PDA

View Full Version : Rants and WTF are you talking about and Coronavirus!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48

Pistons
12-14-21, 00:26
Yesterday I got as mentioned 1.25 million total side effects when combining the EU data from the 4 mentioned. Including the massive difference in reporting by men and women. And also the massive difference between medical personnel who knows how to report, and non medical personnel where we know there is a large lag, and underreporting's.

Now today, I get an error message trying to check the data again. Does anyone else get the same error message?

Error 404--Not Found.

From RFC 2068 Hypertext Transfer Protocol -- HTTP /1.1:

10.4.5 404 Not Found.

The server has not found anything matching the Request-URI. No indication is given of whether the condition is temporary or permanent.

If the server does not wish to make this information available to the client, the status code 403 (Forbidden) can be used instead. The 410 (Gone) status code should be used if the server knows, through some internally configurable mechanism, that an old resource is permanently unavailable and has no forwarding address.

Strange things happens in days of covid.

Mursenary
12-14-21, 00:30
Well, I'm not in disagreement with you.

We all know that if right-wing militias had done what the BLM terrorists did we would see people sentenced to death for treason.Right wing militias raided the US Capitol on January 6th, attacked law enforcement officers, called for the heads of government officials. No one was sentenced to death. Not one was charged with treason.

Sirioja
12-14-21, 00:38
After New Year? I thought Hospitals in Germany were already full? What happened?Now Germany is mostly down under delta since weeks, but UK will bring to EU SA Omicron gift for Christmas and new year, as they brought their UK one 1 year ago.

Pistons
12-14-21, 00:47
The reference I made to the link suggested by bigb was for a pdf stemming from Nov. 11th. It mentioned 472 k side effects from the Pfizer jab alone in EU. But the most recent EU data 1 month later states about 625 k side effects alone from the Pfizer jab in EU.

Pistons
12-14-21, 00:52
Now I am unable to find the link to that pdf again. It seems to have been removed.

Pistons
12-14-21, 00:54
It seems like they removed the UK from the raw data where UK was included.

Mursenary
12-14-21, 01:42
Now Germany is mostly down under delta since weeks, but UK will bring to EU SA Omicron gift for Christmas and new year, as they brought their UK one 1 year ago.Nope, Germany has been 80% Delta since 18th of July. Hospitals never became full. Cases going down for 3 weeks. Hospitalizations going down for 3 weeks.

https://ourworldindata.org/explorers/coronavirus-data-explorer?zoomToSelection=true&time=2021-04-05..latest&facet=none&uniformYAxis=0&pickerSort=asc&pickerMetric=location&Metric=Delta+variant+(share)&country= DEU

Mursenary
12-14-21, 01:48
Now I am unable to find the link to that pdf again. It seems to have been removed.In America, kids used to say "the dog ate my homework" when they never did the homework.

ShooBree
12-14-21, 04:42
Right wing militias raided the US Capitol on January 6th, attacked law enforcement officers, called for the heads of government officials. No one was sentenced to death. Not one was charged with treason.LMFAO, can't you read? I wrote if they did what the BLM terrorists did. What happened on January the 6th was nothing in comparison to the BLM terror attacks which plagued the country for months.

It's also horrifying how they got away with their crimes unlike those who took part in the demonstration at Capitol Hill.

Sirioja
12-14-21, 08:27
Yes, third dose since beginning of the year and not finished. Pfizer will be very rich.When vaccine seem only 40% efficient versus SA Omicron, now new dose may be after only 3 months. I was unfortunately not so wrong when telling only efficient for tomorrow. Despite vaccine, Omicron is now exploding in UK and EU know they will bring us when visiting for Christmas or new year or coming to ski, like they did bring their mutant 1 year ago, and now turn to panic in Western EU. Medical and politics are not able to control anything, but just walking in fog. I could nearly say Pfizer is fucking clients like a bad WG, when high level girls know better to make regular clients returning. When we may now return every 3 months for new dose.

BigBuddy69
12-14-21, 11:23
Since you're a communication expert, you know it's possible to post only one message with multiple sentences instead of multiple messages of one sentence right?

https://www.ema.europa.eu/en/human-regulatory/overview/public-health-threats/coronavirus-disease-covid-19/treatments-vaccines/vaccines-covid-19/safety-covid-19-vaccines

For the Pfizer vaccine, it's something like one reported suspected side effect every 1000 injections. From the French medical agency, I learned that one out of 4 is considered serious (that means it has to be monitored / treated / it requires hospitalization).

For the moment, 93000 people died in France from covid for a population of 67 M. That's a rather annoying side effect, and it's more than one on 1000. Even if I look at the 50-59 age group, 3600 persons died for a total population of 8,8 M. It's a rather young age to die and it's still more than the probability of having a serious side effect.

Source: dc-covid. Site. Ined. FR (rather serious demographic institute, not a bunch of paranoid goons jerking off on YouTube).

Turgid
12-14-21, 14:30
LMFAO! A bunch of left-wing radicals won't agree with me, I'm in shock! I really thought that the left-wing extremists would say that their friends, the left-wing terrorists, are the biggest internal threat.The Department of Homeland Security is left wing extremist? I await your answer.

DrPoon
12-14-21, 14:35
The Department of Homeland Security is left wing extremist? I await your answer.Don't forget at the USA Capital demonstration last January a black Capital police officer shot and killed an unarmed white woman and there was no repercussion and he never was prosecuted.

BigBuddy69
12-14-21, 14:50
Yesterday I got as mentioned 1.25 million total side effects when combining the EU data from the 4 mentioned. Including the massive difference in reporting by men and women. And also the massive difference between medical personnel who knows how to report, and non medical personnel where we know there is a large lag, and underreporting's.

Now today, I get an error message trying to check the data again. Does anyone else get the same error message?

Error 404--Not Found.

From RFC 2068 Hypertext Transfer Protocol -- HTTP /1.1:

10.4.5 404 Not Found.

The server has not found anything matching the Request-URI. No indication is given of whether the condition is temporary or permanent..Same thing for me but I get the same message when I try to access the data on paracetamol. Unless there is a joint conspiracy from vaccine makers and paracetamol factories, I assume it's just a bug.

DrPoon
12-14-21, 15:48
When vaccine seem only 40% efficient versus SA Omicron, now new dose may be after only 3 months. I was unfortunately not so wrong when telling only efficient for tomorrow. Despite vaccine, Omicron is now exploding in UK and EU know they will bring us when visiting for Christmas or new year or coming to ski, like they did bring their mutant 1 year ago, and now turn to panic in Western EU. Medical and politics are not able to control anything, but just walking in fog. I could nearly say Pfizer is fucking clients like a bad WG, when high level girls know better to make regular clients returning. When we may now return every 3 months for new dose.We need to take Pfizer to the desk. It has promised BBBJ CIM and just put out a lackluster hand job.

Those with three dose boosters are even getting Omicron! In fact there are multiple reports of those with three dose boosters dying of Omicron even.

Mursenary
12-14-21, 16:13
LMFAO, can't you read? I wrote if they did what the BLM terrorists did. What happened on January the 6th was nothing in comparison to the BLM terror attacks which plagued the country for months.

It's also horrifying how they got away with their crimes unlike those who took part in the demonstration at Capitol Hill.And I wrote what I wrote.

Mursenary
12-14-21, 16:58
Those with three dose boosters are even getting Omicron! In fact there are multiple reports of those with three dose boosters dying of Omicron even.No. No there hasn't been.

In fact, only 1 Omicron death has been reported as of 13 December.

BigBuddy69
12-14-21, 18:18
Those with three dose boosters are even getting Omicron! In fact there are multiple reports of those with three dose boosters dying of Omicron even.OK. Just show the link.

ShooBree
12-14-21, 18:37
And I wrote what I wrote.Well then I have to congratulate you on another irrelevant post.

ShooBree
12-14-21, 18:38
The Department of Homeland Security is left wing extremist? I await your answer.Very likely, FBI and CIA most certainly are.

BigBuddy69
12-14-21, 18:55
Don't forget at the USA Capital demonstration last January a black Capital police officer shot and killed an unarmed white woman and there was no repercussion and he never was prosecuted.You're right, all this violence from black cops on white American people is terrible. But you're talking about the redneck who was breaching into the capitol and threatening to lynch congressmen no?

Sirioja
12-14-21, 20:38
Nope, Germany has been 80% Delta since 18th of July. Hospitals never became full. Cases going down for 3 weeks. Hospitalizations going down for 3 weeks.

https://ourworldindata.org/explorers/coronavirus-data-explorer?zoomToSelection=true&time=2021-04-05..latest&facet=none&uniformYAxis=0&pickerSort=asc&pickerMetric=location&Metric=Delta+variant+(share)&country= DEUAsk new Olaf, or in Saxe or Bavaria. Why did they delay other operations? Why does he want to make vaccine compulsory on beginning of next year, and when UK will arrive, then it will be even worse than 60000 daily new cases since weeks.

Gino02
12-14-21, 21:41
https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2021/12/where-i-live-no-one-cares-about-covid/620958/

BigBuddy69
12-14-21, 21:59
In America, kids used to say "the dog ate my homework" when they never did the homework.Nah you're too hard on him. For once he tells the truth!

Mursenary
12-14-21, 22:42
When vaccine seem only 40% efficient versus SA Omicron, now new dose may be after only 3 months. I was unfortunately not so wrong when telling only efficient for tomorrow. Despite vaccine, Omicron is now exploding in UK and EU know they will bring us when visiting for Christmas or new year or coming to ski, like they did bring their mutant 1 year ago, and now turn to panic in Western EU. Medical and politics are not able to control anything, but just walking in fog. I could nearly say Pfizer is fucking clients like a bad WG, when high level girls know better to make regular clients returning. When we may now return every 3 months for new dose.If you were capable of putting aside your Eiffel Tower sized ego, you would see the efficacy of the vaccines demonstrated by the fact that multitudes more people have been infected since mass vaccination but only a fraction of the deaths and hospitalizations have occurred.

No vaccine in the history of vaccines have been created to completely prevent infection. Vaccines have always been used to prepare the body to fight infection with reduction in transmission as an indirect benefit. These vaccines have been doing just that as seen by the low mortality in the vaccinated compared to the unvaccinated.

Search deep within your soul and perhaps you can construct a reply that references actual facts and figures rather than spitting out more tangental nonsense that you heard from some journalist. It may take some extra effort as the above statement uses complex sentences with somewhat large words. Parse the words and deconstruct the sentences if you have to in order to understand.

Turn off your television and drink some internet.

Mursenary
12-14-21, 23:50
Well then I have to congratulate you on another irrelevant post.And I'd like to congratulate you on being as one dimensional as ever.

Mursenary
12-14-21, 23:53
Ask new Olaf, or in Saxe or Bavaria. Why did they delay other operations? Why does he want to make vaccine compulsory on beginning of next year, and when UK will arrive, then it will be even worse than 60000 daily new cases since weeks.Perhaps you should ask him yourself. In the mean time I'll keep my eye on real facts and figures rather than being spoonfed news made for the easily impressionable.

Mursenary
12-15-21, 00:05
https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2021/12/where-i-live-no-one-cares-about-covid/620958/.Now we're at the tail end of this thing. Omicron will be a blessing as it will spread quickly but have low mortality rate, achieving a more efficient pace of immunization than vaccination can dream.

For people who never saw the effects of COVID first hand, they are fortunate, but they won't ever understand how bad it was and how bad it could have been if vaccines didn't come out so fast.

Mursenary
12-15-21, 00:07
Nah you're too hard on him. For once he tells the truth!That idiot deserves no mercy.

The Cane
12-15-21, 00:19
You're right, all this violence from black cops on white American people is terrible. But you're talking about the redneck who was breaching into the capitol and threatening to lynch congressmen no?Oh details, details! Who needs to pay attention to the little things? Seriously, I'm glad he blasted a cap in her treasonous ass. Far more of them deserved it! What, do they think this is a fucking game? Fuck with my democracy, pay the price, which is blood. On all sides.

ShooBree
12-15-21, 03:26
And I'd like to congratulate you on being as one dimensional as ever.I see that you still have absolutely zero self-awareness.

Pistons
12-15-21, 04:27
Since you're a communication expert, you know it's possible to post only one message with multiple sentences instead of multiple messages of one sentence right?

https://www.ema.europa.eu/en/human-regulatory/overview/public-health-threats/coronavirus-disease-covid-19/treatments-vaccines/vaccines-covid-19/safety-covid-19-vaccines

For the Pfizer vaccine, it's something like one reported suspected side effect every 1000 injections. From the French medical agency, I learned that one out of 4 is considered serious (that means it has to be monitored / treated / it requires hospitalization).

For the moment, 93000 people died in France from covid for a population of 67 M. That's a rather annoying side effect, and it's more than one on 1000. Even if I look at the 50-59 age group, 3600 persons died for a total population of 8,8 M. It's a rather young age to die and it's still more than the probability of having a serious side effect.

Source: dc-covid. Site. Ined. FR (rather serious demographic institute, not a bunch of paranoid goons jerking off on YouTube).If only the admins would let me edit my posts.

Thanks for that link. It seems they just changed the webdesign there at the same time. But still, the total number is 400 k less than in the raw data (including UK) 2 weeks later. That seems like a bit much for just the UK. I know the UK has per capita more side effects registered than the average of EU / EEA, but I didn't recall it being about 1/3 of the raw data. Sure the rest of EU / EEA (excluding northern Ireland) has a lower percentage vaxxed, but it probably also has less of a good system in order to register the side effects.

When it comes to the question regarding death, look at that first video I posted from Chris Martenson. Excess deaths (including covid) in Britain for the vaxxed and unvaxxed are at the same levels all throughout 2021!

Pistons
12-15-21, 04:32
In America, kids used to say "the dog ate my homework" when they never did the homework.Your homework is to read up on micro blood clots, and how it affects the cock blood circulation. Thus further reducing dick size by 10-30%!

Sirioja
12-15-21, 08:01
Perhaps you should ask him yourself. In the mean time I'll keep my eye on real facts and figures rather than being spoonfed news made for the easily impressionable.If you think internet tell real facts on the day, when Germany and also France will now start to vaccinate children older than 5 years old, when too high spreading and big worry about Omicron only starting to arrive. Real facts in EU, same like Germany had full hospitals in Dresden, Bavaria not long ago, even delaying other operations, but I wish You are right and Omicron is not a killer, but I wonder why such panic rushing for third dose, when should soon after only 3 months since last dose. I trust more some French medias, not all, than without control internet where so many fakes and bullshits, a bit like FKK land where I only trust what I see, not even what I hear.

