PDA

View Full Version : Rants and WTF are you talking about and Coronavirus!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48

Mursenary
06-07-21, 00:31
The site is AI driven. I got an e-mail describing how to raise the score from 9% to 81%. You probably got the same e-mail. So they have AI bots giving out scores based on smiling, 3 d perception, outdoor etc etc. Probably with income generation in mind. Only fools buys into that sort of thing. But true, a lot of girls also look at those things on tinder. (My whatsapp is not a tinder though). Which only goes to show that most women (also) are not real persons, but AI programs in the matrix we live in. Simple AIs. Just like you.Okay 2.8. The first stage of grief is denial. Next comes pain, and then anger.

Mursenary
06-07-21, 00:46
Maybe so, but you most likely clicked male only while testing my generic picture.Whoops try again. The 2.8 rating is embarrassing enough. Skipping to the 3rd stage of morning, bargaining, just makes you seem that much more pathetic.

Mursenary
06-07-21, 00:49
Phallus just called me more humorous than Mr. Micro.

836 - 0.

I am almost loosing count.I think you meant to type:

Pistons (2.8) - Mursenary (7.7).

Mursenary
06-07-21, 00:58
mAriana was a bit less tall than Kate, not more than 165 bare feet and less than 50 when she was empty. Did you forget she had other than You?Yes prostitutes have many men, obviously.

I think the measurements taken by a nurse in a doctor's office is more reliable than your aging eyes.

Mursenary
06-07-21, 01:06
He must be such a powerful man if the FKK business is in his hands.Oh, he's just mad because he can't gracefully accept that he is being proven wrong with FKKs opening up all over Europe.

Yes, we are likely going to have a long winter with late March / April looking to show the first signs of normalcy. I wouldn't make any international travel plans before May, June to be safe.
Hey Nursenary, our 'favourite rambling CCP Troll: how's the weather in China?

#) Care to comment about YOUR prediction that "with late March / April looking to show the first signs of normalcy?" (By the way, we're talking about German FKK clubs in, wait for it, Germany, and not about "the UK and Portugal".

Fact is, you've been consistently WRONG about everything; lockdowns, vaccine efficacies, reopening FKK clubs, EVERYTHING, and with your insults to other forum users you display your true primitive character and a total lack of IQ.

Mursenary
06-07-21, 01:10
Don't make me laugh when you waited for hours and when she tried so much to get me before you and if I accepted, then you couldn't have her, when I never needed Mac for any girl when he gave me wrong information at Sharks,Look what you did McA. This is what happens when you show mercy. Just crush them and be done with it.

Mursenary
06-07-21, 02:37
7-Day daily German case incidence is well below the popular requirement of sub-35 per 100 K. The current 7 day average for the nation as a whole is 25 cases per 100 K. It was 35.1 per 100 K less than a week ago. If it holds, I wonder if the national "Emergency Brake" will be ended earlier.

25 per 100 K:

https://graphics.reuters.com/world-coronavirus-tracker-and-maps/countries-and-territories/germany/

Original "Emergency Brake" plan.

https://www.thelocal.de/20210601/latest-germanys-emergency-brake-set-to-expire-in-june-amid-low-covid-figures/

They wouldn't shift the thresholds again, could they?

https://www.dw.com/en/opinion-shifting-coronavirus-targets-irk-many-germans/a-56620744

Maxime
06-07-21, 07:28
Do like I do nowadays. Just scroll fast past and don't read his and the little Frenchmans posts.You can put them on your ignore lists, that is even faster! ;)

Sirioja
06-07-21, 07:59
You can put them on your ignore lists, that is even faster!Yes, you give so good advice. If all my obsessed jealous followers could follow your so good advice, but unfortunately for me, I m fully sure they won t, needing to read all of me, one other French here but with no hair, really obsessed since 2012 on another forum where I m not anymore. Followers lickers, but not on my real sports, when there, only truth on the field and the guy is more efficient than bicycle or skis.

BigBuddy69
06-07-21, 08:18
You can put them on your ignore lists, that is even faster!.The problem is that they are quoted, answered, and every time they make the discussions diverge.

Sirioja
06-07-21, 08:19
Delusional Pierrot.As I proposed you many times and same for your French bald fat friend here if You want to play twins, we can climb Gran San Bernardino Martigny side in August and I won t ask your data, but I m fully sure I will climb, but single with no followers shadows. I will climb from Aosta on July, to prepare for my ironman tour, and wish for Breuil opening to reach Klein Matterhorn to open my lungs free riding through crevaces through forbidden lines on the right when going out of tunnel. You can check all this, when I want to make my ironman Summer tour great for my holidays from end of June to end of September / maybe October depending on weather and anemia risk which could delay but not cancel my tour.

HammerTime96
06-07-21, 08:41
He must be such a powerful man if the FKK business is in his hands.No, actually he's a 57 year old Snowflake keyboard warrior with multiple usernames who's afraid of the Wuhan-Flu, and won't return to FKK Land until the entire planet is vaccinated! LOL!

I've seen 18 year old girls who are more brave and MUCH more intelligent in their risk-reward decisions.

By the way, the plot thickens around Tony Fauxi, the NIH, and the Wuhan Institute of Virology! https://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=242602.

One couldn't make this shit up: the US subsidising the China's PLA biological warfare program, and 'the good doctor' Antony Fauci right in the middle of it! LOL!

Pistons
06-07-21, 13:32
Unless we get these FKKs open again, who fucked Lucy is less of a concern. I always felt I clicked well with her sexually, but she did get slightly annoyed at me for choosing one or two other girls instead of her at Aca once. Even if Lucy may be just as pretty, Hannah was easier accessible sometimes, and about as hot. And although I may have clicked better with Lucy (Hannah is all business), the option of both is even better. And then there was also Adelina. But I guess she quit. At least before covid.

Too bad really when a club only has one girl at that level. Which is why GoldenTime Bruggen was such a dull club. If you found one very hot girl, she either had upselling bargaining power on you, like that Asian girl who tried upselling me and McA. Or twenty guys were just waiting for her in the lounge forever. Not to mention the retarded backwards towel practice all the old German and Dutch men were into.

Prelude141
06-07-21, 16:28
You can put them on your ignore lists, that is even faster!.Absolutely, I put them all in my ban list. Makes me crazy to read their BS, I really can't anymore.

BigBuddy69
06-07-21, 18:40
Not to mention the retarded backwards towel practice all the old German and Dutch men were into.What do you call 'backward towel practice '?

Mursenary
06-07-21, 19:18
No, actually he's a 57 year old Snowflake keyboard warrior with multiple usernames who's afraid of the Wuhan-Flu, and won't return to FKK Land until the entire planet is vaccinated! LOL!

I've seen 18 year old girls who are more brave and MUCH more intelligent in their risk-reward decisions.
Nah, I'm not at risk for severe disease and would just rather not contribute to the spread to someone who can develop severe disease unless most of the community is protected. But here we are, almost done. I'll be in EU next month. See you in the club if you want to reminiscence on some of these "debates."

Mursenary
06-07-21, 19:39
Unless we get these FKKs open again, who fucked Lucy is less of a concern. I always felt I clicked well with her sexually, but she did get slightly annoyed at me for choosing one or two other girls instead of her at Aca once. Even if Lucy may be just as pretty, Hannah was easier accessible sometimes, and about as hot. And although I may have clicked better with Lucy (Hannah is all business), the option of both is even better. And then there was also Adelina. But I guess she quit. At least before covid.

Too bad really when a club only has one girl at that level. Which is why GoldenTime Bruggen was such a dull club. If you found one very hot girl, she either had upselling bargaining power on you, like that Asian girl who tried upselling me and McA. Or twenty guys were just waiting for her in the lounge forever. Not to mention the retarded backwards towel practice all the old German and Dutch men were into.Prior to covid, Adalina moved to Great Palace / Penelope in Castrop Rauxel near Dortmund. Saw here there in February 2020.

My experience is that GT Bruggen was one of the less upsell clubs. Most upsell I got there was a girl pushing for 1 HR. Not a problem if you prefer 1 hour rooms anyway. Has been well reported and seems to be a consensus amongst regulars that management keeps a high service for the girls, especially the new girls in the lineup.

Mursenary
06-07-21, 19:42
One couldn't make this shit up: the US subsidising the China's PLA biological warfare program, and 'the good doctor' Antony Fauci right in the middle of it! LOL!Flipping between "covid is just a flu" versus calling it a bioweapon seems to be pretty incongruent positions. A negligible bioweapon? Who would bother?

Sirioja
06-07-21, 21:09
Yes prostitutes have many men, obviously.

I think the measurements taken by a nurse in a doctor's office is more reliable than your aging eyes.I said less than 50 for sure when she was empty. I can't say when full because I never aimed to be in such situation with a prostitute. Just incredible crazy for a doctor. Some girls take more than 20 kgs more on pregnancy. Some return very firm slim even with still firm tits.

Pistons
06-07-21, 21:29
No, actually he's a 57 year old Snowflake keyboard warrior with multiple usernames who's afraid of the Wuhan-Flu, and won't return to FKK Land until the entire planet is vaccinated! LOL!

I've seen 18 year old girls who are more brave and MUCH more intelligent in their risk-reward decisions.You forgot he sold his car to buy a floating garbage tin can so he could stay in for 18 hours a day. Meaning he would get even more isolated from the scary virus infected world out there.

Sirioja
06-07-21, 21:33

Too bad really when a club only has one girl at that level. Which is why GoldenTime Bruggen was such a dull club. If you found one very hot girl, she either had upselling bargaining power on you, like that Asian girl who tried upselling me and McA. Or twenty guys were just waiting for her in the lounge forever. Not to mention the retarded backwards towel practice all the old German and Dutch men were into.If you mean Lucifer, I was really generous on this crowded Saturday at Bruggen, letting her for others, when she came to me on 3 times, starting at 7.30 pm, but I didn't want after Palace where she broke freshness magic, even I know she only followed other German girls asking extra 50 for kissing. Was never attracted by Ana face nor her behavior in lounge, when saw her weekly when going for Kate. Velbert was where I discovered Turkish girls. If ATM on end of 2015, I would have fucked so sensual, sweating, erotic Darla. Tu for hours. Had some great Turkish beauties at Velbert. Unfortunately fell after Kate, even I enjoyed just after Ina. Ro ex Wellcum on June after Ramadan.

Mursenary
06-07-21, 23:31
I said less than 50 for sure when she was empty. I can't say when full because I never aimed to be in such situation with a prostitute. Just incredible crazy for a doctor. Some girls take more than 20 kgs more on pregnancy. Some return very firm slim even with still firm tits.At 12 weeks, 1st trimester, there is very little weight gain, only 1 or 2 kg. She was the same as when you know. So like I said, 170 cm and 54 kg. She was more slim than Kate with less muscle, and almost the same height as Kate who is the same height as me, 170 cm. Impossible for Kate to be less than 55 kg.

Like I said, you being shorter than Kate and Ariana maybe makes you see them different than reality. Or it is the aging eyes. Maybe you think the gravity is different in NRW than in Hessen?

Mursenary
06-07-21, 23:34
What do you call 'backward towel practice '?Only thing I know about is that sometimes management will ask for men to put on the robe when inside the lounge or food tent.

ExpatLover
06-08-21, 06:19

Too bad really when a club only has one girl at that level. Which is why GoldenTime Bruggen was such a dull club. If you found one very hot girl, she either had upselling bargaining power on you, like that Asian girl who tried upselling me and McA. Or twenty guys were just waiting for her in the lounge forever. Not to mention the retarded backwards towel practice all the old German and Dutch men were into.When you are travelling from far what is the problem of a little bit of upselling? Very limited financially but it is touching the proud of the guys so most of them over react even it is 0 impact on their finances.

ExpatLover
06-08-21, 06:21
I said less than 50 for sure when she was empty. I can't say when full because I never aimed to be in such situation with a prostitute. Just incredible crazy for a doctor. Some girls take more than 20 kgs more on pregnancy. Some return very firm slim even with still firm tits.May be but I can immediately tell you if a girl was pregnant or not, and I don t go with those kind of woman, like sili, botox, tattoos. A no go for me.

ExpatLover
06-08-21, 06:59
Hello Mr Ho.

I am also waiting impatiently. This organization for prostitutes publishes regulation updates now and then, the latest one states that the fuck factories in Hessen (where Oase and Palace are located) must remain closed until the end of June: https://www.donacarmen.de/wp-content/uploads/07-Corona-Prostitution-UPDATE-31.05.2021.pdf.

Local authorities re-evaluate the covid situation regularly, and the tendency is towards safe rather than sorry. If no new variants take hold, vaccines prove to work, ICU cases drop below 3% of max capacity and detected cases <20/100 k /7 the, then they might ease restrictions for the pussy houses. Unless of course the politicians take the opportunity to permanently ban organized prostitution "for health reasons". I really don't see the big problem with nightclubs and FKKs. Just test everyone at the entrance. But that would be too simple a solution for the Germans.

Note that the rules are different in the federal states of Germany, it seems as if some FKKs in NRW are opening soon. Will be interesting to observe how that goes!You don't see the problem? May be just try to understand how long the virus can survive on hair, skin. Or even door handles, how you can take it with you on your shoes when you enter the FKK. That the air in close places should be renew every hour which means need to open the windows and doors for 15 minutes every hour. Have you not understand that the politicians were always late to fight the pandemic and that it is better to apply your own rules and for sure visiting prostitutes is at very high risk but if a little bit pleasure for you is above your safety and that from your loves one, nobody can help you.

Sirioja
06-08-21, 07:18
Hello Mr Ho.

I am also waiting impatiently. This organization for prostitutes publishes regulation updates now and then, the latest one states that the fuck factories in Hessen (where Oase and Palace are located) must remain closed until the end of June: https://www.donacarmen.de/wp-content/uploads/07-Corona-Prostitution-UPDATE-31.05.2021.pdf.

Local authorities re-evaluate the covid situation regularly, and the tendency is towards safe rather than sorry. If no new variants take hold, vaccines prove to work, ICU cases drop below 3% of max capacity and detected cases <20/100 k /7 the, then they might ease restrictions for the pussy houses. Unless of course the politicians take the opportunity to permanently ban organized prostitution "for health reasons". I really don't see the big problem with nightclubs and FKKs. Just test everyone at the entrance. But that would be too simple a solution for the Germans.

Note that the rules are different in the federal states of Germany, it seems as if some FKKs in NRW are opening soon. Will be interesting to observe how that goes!Some NRW brothels reopened on last September, but 0 in Hessen. Maybe Germans are not so in hurry to reach 100 000 deaths, when brothels are real playfield for covid, furthermore with foreigners, when Germany put UK under 15 days quarantine to protect versus mutants. SC Venus seem already open in Germany. Many clubs in Switzerland, Spain. Some in Austria.

Downandup
06-08-21, 07:47
Note that the rules are different in the federal states of Germany, it seems as if some FKKs in NRW are opening soon.In fact some clubs have started to open in districts that have a case rate below 35/100,000 for at least 7 days, you might see a list in another tread here. So far not any of the top clubs have posted that they are open (maybe Dolce Vita? I'd say that most NRW clubs will be able to open by the end of the month.

HammerTime96
06-08-21, 09:35
I'll be in EU next month. See you in the club if you want to reminiscence on some of these "debates."For everybody's sake (not just for us men, but also for all the amazing, lovely and beautiful WGs and club owners who earn a living in the P4 Sex business and who make it possible for us to have a good time) I sincerely hope that clubs will be open next month, but I also seriously doubt it.

Even in the very Covid19-rules-liberal Russia (where there were no more lockdowns when Russians realized in April-May 2020 that lockdowns don't work) most discos and dance clubs are still closed while restaurants and bars are open.

By the way, even scientists of the University of Munich have now reached the politically incorrect conclusion that lockdowns simply don't work: https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2021/06/03/german-study-finds-lockdown-had-little-effect-virus-infections/.

