PDA

View Full Version : MP and spas in Mumbai / Pune / Nagpur

Dondu
04-21-19, 07:51
Thread Starter.

Sajku
04-21-19, 17:02
Hi all,

Would like to write down few old spa experiences.

Visited GL spa in monkey area. Made an appointment on the phone and went. Based on their website I booked the 90 min Bliss package for Rs. 2200.

This package includes a 60 minutes oil massage followed by a 20 minute scrub and then steam and shower.

The spa is small and cramped, 3 of their rooms have beds on the floor, only 1 has a proper massage table and if your room is not ready you have to wait outside on some chairs.

The therapist was Thai, her name miss P. She is from Bangkok, is 35 years old but looks only 26-28. Height about 5'6" so quite tall for a Thai chick, she had small breasts (about 34 B) and a nice ass. Not too flat.

The massage was good, had to wear a dispo which she would not let me remove. After doing my back and legs she had me flip over, and when she reached my chest, I did the usual giggle and she asked what happened. And my usual response is. It tickles but I like it.

So most often if will make them do more, and also start to play with my nips. Which is what she did, and then casually checked to see if my johnny was awake. Which it was. She then asked if I wanted a HJ whilst making it clear she would not do TL / BJ. She wanted 1.5 K and we settled at 1 K. She then took off my dispo and proceeded to give me an awesome HJ with a good ball massage and fingered the whole which can be quite pleasurable.

Needless to say I blew really well in about 7 minutes. She then gave me a head massage followed by my scrub.

Sajku
04-22-19, 08:20
Hello all,

None the less decided to venture out on my own and to my luck was very successful! Went to this really nice and quite spa in the Bandra area and got my self a very good and non hurried deep tissue massage by this beautiful young and friendly Thai masseuse who knew exactly what she was doing. And ended the hour long sensual massage with an amazing HJ and allowed me to feel her up as well as suck on her tender beautiful breasts.

Will surely visit her again on my next visit.

Massage- 8 / 10.

Face- 7 / 10.

Boobs- 8 / 10.

Price of Massage- 1.5 k.

Extras- 1 k.

Sajku
04-22-19, 17:43
Visited this spa in Vashi took Ms. J and opted for 60 minutes Swedish massage.

She guided me to the room and asked to change to disposables. She came back within 5 minutes and off started the massage.

Massage started with the back and shoulders and slowly went to lower back. When suddenly she pulled down the dispos a little for bum massage.

Bliss. Plus this was a sure-shot sign of extras. Started talking to her during bum massage and told her that it is uncomfortable with the half pulled down dispo and could she get it off all together (took my chance generally the answer is no) but to my surprise off went my dispo.

The massage continued and was asked to turn over. Started with legs to thighs massage twice or thrice deliberately touching my balls. I giggled and she asked what happened I said pointing at my johnny which was already saluting her saying that happened. She giggled and continued with the other leg.

By now was her teasing made my johnny real hard seeing which she signaled do I want a HJ. I signaled how much? She quoted 2 k so I called her over to talk to her. Told her 2 k for FS 1 k for HJ + TL. She said no FS and TL + HJ will be 1.5. I said 1.5 with CBJ + TL she said no.

Finally since johnny was in a mood settled for 1200 and off went the towel and up went her top. HJ started slow and sweet I was fondling her boob and playing with her nipples. Went forward to her but was not too much fun so continued sucking her nipples. HJ was good and came on her hands in 10-12 minutes. She went out to wash hands and came back cleaned me up. Followed by a head and shoulder massage. All in all good experience.

Unfortunately shower was not functioning so she wiped me off with a towel. Again Johnny stood up while she was wiping me with a warm towel. Asked for another HJ. She said time is up next time she will surely satisfy.

Massage- 8 / 10.

Face- 5 / 10.

Boobs- 8 / 10.

HJ- 10/10.

Damage: 1.8 k counter + 1. k extras.

Sajku
04-23-19, 08:05
Hi guys,

Let me share my old experience about the famous Chembur RR spa. It was long time since I last went there.

As usual called up to book an appointment with Ms. P but was not there that day. Asked Ms M, but even she's not there on that day. So asked the lady who's there today and finally booked with Ms. K.

So went there, went inside and changed, and Ms. K came. God! She's slim, hot & sexy, much better than what I'd thought & expected.

