PDA

View Full Version : Vasectomy

Mexicano1208
03-06-19, 14:05
Hey guys,

I got a vasectomy in 2006. It has never failed me since my significant other has not gotten pregnant. Now a chick claims she is pregnant by me. I would believe her since shit happens. But if my vasectomy failed after all these years, why is my significant other not pregnant? I think this person is trying to fuck with me. Has this happened to anyone? How would you handle this? Thanks. I hope to hear from you guys.

Routard
03-06-19, 14:22
Hey guys,

I got a vasectomy in 2006. It has never failed me since my significant other has not gotten pregnant. Now a chick claims she is pregnant by me. I would believe her since shit happens. But if my vasectomy failed after all these years, why is my significant other not pregnant? I think this person is trying to fuck with me. Has this happened to anyone? How would you handle this? Thanks. I hope to hear from you guys.Go to the doctor and ask for an exam to chek if you are still sterile or not. Then you have your answer.

MuscleHetero
03-06-19, 14:44
The best thing is go to a laboratory and get your semen analysed after three days of abstinence from ejaculation. Your analysis will show absence of sperms in semen and you have the proof.

Hey guys,

I got a vasectomy in 2006. It has never failed me since my significant other has not gotten pregnant. Now a chick claims she is pregnant by me. I would believe her since shit happens. But if my vasectomy failed after all these years, why is my significant other not pregnant? I think this person is trying to fuck with me. Has this happened to anyone? How would you handle this? Thanks. I hope to hear from you guys.

Mexicano1208
03-07-19, 02:54
Thanks guys for the ideas. The chick came back stating she got pregnant by someone else. I still went to get a sperm analysis in case she tries something stupid.

BbqMushrooms
09-06-23, 00:44
You're supposed to do a semen analysis once a year from my understanding with my doc.

Jdweeb
09-07-23, 04:53
You're supposed to do a semen analysis once a year from my understanding with my doc.Seems overkill but I guess better to be careful. I had one in 13 years ago and only tested once, no unplanned with partner.