Scientists at Munich University found German infection rate was already falling before lockdown was imposed'Infection rates' are dropping again, just like last year when there was no vaccine, simply because Corona viruses retreat during summer. It's a normal flu that can, potentially, overload the healthcare system if vulnerable and people in risk groups don't self-isolate! Locking up the entire healthy population whilst shutting down the economy (that actually pays for that healthcare system) is complete madness, as more and more scientists are beginning to understand.

Flipping between "covid is just a flu" versus calling it a bioweapon seems to be pretty incongruent positions. A negligible bioweapon? Who would bother?Newsflash for people new to geopolitics: (bio) -weapons don't necessarily need to to deadly. (see my comment above) With propaganda and scaremongering (the WHO controlled by China + plenty of leftwing CCP sympathizers in Western media) in combination with stupid and incompetent politicians in charge of the Target Country, a lot can be achieved by releasing a normal flu.

Adindas
06-08-21, 13:33
I respect that some people like CIM. CIM will significantly reduce the chance to get infected by HIV and / or STD.

But to me I prefer CIP when I believe it is safe to do so.

Since the creation of our ancestors, pus1es have always be intended to be creampied, mouths & tongue are for eating and Licking. So we should use our mouths & tongue to eat and lick pus1 es and use our syringe body part to creampie those pus1es.

What do you think. What is your preference.

HammerTime96
06-08-21, 13:34
Here's how 'well' lockdowns work (ed) in China, after a massive lockdown last year: https://www.reuters.com/world/china/chinas-guangzhou-city-imposes-more-covid-19-prevention-measures-2021-06-05/.

China’s Guangzhou city imposes more COVID-19 prevention measureshttps://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2021/06/03/german-study-finds-lockdown-had-little-effect-virus-infections/

Lockdown 'had no effect' on coronavirus pandemic in Germany

Scientists at Munich University found German infection rate was already falling before lockdown was imposedAnd last but not least, more 'good' news from the vaccine front;.

https://www.eutimes.net/2021/05/uk-pathologist-warns-spike-proteins-will-cause-all-men-to-lose-their-reproductive-capacity/

UK Pathologist Warns Spike Proteins will Cause All Men to Lose their Reproductive Capacityhttps://dailyexpose.co.uk/2021/03/28/number-of-pregnant-women-suffering-miscarriage-after-having-covid-vaccine-increases-by-483-in-just-7-weeks/

Number of Pregnant Women suffering Miscarriage after having Covid Vaccine increases by 483% in just 7 weekshttps://www.bbc.com/news/health-56901353

Covid vaccine: Period changes could be a short-term side effectHaha, of course the fake news BigBlackCock News writes that this "could" be a short-term effect. Funny how, when it doesn't fit the official narrative,' the 'objective quality news outlets' already sow possible doubt in the title.

HammerTime96
06-08-21, 13:37
What do you call 'backward towel practice '?Other than personally attacking people and 'assisting' your alter-egos Mursenary and Rocky, you obviously haven't been reading much around here. LOL!

Here come the Germans! The beach towel brigade.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9s8wPPmwhk

ExpatLover
06-08-21, 14:15
I respect that some people like CIM. CIM will significantly reduce the chance to get infected by HIV and / or STD.

But to me I prefer CIP when I believe it is safe to do so.

Since the creation of our ancestors, pus1es have always be intended to be creampied, mouths & tongue are for eating and Licking. So we should use our mouths & tongue to eat and lick pus1 es and use our syringe body part to creampie those pus1es.

What do you think. What is your preference.My preferences are safe sex, I don t trust any prostitute, I am really wondering which criterias you are considering to make you believe it is safe.

ExpatLover
06-08-21, 14:21
In fact some clubs have started to open in districts that have a case rate below 35/100,000 for at least 7 days, you might see a list in another tread here. So far not any of the top clubs have posted that they are open (maybe Dolce Vita? I'd say that most NRW clubs will be able to open by the end of the month.Even it si open I will not go, I could go every day to GT Vienna but will not go there before a long time. My concern is that the people are learning nothing from the pandemic and the way it was treated by the politicians and authorities. They just want to come back to the life from before without trying to taking in account the new situation. The covid is still around even at a lower rate, why should I take even a small risk just to fuck a prostitute? Sex is not forbidden, I don t need to fuck prostitutes who are by nature at high risk due to their working conditions and the multiple fluid contacts.

ExpatLover
06-08-21, 14:27
Hello Mr Ho.

Note that the rules are different in the federal states of Germany, it seems as if some FKKs in NRW are opening soon. Will be interesting to observe how that goes!Testing is not a solution, you can be negative but already being infected, or carrying the virus on your hair, shoes. If the things were so simple why so many doctors and nurses died or got infected even some who were fully covered by vaccination. But all this is for the intelligent part of the brain, so many guys don t care they follow there basic instinct (reptical), they want to fuck prostitutes at any costs even putting their own heath at danger, a little bit pleasure is the only driver.

SaratogaX
06-08-21, 14:28
I'll be in EU next month.Do you have some concrete info about EU reopening or is it just your best guess? TIA.

Pistons
06-08-21, 14:38
What do you call 'backward towel practice '?https://youtu.be/pDWZAu5OU9M

Funny when you are not annoyed by it yourself indeed. But at GoldenTime it is just retarded. Do they have any social brain at all?

Pistons
06-08-21, 14:58
Prior to covid, Adalina moved to Great Palace / Penelope in Castrop Rauxel near Dortmund. Saw here there in February 2020.Nice!

Lucy went to Bernds by the way.

ShooBree
06-08-21, 16:45
Nah, I'm not at risk for severe disease and would just rather not contribute to the spread to someone who can develop severe disease unless most of the community is protected. But here we are, almost done. I'll be in EU next month. See you in the club if you want to reminiscence on some of these "debates."Oh please, you have never been to any FKK nor will you ever visit any. You're just a pathetic, unemployed troll without any friends or prospects. You still live with in your mother's basement and will never get a real job.

Clodius1
06-08-21, 17:32
https://youtu.be/pDWZAu5OU9M

Funny when you are not annoyed by it yourself indeed. But at GoldenTime it is just retarded. Do they have any social brain at all?The Easter egg RE British dam buster bombs is classic LOL.

BigBuddy69
06-08-21, 18:11
Other than personally attacking people and 'assisting' your alter-egos Mursenary and Rocky, you obviously haven't been reading much around here. LOLThank you. By the way you never answered when I compared the mortality rates of covid and seasonal flu.

But according to your new theory it's a communist bio weapon so it probably doesn't matter anymore.

Adindas
06-08-21, 18:47
My preferences are safe sex, I don t trust any prostitute, I am really wondering which criterias you are considering to make you believe it is safe.HIV, STD testing. If you join some of German AO Partytreff there is HIV testing before they allow you to join for AO party.

ExpatLover
06-08-21, 18:54
HIV, STD testing. If you join some of German AO Partytreff there is HIV testing before they allow you to join for AO party.I don't believe in the reliability of those tests, I will never join any partytreff that is for sure and I will never do any AO with a prostitute. Prostitutes doing AO are desperate, young fresh and natural beauties will never do AO with a monger except may be if she really trust in him after a long relation. Monger doing AO and paying for it should really think about what they do and what is controlling their life: probably just their libido and the little bit more pleasure they believe to have without condom.

Ararat
06-08-21, 19:55
Do you have some concrete info about EU reopening or is it just your best guess? TIA.There is a proposal from the Commission to open for fully vaccinated travellers from some other countries. France is opening to fully vaccinated tomorrow and apparently Spain is opening soon / now for the same group.

JoeZakary
06-08-21, 21:13
Testing is not a solution, you can be negative but already being infected, or carrying the virus on your hair, shoes. If the things were so simple why so many doctors and nurses died or got infected even some who were fully covered by vaccination. But all this is for the intelligent part of the brain, so many guys don t care they follow there basic instinct (reptical), they want to fuck prostitutes at any costs even putting their own heath at danger, a little bit pleasure is the only driver.Same way you could be positive and not infected, the tests are not accurate, and no we're not afraid of a virus that kills 0. 01 of people and if you base the total population on the active cases overall, the odds of getting are extremely low, add to that you being vaccinated with not 1, but 2 DOSES of vaccines, the chances of being infected are close to 0. 00001%. If you don't want to go, so be it, but there's absolutely no reason to keep anything closed, when the USA is 100% open, with no masks everywhere, nobody cares about the virus, and still germanny got supposedly more cases population / ratio.

ExpatLover
06-08-21, 21:31
Same way you could be positive and not infected, the tests are not accurate, and no we're not afraid of a virus that kills 0. 01 of people and if you base the total population on the active cases overall, the odds of getting are extremely low, add to that you being vaccinated with not 1, but 2 DOSES of vaccines, the chances of being infected are close to 0. 00001%. If you don't want to go, so be it, but there's absolutely no reason to keep anything closed, when the USA is 100% open, with no masks everywhere, nobody cares about the virus, and still Germany got supposedly more cases population / ratio.Just remain me how many deaths in the US, I am not sure they are a good example like the UK. I am not afraid about the covid, I am healthy, no smoking, and never had a cough in my life so I presume that my lungs are in good shape nevertheless I don t want to take any risk and I still consider that prostitutes and FKK are at very high risk.

Mursenary
06-09-21, 01:11
You forgot he sold his car to buy a floating garbage tin can so he could stay in for 18 hours a day. Meaning he would get even more isolated from the scary virus infected world out there.Two Point Eight.

Mursenary
06-09-21, 01:27
Do you have some concrete info about EU reopening or is it just your best guess? TIA.Not guessing, it has already started. That is if you trust articles by Forbes.

Germany has not opened and will likely keep Americans out a bit longer so FKK dreams are not realized yet. But Italy, Greece, and Croatia already has.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/lauriewerner/2021/05/15/italy-reopens-to-us-travelers-if-they-fly-delta/?sh=3d7003f27590

Spain just opened up and France on Wednesday (today by the time this posts) to vaccinated Americans with a negative test prior to boarding.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/roberthart/2021/06/07/spain-and-france-are-opening-up-to-americans-this-weekheres-what-you-need-to-know/

I'm okay if Germany doesn't let me in. Seeing various friends around the EU is good enough. But by the second half of July, maybe Germany will have lifted the travel ban also. Some smaller FKKs are already open and the criteria to open all over Germany has already been laid out. If I get lucky and Germany lets Americans in, even better!

Clodius1
06-09-21, 01:29
You don't see the problem? May be just try to understand how long the virus can survive on hair, skin. Or even door handles, how you can take it with you on your shoes when you enter the FKK. That the air in close places should be renew every hour which means need to open the windows and doors for 15 minutes every hour. Have you not understand that the politicians were always late to fight the pandemic and that it is better to apply your own rules and for sure visiting prostitutes is at very high risk but if a little bit pleasure for you is above your safety and that from your loves one, nobody can help you.Another uncertain question is that of viral load. How common is it to catch the covid from door handles and hair? Smashing junk with a Ro upstairs is obviously a different matter. Any thoughts out there on this angle?

Mursenary
06-09-21, 01:36
You don't see the problem? May be just try to understand how long the virus can survive on hair, skin. Or even door handles, how you can take it with you on your shoes when you enter the FKK.For enough to be an infectious viral load, not very long.

Mursenary
06-09-21, 01:41
I sincerely hope that clubs will be open next month, but I also seriously doubt it.Hmmm. Next month? Some already have. Austrian and Swiss clubs already opened. Smaller ones in De already opened. The domino has already dropped.

So, wrong again. Feel free to wait until 2022.

Mursenary
06-09-21, 03:11
Oh please, you have never been to any FKK nor will you ever visit any. You're just a pathetic, unemployed troll without any friends or prospects. You still live with in your mother's basement and will never get a real job.Shhhh. No one help him. Let's see what he knows.

At Oase, what is (was) the name of the resident cat?

At Samya, how many entries before you get a free pass?

At GT, what type of vending machine is located next to the exit door before you enter the garden?

At Mondial, what night is live music night?

At Mainhattan, what type of business is located right next door?

At Acapulco, what does the sign say as you are driving up the hill to the entrance?

At Artemis, on what level is the gym located?

At Globe, where is the garden located?

At Welcum, where do the girls sleep?

At Sharks, where is the kino located?

We'll wait. Get 4 out of 10 and perhaps we'll believe that you yourself have seen the inside of an FKK? Better start.

SaratogaX
06-09-21, 03:25
There is a proposal from the Commission to open for fully vaccinated travellers from some other countries. France is opening to fully vaccinated tomorrow and apparently Spain is opening soon / now for the same group.Thank you Ararat. I am little bit surprised by the lack of uniform rules across EU. What's stopping someone from landing in France for example and driving off to neighboring country? BTW from what I've read France is still requiring pcr test for entry.

ExpatLover
06-09-21, 04:40
Another uncertain question is that of viral load. How common is it to catch the covid from door handles and hair? Smashing junk with a Ro upstairs is obviously a different matter. Any thoughts out there on this angle?There is a lot of controversy on this topic, but unfortunately I recently need to visit several times a family member who was in a ICU in France. On each door there was writing on red and big the type of variant. Had the opportunity to speak with doctors and nurses, who confirm that the transmibility is very different between the variants. What is sure is that the medical staff is extremely precautious, wearing multiple lyers of masks, clothes and after the patient leave the room you can t not imagine the measures which a implemented to clean again the room.

Adindas
06-09-21, 08:48
I don't believe in the reliability of those tests, I will never join any partytreff that is for sure and I will never do any AO with a prostitute. Prostitutes doing AO are desperate, young fresh and natural beauties will never do AO with a monger except may be if she really trust in him after a long relation. Monger doing AO and paying for it should really think about what they do and what is controlling their life: probably just their libido and the little bit more pleasure they believe to have without condom.

Likewise Rubber is also not 100% safe, similarly with unprotected oral sex.
Well Go to SE Asia. BB CIP is a standard service over there.
These countries have been reported by another monger that all girsl he has met a re doing BB CIP

Indonesia - 100%.

Philippines - 100%.

Cambodia - 100%.

Laos - 100%.

Tunisia - 100%.

Morocco - 100%.

HammerTime96
06-09-21, 09:32
She is just awful, when I see her I just want to vomit. Even she gives me 10000 euros I will not fuck her. Last time I saw her it was IN FKK First, she was completely crazy because no rooms despite hunting like never. She came 5 times to me, despite I told her 30 times in the last 10 years that I will never go the room with her.Why not? By your own rules, she is 'totally fresh' and you can be sure that she hasn't fucked any customer that day! LOL!

I have a basic rule with any prostitute I want to be the first of the day, and that is not negotiable, you will never see me waiting for a girl, mostly or I come at opening time or I have a appointment with the girl and when she starts at 3 PM I will be the first customer.

BigBuddy69
06-09-21, 10:16
Also the countries where you can find gonorrhea resistant to antibiotics no?

ExpatLover
06-09-21, 17:31
These countries have been reported by another monger that all girsl he has met a re doing BB CIP

Indonesia - 100%.

Philippines - 100%.

Cambodia - 100%.

Laos - 100%.

Tunisia - 100%.

Morocco - 100%.Always the same story why trying to find examples to validate risky behaviours. I always go to test in France in a dedicated centre for STD and always the doctors are telling me not to have sex without condom with prostitutes. This centres are free and they see 1000 of patients every year, they have no interest not to tell the truth.

ExpatLover
06-09-21, 17:33
Why not? By your own rules, she is 'totally fresh' and you can be sure that she hasn't fucked any customer that day! LOL!You just forget my main rule I only fuck fresh and natural beauty.

Rocky V
06-09-21, 17:56

Indonesia - 100%.

Philippines - 100%.

Cambodia - 100%.

Laos - 100%.

Tunisia - 100%.

Morocco - 100%.A few HIV vaccine candidates are being tested in some of the countries you have listed there because of their high HIV transmission rates, which would give a good indication of whether those vaccines work or not. So good luck going bareback with girls in those countries!

Pistons
06-09-21, 18:37
Shhhh. No one help him. Let's see what he knows.

At GT, what type of vending machine is located next to the exit door before you enter the garden?

At Acapulco, what does the sign say as you are driving up the hill to the entrance?

