PDA

View Full Version : Rants and WTF are you talking about and Coronavirus!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

PaulInZurich
07-19-21, 18:02
Who care you didn't read, I really don't... Oh, but you do care, you responded. And you will respond to this post as well telling how much you don't care.

ShooBree
07-19-21, 19:56
Impossible to debate with you, you're a right wing fanatic with a strong anti-communism fetish.

My advice, try not to quote Russia Today because it's the nearly official voice of Uncle Vladimir who was a total commie.You're an uneducated and arrogant left wing extremist so no one gives a fuck about your extremist and uneducated opinions.

BTW, you're aware that they have a maximum tax rate of 15 % in Russia? Sounds like communism to me lmfao! You're living in the past, like an outdated geezer.

ShooBree
07-19-21, 20:01
In a way we are lucky that UK will now experiment what happens in a country with 50% vaccination rate that completely opens up and has a high number of new cases. First they experimented what happens if you focus on as many first doses as possible (seemed to work OK until Delta showed up). The rest of Europe gets to watch for about 2 months what will happen. Thank you BoJo.You don't seem to have much faith in the vaccine, when will be the time to actually live life instead of just surviving according to you? Never?

https://www.bbc.com/news/health-55274833

Mursenary
07-19-21, 20:15
I disagree. Ivermectin is very effective at prevention.So inconsistent to accept admitted lack of "gold standard" for ivermectin to back up your claims but demand more from vaccines with much higher sample sizes and much higher efficacy numbers. Fake scientist.

Adenovirus, no. Another fail gene therapy. There is a small chance that adenovirus will integrate and will change your DNA. Novavax is the best. But I think only old people should take it. Younger people, I don't want to risk their future for my benefit.

It is not misleading, we are using failed gene therapy technology. That is a fact. We should stick to proven technology. The new one, make sure that it is safe to the normal process.No actual objective, progress minded research scientist would make this comment. Fake scientist.

Again, attaching the term failed gene therapy is intentionally misleading and is aimed to influence with dramatics rather than information. Fake scientist.

What? The spike protein itself is toxic.It's antigenic / immunogenic. Toxic no. Fake scientist.

Oh I don't know maybe the ovaries.And then? So? Are the ovaries made of antigen presenting cells? Fake scientist.

BigBuddy69
07-19-21, 20:27
You're right.

Three fucked up beyond any chance of salvation.

At least two really close to join them in fantasy world.

Sirioja
07-19-21, 22:11
He is known as a money pig.You claim here to know me? When I don't know you, so you can't know me, maybe just seeing, but not more than bullshiting, like many others. Do you enjoy your visits, if you visit? I make the job to enjoy mine.

Pistons
07-19-21, 22:57
In a way we are lucky that UK will now experiment what happens in a country with 50% vaccination rate that completely opens up and has a high number of new cases. First they experimented what happens if you focus on as many first doses as possible (seemed to work OK until Delta showed up). The rest of Europe gets to watch for about 2 months what will happen. Thank you BoJo.I am watching Amazon, Disney, Netflix and HBO as well. Anything can happen. It is all up the people with the scripts!

NiteRiderCal
07-19-21, 23:58
Murse,

Can you please get a job at the FDA and implement your standard on safety and efficacy? Everything would be approve and my stock option would make me a billionaire.

DrPoon
07-20-21, 00:51
What is a person from the USA gets a positive covid test whilst in Germany?

Then according to the CDC one's test can remain positive for over 3 months. Even longer if a severe case for an unvaccinated person.

During this time apparently cannot return to the USA and stuck in Germany unable to enter clubs and unable to rent hotel and plus probably run out of money.

Mursenary
07-20-21, 01:55
You may be underestimating that number:It's the wrong diagnosis but probably in the same family of autism spectrum disorders (ASD). People with what was formerly called Asperger's usually display high levels of quantitative analytical intelligence and astute observation skills. They usually never make conclusions based on maybes, hunches, or items not definitively factual. On the flip side, their disabilities usually manifests in social and emotional deficits. Some refer to them as having "high functioning autism" and is common to see these people at the top of a STEM profession. For example, vascular surgeons have a higher incidence of "high functioning Autism". That's not the population we have been seeing here.

