PDA

View Full Version : Rants and Stupid shit in New Delhi

Sagar1989
03-16-20, 09:11
I don't need anyone's appreciation ok?No one appreciates you here mate please change this attitude.

HelpMeHelp1
02-08-21, 09:16
Hey bro, honestly speaking we should make this forum about sharing our experiences exchanging contacts with trustworthy seniors and your friends (I know I may not be one of your friends). But if you blatantly just post about not sharing contacts or even photos what is the point of this forum and you being an active member here? Why are you even posting then?

Writing this post even if I didn't want to.

Had this girl from Darjeeling near Vasant kunj through a sp.

Won't share pictures.

She is the girl you don't want as a hooker.

You want her for longer.

I have a problem in which I usually don't go for the same girl twice.

But iv been with her 3 times.

She has a very innocent face (looks like Lilith lust) and is busty.

She has her name tattoo above her boob.

The the most amazing part is the kissing..

MDave1981
02-08-21, 10:22
For fucks sake, lets stop referring girls as food. See a lot of people refer to them on those lines and it has caught up. Sounds gross.

Yes RGs Spa are open now. I had one food named Kajal to satisfy my long desire but there is a girl named Worship in last spa in line at 2nd floor which is good.

Happy fuck.

Gamer76
02-08-21, 17:08
Hey bro, honestly speaking we should make this forum about sharing our experiences exchanging contacts with trustworthy seniors and your friends (I know I may not be one of your friends). But if you blatantly just post about not sharing contacts or even photos what is the point of this forum and you being an active member here? Why are you even posting then?It's absolutely alright if he doesn't want to share with anyone. It's not mandatory to share anything after writing FRs. The Editor of the website has also explicitly mentioned this many times. If you don't like these posts, kindly ignore and move ahead. No need for preaching and teaching please.

WowNow
02-08-21, 19:35
For fucks sake, lets stop referring girls as food. See a lot of people refer to them on those lines and it has caught up. Sounds gross.I whole heartedly agree. So much mention of the food that it almost gives me heartburn.

MRahul84
02-08-21, 19:53
For fucks sake, lets stop referring girls as food. See a lot of people refer to them on those lines and it has caught up. Sounds gross.Bro,

Who started calling them food.

I think me.

Enjoy mongering.

MRahul84
02-08-21, 21:17
It's absolutely alright if he doesn't want to share with anyone. It's not mandatory to share anything after writing FRs. The Editor of the website has also explicitly mentioned this many times. If you don't like these posts, kindly ignore and move ahead. No need for preaching and teaching please.Bro,

Asking you something.

You only post reply.

Ever you tried any food.

Just asking.

Many bros told you active in whole India.

So asked.

Happy mongering.

PrinceGwl27
02-09-21, 04:44
It's absolutely alright if he doesn't want to share with anyone. It's not mandatory to share anything after writing FRs. The Editor of the website has also explicitly mentioned this many times. If you don't like these posts, kindly ignore and move ahead. No need for preaching and teaching please.Give guy the space he is obviously frustrated obviously he can't post his fantasies on FB / Linked in, SP girls are exclusive property who are only available to guys who make it to Forbes under 30 list.

DelhiHere
02-09-21, 15:28
Let's gamer76 bro reply?

Bro,

Asking you something.

You only post reply.

Ever you tried any food.

Just asking.

Many bros told you active in whole India.

So asked.

Happy mongering.

Aditya01
02-09-21, 17:46
Gave you 10 Munrika SP contacts plus 2 WG based on good faith. But no response. What a disgrace behavior.

Just come up with imaginary stories about some gems and then entice people by saying I will give you only if you give something unique.

Obviously people will daal for it and you just have got many contacts. And you won't reply to anyone. What a fraud!!

But this defeats the purpose of this forum-- it is meant to help each other. Best example is rahul sir.

Writing this post even if I didn't want to.

Had this girl from Darjeeling near Vasant kunj through a sp.

Won't share pictures.

She is the girl you don't want as a hooker.

You want her for longer.

I have a problem in which I usually don't go for the same girl twice.

But iv been with her 3 times.

She has a very innocent face (looks like Lilith lust) and is busty.

She has her name tattoo above her boob.

The the most amazing part is the kissing.

Nitsy
02-09-21, 19:02
Gave you 10 Munrika SP contacts plus 2 WG based on good faith. But no response. What a disgrace behavior.

Just come up with imaginary stories about some gems and then entice people by saying I will give you only if you give something unique.

Obviously people will daal for it and you just have got many contacts. And you won't reply to anyone. What a fraud!!

But this defeats the purpose of this forum-- it is meant to help each other. Best example is rahul sir.I know it kills the vibe but acts of one person shouldn't let down whole group. Giving contacts only after asking in return is not fair game and we all should avoid it to keep charm alive.

MRahul84
02-09-21, 19:17

But this defeats the purpose of this forum-- it is meant to help each other. Best example is rahul sir.Bro,

Don't drag my name.

I helped all that's it.

Enjoy mongering.

Rajton
02-09-21, 19:45

But this defeats the purpose of this forum-- it is meant to help each other. Best example is rahul sir.Shame why people are doing this kind of thing.

ISG is for share. So share it. . don't only take. Start giving also.

BrundleFly78
02-10-21, 04:28
I guess every city as code name for WG's. In Bangalore forum, we call them "cars"! LOL!

Cheers,

BFly78.

For fucks sake, lets stop referring girls as food. See a lot of people refer to them on those lines and it has caught up. Sounds gross.

Sagar1989
02-10-21, 15:29
Let's gamer76 bro reply?I've seen his profile only posting in every state forum giving gyaan lecture to everyone and increasing his posts so he can have more star.

Not seen any FR from him about his experience also he thinks all girls come with 2 k 3 k rates not more then that he also thinks mostly members are pimp and post reviews here for free fuck haha LOL.

Sagar1989
02-10-21, 15:37
Shame why people are doing this kind of thing.

ISG is for share. So share it. . don't only take. Start giving also.We joined this forum to share our experience give and take contacts also warned some people to beware from scammers this forum is helped so many guys like me like you but some people here only to give gyaan shut up you with their high class English LOL if you are not want to share contacts so why you are here.

If someone get good girls in hygiene girls for good rates then they said rich guy and shit.

If someone pay less amount then they will say such a crap.

If someone suggest good they think pimp posting here.

Haha what to do man sometimes I think for signing off this forum.

I know some of good guy already left this forum.

I have their numbers they also think the same.

DelhiHere
02-11-21, 15:07
Bro,

Have you ever tried any girl. Your most of the FR are just replying not contributing.

It may be easy way increase star and FR count.

Busty girls are very horny nowadays.

FishingToHook
02-21-21, 22:12
Guys.

I had shared an idea to have a love shack / bachelor pad somewhere in Delhi, which can be leased and used by a small like minded group amongst us. I am sure many of us don't want the prying eyes and the ID's being shown at the hotels!!

Do let me know your ideas in pm!!

Cheers.

Fth.

Sagar1989
02-24-21, 12:19
Bro,

You have reverted / commented on several messages.

Ab zara ek FR bhi likh do.

Gyaan ke sagar ho aap prabhu.

Vaise college me bhi 200 dene pade hote to doob marne ki baat hoti hamare liye bhai.

Take it in posirive stride.

Jap naam.

Jai baba gamer76 ki.One the best funny post I've read after so long and absolutely agree with you on this he is prabhu also he is active in all Indian forum even I've seen some of his posts in Dubai and UK forum where he is giving the same gyaan LOL and in Dubai forum people mocking him for the same thing BTW it's enough now and have you seen his recent post where he targeted the most respected member of the forum he should have respect him he helped everyone and find always best.

Abhi9
02-25-21, 13:15
One the best funny post I've read after so long and absolutely agree with you on this he is prabhu also he is active in all Indian forum even I've seen some of his posts in Dubai and UK forum where he is giving the same gyaan LOL and in Dubai forum people mocking him for the same thing BTW it's enough now and have you seen his recent post where he targeted the most respected member of the forum he should have respect him he helped everyone and find always best.LOL. Nothing against the guy. But quite a few on this forum suffer from the above mentioned syndrome. Which is why they tend to share opinions on each and everything rather than some productive contributions and reporting their experiences. It gets ignored till a point but eventually you do get cornered when people figure your shit out.

Msid2710
02-25-21, 18:14
LOL. Nothing against the guy. But quite a few on this forum suffer from the above mentioned syndrome. Which is why they tend to share opinions on each and everything rather than some productive contributions and reporting their experiences. It gets ignored till a point but eventually you do get cornered when people figure your shit out.What's the benefit of a higher post count? Once you're a senior member, how does it matter?

Nitsy
02-25-21, 22:25
She is very costly and only does good BJ. Why to waste money for just only a blowjob. In my college, girls used to give excellent BJ for 200 Rs. Those were my beautiful days.Bro ever realised that you are becoming Kejrival of this group. And your criticism is in line of krk. 2 rupees posts.

Virats
02-26-21, 02:02
I don't know which bro is trying to get in touch with me for Kanak number. You have sent me messages at 3 am at night and then called at 7.30 am. Sorry I am not an SP. Stay with family so have some common sense. I have not shied away from helping anyone but this is the height.This is stupidity. In fact, this is one the reason why I shy away from giving my mobile number to any member here. I remember when I gave my number to one guy once, he asked if he can call. I thought he wanted some quick help. But it turned out to be a 40 minutes long call. And with a very awkwardly conversation.

Gamer76
02-26-21, 02:56
Hi Fam,

A short FR about Rose, Spa Time.

I hope everyone knows about her service so I don't need to write much about it. A small overview of experience I had with her. She started massage and after 15 minutes she asked about extra. She started with 6 k FS and not budging below 5 K FS & 3 K B2B. After a lot of negotiations she agreed 3.5 K FS. But she's got attitude and said don't come again. I don't do FS at this rate. Some assh#le showed her all the posts in ISG. She's keep telling me about you are group members and people talk rubbish I don't accept this rate. So it's a kind request to group members please keep this to yourself and don't ruin it.

Regarding Soni, Alcor. Started with decent massage. Popped up extra for 5.5 K FS & 3.5 k B2B. Tried to negotiate hard but she was not budging below. Finally took the massage only and left. It's same issue here. Guys jack up the rate and show them ISG.

It's a request to newbies. Please stop this fuckery.There are some idiots who reveal ISG to girls! He creates a hype over here and people just don't know his true reality!

PrinceMV2
02-26-21, 06:16
Will suggest to keep politics away from this forum. Tomorrow some one may call fenku modi report if the forum Member posts too good a report.

Cheers

Bro ever realised that you are becoming Kejrival of this group. And your criticism is in line of krk. 2 rupees posts.

Abhi9
02-26-21, 07:41
What's the benefit of a higher post count? Once you're a senior member, how does it matter?Exactly as you mentioned. It doesn't matter. But still you will find certain members indulging in these practices every now and then. Recently only one member was flagged as he was posting 5 times a day which didn't include any FR. Just rants or opinions.

PalangTodu
02-27-21, 07:56
And you seem to be one of the mango seller that's why suggesting not to count only eat.

As they said Aam khao, guthli mat gino (Eat mangoes but don't count.).

JanQuadVincent
02-27-21, 08:11
Please don't mind the forum rules written on top or RTFF. They don't apply to this particular forum. You have as much bandwidth to use as your fellow covid-19 upstarts. I can tell that everyone is really grateful for the feedback, comments, thanks, congratulations, and preaching of basic unclish commonsense that no one has ever heard of in their life. Most precious perhaps are the warnings about all the worst-case scenarios that I am sure are painfully modelled and tested in real life, at an immense personal cost, sacrifice even. Be safe not adventurous. Forum's motto right there. I am as sure of all this as the preachers on this forum most of whom came to life by braving the lockdown hardships. Whose only mission is to provide a public good for the greater good of brothers of course. Maybe even universal good, which is why openly posting on the forum is so crucial. Never use personal message specifically when asking for contact details from someone. Damn those pesky moderators bugging us just bec they volunteer time and energy for this community. They can't do anything to us anyways except to beg us to do and don'ts. We can always make another account.

Especially relevant I find are the most common questions that are first mined by RTFF (esp. Through the 'search thread' function) and then repeatedly asked on the forum. Lest we forget. A great example is the repeating of questions re abbreviations that are secretly hidden away in a link that says 'Abbreviations' on top of the page. Then there is how to subscribe questions, a public service every time. Never mind the FRs or factual details. Those can be found anywhere else. Commonsense and approval from anonymous people is why this forum came to be. If you don't believe me please check out threads on other parts of the globe.

Hopefully I am one step closer to more stars with this one.

MC BC BS.

That's a very bad experience. People should be careful of contradictory FRs.

Sharmaa
03-31-21, 17:40
Yesterday I had been to one of that cheap SP who is the latest sensation in the forum. He offers quick bang for 2 k in his dingy place in the western suburbs. I checked out 2 gals and picked 1 for the day just to give it a try. She was an ordinary WG nothing to write home about, but what more can you expect at such a low price. Don't get me wrong here, she did everything. BBBJ, WOT, partial uninterested DFK too and she did eventually give me a release, oh yeah and she is also lactating and probably no more than 24-25 in age (if you are into that kinna thing of sucking boobs to get the taste of sweet milk, it could be kinky for you but it ain't my cup of tea, literally). Once the deed was done she just stood up and wore her dress, ready to serve the next client, not even a cursory wash.

