PDA

View Full Version : Cabo San Lucas

Pages : 1 2 [3]

DuckHuntr1
12-15-22, 02:18
Bummer Mike I was hoping that you were going to give a full on review about Splash but kudos for you on having a great time. I'm going to check out the massage places tomorrow since my wife is having a spa day. And then multiple times next week after we move from our resort above the Marina to one right down in the Marina.

DuckHuntr1
12-15-22, 02:27
Hey Mike also wondering if you were able to get everything for $100. I haven't ever had to go above that so I'm very curious?

Ctytek
12-15-22, 02:30
Thanks for the intel, Mike. Pricing does seem out of whack though, especially compared to what I am used to in Tijuana. Perhaps this will subside once the peak tourist season is over.

What's the deal with Splash? Can one just sit down with a beer and watch girls strip, or is it all high pressure buy lady drinks type of joint? Will be there in a month, so want to be prepared.

The fun was all over. In total I probably found between the main strip and all of the side roads about 10 different massage places. The talent varied across the board and it seemed on some days it was very hit or miss and on the other days there was a dime at almost every shop. Really depends on your taste but I found there to be something for everyone for the most part. There is a place on the same road as splash and I found the talent to be consistently the best there. The girls are getting expensive all over the place. I feel like the new norm is they are asking for two bills right out of the gate if you want any action at all. I was able to talk some down for certain but others held firm. There seem to be plenty of tourists in town willing to pay. The later it gets at night the more talent there is out on the street and pretty much everywhere usually walking in packs of two. Some of them honestly stopped me dead in my tracks they look so good. I also did a tour of splash and they took me from the bottom level all the way to the top and explained everything and introduced me to probably 10 different girls along the way and they were all eights nines and tens. That is as far as I went there though. Overall a great trip and I will be back.

Mike Stud
12-15-22, 06:14
There were a few ladies in some of the parlors that were still down with $100 of course right afterwards they still asked for tip. LOL. Those ladies were a bit older but still good looking and kept it together. Some of the younger ones I encountered started with 200 right from the get-go and we're like take it or leave it.

As far as splash I recommend doing what I did and just go there close to when they open around 7 PM and ask for a tour. One of the hosts will take you through the entire building and explain each level. They have an intimate small high-end steakhouse on one level that looks pretty cool. By the time you get to the top which is the sky bar You are going to be pretty blown away by the girls up there. At least I was. There had to be at least 10 to 15 all lined up at the bar just waiting for customers to start coming in. All wearing lingerie. All looking damn good. There are not many places to sit and if you want one of the sky bar cabana seating areas it's a minimum 350 to spend on drinks. I was a bit overwhelmed by the tour itself and the whole process so maybe you can get more clarity but I think it's the kind of place that you need to be willing to drop some serious cash for the experience which honestly might be worth it at least once. Rooms are right on site. The host also told me they are in the process of building another similar business very close to this one that is also going to be a full service hotel that you can actually book rooms and stay during the trip. Imagine that.

Ctytek
12-15-22, 22:41
So Splash is not a strip bar with a pole stage, where the girls strip and get tips? It sounds like a clip joint from what you describe. I have zero interest in dropping $350 on drinks, LOL. Might still check it out briefly, if I get bored with other entertainment options.

As far as splash I recommend doing what I did and just go there close to when they open around 7 PM and ask for a tour. One of the hosts will take you through the entire building and explain each level. They have an intimate small high-end steakhouse on one level that looks pretty cool. By the time you get to the top which is the sky bar You are going to be pretty blown away by the girls up there. At least I was. There had to be at least 10 to 15 all lined up at the bar just waiting for customers to start coming in. All wearing lingerie. All looking damn good. There are not many places to sit and if you want one of the sky bar cabana seating areas it's a minimum 350 to spend on drinks. I was a bit overwhelmed by the tour itself and the whole process so maybe you can get more clarity but I think it's the kind of place that you need to be willing to drop some serious cash for the experience which honestly might be worth it at least once.

Mike Stud
12-16-22, 02:24
I guess splash is a little unique. It is a strip club and you can definitely watch the girls dance and tip them but the rooms are smaller and more intimate. The fact that I went right at opening as well made it a little difficult to see what would be going on during prime time. It's definitely a sight to see and I am sure the place is awesome as long as you are prepared to spend some money. Definitely go check it out and if it's not what you are looking for just leave. I will say the girls I saw throughout during my walk-through were definitely baddies and again, I am sure it only gets better as the night goes on.

So Splash is not a strip bar with a pole stage, where the girls strip and get tips? It sounds like a clip joint from what you describe. I have zero interest in dropping $350 on drinks, LOL. Might still check it out briefly, if I get bored with other entertainment options.

Mike Stud
12-16-22, 03:09
I guess splash is a little unique. It is a strip club and you can definitely watch the girls dance and tip them but the rooms are smaller and more intimate. The fact that I went right at opening as well made it a little difficult to see what would be going on during prime time. It's definitely a sight to see and I am sure the place is awesome as long as you are prepared to spend some money. Definitely go check it out and if it's not what you are looking for just leave. I will say the girls I saw throughout during my walk-through were definitely baddies and again, I am sure it only gets better as the night goes on.

TongueMasta
12-16-22, 22:09
Cruise ships this time a year are raising the prices. I woke up yesterday to 4 anchored up. Massage parlors are rockin. I have not been fortunate enough to ditch the wife long enough for a real walk around. Damn you Duck! I've only been here two nights I will have plenty of time to explore. I have walked with the fam and sight seeing is great.

On a side note, Splash is very unique in the way they operate on such a high end level. I will say all of the other "strip clubs" operate similar. Bolero, Amnesia, and a couple next to squid roe operate the same way but cost a little less. Toro Bravo is a brothel behind squid roe. Basically all of these places operate the same. Walk in, pay money, find a girl, buy her drinks, get a private room for a "private dance" and negotiate from there. Massage is easiest route for the $.

Good Luck men! I will report back when I dirty dog it.

DuckHuntr1
12-17-22, 04:29
Sorry Tonguemasta, but I was able to ditch the wife yesterday and did a little window shopping and landed a pretty little chica on a little side street just down from the ice cream shop beyond the closed hotel Mar de Cortez. She started at the $200 for everything then it was a solid $160 but did go to the normal $100 but I did yield to a $20 tip. There was definitely multiple places that I stopped at that didn't budge from the $200. Good hunting gentleman and I'm back at it Monday I hope.

TongueMasta
12-17-22, 23:33
No cruise ships today. Made a quick stroll prices are up. Hit up Michelle at Ocean Spa across from Tesoro. $140 CBJ tipped $20 to remove cover. Didn't have much time had to be quick. Did not ask for anything else. I will report back when I have time to window shop.

