PDA

View Full Version : Rants and WTF are you talking about and Coronavirus!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48

Mursenary
08-01-21, 22:32
Delusional like you?This delusional guy has direct experience.

Sirioja
08-02-21, 08:16
Third dose Pfizer for older than 60 in Israel. Good business for never ending story, now for delta, but after? Masks asked back in US, France, not much improvement. Have to enjoy our life as long we can.

Pistons
08-02-21, 08:48
This delusional guy has direct experience.Direct experience trolling the experts here on ISG?

Pistons
08-02-21, 09:00
For example the conclusion of the article above: "viruses cannot mutate if they don't replicate, and if you stop their replication by vaccinating widely and not giving the virus an open playing field to continue to respond to the pressures you put on it, you will not get mutations."Stop with your lies please. Reread the article and always remember that thus is also a biased newspaper with an agenda. So you need to read it's assumptions on one hand, and the facts on the other. Weak minds like you seems to be unable to do so. Probably because you are not a soul, but an NPC.

Pistons
08-02-21, 09:03
Can you guys make up your mind if the current covid policies in Europe are fascist or liberal? Almost sounds like you have no fucking clue what you are talking about.I am one person. Not two. Clearly it is facism and liberal politics! Liberal = freedom. Facism = freedom is taken away. Clearly freedom is being taken away here.

By your standards I will lump you together with Britney Spears dad next time. You two really need to get your minds straight and agree on things!

Pistons
08-02-21, 09:17
Most of them are illiterate populist rednecks who find their information's on facebook and youTube (because reading a real newspaper is too complicated). You could be a role model for them.The real newspapers who get censored on social media? Like Sky News Australia? Or well, not really like Sky News Australia either. But they did get censored, yet they usually have to oblige by the main paid fake news narratives.

Fact is that newspapers these days don't have the money to make real journalism any longer. Because Google and Facebook and others are taking too much of the old income pie away from them. So they rely on news created by companies that do have the money to create News. Thus also always fake news, as it is created. At least considering it's angle. These PR companies, formerly known as Propaganda companies before that word received bad connotations. Barack Obama legalized propaganda during his years in office. Basically removing all formal restrictions of telling the truth from lies.

So of course the yellow vest in France don't read these newspapers. The newspapers write 95% lies and fake news. Including the French AFP. You can take my word on that. And if one newspaper tries to not oblige, it will loose even more income and / or loose it's free stream of information through cheap sources from players like AFP, Reuters and AP. And it sucks to be a newspaper without much to write about that a big audience wants.

To sum it up. The real rednecks are the people living with a headband over their eyes, not able to tell truth from made up fiction. Someone like you.

Pistons
08-02-21, 09:31
It is getting rather boring and dull to argue with communication retards here on the forum, but still. I will give you a few links to read:

This describes how Obama legalized propaganda:

https://www.fayobserver.com/story/opinion/columns/2020/04/30/opinion-government-propaganda-exposed/112322534/

And whoopsideisy. AP lies and claim it's false. Thus we also get a good example of the entire false news propaganda in action:

https://apnews.com/article/archive-fact-checking-7064410002

Fact checking is such a bluff. LOL!

Pistons
08-02-21, 10:09
The Epsilon and probably also the Lambda variant both dodge the vaccines quite effectively. So once the delta will slow down, these other versions will take over. Or perhaps the delta variant will merge with one of them and acquire the same vaccine-dodging abilities (amino acids).

The Omega variant. A future variant not observed yet outside of a lab. Which has a 30% death rate, spreads faster than measles (5 meters between each person will be the new norm) and is immune to the first and second round of the vaccines.

https://youtu.be/gXlOSEafzhY

HammerTime96
08-02-21, 15:36
Since you like RT so much:

16 June: Moscow orders mandatory vaccinations for public facing workers.

https://www.rt.com/russia/526697-moscow-orders-mandatory-vaccination-against/

22 June: Moscow Mayor Sergey Sobyanin will require residents to scan a QR code before entering hospitality venues including eateries, food courts, pubs and other public spaces.

https://www.rt.com/russia/527265-moscow-covid-test-mandatory-rule/

26 June: Health officials appear to understand that beating the virus is only possible with mass-immunizations, and are now throwing everything at pushing people into signing up.

https://www.rt.com/russia/527655-delta-covid19-vaccine-reluctance/

1 July: Putins press secretary says need for tough measures:.The irony is that in the Western MSM, the 'journalists' and people like yourself are constantly bashing Putin, but now you suddenly seem to be on the same page when it comes to governments expanding their totalitarian powers?

When influential Russian minsters and mayors and powerful Chinese CCP member are making the exact same suggestions on how to to 'handle' CoNvid1984 such as Micron, MurKill, BlowJo, and Sleepy Joe, then this is the perfect illustration of what kind of totalitarian agenda is behind all of this. Thank you for pointing this out!

PaulInZurich
08-02-21, 16:28
I am one person. Not two. Clearly it is facism and liberal politics! Liberal = freedom. Facism = freedom is taken away. Clearly freedom is being taken away here.

By your standards I will lump you together with Britney Spears dad next time. You two really need to get your minds straight and agree on things!I would take you more seriously once you learn to spell fascism. Read about the etymology.

PaulInZurich
08-02-21, 16:54
I am one person. Not two. Clearly it is facism and liberal politics! Liberal = freedom. Facism = freedom is taken away. Clearly freedom is being taken away here.Just to clarify, you are saying that Gino02 is completely wrong?

PaulInZurich
08-02-21, 17:28
It is getting rather boring and dull to argue with communication retards here on the forum, but still. I will give you a few links to read:

This describes how Obama legalized propaganda:

https://www.fayobserver.com/story/opinion/columns/2020/04/30/opinion-government-propaganda-exposed/112322534/

And whoopsideisy. AP lies and claim it's false. Thus we also get a good example of the entire false news propaganda in action:

https://apnews.com/article/archive-fact-checking-7064410002

Fact checking is such a bluff. LOL!Wow, just wow. Anybody who takes a look at the facebook page of the author sees that she is a brainwashed Trump cult member. Why am I not surprised.

PaulInZurich
08-02-21, 18:45
The irony is that in the Western MSM, the 'journalists' and people like yourself are constantly bashing Putin, but now you suddenly seem to be on the same page when it comes to governments expanding their totalitarian powers?

When influential Russian minsters and mayors and powerful Chinese CCP member are making the exact same suggestions on how to to 'handle' CoNvid1984 such as Micron, MurKill, BlowJo, and Sleepy Joe, then this is the perfect illustration of what kind of totalitarian agenda is behind all of this. Thank you for pointing this out!Just because most governments in the world take similar measures against covid doesn't make them equal in all other aspects. My post was for you to admit that your big love Daddy Vladdy realizes just like the rest of the world that the solution out of the covid mess is vaccines. That doesn't make him a good guy just pragmatical.

If you want to convince people that let's say Merkel is just as bad as Putin, please provide a list of political opponents and journalists critical of Merkel who died poisoned or were sent to jail for criticizing her.

BigBuddy69
08-02-21, 19:15
I would take you more seriously once you learn to spell fascism. Read about the etymology.Ask him to spell 'Zeus', or 'Zews', or 'Zeeyouws', or something like that.

Beijing4987
08-02-21, 19:29
American Heritage Dictionary on fascism:" A philosophy or system of government that is marked by stringent social and economic control, a strong centralized government usually headed by a dictator, and often a policy of belligerent nationalism" Fascisti: "members of the Italian political organization led by Benito Mussolini" Now, let's discuss the comparisons of the one party rule of Capitalism that parades around two factions pretending to represent the voters that put them there. Demagogue "a leader who obtains power by means of impassioned appeals to the emotions and prejudices of the populace".

Rocky V
08-02-21, 21:04
We have Innate immunity against all diseases. Younger people have strong innate immune system and old people tend to be weaker. One component is innate antibody which recognized disease pattern. A vaccine antibody is more specific and will inhibit innate antibody. Thus, destroy innate antibody against all future variants.

Immune escape bitches. Read up on evolution by natural selection, mate.I hope you are kidding.

Rocky V
08-02-21, 21:08
To illustrate the power of innate immunity.

There was a group of African Sex work who have unprotected sex with an average of 7 men a day in a HIV infested area. There was ton of excitement with a discovery that these ladies simply can not get HIV, they just can't. Even more puzzling was what happen later on. When these ladies clean up their life, got boyfriend or husband. Their cheating husband / boyfriend gave them HIV.

While a lot was learn from these sex workers, there was miss-opportunity;.

We don't fully know what component of the innate immune system that prevent them from getting HIV.

We don't know what is it about these specific ladies lifestyle while they was hooker that resulted in this strong innate immunity. Obviously, when they live a normal life, that part of innate immunity has clam down and they lost the protection.

Now, with what I have been doing this past year. I should be getting Covid, but no covd. I don't think the tinny amount of ivermectin by itself can actually prevent Covid. 1 MG ivermectin per day for 135 pound guy is nothing. I think it slow down the virus a little bit. Allowing my innate immune system to prevent infection. But that is my guess and self experimentation.I'm not replying to your bullshit about HIV because I have the utmost respect for the millions who have died or contracted the disease.

However, on your point about treating Covid, there was a rumour last year saying bleach can clean your lungs from covid. I would give it a try if I was you as it would also be almost as cheap as ivermectin. Let us know.

Sirioja
08-02-21, 21:10
See Sirioja, Pistons is a bit smarter than you. Sirioja never brings any arguments, just makes random claims with zero backing. Pistons puts a link to an article (old by now) and then makes claims that were never made in that article and definitely forgets parts of the article that say the opposite than what Pistons claims.

For example the conclusion of the article above: "viruses cannot mutate if they don't replicate, and if you stop their replication by vaccinating widely and not giving the virus an open playing field to continue to respond to the pressures you put on it, you will not get mutations."I don't drink internet, I prefer to speak with journalists I know and they even say when they mistook for information's, like doctors mistook so many times while covid.

NiteRiderCal
08-02-21, 23:30
OMG, this vaccine suck. It will reduce hospitalization and death in old people, but for how long?

At first I thought that it reduces transmission. By now, obvious, it prevent / reduce infection for around 5 months. Can we imagine a more perfect condition for immune escape? Once that happen, protection from hospitalization and death is gone.

I can see they will come up with another vaccine, yearly covid vaccine injection. We will end up with a vaccine arm race. But the fact that they engineer the vaccine to be so narrow (target spike protein), there is a risk for antigenic imprinting. A situation where antibody for the original vaccine is generated, not the new one. Thus, render all future covid vaccine worthless.

At best we can get away with a few / several yearly vaccine. At worst, the vaccine arm race is lost before it even started.

Pistons
08-02-21, 23:56
Just to clarify, you are saying that Gino02 is completely wrong?Go and read 1984.

The idea they project is to use the means of fascism in order to achieve liberal end goals. By way of using double speak as a communication tool. Which one it is? Right now it is fascism. What the result will lead to? We have no answer yet.

Just like they say the vaccines cure you. While in reality they make you sick. This is also double speak.

Pistons
08-03-21, 00:04
Wow, just wow. Anybody who takes a look at the facebook page of the author sees that she is a brainwashed Trump cult member. Why am I not surprised.Only loosers with micro penises discuss persons ahead of topic.

Pistons
08-03-21, 00:08
Common sense is not so common any more.

NiteRiderCal
08-03-21, 00:57
I'm not replying to your bullshit about HIV because I have the utmost respect for the millions who have died or contracted the disease.No BS. It was a long time ago but my PI was in frequent communication with those researchers. All of them think it is a component of innate immunity but they all fail to discover it.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/15577632/

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/8918278/

DrPoon
08-03-21, 01:23
Israel is already giving out third doses.

OMG, this vaccine suck. It will reduce hospitalization and death in old people, but for how long?

At first I thought that it reduces transmission. By now, obvious, it prevent / reduce infection for around 5 months. Can we imagine a more perfect condition for immune escape? Once that happen, protection from hospitalization and death is gone.

I can see they will come up with another vaccine, yearly covid vaccine injection. We will end up with a vaccine arm race. But the fact that they engineer the vaccine to be so narrow (target spike protein), there is a risk for antigenic imprinting. A situation where antibody for the original vaccine is generated, not the new one. Thus, render all future covid vaccine worthless.

At best we can get away with a few / several yearly vaccine. At worst, the vaccine arm race is lost before it even started.

PaulInZurich
08-03-21, 02:23
The idea they project is to use the means of fascism....Congratulations, you spell fascism correct now. See, you learned something.

PaulInZurich
08-03-21, 02:51
Only loosers.LOL, looser "not firmly or tightly fixed in place; detached or able to be detached." or "(of a garment) not fitting tightly or closely." What you meant to write is spelled differently. Try again, let's see if you learn how to spell again.

PaulInZurich
08-03-21, 02:57
Only loosers with micro penises discuss persons ahead of topic.You seem to go back to your penis obsession, maybe you need to play less with yours. I hope out of this you will learn the difference between looser and loser. You are at that level of education.

Topic: Cheryl Pass doesn't bring any arguments, just says they in two sentences that they "reversed the Smith-Mundt protections". The rest of the article is mumbo jumbo. She posts Bill Gates is the devil memes, links to articles how the Kraken will be released and to articles how the Mypillow guy has definite proof the US election was stolen. She is a "self employed fine artists" who paints dogs portraits. Sometimes she paints geese or crows.

Author of the AP article Arijeta Lajka explains in the entire article why that claim is wrong. She has a Masters in Journalism from Columbia University and worked for the UN, CBS, BBC and AP.

Credibility matters.

Now I will help you with the proper usage of the noun "loser" in a sentence. Only a loser would believe a dog portrait painter.

Sirioja
08-03-21, 05:33
Israel is already giving out third doses.Germany and UK are following. Never ending story. Wonder for how long brothels will stay open after Summer?

Pistons
08-03-21, 14:34

At best we can get away with a few / several yearly vaccine. At worst, the vaccine arm race is lost before it even started.And on top of that, the death rate among the elderly in USA has tripled since the vaccine rolled out. While pre vaccine rollout, the death numbers were unchanged.

Not to mention the millions of vaccine injured globally from each round of vaccines.

I hope piz, Bigb and Murs get infected 50 times this decade. Who wants to take bets on how many jabs they will outlast?

P.S.: saline injections disqualify them.

Pistons
08-03-21, 14:39
American Heritage Dictionary on fascism:" A philosophy or system of government that is marked by stringent social and economic control, a strong centralized government usually headed by a dictator, and often a policy of belligerent nationalism" Fascisti: "members of the Italian political organization led by Benito Mussolini" Now, let's discuss the comparisons of the one party rule of Capitalism that parades around two factions pretending to represent the voters that put them there. Demagogue "a leader who obtains power by means of impassioned appeals to the emotions and prejudices of the populace".Both USA and China are well inside the fascism definition. More or less on various axises. But it is turning for the worse. In both countries. Like a race towards being the most fascist.

Rocky V
08-03-21, 14:41
No BS. It was a long time ago but my PI was in frequent communication with those researchers. All of them think it is a component of innate immunity but they all fail to discover it.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/15577632/

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/8918278/1) These small studies are not controlled studies and the results could be influenced by many variables. 2) The results have nothing to do with innate immunity but they may rather represent a case where due to certain mutations (most likely CCD5) HIV-1 strain cannot enter the cells and it is therefore shed by the body naturally. The existence of individuals resistant to one of the two main HIV strains has been known for a while and it has usually been found in people from the northern European countries. The Berlin patient was cured by the HIV following a hematopoietic stem-cell transplantation from one of these HIV-resistant persons. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/30836379/.

Do not try to interpret medical data without having background knowledge.

Rocky V
08-03-21, 14:44

At best we can get away with a few / several yearly vaccine. At worst, the vaccine arm race is lost before it even started.Do not get the vaccine, mate. As always, the scientists need the control group. Many thanks for sacrificing yourself to the cause.

Sirioja
08-03-21, 14:55
Just because most governments in the world take similar measures against covid doesn't make them equal in all other aspects. My post was for you to admit that your big love Daddy Vladdy realizes just like the rest of the world that the solution out of the covid mess is vaccines. That doesn't make him a good guy just pragmatical.

If you want to convince people that let's say Merkel is just as bad as Putin, please provide a list of political opponents and journalists critical of Merkel who died poisoned or were sent to jail for criticizing her.I love country Russia with deep interesting culture compare to US, I love Russian beauties who are the most beautiful with highest care women, but I often argued with escorts I had Russian nights in Paris with, about Putin, I remember everybody looking at us in a restaurant when she was shouting hearing what I thought of ex KGB Putin. Putin gave back to many Russians pride they lost, but he is failing with his sputnik V so many Russians don't trust, having to make it compulsory, like Chinese also do and Biden also thinking about for state jobs. Of course, Putin like Chinese government are ready to erase who is a problem for them. This is Eastern way for freedom.

Turgid
08-03-21, 17:09
LOL, looser "not firmly or tightly fixed in place; detached or able to be detached." or "(of a garment) not fitting tightly or closely." What you meant to write is spelled differently. Try again, let's see if you learn how to spell again.Looser is the female equivalent of micro penis. A problem for a guy is a micro penis, a problem for a woman is a loose vagina.

Beijing4987
08-03-21, 18:07
I agree with Overhead Cam on the race to ultimate fascism. Now, let's get some data on penis size of Chinese vs western caucasians. After all, hasn't ISG been a pissing contest since it's inception? Well, there was a lot of sharing in the distant past.

ExpatLover
08-03-21, 18:47
I agree with Overhead Cam on the race to ultimate fascism. Now, let's get some data on penis size of Chinese vs western caucasians. After all, hasn't ISG been a pissing contest since it's inception? Well, there was a lot of sharing in the distant past.The problem is not the size but the way you use it. Are you so stupid to think that women are looking about size.

HammerTime96
08-03-21, 21:44
Just like they say the vaccines cure you. While in reality they make you sick. This is also double speak.Exactly, and they don't even break the transmission chain! #ClotShot.

Another Orwellian Double Speak lie is that the vaccines "give you back your freedom," when in reality it will be a never ending fascist surveillance state of QR codes, "booster shots" and tracking apps. The sadistic Germans wrote "Arbeit macht Frei" on the gates of Auschwitz. And now MerKill's new motto is "Vaxxing macht Frei."

How sad, fat, ugly and pathetic does one need to be that a guy is willing to accept and incompletely tested 'vaccine' with unknown long-term side effects, just so they can fuck a hooker one more time?

NiteRiderCal
08-03-21, 21:56
Do not get the vaccine, mate. As always, the scientists need the control group. Many thanks for sacrificing yourself to the cause.I will take the failed gene therapy vaccine when hell freezes over, mate.

NiteRiderCal
08-03-21, 22:20
1) These small studies are not controlled studies and the results could be influenced by many variables. 2) The results have nothing to do with innate immunity but they may rather represent a case where due to certain mutations (most likely CCD5) HIV-1 strain cannot enter the cells and it is therefore shed by the body naturally. The existence of individuals resistant to one of the two main HIV strains has been known for a while and it has usually been found in people from the northern European countries. The Berlin patient was cured by the HIV following a hematopoietic stem-cell transplantation from one of these HIV-resistant persons. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/30836379/.

Do not try to interpret medical data without having background knowledge.Oh shut up. You was not there. When Dr. Anzala made this huge discovery, most of the researcher in the west doubted him as well. Just because he is form a poor country. Ohhh your assay is bad, so on and so on. Until western research flock into Africa and found it was true. Because of this observation by Dr Anzala, a whole field of research in CTL / HIV was born. All of the original people thought that it is an undiscovered innate and CTL.