While other forms of ASD result in no special cognitive ability, what is usually universal is the social-emotional deficits. The inability to read social cues and lack of human empathy is the underlying commonality. This is also the more unfortunate scenario when someone misses on humanity qualities but are not compensated with elite levels of analytical ability.

The former profile is sort of like a blind man having heighten senses of hearing and smell. The latter is what we seem to be observing, a blind man who is also partially deaf in one ear. These disorders are hard to diagnose accurately with consistency; but when we see someone displaying the signs, we often colloquially refer to them as "being on the spectrum. "

Mursenary
07-20-21, 02:02
Murse,

Can you please get a job at the FDA and implement your standard on safety and efficacy? Everything would be approve and my stock option would make me a billionaire.It's a pandemic and it was emergency use.

Attempts to manipulate lay people with incomplete science and loose associations while trying to pass familiarity with expertise did not go unnoticed to a better trained eye. Your tactics on this matter may pass at a local bar, but professionals can sniff the bullshit right away.

Mursenary
07-20-21, 02:42
You're right.

At least two really close to join them in fantasy world.I have a different scenario. One maybe two autism spectrum disorders. Others are just angry dorks.

Mursenary
07-20-21, 04:01
In a way we are lucky that UK will now experiment what happens in a country with 50% vaccination rate that completely opens up and has a high number of new cases. First they experimented what happens if you focus on as many first doses as possible (seemed to work OK until Delta showed up). The rest of Europe gets to watch for about 2 months what will happen. Thank you BoJo.No need to wait for UK. Look no further than the USA today. We're at similar vax rates without the single vax variable. We've been basically wide open for 4 months. The least vaxxed states top the list of states with highest incidence. 99% of 7 day rolling deaths and 97% of 7-day rolling hospitalizations. Mind you the total deaths and hospitalizations remain relatively low. Most elderly are fully vaxxed. They remain protected from mortality. Most severe cases are in the 40-60 unvaxxed demographic. Not many intubated patients compared to winter highs.

US states such as Louisiana, Alabama, Missouri, Mississippi, and Arkansas are major American hot spots. Their average vaxxed rates are at the bottom of the nation. The well vaxxed states seeing some uptick are densely populated states with large areas of unvaxxed young people such as New Jersey, California, and Florida. Coincidentally, mortality in the latter states is obviously lower.

The Mayo clinic trackers provides infographics that tells the story.

Cases per 100.000:

https://www.mayoclinic.org/coronavirus-covid-19/map

Vaccination rates:

https://www.mayoclinic.org/coronavirus-covid-19/vaccine-tracker

I may be too optimistic but I think the situation in the US paints an optimistic future. Old are vaxxed. Young will get sick but acuity / severity will remain low for them.

At this point, Pushing vaccination will get diminishing returns on the remaining unvaxxed population. I would even push for exploring less effective but perhaps more accepted prophylaxis options like Ivermectin such as NorCalRite suggested.

In the mean time, the most at risk population (although relatively low acuity) is currently unvaxxed males over 40. Amongst the ones without major comorbidities, mortality will be low; but I'm guessing an average 10 days of lost productivity / recreation. For nations that are in similar situations to the US, I think it's now a fine time to let her rip, open everything up, and live with the much more acceptable worst case scenario (low death, mostly middle aged unvaxxed men losing a bit of productivity).

COVID will fizzle in a slow, agonizing, anti-climatic fashion. No point in pushing vax any longer. Those who want it already have gotten it.

As such, one must live with the consequences of one's actions: "If he dies, he dies". -Ivan Drago.

Kartoffel
07-20-21, 06:51
Sorry but he has no balls, these upselling girls should go work in apartments, not in our clubs!% Sharks thread, out of context here.

HammerTime96
07-20-21, 07:50
In a way we are lucky that UK will now experiment what happens in a country with 50% vaccination rate that completely opens up and has a high number of new cases. First they experimented what happens if you focus on as many first doses as possible (seemed to work OK until Delta showed up). The rest of Europe gets to watch for about 2 months what will happen. Thank you BoJo.Israel already mass vaxxed it's population and opened up months ago, only to impose more restrictions again:

https://youtu.be/kxRS6qUiDDM

Thank you Big Pharma and Big Tech!

