PDA

View Full Version : Sexual Wellness and Safe Sex related Discussions

Pages : 1 2 [3]

ABAJoeSmith123
05-01-22, 20:27
Rambo,

One of the hottest and most popular girls in HK said she made $500 for the best night, that computes to 3 to 5 sessions a night max, going arriba pretty much back to back for the whole shift. She's so pretty lots of guys wine and dine her, give her extra money and gifts. She BBs a couple guys whom I know. The average HK girls probably bag 1 sessions every 2 days as a median.

Putas have to test every month clean of any STIs to be able to sell sex. It's illegal, unethical and offensive to have sex and pass on diseases. If restaurants sell rotten food, they may go to prison. The healthy vaginas have no odor. I would skip any girls with stinky pussy. To avoid getting ambushed in the room with big, stinky pussies blowing up in the face, guys should ask the putas for guarantee of nice, clean, healthy, unsmelly, uninfected pussies before heading upstairs. Any indications of smelly or infected pussies will void the offer. Will have this delicate question translated to the King's Spanish soon.

No girls in the civilized countries would fuck guys with smelly, infected or bleeding pussies, or even any foul body odor. Putas in the Latin world should maintain much better care of their health and hygiene if they want to move up in the business.I was there the other day just people watching. Saw one of my previous favorites (she's definitely among the hotter ones and knows where to position herself in the club for maximum exposure). I literally saw her go arriba 5 times in just 3 hours. Pretty sure by the end of her shift she probably got violated by a dozen or so men. So yes, HK girls do fuck dozens of guys a night.

AerodinamicDog
05-02-22, 02:41
Cocr,

Street girls in Tijuana fuck guys far more often than bar girls, may be 3 x to 5 x more often, but they don't have stinky pussies. The ones I know in Tijuana over 20 years have been smelling nice and clean; no stinky pussies on the street.

I think street girls have respect for clients; bar girls think they are so hot they don't give a shit about clients and don't care to keep themselves clean.

If I find any girl with stinky pussy or bad body odor I will make sure she understands my disgust, and I will not come near her again. I also spread the words so nobody fucks her or gives her any money.Wait, how old are those street girls if they have been working for over 20 years?

Rambo1969
05-02-22, 06:03
I experienced two of my street girl regulars get stinky P.

One of them was Fannie. The stinky odor went away the next time I saw her a few months later.

I told them both to get checked by a doctor.

I am convinced stinky P is caused by infection that is resolved with medication.

Cocr,

Street girls in Tijuana fuck guys far more often than bar girls, may be 3 x to 5 x more often, but they don't have stinky pussies. The ones I know in Tijuana over 20 years have been smelling nice and clean; no stinky pussies on the street.

I think street girls have respect for clients; bar girls think they are so hot they don't give a shit about clients and don't care to keep themselves clean.

If I find any girl with stinky pussy or bad body odor I will make sure she understands my disgust, and I will not come near her again. I also spread the words so nobody fucks her or gives her any money.

Green_Thumb
05-02-22, 06:48
An explanation from a gynecologist buddy of mine who knows my mongering lifestyle. Actually loves hearing my recent trips so he can live through my eyes; as his family & professional life can't fathom doing what I do, LOL.

Most likely cause is use of lubricant, the latex condoms & not thoroughly washing out area after sex. Says not all women will have the odor, but all bodies not created equal. Some will have a reaction to maybe ingredients like glycerin in the lube whether it's self applied lube or more likely the pre-lubricated condoms. Some it's a reaction to the latex. Either can cause a reaction where yeast or bacteria results. Then if not cleaned properly will harvest an odor in as little as several hours.

He said most girls if they thoroughly washed with soap after each session, shouldn't have an odor. If she does vigorously wash & still has odor, most likely vaginosis. Not an STI but where her vaginal bacterial balance is thrown off because too much bad bacteria exists & is overriding the good. Finally, STI does come into play for odor but if they are truly performing authentic, professional testings on regular basis that should be ruled out.

So simply just a matter of hygiene in most cases. Just like not brushing your teeth, using deodorant & not wiping your ass thoroughly. Her vag will stink too if not washed after monger sex!

For the record in my experiences at HK I've only had a couple stinky ones but majority no problems at all & most of them did jump in the shower after session. Now, most my targets are in the 18-24 age range & I'd draw a personal conclusion that the younger ones - vanity & cleanliness is a thing to them, my opinion.

Happy Hunting!

GT.

Captain Solo
05-02-22, 16:46
Green Thumb.

It's good to have a trained professional provide reliable information about this problem.

It confirms my suspicion that dead fish pussy syndrome is preventable, but putas are just lazy and don't care to keep themselves clean. They are ghetto and disgusting. This beautiful girl Adres was smiling when I complained about her terrible pussy's stink. She suggested I take a shower but she just wiped off her pussy with toilet paper and was ready to hook more guys.

Not sure if the over head shower can really clean the pussies. It may ruin the girls' hair and make up, so they are reluctant to use it. A few girls do shower. Suki always showers before and after the session. She keeps a plastic bonnet in her purse to protect her hair. Some girl just hop on top of the sink, pee in it then splash water in their crotches, damn ghetto but it works better than the shower. Hand-held wands would be very helpful but I have never seen one in any fuck hotels in Tijuana. Hotels in Japan and Taiwan have bidets or water wands for clients to wash their butt and pussies. Hotels in Panama and Malaysia have water wands instead of toilet paper. The girls would sit on the toilets and spray water in their pussies for a long time. The $5 water wand added to the toilet has been suggested for putas hotels in Tijuana for the last 20 years, but nothing happened. Putas just don't care about hygiene, so they never pushed for it.

When you can convince you OBGYN friend to do boots on the ground research about female hygiene treatments in Tijuana, I would be happy to assist him, even buy him a few Tequila shots to help him do exceptional work.

Captain Solo
05-02-22, 20:20
Rambo,

Tall, slim, light skin Fannie stands at the alley corner in front of bar Coahuila?

Lots of information on vaginas' odor are posted by female healthcare professionals, making excuses for and elevate the pussies to high pedestals, not scientific or objective.

GreenThumb had his male OBGYN friend provide some balanced info. The main causes of odors are interaction between the vagina's fluid with condoms' lubricants and male's ejaculation, combined with lack of proper cleaning by females. It can also be infection of certain odorous bacteria, Vaginosis, or discharged dead cells of cervix cancer, which smell like dead, rotten human flesh.

A few seconds of pleasure is just not worth having rotten, stinky pussies blowing up in your face.

SeaBeeJoe
05-03-22, 00:22
I'm heading out there this week. After the traumatizing experience I had last time, I will take your advice and call them out on it if they have a smelly V. Won't put up with BS on this trip. I will also require them to shower before and thoroughly clean their holes with soap.Have them chicas use some beach too, those holes need to be disinfected! Seriously though I do find stinky vags disgusting. I had a girl I knew from HK named Iran. One time her pussy stank but it was from her being on the rag, non fishy but still stinky. I politely told her to go take a good shower and I would after. It seemed to solve the issue and I returned to enjoying her vagina. Don't be afraid to call the chicas out on it if they take offense fuck it there are more chicas always.

Captain Solo
05-03-22, 01:52
Caliguy33.

After being assaulted with a stinky pussy, I would get disgusted and turned off of sex and girls for a month or more. It's business transactions with the girls, not love affairs. A hot Tropical girl stuck a finger in her vagina, smelled it to confirm and brought it to my nose for approval.

So I would ask them straight out after agreeing on prices, services and terms:

Does your vagina smell stinky? ¿Tu vagina huele mal?

Is your vagina infected? ¿Tu vagina está infectada?

I will not have sex with girls with stinky or infected vagina. No tendré sexo con chicas con vagina apestosa o infectada.

If your vagina smells stinky in the room I will not pay you. Si tu vagina huele mal en la habitación, no te pagaré.

Hadez
05-03-22, 02:58
I have sexo with over 20 different girls from the Zona every year going on 5 years now. Never had a stinky pussy. You all are far too nice in the club. I would have noticed a stinky pussy during the drink interview. I could see this happening in the street but no idea what you all doing in the clubs to not catch this until you go up into the room. You all must be looking for nice girls. Find the sluts in the bar man.

SeaBeeJoe
05-03-22, 04:00
I have sexo with over 20 different girls from the Zona every year going on 5 years now. Never had a stinky pussy. You all are far too nice in the club. I would have noticed a stinky pussy during the drink interview. I could see this happening in the street but no idea what you all doing in the clubs to not catch this until you go up into the room. You all must be looking for nice girls. Find the sluts in the bar man.Maybe you have lost your sense of smell?

ABAJoeSmith123
05-03-22, 07:18
Just curious. I imagine a ton of HK girls eventually get cervical cancer from getting fucked by so may men over their HK career. Condoms don't protect against HPV so they got to be getting tons of cervical cancer given the huge number of dudes they get fucked by. Am I wrong? Just curious.

Jackie888
05-03-22, 17:40
Just curious. I imagine a ton of HK girls eventually get cervical cancer from getting fucked by so may men over their HK career. Condoms don't protect against HPV so they got to be getting tons of cervical cancer given the huge number of dudes they get fucked by. Am I wrong? Just curious.Condoms are effective against HPV.

BrotherMouzone
05-03-22, 17:53
Am I the only one who finds this ongoing discussion of "stinky pussies" off-putting? LOL. Am wondering if we can stick to the topic of Hong Kong and maybe have that discussion moved elsewhere? Fully understand that I'm not any kind of discussion moderator here but really have no desire to read through that stuff. Though will add that I personally have never noticed a problem with smelly pussies in HK or any other Zona Norte clubs (though I'm not making much of an effort to smell their pussies honestly).

SomeDude321
05-05-22, 06:54
Just curious. I imagine a ton of HK girls eventually get cervical cancer from getting fucked by so may men over their HK career. Condoms don't protect against HPV so they got to be getting tons of cervical cancer given the huge number of dudes they get fucked by. Am I wrong? Just curious.There was a HPV vaccine released for the cancer causing variants in 2006. When it comes to vaccines, Mexico tends to mirror the US. So I assume by 2010 it was standard for the youth (it can be administered to both males and females). It might be a risk for the older generation in their 30s, but I'm assuming most of chicks in their 20s are in the clear.

Jackie888
05-05-22, 22:49
Am I the only one who finds this ongoing discussion of "stinky pussies" off-putting? LOL. Am wondering if we can stick to the topic of Hong Kong and maybe have that discussion moved elsewhere? Fully understand that I'm not any kind of discussion moderator here but really have no desire to read through that stuff. Though will add that I personally have never noticed a problem with smelly pussies in HK or any other Zona Norte clubs (though I'm not making much of an effort to smell their pussies honestly).I guess you were not here when I started the conversation about where the chicas put toilet paper in the trashcans after wiping themselves instead of flushing it like we do here North of the border.

Jackie888
05-06-22, 18:09
Hate to break this to you guys. But it is what it is.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/covid-lead-impotence-120216364.html

Phordphan
05-06-22, 20:58
I guess you were not here when I started the conversation about where the chicas put toilet paper in the trashcans after wiping themselves instead of flushing it like we do here North of the border.Most Mexicans do this. It's not unusual at all. Mexico's plumbing and sewer infrastructure is so poor, in so many places, that TP clogs up the pipes.

Captain Solo
05-07-22, 00:04
HK used to give VIPs vouchers for free lap dances. Not sure how much the girls get paid out of those vouchers.

I took the girls into the cubicle, stuck my finger into their pussies, or parked my face in their crotches to detect odors, got a couple good sessions with really nice, clean, sexy spinners.

One night I took spinner Zulma for the lap dance, verified with fingers in the dark cubicle that she had no stinks. She agreed to 1,000 pesos so we went up to the hotel.

She was fun and playful, looked good and sexy, insisted on money first; I had to pay her. The foreplay went well. Everything was good and sexy until I got on top and penetrated her deep and hard. Her pussy started oozing fluids along with the extremely stinky odors of dead human flesh. The whole room stank like shit. I had to stop the session, pulled out, took a shower, turned on the ventilation fan. I got pretty pissed off, told her so and asked her to leave. She had the balls to ask for a propina.

SomeDude321
05-07-22, 02:55

https://www.yahoo.com/news/covid-lead-impotence-120216364.htmlNever had whisky dick, knocks wood, but if I ever do, I'll have this in my back pocket.

SeaBeeJoe
05-07-22, 16:34

https://www.yahoo.com/news/covid-lead-impotence-120216364.html.I luckily did have this issue, when I was pretty much recovered form my about of Covid I had sex with one of my favs, I popped so hard I squirted on her face when I pulled out bareback. I fell sorry for these unlucky bastards.

LonelyMonger30
05-07-22, 21:09
Guys, today I went to a spa in the evening and was getting a handjob from therapist it's was a bit rough and lasted for 30 minutes and there's was no oil used on reaching home I see my dick foreskin is swollen but the dick is OK I will plan doctors visit tomorrow, can someone tell me what it is will upload a pic.

Phordphan
05-08-22, 03:03
Guys, today I went to a spa in the evening and was getting a handjob from therapist it's was a bit rough and lasted for 30 minutes and there's was no oil used on reaching home I see my dick foreskin is swollen but the dick is OK I will plan doctors visit tomorrow, can someone tell me what it is will upload a pic.An acute case of smallcox?

