PDA

View Full Version : Safe Sex and other Sex related Discussions

Admin
01-01-00, 04:00
Thread starter.

JerkMcGerk
09-10-19, 04:30
Anyone know where to get STD checks here in Medellin? I heard you can go somewhere and get same day results.

Radar99
05-15-20, 10:22
Anyone know where to get STD checks here in Medellin? I heard you can go somewhere and get same day results.Clinic Medellin- El Poblado clinic and other one is a doctor Luz Naranzo, you can approach them. Just Google and you will get their information.

JustTK
10-15-21, 13:25
Mate of mine says he has a little pain inside shaft of the head. Could be UTi, could be STD such as gonorrhea. Does anyone know of an antibiotic that can treat both? He doesn't want to go to a doc. Cheers.

Geneva Guy
10-15-21, 20:10
Mate of mine says he has a little pain inside shaft of the head. Could be UTi, could be STD such as gonorrhea. Does anyone know of an antibiotic that can treat both? He doesn't want to go to a doc. Cheers.What's a "little pain"? GC causes a lot of pain and burning. UTI mostly you pee a lot, some pain with peeing but it can go to the kidneys which is a big problem.

If it's GC, then he needs a single injection of ceftriaxone, 250 MG in the butt. If he has a UTI, still needs to see a doctor because UTIs in men can be a sign of a bigger problem.

He needs to see a doc, not try to self treat. There are no oral antibiotics that are still effective to treat GC.

GG.

Fun Luvr
10-16-21, 02:57
What's a "little pain"? GC causes a lot of pain and burning. UTI mostly you pee a lot, some pain with peeing but it can go to the kidneys which is a big problem.Also, UTI usually causes dark, foamy urine.

JustTK
10-22-21, 17:43
Mate of mine says he has a little pain inside shaft of the head. Could be UTi, could be STD such as gonorrhea. Does anyone know of an antibiotic that can treat both? He doesn't want to go to a doc. Cheers.Cefuroxime 500 MG x 2 daily x 5 days. Worked fine.

DzikaBomba
10-22-21, 18:18
From what I read here travelling without Quarantine will be allowed for Thais and for Travellers who where before allowed to travel into Thailand from the Thais 46 County List.

So when I understand this right, than everyone who entered Thailand can fly from there to Kambo without Quarantine and then back to TH without Quarantine, only PCR Test.

https://vodenglish.news/air-arrivals-from-thailand-to-be-allowed-to-enter-without-quarantine/

JustTK
11-12-21, 00:48
Cefuroxime 500 MG x 2 daily x 5 days. Worked fine.Another mate tells me azithromycin 500 MG x 3 daily x 2 days works well for gnhrea. Takes it all the time in phils and Cambodia.

Huacho
11-12-21, 02:35
Another mate tells me azithromycin 500 MG x 3 daily x 2 days works well for gnhrea. Takes it all the time in phils and Cambodia.But as we all know, you are an unvaccinated disease spreader whose idiocy is virtually unmatched. Penicillin is what you want for gonorrhea. And of course, taking antibiotics all the time is incredibly stupid, dangerous, and selfish.

Basically, just like you.

JustTK
11-12-21, 18:00
But as we all know, you are an unvaccinated disease spreader whose idiocy is virtually unmatched. Penicillin is what you want for gonorrhea. And of course, taking antibiotics all the time is incredibly stupid, dangerous, and selfish.
Basically, just like you.I could say the same for you, execptI could add ignorant to that list. Penecillin no longer works for Gnrhea.

Unvaccinated. Agreed.

Disease spreader. No. I believe the risk of me catching any disease is far less than the average person. Prove your claim. Or do you just write bcos you want to hurl insults all across the internet?

Is what you want. I didn't't say it was for me, nor was it my recommdation. Good to see your paying your usual degree of attention to details.

Taking antibiotics. Is incredibly stupid, dangerous, and selfish. Again, not sure I understand that. Nearly all antibiotics are feed to farm animals, so are you vegan? I am, bcos I too think it is dangerous to diminish the effectiveness of antibiotics thru over usage, and also selfish not to be vegan.

So I guess we can agree on smthg.