Happy hunting Amigos.

DuckHuntr1
12-18-22, 07:11
I played today also and it was $120 but didn't offer anything extra for uncovered. I did swing by Splash for a tour tonight and like Mike said they were full of 10's with only 1 that was lower and she was horribly tatted up and a nose ring. I don't have any issues with either but she was not my type. I asked prices and was told $165 for a fully nude table dance of 30 minutes with touching and $300 for a BJ and $800 for full sex for an hour. I then went to Amnesia's and bought a dancer a drink and she said they were $300 for a BJ and $500 for full sex and she also said $700 for 3 hours off sight. The only one I would entertain is the $700 offsite for 3 hours. The talent there was really nice also. I'm going to try and get at least one more massage in before I leave on Thursday. I'll keep you guys updated and keep hunting.

DuckHuntr1
12-20-22, 02:41
Played again today and had the best actual massage and an ok full sex. I would've paid the $100 just for the Ben Franklin. Hopefully 1 more before I leave Thursday. It's been a really short 12 days.

Ctytek
12-21-22, 16:49
Played again today and had the best actual massage and an ok full sex. I would've paid the $100 just for the Ben Franklin. Hopefully 1 more before I leave Thursday. It's been a really short 12 days.So you paid $100 for massage + FS?

DuckHuntr1
12-22-22, 04:17
Yes I have always paid $100 to $120. I may have to walk a bit when they won't budge but it's just a barrier that I'm not interested in going over. Now if I get really good service then I have no issue throwing a $20 tip. Today is my last full day so I tried to get in a last great party but had the weirdest one ever. I had agreed on $100 and she kinda rushed on the massage which was fine since I was meeting the wife for drinks, but someone walked in who I guess she was supposed to go to a motel so she started putting her clothes back on and sent a heavy girl to finish the job abut I said BS and said I wanted my $$$ back so she got undressed again and I kinda did a pile driver fuck on her and got the hell out of there. I don't know what the name of the place was but it looks like a barbershop and it's on the same street going to Splash. Happy hunting and can't wait to get back here next year and I have an in on some private girls from a private luxury transportation company. I'll let you guys know how it works out which will be next October probably.

TjBrazil
12-23-22, 22:25
I played today also and it was $120 but didn't offer anything extra for uncovered. I did swing by Splash for a tour tonight and like Mike said they were full of 10's with only 1 that was lower and she was horribly tatted up and a nose ring. I don't have any issues with either but she was not my type. I asked prices and was told $165 for a fully nude table dance of 30 minutes with touching and $300 for a BJ and $800 for full sex for an hour. I then went to Amnesia's and bought a dancer a drink and she said they were $300 for a BJ and $500 for full sex and she also said $700 for 3 hours off sight. The only one I would entertain is the $700 offsite for 3 hours. The talent there was really nice also. I'm going to try and get at least one more massage in before I leave on Thursday. I'll keep you guys updated and keep hunting.Damn that's expensive. Could you talk them down to 150 for a hour at your hotel.

Bunter Hiden
12-24-22, 04:25
I plan my trips w some things in mind. One is using a cruise ship locater that tells you what the traffic is going to be. If possible plan around them. Cruise ships can really mess things up most anywhere in the world. No cruise ship, biz as usual. Many cruise ships then entry into a workers' port goes way up. Just my 2 pesos.

ATexGuy
01-05-23, 22:37
I have an upcoming cruise next week so for sh*ts and giggles I thought I would see what is available in Cabo and PV. I was shocked to see how much is available to near the cruise port there in Cabo. Absolutely brilliant to put these places at a cruise port giving easy access to thousands of American men each day that probably get no sex from their wives during the year. I cruise quite a bit and usually stay on the ship on port days because they are the most enjoyable days to relax without the crowds. On this cruise, I do plan to get off in Cabo and PV. I stayed at the Marriott in PV last year and enjoyed visiting the massage places at the marina (although I did go to one by mistake that was massage only). I checked the port schedule and my ship will be the only one in Cabo on the day we are in port which should reduce competition for these ladies. I will be sure to report back with some reviews. Interesting that this particular forum is so thin with good content given all of the options in Cabo. I went many pages deep to get to some good intel. I wish I could checkout Splash but the ship leaves at 8 pm. I am very interested to see where the best looking latinas are working in Cabo.

PineTree
01-06-23, 17:05
I drop into SJC every once in a while. Does anyone know of some action there? I know 3 MPs but no extras there.

JPF
01-07-23, 19:26
I don't particularly like strip clubs because they are usually much too loud for me and I can barely converse in English with the noise let alone Spanish. The high price for lady drinks and dances are not a good value in my opinion relative to other options. However, in CSL the other options are somewhat limited so I will report on what I find for others who might enjoy them more.

Harem didn't exist on my previous visit 3 years ago. It is near the marina but not very appealing. There was a $5 cover charge and men's drinks were $6. I think ladies drinks started at twice that price. A one-song table dance was $26 and a 30 minute private dance was $110. Extras go up from there. At just after 9 pm there were only about half a dozen women, none appealing to me. I was approached by about 4 of them but wasn't tempted. I watched about 4 dancers who did one dance only with long gaps between dancers. When the two other patrons left I did too, not wanting to be the only customer there and not seeing anyone wandering around who I wanted to see get naked on stage.

I was about to walk by Lord Blacks when the tout told me I could enter without the cover charge so I decided to take him up on it. Men's drinks were $7, one-song table dance $23 and the 30 minute private dance $120. It was closer to 10 pm by then so that might be a factor but there were about 10 women and several were better looking to me (but not great) than any in Harem. There was one who looked possible to me when she danced but she disappeared after her one song and I never saw her on the floor. The lighting was terrible: very dark and from where I was sitting the colored lights on the stage were in my eyes so I could barely make out the dancer. There were some other men there but it wasn't crowded and I left without being tempted again.

Placers (across from Amnesia) was dark.

JPF
01-08-23, 02:26
I wrote before that I don't like strip clubs. I do like massage parlors and have enjoyed many around the world. I will publish a location finder after I do more wandering because I find most of the directions given in this forum to be hard to follow. My first experience was at the Salon de Belleza Eleganc Spa (I couldn't find this on google maps; I tried to upload a photo of their sign but it failed). If you are standing facing the entrance to Mermaids, Splash is to the left. Turn right and go to the nearby corner and turn left. Go half a block and it is on your left (google street view will show it with the sign I tried to attach, look for the name above which I got from the sign).

