PDA

View Full Version : Rants and WTF are you talking about and Coronavirus!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49

Pistons
06-23-21, 14:20
Lance Armstrong said that running the marathon was more difficult than bicycle climbing.But he was full of drugs. Perhaps same as micro. But nonetheless. Will you be doing doping tests before the race?

Mursenary
06-23-21, 15:18
Lance Armstrong said that running the marathon was more difficult than bicycle climbing.Don't know what it's like at the professional level but I've run one marathon, participated in a 2 week cycle trip across Florida (no mountains), and was a 10 year wrestler, by far (amateur) wrestling was more difficult than the others. Marathoning and cycling were difficult to get started, just a matter of building up endurance and getting past the initial mental toughness hure. Wrestling required more strength, stamina, and skill. Plus you always have the challenge of live competition against other human beings. The others are just passive competitions where the actions of others do not heavily factor into your performance. Like I said, endurance activities like cycling and running are just people trying to stay fit and some attempting to be the best at exercising. Fit but not athletic.

Mursenary
06-23-21, 16:47
I forget, who is about to eat crow now since clubs in Switzerland, Austria and Germany are opened? It's not even July yet.Oh you mean this guy? He "never said that," remember?

You can write off 2021. (and probably 2022 as well)

How many FKK clubs have already declared insolvency after the harassment by police and now the Corona GeStaPo is anyone's guess, and this will only be visible when (or if) the sex clubs reopen again. People here prefer to stick their heads in the sand.

So far, the standard that Germany uses to decide on lockdowns has been the number of infections per 100 k inhabitants over the last 7 days, the so-called "Inzidenzwert. " ('incident value') Is this number above 50 per 100000 then Germany continues to be in a lockdown, event hough locally, this value might be way below 50.

Recent political moves indicate that Merkel (in a very controversial move) now wants to lower this 'Incident Value' to 35, and there are even voices in the media (quoting "scientists" that are on the government's payroll) that are speculating that the number should be reduced to as low as 10.

In German, try running this through Google Translate for those that can't read German: https://www.mdr.de/nachrichten/politik/inland/ziel-inzidenzwert-lockerungen-lockdown-100.html.

In English: https://www.thelocal.de/20210212/merkel-proposes-plan-to-gradually-relax-covid-19-restrictions-february (notice how the State Media is giving this a positive spin).

https://www.thelocal.de/20210128/germanys-coronavirus-infection-rate-falls-below-100-for-first-time-since-october.

Mursenary
06-23-21, 16:56
Hills are not mountains, not same altitude, not same sport, not same effort. Peter Sagan is strong in famous Huy wall or Poggio, but he is nothing, his team having to wait for him when he is team leader, in my climbings, in my sport. No sport in gym can compete, because I'm often under intense effort but at more than 2000 meters high and You can ask any sports doctor, this make a huge difference in your body. Good training was when I crossed Girose glacier 3500 meters high between la Grave la Meije and 2 Alps. Not anymore, but when was ratrack lift to join between, I didn't take, I preferred to push for around 2 hours to go and back, intense effort at 3500 high, to make more oxygen in blood and it's so beautiful, making dream my eyes and relaxing my mind. Look forward returning, wish on next Summer. A bit more training than 2 hours pushing in gym, and after this sport, had to free ride down from 3500 to la Grave 1450, through fall them die corridor above Chancel lake. I missed so much on 2 last Winter, maybe falling sick because missing too much in my blood.Got it, you're fit and sporty, but only if the gradient is 10 percent and the altitude is overs 2000 meters. Not so fit at sea level I guess. Challenge still out there if you want to put your ego and money where your mouth is.

BigBuddy69
06-23-21, 17:35
Don't know what it's like at the professional level but I've run one marathon, participated in a 2 week cycle trip across Florida (no mountains), and was a 10 year wrestler, by far (amateur) wrestling was more difficult than the others. Marathoning and cycling were difficult to get started, just a matter of building up endurance and getting past the initial mental toughness hure. Wrestling required more strength, stamina, and skill. Plus you always have the challenge of live competition against other human beings. The others are just passive competitions where the actions of others do not heavily factor into your performance. Like I said, endurance activities like cycling and running are just people trying to stay fit and some attempting to be the best at exercising. Fit but not athletic.Do a mountain bike event with at least 3000 m of ascent, 40 cm wide single tracks with rocks and roots, hairpin turns in super steep downhills, riding on the edge of cliffs, and believe me you won't find that it's just exercising.

And if you want some competition, take the start of the Roc d'Azur and try to follow the first racers (international level), uphill and downhill.

Rocky V
06-23-21, 17:44
Those were the days when humans used to pee out anti inflammatory stuff.

Nowadays after the world hoax organization and the death cult of wannabe doctors have been dabbling in stuff they know nothing about, people have started pissing neurotoxic biochemical waste instead:

https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.01.11.425914v1

Where will this end?Why are you worried about neurotoxicity in tadpoles? Are you one? (BTW that was just a preprint and has not been peer-reviewed. If you want to talk about neurotoxicity, also Coca Cola is neurotoxic to some amphibians. Would you now ban Rum&Coke?

Turgid
06-23-21, 19:11
... Will you be doing doping tests before the race?You mean before my marathon at Sharks in my next visit in 2023? If Sharks has doping tests before entry they may find some performance enhancing 'supplements'.

Sirioja
06-23-21, 22:01
Lance Armstrong said that running the marathon was more difficult than bicycle climbing.Lance Armstrong was fully under dopping, even ordering other racers in his team to also take, putting pressure on others in other teams, but when my climbing are intense effort, but for me, marathon make more traumatisms for feet, ankles, knees.

Mursenary
06-23-21, 22:01
Do a mountain bike event with at least 3000 m of ascent, 40 cm wide single tracks with rocks and roots, hairpin turns in super steep downhills, riding on the edge of cliffs, and believe me you won't find that it's just exercising.

And if you want some competition, take the start of the Roc d'Azur and try to follow the first racers (international level), uphill and downhill.I know it's not a cake walk. I've done a 50 km day in Colorado before. But to put it up against mat time against collegiate wrestlers or and hour of mat time sparring Judo / Jiu Jitsu, it's a no brainer which one takes more physical ability and toughness.

Reference to best at exercising joke:

https://youtu.be/De7rbB2bteE&t=22s

Pistons
06-23-21, 22:19
Why are you worried about neurotoxicity in tadpoles? Are you one? (BTW that was just a preprint and has not been peer-reviewed. If you want to talk about neurotoxicity, also Coca Cola is neurotoxic to some amphibians. Would you now ban Rum&Coke?That's why you don't drink coke every day.

Sirioja
06-23-21, 22:22
Got it, you're fit and sporty, but only if the gradient is 10 percent and the altitude is overs 2000 meters. Not so fit at sea level I guess. Challenge still out there if you want to put your ego and money where your mouth is.To be fast on flat, you need to make many kilometers when I'm really not interested around Paris, but for steep, light is right as told Colin Chapman, and if you are powerful strong for your weight, then you can manage with a bit of knowledge of technique, furthermore when altitude get higher with less oxygen and more intense effort.

Pistons
06-23-21, 22:25
You mean before my marathon at Sharks in my next visit in 2023? If Sharks has doping tests before entry they may find some performance enhancing 'supplements'.Well fucking is definitely a sport. But I thought we were discussing the training before the competitions at the FKKs here. Meaning the cycling race between siri and micro. Maybe you wanted to join them as well?

Pistons
06-23-21, 22:37
Wouldn't surprise me if that fungal infection story from India was purely related to vaccines and had zero to do with covid.Yeah seems the covid vaccine is causing psoriasis among other things. Was this what the girl you know got HammerTime? Cause I heard of this extremely hot girl who also now has psoriasis after the covid vaccine. Really horrible how the world hoax organization and the death cultitist ruin people lives like that.

PaulInZurich
06-23-21, 22:51
Come, on live, then you will see the only guy climbing topless with only swim boxer suit up to higher than 2500, 5 degrees on top, when sometimes 30/35 when starting at the bottom. Making breathe my lungs. I don t know what is your strava, but I invited You to follow me on live. I won t lose my time in Koln forest, not sure road narrow tires and blocking pedals are for forest, but for sure I will be on steepest most famous legends, wishing to start on 2 July. Have to run to recover to be ready, but I m so ready in mind. Great Summer to build. Wish You will make yours as great.Strava is the app that pretty much every cyclist uses to record their routes, share them with friends and to compare times on different routes. Of course, if you have no friends then you don't share what you do with anybody. The basic app costs nothing, so you can always use it on your phone and then you can show us non believers that you are not just making things up.

Of course I know that the chance that you would share your cycling is zero, since you clearly just make things up in your imaginary world.

Mursenary
06-24-21, 04:08
To be fast on flat, you need to make many kilometers when I'm really not interested around Paris, but for steep, light is right as told Colin Chapman, and if you are powerful strong for your weight, then you can manage with a bit of knowledge of technique, furthermore when altitude get higher with less oxygen and more intense effort.Ah, I see. You must have everything perfectly fit for you to prove that you are so fit.

Challenge still out there. 31st July anywhere near Cologne or Frankfurt. If you want, we can just race tricycles up a long incline. Show me how sporty you are.

Mursenary
06-24-21, 04:32
Well fucking is definitely a sport. But I thought we were discussing the training before the competitions at the FKKs here. Meaning the cycling race between siri and micro. Maybe you wanted to join them as well?Better to be subjected to frat boy insults by a man obsessed with my ding dong than to documented third parties confirming that you're ugly as fuck. Darn, you got knocked back down to a 3.0.

(I'll let you know when you drop back in the 2's again.).

Sirioja
06-24-21, 07:45
Strava is the app that pretty much every cyclist uses to record their routes, share them with friends and to compare times on different routes. Of course, if you have no friends then you don't share what you do with anybody. The basic app costs nothing, so you can always use it on your phone and then you can show us non believers that you are not just making things up.

Of course I know that the chance that you would share your cycling is zero, since you clearly just make things up in your imaginary world.This is why you must come with me, when nobody could have my knowledge without doing it. My passion is even stronger than money for professionals, when this is my best holidays to climb the most difficult steep. Even Italians who are crazy about Pantani, think I m really crazy to drive through Dolomiti for nearly 5 hours, just for 10,5 kms Zoncolan, the most extreme, with twice a kilometer steeper than 19% on average, just try, nearly 400 meters up in 2 kilometers, heavy motorbikes don't go. Just try on 39/28, when professionals don t climb on this.

Sirioja
06-24-21, 08:14
Got it, you're fit and sporty, but only if the gradient is 10 percent and the altitude is overs 2000 meters. Not so fit at sea level I guess. Challenge still out there if you want to put your ego and money where your mouth is.Ask any professional racer about my Zoncolan or Mortirolo or Mont Ventoux or Agnel playfields, if these are exercises for old, when professionals need dopping to climb, when I do for my pleasure, even sometimes vomiting, for my holidays. And even a bit weak, but look forward in 10 days. Like if it was for last time, so need to improve record.

HammerTime96
06-24-21, 11:08
Yeah seems the covid vaccine is causing psoriasis among other things. Was this what the girl you know got HammerTime? Cause I heard of this extremely hot girl who also now has psoriasis after the covid vaccine. Really horrible how the world hoax organization and the death cultitist ruin people lives like that.Nope, she had normal skin, never any blemishes or other issues. Now she's covered with a red rash. I hope for her it will go away and it's not related to the vaccine she took about 3 weeks ago.

HammerTime96
06-24-21, 11:22
Oh you mean this guy? He "never said that," remember?May I remind you that last year, many FKK clubs were open as well, with the exception of the big Hessen clubs? Only to be shut down again in September-October.

Apart from closed sex clubs in some German federal states like Hessen, summer last year (2020) was mostly normal in Europe, hardly any border checks, almost no "cases" despite no available "vaccines," no negative test requirements to enter bars and restaurants and gyms, open restaurants, open bars. Again: all without a "vaccine. "

What followed was a horrible winter with a long lockdown starting in October, and which only started to relax a few weeks ago. How can you be so certain that this will not repeat again this year?

Turgid
06-24-21, 16:09
Well fucking is definitely a sport. But I thought we were discussing the training before the competitions at the FKKs here. Meaning the cycling race between siri and micro. Maybe you wanted to join them as well?Please call the guy by his real name. I cannot compete with Sirioja and Mursenary, these guys are epic.

Mursenary
06-24-21, 16:14
Please call the guy by his real name. I cannot compete with Sirioja and Mursenary, these guys are epic.Thanks! But I'm just trying to put an old man in his place.

Pistons
06-24-21, 16:39
Please call the guy by his real name. I cannot compete with Sirioja and Mursenary, these guys are epic.Not very epic to be waiting 5 meters from a girl at Sharks, not knowing her name. And when someone who clearly isn't in the mood for a new room walks over to the girl who is waiting in line by the reception, just to ask about her name, this not so epic guy feels threatened. So he jumps over and starts pushing the extrovert guy away from the girl. As to mark his territory (LOL). Also not even considering that starting fighting inside an FKK is firstly very childish, and secondly it usually leads to getting thrown out. At least if the other responds equally.

Thus micro is a just name. Nicknames are only nicknames also.

HammerTime96
06-24-21, 17:50
The country with the highest vaccination rate introduces new measures, and guess what: those measures also count for vaccinated and healed persons!

Here is the article from the very "respected" (read: mainstream) Frankfurter Allgemeine: https://www.faz.net/aktuell/politik/ausland/beschraenkungen-nach-anstieg-von-corona-faellen-in-israel-17403370.html.

Auch Geimpfte oder Genesene sollen künftig in Quarantäne geschickt werden, falls sie Kontakt mit einer Person hatten, die sich mit einer „gefährlichen Variante“ des Coronavirus infiziert hat. Das gilt auch für Kontakte mit Infizierten in Flugzeugen. Bisher sind Geimpfte und Genesene von der Quarantänepflicht befreit.My rough translation: 'Also vaccinated and healed patients will be sent into quarantine in the future, should they have been exposed to a person who carries a "dangerous variant" of the Corona virus. The is also true for contact with infected persons in airplanes. Up to now, vaccinated and healed patient haven been freed from the need to quarantine. '.

https://report24.news/der-corona-zirkus-startet-erneut-israel-verhaengt-massnahmen-auch-fuer-geimpfte/

Enjoy listening to to the excuses of Mursenary Ratched, the 'Pied Piper of Hamelin,' who's comforting words ('just take the vaccine and all will be fine again') will take you off the cliff into a never-ending future of lockdowns & vaccines.

As I said before: your status of being "vaccinated" will soon be worthless (thanks to new "mutations") and just like last year, the FKK clubs will close again in autumn. Better enjoy your madmen convention of vaccination apps, tracking apps, masked prostitutes and low line-up quality fast!

Some background info for those not familiar with European folklore and American classic movies;.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nurse_Ratched

She has also become a popular metaphor for the corrupting influence of institutional power and authority in bureaucracies such as the psychiatric treatment center in which the novel is set.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pied_Piper_of_Hamelin

There are many contradictory theories about the Pied Piper. Some suggest he was a symbol of hope to the people of Hamelin, which had been attacked by plague; he drove the rats from Hamelin, saving the people from the epidemic.

Mursenary
06-24-21, 19:08
Ask any professional racer about my Zoncolan or Mortirolo or Mont Ventoux or Agnel playfields, if these are exercises for old, when professionals need dopping to climb, when I do for my pleasure, even sometimes vomiting, for my holidays. And even a bit weak, but look forward in 10 days. Like if it was for last time, so need to improve record.Then flat riding should be easy breezy for you. Like I said, I'll give you a minute head start for every kg I am heavier.

Still being a pussy that's all talk?

Mursenary
06-24-21, 19:19
Not very epic to be waiting 5 meters from a girl at Sharks, not knowing her name. And when someone who clearly isn't in the mood for a new room walks over to the girl who is waiting in line by the reception, just to ask about her name, this not so epic guy feels threatened. So he jumps over and starts pushing the extrovert guy away from the girl. As to mark his territory (LOL). Also not even considering that starting fighting inside an FKK is firstly very childish, and secondly it usually leads to getting thrown out. At least if the other responds equally.

Thus micro is a just name. Nicknames are only nicknames also.Well, I already had her name and had just told you that I was about to go to a room with her after she showered. Pretty rude to interrupt and plant seeds of booked future business, giving more negotiating power to a busy girl who was definitely going to try to upsell. Situational awareness and you were a clutz that couldn't understand a simple fact that all seasoned mongers should know. Rude, disrespectful, and fucking with another man's money. All things men should not do.

My nickname for you isn't exactly a nickname. It's actually reflective of reality. Currently 3. 0 with 30 votes. A nice little graphic breaks down those 30 votes. Simply put, it says, Pistons walks into a bar, and 14 of the 30 girls voted him physically unattractive. 13 of 30 gave him pity "okay" votes. 3 of the 30 were either fat or blind.

The fact that just by looking at a picture, 13 of 30 thinks Pistons is "untrustworthy" probably means that he's the type of guy that they think would slip something into their drinks and drag them back into his basement with no windows. Yikes.

Mursenary
06-24-21, 19:24
May I remind you that last year, many FKK clubs were open as well, with the exception of the big Hessen clubs? Only to be shut down again in September-October.

Apart from closed sex clubs in some German federal states like Hessen, summer last year (2020) was mostly normal in Europe, hardly any border checks, almost no "cases" despite no available "vaccines," no negative test requirements to enter bars and restaurants and gyms, open restaurants, open bars. Again: all without a "vaccine. "

What followed was a horrible winter with a long lockdown starting in October, and which only started to relax a few weeks ago. How can you be so certain that this will not repeat again this year?I'm not certain. Also not certain that lockdowns like last winters will occur and thus did not make premature "the sky is falling claims". That lack of composure is one thing, but the failure to admit one's own errors of prediction afterward when one was a complete asshole up to that point was even more indicative of character.

Mursenary
06-24-21, 19:27
As I said before: your status of being "vaccinated" will soon be worthless (thanks to new "mutations") and just like last year, the FKK clubs will close again in autumn. Better enjoy your madmen convention of vaccination apps, tracking apps, masked prostitutes and low line-up quality fast!
I see nothing has been learned from past errors and premature predictions persists. It would have taken little effort to have just waited and see how things progress. You know, scientific process. Alas, here we go again.

Pistons
06-24-21, 20:18
The new Delta plus variant first seen in Nepal not long ago seems to avoid vaccines to a higher degree than the original delta variant.

Pistons
06-24-21, 20:24
Well, I already had her name and had just told you that I was about to go to a room with her after she showered. Pretty rude to interrupt and plant seeds of booked future business, giving more negotiating power to a busy girl who was definitely going to try to upsell. Situational awareness and you were a clutz that couldn't understand a simple fact that all seasoned mongers should know. Rude, disrespectful, and fucking with another man's money. All things men should not do.No you didn't have her name because I asked you if you had her name. Lie 1.

There was no interruption because you were standing 5 meters away twinning you thumbs, and she was waiting in line at reception. My question would take 5 seconds. Lie 2.

She didn't upsell at all. Or are you just too insecure fearing all girls upsell? Plus I know my way well enough to not give them future ideas. Lie 3.

Starting to fight is rude. Freaking out is rude. And situational awareness is something you failed at on an epic level here!

Fucking with another man's money? LOL! As if you own a girl at an FKK you saw for the first time two hours earlier and didn't even know her name! Lie 973! LOL!

Mursenary
06-24-21, 21:20
Apart from closed sex clubs in some German federal states like Hessen, summer last year (2020) was mostly normal in Europe, hardly any border checks, almost no "cases" despite no available "vaccines," no negative test requirements to enter bars and restaurants and gyms, open restaurants, open bars. Again: all without a "vaccine.This statement right here doesn't seem to made in good faith. It paints a picture as if everything was mostly normal compared to this summer. As I recall, mask mandates were still in effect. Crowd restrictions were still implemented. Disco's were still closed. I don't recall thousands gathering in futball stadiums like they currently are doing during the Euro Cup. Were there regional folk festivals like they are planning / doing now?

