PDA

View Full Version : Rants and WTF are you talking about and Coronavirus!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49

Mursenary
01-05-22, 16:56
I read "somewhere" recently that the Cameroon / French variant pre-dates the pooh bear Omicron variant; hence, it's a big fat nothingburger. Let's hope.Yeah, recent reports were written on 7 December.

Mursenary
01-05-22, 17:02
The 7 day incidence in Frankfurt and Darmstadt have both breached the 350 per 100,000 people threshold, assuming it stays over 350 for the next 2 days (which is likely) according to Hesse rules unfortunately Sharks and Palace will have to close on Saturday.And Mainhattan too. Maybe this will be Oase's time.

Saturn11
01-05-22, 20:17
And Mainhattan too. Maybe this will be Oase's time.Ah yeah, forgot about Mainhattan, It's not looking like Oase will be open much longer either, Hochtaunuskreis has gone up from 249 to 301 in one day https://experience.arcgis.com/experience/4b4dac52f30b4193a566a064b29ea313.

I think it's just a Hesse rule to close prostitution facilities at 350, I'm not sure Berlin has the same rule for example. Looking at the Artemis website they aren't even doing 2G+ there just regular 2G (unless they aren't updating their website).

Clodius1
01-05-22, 21:36
Yeah, recent reports were written on 7 December.Yep, GIGO. Still, hope springs eternal.

Mursenary
01-05-22, 21:42
Ah yeah, forgot about Mainhattan, It's not looking like Oase will be open much longer either, Hochtaunuskreis has gone up from 249 to 301 in one day https://experience.arcgis.com/experience/4b4dac52f30b4193a566a064b29ea313.

I think it's just a Hesse rule to close prostitution facilities at 350, I'm not sure Berlin has the same rule for example. Looking at the Artemis website they aren't even doing 2G+ there just regular 2G (unless they aren't updating their website).The incidence threshold really needs to be done away with altogether. Incidence is quite inconsequential when all of these people are just sick at home with body aches and not needing medical care. Hospitals have so far been able to handle the 20-30% of the people who are unvaccinated with covid.

Saturn11
01-05-22, 23:39
The incidence threshold really needs to be done away with altogether. Incidence is quite inconsequential when all of these people are just sick at home with body aches and not needing medical care. Hospitals have so far been able to handle the 20-30% of the people who are unvaccinated with covid.Agreed, Germany did away with it and changed to the number of people in hospital for that reason and then went back to incidence. The whole of Germany will be a hotspot soon. I've not known a country chop and change it's rules so often like Germany do, 3G, then 2G then 2G+ with no masks, now 2G+ with masks and most likely closed next. There is a meeting to review the rules on Jan 7th hopefully something will change then but I'm not hopeful, I read the health minister talk about more stringent measures.

Sirioja
01-06-22, 08:51
Agreed, Germany did away with it and changed to the number of people in hospital for that reason and then went back to incidence. The whole of Germany will be a hotspot soon. I've not known a country chop and change it's rules so often like Germany do, 3G, then 2G then 2G+ with no masks, now 2G+ with masks and most likely closed next. There is a meeting to review the rules on Jan 7th hopefully something will change then but I'm not hopeful, I read the health minister talk about more stringent measures.Even brothels are cultural in Germany, but when Omicron rates explode everywhere and more than 3500 deaths on 2 last days in US, more than 340 deaths in UK yesterday, more than 250 in France, very risky time again, when I saw fat and very old still going to brothels. I just don t see anymore papy Sharks going with little Romanians but still playing chess in veranda.

Pistons
01-06-22, 10:04
Its too early for a new variant now. First got to inoculate the sheep twice with the Omicum cure. LOL.

Pistons
01-06-22, 14:40
And facism expands in the country of Mussolini:

https://www.corriere.it/cronache/22_gennaio_06/obbligo-vaccinale-over-50-nuovo-decreto-c3c86702-6e71-11ec-b03a-4a0e157e4787.shtml

Turgid
01-06-22, 15:43
The incidence threshold really needs to be done away with altogether. Incidence is quite inconsequential when all of these people are just sick at home with body aches .....No difference from the common flu then.

Mursenary
01-06-22, 16:09
No difference from the common flu then.No, not like common flu.

Harder on the liver and kidneys than flu and tends to cause deep clots in the unvaxxed. For the vaccinated, yes mostly flu-like symptoms.

DrPoon
01-06-22, 16:42
Belgium is sentencing people at the Brussels airport for fake covid tests to 6 months to 12 months in jail. This is similar in scheme to Switzerland where it holds people for ransom. According to the article, they first demand 750 euros and then use the jail sentence if the ransom is not paid.

https://www.brusselstimes.com/belgium/200459/travellers-with-fake-pcr-tests-at-brussels-airport-get-to-up-to-one-year-in-prison

Mursenary
01-06-22, 17:32
Haha, it must be burning up the CCP fucks that American firms are doing well. You don't speak for minorities, least of all American minorities. In your own fathershitland, any dark skinned person is thrown into prison, beat up on the street, and denied entry and service in all public establishments.Given your inability to take criticism from anyone, you'the fit right in with your beloved CCP fucks.

Sirioja
01-06-22, 19:43
No difference from the common flu then.More than 3500 covid deaths in big number 1 US on 2 last days, but no worry, just like flu.

ShooBree
01-06-22, 20:03
Given your inability to take criticism from anyone, you'the fit right in with your beloved CCP fucks.Come on, just STFU and get a life. You might enjoy it. You don't have to be one of the losers.

Mursenary
01-06-22, 22:40
Come on, just STFU and get a life. You might enjoy it. You don't have to be one of the losers.Likewise bedwetter.

Pistons
01-07-22, 00:17
No, not like common flu.

Harder on the liver and kidneys than flu and tends to cause deep clots in the unvaxxed. For the vaccinated, yes mostly flu-like symptoms.You mean the same clotting that people get from the vaccines? LOL!

Pistons
01-07-22, 00:20
And everyone who has been to Asia understands the same psyche. It is all about a cock minority complex. More or less with individuals of course.

PaulInZurich
01-07-22, 00:20
And facism expands in the country of Mussolini:

https://www.corriere.it/cronache/22_gennaio_06/obbligo-vaccinale-over-50-nuovo-decreto-c3c86702-6e71-11ec-b03a-4a0e157e4787.shtmlCome on, you just learned how to spell fascism. So disappointing.

Pistons
01-07-22, 00:22
More than 3500 covid deaths in big number 1 US on 2 last days, but no worry, just like flu.A few years ago USA saw 60 000 flu deaths in a year.

But of course, add in the graphene oxide poisoning and you get double up.

Pistons
01-07-22, 00:33
Haha, it must be burning up the CCP fucks that American firms are doing well. You don't speak for minorities, least of all American minorities. In your own fathershitland, any dark skinned person is thrown into prison, beat up on the street, and denied entry and service in all public establishments.Well, China is fucked cause their all sheeps who jump into the same property bubble all at once. Zero analytical abilities. Just like a certain someone here on the forum.

USA on the other hand seems hell bend on crashing the market this spring given the stated central bank buyback policies on top of the interest rate hikes and continual covid lockdowns.

In the end our man, the one and only Dude from Davos seems to be winning.

You will own nothing but be happy.

Perfect excuse to jump onto the ledger only currencies in the aftermath as well. Since those can't be hacked.

Pessimist
01-07-22, 00:57
Given your inability to take criticism from anyone, you'the fit right in with your beloved CCP fucks.Criticism? That's not what you do. Not the self righteous slime bucket who feigns indignation at the suggestion that Islamic thugs in EU need to be deported while being a propaganda jukebox for the CCP shits who killed more Moslems in Xinjiang than the #s died in Iran Iraq war.

Akibono
01-07-22, 03:40
Belgium is sentencing people at the Brussels airport for fake covid tests to 6 months to 12 months in jail. This is similar in scheme to Switzerland where it holds people for ransom. According to the article, they first demand 750 euros and then use the jail sentence if the ransom is not paid.

https://www.brusselstimes.com/belgium/200459/travellers-with-fake-pcr-tests-at-brussels-airport-get-to-up-to-one-year-in-prisonForgery is a felony and a serious crime. Six months in jail is appropriate. No one has to fake a test. This is not a grey area, only an area where it is easy to get caught.

Sirioja
01-07-22, 09:19
A few years ago USA saw 60 000 flu deaths in a year.

But of course, add in the graphene oxide poisoning and you get double up.My meaning was when the world is now almost under SA Omicron, more than 5500 known deaths in US for 3 last days, more than 550 known deaths in UK for 2 last days, more than 450 in France for 2 last days, seem much more killer than just flu and in France we have now people who can t be operated about cancer or about head, delayed because of Omicron which fill our hospitals and will probably unfortunately kill more despite we have around 90% vaccinated, with even children older than 5 and even being asked for third dose after only 3 months, second with ARN dose after only 1 month after JJ. And more and more telling about FFP2 mask like now in Austria or Italy or Sharks, when Omicron is like flu, but I don't remember people in France with mask when was flu.

Pistons
01-07-22, 11:24
Come on, you just learned how to spell fascism. So disappointing.You have a small dick too I suppose?

Pistons
01-07-22, 11:31
Criticism? That's not what you do. Not the self righteous slime bucket who feigns indignation at the suggestion that Islamic thugs in EU need to be deported while being a propaganda jukebox for the CCP shits who killed more Moslems in Xinjiang than the #s died in Iran Iraq war.I'm playing with the idea of hitting up Thailand within a year or two. You know, being an ambassador to great white cocks in the land of extra tight pussies. Where throughout generations before modern flights there was only the relatives of small dick nursenaries. Thankfully women are as different from men as humans are from chimps. So the difference from the smalldickers are still wide.

Unfortunately Thailand has its own Rants, Stupid shit and coronavirus thread at the moment. But maybe give it two years and we'll be fine. Prices in Thailand seems to have tanked maybe 50% or so though. And the Thai currency is tanking a bit at the moment also. So prices are back to maybe 2014 levels.

Pistons
01-07-22, 11:40
The expat community in Pattaya who owns a lot of bars and restaurants and who hits the gyms to use cheap anabolic seems especially hard hit at the moment. Same can be said for the Angeles / Clarke area in the Philippines as well as Phuket. If it takes 2 more years of this covid crap, only the 70+ pensioners will be left, and prices will have collapsed. Possibly a good time to get some deals and be a cheap western fuck only there to probe the women in a country where men are ugly and needs to serve as slaves for western power. And if you are crazy, even take over some bars.

PaulInZurich
01-07-22, 11:44

https://www.brusselstimes.com/belgium/200459/travellers-with-fake-pcr-tests-at-brussels-airport-get-to-up-to-one-year-in-prisonIf you can't do the time then don't do the crime. I think it applies in many places.

In US you can go to jail for unpaid parking tickets: https://www.theatlantic.com/business/archive/2016/02/debtors-prison/462378/ https://projects.publicsource.org/true-cost-of-court-debt/part-four.html https://www.motherjones.com/crime-justice/2019/04/texas-asked-judges-to-stop-throwing-people-in-jail-for-unpaid-parking-tickets-they-didnt-listen/.

In France you can go to jail if you repeatedly don't buy train tickets for example.

https://www.sncf.com/en/customer-service/dispute-management/fines

Mursenary
01-07-22, 11:58
Criticism? That's not what you do. Not the self righteous slime bucket who feigns indignation at the suggestion that Islamic thugs in EU need to be deported while being a propaganda jukebox for the CCP shits who killed more Moslems in Xinjiang than the #s died in Iran Iraq war.Take one second to read your own comments and perhaps you'll realize that you sound like a crazy person. A crazy person.

Mr Ho
01-07-22, 14:34
Come on guys, give the dude some recommendations that reflect the current times.

2019 was a whole different FKK scene with line ups and club cultures now not as you remember since before the pandemic. I loved Oase but 2021 Oase lost the previous years' magic.Well tell the German authority to open the gate for hungry mongers abroad then LOL Feb 2020 globe was my last FKK visit before covid and by the look of it, globe is going to be my next FKK due to my business! Let see how 2022 will play out with this virus phobia!

BigBuddy69
01-07-22, 15:55
If they don't propose it to you and you want it, then propose it to them (and know the price). It's as easy as that. Things got to be so in Germany that I was fucking 60% plus of the girls in the ass.Strange because with his first beloved prostitute, Maria Michaela from La Jonquera, he had no problem to bang her ass and used to brag about it on another board.

Sirioja
01-07-22, 16:11
If you can't do the time then don't do the crime. I think it applies in many places.

In US you can go to jail for unpaid parking tickets: https://www.theatlantic.com/business/archive/2016/02/debtors-prison/462378/ https://projects.publicsource.org/true-cost-of-court-debt/part-four.html https://www.motherjones.com/crime-justice/2019/04/texas-asked-judges-to-stop-throwing-people-in-jail-for-unpaid-parking-tickets-they-didnt-listen/.

In France you can go to jail if you repeatedly don't buy train tickets for example.

https://www.sncf.com/en/customer-service/dispute-management/finesI don't know for US, I saw in Zurich a guy who was put in jail with me because he didn't buy bus ticket when he was trying to find a job, he was arrested at night months later and I saw him arriving at night, full shaking like shocked. But I m fully sure in France, no one go to jail if not buying bus or train ticket, or even when caught arrested for speed like I was once more on 30 December and not first time when now only 1 point on 12 on my driving license, but always 0 alcohol, I didn't pay anything, all was quiet with gendarmerie our motorways police belonging to army and I could keep on driving to Lautaret. Guys who beated a policeman in France don't even go to jail and I don t agree with this. I was caught and arrested for more than 10 times for overspeed in France, maybe 5 times in Germany, and was never sent in jail, nor in Belgium. Only Switzerland treated me like a criminal, so now I play this role, entering like Albanians and go fasting same. They gave me good information, happy to get my foods, when I would be able not to eat for weeks. Just matter of mind, when I eat a lot in brothels.

PaulInZurich
01-07-22, 16:16
You have a small dick too I suppose?You feel compelled to remind people of your dick obsession. No need, we understand you are still in the phallic stage. Once you are older than 6 you should be out of it.

PaulInZurich
01-07-22, 16:23
great white cocks...Funny that it's only you and Sirioja who are obsessed with dicks.

PaulInZurich
01-07-22, 16:45
I don't know for US, I saw in Zurich a guy who was put in jail with me because he didn't buy bus ticket when he was trying to find a job, he was arrested at night months later As always you are uninformed to put it politely. Nobody goes to jail because they didn't buy one ticket. I was fined once because I bought the ticket too late, but guess what, I paid the fine. It is possible for the situation to escalate if you are fined repeatedly and choose to ignore the fines. It takes a special kind of stupid to end up in that situation. Kind of like it takes a special kind of stupid to repeatedly ignore speeding fines.

But I m fully sure in France, no one go to jail if not buying bus or train ticket ... As for France, directly from the SNCF website:

"Have several unpaid fines? Under French law, habitual fraud (fraude the'habitude) is a crime punishable by six months in prison and a 7,500 fine. "Habitual" means that the individual in question has received more than five citations for travelling without a ticket (or for travelling on an invalid or insufficient ticket) within a 12-month period". Again, you would have to be really stupid to get in that situation.

for speed like I was once more on 30 December and not first time ... I was caught and arrested for more than 10 times for overspeed in France, maybe 5 times in Germany.Now you admit that you were repeatedly caught speeding. Since you admit so many times, I wonder how many times you were really caught, never mind how often you are doing it.

Pessimist
01-07-22, 17:43
Take one second to read your own comments and perhaps you'll realize that you sound like a crazy person. A crazy person.This coming from the shitbug who is hovering around 24/7/365, waiting for posts to appear and then immediately jump in, hoping for a reaction. I almost never replied to your first comment but it is always you, regardless of who I am talking to or what the subject is.

The thing is, being the CCP excrement you are, your only value is one of annoyance. Shit on the street is merely disgusting. If you step on it, it becomes worse. Your hope is to splatter yourself onto the shoes of passersby, and hope they curse you. But these days you are dried up, shrunken; still stinky as ever.

BigBuddy69
01-07-22, 18:19
Funny that it's only you and Sirioja who are obsessed with dicks.Maybe they should consider taking showers together.

Pistons
01-07-22, 19:50
You feel compelled to remind people of your dick obsession. No need, we understand you are still in the phallic stage. Once you are older than 6 you should be out of it.Girl obsession. Thus realizing what they want. It can be too big of course. With some variation from girl to girl. But not always related to the size of the girl overall. Usually they can take 16-20 cm at least. Though the position also matters and of course if they are ready for it or not.

But I am sure your mom has told you size is not important.

Mursenary
01-07-22, 21:29
The expat community in Pattaya who owns a lot of bars and restaurants and who hits the gyms to use cheap anabolic seems especially hard hit at the moment. Same can be said for the Angeles / Clarke area in the Philippines as well as Phuket. If it takes 2 more years of this covid crap, only the 70+ pensioners will be left, and prices will have collapsed. Possibly a good time to get some deals and be a cheap western fuck only there to probe the women in a country where men are ugly and needs to serve as slaves for western power. And if you are crazy, even take over some bars.How sad. Still obsessed with me for not wanting to be his friend when his existence serves as a speck of forgotten memories. You had one shot when one normal person took pity on you and was nice to you, but you blew it. Fuckin loser. Forever will be.

Mursenary
01-07-22, 21:32
Well tell the German authority to open the gate for hungry mongers abroad then LOL Feb 2020 globe was my last FKK visit before covid and by the look of it, globe is going to be my next FKK due to my business! Let see how 2022 will play out with this virus phobia!Germany's been open to Japan since last spring. You've had 6+ months to visit.

Mr Ho
01-08-22, 00:52
Strange because with his first beloved prostitute, Maria Michaela from La Jonquera, he had no problem to bang her ass and used to brag about it on another board.He often forget in reality about what he wrote about his fantasy LOL! He just want to say he is big and everyone know those who say big has complex with his small thing LOL!

Pistons
01-08-22, 01:26
How sad. Still obsessed with me for not wanting to be his friend when his existence serves as a speck of forgotten memories. You had one shot when one normal person took pity on you and was nice to you, but you blew it. Fuckin loser. Forever will be.LOL, so emo. Nobody cares about you. You will die alone without a girlfriend. We all know that. Still living in your moms basement. What a sad sad case.

Pistons
01-08-22, 01:30
Maybe they should consider taking showers together.Geez, you have some pretty weird fantasies. We all know you are not normal.

Sirioja
01-08-22, 01:34
Germany's been open to Japan since last spring. You've had 6+ months to visit.No, because Japan like China or Russia are closed, when FKK opened in mid June.

Pistons
01-08-22, 01:39
In the end our man, the one and only Dude from Davos seems to be winning.

You will own nothing but be happy.

Perfect excuse to jump onto the ledger only currencies in the aftermath as well. Since those can't be hacked.Hacking is the key word here by the way. All non-ledger currencies will probably be hacked. Either as an inside job, in vompliance with foreign powers, or as full out cyber warfare. But good worldclass hacker can already easily do it. I have spoken a few times to one guy who has been top 50 in the hacking world championships. He even says he wouldn't have been top 100 if everyone were there. Maybe even below that, and there is not a place on earth he couldn't have hacked in less than an hour. The winners can hack CIA or anywhere in 20 minutes easily.