Sirioja
07-20-21, 07:54
Oh, but you do care, you responded. And you will respond to this post as well telling how much you don't care.I keep on living how I decide, nobody here can change my own personal subjective choices when I m not a follower, trying to make my life enjoyable and also for my real sports for my holidays, even had to delay on sad 3 July I finished at Globe after driving 5 hours from Iseran and real nightmare on Autumn 14 July.

PaulInZurich
07-20-21, 08:08
You don't seem to have much faith in the vaccine, when will be the time to actually live life instead of just surviving according to you? Never?

https://www.bbc.com/news/health-55274833I have faith in data and science. I don't have to be in Earth orbit to say "OK, I saw with my own eyes, the earth is not flat". So far, studies and data say that _fully_ vaccinated people have a significantly smaller risk of getting sick. Before Delta, one dose was already reducing the risk a good deal, with Delta you need two doses. BTW, this scenario was discussed even last year in the spring, so no big surprise here. At least before Delta, the transmission risk was significantly reduced too. My understanding is that the viral load of Delta is 1000 higher, which definitely impacts transmission risk. The longer the virus infects large number of people, the higher the chance of new variants.

My current position is, in North America and Europe all 40+ had the chance to be vaccinated, in a lot of countries even all 18+ had that chance. Who is not yet vaccinated is because they chose that. I haven't followed UK that closely, but I don't see reports that the hospitals are getting full now. So in my opinion, they can lift the restrictions since under 40 have a very low risk of severe cases. Other countries now look at UK and see what will happen locally 2 months later. In Switzerland the only restrictions are masks in shops and public transit.

If new data comes out reported by reputable sources, I am OK to change my position.

PaulInZurich
07-20-21, 08:19
I am watching Amazon, Disney, Netflix and HBO as well. Anything can happen. It is all up the people with the scripts!I thought you are the guy who has advanced access to these scripts.

PaulInZurich
07-20-21, 08:29
BTW, you're aware that they have a maximum tax rate of 15 % in Russia? Sounds like communism to me lmfao! You're living in the past, like an outdated geezer.You are right, Russia is not communist country now. It is an authoritarian state with the head of state changing the constitution at will so he can stay in power as long as he wants, he is in power since 2000, now he can stay in power until 2036. This is the guy who has no problem invading neighbouring countries.

Ararat
07-20-21, 14:54
What is a person from the USA gets a positive covid test whilst in Germany?

Then according to the CDC one's test can remain positive for over 3 months. Even longer if a severe case for an unvaccinated person.

During this time apparently cannot return to the USA and stuck in Germany unable to enter clubs and unable to rent hotel and plus probably run out of money.Correct on all counts except the money because obviously you don't run out of money after just 3 months of living on the streets.

Tvataham274
07-20-21, 14:56
https://www.travelandleisure.com/travel-news/germany-opens-to-us-tourists

So. Is it a good idea to book now for December?

Ararat
07-20-21, 14:58
The entire covid debacle is just a waste of focus. A mind trick at most.Vladimir Putin fell fell hook, line, and sinker for it. You know he thinks Russians (and morons from other countries) are nihilists, don't you. That is no term of endearment BTW.

https://www.reuters.com/world/kremlin-says-nihilism-low-vaccination-rate-behind-fresh-covid-19-surge-2021-06-18/

PaulInZurich
07-20-21, 15:18
No need to wait for UK. Look no further than the USA today. ... Those who want it already have gotten it.

As such, one must live with the consequences of one's actions: "If he dies, he dies". -Ivan Drago.In US the numbers didn't jump as fast as in UK. But yeah, time to let it rip.

PaulInZurich
07-20-21, 15:31
% Sharks thread, out of context here.Sorry mate, he pollutes a lot of threads. At least this one is the rants thread, so I don't mind here. It's worse when he posts about Samya in 2014 in the Globe thread.

PaulInZurich
07-20-21, 15:34
Israel already mass vaxxed it's population and opened up months ago, only to impose more restrictions again:

Thank you Big Pharma and Big Tech!You nihilist. Listen to Daddy Vladdy!