Pistons
12-15-21, 10:34
That idiot deserves no mercy.Only amateurs are affected by emotions and feelings when in a discussion. Not professionals.

Turgid
12-15-21, 13:56
There goes Russia again. Provoking the United States. The US should invade Russia.

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/putin-coup-india-shock-u-000000454.html

DrPoon
12-15-21, 15:19
There goes Russia again. Provoking the United States. The US should invade Russia.

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/putin-coup-india-shock-u-000000454.htmlThe USA was energy independent until the environmentalists came in and stopped it.

Sirioja
12-15-21, 20:26
If you think internet tell real facts on the day, when Germany and also France will now start to vaccinate children older than 5 years old, when too high spreading and big worry about Omicron only starting to arrive. Real facts in EU, same like Germany had full hospitals in Dresden, Bavaria not long ago, even delaying other operations, but I wish You are right and Omicron is not a killer, but I wonder why such panic rushing for third dose, when should soon after only 3 months since last dose. I trust more some French medias, not all, than without control internet where so many fakes and bullshits, a bit like FKK land where I only trust what I see, not even what I hear.Berlin hospitals, not a small village, are also in trouble. 200000 Omicron cases in UK for Hawaian size wave to arrive in Western EU after new year.

Gino02
12-15-21, 22:39
For people who never saw the effects of COVID first hand, they are fortunate, but they won't ever understand how bad it was and how bad it could have been if vaccines didn't come out so fast.Yeah none of my non-fat friends or family had any severe case of Covid so far.

And I agree with you that it was genius of Trump and his administration to push all the manufacturers to bring the vaccines to public in less than 8 months, so fast! So many stupid or opportunist people were against that extra push and calling the vaccine a "Trump vaccine" and many even denied to take the vaccine then only because Trump pushed for it, and they are now touting that same vaccine LOL. I am in favor of taking the vaccine on by choice, but totally against any government mandate for anyone who doesn't want to. I do think that fat people can be in a less risky situations if they take the vaccine.

Pistons
12-15-21, 22:45
The USA was energy independent until the environmentalists came in and stopped it.You mean by way of fracking? Are you insane? I have read some classified reports on environmental damage due to fracking, and it does not look good at all! And it is worst in relation to shale oil. Well, tar sand is actually the worst, but still.

Pistons
12-15-21, 22:49
New technology, related to new energy sources are at this point the only way USA and western Europe can possibly stay as wealthy as we have been since 2nd ww.

My personal opinion is that we should release the zenneck wave potential. But I suppose the people who has it, will want a way to capitalize on it first. Thus the internet of things. And maybe also the nanoworms are related here too.

Mursenary
12-16-21, 02:52
Yeah none of my non-fat friends or family had any severe case of Covid so far.

And I agree with you that it was genius of Trump and his administration to push all the manufacturers to bring the vaccines to public in less than 8 months, so fast! So many stupid or opportunist people were against that extra push and calling the vaccine a "Trump vaccine" and many even denied to take the vaccine then only because Trump pushed for it, and they are now touting that same vaccine LOL. I am in favor of taking the vaccine on by choice, but totally against any government mandate for anyone who doesn't want to. I do think that fat people can be in a less risky situations if they take the vaccine.Neither did any of mine, old or fat that is. But they are still human. Plus many old and fat people also contribute greatly to society if you feel their lives are any less important.

Humanitarian comment over political comment but you can have it if it makes you feel justified.

Mursenary
12-16-21, 02:55
If you think internet tell real facts on the day, when Germany and also France will now start to vaccinate children older than 5 years old, when too high spreading and big worry about Omicron only starting to arrive. Real facts in EU, same like Germany had full hospitals in Dresden, Bavaria not long ago, even delaying other operations, but I wish You are right and Omicron is not a killer, but I wonder why such panic rushing for third dose, when should soon after only 3 months since last dose. I trust more some French medias, not all, than without control internet where so many fakes and bullshits, a bit like FKK land where I only trust what I see, not even what I hear.Do you have a fire extinguisher in your house? Do you plan on putting out a fire next month? That is your reason.

Mursenary
12-16-21, 02:58
Only amateurs are affected by emotions and feelings when in a discussion. Not professionals.Correct, I'm not on a professional debate team. And yes, my emotions find you to be a gross human.

Mursenary
12-16-21, 03:02
I see that you still have absolutely zero self-awareness.Aware enough to never value the opinion of one dimensional people.

DrPoon
12-16-21, 06:23
The news reports that a group attempted to assassinate the governor of Saxony with weapons including crossbows.

https://www.npr.org/sections/coronavirus-live-updates/2021/12/15/1064463596/german-police-anti-vax-assassination-plot

Then of course 900 college students in the USA all double vaccinated catch Omicron. And also numerous cases of Omicron being caught by triple dosers also.

Sirioja
12-16-21, 16:57
Do you have a fire extinguisher in your house? Do you plan on putting out a fire next month? That is your reason.When I sold my great apartment full of light and sun, stuck to Paris 16 district, to keep my parents house where I grew up, fighting about tax, why do you want I burn my blood, this is not a brothel. But Omicron is spreading so fast, when already about 150 daily covid deaths in France.

Paulie97
12-16-21, 17:54
When I sold my great apartment full of light and sun, stuck to Paris 16 district, to keep my parents house where I grew up, fighting about tax, why do you want I burn my blood, this is not a brothel. But Omicron is spreading so fast, when already about 150 daily covid deaths in France.Seeing that France was experiencing in the range of 500 to 600 deaths a day around this time last year, and upwards of 900 at some intervals a month earlier, sounds like you are doing rather well given the season. Kudos to those who have completed vaccines and boosters.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/france/

Mursenary
12-16-21, 18:45
When I sold my great apartment full of light and sun, stuck to Paris 16 district, to keep my parents house where I grew up, fighting about tax, why do you want I burn my blood, this is not a brothel. But Omicron is spreading so fast, when already about 150 daily covid deaths in France.I can care less what you do. You asked why politicians are promoting vaccination campaigns. I gave you a simple metaphor.

Pistons
12-16-21, 19:42
The day I got rid of covid a few months ago. You know, that pussy ass disease everyone is so hyped about these days.

It was one day especially I did something right, and then it was all gone the day after. 6 weeks after I got it.

I wasn't only sitting outside in the sun with a scarf on, and taking vitamin d and a tablespoon or two of Tran.

I also recall I had a glass or two of boiled water with slices of ginger in. While also eating the ginger meanwhile drinking it. And that might actually be the trick. Drinking, or eating ginger!

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2095754821000661

Given I had scarf on for a long time, I know that of course helped, but it wasn't the crucial kill it all switch, as I had done that for awhile. The vitamin the I had also done for awhile. Sitting outside in the sun? Well, I hadn't done that too much while having that wussy dry caught. But I had taken a break for at least a month or two at drinking boiled water with ginger in, and later eating the ginger.

So a word of advice when reading the potential fake news such as this:

https://www.nationalacademies.org/based-on-science/covid-ginger

Try it out for yourself! Don't listen to people working for the idea of getting vaccines mandated as long as there are no other treatments!

Mursenary
12-16-21, 20:43
Berlin hospitals, not a small village, are also in trouble. 200000 Omicron cases in UK for Hawaian size wave to arrive in Western EU after new year.Of course large city hospitals will have more problems than small towns. It's a communicable disease where population density increases healthcare burden. This was said here weeks ago.

McAdonis
12-16-21, 22:31
I do not watch the show other than a few clips on YT. Most of the guys on this show remind me of hardcore mongers: https://deadline.com/2021/12/jason-hitch-dies-90-day-fiance-contestant-covid-1234891918/.

ShooBree
12-17-21, 00:03
Aware enough to never value the opinion of one dimensional people.I will take that as a compliment and confirmation that my earlier post was 100% correct given the fact that you're a perfect example of the Dunning Kruger Effect.

ShooBree
12-17-21, 00:11
Neither did any of mine, old or fat that is. But they are still human. Plus many old and fat people also contribute greatly to society if you feel their lives are any less important.

Humanitarian comment over political comment but you can have it if it makes you feel justified.LMFAO, how old are you? You still haven't heard of self-quarantine? My relatives did that very successfully and they are over 90 years old. The bottom line is that if you can't even self-quarantine then you don't have much time left anyways.

Mursenary
12-17-21, 00:29
Let me sum up this gibberish to spare people the 15 seconds of brain numbing, eye rolling, hog wash.

"I'm in my 30's and I am unable to think about another human's well being."

The day I got rid of covid a few months ago. You know, that pussy ass disease everyone is so hyped about these days.

It was one day especially I did something right, and then it was all gone the day after. 6 weeks after I got it.

I wasn't only sitting outside in the sun with a scarf on, and taking vitamin d and a tablespoon or two of Tran.

I also recall I had a glass or two of boiled water with slices of ginger in. While also eating the ginger meanwhile drinking it. And that might actually be the trick. Drinking, or eating ginger!

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2095754821000661

Given I had scarf on for a long time, I know that of course helped, but it wasn't the crucial kill it all switch, as I had done that for awhile. The vitamin the I had also done for awhile. Sitting outside in the sun? Well, I hadn't done that too much while having that wussy dry caught. But I had taken a break for at least a month or two at drinking boiled water with ginger in, and later eating the ginger.

Mursenary
12-17-21, 01:10
I will take that as a compliment and confirmation that my earlier post was 100% correct given the fact that you're a perfect example of the Dunning Kruger Effect.Take it anyway your little heart desires.

Kuni042
12-17-21, 01:42
Yup. Must be a rare side effect of corona.

Let me sum up this gibberish to spare people the 15 seconds of brain numbing, eye rolling, hog wash.

"I'm in my 30's and I am unable to think about another human's well being."

ShooBree
12-17-21, 02:55

"I'm in my 30's and I am unable to think about another human's well being.Actually not, you are just too stupid to see the big picture. You truly are the Dunning Kruger Effect personified. You're obviously too stupid to realize that lockdowns ruins more lives than it saves.

You're also a hypocrite given that you rather take a flight to Europe to take advantage of poor women than to give your money to starving children in Africa.

ShooBree
12-17-21, 02:56
Yup. Must be a rare side effect of corona.And what's your excuse for being so stupid and hypocritical? Is that also corona?

Mursenary
12-17-21, 06:24
LMFAO, how old are you? You still haven't heard of self-quarantine? My relatives did that very successfully and they are over 90 years old. The bottom line is that if you can't even self-quarantine then you don't have much time left anyways.Old enough to see that you're the kind of person people avoid at office Christmas parties.

Sirioja
12-17-21, 07:03
Seeing that France was experiencing in the range of 500 to 600 deaths a day around this time last year, and upwards of 900 at some intervals a month earlier, sounds like you are doing rather well given the season. Kudos to those who have completed vaccines and boosters.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/france/When UK is now out of control under SA Omicron, doubling cases number every 2 days despite their AZ, when their Johnson, not the vaccine, is now known as crazy, when we have channel between us, but France prefer to lose big business for Winter holidays, Christmas and new year, but to protect versus UK and Omicron there. When fifth wave since Autumn is under delta, but should be sixth wave soon above with Omicron, when vaccine can t fight, needing new dose after few months, only 3 months in UK under panic, maybe after only 4 months soon in France when already and before Omicron wave, too many deaths. I didn't know 60% of Morzine clients and 40% in Meribel were UK, maybe too expensive for French? Big loss for our ski resorts, but UK spread everywhere on last Winter. When seem a lot of snow, wish for ski for best Christmas present, since 2 years. I will have to run after Neo 66 which wait so much for puff and bumps. Wish I will remember how to do.

DrPoon
12-17-21, 08:44
A man wears a thong mask:

https://nypost.com/2021/12/16/man-banned-from-united-airlines-after-wearing-thong-as-mask/

Pistons
12-17-21, 09:51

"I'm in my 30's and I am unable to think about another human's well being."Says the person arguing for giving over 40 million people worldwide serious side effects due to the quackzine. Here I'm just multiplying UK's number of side effects by 100. Given the vaccine ratio is about the same, and judging by UK's roughly 1/100th of the world population.

New video by Chris Martenson today:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q60GOHwqOuc

Watch it! Here he is interviewing a real scientist. Not a fakery cockless wannabe.

Sirioja
12-17-21, 09:53
I do not watch the show other than a few clips on YT. Most of the guys on this show remind me of hardcore mongers: https://deadline.com/2021/12/jason-hitch-dies-90-day-fiance-contestant-covid-1234891918/.Oldest man in France, 112 yo, died from covid, when he should be vaccinated.

Pistons
12-17-21, 09:55
2020 deaths due to covid in Norway: 459.

2020 deaths due to seasonal flu in Norway: 1060.

Source: https://www.fhi.no/en/.

DrPoon
12-17-21, 13:43
LMFAO, how old are you? You still haven't heard of self-quarantine? My relatives did that very successfully and they are over 90 years old. The bottom line is that if you can't even self-quarantine then you don't have much time left anyways.Self quarantine doesn't work in the USA. If you stay inside and leave your car outside for two weeks it will be broken in to or stolen. Thus, you need to go out to it several times a day or night to scare away degenerates. Also you need to walk around and exercise so the so called self quarantine is impossible unless you have food stocked up for two weeks which is unlikely that anyone has.

DrPoon
12-17-21, 14:27
When UK is now out of control under SA Omicron, doubling cases number every 2 days despite their AZ, when their Johnson, not the vaccine, is now known as crazy, when we have channel between us, but France prefer to lose big business for Winter holidays, Christmas and new year, but to protect versus UK and Omicron there. When fifth wave since Autumn is under delta, but should be sixth wave soon above with Omicron, when vaccine can t fight, needing new dose after few months, only 3 months in UK under panic, maybe after only 4 months soon in France when already and before Omicron wave, too many deaths. I didn't know 60% of Morzine clients and 40% in Meribel were UK, maybe too expensive for French? Big loss for our ski resorts, but UK spread everywhere on last Winter. When seem a lot of snow, wish for ski for best Christmas present, since 2 years. I will have to run after Neo 66 which wait so much for puff and bumps. Wish I will remember how to do.France is correct and doing a good job shutting down traffic with the UK. The UK has a very terrible ineffective vaccine Astra Zenica which they never should have used but persisted in using it since it was developed by one of their so called top medical schools. Showing that medical science has failed.

