PDA

View Full Version : Rants and WTF are you talking about and Coronavirus!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48

Mursenary
08-14-21, 02:48
FLCCC is reporting their I (ivermectin) -MATH protocol is not working in hospitalized patient due to delta.

They are recommending ivermectin as early as possible for both vax and un-vax people to prevent hospitalization.

The reality is no one will do a gold standard study on something that is as cheap as candy.Glad they're amending their recommendations. Damage control perhaps.

To name a few larger trials:

NIH-Emory-Duke (n=15000 patients).

https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT04885530?term=Ivermectin&recrs=abdefghim&fund=0&draw=2&rank=3

Oxford (n = * currently 5000+).

https://www.ox.ac.uk/news/2021-06-23-ivermectin-be-investigated-possible-treatment-covid-19-oxford-s-principle-trial

Anticov-Africa (n=3000).

https://dndi.org/research-development/portfolio/anticov/

Currently 75 other ongoing trials:

https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/results/details?term=ivermectin&cond=COVID-19&draw=4&rank=29#.

Meanwhile, main cited trial by FLCCC withdrawn over ethical concerns and data manipulation:

https://www.the-scientist.com/news-opinion/ivermectin-still-lacks-scientific-support-as-a-covid-19-drug-69049

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2021/jul/16/huge-study-supporting-ivermectin-as-covid-treatment-withdrawn-over-ethical-concerns

Mursenary
08-14-21, 03:49
Yikes, you're so full of yourself. Are you really so delusional that you believe the BS you write or just mentally fucked up that lying comes automatically for you?

You are unable to understand simple statistics and draw (pretty obvious) conclusions from it.Definitely full of myself. Maybe also a little delusional. No to the latter 2.

Pessimist
08-14-21, 04:10
But Pessismist. He's just a basic, rigid dork. At least the others have eccentricities that provide some entertainment value.How pathetic! Begging for support. Such a typical be'sian. Must have been the habit you picked up mugging ladies and children as a small time thug in China town but afraid to do it alone and begging others to join you. Be a man and fight your own fights, loser.

HammerTime96
08-14-21, 10:07
Germany is turning orange-red again with more artificial "cases:

https://www.tagesschau.de/inland/coronavirus-karte-deutschland-101.html

Good to see that the "vaccines" are the (final?) solution! Keep on hoping for more lockdowns and keep on getting "jabbed" with an experimental gene therapy folks, this is clearly the way out of this PlanDemic! / sarc.

Lockdowns and "vaccines" have clearly been the wrong strategy, but as Einstein said:

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.

Mursenary
08-14-21, 15:31
How pathetic! Begging for support. Such a typical be'sian. Must have been the habit you picked up mugging ladies and children as a small time thug in China town but afraid to do it alone and begging others to join you. Be a man and fight your own fights, loser.When they go racial, you know you've won. But if want to duke, I'm down.

Mursenary
08-14-21, 15:34
I got him to admit he want to control and distract people. He do have knowledge, I will give him that. He do have a lot of time and use what he know to control and distract.When? Where? Fantasy land?

Can and want are two different things.

PaulInZurich
08-14-21, 15:58
Go with the most likely scenario after analyzing the evidence versus what your ideologies want them to be. These ultra conservatives, conspiracy theorists, super cyclists, etc want to form reality around their beliefs rather than processing reality.

But Pessismist. He's just a basic, rigid dork. At least the others have eccentricities that provide some entertainment value.Whenever they hear hoofbeats they keep expecting to see a zebra. This is the type of people most likely to join a cult, they certainly behave like they have already joined a cult. Strange how they can never, ever admit being wrong on the smallest thing even if the evidence hits them on the head.

I admit getting my share of fun triggering Mr Citroen 2 CV. The super fit, hung like a horse unique person in the entire world who keeps getting wedding nights from virgin Victoria's Secret models.

Pessimist
08-14-21, 16:57
4 Negative tests in as many weeks plus vaccinated. Think that means I'm balancing being responsible with living my life. Probably what everyone should be doing.

Apparently mentioning race about once every 500 or so posts amounts to "half". Strange math.

I'll refer to McA's posts as my "defense" that you desire.

I think you're just still sore that I called you out for promoting deportation of innocent, non-jihadist muslims. And also for being a cheating scumbag whose matrimonial vows are exemplary of a shitty moral compass.

You're a pretty dumb smart guy. Aka dork.Since I am generally quite careful in my speech and actions and hardly ever do / say anything suggestive of racism or sexism in personal or professional life, how you characterize me hardly matters. I would not become something because you call me so. I stand by my comments about Islamic terrorists in Europe and would not shed a tear if they were all deported or wiped out.

Your comments history on the other hand reeks of half baked nonsense about racism. You throw that charge around recklessly as you do with all your shit. Very typical of a guy with zero self control. But then your hypocrisy comes through. Women are Karens, Chinese are ching chongs, Turkish are this, Americans are that. You take more umbrage when I call for action against thuggish terrorists but love your CCP overlords who murdered dozens of millions in the last year alone.

Get this: most sensible people judge others on their actions and not words. No one here nor in the western democracies in general is taking deeply racist actions or hurting others on the basis of race. Your CCP bosses wiped out millions in Tibet, wiping out millions in Xinjiang, have a giant, province sized concentration camp in there; and unleashed a virus that perpetrated a genocide that killed people across the world but your only reply was to nitpick that it was not a genocide because they killed more than one race or group of people.

And you post diatribes, not quoting others mind you but your own nonsensical diatribes linking physical looks and education to racism, and when challenged your only retort is throwing personal insults. I don't know, but some might say that is very typical of uneducated retards.

As for the 4 negatives, what a load of crap! After the fact analysis does not change that you believed, or sanctimoniously pontificated about the dangers posed by this virus and yet hypocritically ignored them. If you rail against the dangers of smoking and then smoke ten cigars a day yourself, you are still a hypocrite even if you never got cancer. You believed it was a threat, you posted a million comments about it, cited Fauci and others, and proceeded to do exactly what they would have told you not to do. My infidelity is none of your business; I bet a majority of club goers are in some kinda marital or other relationship, and I did not preach against infidelity. In fact, even on this site, many posters might very well be married but hiding their status; I never did. Your inability to understand hypocrisy is as striking as the frequency and magnitude with which you practice hypocrisy in your own life.

Turgid
08-14-21, 17:14
Recently I told a hooker that I was thinking about getting vaccinated. Her reaction stunned me. She shouted "Are you crazy? "Why would you want to do that? I doubt if she would have reacted so enthusiastically if I told her I was thinking of taking cyanide. What is it with these anti-vaxxers?

Mursenary
08-14-21, 17:29
Recently I told a hooker that I was thinking about getting vaccinated. Her reaction stunned me. She shouted "Are you crazy? "Why would you want to do that? I doubt if she would have reacted so enthusiastically if I told her I was thinking of taking cyanide. What is it with these anti-vaxxers?Most of the Romanian WGs had the same reaction. Of the ones I knew, only the ones who have lived in De for several years and have integrated thought differently. Cultural I assume. Relatively optimistic western attitude was skittish, don't-trust-the-government Eastern block attitude I guess.

NiteRiderCal
08-14-21, 18:31
Glad they're amending their recommendations. Damage control perhaps.

To name a few larger trials:

NIH-Emory-Duke (n=15000 patients).

https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT04885530?term=Ivermectin&recrs=abdefghim&fund=0&draw=2&rank=3

Oxford (n = * currently 5000+).

https://www.ox.ac.uk/news/2021-06-23-ivermectin-be-investigated-possible-treatment-covid-19-oxford-s-principle-trial..Glad to see you will accept some on going study as good enough. As, I posted it in the past, the few study that you found saying IVM does not work are erroneous and manipulated.

You just lost your credibility. Real scientist / Doctor are never married to a position. The data is what it is.

In the past the FLCCC all way said that ivermectin works at all stage of covid. However, due to it anti-viral activity, the sooner you take it the better. With Delta, they tweeted out that it fail in hospitalized patient and are demoralized. It no longer work in the ICU and they have to use more labor intensive therapy to save their patient. And recommend taking IVM as soon as possible to stay out of the hospital. That is the kind of doctor that I want, one with interest to save people life and not dogmatically stuck to a position.

Speaking of Oxford, the FLCCC advocate using dexamethasone early in the pandemic, they even testified in the US Senate of how it save life in their ICU and there is no need for so many people to die. All of the public health institution was against it and everyone saying that they are crazy and killing people. A month later, Oxford study come out with a dexamethason, you know the rest, it became standard of care.

BigBuddy69
08-14-21, 18:59
I doubt if she would have reacted so enthusiastically if I told her I was thinking of taking cyanide. What is it with these anti-vaxxers?Because they don't listen to Arnold the t 800.

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x83dpeu

They prefer to go on Facebook to read that global warming is a joke, that the holocaust didn't happen, that the Jews left the building before the planes crashed on the 11th of September and so on.

There is an algorithm on Facebook which, according to your level of stupidity, only offers you articles to reinforce your stupidity. So finally the most afflicted will find a way to suppress themselves (cults did that too). A kind of great reset.

Gino02
08-14-21, 19:18
Recently I told a hooker that I was thinking about getting vaccinated. Her reaction stunned me. She shouted "Are you crazy? "Why would you want to do that? I doubt if she would have reacted so enthusiastically if I told her I was thinking of taking cyanide. What is it with these anti-vaxxers?Almost all FKK girls don't trust the vaccine, at least the girls I am in touch with. All of them are not vaccinated and don't have any plan to get the vaccine. And almost all of them are happily back at Sharks, Oase, Globe etc etc. When I tell them that I am vaccinated, they send me laughing emojis and tell me "you could just get the vaccine papers" LOL.

NiteRiderCal
08-14-21, 20:46
Germany is turning orange-red again with more artificial "cases:

https://www.tagesschau.de/inland/coronavirus-karte-deutschland-101.html

Good to see that the "vaccines" are the (final?) solution! Keep on hoping for more lockdowns and keep on getting "jabbed" with an experimental gene therapy folks, this is clearly the way out of this PlanDemic! / sarc.

Lockdowns and "vaccines" have clearly been the wrong strategy, but as Einstein said:Not sure when will people have enough. This is a forever pandemic. I hope that I'm wrong, but the vaccine is going to create variant that will go after younger people.

ShooBree
08-14-21, 20:58
Recently I told a hooker that I was thinking about getting vaccinated. Her reaction stunned me. She shouted "Are you crazy? "Why would you want to do that? I doubt if she would have reacted so enthusiastically if I told her I was thinking of taking cyanide. What is it with these anti-vaxxers?Why haven't you already gotten vaccinated if you didn't have any question marks about it yourself?

ShooBree
08-14-21, 20:59
Definitely full of myself. Maybe also a little delusional. No to the latter 2.No one cares, you're a pathetic loser.

ShooBree
08-14-21, 21:01
I got him to admit he want to control and distract people. He do have knowledge, I will give him that. He do have a lot of time and use what he know to control and distract.But what's the point of doing on a fucking p4p website? He's definitely a weirdo.

Pistons
08-14-21, 21:21
Recently I told a hooker that I was thinking about getting vaccinated. Her reaction stunned me. She shouted "Are you crazy? "Why would you want to do that? I doubt if she would have reacted so enthusiastically if I told her I was thinking of taking cyanide. What is it with these anti-vaxxers?I was told they pay families in Romania to lie about their family members having died from covid when they actually died from something else. Easy money.

Either way, the pro-vaxxers have now so many experts on their side that I'm not sure for how much longer us anti-vaxxers will told on:

https://www.france24.com/en/live-news/20210813-serbian-cave-hermit-gets-covid-19-jab-urges-others-to-follow

HammerTime96
08-14-21, 22:13
Recently I told a hooker that I was thinking about getting vaccinated. Her reaction stunned me. She shouted "Are you crazy? "Why would you want to do that? I doubt if she would have reacted so enthusiastically if I told her I was thinking of taking cyanide. What is it with these anti-vaxxers?Turgid, our 20 minutes DATY champion, willing to slobber 20 minutes on a hooker's pussy with all kinds of possible STDs, bacteria, and viruses, but wants an experimental and barely tested "vaccine" because he is afraid of a flu with a 0,23% Infection Mortality Rate, as proven by Prof. John Ioannidis. LOL!

You never really explained your 'logic' behind sticking your tongue deep in a WG's pussy and simultaneously being scared of viruses and bacteria:

Hahahaha, one of the biggest "older bloke" Covidiot fear mongers here with "comorbidities" is scared of a virus with an Infection Mortality Rate of 0,23%, but has no problem to catch an STD or any other bacterial or viral infection from licking a prostitute's pussy for 20 minutes! LOL! You got to love the 'reasoning' behind this!

Question Turgid: what if an "older bloke with comorbidities" catches an STD or any other viral-bacterial infection from visiting prostitutes? Is that okay? What if YOU spread that virus to another prostitute and another "older bloke" customer "with comorbidities" catches it? Your DATY has then caused that other person to end up in a hospital or worse, that person dies because of a bacterial infection or a virus that YOU spread around? Did you ever worry about that in 2019? Do you even worry about it now in 2021? Have you ever even thought about this, or considered your extremely selfish and limited reasoning? I seriously doubt it.

The following little bit is sarcasm, yet also a mirror for all the irrational fear-mongers here:

Mursenary
08-15-21, 01:57
No one cares, you're a pathetic loser.I'm rubber and you're glue.

Mursenary
08-15-21, 02:01
Whenever they hear hoofbeats they keep expecting to see a zebra. This is the type of people most likely to join a cult, they certainly behave like they have already joined a cult. Strange how they can never, ever admit being wrong on the smallest thing even if the evidence hits them on the head.Hah! That's a medical student adage. I see you sir!

Mursenary
08-15-21, 02:03
You just lost your credibility. Real scientist / Doctor are never married to a position. The data is what it is.No shit, that's exactly what I've said. You're married to Ivermectin and without solid proof.

Pistons
08-15-21, 03:08
Most studies are paid for bogus.

There was recently a study regarding the vaccine in relation to sperm count. And the researchers while not saying anything before the first ejaculation had told the participants not to ejaculate for two weeks before the second. And still this study has been flouted as great evidence and used by the delusional pro vaxxers alot.

Sheep!

Mursenary
08-15-21, 03:09
Since I am generally quite careful in my speech and actions and hardly ever do / say anything suggestive of racism or sexism in personal or professional life, how you characterize me hardly matters. I would not become something because you call me so. I stand by my comments about Islamic terrorists in Europe and would not shed a tear if they were all deported or wiped out.

Your comments history on the other hand reeks of half baked nonsense about racism. You throw that charge around recklessly as you do with all your shit. Very typical of a guy with zero self control. But then your hypocrisy comes through. Women are Karens, Chinese are ching chongs, Turkish are this, Americans are that. You take more umbrage when I call for action against thuggish terrorists but love your CCP overlords who murdered dozens of millions in the last year alone.

Get this: most sensible people judge others on their actions and not words. No one here nor in the western democracies in general is taking deeply racist actions or hurting others on the basis of race. Your CCP bosses wiped out millions in Tibet, wiping out millions in Xinjiang, have a giant, province sized concentration camp in there; and unleashed a virus that perpetrated a genocide that killed people across the world but your only reply was to nitpick that it was not a genocide because they killed more than one race or group of people..Criticizes others about diatribes, posts 500 word essay. Hilariously ironic.

"Careful about racist words", advocates for mass deportation and sorts 2 people who disagree with him as CCP supporters.

"Judge by actions not words" but can't take people using common meme-speak.

Adulterer.

Panties moisty and bunched up into hairy asshole.

Shitty human.

All above character flaws probably due to high school trauma because you were a huge douchey dork. Your daddy should have slapped you in the face with your mother's big black dildo for being such a fucking tool.

NiteRiderCal
08-15-21, 05:32
But what's the point of doing on a fucking p4p website? He's definitely a weirdo.Hahah, for shit and giggle.

In my personal life, people with a background in virology agree with me. People with background in other field of biology, well, I pretend to be a pro-vaxxer and stay away from the topic. They get so emotional when they suspect I think differently. It kind of insane. I can't really say what I think.

Gino02
08-15-21, 06:15
I was told they pay families in Romania to lie about their family members having died from covid when they actually died from something else.Yup I personally know 2 girls whose close relatives (one case mom, another case grandma) died from something else in Romania and received between 500 and 400 euros to sign such Covid-death papers. It's not a myth, it's really real.

PaulInZurich
08-15-21, 08:06
I was told they pay families in Romania to lie about their family members having died from covid when they actually died from something else. Easy money.That is BS. I know many Romanians, not just prostitutes. That is definitely not happening other than in the facebook tin foil hat cults.

Turgid
08-15-21, 17:09
Why haven't you already gotten vaccinated if you didn't have any question marks about it yourself?That deserves a 'Duh' answer. Of course I haven't got it because I have questions about it. I am always cautious about things which is why I am neither a billionaire nor a pauper LOL. I am trying to glean sense from the anti-vaxxers but I am getting a lot of hot air and no substance. My position, however, is for each person to decide for themselves what to do and what not to do. My decision will be made after I am satisfied from careful study and not frantic hype. When I have arrived at my decision I am not going to try to convince anyone either way.

BigBuddy69
08-15-21, 17:56
The anti vaxxers are a cult with a strong far right wing flavor. When you want some answers about existential questions, do you ask the Davidians or the church of scientology?

Pessimist
08-15-21, 20:03
Criticizes others about diatribes, posts 500 word essay. Hilariously ironic.

"Careful about racist words", advocates for mass deportation and sorts 2 people who disagree with him as CCP supporters.

Adulterer.

Shitty human.

All above character flaws probably due to high school trauma because you were a huge douchey dork. Your daddy should have slapped you in the face with your mother's big black dildo for being such a fucking tool.BTW, the very worst racists have always been among the Asian crowd; even the worst KKK goon will be blushing in the presence of these thugs. Some of these people practice the worst colorism in the world. I bet this shitbucket Murse feels superior in the presence of anyone with dark skin but keeps crying about White racism on this forum. I have many Asian friends but sometimes it makes me cringe seeing the colorism displayed by some of these douchebags.

McAdonis
08-15-21, 22:42
That is BS. I know many Romanians, not just prostitutes. That is definitely not happening other than in the facebook tin foil hat cults.A large segment of the population seems to have a need to be part of an exclusive, clever, in-group, that has "figured it out". Along with that, they also have a belief that everyone else has been brainwashed. For instance, I am not married, so I have no reason to be defensive. But there are mongers here who want to spam the board constantly with messages about how the monger lifestyle is superior and anybody who thinks otherwise is an idiot. I obviously love the mongering lifestyle, but I do not feel the need to convince myself that I chose the superior path.

