PDA

View Full Version : KLPD and other frauds in our day to day mongering experiences

Dondu
05-11-19, 06:10
Thread starter.

Brothers are invited to post their experiences of their bad experiences of girls, SP, frauds, bitter mongering experiences etc to make others aware.

Photos posted will be most welcome.

Kamdeva420
05-14-19, 08:10
Great start and good initiative taken. I would like to narrate few old instances which were not so good for me too. I have mostly asked my friends for help.

Got this number of a pimp who operates out of Versova from a friend on one night. Called him on and went to his place around 7 pm. My friend had already called him up to inform him that I would come and to give me some good girls. So he got me all comfortable in one of the rooms and paraded 4-5 girls. My eyes fell on the tallest bustiest girls with sprawling assets Miss and.

So she sat down and close to me and smiled at me and kept quiet. I tried to get her into a conversation but she would just answer in "Yes" , "no" or "Hmm."

Anyways, my eyes couldn't stop glaring at her melons. Even her dress she was wearing, was too weak to hold her melons, like I was waiting, the moment her melons fell out I would catch them and kiss them.

She realized I was staring at them and she got up and switched off the lights and just boringly said "shuru kare?" - which means shall we start? I only hoped for the best.

I got my pants, shirt off and she got her stuff off too. And she came to me and just stood. I immediately got busy. Starting with her melons off course!

She told me to do whatever but not to bite (I never bit her! First sign that I chose the wrong girl.

Then she got me on the bed and told me to put on the condom. Second sign. That I chose the wrong one.

Then she started the usual hooker exercise, started kissing my ears, neck and went to my chest and stomach and then abruptly stops and lies down and tells me "chalo karte hain" - meaning lets start fucking.

I was like "WTF is wrong with your attitude?

I still went ahead and tried and after 10 minutes. Just fucking gave up. My dick wouldn't fucking cum. And that girl was just lying on the bed like the Statue of Liberty, with her legs still spread wide from and waiting for me to get back in. Girl didn't get it that I could have just bought a fuck-toy instead of doing her.

I was pissed. I took my pants, dressed up and walked out. I told that pimp I am never coming back again.

Dasnun
05-14-19, 17:27
Hi guys,

Had the no of this SP from Andheri, called him yesterday and fixed the deal for 3 k 2 hrs 2 pops with place, was called near a hotel inn. Went there and called him, he came in a car with 3 girls, 2 of them were like maid types, so went for the third one, name Miss M (tired with this name), went to a lodge, have been there before also, gave SP the money and he vanished.

Then came the condom boy asked for 700 for room charges, I knew this would happen as these cheap SPs do this all the time, anyways gave him the money, and now the time for VFM.

The girl was bong, OK look wise, did some chit chat for some time and started with DFK, then CBJ (no bbbbj even after requesting), then came in missy. Rested for some time and started again with she licking my body, told her to give HJ while I was sucking her boobs, her HJ skills were quite good and made my jhonny very hard, was quite aroused and and banged her hard in doggy and then again came in missy.

Ratings.

Looks= 5/10 (she was fair other wise 4/10).

Body= 5/10 (saggy boobs).

Service= 5/10 (+1 for HJ).

Damage= 3 k SP + 700 room + 100 condom boy + 100 tip = 3900.

WIR= no.

Sydpat
05-15-19, 05:07
This happened with me last year. I had contacted this girl for 5 K two shot for an hour, she send her pic and she was not good looking but not bad too. And since I am not having references and contact I said whatever.

Went to her place in Goregaon and she said why don't you do take another girl for sandwich for another 2 K never experience sandwich in life so said fine and paid 7 K.

Now come the story, she has all restriction, no touching boobs, no removal of top I can see pussy but she will give BBJ and another girl I can finger her but cannot fck her.

So she goes out somewhere and I play with melons of first girl and then she comes in and suck my dick and goes and again I play with melon and touch pussy and moment I get hard she again come and suck me off.

When I told her I want to do penetration she refused and said she only give BBJ.

So finish and left that place and decided never touch anyone from Mumbai unless have good reference about attitude and service.

Ruata
05-15-19, 15:14
Nice thread. Hope it will be useful for mongers across India.

Soft request is that please mention city name as we will be able to catch up.

Cheers.