There were 2 women working when I entered and 3 when I left. Lupe asked for $40 house fee, $100 for a happy ending, and 40 more to touch her breasts topless (so 140 total). I asked for an hour but agreed to 45 minutes. The massage was pretty good but in less than 10 minutes she told me to flip. She dropped her top and I was very happy with her full the cups and thick nipples. She seemed to really enjoy my touch and then I felt liquid dripping onto my chest and realized why her nipples were so thick. She did a good job taking care of me. Afterwards she left for awhile and came back saying we were done. I reminded her that we had agreed to 45 minutes and she was a little surprised that I wanted more massage but she obliged. It was mainly of my chest with a little of my right arm so not great.

Overall a mixed result but the lactation was pretty unique so I think it was well worth it.

JPF
01-09-23, 06:42
Amnesia was similar to Lord Blacks'. $5 entry, $6 drink, $110 for 30 minute private dances. There were about half a dozen so so women, only one barely interesting to me. When there was a gap of 15 minutes with no one dancing I left.

There were three clubs across from and within about a block of Harem: The Sin, 4 de Julio, and Iguanas Ranas. There was no cover charge at any of them but almost no one inside. I would go in, see no customers and one or two unappealing women and then leave.

A tout took me to two after hours clubs: Singapur and 3 Portillos. The former was about as good as Amnesia. They both had a $10 cover charge. I'll have to see if I can stay up late enough to try Singapur when there are more women.

TomJackin
01-09-23, 08:10
Amnesia was similar to Lord Blacks'. $5 entry, $6 drink, $110 for 30 minute private dances. There were about half a dozen so so women, only one barely interesting to me. When there was a gap of 15 minutes with no one dancing I left.I do not know if you checked them out or if they are still open.

This is from one of my older trip report: Cabaret and El Copa is owned be the same owner. The manager or owner rotates girls from both clubs. El Copa is one half the price than Cabaret for sex. If you like a girl in Cabaret, she will get rotated to El Copa sometime during the night; be patient!

JPF
01-10-23, 19:57
I do not know if you checked them out or if they are still open.

This is from one of my older trip report: Cabaret and El Copa is owned be the same owner. The manager or owner rotates girls from both clubs. El Copa is one half the price than Cabaret for sex. If you like a girl in Cabaret, she will get rotated to El Copa sometime during the night; be patient!I checked last night and both of those clubs are now gone.

TomJackin
01-11-23, 01:12
I checked last night and both of those clubs are now gone.Thank you for the updated information.

JPF
01-11-23, 05:31
Splash was a low point for me. It's rated as the best (and most expensive) strip club in town. I got there around 11 pm. There was no cover charge but it was the only place that asked to see my ID. I was led up several flights of stairs (first stop: brothel rooms; second stop: a new steak restaurant open until 5 am; third stop: the show floor. I can't complain about the lighting but the show floor was smaller than any of the clubs I had been to. A small stage with pole; a small bar in the corner; about 4 small tables and about half a dozen super slim model-types which isn't my preferred type. I was the only customer. I was told that they opened at 10:30 so it was early. The final kicker is that they don't serve beer, only really expensive hard liquor and mixed drinks starting at around $30. I can't recall the details but I don't think they have dances, only various high-priced options for sex in the rooms down on the second floor. Not being a drinker and not seeing anyone close to interesting I made an excuse and left right away. It may be top-rated by some but to me it is all by itself at the bottom of all the places I checked out.

Ctytek
01-11-23, 07:59
Finally spent a few days in Cabos San Lucas. Sampled a few massage joints around Cabo Wabo. Had one decent session with a young flaquita working one of those hole-in-the-wall spa, located on a side street away from the main drag. She quickly agreed to a Benjamin for todo incluido, and she performed quite well. She seemed like she was new to the biz, as she wasn't as hardened as chicas at the other few places I visited. Those other sessions were quite meh, but probably acceptable by San Lucas standards.

I never payed more than $120 for a spa session, despite a few trying to quote me their absurd $250-$300 rates. I know those chicas prey on stupid touristas off the cruise ships. Hopefully no experienced mongers fall for their trap. Anyway, the whole CSL massage scene is OK to quickly satisfy the itch, but otherwise completely underwhelming. The rooms are quite tiny and dingy, most spas lack basic shower facilities, and just have this rundown low rent feel to them. The level of service is comparable to SG sessions in Tijuana, which of course come at a fraction of the cost. If you do want to go the massage spa route, the best time seemed to be between 2-3 pm. Number of spas close after sunset.

I then discovered these is some street walker action in CSL, if you know how to find it. Most of the street action I found was concentrated at the marina corner, directly across the plaza with Harem, Crash, and few other loud tourist trappy clubs with lasers. If you hang around that area for a while, you will spot some working chicas, usually walking around the area in pairs. The few girls I saw were nicely dressed and spoke a bit of English. I just approached them and asked them for their WhatsApp, and immediately had a few numbers to call later on. These girls will come to your hotel room, just negotiate with them a bit. The asking price is $250-$300, but you can get them down to $200, or maybe lower on a slow night.

For me it's a much nicer experience hanging out with an escort in the comfort of your hotel room, versus those gross massage spas. I had a nice time with couple of girls I met at the marina during my stay. One was a very hot Columbian 22 year old, she really got into the action after a few drinks at my place. She was horny AF, and even begged me to fuck her in the ass at no extra charge (not usually my thing). It was fun and well worth the effort, especially after those mediocre daytime massage experiences.

I also tried messaging a few mileroticos ads, hoping to get a girl to come to my room, but to no avail. Most of those ads are either flakes, or advance deposit scammers. Complete waste of time.

Didn't go to any men's clubs. After reading a few reports in this forum, they all seem like clip joints, preying on gringo tourists. Hard pass from me.

Overall. A reasonably good time at Cabos, but it's no Tijuana when it comes to mongering. Not even close. Overpriced, depressed scene, designed to extract as much quick cash as possible from the US tourists. Nice scenery and sunsets though.

JPF
01-11-23, 23:24
On Blvd. Marina with the Happy Endings Cantina right near the Marina I don't think you will find any he. Going south from the bar and on the same side of the street I counted 5 places offering massage. However, all of them had women in uniforms or otherwise not looking sexy or provocactive. Of course, you never know what they might offer.

On Blvd. Lazaro Cardenas, one block further in is where you will find better options. Standing on the corner of Vincente Guerrero St. Right next to Mermaids, to the south is Splash and going a bit further on the same block is Health and Wellness where I had a great session with Vanessa. Good massage and all options available. Going west / left half a block from Mermaids is Salon de Belleza Eleganc which I wrote about a few days ago. Going east / right along Lazaro Cardenas: one on the left of the first block; one on the right of the second block. At the next intersection (Calle Melchior Ocampo) look to the left and half way up that block on the right are 2 almost next to each other. Finally on the next block there is one more on the left. Seven in total. Happy (ending) hunting.

