PDA

View Full Version : Rants and WTF are you talking about and Coronavirus!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48

PaulInZurich
07-19-21, 18:02
Who care you didn't read, I really don't... Oh, but you do care, you responded. And you will respond to this post as well telling how much you don't care.

ShooBree
07-19-21, 19:56
Impossible to debate with you, you're a right wing fanatic with a strong anti-communism fetish.

My advice, try not to quote Russia Today because it's the nearly official voice of Uncle Vladimir who was a total commie.You're an uneducated and arrogant left wing extremist so no one gives a fuck about your extremist and uneducated opinions.

BTW, you're aware that they have a maximum tax rate of 15 % in Russia? Sounds like communism to me lmfao! You're living in the past, like an outdated geezer.

ShooBree
07-19-21, 20:01
In a way we are lucky that UK will now experiment what happens in a country with 50% vaccination rate that completely opens up and has a high number of new cases. First they experimented what happens if you focus on as many first doses as possible (seemed to work OK until Delta showed up). The rest of Europe gets to watch for about 2 months what will happen. Thank you BoJo.You don't seem to have much faith in the vaccine, when will be the time to actually live life instead of just surviving according to you? Never?

https://www.bbc.com/news/health-55274833

Mursenary
07-19-21, 20:15
I disagree. Ivermectin is very effective at prevention.So inconsistent to accept admitted lack of "gold standard" for ivermectin to back up your claims but demand more from vaccines with much higher sample sizes and much higher efficacy numbers. Fake scientist.

Adenovirus, no. Another fail gene therapy. There is a small chance that adenovirus will integrate and will change your DNA. Novavax is the best. But I think only old people should take it. Younger people, I don't want to risk their future for my benefit.

It is not misleading, we are using failed gene therapy technology. That is a fact. We should stick to proven technology. The new one, make sure that it is safe to the normal process.No actual objective, progress minded research scientist would make this comment. Fake scientist.

Again, attaching the term failed gene therapy is intentionally misleading and is aimed to influence with dramatics rather than information. Fake scientist.

What? The spike protein itself is toxic.It's antigenic / immunogenic. Toxic no. Fake scientist.

Oh I don't know maybe the ovaries.And then? So? Are the ovaries made of antigen presenting cells? Fake scientist.

BigBuddy69
07-19-21, 20:27
You're right.

Three fucked up beyond any chance of salvation.

At least two really close to join them in fantasy world.

Sirioja
07-19-21, 22:11
He is known as a money pig.You claim here to know me? When I don't know you, so you can't know me, maybe just seeing, but not more than bullshiting, like many others. Do you enjoy your visits, if you visit? I make the job to enjoy mine.

Pistons
07-19-21, 22:57
In a way we are lucky that UK will now experiment what happens in a country with 50% vaccination rate that completely opens up and has a high number of new cases. First they experimented what happens if you focus on as many first doses as possible (seemed to work OK until Delta showed up). The rest of Europe gets to watch for about 2 months what will happen. Thank you BoJo.I am watching Amazon, Disney, Netflix and HBO as well. Anything can happen. It is all up the people with the scripts!

NiteRiderCal
07-19-21, 23:58
Murse,

Can you please get a job at the FDA and implement your standard on safety and efficacy? Everything would be approve and my stock option would make me a billionaire.

DrPoon
07-20-21, 00:51
What is a person from the USA gets a positive covid test whilst in Germany?

Then according to the CDC one's test can remain positive for over 3 months. Even longer if a severe case for an unvaccinated person.

During this time apparently cannot return to the USA and stuck in Germany unable to enter clubs and unable to rent hotel and plus probably run out of money.

Mursenary
07-20-21, 01:55
You may be underestimating that number:It's the wrong diagnosis but probably in the same family of autism spectrum disorders (ASD). People with what was formerly called Asperger's usually display high levels of quantitative analytical intelligence and astute observation skills. They usually never make conclusions based on maybes, hunches, or items not definitively factual. On the flip side, their disabilities usually manifests in social and emotional deficits. Some refer to them as having "high functioning autism" and is common to see these people at the top of a STEM profession. For example, vascular surgeons have a higher incidence of "high functioning Autism". That's not the population we have been seeing here.

While other forms of ASD result in no special cognitive ability, what is usually universal is the social-emotional deficits. The inability to read social cues and lack of human empathy is the underlying commonality. This is also the more unfortunate scenario when someone misses on humanity qualities but are not compensated with elite levels of analytical ability.

The former profile is sort of like a blind man having heighten senses of hearing and smell. The latter is what we seem to be observing, a blind man who is also partially deaf in one ear. These disorders are hard to diagnose accurately with consistency; but when we see someone displaying the signs, we often colloquially refer to them as "being on the spectrum. "

Mursenary
07-20-21, 02:02
Murse,

Can you please get a job at the FDA and implement your standard on safety and efficacy? Everything would be approve and my stock option would make me a billionaire.It's a pandemic and it was emergency use.

Attempts to manipulate lay people with incomplete science and loose associations while trying to pass familiarity with expertise did not go unnoticed to a better trained eye. Your tactics on this matter may pass at a local bar, but professionals can sniff the bullshit right away.

Mursenary
07-20-21, 02:42
You're right.

At least two really close to join them in fantasy world.I have a different scenario. One maybe two autism spectrum disorders. Others are just angry dorks.

Mursenary
07-20-21, 04:01
In a way we are lucky that UK will now experiment what happens in a country with 50% vaccination rate that completely opens up and has a high number of new cases. First they experimented what happens if you focus on as many first doses as possible (seemed to work OK until Delta showed up). The rest of Europe gets to watch for about 2 months what will happen. Thank you BoJo.No need to wait for UK. Look no further than the USA today. We're at similar vax rates without the single vax variable. We've been basically wide open for 4 months. The least vaxxed states top the list of states with highest incidence. 99% of 7 day rolling deaths and 97% of 7-day rolling hospitalizations. Mind you the total deaths and hospitalizations remain relatively low. Most elderly are fully vaxxed. They remain protected from mortality. Most severe cases are in the 40-60 unvaxxed demographic. Not many intubated patients compared to winter highs.

US states such as Louisiana, Alabama, Missouri, Mississippi, and Arkansas are major American hot spots. Their average vaxxed rates are at the bottom of the nation. The well vaxxed states seeing some uptick are densely populated states with large areas of unvaxxed young people such as New Jersey, California, and Florida. Coincidentally, mortality in the latter states is obviously lower.

The Mayo clinic trackers provides infographics that tells the story.

Cases per 100.000:

https://www.mayoclinic.org/coronavirus-covid-19/map

Vaccination rates:

https://www.mayoclinic.org/coronavirus-covid-19/vaccine-tracker

I may be too optimistic but I think the situation in the US paints an optimistic future. Old are vaxxed. Young will get sick but acuity / severity will remain low for them.

At this point, Pushing vaccination will get diminishing returns on the remaining unvaxxed population. I would even push for exploring less effective but perhaps more accepted prophylaxis options like Ivermectin such as NorCalRite suggested.

In the mean time, the most at risk population (although relatively low acuity) is currently unvaxxed males over 40. Amongst the ones without major comorbidities, mortality will be low; but I'm guessing an average 10 days of lost productivity / recreation. For nations that are in similar situations to the US, I think it's now a fine time to let her rip, open everything up, and live with the much more acceptable worst case scenario (low death, mostly middle aged unvaxxed men losing a bit of productivity).

COVID will fizzle in a slow, agonizing, anti-climatic fashion. No point in pushing vax any longer. Those who want it already have gotten it.

As such, one must live with the consequences of one's actions: "If he dies, he dies". -Ivan Drago.

Kartoffel
07-20-21, 06:51
Sorry but he has no balls, these upselling girls should go work in apartments, not in our clubs!% Sharks thread, out of context here.

HammerTime96
07-20-21, 07:50
In a way we are lucky that UK will now experiment what happens in a country with 50% vaccination rate that completely opens up and has a high number of new cases. First they experimented what happens if you focus on as many first doses as possible (seemed to work OK until Delta showed up). The rest of Europe gets to watch for about 2 months what will happen. Thank you BoJo.Israel already mass vaxxed it's population and opened up months ago, only to impose more restrictions again:

https://youtu.be/kxRS6qUiDDM

Thank you Big Pharma and Big Tech!

Sirioja
07-20-21, 07:54
Oh, but you do care, you responded. And you will respond to this post as well telling how much you don't care.I keep on living how I decide, nobody here can change my own personal subjective choices when I m not a follower, trying to make my life enjoyable and also for my real sports for my holidays, even had to delay on sad 3 July I finished at Globe after driving 5 hours from Iseran and real nightmare on Autumn 14 July.

PaulInZurich
07-20-21, 08:08
You don't seem to have much faith in the vaccine, when will be the time to actually live life instead of just surviving according to you? Never?

https://www.bbc.com/news/health-55274833I have faith in data and science. I don't have to be in Earth orbit to say "OK, I saw with my own eyes, the earth is not flat". So far, studies and data say that _fully_ vaccinated people have a significantly smaller risk of getting sick. Before Delta, one dose was already reducing the risk a good deal, with Delta you need two doses. BTW, this scenario was discussed even last year in the spring, so no big surprise here. At least before Delta, the transmission risk was significantly reduced too. My understanding is that the viral load of Delta is 1000 higher, which definitely impacts transmission risk. The longer the virus infects large number of people, the higher the chance of new variants.

My current position is, in North America and Europe all 40+ had the chance to be vaccinated, in a lot of countries even all 18+ had that chance. Who is not yet vaccinated is because they chose that. I haven't followed UK that closely, but I don't see reports that the hospitals are getting full now. So in my opinion, they can lift the restrictions since under 40 have a very low risk of severe cases. Other countries now look at UK and see what will happen locally 2 months later. In Switzerland the only restrictions are masks in shops and public transit.

If new data comes out reported by reputable sources, I am OK to change my position.

PaulInZurich
07-20-21, 08:19
I am watching Amazon, Disney, Netflix and HBO as well. Anything can happen. It is all up the people with the scripts!I thought you are the guy who has advanced access to these scripts.

PaulInZurich
07-20-21, 08:29
BTW, you're aware that they have a maximum tax rate of 15 % in Russia? Sounds like communism to me lmfao! You're living in the past, like an outdated geezer.You are right, Russia is not communist country now. It is an authoritarian state with the head of state changing the constitution at will so he can stay in power as long as he wants, he is in power since 2000, now he can stay in power until 2036. This is the guy who has no problem invading neighbouring countries.

Ararat
07-20-21, 14:54
What is a person from the USA gets a positive covid test whilst in Germany?

Then according to the CDC one's test can remain positive for over 3 months. Even longer if a severe case for an unvaccinated person.

During this time apparently cannot return to the USA and stuck in Germany unable to enter clubs and unable to rent hotel and plus probably run out of money.Correct on all counts except the money because obviously you don't run out of money after just 3 months of living on the streets.

Tvataham274
07-20-21, 14:56
https://www.travelandleisure.com/travel-news/germany-opens-to-us-tourists

So. Is it a good idea to book now for December?

Ararat
07-20-21, 14:58
The entire covid debacle is just a waste of focus. A mind trick at most.Vladimir Putin fell fell hook, line, and sinker for it. You know he thinks Russians (and morons from other countries) are nihilists, don't you. That is no term of endearment BTW.

https://www.reuters.com/world/kremlin-says-nihilism-low-vaccination-rate-behind-fresh-covid-19-surge-2021-06-18/

PaulInZurich
07-20-21, 15:18
No need to wait for UK. Look no further than the USA today. ... Those who want it already have gotten it.

As such, one must live with the consequences of one's actions: "If he dies, he dies". -Ivan Drago.In US the numbers didn't jump as fast as in UK. But yeah, time to let it rip.

PaulInZurich
07-20-21, 15:31
% Sharks thread, out of context here.Sorry mate, he pollutes a lot of threads. At least this one is the rants thread, so I don't mind here. It's worse when he posts about Samya in 2014 in the Globe thread.

PaulInZurich
07-20-21, 15:34
Israel already mass vaxxed it's population and opened up months ago, only to impose more restrictions again:

Thank you Big Pharma and Big Tech!You nihilist. Listen to Daddy Vladdy!

ShooBree
07-20-21, 16:02
You're right.

At least two really close to join them in fantasy world.You must be referring to yourself, Nurse and Siri.

OfficeMatt
07-20-21, 16:46
Angela M. In the news states that climate change is somehow the cause of the floods. This is complete b. S. The neighborhoods located near a river and / or dams should have a storm drainage system with concrete storm drains with high flow water to a drainage system. The fact that these towns exists so long without flooding is a miracle. Nothing to do with climate, and everything to do with not designing properly.

Due to many of the villages springing up hundreds of years ago prior to running water and cars wherein people relied on river for transportation and water. They needed to be close to it. Now, with concrete and paved roads being close to a river is not a smart living area. They need a complete redesign with correct flood control drainage system and should hire me for consultation so I redesign some of these neighborhoods.LOL yes your theory is absurd. What's with the climate denial?

Mursenary
07-20-21, 17:45
In US the numbers didn't jump as fast as in UK. But yeah, time to let it rip.Yeah, likely due to the fact that we didn't impose as strict a lockdown and did not change the vax schedule. The US never got as low as UK in case numbers, so a slow spread kept numbers higher in US while UK was locked down although still manageable. Once opened, UK numbers jumped but with less severe cases. If we looked at the per capita incidence curve, I bet the area under the curve (total cases per capita) are very similar.

In the end, now, the same population are getting infected in both countries, young and unvaxxed with the elderly having been vaxxed spared the mortality outcomes. I think it's the best outcome we could have hoped for considering the social-politicization of the pandemic.

Beijing4987
07-20-21, 17:58
LOL yes your theory is absurd. What's with the climate denial?Maybe the Dutch and Pacific Islanders could teach the Germans and Belgians a thing or two. Humans are stupid to think they can control nature in the long term. Build on an unstable hillside denuded of trees, or on a flood plain? 100 year floods are becoming 50 year floods. Live in the Nevada, Arizona or California deserts? Your swimming pools will be empty, filling up with the tumbling tumbleweeds. In this sick world the billionaires have invented a new way to complete with each other besides building a bigger boat.

Pessimist
07-20-21, 20:10
Not to butt into the lovely back and forth on this topic, but the expected labor day office return is suddenly looking iffy.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-07-20/apple-will-postpone-return-to-office-after-covid-19-persists

If the daily cases spike to 40 K or 50 K, I suspect this long awaited post labor day return to on prem for corporate America is probably out the window. If it gets pushed out into late October of mid November, then it will be like "winter season, more Covid, oh shucks Christmas is here already, why bother and let's wait till new year and decide".

As such, I am already grounded and this fucking things keeps dragging on.

I think tech companies will definitely delay this. Banks have been pushing hard to bring people in, especially the big ones like JPM. Dimon has been chomping at the bit but hasn't corralled enough people to get his wish. If case loads in NYC spike and banks also cave in, then return to the tall buildings will be postponed by a few more months.

Fuck the CCP and Delta variant.

Gino02
07-20-21, 21:04
Not to butt into the lovely back and forth on this topic, but the expected labor day office return is suddenly looking iffy.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-07-20/apple-will-postpone-return-to-office-after-covid-19-persists

If the daily cases spike to 40 K or 50 K, I suspect this long awaited post labor day return to on prem for corporate America is probably out the window. If it gets pushed out into late October of mid November, then it will be like "winter season, more Covid, oh shucks Christmas is here already, why bother and let's wait till new year and decide".

As such, I am already grounded and this fucking things keeps dragging on.

I think tech companies will definitely delay this. Banks have been pushing hard to bring people in, especially the big ones like JPM. Dimon has been chomping at the bit but hasn't corralled enough people to get his wish. If case loads in NYC spike and banks also cave in, then return to the tall buildings will be postponed by a few more months.

Fuck the CCP and Delta variant.I agree with you on "Fuck the CCP and Delta variant". But but, instead of being grounded against you wishes, maybe you could simply take a job in a Florida, Texas or Tennessee based company? Or, even better, vote correctly in the 2024 election?

