PDA

View Full Version : Kinks and fetishes (Anal, Rimming, DeepThroat, BDSM and more) in India

Shivaswamy
03-08-20, 14:08
Hi everyone,

I would like to start a thread that specifically caters to kinks and fetishes in the Indian mongering scene. Feel free to discuss and contribute reports of women offering these special services in India apart from the mainstream suck-and-fuck.

It's high time we explore and embrace our kinks. I believe there is no such thing as taboo or weird when it comes to sex. As long as it's consensual, all is well! Unleash your naughty side.

Cheers,

Shiva.

Pan Spermia
03-08-20, 15:33
Well I'd just go to Hong Kong or Thailand where the QoS is definitely going to be better.

But yeah I can't deny that the best rimming I ever got is from a NE girl in Bangalore.

Shivaswamy
03-09-20, 09:59
Well I'd just go to Hong Kong or Thailand where the QoS is definitely going to be better.

But yeah I can't deny that the best rimming I ever got is from a NE girl in Bangalore.Sumi Yakkha for rimming? I've read a lot about her in the Bangalore forum. She seems to operate via FB. It would be lovely if you could PM me her FB profile link. Don't want to knock on the wrong door as I found a few Sumis on FB. Also elaborate a bit on the rates and duration.

MM333
03-09-20, 11:46
Sumi Yakkha for rimming? I've read a lot about her in the Bangalore forum. She seems to operate via FB. It would be lovely if you could PM me her FB profile link. Don't want to knock on the wrong door as I found a few Sumis on FB. Also elaborate a bit on the rates and duration.

MohitJais
03-09-20, 15:39
Sumi Yakkha for rimming? I've read a lot about her in the Bangalore forum. She seems to operate via FB. It would be lovely if you could PM me her FB profile link. Don't want to knock on the wrong door as I found a few Sumis on FB. Also elaborate a bit on the rates and duration.It's very easy to find her profile. She is the one with no photo in her profile. Only post is screenshot of her customer who have posted about her good experience. Also she had done her education from Karnataka state open university. I hope this much is enough to find her. As putting FB ID is not allowed by admin in open.

MM333
03-10-20, 16:55
Hi,

You have done the best thing by starting this thread.

Now I can see my exploring in these come true.

Can you share details & if possible can you / w e plan for a Gang Bxxg session as soon as possible.

M3.

It's very easy to find her profile. She is the one with no photo in her profile. Only post is screenshot of her customer who have posted about her good experience. Also she had done her education from Karnataka state open university. I hope this much is enough to find her. As putting FB ID is not allowed by admin in open.

MM333
03-12-20, 07:52
Hi guys,

Make it interesting forum men.

Let us make it interesting like Delhi forum.

M3.

Hi,

Can you share details & if possible can you / w e plan for a Gang Bxxg session as soon as possible.

M3.

MM333
03-12-20, 15:48
Lets undertake exercise to list the rimmers & the deep throats with preferences & styles.

M3.

Hi,

M3.

Jet Scream
03-27-20, 10:20
Sumi Yakkha for rimming? I've read a lot about her in the Bangalore forum. She seems to operate via FB. It would be lovely if you could PM me her FB profile link. Don't want to knock on the wrong door as I found a few Sumis on FB. Also elaborate a bit on the rates and duration.Sent you a PM with her cell number and what to expect.

GoldInLion
05-21-20, 17:23
hi everyone,

i would like to start a thread that specifically caters to kinks and fetishes in the indian mongering scene. Feel free to discuss and contribute reports of women offering these special services in india apart from the mainstream suck-and-fuck.

It's high time we explore and embrace our kinks. I believe there is no such thing as taboo or weird when it comes to sex. As long as it's consensual, all is well! Unleash your naughty side.

Cheers,

shiva.Thank you for the thread.

MrDenuvo
08-26-20, 16:44
Wonderful idea. Anything happening in Bangalore, I can join.

Hi everyone,

I would like to start a thread that specifically caters to kinks and fetishes in the Indian mongering scene. Feel free to discuss and contribute reports of women offering these special services in India apart from the mainstream suck-and-fuck.

Cheers,

Shiva.

KinkyFantasy
09-12-20, 19:14
Hello guys,

This is a great thread and a much needed one.