Trying to compare today's European life, post-vaccination restricting lifting against last summer's life seems to be quite disingenuous and can only be reasoned if someone had ulterior motives such was desperately wanting to be right about vaccine effectiveness rather than an actual desire to assess the reality of the situation.

Mursenary
06-24-21, 21:59
No you didn't have her name because I asked you if you had her name. Lie 1.

There was no interruption because you were standing 5 meters away twinning you thumbs, and she was waiting in line at reception. My question would take 5 seconds. Lie 2.

She didn't upsell at all. Or are you just too insecure fearing all girls upsell? Plus I know my way well enough to not give them future ideas. Lie 3.

Starting to fight is rude. Freaking out is rude. And situational awareness is something you failed at on an epic level here!

Fucking with another man's money? LOL! As if you own a girl at an FKK you saw for the first time two hours earlier and didn't even know her name! Lie 973! LOL!Your memory is terrible. Either that or you have an uncanny ability to rewrite history in your own head. No point in arguing here.

But hey look, 34 votes now and you're up to 17 of 34 women (50%) who find you physically repulsive the moment they set eyes on you.

Oh and stop messaging me like a dude without any friends, oh wait.

PaulInZurich
06-24-21, 22:11
This is why you must come with me, when nobody could have my knowledge without doing it. My passion is even stronger than money for professionals, when this is my best holidays to climb the most difficult steep. Even Italians who are crazy about Pantani, think I m really crazy to drive through Dolomiti for nearly 5 hours, just for 10,5 kms Zoncolan, the most extreme, with twice a kilometer steeper than 19% on average, just try, nearly 400 meters up in 2 kilometers, heavy motorbikes don't go. Just try on 39/28, when professionals don t climb on this.Really, now you have special knowledge? Ever heard of this thing called the internet? Dude, it's obvious you are making up all this stuff about cycling. How can anybody believe a 50+ old guy who claims he is fitter than Peter Sagan? If you actually cycle these routes, you are doing them at 4 km / h like my grandmother.

You can always prove me wrong by posting Strava activities or files from any app that records GPS. I won't hold my breath waiting for them.

Sirioja
06-24-21, 22:27
Ah, I see. You must have everything perfectly fit for you to prove that you are so fit.

Challenge still out there. 31st July anywhere near Cologne or Frankfurt. If you want, we can just race tricycles up a long incline. Show me how sporty you are.If you go to Wellcum, don't miss Zoncolan. Other sport than in German woods. Today, my first holidays day since October, I brought my bicycle for service and saw a Scott KTM with disks brakes and electric gears, so I asked: does it climb on its own? Guy who is able to know what I do from how my bicycle is used, just smiled, when I told him I want to improve in Loze with 23%. Now I know.

Pistons
06-24-21, 23:24
Oh and stop messaging me like a dude without any friends, oh wait.Stop looking at my old profile picture. In return I just send you covid vaccine infected hot women who are damaged for life due to incredible amounts of idiocy!

https://www.adrreports.eu/en/search_subst.html#.

Look at the covid vaccines: closing up on 1 million severe long term side effects if taking into account the gender gap in reporting in. And that is just within EU (after brexit)! And we also see that 80 or 90% of side effects only comes after the 2nd shot. Had a 2nd link on that awhile ago I will see if I can find again. And younger people are more in danger of many of these side effects than the older generation due to how it fucks up the immune system. So far older people are in majority of the already vaccinated. And the Pfizer vaccine is not much safer than the AZ! In USA the Moderna vaccine is considered to have even more side effects than Pfizer.

This is a horror story enfolding. And of course, the victims are hiding it as well as they can. Doctors or nurses injecting people alongside the hoax lying draconic media and different health organizations should be put in jail. It is silver coins and hitman money these people are receiving from the devil himself.

Stop killing people!

Pistons
06-24-21, 23:53
https://youtu.be/JXXbIF5Okjc

This video is showing how obedient slaves to authority don't think for themselves, but act like drones. Just like unconscious AI. I believe we have at least one, if not more of these drones here on ISG.

Pistons
06-24-21, 23:54
https://youtu.be/rdrKCilEhC0

And here you have a full documentary on the Milgram experiments.

Mursenary
06-25-21, 02:08
Stop looking at my old profile picture. In return I just send you covid vaccine infected hot women who are damaged for life due to incredible amounts of idiocy!

https://www.adrreports.eu/en/search_subst.html#.

Look at the covid vaccines: closing up on 1 million severe long term side effects if taking into account the gender gap in reporting in. And that is just within EU (after brexit)! And we also see that 80 or 90% of side effects only comes after the 2nd shot. Had a 2nd link on that awhile ago I will see if I can find again. And younger people are more in danger of many of these side effects than the older generation due to how it fucks up the immune system. So far older people are in majority of the already vaccinated. And the Pfizer vaccine is not much safer than the AZ! In USA the Moderna vaccine is considered to have even more side effects than Pfizer.

This is a horror story enfolding. And of course, the victims are hiding it as well as they can. Doctors or nurses injecting people alongside the hoax lying draconic media and different health organizations should be put in jail. It is silver coins and hitman money these people are receiving from the devil himself.

Stop killing people!Uh oh, now we're up to 19 of 37 women who find you physically repulsive and 17 of 37 wouldn't trust you to not slip something in their drink.

Over 50% of women think you're ugly. Imagine if I had changed the filter to only include women ages 25-35. Yikes.

PaulInZurich
06-25-21, 02:56
If you go to Wellcum, don't miss Zoncolan. Other sport than in German woods. Today, my first holidays day since October, I brought my bicycle for service and saw a Scott KTM with disks brakes and electric gears, so I asked: does it climb on its own? Guy who is able to know what I do from how my bicycle is used, just smiled, when I told him I want to improve in Loze with 23%. Now I know.Scott is one bicycle brand, KTM is another brand. No such thing as a Scott KTM.

Mursenary
06-25-21, 03:27
https://youtu.be/JXXbIF5Okjc

This video is showing how obedient slaves to authority don't think for themselves, but act like drones. Just like unconscious AI. I believe we have at least one, if not more of these drones here on ISG.In your attempt to belittle me and quench your thirst to be respected for having some privileged insight or intellect, you posted an experiment that every university student studies in their intro psychology class at the wise age of 19, an experiment that is reintroduced to all American medical students to reinforce the need to consider medical ethics when we healthcare providers are thrown into positions of power over others.

It would have been a nice thought in questioning authoritorial obedience in the face of morality if it weren't for the fact that it was posted with malicious intent to malign an individual, an entire group of people, and probably an entire profession. It would have held more merit if it came from a complete human with actual meaningful connections to other humans. Alas, it was posted by someone who actually has no concern for the human race, just some goofy SIMP looking for social approval. Could have at least posted the Stanford Prison Experiment as to save the rest of us from a cliche lesson anyone under the age of 40 learned in high school.

Ugly, Untrustworthy, and not all that smart. Work on 1 at a time. Attractiveness might be a lost cause, but 2 out of three is a respectable goal.

Sit down. You're out of your league.

Pistons
06-25-21, 05:11
Uh oh, now we're up to 19 of 37 women who find you physically repulsive and 17 of 37 wouldn't trust you to not slip something in their drink.

Over 50% of women think you're ugly. Imagine if I had changed the filter to only include women ages 25-35. Yikes.Probably my nearly black and white old webcam picture where I look as if 18 years old doesn't interest the old crowd of women aged 30+.

I am perfectly satisfied with my looks. Not the least with the size of my gun. The most important thing according to most women!

Pistons
06-25-21, 05:17
Yes, India variant await you LOL! And now Delta plus LOL!

The naming sense for this virus is becoming as good as in the Hollywood movies LOL!Just wait for the Omicron Persei 8 mutation.

Pistons
06-25-21, 05:28
I do have one confession to make though. The Satan industry can be innovative. Though that is mainly a trait held by its leading engineers.

Mursenary
06-25-21, 06:46
If you go to Wellcum, don't miss Zoncolan. Other sport than in German woods. Today, my first holidays day since October, I brought my bicycle for service and saw a Scott KTM with disks brakes and electric gears, so I asked: does it climb on its own? Guy who is able to know what I do from how my bicycle is used, just smiled, when I told him I want to improve in Loze with 23%. Now I know.Okay okay. I'm in Europe every year first week of October.

I'll race you in Zoncolan if you accept. Loser pays entry into Welcum plus a one hour room.

Sirioja
06-25-21, 07:11
Really, now you have special knowledge? Ever heard of this thing called the internet? Dude, it's obvious you are making up all this stuff about cycling. How can anybody believe a 50+ old guy who claims he is fitter than Peter Sagan? If you actually cycle these routes, you are doing them at 4 km / h like my grandmother.

You can always prove me wrong by posting Strava activities or files from any app that records GPS. I won't hold my breath waiting for them.Try to find on internet all what I wrote about my passion, good luck, and same for free ride. When light is right for climbing, and Sagan is nothing on my steep climbing's, if he didn't compete for green jacket and Champs Elysees, he would give up when others have to wait for him. I really don t need to prove You I don t even know, anything and You are fully free to read me or not, but You keep on reading me as a new follower when I had already enough. If I didn't think I can still try to improve my times, then I would not have motivation to start, even I was so happy to see my mountains yesterday, with cows and dogs, sheeps and a small animal. My bicycle marks seem to talk for what I do. Live is much better than video. I should climb on Aosta side in July and on Swiss side which is more steep on top on August, but if I climb at 4 or even 5 km / h, then I will give after only few meters, not to lose my time.

Turgid
06-25-21, 15:39
Not very epic to be waiting 5 meters from a girl at Sharks, not knowing her name. And when someone who clearly isn't in the mood for a new room walks over to the girl who is waiting in line by the reception, just to ask about her name, this not so epic guy feels threatened. So he jumps over and starts pushing the extrovert guy away from the girl. As to mark his territory (LOL). Also not even considering that starting fighting inside an FKK is firstly very childish, and secondly it usually leads to getting thrown out. At least if the other responds equally.....Now you are the one talking sex when I was talking sport.

PaulInZurich
06-25-21, 18:46
I really don t need to prove Oh, but you crave approval, that is why you keep posting all this BS about cycling. Your problem is that I am calling your BS and I will keep calling your BS.

As always you could so easily prove me wrong with a Strava file. Now what could be the possible reason you don't prove me wrong? Maybe because you know the truth yourself, that you are a fraud?

BigBuddy69
06-25-21, 19:40
Scott is one bicycle brand, KTM is another brand. No such thing as a Scott KTM.Scott is Swiss and KTM is Austrian. To my knowledge they don't belong to the same group at all.

On the other hand, Lapierre is totally owned by the accell group who also owns Batavus, brand of Dutch city bikes. So they share the same genes: cheap and made in East Asia.

HammerTime96
06-25-21, 20:01
Okay okay. I'm in Europe every year first week of October.Great timing, just in time for the next round of lockdowns! LOL!

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-57594954

German Chancellor Angela Merkel has warned that Europe is "on thin ice" as the Delta variant of Covid spreads on the continent.
On Wednesday Mrs Merkel called for a more co-ordinated EU response and said all member states should quarantine arrivals from the UK considering the dangers of the spread of Delta.
https://ca.finance.yahoo.com/finance/news/delta-variant-dominant-germany-summer-081125237.html?guccounter=1

"The Delta variant will have the upper hand over the summer, it's more a matter of weeks than months," Spahn told a news conference, adding the variant currently makes up more than 15% of coronavirus cases reported in Germany.Good luck visiting FKKs in autumn!

HammerTime96
06-25-21, 21:29
I will not visit FKKs if:

(1) I have to give my name and other personal information at the front desk;

(2) I have to wear a mask anywhere in the club;

(3) I have to get a covid test before I am allowed entry;

(4) I am restricted to 3 or 4 hours only in the club.

I will time my return for when none of the above are required.
I second that. It's a non starter for me as well. I would add point #5 to your list as shown below.

(5) I have to be vaccinated or show a proof that I'm vaccinated.

What's the fun and how free would one feel to go there (not just FKK but also the country of Germany and Europe as a whole) if we are restricted by those requirements in a free society. It's so sad that people blindly obey rules that don't make much sense. I can't possibly fathom that the younger dudes are still afraid or paranoid about this whole Covid episode and constantly have the Covid thing on their mind! My good Lord!I agree and I see things very similarly, but I'm willing to be a bit more flexible and bend my principles simply because with all the fear mongering about the "Delta Plus Variation," I'm afraid that the FKK openings will be very short-lived. All this is entirely expected, as I predicted since many months. One has to cast the iron when it's hot, and I think the best time to visit an FKK will be in a few weeks because I recon that it will take some time for the line ups to get to a decent level.

If the line ups are good, then I might go if I'm in the area. I'm lucky because I live relatively nearby (3,5 hours drive to the Frankfurt area) so I can decide at the last moment, and I do not need hotels and flight reservations. If I needed to do all those logistical things + taking vacation days, I probably wouldn't bother.

I don't blame you. However:

1. personal information is deleted within 10 days, it's illegal for them to pass it on to anyone else.You just got to love the naivety of some people, haha!

So far, most of the things the German government has done have been totally illegal and unconstitutional so retroactively laws needed to be changed and new laws passed to make it 'legal,' and even those new laws (like the 'Emergency Brake law) are highly controversial.

The president of Germany's Federal Constitutional Court in Karlsruhe is a Merkel appointee and party member of the CDU, Stephan Harbarth. However, instead of protecting the German constitution, Harbarth has been very busy protecting Merkel's totalitarian ideas by dismissing, delaying and frustrating any appeals to the overturn Merkel's Emergency Brake law that came into effect in April 2021;.

https://www.faz.net/aktuell/politik/inland/corona-notbremse-111-verfahren-beim-verfassungsgericht-eingegangen-17314930.html

https://www.inkompetenz-center.de/bundesverfassungsgericht-entscheidungen/

https://snanews.de/20210528/blockierter-corona-eilantrag-2285515.html

https://www.tagesschau.de/inland/bverfg-corona-notbremse-eilantraege-101.html

This is how things roll in fascist Germany, just like in the 1930's and in the DDR: "Legal? Illegal? Scheissegal!" ('Legal? Illegal? Who gives a give a shit!

Mursenary
06-26-21, 00:46
Probably my nearly black and white old webcam picture where I look as if 18 years old doesn't interest the old crowd of women aged 30+.

I am perfectly satisfied with my looks. Not the least with the size of my gun. The most important thing according to most women!Uh oh. Dropped down to 22 of 41 who think you're repulsive.

Pistons
06-26-21, 01:33
Now you are the one talking sex when I was talking sport.Oh, but in that case neither of us has any idea regarding any of these two guys. Only thing we know is that type certain words on a computer and hit upload report.

Pistons
06-26-21, 03:56
, an experiment that is reintroduced to all American medical students to reinforce the need to consider medical ethics when we healthcare providers are thrown into positions of power over others.So you have heard of it. I believe this study is part of perhaps over 50% of all University degrees. Yes you do not understand its message. Because you keep acting like a brainwashed sheep and argue for things in which you do not understand the consequences of. Like vaccines. Who kills just the same way electric shock kills.

Reading never means understanding. Unfortunately understanding is very rarely well documented.

According to Plato, knowledge is not a way to measure intelligence. Philosophy is.

Pistons
06-26-21, 08:40
The alien declassification (or lie) by the world governments would make a lot of sense on many levels right before the end of this pandemic. Or even now this summer.

Even more so if the story regarding aliens would be a complete hoax in order to shift blame, unite, or shift focus. Either or more of which.

A lot of things are leading up to this. Among others that Israeli general who talked about the galactic federation a few months ago. And before the decade is over, we might have so many people chipped in one particular city that it will be able to manipulate them into seeing fake alien holograms.

For one, the theological scam won't work without aliens going forward either, as any smart person will know about religious history. And so it leads back to the Sumerians and Egyptians or even the Hindu legends where there were no gods. They all talked about some sort of alien beings coming down in space ships pretty much.

In either case, the brainwashed will continue being brainwashed also after covid-19. And especially the wannabes here on ISG.Whoopsideysi.

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/06/25/politics/ufo-report-pentagon-odni/index.html

Sirioja
06-26-21, 13:34
Oh, but you crave approval, that is why you keep posting all this BS about cycling. Your problem is that I am calling your BS and I will keep calling your BS.

As always you could so easily prove me wrong with a Strava file. Now what could be the possible reason you don't prove me wrong? Maybe because you know the truth yourself, that you are a fraud?And I just don t care about your only one more follower bullshits like many others, when I know I will climb Swiss Gran San Bernardino once more, but You won t. I will wait for You if You want to see me climbing topless, easy to find me.

Sirioja
06-26-21, 13:40
Oh, but you crave approval, that is why you keep posting all this BS about cycling. Your problem is that I am calling your BS and I will keep calling your BS.

As always you could so easily prove me wrong with a Strava file. Now what could be the possible reason you don't prove me wrong? Maybe because you know the truth yourself, that you are a fraud?And I just don't care about your only one more follower bullshits like many others, when I know I will climb Swiss Gran San Bernardino once more on this Summer, but you won't. I will wait for you if you want to see me climbing topless, easy to notice me.

Sirioja
06-26-21, 14:18
Okay okay. I'm in Europe every year first week of October.

I'll race you in Zoncolan if you accept. Loser pays entry into Welcum plus a one hour room.I thought You came on end of July / August?

Sirioja
06-26-21, 14:54
Scott is one bicycle brand, KTM is another brand. No such thing as a Scott KTM.Brand Scott whose boss is US and came to Verbier. Ch for image of free ride for business. Skis factory being above Aosta. It on the other side of Gran San Bernardino where I will wait for You on Swiss side. I m pretty sure model is KTM, nothing about brand. I joked asking if such expensive bicycle would climb alone, when I m fully sure Pogacar on my French made Lapierre will always be far before Sagan on the most high tech but without engine, real bicycle, when the guy is more important than bicycle on my steep climbings Sagan doesn't like.

Pistons
06-26-21, 15:03
Having a healthy strong good sized cock at just below 20 cm is the most important thing in life. That was something my dad lectured me in from I was very young.

Mursenary
06-26-21, 17:44
Great timing, just in time for the next round of lockdowns! LOL!

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-57594954

https://ca.finance.yahoo.com/finance/news/delta-variant-dominant-germany-summer-081125237.html?guccounter=1

Good luck visiting FKKs in autumn!Thanks. Plenty of things to do if brothels close down again. No point screaming through the town square telling everyone that the sky is falling when no one knows what will happen.

Mursenary
06-26-21, 18:17
So you have heard of it. I believe this study is part of perhaps over 50% of all University degrees. Yes you do not understand its message. Because you keep acting like a brainwashed sheep and argue for things in which you do not understand the consequences of. Like vaccines. Who kills just the same way electric shock kills.

Reading never means understanding. Unfortunately understanding is very rarely well documented.

According to Plato, knowledge is not a way to measure intelligence. Philosophy is.The millions of people who never contracted Polio or Smallpox disagree with you.

Mursenary
06-26-21, 18:54
I thought You came on end of July / August?You thought correct. And again in October. And probably again in the winter. And again in the spring. And so on and so on.

PaulInZurich
06-26-21, 23:24
Brand Scott whose boss is US and came to Verbier. Ch for image of free ride for business. Skis factory being above Aosta. It on the other side of Gran San Bernardino where I will wait for You on Swiss side. I m pretty sure model is KTM, nothing about brand. I joked asking if such expensive bicycle would climb alone, when I m fully sure Pogacar on my French made Lapierre will always be far before Sagan on the most high tech but without engine, real bicycle, when the guy is more important than bicycle on my steep climbings Sagan doesn't like.As usual, you are wrong. There is no such thing as a Scott, model KTM.

PaulInZurich
06-26-21, 23:33
And I just don t care about your only one more follower bullshits like many others, when I know I will climb Swiss Gran San Bernardino once more, but You won t. I will wait for You if You want to see me climbing topless, easy to find me.Keep on living in phantasy land or how you call it, land of bullshits.