We'll wait. Get 4 out of 10 and perhaps we'll believe that you yourself have seen the inside of an FKK? Better start.Only nerds remember these things. I don't remember any of them!

ExpatLover
06-09-21, 18:40
For enough to be an infectious viral load, not very long.Are you really so sure, Brazilian frozen chicken and German frozen pork were able to transmit and make Chinese people sick after 6 weeks of travel that is the reality.

Pistons
06-09-21, 19:03
Mursenary:

1. Where is the shisha area at Paradise Stuttgart?

2. Where is the cinema at Planet Happy Garden?

3. Where is / was the jacuzzi at Marina?

4. Where is the TV room / area with the slot machines at GoldenTime Linz?

5. Where is the Milking Table at Andiamo?

If you manage 2 out of 5, then I believe you have been to any FKKs in Europe!

ShooBree
06-09-21, 19:26

We'll wait. Get 4 out of 10 and perhaps we'll believe that you yourself have seen the inside of an FKK? Better start.Just answer why you are lying and trolling on this forum, is it some strange attempt to sabotage the forum? You're obviously a loser with nothing better to do with your time.

Gino02
06-09-21, 20:45
Always the same story why trying to find examples to validate risky behaviours. I always go to test in France in a dedicated centre for STD and always the doctors are telling me not to have sex without condom with prostitutes. This centres are free and they see 1000 of patients every year, they have no interest not to tell the truth.You are right! My doctor told me it's too risky to see prostitutes, more so now than before the pandemic because the prostitutes may get exposed to one of those new deadly strains that the vaccines don't cover, just before me, and then I might get that deadly Covid strain even with vaccine. He always suggested me to have a single sex partner who is also clean like me as that's the least chance of getting any STD or any other diseases from unknown women.

Sirioja
06-09-21, 21:57
Always the same story why trying to find examples to validate risky behaviours. I always go to test in France in a dedicated centre for STD and always the doctors are telling me not to have sex without condom with prostitutes. This centres are free and they see 1000 of patients every year, they have no interest not to tell the truth.French doctors advice me to use condom not only with prostitutes, but even all women when I m not sure about her and same for her, and this is much more dangerous than covid for me.

Sirioja
06-09-21, 22:07

We'll wait. Get 4 out of 10 and perhaps we'll believe that you yourself have seen the inside of an FKK? Better start.Except my beloved yellow little tiger who died, I have to return to answer, maybe I just dreamed I was visiting.

HammerTime96
06-09-21, 22:09
You just forget my main rule I only fuck fresh and natural beauty.Does the words "sarcasm" and "humour" mean anything to you? A "joke" perhaps?

Sirioja
06-09-21, 22:10
Nice!

Lucy went to Bernds by the way.German Lucifer?

Sirioja
06-09-21, 22:20
At 12 weeks, 1st trimester, there is very little weight gain, only 1 or 2 kg. She was the same as when you know. So like I said, 170 cm and 54 kg. She was more slim than Kate with less muscle, and almost the same height as Kate who is the same height as me, 170 cm. Impossible for Kate to be less than 55 kg.

Like I said, you being shorter than Kate and Ariana maybe makes you see them different than reality. Or it is the aging eyes. Maybe you think the gravity is different in NRW than in Hessen?Kate would have loved you for telling her 170, when she never told me she is so tall, but often about her weight when she suffered with foods at Velbert. Ariana was never 170 bare feet, or maybe only in her lies. Usually, girls claim higher height than real.

ExpatLover
06-10-21, 02:05
French doctors advice me to use condom not only with prostitutes, but even all women when I m not sure about her and same for her, and this is much more dangerous than covid for me.Right the same for me, condom must be used with all girls.

Mursenary
06-10-21, 03:20
Kate would have loved you for telling her 170, when she never told me she is so tall, but often about her weight when she suffered with foods at Velbert. Ariana was never 170 bare feet, or maybe only in her lies. Usually, girls claim higher height than real.She probably didn't want to make you feel so short.

Literally measured Ariana at a Doctor's office.

It's like talking to a rock.

Mursenary
06-10-21, 03:22
Mursenary:

1. Where is the shisha area at Paradise Stuttgart?

2. Where is the cinema at Planet Happy Garden?

3. Where is / was the jacuzzi at Marina?

4. Where is the TV room / area with the slot machines at GoldenTime Linz?

5. Where is the Milking Table at Andiamo?

If you manage 2 out of 5, then I believe you have been to any FKKs in Europe!Two point eight.

Mursenary
06-10-21, 03:46
Are you really so sure, Brazilian frozen chicken and German frozen pork were able to transmit and make Chinese people sick after 6 weeks of travel that is the reality.With 99% certainty as extreme cold inactivates the viral proteins. Furthermore, one would assume that people cook chicken and meat before eating. The heat of cooking will most surely denature the virus. Maybe you should be more concerned about Samonella with these foods. Conspiracy debunked.

Adindas
06-10-21, 09:00
You are right! My doctor told me it's too risky to see prostitutes, more so now than before the pandemic because the prostitutes may get exposed to one of those new deadly strains that the vaccines don't cover, just before me, and then I might get that deadly Covid strain even with vaccine. He always suggested me to have a single sex partner who is also clean like me as that's the least chance of getting any STD or any other diseases from unknown women.

Is the pope catholic?

Do the punters know that having a single partner is much safer than having sex with tutes?

Do the punters know that having protected sex with an alien is safer than unprotected sex?

Does the punter go to brothels and ignore all of the warning from their GPs or all the posters in the Gum Clinic?

Do the Femem against the FKKs?

Hang on! Who is asking this question: and to whom Pope, Femem or punters?

McGrath
06-10-21, 15:01
You can put them on your ignore lists, that is even faster! ;)Not always logged in when I scroll through and people can't stop quoting them.

ExpatLover
06-10-21, 19:19
With 99% certainty as extreme cold inactivates the viral proteins. Furthermore, one would assume that people cook chicken and meat before eating. The heat of cooking will most surely denature the virus. Maybe you should be more concerned about Samonella with these foods. Conspiracy debunked.Those who got were the butcher dealing with the fresh meat, maybe you should check what happen in Germany with the slaters companies. So many got infected there.

Sirioja
06-10-21, 20:34
Right the same for me, condom must be used with all girls.Except if you really know girl sexuality.

Sirioja
06-10-21, 21:11
She probably didn't want to make you feel so short.

Literally measured Ariana at a Doctor's office.

It's like talking to a rock.Kate would have been so happy to be really 170 and she and Ariana saw me so often full naked and both knew I m much more confident with my self image than they were. I like to look at my image in mirror and I don't need to change anything.

Gino02
06-10-21, 21:26
Is the pope catholic?

Do the punters know that having a single partner is much safer than having sex with tutes?

Do the punters know that having protected sex with an alien is safer than unprotected sex?

Does the punter go to brothels and ignore all of the warning from their GPs or all the posters in the Gum Clinic?

Do the Femem against the FKKs?

Hang on! Who is asking this question: and to whom Pope, Femem or punters?LOL I don't know man. Every time I ask, this Pope keeps telling me to be inclusive but no straight answer. On top of that, this is Pride Month, do the Pope celebrate it? What about supporting same sex marriage that Israel is the only country in Middle East that supports it, but we are supposed to support the oppressed Palestinians. Of course China didn't start the Covid-19 crap, my Buydens already convinced me on that. And then my doctor asks me to stop fucking unknown girls! Shit is all over the map man. Help!

Kuni042
06-10-21, 21:31
I am amazed about all this odd chatter. Don't you folks have no live to attend?? I only want here to hear about the "Sauna Club Golden Time. Bruggen" and not about all this BS down there. I am also not interested in the past. Only the present or near future. And please FACTS.

Mursenary
06-11-21, 00:36
Those who got were the butcher dealing with the fresh meat, maybe you should check what happen in Germany with the slaters companies. So many got infected there.I have. Same story as before and the same as in all heavily staffed work environments where people work in close quarters. Droplet transmission between people and not through the product. When you read passed the headlines geared towards the gullible, then the science always makes sense.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/community/organizations/meat-poultry-processing-workers-employers.html#text=Workers%20 involved%20 in%20 meat%20 and, to%20 their%20 potential%20 exposures.

Mursenary
06-11-21, 00:42
Kate would have been so happy to be really 170 and she and Ariana saw me so often full naked and both knew I m much more confident with my self image than they were. I like to look at my image in mirror and I don't need to change anything.Seems doubtful. Comfortable and confident people usually don't constantly make those exclamations to the public. In fact, most people who are truly confident get tired of hearing people lavish them with compliments, so they usually don't usually self-praise. It gets tiresome. Some exceptions can be seen in the obnoxious athletes or rock stars, but those people usually also came from some background of childhood insecurity.

Kate was heavier than 55 kg and was 170 (2 cm. And I'll repeat, Ariana measured 170 cm in a doctor's office.

McAdonis
06-11-21, 00:55
You can put them on your ignore lists, that is even faster!How would ignoring ISGers work? Can you post a screenshot of what your ISG page looks like? Does 70 percent of your page just show up as "You have ignored this user" posts?

I am amazed about all this odd chatter. Don't you folks have no live to attend??The number of "Silvana is ugly" jokes and comments seems directly proportional to the ISGer's post count. For me, the joke is no longer funny (if it even was in the first place).

The admins need to find ways to democratize the conversation. I am looking at the most recent page of the General Thread, posts 20241 to 20255. Of the 15 posts, 14 come from just four ISGers. All four ISGers are in the 4000-15000 post club. In the not too distant future, I could imagine 90 percent of the posts coming from three people. The lurkers will stop reading at that point. I suspect 90 percent already have.

Maxime, McGrath, Kuni, even if I cannot recall replying to them (or vice versa), my general impression is that they usually only post when they have something meaningful to share or contribute. They are not prone to talking about themselves, repeating themselves, or telling the same joke or story over and over again.

Pistons
06-11-21, 02:12
The algorithm sees snd knows on.

(Maybe part of the reason the kooks on the rants thread always seem to find videos by other kooks.).True, got to train the algorithm accordingly.

Sirioja
06-11-21, 05:14
I am amazed about all this odd chatter. Don't you folks have no live to attend?? I only want here to hear about the "Sauna Club Golden Time. Bruggen" and not about all this BS down there. I am also not interested in the past. Only the present or near future. And please FACTS.But Donatella was one of the Bruggen beauties, even when covid started, until last days, when many girls already left. Just real facts, when some Bruggen oldies since before 2010, moved to LR on reopening and some LR girls moved elsewhere when smaller LR didn't have enough rooms for business.

PaulInZurich
06-11-21, 05:17
It's like talking to a rock.I think that sums him up pretty well. Maybe I could add, it's like talking to a delusional, arrogant rock.

Mursenary
06-11-21, 17:14
I think that sums him up pretty well. Maybe I could add, it's like talking to a delusional, arrogant rock.We're not giving rocks enough credit though. Rocks aren't nearly as annoying.

Sirioja
06-11-21, 17:42
Seems doubtful. Comfortable and confident people usually don't constantly make those exclamations to the public. In fact, most people who are truly confident get tired of hearing people lavish them with compliments, so they usually don't usually self-praise. It gets tiresome. Some exceptions can be seen in the obnoxious athletes or rock stars, but those people usually also came from some background of childhood insecurity.

Kate was heavier than 55 kg and was 170 (2 cm. And I'll repeat, Ariana measured 170 cm in a doctor's office.I just wish you and your friends to love your own image as much as I do for mine, which give self confidence, like I am with women, knowing my potential and performances. When I see a impressive look, really impressive for me are around 175 or taller, like Rose. De at Bruggen, or Leana. De at Palace, or Misha at Samya, then just a playful challenge for me, like when I m at the bottom of a very steep climbing, this is for me, let s play, usually good game and I love this game. Kate never claimed to be 170, but less with me and not tall bare feet, but she would hate you for 55 kgs. Maybe your US standards when she is really slim above waist.

HammerTime96
06-11-21, 19:07
I don't want to be overly optimistic, but in 3-4 weeks we may see a radically different situation.I share your short term optimism, but a few hours ago the national parliament in Berlin decided to extend the 'Epidemic Emergency Situation' until the 30th of September.

https://www.welt.de/politik/deutschland/article231754179/Corona-Bundestag-verlaengert-epidemische-Notlage-bis-30-September.html

I stand by my previous prediction: short re-openings in the summer but by autumn we'll be in another lockdown. So enjoy the summer and the mediocre line-up in FKKs with vaccine passports and tests, and despite all this testing and vaccinating nonsense: more face masks. LOL!

Basically it's the same as last year, where "infections' dropped as soon as the summer started (but now the vaccine-pumpers are touting the "vaccines" as being the reason for a reduction in "infections") and some FKK clubs in some 'lucky' federal states like NRW were successful in suing to re-open, but everything was closed again when "infections" started to rise again in October.

AFAIK, in Hessen nobody managed to successfully fight the closures of P6, hence Sharks was closed in summer 2020.

Germany's national panic-maker-in-chief and the village fool with rotting teeth, Karl Lauterbach, is already warning for a 4th wave in the fall;.

https://www.hna.de/politik/corona-deutschland-lauterbach-karl-mutation-vierte-welle-pandemie-infektionen-impfung-booster-hna-zr-90787578.html

https://www.ruhr24.de/nrw/corona-nrw-lauterbach-4-welle-reise-rueckkehrer-innenraeume-gefahren-urlaub-indische-variante-90792637.html

P.S. What a 'surprise,' Karl Lauterbach has always been very cosy to the Big Pharma;.

https://www.lokalkompass.de/dortmund/c-politik/skandale-des-spd-gesundheitsexperten-lauterbach_a1551122

https://www.abgeordnetenwatch.de/blog/nebentaetigkeiten/karl-lauterbach-und-das-versteckspiel-mit-dem-nebenverdienst-update

HammerTime96
06-11-21, 19:09
https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/acip/meetings/downloads/agenda-archive/agenda-2021-06-18-508.pdf

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/covid-19-vaccine-cdc-meeting-myocarditis-heart-inflammation/

https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/557944-cdc-to-hold-emergency-meeting-on-heart-inflammation-after-covid-19-vaccines

Good luck with those 'vaccines. '

Mursenary
06-12-21, 00:21
I share your short term optimism, but a few hours ago the national parliament in Berlin decided to extend the 'Epidemic Emergency Situation' until the 30th of September.

I stand by my previous prediction: short re-openings in the summer but by autumn we'll be in another lockdown. So enjoy the summer and the mediocre line-up in FKKs with vaccine passports and tests, and despite all this testing and vaccinating nonsense: more face masks. LOL!But did you? If you changed your mind, it's okay to say, "I got a little carried away and was mistaken". No need to be ashamed.

You can write off 2021. (and probably 2022 as well)

Want to go mongering in Germany in 2021? Forget about it, and probably forget about 2022 as well! Don't forget to thank the usual suspects (working for Big Pharma!) & scaremongers on this forum.

Mursenary
06-12-21, 00:27
https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/acip/meetings/downloads/agenda-archive/agenda-2021-06-18-508.pdf

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/covid-19-vaccine-cdc-meeting-myocarditis-heart-inflammation/

https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/557944-cdc-to-hold-emergency-meeting-on-heart-inflammation-after-covid-19-vaccines

Good luck with those 'vaccines.Strange that now you're so concerned about a 0.0003% inflammation rate with no deaths when you consider a 0.5% death to be no big deal. The chicken little thing is getting old.

Mursenary
06-12-21, 01:42
some FKK clubs in some 'lucky' federal states like NRW were successful in suing to re-open, but everything was closed again when "infections" started to rise again in October.

AFAIK, in Hessen nobody managed to successfully fight the closures of P6, hence Sharks was closed in summer 2020.Anyone know anything about clubs in NRW successfully suing to reopen?

Mursenary
06-12-21, 01:47
I Kate never claimed to be 170, but less with me and not tall bare feet, but she would hate you for 55 kgs. Maybe your US standards when she is really slim above waist.Less than you? So you're saying she's less than 150 cm now? Hah.