With social media, all you need to be able to do is create emotion (fear, anger). Push people's buttons and do it before their ADHD kicks in. Regardless of whether they lean left or right, people get their news, investment advice, fashion advice from ADHD-friendly mediums (Facebook, Tik-tok, and Instagram). People read the headlines and the memes, not actually clicking on the article itself. The general dumbing down of the population and ADHD explains how someone like Trump rose to POTUS. Really? The Republican party could not find someone more articulate and less emotionally impulsive? Within the right-wing world, someone like Ben Shapiro would own Tucker Carlson and Trump in a debate, but Shapiro has a fraction of their following.

Sirioja
08-16-21, 00:18
A large segment of the population seems to have a need to be part of an exclusive, clever, in-group, that has "figured it out". Along with that, they also have a belief that everyone else has been brainwashed. For instance, I am not married, so I have no reason to be defensive. But there are mongers here who want to spam the board constantly with messages about how the monger lifestyle is superior and anybody who thinks otherwise is an idiot. I obviously love the mongering lifestyle, but I do not feel the need to convince myself that I chose the superior path.

With social media, all you need to be able to do is create emotion (fear, anger). Push people's buttons and do it before their ADHD kicks in. Regardless of whether they lean left or right, people get their news, investment advice, fashion advice from ADHD-friendly mediums (Facebook, Tik-tok, and Instagram). People read the headlines and the memes, not actually clicking on the article itself. The general dumbing down of the population and ADHD explains how someone like Trump rose to POTUS. Really? The Republican party could not find someone more articulate and less emotionally impulsive? Within the right-wing world, someone like Ben Shapiro would own Tucker Carlson and Trump in a debate, but Shapiro has a fraction of their following.When this is just a failure to have to pay for women, and better to know it, with so many who are so frustrated about women.

Mursenary
08-16-21, 01:34
Within the right-wing world, someone like Ben Shapiro would own Tucker Carlson and Trump in a debate, but Shapiro has a fraction of their following.At the same time, Shapiro picks on idealistic college kids and "owns" them. Or other empty shell liberal talking heads. Put him up on live discussion against another well educated person with differing viewpoints and he crumbles or gets quiet.

Honestly, even though someone like Joe Rogan is technically a "liberal," he is probably one of the best advocates for common sense, conservative positions.

Mursenary
08-16-21, 01:45
That deserves a 'Duh' answer. Of course I haven't got it because I have questions about it. I am always cautious about things which is why I am neither a billionaire nor a pauper LOL. I am trying to glean sense from the anti-vaxxers but I am getting a lot of hot air and no substance. My position, however, is for each person to decide for themselves what to do and what not to do. My decision will be made after I am satisfied from careful study and not frantic hype. When I have arrived at my decision I am not going to try to convince anyone either way.Fair and well-reason way to think. Good attitude.

Obviously I feel that I am fairly educated to speak on the subject and sometimes make the occasional "just get the vax comment", but in professional practice, all we can do is just give people the facts, correct the misinformation, and let people choose for themselves.

Questioning authority is a also my primary mode, but like you, I still have yet to see many well formed arguments on this topic from the antivax camp outside of ideologically-based hot air.

One profession whose professional opinion is hardly ever promoted are the clinical pharmacists. I have yet to see a single one lean anything other than "potential good outweighs potential bad" regarding these vaccines. Molecular scientists on the other hand operate out of laboratory and academic theory.

Mursenary
08-16-21, 03:16
BTW, the very worst racists have always been among the Asian crowd;I 100% agree.

I bet this shitbucket Murse feels superior in the presence of anyone with dark skin but keeps crying about White racism on this forum. I have many Asian friends but sometimes it makes me cringe seeing the colorism displayed by some of these douchebags.Ah, now your prejudice makes more sense.

On a population level, Asians are racists as fuck. White people enslaved a continent and sold black people as cattle. Slaughtered indigenous people and Jews. Assyrian Arabs think they are the superior race. Potatoes and po-tah-toes.

As an individual human, you're still fuckin' awful.

C_'est La Vie.

PaulInZurich
08-16-21, 03:18
People read the headlines and the memes, not actually clicking on the article itself. The general dumbing down of the population..Yup, some good fun on this thread is when the usual suspects post a link to an article, then you when you get past the title or the opening paragraph to see that the article is of the opposite view of what the poster said.

DrPoon
08-16-21, 11:12
When this is just a failure to have to pay for women, and better to know it, with so many who are so frustrated about women.In the USA there is a shortage of women and most women are old and past menopause. The majority of immigrants are men from Mexico jumping across the river to the USA unlike Germany where most travelers are women from Eastern Europe.

The sex ratio is very bad in the USA and the legal system makes it risky to have sex at all unless one wants Black women who will have bareback sex with anyone but then sue for child support. The white women are prone to file sex crimes claims or fake assault charges etc. Which is part of the corrupt legal system in the USA plus there are many more men than there are women and the single women are usually over 45 years old.

Pistons
08-16-21, 17:41
That is BS. I know many Romanians, not just prostitutes. That is definitely not happening other than in the facebook tin foil hat cults.And you know everything?

Pistons
08-16-21, 17:42
Yup I personally know 2 girls whose close relatives (one case mom, another case grandma) died from something else in Romania and received between 500 and 400 euros to sign such Covid-death papers. It's not a myth, it's really real.Yes I was told about it by a couple of different Romanian girls.

Pessimist
08-16-21, 17:58
Criticizes others about diatribes, posts 500 word essay. Hilariously ironic.

Adulterer.

Shitty human.

All above character flaws probably due to high school trauma because you were a huge douchey dork. Your daddy should have slapped you in the face with your mother's big black dildo for being such a fucking tool.Is 500 too much for your pea sized brain? Perhaps 5 Chinese characters is more your style?

"advocates for mass deportation " - it must cause you pain when your favorite Islamic thugs are denounced.

"sorts 2 people who disagree with him as CCP supporters." - Who else besides you? Your second handle? Anyway, I called you a CCP thug.

"can't take people using common meme-speak. " Nice way to weasel your way out of taking responsibility for the nonsense you typed here.

"black dildo" - LOL. Speaking about your experiences growing up in the AMP that someone mentioned on this thread? In your case, might not have been a dildo, might have been slapped by a real thing. Sorry to hear about the abuse you suffered.

BTW, you still have and't replied why you are not a hypocrite for looking to spread the virus after talking endlessly about virus dangers; and how ugliness and education are so linked to racism. Is that from a survey in China done by your CCP masters?

Pessimist
08-16-21, 18:39
With social media, all you need to be able to do is create emotion (fear, anger). Push people's buttons and do it before their ADHD kicks in. Regardless of whether they lean left or right, people get their news, investment advice, fashion advice from ADHD-friendly mediums (Facebook, Tik-tok, and Instagram). People read the headlines and the memes, not actually clicking on the article itself. The general dumbing down of the population and ADHD explains how someone like Trump rose to POTUS. Really? The Republican party could not find someone more articulate and less emotionally impulsive? Within the right-wing world, someone like Ben Shapiro would own Tucker Carlson and Trump in a debate, but Shapiro has a fraction of their following."The general dumbing down of the population and ADHD explains how someone like Trump rose to POTUS. " - OK, Mr. Pundit. Didn't know that you were the authority on this subject. But I guess someone made you the god and gave you the power to judge an entire country as being dumbed down. I bet your posse will step in to support you though.

Unless by dumbing down, you are talking about the illegal immigration of dumbfucks like Murse that did bring down this country.

For someone who guards your own identity and nationality so securely, you do like to attack Americans at every opportunity, don't you?! Which population do you hail from and how much increase in intelligence has that group seen? Our economy and GDP are doing awesomely at this time, apparently all this dumbing down did not hurt us. Perhaps jealousy does funny things to some people.

"Within the right-wing world, someone like Ben Shapiro would own Tucker Carlson and Trump in a debate" - as you see it.

No one from the media, especially the liberal media thought Trump won any of the debates and yet he won the primaries.

Shapiro appeals to you perhaps because you agree with him or find him less threatening than Tucker is; be that as it may, Tucker's ratings are coming from paying users. That you agree more personally with Shapiro's positions have no bearing on it. You can't wish way things you don't agree with.

It is amusing that foreigners are always so concerned about drift in the US politics and paint doomsday scenarios and wish that things happened in a different way. The fate of this country, the direction we take are in the hands of the voters of this country. I may not agree with many things that happen in my country but if voters vote that way, they did. SO be it. I don't come to the German forums and demand or even wish that they voted this way or that way. I respect their right to choose their own path. Even on something as simple as 2017 rule change, if German legislators wanted to change their laws on sex, that's their prerogative. I don't pass halfassed assessments that the populations or legislators are dumbed down. Talk about being fucking arrogant.

Here is a question: the people of China don't even have a right to make their own choices. In the past few years, their government has taken far more dramatic changes in their direction that we ever did in the west. They have threatened Japan and South Pacific nations about territorial claims, constantly threatening Taiwan, abrogated all rights in HK, and now actively canceling numerous property rights in their country and especially going after foreign investors who funded the very development of their country. And yet, I don't see any murmur from some people here but they are so eagerly concerned about every small change in US politics and painting it in alarmist terms.

PaulInZurich
08-16-21, 20:22
And you know everything?No, I don't know everything, I never claimed that. But I certainly know more than somebody whose preferred sources of information includes dog portrait painters.

I have spent time in Romania for work and know quite a few people from there or still living there, not just prostitutes. Romanian people I know have degrees in computer science up to PhD, a few of them from universities in US, UK or Germany, I know 3 doctors, one dentist, some quants with advanced math degrees, one math prof at a university, a few engineers, etc.

I admit, none of them paints portraits of dogs or hamsters.

McAdonis
08-16-21, 23:10
"The general dumbing down of the population and ADHD explains how someone like Trump rose to POTUS. " - OK, Mr. Pundit. Didn't know that you were the authority on this subject. But I guess someone made you the god and gave you the power to judge an entire country as being dumbed down. I bet your posse will step in to support you though.

For someone who guards your own identity and nationality so securely, you do like to attack Americans at every opportunity, don't you?! What you see as attack, I see as constructive criticism. You have a pot-smoking teenage son in your house, you ride his ass because there still exists an opportunity to remediate and correct. You have a 50 year old son still living in your basement? That's a lost cause. You kick him out of the house, and give him his inheritance early to ease your guilt.

Social media is dumbing down populations worldwide, not just USA. Tiktok, the ultimate ADHD teenager app, was first popularized in China! Sean Parker on the addictive nature of social media:

It literally changes your relationship with society, with each other. It probably interferes with productivity in weird ways. God only knows what its doing to our childrens brains, he said.

He explained that when Facebook was being developed the objective was: How do we consume as much of your time and conscious attention as possible? It was this mindset that led to the creation of features such as the like button that would give users a little dopamine hit to encourage them to upload more content.

Its a social-validation feedback loop exactly the kind of thing that a hacker like myself would come up with, because you're exploiting a vulnerability in human psychology.

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2017/nov/09/facebook-sean-parker-vulnerability-brain-psychology.We have more information at our fingertips than our grandparents did. And in theory we can interact with more diverse pools of people. But in reality, we look only for people who think like us. Case in point, I am monger, and I am on a forum with other like-minded mongers. So that "information highway" just becomes a bias superhighway.

Online communities can act as a crutch. It is fine when it is supplementary, but when it becomes one's only sense of community, that is a slippery slope. This loneliness epidemic is more a first-world problem and will only get worse in ageing Western countries. Japan and Korea became wealthy relatively recently. That "catch up" mode created an overwork culture and we are starting to see the consequences of that now. China may face a similar fate in the next 2-3 decades.

USA politics is world politics. And it has been that way for over 100 years. You pull any random person in Africa, the Middle East, Europe, or Japan. Less than 25 percent would know Xi Jinping. You ask them to name American politicians past and present, and they would easily name five. That speaks to America's place in the world.

McAdonis
08-16-21, 23:30
At the same time, Shapiro picks on idealistic college kids and "owns" them. Or other empty shell liberal talking heads. Put him up on live discussion against another well educated person with differing viewpoints and he crumbles or gets quiet.I do not know that many political pundits, so I will take your word for it on that assessment. But between Shapiro, Trump, and Tucker Carlson, who is the Harvard-educated lawyer? Do not need Wikipedia to know the answer that. My point is success is now based on how well you polarize. That is the new cultural currency.

Mursenary
08-17-21, 01:28
Is 500 too much for your pea sized brain? Perhaps 5 Chinese characters is more your style?

"advocates for mass deportation " - it must cause you pain when your favorite Islamic thugs are denounced.

"sorts 2 people who disagree with him as CCP supporters." - Who else besides you? Your second handle? Anyway, I called you a CCP thug.

"can't take people using common meme-speak. " Nice way to weasel your way out of taking responsibility for the nonsense you typed here.

"black dildo" - LOL. Speaking about your experiences growing up in the AMP that someone mentioned on this thread? In your case, might not have been a dildo, might have been slapped by a real thing. Sorry to hear about the abuse you suffered.

BTW, you still have and't replied why you are not a hypocrite for looking to spread the virus after talking endlessly about virus dangers; and how ugliness and education are so linked to racism. Is that from a survey in China done by your CCP masters?You seem frustrated. Take a breath little guy.

I'll leave it up to you to answer your own bullet points that have already been answered. Quoting your posts in the past that directly refuted your own claims has always resulted in you just ignoring your own false claims. Not surprising give presumed weasel-like character. You're a shitty human who has constructed a phoney clean image. It's pretty clear.

As for 2 people, well pretty sure you also suggested McA to also have CCP allegiance based on what you know about a person's race.

In the past I've made the comment asking you to try harder in your retort. I take it back. You tried, and it's clear you have no comedic ability, just lame anger.

Seriously, who uses "thug" as an insult? What a tool.

Mursenary
08-17-21, 01:30
"The general dumbing down of the population and ADHD explains how someone like Trump rose to POTUS. " - OK, Mr. Pundit. Didn't know that you were the authority on this subject. But I guess someone made you the god and gave you the power to judge an entire country as being dumbed down. I bet your posse will step in to support you though.

Unless by dumbing down, you are talking about the illegal immigration of dumbfucks like Murse that did bring down this country.

For someone who guards your own identity and nationality so securely, you do like to attack Americans at every opportunity, don't you?! Which population do you hail from and how much increase in intelligence has that group seen? Our economy and GDP are doing awesomely at this time, apparently all this dumbing down did not hurt us. Perhaps jealousy does funny things to some people.

"Within the right-wing world, someone like Ben Shapiro would own Tucker Carlson and Trump in a debate" - as you see it.

No one from the media, especially the liberal media thought Trump won any of the debates and yet he won the primaries.

Shapiro appeals to you perhaps because you agree with him or find him less threatening than Tucker is; be that as it may, Tucker's ratings are coming from paying users. That you agree more personally with Shapiro's positions have no bearing on it. You can't wish way things you don't agree with..Yet, another essay when criticizing others of diatribes. The lack of self-awareness is glaring.

Mursenary
08-17-21, 01:39
Social media is dumbing down populations worldwide, not just USA. Tiktok, the ultimate ADHD teenager app, was first popularized in China! Sean Parker on the addictive nature of social media:

We have more information at our fingertips than our grandparents did. And in theory we can interact with more diverse pools of people. But in reality, we look only for people who think like us. Case in point, I am monger, and I am on a forum with other like-minded mongers. So that "information highway" just becomes a bias superhighway.Counterpoint. Is it dumbing down populations or is it just taking previously unheard voices (often poorly informed or conspiratorial) and giving them podiums?

I like to think that the people of the past who would have otherwise educated themselves on a subject are still making the initiative to read entire articles, critically analyze, and verify facts / claims.

Mursenary
08-17-21, 01:47
"It is amusing that foreigners are always so concerned about drift in the US politics and paint doomsday scenarios and wish that things happened in a different way. The fate of this country, the direction we take are in the hands of the voters of this country. I may not agree with many things that happen in my country but if voters vote that way, they did. SO be it. I don't come to the German forums and demand or even wish that they voted this way or that way. I respect their right to choose their own path. Even on something as simple as 2017 rule change, if German legislators wanted to change their laws on sex, that's their prerogative. I don't pass halfassed assessments that the populations or legislators are dumbed down. Talk about being fucking arrogant.McA,

What Passport do you carry? What does your birth certificate say? Are you a "foreigner?" Alas, whatever the answer, you'll always be a foreigner in the eyes of a bigot. The more I hear him, the more it seems that he's probably a patent office workhorse. He clearly does not exude "boss" energy.

Pessimist
08-17-21, 02:00
What you see as attack, I see as constructive criticism. You have a pot-smoking teenage son in your house, you ride his ass because there still exists an opportunity to remediate and correct. You have a 50 year old son still living in your basement? That's a lost cause. You kick him out of the house, and give him his inheritance early to ease your guilt.

We have more information at our fingertips than our grandparents did. And in theory we can interact with more diverse pools of people. But in reality, we look only for people who think like us. Case in point, I am monger, and I am on a forum with other like-minded mongers. So that "information highway" just becomes a bias superhighway.

Online communities can act as a crutch. It is fine when it is supplementary, but when it becomes one's only sense of community, that is a slippery slope. This loneliness epidemic is more a first-world problem and will only get worse in ageing Western countries. Japan and Korea became wealthy relatively recently. That "catch up" mode created an overwork culture and we are starting to see the consequences of that now. China may face a similar fate in the next 2-3 decades.

USA politics is world politics. And it has been that way for over 100 years. You pull any random person in Africa, the Middle East, Europe, or Japan. Less than 25 percent would know Xi Jinping. You ask them to name American politicians past and present, and they would easily name five. That speaks to America's place in the world.How is it constructive criticism when you characterize an entire nation, or at least half of them who voted for a specific person as having ADHD and have been dumbed down? That is an ad hominem attack at best.

But your point about Shapiro has been made in liberal media about Romney, Kasich, Kinzinger, etc. They and others are liberal media's fav conservatives. The reality is that definition of conservativism has shifted. What they like, dislike, their values, who they want to represent them, how they see themselves, all of it. Again, you don't agree with that shift and wish that things were as they were in 1980's or 1990's with Rockefeller Republicans still in charge, that is all fine but that is not the reality. People change and it is their prerogative. But you can't express your disappointment at this shift by calling them dumb and having ADHD. That is arrogance of the highest order. If you think you believe in Democracy but accept only verdicts that suit your values, then you are not a believer in democracy.

I am not talking about being aware of US vs Chinese politicians, names etc. -- that is a very superficial observation. I am talking about passing judgements. The shifts in US actions due to shifts in US politics are miniscule as compared to the seismic shifts that are happening in China as they unfold in front of our eyes. Xi effectively became president for life. Remember the amount of media outrage when Trump thought aloud if he followed Putin / Xi in that regard. The changes on property rights in the last 9 months in China are absolutely massive. The country is morphing into a socialist country completely. Entire sectors have been wiped out. And they have become extremely bellicose. I forgot earlier they also got into a skirmish with India a year or two ago. It is a huge hypocrisy to totally stay silent on all these issues but hold a magnifying glass on every small inequity / oddity in the US. And we are not even talking about their conduct w. r. T. Covid.