Sirioja
01-08-22, 01:44
As always you are uninformed to put it politely. Nobody goes to jail because they didn't buy one ticket. I was fined once because I bought the ticket too late, but guess what, I paid the fine. It is possible for the situation to escalate if you are fined repeatedly and choose to ignore the fines. It takes a special kind of stupid to end up in that situation. Kind of like it takes a special kind of stupid to repeatedly ignore speeding fines.

As for France, directly from the SNCF website:

"Have several unpaid fines? Under French law, habitual fraud (fraude the'habitude) is a crime punishable by six months in prison and a 7,500 fine. "Habitual" means that the individual in question has received more than five citations for travelling without a ticket (or for travelling on an invalid or insufficient ticket) within a 12-month period". Again, you would have to be really stupid to get in that situation.

Now you admit that you were repeatedly caught speeding. Since you admit so many times, I wonder how many times you were really caught, never mind how often you are doing it.I'm allowed to drive since nearly 40 years soon, except for 1 month in Germany, and I'm fully 100% sure nobody will go to jail in France when not paying bus or train ticket and getting fines. When you are not even Swiss born, but Swiss born who are not stuck to Globe like you and move out of Switzerland, know no other robbering administration like in Switzerland, in Western EU and not even in Czech Republic.

Mursenary
01-08-22, 02:02
This coming from the shitbug who is hovering around 24/7/365, waiting for posts to appear and then immediately jump in, hoping for a reaction. I almost never replied to your first comment but it is always you, regardless of who I am talking to or what the subject is..But you're too weak and prideful.

Sirioja
01-08-22, 10:24
Mainhattan, Sharks and Palace are closed from tomorrow.

Check with Oase. Call reception.Seem Sharks keep opening today, but Omicron or delta were killing 269 in Germany yesterday, with 7 in Hessen, less than in NRW or Bavaria. More than 114000 deaths under covid in Germany.

Mr Ho
01-08-22, 11:45
Germany's been open to Japan since last spring. You've had 6+ months to visit.As I have been writing that, but I also wrote that I am unvaccinated and I won't get vaccinate, so it is not wise to travel around as I may kill myself getting the virus and also may kill others by spreading it, so instead of being reckless like many others are, I really did stay in last year and so far this year, I only went to escort once last year with Eurasian stunner as she was that stunner, but others I let the opportunity slide and I stayed in and I masturbated daily with masturbation hole LOL!

This year, I will do escort here with few Eurasian stunners, but I won't be Germany I think, I will most likely will be in Zurich, so I will go to globe then and looking forward to it! Until then I got Eurasian stunners here LOL!

However, I do not see the point of travelling with all these restrictions and as for border opening, most of time, most nations gate was open for Japan passport, it is just that you need pcr test etc why bother?

Mursenary
01-08-22, 13:50
LOL, so emo. Nobody cares about you. You will die alone without a girlfriend. We all know that. Still living in your moms basement. What a sad sad case.Apparently your ego can't get over me dropping your ass.

Mursenary
01-08-22, 14:05
Geez, you have some pretty weird fantasies. We all know you are not normal.I've met both BB and Pistons. Believe me, Pistons is the one that normal people are embarrassed to be seen with. The cringeworthy shit he would say to turn girls off was fucking embarrassing. I remember having to lie to the girls and say that I didn't know him, having just met him that day. Goon.

PaulInZurich
01-08-22, 14:26
But I am sure your mom has told you size is not important.You are projecting your own experiences. You must be stuck in the Oedipus complex, part of the phallic stage.

PaulInZurich
01-08-22, 14:36
He often forget in reality about what he wrote about his fantasy LOL! He just want to say he is big and everyone know those who say big has complex with his small thing LOL!Again in his own words, for almost 2 years and a half, driving 1800 km in 24 hours for 1 or 2 hours of jacuzzi. He said they regularly did anal, even once she offered him AO (how elegant and chic and not at all prostitute behavior). Immediately after writing that, he makes some weird reference to his teddy bear when he was a child. He sent her money repeatedly when she was in Romania, because you know true love and such. What a tragic turn of events when it turns out that she had a pimp. Side note, the guy was 40 at the time.

Arnold15
01-08-22, 14:57
Seem Sharks keep opening today, but Omicron or delta were killing 269 in Germany yesterday, with 7 in Hessen, less than in NRW or Bavaria. More than 114000 deaths under covid in Germany.269 dead WITH covid, not BY Covid.

Most of those who died had other fatal diseases such as cancer, heart defects and lung diseases.

Sirioja
01-08-22, 15:42
269 dead WITH covid, not BY Covid.

Most of those who died had other fatal diseases such as cancer, heart defects and lung diseases.These deaths are ranked under Omicron spreading in Germany, even Omicron spread less fast in Germany than in France, but around same number of deaths. For sure if You are really healthy, you should be much more resistant versus covid and mutants, but many who thought to be healthy finish filling hospitals where around 80% are not vaccinated. 8000 known deaths for 4 last days in US, 800 in UK for 3 last days.

Lanthano
01-08-22, 15:45
WTF. Everything is apparently shut again. What a rude January awakening.

I admit I wasn't going to the FKKs lately but. This really really sucks.

What the hell was the point of getting vaccinated and testing then?

Sirioja
01-08-22, 15:48
Enjoy it while it lasts. Probably will be closed next like every other one in the area.Hessen is really not the worst at the moment in Germany compare to NRW, Bavaria and Saxe. But Omicron should spread more in Germany, when less than in other Western EU countries at the moment.

Sirioja
01-08-22, 15:55
WTF. Everything is apparently shut again. What a rude January awakening.

I admit I wasn't going to the FKKs lately but. This really really sucks.

What the hell was the point of getting vaccinated and testing then?Vaccines are not able to stop spreading and too low and for too short time efficiency, when brothels are really risky playfield and many fat or old visiting. And Omicron or brother should kill even more than now, after Christmas / Sylvester party. But without vaccine, should have had many more millions deaths. But medical know so few about this virus.

Sirioja
01-08-22, 16:15
Geez, you have some pretty weird fantasies. We all know you are not normal.A really obsessed follower since 2013 on other forum, reading all of mine, even he is not able to understand all, when we can't experience same with same girls or others, sharing to skippy Zurich other obsessed follower about me, but both are less obsessed followers for climbing when I thought light expensive carbon with electric gears could climb alone when I need to turn my legs on my perfect, around 1000 €, bicycle which reached so many times top of highest ranked and facing the steep, not curving. From my few weekly FKK visits since my discovery on end of 2012, then visiting whole FKK land, not only stuck at Globe, but I saw most of guys visiting have small size, not only Asians, probably why so big frustration about women, can be read from some or I hear so often in FKK, why I don t like to speak with guys, not interesting for me, nor hearing about jealousy of course. I love long warm showers in FKK, some guys having enough time for a room while my relaxing shower, not needing to face the wall, in my 50's.

ShooBree
01-08-22, 16:52
But you're too weak and prideful.Its better than being a weak and shameless liar like you.

Sirioja
01-08-22, 18:01
I've met both BB and Pistons. Believe me, Pistons is the one that normal people are embarrassed to be seen with. The cringeworthy shit he would say to turn girls off was fucking embarrassing. I remember having to lie to the girls and say that I didn't know him, having just met him that day. Goon.When you see the other one trying to get caresses from little Romanians in couches, but I remember one not small he discovered before me, but she didn't give him a look and same for another French, when she was so upset when I stopped with her, when she was LR busy superstar, so she should not miss my bad guy business when many better than me were waiting when they couldn't get her for months when she came weekly to me, not needing to catch her. I m fully sure she was not as mad about many others who stopped with her. I don t remember seeing him with a impressive look, when playing grocer for sex asking and negotiating the menu. I can understand not willing to spend too much, but then I prefer to get only 1 good room with a beauty for 100/60 or even 150/60 with a rare beauty great GFE, rather than stuck to GND, not my standard for pleasure.

Pistons
01-08-22, 18:14
I've met both BB and Pistons. Believe me, Pistons is the one that normal people are embarrassed to be seen with. The cringeworthy shit he would say to turn girls off was fucking embarrassing. I remember having to lie to the girls and say that I didn't know him, having just met him that day. Goon.It's called humor. You don't have it, and neither does 90% of all Americans. Girls love it. Especially a lot of Romanians. They have very blunt humor too.

Pistons
01-08-22, 18:16
You are projecting your own experiences. You must be stuck in the Oedipus complex, part of the phallic stage.Nah, just analyzing you given your history of comments.

Pistons
01-08-22, 18:20
You do have some severe issues with reality, at least with words.Nobody cares about fake alternative websites and their theories. Probably written by the same type of delusional people that call USA alone for America. Or their national sports league as the World Series etc.

Pistons
01-08-22, 18:21
Apparently your ego can't get over me dropping your ass.LOL, 'dropping your ass'?

What are you? Some unsecure ghetto wannabe?

Mursenary
01-08-22, 18:31
Its better than being a weak and shameless liar like you.But you still wet your bed.

Sirioja
01-08-22, 18:31
Again in his own words, for almost 2 years and a half, driving 1800 km in 24 hours for 1 or 2 hours of jacuzzi. He said they regularly did anal, even once she offered him AO (how elegant and chic and not at all prostitute behavior). Immediately after writing that, he makes some weird reference to his teddy bear when he was a child. He sent her money repeatedly when she was in Romania, because you know true love and such. What a tragic turn of events when it turns out that she had a pimp. Side note, the guy was 40 at the time.When you get sent from obsessed bald fat French reading all of me since years, do You check what You received? A bit like for internet, when we never had anal sex, even true she proposed me for free, so I can t say if I could enter, even no problem in her pussy even she was very slim but no big with her, and are You so sure I sent her many times money? I don't remember about teddy bear with her nor when I was a child, I just remember she played a lot with my tool, like if she discovered, it was funny. I remember arriving around 8 pm and having her until around midnight /1 am. Great drive through Pyrenees and Massif central mountains, I remember on few times gendarmerie motorbikes speeding after me, telling: You are fast. Not 40 years yet, but I drove not far from 2 millions kilometers, 500000 only with old lady, Audi being amazed about engine, turbo, manual gear box and clutch health when all original. I remember kind of guy like both of You, another French obsessed follower, many in this business, who sent my reports here to LR and GT, but I was welcome at new GT Oceans.

Pistons
01-08-22, 18:38
Actually a lot of Americans do have some humor. I have relatively there and they are all hilarious. But among certain types of Americans, the ratio plummets.

Mursenary
01-08-22, 18:45
It's called humor. You don't have it, and neither does 90% of all Americans. Girls love it. Especially a lot of Romanians. They have very blunt humor too.They're laughing at you not with you.

PaulInZurich
01-08-22, 18:48
know no other robbering administration like in Switzerland...It takes a very special kind of stupid to be in jail for unpaid fines.

BigBuddy69
01-08-22, 20:05
Nobody cares about fake alternative websites and their theories.Normal people call them 'dictionaries' and 'definitions.'

BigBuddy69
01-08-22, 20:07
It takes a very special kind of stupid to be in jail for unpaid fines.When you're a paysex addict, all of your money goes to the prostitutes. There's no way you'll pay a fine!

BigBuddy69
01-08-22, 20:21
Again in his own words, for almost 2 years and a half, driving 1800 km in 24 hours for 1 or 2 hours of jacuzziYou forget the dinner.

Is it better than the 1700 km back and forth drive to Torino, to bang a Russian escort girl called Isabele, with anal fingering, anal fuck and cum in mouth?

That's a really big carbon footprint! Luckily it was with the company car. I'm sure they love sponsoring his paysex addiction.

Sirioja
01-08-22, 21:11
It takes a very special kind of stupid to be in jail for unpaid fines.Sometimes you think on a way and have balls to stay in this way, whatever pressure you get. I m pretty sure I will do same on next time when I never accept racket. In FKK, as told me Kate, not Katalina, who saw many guys, being a very busy girl, she never saw another guy with such jealousy on him, I was threatened by a obsessed jealous French follower, not your friend here who made under him when we was also threatened by this same guy and at this time needed my information's to be able to sleep, I was also threatened by a German so jealous about Megan at Sharks, difference between being first choice and other having to run after her, but I never changed, I may be too old to change my values for my way of thinking, when you are just a repeating follower not knowing anything, when I can't believe you were in Catalunya while my visits, but at least I know what kind you are.

Pessimist
01-08-22, 21:24
Nobody cares about fake alternative websites and their theories. Probably written by the same type of delusional people that call USA alone for America. Or their national sports league as the World Series etc.There is not a single sport that is played by the entire world, not even soccer. If someone is called a world champion, they are the best in the world in that particular sport, not that the entire world plays that sport.

Do Mexicans, Bolivians, and Nicaraguans want to call themselves Americans? Let them go ahead. Even the CCP shit calls himself an American, so why not?

Ararat
01-08-22, 22:24
It's called humor. You don't have it, and neither does 90% of all Americans. Girls love it. Especially a lot of Romanians. They have very blunt humor too.So you did 'joke' with the girls? Ha ha, I thought Mursenary exaggerated and then you confirmed his story.

Mursenary
01-08-22, 22:42
LOL, 'dropping your ass'?

What are you? Some unsecure ghetto wannabe?I grew up in the ghetto dumbass.

ShooBree
01-08-22, 22:59
They're laughing at you not with you.Hey creep, you can't even get laid without paying for it so you're not the one to talk.

Mursenary
01-08-22, 23:19
As I have been writing that, but I also wrote that I am unvaccinated and I won't get vaccinate, so it is not wise to travel around as I may kill myself getting the virus and also may kill others by spreading it, so instead of being reckless like many others are, I really did stay in last year and so far this year, I only went to escort once last year with Eurasian stunner as she was that stunner, but others I let the opportunity slide and I stayed in and I masturbated daily with masturbation hole LOL!

This year, I will do escort here with few Eurasian stunners, but I won't be Germany I think, I will most likely will be in Zurich, so I will go to globe then and looking forward to it! Until then I got Eurasian stunners here LOL!

However, I do not see the point of travelling with all these restrictions and as for border opening, most of time, most nations gate was open for Japan passport, it is just that you need pcr test etc why bother?That's admirable and all. But your your post said "tell German authority to open the gate for hungry monger (s). " Which they did, since last June, even for the unvaccinated until recently.

Point is, Oase and Palace are not what they were before covid. It is misleading to tell people to visit these clubs by vouching for them based on pre covid experiences. Sharks was the only Hessen club to somewhat recover to precovid standards.

Mursenary
01-08-22, 23:24
It takes a very special kind of stupid to be in jail for unpaid fines.Dumb pride.

DrPoon
01-09-22, 00:12
It takes a very special kind of stupid to be in jail for unpaid fines.It would be good if they can work out an alternate day jailing system in Switzerland for example like go to jail on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, to rest and recuperate whilst being allowed out for FKK release on Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday. That way one can save on hotel rooms and even better if the jail property room will store ones luggage and provide a squad car transport to the work release location.

Pistons
01-09-22, 00:27
They're laughing at you not with you.Aww, such an old cliche. Those are the only ones you know huh? How cute.

PaulInZurich
01-09-22, 07:01
Nobody cares about fake alternative websites and their theories.I know you prefer unemployed dog portrait painters as sources of information.

Sirioja
01-09-22, 08:12
When Germans did bullshit on reopening, writing gay party, 10 guys for 1 girl, which I never experienced, my new girls still free for me, some coming to me as always before covid, but I can understand them to prefer to keep the business for them, when Sharks was on better level without many Asians on this year. Very obvious when they arrived on 2016/2017, many Asians made fall Sharks level with many girls sticking to this easy business, Megan even turning blond for. You can t expect a girl has potential for a normal size when only working easy for vagina with Asians. Better quality for me at Sharks than before covid and since 2016 . I m quite sure most of Germans would agree, even now many apartment rate, but still some pretty for 100/60.

Mursenary
01-09-22, 16:01
Even the CCP shit calls himself an American, so why not?I have as much association with Chinese CCP as you do with German Nazis. So what is it, are your parents German? Are my parents Chinese? Answer to the latter question is no. Act like your educated.

Mursenary
01-09-22, 16:20
So you did 'joke' with the girls? Ha ha, I thought Mursenary exaggerated and then you confirmed his story.Right, he admits to telling his "jokes" to the girls. Then we see on this forum the cringe shit he thinks is funny. Put 2 and 2 together and it's quite easy to picture how poorly his interactions with women go.

Mursenary
01-09-22, 16:20
Aww, such an old cliche. Those are the only ones you know huh? How cute.When the classics are true, they're true.

Mursenary
01-09-22, 17:14
When Germans did bullshit on reopening, writing gay party, 10 guys for 1 girl, which I never experienced, my new girls still free for me, some coming to me as always before covid, but I can understand them to prefer to keep the business for them, when Sharks was on better level without many Asians on this year. Very obvious when they arrived on 2016/2017, many Asians made fall Sharks level with many girls sticking to this easy business, Megan even turning blond for. You can t expect a girl has potential for a normal size when only working easy for vagina with Asians. Better quality for me at Sharks than before covid and since 2016 . I m quite sure most of Germans would agree, even now many apartment rate, but still some pretty for 100/60.Then they go away and cause prices to go up by 50-100% in 2021. Rolls eyes at scapegoating bullshit.

The Cane
01-09-22, 17:31
I have as much association with Chinese CCP as you do with German Nazis. So what is it, are your parents German? Are my parents Chinese? Answer to the latter question is no. Act like your educated.That would be "you're". Ahem!

Mursenary
01-09-22, 17:41
That would be "you're". Ahem!Yes, well I'm just a CCP thug. Hah!

Sirioja
01-09-22, 17:47
You forget the dinner.

Is it better than the 1700 km back and forth drive to Torino, to bang a Russian escort girl called Isabele, with anal fingering, anal fuck and cum in mouth?

That's a really big carbon footprint! Luckily it was with the company car. I'm sure they love sponsoring his paysex addiction.At least, try to repeat reality, a drive to Milano, not Torino, and back to Paris on the day, through la Forclaz above Chamonix and with ice on top of Gran San Bernardino on October 2014, and she was not Isabelle when I don't remember any Isabelle escort, not so Russian, when she was wow Tatar beauty, but also no anal sex with her, but she did worth the drive and also enjoying passing on ice Gran San Bernardino when they were just closing. On this Summer, I drove 3000 kms on some week ends for my climbing tour, climbing on day, driving after at night, easy. When you really move your meat inside, then you can't sleep, so you can drive.

Sirioja
01-09-22, 18:04
How long are they closed for this time?Hessen close brothels under Omicron, when NRW with higher cases number don t until now. Now, have to be patient, when Omicron should spread more and more in Germany when they got less numerous cases than in France or UK. On 2021, Hessen and NRW reopened on mid June, when already vaccine.

