PDA

View Full Version : Rants and WTF are you talking about and Coronavirus!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48

Clodius1
11-28-21, 17:08
You guys do know that if the USA did not join in world war 1 the Germans would have won the war and Europe would have become a huge German empire with colonies all over the world.Agreed. Germany won the war in the East. Their victory was inevitable. Even after defeat after defeat, Germany is an economic powerhouse. German is an expanding language for a reason. Besser Freunde zu sein, als Feinde zu sein.

The Cane
11-28-21, 17:27
Agreed. Germany won the war in the East. Their victory was inevitable. Even after defeat after defeat, Germany is an economic powerhouse. German is an expanding language for a reason. Besser Freunde zu sein, als Feinde zu sein.They did win in the East (which lent to their arrogance that they could do it again in WW2), but they did not win in the critical West (which was more important since it was the Western powers that had the ability to hand Germany defeat). The West was a stalemate until the United States entered the conflict, which was the beginning of the end for Germany. Be that as it may, Germany (and Japan) proved that they have what it takes to come back after such devastating defeats and be major winners in peaceful economic competition. And it is China that has surpassed both of them, currently nipping at the heels of the United States. Will there be war? I hope not for the sake of all mankind. Legalize prostitution and make love (well at least fuck), not war!

Sirioja
11-28-21, 17:41
You guys do know that if the USA did not join in world war 1 the Germans would have won the war and Europe would have become a huge German empire with colonies all over the world.And Nazis would have won second WW without US, when US are made of many Europeans, millions of past slaves, immigrants from Asia, Latin America.

Mursenary
11-28-21, 19:18
Where there's a demand there will be a supply. Don't forget the Pizza Hut and KFC.The Popeyes on base in Wiesbaden and Ktown are by faves.

Mursenary
11-28-21, 19:25
The EU has 6% more GDP than the USA and it is looking brighter since the USA has about 20% of its population as a permanent underclass which is supported by the diminishing middle class. The rich of course live much better in the USA as they have more opportunities for exploitation of the middle class and poor whereas Europe is focused on raising standard of living for and creating a middle class.That's data from 2012 which was the first on a google search.

Since 2015,

USA over EU and UK combined.

World Bank.

https://data.worldbank.org/indicator/NY.GDP.MKTP.CD?locations=EU-US-GB&start=2012

IMF.

https://www.imf.org/external/datamapper/profile/USA

https://www.imf.org/external/datamapper/profile/EU

https://www.imf.org/external/datamapper/profile/GBR

Sirioja
11-28-21, 20:35
Saxony: 77% hospital occupancy.

Bayern-Bavaria: 77%.

Germany as a whole: also 77%.

I'm not sure what's you definition of "full hospitals."

https://www.destatis.de/EN/Themes/Society-Environment/Health/Hospitals/Tables/gd-hospitals-laender.html.Just ask Germans rather than drinking internet. Other operations than covid are delayed in some German parts, why? When German politics tell about dramatic situation, pushing to vaccinate, maybe they know a bit about reality happening in their country, and now SA Omicron there. 13 with Omicron landed in Amsterdam when they were in contact for hours with 587 others who returned to their country. Omicron now also in France, Italy.

Sirioja
11-28-21, 20:50
Where there's a demand there will be a supply. Don't forget the Pizza Hut and KFC.Children like gift in MacDo, parents try to please their children and easy fast foods, but so bad for health, when we have so great foods in France compare to MacDo. I prefer real milk, not light like water, rather than cola, girls looking at me like a alien, but maybe why I m healthy fit without fat belly, at least before vaccine for healthy and wish I will remain. When I went to Dubai, I was the only one in my group to drink milk just out of Camel, good. I like when girls touch my firm belly, I show them kicking hard on.

PaulInZurich
11-28-21, 21:11
The only place peaks are comming down is in the unvaxxed country of beautiful Romanian girls. Because they are unvaxxed.Wrong.

https://www.digi24.ro/stiri/actualitate/starea-de-alerta-a-fost-prelungita-cu-30-de-zile-restrictiile-care-raman-in-vigoare-1728623

DrPoon
11-29-21, 00:35
New syptoms are reported to be:

Tiredness.

Muscle aches.

Not much coughing.

Not much runny nose.

No sense of smell problems.

Mursenary
11-29-21, 01:55
Just ask Germans rather than drinking internet. Other operations than covid are delayed in some German parts, why? When German politics tell about dramatic situation, pushing to vaccinate, maybe they know a bit about reality happening in their country, and now SA Omicron there. 13 with Omicron landed in Amsterdam when they were in contact for hours with 587 others who returned to their country. Omicron now also in France, Italy.Which German in Bavaria did you ask? Was it someone who works in a Bavarian hospital?

Mursenary
11-29-21, 01:59
Be that as it may, Germany (and Japan) proved that they have what it takes to come back after such devastating defeats and be major winners in peaceful economic competition. And it is China that has surpassed both of them, currently nipping at the heels of the United States. Will there be war? I hope not for the sake of all mankind. Legalize prostitution and make love (well at least fuck), not war!Keep in mind that West Germany and Japan were basically under American sphere of influence for decades, bolstering their ability to rebuild.

Mursenary
11-29-21, 02:04
So what if one's phone battery is weak and always dying?

Or if one looses a phone?

How does the covid pass work if the phone is dead?

Seems to be a bad idea to tie the covid pass to the phone and also what if one does not have phone service in Europe? And no roaming?Wifi. Download QR code prior to arrival or while on Wifi.

Dead battery = losing wallet in 2021.

Mursenary
11-29-21, 02:15
Wrong.

https://www.digi24.ro/stiri/actualitate/starea-de-alerta-a-fost-prelungita-cu-30-de-zile-restrictiile-care-raman-in-vigoare-1728623Israel, a top vaccination country (including boosters), seems to have come down from their September peaks quite nicely.

Clodius1
11-29-21, 04:32
They did win in the East (which lent to their arrogance that they could do it again in WW2), but they did not win in the critical West (which was more important since it was the Western powers that had the ability to hand Germany defeat). The West was a stalemate until the United States entered the conflict, which was the beginning of the end for Germany. Be that as it may, Germany (and Japan) proved that they have what it takes to come back after such devastating defeats and be major winners in peaceful economic competition. And it is China that has surpassed both of them, currently nipping at the heels of the United States. Will there be war? I hope not for the sake of all mankind. Legalize prostitution and make love (well at least fuck), not war!I'll second that motion.

ShooBree
11-29-21, 04:58
I note that the EU is not a country. Per capita China probably still does not compete. It is still classified as an emerging market by many sources. The world still speaks English and uses the US dollar. I also note that my ancestor that owned a slave was French. The American Indian thing is nonsensical. There were also the Incas and the Aztecs.Thank you for your extremely irrelevant and weird post.

Pistons
11-29-21, 06:09
New syptoms are reported to be:

Tiredness.

Muscle aches.

Not much coughing.

Not much runny nose.

No sense of smell problems.Soon there will only be phantom symptoms from the myth of what newspapers got paid to write about.

PaulInZurich
11-29-21, 07:13
Just ask Germans rather than drinking internet. An intelligent person would have looked at that link and could argue several things:

- the data is old.

- the data doesn't show intensive care occupancy, which is what counts.

You just dismiss everything that doesn't suit what is made up in your, let's call it brain (and I am being very generous here) as "drinking the internet" regardless of the source. There is a difference for example between a study published in the Lancet and the facebook post of an unemployed dog portrait painter.

Maxime
11-29-21, 09:40
So what if one's phone battery is weak and always dying?

Or if one looses a phone?

How does the covid pass work if the phone is dead?

Seems to be a bad idea to tie the covid pass to the phone and also what if one does not have phone service in Europe? And no roaming?Like with boarding passes: always carry a paper copy. The QR code can easily be printed (and here in EU you can also use the Yellow (Vaccination) Booklet in many places.

A friend of mine was not so smart and could not leave because of a dead phone and had NO papepr copy on him.

Maxime
11-29-21, 09:44
Yes, also in Germany and Italy now. And 600 people landed in Amsterdam from SA with 61 positive in NL when they were negative in SA.From the 61 positive on C19,13 had the new Omicron variant.

Sirioja
11-29-21, 10:25
From the 61 positive on C19,13 had the new Omicron variant.And 539 tested negative but who were in contact for hours, returned home, so SA Omicron may be everywhere in Western EU, UK, probably Switzerland now. Also in Canada, Hong Kong, Israel which close country. Wait and see for strongest versus delta, maybe SA will marry Indian? For Winter wedding when cold, less vitamin the in body, vaccine only efficient for tomorrow.

Mursenary
11-29-21, 14:27
Got to love Germans and their general "get it done" mindset. Lagging in booster shot administration up until the recent surge, they upped their booster consumption by 50% in one week surpassing American rates in a heartbeat. Israel having not seen much of a covid surge boasts 43% of the population with boosters. UK hospitals at 25% boosters holding steady. USA and our cultural-political climate still lagging, making the covid winter picture a little iffy. Building a case for those interested in keeping society open to push for booster shots.

Clodius1
11-29-21, 18:18
An intelligent person would have looked at that link and could argue several things:

- the data is old.

You just dismiss everything that doesn't suit what is made up in your, let's call it brain (and I am being very generous here) as "drinking the internet" regardless of the source. There is a difference for example between a study published in the Lancet and the facebook post of an unemployed dog portrait painter.The Lancet? They have zero cred after their lab-leak cover-up. I'm not usually so strident, but when it comes to Chinese culpability, I will make an exception. There should be a world-wide economic boycott in place, but our so-called leaders in the West just sit on their asses. Or in Joe's case, collect their 10 percent.

Mursenary
11-29-21, 19:25
An intelligent person would have looked at that link and could argue several things:

- the data is old.

You just dismiss everything that doesn't suit what is made up in your, let's call it brain (and I am being very generous here) as "drinking the internet" regardless of the source. There is a difference for example between a study published in the Lancet and the facebook post of an unemployed dog portrait painter.Thanks for pointing out that error with the old date on my part. That data was from 5 February showing 77% total Hospital occupancy.

Most recent data provided by the EuroCDC:

ICU Total Patients

05 February: 4066 Patients.

21 November: 3655 patients.

Less ICU patients than when old data was reported.

General hospital admissions

Week ending 31 January: 9.1 admissions / million / week.

Week ending 14 November: 6.3 admissions / million / week (down from 7.1 on 07. November).

Data Source (ECDC):

https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/en/publications-data/download-data-hospital-and-icu-admission-rates-and-current-occupancy-covid-19

Direct data on Excel:

https://opendata.ecdc.europa.eu/covid19/hospitalicuadmissionrates/csv/data.csv

Point is, compared to 77% occupancy in February, with less patients, hospitals aren't full in Germany.

Turgid
11-29-21, 22:23
And Nazis would have won second WW without US, when US are made of many Europeans, millions of past slaves, immigrants from Asia, Latin America.Had Hitler listened to his generals who were more seasoned in combat tactics than him he would not have fought a war on two fronts. He could have left Russia for another time and concentrated all his forces on Western Europe. Also had he not regarded Britain as a possible ally he could have wiped out the British forces at Dunkirk which is what some of his top military men wanted. Instead he allowed them to escape back to England. Having destroyed England's army he would then have control of all of Western Europe and then turn his sights on Russia. In such a scenario there was no possibility of America invading Germany. America would have concentrated on Japan. America would obviously have beaten Japan. With a one front war of the German controlled Western Europe against Communist Russia what would America have done?

DrPoon
11-29-21, 22:27
Had Hitler listened to his generals who were more seasoned in combat tactics than him he would not have fought a war on two fronts. He could have left Russia for another time and concentrated all his forces on Western Europe. Also had he not regarded Britain as a possible ally he could have wiped out the British forces at Dunkirk which is what some of his top military men wanted. Instead he allowed them to escape back to England. Having destroyed England's army he would then have control of all of Western Europe and then turn his sights on Russia. In such a scenario there was no possibility of America invading Germany. America would have concentrated on Japan. America would obviously have beaten Japan. With a one front war of the German controlled Western Europe against Communist Russia what would America have done?I predict the USA would have used nuclear weapons in Europe which is a very terrible alternative historical timeline.

Mursenary
11-29-21, 23:04
Had Hitler listened to his generals who were more seasoned in combat tactics than him he would not have fought a war on two fronts. He could have left Russia for another time and concentrated all his forces on Western Europe. Also had he not regarded Britain as a possible ally he could have wiped out the British forces at Dunkirk which is what some of his top military men wanted. Instead he allowed them to escape back to England. Having destroyed England's army he would then have control of all of Western Europe and then turn his sights on Russia. In such a scenario there was no possibility of America invading Germany. America would have concentrated on Japan. America would obviously have beaten Japan. With a one front war of the German controlled Western Europe against Communist Russia what would America have done?Drop a nuclear bomb on Berlin?

BobNSuzy
11-29-21, 23:12
Thank you for your extremely irrelevant and weird post.Your thank you note is also weird and irrelevant so that makes us even.

McAdonis
11-29-21, 23:20
They did win in the East (which lent to their arrogance that they could do it again in WW2), but they did not win in the critical West (which was more important since it was the Western powers that had the ability to hand Germany defeat). The West was a stalemate until the United States entered the conflict, which was the beginning of the end for Germany. Be that as it may, Germany (and Japan) proved that they have what it takes to come back after such devastating defeats and be major winners in peaceful economic competition. And it is China that has surpassed both of them, currently nipping at the heels of the United States. Will there be war? I hope not for the sake of all mankind. Legalize prostitution and make love (well at least fuck), not war!Hitler had brokered a pact with Stalin in 1939, so that he could focus on the Western allies first. By June of 1940, after only six weeks, France, Belgium, and Holland fell, leaving only Britain to defend Western Europe.

This victory over the French convinced Hitler he could achieve the same quick and decisive outcome in Russia. So in June 1941, Hitler betrayed the Nazi-Soviet pact, and launched the largest invasion in history. Three quarters of the German army fought on the eastern front. And as much 80 percent of the Wehrmacht's casualties occurred there as well.

The decision to invade Russia was made prior to the USA officially joining the conflict in December 1941. Had USA not entered the conflict, it is conceivable that the Nazis could have achieved victory in both Britain and Russia. Especially if Japan had attacked Russian forces in Siberia like Hitler had hoped for. Instead the Japanese attacked Pearl Harbor.

https://www.historyextra.com/period/second-world-war/operation-barbarossa-hitlers-greatest-mistake/

BobNSuzy
11-29-21, 23:39
I predict the USA would have used nuclear weapons in Europe which is a very terrible alternative historical timeline.That is a good observation. The post you are responding to is interesting also.

Mursenary
11-29-21, 23:41
The Lancet? They have zero cred after their lab-leak cover-up. I'm not usually so strident, but when it comes to Chinese culpability, I will make an exception. There should be a world-wide economic boycott in place, but our so-called leaders in the West just sit on their asses. Or in Joe's case, collect their 10 percent.First, The Lancet is both a publication and a database of other journals. The two should not be confounded, and articles found in the Lancet database can be found in databases in a plethora of other institutional libraries.

Second, at risk of being accused a CCP sympathizer, I make no claims toward China but am making a claim in support of the scientific minded people who wrote a letter published in the Lancet journal.

By cover up, do you mean the publication of this open letter?

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(20) 30418-9/ fulltext.

I don't see anything about the above letter that constitutes a leak cover up.

After much pressure they released another open letter that reaffirmed their beliefs but supported keeping an open air of debate.

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(21) 01419-7/ fulltext.

Not sure, you should be blaming neutral parties for "covering up" something just because your beliefs don't align. Not saying your beliefs are wrong, but accusing the scientists of covering up something that had little evidence then and where there is still an absence of a smoking gun now is a bit unwarranted. They were doing what scientists are supposed to do, promote examination of facts not conjecture. We need that more than ever.

Sirioja
11-29-21, 23:44
Had Hitler listened to his generals who were more seasoned in combat tactics than him he would not have fought a war on two fronts. He could have left Russia for another time and concentrated all his forces on Western Europe. Also had he not regarded Britain as a possible ally he could have wiped out the British forces at Dunkirk which is what some of his top military men wanted. Instead he allowed them to escape back to England. Having destroyed England's army he would then have control of all of Western Europe and then turn his sights on Russia. In such a scenario there was no possibility of America invading Germany. America would have concentrated on Japan. America would obviously have beaten Japan. With a one front war of the German controlled Western Europe against Communist Russia what would America have done?Can only be happy and thanks US he lost when crazy. Germans are so shameful about him. Our Napoleon who dreamed about Europe before Hitler, also lost in Russia where worst enemy is cold in Winter. Not many are able to be strong in cold.

Sirioja
11-29-21, 23:51

- the data is old.

You just dismiss everything that doesn't suit what is made up in your, let's call it brain (and I am being very generous here) as "drinking the internet" regardless of the source. There is a difference for example between a study published in the Lancet and the facebook post of an unemployed dog portrait painter.I prefer to watch 4 different French TV information channels with journalists all over the world, or listen to 3 radios in car, then my mind try to think and select information, rather than fakes on internet. I didn't hear Angela telling all in fine in Germany, nor in Bavaria, nor in NRW. And it was before Omicron.

Sirioja
11-29-21, 23:55
And 539 tested negative but who were in contact for hours, returned home, so SA Omicron may be everywhere in Western EU, UK, probably Switzerland now. Also in Canada, Hong Kong, Israel which close country. Wait and see for strongest versus delta, maybe SA will marry Indian? For Winter wedding when cold, less vitamin the in body, vaccine only efficient for tomorrow.Japan also closed. Bad for Asians specialist WGs.

Mursenary
11-30-21, 00:00
Week ending 31 January: 9.1 admissions / million / week.

Week ending 14 November: 6.3 admissions / million / week (down from 7.1 on 07. November).That should have read per million per day.

Mursenary
11-30-21, 00:04
I prefer to watch 4 different French TV information channels with journalists all over the world, or listen to 3 radios in car, then my mind try to think and select information, rather than fakes on internet. I didn't hear Angela telling all in fine in Germany, nor in Bavaria, nor in NRW. And it was before Omicron.You do realize that saying "The internet" is like saying "the books," or "the radio," or "the TV" right? Many sources on a medium.

Boomer moment I suppose.

