PDA

View Full Version : Lima Brothels

Admin
01-01-00, 04:00
Thread Starter.

Jack Jericho
02-07-19, 00:07
That's why I am proposing the forum split.
Us type 1 guys find type 2/3 information utterly useless honestly. It reads as literal spam to us.
This way us type 1 guys can talk about type 1 stuff uninterrupted by type 3 people publicly posting their private arrangements.
I've created a Lima Chongo thread if anyone else is interested in joining me.I'm sorry but, IMHO, there was no need to do that.

This thread seems to have existed in the forum since 1999. It's just that nobody ever posted anything here.

I think it would be best if the "type 1" chongo crowd posted their reports and comments here so their new posts would appear at the top of the page instead of down there at User Blogs.

Just an opinion.

J. J.

DownUnderMonger
02-08-19, 17:44
No probs. Happy to use either one, but considered the blog may be better to allow active user moderation.

Exoticspirit
03-01-24, 19:53
I'm sorry but, IMHO, there was no need to do that.

This thread seems to have existed in the forum since 1999. It's just that nobody ever posted anything here.

I think it would be best if the "type 1" chongo crowd posted their reports and comments here so their new posts would appear at the top of the page instead of down there at User Blogs.

Just an opinion.

J. J.I'll try to revive this thread -- if I'll be based in Miraflores five minutes from Parque Kennedy, which chongo brothel (s) should be my top choice given the factors like safety, quality of selection and transit times needed from my base area?

Also, would these chongos be better than pulling from the streetwalker scene (and using a local hourly room)?

Jack Jericho
03-04-24, 16:42
I'll try to revive this thread -- if I'll be based in Miraflores five minutes from Parque Kennedy, which chongo brothel (s) should be my top choice given the factors like safety, quality of selection and transit times needed from my base area?

Also, would these chongos be better than pulling from the streetwalker scene (and using a local room)?Compared to pulling from the streetwalker scene (and using a local hourly hotel room), chongos are always the better option. You'll have a lot more girls to choose from, at a much lower cost, and without having to add the cost of a hotel room or the risk of having a h**ker in your hotel room or Airbnb.

Of course it's not that simple, it never is, there are some downsides in choosing the brothel option. Brothels are somewhat far from Miraflores, between 45 and 90 minutes by taxi, and located in shady neighborhoods, which means that you'll have to get there and back by taxi, so you have to take into account the cost of the taxi and the time invested in getting there and back.

Of the main brothels in Lima, Geishas in Ate is the closest, then Cucardas in Lima Centro and Trocadero in Callao, with the furthest being La Colmena VIP in San Martand de Porras and Las Sirenitas in LOS Olivos but, depending on traffic and the time of day, there is not much difference in the time needed to get to any of them.

As for the streetwalker scene, Lince, Mall del Sur and Megaplaza are the best options, Lince is 10 minutes from Miraflores by bus, Mall del Sur about 20 minutes and Megaplaza about 35 minutes, always by bus (Metropolitano), but you'll have far fewer girls to choose from, they will charge you four to six times more and you will have to add the cost of the hourly hotel room. Getting a streetwalker in Miraflores will always be the most expensive option and the worst from a cost / quality point of view, but there is the advantage of time and distance.

As I always say, no one can tell you what you want and what you like, the options are there, the decision is yours.

J. J.

Exoticspirit
03-04-24, 21:30
Compared to pulling from the streetwalker scene (and using a local hourly hotel room), chongos are always the better option. You'll have a lot more girls to choose from, at a much lower cost, and without having to add the cost of a hotel room or the risk of having a h**ker in your hotel room or Airbnb.

Of course it's not that simple, it never is, there are some downsides in choosing the brothel option. Brothels are somewhat far from Miraflores, between 45 and 90 minutes by taxi, and located in shady neighborhoods, which means that you'll have to get there and back by taxi, so you have to take into account the cost of the taxi and the time invested in getting there and back.

Of the main brothels in Lima, Geishas in Ate is the closest, then Cucardas in Lima Centro and Trocadero in Callao, with the furthest being La Colmena VIP in San Martand de Porras and Las Sirenitas in LOS Olivos but, depending on traffic and the time of day, there is not much difference in the time needed to get to any of them.

As for the streetwalker scene, Lince, Mall del Sur and Megaplaza are the best options, Lince is 10 minutes from Miraflores by bus, Mall del Sur about 20 minutes and Megaplaza about 35 minutes, always by bus (Metropolitano), but you'll have far fewer girls to choose from, they will charge you four to six times more and you will have to add the cost of the hourly hotel room. Getting a streetwalker in Miraflores will always be the most expensive option and the worst from a cost / quality point of view, but there is the advantage of time and distance.

As I always say, no one can tell you what you want and what you like, the options are there, the decision is yours.

J. J.Many thanks for your input. I kind of like the hourly hotel option just because of the fact that it might be more private than in one of those brothel rooms I saw on videos where just outside the girl's door are tons of local guys milling about and loud music. Plus in a hotel room I might have a proper bathroom too. The distance of the brothels does also add in a real factor as well. But as you said, the selection might be better at brothels especially when I don't want to get out too late at night. I noticed on the streetwalker videos, there were much less girls during daytime hours compared to night. Most of the girls I saw on video were too thick for me as well but there were some slim gems I did spot too and these would be the ones I would pull. But if the % of slim ones are roughly the same whether on the street or brothel, daytime hours on the street would be really hit and miss. Lots to consider.