The entire setup is just at the same level as GB road brothels. I dunno why do I even care to visit such places, maybe its the Columbus in my little head that constantly wants to discover new holes in new lands. The moment I got out of the 7*4 room, Mr S, the pimp is waiting for me and shakes my hand and then asks me to write a nice review in ISG. One of his associate even shows me some of the recent reviews of this forum on his smart phone. Delhi forum is sharing and all, that's fine, but what you have done is a horror. You have let the Pimps & SPs enter the forum, now they will try and drive the market here. This is so bad at so many levels that I would, from now on, look at every FR with total suspicion. As it is, very few genuine gals get discovered here and now you have even messed that up by giving access of this forum to the very same products that we consume regularly.

StreetFoodLove
03-31-21, 19:14
Sir. (Can't call you Bro) .

You are truly an inspiration for hundreds of people here. You are having such a life style, which many people can only dreamt of.

IMO, this incident is more of 'Technological Cheat' for you. New tech. New risks.

Kindly share some more interesting encounters, which can be useful for others.

Enjoy Life.

Stay Safe.

I have been mongering now for 24 years, yes, began in last millennium! And have been there and done that. I began after my second major heartbreak when I was 23 and realized that I am wired differently because monogamy, marriage, kids etc never had any attraction for me. Since then there have been only two passions for me, making money and being with different women and I am glad that I have been successful in both those ventures. Since then I have made millions of dollars and have been with hundreds of women. I have also been conned a few times but am now a veteran so my radar works brilliantly. Yet I still got conned this month and thought of writing about it, just like a diary.

I was bored with usual mongering in spas, SPs and indies of Dilli so wanted to discover something new. After a long mongering career, you realize that the real fun is in discovering than just mere humping, trust me. So, after a long break I was active on all the dating apps and was pinging left right and center. Got a ping back on okc from an unknown gal who was like she is looking for a sugar dad. I was like "so what's new in that". So we got talking and all that blah blah. First surprise, she suggested a video call so that we can see each other. She was quite a hot 21 year old on the video call and I was like "this is something indeed". We talked for a few days after that (mostly on video calls on telegram) and got done with the basics..

PrinceMV2
04-01-21, 07:39
Sadly none of the ISG bro has to do any thing with how much returns you got on your investments in last four years. Checked your contribution to the forum in your total 57 reports in which may be 2 or 3 are already deleted by admin. Almost in every third post you repeat how rich businessman you are, about your connections with politicians, big spa chain owners and ott platform owners. In Four or five posts you are asking for contacts and info from members and in one post you admit messaging junior members for contact. In one post you call SP T a bigger as he asked 12 k from you for gal. Few other posts are memories back 18/20 years. Rest few posts are KLPD posts. Yes few posts are about Gurgaon spa and clubs but is it enough contribution from your end a monger with over 25 years experience. You recently been to an SP for a 2 k fuck and you are commenting about room sizes. Obviously you can not expect much in a 2 k fuck. Now you are complaining as we have allowed SPs and pumps enter this forum. So let a very senior monger give some contribution and suggest the forum how to avoid them.

Regards.

Of course, I have been there done that. Also, not every experience I have had gets written here in the forum, maybe 5% gets a mention here. Some day inspired by Gabbo, I might write about my melancholic WGs and a memoir of women, then maybe I will talk about them.

I live a double life. In my real life am a health and hygiene freak almost bordering on an obsession level. So in my other life I sometimes even explore those 2 k types too, going to an unhygienic place and banging a cheap WG gives me the kink. As they say, the biggest sex organ is not in your pants but in your head. Your brain seeks kinks and you explore. But am like this in real life too. I always believe in discovering intrinsic value of any product and I don't look down upon any activity. I have driven the most expensive cars all my life but that doesn't mean am averse to traveling in a cab or an electric auto or a metro or a bus. I do everything, it keeps me grounded in reality. I practically managed a Hedge fund in the US for 6 years and have made my millions, I could have easily retired as am on the wrong side of the 40's but I still continue to work; incubating new ideas and technologies and even working with NGOs in rural areas (yeah, am giving away too much personal info but then I have never cared for other people's opinion about me so I'll be dammed if I begin to care now).

PrinceMV2
04-01-21, 08:50
Every one has double life here nothing new. These type of klpds happens everyday in dating sites. So no big deal. Writing it in a tasteful manner with quotes of the Great Gabo won't change the fact. You yourself wrote in a post that SA is total waste of time. So you must have got some bad experience there also. I than saw one another KLPD post by you. Than in next post you write about another dating site bad experience. Rest about giving free gyans to fellow brothers here I think it's high time you get some free gyan as how to not get cheated by clever gals and their boy friends on online dating sites.

Of course, I have been there done that. Also, not every experience I have had gets written here in the forum, maybe 5% gets a mention here. Some day inspired by Gabbo, I might write about my melancholic WGs and a memoir of women, then maybe I will talk about them.

I live a double life. In my real life am a health and hygiene freak almost bordering on an obsession level. So in my other life I sometimes even explore those 2 k types too, going to an unhygienic place and banging a cheap WG gives me the kink. As they say, the biggest sex organ is not in your pants but in your head. Your brain seeks kinks and you explore. But am like this in real life too. I always believe in discovering intrinsic value of any product and I don't look down upon any activity. I have driven the most expensive cars all my life but that doesn't mean am averse to traveling in a cab or an electric auto or a metro or a bus. I do everything, it keeps me grounded in reality. I practically managed a Hedge fund in the US for 6 years and have made my millions, I could have easily retired as am on the wrong side of the 40's but I still continue to work; incubating new ideas and technologies and even working with NGOs in rural areas (yeah, am giving away too much personal info but then I have never cared for other people's opinion about me so I'll be dammed if I begin to care now).

As I see it, am not wasting my time on dating sites, am just seeking the thrill of discovering something new and exciting. Am a really patient player and always believe that patience gets rewarded in the end. That reward is far more sweeter than hiring some one as your sex slave. I will give you another of my real life example to stress upon this point. (Am in this mood to give free Gyan this week). 4 years ago I decided to convert 25% of my liquid assets into bitcoin. For the next 3 years or so it doubled or tripled in value but more or less remained static. Every expert in the world was advising you to get out of the crypto bubble but I just played a 9 hole and chilled. Then in last 6 months, BOOM! I have got 19 times return on my investment. 1900% returns in 4 years is what I have got for being patient. That is my strategy in life always.

Sharmaa
04-02-21, 04:46
Thank you for taking so much of time from your otherwise busy life to read all my posts and also categorize them and analyze them. Even I haven't had the time to do all that. I just write when I feel like and then don't look back at them. Of course, I do have sweet memories of all those experiences and you brought them all back. You really are a good man at heart, don't worry. You will always be senior and nobody can take that away from you. Everybody will be grateful to you and sing paeans about your legendary seniority in this forum. People like me are just temporary fads who do not have the time to contribute much to this forum, we will disappear very soon. Yeah, I complained too much about that room size and all. I am really sorry about it. And also sorry that I complained about SPs and "pumps" entering this forum, obviously I shouldn't have hurt your friends.

What I am most sorry about is that I talked about my investments and returns. It was genuinely uncalled for. Sometimes mistakes do happen, I was just in one of those moods after having been conned and dumped by a young hot number. Hope you will forgive me for my indiscretions. Please do suggest some great contacts from the unending list of your seniority so that lesser mortals like me can also enjoy our life and have some fun. Will be grateful to you all my life if you can spread some of your cheese on my bread.

Sadly none of the ISG bro has to do any thing with how much returns you got on your investments in last four years. Checked your contribution to the forum in your total 57 reports in which may be 2 or 3 are already deleted by admin. Almost in every third post you repeat how rich businessman you are, about your connections with politicians, big spa chain owners and ott platform owners. In Four or five posts you are asking for contacts and info from members and in one post you admit messaging junior members for contact. In one post you call SP T a bigger as he asked 12 k from you for gal. Few other posts are memories back 18/20 years. Rest few posts are KLPD posts. Yes few posts are about Gurgaon spa and clubs but is it enough contribution from your end a monger with over 25 years experience. You recently been to an SP for a 2 k fuck and you are commenting about room sizes. Obviously you can not expect much in a 2 k fuck. Now you are complaining as we have allowed SPs and pumps enter this forum. So let a very senior monger give some contribution and suggest the forum how to avoid them.

Regards.

PrinceMV2
04-02-21, 11:03
Haha if Sharmaa ji is in a spa or at a SPs den lying naked or having sex and it's get raided than also life would be screwed. Dating site gals can also easily plan things and can black mail or complain. But if you are boss, can select a candidate who is like minded person and that's most important, don't try to force her, play your game friendly and tactfully, give her nice pay, support her family and career there are far less chances of any problem. More so if she is staying as a pg in Delhi far from her family and is over 21. Take care of her, take to doctor if she is not fine. Many things actually brings her close to you if you know your game. Can not write a book here. It should be mutual. Everyone needs sex. Many if not most of the Gals are having fun with boy friends and giving them everything for free for own pleasure nowadays losing virginity in schools itself not like previous years. It's not big deal for many. You will find loose cats even in 21/22 years gals.

Still I will say do only those things which you can handle easily. Or better stick to your own games.

Cheers.

I would disagree on this. If the lady lodges a complaint to LE for sexual misconduct at office / work premise then Sharma ji's entire life would be screwed.

Why Nott
04-02-21, 12:43

Regards.I really like this.

PrinceMV2
04-02-21, 20:06
Hey,

Nothing like that dear brother No one is king here all are friends and brothers. Many seniors are doing great work and helping others. I take inspiration and try to be one among them.

No SP is my friend here. Actually I even don't know the SP you mentioned. I don't follow others and always try to find new and different options. Never visited any famous SP of the forum, never visited the most famous spas, never recommend any SP or indie and never ask fellow mongers to give my reference to the contacts I share with them.

It's your own forum and we all will be looking forward to read some good field reports from your end and take advantage. I will msg you shortly whatever good or average contacts I could send.

Regarding pimps entering the forum we can not control that. They are lot more involved in sex trade than we mongers. We just had a fun may be once twice or thrice a week. They are doing all this 24 hours. So if we can know about the forum why not those who run this trade. It happens all over the world. They are having presence every where as sex tour guides / spa owners / fake accounts etc. It's part and parcel of ISG and was same even in another forum days, Sammy's forum, Csg. Honkong 141, Global141 etc. Sp P even post their ads there.

Best wishes always to you for both the fronts. Making dollors and banging hot chicks.

Regards.

Thank you for taking so much of time from your otherwise busy life to read all my posts and also categorize them and analyze them. Even I haven't had the time to do all that. I just write when I feel like and then don't look back at them. Of course, I do have sweet memories of all those experiences and you brought them all back. You really are a good man at heart, don't worry. You will always be senior and nobody can take that away from you. Everybody will be grateful to you and sing paeans about your legendary seniority in this forum. People like me are just temporary fads who do not have the time to contribute much to this forum, we will disappear very soon. Yeah, I complained too much about that room size and all. I am really sorry about it. And also sorry that I complained about SPs and "pumps" entering this forum, obviously I shouldn't have hurt your friends.

What I am most sorry about is that I talked about my investments and returns. It was genuinely uncalled for. Sometimes mistakes do happen, I was just in one of those moods after having been conned and dumped by a young hot number. Hope you will forgive me for my indiscretions. Please do suggest some great contacts from the unending list of your seniority so that lesser mortals like me can also enjoy our life and have some fun. Will be grateful to you all my life if you can spread some of your cheese on my bread.

Eagur
04-04-21, 19:48
If you are talking about Suhail of Rohini, then thanks for pointing out. In fact, he was introduced in the forum by one monger bro JKPunch, and he has ever since become popular. Never realized that the mongers are writing glowing FRs of their experiences based on the instructions from Suhail. It is still choice of mongers if they want to visit Suhail but now people will have doubts.

Yesterday I had been to one of that cheap SP who is the latest sensation in the forum.

The moment I got out of the 7*4 room, Mr S, the pimp is waiting for me and shakes my hand and then asks me to write a nice review in ISG. One of his associate even shows me some of the recent reviews of this forum on his smart phone. Delhi forum is sharing and all, that's fine, but what you have done is a horror. You have let the Pimps & SPs enter the forum, now they will try and drive the market here. This is so bad at so many levels that I would, from now on, look at every FR with total suspicion. As it is, very few genuine gals get discovered here and now you have even messed that up by giving access of this forum to the very same products that we consume regularly.

Sawman82
04-05-21, 09:30
If you are talking about Suhail of Rohini, then thanks for pointing out. In fact, he was introduced in the forum by one monger bro JKPunch, and he has ever since become popular. Never realized that the mongers are writing glowing FRs of their experiences based on the instructions from Suhail. It is still choice of mongers if they want to visit Suhail but now people will have doubts.Even a famous person here promotes old junk Thais and sells at inflated rates. Everyone know who is that jerk person!

Rajton
04-05-21, 11:58
If you are talking about Suhail of Rohini, then thanks for pointing out. In fact, he was introduced in the forum by one monger bro JKPunch, and he has ever since become popular. Never realized that the mongers are writing glowing FRs of their experiences based on the instructions from Suhail. It is still choice of mongers if they want to visit Suhail but now people will have doubts.He has dingy place, and girls also from mauzpur, east Delhi slum, dakshipuri etc.

Avoid.

Sahil82
07-19-21, 11:35
I agree looks and experience are subjective and may vary from person to person however, variation is still somewhat objective.

Bro, would advise you to hunt and fuck some good chicks and then you'll yourself question the ratings you gave below.

Looks -7? Fig -7? Pussy-8?

In my opinion, none of these parameters go over 4 for her.

I think it's high time seniors come up with a rational and unbiased mechanism to come up with girl's ratings.

Was in Noida so pinged miss Aneesha.

She was available and fixed deed. Went to her place. It was messy, but the place of action was ok. Many FRs written in forum.