Pessimist
08-17-21, 04:51
Tiktok, the ultimate ADHD teenager app, was first popularized in China! Sean Parker on the addictive nature of social media:

Online communities can act as a crutch. It is fine when it is supplementary, but when it becomes one's only sense of community, that is a slippery slope. This loneliness epidemic is more a first-world problem and will only get worse in ageing Western countries..This is totally unrelated to the original post that kickstarted this; but a few things:

The first short video format site was vine, which got acquired by TWTR and which basically killed it; Tik Tok launched a couple of years later; Douyin operates in China but the parent company Bytedance bought musical. Ly which is the foundation of tik tok.

It is true that format became popular at mass level in China than internationally; FB focused on IG and copied many features of Snap; I know FB has regretted leaving the short video space to Tik Tok to this extent.

I don't know if social media causes ADHD and attention shortening or if that was already there and social media provides an outlet. The BBC link even disputes attention spans are truly short now.

I do know social media companies do tons of research about users interact with media / internet and tailor their products. This sort of research was simply not done 30 years ago, the ability to dissect the data at that scale was not there. Here is one link.

https://helplama.com/human-attention-span/

https://www.bbc.com/news/health-38896790

Apps like tik tok know exactly how many times users open their app, how long they stay before moving on, what they are doing when they open the app, are they in the car, in the train, in between classes in school walking to a new classroom, sitting on a toilet, sitting on the couch watching sports on TV but tuning into the app between commercial breaks, WG checking into the social app while taking a break with the John, whatever. They commission studies to study every aspect of these details; the end goal is to bring the user more frequently to the app, keep the user engaged for longer time on the app, and of course show them more targeted ads and making them buy stuff, then and there.

I don't know the attention span itself has changed that much over time, but 30 years ago technology had not advanced sufficiently to provide the perfect distraction to the user as efficiently as they can do today.

I have no interest in characterizing these changes as good or bad. They are what they are. Change is the only constant and there is no point bemoaning them. The way you grew up is very likely vastly different from how your great grandpa might have; was that good or bad?

Gino02
08-17-21, 06:52
At the same time, Shapiro picks on idealistic college kids and "owns" them. Or other empty shell liberal talking heads. Put him up on live discussion against another well educated person with differing viewpoints and he crumbles or gets quiet.

Honestly, even though someone like Joe Rogan is technically a "liberal," he is probably one of the best advocates for common sense, conservative positions."Put him up on live discussion against another well educated person with differing viewpoints and he crumbles or gets quiet" -- name one that can crumble Ben Shapiro? Oh wait, there's none! LOL.

I agree about Joe Rogan. He's good.

Pistons
08-17-21, 08:10
No, I don't know everything, I never claimed that. But I certainly know more than somebody whose preferred sources of information includes dog portrait painters.

I have spent time in Romania for work and know quite a few people from there or still living there, not just prostitutes. Romanian people I know have degrees in computer science up to PhD, a few of them from universities in US, UK or Germany, I know 3 doctors, one dentist, some quants with advanced math degrees, one math prof at a university, a few engineers, etc.

I admit, none of them paints portraits of dogs or hamsters.So you don't know anything related to personalized targeted advertisements then?

Mursenary
08-17-21, 14:44

How is it constructive criticism when you characterize an entire nation, or at least half of them who voted for a specific person as having ADHD and have been dumbed down? That is an ad hominem attack at best.Man look at all of those longwinded diatribes.

Anyway, sort of ad hominem, but the wrongful assumptions due to one posters rage, probably bleeding from the eyes, "bleeding from who knows where else," is clearly displayed. Other poster wasn't even singling out the USA in his very general post about effects of social media and short attention span.

HammerTime96
08-17-21, 14:55
And the meantime, Indians have barely been vaccinated, so one would expect MILLIONS and MILLIONS of deaths in a country with 1,4 billion inhabitants, a lot of poverty and poor hygiene, and a mediocre healthcare system. Instead India has embarked on a strategy of treatment versus the insane Chinese-Western strategy of "Zero CoNvid. "

https://www.thedesertreview.com/opinion/columnists/indias-ivermectin-blackout/article_e3db8f46-f942-11eb-9eea-77d5e2519364.html

Yes, exactly. Ask yourself why India’s success against the Delta variant with Ivermectin is such a closely guarded secret by the NIH and CDC. Second, ask yourself why no major media outlets reported this fact, but instead, tried to confuse you with false information by saying the deaths in India are 10 times greater than official reports.We've seen what happened with the so-called "British Mutation" in the European winter, which was a complete fiasco for all the scaremongers, so it quietly disappeared off the radar and was replaced with hype about "the Indian Variant. " And now the "Indian Variant" has been silently rebranded as the "Delta Plus Variant" because unfortunately for all the scaremongers, the dead bodies are NOT piling up in India so the Western-Chinese media never mention India anymore.

Oh, and what about herd immunity? Well here it is in India: https://www.reuters.com/world/india/india-govt-survey-shows-two-thirds-have-coronavirus-antibodies-2021-07-20/.

One month ago, 67% of Indians had antibodies:

Two-thirds of Indians have coronavirus antibodies, survey showsBut of course the Reuters scaremongers and "fact checkers" desperately try to fan the flames of fear, but now one month after this Fake News Reuters bullshit was published, still NO millions of deaths in India for the remaining third of Indians:

"One out of three, wherever you are, ... is still vulnerable and therefore the pandemic is no way over," he said.The truth is that the remaining 33% of Indians probably also now have antibodies, and of course no mention of Ivermectin from the 'Reuters fact checkers. ' LOL!

Mursenary
08-17-21, 15:00
"Put him up on live discussion against another well educated person with differing viewpoints and he crumbles or gets quiet" -- name one that can crumble Ben Shapiro? Oh wait, there's none! LOL.

I agree about Joe Rogan. He's good.Here's Rogan on Shapiro:

https://youtu.be/GZ05qhduOH0

Ro Khanna with Ben.

https://youtu.be/Y_K00erN1mA

When a rational, non-emotional person debates Ben, he has a much harder time defending his points. He excels against liberal college kids and political talking heads.

Turgid
08-17-21, 15:37
And the meantime, Indians have barely been vaccinated, so one would expect MILLIONS and MILLIONS of deaths in a country with 1,4 billion inhabitants, a lot of poverty and poor hygiene, and a mediocre healthcare system. Instead India has embarked on a strategy of treatment versus the insane Chinese-Western strategy of "Zero CoNvid. "....https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-57888460

Mursenary
08-17-21, 16:10
And the meantime, Indians have barely been vaccinated, so one would expect MILLIONS and MILLIONS of deaths in a country with 1,4 billion inhabitants, a lot of poverty and poor hygiene, and a mediocre healthcare system. Instead India has embarked on a strategy of treatment versus the insane Chinese-Western strategy of "Zero CoNvid.Where, sitting in front of your face. India excess deaths low end estimated at 2 million, high end up to 5 million. That's close to the official covid numbers for the entire world.

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.07.20.21260872v1

Mursenary
08-17-21, 16:25
I do not know that many political pundits, so I will take your word for it on that assessment. But between Shapiro, Trump, and Tucker Carlson, who is the Harvard-educated lawyer? Do not need Wikipedia to know the answer that. My point is success is now based on how well you polarize. That is the new cultural currency.He's certainly not an idiot. I actually agree with him more often than not, especially when he was starting out. He's obviously well educated and actually truly believes in his ideology. My grievances toward him is just that he always tends to pick on people working with less information than him.

But as for his popularity, it is a function of his audience. He doesn't speak to emotion as much as to the somewhat more intellectual point. Naturally, he will never be as popular as a Trump or a Carlson because he's speaking to a smaller population.

Personally, I think he's a dweeb. Fun video about his critique on Wet Ass Pussy song:

https://youtu.be/d3pjh4Xyl0s

What a tool. His personality is how I envision Pessimist in real life.

PaulInZurich
08-17-21, 16:27
The shifts in US actions due to shifts in US politics are miniscule as compared to the seismic shifts that are happening in China as they unfold in front of our eyes. Xi effectively became president for life. Remember the amount of media outrage when Trump thought aloud if he followed Putin / Xi in that regard. The changes on property rights in the last 9 months in China are absolutely massive. The country is morphing into a socialist country completely. Entire sectors have been wiped out. And they have become extremely bellicose. I forgot earlier they also got into a skirmish with India a year or two ago. It is a huge hypocrisy to totally stay silent on all these issues but hold a magnifying glass on every small inequity / oddity in the US. And we are not even talking about their conduct w. r. T. Covid.America is seen as the leading nation of the free world, while China is not part of the free world. They should not be held to the same standard. While China made some progress since the times of Mao (millions of landowners executed during the land reform, the great Chinese famine due to the "Great Leap Forward", the cultural revolution), post Mao then Tiananmen square, protests in HK, etc, I don't think many people think China is a free country. I'll admit that they made good economic progress in the last decades, and this is probably why there isn't more unrest in China. The hypocrisy is that most countries and large corporations try to not antagonize China so that they can do business with them.

Pessimist
08-17-21, 16:47
Yet, another essay when criticizing others of diatribes. The lack of self-awareness is glaring.I accused you of diatribes, loser. McA has long winded essays and replies to his essays involves equally long essays. You should skip them; or read them translated into Chinese.

Pessimist
08-17-21, 16:53
You seem frustrated. Take a breath little guy.

I'll leave it up to you to answer your own bullet points that have already been answered. Quoting your posts in the past that directly refuted your own claims has always resulted in you just ignoring your own false claims. Not surprising give presumed weasel-like character. You're a shitty human who has constructed a phoney clean image. It's pretty clear.

As for 2 people, well pretty sure you also suggested McA to also have CCP allegiance based on what you know about a person's race.

In the past I've made the comment asking you to try harder in your retort. I take it back. You tried, and it's clear you have no comedic ability, just lame anger.

Seriously, who uses "thug" as an insult? What a tool.Haha, the 5'7' midget has the audacity to call others little. The irony. Oh my.

I have no idea what is McA's ethnicity; he has not talked about it, afaik; but he clearly has an anti US + sympathetic to China stance in his comments. That appeals to a CCP thug like you.

You will never have any real replies. It is all meme speak or locker room talk. Don't understand why dump on Trump.

Pessimist
08-17-21, 19:48
He's certainly not an idiot. I actually agree with him more often than not, especially when he was starting out. He's obviously well educated and actually truly believes in his ideology. My grievances toward him is just that he always tends to pick on people working with less information than him.

But as for his popularity, it is a function of his audience. He doesn't speak to emotion as much as to the somewhat more intellectual point. Naturally, he will never be as popular as a Trump or a Carlson because he's speaking to a smaller population.

Personally, I think he's a dweeb. Fun video about his critique on Wet Ass Pussy song:

https://youtu.be/d3pjh4Xyl0s

What a tool. His personality is how I envision Pessimist in real life.A loser that defecates in the car that he sleeps in to save money on hotels is highly qualified to speak about personalities, sure. Homeless panhandlers in NYC have better life than you do.

BigBuddy69
08-17-21, 19:48
Where, sitting in front of your face. India excess deaths low end estimated at 2 million, high end up to 5 million. That's close to the official covid numbers for the entire world.

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.07.20.21260872v1When it's India, suddenly conspiracy time believes the numbers of the government.

Mursenary
08-17-21, 21:27
I accused you of diatribes, loser. McA has long winded essays and replies to his essays involves equally long essays. You should skip them; or read them translated into Chinese.Jesus Christ, how dense are you.

You: criticize others of diatribes.

D. Proceed to write long winded diatribes.

Dense like a fucking brick wall.

Pessimist
08-17-21, 22:20
America is seen as the leading nation of the free world, while China is not part of the free world. They should not be held to the same standard. While China made some progress since the times of Mao (millions of landowners executed during the land reform, the great Chinese famine due to the "Great Leap Forward", the cultural revolution), post Mao then Tiananmen square, protests in HK, etc, I don't think many people think China is a free country. I'll admit that they made good economic progress in the last decades, and this is probably why there isn't more unrest in China. The hypocrisy is that most countries and large corporations try to not antagonize China so that they can do business with them.It is not a free country but it is also a country where nationalistic feelings run quite high. And their leaders are able to whip them up into anti foreign sentiments in a targeted fashion. A few years ago around the time of dispute related to Senkaku islands, mobs went on a rampage destroying Japanese cars in China. In the last couple of years with Meng Wanzhou imprisoned and Trump putting Hua Wei on entity list, pro Hua Wei sentiment inside China went up even more; even as Hua Wei kept losing smartphone sales outside China, their share inside China expanded that much more. They may have no freedom on wechat to criticize their own government in even the most muted manner, but their people are able to vent and issue all sorts of threats v foreigners in most graphics terms and they often do; Aussies and others on the receiving end in the last year know that too.

As for not holding them to the same standard, why not? Their actions have more detrimental impact on the rest of this world than that of any other nation. None more than Europe. Most of European tech firms have been hollowed out due to theft of IP by China. 20 years ago, Europe dominated global telecom networks. Now, the combined value of Nokia, Ericsson (Alcatel and Siemens and Lucent / Bell Labs -- all of these disappeared, bought by Nokia) is less than half of food delivery company in China called Meituan. All of Europe's share went to Hua Wei of course. US is not great but at least we recognized the threat posed by China a bit better than Europeans did, who are happily handing the keys to their future to this most evil regime.

I agree with you re: hypocrisy of corporations. None has been a bigger booster of CCP than Wall Street, very unfortunately.

Mursenary
08-18-21, 00:08
A loser that defecates in the car that he sleeps in to save money on hotels is highly qualified to speak about personalities, sure. Homeless panhandlers in NYC have better life than you do.Yawn, more uninteresting dribble from a square who lives in a rigid box.

Promotes deportation of innocent people. Labels Asians he doesn't agree with him as CCP. Lectures others about racial shit. Cheats on spouse. Easily prodded to anger. Weak human. Get better or Go suck on a covid swab and stick it up your tight asshole.

Pessimist
08-18-21, 00:25
Jesus Christ, how dense are you.

You: criticize others of diatribes.

D. Proceed to write long winded diatribes.

Dense like a fucking brick wall.Anything more than 5 characters must seem like a diatribe to your pea sized brain. I assume it got permanently impaired in that stowaway fishing boat through which you got smuggled into the US.

Mursenary
08-18-21, 00:42
Anything more than 5 characters must seem like a diatribe to your pea sized brain. I assume it got permanently impaired in that stowaway fishing boat through which you got smuggled into the US.Someone fix the robot, it's stuck on a repeat. Yawn.

NiteRiderCal
08-18-21, 01:05
People.

Take your vaccine or don't. Take ivermectin or don't. It time to let it burn through the population and go back to normal life.

Pessimist
08-18-21, 01:58
Yawn, more uninteresting dribble from a square who lives in a rigid box.

Promotes deportation of innocent people. Labels Asians he doesn't agree with him as CCP. Lectures others about racial shit. Cheats on spouse. Easily prodded to anger. Weak human. Get better or Go suck on a covid swab and stick it up your tight asshole.My rigid box is quite comfortable, thank you very much; likely far better than whatever you have. And no, I don't lecture anyone on racial shit, that is your specialty, the race warrior turd. Except of course, just a week ago you were venting against Turks and have racially ridiculed Hispanics, Blacks, Indians and other dark skinned folks on this very forum. As for Covid, I am quite safe and unlike you did not infect anyone. You are the homicidal thug sent by CCP here to infect and take out a few Americans, we all know.

HammerTime96
08-18-21, 12:34
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-57888460Hahaha, typically fake news from the Big Black Cock news outlet.

If 4 million Indians have died in a short period of a few months, you would have seen a MASS tragedy and the western news would be full of it every day. In Kabul airport a handful of people died, and a few thousand people stormed the tarmac, and the western news is all over this. Why not over to alleged 4 million dead Indians? Wouldn't the CommunistNewsNetwork (CNN) and the BigBlackCock News be all over this 24/7?

The fact is: there is no story because nothing happens and the Indians have the situation under control with Ivermectin, which contradicts the Bill Gates-Epstein-BigPharma plan of experimental mRNA vaccines. https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/12/business/jeffrey-epstein-bill-gates.html.

Funny and strange that if millions die in a third world country then it's "true," but if millions do NOT die in a third world country then this is "fake news" and "not true. " LOL!

Researchers from the US-based Center for Global Development used three different data sources to estimate India's excess all-cause mortality during the pandemic until 21 June.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Center_for_Global_Development

By the way, since when is a "think tank" known for objective medical science? Think tanks are hired guns, churning out 'reports' and 'studies' that big corporations, news outlets and corrupt politicians use to advance their agenda.

Turgid
08-18-21, 14:17
America is seen as the leading nation of the free world, while China is not part of the free world. They should not be held to the same standard. While China made some progress since the times of Mao (millions of landowners executed during the land reform, the great Chinese famine due to the "Great Leap Forward", the cultural revolution), post Mao then Tiananmen square, protests in HK, etc, I don't think many people think China is a free country. I'll admit that they made good economic progress in the last decades, and this is probably why there isn't more unrest in China......I think freedom to eat when you're hungry and to fuck when you're horny are the greatest freedoms.

Mursenary
08-18-21, 14:40
I think freedom to eat when you're hungry and to fuck when you're horny are the greatest freedoms.https://youtu.be/lLCEUpIg8rE

Pessimist
08-18-21, 15:45
I think freedom to eat when you're hungry and to fuck when you're horny are the greatest freedoms.They still have the freedom to eat but the food delivery company I mentioned (Meituan) has come under pressure from their crazy regulators of late (however, Meituan has other parts in addition to food delivery). When it comes to sex, there is one frequent contributor in the sugar daddy thread on ISG who has been living in China for a while (he is from the US Midwest) and is having a ball boinking the Chinese chicks and he seems happy and thrilled. That said, in the seismic shifts in China in the last 9 months, internet is front and center of all problems and Chinese apps on meetings, entertainment, other have come under huge pressure. There is a company called Tantan, the equivalent of our match.com, and the owner / parent of Tantan is getting its head handed to it; government is talking about vulgarity, good values blah blah. Kinda dumb, because the purported motive of the government in putting into motion all the crazy regulatory pressures in the last year is to increase their population which has from all accounts been falsified, especially on the children side; some reports say their population may be in actuality 100 million smaller than stated by recent census, with 50% to 75% of the shortfall on the children side. Why does a dumb government make it difficult for citizens to have sex when they are concerned about declining demographics? Beats me. But that is commies for you.

Pessimist
08-18-21, 16:58
Other poster wasn't even singling out the USA in his very general post about effects of social media and short attention span.A single cell amoeba has a bigger brain than you.

"The general dumbing down of the population and ADHD explains how someone like Trump rose to POTUS. " - MCA.

But then again, you are the congenital retard who claimed China (and Hitler) did not commit genocide because they both killed more than one race.

