PDA

View Full Version : Sikkim. Gangtok

Amaze
03-11-19, 13:47
Hello all,

Starting this thread because I think its the most beautiful state in India with most beautiful women.

Often heard that its heaven of beautiful NE origin women and can be a good destination for mongering.

Somehow feel like its under discussed for mongering. Same like the NE states in eastern corner of the country.

Lets discuss more about the opportunities here and share our experiences.

KedarN
03-11-19, 15:46
Hello all,

Starting this thread because I think its the most beautiful state in India with most beautiful women.

Often heard that its heaven of beautiful NE origin women and can be a good destination for mongering.

Somehow feel like its under discussed for mongering. Same like the NE states in eastern corner of the country.

Lets discuss more about the opportunities here and share our experiences.Excellent idea to start a separate thread for Sikkim Gangtok.

I have heard some report somewhere that Sikkim is unknown to many people in terms of mongering but it has great options if we explore and discuss the info.

So looking forward to more such great info here.

YearOfMonk
03-12-19, 08:29
First of all, I thank bro. Amaze for creating a separate thread for the most beautiful state of India, the land of Denzong, Sukhim aka Sikkim. Having visited there for almost more than 20 times now, its like my second home. The weather is great, the place is cool, the people are very funky, however I've seldom had success with paid mongering there. Two of my sojourns there have been with Sikkimese Girls alright, but who've accompanied me from Siliguri as a part of prior arrangements.

In last 3-4 years, plenty of MP's have mushroomed at M. G Road, Deorali, Tibet road etc. But I haven't tried any so don't have any idea about possibilities with them.

My two cents worth:

I) Sikkimese Girls are simply, hot. Maybe its the genetics or maybe it's the constant hikes across the hills but their body structures are just perfect.

II) Sikkimese Guys are mostly junkies, who remain under the influence. However, they can't see their Girls being screwed by outsiders, so that acts as a deterrent according to me.

In case any brother has any information about any possibilities in Sikkim, do let us know here. I can also participate in a joint mongering there, sharing costs etc.

Regards,

Monk.

Magustuls
03-22-19, 16:01
Brothers,

I am going to visit Sikkim for a week. Any indie or genuine SP contact shall be highly appreciated. Would be happy to reciprocate with Delhi contact.

KedarN
03-22-19, 16:56
First of all, I thank bro. Amaze for creating a separate thread for the most beautiful state of India, the land of Denzong, Sukhim aka Sikkim. Having visited there for almost more than 20 times now, its like my second home. The weather is great, the place is cool, the people are very funky, however I've seldom had success with paid mongering there. Two of my sojourns there have been with Sikkimese Girls alright, but who've accompanied me from Siliguri as a part of prior arrangements.

In last 3-4 years, plenty of MP's have mushroomed at M. G Road, Deorali, Tibet road etc. But I haven't tried any so don't have any idea about possibilities with them.

My two cents worth:

I) Sikkimese Girls are simply, hot. Maybe its the genetics or maybe it's the constant hikes across the hills but their body structures are just perfect.

II) Sikkimese Guys are mostly junkies, who remain under the influence. However, they can't see their Girls being screwed by outsiders, so that acts as a deterrent according to me.

In case any brother has any information about any possibilities in Sikkim, do let us know here. I can also participate in a joint mongering there, sharing costs etc.

Regards,

Monk.With respect to your 2nd point, yes I do agree that Sikkimese guys are junkies, always under influence and the girls also mostly avoid them. But as you said they can't see their girls being screwed by the outsiders, I would like to add the point that times are changing and perhaps the guys also won't mind extra income coming from this avenues. Some of them are into networking and who wouldn't want to earn something extra by using this thing as a tool. Already the state has few employment options as compared to other neighboring states. Agriculture and tourism are the mostly predominant avenues. If we can use this opportunity of networking I don't see any reason of deterrence arising here.