PaulInZurich
11-30-21, 03:19
I prefer to watch 4 different French TV information channels with journalists all over the world, or listen to 3 radios in car, then my mind try to think and select information, rather than fakes on internet.Sure, why don't you say who those 4 French TV channels are, after all they hold universal truth for you. One could say that you are "drinking the TV" or "drinking radio." Those 4 French TV channels, they have an internet presence too. They say the same thing on TV and in their internet articles. Is the same information true if somebody reads it in front of a TV camera but false if it is on a website of the same TV channel? The link that you dismissed as "drinking the internet" was from the official German Federal Office of Statistics. If their information is printed on paper, is it more reliable than the same information on their website?

I totally agree that there is plenty of BS on the internet, after all you are a very prolific internet BS producer. Dismissing official or trusted sources of information because unemployed dog portrait painters post BS on facebook is just stupid.

PaulInZurich
11-30-21, 03:20
You do realize that saying "The internet" is like saying "the books," or "the radio," or "the TV" right?..No, he doesn't realize it. When he says he listens to 3 radio channels in his car, he is listening to only one, the other two are voices in his head.

PaulInZurich
11-30-21, 03:39
... By cover up, do you mean the publication of this open letter?

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(20) 30418-9/ fulltext.Conflict of interest of some authors was not disclosed. It's a valid point.

In general, the lab leak theory was for a long time dismissed as xenophobic and so on.

I was drinking the internet here: https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2021/06/the-lab-leak-theory-inside-the-fight-to-uncover-covid-19s-origins.

Sirioja
11-30-21, 10:13
You do realize that saying "The internet" is like saying "the books," or "the radio," or "the TV" right? Many sources on a medium.

Boomer moment I suppose.No control on internet: many fakes and bullshits, information not accurate on the day. Just for your information, things are getting worst and worst in Germany, even before Omicron impact, when Olaf Scholtz will be soon after Angela, big work to come for him from NRW?

Turgid
11-30-21, 14:37
I predict the USA would have used nuclear weapons in Europe which is a very terrible alternative historical timeline.You guys are not thinking. The US would never have dropped a nuclear bomb on Germany / Europe. The result would have been communist Russia being dominant in the region with Communism taking over the whole of Western Europe in addition to Eastern Europe. The US hates Communists more than Nazis.

Turgid
11-30-21, 14:54
Can only be happy and thanks US he lost when crazy. Germans are so shameful about him. Our Napoleon who dreamed about Europe before Hitler, also lost in Russia where worst enemy is cold in Winter. Not many are able to be strong in cold.The military creates empires. The greatest military men in history were Alexander the Great, Hannibal, Julius Caesar, Pompei and Genghis Khan with special mention of Attila the Hun and Napoleon Bonaparte. The greatest military men with the exception of Hannibal made their countries control the greatest empires of their time. Hannibal fought arguably the greatest empire of all time (the Romans). Napoleon made the mistake of fighting wars on many fronts instead of conquering then consolidating.

Every European country had their moments of greatness. Greece and Rome in ancient times. With the 'discovery' of the New World Spain, Portugal, the Netherlands and Britain saw their periods of greatness. France's time came with the ascendency of Napoleon who blew his chances of becoming emperor of the world.

Germany's moment of greatness began at the dawn of the 20th century. They were the most powerful country in the world then. They lost the first world war through bad tactics and sheer force of numbers. Hitler's oratory rallied the German people into the second world war. However the extreme racists, namely Hitler, Goebbels and Himmler were motivated by emotion. BTW, none of those racists were military men. Hitler was little more than a private in World War I. Had they been killed somehow during the war but before the invasion of Russia and had the much decorated Hermann Goering taken over, Germany would have had a better chance at overcoming Europe.

DrPoon
11-30-21, 14:57
You guys are not thinking. The US would never have dropped a nuclear bomb on Germany / Europe. The result would have been communist Russia being dominant in the region with Communism taking over the whole of Western Europe in addition to Eastern Europe. The US hates Communists more than Nazis.If they never dropped it on Japan then Japan would have caused China never to be a world power and we would never have had Communist China as a problem and never would have had coronavirus created either.

Mursenary
11-30-21, 17:44
Conflict of interest of some authors was not disclosed. It's a valid point.

In general, the lab leak theory was for a long time dismissed as xenophobic and so on.

I was drinking the internet here: https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2021/06/the-lab-leak-theory-inside-the-fight-to-uncover-covid-19s-origins.For sure, the xenophobia narrative was unnecessary. I guess the anti-conspiracy theory point was my take home message.

Concerns of conflicts of interest is fair so I'll step back and agree that the Lancet statement contributed to shushing further probing into a very valid concern that the origin was due to a lab leak in Wuhan. But the fact that long-term covid 19 antibodies (IgG) were already found in donated blood without case incidence in the United States back in December 2019 gives me pause regarding the lab leak theory. Long term antibodies in Dec 2019 means that exposure to a spike protein began in the western hemisphere way before the Wuhan outbreak. Seems to me that there was a less virulent or non virulent strain floating around the human population prior to the outbreak.

https://academic.oup.com/cid/article/72/12/e1004/6012472

But to the original point of the Lancet being discredited, I will redirect to the difference between their role in publishing research versus publishing editorials and public statements. I think your original statement alluded to the difference between referencing random internet articles versus referencing published peer reviewed sources.

Mursenary
11-30-21, 17:49
No control on internet: many fakes and bullshits, information not accurate on the day. Just for your information, things are getting worst and worst in Germany, even before Omicron impact, when Olaf Scholtz will be soon after Angela, big work to come for him from NRW?Except for when I post internet data from sources like the European Center for Disease Prevention and Control.

You are speaking in generalities out of stubbornness.

You already mentioned that you select your television sources, same for internet sources. Do you trust all television sources?

OK. Boomer.

Sirioja
11-30-21, 18:10
Sure, why don't you say who those 4 French TV channels are, after all they hold universal truth for you. One could say that you are "drinking the TV" or "drinking radio." Those 4 French TV channels, they have an internet presence too. They say the same thing on TV and in their internet articles. Is the same information true if somebody reads it in front of a TV camera but false if it is on a website of the same TV channel? The link that you dismissed as "drinking the internet" was from the official German Federal Office of Statistics. If their information is printed on paper, is it more reliable than the same information on their website?

I totally agree that there is plenty of BS on the internet, after all you are a very prolific internet BS producer. Dismissing official or trusted sources of information because unemployed dog portrait painters post BS on facebook is just stupid.TF1, France TV, BFM TV, LCI, RMC, Europe 1, France inter, for information, daily. I m fully sure much more reliable than internet, at least about EU, covid. Other channels for sports like Eurosport or Canal +, or music like Oui FM. When you don't sleep much, you have more time than others, more than 20 hours per day. There are controls on TV or radio when no control on internet. We got a French I think ex baker, telling HIV don't exist, if you have a arm cut, no problem a new one will grow, having 500000 followers, making money from his bullshits, I can't compete for followers even I already have too many. I don't hear Germany is fine about covid like they seem to hear in US when they read from beginning of the year. I wonder why they cancelled big money Munich Christmas market and maybe not so far from Winter lockdown, like 1 year ago, when SA Omicron just arrived, not spreading yet.

The Cane
11-30-21, 18:12
Hitler had brokered a pact with Stalin in 1939, so that he could focus on the Western allies first. By June of 1940, after only six weeks, France, Belgium, and Holland fell, leaving only Britain to defend Western Europe.

This victory over the French convinced Hitler he could achieve the same quick and decisive outcome in Russia. So in June 1941, Hitler betrayed the Nazi-Soviet pact, and launched the largest invasion in history. Three quarters of the German army fought on the eastern front. And as much 80 percent of the Wehrmacht's casualties occurred there as well.

The decision to invade Russia was made prior to the USA officially joining the conflict in December 1941. Had USA not entered the conflict, it is conceivable that the Nazis could have achieved victory in both Britain and Russia. Especially if Japan had attacked Russian forces in Siberia like Hitler had hoped for. Instead the Japanese attacked Pearl Harbor.

https://www.historyextra.com/period/second-world-war/operation-barbarossa-hitlers-greatest-mistake/If, if, if! Could have, would have, should have. Had, had not. Reminds me of an argument I had with a friend once. Germany had the best military in the entire world during WW2 he raised his voice! Oh yes. Well. The best lost! And thank God for that! Germany is now a kinder, gentler nation where a Japanese guy like Mr. Ho can go get his arse licked LOLOLOL!

Mursenary
11-30-21, 18:53
No control on internet: many fakes and bullshits, information not accurate on the day. Just for your information, things are getting worst and worst in Germany, even before Omicron impact, when Olaf Scholtz will be soon after Angela, big work to come for him from NRW?Worse in Germany? No shit, of course.

Hospitals full? Not yet. Far from it.

Mursenary
11-30-21, 19:26
If they never dropped it on Japan then Japan would have caused China never to be a world power and we would never have had Communist China as a problem and never would have had coronavirus created either.And Japan would have been the undisputed King of the far east with a modern military, national singularity that western nations cam only dream of, a belief in the superiority of their people, and access to every precious metal on earth. Yeah,

I'm sure nothing bad would have came out of an unchecked Japanese empire.

Pistons
11-30-21, 20:14
Israel, a top vaccination country (including boosters), seems to have come down from their September peaks quite nicely.LOL, you are really quoting that deaf link he made which is more than 3 weeks old?

Pistons
11-30-21, 20:15

- the data is old.

You just dismiss everything that doesn't suit what is made up in your, let's call it brain (and I am being very generous here) as "drinking the internet" regardless of the source. There is a difference for example between a study published in the Lancet and the facebook post of an unemployed dog portrait painter.Yet you post a link to me dated 8th November? What data was old you say?

Pistons
11-30-21, 20:19
Had Hitler listened to his generals who were more seasoned in combat tactics than him he would not have fought a war on two fronts. He could have left Russia for another time and concentrated all his forces on Western Europe. Also had he not regarded Britain as a possible ally he could have wiped out the British forces at Dunkirk which is what some of his top military men wanted. Instead he allowed them to escape back to England. Having destroyed England's army he would then have control of all of Western Europe and then turn his sights on Russia. In such a scenario there was no possibility of America invading Germany. America would have concentrated on Japan. America would obviously have beaten Japan. With a one front war of the German controlled Western Europe against Communist Russia what would America have done?Only if Germany had caught some ideas from the winter war in Finland. Cause damn how little they knew of winter warfare!

Pistons
11-30-21, 20:28
German scientists made the nuke for the USA by the way. As always, there are far more behind the official story than what anyone here knows. Always that is the case. Most wars are pre-planned.

Maxime
11-30-21, 20:58
UK, Belgium, NL, CZ, etc are already discouraged to go to CH (test + quarantaine for EVERYONE, also people who are 2 G compliant! So let's hope Germany will not follow this same rules.

Spain starts to do the same (for people from UK), etc, so hurry if you still can!

BTW, was in German club few days ago, and (almost) everywhere they use 2 G+ now, so Vaccinated / Cured PLUS negative test is needed to enter. Result: much less men and girls are about to take an early Christmas break.NRW just had their press conference with (possible) new Corona rules. They will detail it tomorrow and formalize it the day after, but it seems that not only 2 G /2 G+ rules will be expanded, also clubs (and disco's, etc) in NRW are likely to close.

Sirioja
11-30-21, 21:01
NRW just had their press conference with (possible) new Corona rules. They will detail it tomorrow and formalize it the day after, but it seems that not only 2 G /2 G+ rules will be expanded, also clubs (and disco's, etc) in NRW are likely to close.Then bad luck for GT Oceans.

The Cane
11-30-21, 21:41
NRW just had their press conference with (possible) new Corona rules. They will detail it tomorrow and formalize it the day after, but it seems that not only 2 G /2 G+ rules will be expanded, also clubs (and disco's, etc) in NRW are likely to close.It's not looking good my mongers. It's not looking good. I told you we had to be on guard for what might happen during the winter. It's not looking good for travel to Europe and / or the clubs remaining open in Germany (and some other countries too).

McAdonis
11-30-21, 22:24
The US hates Communists more than Nazis.Well uneasy alliances are always formed. Geopolitics 101.

Even before the United States entered World War II in December 1941, America sent arms and equipment to the Soviet Union to help it defeat the Nazi invasion. Totaling $11.3 billion, or $180 billion in today’s currency, the Lend-Lease Act of the United States supplied needed goods to the Soviet Union from 1941 to 1945 in support of what Stalin described to Roosevelt as the “enormous and difficult fight against the common enemy — bloodthirsty Hitlerism.”

https://ru.usembassy.gov/world-war-ii-allies-u-s-lend-lease-to-the-soviet-union-1941-1945/

Had Hitler listened to his generals who were more seasoned in combat tactics than him he would not have fought a war on two fronts. He could have left Russia for another time and concentrated all his forces on Western Europe.It was essentially a one-front war 1941-1943. British Army was not in any shape to invade continental Europe. And even with concentrated forces, Germany could not match the Royal Navy, so an amphibious invasion of Britain would have been foolish. Summer of 1940 the Luftwaffe did try to bomb Britain in hopes of forcing an armistice, but that failed. Either way, Hitler's major objective, as he articulated decades earlier was to expand eastward and exterminate people he viewed as subhumans (Bolsheviks, Jews). Had he waited another year, the Red Army would have not been caught off-guard. Even with 80 percent of his army on the eastern front, he could not force Russia to surrender.

An armchair expert on Quora:

Hitler wasn't faced with a war on two fronts. He was victorious in continental Europe. France was defeated and Britain confined to her island and incapable of launching a land invasion of France. U-boats were strangling the UK's ability to feed and re-arm. The USA was not in the war and a strong anti war movement existed in that country. Consequently by the end of the summer of 1940 there was no risk to Hitler's western flank. The Germans saw that the USSR was very weak. Its officer corp had been decimated by Stalin's paranoid purges and had been almost defeated by tiny Finland in the Winter War of 1939. Hitler had planned to launch Opperation Babarossa earlier in 1941 but was forced to come to the aid of his ally Mussolini who had got into trouble in his farcical attempt to invade the Balkans. Hitler was forced to postpone the jump off from the begining of May until the end of June 1941 sending units to invade Greece. This delay proved fatal and meant that German forces who got in sight of the towers of the Russian capital but just failed to take Moscow because of the winter snows. This stalling of the invasion allowed Stalin vital breathing space to reorganise and bring up fresh divisions from Siberia.

https://www.quora.com/Why-did-Hitler-invade-Russia-and-fight-a-two-front-war-when-obviously-that-would-stretch-any-armys-resources.

Mursenary
11-30-21, 22:52
You guys are not thinking. The US would never have dropped a nuclear bomb on Germany / Europe. The result would have been communist Russia being dominant in the region with Communism taking over the whole of Western Europe in addition to Eastern Europe. The US hates Communists more than Nazis.If Russia hadn't been an ally in 1945, they would have gotten nuked too.

DrPoon
11-30-21, 23:07
NRW just had their press conference with (possible) new Corona rules. They will detail it tomorrow and formalize it the day after, but it seems that not only 2 G /2 G+ rules will be expanded, also clubs (and disco's, etc) in NRW are likely to close.What about GT which is supposed to open tomorrow?

Wanking
11-30-21, 23:23
NRW just had their press conference with (possible) new Corona rules. They will detail it tomorrow and formalize it the day after, but it seems that not only 2 G /2 G+ rules will be expanded, also clubs (and disco's, etc) in NRW are likely to close.Its looking grim awrite.

PaulInZurich
12-01-21, 00:14
Yet you post a link to me dated 8th November? What data was old you say?I'll explain like for a 3 year old, because that is who you are. You claim on 28 November that the reason the number of cases is falling in Romania is because they have a low vaccination rate. You make this ridiculous claim without anything to support it, you probably didn't find any facebook post from an unemployed dog portrait painter relating to this.

The link I posted talks how restrictions first imposed earlier were extended on 8 November for 30 days. So these restrictions had plenty of time to reduce the number of cases.

PaulInZurich
12-01-21, 00:21
But to the original point of the Lancet being discredited, I will redirect to the difference between their role in publishing research versus publishing editorials and public statements. I think your original statement alluded to the difference between referencing random internet articles versus referencing published peer reviewed sources.Of course you are right. Research published in Lancet or BMJ or NEJM carry some weight. The hobbit refuses to look at any source that doesn't agree with his twisted mind. Your link was to the German Federal Office of Statistics website, it's not the facebook post of a unemployed dog portrait painter.

Mursenary
12-01-21, 00:21
I don't hear Germany is fine about covid like they seem to hear in US when they read from beginning of the year. I wonder why they cancelled big money Munich Christmas market and maybe not so far from Winter lockdown, like 1 year ago, when SA Omicron just arrived, not spreading yet.Oh, you actually are capable of to parsing details. But apparently only when someone points it out to you, and not when it offends your ego. Ignorance by choice is magnitudes worse than just ignorance.

No one claimed Germany was fine. I said hospitals are not full and hospitalizations and deaths are not going up proportionately to cases. This peak will not be as bad as the last and the next will be even less severe. Hospitals are not full.

Apparently you trust a reporter's editorial more than direct data reported by the European Center for Disease Prevention and Control. Maybe you think Europa.eu is part of the bullshit internet?

Hospitals are less full today than they were in February when they were 77% full.

https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/en/publications-data/download-data-hospital-and-icu-admission-rates-and-current-occupancy-covid-19

When you don't sleep much, you have more time than others, more than 20 hours per day.Pretty sure 3 hours of sleep per night is not good for the brain. More sleep would probably curb the psychosis, delay the progression of dementia.

Mursenary
12-01-21, 00:26
NRW just had their press conference with (possible) new Corona rules. They will detail it tomorrow and formalize it the day after, but it seems that not only 2 G /2 G+ rules will be expanded, also clubs (and disco's, etc) in NRW are likely to close.Whack, here's a source:

https://www.wa.de/nordrhein-westfalen/lockdown-nrw-corona-regeln-kontaktbeschraenkungen-maskenplficht-schulen-hendrik-wuest-mpk-bund-laender-91146294.html

I wonder what Hesse will do.

PaulInZurich
12-01-21, 00:31
When you don't sleep much, you have more time than others, more than 20 hours per day. There are controls on TV or radio when no control on internet. We got a French I think ex baker, telling HIV don't exist..You still don't understand that the German Federal Office of Statistics is not your French baker.