Mursenary
08-18-21, 18:43
My rigid box is quite comfortable, thank you very much; likely far better than whatever you have. And no, I don't lecture anyone on racial shit, that is your specialty, the race warrior turd. Except of course, just a week ago you were venting against Turks and have racially ridiculed Hispanics, Blacks, Indians and other dark skinned folks on this very forum. As for Covid, I am quite safe and unlike you did not infect anyone. You are the homicidal thug sent by CCP here to infect and take out a few Americans, we all know.Don't forget about my ching ching comments either. Equal opportunity.

You however repetitively attempt to paint me as someone who is a race warrior. I talk about race comfortably and see people of various ethnicities as individuals and just point out generalities. You are the one who puts them in boxes and classify innocents with the jihadist and classify Asians and CCP sympathizers.

Vented against Turks versus describing the observation that the late night crowd at a club is made up of a particular demographic are very different things. Mentioning race versus being a bigot are two different things, apparently you are incapable of doing that.

Mursenary
08-18-21, 18:54
A single cell amoeba has a bigger brain than you.

"The general dumbing down of the population and ADHD explains how someone like Trump rose to POTUS. " - MCA.

But then again, you are the congenital retard who claimed China (and Hitler) did not commit genocide because they both killed more than one race.Okay, I'll admit that your selected line used the US as an example. But for some reason you take that offensively even though the general discussion was regarding the global population. Context matters and you are taking it out of context.

Hitler was proven to be intentionally genocidal. The Chinese, with as many disagreeable characteristics and history, as of now are innocent until proven guilty. That's an American concept, maybe you should get familiar with it.

Anyway man, I suspect that bouts with me are probably the most exciting part of your day. Still painfully obvious that you are someone void of personality and authentic character where words are more important that action. Just another cog in the wheel, living a boring life. Hell do you even have a hobby? Do anything physically active? Let me guess, you never even played a team sport in high school.

Let me also guess your sexual positions with your wife. Favorites are what, missionary and missionary? Let me help. You cheat on your wife because sex with her is boring as shit. It's probably boring because she has no pleasure in it. Solution: have someone who knows how to fuck, fuck her brains out. She's happy and maybe your sex life is saved and you can stop betraying the trust of your life partner. Problem solved. No more being a morally bankrupt scumbag.

Mursenary
08-18-21, 19:03
People.

Take your vaccine or don't. Take ivermectin or don't. It time to let it burn through the population and go back to normal life.We are in agreement. COVID will fade. Vaccines are a tool, a shortcut, lives can be saved in the process. We can choose to use it, abide by Occam's razor and side with the most likely explanation. Or we can continue to look for zebras.

Either way, COVID will pass and the next pandemic will come at some point. For now, what we learn from this experience is of most importance. For now, I'll side with interpreting hoof-steps as horses, go with the most likely scenario and not look for opportunities to come off as being an insightful seer.

Pessimist
08-18-21, 20:05
Don't forget about my ching ching comments either. Equal opportunity.

You however repetitively attempt to paint me as someone who is a race warrior. I talk about race comfortably and see people of various ethnicities as individuals and just point out generalities. You are the one who puts them in boxes and classify innocents with the jihadist and classify Asians and CCP sympathizers.

Vented against Turks versus describing the observation that the late night crowd at a club is made up of a particular demographic are very different things. Mentioning race versus being a bigot are two different things, apparently you are incapable of doing that.Whatever. Your first attack against me came in the form of a race warrior diatribe. You have vented extreme prejudice against practically anyone who is not a CCP turd like you. You have a running feud with at least 20 different people here. Speak about hobbies, this squabbling is it for you. OTOH, other than you, I don't have a problem with (m) any others. Yes, I call out McA when he posts obviously America bashing comments (which he does occasionally), but I don't have any problem with him either in general. You are just bitter that you had a tough upbringing and keep flinging that race charge against people here (and probably in your real life) constantly, and most people ignore you as they should but I didn't, and hence you have been at my heels like a blood sucking leech.

Pessimist
08-18-21, 20:08
Okay, I'll admit that your selected line used the US as an example. But for some reason you take that offensively even though the general discussion was regarding the global population. Context matters and you are taking it out of context.

Hitler was proven to be intentionally genocidal. The Chinese, with as many disagreeable characteristics and history, as of now are innocent until proven guilty. That's an American concept, maybe you should get familiar with it.

Anyway man, I suspect that bouts with me are probably the most exciting part of your day. Still painfully obvious that you are someone void of personality and authentic character where words are more important that action. Just another cog in the wheel, living a boring life. Hell do you even have a hobby? Do anything physically active? Let me guess, you never even played a team sport in high school.

Let me also guess your sexual positions with your wife. Favorites are what, missionary and missionary? Let me help. You cheat on your wife because sex with her is boring as shit. It's probably boring because she has no pleasure in it. Solution: have someone who knows how to fuck, fuck her brains out. She's happy and maybe your sex life is saved and you can stop betraying the trust of your life partner. Problem solved. No more being a morally bankrupt scumbag.It speaks so much about your character that you bring in family members. Unlike your pretended job, my spouse is a real doctor who has helped hundreds of patients immensely in the last year alone. Shame on you. But then again, a CCP turd that got smuggled into this country in a fishing boat is expected to behave like a lowlife plankton.

Sirioja
08-18-21, 21:07
I think freedom to eat when you're hungry and to fuck when you're horny are the greatest freedoms.I think freedom to think and decide are a bit more important.

McAdonis
08-18-21, 22:56
"The general dumbing down of the population and ADHD explains how someone like Trump rose to POTUS. " - MCA.The context was that people in general are getting dumber. I then cited the above example. One, I can only cite world leaders that I am actually aware of (less than twenty). Montenegro might also have a reality TV star leading their country but I would not know that. Two, I believe it is better to cite examples that everyone would know, whenever possible. For instance, I once made an argument that not all rich, successful, handsome, alpha men leave their aging, ugly, overweight wives. Yes, I could cite my cousin as an example of a handsome man that chose not to optimize for beauty, but I went with Hugh Jackman and his wife to illustrate my point. Three, the leader of Montenegro's sound bites would likely be in his native tongue, so unless he has complete dementia, none of us would be able to assess his intellect.

McAdonis
08-18-21, 23:04
I don't know the attention span itself has changed that much over time, but 30 years ago technology had not advanced sufficiently to provide the perfect distraction to the user as efficiently as they can do today.Some of those distractions are not intellectually stimulating. Some of those distractions are anti-social. A teenager playing video games 8 hours a day is not going to reach their intellectual potential. And his social intelligence will also be under-developed.

IQ scores have been steadily falling for decades, but genes are not to blame. Their environment is at fault.

New research published this week in Proceedings of the National Academy of the Sciences of the United States of America examined the IQ scores of men born between 1962 and 1991. Researchers found that scores increased for men born between 1962 and 1975. However, they decreased steadily among men born after 1975.

Ole Rogeberg, co-author of the study and senior research fellow at the Ragnar Frisch Center for Economic Research in Norway said studies conducted in Denmark, Britain, France, the Netherlands, Finland and Estonia have all demonstrated this similar downward trend.

"The causes in IQ increases over time and now the decline is due to environmental factors," Rogeburg told CNN. "It's not that dumb people are having more kids than smart people, to put it crudely. It's something to do with the environment, because we're seeing the same differences within families."

https://www.usnews.com/news/national-news/articles/2018-06-14/study-people-are-getting-dumber

McAdonis
08-18-21, 23:10
Apps like tik tok know exactly how many times users open their app, how long they stay before moving on, what they are doing when they open the app, are they in the car, in the train, in between classes in school walking to a new classroom, sitting on a toilet, sitting on the couch watching sports on TV but tuning into the app between commercial breaks, WG checking into the social app while taking a break with the John, whatever. They commission studies to study every aspect of these details; the end goal is to bring the user more frequently to the app, keep the user engaged for longer time on the app, and of course show them more targeted ads and making them buy stuff, then and there.Based on what you write here, it seems that the social media giants can calibrate the effectiveness of their advertising in away that was not possible even a decade ago. Subliminal messaging repeated over and over again by traditional media and social media may not be able to brainwash us completely, but they have the ability to influence our opinions in ways that we cannot consciously detect.

Jennifer McKendrick and colleagues at the University of Leicester found that simply playing French or German background music led people to buy wines from those regions. When asked, however, the subjects were completely oblivious to the fact.

https://www.bbc.com/future/article/20150324-the-hidden-tricks-of-persuasion.

Mursenary
08-18-21, 23:26
It speaks so much about your character that you bring in family members. Unlike your pretended job, my spouse is a real doctor who has helped hundreds of patients immensely in the last year alone. Shame on you. But then again, a CCP turd that got smuggled into this country in a fishing boat is expected to behave like a lowlife plankton.Bring up family versus being a racial bigot, blah blah blah. You? A race-insulting, easily-emotionally provoked, adulterer bringing up character? Get the fuck out of here. I bet your kids are giant dorky douchebags too.

Unless in the past year, your wife has managed several hundred patients, intubated more than 100 patients this year, put in several dozen chest tubes, central lines, arterial lines, had the death / withdrawal of care talks, I've probably helped out a ton more people and families than your sexually bored wife. But still, good for your wife, she seems like a nice lady. One deserving of a loyal spouse.

But what the fuck have you done with your own two hands. Not a god damn thing you office working, out of touch with the common man, rigid recipe life living waste of 70-100 odd years of human existence. Just divorce her so she can move on to a better man. Hell, maybe she you'll get some alimony from the woman who wears the pants in the house.

Fun-fact, plankton floats to the top and is the base of marine life. What a poorly thought out metaphor to use as an insult.

Mursenary
08-18-21, 23:40
Whatever. Your first attack against me came in the form of a race warrior diatribe. You have vented extreme prejudice against practically anyone who is not a CCP turd like you. You have a running feud with at least 20 different people here. Speak about hobbies, this squabbling is it for you. OTOH, other than you, I don't have a problem with (m) any others. Yes, I call out McA when he posts obviously America bashing comments (which he does occasionally), but I don't have any problem with him either in general. You are just bitter that you had a tough upbringing and keep flinging that race charge against people here (and probably in your real life) constantly, and most people ignore you as they should but I didn't, and hence you have been at my heels like a blood sucking leech.What's funny is that some of those other people have obvious clinically defined personality disorders. Others like Shoo is just a pediatric troll, HT and Gino just being overly social-political.

You seem to have some sense of societal awareness, to your wife's credit no doubt. But that's actually an insult as you are given the tools to be aware but are completely unable to transcend to a higher level of thinking beyond the cookie-cutter modus operandi. No mojo whatsoever, no uniquely, insightful thoughts. If you were an NBA basketball player, you would be the nut-hugging shorts wearing Jerry West. Hey, do you own a pair of white New Balance Shoes? The worst thing, when prodded, you easily dive into the worst habits of an average frustrated chump. Fuck, you're a pathetic tool of a human.

Pistons
08-19-21, 01:25
I think freedom to eat when you're hungry and to fuck when you're horny are the greatest freedoms.There is generally too many tldr posts here on the forum, so I skip most. But this one has the correct length, and sums up a whole lot. Certain other posters must learn to cut down on their wordcount!

Pistons
08-19-21, 01:32
By the way, since when is a "think tank" known for objective medical science? Think tanks are hired guns, churning out 'reports' and 'studies' that big corporations, news outlets and corrupt politicians use to advance their agenda.Actually, you got it mixed up slightly. Most of that is the work of pr companies. Think tanks strategize more, while the pr companies do the heavy lifting. And politicians just get told about what's going on as a side story. So they can relay the message in order for the commons to believe their votes still count.

Mursenary
08-19-21, 02:46
Based on what you write here, it seems that the social media giants can calibrate the effectiveness of their advertising in away that was not possible even a decade ago. Subliminal messaging repeated over and over again by traditional media and social media may not be able to brainwash us completely, but they have the ability to influence our opinions in ways that we cannot consciously detect.Fuck that dude. Stop being civil. That fucker sucks donkey balls.

Sirioja
08-19-21, 09:25
About Pfizer and Moderna efficiency, when AZ was rejected by EU, after Israel and UK, now big number 1 US decide after less than 9 months third dose needed for everybody when now under delta and some vaccinated are badly sick or die. Nobody is able to control anything, medical is really not a exact science, one new dose for each new variant to come? Pfizer and Moderna will become very rich with their low efficiency vaccine. But I never said not to vaccine, and soon we won t have right to have a normal life if not, when real efficiency seem to fail a bit.

Turgid
08-19-21, 15:15
I think freedom to think and decide are a bit more important.Its more difficult to think and decide when you're starving.

PaulInZurich
08-19-21, 17:09
... some vaccinated are badly sick or die... Some, but very very few. In Switzerland since 27 January 230.000 covid cases, out of which 782 breakthrough infections.

If by some you mean 0.34 percent, then, yeah.

HammerTime96
08-19-21, 18:40
Oxford University study destroys vaccine "efficacy:

https://www.bloombergquint.com/onweb/covid-vaccines-are-less-effective-against-delta-in-u-k-study

Keep on getting "jabbed" and "tagged" like a sheep you suckers! Every time you take a gamble with your long-term health and on top of that the shit barely works.

Mursenary
08-20-21, 04:10

https://www.bloombergquint.com/onweb/covid-vaccines-are-less-effective-against-delta-in-u-k-study

Keep on getting "jabbed" and "tagged" like a sheep you suckers! Every time you take a gamble with your long-term health and on top of that the shit barely works.Third testicle starting to drop. Damn vaccines.

Oh well, more for the hookers in these "closed" clubs to suck on.

Sirioja
08-20-21, 05:02
Some, but very very few. In Switzerland since 27 January 230.000 covid cases, out of which 782 breakthrough infections.

If by some you mean 0.34 percent, then, yeah.What I say is only 2 doses of ARN or AZ for UK are now known as not enough to be efficient now for delta, how many doses will be? 1 per new mutant? When still 0 dose for me and still kissing, datying, all over FKK land and cleaning my lungs climbing. I will only to buy my freedom with pass to be allowed to breathe, but after my Summer tour and only strict minimum to get free, I don t want 50 doses to make Pfizer business with their water, kind of placebo? Unfortunately, Janssen with only 1 dose seem quite rare.

Nordico
08-20-21, 05:37

Keep on getting "jabbed" and "tagged" like a sheep you suckers! Every time you take a gamble with your long-term health and on top of that the shit barely works.Please, somebody explain him what the article says.

NiteRiderCal
08-20-21, 05:57
Please, somebody explain him what the article says.Well the vaccine is less effective over time. This should be well know by now. If you go out more than six months, it no long effective at preventing infection. I have to add that it does prevent death and hospitalization in people with comorbidity, which is old people.

There is something call evolution. Think of antibiotic select for drug resistant bacteria. Vaccine adaptive immunity will select for vaccine resistant virus. This can result in variant that will kill young, healthy people.

NiteRiderCal
08-20-21, 06:11
We are in agreement. COVID will fade. Vaccines are a tool, a shortcut, lives can be saved in the process. We can choose to use it, abide by Occam's razor and side with the most likely explanation. Or we can continue to look for zebras.

Either way, COVID will pass and the next pandemic will come at some point. For now, what we learn from this experience is of most importance. For now, I'll side with interpreting hoof-steps as horses, go with the most likely scenario and not look for opportunities to come off as being an insightful seer.We will learn nothing.

COVID come from a lab or is that still a conspiracy. Personally, I think it was an accident. Chinese culture and BSL-3 or 4 is not a good mix. People are under pressure to hide their mistake and not get out of line. Not a good idea if you are messing around with gain of function virus. They need to be westernized if they are going to do that work. BTW, I'm an Asian guy.

When it come to antiviral drug, we still doing clinical trial 10 days after PCR positive test. If there is a lot of noise or if the signal is weak, I wonder why. Can you take a guess. LOL they want these drug to fail. We learn nothing!

HammerTime96
08-20-21, 09:22
Please, somebody explain him what the article says.Why does somebody else have to explain it? Can't you explain it?

Oh, look at all those "cases" in the most vaccinated western countries, Israel, Iceland, UK, and then compare them to Sweden:

https://ourworldindata.org/explorers/coronavirus-data-explorer?zoomToSelection=true&time=2020-03-01..latest&facet=none&pickerSort=desc&pickerMetric=new_cases_smoothed_per_million&Metric=Confirmed+cases&Interval=7-day+rolling+average&Relative+to+Population=true&Align+outbreaks=false&country=ISL ISR GBR SWE.

And then look at the deaths:

https://ourworldindata.org/explorers/coronavirus-data-explorer?zoomToSelection=true&time=2020-03-01..latest&facet=none&pickerSort=desc&pickerMetric=new_deaths_per_million&Metric=Confirmed+deaths&Interval=7-day+rolling+average&Relative+to+Population=true&Align+outbreaks=false&country=ISR ISL SWE GBR.

BigBuddy69
08-20-21, 13:17
Please, somebody explain him what the article says.Impossible he's a cultist. He'll answer 'libtards', 'cccp' and 'gert Vanden wtf' (the guy who wants to cure everything with the killer vaccine boiling in his garage).

PaulInZurich
08-20-21, 17:02
What I say is only 2 doses of ARN or AZ for UK are now known as not enough to be efficient now for delta, how many doses will be? 1 per new mutant? When still 0 dose for me and still kissing, datying, all over FKK land and cleaning my lungs climbing. I will only to buy my freedom with pass to be allowed to breathe, but after my Summer tour and only strict minimum to get free, I don t want 50 doses to make Pfizer business with their water, kind of placebo? Unfortunately, Janssen with only 1 dose seem quite rare.Current infections in Switzerland are 99.4 % delta variant. While this was not the case in January, the numbers from my post still stand. Since end of January only 0. 34 % of infections are breakthrough infections. So Pfizer and Moderna work well enough against delta variant too. Currently half of the Swiss population is vaccinated. If the vaccines would not work at all, right now half of infections should be breakthrough infections. We are very very far from that. Efficacy goes down in time, that is nothing new, from last year there were discussions that yearly shots might be required. Currently the pandemic is kept alive by the unvaccinated people.

ShooBree
08-20-21, 19:46
Are you the guy with a Tengele tattoo in the arm, I saw in Aftonbladet? I think you are just afraid of needles, but can't admit it to yourself.You seem ignorant, and WTF is Tengele? Weirdo.

Sirioja
08-20-21, 22:22
Current infections in Switzerland are 99.4 % delta variant. While this was not the case in January, the numbers from my post still stand. Since end of January only 0. 34 % of infections are breakthrough infections. So Pfizer and Moderna work well enough against delta variant too. Currently half of the Swiss population is vaccinated. If the vaccines would not work at all, right now half of infections should be breakthrough infections. We are very very far from that. Efficacy goes down in time, that is nothing new, from last year there were discussions that yearly shots might be required. Currently the pandemic is kept alive by the unvaccinated people.Biden from US, Israel and UK don t seem to think like You about efficiency, when third dose is already planned, after 9 months and not only for weak in US. Some vaccinated are also positive, when my many tests, PCR or antigen or fast were all negative, I would say around 15 tests, when I live as usual, even Summer 2021 is more complicated for organization than on 2020.

