PDA

View Full Version : Saunaclub / FKK Penelope (was Great Palace) - Castrop Rauxel

Kuni042
11-23-19, 17:57
This is the club where the Aca Velbert team moved into. It is significantly renovated. Inside and outside. But the best is a very good LU for my taste. Many all-natural big boobers. One is a 95 G and another a 85 H-cup. All natural. I also spotted about 5 german ladies.

The food was still not good. But the lockers were repaired.

**Admin* any chance this club can be upgraded to become a major thread here?

Kuni042
11-23-19, 18:11
**Admin* any chance this club can be upgraded to become a major thread here?I am asking. Because I think this has the making of a new super-club in NRW. I counted 45 girls. But theke claimed 61. With 15 rooms booked all the time, if not more this was a great line-up.

Also the pricing was great 30 e for 20 m and 40 e for 30 m. And there was. The best of all!! - no upselling. I had 4 rooms for the shere joy of it.

Delta Indigo
11-23-19, 18:46
This is the club where the Aca Velbert team moved into. It is significantly renovated. Inside and outside. But the best is a very good LU for my taste. Many all-natural big boobers. One is a 95 G and another a 85 H-cup. All natural. I also spotted about 5 german ladies.

**Admin* any chance this club can be upgraded to become a major thread here?Great Palace was fully nude, is this place fully nude?

Kuni042
11-24-19, 10:33
Definitely not. Most girls are wearing lingerie, tight tops, t-shirts, bodies, and even some wardrobe. I spotted maybe 3-4 girls that had their tops removed.

Yet the real nice thing is that so far, many of the ladies are all very busty. Mostly natural. A heaven for me.

Great Palace was fully nude, is this place fully nude?

Delta Indigo
11-24-19, 10:54
Definitely not. Most girls are wearing lingerie, tight tops, t-shirts, bodies, and even some wardrobe. I spotted maybe 3-4 girls that had their tops removed.

Yet the real nice thing is that so far, many of the ladies are all very busty. Mostly natural. A heaven for me.Too bad, this was the largest fully nude club in NWR. The only other ones I went to were Babylon and Luderlounge. I don't think there are any large / significant fully nude clubs in the entire North of Germany except Artemis, which I avoid nowadays.

Kuni042
11-25-19, 00:36
First of all: this club is very successfully picking up. From all turkish-dominated clubs it may now be currently one of the top 2 - together with Samya.

I rarely visit one club one two consecutive evenings. But for this I had to make an exception. And this despite the club being heavily Turkish-dominated (like Salome, Oceans, Samya, Magnum or even Sharks). I know some of you don't like it. And I don't like it either much. Yet, already on the first evening, I was flashed by so many stunning girls. But I have to admit, stunning for my taste, as I like them a bit more natural: less make-up, less duck-lips, less thin, more boobs. I spotted easily 8-10 girls with natural, above-average cleavage. Much more than are currently in Sharks. There.

The food is below most other clubs but still above Salome.

I have been there during a party (Saturday Nov 23) and it was a great selection of girls. Wow. Apart of the typical Romanian, Bulgarians, there were a few Hungarians, Spanish, polish. But a good crowd of germans: '.

Manuela,

Busty- all natural, but hanging Amara.

Busty-all natural Alexia.

Fake-boobs Cecilia.

And a few others.

The best for me are the many big all-natural boobs.

Polish, 22 yr (Eva or Ewa, blond, shy, has stunningly beautiful 75 H- all naturals. Very beautiful tits. Yet i find here a bit moody and difficult to get into the room. She seems to work on fri and sat.

Sandra, 30-plus, Romanian, dark hair, large nipples, german-dress-size 42,85 dee-cup.

Victoria, 38 yrs, german-dress size 40, from Cuba, german-immigrant, awesome boobs, 80 dee-cup.

One blond, late 20 ies, early 30 ies has the largest natural boobs, that I have seen ever. I would guess 95 H or so. Amazing.

Neurosynth
11-26-19, 20:30

**Admin* any chance this club can be upgraded to become a major thread here?What's the situation regarding BBBJ and BBFS.

Kuni042
11-30-19, 00:54
Cannot confirm or deny anything.

What's the situation regarding BBBJ and BBFS.

Kuni042
01-15-20, 22:00
To be frank, my last club visit on a Friday eve wasnt so great as before. Maybe this is due to winter time. Currently the LU is pretty down.

Also the mongers are not coming. So strange.

Neurosynth
01-15-20, 22:17
Cannot confirm or deny anything.And that was everyone's attitude, ISG would dry out and blow away.

JoeZakary
01-19-20, 18:42
Are you sure about your top 2? I've never been to Samya or Penelope as they too far from Frankfurt, but are you saying its worth traveling / driving from Frankfurt?

First of all: this club is very successfully picking up. From all turkish-dominated clubs it may now be currently one of the top 2 - together with Samya.

I rarely visit one club one two consecutive evenings. But for this I had to make an exception. And this despite the club being heavily Turkish-dominated (like Salome, Oceans, Samya, Magnum or even Sharks). I know some of you don't like it. And I don't like it either much. Yet, already on the first evening, I was flashed by so many stunning girls. But I have to admit, stunning for my taste, as I like them a bit more natural: less make-up, less duck-lips, less thin, more boobs. I spotted easily 8-10 girls with natural, above-average cleavage. Much more than are currently in Sharks. There..

Downandup
09-01-21, 08:07
This place was dead yesterday! Don't waste your time here. OK, I know it's the start of the week and it's not a day club but there were about 7 girls all day. Who knows if if picked up any later.

Sirioja
09-01-21, 12:32
This place was dead yesterday! Don't waste your time here. OK, I know it's the start of the week and it's not a day club but there were about 7 girls all day. Who knows if if picked up any later.Some good Germans started at Castrop Rauxel and not only big tits or thick for Balkanians. Really not best time to judge clubs, but better to go where castings don't suffer too much from PCR.

Chris1791
09-20-21, 17:52
Are there any new weekend reports for here? Has the club recovered? Down or better?

Escape Artist
02-05-22, 23:30
At the moment, line up is on par with Samya and Acapulco Gold.

Decent top 3 girls. Cheap entry, 40+ girls.

Shitty facilities and food but plenty of places to sit and relax.

Chris1791
02-10-22, 16:37
At the moment, line up is on par with Samya and Acapulco Gold.

Decent top 3 girls. Cheap entry, 40+ girls.

Shitty facilities and food but plenty of places to sit and relax.I went a few times October / November.

Top 3 ladies Marie or Maria, Anna and Ada. 4th place Bianca. All these could hold their own anywhere.

However, these ladies are not always there.

Sirioja
03-10-22, 13:50
Little German Lucifer still on business there, when she started at Great Palace before Palace. Also Ada silicon ex LR. Unfortunately I didn't see new Kate I was advised by a NL. Kebab was good, reminding me Velbert. Funny, outside swimming pool with ice above water. Entry 30. Hot chocolate was very bad as hot water.

Escape Artist
03-13-22, 13:34
Ada is Kate 2.0 as named by the Dutch mongers. Again.

Sirioja
03-13-22, 18:55
I didn't find the one looking like Kate I was advised. At least for face and smile.

BigBuddy69
03-18-22, 18:48
If it's Ada silicon, her face is clearly prettier than Kate's face.

