PDA

View Full Version : Nordic Model

Bfsie
10-14-19, 08:36
How realistic is it for this law to pass though?

Not knowing anything about Germany, I don't know how out of norm is that specific party in that province & how inline with all the other parties at the country level on this issue. In other words, how influential is their resolution in that one province before such a thing becomes the law of the whole land?

I don't know. It seems to get the momentum now in the SPD, one of two biggest parties in Germany historically. Some smaller parties in Germany have already committed to adopt Nordic model.

I wonder how common was it prior to 2017 to see such articles and hear about political parties wanting to end prostitution in Germany? and Mr Ho, Pessimist,

Not at all. In fact I have never heard of it before 2018. As I said before, the core problem is that those politicians are fighting a defenseless enemy, the sex industry which doesn't have any organization representing them politically unlike say the industries in USA. German sex industry with annual revenue of about 15 billions euro doesn't have a single political lobby group or its trade union representing the industry and every FKK club, brothel, monger and so on are on their own. Vast majority of the German parliamentarians are not die-hard opponents of prostitution and they can be either for Nordic model or against Nordic model. But if they don't face any resistance from sex industry, they will go along with a few die-hard politicians who strongly oppose prostitution and want to adopt Nordic model. A few politicians saw no reaction and resistance of the 2017 new law from sex industry and want to take advantage of the weakness of sex industry in Germany now unfortunately.

Lastly is Austria / Switzerland facing a similar attack against prostitution and are they also considering the shitty Nordic model?

I don't know anything about Austria and Switzerland.

Turgid
02-04-20, 13:27
My view is this: Male libido is declining world wide. This applies to male politicians. The lower the libido of the politician the greater the desire to end prostitution. Prostitution has been declining worldwide. China, Argentina, Singapore, Malaysia, the Dominican Republic, Rio de Janeiro. The best modus operandi is to enjoy it while you have it.

Neurosynth
02-06-20, 01:48
My view is this: Male libido is declining world wide. . .What evidence is there of that?

Turgid
03-15-20, 21:18
What evidence is there of that?Declining birth rates.

SvenFKK
03-15-20, 21:24
Declining birth rates.Right. Every time I fuck, a baby is born nine months later.

PunterWanderer
03-15-20, 22:25
Hopefully, the slowdown in activity, lockdown and departure of girls from Germany will not give momentum for abolitionist actions.

BaltiX
03-16-20, 01:57
I don't know if you guys know this or not, but the proposal for SPD to adapt the Swedish model on prostitution was rejected at a party conference late last year IIRC according to some of local German forums. It was a proposal set by Baden-Württemberg branch of SPD, which faced controversy.

PunterWanderer
03-16-20, 23:27
I don't know if you guys know this or not, but the proposal for SPD to adapt the Swedish model on prostitution was rejected at a party conference late last year IIRC according to some of local German forums. It was a proposal set by Baden-Wrttemberg branch of SPD, which faced controversy.I didn't know, but that's the first good news today. Luckily the SPD is on the verge of disappearing from politically scene then.

SvenFKK
03-19-20, 11:26
I didn't know, but that's the first good news today. Luckily the SPD is on the verge of disappearing from politically scene then.Maybe it is, but probably not; they won big in Hamburg. But as noted here, the proposal was rejected. Both the Green Party and the CDU are more likely to adopt the Nordic model than the SPD, so if the SPD disappears, that means things change for the worse.

I remember when "Nordic model" meant a tall, beautiful, blonde, blue-eyed girl with big tits.

BaltiX
03-20-20, 02:46
Maybe it is, but probably not; they won big in Hamburg. But as noted here, the proposal was rejected. Both the Green Party and the CDU are more likely to adopt the Nordic model than the SPD, so if the SPD disappears, that means things change for the worse.

I remember when "Nordic model" meant a tall, beautiful, blonde, blue-eyed girl with big tits.What makes you say that? The Green Party opposes the Swedish model and CDU isn't interested in banning prostitution, even if some of their politicians want to. Keep in mind that each political party has different factions. The SPD in Hamburg is different than those in BW.