Dogers69
05-08-22, 05:05
Guys, today I went to a spa in the evening and was getting a handjob from therapist it's was a bit rough and lasted for 30 minutes and there's was no oil used on reaching home I see my dick foreskin is swollen but the dick is OK I will plan doctors visit tomorrow, can someone tell me what it is will upload a pic.For real? I've seen a lot shit online but never someone showing their dick.

SeaBeeJoe
05-08-22, 07:23
Guys, today I went to a spa in the evening and was getting a handjob from therapist it's was a bit rough and lasted for 30 minutes and there's was no oil used on reaching home I see my dick foreskin is swollen but the dick is OK I will plan doctors visit tomorrow, can someone tell me what it is will upload a pic.Just get a plastic ziplock bag with ice and ice down your penis. The gal gave you a rug burn on your dick. Next time bring your own lube.

Captain Solo
05-11-22, 08:16
It may fall off in a week. Who know?

He needs proof of something he once had, in case Tinder girls ask for pic.

SeaBeeJoe
05-21-22, 22:35
It may fall off in a week. Who know?

He needs proof of something he once had, in case Tinder girls ask for pic.EL Captain I wonder if his dick fell off LOL?? Guys always bring our own condoms and lube for your sexual escapades, and don't be like dick pic boy. He learned the "hard" way LOL. Poor monger.

SeaBeeJoe
05-21-22, 22:38
I luckily did have this issue, when I was pretty much recovered form my about of Covid I had sex with one of my favs, I popped so hard I squirted on her face when I pulled out bareback. I fell sorry for these unlucky bastards.What I meant to say is that I don't have this issue just fat fingers. I do admit Covid sucked ass for me, I was in the hospital 7 days and felt like total shit. Glad I survived it. I am off censorship soon so I hope the Admin will trust me again to make post sand the ability to correct them without review. I learned my lesson.

Cocr Brotheler
05-23-22, 00:50
Cocr,

If I find any girl with stinky pussy or bad body odor I will make sure she understands my disgust, and I will not come near her again. I also spread the words so nobody fucks her or gives her any money.Maybe it as all about the cums not cleaned out of the vaginas. Would you say bar girls are more likely to BB versus SGs? If true then explains why SGs less occurrences of stinky vay vays!

I heard on Friday about Madonna's recent photos of her vay vay that she posted. A 63 year old vay vay LOL.

Bunter Hiden
05-23-22, 08:26
Guys, today I went to a spa in the evening and was getting a handjob from therapist it's was a bit rough and lasted for 30 minutes and there's was no oil used on reaching home I see my dick foreskin is swollen but the dick is OK I will plan doctors visit tomorrow, can someone tell me what it is will upload a pic.I thought that was a pig in a blanket left over from a bad party LOL. Don't ever post a prick pic again. And washing that thing from time to time wouldn't be such a bad idea either. Holy mother of God.

LightMan1988
08-08-22, 08:59
Any reports of Monkey pox in Tijuana / Zona Norte / HK?

Sol12
08-08-22, 22:23
Any reports of Monkey pox in Tijuana / Zona Norte / HK?Don't believe all the hype you see on US news. I have yet to see it mentioned in the Tijuana papers except to mention that San Diego declared I a state of emergency.

TomJackin
08-08-22, 22:34
Any reports of Monkey pox in Tijuana / Zona Norte / HK?There are tons of monkeys in Tijuana, they call themselves police officers!

If you go there seeking gays, you might encounter the virus.

Sol12
08-09-22, 20:39
Any reports of Monkey pox in Tijuana / Zona Norte / HK?Well we jinxed it. Report in the paper that they have 4 cases. Couple of guys in Tijuana. Both had travelled to other areas also a guy in Ensenada. They don't mention anything about them being gay but since they are all males I know what I'd bet.

LightMan1988
08-09-22, 21:41
Don't believe all the hype you see on US news. I have yet to see it mentioned in the Tijuana papers except to mention that San Diego declared I a state of emergency.Love pussy just worried about idiots who go both ways. Looks like chicas are as fuckable as ever.

SeaBeeJoe
08-15-22, 02:56
Love pussy just worried about idiots who go both ways. Looks like chicas are as fuckable as ever.San Diego declares a state of emergency for monkey pox?? LOL too many peter puffers in Socal I guess. I love Cali, just can't stand the local and state government there, too many idiots voted in that need to be replaced by sensible logical people.

Travv
08-15-22, 07:24
A dog in Paris has caught monkeypox after sharing the bed with its gay owners who were infected with the disease. The two Parisians developed symptoms at the beginning of June before they developed the lesions showing a monkeypox infection. The two men aged 44 and 27, who live together in a non-monogamous relationship, developed sores a week after having sex with other men. . Their Italian greyhound had also developed ulcerations and pustules. . . . A PCR test confirmed the canine had also come down with monkeypox, confirming the first case of a domestic pet contracting the virus. Further genetic sequencing showed the strain of the disease was an identical match with the disease that had infected its owners. The 44-year-old, a Latino, lived with HIV. According to The Lancet Journal. Was in a 'non-exclusive' relationship with his partner. . . ".

Daily Mail.

8. 14.2022.

Tom Brown.

Comments: Make that a 'Gayhound'. LOL.

As I have posted many times, the real danger of Monkeypox is that it gets transferred from humans to animals. This would enable Monkeypox to become endemic in populations of wild animals outside of a few countries in western sub-saharan Africa. The disease may be infecting an unpopular sub-population in western countries, but the danger remains. Transmission among "gay" men may be the most prevalent mode of transmission now, but there is no guarantee this will always be the case. What it does it to widely distribute the virus where it then can have many opportunities to be transmitted to domestic and eventually wild animals.

I'm glad this case has been found and documented. It means that the Monkeypox variants being transmitted in the MSM "community" still have the ability to infect animals and potentially create animal reservoirs where it can't be controlled in new parts of the world. This disease needs to be stopped now, before it becomes endemic outside of some areas of Africa.

Wonder if the dog got AIDS from the 44 year old gay man. . .

San Diego declares a state of emergency for monkey pox?? LOL too many peter puffers in Socal I guess. I love Cali, just can't stand the local and state government there, too many idiots voted in that need to be replaced by sensible logical people.

Sol12
08-22-22, 00:22
Raid! HK was raided Saturday night by cops with SWAT looking guys acting as security in the front carrying M4 a1's. Odd that they were wearing ski masks to protect their identity and wearing tacticool gear. I was expecting an exciting take down of a dangerous Narco.

But it turned out that they were doing a surprise check for underaged girls. At least that was what I was told when I asked a couple of waiters. That is a lot of firepower to check IDs so you can come to your own conclusions to was why cops were making a visit to HK on a Saturday night since Sunday is their traditional bust day.According to today's paper the cops began the raids on Friday and I'd imagine into Saturday as well. They were looking for girls working without health cards which is pretty normal in the Zona but yes they do seem to be more armed than necessary. In the times I've been in the bar when this happens the girls quickly try to run out the back area of the club at least in AB. The raid in Friday said that they found 27 girls working without proper cards or not up to date. It wasn't clear if it was those working on the street or in clubs, just mentioned that they visited various clubs, so maybe they came back on Saturday thinking that the girls would think the coast was clear since they came the night before. I know AB to be less strict on the health card so maybe they got hit the worse. In general the health card is a joke. The girls know ways to get around it or pay someone to give them a clean bill. The whole time with my ex she never had to visit a health clinic to work and of all the girls I would hang out with I only took 1 to the health clinic for he check up.

I also never heard of Sunday being a special day to do raids. Would be interested as to where you heard this or what experience you had. Sundays are the main day that I visit and I can't remember the last time I have seen a raid.

AmorPorFavor
08-22-22, 04:22
In general the health card is a joke. The girls know ways to get around it or pay someone to give them a clean bill. The whole time with my ex she never had to visit a health clinic to work and of all the girls I would hang out with I only took 1 to the health clinic for he check up.

Can anybody else confirm that the health cards are a joke?

Sol12
08-22-22, 21:49
So in today's paper Tijuana officials stated that the reason for the raids was an out break of Gonorrhea that began in the beginning of August. They said 150 sex workers have been removed but again no specific details on if those are from the street or clubs. It would be interesting to see if San Diego public health has also noticed a jump in Gonorrhea cases. Unfortunately this shows how fast these viruses can spread and as pointed out that getting tested only once a month if at all will do little to stop an outbreak.

Hopefully all of you have been careful and at least this is treatable.

SomeDude321
08-22-22, 22:15
Time to get your willies checked, fellas.

"Tilte: After an outbreak of gonorrhea, 150 sex workers are withdrawn in Tijuana:

Tijuana, BC. - Derived from an outbreak of gonorrhea infections, the City Council began to carry out operations in the North and Center Zones of the city where just this past weekend 27 sex workers were removed due to lack of a health card.

Jorge Salazar Miramontes, Secretary General of the municipal government indicated that the first infection occurred during the first days of August, so after carrying out an intense operation, to date 150 sex workers have been withdrawn from the northern part of the city."

Source, in Spanish: https://www.elimparcial.com/tijuana/tijuana/Tras-brote-de-gonorrea-retiran-a-150-sexoservidoras-en-Tijuana-20220822-0009.html.

ABAJoeSmith123
08-22-22, 22:51
Sorry to burst your bubble but I think this has been discussed before. For one like was just mentioned even if the girl is clean she could catch something the next day and not know until another month. I think we all know the risks we take with this hobby and would recommend to all that visit Tijuana to be as safe as possible and use protection. Another thing about the health card being a joke is if you asked a girl to see her card who would even know what t look for and be able to catch if it is even real. That trust has to be put on the club they work at and I'm sure many could care less.

With this recent raid and girls that were found to be working without the proper health card they should let it be known what bars each girl worked at so we as customers know what clubs are more concerned about the health of the workers and clients. They could even set up a rating system like they do with restaurants in the US. LOL.Health cards are meaningless when the HK chica is pounded by multiple men everyday. It's a risk you got to accept when you want to play this game.

Jackie888
08-22-22, 22:59

"Tilte: After an outbreak of gonorrhea, 150 sex workers are withdrawn in Tijuana:

Tijuana, BC. - Derived from an outbreak of gonorrhea infections, the City Council began to carry out operations in the North and Center Zones of the city where just this past weekend 27 sex workers were removed due to lack of a health card.

Jorge Salazar Miramontes, Secretary General of the municipal government indicated that the first infection occurred during the first days of August, so after carrying out an intense operation, to date 150 sex workers have been withdrawn from the northern part of the city."

Source, in Spanish: https://www.elimparcial.com/tijuana/tijuana/Tras-brote-de-gonorrea-retiran-a-150-sexoservidoras-en-Tijuana-20220822-0009.html.Fuck. 2 of my favorites did not work this weekend because both lost their identification papers. What a strange coincidence I was just thinking.

ABAJoeSmith123
08-22-22, 23:02

Source, in Spanish: https://www.elimparcial.com/tijuana/tijuana/Tras-brote-de-gonorrea-retiran-a-150-sexoservidoras-en-Tijuana-20220822-0009.html.It doesn't matter if the girls have up to date health cards. When these girls in the clubs are being pounded by multiple men each day, having a monthly health card is absolutely meaningless. Mongering is fun but it's definitely a risky game we play. Like Russian roulette. Eventually you can get burned.

SomeDude321
08-23-22, 03:44
Very true. But it's really bad when city officials feel it necessary to step in and take actions that will hinder business and cash flow.

I didn't know STD clinics were reporting positive test results to gov officials. Learn something new every day.

It doesn't matter if the girls have up to date health cards. When these girls in the clubs are being pounded by multiple men each day, having a monthly health card is absolutely meaningless. Mongering is fun but it's definitely a risky game we play. Like Russian roulette. Eventually you can get burned.

Jackie888
08-23-22, 15:32
You guys aren't going to allow a little gonorrhea outbreak deter you, are you?

We got Covid.

We got Monkey Pox blisters.

We got cartels declaring war on the police and lighting cars on fire.

What's a little gonorrhea compared to what we went through this year?

ABAJoeSmith123
08-23-22, 17:26
So in today's paper Tijuana officials stated that the reason for the raids was an out break of Gonorrhea that began in the beginning of August. They said 150 sex workers have been removed but again no specific details on if those are from the street or clubs. It would be interesting to see if San Diego public health has also noticed a jump in Gonorrhea cases. Unfortunately this shows how fast these viruses can spread and as pointed out that getting tested only once a month if at all will do little to stop an outbreak.

Hopefully all of you have been careful and at least this is treatable.Of there is a gonorrhea outbreak I wouldn't be surprised if there is also man HIV outbreak too that just hasn't been detected yet because it take 3 months to test positive for HIV as opposed to just a few days for gonorrhea. Be safe guys.

Outbreak could've happened for many reasons. 150 girls is a lot of chicas with gonorrhea. I highly doubt 150 women in the club are doing bareback. The more plausible reason is maybe the clubs condoms aren't effective which is scary for all of us.

Dcrist0527
08-24-22, 00:04
I was in the club as it happened, just the health inspectors checking for chicas having their up to date health card, with a police escort. The hiding of one's identity seems pretty common in Mexico.I was there too. To say it was a "raid" is a bit of an overstatement. The only ones running around were the chicas. LOL Noteworthy, I was in VIP with 2 girls when the "raid" happened. One I've known for quite some time and the other a friend of hers that started HK just a few days ago. The friend did not have her health card and was sent packing.