Sirioja
03-26-22, 06:58
Ada is Kate 2.0 as named by the Dutch mongers. Again.But Ada ex LR is silicon and duck lips, when I loved beautiful A cup Kate naturals who became also more GFE than was Ada at LR when LR was told to be high level for GFE.

Downandup
04-17-22, 08:12
I stopped in on a Saturday evening to check this place out again. It was far better than my last visit last September when I got bored and left early. There were a lot of Polar Bears and I had to find a parking spot in the street, more importantly there were enough if not a lot of girls for the crowd. My first choice was with a girl named Denisa, I think that she said that she was new there. She was a Liv Tyler lookalike, quite tall, slim and a lovely smile. * I had a great time with her. Finally I find this great looking black girl from Cameroon, it was a nice session again although she would have finished me with a hand job if I had not stopped her.

Wanking
06-01-22, 18:20
I had a great day in this well run club last Fri 27th.

I will try knock a proper report in the next few days.

I would really recommend it for Newbies because the women do not approach at all. So therefore you can really take your time and only session when you are ready.

Also no smoking inside is great, I think its the first FKK I've ever been which is Smoke free.

More later.

Anti Silicone
06-03-22, 06:29
I am thinking of going to Penelope in July for the first time.

Do they have discount entry tickets / coupons as Acapulco Gold has 10 entries for 200 E?

Sirioja
06-03-22, 07:20

Do they have discount entry tickets / coupons as Acapulco Gold has 10 entries for 200 E?You can use same tickets for Gold and Penelope which are brothers. Gold work on day, Penelope is more for night, for vampire like me who love sex in late night. For both and also Velbert, girls don't hunt, you can relax, they just come to you when they know you and would like you repeat. Few prettier girls than at Sharks or Globe.

Wanking
06-03-22, 11:01

Do they have discount entry tickets / coupons as Acapulco Gold has 10 entries for 200 E?I think so. They also had 10 euro discount vouchers you could print off from their newsletter but I believe that is paused for the moment.

Sirioja
06-03-22, 12:47
I stopped in on a Saturday evening to check this place out again. It was far better than my last visit last September when I got bored and left early. There were a lot of Polar Bears and I had to find a parking spot in the street, more importantly there were enough if not a lot of girls for the crowd. My first choice was with a girl named Denisa, I think that she said that she was new there. She was a Liv Tyler lookalike, quite tall, slim and a lovely smile. * I had a great time with her. Finally I find this great looking black girl from Cameroon, it was a nice session again although she would have finished me with a hand job if I had not stopped her.Tall Denisa is ex LR, like ex Ada silicon. Denisa is with naturals.

Sirioja
06-03-22, 20:46
Tall Denisa is ex LR, like ex Ada silicon. Denisa is with naturals.Tall blond Denisa with naturals.

Anti Silicone
06-04-22, 18:55
I think so. They also had 10 euro discount vouchers you could print off from their newsletter but I believe that is paused for the moment.Sirioja and Wanking.

Thank you for the information.

I applied for the news letter of Penelope.

Sirioja
06-05-22, 04:20
Sirioja and Wanking.

Thank you for the information.

I applied for the news letter of Penelope.You can pay with same tickets for Gold and Penelope.

Eryk9021
06-11-22, 02:55
Two visits to Penelope in Castrop-Rauxel in May.

Since I got positive experience in AcaGold in the past, and I learned that Penelope belongs to the same owner, I assumed that the same level of experience can be found in it's sister club.

First visit on Friday, after 21:00.

Food was very nice, since it was grilled, really tasty, better than AcaGold in my opinion.

Showers: really shitty showers, similar as in AcaGold, they didn't used pandemic time to renovate them, disappointing.

Line-up: first impression was very good. There were many good looking ladies, around 30-40 of them. And light in main bar area is a bit dimmed, so they kind of look more attractive? I guess this trick is played here on purpose.

Many Turkish and other southern nations, I guess this is a club suited mainly for them.

Session 1: Ada from Romania (ex-LR), I remembered her face from LR, she is still good looking, has very nice body, silikon tits. Session was nice, BBBJ was good, sex in 3 positions, satisfactory. However no kissing and no pussy licking, so session was a bit short (15 min). Paid 40 e.

Session 2: Jasmin from Romania. Attractive blonde, that sits and waits to be choosen. I have found out she is also ex-LR and ex-GT! She is 30 yo but looks younger, like a student girl. BBBJ was good, and responsive 69. I had issues to cum again, so sex took a long time, but she was fine with that, not a single rush from here! Session was pretty long (30 min kept). Paid 40 e.

Second visit on Sunday, after 21:00.

Food was not that good as before, plus they close kitchen at 23:00.

On this day there were much less women, maybe 20, and club was quite empty. I interviewed some ladies, Dalia (tall blonde) and Christina, but had impression that it would be short and bad session with them. There was Ioana (angel blonde), but afterwards, on German forum I discovered she makes some terribly bad rooms.

Finally I decided on Daniella, can be recognized by glasses, she makes good impression visually. She quotes 50 euro for basic session, but with kissing. Unfortunately, it was a catastrophe! She is a passive-abzockerin. Kissing on a frozen dead lips. Oral she does only CBJ! Pussy licking refused. Her overall attitude was to piss off a customer, so he quits as fast as possible. This session I had to break just after 5 minutes! Maximally pissed off. This was according to HER scenario. 50 euros burned for this *****. totally rip-off!

She revealed to me before that she worked in many, many clubs. My guess: she was kicked out from each one of them.

My worst experience since last year!

After this experience I realized that my first positive impression of this club was wrong. I incorrectly assumed that since AcaGold is the same owner, quality will be assured here. Don't make the same mistake as I did! Don't make such assumption! Now I see clearly that my 2 positive sessions here were only exceptions!

I have complained at the reception, they didn't seem to really listen, I'm sure they will ignore it and let girls continue to do whatever the fuck they want here. They are in charge here, NOT the management. Another club where girls are not there for us customers, but we are there for them, so they can rip us off.

I wish there would be again a club that is strongly customer-oriented, and all the GT and LR orphans and other good girls would work there.

I refuse to be a frickin mine sweeper!

Because of that fail I don't plan to ever return to this place.

Wanking
06-11-22, 16:46
Yeah I found service levels of the 2 girls I did to be well below RTC. No kissing, kinda a mechanical but I did get satisfaction from both girls and came with both. Forgot names now, but I had good 69 with both. I explained to both beforehand what I wanted.

No smoking in the lounge was great. Food was great, and overall good value for 30 entry.

There are 2 showers futher down in the changing room with rain heads that work well.

On my next trip ill defo do a day here again.

Its not perfect but overall a decent enough experience for small money.

Getting there by public transport from Essen -.

I took train to Herne and then bus 351 to stop near the club, overall around 1 hour.

Buses stop around 8 pm, so on way back I walked to Castrop Rauxel, almost 3 km through the dark forest, thanks Google Maps. And then got train back to Essen.

All the transport options are on Google maps anyway.

I was there May 27th

Sirioja
06-12-22, 09:09
Two visits to Penelope in Castrop-Rauxel in May.

Since I got positive experience in AcaGold in the past, and I learned that Penelope belongs to the same owner, I assumed that the same level of experience can be found in it's sister club.

First visit on Friday, after 21:00.

Food was very nice, since it was grilled, really tasty, better than AcaGold in my opinion.

