PDA

View Full Version : Lanka Ads Reviews

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

MarlonS
05-08-19, 04:47
Lets use this sections to reviews girls from Lanka Ads.

Walbeta
05-08-19, 16:57
Thanks for starting this thread. Here is my experience. I posted this in a separate thread too. But now we can run all L ad reviews under this thread.

Met Shani recently at an apartment. The same girl in the pics. Very tiny at about 4'8" in height. But has a good figure with nice boobs. Face not so good as in pics. Very white skin. Clean and tight pussy. CBJ was good. Spent much time on CBJ. Lip kiss, nipple suck OK. But wanted to finish early and cunningly tried to blow me out. Clean apartment. Over all 5/10. WIR. No.

Walbeta
05-08-19, 17:19
More reviews to follow. Just a summary.

Shani. Dehiwala 5/10.8 k.

Hansika Maharagama. 6/10 8 k.

Kaveesha Pannipitiya. 5/10 9 k. Now 6 k.

Taraka Dehiwala. 6/10 5 k.

Kandy Tamil g. 6/10.5 k.

Nadee Wellawatta 5/10 8 k.

I will not go for any of them again.

Runach
05-10-19, 08:40
More reviews to follow. Just a summary.

Shani. Dehiwala 5/10.8 k.

Hansika Maharagama. 6/10 8 k.

Kaveesha Pannipitiya. 5/10 9 k. Now 6 k.

Taraka Dehiwala. 6/10 5 k.

Kandy Tamil g. 6/10.5 k.

Nadee Wellawatta 5/10 8 k.

I will not go for any of them again.Kandy seems to have very few service providers, literally only 2 on L-ads. Does everything in Kandy happen with local dealers or isn't it possible to get good girls in kandy at all?

Walbeta
05-12-19, 00:55
Kandy seems to have very few service providers, literally only 2 on L-ads. Does everything in Kandy happen with local dealers or isn't it possible to get good girls in kandy at all?The other girl in Kandy quotes 10 k. No one have reviewed. So didn't try. The Tamil girl is actually Sinhala but fluent in Tamil. She has two other girls with her. Fairly ugly street type ones. Although the service is good the place is dirty and on front of a popular Super market. You will be noticed. It is not different from a brothel. So think to wise.

AussieMan
05-12-19, 11:45
Met her at a place off WA Silva MW.

It was a brief session and lasted only about 30 minutes.

I didn't try my delay tactics as room was really hot and both of us were sweating.

Girl is real as in the pictures but thinner than photos.

Slim (Rather thin) and fair girl. Shaggy boobs.

Not a stunner but has average good looks.

Friendly and was at ease in conversation.

Allowed kissing face and body. Sucking of nipples. Didn't like DATY. But I forced few minutes of brief sucking of the clit.

CBJ was good but lacks sensuality.

Did Missionary and cowgirl positions. Didn't allow doggy saying it hurts her.

Contrary to the other girls in LAds. She allowed me to undress her and joined in the shower both before and after.

AM.

Neymar111
05-12-19, 15:26
Just A Summary.

Shashi (Hansi, Hansika) Wellawatta.

Clock Watcher, Shaggy Boobs.

Rate 3/10.

Recommend? - Absolutely Not.

Neymar111
05-14-19, 12:18
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it was an attempt by the author to encourage members to CONTACT HIM on ANOTHER WEBSITE. In the future, please refrain from posting requests for forum members to contact you on another website. Thanks!

Sumithma
05-15-19, 07:30
Couple of moths back met her. Very mechanical experience. She is having a kid. She mentioned 24 yrs old but definitely early 30's.

At that time 7 k including room, now 8.5 k.

I won't return.

AussieMan
05-17-19, 11:54
Having tried number of LAd girls let me sum up my opinion about the girls as follows.

Sample -Kaveesha, Dewmini, Hansi, Nethu, Piyumi, sewwandi, shani, Ravina Tharushi.

Photos. Most of them are real but may enhanced with common phone features. Therefore Skin colour is fairer than real look.

There are few ads with suspiciously rocking girly photos which claims they are real but if you search you can find them in Indian sites.

What I have noticed is that their contacts are always through dealers. I got caught to one. They send girls but they are polars apart from the photos. (The girl I got was not too bad but tried to exploit).

Age- always add 3 to 10 years of advertised age. But in fairness to LAd there are quite a number of young pussies available.

Menu- Always pretty basic. Young ones will only offer CBJ and different positions. All young ones I have tried didn't allow DATY (my favorite dish) Some would not even allow sucking their nipples.

Older once may allow DATY but was brief in my experiences.

Service. Always routine. You get there and have a wash. She gets there have a wash. (Separately).

Ask you to lay on your back on the bed. Will caress your chest and give few strokes to the cock. Lick your nipples. Put the rubber and move to CBJ. Then she will sit on the cock and ride like there is no tomorrow (to make you come quickly) or pull you on top to do her missionary. If you ask she will allow doggy. That's all and it will be over in few minutes (unless you control her and your staying power).

Attitude. Most of them are friendly but I wouldn't call it GFE. Underneath they are cunning and try to finish quickly.

Price. Cheap ranging fro 5 to 10 k.

Economy. I have only tried 5 to 8 k. I think I got value for money with all cases except one. But I had to put an effort to avoid them rushing things.

Rating (Service quality only not the beauty).

Average Rating 5/10.

Lowest 3/10 Hansi.

Highest 7/10 Kaveesha.

WIR. No. Its not likely would repeat unless I want a quickie and no body cheap is available at the time of the urge.

Walbeta
05-18-19, 01:24
Having tried number of LAd girls let me sum up my opinion about the girls as follows.

Sample -Kaveesha, Dewmini, Hansi, Nethu, Piyumi, sewwandi, shani, Ravina Tharushi.

Photos. Most of them are real but may enhanced with common phone features. Therefore Skin colour is fairer than real look.

There are few ads with suspiciously rocking girly photos which claims they are real but if you search you can find them in Indian sites.

What I have noticed is that their contacts are always through dealers. I got caught to one. They send girls but they are polars apart from the photos. (The girl I got was not too bad but tried to exploit).

Age- always add 3 to 10 years of advertised age. But in fairness to LAd there are quite a number of young pussies available.

Menu- Always pretty basic. Young ones will only offer CBJ and different positions. All young ones I have tried didn't allow DATY (my favorite dish) Some would not even allow sucking their nipples.

Older once may allow DATY but was brief in my experiences..Absolutely correct. Still I haven't met any one to comment as best. All younger type ones are very mechanical and never give the service to try a second time. The two milfs near 40's gave much better. They never think their earnings depends on better services. Perhaps they prefer new man over regulars because they can con them.

Sudumalli
05-18-19, 12:03
Couple of moths back met her. Very mechanical experience. She is having a kid. She mentioned 24 yrs old but definitely early 30's.

At that time 7 k including room, now 8.5 k.

I won't return.Is it this one?

https://lanka-ads.com/ad/%F0%9F%92%8B%F0%9F%92%8BSweet-girl-in-wellawatha%F0%9F%92%95%F0%9F%92%95/32668

Sudumalli
05-18-19, 12:04
Anyone tried Matheesha or Nishi? Both quote 7 k each. Pics look really good, having doubts of the service.

Neymar111
05-19-19, 06:51
Is it this one?

https://lanka-ads.com/ad/%F0%9F%92%8B%F0%9F%92%8BSweet-girl-in-wellawatha%F0%9F%92%95%F0%9F%92%95/32668I think he is talking about this girl. Not Nishi. Nishi seems like promising but I'm too frustrated since these new girls are so mechanical.

https://lanka-ads.com/ad/wallawattha-💕nishil-128149;-8500//32201.

BadBoy89
05-19-19, 10:41

Menu- Always pretty basic. Young ones will only offer CBJ and different positions. All young ones I have tried didn't allow DATY (my favorite dish) Some would not even allow sucking their nipples..At AussieMan you are on point. I tried 3-4 girls from Lads and couple of girls, through Pimp Ashan (same level of girls). I couldn't find any of them to repeat. There service so low. Some time deliver a different girl than in photos. So folks most of the time it is a scam.

Thanks,

BR.

BadBoy89.

AussieMan
05-20-19, 07:12
Ashan's girls' pictures are always fake. Stunning beauties downloaded from the net.

As a rule of thumb do a image search of the girls in Lads before you decide.

AM.

At AussieMan you are on point. I tried 3-4 girls from Lads and couple of girls, through Pimp Ashan (same level of girls). I couldn't find any of them to repeat. There service so low. Some time deliver a different girl than in photos. So folks most of the time it is a scam.

Thanks,

BR.

BadBoy89.

AussieMan
05-20-19, 13:57
Girl is thinner than in her photos. She told me that they were taken sometimes back.

At the first look I doubted whether she is the one in photos as she came wearing glasses and were in T shirt and three quarter jean.

She showed me the photo (in a frock and taken on the bed -see below) advertised with her face intact which resembles her face She should be somewhere around 25 to 27.

Said she is separated and having a kid of Two yrs.

She is pretty. Medium height. Well proportioned body. Small perky boobs. Shapely ass. Milk chocolate brown skin and it was like velvet when touched. (I totally fell for that smooth skin sad kept on kissing and caressing her whole body which amused her too).

Friendly in demeanor and in conversation.

In bed she behaved like GF keeping her head on my chest and caressing my chest and stroking the junior. We had a chat about Five minutes. She didn't rush anything.

She moved to BJ and it was average.

After a while I rolled her on HR back and started kissing her face, neck and whole body including the back and buttocks savoring the smoothness once again).

She allowed it but no kissing or sucking allowed on boobs. (saying that her kid suck on those at night).

No DATY but kissing of the pussy allowed.

At my request she did another BJ before we did missionary and doggy but refused to ride me.

I enjoyed the slow session with lots of friendly talking but 8 k seems too high for the limited services.

6 k would have been reasonable given her attitude, beauty and young age / looks (and soft and smooth skin of course).

AM.

Walbeta
05-27-19, 19:34
Girl is thinner than in her photos. She told me that they were taken sometimes back.

At the first look I doubted whether she is the one in photos as she came wearing glasses and were in T shirt and three quarter jean.

She showed me the photo (in a frock and taken on the bed -see below) advertised with her face intact which resembles her face She should be somewhere around 25 to 27.

Said she is separated and having a kid of Two yrs.

She is pretty. Medium height. Well proportioned body. Small perky boobs. Shapely ass. Milk chocolate brown skin and it was like velvet when touched. (I totally fell for that smooth skin sad kept on kissing and caressing her whole body which amused her too)..Bro need a comparison between Hiruni and Ravina and other Dilshan girls.

AussieMan
05-31-19, 10:38
Hiruni vs Ravina.

Photos.

Both are real but darker than the photos.

First impression.

Ravine looked better in first look. With slightly a posh appearance (Town girl type).

Age.

Both are young and closer to the advertised age.

Face.

Both are pretty.

Behaviour.

Ravine did not talk much and reserved type. Hiruni was at ease more friendly and talkative.

Skin.

Ravina rough feeling. Hiruni velvet like.

Body shape.

Both are shapely but Ravina is perfect.

Boobs.

Ravina. Firm round perfect size boobs. Hiruni. Small perky boobs but little saggy.

Pussy.

Ravina- trimmed. Clean. Hiruni shaved clean.

Service.

Both rested their heads on the chest and started caressing the body and the cock to start the session.

Then both moved to CBJ.

CBJ.

Ravina. Average Hiruni -Good.

Ravine allowed fingering her pussy from behind while she is doing CBJ.

Hiruni Did not allow fingering.

Ravine allowed sucking her nipples Hiruni didn't allow even touching them saying her kid is sucking them at night.

Position.

Ravine allowed all positions and volunteered cowgirl. Hiruni refused cowgirl.

Engagement.

Ravine looked distant from the act and were in her own world during the fuck session.

Hiruni engaged much better.

Time.

Both didn't hurry but didn't stay a miniute after the session. (washed, dressed and vanished).

Bro need a comparison between Hiruni and Ravina and other Dilshan girls.

Warsha
05-31-19, 18:50
I tried this girl at Battaramulla.

Face not like in L ads. Service limited. Body below average. Try to do quick and to run. 5 k.

Wismar
06-02-19, 23:36
I've met this one at Mount around 3 years back, at that time she was under a pimp. The service was exactly as described, grab your money and run, I heard that now she's working as a dealer too.

I tried this girl at Battaramulla.

Face not like in L ads. Service limited. Body below average. Try to do quick and to run. 5 k.

Warsha
06-03-19, 18:27
I think now she work her own. Very bad service.

I've met this one at Mount around 3 years back, at that time she was under a pimp. The service was exactly as described, grab your money and run, I heard that now she's working as a dealer too.

AussieMan
06-09-19, 04:40
Pretty girl, full bodied little fatty around waist, buttocks and thighs, full breast, big ass fair complexion.

Polite and engaged in friendly conversation through out the session.

Came little late looking tried. At first I was little put off with her over zealous online conversation with some friends. But she kept her phone silent once I washed and came back ready and engaged fullest.

Service is the best I have got from Lads girls. But she comes at a premium if 12 k (including the room).

Session started with a wet, cat bath all over the body, pausing to suck my nipples.

Then she moved on to a BBBJ. It was thorough with sucking the sack into her mouth and licking the area between the cock and the ass. BBBJ was one of the best wet and sloppy ones I have got. She gave me two during the session and I almost came on both occasions. Just pulled back at the last moment.

She allowed playing with her without restrictions. So I enjoyed a long, deep DATY session with rimming (giving to her. She might give too try) , kissing her meaty body and sucking and licking her lovely melons.

Started the action in missionary and came while she riding me for a lovely climax.

She was not in hurry during or after the session. Told I was her Sixth customer for the day. So I buys I reckon to have her during morning. She would be fresh or less tired.

In the Ad Her Dealer is mentioned as Dilshan (its Premio Mahesh as seniors know him).

Her Name is Usha and she is from Chennai (not from Mumbai).

Donald0187
06-09-19, 12:02
Met this girl few months before from Lads. Photo is fake but chubby medium colour. I couldn't my bare my failure at the time I met her but since I was horny, I however accepted. She told some bu**s*it about her massage career and boast about the massage cream she was using to her clients.

She did a basic massage with that cream and some B2B at my back side and asked me to turn around. Then immediately put the rubber my boy and again some B2B. All these were like mechanical works she did it in 15 minutes. Then she told that the massage is over and I can start to FS while she was saying that she laid in the bed. The s*x was last only for 5 minutes and during this time she pinched my nipples so that I came more early than I tried. It was just a failure and I wouldn't recommend her to any one.

Total damage is 8 k.

AussieMan
06-10-19, 05:27
Thanks for the report mate.

But why do you think it's needed to withhold the full name. These girls are using fake names to advertise and there is absolutely no need to hide it in this forum.

Hiding the name is understandable when we are talking about real names and girls who offer the service secretly (Like models and actresses).

Cheers,

AM.

Met this girl few months before from Lads. Photo is fake but chubby medium colour. I couldn't my bare my failure at the time I met her but since I was horny, I however accepted. She told some bu**s*it about her massage career and boast about the massage cream she was using to her clients.

She did a basic massage with that cream and some B2B at my back side and asked me to turn around. Then immediately put the rubber my boy and again some B2B. All these were like mechanical works she did it in 15 minutes. Then she told that the massage is over and I can start to FS while she was saying that she laid in the bed. The s*x was last only for 5 minutes and during this time she pinched my nipples so that I came more early than I tried. It was just a failure and I wouldn't recommend her to any one.

Total damage is 8 k.

Inosha
06-10-19, 11:30
I have always wanted to try this one since the photos look very fair and pretty. Called her up and was told to come to an apartment in Nugegoda. It was when she opened the door that I realised that she was very dark contrary to the photos, although the face was not bad looking. Aborted the mission immediately.

AllanJohn
06-10-19, 18:11
Pretty girl, full bodied little fatty around waist, buttocks and thighs, full breast, big ass fair complexion.

Polite and engaged in friendly conversation through out the session.

Came little late looking tried. At first I was little put off with her over zealous online conversation with some friends. But she kept her phone silent once I washed and came back ready and engaged fullest.

Service is the best I have got from Lads girls. But she comes at a premium if 12 k (including the room).

Session started with a wet, cat bath all over the body, pausing to suck my nipples.

Then she moved on to a BBBJ. It was thorough with sucking the sack into her mouth and licking the area between the cock and the ass. BBBJ was one of the best wet and sloppy ones I have got. She gave me two during the session and I almost came on both occasions. Just pulled back at the last moment.

She allowed playing with her without restrictions. So I enjoyed a long, deep DATY session with rimming (giving to her. She might give too try) , kissing her meaty body and sucking and licking her lovely melons..Tried to message you, but your inbox seems to be full.

AussieMan
06-11-19, 03:45
Inbox cleared.

AM.

Tried to message you, but your inbox seems to be full.

Donald0187
06-11-19, 11:39
Thanks for the report mate.

But why do you think it's needed to withhold the full name. These girls are using fake names to advertise and there is absolutely no need to hide it in this forum.

Hiding the name is understandable when we are talking about real names and girls who offer the service secretly (Like models and actresses).

Cheers,

AM.Oh it was a typo error. Her name is Taniya Fernando.

Walbeta
06-15-19, 05:10
Oh it was a typo error. Her name is Taniya Fernando.Which Taniya? Two advertising in L ads. Kiribathgoda and Piliyandala. I was eyeing on Piliyandala.

AllanJohn
06-16-19, 06:40
On Saturday I decided to try out the Indian girl tried by Aussieman myself. She is Usha. She is more on the chubby side, but light skinned. Arranged the session at a hotel relax on nearer to my place.

About the session.

French kissing: 2/10.

BBBJ: 8/10.

DATY: she is open to it and allows.

Sex: she only prefers missionary and wasn't keen to try anything else in the session.