I agree with Ctytek that the parlors are pretty dingy. Both of the ones I was in had showers but they looked so dirty I wouldn't use them even if a shower was offered. While the strip clubs are a ripoff, I think the massage options are okay pricewise. They are similar to prices in San Diego so no bargain but not a ripoff. Also, similar to San Diego, the latinas give weak massages. Asians in the US are much better in my opinion.

ATexGuy
01-16-23, 02:35
I had a very limited window of opportunity to have a little fun in Cabo. I arrived in the port on a cruise ship and knew right where to go. I decided to walk from the cruise port with Splash as my target destination. Even though Splash was closed at this time of the morning, I used it as a point of reference and walked the nearby streets to see what massage places were open. I passed 6-7 places and was really disappointed with the ladies at each place. There were some very heavy girls. I finally came upon one place with a Latina that was somewhat cute and worth a quick massage. Since I was sort of pressed for time, I figured I would stop looking and go with this girl. The place was very small and I think there were only two massage rooms. I got undressed, hopped on the table and asked the girl to remove all of her clothes. Despite the environment and that the girl was not all that hot, I was very aroused. I reached around this chica and put my hand between her legs and she immediately got very wet. She offered me complete service for a little extra money and I accepted. I did not walk into this dumpy place looking for this, but I decided to go for it. I had my eyes closed as this girl was stroking me, as I was imagining being with someone much more attractive. As she got up on the table and put me inside of her, she never stopped to put on a wrapper and in two seconds I was inside her wet vagina. I was somewhat shocked and knew I was getting myself in trouble. Most of us love it bare but a massage place in Mexico presents high risks. I immediate asked her "no condom?" and she shook her head and just continued to ride me like she was really enjoying it. I have no idea if you can catch something in seconds or minutes, but I decided to unload quickly and not hold back. It was one of those "oh no!" moments and I immediately got dressed after I finished, paid the chica and headed back to the ship. I immediately went up to the pool deck and jumped in the chlorinated jacuzzi to try to kill anything I might have just exposed myself to. I then showered and scrubbed. Stupid!

I wish that I could have had more time in Cabo to explore the options. I was surprised to see how small Splash is but I would have liked to have checked it out. We all sort of have our own scale when it comes to evaluating women, so when I hear a place has 9's and 10's I am usually super curious to see how hot the girls really are and if there are girls my type. Could there be super hot Latinas working in Cabo? Is Splash the place to find the hottest girls? I am going to put Cabo on my list of places for a quick 2-3 night trip and do more exploring.

Sol12
01-16-23, 04:07
Could there be super hot Latinas working in Cabo? Is Splash the place to find the hottest girls? I am going to put Cabo on my list of places for a quick 2-3 night trip and do more exploring.Some Colombian girls I have met in Tijuana work in Cabo as well and I would rate as at least a 7 or 8. I didn't ask if they work in a club or just free lance since technically they aren't supposed to be working in Mexico but not all bars enforce that rule. One girl always puts a bar called Luxe Bar on her WhatsApp so she could try to pick up clients in that place but I have ever heard anyone mention it on this board.

Wavves
01-16-23, 18:38
I'll be going to Cabo in a few weeks. Is tinder a good way to find girls? How easy it to bring back girls to your hotel room?

Indiana9865
01-16-23, 18:41
Amnesia was similar to Lord Blacks'. $5 entry, $6 drink, $110 for 30 minute private dances. There were about half a dozen so so women, only one barely interesting to me. When there was a gap of 15 minutes with no one dancing I left.

There were three clubs across from and within about a block of Harem: The Sin, 4 de Julio, and Iguanas Ranas. There was no cover charge at any of them but almost no one inside. I would go in, see no customers and one or two unappealing women and then leave.

A tout took me to two after hours clubs: Singapur and 3 Portillos. The former was about as good as Amnesia. They both had a $10 cover charge. I'll have to see if I can stay up late enough to try Singapur when there are more women.You said 30 minute private dances are on the menu for $110. Where are these private dances given and are extras available?

Ctytek
01-17-23, 16:03
I'll be going to Cabo in a few weeks. Is tinder a good way to find girls? How easy it to bring back girls to your hotel room?Do you know how to read? All options explained in this thread.

Dirk67
01-17-23, 21:55
Recently had a visit to CSL and wasn't planning on checking out the scene, but reading some of the posts here from Duckhunter, Cytek, TongueMasta, Mike Stud and others, I got curious.

Really good tip from Bunter. Checked the cruise schedule for a day / night that had no ships and ventured out, time frame was late afternoon / early evening (sun was just going down).

Had a few spots I wanted to scope out based on posts here, and boy are these places hard to find (if you're looking for a specific one).

Started just wandering around starting from The Giggling Marlin and my observation is that if they're wearing scrubs, it's massage only, and if they're wearing anything else or black tights, it's probably more. Could be wrong. Also I don't speak Spanish except for a few words, but asking "Todos?" seemed to do the trick.

Most places had ladies that were too thick for my tastes (opposite of JPF, I guess), but after checking out several places only saw one that was ok even though she was larger. I decided to keep going for 10 more minutes, and came across a place in the vicinity of Salvatore G's. I can't remember exactly where it is, but I think this is the previously noted spot next to the ice cream parlor just around the corner from G's.

There were two ladies working, both slim, both youthful (one more so), and the older one confirmed everything was available. They started at $200 or 250, I forget, but I kind of laughed and said I didn't have that much, they asked how much, and I said $100. Then, they laughed and spoke to each other in Spanish and said $160. I started walking, they asked again how much I could do, finally I said I only had $120 (which was basically true, I only carry what I'm prepared to spend), and they chittered and agreed-- except the older (less attractive, no makeup) one started leading me away, and I said, I would like to have a session with the other one (the reason why I stopped in). The younger one was doing her hair and makeup, and resembled Selena Gomez, no joke. That was a no-go, and they didn't stop me when I walked out.

Defeated, I gave myself 5 more minutes, and luckily happened upon a place right near Hooliganz and across from a skate shop. There was a slim lady here, young but with a more mature air, with sharper facial features (which seem to be very common among locals, when walking around). She accepted $100 after a brief back and forth, and ended up giving a quite decent massage. Her name started with a K (Katerina?) and she had nice natural small BS. She seemed more mature probably because she had kids (based on her phone that kept lighting up showing the photo of one on her home screen). Never felt rushed, everything covered to my preference, and helped me clean up at the end-- so while the environs were as others described, more on the dingy side, I'd say the experience itself was as good as you could expect. I did tip an extra $20 since she was friendly, sweet, and provided good service.

As for ATMs and cash-- maybe more seasoned CSL ppl can advise-- I could not find a place to withdraw USD, except for those rip-off USD ATMs all over. The banks had pesos only, and I didn't want to be left with pesos to exchange if I struck out. The USD machines had exorbitant fees, anywhere legit in CSL to withdraw USD reasonably?

