PDA

View Full Version : Rants and WTF are you talking about and Coronavirus!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48

Mursenary
11-11-21, 03:21
A whole page directed towards little old me? The obsession is flattering yet creepy. But it's satisfying to know that I strike such a cord with you lame fucks.

Pessimist continues to reveal his true colors as a closet social-hierarchy supporting, would-be Nazi sympathizer and Pistons continues his obsession with me for cutting him off and breaking his heart years ago. The first is off-putting and the latter is pathetic and creepy. One is a scared chihuahua who hides in a safe but narrow world and the other is an Asperger's manchild who still use terms from 2009 like beta and alpha male. Lame fellas, lame.

Mursenary
11-11-21, 05:41
Weak. Perhaps in the RTC clubs that are your staple, you are getting hours of chatting pre-session. I would not touch those skanks with a barge pole if they paid me. Even in Sharks, yes there are 100+ on a good night but perhaps 20 are attractive, and another 30 are doable with a sufficient amount of drink and I would not fuck the bottom 30 percentile under any circumstance. In the last few years the quality has declined and the amount of "conversation" with most girls is a few minutes at best. One or two exceptions exist but that is the norm. At least before she becomes a regular anyway, that would be the case. If she is a girl you already had sex with, gleaning behavior is moot. And no, skills in the room are not always apparent from conversation. The German blonde from Stuttgart who used to provide super service, including free rimming in a hourly session for 100, forgot her name, could not speak more than 2 sentences of English. She was not super attractive either but her service was awesome. Passing her based on an interview outside the room would have been a mistake. And the girls that speak and tease well outside the room are often less than useless inside, half of them outright frauds. I guess you subscribe to the Sirioja school of behavioral assessment and believe you can read so much. Congrats on your superpowers. Apparently, they led you to skank filled Dietz. OK then. Personally, I would step into a third world bathroom before I would go inside Dietz.

And if we are going to compare numbers, even in a megaclub like Sharks, in a week we might see 250 circulating. When I visit the club over a year or 18 months, there is churn but nearly 50% are still the same. I would not think Sharks has more than 500 to 750 girls passing through their doors in a year. Of which probably 100 are attractive and doable and that is being extremely generous. I have that many on my sugarbabe site right now, active and logged in at this moment all of them in less than 50 miles from me and who speak the same language as I do. And I am not talking skanks, overweight, minority ethnic, blah blah blah..Screen play summary:

Neurosynth makes blatantly obvious comment that Seeing a hooker in person tells you more than simple internet ads.

Pessimists attacks him for only God knows why for making a pretty universally obvious point.

Neurosynth points out that his observation was obvious.

Pessimist is strange and is insulted, writes ensuing novel because, well, he's a 4 out of 10 quality human.

Mursenary
11-11-21, 05:44
It is amazing that the doofuses who don't have the faintest fucking clue can hold forth as if they are experts, on covid or sugarbabes or what have you. On one hand, this CCP troll says he never used the site and then explains to us what happens on that site. Yes, on seeking, one is not allowed to negotiate upfront for good service, and they (the evil they. Some evil entity) bait the unsuspecting dude with pics of Chrissy Teigen and then switch with Sylvana of Sharks, some other evil dude will hold a gun to your head and you shall be forced to fuck and pay the full amount. Yes, that is precisely what happens. Wow.Responds to Sugarbabe reference as a personal attack.

Hook Line Sinker. Too easy. Yawn.

Apollo946
11-11-21, 06:55
Thanks GG. Looking at the data in the sources you shared, feels like results (percentages of Covid deaths, hospitalizations, infections per million population) are pretty much the same all over the world (comes in waves in different regions in different times) irrespective of more percentage of people are Covid vaccinated or not. I am very good in big data analysis but with zero medical or bioscience experience, and that's my inference from this data. Obviously medical or bioscience experts can show us better how the data should be interpreted or used.I feel data isn't very representative of the group going to FKK. Back at home, I don't go anywhere without mask. Since we work from home, interaction with other people is very limited, wearing mask pass by people in supermarkets, or pick up food quickly from restaurants, that's about it, very very limited interaction with other people.

But FKK is different right? Without mask, staying with girls for long period of time, who themselves have spent extensive time with different men daily. Risk factor is much higher. And Covid is not STD which can largely be prevented by condom, it's airborn and if you stay in same room with an infected person, even with mask there isn't much protection. It's proven vaccinated person can also get infected. Don't understand why vaccination rate is so low in Germany.

Pessimist
11-11-21, 14:11
A whole page directed towards little old me? The obsession is flattering yet creepy. But it's satisfying to know that I strike such a cord with you lame fucks.

Pessimist continues to reveal his true colors as a closet social-hierarchy supporting, would-be Nazi sympathizer and Pistons continues his obsession with me for cutting him off and breaking his heart years ago. The first is off-putting and the latter is pathetic and creepy. One is a scared chihuahua who hides in a safe but narrow world and the other is an Asperger's manchild who still use terms from 2009 like beta and alpha male. Lame fellas, lame."Would-be Nazi sympathizer" - from the fopdoodle that calls women Karens, Turks something, Asians chinky ching chongs, Blacks something else, older dudes something, gays fags, blah blah. You are walking pit of hatred against humanity; no wonder you love your CCP bosses.

"One is a scared chihuahua" from the 5'7" midget? OK. How scared one has to be, desperately trying to make allies for online flame wars?

"2009 like beta and alpha male" - a bunch of your old posts in these very threads included your usage of alpha and beta male and how sleeping in your own car to save rent made you an alpha.

" off-putting" - oh yeah, you are a charm, alright. Total ninny.

"The obsession is flattering" - more foolishness. As soon as I posted a little CCP bashing, you came running in with your tail up. Perhaps you are paid to do so. You are in a running feud with dozens on this site; the only attention you ever get and crave in life is from these fights apparently. Loser CCP troll is a good line of work for you.

Mursenary
11-11-21, 20:47
"Would-be Nazi sympathizer" - from the fopdoodle that calls women Karens, Turks something, Asians chinky ching chongs, Blacks something else, older dudes something, gays fags, blah blah. You are walking pit of hatred against humanity; no wonder you love your CCP bosses.

"One is a scared chihuahua" from the 5'7" midget? OK. How scared one has to be, desperately trying to make allies for online flame wars?

"2009 like beta and alpha male" - a bunch of your old posts in these very threads included your usage of alpha and beta male and how sleeping in your own car to save rent made you an alpha.

" off-putting" - oh yeah, you are a charm, alright. Total ninny.

"The obsession is flattering" - more foolishness. As soon as I posted a little CCP bashing, you came running in with your tail up. Perhaps you are paid to do so. You are in a running feud with dozens on this site; the only attention you ever get and crave in life is from these fights apparently. Loser CCP troll is a good line of work for you.My my, the company you keep does reinforce a lot. Accuses and bashes others for "making allies" but comes running to the aid of the village Aspergers kid. How utterly self unaware.

Apparently, you don't understand the difference between hate mongering, promotion of deportation, and promotion of genocide versus locker room jest. Much like other people with your rigid profile, talking about race gets your butt hole to pucker. Any mention of race or joke in jest is apparently inappropriate in your eyes. Consistent with someone unable to see the nuance of human nature, a programmed robot, groomed only for the corporate world and not actual healthy human interactions. Reality checkCm, we're not in your office.

I'm no alpha, I'm a free man who does what he wants when he wants it. It doesn't seem like you live the same reality. That's exemplified by your tendency to constantly get hung up on random details and fabricate a whole imaginary reality. Little lady, I car camp because I'm free and enjoy it, not because I have to. Oh look, Hilton Diamond and Marriott Platinum member. Go shit a big turd, it might loosen that tight asshole a bit.

As soon as I posted a little CCP bashing, you came running in with your tail up. Perhaps you are paid to do so. The normal human response would have been, "oh shit, promoting genocide and mass deportation is actually a shitty thing to do. My bad. "

BigBuddy69
11-11-21, 20:55
Too bad I can only post 10 at a time. Got a few more here, though I still haven't opened nearly 3000 myself.Oh no, we're all very grateful for this limitation!

Pessimist
11-11-21, 21:31
Screen play summary:

Neurosynth makes blatantly obvious comment that Seeing a hooker in person tells you more than simple internet ads.

Pessimists attacks him for only God knows why for making a pretty universally obvious point.

Neurosynth points out that his observation was obvious.

Pessimist is strange and is insulted, writes ensuing novel because, well, he's a 4 out of 10 quality human.Neurosynth's comment was uninformed and senseless. He has no fucking clue, like you, how sugaring sites work. He made some ridiculous point about email and GIFs. For your purpose, you gloss over it because you are a deceitful scumbag and ignoring inconvenient facts is what you do.

Obviously a plankton like you with a single cell for a brain can't understand most of what I typed in the comment you referred; anything more than a single syllable must be taxing.

What I want to know is why you wade into stuff that has nothing to do with you. Like a cognitively impaired dimwit you attack one of my original comments about CCP's genocide. You post 2 replies to every one of mine. Then you make the absurd claim that I am following you. Seriously, do you think people can't see the timeline and which post followed what?

I don't know if you suffered a head blow when you got smuggled into the country and have some mental health problems as a consequence. Generally, the Asians I ran into in this country are smart, accomplished, and self-contained. I guess you serve to bring down that community's averages to more normal levels.

Mursenary
11-11-21, 22:20
Sidebar, this is the type of alpha-dom all men should work toward. Catches ball bare-handed, kid and beer both protected.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CTZtW6PHd7m/?utm_medium=copy_link

Mursenary
11-11-21, 23:25
"Would-be Nazi sympathizer" - from the fopdoodle that calls women Karens, Turks something, Asians chinky ching chongs, Blacks something else, older dudes something, gays fags, blah blah. You are walking pit of hatred against humanity; no wonder you love your CCP bosses.
Am I talking to a real 21st century human? Do people look at you funny when you talk in public? You're most definitely a Larry.

Fopdoodle, literally a world marked as obsolete.

fopdoodle (plural fopdoodles)

(obsolete) A stupid person; a fool, a simpleton.
Fopdoodle meaning

(obsolete) A stupid or insignificant fellow; a fool; a simpleton.
Fopdoodle. n.

1. An insignificant fellow. (Vulgar and not used.)What kind of an out of touch tool talks like this? Geezus, you're hopeless.

Fitting though, since accusing other Americans of patriotic disloyalty is one of your past times, you belong with the old fuckers of the 1960's McCarthy era Communist witch hunt. Weak human.

Turgid
11-12-21, 00:57
Hey guys yesterday Germany had the highest number of new covid 19 cases in the world at over 50,000. Does not look good for travel.

PedroMorales
11-12-21, 01:52
Hey guys yesterday Germany had the highest number of new covid 19 cases in the world at over 50,000. Does not look good for travel.Here are rules travelling from the US on a US passport.

Unvacinated.

Unvaccinated travelers from United States (+188 additional countries) are not allowed to enter Germany for non-essential reasons.

Entry restrictions do not apply to:

-German citizens and their immediate family members traveling with them;.

-German legal residents and their unmarried partners with proof;.

-Transit travelers who stay in the airport transit area;.

-EU permanent residents or long-term visa holders returning home;.

-Citizens of the EU, Liechtenstein, Switzerland, Norway, and Iceland and their spouse, unmarried minor children, and parents of minors;.

-Fully vaccinated travelers with accepted proof.

Travelers who are not fully vaccinated must have a negative COVID-19 test result. The test can be a nucleic acid test (PCR, LAMP, or TMA) taken a maximum of 72 hours before arrival or an antigen test taken a maximum of 48 hours before arrival.

Antigen tests must meet the minimum criteria recommended by the WHO with at least 80% sensitivity and 97% specificity. Test results can be in German, English, French, Italian, or Spanish.

Travelers with access to the EU Digital Certificate may use it to present proof.

Unvaccinated travelers who have been in United States (+ 77 additional countries) in the 10 days before entry may be required to quarantine at home for 10 days on arrival in Germany. The quarantine can be terminated earlier upon submission of proof of recovery, vaccination, or COVID-19 testing into the Digital Registration portal.

No quarantine is required if the proof is submitted before arrival via the pre-registration form available online.

In the case of the submission of a COVID-19 test certificate after arrival, the test must be taken not earlier than 5 days after arrival.

Travelers who have spent time in countries designated as areas of virus variants of concern in the past 10 days before travel must quarantine regardless of vaccination status.

The list of designated areas of variants of concern is regularly updated and can be found in the source.

Vaccinated.

Fully vaccinated travelers from United States (+ 188 additional countries) are allowed to enter Germany.

Fully vaccinated travelers are not required to have negative COVID-19 test results before traveling to Germany.

Vaccinated travelers arriving from United States (+ 77 additional countries) can be exempted from quarantine unless they have spent time in a designated area of variants of concern in the past 10 days before travel.

The list of designated areas of variants of concern is regularly updated.

Fear not. They change these Covid hot spot places like posters here change sex partners.

Austria is more concerned with the ski slope euro and thus their draconian measures.

Pessimist
11-12-21, 02:53
Am I talking to a real 21st century human? Do people look at you funny when you talk in public? You're most definitely a Larry.

Fopdoodle, literally a world marked as obsolete.

What kind of an out of touch tool talks like this? Geezus, you're hopeless.

Fitting though, since accusing other Americans of patriotic disloyalty is one of your past times, you belong with the old fuckers of the 1960's McCarthy era Communist witch hunt. Weak human.What a moron! Do you need to look up the dictionary for every 2nd word? Google translate into whatever fucking lingo you are more comfortable with?

Pessimist
11-12-21, 03:01
I'm no alpha..No kidding. But in your past comment history. With this current moronic handle or Samson or takedown or one of your other fucking handles, you bragged for days about being an alpha. That itself is OK except now you are ragging on someone else for even using the word alpha / beta. Thuggish hypocrite, as usual.

I'm a free man who does..Free man who follows the orders of CCP killers from China.

Mursenary
11-12-21, 03:10
Hey guys yesterday Germany had the highest number of new covid 19 cases in the world at over 50,000. Does not look good for travel.You know, I wasn't worried about the cases all that much but now with deaths popping, it's getting hairy. The next week in hospitalization numbers will be of most importance.

Mursenary
11-12-21, 06:17
American reality that both Europeans who've never lived in America and Americans who have never lived outside of America just can't fully understand or don't want to accept. Especially 00:25 to 2:15.

https://youtu.be/2LJ8nBgEA2Q&t=0m25s

Mursenary
11-12-21, 19:46
No kidding. But in your past comment history. With this current moronic handle or Samson or takedown or one of your other fucking handles, you bragged for days about being an alpha. That itself is OK except now you are ragging on someone else for even using the word alpha / beta. Thuggish hypocrite, as usual.Quote it. I'll wait.

Sirioja
11-12-21, 20:23
You know, I wasn't worried about the cases all that much but now with deaths popping, it's getting hairy. The next week in hospitalization numbers will be of most importance.Some German big cities hospitals are full, delaying other operations, not good time in Saxe, around Berlin. Winter = cold is arriving in Germany. Minus zero at night.

Sirioja
11-12-21, 20:31
On Russia / China border on Amour river, cluster in West China so they made a 13000 € reward, big money in China, to tell who bring covid. If You don t like your neighbor, or if you have Oedipe complex, or want to get rid of your wife, just have to give them as bringing covid. Really safe to live in China where people disappear.

Mursenary
11-12-21, 22:28
What a moron! Do you need to look up the dictionary for every 2nd word? Google translate into whatever fucking lingo you are more comfortable with?Hoodlems! Scoundrels! Those darn canoodling whippersnappers!

What a bunch of malarkey!

Sirioja
11-13-21, 00:29
6 sens in NL on German border close now at 8 pm, when cases are increasing in NL. Norway is now on third dose for older than 12. Fifth dose is covering Europe.

Pessimist
11-13-21, 00:46
Hoodlems! Scoundrels! Those darn canoodling whippersnappers!

What a bunch of malarkey!Malarkey? It was semi cute when Biden said it 40 years ago. Not when the 40 something CCP troll plagiarizes it.

Language does not get thrown out every 3 years like a recycled iPhone. Words and phrases you grew up with in the family stay with you. Hard for the stowaway nutcase to understand.