BTW, there is a link between lack of sleep and Alzheimer's.

https://www.alz.org/alzheimers-dementia/treatments/for-sleep-changes

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2019/01/190109142704.htm

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3378676/

PaulInZurich
12-01-21, 00:38
Only if Germany had caught some ideas from the winter war in Finland. Cause damn how little they knew of winter warfare!Motti tactics don't work so well in the open steppe.

Maxime
12-01-21, 06:46
What about GT which is supposed to open tomorrow?Probably they will, but only for 1 or 2 days. Sad but true.

Sirioja
12-01-21, 06:52
Saarland seem to close clubs on Thursday. Also risk for NRW soon, when Bavaria and Saxe already closed. For those who still drink on internet everything is fine in Germany, when Omicron didn't spread yet, but when you know a bit about Bundesliga, should be soon with empty stadiums, no yellow wall. All fine.

Maxime
12-01-21, 14:51
NRW just had their press conference with (possible) new Corona rules. They will detail it tomorrow and formalize it the day after, but it seems that not only 2 G /2 G+ rules will be expanded, also clubs (and disco's, etc) in NRW are likely to close.And it is official: https://www.wa.de/nordrhein-westfalen/corona-nrw-regeln-club-disco-diskothek-schliessen-bund-laender-wuest-tn-91149206.html.

And will be formalized the next few days.

Turgid
12-01-21, 15:41
Well uneasy alliances are always formed. Geopolitics 101.

It was essentially a one-front war 1941-1943. British Army was not in any shape to invade continental Europe. And even with concentrated forces, Germany could not match the Royal Navy, so an amphibious invasion of Britain would have been foolish. Summer of 1940 the Luftwaffe did try to bomb Britain in hopes of forcing an armistice, but that failed. Either way, Hitler's major objective, as he articulated decades earlier was to expand eastward and exterminate people he viewed as subhumans (Bolsheviks, Jews). Had he waited another year, the Red Army would have not been caught off-guard. Even with 80 percent of his army on the eastern front, he could not force Russia to surrender.

An armchair expert on Quora:For the campaign against the Soviet Union, the Germans allotted almost 150 divisions containing a total of about 3,000,000 men. Among these were 19 panzer divisions, and in total the 'Barbarossa' force had about 3,000 tanks, 7,000 artillery pieces and 2,500 aircraft. Such a force would have easily taken full control of the entirety of Europe including Britain, plus North Africa. Imagine the mind boggling addition of resources that would have brought to the German war effort against Russia!

Another expert's take on the war on two fronts:

"A two-front war scenario, almost identical to the first World War would eventually aggregate in the European theatre during World War II, when Nazi Germany confronted allied France, Great Britain, Belgium, the Netherlands and later the United States in the west and the Soviet Union to the east.

Adolf Hitler initially attempted to avoid a two-front war as he engaged and crushed his opponents successively. In 1940, however, he failed to beat Great Britain in the air battle and in 1941 attacked the Soviet Union. Great Britain in relative safety on its island remained unbeaten and managed to maintain the western front. Hitler also failed to neutralize Great Britain and avoid a two-front war.

Germany, that lacked the resources for a long war, failed to achieve a quick victory in the east and eventually collapsed under the pressure of a war of attrition on two fronts, accelerated by a surge of resistance and partisan groups in virtually all occupied countries. Reduced production output and dwindling replacements of casualties as a consequence of massive material warfare and Allied strategic bombing and shortages in fuel and raw materials increasingly prevented the continuation of German offensive. And Blitzkrieg tactics. In contrast, steadily improving Allied cooperative warfare, based on an exponentially growing war industry brought about the inevitable total military defeat for Germany".

Britpop
12-01-21, 15:59
Probably they will, but only for 1 or 2 days. Sad but true.Unlikely, it burnt to the ground ten days ago.

Ararat
12-01-21, 16:20
Unlikely, it burnt to the ground ten days ago.Oh, I hope the insurance money pays for this.

Jimmy Boy 99
12-01-21, 17:42
Unlikely, it burnt to the ground ten days ago.I believe Maxime was referring to GT operating at Oceans in the day time, not at the burnt-down location.

McGrath
12-01-21, 19:17
And it is official: https://www.wa.de/nordrhein-westfalen/corona-nrw-regeln-club-disco-diskothek-schliessen-bund-laender-wuest-tn-91149206.html.

And will be formalized the next few days.What does next few days mean? Someday next week?

If Hessen decides to close the clubs they might be open this weekend or it could be decision tomorrow and closed Friday?

I am coming to Darmstadt early evening tomorrow and didn't plan to go until Friday but maybe I need to rethink.

Maxime
12-01-21, 19:23
I believe Maxime was referring to GT operating at Oceans in the day time, not at the burnt-down location.Indeed, I was, thanks for clarifyning.

What does next few days mean? Someday next week?

If Hessen decides to close the clubs they might be open this weekend or it could be decision tomorrow and closed Friday?

I am coming to Darmstadt early evening tomorrow and didn't plan to go until Friday but maybe I need to rethink.You will know tomorrow (Thursday) around noon, then will be clear when they will close.

McGrath
12-01-21, 19:28
Indeed, I was, thanks for clarifyning.

You will know tomorrow (Thursday) around noon, then will be clear when they will close.Ok thanks.

McAdonis
12-01-21, 19:32
Another expert's take on the war on two fronts:

"A two-front war scenario, almost identical to the first World War would eventually aggregate in the European theatre during World War II, when Nazi Germany confronted allied France, Great Britain, Belgium, the Netherlands and later the United States in the west and the Soviet Union to the east.

Adolf Hitler initially attempted to avoid a two-front war as he engaged and crushed his opponents successively. In 1940, however, he failed to beat Great Britain in the air battle and in 1941 attacked the Soviet Union. Great Britain in relative safety on its island remained unbeaten and managed to maintain the western front. Hitler also failed to neutralize Great Britain and avoid a two-front war.

Germany, that lacked the resources for a long war, failed to achieve a quick victory in the east and eventually collapsed under the pressure of a war of attrition on two fronts, accelerated by a surge of resistance and partisan groups in virtually all occupied countries. Reduced production output and dwindling replacements of casualties as a consequence of massive material warfare and Allied strategic bombing and shortages in fuel and raw materials increasingly prevented the continuation of German offensive. And Blitzkrieg tactics. In contrast, steadily improving Allied cooperative warfare, based on an exponentially growing war industry brought about the inevitable total military defeat for Germany".Agree with the quote you provided 100 percent. Common sense says that a two-front war is less preferable. But I do not see anywhere where this expert says Hitler should have delayed his invasion of USSR or pushed it to the summer of 1942 to focus on knocking Britain out of the war.

My main point is that Hitler did not have the luxury to postpone the invasion of USSR. And the second paragraph of this expert's quote details exactly why: Germany and Japan lacked the production capacity and population to beat USA and USSR in a long war. Essentially, Germany and Japan's only chance was to land a sucker punch and force a surrender early, before their economically and numerically superior foes had a chance to ramp up for war. The German blitzkrieg into USSR was so fast, that on the first day of Operation Barbosa, they were able to obliterate 40 percent of the Red Army's bomber aircraft on the ground before they were even able to take off. Japan tried to follow a similar blueprint with the Pearl Harbor attack. Their objective was to destroy the Pacific fleet but they missed their targets.

Attached image shows how many tanks USSR and USA produced, once they committed to the effort in 1941. The Allies easily out-produced the Axis. The Axis powers' "sneak attacks" were to incapacitate the enemy, then quickly achieve victory before the enemy could replace their fleet or bomber force.

For the campaign against the Soviet Union, the Germans allotted almost 150 divisions containing a total of about 3,000,000 men. Among these were 19 panzer divisions, and in total the 'Barbarossa' force had about 3,000 tanks, 7,000 artillery pieces and 2,500 aircraft. Such a force would have easily taken full control of the entirety of Europe including Britain, plus North Africa. Imagine the mind boggling addition of resources that would have brought to the German war effort against Russia!
Moving 3 million troops and tanks to the Eastern Front is doable. Moving that force across the English Channel to launch an offensive? Suicide.

Most historians agree Sea Lion would have failed regardless because of the weakness of the German Kriegsmarine compared to the Royal Navy.

Reichsmarschall Hermann Gring, Commander-in-Chief of the Luftwaffe, believed the invasion could not succeed and doubted whether the German air force would be able to win unchallenged control of the skies; nevertheless he hoped that an early victory in the Battle of Britain would force the UK government to negotiate, without any need for an invasion. Adolf Galland, commander of Luftwaffe fighters at the time, claimed invasion plans were not serious and that there was a palpable sense of relief in the Wehrmacht when it was finally called off. Generalfeldmarschall Gerd von Rundstedt also took this view and thought that Hitler never seriously intended to invade Britain; he was convinced that the whole thing was a bluff to put pressure on the British government to come to terms following the Fall of France. He observed that Napoleon had failed to invade and the difficulties that confounded him did not appear to have been solved by the Sea Lion planners. In fact, in November 1939, the German naval staff produced a study on the possibility of an invasion of Britain and concluded that it required two preconditions, air and naval superiority, neither of which Germany ever had. Grand Admiral Karl Dnitz believed air superiority was not enough and admitted, "We possessed neither control of the air or the sea; nor were we in any position to gain it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Sea_Lion..Moreover, Stalin was sitting back watching the Western powers destroy themselves, before entering the fray. He likely would have invaded Germany if not in 1942 then probably 1943-1944.

Stalin always planned to exploit military conflict between the capitalist countries to his advantage. He said as early as 1925 that "Struggles, conflicts and wars among our enemies are...our great ally...and the greatest supporter of our government and our revolution" and "If a war does break out, we will not sit with folded arms we will have to take the field, but we will be last to do so. And we shall do so in order to throw the decisive load on the scale"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_offensive_plans_controversy.

McGrath
12-01-21, 20:07
I found this. Hessen already made some rule changes which will be in effect on Sunday. Masks will be back even with 2 G and a indoor place with over 250 guests need a permit from health authorities.

https://www.hessen.de/Presse/Hessische-Landesregierung-verschaerft-Corona-Schutzverordnung

Mursenary
12-02-21, 03:09
Indeed, I was, thanks for clarifyning.

You will know tomorrow (Thursday) around noon, then will be clear when they will close.You have to think that it will be for sure this weekend. Still, they seem to be dragging their feet. Perhaps they are wanting to give the 2 G rules some time to see if those are enough to curb the numbers. No one wants to sacrifice another Christmas season. The economic numbers for a second holiday season lost will be tragic. Money talks but covid numbers are reaching the tipping point of acceptable casualties.

Pistons
12-02-21, 04:08
The link I posted talks how restrictions first imposed earlier were extended on 8 November for 30 days. So these restrictions had plenty of time to reduce the number of cases.You are so brainwashed you don't even know it yourself. A total lost and hopeless brainless case! You are dumbgounded on so many accounts here and get forleden by fake data imposed to show another set of fake data: efficiency of lockdowns. You make zero connections made to the entire lockdown scheme we live in. Which is a result of global resources as modelled by World2, World3 and other newer data simulations.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/World3

Pistons
12-02-21, 05:34
Motti tactics don't work so well in the open steppe.Clothing!

But you are the biggest retard I have ever written to, so you are excused for not knowing.

Pistons
12-02-21, 05:39
Food for thought:

Maxime
12-02-21, 08:14
I found this. Hessen already made some rule changes which will be in effect on Sunday. Masks will be back even with 2 G and a indoor place with over 250 guests need a permit from health authorities.

https://www.hessen.de/Presse/Hessische-Landesregierung-verschaerft-Corona-SchutzverordnungThanks, they leave it open what to do with sauna (clubs), mongering, etc. It will be different in every region (state), in NRW they don't want any relation (anymore) with the incident rate.

Today more details about all new rules.

Sirioja
12-02-21, 08:57
How long did it take for your temperature to return to normal?

I think the Johnson vaccine will require a messenger RNA booster in 6 months so this will probably happen again for the second shot. Or the reports are that Moderna is working on a Omicron booster which everyone will have to take instead ASAP.Temperature only from morning to evening, on next day I was at Sharks with PCR made while temperature. In France, we have to have 1 more dose before 7 months to keep our pass. I don t want other dose, I want to keep my blood clean, when I cured my belly infection on my own on my bicycle.

Canary
12-02-21, 10:52
Thanks, they leave it open what to do with sauna (clubs), mongering, etc. It will be different in every region (state), in NRW they don't want any relation (anymore) with the incident rate.

Today more details about all new rules.I'm glad I made my trip to Sharks last Friday as I can see further a closure.

Although fairly busy it wasn't the usual Friday probably due to the 5€ tests but with the additional mask wearing next week I can see a continued decline on attendance.

With the new variant & high rates in Germany a temporary closure during December / January when many girls leave won't be the worse decision. The only issue would be whether the authorities drag their feet to allow a reopening when things improve which I hope they won't, unless the variant has a surprise in store.

Regards last Friday there were plenty of girls looking for business as they too are aware of a potential closure. Their biggest moan was the many groups of men who rarely or never took a room but in general it was the usual atmosphere.

DrPoon
12-02-21, 11:37

https://www.hessen.de/Presse/Hessische-Landesregierung-verschaerft-Corona-SchutzverordnungAt least the mask requirement and the rapid test prior to entry will be useful. However the rest of the 2 G (recovery and vaccine) will not stop the Omicron which has shown to infect double vaxed people already. In fact the cases in the USA all occurred among double vaccinated people.

Turgid
12-02-21, 15:44
Agree with the quote you provided 100 percent. Common sense says that a two-front war is less preferable. But I do not see anywhere where this expert says Hitler should have delayed his invasion of USSR or pushed it to the summer of 1942 to focus on knocking Britain out of the war.

My main point is that Hitler did not have the luxury to postpone the invasion of USSR. And the second paragraph of this expert's quote details exactly why: Germany and Japan lacked the production capacity and population to beat USA and USSR in a long war. Essentially, Germany and Japan's only chance was to land a sucker punch and force a surrender early, before their economically and numerically superior foes had a chance to ramp up for war. The German blitzkrieg into USSR was so fast, that on the first day of Operation Barbosa, they were able to obliterate 40 percent of the Red Army's bomber aircraft on the ground before they were even able to take off. Japan tried to follow a similar blueprint with the Pearl Harbor attack. Their objective was to destroy the Pacific fleet but they missed their targets.

Attached image shows how many tanks USSR and USA produced, once they committed to the effort in 1941. The Allies easily out-produced the Axis. The Axis powers' "sneak attacks" were to incapacitate the enemy, then quickly achieve victory before the enemy could replace their fleet or bomber force.

Moving 3 million troops and tanks to the Eastern Front is doable. Moving that force across the English Channel to launch an offensive? Suicide.

Moreover, Stalin was sitting back watching the Western powers destroy themselves, before entering the fray. He likely would have invaded Germany if not in 1942 then probably 1943-1944.Germany was way superior to Britain militarily; even with the invasion by Germany of the Soviet Union Germany would have been able to defeat Britain. An expert's view:

"Six months before Pearl Harbor, Germany had launched an invasion of the Soviet Union, its erstwhile ally. By December 5, two days before the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor, German armies had advanced to within 5 miles of Moscow.

Hitler had decided to postpone a cross-channel invasion of Britain itself until his armies were able to defeat the Soviet Union, but Germany was still fighting Britain through aerial and missile bombing, and was engaged against Britain on the seas, as well as elsewhere in the British Empire, as in North Africa. In South Asia, Britain was also defending its colonies and commonwealth against Japan. On the face of it, especially in the long term and even with Lend-Lease aid from the United States, it is difficult to see how Britain could have continued the war without the entry of the United States into the conflict on its side. Presumably, Winston Churchill would have had to sue for peace, or endure a German invasion of the British Isles once the Nazis had consolidated their military strength in Europe. ".

Hitler's decision to fight a 2 front war was the main reason for its defeat in World War 2.

The Cane
12-02-21, 16:11
Germany was way superior to Britain militarily; even with the invasion by Germany of the Soviet Union Germany would have been able to defeat Britain. An expert's view:

"Six months before Pearl Harbor, Germany had launched an invasion of the Soviet Union, its erstwhile ally. By December 5, two days before the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor, German armies had advanced to within 5 miles of Moscow.

Hitler had decided to postpone a cross-channel invasion of Britain itself until his armies were able to defeat the Soviet Union, but Germany was still fighting Britain through aerial and missile bombing, and was engaged against Britain on the seas, as well as elsewhere in the British Empire, as in North Africa. In South Asia, Britain was also defending its colonies and commonwealth against Japan. On the face of it, especially in the long term and even with Lend-Lease aid from the United States, it is difficult to see how Britain could have continued the war without the entry of the United States into the conflict on its side. Presumably, Winston Churchill would have had to sue for peace, or endure a German invasion of the British Isles once the Nazis had consolidated their military strength in Europe. ".

Hitler's decision to fight a 2 front war was the main reason for its defeat in World War 2.There was one critical way in which Germany was not superior to Britain, and that would be in naval might. To defeat Britain, the Nazis would have had to invade across the English Channel. That's when the Royal Navy would have showed up and wiped them out. So much for that noise!

Pistons
12-02-21, 16:59
Turgid seems to have the most comprehension regarding WW2 here. Has anyone seen Man in the High Castle by the way? Or is it worth a watch?

But the nuclear question still has to considered, and Germany messed up on that account. Germany could have easily beaten USA to developing the bomb. But the fools in Germany attacked Norway, so its karma:

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/history/article/winter-fortress-neal-bascomb-heroes-of-telemark-nazi-atomic-bomb-heavy-water

BigBuddy69
12-02-21, 18:19
Turgid seems to have the most comprehension regarding WW2 here. Has anyone seen Man in the High Castle by the way? Or is it worth a watch?That's rather good but just so you know, it's an adaptation from a Philip K Dick book, it's not reality!

The Cane
12-02-21, 18:21
Turgid seems to have the most comprehension regarding WW2 here. Has anyone seen Man in the High Castle by the way? Or is it worth a watch?Dude, I know everything there is to know about WW2 backwards and forwards. It's my "favorite war". Err, so to speak (shrugs).

Mursenary
12-02-21, 20:19
Here's a press release of new official rules:

https://www.dw.com/en/german-leaders-approve-new-covid-curbs-for-unvaccinated/a-59994235

Most pertinent to this forum:

Nightclub closure at 350 cases per 100 K weekly.

All under 2 G rules.