PaulInZurich
06-26-21, 23:37
Brand Scott whose boss is US and came to Verbier. Ch for image of free ride for business. Skis factory being above Aosta. It on the other side of Gran San Bernardino where I will wait for You on Swiss side. I m pretty sure model is KTM, nothing about brand. I joked asking if such expensive bicycle would climb alone, when I m fully sure Pogacar on my French made Lapierre will always be far before Sagan on the most high tech but without engine, real bicycle, when the guy is more important than bicycle on my steep climbings Sagan doesn't like.Sure, Pogacar is a better climber than Sagan. It's just that you are no Pogacar. At best you have 25% of Pogacars power.

Sirioja
06-27-21, 04:57
You thought correct. And again in October. And probably again in the winter. And again in the spring. And so on and so on.I don't care about your schedule, I'm not a follower of yours. Just, when Zoncolan is not so close to Paris, I prefer on August for my holidays and after painful balls rush, even casting seem to be really not exceptional, Wellcum should be at least on same level on August than October.

ExpatLover
06-27-21, 06:44
Having a healthy strong good sized cock at just below 20 cm is the most important thing in life. That was something my dad lectured me in from I was very young.But having big brain is even better.

Sirioja
06-27-21, 07:10
Sure, Pogacar is a better climber than Sagan. It's just that you are no Pogacar. At best you have 25% of Pogacars power.I never claimed to be faster than Pantani in Alp Huez, he still gets record, but I was really proud when I saw famous, 3 times World champion Sagan speed on top of Loze, most steep part, when I climbed as a real tourist, without even looking at profile because I didn't plan but was told and told about. But on this Summer, I will return to perform faster than him on 2020 famous tour de France when he didn't want to be out of time, to be allowed to see Champs Elysees and to compete for green suit, so only about less than 40 mn delay allowed when he was already far behind at the bottom after la Madeleine. On Alp Huez, I always aimed to be at least 50% of Pantani who was a better climber than Pogacar or Roglic, and not with same bicycle, but my bicycle is enough for me and Pogacar on it will be much faster in Loze or Zoncolan than Sagan on high tech carbon light.

BigBuddy69
06-27-21, 07:16
Reading never means understanding. Unfortunately understanding is very rarely well documented.That's why you understood 'paracetamol comes from tree bark' when you read just the opposite?

Sirioja
06-27-21, 07:38
As usual, you are wrong. There is no such thing as a Scott, model KTM.My beloved french made bicycle as written on it, Summer friend I sleep with in car, even we sometimes both smell bad, from sweat and when cows shit on tire, is already ready to perform as I was sent, so I will go on next week end to get it and wish to start, to wake up and open my lungs, in highest ranked Iseran, not so bad for starting, with funny donkeys looking at me climbing topless. I will take photo of this expensive bicycle which should be able to climb alone, like some cars can now drive alone, when my French Lapierre need I m able to turn my legs, for nearly 4 hours for 2 sides of Mont Ventoux, for more than 3000 meters climbing for my final on end of season. But not from easy Sault they will climb on 2021 famous tour de France, when we all know, all those who ever climbed, did You ever? Much more difficult from Malaucene than Sault. But from Malaucene or Bedoin are less difficult than number 1 Zoncolan according to all racers and in top 3 Mortirolo, when Spanish Andiju with gravels may be number 2. Did You ever try one of them, just to feel effort in your body and mind? A bit more sporty than fucking girls and help to be very hard.

Mursenary
06-27-21, 15:34
Probably my nearly black and white old webcam picture where I look as if 18 years old doesn't interest the old crowd of women aged 30+.

I am perfectly satisfied with my looks. Not the least with the size of my gun. The most important thing according to most women!From:

1. "Website is AI".

2. "Men vote".

3. "Just 30+, old women".

4. "Old, webcam picture".

With all of those squirmy excuses in attempts to defend yourself, you obviously care and not happy with your results.

Got a new pic up. Sub-35 year old females for filter. Stay tuned, you're not going to like the results.

Turgid
06-27-21, 16:24
Brand Scott whose boss is US and came to Verbier. Ch for image of free ride for business. Skis factory being above Aosta. It on the other side of Gran San Bernardino where I will wait for You on Swiss side. I m pretty sure model is KTM, nothing about brand. I joked asking if such expensive bicycle would climb alone, when I m fully sure Pogacar on my French made Lapierre will always be far before Sagan on the most high tech but without engine, real bicycle, when the guy is more important than bicycle on my steep climbings Sagan doesn't like.When you and Mursenary are racing watch out for Pistons with a sign standing at the side of the road.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bh5y1q-MDl0

Sirioja
06-27-21, 18:07
Sure, Pogacar is a better climber than Sagan. It's just that you are no Pogacar. At best you have 25% of Pogacars power.Sagan couldn't even follow today on first ridiculous Brittany wall climbing for only 2 kms for about 100 meters up, when I don t leave my bed for less than 1000 meters up. I should climb much more than 30 000 meters up, often up to above 2500 meters high and only on highest ranked steep, for my great holidays. Other sport than laying on back at Globe, but helping to perform with girls.

Beijing4987
06-27-21, 18:37
It's time jettison the rants about two wheeled heroes To a different thread. It happened on the Thailand threads, for comments and reports about Annie's and Tulip massage dens. A trust fund braggart was responsible for "stupid shit in Thailand. Think of a heading. "Rants and Tour de Lance" ? I was the one by the side of the road. At least they are not cars driving in circles.

PaulInZurich
06-27-21, 19:12
Okay okay. I'm in Europe every year first week of October.

I'll race you in Zoncolan if you accept. Loser pays entry into Welcum plus a one hour room.100% sure he won't accept. It's much easier to pretend on the internet than actually do something in real life.

AmSexyBoy
06-27-21, 20:27
I don't know why some ISG users hate Asians or foreigners so much. Doesn't make any sense.

Asians' huge money actually maintain the FKK industries in Germany. Otherwise, locals money won't able to attract enough quantities and quality Romanian girls. Without Asians or America rich tourists, I believe most young girls will not come back or stay. The consequence is to left only old and ugly MILFs for locals. 50 per session.

PaulInZurich
06-27-21, 20:46
Sagan couldn't even follow today on first ridiculous Brittany wall climbing for only 2 kms for about 100 meters up, when I don t leave my bed for less than 1000 meters up.I see, you were pulling the peloton when Sagan couldn't follow? Or what exactly is your point? You wouldn't last 5 seconds in the peloton.

Still waiting for your Strava files or any other GPS file to show what an amazing cyclist you are. I claim that my grandmother cycles faster than you.

Sirioja
06-27-21, 21:13
When you and Mursenary are racing watch out for Pistons with a sign standing at the side of the road.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bh5y1q-MDl0German woman did this, with complaint now versus her and German Toni Marin was injured and suffered today.

Sirioja
06-27-21, 21:36
100% sure he won't accept. It's much easier to pretend on the internet than actually do something in real life.He told he should be in Europe on end of July / August, better for me on August around 10/15 for my holidays, when I won't drive so far for him, he is not attractive enough, on October. And Wellcum should be at least on same level on August, even no more Ferragosto party, than on October. But rather than being only a bullshitting follower like so many others, you never answered for my many invitations for Gran San Bernardino above Martigny, when I chose not too far for you. I m fully sure you are just not able, when I will climb 2 sides of Gran San Bernardino like every Summer and also plan to climb Zoncolan from Sutrio with 27% on top, new for me, and of course once more steeper side from Ovaro, for my pleasure to be able and to see Italians supporting as a hero, maybe they don't see any other topless. For sure when I arrive on top of Stelvio 2758 high. Look forward my great holidays.

Pessimist
06-27-21, 22:06
I don't know why some ISG users hate Asians or foreigners so much. Doesn't make any sense.

Asians' huge money actually maintain the FKK industries in Germany. Otherwise, locals money won't able to attract enough quantities and quality Romanian girls. Without Asians or America rich tourists, I believe most young girls will not come back or stay. The consequence is to left only old and ugly MILFs for locals. 50 per session.No one hates them. Are they being denied entry into any club? On the other hand, some clubs denied entry to some other ethnicities even if they were locals.

But *some* Asians are lazy and don't bother to find pricing; some other Asians are easy pushovers; some other Asians are arrogant and throw their money around.

Some. Not all. And yes, some non-Asians are also guilty; but for good or bad, Asians have this reputation: so much so that quite a few girls proudly proclaim themselves as Asian hunters.

Mursenary
06-28-21, 00:42
But having big brain is even better.Big Wallet trumps both.

Mursenary
06-28-21, 00:45
I don't care about your schedule, I'm not a follower of yours. Just, when Zoncolan is not so close to Paris, I prefer on August for my holidays and after painful balls rush, even casting seem to be really not exceptional, Wellcum should be at least on same level on August than October.Just letting you know so you can one day man up. You claim greatness. But you don't want to post your times. And you don't want to accept a challenge because it is too flat. Now you don't accept Zoncolan because it is not the best time of year. Pussy.

PaulInZurich
06-28-21, 05:19
... you never answered for my many invitations for Gran San Bernardino above Martigny, when I chose not too far for you. I m fully sure you are just not able, when I will climb 2 sides of Gran San Bernardino like every Summer and also plan to climb Zoncolan from Sutrio with 27% on top, new for me, and of course once more steeper side from Ovaro, for my pleasure to be able and to see Italians supporting as a hero, maybe they don't see any other topless. For sure when I arrive on top of Stelvio 2758 high. Look forward my great holidays.I don't answer invitations from people who cycle slower than my grandmother. Those Italians you mention told me they saw some guy like an extra from a movie about a POW camp and that they couldn't stop laughing because it was so ridiculous. You claim that you cycle these climbs faster than Sagan, I claim that my grandmother is faster than you.

You can always prove me wrong with a Strava file or any other GPS file.

Sirioja
06-28-21, 06:55
Just letting you know so you can one day man up. You claim greatness. But you don't want to post your times. And you don't want to accept a challenge because it is too flat. Now you don't accept Zoncolan because it is not the best time of year. Pussy.I won t drive 1300 kms and same back, for You I don t need to meet to get pleasure, but as You told You would be in Koln forrest on end of July, if You visit Wellcum around 10/15 August, usually casting being at best, even not anymore 2017 level, I should also be around in Dolomiti or Austrian border, if you want to make real sport which help to perform with girls. Size also matter, even less with WGs than in real life. Met a ex Globe natural beauty, she would be the most attractive look for me at Globe, but moved to Cleo. Ch, who seemed terrorized to get animal full inside of her, low level for sex, not really a woman when she worked at Globe. Let me know for August while I m on holidays. I doubt your friend here from Zurich will come to Gran San Bernardino, when I'm ready to take risk in his dangerous country to go close for him.

Mursenary
06-28-21, 18:37
I should also be around in Dolomiti or Austrian border, if you want to make real sport which help to perform with girls. Size also matter, even less with WGs than in real life.Okay, when? Give me a date in October. Put up or shut up.

Pistons
06-28-21, 19:39
No one hates them. Are they being denied entry into any club? On the other hand, some clubs denied entry to some other ethnicities even if they were locals.

But *some* Asians are lazy and don't bother to find pricing; some other Asians are easy pushovers; some other Asians are arrogant and throw their money around.

Some. Not all. And yes, some non-Asians are also guilty; but for good or bad, Asians have this reputation: so much so that quite a few girls proudly proclaim themselves as Asian hunters.Indeed. The proudest of paying extra is quite wild.

Mursenary
06-28-21, 20:44
It's time jettison the rants about two wheeled heroes To a different thread. It happened on the Thailand threads, for comments and reports about Annie's and Tulip massage dens. A trust fund braggart was responsible for "stupid shit in Thailand. Think of a heading. "Rants and Tour de Lance" ? I was the one by the side of the road. At least they are not cars driving in circles.What other thread than rants and WTF would you propose? Seems well placed if you ask me.

Sirioja
06-28-21, 22:20
Okay, when? Give me a date in October. Put up or shut up.Your wrote before you would be in Koln forrest on 30 July, didn't you? Can 't you be at Wellcum after Koln? When do you think you worth I drive more than 2500 kms to go and back, for you? Anyway, I really wish to be healthy enough to start on Saturday 3 July with Iseran. After 2 really sad Winters with no ski, would be really sad not to climb 25 highest ranked for more than 30 000 meters up, just for pleasure for my holidays.

Sirioja
06-28-21, 22:39
I don't answer invitations from people who cycle slower than my grandmother. Those Italians you mention told me they saw some guy like an extra from a movie about a POW camp and that they couldn't stop laughing because it was so ridiculous. You claim that you cycle these climbs faster than Sagan, I claim that my grandmother is faster than you.

You can always prove me wrong with a Strava file or any other GPS file.Read better: I wrote I was happy and proud of my speed on top of Loze which is the steepest, compare to Sagan in gruppetto who couldn't be too late, not to be kicked off. And I really wish to be faster on this Summer, when I always only go to try to be faster, when I don't have same high tech bicycle but I don't need, nor same preparation, nor same dopping, just for my passion and pleasure for my holidays. I m pretty sure you would not even be able to climb Loze, just look at profile, nor even Gran San Bernardino which is much less difficult. For sure, a bit more sporty than laying on back at Globe, heart is a bit faster.

Pessimist
06-29-21, 00:13
..If a year from now, 150 per 60 minutes becomes the norm in Darmstadt, then we should accept it. I just think accepting 150 per 60 min as the "market rate" during summer of 2020 is a little premature....

As an aside, most of the Americans I have met are probably in the 80-95th percentile. $250 K per year is not exactly rich. What they share in common is a dedication to the hobby, as evidenced by their willingness to travel across an ocean. Many are single bachelors with no offspring and no alimony to pay. And if they are age 50 or older, they might have received some inheritance. These mongers spend probably a third (or more) of their disposable income on the hobby. Contrast that to locals who come from every income bracket and generally have lower dedication to the hobby.Tbh, 150 an HR has already been the norm with a lot of Asian hunters if things like DFK and BBBJ (which used to be included in a typical 50 session till 5 years ago) are thrown in. I am hoping it will not go up much more than 150.

Rich is a dirty word these days. This link is a simple but good read.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/08/opinion/sunday/what-the-rich-wont-tell-you.html

Anyway, basing adjectives such as rich and wealthy on annual income is somewhat useless. A 28 year old hotshot banking associate making 250 K can hope to become rich one day. A 50 yr old dude with stay at home wife and 2 kids in college making 250 K is solidly middle class (or even lower middle class if living in bay area). It all depends on how long you made that amount, how much is going away in taxes, where do you live, so many other factors. I think HNWI is defined as being $5 M or even $30 M wealth level; personally, I would go with the latter. This is for the US. No clue about other nations.

"1/3 of disposable income on the hobby" - I doubt that you will find stats anywhere for this sort of thing. First, who qualifies as a hardcore traveling international monger? It is tough enough to find good data on wealth and income levels of normal people let alone for this specific subset. We will not know what their disposable income is either. That might not even matter. To use your own example, disposable income has no meaning in the case of a 50 year old single dude who inherited his money. He is spending out of his wealth and not annual income; some mongers may spend consistently similar amounts year after year, some others may monger hard for a few years and completely withdraw from the hobby (so, they are ranging between 0% in one year to potentially more than 100% in other years). That 33% percent is just a random guess, could be anything.

I am quite disciplined, don't take extras except in rare occasions; it is actually not so easy to run up the bill too much. My annual mongering spend inclusive of what I give sugarbabes is hardly much, and small enough to be hidden w / o being noticed.

If you park yourself in Frankfurt and attended a club 6 days a week, 52 weeks a year (assume you need a day of sabbath like god did), and assume you purchase cheap entry tickets in bulk because you attend daily and assume you take 3 hourly sessions with no extras every day, your spend may come to 52*6*350 = 109 K (assuming 50 for entry ticket). If you saved up 2 million and park it in a 5% yielding security, you can do this for the rest of your life and not touch the principal. Conversely, for a dude with disposable spending of 500 K annually, that is only 21%, even with this absurd example. (and BTW, any dude who is spending nearly all his waking time in clubs like that has no need for any other disposable income; he might as well rent a bunk bed next to a WG inside the club and just live there).

Mursenary
06-29-21, 04:46
Your wrote before you would be in Koln forrest on 30 July, didn't you? Can 't you be at Wellcum after Koln? When do you think you worth I drive more than 2500 kms to go and back, for you? Anyway, I really wish to be healthy enough to start on Saturday 3 July with Iseran. After 2 really sad Winters with no ski, would be really sad not to climb 25 highest ranked for more than 30 000 meters up, just for pleasure for my holidays.In Germany for one week in July / August. Anywhere in Western Germany until August 2nd.

Any date, any place in Europe in early October.

PaulInZurich
06-29-21, 05:12
Read better: I wrote I was happy and proud of my speed on top of Loze which is the steepest, compare to Sagan in gruppetto who couldn't be too late, not to be kicked off. And I really wish to be faster on this Summer, when I always only go to try to be faster, when I don't have same high tech bicycle but I don't need, nor same preparation, nor same dopping, just for my passion and pleasure for my holidays. I m pretty sure you would not even be able to climb Loze, just look at profile, nor even Gran San Bernardino which is much less difficult. For sure, a bit more sporty than laying on back at Globe, heart is a bit faster.4 km / h is nothing to be proud off. 100% sure you were not faster than Sagan, nobody sane believes that. You had plenty of opportunities to prove your claims yet you never do. Maybe you are proud that you could stay upright with the help of your training wheels.

I claim my grandmother cycles faster than you.

McAdonis
06-29-21, 14:22
If you park yourself in Frankfurt and attended a club 6 days a week, 52 weeks a year (assume you need a day of sabbath like god did), and assume you purchase cheap entry tickets in bulk because you attend daily and assume you take 3 hourly sessions with no extras every day, your spend may come to 52*6*350 = 109 K (assuming 50 for entry ticket). If you saved up 2 million and park it in a 5% yielding security, you can do this for the rest of your life and not touch the principal. Conversely, for a dude with disposable spending of 500 K annually, that is only 21%, even with this absurd example. (and BTW, any dude who is spending nearly all his waking time in clubs like that has no need for any other disposable income; he might as well rent a bunk bed next to a WG inside the club and just live there).Yes, it is a guess. But to be fair, I think your comment about Asian hunters charging 150 EUR per hour pre-pandemic is a guess too. I get the impression that Asian mongers are more susceptible to being bullied at the money locker than forming a long-term sugar baby relationship. Especially if there is a language barrier. So it's a quick score as opposed to financially draining a monger's account over a long term. I would guess it is easier for the WG to keep a sugar daddy addicted, if the monger is local to Frankfurt or at least Western Europe. Without regular contact, those money transfers might stop.

I had to double check my definitions since both you and Mursenary interpreted my calculations as pre-tax:

Disposable income is the money that is available to invest, save, or spend on necessities and nonessential items after deducting income taxes.

https://www.investopedia.com/ask/answers/033015/what-difference-between-disposable-income-and-discretionary-income.aspWouldn't after tax income be a better way to assess budgeting? Since Americans and Europeans are taxed differently.

Turgid
06-29-21, 16:36
What other thread than rants and WTF would you propose? Seems well placed if you ask me.Isn't it interesting that the persons who complain the most about content of posts are the ones who post the most trash?

Pessimist
06-29-21, 17:55
Yes, it is a guess. But to be fair, I think your comment about Asian hunters charging 150 EUR per hour pre-pandemic is a guess too. I get the impression that Asian mongers are more susceptible to being bullied at the money locker than forming a long-term sugar baby relationship. Especially if there is a language barrier. So it's a quick score as opposed to financially draining a monger's account over a long term. I would guess it is easier for the WG to keep a sugar daddy addicted, if the monger is local to Frankfurt or at least Western Europe. Without regular contact, those money transfers might stop.

I had to double check my definitions since both you and Mursenary interpreted my calculations as pre-tax:

Wouldn't after tax income be a better way to assess budgeting? Since Americans and Europeans are taxed differently.I did not interpret disposable as pre tax. My tax comment applied to your earlier statements about income levels. Generally, when income levels are stated, it is customary to use pre tax to make those brackets because every person's tax rate can be different (eg. "average income level in US is $x". Here x refers to pre tax, not post tax). Your statements implied an income of 250 K or whatever as being rich yadda yadda, but a gross income in itself says very little about someone in today's society. Jobs can be lost at a minute notice, expense and responsibility and tax levels can be vastly different, etc. The broader point is, income is a relatively useless metric to judge one's wealth; net worth is much better (however, accurate data can be hard to come by).