Don't know what fat women in America has to do with a standard unit of metric. Strange logic.

Truly confident people don't have to keep telling themselves or feel the need to tell others that they're so great.

Mursenary
06-12-21, 04:09
Strange that now you're so concerned about a 0.0003% inflammation rate with no deaths when you consider a 0.5% death to be no big deal. The chicken little thing is getting old.And yeah, I'm going in hard on Hammertime. His comments were proven undisputedly wrong, yet he squirms like a cockroach fighting for survival. The decent thing to do is to just shut the fuck up, sit the fuck down and bide his time. If cases go up and people start dying is mass next winter, then come back again with this. But for now, should probably back his ass in the corner and let people celebrate this time when we might actually be able to enjoy normal lives again. I swear, I think he's rooting for a covid surge just so he can come on here and spew more I-told-you-so bullshit.

Can the rest of us finally celebrate the fact that FKKs are actually opening back up again? This Debbie Downer's political prerogative is a motherfuckin Buzzkill.

HammerTime96
06-12-21, 05:17
But did you? If you changed your mind, it's okay to say, "I got a little carried away and was mistaken". No need to be ashamed.Nope, I never ruled out a short re-opening in summer 2021 (similar to 2020), but I guess you're the expert of trolling and deliberately misquoting.

Look through my old posts.

Sirioja
06-12-21, 05:53
Less than you? So you're saying she's less than 150 cm now? Hah.

Don't know what fat women in America has to do with a standard unit of metric. Strange logic.

Truly confident people don't have to keep telling themselves or feel the need to tell others that they're so great.Don't you understand your own language? Did I write than? Or Kate never claimed to be 170 on our so many times for 5 years, when I know she would like to be 170, but she never claimed she is. She often told about her weight, maybe she needed because of her curvy ass, but tight waist and above and I don t know now, but Kate I had for so many rooms was never 55 European kgs, when US girls maybe be fatter and heavier than Europeans, we may not have same standards, like German guys look older because most often fat.

PaulInZurich
06-12-21, 07:21
Good luck with those 'vaccines. 'Thank you. I am fully vaccinated for a while now. In the meantime Globe is open, like almost all clubs in Switzerland now, partially because the vaccinations are progressing nicely in Switzerland.

I can finally spend the money that I have not spent on hookers last year, my contribution to the Romanian economy.

Downandup
06-12-21, 08:39
Anyone know anything about clubs in NRW successfully suing to reopen?That was last year when the states started opening up and lowering restrictions and the clubs were the last to be allowed to open. They went to court and forced the government to allow them to open when other close contact services were allowed to open.

Pistons
06-12-21, 09:35
Strange that now you're so concerned about a 0.0003% inflammation rate with no deaths when you consider a 0.5% death to be no big deal. The chicken little thing is getting old.You really believe the numbers for heart inflammation is that low?

Oink oink!

Sirioja
06-12-21, 09:52
That was last year when the states started opening up and lowering restrictions and the clubs were the last to be allowed to open. They went to court and forced the government to allow them to open when other close contact services were allowed to open.Some are already open in NRW.

McAdonis
06-12-21, 13:21
That was last year when the states started opening up and lowering restrictions and the clubs were the last to be allowed to open. They went to court and forced the government to allow them to open when other close contact services were allowed to open.I do not believe indoor nightclub and disco venues were ever allowed to re-open last summer, so I would not say the FKK clubs were "last to open". Maybe brothel operators have more legal firepower. Or perhaps just a better legal case because they can classify as a spa or massage place. Perhaps venue size played a role in the decision process?

As others have mentioned Oktoberfest is still cancelled. I believe the same holds true for trade fairs or any other high-profile event that would bring millions of foreigner visitors to a city in a 2-3 week span.

According to this, September 1st is when indoor discos in Cologne are to be opened, so I guess we could take it as a victory that Samya and Mondial in Cologne were allowed to re-open yesterday: https://www.report-k.de/Koeln-Nachrichten/Koeln-Nachrichten/Clubs-und-Diskotheken-in-NRW-ab-1.-September-wieder-geoeffnet-145217.

HammerTime96
06-12-21, 14:58
But did you? If you changed your mind, it's okay to say, "I got a little carried away and was mistaken". No need to be ashamed.As always: our 'intellectual' Chinaman has a difficult time reading, and only reads what he wants to read. How did you ever graduate from a university if you can't remember ALL the important points after reading a short text like a forum post?

I haven't changed my mind, and I never ruled out a temporary re-opening, although with many restrictions like masks, social distancing and negative test proof, in the summer of 2021.

Here's what I wrote in January:

I wouldn't make too many plans for 2021, because who knows: a new "strain" of the "virus" appears, and suddenly the hastily 'thrown-together-vaccine' is no longer effective and we're back at Square One with closures and lockdowns. I'm NOT saying that this will happen, but I wouldn't bet on everything being normal and FKKs opening in 2021 either. In case things drastically improve, you can always book some last-minute ticket, but I wouldn't spend big bucks on any tickets or hotel rooms or rental cars for the summer, speculating that "everything will be open again. ' That's just as stupid as paying a hooker up front for all the empty promises she makes. LOL!

Again, not MY words, but the words of Bill Gates and Tony Fauci;.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/dr-anthony-fauci-masks-social-182017614.html

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/bill-gates-on-covid-19-fall-2021-wont-be-completely-back-to-normal-115847877.htmlHere's what I wrote in February:

I sincerely hope I'm wrong, but my prediction is that by February 2022, we'll be in more or less the EXACT same situation as we are this year simply because Corona viruses always mutate, and the "vaccine" is a complete joke that has been thrown together in a few months without enough testing. Some bars, gyms and restaurants might open in the summer of this year, but forget about FKK clubs. Even if some clubs are allowed to reopen, line-up will be extremely poor and there will be ridiculous rules about having to wear face diapers and social distancing in a brothel! / sarc.

P.S. So far my predictions have been reasonably good; I predicted last year that the re-openings during summer 2020 would be very short-lived, and I predicted that the "vaccine strategy" would be a complete mess with mutations destroying it's efficacy. The long term side effects of those mRNA "vaccines" are anyone's guess because they skipped the long term tests and the politicians went for an emergency rollout. Here's what I wrote in May:

All you vaccine-addicts better take a few extra shots of that experimental 'gene-therapy-vaccine,' surrender all your privacy and civil liberties to a Vaccination App, and hurry up flying to Europe, because I'm afraid that all re-openings (if FKK clubs re-open at all) will be short-lived. Once the globalist elites have secured the victory of the neo-communist Greens together with the CDU-CSU and SPD in the upcoming September national elections in Germany, the hammer can come down again with more lockdowns! That's why Mutti MerKill changed the law.Again, my scenario for the future remains the same: just like last year we'll see a short relaxation of the lockdowns (and perhaps some FKK clubs re-opening, although with many restrictions) and by autumn 2021 (after the German elections) the hammer can come down again, and the next round of lockdowns and FKK closures will start. We will get into an endless cycle of vaccinations, mutations, lockdowns, and then more vaccinations. <-- Bookmark this, and QUOTE me next time!

P.S. It's funny and typical that you said you would "time capsule" my predictions, but then you decide to NOT quote me, so you can gaslight and twist my words around as you learned in the CCP School of Gaslighting & Propaganda. Here's your "time capsule post" from February, which leads straight to my post that I quoted above:

Saving post and prediction for time capsule safekeeping.

Along similar lines, cases in Germany down to October levels and deaths down to Pre-Christmas levels despite vaccine naysayers reaching with scary mutant talks.

Mursenary
06-12-21, 15:37
You really believe the numbers for heart inflammation is that low?

Oink oink!Probably closer to 2.8.

Mursenary
06-12-21, 15:56
Nope, I never ruled out a short re-opening in summer 2021 (similar to 2020), but I guess you're the expert of trolling and deliberately misquoting.

Look through my old posts.It was your literal written words written as clear as day (one even bolded in the title) yet you deny it. How very Siri / Pistons of you. Yeah you mentioned short openings after this, but moving the goalpost afterwards as you realize that your prediction was going to be wrong does't change change that. Man up and stop trying to be a politician about it.

Want to go mongering in Germany in 2021? Forget about it, and probably forget about 2022 as well! Don't forget to thank the usual suspects (working for Big Pharma!) & scaremongers on this forum!
Yes, we are likely going to have a long winter with late March / April looking to show the first signs of normalcy. I wouldn't make any international travel plans before May, June to be safe.
Hey Nursenary, our 'favourite rambling CCP Troll: how's the weather in China?

#) Care to comment about YOUR prediction that "with late March / April looking to show the first signs of normalcy?" (By the way, we're talking about German FKK clubs in, wait for it, Germany, and not about "the UK and Portugal

Fact is, you've been consistently WRONG about everything; lockdowns, vaccine efficacies, reopening FKK clubs, EVERYTHING, and with your insults to other forum users you display your true primitive character and a total lack of IQ.FKK in Germany:

Samya reopens tomorrow 11th June.Looks like I called it just fine. Fact is, you were wrong and a giant asshole about it and you have been squirming to save face for quite a while. You Can't even take figuratively getting punched in the face in an argument like a man.

HammerTime96
06-12-21, 15:59
Thank you. I am fully vaccinated for a while now.https://health.clevelandclinic.org/yes-covid-19-can-cause-erectile-dysfunction/

Just make sure you also take some extra blue pills! First, Big Pharma 'sells' you a 'vaccine' and then they sell you Viagra to get your limp dick working again!

Talking about win-win, and for being a sucker to believe their marketing propaganda! LOL!

Of course this is all "fake news" and "conspiracy theories. " Hahahaha!

Mursenary
06-12-21, 16:05
Don't you understand your own language? Did I write than? Or Kate never claimed to be 170 on our so many times for 5 years, when I know she would like to be 170, but she never claimed she is. She often told about her weight, maybe she needed because of her curvy ass, but tight waist and above and I don t know now, but Kate I had for so many rooms was never 55 European kgs, when US girls maybe be fatter and heavier than Europeans, we may not have same standards, like German guys look older because most often fat.The joke escapes you my Leprechaun mate.

I'll give you that Kate may not be exactly 170, I never measured. But she stands eye to eye with me and I am 170 and am taller than you. By logic, Kate is taller than you.

Mursenary
06-12-21, 16:07
As always: our 'intellectual' Chinaman has a difficult time reading, and only reads what he wants to read. How did you ever graduate from a university if you can't remember ALL the important points after reading a short text like a forum post?

I haven't changed my mind, and I never ruled out a temporary re-opening, although with many restrictions like masks, social distancing and negative test proof, in the summer of 2021.

Again, my scenario for the future remains the same: just like last year we'll see a short relaxation of the lockdowns (and perhaps some FKK clubs re-opening, although with many restrictions) and by autumn 2021 (after the German elections) the hammer can come down again, and the next round of lockdowns and FKK closures will start. We will get into an endless cycle of vaccinations, mutations, lockdowns, and then more vaccinations. <-- Bookmark this, and QUOTE me next time!

P.S. It's funny and typical that you said you would "time capsule" my predictions, but then you decide to NOT quote me, so you can gaslight and twist my words around as you learned in the CCP School of Gaslighting & Propaganda. Here's your "time capsule post" from February, which leads straight to my post that I quoted above:All this squirming is really sad.

Sirioja
06-12-21, 16:18
Thank you. I am fully vaccinated for a while now. In the meantime Globe is open, like almost all clubs in Switzerland now, partially because the vaccinations are progressing nicely in Switzerland.

I can finally spend the money that I have not spent on hookers last year, my contribution to the Romanian economy.Swiss brothels don t ask to be vaccined, they don t even ask negative test, to welcome us, when some need to make discount HH or packages for business. After job aim and when will really recover, when doctor asked me to make real PCR, I was disappointed they didn't find I got it and to make my own little soldiers, but unfortunately not, when best vaccine for me, but when I will get fully fine and free from job, I may give a try to some Swiss targets close to my mountains, no need to rush to Globe according to same girls than before, when vaccine or test kill my libido for Germany, even will have to go to push after electronics problems.

Mursenary
06-12-21, 16:22
but Kate I had for so many rooms was never 55 European kgs, when US girls maybe be fatter and heavier than Europeans, we may not have same standards, like German guys look older because most often fat.I didn't realize that European kgs were different than the international kg metric used in all of science. Try to not let the sarcasm escape you this time.

Sirioja
06-12-21, 16:47
The joke escapes you my Leprechaun mate.

I'll give you that Kate may not be exactly 170, I never measured. But she stands eye to eye with me and I am 170 and am taller than you. By logic, Kate is taller than you.Few centimeters and she gave me her real height under 170, and was never a problem for me. As I told, when I played football at 14/15, I didn't hide but was proud under shower and in brothels, I love to play with supermodels looks with long legs, more impressive for my desire, or wow aura elegant beauties like Tamara on June 2018 at Sharks, walking like a model, on street heels, not plastic for prostitutes.

Pistons
06-12-21, 16:51
Given we all now should be aware that it is a man made bioweapon. Just as I started writing here over a year ago even if some people called me a conspiracy theorist.

We then have to look at what has been accomplished due to the pandemic so far, and measure that up against the cost of the pandemic. And if adds up, we could argue that the pandemic (cause it's a weapon) will soon be over.

1. We will have the QR codes, so and increased surveillance.

2. A lot of people have been vaccinated. But not all! And the world will need another 18 months to vaccinate everyone!

3. Some people have died, but it is like a drop in the ocean considering countries who were good at lockdowns has reduced the number of deaths due to other causes simultaneously.

So, we can argue that given the bioweapon background of the virus, not enough progress has been made, and thus the pandemic will go on and if nature does not present us with the required mutations petri dishes will! After a short vacation of course! But I do believe we will all get a nice July and probably also August. Maybe even a full September before we need to return to lockdowns again.

We also still don't have those new currencies. And we still haven't implemented UBI. And those two key triggers are essential in order to propel us into the AI revolution. Cause right now, our current system is more of an obstacle than anything else.

Mursenary
06-12-21, 16:55
https://health.clevelandclinic.org/yes-covid-19-can-cause-erectile-dysfunction/

Just make sure you also take some extra blue pills! First, Big Pharma 'sells' you a 'vaccine' and then they sell you Viagra to get your limp dick working again!

Talking about win-win, and for being a sucker to believe their marketing propaganda! LOL!

Of course this is all "fake news" and "conspiracy theories. " Hahahaha!Rants about COVID being just a flu. Now quotes article about COVID causing ED in order to troll another person talking about vaccination.

HammerTime96
06-12-21, 16:57
All this squirming is really sad.Another 'scientific' answer, full with 'facts. ' LOL!

Mursenary
06-12-21, 18:40
Another 'scientific' answer, full with 'facts. ' LOL!The paper trail already says it all. Predicting every scenario possible does not make you a soothsayer. Fact remains, back in February, you predicted no openings in 2021 and up through 2022. Then you tried to chastise my casual suspicion that international travel would resume by June. Now that it is unfolding as I suggested, you choose to try and save face like an embarrassed little child. Being wrong in banter is perfectly fine amongst adults. The inability to handle it with grace however is just embarrassing. A level headed person would see that this is not the time to double down and embarrass yourself further, it makes you look desperate. A more effective strategy would be to have patience and see how things unfold. That is called data collection, a valuable prerequisite in making educated predictions. If in the fall, things unfold as you predict, then come back and post all the "I told you so's" you want. Hell I don't disagree that there is a decent chance that restrictions may be reenacted in the future. I would even back you up on the anti-restrictions camp if we have to go through this again.

Want to go mongering in Germany in 2021? Forget about it, and probably forget about 2022 as well! Don't forget to thank the usual suspects (working for Big Pharma!) & scaremongers on this forum!

Mursenary
06-12-21, 18:46
Few centimeters and she gave me her real height under 170, and was never a problem for me. As I told, when I played football at 14/15, I didn't hide but was proud under shower and in brothels, I love to play with supermodels looks with long legs, more impressive for my desire, or wow aura elegant beauties like Tamara on June 2018 at Sharks, walking like a model, on street heels, not plastic for prostitutes.Few centimeters, cool. So me 170. Kate 168. You 165-167. Agreed.