And the UK was wrong to have stopped the masking requirements as well as failing to mandate 6 feet of distance in between people.

ShooBree
12-17-21, 14:57
Old enough to see that you're the kind of person people avoid at office Christmas parties.Dude, you're the kind of person that people file a restraining order against. You're a creep, that's probably why you're unemployed, don't have any real friends and no woman wants to get near you.

Turgid
12-17-21, 15:36
Old enough to see that you're the kind of person people avoid at office Christmas parties.Ha ha, there's one at every Christmas party. The bore who does not know he's a bore who everyone tries to avoid and those who talk to him do so out of sympathy.

Mursenary
12-17-21, 16:50
Dude, you're the kind of person that people file a restraining order against. You're a creep, that's probably why you're unemployed, don't have any real friends and no woman wants to get near you.So when people see you do they quickly avoid awkward eye contact or do they just pivot left and walk the long way around to avoid you?

Sirioja
12-17-21, 17:06
France is correct and doing a good job shutting down traffic with the UK. The UK has a very terrible ineffective vaccine Astra Zenica which they never should have used but persisted in using it since it was developed by one of their so called top medical schools. Showing that medical science has failed.

And the UK was wrong to have stopped the masking requirements as well as failing to mandate 6 feet of distance in between people.Big loss for France business. I didn't know so many UK come to France for skiing when some of our biggest and most famous ski resorts get half of their business from UK who also come very numerous on Summer. But Boris Johnson is so crazy, even making party under covid when so many deaths in UK. He is a danger for EU but also for UK safety. When many UK live in France, because of his example, they can t see their family coming for Christmas or new year. Bad for them and for France, but need to protect, even Omicron will spread all over Western EU. With AZ, UK plan now third dose after only 3 months. Not so sure other vaccines are much more efficient than AZ, when need other dose after only few months, when only 1 dose per year versus grippe.

Mursenary
12-17-21, 18:20
Watch it! Here he is interviewing a real scientist. Not a fakery cockless wannabe.Hard pass.

Pistons
12-17-21, 20:07
Hard pass.You really get hard from the creepiest things!

I guess you just need 1 more jab though, and then the clotting get so bad that you can say farewell to any more hardness! Ever!

Sirioja
12-17-21, 20:56
Big loss for France business. I didn't know so many UK come to France for skiing when some of our biggest and most famous ski resorts get half of their business from UK who also come very numerous on Summer. But Boris Johnson is so crazy, even making party under covid when so many deaths in UK. He is a danger for EU but also for UK safety. When many UK live in France, because of his example, they can t see their family coming for Christmas or new year. Bad for them and for France, but need to protect, even Omicron will spread all over Western EU. With AZ, UK plan now third dose after only 3 months. Not so sure other vaccines are much more efficient than AZ, when need other dose after only few months, when only 1 dose per year versus grippe.In France where not many AZ but mostly Pfizer, but third dose after only 4 months, so Pfizer don't seem much more efficient than AZ. Wish new Sanofi will be more efficient if it arrives.

Pistons
12-17-21, 21:12
I estimate the suckers will need about 10 jabs in total:

https://www.reuters.com/business/healthcare-pharmaceuticals/pfizer-test-additional-third-dose-covid-19-vaccine-trial-children-2021-12-17/

Mursenary
12-18-21, 01:35
You really get hard from the creepiest things!

I guess you just need 1 more jab though, and then the clotting get so bad that you can say farewell to any more hardness! Ever!Yeah, hard pass.

Mursenary
12-18-21, 02:19
In France where not many AZ but mostly Pfizer, but third dose after only 4 months, so Pfizer don't seem much more efficient than AZ. Wish new Sanofi will be more efficient if it arrives.None of the gibberish on this thread matters.

This is how it will go down: Vax, don't vax, all the same, it no longer matters at the population level. Omicron being more transmissible, but less virulent will increase case numbers throughout the western world. Hospitals will be strained by sheer quantity but not stressed due to severity of disease.

Omicron will immunize the population without causing severe disease as seen with the original variants. Spring 2022, people will be justified in raising havoc if governments try to continue restrictions.

Put on your fucking big boy pants, endure this winter, be ready to say "fuck off" to people restricting freedom come May 2022.

COVID will be done if lefty assholes stop their tyrannical goals and if retarded antivaxxers and social conservatives get out the fucking way of fixing this easily solvable problem.

Mursenary
12-18-21, 03:04
In France where not many AZ but mostly Pfizer, but third dose after only 4 months, so Pfizer don't seem much more efficient than AZ. Wish new Sanofi will be more efficient if it arrives.France: a great nation for great quality of life and a source for anorexic women that is great for my personal taste.

French hobbitmen: a Terrible source of modern information, especially if statistical scrutiny is to be involved.

Pahllus Maximus
12-18-21, 04:36
It does not matter a damn what the population does or impotent noise they make. Their limits were tested and met with meek compliance by the masses beside some noise. North Korean style borders were accepted pretty easily by the population. Massive loss of income and capital was suffered by small business, but large rent-seeking oligarchies made out like bandits. Kaiser in its various forms is making record profits and exploiting its bogus non-profit division, and some nursing home chains have done really well from cash draining (now dead) residents, and many cashed up takeover targets are sitting there for basically free money with a few long dated derivative plays. The easy stuff ended about 6 months ago, but I cannot complain. The insider plays were falling like confetti at one stage. Europe is even better.

Real decisions are made in the backrooms by the money key holders and executed by puppet politicians with the appropriate empty noises and aspiration platitudes. They don't give a damn about ordinary people except to the extent is impacts their bottom line. Right now there is a zero-sum game of keeping $ within borders for domestic growth in the case of China and also using COVID as a propaganda and a trade war and political purposes. Science has no bearing the way things are really decided.

Fortunately there are plenty of women out there, even in the USA, it make take a bit more work and coin, but unless you are loser or poor, they can be had. The mercenary Romanian hookers are exactly that. I assure you they are not in this for fun, or enjoy fat foreigners pawing them. The FKK scene is dealt with in a UK documentary "Mega Brothel" that is very revealing. Better to spend our time making $, career, doing weights and hobbies, friends and spiritual development than worrying about being an ATM for ungrateful Romanian hookers.

Sirioja
12-18-21, 07:57
France: a great nation for great quality of life and a source for anorexic women that is great for my personal taste.

French hobbitmen: a Terrible source of modern information, especially if statistical scrutiny is to be involved.French women are anorexic? You really don t know anything about French women who now unfortunately follow US shapes for too many, compare to my women who were around 160 and around 50 kgs, more and more rare now for less than 25 yo. I don t say thank to MacDo or Cola, I would not climb much if I took them and not good for our children health. Bad US products like many others.

Sirioja
12-18-21, 08:24
None of the gibberish on this thread matters.

This is how it will go down: Vax, don't vax, all the same, it no longer matters at the population level. Omicron being more transmissible, but less virulent will increase case numbers throughout the western world. Hospitals will be strained by sheer quantity but not stressed due to severity of disease.

Omicron will immunize the population without causing severe disease as seen with the original variants. Spring 2022, people will be justified in raising havoc if governments try to continue restrictions.

Put on your fucking big boy pants, endure this winter, be ready to say "fuck off" to people restricting freedom come May 2022.

COVID will be done if lefty assholes stop their tyrannical goals and if retarded antivaxxers and social conservatives get out the fucking way of fixing this easily solvable problem.I don't hear anybody else than you telling Omicron is sweet and kind virus coming from Africa, when Germany want to make vaccine compulsory and our pass in France will be only if vaccinated and new dose after only 4 months on beginning of next year, when more and more go under reanimation and will increase, most being not vaccinated. I really wonder why such panic in Western EU, even choosing to lose big business forbidding UK to try to protect versus SA Omicron even already too late and spreading. Maybe Germany and France don t read your US internet like I don t. When already 160 daily deaths since few weeks in France mostly killed by delta, I m afraid will increase under Omicron spread. Small Denmark between Germany, Sweden and Norway, chose to go under lockdown under Omicron. Even crazy Johnson ask for mask in discotheque, who will control? Same like in brothels rooms, crazy guy nearly on Trump level, why we have to protect versus him.

PedroMorales
12-18-21, 12:34
You speak somewhat like a citizen of Rome, c vis aremnus sum as JFK, then the USA's monger in chief, used to make his Ich bin ein Berliner quip. You also seem educated, a rarity for lower tier Americans. Your attitude to Romanian hookers also seems less charitable that that you displayed to teenaged Brazilian hookers who offer their rear entry to you. Romania itself, named after our Eternal City, to which all roads lead, has a fascinating history and it is no wonder vampires and forest goblins abound there.

But what, we ask, has this to do with hooker quality? When shopping local, I tend to skip over Romanians, Bulgarians, Turks and such like even though they are cheaper. Moldavians, Central and East Europeans have much better sculpted bodies if that is what one likes.

With Covid messing up travel, we civilized Europeans need Brazilian / SE Asian service on our door step. As it is unlikely the street hookers of those climes will be given fast track visas, what are we to do? Hookers native to West Europe are either crack heads or so up themselves as to be useless. Imports know they are on easy street and offer a terrible service for 10 and 20 times what their sisters back home charge.

You praise American women / hookers who are a global cancer as the thread on them attests. These McDonalds lard tubs have spread their influence far and wide from sea to shining sea.

You say there are women aplenty for all save the losers and the poor. I would dispute that. The old concept of women latching on to men is gone: they now have their own incomers to feed their Big Mac addictions. By losers, I assume you mean people / men without basic applied social skills. As we are an older age cohort here and as women our own age are as wrinkly as ourselves and as most younger women want much younger men, we do not have a wide choice. (women in their 40's with boob jobs etc will go for guys in their 20's). Further, for those like me who are Roman legion fit, women into physical things like my cohort is are not into hoking up with lowly legionaries or gym rats who can no longer go a gyming. Even those stupid dance / bike routines women go into in gyms are not places for pick ups.

It does not matter a damn what the population does or impotent noise they make. Their limits were tested and met with meek compliance by the masses beside some noise. North Korean style borders were accepted pretty easily by the population. Massive loss of income and capital was suffered by small business, but large rent-seeking oligarchies made out like bandits. Kaiser in its various forms is making record profits and exploiting its bogus non-profit division, and some nursing home chains have done really well from cash draining (now dead) residents, and many cashed up takeover targets are sitting there for basically free money with a few long dated derivative plays. The easy stuff ended about 6 months ago, but I cannot complain. The insider plays were falling like confetti at one stage. Europe is even better..

Ararat
12-18-21, 17:22
None of the gibberish on this thread matters.

COVID will be done if lefty assholes stop their tyrannical goals and if retarded antivaxxers and social conservatives get out the fucking way of fixing this easily solvable problem.Even fucking Australia is starting to relax. Next winter I expect only Germany, Austria and a few US states to panic again. I expect the upstanding citizens of the Bay Area to continue wearing their masks outside the entire summer, lest anyone thinks they're Republicans (I. E. Savages).

Those people people are almost as annoying as the moron anti-vaxxers.

ShooBree
12-18-21, 18:06
So when people see you do they quickly avoid awkward eye contact or do they just pivot left and walk the long way around to avoid you?Stop embarrassing yourself by describing how people treat you. You're an unemployed loser who lives with his mother.

Pessimist
12-18-21, 19:55
You could have made your point without throwing that gratuitous comment in there. Oh wait, yes you call yourself "Pessimist". Happy Holidays?So, I know people who take pride in their 100 E rooms but I must censor myself because it might offend a doofus who has gratitude, not pride in his 100 E rooms. Will keep that mind.

Oh wait, you call yourself "Cane"? Is the body part reference out of pride or gratitude that it is not too big to scare WGs (who do mostly Asian sizes) when it comes to anal? Although the rapper / inner city denizens do grab their canes every opportunity they get, so perhaps this is cultural for some people.

Sirioja
12-18-21, 20:32
I don't hear anybody else than you telling Omicron is sweet and kind virus coming from Africa, when Germany want to make vaccine compulsory and our pass in France will be only if vaccinated and new dose after only 4 months on beginning of next year, when more and more go under reanimation and will increase, most being not vaccinated. I really wonder why such panic in Western EU, even choosing to lose big business forbidding UK to try to protect versus SA Omicron even already too late and spreading. Maybe Germany and France don t read your US internet like I don t. When already 160 daily deaths since few weeks in France mostly killed by delta, I m afraid will increase under Omicron spread. Small Denmark between Germany, Sweden and Norway, chose to go under lockdown under Omicron. Even crazy Johnson ask for mask in discotheque, who will control? Same like in brothels rooms, crazy guy nearly on Trump level, why we have to protect versus him.Same like me, also NL not trusting US internet when they now go under lockdown just before Christmas to protect versus Omicron spreading, when they were not under lockdown on 2 first waves. When many Trumping Republicans are not vaccinated, when more Democrats are, I think Omicron will kill a lot in US drinking internet, when not able to think with own mind.

Sirioja
12-18-21, 20:54
So, I know people who take pride in their 100 E rooms but I must censor myself because it might offend a doofus who has gratitude, not pride in his 100 E rooms. Will keep that mind.

Oh wait, you call yourself "Cane"? Is the body part reference out of pride or gratitude that it is not too big to scare WGs (who do mostly Asian sizes) when it comes to anal? Although the rapper / inner city denizens do grab their canes every opportunity they get, so perhaps this is cultural for some people.I would prefer elegant chic with charm full natural firm beauty with beautiful face, eyes and smile would be for only 50 for full intimate GFE I look for, for 1 h /1 h30, but I could only get 100/60, not better, on many rooms at Sharks and 6 sens NL on this year, same rate than on 2013 when I started, but with higher level girls when I increased my expectations when was used to great girls who improved for me, when I see guys who went with beauties and now with average looks, this I refuse when I always try to improve my records.

Mursenary
12-18-21, 21:19
Stop embarrassing yourself by describing how people treat you. You're an unemployed loser who lives with his mother.Where's your babysitter?

The Cane
12-18-21, 22:30
So, I know people who take pride in their 100 E rooms but I must censor myself because it might offend a doofus who has gratitude, not pride in his 100 E rooms. Will keep that in mind.And a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you as well doltish.

Pistons
12-18-21, 22:39
But I never lie. Lying is bad.