Showers: really shitty showers, similar as in AcaGold, they didn't used pandemic time to renovate them, disappointing.

Line-up: first impression was very good. There were many good looking ladies, around 30-40 of them. And light in main bar area is a bit dimmed, so they kind of look more attractive? I guess this trick is played here on purpose.

Many Turkish and other southern nations, I guess this is a club suited mainly for them.

Session 1: Ada from Romania (ex-LR), I remembered her face from LR, she is still good looking, has very nice body, silikon tits. Session was nice, BBBJ was good, sex in 3 positions, satisfactory. However no kissing and no pussy licking, so session was a bit short (15 min). Paid 40 e.

Session 2: Jasmin from Romania. Attractive blonde, that sits and waits to be choosen. I have found out she is also ex-LR and ex-GT! She is 30 yo but looks younger, like a student girl. BBBJ was good, and responsive 69. I had issues to cum again, so sex took a long time, but she was fine with that, not a single rush from here! Session was pretty long (30 min kept). Paid 40 e.

Second visit on Sunday, after 21:00.

Food was not that good as before, plus they close kitchen at 23:00.

On this day there were much less women, maybe 20, and club was quite empty. I interviewed some ladies, Dalia (tall blonde) and Christina, but had impression that it would be short and bad session with them. There was Ioana (angel blonde), but afterwards, on German forum I discovered she makes some terribly bad rooms.

Finally I decided on Daniella, can be recognized by glasses, she makes good impression visually. She quotes 50 euro for basic session, but with kissing. Unfortunately, it was a catastrophe! She is a passive-abzockerin. Kissing on a frozen dead lips. Oral she does only CBJ! Pussy licking refused. Her overall attitude was to piss off a customer, so he quits as fast as possible. This session I had to break just after 5 minutes! Maximally pissed off. This was according to HER scenario. 50 euros burned for this *****. totally rip-off!

She revealed to me before that she worked in many, many clubs. My guess: she was kicked out from each one of them.

My worst experience since last year!

After this experience I realized that my first positive impression of this club was wrong. I incorrectly assumed that since AcaGold is the same owner, quality will be assured here. Don't make the same mistake as I did! Don't make such assumption! Now I see clearly that my 2 positive sessions here were only exceptions!

I have complained at the reception, they didn't seem to really listen, I'm sure they will ignore it and let girls continue to do whatever the fuck they want here. They are in charge here, NOT the management. Another club where girls are not there for us customers, but we are there for them, so they can rip us off.

I wish there would be again a club that is strongly customer-oriented, and all the GT and LR orphans and other good girls would work there.

I refuse to be a frickin mine sweeper!

Because of that fail I don't plan to ever return to this place.Thanks for your report, but do You think You really know about this club when You were not able to find the best who was working on your visit. On my first visit, I detected what can be this club, I had to wait for 8 hours for her, but after our 30 mn discovery, now she come to me when full busy. I didn remember Ada at Penelope at LR? When Ada silicon LR is not Ada at Penelope.

Sirioja
06-12-22, 22:06
Yeah I found service levels of the 2 girls I did to be well below RTC. No kissing, kinda a mechanical but I did get satisfaction from both girls and came with both. Forgot names now, but I had good 69 with both. I explained to both beforehand what I wanted.

No smoking in the lounge was great. Food was great, and overall good value for 30 entry.

There are 2 showers futher down in the changing room with rain heads that work well.

On my next trip ill defo do a day here again.

Its not perfect but overall a decent enough experience for small money.

Getting there by public transport from Essen -.

I took train to Herne and then bus 351 to stop near the club, overall around 1 hour.

Buses stop around 8 pm, so on way back I walked to Castrop Rauxel, almost 3 km through the dark forest, thanks Google Maps. And then got train back to Essen.

All the transport options are on Google maps anyway.

I was there May 27thI would say average foods. 4 showers. Swimming pool in garden is open. One of the few clubs where can find sometimes high level German girls, but have to compete with different locals.

TraLaLax
07-22-22, 21:36
Good lineup, edible food, decent facilities, and girls charge 40 euro per 30 minutes. At 30 euros entry, it's a bargain.

I visited the club 12:30-21:30 on Saturday.

* Facilities.

A medium sized club with mostly modern style interior.

Inside the club there is a nightclub area, a dining area, winter gardens, a kino, a relax lounge and massage. The nightclub area has a dark interior with a blueish hue from the lighting. The kino is very basic, with a couple of couches and a large screen. On the second floor, there is a nice lounge where you can relax, watch television or read a book. There are dining tables both inside the nightclub area and in one of the winter gardens.

Outside there is a large garden with a pool, a sauna, sunbeds and seating groups. The seating groups have shade from roof overhangs. Trees in the garden give shade to some of the sunbeds. A nice place to relax on sunny days.

All in all. I can see myself spending a few days at the club in a row.

* Atmosphere.

There were quite a few guys at the club when I visited. The sun was shining, and everyone were in a good mood.

The girls where neither pushy nor shy.

The atmosphere was relaxed and not party like.

* Cleanliness.

The club was clean enough, but the toilet in the wardrobe smelled really-really bad. The problem was caused by guys not flushing the urinals after use + no urinal cakes.

* Staff.

The staff were friendly. The morning receptionist did not speak English, while the evening receptionist had good English skills.

* Food and drink.

Basic breakfast with cereal, bread, ham, cheese and salami.

In the afternoon and evening, they served grilled kebab, bratwursts and chicken, with rice and chips. The grilled food was ok.

Grocery store cake.

Soft-drinks and coffee is self-service. Beer is 5 euro. You pay for the beer in the reception.

* Girls.

The visible lineup was six girls when I arrived around 12:30. During the afternoon the number of girls grew to 20-30.

The lineup was very good. Most girls were normal or slim, and a couple were outright gorgeous. There were multiple girls there I could see myself spending time in the room with. (I like both athletic and GND type girls.).

I had two rooms, 1,5 hours and 2,5 hours, both with Hannah. I enjoy spending time with her. She has decent English skills, is confident and driven, but still has a sweet and easy-going personality. Close to GFE, even though she does not kiss.

* Prices.

Entry to the club is 30 euro.

The girl's base price is 40 euro per half hours, with BBBJ.

* Getting there.

Take the bus (311) or train (RB43) from Herne towards Castrop-Rauxel sud, then walk the last 10-15 minutes.

* Other.

The website is outdated and does not give an accurate presentation of the club.

Sirioja
07-23-22, 04:16
I confirm for probably best value in FKK land and even better at night than day. I just find foods were better tasty a while ago. Better rooms than at Globe. Yes, entry 30 or even 35 is really good deal. Garden with swimming pool but not same champagne party than at Freubad, but I prefer to play love in both.

Steve 9696
09-29-22, 07:39
Dortmund is def not pussy central. A helpful member said saunaclub Penelope could prob deliver (20 minutes NW). I had low expectations but was pleasantly surprised. 30 entry and old school pricing of 50/ half including BBBJ.

The club is really quite nice. Clean and relatively large. I had been warned it's a bit of a Turkish sausage fest but it seems they don't take too many girls so it doesn't hurt the selection much. I went with a wingman and around 11 there were probably 15 ish girls spread about. No real stunners but plenty of pleasant looking girls wanting to suck your dick. Nice couches, kino, and an attentive bar maid. Mixed drinks are 10.