And no, it is not a mutation is CCR5. CCR5 mutation is predominate in white people at around 1% because of evolution. The black plague put an evolutionary pressure to increase this mutation in white people. First discovery in white gay man in SF to be resistant to HIV. CCR5 is exceptional rare in people with pigment. Idiot. I'm done talking with you. Don't reply to my post.

Pistons
08-03-21, 22:48
Do not try to interpret medical data without having background knowledge.And by that logic, do not try to interpret communication data without having background knowledge. Meaning, we decide your curriculum through lobbying.

Pistons
08-03-21, 22:49
Looser is the female equivalent of micro penis. A problem for a guy is a micro penis, a problem for a woman is a loose vagina.Correct! 1 point to Turgid.

Pistons
08-03-21, 22:56
Author of the AP article Arijeta Lajka explains in the entire article why that claim is wrong. She has a Masters in Journalism from Columbia University and worked for the UN, CBS, BBC and AP.Wow, so her credentials in faking news gave her 3 new jobs after her first. I'm impressed! Why do you even bother spending so long time researching who these people are? Instead of actually trying to figure out how the world around you work?

PaulInZurich
08-03-21, 22:56
And on top of that, the death rate among the elderly in USA has tripled since the vaccine rolled out. While pre vaccine rollout, the death numbers were unchanged.

Not to mention the millions of vaccine injured globally from each round of vaccines.Was it Billy Bob from Bumfuck Alabama who posted this on facebook?

Pistons
08-03-21, 22:59
The problem is not the size but the way you use it. Are you so stupid to think that women are looking about size.It depends if they want to make money, have sex, or just make the guy happy. Not saying there is one answer to each of the three. But they probably have different answers.

Pistons
08-03-21, 23:04
Looser is the female equivalent of micro penis. A problem for a guy is a micro penis, a problem for a woman is a loose vagina.You would have gotten 2 points if you had used the correct term: queer. And also noted that it can be used for gays on the rear end.

Sirioja
08-03-21, 23:19
The problem is not the size but the way you use it. Are you so stupid to think that women are looking about size.Even most sensitive is entry of vagina, but for sure size matter a lot, you hear when you are big, no anal for big.

Pistons
08-04-21, 00:26
Piz is like a woke lgbtq person now. Taking it personal when I define him as a facist instead of a fascist.

PaulInZurich
08-04-21, 02:46
Wow, so her credentials in faking news gave her 3 new jobs after her first. I'm impressed! Why do you even bother spending so long time researching who these people are? Instead of actually trying to figure out how the world around you work?It took exactly one minute to google the authors. And a masters from a reputable university counts more than painting dogs and geese. But what would you know about a university degree, you still learn how to spell.

DrPoon
08-04-21, 02:47
I love country Russia with deep interesting culture compare to US, I love Russian beauties who are the most beautiful with highest care women, but I often argued with escorts I had Russian nights in Paris with, about Putin, I remember everybody looking at us in a restaurant when she was shouting hearing what I thought of ex KGB Putin. Putin gave back to many Russians pride they lost, but he is failing with his sputnik V so many Russians don't trust, having to make it compulsory, like Chinese also do and Biden also thinking about for state jobs. Of course, Putin like Chinese government are ready to erase who is a problem for them. This is Eastern way for freedom.I saw a documentary on PBS about Putin. It showed that when he met his girlfriend he sent another KGB agent to approach her for a sting asking for a date, but she said she was going out with Putin. Then after knowing he could trust her he got married.

I think they really need to make all government workers take the vaccine if these workers are not able to stand behind government theories and science then they should not be working for the government. I would like to see most of the people in the government fired since they do nothing useful.

PaulInZurich
08-04-21, 02:50
Taking it personal when I define him as a facist instead of a fascist.So cute, pretending that you knew your spelling was wrong and you were doing on purpose for so long. All you have left is insults, the argument of 3 year olds.

PaulInZurich
08-04-21, 03:06
Why do you even bother spending so long time researching who these people are? That sentence sums it up about you. You don't spend 1 minute to understand the context. Are you really so used to swallow whatever somebody throws at you?

BigBuddy69
08-04-21, 06:31
That sentence sums it up about you. You don't spend 1 minute to understand the context. Are you really so used to swallow whatever somebody throws at you?Especially when it's on youTube and Facebook.

How sad, fat, ugly and pathetic does one need to be that a guy is willing to accept and incompletely tested 'vaccine' with unknown long-term side effects, just so they can fuck a hooker one more time? You're right.

There is even an idiot who suggests to use the Natural Killer cells vaccine that he is engineering in his kitchen, between the coffee pot and the pizza oven. Tested on his hamster and his cat.

https://www.geertvandenbossche.org/post/cautious-suggestions-on-a-way-out-of-a-mismanaged-covid-19-pandemic

His name is Geert Vanden Bossche. No one wants to hire him anymore, his brain is fried.

NiteRiderCal
08-04-21, 06:42
I think they really need to make all government workers take the vaccine if these workers are not able to stand behind government theories and science then they should not be working for the government. I would like to see most of the people in the government fired since they do nothing useful.Agree. At this point I see nothing but harmful side effect, short term and long term. It is not even worth it for old people. I have regret telling my mom who is quite old but very healthy to take it. That was a few months ago.

The only people where the risk / benefit ratio is favorable is old with comorbidity.

Turgid
08-04-21, 15:16
You would have gotten 2 points if you had used the correct term: queer. And also noted that it can be used for gays on the rear end.Sorry, not one of my better posts. I'm bored.

Gino02
08-04-21, 15:56
I saw a documentary on PBS about Putin. It showed that when he met his girlfriend he sent another KGB agent to approach her for a sting asking for a date, but she said she was going out with Putin. Then after knowing he could trust her he got married.

I think they really need to make all government workers take the vaccine if these workers are not able to stand behind government theories and science then they should not be working for the government. I would like to see most of the people in the government fired since they do nothing useful.I totally agree with you. And, while firing the government workers who decline to take the vaccine, they should also fire all the FDA (and equivalent government agencies in other countries) workers who are delaying to fully approve the vaccine. Governments should not push for a vaccine that they themselves cannot fully approve for efficacy as well as safety (from side effects); it's wrong from both ethical and practical standpoints.

Rocky V
08-04-21, 16:28
Oh shut up. You was not there. When Dr. Anzala made this huge discovery, most of the researcher in the west doubted him as well. Just because he is form a poor country. Ohhh your assay is bad, so on and so on. Until western research flock into Africa and found it was true. Because of this observation by Dr Anzala, a whole field of research in CTL / HIV was born. All of the original people thought that it is an undiscovered innate and CTL.

And no, it is not a mutation is CCR5. CCR5 mutation is predominate in white people at around 1% because of evolution. The black plague put an evolutionary pressure to increase this mutation in white people. First discovery in white gay man in SF to be resistant to HIV. CCR5 is exceptional rare in people with pigment. Idiot. I'm done talking with you. Don't reply to my post.My sweetie, I reply to the fuck I want, as frequently as I want and whenever I want. You are free to believe what you want. I only tried to explain things you were misinterpreting, but you refuse to listen. Again, I'm not blaming you for being such an idiot, I blame your parents for doing such a poor job in raising you and making you ready to live in this world. Your parents are to blame, not you. It is not your fault if you are an idiot, but you deserved better in life and your parents should have done more to make you less of an idiot that you are today. Big hugs!

Rocky V
08-04-21, 16:30
And by that logic, do not try to interpret communication data without having background knowledge. Meaning, we decide your curriculum through lobbying.Are you using Google translate again, my friend?

Rocky V
08-04-21, 16:32
I will take the failed gene therapy vaccine when hell freezes over, mate.Maybe you have not understood my previous post. I literally thanked you for not taking the vaccine and for agreeing to be in the control group of this worldwide experiment. Please do not change your mind as we need a substantial control group. Thanks again!

Rocky V
08-04-21, 16:35
Go and read 1984.

The idea they project is to use the means of fascism in order to achieve liberal end goals. By way of using double speak as a communication tool. Which one it is? Right now it is fascism. What the result will lead to? We have no answer yet.

Just like they say the vaccines cure you. While in reality they make you sick. This is also double speak.Nobody is saying vaccines cure you. Treatments do. Vaccines are used to prevent serious disease and hospitalizations, but I'm sure you know that already. You were just trying to play dumb.

Rocky V
08-04-21, 16:36
Exactly, and they don't even break the transmission chain! #ClotShot.

Another Orwellian Double Speak lie is that the vaccines "give you back your freedom," when in reality it will be a never ending fascist surveillance state of QR codes, "booster shots" and tracking apps. The sadistic Germans wrote "Arbeit macht Frei" on the gates of Auschwitz. And now MerKill's new motto is "Vaxxing macht Frei."

How sad, fat, ugly and pathetic does one need to be that a guy is willing to accept and incompletely tested 'vaccine' with unknown long-term side effects, just so they can fuck a hooker one more time?Another one for our Covid-19 vaccination control group!

PumDiPum
08-04-21, 17:58
Another one for our Covid-19 vaccination control group!

Maybe you have not understood my previous post. I literally thanked you for not taking the vaccine and for agreeing to be in the control group of this worldwide experiment. Please do not change your mind as we need a substantial control group. Thanks again!Who is "we" and who is "our"?

Pharma Industry member? World government sucker? Write me on the list of the control group and be aware, you never know what I am, what I am, what I am spreading around.

All the best, may the vaccine protect you and your business family.

Rocky V
08-04-21, 18:45
Agree. At this point I see nothing but harmful side effect, short term and long term. It is not even worth it for old people. I have regret telling my mom who is quite old but very healthy to take it. That was a few months ago.What a hypocrite, why the hell didn't you give her ivermectin to prevent Covid infection instead of the 'failed gene therapy vaccine'? You are the shame of anti-vax-OAN-MAGA community and their boys are tracking you down now.

Rocky V
08-04-21, 19:29
Who is "we" and who is "our"?

Pharma Industry member? World government sucker? The Illuminati, my friend. The Illuminati! They created covid vaccine, so they can control you. They also don't want you to know that drinking a cocktail of ivermectin and bleach gives you full protection against covid.

HammerTime96
08-04-21, 22:09
https://www.jpost.com/israel-news/covid-israel-registers-almost-4000-cases-as-cabinet-prepares-to-meet-675707

COVID: New restrictions set in - will Israel go into lockdown?Want to see the future of vaccinations? Just look at Israel; Green Pass + new lockdowns! So much for the 'working' of the vaccine and the 'freedoms' that it brings.

And it could all be so easy and simple, but then of course the fascist politicians don't get their QR Vaccine Passports, Big Pharma doesn't get their billions of Dollars, and skinhead Klaus - 'Vaxxen macht Frei"- Schlamm can't get a boner from his Final Vaxx-lution:

https://www.jpost.com/health-science/israeli-scientist-says-covid-19-could-be-treated-for-under-1day-675612

Israeli scientist says COVID-19 could be treated for under $1/day.$1 per day, and mind you: that's only for the more serious cases requiring treatment in the first place. Most people need 0 $ in treatment costs because they are totally asymptomatic, or they just needs a few sick days to recover from flu-like symptoms.

NiteRiderCal
08-04-21, 22:23
Mr Rocky V, you are an idiot.

With Rr Murse, he is a psychopath who want to control and distract people. However, he do have credibility. I walk away thinking, well, both is right and both wrong. Time will tell who is right. So far I'm right about the vaccine pathetic transmission reduction. It is a joke to compare it with polio or measle vax. It is too early to said who is right about immune escape and other things. But the UK gov is finally publicly admitting that they worry about immune escape. While I find the debate with Murse entertaining, I really hope that I'm wrong about everything for humanity sake.

With you Mr Rock, I'm walking way thinking, why am I wasting time with an idiot.

DrPoon
08-05-21, 01:29
Maybe all their immune systems are shot now since they all got three doses of the pfizer vaccine.

https://www.jpost.com/israel-news/covid-israel-registers-almost-4000-cases-as-cabinet-prepares-to-meet-675707

Want to see the future of vaccinations? Just look at Israel; Green Pass + new lockdowns! So much for the 'working' of the vaccine and the 'freedoms' that it brings.

And it could all be so easy and simple, but then of course the fascist politicians don't get their QR Vaccine Passports, Big Pharma doesn't get their billions of Dollars, and skinhead Klaus - 'Vaxxen macht Frei"- Schlamm can't get a boner from his Final Vaxx-lution:

https://www.jpost.com/health-science/israeli-scientist-says-covid-19-could-be-treated-for-under-1day-675612

$1 per day, and mind you: that's only for the more serious cases requiring treatment in the first place. Most people need 0 $ in treatment costs because they are totally asymptomatic, or they just needs a few sick days to recover from flu-like symptoms.

Mursenary
08-05-21, 03:32
That sentence sums it up about you. You don't spend 1 minute to understand the context. Are you really so used to swallow whatever somebody throws at you?He definitely swallows.

Mursenary
08-05-21, 03:39

With Rr Murse, he is a psychopath who want to control and distract people. However, he do have credibility. I walk away thinking, well, both is right and both wrong. Time will tell who is right. So far I'm right about the vaccine pathetic transmission reduction. It is a joke to compare it with polio or measle vax. It is too early to said who is right about immune escape and other things. But the UK gov is finally publicly admitting that they worry about immune escape. While I find the debate with Murse entertaining, I really hope that I'm wrong about everything for humanity sake.

With you Mr Rock, I'm walking way thinking, why am I wasting time with an idiot.Calling someone an idiot while using broken grammar is a bit amusing.

PaulInZurich
08-05-21, 06:37
https://www.jpost.com/health-science/israeli-scientist-says-covid-19-could-be-treated-for-under-1day-675612From a reputable source and the study is done in a reputable hospital. The study is not yet peer reviewed, but assuming it passes that hurdle I have no problem accepting the conclusions.

PaulInZurich
08-05-21, 06:44
Maybe all their immune systems are shot now since they all got three doses of the pfizer vaccine.I don't see anywhere in the article or the study where it says if participants were vaccinated at all or if they had one, two or three shots. Three shots is unlikely, since the median age of participants was 35.

Pistons
08-05-21, 07:00
Nobody is saying vaccines cure you. Treatments do. Vaccines are used to prevent serious disease and hospitalizations, but I'm sure you know that already. You were just trying to play dumb.I agree. Not in your reasoning, but that mine was a bit rushed and not very accurate. The accurate saying would be that they claim vaccines will keep you healthy. While in reality they will keep you sick. For a long time.

Pistons
08-05-21, 07:03
Sorry, not one of my better posts. I'm bored.You are forgiven, LOL.

Pistons
08-05-21, 07:05
It took exactly one minute to google the authors. And a masters from a reputable university counts more than painting dogs and geese. But what would you know about a university degree, you still learn how to spell.I'm an alumi from a higher ranked university by the way. Just FYI.

Pistons
08-05-21, 08:18
That sentence sums it up about you. You don't spend 1 minute to understand the context. Are you really so used to swallow whatever somebody throws at you?I actually knew the context before I found the link. The link was random. The facts were not. As opposed to you, it's my job to know these things.

HammerTime96
08-05-21, 08:54
https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/variant-worse-delta-fauci-dials-fear-11-emerging-lambda-strain-appears-more-resistant

*) First there was "the third wave" that they tried to scare us with.

*) Then there was the "British Mutation" that "was going to be much worse, especially for young people".

*) Then there was the "Indian Variant," a. K. a. The "Delta Variant" that "was going to be much worse, especially for young people".

*) Now "the country could be "in trouble" because of the "Lambda Strain."

Anyone still believing those lying CDC clowns who are mere puppets of the Vaxxing Industry?

Anyway, as already predicted by Prof Geert vanden Bossche many months ago, Lambda appears to be able to largely evade the 'vaccine,' so what is the solution? More vaccines! Hahahaha, you couldn't make this bullshit up, but the brainwashed public freely swallows the fear porn the way a WG would swallow a CIM if you paid her 1000 Euro extra! LOL!

Just look around you, and count the number of friend (if you have any), family, colleagues, and neighbours who have died since January 2020. I still have to count the first one. The only people that I know who were hospitalised were all (no exception) fat, obese, never getting any exercise, unhealthy diet, high bloodpressure, and as a result of their unhealthy lifestyle: a fucked up immune system. And the irony is that now they fuck up their immune system even more with 'vaccines' and 'booster #ClotShots. ' The overwhelming majority of normal people under 70 who watch a little bit what they eat, do some moderate exercising, and try to lead a healthy lifestyle, have NO ISSUES with CONvid19! ((Source: the WHO and Prof John Ioannidis https://www.who.int/bulletin/online_first/BLT.20.265892.pdf.

Page 7:

For people < 70 years old, the infection fatality rate of COVId-19 across 40 locations with
available data ranged from 0.00% to 0.31% (median 0.05%); the corrected values were similar.

BigBuddy69
08-05-21, 10:21
Antivaxx weirdo:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/aug/04/fit-and-healthy-man-42-from-southport-who-rejected-vaccine-dies-of-covid

Rocky V
08-05-21, 11:57

With you Mr Rock, I'm walking way thinking, why am I wasting time with an idiot.It remains the fact that you made your old mother take the 'failed gene-therapy vaccine'. Is it because you want to punish her for the shit upbringing she gave you, which then resulted in the idiot you are today? It must be tough being you and you should have had better parents to avoid that. Big hugs!

BigBuddy69
08-05-21, 17:18
I'm an alumi from a higher ranked university by the way. Just FYI.FYI, it's alumni.

BigBuddy69
08-05-21, 17:19
He definitely swallows.So that's what you did in Sharks showers? Gross.

BigBuddy69
08-05-21, 18:29
Weirdo and° 2 :

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/covid-texas-gop-scott-apley-b1897325.html

Pistons
08-05-21, 22:53
FYI, it's alumni.I 100% wrote alumni.

PaulInZurich
08-06-21, 00:36
I'm an alumi from a higher ranked university by the way. Just FYI.Very believable based on your posts here, struggling with spelling and basic logic. Alumni from elite universities are known to use self employed dog portrait painters as sources when they try to make a point.

About as believable as 50+ year old guys claiming that they are fitter than triple world champions.

PaulInZurich
08-06-21, 00:37
I actually knew the context before I found the link. The link was random. The facts were not. As opposed to you, it's my job to know these things.Of course, that is why you put the least believable source to make your point, that is the logical thing to do. Maybe you could have found a cat portrait painter as a source to be even more believable.

Mursenary
08-06-21, 01:06
I'm an alumi from a higher ranked university by the way. Just FYI.

FYI, it's alumni.
I 100% wrote alumni.He wrote "alumi".

Either way, it's "alumnus", singular.

NiteRiderCal
08-06-21, 03:37
He wrote "alumi".

Either way, it's "alumnus", singular.Stop been a gramma Nazi. My PI was a gramma Nazi. He was sleeping with a hot post doc. She want to publish 4 paper based on 10 years of my work. My PI said, who ever that write the paper will be first author. Since you have issue with writing she will be first author. So, I destroy all of my lab note and left. They never publish anything. If I can't get credit for my work. No one will.

Sirioja
08-06-21, 04:59
Very believable based on your posts here, struggling with spelling and basic logic. Alumni from elite universities are known to use self employed dog portrait painters as sources when they try to make a point.