DuckHuntr1
01-18-23, 05:06
Glad to hear that you had a good time and I do agree that it is pretty much impossible to hone in on a specific place unless you've been there a few times. As far as the ATM's I don't think there's a good way to cheaply do it. My wife works for a bank so we have basically free banking including not having to pay for the fees using another banks ATM in the US but even we can't get out of the exorbitant fees in Mexico so we always just make sure that we take enough $$.

ToledoRocket52
01-19-23, 03:18
There is an MP right by the old Hard Rock Cafe in San Jose (I think it is called KISS now? I have gotten FS there several times in the past.

I drop into SJC every once in a while. Does anyone know of some action there? I know 3 MPs but no extras there.

AngmoLover
02-15-23, 10:36
I had a very limited window of opportunity to have a little fun in Cabo. I arrived in the port on a cruise ship and knew right where to go. I decided to walk from the cruise port with Splash as my target destination. Even though Splash was closed at this time of the morning, I used it as a point of reference and walked the nearby streets to see what massage places were open. I passed 6-7 places and was really disappointed with the ladies at each place. There were some very heavy girls. I finally came upon one place with a Latina that was somewhat cute and worth a quick massage. Since I was sort of pressed for time, I figured I would stop looking and go with this girl. The place was very small and I think there were only two massage rooms. I got undressed, hopped on the table and asked the girl to remove all of her clothes. Despite the environment and that the girl was not all that hot, I was very aroused. I reached around this chica and put my hand between her legs and she immediately got very wet. She offered me complete service for a little extra money and I accepted. I did not walk into this dumpy place looking for this, but I decided to go for it. I had my eyes closed as this girl was stroking me, as I was imagining being with someone much more attractive. As she got up on the table and put me inside of her, she never stopped to put on a wrapper and in two seconds I was inside her wet vagina. I was somewhat shocked and knew I was getting myself in trouble. Most of us love it bare but a massage place in Mexico presents high risks. I immediate asked her "no condom?" and she shook her head and just continued to ride me like she was really enjoying it. I have no idea if you can catch something in seconds or minutes, but I decided to unload quickly and not hold back. It was one of those "oh no!" moments and I immediately got dressed after I finished, paid the chica and headed back to the ship. I immediately went up to the pool deck and jumped in the chlorinated jacuzzi to try to kill anything I might have just exposed myself to. I then showered and scrubbed. Stupid!

I wish that I could have had more time in Cabo to explore the options. I was surprised to see how small Splash is but I would have liked to have checked it out. We all sort of have our own scale when it comes to evaluating women, so when I hear a place has 9's and 10's I am usually super curious to see how hot the girls really are and if there are girls my type. Could there be super hot Latinas working in Cabo? Is Splash the place to find the hottest girls? I am going to put Cabo on my list of places for a quick 2-3 night trip and do more exploring.You got a price for us for this girl? And the location?

Tna01
03-16-23, 15:51
Defeated, I gave myself 5 more minutes, and luckily happened upon a place right near Hooliganz and across from a skate shop. There was a slim lady here, young but with a more mature air, with sharper facial features (which seem to be very common among locals, when walking around). She accepted $100 after a brief back and forth, and ended up giving a quite decent massage. Her name started with a K (Katerina?) and she had nice natural small BS. She seemed more mature probably because she had kids (based on her phone that kept lighting up showing the photo of one on her home screen). Never felt rushed, everything covered to my preference, and helped me clean up at the end-- so while the environs were as others described, more on the dingy side, I'd say the experience itself was as good as you could expect. I did tip an extra $20 since she was friendly, sweet, and provided good service.I went to this place. Looked in though the open front door and a Short, cute, slightly chubby girl with a few red weaves in her hair motioned me in.

First she said $50 for a massage and I said no and started to leave. Then she said $40 then she said there's extras. I asked how much and she said $100. I offered 1700 pesos and she accepted.

Stupid me never asked what was the extra. Also, she wanted $ upfront. I offered 1/2 now and 1/2 later and she was insistent on everything upfront.

So It was just a handjob. The massage was light and I couldn't finger her but I left satisfied. She helped clean me up.

Her name was Beroita or something like that. She was nice but I wouldn't return.

Has anyone tried to get a lower price by foregoing the massage and just go for full service?

BlueMoon22
04-08-23, 01:14

I wish that I could have had more time in Cabo to explore the options. I was surprised to see how small Splash is but I would have liked to have checked it out. We all sort of have our own scale when it comes to evaluating women, so when I hear a place has 9's and 10's I am usually super curious to see how hot the girls really are and if there are girls my type. Could there be super hot Latinas working in Cabo? Is Splash the place to find the hottest girls? I am going to put Cabo on my list of places for a quick 2-3 night trip and do more exploring.Damn. Busted inside her too? Most of the clubs the girls won't even do BJs without a condom. I'd say you were lucky you got to bareback but who knows. Hahahaha.

LovableGuy69
04-19-23, 07:39
Walking by and sort of cute girl invites me in for massage. 45 minutes for $40. Starts laying on the lotion (too much) and allows her hands to get closer to the junk and asks what else I wanted.

Mentioned that I was interested in FS and BBBJ, for which she quoted another 160. Offered 100. Went back and forth and settled for 120, but I told her she gets the 120 after we were done.

Then she leaves and said that massage is over.

AdventureSteve
07-16-23, 19:58
Recently went on a trip there and had some time to kill in afternoon and was strolling near the downtown and went into a massage place, $40 for 1 hour massage place I think this is somewhere near strip joint sea creature and the North of it. There is a bank BBVA next to it and the road is Cardenas something. Massage room was decent they put on the AC once I went in asked 250 for FS gave it and did the job. Had a nice body did miss, wot and finished off in doggy. Had a good attitude but the money spent is lot and touristy for mexico, also I its not my type that I usually go but did it anyways when you are in the dry area and didn't bring GF to town.

Attitude: 9/10.

Kitty: 7/10.

Ass; 10/10.

Body: 8/10.

Service: 10/10.

VFM: 6/10.

DuckHuntr1
09-11-23, 02:52
So I'm going to be back in Cabo from 10-7 to 10-21 and wondering if anyone has played there recently. I always have a great time going to the massage parlors and usually can get everything for around $100 to $125. Will report back when down there.

Shoebridge
09-21-23, 18:58
I RTFF and searched, but I didn't find any mention of whether most Cabo hotels are girl friendly, or any specific ones that are. A Sugar Baby I talked to on Seeking (think she's an escort) mentioned several including: Playa Grande, Medano, Solmar. Anyone know about these 3, or in general is it easy in Cabo?