Looking for mistresses offering BDSM services in Chennai. Also looking for spa's where foot worship or trampling can be experienced.

If anyone has met any mistresses for femdom sessions or any spa's for trampling, please share your experience.

STC 2017
09-24-20, 01:07
Can the anal lovers list all the anal providers in different metros and share 1-2 sentence notes on the experiences?

I haven't met anyone in Bangalore, though Manasa Rao (of FB fame) claims to allow it.

In Calcutta, I haven't met Julia, Munni also does it, but she is not very free about it and somehow does not seem to enjoy like the rest of the acts.

SiddiJ
09-24-20, 11:42
Can the anal lovers list all the anal providers in different metros and share 1-2 sentence notes on the experiences?

I haven't met anyone in Bangalore, though Manasa Rao (of FB fame) claims to allow it.

In Calcutta, I haven't met Julia, Munni also does it, but she is not very free about it and somehow does not seem to enjoy like the rest of the acts.In Delhi I've met 2-3 girls allowing anal.

One being Ankita takes it like a pro but her charges went north.

One girl I had was with some SP and the SP specially sent out her details for anal. That was the tightest holes I've ever had. Even her pussy was really tight. Forgot to take her personal number.

Still trying to find out girls who are into anal. As I find will post here. Untill then happy banging everyone. Cheers.

SmoothGoin
09-29-20, 09:21
Hi. I too have been looking for a femdom / dominatrix in Chennai for a long time. Have not been successful yet. Have you managed to find any one?

Hello guys,

Looking for mistresses offering BDSM services in Chennai. Also looking for spa's where foot worship or trampling can be experienced.

If anyone has met any mistresses for femdom sessions or any spa's for trampling, please share your experience.

Nrynn
09-30-20, 02:05
Hi. I too have been looking for a femdom / dominatrix in Chennai for a long time. Have not been successful yet. Have you managed to find any one?Am mongering in Chennai for last ten years. Never had come across genuine and qualified Femdom ones. Even tried in Fetlife site also. No genuine provider available here at Chennai.

STC 2017
10-14-20, 11:37
In Delhi I've met 2-3 girls allowing anal.

One girl I had was with some SP and the SP specially sent out her details for anal. That was the tightest holes I've ever had. Even her pussy was really tight. Forgot to take her personal number.

Still trying to find out girls who are into anal. As I find will post here. Untill then happy banging everyone. Cheers.Many thanks, please keep them coming.

Underutilised
10-19-20, 14:10
How was your experience with Ankita, there is a scary pic of hers circulating on the Delhi forum.

In Delhi I've met 2-3 girls allowing anal.

Still trying to find out girls who are into anal. As I find will post here. Untill then happy banging everyone. Cheers.

Vampire69
10-20-20, 04:37
First of all. A shout out to bro who started this thread.

I'm into anal, and have done it many times in BKK. But only once in Bangalore with a MILF named Kiran who was with SP "wonder" who used to operate from BTM water tank. Its was VFM at 4k.

Search continues. Anyone wants to share can contact through PM.

HighVoice
11-13-20, 12:08
Thanks Shiva for opening this thread.

I am a huge anal addict fan and have some nasty kinky thoughts on it.

I would love to get foot fetish, water sports and hard sports fetishes fulfilled. There are some Indian femdoms available in Twitter, but you need to book in advance.

Fornicator101
11-15-20, 07:55
Hello guys,

If anyone has met any mistresses for femdom sessions or any spa's for trampling, please share your experience.As far as I know there is only a spa at mylapore which offers BDSM session with mistress. There are few mistress who has been trained to take BDSM session there. I tried 3 mistress from there and it's worth trying considering the scenario of Chennai. Also there are occasional mistress who visit chennai sometimes. I tried mistress Rani thisa from chennai and Vidya from Bangalore. But Rani thisa has left the field.

KoolDude28
11-15-20, 09:28
If you guys are really into BDSM join Fetlife. It is a platform for all the kinksters all over the world. Lots of munch, seminars happens and you will get to meet real life kinksters. I am living this life for more than 10 years now. Lots of munches happens in Chennai as well. At times play sessions are also organized.

KoolDude28
11-15-20, 14:23
In my experience 80% of the girls are curious about anal. 20% will be straight no. It's more fun to convince the curious ones and introduce them into anal. Making someone lose their anal virginity is a fuck of different level. But for that one need to repeat the girl few times.