I think the "150 charged by Asian hunters" is absolutely not a guess. I did not say every single Asian hunter charged that much of every single monger in the club, but many did; those have been well reported here and many of those girls have got those bad habits and demanded similar amounts of many other non Asians too, me included. To be sure, I don't place the blame on solely Asians but it is the girls themselves who called themselves Asian hunters. May be not in so many words but "I do anal only w / Asians" "I am very popular with Asians" etc are quite often heard from some of the better known Asian hunters.

Personally, I think it is impossible to generalize 4+ billion Asians. Might as well call them "men or mongers". The only difference is that the Asian dudes in FKKs are a small subset of all Asians out there; I don't know if there are some specific characteristics common to them, other than they are in a foreign country, have language and cultural issues; I hear native Japanese guys in the clubs are somewhat pliant but could be just a stereotype.

ExpatLover
06-29-21, 19:54
And despite what I thought, Palace is reopening on the 2nd July, this Friday.
50 euro entry. As it will probably be a sausage fest, expect free food.

https://www.fkk24.de/the-palace/events/wiedereroeffnung

Should I go? What do you think?Of course you have to go, you will get a great sausage festival and on top of that with some luck Delta or even Delta plus variant, impossible not to take this very attractive offer.

Sirioja
06-29-21, 19:59
In Germany for one week in July / August. Anywhere in Western Germany until August 2nd.

Any date, any place in Europe in early October.OK, so not Zoncolan because too far to drive from Paris, but I will try to find another famous legend closer to Germany where I think you should mainly stay, for beginning of October, on week end. Won't be so steep. Maybe San Bernardino. Ch from Martigny climbing to my beloved Verbier. A bit steep to Verbier, about 550 kms south Sharks. I remember when Contador exploded Armstrong there.

Lanthano
06-29-21, 21:11
Of course you have to go, you will get a great sausage festival and on top of that with some luck Delta or even Delta plus variant, impossible not to take this very attractive offer.Is this before or after the cops storm in and then call my mother telling her I've been in a brothel?

If you can't post anything useful, perhaps don't post at all.

BigBuddy69
06-29-21, 22:24
If you can't post anything useful, perhaps don't post at all.Thumbs up!

Mursenary
06-29-21, 23:39
Yes, it is a guess. But to be fair, I think your comment about Asian hunters charging 150 EUR per hour pre-pandemic is a guess too. I get the impression that Asian mongers are more susceptible to being bullied at the money locker than forming a long-term sugar baby relationship. Especially if there is a language barrier. So it's a quick score as opposed to financially draining a monger's account over a long term. I would guess it is easier for the WG to keep a sugar daddy addicted, if the monger is local to Frankfurt or at least Western Europe. Without regular contact, those money transfers might stop.

Wouldn't after tax income be a better way to assess budgeting? Since Americans and Europeans are taxed differently.I didn't even notice that you said disposable. So you're probably on point with that "one third if not more" estimate. I wouldn't even throw in the tax / post tax stuff as even if Americans pay less in taxes, we pay on the back end since we don't have the social services provided by the European counterparts.

Almost by pure logistics, Asians from Asia will not ever be the long game, addiction type. The only Asian whales are the Euro-Asians and the Asian-Americans. The guys who pay 150 e per hour cross all demographics, Europeans included. Focusing on only the Asians is just scapegoating that phenomenon.

What girls really get with the Asian-Asians is the no-confrontation, no-stress quick buck. They can run through a busload of 6 Japanese businessmen in 2 hours and come out 300-500 euro. They come out well paid after sessions where the guys don't demand much. Low stress, decent bucks, hardly ever super old or obese, low body odor, yada yada. Of course they'll chase those clients, small dick or not. The worst they have to deal with is an overgrown Bush.

But I'll stress again how this is still scapegoating. With the exception of a quiet Monday / Tuesday at Oase, I've never seen a day where Asians make up more than 10% of clients. And I surely don't see groups of Asians 7 days a week. Point is, there just isn't enough business from only Asians to justify so my scapegoating. I'm guessing that at this moment, you will not see more than 2 or 3 Asians in any club and yet the Hessen reports suggest an even more Sharky environment than ever before. Even in NRW, these girls are apparently playing the CBJ angle more. And how often do those clubs have zero Asian clients, quite often.

Mr Ho
06-30-21, 00:45
Is this before or after the cops storm in and then call my mother telling her I've been in a brothel?

If you can't post anything useful, perhaps don't post at all.That really happened? Why would they call your mother? How old are you? Or you are disable or something? Why do cops call your mother? Palace is FKK, not a high school LOL!

McAdonis
06-30-21, 01:15
I think the "150 charged by Asian hunters" is absolutely not a guess. I did not say every single Asian hunter charged that much of every single monger in the club, but many did; those have been well reported here and many of those girls have got those bad habits and demanded similar amounts of many other non Asians too, me included.I have not really gone with many "new" WGs Sharks in a long time, although Sharks used to be my favorite club between 2014-2016.

So what I am reading is only some WGs charge some men 150 EUR per hour. To me, the most renowned Asian hunters would be Evita, Cosmina, Helen. I thought they were just known for being "busy" or otherwise "not available". And that they rejected men as opposed to quoting them higher rates. With those three, I have even heard of Asian mongers complain that they were bumped by other Asian mongers. My impression is that Evita, Cosmina, Helen charged Asian mongers market rates to lure them in, but just had a way of converting them to long-term business relationships with their charm (or the Asian mongers' gullibility). I have heard about Melissa charging 120 EUR per hour more or less to all mongers. But she is upfront about it. I do not think she targets Asians. I think there are some WGs who target any newbie monger, but specifically Asians who cannot speak English or German, trying to throw all extras and get 250 for 15 minutes work.

ExpatLover
06-30-21, 06:03
Is this before or after the cops storm in and then call my mother telling her I've been in a brothel?

If you can't post anything useful, perhaps don't post at all.I just try to help you to make the right decision. Have a look at the WHO about the transmission of the covid, you will probably understand that a FKK has everything wrong. I never try to think with my dick but with my head. Probably the next wave o the pandemic is on our door, 50% of the new cases are from fully vaccinated people if this is not a point of concern.

Sirioja
06-30-21, 07:13
I have not really gone with many "new" WGs Sharks in a long time, although Sharks used to be my favorite club between 2014-2016.

So what I am reading is only some WGs charge some men 150 EUR per hour. To me, the most renowned Asian hunters would be Evita, Cosmina, Helen. I thought they were just known for being "busy" or otherwise "not available". And that they rejected men as opposed to quoting them higher rates. With those three, I have even heard of Asian mongers complain that they were bumped by other Asian mongers. My impression is that Evita, Cosmina, Helen charged Asian mongers market rates to lure them in, but just had a way of converting them to long-term business relationships with their charm (or the Asian mongers' gullibility). I have heard about Melissa charging 120 EUR per hour more or less to all mongers. But she is upfront about it. I do not think she targets Asians. I think there are some WGs who target any newbie monger, but specifically Asians who cannot speak English or German, trying to throw all extras and get 250 for 15 minutes work.Red hair Melissa sitting close to SM used to ask 100/30 or 150/60 , but she told before going, so she is honest.

Lanthano
06-30-21, 10:48
We have a user here baiting everyone who is left to write whatever he likes, even if it contributes nothing to the discussion.
Anyway, I am considering heading over there.

ExpatLover
06-30-21, 11:22
We have a user here baiting everyone who is left to write whatever he likes, even if it contributes nothing to the discussion.
Anyway, I am considering heading over there.Always the same story, when the reality does' t match what the people think or what they should do the reality does' t exist, so simple. Delta variant is strongly around, visiting prostitutes is at high risk but never mind my little bit pleasure is more important that the reality. In the UK we have 117 deaths from Delta, 50 were fully vaccinated with 2 shots over 21 days which means like I was writing it many times the vaccines are far less efficient than what was communicated. Probably we will see a 4th wave in the coming months, but still people attending Wembley. Just like the reality does t exist.

Mursenary
06-30-21, 15:06
I have not really gone with many "new" WGs Sharks in a long time, although Sharks used to be my favorite club between 2014-2016.

So what I am reading is only some WGs charge some men 150 EUR per hour. To me, the most renowned Asian hunters would be Evita, Cosmina, Helen. I thought they were just known for being "busy" or otherwise "not available". And that they rejected men as opposed to quoting them higher rates. With those three, I have even heard of Asian mongers complain that they were bumped by other Asian mongers. My impression is that Evita, Cosmina, Helen charged Asian mongers market rates to lure them in, but just had a way of converting them to long-term business relationships with their charm (or the Asian mongers' gullibility). I have heard about Melissa charging 120 EUR per hour more or less to all mongers. But she is upfront about it. I do not think she targets Asians. I think there are some WGs who target any newbie monger, but specifically Asians who cannot speak English or German, trying to throw all extras and get 250 for 15 minutes work.I have gone with all three, Evita, Helen, and Cosmina. Probably 20 rooms with Evita, a half dozen with Helen, and twice with Cosmina.

I have only ever done one hour rooms with Cosmina and Helen. With Evita, they ranged from 30 mins to 2 hours, averaging 1 hour.

Not once has any of them asked for more than club standard. They never even asked for a tip. At the same time, I am certain that the majority of Cosmina and Helen's clients are not Asian. Cosmina just once had the long time Japanese whale who she spent entire nights. And Helen, well she just talks about her Asian huntress role quite openly. Neither seem to openly deny non Asian mongers. Evita on the other hand has quite a large following of Asians and was just constantly booked.

Turgid
06-30-21, 15:26
Red hair Melissa sitting close to SM used to ask 100/30 or 150/60 , but she told before going, so she is honest.Melissa really thinks she's the cat's whiskers. I never like going with a girl who fancies herself too much, the service is invariably bad. No problem for guys who like looks more than service.

McAdonis
06-30-21, 15:28
Red hair Melissa sitting close to SM used to ask 100/30 or 150/60 , but she told before going, so she is honest.She charged the same rates for private incall. The other Sharks WGs also charged those rates during lockdown. 150/60 is the "market rate" for private incall. But in the club, they should be charging less.

Pessimist
06-30-21, 16:17

So what I am reading is only some WGs charge some men 150 EUR per hour. To me, the most renowned Asian hunters would be Evita, Cosmina, Helen. I thought they were just known for being "busy" or otherwise "not available". And that they rejected men as opposed to quoting them higher rates. With those three, I have even heard of Asian mongers complain that they were bumped by other Asian mongers. My impression is that Evita, Cosmina, Helen charged Asian mongers market rates to lure them in, but just had a way of converting them to long-term business relationships with their charm (or the Asian mongers' gullibility). I have heard about Melissa charging 120 EUR per hour more or less to all mongers. But she is upfront about it. I do not think she targets Asians. I think there are some WGs who target any newbie monger, but specifically Asians who cannot speak English or German, trying to throw all extras and get 250 for 15 minutes work.I am not good with names. That is true even in my own professional life unfortunately. In these clubs, I don't bother to ask their names and if they tell me, I tend to forget. I notice a lot of guys start their opening pitch to the girls with "hey what's your name, I am x". Of the ones you mentioned I know Evita for sure, Cosmina rings a bell but don't remember which club and from when; could be that I am confusing some face with some other name. Even when I am visiting these clubs somewhat regularly it is tough enough to remember and now it is all a blur after 17+ months.

I thought 50 E for 30 m is standard at the Hessen clubs. I did not run into any that I can recall refusing a 50 E session for 30 M. Strange, asking upfront 120 E for an hour: Isn't that against the rules? If you go to the room w / a girl w / o prenegotiation, you are still entitled to purchasing a 50 E session? At least that's been my experience. The Asian hunters tend to cut short on a bunch of things which I mentioned elsewhere: time, everything being an extra, bad attitude, terrible service, constant upselling, etc. Yes, I don't disagree that it is not only Asians that fall prey to this, but the prevailing attitude I have seen from these girls is "I can get away with these because I have Asian customers that are ready to pick up the slack".

Mursenary
06-30-21, 18:36
Melissa really thinks she's the cat's whiskers. I never like going with a girl who fancies herself too much, the service is invariably bad. No problem for guys who like looks more than service.Body near perfection, service adequate, teeth quite offputting, personality of a wet paper bag. She's a half grade above optic-fuck and she charges the price of a super star. No thanks for me also.

Sirioja
06-30-21, 20:48
Melissa really thinks she's the cat's whiskers. I never like going with a girl who fancies herself too much, the service is invariably bad. No problem for guys who like looks more than service.I found her higher than average to chat, but no wow for her face nor in bed, but I would be happy to find more girls on her level in brothels.

Jimmy Fiddle
06-30-21, 22:01
I went to World on Sunday. When I got there the parking lot was not very full, so it was clear that the club would be pretty empty. After the bureaucratic registration stuff and a quick test, I was then allowed into the "holy halls". In the end there were approximately 50 guests and 8-10 girls on site.

A lot of doors were open upstairs and the joint was pretty airy and well ventilated. After 10 months I sweated again in the two indoor saunas. The steam bath was not in use. The indoor pool has given way to a number of new rooms. Now less wellness and more of a focus on core business.

It was apparent that the outside area had been opened hastily. The outside pool is now covered with algae and the lawn has not been mowed for a long time. Outside there are no sunbeds, no seats or seat cushions, no outside bar.

Personally, I don't find the price model Eur10 entry and drinks / food for a fee bad. The drink prices were apparently at the same level as before Corona. The food prices were bar usual.

I never counted more than 6 girls in the main hall, so there were probably only a total of 8-10 girls in the club. All U30's, from skinny to plump, something for every taste. It seemed mainly from the Balkans. A girl with short cropped hair, had a very interesting appearance and would have been worth talking to but unfortunately not seen again after a brief appearance. Too bad!

In summary allow 15 minutes for access formalities including test; do not expect much from the outdoor area. For Eur10 entry after 10 months you will sweat it out again in the zimmer; basic services for girls are available.

On a side note is interesting and conspicuous how some have knocked the new format at World and advertised a new club in Euskirchen. Also at the same time others have praised the big investment made in World.

Jimmy.

Adindas
07-01-21, 01:23
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-57358241

How many times we have read the story like this, but it keeps happening again and again. Because for some idiots their cock rules their head.

For $250,000 he could f*ck a thousand of girls in FKK girls better look and younger than his bride.

Sirioja
07-01-21, 04:48
She charged the same rates for private incall. The other Sharks WGs also charged those rates during lockdown. 150/60 is the "market rate" for private incall. But in the club, they should be charging less.She has to pay around 100 daily at Sharks. I didn t repeat because of her upselling, even honest, telling before going, when I could have tried more for 100/60, when Sharks casting was often poor and she was above the average level.

HammerTime96
07-01-21, 05:56
Half of Australia's population is now under lockdown because of the globalist's "Delta Varian" hysteria:

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/06/30/australia-extends-lockdown-measures-amid-delta-covid-variant-outbreak.html

Around one in two Australians are under stay-at-home orders, with millions others subjected to movement curbs and mandatory mask-wearing.When will Europe and Germany be next? Just wait for autumn to arrive in Europe, as it's now 'autumn-winter' on the southern Hemisphere: tik-tok-tik-tok-tik-tok.

HammerTime96
07-01-21, 06:25

How many times we have read the story like this, but it keeps happening again and again. Because for some idiots their cock rules their head.

For $250,000 he could f*ck a thousand of girls in FKK girls better look and younger than his bride.Hahaha, James is just dumb leftwing ("charity worker") idiot who got separated from his tax-payer funded wealth and salary. These are the kind of sex tourist morons who pay 150 Euros for 1 hour of minimalistic no-DFK service in a German FKK club and then even leave a generous tip, and these are the type of idiots who are upsold a "vaccine" to "get their freedom back. ".

By the way, what kind of "charity" pays a salary that allows someone to save roughly $400 k? Most regular 9-5 office workers can only dream of such savings when they reach 52 years old and can still cash in for another 13 years. Another tax-payer funded leftwing pipe dream project? You'd expect someone who works for a charity to live a frugal lifestyle and be careful with money.

James finally realised that the women had scammed him out of about $250,000, two-thirds of his life savings. James finally got a taste of his own medicine, imagine how the donors (voluntary or involuntary-tax-payers) to this charity must feel when they find out he's been able to squander $250 k of *their* hard earned money which was actually meant for charity, and not to finance the luxurious lifestyle of the "charity worker. ".

They should not have blanked his face, so that all WGs in FKK-Land can easily recognise him and take him for a ride to help him get rid of the remaining $130 k! LOL!

Ararat
07-01-21, 16:21
Half of Australia's population is now under lockdown because of the globalist's "Delta Varian" hysteria:

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/06/30/australia-extends-lockdown-measures-amid-delta-covid-variant-outbreak.html

When will Europe and Germany be next? Just wait for autumn to arrive in Europe, as it's now 'autumn-winter' on the southern Hemisphere: tik-tok-tik-tok-tik-tok.It's funny that you're so scared.

What makes you think Germany will copy the rightwing Australian government's methods? Australia has been very strict from the start with a zero tolerance policy.

Turgid
07-01-21, 16:57
I found her higher than average to chat....Melissa? How did you approach her? What was your opening line? What did you talk about?

HammerTime96
07-01-21, 17:23
But double injection vaccination should be enough to enter the club.

Why then PCR-test?

What are they doing?Duh, because it's not about a "virus" but it's about building a Marxist police state.

Pessimist
07-01-21, 20:20

For $250,000 he could f*ck a thousand of girls in FKK girls better look and younger than his bride.I feel sorry for this dude but I don't think there is any lesson. He was foolish and was bound to be duped. I am surprised he lasted till his 50's before getting fleeced.

Mursenary
07-01-21, 22:21
Duh, because it's not about a "virus" but it's about building a Marxist police state.Totally. You know, those darn communist Sharks brothel owners being part of the master plan. Jesus.

To all others, I don't believe you need the test if you're vaxxed. I think that was someone interpreting HB's post incorrectly. Definitely not the case at Samya if vaxxed 2 weeks prior.

Senex
07-02-21, 00:38
Duh, because it's not about a "virus" but it's about building a Marxist police state.Quite BS.

With respect to vaccination It should be one of the Officially accepted like BioNTech / Pfizer, Moderna, Johnson&Johnson or Astra Zeneca.

The Marxist" Sputnik V is not (yet) accepted.

ExpatLover
07-02-21, 06:29
Melissa? How did you approach her? What was your opening line? What did you talk about?I will give my secret, first of all you compliment her about her beauty, than you just ask her if she time for you that simple and efficiency around 100%.

Pistons
07-02-21, 06:56
I have concluded from years of experience that ExpatLover here on ISG is not the person he claims to be. It is an account made by an interest organization working against sex trade. So against the nature of this forum. And also against for example Amnesty International, who I morally agree with. A troll account. It is very weired how the administration are allowing it to keep posting in the age of Google and Facebook censorship. Unless there is more happening behind the scenes.

Arnold15
07-02-21, 12:48
Duh, because it's not about a "virus" but it's about building a Marxist police state.I agree about this to 100 %.

ExpatLover
07-02-21, 13:34
I agree about this to 100 %.May be you should get some reliable info about what is the pandemic, how many people died, how many people are suffering from long covid side effects, about how many were desperately waiting for medical support for one of there beloved. May be also about the spreading of the Delta variant, about the new lockdowns in Portugal, Tunis. Some are trying to get info and to behave accordantly others are just controlled by the libido (like animals) and just want to go fuck prostitutes despite all the potential risks.

HammerTime96
07-02-21, 14:00
Sociopath politician with rotting teeth (and no, I'm not talking about Guy Verhofstadt, haha) continues to spread fear.