BobNSuzy
11-13-21, 03:51
American reality that both Europeans who've never lived in America and Americans who have never lived outside of America just can't fully understand or don't want to accept. Especially 00:25 to 2:15.

https://youtu.be/2LJ8nBgEA2Q&t=0m25sI don't see the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution as overly involved with immigration. There was a group of people in the USA Before that and did that. Calling the melting pot thing an experiment is nonsensical considering all the migrations and intermixing of humankind and other hominids in history and prehistory. It seems like political rhetoric to me. I imagine it is good political rhetoric nonetheless. It does seem dumb though. It is akin to rewriting history.

Mursenary
11-13-21, 04:35
Malarkey? It was semi cute when Biden said it 40 years ago. Not when the 40 something CCP troll plagiarizes it.

Language does not get thrown out every 3 years like a recycled iPhone. Words and phrases you grew up with in the family stay with you. Hard for the stowaway nutcase to understand.40 something? LOL.

Methinks you should pull your knickers out of your pantaloons Larry.

Old Man Word 97: Fopdoodle

1. An insignificant fellow. (Vulgar and not used.)

1828 Definition of a Fopdoodle

I have to be honest with this one. Even amongst the large-diapers set, fopdoodle is pretty quaint. It hasnt been removed from the dictionary so some old mother must use the term but chaps who say fopdoodle are dandies. Swells. Persnickety snoots too big for their urine-soaked britches. Uppity fops.

https://oldmanwords.wordpress.com/2009/01/09/old-man-word-97-fopdoodle/

Although fopdoodle was already considered archaic in the 1880s, it still appeared in print regularly; notably in a poem from 1881 .Malarkey I tell ya. Malarkey!

Sirioja
11-13-21, 07:19
6 sens in NL on German border close now at 8 pm, when cases are increasing in NL. Norway is now on third dose for older than 12. Fifth dose is covering Europe.Fifth wave.

PaulInZurich
11-13-21, 08:17
You know, I wasn't worried about the cases all that much but now with deaths popping, it's getting hairy. The next week in hospitalization numbers will be of most importance.After Austria going 2 G, with the evolution in Germany it's possible that they will go 2 G as well soon. In Switzerland we are told that 2 G is not yet necessary. Seems that next measure will be opening booster shots for the general population.

Sirioja
11-13-21, 12:15
6 sens in NL on German border close now at 8 pm, when cases are increasing in NL. Norway is now on third dose for older than 12. Fifth dose is covering Europe.My mistake for Norway, now third dose but for older than 18. Very high covid cases rate now in Austria, also in ex DDR part in Germany, increasing fast in NL, Belgium and UK. Some hospitals there being already full. In France, some vaccinated since 6 months are now badly sick. Is Pfizer fucking the world with vaccine only efficient for 3 days? Wish at least not to be more sick after than before vaccine when I feel really fine, powerful for sport, even after more than 35 visits on this year, many also on 2020 reopening, kissing, datying, so many in Germany, NL, Switzerland, Austria. As I told my elegant who told me: orgasm exhaust me, so she prefers not, needing time to recover after, but you found my point she said, when most important for me with kissing, when most intimate for girls and reminding me my sexuality with girlfriends. So much more interesting and enjoyable game than porn sex for me and my regulars would not accept in public, like Megan at Globe who didn't even want in Spartacus close to lounge.

DrPoon
11-13-21, 14:39
6 sens in NL on German border close now at 8 pm, when cases are increasing in NL. Norway is now on third dose for older than 12. Fifth dose is covering Europe.I never understood how closing at night stops covid?

So covid is not transmitted in the daytime? I would think that keeping open at night and capacity limits would thin the crowd and keep a lower occupancy averaged throughout the entire timespan and thus be safer.

Pistons
11-13-21, 16:51
My mistake for Norway, now third dose but for older than 18. Very high covid cases rate now in Austria, also in ex DDR part in Germany, increasing fast in NL, Belgium and UK. Some hospitals there being already full. In France, some vaccinated since 6 months are now badly sick. Is Pfizer fucking the world with vaccine only efficient for 3 days? Wish at least not to be more sick after than before vaccine when I feel really fine, powerful for sport, even after more than 35 visits on this year, many also on 2020 reopening, kissing, datying, so many in Germany, NL, Switzerland, Austria. As I told my elegant who told me: orgasm exhaust me, so she prefers not, needing time to recover after, but you found my point she said, when most important for me with kissing, when most intimate for girls and reminding me my sexuality with girlfriends. So much more interesting and enjoyable game than porn sex for me and my regulars would not accept in public, like Megan at Globe who didn't even want in Spartacus close to lounge.During the flu wave a few years ago there were over 700 patients on intensive care in Norway from flu alone. Now there are about 150 covid patients on intensive care. Guess how many people with flu there are on intensive care now? I'll let the smart ones ponder about that. Then I'll respond later if you manage somewhat of a correct answer. LOL.

Mursenary
11-13-21, 18:41
After Austria going 2 G, with the evolution in Germany it's possible that they will go 2 G as well soon. In Switzerland we are told that 2 G is not yet necessary. Seems that next measure will be opening booster shots for the general population.Berlin goes to 2 G on Monday.

https://www.berlin.de/en/news/coronavirus/7081102-6098215-berlin-introduces-extensive-2G-rule.en.html

At first, I didn't understand why things are worse in continental Europe than UK or USA. Then I looked at booster data. UK 4 X more booster per capita than De / EU and USA is 2 X.

https://ourworldindata.org/grapher/covid-vaccine-booster-doses-per-capita?country=USA~DEU~European+Union~GBR

Pessimist
11-13-21, 19:48
40 something? LOL.

Methinks you should pull your knickers out of your pantaloons Larry.

Malarkey I tell ya. Malarkey!You are a hoot, alright. Desperately looking to belong, blend in. Did you learn English by watching kung fu movies? Who the fuck looks up words to decide if they are still in vogue? Just another sign of diffidence. Explains why you are always looking to build a posse even for online flame fights. And your contention that you can gather more from a 2 minute "baby where you go" convo with a bored Romie than an hour of dinner with a real woman. I wonder if you lost your virginity in these fuck clubs!

Mursenary
11-13-21, 21:48
You are a hoot, alright. Desperately looking to belong, blend in. Did you learn English by watching kung fu movies? Who the fuck looks up words to decide if they are still in vogue? Just another sign of diffidence. Explains why you are always looking to build a posse even for online flame fights. And your contention that you can gather more from a 2 minute "baby where you go" convo with a bored Romie than an hour of dinner with a real woman. I wonder if you lost your virginity in these fuck clubs!Kick the robot, he's stuck in a loop again.

Sirioja
11-13-21, 22:25
I never understood how closing at night stops covid?

So covid is not transmitted in the daytime? I would think that keeping open at night and capacity limits would thin the crowd and keep a lower occupancy averaged throughout the entire timespan and thus be safer.Now, no room after 6 pm at 6 sens NL. Clubs have to respect law if they don't want to be closed, when GT didn't reopen on 2020 reopening.

Sirioja
11-13-21, 23:52
During the flu wave a few years ago there were over 700 patients on intensive care in Norway from flu alone. Now there are about 150 covid patients on intensive care. Guess how many people with flu there are on intensive care now? I'll let the smart ones ponder about that. Then I'll respond later if you manage somewhat of a correct answer. LOL.I didn't write Norway is the worst rate, but they are already on third dose for older than 18. Highest rates are Austria with more than 700/100 000, some German parts with 900/100 000. UK with around 300/100 000. In France, we have in 20's or 30's people without known health risk and vaccinated since 6 months, who are now badly sick from covid. Wish not to be worst after vaccine than before, when finished my 3 months Summer tour today, fighting in cold and windy, 5 degrees but less for sensation with wind, on last 5 kilometers on top of Ventoux from Bedoin. For my last day, when climbed from Malaucene yesterday, more than 3000 meters climbing on this week end for final, climbed 4 times Ventoux on October / November, more than 35 000 meters high on this Summer, not taking pills nor cafeine as told by a 21 yo Danish racer who preferred to stop rather than taking like others, so I decided I could move deeply inside my flesh, killing my body in windy and cold. But You don t get covid above Reynard chalet, even in cold and wind. Ski in Austria maybe with 2 G when Austria want to put under lockdown those who are not. Pass for ski in France with no more antigen but only PCR for tests.

Mursenary
11-14-21, 01:45
I never understood how closing at night stops covid?

So covid is not transmitted in the daytime? I would think that keeping open at night and capacity limits would thin the crowd and keep a lower occupancy averaged throughout the entire timespan and thus be safer.The reasoning in large cities in the States was that night crowds were drinking crowds and masking and distancing was thrown out the window.

Mursenary
11-14-21, 02:26
I don't see the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution as overly involved with immigration. There was a group of people in the USA Before that and did that. Calling the melting pot thing an experiment is nonsensical considering all the migrations and intermixing of humankind and other hominids in history and prehistory. It seems like political rhetoric to me. I imagine it is good political rhetoric nonetheless. It does seem dumb though. It is akin to rewriting history.You're certainly right in that the melting pot idea was not the experiment that was intended when the Constitution was established. That term was mis-allocated in the video as "experiment" was supposed to refer to the "experiment of democracy. " Nonetheless, the melting pot claim came to fruition as America established citizenship by birthright, just soli. Most of the Western hemisphere / Americas did follow suit but it remains a foreign concept in most of the old world.

There are many Americans who retain the old world point of view but I relegate them to a dying perspective. But a pet peeve of mine is when immigrants who obtain American citizenship themselves still don't refer to themselves as American. The American mindset is clear though. Various people with European backgrounds have become automatically accepted as American (Not the case with Europeans in other European countries). Black Americans are also unquestioned. People of Hispanic origin are increasingly becoming American first as their numbers grow. Asians have a bit further to go and they are often their own worst enemies in this process.

Pistons
11-14-21, 04:08
Berlin goes to 2 G on Monday.

https://www.berlin.de/en/news/coronavirus/7081102-6098215-berlin-introduces-extensive-2G-rule.en.html

At first, I didn't understand why things are worse in continental Europe than UK or USA. Then I looked at booster data. UK 4 X more booster per capita than De / EU and USA is 2 X.

https://ourworldindata.org/grapher/covid-vaccine-booster-doses-per-capita?country=USA~DEU~European+Union~GBRWhat a fool you are!

Don't you see that Europe just relabelled RSV into covid in order for countries to force through the boosters?

BobNSuzy
11-14-21, 05:24
You're certainly right in that the melting pot idea was not the experiment that was intended when the Constitution was established. That term was mis-allocated in the video as "experiment" was supposed to refer to the "experiment of democracy. " Nonetheless, the melting pot claim came to fruition as America established citizenship by birthright, just soli. Most of the Western hemisphere / Americas did follow suit but it remains a foreign concept in most of the old world.

There are many Americans who retain the old world point of view but I relegate them to a dying perspective. But a pet peeve of mine is when immigrants who obtain American citizenship themselves still don't refer to themselves as American. The American mindset is clear though. Various people with European backgrounds have become automatically accepted as American (Not the case with Europeans in other European countries). Black Americans are also unquestioned. People of Hispanic origin are increasingly becoming American first as their numbers grow. Asians have a bit further to go and they are often their own worst enemies in this process.An interesting fact that I learned is that the US at the time of the founding fathers had a fascination with the Romans. That is the reasons for the architecture with columns on monuments and colonial homes. They gave their pets Roman names. It was taught at the Universities, etc. They got the idea of democracy from Plato and Aristotle. They brought over University professors over from Scotland to teach it. I stand corrected. I can see how people consider it an experiment.

Sirioja
11-14-21, 13:03
On Russia / China border on Amour river, cluster in West China so they made a 13000 reward, big money in China, to tell who bring covid. If You don t like your neighbor, or if you have Oedipe complex, or want to get rid of your wife, just have to give them as bringing covid. Really safe to live in China where people disappear.35 yo tennis woman who had problem with a 75 yo Chinese politics, disappeared, like some who were too talkative about covid in China. Land of freedom and safety for free thinking. Can compete with Putin.

VonderJohn
11-14-21, 13:12
Where do you find spot.Ahahah this is getting funny.

Even the quality of the line up in this forum is spiraling downwards.

Who agrees? LOL.

Sirioja
11-14-21, 13:43
Summer is now finished, finished my Summer tour yesterday in cold, 5 degrees, and wind above Rainard chalet. Even experienced minus zero night when leaving Sharks at 3 am. According to covid rates in Germany, Belgium and NL, France is now controlling arrivals from these countries with 24 hours PCR test, but no brothels in France. Fifth wave arriving in EU.

BobNSuzy
11-14-21, 14:33
You're certainly right in that the melting pot idea was not the experiment that was intended when the Constitution was established. That term was mis-allocated in the video as "experiment" was supposed to refer to the "experiment of democracy. " Nonetheless, the melting pot claim came to fruition as America established citizenship by birthright, just soli. Most of the Western hemisphere / Americas did follow suit but it remains a foreign concept in most of the old world.

There are many Americans who retain the old world point of view but I relegate them to a dying perspective. But a pet peeve of mine is when immigrants who obtain American citizenship themselves still don't refer to themselves as American. The American mindset is clear though. Various people with European backgrounds have become automatically accepted as American (Not the case with Europeans in other European countries). Black Americans are also unquestioned. People of Hispanic origin are increasingly becoming American first as their numbers grow. Asians have a bit further to go and they are often their own worst enemies in this process.You seem to be an extremely intelligent person to have seen the error in my thinking and then to have communicated that to me.

PedroMorales
11-14-21, 18:03
An interesting fact that I learned is that the US at the time of the founding fathers had a fascination with the Romans. That is the reasons for the architecture with columns on monuments and colonial homes. They gave their pets Roman names. It was taught at the Universities, etc. They got the idea of democracy from Plato and Aristotle. They brought over University professors over from Scotland to teach it. I stand corrected. I can see how people consider it an experiment.https://www.theamericanconservative.com/articles/how-cincinnatus-came-to-be-the-symbol-of-our-civic-virtue/

Go see how Cincinati got its name. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cincinnati#Etymology.

Several of the leading American terrorists in the self styled Continental Army (run by slave owner George Washington), which were auxilliaries helping the French and the Red Indian allies, were big into that shit, some of them returning to their salve plantations and black sex slaves after the French won American Independence (sic).

BigBuddy69
11-14-21, 18:09
What a fool you are!

Don't you see that Europe just relabelled RSV into covid in order for countries to force through the boosters?Where did you find that? YouTube or Facebook?

Nooky Ninja
11-14-21, 18:20
Ahahah this is getting funny. Even the quality of the line up in this forum is spiraling downwards. Who agrees? LOL.It has never been better. .

DrPoon
11-14-21, 21:16
The just soli citizenship in the USA is permanent and cannot be changed because it is part of the 14th Amendment to the US constitution. "All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. "

This was ratified after the 13th Amendment (abolishing slavery) and was enacted to make all the freed slaves citizens (since they were all born in a slave state at the time). Thus the freeing of the slaves lead to an invasion of pregnant Mexicans crossing the border to have one of their kids born as a US citizen in order to make it easier for the rest of their family or to have the US born kid send money back to Mexico when he became old enough to work.

PaulInZurich
11-14-21, 21:55
Where did you find that? YouTube or Facebook?Maybe an unemployed dog portrait painter wrote something on Facebook.

BobNSuzy
11-15-21, 00:31
https://www.theamericanconservative.com/articles/how-cincinnatus-came-to-be-the-symbol-of-our-civic-virtue/

Go see how Cincinati got its name. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cincinnati#Etymology.

Several of the leading American terrorists in the self styled Continental Army (run by slave owner George Washington), which were auxilliaries helping the French and the Red Indian allies, were big into that shit, some of them returning to their salve plantations and black sex slaves after the French won American Independence (sic).Cincinnati is in the North. Do Europeans think Americans invented slavery? It sounds like you are French.

BobNSuzy
11-15-21, 01:08
https://www.theamericanconservative.com/articles/how-cincinnatus-came-to-be-the-symbol-of-our-civic-virtue/

Several of the leading American terrorists in the self styled Continental Army (run by slave owner George Washington), which were auxilliaries helping the French and the Red Indian allies, were big into that shit, some of them returning to their salve plantations and black sex slaves after the French won American Independence (sic).The US had less intermixing than Latin America. Ancestry.com proves genetic connections.