ShooBree
07-20-21, 16:02
You're right.

At least two really close to join them in fantasy world.You must be referring to yourself, Nurse and Siri.

OfficeMatt
07-20-21, 16:46
Angela M. In the news states that climate change is somehow the cause of the floods. This is complete b. S. The neighborhoods located near a river and / or dams should have a storm drainage system with concrete storm drains with high flow water to a drainage system. The fact that these towns exists so long without flooding is a miracle. Nothing to do with climate, and everything to do with not designing properly.

Due to many of the villages springing up hundreds of years ago prior to running water and cars wherein people relied on river for transportation and water. They needed to be close to it. Now, with concrete and paved roads being close to a river is not a smart living area. They need a complete redesign with correct flood control drainage system and should hire me for consultation so I redesign some of these neighborhoods.LOL yes your theory is absurd. What's with the climate denial?

Mursenary
07-20-21, 17:45
In US the numbers didn't jump as fast as in UK. But yeah, time to let it rip.Yeah, likely due to the fact that we didn't impose as strict a lockdown and did not change the vax schedule. The US never got as low as UK in case numbers, so a slow spread kept numbers higher in US while UK was locked down although still manageable. Once opened, UK numbers jumped but with less severe cases. If we looked at the per capita incidence curve, I bet the area under the curve (total cases per capita) are very similar.

In the end, now, the same population are getting infected in both countries, young and unvaxxed with the elderly having been vaxxed spared the mortality outcomes. I think it's the best outcome we could have hoped for considering the social-politicization of the pandemic.

Beijing4987
07-20-21, 17:58
LOL yes your theory is absurd. What's with the climate denial?Maybe the Dutch and Pacific Islanders could teach the Germans and Belgians a thing or two. Humans are stupid to think they can control nature in the long term. Build on an unstable hillside denuded of trees, or on a flood plain? 100 year floods are becoming 50 year floods. Live in the Nevada, Arizona or California deserts? Your swimming pools will be empty, filling up with the tumbling tumbleweeds. In this sick world the billionaires have invented a new way to complete with each other besides building a bigger boat.

Pessimist
07-20-21, 20:10
Not to butt into the lovely back and forth on this topic, but the expected labor day office return is suddenly looking iffy.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-07-20/apple-will-postpone-return-to-office-after-covid-19-persists

If the daily cases spike to 40 K or 50 K, I suspect this long awaited post labor day return to on prem for corporate America is probably out the window. If it gets pushed out into late October of mid November, then it will be like "winter season, more Covid, oh shucks Christmas is here already, why bother and let's wait till new year and decide".

As such, I am already grounded and this fucking things keeps dragging on.

I think tech companies will definitely delay this. Banks have been pushing hard to bring people in, especially the big ones like JPM. Dimon has been chomping at the bit but hasn't corralled enough people to get his wish. If case loads in NYC spike and banks also cave in, then return to the tall buildings will be postponed by a few more months.

Fuck the CCP and Delta variant.

Gino02
07-20-21, 21:04
Not to butt into the lovely back and forth on this topic, but the expected labor day office return is suddenly looking iffy.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-07-20/apple-will-postpone-return-to-office-after-covid-19-persists

If the daily cases spike to 40 K or 50 K, I suspect this long awaited post labor day return to on prem for corporate America is probably out the window. If it gets pushed out into late October of mid November, then it will be like "winter season, more Covid, oh shucks Christmas is here already, why bother and let's wait till new year and decide".

As such, I am already grounded and this fucking things keeps dragging on.

I think tech companies will definitely delay this. Banks have been pushing hard to bring people in, especially the big ones like JPM. Dimon has been chomping at the bit but hasn't corralled enough people to get his wish. If case loads in NYC spike and banks also cave in, then return to the tall buildings will be postponed by a few more months.

Fuck the CCP and Delta variant.I agree with you on "Fuck the CCP and Delta variant". But but, instead of being grounded against you wishes, maybe you could simply take a job in a Florida, Texas or Tennessee based company? Or, even better, vote correctly in the 2024 election?

I was convinced (not!) that Biden (with vaccines readily available) can control Covid better than Trump (who championed vaccines but none was ready in his time), well what do I know, right?