The best part about this club is the girls attitudes. There is absolutely no one coming around harassing you to go. But when you do engage, we found the girls to be pleasant and laid back. My friend took a very slim girl with dark features and reported she was excellent. I took two different girls first was a bit chubby and very Latina looking. She was a nice accommodating girl. We went to the porno for some light kissing and she stroked me up hard. It was a nice start. She charged 20 for kissing which was a bit light but def added ti the experience. No CIM allowed but after an excellent BBBJ and great fucking she finished me right up to the last second in front of the mirror. Solid experience. 70.

Second girl looked super cute in her Daisy Dukes. She was doing a lot of dancing and twerking and generally trying a lot harder than most girls to look sexy. Took her for a spin and oh my. She gives AMAZING head. And she would position herself so she's looking at me but on her side with her legs spread so I could feel her pussy. She was cautious about full deep FIV but I worked her pussy pretty good. She loves sucking cock and it shows. She got very wet and I was able to slide from her clit partially up into her pussy with my fingers and she seemed to really like it.

Superb fucking in all positions and 30 extra to CIM which I did. Great great session. 80.

All In all if you aren't out for top optics and will take a 6-7 who is sweet and performs well, then Penelope can be great for you. My wingman and I agreed we like it better than Sharks visit earlier in the week for the pricing, laid back girls, and overall vibe. Recommend.

Not Savvy
04-17-23, 17:29
Last Sunday, the tributary was important at Penelope. The club is beginning to become a regional asset in this area.

The space is big enough, the interior decoration is clean. Above all, the cuisine is excellent in relation to the price to pay (30). There are always industrial frozen foods at 3 pm, but the cooks are careful to cook them. Result: they are good enough, much better than those of Acapulco Gold belonging to the same group. At 6 pm They serve hot meals. They are simple, but acceptable.

As for the girls, they were not numerous because of the reason we all know. However, there are different types and different nationalities including some Latinos. Everyone will find their account. The star was Zoe, the young German supermodel physique. I saw her at Sharks where she didn't make enough rooms because of her price and the competition. Here she is the queen. She connects the short and long rooms taking time to time rest with her friends. In short, this environment makes her much better. Despite the price here, in the end she wins better than at Sharks. The strategy of the girls varies. Some top girls of Sharks allow themselves to be selective, because they are still young. But how long will it last?

Thampi62
06-27-23, 12:54
Visiting Penelope on a nearby Saturday. Highly excited to visit the club even if it is far from Dusseldorf and depending on public transport. Hope it is a tourist friendly club as it is a sister concern of ACAG group. How is the usual LU in Penelope and expecting the ladies will be friendly.

Regards.

ShinyCrazy
09-15-23, 06:18
Impressions of Penelope Club in Castrop-Rauxel.

This is another slightly down at the heel club, like Acapulco Gold. It's clean, but just not a "luxury" experience. Entry was cheap. Only 30 Euro. The girls were charging 50 Euro per half hour for FK, DATY, BBBJ, covered sex. There is an outdoor sauna and a small outdoor pool, no indoor jacuzzi or other indoor wellness facilities. Fine for summer. Not sure how you would "relax" in the winter without any indoor facilities. Pretty much everything else is in one big room with concrete walls and concrete ceilings. Very industrial and sterile feel to the room, like at a high school that is decorated for prom. The decor looks like someone without interior design training searched online for "party decorations" about 20 years ago and then they never updated the decor. The pillars located around the room are "decorated" with water filled panels that appear to have tiny bubbles floating upwards, however, most of panels are cracked and only half full of water. The food was club normal: grilled sausages and French fries and salad. Edible. Soda fountain and coffee machine available for self service. Plenty of towels. Small room with porn on TV, otherwise TVs in main room are playing music videos. Music was played medium volume, not deafening. Clientele was a good mix of ages and half German half Turkish. When I arrived at 12:00 noon, there were only 4-5 girls and probably 30-40 guys. The ratio got worse as the evening went on. I would say the ratio of men to women at Penelope was the worst I have ever seen. By early evening, there were literally 150+ guys and probably 30 women. At least 5 of those were very attractive. I went with 3 girls. First was Patricia, who was almost certainly Romanian but claimed to be from Valencia Spain. Spoke English with an Eastern European accent. She was overweight, and not really my type, but when I chose her early after the club opened, she was the best of the 5 girls available. Service was good, nothing special. Next girl was Ellen or Helen, a beautiful Romanian with natural pert tits and minimal tattoos who stood near the small lockers all evening. She had dark hair in a bob that was chin length. I had high hopes, since she was so attractive. Poor service. No enthusiasm. Another sex robot trying to get out of the room in record time. At this point, I was getting discouraged. I did see a dark black girl, and assumed that she was probably African and that I would finally have a positive experience. No luck. As I went to speak with her, another guy moved in and away they went. It was getting late and I didn't want to wait in line for her. I saw a very slim and youthful girl with braided pig tails who looked very natural. Her name was Christina. Romanian, of course. She said she was 20 years old with no kids. Get to the room and: no kissing, no stroking her body because she's "too ticklish", no DATY. Only "relax baby while I give you blowjob", basically to get me hard quickly so we can fuck in 5 minutes and she can return to the hunt ASAP. What a series of crap service and what a sausage fest this club was. I do not understand why locals would come to this club with a ratio of 10 guys for every girl unless they are closeted gays and like to look at naked men. I also don't understand why you would come to a club where the girls offer service like in a laufhaus or Eros center. If I wanted a 5 minute pump and dump, I wouldn't bother with going to a FKK club. Overall, facilities were middle of the pack, a handful of girls were attractive, but the service was crap.

Sirioja
09-17-23, 14:20
When You know a bit, much better to visit Penelope on evening / night. Can sometimes find great girls.

Hold The Door
09-19-23, 00:30
I was working in Essen for one day only with a free evening, after work I paid a visit to the Essen RLD to have a look around and left after 2 minutes as it was dire.

I went for dinner then drove out to Penelope's arriving at about at about 7 pm parking on the road near the club as all the club parking was taken. Buzzed in through the gate and arrived at reception paid 30 E entry and went into the changing rooms.

They were clean and a female staff member with short hair was cleaning the floors, throughout my time there she seamed to be everywhere cleaning or collecting empty glasses or stacking plates.

I took a shower these were clean but the toilets were a bit cramped squeezing behind a door to get at the urinals.

Once ready I headed out into the club and my initial impression was it was tired and dark, it was still daylight outside but none was coming into the room with all the disco lights going it made it very difficult to appreciate the ladies in some places all you could make out was a silhouette.

Did a quick walk around found the dining area with a self service tomato pasta dish and some other dish I couldn't identify and I was quite happy I had eaten beforehand. Headed outside and saw a sauna and swimming pool then back inside and there were a couple of small side rooms once showing music video's and the other porn. Having now seen the entire club and got a soft drink and found a sofa to sit at and start looking for someone to take up stairs.

I would say at this time there were about 50-60 men and 25-35 women. I am use to having girls going around stopping by saying "Hey babe" and having some small talk allowing you to think about who your playmate will be or when I walk around having girls see if you will sit next to them where they will let you know what is on offer.

