PDA

View Full Version : Rants and WTF are you talking about and Coronavirus!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48

Sirioja
01-26-22, 21:11
Putting the tempering of Sirioja's misguided assertions aside, Omicron's effects on those with comorbidities will never be accurately quantified. True Omicron deaths are likely higher than the cases where there is an exclusive respiratory cause of death but lower than the actual number of deaths reported.

Proportionately to prior variants, not many are dying or even hospitalized for respiratory disease. But how many of the hospitalized with "incidental" covid findings might be suffering from an exacerbation of their chronic conditions caused by covid's non-respiratory, systemic effects will forever be unknown.In France, 96% new cases are Omicron, pretty sure same almost everywhere except in India and Denmark where now BA. 2 spreading.

Chris1791
01-26-22, 21:36
Thanks mom.Sorry if that came out wrong. I mean, I will not take this forum too seriously.

I noticed there's less ranting in the other forum's. I guess the clue is in the title. Rants and WTF are you talking about and Coronavirus!

I bet this forum is good therapy for some.

Escape Artist
01-26-22, 22:34
I bet this forum is good therapy for some.Yes yes, it often reads similar to a QAnon Corner with some nursing home residents spouting gibberish. Sprinkle in a dash of racism and a tablespoon of conspiracy theories and here we are. Welcome to Thunderdome.

I like to think it lets me exercise my demons so I don't alienate normal people in real life.

Escape Artist
01-27-22, 00:06
You mistook when telling 1 year ago vaccine would stop virus, when highest ever new cases peak right now in Germany and France, with many hospitalizations and too many deaths for my fingers and much more than before March 2020 . Just real figures. More than 2000 known daily deaths in US since beginning of the year. More than 300 daily in UK. But you are right, Omicron is just sweet killer. Yes, old, fat and weak are the most at risk when I would have preferred not to vaccine, but had to buy my freedom, even with booster and in few months we will be told once again because only efficient for next day when you are sick from injection. Medical don't know anything about this virus, just following, when Omicron still kill many and not finished with so many new cases and vaccine short efficiency.Pretty sure the vaccine did exactly what it was supposed to do for those who actually took it, protect the people and reduce transmission.

New year, new strain. What's so hard to understand about something so simple?

Do you even know what the BA. 2 variant is? How's it's different? How it's not?

No matter, look, another day of record breaking cases and another day with less hospitalizations and less deaths:

https://ourworldindata.org/explorers/coronavirus-data-explorer?zoomToSelection=true&time=2020-08-19..latest&uniformYAxis=0&pickerSort=asc&pickerMetric=location&Metric=Cases%2C+hospital+admissions%2C+ICU+patients%2C+and+deaths&Interval=7-day+rolling+average&Relative+to+Population=true&Color+by+test+positivity=false&country=~DEU

Just go build another toilet or bidet.

Escape Artist
01-27-22, 00:15
In France, 96% new cases are Omicron, pretty sure same almost everywhere except in India and Denmark where now BA. 2 spreading.OMG I'm getting dumber talking to you about these things, like explaining Crypto to a grandmother, mind numbing.

Omicron taking over Delta is a good thing. BA. 2 is no different than BA. 1. Catch up.

Gino02
01-27-22, 01:40
In lieu of answering your question..Of course you won't answer my simple question with simple Yes or No, because then you have to admit that people are wrong in voting these current type of politicians in charge of keeping FKKs closed. Remember, when you vote, you don't get to put a long winding blah blah blah explanation, you just get to vote Yes or No.

Remember, Texas is mostly desert and Florida is half swamp land with cities located several hours apart. The proportion of people living in sparsely populated rural areas is greater than in Germany where cities are only an hour or two car ride away with suburbs connecting the entire space between cities. That's not the case when you have hundreds of miles of rural land between Houston and Austin or Jacksonville and Tallahassee.How far is City of Miami to City of Miami Beach to Ft. Lauderdale to City of Coral Gables to Boca Raton to West Palm Beach? You can always pick and choose areas, the net effect will be roughly the same. Whether you agree it or not, it's already proven multiple times that these lockdowns really don't make any difference. People with commodities are susceptible to die out of this or any other diseases; if we really want to save them, we should just lock them down, no point locking down the healthy people and destroying their natural immunity. And we should wake up and stop supporting these misguided politicians who keep pushing for the same failed lockdown rules worldwide, and more importantly for this forum, keeps our FKKs closed.