For now that means:

Currently Under:

Darmstadt: Sharks.

Giessen: World.

Bad Homberg: Oase.

Dusseldorf: Oceans, GT Oceans, others.

North of Dusseldorf: Aca Gold, Prime, Penelope.

Berlin-Charlottenburg: Artemis.

Neuwied. Finca.

All Hamberg clubs.

All Hanover clubs.

Currently Over:

Cologne: Samya, Mondial, Babylon?

Frankfurt: Palace.

All Bavaria.

All Stuttgart.

Unsure:

Mainhattan can open if it is in Offenbach, not if it is in Frankfurt.

Tracking weekly incidence:

https://experience.arcgis.com/experience/478220a4c454480e823b17327b2bf1d4

Mursenary
12-02-21, 20:24
Also previous post just assuming they're classifying clubs as "nightclubs. " It says nothing about bars or if they even make that distinction.

https://www.dw.com/en/german-leaders-approve-new-covid-curbs-for-unvaccinated/a-59994235

Pistons
12-02-21, 22:22
Dude, I know everything there is to know about WW2 backwards and forwards. It's my "favorite war". Err, so to speak (shrugs).I actually think Germany could have invaded Britain with the right tactics and enough submarines to pave the way. But they wanted too much money on useless battleships etc, and didn't focus their efforts well enough.

Pistons
12-02-21, 22:24
That's rather good but just so you know, it's an adaptation from a Philip K Dick book, it's not reality!How do you know? And how do you know that we aren't living in the fake simulated reality?

https://www.digitaltrends.com/cool-tech/we-spoke-to-an-mit-computer-scientists-about-the-simulation-hypothesis/

Mursenary
12-02-21, 23:12
Here's a press release of new official rules:

Most pertinent to this forum:

Nightclub closure at 350 cases per 100 K weekly.

All under 2 G rules.

For now that means:

Currently Under:

Darmstadt: Sharks.

Giessen: World.

Bad Homberg: Oase.

Dusseldorf: Oceans, GT Oceans, others..That's the national policy. But each state can add its own restrictions. Seems like Hessen already place a lower 250 incidence threshold.

It seems that would rule out Sharks in Darmstadt since they currently sitting above 300 incidence.

Good news is that the release says that incidence is going down nationally over the last 3 days. I just don't like how they're still using incidence and not hospital metrics. Omicron has shown to be more transmissible but less virulent so it would be easy for numbers to go up with hospital loads not rising as much.

Mursenary
12-03-21, 03:57
How do you know? And how do you know that we aren't living in the fake simulated reality?

https://www.digitaltrends.com/cool-tech/we-spoke-to-an-mit-computer-scientists-about-the-simulation-hypothesis/Every sane person who has entertained this now cliche idea eventually came to the conclusion, "If I go down this thought path, what would be the end result?" Most would quickly find that in the end, it is a fruitless thought process leading to a situation in which he has no power to change anything. It would not be worth another second of thought to be wasted.

Then there are others who might have some delusion that he's Neo who is going to break the Matrix.

Smoke Light
12-03-21, 04:19
That's the national policy. But each state can add its own restrictions. Seems like Hessen already place a lower 250 incidence threshold.

It seems that would rule out Sharks in Darmstadt since they currently sitting above 300 incidence.

Good news is that the release says that incidence is going down nationally over the last 3 days. I just don't like how they're still using incidence and not hospital metrics. Omicron has shown to be more transmissible but less virulent so it would be easy for numbers to go up with hospital loads not rising as much.Was listening to a German virologist on DW answering this question incidence vs. Occupancy. He said hospital index is considered acceptable until hospitals start transferring patients. Then if it's like Armageddon and triage kicks the patients out on the streets, the hospital index can no longer be calculated. A side issue is hospital underreporting due to a weak reporting technology, like using outdated fax transmission instead of uniform data streaming or upload etc. As the government must foresee the worst, they are switching to the incidence before occupancy index becomes too problematic.

DrPoon
12-03-21, 08:47
That's the national policy. But each state can add its own restrictions. Seems like Hessen already place a lower 250 incidence threshold.

Good news is that the release says that incidence is going down nationally over the last 3 days. I just don't like how they're still using incidence and not hospital metrics. Omicron has shown to be more transmissible but less virulent so it would be easy for numbers to go up with hospital loads not rising as much.Can someone post a link to the incidence page so each city can be looked up to see what level it is at?

DrPoon
12-03-21, 09:15
This just in. Now it no longer matters if one is vaccinated or non vaccinated to return to the USA. All must get the One Calendar Day Covid test (schnelltest is ok).

CDC website recently changed to read:

What You Need to Know.

If you plan to travel internationally, you will need to get a COVID-19 viral test (regardless of vaccination status or citizenship) no more than 1 day before you travel by air into the United States. You must show your negative result to the airline before you board your flight.

If you recently recovered from COVID-19, you may instead travel with documentation of recovery from COVID-19 (I. E, your positive COVID-19 viral test result on a sample taken no more than 90 days before the flight's departure from a foreign country and a letter from a licensed healthcare provider or a public health official stating that you were cleared to travel).

DrPoon
12-03-21, 09:57
I actually think Germany could have invaded Britain with the right tactics and enough submarines to pave the way. But they wanted too much money on useless battleships etc, and didn't focus their efforts well enough.The Fuhrer made numerous mistakes starting with invading Russia. There was no excuse to violate the initial agreement with Russia.

Also in England, he should have started by sending rifles and ammo and getting the Irish and IRA in Ireland to start a ground war with England wherein the Fuhrer would provide air support coordinating with IRA ground rebels. Then avoid London completely and use incendiary bombs in East England to destroy all their crops to case them to starve. Then drop leaflets to encourage the English subjects to demand their government agree to a truce.

But prior to all of this the Furher should have first rounded up all the Jewish Physicists in Germany. These same Physicists were the ones who escaped to the USA and designed nuclear bomgs for the USA. Then after torturing the Jewish Physicists in Germany and getting on their information, then execute them prior to them being able to escape to the USA. That way the Axis powers would have developed the nuclear bomg and the USA would not have and then the Axis powers could threaten to nuke Washington to extort the USA from entering the war.

Then of course work out some agreement with France to give back their country peacefully in exchange for defending the coastline to prevent the-Day from occurring. Then just be satisfied with 1/2 of Poland and leave the other 1/2 to Russia and that would have been the Axis powers path to victory in WWII.

Saturn11
12-03-21, 12:10
Also previous post just assuming they're classifying clubs as "nightclubs. " It says nothing about bars or if they even make that distinction.

https://www.dw.com/en/german-leaders-approve-new-covid-curbs-for-unvaccinated/a-59994235Yes I'm never clear what category FKK clubs come under as they aren't nightclubs. I'm also not sure if they would look at incidence rate in Hesse or in say Darmstadt in the case of Sharks.

Sirioja
12-03-21, 12:51
Yes I'm never clear what category FKK clubs come under as they aren't nightclubs. I'm also not sure if they would look at incidence rate in Hesse or in say Darmstadt in the case of Sharks.At the moment, 2 G+ at Sharks with test on the day, not even PCR from previous day, maybe they want to sell 5€ test when I made so many at Sharks on this Summer. At the moment, nobody tell about closing risk, when casting is not so good than on July.

Mursenary
12-03-21, 13:14
That's the national policy. But each state can add its own restrictions. Seems like Hessen already place a lower 250 incidence threshold.Never mind, I suck at reading. That's 250 person venue capacity.

https://www.hessen.de/Presse/Hessische-Landesregierung-verschaerft-Corona-Schutzverordnung

The Cane
12-03-21, 13:23
Yes I'm never clear what category FKK clubs come under as they aren't nightclubs. I'm also not sure if they would look at incidence rate in Hesse or in say Darmstadt in the case of Sharks.Come on guys. The best predictor of the future is the past. We all know that if "nightclubs" get shut down, then the FKK "sauna clubs" are going down too. Just like before. We know it. So, may as well get mentally prepared to accept it if and when it happens.

ShooBree
12-03-21, 13:49
https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.04.11.20062133v1

Findings Our model for Sweden shows that, under conservative epidemiological parameter estimates, the current Swedish public-health strategy will result in a peak intensive-care load in May that exceeds pre-pandemic capacity by over 40-fold, with a median mortality of 96,000 (95% CI 52,000 to 183,000). The most stringent public-health measures examined are predicted to reduce mortality by approximately three-fold. Intensive-care load at the peak could be reduced by over two-fold with a shorter period at peak pandemic capacity.

Mursenary
12-03-21, 13:53
Yes I'm never clear what category FKK clubs come under as they aren't nightclubs. I'm also not sure if they would look at incidence rate in Hesse or in say Darmstadt in the case of Sharks.It seems that's the national policy. States may impose restrictions at a lower incidence, but all agreed to at least the 350 incidence.

The Cane
12-03-21, 14:40
I actually think Germany could have invaded Britain with the right tactics and enough submarines to pave the way. But they wanted too much money on useless battleships etc, and didn't focus their efforts well enough.Goring assured Hitler that he could bomb Britain into surrender. Well, he was wrong, and Germany ultimately lost the air Battle of Britain. The only way to a German victory was to invade as Britain was already on its knees. But, Hitler chose to put off Operation Sea Lion (invasion of the United Kingdom) in favor of Operation Barbarossa (invasion of the Soviet Union). Fool.

We shall never surrender!

Winston Churchill.

BobNSuzy
12-03-21, 15:49
I actually think Germany could have invaded Britain with the right tactics and enough submarines to pave the way. But they wanted too much money on useless battleships etc, and didn't focus their efforts well enough.Jordan Peterson makes an interesting point in a video titled "Hitler was more evil than you think". He says wars are not always about acquiring resources. In this instance he says it may have been more about killing Jews and causing mayhem than winning a war. I am holding Jordan Peterson up as an authority. I do think he makes a interesting point.

Sirioja
12-03-21, 16:51
Was listening to a German virologist on DW answering this question incidence vs. Occupancy. He said hospital index is considered acceptable until hospitals start transferring patients. Then if it's like Armageddon and triage kicks the patients out on the streets, the hospital index can no longer be calculated. A side issue is hospital underreporting due to a weak reporting technology, like using outdated fax transmission instead of uniform data streaming or upload etc. As the government must foresee the worst, they are switching to the incidence before occupancy index becomes too problematic.Some German hospitals had to delay other operations, full under covid.

Mursenary
12-03-21, 19:03
Come on guys. The best predictor of the future is the past. We all know that if "nightclubs" get shut down, then the FKK "sauna clubs" are going down too. Just like before. We know it. So, may as well get mentally prepared to accept it if and when it happens.In late summer, nightclubs had to remain closed for longer than the sauna clubs and bars serving food. In Hessen for sure and I believe also in NRW. There is some distinction there. In the US, there is often a distinction for venues that serve food as a certain percentage of their revenue. Strip clubs in my city were allowed to open so long as food sales made up something like a 3rd of their sales.

Mursenary
12-03-21, 19:05
Can someone post a link to the incidence page so each city can be looked up to see what level it is at?https://experience.arcgis.com/experience/478220a4c454480e823b17327b2bf1d4

Sirioja
12-03-21, 19:25

Good news is that the release says that incidence is going down nationally over the last 3 days. I just don't like how they're still using incidence and not hospital metrics. Omicron has shown to be more transmissible but less virulent so it would be easy for numbers to go up with hospital loads not rising as much.How can you know about Omicron strength to kill? When delta already killed too many. Who has knowledge about Omicron and vaccine efficiency?

Maxime
12-03-21, 19:29
Thanks, they leave it open what to do with sauna (clubs), mongering, etc. It will be different in every region (state), in NRW they don't want any relation (anymore) with the incident rate.

Today more details about all new rules.Official new rules (Verordnung) are there for NRW:

https://www.land.nrw/pressemitteilung/nationale-solidaritaet-nordrhein-westfalen-deutliche-kontaktreduzierungen-fuer

And.

https://www.land.nrw/media/25554/download?attachment

As of tomorrow Disco's, Clubs etc have to close (Article 5). But. As you can see in Article 4, sex clubs, etc can stay open (for now) under 2 G+ rules.

"(3) Die folgenden Einrichtungen, Angebote und Tätigkeiten theürfen aufgrund der vorliegenden.

Erkenntnisse über die in § 1 Absatz 3 genannten Faktoren vorbehaltlich der nachfolgenden.

Absätze nur noch von immunisierten Personen in Anspruch genommen, besucht oder als Teilnehmenden ausgeübt werden, die zusätzlich über einen negativen Testnachweis I'm Sinne von.

§ 2 Absatz 8 a Satz 1 verfügen müssen:

1. Tanzveranstaltungen einschließlich private Feiern mit Tanz sowie Karnevalsveranstaltungen und vergleichbare Brauchtumsveranstaltungen in Innenräumen.

2. Bordelle, Prostitutionsstätten, Swingerclubs und ähnliche Einrichtungen sowie die Erbringung und Inanspruchnahme sexueller Dienstleistungen außerhalb von Einrichtungen."

Mursenary
12-03-21, 19:47
Jordan Peterson makes an interesting point in a video titled "Hitler was more evil than you think". He says wars are not always about acquiring resources. In this instance he says it may have been more about killing Jews and causing mayhem than winning a war. I am holding Jordan Peterson up as an authority. I do think he makes a interesting point.Within an hour of reading this post, that exact video showed up on my YouTube feed. The powers that be can make it a little less obvious that they're listening.

Sirioja
12-03-21, 20:05
Official new rules (Verordnung) are there for NRW:

https://www.land.nrw/pressemitteilung/nationale-solidaritaet-nordrhein-westfalen-deutliche-kontaktreduzierungen-fuer

And.

https://www.land.nrw/media/25554/download?attachment

As of tomorrow Disco's, Clubs etc have to close (Article 5). But. As you can see in Article 4, sex clubs, etc can stay open (for now) under 2 G+ rules.

"(3) Die folgenden Einrichtungen, Angebote und Ttigkeiten therfen aufgrund der vorliegenden.

Erkenntnisse ber die in 1 Absatz 3 genannten Faktoren vorbehaltlich der nachfolgenden.

Abstze nur noch von immunisierten Personen in Anspruch genommen, besucht oder als Teilnehmenden ausgebt werden, die zustzlich ber einen negativen Testnachweis I'm Sinne von..Incredible illogical discotheques have to close, when risky brothels remain open.

Pistons
12-03-21, 21:47
Every sane person who has entertained this now cliche idea eventually came to the conclusion, "If I go down this thought path, what would be the end result?" Most would quickly find that in the end, it is a fruitless thought process leading to a situation in which he has no power to change anything. It would not be worth another second of thought to be wasted.

Then there are others who might have some delusion that he's Neo who is going to break the Matrix.You are clearly not everyone, but I understand how your simple mind works. And even more so after this comment.

The fact that you don't see more than one end result, just enforces the idea that you have a narrow mind. It is only fruitless if you yourself is an NPC. While if you are a played character, it can have all sorts of fruits.

Pistons
12-03-21, 21:59
Jordan Peterson makes an interesting point in a video titled "Hitler was more evil than you think". He says wars are not always about acquiring resources. In this instance he says it may have been more about killing Jews and causing mayhem than winning a war. I am holding Jordan Peterson up as an authority. I do think he makes a interesting point.Well, that runs along one of my former posts here. That a lot more happened behind the official news than anyone here knows. Because Hitler had just too many lost paths to victory. And he took none of them. So in essence the only logical reasoning was that he had either ulterior motifs, or that it was planned all along that they would lose.

Pistons
12-03-21, 22:00
The same logical way of reasoning is why the official covid story doesn't add up as well. Only idiots and fools beliefs in it.

Mursenary
12-03-21, 23:11
How can you know about Omicron strength to kill? When delta already killed too many. Who has knowledge about Omicron and vaccine efficiency?No one knows. Some of us have the education to construct a reasonable hypothesis with the data available. But maybe the weather reporter on FrenchTV has a better idea. Possible.

Mursenary
12-04-21, 01:11
You are clearly not everyone, but I understand how your simple mind works. And even more so after this comment.

The fact that you don't see more than one end result, just enforces the idea that you have a narrow mind. It is only fruitless if you yourself is an NPC. While if you are a played character, it can have all sorts of fruits.Alright Neo, keep fighting the good fight. We NPCs will make the best of this life.

Paulie97
12-04-21, 01:37
The same logical way of reasoning is why the official covid story doesn't add up as well. Only idiots and fools beliefs in it.Wingnut conspiracy theory chasers always cocoon themselves in an air of superiority. It's the only way they can protect their worldview from the overwhelming evidence to the contrary. But in your case, if you were so smart you'd have had taxi fare, and would not have been wandering the streets of Germany all night in the cold after the sex clubs closed and before the trains started running again. End of story.

DrPoon
12-04-21, 05:38
How can you know about Omicron strength to kill? When delta already killed too many. Who has knowledge about Omicron and vaccine efficiency?Pretty much all of the USA Omicron cases the patient was double vaccinated and had mild symptoms. Then the South African reports of mild symptoms for unvaccinated. But excessive tiredness. Therefore the vaccine doesn't work at all for Omicran at normal doses and probably will not work for booster dose either.

Maxime
12-04-21, 09:33
Incredible illogical discotheques have to close, when risky brothels remain open.A disco full of sweating, singing and dancing people is more dangerous (from Covid perspective) then a quiet brothel where you only are close to people you go to room with.

But agree: with 2G+, chances are close to zero to get infected by covid in both places. A normal supermarket or bar with lot of people and NO further requirements is higher risk in this respect!

Sirioja
12-04-21, 10:24
A disco full of sweating, singing and dancing people is more dangerous (from Covid perspective) then a quiet brothel where you only are close to people you go to room with.

But agree: with 2G+, chances are close to zero to get infected by covid in both places. A normal supermarket or bar with lot of people and NO further requirements is higher risk in this respect!If you are a bit objective, brothels and escorts are the most risky of all. My Sharks supermodel, she is vaccinated but she got at least cold, but when my elegant was once more not working, so I repeated for 12th on this year, DFK, DATY, she taste soap at start before I make her wet, and I can get from her cold, wish this is not Omicron. Girls are tested daily at Sharks. In supermarkets or stores, I don t kiss or fuck girls on desk. Neither in bars even I don't often go. Only good for us if brothels can remain open when I saw really slow business at Samya and Sharks, but not good for already bad sanitary situation in Germany, same like for AO clubs, then Germans returning home to wife and children with gift.