WIR: Probably not. Session was better than what most other Lads WGs give but she didn't have that wow factor.

P. S she said she will be returning to India by the 20th.

AgadooBirdie
06-19-19, 12:41
On Saturday I decided to try out the Indian girl tried by Aussieman myself. She is Usha. She is more on the chubby side, but light skinned. Arranged the session at a hotel relax on nearer to my place.

About the session.

French kissing: 2/10.

BBBJ: 8/10.

DATY: she is open to it and allows.

Sex: she only prefers missionary and wasn't keen to try anything else in the session.

WIR: Probably not. Session was better than what most other Lads WGs give but she didn't have that wow factor.

P. S she said she will be returning to India by the 20th.I tried her two weeks ago. Though plump I liked her figure. Got me to hurry up saying.

That Dilshan will be back soon. Told me that she and her friend will return to India on 15th June!

WIR: Not again.

CuriousGeorg
06-20-19, 11:56
Has anyone tried nisansala from LkAds?

Walbeta
06-22-19, 20:18
Some one who took these girls? Quoted for 8 K for both and 6 K for one.

Ricardino12
06-25-19, 07:42
Hi mongers,

Been a while since I have had proper mongering in Sri Lanka. Can some one please private message me some good girls contacts with details. Also has any one tried Manisha / Sanju on LADS.

Ranicock
06-26-19, 12:16
Hello friends,

Please help me. Last time I visit to spa in kalubowila for be to be. I paid and went inside. Then she offered me some amount 5000 as tip then only she will do. But she is MILF not even good look. Please help me to go lower budget be to be.

Twinky
06-26-19, 17:54
Has anyone tried nisansala from LkAds?Interested. Any credible details please.

Ranicock
06-27-19, 04:18
Do you have any experience nugegoda suweda near arpico and station. Please share the details and package. Its in Lanka ads.

Saintsaint509
07-01-19, 05:36
Hi mongers,

Been a while since I have had proper mongering in Sri Lanka. Can some one please private message me some good girls contacts with details. Also has any one tried Manisha / Sanju on LADS.Very automatic girl, not good blowjob, no good fucking.

Chubchasr
07-01-19, 22:21
Was in the kiribathgoda area the other day and was feeling a little randy. Looked at Lanka ads and called Tanuja /32/5 k / FS. Went in to the dodgy hotel she was staying at, looks nothing like the pictures on the two ads. Turned back and ran to the hills.

Looks: 2/10 (few missing teeth / on ice look).

Damage: 300 for the pickme.

Pros: Not regretting it for the rest of my days.

From now on I'm going to ask for a recent photo or a brief video call.

AussieMan
07-02-19, 04:32
Thanks mate.

It's good sharing your experience as other mongers can avoid bad apples.

Taniya had few other bad reports too.

Cheers.

Was in the kiribathgoda area the other day and was feeling a little randy. Looked at Lanka ads and called Tanuja /32/5 k / FS. Went in to the dodgy hotel she was staying at, looks nothing like the pictures on the two ads. Turned back and ran to the hills.

Looks: 2/10 (few missing teeth / on ice look).

Damage: 300 for the pickme.

Pros: Not regretting it for the rest of my days.

From now on I'm going to ask for a recent photo or a brief video call.

Jerry Cool
07-03-19, 10:50
Looks: 2/10 (few missing teeth / on ice look).LOL.

This is the most hilarious report I ever read!

Cofee Man
07-03-19, 13:54
Thanks mate.

It's good sharing your experience as other mongers can avoid bad apples.

Taniya had few other bad reports too.

Cheers.Aussieman,

Haven't seen your post about lanka-ad girls recently? Are you still trying through lanka-add? Waiting for your reviews. Your reviews are over rated in terms of girls quality and services. Have you find any 10/10 from lanka-adds?

AussieMan
07-04-19, 14:22
Hi mate,

Two reviews. One summary. One feed back re Ravina during may and June. (that is apart from three JHlite girls).

That's enough I guess. I have to work to make living too bro.

About my rating.

I compare Apple to apples.

One can't pay 5 - 7 k to a girl and expect a service of a processional escort.

I don't expect any thing more than a CBJ and fuck in couple of positions on a proper bed for Lad rates that includes room as well.

I see people are tipping 2-5 k for a GJ or BJ from a local girl on a shitty massage bed at a dirty Spa. Comparatively LAd s services are better go for that rate IMO.

If you know any girl providing the service at your bench mark and at Lad rates please share.

Cheers.

Aussieman,

Haven't seen your post about lanka-ad girls recently? Are you still trying through lanka-add? Waiting for your reviews. Your reviews are over rated in terms of girls quality and services. Have you find any 10/10 from lanka-adds?
Aussieman,

Kasunthisera
07-06-19, 23:48
I have been reading these threads for a while and thought of entering the business after getting some knowledge thanks to you guys. After reading the reviews I thought of trying Ameesha, Shanika Awanthi, Shenushi or Hiru2018 who are available on MR. I need your opinions on who should I select from above as my 1st experience. And please do recommend me a safe hotel too.

Chubchasr
07-07-19, 08:16
Found my self in kiribathgoda again. Looked at Lanka ads and called Shani /25/5 K / FS.

She wanted me to go to her preferred hotel in the hunupitiya road about 1.6 Km from Kiribathgoda (it has become a sort of red light district lately) book a room and then call her. She arrived at my door withing 5 minutes (sounds professional so far).

Started with her on top after a brief CBJ (The CBJ does deserve some credit 7/10) within 3 minutes she was too tired to go on and wanted to change positions.

Was one of the most lethargic persons I have had intercourse with.

Did not like to be touched anywhere else in her body than her ****.

When I complained about the lack of enthusiasm on her part she in turn started complaining about her job and how hard it was and how I should go easy on her.

Then I started to think about my life decisions and how I ended up in a shitty hotel with a nagging hooker and lost all will to carry on.

Asked her to gather her things and get the fuck out of the room to which she obliged.

Called a pick me and came home.

Looks: 7.5/10 (petite / clean / nice tits / kind of a cute face).

Damage: 6 K + 1 K for the room.

Service: 2/10.

Pros: looks pleasant / punctual / might be a good starting point if you wanted to see what necrophilia feels like.

Cons: Lazy / lethargic / bad service / attitude towards her own job.

I do have a lot of positive experiences in the Kiribathgoda and the surrounding area and would share more on another day if you guys are interested.

Donald0187
07-10-19, 08:36
Which Taniya? Two advertising in L ads. Kiribathgoda and Piliyandala. I was eyeing on Piliyandala.Not the Pilyandala Taniya. This is chubby Taniya who boasts about her qualification and massaging in Lanka ads.

Ricardino12
07-11-19, 12:55
Thank you. When did you meet her and was it at the Colombo 3 premises. How would you rate her looks and did you also see Sanju when you went to meet Manisha. Please rate looks of both girls if you saw both.

Very automatic girl, not good blowjob, no good fucking.

SinMaster
07-12-19, 17:51
Fellow mongers,

I'm Traveling to Sri Lanka for vacation. Going through L-Ads often and can't wait till the date I arrive.

Been served my mostly South East Asian women, wanted to have a full good service by our Sri Lankan women.

As I went through the reports here, I find not many girls provide BBBJ or like to receive DATY.

DATY is my favorite to provide and BBBJ are favorite to receive.

If you know any girls who experienced in provide BBBJ and receive DATY without any hesitation. Please reply with their name and location from L-Ads.

I'm sure return a FR to this thread.

SimpleMan1
07-21-19, 07:50
Any one has tried the new Indian girl?

Plainning to give a try on her. Please share your experience.

https://lanka-ads.com/ad/hot-news-indian-👉dilshan-0761242660👈waththa-and-mount-lavinia-12000//41986.

Lavan
07-22-19, 09:51
Any one has tried the new Indian girl?

Plainning to give a try on her. Please share your experience.

https://lanka-ads.com/ad/hot-news-indian-👉dilshan-0761242660👈waththa-and-mount-lavinia-12000//41986.Just posted my experience in the other forum: http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?1021-Colombo&p=2349808&viewfull=1#post2349808.

SimpleMan1
07-22-19, 17:33
Just posted my experience in the other forum: http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?1021-Colombo&p=2349808&viewfull=1#post2349808.I think the one you're talking about I should have already taken a month ago (bcs I tried the both Usha / Priya their names I guess after reading some seniors feedback here) there's another new girl's pic posted in LAd who's wearing a Duppata on her head, very fair in complexion and dark red lipstick.

CoffeeKing
07-26-19, 16:30
Tried this one today. Arranged meetup at Relax opposite to Thur. 7 Stories Ranjanas at Colombo 4.

Girl was on prompt on time. Looked like typical South Indian (not very fair complexion, but not dark either). Claimed she is a 2nd year law student, and is here for few more days only before returning back to Kerala. She was not thin, but in no way would I call her fat either. Had a pleasing face. Very playful personality.

Finished with showers, and went straight to really long DFK that I enjoyed. Only provided CBJ, and then some mish, and doggy until I could hold no more. She's a really bad actor though LOL. She moaned and made even small thrusts seem like she was getting f by Mandingo. Was too obvious to me, but I enjoyed the show nevertheless.

Overall I would recommend, would have been better if not for CBJ. Damage 12 k.

JasonBo
07-28-19, 18:29
Tried this one today. Arranged meetup at Relax opposite to Thur. 7 Stories Ranjanas at Colombo 4.

Girl was on prompt on time. Looked like typical South Indian (not very fair complexion, but not dark either). Claimed she is a 2nd year law student, and is here for few more days only before returning back to Kerala. She was not thin, but in no way would I call her fat either. Had a pleasing face. Very playful personality.

Finished with showers, and went straight to really long DFK that I enjoyed. Only provided CBJ, and then some mish, and doggy until I could hold no more. She's a really bad actor though LOL. She moaned and made even small thrusts seem like she was getting f by Mandingo. Was too obvious to me, but I enjoyed the show nevertheless.

Overall I would recommend, would have been better if not for CBJ. Damage 12 k.Actually she is not from Kerala. She is sri Lankan Tamil girl who is living in India. But she is very friendly. Her problem is overacting.

JasonBo
07-28-19, 18:35
Now day in LA ad so many threesome ad are there. I see some kiribathgoda threesome for 10 k. Did any one try that?

Walbeta
08-08-19, 01:33
L ads reviews are very low here. A Telegramme group and a blog has been created by some guys which has around 2000 members so far. Think it is not so reliable with many fake reviews done buy pimps are there. But we need genuine reviews here since this is reliable.

CoffeeKing
08-10-19, 08:13
Tried another one of Dilshan girl last week.

Name Farah. Aged 22, Muslim girl. Super bod, with good proportioned assets. Very chatty. Knows bit of English. Originally from Hyderabad, but living in Chennai it seems. Works as a marketing agent. Very beautiful face, but unfortunately service was lacking.

GFE not good as Praveela. Did not allow DFK, or BBBJ. So just bit of missionary, and doggy, and released the load.

Damage 12 k.

Walbeta
08-17-19, 01:59
Dilshan's Adithya said to be the best one. Who had this chick? Please review.

WitchMaster
08-17-19, 13:46
Has anyone of you tried Yani? Claims to have her own apartment and the packages start from 12 k to 25 k.

CVrider
08-18-19, 10:39
L ads reviews are very low here. A Telegramme group and a blog has been created by some guys which has around 2000 members so far. Think it is not so reliable with many fake reviews done buy pimps are there. But we need genuine reviews here since this is reliable.I'm a founder member of that group. Initially it was going good, therefore one member started a review site. Then with the time, that main telegram group contaminated with pimps and 'number collectors'.

Admin of the review site is absolutely a genuine guy. Knowing that pimps can add fake reviews, he is screening them before publishing in the website. Therefore you can trust those reviews. Currently web site is down due to unexpected amount of high reaches. Admin is trying to upgrade it.

AgadooBirdie
08-20-19, 08:13
This guy operating from a dirty lodge near.

Seylan Bank Nugegoda. Is a cheat. Promised.

To provide beautiful actress -Achini for.

10 k / hour. Got me to pay 1 k for the room and await.

For the arrival the so called Actress. The girl arrived after 15.

Minutes a plump pudding. Though I was promised a massage. The girl said nothing like that. Wanted the money.

Before the session. Gave her 10 k was I did not have change for.

9 k. The agreed to return 1 k later. She did not join for a shower.

She said not to suck or sqeese the boobs as she was.

Under treatment for silicon implant. All bull shit. Fingering not.

Allowed. Started sucking with condemn in a mighty hurry and when.

I was about to come got on top and did fast.

Cow girl act.

She had a wash got dressed and went out.

Promising to change the money to return Rs500/- to me. She never came back nor was Ajit to be seen.

I was told he had gone out. The girl was also.

Missing. Beware of this crook and the dirty.

Lodge Sahana or some similar sounding name in the lane adjoruning Seylan Nugedoda.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, when typing simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news website), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.

Please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

Walbeta
08-20-19, 18:29
I'm a founder member of that group. Initially it was going good, therefore one member started a review site. Then with the time, that main telegram group contaminated with pimps and 'number collectors'.

Admin of the review site is absolutely a genuine guy. Knowing that pimps can add fake reviews, he is screening them before publishing in the website. Therefore you can trust those reviews. Currently web site is down due to unexpected amount of high reaches. Admin is trying to upgrade it.True. That group and the review site.

Have sent clear warnings to bad service providers and pimps. Look like the services becoming improved.

ColomboDude
08-22-19, 12:46
Found my self in kiribathgoda again. Looked at Lanka ads and called Shani /25/5 K / FS.

She wanted me to go to her preferred hotel in the hunupitiya road about 1.6 Km from Kiribathgoda (it has become a sort of red light district lately) book a room and then call her. She arrived at my door withing 5 minutes (sounds professional so far)..I really like to get more details on good known options in kiribathgoda area please. Looking forward to.

SinMaster
08-24-19, 08:01
Fellow mongers,

I'm Traveling to Sri Lanka for vacation. Going through L-Ads often and can't wait till the date I arrive.

Been served my mostly South East Asian women, wanted to have a full good service by our Sri Lankan women.

As I went through the reports here, I find not many girls provide BBBJ or like to receive DATY.

DATY is my favorite to provide and BBBJ are favorite to receive.

If you know any girls who experienced in provide BBBJ and receive DATY without any hesitation. Please reply with their name and location from L-Ads.

I'm sure return a FR to this thread.I took below girls from girls from L-Ads.

1) Tina (2 shots / LKR 5000 including room) - BBBJ and DATY. Her BBBJ suction is very good. Talkative.

2) Shenalie (2 Shorts / LKR 7000 including rooms) CBJ and DATY. Her face and body better than Tina. Chocolate color body. Very nice.

Both operating at Nugegoda, Pagoda road. The only turn off is number of calls they receive during the sessions. In fact those ladies complained to me those mongers happy calling the ask the rates afterward don't turn up. They only happy asking rates.

3) Renuk from Kadawtha (1 shot / LKR 5000 including the room) - CBJ and no DATY (I wonder why) Nice face and body, Ass and boobs are perfect. Chocolate color body. Very nice. Bed / Bathroom nice and clean compared Nugegoda.

4) Nethu from Kollupitiya (1 shot / LKR 5000 including the room) - Nice body but no Hygiene smelly pussy was turn off. Offered BBBJ.

5) One massage parlour at Madola, Avisawella. Took the petite girl Wasana. Nice assets / face and body but not ready for FS as the SPA rule. Ask if I can book her for a night. She mentioned madam inn quite rude. Offered HJ, Feeling massage, Touching, Sucking the boobs and fingering.

JamesF32
08-26-19, 05:58
Guys,

I'm traveling to Colombo next week from Sydney. Though I'm originally from Sri Lanka didn't get into the girls in Colombo for many years. I was visiting girls in other Asian countries. Please advise Lads or other contacts. Thanks.

Samanalaya
08-28-19, 18:33
This guy operating from a dirty lodge near.

Seylan Bank Nugegoda. Is a cheat. Promised.

To provide beautiful actress -Achini for.

10 k / hour. Got me to pay 1 k for the room and await.

For the arrival the so called Actress. The girl arrived after 15.

Minutes a plump pudding. Though I was promised a massage. The girl said nothing like that. Wanted the money.

Before the session. Gave her 10 k was I did not have change for.

9 k. The agreed to return 1 k later. She did not join for a shower.

She said not to suck or sqeese the boobs as she was.

Under treatment for silicon implant. All bull shit. Fingering not.

Allowed. Started sucking with condemn in a mighty hurry and when.

I was about to come got on top and did fast.

Cow girl act.

She had a wash got dressed and went out.Expose the name and the photos of that girl in public. We don't need to protect such money greedy girls and pimps.

AussieMan
09-03-19, 13:13
Met Shachini.

She is darker than the photos. Chubby and short. Not a looker but passable.

Should be older than the advertised age of 21.

She is a nymphomaniac and the best talent I found in LAds.

GFE was very good. Good assets. Lovely breasts are excellent for tity fuck.

She started on top of me kissing, fondling and caressing my whole body and sucking my nipples, rubbing her boobs (and tity fucking) and pussy over my body and pushing those lovely tits into my mouth to suck.

Then she moved to lay on her back, pulling me on top. I reciprocated the same treatment she gave me and was in a shock when I moved on to savour her pussy.

OMG, she is my kind of oral person. She thoroughly enjoyed DATY raising her ass off the bed and pushing it towards my face. She became wet and allowed my invading finger inside. We enjoyed each other (DATY and BBBJ) rolling on the bed and in every imaginable, position. It continued to good half an hour until we both became sore and she reaching a thundering orgasm.

She lay passive few minutes to recover from the orgasm and moved to give me more BBBJ and then hopped out of the bed to find the condom fallen onto the floor because of the wrestling.