Escape Artist
01-27-22, 04:45
Of course you won't answer my simple question with simple Yes or No, because then you have to admit that people are wrong in voting these current type of politicians in charge of keeping FKKs closed. Remember, when you vote, you don't get to put a long winding blah blah blah explanation, you just get to vote Yes or No.Gave you an opportunity for nuance but if all you can handle is the short answer then, yeah they would have shut shit down.

How far is City of Miami to City of Miami Beach to Ft. Lauderdale to City of Coral Gables to Boca Raton to West Palm Beach? You can always pick and choose areas, the net effect will be roughly the same.Again trying to give you an opportunity at nuance but if wanting to keep it simple.

Germany 600 people per sq mile.

Florida 400 people per square mile.

Texas 100 per sq mile.

Whether you agree it or not, it's already proven multiple times that these lockdowns really don't make any difference. People with commodities are susceptible to die out of this or any other diseases; if we really want to save them, we should just lock them down, no point locking down the healthy people and destroying their natural immunity. And we should wake up and stop supporting these misguided politicians who keep pushing for the same failed lockdown rules worldwide, and more importantly for this forum, keeps our FKKs closed.Well if by make a difference, you mean prevent raw death numbers, the numbers clearly support a trend that the most restrictive western nations, saw the least death.

https://ourworldindata.org/explorers/coronavirus-data-explorer?zoomToSelection=true&time=2020-03-01..latest&facet=none&pickerSort=asc&pickerMetric=location&Metric=Confirmed+deaths&Interval=Cumulative&Relative+to+Population=true&Color+by+test+positivity=false&country=USA~GBR~CAN~DEU~ISR~AUS~NZL~SWE~FRA~ESP~ITA~CHE

I'm not even in support of them, but restrictions and lock downs obviously make a measurable difference.

Pistons
01-27-22, 06:31
Omicron taking over Delta is a good thing. BA. 2 is no different than BA. 1. Catch up.Another proof that you are not a doctor right here!

BA. 1 is not the same as BA. 2. Sure both are weak and labelled as omicron, but there are several different mutations. And the vaccines might not have the same effect. At least when it comes to inoculating you. Since you will need one for each!

Pistons
01-27-22, 06:35
You're right that I often stop reading your posts after the first eye roll. That usually happens by the second or third sentence.

Oh wait, is that why you always make 3 replies to each of my posts? It's like stuttering on the internet. One of many disabilities I'm sure. If so, while still embarrassing, that's a nifty strategy to deal with your disability.Sales psychology. To make you more aware of being a retard. Everything some in 3. So now I need to make 1 more post.

Pistons
01-27-22, 06:42
Yes yes, it often reads similar to a QAnon Corner with some nursing home residents spouting gibberish. Sprinkle in a dash of racism and a tablespoon of conspiracy theories and here we are. Welcome to Thunderdome.

I like to think it lets me exercise my demons so I don't alienate normal people in real life.I think they brought QAnon down. In order to bring you fear of confronting the establishment. And now you are self censored a puppet.

Soon we have you mind controlled, and I hear rumors of someone wanting to increase your dopamin levels every time you think about changing sex and parading around soi 12 in Pattaya. Mainly as a joke. I don't think it will earn you any money, but it will make you very horny, so I guess you can prepare for it. Sick black humor I agree. But it is what it is.

Sirioja
01-27-22, 07:49
Pretty sure the vaccine did exactly what it was supposed to do for those who actually took it, protect the people and reduce transmission.

New year, new strain. What's so hard to understand about something so simple?

Do you even know what the BA. 2 variant is? How's it's different? How it's not?