BigBuddy69
06-12-21, 19:06
What's the new theory? Covid was engineered to sell more Viagra?

Pistons
06-13-21, 01:05
Probably closer to 2.8.Have you measured your erect penis in cm now?

Pistons
06-13-21, 01:13
What's the new theory? Covid was engineered to sell more Viagra?There is no new theory.

But a bioweapon with gain of function added amino acids causing all sorts of health issues. The main damage it does to the vast majority is not lethal. At least not immediately, but it causes a plethora of all sorts of various health problems! Even reduced erectile functions in some! And the same goes for the vaccine!

Please enjoy your vaccine! 3rd or maybe a 4th dosage will serve you well!

Sirioja
06-13-21, 14:10
Few centimeters, cool. So me 170. Kate 168. You 165-167. Agreed.169 she claimed and I know she would like to be at least 170 , but 1 cm was no problem for me to choose her. I didn't understand she needed to change on her, when she really didn't need, but maybe she made problems with her self image, when she knew I like mine, furthermore when I see guys in 50's, with so many fat or bald and I won t say about face, teeth, breathe.

ExpatLover
06-13-21, 20:45
169 she claimed and I know she would like to be at least 170 , but 1 cm was no problem for me to choose her. I didn't understand she needed to change on her, when she really didn't need, but maybe she made problems with her self image, when she knew I like mine, furthermore when I see guys in 50's, with so many fat or bald and I won t say about face, teeth, breathe.The girls don't care about your appearance they just care about your cash, they are used to fuck even 80 years old guys, or dirty smelling one, or fat.

Mursenary
06-13-21, 23:51
Have you measured your erect penis in cm now?Yep. But also:

Sirioja
06-14-21, 04:47
The girls don't care about your appearance they just care about your cash, they are used to fuck even 80 years old guys, or dirty smelling one, or fat.Yes, many are able to switch off brain, but my meaning was a superstar needed to change her self image when I like mine for my age. I like seeing my body changing after sweating so much on my Summer tour.

Banana Boi
06-14-21, 05:50
I see that USA is no longer considered a risk area. Does that mean I can enter Germany without any quarantine? If so, can I travel throughout Germany? Enter Switzerland and Netherlands from Germany without quarantine?

https://www.rki.de/DE/Content/InfAZ/N/Neuartiges_Coronavirus/Risikogebiete_neu.htmll

Sirioja
06-14-21, 07:17
I see that USA is no longer considered a risk area. Does that mean I can enter Germany without any quarantine? If so, can I travel throughout Germany? Enter Switzerland and Netherlands from Germany without quarantine?

https://www.rki.de/DE/Content/InfAZ/N/Neuartiges_Coronavirus/Risikogebiete_neu.htmllDon't forget Austria: GT Vienna, Wellcum, Andiamo if reopening. I think US, even if vaccinated, but need negative test to enter EU.

HammerTime96
06-14-21, 09:45
The girls don't care about your appearance they just care about your cash, they are used to fuck even 80 years old guys, or dirty smelling one, or fat.Sure, but then don't complain (or blame 'Dubai') if you do not get a great experience.

McGrath
06-14-21, 17:17
Nobody cares.

ExpatLover
06-14-21, 18:04
Sure, but then don't complain (or blame 'Dubai') if you do not get a great experience.I don't care about experience, I am not looking for that, only beauty matters all the rest is fake for me, starting by the name.

DukesFord
06-14-21, 18:49
According to https://www.germany.info/us-en/covid-19/2321562 we do not need to provide test if you are fully vaccinated or recovered within the last 28 days to 6 months out. Here the language:

Testing and quarantine regulations.

United States No Longer Risk Area.

As of Sunday, June 13,2021, the United States is no longer categorized as a risk area according to the Robert Koch Institute. Thus, travelers are no longer required to register digitally for entry or quarantine on arrival in Germany.

The requirement to show proof of vaccination to the airline still applies.

All air travelers six years and older who are entering the Federal Republic of Germany must be tested prior to departure. The test is waived for fully vaccinated or recovered air travelers. These persons no longer have to present a negative test prior to departure.

Travelers who received all the required doses of a COVID-19 vaccine cited on the website of the Paul Ehrlich Institute are considered fully vaccinated. It must be at least 14 days since the last vaccine dose was administered. On entry, travelers must have proof of vaccination in written (e. G. CDC card) or digital form (a cellphone photo is not sufficient). Vaccinated travelers must additionally show no relevant symptoms.

Travelers who can prove they were previously infected with COVID through a positive PCR test, taken at least 28 days but no more than six months prior, and who show no relevant symptoms are considered to be fully recovered.

Travelers who are neither fully vaccinated nor fully recovered must continue to present a negative COVID test prior to departure. Both PCR tests and rapid antigen tests are accepted. A list of approved rapid antigen tests that meet the requirements of the Robert Koch Institute for entry can be found here. The PCR test must be taken no more than 72 hours prior to entering Germany; the rapid antigen test, no more than 48 hours.

Transit travelers who do not leave the international transit zone in Frankfurt or Munich still do not need to present a negative test prior to departure.

https://www.rki.de/DE/Content/InfAZ/N/Neuartiges_Coronavirus/Risikogebiete_neu.htmll

Pistons
06-14-21, 19:07
Nobody cares.Hi Nobody!

Sirioja
06-14-21, 20:05
Seems it already opened on 9th of June.So, time to go to get fucked by worst desk I know in whole FKK land.

Sirioja
06-14-21, 20:16
Sure, but then don't complain (or blame 'Dubai') if you do not get a great experience.For sure, most of girls feel more comfortable if you are not too ugly, or bad teeth, or bad breathe, but few run for geriatric old.

Kuni042
06-14-21, 20:46
I do. Better than always masturbating.

Nobody cares.

HammerTime96
06-14-21, 22:06
Nobody cares.Dumb sex tourists always care about the reopening of the biggest FKK tourist trap in Germany.

Get upsold vaccines, get upsold tracking apps, get upsold DFK, or get upsold a GFE: the suckers here fall for everything. LOL!

Mursenary
06-15-21, 01:37
Don't forget Austria: GT Vienna, Wellcum, Andiamo if reopening. I think US, even if vaccinated, but need negative test to enter EU.No test needed for Greece or Spain if vaccinated.

Banana Boi
06-15-21, 04:40
According to https://www.germany.info/us-en/covid-19/2321562 we do not need to provide test if you are fully vaccinated or recovered within the last 28 days to 6 months out. Here the language:

Testing and quarantine regulations.Thanks Dukesford. Sounds great. If fully vaccinated no quarantine or even a negative COVID test.

Don't forget Austria: GT Vienna, Wellcum, Andiamo if reopening. I think US, even if vaccinated, but need negative test to enter EU.So am I allowed to freely drive around Schengen countries like I used to after entering through Germany or are there restrictions now? I'm not there just to hobby. My 6 month European trip has been delayed for 2 years now!

Dumb sex tourists always care about the reopening of the biggest FKK tourist trap in Germany.This will be my very first trip to Germany. Where should I be going? Should I not be going to FKK clubs? I heard so many good things about them. So much so it's almost like I've had 1000s of FKK club visits. Living in Thailand since 2015 can just be too much of a good thing.

HammerTime96
06-15-21, 08:47
Thanks Dukesford. Sounds great. If fully vaccinated no quarantine or even a negative COVID test.Unless the new "Emergency Brake" is applied. LOL!

Last Friday, June 11th, the EUSSR has adopted new recommendations, which indeed allows fully vaccinated people to travel without quarantines, however, this will all be null and void if the so-called Emergency Brake comes into effect:

https://www.consilium.europa.eu/en/policies/coronavirus/covid-19-travel-and-transport/

It also takes into account the possible risks posed by new variants by setting out an emergency brake mechanism.And,

Emergency brake

Where the epidemiological situation in a region deteriorates rapidly, in particular due to a high prevalence of variants of concern or interest, member states could trigger an emergency brake..Of course, the details about this "Emergency Brake" (similar to the way an up-selling WG is deliberately vague about her service and lures you with "let's just go to a room, we will see what happens and don't worry, we'll have a good time. ") are deliberately vague, so all the suckers here will buy into it.

The foundation for renewed lockdowns in autumn has been laid down, but people are too stupid to see it.

Here's a link in German which better explains the working of this "Emergency Brake:" https://www.epochtimes.de/politik/ausland/notbremse-eu-mitgliedstaaten-beschliessen-moegliche-quarantaenepflicht-auch-fuer-vollstaendig-geimpfte-a3533472.html.

Die Botschafter der EU-Länder beschlossen am Freitag in Brüssel eine „Notbremse“, die eine Wiedereinführung von Test- und Quarantänepflichten auch für vollständig geimpfte Reisende mit dem digitalen Corona-Zertifikat der EU ermöglicht.My rough translation: 'The ambassadors of the EU member states decided on Friday in Brussels on an "Emergency Brake," which allows for a reintroduction of compulsory test and quarantine, also for fully vaccinated travellers with an EU digital Corona Certificate.'

Nach der beschlossenen Empfehlung kann fortan jeder Mitgliedstaat entscheiden, die Notbremse zu ziehen. Dies gelte „insbesondere aufgrund einer hohen Verbreitung von SARS-CoV-2-Varianten“, heißt es in dem Text, welcher der Nachrichtenagentur AFP vorliegt. Beschränkungen wie Test- oder Quarantänepflichten können demnach bei der Einreise aus bestimmten betroffenen Städten, Regionen oder auch ganzen EU-Ländern verhängt werden.My rough translation: 'After the decided recommendation, in the future each EU member state can decide to pull the Emergency Brake. This is valid 'especially in case of a high spread of SARS-CoV-2 variants, according to the text, which has been presented to press agency AFP. Limitations, such as mandatory test and quarantine can be imposed upon certain cities, regions or complete EU countries.'

Congratulations to all the suckers reading this, we're on a road to a permanent cycle of lockdowns, tests, quarantines, vaccinations, new 'variants,' and then again more lockdowns, tests, quarantines and new 'variants!

DrPoon
06-15-21, 10:01
But then how to get back in to the USA? The USA needs a rapid test 72 hours prior to re-entry? Or will we just have to stay in Germany permanently?

Testing and quarantine regulations.

United States No Longer Risk Area.

As of Sunday, June 13,2021, the United States is no longer categorized as a risk area according to the Robert Koch Institute. Thus, travelers are no longer required to register digitally for entry or quarantine on arrival in Germany.

The requirement to show proof of vaccination to the airline still applies.

All air travelers six years and older who are entering the Federal Republic of Germany must be tested prior to departure. The test is waived for fully vaccinated or recovered air travelers. These persons no longer have to present a negative test prior to departure.

ExpatLover
06-15-21, 12:00
Thanks Dukesford. Sounds great. If fully vaccinated no quarantine or even a negative COVID test.

So am I allowed to freely drive around Schengen countries like I used to after entering through Germany or are there restrictions now? I'm not there just to hobby. My 6 month European trip has been delayed for 2 years now!

This will be my very first trip to Germany. Where should I be going? Should I not be going to FKK clubs? I heard so many good things about them. So much so it's almost like I've had 1000s of FKK club visits. Living in Thailand since 2015 can just be too much of a good thing.I am travelling a lot around with car in Europe, officially there are still a lot of restrictions on place but in fact I am facing no issue, better to drive alone in the car and to always say that you are on business trip. Some of my friends got problems because they start to argue with the customer officers about their rights. Keep a very low profile to avoid the custom officer to put your name in the computer and then you can get problem on the next boarder.

Pistons
06-15-21, 14:44
So am I allowed to freely drive around Schengen countries like I used to after entering through Germany or are there restrictions now? I'm not there just to hobby. My 6 month European trip has been delayed for 2 years now!There may be border controls, but from what I hear they are not always up and running. Maybe just 5% of the time. But unless a country has a high covid rate, it should be enough to test yourself at a pharmacy within 24 hours of entry to a new country (not all pharmacies do this though, but a lot of pharmacies near borders seems to do it. Like one in Italy just across the border from Wellcum for example). Perhaps you need to do some online registration also.

But chances are high you will never encounter any border control, and that's the only place they will look at your papers.

Pistons
06-15-21, 14:57
If you go right now, go to Austria. The NRW clubs will surely need a few more weeks to get back on track. Not to mention that NRW mainly was great due to the proximity to the Hessen clubs (which are closed). Nrw also only had 2 or 3 great clubs (Acapulco (now Prime), Oceans and to some degree Dolce Vita). Yin Yang too at the border was great, but is closed now. Unless you are looking for anorexic (Samya) or old botox / tattoo and silicon girls at GoldenTime. Or the loud noticed smoke filled clubs such as magnum / phg / Mondial etc.

Finding good intel from the nrw clubs in terms of lineup is very very hard. If there is any at all. I guess maybe freiercafe or ijsberen might soon have some info.

Sirioja
06-15-21, 19:45
If you go right now, go to Austria. The NRW clubs will surely need a few more weeks to get back on track. Not to mention that NRW mainly was great due to the proximity to the Hessen clubs (which are closed). Nrw also only had 2 or 3 great clubs (Acapulco (now Prime), Oceans and to some degree Dolce Vita). Yin Yang too at the border was great, but is closed now. Unless you are looking for anorexic (Samya) or old botox / tattoo and silicon girls at GoldenTime. Or the loud noticed smoke filled clubs such as magnum / phg / Mondial etc.

Finding good intel from the nrw clubs in terms of lineup is very very hard. If there is any at all. I guess maybe freiercafe or ijsberen might soon have some info.Samya is the best for fresh natural girls in NRW, but need to be able to make the job and better to love Romanian beauties.

Mursenary
06-15-21, 20:54
But then how to get back in to the USA? The USA needs a rapid test 72 hours prior to re-entry? Or will we just have to stay in Germany permanently?Most international airports offer them. Some offer rapid antigen tests with quick turnaround times. Bad news is that they can be expensive. Cancun was cheap at 15 usd but apparently most airports are charging from 60 usd up to 200. A friend tells me that in parts of Germany (maybe all), they are allowed one free test per week. Not sure if that applies to only residents or to anyone.

Sirioja
06-16-21, 05:31
I am travelling a lot around with car in Europe, officially there are still a lot of restrictions on place but in fact I am facing no issue, better to drive alone in the car and to always say that you are on business trip. Some of my friends got problems because they start to argue with the customer officers about their rights. Keep a very low profile to avoid the custom officer to put your name in the computer and then you can get problem on the next boarder.With my bicycle and skis, I will tell I'm on business trip ironman tour. And I always, I will look at my feet, I will put on my ski shoes to be even heavier right foot.

Banana Boi
06-16-21, 05:32
You can book your COVID test through Das Lab in Germany, Netherlands, and Austria. Many locations in Dusseldorf and Frankfurt. I'd prefer to go here than wait at the airport.

https://web.daslab.app/

HammerTime96
06-16-21, 06:56
Kennan is back! Well I hope there is no owner change!

Yeah, I will come once it is all green light and no mask thing is obligatory in FKK, I need to look at girls face to avoid gutted situation in room once she take off her mask LOL It is almost as you take girl to a room and find out she has a penis if she take off mask and she is ugly LOL! And I don't need take off your mask please and she says extra 50 euro LOL!Forget about walking around maskless in any shop or business in Germany.

I've been to Germany regularly for the last 1,5 years due to my work, and I yet have to see a maskless person in a shop or business. Privately and among colleagues, things are more relaxed, but as soon as you enter or walk around in supermarkets or bigger shops it's 100% masks for everyone. Maybe a WG will take off the mask in the room, but as you pointed out, it will be a great up-selling opportunity, hahaha, and don't forget that if the Polizei raids the place that they will walk into the room unannounced. This happened to me in GT many years ago (long before Covid1984) where the police entered the room I was in without knocking-waiting during a raid while a girl was riding me cowgirl. LOL!