With the rubber and few more minutes of CBJ she sat on me to ride. I then rolled her to missionary and pumped like crazy until we almost fell out of the bed. Turned her over and pumped few more minutes in doggie while she pushed her hand between her legs to squeeze and stroke my balls. Came shattering in that position and I laid on top of her back panting.

Had a Wash together and parted like happy lovers.

7 k including the room.

AM.

P.S- (She stayed after the session and until I dressed up and ready to go. With all other off girl, s it was like the are vanishing after the deed. She was not a clock watcher before, during or after the session).

Cofee Man
09-05-19, 08:52
Met Shachini.

P.S- (She stayed after the session and until I dressed up and ready to go. With all other off girl, s it was like the are vanishing after the deed. She was not a clock watcher before, during or after the session).Mate,

Seems like you can enjoy anything which having pussy.

Still you haven't find what we have tried in last few years.

I always stay away from Lanka-add since 99% of them are below average service, very business minded, fake moans, hurried service, clock watchers.

AussieMan
09-05-19, 11:43
Link to a report in Colombo, thread.

www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?1021-Colombo

AussieMan
09-06-19, 04:30
What's your beef mate? Is it with LAds, girls or me?

Your unwavering resolute against LAds and girls advertising.

When I specifically wrote that she is not a clock watcher. Having spend over an hour with her, you give your opinion without even knowing her. May be she is from the 1% you are talking about.

Poor us haven't got the contacts to super pussies you gave had. Would you mind sharing if we PM.

Cheers.

Mate.

Mate,

Seems like you can enjoy anything which having pussy.

Still you haven't find what we have tried in last few years.

I always stay away from Lanka-add since 99% of them are below average service, very business minded, fake moans, hurried service, clock watchers.

Chaturanga
09-07-19, 02:28
Hi AussiMan,

I met Shachini last week and she is superb. Did everything that you have mentioned in your report. Meeting her again next week for another session.

Will post both my experiences once I meet her next week.

Great find and thanks for the report.

What's your beef mate? Is it with LAds, girls or me?

Your unwavering resolute against LAds and girls advertising.

When I specifically wrote that she is not a clock watcher. Having spend over an hour with her, you give your opinion without even knowing her. May be she is from the 1% you are talking about.

Poor us haven't got the contacts to super pussies you gave had. Would you mind sharing if we PM.

Cheers.

Mate.

Nadeesh
09-07-19, 17:27
Met Sachini, Two days back! She is a short girl and darker in complexion not for the people who go for looks, but god damn it, She really is a Oral person, She blew me up for like 10 minutes and then She allowed me to do the DATY for the next 20 minutes! And then we got in to action and I did missionary and doggy!

Personally For people who likes DATY and oral sex receiving, She is a real Gem!

Overall experience 8/10, Not a clock watcher!

NH.

Met Shachini.

She is darker than the photos. Chubby and short. Not a looker but passable.

Should be older than the advertised age of 21.

She is a nymphomaniac and the best talent I found in LAds.

GFE was very good. Good assets. Lovely breasts are excellent for tity fuck.

She started on top of me kissing, fondling and caressing my whole body and sucking my nipples, rubbing her boobs (and tity fucking) and pussy over my body and pushing those lovely tits into my mouth to suck.

Then she moved to lay on her back, pulling me on top. I reciprocated the same treatment she gave me and was in a shock when I moved on to savour her pussy.

FunBoy76
09-09-19, 05:08
I found Geetha in Lads and visited her apartment in Rohini Road. Wellawaththa. I really impressed with the photo she published but after the meeting realized it was cheating.

And step back save my money and mental health.

AussieMan
09-10-19, 13:46
Thank you too bro.

Glad to here some people find my report useful.

AM

Met Sachini, Two days back! She is a short girl and darker in complexion not for the people who go for looks, but god damn it, She really is a Oral person, She blew me up for like 10 minutes and then She allowed me to do the DATY for the next 20 minutes! And then we got in to action and I did missionary and doggy!

Personally For people who likes DATY and oral sex receiving, She is a real Gem!

Overall experience 8/10, Not a clock watcher!

NH.

AussieMan
09-10-19, 13:55
Thank you mate.

Glad to hear you got a good deal.

Please write reports. There are hundreds of people who get tips out of those what we write. Most of them PM you (if you have the facility). There is storng silent fraternity of members who doesn't post much in the forum.

Unfortunately most if them don't share their experiences by reviews or PM.

Cheers.

Hi AussiMan,

I met Shachini last week and she is superb. Did everything that you have mentioned in your report. Meeting her again next week for another session.

Will post both my experiences once I meet her next week.

Great find and thanks for the report.

AussieMan
09-11-19, 15:28
I got the contact of Tharu from shachini, the oral girl about whom I reviewed before.

During the initial chit chat, Tharu told me that she too advertise in L Ads.

Hence, the report here.

She is darker contrary to the Lads photo. In fact, the photo should be fake. Didn't bother to contest though.

She is short and a little chubby. Boobs are little shaggy. Fat ass.

Not pretty but better than Shachini.

GFE is good. Like to talk.

We started with separate wash. Sat on the bed and she started kissing my neck and moved down to nipples. Pushed me to bed and continued sucking thee nipples while caressing my chest and belly.

After a while, I rolled her on her back and started kissing her. She allowed lip kissing a little bit.

Moved on to her boobs and then to the belly.

Rolled back and she proceeded to give me an OK BBBJ.

After. While I pushed her back and went straight to DATY. She too enjoyed it like Shachini, but her pushing and raising was not as crazy as Shachni. The good thing is she also allowed and enjoyed it until she became dripping wet and reached an orgasm. (Allowed heavy fingering).

She started BJ again. This time more wild deeper and more sloppy with she spitting on the cock.

Covered and at my request started riding. She told she can't do it properly and it turns out to be true. Rolled and to several positions and came in missionary.

In comparison to Shachini, Tharu started to move initial caressing to BJ quickly like most other girls. But when I took my time and guided her, she obliged without fuss.

7 k, for oral lovers who don't care much about looks.

Nawkaraya
09-15-19, 07:45
Thank for the report. I tried to reach Sachini few times but without any luck.

Does the number ends with 889.

Cheers.

I got the contact of Tharu from shachini, the oral girl about whom I reviewed before.

During the initial chit chat, Tharu told me that she too advertise in L Ads.

Hence, the report here.

She is darker contrary to the Lads photo. In fact, the photo should be fake. Didn't bother to contest though.

She is short and a little chubby. Boobs are little shaggy. Fat ass.

Not pretty but better than Shachini..

CuriousGeorg
09-18-19, 10:29
Has anyone tried Lia? She's apparently a Sinhalese and Muslim mix.

When I did a google image search on her pics, that model shani Perera appears. Was wondering if its actually her or not?

https://lanka-ads.com/ad/VIP-Only-25000-bambalapitiyata-💋/54079.

Ricardino12
09-19-19, 13:08
Saw some of the photos sent to me by Dilshan and was attracted to take Ammo (Muslim girl). So I called up and arranged for Ammo. She arrived 30 minutes later than the planned time. When she arrived she looked much uglier than on the photos like 4 shades darker and unclean face and body also looked more like maid type than model type on the photos. I would think the photo had hell a lot of effect and photo-shopping. So in short photo looks is like 9 of 10 and real life look is like 4 of 10. But I was like okay why not try her out assuming service will be good. She was friendly yes. But as on the advert did not provide multiple positions or B2B or massage. No shower to gather either. So to the service. I asked her to ride on top but she said no please come on top. So I went on mish and shot the load with condoms. BJ was also given. But not good. Anyway she tried to be friendly but looks were disappointing and service was not up to mark.

Cost - 12 K with rooms.

Body - 5/10.

Face - 4/10.

Service overall -5/10.

GFE - 2/10.

DATY. NO did not try and did not want to was not shaved as on description had lot of hair.

DFK. Did not try and she did not offer either.

WIR. NO WAY.

Another turn off was her leg has some sort of burn mark and armpits were not clean shaven. Neither was puss.

Nemesh
09-20-19, 02:52
Saw some of the photos sent to me by Dilshan and was attracted to take Ammo (Muslim girl). So I called up and arranged for Ammo. She arrived 30 minutes later than the planned time. When she arrived she looked much uglier than on the photos like 4 shades darker and unclean face and body also looked more like maid type than model type on the photos. I would think the photo had hell a lot of effect and photo-shopping. So in short photo looks is like 9 of 10 and real life look is like 4 of 10. But I was like okay why not try her out assuming service will be good. She was friendly yes. But as on the advert did not provide multiple positions or B2B or massage. No shower to gather either. So to the service. I asked her to ride on top but she said no please come on top. So I went on mish and shot the load with condoms. BJ was also given. But not good. Anyway she tried to be friendly but looks were disappointing and service was not up to mark.

Cost - 12 K with rooms.

Body - 5/10.

Face - 4/10.

Service overall -5/10.

GFE - 2/10.

DATY. NO did not try and did not want to was not shaved as on description had lot of hair.

DFK. Did not try and she did not offer either.

WIR. NO WAY.

Another turn off was her leg has some sort of burn mark and armpits were not clean shaven. Neither was puss.This is true. The last few girls were total waste. I tool the girl name priya. Was very darker than the pics. No shower before of afterwords. BJ only lasted 10 seconds. I mean literary. And also I paid for 2 times but after 1 shot she was ready to go and when I asked her about why are you leaving her response was "oh I thought you wanted only one. " LOL. Then she started to go for the 2nd without giving the junior any time to rest. So had to finish the 2nd by hand. The whole session finished withing 30 mins + 20-30 minutes for her to arrive to the room.

The only good girl I got from mahesh is Usha so far.

Ricardino12
09-20-19, 13:24
Again took a girl of Dilshan as I liked some of the initial girls he has for looks such as Farha and Pravela. This time I took a girl called Priya. Now she is gone back.

Service was rubbish and finished 1 hour service in 15 minutes. Looks was okay. Looks on pics 7/10 in real life 5/10. Looked better than ammo. BUt body was again having burn marks and etc. Lazy shit woman. I think I may avoid indies unless there is a real beauty.

Ravi89
09-21-19, 17:56
They advertise as Duo, various advertisements, I requested the one named Nemeshi.

The add title was "NEMESHI CONTACT AMELA [Deleted by Admin]".

Asked me to come to Sehanasa resort in front of Gangodawila magistrate court, went inside and asked me to book a room and wait till the girl comes. So waited about half hour and a old looking lady appeared. I thought she came to take money before showing the actual girl. But she is the so called girl as per her. I asked I wanted to book the girl in the pic. She told me she is busy with other customer in next room, so only she is available. I said I will wait, but she told she is doing her last appointment for the day.

I was totally pissed off and went away.

Damage: 1200 for the room and my time and travelling cost for uber.

Avoid these fake adds from pimps.

Raviya
09-22-19, 04:35
Anyone try this one in LA?

I am Piumi.

I am 19 years old nice girl.

I give lip KISS OK / b O O b S you see K OK.

Nawkaraya
09-22-19, 13:12
Met her last week. Called her in the morning & she sound pleasant over the phone. Agreed to meet her in Nugegoda. Went to the place & booked a room. Had to wait about 30 minutes for her to arrive. She is a small build girl towards dark complex. Greeted with a smile & bit of chit chat.

Both got undressed & hit the shower together for a wash. After the wash came on to the bed. Started with a good catbath while paying attention to the junior. After some time switched sides. She had average but firm boobs. Allowed sucking those melons & did for quite while. Pussy was shaven & clean. No odor at all. Had DATY to hearts content. Then she gave a CBJ which felt great. Finally she put a cover, did couple of positions. I could not hold for a long & finished the deed.

Thank you Aussieman for finding this one. She has good attitude.

Looks: 5/10.

Body: 6/10.

Boobs: 6/10.

GFE: 8/10.

WIR: Yes.

Damage: 7 k including the room.

Pro23
09-22-19, 17:16
Anyone tried pregnant who advertise in LAds. It claims she is 6 month old pregnant. Like to hear and try if it good review.

AussieMan
09-23-19, 04:20
Mate,

Fake photo.

Rule of thumb to decide. If the girl in the photo has a posh looking killer body, chances are that you get a different one most likely an older one).

Avoid or take at your own risk. Do an image search to make sure if you are really tempted and still want to try.

Anyone try this one in LA?

I am Piumi.

I am 19 years old nice girl.

I give lip KISS OK / b O O b S you see K OK.

Ricardino12
09-23-19, 06:48
I took another Priya recently. Utter disappointment. Bloody lazy girl with shitty service. 3/10 on service.

This is true. The last few girls were total waste. I tool the girl name priya. Was very darker than the pics. No shower before of afterwords. BJ only lasted 10 seconds. I mean literary. And also I paid for 2 times but after 1 shot she was ready to go and when I asked her about why are you leaving her response was "oh I thought you wanted only one. " LOL. Then she started to go for the 2nd without giving the junior any time to rest. So had to finish the 2nd by hand. The whole session finished withing 30 mins + 20-30 minutes for her to arrive to the room.

The only good girl I got from mahesh is Usha so far.

JamesF32
09-24-19, 01:38
I took Kylie 2 weeks ago. Paid LKR 12 k for 90 minutes. Utter waste as not worth more than LKR 2 k per hour. Very skinny and lots of conditions after payments to protect makeup. She also tried to steel my wallet while in shower. Please avoid her and spread to everyone about her attitude.

Member #4695
09-26-19, 17:12
So since there was hype I decided to try this Sachini, 22 Tamil girl from mount. Was instructed to come down to a motel and payed 1300 waited 15 minutes till she came, washed up together demanded the cash upfront. (Fair enough) then proceeded to suck my nipples rather hard which was quite painful and I asked her to stop. Then she slowly started stroking my dick while on the phone this was the 4th time she got and answered a call in my presence. Since I was pissed off I stopped touching her and stayed still, then my erection had also gone down. She managed to get it up again while on another call. And still I didn't say anything to her. Then I asked for a BJ which was bad she proceeded without a condom and got a call within 20 seconds, stopped everything took the call and finished then she put a condom on a blew me. For 30 seconds and was like lets have sex since I was sick of the woman by now I fucked her as hard as I could as rough as I could she got 3 calls more while doing her in missionary then proceeded to a brief cowgirl which I did most of the work. She couldn't move she is stiff which made life harder for me. Got sick of it and ended things in missionary. As soon as I finished she ran as fast as she could to the washroom and washed and dressed. As I was in no hurry I slowly took my own time to wash up, once I came out she was dressed, socks and shoes too. Man I have had many girlfriends as well as paid for women for about 6 years she was the fastest. Mind you she answered another few calls in the process too. As soon as my leg got out of the washroom she was like then I'm off. And opened the door and tried to leave, fearing for my personal belongings I counted every little penny I had to make sure. She even had the mouth to give me a earful of her honesty.

I've never had a good experience on Lanka ads and honestly why do I feel all good reviews are over glorified. I've had better for cheaper. And I recommend that none of you'll waste your time on this woman Sachini.

Girls at spas are much more pleasant most of the time and a thousand bucks cheaper as Sachini is strictly a one shot person. Go to a spa. Better choices too.

P.S. She carries two phones. This is an honest review I don't normally post on this thread. She carries a small black cheep phone as well as her main phone a black Chinese brand (just to prove that I went).

WIR? No she's not a stunner at all. Dark. Short, go to a spa you might find better.

AussieMan
09-27-19, 07:32
Was at Kiribathgoda for a business.

Tempted to try local talent in the area.

To make it better decided to go for a threesome experience.

Called Sandu and Saku, heavily advertised threesome Duo.

Was told to wait in Mahara junction and took my vehicle number.

After about 20 minutes, a car slowed down alongside and a girl peeked out from backseat.

Asked me to follow.

Went to a place near and towards Kadawatha.

Half constructed building. Rooms are straight open to the car Park. Risky place.

Good. Girls are similar to the photos but some photos may be fake. The older girl is pretty. The other one OK but little to tomboyish.

Bad. They are friendly but nowhere near GFE. They would not allow you to touch the boobs. Suck them or lick them. Would not even kiss your body or suck your nipples, would caress your chest a little and that's all.

Ugly- My junior resisted to their restrictions in a big way and did not budge at all.

It lay limp despite both girls tried to suck it to life. To make it worse my my brain as pissed off with lack of foreplay and would not respond to send a positive signal to concentrate on the CBJ. (the older girl did some tongue work, but nothing happened).

After about 20-30 minutes, all three of us are kissed off about each other. So decided to abandon the mission.

Waste of 10 k.

P.S. - these girls advertise as Achini and Kawshi & Rithu and Saku as well. Kawshi advertise alone too. According to their approach to the session without serious body contact and foreplay, I doubt they would give you one hour if service as announced.

Photos as Achini and Kawshi is fake.

Cofee Man
09-27-19, 09:22
This is another example where a experience monger can't enjoy what Aussieman is promoting for Lanka-add. I have tried few girls in lanka-add time to time due to positive reviews from Aussieman, Almost all had the same behaviour of answering calls and texting while having the sex. They want to meet lot of customers. One girl told me that 90% of the calls from Lanka-add are just fun calls and only 10% is genuine customer who comes. So, she has to answer and text around 10 calls to get one customer.

So since there was hype I decided to try this Sachini, 22 Tamil girl from mount. Was instructed to come down to a motel and payed 1300 waited 15 minutes till she came, washed up together demanded the cash upfront. (Fair enough) then proceeded to suck my nipples rather hard which was quite painful and I asked her to stop. Then she slowly started stroking my dick while on the phone this was the 4th time she got and answered a call in my presence. Since I was pissed off I stopped touching her and stayed still, then my erection had also gone down. She managed to get it up again while on another call. And still I didn't say anything to her. Then I asked for a BJ which was bad she proceeded without a condom and got a call within 20 seconds, stopped everything took the call and finished then she put a condom on a blew me. For 30 seconds and was like lets have sex since I was sick of the woman by now I fucked her as hard as I could as rough as I could she got 3 calls more while doing her in missionary then proceeded to a brief cowgirl which I did most of the work. She couldn't move she is stiff which made life harder for me..