Pistons
12-18-21, 23:02
It is not a war between liberals and conservatists. Between science and religion, or between rich and poor.

It is a between between futurists and neo-luddites.

When that is said, I personally just don't like experiments on my own body. But aside from that I am firmly on the futurist side of things.

Many of these so called pro quackzers seems to be neo-luddies as a whole however. So this is not a black and white thing.

If you find yourself against UBI. Or against blockchain technology (including the currencies). Or against home office. Or against windmills. Or against laws trying to reduce use of toxins. You may lean towards being a neo-luddite even if you claim you like science.

Pistons
12-19-21, 00:58
However, locking down fkks might be counter productive, as they work as a form of reward. Still, given certain aspects of the industry, tracable blockchain currencies should be introduced to make it clean. But that would only work in conjunction with mainstream media supporting the idea of the profession being morally acceptable.

As for the fat old guys not appealing the girls, that is mainly due to there not being enough younger fitter guys for the girls to choose from.

Mursenary
12-19-21, 02:45
Even fucking Australia is starting to relax. Next winter I expect only Germany, Austria and a few US states to panic again. I expect the upstanding citizens of the Bay Area to continue wearing their masks outside the entire summer, lest anyone thinks they're Republicans (I. E. Savages).

Those people people are almost as annoying as the moron anti-vaxxers.I say even more annoying. Less of an immediate liability for society but definitely annoy me much more.

Mursenary
12-19-21, 02:47
French women are anorexic? You really don t know anything about French women who now unfortunately follow US shapes for too many, compare to my women who were around 160 and around 50 kgs, more and more rare now for less than 25 yo. I don t say thank to MacDo or Cola, I would not climb much if I took them and not good for our children health. Bad US products like many others.Calling skinny French women anorexic was using a literary device called hyperbole. You apparently didn't learn it in grade school.

Mursenary
12-19-21, 02:49
I don't hear anybody else than you telling Omicron is sweet and kind virus coming from Africa,Yeah, I also didn't say that. Reading comprehension.

Pessimist
12-19-21, 04:49
And a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you as well doltish.Sure thing. Happy Kwanzaa to you, my dear half-proud half-grateful Twig. Next time, stay in your lane.

Smoke Light
12-19-21, 05:07
As for the fat old guys not appealing the girls, that is mainly due to there not being enough younger fitter guys for the girls to choose from.Let's keep the concepts straight. Some old guys aren't fat. Not all fat guys are old. Old guys with money interest girls the most. Younger fitter guys not necessarily likeable by all girls. Girls don't choose clients. Clients choose the girls. Girls choose euros.

DrPoon
12-19-21, 05:32
The Netherlands reports a lockdown of all non essential business until Mid January.

ShooBree
12-19-21, 07:24
Where's your babysitter?Here you go again with the self-projection. I know that your mother is your babysitter, but unlike you I'm a grown man with no need for any babysitter.

DrPoon
12-19-21, 07:36
Calling skinny French women anorexic was using a literary device called hyperbole. You apparently didn't learn it in grade school.France is lucky it doesn't have Taco Bell. Although the soft potato tacos are really good.

The bean burritos have very high calories and cheap prices leading to excess calories.

Mursenary
12-19-21, 08:12
Same like me, also NL not trusting US internet when they now go under lockdown just before Christmas to protect versus Omicron spreading, when they were not under lockdown on 2 first waves. When many Trumping Republicans are not vaccinated, when more Democrats are, I think Omicron will kill a lot in US drinking internet, when not able to think with own mind.You're pretty dumb for an old guy.

PaulInZurich
12-19-21, 08:42
Yeah, I also didn't say that. Reading comprehension.Look, with some people we need to understand that they have reached their intellectual limits when they can identify letters and words. Actually understanding or formulating sentences (never mind paragraphs) is beyond their capabilities.

Sirioja
12-19-21, 10:24
Calling skinny French women anorexic was using a literary device called hyperbole. You apparently didn't learn it in grade school.My girlfriends were not fat, no cellulite, but not thin like Anastasia or Brenda except for tits at Sharks. None had silicon, nor tattoo nor piercing nor fake eagle nails. I m so happy when I find same in brothels, elegant at Sharks is on this type, with not even painted nails.

Sirioja
12-19-21, 10:35
However, locking down fkks might be counter productive, as they work as a form of reward. Still, given certain aspects of the industry, tracable blockchain currencies should be introduced to make it clean. But that would only work in conjunction with mainstream media supporting the idea of the profession being morally acceptable.

As for the fat old guys not appealing the girls, that is mainly due to there not being enough younger fitter guys for the girls to choose from.Many girls prefer ugly fat old guys business rather than sport or even orgasmus. We knew Asians specialists at Sharks, but at Globe, German superstar is daily geriatric specialist. At Sharks, I still see papy playing chess, but I don't see him anymore with fiancee as he used to stay with some little Romanians for hours.

PaulInZurich
12-19-21, 14:05
Omicron https://www.eurosurveillance.org/content/10.2807/1560-7917.ES.2021.26.50.2101147.

96% double vaccinated, all had negative antigen test before, 7% had covid before, 74% had Omicron after the Christmas party. Half of the infected had symptoms (3 or 4 on a scale 1-5), none hospitalized, but we don't know if it's not due to average age (39 years).

Turgid
12-19-21, 16:45
French women are anorexic? You really don t know anything about French women who now unfortunately follow US shapes for too many, compare to my women who were around 160 and around 50 kgs, more and more rare now for less than 25 yo. I don t say thank to MacDo or Cola, I would not climb much if I took them and not good for our children health. Bad US products like many others.I'm sorry to read this. My last visit to France was in 2008. I used to go there every summer for many years to relax at Cap the'Agde the world's largest nude beach with over 20,000 naked women on a summer day. Many of the women, even older ones, were slim to average in size and shape with very few fatties. Fast foods are the bane for the girlwatcher.

Mursenary
12-19-21, 17:21
Here you go again with the self-projection. I know that your mother is your babysitter, but unlike you I'm a grown man with no need for any babysitter.Children never think that they need a babysitter.

Mursenary
12-19-21, 17:22
Sure thing. Happy Kwanzaa to you, my dear half-proud half-grateful Twig. Next time, stay in your lane.Oh this guy, so angry. Always "feuding with everyone." LOL, Larry's.

Mursenary
12-19-21, 17:25
My girlfriends were not fat, no cellulite, but not thin like Anastasia or Brenda except for tits at Sharks. None had silicon, nor tattoo nor piercing nor fake eagle nails. I m so happy when I find same in brothels, elegant at Sharks is on this type, with not even painted nails.How often did you let those "girlfriends" come out of the basement for some fresh air and sunlight? Chloroform or GHB?

PaulInZurich
12-19-21, 18:15
How often did you let those "girlfriends" come out of the basement for some fresh air and sunlight? Chloroform or GHB?LOL. Personally, I think the "girlfriends" where the type that were living in Canada.

Sirioja
12-19-21, 18:42
I'm sorry to read this. My last visit to France was in 2008. I used to go there every summer for many years to relax at Cap the'Agde the world's largest nude beach with over 20,000 naked women on a summer day. Many of the women, even older ones, were slim to average in size and shape with very few fatties. Fast foods are the bane for the girlwatcher.Unfortunately, US business and culture is killing beauty and health. On the other side, Chinese products are even lower quality when US ones are already low, and even dangerous for safety. I wish France will learn from covid and return to more independence, when Western EU is strong enough for quality for products and life.

BigBuddy69
12-19-21, 18:59
How often did you let those "girlfriends" come out of the basement for some fresh air and sunlight? Chloroform or GHB?His girlfriends are printed on glossy paper, lingerie section of the mail order catalog.

Sirioja
12-19-21, 19:36
How often did you let those "girlfriends" come out of the basement for some fresh air and sunlight? Chloroform or GHB?My 2 last girlfriends for nearly 12 years of my life from my early 30's to mid 40's, had life before me, both being little mum, maybe why I have real tenderness for little mums in FKK and I think they feel this, so for quite long time they could judge and compare, my pride being to hear from both I made them feeling woman, not only mum, when even both were exceptional lovely, but complicated for me, but I don t regret my many years with them, much higher level than in brothels, when both told me when we started: they didn't like sex from their previous life, but always kissing me like with their child, so I had to work hard and great enjoyment to experience slow improvement day after day and to receive. I remember when I told them I would like they sleep full naked like me, they looked at me like crazy even I promised not to abuse, but they did, so sensual nights smelling their skin, even often putting feet between my legs to get warmer. Maybe why I made crying just with my words legendary in Hessen and at Globe Kate when she was in business since more than 5 years when I wow discovered her, but as I told her: I would not have gone for her gypsy style at World on 2010/2011, but she was sophisticated elegance and charm with new nose and hairstyle on 2016 discovery for me and I followed her from Sharks for 200/120 with 2 rounds to expensive Globe.

Pessimist
12-19-21, 20:04
Oh this guy, so angry. Always "feuding with everyone." LOL, Larry's.Why am I not surprised that the CCP shit dumling chimed in?

Mursenary
12-19-21, 20:37
Why am I not surprised that the CCP shit dumling chimed in?I can't help it. I'm entertained by train wrecks. Larry the conductor!

Mursenary
12-19-21, 20:40
Unfortunately, US business and culture is killing beauty and health. On the other side, Chinese products are even lower quality when US ones are already low, and even dangerous for safety. I wish France will learn from covid and return to more independence, when Western EU is strong enough for quality for products and life.I bet many statements like these were made in 1930's Germany.

PaulInZurich
12-19-21, 21:17
I made crying just with my words..No, that was the onion breath.

Sirioja
12-19-21, 21:34
LOL. Personally, I think the "girlfriends" where the type that were living in Canada.All were French, even one with Portuguese parents and one with Hungarian grandparents, but after them, reason why I m so demanding for look, elegance and charm I was used to and can't most often find at Globe you are stuck to, not knowing more, when I don't need club rules when had to work to get sex with 2 last who were little mum, so not virgin, but hurt from their past sexuality. After great work with patience, I remember when they went to bed, usually before me, so they told: I wait for you, no headache, no painful period even sometimes bloody, but waiting I came to bed. Only tried one escort in Quebec.

The Cane
12-20-21, 02:57
Sure thing. Happy Kwanzaa to you, my dear half-proud half-grateful Twig. Next time, stay in your lane.I don't know who the hell you think you're talking to, but you know where you can stick it. If price increases are causing you financial difficulties, or even if they aren't, since they bother you so damn much why don't you just stay your sour, pessimistic arsch at home and just fuck less. Nobody gives a damn. Stay your broke, penny pinching ass at home.

The Cane
12-20-21, 03:41
Why am I not surprised that the CCP shit dumling chimed in?A real case of taking one to know one. My lane is wherever the hell I want to go "Prickimist", starting right now with beginning to put you back where you belong into your angry, dark, dank, dirty, jerking your little gerkin off place. You better gain some pride boy and get a better job because it's now 50 euros extra for which the girls are most grateful in exchange for a BBBJ. So don't let your excited, pointed, pencil dick get larger than what your little wallet can less than proudly pay for, which would be really hard to do any way you look at it. Your mean-spirited verbal baggage carries nothing in it but the Eurotrash that you are. Push it up your arse. Then blow!

The Cane
12-20-21, 04:01
I can't help it. I'm entertained by train wrecks. Larry the conductor!All the guy does is talk a bunch of foul bullshyit. Somebody was trying to tell me the other day that it's because he likes shit on rye. But I know that can't be it because I know for a fact that he doesn't like rye. No, I think it's just a stinky little by-product of what he's got for brains. Shit in yields bitter shit out. Oh what a joyful trick he most assuredly be! Business not sought after or desired for any price!

Pistons
12-20-21, 05:03
Let's keep the concepts straight. Some old guys aren't fat. Not all fat guys are old. Old guys with money interest girls the most. Younger fitter guys not necessarily likeable by all girls. Girls don't choose clients. Clients choose the girls. Girls choose euros.OK Mr. Obvious. I was saving bandwidth by shortening my sentences. But as a response to Phallus, my answer still holds.

DrPoon
12-20-21, 05:10
German government is ordering 80 million Omicron specific vaccines while the USA headed is stating that the old vaccines are still good if taken in three doses. And the USA CDC now states do not take the Johnson vaccine due to myocarditis risks and instead take three doses of the mRNA vaccines.

Sirioja
12-20-21, 08:14
No, that was the onion breath.But we kissed so much. When you seem lost if no club rules, even many Globe girls are not real French kisser, but I discovered Kate at no club rules Sharks. De and asked her to extend for a second hour, telling her I wanted to perform better on a second round. She came straight to me when seeing me at Globe, but most of my rooms at Globe with her were not as exceptional until last on August 2018 when so bloody and intimate exceptional. From my real life and girlfriends, I prefer no rules clubs rather than girls giving to all. Girls are usually more fresh behavior, more spontaneous, than sex robots in with rules clubs. Seem snowing for Christmas, good for fresh snow but bad for free ride safety, but when will be on my way, I may try Neuenhof Argau even close to Zurich where Aida looks fresh rather than photoshop silicon looks at Globe like Alice, Sonja, Roberta, Nadya and many others, now real culture in mind, when I preferred to work to get in no rules Sharks all along Summer, enjoying fresh full natural beauties prettier than Beatrice now Natalia at Globe even she has masterpiece naturals but average face and another not wow kisser.

Sirioja
12-20-21, 09:11
I bet many statements like these were made in 1930's Germany.I'm not blond blue eyed, but I'm pretty sure Western EU, even without UK, produce better quality than very average US quality and of course far higher quality than China or South Korea which are now fucking Japan for international business. I wish covid will make us understand this, then too many deaths, handicaps and losses would not be fully useless. Bad is US lowering our level, our beauty and health.

PumDiPum
12-20-21, 15:02
I bet many statements like these were made in 1930's Germany.What kind of products had China back in the 1930's? Rice? Uiguren slaves? Did I missed something? I bet you lost your bet.

Mursenary
12-20-21, 18:01
What kind of products had China back in the 1930's? Rice? Uiguren slaves? Did I missed something? I bet you lost your bet.Interpreting everything literally is a sign of developmental delay.

Mursenary
12-20-21, 18:05
I'm not blond blue eyed, but I'm pretty sure Western EU, even without UK, produce better quality than very average US quality and of course far higher quality than China or South Korea which are now fucking Japan for international business. I wish covid will make us understand this, then too many deaths, handicaps and losses would not be fully useless. Bad is US lowering our level, our beauty and health.Yes those Renaults are such "high quality" vehicles.