As for the cards being a joke, I would say no gringo should put any reliable assumptions behind them. It's Mexico. Anything can be bought. The girls that I know well did follow the process. But many do not. And as many others pointed out: how many guys are they with in a 1-month span?

One interesting thing I did learn. This girl will be fined and could be arrested. The club is also subject to fines because it is their responsibility to verify them. I've known many girls that haven't been allowed to work because their 30 days lapsed. But obviously, some slip through the cracks. This friend I was with. She never had a card. So that one might be tougher for HK to explain, if it even matters.

Another interesting thing I found out. I ended up talking to a driver for HK. Apparently, he picks up a lot of girls from the Tijuana airport and shuttles them to Cascadas. He was frustrated. He told me some girls turned around and flew back home, not wanting to take the job. (So a wasted trip for him.) But he said HK was having challenges recruiting girls now. I don't know this guy at all. But he was showing me his paperwork. He might have been telling the truth, for what it matters.

KBToys
08-24-22, 00:20
Well in all my years in visiting Tijuana I have never gone with a street girl or had a desire to. From what I have heard and read is that most go to their particular motel and some will go to others motels. Now the ID that you mentioned is that their normal ID that they didn't have or does Cascada actually ask to see the girls health card? If they actually ask for a girls health card HK and Cascadas might actually be stricter with girls being current on the health card. I know it was mentioned by Jackie that a girl said she had to pay $100 for paper work and tests to work at HK. $100 seemed high but HK might have particular DR that they trust to make sure the girls are clean since an STD being spread around the club wouldn't be good for business.I thought they all go to the same pink building on the end of street before entering the Zona. They get STD education from that location as well. Not sure they pay $100, but know the tests are like 500 pesos, unless it was a full panel test. I've seen the ticket. Not sure what they are exactly looking for, but USA A full panel is like $200-$300.

SeaBeeJoe
08-24-22, 02:19
Of there is a gonorrhea outbreak I wouldn't be surprised if there is also man HIV outbreak too that just hasn't been detected yet because it take 3 months to test positive for HIV as opposed to just a few days for gonorrhea. Be safe guys.

Outbreak could've happened for many reasons. 150 girls is a lot of chicas with gonorrhea. I highly doubt 150 women in the club are doing bareback. The more plausible reason is maybe the clubs condoms aren't effective which is scary for all of us.Gonorrhea sucks but at least you can cure it with a course of antibiotics like Doxycycline but HIV. That's a lifetime of sucking you can take Prevent I think that the name of of antiviral med that help protect you as well bur expensive. Yes they also have the drugs you can take for HIV but that's a daily dose for the rest of your life. It too can be costly. Best way is to wrap it up in a condom you like. You can also take your chances, it is up to you at the end of the day.

Jayagopal50
08-24-22, 03:49
With STD and Monkeypox, I would like to avoid The Clubs. I don't want to take a motel for 2 hour Daytime trip. Are there any Higher end reputable places for Incall or houses hosting Girls?

Like Brazilian Termas or FKK, Places in Costa Rica for daytime action.

ABAJoeSmith123
08-24-22, 04:11
If there is a gonorrhea outbreak I wouldn't be surprised if there is also man HIV outbreak too that just hasn't been detected yet because it take 3 months to test positive for HIV as opposed to just a few days for gonorrhea. Be safe guys.

Outbreak could've happened for many reasons. 150 girls is a lot of chicas with gonorrhea. I highly doubt 150 women in the club are doing bareback. The more plausible reason is maybe the clubs condoms aren't effective which is scary for all of us.

Sol12
08-24-22, 04:41
Of there is a gonorrhea outbreak I wouldn't be surprised if there is also man HIV outbreak too that just hasn't been detected yet because it take 3 months to test positive for HIV as opposed to just a few days for gonorrhea. Be safe guys.

Outbreak could've happened for many reasons. 150 girls is a lot of chicas with gonorrhea. I highly doubt 150 women in the club are doing bareback. The more plausible reason is maybe the clubs condoms aren't effective which is scary for all of us.About a month ago they had an article in the Tijuana paper about how many people are living in Tijuana with HIV. I forget the number since I didn't read the article because it wasn't about sex workers. I think HIV has become less of a scare with so many living with I now but definitely not something any of us would want. I disagree with your opinion on an HIV breakout but we are all entitled to our own opinions.

Also the article says that 150 girls were removed for basically not having the proper health cards or being up to date. They didn't go thru the whole zone to check for gonorrhea. Also as I have been stating is the don't say if it's girls in clubs or street or both. Also some clubs are less strict about girls having to work with a health card. The city should be more transparent in this matter or the journalists need to do a better job of reporting.

SeaBeeJoe
08-24-22, 07:21

Source, in Spanish: https://www.elimparcial.com/tijuana/tijuana/Tras-brote-de-gonorrea-retiran-a-150-sexoservidoras-en-Tijuana-20220822-0009.html.Man I should have bought some stock in companies that make Doxycycline lololol!

Bunter Hiden
08-24-22, 18:06
With STD and Monkeypox, I would like to avoid The Clubs. I don't want to take a motel for 2 hour Daytime trip. Are there any Higher end reputable places for Incall or houses hosting Girls?

Like Brazilian Termas or FKK, Places in Costa Rica for daytime action.I have been to all the places you mention, FKK's being my all time favorites. They are like Disneylands' ride, It's a Small World. Women from everywhere except oddly never met an American working them. Would love to find a Casa de Puta in Tijuana but in the many decades I've been visiting I have never heard of one nor in the many years of RTFF have seen one mentioned. That said the agency's are pretty reliable but YMMV is the truth. Will be down in Tijuana late next week.

LuvMexicanas
08-25-22, 00:14
I have been to all the places you mention, FKK's being my all time favorites. They are like Disneylands' ride, It's a Small World. Women from everywhere except oddly never met an American working them. Would love to find a Casa de Puta in Tijuana but in the many decades I've been visiting I have never heard of one nor in the many years of RTFF have seen one mentioned. That said the agency's are pretty reliable but YMMV is the truth. Will be down in Tijuana late next week.There are a few. Basically, the incall or depa ads on Mileroticos and the like that state the location as 5 y10 or Las Brisas are casas. You go and pick among the chicas available onsite at that time.

Travv
08-25-22, 06:22
Years ago, there was a casa across from Ticuan. When you went in, they did a line up of chicas and you picked one. This is the only casa I remember seeing in Tijuana.

There are a few. Basically, the incall or depa ads on Mileroticos and the like that state the location as 5 y10 or Las Brisas are casas. You go and pick among the chicas available onsite at that time.

Captain Solo
08-25-22, 16:12
If you want to go to casas, ask the cabbies to take you to a few. Find a cabbie who looks trustworthy and record his name and cab number for security.

A few years back a cabbie took us to a house in La Playa. We sat in a sparse living room while they rounded up girls in the neighborhood.

In 15 minutes they assembled 8 girls in their Sunday dresses, standing in the room for selection. They all looked 18, 19, homely without make up, some were a little thick, not glammy like HK girls but nice, clean, more attractive than most escorts and Adelita's girls. They looked like neighborhood girls wanting to make money.

Local bros should know a few casas. Ask around.

KrunkMan4
08-25-22, 22:34
Its called okamoto 001.

Cocr Brotheler
08-27-22, 01:41
Gonorrhea sucks but at least you can cure it with a course of antibiotics like Doxycycline but HIV. That's a lifetime of sucking you can take Prevent I think that the name of of antiviral med that help protect you as well bur expensive. Yes they also have the drugs you can take for HIV but that's a daily dose for the rest of your life. It too can be costly. Best way is to wrap it up in a condom you like. You can also take your chances, it is up to you at the end of the day.I met a bro in Costa Rica in 2015 who barebacked a nurse in JAX, FL and came down with this almost untreatable case of the clap. It took multiple rounds of antibiotics and his Dr. Was surprised he finally got rid of it. Although chance is slim the little extra please for me anyways not worth. I just happy to have hot womans and sexy times, not trying to maximize little head pleasure.

Jackie888
08-27-22, 21:17
I met a bro in Costa Rica in 2015 who barebacked a nurse in JAX, FL and came down with this almost untreatable case of the clap. It took multiple rounds of antibiotics and his Dr. Was surprised he finally got rid of it. Although chance is slim the little extra please for me anyways not worth. I just happy to have hot womans and sexy times, not trying to maximize little head pleasure.You are hereby officially expelled from the ass-licking / BBFS club. Hand in your STD card buddy.

Bunter Hiden
08-28-22, 01:29
Time to pull out an old trick taught to me by an old trick. Female condoms. Done properly it's really hard to tell the difference. First, you got to find one. They sell them on line but some of us don't want showing up in the mailbox. So you take what is basically a condom the size of a beer can and put the bag in the box. Squirt a bit of lube in prior. Slid in and the lube come to body temperature fast. It's hard to tell the difference and you control the lube. Not like APM's where they sometimes will fill themselves with a pint of the stuff. Also excellent technique for anal. Many a lady I have talked into taking there berry. Maybe it turns out are afraid of an exit accident but this solves that problem. Put just a touch of lube on the outside so you can get it in and use your tool to bottom it out. At least I hope most our tools are longer than a middle finger LOL. Added bonus of no shit stick at the end. You are welcome in advance.

Dogers69
08-28-22, 04:11
If you want to go to casas, ask the cabbies to take you to a few. Find a cabbie who looks trustworthy and record his name and cab number for security.

A few years back a cabbie took us to a house in La Playa. We sat in a sparse living room while they rounded up girls in the neighborhood.

In 15 minutes they assembled 8 girls in their Sunday dresses, standing in the room for selection. They all looked 18, 19, homely without make up, some were a little thick, not glammy like HK girls but nice, clean, more attractive than most escorts and Adelita's girls. They looked like neighborhood girls wanting to make money.

Local bros should know a few casas. Ask around.LOL I can't think of a quicker way to get buried in the mexixo desert and joining the millions of missing people. Of course after they get some ransom money. Really bad idea.

Captain Solo
08-29-22, 06:14
Doger,

You are too easily scared.

Thousands people take rides in taxis without being kidnapped or buried. What makes you think they want to kidnap and bury you in the desert?

Unless you screw the cartel or owe them big money, the probability of being kidnapped or robbed by a random cabbie is a lot lower than getting run over by a taxi on the streets.

SeaBeeJoe
08-31-22, 17:50
I met a bro in Costa Rica in 2015 who barebacked a nurse in JAX, FL and came down with this almost untreatable case of the clap. It took multiple rounds of antibiotics and his Dr. Was surprised he finally got rid of it. Although chance is slim the little extra please for me anyways not worth. I just happy to have hot womans and sexy times, not trying to maximize little head pleasure.Yah I came down with painful urination a few times from BBing sex workers. One gal I think infected me like 2 times after that I never talked to her anymore except to inform her that she is dirty. I now use a condom everytime. Only time I didn't is with my girlfriend after we both got tested.

Artisttyp
09-02-22, 01:16
Yah I came down with painful urination a few times from BBing sex workers. Back in summer camp there was a girl who was emotionally disturbed offering bareback to almost anyone. She was running a train in her cabin. By the time I got in on the action she was already done but I managed to salvage a nut. Next day I was pissing razor blades had to get on Tetracycline which turned my piss orange. They called it VD back then. Don't know if it still exists but that was one of the most uncomfortable experiences EVER.

Dogers69
09-02-22, 20:42
Doger,

You are too easily scared.

Thousands people take rides in taxis without being kidnapped or buried. What makes you think they want to kidnap and bury you in the desert?

Unless you screw the cartel or owe them big money, the probability of being kidnapped or robbed by a random cabbie is a lot lower than getting run over by a taxi on the streets.It's not the taxi guys it's the people and neighborhoods you will be ending up in, in this scenario.

Cocr Brotheler
09-11-22, 05:26
Time to pull out an old trick taught to me by an old trick. Female condoms. Done properly it's really hard to tell the difference. First, you got to find one. They sell them on line but some of us don't want showing up in the mailbox. So you take what is basically a condom the size of a beer can and put the bag in the box. Squirt a bit of lube in prior. Slid in and the lube come to body temperature fast. It's hard to tell the difference and you control the lube. Not like APM's where they sometimes will fill themselves with a pint of the stuff. Also excellent technique for anal. Many a lady I have talked into taking there berry. Maybe it turns out are afraid of an exit accident but this solves that problem. Put just a touch of lube on the outside so you can get it in and use your tool to bottom it out. At least I hope most our tools are longer than a middle finger LOL. Added bonus of no shit stick at the end. You are welcome in advance.This is the kind of stuff we mongers need to educate ourselves about. I have not done a lot of bareback since mostly my life sexual encounters are ALL P4 P (by my choosing). So few times I barebacked were when I was younger and after a couple time scared of impregnating a woman so I have always use condoms since. And today they have a lot of reliable thin thin condoms that to me anyways can't tell the difference. AND most importantly don't have to worry so much about getting an STD and especially those that are now resistant to common antibiotics. Imagine razor feeling for rest of you life and can't get rid of it? Happened to someone I knew in 2013. Finally after many many rounds of antibiotics it finally killed his clap. And he didn't BB a working girl was some slutty nurse.

Hadez
09-11-22, 15:46
STDs are like a crazy game of bareback roulette. We all know the guys who play all the time on the most used tables and get nothing. I know a couple guys who played only a small number of times on the high end tables and got lifelong "winnings".

