PDA

View Full Version : Climate Change

Engine Driver
09-12-19, 13:22
Since mongers burn millions of gallons of aviation fuel a year getting from one mongering zone to another and fat American mongers use thousands of plastic straws each year sucking their venti frappes, you would think this would have an impact on the climate. Well, here's my two cents worth.

YoursDeepus
09-14-19, 08:17
If our forefathers also had said "Shut up" instead of taking corrective action, can you imagine what could have happened.

Since mongers burn millions of gallons of aviation fuel a year getting from one mongering zone to another and fat American mongers use thousands of plastic straws each year sucking their venti frappes, you would think this would have an impact on the climate. Well, here's my two cents worth.

Chocha Monger
09-28-19, 02:10
Since mongers burn millions of gallons of aviation fuel a year getting from one mongering zone to another and fat American mongers use thousands of plastic straws each year sucking their venti frappes, you would think this would have an impact on the climate. Well, here's my two cents worth.They also discard billions of cum-filled condoms, which end up in the oceans choking sea turtles that mistake them for jellyfish and munch on them.

CrowExplorer
10-04-23, 23:26
Since mongers burn millions of gallons of aviation fuel a year getting from one mongering zone to another and fat American mongers use thousands of plastic straws each year sucking their venti frappes, you would think this would have an impact on the climate. Well, here's my two cents worth.Incredibly Based. Climate change hysteria is just a modern doomsday religion. Funny thing is, if the climate heated up, there would be more benefits than drawbacks, such as longer growing seasons, more rain,(eliminating world hunger) previously uninhabitable icy landscapes would become inhabitable, less deaths from icy roads, heart attacks from shoveling snow, etc.

The fact climate change activists only list drawbacks to a warmer climate, and deny any possible benefits is a clear giveaway that it is more ideology than science.

I personally doubt that the earth is warming dangerously fast, and who knows if we're even influencing it.

*Fun fact! Did you know, that during the Jurassic period, the CO2 levels were 4. 7 times what they are today, and life was more abundant than ever? It's true.

We couldn't even double the amount of CO2 in the atmosphere if we burned every scrap of fossil fuel, let alone get it to 4.7 times what we have now.

Explain to me how we're headed towards extinction again?

Norbert61
10-05-23, 01:41
Incredibly Based. Climate change hysteria is just a modern doomsday religion. Funny thing is, if the climate heated up, there would be more benefits than drawbacks, such as longer growing seasons, more rain,(eliminating world hunger) previously uninhabitable icy landscapes would become inhabitable, less deaths from icy roads, heart attacks from shoveling snow, etc.

The fact climate change activists only list drawbacks to a warmer climate, and deny any possible benefits is a clear giveaway that it is more ideology than science.

I personally doubt that the earth is warming dangerously fast, and who knows if we're even influencing it.

*Fun fact! Did you know, that during the Jurassic period, the CO2 levels were 4. 7 times what they are today, and life was more abundant than ever? It's true.

We couldn't even double the amount of CO2 in the atmosphere if we burned every scrap of fossil fuel, let alone get it to 4.7 times what we have now.

Explain to me how we're headed towards extinction again?Oh boy. I am not going to bother to try unpacking this. I suppose you are a free market guy? I will tell you that any large corporation that is not constantly evaluating climate change (ironoically oil companies do shit whacks) will find their boards displaced. Really you think we could just sort of nonchalantly walk away fro a 12 foot sea level rise? Yes a rise in temperature would force things north and extend those growing seasons- here's the thing chuckles. There's no fucking soil there. Or at least not much that would support industrial agriculture for thousands of years. It would all balance out in a geological timeframe but a whole lot of humanity would be long gone. But of course if you personally doubt it with all you scientific background I guess that should be good enough.

CrowExplorer
10-05-23, 22:54
Oh boy. I am not going to bother to try unpacking this. I suppose you are a free market guy? I will tell you that any large corporation that is not constantly evaluating climate change (ironoically oil companies do shit whacks) will find their boards displaced. Really you think we could just sort of nonchalantly walk away fro a 12 foot sea level rise? Yes a rise in temperature would force things north and extend those growing seasons- here's the thing chuckles. There's no fucking soil there. Or at least not much that would support industrial agriculture for thousands of years. It would all balance out in a geological timeframe but a whole lot of humanity would be long gone. But of course if you personally doubt it with all you scientific background I guess that should be good enough.By using NPK we can get most of what we want yield wise out of a relatively insubstantial and meager soil layer. Turning the taiga into biochar and mixing it in to the soil would also boost the cation exchange capacity dramatically.

The Amazon Basin topsoil was terraformed thousands of years ago by the indigenous peoples living there. They created an exceptional fertile soil called Terra Pretta made from local soil mixed with charcoal, food wastes, offal, bones, & other biomass along with pulverized pottery.

Anyway, if they could terraform with stone-age technology, I think we will do just fine.

LOL, "thousands of years".

If anything, it will take thousands of years for your doomsday climate change predictions to come to fruition.

In the pages of history, you will look as dumb as every other person who bought into a doomsday religion that never delivered.