PDA

View Full Version : Japanese women opinions and advice

Sakaisuji
02-11-19, 04:15
OKAYAMA (TR) – Okayama Prefectural Police are investigating what is believed to have been a murder-suicide after the bodies of a missing woman and her two children were found inside a vehicle pulled from a bay in Okayama City on Sunday, reports Nippon News Network (Feb. 10).

At around 10:30 am, police searching for the family found the vehicle at a depth of 15 meters at New Okayama Port. Officers later confirmed the vehicle contained the bodies of the woman, a 31-year-old resident of Okayama City, her 9-year-old son and 4-month-old daughter.

The woman's husband consulted with police after his wife and children after they did not return home at 9:30 pm The day before.

HOKKAIDO (TR) – Hokkaido Prefectural Police are investigating what is believed to have to been a murder suicide after a 37-year-old woman and her two daughters died after being found in a car in Kitami City last week, reports the Sankei Shimbun (Feb. 8).

At around 9:45 am On February 8, the fire department received a tip about "three persons who seem unconscious" in the vehicle, parked in the Kita area.

The woman and the children, aged four and six, were later confirmed dead at a hospital, police said. About one year ago, the woman consulted with police after she got into a fight with her husband. As well, police found burned charcoal briquettes inside the vehicle.

Police believe that the woman took her life and those of her children through the inhalation of carbon monoxide fumes released by the briquettes.

Japanese women are fun to date, but marrying them is another story. As the 2 articles above point out Japanese women are VERY selfish. Murdering the children because they are angry at the husband is an extreme example, but that demonstrates just how selfish they are. Anyone unlucky enough to marry a Japanese woman had better learn the ins and outs of prostitution because sex at home will stop. So they take your bank card and close their legs. Some may say that all women do that, but if your divorce your Japanese wife you lose 100% contact with your children. If you are a foreigner and live in Japan with a Japanese wife life can be difficult. Sex becomes very expensive and limited.

Jesterl
07-11-19, 08:13
OKAYAMA (TR) Okayama Prefectural Police are investigating what is believed to have been a murder-suicide after the bodies of a missing woman and her two children were found inside a vehicle pulled from a bay in Okayama City on Sunday, reports Nippon News Network (Feb. 10).

At around 10:30 am, police searching for the family found the vehicle at a depth of 15 meters at New Okayama Port. Officers later confirmed the vehicle contained the bodies of the woman, a 31-year-old resident of Okayama City, her 9-year-old son and 4-month-old daughter.

The woman's husband consulted with police after his wife and children after they did not return home at 9:30 pm The day before.

HOKKAIDO (TR) Hokkaido Prefectural Police are investigating what is believed to have to been a murder suicide after a 37-year-old woman and her two daughters died after being found in a car in Kitami City last week, reports the Sankei Shimbun (Feb. 8).

At around 9:45 am On February 8, the fire department received a tip about "three persons who seem unconscious" in the vehicle, parked in the Kita area.

The woman and the children, aged four and six, were later confirmed dead at a hospital, police said. About one year ago, the woman consulted with police after she got into a fight with her husband. As well, police found burned charcoal briquettes inside the vehicle.

Police believe that the woman took her life and those of her children through the inhalation of carbon monoxide fumes released by the briquettes.

Japanese women are fun to date, but marrying them is another story. As the 2 articles above point out Japanese women are VERY selfish. Murdering the children because they are angry at the husband is an extreme example, but that demonstrates just how selfish they are. Anyone unlucky enough to marry a Japanese woman had better learn the ins and outs of prostitution because sex at home will stop. So they take your bank card and close their legs. Some may say that all women do that, but if your divorce your Japanese wife you lose 100% contact with your children. If you are a foreigner and live in Japan with a Japanese wife life can be difficult. Sex becomes very expensive and limited.I'm not sure what you are inferring by citing two examples of a woman going off the rails. Japanese women are so friendly and selfless, I started to associate Biblical angels with black hair.