HammerTime96
07-20-21, 22:03
You are right, Russia is not communist country now. It is an authoritarian state with the head of state changing the constitution at will so he can stay in power as long as he wants, he is in power since 2000, now he can stay in power until 2036. This is the guy who has no problem invading neighbouring countries.Sounds a lot like any other Western "democracy. ".

When Lukashenko or Putin smash down opposition, the Western politicians cry crocodile tears. When Spain smashes down people who protest for independence in Catalonia, when Marcon smashes down Yellow Vests protesters, when Germany smashes down protesters against the Covid1984 dictatorship, when the UK locks up Assange, or when Epstein commits "suicide" in a USA prison cell, then those same politicians are silent.

When Putin or Lukashenko shut down opposition newspapers or TV station, the Western politicians cry like babies, but when they de-platform anyone they don't like from asocial media, tor try to hunt down guys like Chelsea Manning, Assange and Snowden, then you hear crickets again, or they come up with some vague shit about "combatting fake news. " Well, maybe Putin is ALSO shutting down "fake news" journalists and websites in Russia? LOL!

Pessimist
07-20-21, 23:26
I agree with you on "Fuck the CCP and Delta variant". But but, instead of being grounded against you wishes, maybe you could simply take a job in a Florida, Texas or Tennessee based company? Or, even better, vote correctly in the 2024 election?

I was convinced (not!) that Biden (with vaccines readily available) can control Covid better than Trump (who championed vaccines but none was ready in his time), well what do I know, right?It is about people returning to offices, business travel resuming, having to go out of town on business. I'm kinda grounded until these things return to normal. I am not aware that the situation for these things is different between states; I know for a fact that it is not. Apple workers in Austin are doing shelter in at home as much as the ones in Cupertino; it is a company wide decision. I am just frustrated that we will be stuck in this limbo for months to come.

DrPoon
07-21-21, 00:43
USA gymnast Kara gets covid despite vaccine.

I would still kiss her and take my chances.

So interesting to see if she is stranded in Japan for three months until her test comes back negative.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2KveIaBk74

Mursenary
07-21-21, 01:26
Humans are stupid to think they can control nature in the long term. Build on an unstable hillside denuded of trees, or on a flood plain? 100 year floods are becoming 50 year floods.I find this point funny. I lived in Santa Barbara, CA for some years and remember seeing annual fires in the summers. The hillside / mountainside would catch fire leading to erosion of anchoring / protective trees. Then when autumn rains would come, the landslides occurred engulfing the mountainside homes. Stubborn people would choose to live like that having to deal with catastrophe every few years just for the sake of having a home with a view. Insanity.

NiteRiderCal
07-21-21, 04:45

So interesting to see if she is stranded in Japan for three months until her test comes back negative.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2KveIaBk74She should of take ivermectin.

NiteRiderCal
07-21-21, 04:50
Israel already mass vaxxed it's population and opened up months ago, only to impose more restrictions again:

Thank you Big Pharma and Big Tech!Did I have hear 47% of UK new case are fully vaccinated? So the vaccine just kind of reduce infection of delta?

DrPoon
07-21-21, 05:52
When Belarus tells airline to land for journalist with warrant that's terrible.

But a similar thing that the USA did with a leaker who was thought to be on a presidential plane to a Central American country was forced to land in Austria then its OK.

Sounds a lot like any other Western "democracy. ".

When Lukashenko or Putin smash down opposition, the Western politicians cry crocodile tears. When Spain smashes down people who protest for independence in Catalonia, when Marcon smashes down Yellow Vests protesters, when Germany smashes down protesters against the Covid1984 dictatorship, when the UK locks up Assange, or when Epstein commits "suicide" in a USA prison cell, then those same politicians are silent.

When Putin or Lukashenko shut down opposition newspapers or TV station, the Western politicians cry like babies, but when they de-platform anyone they don't like from asocial media, tor try to hunt down guys like Chelsea Manning, Assange and Snowden, then you hear crickets again, or they come up with some vague shit about "combatting fake news. " Well, maybe Putin is ALSO shutting down "fake news" journalists and websites in Russia? LOL!

