PDA

View Full Version : Sao Paulo Map

World Travel 69
01-03-19, 01:03
Here is a starter Map.

Any correction greatly appreciated.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?hl=en&mid=1DojPORpBnrYUtX74_Y4YoRK0kEJ1BzbU&ll=-23.564361890150447%2C-46.614193590780076&z=12

World Travel 69
11-09-23, 15:15
Here is the view of my Map:

SallySally
12-02-23, 15:57
Here is a starter Map.

Any correction greatly appreciated.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?hl=en&mid=1DojPORpBnrYUtX74_Y4YoRK0kEJ1BzbU&ll=-23.564361890150447%2C-46.614193590780076&z=12Would you please be able to make this map public?

World Travel 69
12-03-23, 16:13
My Maps.

Sorry, I had to make my 50 maps private.

I had them open to all, including Children.

I did not realize that.

Google does not like that, and I did not like that either.

That is why my Maps are locked and not Free.

I also have a few members helping me to update the Maps.

My Information has been free for over 20 years, for 30 plus countries and their cities.

I never really got paid for my Maps. Sometimes I would get a free dinner in Argentina, now and then.

I made them to help you guys get Laid.

So, all I am my asking for is a little support for my work from you guys, such as updating where you guys find a place to get laid.

I have spent hours and hours making these Maps and a few Lists.

Would you please be able to make this map public?

DogLife
12-14-23, 21:26
My Maps.

I did not realize that.

My Information has been free for over 20 years, for 30 plus countries and their cities.

I never really got paid for my Maps. Sometimes I would get a free dinner in Argentina, now and then.

So, all I am my asking for is a little support for my work from you guys, such as updating where you guys find a place to get laid.

I have spent hours and hours making these Maps and a few Lists.WT69 , you are a legend and your maps / lists are my first goto resource whenever I go mongering new places.

But lately I see that your DM is turned off and can't send you any info or requests.

SallySally
12-15-23, 04:55
My Maps.

I did not realize that.

I have spent hours and hours making these Maps and a few Lists.

I did not realize that.

That is why my Maps are locked and not Free.WT69 I understand. Makes complete sense. Thanks for your hard work on the maps, I've used them for several years. I actually helped contribute and updated heavily your Medellin Map in 2019 - I actually went to every single casa de citas listed and updated which ones had been closed and added some new ones as well.

How can I access the maps now?

World Travel 69
12-15-23, 17:21
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?hl=en&mid=1DojPORpBnrYUtX74_Y4YoRK0kEJ1BzbU&ll=-23.469356140064264%2C-46.661655807714844&z=10

Click on Share.

WT69 I understand. Makes complete sense. Thanks for your hard work on the maps, I've used them for several years. I actually helped contribute and updated heavily your Medellin Map in 2019 - I actually went to every single casa de citas listed and updated which ones had been closed and added some new ones as well.

How can I access the maps now?