First of all. A shout out to bro who started this thread.

I'm into anal, and have done it many times in BKK. But only once in Bangalore with a MILF named Kiran who was with SP "wonder" who used to operate from BTM water tank. Its was VFM at 4k.

Search continues. Anyone wants to share can contact through PM.

ChetsHottie
11-16-20, 06:06
Contact the famous and from the duo M&N(Bangalore). Unbelievable service. Everything you ask for is on the cards. For people who love MILFs in their late 30's just go for her. But I would suggest just take and and not the Duo. Trust me for the amount she charges she is totally worth every penny. She does the best BJ ever, anal rimming, ball sucking, even becomes our slave. Not suggested for people into petite babes. She is more like next door aunt types. But does everything she can to please us. I call her directly as I take her service twice every week but for new bees you have to talk to M and fix her. She is always so ready that I have taken her amazing service even in my car.

Underutilised
12-02-20, 08:07
Let's not let this thread die guys. Let's start making that list.

KinkyFantasy
01-03-21, 18:43
Thanks. I have tried that Mylap spa long back. Although I find it expensive and the quality of the therapists are that great. I too have tried few staffs like N a ncy, K a vya and Priy a. What are the names of the staffs you've tried there?

As far as I know there is only a spa at mylapore which offers BDSM session with mistress. There are few mistress who has been trained to take BDSM session there. I tried 3 mistress from there and it's worth trying considering the scenario of Chennai. Also there are occasional mistress who visit chennai sometimes. I tried mistress Rani thisa from chennai and Vidya from Bangalore. But Rani thisa has left the field.

LuciferJohn01
01-04-21, 09:56
Hi everyone,

I am from Delhi and will be visiting Kolkata on third week of Jan.

Can you please help me anal, rimming and deep throat options is Kolkata.

Already having number of munni she is into anal only any one require her contact please PM me.

Thanks in advance, my PM is Active.

Lucifer.

MrFucker007
02-27-21, 04:35
Hello fellow anal lovers,

I need contacts for my Delhi trip. My PM is active. Let this thread remain alive. Thanks.

GoldInLion
04-26-21, 18:53
Contact the famous and from the duo M&N(Bangalore). Unbelievable service. Everything you ask for is on the cards. For people who love MILFs in their late 30's just go for her. But I would suggest just take and and not the Duo. Trust me for the amount she charges she is totally worth every penny. She does the best BJ ever, anal rimming, ball sucking, even becomes our slave. Not suggested for people into petite babes. She is more like next door aunt types. But does everything she can to please us. I call her directly as I take her service twice every week but for new bees you have to talk to M and fix her. She is always so ready that I have taken her amazing service even in my car.Can you share her digits my PM is active please I beg your pardon for the same.

SunnyK
09-17-21, 04:40
Hey Everyone,

I've always wanted to try Anal, but couldn't find anyone.

Can someone be kind enough to provide some verified Anal contacts.

Cheers!

TIA.

MenenRaj
10-10-21, 02:41
After the below post, had been to four spa for exploring on the same day (off day of second Saturday), went ahead in two of which one turned out to be a KLPD, the other wasn't that great of an experience.

Been to more that 10 spa in total and now concluded Spa is not for my type and it isn't the experience I started mongering for. So kinda retiring form general mothering and focusing on mission mode targeted mongering (mission mode targeted mongering).

Wanted to add to list Cum Guzzlers. It's long unfulfilled deep fetish of receiving a sensual BBBJ and finishing in deep throat and watching her gulping it lovingly. Can't expect any regular WG to do this flawlessly, want someone who loves doing so by herself.

Any and all help will be much appreciated. Location details below (Lko / Knp upto NCR).

PM is active, will reciprocate with the contact and reviews of my experience (see my previous other posts).

Different Experience Exploration.
After going through pages it's clear that unlike Delhi / Mumbai, action is mostly in Spas (at least that's what only shared) & UP thread could aptly be named Lucknow / Kanpur mongering cause these are only places where visible action is happening. Rest of UP seems quite dried up or not shared enough. Thankfully I'm in Lko.

I'm an avid explorer, so anyone interested can connect to explore new territories together (namely specific, good indies, non-pro) basically a treasure hunt like-.