DuckHuntr1
09-25-23, 03:35
I RTFF and searched, but I didn't find any mention of whether most Cabo hotels are girl friendly, or any specific ones that are. A Sugar Baby I talked to on Seeking (think she's an escort) mentioned several including: Playa Grande, Medano, Solmar. Anyone know about these 3, or in general is it easy in Cabo?I have stayed at both Playa and Solmar and it would be really easy to bring a girl in as long as she didn't dress like she was an escort since you don't have to go through the lobbies.

SexyBra
09-28-23, 14:56
Glad to hear that you had a good time and I do agree that it is pretty much impossible to hone in on a specific place unless you've been there a few times. As far as the ATM's I don't think there's a good way to cheaply do it. My wife works for a bank so we have basically free banking including not having to pay for the fees using another banks ATM in the US but even we can't get out of the exorbitant fees in Mexico so we always just make sure that we take enough $$.For ATM's, get yourself a Schwab checking account. It's free. There are no foreign transaction fees and they reimburse ATM fees--even exorbitant ones--with their debit card.

TongueMasta
10-06-23, 17:18
So I'm going to be back in Cabo from 10-7 to 10-21 and wondering if anyone has played there recently. I always have a great time going to the massage parlors and usually can get everything for around $100 to $125. Will report back when down there.Happy Hunting Duck!

We know how the whiskey and cigars somehow taste a little better around the loop above Tesoro. Keep us updated! I need all the extra intel for my two week trip in December. It's always tough to schedule around the wife! Haha. Sancho's and the casino to place a few "bets" are always good for a couple hours to monger.

DuckHuntr1
10-10-23, 19:09
So I wasn't going to be at the marina except for this Friday and next Friday but on Sunday I needed to get some stuff for the fishing trip on Wednesday, so I did a little recon and happened upon Magic Touch next to Hooliganz and found a cute little Chica who was willing to take $120 off my hands in exchange for a great massage / BJ and just ok cowgirl. I think part of the problem was she was a little too into fingering her self which also continued during missionary. It then got really good when I flipped her over to doggie until the condom broke and for a moment I really thought about just continuing but my big head won out vs the little head so out she went for another condom but it got a little weird when she just left the door wide open and me standing there with my hard on for anyone to walk by for the show. LOL. All in all a good start for the 2 weeks here and I look forward to the next trip to the marina area. Later.

TongueMasta
10-13-23, 18:56
So I wasn't going to be at the marina except for this Friday and next Friday but on Sunday I needed to get some stuff for the fishing trip on Wednesday, so I did a little recon and happened upon Magic Touch next to Hooliganz and found a cute little Chica who was willing to take $120 off my hands in exchange for a great massage / BJ and just ok cowgirl. I think part of the problem was she was a little too into fingering her self which also continued during missionary. It then got really good when I flipped her over to doggie until the condom broke and for a moment I really thought about just continuing but my big head won out vs the little head so out she went for another condom but it got a little weird when she just left the door wide open and me standing there with my hard on for anyone to walk by for the show. LOL. All in all a good start for the 2 weeks here and I look forward to the next trip to the marina area. Later.Keep the updates coming. Very much appreciated. What were the other prices like around town? Was is $120 total or did it cost the $40 for massage first. I just like going in, out, quick and easy. Good luck duck.

DuckHuntr1
10-15-23, 03:14
So the one in the review that I did it was $120 total including the massage. I went again Tuesday and it was $160 total but the massage was pretty shitty. It was pretty much just rubbing some oil around but I actually got some video but unfortunately someone else came in so the lighting went from perfect to too dark. I'm still going again on Friday so I'll try again.

Austyjp1
10-15-23, 09:08
Mr. Duck.

It seems like you're having a good time hah! I'm brand new to this forum but I'm looking to set up a trip to Cabo probably this upcoming January after New Years. Hoping anyone can help me with what I can expect in terms of hotness and pricing? It seems Duck you are adventuring to massage locations, is that the main gig out there, or are there clubs also? My only experience is adventuring to the clubs in Tijuana, back when I worked in SD for a short time, so I'm quite under-experienced!

Thanks all.

DuckHuntr1
10-16-23, 05:24
Mr. Duck.

It seems like you're having a good time hah! I'm brand new to this forum but I'm looking to set up a trip to Cabo probably this upcoming January after New Years. Hoping anyone can help me with what I can expect in terms of hotness and pricing? It seems Duck you are adventuring to massage locations, is that the main gig out there, or are there clubs also? My only experience is adventuring to the clubs in Tijuana, back when I worked in SD for a short time, so I'm quite under-experienced!

Thanks all.Austy there are strip clubs that are for all intents and purposes are *****houses but they are pretty expensive. The best one is called the Sky Bar and is directly across the street from Cabo Wabo and the talent there is really really nice but for starters a BJ is if I recall is $300. In the massage places there are anything from 4's to literally 10's and the prices for everything including full sex from $100 to $200 for what I've paid. The thing about the strip clubs and massage places are you can take them offsite back to your resort / hotel / air be&be. Good luck in Cabo as it can be a lot of fun but not cheap like Tijuana.

Austyjp1
10-16-23, 13:01
Austy there are strip clubs that are for all intents and purposes are *****houses but they are pretty expensive. The best one is called the Sky Bar and is directly across the street from Cabo Wabo and the talent there is really really nice but for starters a BJ is if I recall is $300. In the massage places there are anything from 4's to literally 10's and the prices for everything including full sex from $100 to $200 for what I've paid. The thing about the strip clubs and massage places are you can take them offsite back to your resort / hotel / air be&be. Good luck in Cabo as it can be a lot of fun but not cheap like Tijuana.I appreciate the swift reply. You weren't kidding about expensive, $300 for a BJ is pretty steep! I think I'll take your advice and start out with scouting the massage spots, then if unsatisfied might cough up the dough and make a trip to a stripclub. Where would you say is the best spot / area for the 8-10's at these? Also, you mentioned being able to bring them back, what's your experience in that? I'd personally prefer that over being in a "public" massage room, much more freedom for kinkyness plus peace of mind, if you catch my drift!

TongueMasta
10-16-23, 16:58
Mr. Duck.

Thanks all.Austy just read through these pages. Much of what you read over the last couple years is all pretty much the same as what Duck said. There is a big loop behind Tesoro and up the hill. Cabo Wabo is in the middle. Lots of massage parlors in this zone. Prices are all about $100-$200 like Duck said. Sometimes you may have to walk around an see what catches your eye. The strip clubs are a little later at night and the action is as stated in previous reviews. I know guys who have paid $500 for prime girls out of the clubs late at night. Mandala I think. Make sure your hotel lets visitors in some people have had issues bringing a date back. Happy hunting I will be back in December.