Thymes
06-05-19, 07:45
Hi senior members and fellow ISGians,

I was trying to find some action in Visakhapatnam through locanto and encountered pretty fake operating scammers there:

1. Everyone offered a advance membership which was to be mandatory for further procedures.

2. They circulated my mobile no to other scammers to brainwash me!

3. These guys operate mostly from Bengal and try to first buy you a membership (1080 Rs).

4. They then will ask you to pay more (15600 Rs) to make a profile card.

5. Then you will have to pay an security amount of 36000 Rs to meet Hi profile ladies (as they claim! Etc. The list is endless.

6. If you stop payment at any stage. They will persuade you to pay citing reasons as the Hi profile lady is dying for your johnny and even make you to talk to a fake Hi profile lady.

7. If you don't listen to johnny and don't pay. Their no goes off and they won't return your money.

8. May be after a few days gap, they will call you again and offer you the same promises made earlier. Please don't fall for this!

If you already know about this scam please ignore.

StarLord001
06-12-19, 18:11
Over the years I have had many bad experiences.

1. GB Road New Delhi 2014. Me and my friend went to GB Road at 9 in the night. It was mid August and quite humid so instead of going to our usual 64, because it was crowded with johnnies, we decided to give another one a try. Bad mistake. As we made our way up the staircase in this unknown kotha, we came across a thick young woman sitting on the staircase. She was okay by looks and winked at me to come up with her. As we reached upstairs, 2 more ladies sprung on us from nowhere and pushed me and my friend into a small room. She took out a knife and asked us both to handover all our belongings.

Now, we were carrying a 1000 rs each. No phones / ID / wallet / watches. They took all the money, searched us for more, found nothing. The fun part comes now, after all this the these ladies wanted us to fuck them if we would like. Seeing that we had no money left for any other option we both picked one aunty each. None of us could cum and after about ten odd minutes or so, we quickly left the place. I had an extra 500 hidden in my socks. More than enough for a decent meal and a ride home to safety.

If you have to go, go to 64. Period.

[Deleted by Admin]

VikyMonger
01-27-21, 10:28
If you have mongered enough, then you ought to have been in a KLPD situation. Anyone who says otherwise is either lying or has not mongered. I have had my share of KLPDs but I managed to pick the top 3. This is the first one.

Bamboo in Bangalore.

Year 2005. I was still a novice in mongering and used to rely on SWs for all my mongering. I was visiting Bangalore, a co-traveller on the train (we shared sutta and drinks on the train) suggested that I can take help from Auto Drivers outside the railway station &They will take me to good profiles.

Left my luggage at the station cloak room and got into an auto outside Rly Station. I politely asked the driver if he could take me to good ladies. He said "NO", cursed me more in Kannada and then dropped me near Brigade Rd. Spent another hour before I finally found a driver who agreed to take me to the best in Bangalore, apparently arrived from Coorg early that morning and at Rs 500 for 1 hour. I jumped into the Auto. He drove me around roads and gallis, I had no clue where. Of course my dick was doing all the thinking not my head. It started to rain heavily, could barely see anything.

Finally he stopped near a dimly lit bar, stepped out, then took out a big knife from under the driver' seat. I froze in the back seat. He took all the money I had (about Rs 2000), a gold chain. I pleaded with him to leave me some money and my driver's license. The driver asked me to get down the auto. Threw the wallet with DL and 30 Rs on my face and fled away.

Only smart thing I did that day. Left my mobile with my luggage in the cloak room. Somehow managed to reach the railway station and call my friends.

This definitely scarred me and kept me away from mongering for almost a year.

Until the next one. Keep F**King.

Cheers, Viky.

Ramon85
08-31-21, 13:34
This incident happened with my friend who doesn't have any experience in MP or any mongering activities and this happened in December-2019, stupid guy told me last month only. Sharing the details of the scammer so that people won't get scammed by them. My friend got matched with a girl named Rebacca George in Tinder, she specified Insta ID also in Tinder it seems, from there they moved to Instagram (at notorious. Therapist) chat, she told him that she is a massage therapist and managing a MP (https://rebaccageorge94.wixsite.com/serenity), tempted him with details of extras, my friend got tempted and stupidly payed her advance money of some 3 k through GPay to the phone number she shared, while transferring it was showing some other name for the contact, still this stupid guy transferred, since she told it is her boss number as a single woman she cannot share number to a guy. LOL right. This guy believed her. He asked for location before transferring and told will come & pay in person, she told the address and location will be shared in the appointment confirmation slip only and without they cannot enter the building. Another comedy LOL. She also told they are regular in paying LE so no fear of LE activity. After paying this guy was dreaming about the appointment scheduled after 2 days. With the address they have given in Sholinganalur area he couldn't find anything, when asked her in Insta she told come to the address, not accepting call and blocked him. He lost 3 k and learnt lesson.