PaulInZurich
12-20-21, 18:41
Beatrice now Natalia at Globe even she has masterpiece naturals but average face and another not wow kisser.You said you never with her, so how do you know? Are you a follower or are you drinking the internet?

Smoke Light
12-20-21, 19:23
OK Mr. Obvious. I was saving bandwidth by shortening my sentences. But as a response to Phallus, my answer still holds.No one's response can hold to Phallus. He is a true Lord Almighty of our hobby. LOL.

BigBuddy69
12-20-21, 20:26
Yes those Renaults are such "high quality" vehicles.Well, Alpine are rather nice cars. And I have a 18 years old Citroen still functional.

ShooBree
12-20-21, 20:36
A real case of taking one to know one. My lane is wherever the hell I want to go "Prickimist", starting right now with beginning to put you back where you belong into your angry, dark, dank, dirty, jerking your little gerkin off place. You better gain some pride boy and get a better job because it's now 50 euros extra for which the girls are most grateful in exchange for a BBBJ. So don't let your excited, pointed, pencil dick get larger than what your little wallet can less than proudly pay for, which would be really hard to do any way you look at it. Your mean-spirited verbal baggage carries nothing in it but the Eurotrash that you are. Push it up your arse. Then blow!You're a pathetic loser. Just fuck off and stay in the shithole country you came from.

Sirioja
12-20-21, 22:46
Yes those Renaults are such "high quality" vehicles.I would buy Megane RS with manual gears rather than any Tesla. Do you know French hands made Bugatti, when Germans are not able, even belonging to VW.

Sirioja
12-20-21, 23:14
You said you never with her, so how do you know? Are you a follower or are you drinking the internet?Didn't you read me enough? When she worked on Summer at Sharks before moving to Globe, so I could see her wonderful naturals but average face and gypsy type and I heard about her light kissing. I didn't ask her because she is not impressive look enough for me and I found prettier than her. My standard is from women of my life and when I m not impressed by a look or elegance and charm, then no desire for me when I was only used to elegant full of charm natural beauties. When those who moved to Globe since covid were not the prettiest in Germany, except Sofia, maybe why I don't find anymore much attraction at Globe, but more numerous elsewhere like Sharks or Samya or even 6 sens NL with few, but you don't know more than Globe.

Sirioja
12-20-21, 23:45
I would buy Megane RS with manual gears rather than any Tesla. Do you know French hands made Bugatti, when Germans are not able, even belonging to VW.Legendary Alpine with berlinette A110 which was unbeatable in Monte Carlo rallye, Colin Chapman should really love them for light is fast, are now powered by Megane RS engine. I also remember in 90's, Venturi which was great cars with great balance.

PaulInZurich
12-20-21, 23:51
I heard about her light kissing...So you are a follower.

BigBuddy69
12-20-21, 23:53
OK Mr. Obvious. I was saving bandwidth by shortening my sentences. But as a response to Phallus, my answer still holds.Maybe you should consider not posting anymore to save more bandwidth.

PaulInZurich
12-21-21, 00:01
you don't know more than Globe.Did I ever say I know anything about Sharks? I am not insane to drive 800 km just to maybe fuck a WG.

PaulInZurich
12-21-21, 00:10
French hands made Bugatti, when Germans are not able, even belonging to VW.LOL, Germans are not able. If French cars are so great, why do you drive an Audi and before you were telling how great the Ford Cosworth was?

The Cane
12-21-21, 00:21
You're a pathetic loser. Just fuck off and stay in the shithole country you came from.I wasn't talking to you Shoetroll. Stay in your lane and out of grown folks business! And practice what you preach and stay in your momma's attic yanking off to others' Reports of Distinction.

Mursenary
12-21-21, 00:38
I would buy Megane RS with manual gears rather than any Tesla. Do you know French hands made Bugatti, when Germans are not able, even belonging to VW.We all make dumb decisions.

Mursenary
12-21-21, 00:39
Well, Alpine are rather nice cars. And I have a 18 years old Citroen still functional.I have a 93 Corvette and and a 92 Dodge B250, but no one here is raving about American cars.

PedroMorales
12-21-21, 00:57
Legendary Alpine with berlinette A110 which was unbeatable in Monte Carlo rallye, Colin Chapman should really love them for light is fast, are now powered by Megane RS engine. I also remember in 90's, Venturi which was great cars with great balance.The French gave the world the automobile and cine. Many of the words are based on French, the language of love. France gives artistry, Germany engineering (and good beer). Alas, John Ford and his assembly line. The Japanese make cars like the USA make hamburgers, only much better quality and more edible. Fuck Musk or whatever his name is. Then we have the Chinese, the Indians and God knows who else. You cannot beat the Swedes for trucks but who needs Ikea when you can have French wine, French cheese and French boobs?

The Cane
12-21-21, 02:39
The French gave the world the automobile and cine. Many of the words are based on French, the language of love. France gives artistry, Germany engineering (and good beer). Alas, John Ford and his assembly line. The Japanese make cars like the USA make hamburgers, only much better quality and more edible. Fuck Musk or whatever his name is. Then we have the Chinese, the Indians and God knows who else. You cannot beat the Swedes for trucks but who needs Ikea when you can have French wine, French cheese and French boobs?I remind Americans who lean on France too hard that many of our notions about liberty and freedom that we hold so dear came from France. The French people so admired America and it's pursuit of liberty that they gifted us the Statue of Liberty. That and French fried potatoes hahaha!

Sirioja
12-21-21, 04:25
So you are a follower.You are specialist just to take few words, when I wrote she is not impressive look for me, even at Sharks, so I never went to chat to her, when she got business at Sharks and some even regret she left, like some missed Megan. So, I didn't care much about her only light kissing, when I m only attracted to kiss pretty faces natural bodies. About follower, when all guys tell a girl is great, usually she won t interest me for long if she ever attract me, when I much prefer when my followers criticize my girls. For example, I think Cena would deserve to be Miss Sharks 2021 elected by another forum, when she is high level in bed and for her behavior, and natural beauty with beautiful blue eyes, for 100/60 , but even I don t understand, but I m proud my elegant didn't get any vote, when she is more elegant with more charm for me, when I never read about her and I m so happy about, to be different. She is also for 100/60.

Sirioja
12-21-21, 04:43
The French gave the world the automobile and cine. Many of the words are based on French, the language of love. France gives artistry, Germany engineering (and good beer). Alas, John Ford and his assembly line. The Japanese make cars like the USA make hamburgers, only much better quality and more edible. Fuck Musk or whatever his name is. Then we have the Chinese, the Indians and God knows who else. You cannot beat the Swedes for trucks but who needs Ikea when you can have French wine, French cheese and French boobs?I just wrote Western EU, not only France, produce higher quality products than US or Asia and I wish we will remember from covid to become more independent. I didn't know France is famous for breasts, even I was always used to naturals with my women, A or be cup, but none never told me about silicon, even to repair after operation, nor about tattoos nor piercing. About UK, formula 1 is engineered in UK except Ferrari. But EU can survive without UK.

Sirioja
12-21-21, 08:05
I have a 93 Corvette and and a 92 Dodge B250, but no one here is raving about American cars.I'm not specialist about but some American cars are legends in EU like Mustang fastback, Dodge charger, some Corvette, but I was telling about production quality meaning how reliable, safe with good balance and grip, did you ever drive to limit a bit sporty car, try to push a bit a Megane RS to understand what is high balance and grip when only front wheels drive, but more sporty than bad new electronic quattro which is not able to understand sport.

Sirioja
12-21-21, 08:12
We all make dumb decisions.Much more important than cars quality even better to stay alive driving a safe car, Tesla having to improve for this, but now 73% new cases are SA Omicron in US, when doubling every 2/3 days in UK or France. For sure, new Omicron wave is arriving, even brothels are still open in NRW, Hessen, Switzerland, but closed in Bavaria, Austria and NL.

PaulInZurich
12-21-21, 09:10
I was saving bandwidth by shortening my sentences..Oh, your mommy limited your internet usage.

PaulInZurich
12-21-21, 09:13
You are specialist..Specialist or expert? You like to post something arrogant about other people, so then I like to point out your hypocrisy.

DrPoon
12-21-21, 14:27
Jim c. From CNBC Money Show has had three vaccines and taken a PCR test at a get together where everyone had a PCR test the same day and he still caught Omicron.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/12/20/i-have-covid-jim-cramer-says-he-says-hes-been-triple-vaccinated-and-has-a-mild-case.html

Turgid
12-21-21, 15:52
They say that laughter is good medicine and that is needed in these times in which we are living. So I'm enjoying this 'my dick is bigger than your dick thread' which, together with reruns of the Beverly Hillbillies and overweight escorts, is getting me through.

PedroMorales
12-21-21, 16:19
France liberated the USA from Britain. More "Americans" fought for the British than with slaver trader George Washington. It was the French, the red Indians and Mel Gibson who defeated the Red Coats. France bankrupted herself allowing Washington and his cronies expand their slave trading enterprises.

The Americans are but the dregs of societies, their own included. Marlyn Monroe was the only American hooker with a sexy accent but that, like her boobs, were fake. With as French woman, you can discuss literature, philosophy, the arts. With an American woman, all you can do is stuff hamburgers into her mouth for all eternity. France should nuke New York, Chicago, Disneyland. Fuck them. But not New Orleans. Good jazz.

Of course, French boobs are best. French cheese, French wine, French women. Americans with their hamburgers and fat, grotesque women could not understand that. One can make love in French as French is the language of love. In American English, all one can do is order Giant Sized Big Macs with mayo "but hold the onions".

Not all Americans of course. French Quebecans are nice. Until they hit the fast food joints.

I remind Americans who lean on France too hard that many of our notions about liberty and freedom that we hold so dear came from France. The French people so admired America and it's pursuit of liberty that they gifted us the Statue of Liberty. That and French fried potatoes hahaha!

The Cane
12-21-21, 17:19
The Americans are but the dregs of societies, their own included. Marlyn Monroe was the only American hooker with a sexy accent but that, like her boobs, were fake. With as French woman, you can discuss literature, philosophy, the arts. With an American woman, all you can do is stuff hamburgers into her mouth for all eternity. France should nuke New York, Chicago, Disneyland. Fuck them. But not New Orleans. Good jazz.Let us not get carried away now! Remember it is a Frenchie who gave the world fattening French fries! Oh, and you say France has nukes? Not after America strikes first (and often)! The Frenchies know better than to fuck with America. We will annihilate French civilization if necessary. Besides, without us, the Krauts will be goose stepping throughput the boulevards of Paris within 48 hours! What do you know about it anyway Senor? Your neck of the woods sounds more like that shit hole Bolivia. Or, was that Evo? First strike now!

BigBuddy69
12-21-21, 17:26
And Americans saved our asses from the Nazis, along with the Brits. I think that now we're even.

Sirioja
12-21-21, 19:24
Specialist or expert? You like to post something arrogant about other people, so then I like to point out your hypocrisy.Only a follower and specialist, but even at Globe where you are stuck, I know you can't be expert, matter of level. I never met a guy in brothels impressing me to consider as expert, and I m not and don't want to be, I hate when some guys say I am. Just specialist for beauties and weekly repeating when they give me love sex in bed. I don't need more.

Sirioja
12-21-21, 19:42
France liberated the USA from Britain. More "Americans" fought for the British than with slaver trader George Washington. It was the French, the red Indians and Mel Gibson who defeated the Red Coats. France bankrupted herself allowing Washington and his cronies expand their slave trading enterprises.

The Americans are but the dregs of societies, their own included. Marlyn Monroe was the only American hooker with a sexy accent but that, like her boobs, were fake. With as French woman, you can discuss literature, philosophy, the arts. With an American woman, all you can do is stuff hamburgers into her mouth for all eternity. France should nuke New York, Chicago, Disneyland. Fuck them. But not New Orleans. Good jazz.

Of course, French boobs are best. French cheese, French wine, French women. Americans with their hamburgers and fat, grotesque women could not understand that. One can make love in French as French is the language of love. In American English, all one can do is order Giant Sized Big Macs with mayo "but hold the onions".

Not all Americans of course. French Quebecans are nice. Until they hit the fast food joints.Not all French women and less and less are Nobel award, but some are nice, lovely, clever, elegant with charm. I only told about products quality, but I don't say French are higher clever than US, but some US products like MacDo or Cola are bad for health and make obese our children. And yes, US defeated nazis when France was not able. I have to learn about famous French boobs, when I just experienced normal naturals but I loved them.

Sirioja
12-21-21, 20:50
LOL, Germans are not able. If French cars are so great, why do you drive an Audi and before you were telling how great the Ford Cosworth was?Bugatti which are the highest level cars belong to VW but are hands built in France, when VW could build them with polo in Wolfsburg or in Czech Republic or China or South Korea. About cars, speed became a crime in France, like in Switzerland, when not in Germany as long no alcohol nor drug, nor in town, nor in works zones. Different cultures, but I was never put in jail in France nor Germany when I was caught in big overspeed, more than 100 km / h over in Germany and not far from high overspeed = + 50 km / h in France when I was sometimes lucky when could be caught much faster, when I was never caught in Switzerland but only radars. From different culture, different cars, when Renault will limit cars speed under 180 km / h, same like did Volvo, very sad for me when with my first car I bought in late 80's, German E21 H3 I improved with Alpina injectors and air filter to reach over than 220 km / h more than 30 years ago. Of course, RS500 Cosworth was car of my life for nearly 25 years, improving from 204 to 330 P.S. For 1250 kgs, engine engineered in UK where I had to order a new one, prepared for group and, to resist to higher powerful and higher turbo pressure, reaching 256 km / h on engine maximum tours limit. So yes, from when I started to drive when could drive fast, my cars culture loving speed, attacking to grip limit in curves and kicking in brakes is more German than French, even I m very disappointed by new Audi with too much bad electronics and think to sell after working so hard whole Summer to save it versus expert, but Peugeot or Renault sport make great balanced with high grip cars, not many German cars would be able to follow in curves. Megane RS is a really good car reaching 250 km / h, but would not be able to run 90000 kms per year full speed, when my old lady Audi improved with 50% more powerful followed my rhythm for 500000 kms and still running good, even we had to delete part of electronics, so now I m happy to have a car like in old good time, not led by electronics not understanding sport. Simple work better and faster.