Don't forget that thanks to the hysteria, draconian Covid1984 laws have been passed in Germany and if the Polizei catches you both without a mask or not adhering to the Covid restrictions (fucking a girl missionary style without a face diaper for example), this is now a serious offence with very high fines and even possible jail time.

But hey, it's comforting to know that "masks work" and that face diapers "save lives" right? / sarc.

Have fun! LOL!

HammerTime96
06-16-21, 07:05
Most international airports offer them. Some offer rapid antigen tests with quick turnaround times. Bad news is that they can be expensive. Cancun was cheap at 15 usd but apparently most airports are charging from 60 usd up to 200. A friend tells me that in parts of Germany (maybe all), they are allowed one free test per week. Not sure if that applies to only residents or to anyone.Free tests are for residents only, I know because I've been to Germany many times during the last 1,5 years. My employer always books a test for me for my return, whereas German colleagues can get their weekly free test.

P.S. Waiting until the very last moment to take a test could be a bit tricky, because what do you do when it's positive and you can't fly home? Can you check back in at your hotel? Can you re-book your flight? Is this going to cost you a small fortune in re-booking fees and last minute hotel reservations in order to spend 10 days in quarantine in a small hotel room?

ExpatLover
06-16-21, 07:18
Most international airports offer them. Some offer rapid antigen tests with quick turnaround times. Bad news is that they can be expensive. Cancun was cheap at 15 usd but apparently most airports are charging from 60 usd up to 200. A friend tells me that in parts of Germany (maybe all), they are allowed one free test per week. Not sure if that applies to only residents or to anyone.I already wrote it on this forum, in Germany you have the possibility for free testing everywhere, just you have to go to the dedicated one for foreigners so many times you want. Also you can buy everywhere even Lidl, Aldi, antigen test it is around 2 euro sometimes even 1 euro.

ExpatLover
06-16-21, 07:22
Kennan is back! Well I hope there is no owner change!

Yeah, I will come once it is all green light and no mask thing is obligatory in FKK, I need to look at girls face to avoid gutted situation in room once she take off her mask LOL It is almost as you take girl to a room and find out she has a penis if she take off mask and she is ugly LOL! And I don't need take off your mask please and she says extra 50 euro LOL!I don't believe the situation can be greener than yet, cases are down a lot, and there is still the Indian variant around which can pop up or not at anytime.

HammerTime96
06-16-21, 18:54
I don't believe the situation can be greener than yet, cases are down a lot, and there is still the Indian variant around which can pop up or not at anytime.Yes, and then the "Dubai Variant" or the "Ouagadugou Variant" might pop up in the autumn.

I see you have been thoroughly brainwashed and like this you'll end up in a never-ending loop of "what if" scenarios. "What if" in 3 years time SARS-CoV-2 has been 'cured' but something new pops up on the radar?

Better not travel at all, better not meet any more people than the absolute minimum, better buy everything online and have it delivered to a NBC warfare proof bunker somewhere in Idaho. Better always wear a helmet everywhere you go, in case an asteroid lands on your head, or a light fixture breaks lose from the ceiling. / sarc.

Translation: grow some balls and get a life!

Mursenary
06-17-21, 03:46
Many posts here makes me think that there are people who are actually rooting for SARS-Cov-2. Egos are so fragile.

Banana Boi
06-17-21, 05:13
you can buy everywhere even Lidl, Aldi, antigen test it is around 2 euro sometimes even 1 euro.Are the self tests valid for getting you on a plane / crossing borders?

ExpatLover
06-17-21, 06:22
Are the self tests valid for getting you on a plane / crossing borders?I use them on boarders, trains, restaurants, hospitals. But never took a plane so have no idea.

Pistons
06-17-21, 06:51
Just going to leave this here for the amateurs to see:

https://scitechdaily.com/new-discovery-shows-human-cells-can-write-rna-sequences-into-dna-challenges-central-principle-in-biology/

BigBuddy69
06-17-21, 07:40
To take a plane you need a test on paper signed by a lab or a doctor.

ExpatLover
06-17-21, 13:23
Yes, and then the "Dubai Variant" or the "Ouagadugou Variant" might pop up in the autumn.

I see you have been thoroughly brainwashed and like this you'll end up in a never-ending loop of "what if" scenarios. "What if" in 3 years time SARS-CoV-2 has been 'cured' but something new pops up on the radar?

Better not travel at all, better not meet any more people than the absolute minimum, better buy everything online and have it delivered to a NBC warfare proof bunker somewhere in Idaho. Better always wear a helmet everywhere you go, in case an asteroid lands on your head, or a light fixture breaks lose from the ceiling. / sarc.

Translation: grow some balls and get a life!Your theory songs quite ignoring the real situation, just have a look about the UK, even it was a very difficult decision for the stupid Boris Johnson who was the guy who wanted to be stronger than the covid and who end up in the hospital, yesterday he needs to postpone the full reopening of the country. Nobody knows what will be the future of this pandemic, may be it will completely disappear in the coming weeks, may be the situation can again be terrible in September. I still believe that visiting prostitute is at high risk by nature, and we can perfectly live without, small reminder sex is not forbidden.

ExpatLover
06-17-21, 13:24
Are the self tests valid for getting you on a plane / crossing borders?Grossing boarders: yes, for the plane I don't know.

Martin39
06-17-21, 13:52
Are the self tests valid for getting you on a plane / crossing borders?Not for the US, other countries I doubt. For flying to the US you can use the Abbott test with an online session checking that you don't cheat. Works well and takes about 20 minutes and you can do it from your hotel room. Confirmation to print out is sent via email and also available in the Navica app (most airlines want print out though). US is ok with antigen so this test is ok and United and American also advertised it.

Gino02
06-17-21, 14:30
Yes, and then the "Dubai Variant" or the "Ouagadugou Variant" might pop up in the autumn.

Translation: grow some balls and get a life!Come on bro, let the scared man stay scared. He lost his balls long back, but his body his choice, right? That's half of the world population anyway LOL.

Turgid
06-17-21, 14:43
... as soon as you enter or walk around in supermarkets or bigger shops it's 100% masks for everyone. ...I will not travel to Germany or any country for that matter as long as masks are required.

Mursenary
06-17-21, 15:39
Just going to leave this here for the amateurs to see:

https://scitechdaily.com/new-discovery-shows-human-cells-can-write-rna-sequences-into-dna-challenges-central-principle-in-biology/Nothing new or dogma shattering. Specifics escapes this weather girl major layman. Obviously RNA can alter DNA, that's exactly how DNA replication and repair works. The difference is that foreign RNA is unable to enter the nucleus in order to alter DNA unless it has a carrier chaperone, something that is absent in the vaccines. 2.8's, Ugh so sad.

ExpatLover
06-17-21, 16:00
I will not travel to Germany or any country for that matter as long as masks are required.But even not required a lot of people will still were a FP2 mask including myself, there is the delta variant around which seems not to be softer than the previous one.

HammerTime96
06-17-21, 19:44
I will not travel to Germany or any country for that matter as long as masks are required.I totally agree! Visiting an FKK with masked sex dolls, in addition to having my ID registered, and having to comply with all sorts of social distancing and mandatory testing laws, is not my cup of tea.

Only the biggest sociopaths merely "looking for a hole to fuck," desperately vaccinated morons, the ugliest WGs (hint: too ugly for escort work, preferring to hide their ugly face behind a mask), or up-selling pros ("I'll take my mask off for 50 Euros extra" or "you can fuck me missionary style for 50 Euros extra") want to play in this kind of environment.

Banana Boi
06-17-21, 23:21
To take a plane you need a test on paper signed by a lab or a doctor.

Grossing boarders: yes, for the plane I don't know.Thanks. Good to know I need a negative test to cross borders. Guess I'll be making an early stop at Lidl or Aldi to stock up.

Pistons
06-17-21, 23:52
Work of the satanic snake sacrificing cultists doctor league:

https://www.euronews.com/2021/06/11/us-health-coronavirus-italy-astrazeneca

Result: murders of beautiful young women.

Pistons
06-17-21, 23:54
Nothing new or dogma shattering. Specifics escapes this weather girl major layman. Obviously RNA can alter DNA, that's exactly how DNA replication and repair works. The difference is that foreign RNA is unable to enter the nucleus in order to alter DNA unless it has a carrier chaperone, something that is absent in the vaccines. 2.8's, Ugh so sad.Amateurs don't know anything regarding quantum biology. We already know that.

Mursenary
06-18-21, 01:01
Hopefully they will get hotter girls. Service wise I've had some stellar rooms at Oceans, but maybe because I look good.Think he forgot that 2.8 was on a scale of 10 and not 5.

HammerTime96
06-18-21, 09:12
Nothing new or dogma shattering. Specifics escapes this weather girl major layman. Obviously RNA can alter DNA, that's exactly how DNA replication and repair works.Really? But but but, you have been saying that this "vaccine" is safe and that mRNA can not alter DNA?

Instead, the lipid protects the genetic strand while also facilitating mRNA entry into the cell. MRNA never even enters the nucleus, offering no way for it to directly alter your DNA. In fact, mRNA cannot alter DNA even if it did reach the nucleus of the cell.
All of that to say "I have no references and was full of shit about autoimmune disease and altering human DNA and will continue to be a source of obstruction."

Will continue to wait.Wait no more, you amateur CCP troll!

More importantly, the protein transcribed from the mRNA cannot enter the nucleus, not that it has any affinity to DNA in order to alter it anyway.

But hey, we're all just brainwashed with our propaganda biochemistry and genetics.And here's one from your alternate troll handle, RockyV:

OK, back to basics: DNA is in the cell nucleus, mRNA vaccines do not enter the cell nucleus, but only the cytoplasm to be translated into proteins. Hence, mRNA vaccines cannot modify the DNA. Otherwise, it would be like saying you can get a BJ from a girl sitting in another room (you would have an alien cock!
Amateurs don't know anything regarding quantum biology. We already know that.Exactly, that's why he's just a nurse and not a doctor.

HammerTime96
06-18-21, 14:25
A new (vaccine resistant?) mutations of a Corona virus? Oh nooooo! Who could have POSSIBLY seen this coming? / sarc.

Lisbon, Guangzhou, and Moscow are being shut down for new 'mutations;.

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/wireStory/lisbon-ringed-off-weekends-portugal-fights-virus-surge-78337824

https://www.theportugalnews.com/news/2021-06-12/community-transmission-of-delta-variant-confirmed/60391

https://www.breakingnews.ie/world/weekend-travel-banned-in-and-out-of-lisbon-as-portugal-fights-covid-surge-1143388.html

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/06/12/world/china-covid-delta-variant-guangzhou.html

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2021/06/16/russian-scientists-warn-possible-new-moscow-variant/

Time for more face rags, lockdowns, and a new round of 'vaccines' in Germany again folks!

Don't say I didn't warn you! .

Mursenary
06-18-21, 17:01
Really? But but but, you have been saying that this "vaccine" is safe and that mRNA can not alter DNA?

Wait no more, you amateur CCP troll!

And here's one from your alternate troll handle, RockyV:

Exactly, that's why he's just a nurse and not a doctor.Yes, really. But yes, I see a quick biology lesson is in order. So my apologies for not spelling out the details earlier. My fault for not holding your hand through the science. I should have known better.

The mRNA itself, as in the case found in the vaccines, cannot alter DNA even if they reached the nucleus. That's because they are not attached to proteins that facilitate changes in DNA base sequence or folding structure. However, RNA found innately or those purposefully introduced via a vector are usually attached to proteins that have the ability to affect DNA structure. MRNA in the vaccines are only enclosed in a lipid shell with no proteins.

As always, details matter, so sorry, no gotcha moment for you. Try again.

Yikes "just a nurse?" Man, aren't you an asshole talking shit on the nurses that save my ass all of the time, save people in general as a matter of fact. Would love to throw you in a room with them so they can tear your ego apart.

Mursenary
06-18-21, 17:16
A new (vaccine resistant?) mutations of a Corona virus? Oh nooooo! Who could have POSSIBLY seen this coming? / sarc.

Lisbon, Guangzhou, and Moscow are being shut down for new 'mutations;.

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/wireStory/lisbon-ringed-off-weekends-portugal-fights-virus-surge-78337824

https://www.theportugalnews.com/news/2021-06-12/community-transmission-of-delta-variant-confirmed/60391

https://www.breakingnews.ie/world/weekend-travel-banned-in-and-out-of-lisbon-as-portugal-fights-covid-surge-1143388.html

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/06/12/world/china-covid-delta-variant-guangzhou.html

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2021/06/16/russian-scientists-warn-possible-new-moscow-variant/

Time for more face rags, lockdowns, and a new round of 'vaccines' in Germany again folks!

Don't say I didn't warn you!.Oh no, more mild cases. Saw a "surge" at my hospital this week also. As in from 1 patient to 4. Oh no! Good news is that zero COVID patients were intubated. We transferred them all out of the ICU after one / two nights of monitoring and transferred their care to a lower acuity service. All should be discharged today / tomorrow.

I'm sure COVID appreciates you rooting for it to succeed.

Mrknowitall
06-18-21, 17:53
Don't say I didn't warn you! .Hamm Erti Me 96 warned us of all of this shit!!

WHY DIDN'T WE LISTEN TO Hamm Erti Me 96 ??

Pistons
06-18-21, 20:34
The majority of DNA mutations happen due to proton tunneling between RNA and DNA, or between DNA and DNA. In essence, it causes the pairs to switch.

https://scitechdaily.com/new-research-reveals-that-quantum-physics-causes-mutations-in-our-dna/amp/

The minority of mutations happen due to observable protein mechanisms.

Mursenary
06-18-21, 22:25
The majority of DNA mutations happen due to proton tunneling between RNA and DNA, or between DNA and DNA. In essence, it causes the pairs to switch.

https://scitechdaily.com/new-research-reveals-that-quantum-physics-causes-mutations-in-our-dna/amp/

The minority of mutations happen due to observable protein mechanisms.Facepalm. 2.8 Facepalms. I won't pretend to have a thorough understanding of the principles of quantum mechanics like you apparently do but I do understand the difference between words majority, minority, and the word "occasional" that is used in the very article that you site.

This leads to these atoms occasionally being found on the wrong strand of DNA, leading to mutations.

Although these mutations lifetime is short, the team from Surrey has revealed that they can still survive the DNA replication mechanism inside cells and could potentially have health consequences.Apparently someone doesn't know the differences in scale and relationship between protons, elements, and full blown macromolecules to make such an asinine comment that places subatomic variations in the same scale of reference as macromolecule enzymatic activity as if one excludes the other.

So thirsty of intellectual respect, respect of any sort even, that he just ends up reinforcing his bias and ignorance to the public at large.

Pistons
06-18-21, 23:51
In a study I previously linked here, the phrase 'majority of mutations' were being used in this exact instance!

Also, Mr. Micro has never read the book called Why Greatness Cannot be Planned. The Myth of the Objective. And that is part of why he is such a narrow minded looser who doesn't even know he is part of a satanic death cult. Because he is brainwashed and does not understand that in order to make progress, one has to study other fields. And thus make goal switching. A narrow minded individual without any form of brainpower in terms of quality diversity (AI speak) will never understand the importance of the quantum world. The real basics of reality as confounded for example by Plato in his cave analogy of people only seeing shadows, and not the people creating the shadows. Well, that is exactly like a micro penis brain individual not able to see the quantum world beneath everything we observe!

Pistons
06-19-21, 02:21
In the great scheme of things, occasionally can still be quite often.

And in every situation, the word occasionally is not a numerical word. But an abstract.

Audience at micro should realize this no matter how microscopic it is.

Mursenary
06-19-21, 04:14
In a study I previously linked here, the phrase 'majority of mutations' were being used in this exact instance!

Also, Mr. Micro has never read the book called Why Greatness Cannot be Planned. The Myth of the Objective. And that is part of why he is such a narrow minded looser who doesn't even know he is part of a satanic death cult. Because he is brainwashed and does not understand that in order to make progress, one has to study other fields. And thus make goal switching. A narrow minded individual without any form of brainpower in terms of quality diversity (AI speak) will never understand the importance of the quantum world. The real basics of reality as confounded for example by Plato in his cave analogy of people only seeing shadows, and not the people creating the shadows. Well, that is exactly like a micro penis brain individual not able to see the quantum world beneath everything we observe!Yawn. Open minded, enlightened, bestowed with great insight, blah blah blah.

