PDA

View Full Version : Tinder, DominicanCupid, profile imaes etc

DarrenGap
01-05-20, 17:11
What you use for profile pics?

Real pics, or something from the net??

Obviously want some discretion on Tinder as colleagues\partners may get told and shit may get real.

Primarily interested in Tinder and LatinAmericanCupid at this point.

EddieLima
05-07-20, 18:38

Obviously want some discretion on Tinder as colleagues\partners may get told and shit may get real.

Primarily interested in Tinder and LatinAmericanCupid at this point.Tinder and LAC work! .. Use your travelling photos. Have dope backgrounds-makes you more interesting and makes you look like you got a little money. She sees broke dudes all day out her window. I hit big with Tinder last Nov. Went 5 for 6! Only reason I didn't get perfect cause I was leaving that town and going to the capital. -but we're still in touch-auto smash when I get back! Caribbean Cupid worked for me in Jamaica big time-so mant cuties there-I never knew. But LAC is great too-especially if they answer the profile questions-esp about children-living situation-drink / smoke-good shit to know. As far as being found out-you going to have to roll some dice, man. Is this really the game for you-don't lose someone you love for someone you like! Peace!

Macron
05-29-20, 14:23

Primarily interested in Tinder and LatinAmericanCupid at this point.Real pics is only advised if you are ready for real action. If not and just want to do window shopping then some random image from the internet will do. When a girl matches try to get her contact info. Then initiate conversation and find out if the profile is genuine or not. Then after that, if she is ready for paid fun and if you get the tight signals, then you can make and excuse for rates and sign off, but later can add that a friend is interested to meet and then you can initiate your deal with another number with your original photo. Mind you most of the tinder girls also use random photo from internet.

Radar99
05-30-20, 05:36
Real pics is only advised if you are ready for real action. If not and just want to do window shopping then some random image from the internet will do. When a girl matches try to get her contact info. Then initiate conversation and find out if the profile is genuine or not. Then after that, if she is ready for paid fun and if you get the tight signals, then you can make and excuse for rates and sign off, but later can add that a friend is interested to meet and then you can initiate your deal with another number with your original photo. Mind you most of the tinder girls also use random photo from internet.This process is very effective to know if they are real or not.

Macron
05-30-20, 17:19
This process is very effective to know if they are real or not.Yes after the verification one can easily switch to another number and start the initiative, even negotiate also because the WG will feel that the previous customer didn't go ahead as the rate quoted was high, so she may budge a little too.

Radar99
05-31-20, 03:03
Yes after the verification one can easily switch to another number and start the initiative, even negotiate also because the WG will feel that the previous customer didn't go ahead as the rate quoted was high, so she may budge a little too.Do you mean contact her again after the first attempt?

Macron
05-31-20, 10:11
Do you mean contact her again after the first attempt?Basically not contact her again, through matching with tinder, it will be long process. Instead make her agree that your friend is ready to meet her and then you switch to another number and start the talk. Be aware to chat in such a manner that she doesn't get to know it's actually you.