There was none of this here not a single girl came round and spoke to me or tried to tempt me over when I walked around the room. From going to Sharks & Palace I know the approaches can get annoying but you can go to quiet areas where the girls are allowed to take a break from them. As there is no area like this here it seems the girls just don't approach. Even when making eye contact and trying to get them to come over they don't, never had this issue at Goldentime Bruggen.

After 90 minutes of moving around and seeing who was about incase a gem was in a room I had decided on 3 possible girls, I approached the first called Marianna a slim ROM, said Hello, asked if she spoke English, she said no and then she wandered off.

Second girl was Christina ROM young and slender wearing a lilac mini skirt and matching vest top. She was dressed as though going out on a student night in town. She spoke English I confirmed DATY, OWO Kissing 50 E30 she had quite a few tattoos once the clothes came off but her breasts were virtually perfection to me a handful, firm and full be / see. Started out well with LFK and caressing before moving to DATY. Switched OWO which was good before she climbed on top. At this point she stopped doing the LFK and turned into a robotic ROM.

After showering I headed back to the main room and the music had changed from Disco (Mainly Dua Lipa) to I guess Turkish / Rom dance music, some of the girls started dancing, some guy's were dancing.

Back on a sofa the 3rd girl I had considered came over a sat on the other end of the sofa and proceeded to ignore me and wouldn't engage. A friendly Turkish chap was dancing and kept seeing if she would get up to dance but she was having none of it. I was there until about 21:45 before deciding I might as well leave as I was bored. In all I was in the club for about 3 hrs.

I've previously stayed in FKK for 8-10 hrs taking multiple rooms but here there just isn't enough to occupy yourself between rooms while recharging, no massage, no quiet area to read. The girls don't approach making it all standoffish. There's no talking to the girls and if one takes you fancy tell her to come back in an hour.

Penelopes reminded me of Privee near Reus https://www.privee.es/instalaciones.html but not as good. Privee is a night club where you pay 10-20 E to go in including a drink there are girls around the bar and pool area they charge you 70 E30 you only stay for 1-2 hrs but Privee has more of a party atmosphere and the girls are friendly.

Would I return. Only if I was in the area for work I wouldn't make a special trip. I would just go find a girl then leave as the entry cost is not high I'm not bothered with staying whereas with Sharks and Palace the entry fee warrants staying and taking multiple rooms as where I live an escort is typically 80 E30 making the entrance and 30 min cost of 30 min is the same and you can at least see the girl before going to a room.

Eryk9021
10-04-23, 20:11
I had some good and bad experiences from my 3 previous visits to Penelope. Last time I was here 5 months ago, in April 2023, also on Tuesday. This time I went there mostly to get some tasty food, girls were not my priority.

Long story short: food was awful! I don't know what happened. And there was almost no meat! No soup, no desserts. This time I ate mostly white bread. I am NOT kidding! This was most tasty meal I ate here! I have noticed that a lot of girls ordered food from outside! I just cannot believe how in such short period of time food in this club deteriorated! And I remembered this club from super food like schnitzels, grilled chicken, nuggets, desserts and so on (on normal days, not only during parties).

Girls: I estimate LU to be 30-40, lot of nice looking girls. I talked with Mara from Albania, Juliana (blonde highlight), Andrea (blonde, speaks only German). I recognized also Madalina and Ioana / Ionela (blonde angel, but service is short / scam). Generally from reading German forum freiercafe, service level of girls here range from bad to average. Many beautiful girls there I didn't see they sessioned with anyone during my stay there (bad omen). I didn't want to risk so left with no session. But this time I left with impression that I will never come back here again since there is nothing for me to be attracted to this place anymore. Better go to other clubs.

Sirioja
10-05-23, 06:31
Good point if good looks, when I only pay for this.

Howie
10-12-23, 20:30
Made a trip to this club a few weeks ago.

Made out with Francesca and Rowena. Two of the cutest petite girls in the club.

Francesca is Bulgarian with nice pair of silicons and Rowena is a slim petite Romanian.

50/30 each with BBBJ.

Howie.

Steve 9696
10-25-23, 15:29
I've seen mixed reviews on this small club near Essen. But I liked it my first time a year ago and I liked it this visit as well. Yes the facilities are mediocre compared to say a mega club like Sharks. But it's also way more fun and relaxed as well. There is absolutely no girl pressure. Not a single girl will approach you it's all up to you! Some guys find this offputting, but I find it relaxing and refreshing, having just fended off girls right and left at Vive Madrid (see Madrid thread).

The facilities are not glam, but are solid and complete, including the usual pool and sauna. The food sucks. But I don't care. I am here for the atmosphere and the girls.

Some I suppose might not care for the atmosphere. There is definitely a high guy to girl ratio but that doesn't really matter because lots of guys just come here to hang out. There is no problem finding a girl and the guys all seem friendly and welcoming. I chatted with some great guys.

Most important of course are the girls. I found them to be uniformly attractive with only a couple thick girls and one fattie. There were several I coulda fucked but only one truly lit me up and that's all it takes. Her name is Indira.

I chose a good vantage point in the middle of the club, as the girls tend to congregate around the large hanging bed in the middle. Indira quickly stood out as having a fun energy dancing a bit as other girls stood around. And clearly a bit of a leader (could be good or bad) as she got some ring dancing going with the other girls when an upbeat Romanian tune came on.

She is also 100% my type. A petite but super tight little bod. Well tanned but with beautiful tan lines and whiter breasts. Really a tight little package, so I called her over and we chatted very briefly.

She has a lovely face with upturned cat eye makeup and she has a wonderful way of staring right at you as you speak. Beautiful face to match the bod. It was actually a bit intimidating to have that beauty so focused exclusively on me! I had to look away several times and I do this a lot!

Well it took me about 30 seconds to confirm that she is the one. I confirm it's 50/ half with BBBJ standard and off we go, her near perfect bum preceding me up the stairs. Got to say it's nice to find one club in Germany where it's 50/ half with BBBJ and no arguing! Yay!

The rooms are clean and comfortable and we get right to it. She is not super affectionate GFE but very submissive and will do anything as you please. We start on the bed, me kneeling and her on her side legs closed for BJ. She takes it nice and slow like I like. Slow deep strokes. A little toothy TBH but not enough to call it off. Didn't push for BLS as I didn't want to have an upcharge discussion sour things. Who knows, maybe she woulda for free.

I squeeze and admire her fine ass as she sucks on. After a while I spread her legs, which she obliged and feel her pussy. Not really wet since she's an experienced FKK girl but still nice. Have a good rocking time just getting sucked.

After maybe ten minutes of this we suit up in her condom and move to cowgirl. She is definitely a cowgirl pro. She can fuck the bejesus out of you so if you cum easy, beware. But I don't after 6 fucks in Madrid the last two days. LOL. But man she can ride. And the view in the mirror of how she can smoothly flow her hips is absolutely amazing. Can still see it in my minds eye.

After a while we switch to mish but it's just not happening. I am fucked out. But hey lots of time still so we are going to switch to my Sagami 2. 0. But of course in the BS of fishing it out of my robe I have gone softer. I ask for a bit of help and we return to her sucking and me pussy stroking. Her pussy is wet now and feels great under my fingers.

After a good bit of this I get the Sagami on (even the large is super tight and takes quite some manhandling haha Japanese condoms. But soooo thin.) We return to cowgirl. She fucks the hell out of me and damn it feels good and I think I might shoot. But don't. We move to mish and the Steve but still no dice. She's a bit puzzled because I'm sure most guys will have blasted by now but she doesn't know I am on fuck #7. LOL.