About as believable as 50+ year old guys claiming that they are fitter than triple world champions.Yes less heavy, when everybody in this sport know weight is handicap, same like for health and covid. When a professional bicycle racer lose 3 kilos, it help him a lot to improve his performance. You can ask any professional: doctors, team managers and of course racers. Sagan is too heavy to climb more than Poggio or Huy, but gruppetto for more. If I was 52 kgs as I was told by a so bad doctor who must have bought his graduation, I should climb faster if I don t die from anemia. After so many problems since end of May, but wish to start in legendary 2765 high Iseran on this week end. I still have time to be ready for 2 October and when I will get one of my 2 Audi, to go to perform at Globe if still working, for sure not before mid September, but I love so much performance, and even not at all exhibitionist, but to proudly show my size, but risk if I manage to work is to kill a pussy.

BigBuddy69
08-06-21, 05:25
He wrote "alumi".
Either way, it's "alumnus", singular.You know he's not alone in his head.

PaulInZurich
08-06-21, 06:08
... freely swallows the fear porn the way a WG would swallow a CIM if you paid her 1000 Euro extra!.The fascist octopus has sung its swan song.

PaulInZurich
08-06-21, 08:28
https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/variant-worse-delta-fauci-dials-fear-11-emerging-lambda-strain-appears-more-resistant.Have you read the article? What exactly is new in there? It was clear from the beginning of the pandemic last year that new variants will appear in a pandemic that runs a long time. The more cases there are, the bigger the chance of a new variant.

BTW, from the same website and even the same author: https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/recovered-covid-patients-suffering-significant-cognitive-deficits-according-large-scale-uk. Recovered COVID Patients Suffering 'Significant Cognitive Deficits' According To Large-Scale UK Study.

Just look around you, and count the number of friend (if you have any), family, colleagues, and neighbours who have died since January 2020. I still have to count the first one. The only people that I know who were hospitalised were all (no exception) fat, obese, never getting any exercise, unhealthy diet, high bloodpressure, and as a result of their unhealthy lifestyle: a fucked up immune system. I guess some people have larger social circles than others. I personally know 4 people who died so far. True, they were age 65 - 79, but they all were living independent and active life for their age. I know as well extremely fit individual in his 40's suffering severely from long covid.

DrPoon
08-06-21, 08:36
Belarus in the news today in retaliation for recent events and sanctions is sending all of its Arab refugees, I. E. Iraqis and Syrians, etc. Across its border to Lithuania and they will likely make their way to Germany which is the ultimate goal of any Arab to travel to.

Turgid
08-06-21, 16:05
Stop been a gramma Nazi. ...I think Nazi is the wrong noun here. Blokes should be happy to be corected on their gramma and speling. Its okay to make those mistakes on a sex site but a corrected poster may become wiser when preparing a job letter.

Pistons
08-06-21, 16:34
Of course, that is why you put the least believable source to make your point, that is the logical thing to do. Maybe you could have found a cat portrait painter as a source to be even more believable.There are certain things one does not write about unless you don't fear to lose your job. Thus only certain type of individuals write about it. This is a side of what we refer to as self censorship.

Pistons
08-06-21, 16:48
I think Nazi is the wrong noun here. Blokes should be happy to be corected on their gramma and speling. Its okay to make those mistakes on a sex site but a corrected poster may become wiser when preparing a job letter.Don't be stupid. The loosers with the wide bum has to resort to old simple rethorics like spellings because they have lost the discussion at large. This is one of the first things you learn about in rethorics class. Also kids use this argument alot at secondary school some places. Corected is also wrong, but who cares?

Pistons
08-06-21, 17:01
It's a basic form of ruling technique.

Pistons
08-06-21, 17:03
Or master suppression technique if you want. Yes I did use google translate on the first one.

ExpatLover
08-06-21, 17:15
Belarus in the news today in retaliation for recent events and sanctions is sending all of its Arab refugees, I. E. Iraqis and Syrians, etc. Across its border to Lithuania and they will likely make their way to Germany which is the ultimate goal of any Arab to travel to.There are no Muslim migrants in Belarus, they have to transport them from their country of origin by promising them to help them to enter Europe. They know that Europe is terrible afraid by a new wave of Muslim migrants, they are using them as a weapon.

Pistons
08-06-21, 17:26
On a more serious note, how come these articles pop up soon after I write about it here and elsewhere?

https://www.newsweek.com/2021/08/13/doomsday-covid-variant-worse-delta-lambda-may-coming-scientists-say-1615874.html

LOL!

Rocky V
08-06-21, 18:26
Weirdo and 2 :

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/covid-texas-gop-scott-apley-b1897325.htmlHe's not alone, they are 'checking out' like flies LOL: https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/covid-anti-vaxxer-bournemouth-lawrenson-b1898012.html.

Mursenary
08-06-21, 18:35
Stop been a gramma Nazi. My PI was a gramma Nazi. He was sleeping with a hot post doc. She want to publish 4 paper based on 10 years of my work. My PI said, who ever that write the paper will be first author. Since you have issue with writing she will be first author. So, I destroy all of my lab note and left. They never publish anything. If I can't get credit for my work. No one will.It's grammar.

BigBuddy69
08-06-21, 20:19
It's grammar.No it's granma!

DrPoon
08-06-21, 22:23
He's not alone, they are 'checking out' like flies LOL: https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/covid-anti-vaxxer-bournemouth-lawrenson-b1898012.html.These articles need to mention the victims smoking history and / or if they have diabetes or not. The random deaths mean nothing unless a smoking history and immune system status is mentioned.

Mursenary
08-06-21, 23:23
You know he's not alone in his head.Good point. Explains the delusions of grandeur.

Pistons
08-06-21, 23:46
No it's granma!Wrong, it's grandma. Your league of course.

PaulInZurich
08-07-21, 00:33
If I was 52 kgs as I was told by a so bad doctor who must have bought his graduation, I should climb faster Wout van Aert - 78 kg.

Kenny Elissonde - 52 kg.

Wout van Aert dropped Kenny Elissonde on the Ventoux.

You are not Kenny Elissonde.

What matters is not weight, but power per weight. Sagan would drop you in 30 seconds max.

PaulInZurich
08-07-21, 00:39
There are certain things one does not write about unless you don't fear to lose your job. Thus only certain type of individuals write about it. This is a side of what we refer to as self censorship.Ah yes, your super secret information sources. If they don't paint portraits of cats or dogs, are they cow portrait painters?

PaulInZurich
08-07-21, 07:41
There are certain things one does not write about unless you don't fear to lose your job. Thus only certain type of individuals write about it. This is a side of what we refer to as self censorship.Then you are part of this fascist system that you keep mentioning and you are helping to keep people oppressed. Just a little scared mouse.

Mursenary
08-07-21, 08:03
If I was 52 kgs as I was told by a so bad doctor who must have bought his graduation,Autism spectrum makes it difficult to recognize sarcasm especially when spoken whilst in normal human interaction. Alternatively, I suspect bitter French grapes after watching a superior human having a good time laughing and smiling with women and friends while starring like a creeper with arms folded for 10 hours in Sharks.

Mursenary
08-07-21, 08:06
Ah yes, your super secret information sources. If they don't paint portraits of cats or dogs, are they cow portrait painters?He works in sales. "Lose his job," LOL.

Mursenary
08-07-21, 11:36
Wout van Aert - 78 kg.

Kenny Elissonde - 52 kg.

What matters is not weight, but power per weight. Sagan would drop you in 30 seconds max.I saw him last Friday and a great man he is not. Is only 55 but looks as old as my 72 year old mother, about the same size too but more grey. Spent the entirety of the day alone with arms folded carrying a scowl on the face. Twice other mongers walked by and made small talk with him. They were more cordial than me but did not shy from mocking him when we met later. One actually performed a dead on impression of him boasting of his womanizing skills.

Sirioja
08-07-21, 15:09
Wout van Aert - 78 kg.

Kenny Elissonde - 52 kg.

What matters is not weight, but power per weight. Sagan would drop you in 30 seconds max.You don t understand professionals weight change about their targets. W V Art who is a exceptional racer, as long we don t discover new dopping, was never 78 kgs in Mont Ventoux, when I will give my best, wish on next week, to be faster in steepest part of Loze with more than 20%, than Sagan was in grupetto, only climbing to compete for green suit, or he would not have climbed, when I will, for free, for my pleasure for my holidays. If I was only 52 kgs, I should be faster. 70 kgs is considered as the limit to be fast climber, ask professionals. What they take help them, when I m a bio, topless climber with no engine hidden in bicycle, only putting and keeping heart on the edge of red zone for hours, turning legs fast enough to avoid lactic acid, breathing deeply and passion and adrenaline. Feeling free and flying.

Rocky V
08-07-21, 15:12
These articles need to mention the victims smoking history and / or if they have diabetes or not. The random deaths mean nothing unless a smoking history and immune system status is mentioned.That's the point of recommending the vaccine to all of a certain age as you will never be 100% sure whether you have an underlying medical condition that would put you at risk in case of an infection. Simply saying 'I'm feeling well' doesn't give you reassurance you will be fine as many conditions may not give you clear symptoms until it is too late.

PaulInZurich
08-07-21, 18:03
W V Art who is a exceptional racer, as long we don t discover new dopping, was never 78 kgs in Mont Ventoux, Whatever his exact weight, he is significantly heavier than Kenny Elissonde. Try to be a human being and accept logic, power to weight ratio is the deciding factor.

BigBuddy69
08-07-21, 19:40
78 kg.
https://www.letour.fr/en/news/2019/rest-2/wout-van-aert-many-dreams-are-coming-true-to-me-these-days/1276693
https://www.procyclingstats.com/rider/wout-van-aert
https://www.liberation.fr/sports/cyclisme/tour-de-france-etape-11-wout-van-aert-finit-deux-ventoux-le-monde-20210707_XZIRPSU76RFEBAMYI5FZULXGBA/

Sirioja
08-08-21, 02:33
Whatever his exact weight, he is significantly heavier than Kenny Elissonde. Try to be a human being and accept logic, power to weight ratio is the deciding factor.I 100% agree with You Van Art is much better than French Elissonde I didn't even know before this tour de France, when I m not so interested by now robots under dopping, piloted by ear, with technology hidden in bicycle, and I don t say both are dopped, as long they are not caught. I also 100% agree Sagan would be faster than me on Champs Elysees, but when even not being 52 kgs but I can lose 3 water liters when being quite light, meaning more than 3 kilos on a climbing day, professionals also lose a lot, when not written in your data, but real sport and I will be so proud, now I know the profile, to climb in Loze top faster than him on tour de France 2020 , when I didn't turn legs yet on bicycle since end of October, with so bad 2021 year, and when will be for my only fifth climbing day, meaning fifth day on bicycle since 9 months, in my 50's, but I m confident for this, when I felt on last year discovery. And just for pleasure for my holidays for me. But I like so much to feel powerful and look forward starting.

NiteRiderCal
08-08-21, 05:32
If anyone actually believe that take the vaccine and the pandemic, lock down, mask will be over, I got some really nice ocean side real estate in Arizona selling for penny on a dollar.

This is a forever pandemic.

HammerTime96
08-08-21, 15:33
Anyone mature adult who is still stupid enough of believing that "the vaccines work," might as well also believe in Santa Claus or sea view property in Lichtenstein!

https://twitter.com/RanIsraeli/status/1423322271503028228

"95% of the severe patients are vaccinated".
"85-90% of the hospitalizations are in Fully vaccinated people."
"We are opening more and more COVID wards."
"The effectiveness of the vaccine is waning/fading out"

(Dr. Kobi Haviv, earlier today on Chanel 13
@newsisrael13) This is how 'good' the vaccines work! / sarc.

HammerTime96
08-08-21, 15:55
Ohhhh bad news, I bought my ticket few days ago and visiting Sharks hopefully on 17 August, so I hope cases stay down. Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaase no more close.I wish you have a nice trip and I hope all goes well, but I've been warning about this for many months.

Yes, FKK clubs 'opened' in theory (with a bad line up, many tripods, and massive upselling) but soon the government will shut it all down again.

Just like in pre-school: you had you're 15 minutes of play time, now it's time to get locked up inside your houses again!

Germany continues to harass and kill its own business sector.

Though almost 100 % of the risk groups have got the vaccine!Indeed, it has nothing to do with public health or any rational way of thinking. If the 'vaccines' worked, then why the masks and the distancing required for vaxxed people? If the 'vaccines' work, then why can vaxxed people still spread the virus? If 'vaccines' worked, then why are 95% of Israeli ICU wards vaxxed people? (see my post in the "Rants and WTF are you talking about and Coronavirus!" thread).

It just doesn't add up, but the goal is clear: pure unadulterated fascism and the countries with the darkest past in Europe are leading the way;.

Italy ('inventor' of fascism by Mussolini).

Germany (do I need to explain Germany's history? / sarc).

France (Napoleon and Vichy France).

Spain (Franco dictatorship).

Pistons
08-08-21, 16:34
Then you are part of this fascist system that you keep mentioning and you are helping to keep people oppressed. Just a little scared mouse.I fume where I can.

Pistons
08-08-21, 16:36
Ah yes, your super secret information sources. If they don't paint portraits of cats or dogs, are they cow portrait painters?Speaking of cats and super secret sources:

https://youtu.be/V5ATxwXSvKo

PaulInZurich
08-08-21, 17:37
I 100% agree with You Van Art is much better than French Elissonde At least you almost seem to agree with reality that weight is not the only thing that matters. Otherwise we could just weigh the riders at the start of a mountain stage and declare the winner based on weight, job done.

You still have the delusion that you can outclimb Sagan. Do you think you can outclimb Van Aert, he should be significantly heaver than you.

Mursenary
08-08-21, 20:35
Anyone mature adult who is still stupid enough of believing that "the vaccines work," might as well also believe in Santa Claus or sea view property in Lichtenstein!

This is how 'good' the vaccines work! / sarc.Come on Horny Harry, tone it down will ya.

Get the vax, don't get the vax, everyone's own choice. But spreading hysteria is the exact opposite of what the anti-vax / covid-is-no-big-deal camp have been perpetuating.

Here's a better attitude:

"Be humble in the face of what we don't know. But let me tell you what we do understand. I'm telling you as someone who needed to be convinced, these vaccines actually work for what they're designed to do. So if you're worried, stop worrying, stop overthinking it. Go get the vaccination. If you don't want to, that's cool too. You'll just have to take a different kind of risk.

I'm tired of this, we need to have rational (conversation). You can disagree with me. (Just) do it compassionately, persuasively".

https://youtu.be/YdRZJKG7rhw

Sirioja
08-08-21, 21:10
At least you almost seem to agree with reality that weight is not the only thing that matters. Otherwise we could just weigh the riders at the start of a mountain stage and declare the winner based on weight, job done.

You still have the delusion that you can outclimb Sagan. Do you think you can outclimb Van Aert, he should be significantly heaver than you.If you were able to read, then you would have read I was proud to be as fast as Sagan in grupetto to finish on time, on top of extreme Loze, and I wish on this year to be faster than he was, nothing more, but everybody knows he is too heavy to be a fast climber, when can't say he has not enough strength. Van Art is not so round muscles, muscles tell if you are made to be a real climber or not, even after Mont Ventoux, Van Art exploded and fell on ranking. After so many problems, so much rain making me giving up twice and crashing instead, shoulder injury with black and yellow impressing girls, but today under sun was my best day of the year. I enjoyed so much to put down of rental car my beloved French hand made, written on, bicycle, no rush, I took all my time to prepare it, like with girls, specialized service was just perfect, as sang Belinda Carlisle: this is our time, I was nearly to cum in my swim boxer and what delightful to climb topless like a WG. After 9 months since my last climbing on col Agnel where I finished in snow on road on end of October, I warmed up climbing up to Tignes, on new longer road, when works on main one, where made crying Cavendish on this tour de France. My specialized in sport doctor would say I m crazy and take too much risks, when he is funny with his efforts electro cardio tests. Today, after 100 meters to check if I was still able not to fall, then started real sport, first step was to put heart in red zone, then second step to find the edge of red zone, then staying on this edge, to try to perform at maximum, not just for holidays promenade. Good control to start and wish for tomorrow again above Tignes up to 2765 high, to improve like since 2003 and make my holidays being great.

Mursenary
08-08-21, 21:14
Returned to US after a decent trip to clubs (reports on appropriate corresponding threads). In lieu of informative or measured reports here, situation correlated to reports found on local boards which was "not as good as before but not the end of the world."

Back to work to find that a separate non-covid ICU ward was reopened to prepare for the covid influx to the primary ICU. In a week, COVID ICU census jumped from 6 to 16. Of the 16, three were vaccinated with double shots. One got the first Pfizer in March but never the second. Other 12 were unvaxxed. 75% to 25%, that's the anecdotal vaccine efficacy statistics in my limited reality. That seems to be consistent with national numbers in my neck of the world of a nation with 50% vaccination rates.

As I rounded down the unit, I was met what all seemed to be the same person. 45-65 year old rotund, non-vaccinated men lying on their bellies being supported with non-invasive but high oxygen supplementation. During my exam, always politely asked about their reasoning for not getting vaxxed. All answered the same way, "yeah, I should have just gotten the vaccine. " Fortunately, I was able to tell most that they were doing okay and could hopefully move them out of the ICU sooner rather than later.

Emergency room filled with mild cases being evaluated, treated and sent home. Vaxxed numbers in Emergency room was significant but admission numbers heavily skewed towards unvaxxed with unvaxxed admissions 3 x to 4 x greater.

Heard of 2 colleagues who were on home rest with covid infections. They were vaxxed in December and January. Booster shot recommendations seem to be inevitable. I'm okay with that. Anti-vaxxers will surely use that to be point against covid vax. Nasal spray vaccine research underway to serve as a better method for the long haul. I'd keep my eye on that.

HammerTime96
08-08-21, 22:36

This is how 'good' the vaccines work! / sarc.The official UK government data from the 6th of August 2021 now confirms that more vaxxed people are dying than unvaxxed:

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/1009243/Technical_Briefing_20.pdf

The table at the bottom of page 18 continues to the top of page 19:

Deaths:

Received two doses, 402
Unvaccinated, 253You might just want to think twice about getting vaccinated;.

1) First and foremost, the 'vaccine' will not protect you from serious cases as the data from Israel (see my post above) and the UK clearly show. It actually suggests that it makes it worse, and you are much better off by relying on Mother Nature's immune system and herd immunity.

2) By getting vaxxed and tagged you will NOT get your freedom back. Israel is already increasing restrictions again, and in Germany there is plenty of talk about more lockdowns.

3) It will NOT stop the CONvid1984 infection chain as vaxxed people can still transmit the 'virus' to other people.

4) The gene therapy 'vaccine' has completely unknown long term side effects because it has skipped the long term testing stage and only has an Emergency Use Authorization approval.

5) Big Pharma has zero skin in the game to deliver a good product, because they are not liable for any deaths or serious long term side effects. The only 'skin' that Big Pharma has in the game is short term greed and quick profits.

Mursenary
08-08-21, 22:36
1. Try to be a human being

2. power to weight ratio is the deciding factor.1. Do you hope for trees to grow money? Then again, you didn't say "normal" human being.

2. Should be an obvious fact. But if one is devoid of power, one would naturally only emphasis the weight.

NiteRiderCal
08-08-21, 23:47
Get the vax, don't get the vax, everyone's own choice.I agree with the above statement completely. Everyone should have a choice. However, we are forced by restriction, and now employers are starting to mandate a sub-optimal vaccine. The vaccine suck. Team vax is on the winning side with the power to force all of this. When will this end? Do you see a way out with the current strategy?