Sirioja
01-09-22, 18:21
Then they go away and cause prices to go up by 50-100% in 2021. Rolls eyes at scapegoating bullshit.Many Asians paid more expensive than asked to Caucasians before covid. For reopening, I told about better quality without Asians who are easy business for girls, even when perverse. 100/30 or 150/60 come from apartments rate under lockdown and paid by locals, even some girls like Melissa already asked before covid and was already quite standard at Oase. But could still find 100/60 GFE at Sharks where I had many rooms for this rate whatever written, or maybe girls don t ask same rate to all of us? Only 150/60 which is less expensive than 100/30 with Miss Sharks 2021, no other.

Sirioja
01-09-22, 19:01
It would be good if they can work out an alternate day jailing system in Switzerland for example like go to jail on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, to rest and recuperate whilst being allowed out for FKK release on Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday. That way one can save on hotel rooms and even better if the jail property room will store ones luggage and provide a squad car transport to the work release location.For my first evening / night in Aarau Argau when Rheinfelden where I was controlled on border is in Argau, there was television, so on Friday morning I asked other guys to watch Cortina Tofane ski Worldcup women downhill and didn't answer kantonal polizei who wanted to move me to Zurich, but no television for Wengen Lauberhorn, in Zurich, was even sent to underground with no window and with only little light very small room on Saturday evening when I insulted kantonal polizei and kicked strongly in the door, Albanian looking at me with amazed eyes, stayed until Monday morning still kicking in the door, then they sent me doctor because I refused foods and to go for daily 1 hour walk. On Tuesday, I was moved again to Maylin but I refused to eat and enter there so I don t know for level, when Wengen was finished so I didn't need anymore television and I don t need Swiss administration foods, just a bit of marmelade not to feel too much pain in belly, resistance technique. When I was free, I drove to Sharks to take a shower. When I went to discover Aphrodisia Zurich city, I don t remember I had a room at Sharks one week later, no problem, easy when I'm trained to control.

Saturn11
01-09-22, 19:05
How long are they closed for this time?Impossible to know, they closed because the incidence was over 350 per 100,000 people in Darmstadt. Hesse / Germany will need to change the rules or they will need to go to court to reopen. In these days of Omicron 350 is nothing, will be very difficult for places to go below the figure.

Turgid
01-09-22, 19:08
There is not a single sport that is played by the entire world...Boxing and Muhammed Ali is the greatest.

Pistons
01-09-22, 19:21
I know you prefer unemployed dog portrait painters as sources of information.I've never met an unemployed dog portrait painter. Didn't know it was a thing. I am sure you can tell us all about them. You seem like an expert in that field. Sounds like CNN trying to paint a picture of Joe Rogan, only to find out it was a dog, and not Joe Rogan they painted. Because they like dogs, and well. Philia.

Pistons
01-09-22, 19:24
Alternative when used by me refers to alternative to truth.

Pistons
01-09-22, 19:25
CNN etc. And others are in that category.

Mursenary
01-09-22, 19:31
Many Asians paid more expensive than asked to Caucasians before covid. For reopening, I told about better quality without Asians who are easy business for girls, even when perverse. 100/30 or 150/60 come from apartments rate under lockdown and paid by locals, even some girls like Melissa already asked before covid and was already quite standard at Oase. But could still find 100/60 GFE at Sharks where I had many rooms for this rate whatever written, or maybe girls don t ask same rate to all of us? Only 150/60 which is less expensive than 100/30 with Miss Sharks 2021, no other.And you're the only person claiming better service since lock down. Not a single other has claimed so much.

Pistons
01-09-22, 19:59
When the classics are true, they're true.Problem with you is that you are always so unoriginal and boring. Comming up with new insults is getting more dull.

But girls were laughing their asses of every time I backtalked you as a game starter. Those incidents always seemed to score the highest.

BigBuddy69
01-09-22, 20:45
It was Torino with some girl called Isabele or maybe there is a multiverse, like in the last Spiderman movie. I understand it's difficult to keep track of all your fantasized romances when you spend your life on a prostitute forum to talk shit about prostitutes. Even more when you have early dementia.

https://zupimages.net/up/22/01/h9t3.jpg (https://zupimages.net/viewer.php?id=22/01/h9t3.jpg)

BigBuddy69
01-09-22, 20:46
Then they go away and cause prices to go up by 50-100% in 2021. Rolls eyes at scapegoating bullshit.Guess who paid 100 euros in GT when the normal price was 75, and 150 in Sharks a few months ago with his lalala elegant model WTF angel?

Canary
01-09-22, 21:05
Impossible to know, they closed because the incidence was over 350 per 100,000 people in Darmstadt. Hesse / Germany will need to change the rules or they will need to go to court to reopen. In these days of Omicron 350 is nothing, will be very difficult for places to go below the figure.With regards to when Sharks & other clubs reopen I think it's safe to say they won't be closed as long as last time.

Why, well if omicron follows the same path as the UK the virus spreads extremely quickly which means that in a relatively short space of time the virus has no where to go. This is due to high numbers of people having had their third jab & many others with natural protection after being infected.

London was hit badly but already the infections have plateaued with the northern parts of the UK now suffering the brunt of the virus.

If another mutation doesn't surprise us all I can see Sharks and the clubs reopening in late Spring, just in time to sit in Sharks garden and admire the views.

Mursenary
01-09-22, 23:35
Impossible to know, they closed because the incidence was over 350 per 100,000 people in Darmstadt. Hesse / Germany will need to change the rules or they will need to go to court to reopen. In these days of Omicron 350 is nothing, will be very difficult for places to go below the figure.If you really want to hawk timeline to reopening, it requires 5 days in row of incidence being under 350.

The state of Hessen post daily reports on their official webpage here:

https://soziales.hessen.de/Corona/Bulletin/Tagesaktuelle-Zahlen

Sitting at over 450 in Darmstadt landkreis to over 600 in Frankfurt, we have a long ways to go for cases to drop under 350. Apparently Oase is able to remain open for another day or 2 as it requires 3 days of being over 350 before being labeled a hotspot.

Their reports regarding hospitalizations remains unimpressive. Dumb metrics for closure. It's all dumb which much to do about nothing at the moment. At least NRW seem to be ignoring incidence and keeping their eye on the right metric, hospitalization.

Translated Excerpt from Hessen website for 9th January 2022 reporting:

As soon as the incidence in a district or an independent city is over 350 on three consecutive days, additional "hotspot regulations" apply on site from the next day. After five days below the border, the region falls out of the regulation again. The assignment on the reporting day always relates to the registered incidences of the three or five days before.

The details also on the measures are in 27 of the
Coronavirus Protection Ordinance

The following districts and cities are currently subject to the hotspot regulation:

District of Fulda, City of Darmstadt, City of Frankfurt am Main, City of Wiesbaden

The following cities and districts will be subject to the hotspot regulation from tomorrow:

City of Offenbach

From yesterday to today, the hotspot rule dropped out:

McAdonis
01-10-22, 02:09
There is not a single sport that is played by the entire world.
Boxing and Muhammed Ali is the greatest.Sprinting and Usain Bolt.

Boxing requires formal training. Even with natural talent, you cannot walk in off the street and beat a trained boxer of similar weight. Over time, that natural pedigree will show, but not right away. That assumes that they stick with it ofc, but most quit.

Anthony Joshua, who went on to win Olympic gold, admits that he got beat up when he first started: https://www.worldboxingnews.net/2020/08/17/anthony-joshua-early-days-skip-beat/.

Somewhat overlapping with the Ali era, was a Cuban heavyweight named Teofilo Stevenson. Cubans were not allowed to turn pro, but Stevenson had won the 1972,1976, and 1980 gold medals, and may have won at the 1984 games, if Cuba had not boycotted. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Te%C3%B3filo_Stevenson.

Mursenary
01-10-22, 03:39
Problem with you is that you are always so unoriginal and boring. Comming up with new insults is getting more dull.

But girls were laughing their asses of every time I backtalked you as a game starter. Those incidents always seemed to score the highest.Problem with you is that you don't know your god damn place as a bottom feeder. No amount of self delusion will change the fact that you're ugly, broke, and worthless to society.

If girls actually liked you, one wouldn't have given you her work number while giving me her personal. Yeah, you still remember that and it stings you fucking ugly Frankenstein monster-looking loser.

Mursenary
01-10-22, 03:41
Guess who paid 100 euros in GT when the normal price was 75, and 150 in Sharks a few months ago with his lalala elegant model WTF angel?Do I have to? That fucker is so pathetic.

Sirioja
01-10-22, 08:31
With regards to when Sharks & other clubs reopen I think it's safe to say they won't be closed as long as last time.

Why, well if omicron follows the same path as the UK the virus spreads extremely quickly which means that in a relatively short space of time the virus has no where to go. This is due to high numbers of people having had their third jab & many others with natural protection after being infected.

London was hit badly but already the infections have plateaued with the northern parts of the UK now suffering the brunt of the virus.

If another mutation doesn't surprise us all I can see Sharks and the clubs reopening in late Spring, just in time to sit in Sharks garden and admire the views.Around 300 daily deaths in UK under Omicron. Not so few even less than around 2000 in US. At least, Germany try to fight versus spreading when Germans return to family after brothels.

Sirioja
01-10-22, 09:39
And you're the only person claiming better service since lock down. Not a single other has claimed so much.But didn't you understand how we are so different, and even for girls despite Ariana I left for Megan. Yes I confirm with my more than 15 visits on 2021, more than on 2018,2019 and 2020 together, Sharks was much higher level for me on 2021, since 2016, with prettier girls seen, not yours of course, and some were real enjoyment even supermodel lost freshness for sex and I would not have voted for her, when my elegant creation didn't get any vote and I m very proud about this. I just wish Sharks will stay on same level than on July and September, when I climbed on August. My only standard is me, I don t care about others, I m not a follower, because I know I m very different in this business. You get from what You are. Many 100/60 GFE rooms for me except with one who was less expensive for 1 hour, time I needed to enjoy her. 300 € visits with 2 hours with 2 beauties I don't find at Globe, was a good deal, why I visited almost weekly, when I was not anymore a regular between 2018 except on June for wow Tamara who didn't stay and 2020 closing even had a good discovery with German Tabea for her first room at Sharks on 14 March.

Sirioja
01-10-22, 11:22
It was Torino with some girl called Isabele or maybe there is a multiverse, like in the last Spiderman movie. I understand it's difficult to keep track of all your fantasized romances when you spend your life on a prostitute forum to talk shit about prostitutes. Even more when you have early dementia.

https://zupimages.net/up/22/01/h9t3.jpg (https://zupimages.net/viewer.php?id=22/01/h9t3.jpg)What a so obsessed french follower full of jealousy like the other one, reading all since nearly 10 years, when I had so many beautiful Russian escorts, I don t even remember this one but she must have been really wow look to deserve my run, even of course always a pleasure to speed and furthermore when have to pass through mountains. I love to attack on mountains roads, I remember reaching 150 down from Galibier to Valloire before chalet selling beaufort, very fast sensation on bumps, better to trust your car, when I can t trust new electronics quattro, not sporty enough and electric hand brake don t work in sharp curves. Also great sensations in Stelvio curves, good game with Italians when too many Germans on motorbikes who are not able to be fast but stopped in difficult curves. My deep apologizes to Isabele I think met only once when I remember of course Denis / Ana for our Russian nights in Paris before she was attacked then she didn't want to return and I had to meet her for new Russian nights in Torino or Milano. Wow Tatar Zoya AMR was also attacked in Paris when I promised her to come again but she left on next day, but I respected my promise when she returned to business, but in Milano, what a welcome I got and what sensation on ice on evening on top of Gran San Bernardino Swiss were closing. Xdrive was more sporty than new bad for sport quattro. I think we all miss Your dreamed girls and AMR now in Paris where escorts level fell unfortunately. New Ukrainians are not on past Russians level and not even on my FKK Romanians found level. Of course, everybody know I m a faker, but with so many obsessed jealous frustrated followers since so long and even new Skippy now but not for climbing, when I know who are fakers here and don t care about their fake writings. I remember funny when making under you on 2019, needing information's about other obsessed follower to sleep, when I m so used to be threatened because of jealousy, in this with so low level guys business, why I don t need brothels friends nor to even talk except with very few, when I spend only to find girls on my standard. I miss past wow escorts in Paris, but I still adapt in FKK land, even under covid, when I got good level on 2020 and better on 2021. My first and only 2022 visit was disappointing at Cleo. Ch, after ski conditions frustration, but for sure 2 January is not best time for great casting, even Switzerland is higher level until end of January, so I can wait for better quality, all is under control, when bad snow and even worse, so many great spots being closed, was biggest frustration when I was so happy to return after 2 years. I really wish for better snow and peuf to enjoy.

DrPoon
01-10-22, 15:56
I recommend that nobody visit the USA but if you do don't rent a car since rental car companies are filing false theft reports causing car renters to be put in jail even though they paid their rentals.

The main offender is Hertz and related companies Dollar and Thrifty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wcnIbt6f0g

PaulInZurich
01-10-22, 17:13
I've never met an unemployed dog portrait painter. Didn't know it was a thing. I am sure you can tell us all about them. You seem like an expert in that field. Sounds like CNN trying to paint a picture of Joe Rogan, only to find out it was a dog, and not Joe Rogan they painted. Because they like dogs, and well. Philia.Sorry that you get early onset dementia too. I never said that you met an unemployed dog portrait painter. I said that you used such a person as a source in posts here in early August. Unfortunately it seems that she is no longer on facebook, but at the time she had posts with memes of Bill Gates being the devil, articles how the kraken will be released and articles from the mypillow guy how he will release his evidence any day now. I questioned her credibility based on that and based on her "business" of painting dog portraits. You being you, of course you brought up dick size in your next posts.

Pistons
01-10-22, 17:18
Problem with you is that you don't know your god damn place as a bottom feeder. No amount of self delusion will change the fact that you're ugly, broke, and worthless to society.

If girls actually liked you, one wouldn't have given you her work number while giving me her personal. Yeah, you still remember that and it stings you fucking ugly Frankenstein monster-looking loser.They were all her work numbers. I had 2. You probably had 3, given she changed them all the time and you spent 2 or 3 times as much on her. Plus I went with other girls while she was watching. Sirioja knows very well how she didn't favor you in any way given your incidents at GT. So that is just laughable anyway! What was her name now? Little German girl.

BigBuddy69
01-10-22, 17:40
And you're the only person claiming better service since lock down. Not a single other has claimed so much.Wait until the next nasty breakup with his new lalala angel. Then he'll badmouth her on every thread and write everywhere that the club is a piece of shit, like he does every time.

Mursenary
01-10-22, 17:43
But didn't you understand how we are so different, and even for girls despite Ariana I left for Megan. Yes I confirm with my more than 15 visits on 2021, more than on 2018,2019 and 2020 together, Sharks was much higher level for me on 2021, since 2016, with prettier girls seen, not yours of course, and some were real enjoyment even supermodel lost freshness for sex and I would not have voted for her, when my elegant creation didn't get any vote and I m very proud about this. I just wish Sharks will stay on same level than on July and September, when I climbed on August. My only standard is me, I don t care about others, I m not a follower, because I know I m very different in this business. You get from what You are. Many 100/60 GFE rooms for me except with one who was less expensive for 1 hour, time I needed to enjoy her. 300 visits with 2 hours with 2 beauties I don't find at Globe, was a good deal, why I visited almost weekly, when I was not anymore a regular between 2018 except on June for wow Tamara who didn't stay and 2020 closing even had a good discovery with German Tabea for her first room at Sharks on 14 March.Yeah, for you and no one else. So your assessments aren't helpful to normal people. Maybe for other crazy people.

Mursenary
01-10-22, 17:52
They were all her work numbers. I had 2. You probably had 3, given she changed them all the time and you spent 2 or 3 times as much on her. Plus I went with other girls while she was watching. Sirioja knows very well how she didn't favor you in any way given your incidents at GT. So that is just laughable anyway! What was her name now? Little German girl.Self delusion skills on point and allying with fellow delusionists. The company you keep is revealing.

God, you're better than me in one aspect. If I was as sorry, ugly, and worthless as you I would have killed myself a long time ago.

Mursenary
01-10-22, 18:12
Around 300 daily deaths in UK under Omicron. Not so few even less than around 2000 in US. At least, Germany try to fight versus spreading when Germans return to family after brothels.It's currently only 186 in UK. For importantly, for comparison, it was over 900 one year ago. Because that matters more than bumbling and blabbering of numbers in a vacuum.

PaulInZurich
01-10-22, 18:19
don t care about their fake writings...Sure you don't care, that is why you respond to every single post. You could stop writing bullshit, but as long as you don't, I will keep on calling you on your bullishit.

Mursenary
01-10-22, 18:28
They were all her work numbers. I had 2. You probably had 3, given she changed them all the time and you spent 2 or 3 times as much on her. Plus I went with other girls while she was watching. Sirioja knows very well how she didn't favor you in any way given your incidents at GT. So that is just laughable anyway! What was her name now? Little German girl.A prostitute likes you more because you spent more money, what a concept. LOL a broke, ugly, crybaby.

Sirioja
01-10-22, 20:01
Yeah, for you and no one else. So your assessments aren't helpful to normal people. Maybe for other crazy people.But you follow me, or needed to ask me, when you are a shadow for me, I didn't even recognize you after seeing you at least twice before. But if you want, I give you all my followers and the bald French you already know.

Sirioja
01-10-22, 20:13
They were all her work numbers. I had 2. You probably had 3, given she changed them all the time and you spent 2 or 3 times as much on her. Plus I went with other girls while she was watching. Sirioja knows very well how she didn't favor you in any way given your incidents at GT. So that is just laughable anyway! What was her name now? Little German girl.I thought we would wait whole night without getting German Lucifer at GT, reason why I didn't go with her, to let her free for him, like I didn't go anymore with some girls, letting them for my friend, for no jealousy, when he didn't have problem to go with my girls, except Madi World, and I never asked him not to go. Funny, what became 2 FKK friends, here.

Sirioja
01-10-22, 20:39
Wait until the next nasty breakup with his new lalala angel. Then he'll badmouth her on every thread and write everywhere that the club is a piece of shit, like he does every time.LR Queen of lies and gossip claimed to be higher chic than all others and: I'm not like her, about Daria, when she saw my behavior with Daria, even I didn't go with her, when she Queen of bullshits turned to Balkanian and Arabian business, when she did swear: never, on January 2017, when I never had anything bad to say about Kate, nor Megan even I didn't like when Asian business blond, and when I touched her limit on our 6th room with so fresh natural supermodel, not her fault not to have enough sexual potential for a too difficult, big and sporty client like me, when I saw she tried her best to please me, she wanted I kept on going with her, and still quite good level, Globe level, even not same magic than on 4 first rooms on 3 weeks, my mistake I should have stopped after 10 rooms, when we had 12 1 hour rooms on 2021 and she was elected Miss Sharks, not my opinion when my elegant is my Miss, despite not the faintest vote for her, but I enjoy her level for 100/60 with more elegance, charm and skill, when 26 versus 20, a bit normal, a woman versus a young Miss.

Mursenary
01-11-22, 00:14
But you follow me, or needed to ask me, when you are a shadow for me, I didn't even recognize you after seeing you at least twice before. But if you want, I give you all my followers and the bald French you already know.Oh get over yourself. We all know you because you're so damn annoying.