Demagogue German SPD politician Karl Lauterbach, the man with the 'Hollywood smile' and who has been a key person since the beginning of this 'crisis,' and who has been visiting talkshows around the clock to spread more fearporn in order to influence public opinion ahead of more lockdowns, is now warning about the coming of a "super-virus" that is resistant against vaccines:

https://www.t-online.de/nachrichten/panorama/id_90373180/lauterbach-warnt-bei-lanz-vor-super-coronavirus-gegen-jede-impfung-immun-.html

Es ist Sommer und der Corona-Albtraum scheint schlagartig ganz weit weg zu sein. Vielleicht können wir ja doch ganz gut mit diesem neuen Virus leben und es wird irgendwann vergleichbar mit der Grippe zur Normalität? Ein naiver Irrglaube, warnte SPD-Gesundheitsexperte Karl Lauterbach am Donnerstag bei "Markus Lanz".My rough translation: 'It's summer and the Corona nightmare seems suddenly very far away. Maybe we can live quite well with this new virus, and some day it will be normal, just like the flu? A naive misconception, warns SPD health expert Karl Lauterbach on Thursday at Markus Lanz.'

Most of 'Klabauterbach's' doomsday scenarios, like his warnings for the 'horror winter of 2020-2021' or 'the collapse of the ICU capacity in Germany,' or the 'British mutation killing thousands of youngsters,' turned out to be complete lies and hoaxes. Nevertheless, he continues to be invited in all German mainstream media, and because of this he continues to stoke massive amounts of fear into the German people in order to pave the way for MerKill to get away with more totalitarian laws and lockdowns.

Better enjoy those FKK openings, those silly masks, surrendering your private data, those experimental gene therapy 'vaccines,' those poor line-ups, and gay parties due to massive ratio of male attendance compared to WG, real quickly, because in autumn it will probably all be over *again!

Tik-tok-tik-tok-tik-tok-tik-tok.

P.S. Lauterbach is someone who can't even take care of his own teeth (Google pictures of "Lauterbach zaehne") yet he claims to know what's best for the whole world. LOL!

Sirioja
07-02-21, 15:42
Melissa? How did you approach her? What was your opening line? What did you talk about?On a day with low level casting, as unfortunately too often at Sharks since 2017, she was sitting in her couch, really nice to chat, not full red hair at this time, more interesting than average of WGs, not a whole lie, I stayed 150/60 with her when she gave me her rates before going. Not so bad but I never repeated for her rates. When she would be one of the sexiest natural body at Globe, I missed her body level compare to what I saw yesterday at Sharks. For me, no wow, but Melissa can be a nice girl if she feels to be respected. But I don t like red hair, I like ginger even they are often bitter taste. Also no wow for her face even not ugly and above at Sharks. I miss Megan level for faces now since a while at Sharks.

Beijing4987
07-02-21, 18:01
I feel sorry for this dude but I don't think there is any lesson. He was foolish and was bound to be duped. I am surprised he lasted till his 50's before getting fleeced.Anybody here not guilty? Step forward and be counted. Especially those who tout penis size, their prowess in bed or riding a bicycle. Married men are led around by their middle leg. 50% get divorced and lose the house.

ExpatLover
07-02-21, 18:12
I have concluded from years of experience that ExpatLover here on ISG is not the person he claims to be. It is an account made by an interest organization working against sex trade. So against the nature of this forum. And also against for example Amnesty International, who I morally agree with. A troll account. It is very weired how the administration are allowing it to keep posting in the age of Google and Facebook censorship. Unless there is more happening behind the scenes.May be you should make yours the famous sentence from Voltaire " even I don t agree with what you are saying I will fight until my death that you can say it" but when I see your posts I don t believe that you are able to understand it.

Gino02
07-02-21, 18:46
I have concluded from years of experience that ExpatLover here on ISG is not the person he claims to be. It is an account made by an interest organization working against sex trade. So against the nature of this forum. And also against for example Amnesty International, who I morally agree with. A troll account. It is very weired how the administration are allowing it to keep posting in the age of Google and Facebook censorship. Unless there is more happening behind the scenes.Maybe it's the US White House account?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9748517/White-House-sparks-outrage-tweet-claiming-July-4-cookouts-CHEAPER-year.html

Pessimist
07-02-21, 19:47
Anybody here not guilty? Step forward and be counted. Especially those who tout penis size, their prowess in bed or riding a bicycle. Married men are led around by their middle leg. 50% get divorced and lose the house.I fear you are getting lost. Getting duped is the man's problem, not those other things. Many guys do all the other things you are talking about, and of course all of us get to 50's eventually. Very few of us get duped out of our life savings.

HammerTime96
07-02-21, 20:02
Anybody here not guilty? Step forward and be counted. Especially those who tout penis size, their prowess in bed or riding a bicycle. Married men are led around by their middle leg. 50% get divorced and lose the house.For $250 k?

Sure, everybody get's ripped off once in a while, but most *intelligent* people catch on pretty quick, learn from their rooky mistakes, and then move on.

The sucker in the article however dumped $250 k into a bottomless pit before finally waking up that he ad been scammed.

It's funny that you're so scared.

What makes you think Germany will copy the rightwing Australian government's methods? Australia has been very strict from the start with a zero tolerance policy.I'm not the one who is scared of the virus, you idiot! Learn how to READ! It's the dumb public that has been scared into taking experimental vaccines and is again being brainwashed to fear the *Delta Variant. *.

I'm NOT scared of the virus, I'm scared of the next lockdowns and the fascist police state to regulate those lockdowns!

Obviously you want the Covid madness with tests and vaccines, the poor FKK line ups, and all the FKK restrictions to continue because you're so scared of the virus?

BigBuddy69
07-02-21, 20:51
Better quote. "If you have nothing to say, say nothing." Mark Twain.

Pessimist
07-02-21, 22:09
In some cultures, it is more socially acceptable to flaunt material wealth. There are stories of nouveau riche Chinese mongers traveling together as a group to Thailand and throwing money around. And it becomes a competition amongst friends over who spends more. In Middle-Eastern cultures, there is this social dynamic as well. You can find YouTube videos of violent altercations when two men are fighting over who will pay the restaurant bill. This is a game of one-upsmanship between male friends and has nothing to do with the WG. They have zero intention to win the WG over or even see her again. They might not even remember the WG's name. Club owners appreciate these men as well as they are buying the expensive bottles of liquor.

Then you have more lovesick-puppy SIMP mongers. These could be one percenters. Or these could be 85-percenters spending like one-percenters over a 2-3 year period, draining their retirement nest egg. Their intention is to win the WG over. Or impress the WG, believing she will appreciate him and fall in love with him. These men are buying expensive gifts, taking WGs shopping, and giving her a living stipend, so this goes well beyond just tipping at the money lockers.

I suspect WG exaggerate how much they receive from this second type of whale. Many WGs tell will openly talk about the sugar daddies sponsoring them. The subtext being "I am in high-demand so if you want my attention you better tip or long-room me". So they are not directly asking for a tip. But some mongers may feel pressured to tip to ensure continued good service on repeat sessions.Are these real examples of conspicuous and stupid spending that you know of, first hand? Or, are they anecdotes from reading stories here? Seriously, are there mongers visiting FKKs that are taking WGs to expensive shopping? Why? She would have fucked the guy in the club for a normal price and given extra fake love for a 20 tip.

I can understand trying to impress friends and peers with expensive cars, houses and vacations but I don't know who they are trying to impress by giving too much money to tutes in fuck clubs. I mean, most of the time at the money locker it is just you and the girl, no one else even knows how much money you gave her. If trying to impress others, why not just lie that you gave her 200 extra when in fact it was just the normal amount?

In my experience, being 1 percenter is different from spending like a 1 percenter. The 1 percenters I know in the US (which now takes north of $10 mil net worth to get there) are normal spenders and some are tight fisted bastards. I worked for a hedge fund PM early in my career and it was a small shop with just 5 of us, so I saw him the whole day. He had $100 M of his own money in the funds we managed, plus an absurd amount of other assets but he was a slimebag when it came to parting with his money and availed of free food wherever it was presented (brokers give a lot of free goodies to fund managers and analysts in NYC including free dinners or tickets to nice sporting events etc.).

Not Savvy
07-02-21, 23:41
I have concluded from years of experience that ExpatLover here on ISG is not the person he claims to be. It is an account made by an interest organization working against sex trade. So against the nature of this forum. And also against for example Amnesty International, who I morally agree with. A troll account. It is very weired how the administration are allowing it to keep posting in the age of Google and Facebook censorship. Unless there is more happening behind the scenes.Your guess is not so bad.

But that is the second account of the person who always makes the same grammatical error in both accounts.

Maybe once his phone has memorized this error, he repeats this error systematically.

HammerTime96
07-03-21, 05:37
Better quote. "If you have nothing to say, say nothing." Mark Twain."It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled. " Mark Twain.

Ararat
07-03-21, 08:21
I'm NOT scared of the virus, I'm scared of the next lockdowns and the fascist police state to regulate those lockdowns!

Obviously you want the Covid madness with tests and vaccines, the poor FKK line ups, and all the FKK restrictions to continue because you're so scared of the virus?I didn't say you were scared of the virus. I said you're scared.

Learn to fucking READ.

I even gave you an example of a fascist state: Australia. People there are behind the government.

You're harping on and on about German politicians but don't know anything about the world outside your Land. I remember this German guy telling me how Sweden works when I visited Oase once upon a time. That guy must have been you.

Adindas
07-03-21, 09:37
I have concluded from years of experience that ExpatLover here on ISG is not the person he claims to be. It is an account made by an interest organization working against sex trade. So against the nature of this forum. And also against for example Amnesty International, who I morally agree with. A troll account. It is very weired how the administration are allowing it to keep posting in the age of Google and Facebook censorship. Unless there is more happening behind the scenes.

In the past he keeps demonising punters by keep arguing that "vast majority" of FKKs girl and girls working in brothels in Germany have been pimped. This thing made us punters look like evil as if we were participating in evil practice. Keep in mind pimping is illegal in many countries.

A few pimping practices might exist but exaggerating it to a different level such as saying "vast majority" of them have been pimped make me wonder; why would punters ever say that in ISG forum. It is utterrly beyond my comprehension. Similar practice like pimping exists everywhere in the world and in any sector of business, but the authority will simply not be able to eliminate this practice.

It is not our duties as punters to care about this pimping practice as we have paid our fair share of taxes, via our income taxes and the taxes we contribute indirectly to government via FKKs. Let the authority crack them down, that is what they have been paid for and our part is to enjoy the service we have paid.

Pimping practice and friend with benefit where boyfriends taking advantage of love relationship are two different thing. Even friend with benefit practice are very rare as vast majority of them are working to make money for themselves and their families at home and we are helping them to meet their needs.

AznHotBoy
07-03-21, 09:58
He keeps saying, vast majority of FKKs girl and Girls working in brothels in Germany have been pimped which make us punters look like evil as if we were participating in evil practice. Keep in mind pimping is illegal in many countries.What is the definition of being "pimped" in Europe? You can stretch the definition to make almost every working girl being "pimped" out. If she gives her money to her boyfriend, is that "pimped" out? If she sends money home to her parents, is that "pimped" out as well?

One thing I will say is that very small minority of girls are absolutely keeping all their income to strictly themselves, not having a leaching boyfriend or family member. Few are saving the money for their own life and well being. The majority of working girls almost always someone in their life that's getting some her money, if not all. Are those people all "pimps?" Some girls are actually taking care of their grand parents, is granny the master "pimp?

The traditional pimp portrayed in Hollywood movies or mainstream news media is almost non-existent in Germany. Anyone pushing that agenda is saying absolute nonsense.

ExpatLover
07-03-21, 10:27
In the past he keeps demonising punters by keep arguing that "vast majority" of FKKs girl and girls working in brothels in Germany have been pimped. This thing made us punters look like evil as if we were participating in evil practice. Keep in mind pimping is illegal in many countries.

A few pimping practices might exist but exaggerating it to a different level such as saying "vast majority" of them have been pimped make me wonder; why would punters ever say that in ISG forum. It is utterrly beyond my comprehension. Similar practice like pimping exists everywhere in the world and in any sector of business, but the authority will simply not be able to eliminate this practice.

It is not our duties as punters to care about this pimping practice as we have paid our fair share of taxes, via our income taxes and the taxes we contribute indirectly to government via FKKs. Let the authority crack them down, that is what they have been paid for and our part is to enjoy the service we have paid.

Pimping practice and friend with benefit where boyfriends taking advantage of love relationship are two different thing. Even friend with benefit practice are very rare as vast majority of them are working to make money for themselves and their families at home and we are helping them to meet their needs.Always the same story with guys like you, when the reality is not what you want the reality doesn't exist. There is no covid and no pimps, what a joke. Advice you to stay outside the FKK 30 minutes before opening not on the door but several hundred meters and to see how and with whom the girls come to the FKK. If you really want to help them why not joining 1 of the numerous associations helping girls to go out of prostitution. Why are you asking the authorities to act, you can also act, no monger no prostitution as simple as that.

DrPoon
07-03-21, 11:49
I have noted some German girls who are actually anti-pimped. One girl had an ex boyfriend who stalked her and was jealous of other guys and she had to sneek into work. Therefore, I think most young German men are anti-pimps. At least of the girl does not have a lot of tattoos. Though if she has a lot of tattoos and hangs out with bikers, then she probably already had sex with all the biker gang already so what does it matter to bang a few hobbyists.

Pimping practice and friend with benefit where boyfriends taking advantage of love relationship are two different thing. Even friend with benefit practice are very rare as vast majority of them are working to make money for themselves and their families at home and we are helping them to meet their needs.

DrPoon
07-03-21, 14:01
So if someone ends up infected and then must go somewhere for 14 days but what if one used up all cash on FKK girls? Is there a free hotel provided by Germany to those auslanders who get infected?

Pistons
07-03-21, 14:34
May be you should make yours the famous sentence from Voltaire " even I don t agree with what you are saying I will fight until my death that you can say it" but when I see your posts I don t believe that you are able to understand it.I just got a post deleted. So you are talking to a mirror now.

It was about you, and marked as largely argumentative.

Turgid
07-03-21, 15:13
I will give my secret, first of all you compliment her about her beauty, than you just ask her if she time for you that simple and efficiency around 100%.I compliment all the girls I take to the zimmer about their beauty and all say 'thank you'. Her attitude did not encourage me to take her to the room; she spoke as if she was doing me a huge favor spending time with me; very off putting.

Pessimist
07-03-21, 17:01
I compliment all the girls I take to the zimmer about their beauty and all say 'thank you'. Her attitude did not encourage me to take her to the room; she spoke as if she was doing me a huge favor spending time with me; very off putting.In my view, girls appreciate polite guys but that's about it. A lot of compliments about looks and post session thank you's etc. Don't do much for the service. These are hard core putas. They have their eyes firmly on the practical. Easy sessions, great money, repeat sessions, a lot of easy extras.

Another observation is that they generally respond more to the body language than any words when you are in the lounge pre session. Guys that are smiling, are loose and look like having a good time are appealing. Stiff guys, unsmiling guys, guys who ask too many questions and wasting time with a lot of synthetic talk, are not so appealing. That said, they still care only about making the most amount of money.

I don't remember this specific girl you are talking of; perhaps I have seen her but don't remember her name. But those are my general observations about club girls.

Many guys like to talk to the girls too much in the lounge. It is as if they are trying to form emotional connection with these girls outside the room. I don't get it. You could easily fuck them with a simple 50 right then and there. Guys can be strange too. With their GFs and wives and girls in their real life with whom they have emotional connections, they are mainly looking for sex and normal talk sometimes bores them; but they go to the clubs and try to form emotional bonds with putas that are there mainly to fuck and have zero interest in bonding with the paying Johns.

(sorry Turgid, I am talking about something unrelated to your main point).

McAdonis
07-03-21, 18:44
Are these real examples of conspicuous and stupid spending that you know of, first hand? Or, are they anecdotes from reading stories here? Seriously, are there mongers visiting FKKs that are taking WGs to expensive shopping? Why?..Yes and his monger friends tried to stage an intervention. I will not go into too much detail, but a WG is driving a car that is leased under his name. Shopping may be a more of an indirect way of compensation. If the WG stays with you for a week, I suppose handing over a handful of 100 EUR notes feels less GFE.

LargeBanana
07-03-21, 23:35
"Many guys like to talk to the girls too much in the lounge. It is as if they are trying to form emotional connection with these girls outside the room. I don't get it. You could easily fuck them with a simple 50 right then and there. Guys can be strange too. With their GFs and wives and girls in their real life with whom they have emotional connections, they are mainly looking for sex and normal talk sometimes bores them; but they go to the clubs and try to form emotional bonds with putas that are there mainly to fuck and have zero interest in bonding with the paying John".

One hokker said that a lot of men are actually looking for some emotional bonding. It is not all about sex. If they get a dude hooked, he can be milked for money like hell. Hookers have a few stories and listen to dudes. Maybe the girls actually get some satisfaction from all of this. God knows. Dudes should pinch them selves hard and know where they are.

Adindas
07-03-21, 23:45
Always the same story with guys like you, when the reality is not what you want the reality doesn't exist. There is no covid and no pimps, what a joke. Advice you to stay outside the FKK 30 minutes before opening not on the door but several hundred meters and to see how and with whom the girls come to the FKK. If you really want to help them why not joining 1 of the numerous associations helping girls to go out of prostitution. Why are you asking the authorities to act, you can also act, no monger no prostitution as simple as that.

Well, when did I say COVID does not exist?? When did I say no Pimp. I said pimping exist but only a very small percentage and this practice exist everywhere adn can not be eliminated. Not like what you claim that vast majority of them have been pimped. They are self employed that is what the authority, police have agreed upon. Otherwise they have been taking the action to crack this practice down.

If you really want to help them why not joining 1 of the numerous associations helping girls to go out of prostitution
Why are you asking the authorities to act, you can also act, no monger no prostitution as simple as that.

Aha the cat is out of the bag. You do not need to help people who never ask you for help. Pimping is illegal. If pimping practice exist in the scale you mention it is not the duty of the Charity to help them but it is the authority, police duty to crack them down.

Just to remind you by visiting FKK I am also helping them to achieve what they need while I also got what I need. Is it not wonderful helping each other?? LOL.

Ctytek
07-04-21, 01:41
Does anyone actually read this nonsensical word salad?

When I just touched accelerator, after fucking particles filter and electronics repaired, couldn't resist, time to make breathe new engine and to get adrenaline. It was like others were stopped on autobahn. Arrived at 3 pm. Entry is still 50. Still registration proposed to get free fifth entry. But control for test and ID, had to explain to 2 other French, desk ask to control ID to be sure this is own test, when too many Donalds 123 in this business. Took long shower and couldn't help smiling under. Now really good showers, big improvement downstairs. I wouldn't have prepared for me, but omelette, even if their beacon is chorizo for me, but it was tasty. So hot, more than 30 degrees in Koln, girls were so hungry for business when I needed time to be able to jump. When many usual girls and regulars, my first room was at nearly 8. 30 pm, no need to rush, with sexy new Karina. Ro with beautiful natural tits and curvy round ass I noticed. I relaxed her with my usual game. Usual club rate, no increasing like in some other clubs. No podium but fucking bad DJ, when really great staff giving me candies, so when almost didn't sleep on previous night when leaving Paris at 4 am, I went to sleep downstairs, after I ate kebab. Good point, after being sick for nearly 1 month, my belly resisted to Samya foods, so I have now 2 weeks to make energy before starting with highest ranked Iseran with funny donkeys under tunnel with waterfall. I woke up at 3 am and saw again cute girl who often smiled to me since 3 pm I first saw her. Bulgarian so I worried when Bulgarians are not for a Romanian lover like me. But lets try, I would waste only 50 , even I hate to waste money. Came straight to fully kiss me in room, good start, then started to play kind of go go dancer and porn. I did let her play a bit, with pathetic BBBJ which remain standard, when most WGs don t know how to suck, despite her eyes contact game..

Pistons
07-04-21, 02:15
Yes and his monger friends tried to stage an intervention. I will not go into too much detail, but a WG is driving a car that is leased under his name. Shopping may be a more of an indirect way of compensation. If the WG stays with you for a week, I suppose handing over a handful of 100 EUR notes feels less GFE.Just jumping in here not really knowing the background of this story. But it kinda illustrates how paying for a girlfriends stuff is basically having a prostitute. Those were the days before women entered the workforce. 100% escorts. For life. Hmm.