SeaBeeJoe
09-12-22, 02:56
https://www.cdc.gov/std/gonorrhea/arg/default.htm This will make you not want to have sex with anyone LOL. Enjoy it they got a nice video explaining this. Maybe you all better use cobdoms, prevelant in the USA now.

SeaBeeJoe
09-12-22, 03:07
STDs are like a crazy game of bareback roulette. We all know the guys who play all the time on the most used tables and get nothing. I know a couple guys who played only a small number of times on the high end tables and got lifelong "winnings".https://www-newsweek-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.newsweek.com/std-gonorrhea-antibiotic-resistant-man-cambodia-austria-1717692?amp_js_v=a6&amp_gsa=1&amp=1&usqp=mq331AQKKAFQArABIIACAw%3D%3D#aoh=16629482115366&referrer=https%3 A%2 F%2 F www.google.com&amp_tf=From%20%251%24's&ampshare=https%3 A%2 F%2 Fwww.newsweek.com%2 Fstd-gonorrhea-antibiotic-resistant-man-Cambodia-Austria-1717692.

Check out this article it make me never want to have sex again.

Hadez
09-12-22, 06:10
There are already things going around that are bad and perm. Why did this push you over the top?

Not even touching on how the media is with science. A lot needs to be researched on this article.

https://www-newsweek-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.newsweek.com/std-gonorrhea-antibiotic-resistant-man-cambodia-austria-1717692?amp_js_v=a6&amp_gsa=1&amp=1&usqp=mq331AQKKAFQArABIIACAw%3D%3D#aoh=16629482115366&referrer=https%3 A%2 F%2 F www.google.com&amp_tf=From%20%251%24's&ampshare=https%3 A%2 F%2 Fwww.newsweek.com%2 Fstd-gonorrhea-antibiotic-resistant-man-Cambodia-Austria-1717692.

SeaBeeJoe
09-12-22, 22:08
There are already things going around that are bad and perm. Why did this push you over the top?

Not even touching on how the media is with science. A lot needs to be researched on this article.Ok here is one from the CDC then or do you think they are full of shit too? https://www.cdc.gov/std/gonorrhea/arg/default.htm maybe you just want top justify bare backing your favs without regard to your health and that ok, but I am advising everyone of the risks regardless. Have a nice day I hope it don't drop off, but then again that's on you not me.

Captain Solo
09-14-22, 18:20
Combining chicas' dead-fish pussies with their Super Gonorrhea, CDC recommends this heavy-security chastity belt.

https://www.carrara-designs.be/products/chastitybelts/index.html#zoomcontent8.

Travv
09-14-22, 22:09
There seems to be a lot of confusion about coconut oil – is it a healthy fat or not? How does it compare to other oils? Why is it solid at room temperature? And can it be used as lube in the bedroom? This incredibly powerful oil is in fact one of the healthiest fats known to us. By the end of this article, I'm pretty sure that you'll be running to your local health food store to pick up this antioxidant rich, medium-chain fatty acid. It's definitely a winner in my home because of its multiple uses and health benefits, and I can't wait for it to be a winner in yours too.

. . Predominantly a medium-chain fatty acid (MCFA), coconut oil is high in lauric acid. When lauric acid is in the body, it gets converted to monolaurin, which carries powerful anti-viral, anti-bacterial, and anti-fungal properties. The other main food source of lauric acid is human breast milk. Now I don't know about you, but I'the say that coconut oil is not only tastier, but it's definitely a lot easier to access than human breast milk. Think about all of the benefits that babies receive from their mother's milk – wouldn't you like to receive some of those immune boosting benefits?

Researchers recognize that coconut oil has the ability to boost immunity and prevent transmission of disease. They are currently studying the effects of lauric acid against HIV / AIDS, along with other sexually transmitted diseases, including Chlamydia and herpes. Did you know that many commercial lubricants can negatively affect your protection against sexually transmitted diseases? Although lube is meant to reduce friction and prevent condoms from breaking, on the downside they can impact your body's own defenses by altering your natural environment. One study showed using a lubricant was associated with a more than threefold greater risk of acquiring a sexually transmitted infection. Avoid creating a breeding ground for yeast and other pathogens by switching from commercial lubricants, which can be toxic to cells and tissues, to all natural coconut oil.

https://www.eligiblemagazine.com/2013/03/14/lube-up-with-coconut-oil/

Per Johns Hopkins University, the use of coconut oil as a sex lubricant reduced the risk of an STD infection by 9 times over other chemically based lubricants that increased the porosity of the skin, making it easier for the STD to infect the body. If you carry a small bottle of liquid coconut oil and non latex condoms such as Skyn, you IMO will substantially reduce your chances of an infection, which is kind of important in this age of Super Gonorrhea. . .

https://www.cdc.gov/std/gonorrhea/arg/default.htm This will make you not want to have sex with anyone LOL. Enjoy it they got a nice video explaining this. Maybe you all better use cobdoms, prevelant in the USA now.

Hadez
09-15-22, 04:51
Your do realize you can get things wearing condoms right? I know someone who got herpes while wearing a condom.

The risk is real. We all roll the dice every time. Do your research as to what you consider research is.

Have fun and be happy however you define it. Idgaf what you do or do not do.

Ok here is one from the CDC then or do you think they are full of shit too? https://www.cdc.gov/std/gonorrhea/arg/default.htm maybe you just want top justify bare backing your favs without regard to your health and that ok, but I am advising everyone of the risks regardless. Have a nice day I hope it don't drop off, but then again that's on you not me.

SeaBeeJoe
09-15-22, 07:04
Your do realize you can get things wearing condoms right? I know someone who got herpes while wearing a condom.

The risk is real. We all roll the dice every time. Do your research as to what you consider research is.

Have fun and be happy however you define it. Idgaf what you do or do not do.You can also get genital warts with protected sex, so nothing is fool proof. As you said it is all a roll to the dice except for abstinence.

Cocr Brotheler
09-16-22, 05:21

Have fun and be happy however you define it. Idgaf what you do or do not do.Ok. Long pause.

However if do have sex still use condom! Significantly cuts back chances.

Cocr Brotheler
09-16-22, 05:24
Combining chicas' dead-fish pussies with their Super Gonorrhea, CDC recommends this heavy-security chastity belt.

https://www.carrara-designs.be/products/chastitybelts/index.html#zoomcontent8.

Check out this article it make me never want to have sex again.Nice package there Captain.

Cocr Brotheler
09-17-22, 06:27
Ok. Long pause.

However if do have sex still use condom! Significantly cuts back chances.Genital warts no fun but at least with herpes can do a visual inspection and so long as no cankers present the H should not transmit onto your unprotected balls or abdomen. Come on Hadez please be optimistic.

Hadez
09-17-22, 15:07
Follow the conversation. I was not the one being judgemental in this game of risk we all decide to play. Also people talking about a new perm std like there is not already some to be concerned about.

We all do the best to educate ourself of the risks and make the decisions we good with. We could have a whole thread alone on what is good research.

I roll the dice and get tested regularly. Clean again just over 1 month ago. Tbh I have no wife, no gf and no kids. I get tested regularly so yes I do play all the risks. I typically avoid anal but every once in a while a girl with anal cravings takes me down that path

Genital warts no fun but at least with herpes can do a visual inspection and so long as no cankers present the H should not transmit onto your unprotected balls or abdomen. Come on Hadez please be optimistic.

Cocr Brotheler
09-18-22, 05:56
Nice! I would do it too with condom.

KingForANight
09-21-22, 15:23
https://www.eligiblemagazine.com/2013/03/14/lube-up-with-coconut-oil/

Per Johns Hopkins University, the use of coconut oil as a sex lubricant reduced the risk of an STD infection by 9 times over other chemically based lubricants that increased the porosity of the skin, making it easier for the STD to infect the body. If you carry a small bottle of liquid coconut oil and non latex condoms such as Skyn, you IMO will substantially reduce your chances of an infection, which is kind of important in this age of Super Gonorrhea..Can you link to the source of this supposed Johns Hopkins study? I can't find any record that they ever participated in or published any research on this. Stay safe out there.

Dogers69
09-21-22, 17:31
Nice! I would do it too with condom.I'm surprised any girl allows anal. It's dang hiv wise. What % of mongers have hiv? I would guess about 5%. If she does anal 200 guys in 3 or 4 years that's a lot risk for her. For a guy it's harder to get hiv from anal, unless your visiting a trans girl to receive that anal. Bit even for a guy the chance of hiv from anal is like having sex with 100 girls pussys. That's why I'm surprised guys or girls do it. This is with a condom. Plus you gona smell their shit much of the time. If you do anal do it with a girl in the bar who has better chance of getting hiv tested.

Travv
09-23-22, 20:24
Genetically-engineered herpes virus can beat cancer: Scientists find tumours in terminally ill patients are eradicated or shrunk.

Daily mail .

A genetically-engineered cold sore virus is the new hope to beat cancer after scientists found it could eradicate or shrink tumours in terminally ill patients.

Patients were injected with the weakened form of the herpes simplex virus that has been modified to kill cancer cells in an early trial at the Institute for Cancer Research (ICR) in London.

The injection is given directly into the tumour, attacking it in two ways — by invading the cells and making them burst and boosting the immune system.

RP2 was tested on 39 patients with cancers including people suffering from skin, oesophageal and head and neck tumors.

Study leader Professor Kevin Harrington, Professor of Biological Cancer Therapies at The Institute of Cancer Research, London, said: 'Our study shows that a genetically engineered, cancer-killing virus can deliver a one-two punch against tumours – directly destroying cancer cells from within while also calling in the immune system against them. . . ".

Comments:

This is hopeful news for cancers in the head / neck. Current treatments cause so many problems with eating, talking, breathing. I had surgery only and didn't need radiation and it still left irreparable damage.

Here is the new big Pharma ad: This ain't your daddy's herpes.

Soon we will all have herpies and love it!

I Am Legend. . .

SeaBeeJoe
09-25-22, 03:20
Genetically-engineered herpes virus can beat cancer: Scientists find tumours in terminally ill patients are eradicated or shrunk.

Daily mail .

A genetically-engineered cold sore virus is the new hope to beat cancer after scientists found it could eradicate or shrink tumours in terminally ill patients.

Patients were injected with the weakened form of the herpes simplex virus that has been modified to kill cancer cells in an early trial at the Institute for Cancer Research (ICR) in London.

The injection is given directly into the tumour, attacking it in two ways by invading the cells and making them burst and boosting the immune system.

RP2 was tested on 39 patients with cancers including people suffering from skin, oesophageal and head and neck tumors.

Study leader Professor Kevin Harrington, Professor of Biological Cancer Therapies at The Institute of Cancer Research, London, said: 'Our study shows that a genetically engineered, cancer-killing virus can deliver a one-two punch against tumours directly destroying cancer cells from within while also calling in the immune system against them. . . ".

Comments:

This is hopeful news for cancers in the head / neck. Current treatments cause so many problems with eating, talking, breathing. I had surgery only and didn't need radiation and it still left irreparable damage.

Here is the new big Pharma ad: This ain't your daddy's herpes.

Soon we will all have herpies and love it!

I Am Legend. . .Wow good thing I bb my favorite gal today maybe I will. Get lucky and get Herpes. On a serious note I will need to fact check your article as it seems pretty far out. But like the cocanut oil it just might be the cure we have long been looking for. Thanks for the article.

Travv
09-25-22, 06:48
Offhand, I do not view coconut oil as a cure. The articles I read described it as not causing porosity as commercial chemical sex lubricants do. By widening the skin's pores, chemical sex lubes increase the chance of an STD infection. On the other hand, coconut oil does not increase porosity of the skin and actually works as a disinfectant destroying the viruses and bacteria that come into contact with it. Therefore, slathering it on like sunscreen and then using a Skyn non-latex condom may give you added protection from HIV and Syphilis, STDs etc. I looked for the cite to the Johns Hopkins research which was linked here back around 2015 or 16 on this blog, but couldn't find it.

Wow good thing I bb my favorite gal today maybe I will. Get lucky and get Herpes. On a serious note I will need to fact check your article as it seems pretty far out. But like the cocanut oil it just might be the cure we have long been looking for. Thanks for the article.

Bbond
09-25-22, 08:02
Wow good thing I bb my favorite gal today maybe I will. Get lucky and get Herpes. On a serious note I will need to fact check your article as it seems pretty far out. But like the cocanut oil it just might be the cure we have long been looking for. Thanks for the article.Coconut oil is anti bacterial. NOT anti viral. Google is my friend, can be yours too.

Captain Solo
09-27-22, 20:05
A fun bro had good long sessions with this med, delayed ejac and stayed in the state of ecstasy for a long time.

He will try it in combo with Viagra, supposedly give even better results.

Don't know what he's going to get. Hope he will survive to tell me how it went hehe.

Dapoxetine From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

Dapoxetine, marketed as Priligy, among others, is a medication used for the treatment of premature ejaculation (PE) in men 18–64 years old Dapoxetine works by inhibiting the serotonin transporter, increasing serotonin's action at the postsynaptic cleft, and as a consequence promoting ejaculatory delay. As a member of the selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) family, dapoxetine was initially created as an antidepressant. However, unlike other SSRIs, dapoxetine is absorbed and eliminated rapidly in the body. Its fast-acting property makes it suitable for the treatment of PE, but not as an antidepressant.