Mursenary
01-11-22, 00:40
But you follow me, or needed to ask me, when you are a shadow for me, I didn't even recognize you after seeing you at least twice before. But if you want, I give you all my followers and the bald French you already know.Follow me, LOL, says the guy who waited for me in the GT locker room 20 minutes after closing to ask about my experience in the room. You sir are the obsessed follower waiting for other men "you don't recognize" in the locker room.

Fucking stalker.

Ararat
01-11-22, 06:29
This is hilarious. I can smell the copium from here and I'm Covid positive right now.

They were all her work numbers. I had 2. You probably had 3, given she changed them all the time and you spent 2 or 3 times as much on her. Plus I went with other girls while she was watching. Sirioja knows very well how she didn't favor you in any way given your incidents at GT. So that is just laughable anyway! What was her name now? Little German girl.

Gino02
01-11-22, 07:16
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/we-have-gone-backwards-covid-confusion-snarls-biden-white-house/ar-AASDUum

PaulInZurich
01-11-22, 09:06
don t care about their fake writings...What exactly is fake writing when people quote your own posts? It must mean that your writing is fake then.

Sirioja
01-11-22, 09:51
It's currently only 186 in UK. For importantly, for comparison, it was over 900 one year ago. Because that matters more than bumbling and blabbering of numbers in a vacuum.Look again and better, many days with more than 300 deaths in UK and more than 2000 in US which will reach 1 million known deaths soon, I can't say if delta is still killing or now Omicron, when more than 80% new cases are Omicron. Still very high deaths figures for my arithmetic. Despite vaccine, we lost covid war, with too many deaths, and Germany decided again to close brothels under Omicron, even only a cold for You, but not for NL, Austria, Italy, Catalunya, Germany and even France. Even crazy Bolzonaro cancelled legendary Rio carnival because of Omicron, so You must be really high level.

Sirioja
01-11-22, 10:31
I thought we would wait whole night without getting German Lucifer at GT, reason why I didn't go with her, to let her free for him, like I didn't go anymore with some girls, letting them for my friend, for no jealousy, when he didn't have problem to go with my girls, except Madi World, and I never asked him not to go. Funny, what became 2 FKK friends, here.I thought he would wait whole night in couch, while she came to me to ask me to repeat with her after I left her after 15 mn at Palace 9 months ago, but not so easy to see shadows in GT lounge even small place. Also he needed to ask me at LR for a girl few days ago, so as a nice guy, I advised him squirting, AO specialist who gave bad to bald french obsessed follower. I remember when she came to me telling: I can do everything for You, I didn't even understand her meaning, I was explained by a German who saw I didn't go with her, not attracted by her Bob Marley daughter look and I'm not attracted by dirty, not my standard, when I preferred to hear Bon Jovi at LR. I remember Daria and her pimp Gigi asking her 50 daily, dancing behind the bar. Fortunately, I was late on this Thursday evening when Daria was fucked on the bar, but of course Queen of gossip and lies was so happy to report me, telling: I'm not like her, Daria needing to come to me with wet eyes, telling: please, don't judge me, when she knew I would be reported with details. Daria crying when I told her I couldn't go with her even Queen was at home in Romania, her friend Karina coming shouting: what You are doing to my friend, everybody and staff looking, but Daria told her: let me, no problem, so we repeated, but not anymore same magic, even full tenderness, and a jealous German could send messages at night to inform Queen who was sleeping in Romania, but she told me when she returned when I couldn't know for small dick German. Here is FKK land.

Pistons
01-11-22, 14:27
A prostitute likes you more because you spent more money, what a concept. LOL a broke, ugly, crybaby.Ehm, excuse me? You are the one crying about her with Sirioja. I just point out that twice I went with Hannah and Adelina while sitting 3 meters away. You don't matter. That's the clue to this story.

Pistons
01-11-22, 14:33
I thought we would wait whole night without getting German Lucifer at GT, reason why I didn't go with her, to let her free for him, like I didn't go anymore with some girls, letting them for my friend, for no jealousy, when he didn't have problem to go with my girls, except Madi World, and I never asked him not to go. Funny, what became 2 FKK friends, here.Takedown / Mursenary just has psychological issues related to his attachment policy with FKK girls. Then starts fighting at Sharks when I ask a girl he doesn't know the name of, what her name is for 5 seconds while she is waiting at the reception. Same issues he has when taking girls on little trips outside of the FKKs, because he wants a Romanian girlfriend. Probably spending thousands, feeling good about himself. Getting played.

Pistons
01-11-22, 14:36
Sorry that you get early onset dementia too. I never said that you met an unemployed dog portrait painter. I said that you used such a person as a source in posts here in early August. Unfortunately it seems that she is no longer on facebook, but at the time she had posts with memes of Bill Gates being the devil, articles how the kraken will be released and articles from the mypillow guy how he will release his evidence any day now. I questioned her credibility based on that and based on her "business" of painting dog portraits. You being you, of course you brought up dick size in your next posts.Source needed. I actually don't recall this.

Pistons
01-11-22, 14:42
Sorry that you get early onset dementia too. I never said that you met an unemployed dog portrait painter. I said that you used such a person as a source in posts here in early August. Unfortunately it seems that she is no longer on facebook, but at the time she had posts with memes of Bill Gates being the devil, articles how the kraken will be released and articles from the mypillow guy how he will release his evidence any day now. I questioned her credibility based on that and based on her "business" of painting dog portraits. You being you, of course you brought up dick size in your next posts.I am sure we can bring the discussion back up if you want. There was probably a good context in my favor as usual.

Turgid
01-11-22, 16:31
Sprinting and Usain Bolt.

Boxing requires formal training. Even with natural talent, you cannot walk in off the street and beat a trained boxer of similar weight. Over time, that natural pedigree will show, but not right away. That assumes that they stick with it ofc, but most quit.

Anthony Joshua, who went on to win Olympic gold, admits that he got beat up when he first started: https://www.worldboxingnews.net/2020/08/17/anthony-joshua-early-days-skip-beat/.

Somewhat overlapping with the Ali era, was a Cuban heavyweight named Teofilo Stevenson. Cubans were not allowed to turn pro, but Stevenson had won the 1972,1976, and 1980 gold medals, and may have won at the 1984 games, if Cuba had not boycotted. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Te%C3%B3filo_Stevenson.Everyone can box the same way everyone can sprint. However, not everyone can be a Muhammed Ali the same way not everyone can be a Usain Bolt. My college gym had boxing gloves and I donned them occasionally resulting in some facial discoloration so I did not do it very often.

Mursenary
01-11-22, 16:42
Look again and better, many days with more than 300 deaths in UK and more than 2000 in US which will reach 1 million known deaths soon, I can't say if delta is still killing or now Omicron, when more than 80% new cases are Omicron. Still very high deaths figures for my arithmetic. Despite vaccine, we lost covid war, with too many deaths, and Germany decided again to close brothels under Omicron, even only a cold for You, but not for NL, Austria, Italy, Catalunya, Germany and even France. Even crazy Bolzonaro cancelled legendary Rio carnival because of Omicron, so You must be really high level.I did, 3 days over 300 on 30 Dec and 5, 8th January. 7 day average under 200.96 on 9 January. 78 on 10 January.

https://ourworldindata.org/explorers/coronavirus-data-explorer?zoomToSelection=true&time=2021-11-18..2022-01-10&facet=none&pickerSort=asc&pickerMetric=location&Metric=Confirmed+deaths&Interval=New+per+day&Relative+to+Population=false&Color+by+test+positivity=false&country=~GBR

When the highest deaths were 1800 per day one year ago and only 76 yesterday, you claims again are misleading at best.

https://ourworldindata.org/explorers/coronavirus-data-explorer?zoomToSelection=true&time=2020-10-16..2022-01-10&facet=none&pickerSort=asc&pickerMetric=location&Metric=Confirmed+deaths&Interval=New+per+day&Relative+to+Population=false&Color+by+test+positivity=false&country=~GBR

Mursenary
01-11-22, 16:46
This is hilarious. I can smell the copium from here and I'm Covid positive right now.Yes, rearranging facts to cope with a miserable life is his primary hobby.

Pistons
01-11-22, 16:52
One thing that is beyond all doubt here is that any dog portrait painter has a lot of skills than PiZ, BigB or Nursenary. With their lying quackzine scam. All reminding me of a certain German health dude back in the 40's.

Pistons
01-11-22, 16:54
They should all be ashamed of themselves! I bet they deny the holocaust too considering how they now play the same game with health passes etc.

Mursenary
01-11-22, 16:55
Takedown / Mursenary just has psychological issues related to his attachment policy with FKK girls. Then starts fighting at Sharks when I ask a girl he doesn't know the name of, what her name is for 5 seconds while she is waiting at the reception. Same issues he has when taking girls on little trips outside of the FKKs, because he wants a Romanian girlfriend. Probably spending thousands, feeling good about himself. Getting played.The funny thing is that as a man, I can afford to spend thousands on a woman.

It must suck to be a 5-figure man living in one of the world's wealthiest nations. What a failure of a castrated "man."

Pistons
01-11-22, 16:57
And American censorship even on Google, YouTube, Facebook etc are these days equally bad as CCP. The only small step left now is Gestapo. But at this pace we will get there way ahead of 2030!

McAdonis
01-11-22, 18:12
Everyone can box the same way everyone can sprint. However, not everyone can be a Muhammed Ali the same way not everyone can be a Usain Bolt. My college gym had boxing gloves and I donned them occasionally resulting in some facial discoloration so I did not do it very often.Generally, a good boxing coach would not allow a novice to spar a much more experienced boxer, unless the novice is a loudmouth: Azumah Nelson, hall of fame boxer, recounts getting "beat so badly" when he challenged a more experience boxer: https://youtu.be/VmCyEOjY5IQ?t=724.

Already, included a link to Anthony Joshua, Olympic gold medalist and former heavyweight champion, admitting that he got beat up frequently when he first started.

Many people have never boxed. And those that do, if not properly matched, will get beat up their first time. And sometimes that experience is so traumatic, they never put on boxing gloves again. And so many "natural talents" quit before they ever even really start.

I would say that Ali was probably the greatest of all time, but we will never know, because Fidel Castro banned pro boxing in 1961. Teofilo Stevenson never would have had the opportunity to compete against Ali unless he somehow defected.

DrPoon
01-11-22, 19:00
The news reports a brain hemorrhage in a model in Cyprus due to taking covid vaccine.

DrPoon
01-11-22, 19:08
Generally, a good boxing coach would not allow a novice to spar a much more experienced boxer, unless the novice is a loudmouth: Azumah Nelson, hall of fame boxer, recounts getting "beat so badly" when he challenged a more experience boxer: https://youtu.be/VmCyEOjY5IQ?t=724.

Already, included a link to Anthony Joshua, Olympic gold medalist and former heavyweight champion, admitting that he got beat up frequently when he first started.

Many people have never boxed. And those that do, if not properly matched, will get beat up their first time. And sometimes that experience is so traumatic, they never put on boxing gloves again. And so many "natural talents" quit before they ever even really start.

I would say that Ali was probably the greatest of all time, but we will never know, because Fidel Castro banned pro boxing in 1961. Teofilo Stevenson never would have had the opportunity to compete against Ali unless he somehow defected.If the "pro boxer" fights a person with muay Thai style leg kicks then will loose since the main point of boxing is to get out of the way and prevent the other person from hitting you. Therefore if you take out their legs with leg kicks then you can just pot shot the boxers and get out of punching range.

Pessimist
01-11-22, 19:19
And American censorship even on Google, YouTube, Facebook etc are these days equally bad as CCP. The only small step left now is Gestapo. But at this pace we will get there way ahead of 2030!That is the popular view but Google, FB let algos drive most of their traffic; what bubbles up, what is shown, what gets deleted. The censorship exists at an anonymous level, off key words and other patterns. They are not looking to target Pessimist or Pistons individually.

CCP does censor and even wants to modify network protocols to institute kill packet switches to isolate individuals and delete traffic at a individual packet level.

There is a massive difference.

It is easier to sit in the West and badmouth the US and American tech firms. Unless you were in China. Then you (not you Pistons, the generic you) would wish you could escape that shithole country but most of them can't. Now, even their billionaires are running for cover and donating their billions "for common prosperity" - basically a bribe to CCP to let them live and not be thrown into prisons.

Pistons
01-11-22, 21:48
That is the popular view but Google, FB let algos drive most of their traffic; what bubbles up, what is shown, what gets deleted. The censorship exists at an anonymous level, off key words and other patterns. They are not looking to target Pessimist or Pistons individually.

CCP does censor and even wants to modify network protocols to institute kill packet switches to isolate individuals and delete traffic at a individual packet level.

There is a massive difference.

It is easier to sit in the West and badmouth the US and American tech firms. Unless you were in China. Then you (not you Pistons, the generic you) would wish you could escape that shithole country but most of them can't. Now, even their billionaires are running for cover and donating their billions "for common prosperity" - basically a bribe to CCP to let them live and not be thrown into prisons.Well, if I had been an Uighur I would agree. The racism is currently what brings CCP closer to 3rd Reich levels than the USA.

But when it comes to censoring anti establishment people, USA is possibly beyond Russia at this point. And it goes beyond algorithms. Assange, Snowden, even Joe Rogan and Carrie Madej. All stripped off the web, censored and the first two needing to hide abroad. NSA spyware has been a blueprint for CCP and Huawei for years, and the CCP has just copied it. No wonder USA has to keep Huawei out as a response. The nanoworm brain takeover is a natural continuation of NSAs work, and thus on this field, USA is beyond Gestapo already. So it all depends on what exactly we are discussing.

BigBuddy69
01-11-22, 22:03
They should all be ashamed of themselves! I bet they deny the holocaust too considering how they now play the same game with health passes etc.Says the idiot who referred to migrants as invaders, classic far right theory.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?4160-Rants-and-WTF-are-you-talking-about-and-Coronavirus!&p=2634760&viewfull=1#post263476.

You're really too stupid for your own good. Illiterate punks like you where the firsts to enlist in the SA because they thought they deserved better.

Is it you or another of the stupid conspiracy theorists polluting this thread who said something about the sionists? Stinking antisemitism.

Pessimist
01-11-22, 22:28
Well, if I had been an Uighur I would agree. The racism is currently what brings CCP closer to 3rd Reich levels than the USA.

But when it comes to censoring anti establishment people, USA is possibly beyond Russia at this point. And it goes beyond algorithms. Assange, Snowden, even Joe Rogan and Carrie Madej. All stripped off the web, censored and the first two needing to hide abroad. NSA spyware has been a blueprint for CCP and Huawei for years, and the CCP has just copied it. No wonder USA has to keep Huawei out as a response. The nanoworm brain takeover is a natural continuation of NSAs work, and thus on this field, USA is beyond Gestapo already. So it all depends on what exactly we are discussing.USA is beyond Gestapo? Wow. That is insightful. Perhaps you should ask the millions murdered by Hitler if they agree with that view.

Assange is not an American, he has no particular rights in our country. Snowden is a traitor; he should be executed; perhaps they worship traitors where you are from, but they deserve to be executed. Rogan, the podcast dude? Never listened to him, not my thing, I view him as another bloviator like Tucker or Chris Cuomo etc. Now idea who is Carrie Madej.

You should poll how many Americans would rather be born and live in China and vice versa. That'd give you an idea.

Sirioja
01-12-22, 00:50
I did, 3 days over 300 on 30 Dec and 5, 8th January. 7 day average under 200.96 on 9 January. 78 on 10 January.

https://ourworldindata.org/explorers/coronavirus-data-explorer?zoomToSelection=true&time=2021-11-18..2022-01-10&facet=none&pickerSort=asc&pickerMetric=location&Metric=Confirmed+deaths&Interval=New+per+day&Relative+to+Population=false&Color+by+test+positivity=false&country=~GBR

When the highest deaths were 1800 per day one year ago and only 76 yesterday, you claims again are misleading at best.So, around 2000 covid deaths on 10 first day of the year in UK, and not far from 20000 in US. Good start for just a little flu, keep on like this. Germany prefer to try to slow Omicron spreading, no Christmas Munich market, closing brothels, not vaccinated can t enter shops. If third dose don t need anymore test, big mistake, when vaccine is not able to stop spreading and many vaccinated are positive.

Mursenary
01-12-22, 01:04
Data continues to support that all of the Omicron talk is much ado about nothing. Cases in UK has peaked and is coming down. Hospital admissions only went up to half of their peak compared to this time last year despite case numbers being triple last year's peak. ICU admissions have actually declined as Omicron has not led to serious illness in a well vaccinated population. Deaths barely budged and likely only due to killing off the last bit of the unvaccinated high risk population. Similar patterns are seen in South Africa.

https://ourworldindata.org/explorers/coronavirus-data-explorer?zoomToSelection=true&time=2020-08-19..latest&uniformYAxis=0&pickerSort=asc&pickerMetric=location&Metric=Cases%2C+hospital+admissions%2C+ICU+patients%2C+and+deaths&Interval=7-day+rolling+average&Relative+to+Population=true&Color+by+test+positivity=false&country=GBR~ZAF

I suspect Germany to follow the same pattern as the UK if not do even better. If government officials weren't such boneheads, curfews, migration limitations, and business restrictions would be kept minimum or done away with altogether. Sadly, they err on the side of overly cautious.

The United States however, having an inferior primary health system but what I believe a superior acute hospital care system has seen a higher increase in general and ICU admissions but without a rise in deaths.

The big question is, while governments are slow to react to developing situations, when will it be evident to them to lighten the restrictions? My opinion is that enough is enough, no more imposition. If by the end of February, there is not significant liberation in Europe, I would support mob rioting to force government official hands.

Sirioja
01-12-22, 01:08
Takedown / Mursenary just has psychological issues related to his attachment policy with FKK girls. Then starts fighting at Sharks when I ask a girl he doesn't know the name of, what her name is for 5 seconds while she is waiting at the reception. Same issues he has when taking girls on little trips outside of the FKKs, because he wants a Romanian girlfriend. Probably spending thousands, feeling good about himself. Getting played.You take the girl who turned the craziest after a month at Sharks, going every day out of the club, I wonder why she needed to go every day, you know you are not even the only one, I had to stop with her when she claimed all over the club she was my favorite and I had problems with Megan, so of course I chose Megan, you must be really desperate with women to think about a baby with such a crazy prostitute, showing level of the guy and with women outside, when they are much better if you want to become father. One of the craziest story I heard in brothels, even I heard many pathetic.

PaulInZurich
01-12-22, 07:43
are these days equally bad as CCP. The only small step left now is Gestapo. You are incredibly stupid or a troll for one of these authoritarian countries. Go live in China or another of your favorite authoritarian states, Russia. Western countries are by no mean perfect, but they are worlds ahead when it comes to freedoms compared to China and Russia.

Gino02
01-12-22, 07:55
USA is beyond Gestapo? Wow. That is insightful. Perhaps you should ask the millions murdered by Hitler if they agree with that view.

Assange is not an American, he has no particular rights in our country. Snowden is a traitor; he should be executed; perhaps they worship traitors where you are from, but they deserve to be executed. Rogan, the podcast dude? Never listened to him, not my thing, I view him as another bloviator like Tucker or Chris Cuomo etc. Now idea who is Carrie Madej.