Sirioja
12-04-21, 10:31
The same logical way of reasoning is why the official covid story doesn't add up as well. Only idiots and fools beliefs in it.I believe in too many deaths, too many people becoming with handicap after covid, many losing their job, and unfortunately not finished yet when vaccines didn't kill spreading.

Pistons
12-04-21, 10:33
A disco full of sweating, singing and dancing people is more dangerous (from Covid perspective) then a quiet brothel where you only are close to people you go to room with.

But agree: with 2G+, chances are close to zero to get infected by covid in both places. A normal supermarket or bar with lot of people and NO further requirements is higher risk in this respect!But the quackzines are useless, so the 2 G+ regulations are not that safe. Though they do reduce the total number of people down to a heavier overweight of fools.

Pistons
12-04-21, 10:35
No one knows. Some of us have the education to construct a reasonable hypothesis with the data available.I am afraid that also required an IQ over 50.

Sirioja
12-04-21, 11:04
Japan closed but Omicron there. Same than US cobaye Israel. Delta in China before Olympics, SA Omicron should arrive. SA Omicron is now everywhere in Western EU. Also in Canada, so should also in US. Pfizer should tell soon for new specific dose, for business.

Sirioja
12-04-21, 11:19
No one knows. Some of us have the education to construct a reasonable hypothesis with the data available. But maybe the weather reporter on FrenchTV has a better idea. Possible.Even doctor, but if you are honest you can't know if stronger or spreading faster or not, but when coming from Africa, you should know about strong viruses in Africa, when Africans are stronger than most of us versus virus and they didn't have millions of covid deaths. But of course I wish you are right and exotic Omicron and Delta are just like catching cold, like had my Sharks supermodel. I wish for her she didn't catch Omicron she didn't even hear about and didn't give me with her tongue and saliva. Have to wish fast 5€ for daily test is efficient. Medical know so few about this virus, mutants and vaccines, just walking in fog and Pfizer is so happy about this real lack of knowledge, so good for their business.

DrPoon
12-04-21, 11:49

But agree: with 2G+, chances are close to zero to get infected by covid in both places. A normal supermarket or bar with lot of people and NO further requirements is higher risk in this respect!Incorrect. Most of the Omicron people have been double vaccinated. Moreover even the Delta variant is not stopped by the vaccine.

The only way to stop it is to wear masks and for each guy to remain 6 feet away from another guy. The only way less than 6 feet should be allowed is a guy / girl in the room.

The Cane
12-04-21, 13:29
This was incredibly stupid: https://www.cnn.com/2021/12/03/europe/italy-man-silicone-arm-vaccine-intl-scli/index.html.

Turgid
12-04-21, 14:20
Goring assured Hitler that he could bomb Britain into surrender. Well, he was wrong, and Germany ultimately lost the air Battle of Britain. The only way to a German victory was to invade as Britain was already on its knees. But, Hitler chose to put off Operation Sea Lion (invasion of the United Kingdom) in favor of Operation Barbarossa (invasion of the Soviet Union). Fool.

Winston Churchill.I dislike Nazis but you've got to admire the Germans. The Germans fought the bloodiest military operation in human history which was operation Barbarossa. Incredibly, at the same time the Germans were battling the mighty Russians they were fighting the rest of the then world's superpowers on the western front. They were at war with the Americans, the British and almost the entirety of the rest of Europe. They lost but gave them hell:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKiLyEuIAPE&list=WL&index=40

PedroMorales
12-04-21, 14:51
Germany defeated France, taking more than one million prisoners, in 1940. The Royal Navy scuppered any realistic chance of invading Britain. The Americans only came in after the USA bankrupted Britain and the heavy lifting was done. The Americans gave the least and took the most. Thankfully, the sun is setting on the Evil Empire of the USA. I look forward to them being expelled from Guam, Hawaii and Puerto Rico.

I dislike Nazis but you've got to admire the Germans. The Germans fought the bloodiest military operation in human history which was operation Barbarossa. Incredibly, at the same time the Germans were battling the mighty Russians they were fighting the rest of the then world's superpowers on the western front. They were at war with the Americans, the British and almost the entirety of the rest of Europe. They lost but gave them hell:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKiLyEuIAPE&list=WL&index=40

Chris1791
12-04-21, 15:06
Goring assured Hitler that he could bomb Britain into surrender. Well, he was wrong, and Germany ultimately lost the air Battle of Britain. The only way to a German victory was to invade as Britain was already on its knees. But, Hitler chose to put off Operation Sea Lion (invasion of the United Kingdom) in favor of Operation Barbarossa (invasion of the Soviet Union). Fool.

Winston Churchill.Operation Overlord made Operation Sea Lion look like kid's play. They would not have stood a chance with the Royal Navy, it would have play out something like the Battle of Britain but quicker with a heavier defeat. They would have been ruined to try anything else and would have had to scale down their ambition.

And Hitler never believed he could do it, quote "On land I am a hero. At sea I am a coward. " They did not have enough surface fleet to support a landing and they were always on the run from the Royal Navy.

McAdonis
12-04-21, 16:07
Goring assured Hitler that he could bomb Britain into surrender. Well, he was wrong, and Germany ultimately lost the air Battle of Britain. The only way to a German victory was to invade as Britain was already on its knees. But, Hitler chose to put off Operation Sea Lion (invasion of the United Kingdom) in favor of Operation Barbarossa (invasion of the Soviet Union). Fool.Hitler's own generals and admirals did not believe that Operation Sea Lion would succeed. Read the section, "Chances of Success": https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Sea_Lion.

Experts of the day (USA, UK, Germany) believed that Russia would fall in a matter of months. These experts appeared clairvoyant in the beginning months of the Barbarossa, but ultimately completely wrong. Hindsight is 20/20.

Colonizing Russia was always Hitler's primary objective. His desire was to exterminate 60 percent of the Russian population. When soldiers know that they will be executed (and not captured), they fight harder rather than surrender. Germany lacked the population or the production capacity to win a protracted war. And their racist ideology prevented them from incorporating much needed manpower.

Hitler could have mobilized Ukrainians to fight on the Axis-side against Russia. Obviously, the death camps were detrimental to the war effort. Manpower that could have been fighting on the frontlines was dedicated to running those camps. Many of academics Jews, and liberal-minded Germans fled Europe (brain drain). And many Jews, who would have otherwise been supporting the war effort as factory workers, were exterminated.

BigBuddy69
12-04-21, 17:00
I dislike Nazis but you've got to admire the Germans. The Germans fought the bloodiest military operation in human history which was operation Barbarossa. Incredibly, at the same time the Germans were battling the mighty Russians they were fighting the rest of the then world's superpowers on the western front. They were at war with the Americans, the British and almost the entirety of the rest of Europe. They lost but gave them hell:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKiLyEuIAPE&list=WL&index=40They also gave hell to the civilians, especially in Ukraine / Russia, which is not something to be proud about.

PaulInZurich
12-04-21, 18:12
A disco full of sweating, singing and dancing people is more dangerous (from Covid perspective) then a quiet brothel where you only are close to people you go to room with.Correct, plus they must realize that a lot of WGs will continue to work from apartments even if it is not legal anymore. The pimps need their money.

Sirioja
12-04-21, 18:32

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKiLyEuIAPE&list=WL&index=40Most of Germans were not nazi but had no choice to follow nazis or have big problems. Like most of wars, but a very dirty war. When I see Dachau direction when driving to Munich, I remember my grandmother who was young mother, was still afraid of Germans 60 years after, even she didn't go in these shameful deaths from gas camps. While wars, you can see men behavior.

The Cane
12-04-21, 18:36
Operation Overlord made Operation Sea Lion look like kid's play. They would not have stood a chance with the Royal Navy, it would have play out something like the Battle of Britain but quicker with a heavier defeat. They would have been ruined to try anything else and would have had to scale down their ambition.

And Hitler never believed he could do it, quote "On land I am a hero. At sea I am a coward. " They did not have enough surface fleet to support a landing and they were always on the run from the Royal Navy.I agree 100%!

The Cane
12-04-21, 18:48
They also gave hell to the civilians, especially in Ukraine / Russia, which is not something to be proud about.Have a look at these casualty numbers. Just shocking, especially for the Soviet Union and China (the brutal Japanese forces knew how to "give them hell" as well). Explains a lot about foreign relations for both Russia and China now. Each nation is determined to never be humiliated by the western powers and Japan ever again (Japan also humbled the Russians in war prior to WW2, on both land and at sea).

https://www.nationalww2museum.org/students-teachers/student-resources/research-starters/research-starters-worldwide-deaths-world-war

Pistons
12-04-21, 19:17
I believe in too many deaths, too many people becoming with handicap after covid, many losing their job, and unfortunately not finished yet when vaccines didn't kill spreading.And millions of serious adverse vaccine reactions.

Pistons
12-04-21, 19:21
Germany defeated France, taking more than one million prisoners, in 1940. The Royal Navy scuppered any realistic chance of invading Britain. The Americans only came in after the USA bankrupted Britain and the heavy lifting was done. The Americans gave the least and took the most. Thankfully, the sun is setting on the Evil Empire of the USA. I look forward to them being expelled from Guam, Hawaii and Puerto Rico.Unfortunately the Evil Empire of China would then take their place. So there is that as well. Or the evil empire of EU. Basically power corrupts wherever it goes. Anyone with power cannot be trusted. This is historical facts.

Pistons
12-04-21, 19:26
Alright Neo, keep fighting the good fight. We NPCs will make the best of this life.NPC's don't have life. The programmers needs to get a grip regarding this one.

Pistons
12-04-21, 19:34
End of story.We can agree that your story is quite short. Lacking argumentations? And mixing me up with another person? I twice waited 10 minutes for the morning train at west end in Berlin because the taxis didn't want to take a short ride to Charlottenburg. Can't recall any other incidents of this. Or once I took a taxi only to Friedrichsdorf and waited 15 minutes for the first train to Frankfurt hbf where my hotel was 2 min walk away.

Mursenary
12-04-21, 20:30
NPC's don't have life. The programmers needs to get a grip regarding this one.The fact that your ego is so hurt by this NPC declaring you unworthy must be quite ego crushing. Weirdo.

Pistons
12-04-21, 22:33
The fact that your ego is so hurt by this NPC declaring you unworthy must be quite ego crushing. Weirdo.Wrong. It's called in game feedback. Which is why my message was aimed at the programmers. Or the AI at the very least.

Mursenary
12-05-21, 01:53
Wrong. It's called in game feedback. Which is why my message was aimed at the programmers. Or the AI at the very least.Feelings hurt over NPC feedback also pathetic.

Pistons
12-05-21, 03:13
The simulation could just as well be a testing ground in order to check who is eligible to enter the House of Amenti. And at the end of your test, one would be asked the 42 questions of Osiris.

Turgid
12-05-21, 16:37
Unfortunately the Evil Empire of China would then take their place. So there is that as well. Or the evil empire of EU. Basically power corrupts wherever it goes. Anyone with power cannot be trusted. This is historical facts.This is so true. Every country in the world has given other countries hell. Britain, France and Belgium when they contrived to carve up the continent on the planet that was richest in minerals, Africa, they contrived to deny Germany their share. Germany did not take that lying down. Anyway, they are all one now and united in the EU.

Turgid
12-05-21, 16:43
Most of Germans were not nazi but had no choice to follow nazis or have big problems. Like most of wars, but a very dirty war. When I see Dachau direction when driving to Munich, I remember my grandmother who was young mother, was still afraid of Germans 60 years after, even she didn't go in these shameful deaths from gas camps. While wars, you can see men behavior.My grandfather fought against the Germans in World War I. He was a decorated veteran who brought up his family in strict military discipline. He died when my mom was quite young, my mom being the last of his children. He was shell shocked and never uttered a word about his experience, from all accounts.

Sirioja
12-05-21, 17:28
My grandfather fought against the Germans in World War I. He was a decorated veteran who brought up his family in strict military discipline. He died when my mom was quite young, my mom being the last of his children. He was shell shocked and never uttered a word about his experience, from all accounts.Remember all poor guys who returned from so dirty Vietnam war. Also such shame for Kosovo / Balkans / ex Yugoslavia religion war, not so long ago, when they lived together for centuries.

DrPoon
12-06-21, 04:20
My grandfather fought against the Germans in World War I. He was a decorated veteran who brought up his family in strict military discipline. He died when my mom was quite young, my mom being the last of his children. He was shell shocked and never uttered a word about his experience, from all accounts.Still to this day I don't understand how the USA engaged in mass hysteria by drafting millions of men and forcing them to fight and it seemed like they were happy to fight? I just can't see what was in it for them as it was like an extreme overreaction to an invasion of Hawaii. I mean Hawaii is nice but its not worth millions of people dying for.

DrPoon
12-06-21, 04:25
My grandfather fought against the Germans in World War I. He was a decorated veteran who brought up his family in strict military discipline. He died when my mom was quite young, my mom being the last of his children. He was shell shocked and never uttered a word about his experience, from all accounts.The huge fallout from WWII of course was the invasion of Palestine by the Jews who escaped. This set up decades of Jihads by Muslims against Israel / Palestine which then lead to the Al Qaeda bombing of NYC which lead to the 20 year Middle East War which then lead to Syrians and Iragis migraiting to Germany illegally starting from 2015 to presant.

Mursenary
12-06-21, 05:18
The huge fallout from WWII of course was the invasion of Palestine by the Jews who escaped. This set up decades of Jihads by Muslims against Israel / Palestine which then lead to the Al Qaeda bombing of NYC which lead to the 20 year Middle East War which then lead to Syrians and Iragis migraiting to Germany illegally starting from 2015 to presant.I agree with this general thought. Gifting this small piece of land led to over 3 quarter centuries of conflict. But remember it was the Brits who pushed this endeavor before America became Israeli muscle. At least it was the British sect of Hebrew influence that is.

Sirioja
12-06-21, 08:12
Still to this day I don't understand how the USA engaged in mass hysteria by drafting millions of men and forcing them to fight and it seemed like they were happy to fight? I just can't see what was in it for them as it was like an extreme overreaction to an invasion of Hawaii. I mean Hawaii is nice but its not worth millions of people dying for.Wars created good business in US. Fresh flesh, many young guys killed or fucked in mind, but big money made, useful for US economy. When countries under war fell, US became stronger. Covid is new kind of war. When Pfizer vaccine was found by Turkish Germans but who make big business now?

Pistons
12-06-21, 12:42
The huge fallout from WWII of course was the invasion of Palestine by the Jews who escaped. This set up decades of Jihads by Muslims against Israel / Palestine which then lead to the Al Qaeda bombing of NYC which lead to the 20 year Middle East War which then lead to Syrians and Iragis migraiting to Germany illegally starting from 2015 to presant.Why do you call one thing a migration, and another an invasion?

People are so brainwashed in today society, I have started realizing that there are a lot going on in regards to the Hindu Yugas:

The Kali Yuga which we are still living in is the lowest of them all. And at towards the end of this yuga humanity is supposed to all be selfish, egotistic, corrupt and above all else brainwashed while only being able to use 25% of our brain capacity. We entered the Kali Yuga at about the same time as we went from polytheism down to monotheism.

And now the Kali Yuga will end between spring 2024 and sometime in 2025. Corresponding with the rapid shift in the World3 simulation, and the collapse of capitalism. Which will usher in new currencies. And a new global system. No matter what Shwab wants. Question is just if Klaus and the gang can be trusted, or if they are remnants of the Kali Yuga themselves.

But towards the very end of the Kali Yuga, humanity will be more brainwashed due to everyone being corrupt than at any other time in the Yuga cycle. This is ancient religious history, and extremely interesting how it corresponds of covid, propaganda and other things we see of corruption all around us. Let alone the very fractional reserve extremely corrupt banking system our society is built around.

Hinduism is derived from the oldest religion of them all. Even older than the old Egyptian religion, which was a beliefs system of the Dwapar Yuga: The 2nd lowest, where we only are able to use 50% of our brain capacity.

What we know from the beliefs systems of the Treta Yuga, or even the highest Satya Yuga is very very little since there were major worldwide catastrophies erasing almost everything from that time. Atlantis being one civilization during one of those two highest Yugas.

Now at around 2025 after leaving the dark Kali Yuga behind, there will be a 300 year long enlightenment period where we move up towards the Dwapar Yuga again (the 2nd lowest Yuga).

Turgid
12-06-21, 14:35
Still to this day I don't understand how the USA engaged in mass hysteria by drafting millions of men and forcing them to fight and it seemed like they were happy to fight? I just can't see what was in it for them as it was like an extreme overreaction to an invasion of Hawaii. I mean Hawaii is nice but its not worth millions of people dying for.During world war II Japan saw east Asia as within their area of control. America had other ideas. Japan attacked Pearl harbor thinking that they could beat the US in the Pacific and attain hegemony over east Asia. They fancied their chances as they had beat Russia in a war in the early part of that century. The USA had everything to gain from their involvement in world wars I and II, they were the biggest winners and came out the most powerful country in the world.

Mursenary
12-06-21, 17:27
Why do you call one thing a migration, and another an invasion?

People are so brainwashed in today society, I have started realizing that there are a lot going on in regards to the Hindu Yugas:

The Kali Yuga which we are still living in is the lowest of them all. And at towards the end of this yuga humanity is supposed to all be selfish, egotistic, corrupt and above all else brainwashed while only being able to use 25% of our brain capacity. We entered the Kali Yuga at about the same time as we went from polytheism down to monotheism.

And now the Kali Yuga will end between spring 2024 and sometime in 2025. Corresponding with the rapid shift in the World3 simulation, and the collapse of capitalism. Which will usher in new currencies. And a new global system. No matter what Shwab wants. Question is just if Klaus and the gang can be trusted, or if they are remnants of the Kali Yuga themselves.

But towards the very end of the Kali Yuga, humanity will be more brainwashed due to everyone being corrupt than at any other time in the Yuga cycle. This is ancient religious history, and extremely interesting how it corresponds of covid, propaganda and other things we see of corruption all around us. Let alone the very fractional reserve extremely corrupt banking system our society is built around..One measure of (functional) intellect is the ability to identify your audience and having the discipline to present topics that they give a fuck about rather than presenting a tangental diatribe in which 9 out of 10 readers checks out after the 2 paragraph. You would think that a "communications expert" would know and utilize this fundamental concept.