When they label me as an anti-vax, Who is in hysteria here? A logical, rational way to look at it is to use some kind of risk / benefit. Right now it look like the risk / benefit is only favorable to old people with co-morbidity.

It was created in a lab, which make eradication possible as there was no known host reservoir other than human. The more we wait, the more impossible it will be. Last I hear, it cross into wild deer population, that will make eradication harder. I think we can eradication it if we use all available tool. If not, count me out.

Mr Ho
08-09-21, 00:14
I wish you have a nice trip and I hope all goes well, but I've been warning about this for many months.

Yes, FKK clubs 'opened' in theory (with a bad line up, many tripods, and massive upselling) but soon the government will shut it all down again.

Just like in pre-school: you had you're 15 minutes of play time, now it's time to get locked up inside your houses again!

Indeed, it has nothing to do with public health or any rational way of thinking. If the 'vaccines' worked, then why the masks and the distancing required for vaxxed people? If the 'vaccines' work, then why can vaxxed people still spread the virus? If 'vaccines' worked, then why are 95% of Israeli ICU wards vaxxed people? (see my post in the "Rants and WTF are you talking about and Coronavirus!" thread).

It just doesn't add up, but the goal is clear: pure unadulterated fascism and the countries with the darkest past in Europe are leading the way;.

Spain (Franco dictatorship).USA=Invader of the whole North America territory by killing Native Indian people and claiming the region as theirs and brought African people to their invaded territory by force to make them work as their slaves.

Japan=Got pissed off with western occupancy and began to do the same in Asia by killing them if they do not abide to our newly learnt imperialism of west.

Korea=Sexually brutalize and killed many women in Vietnam and claim nothing happened there.

France= Massacre in many part of middle east, Algeria etc.

Russia=Killed more of their own people than German did!

China= Killed many monks in tibet during the invasion of tibet.

Middle east nations= They have been killing each other for like 2000 years over religions and its different factions.

Africa=They have been killing each other over religion a bit and also raw material as they seems to be not able to talk, but to pick up the gun given by russia and usa.

Etc. Forever LOL!

I mean the list of these things continue and it is endless, but at least we stopped killing each other in developing nations in 21st century, now we have to stop the war developed countries do in less developed countries.

Meanwhile, we mongers benefit from these destroyed nations, I mean look at Romania as an example, if Romania is normal nation with good economy, do you think these Romanian girls will be sucking our dick for 50 euro per 30 min?

So welcome to the reality and we monger is the receiving end of all these crazy chaos in the world, we benefit big time out of it! So in reality, these negative events in world often turns out to be positive event for us mongers.

Sad, but true.

HammerTime96
08-09-21, 05:22
USA=Invader of the whole North America territory by killing Native Indian people and claiming the region as theirs and brought African people to their invaded territory by force to make them work as their slaves.

Japan=Got pissed off with western occupancy and began to do the same in Asia by killing them if they do not abide to our newly learnt imperialism of west.

Korea=Sexually brutalize and killed many women in Vietnam and claim nothing happened there.

Russia=Killed more of their own people than German did!

China= Killed many monks in tibet during the invasion of tibet.Yes, people are evil, all over the world and throughout history. That's why those QR "vaccine passports" and "Covid tracking apps" are so fucking dangerous! Stalin, Hitler, Pol Pot and Mao have already shown us why.

People who allow those totalitarian tools in the hands of politicians and big tech companies are either corrupt, incredibly stupid, or outright suicidal!

Meanwhile, we mongers benefit from these destroyed nations, I mean look at Romania as an example, if Romania is normal nation with good economy, do you think these Romanian girls will be sucking our dick for 50 euro per 30 min?

So welcome to the reality and we monger is the receiving end of all these crazy chaos in the world, we benefit big time out of it! So in reality, these negative events in world often turns out to be positive event for us mongers.

Sad, but true.For the time being we benefit, yes, but who will benefit in the future once we have destroyed the economies of our nations with lockdowns, vaccines, and tracking apps? Will western women be sucking Chinese dicks for 50 CNY for 30 minutes? The Chinese will of course love it: a great deal for them! The price of everything coming from the West will come down for the Chinese; not just pussy but also cars and technology. So now we might understand the origins of CONvid19 a little bit better?

PaulInZurich
08-09-21, 05:39
If you were able to read, then you would have read I was proud to be as fast as Sagan in grupetto to finish on time, Dude,

Unfortunately for you, you are not able to think logically. You wrote repeatedly that you are fitter than Sagan. If you would have said only that you did one climb faster than the grupetto, I would have left you alone with your delusions. Everybody knows that the grupetto goes as slow as possible. It's like saying that I can do 100 m faster than Usain Bolt if Usain Bolt decides he only wants to walk, not run. But you kept claiming that you are fitter and you would do long climbs faster than him.

Mursenary
08-09-21, 05:55
Horny Harry conveniently left out the fact that according to his link, most of the deaths were in the over 50 age group. Important because, in the UK, 95% people over 50 are vaccinated. In other words, 5% of the population (unvaxxed) account for 40% of the deaths in this age group.

When looking at the 18-50 population which are less vaccinated, according to his source, 13 were vaxxed and 48 were unvaxxed (I. E. 79% of deaths are unvaxxed in younger people). In the UK, in people 18-50, about 70% of the population is vaxxed, 30% unvaxxed. This means that 30% of the people (unvaxxed people) in this age bracket make up nearly 80% of the deaths.

https://www.england.nhs.uk/statistics/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2021/08/COVID-19-weekly-announced-vaccinations-05-August-2021.xlsx

Translation: If a group makes up 95% of the total population, they will make up a higher gross total.

Using Horny Harry's play on numbers, one can say that since 90% of people are right handed and 90% of murders are committed by right handed people, then being right handed makes one more prone to murdering someone. Lefties for the win.

Hashtag stop covid misinformation.

Mursenary
08-09-21, 06:38
USA=Invader of the whole North America territory by killing Native Indian people and claiming the region as theirs and brought African people to their invaded territory by force to make them work as their slaves.

Russia=Killed more of their own people than German did.Since we're all nation hating.

Dutch (East India Co.) for exploiting every island nation on earth and perpetuating the African slave trade.

Arab nations in starting the African slave trade.

Cambodia for genocide of Muslims and ethnic Chinese.

Australians for aboriginal genocide.

Portugal for indigenous genocide in Brazil.

Romania and its role in Jewish genocide pre and during Nazi occupation.

Turkish / Ottoman genocide of Greek Christians.

Western nations establishing the Western satellite of Israel by stealing from the established Palestinians.

Viking pillaging of Anglo villages.

Aztecs for wiping out all other indigenous populations in present day Mexico.

Homo Sapiens for wiping and breeding out Neanderthals.

Eskimos for wiping out mammoths.

BigBuddy69
08-09-21, 06:57
https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/1009243/Technical_Briefing_20.pdf

The table at the bottom of page 18 continues to the top of page 19It really sucks to be so dishonest.

In the age group 50 where most of the deaths occurred, 35 % of the victims were unvaccinated.

Since at least 80 % of this age group is vaccinated in UK, it seems like the vaccine is reducing the risk of deaths no?

Lefeu
08-09-21, 07:02
...Korea=Sexually brutalize and killed many women in Vietnam and claim nothing happened there...Thanks for the lesson in history, although I am surprised to learn that Korea did so many bad things to Vietnam. I always thought it was Japan doing all the nasty things to their neighbors in SEA.

Regardless, a nice analysis on the benefits for mongers from all the mayhem and suffering around the world.

Downandup
08-09-21, 08:12
The official UK government data from the 6th of August 2021 now confirms that more vaxxed people are dying than unvaxxed:

I normally ignore covidiots but this is a stupid misrepresentation of the numbers. 402 vaccinated people have died but that's out of almost 39 million. 253 unvaccinated people have died out of 5 million. So you are 5 times more likely to die if you have not been vaccinated. Vaccines have been proven time and again to be effective against covid but as they are not perfect some will spread fear and doubt by broadcasting the failures.

Sirioja
08-09-21, 09:38
I normally ignore covidiots but this is a stupid misrepresentation of the numbers. 402 vaccinated people have died but that's out of almost 39 million. 253 unvaccinated people have died out of 5 million. So you are 5 times more likely to die if you have not been vaccinated. Vaccines have been proven time and again to be effective against covid but as they are not perfect some will spread fear and doubt by broadcasting the failures.Nevertheless, and I never said not to vaccine, but more than 400 vaccinate who died in UK, not India, is worrying about efficiency level? And already third dose in Israel and UK after only a bit more than 6 months. Meaning new dose every 6 months? Versus new mutants. Kind of never ending story, when good business for Pfizer, or AZ EU stopped.

Rocky V
08-09-21, 11:15
I agree with the above statement completely. Everyone should have a choice. However, we are forced by restriction, and now employers are starting to mandate a sub-optimal vaccine. The vaccine suck. Team vax is on the winning side with the power to force all of this. When will this end? Do you see a way out with the current strategy?

When they label me as an anti-vax, Who is in hysteria here? A logical, rational way to look at it is to use some kind of risk / benefit. Right now it look like the risk / benefit is only favorable to old people with co-morbidity.

It was created in a lab, which make eradication possible as there was no known host reservoir other than human. The more we wait, the more impossible it will be. Last I hear, it cross into wild deer population, that will make eradication harder. I think we can eradication it if we use all available tool. If not, count me out.Spock once said: "The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few." This is why smoking has been banned in public places in many advanced countries. In other words, you are free to kill yourself but your freedom ends where another person's begins. Sorry mate!

Pistons
08-09-21, 13:15
I normally ignore covidiots but this is a stupid misrepresentation of the numbers. 402 vaccinated people have died but that's out of almost 39 million. 253 unvaccinated people have died out of 5 million. So you are 5 times more likely to die if you have not been vaccinated. Vaccines have been proven time and again to be effective against covid but as they are not perfect some will spread fear and doubt by broadcasting the failures.Are you really complaining about fake data when your total population count for the UK is only 44 million? Take a reality check and return!

Mursenary
08-09-21, 15:10
I agree with the above statement completely. Everyone should have a choice. However, we are forced by restriction, and now employers are starting to mandate a sub-optimal vaccine. The vaccine suck. Team vax is on the winning side with the power to force all of this. When will this end? Do you see a way out with the current strategy?

Your anti-covid-vax compatriot, HornyHarry, provided some good statistics that refute your claim that risk / benefit only favors the old with comorbidities.

In the 18-50 UK population:

Deaths

Unvaxxed: 48.

Vaxxed: 13.

Emergency Room visits with hospitalization

Unvaxxed: 3783 (1443+2290).

Vaxxed: 377 (153 + 224).

Emergency room visits without hospitalization

Unvaxxed: 13473 (5802+7671).

Vaxxed: 1558 (694 + 864).

These are total numbers which is even more damning to the clearly false risk / (no) benefit claim since 70% of the 18-50 years age group is vaccinated creating a larger pool of vaxxed people. Basically unvaxxed young people in UK make up about 30% of people in that age group but account for 4 times as many deaths, 10 times as many hospitalizations, and 8. 6 times as many ER visits. That translates to roughly 8 x deaths, 20 x hospitalizations, and 17 x ER visits for unvaxxed people between the ages of 18-50.

Pretty high benefit for the vaccine in younger people.

It seems your claim is wrong according to the metrics published by British authorities just 3 days ago.

Turgid
08-09-21, 16:03
I agree with the above statement completely. Everyone should have a choice.....When I was a child I had no choice, my parents took me to be vaccinated and I got many. Many years ago in a trip to South America I was in Venezuela and wanted to go to Brazil, bought a ticket and was told in the airport I needed the yellow fever vaccine. My choice was to get the vaccine and bang hot, beautiful Brazilian women or don't take the vaccine and stay horny, I took the vaccine. That's how I exercise my choice.

Arnold15
08-09-21, 16:14
I wish you have a nice trip and I hope all goes well, but I've been warning about this for many months.

Indeed, it has nothing to do with public health or any rational way of thinking. If the 'vaccines' worked, then why the masks and the distancing required for vaxxed people? If the 'vaccines' work, then why can vaxxed people still spread the virus? If 'vaccines' worked, then why are 95% of Israeli ICU wards vaxxed people? (see my post in the "Rants and WTF are you talking about and Coronavirus!" thread).

Spain (Franco dictatorship).100 correct, masks and lockdowns have nothing to do with the Covid-situation.

It's all about monitoring and controlling ordinary people.
One way to go about counter-attacking is to stop paying taxes. A tax revolt would be in order.

HammerTime96
08-09-21, 16:50
100 correct, masks and lockdowns have nothing to do with the Covid-situation.

One way to go about counter-attacking is to stop paying taxes. A tax revolt would be in order.Yes, but that's why they will come up with CBDCs, Central Bank Digital Currencies. Then "they" will just take without asking any questions.

By the way, an interesting court case took place in Canada, where a guy appealed a see $ 1200 fine: https://rumble.com/vksea4-canada-important-sentence-dispute-covid-19-existence.html.

At 5:00 in the video: the guy requested evidence of that the SARS-Cov-2 virus has actually been isolated in a lab, and the Alberta Province lawyer replied with "the CMOH has no material evidence. " (CMOH = Chief Medical Officer of Health).

Translation: the authorities can't even prove in a laboratory that the SARS-CoV-2 virus exists! LOL!

Mursenary
08-09-21, 16:52
100 correct, masks and lockdowns have nothing to do with the Covid-situation.

One way to go about counter-attacking is to stop paying taxes. A tax revolt would be in order.I always wear my aluminum foil hat so all is good. The masks keep out the 5 G from entering my mouth and irradiating my dick from the inside.

Got to clear the browser history though. Government might come after me for looking at midget-on-puppy porn.

When you believe that the people in power are idiots, the conspiracy theories are much less believable. Believers in global government control theories seem to be giving these people way too much credit. How one listens to half of the world leaders speak and come out thinking that those people have the discipline, foresight, and intellectual capacity to orchestrate such intricate plans is beyond me.

I much prefer the theory of ineptitude and inefficiency in a disjunct world being the cause of much of today's problems.

Chaos and entropy are much stronger forces than power hungry governments and evil scientists.

Mursenary
08-09-21, 17:03
Are you really complaining about fake data when your total population count for the UK is only 44 million? Take a reality check and return!This one doesn't understand that 44 million is for adults 18 and over who are either double vaxxed or not vaxxed at all which is the demographic of study in the published briefing. Last I check, UK had millions of under 18 minors and several million having only had one dose of the vaccine.

The anti-covid-vaccine guys have been really failing with data analysis. But bias will lead people to do that.

Arnold15
08-09-21, 17:54
When you believe that the people in power are idiots.Note that I have not written a single word about "Global government control theories". Only you have.

Yes, they are idiots.

But seen through by a few. Hopefully more people open their eyes.

All risk groups have got vaccine in Germany. No need at all to have any further restrictions.

Such STUPID restrictions were never applied during the 1958 (Asian) and 1968 (HongKong) flues.

And society recovered very fast.

But not this time.

Questioning the abuses of those in power against their own population has absolutely nothing to do with conspiracy theories.

It is rather about journalists and politicians who have no knowledge at all how pandemies have been handled in the past.

Downandup
08-09-21, 18:01
Are you really complaining about fake data when your total population count for the UK is only 44 million? Take a reality check and return!Hi, this is reality calling. UK population is 69 million but that includes under 18's not only those eligible for vaccination.

Mursenary
08-09-21, 18:27
Note that I have not written a single word about "Global government control theories". Only you have.

Yes, they are idiots.

But seen through by a few. Hopefully more people open their eyes.

All risk groups have got vaccine in Germany. No need at all to have any further restrictions.

Such STUPID restrictions were never applied during the 1958 (Asian) and 1968 (HongKong) flues.

And society recovered very fast.

But not this time.

Questioning the abuses of those in power against their own population has absolutely nothing to do with conspiracy theories.

It is rather about journalists and politicians who have no knowledge at all how pandemies have been handled in the past.I guess I place the "controlling and monitoring" people on the less extreme spectrum of conspiracy theories. I have no problems with the observing by the way.

The flu's of the last generation were not anything like SARS-CoV-2. If criticizing the journalist, one should also blame them for placing COVID strictly as a respiratory disease allowing for people to make such correlations to simple colds and influenza.

COVID is an intravascular inflammatory disease that is transmitted by respiratory routes. Severe symptoms may be first observed in respiratory function but the difference is that it wrecks havoc in vascular endothelium and all downstream effects. Add the fact that it much more contagious with a more insidious latent period allowing for more propagation, and these are the reasons why COVID is a much bigger medical problem than bird flu, swine flu, etc.

Pessimist
08-09-21, 20:00
Spock once said: "The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few." This is why smoking has been banned in public places in many advanced countries. In other words, you are free to kill yourself but your freedom ends where another person's begins. Sorry mate!"The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few." - who decides it? We don't have referendums on every single need, and often needs are not standalone but other conflicting needs exist. In principle what Spock said makes sense but it is never cut and dried.

We don't have Greek elders at the town squares deciding things in a voice vote. Even in democracies, what is the need and who gets to articulate what is the need of the many is never very obvious. These days, things are even more screwed up with social media and polls and 55% voter participation and unruly fights about legitimacy of vote and other things. In China, CCP with a few million or a few dozen million members decides for the whole country what the needs of the whole country are, and even more so, emperor Xi decides what is good and what is not. Last year, coaching centers were good, 3 years ago games were good, now suddenly they are not good. For 40 years, one child is good, now 3 children it is.

NiteRiderCal
08-09-21, 20:16
Your anti-covid-vax compatriot, HornyHarry, provided some good statistics that refute your claim that risk / benefit only favors the old with comorbidities.

Deaths

Vaxxed: 13.48 out of the population of how may? Let just ban car, plan, food, knives, hookers. Especially hookers. . let just ban everything.

And how many people that die are over 50? Yeah close to 10 time. Nice try.

Sirioja
08-09-21, 22:01
Dude,

Unfortunately for you, you are not able to think logically. You wrote repeatedly that you are fitter than Sagan. If you would have said only that you did one climb faster than the grupetto, I would have left you alone with your delusions. Everybody knows that the grupetto goes as slow as possible. It's like saying that I can do 100 m faster than Usain Bolt if Usain Bolt decides he only wants to walk, not run. But you kept claiming that you are fitter and you would do long climbs faster than him.No, grupetto try to arrive on time, not to be put out of race. Didn't you see at Tignes? I think 9 racers were off time and race finished for them, when it was a nightmare day for racers with cold rain. After la Madeleine, Sagan was already very late so he couldn't be so slow and needed grupetto to finish on time to try to get his beloved green suit. I should have written I'm lighter than him, don't you know light is right for sport cars since Colin Chapman and Lotus, when he is too heavy to climb fast for more than Poggio. Here, in Moutiers, when I say I will climb Loze, they ask: You succeed to arrive on top? You should try. Fun real sport.

Wanking
08-09-21, 23:10
Hey guys,

Can anyone tell me if my covid vaccine passport from another European which is uploaded to my phone will suffice as proof of vaccine for entry into German FKK club??

Thanks.

Mursenary
08-09-21, 23:24
Hey guys,

Can anyone tell me if my covid vaccine passport from another European which is uploaded to my phone will suffice as proof of vaccine for entry into German FKK club??