Originally created by Eli Lilly pharmaceutical company, dapoxetine was sold to Johnson & Johnson in 2003 and submitted as a New Drug Application to the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for the treatment of PE in 2004. Dapoxetine is sold in several European and Asian countries, and in Mexico. In the US, dapoxetine has been in phase III development. In May 2012, USA-based Furiex Pharmaceuticals reached an agreement with ALZA Corp and Janssen Pharmaceutica to market dapoxetine in the USA, Japan, and Canada, while selling the rights to market the drug in Europe, most of Asia, Africa, Latin America, and the Middle East to Menarini.

LightMan1988
10-01-22, 00:46
Guys my condom broke with an hk Chica. What is my risk?

Hadez
10-01-22, 01:37
How freaked out are you? The options are many.

I would suggest min 30 day wait and get tested to be responsible.

Take this opportunity to research deep into the subject. Maybe call a few info numbers. Talks to a STD specialist.

In theory club girls get tested regularly. Have yet to see a system without ways of getting around it. Some guys BB all the time. Some guys BB once and roll snake eyes.

Bros my condom broke with an hk chic. What do I do?

Azfriole
10-01-22, 02:04
Guys my condom broke with an hk Chica. What is my risk?It happens! You are probably safe but if your worried get checked once back in the US.

LightMan1988
10-01-22, 02:11
How freaked out are you? The options are many.

I would suggest min 30 day wait and get tested to be responsible.

Take this opportunity to research deep into the subject. Maybe call a few info numbers. Talks to a STD specialist.

In theory club girls get tested regularly. Have yet to see a system without ways of getting around it. Some guys BB all the time. Some guys BB once and roll snake eyes.So the odds are low? Pretty freaked out. 6 years of mongering and second time. First time intact condom left in the pusssy when I pulled out.

Dogers69
10-01-22, 14:38
Bros my condom broke with an hk chic. What do I do?If you worried about hiv get to a Dr immediately for the hiv medicine that they give for people who didn't use condom. You take it a few days and it's expensive if no insurance. But even if she has hiv, or a blown load from 5 other guys on her, the odds of hiv would be like one in 10 k maybe 1 in 100 k. Remember the odds of hiv are very low but those are normal sex, probably 20 minutes. If you just had few seconds the odds drop dramatically.

Dogers69
10-01-22, 14:41
It happens! You are probably safe but if your worried get checked once back in the US.Bad advice. Go immediately get hiv medicine. If you wait more than 2 days it won't work. Getting to your dr acomplishes nothing because you won't test positive for hiv yet anyway. It takes a couple months.

Captain Solo
10-01-22, 15:58
I hate guys who joke about broken condoms and dicks falling off hehe.

ABAJoeSmith123
10-01-22, 18:37
Bros my condom broke with an hk chic. What do I do?How do you know the condom broke? Was your dick completely uncovered when you pulled out after finishing or did you pull out and it was uncovered before you finished? Were you being really aggressive with the humping because its pretty hard for latex to rip. I would just go get tested in 3 months for 100% accuracy and pray you don't have something incurable. Hk chicas getting test once a month is meaningless because they sleep with multiple men everyday.

Rambo1969
10-01-22, 20:08
Bros my condom broke with an hk chic. What do I do?When this has happened to me to took Amoxicillin, a broad antibiotic based on penicillin.

This is readily available at all pharmacies in Tijuana, etc.

I think it is 500 MG for 3 times a day for 10 days- you can reduce after a week.

DaVinci40
10-01-22, 21:24
Bros my condom broke with an hk chic. What do I do?There are probably countless times this has happened in both monger and non monger life and despite it sounding stupid non monger girls have given me more scares than the girls in the clubs and streets. Either way, Sounds like you're not going to ease your mind until you're tested. In general, unless you display symptoms (painful to urinate, discharge, etc) then 2 weeks is usually a good time frame. If you're showing symptoms then that means you can test sooner. There is a lot of good info online and I would stick with reputable sites for that info. Depending on your location you can call or visit a STD clinic or you can order a test online to be mailed to you discreetly with results viewable online and not shared with anyone unless you choose to.

LightMan1988
10-02-22, 04:04
How do you know the condom broke? Was your dick completely uncovered when you pulled out after finishing or did you pull out and it was uncovered before you finished? Were you being really aggressive with the humping because its pretty hard for latex to rip. I would just go get tested in 3 months for 100% accuracy and pray you don't have something incurable. Hk chicas getting test once a month is meaningless because they sleep with multiple men everyday.Started with a BJ, condom was fine. Then the Chica climbed on me. For a couple of minutes. Then I climbed on her. And pounded her for 15 minutes. I was fucking on viagra so my errection was pretty strong. I did not feel the condom break when I was doing the deed. When I pulled out the condom was all the way back and I was staring at a mexican creampie. Scared the big jesus out of me. I washed by dick, chica washed her coochy I am 90% certain the damn thing broke when I came.

I have started post exposure profalaxsis within 24 hours. What is my risk profile here?

LightMan1988
10-02-22, 04:08
Bad advice. Go immediately get hiv medicine. If you wait more than 2 days it won't work. Getting to your dr acomplishes nothing because you won't test positive for hiv yet anyway. It takes a couple months.I got back today to the urgent care and started on Truvada. I am pretty sure the burst happened after I came. I started with a covered BJ, it was fine. Then girl on top pound for 2-3 minutes. Condom fine. Then started pounding her missionary keep checking periodically like I do. Then during the climax I stop checking when I finish and I pull out the condom was all the way back at the base of my shaft, I was still ejaculating and I was staring at a Mexican creampie. What are my risk factor here given I was covered during most of the activity.

LightMan1988
10-02-22, 04:09
If you worried about hiv get to a Dr immediately for the hiv medicine that they give for people who didn't use condom. You take it a few days and it's expensive if no insurance. But even if she has hiv, or a blown load from 5 other guys on her, the odds of hiv would be like one in 10 k maybe 1 in 100 k. Remember the odds of hiv are very low but those are normal sex, probably 20 minutes. If you just had few seconds the odds drop dramatically.Please see my post on what happened and provide feedback when possible.

Dogers69
10-02-22, 17:54
I got back today to the urgent care and started on Truvada. I am pretty sure the burst happened after I came. I started with a covered BJ, it was fine. Then girl on top pound for 2-3 minutes. Condom fine. Then started pounding her missionary keep checking periodically like I do. Then during the climax I stop checking when I finish and I pull out the condom was all the way back at the base of my shaft, I was still ejaculating and I was staring at a Mexican creampie. What are my risk factor here given I was covered during most of the activity.So you got to cream pie q girl for free? If that was me it would be my favorite Tijuana moment. It's what I would think about whenever I need to finish with anyone else. Mine broke with a street girl. It felt warmer for a moment I thought she was just getting wet then she knew without looking that it was broke. These girls are experienced at their trade. Anyway I think the odds of dying getting a taco on the corner must be much higher than getting hiv from this scenario even if you didn't go to the doctor. It's better to not sweat it one day you will be top old to have sex your dick won't work your back will hurt, your sex drive with be diminished. Better to have as much sex as possible. I used to tell my ex "the dam squirrels out my window have more sex in 2 days then I have in a month" and " there's transgenic couples that haven't met yet, who will have more sex this month than we have in a hear".

Jackie888
10-02-22, 19:41
I got back today to the urgent care and started on Truvada. I am pretty sure the burst happened after I came. I started with a covered BJ, it was fine. Then girl on top pound for 2-3 minutes. Condom fine. Then started pounding her missionary keep checking periodically like I do. Then during the climax I stop checking when I finish and I pull out the condom was all the way back at the base of my shaft, I was still ejaculating and I was staring at a Mexican creampie. What are my risk factor here given I was covered during most of the activity.When it happened to me, my doctor told me to get a full comprehensive test including HIV because the chica I was with was on her period and her blood was all over the place. Then he put me on that pre HIV med that cost $600. In your case, you did not mention blood therefore your HIV risk is extremely low. On the other hand, your STD risk is pretty high considering how many guys she was with. There is one more risk. Baby daddy risk since many of these chicas use condoms as their sole conceptive.

SeaBeeJoe
10-02-22, 22:01
I got back today to the urgent care and started on Truvada. I am pretty sure the burst happened after I came. I started with a covered BJ, it was fine. Then girl on top pound for 2-3 minutes. Condom fine. Then started pounding her missionary keep checking periodically like I do. Then during the climax I stop checking when I finish and I pull out the condom was all the way back at the base of my shaft, I was still ejaculating and I was staring at a Mexican creampie. What are my risk factor here given I was covered during most of the activity.Most of the girls have health cards but you know that doesn't mean shit since things can be corrupt in Tijuana and Mexico. Just get yourself an sti test in a few weeks or sooner if it hurts when you pee. I think you will be fine.

Clone8884
10-03-22, 06:36
Please see my post on what happened and provide feedback when possible.The CDC has published stats that say if you have bareback sex with someone that is HIV positive, you would catch HIV 4 out of 10,000 times. So you can have bareback sex with someone who is HIV positive 9,996 times before you catch anything.

https://www.cdc.gov/hiv/risk/estimates/riskbehaviors.html

Alcatal
10-03-22, 19:32
The CDC has published stats that say if you have bareback sex with someone that is HIV positive, you would catch HIV 4 out of 10,000 times. So you can have bareback sex with someone who is HIV positive 9,996 times before you catch anything.

https://www.cdc.gov/hiv/risk/estimates/riskbehaviors.htmlExtremely small chance with only one time, yet a chance nonetheless.

KetoAndKettle
10-03-22, 21:09
When this has happened to me to took Amoxicillin, a broad antibiotic based on penicillin.

This is readily available at all pharmacies in Tijuana, etc.

I think it is 500 MG for 3 times a day for 10 days- you can reduce after a week.Make sure to replenish gut bacteria after those 10 days, or preferably during, with probiotic food, or even probiotics themselves.

TomJackin
10-04-22, 05:51
Guys my condom broke with an hk Chica. What is my risk?The risk is getting the girl pregnant, do you have a plan in case of that happening?

KratlamInt
10-10-22, 17:52
This is the kind of stuff we mongers need to educate ourselves about. I have not done a lot of bareback since mostly my life sexual encounters are ALL P4 P (by my choosing). So few times I barebacked were when I was younger and after a couple time scared of impregnating a woman so I have always use condoms since. And today they have a lot of reliable thin thin condoms that to me anyways can't tell the difference. AND most importantly don't have to worry so much about getting an STD and especially those that are now resistant to common antibiotics. Imagine razor feeling for rest of you life and can't get rid of it? Happened to someone I knew in 2013. Finally after many many rounds of antibiotics it finally killed his clap. And he didn't BB a working girl was some slutty nurse.Go ahead and share which thin thin ones you prefer / recommend.

Nothing24
10-11-22, 06:46
I reached out to one of my club regulars since I hadn't seen her around in a couple weeks and asked why she hadn't been at the club lately and she said she's starting back up tomorrow and was waiting on getting credentials from the gynecologist. Is this for the health card I hear some of you guys talking about sometimes or do you guys think maybe she caught something? She's always been steadily working at the club so I thought maybe she had taken a vacation or something. I've never gone bareback with her but we do make out. Haven’t caught anything though. She said to just let her know whenever I want to hook up in case she's not working so we can meet somewhere outside of the club.

LightMan1988
10-22-22, 04:56
The risk is getting the girl pregnant, do you have a plan in case of that happening?I am not a San Diego Local. I don't plan going back any time soon. The only way this works is if my hypothetical kid puts his DNA in 23 and me and one of my progeny does and there is a match.

LightMan1988
10-22-22, 04:57
Extremely small chance with only one time, yet a chance nonetheless.Half way through my profalaxis. That shit hits you like a truck.

Cocr Brotheler
10-25-22, 05:13
Go ahead and share which thin thin ones you prefer / recommend.I bought some more Skyn brand condoms before my trip down to Monterrey this weekend. I really like them. You can Google best condoms and pulls up articles for some others you may be interested in.

ABAJoeSmith123
10-25-22, 06:43
The risk is getting the girl pregnant, do you have a plan in case of that happening?Even if she did get pregannt by you, she can't do anything to you be / see she can't cross over to america and nobody will ever believe some hooker in Tijuana crying out stories about you if they ever even had the balls to do so. You're fine.

Dcrist0527
10-25-22, 14:43
I reached out to one of my club regulars since I hadn't seen her around in a couple weeks and asked why she hadn't been at the club lately and she said she's starting back up tomorrow and was waiting on getting credentials from the gynecologist. Is this for the health card I hear some of you guys talking about sometimes or do you guys think maybe she caught something? She's always been steadily working at the club so I thought maybe she had taken a vacation or something. I've never gone bareback with her but we do make out. Havent caught anything though. She said to just let her know whenever I want to hook up in case she's not working so we can meet somewhere outside of the club.Yes, a gynecologist has to clear them for their card. I do think the clubs are tightening up on the health card requirements. I've been in HK twice recently when they were "raided" by the health dept. I know at least a few girls did not have their cards and were removed. I would not be worried. If she's going to a doctor in preparation for her return, it's probably a safe bet she's getting her health card.

Jackie888
10-25-22, 19:31
Even if she did get pregannt by you, she can't do anything to you be / see she can't cross over to america and nobody will ever believe some hooker in Tijuana crying out stories about you if they ever even had the balls to do so. You're fine.You guys are fucking souless. Imagine having a daughter instead of a son. And your daughter grows up spreading her legs for a living and getting the shit beat out of her by her pimp. Then she has your granddaughter that meets the same fate. And your granddaughter also gets fucked over by her pimp. That's how you want to leave your legacy?