Pistons
07-04-21, 02:26
In my experience, being 1 percenter is different from spending like a 1 percenter. The 1 percenters I know in the US (which now takes north of $10 mil net worth to get there) are normal spenders and some are tight fisted bastards. I worked for a hedge fund PM early in my career and it was a small shop with just 5 of us, so I saw him the whole day. He had $100 M of his own money in the funds we managed, plus an absurd amount of other assets but he was a slimebag when it came to parting with his money and availed of free food wherever it was presented (brokers give a lot of free goodies to fund managers and analysts in NYC including free dinners or tickets to nice sporting events etc.).Sounds like the 0.01% here also. I know a few of them who even buy used clothes at a used clothes store. How the f do you think they got wealthy in the first place? LOL! By cutting pennies on every single corner throughout everything they do in life of course! That's how our country got so rich. Nuevo rich from newly developed countries may soon get a backlash unless they shift mindsets. But just let them. Then we can get Chinese girls in FKKs soon too. LOL!

JoeZakary
07-04-21, 05:40
Word salad autobiography.

Does anyone actually read this nonsensical word salad?

ExpatLover
07-04-21, 06:59
Well, when did I say COVID does not exist?? When did I say no Pimp. I said pimping exist but only a very small percentage and this practice exist everywhere adn can not be eliminated. Not like what you claim that vast majority of them have been pimped. They are self employed that is what the authority, police have agreed upon. Otherwise they have been taking the action to crack this practice down.

Aha the cat is out of the bag. You do not need to help people who never ask you for help. Pimping is illegal. If pimping practice exist in the scale you mention it is not the duty of the Charity to help them but it is the authority, police duty to crack them down.

Just to remind you by visiting FKK I am also helping them to achieve what they need while I also got what I need. Is it not wonderful helping each other?? LOL.You are not helping the girls, you are helping yourself. Advice you to try to open a bank account in Germany, without a bank account it is impossible to rent a apartment. Ask the girls if they have AOK, ask them if they have a driving licence and a car. Can you tell me how they transfer the money to their home country? May be by answering those questions you will understand that without a pimp or BF many things are just impossible for most of the girls.

Maxime
07-04-21, 09:23
Does anyone actually read this nonsensical word salad?If you put author on Ignore List, you don't have too read it anymore.

Prelude141
07-04-21, 10:01
If you put author on Ignore List, you don't have too read it anymore 😏.Exactly what I have done a while ago with with same individual.

Adindas
07-04-21, 11:21
"Many guys like to talk to the girls too much in the lounge. It is as if they are trying to form emotional connection with these girls outside the room. I don't get it. You could easily fuck them with a simple 50 right then and there. Guys can be strange too. With their GFs and wives and girls in their real life with whom they have emotional connections, they are mainly looking for sex and normal talk sometimes bores them; but they go to the clubs and try to form emotional bonds with putas that are there mainly to fuck and have zero interest in bonding with the paying John".

One hokker said that a lot of men are actually looking for some emotional bonding. It is not all about sex. If they get a dude hooked, he can be milked for money like hell. Hookers have a few stories and listen to dudes. Maybe the girls actually get some satisfaction from all of this. God knows. Dudes should pinch them selves hard and know where they are.

When emotional is getting involved and not the rational, that is where you will get the problem. A lot of them who fall into the marriage scam are involving an old guy with a relatively young girl at the age of their daughters or even their granddaughters. There are a lot of advertisement about this on the internet.

Put yourself on the these relatively young girl shoes. Would you marry a man with the age of your dad or even a grandpa for love?? People do that for money not for love. Sugar daddy arrangement, marriage with old rich dudes hoping them to die soon so they would inherit their wealth.

If the girls are coming from the least developed countries with a poor family background with no skills, and the dude who are not rich but from well-developed countries with good benefit system the marriage might be for a green card, indefinite leave to remain to be able to work and later to get support from taxpayers from the social security / benefit systems.

Sirioja
07-04-21, 12:39

One hokker said that a lot of men are actually looking for some emotional bonding. It is not all about sex. If they get a dude hooked, he can be milked for money like hell. Hookers have a few stories and listen to dudes. Maybe the girls actually get some satisfaction from all of this. God knows. Dudes should pinch them selves hard and know where they are.You are right for real life, reason why so many women try to avoid sex with their partner, because boring to just be a bag to empty balls, as some say, when they would like to reach pleasure. In paid sex, many guys don t have sex in room, but chatting, kind of therapy, some telling about problems with wife to a 20 yo poor Romanian who catch headache. Except very few rooms when I gave up after few minutes and wasted money, I really hate this, I always fuck in room, You fuck more than in 20's guys say many, I hate when they say I m a pornstar, insulting for me, when I don t mind about sex to empty balls, I don t care much when I leave full balls like on Thursday after visiting Sharks and Oase, but I only look for emotions and reactions game in bed, nothing about love if able to understand, but just looking for kind of sex like at home, my game. I drive only for this, when I don t need love nor friends in brothels, but to play good game and I adapt to girls for this, I just need they are pretty enough to attract me, then I can make the job and I love to build from initial average level to following me, then I made good job.

Turgid
07-04-21, 16:20
In my view, girls appreciate polite guys but that's about it. A lot of compliments about looks and post session thank you's etc. Don't do much for the service. These are hard core putas. They have their eyes firmly on the practical. Easy sessions, great money, repeat sessions, a lot of easy extras.

Another observation is that they generally respond more to the body language than any words when you are in the lounge pre session. Guys that are smiling, are loose and look like having a good time are appealing. Stiff guys, unsmiling guys, guys who ask too many questions and wasting time with a lot of synthetic talk, are not so appealing. That said, they still care only about making the most amount of money.

I don't remember this specific girl you are talking of; perhaps I have seen her but don't remember her name. But those are my general observations about club girls.

Many guys like to talk to the girls too much in the lounge. It is as if they are trying to form emotional connection with these girls outside the room. I don't get it. You could easily fuck them with a simple 50 right then and there. Guys can be strange too. With their GFs and wives and girls in their real life with whom they have emotional connections, they are mainly looking for sex and normal talk sometimes bores them; but they go to the clubs and try to form emotional bonds with putas that are there mainly to fuck and have zero interest in bonding with the paying Johns.

(sorry Turgid, I am talking about something unrelated to your main point).Very good points. I do observe certain guys who talk to the girl for a very long time sometimes as much as an hour. That continually bemuses me. I generally talk only to girls who I have decided to room with. My talk which is seldom more than 5 minutes is to try to gauge whether I should go with her or not, if she is friendly and I get a good feeling about her then its off to the zimmer. If, like Melissa with the red hair, she shows no interest in talking for just 5 minutes then how will she be in the room for half an hour? If I got good vibes from her I probably would have considered paying her more than the standard price which other posters say she asks for.

Adindas
07-04-21, 19:02
You are not helping the girls, you are helping yourself. Advice you to try to open a bank account in Germany, without a bank account it is impossible to rent a apartment. Ask the girls if they have AOK, ask them if they have a driving licence and a car. Can you tell me how they transfer the money to their home country? May be by answering those questions you will understand that without a pimp or BF many things are just impossible for most of the girls.

With COVID-19 they stop working for a while. A few of them keep working as a call girl. When reopening they could decide whether to continue working on FKKS or stop working and find another job. When reopening the chance here is that they will come back to FKKs rather than doing menial job stacking item on the shelves. Also keep in mind they might have children to feed. It is entirely up to them to make that decision.

In FKK they are fully in control. They could easily turn down a request to go to the room. The girls are there to make money and the mongers are looking for puss*es. Everyone gets what they want. Perfect transaction. Everyone is happy: the girl, the monger, the government (getting tax), The police. So where is the problem here.

Regarding your question, I do not know how they transfer the money to their home country,never ask. But you do not need a bank ac to transfer Money from on country to another. There are lof way tranfering money using such as Transferwise, Currency Broker, etc

Sirioja
07-04-21, 23:14
LOL okay believe what you want, but that just means more pussy for the rest of us!.I'm not vaccinated, even being over 50, I just need negative test, not even in Switzerland, nor in NL I think. But I advice all those who need because at risk, or want, to vaccine, when nobody know about delta spreading and killing. I m not a good example to follow, my advice for my too many followers who are not me.

Pistons
07-05-21, 00:12
You are not helping the girls, you are helping yourself. Advice you to try to open a bank account in Germany, without a bank account it is impossible to rent a apartment. Ask the girls if they have AOK, ask them if they have a driving licence and a car. Can you tell me how they transfer the money to their home country? May be by answering those questions you will understand that without a pimp or BF many things are just impossible for most of the girls.So what you are basically saying here is that banks are to blame? Also if you hang around outside an FKK when they close, you will spot quite a few girls driving the own cars. Not everyone of course, but far more than no one. Still, if they were allowed to open a bank account, I am sure more of them would also have had a driver's license.

Lanthano
07-05-21, 02:30
I went to World on Sunday. When I got there the parking lot was not very full, so it was clear that the club would be pretty empty. After the bureaucratic registration stuff and a quick test, I was then allowed into the "holy halls". In the end there were approximately 50 guests and 8-10 girls on site.

A lot of doors were open upstairs and the joint was pretty airy and well ventilated. After 10 months I sweated again in the two indoor saunas. The steam bath was not in use. The indoor pool has given way to a number of new rooms. Now less wellness and more of a focus on core business.

It was apparent that the outside area had been opened hastily. The outside pool is now covered with algae and the lawn has not been mowed for a long time. Outside there are no sunbeds, no seats or seat cushions, no outside bar.

Personally, I don't find the price model Eur10 entry and drinks / food for a fee bad. The drink prices were apparently at the same level as before Corona. The food prices were bar usual.

I never counted more than 6 girls in the main hall, so there were probably only a total of 8-10 girls in the club. All U30's, from skinny to plump, something for every taste. It seemed mainly from the Balkans. A girl with short cropped hair, had a very interesting appearance and would have been worth talking to but unfortunately not seen again after a brief appearance. Too bad!

In summary allow 15 minutes for access formalities including test; do not expect much from the outdoor area. For Eur10 entry after 10 months you will sweat it out again in the zimmer; basic services for girls are available.

On a side note is interesting and conspicuous how some have knocked the new format at World and advertised a new club in Euskirchen. Also at the same time others have praised the big investment made in World.

Jimmy.This report is also plagiarized from here: https://www.lustscout.to/forum/showthread.php?tid=192270.

Copy pasted into google translate.

Pathetic.

Mursenary
07-05-21, 04:58
You are not helping the girls, you are helping yourself. Advice you to try to open a bank account in Germany, without a bank account it is impossible to rent a apartment. Ask the girls if they have AOK, ask them if they have a driving licence and a car. Can you tell me how they transfer the money to their home country? May be by answering those questions you will understand that without a pimp or BF many things are just impossible for most of the girls.Very easy for Romanian girls to rent an apartment. Many live in Offenbach where a bulk of the Romanians in Hessen live. It is a well known Romanian stronghold in Frankfurt. Migrants have a way of building subcultures and networks outside of their homelands. They pay fair prices for decent places rented from word of mouth connections. There are others who pay cash prices to rent places at a higher premium. One girl was explaining to me the process that she was undertaking to pass some standardized German language proficiency test that led to some job / work permit status that would allow her to sign a lease with a lower rent when she was able provide proof of employment (She had Sharks management vouch for her employment). The difference was something like 1400 e per month down to 900 e per month.

Many girls use Western Union to send money home. In fact, I've taken one to the Western Union next to the Frankfurt train station and watched her send 1000 e to and account in Romania.

One Bulgarian girl at Welcum told me about how she was carrying a bag with 9000 e and used it as a pillow while riding the train.

And also, is it so for a hard to open a bank account in Germany? Especially now that there are many online banks or the famed N26 banks for foreigners? I have an online bank account with a Belgium address and I just have to connect my domestic American account. Cash can be deposited at many designated third party ATMs throughout Europe. I can just open the app, click "Find ATM" and the app will direct me to a cash machine often located in petrol stations or Rewes. Depositing money is free, card purchases are free, transfers to another currency have a set fee with a fair exchange rate, cash withdrawals have a higher fee.

Most of these are young girls who never had the money to obtain cars and never got driver's licenses. And why would they have a need to get the license and cars when they never lived a life that required driving? As an example, only 25 percent of New Yorkers (City) have a driver's license while 89 percent of the American adults have a driver's license. A girl from Bucharest had little need for a car. A girl from a Romanian village probably never had the money to purchase a car and no need to undergo the expensive process of obtaining a license.

Pessimist
07-05-21, 05:17
This report is also plagiarized from here: https://www.lustscout.to/forum/showthread.php?tid=192270.

Pathetic.I can see this is a violation of some sort of copyright issues, at least in spirit if not legally. Personally, I don't read German forums (Lustscout or whatever else they maybe) so I do like to read these live reports here, especially after 16 months of clubs being shut. That said, I can see that the original author and the forum in which it was presented will feel violated and ripped off. Perhaps if a guy is merely providing translation service, he can post with a link to the external forum and tell us some details about the content of that link, as opposed to blatant plagiarism and no attribution.

Just a thought.

Sirioja
07-05-21, 05:38
This report is also plagiarized from here: https://www.lustscout.to/forum/showthread.php?tid=192270.

Pathetic.Too many fakers in this business.

ExpatLover
07-05-21, 06:35
So what you are basically saying here is that banks are to blame? Also if you hang around outside an FKK when they close, you will spot quite a few girls driving the own cars. Not everyone of course, but far more than no one. Still, if they were allowed to open a bank account, I am sure more of them would also have had a driver's license.I think that you are joking or you should give a visit to your psychiatric. The problem are not the banks or the driving license it is just that most of the girls are legally incapable to live a standard life in Germany. So they are kept in a kind of assistance which will luckily be provide by pimps or like so many good thinking guys are saying the loved boy friend. Yes you are right a minority of girls have their own car but usually with a German plate that means they have solve all the previous issues.

DrPoon
07-05-21, 08:47
So what you are basically saying here is that banks are to blame? Also if you hang around outside an FKK when they close, you will spot quite a few girls driving the own cars. Not everyone of course, but far more than no one. Still, if they were allowed to open a bank account, I am sure more of them would also have had a driver's license.They can use their drivers license from their home country and also buy money orders and do mail in deposits to their own bank outside Germany.

HammerTime96
07-05-21, 09:43
I clicked on that link on my laptop and didn't see where it was plagiarized. Is that the right link (lustscout)? Just wondering. I'm curious how you know he's in Atlanta, Georgia. I agree it'd be pathetic if it turns out to be plagiarizing.Hmm, isn't CCP troll-nurse Mursenary also in Atlanta Georgia?

It would definitely fit his agenda of pretending that all is coming back to normal.

HammerTime96
07-05-21, 09:48
In the meantime:

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/06/30/the-delta-variant-is-spreading-in-europe-and-cant-be-stopped.html

Europe wants to stop the Covid delta variant. But experts say it may already be too late
'Enjoy' those FKK clubs with the upselling by the poor quality line-up while you can.

Adindas
07-05-21, 14:35
Can you tell me how they transfer the money to their home country? May be by answering those questions you will understand that without a pimp or BF many things are just impossible for most of the girls.

This is another BS growing bollock. I do not believe that the girls do not have bank account. Many of them have been living in Germany for many years. How come they do not have a German bank ac??

Even they don't have a German Bank AC, keep in mind the girls working in FKKs are from other part of the EU countries. Is there any restriction on how much cash you could carry from Germany to Romania?? Regarding the robbery, you will carry the same level of risk with driving with someone.

See how good the Mongers visiting FKK for the society. The grils could now have enough money to spend for themselves and their family at home. Is it not wonderful ?? lol

DrPoon
07-05-21, 15:27
This is another BS growing bollock. I do not believe that the girls do not have bank account. Many of them have been living in Germany for many years. How come they do not have a German bank ac??

Even they don't have a German Bank AC, keep in mind the girls working in FKKs are from other part of the EU countries. Is there any restriction on how much cash you could carry from Germany to Romania?? Regarding the robbery, you will carry the same level of risk with driving with someone.

See how good the Mongers visiting FKK for the society. The grils could now have enough money to spend for themselves and their family at home. Is it not wonderful ?? lolA German bank will not open an account unless the person is registered and proves that the house or apartment is in the federal state. In other words one has to live in within a few miles of a bank and be properly registered. I am pretty sure if they wanted a bank account since the Romanians get an EU mobile rights work rights that they can get a bank account without any problem. Also I think the limit of transfer across EU borders is 10,000 euros and since they have the 500 euro note then it is fairly easy to take twenty 500 euro notes back to their home country.

Turgid
07-05-21, 15:48
I'm not vaccinated, even being over 50, I just need negative test, not even in Switzerland, nor in NL I think. But I advice all those who need because at risk, or want, to vaccine, when nobody know about delta spreading and killing. I m not a good example to follow, my advice for my too many followers who are not me.I too am not vaccinated. I am hoping that by next year this whole thing will fizzle out and there will be no need to be vaccinated to travel or go anywhere nice. If it becomes a mandatory requirement which is necessary for travel then I will get my shots.

NiteRiderCal
07-05-21, 17:19
I too am not vaccinated. I am hoping that by next year this whole thing will fizzle out and there will be no need to be vaccinated to travel or go anywhere nice. If it becomes a mandatory requirement which is necessary for travel then I will get my shots.It going to fizzle out when people stop caring. Like Florida and Texas, my friend in Florida say everything is back to normal, pre-covid. They don't even care. Mr fauci said all hell will break loose in Texas and Florida, it never happen. As a scientist, who worked on HIV vaccine, I hope people will stop trusting their scientific bureaucrat.

Unfortunately, covid will never go away because too many people already take the vaccine. If you believe in evolution, I guess most scientist does not, this type of vaccine work. However, it also cause evolutionary pressure. Creating variant that will escape adaptive immunity. There is no going back because too many people already took these vaccine. It is too late.

Our last hope is sunlight and re-purpose drug. Currently they can not approve it because the vaccine will loose it EUA status.

ExpatLover
07-05-21, 17:21

See how good the Mongers visiting FKK for the society. The grils could now have enough money to spend for themselves and their family at home. Is it not wonderful ?? lolLast post for me on this topic, opening a bank account in Germany is very difficult, maximum cash you can take with you is 10000 and the controls are often and strict. The girls sponsor their pimps who are spending the money with other girls, not with prostitutes. But it seams you know everything better so I let you stay in your dreams.

ExpatLover
07-05-21, 17:28
Very easy for Romanian girls to rent an apartment. Many live in Offenbach where a bulk of the Romanians in Hessen live. It is a well known Romanian stronghold in Frankfurt. Migrants have a way of building subcultures and networks outside of their homelands. They pay fair prices for decent places rented from word of mouth connections. There are others who pay cash prices to rent places at a higher premium. One girl was explaining to me the process that she was undertaking to pass some standardized German language proficiency test that led to some job / work permit status that would allow her to sign a lease with a lower rent when she was able provide proof of employment (She had Sharks management vouch for her employment). The difference was something like 1400 e per month down to 900 e per month.

Many girls use Western Union to send money home. In fact, I've taken one to the Western Union next to the Frankfurt train station and watched her send 1000 e to and account in Romania.

One Bulgarian girl at Welcum told me about how she was carrying a bag with 9000 e and used it as a pillow while riding the train.What a bla bla if you relay on the girls who mostly can t speak or read German to get the right info, you don t want to see the reality it is your problem, advice you next time to go to a bank in Germany and to try to open a bank account may be you will understand better the things.

Mursenary
07-05-21, 17:31
Hmm, isn't CCP troll-nurse Mursenary also in Atlanta Georgia?

It would definitely fit his agenda of pretending that all is coming back to normal.Normal? I'm fully informed of realities. Quality is down and prices are high right now. But I'm an adult that understand that things that always go your way.

Pretending of coming back to normal? Did you even read his post? Or just another bias, vendetta comment? The post pointed out the weak line up, sausagefest, and inflated prices. Pffft.