I was convinced (not!) that Biden (with vaccines readily available) can control Covid better than Trump (who championed vaccines but none was ready in his time), well what do I know, right?

HammerTime96
07-20-21, 22:03
You are right, Russia is not communist country now. It is an authoritarian state with the head of state changing the constitution at will so he can stay in power as long as he wants, he is in power since 2000, now he can stay in power until 2036. This is the guy who has no problem invading neighbouring countries.Sounds a lot like any other Western "democracy. ".

When Lukashenko or Putin smash down opposition, the Western politicians cry crocodile tears. When Spain smashes down people who protest for independence in Catalonia, when Marcon smashes down Yellow Vests protesters, when Germany smashes down protesters against the Covid1984 dictatorship, when the UK locks up Assange, or when Epstein commits "suicide" in a USA prison cell, then those same politicians are silent.

When Putin or Lukashenko shut down opposition newspapers or TV station, the Western politicians cry like babies, but when they de-platform anyone they don't like from asocial media, tor try to hunt down guys like Chelsea Manning, Assange and Snowden, then you hear crickets again, or they come up with some vague shit about "combatting fake news. " Well, maybe Putin is ALSO shutting down "fake news" journalists and websites in Russia? LOL!

Pessimist
07-20-21, 23:26
I agree with you on "Fuck the CCP and Delta variant". But but, instead of being grounded against you wishes, maybe you could simply take a job in a Florida, Texas or Tennessee based company? Or, even better, vote correctly in the 2024 election?

I was convinced (not!) that Biden (with vaccines readily available) can control Covid better than Trump (who championed vaccines but none was ready in his time), well what do I know, right?It is about people returning to offices, business travel resuming, having to go out of town on business. I'm kinda grounded until these things return to normal. I am not aware that the situation for these things is different between states; I know for a fact that it is not. Apple workers in Austin are doing shelter in at home as much as the ones in Cupertino; it is a company wide decision. I am just frustrated that we will be stuck in this limbo for months to come.

DrPoon
07-21-21, 00:43
USA gymnast Kara gets covid despite vaccine.

I would still kiss her and take my chances.

So interesting to see if she is stranded in Japan for three months until her test comes back negative.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2KveIaBk74

Mursenary
07-21-21, 01:26
Humans are stupid to think they can control nature in the long term. Build on an unstable hillside denuded of trees, or on a flood plain? 100 year floods are becoming 50 year floods.I find this point funny. I lived in Santa Barbara, CA for some years and remember seeing annual fires in the summers. The hillside / mountainside would catch fire leading to erosion of anchoring / protective trees. Then when autumn rains would come, the landslides occurred engulfing the mountainside homes. Stubborn people would choose to live like that having to deal with catastrophe every few years just for the sake of having a home with a view. Insanity.

NiteRiderCal
07-21-21, 04:45

So interesting to see if she is stranded in Japan for three months until her test comes back negative.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2KveIaBk74She should of take ivermectin.

NiteRiderCal
07-21-21, 04:50
Israel already mass vaxxed it's population and opened up months ago, only to impose more restrictions again:

Thank you Big Pharma and Big Tech!Did I have hear 47% of UK new case are fully vaccinated? So the vaccine just kind of reduce infection of delta?

DrPoon
07-21-21, 05:52
When Belarus tells airline to land for journalist with warrant that's terrible.

But a similar thing that the USA did with a leaker who was thought to be on a presidential plane to a Central American country was forced to land in Austria then its OK.

Sounds a lot like any other Western "democracy. ".

When Lukashenko or Putin smash down opposition, the Western politicians cry crocodile tears. When Spain smashes down people who protest for independence in Catalonia, when Marcon smashes down Yellow Vests protesters, when Germany smashes down protesters against the Covid1984 dictatorship, when the UK locks up Assange, or when Epstein commits "suicide" in a USA prison cell, then those same politicians are silent.

When Putin or Lukashenko shut down opposition newspapers or TV station, the Western politicians cry like babies, but when they de-platform anyone they don't like from asocial media, tor try to hunt down guys like Chelsea Manning, Assange and Snowden, then you hear crickets again, or they come up with some vague shit about "combatting fake news. " Well, maybe Putin is ALSO shutting down "fake news" journalists and websites in Russia? LOL!

PaulInZurich
07-21-21, 06:16
Sounds a lot like any other Western "democracy. ". When Lukashenko or Putin smash down opposition.Comparing Russia and Belarus with Western democracies, really? Russia and Belarus are just as "free" as China, buddy. What is it with extremist nutcases that they like dictators so much? Why don't you move there if life is so great there?

ExpatLover
07-21-21, 06:32

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2KveIaBk74The vaccine are 50% efficient at their best probably less against some variant. All the big pharma were condemned for bribery, Pfister, Moderna. Should again face the justice just because what they announced 98% efficiency and the reality is not there. The 4th wave is on its way in Europe, probably in the coming weeks hospital will be packed again and death toll will also rise, will the people act now, obviously not, mongers want to fuck like there is no corona.

Sirioja
07-21-21, 11:24

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2KveIaBk74Not the only vaccinated to be positive. So many vaccinated UK are positive to delta. When people are vaccinated, they are not careful anymore and spread. For me, only vaccinated is not safe enough for covid playfield brothels, 48 hours test is more safe to prevent spreading, when I still see fat, pappies and can t say for diabetics or cancer.

Rocky V
07-21-21, 12:48
Sounds a lot like any other Western "democracy. ".

When Putin or Lukashenko shut down opposition newspapers or TV station, the Western politicians cry like babies, but when they de-platform anyone they don't like from asocial media, tor try to hunt down guys like Chelsea Manning, Assange and Snowden, then you hear crickets again, or they come up with some vague shit about "combatting fake news. " Well, maybe Putin is ALSO shutting down "fake news" journalists and websites in Russia? LOL!The very reason why you know so much about Yellow vest protests, Covid protests, Assange protests and Catalonia protests is the real difference between western democracy and Putin / Lukashenko regimes.

Sirioja
07-21-21, 16:59
The vaccine are 50% efficient at their best probably less against some variant. All the big pharma were condemned for bribery, Pfister, Moderna. Should again face the justice just because what they announced 98% efficiency and the reality is not there. The 4th wave is on its way in Europe, probably in the coming weeks hospital will be packed again and death toll will also rise, will the people act now, obviously not, mongers want to fuck like there is no corona.New delta cases are exploding in EU and UK, mostly among between 20 and 30 yo who don t care, and yes 4th wave is coming, but not so many deaths in UK, so vaccine seem quite efficient, at least to protect vaccinated when many are positive in UK. But they can still spread and delta is exploding in crowded places, like where tourism. No big risk for a lonely bear in mountains.

Mursenary
07-21-21, 17:07
The vaccine are 50% efficient at their best probably less against some variant. All the big pharma were condemned for bribery, Pfister, Moderna. Should again face the justice just because what they announced 98% efficiency and the reality is not there. The 4th wave is on its way in Europe, probably in the coming weeks hospital will be packed again and death toll will also rise, will the people act now, obviously not, mongers want to fuck like there is no corona.It it would be helpful if you defined your definition of "efficient."

I'm guessing you meant to use the word "effective." But that should also be defined as what you judge to be "effective."

Is your definition to never test positive? Is it never getting symptomatic? Reducing severity?

Mursenary
07-21-21, 18:00

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2KveIaBk74Fortunately for Team USA, she was only an alternate and not actually on the team. Happy for her that she is asymptomatic. I feel sorry for her for being deprived a trip to Tokyo. She wouldn't have seen much of it in this current climate anyway.

ExpatLover
07-21-21, 18:20
Yes it was over 35 on the 20th, but yes hahaha I don't care because I'm only going in August so whatever happens happens in winter!I don't know where you are getting your info but yesterday France had 18000 cases, German double within 1 week, without speaking about UK, the 4th wave is popping up very fast in Europe and I don t believe that we need to wait for the winter to see the things again getting catastrophic.

ExpatLover
07-21-21, 18:24
New delta cases are exploding in EU and UK, mostly among between 20 and 30 yo who don t care, and yes 4th wave is coming, but not so many deaths in UK, so vaccine seem quite efficient, at least to protect vaccinated when many are positive in UK. But they can still spread and delta is exploding in crowded places, like where tourism. No big risk for a lonely bear in mountains.It is too early to see hospitalizations and deaths rising but for sure this will happen within 2 weeks, Macron is not stressed for nothing, he get better info than we and he knows that if the situation is getting bad again he will face a big challenge for his re-election in 2022. But it is already too late, France never want to close the boarders like UK so terrible results in fighting the pandemic.

Pistons
07-21-21, 19:00
I thought you are the guy who has advanced access to these scripts.Only the overarching story. Not the small details.

HammerTime96
07-21-21, 19:06
The very reason why you know so much about Yellow vest protests, Covid protests, Assange protests and Catalonia protests is the real difference between western democracy and Putin / Lukashenko regimes.You obviously don't know many Russians who disagree with Putin.

You obviously don't know much anyway, just being the keyboard warrior repeating the same Deep State Western government propaganda.

Anti-Putin: check!

Pro-vaccine: check!

Covid scaremongering: check!

Life must be easy for a guy who "just follows orders" and outsources the thinking to others right?

Pistons
07-21-21, 19:16
Guys guys guys. We all know we live in a simulation don't we?

Well, what do you think simulations are made for? We simulate possible events, and possible ways of handling this event.

So indeed, it is all a simulation in order to.

1. Figure out how easily people trust in governments.

2. Figure out how well vaccines work.

3. Figure out which countries measures work in order to quell further contamination.

4. Figure out how to deal with a virus outbreak that already happened outside of the simulation.

Given the rate of non-progress we are seeing, since the vaccines make it worse (not even mentioning the side effects they cause), I suspect the chances are higher that we might just as well invent our own Matrix simulation and jump into that one before this plandemic is over. And then we can simulate how to deal with the pandemic from there.

Mursenary
07-21-21, 19:39
I don't know where you are getting your info but yesterday France had 18000 cases, German double within 1 week, without speaking about UK, the 4th wave is popping up very fast in Europe and I don t believe that we need to wait for the winter to see the things again getting catastrophic.Directly from German RKI source.

32.5 per 100 K in Darmstadt district.

33.8 per 100 K in Frankfurt AM main disteinct.

15 per 100 K State of Hessen.

11.2 per 100 K for all of Germany.

https://experience.arcgis.com/experience/478220a4c454480e823b17327b2bf1d4

PaulInZurich
07-21-21, 20:24
... Well, maybe Putin is ALSO shutting down "fake news" journalists and websites in Russia? LOL!Angela Merkel is known to kill opposition politicians or journalists, right? Same like Putin.

PaulInZurich
07-21-21, 20:28
New delta cases are exploding in EU and UK, mostly among between 20 and 30 yo who don t care .Or unvaccinated people who don't care.

JoeZakary
07-21-21, 20:30
You realise we're talking about disctricts right? So Germany can have 100 k cases a day and if incidence level in darmstadt is low means the club capacity goes up. Please stop spoiling every time we have good news about something.

I don't know where you are getting your info but yesterday France had 18000 cases, German double within 1 week, without speaking about UK, the 4th wave is popping up very fast in Europe and I don t believe that we need to wait for the winter to see the things again getting catastrophic.

ExpatLover
07-21-21, 20:56
You realise we're talking about disctricts right? So Germany can have 100 k cases a day and if incidence level in darmstadt is low means the club capacity goes up. Please stop spoiling every time we have good news about something.Das Robert-Koch-Institut (RKI) gab den Wert am Mittwochmorgen mit 11,4 an (Vortag: 10,9; vor einer Woche 7,1). Binnen eines Tages haben die Gesundheitsämter in Deutschland dem RKI 2203 Corona-Neuinfektionen gemeldet. Zum Vergleich: Vor einer Woche hatte der Wert bei 1548 Ansteckungen gelegen.

And you stop being stupid.

Sirioja
07-21-21, 21:23
It is too early to see hospitalizations and deaths rising but for sure this will happen within 2 weeks, Macron is not stressed for nothing, he get better info than we and he knows that if the situation is getting bad again he will face a big challenge for his re-election in 2022. But it is already too late, France never want to close the boarders like UK so terrible results in fighting the pandemic.When taking big risks reopening covid playfield brothels, German politics don't worry so much about elections in 2 months for after Angela. Macron decided to put pressure on us to get vaccinated, but I'm trained to resist to pressure, no vaccine for me until I finish my climbing tour, even I can't go to restaurant, but I will eat in my room. 4th delta and maybe other mutants wave is already in EU, but less deaths because many weak are now protected by vaccine for a while and this is fine.

Mursenary
07-21-21, 21:38
You realise we're talking about disctricts right? So Germany can have 100 k cases a day and if incidence level in darmstadt is low means the club capacity goes up. Please stop spoiling every time we have good news about something.Even for Germany as a whole, it's even lower than in Shark's Darmstadt district. Cases will go up for sure. But deaths and severity are not correlating. Yet, the doomers and gloomers aren't using the "just a flu" angle right now when it certainly is more applicable than before.

Hopefully Hessen government officials see that and don't over react.

https://experience.arcgis.com/experience/478220a4c454480e823b17327b2bf1d4

Mrknowitall
07-21-21, 21:50

https://experience.arcgis.com/experience/478220a4c454480e823b17327b2bf1d4SHIT! Just two weeks ago it was at 4. 9, then 5. 2, then double to 10! Fuck! Stay home you sluts! Quit spreading the corona! Wear a mask. Get vaccinated!

I hope the border patrol will turn people away who are not vaccinated!

Mrknowitall
07-21-21, 21:51
Directly from German RKI source.

32.5 per 100 K in Darmstadt district.

33.8 per 100 K in Frankfurt AM main disteinct.

15 per 100 K State of Hessen.

https://experience.arcgis.com/experience/478220a4c454480e823b17327b2bf1d4**** Huts will close at 35 per 100 K!

GET VACCINATED!

Mrknowitall
07-21-21, 21:53
**** Huts will close at 35 per 100 K!
Oh that is rich! This site censors the work S. L. you. T. ? So "S. L. you. T. Huts" cannot be written out? What is the meaning of this censorship?

Mursenary
07-21-21, 22:55
Das Robert-Koch-Institut (RKI) gab den Wert am Mittwochmorgen mit 11,4 an (Vortag: 10,9; vor einer Woche 7,1). Binnen eines Tages haben die Gesundheitsmter in Deutschland dem RKI 2203 Corona-Neuinfektionen gemeldet. Zum Vergleich: Vor einer Woche hatte der Wert bei 1548 Ansteckungen gelegen.

And you stop being stupid.You literally posted that RKI states that cases in Germany are 11.4 per 100 K. Rising too fast but still proves the original poster true with his assertion.

I don't think he is the stupid one.

ShooBree
07-22-21, 05:26
SHIT! Just two weeks ago it was at 4. 9, then 5. 2, then double to 10! Fuck! Stay home you sluts! Quit spreading the corona! Wear a mask. Get vaccinated!

I hope the border patrol will turn people away who are not vaccinated!You sound like a fucking moron, you do realize that not everyone have had the opportunity to get vaccinated and people traveling to Germany unvaccinated are less likely to spread Corona than the vaccinated morons without any antigen or pcr-test.

BigBuddy69
07-22-21, 05:57
So long for the 'this is my last post on this thread' statement, which was miraculously edited. So long for the 'I will never take the Pfizer vaccine' statement too.

Being addicted to a paysex forum, what a burden. You can't resist the urge to constantly flood every thread (like a diarrhea of words) and you end up contradicting yourself.

PaulInZurich
07-22-21, 06:13
You obviously don't know many Russians who disagree with Putin.People who are openly anti Putin (journalists) or run against his party in elections (politicians) tend to have a short life expectancy, at best they end up in Siberia. Sounds like this the freedom you like.