Thanks.They don't scan and rarely cross verify with identification so decent chance of getting by but still a chance of getting caught. At Sharks and Oase, worst case is that you'll pay the for 5 euro test. Other clubs, worst case is to have to go get one which will likely not result until after several hours unless the testing site hooks you up with instant results. Maybe if you make up a story that you have to catch a flight. But if going after business hours, you're screwed and your only option is to go to an after hours spot such as the airport which will overcharge. Better to just go get the test on your way to the airport.

Mursenary
08-09-21, 23:25
Hey guys,

Thanks.They don't scan and rarely cross verify with identification so decent chance of getting by but still a chance of getting caught. At Sharks and Oase, worst case is that you'll pay the for 5 euro test. Other clubs, worst case is to have to go get one which will likely not result until after several hours unless the testing site hooks you up with instant results. Maybe if you make up a story that you have to catch a flight. But if going after business hours, you're screwed and your only option is to go to an after hours spot such as the airport which will overcharge. Better to just go get the test on your way to the club.

Mursenary
08-09-21, 23:38
48 out of the population of how may? Let just ban car, plan, food, knives, hookers. Especially hookers. . let just ban everything.

And how many people that die are over 50? Yeah close to 10 time. Nice try.That wasn't the point of the original post was it? Point was about vaccine effectiveness and the original poster's claim that more vaxxed people are dying than unvaxxed. How many unvaxxed people over 50 died? Well nearly twice as many but from a pool twenty times greater. So proportionately 10 times more unvaxxed died than unvaxxed.

I assume that during your cutting edge research years you didn't do your own statistical analysis. Or perhaps you are actually capable but just being deceitful, which is worse in my opinion.

So which is it, are you deceitful or inept?

If you were a researcher, you have all the traits of someone who fakes their data.

Mursenary
08-10-21, 00:21
48 out of the population of how may? Let just ban car, plan, food, knives, hookers. Especially hookers. . let just ban everything.

And how many people that die are over 50? Yeah close to 10 time. Nice try.Hell, your own post centered around the premise of "risk / benefit for only the old. "

Hence the cited accompanying hospitalization and emergency room visit data you conveniently cropped. In the young, 10 x as many hospital visits while only making up only 30% of the pool. Hashtag Risk / Benefit.

I see your playbook: "When the argument sucks, pivot and change the subject."

PaulInZurich
08-10-21, 02:06
I should have written I'm lighter than him...Back to where we started. You are for sure lighter, but so are children too. Since you have very little power, you are slower.

Does your argument that since you are lighter you must climb faster, apply to WVA as well? He is much heavier than you.

PaulInZurich
08-10-21, 02:18
light is right for sport cars since Colin Chapman and Lotus..You are no Lotus. More like a Citroen 2 CV, the one for 1949 with 9 hp, about to fall apart.

NiteRiderCal
08-10-21, 03:01
Hell, your own post centered around the premise of "risk / benefit for only the old. "

Hence the cited accompanying hospitalization and emergency room visit data you conveniently cropped. In the young, 10 x as many hospital visits while only making up only 30% of the pool. Hashtag Risk / Benefit.

I see your playbook: "When the argument sucks, pivot and change the subject."First I have not read the link, I have a real job. However, looking at post from you and other.

Deaths.

Vaxxed: 13.

I'm not sure what the time frame is, or what percent of the population is under 50. I don't even know what co-morbidity they have. That number seem very small, it is just a flu.

From your post and other, there was a total of 655 death. So most of the death is over 50. A population that is 90 to 100% vaxxed and that should reduce death rate. But still, most of the death is in old people.

Old people don't have to worry about long term risk, how long are they going to live? As I said in past post, the vax do help reduce hospitalization and death in this group.

For younger people, you already know my concern. But I will list it out again.

As you have admitted, the vaccine do a poor job as reducing transmission. You finally stop comparing covid vax (laughably suck vax) with transmission reduction of polio / measles vaccine (a real vaccine). This lead to increase mutation, evolutionary pressure will lead to immune escape. Now, the UK SAGE admitted they are concern about high vaccination rate will lead to immune escape.

The vax fuck up innate antibody against future variant in young people. If this vax can reduce the R0 like polio / measles vaccine, than who care about innate antibody. But it suck.

A vaccine race war may lead to antigenic imprinting. It may take a few / several years but imprinting will render all future vaccine and adaptive immunity worthless.

Lastly, the risk of covid in young healthy people is low, it is a common cold. Sure, the vaxx will help, but there is a unknown long term risk. Why put this group in harm way, when they don't have much in term of benefit.

NiteRiderCal
08-10-21, 03:08
I forgot, those younger person would not be in the hospital if they know about ivermectin. Side note, contact tracing reveal that I unknowingly spend 4 hours with a covid positive person. I'm negative. How come covid just don't like me?

Pistons
08-10-21, 10:10
Hi, this is reality calling. UK population is 69 million but that includes under 18's not only those eligible for vaccination.Now you are just selecting the data you prefer. To skew the numbers.

Pistons
08-10-21, 10:22
Yes, but that's why they will come up with CBDCs, Central Bank Digital Currencies. Then "they" will just take without asking any questions.

By the way, an interesting court case took place in Canada, where a guy appealed a see $ 1200 fine: https://rumble.com/vksea4-canada-important-sentence-dispute-covid-19-existence.html.

At 5:00 in the video: the guy requested evidence of that the SARS-Cov-2 virus has actually been isolated in a lab, and the Alberta Province lawyer replied with "the CMOH has no material evidence. " (CMOH = Chief Medical Officer of Health).

Translation: the authorities can't even prove in a laboratory that the SARS-CoV-2 virus exists! LOL!Well the original sample the Chinese got from that bat cave back in 2015 got isolated, so I guess the Canadians just aren't up to date. Though the tests are pure random garbage. They won't get anything from those. The point of the PCR tests is just to give people some of that aerogel used for the chipping.

Also, they had to release the disease also, as explained here:

https://youtu.be/V5ATxwXSvKo

And we all know the people behind this is laughing their asses off considering they showed us their cards long time ago when they got in contact with the creators of the simpsons. Then again, The Simpsons is after all also proof that we are just living in a simulation.

Arnold15
08-10-21, 11:08
I guess I place the "controlling and monitoring" people on the less extreme spectrum of conspiracy theories. I have no problems with the observing by the way.

The flu's of the last generation were not anything like SARS-CoV-2. If criticizing the journalist, one should also blame them for placing COVID strictly as a respiratory disease allowing for people to make such correlations to simple colds and influenza.

COVID is an intravascular inflammatory disease that is transmitted by respiratory routes. Severe symptoms may be first observed in respiratory function but the difference is that it wrecks havoc in vascular endothelium and all downstream effects. Add the fact that it much more contagious with a more insidious latent period allowing for more propagation, and these are the reasons why COVID is a much bigger medical problem than bird flu, swine flu, etc.Yes, Covid is much more contagious than the flu. And history has shown that there is a negative correlation between infectivity and mortality. A virus that kills its host does not have time infect others. Thus, Covid has LOW mortality.

Leading researchers in the world (John Ioannidis and Jay Bhattacharya, Stanford) have calculated that the mortality rate (dead / infected) is about 0. 2 - 0. 3 percent. So the same level as a serious annual flu.

And for this, politicians in England, France, Italy and Spain have wanted to destroy entire societies and destroy the future of our young generations - without any success.
Mortality by covid has nothing to do with the restrictions, but is rather linked to the state of health and age among the population.

Despite the high level of contagion, stupid politicians (Australia, China) have believed that the virus can be eradicated or eliminated. Now we know it did not work.

Rocky V
08-10-21, 11:47
"The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few." - who decides it? We don't have referendums on every single need, and often needs are not standalone but other conflicting needs exist. In principle what Spock said makes sense but it is never cut and dried.

We don't have Greek elders at the town squares deciding things in a voice vote. Even in democracies, what is the need and who gets to articulate what is the need of the many is never very obvious. These days, things are even more screwed up with social media and polls and 55% voter participation and unruly fights about legitimacy of vote and other things. In China, CCP with a few million or a few dozen million members decides for the whole country what the needs of the whole country are, and even more so, emperor Xi decides what is good and what is not. Last year, coaching centers were good, 3 years ago games were good, now suddenly they are not good. For 40 years, one child is good, now 3 children it is.In a pandemic our 'Greek elders' are the WHO, CDC, EMA and similar independent regulatory medical bodies. It is so frustrating when people say 'Do your own research and you will see' as if a 30 min google search would replace years of study and research of people working at the WHO, CDC and EMA. The vaccines have been shown to significantly lower hospitalization, mortality and transmission rates and that's what counts to come out of this pandemic. Following the scientific advice of scientists and medical doctors in a pandemic has nothing to do with democracy. Of course, governments need to strike a balance between the scientific advice and the economy but countries that ignored the scientific advice at the start of the pandemic (Brazil, USA, UK and India) have experienced the highest death toll. South Korea never had a proper lockdown because people complied with the rules and Japan, one of the most populated advanced economies, has had a death toll 10-times lower than UK. I know you are a highly educated individual and it shows from the way you write, but as you trust the experts in other fields please trust those people who have spent years researching and studying infectious diseases. Most of the time infectious disease researchers are very passionate people and they dedicate their lives to fight against new dangerous viruses or bacteria. Dr. Tse Yuen-man (HK Hospital) and Dr Carlo Urbani (WHO), who discovered the first SARS virus were perfectly aware of the dangerous nature of the virus and they both died from contracting the disease while researching how the virus worked and replicated. In what other fields people are ready to sacrifice their lives for advancing scientific knowledge?

HammerTime96
08-10-21, 15:36
Don't let politicians and Big Pharma scare you into believing that vaccination is the only solution.

https://www.jpost.com/health-science/covid-90-percent-of-patients-treated-with-new-israeli-drug-discharged-in-5-days-675961

COVID: 90% of patients treated with new Israeli drug discharged in 5 days"Covid1984" the disease that develops from the SARS-CoV-2 virus (if it even exists in the first place, because this alleged "virus" hasn't even been isolated in a laboratory) is perfectly treatable, but the politicians and Big Pharma rather let hundreds of thousands of intubated patients die on ICU wards so they can push their vaccines and vaccine passports.

They don't care about "science" or "people's health. " If that was true, why have you been able to buy cigarettes for the last 20-30 years since we know that smoking poses a serious health risk They only care about pushing their sick totalitarian 'population control' ideology, that's why "they" get so nervous when other scientists disagree or discover an effective and cheap way to treat patients.

So let's wait for the next global Facebook / YouTube / Reuters / Twitter / MSM misinformation campaign just like they did with HCQ and Ivermectin.

Turgid
08-10-21, 15:47
..... So the same level as a serious annual flu.....In 2017 to 2018 over a period of 12 months between 291,000 and 646,000 people worldwide died from seasonal influenza. Covid 19 has over a period of 18 months killed over 4,000,000 people. Perhaps that's the reason governments are going berserk at the moment.

HammerTime96
08-10-21, 16:43
In 2017 to 2018 over a period of 12 months between 291,000 and 646,000 people worldwide died from seasonal influenza. Covid 19 has over a period of 18 months killed over 4,000,000 people. Perhaps that's the reason governments are going berserk at the moment.That's because now they count everybody who dies with comorbidities as "covid19 death."

In the UK they even counted anyone who died after a positive Covid test as a "Covid death. " Die in a motorcycle crash or a car accident? "Covid!" Died of a heart attack? Covid! Died of cancer? Covid!

https://www.bbc.com/news/health-53722711

Previously, people in England who died at any point following a positive test, regardless of cause, were counted in the figures.Also in the US they tried every trick in the book to manipulate "Covid deaths" upwards:

https://wpde.com/news/nation-world/man-who-died-in-motorcycle-crash-counted-as-covid-19-death-in-florida-report-07-18-2020

Man who died in motorcycle crash counted as COVID-19 death in Florida: Report..The "hospitalization rate" was also heavily manipulated. People showing up with in the hospital ER with a broken leg or chest pain were tested for "Covid," and if they tested positive then they suddenly ended up as "hospitalized because of Covid:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2021/07/26/exclusive-half-covid-hospitalisations-tested-positive-admission/

It's amazing how easy some people swallow the government lies.

Arnold15
08-10-21, 17:12
In 2017 to 2018 over a period of 12 months between 291,000 and 646,000 people worldwide died from seasonal influenza. Covid 19 has over a period of 18 months killed over 4,000,000 people. Perhaps that's the reason governments are going berserk at the moment.They died WITH Covid, not by Covid.

It is also about people +75 years with underlying fatal diseases, who would have died in any case within a few months.

No autopsies have been performed by the actual cause of death.

There are examples of severe influenza, e.g. in 1993 if I remember correctly, which took significantly more casualties than those you state.

Pessimist
08-10-21, 17:18
In 2017 to 2018 over a period of 12 months between 291,000 and 646,000 people worldwide died from seasonal influenza. Covid 19 has over a period of 18 months killed over 4,000,000 people. Perhaps that's the reason governments are going berserk at the moment.I think that 4 million amount is almost certainly understated. Our India analyst was saying that deaths were way higher than whatever the government was reporting in April, May and June months. Indian government was saying 4,000 to 5,000 were dying daily but in her field checks, the true amount was in the range of 100,000 to 150,000 on a daily basis and she had tons of field checks to back her analysis. That wave lasted several weeks. It is possible that a few million died in India alone in a couple of months. That same situation might be the case in several emerging markets. And almost certainly, CCP numbers about China are quite bogus and are possibly total fabrications. Reports now say Covid was circulating from September of 2019, if not earlier. If CCP had leaked it intentionally, it was a question of what was a tolerable death count before they shut down and dumped it on the rest of this world in their genocidal thirst.

Rocky V
08-10-21, 17:25
For younger people, you already know my concern. But I will list it out again.

You finally stop comparing covid vax (laughably suck vax) with transmission reduction of polio / measles vaccine (a real vaccine). This lead to increase mutation, evolutionary pressure will lead to immune escape. Now, the UK SAGE admitted they are concern about high vaccination rate will lead to immune escape.

The vax fuck up innate antibody against future variant in young people. If this vax can reduce the R0 like polio / measles vaccine, than who care about innate antibody. But it suck.

A vaccine race war may lead to antigenic imprinting. It may take a few / several years but imprinting will render all future vaccine and adaptive immunity worthless.

Lastly, the risk of covid in young healthy people is low, it is a common cold. Sure, the vaxx will help, but there is a unknown long term risk. Why put this group in harm way, when they don't have much in term of benefit.Now I get your game, you take hypotheses as facts and facts as hypotheses depending on your preference and personal delusions! Good strategy but you still sound ridiculous!

Mursenary
08-10-21, 17:46
Yes, Covid is much more contagious than the flu. And history has shown that there is a negative correlation between infectivity and mortality. A virus that kills its host does not have time infect others. Thus, Covid has LOW mortality.

Leading researchers in the world (John Ioannidis and Jay Bhattacharya, Stanford) have calculated that the mortality rate (dead / infected) is about 0. 2 - 0. 3 percent. So the same level as a serious annual flu.

And for this, politicians in England, France, Italy and Spain have wanted to destroy entire societies and destroy the future of our young generations - without any success.
Mortality by covid has nothing to do with the restrictions, but is rather linked to the state of health and age among the population.

Despite the high level of contagion, stupid politicians (Australia, China) have believed that the virus can be eradicated or eliminated. Now we know it did not work.There's what we want to believe then there's reality. These "leading researchers" are making claims not backed by population level numbers and certainly not what most clinicians are seeing.

Comparing to the flu is still a foley as they are different disease processes. Transmissaabilty and mortality correlation is generally correct but is not concrete, for mutation within a specific virus that adage applies, but certainly not when comparing different virii. Like I said, covid is more infectious but it also has a longer latent period. That's the problem, more infectious, longer latent equals less able to detect, detain, and control.

This is the problem with the internet. Everyone thinks they are experts or have access to the most trustworthy information when the average person either doesn't know how or have the desire to actually vet their sourced or be bothered to understand complex fields.

Pistons
08-10-21, 18:48
Arnold: the correlation between infectivity and mortality is nonsensical bogus. For one, it shows that scientists are lacking data in every situation. Especially most likely when mortality rates are high, but also currently when the test kits are bogus themselves. But also it forgets the link to our natural immune system, by how we need our immune system to be in constant on-mode in order to have a strong functioning defence. And lastly, it forgets about the Spanish flu, and the diseases Europeans brought over to America.

Pistons
08-10-21, 18:51
This is the problem with the internet. Everyone thinks they are experts or have access to the most trustworthy information when the average person either doesn't know how or have the desire to actually vet their sourced or be bothered to understand complex fields.Your mirror posts are sometimes hilarious to read. You should start with stand up comedy! I think I have counted a few dousing posts in the last year now where you project others in the image of yourself. Geez. Your NPC programmer is really doing a poor job.

ShooBree
08-10-21, 19:08
I went to Spain fucked 8 hookers and now I have been back home for a few days ready to take my second dose of the vaccine tomorrow and no signs of any covid-19.

If the vaccine is so great why are so many countries requiring visitors to get a PCR-test? Maybe the vaccine is not so great after all.

I'm already making plans for my next trip in November / December, of my top 5 destinations Brazil, UAE and Azerbajdzjan require a pcr-test, Morocco depending on what country I transit through and Colombia is Open to all travelers. It makes me regret getting vaccinated, I thought it would be my ticket back to normal.

ShooBree
08-10-21, 19:21
In a pandemic our 'Greek elders' are the WHO, CDC, EMA and similar independent regulatory medical bodies. It is so frustrating when people say 'Do your own research and you will see' as if a 30 min google search would replace years of study and research of people working at the WHO, CDC and EMA. The vaccines have been shown to significantly lower hospitalization, mortality and transmission rates and that's what counts to come out of this pandemic. Following the scientific advice of scientists and medical doctors in a pandemic has nothing to do with democracy. Of course, governments need to strike a balance between the scientific advice and the economy but countries that ignored the scientific advice at the start of the pandemic (Brazil, USA, UK and India) have experienced the highest death toll. South Korea never had a proper lockdown because people complied with the rules and Japan, one of the most populated advanced economies, has had a death toll 10-times lower than UK. I know you are a highly educated individual and it shows from the way you write, but as you trust the experts in other fields please trust those people who have spent years researching and studying infectious diseases. Most of the time infectious disease researchers are very passionate people and they dedicate their lives to fight against new dangerous viruses or bacteria. Dr. Tse Yuen-man (HK Hospital) and Dr Carlo Urbani (WHO), who discovered the first SARS virus were perfectly aware of the dangerous nature of the virus and they both died from contracting the disease while researching how the virus worked and replicated. In what other fields people are ready to sacrifice their lives for advancing scientific knowledge?Spoken as a true demagogue, why do you ignore the fact that India, USA and Brazil are among the most populated countries on Earth? You're using a bad metric, you should be talking about most deaths per capita. But of course that wouldn't fit your agenda considering the fact that none of the countries you mentioned are among the five countries with most deaths per capita.

Also, India took the pandemic extremely seriously in the beginning. The Police even attacked people going to buy food.

Its interesting to see how you got nothing to say about Peru or Mexico.

BigBuddy69
08-10-21, 19:23
There are examples of severe influenza, e.g. in 1993 if I remember correctly, which took significantly more casualties than those you state.They died with the flu, not from the flu. No autopsies have been performed, maybe they died from appendicitis. Or spontaneous combustion.

https://eu.news-journalonline.com/story/news/local/2021/08/09/daytona-beach-radio-host-marc-bernier-hospitalized-covid-19/5538844001/

One more to go!