Cofee Man
09-27-19, 09:35
Tried this one from lanka-add about two days ago, A girl with okay body, but too much in hurry.

Called the number and I was asked to come to a filthy unclean hotel named Sahansa in Gamsaba junction where all these action take place. After I went I was asked to book a room and inform the room number, the dealer said girl will come in few minutes. So, I paid for the room (rs 1200) and waited and waited, after about half an hour I gave a call and again dealer said she will be in a minute. A girl came after about 45 minutes, I don't think she is the one in the picture, but okay figure, no eye contact, was in the call and signaled me to take a shower and get ready, even after I came out, she had many calls coming and she started texting.

She quickly got undressed and she said she is just after a bath and asked me to go to bed, she took out the condom and put to junior, gave me 5 sec CBJ and then starting giving me a shake, I said stop. Then she lied down and asked me to enter, said no kissing, no sucking boobs, don't lick anywhere, don't admire, just FK. I was totally pissed off and I couldn't get the sex going for even a minute, quickly ejaculated.

Wasted 8200, which I would be more happier wanking myself.

Cost: 7 k for girl 1200 for room = total Rs. 8200.

Girl look: 6/10, short girl with long hair, okay figure, bit manly type.

Attitude: 0/10 is too much hurry, may be for next customer.

Overall experience: 0/10, I was digressed after the session.

Will return: Never ever.

I will post few more Lanka-add girls, none of them have positive reviews.

AussieMan
09-27-19, 17:10
At least three guys (nawkaraya, chathuranga, and nadeesh have found my report about Sachini is true and gave enjoyed.

True they are not seniors in ISG but that does not mean they are above either.

Every girl has bad days. Perhaps luckshan would have had a in such a day.

Bro try her yourself before judging.

Cheers.

P.S. Few senior mongers PM ed me and confirmed what I wrote to be true as per their experience too. Unfortunately some don't post any more reports here because of bad comments from fellow seniors like you.

This is another example where a experience monger can't enjoy what Aussieman is promoting for Lanka-add. I have tried few girls in lanka-add time to time due to positive reviews from Aussieman, Almost all had the same behaviour of answering calls and texting while having the sex. They want to meet lot of customers. One girl told me that 90% of the calls from Lanka-add are just fun calls and only 10% is genuine customer who comes. So, she has to answer and text around 10 calls to get one customer.

Ravi89
10-02-19, 08:26
Tried this girl through Lanka-add yesterday, a good looker, nice figure, shaggy boobs.

PImp asked me to come in an apartment near NSB, the place is good.

The girl is exact same which he sent over the whatsapp with the face, a very attractive girl with nice booty and beautiful face, slim, tall, but shaggy boobs and some stretch marks on the belly.

The bed sheet and pillow cases smells bad, so I have to wash myself thoroughly.

They have around 10 towels in the rack which are used by previous clients. Which I didn't know until she put both of our towels back in the rack to be used to next client.

Cost: 10 k with AC room.

Girl look: 8/10.

Attitude: 0/10 - No eye contact, not enjoying the sex at all, just a dead body, no kissing allowed, no BJ.

Total waste of 10 k which I need few days of mind to recover the mood.

CoffeeKing
10-03-19, 06:55
New girl from India.

Good. One of the best bodies on a South Asian girl I have seen. She's a ramp model. Huge boobs like tits, and great figure.

Nice private luxury apartment. Friendly, and talkative.

Bad. Too many restrictions. No kissing, no oral, no doggy. Almost wasn't able to get Johnny up after all that. But was able to finish just seeing her jugs.

WIR. Maybe for half the price just to squeeze those boobs.

OceanSummerz
10-05-19, 11:37
Hi fellow mongers,

They say there's no point crying over split milk but my favourite spa and girl have been shut down. It's left me craving some meat so now I'm looking elsewhere.

I've been following LAds and this thread for casual reading but it doesn't look the most promising. However, I'm willing to give it a try and I need your help. Either as a reply, or a PM, I'd like you to recommend the best girl you've had. If it's a treasured secret of yours, let me know and I will treasure it as well. I'm into GFE, BBBJ and good ole sex. DFK, CIM and rimming is a bonus. But she's got to look passable. I'm chubby enough for both of us so it'll be great if she's not of the chubby side.

I know you'll come through for me. I have faith. Don't let me down. Or junior.

Cofee Man
10-09-19, 12:13
This is another review for lanka-add girls. And it's a negative one.

Just to fulfill my curiosity to find a good lanka-add girl, called the newly advertised girl in pic, she is nice over the phone and asked me to come to Hotel SAHANSA in front of Gangodawila magistrate court. I have met few lanka-add girls at this place. I will put reviews one by one when I get time. Has both positive and negative, first need to finish negative reports to help out mongers to avoid these.

Service: 0/10, too much hurry, too much restrictions saying not to touch and kiss, kept asking are you done?

Girl look: 5/10 face not good, body good.

Will return: NO.

Damage: 8200 with room.

Time lasted: 10 minutes.

By the way I tried the Aussiemans chubby girl, she is 7/10 for service. Not bad. Thanks Aussie man. I asked her to keep the phone silent and confirmed the service over the phone before going.

Samanalaya
10-09-19, 17:00
Has anyone tried the pregnant girl advertised on Lads?

AussieMan
10-10-19, 02:59
By the way I tried the Aussiemans chubby girl, she is 7/10 for service. Not bad. Thanks Aussie man. I asked her to keep the phone silent and confirmed the service over the phone before going.Wonderful mate.

This is Shachini. Is she?

Now, having passed the acid test, she should be a girl to recon I guess.

I have contacted two other girls through Shachini. Both are going as Tharu. Wrote. Report about one.

Other one coming up. First one is OK but compared to Shachini' s it can be improved.

The other one is not in par. Would be waste for that rate and for a seasoned monger.

Cheers.

AM.

Cofee Man
10-11-19, 05:24
Yes, that is SAchini. Compared to other Lanka-ad girls she is above average.

Thanks.

How is Tharu? Where is the report?

Wonderful mate.

This is Shachini. Is she?

Now, having passed the acid test, she should be a girl to recon I guess.

I have contacted two other girls through Shachini. Both are going as Tharu. Wrote. Report about one.

Other one coming up. First one is OK but compared to Shachini' s it can be improved.

The other one is not in par. Would be waste for that rate and for a seasoned monger.

Cheers.

AM.

AussieMan
10-13-19, 05:16
Hi mate,

Tharu's report link below.

Shachani has got another Tharu now. Her service is lousy. I will PM thus girls contact.

Thanks.

AussieMan
10-13-19, 05:22
http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?4102-Lanka-Ads-Reviews&p=2369469&viewfull=1#post2369469.

Thanks.

Walbeta
10-13-19, 12:02
Yesterday I had Dilki at Seeduwa. Met her at a clean hotel room. Believe me for the 1st time I got a worth lady from L ads. She was so friendly and GFE 10/10. And does BBJ and CIM and rimming too. BBJ 8/10. Good boobs bit belly clean tan body. I didn't have any cons. And overall 8/10.

Lovef moaning she gives may be fake doesn't matter I will try her again. 6 k was the damage. Recommended.

Chaturanga
10-14-19, 02:23
Yesterday I had Dilki at Seeduwa. Met her at a clean hotel room. Believe me for the 1st time I got a worth lady from L ads. She was so friendly and GFE 10/10. And does BBJ and CIM and rimming too. BBJ 8/10. Good boobs bit belly clean tan body. I didn't have any cons. And overall 8/10.

Lovef moaning she gives may be fake doesn't matter I will try her again. 6 k was the damage. Recommended.Hi mate,

Is it Dilki from Wattala. I couldn't locate one Dilki in Seeduwa. Can you give a hint please as I'm from the area and was always looking for a good girl.

AussieMan
10-14-19, 08:01
Thanks mate.

Is this the girl with no ending 017.

AM.

Lovef moaning she gives may be fake doesn't matter I will try her again. 6 k was the damage. Recommended.

AussieMan
10-14-19, 08:55
Got contact from Shachini.

Small made girl. Face ok and young looking. But the body looks little shaggy after removing the clothes, .

Shaggy boobs. Has an ugly tattoo over the right calf.

Friendly and kikes to talk. CBJ only. Typical LAds behaviour if you allow her to lead. I had to tell her to keep sucking.

Moved to ride within few minutes. I avoidedtgat and rolled her and her back to dive for DATY.

Allowed but kept holding my head to interrupt deep tongue strokes.

Rode cow girl a little and changed to missionary to finish off.

Twenty minutes of pure basic session.

7 K.

AussieMan
10-14-19, 09:41
Bro, your mail box is full.

Thanks.

WitchMaster
10-14-19, 13:09

Lovef moaning she gives may be fake doesn't matter I will try her again. 6 k was the damage. Recommended.Bro, does her mobile number end with 017?

Thanks.

Naan1
10-17-19, 22:30
I am seeing an ad regularly for a girl called Liza, claiming to be a model & asking 25 K. All my previous LAds experience was not good, so I don't want to risk paying 25 K. Has anyone tried her? If yes, could you please share a report or PM me your experience.

AussieMan
10-18-19, 06:13
Bro,

Photo is fake and the AD claims it is 100%real.

So you have to expect the worse.

AM.

I am seeing an ad regularly for a girl called Liza, claiming to be a model & asking 25 K. All my previous LAds experience was not good, so I don't want to risk paying 25 K. Has anyone tried her? If yes, could you please share a report or PM me your experience.

CTheory
10-21-19, 08:45
Thought I'll share with you a trend I noticed on L Ads. Three different L Ads came upon the last two weeks and the approach seems to be the same.

https://lanka-ads.com/ad/💞Birthday-128103;-girl-128158;/58880.

https://lanka-ads.com/ad/💋128139;Hot-Chubby-128103;-girl💋128139;/58059.

https://lanka-ads.com/ad/💘128152;VIP-GIRL-128152;128152;/57260.

Profile pics look too good to be true, but nevertheless thought I'd give it a try. Unlike the usual L Ads these ones were open to WhatsApp messaging. Rates similar. English was also good in messaging, locations were also fairly precise and upfront. So got chatting set up appointments. Upfront no major conditions were told, but when you get near the location, you will be asked to take pictures of the road, then send a selfie, after which you will be told that you are too old or not handsome. You end up wasting time by blocking off the time, driving to the location etc.

So take note.

Ravi89
10-23-19, 06:13
Tried the one in attached advertisement, horrible service, okay girl.

Location: Hotel Sahansa in front of Gamsabhas junction magistrate court. Very basic place with filthy bed sheets and bathroom.

Cost: 8000 total which had to pay to the hotel counter.

Girl look: 6/10, not the girl in the pic, very village type face, okay body.

Girls hygiene: 4/10, bad smell, felt she came soon after another customer in same hotel.

Time waited: 30 minutes kept waiting after paying money. Girl came from another room in same hotel after finishing previous customer. She work with another girl for 3 sum, other girl also big made MILF.

Service: 1/10, no kissing, no suck, no touching, just straight FK and kept asking to finish quickly. I lost mood and didn't continue. Had hard time waking my junior up. So given up and left.

Her other names: Nishu, Kawshi, she goes through few pimps (Kumara) and appear in every day advertisement. I didn't talk much since she was in hurry to pick other customer and left the room before I even take the shower.

Will return: Never.

Anybody find good lanka-add girl?

Most of them are horrible and bad service, pics are fake, managed by pimps.

JakeEdwards
10-25-19, 05:22
A friend reported trying her recently.

"Her ad reads similar to the one below.

Today I'm available now Wellawatta area. My age 21 old.

I'm doing full service.

👉Rs. 7000/ with room special service.

❤I'm girls friend expirians ok.

❤Lip kiss ok.

❤With condom blow job ok.

All fun full enjoy to I'm very looking sexy figure.

Night 🌙 time ok. Visit ok. Wellawatta.

Call me."

Apparently sounded nice on the phone. Agreed to meet in Wellawatte. He was asked to get a room first. As he was new to Colombo, he asked her for suggestions and was provided one. He goes there and tries to get a room but had left his ID behind. Hotel clerk would not provide room without ID. He calls Sachini to ask her to book the room. She says she will be there in 5 minutes but pulls a no show. He tries her again the next day. This time two girls show up in a tuk tuk. He said the slightly older one appeared to be the one who answered the phone and was the 'pimp' . Again, having no ID the hotel would not provide a room even with her booking it. She says she knows another location and asks him to join them in the back of the tuk tuk. They get to the other place. She seems to know the clerk. Asks for money for the room. He gives her 2 k. The smaller, slightly younger and definitely cuter girl goes to the room with him. She was wearing some nice perfume he says. She undresses and goes to the washroom alone. He does the same. She is lying on the bed boobs exposed. Nice set of see's with dark nipples. He squeezes them and sucks on them. She seems to like it. No kissing allowed above the neck despite what the ad says. He strokes her all over, she is clean shaven and is clean. No smell whatsoever he said. He goes in for DATY which she seemed to get into moving her hips and putting his hands on her breasts repeatedly. She also allowed digits he said. She bucks and cums and pulls him up. There is no AC in the room and it was super hot. She produces a condom he puts it on and gets on top. He thrusts for a while but the response isn't that great. Decides to get a blow job. Not that great. She asks him to hurry up. He strokes himself to completion. She jumps and runs to the shower. He showers after. Gives her the balance. They leave. The girl was cute but certainly in a hurry he said. Total including room was 7 k he noted. Hotel was a dump with filthy sheets and a shitty bathroom. Would he repeat? In a pinch but at a hotel of his liking.

CTheory
10-31-19, 12:35
Continuing my ranting of disappointment.

Don't grab the first ad and settle down in your choice. Do some searches, the same person plays jackpot with multiple pricing. And some poor mongers get caught.

Example:

https://*******.com/y2mewbzz

https://*******.com/y6hjtc6s

https://*******.com/y6ldk4lw

https://*******.com/y2mewbzz

All the same person shifting between Bamba, Dehiwela and Mount ranging from 8 k to 25 k. I am sure none of us wish to purchase lottery tickets when the jackpot is the same!

Trenzy
11-16-19, 07:06

Lovef moaning she gives may be fake doesn't matter I will try her again. 6 k was the damage. Recommended.Bro,

Please PM her contact number? Do you know any good one near negombo or seeduwa.

Thanks mate.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

ISG Forum Subscriptions are $25.00 USD for 12 months.

There are ONLY two ways to purchase a subscription:

---------------------------------------------------

#1 With BITCOIN

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/ISG_Payments.php#subscriptionbybitcoin

#2 By CASH THROUGH the MAIL

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/ISG_Payments.php#subscriptionbycash

REGARDING PAYPAL

- I cannot accept PayPal because they'll shut us down as an "adult" website at the first complaint.

Been there, done that. No need to repeat the experiment.

Thank you for your support,

ISG Forum Admin

Naan1
12-03-19, 21:44
I am following couple of ads where the photos look attractive (Sheril & Lisha). The price quoted is 10 K. Before I make the call wanted to check whether any of you guys tried either of these girls. Please share if anyone tried.

CoffeeKing
12-15-19, 08:00
Tried the Thai girl advertising on L ads and MR as Stella, and sometimes as Julia / Alexandra. Went to a private apartment in Wellawata. The security asked for ID which I gave and collected when leaving.

Girl was pretty (similar to photo), talkative, and bubbly. She asked to shower together, but wasted too much time in there.

Then went on for the deed. She did not allow kissing, and did not provide BBBJ as mentioned in the ad.

Was disappointed, but took her in a few different positions and shot the load because was getting a sense from her mood that she wanted to finish early (seemed to overdo the fake moaning).

Better to avoid, since this type of service can be had in spa itself (unless you want the privacy of an apartment).

CTheory
12-17-19, 19:53
So there is an ad these days of a Dr Dharshini (can mention these details as they are public on the ad) https://lanka-ads.com/search.php?q=0716095450.

This is no Dr Dharshini from overseas. She is a local girl who has so far advertised thrice in gaps, first in Bamba, then Wella and now Union Place, with different storyboards each time. All this is no harm but it is the unethical and time wasting habits that needs to be called out. One would wonder whether she is for real. At first messages are answered as per the ad, then a nearby location to the landmark is given. Once you get there she sends you around in circles asking for precise pictures of the location like buildings, etc. Thereafter, she asks for selfies of you, and personal details like age. Then she puts out her conditions, less than 28 years, blah, blah. And then all of a sudden goes silent and blocks. I honestly don't know why she cannot do her screening and waster people's time. On a previous occasion, when she advertised in Wella, I messaged her about these she apologized and went silent.

You may wonder how I may know it is the same person, the trend, the pic features are almost the same in each of the seasons of the ads, and then the texting language. So don't try her if you are not prepared to waste and hour so before you get to her, which too is not guaranteed.

There is another similar kind of series of ads, https://lanka-ads.com/ad/%F0%9F%8C%B9VIP--COLMBO-floor-road--GENUINE/67202, https://lanka-ads.com/ad/%F0%9F%8C%B9VIP-Malabe--COLMBO-7-GENUINE/62808, https://lanka-ads.com/ad/%F0%9F%8C%B9VIP-Malabe--COLMBO-7-GENUINE/60295. This one is only by calls and talks of Colombo 7 location. Once you reach out and nearly get to the location, the conditions or procedure to book is thrown at you. Come near the park, deposit the cash to bank, meet near the park and drive with her car to the apartment. Cannot speak English, dishes out a story of kids in Aussie, parents not around and hence the secure process, etc.

My simple advice don't fall for them, call them out to fellow mongers.

RSmiths
12-18-19, 05:14
Anyone tried pregnant who advertise in LAds. It claims she is 6 month old pregnant. Like to hear and try if it good review.https://lanka-ads.com/ad/%F0%9F%A5%80Malabe-VIP-full-service-%F0%9F%A5%80/67410

The Old Teaboy
12-18-19, 08:03
So there is an ad these days of a Dr Dharshini (can mention these details as they are public on the ad) https://lanka-ads.com/search.php?q=0716095450.