PaulInZurich
07-22-21, 06:18
It is too early to see hospitalizations and deaths rising but for sure this will happen within 2 weeks, Macron is not stressed for nothing, he get better info than we and he knows that if the situation is getting bad again he will face a big challenge for his re-election in 2022. But it is already too late, France never want to close the boarders like UK so terrible results in fighting the pandemic.This is the key, number of hospitalizations tend to lag number of cases by 2 - 3 weeks and number of deaths lag number of hospitalizations by another 2-3 weeks. We will see now with the UK experiment what will happen. If UK shows that after vulnerable people are protected by vaccines, that the number of serious cases and deaths is low, that will give to politicians in other European countries additional information to consider.

HammerTime96
07-22-21, 07:38
SHIT! Just two weeks ago it was at 4. 9, then 5. 2, then double to 10! Fuck! Stay home you sluts! Quit spreading the corona! Wear a mask. Get vaccinated!

I hope the border patrol will turn people away who are not vaccinated!Even vaccinated people can spread Covid, 1984 because the so-called "vaccine" does not stop the infection chain.

There is enough scientific literature about that, so perhaps you should stay home? LOL!

HammerTime96
07-22-21, 07:49
Even for Germany as a whole, it's even lower than in Shark's Darmstadt district. Cases will go up for sure. But deaths and severity are not correlating. Yet, the doomers and gloomers aren't using the "just a flu" angle right now when it certainly is more applicable than before.

Hopefully Hessen government officials see that and don't over react.

https://experience.arcgis.com/experience/478220a4c454480e823b17327b2bf1d4"Doomers and gloomers" and yet they say that "it's just a flu?

I think it's clear who are the doomers and gloomers here: it's all the pussies who wanted the entire world shut down for a flu!

Why don't you comment on epidemiologist Prof John Ioannidis and his study that proves that the Infection Mortality Rate is very similar to the flu?

https://www.who.int/bulletin/online_first/BLT.20.265892.pdf

For people < 70 years old, the infection fatality rate of COVId-19 across 40 locations with
available data ranged from 0.00% to 0.31% (median 0.05%); the corrected values were similar. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Ioannidis

You dumb Doom & Gloom Suckers believe all the government and MSM propaganda!

Locking the world down for 4 million (manipulated) 'deaths' on a global population of 7,8 billion is NOT a pandemic.

Hopefully Hessen government officials see that and don't over react.Germans have been overreacting for 16 months now, why think that this time it will be different? Because there is a so-called "vaccine" that does NOT stop the infection chain and can still spread Covid1984? LOL!

Turgid
07-22-21, 15:30
New delta cases are exploding in EU and UK, mostly among between 20 and 30 yo who don t care, and yes 4th wave is coming, but not so many deaths in UK, so vaccine seem quite efficient, at least to protect vaccinated when many are positive in UK. But they can still spread and delta is exploding in crowded places, like where tourism. No big risk for a lonely bear in mountains.It is summertime, cases are supposed to go down in summer. What will happen in winter?

Turgid
07-22-21, 15:32
SHIT! Just two weeks ago it was at 4. 9, then 5. 2, then double to 10! Fuck! Stay home you sluts! ....FKK is the safest place to be in Darmstadt, every one is tested before entry.

JoeZakary
07-22-21, 16:02
Who cares! Cases are up 60% and deaths are down 25% ; same goes with UK.

It is summertime, cases are supposed to go down in summer. What will happen in winter?

Mursenary
07-22-21, 16:34
It is too early to see hospitalizations and deaths rising but for sure this will happen within 2 weeks, Macron is not stressed for nothing, he get better info than we and he knows that if the situation is getting bad again he will face a big challenge for his re-election in 2022. But it is already too late, France never want to close the boarders like UK so terrible results in fighting the pandemic.UK 2nd wave:

Cases.

1 September: 1 K per day.

1 November: 20 K per day (20 x in 2 months).

Deaths:

1 September: 20 per day.

1 November: 300 per day (15 x in 2 months).

These mortality numbers were terrible

UK's current post-vaccination Delta wave:

Cases:

1 May: 2 K per day.

1 July: 20 K per day (10 x in 2 months) 1 July.

Deaths:

1 May: 16 per day.

1 July: 17 per day (1. 06 x in 2 months).

Examined over the same time period, these numbers are not nearly as bad. It is not too early

Comparing today to UK 3rd wave

Cases.

1 January: 47 K per day.

21 July: 47 K per day.

Deaths:

1 January: 500.

21 July: 53.

This is your vaccine efficacy data or perhaps Delta strain mortality data. Over the same 2 month span of case increase, deaths did not spike. Given the same case numbers as in January, deaths are 10 x lower. These lower mortality numbers compared over equal time periods indicate that either the vaccines are doing a hell of a job or Delta variant is much less lethal. Either way, things are much much better.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/uk/

Mursenary
07-22-21, 16:37
So long for the 'this is my last post on this thread' statement, which was miraculously edited. So long for the 'I will never take the Pfizer vaccine' statement too.

Being addicted to a paysex forum, what a burden. You can't resist the urge to constantly flood every thread (like a diarrhea of words) and you end up contradicting yourself.I do remember him championing the Chinese vaccines saying he will not take the scary BigPharm vaccines.

BigBuddy69
07-22-21, 17:38
"Doomers and gloomers" and yet they say that "it's just a flu?

I think it's clear who are the doomers and gloomers here: it's all the pussies who wanted the entire world shut down for a flu!

Why don't you comment on epidemiologist Prof John Ioannidis and his study that proves that the Infection Mortality Rate is very similar to the flu?Why don't you comment on basic statistics?

Deaths from COVID in one year in France: around 80 000.

https://ourworldindata.org/covid-deaths

Deaths from flu in one year in France: on average around 10 000.

https://www.santepubliquefrance.fr/maladies-et-traumatismes/maladies-et-infections-respiratoires/grippe/articles/la-grippe-une-epidemie-saisonniere

So if it's the same mortality rate, it means that COVID is a LOT MORE contagious, hence the different restrictions.

Actually I gave you the same numbers for USA some months ago but you didn't bother to comment. The ratio deaths from covid / deaths from the flu was also somewhere between 5 and 8.

In case you tell me that the flu only occurs 3 months a year, if we take the 3 deadliest months for COVID in France, it still kills 30 000-40 000 people, and it was during the lockdown periods.

Mursenary
07-22-21, 18:10
"Doomers and gloomers" and yet they say that "it's just a flu?

Why don't you comment on epidemiologist Prof John Ioannidis and his study that proves that the Infection Mortality Rate is very similar to the flu?

You dumb Doom & Gloom Suckers believe all the government and MSM propaganda!Looking at Ioannidis' goofy haircut I guess I personally find it hard to take him seriously because he apparently is prone to bad decision making. But no worries, surely if his theories are correct, whatever they are, many many, probably a majority of other epidemiologists would reinforce his findings. I'll wait for the data to swing his way if it ever does. In a capitalist society, the best work usually rises to the top. Maybe he'll make it when he cleans up his methodology.

Also, find an original pejorative instead of ripping off others? Most others here are a bit cautiously optimistic about visiting clubs. Maybe you'll be happier and get over your wrong prediction if you gave the clubs a shot. Or just stay home and be angry. Your choice. No one else really cares.

BigBuddy69
07-22-21, 18:37
I do remember him championing the Chinese vaccines saying he will not take the scary BigPharm vaccines.03/23 :

For sure I will never take the AZ, or the Pfister and Moderna. 01/26 :

I will take the vaccine the Russian or Chinese one not the Pfister or Moderna which is not a vaccine but a RNA treatment (genetic)Balls of steel!

Mursenary
07-22-21, 19:35
This is the key, number of hospitalizations tend to lag number of cases by 2 - 3 weeks and number of deaths lag number of hospitalizations by another 2-3 weeks. We will see now with the UK experiment what will happen. If UK shows that after vulnerable people are protected by vaccines, that the number of serious cases and deaths is low, that will give to politicians in other European countries additional information to consider.Well, it's been 2 months since UK cases started doubling and tripling. This current British wave started in May.

Data:

20 May 2021 (baseline)

Confirmed Positive: 1500.

Hospital Admissions: 750.

Admission rate: 50%.

20 June 2021 (after 4 weeks)

Confirmed Positive: 9000.

Hospital Admissions: 1500.

Admission rate: 16.7%.

20 July 2021 (after 9weeks)

Confirmed Positive: 47 K.

Hospital Admissions: 4500.

Admission rate: 10%.

January (3rd wave peak)

Confirmed positive peak: 59 K.

Hospitalization Peak: 29 K.

Data: November (2nd wave peak)

Confirmed positive peak: 25 K.

Hospitalization peak: 12.5 K.

Conclusion

Up until this Delta wave, UK hospitalizations always hovered at around 50% of confirmed positives. Since cases began to rise in May (serving as our baseline for comparison), admission rates declined after 4 weeks to 16.7% and to less than 10% after 9 weeks from baseline. Basically, as Delta spreads amongst the now vaccinated population, while total admission will go up, admission percentage decreases significantly. Severe cases and deaths have not kept up with the rise in total cases suggesting that either Delta is less lethal, vaccines are working, and / or mostly healthy people are becoming infected.

Discussion

Add the data from the USA and it is clear that the EU has enough data from like nations to make educated policy decisions. It is also obvious that we are approaching vaccination maximums as those that want to be vaccinated mostly already have. As such vaccination alone will not get us to herd immunity. In order to reach herd thresholds, the obvious thing to do is to make up the difference by letting those who choose to go unvaxxed be free to get infected so we can reach the 70-90% threshold. If they or a loved one becomes severely ill or even dies, well it is their collective and individual right to do so.

Data source:

https://ourworldindata.org/explorers/coronavirus-data-explorer?zoomToSelection=true&time=2020-09-06..2021-07-11&pickerSort=asc&pickerMetric=location&Metric=Case+fatality+rate&Relative+to+Population=false&Align+outbreaks=false&country=~GBR

Mursenary
07-22-21, 19:36
You sound like a fucking moron, you do realize that not everyone have had the opportunity to get vaccinated and people traveling to Germany unvaccinated are less likely to spread Corona than the vaccinated morons without any antigen or pcr-test.Does it even matter if vaxxed people spread it? Isn't it just the flu?

Sirioja
07-22-21, 20:08
It is summertime, cases are supposed to go down in summer. What will happen in winter?Original covid seemed not to like heat, but delta seem to love, exploding on this Summer under 30 degrees.

ShooBree
07-22-21, 22:18
Does it even matter if vaxxed people spread it? Isn't it just the flu?I don't give a fuck about COVID, what I do care about is having a great time in Spain next week when I arrive.

NiteRiderCal
07-23-21, 00:08
Does it even matter if vaxxed people spread it? Isn't it just the flu?For young people, yes it is just a common cold or flu. For old people with comorbidity, you are fuck. If you have to, take the novavax. The vaccine might cause variant that will fuck over younger people.

Mursenary
07-23-21, 01:07
For young people, yes it is just a common cold or flu. For old people with comorbidity, you are fuck. If you have to, take the novavax. The vaccine might cause variant that will fuck over younger people.I've never intubated so many 50 year olds for the cold or flu in my 10 years is patient care and medicine. Fortunately most did not die. I'm sure they did not enjoy the 7.5 mm tube in their pharynx and even less, the 5 mm tube in their pee holes.

Mursenary
07-23-21, 01:09
I don't give a fuck about COVID, what I do care about is having a great time in Spain next week when I arrive.You can thank the development and deployment of vaccines for bringing down the cases enough so you can enjoy that trip to Spain.

Turgid
07-23-21, 14:55
.... The vaccine might cause variant that will fuck over younger people.Oh no, not my Romanian hunnies!

Samplerr
07-23-21, 15:15
For young people, yes it is just a common cold or flu. For old people with comorbidity, you are fuck. If you have to, take the novavax. The vaccine might cause variant that will fuck over younger people.Just a flu for young people, except when it's not.

https://www.espn.com/mma/story/_/id/31199517/ufc-featherweight-champ-alexander-volkanovski-details-covid-19-battle

https://www.espn.com/mma/story/_/id/31295378/khamzat-chimaev-says-healthy-hungry-covid-19-threatened-mma-career

BigBuddy69
07-23-21, 16:44
You can thank the development and deployment of vaccines for bringing down the cases enough so you can enjoy that trip to Spain.That's funny to take a trip to Spain when one thinks that the Spaniards are lazy parasites.

ShooBree
07-23-21, 18:37
You can thank the development and deployment of vaccines for bringing down the cases enough so you can enjoy that trip to Spain.LMFAO, it was the same thing last summer even without any vaccines so stop the BS. You really shouldn't talk shit about things you so obviously know nothing about.

ShooBree
07-23-21, 18:47
That's funny to take a trip to Spain when one thinks that the Spaniards are lazy parasites.It's rather funny how the bigtroll hangs on to every word I write LMFAO!

Mursenary
07-23-21, 22:10
LMFAO, it was the same thing last summer even without any vaccines so stop the BS. You really shouldn't talk shit about things you so obviously know nothing about.Yeah, because nothing happened between last summer and this one. Seeing all of the self serving selfishness, I've lost a lot of faith in humans this past year but one plus for mankind is that we're coming out of this despite efforts from people who think like you.

PaulInZurich
07-24-21, 11:11
Looking at Ioannidis' goofy haircut I guess I personally find it hard to take him seriously because he apparently is prone to bad decision making. .Isn't this the guy who said there will be only 10000 deaths from covid in the US?

PaulInZurich
07-24-21, 11:13
I do remember him championing the Chinese vaccines saying he will not take the scary BigPharm vaccines.I think it's a positive if somebody is capable of changing their opinions based on new information.

PaulInZurich
07-24-21, 11:22
You sound like a fucking moron, you do realize that not everyone have had the opportunity to get vaccinated and people traveling to Germany unvaccinated are less likely to spread Corona than the vaccinated morons without any antigen or pcr-test.Well, at least in North America and Europe anybody over 18 had the opportunity to get vaccinated. What is left now is the people who are too lazy and the tin foil hats. The lazy people will be convinced by measures like the ones in France and Italy.

ShooBree
07-24-21, 12:24
Yeah, because nothing happened between last summer and this one. Seeing all of the self serving selfishness, I've lost a lot of faith in humans this past year but one plus for mankind is that we're coming out of this despite efforts from people who think like you.It's funny how you're trying to change the subject, stop acting like a demagogue.

Just apologize for talking about things you don't know anything about and stop guessing so much.

ShooBree
07-24-21, 18:35
Well, at least in North America and Europe anybody over 18 had the opportunity to get vaccinated. What is left now is the people who are too lazy and the tin foil hats. The lazy people will be convinced by measures like the ones in France and Italy.That's not true if you by vaccinated mean fully vaccinated.

DrPoon
07-24-21, 22:28
Pfizer stock went from $31 in March 2021 to almost $42 per share today.

We should have all bought in and then if we sold today then imagine all the profits.

Pistons
07-24-21, 23:18
He found it on Facebook, along with 'global warming is a joke', 'paracetamol comes from tree bark' and 'no one landed on the moon'.It all came together now!

https://youtu.be/ry49z_tSatY

I didn't know we had such a famous celebrity with us here on ISG!

Pistons
07-24-21, 23:23
He found it on Facebook, along with 'global warming is a joke', 'paracetamol comes from tree bark' and 'no one landed on the moon'.Warning: this might happen to all of you after the 2nd or 3rd vaccine shot!

Mursenary
07-25-21, 01:38
I think it's a positive if somebody is capable of changing their opinions based on new information.Good point. I guess we should celebrate growth, even if it was a self-serving decision.

BigBuddy69
07-25-21, 07:04
I think it's a positive if somebody is capable of changing their opinions based on new information.I think it's not positive when someone is so spineless.

Do you realize how the serial posters here keep contradicting themselves? They should stick to writing a diary.

ExpatLover
07-25-21, 08:43
Well, at least in North America and Europe anybody over 18 had the opportunity to get vaccinated. What is left now is the people who are too lazy and the tin foil hats. The lazy people will be convinced by measures like the ones in France and Italy.When I was a child vaccination was compulsory or you couldn't t go to school after when I was a soldier vaccination was also compulsory, today covid vaccines are available everywhere in Europe or the Us and in China they need to give gifts to make the people get vaccinated, the world is crazy. Now the data's are starting to come out for example in France in the poorest places like Saint-Denis (mostly Muslim migrants) the people are 3 times less vaccinated than in other places even the vaccine is free.