Mursenary
11-15-21, 02:31
The just soli citizenship in the USA is permanent and cannot be changed because it is part of the 14th Amendment to the US constitution. "All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. "

This was ratified after the 13th Amendment (abolishing slavery) and was enacted to make all the freed slaves citizens (since they were all born in a slave state at the time). Thus the freeing of the slaves lead to an invasion of pregnant Mexicans crossing the border to have one of their kids born as a US citizen in order to make it easier for the rest of their family or to have the US born kid send money back to Mexico when he became old enough to work.Texas border established statehood in 1845. Texas says "Nah" and secedes from the USA in 1861. Rejoined USA in 1865.

14th Amendment 1868.

Mexicans being descendants of Indigenous Americans from 10,000 BC to 1845 BCE. 19 years of claim versus 12,000 years. Such atrocities of anchor baby parents. Hah!

Perspective and frame of reference is significant.

Mursenary
11-15-21, 02:59
Maybe an unemployed dog portrait painter wrote something on Facebook.Eh, he's suggesting that RSV cases, a relatively insignificant respiratory illness in adults is being confounded to falsely inflate covid numbers. Yeah that makes perfect since.

Sailor501
11-15-21, 11:46
It has never been better..Are you two guys lovers.

Sirioja
11-15-21, 13:24
50.000 more cases daily in Germany, so PCR tests are again for free when had to pay for lately in Germany. In Berlin, restaurants and others only for 2 G. In Austria, lockdown for not vaccinated. Some lockdown even in NL. Winter may be again under covid. Fortunately made great Summer like previous, but wish can ski on this Winter, when not since 2019, wish I didn't forget.

Pistons
11-15-21, 20:44
Where did you find that? YouTube or Facebook?Personal and statistical experience.

Pistons
11-15-21, 20:48
The US had less intermixing than Latin America. Ancestry.com proves genetic connections.Well Paraguay ate the cake in terms of this when they made it illegal for American Indians to date American Indians, and for Spanish to date other Spanish. Every couple was by law intermixed.

Pistons
11-15-21, 20:49
The US had less intermixing than Latin America. Ancestry.com proves genetic connections.And as a result, Paraguay today is the most genetically homogenous country in Latin America. Weird how that ends up huh?

Pistons
11-15-21, 20:57
Eh, he's suggesting that RSV cases, a relatively insignificant respiratory illness in adults is being confounded to falsely inflate covid numbers. Yeah that makes perfect since.It used to be insignificant. Until they relabeled covid into RSV in order to show some vaccine effectiveness earlier this year. But now they rebranded it back into covid.

Mursenary
11-16-21, 17:21
Well Paraguay ate the cake in terms of this when they made it illegal for American Indians to date American Indians, and for Spanish to date other Spanish. Every couple was by law intermixed.As the norm, the statement by this one is once again partially correct but ultimately false. Others may want to factcheck the details of Paraguay's transracial marriage history before making this exact claim at dinner parties.

Apollo946
11-16-21, 18:23
50.000 more cases daily in Germany, so PCR tests are again for free when had to pay for lately in Germany. In Berlin, restaurants and others only for 2 G. In Austria, lockdown for not vaccinated. Some lockdown even in NL. Winter may be again under covid. Fortunately made great Summer like previous, but wish can ski on this Winter, when not since 2019, wish I didn't forget.For a one night layover in Darmstadt (plan to visit Sharks) Can you suggest any free testing sites that can provide results quickly and meet US entry requirement?

Pistons
11-17-21, 01:04
As the norm, the statement by this one is once again partially correct but ultimately false. Others may want to factcheck the details of Paraguay's transracial marriage history before making this exact claim at dinner parties.Right, as if the only thing that matters is not related to European males. LOL!

Maxime
11-17-21, 12:18
It seems that as of next week 2 G+ will be required in high risk locations such as Disco's, Carnaval, etc. If Saunaclubs also fall into this?

Let's hope not! 2 G+ means either Vaccinated or Cured, PLUS ALWAYS ADDITIONAL negative test.

https://www1.wdr.de/nachrichten/landespolitik/landesregierung-corona-100.html

Sirioja
11-17-21, 12:41
For a one night layover in Darmstadt (plan to visit Sharks) Can you suggest any free testing sites that can provide results quickly and meet US entry requirement?Only PCR now, now for free in Germany because many new cases, no more fast tests as Sharks proposed.

Sirioja
11-17-21, 13:16
It seems that as of next week 2 G+ will be required in high risk locations such as Disco's, Carnaval, etc. If Saunaclubs also fall into this?

Let's hope not! 2 G+ means either Vaccinated or Cured, PLUS ALWAYS ADDITIONAL negative test.

https://www1.wdr.de/nachrichten/landespolitik/landesregierung-corona-100.htmlRestaurants, sports inside places are already only for 2 G in Berlin. When Germany is down under so many new cases with some hospitals being full, mainly in ex DDR, should turn to 2 G and maybe less than 24 hours PCR where rates explode. Fast tests for clients and also girls disappeared at Sharks on 11 November. Unfortunately, rates are also increasing a lot in France with nearly 20.000 new daily vs 50.000 in Germany, when vaccine seem efficient just for tomorrow but not much after 6 months. Wish at least not to be less resistant and healthy after dose than before. Winter may be a bit complicated for girls business when I already saw some pretty and really good but not full busy, even some on 50/30 rate, at least 100/60 GFE for me, when a bit funny to hear or read girls would not ask same rate to all of us, even when not Asian. At least, despite covid, could find some really pretty and good girls on this year for 10 1 hour rooms with a fresh natural sweet supermodel look and I would have more than 10 when only 6, if I was a better hunter when she needed to ask me if I wanted her and we were at Sharks on same time with my best elegant natural I find prettier and prettier each time, so, worthing to keep on.

Maxime
11-17-21, 16:25

https://www1.wdr.de/nachrichten/landespolitik/landesregierung-corona-100.htmlAs I understand from my German source, Saunaclubs, etc fall into the same category as Disco's, etc, in the current (regulation, let's hope this will be not the case for the new regulation for next week.

Mursenary
11-17-21, 18:00
Right, as if the only thing that matters is not related to European males. LOL!False claims nonetheless and even this recent statement is not correct. Indigenous people were allowed to marry each other. Transracial marriages were allowed. Only Spaniards were not allowed to marry each other. No laws regulated anything about other Europeans, although that's probably not much of a factor at the time. Also no laws restricting dating, just marriage.

Point is, the habitual tendency to take partial truths and turn them into false claims continues to make any of your claims unreliable, especially regarding other topics where details matter a great deal.

DrPoon
11-17-21, 18:30
Only PCR now, now for free in Germany because many new cases, no more fast tests as Sharks proposed.So basically Germany is conceding that the rapid tests were all garbage if the only real test they think is accurate is the PCR.

The PCR has tons of problems because people need to go to multiple locations first the Apothotek and then wait at least 24 hours for the result. By that time they could have taken matters in their own hand instead of going to the club to find a girl.

Mursenary
11-17-21, 20:26
So basically Germany is conceding that the rapid tests were all garbage if the only real test they think is accurate is the PCR.

The PCR has tons of problems because people need to go to multiple locations first the Apothotek and then wait at least 24 hours for the result. By that time they could have taken matters in their own hand instead of going to the club to find a girl.Antigen / Rapid. Good to see if definitively contagious but will not catch all positives. More false negatives but more also more clinically useful, especially to determine danger in social environments.

PCR. More sensitive but may produce clinically irrelevant true positives.

In essence, antigen should be used more often.

Canary
11-17-21, 20:32
Apologies for bringing up this question but I'm still unsure of the situation.

I'm due to visit Sharks at the end of next week (from overseas) for the day and have documentation showing I've been double vaccinated. Indeed I've also a document to confirm I've recently recovered from unfortunately catching Covid.

My last few recent visits to Sharks have just required me to show ID & written confirmation of my double vaccination at the entrance to Sharks.

However Will I now need a completed PCR test result?

If yes I will probably cancel the day trip.

Sirioja
11-17-21, 20:32
So basically Germany is conceding that the rapid tests were all garbage if the only real test they think is accurate is the PCR.

The PCR has tons of problems because people need to go to multiple locations first the Apothotek and then wait at least 24 hours for the result. By that time they could have taken matters in their own hand instead of going to the club to find a girl.Germany have big problem right now with 50 000 new cases daily, so they try to put pressure to vaccinate, when PCR are not so easy than fast antigen. I made so many fast tests at Sharks on this Summer, now PCR before leaving France.

Maxime
11-17-21, 22:01
As I understand from my German source, Saunaclubs, etc fall into the same category as Disco's, etc, in the current (regulation, let's hope this will be not the case for the new regulation for next week.When it will be 2 G+ next week (for disco, clubs, etc), you need to be Vaccinated (or Cure) but ALSO need an antigen test (max 6 hours old) or PCR test (max 24/48 hours old?

Clodius1
11-17-21, 23:20
Antigen / Rapid. Good to see if definitively contagious but will not catch all positives. More false negatives but more also more clinically useful, especially to determine danger in social environments.

PCR. More sensitive but may produce clinically irrelevant true positives.

In essence, antigen should be used more often.Early treatment is key to avoid the hospital. That in mind, I'm wondering which test is better? Wouldn't a PCR give a physician more time to admin early treatment than the rapid? I always insist on both tests at the urgent care clinic.

Pistons
11-18-21, 00:37
False claims nonetheless and even this recent statement is not correct. Indigenous people were allowed to marry each other. Transracial marriages were allowed. Only Spaniards were not allowed to marry each other. No laws regulated anything about other Europeans, although that's probably not much of a factor at the time. Also no laws restricting dating, just marriage.

Point is, the habitual tendency to take partial truths and turn them into false claims continues to make any of your claims unreliable, especially regarding other topics where details matter a great deal.What's half a micropenis then?

DrPoon
11-18-21, 01:29
When it will be 2 G+ next week (for disco, clubs, etc), you need to be Vaccinated (or Cure) but ALSO need an antigen test (max 6 hours old) or PCR test (max 24/48 hours old?So 2 G plus basically prohibits non vaccinated from going to FKK.

Mursenary
11-18-21, 02:11
Early treatment is key to avoid the hospital. That in mind, I'm wondering which test is better? Wouldn't a PCR give a physician more time to admin early treatment than the rapid? I always insist on both tests at the urgent care clinic.For early screening for the purpose of treatment, yes. But for late stage disease, PCR is often positive for weeks and months due to shedding of inert vial DNA. It's not a false positive per se, but essentially clinically irrelevant.

For the purposes of screening people to prevent transmission, the rapid antigen test is the most appropriate test. Not to say that negative antigen tests rules out transmission completely, but it the low number of infectious antigen-negative but PCR-positive people make it negligible at the population level.

In many hospitals, an antigen-negative test is all that is required to allow a patient to be placed in a non-isolation room. Furthermore, after 10 days from a positive test, isolation precautions are removed from that patient.

Mursenary
11-18-21, 02:57
What's half a micropenis then?The difference between our exchanges is much like your assertions versus a decent human's: Asinine claims versus reality. As such, it must suck to be ugly, financially limited, and worthless to society.

Sirioja
11-18-21, 08:00
312 positive /100 000 in whole Germany and even more in ex DDR. Dramatic situation tell Angela before leaving. Munich Christmas market is cancelled. Working from home when possible should be decided. In Germany, they tell about fourth wave, when fifth in EU. Maybe because Germany managed better on our first wave, but really not now when they have already nearly 100 000 deaths. Around 750 000 in US, maybe why pushing to vaccinate for January when working in more than 100 employees companies.

Pessimist
11-18-21, 18:29
It is very odd that you avoid to mention specific sites and it makes me wonder why that is, but hey if you are fucking every day with such a level of sugar babes in USA as you claim you do with some photos you got from google images, then I recommend not to fly long distance to fuck in Germany because hey, if you can find such level of girls in USA for only 300 USD to 500 USD, then it make rational sense to stay there, right?

It is bit like someone claim to have Porsche 911 Turbo S and shows me photos, but whenever I see the guy, he come with taxi saying it is in the garage for maintenance LOL! But whatever make the person happy LOL!It would help if you could read English. And have some processing power. Such as IQ exceeding 50.

All the info has been provided. More than once. I said RTFF. I guess you did not get the hint.

When was the last time you actually had sex with a real girl? I bet you hold the record for # posts to # real sex sessions ratio.

P.S. Did anyone tell you LOL is not a punctuation mark?

Mursenary
11-18-21, 21:46
It would help if you could read English. And have some processing power. Such as IQ exceeding 50.

All the info has been provided. More than once. I said RTFF. I guess you did not get the hint.

When was the last time you actually had sex with a real girl? I bet you hold the record for # posts to # real sex sessions ratio.

P.S. Did anyone tell you LOL is not a punctuation mark?Hahahah the unraveling of this tight ass continues. I thought robots weren't supposed to be emotional?

ShooBree
11-19-21, 01:18
Hahahah the unraveling of this tight ass continues. I thought robots weren't supposed to be emotional?You got some serious mental issues. You're a fantasist without any real life. Your behaviour isn't normal, you do understand that you come across as pathetic?

ShooBree
11-19-21, 01:21
It would help if you could read English. And have some processing power. Such as IQ exceeding 50.

P.S. Did anyone tell you LOL is not a punctuation mark?Thank you for putting it straight, but I think the best thing to do is to not engage the two Asian weirdos. They thrive on here, they don't have anything to live for other than to come on this forum and write their BS.

Mursenary
11-19-21, 01:59
Thank you for putting it straight, but I think the best thing to do is to not engage the two Asian weirdos. They thrive on here, they don't have anything to live for other than to come on this forum and write their BS.Race War! You're trash if you were real.

Mursenary
11-19-21, 02:46
You got some serious mental issues. You're a fantasist without any real life. Your behaviour isn't normal, you do understand that you come across as pathetic?I'm not perfect but clearly at least I'm not last.

When you're running from a bear, you don't have to be the fastest, just faster than the slow fat guy. Thanks for being my slow fat guy.

Pistons
11-19-21, 03:28
You got some serious mental issues. You're a fantasist without any real life. Your behaviour isn't normal, you do understand that you come across as pathetic?But he is jammed full of nanoworms from the vaccine, and controlled through next generation MRI, 5 G and his new phone. So no wonder he sounds like a non-conscious fool.

Pistons
11-19-21, 03:29
The difference between our exchanges is much like your assertions versus a decent human's: Asinine claims versus reality. As such, it must suck to be ugly, financially limited, and worthless to society.I wouldn't know.

Pistons
11-19-21, 14:25
Here is my ABC on how to get rid of covid:

1. Get enough sleep.

2. Put your feet in liquid green soap water for 2 hours every 3 days (every 2 days if you have gotten covid already). This is in order to detox your body given all the toxins everyone is subjected to during a normal day. If you get rid of the toxins, your immune system can focus on viruses instead.

3. Use a scarf around your neck 24/7 for at least a month if your throat gets sore, or you get dry caught.

4. Take 2 spoons of Mllers Tran ever day coupled with a lot of sunlight, or large intake of vitamin the supplements or foods. (This is why my people never die from weak viruses).

https://oslo-universitetssykehus.no/kliniske-studier/forebygging-av-covid-19-med-tran

(Use chrome translator or google translate.

5. Laugh at clueless wannabe experts in the media and on the internet.

ShooBree
11-19-21, 19:50
Race War! You're trash if you were real.You are trash. Take your meds.

ShooBree
11-19-21, 19:51
I'm not perfect but clearly at least I'm not last.

When you're running from a bear, you don't have to be the fastest, just faster than the slow fat guy. Thanks for being my slow fat guy.Thank you for confirming that you're a pathetic fantasist.

Sirioja
11-19-21, 20:26
312 positive /100 000 in whole Germany and even more in ex DDR. Dramatic situation tell Angela before leaving. Munich Christmas market is cancelled. Working from home when possible should be decided. In Germany, they tell about fourth wave, when fifth in EU. Maybe because Germany managed better on our first wave, but really not now when they have already nearly 100 000 deaths. Around 750 000 in US, maybe why pushing to vaccinate for January when working in more than 100 employees companies.Austria will go under lockdown on Monday and compulsory to vaccinate soon.

Mursenary
11-19-21, 20:34
I wouldn't know.Ignorance is bliss. Enjoy.

Sirioja
11-19-21, 20:36

1. Get enough sleep.

2. Put your feet in liquid green soap water for 2 hours every 3 days (every 2 days if you have gotten covid already). This is in order to detox your body given all the toxins everyone is subjected to during a normal day. If you get rid of the toxins, your immune system can focus on viruses instead.