BigBuddy69
12-06-21, 18:21
Why do you call one thing a migration, and another an invasion?

People are so brainwashed in today society, I have started realizing that there are a lot going on in regards to the Hindu Yugas:You also think that we are living in a simulation, that there are nanorobots in vaccines, and that the Evil Big Pharma is corrupting the doctors with pencils.

Are you able to be a little consistent from time to time?

McAdonis
12-06-21, 19:38
Still to this day I don't understand how the USA engaged in mass hysteria by drafting millions of men and forcing them to fight and it seemed like they were happy to fight? I just can't see what was in it for them as it was like an extreme overreaction to an invasion of Hawaii. I mean Hawaii is nice but its not worth millions of people dying for.Even before the attack on Hawaii, It is widely believed that FDR wanted to go to war. Public opinion and the isolationists in his own government were simply against him. Although not officially part of the war yet, FDR's speech here implores the American public to boost production in support of its Allies (Britain, China, Russia):

Staying true to his campaign pledge of several weeks earlier, that America would not declare war on the Axis powers unless it were attacked, the president still made a forceful case for American military support to Britain. “If Great Britain goes down,” he warned, “the Axis powers will control the continents of Europe, Asia, Africa, Australia and the high seas. … It is no exaggeration to say that all of us, in all the Americas, would be living at the point of a gun.”

To preserve universal freedom, the president urged, “we must have more ships, more guns, more plans—more of everything. We must be the great arsenal of democracy.The operative word here is "unless attacked". That said, USA did its best to financially cripple the Japanese war machine:

On 25 July 1941, Roosevelt froze all Japanese monetary assets held in the US, which immediately threatened Tokyo’s ability to supply its war machine. Japan’s cabinet board reported that “the empire will shortly be impoverished and unable to hold its own”. It predicted that the stocks of 8 out of 11 vital commodities would be depleted 50 per cent or more by 1942. Most significantly, Japan was unable to buy oil from Standard Oil of California, which had previously supplied some 80 per cent of its requirements.
The tense moments came in the last few weeks before the attack. By late November, USA had realized that a Japanese attack on American interests was imminent:

At the imperial conference on 5 November, Hirohito approved Yamamoto’s plan of attack. The following day, Ambassador Nomura presented Washington with final concessions, known as Proposal A, for a partial withdrawal of Japanese troops from China. The US rejected this offer, having learned from their codebreaking intercepts that another proposal would follow. On the 20 November, Japan’s Proposal B offered withdrawal from southern Indochina if the US would unfreeze Japan’s assets and refrain from supplying Chiang Kai-shek’s armies in China. Both proposals were declined. Aware from intercepts on 26 November that Japan would launch an attack sometime after 29 November, Roosevelt knew that war was all but inevitable. From detected troop movements, the assumption was that the target would be somewhere in south-east Asia, though there were uncertainties about the whereabouts of Yamamoto’s Combined Fleet. In fact, it was hiding under radio silence in the remote Kuril Islands, at the northernmost tip of Japan.

In the meantime, with nothing further to gain from negotiations, Cordell Hull, the US secretary of state, presented Ambassador Nomura with a 10-point ultimatum, including the demand that Japan withdraw from all of China and Indochina. Faced with utter defeat and humiliation if he accepted the American terms, Hirohito, at a conference with General Tojo on 1 December 1941, gave the final sanction for simultaneous attacks on Pearl Harbor, the Philippines and British Malaya.American war planning had already started. Three days before the attack:

The Chicago Tribune published a top-secret war plan, Rainbow Five on December 4, 1941, in which the War Department made preparation arrangements for war with Japan.

Mursenary
12-07-21, 00:20
Can't recall where I read it, but I remember something about new restrictions requiring "digital proof of vaccination" aka vaccination proof through QR codes.

So for non-EU travelers, you can get Vax cards converted at some German pharmacies:

https://www.stuttgartcitizen.com/news/local-pharmacies-offer-transcription-of-cdc-vaccine-cards-into-eu-digital-standard/

Mursenary
12-07-21, 00:27
Still to this day I don't understand how the USA engaged in mass hysteria by drafting millions of men and forcing them to fight and it seemed like they were happy to fight? I just can't see what was in it for them as it was like an extreme overreaction to an invasion of Hawaii. I mean Hawaii is nice but its not worth millions of people dying for.Well, we didn't see millions of American deaths in WW2. It was less than half a million.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1009819/total-us-military-fatalities-in-american-wars-1775-present/

I mean, Pearl Harbor was the first attack of American soil since 1812. It would seem that military retaliation wouldn't have been unjustified.

But yes, I think the theory that FDR wanted war and American intelligence actually had knowledge of Japanese plans but let it happen has merit.

Mursenary
12-07-21, 00:34
Correction, American intel knew of an imminent attack, but not necessarily on Hawaii.

Pistons
12-07-21, 03:31
You also think that we are living in a simulation, that there are nanorobots in vaccines, and that the Evil Big Pharma is corrupting the doctors with pencils.

Are you able to be a little consistent from time to time?Simulation: check (but its a very large one).

They are called nanoworms. We actually get them in us through the facial diapers also. So not only through the quackzines. And used in cooperation with infrared lasars, they enter our brain and can simulate neurons. This leads to the same mind control as is mentioned in regards to the Kali Yuga.

The pencils are just tokens. But the corruption is strong with these folks.

The red line through all of this tells the same story.

DrPoon
12-07-21, 06:38
Ironically in 1993 the USA passed an "Apology Law" regarding apologizing for stealing Hawaii in 1893 by having US citizens engage in a conspiracy to overthrow the King of Hawaii and ask to be annexxed. Thus the USA had no legitimate basis to defend Hawaii as it later admitted to stealing same.

https://www.govinfo.gov/content/pkg/STATUTE-107/pdf/STATUTE-107-Pg1510.pdf

Even before the attack on Hawaii, It is widely believed that FDR wanted to go to war. Public opinion and the isolationists in his own government were simply against him. Although not officially part of the war yet, FDR's speech here implores the American public to boost production in support of its Allies (Britain, China, Russia):

The operative word here is "unless attacked". That said, USA did its best to financially cripple the Japanese war machine:

The tense moments came in the last few weeks before the attack. By late November, USA had realized that a Japanese attack on American interests was imminent:

American war planning had already started. Three days before the attack:

BigBuddy69
12-07-21, 08:40
One measure of (functional) intellect is the ability to identify your audience and having the discipline to present topics that they give a fuck about rather than presenting a tangental diatribe in which 9 out of 10 readers checks out after the 2 paragraph. You would think that a "communications expert" would know and utilize this fundamental concept.Well technically the "comm expert" was hired to be the webmaster of his village's library no? Some kind of charity job?

ShooBree
12-07-21, 10:37
You also think that we are living in a simulation, that there are nanorobots in vaccines, and that the Evil Big Pharma is corrupting the doctors with pencils.

Are you able to be a little consistent from time to time?Why did you change the subject?

Pistons
12-07-21, 11:34
One measure of (functional) intellect is the ability to identify your audience and having the discipline to present topics that they give a fuck about rather than presenting a tangental diatribe in which 9 out of 10 readers checks out after the 2 paragraph. You would think that a "communications expert" would know and utilize this fundamental concept.Just for the record while wasting my time on you yet again:

Communication is always about adding something new. Not about mirroring others. Like when you always only mirror others, nothing new is created. You are then just a tool.

Turgid
12-07-21, 15:06
Well, we didn't see millions of American deaths in WW2. It was less than half a million.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1009819/total-us-military-fatalities-in-american-wars-1775-present/

I mean, Pearl Harbor was the first attack of American soil since 1812. It would seem that military retaliation wouldn't have been unjustified.

But yes, I think the theory that FDR wanted war and American intelligence actually had knowledge of Japanese plans but let it happen has merit.America thrives on war. Even wars that it loses such as Vietnam and Afghanistan. America was stronger than ever after Vietnam and is still the most powerful country on earth after Afghanistan. America will decline big time if there is world peace. Russia and China do not want war with the US for they know the consequences as nukes will be involved, they have been bending over backwards to avoid a confrontation. Furthermore war seems less likely under a Democrat government than under the Republicans.

All signs point to the next big war for the US being a civil war. The war will be white supremacists against the liberals. White supremacists have been arming themselves for decades. The liberal's ammunition have been words. Anyone else in the US seeing things differently? If you are on the ground and hear people talk you would know that something is brewing. In a military conflict it would be hard to see the liberals winning. How ironic it would be if the USA is governed under the same ideology they fought against in world war II.

Pistons
12-07-21, 15:22
Why did you change the subject?He is trying hard to use his brain beyond the 25% has been allotted during the Narrow dark Kali Yuga. And to think more divergently as is being done in any of the higher Yuga states. But by trying just that, he fails hard and falls into the trap of only rewriting other peoples ideas. Unfortunately however, even when trying that, he fails miserably when it comes to source context. This context error is a big sin according to Osiris, so his chance of entering the Halls of Amenti is thus reduced.

Pistons
12-07-21, 15:24
Oh, by the way. The Halls (or House) of Amenti is outside of this simulation. Or at the very least entering these will give you the option to choose which simulation to later enter after death.

Mursenary
12-07-21, 15:46
Just for the record while wasting my time on you yet again:

Communication is always about adding something new. Not about mirroring others. Like when you always only mirror others, nothing new is created. You are then just a tool.Communication is about communicating. As in, others need to hear it. And no one gave a damn about your rant on the Vedas.

You're lucky to be even having this interaction with me. In the physical world, our only interaction would be me telling you to go fetch my damn coffee.

Mursenary
12-07-21, 16:03
All signs point to the next big war for the US being a civil war. The war will be white supremacists against the liberals. White supremacists have been arming themselves for decades. The liberal's ammunition have been words. Anyone else in the US seeing things differently? If you are on the ground and hear people talk you would know that something is brewing. In a military conflict it would be hard to see the liberals winning. How ironic it would be if the USA is governed under the same ideology they fought against in world war II.It's mostly talk. I live in the heart of right wing disgruntle attitudes and very few people are willing to resort to physical conflict. Protests and riots have happened but all out physical conflict would quickly be squashed out by the state.

It doesn't matter who has the guns as the US military heads have shown to be rational minds, not showing even an inkling of support for the likes of the January 6th rioters.

Not many supremacists actually exist, but there are tons more people who are completely over the overreaching liberals. Most conservatives just want to be left alone and for social advocates and politicians to stop telling them what to do.

So no, I do not think there will be an extended military conflict between white supremacists and liberals anytime in the next 20 years.

Mursenary
12-07-21, 16:06
Well technically the "comm expert" was hired to be the webmaster of his village's library no? Some kind of charity job?Yes, putting him in a building that people don't actually visit was probably the right call on their part, like giving a child a meaningless task to get him to stop annoying the fuck out of other humans.

Mursenary
12-07-21, 16:30
America thrives on war. Even wars that it loses such as Vietnam and Afghanistan. America was stronger than ever after Vietnam and is still the most powerful country on earth after Afghanistan. America will decline big time if there is world peace. Russia and China do not want war with the US for they know the consequences as nukes will be involved, they have been bending over backwards to avoid a confrontation. Furthermore war seems less likely under a Democrat government than under the Republicans.
I mean, it's already begun, the decline that is. But that's all relative. The power gap has been so large for decades that there was only one direction to go. I personally think the equitable distribution of power and thus responsibility is a great thing. UK, Germany, Japan, and maybe even France are all in the positions to be able and should rise up and take on more global leadership positions. Unilateral American decisions should end. I may be American but I'm a global citizen first.

Nation versus nation wars may be mostly a thing of the past as that is the point of the United Nations and as you mentioned, the threat of nukes. That's probably why wars had to be justified by things like "ending terrorism. " Afghanistan wasn't really a war was it? And Iraq part 2 was really just a month followed by 8 years of occupation. Heck have any other nations engaged in wars outside of the US and our allies in the middle east?

McAdonis
12-07-21, 20:04
All signs point to the next big war for the US being a civil war. The war will be white supremacists against the liberals. White supremacists have been arming themselves for decades. The liberal's ammunition have been words. Anyone else in the US seeing things differently? If you are on the ground and hear people talk you would know that something is brewing. In a military conflict it would be hard to see the liberals winning.According to a poll, 46 percent of Americans believe that a civil war in the future is likely. I could envision violent unrest. Pockets of violence erupting. Two or three days. When I think civil-wars, I imagine state-sponsored warfare where opposing sides each have their own armies (tanks, aircraft etc). You reference "ammunition", so I imagine you are also thinking small-scale?

Most of the organizations talking about civil war are private, not public entities: When Southern states seceded in 1860, they had police forces, military organizations, and state-sponsored militias. That varies considerably from today, where the forces who have organized for internal violence are mostly private in nature. They are not sponsored by state or local governments and do not have the powers of government agencies. They are voluntary in nature and cannot compel others to join their causes.

There is no clear regional split: We do not have a North/South schism similar to what existed in the 19th century. There are urban/rural differences within specific states, with progressives dominating the cities while conservatives reside in rural communities. But that is a far different geographic divide than when one region could wage war on another. The lack of a distinctive or uniform geographic division limits the ability to confront other areas, organize supply chains, and mobilize the population. There can be local skirmishes between different forces, but not a situation where one state or region attacks another.

https://www.brookings.edu/blog/fixgov/2021/09/16/is-the-us-headed-for-another-civil-war/
Poverty, youth bulge and other factors are high predictors for violence. USA is the richest nation on earth, and it's population is relatively old.

Between 1970 and 1999, 80 percent of civil conflicts occurred in countries where 60 percent of the population or more were under the age of thirty, according to the PAI report. Today there are sixty-seven counties with youth bulges, of which sixty of them are experiencing social unrest and violence. Demographers are quick to stress that youth bulges do not solely explain these civil conflict, scorruption, ethno-religious tensions, poverty, and poor political institutions also play contributing rolesbut nor do they rule out as coincidence the predilection toward social unrest among states with large youth populations.

https://www.cfr.org/backgrounder/effects-youth-bulge-civil-conflicts.

McAdonis
12-07-21, 20:14
During world war II Japan saw east Asia as within their area of control. America had other ideas. Japan attacked Pearl harbor thinking that they could beat the US in the Pacific and attain hegemony over east Asia. They fancied their chances as they had beat Russia in a war in the early part of that century.Yes, I would agree that Japan thought they could defeat USA in the Pacific theater. But Japan was under no delusion that they could defeat USA in a war.

The day before the death of Sara Roosevelt, Franklin Roosevelt’s mother, the State Department’s rebuff of Japanese Prime Minister Konoye’s urgent request for a private talk with Roosevelt convinced the Japanese to begin serious plans for an attack.

At a cabinet meeting on September 6, 1941, Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto was told to attack unless Konoye somehow achieved peace terms with the United States that would not spark a revolution at home, an uprising in Korea, or the restoration of Chinese morale. Hirohito had been shot at twice, once by a Japanese communist, once by a Korean nationalist. The better men of two cabinets had been murdered or wounded because they were seen as too accommodating to the foreigners who wanted to colonize Japan or reduce the nation that had never lost a war in modern times to a vulnerable third-rate power. Konoye himself had been threatened with assassination if he made too many concessions, and there had been serious attempts to overthrow the emperor in favor of his brother or his son. Hirohito knew that his dynasty itself could be wiped out like the Romanovs or marginalized, as the Japanese themselves had done to the Korean royalty if he bowed to demands that the Japanese saw as not merely insulting but insane..

ShooBree
12-07-21, 20:53
America thrives on war. Even wars that it loses such as Vietnam and Afghanistan. America was stronger than ever after Vietnam and is still the most powerful country on earth after Afghanistan. America will decline big time if there is world peace. Russia and China do not want war with the US for they know the consequences as nukes will be involved, they have been bending over backwards to avoid a confrontation. Furthermore war seems less likely under a Democrat government than under the Republicans.

All signs point to the next big war for the US being a civil war. The war will be white supremacists against the liberals. White supremacists have been arming themselves for decades. The liberal's ammunition have been words. Anyone else in the US seeing things differently? If you are on the ground and hear people talk you would know that something is brewing. In a military conflict it would be hard to see the liberals winning. How ironic it would be if the USA is governed under the same ideology they fought against in world war II.LMFAO! Russia and China sure are "bending over backwards" to avoid war with the US. You really should open your eyes because you must not have a clue what's going on in the World.

Russia occupied Ukraine and went to war in Georgia.

China invaded Hong Kong, killed Indian soldiers at the border, threatens to invade Taiwan and terrorize their neighbors in the South China Sea.

China and Russia are actively looking for war.

Pistons
12-07-21, 22:43
Communication is about communicating. As in, others need to hear it. And no one gave a damn about your rant on the Vedas.

You're lucky to be even having this interaction with me. In the physical world, our only interaction would be me telling you to go fetch my damn coffee.You were bragging about lifting 110 kg in benchpress. Enough said.

Pistons
12-07-21, 23:23
I mean, it's already begun, the decline that is. But that's all relative. The power gap has been so large for decades that there was only one direction to go. I personally think the equitable distribution of power and thus responsibility is a great thing. UK, Germany, Japan, and maybe even France are all in the positions to be able and should rise up and take on more global leadership positions. Unilateral American decisions should end. I may be American but I'm a global citizen first.

Nation versus nation wars may be mostly a thing of the past as that is the point of the United Nations and as you mentioned, the threat of nukes. That's probably why wars had to be justified by things like "ending terrorism. " Afghanistan wasn't really a war was it? And Iraq part 2 was really just a month followed by 8 years of occupation. Heck have any other nations engaged in wars outside of the US and our allies in the middle east?This all depends on how The Great Reset is handled. How automation and the new currency will be used. And the morals of the people in power.

A rich country is never measured by it's GDP alone.

Mursenary
12-07-21, 23:46
You were bragging about lifting 110 kg in benchpress. Enough said.Shut up and go get my coffee you insignificant social retard.

DrPoon
12-08-21, 06:49
The news reports that people with two vaccine doses plus a booster supposedly are protected against severe Omicron disease.

How convenient this corresponds with the current impetus to give boosters to all people 16 years of age and older.

Then in three months when the special Omicron booster comes out I predict the studies will show that everyone will need the Omicron booster!

It should go on like this every 6 to 12 months until billions of dollars is given from the government to Pfizer.