Pistons
07-25-21, 14:47
, the 5 mm tube in their pee holes.You know you don't have to do that right? It is an optional treatment in case the death worker wants to.

Pistons
07-25-21, 14:52
Consequentally now that more vaccinated people are getting hospitalized than non vaccinated people (due to breakthrough mutations spreading fast), the CDC figured they cannot use the pcr tests any longer. Reason being that it has a hard time differentiating between the flu and covid.

Very convenient.

In other news in Kwazulu-Natal.

Sirioja
07-25-21, 17:04
Good point. I guess we should celebrate growth, even if it was a self-serving decision.I don't need your good point like when child at school.

Rocky V
07-25-21, 19:16
Consequentally now that more vaccinated people are getting hospitalized than non vaccinated people (due to breakthrough mutations spreading fast), the CDC figured they cannot use the pcr tests any longer. Reason being that it has a hard time differentiating between the flu and covid.

Very convenient.

In other news in Kwazulu-Natal.Give a link from the CDC saying the Covid tests cannot differentiate between flu and covid! Or is this another one of your secret sources, such as that pharma director you met in a gay bar in Zurich?

Pessimist
07-25-21, 21:36
Fair point, if a monger is emotionally compromised, then at some point, a WG even of moderate looks, charm, and EQ simply needs to be at the right place at the right time to relieve him of his money. The club acquaintance who I know that got "fleeced" by a Sharks WG is normally strictly a 50 EUR guy. He was never hardcore, but once met this WG his visits to Sharks increased substantially. Also, the Sharks WG who "fleeced" him is not highly regarded by the "beauty connoisseurs" around here. She has many long room customers, to the extent that I may have only seen her a few times, because there aren't many opportunities for her to be pointed out to me. At least with her, there seems to be a pattern, and she is able to consistently find and convert men to be long room customers.

I suspect most of the emotionally compromised men are middle-aged. Starting from mid-30's onwards, most men if they remain single start to become more isolated. In decades past when most men were expected to marry and have families, the middle aged men were more integrated into their communities. This middle age male demographic is also at the peak of their earnings potential. Combining these two, this is probably a golden age for the WGs who enjoy hunting such men. It does not take a lot of EQ to recognize that if a monger is omnipresent at the club (and not retired), then he probably does not have many friends, family, or "normal" romantic relationships. Not saying always, but there will be a higher likelihood that such a monger is lonely. WGs can play they odds so to speak when selecting which mongers to target. https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-mystery-around-middle-age-suicides-1528948801.I like to think I am not emotionally compromised, certainly I have never been duped out of my money other than the modest tips I gave voluntarily. So, these comments describe how I imagine an emotionally compromised guy would behave; in other words, I could be totally off base.

There may be different categories of over-spenders. Some would pay normal prices but take multiple hours, multiple extras. Some could be habitually over tipping constantly.

These would constitute the vast majority of over spenders in the clubs, my guess. They are constantly leaking money, and they may also spread their money leak among a few; certainly more than one.

I don't know if I would call the above type mongers "emotionally compromised'. To me, they are not. They are also not likely to give 50 or 100 grand to a single girl in a few weeks. For one, they are constantly leaking money and their bank balances look lousy. They will also attract attention from quite a few WGs which means a single girl is not likely to dupe the dude out of large amounts; the dupers have competition.

Someone posted a recent BBC article of a dude who got fleeced out of a quarter million by a mail order bride in E Eu. He sounds like a great example of a compromised dude.

I agree with you that a middle aged, middle class unmarried dude may be the most likely prey, for the reasons you listed.

https://poseidon01.ssrn.com/delivery.php?ID=603006017073090016121089091118120087031020067072039011023110028119127018120087104064002029052121121116050101028123021097089124053017086038086008087093021065093097069035069078113073103093098016104098115094025079094022103029031086024069078113026066113067&EXT=pdf&INDEX=TRUE

I say unmarried, because statistically in the US at least, there is a large wealth disparity between married and unmarried people, especially at the higher end.

I also think the middle-class is more likely; only 10% of the wealthy in the US inherit their wealth. A self made wealthy person who worked his tail off is generally hard as nails and does not fall for the guiles of a WG as to squander hundreds of thousands. The presence of a family in their life also means they are tethered a bit more to reality and cannot drain hundreds of thousands w / o spouse noticing the missing money.

It is likely that this compromised man may look normal, does not tip too much and takes 50 E sessions but with the right girl and at the right time, may just snap and go totally berserk. Because he looks normal otherwise and not overspending on a daily basis, the Evitas of this world may focus their attention on dudes who leak money regularly, in the hundreds per day.

But then again, this is all my imagination and may be worth nothing more than fiction. Who knows! I don't make my living as a fiction writer, FWIW.

BigBuddy69
07-25-21, 22:17
Consequentally now that more vaccinated people are getting hospitalized than non vaccinated people (due to breakthrough mutations spreading fast), the CDC figured they cannot use the pcr tests any longerl.Bullshit as usual. Any reliable sources (no Facebook, no Snapchat)?

Nordico
07-25-21, 22:30
"Chancellery Minister Helge Braun (48) only wants to allow vaccinated people in restaurants, cinemas or stadiums when the incidence is high". https://m.bild.de/politik/inland/politik-inland/helge-braun-im-bild-interview-geimpfte-werden-mehr-freiheiten-haben-77179202.bildMobile.html.

Clodius1
07-26-21, 00:31
I've never intubated so many 50 year olds for the cold or flu in my 10 years is patient care and medicine. Fortunately most did not die. I'm sure they did not enjoy the 7.5 mm tube in their pharynx and even less, the 5 mm tube in their pee holes.That sounds pretty shitty. We're any of those 50 year old's cases "breakthrough" cases or not? There's a ton of contradictory claims about breakthroughs online so I would appreciate a first hand account.

Mursenary
07-26-21, 01:07
That sounds pretty shitty. We're any of those 50 year old's cases "breakthrough" cases or not? There's a ton of contradictory claims about breakthroughs online so I would appreciate a first hand account.Only my experience, but I personally have not intubated a vaccinated patient for COVID related issues in the three hospitals that I have staffed in 2021. The few vaccinated patients who acquired COVID and required ICU care only required pressurized oxygen support for a day or two but not intubation. At the moment, in my 500+ bed hospital with 40+ ICU beds, 2 COVID+ vaccinated patients are in the ICU. One is not intubated and is being treated for uncontrolled diabetes. The other is a long term nursing home patient who was initially intubated for sepsis related to a poorly treated wound and / or a urinary tract infection.

I believe official statistics support my personal experience.

Mursenary
07-26-21, 01:17

Very convenient.

In other news in Kwazulu-Natal.60% of hospitalized patients in the UK are UN-vaccinated. Add the number who are not fully vaccinated and the number for fully vaccinated hospitalized patients in the UK is even less than 40%.

https://apnews.com/article/492214263305

For the month of June, over 95% of hospitalized patients in the US were UN-vaccinated.

DrPoon
07-26-21, 03:01
That sounds pretty shitty. We're any of those 50 year old's cases "breakthrough" cases or not? There's a ton of contradictory claims about breakthroughs online so I would appreciate a first hand account.If you get an oxygen tank you can wheel it to the restroom or use a bucket. No need to get a catheter inserted.

DrPoon
07-26-21, 03:06
Warning: this might happen to all of you after the 2nd or 3rd vaccine shot!Just a point of information that President be. Got the Pfizer brand and Dr. F. got the Moderna brand.

Mursenary
07-26-21, 03:20
You know you don't have to do that right? It is an optional treatment in case the death worker wants to.No, I don't.

Pistons
07-26-21, 13:16
60% of hospitalized patients in the UK are UN-vaccinated. Add the number who are not fully vaccinated and the number for fully vaccinated hospitalized patients in the UK is even less than 40%.

For the month of June, over 95% of hospitalized patients in the US were UN-vaccinated.OK mr. Peanutbrain. Since you seem to have a reading disability and don't understand what I am writing:

https://youtu.be/rAqVAiPXbJc

Pistons
07-26-21, 13:17
Bullshit as usual. Any reliable sources (no Facebook, no Snapchat)?Just posted it.

Pistons
07-26-21, 13:21
Here is the CDC link. In case people are unable to find the information themselves and needs an information expert to do it for them:

https://www.cdc.gov/csels/dls/locs/2021/07-21-2021-lab-alert-Changes_CDC_RT-PCR_SARS-CoV-2_Testing_1.html

Pistons
07-26-21, 13:25
"CDC encourages laboratories to consider adoption of a multiplexed method that can facilitate detection and differentiation of SARS-CoV-2 and influenza viruses. "

Does BB know what the word differentiation mean?

Sirioja
07-26-21, 19:31
60% of hospitalized patients in the UK are UN-vaccinated. Add the number who are not fully vaccinated and the number for fully vaccinated hospitalized patients in the UK is even less than 40%.

For the month of June, over 95% of hospitalized patients in the US were UN-vaccinated.So, it means many vaccinated UK are in big trouble with delta to finish in hospital? As soon I can, I go to climb.

PaulInZurich
07-26-21, 19:49
Don't worry, it's just a flu.

"Cognitive deficits in people who have recovered from COVID-19".

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/eclinm/article/PIIS2589-5370(21) 00324-2/ fulltext#.

Rocky V
07-26-21, 20:40
"CDC encourages laboratories to consider adoption of a multiplexed method that can facilitate detection and differentiation of SARS-CoV-2 and influenza viruses. "

Does BB know what the word differentiation mean?It's a recommendation to adopt more sophisticated / accurate tests, but it does not say the old test could not differentiate between covid and influenza viruses. Why do you always want to sound ridiculous? Let the CDC guidance to people that can understand it.

BigBuddy69
07-26-21, 21:41
Really the same as?

In preparation for this change, CDC recommends clinical laboratories and testing sites that have been using the CDC 2019-nCoV RT-PCR assay select and begin their transition to another FDA-authorized COVID-19 test. CDC encourages laboratories to consider adoption of a multiplexed method that can facilitate detection and differentiation of SARS-CoV-2 and influenza viruses. Such assays can facilitate continued testing for both influenza and SARS-CoV-2 and can save both time and resources as we head into influenza season.Do you really understand what you read? There is nothing about vaccination in your CDC link and nothing about mutations. The only sentence partially correct is your last one.

You're as accurate as when you claimed that paracetamol came from tree bark.

Tvataham274
07-26-21, 21:51
So, it means many vaccinated UK are in big trouble with delta to finish in hospital? As soon I can, I go to climb.I think the fact of the matter is even if you are vaccinated, you aren't immune, just that your chances of getting it and spreading it are lower.

Be vaccinated all you want, if you are surrounded by unvaccinated people who are contagious you are likely going to get it, vs being around vaccinated people who are much less contagious.

DrPoon
07-26-21, 21:51
So, it means many vaccinated UK are in big trouble with delta to finish in hospital? As soon I can, I go to climb.For some unknown reason the UK and Canada seem to be giving people one dose of the vaccine and then waiting until all the population gets one dose and then giving a second dose. In the USA people get their two doses on schedule.

The one dose is not going to work, as the mutant strains already are breaking through the two dose regimen and the one dose regimen does nothing.

BigBuddy69
07-26-21, 23:11
Don't worry, it's just a flu.
"Cognitive deficits in people who have recovered from COVID-19".Don't worry. The antivaxx weirdos are immune to that.

Pistons
07-26-21, 23:59
My bad, it was from 8:30 in this one:

https://youtu.be/Jv3Q74CLU1c

Pistons
07-27-21, 02:28
Really the same as?

Do you really understand what you read? There is nothing about vaccination in your CDC link and nothing about mutations. The only sentence partially correct is your last one.One can get brain damaged from discussing with injured people like you. It is impossible to know what you are referring to from my original post, since you never state what you are actually talking about. So I chanced on two different outcomes.

What you are responding to here is the other variable. Which I posted a link to as well.

Mursenary
07-27-21, 02:32
OK mr. Peanutbrain. Since you seem to have a reading disability and don't understand what I am writing:

https://youtu.be/rAqVAiPXbJc
Consequentally now that more vaccinated people are getting hospitalized than non vaccinated people (due to breakthrough mutations spreading fast), the CDC figured they cannot use the pcr tests any longer. Reason being that it has a hard time differentiating between the flu and covid.Perhaps it is because English is my second language, but there is no mention of a connection of the posted link to the claim that vaxxed people are getting hospitalized more than unvaxxed.

In fact, for hospitalizations, I actually only heard the Youtuber mention the exact opposite opposite which states that vaccines provided 91% protection against serious disease in Israel's January cohort.

At 2:35 mark:

(In Israel,). In the January cohort 86-91 percent protection against serious disease (and hospitization).

Im predicting the protection against serious disease to be long lived.And again, over 95% of American hospitalizations are amongst the unvaxxed.

Over 60% of UK hospitalizations are amongst unvaxxed. Much of the remaining 40% is in the incompletely vaxxed.

-Mr PeanutBrain.

Mursenary
07-27-21, 02:34
So, it means many vaccinated UK are in big trouble with delta to finish in hospital? As soon I can, I go to climb.No, it means the exact opposite. I've accepted the challenge.

Pistons
07-27-21, 02:36
It's a recommendation to adopt more sophisticated / accurate tests, but it does not say the old test could not differentiate between covid and influenza viruses. Why do you always want to sound ridiculous? Let the CDC guidance to people that can understand it.The clue is in the text. But I understand that you are way too bewildered to actually understand it. Of course it does not say what the old tests could not do. Only idiots would write that in their memo. How old are you? 18?

Reminds me of some of the rhetorical methods used in 1984 and in the language Newspeak. Doublethink especially.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doublethink

It is apparent ahead of you what is written. Yet you are so indoctrinated that you twist it's meaning.

Mursenary
07-27-21, 02:38
I think the fact of the matter is even if you are vaccinated, you aren't immune, just that your chances of getting it and spreading it are lower.

Be vaccinated all you want, if you are surrounded by unvaccinated people who are contagious you are likely going to get it, vs being around vaccinated people who are much less contagious.But more importantly, less likely to get hospitalized. Currently is the United States, unvaxxed is 20-33 x more likely to get hospitalized and 100 x more likely to die. Factor in that the current deaths are amongst a much younger population because the elderly are more likely to be vaxxed, those numbers seem to provide a conservative estimate of vax efficacy against serious illness.

Mursenary
07-27-21, 02:50
Only my experience, but I personally have not intubated a vaccinated patient for COVID related issues in the three hospitals that I have staffed in 2021. The few vaccinated patients who acquired COVID and required ICU care only required pressurized oxygen support for a day or two but not intubation. At the moment, in my 500+ bed hospital with 40+ ICU beds, 2 COVID+ vaccinated patients are in the ICU. One is not intubated and is being treated for uncontrolled diabetes. The other is a long term nursing home patient who was initially intubated for sepsis related to a poorly treated wound and / or a urinary tract infection.

I believe official statistics support my personal experience.Anectodal update. Admitted 2 new COVID patients to the ICU today. Both intubated. Both were unvaxxed males in their early 50's. Currently, 5 intubated COVID+ patients in my ICU. 4 are unvaxxed males between 45-60. One is a vaxxed 88 year old male suffering from sepsis from a urinary tract infection and poorly treated wound. He came to us from a long term nursing facility.

Transferred out one unvaxxed COVID+ male from the ICU after a 2 day stay. He should be discharged in a day or 2.

Emergency department was overwhelmed today with less severe cases. Don't know official numbers, but vast majority were unvaxxed. Many were admitted to the non-ICU medical ward. Most were stabilized and sent home with antibiotics, steroid, and albuterol prescriptions.

Mursenary
07-27-21, 02:53
Really the same as?