PaulInZurich
07-21-21, 06:16
Sounds a lot like any other Western "democracy. ". When Lukashenko or Putin smash down opposition.Comparing Russia and Belarus with Western democracies, really? Russia and Belarus are just as "free" as China, buddy. What is it with extremist nutcases that they like dictators so much? Why don't you move there if life is so great there?

ExpatLover
07-21-21, 06:32

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2KveIaBk74The vaccine are 50% efficient at their best probably less against some variant. All the big pharma were condemned for bribery, Pfister, Moderna. Should again face the justice just because what they announced 98% efficiency and the reality is not there. The 4th wave is on its way in Europe, probably in the coming weeks hospital will be packed again and death toll will also rise, will the people act now, obviously not, mongers want to fuck like there is no corona.

Sirioja
07-21-21, 11:24

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2KveIaBk74Not the only vaccinated to be positive. So many vaccinated UK are positive to delta. When people are vaccinated, they are not careful anymore and spread. For me, only vaccinated is not safe enough for covid playfield brothels, 48 hours test is more safe to prevent spreading, when I still see fat, pappies and can t say for diabetics or cancer.

Rocky V
07-21-21, 12:48
Sounds a lot like any other Western "democracy. ".

When Putin or Lukashenko shut down opposition newspapers or TV station, the Western politicians cry like babies, but when they de-platform anyone they don't like from asocial media, tor try to hunt down guys like Chelsea Manning, Assange and Snowden, then you hear crickets again, or they come up with some vague shit about "combatting fake news. " Well, maybe Putin is ALSO shutting down "fake news" journalists and websites in Russia? LOL!The very reason why you know so much about Yellow vest protests, Covid protests, Assange protests and Catalonia protests is the real difference between western democracy and Putin / Lukashenko regimes.

Sirioja
07-21-21, 16:59
The vaccine are 50% efficient at their best probably less against some variant. All the big pharma were condemned for bribery, Pfister, Moderna. Should again face the justice just because what they announced 98% efficiency and the reality is not there. The 4th wave is on its way in Europe, probably in the coming weeks hospital will be packed again and death toll will also rise, will the people act now, obviously not, mongers want to fuck like there is no corona.New delta cases are exploding in EU and UK, mostly among between 20 and 30 yo who don t care, and yes 4th wave is coming, but not so many deaths in UK, so vaccine seem quite efficient, at least to protect vaccinated when many are positive in UK. But they can still spread and delta is exploding in crowded places, like where tourism. No big risk for a lonely bear in mountains.

Mursenary
07-21-21, 17:07
The vaccine are 50% efficient at their best probably less against some variant. All the big pharma were condemned for bribery, Pfister, Moderna. Should again face the justice just because what they announced 98% efficiency and the reality is not there. The 4th wave is on its way in Europe, probably in the coming weeks hospital will be packed again and death toll will also rise, will the people act now, obviously not, mongers want to fuck like there is no corona.It it would be helpful if you defined your definition of "efficient."

I'm guessing you meant to use the word "effective." But that should also be defined as what you judge to be "effective."

Is your definition to never test positive? Is it never getting symptomatic? Reducing severity?

Mursenary
07-21-21, 18:00

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2KveIaBk74Fortunately for Team USA, she was only an alternate and not actually on the team. Happy for her that she is asymptomatic. I feel sorry for her for being deprived a trip to Tokyo. She wouldn't have seen much of it in this current climate anyway.

ExpatLover
07-21-21, 18:20
Yes it was over 35 on the 20th, but yes hahaha I don't care because I'm only going in August so whatever happens happens in winter!I don't know where you are getting your info but yesterday France had 18000 cases, German double within 1 week, without speaking about UK, the 4th wave is popping up very fast in Europe and I don t believe that we need to wait for the winter to see the things again getting catastrophic.

ExpatLover
07-21-21, 18:24
New delta cases are exploding in EU and UK, mostly among between 20 and 30 yo who don t care, and yes 4th wave is coming, but not so many deaths in UK, so vaccine seem quite efficient, at least to protect vaccinated when many are positive in UK. But they can still spread and delta is exploding in crowded places, like where tourism. No big risk for a lonely bear in mountains.It is too early to see hospitalizations and deaths rising but for sure this will happen within 2 weeks, Macron is not stressed for nothing, he get better info than we and he knows that if the situation is getting bad again he will face a big challenge for his re-election in 2022. But it is already too late, France never want to close the boarders like UK so terrible results in fighting the pandemic.