NiteRiderCal
08-10-21, 19:34
That's because now they count everybody who dies with comorbidities as "covid19 death."

In the UK they even counted anyone who died after a positive Covid test as a "Covid death. " Die in a motorcycle crash or a car accident? "Covid!" Died of a heart attack? Covid! Died of cancer? Covid!

Also in the US they tried every trick in the book to manipulate "Covid deaths" upwards:

https://wpde.com/news/nation-world/man-who-died-in-motorcycle-crash-counted-as-covid-19-death-in-florida-report-07-18-2020

The "hospitalization rate" was also heavily manipulated. People showing up with in the hospital ER with a broken leg or chest pain were tested for "Covid," and if they tested positive then they suddenly ended up as "hospitalized because of Covid:.Also, as they rolled out the vaccine, they changed the PCR cycle threshold to make the vaccine look good. To make it seem as the vaccine prevent infection. Now, they have to admit that it can not prevent infection and the vaccinated also are spreading covid. So, they changes the goal post to it prevent death and hospitalization.

While a drug cost 1 $ is way better than the vax in its ability to prevent infection. If they wanted to they can use this cheap drug to wipe out and eradicate the pandemic. But time is running out on the option.

Rocky V
08-10-21, 20:08
"Covid1984" the disease that develops from the SARS-CoV-2 virus (if it even exists in the first place, because this alleged "virus" hasn't even been isolated in a laboratory) is perfectly treatable, but the politicians and Big Pharma rather let hundreds of thousands of intubated patients die on ICU wards so they can push their vaccines and vaccine passports.Yes, I've seen it with my own eyes patients asking for a sip of bleach to cure their covid infection in hospitals, while doctors and nurses kept giving them oxygen to breath! Unbelievable, everybody knows we don't need oxygen to breath, I once put my head under water for almost a minute and I survived. There is the evidence we don't need oxygen to breath.

They don't care about "science" or "people's health. " If that was true, why have you been able to buy cigarettes for the last 20-30 years since we know that smoking poses a serious health risk They only care about pushing their sick totalitarian 'population control' ideology, that's why "they" get so nervous when other scientists disagree or discover an effective and cheap way to treat patients.Exactly, I don't know why they can still allow people to buy alcohol, guns, knives, Mac Donald's, sugar, salt. They perfectly know this stuff kills people. The governments should ban all the unhealthy stuff, so that we can get angry with them and call them communists.

Again, sweetie, don't go near sharp things and do not play in the streets after dark, ok?

Arnold15
08-10-21, 20:10
This is the problem with the internet. Everyone thinks they are experts or have access to the most trustworthy information when the average person either doesn't know how or have the desire to actually vet their sourced or be bothered to understand complex fields.The biggest problem is that politicians have introduced restrictions and lockdowns in the belief that this is effective. Such lockdowns have never been undertaken before in history.
Thus, the entire burden of proof lies on those who want to lockdown.

No cost-benefit analysis has ever been performed.

And there is still no evidence that lockdowns have been efficient in any way.

The restrictions have had gigantic negative externalities on the national economy (unemployment, bankruptcies, rampant government debt), democratic freedoms and rights and not least public health (increased abuse, mental illness, physical inactivity).

Locking people up in their homes for a long time has catastrophic consequences for mental health. But it was nothing that neither the virologists, the journalists nor the politicians have ever understood.

Nor "the average person" in this thread.

Pessimist
08-10-21, 20:15
In a pandemic our 'Greek elders' are the WHO, CDC, EMA and similar independent regulatory medical bodies. It is so frustrating when people say 'Do your own research and you will see' as if a 30 min google search would replace years of study and research of people working at the WHO, CDC and EMA. The vaccines have been shown to significantly lower hospitalization, mortality and transmission rates and that's what counts to come out of this pandemic. Following the scientific advice of scientists and medical doctors in a pandemic has nothing to do with democracy. Of course, governments need to strike a balance between the scientific advice and the economy but countries that ignored the scientific advice at the start of the pandemic (Brazil, USA, UK and India) have experienced the highest death toll. South Korea never had a proper lockdown because people complied with the rules and Japan, one of the most populated advanced economies, has had a death toll 10-times lower than UK. I know you are a highly educated individual and it shows from the way you write, but as you trust the experts in other fields please trust those people who have spent years researching and studying infectious diseases. Most of the time infectious disease researchers are very passionate people and they dedicate their lives to fight against new dangerous viruses or bacteria. Dr. Tse Yuen-man (HK Hospital) and Dr Carlo Urbani (WHO), who discovered the first SARS virus were perfectly aware of the dangerous nature of the virus and they both died from contracting the disease while researching how the virus worked and replicated. In what other fields people are ready to sacrifice their lives for advancing scientific knowledge?I have no interest in getting involved in all these endless debates about pandemic.

My point was strictly about the Spock quote.

As a techie, I am also a Trekkie and Spock was a hero growing up.

But, it is also a borderline communist quote.

In western societies, we have individual freedoms. The rights of every individual are paramount. The surest way an autocratic government can take away the rights of an individual is by arguing that the individual should sacrifice his / her rights in the interest of many.

And the people who ask such a sacrifice of others always ask it of others; they never sacrifice those rights themselves. But even that is besides the point. Whether you sacrifice your own rights or not, you have no right to demand another individual to sacrifice and give up his god and constitution granted rights.

Spock gave up his life in the interests of many. That is an individual choice he made. He did not ask someone else to sacrifice.

And the smoking in common areas is a bad example / analogy. An individual is not sacrificing his right to smoke by giving up smoking in common areas. By smoking in common areas, you are taking away the right to live from another individual. Our constitution never said individual rights include the right to take away the rights of other individuals.

Pessimist
08-10-21, 20:33
In a pandemic our 'Greek elders' are the WHO, CDC, EMA and similar independent regulatory medical bodies. It is so frustrating when people say 'Do your own research and you will see' as if a 30 min google search would replace years of study and research of people working at the WHO, CDC and EMA. The vaccines have been shown to significantly lower hospitalization, mortality and transmission rates and that's what counts to come out of this pandemic. Following the scientific advice of scientists and medical doctors in a pandemic has nothing to do with democracy. Of course, governments need to strike a balance between the scientific advice and the economy but countries that ignored the scientific advice at the start of the pandemic (Brazil, USA, UK and India) have experienced the highest death toll. South Korea never had a proper lockdown because people complied with the rules and Japan, one of the most populated advanced economies, has had a death toll 10-times lower than UK. I know you are a highly educated individual and it shows from the way you write, but as you trust the experts in other fields please trust those people who have spent years researching and studying infectious diseases. Most of the time infectious disease researchers are very passionate people and they dedicate their lives to fight against new dangerous viruses or bacteria. Dr. Tse Yuen-man (HK Hospital) and Dr Carlo Urbani (WHO), who discovered the first SARS virus were perfectly aware of the dangerous nature of the virus and they both died from contracting the disease while researching how the virus worked and replicated. In what other fields people are ready to sacrifice their lives for advancing scientific knowledge?BTW, against my better judgement I am going to say this because I did not want to get involved in these pandemic, vaccination fights. But it is absurd to blame poor countries like Brazil, India and others for "ignoring the scientific advice" as you phrased it. Brazil is a large country but the population density in the big metros and favelas is quite high. In India, it is extreme all over the country as I understand it, and judging by 1.3 billion people in a country a third or fourth the area of US, the density must be extreme all over. Also, most people live in poverty or somewhere in that range. Most of the population in these poor nations don't have pantries stocked with food, they don't "work from home". "If you don't work on a day, you don't eat" said our analyst who covers these markets. Even in developed countries, the percent of jobs that can be done by sheltering in, in a socially distanced manner are less than half; in poor countries, that percent is a miniscule. And all these apply to Lagos or Johannesberg, or Tehran or any other 3rd world metro.

Rocky V
08-10-21, 20:54
The biggest problem is that politicians have introduced restrictions and lockdowns in the belief that this is effective. Such lockdowns have never been undertaken before in history.
Thus, the entire burden of proof lies on those who want to lockdown.Isaac Newton made several key discoveries, while in lockdown during the Great Plague in 1665-6 (https://www.cam.ac.uk/alumni/life-in-lockdown). Shakespeare wrote King Lear while under lockdown during plague (1605-6). The Adriatic port city of Ragusa (modern-day Dubrovnik) was the first to pass legislation in 1377, requiring the mandatory quarantine of all incoming ships and trade caravans in order to screen for infection.

https://pmj.bmj.com/content/96/1140/633

Centuries later and some delusional people prefer to ignore the facts and believe in whatever QAnon feed them or to a guy that truly believes Queen Elizabeth II is indeed a reptilian.

Sirioja
08-10-21, 22:35
You are no Lotus. More like a Citroen 2 CV, the one for 1949 with 9 hp, about to fall apart.Citroën 2 CV was also very light and passing everywhere, when Mercedes or BMW couldn't. Already climbed on top of Iseran 2770 high. Machine is in action now, until 2 October for Verbier.

Mr Ho
08-10-21, 23:02
LOL some people (eg you) think one move at a time, and some people (eg me) think multiple moves at a time in chess. Any smart monger (or any man with a dick and some libido, as well as the girls / guys who know how to make money using their body and some brain) would support a pro-freedom party which will not only keep prostitution open without any fear of repetitive useless lockdowns, but will also get rid of stupid condom laws, zoning laws etc. Not so genius though if you prefer CBJ or fucking your same old fugly wife for rest of your life haha.

Now, anyone knows of such a pro-freedom party in Germany?Talking about freedom in the time of pandemic like this is not very smart thing to do, but right thing to crave, keep on dreaming and beg to CCP to liberate us from this insanity restrictions that they set upon us LOL! Almost 2 years of this lock down on a lot of things including free loving flying penis of us mongers LOL!

Once upon our time, our penis used to fly around the world and free, now we are all trapped mongers LOL!

NiteRiderCal
08-11-21, 01:25
I think we should ban hooker. Not just make it illegal, but kill everyone engage in this dangerous activity of spreading dangerous disease to somebody.

Mursenary
08-11-21, 01:46
The biggest problem is that politicians have introduced restrictions and lockdowns in the belief that this is effective. Such lockdowns have never been undertaken before in history.
Thus, the entire burden of proof lies on those who want to lockdown.

No cost-benefit analysis has ever been performed.

And there is still no evidence that lockdowns have been efficient in any way.

The restrictions have had gigantic negative externalities on the national economy (unemployment, bankruptcies, rampant government debt), democratic freedoms and rights and not least public health (increased abuse, mental illness, physical inactivity).

Locking people up in their homes for a long time has catastrophic consequences for mental health. But it was nothing that neither the virologists, the journalists nor the politicians have ever understood.

Nor "the average person" in this thread.Lockdowns are terrible but I'll ask again the question that was never answered.

What's the alternative? Real world study of no lockdowns: Lombardi, Italy and NYC, USA in March 2020. What happens when those situations happen across every populated area in the world. What is the cost-benefit of that?

I'm sure in hindsight one could come up with a more precise way, but what is it? Maybe someone can Monday Morning quarterback their way to the better play.

You can society-Darwin your way and have governments make recommendations but I have little faith in the general population's ability to exercise discipline the way the Swedes did.

Reality matters.

Mursenary
08-11-21, 02:03
Also, as they rolled out the vaccine, they changed the PCR cycle threshold to make the vaccine look good. To make it seem as the vaccine prevent infection. Now, they have to admit that it can not prevent infection and the vaccinated also are spreading covid. So, they changes the goal post to it prevent death and hospitalization.

While a drug cost 1 $ is way better than the vax in its ability to prevent infection. If they wanted to they can use this cheap drug to wipe out and eradicate the pandemic. But time is running out on the option.No vaccine has the primary intent of stopping transmission. At best, they are so effective that they allow the body to mount such a quick response to reduce the contagious period to practically zero, but that is a side benefit if possible. Preparing the body for future infections has always been the primary goal.

But even for Delta and for a time when antibody titers in the vaccinated are lower than in initial months, in addition to providing the individual with protection, the current vaccines still reduce contagious period to lower than if one was the mount a much slower natural response on their own.

Less contagion over a shorter period of time = less transmission from the vaccinated.

That's a basic concept of immunology.

I recently listened to a podcast where a medical doctor gave his accounts of people giving feedback / criticism of his positions. It was intriguing in that it pointed out that the anti-covid-vax counterarguments always came from non clinical scientists but hardly ever from clinical doctors. These academic / research scientists hardly ever integrate clinical intricacies (the more real-world application). Medical science is more intricate and variable and not so binary as the world of bench and research scientists. In short, tagging "scientists" to a title has limited value when speaking of the real world practice of medicine and public health because they don't approach the problem with an understanding of the entire picture.

Mursenary
08-11-21, 02:12
That's because now they count everybody who dies with comorbidities as "covid19 death."

Also in the US they tried every trick in the book to manipulate "Covid deaths" upwards:

The "hospitalization rate" was also heavily manipulated. People showing up with in the hospital ER with a broken leg or chest pain were tested for "Covid," and if they tested positive then they suddenly ended up as "hospitalized because of Covid:.Then why did we run out of ventilators and dialysis machines? At it's height last winter, my state had 6 dialysis machines left and my hospital was reduced to putting people on transport vents. On the worst night, we had ER nurses using bag valve masks on patients for several hours as we waited for vented patients to eventually die.

Easy to take your positions when you have no idea how bad it got in the hospitals.

Mursenary
08-11-21, 02:23
Your mirror posts are sometimes hilarious to read. You should start with stand up comedy! I think I have counted a few dousing posts in the last year now where you project others in the image of yourself. Geez. Your NPC programmer is really doing a poor job.When speaking of expertise in one's own field, my contribution to the health of other humans speaks for itself. An easily replaceable, self proclaimed media communications expert who can't even spell, on the other hand, is quite embarrassing. Almost as embarrassing as being a quantified 3 on a scale of 10. Ugly and worthless sounds like a terrible existence.

Mursenary
08-11-21, 02:31
There are examples of severe influenza, e.g. in 1993 if I remember correctly, which took significantly more casualties than those you state.How many people died of influenza in 1993? 1994?

Seems like a false claim to me.

Pistons
08-11-21, 05:31
When speaking of expertise in one's own field, my contribution to the health of other humans speaks for itself.You were the nurse who jabbed people to death?

Also, you can always blame it on a mirco-penis when people get long term ill from the vaccines:

https://youtu.be/TuEKb9Ktqhc

Pistons
08-11-21, 05:54
When speaking of expertise in one's own field, my contribution to the health of other humans speaks for itself.You should go to Romania and apply for a job there:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-57049639

At least the hints are strong there when they send the victims to Draculas Castle in order to get stung. In with the jab, out with the lifeforce. Dracul = devil. So you will be like the devil reincarnate, siphoning out peoples life essence.

Pistons
08-11-21, 05:56
I know what you were really doing when you went to Transylvania that time:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scholomance

You are nothing but a darkspawn by now.

NiteRiderCal
08-11-21, 07:29
No vaccine has the primary intent of stopping transmission.Then explain to me the 94% relative risk reduction. Which was true for a few months. However, my gut knew it was too good to be true and it would not last. Also, explain to me herd immunity. Even if 100% of the population is vaccinated, we still can't get herd immunity.

So how will we get out of this? Is this a forever pandemic? Will we take vaccine, wear mask and put up with restriction for the rest of our life?

Let hope and pray that the saponin adjuvant can stimulate a strong and lasting adaptive t-cell respond that can kill infected cell. Antibody titer alone is not going to do it. It not even about science any more. It is about hope and prayer. Time will tell.

Or we have a cheap drug that reduces the R0 below 1. No need for hope and prayer.

Arnold15
08-11-21, 12:48
Lockdowns are terrible but I'll ask again the question that was never answered.

What's the alternative? Real world study of no lockdowns: Lombardi, Italy and NYC, USA in March 2020. What happens when those situations happen across every populated area in the world. What is the cost-benefit of that?

I'm sure in hindsight one could come up with a more precise way, but what is it? Maybe someone can Monday Morning quarterback their way to the better play.

You can society-Darwin your way and have governments make recommendations but I have little faith in the general population's ability to exercise discipline the way the Swedes did.

Reality matters.Hospitals in New York were never overloaded. There were plenty of extra capacity.

https://apnews.com/article/virus-outbreak-ap-top-news-international-news-weekend-reads-manhattan-e593ba57f37206b495521503d7e5e4c5

Yes, correctly, hospitals in Italy were in fact overloaded. Why? The Italian medical doctors told everyone (also young people) who were infected to rush to the hospitals.

And they did!

The Italian hospitals DID NOT APPLY the TRIAGE priority, which has been well known since the Napoleonic wars. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triage.

(In hell, Germans are policies and Italians are responsible for the organization).

Unsurprisingly, the Italian hospitals were overloaded.

I live in Sweden. The handling of Covid worked well here. And the Triage priority was indeed applied here.

Today I will go to the airport.

4 days with fuck and relax at sauna clubs in Germany for me.

For those who believe that Covid and its delta-, omega- and "bla bla-variants" are dangerous. Do not visit and FKK-club for the next 5 years.

Mursenary
08-11-21, 13:00
Hospitals in New York were never overloaded. There were plenty of extra capacity.

https://apnews.com/article/virus-outbreak-ap-top-news-international-news-weekend-reads-manhattan-e593ba57f37206b495521503d7e5e4c5..Complete utter horse crap. A disingenuously false statement for sure motivated by only believing what you want to believe. Add another to the covid misinformation camp. So many are drawn to ISG.

Posted a link from late April about field when we got slammed in March? The fact that these field hospitals didn't get used only shows that locking down the city actually worked. Really, fuck your lack of integrity.

And the question goes unanswered, if no lock downs and restrictions, do we just let NYC and Milan happen all over the globe?

Kippen
08-11-21, 13:47
Hospitals in New York were never overloaded. There were plenty of extra capacity.

https://apnews.com/article/virus-outbreak-ap-top-news-international-news-weekend-reads-manhattan-e593ba57f37206b495521503d7e5e4c5
I live in Sweden. The handling of Covid worked well here. And the Triage priority was indeed applied here.

Today I will go to the airport.

4 days with fuck and relax at sauna clubs in Germany for me.

For those who believe that Covid and its delta-, omega- and "bla bla-variants" are dangerous. Do not visit and FKK-club for the next 5 years.I wish you all the best! I'm going next week, also from Sweden, to enjoy 6 days at the clubs. Looking forward on your reports before I go.

Rocky V
08-11-21, 14:53
Yes, correctly, hospitals in Italy were in fact overloaded. Why? The Italian medical doctors told everyone (also young people) who were infected to rush to the hospitals.

And they did! This never happened and it is extraordinary that you may actually believe that doctors wanted their hospitals to be overloaded. If you do, I'm very sorry for you as it must be hell being you! Have some respect for the frontline workers as you will surely need them one day. Shame on you!

Gino02
08-11-21, 15:13
Talking about freedom in the time of pandemic like this is not very smart thing to do, but right thing to crave, keep on dreaming and beg to CCP to liberate us from this insanity restrictions that they set upon us LOL! Almost 2 years of this lock down on a lot of things including free loving flying penis of us mongers LOL!

Once upon our time, our penis used to fly around the world and free, now we are all trapped mongers LOL!LOL I agree with you on the current situation that CCP has put us in, but do you really think that things will change or improve unless most people do something different than how they followed current governments blindly? I think you are actually one of the few open minded and smart guys in this forum, so I'm curious to know what you think about how we get out of this mess of restrictions and lockdowns for Covid basic, delta, delta-plus and so on whatever new variants will be coming up in next months and years.