Started with the massage & casual chitchat. She was very chatty, shared some jokes & laughs and then what, she immediately asks if you want any extra service.

TL+HJ+DFK, and she came onto me. Up went that top & man o'man she was damn sexy, that fair body, those firm boobs. Tight nipples, could not resist kissing each & every part of her body. And the way she tickled, caressed, felt like a 100 A current passing through my body.

Came in some time, got cleaned up and we kissed.

Damages - 4 k (counter + extra).

Cheers!

Sajku
04-23-19, 17:29
Visited this place. Guys the receptionist name miss S. She is damn cute with a high voltage attitude. Took Aroma Massage for which counter was 2200/- 60 min.

She called up the girl named miss S. She was the best Thailand girl I met.

Took me to the room asked me to change gave me disposable by the time I was changing she entered and I was liked what the hell but she apologized and waited. I was like very happy.

She came in and started with the massage after 5 min She asked my name and asked my status weather I m alone or married. To which of course I replied alone.

Then as soon as I said this she pulled of my disposable from my ass a bit and started massaging them which was simply wow. Asked me that if I am liking it. Then she told me to turn around and started with leg.

At the same time I was staring at her as she purposely ticked my Johnny to which I did not reacted. She did it again and this time Johnny got erected. I saw her and meanwhile she looked at me and she asked me if I wanted a happy ending I hold her boobs pressed them and said yes she asked for 2000/- to which I denied. At last she agreed to 1000/- I pressed her boobs and she massaged my Johnny for almost 10 min and then I came.

She did not gave her no but told me that every girl there provide extras.

Sajku
04-24-19, 17:30
The last week was in mood called AT called there and made a reservation 2200 for aroma heard from a friend that all girls to anything there only depend upon the offer you provide them.

Went there the chicks were good and I selected one for my massage went inside the room. Changed and started with the massage. The girl directly removed my towel and pulled of half of disposable from my ass and poured the oil started with the massage entered her finger in my asshole and tried to touch my prostate I was just feeling excellent.

She asked me if I liked it I said yes and she directly demanded 500 for doing further I felt good and told her what all she does it was only HJ and pressing boobs with clothes on and asked 2000 to which I denied.

Not took interest and started with massage finally after a long negotiation agreed for 1200 and pulled of my disposable like a nice girl and with both the hand a sexy handjob for 10 min tried to pull off my whole skin and make my Johnny red but she was good found it a bit expensive but was worth when your johnny is not ready to compromise asked her to keep shaking it the final drop of my cum and she did it pressed her boobs for sometime while she gave remaining massage and felt her ass by moving my whole hand all over her body.

Sajku
04-28-19, 17:35
The name of the spa is blue terra. Made a Call For reservation 2100 for a hour with steam and bath.

Went there the place was quite large with 4 room I guess and each room have a personal bathroom and also have a latch in the room so when entered got a kind of hint for extras.

There she came name was miss the, a bit bulky but a good figure told me to change and was ready in no time started with the massage and asked her from where she is and she started telling about her and started crimping about the customer come and demands for handjob and all and I was like what the fuck after a few minutes she told me you are a nice guy and I liked you.

Made some conversation and told her I like her to and just went near her and kissed on her neck. To which she told no but I told her she is good and I ll be coming there regular after a chest massage told her to play with my nipples to which she agreed and also kissed them.

Told me to get steam and shower which made me off but this burning rod was not satisfied after the shower saw her in room as she was changing the mat of the table dimmed the light went directly to her and requested her to give a blowjob but she didn't agreed finally she just gave me a handjob and took 800.

Left the place but the Johnny was crying for massage. Called the same place again and asked for same massage but told him not to provide the same girl the guy on the phone understood what I want and told me to come there went there this time came helam she was NE girl with tight and bulky boobs directly went in before she comes changed and was waiting she came started with leg and by the time she moved up pressed my balls to which again a smart reaction sorry sir I said I liked it to which she smiled as and then she continuously started touching my balls meanwhile Johnny was ready and she was on the front body she saw and smiled and as she was massaging Johnny was coming in between so she picked and moved him aside and told me sir it's really loaded should I empty this fixed and negotiated the charges Initially asked for 3.5 k for topless, fingering, and handjob agreed for 1.5 k there goes to action no nakras made me feel like heaven told me open her button and like a man eater she made me hot. She was make sounds while I was inserting finger asked her for blowjob but she denied no issues took her on table didn't allow to remove her complete top pressed and squeezed her boobs meanwhile gave johny in her hand awesome handjob she gave me totally vfm. At the last of massage asked her to give one more handjob to which she did not argued and gave it happily 3 time action in all was totally tired gave her 1500 she was happy and told me next time more exciting offers.