This is no Dr Dharshini from overseas. She is a local girl who has so far advertised thrice in gaps, first in Bamba, then Wella and now Union Place, with different storyboards each time. All this is no harm but it is the unethical and time wasting habits that needs to be called out. One would wonder whether she is for real. At first messages are answered as per the ad, then a nearby location to the landmark is given. Once you get there she sends you around in circles asking for precise pictures of the location like buildings, etc. Thereafter, she asks for selfies of you, and personal details like age. Then she puts out her conditions, less than 28 years, blah, blah. And then all of a sudden goes silent and blocks. I honestly don't know why she cannot do her screening and waster people's time. On a previous occasion, when she advertised in Wella, I messaged her about these she apologized and went silent.

You may wonder how I may know it is the same person, the trend, the pic features are almost the same in each of the seasons of the ads, and then the texting language. So don't try her if you are not prepared to waste and hour so before you get to her, which too is not guaranteed.

There is another similar kind of series of ads, https://lanka-ads.com/ad/%F0%9F%8C%B9VIP--COLMBO-floor-road--GENUINE/67202, https://lanka-ads.com/ad/%F0%9F%8C%B9VIP-Malabe--COLMBO-7-GENUINE/62808, https://lanka-ads.com/ad/%F0%9F%8C%B9VIP-Malabe--COLMBO-7-GENUINE/60295. This one is only by calls and talks of Colombo 7 location. Once you reach out and nearly get to the location, the conditions or procedure to book is thrown at you. Come near the park, deposit the cash to bank, meet near the park and drive with her car to the apartment. Cannot speak English, dishes out a story of kids in Aussie, parents not around and hence the secure process, etc.

My simple advice don't fall for them, call them out to fellow mongers.Thanks for your report and warning. This is how sex-starved girls get their rocks off.

HoodedKnight
12-19-19, 18:10
Made an appointment via WA with Victoria on MR. (Its the profile with the Filipino girl not the Russian Victoria).

Was quite skeptical if it was an actual picture of her as I've seen the same photos posted for another profile on MR as Alexandra.

In any case, requested for in-call to her hotel room. Made an appointment but she got delayed, had to hang around for like 15 minutes. Eventually went up to the room. To my surprise it was the actual girl in the photo minus the make-up but she was proper fit and had the tattoos to match. Nice ass and tits as well.

The room was a mess and she apologized for the delay. Looked like she had just done her laundry. I can't seem to remember her name though but sounded like Kofit or crossfit. She requested the cash upfront.

I went in for a quick shower she seemed to have already had one as she was drying her hair. When I got back out she was ready to go, she grabbed a johnny and jumped in bed.

Fooled around for a bit, but no BBJ or DFK she did allow DATY. She gave a decent BJ with the cover on. Her skin was smooth and soft AF and she was quite pretty. Had her in a few positions before blowing my load in the cover. She has a really nice ass though which taunted me as I took her from the back.

She had a nice personality and wasn't in a rush. Said she would be flying back home next week though. She did mention that there were other girls as well.

Damage was 15 K for 1 hour incall, it was an agency service with a Filipino number and the person on WA pretended to be her. Doubt I'll return but might try the outcall option next time.

Cheers,

HK.

CuriousGeorg
12-20-19, 05:40
Made an appointment via WA with Victoria on MR. (Its the profile with the Filipino girl not the Russian Victoria).

Was quite skeptical if it was an actual picture of her as I've seen the same photos posted for another profile on MR as Alexandra.

In any case, requested for in-call to her hotel room. Made an appointment but she got delayed, had to hang around for like 15 minutes. Eventually went up to the room. To my surprise it was the actual girl in the photo minus the make-up but she was proper fit and had the tattoos to match. Nice ass and tits as well.

The room was a mess and she apologized for the delay. Looked like she had just done her laundry. I can't seem to remember her name though but sounded like Kofit or crossfit. She requested the cash upfront.

I went in for a quick shower she seemed to have already had one as she was drying her hair. When I got back out she was ready to go, she grabbed a johnny and jumped in bed..Machan this was the place in the be. Crossroad right?

I've had her a few weeks back as well, was appalled by the place, I remember it used to be a SPA but now they are using it for this. The girl was alright, nice ass, very friendly, her English wasn't too good though also very small boobs.

You're right, I wouldn't return either.

LilFrog
12-20-19, 09:19
Hi all,

Here is my story with this.

I called the girl call Alexandra. But when I met her she is totally different. The girl I took goes by the name of Carmella – Vietnamese escort in Colombo in MR. (see my attachment) she said she has a friend also (the girl facing the camera) but she was not the friend I met. She was a short fat lady. I included a link below of the actual link of the girls I met. Anyways this girl was super horny. Good service. But I did a mistake of taking them both for 20 K and I didn't even opt for full service. Just a HJ. But I can recommend her service.

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-colombo/carmella-vietname---se

I went in for a quick shower she seemed to have already had one as she was drying her hair. When I got back out she was ready to go, she grabbed a johnny and jumped in bed..

Pro23
12-21-19, 17:52
Anyone tried her? Any advise from seniors. I am about to go.

https://lanka-ads.com/ad/%F0%9F%A5%80Malabe-VIP-full-service-%F0%9F%A5%80/67410

SL Mmonger
12-22-19, 05:43
Anyone tried her? Any advise from seniors. I am about to go.Mate,

Are sure you want try sex with a pregnant woman? That's also with 7 months tummy.

Unless its your fantasy!

Mongoosa
12-22-19, 10:17

Lovef moaning she gives may be fake doesn't matter I will try her again. 6 k was the damage. Recommended.Is it this?

https://lanka-ads.com/ad/DILKI-WATTALA..../64466

Tmoor
12-22-19, 14:48
https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-colombo/shenushi-whatsapp-only

Any one tried this girl?

Pro23
12-22-19, 14:58
I never had pregnant. So I want to try because of curious Will it difficult and nothing interesting? BTW, I tried her mobile whole day today, but it seems switched off.

Mate,

Are sure you want try sex with a pregnant woman? That's also with 7 months tummy.

Unless its your fantasy!

Nemesh
12-23-19, 07:10
I never had pregnant. So I want to try because of curious Will it difficult and nothing interesting? BTW, I tried her mobile whole day today, but it seems switched off.Hi Pro23,

If you had her, please let me know the details. I'm also looking forward to meet her. Most of the time her mobile is switched off though.

Pro23
12-25-19, 15:56
Tamil girl available 8000 - was the title on Lads. Later the rate came to 7500 with different name and picture. I liked the 1st picture and called. She was rude (1st disappointment) and replied in Tamil. But I talked in English. Then, I managed to talk in Tamil with little knowledge. As per my understand of the language, she is not standard as she posed in the picture. (2nd disappointment) She ask to come in Dehiwala, and when I reach the spot I saw a girl who is not in the picture (total disappointment). I didn't say anything, but I left the place by telling a reason.

Lesson learnt as per LAds (not only this event):

1. Most Pictures. Fake / photoshoped.

2. Good quality is not worth for low price such as 7500.

3. Pimps play.

4. Money minded (not service / customer satisfaction).

5. Mostly they speak Sinhala, not good English (They ask someone to write in English).

6. They failed to identify real and good customers due to so many calls (asking non-sense, picture request, free chat approach, etc.).

7. They have fear about LE.

8. Wrong information (specially age).

Guys, what else you have encountered?

SL Mmonger
12-26-19, 18:11
Guys, what else you have encountered?Sadly most of LA encounters ends like that only, so I do not waste time on that now.

JundaFun
01-03-20, 06:35
Hey.

I'm Senuri I'm 26 year's old real photo attached Slim body. Hot. Clean. & Sexy I have good & Safe (PVT) location Parking Available Today I'm in Nugegoda, wijerama area One Hour. One Shot. Doing Full Service 6000/= This Is My Real Picture. Can I give you friendly & Happy service. No a. And. A. l visit no With (condom) VIP customers call me Thank you very much for you coming.

Called this advert. Told to come to a small hotel in Wijerama. Went there. Not a girl, This aunt must be 46. Demanded I take her but refused. Threatened to block my mobile number, by complaining I called and abuse her. I said fine and left. Northing happened to the phone so far.

Janith
01-04-20, 06:41
I tried several LA girls and all are very different from the picture in the post. Overall, not worth wasting time and money on any of LA advertised girls. I also think they have teamed up with hotel owners so you are required to pay for the room before you see the girl; then you loose your money even if you opt not to get her service.

Boob69
01-06-20, 17:49
Hey mongers!

Has anyone tried her? Is she genuine?

https://lanka-ads.com/ad/New-Muslim-Girl-(-8000/ Dehiwala /70494.

FunBoy76
01-07-20, 08:49
Hey mongers!

Has anyone tried her? Is she genuine?

https://lanka-ads.com/ad/New-Muslim-Girl-(-8000/ Dehiwala /70494.Don't trust this Pimp. Yes she is pretending like Muslim girl and speaking broken Tamil as well.

But they are cheaters Pimp and girl, they will grab your money quickly. Not a good service.

Pimp will carry her in his bike, they used to ask you to book hotel front of Jayasinghe Ground. Dehiwela, sometimes they won't turn up after you booked the hotel.

I am one of the victims, stay way from these type of cheats.

Mongoosa
01-09-20, 03:04
There are 2 by the name Shehani who offer 2 shots in LA. Has anyone tried them? Do you think these are the same girls?

Sinthusin
01-09-20, 20:35
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were written in some sort of Abnormal Writing Style. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Pro23
01-10-20, 06:40
Hi Pro23,

If you had her, please let me know the details. I'm also looking forward to meet her. Most of the time her mobile is switched off though.I tried several time, but no way. Now she continues her ad without mentioning "Pregnant". If it true, she might be 8-9 month old! I suspect she has fat belly!

CuriousGeorg
01-17-20, 05:59
https://lanka-ads.com/ad/Full-service-24-HOURS/72388

Has anyone tried this girl?

CTheory
01-19-20, 10:17

Has anyone tried this girl?She is quite unique for LAds post. Some of those posted are real pics (the ones with ring on the navel). Quite friendly and petite but knows to stand her ground. She won't be lured by money, her services are precise, no lip kissing, etc. Also professional to an extent, uses KY gel etc.

CTheory
01-19-20, 16:58

Has anyone tried this girl?Hi,

She is unique one you get from the LAds collection. She is authentic, not all photos but most are of her (the navel pierced ones). She is quite petite and pretty disciplined, no lip kiss, won't come anywhere else, etc. Cannot be lured by money. Fairly professional in her approach, brings her own KY gel and all. I would say worth trying.

CTheory
01-20-20, 02:53
Not sure how many of you have experienced this. Many ads are coming up with foreign girls, sophisticated locals or cam shows. The offer looks good to be true but also gives an it is possible kind of feeling. If you go with it even if the ad says 5 star hotel, etc you will be directed to Alexandra Road (sure you can figure where that is), you will be asked to take pictures / selfies of nearby location to prove you are there and directed to a communication to EzCash the money into a different mobile number. This is where you need to take the call. Been up to this point and personal mongering discipline says not to proceed. Also if you ask intelligent investigative questions even if you want to go ahead, the responses will stop and sometimes you may even blocked.

Anyone else who has broken this barrier to find it to be true, share your reviews, or call it out because these kinds of ads are increasing all of us are going to get duped at some point.

TomBoyPlay
01-24-20, 13:06
Had the same experience. This may be a scam. Beware of it.

Not sure how many of you have experienced this. Many ads are coming up with foreign girls, sophisticated locals or cam shows. The offer looks good to be true but also gives an it is possible kind of feeling. If you go with it even if the ad says 5 star hotel, etc you will be directed to Alexandra Road (sure you can figure where that is), you will be asked to take pictures / selfies of nearby location to prove you are there and directed to a communication to EzCash the money into a different mobile number. This is where you need to take the call. Been up to this point and personal mongering discipline says not to proceed. Also if you ask intelligent investigative questions even if you want to go ahead, the responses will stop and sometimes you may even blocked.

Anyone else who has broken this barrier to find it to be true, share your reviews, or call it out because these kinds of ads are increasing all of us are going to get duped at some point.

TomBoyPlay
01-24-20, 13:19
Tried her last week. Just a lazy woman. She wants to finish it as soon as possible and wants to get rid of you as soon as possible saying I am tired and I had too many customers etc. She operates through a pimp / lady. You'll be directed to come to 5 star hotel in slave island. The pimp will send some pics. She looks much older than in the pics. The pics are of hers. Can identify by the tattoos in her had. But for 15 k it's not a bad deal. But she is just not good in performance.

Boob69
01-25-20, 18:26
Hey mongers,

Has anyone tried her?

https://lanka-ads.com/ad/0715706779💖MAHARAGAMA💖/74137.

Happy Soul
01-25-20, 22:30
Hi people! I finally took the time to register and here I am, eager to post my first report.

Last week I called up Ravina at around 8 pm. She directed me to a Relax Hotel in front of 7-Stories Ranjanas in Bambalapitiya and wanted me to book a regular room. When I asked how long it will take for her to join me, she said that she was already there and that she will be there in a few minutes. So I booked the room (had to handover my ID at the counter) and called her back with the room#. Then went to a room upstairs, not knowing that I was up to a long wait. About 20 min had passed and so I called her, to which she said that she is almost ready and would be there soon. Called her again after another 20 min, to which she was apologetic and pleaded to wait for her and that she was around the corner, all the while referring to as "Sir, sir sir, Another 15 min had passed and by this point I lost all patience and decided to leave. I was coming down the stairway, when a decent looking girl in jeans who was in a rush, smiled when she passed by. "Ravine?" I asked, to which she said "ov sir (yes sir)" in Sinhalese. I smiled and escorted her to the room.

Then on it was the usual things. She asked me to take a wash. When I came out she had already undressed and in her towel. Lights were dimmed. I cannot remember if she took a wash, but soon we were both in the bed. She was cuddling me, kissing and sucking my nipples, while stroking my junior. I was also feeling her soft brown hands and body over the towel, slowly removing it off. Nice natural melons, small round nipples, shaved pussy and nice rounded ass. Contrary to what some others mentioned in the forum, she allowed me to slowly suck and taste he soft nipples, body, neck and cheeks. Did her missionary, doggy, and finished-off back in missionary, while burying my face and breathing hard in her neck region. After some post-sex conversations she proceeded to take a shower, while I was watching. Later I took my turn and we both got dressed up. It must have been around 9. 40 by this time and I offered to drop her off. After some thoughts and my repeated offer, she agreed and I dropped her close to her place.

Cost: 8 k with regular non-a / see room.

Looks: I would say 8/10.

GFE: she kept addressing me as "sir" even while fucking, so it was more like a 'Master-Slave' experience.

WIR: yes.

Pro23
01-26-20, 10:19
Hi people! I finally took the time to register and here I am, eager to post my first report.

Last week I called up Ravina at around 8 pm. She directed me to a Relax Hotel in front of 7-Stories Ranjanas in Bambalapitiya and wanted me to book a regular room. When I asked how long it will take for her to join me, she said that she was already there and that she will be there in a few minutes. So I booked the room (had to handover my ID at the counter) and called her back with the room#. Then went to a room upstairs, not knowing that I was up to a long wait. About 20 min had passed and so I called her, to which she said that she is almost ready and would be there soon. Called her again after another 20 min, to which she was apologetic and pleaded to wait for her and that she was around the corner, all the while referring to as "Sir, sir sir, Another 15 min had passed and by this point I lost all patience and decided to leave. I was coming down the stairway, when a decent looking girl in jeans who was in a rush, smiled when she passed by. "Ravine?" I asked, to which she said "ov sir (yes sir)" in Sinhalese. I smiled and escorted her to the room..How did you identified that she was passing by? You must be genius.

Was cost 8 k with room? L-ads says 8 k with room. So, you gave her 6 k only since you checked in? (normal room for short time starts from 1.5 k).

Was she brown skin? But, L-ads displays a fair girl?

Pro23
01-26-20, 10:23
https://lanka-ads.com/ad/Elight-high-class--in-mount-lavinia..%F0%9F%99%8B%E2%80%8D%E2%99%80%EF%B8%8F/74164 - Anyone tried her (pabasara)? Image seems nice. If it really, I wouldn't hesitate to visit her. Please give your review. Thanks!

Happy Soul
01-27-20, 01:19
How did you identified that she was passing by? You must be genius.

Was cost 8 k with room? L-ads says 8 k with room. So, you gave her 6 k only since you checked in? (normal room for short time starts from 1.5 k).

Was she brown skin? But, L-ads displays a fair girl?Well, a girl, who seemed to be in a bit of a rush, at a 'Relax' hotel (who kept promising me that she was already there) and the smile this girl gave me when she was passing by. All these just made me mutter the word "Ravina? To which she said yes. Nothing genius about this I guess.

And yes. The total cost was 8 k with room. Room charges was 1.3 k and I gave Ravina 6.7 k.

Skin complexion. Oh well. I have been taking a mix of SL and East Asians one after another. So Ravina being a SL was brown skinned. But yes she could be considered lighter compared to the average SLs.

HS.

CuriousGeorg
01-27-20, 02:15
https://lanka-ads.com/ad/Elight-high-class--in-mount-lavinia..%F0%9F%99%8B%E2%80%8D%E2%99%80%EF%B8%8F/74164 - Anyone tried her (pabasara)? Image seems nice. If it really, I wouldn't hesitate to visit her. Please give your review. Thanks!I would say she's OK for the price, very talkative and in her late 20's or early 30's. Slightly on the chubby side, always refers to you as sir. The place is very decent as well. She gives a good service but not lip kiss and doesn't allow you to lick her nipples with your tongue but boobs suck is allowed. Gave a good CBJ and positions are good as well. Good attitude.