You should poll how many Americans would rather be born and live in China and vice versa. That'd give you an idea.Talking about Gestapo, what do you think about this survey?

FBI brass seen as Biden's 'personal Gestapo': Poll.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/washington-secrets/fbi-brass-seen-as-bidens-personal-gestapo-poll

Rasmussen Reports pollster found that likely voters, by a 46%-38% margin, believe "there is a group of politicized thugs at the top of the FBI who are using the FBI. As Joe Biden's personal Gestapo. ".

https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/partner_surveys/crosstabs_fbi_december_29_30_2021

Pistons
01-12-22, 10:16
USA is beyond Gestapo? Wow. That is insightful. Perhaps you should ask the millions murdered by Hitler if they agree with that view.

You should poll how many Americans would rather be born and live in China and vice versa. That'd give you an idea.Perhaps you should read what I am actually writing. In terms of racism USA is far behind.

But due to modern technology, the monitoring of its citizens (NSA) is far more advanced in the USA than what it was in the 3rd reich.

Of course you can then claim that the 3rd reich would have done the same if they could. Of course, but they couldn't at the time, so that point is invalid. One can also say that USA is far more relaxed in terms of monitoring people at their homes. Of course, but when digital monitoring grows exponentially, the need to visit people at their homes, or even put them to jail also decreases exponentially. This is a result of the wider information society at large.

One can also say that China is a mix of the 3rd reich and the USA. Of course they are, because we all know the Chinese have the most advanced brainwashing sheeple mentality, and thus also the lowest rate of internal innovation. As shown here by a few mixed, or fully Chinese members of the forum for example. They have learnt from 3rd reich, and are at the moment trying to modernize by digitally monitoring everyone instead. Seemingly less intrusive, but to a tech savvy person, equally so. I know plenty of hackers who fear the NSA like the pest, and spend 80% of their time trying to hide their tracks searching for porn. The Russians and Chinese are bad at this too and have their methods, but the NSA's methods are more ingrained in the internet as a whole, and thus more intrusive. This is essentially a question regarding how free we are as human beings.

Pistons
01-12-22, 10:49
The funny ironic part is that all the information is out there if anybody wants to read between the lines and do their own research.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-01-11/repeat-booster-shots-risk-overloading-immune-system-ema-says

This is a brainer for example, and any sane person should heed the warnings. Yet, a booster is now needed all over the world (maybe apart from some countries in Africa and Turkmenistan) in order to be classified as vaccinated.

Personally I believe Elon Musk is actually correct. There is no overpopulation on earth. There is underpopulation. Especially in terms of smart free individuals able to think for themselves. Of course not every culture is able to create equally smart or equally many innovative people at genius levels. So there is that, and Lee Kuan Yew with his eugenic theories might have a small point there. But then there is also the poverty issue as well. Not everyone is equally pretty one can say, but then the retarded world leaders seems to prefer the tall girls (like any betas), and we all know that beta's are less innovative than alphas. So that side is extremely counterintiutive. A beta is good at factory work, but he won't come up with new ideas. He only read books and copies.

The wokeness culture in Hollywood though wanting to alleviate women and people of color and release the potential of women and people of color in the innovative workspace further, is not nuanced enough. It highly seems to encourage the factory working mentality. Not the innovative spirit of digergent thinking. And it aims to suppress the evil competitive alpha male, while at the same time to considering how the same competitive algorithms working in the male brain is also emulated in digital AI algorithms through GAN networks and the likes. So Hollywood is equally much pursuing technology, is also working against it. There seems to be almost zero intellectual oversight, while at the same time it is woefully aparent how there is a tight knit between the studios in regards to cultural norms and agendas. Unless ofcourse one is solely looking at the idea of reduced population, where it is known that watching TV reduces the birth rates. And I know that is a bit part of it, but it shouldn't be the only part of it. And so it seems very simple minded.

I won't even get into other countries media strategies. There are worse strategies than the hollywood take. The arad anti israeli strategies as actually 100% purely copying the 3rd reich, and have been for years for example, but some of these countries are weak and powerless anyway, so it is less of a concern. Although understandably causing countermotives.

Sirioja
01-12-22, 13:26
The news reports a brain hemorrhage in a model in Cyprus due to taking covid vaccine.Models have brain?

Pistons
01-12-22, 15:32
Assange is not an American, he has no particular rights in our country. Snowden is a traitor; he should be executed; perhaps they worship traitors where you are from, but they deserve to be executed. Rogan, the podcast dude? Never listened to him, not my thing, I view him as another bloviator like Tucker or Chris Cuomo etc. Now idea who is Carrie Madej.Julian Assange is an Australian citizen whom the USA wants to imprison. That by itself should raise alot of eyebrows. He is a journalist.

Edward Snowden is an inside whistleblower who says what all the top hackers have known for years. The fact that you want to behead him says it all. Gestapo.

Joe Rogan is now censored on YouTube and that has nothing to do with algorithms. Google Facebook etc censorship a lot which isn't based on algorithms also.

Carrier Madej is massively censored all over the web now. That's why you haven't seen her videos.

Mursenary
01-12-22, 15:34
I see where the confusion is. I meant to say "a Latino", not "a Latin". That was a typo. Like, when you meant to say "you're" versus "your" when talking to somebody else about being educated LOL! But, it seems to me that the only one being defensive here is you.The term used was "distinction" but if you read (convoluted) respect, I won't protest, although it was not my intention.

It is natural for someone to get defensive when another starts with insults while the other party maintained an air of civil discussion. Trace the record and it will show that one party refrained from any insults for several posts while the other insults with unlearned, outlandish, etc. Getting defensive should have been an expected response given unprovoked offenses.

Please don't get upset when you've made a simple but very critical error in your post. Pointing out a commonplace and easily discernible error against a simple but critical mistake is misleading and frankly petty.

Pistons
01-12-22, 16:02
You take the girl who turned the craziest after a month at Sharks, going every day out of the club, I wonder why she needed to go every day, you know you are not even the only one, I had to stop with her when she claimed all over the club she was my favorite and I had problems with Megan, so of course I chose Megan, you must be really desperate with women to think about a baby with such a crazy prostitute, showing level of the guy and with women outside, when they are much better if you want to become father. One of the craziest story I heard in brothels, even I heard many pathetic.You should point out that you are referring to Mursenary here, and not me LOL. But there were even crazier things happening I tell you. Girl at Samya for example.

Pistons
01-12-22, 16:04
Is it you or another of the stupid conspiracy theorists polluting this thread who said something about the sionists? Stinking antisemitism.I am actually starting to believe you are the antisemitt here. I am very much pro. But everything I hear people advocating health passes, I get bad historical antisemittic vibes.

Mursenary
01-12-22, 16:42
You are incredibly stupid or a troll for one of these authoritarian countries. Go live in China or another of your favorite authoritarian states, Russia. Western countries are by no mean perfect, but they are worlds ahead when it comes to freedoms compared to China and Russia.Undoubtedly both. Think annoying little brother.

Pessimist
01-12-22, 17:03
Talking about Gestapo, what do you think about this survey?

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/washington-secrets/fbi-brass-seen-as-bidens-personal-gestapo-poll

Rasmussen Reports pollster found that likely voters, by a 46%-38% margin, believe "there is a group of politicized thugs at the top of the FBI who are using the FBI. As Joe Biden's personal Gestapo. ".

https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/partner_surveys/crosstabs_fbi_december_29_30_2021Polls and Washington Examiner? OK then.

6 million Jews murdered, that is a historical factual number. Not a poll opinion.

The nutcases in the above polls also call January 6 crazies were "patriots". Yes, not surprised they think FBI is a political army.

Time for you to call me a libtard. Take it away.

PaulInZurich
01-12-22, 17:08
I suspect Germany to follow the same pattern as the UK if not do even better. In Switzerland they decided to not add additional restrictions. Some smaller changes: reduce quarantine or isolation requirements to 5 days (not needed for people with vaccine or recovery in the last 4 months). They will watch the hospitalization rates, but didn't provide clear criteria when they would change the restrictions. While total number of hospitalization is rising, the numbers in intensive care are currently going down.

Pistons
01-12-22, 17:13
You are incredibly stupid or a troll for one of these authoritarian countries. Go live in China or another of your favorite authoritarian states, Russia. Western countries are by no mean perfect, but they are worlds ahead when it comes to freedoms compared to China and Russia.If Norwegian Vikings hadn't discovered Vinland and later told traders in Genoa about it, USA would have been split into several nations of native Americans. You should be thankful!

Mursenary
01-12-22, 17:15
One can also say that China is a mix of the 3rd reich and the USA. Of course they are, because we all know the Chinese have the most advanced brainwashing sheeple mentality, and thus also the lowest rate of internal innovation. As shown here by a few mixed, or fully Chinese members of the forum for example. They have learnt from 3rd reich, and are at the moment trying to modernize by digitally monitoring everyone instead. Seemingly less intrusive, but to a tech savvy person, equally so.The obsession is creepy. Worse when accompanied by the stench of human failure.

Pistons
01-12-22, 17:36
Talking about Gestapo, what do you think about this survey?

https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/partner_surveys/crosstabs_fbi_december_29_30_2021Clearly 167 million Americans receive monthly paychecks from China and Russia for trolling.

The Cane
01-12-22, 18:06
Please don't get upset when you've made a simple but very critical error in your post. Pointing out a commonplace and easily discernible error against a simple but critical mistake is misleading and frankly petty.I was not "upset" by my post, but you sure seemed to be. I never said that you were outlandish either. I said that the "assertion" was outlandish. And, the post I made about the US Census wasn't even directed specifically towards you by the way, and that was intentional. But you were the one who took it personally. And petty? Not when somebody is criticizing another regarding their lack of educational attainment. Not the best time to be making that simple mistake you think? And it drives home the point that nobody here is perfect!

Mursenary
01-12-22, 18:14
Next time you try to pass Real Personal Info you will be Banned.

Admin3

Clodius1
01-12-22, 18:19
So, how fast will Omicron tear through Deutschland? And how soon should we be purchasing those flights across the pond for the aftermath? I am not a business traveler and I consider myself a lamb to the slaughter when it comes to booking flights across the pond. Anyone have thoughts or advice on point at this juncture?

Mursenary
01-12-22, 18:20
I was not "upset" by my post, but you sure seemed to be. I never said that you were outlandish either. I said that the "assertion" was outlandish. And, the post I made about the US Census wasn't even directed specifically towards you by the way, and that was intentional. But you were the one who took it personally. And petty? Not when somebody is criticizing another regarding their lack of educational attainment. Not the best time to be making that simple mistake you think? And it drives home the point that nobody here is perfect!I agree, ironically bad timing for an error on my part. Why that's pertinent to our discussion, I can't say for sure but it seems like a petty shot when one realized he made a critical error in debate and was called out on it.

Obviously no one is perfect. In fact, I admitted error even to you in the past.

Man, your previous worry about Germany is starting to worry me a little. Before was just numbers but now increasing severity is concerning.
The whole situation really, really sucks man. I don't think it will be safe to plan an overseas trip to Germany at least until next summer. At least if you're coming from the States (or Japan) intent on mongering. I'm debating Germany or Brazil in 2022. I just don't know yet. This sucks!

Sirioja
01-12-22, 18:22
You should point out that you are referring to Mursenary here, and not me LOL. But there were even crazier things happening I tell you. Girl at Samya for example.That was my answer, but I confirm not you, but a so desperate about women to wish to get like this when she was already little mum turning crazy prostitute after only a bit more than 1 month, and he even told me he knew he was not the only one, being jealous about a German, when I m used to have Germans being jealous about me at LR, GT and Sharks. Really highest level for craziness heard at Sharks, I don't know for Samya. Entertain us, when these level of guys want to give lessons to others, but not thinking much more far than from internet. Also very funny story at LR about French bald obsessed follower since 2013 with Bob Marley squirting and AO daughter but with everybody, so how to get bad in brothels. At least, more safe to choose a bit exclusive one, but really not for their 2 girls. Never caught bad and never heard to become father from a prostitute, fortunately for me. I would prefer a normal woman for this, but just subjective opinion from a bad guy of course.

Pessimist
01-12-22, 18:23
Julian Assange is an Australian citizen whom the USA wants to imprison. That by itself should raise alot of eyebrows. He is a journalist.

Edward Snowden is an inside whistleblower who says what all the top hackers have known for years. The fact that you want to behead him says it all. Gestapo.

Joe Rogan is now censored on YouTube and that has nothing to do with algorithms. Google Facebook etc censorship a lot which isn't based on algorithms also.

Carrier Madej is massively censored all over the web now. That's why you haven't seen her videos.Assange has been called an enemy of the US by both Obama and Trump admins. That in itself is a rarity. If a person takes criminal actions that are detrimental to the global interests of the US, yes we will defend our interests and take out the criminals.

Snowden indiscriminately leaked a large amount of classified into that jeopardized our international operations. Many of our people's lives were in danger, and worse yet the good things they were working to help the locals in horrible spots around the world were endangered. He has been called a traitor by left and right alike; Andreessen who has more right (than Al Gore) to call himself one of the fathers of internet said Snowden is a traitor; many others felt the same way.

I checked Youtube just now and see tons of Rogan's interviews. It must have been particularly egregious stuff that compelled Google to censor him on some clips.

The fact of the matter is, we provide the backstop to many of you in Europe and elsewhere. You can sit there on your butts and criticize us all you want but when Russia invades or your own (a la Nazis in 1940's) invade internally, you run to us. The amount of peace dividend Europe enjoys due to the protection provided by the US is more than enormous. Trump had a very good point about you not taking care of yourself and using our dime to prosper. The thing is, peace and stability are not a god given right, it comes with a cost. That cost was borne by the US for a long time. To paraphrase Jack Nicholson in A Few Good Men, you can sit there in peaceful Europe and spout anti US rhetoric and your conflations of US and CCP, but I bet if given a binary choice of living in the US or China, even you would not choose China. Or perhaps you would. Either way, Americans will defend their interests and not care one iota about the whingeing from ungrateful Europeans living off our protection.

Mursenary
01-12-22, 18:25
So, how fast will Omicron tear through Deutschland? And how soon should we be purchasing those flights across the pond for the aftermath? I am not a business traveler and I consider myself a lamb to the slaughter when it comes to booking flights across the pond. Anyone have thoughts or advice on point at this juncture?I think governments will take another 2 months to process that Omicron will raise case numbers but not severity and death much more than the flu.

Another month after that for girls to repopulate. Basically, even if clubs are open, I'm guessing it might not be worth making the long trip until April, March if you're desperate. Hopefully May will be rocking.

Mursenary
01-12-22, 18:37
In Switzerland they decided to not add additional restrictions. Some smaller changes: reduce quarantine or isolation requirements to 5 days (not needed for people with vaccine or recovery in the last 4 months). They will watch the hospitalization rates, but didn't provide clear criteria when they would change the restrictions. While total number of hospitalization is rising, the numbers in intensive care are currently going down.UK didn't either, and they absorbed the surge just fine. Seems more of a problem in France but still not proportionate to previous surges. Only worry for me is that countries who's population have not previously faced large surges will not do as well. Germany, with its decent track record so far might have a more immunologically naive population than UK.

DrPoon
01-12-22, 18:44
To paraphrase Jack Nicholson in A Few Good Men, you can sit there in peaceful Europe and spout anti US rhetoric and your conflations of US and CCP, but I bet if given a binary choice of living in the US or China, even you would not choose China. Or perhaps you would. Either way, Americans will defend their interests and not care one iota about the whingeing from ungrateful Europeans living off our protection.Even to this day there is a restriction on the size of Germany's armed forces. So remove these restrictions and tell the USA to get its bases out. The Europeans are not ungrateful they are basically just taking advantage of selling supplies to the USA bases and profiting. There is zero chance that China will invade Europe. Zero chance Russia will harm anyone except Ukraine and probably not a big deal if it annexes Ukraine and everyone can save a lot of money. The entire fiasco of WWII was caused by the USA getting involved and had the USA stayed out of WWII everything would be much better.

Sirioja
01-12-22, 18:48
Next time you try to pass Real Personal Info you will be Banned.

Admin3After Takedown and others, we will get new other profile. Easy.

BigBuddy69
01-12-22, 19:44
I am actually starting to believe you are the antisemitt here. I am very much pro. But everything I hear people advocating health passes, I get bad historical antisemittic vibes.Only one 't' in antisemitic. One top of being simple minded, do you suffer from dyslexia?

Escape Artist
01-12-22, 19:58
After Takedown and others, we will get new other profile. Easy.Like you did on other forums?

The Cane
01-12-22, 20:06
I agree, ironically bad timing for an error on my part. Why that's pertinent to our discussion, I can't say for sure but it seems like a petty shot when one realized he made a critical error in debate and was called out on it. Obviously no one is perfect. In fact, I admitted error even to you in the past.I made a typo. I left an "o" off of the word. And although you may not see the pertinence in me calling you out, I'll put some money down that plenty of others here do. It's about something bigger than mistaking "your" for "you're". It's about about behavior. It's about attitude. Looks like Admin is close to pulling the plug.

Escape Artist
01-12-22, 20:20
I made a typo. I left an "o" off of the word. And although you may not see the pertinence in me calling you out, I'll put some money down that plenty of others here do. It's about something bigger than mistaking "your" for "you're". It's about about behavior. It's about attitude. Looks like Admin is close to pulling the plug.Typos are not all the same. Regarding that discussion, leaving off an O literally changed the entire thesis of the argument. I think judgement of attitude and what's tolerable is quite subjective.

PaulInZurich
01-12-22, 20:22
The entire fiasco of WWII was caused by the USA getting involved and had the USA stayed out of WWII everything would be much better.So you think it would have been better for Nazi Germany or Stalinist Soviet Union to occupy entire Europe? Or maybe they would have decided to split it amongst themselves, like they did with Poland in 1939. So much better. For the nazis or communists. Which of these two are you?

Pistons
01-12-22, 20:43
Polls and Washington Examiner? OK then.

6 million Jews murdered, that is a historical factual number. Not a poll opinion.

The nutcases in the above polls also call January 6 crazies were "patriots". Yes, not surprised they think FBI is a political army.

Time for you to call me a libtard. Take it away.I totally agree, and that is why even mentioning health passes after the Holocaust is such a disgusting thing to do.

Also the Germans killed tons of Roma people. And they wanted to kill everyone with blood type be. That would have killed me also by the way, so fuck them!

Pessimist
01-12-22, 20:44
Even to this day there is a restriction on the size of Germany's armed forces. So remove these restrictions and tell the USA to get its bases out. The Europeans are not ungrateful they are basically just taking advantage of selling supplies to the USA bases and profiting. There is zero chance that China will invade Europe. Zero chance Russia will harm anyone except Ukraine and probably not a big deal if it annexes Ukraine and everyone can save a lot of money. The entire fiasco of WWII was caused by the USA getting involved and had the USA stayed out of WWII everything would be much better.I did not say China will invade Europe. I did not even forecast Russia will. That said, loss of protection and security can come in many forms; already many European nations lost the will and strength to stand up to China. As Hua Wei hollowed out their own firms, they stood aside silently. Ericsson used to be the largest supplier of telecommunications equipment; as were Nokia, Siemens, Alcatel and others; most are smaller, some merged and some disappeared. China forces them to do technology transfers on automobiles and they passively yield. If DE loses automobile industry, they have a huge hole in GDP and employment.