Looks- 7.

Figure- 7 BBW.

Boobs- 9 big and juicy.

Mahgup
07-20-21, 02:00
Bro, would advise you to hunt and fuck some good chicks and then you'll yourself question the ratings you gave below.

Looks -7? Fig -7? Pussy-8?

In my opinion, none of these parameters go over 4 for her.

I think it's high time seniors come up with a rational and unbiased mechanism to come up with girl's ratings.Bro,

I have hunted and wrote FRs. You don't teach me what ratings and parameters I gave to any girl. If none goes above 4 for you, then I think it's you who needs to hunt according to your parameters! I can't put my ratings based on your likes and dislikes OK? Happy hunting!

Sahil82
07-20-21, 21:28
Great work indeed. Thanks Tony for reposting and a big shoutout to Miami1 for penning down his thoughts so succinctly. Mahgup bro, hope this helps.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?583-Medellin-Reports&p=2581990&viewfull=1#post2581990

I came across the above scale. Kinda funny. Note that the scale says nothing about performance in bed. Reproduced below as the link doesn't take you to the post directly.

=== Scale definitions by MiamiBoy1 ===
Some mongers here are needed to be reminded of a 1 to 10 scale of female attractiveness, so that they stop giving others BS about fucking solid 9's in Centro for 40 mil. One of the versions of 1-10 scale is below:

1. Has a vagina. Completely repulsive to look at to where you have to look away. Kind of like the sun. 0 redeeming features.

2. Also repulsive but you can at least look at her without cringing. Commonly seen. No redeeming features. Cannot clean up or improve w makeup much.

3. A common sight, your basic unattractive but not hideous woman. Up to 1 redeeming feature. Your def not telling your friends about this one. She can clean up but not much..

Mahgup
07-21-21, 02:24
Mahgup bro, hope this helps.Sahil82 bro, hope you read that yourself and find a pussy of your choice. Instead of telling others what rating they should give!

Turkish2
08-13-21, 08:48
The wife was in mood for a massage so booked a girl from UC.

Ruhi arrived on time, I greeted her at the door in nothing but shorts and led her to the bedroom where the wife was waiting. The wife asked her to start the massage in my presence. She began by massaging her back, legs and bums. I asked whether I could join, the wife had no problem but Ruhi hesitated a bit but relented after the offer of 2 K. She stripped and I joined them in bed. Attacked her tits and sucked them for some time and then went lower to her tummy and pussy. By then, the wife managed to sneak under me and started blowing. She put on a see and asked me to take Ruhi. It was amazing fucking another girl while the wife watched. Took her in missy and then in doggy.

We took a break, had lunch and got back into action. This time, fucked the wife but when about to come, mouth fucked Ruhi and came inside her mouth.Post this fake story somewhere else.

ECity045
08-14-21, 17:38
Post this fake story somewhere else.Wow. I wasn't as critical as you, so completely fell for this. What is the point of posting it in an anonymous forum? If the story is indeed fake, the person posting it clearly needs a life.

Turkish2
08-14-21, 19:26
Wow. I wasn't as critical as you, so completely fell for this. What is the point of posting it in an anonymous forum? If the story is indeed fake, the person posting it clearly needs a life.Bro,

There are a lot of forum available on the internet where one can share erotica. They can write anything they imagine or think it can arouse or pleasure other readers just by reading it, but this forum is not one of them. In this forum one shares his experience with an WG, SP or an Indie which actually help others, sadly this post was none of them. It's just a figment of imagination.

ECity045
08-15-21, 01:43
Bro,

There are a lot of forum available on the internet where one can share erotica. They can write anything they imagine or think it can arouse or pleasure other readers just by reading it, but this forum is not one of them. In this forum one shares his experience with an WG, SP or an Indie which actually help others, sadly this post was none of them. It's just a figment of imagination.I thought it was a real experience before reading your note. Guess I need to be more critical in the future reading some of these imaginary escapades!

JohnIsFun
08-15-21, 11:43
Post this fake story somewhere else.Good pickup, I thought of the same. I thought this guy was promoting the fake couples that are going around offering threesome and foursome. I found something on Twitter and soon realised they are not married couple but two people decided to escort using this strategy and charge more. They are with handle ruhi, vihan, Pune together with no spaces.

Mahgup
11-14-21, 03:43
She has turned into a wild cat now. Maybe you trained her well bro. LOL. Definitely worth the money. Asks for 25 k but will come down easily to 15 k. No tantrums at all like some SA girls. Next time will try my luck and see if she comes down to 10 k.You have so much money to spend on SA girls but don't have money to buy subscription here and activate pm here? Something is fishy. Reminds me of Rurockstud who also didn't have pm but posted tons of FRs.

Vincent X
11-14-21, 07:42
You have so much money to spend on SA girls but don't have money to buy subscription here and activate pm here? Something is fishy. Reminds me of Rurockstud who also didn't have pm but posted tons of FRs.I will try to answer this in a civilized manner. As civilized as I can be in responding to something like this. You have some serious issues there man. There is something called "Common Sense". Why would anyone pay for something which is free? I am only here to share my experiences and feedback and get feedback. Which according to the rules of the forum is "Free". So, if I am able to write FRs and comment without buying the membership, then why will I pay for it? Please think. As far as something fishy is concerned, what would I gain? I am not asking for any contacts, because I have plenty of my own. SPs, spas, Indies. If you have read my reports, I also mentioned, that I took a one month of subscription of SA, which has expired now and I have shortlisted almost 30-35 profiles of genuine Indie babes. These girls also have their own friends, who are into this thing. So it's and ever expanding network. So, buying a subscription is of no benefit to me, as I have plenty of contacts, I don't need to ask anyone. And I am always exploring, and finding new contacts. I seriously don't care, if you choose not to believe me. I am not here to prove anything to you. But, it clearly shows your mindset. Live and let live. Enjoy.

Mahgup
11-15-21, 03:20
I will try to answer this in a civilized manner. As civilized as I can be in responding to something like this. You have some serious issues there man. There is something called "Common Sense". Why would anyone pay for something which is free? I am only here to share my experiences and feedback and get feedback. Which according to the rules of the forum is "Free". So, if I am able to write FRs and comment without buying the membership, then why will I pay for it? Please think. As far as something fishy is concerned, what would I gain? I am not asking for any contacts, because I have plenty of my own. SPs, spas, Indies. If you have read my reports, I also mentioned, that I took a one month of subscription of SA, which has expired now and I have shortlisted almost 30-35 profiles of genuine Indie babes. These girls also have their own friends, who are into this thing. So it's and ever expanding network. So, buying a subscription is of no benefit to me, as I have plenty of contacts, I don't need to ask anyone. And I am always exploring, and finding new contacts. I seriously don't care, if you choose not to believe me. I am not here to prove anything to you. But, it clearly shows your mindset. Live and let live. Enjoy.I am almost convinced now. Your reply and posts are similar to RurockStud. Even he didn't need any PM but had tons of girls and posted tons of FR everyday. I don't know why you need multiple IDs. Happy mongering!

Vincent X
11-15-21, 18:03
I am almost convinced now. Your reply and posts are similar to RurockStud. Even he didn't need any PM but had tons of girls and posted tons of FR everyday. I don't know why you need multiple IDs. Happy mongering!Don't know who rock bro is and I don't have any right to comment on him. First of all it's pretty obvious that you are commenting on my FRs without reading those. You say that I write tons of FRs everyday, but if you will check my posts, I have only posted 5-6 FRs. And you didn't even read my reply, where I have clearly stated that we don't need PM to write FRs. I was going through your previous reports and comments, and found that you don't share anything useful and always cribbing and complaining about fellow member's reports and feedback. You are always crying. Don't know why someone would do that. May be because you might be frustrated or not getting enough action. Why would someone care about the money I spend. As you mentioned about the monetary aspect. Its my money, let me decide. Stop cribbing and get a life. All the reports I have posted, have been verified by the fellow brothers, as they have also tasted same birds with different Sps. Get a life man. But now I realized, you could be one of the SPs here and may be not happy with one of my reports. Maybe I didn't write a good review of your gal, and hence the frustration. No issues bro, I understand. If you want to increase your business, get some good girls and please give me your last 3 digits, so I will know, which of my SPs are you. I wish you all the luck and hope you get good business, but please don't expect us to write false reviews. We write the truth. Don't worry about me. Enjoy.

AlphaF5
11-30-21, 13:35
Brother please clear your inbox. We need to talk.Asked me in Pvt about what's wrong with ybae. After I told him about my experience. Now he is accusing that I am trying to avenge my bad experience. LOL.

Also telling me that he met her, she was awesome and he will show her my replies and messages whenever he will meet her next.

Probably some SP or a fan boy or just random cheap crazy monger.

P.S. Take 1 week time and try to collect contacts of as many WG, spas, SPs you can. Most of the senior members would have been with 10 x of that no. In the last few years. And no one would care about or take effort to avenge a cheap WG. LMAO.

AlterEgo1234
12-11-21, 05:37
Because he is V for Vendetta LOL.

I also met her. She is good and puts a lot of effort, but I would never repeat. Personally I didn't get the quality vibe that I like to get. Hard to explain, but it's the working girl vibe as opposed to GF vibe.

Asked me in Pvt about what's wrong with ybae. After I told him about my experience. Now he is accusing that I am trying to avenge my bad experience. LOL.

Also telling me that he met her, she was awesome and he will show her my replies and messages whenever he will meet her next.

Probably some SP or a fan boy or just random cheap crazy monger.

P.S. Take 1 week time and try to collect contacts of as many WG, spas, SPs you can. Most of the senior members would have been with 10 x of that no. In the last few years. And no one would care about or take effort to avenge a cheap WG. LMAO.

KarolBaghsonu
01-10-22, 20:05
I just want to know is there any single guy in the forum who ever got a contact from Karmaguy.

Hi, it will be great to get her digits. Please clear your inbox as it's full. She's a great find. Well done.

Lachhipur Wala
01-11-22, 02:42
I just want to know is there any single guy in the forum who ever got a contact from Karmaguy.Yes, he is fake! Beware of him.

Baniye1998
01-11-22, 06:11
Yes, he is fake! Beware of him.Same goes for JKPunch also.

Regards.

Be.

Sunny156
01-11-22, 08:23
He is a fraud who will take your lead and never reply to you and if he give then that lead will be false as well many posts on him regarding his fraud one should go through person to post to know about the guy beware

I just want to know is there any single guy in the forum who ever got a contact from Karmaguy..

RockyKhr
01-11-22, 19:24
Same goes for JKPunch also.

Regards..Thank you for clearing this up. This will help us who don't know.

RockyKhr
01-11-22, 19:28
Yes, he is fake! Beware of him.Now it all makes sense. Thank you for clearing this up.

Nitsy
01-11-22, 19:43
Same goes for JKPunch also.

Regards..Jkpunch helped me and others for some vfm contacts, and also arranges a bit in his hometown merrut I guess.

Baniye1998
01-12-22, 06:03
Jkpunch helped me and others for some vfm contacts, and also arranges a bit in his hometown merrut I guess.Still doesn't change my mindset. I found a bird and posted about her here and JKPunch showed that post to her and then that girl started harassing and complaining about it to me.

DesiGuy3
01-19-22, 23:03
It is not always about money. I have 90 day subscription on SA for $269 but I do not have ISG subscription which is $25. I have no problem paying $25 but do not want to get to hassle of bit coin. When I am back to states, I will mail $25 to ISG for Subscription.

You have so much money to spend on SA girls but don't have money to buy subscription here and activate pm here? Something is fishy. Reminds me of Rurockstud who also didn't have pm but posted tons of FRs.

DesiGuy3
01-19-22, 23:11
Well Said.

Regards.

FuckPussy
02-08-22, 21:29
Point 1 - Last month I have written an FR about Thai Miss P and requested fellow mongers to share if they have any good ones to try. I have mentioned in the same FR that I am ready to share even without expecting anything in return but only on one request ie. , to seek contact from me only one or two days prior to your meet (just to control the flow and not to spoil the contact by sharing it at once). But still I have received lot of requests on the very same day and I have shared with almost 80% of the requests I have got but I barely found any FR. I am not expecting any credits for sharing the contact but at least I could know if the contact has been useful to someone.

Point 2 - I have clearly mentioned that I have tried to bring her rate down but she was adamant and didn't budge below "4000" but still "PINKALIF" bro you pinged her with my Reference and tried to convince her and offering her clients and all. She sent me the chat screenshots and she was asked me if I gave her number to any pimp. If you are not ready to pay 4000 you shouldn't have taken contact from me. At least guys if you still want to negotiate you can do that but at least don't use the reference in that case so the credibility don't spoil.

Point 3 - Here comes the worst thing. I always believed that this forum has decent members but I was wrong. Taking service and then running away without paying saying lame reasons that you forgot to withdraw cash, left money in the car. Never expected that this would happen. She kept calling me and asking me to pay for the loss.

Point 4 - only 3 brothers have shared genuine contacts that they had and I have tried them (Will post the FR's soon one by one). It's pity few members shared contacts which are not even valid. If you guys don't have anything to share please write it in the message that you do not have and its not necessary that everyone expects something in return but because of such silly things people like me stop sharing contacts.

I thought of writing this long back but didn't get time to write due to personal work. The main reason to write this is to bring this to knowledge of everyone so that everyone will be cautious while sharing contacts.

Members who didn't receive contact please excuse as she stopped meeting people with my reference & she has blocked me due to all this worst behavior. The contact has been ruined.

Pinkalif
02-10-22, 19:01
Hi bro,

First of all thanks for sharing your hard earned contact with me.