1. Lucknow's own Lactating Zeenat (Mumbai Pune favourite).

2. Lucknow's own Sweet Mimi (Delhians favourite Thai).

3. Cute Girls (like Bangalore's SA chics).

I don't quite get along with the idea of enjoying just massage, or find happiness in getting HJ (I do have two hands if I wanted just HJ, LOL!) or plain zane vanilla sex. I already spent north of 10 k for getting the idea of basic scene but that's not the reason I'm in Mongering for. I have access to better vanilla flavour free of cost in non-mongering. I have set aside a suitable budget for the same in upper end of five digits or can go further. I'm here for what remains unfulfilled there and for different people different kind of experience like..

FunForSandy
10-10-21, 09:14
Hi everyone,

Cheers,

Shiva.Good initiative bro. For Mumbaikars what I can tell is that many Thai masseuses are into rimming at both the Thai as well as Mizmar spa. Last I got was from Victoria and it was quite good.

But surprisingly none of them agrees to CIM. I am still looking for someone who swallows happily and also for anyone who is into anal. I have never had anal in my life. Pre covid I used to travel to Delhi frequently and many girls across spas were letting me CIM.

Cheers.

BangDude
11-01-21, 11:21
I have this mostly unfulfilled desire of anal. Except for a few times, I haven't been able to find girls who are into anal. Abroad I have had some success but not in India.

In India I have had the chance to do it twice (once in Mumbai and once in Bangalore with an afro) but both the times the experience was such that after the first (normal) shot, johnny refused to get up making anal or any other kind. I don't know why but I got so turned off that nothing could happen, maybe because the girls were not attractive. The onea which are a bit decent looking quote a bomb for anal as extra.

Have others been successful on this quest, particularly in Bangalore or Mumbai? Do share some pointers if you have tasted success.

Member #4727
11-09-21, 10:42
Thanks. I have tried that Mylap spa long back. Although I find it expensive and the quality of the therapists are that great. I too have tried few staffs like N a ncy, K a vya and Priy a. What are the names of the staffs you've tried there?Hi,

Please share some hints about the spa. What are the prices.

Naked Desires3
03-17-22, 01:58
Hi friends,

I am an experienced monger but, not stimulated enough with normal suck-fuck. Looking for decent & trustworthy comongers who love the erotic side more than wham-bam-ejaculate-finish.

I am strictly straight but have strong voyeuristic fantasies in MMF situations. I like seeing naked dances and young (18 to 28 years) fair, beautiful busty girls getting done. I like to facilitate in the act and not directly get involved. Like undressing her, fingering, fondling, holding her in various positions, smelling her armpits & pussy etc. Naked dance is important before act. I like hairy pussies and seeing hairy pussies being done by hairy dicks or hairy dicks being very wet sucked by DSL lips is my fantasy. Naked dance with lesbian activity (FFMM) is also welcome. I like to scout for girls in brothel areas and to explicitly talk about all services before hiring. The tour & seeing so many girls and shamelessly discussing services etc turns me on.

In India. My fantasies are only possible in Sonagachi of Kolkata and so I monger there.

If any reliable & friendly comonger is interested in joining me at Sonagachi. Please PM me with your introduction, sexual orientation, desires & fantasies, probable date when a program can be organized at Kolkata & your contacts. I will call you if we are on the same page.

Time wasters, hesitant noobs, those uncomfortable in shameless MMF situations or those who are only interested in talking & no action. Please don't PM. Others who are interested in planning & scripting shameless erotic activities (as per mutual comfort & no force) and are looking for a likeminded monger friend & help to make arrangements at Sonagachi. Please PM. I have good contacts with pimps at Sonagachi & am experienced enough to organize program at Sonagachi. Only 18+ legal girls & only at Sonagachi. No intoxication. Nothing illegal. No advance payments to anyone. Confidentiality assured & expected from both sides. All safety precautions at Sonagachi will be taken. More discussion after you PM.

Karan323
03-25-22, 07:40
Hi guys,

Its been a long desire to get rimmed, Cum in mouth and swallow. I am from Chandigarh Tricity area and girls that I have encountered so far don't get into more kinks like this. Its mostly simple sex and release and off. Only one girl I was able to encounter so far here in a spa who gave an awesome rimming, face fuck and cum in mouth with a smile on her face. Now she has gone abroad somewhere sadly.