DuckHuntr1
10-21-23, 03:37
So today was my last mongering day in Cabo and it was My Dreams Spa which is next to the ice cream shop kitty corner to Hooliganz corner bar. I've been there before but always was price walked but the girls there are some of the cutest in the massage shops, but today I said screw it and paid up but the experience was not worth it. The girl finished the massage and then wanted to fuck so I reminded her that a BJ was included so she reluctantly sucked for a couple minutes and then I started fucking her missionary but she couldn't hardly take a pounding so then I flipped her over and she actually went to town in pushing back fucking doggy but then said she couldn't anymore so I supplied the fucking until I finished. The only good thing was that I got some video that actually turned out. On another note I was actually walking out of there last week when an elderly couple came in asking for a massage and the girl in the door had to tell them that it was only a happy ending massage shop. LOL. On a not so funny note my flight for tomorrow was cancelled and now I'm not getting home until 11 PM Sunday and having to go back to work Monday. Oh well I'm back here in Cabo in December. Later guys.

Captain Solo
11-20-23, 20:14
I took an Uber from Mercado Marina to downtown Cabo about noon, only $3 2 miles or so, to check out local life away from the beach and resorts.

Plaza Leon Cota Colin is the main gathering place, next to Mercado Municipal. Most buses and collectivos go around this plaza, pick up passengers to other parts of Cabo. Sound stages and other features are being built.

An OXXO is across the plaza on the East side Ave Hidalgo. A hot young spinner in a bright red short dress was standing there for a long time, half hiding behind the wall, pretty face, honey skin with a few tats. Looked like she was hiding from policias while waiting for car pick up on that busy ave.

I came over asking directions to check her out with my broken Spanish. She was hesitant to talk but pointed out direction. I had company so could not do more with her. Walked around checking out Mercado Municipal, various restaurants and fruit juice stores, came back 90 minutes later, waiting for collectivos to go back to the beach, she was still posting there in her red dress. There may be more street actions in this area after dark. There are a few major stores around that plaza. No polciias were seen in the day time. Not sure how safe it is at night. Collectivos pick up at Mercado Marina, drive to this main Plaza and various colonias, ferrying workers to and from beach resorts. A beach vendor tole me to pay 10 pesos per ride, not more. It was fun to explore local life styles away from the beach.

This guy El Brody is a fun, friendly, speak broken English, said he was from Acapulco and lived in East LA awhile. He runs the largest seafood restaurant inside the Mercado. His prices are about double those in the Mercado Marina on the beach and he had no clients. He's was bubbling, warm and friendly, may be a good local guide.

DuckHuntr1
12-07-23, 05:22
Austy just read through these pages. Much of what you read over the last couple years is all pretty much the same as what Duck said. There is a big loop behind Tesoro and up the hill. Cabo Wabo is in the middle. Lots of massage parlors in this zone. Prices are all about $100-$200 like Duck said. Sometimes you may have to walk around an see what catches your eye. The strip clubs are a little later at night and the action is as stated in previous reviews. I know guys who have paid $500 for prime girls out of the clubs late at night. Mandala I think. Make sure your hotel lets visitors in some people have had issues bringing a date back. Happy hunting I will be back in December.Hey Tongue have you made it back to Cabo yet. I'm headed down on the 14th so maybe we can meet up for a drink somewhere. Happy hunting.

TongueMasta
12-10-23, 23:56
Hey Tongue have you made it back to Cabo yet. I'm headed down on the 14th so maybe we can meet up for a drink somewhere. Happy hunting.Rolling in next week myself. I will be cruising around for a couple weeks. That sounds great only problem is figuring out exact schedule. Always doing shit with wife, friends, and have a 5 year old to entertain. I do sneak away for my time but it is unpredictable. My peso is exchange is sports book LOL I will be around town Friday but then probably not until Monday. After the 20th I'm staying closer to marina. Always a fun time fishin and huntin!

Woorace
12-12-23, 04:23
Rolling in next week myself. I will be cruising around for a couple weeks. That sounds great only problem is figuring out exact schedule. Always doing shit with wife, friends, and have a 5 year old to entertain. I do sneak away for my time but it is unpredictable. My peso is exchange is sports book LOL I will be around town Friday but then probably not until Monday. After the 20th I'm staying closer to marina. Always a fun time fishin and huntin!Please give an update of happenings around town. I'll be there next week myself.

DuckHuntr1
12-12-23, 05:02
Please give an update of happenings around town. I'll be there next week myself.Well I have the option of meeting girls at a local motel over the next week and a half so hopefully I'll be able to give some info on how it was and is it something that I can give other people the in on doing it.

Woorace
12-20-23, 00:20
So, let me start by saying I know better. I was in town for the day on a Cruise ship, and I told myself, just hang at the Marina. But of course, the little fellow starting talking so I roamed. Ended up at a place that I have been at before across from Cabo Wabo. Of course, Gringo ship pricing was in effect, but when I saw this 19-20 year old slim, natural, brunette, I didn't care. Money is no object when your dream girl is standing in front of you. Little head starts thinking for the big head at that point. $150 US for nude HJ and $250 for F / S or Oral with condom. So, I settled for the $150 variety. Of course the stunner spoke no English, and I speak no Spanish, so we had a failure to communicate. BTW, there were 4 girls there, 3 of which were very doable. Of course the only one who spoke any English was not doable. So off to the room. Massage was not good at all. I think I told / showed her 6-7 times how to give a fingertip massage, but she didn't get it. She then proceeds to jackhammer me to death, and I did get to massage her small, gorgeous breasts. Finally after her putting some oil on the little guy, mission accomplished. After a clean up, she proceeded to make up the the table with the same coverings and towels that I used, so I am glad I was the 1st customer of the day. Who knows, maybe the towels had been there a week or 2. As I was getting dressed, she knew enough English to ask for a tip. I luaghed at her, but didn't even try to give her aa teaching lesson. On the way out, I ran into the girl who spoke English and tld her that the looks were great, but somebody needs to teach the teenager how to get someone in the mood. Like I said, I know better. Not a ripoff, but a disappointing experience.

DuckHuntr1
12-26-23, 02:52
So I just got home from Cabo after 10 days and wanted to give a heads up about my experience. So I went to 2 massage shops and had be to be+ times and they were each $120 for full services, and I was also able to experience a kind of drive in brothel. The drive in deal was really weird in that I was able to pick the girl off an online lineup via a guy that I have gotten to know from previous trips. He was the intermediary between the girls and I and once I had selected the girl of my choice there was a certain hotel that we were to meet up at. The motel was the Caramelo motel and as the guy and I pulled into the motel it turned out to be like a 2 story garage roll up doors with about a dozen doors. Each led to a two story apartment where the girl meets up, the girl cost $200 for the hour and the room was $45 for 3 hours. The girl looked exactly like the online lineup pictures of which she was a beautiful Panamanian and I will definitely partake in this on each trip in the future. Thanks for allowing me to ramble.