Liable and slander of political leanings and occupation just reinforces the bitter grapes of a hurt ego due to incorrect predictions that were influenced by political blinders. I don't know why someone is obviously rooting for clubs to fail just to feed their egos. Most of us are actual mongers who actually want to reclaim the scene. Most seem to be exercising grown-up patience.

Just like with covid predictions, I am using a wait and see approach for Sharks' future. Would hate to be another one of the guys who make these sky is falling, the world is ending predictions.

Regarding the Jimmy guy, I think HessenBub cross posted on ISG and LustScout. I see nothing wrong with him contributing to both forums. But the guy claiming reports from another poster, not cool dude.

Mursenary
07-05-21, 17:44
Last post for me on this topic, opening a bank account in Germany is very difficult, maximum cash you can take with you is 10000 and the controls are often and strict. The girls sponsor their pimps who are spending the money with other girls, not with prostitutes. But it seams you know everything better so I let you stay in your dreams.I've deposited euros into a German ATM that was routed to my Belgian bank account which is connected to my American bank. No problem at all. I just have to pay a small fee if withdrawing in a currency different than the deposited currency.

How easy is it for a girl to go home every time she wants to take 9999 e? In fact that is what one Welcum girl does. Every time she accrues 9000 e in cash, she takes the train back to Bulgaria. My former regular at Samya hopped on a 100 e Wizzair flight to Romania every time she got up to that much, spends time with family, and is back at work 2 weeks later.

Pimping / Loverboys / Trafficking do / does exist, but I think you listen to too many old stories and anti prostitution news if you can't conceive that GenZ / Millenial girls with smartphones and mobile / online services can't easily launder a mere several thousand Euros in 2021. Then again, my 70 year old mother doesn't know how to use SMS messaging. Generational gap perhaps.

Lanthano
07-05-21, 18:14
My sentiments exactly, if you are going to use it, at least quote and link the person whose report you've taken rather than just ripping it off.

Adindas
07-05-21, 18:27
Last post for me on this topic, opening a bank account in Germany is very difficult, maximum cash you can take with you is 10000 and the controls are often and strict. The girls sponsor their pimps who are spending the money with other girls, not with prostitutes. But it seams you know everything better so I let you stay in your dreams.

EUR10,000 it the cash limit you could take out the EU. THere is no limit within the EU. You talk a lot of thing you yourself do not understand.
https://ec.europa.eu/taxation_customs/individuals/cash-controls_en

Are Romania, Hungary, Poland, Czech Republic, etc outside the EU?

How could they do check how much cash you take out of Germany (but within the EU) if there is no border??

Regarding opening a german BAnk AC is not that difficult. Even youa re living outsude Germany. Some people living outside Germany yet they could still open a german bank account from challenger bank using Mobile Banking App. Look at N26 for instance. In the past I know Commerz Bank, DKB bank also allow people outside Germany to open a German bank account. Verification is only done using app, no need to travel to Germany.

I am talking about fact you are talking a lot of things you have make up yourself to demonise mongers.

McGrath
07-05-21, 18:43
Last post for me on this topic, opening a bank account in Germany is very difficult, maximum cash you can take with you is 10000 and the controls are often and strict. The girls sponsor their pimps who are spending the money with other girls, not with prostitutes. But it seams you know everything better so I let you stay in your dreams.Good it is your last post because you show us that you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. I could educate about how banks in Europe work but I would guess that would ruin your agenda.

ExpatLover
07-05-21, 18:46
Good it is your last post because you show us that you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. I could educate about how banks in Europe work but I would guess that would ruin your agenda.And you about what do you ideas, stupidity has no borders and limit, I am really wondering how you will open a bank account in Germany without a validated address in Germany.

BigBuddy69
07-05-21, 19:17
Good it is your last post because you show us that you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. I could educate about how banks in Europe work but I would guess that would ruin your agenda.But you and I know that in a few days he'll be back repeating the same ramblings ad nauseam.

Perfectionist
07-05-21, 19:23
Thanks for the correction. He posted during the Golden age of FKKs when he used to give an almost daily account of the girls who were available at FKKs. He subsequently moved to Thailand. He stopped posting when covid struck in March 2020 and Sirioja has since overtaken him in most posts on ISG.Unfortunately this is the case. Is there any way that we can limit the quantity of posts by 'S'.

I have no intention of causing bad feeling. For those who take this forum as a useful informative tool you will understand where I am coming from.

Even prior to Covid the excessive posts of non informative drivel by 'S' has completely dominated the forum.

I for one would like to see a return to regular updates on daily visits to Sharks and reading about the Good and Bad experiences had.

Ararat
07-05-21, 19:30
In the meantime:

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/06/30/the-delta-variant-is-spreading-in-europe-and-cant-be-stopped.html

'Enjoy' those FKK clubs with the upselling by the poor quality line-up while you can.Coward,

You're so scared it's hard to understand.

Pessimist
07-05-21, 19:59
and China is laughing and the economy is booming.Glad to hear the CCP tool is approving of his masters' genocide. Way to go.

Mursenary
07-05-21, 20:43
I just want to say. It's nice having some of the normal posters back. It's been a struggle this past year on the boards.

Sirioja
07-05-21, 21:11
I too am not vaccinated. I am hoping that by next year this whole thing will fizzle out and there will be no need to be vaccinated to travel or go anywhere nice. If it becomes a mandatory requirement which is necessary for travel then I will get my shots.I'm afraid we will have to live for a while now with mutants, but I will give my best to make my Summer great sporty and would be so happy to ski on next Winter, after 2 so sad Winter.

Mursenary
07-05-21, 22:39
What a bla bla if you relay on the girls who mostly can t speak or read German to get the right info, you don t want to see the reality it is your problem, advice you next time to go to a bank in Germany and to try to open a bank account may be you will understand better the things.Advice to you is to actually watch a girl go into a Western Union and watch her send money to Romania.

Advice to you is to google online bank or N26. Welcome to 2021.

Adindas
07-05-21, 23:24
And you about what do you ideas, stupidity has no borders and limit, I am really wondering how you will open a bank account in Germany without a validated address in Germany."https://www.auswandern-handbuch.de/how-to-open-a-german-bank-account-for-non-residents/.

Is it possible to open a bank account in Germany without a residence?

Such an account is indeed possible, but only few banks allow to open such an account. ".

DKB, N26, Comdirect Allow that.

"A bank account can be opened at DKB (direct bank subsidiary of Bayerische Landesbank) without domicile in Germany. Another supplier is Comdirect. With N26 I would also like to include a third provider in the comparison; the bank is now active in 23 European countries.

Another info about N26 is available here:

https://nomadgate.com/open-n26-account/

DKB and Comdirect are becoming more difficult now, but it is still possible. N26 is more common as it is a Mobile banking basis. All verification and your overseas addresses are done through online verification. Of course, they will only approve application with verifiable address overseas to comply with money laundry regulation.

I know a few people who own N26 Bank to get EURO bank account for transaction without residency in Germany.

Do not talk about things you do not understand and where you only have limited knowledge. The same thing when you try to tell a BS demonising people on ISG visiting FKKS that "VAST MAJORITY" of the girls working on FKKs have been pimped.

Also try to grow bollock that FKK girls can not carry EUR10,000+ cash out of Germany to their home countries within the EU and therefore need their pimps to drive them home.

HammerTime96
07-05-21, 23:39
Can you tell me how they transfer the money to their home country? May be by answering those questions you will understand that without a pimp or BF many things are just impossible for most of the girls.Go to any postoffice in 'Germoney' and you'll see it's full of 'refugees' and other people who operate in the grey-black market.

The reason: Western Union!

Again, more uninformed crying from ExpatLover.

HammerTime96
07-05-21, 23:42
Coward,

You're so scared it's hard to understand.No you moron, I'm not a coward who has been crying for a "vaccine" and "lockdowns" for 15 months! If you'd bothered to read (and understand) my posts, I've been calling this entire Scamdemic a giant HOAX!

Blame Mursenary, BigBuddy69, Sirioja, and RockyV who have been crying about "millions of deaths" since March last year and who support lockdowns and vaccines!

Mursenary
07-06-21, 03:02
But you and I know that in a few days he'll be back repeating the same ramblings ad nauseam.
Last post for me on this topic, opening a bank account in Germany is very difficult, maximum cash you can take with you is 10000 and the controls are often and strict.
What a bla bla if you relay on the girls who mostly can t speak or read German to get the right info, you don t want to see the reality it is your problem, advice you next time
And you about what do you ideas, stupidity has no borders and limit, I am really wondering how you will open a bank account in Germany without a validated address in Germany.So wrong BB, he made it only 7 minutes. And then again an hour later.

Sirioja
07-06-21, 06:05
I don't know how way, but for sure Romanians can send much more than 10 000 € home, heard about kind of Western Union but other, or hiding in luggage? I knew Romanians who made big money and didn't live in Germany, but returned monthly or every 2/3 months. I remember one who bought a new car for a bit more than 15.000, not for her, with her first for a bit less than 1 month earning at LR. She had to return to be fucked after 10 days rather than staying 1 month with family as she claimed.

Thampi62
07-06-21, 07:07
I'm afraid we will have to live for a while now with mutants, but I will give my best to make my Summer great sporty and would be so happy to ski on next Winter, after 2 so sad Winter.Even if it is vaccinated or not the the pandemic will get diluted and settle like winter flu. Few mutants sometimes and symptomatic medications for it. Acquired immunity will also play a role in future. Global acclimatization mentally and physically get into the population.

https://www.business-standard.com/article/current-affairs/singapore-plans-out-transition-to-new-normal-life-with-covid-19-pendemic-121062400135_1.html

Prelude141
07-06-21, 07:24
Unfortunately this is the case. Is there any way that we can limit the quantity of posts by 'S'.

I have no intention of causing bad feeling. For those who take this forum as a useful informative tool you will understand where I am coming from.

Even prior to Covid the excessive posts of non informative drivel by 'S' has completely dominated the forum.

I for one would like to see a return to regular updates on daily visits to Sharks and reading about the Good and Bad experiences had.I had an argument about this and I have sadly sacked but the moderation so it looks that there is nothing we can do.

Sirioja
07-06-21, 07:49
Even if it is vaccinated or not the the pandemic will get diluted and settle like winter flu. Few mutants sometimes and symptomatic medications for it. Acquired immunity will also play a role in future. Global acclimatization mentally and physically get into the population.

https://www.business-standard.com/article/current-affairs/singapore-plans-out-transition-to-new-normal-life-with-covid-19-pendemic-121062400135_1.htmlWhen you see delta very fast spreading in high vaccinated rate UK, and EU worrying about fourth wave on this Summer under delta, not finished yet. But Germany seem to allow again UK who were forbidden since a while.

DrPoon
07-06-21, 10:26
I've deposited euros into a German ATM that was routed to my Belgian bank account which is connected to my American bank. No problem at all. I just have to pay a small fee if withdrawing in a currency different than the deposited currency.

How easy is it for a girl to go home every time she wants to take 9999 e? In fact that is what one Welcum girl does. Every time she accrues 9000 e in cash, she takes the train back to Bulgaria. My former regular at Samya hopped on a 100 e Wizzair flight to Romania every time she got up to that much, spends time with family, and is back at work 2 weeks later.

Pimping / Loverboys / Trafficking do / does exist, but I think you listen to too many old stories and anti prostitution news if you can't conceive that GenZ / Millenial girls with smartphones and mobile / online services can't easily launder a mere several thousand Euros in 2021. Then again, my 70 year old mother doesn't know how to use SMS messaging. Generational gap perhaps.Hopefully they can time their periods to coincide with the monthly deposit cycle of 9999 euros.

HammerTime96
07-06-21, 12:17
He stopped posting when covid struck in March 2020 and Sirioja has since overtaken him in most posts on ISG.Overtaken in quantity, not in quality.

Canary
07-06-21, 13:40
Unfortunately this is the case. Is there any way that we can limit the quantity of posts by 'S'.

I for one would like to see a return to regular updates on daily visits to Sharks and reading about the Good and Bad experiences had.I have to agree with your sentiments.

Although this site continues to add informative posts which help us all in our hobby I do find there are more totally irrelevant posts than before, thus diluting the quality of information that we all use and value. Well I do!

Rocky V
07-06-21, 15:24
It going to fizzle out when people stop caring. Like Florida and Texas, my friend in Florida say everything is back to normal, pre-covid. They don't even care. Mr fauci said all hell will break loose in Texas and Florida, it never happen. As a scientist, who worked on HIV vaccine, I hope people will stop trusting their scientific bureaucrat.

Unfortunately, covid will never go away because too many people already take the vaccine. If you believe in evolution, I guess most scientist does not, this type of vaccine work. However, it also cause evolutionary pressure. Creating variant that will escape adaptive immunity. There is no going back because too many people already took these vaccine. It is too late.

Our last hope is sunlight and re-purpose drug. Currently they can not approve it because the vaccine will loose it EUA status.Ladies and gents, this is what watching Fox and QAnon does to your brain: It will turn it into jam!

Mursenary
07-06-21, 17:18
No you moron, I'm not a coward who has been crying for a "vaccine" and "lockdowns" for 15 months! If you'd bothered to read (and understand) my posts, I've been calling this entire Scamdemic a giant HOAX!

Blame Mursenary, BigBuddy69, Sirioja, and RockyV who have been crying about "millions of deaths" since March last year and who support lockdowns and vaccines!Will just continue to blame you for falsely claiming that we will never see the inside of an FKK in 2021. The sky is in fact not falling.

OfficeMatt
07-06-21, 17:21
It going to fizzle out when people stop caring. Like Florida and Texas, my friend in Florida say everything is back to normal, pre-covid. They don't even care. Mr fauci said all hell will break loose in Texas and Florida, it never happen. As a scientist, who worked on HIV vaccine, I hope people will stop trusting their scientific bureaucrat.

Our last hope is sunlight and re-purpose drug. Currently they can not approve it because the vaccine will loose it EUA status.People who believe in this level of misinformation are only serving to prolong these restrictions. And please tell us of this HIV vaccine that you worked on and that doesn't exist. Clearly the education system has failed.

Mursenary
07-06-21, 17:25
I don't know your ghosts, but I heard on my visit and read exactly same than my experience by another who at least visited and wrote on Samya thread. A bit same than your French bald friend here writing about Samya without visiting, just fake. I answered you for early October before snow, to climb up to legendary Verbier. Ch, when Zoncolan is too far to drive for you, but I will be around mid August, for my holidays. Made driving runs very often up to Verbier, but never bicycle climbed. But I m sure much more difficult than Koln forrest. Good example is one of the best VTT racer, aiming Tokyo gold medal, but on only small mountains, not my highest ranked legends, not even Verbier, he exploded far behind, despite his yellow suit, not even going on next day. Not same sport, only marathon can compete with bicycle climbing when your heart will be in full charge for hours.Yeah, you do. And as the German slogan states, G, G, G. Tested, recovered, or vaccinated. Verified by all boots on the ground except for your claims. Germany later this month and anywhere in Europe in late early October. Just pick. I can travel anywhere.

BigBuddy69
07-06-21, 17:28
So wrong BB, he made it only 7 minutes. And then again an hour later.One must live a very sad, empty and bitter life to take the time to write everyday 10 posts to say that prostitutes are evil and that all the clubs are no go.

HammerTime96
07-06-21, 18:32

Our last hope is sunlight and re-purpose drug. Currently they can not approve it because the vaccine will loose it EUA status.Exactly right! Sweden, Texas, Russia, Florida, Belarus, Nicaragua, and lot's of other countries and states seem to have no problems, despite having removed most-all restrictions.

Ladies and gents, this is what watching Fox and QAnon does to your brain: It will turn it into jam!Why? Look at the hard facts, instead of socialist brainwashing and ideology that you prefer to believe. The cold hard truth is that Covid 1984 has the same mortality as the normal seasonal flu: https://www.who.int/bulletin/online_first/BLT.20.265892.pdf.

Page 7 of Professor John Ioannidis's research:

For people < 70 years old, the infection fatality rate of COVId-19 across 40 locations with
available data ranged from 0.00% to 0.31% (median 0.05%); the corrected values were similar.

HammerTime96
07-06-21, 18:36
Will just continue to blame you for falsely claiming that we will never see the inside of an FKK in 2021. The sky is in fact not falling.I predicted that summer 2021 would be not much different than summer 2020, and so far I'm spot on. I also predicted that autumn 2021 will be very similar to autumn 2020, in other words: closures and more lockdowns. Let's see what happens and what the next "wave" and the next "mutations. "will bring.

So far I don't see any reason to visit an FKK club; a sausage fest, poor line up, bad service, rip-off prices, and filling out registration forms. Feel free to waste money flying to Europe! LOL!

Sirioja
07-06-21, 20:00
No you moron, I'm not a coward who has been crying for a "vaccine" and "lockdowns" for 15 months! If you'd bothered to read (and understand) my posts, I've been calling this entire Scamdemic a giant HOAX!

Blame Mursenary, BigBuddy69, Sirioja, and RockyV who have been crying about "millions of deaths" since March last year and who support lockdowns and vaccines!I think I'm very different from others you list, when I don't know Rocky, but yes, so many deaths or people losing their job, quite often killed my mood and I advice all those who need or want to vaccine, when we will have more deaths. Catalunya is already falling under new restrictions, new delta cases explode in UK, I m surprised Germany decide to allow UK now.

Sirioja
07-06-21, 20:11
I had an argument about this and I have sadly sacked but the moderation so it looks that there is nothing we can do.So easy, just don't read me.

BigBuddy69
07-06-21, 20:41
I predicted that summer 2021 would be not much different than summer 2020, and so far I'm spot on.Actually it's very different because all of the major clubs of Hesse are open or will open soon, most of the clubs of NRW are open.

Finca and the other clubs around are open, the clubs from Saarland are open.

But I know you have some trouble with reality as soon as it doesn't fit your paranoid right wing agenda. Remember when you claimed that the mortality rate from covid was the same as the flu?

As for autumn, if all the paranoid brainwashed weirdos like you don't get their shots, we'll back to lockdown and Co. Here is my suggestion: the paranoid bozos stay home so they don't breed a new variant, and for the people with a functioning brain it's back to normal.

Mursenary
07-06-21, 20:43
I predicted that summer 2021 would be not much different than summer 2020, and so far I'm spot on. I also predicted that autumn 2021 will be very similar to autumn 2020, in other words: closures and more lockdowns. Let's see what happens and what the next "wave" and the next "mutations. "will bring.

So far I don't see any reason to visit an FKK club; a sausage fest, poor line up, bad service, rip-off prices, and filling out registration forms. Feel free to waste money flying to Europe! LOL!"Let's see?" As in suggesting patience as events unfold before Mr Hooker Nostradamus here predicts the end of the monger world? Doesn't seem like you. Are you sure you're feeling okay?

Anyway, diverting from your most freak-out prediction huh?

Look, I found another post all the way from January where you predicted complete 2021 closures. (And of course my favorite quote that I will repeatedly remind you.).

Keep on hoping against hope that in 2021 FKK clubs will open, because the future is looking increasingly dark.

Guys, if ANY of you want to see the inside of an FKK club again in your lives, you'd better wake up and stop believing the fearmongers, because this is no longer about a virus. It doesn't matter how many "vaccines" you're willing to take, this is about establishing a fascist technocratic regime.

Forget about any FKK visits in 2021 (or 2022) boys, unless you wake up and start resisting the lies and the propaganda! This will be an endless game of lockdowns, travel restrictions, and "vaccines."
You can write off 2021. (and probably 2022 as well)

Want to go mongering in Germany in 2021? Forget about it, and probably forget about 2022 as well! Don't forget to thank the usual suspects (working for Big Pharma!) & scaremongers on this forum!
No shame, no honor. Just as bad as Siri and EPL. Perpetual refusal to admit error when one is called out on his bullshit despite the documented and in-our-face quotable lies.

Not even the balls to admit error like an honorable man. Just more whining like a 9 year old child that got embarrassed.

Mursenary
07-06-21, 20:46
Gentleman,

Do I need test at entrance if I have fully vaccinated?