NeverOnce
10-25-22, 22:11
I reached out to one of my club regulars since I hadn't seen her around in a couple weeks and asked why she hadn't been at the club lately and she said she's starting back up tomorrow and was waiting on getting credentials from the gynecologist. Is this for the health card I hear some of you guys talking about sometimes or do you guys think maybe she caught something? She's always been steadily working at the club so I thought maybe she had taken a vacation or something. I've never gone bareback with her but we do make out. Haven't caught anything though. She said to just let her know whenever I want to hook up in case she's not working so we can meet somewhere outside of the club.I had the same conversation with one of my regulars around this same time. We might be eskimo brothers LOL.

She actually showed me her card but said the same thing, she's waiting for results but would see me out of the club in the meantime. I think there might be a waiting period if they don't renew by some sort of deadline.

Dogers69
10-26-22, 01:46
You guys are fucking souless. Imagine having a daughter instead of a son. And your daughter grows up spreading her legs for a living and getting the shit beat out of her by her pimp. Then she has your granddaughter that meets the same fate. And your granddaughter also gets fucked over by her pimp. That's how you want to leave your legacy?I would like a little Zona Norte child. Like a souvenir for all my troubles. But let's be honest. USA has more working girls than Mexico. Nyc alone has more Asian sex workers than all of Tijuana.

Nothing24
10-26-22, 02:22
I had the same conversation with one of my regulars around this same time. We might be eskimo brothers LOL.

She actually showed me her card but said the same thing, she's waiting for results but would see me out of the club in the meantime. I think there might be a waiting period if they don't renew by some sort of deadline.If the name she goes by in the club starts with a D, we very well could be!

NeverOnce
10-26-22, 02:58
If the name she goes by in the club starts with a D, we very well could be!Different girl but sounds like it must be a common thing with the health card.

SpeedToys
10-26-22, 03:28
The CDC has published stats that say if you have bareback sex with someone that is HIV positive, you would catch HIV 4 out of 10,000 times. So you can have bareback sex with someone who is HIV positive 9,996 times before you catch anything.

https://www.cdc.gov/hiv/risk/estimates/riskbehaviors.htmlThis also says you can BB 100,000 different girls, and be just fine.

Dogers69
11-03-22, 20:42
Yesterday I went to the free std clinic near Palomar trolley station. It's basically behind walmart if you know where that is. It's all walkable. I think hiv is always free. But because monkey pox, the way govt works, any crisis results in billions thrown at problems. So they got free $$ And made all std tests free. So I told them do them all. No appointment needed. Very clean place, they were not used to seeing gringo probably. Asked me alot sex questions but I mostly lied. I'd like to see some of you barebackers in chciks with multiple loads a night in them, if you guys were to go and tell the truth that would be one hell of a fun report to read. Anywya she says some straight guys take the medicine that prevents hiv before you get it. It is not free but maybe some of the guys on here would be better off on it.

ABAJoeSmith123
11-27-22, 09:21
Anyone ever catch anything from getting a BB BJ?

SeaBeeJoe
11-27-22, 16:43
Anyone ever catch anything from getting a BB BJ?You can catch most any sexual disease from a bare back blow job even HIV but that is pretty low.

ABAJoeSmith123
11-27-22, 21:31
You can catch most any sexual disease from a bare back blow job even HIV but that is pretty low.Should I be worried? I didn't CIM.

Jackie888
11-27-22, 23:25
Anyone ever catch anything from getting a BB BJ?I fell in love a couple of times. Does that count?

Dogers69
11-28-22, 01:29
Should I be worried? I didn't CIM.Relax. You ain't getting HIV from this. The other guys loads would of been largely washed out of her mouth assuming you bought her a drink. Even if it wasn't there's still virtually no chance. Even if she had hiv herself there's virtually no chance unless you got sores and she's got bleeding mouth sores. Every guy in earth is getting BBBJ from woman with no HIV tests.

Artisttyp
11-28-22, 06:25
Should I be worried? I didn't CIM.When you risk doing BBBJ you might as well go the whole 9 and get a CIM.

Edk750
11-29-22, 00:30
Yesterday I went to the free std clinic near Palomar trolley station. It's basically behind walmart if you know where that is. It's all walkable. I think hiv is always free. But because monkey pox, the way govt works, any crisis results in billions thrown at problems. So they got free $$ And made all std tests free. So I told them do them all. No appointment needed. Very clean place, they were not used to seeing gringo probably. Asked me alot sex questions but I mostly lied. I'd like to see some of you barebackers in chciks with multiple loads a night in them, if you guys were to go and tell the truth that would be one hell of a fun report to read. Anywya she says some straight guys take the medicine that prevents hiv before you get it. It is not free but maybe some of the guys on here would be better off on it.Great info. Any info on the name or address that makes it easier to google? How long did it take to get the results, and how did they send them to you? TIA!

Looking forward to the stories of mongers going here, LOL. I'll add mine once I do.

BajaDude75
11-29-22, 21:14
I know of a girl working in the bar that has herpes. She takes pills to prevent an outbreak but she still works. I know that the clinic analysis does not check for herpes and she has passed her general analysis. My question is will the bar managers or government allow her to work off they know she has herpes? What can she do to still work?

Jackie888
11-30-22, 00:54
I know of a girl working in the bar that has herpes. She takes pills to prevent an outbreak but she still works. I know that the clinic analysis does not check for herpes and she has passed her general analysis. My question is will the bar managers or government allow her to work off they know she has herpes? What can she do to still work?You are kidding right? This is Tijuana where they got bigger fishes to fry than some puta in a bar. Cartel hitmen, drug dealers, serial killers sorta takes priority.

A couple of months ago, a waiter was gunned down right outside that tiny police station at the beginning of the alley. I was there. The only interested party was those trying to take a selfie including me. Then some hitman was shooting it up by the HK back entrance. And now they are looking for a serial killer.

Herpes is sort of at the bottom of the "danger" list. Fuck, I'm not sure herpes is even a STD in Tijuana.

Dogers69
11-30-22, 02:13
Great info. Any info on the name or address that makes it easier to google? How long did it take to get the results, and how did they send them to you? TIA!

Looking forward to the stories of mongers going here, LOL. I'll add mine once I do.The entire building is a government building it cannot be missed just Google government health clinic on Google maps when your looking at Palomar Street. The place has a dozen security spread out in the parking lot. And a line outside for each part of the building your there for, Dr, or welfare, housing. It takes a week for results and it will be by phone unless your positive and theybask ubto come in. But if you can't come in I'm sure they would rather tell you then leave you spreading sexual diseases.

Scbb1
12-27-22, 18:31
Getting HIV as a result of oral sex is extremely rare, performing it on a man would give you 2 chances, slim and none. If receiving it your chances would be as close to zero as it could get unless the girl had a noticeably bloody mouth. Even then her saliva dilute the risk.

Anyone ever catch anything from getting a BB BJ?

LuvMexicanas
12-27-22, 20:02
Anyone ever catch anything from getting a BB BJ?The only catch from a BBBJ is chica catching my load for consumption.

SomeDude321
01-08-23, 05:36
Decided to do my quarterly under the hood check since it's the beginning of the year. I'd usually do it in the states, but since I recently switched jobs, I didn't want to deal with red tape of dealing with a new health insurance provider just yet.

There are several places that offer them all over Tijuana, just google 'Laboratorios' (Laboratories in Spanish) in TJ. Did mine in Plaza Rio at a place called Laboratoios Gamboa (they have other locations in Tijuana as well). Just walked in, no appointment, on Monday and just got my results today on Saturday. They had 3 options for the number of tests. I just got the basic and cheapest one (syphilis, chlamydia, herpes, and HIV) for 900p. The others were 450p and 900p more, but included "cultures" from what the attendant told me. Not sure if I misunderstood that or if there was info lost in translation.

And for those who want to be anonymous, they don't ask for ID nor do you need to use your real name. They print a receipt with a QR Code that had a number on it and they tell you when the results will be ready. Use your phone and get the results. Pretty easy and straight forward.

DarkMoon
02-12-23, 03:29
Getting HIV as a result of oral sex is extremely rare, performing it on a man would give you 2 chances, slim and none. If receiving it your chances would be as close to zero as it could get unless the girl had a noticeably bloody mouth. Even then her saliva dilute the risk.It's very true in what is said. It's important also take a pass right after. Your puss should push out most bacteria or virus from entering your body. Though it may not be 100%, but every bit counts. The only 100% is not to do it, but what the fun with that. Be careful and be picky. Happy Mongering!

TallDarkUsa
02-14-23, 14:43
I don't want to take the test but is there a way I can just get std medicine (antibiotics, cream, ect.) just in case. I don't see anything wrong taking the medicine after a week session in Tijuana just as a preventative. Anyone else do this or know where I can get the meds and also the names.

Much appreciated!

GuiGui123
02-14-23, 15:13
I don't want to take the test but is there a way I can just get std medicine (antibiotics, cream, ect.) just in case. I don't see anything wrong taking the medicine after a week session in Tijuana just as a preventative. Anyone else do this or know where I can get the meds and also the names.

Much appreciated!This is a bad idea and most serious doctor will outright refuse unless you have symptoms or a test. The reason is antibiotics should not be taken carelessly because of resistance.

If you don't care then you can go to a doctor and lie and tell them you have symptoms of penis discharge: they will give you antibiotics for ghonorrea and chlamydia. However they might still order a test.

Really you should just get on with it and do the tests. They are even free in a lot of US states.

SomeDude321
02-14-23, 15:42

Much appreciated!It's Mexico, man. As long as you're willing to pay, they're willing to play. The only caveat being that if it requires a prescription on the state side, I'd personally play it safe and have prescription with my name on it, but do what's best for you. I would go to any major pharmacy (Farmacias Similares, Farmacias La Mas Barata, Farmacia Ahorro, Gusher's Pharamcy, Farmacia Roma, etc), and ask what you need. If even they require a perceptions, they'll usually refer you to a doctor right next door for convenience. That usually has it's own fee of $10, $15, (it's been a while since I've done this so I don't know the current price) and you'll get the prescription to be able to buy whatever you need.

Dogers69
02-14-23, 23:08

Much appreciated!Your acting paranoid. If you were gona take any medication, it should be tbe hiv medicine that people take after you protected s3 x. That's of course if you did any of that. There's a free clinic at the Palomar trolleynstatuon a block away just look it up.

SeaBeeJoe
02-24-23, 07:17

Much appreciated!Just go get it done, you don't want to take antibiotics if you don't need them. Anyways it is only a little blood draw and peeing in a cup. I had it done a few times and not a big deal.

Hargow20
02-26-23, 20:17
I found this new Pharmacy up street from 4th & Madero. The name of place is Hollywood Pharmacy. The address is 8274 4th st (Calle Emiliano Zapata). They charge 65 pesos for a 100 MG Viagra.

Artisttyp
02-28-23, 05:37
I found this new Pharmacy up street from 4th & Madero. The name of place is Hollywood Pharmacy. The address is 8274 4th st (Calle Emiliano Zapata). They charge 65 pesos for a 100 MG Viagra.I am pretty sure Emiliano Zapata is 5th St.

Aries009
02-28-23, 11:02
Hi guys I had got genital warts some months earlier and I treated them by consulting a doctor. Now again I can see 1-2 of them coming under the base of my penis head. I will surely be going to the doctor again, just wanted to know if you guys had this and how did you guys rid of it for good. Please do help! Thanks.

Artisttyp
02-28-23, 18:54
Hi guys I had got genital warts some months earlier and I treated them by consulting a doctor. Now again I can see 1-2 of them coming under the base of my penis head. I will surely be going to the doctor again, just wanted to know if you guys had this and how did you guys rid of it for good. Please do help! Thanks.https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/genital-warts/

Jackie888
03-15-23, 23:43
Hi guys I had got genital warts some months earlier and I treated them by consulting a doctor. Now again I can see 1-2 of them coming under the base of my penis head. I will surely be going to the doctor again, just wanted to know if you guys had this and how did you guys rid of it for good. Please do help! Thanks.Three steps. The first is not go upstairs with one of my favorite. The second step is to give vaginal yeast infection cream. You can get it from Amazon if you are too embarrassed. The third is to avoid all my favorites for a week while under treatment.

HormoneMonster
05-20-23, 10:24
Hi guys I had got genital warts some months earlier and I treated them by consulting a doctor. Now again I can see 1-2 of them coming under the base of my penis head. I will surely be going to the doctor again, just wanted to know if you guys had this and how did you guys rid of it for good. Please do help! Thanks.I remember getting a small wart after an encounter with a girl in which the condom ripped.

It took about 1 full year before fully having the warts not reappear. I kept getting warts reappearing for about 6 months.

The doc gave me some liquid to burn them off with a qtip type of swab.

Warts are a product of the HPV virus, most common STD out there. Unfortunately you have the virus for life

It's just hoping that there's no outbreaks, which according to several docs typically don't come back after 2 years.