Battousai
01-10-24, 16:24
So I just got home from Cabo after 10 days and wanted to give a heads up about my experience. So I went to 2 massage shops and had be to be+ times and they were each $120 for full services, and I was also able to experience a kind of drive in brothel. The drive in deal was really weird in that I was able to pick the girl off an online lineup via a guy that I have gotten to know from previous trips. He was the intermediary between the girls and I and once I had selected the girl of my choice there was a certain hotel that we were to meet up at. The motel was the Caramelo motel and as the guy and I pulled into the motel it turned out to be like a 2 story garage roll up doors with about a dozen doors. Each led to a two story apartment where the girl meets up, the girl cost $200 for the hour and the room was $45 for 3 hours. The girl looked exactly like the online lineup pictures of which she was a beautiful Panamanian and I will definitely partake in this on each trip in the future. Thanks for allowing me to ramble.Hi!

Do you have a URL for the online lineup? I'm in the early stages of planning a trip, thinking about early March, to Cabo.

Which massage shops did you go to?

Thanks.

DuckHuntr1
01-15-24, 05:29
Hi!

Do you have a URL for the online lineup? I'm in the early stages of planning a trip, thinking about early March, to Cabo.

Which massage shops did you go to?

Thanks.I will try and figure out how to send the lineup that I used. As far as the massage shops go they are all over a street or 2 off the main walking path away from the.

Marina.

DavidJosephs69
01-16-24, 17:31
I will try and figure out how to send the lineup that I used. As far as the massage shops go they are all over a street or 2 off the main walking path away from the.

Marina.Would it be possible or advisable to simply go to the Caramelo hotel and ask about "the ladies"?

DuckHuntr1
01-17-24, 05:22
Would it be possible or advisable to simply go to the Caramelo hotel and ask about "the ladies"?I really can't tell you if they will give any kind of information there. When I went there, my buddy who is from Cabo did all the talking to the lady who was kinda the desk person. I kinda got the feeling that it was strictly a room rental place and you'the need to already have your "date" already lined up. Sorry.

Cabotim89
01-17-24, 18:36
I really can't tell you if they will give any kind of information there. When I went there, my buddy who is from Cabo did all the talking to the lady who was kinda the desk person. I kinda got the feeling that it was strictly a room rental place and you'the need to already have your "date" already lined up. Sorry.I live in Cabo full time. Carmelo is simply a drive in motel room. You have to bring the date with you or arrange to have them meet you there. They do not offer dates. They do have toys, condoms, beer, things like that for sale. Nice clean rooms and very reasonable.

Weighmore2
01-22-24, 01:14
I will try and figure out how to send the lineup that I used. As far as the massage shops go they are all over a street or 2 off the main walking path away from the.

Marina.Hey here now looking for a good place.

Did you figure out how to send or get a lineup? Thanks.

DuckHuntr1
01-22-24, 03:28
I live in Cabo full time. Carmelo is simply a drive in motel room. You have to bring the date with you or arrange to have them meet you there. They do not offer dates. They do have toys, condoms, beer, things like that for sale. Nice clean rooms and very reasonable.Hey Cabo Tim, since you live in Cabo do you know if there are any short time or cheap motels right around the marina?

Weighmore2
01-23-24, 03:21
Got a chance to explore by myself today which was awesome. Walk around and had many offers for massage. Legit and not. Legit seemed to wear scrubs as previously posted. None wore black leggings. Asked todus when offered to this absolutely hot cutie outside magic touch and she said yes come in. Tight black leggings and low cut red top with belly out. Very pretty said her name was Alicia. Said she was from Mexico but to me she looked like a light skinned African American woman around 25 years old. Especially because she had an incredible ass! Definitely man made bolt on breasts but looked, felt and tasted good! Negotiated from 300 down to 140 for everything. I tried 120 but she said yes if you take the other girl who was working. One look and I said No I want you! Ended up at 140. I was tight on time so said no massage. She spoke perfect English so I really think she was not from Mexico. But who cares she was hot AF. HJ while I sucked on tits and played with her pussy. Her as is seriously fine! Firm and curvy! Pussy was clean and looked delicious. Wanted to eat it but knew better! Started with Mish for awhile and finished staring at that ass in doggy. Cleaned me up and she went to shower. Offered me to come along but I had another appointment to get to for a real massage haha.

Looks 9.

Body 10 if your ok with fakes.

Attitude 9.

I would definitely recommend her. The other one was to old for my liking.

BackInBangkok
01-23-24, 06:34
I used a room there for a freelancer hookup, it's a cool setup actually. Ultra modern interiors with kind of a Clockwork Orange feel. Clean. Nice bed, a cush lounge chair specifically designed for multiple sex positions, TV, sound system, you pay cash to a lady through a tiny opening for beer, condoms, etc. There's a menu, you have to pay for A / see.

If anyone comes across an escort named Georgia, I recommend. 5'-6" medium natural tits, brings toys and lets you pick out her outfits. Charges quite a bit extra for no condom sex. I was with her 2 nights, took her to dinner the second night and she introduced me to mescal. Fun lady, considers herself one of the devil's daughters, LOL, likes Jack Daniels too. We fucked to AC / DC's Highway to Hell CD.

BackInBangkok
01-23-24, 06:57
Just go hunting. Prices decrease the farther away from the Marina you go. Regular customers get better deals. I've been to Cabo for scuba diving since 2016 and the pickings were poor when I visited last year, 2 of my fave shops closed, probably fallout from Covid. Most erotic set of tits I ever experienced were in Cabo, a shop a half block from Mar de Cortez Hotel, her name was Lupita, darker skinned. Firm natural the breasts, huge long nipples.

Cabotim89
01-27-24, 04:54
Hey Cabo Tim, since you live in Cabo do you know if there are any short time or cheap motels right around the marina?Hotel plaza LOS arcos is one that many escorts use to stay at while in town. It's a cpl blocks off the marina. Easy to walk to. Caramelo is nice and most of the local girls like going there. They like taking pics and videos there. It is a drive to place though. Only downside.

SnoCat69
01-30-24, 19:42

Marina.Any luck with lineup, or even and hints on how to search, kind of shy about using the internet for Cabo. Have been to most all of the massage places over the last 10 years and really is a hit and miss, but I have found some gems. Usually go for a month in Jan. / Feb.

DuckHuntr1
02-05-24, 03:52
Any luck with lineup, or even and hints on how to search, kind of shy about using the internet for Cabo. Have been to most all of the massage places over the last 10 years and really is a hit and miss, but I have found some gems. Usually go for a month in Jan. / Feb.I've not had any luck posting the lineup. The header on the what's app is LOS CABOS VIP.