OceanSummerz
01-30-20, 14:48
The past few reports have been pretty decent. Might actually take the plunge and get one of these LAds FLs. Anyone like to recommend someone? PM would be great. I don't want my first LAds experience to be a failure.

Ahmedmadar
02-01-20, 07:10
Many ads are appearing for video call fun these days, charging 1000 for 10 minutes etc.

Please be aware most of them are scammers.

Don't waste your hard earn money.

Got caught to two so hence warning all.

Beware.

Cofee Man
02-02-20, 08:13
Many ads are appearing for video call fun these days, charging 1000 for 10 minutes etc.

Beware.

Beware.Not only video fun ads, 99% of escort adds are bait and switch, not the girl on the add, older street pros type ladies, hurried services, money upfront, no kissing, no touching, just 5 min painful hurried FS where they keep asking have you cum, have you cum?. I have tried many in Lanka-ad, most of them has below vocabulary:

Don't kiss me, its only for my boyfriend.

Don't touch my boobs, I don't like it.

Don't put weight on me.

Don't admire me.

You are sweating, stay away touching my skin.

I am doing this not for fun, just to make some money, so just fuck and get lost.

Lanka-ad just want to make money, anybody can post fake adds and no verification of those. Also no review system.

CTheory
02-10-20, 11:39
Anyone tried this ad of a Zara? Is she genuine or is it an Ezcash scam? On whatsapp the English comes out real polished, but once you start giving indications of interest you start getting Sinhala voice messages. As you near the location you are given instructions for an Ezcash transfer and to bring the receipt. However, I have noticed this ad is very disciplined, appears and disappears for sometime. Not sure whether its real, can't risk the 15 k or 20 k to even check. Originally the location was Wella and then Bamba.

https://lanka-ads.com/ad/%F0%9F%92%90ZARA%F0%9F%92%90%F0%9F%92%90%F0%9F%92%90%F0%9F%92%900753633504/77363

https://lanka-ads.com/ad/%F0%9F%92%91Full-service-HOT-BABE-%F0%9F%92%91/66420

Some of the other ads have been deleted, the variations had descriptions of a Dr from overseas on holiday, a professional car show room executive, a mixed-race girl and so on.

CTheory
02-15-20, 07:38
Happy to note I was correct about this. Some poor monger seems to have got hit.

https://lanka-ads.com/ad/Cheating-*****(FAKE)/78472.

Anyone tried this ad of a Zara? Is she genuine or is it an Ezcash scam? On whatsapp the English comes out real polished, but once you start giving indications of interest you start getting Sinhala voice messages. As you near the location you are given instructions for an Ezcash transfer and to bring the receipt. However, I have noticed this ad is very disciplined, appears and disappears for sometime. Not sure whether its real, can't risk the 15 k or 20 k to even check. Originally the location was Wella and then Bamba.

https://lanka-ads.com/ad/%F0%9F%92%90ZARA%F0%9F%92%90%F0%9F%92%90%F0%9F%92%90%F0%9F%92%900753633504/77363

https://lanka-ads.com/ad/%F0%9F%92%91Full-service-HOT-BABE-%F0%9F%92%91/66420

Some of the other ads have been deleted, the variations had descriptions of a Dr from overseas on holiday, a professional car show room executive, a mixed-race girl and so on.

SupunSamare
02-15-20, 19:46
Fellow mongers,

I've been a silent follower in the forum for a good time now and thought it is time to post the first review.

1) Ravina.

She is good looking and curvy in places where it should be. She was tad a bit late to the hotel room (10 min). Not at all big deal. Requested for cash upfront. Took a wash and came out in a towel. She is nice looking. Then straight to bed. No lip kissing. But allowed to suck nipples and finger her to my will. Not much foreplay from her side though. Did cowgirl for few seconds then switched to missionary and finished off with doggy.

Good: Does not watch the clock and allows you to please urself.

Good looking. Decent place.

Bad: Less foreplay and not much engaging.

WIR: yes.

2) Hiru.

She is not much good looking but pleasant. To iron it out she is very friendly and talkative. Has slim build. Started it off by showering together. Stroked the junior well during shower. Came to bed and gave a good feeling session with DATY included. Then started on cowgirl and she rode me for quite a some time. Moved on to missionary and pumped her with all my might till junior exploded.

Good: Does not watch the clock and makes an effort to please you.

Good attitude.

Engages while in act.

Bad: not a very good looker.

WIR: may be (because I have a thing for looks and haven't learnt my lesson yet).

2) Anusha.

Pettite hot body but age has taken a toll on her face. Hotel was a bit shady place. Took the wash. After a very small foreplay directly to the deed. Cowgirl to missionary to doggy and done in 10 min. I wanted to go for round two but she could get the junior up again. Mainly because lack of foreplay. Didn't find the experience as good as seniors have explained.

Good: Nice petite figure.

Friendly attitude.

Bad: Rushes things.

Place in not that good.

WIR: No.

Hope I made a good review. Happy mongering!!

FunBoy76
02-16-20, 19:43
There are few girls operating Wijerama area ask to come Sahansa Hotel. Wijerama junction.

I went there recently with two FL's guided me to same place, once I reach the hotel they asked me to book the room and tell the number as usual.

I just went in to check the quality of rooms, but it was crappy and filthy condition.

I just came out and waiting in the parking, there was a latest benz car parked next to me and White fellow just step out and entered into hotel.

I guess surely he came under the impression of LAds and waited for someone. The girl repeatedly called and asked about my bookings but I said that I was not satisfied with the room and asked her to come another hotel close to Jayapura Uni she agreed. I went to that hotel and waited for her nearly 30 minutes she did not turn up finally she said " we are not used to that hotel Ayya. ".

Therefore, It is a clear scam just get your money and pump you in the filthy room and vanish off. This is the most of the FL's attitude who are advertising in LAds.

Beware and don't fall into that trap.

I have many stories about LAds will write you one by one soon.

Cofee Man
02-17-20, 05:06
I had very bitter memories at this place.

Once money paid to the guy at the reception and girl came was not one in the photo.

Another time, girl came and hurried me to finish off quickly.

Another time, girl said can't come and sent old shaggy lady.

Most of Lanka-add girls operating at this hotel. Its filthy, gloomy unclean hotel.

Stay away if somebody asked you to come to Wijerama, Gamsapha junction, this is their joint.

There are few girls operating Wijerama area ask to come Sahansa Hotel. Wijerama junction.

I went there recently with two FL's guided me to same place, once I reach the hotel they asked me to book the room and tell the number as usual.

I just went in to check the quality of rooms, but it was crappy and filthy condition.

I just came out and waiting in the parking, there was a latest benz car parked next to me and White fellow just step out and entered into hotel.

I guess surely he came under the impression of LAds and waited for someone. The girl repeatedly called and asked about my bookings but I said that I was not satisfied with the room and asked her to come another hotel close to Jayapura Uni she agreed. I went to that hotel and waited for her nearly 30 minutes she did not turn up finally she said " we are not used to that hotel Ayya. "..

FunBoy76
02-17-20, 17:31
I had very bitter memories at this place.

Once money paid to the guy at the reception and girl came was not one in the photo.

Another time, girl came and hurried me to finish off quickly.

Another time, girl said can't come and sent old shaggy lady.

Most of Lanka-add girls operating at this hotel. Its filthy, gloomy unclean hotel.

Stay away if somebody asked you to come to Wijerama, Gamsapha junction, this is their joint.Coffee Man!

I guess it was you step out from the Benz that day at Sahanza car park while I was waiting out side in my car.

FunBoy76
02-17-20, 17:37
There is a girl advertising with apartment in Ethul Kotte area and same spot promoted by another pimp too.

They will ask you to come close to Keels super market and keep you waiting for hour and hour.

I was the victim nearly waited for more than two hours, they gave me mere rip off excuses for every call I made them. Finally they didn't answer my calls.

Beware about this scam.

Cofee Man
02-17-20, 18:28
There is a girl advertising with apartment in Ethul Kotte area and same spot promoted by another pimp too.

They will ask you to come close to Keels super market and keep you waiting for hour and hour.

I was the victim nearly waited for more than two hours, they gave me mere rip off excuses for every call I made them. Finally they didn't answer my calls.

Beware about this scam.Hey man,

I also had the same experience, very faint voice, they answer your calls first, then she asked me to come to Keels and then mission road and then said 9th lane of mission road and I was exhausted. Drove very narrow roads everywhere and finally she cut the line.

Cofee Man
02-17-20, 18:30
Coffee Man!

I guess it was you step out from the Benz that day at Sahanza car park while I was waiting out side in my car.Yes, may be, I was a regular visitor there with tempting Lanka-ad every day posting. I might being there few times, mostly rip off.

One guy told me not to go there because its subjected to search everybody when some court hearing are ongoing.

CTheory
02-18-20, 07:50
Just like the Etul Kotte rip-off and time wastage, there is a similar ad for Boralesgamuwa. Here too, the girl speaks very faintly and secretively and asks to come near a bank. She says it is only 10 minutes for her to get there, but she never turns up. Luckily I was able to sense this because on a second call I heard a lot of background chat of male voices, etc. So I left the place and kept calling just to check whether she was coming and she kept giving excuses saying on the way. After two additional calls to her, I stopped and stood her up but never got any calls back from her asking where I was, which meant that she never turned up. However, I am curious to know their motivation to put up a paid ad, answer all the calls and then wasting time of us mongers.

Hey man,

I also had the same experience, very faint voice, they answer your calls first, then she asked me to come to Keels and then mission road and then said 9th lane of mission road and I was exhausted. Drove very narrow roads everywhere and finally she cut the line.

CTheory
02-18-20, 07:54
Not sure whether any others who have followed-up on LAds advertisements. A large section of the ads, the girls say to come near Burg** King or L* Pub and give a call. Then they ask you make your way to the 'road to the beach'. So it seems to me that either there are many locations in the road to the beach or all of them are operating in a single location, which would mean it would dangerous to go there due to LEs.

Cofee Man
02-18-20, 17:06
Just like the Etul Kotte rip-off and time wastage, there is a similar ad for Boralesgamuwa. Here too, the girl speaks very faintly and secretively and asks to come near a bank. She says it is only 10 minutes for her to get there, but she never turns up. Luckily I was able to sense this because on a second call I heard a lot of background chat of male voices, etc. So I left the place and kept calling just to check whether she was coming and she kept giving excuses saying on the way. After two additional calls to her, I stopped and stood her up but never got any calls back from her asking where I was, which meant that she never turned up. However, I am curious to know their motivation to put up a paid ad, answer all the calls and then wasting time of us mongers.May be they are collecting phone numbers and then find out your personal details, find your martial status and then blackmail you, recording all the calls. Scary.

Mungar
03-09-20, 05:36
Wanted to try out below ad.

https://lanka-ads.com/ad/%F0%9F%8C%B6--HOT-'and'-SPICY-%F0%9 F%8 C%B6/83197.

Asked me to come to a road at wellawatte called Alexandra road.

Asked me to send pic proofs and guided to a nearby shop. Asked another pic proof and wanted me to pay to that shop and come to a apartment nearby.

Refused paying upfront without seeing personally and left.

Did not answer the whatsapp call, sent me voice clips and messages.

Now they / she have deleted all what's app messages.

So guys beware!

CTheory
03-10-20, 06:43
Yes this is a scam. Check my previous posts and that of another member as well.

There is also another type of scam developing working with these hotels. There are advertisements coming up, once you agree for the service you are told to go and book a room at certain hotels and send the room number. Once you pay book and send the room number the phone is switched off and the FL doesn't turn up. So you have no option but to head back home having boosted the hotel's income by paying for a room.

Asked me to send pic proofs and guided to a nearby shop. Asked another pic proof and wanted me to pay to that shop and come to a apartment nearby.

So guys beware!

CuriousGeorg
03-10-20, 16:35
Guys,

This is another scam, it's that Dr. Dharshi woman again.

https://lanka-ads.com/ad/🌶-Limited-coustomers-only-127798;/83544.

Avoid.

CTheory
03-15-20, 11:46
This one answers and tells you to get a relax room near a mall. Once you go book and call, the line is off.

https://lanka-ads.com/ad/%F0%9F%91%89I-am-in-bambalapitiya-and-wellawaththa%F0%9F%91%88/84592

Anyone had a positive experience? Was it just that the day I booked, her phone did not work?

Cofee Man
03-15-20, 17:26
This one answers and tells you to get a relax room near a mall. Once you go book and call, the line is off.

https://lanka-ads.com/ad/%F0%9F%91%89I-am-in-bambalapitiya-and-wellawaththa%F0%9F%91%88/84592

Anyone had a positive experience? Was it just that the day I booked, her phone did not work?I had to report this, I had supermarket vouchers worth 10,000 stolen from my car after I taking this girl and having a miserable quick session at Nugegoda doggy place.

Stay away from frequent lanka-add, "NIMESHI FEMDOM SPECIALIST SEXY GIRL. " I went for normal sex for 10 k and I picked her from somewhere near borelagamuwa and went nearby motel. I had a stop the car since she asked for a redbull on the way back dropping her to nugegoda junction. I had kept 10 K worth of vouchers got as a present in my car and it was missing after I came home. I 100% suspect its her, but when I called she denied it. Also guys, don't keep your wallet in the room, take it to the washroom.

Destiny Child
03-18-20, 12:00
With the majority of fake cases on Lanka ads, I would not think of trying anyone there. However, the types of adds posted are tempting.

For example: https://lanka-ads.com/ad/%E0%B6%B8%E0%B7%9A-%E0%B6%B8%E0%B6%B8-%E0%B6%B1%E0%B7%99%E0%B7%80%E0%B7%99%E0%B6%BA%E0%B7%92%E0%B6%B1%E0%B6%B8%E0%B7%8A-%E0%B7%83%E0%B6%BD%E0%B7%8A%E0%B6%BD%E0%B7%92-%E0%B6%86%E0%B6%B4%E0%B7%83%E0%B7%94-%E0%B6%AF%E0%B7%99%E0%B6%B1%E0%B7%80%E0%B7%8F/85020.

She says she will refund money if its not the person in the photo. Hmm what you guys think.

CTheory
03-18-20, 12:47
So guys, in the last couple of months tried to contact and choose a decent FL, but you eventually get cheated having to pay a ridiculous price. Sometimes, the same girl has had two ads one for 8 k and another 15 k but by bad luck you've stumbled on the 15 k ad negotiations were from there. Here are some LAds in pictures with the real pics they have cropped from. You will find their ads from the pics. I am exposing them because when contacted and even upon being told the pic they have posted is of a movie star, they swear that it is really theirs. Of course, there were the odd ones who admit and say they have chosen a pic similar to that of their skin colour or body frame to give you an idea since they did not want to post a real pic. For their honesty, I have not exposed them here. But others see for yourselves and don't be fooled. And now in trying to sound real they are taking images of some innocent model who is not even in the scene and cropping it to make it realistic.

CTheory
03-18-20, 13:07
Explained from previous post.

Pro23
03-19-20, 21:22
So guys, in the last couple of months tried to contact and choose a decent FL, but you eventually get cheated having to pay a ridiculous price. Sometimes, the same girl has had two ads one for 8 k and another 15 k but by bad luck you've stumbled on the 15 k ad negotiations were from there. Here are some LAds in pictures with the real pics they have cropped from. You will find their ads from the pics. I am exposing them because when contacted and even upon being told the pic they have posted is of a movie star, they swear that it is really theirs. Of course, there were the odd ones who admit and say they have chosen a pic similar to that of their skin colour or body frame to give you an idea since they did not want to post a real pic. For their honesty, I have not exposed them here. But others see for yourselves and don't be fooled. And now in trying to sound real they are taking images of some innocent model who is not even in the scene and cropping it to make it realistic.Agree. Nice work!

King Coconut
03-20-20, 09:19
Few weeks ago, same thing happened. Never pay upfront.

So guys beware!

Sanjaya SL
03-23-20, 11:28
With the majority of fake cases on Lanka ads, I would not think of trying anyone there. However, the types of adds posted are tempting.

For example: https://lanka-ads.com/ad/%E0%B6%B8%E0%B7%9A-%E0%B6%B8%E0%B6%B8-%E0%B6%B1%E0%B7%99%E0%B7%80%E0%B7%99%E0%B6%BA%E0%B7%92%E0%B6%B1%E0%B6%B8%E0%B7%8A-%E0%B7%83%E0%B6%BD%E0%B7%8A%E0%B6%BD%E0%B7%92-%E0%B6%86%E0%B6%B4%E0%B7%83%E0%B7%94-%E0%B6%AF%E0%B7%99%E0%B6%B1%E0%B7%80%E0%B7%8F/85020.

She says she will refund money if its not the person in the photo. Hmm what you guys think.Found the original, so anyone can easily compare the face. Don't forget to tell us about your experience.

Cofee Man
03-24-20, 01:20
Found the original, so anyone can easily compare the face. Don't forget to tell us about your experience.Why don't you try yourself and see?

Mongoosa
03-24-20, 18:04
Found the original, so anyone can easily compare the face. Don't forget to tell us about your experience.Machan,

You have great Skills. Thanks for enlightening us. If you could let us know the type of too you are using, it it could be helpful.

Sanjaya SL
03-24-20, 19:47
Machan,

You have great Skills. Thanks for enlightening us. If you could let us know the type of too you are using, it it could be helpful.Google Image search upload image.

Sanjaya SL
03-24-20, 19:50
Why don't you try yourself and see?I'm a bit hesitant to try LA girls, except someone highly recommends them. One reason is there are so many frauds. But more than that, if they ad on LA, they must be getting a lot of businesses. I prefer ones who cater to a limited customer base.