As far as I remember it was you who posted for her and offred in the open forum to give her contact to whosoever want it. When I contacted this girl and just enquired about her chages and asked her best rates (may be my mistake I did not see your post properly). I don't know if I have committed some crime. What about all these posts where people litterally bag and plead to keep rates in check and not succumb to johny and all.

As one of fellow isgian was asking for some thai contact I sked her if she is ok with me sharing her digits with some freind. For which she said she is ok and has no issue. She was asling me what I want in return. I obviously told her that I don't want anything and only she must give her best services to my freind. This is end of the story.

Now I am really shocked and also hurt as what picture you are painting here. As if you have any personal vendetta against me.

I don't know and not responsible as how others may have treated her. But the way you have specifically put my name in the open forum without even bothering to ask my side of story is totally disappointing.

God bless you bro.

Point 1 - Last month I have written an FR about Thai Miss P and requested fellow mongers to share if they have any good ones to try. I have mentioned in the same FR that I am ready to share even without expecting anything in return but only on one request ie. , to seek contact from me only one or two days prior to your meet (just to control the flow and not to spoil the contact by sharing it at once). But still I have received lot of requests on the very same day and I have shared with almost 80% of the requests I have got but I barely found any FR. I am not expecting any credits for sharing the contact but atleast I could know if the contact has been useful to someone.

Point 2 - I have clearly mentioned that I have tried to bring her rate down but she was adamant and didn't budge below "4000" but still "PINKALIF" bro you pinged her with my Reference and tried to convince her and offering her clients and all. She sent me the chat screenshots and she was asked me if I gave her number to any pimp. If you are not ready to pay 4000 you shouldn't have taken contact from me. Atleast guys if you still want to negotiate you can do that but atleast don't use the reference in that case so the credibility don't spoil.

Point 3 - Here comes the worst thing. I always believed that this forum has decent members but I was wrong. Taking service and then running away without paying saying lame reasons that you forgot to withdraw cash, left money in the car. Never expected that this would happen. She kept calling me and asking me to pay for the loss.

Point 4 - only 3 brothers have shared genuine contacts that they had and I have tried them (Will post the FR's soon one by one). It's pity few members shared contacts which are not even valid. If you guys don't have anything to share please write it in the message that you do not have and its not necessary that everyone expects something in return but because of such silly things people like me stop sharing contacts.

I thought of writing this long back but didn't get time to write due to personal work. The main reason to write this is to bring this to knowledge of everyone so that everyone will be cautious while sharing contacts.

Members who didn't receive contact please excuse as she stopped meeting people with my reference & she has blocked me due to all this worst behaviour. The contact has been RUINED.

CocaFantaCola
02-10-22, 19:55
I have been back on the forum for some time and I see the brotherhood still going strong in Delhi. There is genuine exchange of contacts and willingness to help. Yes there are a few spoilers here who just want to collect contacts and find joy in meaningless pursuits. But Delhi brothers still have a sense of camaraderie. Over the last few days I have exchanged leads with BongEngineer, Ayush, Hardfuck, Baniya and many more brothers, but I was in Mumbai last week and nobody was willing to help. In fact they all wanted Delhi contacts.

Returning back to our city next week and hop that someone helps with a lactating contact as it's one pending fantasy which need some fulfilment. I am sure someone will definitely help. My Mumbai journey was completely dry, although I am here for a few more sack but can't wait to get back.

ProbzProbz
03-29-22, 05:44
Point 1 - Last month I have written an FR about Thai Miss P and requested fellow mongers to share if they have any good ones to try. I have mentioned in the same FR that I am ready to share even without expecting anything in return but only on one request ie. , to seek contact from me only one or two days prior to your meet (just to control the flow and not to spoil the contact by sharing it at once). But still I have received lot of requests on the very same day and I have shared with almost 80% of the requests I have got but I barely found any FR. I am not expecting any credits for sharing the contact but atleast I could know if the contact has been useful to someone.

Point 2 - I have clearly mentioned that I have tried to bring her rate down but she was adamant and didn't budge below "4000" but still "PINKALIF" bro you pinged her with my Reference and tried to convince her and offering her clients and all. She sent me the chat screenshots and she was asked me if I gave her number to any pimp. If you are not ready to pay 4000 you shouldn't have taken contact from me. Atleast guys if you still want to negotiate you can do that but atleast don't use the reference in that case so the credibility don't spoil.

Members who didn't receive contact please excuse as she stopped meeting people with my reference & she has blocked me due to all this worst behaviour. The contact has been RUINED.Well said.

Voldemort8
03-29-22, 10:22
On okcupid I got a number of a bird named Riya (contact ending xx967). I messaged her about her rates. 1 week after that she replied but sent the pics of Oasi Das instead of her pics. As I put all WhatsApp message on auto delete, after 1 week all the messages got deleted. Today I received a call from a person from Gurgaon (contact ending 60065) who told me that Riya has been arrested for running a sex racquet & your contact number was found from her mobile. Either I need to pay Rs 10,000 to get my name removed or else I will receive a court notice & will have to prove my innocence which will cost much more. He told he will send a number to which I need to transfer Rs 10 k online.

Can the police actually do anything since I have never talked to her or met her & the messages are also deleted more than a month ago? Or this is a scam? Please advise!

Baba98
03-29-22, 18:11
On okcupid I got a number of a bird named Riya (contact ending xx967). I messaged her about her rates. 1 week after that she replied but sent the pics of Oasi Das instead of her pics. As I put all WhatsApp message on auto delete, after 1 week all the messages got deleted. Today I received a call from a person from Gurgaon (contact ending xx065) who told me that Riya has been arrested for running a sex racquet & your contact number was found from her mobile. Either I need to pay Rs 10,000 to get my name removed or else I will receive a court notice & will have to prove my innocence which will cost much more. He told he will send a number to which I need to transfer Rs 10 k online.

Can the police actually do anything since I have never talked to her or met her & the messages are also deleted more than a month ago? Or this is a scam? Please advise!Bro Voldemort, in our country neither it is crime to message nor our Police have such resources and time to investigate each and every contact they found in mobile of someone who was engaged in such activities. Unless you're caught with WG during action or present there during police action, nothing to worry. From my personal experiences it's not LE but some scammers trying to extract money. So tell that basterds to Fuckoff and block him on truecaller as well as WhatsApp etc. And also mark him as scammer on true caller.

TheMagic36
06-30-22, 07:26
Dear brothers, please don't trust this particular report as this was copied and pasted over here with just one or two sentences changed. This was originally posted by me in the Bangalore thread at 12.03 pm and the post by Mr Ruthless was posted at 21:58 on the same day. I have already reported this to the Admin and awaiting action.

You can find my original post here for your reference (#86533).

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?953-Bangalore&p=2714219&viewfull=1#post2714219.

It is very painful to see people in this forum are doing these and are writing fake FRs. I urge all fellow brothers to take a note of it and don't trust the FRs written by such sick people.

Hello Mongers,

I Tried a well know spa as advised by senior mongers. Reached the spa by 10.20 am and had to wait as Suj had just arrived and getting the room ready. After 10 minutes I was shown the room and aksed to change into dispos. Suj comes in and lie down the table. We started conversing and I told her she had earlier given me a massage and I really liked it. She became comfortable and started asking where I am from and how frequently I come here etc. She started the massage with oil and I told her to start with my thighs and skip the message below my knees. She obliged and what followed was a wonderful session. She slid the dispo so that both my bums are clearly exposed (dispo had become like a thong or a g-string). While massaging my thighs she constantly kept touching my balls and johnny over the dispo. This followed with both my thighs. Then she pulled down the dispo and gave an amazing bum massage with proper swipes on my butt crack and nice attention to balls and johnny. I asked her to skip the upper back massage and spend the time instead of my bum and johnny and this continued for nearly 20 minutes.

She asked me to turn around and she started massaging my chest occassionally pinching and playing with my nipples. I too started exploring her assets. Lifted her t-shirt and bra up, started playing with her titties. Asked her to pay attention to johnny again and while she was stroking johnny I went further down and removed her pants (of course there was a little hesitance initially from her) until her knees. I got up and hugged her, fingered her pussy, sucked her tits until I was satisfied while we both were standing. Asked her if she can give a blowjob but she politely denied. She said time is nearly up and I asked her to stroke my johnny. She poured more oil on johnny and started stroking until I exploded. Paid her tip, took shower and while leaving I told the counter guy that I would return in the evening once work is done for another therpaist.

Face - 7/10.

Boobs - 8/10.

Massage - 9/10, proper attention to balls & johnny.

BBBJ- No.

Attitude - 11/10, very pleasing and no nakhras.

Damages - 1. 9 k at counter + 1 k for Suj.

WIR. Yes, this is my regular den with some amazing gems.

RH.

TheMagic36
06-30-22, 08:30
Hello Brothers, further evidence that Mr Ruthless is posting fake FRs that are copied from other threads in the ISG forum. If you look at the screenshot that I have attached, he had posted the FR on 24th of June 2022 and the content again is basically copied from another brother named SunnySingh from Hyderabad thread and the original post by Sunny was on 17th Dec 2021. He just changed the title and the SP name from SP Sky to SP Sandy and conveniently posted the FR in New Delhi thread.

I humbly request other brothers to report this to Admin and do not trust his FRs.

Cheerio,

TheMagic.

Vinothkm123
06-30-22, 10:08
Hello Brothers,

Further evidence that Mr Ruthless is posting fake FRs that are copied from other threads in the ISG forum. If you look at the screenshot that I have attached, he had posted the FR on 24th of June 2022 and the content again is basically copied from another brother named SunnySingh from Hyderabad thread and the original post by Sunny was on 17th Dec 2021. He just changed the title and the SP name from SP Sky to SP Sandy and conveniently posted the FR in New Delhi thread.

I humbly request other brothers to report this to Admin and do not trust his FRs.

Cheerio,

TheMagic.OMG, good catch bro, finally I have found where the K spa with hot therapist is located, LOL.

McMahan
06-30-22, 10:42
Dear brothers, please don't trust this particular report as this was copied and pasted over here with just one or two sentences changed. This was originally posted by me in the Bangalore thread at 12.03 pm and the post by Mr Ruthless was posted at 21:58 on the same day. I have already reported this to the Admin and awaiting action.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?953-Bangalore&p=2714219&viewfull=1#post2714219.

It is very painful to see people in this forum are doing these and are writing fake FRs. I urge all fellow brothers to take a note of it and don't trust the FRs written by such sick people.Wow such blatant plagiarism. Wonder what people get out of such cheap acts. Yikes.

Lachhipur Wala
06-30-22, 11:56
Hello Brothers, further evidence that Mr Ruthless is posting fake FRs that are copied from other threads in the ISG forum. If you look at the screenshot that I have attached, he had posted the FR on 24th of June 2022 and the content again is basically copied from another brother named SunnySingh from Hyderabad thread and the original post by Sunny was on 17th Dec 2021. He just changed the title and the SP name from SP Sky to SP Sandy and conveniently posted the FR in New Delhi thread.

I humbly request other brothers to report this to Admin and do not trust his FRs.c.Kudos for exposing such scams in ISG! Certainly some promoters are doing this to. I feel about 10-50 people are posting FR only for promotion. Check it.

HelpMeHelp1
06-30-22, 13:29

It is very painful to see people in this forum are doing these and are writing fake FRs. I urge all fellow brothers to take a note of it and don't trust the FRs written by such sick people.Haha this ruthless guy is epic and just dumb, he even posted about some K spa in Delhi which doesn't exist.

Like its amazing what this guy thinks he achieves by posting fake FRs of different cities in an anonymous forum, probably just wants a high count of posts.

Will advise everyone to ignore this guy's posts and hope admin looks into it as well, genuinely this Ruthless guy is dumb.

SinnerDeeds
06-30-22, 13:47
Haha this ruthless guy is epic and just dumb, he even posted about some K spa in Delhi which doesn't exist.

Like its amazing what this guy thinks he achieves by posting fake FRs of different cities in an anonymous forum, probably just wants a high count of posts.

Will advise everyone to ignore this guy's posts and hope admin looks into it as well, genuinely this Ruthless guy is dumb.He could be wanting to achieve one out of the two things:

Either post as much as possible and become senior while avoiding to pay subscription fee. Or else post in a hope that some fellows will be lured into sharing genuine contacts in exchange for fictitious spas of which they wouldn't see the light of the day. I have had numerous occasions where an 'exchange' was offered but after I shared my contacts, I never heard from the other guy. LOL.

That's why it's always better these days to check the substantive posts / FRs posted by the person requesting for a contact. Avoid those whose posts have no FR and only requests for contacts / info.

Cheers.

TheMagic36
06-30-22, 15:13
Haha this ruthless guy is epic and just dumb, he even posted about some K spa in Delhi which doesn't exist.

Will advise everyone to ignore this guy's posts and hope admin looks into it as well, genuinely this Ruthless guy is dumb.Yeah agreed and hopefully admin deletes his posts and profile too. I generally read all the posts across India threads and was shocked to see my Bangalore post being copied to New Delhi by this gentleman (well not so gentle, say Ruthless-man). Was kind of pissed off and reported to Admin and also wanted to alert the Delhi thread. Now after some analysis by copying and pasting texts from his FRs in the ISG forum search, I found he was posting FRs from Hyderabad to Delhi and in another post he mentioned Pune MP in the title and then says MP in Nagpur right under the title. Such pathetic editing work he got. We need to keep an eye on these kind of scammers and ensure these weeds are eliminated from ISG slowly but steadily.

#BeRuthlessToRuthless #Ruthlessman.

TheMagic36
06-30-22, 15:18
Dear Shoeyy bro,

The FR that Ruthless mentioned was copied and it is a fake FR. Read my recent posts in Delhi thread before you fall prey to him.