StRobert
05-20-23, 16:52
Three steps. The first is not go upstairs with one of my favorite. The second step is to give vaginal yeast infection cream. You can get it from Amazon if you are too embarrassed. The third is to avoid all my favorites for a week while under treatment.For vaginal yeast infection cream for women or men Antifungal cream the name of the cream is "Miconazole Nitrate 2%" You can buy it at Walmart at www.walmart.com Search for "Antifungal cream Miconazole Nitrate 2%" made by McKesson 4 FL oz price $12.99 . The cream is effective and the fungus disappears after a few days. But it can reappear from time to time for no particular reason, and it's good to have this cream in your medicine cabinet. I suggest always using good quality condoms which can be bought at the address www.condomdepot.com "Crown" condoms are very good, super thin, strong but super sensitive. Gentlemen health is the most important.

Captain Solo
08-28-23, 20:29
Women are supposed to smell good and sexy, but most bar girls and escorts have vaginal odors, some rancid like rotten fish, some extremely offensive like rotten, dead human flesh. When the pussies' stench blow up I got really disgusted, not to mention potential infections, lose my sexual appetite for weeks or months.

Will have to pack in my travel kit this odor spray, allegedly will fix the foul odors without washing, but will have the girls wash then spray to make sure:

Vagisil Odor Block Freshening Intimate Dry Wash Spray, 2. 6 oz, $2. 97 at Walmart.

Hope it works.

ABAJoeSmith123
08-29-23, 10:36
Women are supposed to smell good and sexy, but most bar girls and escorts have vaginal odors, some rancid like rotten fish, some extremely offensive like rotten, dead human flesh. When the pussies' stench blow up I got really disgusted, not to mention potential infections, lose my sexual appetite for weeks or months.

Will have to pack in my travel kit this odor spray, allegedly will fix the foul odors without washing, but will have the girls wash then spray to make sure:

Vagisil Odor Block Freshening Intimate Dry Wash Spray, 2. 6 oz, $2. 97 at Walmart.

Hope it works.Uh. Good luck finding a chica that will allow you to spray some chemical on their vagina. Would you allow a chica to spray our genitals with some disinfectant? My guess is no.

MikeyMae
08-29-23, 22:20
Uh. Good luck finding a chica that will allow you to spray some chemical on their vagina. Would you allow a chica to spray our genitals with some disinfectant? My guess is no.Are you joking? During COVID spraying me down with disinfectant counted as foreplay.

Captain Solo
09-01-23, 00:05
I am disgusted with stinky pussies.

Unless she washes and sprays her pussy, there is no deal.

A few classy escorts always shower and wash carefully before the session.

Captain Solo
09-01-23, 00:38
Will spray it on my dick and my butt crack to show her they don't fall off hehe.

SeaBeeJoe
09-05-23, 08:05
Will spray it on my dick and my butt crack to show her they don't fall off hehe.El Capitan, you can always fuck the stinky hookers wearing a military issue NBC gas mask.

Jayree
09-29-23, 00:07
About 3 weeks ago while in Houston condom broke I didn't notice until the I finished. * About a week later urniating became very painful so got myself checked out, found out this week positive for both G&see. * This morning went the pharmacy in Tijuana to get meds and was told I need a script. * Doctors office was next to pharmacy cost about 8 usd for prescription when back to pharmacy they gave me Ceftriaxone as an injection and oral pills Azitromicina totaling 161 usd for 5 days of each.

Kind of a surprise.

Went back to doctors office so he could show me how to use the inspection. * And then changed me 2 usd for that.

He told me I have to do an injection everyday for 5 days but reading online it say 1 injection only from multiple sources.

I am not sure if he gave me the right dosage.

Reading online:

Uncomplicated Gonococcal Infections.

Indicated for uncomplicated gonococcal infection of pharynx, cervix, urethra, or rectum.

Weight <150 kg: Ceftriaxone 500 MG I'm once.

Weight ≥150 kg: Ceftriaxone 1,000 MG I'm once.

If chlamydial infection has not been excluded, add doxycycline 100 MG BID x 7 days, or if pregnant give azithromycin 1,000 MG.

CDC recommends a single dose of 500 MG of intramuscular ceftriaxone.

The injection is 1 gram powder with 3. 5 ML solution that has to be mixed. * Which is double the recommendation.

Did he give me the wrong dosage for the injection?* I am leaning towards yes.

Please help with your knowledge and experiences.

Geneva Guy
09-30-23, 00:39
About 3 weeks ago while in Houston condom broke I didn't notice until the I finished. * About a week later urniating became very painful so got myself checked out, found out this week positive for both G&see. * This morning went the pharmacy in Tijuana to get meds and was told I need a script. * Doctors office was next to pharmacy cost about 8 usd for prescription when back to pharmacy they gave me Ceftriaxone as an injection and oral pills Azitromicina totaling 161 usd for 5 days of each.

Kind of a surprise.

Went back to doctors office so he could show me how to use the inspection. * And then changed me 2 usd for that.

He told me I have to do an injection everyday for 5 days but reading online it say 1 injection only from multiple sources.

I am not sure if he gave me the right dosage.

Reading online:

Uncomplicated Gonococcal Infections.

Indicated for uncomplicated gonococcal infection of pharynx, cervix, urethra, or rectum.

Weight <150 kg: Ceftriaxone 500 MG I'm once.

Weight ≥150 kg: Ceftriaxone 1,000 MG I'm once.

If chlamydial infection has not been excluded, add doxycycline 100 MG BID x 7 days, or if pregnant give azithromycin 1,000 MG.

CDC recommends a single dose of 500 MG of intramuscular ceftriaxone.

The injection is 1 gram powder with 3. 5 ML solution that has to be mixed. * Which is double the recommendation.

Did he give me the wrong dosage for the injection?* I am leaning towards yes.

Please help with your knowledge and experiences.For GC: Ceftriaxone a single dose of 500 MG for people <'150 kg.

For chlymdia: Doxycycline 100 MG twice a day for 7 days.

Per CDC.

GG.

SenorTJ
11-16-23, 09:19
Met a relatively new cutie from goodgirls last week. Offered to take some of her piss for an Everlywell test for chlamydia and gonnorhea. Results came back today: positive for both. Careful out there!

The test cost $50 on Amazon, took about a week.

FlapJacK
11-20-23, 19:14
I hope this is a good place to express my recent thoughts. I have been thinking about the psychological effects of working in the sex industry on women.

What brought me here? Maybe my getting older in age? Or from spending more time with my favorite and her opening up with me about a few things that bother me. I guess it's a cold reality.

Everything from being abused as a child or a teen into adult life Her being pulled out of school as a young child and made to work in the fields into her teens with her family to help make ends meet. Never able to finish a basic education LVL. *.

Having sex with unpleasant people, being chocked by customers with sick fetishes, and who knows what else has been done to her.

I can only imagine the PTSD, flashbacks, emotional numbing, hyper-alertness to certain things, irritability, anger, fear, the existential sense that life no longer had any purpose, depression, and thoughts of suicide. She's probably not capable of ever having a normal, healthy, loving relationship with anyone. What happens to these women later in life, after 40,50+? It just seems like a very bleak outcome. I'm sure a few might find an escape, but certainly not the norm.

All I can do is be nice to her and try to do things to help her feel a sense of normal and put a smile on her face whenever possible.

I guess I just needed to ramble while thinking about this.

SeaBeeJoe
11-20-23, 22:40
I hope this is a good place to express my recent thoughts. I have been thinking about the psychological effects of working in the sex industry on women.

What brought me here? Maybe my getting older in age? Or from spending more time with my favorite and her opening up with me about a few things that bother me. I guess it's a cold reality.

Everything from being abused as a child or a teen into adult life Her being pulled out of school as a young child and made to work in the fields into her teens with her family to help make ends meet. Never able to finish a basic education LVL. *.

Having sex with unpleasant people, being chocked by customers with sick fetishes, and who knows what else has been done to her.

I can only imagine the PTSD, flashbacks, emotional numbing, hyper-alertness to certain things, irritability, anger, fear, the existential sense that life no longer had any purpose, depression, and thoughts of suicide. She's probably not capable of ever having a normal, healthy, loving relationship with anyone. What happens to these women later in life, after 40,50+? It just seems like a very bleak outcome. I'm sure a few might find an escape, but certainly not the norm.

All I can do is be nice to her and try to do things to help her feel a sense of normal and put a smile on her face whenever possible.

I guess I just needed to ramble while thinking about this.Don't try to be a Captain Save a Hoe. They are working as sex workers for the money, no matter what hard luck story they are selling you. Save yourself don't trust a puta and be smart!

KBToys
11-21-23, 00:02

I guess I just needed to ramble while thinking about this.I think it is a big difference between those that are forced into the work rather than by choice. Most women probably burned in past by trying to rely on a man to support them and then realizing they are responsible for their own destiny. It doesn't help they come from rough economic backgrounds. Sometimes you meet ones that are educated, but just can't make ends meet in their country. The part that is difficult is when you make a connection with them and peel back layers of the onion. You start to hear their stories, meet family, etc. Most are trying to get themselves and their families out of their situation and some sadly go down the path of self destruction. Drugs, shopping, surgeries, etc. And it is a vicious cycle that chews them up and spits them out. The way I view it, men will pay regardless if in a relationship or transactional. I would guess that most would not do the work if they were in able to make decent salary or better background, but it just isn't in the cards for most in this world. Just think that $60 k puts you in top 1% in world for earners, but imagine trying to survive on $60 k in CA. It is just a reflection on how difficult life is for most. Also the statistics show a median income of $83 k in SoCal with a median home price of $1 M shows how difficult it is to make a decent life in SoCal. If $60 k is top 1% in the world, then when Americans visit these other lower income countries, no wonder the women think money grows on trees. Especially when they see how careless some mongers are throwing their monthly salary around in a few minutes time. I just hope whoever I run into in this life has the opportunity to achieve their better life. Most will not break through the barriers and sadly they make decisions on survival for short term rather than long term planning. Retirement for them is a foreign concept and most work until they pass from this world. Have fun and stay safe!

FlapJacK
11-21-23, 18:18
Don't try to be a Captain Save a Hoe. They are working as sex workers for the money, no matter what hard luck story they are selling you. Save yourself don't trust a puta and be smart!You guys are right, and I'm not being a sucker or trying to save anyone. I've known this chica for 13-15 years and never gave any of this any thought until recently.

I admit, I do care and feel some attachment with her. Best kept to myself and have fun in the moment.

Hargow20
11-21-23, 20:24
The most we can or should do is to be kind to them & offer some words of advice. Occasionally the girl I see will message and says she needs money fo her hotel room. So occasionally I will go down a few days early or see her twice a week on every so often. I have a lot of extra food from the food bank. So I will bring her food at times as well. The good thing is that she does not simply ask to give her more money. She also has a very nice daughter. So I am happy to help.

You guys are right, and I'm not being a sucker or trying to save anyone. I've known this chica for 13-15 years and never gave any of this any thought until recently.

I admit, I do care and feel some attachment with her. Best kept to myself and have fun in the moment.

Hargow20
11-21-23, 20:37
Many of the girls have hard lives and do not enjoy having sex with customers. In my mind you are paying for service and having to deal with emotional / personal issues in their lives. Now this is entirely different where they held hostage in a brothel etc. This something that I object to of course. As for age the smart ones work for awhile and move on to something else.

I guess I just needed to ramble while thinking about this.

Dogers69
11-22-23, 08:08
Many of the girls have hard lives and do not enjoy having sex with customers. In my mind you are paying for service and having to deal with emotional / personal issues in their lives. Now this is entirely different where they held hostage in a brothel etc. This something that I object to of course. As for age the smart ones work for awhile and move on to something else.You guys don't care about the cum boys who probably live on just your 1 dollar tips after uvpay $150 to bang a girl for 10 minutes. None of these girls have to bang all these men. In fact any one of them can #1 find a man with a good job #2 just bang 1 or 2 guys on a inkling basis for $1000 month each and get herself a job in Tijuana for the other 1 k a month. If a girls had a rough life, that's not gona be any more or less likely just cause she's working banging guys in Zona. Norte 3 months a year. Every girl I got to know a bit had paid in full houses cars, lots of international vacations, opening business. Etc. And guess what? They don't have to eat taco bell or frozen pizza as much as possible to save $$ do they can fly to Tijuana and pay girls to fuck them. Od more more sad for men who don't have constant companionship and sex offers by everyone around them all day everyday like 85% of all woman get.

Jackie888
11-30-23, 21:12
Well fuck. I now officially been diagnosed with high blood pressure. Any of you guys have issues with mixing high blood pressure meds with Vitamins? Any meds you recommend to avoid to protect myself from permanent limp dick syndrome?

Scbb1
12-01-23, 18:07
I have been taking blood pressure meds since 2021 because my BP was to high to pass my boxing physical to compete. I now take 60 MG of Telismartin daily and have no side effects to speak of. I take vitamins and have no impedance in sexual performance. There are many types of BP meds, which one are you taking and at what dose?

Jackie888
12-01-23, 19:17
I have been taking blood pressure meds since 2021 because my BP was to high to pass my boxing physical to compete. I now take 60 MG of Telismartin daily and have no side effects to speak of. I take vitamins and have no impedance in sexual performance. There are many types of BP meds, which one are you taking and at what dose?The ER gave me Lisinopril 10 MG. It's a generic for Prinivil; Zestril. But I see my primary doc in a week where I can ask for different meds if this one fucks up my system.

GentileBear
12-01-23, 23:14
I have had High BP for many years. Seen a MD specifically for it and did blood tests, etc. Dentists won't give me Novecain due to my HBP without a current note from MD.