HammerTime96
08-11-21, 16:47
Just look at the elites and how they disregard their own stupid Covid rules, and this will tell you enough about this CaseDemic-PlanDemic-PingDemic-ScamDemic:

Obama partying in Martha's Vineyard, Newsom dining in the French Laundry restaurant, the G7 top brass meeting without masks and social distancing and even standing next to QE2 who is 95 years old and definitely (vaxxed or not) would belong in the HIGH risk category, DNC politicians like Rashida Tlaib who slammed Rand Paul, Newsom (again!) pulling his kids from a maskless summer camp while he himself advocates torturing young children with silly masks;.

Obama's Super-Spreader birthday party: https://www.wionews.com/world/watch-obama-dances-maskless-on-birthday-twitter-bursts-into-debate-404095.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-55168634

https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2020-12-03/skelton-edd-inmate-unemployment-fraud-scandal-french-laundry-embarassment

Merkel, Marcon and von der Leyen meet QE2. Where are the masks? https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9750339/Angela-Merkel-meets-Queen-Windsor-Castle-German-chancellor-prepares-bow-out.html.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9681417/World-leaders-accused-double-standards-ignoring-social-distancing-G7-summit.html

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/rashida-tlaib-spotted-dancing-maskless-at-large-indoor-gathering-in-cdc-orange-zone

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/gavin-newsom-son-summer-camp-removed-maskless-photos

This list goes on and on and on of especially pro-lockdown and pro-mask leftwing party members who flaunt their own rules. The hypocrisy of the extreme left, just like in China or the Soviet Union.

Bonus link for the German viewers, an SPD party meeting without any social distancing or masks: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dmw38kUVGdw.

https://www.welt.de/politik/deutschland/article216730360/Empoerung-ueber-SPD-Wahlparty-ohne-Masken-in-Koeln.html

Mursenary
08-11-21, 18:06
You were the nurse who jabbed people to death?

Also, you can always blame it on a mirco-penis when people get long term ill from the vaccines:

https://youtu.be/TuEKb9KtqhcMore fabricated horse doo doo versus quantifiable measurement of your physically repulsive appearance and useless skillset. I'll take another win.

Mursenary
08-11-21, 18:15
Then explain to me the 94% relative risk reduction. Which was true for a few months. However, my gut knew it was too good to be true and it would not last. Also, explain to me herd immunity. Even if 100% of the population is vaccinated, we still can't get herd immunity.

So how will we get out of this? Is this a forever pandemic? Will we take vaccine, wear mask and put up with restriction for the rest of our life?

Let hope and pray that the saponin adjuvant can stimulate a strong and lasting adaptive t-cell respond that can kill infected cell. Antibody titer alone is not going to do it. It not even about science any more. It is about hope and prayer. Time will tell.

Or we have a cheap drug that reduces the R0 below 1. No need for hope and prayer.There you go thinking binary again when it's all grey. Herd immunity still applies. Lower period of being contagious with lower viral loads in the vaccinated still contribute to herd immunity. Previously infected + vaccinated threshold may just be higher.

Polio is not 100% eliminated but we still consider polio vax a success. Same with Mumps, Measles, Rubella, etc.

Still no conclusive study on Ivermectin. If it ends up working out, awesome. Praising it while saying current vaccines aren't effective just makes things worst. Use your Ivermectin all you want, but spreading misinformation about other useful methods is detrimental to everyone.

Instead of downplaying vaccine effectiveness, you should be promoting more studies on Ivermectin. That's what a real altruistic man of science would do.

ExpatLover
08-11-21, 19:56
Talking about freedom in the time of pandemic like this is not very smart thing to do, but right thing to crave, keep on dreaming and beg to CCP to liberate us from this insanity restrictions that they set upon us LOL! Almost 2 years of this lock down on a lot of things including free loving flying penis of us mongers LOL!

Once upon our time, our penis used to fly around the world and free, now we are all trapped mongers LOL!I visited Japan several times and saw so many beautiful girls, why are you desperately waiting to travel again to Europe, I am quite sure there are also a lot of sex possibilities in Japan.

ExpatLover
08-11-21, 20:00

And they did!

The Italian hospitals DID NOT APPLY the TRIAGE priority, which has been well known since the Napoleonic wars. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triage.

(In hell, Germans are policies and Italians are responsible for the organization).

Unsurprisingly, the Italian hospitals were overloaded.

Today I will go to the airport..No Sir the performance of Sweden is not good, 15000 deaths for 10 M people.

HammerTime96
08-11-21, 20:25
You were the nurse who jabbed people to death?

https://youtu.be/TuEKb9KtqhcTalking about South Park, I think this is the same place where they make the (Sh) City-Vaccine: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enOQozXwctc.

Gino02
08-11-21, 20:27
Just look at the elites and how they disregard their own stupid Covid rules, and this will tell you enough about this CaseDemic-PlanDemic-PingDemic-ScamDemic:

Obama partying in Martha's Vineyard, Newsom dining in the French Laundry restaurant, the G7 top brass meeting without masks and social distancing and even standing next to QE2 who is 95 years old and definitely (vaxxed or not) would belong in the HIGH risk category, DNC politicians like Rashida Tlaib who slammed Rand Paul, Newsom (again!) pulling his kids from a maskless summer camp while he himself advocates torturing young children with silly masks;.

Obama's Super-Spreader birthday party: https://www.wionews.com/world/watch-obama-dances-maskless-on-birthday-twitter-bursts-into-debate-404095.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-55168634

https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2020-12-03/skelton-edd-inmate-unemployment-fraud-scandal-french-laundry-embarassment

Merkel, Marcon and von der Leyen meet QE2. Where are the masks? https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9750339/Angela-Merkel-meets-Queen-Windsor-Castle-German-chancellor-prepares-bow-out.html.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9681417/World-leaders-accused-double-standards-ignoring-social-distancing-G7-summit.html.Why are you exposing all these? The libtards on this forum won't change their mind, because it takes brain and guts to accept the fact that they were wrong in supporting left wing leaders in the first place. Not everyone is like me who was a registered democrat, realized and accepted that it was my mistake and switched political views based on facts and logic.

PaulInZurich
08-11-21, 21:35
Just look at the elites..Who knew that politicians from left to right are corrupt and hypocrites?

In other news, a bear took a dump in the woods.

Breadman
08-11-21, 22:59
Just look at the elites and how they disregard their own stupid Covid rules, and this will tell you enough about this CaseDemic-PlanDemic-PingDemic-ScamDemic:.Well guess all you can do is sit down and take it, screaming at the top of your lungs just ends up on YouTube and people calling you 'Karen'. Its all politicized, every news channel feeding you a line that they are given from their government. The only President telling it like it is look at Duterte's interviews on YouTube, can't help but start rooting for the guy. Well at least the Gestapo haven't show up asking for your papers. Ohhhh wait, they are in Paris from the video below.

https://crazyshit.com/cnt/medias/94399-paris?fbclid=IwAR3-MAv8eooQ4n3gMCsdn7uHZGYfQ8E0V5tkIsGEeNV_R6nmcXlVtyvo1cg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHjlCmdyesY&t=3s

Mursenary
08-11-21, 23:32
Why are you exposing all these? The libtards on this forum won't change their mind, because it takes brain and guts to accept the fact that they were wrong in supporting left wing leaders in the first place. Not everyone is like me who was a registered democrat, realized and accepted that it was my mistake and switched political views based on facts and logic.Well I am an anti-Trump conservative leaner who thinks masks and vaccines are pretty damn good.

I also don't register for parties because they both make you pick a team rather than using good judgement.

It takes more brain and guts to not need a "party" to validate your own opinions.

Left wing, right wing, libtard, CCP, racist innuendos blah blah blah. Mindless dribble.

Mursenary
08-11-21, 23:40
I've heard a lot of racist stuff in my life from people of all backgrounds, black, white, red, brown, yellow. Nearly all of the time, it comes out of the mouths of people with low social value. Weirdos, uglies, lowly educated, culturally limited etc.

Can't recall a single instance when a pretty cool dude with social clout ever expressed anything racists outside of the funny joke amongst friends.

Same trend seems to apply.

NiteRiderCal
08-12-21, 01:38
There you go thinking binary again when it's all grey. Herd immunity still applies. Lower period of being contagious with lower viral loads in the vaccinated still contribute to herd immunity. Previously infected + vaccinated threshold may just be higher.

Polio is not 100% eliminated but we still consider polio vax a success. Same with Mumps, Measles, Rubella, etc.

Still no conclusive study on Ivermectin. If it ends up working out, awesome. Praising it while saying current vaccines aren't effective just makes things worst. Use your Ivermectin all you want, but spreading misinformation about other useful methods is detrimental to everyone.

Instead of downplaying vaccine effectiveness, you should be promoting more studies on Ivermectin. That's what a real altruistic man of science would do.Binary, Oh please, they should not have lie and manipulate the people.

You can get to herd immunity with polio, MMR. This vaccine suck and it is impossible to get to herd immunity. Israel vaccination rate is basically 100%, did they get the benefit of herd immunity. NO, they did not. It is not misinformation to logically work out what will happen next. Again, I really, really hope that I'm wrong. Unfortunately, I'm right so far.

Because we can't get to herd immunity, all of my concerns in past post still apply. Making this vaccine dangerous to humanity. Labeling me as "antivax" changes nothing.

You see no way out of this forever pandemic, do you. It is defeatist to take a course of action ending up with taking vaccine, lock down, wearing mask for the rest of our life. Sorry, I can't support that. Ivermectin give us a way out, but as I say, we are running out of time and this option will be lost forever. We need to use every tool we got, including vaccine and ivermectin. I will continue to say thing the way I see it. We get more support by not lying and manipulate the public.

Pessimist
08-12-21, 03:16
I've heard a lot of racist stuff in my life from people of all backgrounds, black, white, red, brown, yellow. Nearly all of the time, it comes out of the mouths of people with low social value. Weirdos, uglies, lowly educated, culturally limited etc.

Can't recall a single instance when a pretty cool dude with social clout ever expressed anything racists outside of the funny joke amongst friends.

Same trend seems to apply.That is quite a list. Uglies? Really? Are we talking about physical beauty being correlated to racism now? Or is this some kinda inner beauty? Like the playboy playmate used to say in her video "I am pretty but I am really beautiful inside" (I always wondered if she was talking about deep inside her pussy).

And education? Is that education as denoted by a degree? Or some mythical "educated mind, being open and enlightened and all that"? If it is education as commonly denoted in society today, exactly how does getting a degree reduce one's racist inclinations, whatever that means? Does a BS reduce by 50% and then a Masters by another 15% and then finally a Ph. The. By 25% and a double PHD / MD clears it all up?

James Watson and William Shockley were both accused to be racist. Shockley invented the transistor which paved the way to modern technology as we know it today. Watson the DNA double helix and arguably the pioneer of modern medicine.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2019/01/13/dna-pioneer-james-watson-honors-racist-comments/2565503002/

https://www.sfgate.com/tech/article/Silicon-Valley-Shockley-racist-semiconductor-lab-13164228.php

I don't know what comes from these generalizations. In this day and age, most people don't even agree on what racism even means. Two people from opposite ends could look at an incident or event or speech or something else and have one say "that is harmless" and the other "yup, deeply racist".

And "a pretty cool dude with social clout ever expressed anything racists" - perhaps they self censor because they no longer will be cool dudes and have social clout if they said something perceived to be racist. Let's face it. Cool dudes with social clout like to continue that way. Very few of them want to blow it if they can help it; they know how the game works these days. Occasionally an old tape surfaces and they are suddenly deeply apologetic to all the people they have hurt, especially the young ones. In reality, the only person hurt is the dude himself because he is no longer cool.

Finally, I don't know why this discussion belongs here but now I added to it, so there is that.

Mursenary
08-12-21, 03:31
Binary, Oh please, they should not have lie and manipulate the people.

You can get to herd immunity with polio, MMR. This vaccine suck and it is impossible to get to herd immunity. Israel vaccination rate is basically 100%, did they get the benefit of herd immunity. NO, they did not. It is not misinformation to logically work out what will happen next. Again, I really, really hope that I'm wrong. Unfortunately, I'm right so far.

Because we can't get to herd immunity, all of my concerns in past post still apply. Making this vaccine dangerous to humanity. Labeling me as "antivax" changes nothing.

You see no way out of this forever pandemic, do you. It is defeatist to take a course of action ending up with taking vaccine, lock down, wearing mask for the rest of our life. Sorry, I can't support that. Ivermectin give us a way out, but as I say, we are running out of time and this option will be lost forever. We need to use every tool we got, including vaccine and ivermectin. I will continue to say thing the way I see it. We get more support by not lying and manipulate the public.1. I purposeful started using anti-covid-vax to stop offending your ego. Anti Vaxx is the Norwegian weirdo.

2. Israel is nowhere near 100%. 67% single and 62% full vaxxed.

3. You don't hold ivermectin to the same standard as covid vaccines because you are bias, fully supporting it with very little research to back it up and even less critical analysis on the weak data available. "Bad scientist".

4. Binary because you go all in, choosing sides rather than thinking hey, vaccines have uses, other therapies can play a role too. Instead, use bullshit claims about vax.

5. Pandemic will gradually end. Would be a lot faster without misinformation propagated by your ilk. Deaths are low in vaxxed nations. Boosters will come. CDC recommended 4 shots for polio before it was all but irradicated. And that took over 40 years to achieve. That is your real vaccine. Like polio, COVID will fade. Another disease will come.

You started reasonable, as the weeks went by, you revealed your true colors. And it is either a fake scientist or an immoral one.

ExpatLover
08-12-21, 05:00
Binary, Oh please, they should not have lie and manipulate the people.

You see no way out of this forever pandemic, do you. It is defeatist to take a course of action ending up with taking vaccine, lock down, wearing mask for the rest of our life. Sorry, I can't support that. Ivermectin give us a way out, but as I say, we are running out of time and this option will be lost forever. We need to use every tool we got, including vaccine and ivermectin. I will continue to say thing the way I see it. We get more support by not lying and manipulate the public.May be this sick will be there for years, we all know that the vaccines are not more efficient that the one against the normal flue around 50% for the best case but for the big part of the people have no choice if you want to have a more or less free live you need to get vaccinated. Since I am my boarder crossing in Europe are so much easier, they just want to see the proof of vaccine nothing else. Germany and France will stop the free testing so it will probably cost a lot.

BigBuddy69
08-12-21, 05:34
Just look at the elites and how they disregard their own stupid Covid rules, and this will tell you enough about this CaseDemic-PlanDemic-PingDemic-ScamDemic:Sorry for your loss:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/anti-vaxx-radio-host-and-former-newsmax-anchor-dick-farrel-dies-of-coronavirus

Another one bites the dust!

Pistons
08-12-21, 12:37
The only President telling it like it is look at Duterte's interviews on YouTube, can't help but start rooting for the guy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHjlCmdyesY&t=3sI once managed to hook up with a philippina on some dating app, thus leading me to meet her at a McDonald's at 22:00. Soon after we were heading into a part of Bicutan in Taguig where the taxi driver didn't dare to enter. The area was controlled by the mafia. So we switched to a mafia taxi. After a few blocks he didn't dare to drive further either. So we walked. And soon after we saw two groups of punk teenagers between the age of 15 and 19 presumably. All of whom seemed to look like ladyboys. Full of makeup, high heels, colorfull hairstyles, and weapons. Armed ladyboy gangs with sawed off shotguns, machetes, semi automatics and one of them had a pistol when walking towards us. He was like half a meter away when we walked past him while the rest were in the middle of the road. The girl told me to just hold her hand and look down. So I did while we walked past them. After we had them out of sight she told me they would have killed me straight off if I had met their eyes, or if she hadn't been there with me. Probably the closest I've ever been to getting killed. And that was just some of what I saw in that gang filled area. I suppose I understand Duerte as well. Philippines is not like the rest of Asia. It is different. A bit fucked up one might say.

HammerTime96
08-12-21, 13:21
Who knew that politicians from left to right are corrupt and hypocrites?

In other news, a bear took a dump in the woods.You seem to agree that politicians are hypocrites when it comes to their own CONvid1984 rules.

So do you also agree that the Covid19 rules are bullshit, or do you continue with your scaremongering and propaganda for the Proletariate?

Turgid
08-12-21, 15:51
I think that 4 million amount is almost certainly understated. Our India analyst was saying that deaths were way higher than whatever the government was reporting in April, May and June months. Indian government was saying 4,000 to 5,000 were dying daily but in her field checks, the true amount was in the range of 100,000 to 150,000 on a daily basis and she had tons of field checks to back her analysis. That wave lasted several weeks. It is possible that a few million died in India alone in a couple of months. That same situation might be the case in several emerging markets. And almost certainly, CCP numbers about China are quite bogus and are possibly total fabrications. Reports now say Covid was circulating from September of 2019, if not earlier. If CCP had leaked it intentionally, it was a question of what was a tolerable death count before they shut down and dumped it on the rest of this world in their genocidal thirst.I think I will go along with your analysis rather than those by guys such as Arnold15 and HammerTime96. Some blokes would like things to continue as in pre 2020, viz. all establishments opened up for business with no wearing of masks and no requirement for covid tests and no vaccinations. That may be good for them but not for older blokes with comorbidities.

HammerTime96
08-12-21, 17:24
I think I will go along with your analysis rather than those by guys such as Arnold15 and HammerTime96. Some blokes would like things to continue as in pre 2020, viz. all establishments opened up for business with no wearing of masks and no requirement for covid tests and no vaccinations. That may be good for them but not for older blokes with comorbidities.If you have comorbidities the what's the problem? Aren't you protected by that wonderful "vaccine" then? If not, then socially distance yourself from society! By the way, so you finally admit that SARS-CoV-2 is only worrisome if you have comorbidities, as many scientists have already proven?

It seems like you don't really believe the politician's lies yourself and you don't really trust the "vaccine" that does not interrupt the infection chain either, because otherwise you could go clubbing and fucking with your comorbidities + vaccine without any irrational fears. If you are so scared of others, then you are the problem, you should stay away, and you should jerk your "older blokes with comorbidities" cock off to internet porn.

You've had your entire selfish Babyboomer life to fuck pussy, now it's the young people's turn, so stop ruining their lives and future!

I think I will go along withP.S. Science and facts isn't something that you "will go along with" but they are either true or false. Didn't you like the facts and science in my posts? How do you explain the 'facts' and 'science' that world leaders are standing next to a 95 year old Queen Elizabeth ( high risk group) without face rags or social distancing in the middle of a so-called "pandemic?

Mursenary
08-12-21, 19:09
That is quite a list. Uglies? Really?

1. Are we talking about physical beauty being correlated to racism now? Or is this some kinda inner beauty? Like the playboy playmate used to say in her video "I am pretty but I am really beautiful inside" (I always wondered if she was talking about deep inside her pussy).

And education? Is that education as denoted by a degree? Or some mythical "educated mind, being open and enlightened and all that"? If it is education as commonly denoted in society today, exactly how does getting a degree reduce one's racist inclinations, whatever that means? Does a BS reduce by 50% and then a Masters by another 15% and then finally a Ph. The. By 25% and a double PHD / MD clears it all up?