Clodius1
12-21-21, 23:35
German government is ordering 80 million Omicron specific vaccines while the USA headed is stating that the old vaccines are still good if taken in three doses. And the USA CDC now states do not take the Johnson vaccine due to myocarditis risks and instead take three doses of the mRNA vaccines.Some fun assertions-.

1. Bidumb wants to blame the unvaxxed, but every member of congress who caught the Rona this week was triple jabbed.

2. the unvaxxed don't spread the Rona on international flights because many countries won't permit the unvaxxed to travel there.

3. it's the vaxxed who are prancing about in public indoor venues sans masks. The unvaxxed are more cautious, they take their Vitamin C and zinc, and wear their masks.

4. don't expect to hear any of these arguments to ever appear in the western "MSM".

5. the Rona is going to burn out in the West in about 2 months, so get your flights to FKK lined up before the hoard catches on.

Prost!

PedroMorales
12-21-21, 23:54
Let us not get carried away now! Remember it is a Frenchie who gave the world fattening French fries! Oh, and you say France has nukes? Not after America strikes first (and often)! The Frenchies know better than to fuck with America. We will annihilate French civilization if necessary. Besides, without us, the Krauts will be goose stepping throughput the boulevards of Paris within 48 hours! What do you know about it anyway Senor? Your neck of the woods sounds more like that shit hole Bolivia. Or, was that Evo? First strike now!Bolivia. I only ever fucked one Bolivian. Not for me.

Here is the etymology and origin of French fries, which are essentially an American thing, despite efforts to pin this culinary crime on St Theresa of all people. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_fries#Etymology They are used in Spain to round out the menu of the day (a Francoist invention to ensure we got a square meal and a bottle of wine).

You are already annihilating all culture, not just French as you are just a bunch of baboons. (New Orleans / Louisiana is excepted, of course).

France will not stand alone. China and Russia, two other great cultures, can help make the USA one big parking lot, one giant Grand Canyon. More pussy for the civilised after you are vaporised.

Anyway, Covid means shop local. Germany has returned to form. Hitler's heavies are back, beating up pensioners.

The Wehrmacht treated Soviet prisoners badly and stressed them out to the end of the galaxy. Entire prison camps of these Soviet prisoners would spend their nights jacking off. With Covid lockdowns, that is our future.

Kuni042
12-22-21, 00:12
I trust the contrary is true.

Some fun assertions-.

3. -... The unvaxxed are cautious, they take their Vitamin C and zinc, and wear their masks.

Prost!

PedroMorales
12-22-21, 00:18
3. it's the vaxxed who are prancing about in public indoor venues sans masks. The unvaxxed are more cautious, they take their Vitamin C and zinc, and wear their masks.

Prost!Which group litter the sidewalks / pavements with masks?

Mursenary
12-22-21, 02:04
You are already annihilating all culture, not just French as you are just a bunch of baboons. (New Orleans / Louisiana is excepted, of course).

France will not stand alone. China and Russia, two other great cultures, can help make the USA one big parking lot, one giant Grand Canyon. More pussy for the civilised after you are vaporised.It was already apparent to people but anyone who holds New Orleans as a bastion of culture is obviously talking out their buttholes, having never actually been to one of the poorest, most crime filled, ghettos in all of America.

Rants, WTF, Covid aka Clown Show.

Mursenary
12-22-21, 02:10
Some fun assertions-.

1. Bidumb wants to blame the unvaxxed, but every member of congress who caught the Rona this week was triple jabbed.

2. the unvaxxed don't spread the Rona on international flights because many countries won't permit the unvaxxed to travel there.

4. don't expect to hear any of these arguments to ever appear in the western "MSM".

5. the Rona is going to burn out in the West in about 2 months, so get your flights to FKK lined up before the hoard catches on.

Prost!Half true statements but #5 is all but assured. Issue is that mask mandates should already have been done away with. Severe covid would have already been something of the past if it wasn't for unvaxxed keeping hospital numbers up. Even worse than Delta, Omicron is seeing 4/5 critical cases being in the unvaxxed. But yes, I agree one more winter and one step closer to epidemic status.

The Cane
12-22-21, 03:02
It was already apparent to people but anyone who holds New Orleans as a bastion of culture is obviously talking out their buttholes, having never actually been to one of the poorest, most crime filled, ghettos in all of America.

Rants, WTF, Covid aka Clown Show.Thought the same thing. Anybody who holds dirty, filthy New Orleans up as a place to be heralded is blowing it out the wazoo. Should give it up as it hasn't been a part of France since the Louisiana Purchase! LOL!

Gino02
12-22-21, 06:32
Jim c. From CNBC Money Show has had three vaccines and taken a PCR test at a get together where everyone had a PCR test the same day and he still caught Omicron.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/12/20/i-have-covid-jim-cramer-says-he-says-hes-been-triple-vaccinated-and-has-a-mild-case.htmlSo these vaccines and tests are definitely working. Not. Haha.

Gino02
12-22-21, 06:35
With German scene getting worse with all the Covid restrictions, I was thinking of checking out some of the Latin countries, but then I read this: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?30545-Adult-funs-with-pretty-girls-in-Tijuana-Mexico-for-OC-bros&p=5689223&viewfull=1#post5689223.

Damn.

DrPoon
12-22-21, 06:46
So if even a PCR test is used (which is slightly better than a schnelltest) then 15% of the people who are infectious will test negative.

So assume 100 people enter a FKK and take a schnelltest, and get a negative result, then at least 15 will be contagious for covid / omicron.

PaulInZurich
12-22-21, 08:21
Yet another long winding post without any logic. You use many words, but as always you are just not able to form a logical sentence, never mind a paragraph. Then there is this gem:

when I was caught in big overspeed, more than 100 km / h over in Germany and not far from high overspeed = + 50 km / h in France when I was sometimes lucky when could be caught much faster, How sad is it that you are bragging that you are irresponsible. Real men don't need to compensate for the size of their dick by putting others at risk on public roads. There are people who drive from Switzerland to Germany so that they can speed there, but typically they are Balkan boys who just got their driver license. How sad that zou are craving attention because of your psychological problems.

PedroMorales
12-22-21, 11:25
Louisiana is indeed to be pitied, being part of the USA, despite their valiant efforts to resist it under the Bonny Blue Flag. If France, China and Russia nuke it, so be it. We'll just have to get by without Cajun cooking, jazz, vampires and mosquitoes.

Ararat
12-22-21, 12:46
Thought the same thing. Anybody who holds dirty, filthy New Orleans up as a place to be heralded is blowing it out the wazoo. Should give it up as it hasn't been a part of France since the Louisiana Purchase! LOL!It's funny that you guys say that because my first, and hopefully last, time near Bourbon Street was underwhelming to say the least. It's just dirty with no redeeming qualities. The bars there made me think of a charter destination or something. Completely useless.

I got a nice dinner in a nice restaurant out of it but the majority of residents or tourists wouldn't go there.

Sirioja
12-22-21, 14:04
Thought the same thing. Anybody who holds dirty, filthy New Orleans up as a place to be heralded is blowing it out the wazoo. Should give it up as it hasn't been a part of France since the Louisiana Purchase! LOL!I never visited but thought Louisiana was interesting for different culture, maybe I fantazied too much about Nastassja Kinski on Georgio Moroder music sung by so regretted David Bowie in cat people, or super sexy Kim Basinger in bayou with Richard Gere. But I experienced in late 90's being forbidden by police to enter Miami downtown, escorting my car to leave and also seeing in Miami a car with back full of war weapons, not just colts, when so many are killed in schools, universities, streets with these free weapons when all Indians were already killed long time ago. Fortunately no free weapons in France when already more than 100 women are killed by partner every year, 1 burned in street, and we had more numerous before covid, just a shame for my country, when one even did joke in prison about his disappeared wife.

Sirioja
12-22-21, 16:41
So if even a PCR test is used (which is slightly better than a schnelltest) then 15% of the people who are infectious will test negative.

So assume 100 people enter a FKK and take a schnelltest, and get a negative result, then at least 15 will be contagious for covid / omicron.I don't know if I was ever positive when I never felt anything, was never contacted by any brothel when I always wrote my real data to be contacted if cluster, none of my weekly girls told me they were sick. Only felt very warm on JJ next day and I'm really not in hurry for new dose when I don t want to be sick because of vaccine. Pfizer 2 doses are told to be less than 20% efficient versus Omicron and AZ 2 doses have no efficiency, proof being UK now situation. In France, for those who were vaccinated with AZ at the beginning before becoming forbidden, will get ARN for third dose.

BigBuddy69
12-22-21, 18:31

So assume 100 people enter a FKK and take a schnelltest, and get a negative result, then at least 15 will be contagious for covid / omicron.Absolutely not. Probabilities for dummies.

The incidence rate among the vaccinated must be in the uber worst case scenario something like 5 %, maybe 10 %. The minimum sensibility of quick tests is 66 %. 0,34 x 0,10 = 0,034, that makes 3 persons on average and my estimation of the incidence rate among vaccinated is very probably over inflated.

All of you conspiracy artists have tremendous issues with logic and numbers no?

BigBuddy69
12-22-21, 18:45
So these vaccines and tests are definitely working. Not. Haha.In France (source our world in data).

Max daily number of patients in hospital per million people in Nov 2020 (2nd wave) : 490.

Max daily number of patients in hospital per million people in Sept 2021 (4th wave) : 165.

Max daily number of daily deaths per million people during the 2nd wave: 9,2.

During the 4th wave: 1,7.

The max number of patients has been divided by three, the max number of deaths has been divided by something like 5,5.

Your conclusion: vaccines don't work.

Do you really understand the data that you read? Do you even read them?

The Cane
12-22-21, 18:49
Fortunately no free weapons in France when already more than 100 women are killed by partner every year, 1 burned in street, and we had more numerous before covid, just a shame for my country, when one even did joke in prison about his disappeared wife.So much for me thinking that curbing gun violence in the States is the answer to our violence problem. Just do it the old-fashioned way. By your own hands!

DrPoon
12-22-21, 19:25
So much for me thinking that curbing gun violence in the States is the answer to our violence problem. Just do it the old-fashioned way. By your own hands!The answer is the Jim Crow gun control law which restricted gun ownership to certain groups and caused less violence historically in the USA until after Jim Crow was repealed.

Sirioja
12-22-21, 20:18
So much for me thinking that curbing gun violence in the States is the answer to our violence problem. Just do it the old-fashioned way. By your own hands!They would not need war or other weapons if they were able to use their mind and hands. Are they so afraid of Black? After Indians.

PedroMorales
12-22-21, 20:46
The vaccines (sic) also rid France of stampeding elephants. Not one has been seen in these two long years. Spike up!

In France (source our world in data).

Max daily number of patients in hospital per million people in Nov 2020 (2nd wave) : 490.

Max daily number of patients in hospital per million people in Sept 2021 (4th wave) : 165.

The max number of patients has been divided by three, the max number of deaths has been divided by something like 5,5.

Do you really understand the data that you read? Do you even read them?

Sirioja
12-22-21, 20:48
Yet another long winding post without any logic. You use many words, but as always you are just not able to form a logical sentence, never mind a paragraph. Then there is this gem:

How sad is it that you are bragging that you are irresponsible. Real men don't need to compensate for the size of their dick by putting others at risk on public roads. There are people who drive from Switzerland to Germany so that they can speed there, but typically they are Balkan boys who just got their driver license. How sad that zou are craving attention because of your psychological problems.Don't you know some free speed parts on German autobahns? So you are allowed to drive as fast you and your car or motorbike are able, usually, from what I see on the track, most of drivers are not able for more than car. My very big overspeed was on 4 lines autobahn under Mainz tunnel and after controlling alcohol and drug test, polizei didn't seem to have so big problem than in Switzerland for only 10 or 20 km / h overspeed. I was forbidden to drive for 1 month in Germany. I remember when I left Velbert at 4/5 am on next day after 1 month, a polizei car following me, asking me where I came from? I answered: do I have to lie or do you already know? On my driving licence was still stuck when I did let it, time I was forbidden to drive in Germany, they asked me why? I told them because overspeed, they controlled alcohol, again drug test, and they smiled. I relax speeding in Germany and the fastest, the most I relax, when I stress driving like a snail in Switzerland, when more than 10 radars between Lausanne and Geneva. I don't need Audi to drive in Switzerland, Indian Tata should be fast enough or also vintage legendary Trabant, but like for bicycle climbing on last Summer, when you want to compare under shower.

The Cane
12-22-21, 21:30
The answer is the Jim Crow gun control law which restricted gun ownership to certain groups and caused less violence historically in the USA until after Jim Crow was repealed.I don't believe I just read what I did. Every time I think I've seen the dumbest thing ever written, somebody somehow manages to go one step beyond and reach a new level of ignorance and stupidity!

Tuber19
12-22-21, 22:11
In France (source our world in data).

Do you really understand the data that you read? Do you even read them?You make a good point to show that vaccine works to minimize risk against hospitalization and death, BUT the scary tactic by media and gov to show that the situation is bad and we need new lockdown does not help showing the benefit of vaccines.

BigBuddy69
12-22-21, 22:22
You make a good point to show that vaccine works to minimize risk against hospitalization and death, BUT the scary tactic by media and gov to show that the situation is bad and we need new lockdown does not help showing the benefit of vaccines.We need everyone to behave like adults, stop to listening to YouTube crap where vaccines are full of nanoworms and the Clintons are blood thirsty pedophile vampires lurking in a pizzeria, and take this fucking vaccine at the same time.

DrPoon
12-22-21, 22:37
You make a good point to show that vaccine works to minimize risk against hospitalization and death, BUT the scary tactic by media and gov to show that the situation is bad and we need new lockdown does not help showing the benefit of vaccines.The vaccines are very beneficial. To Pfizer stock holders.

PaulInZurich
12-22-21, 23:06
I was forbidden to drive for 1 month in Germany. ... I relax speeding in Germany ... Here you go again bragging that you are irresponsible. Just keep on relaxing until your next crash. Real men show how good they are driving on a race track. But then there everybody would see that you have no clue.

PaulInZurich
12-22-21, 23:18
We need everyone to behave like adults, stop to listening to YouTube crap where vaccines are full of nanoworms The vaccines are full of microchips, that is why we have a global shortage. Anybody knows what Linux I can run on these chips?