I provide that background because I now stick with Amlodipine + Losartan Potasium. This combo works for me. I was put on Cozar and also Lisinopril HTZ and the Lisinopril is GREAT to reduce your BP but for me it puts me to sleep. I stuck with it 10 days and went back to Losartan. Some BP meds cause fatigue and put me to sleep.

So for me. At least. Losartan + Amlodipne. Works and I can function just fine. Cialis when I need it!

P.S. I have an opinion about high BP being more psycho semantic than others may have. Read into it. Read about White Lab Coat syndrome . Basically some people - like me - get physically nervous to the point of extreme spiking BP only around medical offices. Also. What an MD had me do was wear a wrist band BP monitor and have it measure me 2 x a day and log all measurements. Our BP can spike for many issues. Oh! And I also repeat MD because they will do / order heart tests and blood tests. Whereas a Nurse might just throw meds to you and say "good luck. ".

Hope my posts adds to your question. I have been dealing with 185/110 + for many years. *but much lower with losartan and even lower with Lisinopril*.

Cocr Brotheler
12-02-23, 02:42
"more sad for men who don't have constant companionship and sex offers by everyone around them all day everyday like 85% of all woman get. ".

Mongering completely transformed my life for the better. Completely levels the playing field.

Captain Solo
12-02-23, 07:25
My own stats over 20 years in Tijuana show about 50% bar girls and escorts have stinky pussies. I asked a Goodgirl to shower and wash her pussy, but the fishy odors came right back. That's proof they have some sorts of infection, bacterial or viral. CBJoe said 75% escorts have stinky pussies. He's been around Tijuana and I believe his figure.

The problem has gotten worse among HK girls in the past few years, WTF? Strangely I never found any street girls with stinky pussies.

Stinky pussies and STI risks in Tijuana just turn me off sexually, not wanting to go back.

Had sweet, passionate sessions with nice, clean, young, pretty girls in Asia, smell good, feel good, taste good, sound sexy. Looking to returning.

Met a relatively new cutie from goodgirls last week. Offered to take some of her piss for an Everlywell test for chlamydia and gonnorhea. Results came back today: positive for both. Careful out there! Everyone's offering BBFS now. If you don't see a girl on her first day of action, it's Russian roulette.

Met a relatively new cutie from goodgirls last week. Offered to take some of her piss for an Everlywell test for chlamydia and gonnorhea. Results came back today: positive for both. Careful out there!

The test cost $50 on Amazon, took about a week.

Scbb1
12-04-23, 03:14
I had a rare reaction of angiodema from lisinopril. I was on it more than a year.

ABAJoeSmith123
12-04-23, 05:09
My own stats over 20 years in Tijuana show about 50% bar girls and escorts have stinky pussies. I asked a Goodgirl to shower and wash her pussy, but the fishy odors came right back. That's proof they have some sorts of infection, bacterial or viral. CBJoe said 75% escorts have stinky pussies. He's been around Tijuana and I believe his figure.

The problem has gotten worse among HK girls in the past few years, WTF? Strangely I never found any street girls with stinky pussies.

Stinky pussies and STI risks in Tijuana just turn me off sexually, not wanting to go back.

Had sweet, passionate sessions with nice, clean, young, pretty girls in Asia, smell good, feel good, taste good, sound sexy. Looking to returning.HK girls have fishy pussies be / see HK girls have sex with an incredibly large number of disgusting men each day. Street girls smell fine be / see they literally have no customers all day.

Captain Solo
12-04-23, 17:32
The reverse is true.

Popular street girls bag many more guys than HK girls every day, but still smell nice.

A lot of HK girls don't bag a client a whole week, but their pussies still smell fishy due to infections. Bacteria and virus live and grow in moist pussies, causing foul odors.

Nothing24
12-04-23, 17:40
Man, I don't know what you guys are doing or if you just have really poor chica selection, but in my numerous years of mongering in the zona I have NEVER ran across a "fishy pussy".

I may have came across some with what could be described as more of a "natural" smell once every blue moon, which I know some guys love, but never stinky or fishy.

And I know some high volume women, they know enough for themselves to either smell nice or not have a scent at all.

This year alone I can only think of ONE girl I detected a smell from and it wasn't stinky, it was just regular and not unpleasant or off putting. So yeah, I don't know what you guys are up to LOL.

ABAJoeSmith123
12-11-23, 01:33
The reverse is true.

Popular street girls bag many more guys than HK girls every day, but still smell nice.

A lot of HK girls don't bag a client a whole week, but their pussies still smell fishy due to infections. Bacteria and virus live and grow in moist pussies, causing foul odors.Maybe the ugly ones don't bag a client the whole week but the actual hot and attractive ones bag a client every 1-2 hours. Anyone who regularly goes to the club and watches which girls go arriba would be lying if they didn't agree with this.

Zenduka1
12-23-23, 23:22
Man, I don't know what you guys are doing or if you just have really poor chica selection, but in my numerous years of mongering in the zona I have NEVER ran across a "fishy pussy".
I encountered one just 2 weeks ago. So bad. Yes, nasty smelling pussies can be encountered but are not very frequent in my experience. Just nicely told the girl to wash up with warm water and no soap and she came back smelling better. It also is a good practice for both of you to shower before the action no matter how you both feel cleansed.

For some reason as someone wrote I never encountered this with the SG's. Not sure why. The issues with SG's is the bad attitude as you do not have time to gauge her as you would with a bar girl. There is only a certain level of connection you can have with SG's vs BG's. Having said that, the best and unforgettable sex that happened for both of us there, is with a regular SG I used to have.

Zenduka1
12-24-23, 23:36
Maybe the ugly ones don't bag a client the whole week but the actual hot and attractive ones bag a client every 1-2 hours. Anyone who regularly goes to the club and watches which girls go arriba would be lying if they didn't agree with this.I know a girl who told me she will never come back to Tijuana for lack of business in HK. She is not ugly either, she is just average. In any case some girls endure for years and years and I and other regulars do not arriba them. However they are there year in and year out. You have to assume the wait rewards them at some juncture in time that would be the reason they are there.

ABAJoeSmith123
12-25-23, 07:47
I know a girl who told me she will never come back to Tijuana for lack of business in HK. She is not ugly either, she is just average. In any case some girls endure for years and years and I and other regulars do not arriba them. However they are there year in and year out. You have to assume the wait rewards them at some juncture in time that would be the reason they are there.Feel free to disagree but from my years there and watching which girls constantly go up every hour or so, I noticed several common and easy things for a smart HK chica to do if they want to join that every 1 hour arriba money bags club.

The successful and busy HK chicas that get banged every hour usually do the following:

1) have big see cup size tits and wear a very revealing 2 piece bikini style outfit (not those one piece outfits where you can't see anything).

2) Stand in busy intersections that allow easy access to customers such as the staircase in the middle of the club (those who hang around the front entrance or the main stage get almost no attention be / see they're not easily accessible).

3) Very flirtatious and actively reach out and squeeze guy's crotches as they walk by.

4) don't stand there staring at their phone.

5) don't hide among groups of other girls and engage in constant conversations with them making themselves seem unavailable.

Zenduka1
12-26-23, 01:17
Feel free to disagree but from my years there and watching which girls constantly go up every hour or so, I noticed several common and easy things for a smart HK chica to do if they want to join that every 1 hour arriba money bags club.

The successful and busy HK chicas that get banged every hour usually do the following:

1) have big see cup size tits and wear a very revealing 2 piece bikini style outfit (not those one piece outfits where you can't see anything).

I disagree because doesn't work for me.

2) Stand in busy intersections that allow easy access to customers such as the staircase in the middle of the club (those who hang around the front entrance or the main stage get almost no attention be / see they're not easily accessible).

I agree

3) Very flirtatious and actively reach out and squeeze guy's crotches as they walk by.

I agree

4) don't stand there staring at their phone.

I agree

5) don't hide among groups of other girls and engage in constant conversations with them making themselves seem unavailable.

I agree

See inline response.

One more important addition:- Smile.

I understand that this list will never be seen by any HK girl or at least for that to happen the chances are very narrow. However, in reality we are talking about ourselves. What we like and we don't like and what we respond to.

Dogers69
12-26-23, 21:56
I know a girl who told me she will never come back to Tijuana for lack of business in HK. She is not ugly either, she is just average. In any case some girls endure for years and years and I and other regulars do not arriba them. However they are there year in and year out. You have to assume the wait rewards them at some juncture in time that would be the reason they are there.I'm attracted to any girl of Amy ra e whose not fat, but I have to be fair, 70% of the girls going up for sex to me, do not look very attractive. They look decent, and if I was already married to them I could accept it. But majority tobme, even in old age, do not look so good that I'd want to be in a relationship with them. And latina woman are my favorite.

Zenduka1
12-27-23, 17:47
I'm attracted to any girl of Amy ra e whose not fat, but I have to be fair, 70% of the girls going up for sex to me, do not look very attractive. They look decent, and if I was already married to them I could accept it. But majority tobme, even in old age, do not look so good that I'd want to be in a relationship with them. And latina woman are my favorite.Noticed the difference when you see them outside in normal street attire vs inside the clubs? Some still look very good in fact I would prefer to see them that way but most look really shaggy outside.

In any case looks is overrated. Any fit woman can do her nails and hair, paste up her face and dress in mini skirt and can make any warm blooded inexperienced str8 guy pee. After laying all those women this has stopped working for me long ago, I wish it still did but it doesn't. I fall for a combination of, youth, fitness, cleanliness and most of all friendly feminine attitude in the moment.

Jackie888
12-27-23, 20:45
I know a girl who told me she will never come back to Tijuana for lack of business in HK. She is not ugly either, she is just average. In any case some girls endure for years and years and I and other regulars do not arriba them. However they are there year in and year out. You have to assume the wait rewards them at some juncture in time that would be the reason they are there.Tijuana rent is very expensive for a Mexican gal not from Tijuana. The regulars that are here and don't do much business, I would assume they are from Tijuana, living in a free of low-rent environment.

Zenduka1
12-27-23, 22:28
Tijuana rent is very expensive for a Mexican gal not from Tijuana. The regulars that are here and don't do much business, I would assume they are from Tijuana, living in a free of low-rent environment.Make sense. I would agree this is the case. Either way the benefits must outweigh the hassle so they endure.

Captain Solo
12-28-23, 19:15
Latest researches have link loss of smell as indication of early dementia.

If you cannot smell rotten dead fish pussies, well, be prepared for dementia.

SeaBeeJoe
12-29-23, 18:29
Latest researches have link loss of smell as indication of early dementia.

If you cannot smell rotten dead fish pussies, well, be prepared for dementia.Thank you Dr. Solo for that informative tidbit, unfortunately I can still seem the rotten fish!

Rambo1969
01-21-24, 05:07
Hi Fellas.

I am struggling with the best way to avoid friction burn after having sex with condom.

Once after I got the burn on the head / glans I thought it was because it was too dry (due to wipe with tissue before putting condom on).

So, I thought the way to avoid that was to rub some vaseline on the glans before putting the condom on. But last week I got friction burn and almost a blister after having sex.

So now I am really confused how best to avoid friction burn. Whether or not to put Vaseline on the glans / head.

BTW. I used to also get slight abrasion on the very top of the penis after many sessions in a weekend. Vaseline on the very tip of the penis does work to prevent those very small abrasion cuts.

What's been your experience?

MacNCheeze
01-21-24, 14:36
So, I thought the way to avoid that was to rub some vaseline on the glans before putting the condom on.Never never never use Vaseline with condoms. Petroleum and oils will break down the rubber. Only use water based lubricants like KY or Astroglide.

Rambo1969
01-21-24, 23:00
Never never never use Vaseline with condoms. Petroleum and oils will break down the rubber. Only use water based lubricants like KY or Astroglide.I have read that but I don't believe petroleum jelly is really as issue for 30 minutes. My doctor was OK with it.

My question is not what type of lube. But whether TO PUT or NOT lube on penis head / glans before condom and sex to avoid friction burn.

Gabacho
03-11-24, 11:00
I have read that but I don't believe petroleum jelly is really as issue for 30 minutes. My doctor was OK with it.

My question is not what type of lube. But whether TO PUT or NOT lube on penis head / glans before condom and sex to avoid friction burn.I try to avoid condoms as much as I can but once in a while when a chica I really want to fuck absolutely will not budge on the issue, or wants way too much money, then I have to revert back to using a condom. I do like to put lubricant on my penis first and then put the condom on as I feel it makes the condom less plastic or elastic feeling.

I prefer to use a silicone lubricant not a water based one because those get sticky, silicone stays smooth. Platinum wet pure silicone lube is a good brand, also Swiss Army but it's more expensive. I believe Walmart in the US like in Chula Vista, also carries their own brand which is cheaper like $8 usd.

Also just as I don't like water based lube I also don't like latex condoms. I found that the polyisoprene (Skyn Condoms) or polyurethane (Trojan Supra) are much better. Trojan Supra have a bad habit of breaking easily through, not that I ever cared if they broke LOL. I remember sometimes they'd break and the Chica wouldn't notice and I'd still cum inside her. Kind of like stealthing but then again not really because I wasn't actively removing the condom it just happened to break sometimes.

Anyways hope this helps.

-Gabacho.

Zenduka1
03-15-24, 07:32
Is masturbation good or bad for this hobby? I don't like ejaculating while I am in Tijuana unless it is the last day. It has a tendency to zap out the excitement of being there, touching, feeling, enjoying the girls. If cumming is the mission I do that at home for cheap.