Stinky Squid
03-04-22, 01:40
I want to make a general point about my experience in Brazil and Colombia, including the accident I had with a girl who was none and I had slipped briefly bare back into anal. I washed my thing with plenty of providone iodine, which is actually a very potent anti-bacterial and anti-viral substance. It't recommendable to have on hand. In fact after a BBBJ I just had in Cucuta, I will proceed washing my dick with that stuff. Why? Because twice now in Brazil I had BBBJ deep throating experience where I actually got infected with both some tonsilitis (that profuse throat saliva is something one should perhaps not slurp up the way I like to do, because it has the chronic bacteria many have in their tonsils.) Also, the next time I engaged in that practice, I got a full UTI, with actual fever. Fortunately I have my antibiotics on hand and hit it instantly, jackpot when the rising fever went right down. But what that taught me anyway is that you cannot trust the testing the girls do and always insist on being clean. Lots of false negatives. I did a course of doxycycline + metronidazole, because I had it, and it's one of the standard, and it had immediate effect, so I know it was the correct choice. I don't think what I caught was gonorrhoeae, it's probably rather some unspecific bugs which don't show up in their test panels.

But now after my bare back slipping into the ass of someone who was obviously into risky behavior, and I got quite a bit upset. The iodine might get most of it, maybe herpes and papilloma would be shitty but bearable, but I really don't want fucking HIV, really not. After 24 hours I was uneasy to just ignore that. And so I proceeded to get post exposure prophylaxis, which you can start anywhere before 72 hours have past. Now, the Colombian pharma market has shortages from time to time. But I found a triple action PEP recommended by French protocols and verified in some clinical studies in the US too. It's this stuff: https://www.cruzverde.com.co/complera-tabletas-recubiertas-frasco-x-30-tabletas/COCV_125403.html to be taken once a day with dinner.

I know what I'm doing and in the interest of urgency I did not try to go to a local doc first. Fortunately I didn't need a script, though I had prepared a PDF on my cellphone. The link above was important because the folks at CruzVerde (the only pharmacy that carries this) always told they didn't have this, and only when I showed them the link on their own site did they actually look and locate it in a different store where I went myself and get it to be able to start soon.

Been on it now for a bit over a week and it's fine. It says that side effects are common, but fortunately I was fine. Will do the test a week after the 4 week course to bring this chapter to a close.

Do not take any of what I just reported as pre-exposure prophylaxis thinking you could proceed with risky behavior. Also, for the antibiotics, don't take antibiotics often, so do it only when you start having symptoms and can check that they actually address the symptoms.

JackTaggart
03-04-22, 05:28
I want to make a general point about my experience in Brazil and Colombia, including the accident I had with a girl who was none and I had slipped briefly bare back into anal. I washed my thing with plenty of providone iodine, which is actually a very potent anti-bacterial and anti-viral substance. It't recommendable to have on hand. In fact after a BBBJ I just had in Cucuta, I will proceed washing my dick with that stuff. Why? Because twice now in Brazil I had BBBJ deep throating experience where I actually got infected with both some tonsilitis (that profuse throat saliva is something one should perhaps not slurp up the way I like to do, because it has the chronic bacteria many have in their tonsils.) Also, the next time I engaged in that practice, I got a full UTI, with actual fever. Fortunately I have my antibiotics on hand and hit it instantly, jackpot when the rising fever went right down. But what that taught me anyway is that you cannot trust the testing the girls do and always insist on being clean. Lots of false negatives. I did a course of doxycycline + metronidazole, because I had it, and it's one of the standard, and it had immediate effect, so I know it was the correct choice. I don't think what I caught was gonorrhoeae, it's probably rather some unspecific bugs which don't show up in their test panels.

But now after my bare back slipping into the ass of someone who was obviously into risky behavior, and I got quite a bit upset. The iodine might get most of it, maybe herpes and papilloma would be shitty but bearable, but I really don't want fucking HIV, really not. After 24 hours I was uneasy to just ignore that. And so I proceeded to get post exposure prophylaxis, which you can start anywhere before 72 hours have past. Now, the Colombian pharma market has shortages from time to time. But I found a triple action PEP recommended by French protocols and verified in some clinical studies in the US too. It's this stuff: https://www.cruzverde.com.co/complera-tabletas-recubiertas-frasco-x-30-tabletas/COCV_125403.html to be taken once a day with dinner.

I know what I'm doing and in the interest of urgency I did not try to go to a local doc first. Fortunately I didn't need a script, though I had prepared a PDF on my cellphone. The link above was important because the folks at CruzVerde (the only pharmacy that carries this) always told they didn't have this, and only when I showed them the link on their own site did they actually look and locate it in a different store where I went myself and get it to be able to start soon.Thanks for the info. I will look into some of those things. I am on PrEP too. Its basically fre with most insurance in the US. I don't often bareback, but it gives me peace of mind.