I mean, 2.8? Out of 10? Fucking really?

The absurdity of an easily replaceable office employee accusing another of a narrow existence. One of us has had multiple careers. One of us has actually employed other people. One of us actually has artistic hobbies. That one is certainly not 2.8 over here. 2.8 however did achieve the unfortunate title of Ugliest Viking in the Village. Bravo Ugly Viking, bravo.

Sirioja
06-19-21, 08:18
Thanks. Good to know I need a negative test to cross borders. Guess I'll be making an early stop at Lidl or Aldi to stock up.When you enter Germany, you receive message on your phone from bundes something informing You about test and quarantine. Same in Switzerland from bag info. Car electronics repaired, I was happy to test new engine to nearly twice Swiss snails, when if Germans don t win anymore at the end, but they are really at least Western Europeans champions for autobahns works, killing brakes, Audi will ask again what I do to kill brakes so fast.

DrPoon
06-19-21, 13:52
This site seems to indicate that rapid tests are free to everyone but there is a charge for PCR tests:

https://www.data4life.care/en/corona/

It said to go to a testing center but I still have not found testing centers in Dusseldorf. I think also that non EU people can go to an emergency room for free in Germany.

Not for the US, other countries I doubt. For flying to the US you can use the Abbott test with an online session checking that you don't cheat. Works well and takes about 20 minutes and you can do it from your hotel room. Confirmation to print out is sent via email and also available in the Navica app (most airlines want print out though). US is ok with antigen so this test is ok and United and American also advertised it.

Mursenary
06-19-21, 14:25
Hamm Erti Me 96 warned us of all of this shit!!

WHY DIDN'T WE LISTEN TO Hamm Erti Me 96 ??He's a one trick pony. Everything driven by his politics. Quite boring.

Mursenary
06-19-21, 16:33
Hamm Erti Me 96 warned us of all of this shit!!Don't mind him. He just politically driven. Not to mention still trying to save face from some embarrassingly wrong predictions while being a giant asshole about it to boot.

Pistons
06-19-21, 19:16
Yawn. Open minded, enlightened, bestowed with great insight, blah blah blah.

I mean, 2.8? Out of 10? Fucking really?

The absurdity of an easily replaceable office employee accusing another of a narrow existence. One of us has had multiple careers. One of us has actually employed other people. One of us actually has artistic hobbies. That one is certainly not 2.8 over here. 2.8 however did achieve the unfortunate title of Ugliest Viking in the Village. Bravo Ugly Viking, bravo.Dude,

Drink healthy water! Not the penis shrinking water some cities have, but real water!

Even Cristiano follows the same rules as me.

Pistons
06-19-21, 19:19
Meaning also no drugs and no alcohol.

That way you stay young for a long time instead of looking +20 years old.

I've been a fashion model myself.

We all know you are jobless. Come on!

Pistons
06-19-21, 19:23
Don't mind him. He just politically driven. Not to mention still trying to save face from some embarrassingly wrong predictions while being a giant asshole about it to boot.Answering your own alternate handles is so 1990's.

And trying to copy my sense of superior humor just turns you into a wannabe in yet another field.

Sirioja
06-19-21, 21:00

We all know you are jobless. Come on!For sure, no drugs, cigarettes, alcohol and being slim fit help to be healthy, even versus covid, also not to look too old if You are not bald, and to be powerful for sex, when size also help a bit, even rather handicap for me with FKK girls, when never experienced in previous real life.

Mursenary
06-19-21, 21:37

We all know you are jobless. Come on!Quite the poser. A little too old to still pretend to be one of the cool kids aren't we? Which is it, you drink or don't drink?

Clearly you wouldn't understand. You need actual human relationships to truly understand human social dynamics. Poser doesn't even drink. Even too scared to have a beer when in Germany in September. Gin? Whiskey? Do you even know the difference? Hint to start, one is usually clear, the other is usually not.
I just don't like the cops outside sharks pulling me over. Only idiots take that risk.By all means, go on vicariously living through the achievements of better men.

P.S. No one wants to emulate you. You're too ugly AF:

Mursenary
06-19-21, 21:48
But even when you spend 200 days in FKK, but ghosts in FKK want to explain you. A bit like a Asian with his size explaining you how to manage with Caucasian girls. Maybe for Geisha.I feel sorry for the Napoleon Leprechaun. Spending a whole life time trying to compensate for being genetically diminutive is a sad way to live.

Sirioja
06-19-21, 22:14
I feel sorry for the Napoleon Leprechaun. Spending a whole life time trying to compensate for being genetically diminutive is a sad way to live.I lived easy for 7 months without FKK, my best pleasure on this week end was to speed in Germany, when I had my first room more than 5 hours after my arrival, after 7 months, and won't rush to NRW on next week end. I just want to make my Summer great sporty with real sports.

Pistons
06-20-21, 00:04
Extremely rarely drinking. Maybe twice a year lately. No smoke.

Unlike Mr. Micro who smokes like a chimney to make up for social inadequacies. Because otherwise his fingers and mind turn restless. And then of course either obnoxious or creepy.

ExpatLover
06-20-21, 02:48
This site seems to indicate that rapid tests are free to everyone but there is a charge for PCR tests:

https://www.data4life.care/en/corona/

It said to go to a testing center but I still have not found testing centers in Dusseldorf. I think also that non EU people can go to an emergency room for free in Germany.I already answer the question where to go to be tested, everywhere you have testing center, but foreigners can only go to dedicated one because we have no fix address in Germany, just have to ask at any testing center.

PaulInZurich
06-20-21, 03:51
I lived easy for 7 months without FKK, my best pleasure on this week end was to speed in Germany, when I had my first room more than 5 hours after my arrival, after 7 months, and won't rush to NRW on next week end. I just want to make my Summer great sporty with real sports.Delusional Pierrot strikes again. Another WG who has her first real orgasm in life. How come WGs don't pay you?

Mursenary
06-20-21, 06:02
I lived easy for 7 months without FKK, my best pleasure on this week end was to speed in Germany, when I had my first room more than 5 hours after my arrival, after 7 months, and won't rush to NRW on next week end. I just want to make my Summer great sporty with real sports.I'll fix it for you.

"I just want to make my summer great by exercising a lot."

Putting on tights and riding a bicycle is not a sport. Cycling is a bunch of old and middle age men trying to be the best at exercising.

Mursenary
06-20-21, 16:00
Extremely rarely drinking. Maybe twice a year lately. No smoke.

Unlike Mr. Micro who smokes like a chimney to make up for social inadequacies. Because otherwise his fingers and mind turn restless. And then of course either obnoxious or creepy.Weekly drinker and holiday smoker here. It's called balance and enjoying life.

Social inadequacies, obnoxious, and creepy: projection or lack of self-awareness, hard to say.

But hey look, you got a boost. Up to 3.1 now. Oh boy!

(Happy father's day to most of the world. There are certainly those without dad figures who obviously would have benefited from having one).

Mursenary
06-20-21, 16:47
Keeping an eye on UK. With all of the optimism, here's something to monitor to evaluate if these interventions are truly the end game. Rising hospitalizations in the UK as they've removed restrictions. Whether these cases are critical, I don't know for sure. London colleagues say that cases are mild compared to the winter surge, but whether this is just a reopening bump in cases or something more insidious remains to be seen.

https://ourworldindata.org/grapher/uk-daily-covid-admissions

Pistons
06-20-21, 17:40
It is funny how Mr. Micro jumps to the conclusion that I never had a dad when all I said was that he is gone now. The range of 37 years is just that. A pretty long range. But I will not leave him any more info. It is funniest when he is walking blind into arguments.

I do agree though that cycling is a rather poor way of exercise. Also in terms of time control. Unless one is just sightseeing. Not the least when sex is supposed to be the main driver for doing it. Walking up stairs or hills on foot is far superior. Even cross country skiing diagonally is better exercise than biking. But mixing that in with weightlifting and some yoga is probably the way to go. Weighted more over towards weightlifting than the cardio ofcourse. Leg stretch, deadlift, squat, leg press etc. And maybe some stomach yoga exercises. Upper body is just for looks, though I guess some wants to impress as well. The back is important I suppose though, but you get that from walking hills too.

Ararat
06-20-21, 18:06
Answering your own alternate handles is so 1990's.Pretending others have multiple aliases is so beta. It's just another coping mechanism for not wanting to confront the fact that 'everyone else' disagrees with you.

And trying to copy my sense of superior humor just turns you into a wannabe in yet another field.If you were the alpha you pretend you'd be able to pick up girls in Norway. Do you?

Sirioja
06-20-21, 18:56
Delusional Pierrot strikes again. Another WG who has her first real orgasm in life. How come WGs don't pay you?Did I write her first orgasm of her life? Or even of her day? When I didn't even ask her because I just didn't care, when she might be the busiest. But she really participated helping me to give her, she seemed to really want if it was not her first of her day. What was funny is while she put on her stockings she didn't want I put off at the beginning, but I could do all what I wanted while playing with her, and her black lingerie, she was kind of moaning a song, moving her body like dancing, and she was smiling. I asked her if she was Ok? She looked at me and smiled. I won t repeat because not pretty enough when full naked stuck to me and I prefer more sweet and elegant Romanians, but I m fully sure she would come to repeat. She didn't go down after our room. Experience I had so many times in so many clubs. When not playing porn, she is higher potential for sex than most of Globe girls and for only 50/30.

Sirioja
06-20-21, 19:25
I'll fix it for you.

"I just want to make my summer great by exercising a lot."

Putting on tights and riding a bicycle is not a sport. Cycling is a bunch of old and middle age men trying to be the best at exercising.Just come with me with your friends here, when one doesn't answer my many invitations, not so polite. When no ski on 2 last Winters since Christmas 2019, when was sick down under for nearly 1 month, but nothing about covid, but I will be turning legs on my friend bicycle to climb highest ranked Iseran to start my 25 climbings days tour on beginning of July. If my passion is not enough for energy, I know my rage will help me to make my tour and of course always trying to break my records, not for tourism, I never climb for free, but only versus chronometer and this make me feel so powerful and also for sex. Ready to push beyond my limits, to put heart in red zone for hours under more than 30 degrees. Follow your passion as written in Mazzo at the bottom of Mortirolo, Italian steep legend. My 2 girls seemed to think I fucked too much, at my old age, but still sporty and hard even just recovering from being badly sick. Good restart.

Pistons
06-20-21, 20:30
Pretending others have multiple aliases is so beta. It's just another coping mechanism for not wanting to confront the fact that 'everyone else' disagrees with you.

If you were the alpha you pretend you'd be able to pick up girls in Norway. Do you?There is no pretension. We all know he has had several alternate handles. And most likely a few we haven't picked up on yet.

As for locals, sure multiple.

How about you?

Pistons
06-20-21, 20:36
I am so alpha that yesterday I had sex with the weather lady live on tv. They just photoshopped me out of the picture afterwards because of some age thingy.

Mursenary
06-20-21, 21:03
It is funny how Mr. Micro jumps to the conclusion that I never had a dad when all I said was that he is gone now. The range of 37 years is just that. A pretty long range. But I will not leave him any more info. It is funniest when he is walking blind into arguments.LOL, the master of assumptions getting pfft by assumptions. Irony is amusing.

Well anyway, daddy did a shitty job with the time he had. Probably listened too much to his son's health advice.

But hey, chicks rated you 3. 1 now. Congrats!

Mursenary
06-20-21, 22:33
Just come with me with your friends here, when one doesn't answer my many invitations, not so polite.I was waiting for my invitation. How's 40 km on the first week of August in Cologne. We'll even do a flat course for ya. Loser pays for entry to Samya. Don't punk out old man.

Mursenary
06-20-21, 22:41
Pretending others have multiple aliases is so beta. It's just another coping mechanism for not wanting to confront the fact that 'everyone else' disagrees with you.

If you were the alpha you pretend you'd be able to pick up girls in Norway. Do you?Eh, there's an Ugly Betty for every Ugly Bob. He'll claim that women actually give him attention but we know the calibre he can pull, other 3. 1's. The worse part is that he won't face his own deficiencies, coming up with every excuse in the book to explain his inferiority. He took once girl's dismissal of him by claiming that they only preferred me because I used my profession as a leg up on him. That's that loser mentality that keeps him where he is. Losers make excuses.

Mursenary
06-21-21, 00:12
I am so alpha that yesterday I had sex with the weather lady live on tv. They just photoshopped me out of the picture afterwards because of some age thingy.Was this supposed to be humorous? Geesuz, so out of touch with normal humans. What a fucking Harold.

BigBuddy69
06-21-21, 03:05
I am so alpha that yesterday I had sex with the weather lady live on tv. They just photoshopped me out of the picture afterwards because of some age thingy.Do you mean that you jerked on the TV while watching weather report?

Downandup
06-21-21, 07:45
Keeping an eye on UK. With all of the optimism, here's something to monitor to evaluate if these interventions are truly the end game. Rising hospitalizations in the UK as they've removed restrictions. Whether these cases are critical, I don't know for sure. London colleagues say that cases are mild compared to the winter surge, but whether this is just a reopening bump in cases or something more insidious remains to be seen.

https://ourworldindata.org/grapher/uk-daily-covid-admissionsThe Indian variant is spreading fast, 90% of new infections are Indian, the vaccines still work if not as well and the numbers infected, in hospital are rising, fortunately the number of deaths is still low and showing a small increase. It's catching all of those who have not had two vaccinations, in other words the younger population. So every adult can now book a vaccination and by September you can expect most adults have received their second dose.

ExpatLover
06-21-21, 09:03
The Indian variant is spreading fast, 90% of new infections are Indian, the vaccines still work if not as well and the numbers infected, in hospital are rising, fortunately the number of deaths is still low and showing a small increase. It's catching all of those who have not had two vaccinations, in other words the younger population. So every adult can now book a vaccination and by September you can expect most adults have received their second dose.Do you still believe that when you are fully vaccinated you are well protected and there is no risk to visit a prostitute? Those vaccines are just as effective than the one with the normal flue, and the risk is very high to see one variant being able to go around the acquired immunity. Vaccines, like washing the hands, social distancing, wearing a FP2 mask are tools to fight the pandemic but I don t believe a game changer. We will see how the things will evolve for the fully vaccinated in the UK but it seems that even fully vaccinated are dying.

Ararat
06-21-21, 16:07
There is no pretension. We all know he has had several alternate handles. And most likely a few we haven't picked up on yet.Complete BS. I have seen my name among those multiple handles.

Pistons.

Shobre.

Who else is a Mursenary alternate handle?

As for locals, sure multiple.The local thai massage place doesn't count.

How about you?Unlike you I'm no beta.

Pistons
06-21-21, 16:07
Russia is looking even worse than you. K now. Maybe because the Russian hotspot is in Moscow while the U. K one is up in Lancashire. Or maybe because the Russians are using sputnik vaccine. Either way, as long as we can hold it at bay a couple more weeks until I am home again from vacation we're good! LOL.

Most definitely come the winter season again new mutations will bring it to a new level.

Have you all watched Songbird by now? Covid-23 etc.

HammerTime96
06-21-21, 19:16

https://ourworldindata.org/grapher/uk-daily-covid-admissionsHahaha, you're finally starting to wake up and starting to hedge your unscientific "vaccines and lockdowns work" CCP propaganda? LOL!

By the way, similar warning language from Germany's health minister: https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/we-cant-let-it-get-upper-hand-delta-mutant-threatens-derail-europes-covid-recovery.

(emphasis mine).

Speaking on Monday in Germany, Health Minister Jens Spahn warned that the Delta variant could spark Germany's "Fourth Wave". To combat this, Germany must find "the right balance" as it prepares for cases to climb into the fall and winter months.
PM Boris Johnson said Monday that England is "looking good" when it comes to further relaxation of coronavirus restrictions, but warned that the country could face a "rough winter" ahead. Notice how they are already preparing the groundwork for lockdowns in the autumn and winter? But but but, I thought that the "vaccines work?" Isn't the UK such an exemplary nation with one of the the highest number of vaccinations in Europe? / sarc.