3. Use a scarf around your neck 24/7 for at least a month if your throat gets sore, or you get dry caught.

4. Take 2 spoons of Mllers Tran ever day coupled with a lot of sunlight, or large intake of vitamin the supplements or foods. (This is why my people never die from weak viruses).

https://oslo-universitetssykehus.no/kliniske-studier/forebygging-av-covid-19-med-tran

5. Laugh at clueless wannabe experts in the media and on the internet.I prefer sport to make strong heart and lungs. When doctors were not able to cure me on June when I was never sick like this and for so long, even when have had peritonitis poisoning my blood, but my Summer sport cured me, feeling so strong after some climbing's.

DrPoon
11-19-21, 20:42
Secret weapon which seems to only be available in the USA and cannot be found anywhere in Europe:

Sudafed!

Pseudephedrine 60 MG every 6 hours while awake provides extreme decongenstion and eases breathing.

Does anyone know where to get Sudafed in Europe? I checked with various pharmacies several times in the past and am told Sudafed is not legal in Europe for some unknown reason.

1. Get enough sleep.

5. Laugh at clueless wannabe experts in the media and on the internet.

Mursenary
11-20-21, 00:02
I'll add my 2 cents of medical advice.

Essential Oils cure cancer.

For poon, no real Sudafed (with pseudoephrine) over the counter in Europe. You need a prescription. In the USA, you need to register your ID to get the real stuff. Blame the people who used it to make methamphetamines.

Pessimist
11-20-21, 00:28
Hahahah the unraveling of this tight ass continues. I thought robots weren't supposed to be emotional?Foolish twit. I guess the alliance with Neuro did not work out, he is now trying a new one with his Eastern neighbor. The funny thing is, when he was using his Takedown avatar (among his many), he had different views. Of course he had a running feud with The Cane and Mr. Ho back then from what I see. Not surprising from this CCP excrement.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?3309-German-FKK-Clubs-Lounge-and-chat-area&p=2300707&viewfull=1#post2300707.

Mursenary
11-20-21, 02:27
Thank you for confirming that you're a pathetic fantasist.You're doing that thing again when you run out of words and keep repeating yourself.

Sirioja
11-20-21, 04:10
Foolish twit. I guess the alliance with Neuro did not work out, he is now trying a new one with his Eastern neighbor. The funny thing is, when he was using his Takedown avatar (among his many), he had different views. Of course he had a running feud with The Cane and Mr. Ho back then from what I see. Not surprising from this CCP excrement.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?3309-German-FKK-Clubs-Lounge-and-chat-area&p=2300707&viewfull=1#post2300707.Murse and Takedown are only 1 different than MacAdo. Only 1 bad Sirioja who don't need other profile. When 10 rooms with Romanian supermodel who is one of the busiest at Sharks since her arrival on 9 July, but she seems disappointed when bad guy don't go with her, when only regular from her first day. I had 2 rooms on day with her on July, crash under big rain was when driving to Sharks, when she was so fresh, unfortunately less now even still lovely beauty, but more difficult to touch the magic even her nipples tell. As I told her: You can t lie in bed.

Mursenary
11-20-21, 04:54
Foolish twit. I guess the alliance with Neuro did not work out, he is now trying a new one with his Eastern neighbor. The funny thing is, when he was using his Takedown avatar (among his many), he had different views. Of course he had a running feud with The Cane and Mr. Ho back then from what I see. Not surprising from this CCP excrement.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?3309-German-FKK-Clubs-Lounge-and-chat-area&p=2300707&viewfull=1#post2300707.News, the world does not revolve around the "all-knowing" Pessimist. Other people can mutually disagree with you. The company you are currently keeping however, well that should give you some pause.

ShooBree
11-20-21, 05:43
You're doing that thing again when you run out of words and keep repeating yourself.I like the truth and stick to it, unlike you who make up one childish insult after the other. You're a pathetic weirdo, a fantasist, and you know that I'm right.

Maxime
11-20-21, 10:29
When it will be 2 G+ next week (for disco, clubs, etc), you need to be Vaccinated (or Cure) but ALSO need an antigen test (max 6 hours old) or PCR test (max 24/48 hours old?It will be 2 G+ when Hospital incident rate 6. In NRW it is 4,03, but several other areas it already is 6.

Sirioja
11-20-21, 10:57
It will be 2 G+ when Hospital incident rate 6. In NRW it is 4,03, but several other areas it already is 6.Who go to Bavaria or Saxe for brothels and I don't plan to be fucked by silicon tattooed at Artemis. I prefer my fresh natural ones at Sharks or Samya when 6 close too early now for a vampire like me who wake up for sex around 5/6 pm. Earlier I prefer to eat and relax, no hurry, no rush, when usually better one open the girl before me, then easier with the girl. Even on late night, some who are busy, are tight like virgin, some telling: not much sex, not many guys fuck, when never had room without fucking except few when I preferred to give up after few minutes, not to waste my time.

BobNSuzy
11-20-21, 15:03
It will be 2 G+ when Hospital incident rate 6. In NRW it is 4,03, but several other areas it already is 6.Which day next week?

Turgid
11-20-21, 15:10

1. Get enough sleep.

5. Laugh at clueless wannabe experts in the media and on the internet.Pfizer Says Its COVID-19 Pill Cuts Hospitalization and Death by 89%.

Pessimist
11-20-21, 17:43
News, the world does not revolve around the "all-knowing" Pessimist. Other people can mutually disagree with you. The company you are currently keeping however, well that should give you some pause.Typical CCP dimwit. It had nothing to do w / disagreeing. He, like you do routinely, did not even read the comment history & claimed the site info was not provided (when it has been mentioned a million times and with a very active dedicated thread; I had said RTFF); that deserved a put down.

As soon as I walk in, you post your puerile insult hoping to get some attention. You are like the excrement on the sidewalk in ChinaTown. Everyone will walk around it but the shit wants to be stepped on and make life unpleasant for those who get near it. That is what you are. Nothing you will ever say is of the slightest interest to me but like a shit mosquito you are always around here.

Mursenary
11-20-21, 18:55
I like the truth and stick to it, unlike you who make up one childish insult after the other. You're a pathetic weirdo, a fantasist, and you know that I'm right.How to converse 101:

Person 1: Makes a point.

Person 2: Interject feedback or makes pertinent counterpoint.

Now you try.

ShooBree
11-21-21, 00:16
How to converse 101:

Person 1: Makes a point.

Person 2: Interject feedback or makes pertinent counterpoint.

Now you try.Here you go again, every time you post a comment on here you only confirm that you're a pathetic weirdo and fantasist.

Mursenary
11-21-21, 02:21
Here you go again, every time you post a comment on here you only confirm that you're a pathetic weirdo and fantasist.I see you still haven't been making use of the thesaurus I bought for you.

Mursenary
11-21-21, 02:28
Typical CCP dimwit. It had nothing to do w / disagreeing. He, like you do routinely, did not even read the comment history & claimed the site info was not provided (when it has been mentioned a million times and with a very active dedicated thread; I had said RTFF); that deserved a put down.

As soon as I walk in, you post your puerile insult hoping to get some attention. You are like the excrement on the sidewalk in ChinaTown. Everyone will walk around it but the shit wants to be stepped on and make life unpleasant for those who get near it. That is what you are. Nothing you will ever say is of the slightest interest to me but like a shit mosquito you are always around here.
The FKK advantage isn't that you have 100 naked girls wandering to be ogled. Albeit as pleasant as that is.

It's that those 100 girls are (excuse the expression) for sale! I'm there to buy, and the product is right there ready for my inspection. And it just begins with checking out her body and face. We get to inspect *behavior* as well.

Having to choose based on GIFs, ads, and emails is so inferior I'm surprised this isn't mentioned more often.
"Having to choose based on GIFs, ads, and emails is so inferior I'm surprised this isn't mentioned more often" - your imagination at work here?

"We get to inspect *behavior* as well. " - yes, I am sure you can read so much from "baby, what you make".How you lose track so easily. The reference was to Neurosynth not Ho. The only thing the man did was make a comment that live FKK scene was better than internet ads. You in all your insecurity took it as an insult to your beloved Sugar baby scene without anyone even trashing it. Insecure man. Another typical dumb smart guy.

DrPoon
11-21-21, 05:23
A sugar baby and others filing lawsuit against a sugar daddy for among other actions, "anal abuse causing bleeding."

https://nypost.com/2021/11/20/billionaire-michael-goguen-allegedly-kept-spreadsheet-of-5000-sex-partners/

DrPoon
11-21-21, 06:30
Switzerland is selling the EU phone covid vaccine pass for 30 CHF to tourists who have to upload their proof of vaccine and passport to the website:

https://www.covidcertificate-form.admin.ch/foreign?fbclid=IwAR1iNBSeuX9BiVvS1A9rzkmVNXUwlT274G6SQnqwrFVQ9_hwpKvRHQBPWoY

These are valid in all EU states once processed by Switzerland in 5 business days.

Maxime
11-21-21, 08:25
Which day next week?

It seems as of November 24th, so Wednesday, in NRW. But look at the hospital incident rate (per region).

Mursenary
11-21-21, 12:00
Wow. I don't know if GT can ever recover from this. Even if it reopens somehow I think the glory days of GT are behind it.The cynic in me goes straight to the new owners seeing the bad situation of the FKK scene and decided to light the shit on fire for insurance fraud.

Canary
11-21-21, 13:07
It will be 2 G+ when Hospital incident rate 6. In NRW it is 4,03, but several other areas it already is 6.Has the hospital rate reached 6 in Hessen yet?

I've planned to be in Sharks on Friday, I'm double vaccinated but having to be tested will cause me issues.

Canary
11-21-21, 13:40
When it will be 2 G+ next week (for disco, clubs, etc), you need to be Vaccinated (or Cure) but ALSO need an antigen test (max 6 hours old) or PCR test (max 24/48 hours old?Would Sharks reception accept an antigen test within six hours if it was taken in another Country, IE at an airport in the UK?

Sirioja
11-21-21, 14:28
Pfizer Says Its COVID-19 Pill Cuts Hospitalization and Death by 89%.But not efficient after 6 months. They created a very good business with big money.

DrPoon
11-21-21, 16:38
Seemingly there was a massive fire: https://www.presseportal.de/blaulicht/pm/65857/5078305.

Most likely an accident. Rebuilding may take at least half a year. If not longer.So basically they burned it down to collect the insurance.

DrPoon
11-21-21, 19:05
Seemingly there was a massive fire: https://www.presseportal.de/blaulicht/pm/65857/5078305.

Most likely an accident. Rebuilding may take at least half a year. If not longer.Maybe it was those südländische Arabs who were mad for not being able to get in?

Maxime
11-21-21, 19:22
Would Sharks reception accept an antigen test within six hours if it was taken in another Country, IE at an airport in the UK?If it is official test with certificate on your name you will be ok.

Pessimist
11-21-21, 20:01
How you lose track so easily. The reference was to Neurosynth not Ho. The only thing the man did was make a comment that live FKK scene was better than internet ads. You in all your insecurity took it as an insult to your beloved Sugar baby scene without anyone even trashing it. Insecure man. Another typical dumb smart guy.Fucking liar. You reply back to my reply to Mr. Ho, and now claim it was in reference to Neuro. But then, lying comes so easily to CCP slime.

I already gave a lengthy reply to Neuro. For some reason, you meddled there too; but as usual, you had no real rebuttal to any of the actual points but just the typical robot, some stupid reference to ass, infidelity blah blah digs. You need to expand your insult vocab, dude! Do a Google search. Or ask your boss McA, he seems to be good at doing research.

Any idiot with a functioning dick (if not a functioning brain) can see that a naked chick asking to be fucked is an easier option than the promise of sex based an ad on sugarbabe or any other internet exchange. We didn't need Neuro to tell us that. There is not a single subscriber to SA who doesn't realize that either. My original post was related to the comparison of economics as prices on the sugarbabe scene are actually seeing some deflation from my experience while DE just saw a sudden 50% to 100% spike. If any fucking idiot can show that I claimed sugarbabe scene provided easier sex options in terms of turnaround time relative to FKKs in my original post, I want to see it. I even gave the analogy to dining options; the fact that I eat a big Mac does not mean I can't dine at a steak joint or order in Chinese.

And speaking of insecurity, that made a whole bunch of FKK mongers unhappy and upset. "How dare he?" Dudes from Neuro, Tedesco to Mr Ho (although that last one is blessed with half the IQ of the others) came out of the woodwork, making the ridiculous accusation that I compared the ease of choosing and availability of quick choice between the two platforms. You in all this had no real input anyway, but thought it was a quick way to make some inane insults and perhaps build some useful alliances as your protection posse.

I am not invested in SA. I don't own a piece of it. My only goal is to optimize the quality and availability of sex at the best cost. It is a numbers issue, like most things in life. That is lost on a bunch of braindead drones.

For your reference, my inbox is set to refuse all incoming messages. What I have to say, I write it here. The company I keep is plain and apparent.

I will bet you will have no rebuttal to any of these as always, but will repeat the robot / tightass / cheater / blahman stuff. A year of back and forth, and just 4 or 5 unoriginal insults. Quite weak.

Tuber19
11-21-21, 20:59
Has the hospital rate reached 6 in Hessen yet?

I've planned to be in Sharks on Friday, I'm double vaccinated but having to be tested will cause me issues.I think for FKK, its 2 G plus from 25 November, if Hospital rate are above 3 , now its 4. 6 , so you need vaccine and test. Thats what I think.

PaulInZurich
11-21-21, 21:09
Pfizer Says Its COVID-19 Pill Cuts Hospitalization and Death by 89%.But will Joe Rogan approve it?

ShooBree
11-21-21, 22:48
I see you still haven't been making use of the thesaurus I bought for you.As I've written multiple times before, you're a pathetic weirdo and fantasist. You have not bought me anything.

You really need to start taking your meds and try to create a real life and try to get your first real friend ever.

Mursenary
11-22-21, 00:13
Fucking liar. You reply back to my reply to Mr. Ho, and now claim it was in reference to Neuro. But then, lying comes so easily to CCP slime.

I already gave a lengthy reply to Neuro. For some reason, you meddled there too; but as usual, you had no real rebuttal to any of the actual points but just the typical robot, some stupid reference to ass, infidelity blah blah digs. You need to expand your insult vocab, dude! Do a Google search. Or ask your boss McA, he seems to be good at doing research.

Any idiot with a functioning dick (if not a functioning brain) can see that a naked chick asking to be fucked is an easier option than the promise of sex based an ad on sugarbabe or any other internet exchange. We didn't need Neuro to tell us that. There is not a single subscriber to SA who doesn't realize that either. My original post was related to the comparison of economics as prices on the sugarbabe scene are actually seeing some deflation from my experience while DE just saw a sudden 50% to 100% spike. If any fucking idiot can show that I claimed sugarbabe scene provided easier sex options in terms of turnaround time relative to FKKs in my original post, I want to see it. I even gave the analogy to dining options; the fact that I eat a big Mac does not mean I can't dine at a steak joint or order in Chinese.

And speaking of insecurity, that made a whole bunch of FKK mongers unhappy and upset. "How dare he?" Dudes from Neuro, Tedesco to Mr Ho (although that last one is blessed with half the IQ of the others) came out of the woodwork, making the ridiculous accusation that I compared the ease of choosing and availability of quick choice between the two platforms. You in all this had no real input anyway, but thought it was a quick way to make some inane insults and perhaps build some useful alliances as your protection posse. It must be tough being a prisoner of your runaway thoughts.

Paulie97
11-22-21, 04:00
It must be tough being a prisoner of your runaway thoughts.Anyone constantly, day after day venting long winded angry rants at strangers over the internet for free is a loser, I regardless of what they may claim about themselves.

Same can be said of your heckler Shoo Swede. He doesn't like what you are saying but lacks the brain power to engage with your content so he does all he can do, heckle. Your offer of a thesaurus was generous, but what eight year old ever uses one? Let him stay at his level, following you around repeating the same two insults over and over, and on the free for all threads, the only places where he has anything to contribute. We know he doesn't travel or fuck women.

Mursenary
11-22-21, 04:11
As I've written multiple times before, you're a pathetic weirdo and fantasist. You have not bought me anything.

You really need to start taking your meds and try to create a real life and try to get your first real friend ever.Riveting thoughts from Jack Handy.

The Cane
11-22-21, 05:05
Violent protests in Europe over COVID restrictions:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-59363256.amp

Pessimist
11-22-21, 05:37
It must be tough being a prisoner of your runaway thoughts.So predictable. I said you will have nothing to say about any points made except an unrelated lame insult, and sure enough.