Cofee Man
03-25-20, 06:12
I'm a bit hesitant to try LA girls, except someone highly recommends them. One reason is there are so many frauds. But more than that, if they ad on LA, they must be getting a lot of businesses. I prefer ones who cater to a limited customer base.Unless you take risk of money and try yourself, nobody will try her. So take initiate and try. Seems like you want somebody else to become a bait for you.

Ginda
03-25-20, 06:28
Hi guys, I am new to this forum. Only joining find some action in Kandy. If anyone is aware of girls who offer services in Kandy / Matale / Kegalle area, please reply. I would be grateful to you.

Member #4650
03-25-20, 10:11
Machan,

You have great Skills. Thanks for enlightening us. If you could let us know the type of too you are using, it it could be helpful.Bro,

Just long press the image there will be a option search image in google which will direct you to the original.

Sanjaya SL
03-26-20, 11:24
Unless you take risk of money and try yourself, nobody will try her. So take initiate and try. Seems like you want somebody else to become a bait for you.Man,

I wasn't one who posted about her. I just found the original photo and posted it here for the convenience of anyone who wish to try her!

Cofee Man
03-27-20, 01:59

She says she will refund money if its not the person in the photo. Hmm what you guys think.Did you try her?

The Old Teaboy
03-27-20, 08:33

She says she will refund money if its not the person in the photo. Hmm what you guys think.The girl in the photo is too beautiful for 6000. This is the English translation of what she has written in Sinhala: "If you see my nudity, you will go crazy. ". Also, if you search for her phone number, there are 8 other ads with different girls.

Sanjaya SL
03-27-20, 10:38
LA now have "verified" label for cam girls. I think it's a timely measure as now cam girls are mushrooming amid this corona-virus situation. It's great if they can roll out this feature for normal call girls as well. No sure how reliable their verification though.

Cofee Man
03-27-20, 17:30
The girl in the photo is too beautiful for 6000. This is the English translation of what she has written in Sinhala: "If you see my nudity, you will go crazy. ". Also, if you search for her phone number, there are 8 other ads with different girls.Exactly. I can't understand why a very experienced monger like Destiny child couldn't figure it out.

Even though some claims to be seniors they don't have enough experience like OTB to figure these out.

Cofee Man
03-27-20, 17:31
LA now have "verified" label for cam girls. I think it's a timely measure as now cam girls are mushrooming amid this corona-virus situation. It's great if they can roll out this feature for normal call girls as well. No sure how reliable their verification though.These are mobile number verified adds, not the pictures.

Why some senior mongers are in mission to promote Lanka-add?

Destiny Child
03-27-20, 20:41
Exactly. I can't understand why a very experienced monger like Destiny child couldn't figure it out.

Even though some claims to be seniors they don't have enough experience like OTB to figure these out.1. I am not a 'Very Experience Monger'. I have never claimed to be. The title 'senior member' on this forum was automatically given to me after passing a certain number of posts. And I have a lot of posts because I have been posting on this forum for a very long time.

Ravi89
03-28-20, 05:07
1. I am not a 'Very Experience Monger'. I have never claimed to be. The title 'senior member' on this forum was automatically given to me after passing a certain number of posts. And I have a lot of posts because I have been posting on this forum for a very long time.Destinty, you being in seen for how many years? You have 445 posts already. You deserve title of Very experienced senior.

Sanjaya SL
03-28-20, 20:05
These are mobile number verified adds, not the pictures.

Why some senior mongers are in mission to promote Lanka-add?I don't know about others, but I never promote LADS. In fact, (as I said before) I'm hesitant to try girls their unless someone explicitly recommends her. But it's always better if there is a site that can compete with MR. There is another site called Nasty Lanka, with similar verified status only for cam girls. But their selection is much smaller and most of their girls are advertising on LA too.

I think I've said this before, but if anyone is willing to run a site with proper rating / reviewing system, that would be great.

Thisara321
03-29-20, 05:20
https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-colombo/meena-sri-lankan

Don't go for her. Those photos are fake. Last week I met her. She's not the person in photos. She has shaggy belly and saggy boobs. Also time watcher.

I need to post a comment for her page but massage republic site admin didn't post bad reviews. I think that site all comments are fake one.

Ravi89
03-30-20, 05:23
https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-colombo/meena-sri-lankan

Don't go for her. Those photos are fake. Last week I met her. She's not the person in photos. She has shaggy belly and saggy boobs. Also time watcher.

I need to post a comment for her page but massage republic site admin didn't post bad reviews. I think that site all comments are fake one.Yes, I also tried to put few reviews, All got rejected. I don't know what criteria they look for approving a review.

CTheory
03-31-20, 08:06
Saw a new well-worded ad for cam shows. The ad has now been removed. The ad went something like this:

"Quarantine, and alone? Here are my offers.

10 minutes: 1000 LKR (Without Face).

30 minutes: 2500 LKR (Without Face).

(I'll do whatever you want me to do but strictly no toys guys) I'm not sure if I can do cam shows every time guys but in the mean time.

2 Minute Nude Video: 250 LKR (Without Face).

3 Minute Nude Video: 350 LKR (Without Face).

Package 600/- (Includes 2 Videos of full body with face).

Custom Videos (5 minutes) : 1000 LKR.

Video Call Verification is 300 LKR.

But Picture & Video Verification Available.

Payment Method "Ez Cash".

Ez Cash: *.

Since I was bored thought I'd give it a try requesting verification. Got a video and this pic. She looks darker in the pics. But now the number is away from Whatsapp."

BigBboy45
07-08-20, 20:42
The ad starts with the following " Hi mens, I am nisansala".

Gave her a call and she told me to come to a room, she was on time. When you see her in person, you kinda wonder if the pics that are posted are of hers. Anyways,

Paid 1. 5 k to the room and 2. 5 k to her. Both got undressed and headed over to the bed. She was in SUCH A HURRY. From the start, it was terrible, the way she spoke was totally disgusting, (not insulting but it was terrible, quite rude). Soon as we got on to the bed, no carasing or whatsoever, she wanted to put the condom and be done with it. Out of all the services she had mentioned, lip kiss, etc etc, none of them was even bothered to be carried out her. I asked her why do you put these lies on the advertisement in the first place, and of course she had no words to tell. Everything was soo terrible, and she was in such a hurry I just told her I'm done with it, you can take your money and go.

For all the fellow mongers, this is my 5th or 6th time trying out a Lad woman / spa. Each time, it has been such a terrible experience, waste of money and soo much disappointment, however sadly sometime ago, Lads was quite good to choose with but its just a place where people try to boast about their bullshit and fakeness in the descriptions.

Cheers guys!

Susarajg
07-18-20, 18:44
Hi guys, I am new to this forum. Only joining find some action in Kandy. If anyone is aware of girls who offer services in Kandy / Matale / Kegalle area, please reply. I would be grateful to you.I think Massage republic had few from Kandy. https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-kandy.

TLanka
07-21-20, 07:14
I'm a fan of curvy women (with a big booty), and the pic she had posted in LAds was enticing. So I called her and she asked me to come to a motel in P*Pitiya and book a room. She arrived about 15 minutes later. Looks wise her face looked like your average village type lady, but looked decent. She was a bit dark in complexion. Her figure was curvy, more towards the fatter / chubbier side. Had big boobs and a big curvy ass, so I had no complaints there.

Service wise it was kind of a disappointment. She wasn't willing to have a wash together which she had initially agreed to over the phone. When we got into the action she wasn't that proactive either. Nothing special to right about. The only positive was her big booty which looked great.

Damage was 4 k + 1 k for the room.

CTheory
07-23-20, 07:15
There is a consistent ad that is running rotating with one of these pictures. Has anyone tried? Any reviews whether pictures are real, complexion, figure, service etc?

Bold enough to show face, hence the query whether she is for real.

Cofee Man
07-24-20, 15:33
There is a consistent ad that is running rotating with one of these pictures. Has anyone tried? Any reviews whether pictures are real, complexion, figure, service etc?

Bold enough to show face, hence the query whether she is for real.She is same one as per the pics, good sexy clean girl. One of best I found through Lanka-ad. B2B wasn't great since I didn't took lotions. Take your own lotions and she will provide it also.

HussyBoy
07-25-20, 04:03
There is an ad claiming to provide Thai massage in Jaya road, when you go there they ask you to deposit the full payment via easy cash and come with the receipt to a neae by apartment. It seemed like a scam, has anyone tried it.

CTheory
07-25-20, 07:13
There is one operator you will find if you follow the ads, who tries different tactics from time. This is possibly his newest. Previously it was about a girl by different standards. Varied stories. Famous locations named are Alexandra Road, Wella, Jaya Road, Bagatalle, etc. Possibly picks on from other ads and posts to lure cash into the account. Suggest you avoid.

There is an ad claiming to provide Thai massage in Jaya road, when you go there they ask you to deposit the full payment via easy cash and come with the receipt to a neae by apartment. It seemed like a scam, has anyone tried it.

Sunshine88
07-27-20, 08:27
I went to her about months ago. She also in hurry to end the session.

Actually she didn't have a plan for the session. Always asking what to do next from me. The pictures are real. Its a house near to the railway. She got 6 k and I'm not happy about the session.

KasunF
07-28-20, 12:39
Hi guys,

Posting for the first time, I have tried this girl from LA, she's pretty good, No lip kiss and all service with protection, but gives a good service with all positions. The picture is real, she's a bit on the slimmer side but overall experience was good, 7.5 k fully worth.

https://lanka-ads.com/ad/Full-service-7500/-/105707

Guy called sahan handles her booking, he will answer the calls.

SL Mmonger
07-31-20, 08:12
Hi guys,

Posting for the first time, I have tried this girl from LA, she's pretty good, No lip kiss and all service with protection, but gives a good service with all positions. The picture is real, she's a bit on the slimmer side but overall experience was good, 7.5 k fully worth.

Guy called sahan handles her booking, he will answer the calls.Kasun,

Welcome and thank you for contributing, if she is slim, I might give her a shot, how is her GFE?

SL Mmonger
07-31-20, 08:25
Dear all,

Due to current situation and myself being a bit of a health freak, I have stop meeting girls. But want to try out few of these Cam girls.

Can anyone share any experience, if you had any? Positive recommendation and girls to avoid are highly welcome.

MuscleKolla
07-31-20, 11:07
She looks very tempting. The view from behind makes me want to bang her, is she worth the 7.5 k? And how is her face? Anyone know?

Hi guys,

Guy called sahan handles her booking, he will answer the calls.

KasunF
08-01-20, 04:05
Kasun,

Welcome and thank you for contributing, if she is slim, I might give her a shot, how is her GFE?GFE is OK she's very friendly and able to talk openly as well, She doesn't do DFK or BBJ, but is willing to do any position. She didn't even complain on being on top for a long time. For 7.5 k definitely worth it.

Member #4746
08-02-20, 03:52
Hi All,

I am posting after a long time. Tried PARAMI after coffee mans reviews. I have great respect for Coffee man, who had been a long time contributor and genuine person. But I beg to differ about this lady. Maybe its his and my taste or experience level. This is no way critical of his report. The girl who is in the ad. And in person are same at least face wise (its covered by a mask). But she is heavily built. A village lass type (no way critical of them). There are two spost one is Nugegoda gansaba Sahansa hotel, other is at Maharagama. She directed me to sahansa. Which is a hell hole. Dirty and wet towels, ceiling broken dirty wash room, no shower, had to use the bidet shower etc. The lady is okay as she may be from villages. Wants to do the deed quickly, 30 min is too long for her. For her 5, 10 min is the best time (in her bloated mind that's what she expects as normal service). Woman is, fair stretch marks in her stomach. Doesn't allow sucking boobs, touching them even. All in all you can't expect anything from Lanka ADS. All the spa girls are now in LANKA ADS, and beware scammers like CAM SHOWS etc. Whats more she comes in a car driven by two ugly mugs, pimp like drug dealer type fellows. Be careful. I think these days with all job losses, people who lost just from overseas (some of them), must be peddling these innocent women, who doesn't no head or tail or basics of customer service. They think about the numbers and not about repeat customers.

Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me.

Rgds.

Mervyn.

Pro23
08-02-20, 16:26
Anyone tried "American mix" girl? I guess she is dark skin girl from SL or scam.

MuscleKolla
08-07-20, 07:03
I tried her too. First time I tried a L ADs girl. Never will I use that site again. Came one hour late and wanted to finish in 5 minutes. Same girl as in photos. But she's more darker and chubbier in person. Just wanted to release my cum so I did her missionary and doggy. She was fussing about doggy, had to convince her to do doggy and I banged her really hard as punishment for her shitty service.

Hi All,

I am posting after a long time. Tried PARAMI after coffee mans reviews. I have great respect for Coffee man, who had been a long time contributor and genuine person. But I beg to differ about this lady. Maybe its his and my taste or experience level. This is no way critical of his report. The girl who is in the ad. And in person are same at least face wise (its covered by a mask). But she is heavily built. A village lass type (no way critical of them). There are two spost one is Nugegoda gansaba Sahansa hotel, other is at Maharagama. She directed me to sahansa. Which is a hell hole. Dirty and wet towels, ceiling broken dirty wash room, no shower, had to use the bidet shower etc. The lady is okay as she may be from villages. Wants to do the deed quickly, 30 min is too long for her. For her 5, 10 min is the best time (in her bloated mind that's what she expects as normal service). Woman is, fair stretch marks in her stomach. Doesn't allow sucking boobs, touching them even. All in all you can't expect anything from Lanka ADS. All the spa girls are now in LANKA ADS, and beware scammers like CAM SHOWS etc. Whats more she comes in a car driven by two ugly mugs, pimp like drug dealer type fellows. Be careful. I think these days with all job losses, people who lost just from overseas (some of them), must be peddling these innocent women, who doesn't no head or tail or basics of customer service. They think about the numbers and not about repeat customers.

Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me.

Rgds.

Mervyn.

Naveenr
08-11-20, 03:48
Writing for the first time here. I tried a cam girl from LA. After selecting the package she did a video verification and then I did the back transfer. As soon as she received the bank transfer screenshot, she blocked me. Fortunately I could able to contact the bank and reverse money transfer. So guys be careful when using these cam girls in LA.

Notice: Don't trust the reviews as they purchase 5 star reviews.

Naveenr
08-11-20, 03:52
Dear all,

Due to current situation and myself being a bit of a health freak, I have stop meeting girls. But want to try out few of these Cam girls.

Can anyone share any experience, if you had any? Positive recommendation and girls to avoid are highly welcome.Usually they block you after you done the bank transfer. Fortunately I could able to reverse back my money transfer.

Member #4695
08-11-20, 17:11
Writing for the first time here. I tried a cam girl from LA. After selecting the package she did a video verification and then I did the back transfer. As soon as she received the bank transfer screenshot, she blocked me. Fortunately I could able to contact the bank and reverse money transfer. So guys be careful when using these cam girls in LA.

Notice: Don't trust the reviews as they purchase 5 star reviews.Hi machan,

Well done on your part blocking the transaction. Could you please let us know how we could do such as well? This is a common trick of the trade which a lot of mongers get trapped in. It would benefit the whole community if you are able to enlighten us on what we should do.

Naveenr
08-12-20, 07:23
Hi machan,

Well done on your part blocking the transaction. Could you please let us know how we could do such as well? This is a common trick of the trade which a lot of mongers get trapped in. It would benefit the whole community if you are able to enlighten us on what we should do.I did it through com bank online portal. Any fund transfer you done after 8.30 pm will be processed on next day. So I did it around 10 pm. After she blocked me, I send a message to bank through the online portal mentioning the transfer reference number and saying I did a transfer to wrong account I need to reverse back this transaction. Then the bank holds the money until they inform the beneficiary about the reverse transaction and then you can get the money back. I think now most of the private and government bank has these facilities in SL.

Member #4695
08-13-20, 04:55
I did it through com bank online portal. Any fund transfer you done after 8.30 pm will be processed on next day. So I did it around 10 pm. After she blocked me, I send a message to bank through the online portal mentioning the transfer reference number and saying I did a transfer to wrong account I need to reverse back this transaction. Then the bank holds the money until they inform the beneficiary about the reverse transaction and then you can get the money back. I think now most of the private and government bank has these facilities in SL.I think this would be useful a lot of people thanks again for sharing. And anyone else who could add something please do so.

JasonX33
08-13-20, 17:04
I think this would be useful a lot of people thanks again for sharing. And anyone else who could add something please do so.As far as I know his method won't work if you pay using CEFTS transfer. Those are real-time and updates within a minute.

Gsenaratne
08-22-20, 07:08
Has anyone taken her service? Of so appreciate a geedback.

https://lanka-ads.com/ad/Professional-%3Cb%3EAyurvedic%3C/b%3E-Massage/111592

Ravi89
08-22-20, 17:38
Has anyone taken her service? Of so appreciate a geedback.

https://lanka-ads.com/ad/Professional-%3Cb%3EAyurvedic%3C/b%3E-Massage/111592I tried, very good girl. Super body. For FS she charged 10 k. The place is in Katubedda Piliyandala road, its a saloon at junction, you have to climb for the first floor. Place is very small, there was a bed and small washroom. Girl is good, place is horrible. She said she come out for FS 20 k.

Brickd
08-23-20, 04:59
Has anyone tried this girl from lads. Appears to be good.

https://lanka-ads.com/ad/%F0%9F%94%A5-%F0%9F%94%A5New-Hot-Girl-bambalapitiya-10, 000/ F0%9 F%94%A5%F0%9 F%94%A5/116753.

BadBoy89
08-25-20, 12:57
Hi bro,

I tried to contact over the phone and negotiate price for full service.

Unfortunately she told that she is not doing full service.

Hmm.

Thanks,

BB89.

I tried, very good girl. Super body. For FS she charged 10 k. The place is in Katubedda Piliyandala road, its a saloon at junction, you have to climb for the first floor. Place is very small, there was a bed and small washroom. Girl is good, place is horrible. She said she come out for FS 20 k.