PaulInZurich
12-23-21, 00:02
So much for me thinking that curbing gun violence in the States is the answer to our violence problem. Just do it the old-fashioned way. By your own hands!Well guns are not the only way to kill people, but they make it easier. Looking at intentional homicide rates per 100000 people, US is at 5, Canada at 1.8, UK and France 1.2, Austria 1, Germany 0.9, Italy, Switzerland, Spain 0. 6.

Mursenary
12-23-21, 02:19
You make a good point to show that vaccine works to minimize risk against hospitalization and death, BUT the scary tactic by media and gov to show that the situation is bad and we need new lockdown does not help showing the benefit of vaccines.It takes for people to separate ego and reason to be able to parse this nuance. But as you can see, hordes of people only care to reinforce their own ideologies. And some are just batshit crazy assholes.

The Cane
12-23-21, 04:08
Well guns are not the only way to kill people, but they make it easier. Looking at intentional homicide rates per 100000 people, US is at 5, Canada at 1.8, UK and France 1.2, Austria 1, Germany 0.9, Italy, Switzerland, Spain 0. 6.But they offer a much preferred way in the United States, and are too easy to obtain. It's true that guns don't kill people. People kill people. But as I rightly point out, people use guns to kill people! Especially in my country. Enough is enough!

BigBuddy69
12-23-21, 05:25
The vaccines are full of microchips, that is why we have a global shortage. Anybody knows what Linux I can run on these chips?You won't be able to install it. Stick to Apple IOS, with the cute icons and the one button mouse.

BigBuddy69
12-23-21, 05:55
At piz: sorry I confused you with pistons!

Mr Ho
12-23-21, 06:48
With German scene getting worse with all the Covid restrictions, I was thinking of checking out some of the Latin countries, but then I read this: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?30545-Adult-funs-with-pretty-girls-in-Tijuana-Mexico-for-OC-bros&p=5689223&viewfull=1#post5689223..The thing is that new variant is higher in infection and lower in its poison, so this is in a way good news that the corona virus is getting weaker as new variants are created! It is media and fed over reacting to the poison-less corona that is becoming now! Now influenza kill more people every year than this new variant of corona called Omiricon isn't it?

PhuckBiden
12-23-21, 07:43
Well guns are not the only way to kill people, but they make it easier. Looking at intentional homicide rates per 100000 people, US is at 5, Canada at 1.8, UK and France 1.2, Austria 1, Germany 0.9, Italy, Switzerland, Spain 0. 6.If the people don't have guns as an instrument of self-defense against tyranny, those individuals' actions — ones that they understood as resisting tyranny has kept America from destabilizing democracy. An example would be Stalin, Hitler, and Mao. Hundreds of millions will die if you take away our guns.

BigBuddy69
12-23-21, 08:40
Here you go again bragging that you are irresponsible. Just keep on relaxing until your next crash. Real men show how good they are driving on a race track. But then there everybody would see that you have no clue.It's easier to win a race when you're the only one to compete.

Sirioja
12-23-21, 09:16
Here you go again bragging that you are irresponsible. Just keep on relaxing until your next crash. Real men show how good they are driving on a race track. But then there everybody would see that you have no clue.How many kilometers do You drive per year? When not able to go more far than Dietikon. For my statistics, only 1 crash not touching anybody else but just central motorway barreer for more than 600000 kms. French police told me I should go to hospital, insurance also asked if I were, but I didn t feel anything, I just knew arm was still in shoulder, just pain in mind, but 2 days after I enjoyed really fresh at that time supermodel at Sharks. Worked hard whole Summer and paid more than insurance to save Audi with bad electronics quattro, but after testing again, I find not performing enough, bad electronics quattro eating too much power and not sporty performing, more useless than useful except on snow. Front wheel drive old lady with nearly 600000 kms still with original engine still working like a baby, also manual gear box and even clutch, Audi being amazed when seeing GPS maximum speed, is easier when pushed on limit, so, faster in bad conditions. I wish Bridgestone 4 seasons will be more efficient than electronics quattro working, not working on rear wheels, so You can t really feel it when always changing, not sporty, not efficient for me even Audi don t understand what I explain them when they don t have same references, most driving Audi like snails. Too expensive just to be a snail.

PaulInZurich
12-23-21, 11:07
Don't you know some free speed parts on German autobahns? So you are allowed to drive as fast you and your car or motorbike are able...Don't you know what you wrote just one day earlier? Since you have early onset dementia here is a reminder:

I was caught in big overspeed, more than 100 km / h over in Germany..How exactly does that mean that you were in a no speed limit zone when you were "caught in a big overspeed" ?

Your one month driving ban in Germany, was it because you had the wrong color socks?

It's good that Germany increased fines and penalties for speeding. Going forward 26 km / h over the limit already gets you a one month ban.

Sirioja
12-23-21, 11:36
Covid already killed counted 5.4 millions, probably more not counted and when can t trust China nor Russia. Delta and Omicron should kill more, when between 150 and 200 daily deaths in France since weeks and we will really judge for Omicron when will really spread all over the world on new year after Christmas and Sylvester party. In Bavaria, not vaccinated are not allowed to enter stores.

ShooBree
12-23-21, 14:57
You make a good point to show that vaccine works to minimize risk against hospitalization and death, BUT the scary tactic by media and gov to show that the situation is bad and we need new lockdown does not help showing the benefit of vaccines.Not to mention the fact that vaccinated people aren't allowed to enter many countries.

ShooBree
12-23-21, 14:59
I don't believe I just read what I did. Every time I think I've seen the dumbest thing ever written, somebody somehow manages to go one step beyond and reach a new level of ignorance and stupidity!Oh, so black people aren't extremely overrepresented when it comes to violent crime in the US? Good to know.

DrPoon
12-23-21, 17:46
The thing is that new variant is higher in infection and lower in its poison, so this is in a way good news that the corona virus is getting weaker as new variants are created! It is media and fed over reacting to the poison-less corona that is becoming now! Now influenza kill more people every year than this new variant of corona called Omiricon isn't it?Remember back to Italy in the First Wave which had many die and ventilator shortage. Then towards the end of the First Wave Italian doctors reported that the Wuhan strain was replaced with a less virulent strain. However, the less virulent strain then evolved into the "Delta" strain which was more severe than the strain at the end of the First Wave. So generally, it is in the virus's best interest to be less virulent but more infectious but sometimes it becomes more virulent. So it could be that in the future a super terrible strain occurs which was what happened in the SARS 2002-2004 outbreak.

DrPoon
12-23-21, 18:01
So now it is confirmed you can spread Omicron for two days with a negative PCR and three days until a schnelltest shows up positive!

https://www.businessinsider.com/how-to-trust-rapid-covid-test-result-2021-12

Sirioja
12-23-21, 21:13
Don't you know what you wrote just one day earlier? Since you have early onset dementia here is a reminder:

How exactly does that mean that you were in a no speed limit zone when you were "caught in a big overspeed" ?

Your one month driving ban in Germany, was it because you had the wrong color socks?

It's good that Germany increased fines and penalties for speeding. Going forward 26 km / h over the limit already gets you a one month ban.Are you able to understand meaning of the word some, meaning not always or everywhere, but some legal free speed parts, when I don't need Audi to be a snail in Switzerland where I laugh seeing Porsche, Ferrari, Lamborghini like stopped on autobahns. When I probably drive more kilometers than most Germans on autobahns in Germany and never crashed there, probably my way for driving make my engine, manual gear box and clutch so clean and healthy after 500000 kms. Not many Audi with so many kilometers in France and pretty sure also not in Germany nor Switzerland. Disappointment with new one evens tronic is great but too much electronics, not performing enough, I mistook when real performances are lower than what Audi sold, same like did Alfa Romeo decades ago. If you went downhill on bicycle faster than 60 km / h, or faster than 80 on ski, then you can relax at 250 on autobahns, just matter of getting used to speed or not.

The Cane
12-23-21, 22:57
Oh, so black people aren't extremely overrepresented when it comes to violent crime in the US? Good to know.Go to the USA and talk the same shit to somebody you do in here, and I assure you that you'll gain some firsthand knowledge Shoetroll.

PaulInZurich
12-23-21, 23:31
At piz: sorry I confused you with pistons!That's fine. I have a little bit of everything, Raspberry Pi, normal Linux boxes, Windows, Macs, I am technology agnostic.

Mursenary
12-23-21, 23:38
Covid already killed counted 5.4 millions, probably more not counted and when can t trust China nor Russia. Delta and Omicron should kill more, when between 150 and 200 daily deaths in France since weeks and we will really judge for Omicron when will really spread all over the world on new year after Christmas and Sylvester party. In Bavaria, not vaccinated are not allowed to enter stores.It's almost as if you're rooting for more death to be validated.

Gino02
12-24-21, 00:02
The thing is that new variant is higher in infection and lower in its poison, so this is in a way good news that the corona virus is getting weaker as new variants are created! It is media and fed over reacting to the poison-less corona that is becoming now! Now influenza kill more people every year than this new variant of corona called Omiricon isn't it?Well, the "media and fed" can over react only because they know that stupid sheeples like many here can be easily scared and manipulated. These sheeples don't even question if Omicron isn't deadly or dangerous like "experts" are saying, why are they going crazy about testing and vaxing? Sounds like they are again talking thru both sides of their mouth. But even then, these sheeples will again vote for these same over-reaching feds LOL.

Mursenary
12-24-21, 00:24
It's easier to win a race when you're the only one to compete.I know I always win when racing the family of four going down A3. I'm such a good race car driver!

Mursenary
12-24-21, 04:02
Well, the "media and fed" can over react only because they know that stupid sheeples like many here can be easily scared and manipulated. These sheeples don't even question if Omicron isn't deadly or dangerous like "experts" are saying, why are they going crazy about testing and vaxing? Sounds like they are again talking thru both sides of their mouth. But even then, these sheeples will again vote for these same over-reaching feds LOL.Besides the hobbit defending his ego, quote one "sheeple here" that is going crazy over Omicron. Please enlightened us regarding these culprits. We'll wait for your long awaited quote.

Mursenary
12-24-21, 04:16
That's fine. I have a little bit of everything, Raspberry Pi, normal Linux boxes, Windows, Macs, I am technology agnostic.I prefer the term Technologically Polyamorous.

Mursenary
12-24-21, 04:22
So now it is confirmed you can spread Omicron for two days with a negative PCR and three days until a schnelltest shows up positive!

https://www.businessinsider.com/how-to-trust-rapid-covid-test-result-2021-12Article clearly states you can be infectious with a rapid (antigen) test. Visual from the article clearly shows that PCR positivity covers the entire length for when someone is infectious.

Mursenary
12-24-21, 04:53
Hospital and mortality data on leading High-Omicron nation.

South Africa: 96% Omicron - 52 days since Omicron surge.

Effects on hospitalization and death: Large increases in cases, moderate increase in hospitalizations, negligible increase in deaths.

https://ourworldindata.org/explorers/coronavirus-data-explorer?zoomToSelection=true&time=2020-04-10..latest&uniformYAxis=0&pickerSort=asc&pickerMetric=location&Metric=Cases%2C+hospital+admissions%2C+ICU+patients%2C+and+deaths&Interval=7-day+rolling+average&Relative+to+Population=true&Align+outbreaks=false&country=~ZAF

UK: 39% Omicron - 24 days since Omicron Surge.

Effect on hospitalization and death: Large increase in cases, No increase in hospitalization, ICU, or death.

https://ourworldindata.org/explorers/coronavirus-data-explorer?zoomToSelection=true&uniformYAxis=0&pickerSort=asc&pickerMetric=location&Metric=Cases%2C+hospital+admissions%2C+ICU+patients%2C+and+deaths&Interval=7-day+rolling+average&Relative+to+Population=true&Align+outbreaks=false&country=~GBR

Mursenary
12-24-21, 05:03
Slightly less optimistic numbers in NL.

Netherlands: 100% Omicron. Huge increase in cases (2.5 x more than previous peak). Large increase in Hospitalization, ICU, and death (but only 1 x their respective previous peaks.)

https://ourworldindata.org/explorers/coronavirus-data-explorer?zoomToSelection=true&time=2020-04-10..latest&uniformYAxis=0&pickerSort=asc&pickerMetric=location&Metric=Cases%2C+hospital+admissions%2C+ICU+patients%2C+and+deaths&Interval=7-day+rolling+average&Relative+to+Population=true&Align+outbreaks=false&country=~NLD

PaulInZurich
12-24-21, 06:55
I know I always win when racing the family of four going down A3. I'm such a good race car driver!When I run at home on my treadmill nobody passes me. I am better than a triple world champion!

PaulInZurich
12-24-21, 07:01
when you want to compare under shower.Do you often invite guys to meet in showers to compare?

Sirioja
12-24-21, 08:35
Hospital and mortality data on leading High-Omicron nation.

South Africa: 96% Omicron - 52 days since Omicron surge.

Effects on hospitalization and death: Large increases in cases, moderate increase in hospitalizations, negligible increase in deaths.

https://ourworldindata.org/explorers/coronavirus-data-explorer?zoomToSelection=true&time=2020-04-10..latest&uniformYAxis=0&pickerSort=asc&pickerMetric=location&Metric=Cases%2C+hospital+admissions%2C+ICU+patients%2C+and+deaths&Interval=7-day+rolling+average&Relative+to+Population=true&Align+outbreaks=false&country=~ZAF

UK: 39% Omicron - 24 days since Omicron Surge.

Effect on hospitalization and death: Large increase in cases, No increase in hospitalization, ICU, or death.

https://ourworldindata.org/explorers/coronavirus-data-explorer?zoomToSelection=true&uniformYAxis=0&pickerSort=asc&pickerMetric=location&Metric=Cases%2C+hospital+admissions%2C+ICU+patients%2C+and+deaths&Interval=7-day+rolling+average&Relative+to+Population=true&Align+outbreaks=false&country=~GBRWho can trust UK about this virus when they mistook so much and so often, EU have to protect versus them, losing big business, when hospitals are full in Zurich, many in France like in Marseille and also in Germany like Berlin or Bavaria, when NL and Denmark chose lockdown. Let s see after many party coming.

BigBuddy69
12-24-21, 08:36
That's fine. I have a little bit of everything, Raspberry Pi, normal Linux boxes, Windows, Macs, I am technology agnostic.Wow you're an uber geek. You should try to install Doom on the vaccine chips.