Do you really understand what you read? There is nothing about vaccination in your CDC link and nothing about mutations. The only sentence partially correct is your last one.

You're as accurate as when you claimed that paracetamol came from tree bark.Pretty sure he knows. Just posting fools errand links in order to save face.

It's clear, that the anti-every intervention covid camp are just grasping desperately at straws.

GettingTang
07-27-21, 03:43
Is not going away and me thinks it was all planned. In approximately 1492 it was estimated that there was 115 million natives about South America. By 1525 it is estimated there was only 6 to 8,000,000 natives in South America. Reason why? Viruses. The vaccines are going to fail. We all know they're not going to work. We also know Cove it was man-made and engineered to do exactly what it's doing. Create different variants and strains and continue moving and circulating through the population. It will continue to become more virulent and contagious. You can be assured of that. And if the theories that I've been reading are correct the vaccine was actually designed to open pathways into your bodies immune system for a future variance that will surely come. They already know the vaccines are failing and yet they are continuing to push at a frantic pace that we all get the vaccine immediately. It defies common logic.

Pessimist
07-27-21, 03:46
CCP thugs either intentionally or at least accidentally leaked this virus and caused a massive genocide. That is the only possible read when these thugs deny every single investigative path.

The CCP apologists on this forum may dispute it but the rest of the civilized world is converging onto that sad conclusion.

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/07/25/who-china-investigation-covid-probe-500711

"And experts told POLITICO that the denial of access to Wuhan, the original epicenter of the virus outbreak, deepens growing suspicion the Chinese government is attempting to cover up the possibility that the virus was intentionally engineered. "

"We have had already two coronavirus pandemics come out of China and it's more likely than not that we will have another coronavirus pandemic come out of China, so (a China-based probe) is our best chance to get our hands around how this gets out of bats and into humans," said Peter Hotez, dean of the National School of Tropical Medicine at Baylor College of Medicine in Houston. "We can't do this without going to China. There is no way you can get to the bottom of this from 5000 miles away. "

"I think what (WHO) asked was perfectly reasonable, " said Osterholm, who argued that China's rejection of the probe will fuel conspiratorial speculation about how the virus emerged in China. "It makes people suspect this is a manmade virus with an intentional release. "

"Chris Beyrer, Desmond M. Tutu professor of public health and human rights at Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, called China's rejection of the probe "very problematic. "

Sirioja
07-27-21, 05:55
No, it means the exact opposite. I've accepted the challenge.Many many vaccinated UK are positive to delta. Just facts. I will wait wishing not to go for nothing on 2. Truth will talk.

PaulInZurich
07-27-21, 06:02
No, it means the exact opposite. I've accepted the challenge.Don't hold your breath. The excuses have started a while ago. "it was raining", "I had a tummy ache". Next will be "a dog ate my read derailleur".

BigBuddy69
07-27-21, 06:52
My bad, it was from 8:30 in this one:

https://youtu.be/Jv3Q74CLU1cIn your YouTube link:

Whilst the figures look worrying, it’s important to highlight that vaccines have massively reduced severe infections and post-vaccination COVID is a much milder disease for most people.Are you able to read the comments past the first line? Do you realize that you're constantly embarrassing yourself?

Pistons
07-27-21, 07:12
The devil is in the details. As always, and the pro vaxxers only look at fake news stories benefitting their own cause. And then they spin it.

For example, this was from the first wave last year:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2020/04/07/coronavirus-is-infecting-killing-black-americans-an-alarmingly-high-rate-post-analysis-shows/

A Post analysis of available data and census demographics shows that counties that are majority-black have three times the rate of infections and almost six times the rate of deaths as counties where white residents are in the majority.

And here we see who are not being vaccinated:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2021/06/27/why-black-americans-arent-being-vaccinated/

Also fat people are not being vaccinated:

https://www.dw.com/en/czech-republic-obesity-is-big-factor-in-fight-against-covid-19/a-57188697

https://www.cdc.gov/obesity/data/prevalence-maps.html

https://www.mayoclinic.org/coronavirus-covid-19/vaccine-tracker

I see a clear synergi between being obese and also not being vaccinated based on macro numbers.

NiteRiderCal
07-27-21, 07:21
Don't know why. I just can't get covid, no matter how hard I tried. I never take the vaccine. I guess covid just don't like me. Come on covid, infect me.

Rocky V
07-27-21, 10:37
The clue is in the text. But I understand that you are way too bewildered to actually understand it. Of course it does not say what the old tests could not do. Only idiots would write that in their memo. How old are you? 18?

Reminds me of some of the rhetorical methods used in 1984 and in the language Newspeak. Doublethink especially.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doublethink

It is apparent ahead of you what is written. Yet you are so indoctrinated that you twist it's meaning.You are beyond help, my friend. I only hope you are just acting dumb. If you are not, people will realize how gullible you are and will take advantage of you in all the ways they can. However, if you choose to stay afraid of all types of conspiracy theories, be my guest! You are the bread and butter of ridiculous groups like QAnon. (By the way, Q seems to have stopped posting his bullshit and I bet he's in hospital with Covid).

BigBuddy69
07-27-21, 16:00
Don't hold your breath. The excuses have started a while ago. "it was raining", "I had a tummy ache". Next will be "a dog ate my read derailleur".Impossible. Dogs have better tastes.

HammerTime96
07-27-21, 17:56
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/07/27/health/cdc-masks-indoors-delta-variant.html?partner=bloomberg

And.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/cdc-plans-another-update-federal-mask-guidance

Well, how long did your relative 'freedom' last? Two months? Three months? Summer isn't over yet (in Europe ummer never started, because of the shit weather, LOL!) and already the corrupt Dr Fauci is reversing the 'freedoms' for vaxxed people. Soon you will be on par again with the unvaxxed, ready for the next round of lockdowns and 'vaccines. '.

Tik-tok-tik-tok-tik-tok, the countdown is in full swing for the next round of useless lockdown, useless vaccines, and useless mask mandates in Germany.

When will dumb people stop believing lying politicians? Probably never, LOL!

At Pistons, your inbox is full.

Adindas
07-27-21, 18:14
Don't know why. I just can't get covid, no matter how hard I tried. I never take the vaccine. I guess covid just don't like me. Come on covid, infect me.I wonder how did you know it?? Are you in constant contact with those who have been infected with COVID19?? With Did you test yourself regularly. If you do not have the symptoms it does not not necessary mean you do not get infected with COVID.

It seems that you are super human that have got immunity that no one else have got it. Good for you.

I think you could extend your belief by doing BB on having sex with WGs and see whether you are still immune to HIV or any other STDs??

BigBuddy69
07-27-21, 19:18
I see a clear synergi between being obese and also not being vaccinated based on macro numbers.I'm going to help you since you can't differentiate basic concepts like correlation and causality.

There is very probably an omitted variable: poverty.

LeMonde, a very serious french newspaper, created a 'fucked up correlation' generator: https://www.lemonde.fr/les-decodeurs/article/2019/01/02/correlation-ou-causalite-brillez-en-societe-avec-notre-generateur-aleatoire-de-comparaisons-absurdes_5404286_4355770.html.

For exemple, total expenses for the military in the USA are strongly correlated to the total forest surface in Croatia.

It doesn't mean that everytime a tree grows in Croatia, US army buys a new automatic rifle.

Bouthan total debt is strongly correlated to the number of newborns called Zeynep in France. It doesn't mean that every Zeynep kid takes money from the Bouthan.

Got it?

Ararat
07-27-21, 19:59
And yet Norwegians are scared of the virus. Did you know your country kept its borders closed with widespread public support?

What's wrong with them?

The devil is in the details. As always, and the pro vaxxers only look at fake news stories benefitting their own cause. And then they spin it.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2020/04/07/coronavirus-is-infecting-killing-black-americans-an-alarmingly-high-rate-post-analysis-shows/

A Post analysis of available data and census demographics shows that counties that are majority-black have three times the rate of infections and almost six times the rate of deaths as counties where white residents are in the majority.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2021/06/27/why-black-americans-arent-being-vaccinated/.

Sirioja
07-27-21, 21:26
Don't hold your breath. The excuses have started a while ago. "it was raining", "I had a tummy ache". Next will be "a dog ate my read derailleur".Don't even hope about, when I was never sick for so long, nothing about covid when got tested many times, when I gave up under rain on 3 July leaving Iseran for Globe and again on 14 July and crashing with car after, only me and I really hate new electronic quattro, so I prepared my old beloved Audi, moved bicycle from crashed quattro to reliable old without quattro and I will be ready for my best day of the year on next week, after I should decide versus expert to rebuild for more than 20 000 € bad quattro which tried to kill me, and I'm pretty sure nobody will be on the field on 2 October, when I will have so many climbings since then, for a great sporty Summer, like every year, even much more complicated on this year.

PaulInZurich
07-27-21, 22:21
...crashing with car...How can such an amazing driver crash the car?

Sirioja
07-27-21, 23:07
How can such an amazing driver crash the car?Not my first crash and I rebuilt twice my legendary RS500 Cosworth versus experts and now she belongs to a collection made by a passionate guy. Wish Audi will follow me for risk, versus expert, when I protected her, not crashing from front to protect new engine, but turning to crash on my side. Everybody asked me if I was fine, I just did care about her damages, when I didn't feel mine. This delayed my sport and also bad weather, when Cavendish was crying under rain up to Tignes Iseran on 4 July. I laughed when NL without ears thought she won on Olympics, so funny lost robot without ears. At least I decide on my own, when I climb, or as I say to expert: for my car, being the owner.

NiteRiderCal
07-27-21, 23:45
I wonder how did you know it?? Are you in constant contact with those who have been infected with COVID19?? With Did you test yourself regularly. If you do not have the symptoms it does not not necessary mean you do not get infected with COVID.

It seems that you are super human that have got immunity that no one else have got it. Good for you.I just take vitamin D3 and 3 MG of ivermectin once every three days. No need to take a vaccine based on failed gene therapy technology.

DrPoon
07-28-21, 01:10
Interesting that is like the TV series starring Keiffer S. "Designated Survivor" one of the episodes there was a pandemic virus that only infected dark skinned people.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2021/06/27/why-black-americans-arent-being-vaccinated/.

PaulInZurich
07-28-21, 01:59
Not my first crash.Good drivers tend to be able to keep the car under control, they don't crash repeatedly. So there goes the bragging about the amazing driving skills.

Mursenary
07-28-21, 02:50
Many many vaccinated UK are positive to delta. Just facts. I will wait wishing not to go for nothing on 2. Truth will talk.Yes many are positive. So few are very sick. Money talks more.

Beijing4987
07-28-21, 03:04
Good news. Ivermectin is trending at $168 per kilo. May be time to double the dose. There are numerous people with various doctoral degrees online to advise the proper dose for your area. Would not want to trust a medical doctor, because they have a financial stake in keeping you sick.

NiteRiderCal
07-28-21, 05:19
Yes many are positive.Oh so you finally admit it. Sing it with me. Do you believe in evolutcionnnn, yeahhh we all want to fuck the wwworld.

With the immune escape. Taking the vaccine is irresponsible. Old people don't give a shit about the younger generation.

BigBuddy69
07-28-21, 05:51
I just take vitamin D3 and 3 MG of ivermectin once every three days. No need to take a vaccine based on failed gene therapy technology.Very bright. So you are taking some medicine despite the fact that you are not sick and without knowing the side effects. So long for big pharma.

Pistons
07-28-21, 06:12
In your YouTube link:

Are you able to read the comments past the first line? Do you realize that you're constantly embarrassing yourself?You don't even know the difference between scientific data and political assumptions in order to be allowed to keep his job. How old are you?

Pistons
07-28-21, 06:14
You are beyond help, my friend. I only hope you are just acting dumb. If you are not, people will realize how gullible you are and will take advantage of you in all the ways they can. However, if you choose to stay afraid of all types of conspiracy theories, be my guest! You are the bread and butter of ridiculous groups like QAnon. (By the way, Q seems to have stopped posting his bullshit and I bet he's in hospital with Covid).I thought he was John McAfee. But I never read his stuff. I make my own theories if I need to. Though mostly I just write facts.

Pistons
07-28-21, 06:18
Got it?I get the fact that you make your own correlations based on other peoples fake ideas. Thus turning you into a beta. I stand by my own factual causations.

Pistons
07-28-21, 06:20
And yet Norwegians are scared of the virus. Did you know your country kept its borders closed with widespread public support?

What's wrong with them?You are as dumb as one gets. I was the first one to tell people to lock down Norway. Cause I knew it was a gain of function created virus in a lab in Wuhan from the beginning. And set loose for a purpose.

And you are just a nobody.

Pistons
07-28-21, 06:26
Interesting that is like the TV series starring Keiffer S. "Designated Survivor" one of the episodes there was a pandemic virus that only infected dark skinned people.The statistics doesn't seem to hold when in Africa. So my theory is that it is related to vitamin the. And that Africans living in Europe and north America is too much indoors perhaps. Not getting the same amount of sunlight as they were used to. Environmental inflictions on genetics takes a helluva lot of time to change. Like the Chinese trying to move up to Tibet only to realize the Tibetans are in fact different. Needing less oxygen. Away goes the idea of everyone being Chinese.

HammerTime96
07-28-21, 07:34
Don't know why. I just can't get covid, no matter how hard I tried. I never take the vaccine. I guess covid just don't like me. Come on covid, infect me.Same here. I socialise with friends, family and colleagues who have a similar mindset (we think it's bullshit) about masks, lockdowns and social distancing, and none of us caught anything. I spend as much time as possible with other people, never pay much attention to "social distancing," and I stopped using this stupid hand gels a long time ago, yet somehow neither my friends nor I don't get sick or die. How strange. LOL!

Actually, I wouldn't mind catching it, because then I can use this status as "healed" instead of those worthless tests.

"Covid19" the disease so 'deadly' that you need a test to see if you've got it, and the vaccines" are so 'safe' that people need to be blackmailed into taking them. That about sums up this Scamdemic, and it says a lot about the low IQ of the people who still (18 months later) haven't figured this out yet.

HammerTime96
07-28-21, 07:41
I wonder how did you know it?? Are you in constant contact with those who have been infected with COVID19?? With Did you test yourself regularly. If you do not have the symptoms it does not not necessary mean you do not get infected with COVID.

It seems that you are super human that have got immunity that no one else have got it. Good for you.How does he know it? Maybe because he doesn't get seriously sick? My God, how stupid and brainwashed some people are!

CONvid19 is obviously so 'dangerous' that you need a test to see if you've even got it, why can't you understand that?!

Sirioja
07-28-21, 07:53
Yes many are positive. So few are very sick. Money talks more.But they get and can give, what is happening. Can be same and spreading in brothels. Honor, pride and looking in mirror worth much more than your 1000 for me, when I climb every year for my holidays for my passion which give me pleasure.

Sirioja
07-28-21, 08:29
Good drivers tend to be able to keep the car under control, they don't crash repeatedly. So there goes the bragging about the amazing driving skills.Before this crash, driving around 90000 kms yearly since 15 years, and used to often speed as fast cars can go, I was ranked on lowest rate by French insurances and despite this crash which will cost car value for my insurance, not the faintest problem with them. I may also have to pay if repairing cost more than car value, when everything is very expensive with Audi, front led light is more than 2000 € to change, when I had only problems with this car since I bought, I needed 1 year to prove to make them change engine, 15000 €, then electronics problems, maybe because made in China, and big problem with quattro working on rear wheels, but fighting to save versus insurance expert and even Audi telling me it don t worth, maybe because after engine, I want to prove to Audi, there was problem about quattro. Hard deal since 2 weeks but interesting. Reminding me on 1994 and 1999 , but on second, I did brake hard not to crash in front of me and then arriving behind me crashed in my back destroying RS500 Cosworth and versus expert opinion, we rebuilt with race techniques, improving car. Like for my job where I m paid to make or take risks others are not able to do.

ExpatLover
07-28-21, 13:30
Many many vaccinated UK are positive to delta. Just facts. I will wait wishing not to go for nothing on 2. Truth will talk.Yes but I made a mistake too when I was saying that vaccines are not that efficient, in fact they seem very efficient against the serious cases and second they are able to stop the spread of a new wave it is at least what the last data from UK are demonstrating.