NiteRiderCal
08-21-21, 00:06
.Currently the pandemic is kept alive by the unvaccinated people.Wrong, wrong, wrong. The pandemic is kept alive because of transition, which the vaccine does not prevent. In addition, there is now none-human host reservoir.

The only way to end the pandemic and get back to normal life is to let it burn. People can take vaccine or ivermectin if they want. But we need to let it burn. And try to kill of any population of animal that serve as host reservoir.

Mursenary
08-21-21, 01:05
What I say is only 2 doses of ARN or AZ for UK are now known as not enough to be efficient now for delta, how many doses will be?Polio took 4 doses.

Mursenary
08-21-21, 01:30
There is something call evolution. Think of antibiotic select for drug resistant bacteria. Vaccine adaptive immunity will select for vaccine resistant virus. This can result in variant that will kill young, healthy people.How is the selective pressure put on these viruses by Ivermectin different than selective pressure by vaccines?

Mursenary
08-21-21, 01:57
Why does somebody else have to explain it? Can't you explain it?

Oh, look at all those "cases" in the most vaccinated western countries, Israel, Iceland, UK, and then compare them to Sweden:

https://ourworldindata.org/explorers/coronavirus-data-explorer?zoomToSelection=true&time=2020-03-01..latest&facet=none&pickerSort=desc&pickerMetric=new_cases_smoothed_per_million&Metric=Confirmed+cases&Interval=7-day+rolling+average&Relative+to+Population=true&Align+outbreaks=false&country=ISL ISR GBR SWE.

And then look at the deaths:

https://ourworldindata.org/explorers/coronavirus-data-explorer?zoomToSelection=true&time=2020-03-01..latest&facet=none&pickerSort=desc&pickerMetric=new_deaths_per_million&Metric=Confirmed+deaths&Interval=7-day+rolling+average&Relative+to+Population=true&Align+outbreaks=false&country=ISR ISL SWE GBR.Sweden death rate against US, UK, Israel, Iceland: middle of the pack, 3rd of 5. 18 x higher than Iceland and 2 x higher than Israel.

https://ourworldindata.org/explorers/coronavirus-data-explorer?zoomToSelection=true&time=2021-02-09..latest&facet=none&pickerSort=asc&pickerMetric=location&Metric=Confirmed+deaths&Interval=Cumulative&Relative+to+Population=true&Align+outbreaks=false&country=USA~GBR~ISR~SWE~ISL

Sweden vaccination rate against same countries: Also middle of the pack, 4th of 5.

https://ourworldindata.org/explorers/coronavirus-data-explorer?zoomToSelection=true&time=2021-02-09..latest&facet=none&pickerSort=asc&pickerMetric=location&Metric=People+vaccinated&Interval=7-day+rolling+average&Relative+to+Population=true&Align+outbreaks=false&country=USA~GBR~ISR~SWE~ISL

Comparable vaccination rate and comparable death rates although lags behind Iceland and Israel significantly.

What's the point. Only conclusion I can draw is that the more social-cultural diversity and thus behaviors and attitude toward covid mitigation, the worse the outcome.

PaulInZurich
08-21-21, 02:20
Biden from US, Israel and UK don t seem to think like You about efficiency, when third dose is already planned, after 9 months and not only for weak in US. Some vaccinated are also positive, when my many tests, PCR or antigen or fast were all negative, I would say around 15 tests, when I live as usual, even Summer 2021 is more complicated for organization than on 2020.You seem to be capable to distinguish between different letters, but you don't understand the meaning of words.

PaulInZurich
08-21-21, 02:30
For me, second choice when I find more fresh natural beauties with more elegance in Germany for less expensive. I was happy to read one of my good girls is still at Sharks, even I m on my sporty holidays, but I would be happy to taste her for seventh time when only discovered her on 9 July.You keep saying how in every club you were how you find fresh natural beauties. Yet you then move to the next club.

With regards sporty holidays, what a sad joke. You yourself wrote a few days ago you have cycled less than 100 km since October. I was right when I said my grandmother cycles more than you.

Sirioja
08-21-21, 06:32
You seem to be capable to distinguish between different letters, but you don't understand the meaning of words.But just facts: third dose in big number 1 in the world and high vaccination rate UK and Israel, versus so small with less than 5 millions in Switzerland. And I m pretty sure not last dose. Always negative weekly tests for me, so I can't spread, when delta is spreading everywhere and some vaccinated do spread. I will vaccinate only to buy my freedom, not because I want, when my many weekly tests talk. No control in Switzerland, but I was never refused to enter in Germany nor Austria. For me, vaccination is only useful for weak who need to be protected, when facts show vaccination high rate don't stop spreading and when poor countries have low rate for vaccination. Vaccines also don't seem so efficient versus new mutants. Never ending good business story for Pfizer which will become very rich. Lack of efficiency seem to give good business.

PaulInZurich
08-21-21, 06:38
Wrong, wrong, wrong. The pandemic is kept alive because of transition, which the vaccine does not prevent. In addition, there is now none-human host reservoir.

The only way to end the pandemic and get back to normal life is to let it burn. People can take vaccine or ivermectin if they want. But we need to let it burn. And try to kill of any population of animal that serve as host reservoir.Numbers from Switzerland in the last two weeks.

50.6 % of population fully vaccinated, 99.4% of new cases are delta variant.

New cases total in the last two weeks: 28371.

Breakthrough infections in the last two weeks: 247.

Why are breakthrough infections only 0.87 % out of total infections?

Agree that it's the time to let it burn, people had a chance to be vaccinated so who didn't do it by now made their own choice.

PaulInZurich
08-21-21, 06:53
Numbers in Germany are similar to Switzerland. Since 1 February there are 10827 breakthrough infections out of 1584659 infections, so 0.68 %. I wonder why.

Sirioja
08-21-21, 07:04
You keep saying how in every club you were how you find fresh natural beauties. Yet you then move to the next club.

With regards sporty holidays, what a sad joke. You yourself wrote a few days ago you have cycled less than 100 km since October. I was right when I said my grandmother cycles more than you.Found 3 fresh natural beauties and good at Sharks on July versus only new fresh Swiss at Globe, but unfortunately Darmstadt is too far from Frioul when Wellcum and Andiamo are closer and also saw fresh natural beauties there, but except Bella, mostly low level Italian rabbits. So obvious, Globe is not anymore able to attract real beauties when most new girls come from Germany, some putting silicon between like Sofia, and were not even superstars in Germany. Unfortunately, after many problems, could only start real sport on Sunday 9 August, very late when I planned to start on end of June, but already 3 times in Iseran 2770, Gran San Bernardino 2400 from Aosta seeing Scott skis factory, telegraphe Galibier 2642, beautiful Izoard 2400, I was not ready yet after only 6 days climbing for Zoncolan, but I organized to change my schedule to return to perform better when I could already climb straight in steep faster than most Italians making curves, but when I started from down under, I'm so happy my belly now works fine, so I can work hard to improve and I will be ready for 2 October, will climb Gran San Bernardino Swiss side and will return to Zoncolan before.

Nordico
08-21-21, 07:54
You seem ignorant, and WTF is Tengele? Weirdo.Still full of hate? It is so easy to get under the skin of insecure people like you.

DrPoon
08-21-21, 09:11
Wrong, wrong, wrong. The pandemic is kept alive because of transition, which the vaccine does not prevent. In addition, there is now none-human host reservoir.

The only way to end the pandemic and get back to normal life is to let it burn. People can take vaccine or ivermectin if they want. But we need to let it burn. And try to kill of any population of animal that serve as host reservoir.Actually cats and dogs and other pets such as pigs (which are forbidden in Israel) can get covid. Dogs and cats and pigs and birds in the USA need a vaccine ASAP.

Pistons
08-21-21, 16:27
Please, somebody explain him what the article says.It is funny how everything these days needs an extra spin and description in order to be understood in the context wanted by the Powers that planned the plandemic.

Kinda reminds me of NewSpeak.

Pistons
08-21-21, 16:28
Well the vaccine is less effective over time. This should be well know by now. If you go out more than six months, it no long effective at preventing infection. I have to add that it does prevent death and hospitalization in people with comorbidity, which is old people.

There is something call evolution. Think of antibiotic select for drug resistant bacteria. Vaccine adaptive immunity will select for vaccine resistant virus. This can result in variant that will kill young, healthy people.One person has died from covid in my county this month. A fully vaccinated guy age of 70 or so.

Pistons
08-21-21, 16:30
We will learn nothing.

COVID come from a lab or is that still a conspiracy. Personally, I think it was an accident. Chinese culture and BSL-3 or 4 is not a good mix. People are under pressure to hide their mistake and not get out of line. Not a good idea if you are messing around with gain of function virus. They need to be westernized if they are going to do that work. Just send over some hot Asian girls. I'll help westernizing them!

Pistons
08-21-21, 16:34
. Since end of January only 0. 34 % of infections are breakthrough infections. So Pfizer and Moderna work well enough against delta variant too. Ok, riiiiight. From now on I will call you Comical Ali.

https://youtu.be/vC5UTUAxgpE

Or maybe I should rather call you Saddam Hussain considering his 99.99% of the votes during that election?

Pistons
08-21-21, 16:44
It is really weird that in my county of 650 k people, 100% of the dead from covid in August died from a so called breakthrough delta variant. While in Switzerland, only 0. 34% are infected by a breakthrough variant now. About as weird as the election in Zimbabwe ten years ago.

Pistons
08-21-21, 16:49
The only way to end the pandemic and get back to normal life is to let it burn. People can take vaccine or ivermectin if they want. But we need to let it burn. And try to kill of any population of animal that serve as host reservoir.Not sure I entirely agree nor disagree, but it might not be a smart thing to put into the world wide web big data algorithms used in the future in order to train Tesla's Optimist Prime drone army. LOL.

Some human being are not far from animals, and the low IQ shown here on ISG by some people are clear evidence of that.

Pistons
08-21-21, 16:50
Polio took 4 doses.You should take one extra. Just to be safe!

Pistons
08-21-21, 16:56
Some of those distractions are not intellectually stimulating. Some of those distractions are anti-social. A teenager playing video games 8 hours a day is not going to reach their intellectual potential. And his social intelligence will also be under-developed.The rate of ADHD corresponds to the rate of vaccinations.

Also parents are too careful about their children nowadays, and that can have an adverse effect on adhd levels also. Rough and tumbled play is very important in order to construct the best brain pathways growing up. Not just in terms of movements, but also psychologically. In essence, we need to be tossed around like apes a bit, since that is what we are. Great apes.

PaulInZurich
08-21-21, 19:00
But just facts: third dose in big number 1 in the world and high vaccination rate UK and Israel, versus so small with less than 5 millions in Switzerland. And I m pretty sure not last dose. Always negative weekly tests for me, so I can't spread, when delta is spreading everywhere and some vaccinated do spread. I will vaccinate only to buy my freedom, not because I want, when my many weekly tests talk. No control in Switzerland, but I was never refused to enter in Germany nor Austria. For me, vaccination is only useful for weak who need to be protected, when facts show vaccination high rate don't stop spreading and when poor countries have low rate for vaccination. Vaccines also don't seem so efficient versus new mutants. Never ending good business story for Pfizer which will become very rich. Lack of efficiency seem to give good business.You are really really thick. Nobody said vaccine protection lasts for ever. So far it is proven that they give good to decent protection for at least 9 months. Even against delta variant they are good enough. That you tested negative so far means exactly nothing in the context of the pandemic. You are a case study of 1 in the world population of 7. 9 billion. Do you understand numbers?

Since you like facts, I have shown the numbers from Switzerland and Germany, Switzerland from Bundesamt füare Gesundheit and Germany from the Robert Koch Institute. Is Germany a big enough country? Do you have sources for breakthrough infections (at least 14 days after the second dose) for other countries? Or you just read a headline somewhere, maybe on facebook?

If you like facts, check again the population size of Switzerland and write back that you were wrong.

PaulInZurich
08-21-21, 19:09
One person has died from covid in my county this month. A fully vaccinated guy age of 70 or so.
It is really weird that in my county of 650 k people, 100% of the dead from covid in August died from a so called breakthrough delta variant. Is this really your argument? That 1 out of 1 is 100% ?

PaulInZurich
08-21-21, 19:27
While in Switzerland, only 0. 34% are infected by a breakthrough variant now. About as weird as the election in Zimbabwe ten years ago.I give numbers from Bundesamt füare Gesundheit (Switzerland) and from Robert Koch Institute (Germany). You quote self employed dog portrait painters.

BigBuddy69
08-21-21, 19:33
Not sure I entirely agree nor disagree, but it might not be a smart thing to put into the world wide web big data algorithms used in the future in order to train Tesla's Optimist Prime drone army. That's Optimus Prime. You really have a problem with letters don't you? Dyslexia or something like that?

Sirioja
08-21-21, 20:19
You are really really thick. Nobody said vaccine protection lasts for ever. So far it is proven that they give good to decent protection for at least 9 months. Even against delta variant they are good enough. That you tested negative so far means exactly nothing in the context of the pandemic. You are a case study of 1 in the world population of 7. 9 billion. Do you understand numbers?

Since you like facts, I have shown the numbers from Switzerland and Germany, Switzerland from Bundesamt fare Gesundheit and Germany from the Robert Koch Institute. Is Germany a big enough country? Do you have sources for breakthrough infections (at least 14 days after the second dose) for other countries? Or you just read a headline somewhere, maybe on facebook?

If you like facts, check again the population size of Switzerland and write back that you were wrong.My apologizes for Swiss when not far from 9 millions now. Increased a lot. I wonder how many doses will be needed when already third after only 9 months and in Summer, really high efficiency. I will have, to get my pass but as soon, no other dose for me, I just want my pass to buy my freedom in this new world, when I manage since March 2020 and I was never sick like lately for more than 1 month, but PCR tests told nothing about covid and doctors were not able to find nor to cure me. I had to recover by myself and I m really happy because my belly is now fine when I move my meat on my climbing.

Sirioja
08-21-21, 20:36
Polio took 4 doses.How many doses to get vaccine efficiency lasting in time, not only for tomorrow and not about new mutant. I m afraid nobody know anything. But at least good business for US Pfizer and a bit less for Moderna.

Pistons
08-21-21, 23:02
That's Optimus Prime. You really have a problem with letters don't you? Dyslexia or something like that?Yeah. I'm sure I made this one accidentally. LOL.

Pistons
08-21-21, 23:03
I give numbers from Bundesamt fare Gesundheit (Switzerland) and from Robert Koch Institute (Germany). You quote self employed dog portrait painters.You are as brainwashed as a dead goat.

Pistons
08-21-21, 23:06
Is this really your argument? That 1 out of 1 is 100% ?At least it is more accurate than blatant lies about 1 put of 300 like the bogus fake claims you copy paste. Mr.Comical Saddam Hussain Ali!

Pistons
08-21-21, 23:47
That's Optimus Prime. You really have a problem with letters don't you? Dyslexia or something like that?I am always right, while you and the sheeps are always wrong!

All you betas manage are copy pasting fake news.

Watch from 2:18:22 here:

https://youtu.be/j0z4FweCy4M

Optimist is our codename for the Teslabot. Then he goes not to joke while saying Optimist SubPrime.

But I am aware the pun went straight past the sheeples in most media channel, and amateurs like you never check facts!

DrPoon
08-22-21, 05:24
You should take one extra. Just to be safe!A speech by an anti vaxer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CX01nsB3mUI&t=20210s

Sirioja
08-22-21, 06:08
You are really really thick. Nobody said vaccine protection lasts for ever. So far it is proven that they give good to decent protection for at least 9 months. Even against delta variant they are good enough. That you tested negative so far means exactly nothing in the context of the pandemic. You are a case study of 1 in the world population of 7. 9 billion. Do you understand numbers?

Since you like facts, I have shown the numbers from Switzerland and Germany, Switzerland from Bundesamt fare Gesundheit and Germany from the Robert Koch Institute. Is Germany a big enough country? Do you have sources for breakthrough infections (at least 14 days after the second dose) for other countries? Or you just read a headline somewhere, maybe on facebook?

If you like facts, check again the population size of Switzerland and write back that you were wrong.Except in Switzerland where no control on entrance about covid: nothing asked, but in Germany and Austria, WGs who have at risk job make fast test daily and except few positive at Sharks, but most are at work daily when they make even more tests than me. Most WGs are not vaccinated and also many clients. Maybe delta don t like to pay for sex? Like I never advised anybody to go, so I won t advice it to go. Some girls would lose big geriatric business if delta find some pappy.

DrPoon
08-22-21, 07:28
Except in Switzerland where no control on entrance about covid: nothing asked, but in Germany and Austria, WGs who have at risk job make fast test daily and except few positive at Sharks, but most are at work daily when they make even more tests than me. Most WGs are not vaccinated and also many clients. Maybe delta don t like to pay for sex? Like I never advised anybody to go, so I won t advice it to go. Some girls would lose big geriatric business if delta find some pappy.So I checked the stats in India and 45% or more of the Indian population smokes so that is likely the reason why so many deaths in India. If people don't smoke they should be ok and their lungs will be strong.

PaulInZurich
08-22-21, 09:10
... but in Germany and Austria, WGs who have at risk job make fast test daily and except few positive at Sharks, but most are at work daily..Clubs Cleo and Zeus claim on their website that all girls get regularly tested for Covid by a doctor. I can't say if they are lying or not.

I was told by a girl in Globe that they will be required soon to be vaccinated, but I don't really believe that. The Swiss admin forum (controlled by Ingo) is rabid antivaxxer, so my current guess is that Ingo is an antivaxxer too.

PaulInZurich
08-22-21, 09:20
At least it is more accurate than blatant lies about 1 put of 300 like the bogus fake claims you copy paste.One case out of one, what a strong argument you make. Never mind that you don't provide any link to check it. Because whenever you provide a link it either says the opposite than what you claim or it is from self employed dog portrait painters.

Come on, you must have some exclusive information from a hamster portrait painter, or at least from one of the other voices in your head.

Mursenary
08-22-21, 09:42
How many doses to get vaccine efficiency lasting in time, not only for tomorrow and not about new mutant. I m afraid nobody know anything. But at least good business for US Pfizer and a bit less for Moderna.Like I said, 4 for polio. Science is not magic.

PaulInZurich
08-22-21, 09:49
Well, seems that getting through a covid infection does not guarantee you won't get it again.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8040523/

"A previous history of SARS-CoV-2 infection was associated with an 84% lower risk of infection, with median protective effect observed 7 months following primary infection."

This study was done before delta.