BigBuddy69
12-24-21, 08:40
Well, the "media and fed" can over react only because they know that stupid sheeples like many here can be easily scared and manipulated. These sheeples don't even question if Omicron isn't deadly or dangerous like "experts" are saying, why are they going crazy about testing and vaxing? Sounds like they are again talking thru both sides of their mouth. But even then, these sheeples will again vote for these same over-reaching feds LOL.Try to understand all the words in the articles. Even if it's very likely to be less lethal, if someone requires to be hospitalized and there is no more bed in the hospital, that smells really bad for him.

Sirioja
12-24-21, 09:04
Who know well enough SA Omicron to know it is not a high killer? When Africans are more used to virus than us. Now almost still under killer delta except UK, but when Omicron will spread everywhere, when 2 doses of Pfizer are not much efficient versus Omicron, when vaccines are not much efficient after 4/5 months, then statistics will talk, when many hospitals are already full in Western Europe and even Zurich, when EU chose to close versus UK to protect, when some will go for fourth dose soon and before end of Winter in France. When medical know so few about this virus and mutants. Since its start, more than 100000 deaths in France, not far in Germany, when 5/6000 deaths on roads with cars, many on motorbikes and also some on bicycles in France, so driving is less dangerous than covid, except polluting which kill even more than covid and same for cigarettes.

Sirioja
12-24-21, 13:27
It's almost as if you're rooting for more death to be validated.Don't you think Chinese, or Russian and even in US among illegals and without insurance, are not so reliable for deaths figures? About new rabbit spreading, even before Christmas, we already have clusters in some of our most famous ski resorts which just opened, when they plan to work until April and beginning of May for Val Thorens with already a cluster. African Omicron is even running fast in cold and snow.

Turgid
12-24-21, 15:08
Oh, so black people aren't extremely overrepresented when it comes to violent crime in the US? Good to know.If you lived in the US you will realize that those guys who shoot up schools, workplaces, cinemas, malls, etc. get all the media attention and are feared the most by the population, they're badasses.

ShooBree
12-24-21, 15:15
If you lived in the US you will realize that the school shooters get all the media attention and are feared the most by the population, they're badasses.I doubt that, and your earlier bizarre comments on here haven't exactly helped you to gain any credibility.

Mursenary
12-24-21, 21:01
Don't you think Chinese, or Russian and even in US among illegals and without insurance, are not so reliable for deaths figures? About new rabbit spreading, even before Christmas, we already have clusters in some of our most famous ski resorts which just opened, when they plan to work until April and beginning of May for Val Thorens with already a cluster. African Omicron is even running fast in cold and snow.Not many illegals without insurance in South Africa and UK. 1 and 2 months out from Omicron and hospitals there are doing just fine.

But you are Omicron's number 1 cheerleader, hoping for death just so you can validate your own ego. Pathetic.

Mursenary
12-24-21, 21:05
Oh, so black people aren't extremely overrepresented when it comes to violent crime in the US? Good to know.Poverty is over represented in violent crime. Adjust for poverty and black people aren't over over represented.

Strange to link skin pigment gene to violence gene.

The Cane
12-25-21, 00:01
I doubt that, and your earlier bizarre comments on here haven't exactly helped you to gain any credibility.You're one of the last somebody's on this site to be questioning anybody else's credibility. What a joke!

Gino02
12-25-21, 00:14
Try to understand all the words in the articles. Even if it's very likely to be less lethal, if someone requires to be hospitalized and there is no more bed in the hospital, that smells really bad for him.That ("if someone requires to be hospitalized and there is no more bed in the hospital, that smells really bad for him") is true for every single disease requiring hospitalization, nothing specific to Covid. But sheeples don't even think one word outside of what they were fed by their masters. Funny but actually really sad.

The Cane
12-25-21, 02:56
Strange to link skin pigment gene to violence gene.It's called racism.

BigBuddy69
12-25-21, 08:04
That ("if someone requires to be hospitalized and there is no more bed in the hospital, that smells really bad for him") is true for every single disease requiring hospitalization, nothing specific to Covid. But sheeples don't even think one word outside of what they were fed by their masters. Funny but actually really sad.Little problem: covid is rather contagious.

DrPoon
12-25-21, 08:07
It's called racism.Poor whites in the USA don't go around doing drive by shootings and robbing people. They just live in their cars or trailers, go to the food bank, and keep to themselves.

ShooBree
12-25-21, 08:31
Poverty is over represented in violent crime. Adjust for poverty and black people aren't over over represented.

Strange to link skin pigment gene to violence gene.LMFAO, you think it's strange to talk about facts. Why are you so fact resistant? Why are you so extremely racist that you have to make bad excuses?

Turgid
12-25-21, 15:25
You're one of the last somebody's on this site to be questioning anybody else's credibility. What a joke!I have observed that of all this ShooBree's statements not one is backed up by any data. Some posters make wild statements and at least try to authenticate them occasionally. If anyone has time to waste go back and read ShooBree's posts, he makes no attempt whatsoever.

PedroMorales
12-25-21, 16:05
Just a reminder for the day that is in it. Jesus love you all. No one else does. Grow up ffs. Stop sweating the small stuff. I am planning a perfect 2022, how to make the best of this ongoing Covid BS. Let's be positive. How can we get more local pussy, homeless, alcoholic divorcees, women coming out of rehab, women looking for daddy figures?

Travel is off the menu. It is now exotic, as it once was a century and more ago. Shopping local, alas, means over priced sagging ass. Let's concentrate on the bigger picture (no, not fat American asses).

ShooBree
12-25-21, 16:10
I have observed that of all this ShooBree's statements not one is backed up by any data. Some posters make wild statements and at least try to authenticate them occasionally. If anyone has time to waste go back and read ShooBree's posts, he makes no attempt whatsoever.This is hilarious, you're the genius who claimed that Russia and China are bending over backwards to avoid war with USA without posting any source to back up your claim. I on the other hand had absolutely no problem at all to refute your ridiculous claim. Its considered public knowledge for most people, but you're obviously ignorant enough to be unaware of it.

ShooBree
12-25-21, 16:11
It's called racism.LMFAO, facts equals racism in the crazy World of US libtards.

Gino02
12-25-21, 20:38
Poverty is over represented in violent crime. Adjust for poverty and black people aren't over over represented.

Strange to link skin pigment gene to violence gene.Why do you think for centuries to-date Africa is the poorest continent (average personal earning vs buying capacity) despite having the most natural resources in the world?

Gino02
12-25-21, 20:50
Little problem: covid is rather contagious.So are many many other contagious diseases. Google it buddy, you can do it!

Gino02
12-25-21, 20:57
Biden agreed!

Read. This beyond hilarious!

On Santa tracking call, Biden is told 'Let's go Brandon' - and says he agrees.

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/santa-tracking-call-biden-is-told-lets-go-brandon-says-he-agrees-2021-12-24/

Sirioja
12-25-21, 21:27
Just a reminder for the day that is in it. Jesus love you all. No one else does. Grow up ffs. Stop sweating the small stuff. I am planning a perfect 2022, how to make the best of this ongoing Covid BS. Let's be positive. How can we get more local pussy, homeless, alcoholic divorcees, women coming out of rehab, women looking for daddy figures?

Travel is off the menu. It is now exotic, as it once was a century and more ago. Shopping local, alas, means over priced sagging ass. Let's concentrate on the bigger picture (no, not fat American asses).Imaginary Jesus didn't love much all dead from covid and will be many more when so many are not vaccinated or vaccine not anymore efficient after only few months. Life learned me to believe only in me, then less disappointment, I m responsible about my mistakes.

Mursenary
12-26-21, 01:48
LMFAO, you think it's strange to talk about facts. Why are you so fact resistant? Why are you so extremely racist that you have to make bad excuses?One dimensional and unable to see the forest beyond the trees. I expect nothing less from you.

Mursenary
12-26-21, 02:27
Poor whites in the USA don't go around doing drive by shootings and robbing people. They just live in their cars or trailers, go to the food bank, and keep to themselves.Right, they're too busy beating their wives, kids and selling methamphetamines.

Mursenary
12-26-21, 04:21
Why do you think for centuries to-date Africa is the poorest continent (average personal earning vs buying capacity) despite having the most natural resources in the world?West Africa? Upon the rise of civilization, geographic isolation from then advanced middle eastern city states and global land trade routes due geographic barriers such as jungles and the Sahara Desert followed by unfortunate proximity to European powers once exploration via large seafaring ships began. Colonization, slave trade, imperialism, etc, etc, etc.

South Africa? Above plus Apartheid.

Northern Africa? Islam.

What else you got?

Sirioja
12-26-21, 06:43
Not many illegals without insurance in South Africa and UK. 1 and 2 months out from Omicron and hospitals there are doing just fine.

But you are Omicron's number 1 cheerleader, hoping for death just so you can validate your own ego. Pathetic.But higher resistance versus viruses and not only covid for Africans who have much less deaths than Black in US. About UK reliability, EU preferred to protect versus them and even without them, Omicron is exploding in our ski resorts up to 700/100000 , with now compulsory mask at 2000 meters high, not easy to breathe fresh air there. When I had to cure by myself on Summer, but I understand better about US deaths level and would worry with medical only following internet when I m fully sure much more safe to know reality on the field, in Berlin, Zurich, Marseille, same like for bicycle when around 60 kgs Julian Alaphilippe reached 99 km / h downhill Ventoux to Malaucene, for reality of dynamics, faster than me only reaching 70 , not matter of weight, but risks, when at 70 You feel You are faster than at 250 on German autobahns, when You are allowed to drive faster than 400 km / h with a French hands made Bugatti Chiron if You are able when leaving. Basel to Freiburg, according to German law.

BigBuddy69
12-26-21, 07:30
So are many many other contagious diseases. Google it buddy, you can do it!Another little problem: covid tends to send more people to the hospital than the normal cold.

Sirioja
12-26-21, 08:01
Do you often invite guys to meet in showers to compare?I prefer shower with girls after room and paying on desk, I remember with Joana with Balkanians who didn't seem to enjoy seeing her washing me, but as I proposed You whole Summer for Gran San Bernardino despite red light for works at 1 km from the top on Swiss side, I think need a bit of balls for steep Zoncolan or Mortirolo, much more difficult than Loze or Ventoux, I would really laugh seeing for sure closer to 80 than 70 kgs, too heavy Sagan on more than 20% steep but not for only 100 meters in Huy but for kilometers, but You will never experience there, when I look forward again for my next Summer wishing not to be sick to have to delay and finish in snow, so I can only propose You to check under shower where I don t need to face the wall to hide belly and tool. Funny, girls looking at my way to wash tool, never saw before they tell. No panties under shower of course, nor casquet, nor socks, nor sunglasses. Naked like a baby.

ShooBree
12-26-21, 08:48
One dimensional and unable to see the forest beyond the trees. I expect nothing less from you.Quite the opposite, you're already revealed yourself to be a libtard multiple times so I don't expect you to be able to handle the facts. You're a liar full of lies and bad excuses.

Pistons
12-26-21, 09:15
Right, they're too busy beating their wives, kids and selling methamphetamines.That's what I've been saying here all along, you have inside information regarding this.

Mr. Tekeshi Kovacs.

Not all people are the same by the way!

ShooBree
12-26-21, 13:05
West Africa? Upon the rise of civilization, geographic isolation from then advanced middle eastern city states and global land trade routes due geographic barriers such as jungles and the Sahara Desert followed by unfortunate proximity to European powers once exploration via large seafaring ships began. Colonization, slave trade, imperialism, etc, etc, etc.

South Africa? Above plus Apartheid.

Northern Africa? Islam.

What else you got?This is just pathetic, South Africa is one of the richest countries in Africa thanks to the White people. The Africans have failed to build any kind of civilization and that's even when you compare them with countries which have been colonized as well.

I don't hear Europeans constantly crying about how the Moors and Ottomans occupied and terrorized Europe. Nursenary is full of lame excuses, just like all the other losers.

PaulInZurich
12-26-21, 13:23
I prefer shower with girls..Funny that you are the only person who keeps talking about how you look at other guys in the shower. Did you discover something about yourself in the Swiss jail shower?

Sirioja
12-26-21, 13:44
That's what I've been saying here all along, you have inside information regarding this.

Mr. Tekeshi Kovacs.

Not all people are the same by the way!Even I don't often agree with him and even worry about such level for medical, but I don't find good to tell about family problems when he can t be responsible of, but could suffer from, so not good to target for pain. I think we can think in different way, from our opinions, ideas or culture, no problem for me, just tolerance, we can even argue about opposite opinions, like in politics, but trying to behave fair player like in sport. Good game as say UK, but only when they win. Relatives are off this business, always better as I say to girls.

PedroMorales
12-26-21, 14:34
Imaginary Jesus .......... I m responsible about my mistakes.That must be a very heavy load. On a different matter, I notice a tendency for cock dead Dems to mock Santa, show him crapping in chimneys and so on. They remind me of WestCoat1, a sicko who puts hs perversions all over the Philippines board. Last night, I was speaking to a hooker who advertises online. She tells me 96+% of inquiries are WCoast1 types flashing their dicks. I never imagined the percentage was so high. I believe her.

Sirioja
12-26-21, 15:00
Funny that you are the only person who keeps talking about how you look at other guys in the shower. Did you discover something about yourself in the Swiss jail shower?In Argau on Thursday evening and Friday morning, in Zurich police prison from Friday to Tuesday and in Meylin Zurich suburb on Tuesday, I refused to eat, to go out of the room to walk for 1 hour daily, or to go for shower, no shower, not eating other than jam on breakfast not to have too strong belly pain and I could keep on longer as I told doctor they sent me on Monday, even I have less weight than Sagan, but I don t need Swiss administration foods. Albanian with me in Zurich city looked at me with round eyes, as I was a alien for him when hearing me insulting kantonal polizei or refusing to eat or to go for walk, so he asked if he could have my foods, and I refused higher prison level I was proposed in Meylin. I m able to resist to Swiss administration pressure, I m not afraid of them, just robbers, when I will never give my credit cards codes. My balls and tool, like for climbing or free riding Mont Gelé Verbier side or Mont Fort Bec des Rosses side, even under big lift speed slope is also steepy fun. Wish I can do on April, after 3 years. I want to perform my 6 runs in my 2 spots down Mont Gelé under lift, so Swiss administration can t really compete for resistance, when only 10/20 km / h over snails, most often when autobahn is limited less than 120.