Well we got pretty damn close and that's good enough to move to the finish. She asks how she can help she's really concerned I haven't cum. I love girls who take their job with pride! So I put her on masturbation show. It's not wonderful, but she is fucking beautiful and she stares straight into my eyes as I jack off for her. At first I think it's pointless but she breaks out the baby oil and WTF, after a bit more pussy admiration, I shoot a nice load just a few inches short of her pussy. Nice! We are both pleased. 😋.

Wind down from here is a sauna and bracing plunge in the pool. Then wrap it up and head out. I personally recommend Penelope if you like a chill atmosphere and great value.

Howie
10-25-23, 17:15
Most important of course are the girls. I found them to be uniformly attractive with only a couple thick girls and one fattie. There were several I coulda fucked but only one truly lit me up and that's all it takes. Her name is Indira.

She is also 100% my type. A petite but super tight little bod. Well tanned but with beautiful tan lines and whiter breasts. Really a tight little package, so I called her over and we chatted very briefly.

She has a lovely face with upturned cat eye makeup and she has a wonderful way of staring right at you as you speak. Beautiful face to match the bod. It was actually a bit intimidating to have that beauty so focused exclusively on me! I had to look away several times and I do this a lot!
Hey Steve9696,

Great report. Elegantly stated as a nice relaxing club.

On the other hand to widen your horizons, if you are looking for a loud and high energy vibe club with similar quality of line up, try FKK Mondial near Cologne during Thur-Sat. Not sure if you have been there before.

If Indira is your type, you will definitely adore Beatrice at Mondial. Well tanned, amazing elegant body with cute bubbly ass and gorgeous face.

Howie.

Steve 9696
10-26-23, 13:49
Yesterday I reported that Penelope Saunaclub was a solid club and I had a good experience. Today let me report that I had a GREAT experience. And two times at that! Sometimes you find a gem and I accidentally stumbled upon mine.

I arrived perhaps 11 and it was much the same as the day before. Lots of presumably Turkish guys with beards hanging out and some girls milling about. After getting my drink and hanging out for a while the club got livelier and more girls started appearing. I'the estimate 15-20.

I saw Indira from the previous night but did not plan to repeat as I wanted a stellar BJ and lots of it. I was wanting a girl who LOVES to BJ. Plus Indira did not give me the fuck me eyes, presumably because I am so difficult to finish. LOL.

I enjoyed my my beer but switched to Red Bull vodka to make sure I was up for the game. After some time, I decided to hit the porno room to get a bit inspired. I find porn goggles work even better than beer goggles!

An attractive girl, Bella, was strategically placed at the entrance to the porno room and engaged with me. I had seen her last night walking by and thought "damn she has a great ass". But she has this messy wild hair thing going on that somehow made me think she was older (she says she is 28 and Hungarian). Turns out I should have taken her last night because oh my!

We chitty chat a bit and I see that her deep brown eyes are absolutely gorgeous and has nice plump but not overdone lips. I absolutely would swear she is Colombian if I didn't know better. She is very friendly and good enough English.

I figure let's just lay down the cards and so I say that all girls do blowjob but some girls LOVE to do blowjob. She says absolutely she loves to BJ and this is no lie. I suggest we sit in the porno for a bit before going up. In the porno I say she can touch me I don't mind but she says to save it for the room. I do get a nice chub on regardless as I give her a neck and back massage which she truly appreciates.

Let me digress for a moment on Bella. It is quite clear she is a pros pro and has been doing this for a while. She says she used to work at Sharks for a year, but I suspect she worked before that as well given her skills. Most girls who have worked FKK for a long time are worn down and try to pull all sorts of cheats and time wasters. But very rarely you find a girl where all that grinding has instead polished her to a fine sheen and she is simply superb at her craft. Kate the Great at Globe was this way and so is Bella. She is an absolute pro in the best sense of the word.

In the room she is the perfect bubbly kitten, even saying "meow" from time to time. She is quickly naked and prancing around on the bed on all fours showing me her perfect ass and beautiful pussy. We start with BJ me on my back and her on all fours, ass facing me to the side. I don't dive into DATY knowing she's a super pro but I do admire and squeeze that perfect ass and touch and stroke her pussy.

After some time she comes up for air and asks sex now or more blowjob. I say more blowjob and she gladly obliges. She's got a little bit of sloppy PSE going but I ask her to keep it slow and she complies. She def does know how to suck cock.

After a while we suit up with my Sagami 2. 0 and have a great time in cowgirl. I haven't really spent enough time w her tits but they are perfect firm Bee cups and I sample them some during cowgirl. Wonderful feel. Actually her whole body is top notch.

After some doggie to grab onto that tight bubble butt we swap to mish which I always love. She really feels great and I build till I am quite close. We swap back to BJ and finish with sloppy BLS while I Jack off. Consumate pro that she is, she bobs up from balls every 30 seconds or so and spits on my dick rather than me having to relubricate. Just sooooo service oriented. And I shoot a nice shot. What a sweetheart. I tell her she's amazing and we should go again in a bit and she lights up like fireworks.

After a quick shower I head back to the club for a bit but quickly decide the sauna and pool is the trick to get my second wind. I see her very briefly on my way to the sauna, but when I return she is gone. I assume she must be in a room. Suspecting this, I take a seat at the bar which is at the end of the stairs. Sure enough she comes down shortly.

I am amazed that right after fucking some other dude she greets me with a "so great to see you my love" and a cheek kiss and we pretty much head right up again. LOL. But such is the life of an FKK girl who is good at her trade.

The first time we got a shit room with barely room to move. This time we got a suite with two big chairs and a giant framed mirror on the wall. We start with kneeling BJ in front of the mirror and it feels great. She breaks out a smoke and asks me if I mind, which I don't. So she will take a puff, blow it out on my dick, and offer it to me. I take a puff and send it back. This just feels very intimate, sharing a cig while she blows the fuck out of me. Super nice.

I think we do much of the same but throw in some of the Steve position for variety. Very nice. It's so hard to decide what is best. Cowgirl with amazing tits. Doggie with amazing ass. Mish with amazing pussy feel and intimate face to face, or the Steve wiith her legs up in the air on my shoulders and driving deep and hard.

In the end we swap back to BJ and ultimately the BLS and jacking that is the most sure fire finish. I honestly didn't think I had an ninth shot in four days but this little minx inspires me and I shoot a hot load after a bit. Damn that girl is fire. High recommend on Bella!

Escape Artist
01-31-24, 02:45
NRW clubs hardly ever get any reviews.

Penelope's been in my cheap club rotation for quite a while. Just like other clubs of the sort, don't expect Hessen decadence or optical quality but in a line up of 40 or so, there's usually 10 or so girls I find doable. Of those, 2-3 are automatically on my to-do list. Expect most rooms to be optic fuck quality without GFE or deep kiss but at the same time, those same rooms are usually not starfish / deadfish either. Girls just don't really do the "groom your customer for GFE long room" thing. Half the girls, I would never touch. Another 25% are the "last girl at the bar and you'll fuck anything because you're drunk and horny" type.