Sirioja
11-22-21, 08:46
But not efficient after 6 months. They created a very good business with big money.Less than 50% efficiency after only 6 months and now they want to make us believe third dose or second after Johnson should be more efficient, for 3 days? When we have 76% who are vaccinated in France, but with around 20 000 new cases daily, when more than 60 000 in Germany, for sure not preventing from spreading. When hospitals rate in Germany is higher than 6, they will ask also for test which is more reliable than only vaccine when many vaccinated are positive. 2 G+.

Turgid
11-22-21, 14:45
But not efficient after 6 months. They created a very good business with big money.Not vaccine, pill. After you get covid you take it. Reduces getting worse by 89%.

Turgid
11-22-21, 14:49
A sugar baby and others filing lawsuit against a sugar daddy for among other actions, "anal abuse causing bleeding."

https://nypost.com/2021/11/20/billionaire-michael-goguen-allegedly-kept-spreadsheet-of-5000-sex-partners/He's a billionaire. Girls would gravitate towards him like ants to honey. The babes do need money, sometimes more money.

Canary
11-22-21, 17:44
When it will be 2 G+ next week (for disco, clubs, etc), you need to be Vaccinated (or Cure) but ALSO need an antigen test (max 6 hours old) or PCR test (max 24/48 hours old?Thanks for this info.

As luck would have it I'm flying in the day after the new regulations begin & I'm wondering if it's worth the hassle for one day?

I'm still tempted to go as flights are booked & it will probably be my last visit until the Spring.

I can't take the PCR test as recently had Covid and it might show up as a fake positive so an antigen test is my only real choice.

My worse case scenario is that I get to Sharks and won't be admitted although I'm perfectly healthy or I take the antigen test at the airport and fail it because it picks up virus debris even though I'm non infectious.

I've tree days to make a decision!

Pessimist
11-22-21, 17:46
But will Joe Rogan approve it?We used to be a country of pragmatic go-getters and that got us to the top of the world. Now it is the dimwits like Rogan and his side kick Rodgers that have become our face to the outside world. No wonder the CCP thugs feel they are on their way up.

Pessimist
11-22-21, 20:21
Anyone constantly, day after day venting long winded angry rants at strangers over the internet for free is a loser, I regardless of what they may claim about themselves.

Same can be said of your heckler Shoo Swede. He doesn't like what you are saying but lacks the brain power to engage with your content so he does all he can do, heckle. Your offer of a thesaurus was generous, but what eight year old ever uses one? Let him stay at his level, following you around repeating the same two insults over and over, and on the free for all threads, the only places where he has anything to contribute. We know he doesn't travel or fuck women.Haaha Pauline the alter eg of CCP thug Murse ("Anyone constantly, day after day venting long winded angry rants at strangers."

Apparently, you overlooked the fact that Murse has only 3,000 posts in the last month. But then again, you are Murse, you are Caneupp. You are Takedown, Samson, Phallus, whatever dimfuck name you come up with.

Your alter ego attacked my reply to Ho, with zero content in the reply. Are you too dense? Or do you lick Murse's ass, as he does to McA? That puts you 2 levels down the chain, Pauline.

Pessimist
11-22-21, 20:51
So basically they burned it down to collect the insurance.Arson is a serious crime. Instead of collecting insurance, you will be spending the rest of your life in prison. No owner who was smart enough to accumulate enough money to buy / build a club would be stupid enough to take such a dumb risk. This is not 3rd world. If employees or firefighters had died and the arsonists are caught during investigation, they would be convicted for 1st degree murder.

Mursenary
11-22-21, 22:20
Haaha Pauline the alter eg of CCP thug Murse ("Anyone constantly, day after day venting long winded angry rants at strangers."

Apparently, you overlooked the fact that Murse has only 3,000 posts in the last month. But then again, you are Murse, you are Caneupp. You are Takedown, Samson, Phallus, whatever dimfuck name you come up with.

Your alter ego attacked my reply to Ho, with zero content in the reply. Are you too dense? Or do you lick Murse's ass, as he does to McA? That puts you 2 levels down the chain, Pauline.Here's a more likely reality, other people actually see that you're a soft ego hypocrite with a low threshold for criticism.

For someone so offended by others engaging in flame wars with many others, you sure are growing quite a list in a short, 2 week span. Neuro, Ho, Tedesco, yours truly, and now Paulie. Bravo Larry, bravo.

Mursenary
11-22-21, 22:29
So predictable. I said you will have nothing to say about any points made except an unrelated lame insult, and sure enough.If you can't understand that the mention of your "runaway thoughts" and "prisoner of your mind" exactly addresses your post, you should reexamine your own criticisms of other people's IQ.

Mursenary
11-22-21, 22:41
Arson is a serious crime. Instead of collecting insurance, you will be spending the rest of your life in prison. No owner who was smart enough to accumulate enough money to buy / build a club would be stupid enough to take such a dumb risk. This is not 3rd world. If employees or firefighters had died and the arsonists are caught during investigation, they would be convicted for 1st degree murder.I'm sure the "biker gangs" that own half the clubs in Germany would never think about committing crimes.

Sirioja
11-22-21, 22:52
Arson is a serious crime. Instead of collecting insurance, you will be spending the rest of your life in prison. No owner who was smart enough to accumulate enough money to buy / build a club would be stupid enough to take such a dumb risk. This is not 3rd world. If employees or firefighters had died and the arsonists are caught during investigation, they would be convicted for 1st degree murder.I don't think so much about fucking insurance, but when you know a bit about Oceans at night crowd, if you try to blackmail some, I m pretty sure they can play with matches even without smoking. Mafia versus mafia.

DrPoon
11-22-21, 23:28
Arson is a serious crime. Instead of collecting insurance, you will be spending the rest of your life in prison. No owner who was smart enough to accumulate enough money to buy / build a club would be stupid enough to take such a dumb risk. This is not 3rd world. If employees or firefighters had died and the arsonists are caught during investigation, they would be convicted for 1st degree murder.Germany doesn't have first degree murder. They don't put people in prison for life sentences either as all EU countries have abolished both the death penalty and abolished life in prison.

There was cases of Syrian refugees raping individuals (both adults and kinder) and they have only gotten a few months in jail.

In fact there is no prison industrial complex in Germany so I would wager if a financial crime were to occur, Germany would be the ideal country to perpetrate same.

There was documentaries on prisons in Germany which have private apartments, people can drive their cars to work release everyday, and get free college degrees while in jail.

ShooBree
11-23-21, 00:36
Riveting thoughts from Jack Handy.Another weird nonsense post from you which clearly shows how pathetic you are. Get a life.

ShooBree
11-23-21, 00:38
It must be tough being a prisoner of your runaway thoughts.Well, you're a prisoner of this website because your real life is so depressing. Get a life.

ShooBree
11-23-21, 00:42
Anyone constantly, day after day venting long winded angry rants at strangers over the internet for free is a loser, I regardless of what they may claim about themselves.

Same can be said of your heckler Shoo Swede. He doesn't like what you are saying but lacks the brain power to engage with your content so he does all he can do, heckle. Your offer of a thesaurus was generous, but what eight year old ever uses one? Let him stay at his level, following you around repeating the same two insults over and over, and on the free for all threads, the only places where he has anything to contribute. We know he doesn't travel or fuck women.Oh Basement-Paulie has spoken again. The bitter and pathetic loser that is too afraid to leave his moms basement because of covid. His only hobby is to stalk me, there's no shortage of weirdos from the US on this site.

Pessimist
11-23-21, 04:05
If you can't understand that the mention of your "runaway thoughts" and "prisoner of your mind" exactly addresses your post, you should reexamine your own criticisms of other people's IQ.Whatever. When you have some substantive rebuttal, let me know.

Mursenary
11-23-21, 04:14
Same can be said of your heckler Shoo Swede. He doesn't like what you are saying but lacks the brain power to engage with your content so he does all he can do, heckle. Your offer of a thesaurus was generous, but what eight year old ever uses one? Let him stay at his level, following you around repeating the same two insults over and over, and on the free for all threads, the only places where he has anything to contribute. We know he doesn't travel or fuck women.That's what I hope for him, to be an actual, literal child. The alternative is just too sad.

Pessimist
11-23-21, 04:18
Here's a more likely reality, other people actually see that you're a soft ego hypocrite with a low threshold for criticism.

For someone so offended by others engaging in flame wars with many others, you sure are growing quite a list in a short, 2 week span. Neuro, Ho, Tedesco, yours truly, and now Paulie. Bravo Larry, bravo.Pauline is part of your little gang if not you directly. Your history suggests such duplicity is not beyond you. This person has half of his posts defending you for some weird reason. He had attacked me in the past coming to your defense too. Cute couple, you make.

I gave my response to Neuro / Tedesco / Ho; if they reply back with any real points, I may respond. I doubt any of them care to make it so personal for so long as you have. I don't know Tedesco at all; I did research on Neuro when he needlessly jabbed me and discovered his obsession with RTC clubs, which put his absurd claims about having meaningful interactions w / FKK WGs into perspective. I never had much use for Ho's posts, I ignore them as I ignore Siri's and a thousand others but he made an absurd claim that I copy / pasted pics from Google; I would have let his comment go if not for that slander.

But you got one thing right. This site is becoming a poisonous drag on my time and ceased being any sort of fun read. I realize that is your goal, to drive people out with your incessant badgering.

Mursenary
11-23-21, 04:55
We used to be a country of pragmatic go-getters and that got us to the top of the world. Now it is the dimwits like Rogan and his side kick Rodgers that have become our face to the outside world. No wonder the CCP thugs feel they are on their way up.Pride and ego strikes again. Geographical isolation, opportunity, and cheap to free labor built this country up. Then every other western nation being decimated after 2 World Wars catapulted us to the top. It had nothing to do with the characteristics of the people. We have always been a nation of opportunists where the general population rode on the coat tails of a few great men. Your existence is a testament to that.

Sirioja
11-23-21, 06:58
Thanks for this info.

As luck would have it I'm flying in the day after the new regulations begin & I'm wondering if it's worth the hassle for one day?

I'm still tempted to go as flights are booked & it will probably be my last visit until the Spring.

I can't take the PCR test as recently had Covid and it might show up as a fake positive so an antigen test is my only real choice.

My worse case scenario is that I get to Sharks and won't be admitted although I'm perfectly healthy or I take the antigen test at the airport and fail it because it picks up virus debris even though I'm non infectious.

I've tree days to make a decision!If under 2 G+, Sharks should propose fast test again, as they did all along Summer. When really not crowded, I'm pretty sure they will try to help to get business.

Kuni042
11-23-21, 08:01
Why are we even discussing this here? Full disagreement. All wrong. Germany has first degree murder (heimtückischer Mord). Life sentence is 20 yrs. And the prison situation is far from what you describe below.

Germany doesn't have first degree murder. They don't put people in prison for life sentences either as all EU countries have abolished both the death penalty and abolished life in prison.

There was cases of Syrian refugees raping individuals (both adults and kinder) and they have only gotten a few months in jail.

In fact there is no prison industrial complex in Germany so I would wager if a financial crime were to occur, Germany would be the ideal country to perpetrate same.

There was documentaries on prisons in Germany which have private apartments, people can drive their cars to work release everyday, and get free college degrees while in jail.

Pistons
11-23-21, 09:12
We used to be a country of pragmatic go-getters and that got us to the top of the world. Now it is the dimwits like Rogan and his side kick Rodgers that have become our face to the outside world. No wonder the CCP thugs feel they are on their way up.On the contrary, Rogan is a beacon of hope for a lost foolish nation brainwashed by constant propaganda.

What Rogan is a sign of is also that the information society really will win in the end, and truth will prevail.

ShooBree
11-23-21, 11:09
Here's a more likely reality, other people actually see that you're a soft ego hypocrite with a low threshold for criticism.

For someone so offended by others engaging in flame wars with many others, you sure are growing quite a list in a short, 2 week span. Neuro, Ho, Tedesco, yours truly, and now Paulie. Bravo Larry, bravo.LMFAO, your whole life consists of picking fights with strangers on ISG.

Turgid
11-23-21, 13:37
https://www.yahoo.com/finance/m/76fa0be7-a4b9-39dc-ae53-72e78244f3dc/germany-is-facing-its-worst.html

Pistons
11-23-21, 13:39
Pfizer Says Its COVID-19 Pill Cuts Hospitalization and Death by 89%.I'm sure they do. LOL.

Pistons
11-23-21, 13:42
I prefer sport to make strong heart and lungs. When doctors were not able to cure me on June when I was never sick like this and for so long, even when have had peritonitis poisoning my blood, but my Summer sport cured me, feeling so strong after some climbing's.Well, take it from Alexander Kristoffs coach then. Cause he has done a couple of studies on the effect of essential oils in addition to vitamin supplements. And the positive effect was rather large. But he noticed close to zero effect as soon as the essential oils were removed. Meaning all the vitamin supplements had 0 effect unless coupled with the oils found in Tran (which was what they used).

Maxime
11-23-21, 21:17
It seems as of November 24th, so Wednesday, in NRW. But look at the hospital incident rate (per region).It is official: as of tomorrow 2 G+ in NRW for (sex) clubs (regardless of the incident rate! https://www.land.nrw/pressemitteilung/neue-coronaschutzverordnung-ab-24-november-2021.

Smoke Light
11-23-21, 21:35
It is official: as of tomorrow 2 G+ in NRW for (sex) clubs (regardless of the incident rate! https://www.land.nrw/pressemitteilung/neue-coronaschutzverordnung-ab-24-november-2021.Samya girls were told to get vaccinated to continue working. I wonder what impact will this have on LU.

Mursenary
11-23-21, 21:43
LMFAO, your whole life consists of picking fights with strangers on ISG.Thanks for being a great punching bag!

Mursenary
11-23-21, 21:44
LMFAO, your whole life consists of picking fights with strangers on ISG.Whoops, meant to say douchebag, damn spellcheck.

Mursenary
11-23-21, 21:45
But you got one thing right. This site is becoming a poisonous drag on my time and ceased being any sort of fun read. I realize that is your goal, to drive people out with your incessant badgering.I have a few favorites. Thanks.

DrPoon
11-23-21, 22:00
It is official: as of tomorrow 2 G+ in NRW for (sex) clubs (regardless of the incident rate! https://www.land.nrw/pressemitteilung/neue-coronaschutzverordnung-ab-24-november-2021.It said 24 hour quickest and 48 hour PCR test which differs from the 6 hour schnelltest previously.

Also kinder are exempt so a club filled with 17 year old girls is not required to be vaccinated?

Pessimist
11-23-21, 23:21
On the contrary, Rogan is a beacon of hope for a lost foolish nation brainwashed by constant propaganda.

What Rogan is a sign of is also that the information society really will win in the end, and truth will prevail.A bald kibitzer that has a basic high school education is the beacon for a nation that has more than half of global tech revenues and 70% of global tech market cap? OK then.

You can take him if you want to. And take all the other idiots that have any amount of ratings on these podcasts and talk shows and what not. I bet our GDP will jump 50 bps as soon as we are rid of these goons.

Pessimist
11-23-21, 23:28
Pride and ego strikes again. Geographical isolation, opportunity, and cheap to free labor built this country up. Then every other western nation being decimated after 2 World Wars catapulted us to the top. It had nothing to do with the characteristics of the people. We have always been a nation of opportunists where the general population rode on the coat tails of a few great men. Your existence is a testament to that.No one forced to be a stowaway to come here in a cheap fishing boat to this nation of opportunists. Or perhaps you were sent by your masters to spread Covid.

Pride and ego. While deriding the US you do seem pretty proud of your CCP thugs. As soon as I posted the FT link on Covid leak from the lab, your hormone levels shot up.

"where the general population rode on the coat tails of a few great men." - how foolish! From a guy who never had a job in his life. Jensun may be the face of NVDA but it has 10,000 super bright engineers. Jobs presents with "one more thing" but he didn't build the iPhone from every chip and code line up. Sahin may get a lot of credit for Biontech's vaccine but even they had hundreds of bright researchers.

Pessimist
11-23-21, 23:38
Germany doesn't have first degree murder. They don't put people in prison for life sentences either as all EU countries have abolished both the death penalty and abolished life in prison.