Pistons
07-21-21, 19:00
I thought you are the guy who has advanced access to these scripts.Only the overarching story. Not the small details.

HammerTime96
07-21-21, 19:06
The very reason why you know so much about Yellow vest protests, Covid protests, Assange protests and Catalonia protests is the real difference between western democracy and Putin / Lukashenko regimes.You obviously don't know many Russians who disagree with Putin.

You obviously don't know much anyway, just being the keyboard warrior repeating the same Deep State Western government propaganda.

Anti-Putin: check!

Pro-vaccine: check!

Covid scaremongering: check!

Life must be easy for a guy who "just follows orders" and outsources the thinking to others right?

Pistons
07-21-21, 19:16
Guys guys guys. We all know we live in a simulation don't we?

Well, what do you think simulations are made for? We simulate possible events, and possible ways of handling this event.

So indeed, it is all a simulation in order to.

1. Figure out how easily people trust in governments.

2. Figure out how well vaccines work.

3. Figure out which countries measures work in order to quell further contamination.

4. Figure out how to deal with a virus outbreak that already happened outside of the simulation.

Given the rate of non-progress we are seeing, since the vaccines make it worse (not even mentioning the side effects they cause), I suspect the chances are higher that we might just as well invent our own Matrix simulation and jump into that one before this plandemic is over. And then we can simulate how to deal with the pandemic from there.

Mursenary
07-21-21, 19:39
I don't know where you are getting your info but yesterday France had 18000 cases, German double within 1 week, without speaking about UK, the 4th wave is popping up very fast in Europe and I don t believe that we need to wait for the winter to see the things again getting catastrophic.Directly from German RKI source.

32.5 per 100 K in Darmstadt district.

33.8 per 100 K in Frankfurt AM main disteinct.

15 per 100 K State of Hessen.

11.2 per 100 K for all of Germany.

https://experience.arcgis.com/experience/478220a4c454480e823b17327b2bf1d4

PaulInZurich
07-21-21, 20:24
... Well, maybe Putin is ALSO shutting down "fake news" journalists and websites in Russia? LOL!Angela Merkel is known to kill opposition politicians or journalists, right? Same like Putin.

PaulInZurich
07-21-21, 20:28
New delta cases are exploding in EU and UK, mostly among between 20 and 30 yo who don t care .Or unvaccinated people who don't care.

JoeZakary
07-21-21, 20:30
You realise we're talking about disctricts right? So Germany can have 100 k cases a day and if incidence level in darmstadt is low means the club capacity goes up. Please stop spoiling every time we have good news about something.

I don't know where you are getting your info but yesterday France had 18000 cases, German double within 1 week, without speaking about UK, the 4th wave is popping up very fast in Europe and I don t believe that we need to wait for the winter to see the things again getting catastrophic.

ExpatLover
07-21-21, 20:56
You realise we're talking about disctricts right? So Germany can have 100 k cases a day and if incidence level in darmstadt is low means the club capacity goes up. Please stop spoiling every time we have good news about something.Das Robert-Koch-Institut (RKI) gab den Wert am Mittwochmorgen mit 11,4 an (Vortag: 10,9; vor einer Woche 7,1). Binnen eines Tages haben die Gesundheitsämter in Deutschland dem RKI 2203 Corona-Neuinfektionen gemeldet. Zum Vergleich: Vor einer Woche hatte der Wert bei 1548 Ansteckungen gelegen.

And you stop being stupid.

Sirioja
07-21-21, 21:23
It is too early to see hospitalizations and deaths rising but for sure this will happen within 2 weeks, Macron is not stressed for nothing, he get better info than we and he knows that if the situation is getting bad again he will face a big challenge for his re-election in 2022. But it is already too late, France never want to close the boarders like UK so terrible results in fighting the pandemic.When taking big risks reopening covid playfield brothels, German politics don't worry so much about elections in 2 months for after Angela. Macron decided to put pressure on us to get vaccinated, but I'm trained to resist to pressure, no vaccine for me until I finish my climbing tour, even I can't go to restaurant, but I will eat in my room. 4th delta and maybe other mutants wave is already in EU, but less deaths because many weak are now protected by vaccine for a while and this is fine.