Also want to try a MFM gangbang with girls who are happily able to do that with a smile.

Looking forward to if anybody wants to join or have contacts in the Chandigarh Tricity area.

Happy mongering.

Vampire69
04-19-22, 06:49
Count me in too.

My quest for Anal and watersports in Bangalore is still.

Unfulfilled

Wonderful idea. Anything happening in Bangalore, I can join..

Zyme123
09-27-22, 14:37
Has anyone here ever tried giving golden shower? Do any independent or Sp girls even provide that?

McMahan
05-22-23, 09:12
I recently visited Thailand where they have dedicated fetish friendly places. I know the scene is pretty prevalent in high circles and private societies in India too. I was wondering which city in India would offer me something close. Submissive WG who will deepthroat without quitting, rim, GS, be okay with ropeplay. Delhi so far has been better than other cities but it too falls short wrt to PSE services. Does any like minded brother have some tip? Is fetlife prevalent in India?

BloodyBugger
05-23-23, 10:04
Count me in too.

My quest for Anal and watersports in Bangalore is still.

Unfulfilled

.I am open for kinkiness in Bangalore.

Dowarah22
05-23-23, 11:54
Lucky to find this indi from guwahati. Have a wonderful season. Took every punishment like a champ.

FuckersKing
05-26-23, 09:09
Lucky to find this indi from guwahati. Have a wonderful season. Took every punishment like a champ.Would love to try her. Which city is she in currently?

Johnny14
05-29-23, 12:55
Looking for extreme submissive girl in return can exchange the same type of girl. Dm me if you have any.

My submissive girl does.

CIM.

Choking.

Slaps.

Piss on body.

Facefuck.

Tie and fuck.

Rimming.

Sex toys.

Anal tried once but not succeeded yet.

And many more.

Looking for similar girl for exchange.

KewlMonger
05-29-23, 18:01
Having tried all the old birds, booked appointment with Sveta. She had a 9.3 rating and hoped, she wouldn't disappoint. She comes from very very far and that leaves a big hole as transport costs.

She looks decent, nothing to complain compared to many others. Nothing to complain about her attitude as well. She speaks only Kannada and little English. No other language helps. Coming to the deed, I have basic expectation of massage from Cali therapists. They are usually good and have decent techniques at hand. She is a big disappointment on that front. Though the profile says, she offers different styles, she has very average skills and absolutely not worth it if good massage is on your list.

Coming to extras, she popped the question 5 minutes into the massage and I mentioned B2B. Surprisingly she wanted to upsell FS and asked 2.5 K for FS. I agreed and we both got naked. Her body is ok, small boobs and skin tone is alright. No marks or turnoffs. Her attitude was good and forthcoming. I am sure, she would have been party to a passionate encounter. Her body language was all positive.

Usually with Cali therapists, while on my tummy, their knack of massaging ass crack and teasing the johny from behind with stimulating at the right points and tip of the penis, I won't be able to hold and ejaculate with bliss. Then after clean up and massage for few minutes, will go for the extra services. But with Sveta, she had no technique. To add to it, she had long nails and that was scratching my penis while massaging from behind. Felt too disappointed and finished with handjob. Didn't opt for further massage or engage in any body play. She was surprised that I turned down her prodding.

Damages:

1.4 k+2 k (extras)+1.5 (auto fare, comes from very far).

Extras would have been worth it if one had engaged her for FS. She is more into services than into massage. Her understanding is, men book mainly for services and that is her JD.

Frustrated with this experience, I went for my usual spa where massage is top notch. Shall write a report on that soon.

Karbak
05-31-23, 13:41
Lucky to find this indi from guwahati. Have a wonderful season. Took every punishment like a champ.Bro where do you find these gems. I am in Ghy. Can you share any lead.

LuciferSjt
11-06-23, 04:38
Lucky to find this indi from guwahati. Have a wonderful season. Took every punishment like a champ.Kindly you share her contact. Pm is open.

SandyHyd20
11-22-23, 07:35
Hi,

Anyone from Hyderabad ever had the opportunity to satisfy some of these fetishes.

Ankurj75
12-12-23, 17:24
Lucky to find this indi from guwahati. Have a wonderful season. Took every punishment like a champ.Please share the contact details.