No, the threat from China to Europe is economic; as such, Europe is now at similar stage as Japan, with stagnating GDP, flat to declining populations, loss of primacy in key industries. They don't stand together. Not even France and DE; GB left, and the Northern and Southern EU divide, rich / poor country divide is pretty obvious. How difficult is for Russia and China to foment internal dissensions even more, whether it is the Yellow vests or whatever. In 1950-2000, EU prospered as we shouldered all the security burden. But many Americans are pissed that EU seems perpetually ungrateful, short sighted, sides more with CCP / Kremlin more than us occasionally, and a bunch of local population are deluded.

Pistons
01-12-22, 20:59
Look, USA needs Europe. The day USA distances itself away from Europe, nobody will consider the USD as a saving currency. And then it would tank to rock bottom considering the trade imbalance in the USA. But as long as Europe due to the Marshall help is bound to the USA, we are also bound to back the dollar. And that will continue even after we change onto statewide crypto. Besides Europe and USA have too much in common in terms of culture, although immigration policies might potentially wash that out. And that is dangerous for both parties. So any leader that would try to opt away from Nato wouldn't last long. Currently at least.

Europe has also better schooling system. Germany and Finland especially, so a decoupøing would turn Europe into the main global superpowers instead of USA. And USA knows this very well!

I consider USA and Russia as little puppy brothers not able to agree. Both countries stemming from viking ancestors. So I can't hate anyone. Though I was scammed once by some Russians, so fuck them. But then again currency soon has 0 value anyway.

We need a new financial system just like the Davos guys are advocating. And based on blockchain. But the health passes in the process of getting us there are disgusting.

Gino02
01-12-22, 21:10
Polls and Washington Examiner? OK then.

Time for you to call me a libtard. Take it away.You realize that Washington Examiner is merely reporting what an independent poll (and you probably know how impartial Rasmussen Reports is, if not, just do some own research) found which is obviously not being reported by MSM?

Anyway, I know that some people are mentally blind, so I am not really surprised with your response, though was hoping maybe you removed your blindfold by now like many others did now which is reflecting in Biden's ratings. Wishful poor thinking in my part LOL.

Some people learn as they see and think, some never do.

Pessimist
01-12-22, 23:17
You realize that Washington Examiner is merely reporting what an independent poll (and you probably know how impartial Rasmussen Reports is, if not, just do some own research) found which is obviously not being reported by MSM?

Anyway, I know that some people are mentally blind, so I am not really surprised with your response, though was hoping maybe you removed your blindfold by now like many others did now which is reflecting in Biden's ratings. Wishful poor thinking in my part LOL.

Some people learn as they see and think, some never do."You realize that Washington Examiner is merely reporting what an independent poll" - very perceptive observation on your part.

"is reflecting in Biden's ratings" - thought you folks don't believe in ratings and polls which are always rigged? Perhaps it is ok to embrace them when they suit you. Why not!

"some never do" - confession on your part? Never too late.

I have done just fine in my career, life, and making good money and still going strong; so you can save your pity for the shirtless QAnon Shammans with viking horns. Heard he went to prison; secretly I hoped it was not one of the bizarro Trumpistas posting here, would miss your side's rants (not really).

BTW, Biden totally sucking at his job doesn't surprise anyone as he has been an incompetent doofus all his life but that doesn't change that Trump was a fucked up whacko thug. They are not mutually exclusive you know. But people whose favorite word is libtard will not understand that.

The Cane
01-12-22, 23:37
Typos are not all the same. Regarding that discussion, leaving off an O literally changed the entire thesis of the argument. I think judgement of attitude and what's tolerable is quite subjective.I think he would have gotten what I was saying, given absolutely every thing else I wrote on the subject (quite a bit more than just that one post with that word with the missing "o") if he had been intent on understanding versus just trying to make his own points. Like considering everything I wrote on the matter in totality? Maybe even asking for a point of clarification here or there maybe since that piece seemed off? Seek to understand before seeking to be understood. And as far as "attitude" goes? One's prior posting history speaks quite loud and clear for itself. Volumes. That's right, all typos from all people are not the same.

Mr Ho
01-13-22, 00:33
So, how fast will Omicron tear through Deutschland? And how soon should we be purchasing those flights across the pond for the aftermath? I am not a business traveler and I consider myself a lamb to the slaughter when it comes to booking flights across the pond. Anyone have thoughts or advice on point at this juncture?Omircon is flu, corona with variant begin to become like a flu, but media and politic like to use it for their own advantage LOL! I exclude feminist out of this formula even though it is affecting my European operation of mongering LOL!

Gino02
01-13-22, 04:09
"You realize that Washington Examiner is merely reporting what an independent poll" - very perceptive observation on your part.

"is reflecting in Biden's ratings" - thought you folks don't believe in ratings and polls which are always rigged? Perhaps it is ok to embrace them when they suit you. Why not!

"some never do" - confession on your part? Never too late.

I have done just fine in my career, life, and making good money and still going strong; so you can save your pity for the shirtless QAnon Shammans with viking horns. Heard he went to prison; secretly I hoped it was not one of the bizarro Trumpistas posting here, would miss your side's rants (not really).

BTW, Biden totally sucking at his job doesn't surprise anyone as he has been an incompetent doofus all his life but that doesn't change that Trump was a fucked up whacko thug. They are not mutually exclusive you know. But people whose favorite word is libtard will not understand that.C'Mon. Man, you aren't that stupid I seriously hope!

"very perceptive observation on your part" -- this is a perfect example of gaslighting, writing some BS when you don't really have any valid argument LOL.

"thought you folks don't believe in ratings and polls which are always rigged? Perhaps it is ok to embrace them when they suit you. Why not!" -- c'Mon. Man, you aren't that stupid I seriously hope! We still don't believe these polls, actuals must be way worse for Biden. We know that when the MSM reports Biden / dems are doing anything bad, in reality that's much much worse.

"I have done just fine in my career, life, and making good money and still going strong; so you can save your pity for the shirtless QAnon Shammans with viking horns. Heard he went to prison; secretly I hoped it was not one of the bizarro Trumpistas posting here, would miss your side's rants (not really). " -- You are doing well because we have cronies and their gestapos running the system now. If republican supporters really wanted to do an insurrection on Jan 6th last year, they would have brought real arms and ammos en masse to it. Dems are just trying to take advantage of that protest to stop Trump from running again, even a brainless person can see thru that.

"Biden totally sucking at his job doesn't surprise anyone as he has been an incompetent doofus all his life but that doesn't change that Trump was a fucked up whacko thug. They are not mutually exclusive you know. But people whose favorite word is libtard will not understand that. " -- you are right on the Biden part of the statement. Trump wasn't the best possible POTUS, but would have been way better than Biden. If Dems had Andrew Yang and Pete Buttigieg (or someone like Joe Manchin and Kyrsten Sinema), I probably would have voted for them. But these better Dems won't get the tickets as they can't be controlled by the background puppeteers. Gone are the days when strong Dems like Bill Clinton would get "selected" by the party heads. Among the last few US presidents, this is how I rank them (best to worst):

1. Bill Clinton. THE PRESIDENT of the WHOLE United States of America (I hate Hilary though LOL). I think we need to clone him (Bill of that time) if we really want the world to be an united better place than the shit we are going thru!

2. Donald Trump. Kinda nutjob, needs to stop mean tweets, but has the best intention for ALL the people of USA, first republican president who really cared about POC.

3. George Bush Sr. - Had good intention for the country, but warmonger, not good for the world.

4. George W. Bush. Stupid guy, of no use, warmonger, GOP should have put better candidates, but I guess still was better than the Dem alternatives.

5. Barrack Obama. Really bad person, but very good in putting illusions into voters' minds, which fooled even me to vote for him! Twice! Restarted the strong division among Americans by using racisms.

6. Joe Biden. I don't have to say anymore why he's the worst of these 6, we all already know it well by now LOL.

New report: USA Today: Biden's approval rating drops to new low of 33% on concerns about his handling of COVID, economy: poll (https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/biden-s-approval-rating-drops-to-new-low-of-33-on-concerns-about-his-handling-of-covid-economy-poll/ar-AASIfyI). Biden's actual rating must be below 20% by now.

Pessimist
01-13-22, 04:48
C'Mon. Man, you aren't that stupid I seriously hope!

"very perceptive observation on your part" -- this is a perfect example of gaslighting, writing some BS when you don't really have any valid argument LOL.

"thought you folks don't believe in ratings and polls which are always rigged? Perhaps it is ok to embrace them when they suit you. Why not!" -- c'Mon. Man, you aren't that stupid I seriously hope! We still don't believe these polls, actuals must be way worse for Biden. We know that when the MSM reports Biden / dems are doing anything bad, in reality that's much much worse.

"I have done just fine in my career, life, and making good money and still going strong; so you can save your pity for the shirtless QAnon Shammans with viking horns. Heard he went to prison; secretly I hoped it was not one of the bizarro Trumpistas posting here, would miss your side's rants (not really). " -- You are doing well because we have cronies and their gestapos running the system now. If republican supporters really wanted to do an insurrection on Jan 6th last year, they would have brought real arms and ammos en masse to it. Dems are just trying to take advantage of that protest to stop Trump from running again, even a brainless person can see thru that..Wow, did they fire you at Brietbart and Alex Jones? Where did all that above shit come from? Sorry, TLDR. Make it short, and I will glance at it then.

I have been doing well for a while and no thanks to any political hacks. You sound like Obama "you didn't build that!" - my success is my success and the rest of you / them can take a hike.

It is amusing that you and your January 6 terrorist pals feel you are in the know and the rest are not about something (blindness blah blah cult shit). From the looks of it, those idiots don't look like they discovered shaving and brushing teeth yet. All those fools that invaded Capitol Hill with spears and poles (are they medieval? Most looking like hobos; it was embarrassing to see that uneducated bunch but apparently they are your heroes? Jesus. I thought you had a reasonably paying IT job. Hope you still have it and didn't lose it to some visa dude from India LOL.

Escape Artist
01-13-22, 05:22
I think he would have gotten what I was saying, given absolutely every thing else I wrote on the subject (quite a bit more than just that one post with that word with the missing "o") if he had been intent on understanding versus just trying to make his own points. Like considering everything I wrote on the matter in totality? Maybe even asking for a point of clarification here or there maybe since that piece seemed off? Seek to understand before seeking to be understood. And as far as "attitude" goes? One's prior posting history speaks quite loud and clear for itself. Volumes. That's right, all typos from all people are not the same.I got it just fine.

The crux of the argument was literally them being Latin not Latino. That typo was not self explanatory as you say as it was literally the main argument. Latin not Latino, you even made one post with it as the title.

But as you stated, your intent was to try to teach some sort of behavioral lesson, apparently not to reach a well reasoned conclusion.

But it's quite ironic since you have quite the reputation yourself. I'd be careful to throw stones from that glass house.

Pistons
01-13-22, 09:37
You realize that Washington Examiner is merely reporting what an independent poll (and you probably know how impartial Rasmussen Reports is, if not, just do some own research) found which is obviously not being reported by MSM?

Some people learn as they see and think, some never do.He knows. But he is selectively reading what he wants to respond to. Very transparent each time it happens. On this forum especially a lot of people do it.

Pistons
01-13-22, 09:40
QAnon Shammans with viking horns. 1. Vikings never used horns on their helmets.

2. That guy received payments from 'someone' prior to the storming of capitol hill.

BigBuddy69
01-13-22, 09:43
Like you did on other forums?That's better and easier to manage if you are living in a multiverse.

For example, in the ISG universe, the Spanish episode with 700-1000 euros nights starting in 2007, the counting of condoms in trash bins, the overpaying of GT girls like Olivia who charged 75 euros with other customers, the anal sex with different girls (including one he never met before but drove to Torino just to fuck her in the ass and come in her mouth), all of this doesn't exist!

Have you seen the last Spiderman movie? Same thing: there are many Peter Parkers.

Pistons
01-13-22, 09:46
https://www.coindesk.com/markets/2021/01/14/alt-right-groups-received-500k-in-btc-month-before-capitol-riot-chainalysis/

Clearly the entire thing was a staged PR stunt in order to enforce later measures.

Any idiot understands this. Especially those with any clue in regards to PR and propaganda as a whole.

Sirioja
01-13-22, 10:12
More than 5400 known deaths for 2 last days under Omicron flu in US. Many days with more than 300 deaths in UK. Must be big flu, when high vaccinated rate in UK. Half European population should catch on this Winter when Eastern Europe is not so much vaccinated. Wellcum is closed for cluster among girls, one moved to Globe, I don t say she is positive. Bavaria closed brothels since a while, before Christmas. Hessen only reopened on mid June on 2021, when Omicron flu will spread more and more in Germany when not high peak yet in Europe.

Sirioja
01-13-22, 10:35
Like you did on other forums?Only Sirioja or Sirio, here and on Youppie forum before, for me and no other one when I never wrote on 2 at same time, I prefer in English, more relaxing to think in different way, and because as You know, I m too proud of what I am and even under shower, and Sirioja mean something for me, when Escape / Takedown / Mursenary for you in few years. Like a shadow needing to hide, so girls can't notice you in couch, when unfortunately for me, I'm too known, some guys needing to talk to me and too many girls like your Cosmina or others at Sharks, or Aurelia and some Germans like Linda at Globe reading me, when I always say to girls not to read forums for guys, when I was so sad Sofia. Ro at Globe put silicon from what she read on Youppie when escorting in Paris, sad. Unfortunately, girls don t listen to me to stay natural I prefer rather than plastic, piercings now on nipples and clit to break teeth or stolen car look.

Sirioja
01-13-22, 10:47
I did not say China will invade Europe. I did not even forecast Russia will. That said, loss of protection and security can come in many forms; already many European nations lost the will and strength to stand up to China. As Hua Wei hollowed out their own firms, they stood aside silently. Ericsson used to be the largest supplier of telecommunications equipment; as were Nokia, Siemens, Alcatel and others; most are smaller, some merged and some disappeared. China forces them to do technology transfers on automobiles and they passively yield. If DE loses automobile industry, they have a huge hole in GDP and employment.

No, the threat from China to Europe is economic; as such, Europe is now at similar stage as Japan, with stagnating GDP, flat to declining populations, loss of primacy in key industries. They don't stand together. Not even France and DE; GB left, and the Northern and Southern EU divide, rich / poor country divide is pretty obvious. How difficult is for Russia and China to foment internal dissensions even more, whether it is the Yellow vests or whatever. In 1950-2000, EU prospered as we shouldered all the security burden. But many Americans are pissed that EU seems perpetually ungrateful, short sighted, sides more with CCP / Kremlin more than us occasionally, and a bunch of local population are deluded.Unfortunately, cheap defeat quality now. I wished EU would learn from covid, but unfortunately keeping on for Chinese cheap with low quality, when I much preferred my Nokia mobiles and when cars electronics want to decide instead of us now. I m happy because I could switch off many electronics on my Audi old lady and I trust much more like this, because only me and balance and grip.

Sirioja
01-13-22, 11:00
Even to this day there is a restriction on the size of Germany's armed forces. So remove these restrictions and tell the USA to get its bases out. The Europeans are not ungrateful they are basically just taking advantage of selling supplies to the USA bases and profiting. There is zero chance that China will invade Europe. Zero chance Russia will harm anyone except Ukraine and probably not a big deal if it annexes Ukraine and everyone can save a lot of money. The entire fiasco of WWII was caused by the USA getting involved and had the USA stayed out of WWII everything would be much better.Fortunately US helped versus Nazis and Mussolini who killed millions of Jews, Polish, and losing many thousands guys in Europe, when Hitler was real frustrated schizophren, fortunately most of Germans were not nazi. No ranking for better between Jews, Muslims or Christians, same than between Black, White or red or yellow. Just different, when tolerance is to accept difference.

Turgid
01-13-22, 15:45
C'Mon. Man, you aren't that stupid I seriously hope!

"I have done just fine in my career, life, and making good money and still going strong; so you can save your pity for the shirtless QAnon Shammans with viking horns. Heard he went to prison; secretly I hoped it was not one of the bizarro Trumpistas posting here, would miss your side's rants (not really). " -- You are doing well because we have cronies and their gestapos running the system now. If republican supporters really wanted to do an insurrection on Jan 6th last year, they would have brought real arms and ammos en masse to it. Dems are just trying to take advantage of that protest to stop Trump from running again, even a brainless person can see thru that.

"Biden totally sucking at his job doesn't surprise anyone as he has been an incompetent doofus all his life but that doesn't change that Trump was a fucked up whacko thug. They are not mutually exclusive you know. But people whose favorite word is libtard will not understand that. " -- you are right on the Biden part of the statement. Trump wasn't the best possible POTUS, but would have been way better than Biden. If Dems had Andrew Yang and Pete Buttigieg (or someone like Joe Manchin and Kyrsten Sinema), I probably would have voted for them. But these better Dems won't get the tickets as they can't be controlled by the background puppeteers. Gone are the days when strong Dems like Bill Clinton would get "selected" by the party heads. Among the last few US presidents, this is how I rank them (best to worst):

1. Bill Clinton. THE PRESIDENT of the WHOLE United States of America (I hate Hilary though LOL). I think we need to clone him (Bill of that time) if we really want the world to be an united better place than the shit we are going thru!

2. Donald Trump. Kinda nutjob, needs to stop mean tweets, but has the best intention for ALL the people of USA, first republican president who really cared about POC.

3. George Bush Sr. - Had good intention for the country, but warmonger, not good for the world.

4. George W. Bush. Stupid guy, of no use, warmonger, GOP should have put better candidates, but I guess still was better than the Dem alternatives.

5. Barrack Obama. Really bad person, but very good in putting illusions into voters' minds, which fooled even me to vote for him! Twice! Restarted the strong division among Americans by using racisms.

6. Joe Biden. I don't have to say anymore why he's the worst of these 6, we all already know it well by now LOL.

New report: USA Today: Biden's approval rating drops to new low of 33% on concerns about his handling of COVID, economy: poll (https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/biden-s-approval-rating-drops-to-new-low-of-33-on-concerns-about-his-handling-of-covid-economy-poll/ar-AASIfyI). Biden's actual rating must be below 20% by now.Joe Biden has assumed the presidency at a very difficult time; into just one quarter of his full term it is definitely too early to rule on his presidency in comparison to other past presidents. Bill Clinton was much worse than you stated and I am by no means referring to Monica Lewinsky (for me that was of no consequence). He was president during good economic times but he was a charlatan and was not concerned about the American people at all. He fooled a lot of people including, apparently, yourself. His and Hillary's self enriching utilization of the Clinton Foundation has wisened many Americans to their true nature They used the Haiti disaster to enrich themselves. . Barack Obama assumed the presidency right after America's second greatest economic decline; I give him credit for his stewardship during that difficult period.