As I said before, enjoy the short summer and the few relaxations in the lockdowns, because after the German elections in September it will be business as usual; more "mutations," more lockdowns, more "vaccinations," and more tracking apps.

P.S. Last year we had similar low "cases" and there wasn't even a "vaccine" at that time, so please stop the bullshit that 'vaccines are the reason for the drop in "cases."

P. P.S. A girl (mid 20's) at work got vaccinated about a month ago, now she's on sick leave, with her body from head to toe covered in a strange allergic rash. She said that she never had any allergies, so perhaps a side effect from the "vaccines?" Maybe the average dumb vaccinated idiot with vaccination card + tracking app, doesn't care about having a rash, but most girls are very conscious about their looks and body. So if WGs stay away from FKKs, then lots of FKKs in Germany will be like a polar bear evening at GT: gay night with white bathrobes! LOL!

HammerTime96
06-21-21, 19:22
Are you on a mission to convince us all to stop mongering? If so, that's a hell of a task!No, that's you (I. E. Mursenary) with the constant scaremongering about "Covd1984" and the continuous pro-lockdown ( closed FKKs) CCP propaganda.

Sirioja
06-21-21, 20:24
I was waiting for my invitation. How's 40 km on the first week of August in Cologne. We'll even do a flat course for ya. Loser pays for entry to Samya. Don't punk out old man.No mountains in Koln, but if You go to Wellcum, we can go to Zoncolan, about 1 hour driving, or Gran San Bernardino I proposed many times to one here with his light carbon bicycle when only legs and heart make climb, just to see if this is exercise for old. But not many quite young are climbing, when older are more resistant to intense efforts. Almost all athletes tell bicycle climbing is the most difficult sport with marathon.

Mursenary
06-21-21, 21:13
No, that's you (I. E. Mursenary) with the constant scaremongering about "Covd1984" and the continuous pro-lockdown ( closed FKKs) CCP propaganda.How can you be sure that he's not the real account and I'm the clone?

Pistons
06-21-21, 21:14
He took once girl's dismissal of him by claiming that they only preferred me because I used my profession as a leg up on him. That's that loser mentality that keeps him where he is. Losers make excuses.Leg up? But you barely have a little finger. Leg? Give me a break!

Not that I remember the episode you are referring to. Probably happened in your dreams. But 3 cm is probably why. If ever that happened.

Mursenary
06-21-21, 21:16
Complete BS. I have seen my name among those multiple handles.

Pistons.

Shobre.

Who else is a Mursenary alternate handle?Basically I'm anyone who has an opinion other than theirs. Phallus, BB69, Paul, McA. Let them, it just reinforces that they're out of material.

Pistons
06-21-21, 21:16
Do you mean that you jerked on the TV while watching weather report?So that's a thing huh? I didn't know.

Pistons
06-21-21, 21:19
Unlike you I'm no beta.Your avoiding response surely indicates being a beta.

Mursenary
06-21-21, 21:20
Hahaha, you're finally starting to wake up and starting to hedge your unscientific "vaccines and lockdowns work" CCP propaganda? LOL!

By the way, similar warning language from Germany's health minister: https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/we-cant-let-it-get-upper-hand-delta-mutant-threatens-derail-europes-covid-recovery.I've been objective about it since the beginning. This post was no different. You've just been too blinded by rage and embarrassment and dumb predictions to notice. Just like a teenage sheep who can't handle when someone disagrees with them.

For a minute I gave you credit for being more objective than Pistons and Shoo, but nope, just as prideful and too egotistical to admit when they're wrong.

Pistons
06-21-21, 21:26
P. P.S. A girl (mid 20's) at work got vaccinated about a month ago, now she's on sick leave, with her body from head to toe covered in a strange allergic rash. She said that she never had any allergies, so perhaps a side effect from the "vaccines?" Maybe the average dumb vaccinated idiot with vaccination card + tracking app, doesn't care about having a rash, but most girls are very conscious about their looks and body. So if WGs stay away from FKKs, then lots of FKKs in Germany will be like a polar bear evening at GT: gay night with white bathrobes! LOL!There were incidents of the delta varianten causing fungal infections in India. Perhaps the vaccine is causing the same thing and that this girl had some extreme immune response causing fungal overgrowth. That is my hypothesis here at least. And if so, we will see a lot more of this going forward!

The amateurs don't know shit. They can't even google information. Such waste of bandwidth these guys: micro, Arafat and big blob.

Pistons
06-21-21, 21:27
Wouldn't surprise me if that fungal infection story from India was purely related to vaccines and had zero to do with covid.

Mursenary
06-21-21, 21:29
No mountains in Koln, but if You go to Wellcum, we can go to Zoncolan, about 1 hour driving, or Gran San Bernardino I proposed many times to one here with his light carbon bicycle when only legs and heart make climb, just to see if this is exercise for old. But not many quite young are climbing, when older are more resistant to intense efforts. Almost all athletes tell bicycle climbing is the most difficult sport with marathon.Okay! When in Welcum, you can show me how fit you are. Until then, let's see what you can do on flat Cologne. Should not be a problem for you Superman! 31st of July, 40 km. Let's go. Scared?

Sirioja
06-21-21, 22:43
Okay! When in Welcum, you can show me how fit you are. Until then, let's see what you can do on flat Cologne. Should not be a problem for you Superman! 31st of July, 40 km. Let's go. Scared?40 kms doing what? Bicycle among cars in Koln?

Mursenary
06-22-21, 00:06
Leg up? But you barely have a little finger. Leg? Give me a break!

Not that I remember the episode you are referring to. Probably happened in your dreams. But 3 cm is probably why. If ever that happened.Lame, weak, unoriginal.

Actual numbers don't lie. 3. 1 equals ugly AF.

Pistons
06-22-21, 02:34
Was this supposed to be humorous? I am actually the smartest and most humorous guy in the world.

No idea who Harold is. Is this more of your anti-white hatred?

Mursenary
06-22-21, 03:53
40 kms doing what? Bicycle among cars in Koln?No need to beat around the Bush. Put up or shut up. Yes or no.

https://www.komoot.com/guide/82/mtb-trails-in-cologne

Give me a rental after a red eye flight. I'll make sure to mount my GoPro facing behind to capture the moment.

Mursenary
06-22-21, 04:01
No idea who Harold is. Is this more of your anti-white hatred?Of course you wouldn't know. Chicks use that name behind your back when they're laughing at you.

That paranoid feeling people get when they think others are laughing at them? Yeah, they actually are laughing you.

PaulInZurich
06-22-21, 05:09
40 kms doing what? Bicycle among cars in Koln?Have you heard of Rund um Köln for example? Nobody cycles on the Autobahn, you just need to pick the right roads. It's fine to cycle on smaller roads, although there is always the risk that some half blind idiot who is speeding with his car runs you over.

PaulInZurich
06-22-21, 05:17
Just come with me with your friends here, when one doesn't answer my many invitations, not so polite. .... when was sick down under for nearly 1 month, but nothing about covid .You keep saying this, so how about you post one Strava activity where you did one of these climbs? Just so that everybody can be in awe.

And how come you got sick? You kept writing how your immune system is so strong because you are so fit. So does that mean that you are not fit at all?

PaulInZurich
06-22-21, 05:24
Almost all athletes tell bicycle climbing is the most difficult sport with marathon.What is so difficult cycling up a mountain pass at 4 km / h? I guess if you are completely untrained, then it must be.

PaulInZurich
06-22-21, 05:28
No need to beat around the Bush. Put up or shut up. Yes or no.

Give me a rental after a red eye flight. I'll make sure to mount my GoPro facing behind to capture the moment.Everybody knows he's all talk. I asked months ago that he posts one Strava activity. But if he has one we would see he goes uphill at 4 km / h. I do find it impressing that he would stay upright, but maybe he has training wheels on his bike.

HammerTime96
06-22-21, 06:23
There were incidents of the delta varianten causing fungal infections in India. Perhaps the vaccine is causing the same thing and that this girl had some extreme immune response causing fungal overgrowth. That is my hypothesis here at least. And if so, we will see a lot more of this going forward!

The amateurs don't know shit. They can't even google information. Such waste of bandwidth these guys: micro, Arafat and big blob.I'm wondering what our resident 'expert' Nurse Ratched things about this, but perhaps he's too busy handing out pills, changing diapers, and taking temperatures?

Pistons
06-22-21, 13:08
Okay! When in Welcum, you can show me how fit you are. Until then, let's see what you can do on flat Cologne. Should not be a problem for you Superman! 31st of July, 40 km. Let's go. Scared?Plenty of hills in the Wuppertal / Velbert area. Why do lazy flat terrain where being fat is a bonus?

Pistons
06-22-21, 15:17
Of course you wouldn't know. Chicks use that name behind your back when they're laughing at you.

That paranoid feeling people get when they think others are laughing at them? Yeah, they actually are laughing you.And by people, you mean you and your multi handles?

Pistons
06-22-21, 15:24
Because if you were referring to any other person on this forum, you'd be using a singular form there. Not a multiple form of speech. Something which can only correspond to an instinctual feeling of talking about oneself, when we all know who the multi handler among us is. Takedown, Rogue something, Nursenary, Mr. Micro etc.

Pistons
06-22-21, 18:54
I'm wondering what our resident 'expert' Nurse Ratched things about this, but perhaps he's too busy handing out pills, changing diapers, and taking temperatures?I think he sold his car after he lost his old nursing job and bought a floating tincan he stays in 18 hours a day.

ShooBree
06-22-21, 20:01
Of course you wouldn't know. Chicks use that name behind your back when they're laughing at you.

That paranoid feeling people get when they think others are laughing at them? Yeah, they actually are laughing you.You do realize that people are laughing at you and wondering how you have nothing better to do than to write multiple irrelevant posts day after day? You are the definition of a pathetic loser. Get a job, some friends and a life in the real world. Stop being such a weirdo.

Sirioja
06-22-21, 20:53
What is so difficult cycling up a mountain pass at 4 km / h? I guess if you are completely untrained, then it must be.But I invited you, didn't I? To climb San Bernardino Swiss side on August. To climb with you, I would even take risk in dangerous Switzerland. Let me know. At 4 km / h, is it without feet and hands?

Sirioja
06-22-21, 21:00
You keep saying this, so how about you post one Strava activity where you did one of these climbs? Just so that everybody can be in awe.

And how come you got sick? You kept writing how your immune system is so strong because you are so fit. So does that mean that you are not fit at all?Doctors didn't find anything so bad except gastro and exhausted by stress, but even when had peritonitis appendicitis putting infection in my blood, I was never so sick for so long. But I will make ready for 2 July. Look what is Iseran up to Tignes.

Sirioja
06-22-21, 21:26
No need to beat around the Bush. Put up or shut up. Yes or no.

Give me a rental after a red eye flight. I'll make sure to mount my GoPro facing behind to capture the moment.Isn't 3 feet around 1 meter? Meaning climbing maximum 700 meters, so how could I reach Iseran 2765 meters high, or Agnel 2744, or Stelvio 2758, or la Bonette 2802 or Galibier 2565, when don't you know effort is more important on high altitude and above 2000 meters high? Than in Koln on sea forest, and when Zoncolan close to Wellcum or Mortirolo close to Stelvio, are much more difficult than these high spots. I don't joke with my sport when professionals suffer to climb them, but I enjoy for my holidays.

PaulInZurich
06-22-21, 22:20
But I invited you, didn't I? To climb San Bernardino Swiss side on August. To climb with you, I would even take risk in dangerous Switzerland. Let me know. At 4 km / h, is it without feet and hands?So still no Strava activity to admire you?

Mursenary
06-23-21, 02:50
Isn't 3 feet around 1 meter? Meaning climbing maximum 700 meters, so how could I reach Iseran 2765 meters high, or Agnel 2744, or Stelvio 2758, or la Bonette 2802 or Galibier 2565, when don't you know effort is more important on high altitude and above 2000 meters high? Than in Koln on sea forest, and when Zoncolan close to Wellcum or Mortirolo close to Stelvio, are much more difficult than these high spots. I don't joke with my sport when professionals suffer to climb them, but I enjoy for my holidays.LOL, all you had to say was no. I'll let you know when I make it to Welcum and you can pussy out then too.

Mursenary
06-23-21, 02:59
Because if you were referring to any other person on this forum, you'd be using a singular form there. Not a multiple form of speech. Something which can only correspond to an instinctual feeling of talking about oneself, when we all know who the multi handler among us is. Takedown, Rogue something, Nursenary, Mr. Micro etc.Multiple replies is kind of like stuttering as you're insulting someone in live time. Weak, more embarrassing for the poster.

Mursenary
06-23-21, 03:19
I'm wondering what our resident 'expert' Nurse Ratched things about this, but perhaps he's too busy handing out pills, changing diapers, and taking temperatures?Wouldn't know. I'm "Just a nurse".

PaulInZurich
06-23-21, 05:24
I forget, who is about to eat crow now since clubs in Switzerland, Austria and Germany are opened? It's not even July yet.

Sirioja
06-23-21, 07:08
So still no Strava activity to admire you?Come, on live, then you will see the only guy climbing topless with only swim boxer suit up to higher than 2500, 5 degrees on top, when sometimes 30/35 when starting at the bottom. Making breathe my lungs. I don t know what is your strava, but I invited You to follow me on live. I won t lose my time in Koln forest, not sure road narrow tires and blocking pedals are for forest, but for sure I will be on steepest most famous legends, wishing to start on 2 July. Have to run to recover to be ready, but I m so ready in mind. Great Summer to build. Wish You will make yours as great.

Sirioja
06-23-21, 07:32
Plenty of hills in the Wuppertal / Velbert area. Why do lazy flat terrain where being fat is a bonus?Hills are not mountains, not same altitude, not same sport, not same effort. Peter Sagan is strong in famous Huy wall or Poggio, but he is nothing, his team having to wait for him when he is team leader, in my climbings, in my sport. No sport in gym can compete, because I'm often under intense effort but at more than 2000 meters high and You can ask any sports doctor, this make a huge difference in your body. Good training was when I crossed Girose glacier 3500 meters high between la Grave la Meije and 2 Alps. Not anymore, but when was ratrack lift to join between, I didn't take, I preferred to push for around 2 hours to go and back, intense effort at 3500 high, to make more oxygen in blood and it's so beautiful, making dream my eyes and relaxing my mind. Look forward returning, wish on next Summer. A bit more training than 2 hours pushing in gym, and after this sport, had to free ride down from 3500 to la Grave 1450, through fall them die corridor above Chancel lake. I missed so much on 2 last Winter, maybe falling sick because missing too much in my blood.

Pistons
06-23-21, 12:14
Those were the days when humans used to pee out anti inflammatory stuff.

Nowadays after the world hoax organization and the death cult of wannabe doctors have been dabbling in stuff they know nothing about, people have started pissing neurotoxic biochemical waste instead:

https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.01.11.425914v1

Where will this end?

Turgid
06-23-21, 14:00
.... Almost all athletes tell bicycle climbing is the most difficult sport with marathon.Lance Armstrong said that running the marathon was more difficult than bicycle climbing.

Pistons
06-23-21, 14:15
Isn't 3 feet around 1 meter? Meaning climbing maximum 700 meters, so how could I reach Iseran 2765 meters high, or Agnel 2744, or Stelvio 2758, or la Bonette 2802 or Galibier 2565, when don't you know effort is more important on high altitude and above 2000 meters high? Than in Koln on sea forest, and when Zoncolan close to Wellcum or Mortirolo close to Stelvio, are much more difficult than these high spots. I don't joke with my sport when professionals suffer to climb them, but I enjoy for my holidays.How about this one on the north east side of Solingen?

https://www.komoot.com/smarttour/5072401

3800 feet altitude difference. At least you meet in the middle, and some of the turns there on the pictures looks fun at high speeds.