Sirioja
08-22-21, 19:08
Clubs Cleo and Zeus claim on their website that all girls get regularly tested for Covid by a doctor. I can't say if they are lying or not.

I was told by a girl in Globe that they will be required soon to be vaccinated, but I don't really believe that. The Swiss admin forum (controlled by Ingo) is rabid antivaxxer, so my current guess is that Ingo is an antivaxxer too.I never ask girls, not selection criteria for me when difficult enough to find attractive. When I m pretty sure most of Globe girls are not vaccinated, like in other clubs, and when Globe is not anymore able to attract beauties, but mostly now girls who worked in Germany, then they will have 10 girls when they don't even tell they test their girls, when yes, BITICI do. I m happy Hessen still work with fast tests, not to make few interesting beauties leaving.

Sirioja
08-22-21, 20:48
Like I said, 4 for polio. Science is not magic.Mathematics or physics are scientific for me, but not medical. Better to be able to recover on one s own.

Pistons
08-22-21, 23:24
Well, seems that getting through a covid infection does not guarantee you won't get it again.

"A previous history of SARS-CoV-2 infection was associated with an 84% lower risk of infection, with median protective effect observed 7 months following primary infection."

This study was done before delta.You are as brainwashed as it gets. Trying to make it into news that you can get it twice. While you keep posting propaganda figures like the little weeny facist Saddam Hussain wannabe that you are.

Mursenary
08-23-21, 02:08
Mathematics or physics are scientific for me, but not medical. Better to be able to recover on one s own.Silly.

Medicine, in its best form, is math, the sciences of physics, biology, and chemistry combined with the art of being a human and all of its intricacies.

To abstract for you to understand.

ExpatLover
08-23-21, 02:26
I am in Oase now and I can't believe how it became so awful. Only around 10 girls at afternoon, max 30 evening time. Food so awful, no more pizza. Only few beautiful girls. Everyone is asking ridiculous prices, got terrible service from girl named Mickey. Worst case is that I need to come back here tomorrow again since I booked 2 nights stay in Friedrichsdorf. I will post more details when I will return to US.But this can't be a surprise for you, even before the pandemic the LU were getting worst and worst, the forums are full of reports explaining the price increase, it is the eternal balance between offer and demand like in every business. On top of that, flying from the US knowing that the covid is around and that the FKK are probably one of the most risky place to get sick looks just denying the reality. But fucking seems for you to be the most important thing in life despite so many warnings.

PaulInZurich
08-23-21, 02:40
... facist ...You forgot again how to spell fascist. No surprise though, you are incapable of learning.

NiteRiderCal
08-23-21, 02:42
Like I said, 4 for polio. Science is not magic.Dude stop manipulating. Polio RRR is something like 99% after 3 shot. In some area, they recommend the 4th. The different is it last. A real vaccine that can bring the R0 below one.

Where as, the fail gene therapy vaccine RRR is 90 to 94% after 2 shots. It does not last. After 7+ month RRR is basically zero. Allowing the vaccine to select for resistant.

PaulInZurich
08-23-21, 02:46
...not selection criteria for me when difficult enough to find attractive..Nobody said it's a selection criteria.

NiteRiderCal
08-23-21, 02:55
How is the selective pressure put on these viruses by Ivermectin different than selective pressure by vaccines?When used as a treatment. No different. I rather the virus resistant against IVM than, resistant against unknown part of my immune system. That way, I can save my immune system for real vaccine that prevent transmittion. However, we have very few people using IVM compare to vaccine, so it is less likely to become resistant.

When used as a prevent, the probability of drug resistant is low.

Eventually, it will be resistant to everything since we can't get our head out of our azz. So the best way forward is to let it burn. Without any drug or vaccine, it will do what virus do, become less pathogenic, like a common cold, even for old people with co-morbidity.

PaulInZurich
08-23-21, 02:55
...Trying to make it into news that you can get it twice....I was bringing perspective to the fact that breakthrough infections exist. How much you want to bet that people with weakened immune system are susceptible to second infections and breakthrough infections.

It was not for you, if I would try to convince you of something I would first paint a dog or a hamster and upload that here.

BigBuddy69
08-23-21, 03:51
You are as brainwashed as it gets. Trying to make it into news that you can get it twice. While you keep posting propaganda figures like the little weeny facist Saddam Hussain wannabe that you are.That's 'hussein'.

Google check before you post my boy, it's getting really embarrassing.

NiteRiderCal
08-23-21, 04:21
Silly.

Medicine, in its best form, is math, the sciences of physics, biology, and chemistry combined with the art of being a human and all of its intricacies.

To abstract for you to understand.Real science think that evolution is a thing. Our scientist at the WHO, FDA, CDC don't believe in such silly thing as evolution.

DrPoon
08-23-21, 05:35
Silly.

To abstract for you to understand.I agree that medicine is very little science. Take a Ph. D. In math or an engineer and let him learn to solve a medical problem. He could surely do it with more efficiency and efficacy than medical doctors can. However, try to get a medical doctor to solve a multivariable differential equation or to derive a physics formula and he would just basically be retarded. Medical doctors in comparison to engineers. They are no match in intelligence and logical problem solving, and of course engineers are the smartest and most practical in solving problems including medical problems if they have basic information such as anatomy and physiology which can be learned in a few months.

Even lawyers have more logic than most medical doctors and could probable heal people with more efficiency had they had a few months of basic medical training.

Sirioja
08-23-21, 06:51

This study was done before delta.Yes, some got positive to covid several times and even athletes.

PinballMachine
08-23-21, 17:02
Is there disposable glasses for the drinks in the bars att FKK's now considering covid? Otherwise they might be quite a super spreader!

Mursenary
08-23-21, 17:22
1. When used as a treatment. No different. I rather the virus resistant against IVM than, resistant against unknown part of my immune system. That way, I can save my immune system for real vaccine that prevent transmittion.

2. However, we have very few people using IVM compare to vaccine, so it is less likely to become resistant.

3. When used as a prevent, the probability of drug resistant is low.

4. So the best way forward is to let it burn. Without any drug or vaccine, it will do what virus do, become less pathogenic, like a common cold, even for old people with co-morbidity.1. Resistant against one subset of antibody lineages of literally billions and billions of different antibodies your body can make. But technically a fair point, as in 0.0000001 is indeed greater than 0.

2. Then promoting IVM use is counteractive to this point.

3. Baseless.

4. In the real world, decent people factor in human cost.

Mursenary
08-23-21, 17:26
Real science think that evolution is a thing. Our scientist at the WHO, FDA, CDC don't believe in such silly thing as evolution.Hence why I said medicine in its best form, pure practice of medicine. Scientific / research world is also not immune to bastardization by corruption and ineptidude.

There is a reason why science courses are taught in high school and the first years of university but medicine is taught in later years or graduate level programs. They are called Basic Sciences for a reason. Mere foundations to build on.

Mursenary
08-23-21, 17:52
Dude stop manipulating. Polio RRR is something like 99% after 3 shot. In some area, they recommend the 4th. The different is it last. A real vaccine that can bring the R0 below one.

Where as, the fail gene therapy vaccine RRR is 90 to 94% after 2 shots. It does not last. After 7+ month RRR is basically zero. Allowing the vaccine to select for resistant.Don't agree that I'm manipulating, but you ignoring details and attaching pejoratives to something you don't like is definitely manipulation.

If anything, I'm being more critical of covid vaccines to compare them to polio. One is a fecal-oral transmission and another is respiratory droplet. Advantage already for polio vaccine by nature of transmissibility.

Despite this, 1950's Polio vaccine was also just 90% effective after 2 doses and also with waning immunity. Thus 3 and 4 shots were later recommended in addition to optimization of original vaccines and eventual switch over to newer tech vaccines in the 60's, 70's, and 80's.

No data for efficacy after 3 shots for covid so comparison is premature and not based on data. You can revisit your point in a year once nations like Israel will have reached similar 3 shot vaccination rates.

Point is, easy to criticize and make uncertain claims about something that is happening live where the medical and science communities are all still learning.

It's similar to the nutjobs who cited 5% mortality for covid in March 2020. Making strong / definite claims about a process that is still in motion is bad science.

Mursenary
08-23-21, 18:07
I'll just compile some direct hospital data here. People can reason all they want about vaccines, covid is a cold, death from covid versus with covid, natural immunity is better, blah blah blah. But fact of the matter, and for whatever reason, hospitals are currently atypically filled with patients suffering from covid pathologies and especially in my lower vax rate region of the United States. Data covers 5 hospital systems spanning about 40 hospitals in the American Southeast. Just pure facts and numbers.

Mursenary
08-23-21, 18:56
I agree that medicine is very little science. Take a Ph. D. In math or an engineer and let him learn to solve a medical problem. He could surely do it with more efficiency and efficacy than medical doctors can. However, try to get a medical doctor to solve a multivariable differential equation or to derive a physics formula and he would just basically be retarded. Medical doctors in comparison to engineers. They are no match in intelligence and logical problem solving, and of course engineers are the smartest and most practical in solving problems including medical problems if they have basic information such as anatomy and physiology which can be learned in a few months.

Even lawyers have more logic than most medical doctors and could probable heal people with more efficiency had they had a few months of basic medical training.Agree that I actually think that my average research and engineering (real engineers, not the ones who work as optimizers and quality assurance engineers) peers are actually smarter on paper than my average medical friends.

Disagree about their ability to practice medicine, but the degree depends on the field of medicine.

I started my undergrad at Georgia Tech, a top engineering institution in the world. Some peers have garnered positions as far as leading the development of Solar sails and various other components involved in the recent NASA / JPL Mars mission. Would I trust many of them to be optimal in the clinical environment when they have to manage real human patients, other specialties, and clinical staff while integrating biological disease processes and interventions? Hell no.

Similarly, some of my most "intelligent" medical colleagues are the worst critical care physicians because they operate from a pure ideal practice perspective but are not capable of factoring logistics and human factors. For instance, there is a measurable higher rate of autism spectrum disorder prevalence in surgeons. They are often the most socially inept and unable to be effective in the practice of medicine outside of the operation room. How often non-surgical clinicians have to save their ass in obscene.

If I stayed the course in Biomedical engineering and pursued a career in research and development, would have it been intellectually streamlined, predictable, and comfortable? I have no doubt. Intelligence is measured in many ways, but logical intelligence is easy to train via a repeated, disciplined, algorithmic process. Social intelligence and human navigation is much more difficult for many of the world's best thinkers. Take it from a clinician who was first indoctrinated in the engineering world.

But I can only speak for the American system where the medical education requires a 4 year undergraduate degree in which the overwhelming majority choose a hard science to be followed by 4 more years of formal medical education and another 3-7 years of clinical practice. I understand that in UK Commonwealth, Germany, and the Middle East, medical doctors are only required to complete 5-6 years of formal education to be followed with the American equivalent of a residency program.

I don't think the US's superfluous education requirements is necessary to practice medicine at a basic level. Many Nurse practitioners and Physicians assistants with Masters level education are proving that point. But the bigger point is, in the US, you are selecting from a higher pool of talent but because the quantity medical practitioners required versus research / high end engineering positions available, you will run across many "less intellectually impressive" medical doctors, especially in certain fields of medicine. But at the high end, you will also see some of the most impressive people who can excel across all disciplines.

Your assessment even discounts the value of intelligence held by Doctorates in creative and social science fields.

Basically, I agree but also disagree because I choose to integrate hard science with human skill in my definition of intelligent. And lawyers, pfft. Double pfft.

Samcik
08-23-21, 21:59
But this can't be a surprise for you, even before the pandemic the LU were getting worst and worst, the forums are full of reports explaining the price increase, it is the eternal balance between offer and demand like in every business. On top of that, flying from the US knowing that the covid is around and that the FKK are probably one of the most risky place to get sick looks just denying the reality. But fucking seems for you to be the most important thing in life despite so many warnings.Ok Mr Fauci, you can mask and stay at home as much as you want and keep your snowflake warnings to yourself!

NiteRiderCal
08-23-21, 22:54
At Murse.

Ignoring evolution is so shortsightedness. Focusing on just adaptive antibody is shortsightedness.

In my world evolution is fundamental. Humanity think they are smarter than nature, we are not. Vaccine are selecting for resistant variants. The only way to stop evolution is to stop transmittion. When we have a real vaccine (like polio) that stop transmittion, then I will support it and take it myself. Don't try to compare polio with this vax. Just stop it. You are making polio vax look bad. It is not. The only thing I see that stop transmittion right now is IVM.

The more they move the goal post, the more people will loose trust. Oh, it not about preventing infection. It about preventing severity of the disease, BS. They change definition of herd immunity. BS and more BS.

Until then we are making a mistake and are irresponsible. This pandemic will last forever. A forever pandemic have much higher human cost. Vaccine resistant virus cost the live of younger people.

Mursenary
08-24-21, 00:28
At Murse.

Ignoring evolution is so shortsightedness. Focusing on just adaptive antibody is shortsightedness.

In my world evolution is fundamental. Humanity think they are smarter than nature, we are not. Vaccine are selecting for resistant variants. The only way to stop evolution is to stop transmittion. When we have a real vaccine (like polio) that stop transmittion, then I will support it and take it myself. Don't try to compare polio with this vax. Just stop it. You are making polio vax look bad. It is not. The only thing I see that stop transmittion right now is IVM.

The more they move the goal post, the more people will loose trust. Oh, it not about preventing infection. It about preventing severity of the disease, BS. They change definition of herd immunity. BS and more BS.

Until then we are making a mistake and are irresponsible. This pandemic will last forever. A forever pandemic have much higher human cost. Vaccine resistant virus cost the live of younger people.You are using the term evolution to justify a scientific background but it is an complete consideration of actual realities. The world is not perfect and realities justify a risk calculation evaluation and your stance is detrimental to the most likely outcome. At the same time, your statements of "let it burn" is incongruent with your inconsistent scientific position, especially in this instance of "cost the li (ves) of younger people" statement.

Phoney baloney, scientific justification which is out of touch with the realities of the actual public health crisis. Using half truths to justify a greater reality is more devious and detrimental than the even absurd conspiracy lottery theories and politically-based positions repeated ad nauseam on this thread.

In my opinion, the most disgraceful position expressed here would be yours first, Pistons second, and HT third. Others are woefully ill-informed but the upper tiers of misinformation are people I suspect to be able to discern better but willingly choose a detrimental path.

Mursenary
08-24-21, 00:45
The only thing I see that stop transmittion right now is IVM..Complete utter scientific nonsense. There is nothing that this anti-parasitic drug with some anti-viral properties can do that would reduce transmission more than an already primed, yet not 100% "leak proof" immune system. Complete nonsense sputtered from a position of either ignorance or intentional misinformation.

NiteRiderCal
08-24-21, 01:29
You are using the term evolution to justify a scientific background but it is an complete consideration of actual realities. The world is not perfect and realities justify a risk calculation evaluation and your stance is detrimental to the most likely outcome. At the same time, your statements of "let it burn" is incongruent with your inconsistent scientific position, especially in this instance of "cost the li (ves) of younger people" statement.

Phoney baloney, scientific justification which is out of touch with the realities of the actual public health crisis. Using half truths to justify a greater reality is more devious and detrimental than the even absurd conspiracy lottery theories and politically-based positions repeated ad nauseam on this thread.

In my opinion, the most disgraceful position expressed here would be yours first, Pistons second, and HT third. Others are woefully ill-informed but the upper tiers of misinformation are people I suspect to be able to discern better but willingly choose a detrimental path.TLDR. But you have been agreeing with "let it burn". What changes? Oh I pointed out how you try to manipulate people.

I see no way out of this forever pandemic. People are free to do what they want to do. If you are in the high risk group, there are vaccine and IVM. It is a common cold for young people without co-morbidity. The vaccine will select for variant that will kill young people. That why I think it is better to "let it burn. " We simply can't get our head out of out azz.

But I have no political power and no influence. With what our scientific bureaucrat are doing, we will be in lock down, mask, vaccine forever with a high risk of a variant that kill young people.

What is your reason for wanting to "let it burn?"

DrPoon
08-24-21, 07:06
Is there disposable glasses for the drinks in the bars att FKK's now considering covid? Otherwise they might be quite a super spreader!Straws are important also because with a straw your mouth never touches the cup, which ideally should be plastic and disposable.

BigBuddy69
08-24-21, 08:04
It's like Ted Nugent and Didier Raoult are writing in this thread.

Pistons
08-24-21, 09:53
The only thing I see that stop transmittion right now is IVM.1. We can create a simulation, and everyone moves into the simulation for lets say 6 months or a year. Scaling this up is probably 2 decades away aven if we can get full immersion within 10 years if everything as fast as it can.

2. Nanorobots can kill off the virus. But we might need nano factories in order to do this well enough. So it might be maybe 2 decades away.

Right now there is no good solution. Only people arguing between the lesser bad solution. Maybe we can give people UBI for 2 or 3 years, even in poor countries, and then have people locked inside for a few months while drones deliver food from warehouses. But we are probably not there yet either.

Pistons
08-24-21, 09:56
How much you want to bet that people with weakened immune system are susceptible to second infections and breakthrough infections.I already knew that early last year. Why are you trying to make this into your argument? mr.Comical Saddam Ali.

Mursenary
08-24-21, 17:49
TLDR. But you have been agreeing with "let it burn". What changes? Oh I pointed out how you try to manipulate people.

I see no way out of this forever pandemic. People are free to do what they want to do. If you are in the high risk group, there are vaccine and IVM. It is a common cold for young people without co-morbidity. The vaccine will select for variant that will kill young people. That why I think it is better to "let it burn. " We simply can't get our head out of out azz.

But I have no political power and no influence. With what our scientific bureaucrat are doing, we will be in lock down, mask, vaccine forever with a high risk of a variant that kill young people.

What is your reason for wanting to "let it burn?"Funny, my post was just as long as yours so your TLDR is utter trolling behavior.

Nothing has changed. People have been given provided the opportunity to protect themselves. Human cost have been reasonably considered. Cannot live with pandemic restrictions forever. Let it rip.

YellowFin Tuna
08-24-21, 19:20
I might be heading for the fuck factories in Frankfurt in the weekend and I am trying to judge if I, being fully vaccinated, should be worried about the CCP virus. It seems very hard to get a definite answer to the question of how dangerous the delta variant really is. In Israel it is like the vaccine has no effect at all on transmission, but I also looked at the weekly report from the Robert-Koch institute (Wöchentlicher COVID-19-Lagebericht vom 19.08. 2021, page 19). Assuming the numbers are correct, it is interesting to note that the vaccine seems to have been quite effective for the age group 18-59 during the last month:

Sympthomatic covid cases, age 18-59, week 29-32:38. 829.

Probable vaccine breakthrough cases: 5. 736.

Expected number of sympthomatic cases if vaccine had no effect, and 60% fully vaccinated: 23.297.

About 75% reduction compared to expectation.

Hospitalized covid cases, age 18-59, week 29-32:2. 055.