Mursenary
07-28-21, 17:01
But they get and can give, what is happening. Can be same and spreading in brothels. Honor, pride and looking in mirror worth much more than your 1000 for me, when I climb every year for my holidays for my passion which give me pleasure.At this moment, it is the problem of the people who don't want to take vaccine and take the risk. And people without vaccine can give more easily. Time for normal life for people who choose to have normal life with vaccine. I like money.

Mursenary
07-28-21, 17:07
Oh so you finally admit it. Sing it with me. Do you believe in evolutcionnnn, yeahhh we all want to fuck the wwworld.

With the immune escape. Taking the vaccine is irresponsible. Old people don't give a shit about the younger generation.Not sure why the word "finally" was used. Vaccines don't prevent people from catching anything. It just gives the body the training to mount a quick response before severe symptoms arise. Nothing new here.

No vaccine is 100% effective. This one may show more escape just because it does not benefit from having so many in the population exposed over prior years. But by your logic, all vaccines are irresponsible.

By your logic, you should have the.

DrPoon
07-28-21, 19:38
Same here. I socialise with friends, family and colleagues who have a similar mindset (we think it's bullshit) about masks, lockdowns and social distancing, and none of us caught anything. I spend as much time as possible with other people, never pay much attention to "social distancing," and I stopped using this stupid hand gels a long time ago, yet somehow neither my friends nor I don't get sick or die. How strange. LOL!

Actually, I wouldn't mind catching it, because then I can use this status as "healed" instead of those worthless tests.

"Covid19" the disease so 'deadly' that you need a test to see if you've got it, and the vaccines" are so 'safe' that people need to be blackmailed into taking them. That about sums up this Scamdemic, and it says a lot about the low IQ of the people who still (18 months later) haven't figured this out yet.You get do an antibody test which will show if you have had covid in the past.

The antigen and pcr tests for current covid.

HammerTime96
07-28-21, 20:06
Yes but I made a mistake too when I was saying that vaccines are not that efficient, in fact they seem very efficient against the serious cases and second they are able to stop the spread of a new wave it is at least what the last data from UK are demonstrating.This is such funny shit: how do you know that those very same cases would have developed into more serious cases if those people weren't vaccinated?

With that same 'logic' perhaps you can also explain that many car accidents "would have been much more serious" if the driver didn't carry a picture of Maria or Madonna in their wallet!

It's pure superstition, but somehow very appropriate for the 3rd world mentality that keeps on falling for the same lies from politicians.

Here is something for all you "I believe in the science" suckers out there: it's a montage of Anthony FauXi's contradictory statements and lies https://www.air.tv/watch?v=74mPVRGqTL-zHGt4lvR1Dg.

And you still believe him?

Mursenary
07-28-21, 20:22
The statistics doesn't seem to hold when in Africa. So my theory is that it is related to vitamin the. And that Africans living in Europe and north America is too much indoors perhaps. Not getting the same amount of sunlight as they were used to.Or it's because the median age in Africa is only 20 years old.

Sirioja
07-28-21, 20:23
Yes but I made a mistake too when I was saying that vaccines are not that efficient, in fact they seem very efficient against the serious cases and second they are able to stop the spread of a new wave it is at least what the last data from UK are demonstrating.No spreading in UK? With so many new cases. After sending UK and delta mutants to EU, now they tell to protect from EU about south African mutant. UK say good game only when they win.

Ararat
07-28-21, 20:52
You are as dumb as one gets. I was the first one to tell people to lock down Norway. Cause I knew it was a gain of function created virus in a lab in Wuhan from the beginning. And set loose for a purpose.

And you are just a nobody.So you confirm you're afraid of the virus? A couple other crazies have indicated they don't care about the virus but are panicking about the vaccine.

You are scared of both.

Pistons
07-28-21, 21:07
and I stopped using this stupid hand gels a long time ago, yet somehow neither my friends nor I don't get sick or die. How strange. LOL!Some of the E substances in these hand gels and antibacs cause infertility. So good for you. After I started researching this I've just started faking it when I'm supposed to use it also. I believe it is a planned part of the big culling. A2030.

Pistons
07-28-21, 21:11
CONvid19 is obviously so 'dangerous' that you need a test to see if you've even got it, why can't you understand that?!A test which according to cdc is having a hard time differentiating between the flu and covid. Geez what useless people. About as useless as bigb and our nurse here. Ape level. In a few years when Musk gets his chip up and running we can fire these clueless laboreres and here a bunch of apes instead!

Pistons
07-28-21, 21:12
Yes but I made a mistake too when I was saying that vaccines are not that efficient, in fact they seem very efficient against the serious cases and second they are able to stop the spread of a new wave it is at least what the last data from UK are demonstrating.It is easy to fake data on a pc.

NiteRiderCal
07-28-21, 22:41
Very bright. So you are taking some medicine despite the fact that you are not sick and without knowing the side effects. So long for big pharma.3 MG Ivermectin once every 3 days is as safe as a baby aspirin. Ivermectin is exceptional with preventing COVID, better than the vaccine.

It also work as a treatment for COVID as well. Mr Murse will disagree with me but what is the risk and reward. The risk is low (baby aspirin), if it work, the reward is high. If Murse is right, I'm taking something that is as safe as a baby aspirin.

The vaccine on the other hand is based on a fail gene therapy technology. No one know the longer term side effect of the vaccine. It also fuck over your innate immunity. Put an evolutionary force to create mutation that will fuck over younger people.

Moderna and biontech LNP formulation failed at gene therapy. There is one company, Intellia. They seem to come up with a LNP formula that work. However, they got good result on six patients. That is right just 6 people and their stock go up the sky. What did they do next. Dilute their stock and try to recruit people to work on safer gene therapy technology. I don't know if they are dumping more money in LNP. But they are trying to steal talent from other company with safer gene therapy tech.

https://www.intelliatx.com/full-spectrum-approach/

DrPoon
07-28-21, 22:58
Not sure why the word "finally" was used. Vaccines don't prevent people from catching anything. It just gives the body the training to mount a quick response before severe symptoms arise. Nothing new here.

No vaccine is 100% effective. This one may show more escape just because it does not benefit from having so many in the population exposed over prior years. But by your logic, all vaccines are irresponsible.

By your logic, you should have the.Covid has reduced average life expectancy by over 2 years. This will have a side effect of helping the financial condition of the social security and retirement plans. Since if people live too long, then these funds will go bankrupt.

NiteRiderCal
07-29-21, 00:55
Anyone know what going one in Slovakia and Czech Republic? Seem like they have no issue with covid.

I know they approve ivermectin for covid a while ago, maybe in March. I imagine that their vaccination rate is lower than UK and US.

NiteRiderCal
07-29-21, 04:58
This is such funny shit: how do you know that those very same cases would have developed into more serious cases if those people weren't vaccinated?

With that same 'logic' perhaps you can also explain that many car accidents "would have been much more serious" if the driver didn't carry a picture of Maria or Madonna in their wallet!

It's pure superstition, but somehow very appropriate for the 3rd world mentality that keeps on falling for the same lies from politicians.

Here is something for all you "I believe in the science" suckers out there: it's a montage of Anthony FauXi's contradictory statements and lies https://www.air.tv/watch?v=74mPVRGqTL-zHGt4lvR1Dg.

And you still believe him?Facci is such a clown. I do wish that I can laugh, but it is not funny. While I never deal with Facci himself, I did deal with his people a very long time ago. I found that they have zero interest in a vaccine for HIV. They was funding me to do work for the sake of just doing work. It was pointless. In my grant application, the more BS I put in there, shit that I know will lead away from a vaccine, the more likely I will get their innovation grant. WTF. I have to lie and then use the money to do some real work on a HIV vaccine. That is how Mr Fauccci run thing.

Sirioja
07-29-21, 05:40
At this moment, it is the problem of the people who don't want to take vaccine and take the risk. And people without vaccine can give more easily. Time for normal life for people who choose to have normal life with vaccine. I like money.Nobody love freedom like me and even really bad start since 2 months, but on next week I will make all my best to make my Summer great, through my mountains, my land like wolf, despite very average weather on this Summer. Black and yellow shoulder just impress girls but no problem to turn legs. After freedom, I like so much truth and honesty and pretty sure no else than me will be on 2 October.

Sirioja
07-29-21, 05:45
Despite massive vaccination, under delta spreading now, seem masks are back in US. Vaccine is not efficient enough?

HammerTime96
07-29-21, 07:02
At this moment, it is the problem of the people who don't want to take vaccine and take the risk. And people without vaccine can give more easily. Time for normal life for people who choose to have normal life with vaccine. I like money.More propaganda without any facts and numbers. In Israel, one of the most vaxxed countries in the world, reality it's about 50-50.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/vaccinated-people-account-for-half-of-new-covid-19-delta-cases-in-israeli-outbreak-11624624326

TEL AVIV—About half of adults infected in an outbreak of the Delta variant of Covid-19 in Israel were fully inoculated with the Pfizer Inc. vaccine, prompting the government to reimpose an indoor mask requirement and other measures to contain the highly transmissible strain.Just like lockdowns and masks, the vaxxing 'strategy' has massively backfired and failed, and more and more people are beginning to take notice of the scam.

Montage: Fauci Gives Every Possible Answer on Masks and Covid https://www.air.tv/watch?v=74mPVRGqTL-zHGt4lvR1Dg

Adults with an IQ above room temperature still believe that Italian Midget? LOL!

BigBuddy69
07-29-21, 08:31
Anyone know what going one in Slovakia and Czech Republic? Seem like they have no issue with covid.

I know they approve ivermectin for covid a while ago, maybe in March. I imagine that their vaccination rate is lower than UK and US.They did very well indeed.

https://ec.europa.eu/eurostat/statistics-explained/index.php?title=Excess_mortality_-_statistics#Excess_mortality_in_the_European_Union_between_January_2020_and_May_2021.

Excess mortality rates reaching 75 % in November 2020 for the Czech Republic, in January 2021 for Slovakia, just a flu.

Do you even try to find relevant information from reliable sources before you post?

I find some article about ivermectin used against Covid-19.

It seems efficient. For golden hamsters.

BigBuddy69
07-29-21, 08:34
https://gulhanemedicaljournal.org/2021/07/16/has-the-institut-pasteur-confirmed-the-efficacy-of-ivermectin/

Pistons
07-29-21, 09:55

I know they approve ivermectin for covid a while ago, maybe in March. I imagine that their vaccination rate is lower than UK and US.I just know that I had a stop in Moravia on the way and it was very relaxed compared to facist Vienna.

Mursenary
07-29-21, 12:54
It's funny speaking to local Germans here in the clubs. Some like to ask of it is true that we really had many deaths in America and if the people in the hospital were all already unhealthy before Covid. I tell them the truth that there are not many deaths anymore, and for a many months, it has been that way. But in January it was very, very bad. I tell them that it is true that most of the very sick covid patients were already a little unhealthy but not so different than the average 60 year old man I see in the clubs. It seems that even presenting the most authentic description possible, some seemed dissatisfied with any report short of.

"Everyone in the hospital was old and fat and everything was fake."

But they did not protest, just became quiet with a look of disappointment with me not confirming their beliefs.

Rocky V
07-29-21, 14:56

I know they approve ivermectin for covid a while ago, maybe in March. I imagine that their vaccination rate is lower than UK and US.Do you sell ivermectin, mate? It sounds like you do and that your boss gave you hard sale targets to meet. Hope you will smash your sale targets!

ExpatLover
07-29-21, 18:17

I know they approve ivermectin for covid a while ago, maybe in March. I imagine that their vaccination rate is lower than UK and US.Please stop with your ivermectin, probably it can be useful in some cases but for sure will not allow you to travel in Europe or to book a hotel. In Slovakia without vaccination it is even difficult to enter the country. I wrote several times on this forum, now in Europe to be free to travel you need to be vaccinated, that it is why I took my 2 shots of Pfizer, for example in Austria without a test or a proof of vaccination you can t seat in any restaurant, even outside in the terrace.

NiteRiderCal
07-29-21, 19:03
They did very well indeed.

https://ec.europa.eu/eurostat/statistics-explained/index.php?title=Excess_mortality_-_statistics#Excess_mortality_in_the_European_Union_between_January_2020_and_May_2021.

Excess mortality rates reaching 75 % in November 2020 for the Czech Republic, in January 2021 for Slovakia, just a flu.

Do you even try to find relevant information from reliable sources before you post?

I find some article about ivermectin used against Covid-19.

It seems efficient. For golden hamsters.What, they approve ivermectin in March 2021. Seem like they are doing better than the rest of the EU since.

NiteRiderCal
07-29-21, 19:39
Do you sell ivermectin, mate? It sounds like you do and that your boss gave you hard sale targets to meet. Hope you will smash your sale targets!Yeah mate. I'm spending 0.40 $ every three days on ivermectin. That is a ton of money compare to the failed gene therapy vaccine. Buy some ivermectin from me and I can afford almost half of a candy bar.

NiteRiderCal
07-29-21, 19:45
Please stop with your ivermectin, probably it can be useful in some cases but for sure will not allow you to travel in Europe or to book a hotel. In Slovakia without vaccination it is even difficult to enter the country. I wrote several times on this forum, now in Europe to be free to travel you need to be vaccinated, that it is why I took my 2 shots of Pfizer, for example in Austria without a test or a proof of vaccination you can t seat in any restaurant, even outside in the terrace.Yeah. If I have to take the vaccine to travel, I would dose myself with methylprednisolone to protect my innate immunity. Not sure if it will work. But there is no reason to travel right now.

ShooBree
07-29-21, 19:55
It's funny speaking to local Germans here in the clubs. Some like to ask of it is true that we really had many deaths in America and if the people in the hospital were all already unhealthy before Covid. I tell them the truth that there are not many deaths anymore, and for a many months, it has been that way. But in January it was very, very bad. I tell them that it is true that most of the very sick covid patients were already a little unhealthy but not so different than the average 60 year old man I see in the clubs. It seems that even presenting the most authentic description possible, some seemed dissatisfied with any report short of.

But they did not protest, just became quiet with a look of disappointment with me not confirming their beliefs.Lmfao, if anyone believes that BS I feel sorry for them. I will be honest enough to say that 7 out of 10 that dies with COVID are over 80 years.

1 out of 10 are under 70 years old.

That even though 85% of the Swedish population are under 70 years. For those of us who cares about facts and can do some first grade math it's obvious COVID is nothing more than a flu on steroids. It's nothing like Ebola.

Rocky V
07-29-21, 21:06
Yeah mate. I'm spending 0.40 $ every three days on ivermectin. That is a ton of money compare to the failed gene therapy vaccine. Buy some ivermectin from me and I can afford almost half of a candy bar.Oh sweetie, just because something is cheap, it doesn't mean the profit margins are small. You sound so innocent and cute! Please, keep using a medication for parasitic worms and lice to prevent or treat a respiratory virus. Good choice!

Sirioja
07-29-21, 21:18
It is easy to fake data on a pc.I'm surprised some seem to believe so much all what is written on internet, when so many fakes.

DrPoon
07-29-21, 21:43
Lmfao, if anyone believes that BS I feel sorry for them. I will be honest enough to say that 7 out of 10 that dies with COVID are over 80 years.

That even though 85% of the Swedish population are under 70 years. For those of us who cares about facts and can do some first grade math it's obvious COVID is nothing more than a flu on steroids. It's nothing like Ebola.I think we have a huge problem with marijuana smokers in the USA and this has caused a lot of covid deaths due to the smoke, as well as regular cigarette and vaping smokers.

Then the huge obesity problem in the USA and lack of exercise and in NYC the packing of people like sardines on a subway system where nobody drives their own car.

DrPoon
07-29-21, 21:51
Yeah. If I have to take the vaccine to travel, I would dose myself with methylprednisolone to protect my innate immunity. Not sure if it will work. But there is no reason to travel right now.The methylprednisone will lower testosterone and cause acne I would not recommend taking it unless in the hospital.