Hi,

Could you share AR spa details.

Thanks.

MRahul84
09-17-22, 00:32
There is no point defending a rotten apple or being a fan boy. She is one working girl (be it Asian or anyone else) which spins 10 johns a day and consensus is many are not happy. BTW her new link: https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-gurgaon/jpon.

WIR: no.

Want to waste money? Go ahead.Bro.

She still is one of best thai food to eat.

Depending all how you treated.

Treat good treated good.

Saw your previous FR you like Afro and complaint many girls.

Safe mongering.

Enjoy mongering.

WiseHustler
09-17-22, 17:49
Bro.

She still is one of best thai food to eat.

Depending all how you treated.

Treat good treated good.

Saw your previous FR you like Afro and complaint many girls.

Safe mongering.

Enjoy mongering.Wow it's highly presumptuous of one thinking that one isn't a gentleman cause one doesn't get the desired service for which one agrees to pay for. Not here for debate but this entire forum got her number from you (and still do) which made her viral here.

And just cause some1 likes black doesn't mean one can't differentiate between red, white or brown. Bad service, poor attention and bad behaviour is NOT tolerated from any working girl irrespective of her color, age or ethnicity. Just posted the FR as experienced. If someone still wants to go ahead and try that old hag- just go ahead, you might get it different. To each one his own.

DarkTruth
09-19-22, 08:43
Wow it's highly presumptuous of one thinking that one isn't a gentleman cause one doesn't get the desired service for which one agrees to pay for. Not here for debate but this entire forum got her number from you (and still do) which made her viral here.Let's do some hard hitting facts, obviously he has do defend her, you know why? Because grand-mom pays commission to him, and brags how he is her boyfriend offering her so many customers.

Check with all Thai ladies in that area, just name him once and see what people say about him, he wants to be mamsan LOL.

Have you seen any new Thai ladies offered by him from last 2 years, none right. Go and check!!

All Thai ladies have blocked and boycotted him now because of his free fucks and commission tactics. He is the one who has leaked ISG to every other Thai lady threatening them if I don't get service for free and some commission I will put bad review for you.

But it back fired and all of them blocked him for good, don't trust me just go and see what he is doing from last 2 years. Why the king lost his charm.

This is the whole story.

I know it will be hard for others to believe this as this will appear as my first post on forum so thought of starting with real facts. I am really deep into this world and just laying out all the dark secrets in open.

Whatever glitters is not always gold necessarily think on this statement, and it is high time we all boycott male mamasan and his recommendations now, he is only filling his pockets out of our monies.

Anyways does any one thinks old grandma is worth 4 k, do a simple conversion 4 k is approximately 1800 Bhat, in this much amount you can fuck 20-22 year real spinners in Thailand for short time.

Watch out for more dark secrets!!

Nitsy
09-19-22, 17:01
Let's do some hard hitting facts, obviously he has do defend her, you know why? Because grand-mom pays commission to him, and brags how he is her boyfriend offering her so many customers.

Check with all Thai ladies in that area, just name him once and see what people say about him, he wants to be mamsan LOL.

Have you seen any new Thai ladies offered by him from last 2 years, none right. Go and check!!

All Thai ladies have blocked and boycotted him now because of his free fucks and commission tactics. He is the one who has leaked ISG to every other Thai lady threatening them if I don't get service for free and some commission I will put bad review for you.

But it back fired and all of them blocked him for good, don't trust me just go and see what he is doing from last 2 years. Why the king lost his charm.

This is the whole story.

I know it will be hard for others to believe this as this will appear as my first post on forum so thought of starting with real facts. I am really deep into this world and just laying out all the dark secrets in open.Do not want to start a controversy but yes, the above facts are real and are stated to me by other Thai ladies as well. (About free fucks and cuts from Thais for reviews.) but I think this is purely business and to some extent nothing wrong in it. (that's how it works in every field and in every corner of world) So I never bought it up to forum. Rahul bhai is someone who introduced me and many others to many options when no one could.

Thampi62
09-25-22, 18:30
Do not want to start a controversy but yes, the above facts are real and are stated to me by other Thai ladies as well. (About free fucks and cuts from Thais for reviews.) but I think this is purely business and to some extent nothing wrong in it. (that's how it works in every field and in every corner of world) So I never bought it up to forum. Rahul bhai is someone who introduced me and many others to many options when no one could.I second it. For beginners and new comers to Delhi he is supportive. Everyone in the world enjoy mutual benefits.

Sahil82
10-02-22, 20:21
Never saw such a clear and effortless marketing post before this one. This is as clear as it can be. Girl is regularly reading posts and creating different accounts to market herself. Not even bothered to make effort to make it look like a real FR.

Hi guys. So this will be my first and (hopefully) the last post on this forum. So, I did meet this girl named Preeti on MR and who was reviwed by some NagarSingh guy.

To begin with, the girl is an absolute gem. She is kind and guided me quite a bit since I was opting for paid sex for the very first time. She blows good, rims well and kisses passionately (this was despite my awkward behaviour). Also, she is open to pretty much everything except for anal.

Also, when I contacted her, she was on the verge of crying for the pestering she has encountered since that 2 k / shot post. Tbh, she is worth the price she quotes initially.

This is what I tried and here are my scores-.

Face-9/10.

DFK- 9/10.

Rimming-10/10.

DATY-9/10.

To conclude, what I realised after this hookup is the fact that I cannot opt for such a lifestyle where I have to bang a girl sans emotions. That is something a bit incompatible with my values, I guess.

Bottom line- those who want to try, can go ahead. She is a chirpy, cute girl. She is worth what she quotes. So, don't make her feel like a low end prostitute by quoting absurdly low amounts.

MRahul84
10-02-22, 20:24
1. https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-ahmedabad/justarrived-your-wet-and-wild-fantasy.

2. https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-mumbai/pretty-asian-nami.

3. https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-new-delhi/the-girl-you-always-wanted-gigi?utf8=%E2%9C%93&location=New%20Delhi.

4. https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-mumbai/busty-assy-jean-w-3some.

Currently only gigi is in Delhi right now.Bro.

They all ladyboy.

Safe mongering.

MRahul84
10-02-22, 20:32
"What you seek is seeking you. ".

Just go to google and punch: "Miss Kanak ISG". She is soliciting from Massage Republic.

There was a time when she had no dearth of rooters. Now it seems she is hard-pressed and using her "long-lost" fame to ensare new clients.

Always remember: We are not the only ones looking for our desires; they are looking for us, too.Pipe cleaner.

Long time not met her.

She good in pipe cleaning.

Enjoy mongering.

JhonyBaba
10-03-22, 02:31
Never saw such a clear and effortless marketing post before this one. This is as clear as it can be. Girl is regularly reading posts and creating different accounts to market herself. Not even bothered to make effort to make it look like a real FR.I already said this thing in my last post, this girl is doing self promotion.

Member #4765
10-03-22, 03:20
Never saw such a clear and effortless marketing post before this one. This is as clear as it can be. Girl is regularly reading posts and creating different accounts to market herself. Not even bothered to make effort to make it look like a real FR.To begin with, I just wanted to respond to your malacious apprehensions. Firstly, I don't know about this stuff of marketing. Secondly, girls ain't a product to be marketed. In my scheme of things, they get here for some quick cash. Thirdly, I went for this stuff for the first time. So I may have erred in giving review. Fourthly, I realised that I am so averse to paid sex that midway through the act, I decided to leave (not because of her, but for my morality creeping in).

To conclude, I just wish to see that girl earn good money in quick time and leave this stuff forever. I saw a human being in her, and not a product. I may seem like preaching moral paens but let it be.

Tamarind29
10-03-22, 08:30
Never saw such a clear and effortless marketing post before this one. This is as clear as it can be. Girl is regularly reading posts and creating different accounts to market herself. Not even bothered to make effort to make it look like a real FR.Thank you for saving.
When I was reading the FR I felt if a guy would have enjoyed he would atleast give some details what he liked or disliked. This looked more like a PR article for the girl to better her market value.

NagarSingh
10-03-22, 10:39
Dear JhonnyBaba and others friends, very politely I say please reanalyze the whole the matter if possible.

A couple of friends asked for details that's why I wrote about her. Two posts back to back are bound to raise questions but it's not the case. I wrote initially a post when I submitted to publish, the page redirected to the fresh login page again, (when I was writing I was logged in. If you were in my place you would also just like what happened to me that the Post won't be published, logged in again and then typed a new one, unfortunately both of them were published back to back on the main page and I understand you pov sir.

You can look at my previous posts I am absolutely not fake profile.

I have observed only single person is writing for the same girl again and again, it could be a self promotion I have noticed all mr girls, all sps, mps and indies who are being discussed here well known about ISG, that's why girls or sps donot budge below the price they quote, beware why I am Writing this when I talked Sheetal and preeti from mr both calls were attended by same girls so not sure if they are genuine indies or being operated by some pimps.

Please stop discussing about ISG to girls or sps this website is very common now, we are here to share our experiences, if we keep on discussing outside definitely it is our loss, in simple way we are encouraging girls to increase their prices because after knowing about ISG they know people are dying for them and will definitely pay what they demand.

TheGood
07-18-23, 18:22
Was near to the place so thought of giving a shot. A dusky big boobie cute claimed to be ciya. No FS 2 k for b2 be. Said no and was walking out saw a very fair girl with specs coming out and claiming Ria. Lost mood by then and walked out. These gals are playing name name. Is the gal.

With spec ciya?

Feel it's a fraud somebody is promoting.Exactly same happened to me as well this forum being used for market driving than actual it intended.

My post on this fraud: http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?959-New-Delhi&p=2833705&viewfull=1#post2833705.

TheGood
07-18-23, 18:32
There is no pahadi, I had strict word with receptionist by mentioning exact name 'Ciya' although I was assigned with Dusky Look UP lady claiming to be 'Ciya' from UK. I felt cheated so forum members tread with caution and do always remember to consider FR as pinch of salt.

Even, if she exist but very hard chance of getting an appointment with exact girl.

The place totally shabby and dirty with corroded shower pipes, if someone claiming getting FS from here might be false.Quoting this post to make aware forum members on 'Pahadi' 'Ciya' 'Jiya' name cheats.

Avoid wasting time and money.

Skatman501
07-18-23, 19:31
Read a couple of post on this forum as I have lost all contacts (had to delete them due to personal reasons). Asked help from few seniors but no response, one of the senior on this forum responded to me and asked to message in what's app, which I did but I felt like that a few people especially a few seniors on this forum are indeed sp or posting false reviews. Anyways, I went to spa in dwarka and chose neha as it was discussed in a few post about her. My honest review about her is that she is cooperative and friendly but for an average looking girl 4 k for FS is too much. I went for priya whos tall and has cute face, she demads 5-6 k for FS and do not bargain.

I walked away from that spa and thought of signing up on SA. Chatted with a few ladies and after hard negotiation most average looking birds are asking for 20 k for full night or 10-12 k per meet which is outrageous. The hot ones are asking for 20-25 k per meet and they are after real sugar daddies.

I have quit this forum a year ago due to some personal issues and after a year I am posting this and I would like to say that this forum has changed alot and now Delhi ISG forum is now a platform for sps and pimps. No offence. When truth hurts reality bites.

Maverick45
07-19-23, 09:06
Was near to the place so thought of giving a shot. A dusky big boobie cute claimed to be ciya. No FS 2 k for B2B. Said no and was walking out saw a very fair girl with specs coming out and claiming Ria. Lost mood by then and walked out. These gals are playing name name. Is the gal.

With spec ciya?

Feel it's a fraud somebody is promoting.The girl with the specs is Rhea, the girl you met is Ciya and is from UP but claims she is from the UK. There is no pahadi girl in the spa. In fact, the person promoting this shitty spa and his fantasy stories is a fraud.

Eagur
07-19-23, 18:20
What I know is that this Ciya-Riya thing at Orchid Shoprix was floated by Devesha bro who also had an alterego IndianSu. Before being identified he used to fight with himself with both IDs in the forum lolz. And he said a lot of other stuff also. Now somehow he is getting a thrill in giving KLPD to mongers. So forum guys beware and all his posts must be taken with a pinch of salt.

Happy mongering to all.

The girl with the specs is Rhea, the girl you met is Ciya and is from UP but claims she is from the UK. There is no pahadi girl in the spa. In fact, the person promoting this shitty spa and his fantasy stories is a fraud.

Eagur
07-19-23, 18:59
You are right bro that the forum has changed, but for self helpers and those who keep expectations reasonable there is still plenty that Delhi can offer. I think some spas are a safe bet, although you may not get ala carte or high end stuff. I doubt the stuff what Delhi offers at 3 k to 5 k is available below 8 k down south. So things are not that bad here and in fact pretty enjoyable for decent mongering. Along the way you are also helping needy birds. Only the budget may have slightly increased from 10 k in 2010 to 18 k-20 k in 2020's for 2 to 3 trips in the month.

Keep exploring and happy mongering bro.

Read a couple of post on this forum as I have lost all contacts (had to delete them due to personal reasons). Asked help from few seniors but no response, one of the senior on this forum responded to me and asked to message in what's app, which I did but I felt like that a few people especially a few seniors on this forum are indeed sp or posting false reviews. Anyways, I went to spa in dwarka and chose neha as it was discussed in a few post about her. My honest review about her is that she is cooperative and friendly but for an average looking girl 4 k for FS is too much. I went for priya whos tall and has cute face, she demads 5-6 k for FS and do not bargain.

I walked away from that spa and thought of signing up on SA. Chatted with a few ladies and after hard negotiation most average looking birds are asking for 20 k for full night or 10-12 k per meet which is outrageous. The hot ones are asking for 20-25 k per meet and they are after real sugar daddies.