Probable vaccine breakthrough cases: 97.

Expected number of vaccinated hospitalized cases if vaccine had no effect, and 60% fully vaccinated: 1. 233.

About 92% reduction compared to expectation.

Intensive care covid cases, age 18-59, week 29-32:165.

Probable vaccine breakthrough cases: 4.

Expected number of vaccinated cases if vaccine had no effect, and 60% fully vaccinated: 99.

About 96% reduction compared to expectation.

Covid deaths, age 18-59, week 29-32:16.

Probable vaccine breakthrough cases: 0.

Even if we would account for the lag effect properly (usually takes a few weeks from case to hospital to ICU to death), the vaccine still looks pretty good. In Germany at least.

NiteRiderCal
08-24-21, 22:07
Funny, my post was just as long as yours so your TLDR is utter trolling behavior.

Nothing has changed. People have been given provided the opportunity to protect themselves. Human cost have been reasonably considered. Cannot live with pandemic restrictions forever. Let it rip.Let it rip, let it burn. And get back to normal life. But we are not doing that now, are we. Our head is in our ass.

NiteRiderCal
08-24-21, 22:15
1. We can create a simulation, and everyone moves into the simulation for lets say 6 months or a year. Scaling this up is probably 2 decades away aven if we can get full immersion within 10 years if everything as fast as it can.

2. Nanorobots can kill off the virus. But we might need nano factories in order to do this well enough. So it might be maybe 2 decades away.

Right now there is no good solution. Only people arguing between the lesser bad solution. Maybe we can give people UBI for 2 or 3 years, even in poor countries, and then have people locked inside for a few months while drones deliver food from warehouses. But we are probably not there yet either.Let it burn,. That is the only way out of the pandemic. Let live a good life. This is no way to live. Vaccine, lock down, mask forever. No, let it rip / burn.

Mursenary
08-24-21, 23:42
Let it rip, let it burn. And get back to normal life. But we are not doing that now, are we. Our head is in our ass.Wondering what head in ass means to you.

Most of my country, USA, is completely wide open with some mask restrictions and some workplaces requiring vaccination. Schools are open. Bars open. People back to work. Basically you can do whatever you want.

Hospitals are packed and with about a 5:1 unvaxxed to vaxxed ratio. Average age in my particular hospital just dropped to 59 years.

So I have no idea what your bitching about when you say we.

NiteRiderCal
08-25-21, 01:26
Even if we would account for the lag effect properly (usually takes a few weeks from case to hospital to ICU to death), the vaccine still looks pretty good. In Germany at least.People without comorbidity have nothing to worry about. The vaccine work in preventing hospitalization and death in people with comorbidity. However, like antibiotic drug resistant bacteria. The vaccine is selecting for adaptive immunity resistant virus. Eventually will killing younger people as well. This is a forever pandemic.

NiteRiderCal
08-25-21, 03:36
Wondering what head in ass means to you.

Most of my country, USA, is completely wide open with some mask restrictions and some workplaces requiring vaccination. Schools are open. Bars open. People back to work. Basically you can do whatever you want.

Hospitals are packed and with about a 5:1 unvaxxed to vaxxed ratio. Average age in my particular hospital just dropped to 59 years.

So I have no idea what your bitching about when you say we.Not sure what state you living in. Where I'm at, even fully vax can't go into the office. Only lab people can go in. And those fully vax lab people have to wear mask. They relax the mask thing for a few weeks. But oh No delta.

You already know what head in ass mean to me. And I already know your answer. It is pointless. Let it rip and burn.

Me: vaccine select for vaccine resistant mutation, and variant that will kill young people. Therefore this pandemic will last forever.

You: evolution is theoretical. And real life something, something.

Sirioja
08-25-21, 07:46
Wondering what head in ass means to you.

So I have no idea what your bitching about when you say we.Funny in US, fights in some flights with injured air hostesses, between some who don t want to put on mask in plane and those who put, not only in 1 flight.

ExpatLover
08-25-21, 09:48
I wrote it many times, the vaccines have a efficiency around 50% like for the normal flue, if you are vaccinated, wearing a mask and frequently washing your hand the risks are quite low. But some places or activities are at higher risks like FKK which are at extreme risks. Despite fact that you are young, healthy not 1 serious doctor can guarantee you that you will not die from the covid. Looking at global figures will bring you nothing if you are in a ICU bed.

BigBuddy69
08-25-21, 10:15
People without comorbidity have nothing to worry about.Once again, this is not true.

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41591-021-01433-3

In these young adults, comorbidity was not significantly associated with persistent symptoms (33% versus 31%, P = 1) or fatigue (47% versus 27%, P = 0.2), although numbers of subjects were low

PinballMachine
08-25-21, 13:17
People without comorbidity have nothing to worry about. The vaccine work in preventing hospitalization and death in people with comorbidity. However, like antibiotic drug resistant bacteria. The vaccine is selecting for adaptive immunity resistant virus. Eventually will killing younger people as well. This is a forever pandemic.In the beginning, they said the vaccine would prevent you from getting Covid.

Then they changed it to, it will prevent you from getting really ill, when catching Covid.

Mursenary
08-25-21, 15:53
Not sure what state you living in. Where I'm at, even fully vax can't go into the office. Only lab people can go in. And those fully vax lab people have to wear mask. They relax the mask thing for a few weeks. But oh No delta.

You: evolution is theoretical. And real life something, something.Sorry that your daily life is not 100% as you want. Inconvenience is part of being an adult, but life is 90% normal for 90% of Americans, loose estimation. Completely normal in my area. So no idea about what "head in ass" claim means outside of media headlines that rile up emotions.

Belittling the effect of this illness by stating that only the old and people with comorbidities have to worry does not factor that over 20% of the American population is over 65. Add people with comorbidities and and we are speaking about about one third of the population affected that you quickly disregard. In America, that is over 100 million at risk. Similar rates in Europe for elderly with perhaps less comorbidity. Either way, easily 25% of 500 million, another 125 million at risk.

Fearmongering about possible future variants is quite manipulative in its own right. Possible sure, addressing the burning house that was the completely full hospitals over the winter with people needlessly dying or suffering from extended illness was of greater importance than an idealistic, academic consideration of "what ifs". Must be nice to have the luxury of considering ideal, theoretical sequela. But realities of the Front lines require emergency intervention. Academic theory is nice, but in cases of emergency, quick action is needed.

While you promote a "let it burn" philosophy as a general rule, I only support this approach after considering the previous year's interventions because I feel that we have done enough to mitigate loss, given people time and options to protect themselves. "Let it rip" is my attitude now only because I don't believe in forcing people's hand after providing them the facts and tools and the most at risk groups have been vaccinated at a reasonable proportion. There is now a lower ceiling for maximum loss.

Realities not Ideology.

Mursenary
08-25-21, 16:02
Funny in US, fights in some flights with injured air hostesses, between some who don t want to put on mask in plane and those who put, not only in 1 flight.Cool story.

Mursenary
08-25-21, 16:39
In the beginning, they said the vaccine would prevent you from getting Covid.

Then they changed it to, it will prevent you from getting really ill, when catching Covid.Things change. Delta exploded. Vaccines were tested when wild type, Kent, and South African strains were dominant.

Not like they moved the goal post. The game changed. Science is not static.

You work with the data you have, anticipate potential issues the best you can. Despite this, they are pretty useful in fighting this pandemic level illness.

Pistons
08-25-21, 16:51
Let it burn,. That is the only way out of the pandemic. Let live a good life. This is no way to live. Vaccine, lock down, mask forever. No, let it rip / burn.Well, that's more like a strategy than a way out. Just like vaccines are.

PinballMachine
08-25-21, 17:25
Funny in US, fights in some flights with injured air hostesses, between some who don t want to put on mask in plane and those who put, not only in 1 flight.Can you blame them? I mean putting on a mask is really the worst of the worst things in life!

LOL.

Sirioja
08-25-21, 17:28
Cool story.Not so cool but pathetic and unrespectful with a injured woman, like at the beginning of covid, those US not wanting to put on mask who threatened coughing in face those who asked them to put. Didn't you hear about these 2? In France, we have also our big shame, I may be too stupid but can't understand in my country, more than 100 and I think nearly 180 before covid, women are killed by partner per year, even many women are beaten or psychological violented, but incredible figure and I feel shameful for my country of liberty.

Sirioja
08-25-21, 20:40
Can you blame them? I mean putting on a mask is really the worst of the worst things in life!

LOL.I will vaccine only to keep my freedom, I hate mask, but I put on when I m asked and even in brothels. I write my real data to be contacted if needed, not to kill people from my way of life. Just respect for others, but not sure respect is very usual in US?

Smoke Light
08-25-21, 21:06
Can you blame them? I mean putting on a mask is really the worst of the worst things in life!

LOL.After a month in DEU I am back on US soil. Was in a supermarket today. Shocking to see almost nobody wears a mask. Substantial difference compared to DEU where masks indoors are a norm everywhere. On a side note, I also booked another 2 weeks returning to DEU in September. Cannot wait to be back. I admit I am a fucking FKK addict. LOL.

NiteRiderCal
08-25-21, 22:00
Once again, this is not true.

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41591-021-01433-3There are plenty of doctor saying they can easily cure long covid. But I'm not a doctor. I did not take the vaccine. I just do what these doctor said to prevent infection. Recently, due to contact tracing, I found out I unknowingly spent half a day with a positive person. And I'm negative. So, they must be doing something right.

NiteRiderCal
08-25-21, 22:03
In the beginning, they said the vaccine would prevent you from getting Covid.

Then they changed it to, it will prevent you from getting really ill, when catching Covid.Don't forget they also, changes the PCR cycle threshold to make the vaccine look good. It still fail. So they move the goal post to prevent illness. You can't make this shit up.

NiteRiderCal
08-25-21, 22:10
Sorry that your daily life is not 100% as you want. Inconvenience is part of being an adult, but life is 90% normal for 90% of Americans, loose estimation. Completely normal in my area. So no idea about what "head in ass" claim means outside of media headlines that rile up emotions.

Belittling the effect of this illness by stating that only the old and people with comorbidities have to worry does not factor that over 20% of the American population is over 65. Add people with comorbidities and and we are speaking about about one third of the population affected that you quickly disregard. In America, that is over 100 million at risk. Similar rates in Europe for elderly with perhaps less comorbidity. Either way, easily 25% of 500 million, another 125 million at risk.

Fearmongering about possible future variants is quite manipulative in its own right. Possible sure, addressing the burning house that was the completely full hospitals over the winter with people needlessly dying or suffering from extended illness was of greater importance than an idealistic, academic consideration of "what ifs". Must be nice to have the luxury of considering ideal, theoretical sequela. But realities of the Front lines require emergency intervention. Academic theory is nice, but in cases of emergency, quick action is needed.

While you promote a "let it burn" philosophy as a general rule, I only support this approach after considering the previous year's interventions because I feel that we have done enough to mitigate loss, given people time and options to protect themselves. "Let it rip" is my attitude now only because I don't believe in forcing people's hand after providing them the facts and tools and the most at risk groups have been vaccinated at a reasonable proportion. There is now a lower ceiling for maximum loss.

Realities not Ideology.TLDR, let stop teaching silly idea like evolution in school. Let teach people the truth, that is intelligent design. The UK SAGE must be wrong then. Why would they worry about silly thing like immune escape? It is mess up that they got a lot of people to take vaccine, then say that high vaccination rate may lead to immune escape.

NiteRiderCal
08-25-21, 22:18
Well, that's more like a strategy than a way out. Just like vaccines are.At this point, too many people have already taken the vaccine. It does not matter if more people will take it, or no one will take it. Immune escape will happen. With the current vaccine strategy, we will have forever pandemic and a variant that will go after younger people.

Our scientific bureaucrat are incapable of doing the right thing, they think evolution is some silly idea. Let it burn is the only strategy that will lead to a way out.

Mursenary
08-26-21, 00:04
Not so cool but pathetic and unrespectful with a injured woman, like at the beginning of covid, those US not wanting to put on mask who threatened coughing in face those who asked them to put. Didn't you hear about these 2? In France, we have also our big shame, I may be too stupid but can't understand in my country, more than 100 and I think nearly 180 before covid, women are killed by partner per year, even many women are beaten or psychological violented, but incredible figure and I feel shameful for my country of liberty.Spread the hate around:

KLM from Amsterdam to Spain:

https://www.rfi.fr/en/international/20200803-two-arrested-over-covid-19-facemask-brawl-on-klm-flight-to-ibiza

Mursenary
08-26-21, 00:07
TLDR, let stop teaching silly idea like evolution in school. Let teach people the truth, that is intelligent design. The UK SAGE must be wrong then. Why would they worry about silly thing like immune escape? It is mess up that they got a lot of people to take vaccine, then say that high vaccination rate may lead to immune escape.Ideology versus reality.

Little point in locking your doors when your house is on fire.

Not TLDR for you is it? Straight trolling while wearing blinders and earmuffs.

Mursenary
08-26-21, 00:09
Don't forget they also, changes the PCR cycle threshold to make the vaccine look good. It still fail. So they move the goal post to prevent illness. You can't make this shit up.No need to change pcr thresholds to make vaccines look good. Hospital ratios of vaxxed to unvaxxed makes the vaccines look even better.

Mursenary
08-26-21, 01:02
Don't forget they also, changes the PCR cycle threshold to make the vaccine look good. It still fail. So they move the goal post to prevent illness. You can't make this shit up.Even FLCCC docs don't generally make bias claims about the vaccine. They just provide their alternative strategy for prevention. I think it was Dr Corey who said he supported his wife's decision to take the vaccine. Hell, I told a patient who had vaccine hesitancy that I support her decision to seek an Ivermectin script from her GP, but only to use as a prophylaxis rather than a treatment. This shouldn't be a team sport.

NiteRiderCal
08-26-21, 01:44
Ideology versus reality.

Little point in locking your doors when your house is on fire.

Not TLDR for you is it? Straight trolling while wearing blinders and earmuffs.It is pointless. I already know everything you will say. You already know what I'm going to say. So why write a long essay. Time will tell who is right. Not that it matter because none of us can really change anything. But I do hope I'm wrong about everything.

If I'm wrong about evolution, I need to do some thinking, go back to church and study the bible.

BigBuddy69
08-26-21, 01:59
There are plenty of doctor saying they can easily cure long covid.There are also plenty of doctors who say that when you have fibrosis in your lungs, they're fucked up for life.

ExpatLover
08-26-21, 04:26
Not so cool but pathetic and unrespectful with a injured woman, like at the beginning of covid, those US not wanting to put on mask who threatened coughing in face those who asked them to put. Didn't you hear about these 2? In France, we have also our big shame, I may be too stupid but can't understand in my country, more than 100 and I think nearly 180 before covid, women are killed by partner per year, even many women are beaten or psychological violented, but incredible figure and I feel shameful for my country of liberty.France country of liberty, let me laugh a little bit. Are you free to go every where at any time, for example in the 93 by 1 AM, taking the metro or RER in Paris at any time without feeling unsafe? Do you really believe that young and sexy woman have nowadays in France the possibility to wear short dresses so easily like 50 years back, France has changed you live in the past.

DrPoon
08-26-21, 06:52
Funny in US, fights in some flights with injured air hostesses, between some who don t want to put on mask in plane and those who put, not only in 1 flight.That is why alcohol is banned on the US flights because of irresponsible people who don't wear masks.

The only people exempt from masks are illegal immigrants and refugees who avoid both covid testing and masks on any flights.

Sirioja
08-26-21, 08:16
Spread the hate around:

KLM from Amsterdam to Spain:

https://www.rfi.fr/en/international/20200803-two-arrested-over-covid-19-facemask-brawl-on-klm-flight-to-ibizaI didn't hear about this one, but people think they can do everything when going to Ibiza. Not only lungs but brain fucked by covid. At least, covid showed for some societies and people behavior.

PinballMachine
08-26-21, 14:52
I will vaccine only to keep my freedom, I hate mask, but I put on when I m asked and even in brothels. I write my real data to be contacted if needed, not to kill people from my way of life. Just respect for others, but not sure respect is very usual in US?I'm not sure about US either! I doubt it.

I also dislike the mask, makes it difficult to show the flight attendants my big smile.

PinballMachine
08-26-21, 14:53
After a month in DEU I am back on US soil. Was in a supermarket today. Shocking to see almost nobody wears a mask. Substantial difference compared to DEU where masks indoors are a norm everywhere. On a side note, I also booked another 2 weeks returning to DEU in September. Cannot wait to be back. I admit I am a fucking FKK addict. LOL.So the line up's of girls were good enough for you to make another trip?

Compared to pre Covid, how good?

Sirioja
08-26-21, 19:36
France country of liberty, let me laugh a little bit. Are you free to go every where at any time, for example in the 93 by 1 AM, taking the metro or RER in Paris at any time without feeling unsafe? Do you really believe that young and sexy woman have nowadays in France the possibility to wear short dresses so easily like 50 years back, France has changed you live in the past.I was born, studied, always worked and lived in Paris area, even working in 93/95, so this is my garden and I feel safe, even I love so much my mountains I enjoy again on this Summer. But unfortunately, when I hear many girls now don t dare to be topless on beaches, afraid to be aggressed, I find this really sad and I would worry if I had a girlfriend or daughter or even son, but safety is different than liberty to think, to decide.

Gino02
08-26-21, 20:36
CNN Health: With more than 100,000 people in the hospital with Covid-19 in the US, this August is worse than last, expert says.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/08/26/health/us-coronavirus-thursday/index.html

Who of us mongers still think the Biden-Harris (with multiple vaccines available for many months since he took office, and with all the lessons learned from 2020) is doing better job than Trump-Pence (with no vaccines available during his time, and no lessons from prior Covid history)? Who wants to still support Biden? I am not even considering the Afghanistan or the border disasters.

Pistons
08-26-21, 23:13
At this point, too many people have already taken the vaccine. It does not matter if more people will take it, or no one will take it. Immune escape will happen. With the current vaccine strategy, we will have forever pandemic and a variant that will go after younger people.

Our scientific bureaucrat are incapable of doing the right thing, they think evolution is some silly idea. Let it burn is the only strategy that will lead to a way out.Of course vaccines won't work. Not to mention the vaxxed needs new shots every 6 months.

But letting it burn won't burn it away. It will just turn into a seasonal endemic, and we have no idea where the mutation rate will stabilize.

Regarding DNA changing vaccines, India just approved a home grown DNA vaccine against covid. Wonder how that one will turn out in terms of side effects. Because they didn't do any testing related to side effects. LOL?

NiteRiderCal
08-27-21, 00:06
This shouldn't be a team sport.I'm not on any team. When people ignore evolution and push for one side, I just have to say WTF. I just say it the way I see it.

Now, I'm in a situation where I'm force to take a vaccine. Yeah I will take it, with a ton of dexamethasone.

Smoke Light
08-27-21, 00:24
So the line up's of girls were good enough for you to make another trip?