Poi1234
08-26-20, 12:14
Hey guys,

I've seen many ads in LankaAds for like 5000 - 7500 range. Are these real? Can any one tell me if you had tried it and are they worth it?

LuckyH
08-27-20, 08:40
Hi everyone,

Posting for the first time here. Tried several cam girls from local classified sites and want to share my experience.

Sonali from NastyLanka.

She used to have a verified ad in NastyLanka. She is the best by far. Nice big boobs, light skin, friendly. She did a strip show, fingering, and playing with a dildo. Mobile number ending with 25.

Duli from Lankaads.

Photos are fake. She is old, with saggy boobs. Darker skin than in the photos. Plays with boobs and finger pussy.

Senuri from NastyLanka.

Runs a verified ad. Darker skin than the photos. Looks old. Boring show, does just only what we ask her to do.

Shenu from Lankaads.

Fake. Blocks after sending the receipt. Lookout for a mobile number ending with 40.

Destiny Child
08-27-20, 12:43
I saw some have 500 rupee packages so perhaps should start with this as max you lose is 500 and if it works out you could go for higher ones. Hopefully not all of them are fake right?

DC.

Notice: Don't trust the reviews as they purchase 5 star reviews.

Sanjaya SL
08-27-20, 18:08
Hi machan,

Well done on your part blocking the transaction. Could you please let us know how we could do such as well? This is a common trick of the trade which a lot of mongers get trapped in. It would benefit the whole community if you are able to enlighten us on what we should do.Using dedicated cam sites like LiveJasmin is the safest way and probably way cheaper than these girls advertising on MR and LA. But if you have a fetish for Sri Lankan girls, then it's a bit hard to find Sri Lankan girls on those platforms. Still, there are apps like Pink Live where you can make the transaction inside the app. So, maybe ask them to do the live show via that kind of app, so you can pay as you go.

Sanjaya SL
08-27-20, 19:01
Have anyone tried her? Too good to be true for that price.

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-colombo/sonali-c9455b1f-f1b8-4b48-a874-80dfeef12ddf

Dnlhn
08-28-20, 13:26
Have anyone tried her? Too good to be true for that price.

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-colombo/sonali-c9455b1f-f1b8-4b48-a874-80dfeef12ddfLooks like a picture of a blonde chic.

Sudumalli
08-29-20, 14:54
Looks like a picture of a blonde chic.No blondie. An average chick. Nothing extraordinary and advertises on LAds too. Very mechanical. Wants cash at first. Not as slim as she poses, got a little bit of belly. Small tits. 5/10.

CTheory
08-29-20, 18:43
Post lockdown had an interesting mongering mission as a third wheel for a friend. He was taken up by the Cristy ad but was scared to go alone all the way to Athuru* So I did the driving. The location is her own house it seems just a bit passed the Millennium scheme. Some by-lanes to be taken and then this leads to quiet area. As she directed we drove towards a house and a roller gate opened. We were asked to drive in. It was too late for me to extract myself, so drove in and the gate closed. It was a large spacious garden house with windows and doors freely open. No one came out and asked my friend to walk in not minding the dogs. I slowly slid down the drivers seated and waited in the car, not sure whether she realized it. The rest is the story of my friend.

I will start from the end as the excited chap returned with a face as if he wanted to puke. So the pics are really of her except that it was about five years ago. She is a bit of a tank shaped one short height with quite a few pounds, make up as in the pictures, but with some 'jagged' teeth. She had suggested nuru etc but he had wanted a two-shot. The room was closed and with an attached toilet. He cleaned himself and so did she separately. As she stripped he noticed that her tight dress held all the pounds together with no began to hang. He got on the bed and realized that it was broken in the middle, possible because of her weight. A bit of DFK and realized there was a bit of a smell. Her size meant she just laid down there like a whale and he did the deed. At the end, he was in no mood for round two so he decided to retreat by taking a wash. Here is the interesting twist, she returned the second-shot part of the cash. A bit of a bold one, gives no hoots about the world knowing her identity. Apparently a few friends had figured out but they too had her and the matter ended there. There is a servant who knows what happens and goes about the house with her cleaning duties.

Unfortunately it was only on his way out he saw in the pantry a blonde chick in a night dress, this might be the twosome partner, but he was never able to get her contact.

Given the experience he will not return unless it is for the other woman.

TLanka
08-30-20, 06:12
Post lockdown had an interesting mongering mission as a third wheel for a friend. He was taken up by the Cristy ad but was scared to go alone all the way to Athuru* So I did the driving. The location is her own house it seems just a bit passed the Millennium scheme. Some by-lanes to be taken and then this leads to quiet area. As she directed we drove towards a house and a roller gate opened. We were asked to drive in. It was too late for me to extract myself, so drove in and the gate closed. It was a large spacious garden house with windows and doors freely open. No one came out and asked my friend to walk in not minding the dogs. I slowly slid down the drivers seated and waited in the car, not sure whether she realized it. The rest is the story of my friend.

I will start from the end as the excited chap returned with a face as if he wanted to puke. So the pics are really of her except that it was about five years ago. She is a bit of a tank shaped one short height with quite a few pounds, make up as in the pictures, but with some 'jagged' teeth. She had suggested nuru etc but he had wanted a two-shot. The room was closed and with an attached toilet. He cleaned himself and so did she separately. As she stripped he noticed that her tight dress held all the pounds together with no began to hang. He got on the bed and realized that it was broken in the middle, possible because of her weight. A bit of DFK and realized there was a bit of a smell. Her size meant she just laid down there like a whale and he did the deed. At the end, he was in no mood for round two so he decided to retreat by taking a wash. Here is the interesting twist, she returned the second-shot part of the cash. A bit of a bold one, gives no hoots about the world knowing her identity. Apparently a few friends had figured out but they too had her and the matter ended there. There is a servant who knows what happens and goes about the house with her cleaning duties..I tried her out about an year ago when she was operating in Nuge**a. I felt kinda disgusted too after the encounter. She is overweight and her hygiene is questionable. She kinda gives off an unpleasant smell.

Her service is nothing to rave about either. Very average and she is not very active. She did give a decent rimming session though (I had requested her to rim me over the phone before meeting up and she agreed). But overall, would not recommend.

Poi1234
08-31-20, 08:34
Have you guys tried her? Any comments?

https://lanka-ads.com/ad/19-Yeas-Old-Full-Service-Nugegoda/120380

Thanks.

Kurpo1
09-05-20, 21:02
https://lanka-ads.com/ad/🌹127807;9880;2-TIME-AND--A / and / A / L--OK+FULL-SERVICES-+ROOMS-5000/ 🌲127794;/122209.

Does this add is real? Does she looks hot, kind or innocent? Real or not, is there anyone can tell this women is good or bad? By comparing? If someone visit to her please reply a report.

Thank you.

ColomBoy
09-07-20, 07:20
https://lanka-ads.com/ad/🌹127807;9880;2-TIME-AND--A / and / A / L--OK+FULL-SERVICES-+ROOMS-5000/ 🌲127794;/122209.

Does this add is real? Does she looks hot, kind or innocent? Real or not, is there anyone can tell this women is good or bad? By comparing? If someone visit to her please reply a report.

Thank you.I have tried her. First of all she is not a girl, but a lady from like mid 40's. But her age is not visible due to the fact that she's very skinny. She had like fair birthmarks "aluham" all over her face. Not the girl in the picture at all. But I decided to proceed as she kinda looked just like my mom in law so wanted to pursue my fantasy LOL. She is very talkative and friendly and really tries her best to please. Did two times as agreed and she was into it in the second time also. Only downsides are her phone kept ringing and she is very very old.

Damage- Room 1200+5000.

GF Experience 8/10.

Value for money 7/10 if you are into MILFs.

Ravi89
09-07-20, 18:24
I have tried her. First of all she is not a girl, but a lady from like mid 40's. But her age is not visible due to the fact that she's very skinny. She had like fair birthmarks "aluham" all over her face. Not the girl in the picture at all. But I decided to proceed as she kinda looked just like my mom in law so wanted to pursue my fantasy LOL. She is very talkative and friendly and really tries her best to please. Did two times as agreed and she was into it in the second time also. Only downsides are her phone kept ringing and she is very very old.

Damage- Room 1200+5000.

GF Experience 8/10.

Value for money 7/10 if you are into MILFs.Very good and genuine report. 90% Of Lanka-ad has fake pics or 10 years younger pics with false age. Its hard to find good girls through online adds. Also there mindset is such that they want to get rid of you ASAP and go to next client. I might have tried many girls through Lanka-ad, but never came above average. My ranting are mostly below average and some are not even worth 0/10 to rate.

SoapMoan
09-11-20, 05:48
Very good and genuine report. 90% Of Lanka-ad has fake pics or 10 years younger pics with false age. Its hard to find good girls through online adds. Also there mindset is such that they want to get rid of you ASAP and go to next client. I might have tried many girls through Lanka-ad, but never came above average. My ranting are mostly below average and some are not even worth 0/10 to rate.Has anyone tried Muslim girl - https://lanka-ads.com/ad/6200/=-with-room-dehiwala-&-nugegoda-(%3 Cb%3 EMuslim%3 C / be%3 E-girl)/124618.

TLanka
09-13-20, 05:44
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites / Transsexuals / SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

SimpleMan1
09-13-20, 06:32
Tried a Lad girl who claimed herself who's in the ad profile. Visited the place at a night. It's a house located in Galle Rd. I felt finding the house in that place through affluent neighborhood was fueling a little more tempting too.

Parked the vehicle at a place as girl said and walked a little to find the house as it shouldn't given open thought for neighbors on this.

She quickly took me in while front of house lights were off. I was taken to a room after that only saw her very clearly. She was the same girl, posted her DP. I somehow managed to negotiate with her reluctantly for my rate.

She asked me to wait for 10 mnts and came back and asked whether I can wait until she finishes another work of known one. I was initially dragging to reply. She convinced me by highlighting the agreed rate.

She came back in 20 mnts in her towel she was super sexy in it. She is bit chubby in body, big tits and very fair in Complexion. If compare her with another good Lad profile paba. She is bit less than Lad paba in good looking. She had a shower in my room I already had it befre she came. Went to the bed. Gave feelings and kisses. She played around with keeping her tongue wide and more pointy in sucking my testicle, was licking bottom to top I just closed my eyes and felt heavenly for few secs.

It was that good and I took my turn started with lip kisses, did it on her entire body. DFK was not open so I didn't try but did few kisses. Put the condom and started with G whiz she was moaning a lot. Was tempting hell while I was riding her that made me to do so hard and speed, was so good and did few cow girl positions and went to doggy luckily my junior long lasted a little more so I got to do more plays taking time while fucking her nice ass. Changed the fucking direction towards mirror side asked her bend up a bit while I was fucking. I got to see her tits bouncing nicely.

That mirror table's placement from the bed help me to see the best part of her while she was being fucked in doggy.

Did release the load in her heaven. It could be more amazing and I would feel the best of hers if it was no cover. Just saying.

JasonX33
09-14-20, 08:01
Tried a Lad girl who claimed herself who's in the ad profile. Visited the place at a night. It's a house located in Galle Rd. I felt finding the house in that place through affluent neighborhood was fueling a little more tempting too.

Parked the vehicle at a place as girl said and walked a little to find the house as it shouldn't given open thought for neighbors on this.

She quickly took me in while front of house lights were off. I was taken to a room after that only saw her very clearly. She was the same girl, posted her DP. I somehow managed to negotiate with her reluctantly for my rate.

She asked me to wait for 10 mnts and came back and asked whether I can wait until she finishes another work of known one. I was initially dragging to reply. She convinced me by highlighting the agreed rate.

She came back in 20 mnts in her towel she was super sexy in it. She is bit chubby in body, big tits and very fair in Complexion. If compare her with another good Lad profile paba. She is bit less than Lad paba in good looking. She had a shower in my room I already had it befre she came. Went to the bed. Gave feelings and kisses. She played around with keeping her tongue wide and more pointy in sucking my testicle, was licking bottom to top I just closed my eyes and felt heavenly for few secs.

It was that good and I took my turn started with lip kisses, did it on her entire body. DFK was not open so I didn't try but did few kisses. Put the condom and started with G whiz she was moaning a lot. Was tempting hell while I was riding her that made me to do so hard and speed, was so good and did few cow girl positions and went to doggy luckily my junior long lasted a little more so I got to do more plays taking time while fucking her nice ass. Changed the fucking direction towards mirror side asked her bend up a bit while I was fucking. I got to see her tits bouncing nicely.

That mirror table's placement from the bed help me to see the best part of her while she was being fucked in doggy.

Did release the load in her heaven. It could be more amazing and I would feel the best of hers if it was no cover. Just saying.please share the Name or the link to the ad.

Poi1234
09-15-20, 10:04
She claims to be 19. LA link https://lanka-ads.com/ad/I'AM-MADU-FULL-SERVICE-6000-NUGEGODA /126632.

I have a thing for skinny girls and she fits the bill perfectly. Any info on her performance is appreciated guys.

Destiny Child
09-15-20, 10:22
So I understand there is a serious issue about trusting the ads. I noticed a review system on top of the adds and most times the review result is just 1. I first thought its review just for the advert but it seems its for the account and not for any particular advert. I came across this one with a rating of 2.5 with many rating 5. Perhaps we should go by the rating when selecting?

Ravi89
09-16-20, 04:40
So I understand there is a serious issue about trusting the ads. I noticed a review system on top of the adds and most times the review result is just 1. I first thought its review just for the advert but it seems its for the account and not for any particular advert. I came across this one with a rating of 2.5 with many rating 5. Perhaps we should go by the rating when selecting?Most of 5 star are self ratings by the pimps.

Podi Kolla
09-16-20, 05:19
Guys,

If you can share the pic or any information of a girl's service it would be beneficial to others as well.

Mine:

1. Name and Picture not remember.

Place: Guest House in front of the SLIIT. Had go through narrow road and hotel in left side. Two storey and girls was in the upper flow.

Not the real pic.

Cost 5000.

Hurry up to finish.

Not worth at all. Ads was repeat with different name after that but same girl.

2. Name and Picture not remember.

Girl ask to come and book a room in Kothalwala guest house. After confirming the number she came to room.

Cost 6000.

Better than previous one.

Not the real picture but bit friendly.

Again same Hurry to finish this off.

Thanks.

Podi Kolla.

BlackLK
09-17-20, 06:04

She came back in 20 mnts in her towel she was super sexy in it. She is bit chubby in body, big tits and very fair in Complexion. If compare her with another good Lad profile paba. She is bit less than Lad paba in good looking. She had a shower in my room I already had it befre she came. Went to the bed. Gave feelings and kisses. She played around with keeping her tongue wide and more pointy in sucking my testicle, was licking bottom to top I just closed my eyes and felt heavenly for few secs..Please share the details of the girl?

===============================================

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Admin

Phoenix1988
09-18-20, 06:48
I don't think this is an authentic ad. Use the google image search. It will help to determine fake profiles.

Cheers!

She claims to be 19. LA link https://lanka-ads.com/ad/I'AM-MADU-FULL-SERVICE-6000-NUGEGODA /126632.

I have a thing for skinny girls and she fits the bill perfectly. Any info on her performance is appreciated guys.

Destiny Child
09-18-20, 08:18
Eventually tried a cam girl. Since I was cautious with the reports here of ripp offs; went with high rating ones (but I am sure some of these 5 stars must be fake as Ravi89 has pointed). First I added a girl Named Chathu who has stressed in the add that she will not cheat anyone. I messaged and asked for a future date to which she replied with a bit of a rude voice message. With something like we could be dead by then. Perhaps it was a fun message but however perhaps she put a voice message to prove that its an actual female (also she had a what's app business account). However I saw another one. Fathima she has screen shots of clients commending her on whatsapp and she has a 5 min 800 ruppee package so to minimize the risk went with that. Had the call and she did deliver what she said she would in the advert (only thing is she is not white as she has mentioned). Of course I don't think it went 5 mints but like 3 minutes. However I am happy it was not a scam and she did have huge assets and the video was very clear.

Search for Fathima in Lanka Adds (or search big boobs. Nice pussy hot live cam show).

Guys. Please start posting your good experience also not just the negative ones.

Cofee Man
09-19-20, 13:23
Tried this girl advertised in lanka-ad.

https://lanka-ads.com/ad/%F0%9F%8C%BA%F0%9F%92%8BNEW-GIRL-LIHINI%F0%9F%8C%BAFULL-SERVICES-%E2%9D%A4%EF%B8%8FNARAHENPITA/NAWALA/BORELLA%F0%9F%92%8B%F0%9F%8C%BA/128227

Sanjaya SL
09-20-20, 16:46
Have anyone tried her? How's her attitude? And look?

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-colombo/rushy-asian

Sanjaya SL
09-20-20, 20:32
Tried this girl advertised in lanka-ad.

https://lanka-ads.com/ad/%F0%9F%8C%BA%F0%9F%92%8BNEW-GIRL-LIHINI%F0%9F%8C%BAFULL-SERVICES-%E2%9D%A4%EF%B8%8FNARAHENPITA/NAWALA/BORELLA%F0%9F%92%8B%F0%9F%8C%BA/128227How's her? Does she have a good friendly attitude? And look?

Cofee Man
09-21-20, 17:01
How's her? Does she have a good friendly attitude? And look?She goes with name Lihini or Minoli.

Tried her since her pics looks appealing, very village type girl.

Asked me to come to sampath bank in narahenpita. Sahansa hotel behind it.

She said she got more than 100 calls for last 2-3 hours.

Service: 1/10.

Attitude: 1/10 hurried service. Phone kept ringing.

Hotel is good, clean room for 1 k.

Not worth at all. Avoid lanka-add all cost.

Destiny Child
09-22-20, 04:35
Ha and she says in her ad: Today my First Day I am very Fresh Girl. Does that mean she is a virgin to prostitution.

She goes with name Lihini or Minoli.

Tried her since her pics looks appealing, very village type girl...t.