There was documentaries on prisons in Germany which have private apartments, people can drive their cars to work release everyday, and get free college degrees while in jail.OK, you are right. I have no clue about German law. I spoke in the context of the US, but implied Germany with my "this is not third world". That said, I believe you have exaggerations in your depiction. If Germany were to be such a utopia for committing crime, such elements would congregate to an accelerating degree in there and society and their systems would have been destabilized a long time ago.

Per wiki: the following is for Germany; arson is included in the list of crimes that may be eligible for life imprisonment.

Also, if that arson had led to some deaths, then it may be classified as murder which then carries a mandatory life sentence.

Crimes allowing for life imprisonment.

Mandatory sentence.

Murder genocide, crimes against humanity, and war crimes against a person.

Possible sentence.

Planning a war of aggression, high treason, treason, illegal disclosure of secrets, engaging in relations that endanger peace, child abuse causing death, sexual assault causing death, robbery causing death, arson causing death, abduction for the purpose of blackmailing causing death, taking hostages causing death, effecting a nuclear explosion causing death, effecting an explosion causing death, misuse of ionizing radiation causing death, attacking a driver for the purpose of committing a robbery causing death, and attacking air or sea traffic causing death.

Wanking
11-23-21, 23:52
I was considering going to Frankfurt early December for a few days, some FKK, red light and maybe swingers.

This 2 g rule, having to take rapid covid tests puts me off. Are small clubs and laufthauses going to provide rapid testing or will I have to go elsewhere?

What are your thoughts?

Mursenary
11-24-21, 00:04
No one forced to be a stowaway to come here in a cheap fishing boat to this nation of opportunists. Or perhaps you were sent by your masters to spread Covid.

Pride and ego. While deriding the US you do seem pretty proud of your CCP thugs. As soon as I posted the FT link on Covid leak from the lab, your hormone levels shot up.

"where the general population rode on the coat tails of a few great men." - how foolish! From a guy who never had a job in his life. Jensun may be the face of NVDA but it has 10,000 super bright engineers. Jobs presents with "one more thing" but he didn't build the iPhone from every chip and code line up. Sahin may get a lot of credit for Biontech's vaccine but even they had hundreds of bright researchers.I'll take the top 25% in Europe over the top 25% here.

Apparently your distaste for me has led you to express the fact that you don't consider immigrants as Americans. When lauding the greatness of homegrown company employees, perhaps you should take a look at the employee roster and take note of the last names of those engineers and see a disproportionate number of Patels, Kims, x-kovichs, X-ensteins.

If you don't recognize that our homegrown have become spoiled and lazy where they only concentrate on finance and other non-STEM industries, then you've had too much Star Spangled KoolAid.

America is in fact great. The system is great. We benefited from the situation and our place in time. Not much as ever been special about the populace. Out greatest achievements came after World War II when we were the only show in town for decades. Prideful and pussy thinking like yours will ensure that we lose our place, not some foreign boogie man.

Pessimist
11-24-21, 00:18
Pride and ego strikes again. Geographical isolation, opportunity, and cheap to free labor built this country up. Then every other western nation being decimated after 2 World Wars catapulted us to the top. It had nothing to do with the characteristics of the people. We have always been a nation of opportunists where the general population rode on the coat tails of a few great men. Your existence is a testament to that.But it is interesting that I called Americans (of recent and not so recent) past a bunch of go-getters and that sent you into a hissy fit. If we were not so, we wouldn't have engaged and stopped both JP and DE, and you and your CCP bosses would be speaking Japanese now.

Over there on wechat, every Mandarin speaking goon is full of national pride, calling for decimation of Uighurs to western imperialists and for torching Japanese cars and Apple phones. Yet, here is the CCP import excoriating me because I said Americans were go-getters in the past.

Or, you just feel compelled to say something, anything that comes to mind as soon as you see my post, any comment in any thread. Like a rabies stricken dog looking to bite a pedestrian. It is always you replying to my initial posts, almost never the other way. And then your goomah Pauline comes over and claims I am the one posting hateful replies. Hilarious.

Mursenary
11-24-21, 00:31
A bald kibitzer that has a basic high school education is the beacon for a nation that has more than half of global tech revenues and 70% of global tech market cap? OK then.

You can take him if you want to. And take all the other idiots that have any amount of ratings on these podcasts and talk shows and what not. I bet our GDP will jump 50 bps as soon as we are rid of these goons.Can mods add an "Okay Boomer!" button? Foppin fopdoodles and their gosh darn podcasts!

Mursenary
11-24-21, 00:39
On the contrary, Rogan is a beacon of hope for a lost foolish nation brainwashed by constant propaganda.

What Rogan is a sign of is also that the information society really will win in the end, and truth will prevail.Difference between Rogan and this retard is that Rogan is informed enough to support vaccines but just criticizes universal mandates regardless of risk group or prior infection status. He's also not an essential oils retard. Rogan has plenty of weirdos on his show who comes on thinking that he would agree with their left field theories only for him to expose them for their looney beliefs. But then Joe smokes a joint with them and all is well.

DrPoon
11-24-21, 00:39
No one forced to be a stowaway to come here in a cheap fishing boat to this nation of opportunists. Or perhaps you were sent by your masters to spread Covid.
Tell that to the sponsors of the dream Act.

Mursenary
11-24-21, 02:29
https://www.yahoo.com/finance/m/76fa0be7-a4b9-39dc-ae53-72e78244f3dc/germany-is-facing-its-worst.htmlLet us calm our tits a bit. Cases high yes, but deaths not rising proportionately. Considering that this time last year Germany was in full lock down but this year things are near wide open yet they seem to already be coming down from their hospitalization mini-peak, it seems they're still holding steady. With each mini peak, the severity will keep lessening. It will be a downward series of smaller and smaller peaks as the unvaccinated get exposed and the pool of those at risk for severe disease dwindle. As time passes, the "covid will become endemic" seem to be the ones who got it right.

Mursenary
11-24-21, 03:05
And then your goomah Pauline comes over and claims I am the one posting hateful replies. Hilarious.The obsession with this person who dissents seems to be jabbing at that soft ego of yours Larry. Like I tell the emotional ladies, "calm down darlin."

ShooBree
11-24-21, 05:35
Thanks for being a great punching bag!Why are you so weird and delusional? And why are your comebacks so bad?

Sirioja
11-24-21, 07:18
I was considering going to Frankfurt early December for a few days, some FKK, red light and maybe swingers.

This 2 g rule, having to take rapid covid tests puts me off. Are small clubs and laufthauses going to provide rapid testing or will I have to go elsewhere?

What are your thoughts?Fast test for free for 2 G+ at Velbert. Wish Sharks will propose fast test, when they did all along Summer.

Sirioja
11-24-21, 07:53
2 G not only for brothels, but restaurants or other inside places, Munich Christmas market cancelled, many hospitals full under covid, delaying other operations, German politics with Angela still on business telling dramatic situation when more than 60000 new cases daily, are not thinking everything is fine in Germany when not even Winter yet, when rich Bavaria is already down under. Whatever hospitals rate, should be 2 G+ for brothels when vaccine is not enough to stop spreading. Cousin Austria is under full lockdown. I wonder how they will manage for ski big business. Same in Germany where ski is in Bavaria more than in Neuss dome.

Pistons
11-24-21, 08:30
A bald kibitzer that has a basic high school education is the beacon for a nation that has more than half of global tech revenues and 70% of global tech market cap? OK then.Tech talent has a way of ending up in USA due to the investment climate in tech in silicon Valley. Not because Americans are smarter. In fact, most tech talent in the USA came from outside of the USA. And also due to bad climate for tech startups elsewhere in the world. One side of this relates to the payments made in stocks in the American tech sector. This is not doable elsewhere in the world unfortunately for several reasons. And the size of the US market is also an essential factor. We see that now as soon as a player with a larger population (China) grows up, sanctions are added in order to try to stay on top of the game.

Maxime
11-24-21, 08:43
It said 24 hour quickest and 48 hour PCR test which differs from the 6 hour schnelltest previously.

Also kinder are exempt so a club filled with 17 year old girls is not required to be vaccinated?LOL.

Indeed, they extended the validness of Antigen Schnelltest to 24 hours instead of 6 hours (question still is if only the timestamp of Entrance in club is used, or (also) the time you are leaving the club? But ok.

For multi day stay in Germany you not only need more testing, but also might need to fill in the registration form when entering Germany (depending on where you coming from).

So in clubs, etc 2 G+ is required, during most other (leisure and culture) activities you need 2 G, only at some business activities, 3 G will still be ok.

Pistons
11-24-21, 08:48
Difference between Rogan and this retard is that Rogan is informed enough to support vaccines but just criticizes universal mandates regardless of risk group or prior infection status. He's also not an essential oils retard. Rogan has plenty of weirdos on his show who comes on thinking that he would agree with their left field theories only for him to expose them for their looney beliefs. But then Joe smokes a joint with them and all is well.Who says I am against the idea of vaccines? I'm just against being foolish and listening to handpicked evidence when side effects are worse than the diseases.

Tran is more than just essential oils, but suit yourself with your anti-scientific beliefs in this case then.

And of course universal mandates are bad. They are as bad as stasi German Gestapo. And half the world is celebrating it believing it is fine. All because of clever packaging and dumb foolish sheeples like you.

ShooBree
11-24-21, 10:49
Can mods add an "Okay Boomer!" button? Foppin fopdoodles and their gosh darn podcasts!Why are all your comeback attempts so bad? I know that you're delusional, but you're most certainly not funny or clever.

Sirioja
11-24-21, 17:10
I'm sure the "biker gangs" that own half the clubs in Germany would never think about committing crimes.Oceans is not under Hells, but more Balkanians at night. Maybe they don't like blackmailing.

Mursenary
11-24-21, 17:59
Oceans is not under Hells, but more Balkanians at night. Maybe they don't like blackmailing.Not Hells but rival group from what I understand.

Mursenary
11-24-21, 18:01
Why are all your comeback attempts so bad? I know that you're delusional, but you're most certainly not funny or clever.They make me laugh and self love important. I self loved last night to a nice film by Charity Crawford. Thanks for the concern.

PaulInZurich
11-24-21, 18:53
Let us calm our tits a bit. Cases high yes, but deaths not rising proportionately. Considering that this time last year Germany was in full lock down but this year things are near wide open yet they seem to already be coming down from their hospitalization mini-peak, it seems they're still holding steady. With each mini peak, the severity will keep lessening. It will be a downward series of smaller and smaller peaks as the unvaccinated get exposed and the pool of those at risk for severe disease dwindle. As time passes, the "covid will become endemic" seem to be the ones who got it right.Based on reports from Germany it's likely that some sort of lockdown will come soon, at least at local level. In Switzerland they claim no new measures so far.

Mursenary
11-24-21, 18:55
Who says I am against the idea of vaccines? I'm just against being foolish and listening to handpicked evidence when side effects are worse than the diseases.You did, over and over and over again. That alternate reality must be getting more and more rooted.

Recall the story of you as a petulant child, likely due to a deathly fear of needles, raising hell and embarrassing your parents by crying all the way to the nurse's office because "he already knew better" that vaccines were a hoax. There lies the origin story of the adult antiVax nutjob, just a pussy scared of needles trying to justify his innate Bitchassness with absurd pseudoscience theories.

Mursenary
11-24-21, 19:15
Tech talent has a way of ending up in USA due to the investment climate in tech in silicon Valley. Not because Americans are smarter. In fact, most tech talent in the USA came from outside of the USA. And also due to bad climate for tech startups elsewhere in the world. One side of this relates to the payments made in stocks in the American tech sector. This is not doable elsewhere in the world unfortunately for several reasons. And the size of the US market is also an essential factor. We see that now as soon as a player with a larger population (China) grows up, sanctions are added in order to try to stay on top of the game.Won't agree on much but when a broken clock is right, it is right. Nothing special about the American people. If anything, how easy it is here makes the people raised in this environment soft, especially the ones who grew not knowing poverty or unequal access to opportunity.

That being said, the system is great for those with the hunger to play the game. It's easy to acquire wealth here if you don't fall in the cultural "Keeping Up with the Jones" spending + credit trap. Starting a business, easy. Market investment, easy. Career changes, easy. And while there are many nations that produce decent qualities of life for a small population, those nations are also limited with a small ceiling due to a lack of diversity in industries and resources. Say a country like Norway, other Scandinavians, or even Netherlands. Great standard of living in a small population. But nations like that are 3 trick ponies with low ceilings. They operate well in their cute little spheres but will never independently be world superpowers.

Again, nothing special about the people in the States, past or present, with perhaps the exception that it fosters an environment that attracts bold personalities from all over the world. The influx of success driven populations probably fuels an air of competitiveness that ensures that the people who have been here for several generations must stay on their toes to maintain their current lifestyles. Open competition makes this nation great, not any innate characteristic of the people.

Mursenary
11-24-21, 20:07
Based on reports from Germany it's likely that some sort of lockdown will come soon, at least at local level. In Switzerland they claim no new measures so far.That would be proper, localized restrictions where they're needed. Cost-benefit would favor restrictions in a large city in Saxony such as Dresden over a blanket lockdown that also covers a small city like Kaiserslautern near the Black Forest.

DrPoon
11-24-21, 20:55
I must disagree with this characterization of the USA. There is no opportunity here except for crony capitalists who have government contracts. There is tons of violence and the threat of high rates of imprisonment that it is not a safe country to live in.

There is no more manufacturing base. Nothing is made here anymore except fast food with chemicals and genetic modifications that cause Americans to get fat and lazy and that the majority will be homeless soon due to the housing shortage and high rents.

Essentially living someplace that is safe with low rents would be a much better place.

The only thing good about the USA is that they have the correct lug nuts unlike Germany which has terrible lug nuts. So then maybe Japan is good since they also have the correct lug nuts, however they drive on the wrong side of the road there.

Won't agree on much but when a broken clock is right, it is right. Nothing special about the American people. If anything, how easy it is here makes the people raised in this environment soft, especially the ones who grew not knowing poverty or unequal access to opportunity.

That being said, the system is great for those with the hunger to play the game. It's easy to acquire wealth here if you don't fall in the cultural "Keeping Up with the Jones" spending + credit trap. Starting a business, easy. Market investment, easy. Career changes, easy. And while there are many nations that produce decent qualities of life for a small population, those nations are also limited with a small ceiling due to a lack of diversity in industries and resources. Say a country like Norway, other Scandinavians, or even Netherlands. Great standard of living in a small population. But nations like that are 3 trick ponies with low ceilings. They operate well in their cute little spheres but will never independently be world superpowers.

Again, nothing special about the people in the States, past or present, with perhaps the exception that it fosters an environment that attracts bold personalities from all over the world. The influx of success driven populations probably fuels an air of competitiveness that ensures that the people who have been here for several generations must stay on their toes to maintain their current lifestyles. Open competition makes this nation great, not any innate characteristic of the people.

BobNSuzy
11-24-21, 23:53
Won't agree on much but when a broken clock is right, it is right. Nothing special about the American people. If anything, how easy it is here makes the people raised in this environment soft, especially the ones who grew not knowing poverty or unequal access to opportunity.

Again, nothing special about the people in the States, past or present, with perhaps the exception that it fosters an environment that attracts bold personalities from all over the world. The influx of success driven populations probably fuels an air of competitiveness that ensures that the people who have been here for several generations must stay on their toes to maintain their current lifestyles. Open competition makes this nation great, not any innate characteristic of the people.It is probably a little fool hardy to quickly dismiss culture. There is a history of the Protestant work ethic. Compare that to something like Buddhism or Atheism in regards to culture. Culture is stronger than a vague notions of intelligence.

Mursenary
11-25-21, 02:30
It is probably a little fool hardy to quickly dismiss culture. There is a history of the Protestant work ethic. Compare that to something like Buddhism or Atheism in regards to culture. Culture is stronger than a vague notions of intelligence.This is the type of response that stirs fruitful conversation. Where have you been all my ISG life? Yes, Protestant work ethic is definitely a valid cultural point ingrained in Americana that separates Americans from say the 35 hour work week French style. It comes with its problems but definitely something that separates America from its Latin and even French influenced Canadian neighbors. Doesn't compare to the East Asian "work drone" work ethic but might be a happy medium between the French and East Asian work models. The "conquer the west" and "Manifest Destiny" images of "American-ness" is also something to be mentioned. Rebuttals that could / should have been brought up by the more emotional posters.

Mursenary
11-25-21, 02:34
I must disagree with this characterization of the USA. There is no opportunity here except for crony capitalists who have government contracts. There is tons of violence and the threat of high rates of imprisonment that it is not a safe country to live in.