The good thing is that you don't get all of the touristy upsells because well, there aren't that many tourists visiting the Dortmund area. BBBJ is pretty standard. DATY is hit and miss. And as mentioned, assume no for DFK. Optically, a handful of girls would make the top 10 at Sharks.

Adella is a solid 8, maybe even a 9 for some guys. Perfect silhouette with tiny waste and ideal ass. Her tits are fake but maybe the best fake boobs you can ask for. I tried hard, but couldn't feel the silicone bag. Long hair brunette with pretty face but likely augmented lips. No kissing in short rooms but is likely on the table for longer rooms. She was occupied for at least 5 hours in a long room with a client. I doubt guys spend that much time in a room if FK was not offered.

Cami / Amy is another of similar quality. Natural boobs, great ass. Pretty face. Girl next door energy when you talk to her, even if she does not give that off if looking from afar. No kissing in my sessions though. No DATY either. Great for everything else.

Those were two of the top looking girls for general tastes but a half dozen other girls fit my eclectic taste for various reason. Mara / Mira was a great 19 year old discovery last year. Unbelievable tits with a nice and natural sag. Great energy in the room. Remember asking to switch to doggy and she jumps onto all fours, slaps her palms on the bed, shoulders low, and ass cheeks facing the ceiling. God damn. What a firecracker.

There are a handful of other girls of decent optical quality for various tastes. Most doable ones were skinny minis that fit my regular tastes, despite the fact that girls above were of the curvy variety.

Also worth mentioning that there are some Germans in the line up. Long time little Lucy is still in the line up and is usually only there on the weekends. She's gain some weight in the mid 20's but still attractive with amazing service. Leoni / Lelani? Is a tall German redhead with nice tits. German dudes have her booked most of my visit though.

But then there is also a 40 year old looking blond German who seemed to be very popular. Good God, I don't know why. I don't care how great her service is, she looks like she works at the local convenient store smoking a pack and a half of cigarettes per day giving 20 dolllar blow jobs in the gas station bathroom. Gross. I think German girls are automatically given 2 points for not being Romanian. Even with this handicap, I would rate this one a five.

Anyway. Good cheap club with 20-35 euro entry and 50 euro rooms. Comfy couches upstairs to rest, sleep, and look at girls going into and leaving rooms. Showers are aweful. Food is whatever and doesn't ever change. There is a dry sauna outside but no steam room. Outdoor pool and surrounding area gets really busy during the warm months. Line up shows up in the late afternoon / evening so you may only see 6 girls at 2 pm. Thai massage lade is pretty good and sometimes the really male masseuse from Aca Gold fills in for her.

All and all, a good discount club to find some gems if you're willing to wade through the 75% of girls that are gypsy, fat, old, or emaciated. Best part, traditional pricing without upsell. A nice escape from the Frankfurt scene that's tainted by overpayers ruining the FKK scene who pay brothel girls the same prices offered in private houses and hotels.

In the end, that's my criticism, why are guys paying 150 e or 200 euro per hour at Sharks when they can just go get the same quality at privates without paying club entry and ruining FKK sauna clubs? I wish these 1-girl per visit or 5 rooms for 1000 euro guys would go to privates and pay them those rates and leave the FKK scene for FKK mongers.

Shark16
01-31-24, 12:16
NRW clubs hardly ever get any reviews.Excellent report, EA. Love all the details. There should defintively be more reports from the NRW.

Two questions:

1. What's the F / M ratios like during a week?

2. Hot much more clothings compared to the Hessen FKK clubs?

Escape Artist
01-31-24, 13:11
Excellent report, EA. Love all the details. There should defintively be more reports from the NRW.

Two questions:

2. Hot much more clothings compared to the Hessen FKK clubs?

Here are my prejudices to the NRW (probably based on my lack of experience):

- Small NRW clubs are popular among our Dutch friends (due to geography and favourable going rates). There are rumours of huge crowds of gents on the weekends occupying the hottest girls.

- I have been critical to the clothing development at the Hessen clubs for a long time. At times, in particular during winter, the FKK clubs look more and more like sauna clubs with girls wearing lingerie, panties, bras, hardly seethrough negligees, usw. The total disrespect to the FKK culture. I have nightmares that soon we will not even find topless girls in the clubs!Well, the ratio is certainly quite terrible on the weekends and can be nearly as bad on weekdays. Probably 10:1 midday before girls arrive. It gets better in the evening but I don't think this club is ever 1:1. Sometimes a girl does get occupied for hours but more often than not, average rooms are very short, where you see a girl go in an out in less than 20 minutes. You do have to be more flexible at clubs like this one, NRW clubs in general.

Definitely more clothing as every girl is wearing bottoms and only 10% or so are topless. But that does make it nicer when you see them topless leaving the rooms.

Clubs like Venus, and as far as I remember, Babylon, are much more like FKK full nude style.

Sirioja
01-31-24, 18:20
Well, the ratio is certainly quite terrible on the weekends and can be nearly as bad on weekdays. Probably 10:1 midday before girls arrive. It gets better in the evening but I don't think this club is ever 1:1. Sometimes a girl does get occupied for hours but more often than not, average rooms are very short, where you see a girl go in an out in less than 20 minutes. You do have to be more flexible at clubs like this one, NRW clubs in general.

Definitely more clothing as every girl is wearing bottoms and only 10% or so are topless. But that does make it nicer when you see them topless leaving the rooms.

Clubs like Venus, and as far as I remember, Babylon, are much more like FKK full nude style.Penelope wake up at 6/7 pm. When a girl likes You, she will make free for You, even on Saturday night, when I used to get weekly the superstar on 2022. Quite good value and better level for sex than at brother Gold.

Escape Artist
01-31-24, 21:52
Penelope wake up at 6/7 pm. When a girl likes You, she will make free for You, even on Saturday night, when I used to get weekly the superstar on 2022. Quite good value and better level for sex than at brother Gold.Yeah, agreed that Penelope is better than Gold for me also. Same with late line up arrival. If you arrive at 4 pm, you can see the bulk of the line up start arriving with the last hitting the floor as late as 8 pm. That said, the pro of Gold over Penelope is that the former makes for a better visit if visiting early in the day as there are around 20 girls by 2 pm where at Penelope, there may only be 10 total girls with 5 already in rooms. Also if someone is not willing to go an extra 45 minutes to an hour by car from Dusseldorf to almost Dortmund, Gold might be a more practical. Also at Gold, you will find more girls who are free as several former Goldentime and Dutch customers have settled there, sometimes taking Goldentime style long rooms.

Alas, most people should not really consider the statement, "if she likes you, she will make free for you." It's not really pertinent to us lowly, normal men who are not super givers of orgasms to hookers using 9 inch Caucasian cocks and superior fitness. For us 5 cm cocked men with beer making our bellies fat, us guys who don't stand out from the crowd, it may be better to play the odds where there are not 10 guys for each WG. Better to leave the hooker seduction game to the superior guys with the charm of Casa Nova and physique of a Greek God than be disappointed when a girl does not come to you when there are 5 guys waiting for her.

Sirioja
02-01-24, 06:30
Yeah, agreed that Penelope is better than Gold for me also. Same with late line up arrival. If you arrive at 4 pm, you can see the bulk of the line up start arriving with the last hitting the floor as late as 8 pm. That said, the pro of Gold over Penelope is that the former makes for a better visit if visiting early in the day as there are around 20 girls by 2 pm where at Penelope, there may only be 10 total girls with 5 already in rooms. Also if someone is not willing to go an extra 45 minutes to an hour by car from Dusseldorf to almost Dortmund, Gold might be a more practical. Also at Gold, you will find more girls who are free as several former Goldentime and Dutch customers have settled there, sometimes taking Goldentime style long rooms.