I have quit this forum a year ago due to some personal issues and after a year I am posting this and I would like to say that this forum has changed alot and now Delhi ISG forum is now a platform for sps and pimps. No offence. When truth hurts reality bites.

WayFarer762
07-26-23, 17:22
Dear JhonnyBaba and others friends, very politely I say please reanalyze the whole the matter if possible.

A couple of friends asked for details that's why I wrote about her. Two posts back to back are bound to raise questions but it's not the case. I wrote initially a post when I submitted to publish, the page redirected to the fresh login page again, (when I was writing I was logged in. If you were in my place you would also just like what happened to me that the Post won't be published, logged in again and then typed a new one, unfortunately both of them were published back to back on the main page and I understand you pov sir.

You can look at my previous posts I am absolutely not fake profile.Dear friends, I know nagar Singh personally and he is not a pimp or middle man and is just a common monger like us all. He has been transparent with what happens regards to the double post and doubting him would be incorrect.

MRahul84
08-03-23, 19:49
I don't find any reports or thread on this. First of m bisexual and don't mind to experience something new. Lot of guys might feel disgusted but there might be some bisexual guys who would like to explore other things also. I have my own share of experiences and some of them for me was way more value for money compare to Male to female encounters. Does this website have some rules against it? Because I can't see any reports on this subject.Bro.

This forum is not for you.

Maybe some members like you here but never say like this.

Still something maybe you will get.

Enjoy mongering.

JblFlip69
08-04-23, 08:38
Bro.

This forum is not for you.

Maybe some members like you here but never say like this.

Still something maybe you will get.

Enjoy mongering.But sex is sex so ideally this forum should cover gay and shemale experiences also.

RakeshK2021
08-04-23, 09:50
Absolutely, bashing WG with filthy language only shows why this guy doesn't have any good experience. I am sure he hasn't met anyone whom he has been defaming here. Such guys only drive their own agenda.

Bro.

Me never see you say something about good someone.

You never share any indie.

Did you ever try anyone.

Me want to try something you say good.

Enjoy mongering.

DesiGuy3
08-19-23, 14:26
I had responded to a post by fellow member and responded to his post with my honest review. Some idiot lapdog of hers showed my post to her. That started the abusive messages from her to SA and TG. Now I had decided, I will not post any honest review here. Lap dogs are worst king of people.

Profile in question:

https://members.seeking.com/member/e0ce95f2-abc4-4dcb-9067-0e5118530c2e

Explorer8939
09-06-23, 01:27
I am attempting to fill out the Evisa application, and then make payment. Almost impossible, and I am ready to give up.

Abhinavbin567
09-06-23, 04:30
I don't find any reports or thread on this. First of m bisexual and don't mind to experience something new. Lot of guys might feel disgusted but there might be some bisexual guys who would like to explore other things also. I have my own share of experiences and some of them for me was way more value for money compare to Male to female encounters. Does this website have some rules against it? Because I can't see any reports on this subject.I am not bisexual. However I do support this post. People with all kinds of orientation should be able to discuss.

May be admins can also start a dedicated thread.

A.

Explorer8939
09-23-23, 10:54
A general comment about Indian women:

In Thailand, there are quite a few Indian women, you generally see them in groups, and they are generally sort of Arab looking and hefty, even the young ones. I have never seen one I would fuck.

But, here in India, there are some stunners. And they don't look Arab, if anything they look Thai (not the Chinese Thai).

I guess they don't get out to Thailand much.

SBP02
11-16-23, 09:14
Met through sa, was talking since a while, infact asked me for money also once which I sent, she needed 2 k for her pg rent, because voice call and everything was happening and she seems pretty educated and sensible took the risk, met her today in the day time, it was nice, she was open to things, very wet pussy, did DATY aswell, very soft lips too, not very wild kisses though, she seems to be pretty new, sucked okaish, fucked her hard, lots of moans, didn't ask to stop at all, took 6 k today for 2-3 hours, fucked her thrice.Fakke report. She is insta influencer.

Bro why fakke report man. ?

What happend to you.

6 k?

And alll.

Rammer11
11-17-23, 09:09
Fakke report. She is insta influencer.

Bro why fakke report man. ?

What happend to you.

6 k?

And alll.What's with all the fakery. Come on, I am sure you can do better.

HappyTimes1
12-12-23, 03:48
So it is a late post.

I was travelling and had some some time to kill in Delhi during my transit. Gotba number online, called them showed me some pics selected the girl and I was called at a hotel on main road in South Delhi.

It was a boutique hotel.

They told they have a room booked there.

I called them, a hundai accent car came with two guys in front and two girls sisitting at the back. As the car had tinted glasses couldn't see much. The guy insisted on taking money first before showing the girl. I asked him let's get inside the hotel but he insisted to first give him the money on road.

I could make out something was fishy, I refused and he became a bit aggressive. Thank God it was a public place and evening time, I straight away went inside the hotel, had a coffee there, the guy kept me calling again and again, and was messaging me. He sent me curse messages too.

I am suspecting he would have taken money and ran away.

Killed sometime at the hotel inside as it was safe there, booked an auto and continued my travel.

Sad because didn't get any action. And happy that my money got saved and there was no drama.

Stay safe guys.

JimmyJagga
02-25-24, 04:17
Hi, I am probably going to get a lot of bashing for this, but still I have to get it out. This forum is about sharing and caring. What exactly is the sharing and caring we are promoting by post of SA girls and the sexual encounters as promoted by few gentlemen mongers. I feel that either they are getting there hard on's with such elaborations or they are double agents promoting platforms (just kidding, please don't take this remark seriously). But we have recently, and I must admit quite brutally crucified a brother recently who carried the tag of being the unofficial king of this forum. I find no shame in admitting he shared a lot, even if few of us accuse him from profiting from it, still he shared and never did he hesitated from sharing a contact and reference, before we crucified him.

We are here in this activity for discretion and getting the most valuable girl for our needs. Likes of SA, tinders have a tendency to expose us and our expenses. Is SA cheap, at least I don't find so. Coffee dates?? Whom am I kidding, It is risky, it's expensive, more risky exposure getting caught in public spaces sharing a cup a with different young looking girls every now and then, I mean come on! We live in NCR and have relatives, friends, business / office colleagues spread around the vicinity. Plus what if the girls create a scene in a public space, in this age of heavy social media dominance. Anyways I guess I am speculating for this to be an argument which it is not. I am sorry for this. My point is unless you are willing to share a contact, or FR, or a caution why do we bother? Because this manipulates the newbies and inexperienced fellows to a fantasy world which we both no does not exist or even it does it is once a blue moon situation, with money flowing down the drain most of the times. Yes you can be fortunate and lucky, why not tuck the good luck in your pocket and keep it safe!

Lastly all this rant of honest girls, mates please! This is a trade where provider has bargained with her / his soul and the first sell-off they parted with was the honesty. The only chip is the reputation that these WG's build. Let's respect them like we respect all, but all this hullabaloo on their being honest is too much expectation, honestly (pun intended).

Look brother I am not taking your name (s), and I am not presenting a discussion or an argument, I am making a statement of my opinion. Please do not feel offended by it and if you have to respond do so within boundaries of sharing and caring.

Regards.

FoxySimone
02-25-24, 07:38
Bro. The guys are just sharing experiences which show human nature and not everything is about bang bang and exchange of contacts (which I feel is a fairy tale here these days). If someone has a modus operandi, it does not mean it is a fantasy. Maybe the guy functions that way. His only point was to show this forum how gentlemen behave and what good and caring nature one has. That. I feel is what is lacking the Delhi forum now.

Anyways, live and let live and possibly. Hold back the gyaan.

Happy fucks.

Hi, I am probably going to get a lot of bashing for this, but still I have to get it out. This forum is about sharing and caring. What exactly is the sharing and caring we are promoting by post of SA girls and the sexual encounters as promoted by few gentlemen mongers. I feel that either they are getting there hard on's with such elaborations or they are double agents promoting platforms (just kidding, please don't take this remark seriously). But we have recently, and I must admit quite brutally crucified a brother recently who carried the tag of being the unofficial king of this forum. I find no shame in admitting he shared a lot, even if few of us accuse him from profiting from it, still he shared and never did he hesitated from sharing a contact and reference, before we crucified him.

We are here in this activity for discretion and getting the most valuable girl for our needs. Likes of SA, tinders have a tendency to expose us and our expenses. Is SA cheap, at least I don't find so. Coffee dates?? Whom am I kidding, It is risky, it's expensive, more risky exposure getting caught in public spaces sharing a cup a with different young looking girls every now and then, I mean come on! We live in NCR and have relatives, friends, business / office colleagues spread around the vicinity. Plus what if the girls create a scene in a public space, in this age of heavy social media dominance. Anyways I guess I am speculating for this to be an argument which it is not. I am sorry for this. My point is unless you are willing to share a contact, or FR, or a caution why do we bother? Because this manipulates the newbies and inexperienced fellows to a fantasy world which we both no does not exist or even it does it is once a blue moon situation, with money flowing down the drain most of the times. Yes you can be fortunate and lucky, why not tuck the good luck in your pocket and keep it safe!

Lastly all this rant of honest girls, mates please! This is a trade where provider has bargained with her / his soul and the first sell-off they parted with was the honesty. The only chip is the reputation that these WG's build. Let's respect them like we respect all, but all this hullabaloo on their being honest is too much expectation, honestly (pun intended).

Look brother I am not taking your name (s), and I am not presenting a discussion or an argument, I am making a statement of my opinion. Please do not feel offended by it and if you have to respond do so within boundaries of sharing and caring.

Regards.

RogueBoyus2
02-25-24, 19:48

Regards.While I agree with your observation, I feel treating people well helps. Getting conned by WGs is a usual thing so a little honesty comes as a surprise to many. After having multiple such experiences (the honesty types) it always came down to the fact that the woman in question was treated well, like a human, like a woman.

Some examples from my escapades

1. called a famous WG on my trip to Mumbai. Started our meet not by eating her ass but taking her out for dinner at a rather upscale place, sure I paid about 3k extra for two and was subject to prying eyes, she gave me an awesome time, so much so that she met me the. Ext day for STD testing, because condom had broken last.night and I was mindfucked

2. Met a Thai at an MP. Was her last shift, took a massage, did the deed, and then waited outside the MP, asked her if I could take care of her long day, went back to her place, ordered dinner from food delivery app, end result slept over, don't have to elaborate the nightly activities. We still talk

3. Met.one of the SP girls a few years back at his den, she looked uninterested so gave her the money without any deed and left, gave the SP a 5 star for the girl, met her twice after that and she even got another girl at our gents get together

There are more occurrences. All I could figure out was WGs are humans just like the rest of us, they know when a man is being an animal, an a hole or otherwise! Fellow brothers can feel free to disagree

DevSagar
02-26-24, 05:27
I would humbly request admin to put out my FR here on Delhi forum and I ensure as stated by Mr Jimmy that I would not cross my Lakshman Rekha of decency, rudeness or inappropriate use of words or language; because that is honestly not me. Rest assured. No puns intended as well, straight forward.

My dear fucker friends, Mr Jimmy has not taken any names but no wild guesses there; it is me that the FR is directed to. And I am going to take names. The older you get the quieter you become. Life humbles you deeply as we age and we stop caring about others' opinions but still respect it as everyone has one and every right to express it. Diverse and difference of opinion is always welcome. I am at that age now where I do not get disturbed or angry or worked up or has those kinds of pent-up feelings which need to be poured out in the manner and fashion that has been done upon reading my experience of an honest girl. It is an online forum, all have a right to take out their rants, remorse's, pent up feelings, or regrets. Now, coming to the aspect of honesty. Everyone knows that gangsters have a code- no hit on family members of each other or police; that's honesty. We have a bro code. We do not fuck our friends GF or wife, that's honesty. Honesty is associated with values, principals, and morals. If a chick promises you a service at a particular price and does not deliver; that's dishonesty. If she does, she is an honest chick. Miss G also had a chance to not meet, block, avoid me after getting the advance but she honoured her words as I helped in her need. No, neither me nor she has sold our souls. We are human beings and still have our hearts in place. Anyone who gets a hard on by writing and sharing his experiences on an online forum is either a pervert or a sex maniac or a sick guy in need of therapy. LOL- Promotion of SA platform; I am not even a member for 1. 5 years, openly stated before and do not need to make money out of it as God's been kind, grateful to almighty and do not wish for any kind of validation regarding my financial status. I met a wealth manager recently on a coffee date as I meet my chicks the first time sometimes as I can afford; it is not at all expensive for me, it is my money and I decide how I spend and whom I fuck and how much I pay that chick. All punters have that right. That guy informed me that there is a buyer at every price point and he manages portfolios of rich corporate families to the tune of 50 cr to 100 cr. I also have 3 friends who have more than 2-year relationships with sugar babes with an outflow of 80 k to 100 k a month. Newbies are ones who have less mongering experience; regardless of age. Have always written this that all have their own dick, wallet, and grey matter in the upper head which they can use before taking a call with whom to jump in bed. No one is influencing anyone here or leading them to a fantasy world. They can look at their wallets, use their brain and not listen to their dick. If they do, their fault. Also, please note that luck is not a factor, hope is not a strategy and fear is not an option. What may be luck in your eyes, is risk and hard work by another guy. How many guys in this forum take the risk of losing their money and cultivating contacts. I do that and will continue to do so. In your opinion, sharing of contact is caring. I disagree. Sharing of an experience is also caring. Let the fellow punters take their own course and decide as it is their money, their life, and their rules. What is the caring we are talking about; it is an online forum wherein guys also share their experiences of how to and what they did to ultimately reap the fruits of their hard work. We are living in 21st century. Mr Lightman was open, bold, and blunt to share his SA chick experiences in February and categorically clear of not sharing their IDs or contacts. No remorse or hard feelings against him. Mr Helpmehelpme mentioned about a week ago of NI Vani in a spa. Before that, her name was not even mentioned in this forum. I have met her as I took the risk of meeting and discovering as I am a member of that spa. I do not see experienced fuckers writing FRs and mentioning the chicks name on this forum. I do not expect them and why should they share names openly in the forum only to make them popular and let these chicks get high headed and pricey.