There is no more manufacturing base. Nothing is made here anymore except fast food with chemicals and genetic modifications that cause Americans to get fat and lazy and that the majority will be homeless soon due to the housing shortage and high rents.Easy fix, stay away from the big cities, don't buy brand new cars and the newest iPhone, save like an immigrant, invest like the lovechild of Warren Buffet and a Vietnamese Poker player. Millionaire in 10 years easy.

Sirioja
11-25-21, 07:06
That would be proper, localized restrictions where they're needed. Cost-benefit would favor restrictions in a large city in Saxony such as Dresden over a blanket lockdown that also covers a small city like Kaiserslautern near the Black Forest.What about large rich Bavaria? Rather than internet, just ask or listen German politics telling about dramatic situation. Like for bicycle, real field is way more reliable than internet. More than 100000 deaths from covid in Germany and their Winter will be complicated and they already understood.

Maxime
11-25-21, 09:00
LOL.

Indeed, they extended the validness of Antigen Schnelltest to 24 hours instead of 6 hours (question still is if only the timestamp of Entrance in club is used, or (also) the time you are leaving the club? But ok.

For multi day stay in Germany you not only need more testing, but also might need to fill in the registration form when entering Germany (depending on where you coming from).

So in clubs, etc 2 G+ is required, during most other (leisure and culture) activities you need 2 G, only at some business activities, 3 G will still be ok.Interesting thread. Only people defending their big ego's and nothing about factual info?

BigBuddy69
11-25-21, 09:47
Interesting thread. Only people defending their big ego's and nothing about factual info?You got it perfectly right. And severe cases of mental illnesses.

Sirioja
11-25-21, 10:30
Interesting thread. Only people defending their big ego's and nothing about factual info?Internet is talking here. According to internet followers, almost fine in Germany, when more than 60000 new cases daily, so why do they ask for 2 G and even + for everything now, even for restaurants, maybe hotels? When health minister told: Germans will be vaccinated, recovered or dead at the end of Winter, when OMS tell now about around only 40% efficiency versus delta and third dose needed after only 5 months, not anymore 6. Despite vaccine, but situation is turning to same panic than 1 year ago.

Turgid
11-25-21, 14:57
... I self loved last night to a nice film by Charity Crawford.....No escorts in your neck of the woods?

DrPoon
11-25-21, 18:40
Easy fix, stay away from the big cities, don't buy brand new cars and the newest iPhone, save like an immigrant, invest like the lovechild of Warren Buffet and a Vietnamese Poker player. Millionaire in 10 years easy.There are no jobs in small cities which is why people in the USA move to the big cities and drive up rents and cause homelessness and drug use.

In a small city the only job would be to work at a prive prison which is low pay and then in a small city you will be subject to very active traffic police giving tickets for not signaling 500 feet prior to turning, 5 mph over speed limit, etc.

No one can afford new cars basically even those who buy them usually get them reposessed and also there is a chip shortage so probably will never even get produced until 2023.

And with the deflation there is no way a saver will become a millionaire since the huge deflation will make saved money worthless in a few years. Really the only way to become rich is only open to already millionaires. Which they buy multi unit subsidized apartment complexes and rent them out to people on subsidized housing (guaranteed rent) and allow drug dealers and violence to occur at the apartment complex to earn high profits: this is called a slumlord which is what the entire USA has essentially become: a slum.

Mursenary
11-25-21, 19:04
No escorts in your neck of the woods?Don't monger in the States. Normal girls only.

Pistons
11-26-21, 02:24
Don't monger in the States. Normal girls only.Ample supplies right Mr. Larry Nassar?

Mursenary
11-26-21, 02:51
There are no jobs in small cities which is why people in the USA move to the big cities and drive up rents and cause homelessness and drug use.

In a small city the only job would be to work at a prive prison which is low pay and then in a small city you will be subject to very active traffic police giving tickets for not signaling 500 feet prior to turning, 5 mph over speed limit, etc.

No one can afford new cars basically even those who buy them usually get them reposessed and also there is a chip shortage so probably will never even get produced until 2023.

And with the deflation there is no way a saver will become a millionaire since the huge deflation will make saved money worthless in a few years. Really the only way to become rich is only open to already millionaires. Which they buy multi unit subsidized apartment complexes and rent them out to people on subsidized housing (guaranteed rent) and allow drug dealers and violence to occur at the apartment complex to earn high profits: this is called a slumlord which is what the entire USA has essentially become: a slum.You sure about all of that? Prior to covid, I worked in rural cities for several years and the quality of life was pretty good for many. The average American's not trying to get to millionaire status nor do they need to do so. Outside of New England and the west coast, you can live fairly adequately with a household income of 100 K per year. That's a household with 2 early-career teachers. Teacher plus nurse? That's a 125-150 K household. 2000 sq foot homes in these small towns can be had for under $250 K, much more affordable than the suburbs and cities. These same people are driving around $50 K F150's. And that's a pretty conservative income. Fast forward a decade and these become $150 K households. Those are the types of households that start to acquire toys like boats and go on semiannual beach holidays. They're not taking families of four across the globe, but most have no desire to do so. Their lives aren't extravagant but pretty comfortable.

Garnering wealth in the US is still easy relative to most other nations. It's the people who make poor decisions like taking on $600 car payments with full coverage insurance and an oversized home with an equally oversized mortgage that prevent themselves from acquiring any wealth.

Inflation-Deflation is a problem for sure, but that will be a world problem if it persists and is not a short term supply chain problem. Predicting the future of the value of the dollar, Euro, or any other fiat currency seems to be too much speculation for anyone to really know with any certainty.

Pistons
11-26-21, 02:53
Say a country like Norway, other Scandinavians, or even Netherlands. Great standard of living in a small population. But nations like that are 3 trick ponies with low ceilings. They operate well in their cute little spheres but will never independently be world superpowers.But only because of the small internal market and startup climate issues related to payment, as I already alluded to (American startups gets far better pay and have access to a larger market on the get go). As soon as you look at innovation indexes, the Scandinavian countries alongside Netherlands are the most innovative countries per capita globally. But of course countries with 5-6 million people can't be world leaders in every industry. There is not enough manpower for that. That's why the EU was formed. Even if there are still major hurdles involved with that. Like language barriers especially.

Even most of the IT tech we have today are from these countries (plus Germany, Belgium or UK). No matter how much you think it is from USA or east Asia. Touch screen (Atmel), wireless communication (Nordic semiconductors and Ericsson / Nokia), lithography (AMSL), chip architecture (imec), processor architecture (ARM), optics (Carl Zeiss), search engines (Fast) the CD (Philips) etc etc are all the backbones of the IT industry today. And its not from the software hub of silicon Valley where every idiot is paid 1 million usd a year.

Mursenary
11-26-21, 03:16
What about large rich Bavaria? Rather than internet, just ask or listen German politics telling about dramatic situation. Like for bicycle, real field is way more reliable than internet. More than 100000 deaths from covid in Germany and their Winter will be complicated and they already understood.Yeah, there's fairly large city in Bavaria named Munich, ever heard of it?

Pistons
11-26-21, 04:07
At least the Nuremberg Code is still standing strong in the days of Covid and 2 G regulations, while people are getting the option of losing their jobs, or becoming subjects of trial medicine mRNA drugs.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuremberg_Code

Pistons
11-26-21, 04:18
Meanwhile FDA just spent 108 days approving a 329 000 page long document by Pfizer, and has delivered it to a federal judge asking for this information to be kept secret for 55 years, until November 2076.

When the EU paralamentarians asked to attain this information, they were sent 7 pages of mainly censor marked materials.

Pfizer has 0 responsibility for the side effects of the vaccine.

And the fools haven't even heard of the Biderman Report from 1956.

Turgid
11-26-21, 15:25
Don't monger in the States. Normal girls only.I know what you mean, back in the day when I used to date normal girls, Racquel Darrian was my choice.

DrPoon
11-26-21, 16:54
This is not true at all. First the occupation of teacher requires a four year degree. This will lead to about $80,000 student load debt and the job salary would be more like $40,000. Moreover there will be no two person household since there is a shortage of women in the USA. So probably will not be a two person household unless you find a male roommate.

Forget about the Ford F150 - it will not start halve the time and acquire tons of dents due to its aluminum skin.

Then there will be $500 per month student loan payment and $1000 month rent since there will be no money for a house down payment and end up living in a ghetto and the kids you are teaching with will probable be breaking into your car stealing the radio in the apartment complex you live in.

Forget beach holidays since there are no rental cars and the homeless overrun the beach. So if you do go on a trip it should be by car lest you come back and your car is stolen or vandalized due to leaving it in the ghetto parking lot.

That is the reality of the USA. Doesn't matter what political party since the rich are exploiting the poor and keeping them oppressed.

You sure about all of that? Prior to covid, I worked in rural cities for several years and the quality of life was pretty good for many. The average American's not trying to get to millionaire status nor do they need to do so. Outside of New England and the west coast, you can live fairly adequately with a household income of 100 K per year. That's a household with 2 early-career teachers. Teacher plus nurse? That's a 125-150 K household. 2000 sq foot homes in these small towns can be had for under $250 K, much more affordable than the suburbs and cities. These same people are driving around $50 K F150's. And that's a pretty conservative income. Fast forward a decade and these become $150 K households. Those are the types of households that start to acquire toys like boats and go on semiannual beach holidays. They're not taking families of four across the globe, but most have no desire to do so. Their lives aren't extravagant but pretty comfortable.

Garnering wealth in the US is still easy relative to most other nations. It's the people who make poor decisions like taking on $600 car payments with full coverage insurance and an oversized home with an equally oversized mortgage that prevent themselves from acquiring any wealth..

Mursenary
11-26-21, 18:30
But only because of the small internal market and startup climate issues related to payment, as I already alluded to (American startups gets far better pay and have access to a larger market on the get go). As soon as you look at innovation indexes, the Scandinavian countries alongside Netherlands are the most innovative countries per capita globally. But of course countries with 5-6 million people can't be world leaders in every industry. There is not enough manpower for that. That's why the EU was formed. Even if there are still major hurdles involved with that. Like language barriers especially.

Even most of the IT tech we have today are from these countries (plus Germany, Belgium or UK). No matter how much you think it is from USA or east Asia. Touch screen (Atmel), wireless communication (Nordic semiconductors and Ericsson / Nokia), lithography (AMSL), chip architecture (imec), processor architecture (ARM), optics (Carl Zeiss), search engines (Fast) the CD (Philips) etc etc are all the backbones of the IT industry today. And its not from the software hub of silicon Valley where every idiot is paid 1 million usd a year.Easy to know small success when you're playing in the minor leagues and a controlled environment. It's cute.

Mursenary
11-26-21, 18:38
Ample supplies right Mr. Larry Nassar?Says the 30+ guy who tries to pick up girls at Ariana Grande concerts.

Sirioja
11-26-21, 20:09
Yeah, there's fairly large city in Bavaria named Munich, ever heard of it?And famous Munich Christmas market is cancelled. Why? All is fine in rich Munich? When south African is already in Israel, Hong Kong, Belgium so in EU.

ShooBree
11-26-21, 20:45
Easy to know small success when you're playing in the minor leagues and a controlled environment. It's cute.You are so clueless and all that you write is so extremely moronic. You should leave your mothers basement and try to learn something instead.

You obviously don't know what "a controlled environment" means.

ShooBree
11-26-21, 20:47
Says the 30+ guy who tries to pick up girls at Ariana Grande concerts.Why do you always lie and make up shit? You're so completely out of touch with reality.

DrPoon
11-26-21, 22:28
African Covid is now reported to be in Europe which may explain the high rates in Germany probably due to someone traveling from South Africa back to Germany.

Also it is reported in South America which used Chinese covid vaccines that the Covid in South America is totally resistant to Chinese Covid vaccines and they have no effect on disease.

Pfizer is seeking to change its formulation in six weeks which then can roll out a new vaccine in which everyone will need to be re-vaxed with a new version once a confirmed variant does not work. The testing proving a new variant is not working can be completed in two weeks.

Mursenary
11-26-21, 22:31
This is not true at all. First the occupation of teacher requires a four year degree. This will lead to about $80,000 student load debt and the job salary would be more like $40,000. Moreover there will be no two person household since there is a shortage of women in the USA. So probably will not be a two person household unless you find a male roommate.

Forget about the Ford F150 - it will not start halve the time and acquire tons of dents due to its aluminum skin.

Then there will be $500 per month student loan payment and $1000 month rent since there will be no money for a house down payment and end up living in a ghetto and the kids you are teaching with will probable be breaking into your car stealing the radio in the apartment complex you live in.

Forget beach holidays since there are no rental cars and the homeless overrun the beach. So if you do go on a trip it should be by car lest you come back and your car is stolen or vandalized due to leaving it in the ghetto parking lot.

That is the reality of the USA. Doesn't matter what political party since the rich are exploiting the poor and keeping them oppressed.42% of Americans over 25 yo have college degrees.

51% of Americans are women.

Debating quality of truck was obviously not the point. Owning a newer F-150 in an American red state is a mark of economic status much like owning a Porsche is in Germany, but this guy wouldn't understand that.

In-State tuition for public universities in America is almost universally next to free in nearly all states. Education only gets expensive if you go out of state, private universities, or live in California. Otherwise, people who have large amounts of debt are the ones who took out loans for graduate school or to cover cost of living.

Blue collar Americans drive everywhere, especially on family vacations. Very few people in America rent cars when taking domestic vacations.

Not many homeless on the beaches of Texas, Florida, East coast, or Pacific Northwest. There is an America outside of California. Somewhere along the lines of 25+ American States that have beaches outside of LA and San Francisco, California.

The thoughts of a person who has likely never seen a 4000 sq foot home owned by a plumber in rural Georgia, much less stepped foot in the USA in decades if ever probably doesn't mean much anyway.

PedroMorales
11-26-21, 23:45
You are so clueless and all that you write is so extremely moronic. You should leave your mothers basement and try to learn something instead.

You obviously don't know what "a controlled environment" means.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mobile_network_operators

Seems several European mobile network operators have left the reservation. Have you ever been on an American Indian reservation?

I had expected Telia to be e on this too. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telia_Company.

This Murcenary Big Mac chomper is just an example of why civilised people loathe Americans.

Mursenary
11-26-21, 23:49
And famous Munich Christmas market is cancelled. Why? All is fine in rich Munich? When south African is already in Israel, Hong Kong, Belgium so in EU.All is Fine? No.

Is Bavaria coming down from its peak? Numbers in Bavaria and Saxony suggests so.

Did hospitals reach capacity? No.

Will the peaks travel west toward Hessen and NRW? Probably.

Mursenary
11-26-21, 23:51
Why do you always lie and make up shit? You're so completely out of touch with reality.To give you purpose.

Sirioja
11-27-21, 00:29
African Covid is now reported to be in Europe which may explain the high rates in Germany probably due to someone traveling from South Africa back to Germany.

Also it is reported in South America which used Chinese covid vaccines that the Covid in South America is totally resistant to Chinese Covid vaccines and they have no effect on disease.

Pfizer is seeking to change its formulation in six weeks which then can roll out a new vaccine in which everyone will need to be re-vaxed with a new version once a confirmed variant does not work. The testing proving a new variant is not working can be completed in two weeks.Germany is under delta. South African just started in Belgium, Israel, Hong Kong.

DrPoon
11-27-21, 00:47
Germany is under delta. South African just started in Belgium, Israel, Hong Kong.It will just take one guy from Belgium to come to an FKK.

Mursenary
11-27-21, 00:58
This Murcenary Big Mac chomper is just an example of why civilised people loathe Americans.Look deeper and you'll see that I've had plenty negative to say about the US and our culture. If saying that the US is the big leagues and that most other nations are smaller markets with more oversight and control over variables offends you then I apologize for hurting your feelings.

Sirioja
11-27-21, 06:04
All is Fine? No.

Is Bavaria coming down from its peak? Numbers in Bavaria and Saxony suggests so.

Did hospitals reach capacity? No.

Will the peaks travel west toward Hessen and NRW? Probably.Full hospitals in Saxe and Bavaria. And South African Omicron already in Belgium, arriving in EU. If in Belgium, then can't prevent in NL, France, Germany, Italy and even Spain.

Turgid
11-27-21, 15:31

Pfizer is seeking to change its formulation in six weeks which then can roll out a new vaccine in which everyone will need to be re-vaxed with a new version once a confirmed variant does not work. The testing proving a new variant is not working can be completed in two weeks.Big pharma making lots of money from covid.