It used to be a train directly from Frankfurt HBF to Darmsdadt north every two hrs. Is it still valid? I could not find that route anymore from RMV site.

Thanks.Discussed thoroughly in this thread. Every source except Siri says just vax. Use that info how you see fit.

BigBuddy69
07-06-21, 20:48
Yes, this is a very similar long term view that I have.

I'll ride it out until people finally wake up and get sick of the masks that don't work, the lockdowns that don't work, social distancing doesn't work, and the vaccines that don't work which could have potentially very serious side effects. By next year, more will be known about long term side effects of vaccines.And more will be known about long term effects of Covid. Lungs fucked up for good, no more taste or smell, permanent state of fatigue.

They will all say a big thank you to the jerks who maybe gave them the virus because they're living in a fantasy world where Stalin still tries to rule the universe.

Mursenary
07-06-21, 21:35
I think I'm very different from others you list, when I don't know Rocky, but yes, so many deaths or people losing their job, quite often killed my mood and I advice all those who need or want to vaccine, when we will have more deaths. Catalunya is already falling under new restrictions, new delta cases explode in UK, I m surprised Germany decide to allow UK now.Yes, much more crazy and less education.

Did you pick a place yet? Still waiting.

ShooBree
07-06-21, 21:56
And more will be known about long term effects of Covid. Lungs fucked up for good, no more taste or smell, permanent state of fatigue.

They will all say a big thank you to the jerks who maybe gave them the virus because they're living in a fantasy world where Stalin still tries to rule the universe.It's funny how I've had COVID and yet I manage to run 10 k faster than before, feel taste and smell and I'm no way in any "permanent state of fatigue".

Hypochondria is a real thing.

I know that all the newly unemployed and children / youths deprived of a normal childhood would like to thank selfish "jerks" like you.

Turgid
07-06-21, 21:57
.....Our last hope is sunlight and re-purpose drug.....I do not believe in the sunlight theory. India got the worst covid 19 infections in the world during their hottest time of the year.

NiteRiderCal
07-06-21, 22:22
Apparently some people don't believe in evolution. Let take a look at it from a evolution perspective, remember, it is all about survive. What we do know. This virus spread in door and close proximity. What do we know from other virus such as HIV, the mathematical model was wrong because they didn't calculate how people behavior would change (without government regulation).

Now we have a large population that is already scare and freak out about covid. Without a vaccine, a lot of people wear already wear mask, social distant (without government regulation). People behavior will cause an evolution pressure which will forces the virus into been more infectious (bad). However, less pathogenic (good). Less pathogenic mean less likely to get detected.

With this type of vaccine (which does not prevent transmitting, but allow some transmitting) it will force the virus into been more infectious (same as above). However, it will also force the virus in to figure a way to escape the adaptive immunity. The virus that figure it out are more likely to survive.

NiteRiderCal
07-06-21, 22:26
People who believe in this level of misinformation are only serving to prolong these restrictions. And please tell us of this HIV vaccine that you worked on and that doesn't exist. Clearly the education system has failed.No, I can not tell you about the vaccine that I gave up on because it will be relative easy to figure out who I'm. I didn't really gave up because it fail. I gave up because there was too much BS and I knew, I could put up with it.

ShinyCrazy
07-06-21, 22:26
And more will be known about long term effects of Covid. Lungs fucked up for good, no more taste or smell, permanent state of fatigue.

They will all say a big thank you to the jerks who maybe gave them the virus because they're living in a fantasy world where Stalin still tries to rule the universe.We ALL want this mess over. If you have the extreme luxury of getting a vaccine, for the love of god, please get it. It is the ONLY thing that will bring the world back to normal. Most of the world, including most of the mongering third world, would give their right arm for the vaccine and we are still acting like spoiled children who don't realize how insanely lucky we are. No vaccine side effects have ever shown up late in the history of vaccines. All side effects were evident within the first weeks of the injection. Don't miss out on a lifesaving treatment while you are worrying about imaginary risks. Get the vaccine and go live your life!

NiteRiderCal
07-06-21, 22:29
I do not believe in the sunlight theory. India got the worst covid 19 infections in the world during their hottest time of the year.By sunlight. I mean vitamin the. Darker skin people need more sunlight. In there country, people try to stay out of the sun. And no, it will not prevent covid. But people will be less sick.

McAdonis
07-06-21, 22:34
This report is also plagiarized from here: https://www.lustscout.to/forum/showthread.php?tid=192270.Ofc, you should be applauded for posting the original source.

But it seems like lots of ISGers are outraged. If LSH receives advertisement revenue based on clicks, I could see the operators of LSH being upset that content was re-posted on another forum without their permission. I could also understand the original author, Ale3 x on LSH, being upset, since he invested time to write the report and received no attribution from the plagiarizer. But even then, the plagiarizer gained nothing of tangible value and the original author lost nothing of tangible value. It's not like a song or a business idea was stolen here.

What strikes me as peculiar is that the plagiarizer made zero effort to conceal his plagiarism (rephrasing, paraphrasing, date changes, combining from multiple field reports). If it was truly verbatim, that that suggests he did attempt to misinform or mislead (shill for a specific club). He must have known he would be caught. Perhaps his motive was to simply elicit a reaction from us. Or perhaps he just craves attention, even if its negative attention.

Mursenary
07-06-21, 23:02
Apparently some people don't believe in evolution. Let take a look at it from a evolution perspective, remember, it is all about survive. What we do know. This virus spread in door and close proximity. What do we know from other virus such as HIV, the mathematical model was wrong because they didn't calculate how people behavior would change (without government regulation).

Now we have a large population that is already scare and freak out about covid. Without a vaccine, a lot of people wear already wear mask, social distant (without government regulation). People behavior will cause an evolution pressure which will forces the virus into been more infectious (bad). However, less pathogenic (good). Less pathogenic mean less likely to get detected.

With this type of vaccine (which does not prevent transmitting, but allow some transmitting) it will force the virus into been more infectious (same as above). However, it will also force the virus in to figure a way to escape the adaptive immunity. The virus that figure it out are more likely to survive.That's straight academia and does not happen in reality. There will be evolutionary pressure both ways, naturally or through vaccination. Gravitation will be towards more infectious and less pathogenic sure, but natural pressure will cause more variants and if left unchecked, odds will be that the same pathogenicity would eventually arise. In the mean time, more mortality due to longer time variable. Vaccination if meeting critical mass, actually gives us a shot of nipping it in the bud and actually stops the pandemic before the death toll is too great.

The last paragraph is straight boloney and makes a connection without actually connecting the dots. It's an attempt to sound knowledgeable. Vague comment that uses clinical terms but actually doesn't make sense.

Lastly, explain your theory in regards to Polio and measles. Why does it not apply? Both are faster mutating RNA viruses. Vaccines were / are quite effective for them. No super lethal measle or polio came to be. No vaccines completely stamps out transmission. They reduce transmission at the population level. (That's another clue that you're kinda fluffing your post).

Science people spreading science misinformation is worse than layman's nonsensical ramblings. Reader should not credit someone with basic academic knowledge with a working knowledge of epidemiology and population level virology.

Mursenary
07-06-21, 23:26
Up to Verbier in Wallis Switzerland on early October before snow risk and ask all your ghosts to come to support you. 2 hours from Cleo, 3 hours from Globe. I read for GGG, but not what I heard from Samya desk, when at least I really visited, not only hearing in corridors.Okay! No ghosts, only me. Unless they want to come video. Now just a hard date and a wager. I propose 4th October. Entry and 1 hour room at Sharks.

No corridor, needed. Live humans who visited Samya say differently. Called Sharks directly, they say differently. Websites say differently. G,G,G Geimpft, genesen oder getestet. Key word is "oder," as in English "or," French "ou alors. " Vaccine, Recovery, OR test.

Funny how so many questions can be answered by just picking up the telephone can calling the clubs directly.

Mursenary
07-06-21, 23:39
What strikes me as peculiar is that the plagiarizer made zero effort to conceal his plagiarism (rephrasing, paraphrasing, date changes, combining from multiple field reports). If it was truly verbatim, that that suggests he did attempt to misinform or mislead (shill for a specific club). He must have known he would be caught. Perhaps his motive was to simply elicit a reaction from us. Or perhaps he just craves attention, even if its negative attention.2nd theory. Poster is attempting to create senior member account here on ISG by ripping off other good trip reports and was stealing content.

LargeBanana
07-06-21, 23:54
We are here for some info. Those sharing info do it out of genuine interest to make life better for fellow mongers. So what if someone takes a copy. Paste from another forum and posts it here. I appreciate it. What is important is that the information is true, honest and without self interest (sellers).

Sirioja
07-07-21, 06:12
Many guys in this business are not able for more than faking, not visiting clubs but writing about, no able with girls but bullshiting, this is land of frustrations and jealousy, when it should be to get pleasure, just because guys are not able to understand we get more positive when we play on our own level, than when You want to follow on upper level, but You are not able. I don't care what do others, I only play my game. Don t be a follower, You are not the model, most often You won't experience same. I smile and am happy when guys need to tell me they don't understand what I find to always go with a girl.

Sirioja
07-07-21, 06:43
Yes, much more crazy and less education.

Did you pick a place yet? Still waiting.For third time written here, up to legendary Verbier. Ch on early October. Never bicycle climbed, only car runs when going to free ride, and I promise I won't climb before. Surprise for both, but you can watch how Contador exploded Armstrong I think on 2006/2007. Will wait for You, your ghosts, French bald and the one from Zurich who never answered for Gran San Bernardino, but too late on October, but I will be there on August and also in Zoncolan not far from Wellcum, for my great holidays, when so happy my belly seem to go better now. So as soon Winter finish, I will go in my paradise.

HammerTime96
07-07-21, 07:46

They will all say a big thank you to the jerks who maybe gave them the virus because they're living in a fantasy world where Stalin still tries to rule the universe.Sounds like you're advocating for more lockdowns when new mutations come. Coward!

ExpatLover
07-07-21, 07:58
We ALL want this mess over. If you have the extreme luxury of getting a vaccine, for the love of god, please get it. It is the ONLY thing that will bring the world back to normal. Most of the world, including most of the mongering third world, would give their right arm for the vaccine and we are still acting like spoiled children who don't realize how insanely lucky we are. No vaccine side effects have ever shown up late in the history of vaccines. All side effects were evident within the first weeks of the injection. Don't miss out on a lifesaving treatment while you are worrying about imaginary risks. Get the vaccine and go live your life!In all western countries and China. There is no luxury to get a vaccine. There are more vaccines available than candidates. I could make a appointment for the same day and could choose my vaccine. The problem is that the vaccines are not more efficient that the one for the normal flue which was predictable but so many lobbyist around explaining that they were efficient 95%, what I never believed. The forth wave is already on the way to Europe and probably new restriction measures will be implemented in the coming weeks.

BigBuddy69
07-07-21, 08:10
+1 - I had covid last year and whilst unpleasant I am fitter and stronger now that I have ever been and have zero continuing effects. I count myself very lucky as many do have problems but it is too much of a generalisation to say it will affect all in future.I never said that everyone will be affected but according to the HAS (haute autorite de la sante), 10 % of the people who suffered from covid still experience symptoms 6 months after. And for the moment no one knows if they will fully recover. Losing a big part of your breathing ability for the rest of your life, I don't think that's something very enjoyable.

As for the gloomy long term side effects of the vaccines, it never occurred before. All the side effects always appeared before 2 months. So no I don't think that I'll become magnetic or sterile, but I think that I will be able to see my parents again without fearing that I could infect them.

BigBuddy69
07-07-21, 08:38
https://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2021-06/p-vdm052721.php

Except the fact that it doesn't seem to work so well and that the people promoting the use of vitamin the seem to have some financial interest in selling truckloads of vitamin d.

BigBuddy69
07-07-21, 17:18
Sounds like you're advocating for more lockdowns when new mutations come. Coward!Lockdowns for you and your kind because you're so dumb we have to protect you against your will.

Mursenary
07-07-21, 17:25
For third time written here, up to legendary Verbier. Ch on early October. Never bicycle climbed, only car runs when going to free ride, and I promise I won't climb before. Surprise for both, but you can watch how Contador exploded Armstrong I think on 2006/2007. Will wait for You, your ghosts, French bald and the one from Zurich who never answered for Gran San Bernardino, but too late on October, but I will be there on August and also in Zoncolan not far from Wellcum, for my great holidays, when so happy my belly seem to go better now. So as soon Winter finish, I will go in my paradise.Okay! Verbier! 4th October. Wager? 1 hour room and entry? Or more? Let's go!

PaulInZurich
07-07-21, 17:26
and the one from Zurich who never answered for Gran San Bernardino, ... I answered, I have zero interest to meet a faker, a person who lives in his own imaginary world, somebody so needy to get approval for his imaginary actions for which he never shows any proof.

PaulInZurich
07-07-21, 17:33
Sounds like you're advocating for more lockdowns when new mutations come.The more infections there are, the larger the chance to have more mutations. People who are against vaccinations are contributing directly to new mutations.

Adindas
07-07-21, 18:26
Hopefully they can time their periods to coincide with the monthly deposit cycle of 9999 euros.

Well, there is no limit of the cash you could carry from one country to another country within the EU. The EUR10,000 (or equivalent) is only applicable if you take it out the EU. Every country does that to comply with money laundry regulation.

https://ec.europa.eu/taxation_custom...sh-controls_en

Romania, Hungary, Poland, Czech Republic are in the EU so there is no limit the money they could take out of Germany. Also how could the authority checks how much money they take out of Germany if there is no border control in the schengen areas within the EU.

Those discussion only comes into surface as someone keeps saying that these FKK girls are controlled by their pimps and the FKK girls could not do anything including carrying cash of EUR10.000+ to their home countries without involving their pimps.

You will often see the statement like this in this ISG.

"If you really want to help them (e. G tutes) why not joining one of the numerous associations helping girls to go out of prostitution?"

If most of the girls in FKKs were pimped then the FKK owners and mongers visiting FKK are taking part in activities against society. Pimping is a form of controlling and coercion of someone and borderline with trafficking. In many countries, it is illegal to have sex with someone who have been controlled or coerced. Also it will give ammunition to "Femem" who wants to find a good reason to justify banning prostituion.

ExpatLover
07-07-21, 19:15
Well, there is no limit of the cash you could carry from one country to another country within the EU. The EUR10,000 (or equivalent) is only applicable if you take it out the EU. Every country does that to comply with money laundry regulation.

https://ec.europa.eu/taxation_custom...sh-controls_en

Romania, Hungary, Poland, Czech Republic are in the EU so there is no limit the money they could take out of Germany. Also how could the authority checks how much money they take out of Germany if there is no border control in the schengen areas within the EU.

Those discussion only comes into surface as someone keeps saying that these FKK girls are controlled by their pimps and the FKK girls could not do anything including carrying cash of EUR10.000+ to their home countries without involving their pimps.

You will often see the statement like this in this ISG.

"If you really want to help them (e. G tutes) why not joining one of the numerous associations helping girls to go out of prostitution?"

If most of the girls in FKKs were pimped then the FKK owners and mongers visiting FKK are taking part in activities against society. Pimping is a form of controlling and coercion of someone and borderline with trafficking. In many countries, it is illegal to have sex with someone who have been controlled or coerced. Also it will give ammunition to "Femem" who wants to find a good reason to justify banning prostituion.The limit is 10000 euros Mister I know everything. I don t want to waste my time with guys like you who probably are not able to put 500000 euro in cash on the table. Wish you a great life in your illusions.

Banana Boi
07-07-21, 19:25
Swiss brothels don t ask to be vaccined, they don t even ask negative test, to welcome us, I much prefer to go to a club that ONLY allows fully vaccinated customers, girls, and staff. If someone is too lazy to vaccinate they should stay home.

ExpatLover
07-07-21, 19:41
Hopefully they can time their periods to coincide with the monthly deposit cycle of 9999 euros.Yes of course and what about the period of stupidity from some mongers?

Sirioja
07-07-21, 20:04
I much prefer to go to a club that ONLY allows fully vaccinated customers, girls, and staff. If someone is too lazy to vaccinate they should stay home.You think girls are vaccinated? I don't know any club which select only vaccinated. Maybe GT, but he died from vaccine: bad luck. If you are afraid of covid, my advice is to stay away from FKK land which is a real playfield for virus and now delta.

Sirioja
07-07-21, 20:09
Okay! Verbier! 4th October. Wager? 1 hour room and entry? Or more? Let's go!Already answered elsewhere, but again, on Saturday 2 or 9 , because I can't plan yet my job on October. Wish from Zurich who knows girls before they start in a club, will come to make his own strava, when I will climb topless for him if not raining.

Sirioja
07-07-21, 20:19
Yes, much more crazy and less education.

Did you pick a place yet? Still waiting.You really didn't impress me for your cleverness, from what you showed and told me when I didn't ask you anything, but you knew I was her regular on her start on end of February 2016 , and you needed to tell me. But after 1 month, when she claimed in the club she was my number 1, I had to choose Megan and I never regretted, keeping on with Megan who is a bit prettier and much less crazy.

Gino02
07-07-21, 20:19
I much prefer to go to a club that ONLY allows fully vaccinated customers, girls, and staff. If someone is too lazy to vaccinate they should stay home.I'm vaccinated for my own good, but you do realize that vaccinated people can still be carrier of any variant of Covid, just that likely won't be suffering much if gets the virus, right? Other people literally don't have any benefit from someone vaccinated, so why do you care if someone else is vaccinated or not?

BigBuddy69
07-07-21, 21:46
So long for the 'this is my last post'. Addicted to paysex forums, what a miserable condition.

Mursenary
07-07-21, 22:15
The limit is 10000 euros Mister I know everything. I don t want to waste my time with guys like you who probably are not able to put 500000 euro in cash on the table. Wish you a great life in your illusions.Nope. Stubbornly incorrect. Per German embassy, you are not obligated to declare when traveling between Member states. However, if you are questioned by a customs official, then you must answer truthfully.

https://maskat.diplo.de/om-en/service/14-Zol

Mursenary
07-07-21, 22:16
The limit is 10000 euros Mister I know everything. I don t want to waste my time with guys like you who probably are not able to put 500000 euro in cash on the table. Wish you a great life in your illusions.Nope. Stubbornly incorrect. Per German embassy, You are not obligated to declare when traveling between Member states. However, if you are questioned by a customs official, then you must answer truthfully.

https://maskat.diplo.de/om-en/service/14-Zoll

ShooBree
07-07-21, 23:12
Lockdowns for you and your kind because you're so dumb we have to protect you against your will.It's embarrassing to see your typical French arrogance and ignorance.

Adindas
07-07-21, 23:12
Nope. Stubbornly incorrect. Per German embassy, You are not obligated to declare when traveling between Member states. However, if you are questioned by a customs official, then you must answer truthfully.

https://maskat.diplo.de/om-en/service/14-Zoll

Exactly, EUR10,000 declaration is when entering and leaving the EU. There is "no official requirement" when traveling within the EU countries. It will depend on the country. How do they check it, where are you going to declare if there is no border control? I also already send quite similar link previously.
Like in any other countries even carrying cash on the streets, train stations, airports in Germany, the authority might ask you the source of the money if you have been detected to carry so much cash in public.

The limit is 10000 euros Mister I know everything. I don t want to waste my time with guys like you who probably are not able to put 500000 euro in cash on the table. Wish you a great life in your illusions.

You know nothing as you claim, like when you said people cannot open a bank account in Germany without residency in Germany and I and other people have shown you the link, proven that you have very little knowledge when come to a foreign citizen is opening a bank account in Germany.

Also, your reasoning that they will need their pimps to drive them home as they cannot carry the cash EUR 10.000+ by themselves is utterly insensible. If the girl herslef can not carry cash over EUR10,000+ out of Germany how could it be different when her pimps is traveling together with her. Is her pimp immune to law.

PaulInZurich
07-08-21, 01:17
The limit is 10000 euros Mister I know everything. I don t want to waste my time with guys like you who probably are not able to put 500000 euro in cash on the table. Wish you a great life in your illusions.You are just embarrassing yourself. You think that you have more disposable cash available, what has that got to do with anything.