Mursenary
07-29-21, 22:50
Nobody love freedom like me and even really bad start since 2 months, but on next week I will make all my best to make my Summer great, through my mountains, my land like wolf, despite very average weather on this Summer. Black and yellow shoulder just impress girls but no problem to turn legs. After freedom, I like so much truth and honesty and pretty sure no else than me will be on 2 October.Yes will only be you because to scared to put up euros.

NiteRiderCal
07-30-21, 00:43
The methylprednisone will lower testosterone and cause acne I would not recommend taking it unless in the hospital.I highly doubt that thing will get back to normal if 100% of the people take the vaccine. I'm waiting to see.

However, if I feel forced to take a vaccine, I will take methylprednisone for 1 or 2 weeks to protect myself from the vaccine. I'm not a medical doctor. However, the side effect of lower testosterone and acne for 2 weeks is a small price to pay to protect myself from the vaccine.

Thank for the advice and head up.

NiteRiderCal
07-30-21, 00:50
The methylprednisone will lower testosterone and cause acne I would not recommend taking it unless in the hospital.Also, I'm well aware of the protocol of taping down by 4 MG everyday until 0 MG. Any other advice?

Sirioja
07-30-21, 01:03
Yes will only be you because to scared to put up euros.I was fully sure. I never saw any follower behind me on my climbings, when I climb for pride, self image, self esteem, I don t need money carrot, when I miss so much since more than 1 month I should have started, but on next week, I will try to make my best day of the year.

Mursenary
07-30-21, 01:57
I was fully sure. I never saw any follower behind me on my climbings, when I climb for pride, self image, self esteem, I don t need money carrot, when I miss so much since more than 1 month I should have started, but on next week, I will try to make my best day of the year.The money carrot is for me. The fear of losing money and ego is yours.

Mursenary
07-30-21, 02:05
It's nothing like Ebola.No shit Sherlock.

Sirioja
07-30-21, 04:52
The money carrot is for me. The fear of losing money and ego is yours.No fear of nobody on the field and it won't change my Summer. I make every year my Summer tour since I decided on 2003 and I will try my best to enjoy again. Follow your passion as written in Mazzo at the bottom of Mortirolo.

PaulInZurich
07-30-21, 08:08
Yeah mate. I'm spending 0.40 $ every three days on ivermectin. That is a ton of money compare to the failed gene therapy vaccine. Buy some ivermectin from me and I can afford almost half of a candy bar.Be careful how much you chug: "For Professor François Lemoine, it is too early to organize a clinical trial on Covid patients. This poses an ethical problem: Ivermectin can cause serious side effects, including liver dysfunction."

Mursenary
07-30-21, 10:51
Lmfao, if anyone believes that BS I feel sorry for them. I will be honest enough to say that 7 out of 10 that dies with COVID are over 80 years.

That even though 85% of the Swedish population are under 70 years. For those of us who cares about facts and can do some first grade math it's obvious COVID is nothing more than a flu on steroids. It's nothing like Ebola.What's true: Age greatly correlates with greater mortality with covid 19, the elderly are much more likely to suffer severe illness if not vaccinated.

What's not: all the other "statistics" here. Except maybe the Swedish age. Don't give enough a shit to confirm.

HammerTime96
07-30-21, 13:03
Do you sell ivermectin, mate? It sounds like you do and that your boss gave you hard sale targets to meet. Hope you will smash your sale targets!Do you and you CCP forum comrades sell vaccines, masks and lockdowns instead of natural immunity? LOL!

In Israel, one of the most vaxxed countries in the world, 50% of Delta "cases" are vaxxed:

https://www.wsj.com/articles/vaccinated-people-account-for-half-of-new-covid-19-delta-cases-in-israeli-outbreak-11624624326

Just like lockdowns and masks, the vaxxing 'strategy' has completely failed, and more and more people are beginning to take notice of the scam.

Mr Ho
07-30-21, 13:53
By looking at data, death rate is going down significantly in UK where they are doing national test on covid without restriction, I would say like all the virus get weaker as it transform themselves into new variants, covid virus has transformed themselves to weaker virus as they evolved into new variants and it is 4th or 5th wave in most nations, so I would say the pandemic will be over next year with covid new variant become so weaken virus that it won't kill you any longer! And we mongers will be back to our treatment for our Cuban missile crisis between our leg LOL!

HammerTime96
07-30-21, 14:44
https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/1420972977005412354?s=20

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/07/30/health/covid-cdc-delta-masks.html?smtyp=cur&smid=tw-nytimes

Breaking News: The Delta variant is as contagious as chickenpox and may be spread by vaccinated people as easily as the unvaccinated, an internal C.D.C. report said.See? This is what most people with an IQ 100 have been predicting for 18 months. Corona viruses mutate too quickly for a vaccine to be developed. Global vaccine rollouts take way too long.

The "vaccines" to a large extent just as useful as your own body's immune system, but all the dumb fucks who have taken part in a huge experiment with a largely untested "vaccine" that only has an Emergency Use Authorization have only themselves to blame if they develop serious side effects in a few years.

Expect more CCP lockdowns fascism and mask insanity on the menu for autumn 2021 until spring 2022, waiting for the next "vaccine!

"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over, and expecting a different result." - Albert Einstein
"When you find yourself in a hole: stop digging!" - the Law of holes

"The money is in the treatment, not in the cure" - the Motto of Big Pharma

BigBuddy69
07-30-21, 17:19
https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/1420972977005412354?s=20

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/07/30/health/covid-cdc-delta-masks.html?smtyp=cur&smid=tw-nytimes

See? This is what most people with an IQ 100 have been predicting for 18 months. Corona viruses mutate too quickly for a vaccine to be developed. Global vaccine rollouts take way too long.
People with an IQ of 100 usually start by reading the first lines.

Infections in vaccinated Americans are rare, compared with those in unvaccinated people, the document said.

NiteRiderCal
07-30-21, 19:31
By looking at data, death rate is going down significantly in UK where they are doing national test on covid without restriction, I would say like all the virus get weaker as it transform themselves into new variants, covid virus has transformed themselves to weaker virus as they evolved into new variants and it is 4th or 5th wave in most nations, so I would say the pandemic will be over next year with covid new variant become so weaken virus that it won't kill you any longer! And we mongers will be back to our treatment for our Cuban missile crisis between our leg LOL!You are 100% correct. Over time, evolutionary pressure favor more infectious but less pathogenic. Less pathogenic is more "fit" because the virus is less likely to be detected. This might be what we are seeing with Delta.

The vaccine is a big monkey wrench. Virus will be more infectious. However, vaccine destroy innate immunity against future variants in the vaccinated person. It also create variants that can evade innate immune system of the un-vaccinated young people. Therefore, create more infectious virus. The innate immunity of the whole population (vaccinate and un-vaccinate) is less effective. However, the un-vaccinate is better off.

Now, vaccine is not all bad. If the vaccine can reduce the R0 to below 1, I would line up to get the vaccine in a nano second. However, this is not the case. Taking the vaccine will fuck up your innate immunity. It is irresponsible to fuck up the younger generation.

HammerTime96
07-30-21, 20:02
People with an IQ of 100 usually start by reading the first lines.People with an IQ of 100 quickly see though the political correct narrative that the NYT spins to hide the facts and numbers.

Fact is that the holes in the "Mass Vaccinations Are Our Only Way Out" narrative are getting bigger by the day, and they are getting so big now that even the politically correct MSM now has to grudgingly admit it.

In Israel they openly admit though that 50% of "cases" are with vaccinated people:

Notice how they put "some vaccinated adults" in the headline, but when you actually read the article it turns out to be 50-50:

About half of adults infected in an outbreak of the Delta variant of Covid-19 in Israel were fully inoculated with the Pfizer Inc. vaccine..In Gibraltar (100% vaccination rate) they currently have an incident value of 550:

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1139048/coronavirus-case-rates-in-the-past-7-days-in-europe-by-country/

How do you explain that away? With more name-calling from you and your other usernames?

HammerTime96
07-30-21, 20:10
If I make fast test there can I stay anonymous? As a family guy I would not like to leave my private data.The test can be done anonymously, but you still have to register and leave your contact details at the club. Giving a false name is a recipe for disaster if you are caught by the Stasi-Gestapo Polizei, and it will be very difficult to explain letters from the German government and lawyer fees to your wife.

If they actually stick to "Scout's Honour" and destroy the lists with private data after 10 days is of course anyone's guess.

Make sure to thank your CCP-Social-Credit trolls Mursenary-BigBuddy69-RockyV-McAdonis-PaulInZurich for a continuous degradation of your civil liberties, your freedoms and your privacy! Thanks to them, this will be your future!

ShooBree
07-30-21, 21:29
What's true: Age greatly correlates with greater mortality with covid 19, the elderly are much more likely to suffer severe illness if not vaccinated.

What's not: all the other "statistics" here. Except maybe the Swedish age. Don't give enough a shit to confirm.Everything I wrote is true, you are simply too stupid to understand it.

Pistons
07-30-21, 22:00
People with an IQ of 100 usually start by reading the first lines.I've tested myself multiple times. Results always ending up between 127-145.100 is below me.

Pistons
07-30-21, 22:02
I'm surprised some seem to believe so much all what is written on internet, when so many fakes.Not just on the internet. In all types of media. Including air.

Pistons
07-30-21, 22:05

But they did not protest, just became quiet with a look of disappointment with me not confirming their beliefs.Not very surprising that they don't trust you. All things considered. After all, an important factor in projecting trust is what people look like and what impulses they put out.

BigBuddy69
07-31-21, 02:51
I've tested myself multiple times. Results always ending up between 127-145.100 is below me.According to WHO, auto tests cannot differentiate between intelligence and utmost stupidity. Are you sure you understood the 'how to'?

Mursenary
07-31-21, 04:24
Not very surprising that they don't trust you. All things considered. After all, an important factor in projecting trust is what people look like and what impulses they put out.Cool, and everyone thinks you're weird.

Mursenary
07-31-21, 04:25
Everything I wrote is true, you are simply too stupid to understand it.Internationally accepted referencing and citation formats are apparently too stupid to understand also.

Mursenary
07-31-21, 04:33
By looking at data, death rate is going down significantly in UK where they are doing national test on covid without restriction, I would say like all the virus get weaker as it transform themselves into new variants, covid virus has transformed themselves to weaker virus as they evolved into new variants and it is 4th or 5th wave in most nations, so I would say the pandemic will be over next year with covid new variant become so weaken virus that it won't kill you any longer! And we mongers will be back to our treatment for our Cuban missile crisis between our leg LOL!Mr Ho never posts here. Comes and posts the most cogent and reasonable assessment of the virus' evolutionary path. Shows a better understanding of claimed "evolution path" than other claimed "scientists." Timespan is the hardest to predict because government officials will not make the most efficient policies.

Mursenary
07-31-21, 04:59
Not just on the internet. In all types of media. Including air.Aluminum foil hats.

ExpatLover
07-31-21, 07:24
People with an IQ of 100 quickly see though the political correct narrative that the NYT spins to hide the facts and numbers.

Fact is that the holes in the "Mass Vaccinations Are Our Only Way Out" narrative are getting bigger by the day, and they are getting so big now that even the politically correct MSM now has to grudgingly admit it.

In Israel they openly admit though that 50% of "cases" are with vaccinated people:

Notice how they put "some vaccinated adults" in the headline, but when you actually read the article it turns out to be 50-50:.We all are aware that the vaccines are not that efficient, but it seems they are efficient against severe covid. Vaccines are a tool like social distancing, masks. Probably we will have to live with this virus for many years and life from 2019 will not come back in a reasonable timeframe. The situation is getting very bad in China Jiangsu province where a strict lock down was implemented 2 days back. I got the vaccines just to being able to travel freely in Europe but I still wear a mask everywhere and limit my social interactions. I don t need laws to decide what is good or bad for me, I don t believe in politics, leaders and even the FKK are open I will not go because I consider it at high risks and I try to control my libido and not the contrary.

PaulInZurich
07-31-21, 07:54
Make sure to thank your CCP-Social-Credit trolls Mursenary-BigBuddy69-RockyV-McAdonis-PaulInZurich for a continuous degradation of your civil liberties, your freedoms and your privacy! Thanks to them, this will be your future!I wasn't aware that I can decide policy in Germany. But now that I know, I'll give Angela a call to help me with some tax issues, maybe as well I'll will ask her to put an arrest warrant out for HT.

PaulInZurich
07-31-21, 08:04
The "vaccines" to a large extent just as useful as your own body's immune system..Wait, what? The vaccines are useful?

Did you move to Russia yet? You know, land of freedom and so on?

HammerTime96
07-31-21, 10:05
The cluster fuck just gets bigger and bigger;.

https://www.rt.com/usa/530741-cdc-vaccine-delta-study-masks/

CDC releases study showing 3/4 Delta cases are among the vaccinated, says masks are the answerHahaha, here we go again with the useless masks! Or perhaps 2 useless masks strapped over each other? LOL!

Here is Midget Mafia Doctor Fauxi about masks: https://www.air.tv/watch?v=74mPVRGqTL-zHGt4lvR1Dg.

Montage: Fauci Gives Every Possible Answer on Masks and Covid Talking about masks:

https://www.rt.com/news/530759-sweden-delta-masks-zero-covid-deaths/

Mask-free Sweden nears zero daily Covid deaths as chief epidemiologist warns against ‘far-reaching conclusions’ about Delta strainBut "trust the science" folks, and when you quote "the science" then the White House spokesperson gets mad at you and starts yelling in capital case:

https://www.rt.com/usa/530753-white-house-cdc-guidelines-confusion/

You’re doing it WRONG! White House Covid-19 spokesman yells at media for quoting CDC documents on Delta variantThis really shows you what kind clown show we ended up in and how utterly incompetent the "experts" and politicians truly are.

By the way, where is the "British Mutation" that the politicians and media told us to be afraid of in March-April? "The British mutation also affects young people" was the much heard whining in the media to scare everybody. Back then, very few people were vaccinated (especially in Europe where the politicians had completely fucked up the vaxxing logistics), yet it turned out to be a huge scaremongering operation about nothing. Especially young people brushed off "the British mutation" like a light cold, again more lies and scaremongering from the media and politicians, and it will most probably be the same for the "Delta Variant" from India.

We all know the story about "The Boy Who Cried Wolf" and more and more people are waking up that this is a GIANT SCAM! Just look around you: where are the dead people? Look at your uncles, your aunts, your parents, your grandparents, your old neigbours, your colleagues. Most probably all of them are still alive and well, some wearing triple masks and using litres of hand gel, other not caring about anything and living their lives as usual.

You have a normal health and no co-morbidities and you want to end the Plandemic? Just turn off your TV, unplug your internet, vote out the corrupt fascist politician, and start living again! If you have mental health issues and are scared of living or if you are a hypochondriac, and-or you have weak health and co-morbidities: use common sense and protect or isolate yourself during flu season!

Rocky V
07-31-21, 10:28
Make sure to thank your CCP-Social-Credit trolls Mursenary-BigBuddy69-RockyV-McAdonis-PaulInZurich for a continuous degradation of your civil liberties, your freedoms and your privacy! Thanks to them, this will be your future!And also your future, my friend! Muhahahahaha.

Rocky V
07-31-21, 10:39
The vaccine is a big monkey wrench. Virus will be more infectious. However, vaccine destroy innate immunity against future variants in the vaccinated person. It also create variants that can evade innate immune system of the un-vaccinated young people. Therefore, create more infectious virus. The innate immunity of the whole population (vaccinate and un-vaccinate) is less effective. However, the un-vaccinate is better off.Awww, look at my sweetie using big words like 'innate' and 'immunity' without knowing the meaning of them. So cute! If we have innate immunity against future variants (which is nonsense because you cannot have antibodies against something you have never been exposed to), how is it possible for the vaccine to generate future variants that escape our immune system? Sweetie, do not play doctor without knowing the basics and keep getting your ivermectin every day!