Sirioja
12-08-21, 07:58
Mutti will go to sleep now as she wish and Germany which is so fine under covid since 1 month, according to US internet, but plan to make vaccine compulsory soon. Very surprising brothels remain open, when despite 2 G+ but real playfield to spread and bring back at home, not only children at school who spread the most at the moment.

Turgid
12-08-21, 15:29
LMFAO! Russia and China sure are "bending over backwards" to avoid war with the US. You really should open your eyes because you must not have a clue what's going on in the World.

Russia occupied Ukraine and went to war in Georgia.

China invaded Hong Kong, killed Indian soldiers at the border, threatens to invade Taiwan and terrorize their neighbors in the South China Sea.

China and Russia are actively looking for war.What does Russia's relation with the Ukraine and Georgia have to do with the US? That certainly is not provoking an attack by the US. Hong Kong and Taiwan, really? US should attack China for that? India killed Chinese soldiers too. I am not supporting any of these countries but they are securing their own borders and not doing anything untoward near the USA.

Turgid
12-08-21, 15:46
According to a poll, 46 percent of Americans believe that a civil war in the future is likely. I could envision violent unrest. Pockets of violence erupting. Two or three days. When I think civil-wars, I imagine state-sponsored warfare where opposing sides each have their own armies (tanks, aircraft etc). You reference "ammunition", so I imagine you are also thinking small-scale?....I'm thinking small scale initially then escalating eventually. Many people I chat with think civil military strife will happen. Others have views similar to Mursenary that the military will quash any such eventuality. However, there are many white supremacists in the US police which is highly militarized. Also no doubt they are in the military as well.

Furthermore they are much more organized than is portrayed by the media. The people shown as Trumpists brandishing flags are on the fringe, it is much more serious than that. I think there is going to be a violent conflict for the future of America.

Sirioja
12-08-21, 18:06
The news reports that people with two vaccine doses plus a booster supposedly are protected against severe Omicron disease.

How convenient this corresponds with the current impetus to give boosters to all people 16 years of age and older.

Then in three months when the special Omicron booster comes out I predict the studies will show that everyone will need the Omicron booster!

It should go on like this every 6 to 12 months until billions of dollars is given from the government to Pfizer.Nobody know more for SA omicron than rabbit spreading and there will be many deaths more. New Angelo want to make vaccine compulsory in Germany on beginning of next year.

Sirioja
12-08-21, 18:16
What does Russia's relation with the Ukraine and Georgia have to do with the US? That certainly is not provoking an attack by the US. Hong Kong and Taiwan, really? US should attack China for that? India killed Chinese soldiers too. I am not supporting any of these countries but they are securing their own borders and not doing anything untoward near the USA.I agree with US and Australia boycotting Chinese Olympics, I wish France will do same when we can t accept China behavior and for Suan Peng.

Pistons
12-08-21, 18:57

It should go on like this every 6 to 12 months until billions of dollars is given from the government to Pfizer.Even the propaganda channels doesn't seem to have the same memo these days:

https://news.sky.com/story/covid-19-first-lab-tests-on-omicron-in-south-africa-suggest-pfizer-vaccine-may-be-up-to-40-times-less-effective-against-new-variant-12489417

Sirioja
12-09-21, 06:53
I agree with US and Australia boycotting Chinese Olympics, I wish France will do same when we can t accept China behavior and for Suan Peng.Also UK and Canada now. Not athletes, but politics boycotting. We want Shuan Peng to be free.

DrPoon
12-09-21, 11:11
What does Russia's relation with the Ukraine and Georgia have to do with the US? That certainly is not provoking an attack by the US. Hong Kong and Taiwan, really? US should attack China for that? India killed Chinese soldiers too. I am not supporting any of these countries but they are securing their own borders and not doing anything untoward near the USA.The USA supports securing the border of Ukraine! However the border of the USA can have any invasion it wants from Mexico.

Thus, Putin should instead invade Baja California and take over Tijuana and stock up all the strip clubs in Tijuana with hot blonde Russian girls.

DrPoon
12-09-21, 11:25
Even the propaganda channels doesn't seem to have the same memo these days:

https://news.sky.com/story/covid-19-first-lab-tests-on-omicron-in-south-africa-suggest-pfizer-vaccine-may-be-up-to-40-times-less-effective-against-new-variant-12489417The "4th Dose" in the works. Unbelievable!

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/12/08/omicron-pfizer-ceo-says-we-may-need-fourth-covid-vaccine-doses-sooner-than-expected.html

Pistons
12-09-21, 15:05
The "4th Dose" in the works. Unbelievable!

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/12/08/omicron-pfizer-ceo-says-we-may-need-fourth-covid-vaccine-doses-sooner-than-expected.htmlThis is old news really: https://www.timesofisrael.com/virus-czar-calls-to-begin-readying-for-eventual-4th-vaccine-dose/.

And considering Omicron, I suspect there will soon be a 5th dosage as well. Just give it a month or two for them to get some "data". Of course not everyone will have had 4 dosages first. But for those early out the gate.

Not that it really matters. What matters more is the oil, gas and energy crisis. That is the key to this entire situation.

https://www.spglobal.com/platts/en/market-insights/latest-news/oil/120721-global-oil-supply-demand-to-find-balance-in-early-2022-ease-pressure-on-prices-eia

The data has suggested for a long time that the pressure would be rough and suggest oil prices in the hundreads of dollars a barrel for oil towards 2022. But Covid lockdowns have saved people from that scenario. Just sucks when one is an oil exporter.

Still, in the long term, we won't be able to produce even close to the amount of oil (and even gas) that we are today. So lockdowns will go on. Especially until we get enough of that green energy up and going.

Pistons
12-09-21, 15:18
Always listen to Israel on these things. They are usually in the know. Not because of some draconic reason, but because of certain links to global supply and demands (investment banks). And thus the leaders of global communication.

One can always say the communication is wrong, and I agree. But that's a result of state theorists doing the bad bidding for a few hundred years or even longer. And is historical legacy stemming from books on propaganda.

If people had understood the same issues the ruling elite understand, most people would have done most of the same. And by ruling elite, what I mean is think tanks with links to media channels who get fed information when its needed. So its not an elite at all, but a lot of small pawns in a big structural circle.

But energy is the main driver of this crisis. Not covid-19. As it is with the CO2 budgets, global warming and so on. We have just reached the carrying capacity on this planet in terms of these certain raw materials. At least until we change our game.

How long there will be lockdowns and covid jabs all depends on how fast we get those wind mills up, how fast we get those fusion reactors up, and how fast we build out more hydro and solar power. Although solar isn't always very green at all. Some estimate that this will ease at around 2024, while others suggest closer to 2030. But the expected glut in oil prices especially as a (possibly planned) result of the 2015 price collapse due to shale (given the 7 year lag in buildout) will improve slightly throughout 2022 as new fields finally starts production. Lets just see if that's enough. It might not be.

Ararat
12-09-21, 23:51
Always listen to Israel on these things. They are usually in the know.For the record I think we should comment that Israel bought the vaccine early so that they would get it first.

Pistons
12-10-21, 10:25
For the record I think we should comment that Israel bought the vaccine early so that they would get it first.Only if you still think the quackzine has any effect at all. LOL!

Pistons
12-10-21, 10:45
If you like alternative theories, CIA do have one regarding global catastrophies:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6947201/Jesus-scholar-lived-India-book-classified-CIA-claims.html

The fact that still large parts of this book is still classified suggests there is something. Parts of it is also probably just pseudoscience. But it makes you think, and I bet there are some old texts held by CIA, or even the Vaticans secret records that has information regarding these things that most people don't know about.

So if there is a link or not towards the necessity of moving into space, reduce the world population or change from fossile fuels into renewables is not that far fetched.

I personally think the world is growing rapidly at certain stages. Weather or not we have this ping pong polar shift is a bit more questionable. But the earths core is in the form of a T with bulges towards Congo and the mid pacific, so it is possible.

DrPoon
12-10-21, 13:11
For the record I think we should comment that Israel bought the vaccine early so that they would get it first.As soon as Israel got everyone reupped on the first round of vaccines of course it prevented the Palestinians from getting vaccinated and then commenced some clean up anti-terror operations in Palestine territory. Of course, this is exactly what the Wuhan Lab in China had in mind when it designed the Coronavirus bioweapon -- vaccinate the winning side whilst the loosing side gets sick and can't fight whilst sick. Then if the loosing side gains natural immunity, switch up the Coronavirus bioweapon and tweak the fake messenger RNA vaccine to cover for the new version of the bioweapon.

All the while the rich corporations and pharmaceutical companies get richer and the poor loose their homes and become homeless in the USA. But the USA taxdollars went to fund the Wuhan lab and caused the entire mess.

DrPoon
12-10-21, 15:27
If you like alternative theories, CIA do have one regarding global catastrophies:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6947201/Jesus-scholar-lived-India-book-classified-CIA-claims.html

The fact that still large parts of this book is still classified suggests there is something. Parts of it is also probably just pseudoscience. But it makes you think, and I bet there are some old texts held by CIA, or even the Vaticans secret records that has information regarding these things that most people don't know about.

So if there is a link or not towards the necessity of moving into space, reduce the world population or change from fossile fuels into renewables is not that far fetched.

I personally think the world is growing rapidly at certain stages. Weather or not we have this ping pong polar shift is a bit more questionable. But the earths core is in the form of a T with bulges towards Congo and the mid pacific, so it is possible.So Jesus didn't have any effect on the Hindus? There was no civilization in Europe at the time of Jesus so it seems like the only other place to go.

Mursenary
12-10-21, 16:06
Nobody know more for SA omicron than rabbit spreading and there will be many deaths more. New Angelo want to make vaccine compulsory in Germany on beginning of next year.Weeks later, as of December 9th, the World Health Organization still declares zero deaths reported from Omicron.

Mursenary
12-10-21, 16:31
The USA supports securing the border of Ukraine! However the border of the USA can have any invasion it wants from Mexico.Speaking of propaganda.

Mursenary
12-10-21, 16:40
I'm thinking small scale initially then escalating eventually. Many people I chat with think civil military strife will happen. Others have views similar to Mursenary that the military will quash any such eventuality. However, there are many white supremacists in the US police which is highly militarized. Also no doubt they are in the military as well.

Furthermore they are much more organized than is portrayed by the media. The people shown as Trumpists brandishing flags are on the fringe, it is much more serious than that. I think there is going to be a violent conflict for the future of America.So you think white supremacists exists in large numbers in America? I'm not talking about people who have hierarchal attitudes toward culture, but actual racists that believe in racial hierarchies? I'm not so certain.

But yeah, it's not hard to organize people these days. A simple social media blast can reach hundreds of thousands in a matter of minutes.

The question is, how many people live on the extremes who who feel passionate enough to take up arms?

How many sympathizers can the extremists win over to risk professional and occupational exile knowing that everything they do can be video taped and put on social media for the world to see.

Hell, a good half of people who voted for Donald Trump would not even declare so on an anonymous poll. People are cowards and don't have the balls to actually stand up for their beliefs, not to mention lazy as fuck.

Mursenary
12-10-21, 16:44
According to a poll, 46 percent of Americans believe that a civil war in the future is likely. I could envision violent unrest. Pockets of violence erupting. Two or three days. When I think civil-wars, I imagine state-sponsored warfare where opposing sides each have their own armies (tanks, aircraft etc). You reference "ammunition", so I imagine you are also thinking small-scale?

Poverty, youth bulge and other factors are high predictors for violence. USA is the richest nation on earth, and it's population is relatively old.The "war" will continue to be fought in congressional chambers, virtually in tweets, cringing facebook memes, and in uncomfortable office spaces. The tipping point will be if liberal, politically correct HR departments over reach and start affecting people's wallets. As long as they're financially subdued, conservative people will not fight.

Pistons
12-10-21, 19:44
So Jesus didn't have any effect on the Hindus? There was no civilization in Europe at the time of Jesus so it seems like the only other place to go.Nobody cares about Jesus. Even if that article referes to that short mention in the book. The book mentions some far more interesting things than Jesus. Although most should be taken with a healthy big train of salt. But yeah, the Hindu religion probably stems from the oldest of the religions we still have today.

Mursenary
12-10-21, 23:19
So Jesus didn't have any effect on the Hindus? There was no civilization in Europe at the time of Jesus so it seems like the only other place to go.There might have been a little empire in Europe called Rome during the time of Jesus Christ. I think they might have put him on a cross or something like that. Obscure pieces of history.

Paulie97
12-11-21, 00:19
The "war" will continue to be fought in congressional chambers, virtually in tweets, cringing facebook memes, and in uncomfortable office spaces. The tipping point will be if liberal, politically correct HR departments over reach and start affecting people's wallets. As long as they're financially subdued, conservative people will not fight.I suppose this would depend on how you define conservative, if January 6th, coup attempts, or varieties of domestic terrorism count. Self-proclaimed conservatives lead the way in it all. In this recent DHS report put together during the Trump administration, Antifa isn't even mentioned.

https://www.dhs.gov/sites/default/files/publications/2020_10_06_homeland-threat-assessment.pdf

It also doesn't help that most Republicans buy into the stolen election myth, but you have the talking points and buzz words down, as an Asian immigrant from Georgia who think's he's one of the boys but isn't and never will be. Wink.

I'd agree though that full scale Civil War is unlikely, though more violence is very possible while Trumpism remains strong.

BobNSuzy
12-11-21, 00:45
So Jesus didn't have any effect on the Hindus? There was no civilization in Europe at the time of Jesus so it seems like the only other place to go.Some can argue that Jesus was Jewish and the Jews were Hindus and whatever changes have been made since then are a matter of translation and interpretation. I am sure that is incorrect to a degree but some look at what was written as a product of it's time and speculate about interpretation. It does sound like a plausible course of history. Considering that the people that were Hindu are still Hindu it did not gravitate there. It gravitated to the Roman Empire and then Europe and the Catholic Church. That is my thought experiment. I probably don't even know what you all are talking about.

Mursenary
12-11-21, 04:48
It also doesn't help that most Republicans buy into the stolen election myth, but you have the talking points and buzz words down, as an Asian immigrant from Georgia who think's he's one of the boys but isn't and never will be. Wink.

I'd agree though that full scale Civil War is unlikely, though more violence is very possible while Trumpism remains strong.That's where you're wrong. I certainly am not one of the boys. I'm way better than that archetype or any minority archetype.

To be fair, at least half of "the boys" don't think the way you portray them. Are you white? Do you think that way? Sad way to live if so.

I'll be honest, and with due respect, I think your tendency to classify all conservative white people into that "better than you" group is an equally troublesome problem, maybe even worse. Some / half / even most, sure. Judging all people of a certain demographic and voting pattern is straight self-racist hatemongering.

Talking to some millenials and GenZers might give you a better grasp on reality. We after all, make up the ages of 18-40. GenX and Boomer experiences make up less than half of all American experiences and racial attitudes. What you think is the dominant-prevalent racial attitude has changed from your generation.

To be honest, regarding this topic, I like the new generation better than yours and even my own.

I implore you to update your belief system before making this same erroneous, out-of-date comment for the 5th time, respectfully.

Neurosynth
12-11-21, 09:11
Violent protests in Europe over COVID restrictions:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-59363256.ampThese are not protests against vaccination. That's the lie put forward as a punching bag.

These were international fascism rallies. It's the classic double cross of promising "freedom" when in fact dictatorship is what will result.

Neurosynth
12-11-21, 09:19
Again these vaccines are all fake and not real vaccines.It's irresponsible to spread disinformation like this. It's possibly criminal if you are posing as a doctor when you are not.

The efficacy of the vaccines is obvious in every community. Go to the hospital. Almost everyone in a bed with COVID-19 will be unvaccinated.

Stop killing people with lies.

Sirioja
12-11-21, 09:43
It's irresponsible to spread disinformation like this. It's possibly criminal if you are posing as a doctor when you are not.

The efficacy of the vaccines is obvious in every community. Go to the hospital. Almost everyone will be unvaccinated.

Stop killing people with lies.I agree, even I would not have vaccine if I could be free, but in France, 80% badly sick are not vaccinated and when already too many deaths, would have been much worst without vaccine despite not really known efficiency but big business. When Germany is in big trouble since November, they should make vaccine compulsory, when already no vaccine no brothel.

Neurosynth
12-11-21, 09:59
Only for me, not an advice, but I worry more about vaccine than covid..Sirioja, you've been wrong on hobby related health issues for years. Now you are contributing to anti-vax paranoia.

To date 5. 3 MILLION people have died from COVID-19.

How many people have died from the vaccine?

Stop killing people with lies.

Sirioja
12-11-21, 10:00
Weeks later, as of December 9th, the World Health Organization still declares zero deaths reported from Omicron.Just because still mainly delta, but already known SA Omicron spread very fast and vaccines are mostly efficient for just tomorrow. So many countries are now rushing for third dose when delta is since Summer. Winter will be long, Germany planning to make vaccine compulsory soon, when under delta since Summer.

Sirioja
12-11-21, 10:13
Sirioja, you've been wrong on hobby related health issues for years. Now you are contributing to anti-vax paranoia.

Stop killing people with lies.Didn't I write only for me, not advice for others, when I agree vaccine is useful for weak and at risk, but I didn't like at all sensation in my body and I'm really not in hurry for new dose.

PaulInZurich
12-11-21, 11:25
... There was no civilization in Europe at the time of Jesus...Right, it's not like the Greek and Roman civilizations had any influence on European history.

DrPoon
12-11-21, 12:02
It's irresponsible to spread disinformation like this. It's possibly criminal if you are posing as a doctor when you are not.

The efficacy of the vaccines is obvious in every community. Go to the hospital. Almost everyone in a bed with COVID-19 will be unvaccinated.

Stop killing people with lies.Why don't you focus on the Wuhan lab that started this fiasco? And the USA government that funded it!

The Cane
12-11-21, 12:40
These are not protests against vaccination. That's the lie put forward as a punching bag.I didn't post the article to suggest it was about protests against vaccination. It's about protests against restrictions. For your information, I am fully vaccinated plus received a booster.

Turgid
12-11-21, 15:43
....The question is, how many people live on the extremes who who feel passionate enough to take up arms?....All that is required is for some powerful orator to stir up the passions. Trump is definitely not that person. I do not see anyone of that ability. They all seem to be numbskulls. The non arrival of such a person will clearly retard the occurrence of a civil war. Another impediment would be the absence of a north / south divide like 1861. Extremists are scattered all over the place. However, all it takes is a spark to light the tinder. The extreme right owns a huge arsenal of arms and ammunition.