Mursenary
07-21-21, 21:38
You realise we're talking about disctricts right? So Germany can have 100 k cases a day and if incidence level in darmstadt is low means the club capacity goes up. Please stop spoiling every time we have good news about something.Even for Germany as a whole, it's even lower than in Shark's Darmstadt district. Cases will go up for sure. But deaths and severity are not correlating. Yet, the doomers and gloomers aren't using the "just a flu" angle right now when it certainly is more applicable than before.

Hopefully Hessen government officials see that and don't over react.

https://experience.arcgis.com/experience/478220a4c454480e823b17327b2bf1d4

Mrknowitall
07-21-21, 21:50

https://experience.arcgis.com/experience/478220a4c454480e823b17327b2bf1d4SHIT! Just two weeks ago it was at 4. 9, then 5. 2, then double to 10! Fuck! Stay home you sluts! Quit spreading the corona! Wear a mask. Get vaccinated!

I hope the border patrol will turn people away who are not vaccinated!

Mrknowitall
07-21-21, 21:51
Directly from German RKI source.

32.5 per 100 K in Darmstadt district.

33.8 per 100 K in Frankfurt AM main disteinct.

15 per 100 K State of Hessen.

https://experience.arcgis.com/experience/478220a4c454480e823b17327b2bf1d4**** Huts will close at 35 per 100 K!

GET VACCINATED!

Mrknowitall
07-21-21, 21:53
**** Huts will close at 35 per 100 K!
Oh that is rich! This site censors the work S. L. you. T. ? So "S. L. you. T. Huts" cannot be written out? What is the meaning of this censorship?

Mursenary
07-21-21, 22:55
Das Robert-Koch-Institut (RKI) gab den Wert am Mittwochmorgen mit 11,4 an (Vortag: 10,9; vor einer Woche 7,1). Binnen eines Tages haben die Gesundheitsmter in Deutschland dem RKI 2203 Corona-Neuinfektionen gemeldet. Zum Vergleich: Vor einer Woche hatte der Wert bei 1548 Ansteckungen gelegen.

And you stop being stupid.You literally posted that RKI states that cases in Germany are 11.4 per 100 K. Rising too fast but still proves the original poster true with his assertion.

I don't think he is the stupid one.

ShooBree
07-22-21, 05:26
SHIT! Just two weeks ago it was at 4. 9, then 5. 2, then double to 10! Fuck! Stay home you sluts! Quit spreading the corona! Wear a mask. Get vaccinated!

I hope the border patrol will turn people away who are not vaccinated!You sound like a fucking moron, you do realize that not everyone have had the opportunity to get vaccinated and people traveling to Germany unvaccinated are less likely to spread Corona than the vaccinated morons without any antigen or pcr-test.

BigBuddy69
07-22-21, 05:57
So long for the 'this is my last post on this thread' statement, which was miraculously edited. So long for the 'I will never take the Pfizer vaccine' statement too.

Being addicted to a paysex forum, what a burden. You can't resist the urge to constantly flood every thread (like a diarrhea of words) and you end up contradicting yourself.

PaulInZurich
07-22-21, 06:13
You obviously don't know many Russians who disagree with Putin.People who are openly anti Putin (journalists) or run against his party in elections (politicians) tend to have a short life expectancy, at best they end up in Siberia. Sounds like this the freedom you like.

PaulInZurich
07-22-21, 06:18
It is too early to see hospitalizations and deaths rising but for sure this will happen within 2 weeks, Macron is not stressed for nothing, he get better info than we and he knows that if the situation is getting bad again he will face a big challenge for his re-election in 2022. But it is already too late, France never want to close the boarders like UK so terrible results in fighting the pandemic.This is the key, number of hospitalizations tend to lag number of cases by 2 - 3 weeks and number of deaths lag number of hospitalizations by another 2-3 weeks. We will see now w