Turgid
01-13-22, 15:53
Look, USA needs Europe. The day USA distances itself away from Europe, nobody will consider the USD as a saving currency. And then it would tank to rock bottom considering the trade imbalance in the USA. But as long as Europe due to the Marshall help is bound to the USA, we are also bound to back the dollar. And that will continue even after we change onto statewide crypto. Besides Europe and USA have too much in common in terms of culture, although immigration policies might potentially wash that out. And that is dangerous for both parties. So any leader that would try to opt away from Nato wouldn't last long. Currently at least.

Europe has also better schooling system. Germany and Finland especially, so a decouping would turn Europe into the main global superpowers instead of USA. And USA knows this very well!

I consider USA and Russia as little puppy brothers not able to agree. Both countries stemming from viking ancestors. So I can't hate anyone. Though I was scammed once by some Russians, so fuck them. But then again currency soon has 0 value anyway.

We need a new financial system just like the Davos guys are advocating. And based on blockchain. But the health passes in the process of getting us there are disgusting.The USA and Europe are one, they will always be. Russia is separate and on its own, so is China. Russia and China came closer after the US invaded Afghanistan and then vowed to provide a common front if the US attacked one. That has not always been so. Russia and China used to be at loggerheads against each other and had some border disputes in the past. These countries know that any future war involving all of them will result in the end of civilization as we know it.

Turgid
01-13-22, 15:59
So you think it would have been better for Nazi Germany or Stalinist Soviet Union to occupy entire Europe? Or maybe they would have decided to split it amongst themselves, like they did with Poland in 1939. So much better. For the nazis or communists. Which of these two are you?That would have never happened. Hitler hated the Slavs probably even more than he hated the Jews. He wanted to wipe out Russia, Slavs and communism from the face of the earth. That was his number one goal. He actually had no beef especially with England and would gladly have linked up with them and other European countries if they were like minded.

Sirioja
01-13-22, 16:51
That would have never happened. Hitler hated the Slavs probably even more than he hated the Jews. He wanted to wipe out Russia, Slavs and communism from the face of the earth. That was his number one goal. He actually had no beef especially with England and would gladly have linked up with them and other European countries if they were like minded.So Hitler should have read about Napoleon and have learned what is very cold, very long Winter, eating you from inside, losing strength, but he didn't know what it is and he lost there, fortunately for the world, even Staline and Putin are not much better.

Clodius1
01-13-22, 17:03
I agree with this rough timescale in relation (I've already stated this before in the Sharks thread) to what's happened in the UK.

Omicron is so contagious that it sweeps much quicker through the population compared to Covid that in a relatively short space of time it doesn't have anywhere to go. With so many people having had the booster jab or have natural antibodies, Omicron is less dangerous, 80% of people in UK hospitals are unvaccinated.

I can see clubs opening in the Spring or early summer providing a nasty mutation doesn't appear.In DC they are saying Omicron has already peaked; if true, that was really fast. I think there was more natural immunity than the establishment let on, because the testing regime all along has been simply awful. But how will the situation develop in DE? That is the big question I think. Also, I am still waiting the protein based booster, if Lord Fauci permits.

Sirioja
01-13-22, 17:16
In DC they are saying Omicron has already peaked; if true, that was really fast. I think there was more natural immunity than the establishment let on, because the testing regime all along has been simply awful. But how will the situation develop in DE? That is the big question I think. Also, I am still waiting the protein based booster, if Lord Fauci permits.Where is DC? When so many daily deaths in US, UK, France and spreading in EU and Germany.

The Cane
01-13-22, 18:17
I got it just fine.I wasn't talking to you, so it had nothing to do with you getting it. You just decided to chime in when nobody had addressed you on the subject. One that I'm done with now.

Pistons
01-13-22, 19:36
The USA and Europe are one, they will always be. Russia is separate and on its own, so is China. Russia and China came closer after the US invaded Afghanistan and then vowed to provide a common front if the US attacked one. That has not always been so. Russia and China used to be at loggerheads against each other and had some border disputes in the past. These countries know that any future war involving all of them will result in the end of civilization as we know it.Russia is not really separate. But it depends on where they want to focus going forward. Historically Russia is as much a European country as France or Spain. Actually maybe even more so than Spain considering the Muslim invasion that happened there. They thing with Russia is that there were some shift in power structure a few times, and that changed they focus. But the long lasting original Rurik dynasti for example is of Swedish origin. Of course the world needed an adversary post Ww2, and Russia was the best option 1984 style fake conflict style. Buy now China can take over that role solo, so Russia can possibly reorient themselves back towards their European origin. And no need to consider the fakery that is explained in 1984's world global politics.

Pistons
01-13-22, 19:41
Straight from wikipedia regarding the original of Russia:

The Rurikid dynasty was founded in 862 by Rurik, a Varangian prince. The scholarly consensus is that the Rus' people originated in what is currently coastal eastern Sweden around the eighth century and that their name has the same origin as Roslagen in Sweden (with the older name being Roden). According to the prevalent theory, the name Rus', like the Proto-Finnic name for Sweden (*Ruotsi), is derived from an Old Norse term for "the men who row" (rods-) as rowing was the main method of navigating the rivers of Eastern Europe, and that it could be linked to the Swedish coastal area of Roslagen (Rus-law) or Roden, as it was known in earlier times. The name Rus' would then have the same origin as the Finnish and Estonian names for Sweden: Ruotsi and Rootsi.

The Rurik Dynasty lasted untill 1698 when the Romanoffs from Moscow took over. Potentially they also from the rurik tribe considering they were already a noble family. Etc.

Pistons
01-13-22, 19:51
So Russia should leave Ukraine and Belarus behind, since we already control Ukraine. And focus on pushing forward towards the east.

Clodius1
01-13-22, 20:06
Where is DC? When so many daily deaths in US, UK, France and spreading in EU and Germany.District of Columbia. Washington DC. Ergo the swamp.

Pessimist
01-13-22, 20:17
The USA and Europe are one, they will always be. Russia is separate and on its own, so is China. Russia and China came closer after the US invaded Afghanistan and then vowed to provide a common front if the US attacked one. That has not always been so. Russia and China used to be at loggerheads against each other and had some border disputes in the past. These countries know that any future war involving all of them will result in the end of civilization as we know it.I partially agree with you but the above stuff used to be the case. Things are changing. The far right dunderheads in the US find more common cause with Putin and Russia than W EU. China is allies w / no body. China / Xi. Putin bromance is at best a mutual interest convergence between authoritarian regimes but temporary. In the longer run, RU will always be at risk from China. Siberia is already being overrun with Chinese workers. Chinese workers in RU are like Mexican and LatAM immigrants in the US. RU's population is declining and it is a tenth the size of China and much weaker technologically and economically. Barring their nuclear weapons, etc. RU is a 3rd rate country, certainly in an economic sense. Their biggest firms are all in the energy and materials sectors in MSCI. That puts them in the same bracket as the LatAM countries and other 3rd world countries.

RU is a more sophisticated version of NK. It is about blackmailing the rest of the world with their nuclear weapons. At least RU has energy and that sustains their economy to some extent. But all the advanced countries create economic value through intellectual property, RU is still digging stuff out of the ground to eke out a living.

W EU is fractured and is an unnatural entity. They almost died in 2013/14 during the Grrek / S EU crisis and still might. Very weak national balance sheets, declining populations in some cases, massive welfare states, lack of compelling technologies, and dis-spirited youth populations that can't find meaningful jobs till even 30's. Sad to say, Europeans always had a weaker work ethic than Americans did and getting worse. Their best and most entrepreneurial minds are constantly setting companies in the US. I can name several, which would have made a huge difference to EU but set shop in the US; we are clearly benefiting from that brain drain and will continue to do so. Even companies like EPAM, one of the few IT services companies out of Russia / Belarus is listed on Nasdaq and in the long run will always look to be here than there. That is one of the very few meaningful tech companies out of Russia.

The most dangerous strategic adversary for US is China, by far. I hate CCP beyond words can say but they are extremely insidious and yet formidable opponent, far more than RU ever was. All the way to 1990's while RU could obliterate the world with its nuclear weapons, they were a house of cards on the economic front. I wish I could say the same about China.

Pessimist
01-13-22, 20:19
I wasn't talking to you, so it had nothing to do with you getting it. You just decided to chime in when nobody had addressed you on the subject. One that I'm done with now.Per Sirioja who seems to follow these things closely, Escape Artist is the same shithead artist formerly known as Mursenary. I would not be surprised but not clued in.

Sirioja
01-13-22, 20:35
District of Columbia. Washington DC. Ergo the swamp.More than 2000 known daily deaths under Omicron since many days in US. I don't think many in Alaska or Nebraska.

Sirioja
01-13-22, 20:45
Per Sirioja who seems to follow these things closely, Escape Artist is the same shithead artist formerly known as Mursenary. I would not be surprised but not clued in.Escape, Murse, Takedown and maybe others I didn't notice, is same. But he is not the only one using different profiles, playing faker specialist ghost, when only 1 me, proud of me.

The Cane
01-13-22, 20:55
Per Sirioja who seems to follow these things closely, Escape Artist is the same shithead artist formerly known as Mursenary. I would not be surprised but not clued in.Interesting you say that because I had my own suspicions about such.

Sirioja
01-13-22, 21:00
Russia is not really separate. But it depends on where they want to focus going forward. Historically Russia is as much a European country as France or Spain. Actually maybe even more so than Spain considering the Muslim invasion that happened there. They thing with Russia is that there were some shift in power structure a few times, and that changed they focus. But the long lasting original Rurik dynasti for example is of Swedish origin. Of course the world needed an adversary post Ww2, and Russia was the best option 1984 style fake conflict style. Buy now China can take over that role solo, so Russia can possibly reorient themselves back towards their European origin. And no need to consider the fakery that is explained in 1984's world global politics.Except Peter, Russia and even Moscow are very far from EU. More far than kilometers and even without the wall.

Sirioja
01-13-22, 21:24
That's better and easier to manage if you are living in a multiverse.

For example, in the ISG universe, the Spanish episode with 700-1000 euros nights starting in 2007, the counting of condoms in trash bins, the overpaying of GT girls like Olivia who charged 75 euros with other customers, the anal sex with different girls (including one he never met before but drove to Torino just to fuck her in the ass and come in her mouth), all of this doesn't exist!

Have you seen the last Spiderman movie? Same thing: there are many Peter Parkers.I never went to German blond Olivia at GT even I often saw her not busy warming her ass sitting on stool for hours, reason why she couldn't ask 100/60 when German Rachel, Sam, Cora, did and were busier. I don't say Olivia was not good because I don't know, when I never felt desire. When some are just grocer, I don't think all girls worth same rate, I find normal pretties are more expensive than average looks, like a Vanquish is more expensive than a Polo. Better to understand what reading. I really wonder why a faker like me is followed by so many and for so long time.

Gino02
01-13-22, 21:35
Wow, did they fire you at Brietbart and Alex Jones? Where did all that above shit come from? Sorry, TLDR. Make it short, and I will glance at it then.

I have been doing well for a while and no thanks to any political hacks. You sound like Obama "you didn't build that!" - my success is my success and the rest of you / them can take a hike.

It is amusing that you and your January 6 terrorist pals feel you are in the know and the rest are not about something (blindness blah blah cult shit). From the looks of it, those idiots don't look like they discovered shaving and brushing teeth yet. All those fools that invaded Capitol Hill with spears and poles (are they medieval? Most looking like hobos; it was embarrassing to see that uneducated bunch but apparently they are your heroes? Jesus. I thought you had a reasonably paying IT job. Hope you still have it and didn't lose it to some visa dude from India LOL."Sorry, TLDR. Make it short, and I will glance at it then" -- Have you seen how long and how many posts you have on this thread trying to prove you are a know-all? Of course it's TLDR for you when you run out of meaningful arguments, we can see thru that LOL.

Escape Artist
01-14-22, 02:44
Per Sirioja who seems to follow these things closely, Escape Artist is the same shithead artist formerly known as Mursenary. I would not be surprised but not clued in.Not exactly hiding it.

Escape Artist
01-14-22, 02:45
I wasn't talking to you, so it had nothing to do with you getting it. You just decided to chime in when nobody had addressed you on the subject. One that I'm done with now.I don't think you caught on to the obvious.

Escape Artist
01-14-22, 02:47
Only Sirioja or Sirio, here and on Youppie forum before, for me and no other one when I never wrote on 2 at same time, I prefer in English, more relaxing to think in different way, and because as You know, I m too proud of what I am and even under shower, and Sirioja mean something for me, when Escape / Takedown / Mursenary for you in few years. Like a shadow needing to hide, so girls can't notice you in couch, when unfortunately for me, I'm too known, some guys needing to talk to me and too many girls like your Cosmina or others at Sharks, or Aurelia and some Germans like Linda at Globe reading me, when I always say to girls not to read forums for guys, when I was so sad Sofia. Ro at Globe put silicon from what she read on Youppie when escorting in Paris, sad. Unfortunately, girls don t listen to me to stay natural I prefer rather than plastic, piercings now on nipples and clit to break teeth or stolen car look.Never hid, still not hiding.

Escape Artist
01-14-22, 03:00
Joe Biden has assumed the presidency at a very difficult time; into just one quarter of his full term it is definitely too early to rule on his presidency in comparison to other past presidents. Bill Clinton was much worse than you stated and I am by no means referring to Monica Lewinsky (for me that was of no consequence). He was president during good economic times but he was a charlatan and was not concerned about the American people at all. He fooled a lot of people including, apparently, yourself. His and Hillary's self enriching utilization of the Clinton Foundation has wisened many Americans to their true nature They used the Haiti disaster to enrich themselves. . Barack Obama assumed the presidency right after America's second greatest economic decline; I give him credit for his stewardship during that difficult period.I agree with Clinton and Obama. Too young to vote for Clinton, but I recall his best trait was doing nothing. Repeal of Glass Steagle proved to be a critical mistake leading to banking disaster that manifested during the 2000's. Was against what I thought to be the Obama's campaign's empty promises on principle and certainly didn't vote for him but recognized that he took a bad situation and rebuilt exercising restraint and an genuinely tried to bridge political camps. Made many international allies while at home he kept his social justice rhetoric measured when he could have easily went as far as the nonsense that has occurred since he left office. Always thought that history would remember the Bushes to be better Presidents than the image the critics of their time painted. McCain presidency would have served the USA well if not for the Sara Palin fiasco.

Escape Artist
01-14-22, 03:37
More than 5400 known deaths for 2 last days under Omicron flu in US. Many days with more than 300 deaths in UK. Must be big flu, when high vaccinated rate in UK. Half European population should catch on this Winter when Eastern Europe is not so much vaccinated. Wellcum is closed for cluster among girls, one moved to Globe, I don t say she is positive. Bavaria closed brothels since a while, before Christmas. Hessen only reopened on mid June on 2021, when Omicron flu will spread more and more in Germany when not high peak yet in Europe.When UK's maximum deaths last year was 1800 per day with only 68,000 cases. Now only 300-400 deaths per day with over 200,000 cases now is nothing.

UK has peaked and coming down. Netherlands and France seem to be at their peaks. Spain and Italy are hitting their peaks this week. Germany and Eastern Europe to follow, but with Delta having immunized so many in that region not so long ago, the effects will be even less than in the Western European nations.

Easy to see that as cases in Europe and European Union are going up, deaths are coming down. Omicron continues to be the surprise that is immunizing all of Europe without killing so many. Omicron is outcompeting the more virulent strains like Delta. Semi-complex science, yet something that should be easy to grasp if one takes the time to process information rather than following one's one pre-conjured expectations.

https://ourworldindata.org/explorers/coronavirus-data-explorer?zoomToSelection=true&time=2021-10-03..latest&uniformYAxis=0&pickerSort=asc&pickerMetric=location&Metric=Cases+and+deaths&Interval=7-day+rolling+average&Relative+to+Population=false&Color+by+test+positivity=false&country=Europe~European+Union

BigBuddy69
01-14-22, 08:11
https://zupimages.net/up/22/02/fw0v.png (https://zupimages.net/viewer.php?id=22/02/fw0v.png)

See? That's what I told. Different realities, just like when Tobey and Andrew meet. They both think they're the real Spiderman!

Well actually it was very nice to have this fine lady 90 min for 100 euros, for my 2nd GT visit (2nd of all my life).

Sirioja
01-14-22, 09:58
Seem with booster, no more need for test in NRW. Big mistake when vaccine never stop spreading and many vaccinated are positive. Because of cluster among girls, famous Wellcum was closed. Not so careful when Omicron is spreading and brothels are real playfield to spread and bring back at home.

700 deaths for 2 last days in UK who are now allowed to enter France and will give us when we have already enough. When money business is stronger than our safety when we got already more than 1000 cases /100000 in our ski resorts on Christmas / new year.

As usual on this new year, again more than 2000 known deaths yesterday. US should reach 1 million covid deaths soon and not slowing under Omicron. Omicron may be less agressive, not so sure for weak who are not as resistant as Africans, but with rabbit spreading, huge number who catch make more than 2000 in US and more than 300 in UK, known daily deaths, too many deaths when vaccine and now booster, for my subjective opinion. Even crazy Bolzonaro was able to understand big risky danger when cancelling legendary Rio carnival. Also no public for legendary Schladming. At, on this week end at Lauberhorn Wengen. Ch and almost sure on next week end for mythic Kitzbühel Hannenkhan Streiff, when Austria and Switzerland lose money, but Wengen was cancelled on 2021 when cluster after Christmas / new year.

BigBuddy69
01-14-22, 10:43
Interesting you say that because I had my own suspicions about such.You also have different Bitumen aliases prowling this thread.

Pessimist
01-14-22, 16:22
Not exactly hiding it.In this instance, yes. I guess you decided to "out" yourself. But this particular handle has been initiated in 2016 and has been held in reserve? You posted sparingly. You definitely have foresight and realize that your main nick gets banned every few years and have a few subordinate accounts in abeyance which build up posting history and achieve senior status and perhaps less moderation oversight. Forward thinking is a good trait, and I actually like it. But the thing is, why do you know your main handle gets banned? Because I guess deep down you know that you will always be querulous, hyper aggressive, and insulting and sooner or later cross limits set on this board.

When I got attacked the first time over my European Moslems comment by you, I searched history (when someone attacks me for no reason, I tend to research who they are), and figured you were Takedown, Samson, and CaneuppHos, and one other nick I am forgetting; but the overlap between Escape and Takedown / Murse was not obvious to me. Perhaps the ones who know the girls' names (Evita, Arianna, etc etc) that are prominently mentioned in posts by Escape Artist would have figured out but I have a poor memory for WG names and did not make the connection. In any case, when you say "not exactly hiding it", that is true NOW but necessarily was true since 2016.

But I have to applaud you for the amount of prep you seem to put in for the eventuality of periodical bans. Amazing. Tells me that this site and the interactions on this site mean a lot to you. Seems like a waste of energy and talent.

Pessimist
01-14-22, 16:27
"Sorry, TLDR. Make it short, and I will glance at it then" -- Have you seen how long and how many posts you have on this thread trying to prove you are a know-all? Of course it's TLDR for you when you run out of meaningful arguments, we can see thru that LOL."When you run out of meaningful arguments" - really? "C'Mon. Man, you aren't that stupid I seriously hope!" counts as a meaningful argument in your world? No wonder your job is at risk of being taken out by visa dudes accepting $20/ hour salaries.