I am attaching four more screenshots for your kind perusal and everyone to see as I have currently 16 matches on a dating app which is not luck. These chicks range from college students to corporate well settled jobs from 20 to 36 years. I helped one chick in January of 10 K; she is my sugar babe and is kind of hooked on to me but I am not. She is currently in Dimapur. I gave her 40 K while she was in Delhi during Christmas holidays of one month. I also helped a SA chick 2 years ago as I got her a job in a friend's company. I had not even met her at that time and still have not; she has moved on and is not looking for any financially paid fucks. I have her resume, her number, her residence address; everything. I could have taken advantage of her vulnerability in 2022 as she was in a 20 k per month toxic job post covid. I have my own rules, ethics, principals, and morals which are linked to honesty. Yes, I have these kinds of connections as well wherein I add value to their life. 4 weeks ago, I put in my good word to another buddy of mine to secure a job for the nephew of a spa receptionist. I have nothing to gain but that young boy had tears in his eyes when he spoke to me. He is highly skilled and wanted to come to Delhi as was not able to focus where he was placed and justifying his talent. These good deeds are not ignored by God, I do with all honesty and clean heart from my side.

The best way to respond is by blasting. But why do I have to do that? To show that I am blessed, still learning, work hard in my business, and get laid. Nah, past that blasting age nor would I need validation from an online punter whom I do not even know nor have ever connected on PM. I am not offended at all and I do not do below the belt boxing. You will not hear from me on your FR again nor will I revert. I will continue to write and share my experiences and all are free to ignore my FRs.

I wish you rich abundant life, best wishes and much love.

Period.

Regards.

Xyclone10
02-26-24, 17:16
I would humbly request admin to put out my FR here on Delhi forum and I ensure as stated by Mr Jimmy that I would not cross my Lakshman Rekha of decency, rudeness or inappropriate use of words or language; because that is honestly not me. Rest assured. No puns intended as well, straight forward.

My dear fucker friends, Mr Jimmy has not taken any names but no wild guesses there; it is me that the FR is directed to. And I am going to take names. The older you get the quieter you become. Life humbles you deeply as we age and we stop caring about others' opinions but still respect it as everyone has one and every right to express it. Diverse and difference of opinion is always welcome. I am at that age now where I do not get disturbed or angry or worked up or has those kinds of pent-up feelings which need to be poured out in the manner and fashion that has been done upon reading my experience of an honest girl. It is an online forum, all have a right to take out their rants, remorse's, pent up feelings, or regrets. Now, coming to the aspect of honesty. Everyone knows that gangsters have a code- no hit on family members of each other or police; that's honesty. We have a bro code. We do not fuck our friends GF or wife, that's honesty. Honesty is associated with values, principals, and morals..My fellow brothers, I have been a long standing member of the forum and writing after a long hiatus. In fact, I was compelled to write after reading such a heartfelt note with words worth its weight in gold. Experiences makes a man Wiser and a good learner soaks in the wisdom than question it. I've always been a firm believer that each one of us are sharing their inputs and adding value to the forum. It does not necessarily be in the form of sharing contacts but experiences shared by Devsagar bro also matters. There are plenty of average Joe kind of guys who are do not have the gift of gab or pleasant personality to attract women or excel in the dating game. A lot of times I've heard people say Sugar dating is expensive or WG have scammed or taken excess amount. For times like that I would lean on advice, and such experiences from senior brethren. There was a time I was a noob and instead of asking for contacts I invested in learning from experiences of seniors and I only had plenty to gain. While I've had my share of journey but it wouldn't have been possible without the learning from such contributions from seniors.

Long story short, keep sharing in whatever way one can. And thank you Dev bro for keeping it alive.

DevSagar
02-27-24, 13:09
No rocket science dude. I exercise everyday to keep myself fit, lean and healthy. Look 10 years younger for my age as per chicks whom I meet. Eat nutritious food, no junk food, read every day on different topics first thing in the morning, have dabbled in various businesses over the years; have failed many times but at least have the experience of trying it out so have a bit of knowledge of various fields which hold the chicks attention, have travelled a lot over the years on bus, trains- 3 tier sleeper class to first class apart from air travels over various parts of India and abroad which helps me in captivating the chicks as have many stories to share. My colleagues are connected in various sectors of economy so know what is happening in there. Treat chicks with utmost respect; humility wins, always. Always go out of my way to accommodate their requests if I can. I have slogged my ass off over the years and women are way smarter than men as they can judge easily. Seen immense amount of wealth and some very bad days, hence am grounded. Always offer cab fare or book cabs for them for coffee dates at their pick-up point and drop off too. I have a corporate account with Ola and this way I track chicks' departure and whether they left their home or making a fool out of me. I have completely overhauled my wardrobe in August 2023; everything means everything. Threw out all and bought new stuff from Bangkok; not expensive but eye catching, latest, and pretty colors suitable to my body. I am not an I phone generation guy or a brand focused man but dress well, speak well, smell well and fuck hard. Spend some time on my grooming as well. Humor is a big skill and a part of my conversation with them. Make those eyes gleam and lips part with smile before you hold their heads to kiss them. The tip my friend for you and all is Personality Development. Everyone cannot be like a Khan or Tom Cruise but can imbibe a lot of other qualities to hold a chick's attention. Otherwise, sex is available to both men and women, in plenty. If looking for an experience, put in some effort which I do. Please remember that women are emotional creatures, win their hearts before you go forward. This is applicable to women of all spheres; whether, GF, wife, mom, acquaintance, colleague, friend, or anyone. Majority of women especially the young ones are money minded; that is understandable but combine it with giving them an experience and see the change. The price also drops to get laid. I will give you an example. I have taken women to Chinese food van post fucking them and they have loved that eating of chowmein, fried rice and soup in my car. That is an experience for them. Not much money spent. 2 weeks ago, took a NE chick to a tea drinking spree across various tea stalls in South Delhi as she wanted to experience that. We had 10/- tea and Bread Omelette of 50/- bucks made in front of us in butter and same anda bun costs 200/- in Chayoos which I proposed and she rejected. That is experience. She wants to get fucked and for me it is free fuck as she does not need money. Only companionship. I am happy to be her companion when I have time, not looking to drill her. I used to treat my permanent sugar babe as my buddy; viz yaaron ke yaar types and we used to drink in my car occasionally over a plate of fish tikka. You do not have to go to pricey restaurants to impress them. That all guys do; try to be a bit different. These do not cost much except the effort. Hope all this helps and you have a way to move ahead. Good Luck.

All the above are my own personal experiences and opinion. Feel free to read or ignore it.

Regards.

I just turned 30 this year. I never had lucks on dating apps. I never got matches. You are doing so great man. It would be great if you could help us improve and learn. How can we increase the matches?

Rollox
02-27-24, 15:04
I had the chance to be a bureaucrat but I didn't like the pay back in the day and I was youthful and an idealist so I didn't pick that path, because I thought I will be corrupted like everyone else due to the low pay.

I was right, but at my age now I regret that decision. Most of my friend who chose that path are super powerful and rich and can spend money like water hahaha.

And all my corrupt fuckers have mistresses and fuck so many girls. I think this is not understandable to some people.

But all my money is hard earned and I can't spend like them but they crazy.

They take stupid beauticians and influencers shopping and DLF emporio.

One such friend took a very pretty wannabe influencer recently and he told me that she had a friend who could be mine.

I asked how much he spent on that girl and he said he don't know, but took her to DLF emporio and bought her a bunch of stuff.

He already spoiled her so I told him, next time, take it easy and tkae them to mall of India instead if he wants to introduce me to their friends hahaha. I don't have budget for emporio as I don't earn free cash.

My dear fucker friends, Mr Jimmy has not taken any names but no wild guesses there; it is me that the FR is directed to. And I am going to take names. The older you get the quieter you become. Life humbles you deeply as we age and we stop caring about others' opinions but still respect it as everyone has one and every right to express it. Diverse and difference of opinion is always welcome. I am at that age now where I do not get disturbed or angry or worked up or has those kinds of pent-up feelings which need to be poured out in the manner and fashion that has been done upon reading my experience of an honest girl. It is an online forum, all have a right to take out their rants, remorse's, pent up feelings, or regrets. Now, coming to the aspect of honesty. Everyone knows that gangsters have a code- no hit on family members of each other or police; that's honesty. We have a bro code. We do not fuck our friends GF or wife, that's honesty. Honesty is associated with values, principals, and morals. If a chick promises you a service at a particular price and does not deliver; that's dishonesty. If she does, she is an honest chick. Miss G also had a chance to not meet, block, avoid me after getting the advance but she honoured her words as I helped in her need. No, neither me nor she has sold our souls. We are human beings and still have our hearts in place. Anyone who gets a hard on by writing and sharing his experiences on an online forum is either a pervert or a sex maniac or a sick guy in need of therapy. LOL- Promotion of SA platform; I am not even a member for 1. 5 years, openly stated before and do not need to make money out of it as God's been kind, grateful to almighty and do not wish for any kind of validation regarding my financial status. I met a wealth manager recently on a coffee date as I meet my chicks the first time sometimes as I can afford; it is not at all expensive for me, it is my money and I decide how I spend and whom I fuck and how much I pay that chick. All punters have that right. That guy informed me that there is a buyer at every price point and he manages portfolios of rich corporate families to the tune of 50 cr to 100 cr. I also have 3 friends who have more than 2-year relationships with sugar babes with an outflow of 80 k to 100 k a month. Newbies are ones who have less mongering experience; regardless of age. Have always written this that all have their own dick, wallet, and grey matter in the upper head which they can use before taking a call with whom to jump in bed. No one is influencing anyone here or leading them to a fantasy world. They can look at their wallets, use their brain and not listen to their dick. If they do, their fault. Also, please note that luck is not a factor, hope is not a strategy and fear is not an option. What may be luck in your eyes, is risk and hard work by another guy. How many guys in this forum take the risk of losing their money and cultivating contacts. I do that and will continue to do so. In your opinion, sharing of contact is caring. I disagree. Sharing of an experience is also caring. Let the fellow punters take their own course and decide as it is their money, their life, and their rules. What is the caring we are talking about; it is an online forum wherein guys also share their experiences of how to and what they did to ultimately reap the fruits of their hard work. We are living in 21st century. Mr Lightman was open, bold, and blunt to share his SA chick experiences in February and categorically clear of not sharing their IDs or contacts. No remorse or hard feelings against him. Mr Helpmehelpme mentioned about a week ago of NI Vani in a spa. Before that, her name was not even mentioned in this forum. I have met her as I took the risk of meeting and discovering as I am a member of that spa. I do not see experienced fuckers writing FRs and mentioning the chicks name on this forum. I do not expect them and why should they share names openly in the forum only to make them popular and let these chicks get high headed and pricey.

I am attaching four more screenshots for your kind perusal and everyone to see as I have currently 16 matches on a dating app which is not luck. These chicks range from college students to corporate well settled jobs from 20 to 36 years. I helped one chick in January of 10 K; she is my sugar babe and is kind of hooked on to me but I am not. She is currently in Dimapur. I gave her 40 K while she was in Delhi during Christmas holidays of one month. I also helped a SA chick 2 years ago as I got her a job in a friend's company. I had not even met her at that time and still have not; she has moved on and is not looking for any financially paid fucks. I have her resume, her number, her residence address; everything. I could have taken advantage of her vulnerability in 2022 as she was in a 20 k per month toxic job post covid. I have my own rules, ethics, principals, and morals which are linked to honesty. Yes, I have these kinds of connections as well wherein I add value to their life. 4 weeks ago, I put in my good word to another buddy of mine to secure a job for the nephew of a spa receptionist. I have nothing to gain but that young boy had tears in his eyes when he spoke to me. He is highly skilled and wanted to come to Delhi as was not able to focus where he was placed and justifying his talent. These good deeds are not ignored by God, I do with all honesty and clean heart from my side.

The best way to respond is by blasting. But why do I have to do that? To show that I am blessed, still learning, work hard in my business, and get laid. Nah, past that blasting age nor would I need validation from an online punter whom I do not even know nor have ever connected on PM. I am not offended at all and I do not do below the belt boxing. You will not hear from me on your FR again nor will I revert. I will continue to write and share my experiences and all are free to ignore my FRs.

Period.

Regards.

Lucifer12
02-27-24, 16:45
Bro a true mentor.

No rocket science dude. I exercise everyday to keep myself fit, lean and healthy. Look 10 years younger for my age as per chicks whom I meet. Eat nutritious food, no junk food, read every day on different topics first thing in the morning, have dabbled in various businesses over the years; have failed many times but at least have the experience of trying it out so have a bit of knowledge of various fields which hold the chicks attention, have travelled a lot over the years on bus, trains- 3 tier sleeper class to first class apart from air travels over various parts of India and abroad which helps me in captivating the chicks as have many stories to share. My colleagues are connected in various sectors of economy so know what is happening in there. Treat chicks with utmost respect; humility wins, always. Always go out of my way to accommodate their requests if I can. I have slogged my ass off over the years and women are way smarter than men as they can judge easily. Seen immense amount of wealth and some very bad days, hence am grounded. Always offer cab fare or book cabs for them for coffee dates at their pick-up point and drop off too. I have a corporate account with Ola and this way I track chicks' departure and whether they left their home or making a fool out of me. I have completely overhauled my wardrobe in August 2023; everything means everything. .