Fresh Meat
03-23-19, 07:24
With respect to your 2nd point, yes I do agree that Sikkimese guys are junkies, always under influence and the girls also mostly avoid them. But as you said they can't see their girls being screwed by the outsiders, I would like to add the point that times are changing and perhaps the guys also won't mind extra income coming from this avenues. Some of them are into networking and who wouldn't want to earn something extra by using this thing as a tool. Already the state has few employment options as compared to other neighboring states. Agriculture and tourism are the mostly predominant avenues. If we can use this opportunity of networking I don't see any reason of deterrence arising here.Try to get information from taxi drivers plying in Gangtok, specially younger ones they have information, last time I was with family so could not explore but the guy did give hints. Try you luck you will score.

Caligulus
03-26-19, 16:58
Paid full charge of 2500 at the counter, alloted decent girl.

Massage started normally. After sometime asked her about extras. Flat no.

Disappointed. Any pointers in the right direction is appreciated.

YearOfMonk
03-27-19, 09:43
Paid full charge of 2500 at the counter, alloted decent girl.

Massage started normally. After sometime asked her about extras. Flat no.

Disappointed. Any pointers in the right direction is appreciated.You should've asked the Girl if she can guide you towards any other MP where extras are offered. These MP Girls have a network among themselves, & even if someone is not into extras, they are aware of those who are.

Just my 3 cents worth.

Amaze
05-01-19, 06:38
Try to get information from taxi drivers plying in Gangtok, specially younger ones they have information, last time I was with family so could not explore but the guy did give hints. Try you luck you will score.Good point. Also we can get some other info from some hotels or lodges also where they have birds serving in the hotel only. Gangtok being the capital definitely must have some codes to crack.

Amaze
07-12-19, 17:45
Was in Gangtok last month and spent a good amount of time doing a recce of possible mongering spots and trying to understand the nature of the people.

Well in my first hand experience, the people are extremely friendly, more so the ladies. Mostly they belong to the famous Nepali Pahari o mountainous tribe and blessed with natural beauty.

Overall Gangtok doesn't have a crazy nightlife as Mumbai or Delhi, but not bad at all. The MG marg area is a good place to hang out and enjoy the sight of beautiful girls who may give the pancake make up clad bolly heroines a run for their money.

There are many spa and MP in MG marg, but in most of them the counter charges will be very high. People looking for extras need patience first. Its always of a hit and trial game. Although there are many other areas where you can find a small spa, not as big and spacious as MG road ones, but decent ones. I have done a good recce around Deorali, Tadong, Samdur, near Palzor stadium, Lumsey, and Development areas and found many number of spa and resorts with spa facilities.

I would suggest any outsider to look out for spa in the secluded areas, as they are more willing to cater well to their customers who are looking for something more than just a good massage. The reason is in secluded areas the LE and the general public may not have that much attention as the main areas like MG, Tadong which is close to national highway. People may also explore 6 mile, 7 mile areas as these are away from the main city center.

Coming to pick up scene, well its again a hit and miss. There are few renowned bars and clubs, where decent ladies do come on some nights, but again as said before trial and error method applies here.

Finding girls from dating apps can be an option too, as one evening I happened to successfully match one girl, but unfortunately she was not from Gangtok proper, may be from outskirts area. Have kept my fingers crossed on that. She was a Sikkimese girl as far as going by her looks.

Lastly, while I was staying in a hotel, which was managed by an all ladies staff, I was surprised to find one fine night just near to my hotel, from the window I saw in the nearby building, a guy and a very beautiful girl spending some quality time together and watching a World cup match of India. I don't know if she was his GF or something. I found out later that the guy was a kind of a tenant and the next day he had called his male friends for some meets. They looked like college students. From this could make out that opposite sex was allowed into some places, and liberal atmosphere can be found in Sikkim which we always think of as very conservative.

I have few more experiences which I will post later.

Amaze
07-17-19, 12:49
This again happened during my last visit. Won't go into too much details but will put the points straight.

Due to work was put up at some place. The food there was served by a cook who happened to strike up a good conversation with me. He was just 18 and was the sole earning member to me. Being elder, I tried to be casual with him. He revealed his side of story. He is a Nepali boy. Born in Meghalay, working in Gangtok. Earning 7 k per month. He looked desperate for financial help.