Attaching the picture she shared to him, also you can find in Insta. Not sure whether it is really her picture. I tried contacting her through Insta to get if any useful details if she is slipping up, but no luck, same stupid things she told, I told I want walk-in, she told no walk-in only appointment with advance payments. Told bye and reporting here so you guys can be cautious as she is scamming from Tinder also.

Sharing the address what she shared to my friend, - The Serenity Health Spa, Balaji Nagar St, Rajeshwari avenue, Shollinganallur, Chennai, Tamil Nadu-600100. There is no "Rajeshwari avenue" in Balaji Nagar and the pincode of Sholinganallur is xxx119. Also the landline number shared by her was not ringing at all.

Still she is posting Insta story with someone's glamorous or erotic pictures and quoting to book appointment over Instagram DM. I am amazed with their confidence in scamming people, this long with single Instagram account and website made with free version of Wix.

Note: this report is posted in Chennai forum a while back, as there is a separate thread for Scamm / fraud / KLPD posting here.

Ramon85
09-13-21, 14:56
Nowadays scammers got bold and audacity to demand money like anything. This asshole girl started asking money within 5 minutes, we got matched, their tactics is to insult you and try to pick on your ego to make confused and transfer money. Don't fall for it.

I got matched with her in OkCupid, we started with small talk, she told her name is Febi James (not sure it is real or not) , I am in Chennai and she is in Bangalore (atleast that's what she told), she told we can meet in Chennai next weekend. She told she loves Pizza and asked me to order for her, I thought its only food right I can order for her, she send lot of items that comes to around 2. 5 k I got surprised and asked her is she going to eat that much, she told she need company to eat so will invite her friends, blah blah. Then suddenly she was asking me to send money so she and her friends can go and eat at the restaurant itself instead of delivered (all within 5 minutes) I told I am skeptic as we haven't met, she shared her insta (https://instagram.com/_daughter_of_the_living_god) I followed her, she is having 8 k plus followers another surprise and made a voice call in whatsapp & tried to convince me to send money. Once I disconnect I got a call from office and it went for some 30 minutes, after I disconnected saw bunch of abusive and insulting messages from her and blocked me in Insta, when I confronted her, she told some blah blah reasons and again started to push me to send money, such an audacity to insult people and asking money. I felt to the core she is scammer, saw her profile comes up in OkCupid again and again, that means people are reporting her profile as she is a scammer. Luckily I trusted my instincts and avoided getting scammed.

Attaching her pictures she shared here, so that you guys can be cautious and avoid getting scammed by her. Don't ever make digital transactions just because they are flirting or talking dirty or saying some sob story. I have seen lot of scamming people like them in dating site after this pandemic started. Stay safe.

HighVoice
05-13-22, 17:03
This incident happened with my friend who doesn't have any experience in MP or any mongering activities and this happened in December-2019, stupid guy told me last month only. Sharing the details of the scammer so that people won't get scammed by them. My friend got matched with a girl named Rebacca George in Tinder, she specified Insta ID also in Tinder it seems, from there they moved to Instagram (at notorious. Therapist) chat, she told him that she is a massage therapist and managing a MP (https://rebaccageorge94.wixsite.com/serenity), tempted him with details of extras, my friend got tempted and stupidly payed her advance money of some 3 k through GPay to the phone number she shared, while transferring it was showing some other name for the contact, still this stupid guy transferred, since she told it is her boss number as a single woman she cannot share number to a guy. LOL right. This guy believed her..Hi,

Thanks bro for informing, even I had pinged her in Insta and watched her stories for few days before messaging her. I asked her what's the things for booking. She told me I that I can't afford her, so I asked first tell me then I will decide. She asked me Rs. 2500 pics and videos, LOL, who pays this much for just pics and vids. Then she started brushing my ego like, "see I told you right you are not the type of person who can afford". Thank god, I knew either she must be uneducated or if educated, she must be playing psychological games. I did not proceed. Then she blocked me. I thought I missed her. Thank god for showing that she is a scammer.