DevSagar
02-27-24, 16:53
I totally feel and understand your sentiments Rollox. I have seen that world which you described and it's not fantasy, it's a reality. Just that we are not part of it because out of our reach as it is not generational wealth or from illegal sources. Even if it is in reach, at least I would not partake it the way I have seen it to be blown away by some of very known close ones. I have been to a 1000 sq. Yard palatial house in a very upscale locality wherein the guests or the ladies start arriving in BMWs Mercs Audis, all 45 to 50 year old wives of rich industrialists or NRIs and make merry by having costliest whiskey, cocaine and stuff. I felt low because I had asked for Black label and Glenlivet and they looked at me with the impression and eyes, Such a poor fellow. I am not into any kind of stuff but I overdrank and was dropped home by a lady residing in Vasant Vihar in her own Toyota Fortuner. I did not go again as felt out of place in that kinda Page 3 crowd.

Fuck it man. I hope you recall the days of 2015/16/17 when we used to go to Rajouri Garden Mall and fuck 1 K chicks. Yeah, done that shit too. You from Noida and me from South Delhi.

Have fun man, bureaucracy was not in your destiny.

Regards.

I had the chance to be a bureaucrat but I didn't like the pay back in the day and I was youthful and an idealist so I didn't pick that path, because I thought I will be corrupted like everyone else due to the low pay.

I was right, but at my age now I regret that decision. Most of my friend who chose that path are super powerful and rich and can spend money like water hahaha.

And all my corrupt fuckers have mistresses and fuck so many girls. I think this is not understandable to some people.

But all my money is hard earned and I can't spend like them but they crazy.

They take stupid beauticians and influencers shopping and DLF emporio..

FunToosh6045
02-27-24, 17:07
No rocket science dude. I exercise everyday to keep myself fit, lean and healthy. Look 10 years younger for my age as per chicks whom I meet. Eat nutritious food, no junk food, read every day on different topics first thing in the morning, have dabbled in various businesses over the years; have failed many times but at least have the experience of trying it out so have a bit of knowledge of various fields which hold the chicks attention, have travelled a lot over the years on bus, trains- 3 tier sleeper class to first class apart from air travels over various parts of India and abroad which helps me in captivating the chicks as have many stories to share. My colleagues are connected in various sectors of economy so know what is happening in there. Treat chicks with utmost respect; humility wins, always. Always go out of my way to accommodate their requests if I can. I have slogged my ass off over the years and women are way smarter than men as they can judge easily. Seen immense amount of wealth and some very bad days, hence am grounded. Always offer cab fare or book cabs for them for coffee dates at their pick-up point and drop off too. I have a corporate account with Ola and this way I track chicks' departure and whether they left their home or making a fool out of me. I have completely overhauled my wardrobe in August 2023; everything means everything. Threw out all and bought new stuff from Bangkok; not expensive but eye catching, latest, and pretty colors suitable to my body. I am not an I phone generation guy or a brand focused man but dress well, speak well, smell well and fuck hard. Spend some time on my grooming as well. Humor is a big skill and a part of my conversation with them. Make those eyes gleam and lips part with smile before you hold their heads to kiss them. The tip my friend for you and all is Personality Development. Everyone cannot be like a Khan or Tom Cruise but can imbibe a lot of other qualities to hold a chick's attention. Otherwise, sex is available to both men and women, in plenty. If looking for an experience, put in some effort which I do. Please remember that women are emotional creatures, win their hearts before you go forward. This is applicable to women of all spheres; whether, GF, wife, mom, acquaintance, colleague, friend, or anyone. Majority of women especially the young ones are money minded; that is understandable but combine it with giving them an experience and see the change. The price also drops to get laid. I will give you an example. I have taken women to Chinese food van post fucking them and they have loved that eating of chowmein, fried rice and soup in my car. That is an experience for them. Not much money spent. 2 weeks ago, took a NE chick to a tea drinking spree across various tea stalls in South Delhi as she wanted to experience that. We had 10/- tea and Bread Omelette of 50/- bucks made in front of us in butter and same anda bun costs 200/- in Chayoos which I proposed and she rejected. That is experience. She wants to get fucked and for me it is free fuck as she does not need money. Only companionship. I am happy to be her companion when I have time, not looking to drill her. I used to treat my permanent sugar babe as my buddy; viz yaaron ke yaar types and we used to drink in my car occasionally over a plate of fish tikka. You do not have to go to pricey restaurants to impress them. That all guys do; try to be a bit different. These do not cost much except the effort. Hope all this helps and you have a way to move ahead. Good Luck.

All the above are my own personal experiences and opinion. Feel free to read or ignore it.

Regards.Not sure if its relevant but.

1. once I just stood and listened the bak bak of a college chick till she finished her smoke post the deed at a street stall and then she rode back home and I left. She felt special because I waited after the deed and accompanied her though I don't smoke. She still texts me randomly for quick free fuck.

2. few weeks back I met someone. Though initially she promised she would stay 4 hours but after 1 HR she left citing stories to attend a wedding as her mom arrived there. After a week she texted and I met and that time she stayed not only afternoon but entire night till next breakfast.

And many more such cases. SO yes. Patience and gentleman behavior will take you to somewhere atleast.

Cricsus
02-27-24, 23:57

Period.

Regards.Bro your calmness I want to imbibe. Please be my mentor. You have always set the bar high.

More power & abundance to you.

BabaLoda
02-29-24, 05:27
There is not a single brother who I have not responded too with all the details, information, support (and sometimes even blessings) whenever anyone has reached out to me. There are brothers who have written to me asking for details on Jakarta, Delhi, Gurgaon. With a promise to write me back and share the joy. But my inbox remains empty (like their hollow promises).

Over the last few days, I have seen reports of conquests, borderline chest-thumping, and stories that have given me an instant erection (which means I have invested my time and energies in reading those FRs) . Without naming the brothers (because that's not the idea of this post), I have sent DMs to them with request to share details.

But, unequivocally, I have got not a single response. Makes me wonder if the posts are true indeed or a figment of their imagination. Imagination that is finding its way through posts which are perhaps not real but vicarious.

Eternal hopeful that I am, this is a post requesting those who are authentic and real. If you could please DM me contacts of SPs who can help me with Air-hostesses, good models, good looking verified WGs. I do want to step out of the MPs zone and step into the world which I often hear about but am yet to experience.

Hoping to get some responses in my inbox.

BL.

Baba98
03-02-24, 17:27
I am sorry to read through your harrowing experience it is scary and quite traumatic. I am saying this from experience and I too have been a victim back in 2009, before the advert of all online informations, when we use to get those ad's of massage on newspapers. I got conned out of my money by someone playing cop and other one playing victim.

With acceptance of being slight OT, this is exactly why I am sceptical on turning this forum into a dating advice and gentlemen grooming forum. We should care and share the information and references along with digits. Putting in chat "snapshots" with grooming and then some more tips shows more level of immaturity of fellow members. Even though I have a separate number for mongering I do not keep any records or trace of any transaction verbal or financial as far as possible, cause you never know when time is up and shit is about to happen. We are here in this forum for our online anonymity not other way round, and most of us are married, with family ties and do not wish any scandals on us, hence the sharing and caring through references for trusted contacts is / was our only way into this self care fun and relaxation. Online dating? How to meet air hostesses tips and tricks!! I swear if I see the trend going in our Delhi forum towards turning it into a dating and grooming advice forum, with request for mentoring and mentorship coming in I am going to call it quits.

Also, as mentioned through his disappointment by another member when it comes to thumping chest like a gorilla in jungle few fellow members hold no bars, but when a request comes for sharing and caring, they go mute, why? Because it's all gas and no substance with these members.

Please let's work on making this forum into a good FR forum with sharing and caring for each other through references, digits and any red flags.

I thank you for putting forth your harrowing experience for all of us to be cautioned and tread carefully.

Kind Regards.100% agree with it. Well said. 👍128077;.

Vincent X
03-04-24, 09:59

Regards.My dear fellow member Jimmy. Just because you can't see it, it doesn't mean it's not there. You talk about honesty, dating, GF experience, air hostess and elite chicks being a figment of our imagination. Man let me tell you from my experience. And yes I have plenty of it because I have been doing this for past 30 odd years. It does exist my friend. And to be honest with you, it's not very hard to find these babes, atleast not as hard as finding an oasis in the desert or a diamond in the rough. They are very much there right in the front of your eyes, if you focus those in the right direction.

My primary hunting ground is SA. And no I am not promoting SA. I pay them 8 k-10 k for a monthly subscription. According to me it's totally worth the money and time we invest. I have had several short and long term arrangements with girls from all walks of life. Be it corporate, entrepreneurs, IIM graduates, air hostess (yes the real ones, not the fake ones that SP provides by getting uniforms from somewhere), event managers, HRs, College girls and the list goes on. It's a totally different experience, when you spend 5 hours or full night with any bird from SA, as they give total GF experience and don't rush things. We drink, talk and goes without saying, have mind blowing sex. Ofcourse, they are expensive but their educated background and refined personalities justifies the price tag. I also have contacts of 5 star Sps, who charge a fortune and provide good chicks, but the experience is not up to the mark with them as they are time watchers.

Let's talk about honesty now. I have on several instances interacted with girls who either didn't take any advance or on couple of times returned my money as they could not meet me due to some reasons. There was a girl from Chandigarh whom I offered money and flight tickets to come to Delhi, but she couldn't come and didn't take advance as well. One other girl from Siliguri returned the gifts I had ordered for her because she couldn't fulfill the promise of visiting Delhi. Yes, I understand that most of them are not honest and might ghost you after taking the money, however, there are still some good souls left and are enough to restore our faith in humanity.

So my dear fellow member, stop this unnecessary criticism and focus on the things that matter and that is to get as many sweet pussies under the belt as you can. Nobody here is thumping his chest or boasting about his conquest. This forum is to share our experiences with fellow members and if possible den share leads and contacts. I have shared several contacts and TG ID of the girls with several members on the forum and at the same time I haven't shared some IDs due to multiple reasons. Sometimes, girls we meet don't want to get their info shared. I always ask the girl if I can share her details with friends or not. And it's totally up to us whether we share or don't share. That doesn't mean that you should start cribbing about these things on the forum. Just learn to be a bit humble and respectful to others irrespective of the fact whether we share or don't. We will share it at our own discretion with whomever we want to. We are not obliged to share any info with you and you don't have any right to blame someone if that person chooses not to. Just be polite and gentle while asking for contacts and you will see your inbox flooded with lot of them. We can request bro, we can't command. Enjoy. Happy Fucking.

JimmyJagga
03-04-24, 16:38
My dear fellow member Jimmy. Just because you can't see it, it doesn't mean it's not there. You talk about honesty, dating, GF experience, air hostess and elite chicks being a figment of our imagination. Man let me tell you from my experience. And yes I have plenty of it because I have been doing this for past 30 odd years. It does exist my friend. And to be honest with you, it's not very hard to find these babes, atleast not as hard as finding an oasis in the desert or a diamond in the rough. They are very much there right in the front of your eyes, if you focus those in the right direction.

My primary hunting ground is SA. And no I am not promoting SA. I pay them 8 k-10 k for a monthly subscription. According to me it's totally worth the money and time we invest. I have had several short and long term arrangements with girls from all walks of life. Be it corporate, entrepreneurs, IIM graduates, air hostess (yes the real ones, not the fake ones that SP provides by getting uniforms from somewhere), event managers, HRs, College girls and the list goes on. It's a totally different experience, when you spend 5 hours or full night with any bird from SA, as they give total GF experience and don't rush things. We drink, talk and goes without saying, have mind blowing sex. Of course, they are expensive but their educated background and refined personalities justifies the price tag..It is people like you who take forum in parallel universe. Share care and move on. Don't start a rant of your imaginary literotica. And don't preach and teach if you don't believe in reaching out and sharing. Fuckers like you have done nothing much here. Your talk about discretion and honesty, makes you sound like pimp. Either post FR and share digits, else buzz off mate.

Regards (or maybe not).

Vincent X
03-04-24, 19:29
It is people like you who take forum in parallel universe. Share care and move on. Don't start a rant of your imaginary literotica. And don't preach and teach if you don't believe in reaching out and sharing. Fuckers like you have done nothing much here. Your talk about discretion and honesty, makes you sound like pimp. Either post FR and share digits, else buzz off mate.

Regards (or maybe not).LOL. Thats exactly what I am talking about. Beggars like you don't write anything useful here. If you will check my posts, then you will see that I have shared more useful info and FRs then you ever have. All your posts are crap, where either you are begging for contacts or bad mouthing other members. All you do is beg for contacts without any putting in any hard work and exploring yourself. If we share with you, then we are your best pals, otherwise you stoop to this level and start abusing. I have knowns pimps (bhadwe) like you all my life. Losers in life and good for nothing. I have shared with many and I don't give a fuck about your approval or opinion. Beggars have this tendency of going over board if they don't get what they want. Stick to your GB road type fantasies, because seriously I think you are delusional and in any case I don't think any elite chick would like to spend a single minute with a loser and cry boy like you. Enjoy your pimping (bhadve ki bhadwagiri). I don't have time and energy to argue with barking dogs like you. Are you by any chance work at any kotha at GB road. Cause your name sounds familiar, Jimmy the pimp. I might be wrong. Please don't mind bro. You can bark as much as you want now. Will fall on deaf ears. Bye bro. REGARDS.