Mursenary
07-31-21, 15:02
Not very surprising that they don't trust you. All things considered. After all, an important factor in projecting trust is what people look like and what impulses they put out.You misconstrue. They trusted just fine because they are not stupid and are able to look at my face when hearing it, not like on internet conversation where your kind can select things to respond to, ignore damning arguments, and distract with other bullshit, all with a time lag for posts.

In real life, they must accept the truth because they know it but are just disappointed that they are not hearing what would reinforce their beliefs.

They are stubborn and bias, but at least they are not cowards and delusional.

PaulInZurich
07-31-21, 15:34
With more name-calling from you and your other usernames?Awwww, poor little HT is hurt if somebody is mean to him? Maybe then poor little HT should not call other people stupid, morons etc.

Sirioja
07-31-21, 17:04
Not just on the internet. In all types of media. Including air.Some seem to think only from data on internet without even being able to check these data, when I like so much formula 1 pilots who dare to say to engineers with computer: shut up, I am in the car. When You hear some in clubs, when they need again to come to you when You don t even recognize because You are much more interested by girls You drive and pay entry for, and really not impressed for third time, even wondering if bought graduation when such lack of knowledge about job. Maybe thinking with own brain would improve knowledge and make words being more impressive. I could dare to say: look at his girls images, it talks a bit about the guy. I much prefer to be a free mind, thinking about information's received from french journalists I really know and trust, and maybe this also help me to get the most chic looks like again yesterday. Really nice surprise at night to save my day. I m sad I will be alone on 2 October when Verbier is not even on my climbing tour. Wish for free ride on next April.

NiteRiderCal
07-31-21, 19:10
delusional.It is delusional to think a "vaccine arm race" will end well. Because we know what is next an arm race between human and nature.

NiteRiderCal
07-31-21, 19:25
So cute! If we have innate immunity against future variants (which is nonsense because you cannot have antibodies against something you have never been exposed to), how is it possible for the vaccine to generate future variants that escape our immune system?We have Innate immunity against all diseases. Younger people have strong innate immune system and old people tend to be weaker. One component is innate antibody which recognized disease pattern. A vaccine antibody is more specific and will inhibit innate antibody. Thus, destroy innate antibody against all future variants.

Immune escape bitches. Read up on evolution by natural selection, mate.

NiteRiderCal
07-31-21, 19:52
To illustrate the power of innate immunity.

There was a group of African Sex work who have unprotected sex with an average of 7 men a day in a HIV infested area. There was ton of excitement with a discovery that these ladies simply can not get HIV, they just can't. Even more puzzling was what happen later on. When these ladies clean up their life, got boyfriend or husband. Their cheating husband / boyfriend gave them HIV.

While a lot was learn from these sex workers, there was miss-opportunity;.

We don't fully know what component of the innate immune system that prevent them from getting HIV.

We don't know what is it about these specific ladies lifestyle while they was hooker that resulted in this strong innate immunity. Obviously, when they live a normal life, that part of innate immunity has clam down and they lost the protection.

Now, with what I have been doing this past year. I should be getting Covid, but no covd. I don't think the tinny amount of ivermectin by itself can actually prevent Covid. 1 MG ivermectin per day for 135 pound guy is nothing. I think it slow down the virus a little bit. Allowing my innate immune system to prevent infection. But that is my guess and self experimentation.

HammerTime96
07-31-21, 20:28
Awwww, poor little HT is hurt if somebody is mean to him? Maybe then poor little HT should not call other people stupid, morons etc.Try replying with facts!

The cluster fuck just gets bigger and bigger;.

https://www.rt.com/usa/530741-cdc-vaccine-delta-study-masks/

Hahaha, here we go again with the useless masks! Or perhaps 2 useless masks strapped over each other? LOL!

Here is Midget Mafia Doctor Fauxi about masks: https://www.air.tv/watch?v=74mPVRGqTL-zHGt4lvR1Dg.

Talking about masks:

https://www.rt.com/news/530759-sweden-delta-masks-zero-covid-deaths/

But "trust the science" folks, and when you quote "the science" then the White House spokesperson gets mad at you and starts yelling in capital case:

https://www.rt.com/usa/530753-white-house-cdc-guidelines-confusion/

This really shows you what kind clown show we ended up in and how utterly incompetent the "experts" and politicians truly are.

By the way, where is the "British Mutation" that the politicians and media told us to be afraid of in March-April? "The British mutation also affects young people" was the much heard whining in the media to scare everybody. Back then, very few people were vaccinated (especially in Europe where the politicians had completely fucked up the vaxxing logistics), yet it turned out to be a huge scaremongering operation about nothing. Especially young people brushed off "the British mutation" like a light cold, again more lies and scaremongering from the media and politicians, and it will most probably be the same for the "Delta Variant" from India.

We all know the story about "The Boy Who Cried Wolf" and more and more people are waking up that this is a GIANT SCAM! Just look around you: where are the dead people? Look at your uncles, your aunts, your parents, your grandparents, your old neigbours, your colleagues. Most probably all of them are still alive and well, some wearing triple masks and using litres of hand gel, other not caring about anything and living their lives as usual.

Gino02
07-31-21, 20:39
I wasn't aware that I can decide policy in Germany. But now that I know, I'll give Angela a call to help me with some tax issues, maybe as well I'll will ask her to put an arrest warrant out for HT.LOL. First, there is a rant section in this forum, probably a better place for these posts.

That said, we all know what Hammer meant. Anyone supporting liberals or libtards (eg frau Merkel's party in Germany or Biden's party in USA) are literally supporting more Covid lockdowns, reduced freedom of legal citizens' movements, and reduced personal rights to decide what's good for you and your family. You can nitpick on the words in his post, but that doesn't change the core fact he meant.

Pistons
08-01-21, 03:45
According to WHO, auto tests cannot differentiate between intelligence and utmost stupidity. Are you sure you understood the 'how to'?Only idiots go to the world hoax organization for IQ testing.

Pistons
08-01-21, 03:50
They are stubborn and bias, but at least they are not cowards and delusional.Delusional like you?

Pistons
08-01-21, 03:53
Some seem to think only from data on internet without even being able to check these data, when I like so much formula 1 pilots who dare to say to engineers with computer: shut up, I am in the car. When You hear some in clubs, when they need again to come to you when You don t even recognize because You are much more interested by girls You drive and pay entry for, and really not impressed for third time, even wondering if bought graduation when such lack of knowledge about job. Maybe thinking with own brain would improve knowledge and make words being more impressive. I could dare to say: look at his girls images, it talks a bit about the guy. I much prefer to be a free mind, thinking about information's received from french journalists I really know and trust, and maybe this also help me to get the most chic looks like again yesterday. Really nice surprise at night to save my day. I m sad I will be alone on 2 October when Verbier is not even on my climbing tour. Wish for free ride on next April.Totally, I stand by the French yellow vests in their protesters against facism. And facists like Mursenary, BigB and Piz.

Pistons
08-01-21, 04:10
By looking at data, death rate is going down significantly in UK where they are doing national test on covid without restriction, I would say like all the virus get weaker as it transform themselves into new variants, covid virus has transformed themselves to weaker virus as they evolved into new variants and it is 4th or 5th wave in most nations, so I would say the pandemic will be over next year with covid new variant become so weaken virus that it won't kill you any longer! And we mongers will be back to our treatment for our Cuban missile crisis between our leg LOL!With some viruses you are correct. But not with covid-19, given how certain attributes were made sure to be on the virus before it was released to the public from the Wuhan virologi lab. There is an amino acid combination on the virus that works as a mutation-drive. Increasing the pace of mutations. Also the new vaccines we have now increase the chance of escape mutations happening. Thus furthering the timescale of the entire plandemic.

https://www.webmd.com/lung/news/20210202/escape-mutations-may-drive-new-covid-resurgence

And if that is not enough, one can always plan a new mutation made in a lab to appear at a random location. And just act as if it came naturally from some sick immune impared person.

Mursenary
08-01-21, 04:21
Some seem to think only from data on internet without even being able to check these data, when I like so much formula 1 pilots who dare to say to engineers with computer: shut up, I am in the car. When You hear some in clubs, when they need again to come to you when You don t even recognize because You are much more interested by girls You drive and pay entry for, and really not impressed for third time, even wondering if bought graduation when such lack of knowledge about job. Maybe thinking with own brain would improve knowledge and make words being more impressive. I could dare to say: look at his girls images, it talks a bit about the guy. I much prefer to be a free mind, thinking about information's received from french journalists I really know and trust, and maybe this also help me to get the most chic looks like again yesterday. Really nice surprise at night to save my day. I m sad I will be alone on 2 October when Verbier is not even on my climbing tour. Wish for free ride on next April.Also sad. With a much more young and fit body, you are sad when the opportunity to make 1000 E is lost for bullshit pride and ego. Nothing to be gained when defeating those who are more weak and fragile. But money speaks for all ages.

Catalea, the new and popular girl at Sharks. Busy and fresh with nice, tall body. But only average in the face, almost a little bit manly in the face. Nice pink shoes but she is not so chic.

Pistons
08-01-21, 04:28
I actually agree with most of the ideas at world economic forum. Aside from those who believe there is a way out of unemployment. They are just delusional. The future lies in automation. It's as inevitable as gravity. And so is also the great economic reset. And probably also the depopulation culling. What bugs me however is how they use vaccinations as a means to get there. Instead of honesty and transparency. Machiavellianism is the real disease here. And as funny as some of the discussion here can be, Machiavelli only did write satire. So this entire shitstorm the world is in right now is only due to so called 'intellectuals' not having a sense of humor! And I LOL at that!

BigBuddy69
08-01-21, 07:15
Totally, I stand by the French yellow vests in their protesters against facism. And facists like Mursenary, BigB and Piz.Most of them are illiterate populist rednecks who find their information's on facebook and youTube (because reading a real newspaper is too complicated). You could be a role model for them.

Sirioja
08-01-21, 08:06
Also sad. With a much more young and fit body, you are sad when the opportunity to make 1000 E is lost for bullshit pride and ego. Nothing to be gained when defeating those who are more weak and fragile. But money speaks for all ages.

Catalea, the new and popular girl at Sharks. Busy and fresh with nice, tall body. But only average in the face, almost a little bit manly in the face. Nice pink shoes but she is not so chic.Unfortunately she lost her freshness, even for her model body, and she is not anymore busy as when guys jumped on her before she got paid at her start. Second was more elegant and chic woman type, even 26 but more fresh, but compare to your perfect prostitutes images, first look like a virgin when she would be one of the prettiest now at Globe. As told me a French guy I meet since years, mostly at Bruggen, who came to speak with me and you also met, he is excited by vulgarity, there was good one ex Bruggen for him. Don t forget for 2 October, you will discover weight is enemy for my sport, unfortunately I'm much heavier than your low knowledge about anatomy or maybe because my big tool is so heavy, same like for covid, when I don t need to vaccine to resist nearly weekly, in my 50's. Second made my day good, like I will try to make my sporty holidays.

PaulInZurich
08-01-21, 09:37
Totally, I stand by the French yellow vests in their protesters against facism. And facists like Mursenary, BigB and Piz.
Anyone supporting liberals or libtards (eg frau Merkel's party in Germany or Biden's party in USA) are literally supporting more Covid lockdowns, reduced freedom of legal citizens' movements, and reduced personal rights to decide what's good for you and your family. You can nitpick on the words in his post, but that doesn't change the core fact he meant.Can you guys make up your mind if the current covid policies in Europe are fascist or liberal? Almost sounds like you have no fucking clue what you are talking about.

Sirioja
08-01-21, 12:19
Totally, I stand by the French yellow vests in their protesters against facism. And facists like Mursenary, BigB and Piz.I accept others have different opinion than mine, no problem for me, when I love freedom and I find interesting, but I will never accept guys coming to bother me when I pay entry and have much better to do, to tell me what to do or think, furthermore when you see them behaving, really not impressive to show cleverness. I don't like protesters who go to break, who burn schools, when I would prefer my taxes help poor rather than rebuilding what they destroyed.

PaulInZurich
08-01-21, 13:00
Some seem to think only from data on internet without even being able to check these data.If somebody has an opinion backed by a link to an article in Lancet or New England Journal of Medicine it has much more weight than somebody just saying "I know better" and never presenting anything to back that up. Especially if that "special" someone claims he is fitter than triple world champions.

PaulInZurich
08-01-21, 13:13
LOL. First, there is a rant section in this forum, probably a better place for these posts.

That said, we all know what Hammer meant. Anyone supporting liberals or libtards (eg frau Merkel's party in Germany or Biden's party in USA) are literally supporting more Covid lockdowns, reduced freedom of legal citizens' movements, and reduced personal rights to decide what's good for you and your family. You can nitpick on the words in his post, but that doesn't change the core fact he meant.I answered where HT posted, but it's good you moved this in the Rants thread.

Not sure why you think I support more Covid lockdowns now, I always said that lockdowns are a very blunt tool that can only delay the inevitable. The inevitable is that sooner or later everybody will get in contact with the virus. The big difference is that now in North America and Europe everybody had a chance to get vaccinated, so it's time to let it rip here.

BTW, when you say liberal or libtard, you might want to be more specific. Liberal has different meaning in US vs rest of the world.

But hey, you said you are vaccinated, so you are not completely hopeless.

HammerTime96
08-01-21, 13:16
Awwww, poor little HT is hurt...
Awww, look at my sweetie...Does anyone else think that this sounds an awful lot like the same person?

PaulInZurich
08-01-21, 13:25
Not just on the internet. In all types of media. Including air.

Some seem to think only from data on internet without even being able to check these data, .
... not with covid-19, given how certain attributes were made sure to be on the virus ...
https://www.webmd.com/lung/news/20210202/escape-mutations-may-drive-new-covid-resurgence
And if that is not enough, one can always plan a new mutation made in a lab to appear at a random location. And just act as if it came naturally from some sick immune impared person.See Sirioja, Pistons is a bit smarter than you. Sirioja never brings any arguments, just makes random claims with zero backing. Pistons puts a link to an article (old by now) and then makes claims that were never made in that article and definitely forgets parts of the article that say the opposite than what Pistons claims.

For example the conclusion of the article above: "viruses cannot mutate if they don't replicate, and if you stop their replication by vaccinating widely and not giving the virus an open playing field to continue to respond to the pressures you put on it, you will not get mutations."

PaulInZurich
08-01-21, 13:49
Try replying with facts!Since you like RT so much:

16 June: Moscow orders mandatory vaccinations for public facing workers.

https://www.rt.com/russia/526697-moscow-orders-mandatory-vaccination-against/

22 June: Moscow Mayor Sergey Sobyanin will require residents to scan a QR code before entering hospitality venues including eateries, food courts, pubs and other public spaces.

https://www.rt.com/russia/527265-moscow-covid-test-mandatory-rule/

26 June: Health officials appear to understand that beating the virus is only possible with mass-immunizations, and are now throwing everything at pushing people into signing up.

https://www.rt.com/russia/527655-delta-covid19-vaccine-reluctance/

1 July: Putins press secretary says need for tough measures:

https://www.rt.com/russia/528120-kremlin-tough-rules-required-pandemic/

5 July: Director of Kommunarka hospital says record number of patients on ventilators, running out of beds.

https://www.rt.com/russia/528386-delta-variant-businesses-cost/

5 July: Prison time for people protesting against lockdowns.

https://www.rt.com/russia/530555-lockdown-protest-men-prison-sentence/

20 July: Russian official suggests antivaxxers should be made criminally responsible.

https://www.rt.com/russia/529739-anti-vaccine-calls-punishment/

So Russia is a fascist state per your definition, right?

Did you get your vaccine yet? Otherwise Putin says that you are a nihilist.

PaulInZurich
08-01-21, 14:10
Make sure to thank your CCP-Social-Credit trolls Mursenary-BigBuddy69-RockyV-McAdonis-PaulInZurich for a continuous degradation of your civil liberties, your freedoms and your privacy! Thanks to them, this will be your future!Since you like facts so much, please show one post where I say something positive about the Chinese communist party or the Chinese government. Otherwise people might believe that you are just a troll.