The Cane
12-11-21, 16:15
All that is required is for some powerful orator to stir up the passions. Trump is definitely not that person. I do not see anyone of that ability. They all seem to be numbskulls. The non arrival of such a person will clearly retard the occurrence of a civil war. Another impediment would be the absence of a north / south divide like 1861. Extremists are scattered all over the place. However, all it takes is a spark to light the tinder. The extreme right owns a huge arsenal of arms and ammunition.It may appear that evil has the advantage, and maybe initially it does, and will win. But in the end, good prevails (ex, Union over the Confederacy, Allies over the Axis). Nobody said it will be easy, and maybe great losses will add up at the start of the conflict, but good shall prevail.

PaulInZurich
12-11-21, 17:41
Hey, look this post makes sense, what happened?

80% badly sick are not vaccinated and when already too many deaths, would have been much worst without vaccine..Less than 20 minutes later.

..vaccines are mostly efficient for just tomorrow...Nevermind.

ShooBree
12-11-21, 18:15
The biggest internal threat against USA is the left-wing terrorists of the BLM-movement. We all saw how those left-wing terrorists terrorized the country for months. The libtard politicians must be held accountable for encouraging the terrorists.

Sirioja
12-11-21, 19:26
Hey, look this post makes sense, what happened?

Less than 20 minutes later.

Nevermind.Yes, third dose since beginning of the year and not finished. Pfizer will be very rich.

Pistons
12-11-21, 20:39
Sirioja, you've been wrong on hobby related health issues for years. Now you are contributing to anti-vax paranoia.

Stop killing people with lies.The average age of those dying from covid is probably 90 years old.

While there are over 2 million registered serious side effects from covid only in EU and USA. And we know most medical institutions try to hide these figures. And a lot of people also don't tell their doctors. Thus there are about 4-5 times as many registered serious side effects harming women than men. Plus probably an even larger number in China, India and elsewhere. And the side effects ruin the lives of people of all ages. Not just those who would otherwise have died in 1-2 years anyway.

Pfizer tried to hide a lot of the data regarding side effects during this last court submission regarding which side effects they have received information of. But vaers and the European counterpart do show some figures even if the details of the various side effects are hidden there.

Pistons
12-11-21, 20:51
OK, I can't find Neurosynths original post. But that guy has shown multiple times here how wrong he is again and again.

And now he wants mouth curbs on his political opponents?

Which banana state are you from Neurosynth? It doesn't sound very intellectually nor morally advanced. Reminding me of certain regimes I should even have to mention here.

But then again, USA want to jail Julian Assange as well, so there is that also.

No wonder the people on the moon don't want people on the earth to expand. Not advanced enough. Morally nor intellectually.

Pistons
12-11-21, 21:04
I have started listening to Martenson after realizing he is one real doctor who just happens to mirror most of my views on this (at least regarding covid and energy):

https://youtu.be/pfGbdUjcrmA

Pistons
12-11-21, 21:32
And here is some of the Pfizer safety data:

https://youtu.be/wCbohvmiigY

The other link was regarding the excess deaths in some us states and the UK. As well as total morbidity caused by the quackzine in just 1 year. Reported to WHO. Although the data for the other vaccines are wrong given I have posted official EU data on that here previously. At least for covid it is slightly more in line with some reporting.

BigBuddy69
12-11-21, 22:17
The average age of those dying from covid is probably 90 years old.
https://dc-covid.site.ined.fr/en/presentation/q7/

Total bullshit as usual but you probably don't know how to compute a weighted mean.

While there are over 2 million registered serious side effects from covid only in EU and USA.Bullshit again and once again, no source.

Mursenary
12-12-21, 02:16
Just because still mainly delta, but already known SA Omicron spread very fast and vaccines are mostly efficient for just tomorrow. So many countries are now rushing for third dose when delta is since Summer. Winter will be long, Germany planning to make vaccine compulsory soon, when under delta since Summer.Yes you correctly listed the seasons of the year and government plan of action.

ShooBree
12-12-21, 11:37

Total bullshit as usual but you probably don't know how to compute a weighted mean.

Bullshit again and once again, no source.In Sweden the median age of those dying with Covid-19 is somewhere between 80 and 90 years. Around 95% are 60 or older, 90% are 70 or older.

People worrying about Covid-19 are the weakest and most unfit to survive.

BigBuddy69
12-12-21, 14:36
Yes you correctly listed the seasons of the year and government plan of action.Actually spring and autumn are missing.

Pistons
12-12-21, 16:24

Bullshit again and once again, no source.If you don't know where to check the numbers, you are pretty dumb. I have linked the European source here several times. The US source is vaers, but I don't have that bookmarked ATM. I did write a source for the total global serious side effects reported in to WHO though: almost 2.5 million. As seen in the first video I linked here.

The 90 year old is of course a slight exaggerated, but not by much!

Pistons
12-12-21, 16:33
I think this is the 4th time I am posting this link here:

https://www.adrreports.eu/en/search_subst.html#.

EU side effects reported in officially. Scrolls down to the 4 covid vaccines in use. Actually it should have had sputnik also, as that is in use in some countries also. But it just goes to show that some numbers are hidden. Also, the skew towards women suggest men are not reporting in too.

Turgid
12-12-21, 18:11
It may appear that evil has the advantage, and maybe initially it does, and will win. But in the end, good prevails (ex, Union over the Confederacy, Allies over the Axis). Nobody said it will be easy, and maybe great losses will add up at the start of the conflict, but good shall prevail.I admire your optimism. Reminds me of my arguments at college. However, I think we ought to go further back in history, I mean much further like from the age of Lower Mesopotamia, thousands of years ago. For millennia the people who accumulated the most power always attacked and prevailed over their neighbors. They were the ones who worked harder, got the best land, acquired the most weapons, ate the better food, had the most offspring and then became empires. Egypt, the Assyrians, the Persians, Rome, the Vikings, the Normans, the Goths, the Franks, the Vandals, the Huns, the Mongols, the Holy Roman Empire, the Ottomans. All were not good. They committed the worst atrocities on the innocent and harmless. Yet they all prevailed. Why? Because they were powerful. Fortune favors the bold. Nature favors the strong. It happens as well in the animal kingdom.

You said good will prevail. Who are the good? Are they the ones being taken advantage of now? Are they good because they are not strong? What will happen if they become strong and those who are now strong become weak? History can answer that question.

The Cane
12-12-21, 18:22
I admire your optimism. Reminds me of my arguments at college. However, I think we ought to go further back in history, I mean much further like from the age of Lower Mesopotamia, thousands of years ago. For millennia the people who accumulated the most power always attacked and prevailed over their neighbors. They were the ones who worked harder, got the best land, acquired the most weapons, ate the better food, had the most off spring and then became empires. Egypt, the Assyrians, the Persians, Rome, the Huns, the Mongols, the Holy Roman Empire, the Ottomans. All were not good. They committed genocide on the innocent and harmless. Yet they all prevailed. Why? Because they were powerful. Nature favors the strong. It happens as well in the animal kingdom.

You said good will prevail. Who are the good? Are they the ones being taken advantage of now? Are they good because they are not strong? What will happen if they become strong and those who are now strong become weak? History can answer that question.The one thing I know for certain about history is this. All empires rise and fall. I say again. All empires rise and fall. That means that one day so too shall the American empire fall. We don't know when. We don't know how (sometimes the threat comes from within versus from outside sources, so it indeed could be another devastating civil war that tears the nation apart for good). Now, this doesn't necessarily mean that the empire will somehow just vanish from the face of the earth. It may still be around, but in some other more limited, less powerful form (like the United Kingdom). But just like all others before it, the American empire most assuredly shall one day fall from its lofty perch. Any learned student of history understands all of this. Now, I don't want to be around to see it, and the consequences that follow. We'll both be long gone before it happens.

Turgid
12-12-21, 18:24
The biggest internal threat against USA is the left-wing terrorists of the BLM-movement. We all saw how those left-wing terrorists terrorized the country for months. The libtard politicians must be held accountable for encouraging the terrorists.How can the biggest internal threat to the USA be people who have no arms and ammunition? No military strength whatsoever? All they have are mouths to attack with words. They can be wiped out in a minute by the highly militarized right wing.

Sirioja
12-12-21, 18:30
How can the biggest internal threat to the USA be people who have no arms and ammunition? No military strength whatsoever? All they have are mouths to attack with words. They can be wiped out in a minute by the highly militarized right wing.Or maybe free weapons to kill in schools, universities, churches, streets, when no more Chiricahuas.

PedroMorales
12-12-21, 18:39
How can the biggest internal threat to the USA be people who have no arms and ammunition? No military strength whatsoever? All they have are mouths to attack with words. They can be wiped out in a minute by the highly militarized right wing.The American right, as you call them, have a few pop guns. Stupid American women like to open carry and cater to that market, using their kids as toys as props. You probably missed the BLM vermin torching cities to get Let's Go Brandon elected. You probably even think the Clintons do not belong at the end of ropes (depends how you define is). Yet surely even you know the US have a military who are serial war criminals. Google what happened at Waco.

Your previous post, with a shopping list of long-gone empires is a waste. Why not concentrate on all the land the USA stole, from sea to shining sea, in Puerto Rico, in Guam and in Hawaii. Let's Go USA.

ShooBree
12-12-21, 19:47
How can the biggest internal threat to the USA be people who have no arms and ammunition? No military strength whatsoever? All they have are mouths to attack with words. They can be wiped out in a minute by the highly militarized right wing.Arent you the dude who hilariously and incorrectly enough claimed that Russia and China are bending over backwards to avoid däare? LMFAO! You really need to open your eyes and see what's actually happening.

The BLM terrorists destroyed cities all over the country for months and you act is they aren't the biggest internal threat. LMFAO! You are clearly not swing things föare what they actually are.

So the BLM terrorists set fire on cities, looted cars and so on only using their words according to you! LMFAO! Tid impressive how much harm they can do only using their words according to you.

You must have watched Harry Potter way too much because what you write have nothing to do with reality.

BigBuddy69
12-12-21, 23:18
I think this is the 4th time I am posting this link here:

https://www.adrreports.eu/en/search_subst.html#.

EU side effects reported in officially. Scrolls down to the 4 covid vaccines in use. Actually it should have had sputnik also, as that is in use in some countries also. But it just goes to show that some numbers are hidden. Also, the skew towards women suggest men are not reporting in too.You should try to read the important messages.

https://www.adrreports.eu/en/covid19_message.html

Like suspected for example. Also there is zero mentions of 'serious' side effects. I had diarrhea and felt sick for one or two days after the 2nd injection (and pain in the arm), this is not what I call 'serious'.

Sirioja
12-13-21, 08:45
UK crazy Johnson in panic under SA Omicron exploding there, so Western EU will get again their gift after Christmas and new year, after their mutant 1 year ago.

Sharks seem to worry to be closed, on my Friday visit, asking to put on mask when moving, but impossible with Balkanians at night.

DrPoon
12-13-21, 13:32
You should try to read the important messages.

Like suspected for example. Also there is zero mentions of 'serious' side effects. I had diarrhea and felt sick for one or two days after the 2nd injection (and pain in the arm), this is not what I call 'serious'.I think you will probably feel worse after your third and fourth injections. The third injection is needed or else there is no Omicron protection.

DrPoon
12-13-21, 13:43
Arent you the dude who hilariously and incorrectly enough claimed that Russia and China are bending over backwards to avoid dare? LMFAO! You really need to open your eyes and see what's actually happening.

The BLM terrorists destroyed cities all over the country for months and you act is they aren't the biggest internal threat. LMFAO! You are clearly not swing things fare what they actually are.

So the BLM terrorists set fire on cities, looted cars and so on only using their words according to you! LMFAO! Tid impressive how much harm they can do only using their words according to you.

You must have watched Harry Potter way too much because what you write have nothing to do with reality.You are mistaken about the so called right wing militias in the USA. These have no power over any government and cannot do anything to kill anyone since they will be put in jail by the government and as well the right wing idealogues will support prosecution of same.

This if one is a criminal and especially a violent criminal, it is best to be a Democrat and commit crimes in a liberal state. The people committing crimes in conservative states will end up executed or in jail for life. The struggle is not so much between left and right is is more the Marxist struggle between proletariat and bourgeioise. There is more wealth inequality which is driving unrest and the rich in the USA are using race tension as a distraction to keep everyone's minds away that they are being robbed blind. Crony corporation capitalism is taking money from the government and funneling it to corporate presidents and property owners. The government is of course borrowing from future generations which will never be paid back, and the debt will skyrocket just to allow the rich to get richer.

The same thing happened in slavery. The slave owners and plantation owners put their short term profits to take a basically white country and change it into a 33% African Country. The same with the property owners who allowed widespread illegal Mexicans to immigrate so the Mexicans could provide cheap construction labor to get property owners rich! The property owners live in gated communities so these bourgeoisie scum could care less about the African American and Mexican American drug dealers and gang shootings that happen next to poor whites. They are just there to get short term financial profits and care less about anyone of their race and these capitalist greedy right wing bastards will exploit and harm all races equally.

BigBuddy69
12-13-21, 15:20
I think you will probably feel worse after your third and fourth injections. The third injection is needed or else there is no Omicron protection.Too bad, I didn't feel anything after the third, just pain in the arm. And the second part of your assessment is also false.

Sirioja
12-13-21, 20:34
I think you will probably feel worse after your third and fourth injections. The third injection is needed or else there is no Omicron protection.In France, to keep our pass working, we need to get new dose before 7 months after last dose to get our pass, I wish I can wait until after ski, new Sanofi and before starting climbing.

Turgid
12-13-21, 20:46
Arent you the dude who hilariously and incorrectly enough claimed that Russia and China are bending over backwards to avoid dare? LMFAO! You really need to open your eyes and see what's actually happening.

The BLM terrorists destroyed cities all over the country for months and you act is they aren't the biggest internal threat. LMFAO! You are clearly not swing things fare what they actually are.

You must have watched Harry Potter way too much because what you write have nothing to do with reality.I suppose your word is to be accepted over that of the Department of Homeland Security.

https://spectrumlocalnews.com/nys/jamestown/news/2020/10/07/white-supremacist-groups-pose-greatest-us-domestic-terror-threat

https://foreignpolicy.com/2021/03/22/us-domestic-extremism-security-threat-9-11-capitol-assault/

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/sep/08/post-911-domestic-terror

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/05/12/us/politics/domestic-terror-white-supremacists.html

PaulInZurich
12-13-21, 21:25
I understand that it's a rants thread, but it's for Germany. There is an American politics rants thread.

ShooBree
12-13-21, 22:33
I suppose your word is to be accepted over that of the Department of Homeland Security.

https://spectrumlocalnews.com/nys/jamestown/news/2020/10/07/white-supremacist-groups-pose-greatest-us-domestic-terror-threat

https://foreignpolicy.com/2021/03/22/us-domestic-extremism-security-threat-9-11-capitol-assault/

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/sep/08/post-911-domestic-terror

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/05/12/us/politics/domestic-terror-white-supremacists.htmlLMFAO! A bunch of left-wing radicals won't agree with me, I'm in shock! I really thought that the left-wing extremists would say that their friends, the left-wing terrorists, are the biggest internal threat.

ShooBree
12-13-21, 22:37
You are mistaken about the so called right wing militias in the USA. These have no power over any government and cannot do anything to kill anyone since they will be put in jail by the government and as well the right wing idealogues will support prosecution of same.

This if one is a criminal and especially a violent criminal, it is best to be a Democrat and commit crimes in a liberal state. The people committing crimes in conservative states will end up executed or in jail for life. The struggle is not so much between left and right is is more the Marxist struggle between proletariat and bourgeioise. There is more wealth inequality which is driving unrest and the rich in the USA are using race tension as a distraction to keep everyone's minds away that they are being robbed blind. Crony corporation capitalism is taking money from the government and funneling it to corporate presidents and property owners. The government is of course borrowing from future generations which will never be paid back, and the debt will skyrocket just to allow the rich to get richer.

The same thing happened in slavery. The slave owners and plantation owners put their short term profits to take a basically white country and change it into a 33% African Country. The same with the property owners who allowed widespread illegal Mexicans to immigrate so the Mexicans could provide cheap construction labor to get property owners rich! The property owners live in gated communities so these bourgeoisie scum could care less about the African American and Mexican American drug dealers and gang shootings that happen next to poor whites. They are just there to get short term financial profits and care less about anyone of their race and these capitalist greedy right wing bastards will exploit and harm all races equally.Well, I'm not in disagreement with you.

We all know that if right-wing militias had done what the BLM terrorists did we would see people sentenced to death for treason.

Mursenary
12-14-21, 00:04
UK crazy Johnson in panic under SA Omicron exploding there, so Western EU will get again their gift after Christmas and new year, after their mutant 1 year ago.After New Year? I thought Hospitals in Germany were already full? What happened?

Pistons
12-14-21, 00:05
You should try to read the important messages.

Like suspected for example. Also there is zero mentions of 'serious' side effects. I had diarrhea and felt sick for one or two days after the 2nd injection (and pain in the arm), this is not what I call 'serious'.I saw that also. But as with other strange data, there are clear indications that they are trying to hide something. As the real raw data suggest about 1.25 million severe side effects in the countries in Europe included in this data (apparently Russia and a few other European countries are not included here).

So you are cherry picking here now. As are EMA on that fake (report.

I write severe side effects because previous data I've had suggested 2. 4% of the total jabs caused side effects reported in nationally. While 8% got reported side effects overall. Including the lesser ones which goes over after awhile.

From that 2. 4%, I suspect they nationally are still cherry picking out data before submitting it to EMA. And in addition to that there is the issue of lag in the data, and underreportings by men.

However, the WHO data of about 2. 5 million side effects are probably from the cherrypicked data in the report you referred to. So we might have 5 million instead if going by the same cherrypicking as with the raw EMA data.

Pistons
12-14-21, 00:13
I think you will probably feel worse after your third and fourth injections. The third injection is needed or else there is no Omicron protection.For a lot of people, the omicron jab will be their 4th. I hope the enjoy!

If not, then at least they might enjoy the mass hysteria, or the return of Jesus, or the invading aliens. Which they will know for sure is true given the nanoworms in their brain.