However, do elaborate on home life and sex life after marriage. I have heard this, but seriously doubt it, as most J-birds are seriously undersexed and neglected by their husbands. Additionally, Japan may be the only culture where wives tolerate affairs of the husband on the down low.

DonBusch
07-11-19, 11:45
Korean wives are the scary ones. Great in the sack but their passion extends to home life as well in the form of excessive demands and temper tantrums. My impression of Japanese wives is that if you do a good job as a provider and don't embarrass them, they will look the other way in terms of indiscretions.

PtRumble
07-27-19, 09:12
Korean wives are the scary ones. Great in the sack but their passion extends to home life as well in the form of excessive demands and temper tantrums. My impression of Japanese wives is that if you do a good job as a provider and don't embarrass them, they will look the other way in terms of indiscretions.Alternatively, Korean women can be fiercely loyal, I know several that want at least a competent but reliable caregiver or breadwinner, just have to be careful they're not marrying you only for your money.

JackMa3
08-28-20, 17:16
Korean wives are the scary ones. Great in the sack but their passion extends to home life as well in the form of excessive demands and temper tantrums. My impression of Japanese wives is that if you do a good job as a provider and don't embarrass them, they will look the other way in terms of indiscretions.You talking about both north and south Korean? What if someone is Japanese himself!

George90
08-28-20, 23:57
I don't read this part of the forum. I happened to see the title of this thread on the landing page and it interested me.

There is a book about a Black man's experiences with Japanese sex partners. It's title is the name of this post, the author is Stefhen Bryan. I haven't read it but the synopsis is interesting. Bryan has a fetish for Asian women. He went to Japan to work as an ESL teacher. He stayed for 8 or 9 years. During that time he had sex wit as many women as he could. The book is about the types of women he bedded.

If anyone here has read it, please comment.

JackMa3
09-04-20, 18:04
I don't read this part of the forum. I happened to see the title of this thread on the landing page and it interested me.

There is a book about a Black man's experiences with Japanese sex partners. It's title is the name of this post, the author is Stefhen Bryan. I haven't read it but the synopsis is interesting. Bryan has a fetish for Asian women. He went to Japan to work as an ESL teacher. He stayed for 8 or 9 years. During that time he had sex wit as many women as he could. The book is about the types of women he bedded.

If anyone here has read it, please comment.I searched some parts of this book in internet. The book seems highly recommend for erotic readers. Definitely a read for those who are interested in this genre.

One Eyed Man
09-05-20, 17:31

If anyone here has read it, please comment.I've read it--it's an entertaining and interesting read. The author was fortunate to once live in a building with a lot of neglected married women and really cleaned up.

JackMa3
09-06-20, 15:40
I've read it--it's an entertaining and interesting read. The author was fortunate to once live in a building with a lot of neglected married women and really cleaned up.And the girls interesting part is he came from a poor background and with no jobs. His addiction also got cured.

Drbombay
09-07-20, 17:23

If anyone here has read it, please comment.You know I forgot that I had this in my Kindle App from along ago and had forgotten to read it. I was here in Japan at the same time of the author and remember the "glory days" back then of being out on the trail doing what he was talking about. There is a big difference between those who come here as civilians and those who are in the military with the military types seeming to have the different types of women they run into than those who work more in the local economies but it's pretty much the same thing. Seems like an interesting read and will get back into it.

Wakinn
06-23-21, 19:59
I've read it--it's an entertaining and interesting read. The author was fortunate to once live in a building with a lot of neglected married women and really cleaned up.Probably the most spot on book on the subject that I have read is "Dating Japanese Women Secrets". The book is on Amazon and there is a website (datingblackbelt). One of those hidden gems that's underground and not mainstream.

ClosetPervert9
09-16-22, 23:55

If anyone here has read it, please comment.I actually just ordered a copy yesterday at a friends recommendation.

WiseTraveler
01-01-23, 18:12
I realize this is months / years after recent posts but it's one area I have a fair amount of experience with. I still stay in touch with non-Japanese husband / BF and Japanese women couples so get 'new input' regularly. Some have kids and even grandkids now.