Anyways after becoming casual he hesitatingly asked me whether I smoke or drink. I asked him do you, he said yes and also splurged the fact that he has many girlfriend in Gangtok, Namchi, Rangpo, Ranipool, Meghalay etc. I became more interested. He said he is fun loving guy who likes the company of good ladies.

This made me to think about 2 situations. First he needs money, 2nd he loves to have GF, the 3rd point I am thinking is whether he will be comfortable to introduce me to his lady friends in exchange of monetary help.

Leads like this can lead to jackpot, I hope. The poor fellow doesn't have a mobile, so that's like a hindrance for communication.

Will see what's in store.

Constant9
09-10-19, 16:17
Going to visit Sikkim next month. Anyone please let me know any sureshot information regarding FS MP or freelancer.

TIA.

Anurag90
09-11-19, 04:37
Just met this 21 year old gal, studying nursing in Tadong area. A non Nepali, from bihar or UP origin I guess.

Boobs and pussy are all tight and fresh. Her BF stays outside. She has other friends also. Ready to travel at your place. Will exchange only in exchange of equally good one with verified members.Thanks for review mate. May I know your positive experiences in gangtok or nearby area? I have been to 2 contacts in siliguri & MPs there. Lastly I need some guidance on activating PM via bank a / see or bitcoin. Would appreciate any help.

Constant9
11-03-19, 03:21
Hello seniors,

I'm in Gangtok for 2-3 days. Can some kind soul let me where I can get some action. Spa or freelancer.

RickySexy
11-10-19, 14:38
Please share Gangtok, Pandey girl contacts.

Just met this 21 year old gal, studying nursing in Tadong area. A non Nepali, from bihar or UP origin I guess.

Boobs and pussy are all tight and fresh. Her BF stays outside. She has other friends also. Ready to travel at your place. Will exchange only in exchange of equally good one with verified members.

Amaze
11-12-19, 06:01
Please share Gangtok, Pandey girl contacts.Miss Pandey is not active anymore as per my last conversation with her.

Muckit
05-23-21, 03:01
Will be visiting Gangtok mid June.

Any idea any friend has regarding mongering scene there?

Any indie, any SP, any MP.

All leads are appreciated.

Can help anybody if he comes to Delhi.

SikkimBoy
08-30-21, 17:34
Will be visiting Gangtok mid June.

Any idea any friend has regarding mongering scene there?

Any indie, any SP, any MP.

All leads are appreciated.

Can help anybody if he comes to Delhi.If you found anyone please let me know.

SikkimBoy
08-30-21, 17:38
I really need some help from you guys. Brothers if you have had your share of fun at gangtok please help me find some fun too. If you found girls or contacts please send it to me.

AussieGaigin
09-01-21, 00:38
I really need some help from you guys. Brothers if you have had your share of fun at gangtok please help me find some fun too. If you found girls or contacts please send it to me.Have you read the instructions at the top of this page?

BeWanderer
12-02-21, 09:54
Hello,

I will be visiting Gangtok in few days. Can anyone help me with any leads in that area or in Sikkim.

It will highly appreciated.

NeedFrSex
12-03-21, 05:52
Hello folks,

Just been there for few days & to be true could not find any professionals ones. As mentioned in previous threads, the hotel staff are good and its up to individuals ones to crack the codes with them. Pubs are lively in weekends and if you are there, try out options.

SpaHunter Kol
06-24-22, 17:10
I have been to Gangtok multiple times in recent years, and I can tell everyone one thing for sure. There is absolutely no action at spas in Gangtok. I have taken massage from relatively shady places and the therapist always reminds me no extras are available in that spa or any other spa in Gangtok.

So please don't waste 1500-2000 bucks and venture into the spas for mongering.

Walpole
08-20-22, 16:54
Hello,

I'll be visiting Gangtok for a week and I was hoping (really hoping) if there were any leads.

I'd be there alone so some beautiful company would be appreciated.

Thanks.

MaxDon
12-19-22, 11:56
Seems like this forum has been super silent for ages, anyone mongering in Gangtok side?

I will be there for a week or so and so looking at my options.