James Watson and William Shockley were both accused to be racist. Shockley invented the transistor which paved the way to modern technology as we know it today. Watson the DNA double helix and arguably the pioneer of modern medicine.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2019/01/13/dna-pioneer-james-watson-honors-racist-comments/2565503002/

https://www.sfgate.com/tech/article/Silicon-Valley-Shockley-racist-semiconductor-lab-13164228.php

I don't know what comes from these generalizations. In this day and age, most people don't even agree on what racism even means. Two people from opposite ends could look at an incident or event or speech or something else and have one say "that is harmless" and the other "yup, deeply racist"..1. Which part offended you most? Being associated with uglies, uncool, or racists? Triple whammy?

2. Title of thread, duh.

McAdonis
08-12-21, 19:48

Same trend seems to apply.Society gives "winners" preferential treatment, so there is less reason for them to be bitter and angry. The "losers" have faced more rejection and failure. There is a scarcity mentality. There is fear and uncertainty about the future. And it becomes easy to blame others (insert label here) for their failures.

Many "winners" were born with a head start. They inherited their parents genes (good looks, height), social connections, and money. That is not to say that these people did not work hard. It just means they had the deck stacked in their favor, and they often receive every benefit of the doubt. Each positive social interaction they have accrues over time and as such these people generally have a more positive disposition and outlook on life. They get off with just a "warning" and avoid disciplinary action. A young good looking stud maybe got a promotion from his MILF boss and has had nothing but favorable experiences with women his age. Even a man-hating feminist lesbian who has a personally vendetta against him, poses zero threat to him, because he has more powerful allies than her on his side. Winners are confident that they will get hired, promoted, invited, and "liked" on social media. Based on life experience, a winner sees everyone as welcoming, helpful (kissing their ass maybe).

Life is not fair: a male Instagram model can be creepy, stare, and do everything "wrong" and still get the girl. Even with other straight males, they do not need to work hard to form friendships. But if you are short, fat, and ugly, there is less margin for error. If an unattractive child says or does something "weird", they get ostracized. There are fewer second chances. Then the ostracized child falls further and further behind his peers socially, never getting the repetitions in. Without that practice, that kid never unlearns the "weirdo" behaviors. Such a kid grows up feeling that life was somehow not fair to them. There is anger, resentment, and a permanent scowl. Based on his life experience, the loser sees everyone as a threat or potential enemy.

NiteRiderCal
08-12-21, 20:00
1. I purposeful started using anti-covid-vax to stop offending your ego. Anti Vaxx is the Norwegian weirdo.

2. Israel is nowhere near 100%. 67% single and 62% full vaxxed.

3. You don't hold ivermectin to the same standard as covid vaccines because you are bias, fully supporting it with very little research to back it up and even less critical analysis on the weak data available. "Bad scientist".

4. Binary because you go all in, choosing sides rather than thinking hey, vaccines have uses, other therapies can play a role too. Instead, use bullshit claims about vax.

5. Pandemic will gradually end. Would be a lot faster without misinformation propagated by your ilk. Deaths are low in vaxxed nations. Boosters will come. CDC recommended 4 shots for polio before it was all but irradicated. And that took over 40 years to achieve. That is your real vaccine. Like polio, COVID will fade. Another disease will come..Everyone say that Israel is so great, look how well they are doing and claim 90% vaxxed or so. I never check the number myself. I guess those pro-vaxer was lying to me. Or it could be they got a large under 18 population. Who know.

Anyway time will tell. You pro-vaxer are on the winning team, have all the power and control all the institutions. I wish I can be as optimistic as you. I just don't see it. The more vaccine you threw at it, the more immune escape variant. It will never end. It is / was a problem for people with co-morbidity (mostly old). With our current course of action, eventually, it will hit the younger people without co-morbidity.

We are better off protecting the old with co-morbidity with vaccine and / or ivermectin, and let the virus burn through the population and get it over with. But your side have the power, ever wonder what if you are wrong. Hell, I might be wrong, that why I think it should be individual choice when it come to vax, mask, precaution.

By accident, if a vaccine come out that I think will actually end the pandemic, I will support that. I said by accident because they are not trying.

NiteRiderCal
08-12-21, 20:15
May be this sick will be there for years, we all know that the vaccines are not more efficient that the one against the normal flue around 50% for the best case but for the big part of the people have no choice if you want to have a more or less free live you need to get vaccinated. Since I am my boarder crossing in Europe are so much easier, they just want to see the proof of vaccine nothing else. Germany and France will stop the free testing so it will probably cost a lot.I can understand taking the vaccine and thing will get back to normal. I'm waiting to see how long it will last. They are putting restriction for the vaccinated here in the US. If thing do get back to normal, hell I would line up to take the vaccine. However, I will protect myself with prednisone, then take the vaccine. I will continue to take ivermectin because I'm still young, but not that young. LOL. I definitely don't want to get the bug.

NiteRiderCal
08-12-21, 20:42
May be this sick will be there for years, we all know that the vaccines are not more efficient that the one against the normal flue around 50% for the best case but for the big part of the people have no choice if you want to have a more or less free live you need to get vaccinated. Since I am my boarder crossing in Europe are so much easier, they just want to see the proof of vaccine nothing else. Germany and France will stop the free testing so it will probably cost a lot.I have small hope that the novavax saponin adjuvant will stimulate t-cell respond. There is a lot that science don't know. A lot of of time, the FDA make us develop impossible assay to prove mechanism of action. Even after approval, secretively, we all admit we don't know why a drug work.

It seem that we all focus on antibody titer. I think it is shortsightedness since adaptive t-cell kill infected cell. Antibody is waning with time. It seem data from Israel suggest that efficacy is 15% after six months.

Maybe we need both antibody and t-cell. I have small hope that the saponin adjuvant will stimulate a strong t-cell response.

PaulInZurich
08-12-21, 21:35
So do you also agree that the Covid19 rules are bullshit ... Depends, which rules in which country? I said it before, once vaccines are available for the broad population, let it rip. The people who decide against the vaccine and want to take ivermectin or vitamin D or nothing, their choice.

In Switzerland for months now only restrictions remaining are masks in public transit and in shops. Since Globe reopened start of June I fucked all doable girls there several times, nobody wears masks anymore, I can live with that.

PaulInZurich
08-12-21, 21:40
You've had your entire selfish Babyboomer life to fuck pussy, now it's the young people's turn, so stop ruining their lives and future!Who exactly stops you from fucking pussy? Weren't you saying what great game you have with civilians now? Plus there are enough FKKs open if your game is not that great.

ExpatLover
08-12-21, 21:55
LOL Steve, yup Dietz is a dump as far as the club ambience, food etc goes, no argument about that (unless they upgraded during the Covid break which is very unlikely), even though the owners are a nice couple. But Dietz is also the place I found few real diamonds in the rough over the years eg Alice, Oana (at her beginning when she was slim), Sara (later worked in Sharks for few months), Diana (went to NRW), Amira and couple more I can't remember names. These top Dietz girls at their prime could be in top 5-10% of any FKK lineup IMHO, both from looks and service perspectives. Of course AO with that solid looks and service puts them in even more desirable category for some mongers. I bet some Sharks customers would pay double the rate for girls like them for AO in Sharks.More and more I believe that you are the owner of Dietz or you will not write all that bullshit, this place is a nightmare.

Pistons
08-13-21, 00:12
Talking about South Park, I think this is the same place where they make the (Sh) City-Vaccine: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enOQozXwctc.Maybe there is a connection between the south park universe and the Simpsons universe indeed. A multiverse.

Pistons
08-13-21, 00:14
Who exactly stops you from fucking pussy? Weren't you saying what great game you have with civilians now? Plus there are enough FKKs open if your game is not that great.I believe his point is that we have everything to blame on the boomers and who the fuck cares if they all die from covid? That generation has just done so much more harm than good.

Pessimist
08-13-21, 01:46
1. Which part offended you most? Being associated with uglies, uncool, or racists? Triple whammy?

2. Title of thread, duh.Ha; I am not associated with the ugly, dumb, fake nurse Bsian nurse, so I am fine. Fuck off, Loser.

Mursenary
08-13-21, 01:59
Society gives "winners" preferential treatment, so there is less reason for them to be bitter and angry. The "losers" have faced more rejection and failure. There is a scarcity mentality. There is fear and uncertainty about the future. And it becomes easy to blame others (insert label here) for their failures.
(ellipsis for brevity)Pretty much sums it up. If something sucks about one's, blaming others or unfair institutions and policies, and cultural norms is a common defense mechanism. Seen in both resentful majority supra-culture types and angry minority BLM types.

Mursenary
08-13-21, 02:00
Ha; I am not associated with the ugly, dumb, fake nurse Bsian nurse, so I am fine. Fuck off, Loser.Dork with an overly structured world viewed. Probably handles stress pretty poorly. Boring.

Mursenary
08-13-21, 02:30
We are better off protecting the old with co-morbidity with vaccine and / or ivermectin, and let the virus burn through the population and get it over with. But your side have the power, ever wonder what if you are wrong. Hell, I might be wrong, that why I think it should be individual choice when it come to vax, mask, precaution.Nice pivot from previously erroneous claims such as Israel's "near 100% vax rate."

But now that a significant portion of the population has been vaccinated and most of the western world has had the chance to get vaccinated if they chose, this is something for which we both agree. Let it rip. Don't force people to do anything. Everyone lives with the consequences. Everyone gets their immunity boosted one way or another.

As for Ivermectin, I see little harm if given at previously studied doses so long as the message is not that Ivermectin is a miracle drug in place of better well studied vaccines, at least better studies for covid purposes. Promoters of Ivermectin such as Dr Corey of FLCC boasts a 0. 5 relative risk reduction which would make it the most miraculously effective unintentional drugs in the history of modern medicine. Easy to be skeptical in lieu of good supporting evidence. Better to promote further studies rather than downplay current therapies.

Gino02
08-13-21, 03:05
More and more I believe that you are the owner of Dietz or you will not write all that bullshit, this place is a nightmare.Now that I really wish, it could be fun. And if I were, I would definitely try to renovate the place. Sorry you never had good luck there, but then again you stopped going to brothels, right?

Mursenary
08-13-21, 03:52
Depends, which rules in which country? I said it before, once vaccines are available for the broad population, let it rip. The people who decide against the vaccine and want to take ivermectin or vitamin D or nothing, their choice.

In Switzerland for months now only restrictions remaining are masks in public transit and in shops. Since Globe reopened start of June I fucked all doable girls there several times, nobody wears masks anymore, I can live with that.Same man, same.

I'm not sure about you, but I actually lean more with these fuckers on here than they realize.

But my issue is that so many of them base their beliefs on and promote bullshit. Obviously politicians are often self-interested dumb fucks, but the posters who hold such unwavering beliefs are guilty of the same sins, built from the same mold. They pick a team like an athletic competition and go all-in, collecting "facts" to build around their conclusions rather than the other way around.

I operate first and foremost on freedom and never want to be told what to do, to a fault. But at some point, you have to place being effective versus being idealistic. Go with the most likely scenario after analyzing the evidence versus what your ideologies want them to be. These ultra conservatives, conspiracy theorists, super cyclists, etc want to form reality around their beliefs rather than processing reality.

But Pessismist. He's just a basic, rigid dork. At least the others have eccentricities that provide some entertainment value.

Mr Ho
08-13-21, 05:45
More and more I believe that you are the owner of Dietz or you will not write all that bullshit, this place is a nightmare.Some monger do live in FKK LOL!

Gino02
08-13-21, 06:32
More and more I believe that you are the owner of Dietz or you will not write all that bullshit, this place is a nightmare.I am definitely the owner of Dietz who writes his own club is a dump, same like you are a smart guy who got rid of sex-addiction and spends all day on a sex forum. LOL.

ExpatLover
08-13-21, 07:24
I can understand taking the vaccine and thing will get back to normal. I'm waiting to see how long it will last. They are putting restriction for the vaccinated here in the US. If thing do get back to normal, hell I would line up to take the vaccine. However, I will protect myself with prednisone, then take the vaccine. I will continue to take ivermectin because I'm still young, but not that young. LOL. I definitely don't want to get the bug.I am not saying that vaccines are the solution to fight the pandemic but for sure in Europe they are the tool to travel freely and to enjoy a better live than with no vaccine.

Sirioja
08-13-21, 08:00
More and more I believe that you are the owner of Dietz or you will not write all that bullshit, this place is a nightmare.For sure, looking for AO with girls, like some need to have their ass licked, when I prefer to kiss. Each one own tastes. Some need to humiliate from their frustration, some prefer to celebrate woman beauty.

DrPoon
08-13-21, 09:51
An anti-vaxer nurse gave 8600 people saline instead of the Pfizer vaccine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dq4MHaJhiVg

Although this could be a blessing in disguise because now all these people can get the more effective Moderna vaccine which is 76% effective against the delta covid as opposed to the 42% of the Pfizer brand.

And it was previously reported that Doctor F. Got the Moderna vaccine and he should know since he funded covid.

ShooBree
08-13-21, 12:02
1. Which part offended you most? Being associated with uglies, uncool, or racists? Triple whammy?

2. Title of thread, duh.Its funny how you couldn't answer his questions but only respond with useless insults. You're a worthless troll.

Ararat
08-13-21, 12:31
I believe his point is that we have everything to blame on the boomers and who the fuck cares if they all die from covid? That generation has just done so much more harm than good.No the point is that Conspiracy Time and you are being called out for being omega loser who can't handle normal girls. I know a recent Swedish poster (Arnold15) here who wrote elsewhere he was 'rusty' when he came back to a FKK. Guess what? It's because the tinfoil guy is an incel that need FKK to get laid.

Pistons
08-13-21, 13:45
The programmer of the nursenary file really needs to update its algorithm. It is getting tiering listening to it projecting itself onto others.

Mursenary
08-13-21, 17:34
Its funny how you couldn't answer his questions but only respond with useless insults. You're a worthless troll.Sounds like I'm with like company.

Mursenary
08-13-21, 17:36
The programmer of the nursenary file really needs to update its algorithm. It is getting tiering listening to it projecting itself onto others.
Society gives "winners" preferential treatment, so there is less reason for them to be bitter and angry. The "losers" have faced more rejection and failure. There is a scarcity mentality. There is fear and uncertainty about the future. And it becomes easy to blame others (insert label here) for their failures.

Many "winners" were born with a head start. They inherited their parents genes (good looks, height), social connections, and money. McA's Case in point. Born ugly, turned out weird.

Pessimist
08-13-21, 17:53
Dork with an overly structured world viewed. Probably handles stress pretty poorly. Boring.LOL. Typical gibberish. Listen, half your posts are about your racial grievances; posts yet once more some utter nonsense about ugliness and education and racism; when asked to defend, you snivel about this thread being about rants. Talk about being a dork!

And speaking of racism, no one is worse than your CCP overlords who managed to murder millions around the world with their lab manufactured virus. Compared to them, even the worst KKK dudes are snow bunnies. Yet all we see is your excessive deference to CCP and throwing stones at the peoples and lands where you immigrated to. No one forced you to come here illegally.

Speaking of posts, your other half are sanctimonious rants about Covid. Then this hypocrite takes the first opportunity to sneak out to DE and the chance to spread the virus liberally. If those dudes who never believed in Covid being a threat do so they can be excused because they were Covid skeptics. But what of the slimebag who lectures everyone else but then goes on to spread the virus himself? Exactly a person rightfully called a douchebag.

NiteRiderCal
08-13-21, 19:29
But now that a significant portion of the population has been vaccinated and most of the western world has had the chance to get vaccinated if they chose, this is something for which we both agree. Let it rip. Don't force people to do anything. Everyone lives with the consequences. Everyone gets their immunity boosted one way or another.

As for Ivermectin, I see little harm if given at previously studied doses so long as the message is not that Ivermectin is a miracle drug in place of better well studied vaccines, at least better studies for covid purposes. Promoters of Ivermectin such as Dr Corey of FLCC boasts a 0. 5 relative risk reduction which would make it the most miraculously effective unintentional drugs in the history of modern medicine. Easy to be skeptical in lieu of good supporting evidence. Better to promote further studies rather than downplay current therapies.FLCCC is reporting their I (ivermectin) -MATH protocol is not working in hospitalized patient due to delta.

They are recommending ivermectin as early as possible for both vax and un-vax people to prevent hospitalization.

The reality is no one will do a gold standard study on something that is as cheap as candy.

ShooBree
08-13-21, 21:29
McA's Case in point. Born ugly, turned out weird.You're obviously ugly.

ShooBree
08-13-21, 21:34
Same man, same.

I'm not sure about you, but I actually lean more with these fuckers on here than they realize.

But my issue is that so many of them base their beliefs on and promote bullshit. Obviously politicians are often self-interested dumb fucks, but the posters who hold such unwavering beliefs are guilty of the same sins, built from the same mold. They pick a team like an athletic competition and go all-in, collecting "facts" to build around their conclusions rather than the other way around.

I operate first and foremost on freedom and never want to be told what to do, to a fault. But at some point, you have to place being effective versus being idealistic. Go with the most likely scenario after analyzing the evidence versus what your ideologies want them to be. These ultra conservatives, conspiracy theorists, super cyclists, etc want to form reality around their beliefs rather than processing reality.

But Pessismist. He's just a basic, rigid dork. At least the others have eccentricities that provide some entertainment value.Yikes, you're so full of yourself. Are you really so delusional that you believe the BS you write or just mentally fucked up that lying comes automatically for you?

You are unable to understand simple statistics and draw (pretty obvious) conclusions from it.

ShooBree
08-13-21, 21:36
No the point is that Conspiracy Time and you are being called out for being omega loser who can't handle normal girls. I know a recent Swedish poster (Arnold15) here who wrote elsewhere he was 'rusty' when he came back to a FKK. Guess what? It's because the tinfoil guy is an incel that need FKK to get laid.Its pathetic to see you coming on to a p4 p website to attack other posters, what are you even doing on this site! You're such a weirdo.

Mursenary
08-14-21, 02:19
LOL. Typical gibberish. Listen, half your posts are about your racial grievances; posts yet once more some utter nonsense about ugliness and education and racism; when asked to defend, you snivel about this thread being about rants. Talk about being a dork!

And speaking of racism, no one is worse than your CCP overlords who managed to murder millions around the world with their lab manufactured virus. Compared to them, even the worst KKK dudes are snow bunnies. Yet all we see is your excessive deference to CCP and throwing stones at the peoples and lands where you immigrated to. No one forced you to come here illegally.

Speaking of posts, your other half are sanctimonious rants about Covid. Then this hypocrite takes the first opportunity to sneak out to DE and the chance to spread the virus liberally. If those dudes who never believed in Covid being a threat do so they can be excused because they were Covid skeptics. But what of the slimebag who lectures everyone else but then goes on to spread the virus himself? Exactly a person rightfully called a douchebag.4 Negative tests in as many weeks plus vaccinated. Think that means I'm balancing being responsible with living my life. Probably what everyone should be doing.

Apparently mentioning race about once every 500 or so posts amounts to "half". Strange math.

I'll refer to McA's posts as my "defense" that you desire.

I think you're just still sore that I called you out for promoting deportation of innocent, non-jihadist muslims. And also for being a cheating scumbag whose matrimonial vows are exemplary of a shitty moral compass.

You're a pretty dumb smart guy. Aka dork.

NiteRiderCal
08-14-21, 02:22
Yikes, you're so full of yourself. Are you really so delusional that you believe the BS you write or just mentally fucked up that lying comes automatically for you?

You are unable to understand simple statistics and draw (pretty obvious) conclusions from it.I got him to admit he want to control and distract people. He do have knowledge, I will give him that. He do have a lot of time and use what he know to control and distract.