Clodius1
11-27-21, 16:56

Pfizer is seeking to change its formulation in six weeks which then can roll out a new vaccine in which everyone will need to be re-vaxed with a new version once a confirmed variant does not work. The testing proving a new variant is not working can be completed in two weeks.We're never going to vaxx our way out of this CCP fiasco. We need more accurate testing and better therapeutics. If we had a reliable antibody test, you'd know if you have natural immunity. If we had better therapeutics, we could all get back to mongering like the old days. For now, it's Ivermectin and bended knee.

Sirioja
11-27-21, 18:02
Big pharma making lots of money from covid.Oh yes, with so short time efficiency vaccine, only for 5 months now when it was said for 9 few months ago, and not even sure versus Omicron SA. Then I would prefer they let healthy fighting on our own like I did for 1 year and half before, working outside, not from my bed, going outside for my pleasures and never felt so high temperature than on next day after vaccine when I thought I caught, but negative PCR. I wish I'm not less strong healthy now after putting in my blood, would not be fair. For sure, vaccine won't stop spreading when not efficient enough and for too short time, less efficient than the one versus grippe when only one per year. Sad reality, not internet fake figures. These vaccines may worth to protect weak and at risk, but won't stop spreading and when stronger mutant arriving now.

Sirioja
11-27-21, 18:37
It will just take one guy from Belgium to come to an FKK.Not even need to go to FKK. When Omicron SA was found in Belgium and Israel, meaning it will be in whole Western EU and UK, just matter of time, but pretty sure on beginning of next year.

ShooBree
11-27-21, 19:02
Look deeper and you'll see that I've had plenty negative to say about the US and our culture. If saying that the US is the big leagues and that most other nations are smaller markets with more oversight and control over variables offends you then I apologize for hurting your feelings.Well, what you say is incorrect and really makes you look stupid. USA represent 15% of the Worlds GDP, China and the EU are both around the same size. So it's only ridiculous and factually incorrect to see you make false and moronic statements like "US is the big leagues". It makes you look silly, ignorant and arrogant.

Anyways, have you heard of MNC: s? It doesn't seem like you have. LMFAO!

You really should talk less and educate yourself instead, but its nice of you to volunteer as the laughing stock for the rest of us.

Paulie97
11-27-21, 21:27
Look deeper and you'll see that I've had plenty negative to say about the US and our culture. If saying that the US is the big leagues and that most other nations are smaller markets with more oversight and control over variables offends you then I apologize for hurting your feelings.Not to mention that McDonalds is popular all over Europe.

https://statinvestor.com/data/38127/mcdonalds-restaurants-by-country-europe/

PedroMorales
11-27-21, 22:32
Not to mention that McDonalds is popular all over Europe.
And one more reason to kick the USA to fuck out of Europe. We are sitting down to a nice Rioja now, some good French cheese, kalamata olives and Bavarian bread. Relaxing until you, Yank, took a dump here.

When the heroic Wehrmacht POWs were being marched through New York, one remarked that the Germans were winning the war. When the USMC watch thief asked why, he said because of all the Coca Cola signs. As the USMC rapists drank their Coke, the SS drank the Fantastic drink, which, because of sugar shortages, had synthetic sweeteners. Fantastic, now kn own as Fanta, is made by Coca Cola, a company MJK Jnr was protesting against the day the USA murdered him.

Thanksgiving Day, when American Indians saved the vermin, who massacred and robbed them. I was with a Vietnamese babe today and had to explain to her why I loathe the USA, the STI capital of the "Free " World.

Sirioja
11-27-21, 22:35

https://statinvestor.com/data/38127/mcdonalds-restaurants-by-country-europe/Making sick obese our children with cola. Bad US quality like their cars even they improved a bit.

DrPoon
11-27-21, 23:44
Not even need to go to FKK. When Omicron SA was found in Belgium and Israel, meaning it will be in whole Western EU and UK, just matter of time, but pretty sure on beginning of next year.Omicron now reported in Germany at least 3 cases which flew in from Africa.

So what effect will this have on clubs will they do a lockdown as it appears the UK is going to do since Omnicron also was found in the UK.

DrPoon
11-27-21, 23:47
The EU has 6% more GDP than the USA and it is looking brighter since the USA has about 20% of its population as a permanent underclass which is supported by the diminishing middle class. The rich of course live much better in the USA as they have more opportunities for exploitation of the middle class and poor whereas Europe is focused on raising standard of living for and creating a middle class.

Well, what you say is incorrect and really makes you look stupid. USA represent 15% of the Worlds GDP, China and the EU are both around the same size. So it's only ridiculous and factually incorrect to see you make false and moronic statements like "US is the big leagues". It makes you look silly, ignorant and arrogant.

You really should talk less and educate yourself instead, but its nice of you to volunteer as the laughing stock for the rest of us.

Paulie97
11-28-21, 01:56
Making sick obese our children with cola.Where there's a demand there will be a supply. Don't forget the Pizza Hut and KFC.

Mursenary
11-28-21, 02:52
Full hospitals in Saxe and Bavaria. And South African Omicron already in Belgium, arriving in EU. If in Belgium, then can't prevent in NL, France, Germany, Italy and even Spain.Saxony: 77% hospital occupancy.

Bayern-Bavaria: 77%.

Germany as a whole: also 77%.

I'm not sure what's you definition of "full hospitals."

https://www.destatis.de/EN/Themes/Society-Environment/Health/Hospitals/Tables/gd-hospitals-laender.html

Mursenary
11-28-21, 02:59
Well, what you say is incorrect and really makes you look stupid. USA represent 15% of the Worlds GDP, China and the EU are both around the same size. So it's only ridiculous and factually incorrect to see you make false and moronic statements like "US is the big leagues". It makes you look silly, ignorant and arrogant.

You really should talk less and educate yourself instead, but its nice of you to volunteer as the laughing stock for the rest of us.Yes China is the big leagues.

Also yes that when the EU combines their 20+ countries, they also qualify as big leagues.

Sweden solo? No. Norway solo? No.

Mursenary
11-28-21, 03:25
And one more reason to kick the USA to fuck out of Europe. We are sitting down to a nice Rioja now, some good French cheese, kalamata olives and Bavarian bread. Relaxing until you, Yank, took a dump here.

When the heroic Wehrmacht POWs were being marched through New York, one remarked that the Germans were winning the war. When the USMC watch thief asked why, he said because of all the Coca Cola signs. As the USMC rapists drank their Coke, the SS drank the Fantastic drink, which, because of sugar shortages, had synthetic sweeteners. Fantastic, now kn own as Fanta, is made by Coca Cola, a company MJK Jnr was protesting against the day the USA murdered him.

Thanksgiving Day, when American Indians saved the vermin, who massacred and robbed them. I was with a Vietnamese babe today and had to explain to her why I loathe the USA, the STI capital of the "Free " World.Not really sure what cultural repugnance or historical sins have to do with present day economic clout but I guess I can make some retorts.

A thousand years of infighting with centuries exporting that murderous culture in the Crusades to the Middle East to be followed by centuries of imperialism destroying numerous civilizations in the Americas, Africa, Australia, and using gunboats to force their way into East Asia to be culminated by 20th century World Wars that nearly brought down western civilization is nothing to admire either.

If it wasn't for the efforts of your hated Yanks and Russian Communists, "Pedro Morales" would be a second class world citizen eventually lumped in with Gays, Jews, and Gypsies.

Your Bordeaux and Fromage on the terrace was kept possible by American protection from Nazis and Communist Russia.

But yes, I agree, 21st century American culture is pretty shitty. Europe no longer needs America and neither does the rest of the world. However, the largest single nation economy in the world by a great margin it still here in the United States. I. e The Big Leagues.

Mursenary
11-28-21, 05:48
The EU has 6% more GDP than the USA and it is looking brighter since the USA has about 20% of its population as a permanent underclass which is supported by the diminishing middle class.Seems like you quoted the first hit on a Google search which returned 2012 GDP data:

https://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/compare/European-Union/United-States/Economy/table

Fast forward to present day.

Since 2015 according to both World Bank and IMF, USA GDP greater than EU and UK combined.

World Bank 2012-2020.

https://data.worldbank.org/indicator/NY.GDP.MKTP.CD?locations=EU-US-GB&start=2012

IMF 2021.

https://www.imf.org/external/datamapper/profile/USA

https://www.imf.org/external/datamapper/profile/EU

https://www.imf.org/external/datamapper/profile/GBR

Also not true according to EU's own data, last updated for 2017:

https://ec.europa.eu/eurostat/documents/portlet_file_entry/2995521/2-19052020-BP-EN.pdf/bb14f7f9-fc26-8aa1-60d4-7c2b509dda8e

"The plaque for the alternates is down in the ladies' room" -Iceman.

https://youtu.be/lfpZovXGdmg

Mursenary
11-28-21, 05:54
We're never going to vaxx our way out of this CCP fiasco. We need more accurate testing and better therapeutics. If we had a reliable antibody test, you'd know if you have natural immunity. If we had better therapeutics, we could all get back to mongering like the old days. For now, it's Ivermectin and bended knee.Or people can either vaccinate or wear masks. Either or, one or the other. Instead so many choose neither. Self inflicted wounds because they're petulant children wanting everything but willing to do nothing while crying every bit of the way.

BigBuddy69
11-28-21, 06:18
When the heroic Wehrmacht POWs were being marched through New York, one remarked that the Germans were winning the war. When the USMC watch thief asked why, he said because of all the Coca Cola signs..Is it a joke? Your 'heroic' soldiers took part in war crimes. What kind of 'heroic' deeds did they do in Russia?

Sirioja
11-28-21, 07:25
Omicron now reported in Germany at least 3 cases which flew in from Africa.

So what effect will this have on clubs will they do a lockdown as it appears the UK is going to do since Omnicron also was found in the UK.Yes, after Belgium, now in UK where now PCR and quarantine to enter and masks are back. 2 planes landed yesterday in Amsterdam from SA with 61 positive cases on 600 passengers. Negative could keep on their trip spreading after being in contact with positive for hours. Omicron is in EU and UK.

Pistons
11-28-21, 08:01
Says the 30+ guy who tries to pick up girls at Ariana Grande concerts.LOL, nope I even wrote here that I went straight to an FKK the day after. As if I'd waste my energy the day before.

Pistons
11-28-21, 08:18
All is Fine? No.

Is Bavaria coming down from its peak? Numbers in Bavaria and Saxony suggests so.The only place peaks are comming down is in the unvaxxed country of beautiful Romanian girls. Because they are unvaxxed.

Pistons
11-28-21, 08:28
Look deeper and you'll see that I've had plenty negative to say about the US and our culture. If saying that the US is the big leagues and that most other nations are smaller markets with more oversight and control over variables offends you then I apologize for hurting your feelings.Big league is mainly due to the corn syrup.

Pistons
11-28-21, 08:34
Big pharma making lots of money from covid.Indeed, while lying hard regarding efficiency rates after hampering with the data and cherry picking. Even if Merck had to come out in the end and clarify that their pill had close to 0 effect. And while at least being honest about vaccines from China having 0 effect in SA. While their own vaccines supposedly have 2000% efficiency rates.

But hey, we need a new lockdown in order to avoid oil at 250 $, so the planes in the air had liftoff while petri dish trails landed on southern Africa.

Pistons
11-28-21, 08:39
Not even need to go to FKK. When Omicron SA was found in Belgium and Israel, meaning it will be in whole Western EU and UK, just matter of time, but pretty sure on beginning of next year.You know it's a pun when the plandemic was copy right thefted from The Simpsons, and the new alien virus comes from Omicron Persei 8 in Futurama. It just happened to be sequenced in Durban. (Actually in Botswana before SA I think?

Pistons
11-28-21, 09:03
Thanksgiving Day, when American Indians saved the vermin, who massacred and robbed them. I was with a Vietnamese babe today and had to explain to her why I loathe the USA, the STI capital of the "Free " World.Agent Orange, the crop killer produced by Monsanto which caused millions of deformities both in northern and southern Vietnam. Now the same company Monsanto has a new cropkiller named Roundup which cripples the same shikimate pathways in close to all the plant and bacteria life around the world. Including human gut biome, key to producing our essential amino acids. In Germany they even found large residues of this compound (glyphosate) in rainwater. While 90% of the endangered species on earth is close to extinction now only because of glyphosate (Roundup). The draconics in the pesticides industry headed by Monsanto has twisted all the data just like the covid vaxx researchers now are doing. A few decades ago, 3 scientists working for Monsanto on a contract was sent to prison for scientific fraud related to the precursor of glyphosate and legacy carrier of Agent Orange: DDT. Now the Medical University of Vienna has found similar strong hints of scientific fraud related to a metastudy used by the EU legislators in order to allow further usage of Glyphosate from 2017 to 2022. Beyer who just bought Monsanto a few years ago have realized this and regrets the purchase deeply. They know how much the Americans were lying, and how fake their 'science' really have been. Just like with the new vaccines.

Maxime
11-28-21, 12:50

So what effect will this have on clubs will they do a lockdown as it appears the UK is going to do since Omnicron also was found in the UK.UK, Belgium, NL, CZ, etc are already discouraged to go to CH (test + quarantine for EVERYONE, also people who are 2 G compliant! So let's hope Germany will not follow this same rules.

Spain starts to do the same (for people from UK), etc, so hurry if you still can!

BTW, was in German club few days ago, and (almost) everywhere they use 2 G+ now, so Vaccinated / Cured PLUS negative test is needed to enter. Result: much less men and girls are about to take an early Christmas break.

Sirioja
11-28-21, 14:21

So what effect will this have on clubs will they do a lockdown as it appears the UK is going to do since Omnicron also was found in the UK.Yes, also in Germany and Italy now. And 600 people landed in Amsterdam from SA with 61 positive in NL when they were negative in SA.

DrPoon
11-28-21, 14:56
Complete travel ban initiated in Israel and the rest of the world follows Israel on Covid matters I. E. Boosters, vaccine mandates, etc.

BobNSuzy
11-28-21, 15:08

You really should talk less and educate yourself instead, but its nice of you to volunteer as the laughing stock for the rest of us.I note that the EU is not a country. Per capita China probably still does not compete. It is still classified as an emerging market by many sources. The world still speaks English and uses the US dollar. I also note that my ancestor that owned a slave was French. The American Indian thing is nonsensical. There were also the Incas and the Aztecs.

BobNSuzy
11-28-21, 15:21

https://statinvestor.com/data/38127/mcdonalds-restaurants-by-country-europe/I haven't taken the time to read the link. I imagine the franchises are owned by local individuals. I would think only the first few were operated by the parent company.

DrPoon
11-28-21, 15:31
So what if one's phone battery is weak and always dying?

Or if one looses a phone?

How does the covid pass work if the phone is dead?

Seems to be a bad idea to tie the covid pass to the phone and also what if one does not have phone service in Europe? And no roaming?

Turgid
11-28-21, 15:36

Thanksgiving Day, when American Indians saved the vermin, who massacred and robbed them. I was with a Vietnamese babe today and had to explain to her why I loathe the USA, the STI capital of the "Free " World.You guys do know that if the USA did not join in world war 1 the Germans would have won the war and Europe would have become a huge German empire with colonies all over the world.

ShooBree
11-28-21, 15:40
You guys do know that if the USA did not join in world war 1 the Germans would have won the war and Europe would have become a huge German empire.LMFAO, you obviously never learned history in school, spare us that US propaganda BS.

ShooBree
11-28-21, 15:42

https://statinvestor.com/data/38127/mcdonalds-restaurants-by-country-europe/McDonalds is way more popular in the US. Just like the US, Mcdonalds is also in decline.

The Cane
11-28-21, 15:45
You guys do know that if the USA did not join in world war 1 the Germans would have won the war and Europe would have become a huge German empire with colonies all over the world.I don't believe that's necessarily true at all. The Germans were on French soil, but both sides were dug in and going nowhere in a most horrific slaughter. When America entered the fray, that indeed broke it open, but before that it was a bloody stalemate with neither side on a clear path toward victory.

BobNSuzy
11-28-21, 15:53

That is the reality of the USA. Doesn't matter what political party since the rich are exploiting the poor and keeping them oppressed.You can become a nurse by going to a community college with a two year degree. It is also easy to become a teacher. I have a high level professional designation that I don't use and put to waste. I went to a junior college and drove to a four year college. That stuff is online these days too.