Compared to pre Covid, how good?I can only speak for Samya, ACA, and Schieferhof end of July and August. Sadly, overall quality of clubs 2021 was barely half of what they were in 2019 and prior years. This also coincided by traditionally slow holiday time in August, perhaps September will improve.

I had an especially unsettling time a week when Samya was temporarily shut down due to the incidence. In summary, everything was average at best, but definitely worse than any of my pre-covid trips. This included line ups, girls' moods, food variety, general atmosphere, mask requirements, and everything else. Expensive car rental, bad traffic around Koln and Bonn (A555, A4, A57, A59, A559 and A1, A565 towards Koblenz / Bad Godesberg being absolutely the worst because of the flood damage). In every club there were perhaps 2 or 3 girls doable for me, but sometimes only one who I could session with. Really limited choices.

The reason I fly back next month is because my favorite returns from her holiday. She is my miracle. My true rubber-filling miracle. When she is working I session only with her and I don't see other women and I can easily have 3 or 4 amazing rooms with her. She makes me feel 25 years younger, what else can I wish for in life?

I am scared things may get worse because of the delta and other potential shitty mutants later in the year. I admit this trip will be a gamble on my part. Trying to catch the moment and expecting things to go well primarily with one specific girl.

There are plenty of indicators, including new 48-HR PCR test requirement in NRW for unvaccinated tutes, suggesting the line ups could deteriorate even further. Starting Monday October 11 any unvaccinated German citizen has to pay for a PCR test which is then valid for 48 hours, and the cost will be 35 to 50 euros, which is obviously unsustainable by the tutes. I predict most tutes will adapt and majority will take some vaccine to continue working, but none of this helps the quality of LU in any case. Hopefully Romanian loveboy pimps will find a way around those obstacles and challenges to bring more girls to the clubs.

Mursenary
08-27-21, 01:17
It is pointless. I already know everything you will say. You already know what I'm going to say. So why write a long essay. Time will tell who is right. Not that it matter because none of us can really change anything. But I do hope I'm wrong about everything.

If I'm wrong about evolution, I need to do some thinking, go back to church and study the bible.Apparently you don't know what has been said, because you keep stressing the point about evolution. No one is saying microbial evolution does not exist or is a non-factor. That is something that should be commonplace knowledge amongst people with a bioscience background. Even basic evolutionary concepts should not be foreign to an educated person under 50 years old.

The point however, is that the concept of evolution is based on probability and statistics. A lot of maybe's and given enough time, all phenomenons are possible. However, the criticism is that your constant stress on the idealistic maybes of evolution seem to outweigh the realities of the current healthcare situation that affects lives on this present day.

Sirioja
08-27-21, 04:38
I can only speak for Samya, ACA, and Schieferhof end of July and August. Sadly, overall quality of clubs 2021 was barely half of what they were in 2019 and prior years. This also coincided by traditionally slow holiday time in August, perhaps September will improve.

I had an especially unsettling time a week when Samya was temporarily shut down due to the incidence. In summary, everything was average at best, but definitely worse than any of my pre-covid trips. This included line ups, girls' moods, food variety, general atmosphere, mask requirements, and everything else. Expensive car rental, bad traffic around Koln and Bonn (A555, A4, A57, A59, A559 and A1, A565 towards Koblenz / Bad Godesberg being absolutely the worst because of the flood damage). In every club there were perhaps 2 or 3 girls doable for me, but sometimes only one who I could session with. Really limited choices.

The reason I fly back next month is because my favorite returns from her holiday. She is my miracle. My true rubber-filling miracle. When she is working I session only with her and I don't see other women and I can easily have 3 or 4 amazing rooms with her. She makes me feel 25 years younger, what else can I wish for in life?

I am scared things may get worse because of the delta and other potential shitty mutants later in the year. I admit this trip will be a gamble on my part. Trying to catch the moment and expecting things to go well primarily with one specific girl..NRW may not be at its best, furthermore now with PCR and even only 2 G, but Hessen which is more free on 2021 when remained closed on 2020, is not bad, at least for me who love sweet natural beauties. I agree works zones are nightmare on autobahns. I worry for my way back from my mountains, through Switzerland, I could stop at Globe closer like on 6 August, but not this time, I will go in traffic south Freiburg, then Karlsruhe, then Bruchsal since years, to Sharks which is best level I found on this year, higher than Globe, Wellcum and Samya before PCR.

Sirioja
08-27-21, 05:17
Of course vaccines won't work. Not to mention the vaxxed needs new shots every 6 months.

But letting it burn won't burn it away. It will just turn into a seasonal endemic, and we have no idea where the mutation rate will stabilize.

Regarding DNA changing vaccines, India just approved a home grown DNA vaccine against covid. Wonder how that one will turn out in terms of side effects. Because they didn't do any testing related to side effects. LOL?If I could, I would not get vaccinated and my Summer sport show me again I don't need from how I improved my health and strength when doctors were not able to find about my infection, nothing about covid when they seem so obsessed about covid, and when I went to brothels on 2020 reopening and 2021, but I think vaccines are useful to protect weak, for less deaths when we had too many, but not efficient to stop spreading, when vaccination high rate countries still have delta spreading and medical still don't know much yet about covid.

NiteRiderCal
08-27-21, 05:29
Of course vaccines won't work. Not to mention the vaxxed needs new shots every 6 months.

Regarding DNA changing vaccines, India just approved a home grown DNA vaccine against covid. Wonder how that one will turn out in terms of side effects. Because they didn't do any testing related to side effects. LOL?We do have a idea of what direction the mutation will take us. If we do nothing and let it burn, it will become less pathogenic overtime. The vaccine select for mutation that is more deathly.

The technology is from a failed gene therapy tech, and I do have serious safety concern with mRNA / LNP. No need for conspiracy.

It will not change your DNA. To do that, they have to put in a code to make DNA editing enzyme. They will have to get negotiate a license and pay a percentage to the company that own the intellectual property. It is not in their financial interest to change your DNA. You would have to believe that they hate money.

DNA editing tech is not easy, can't be done in a few months. If they just threw together some code for DNA editing, you would see cancer case go up to the sky. I don't see people around me getting cancer.

Mursenary
08-27-21, 22:12
We do have a idea of what direction the mutation will take us. If we do nothing and let it burn, it will become less pathogenic overtime. The vaccine select for mutation that is more deathly.
Please educate us how selection by vaccines created a more "deadly" mutation than natural selection.

PaulInZurich
08-28-21, 07:01
my Summer sport show me again I don't need from how I improved my health and strength.You must be in terrible shape if you improve at 55 after cycling 100 km.

Pistons
08-28-21, 15:04
The technology is from a failed gene therapy tech, and I do have serious safety concern with mRNA / LNP. No need for conspiracy.The rate of side effects from both the adenovirus and mRNA vaccines are dangerously high. Millions are getting sick for a long time.

DrPoon
08-28-21, 17:28
Please educate us how selection by vaccines created a more "deadly" mutation than natural selection.The delta variant came from the UK variant which developed from vaccinated UK people who traveled to India and this mixed in to infect the mostly unvaccinated Indians and caused the delta variant.

So supposedly if the UK people were not vaccinated prior to traveling to India they would have just transferred the regular UK variant.

BigBuddy69
08-28-21, 21:01
The rate of side effects from both the adenovirus and mRNA vaccines are dangerously high. Millions are getting sick for a long time.Total bullshit as usual.

Mursenary
08-29-21, 01:04
The delta variant came from the UK variant which developed from vaccinated UK people who traveled to India and this mixed in to infect the mostly unvaccinated Indians and caused the delta variant.

So supposedly if the UK people were not vaccinated prior to traveling to India they would have just transferred the regular UK variant.That makes no molecular science sense.

Mursenary
08-29-21, 01:51
The delta variant came from the UK variant which developed from vaccinated UK people who traveled to India and this mixed in to infect the mostly unvaccinated Indians and caused the delta variant.

So supposedly if the UK people were not vaccinated prior to traveling to India they would have just transferred the regular UK variant.First Delta variant identified, October 2020:

https://www.who.int/en/activities/tracking-SARS-CoV-2-variants/

First vaccine given December 2020.

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-us-canada-55307642

Chronologically impossible.

DrPoon
08-29-21, 06:39
Au contraire. They started Oxford University trials way back in June 2020 I think. So these clinical trial could also have caused the UK variant to occur in the first place.

Then someone with the vaccine in England back in July could have transferred his mutated variant which survived his vaccination and so on and so forth until one of the many Indians in England went back to India for a visit.

First Delta variant identified, October 2020:

Chronologically impossible.

Sirioja
08-29-21, 06:48
You must be in terrible shape if you improve at 55 after cycling 100 km.I started really down for power on Sunday 8 August when I was more than 1 month late, but made a great job to improve, climbing Iseran 2770, Gran San Bernardino 2420 from Aosta, Izoard 2340, Galibier 2620, Agnello 2744 twice, la Bonette 2802. Ask any professional racer or team manager, when I didn't see you nor any of my other followers, and now I m ready to return, but to perform, not making curves like Italiens, but facing straight the steep, to Zoncolan, Mortirolo, Stelvio, Gavia if I have time and I do' t forget Loze. My passion holidays are not finished, still 11 climbings to enjoy.

Downandup
08-29-21, 09:39

So supposedly if the UK people were not vaccinated prior to traveling to India they would have just transferred the regular UK variant.That is totally wrong. It has nothing to do with vaccination status and the UK. The delta variant is a mutation that originated in India, almost certainly amongst the unvaccinated. It spread rapidly and as the UK has a large Indian / Pakistani population it was inevitable to be the first European country where it spread to.

Pistons
08-29-21, 10:19
Total bullshit as usual.Look at the covid vaccines:

https://www.adrreports.eu/en/search_subst.html#.

From what I know and hear from people working closely on it, only about a 3rd gets reported in to these statistics, and only the most severe effects. Men also underreport heavily, and there is usually a much longer lag in the reports made by men than by women. Even still, the number of serious side effects in Europe alone (10% of the global population), while the vaccination rate in Europe for 2 dosages (when most side effects appear) is less than 50% continent wide, is already at close to 1 million in these statistics!

Add in the lag in reporting.

Multiple it by 10 (global pop).

And multiple it by 3 due to malreportings.

Sum: Globally we would talk about over 50 million serious side effects!

Pistons
08-29-21, 10:23
Also notice the extremely high percentage rate of the cases reported in, being from healthcare workers!

This implies that they report in their own side effects, but the massive underreporting is among the non-healthcare workers.

So the real numbers of serious side effects are much much larger!

Turgid
08-29-21, 16:23
First Delta variant identified, October 2020:

Chronologically impossible.DrPoon you have been pooned.

ExpatLover
08-29-21, 17:28

So supposedly if the UK people were not vaccinated prior to traveling to India they would have just transferred the regular UK variant.Probably you are not vaccinated, when I was young many years back we learned that vaccines safe life and in 1965 it was impossible to go to school without being vaccinated about many different disease, after at the army it was also obligatory, today so many people deny the reality.

Nordico
08-29-21, 18:54

So supposedly if the UK people were not vaccinated prior to traveling to India they would have just transferred the regular UK variant.Your source please.

ShooBree
08-29-21, 22:54
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/08/29/world/europe/eu-us-travel-restrictions.html

Finally.

BigBuddy69
08-30-21, 08:05
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/aug/29/texas-caleb-wallace-anti-mask-protests-freedom-dies-covid-19

Too bad for his child to come. Looks like ivermectin doesn't work so well (along with goat testicle powder, full moon spider sperm, and so on).

DrPoon
08-30-21, 08:58
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/08/29/world/europe/eu-us-travel-restrictions.html

Finally.We should let the Europeans into the USA ASAP, although for the life of me I can't figure out why a European would want to visit here?! Everything is so much better in European countries. Other than guns but I think Europeans can just go to Switzerland for the shooting ranges or maybe Israel.

Mursenary
08-30-21, 18:35
Au contraire. They started Oxford University trials way back in June 2020 I think. So these clinical trial could also have caused the UK variant to occur in the first place.

Then someone with the vaccine in England back in July could have transferred his mutated variant which survived his vaccination and so on and so forth until one of the many Indians in England went back to India for a visit.Also possible that a hot, 24 year old, female nymphomaniac sleepwalks into my house this evening and begins to suck and fuck me till completion, remains asleep, and sleepwalks her way back home leaving me completely satisfied and rested.

PinballMachine
08-30-21, 18:43
I can only speak for Samya, ACA, and Schieferhof end of July and August. Sadly, overall quality of clubs 2021 was barely half of what they were in 2019 and prior years. This also coincided by traditionally slow holiday time in August, perhaps September will improve.

I am scared things may get worse because of the delta and other potential shitty mutants later in the year. I admit this trip will be a gamble on my part. Trying to catch the moment and expecting things to go well primarily with one specific girl..Thanks for a very long and informative reply.

That favorite WG of yours must be very special.

I wish you good luck.

Pistons
08-30-21, 23:08
Probably you are not vaccinated, when I was young many years back we learned that vaccines safe life and in 1965 it was impossible to go to school without being vaccinated about many different disease, after at the army it was also obligatory, today so many people deny the reality.Learnt is not the same as being told.

Facts of life 101.

Pistons
08-30-21, 23:16
The pro-vaxxer amateurs here on ISG reminds me of this:

https://youtu.be/ytni1V5WqMo

Just send the ravens!

Pistons
08-30-21, 23:47
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/aug/29/texas-caleb-wallace-anti-mask-protests-freedom-dies-covid-19This is fake AI created news. This guy never existed. All AI created from the ground up. With paid actresses on various media outlets as well as deep fakes. The extent to which the US PR companies are operating with AI these days in order to quack out fake news stories just like this is remarkable. It is a Milestone in AI handling, but not really that innovative. All are based on old strategies and ideas.

For one, I can tell this is AI created by the way it write the stories. I have read 3 or 4 similar fake news stories written almost identically in the past month or so. 100% AI fakes.

Mursenary
08-31-21, 01:56
In the recent decade, there has been an increase in mumps-related orchitis (swelling and inflammation of the testicles). It is mostly seen in post-pubescent males who were not vaccinated with the MMR vaccine. It is a result of the vaccine skepticism that started in the late 1990's based on false claims. Due to this, we are now seeing endemic pockets of unvaccinated men with inflamed, swollen, and eventually shrunken balls all over the western world.

https://bjui-journals.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/pdf/10.1111/j.1464-410X.2009.09148.x

Smoke Light
08-31-21, 03:09
We should let the Europeans into the USA ASAP, although for the life of me I can't figure out why a European would want to visit here?! Everything is so much better in European countries. Other than guns but I think Europeans can just go to Switzerland for the shooting ranges or maybe Israel.I fully agree with your sarcasm on "why a European would want to visit here". But jokes aside there are many Europeans working in the USA who cannot go home to see their families:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/2021/06/26/europe-travel-ban-hardship/

Smoke Light
08-31-21, 03:16
Thanks for a very long and informative reply.

That favorite WG of yours must be very special.

I wish you good luck.Glad to share. Likewise I thank you for all your informative posts about FKK Artemis Berlin, which I always read. I was in Berlin a few times but never made it to Artemis. Many more places to explore in the future.

BigBuddy69
08-31-21, 11:48
For one, I can tell this is AI created by the way it write the stories. I have read 3 or 4 similar fake news stories written almost identically in the past month or so. 100% AI fakes.Your usual fucked up bullshit.

PaulInZurich
08-31-21, 16:33
... I can't figure out why a European would want to visit here?! Everything is so much better in European countries...(Maybe) Yosemite?

Sirioja
08-31-21, 19:08
We should let the Europeans into the USA ASAP, although for the life of me I can't figure out why a European would want to visit here?! Everything is so much better in European countries. Other than guns but I think Europeans can just go to Switzerland for the shooting ranges or maybe Israel.When I visited some US places, disappointed by Miami beach except warm ocean, but I regret I didn't visit NYC before 11 September. When I won't be anymore able to climb or free ride, want to visit. I loved San Francisco. Was not interested by Orlando Disney, when never visited Eurodisney close to Paris. Also interested by Alaska on Winter, for the magic. Yes guns allowance is really crazy when no more Indians to kill.

Mursenary
08-31-21, 19:43
(Maybe) Yosemite?3:08 to 3:15. Intentional reference?

https://youtu.be/4fTkA3dvpPM

But in all seriousness, yeah, I have a hard time coming up with things to tell Europeans when they ask me what they must see in America. Unless they are into the great outdoors, there is nothing for them to experience here that they cannot see in their own continent. Make money in America, enjoy the world's treasures and great cultures elsewhere.

Mursenary
08-31-21, 21:20
Your usual fucked up bullshit.Do you think it's him trolling or is it psychosis?

Pistons
09-01-21, 01:34
Your usual fucked up bullshit.The fact that you don't understand technology is beyond question long time ago.

Pistons
09-01-21, 01:35
In the recent decade, there has been an increase in mumps-related orchitis (swelling and inflammation of the testicles). It is mostly seen in post-pubescent males who were not vaccinated with the MMR vaccine. It is a result of the vaccine skepticism that started in the late 1990's based on false claims. Due to this, we are now seeing endemic pockets of unvaccinated men with inflamed, swollen, and eventually shrunken balls all over the western world.

https://bjui-journals.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/pdf/10.1111/j.1464-410X.2009.09148.xSo what's your excuse? I mean, you got the vaxx didn't you?

Mursenary
09-01-21, 02:46
So what's your excuse? I mean, you got the vaxx didn't you?Perfectly sized, diseases free balls. Thanks for your concern psycho.

BigBuddy69
09-01-21, 06:11
Do you think it's him trolling or is it psychosis?Unfortunately I think that he never trolls.

DrPoon
09-01-21, 08:20
When I visited some US places, disappointed by Miami beach except warm ocean, but I regret I didn't visit NYC before 11 September. When I won't be anymore able to climb or free ride, want to visit. I loved San Francisco. Was not interested by Orlando Disney, when never visited Eurodisney close to Paris. Also interested by Alaska on Winter, for the magic. Yes guns allowance is really crazy when no more Indians to kill.Just a point of information. Current conditions of San Francisco have deteriorated to include human waste and urine on the streets and drug needles which would require reinforced shoes for safety. Guns in California have been banned with now only the people selling drugs and doing armed robberies are allowed to carry guns.

PaulInZurich
09-01-21, 14:40
3:08 to 3:15. Intentional reference?.Yes, intentional. In all fairness, there are plenty of places to visit in the US.

Pistons
09-01-21, 16:39
Unfortunately I think that he never trolls.Of course I don't troll. I tell the truth.

https://www.ndtv.com/world-news/more-infectious-c-1-2-strain-found-in-6-countries-worries-scientists-2524361

Get ready for see. 1.2. The yearly mutation is still at 30-35 mutations a year, and they have basically grouped several versions into one now. Some of these see. 1.2 versions are immune to the vaccine antibodies.