"We can see thru that" - we? You now speak for all January Sixers or did you suddenly get conferred royalty?

PaulInZurich
01-14-22, 16:45
https://zupimages.net/up/22/02/fw0v.png (https://zupimages.net/viewer.php?id=22/02/fw0v.png)

See? That's what I told. Different realities, just like when Tobey and Andrew meet. They both think they're the real Spiderman!Strange how some memories are shared between different realities while others are not. So with Maria Mickaela he admitted the long hours on the road and so on, but not the "sending help" when she was in Romania or the EUR 15 000.

Gino02
01-14-22, 19:40
"When you run out of meaningful arguments" - really? "C'Mon. Man, you aren't that stupid I seriously hope!" counts as a meaningful argument in your world? No wonder your job is at risk of being taken out by visa dudes accepting $20/ hour salaries.

"We can see thru that" - we? You now speak for all January Sixers or did you suddenly get conferred royalty?LOL that was a trailing statement, after the real argument, please try to re-learn how to read!

You keep bringing my job and your job and "visa dudes" many times when it's proven that you lost the argument. Why is that even relevant? Do you work for someone or own your business or at least see-level or President of a company that you have some control of what when where you want to be or do? I remember reading something like you bitching about Covid stopping business travels and you can't come to Germany for FKKs haha. Get control of your time 24 x7, then come back to discuss your "job" dude.

Also, I'm absolutely in favor of hiring a visa dude if s / he's better than any citizen guy at the same standard comp. I hire based on personality and skills, not based on race or color. If you're a skilled citizen, that shouldn't worry you or anyone.

No I meant most people with above average IQ on this forum, get it?

DrPoon
01-14-22, 20:12
Are the clubs re-open in Germany or does everyone need a booster to get in the club?

Seem with booster, no more need for test in NRW. Big mistake when vaccine never stop spreading and many vaccinated are positive. Because of cluster among girls, famous Wellcum was closed. Not so careful when Omicron is spreading and brothels are real playfield to spread and bring back at home.

700 deaths for 2 last days in UK who are now allowed to enter France and will give us when we have already enough. When money business is stronger than our safety when we got already more than 1000 cases /100000 in our ski resorts on Christmas / new year.

As usual on this new year, again more than 2000 known deaths yesterday. US should reach 1 million covid deaths soon and not slowing under Omicron. Omicron may be less agressive, not so sure for weak who are not as resistant as Africans, but with rabbit spreading, huge number who catch make more than 2000 in US and more than 300 in UK, known daily deaths, too many deaths when vaccine and now booster, for my subjective opinion. Even crazy Bolzonaro was able to understand big risky danger when cancelling legendary Rio carnival. Also no public for legendary Schladming. At, on this week end at Lauberhorn Wengen. Ch and almost sure on next week end for mythic Kitzbhel Hannenkhan Streiff, when Austria and Switzerland lose money, but Wengen was cancelled on 2021 when cluster after Christmas / new year.

The Cane
01-14-22, 20:48
You also have different Bitumen aliases prowling this thread.Are you accusing me of having multiple aliases? Or, are you saying that "Bitumen" has multiple aliases? Because if it's the former, that's bunk! I've only ever had one handle on this site, and this one is it. Just seeking some clarification. A long time ago, I was accused of being "Kid Cisco", which was a lie!

Sirioja
01-14-22, 20:52
Strange how some memories are shared between different realities while others are not. So with Maria Mickaela he admitted the long hours on the road and so on, but not the "sending help" when she was in Romania or the EUR 15 000.Where did you read I sent her? Ask French obsessed follower to send you, when you need to be sent about me to follow me. I remember my rooms with Sam of course, with Rachel, with Cora and her clit becoming very hard, but not with Olivia, but I had another French obsessed follower who changed my posts before sending to Kate, or LR, or GT. Bald obsessed made under him when he was in contact with other obsessed.

Sirioja
01-14-22, 20:53
Are the clubs re-open in Germany or does everyone need a booster to get in the club?NRW didn't close. Now 2 G+ or booster.

Sirioja
01-14-22, 21:05
When UK's maximum deaths last year was 1800 per day with only 68,000 cases. Now only 300-400 deaths per day with over 200,000 cases now is nothing.

UK has peaked and coming down. Netherlands and France seem to be at their peaks. Spain and Italy are hitting their peaks this week. Germany and Eastern Europe to follow, but with Delta having immunized so many in that region not so long ago, the effects will be even less than in the Western European nations.

Easy to see that as cases in Europe and European Union are going up, deaths are coming down. Omicron continues to be the surprise that is immunizing all of Europe without killing so many. Omicron is outcompeting the more virulent strains like Delta. Semi-complex science, yet something that should be easy to grasp if one takes the time to process information rather than following one's one pre-conjured expectations.

https://ourworldindata.org/explorers/coronavirus-data-explorer?zoomToSelection=true&time=2021-10-03..latest&uniformYAxis=0&pickerSort=asc&pickerMetric=location&Metric=Cases+and+deaths&Interval=7-day+rolling+average&Relative+to+Population=false&Color+by+test+positivity=false&country=Europe~European+UnionWe didn't learn same arithmetic's at school, more than 2000 known daily deaths in US, more than 300 in UK, more than 200 in France, is much more than usual under flu. In France, our medical don't say Omicron is not dangerous, fortunately for us not to have too crazy medical when they even accept they don't know much about covid, but advice for booster as fast as possible. Why do we need third if Omicron is just small flu? We shouldn't need any protection, but just our health to resist, when I don't need vaccine versus flu.

Pessimist
01-14-22, 21:07
LOL that was a trailing statement, after the real argument, please try to re-learn how to read!

You keep bringing my job and your job and "visa dudes" many times when it's proven that you lost the argument. Why is that even relevant? Do you work for someone or own your business or at least see-level or President of a company that you have some control of what when where you want to be or do? I remember reading something like you bitching about Covid stopping business travels and you can't come to Germany for FKKs haha. Get control of your time 24 x7, then come back to discuss your "job" dude.

Also, I'm absolutely in favor of hiring a visa dude if s / he's better than any citizen guy at the same standard comp. I hire based on personality and skills, not based on race or color. If you're a skilled citizen, that shouldn't worry you or anyone.

No I meant most people with above average IQ on this forum, get it?We paid $300 K+ in federal taxes in 2020. If you did better, you can talk.

"please try to re-learn how to read!" - coming from the Breitbart idiot who admires the medieval unwashed masses that invaded Capitol Hill.

Listen nutcase, you asked me for my view of some stupid polls. I gave my opinion. I didn't initiate the conversation with you; you did, for whatever reason, and when what I said did not suit your twisted, KKK mindset, you went ballistic. Bugger off!

Sirioja
01-14-22, 21:22
In this instance, yes. I guess you decided to "out" yourself. But this particular handle has been initiated in 2016 and has been held in reserve? You posted sparingly. You definitely have foresight and realize that your main nick gets banned every few years and have a few subordinate accounts in abeyance which build up posting history and achieve senior status and perhaps less moderation oversight. Forward thinking is a good trait, and I actually like it. But the thing is, why do you know your main handle gets banned? Because I guess deep down you know that you will always be querulous, hyper aggressive, and insulting and sooner or later cross limits set on this board.

When I got attacked the first time over my European Moslems comment by you, I searched history (when someone attacks me for no reason, I tend to research who they are), and figured you were Takedown, Samson, and CaneuppHos, and one other nick I am forgetting; but the overlap between Escape and Takedown / Murse was not obvious to me. Perhaps the ones who know the girls' names (Evita, Arianna, etc etc) that are prominently mentioned in posts by Escape Artist would have figured out but I have a poor memory for WG names and did not make the connection. In any case, when you say "not exactly hiding it", that is true NOW but necessarily was true since 2016.

But I have to applaud you for the amount of prep you seem to put in for the eventuality of periodical bans. Amazing. Tells me that this site and the interactions on this site mean a lot to you. Seems like a waste of energy and talent.He is not the only one to use several profiles. He is not kind of guy interesting for me in FKK, I don't judge for outside when I don't know him outside, but what I don't understand is why he needs to use many profiles at same time. Some who are banned just create a new one after to return virgin. I preferred to stop to give information on Youppie forum when experts there turned mad jealous after few weeks when I reported my weekly visits, and I often laugh when I read there, not experiencing same, like if I visited another Sharks.

Pessimist
01-14-22, 21:37
when it's proven that you lost the argument. One more thing, because you are too dense to figure this out. I am not even arguing with you. You asked me for my view on something that was of interest to you, I gave my opinion, then you insulted me, I insulted you back and rinse / repeat. I don't need or want to argue with someone like you when all I have for you is contempt and nothing more. I don't know why lawless thugs like you and your pals that take up coup on the nation's capital are not in prison yet. But no, I have no intent to argue; and only the dumbest fools proclaim they won arguments on internet. That is for others to decide but invariably most people don't care the minute that mutual insults appear in these "arguments".

BigBuddy69
01-14-22, 23:22
Are you accusing me of having multiple aliases? Or, are you saying that "Bitumen" has multiple aliases? Because if it's the former, that's bunk! I've only ever had one handle on this site, and this one is it. Just seeking some clarification. A long time ago, I was accused of being "Kid Cisco", which was a lie!Not you but some nicknames here appeared around the same time some years ago and never wrote an actual report. But that's strange, they always have something to add and they seem to know every place.

DrPoon
01-15-22, 01:23
Some of the cycling members have reported cycling up to Verbier in the forum and now Verbier also in the news due to Prince A now selling his mansion in Verbier to fund defense of his sex lawsuit in New York federal district court.

Maybe it can be rented on airbnb at least for some extra cash.

Escape Artist
01-15-22, 02:50
We didn't learn same arithmetic's at school, more than 2000 known daily deaths in US, more than 300 in UK, more than 200 in France, is much more than usual under flu. In France, our medical don't say Omicron is not dangerous, fortunately for us not to have too crazy medical when they even accept they don't know much about covid, but advice for booster as fast as possible. Why do we need third if Omicron is just small flu? We shouldn't need any protection, but just our health to resist, when I don't need vaccine versus flu.Same arithmetic, some of us just go on to higher level mathematics like Algebra, Probability, and Statistics. Might be why you can't to see the lack of correlation between cases, severity, and deaths.

Public health officials, even the French ones, have to speak as if they are speaking to children to make sure they account for the dumbest in a population, apparently they've connected with their audience in you.

Apparently you don't think you need a vaccine for Covid either since you only got it recently for mongering.

The contradictions are glaring.

Escape Artist
01-15-22, 02:56
In this instance, yes. I guess you decided to "out" yourself. But this particular handle has been initiated in 2016 and has been held in reserve? You posted sparingly. You definitely have foresight and realize that your main nick gets banned every few years and have a few subordinate accounts in abeyance which build up posting history and achieve senior status and perhaps less moderation oversight. Forward thinking is a good trait, and I actually like it. But the thing is, why do you know your main handle gets banned? Because I guess deep down you know that you will always be querulous, hyper aggressive, and insulting and sooner or later cross limits set on this board.

But I have to applaud you for the amount of prep you seem to put in for the eventuality of periodical bans. Amazing. Tells me that this site and the interactions on this site mean a lot to you. Seems like a waste of energy and talent.Nope, just failed attempts at getting an unmoderated account.

You're / your wrong about CaneUpHosAss.

You've literally argued with over a half dozen people in the past month yourself. Is that ironic or is it hypocrisy?

Takes 30 seconds to register for websites for normal people.

Observe above succinct post that addresses all points.

PaulInZurich
01-15-22, 08:11
Seem with booster, no more need for test in NRW. Big mistake when vaccine never stop spreading and many vaccinated are positive. Because of cluster among girls, famous Wellcum was closed.Sure, those German health authorities have no idea. Let's look at deaths per million people so far: Germany 1379, Switzerland 1435, Austria 1530, France 1935, UK 2215, USA 2611, a lot of Balkan countries with more than 4000. I would say the Germans did pretty well in relative terms.

Wellcum, big whoop, they just reopened.

Pistons
01-15-22, 14:41
Except Peter, Russia and even Moscow are very far from EU. More far than kilometers and even without the wall.Not really, Russia borders Norway for example.

Catherine the Great was a member of the Viking Rurik family and she established Yekaterinburg on the eastern slopes of the Ural mountains. Thus Yekaterinburg and its proxy cities like Chelyabinsk are considered European too. Though the area the Russians took after the Ruriks might be less European. But I am uncertain exactly who the later Russian leaders were. Though Putin and his lackeys are all Ruriks too it seems. To me a swede is maybe more European than a French. Unless the French is from Normandy or Burgundy. It is all in the eyes of the beholder.

Pistons
01-15-22, 14:45
But the entire debacle with Ukraine / Belarus probably have more implications than I am aware of, I do believe Russia should retake Kazakhstan instead of interfering in Ukraine and Belarus. Although both sides are lying so much about what's going on that the last thing to trust in is reading a newspaper, or watching TV about it. Anywhere on earth. History is what matters. Always.

Pistons
01-15-22, 14:53
Question is: Is Ukraine a country based on the Jewish Khazar Khanate? Or is it a country based on the viking Kievan Rus?

Currently the rulers in Kiev are Jewish, but the Moscow don't like this version of history. They want it ruled under the idea that Ukraine was a part of, and also the capitol of the Rus empire for a long time.

Problem is that both are wrong. For the by far longest time of history is was a Viking settlement. But it was run by Vikings. Not the Jewish Khazar Khanate with their history even going back to Ghengish Khan, and not with the Moscowitzy who stole the inheritance and name of the rus Vikings.

But it is a Viking country and should be run by me, or a non affiliated hot Ukrainian woman. Pro-Jewish, but a Viking. Not backed by either side through history. Because truce is only met on middle grounds. Not on the extremes.

Sirioja
01-15-22, 18:04
Some of the cycling members have reported cycling up to Verbier in the forum and now Verbier also in the news due to Prince A now selling his mansion in Verbier to fund defense of his sex lawsuit in New York federal district court.

Maybe it can be rented on airbnb at least for some extra cash.I proposed climbing from Sambrancher to LE Chable and then steep up to Verbier 1550, or other side up to Gran San Bernardino 2420, but no follower for this, when not even the most difficult, but as far I know: even expensive light carbon with electric years are not able to climb without legs and heart to make blood pressure. When valid pass only with booster on 15 February, when many countries are already telling about second booster, like US cobaye, Israel and some in EU, under so sweet Omicron, so after my JJ because I thought I would have only 1 dose and gave me heat on next day, more than 3 degrees more than usual, but nothing compare to Moderna booster, when we have to have ARN booster, but what did they put inside me, I went out of bed at night, when so big pain in legs, shoulders and arms, body heat in Winter, I was afraid to sleep, like when I have tachycardia under violent intense effort, when I didn t ask to feel so bad. In 2 weeks, I will go for effort electrocardio, I will put on maximum for around 180 pulses for minimum 15 mn, then if I feel fine, when good weather, I will go for a sprint pushing maximum from Bourg Oisans up to la Garde, when above is easier up to Alp Huez, and also sprinting 10 kms in Mont Ventoux forest up to Rainard chalet, 50 mn at around 180 pulses, to test if they do not kill my heart. From symptoms on this night, now pretty sure I caught on 15 March 2020 when I was driving home after Sharks, with pain in legs and heat when cold weather, but I felt less sick than under booster. I'm not paranoiac to think they injected me electronics, but I don't want other booster, just enough for me.

Pessimist
01-15-22, 18:49
Nope, just failed attempts at getting an unmoderated account.

You're / your wrong about CaneUpHosAss.

You've literally argued with over a half dozen people in the past month yourself. Is that ironic or is it hypocrisy?

Takes 30 seconds to register for websites for normal people.

Observe above succinct post that addresses all points.Most of your aliases were before my time on this site and I went with what others said. In my searches, I remember you were accused by Cane at that time as being Caneupp. If that was not you, so be it.

I don't go out out of my way to pick argument with anyone. This particular instance w / you is one of the few examples where I initiated the back and forth. With Cane, Neuro, Gino, whoever, in every single instance they were the first to reply to one of my comments (in which they were not referenced) in an aggressive way. Yes, I don't put up with shit like that but I also don't attack anyone on my own. You however, will always want the first and last say in every altercation; in almost all the hissy fits involving me, you did take the first shot and the last. After a while there is no point and I walk away, but you have a compulsion to have both. Your view is that regardless of whatever nonsensical crap you dish out, the other person should passively put up. Since that does not happen, you keep up running feuds with numerous members, and lasting years, even decades.

Yes, it takes 30 sec, we all know; the difference, as Siri pointed out, is that most people create new ones after they are banned but you are the only one I know who has a bunch of them ready and waiting because you know you will get banned, and you know it because you enjoy getting in the mud and your only regret is that the moderator and the world don't accept your tantrums. And it was hypocritical for you to say you were not hiding; up until this week, you did isolate the two nicks somewhat carefully; the tone is also very different. Until a week ago, Escape Artist was mild, muted, to the point, and on topic. This week, Escape Artist has the inner Murse unleashed and will be Murse-part 2 (or Takedown-3, or something else-4; I haven't done that much research to figure out).

Sirioja
01-15-22, 18:51
Same arithmetic, some of us just go on to higher level mathematics like Algebra, Probability, and Statistics. Might be why you can't to see the lack of correlation between cases, severity, and deaths.

Public health officials, even the French ones, have to speak as if they are speaking to children to make sure they account for the dumbest in a population, apparently they've connected with their audience in you.

Apparently you don't think you need a vaccine for Covid either since you only got it recently for mongering.

The contradictions are glaring.No, not for brothels when I got JJ only on November after my Summer tour and I think I was very right, but I just buy my freedom when I need valid pass and even now with ARN booster on 15 February. Even sweet Omicron for You, but whole Western EU, Israel push for booster, now even telling about second booster, vaccination for 6 yo children, when more than 200 daily deaths in France, more than 300 in UK, more than 2000 known in US, high arithmetics figures for me and not finished when US will have more than 1 million known when they can t know all among 50 millions ghosts. You claim Omicron is not a killer, but still so many deaths when Omicron is around 80% new cases now, more than under flu or cold, too many for my arithmetics, when also many schools are closed in France, many hospitals are full, delaying other operations like cancer. I really wonder why Hessen closed now brothels when in my 50's but I had more than 30 visits in FKK land, being not vaccinated, surviving under killer delta on Summer when I adviced my Sharks supermodel to get Biontech proposed by Sharks, but they closed again under Omicron, when they didn't under killer delta on Summer. Same like when You claimed vaccine would stop spreading, not even before delta and Omicron, when UK spread 1 year ago in whole Western EU. Is it not true? For me, vaccine is just to protect weak when many mistake thinking they are more strong than they really are, also to protect hospitals and medical not to explode, but getting me sick when I survived on 2020 and 2021, in brothels and working on the field, not from my bed.

Pistons
01-15-22, 19:06
Where is DC? When so many daily deaths in US, UK, France and spreading in EU and Germany.It's a subdivision of Warner Brothers.