Alas, most people should not really consider the statement, "if she likes you, she will make free for you." It's not really pertinent to us lowly, normal men who are not super givers of orgasms to hookers using 9 inch Caucasian cocks and superior fitness. For us 5 cm cocked men with beer making our bellies fat, us guys who don't stand out from the crowd, it may be better to play the odds where there are not 10 guys for each WG. Better to leave the hooker seduction game to the superior guys with the charm of Casa Nova and physique of a Greek God than be disappointed when a girl does not come to you when there are 5 guys waiting for her.Among Turkish, Arabs, Germans, I liked when she came to me to shower in bed on her busy nights, but she never told me again about anal, when she told me for 60 , when she told me her Audi options on start of our discovery, but never again money talk. Just outstanding level with her. Lina. Ro was also really GFE for 80/60 at Gold on Summer 2019 .

When Sharks is now mostly for tourist in mind, but can find much better value with higher level in NRW. Same about Globe now in Switzerland.

Steve 9696
02-01-24, 16:17
Excellent report, EA. Love all the details. There should defintively be more reports from the NRW.

Two questions:

2. Hot much more clothings compared to the Hessen FKK clubs?EA has more experience there than me but during my four visits my observation was there are a ton of bearded middle eastern looking dude there. Maybe a 2 or 3 to one guy to girl ratio. BUT they are not taking a lot of rooms. I never had any issue grabbing the hottie I wanted and the guys were generally friendly and a nice laid back party atmosphere. Actually prob my fave FKK oddly. And all four girls were good to great.

Escape Artist
02-01-24, 19:04
EA has more experience there than me but during my four visits my observation was there are a ton of bearded middle eastern looking dude there. Maybe a 2 or 3 to one guy to girl ratio. BUT they are not taking a lot of rooms. I never had any issue grabbing the hottie I wanted and the guys were generally friendly and a nice laid back party atmosphere. Actually prob my fave FKK oddly. And all four girls were good to great.Nothing to add as I share the same sentiment. Girls don't approach so overall there are less rooms taken than compared to the tourist clubs. Also not many guys taking long rooms, although noticeably more with the arrival of clients from Holland and Belgium. I've made 20 or so visits there and have generally been able to room with my top 3 targets. The only time I haven't were with a German who works very part time and the other day when Adella was booked for the entire night. Not bad since I really only find about 3 targets per visit.

Sirioja
02-02-24, 21:48
Nothing to add as I share the same sentiment. Girls don't approach so overall there are less rooms taken than compared to the tourist clubs. Also not many guys taking long rooms, although noticeably more with the arrival of clients from Holland and Belgium. I've made 20 or so visits there and have generally been able to room with my top 3 targets. The only time I haven't were with a German who works very part time and the other day when Adella was booked for the entire night. Not bad since I really only find about 3 targets per visit.When they like you, girls come to you at Penelope or even Gold.

Escape Artist
02-05-24, 02:42
When they like you, girls come to you at Penelope or even Gold.I suppose if in a regular social environment, I would find it a flattering, ego boost for women to come to me. At a hooker club, I think them not bothering me until I ask for their company preferable. When the ugly older, German woman at Penelope keeps triying to talk to me, it gets pretty annoying.

Sirioja
02-05-24, 09:18
I suppose if in a regular social environment, I would find it a flattering, ego boost for women to come to me. At a hooker club, I think them not bothering me until I ask for their company preferable. When the ugly older, German woman at Penelope keeps triying to talk to me, it gets pretty annoying.I meant for girls I roomed with, coming to me to repeat, at Penelope or GG or Bruggen before, or even Gold, not to marry, when I will make a break when I was asked a embarrassing question on this week end. I agree, I hate when not pretty come to me, finding this a bit insulting and sometimes killing my mood.

Escape Artist
02-05-24, 17:12
I meant for girls I roomed with, coming to me to repeat, at Penelope or GG or Bruggen before, or even Gold, not to marry, when I will make a break when I was asked a embarrassing question on this week end. I agree, I hate when not pretty come to me, finding this a bit insulting and sometimes killing my mood.Sure, but that's pretty standard even at non-approach clubs. Girls don't approach most customers but if they know you from before, it is different, especially if you are there often. Even the ones I don't go to room, if they see me enough, they say Hello. Normal human behavior. If a girl recognize a monger from previous rooms and as long as his crotch didn't smell like onions, she would likely approach him at non approach clubs. It's not a matter of "liking" a customer, it is just that she remembers the customer and he did not make her vomit.

But for the purpose of this paid sex forum, the typical monger visiting this club should expect the girls to not generally approach or hunt. Maybe a Hello, or a come hither eye glance, but not girls hunting like in Hessen. And since girls don't approach most guys, a visitor does have to worry about as much about the poor ratio at these clubs because girls will be free since they do not hunt as much and rooms are generally shorter.

Escape Artist
02-05-24, 18:11
I think we do much of the same but throw in some of the [Steve position for variety. Very nice. It's so hard to decide what is best. Cowgirl with amazing tits. Doggie with amazing ass. Mish with amazing pussy feel and intimate face to face, or the Steve wiith her legs up in the air on my shoulders and driving deep and hard.
What is the Steve position?

Steve 9696
02-06-24, 04:04
What is the Steve position?Well the background is that my ISG buddy Andy (now awol) liked to fuck girls on his knees. Her in mish pillow under her butt. I didn't see this position in the standard sex positions sites (don't look too hard I suppose) so I called it the Andy.

That is how the Steve came to be. A position I kinda just invented one day (new to me!) and there didn't seem to be a name for it. So I called it the Steve. Standing at side of bed her on her back at edge of bed. Feet spread or over shoulders. Can fuck forever this way and can lean in and make out also. One girl recently told me it's called Stand and Deliver. Which makes sense.

Steve 2 is another fave and I def don't know a name for this. On your knees near her face. She turns a bit sideways on her back to BJ you. And you finger her. BJ while fingering is so epic. Steve 2 is a personal fave.

Escape Artist
02-06-24, 21:05
Well the background is that my ISG buddy Andy (now awol) liked to fuck girls on his knees. Her in mish pillow under her butt. I didn't see this position in the standard sex positions sites (don't look too hard I suppose) so I called it the Andy.

That is how the Steve came to be. A position I kinda just invented one day (new to me!) and there didn't seem to be a name for it. So I called it the Steve. Standing at side of bed her on her back at edge of bed. Feet spread or over shoulders. Can fuck forever this way and can lean in and make out also. One girl recently told me it's called Stand and Deliver. Which makes sense.

Steve 2 is another fave and I def don't know a name for this. On your knees near her face. She turns a bit sideways on her back to BJ you. And you finger her. BJ while fingering is so epic. Steve 2 is a personal fave.Solid position. Big fan. From there, it's a good transition if she lowers her legs and wraps around your waist to draw you closer. I like to also grab her hands / forearms to bring her back after each thrust. Also easier to cum on tits / face from these positions since there is no delay from fucking so you don't have to use your hands to finish.