Sajku
04-29-19, 08:12
Tried the symbol of a national party spa in Juhu. The counter was 1800- went there it's in top floor of a prominent hotel. Went there 2 room with a foldable curtain. The chicks are NE Girls.

When went there the girls where out for lunch so has to wait in hotel lobby for 20 minutes. Meanwhile a girl with the classy dress and a deep cleavage came at the same time she went to the reception and asked something and was told to wait she waited next to me after a fine observation it was clear that she was a waiter.

In meanwhile came and said sir NE has called you and guided her to the floor of hotel in a room she was awesome. Tried to collect information from waiter he gave me hint to book from hotel directly. Meanwhile the girls where the so went for massage. In sometime took initiative and asked girl for extra to which she said no made her offers but she denied so finally no action for johny this time.

GoldenRule
05-05-19, 13:38
Hi guys,

Let me share my old experience about the famous Chembur RR spa. It was long time since I last went there.

As usual called up to book an appointment with Ms. P but was not there that day. Asked Ms M, but even she's not there on that day. So asked the lady who's there today and finally booked with Ms. K.

So went there, went inside and changed, and Ms. K came. God! She's slim, hot & sexy, much better than what I'd thought & expected.

Started with the massage & casual chitchat. She was very chatty, shared some jokes & laughs and then what, she immediately asks if you want any extra service.

TL+HJ+DFK, and she came onto me. Up went that top & man o'man she was damn sexy, that fair body, those firm boobs. Tight nipples, could not resist kissing each & every part of her body. And the way she tickled, caressed, felt like a 100 A current passing through my body.Hi,

The experience seemed very good. Can you PM me the name of Ms K.

It would great.

Regards.

Sunsing
05-15-19, 06:57
I have an SP, I had not given work for a while. So decided to give the guy some business. He is pretty cheap so doesn't hurt the pockets too much.

He promised to send some good chick for massage and FS. I don't take FD from his girls (not so good looking) so told to take massage and then decide further.

She arrived at my place on given time. She was strictly OK in terms of looks. She was an ex BPO employee so had excellent fluent English. She told me she worked in Gujarat spa but came to Mumbai when the business went down.

Whatever, she said she will massage for 30 minutes and then give service for 30 minutes. I said fine. She immediately threw away towel covering my bottom half. She started with my legs and worked her way up and gave me a good enough massage. Then she asked me to take a shower. I did. When I came back she laid next to me holding my Johnny and started chit chat. Blah blah. Later she slid down and started a long rigorous BBJ. Funny thing, she had a chipped tooth and I could feel that while she stroked back and forth on my rod. She continued intermittently for for 20 minutes and then started with first slow and later hard and passionate HJ. I finished in 5 minutes. Paid her. She didn't ask for tips or travel expense.

Looks: 4.

Massage: 6.

Service: 9.

Damage: 2500 (3500 for FS which I refused).

GoldenRule
08-11-19, 05:08
Hey,

Can you PM me the name of Ms K.

I can reciprocate with some other ones in Chembur.

Thanks.

Hi guys,

Guru89
02-17-22, 18:59
I have an SP, I had not given work for a while. So decided to give the guy some business. He is pretty cheap so doesn't hurt the pockets too much.

He promised to send some good chick for massage and FS. I don't take FD from his girls (not so good looking) so told to take massage and then decide further.

She arrived at my place on given time. She was strictly OK in terms of looks. She was an ex BPO employee so had excellent fluent English. She told me she worked in Gujarat spa but came to Mumbai when the business went down.

Whatever, she said she will massage for 30 minutes and then give service for 30 minutes. I said fine. She immediately threw away towel covering my bottom half. She started with my legs and worked her way up and gave me a good enough massage. Then she asked me to take a shower. I did. When I came back she laid next to me holding my Johnny and started chit chat. Blah blah. Later she slid down and started a long rigorous BBJ. Funny thing, she had a chipped tooth and I could feel that while she stroked back and forth on my rod. She continued intermittently for for 20 minutes and then started with first slow and later hard and passionate HJ. I finished in 5 minutes..Can you share the contact, budget is little tight these days.