It really depends. If you don't speak Japanese, your potential pool is greatly limited. Depending on your looks / game, you might find hookups with younger women who are curious or feel restricted by the male dominated society. Enjoy. Most serious relationships or marriages are more likely to be with divorced women or single mothers who have been shadow banned from mainstream society.

Things are more relaxed now in some ways, especially in larger metro areas but my point is you're not going to have the same dating or marriage pool like you would in your home country. If you learn Japanese, your pool gets larger but it's still maybe 10% of what Japanese men have, though you do have some major advantages in terms of having the appeal / rep of a gaijin. Kinder to women, more open-minded, more likely to provide an exciting life. You will get more 'at bats' in bars and just walking around. My Japanese guy friends were jealous at how easy it was for me start conversations or how many women started them with me but they also generally approached women with the deft touch of a construction worker. Sigh.

Japanese women can be delightful partners but as with any relationship, communication is key. If you only have light conversations and never argue during courting, (surprise pikachu face) you're going to have serious problems later. It might seem like she's deferring to you and your dream of a harmonious traditional family life is about to come true but that will last only until you don't meet one of her expectations based on deep-rooted cultural norms.

Be relentless in talking through how you'll deal with finances (usually the husband hands over all $ and gets an allowance), her career (she may or may not want to work), children, how they will be raised / educated, how in-laws will be involved (pro tip. Set boundaries early), potential moves (to different prefectures, other countries), how you want to spend vacation (sure, you'll have great trips while dating but don't be surprised if she expects you to visit family over Obon / new years, shich-go-san when the kids are growing up, etc. It's not that Japanese are close minded or stubborn but to many, 'of course' you'd spend that vacation time with family. They also see dating and having fun as something you put away as you mature, at least at the level you may be used to. They also don't always grow conflict resolution skills. You can 'train' your partner in how to communicate and deal with issues with you and others. It requires patience and an assumption she has positive intent.

The whole thing about Japanese women turning a blind eye to affairs is kind of bullshit. They fucking hate or at best deeply resent their partners who do that but may endure for their / kids sake. You'll pay in a hundred other ways. Silent treatment, sarcastic comments (yes, they use sarcasm and humor), telling their friends / family so they all glare at you at times or are distant, excluding you from decisions, setting up their own separate retirement fund, taking their own lover (s), etc. You can get the benefit of the doubt but at a minimum be as discreet as you would in your home country if not more so. You stick out way more than others so all it takes is someone who knows someone who knows your partner seeing you go into a pink salon or soapland and she'll find out. The bro code doesn't extend to gaijin and it's juicy gossip. Gaijin already have the rep of being sex fiends.

None of the above are insurmountable obstacles but be realistic, especially if one of you isn't deeply fluent. I've found Japanese partners to be more reserved at first but overall loyal, fun, great in bed, and very affectionate. They generally don't have as strong a sex drive as non-Japanese as they age. Some of that is cultural as it's more seen as something done during youth, courting, and building a family. Consistency, kindness, affection can change that.

I almost married an adorable, intelligent Japanese woman and we are still friends after 30 years. She has her own restaurant and sings in a group and solo. Her family completely welcomed me and were very sad when we decided to break up. What was rare was she was 'a catch' in terms of family name, education, appearance and poise so it was shocking at the time in that area for her to choose a gaijin when she had her pick of suitors. She's still a beauty at over 50.

Happy hunting.

Zhuren
01-19-24, 07:07
The whole thing about Japanese women turning a blind eye to affairs is kind of bullshit. They fucking hate or at best deeply resent their partners who do that but may endure for their / kids sake.Not quite. In my decades of experience, there is a huge difference between entertainment with a pro and a real "affair" with a civilian. The Japanese wife assumes that the husband doesn't just drink when he's out with the co-workers. What she fucking hates is an affair with another lover. That endangers the family, and her well-being. She can sue the intruder, she can't sue a prostitute. At least among the more mature generations, the rule still is "if money changes hands, it ain't cheating. ".

As for your friend of 30 years past, you should have married her. I did.