No matter, look, another day of record breaking cases and another day with less hospitalizations and less deaths:

https://ourworldindata.org/explorers/coronavirus-data-explorer?zoomToSelection=true&time=2020-08-19..latest&uniformYAxis=0&pickerSort=asc&pickerMetric=location&Metric=Cases%2C+hospital+admissions%2C+ICU+patients%2C+and+deaths&Interval=7-day+rolling+average&Relative+to+Population=true&Color+by+test+positivity=false&country=~DEU

Just go build another toilet or bidet.More than 30000 hospitalizations from covid now in France, around 400 daily deaths, around same in UK, not so few when Omicron may not even be on highest peak yet, when around 4/500000 new daily cases. Our doctors keep on worrying when our politics need to reopen business before elections. Highest ever spreading whatever your vaccines are working since 1 year and still so many deaths. In my job, I m judged and paid from my results I provide. With such so low efficiency, I could not even eat and for sure could not pay FKK entry. Only medical and politics are allowed so many mistakes and low efficiency when I would be fired in my job. This is our difference: figures judgement versus your mistakes only following internet. I trust more our doctors still worrying about Omicron and I m fully sure German doctors worry in same way. Not crazy US when more than 60000 deaths on January but everything is fine for your medical level.

Chris1791
01-27-22, 11:46
Stalin and Lenin messed up their nation to great extent in long run though Stalin did have successful industrial revolution in mid term, but in long run, look at russia now, they got nothing, but oil, gas, metal and military, first three are nature given and last one is not right way to use, but military is all they got, so they use it fully to try to control the global politic as we are seeing today with Ukraine which may benefit us mongers if Ukrainian can travel to german FKK as refugee visa upon attack of russia which will happen soon or later as long as Nato put pressure on russia LOL!

And ah, during perestroika years, whatta mongering scene it must have been LOL!! I was first in almaty in 1999 as my first visit to eastern europe and I tasted quite many russian top stunners, and they are among the best in bed and looks LOL!

Communism did not work, but they did play part improving mongering scene line up LOL!With the current situation escalating perhaps you could come up with an equation and formula to work out how many Ukrainian women are going to end up in German FKK in the next 3 years.

You will need to look at the demographics of Ukraine and which FKK's they are most likely to end up in. How many Ukraine women have you met in FKK and where were they? New starters are most likely to follow their friends. You can even look at breaking it down into blond hair and dark hair. I hope I have given you some good pointers.

If you can enter the results onto the Salesforce Public Cloud that would be handy.

Keep up the good work!

Turgid
01-27-22, 13:59
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/cruise-lines-require-booster-shot-152803533.html

I was afraid that this would happen. It has started. Boosters required. Next - 4th shot, then 5th etc. Etc.

The Cane
01-27-22, 14:14
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/cruise-lines-require-booster-shot-152803533.html

I was afraid that this would happen. It has started. Boosters required. Next - 4th shot, then 5th etc. Etc.While Pfizer, Moderna, and Johnson and Johnson make a killing! I've been fully vaccinated then boostered. I'm not getting any more jabs anytime soon!

Smoke Light
01-27-22, 17:08

I was afraid that this would happen. It has started. Boosters required. Next - 4th shot, then 5th etc. Etc.I am not a big fan of water and boats. Never been on a cruise. Just curious, any mongering experiences on a cruise, anybody?

Escape Artist
01-27-22, 18:26
Another proof that you are not a doctor right here!

BA. 1 is not the same as BA. 2. Sure both are weak and labelled as omicron, but there are several different mutations. And the vaccines might not have the same effect. At least when it comes to inoculating you. Since you will need one for each!So quick to jump, LOL. Your perpetual obsession is noted.

Obviously they are different. But clinically, we don't care. The difference is in the SG marker which just affects genomic sequencing. Clinically, all the same with exception of increase transmission.

Ask 2 out of 3 clinicians and they wouldn't even know that much because it doesn't matter to us. Hospitals don't differentiate strains.

So quick to jump when you have no idea how the world actually works Junior.

Escape Artist
01-27-22, 20:54
More than 30000 hospitalizations from covid now in France, around 400 daily deaths, around same in UK, not so few when Omicron may not even be on highest peak yet, when around 4/500000 new daily cases. Our doctors keep on worrying when our politics need to reopen business before elections. Highest ever spreading whatever your vaccines are working since 1 year and still so many deaths. In my job, I m judged and paid from my results I provide. With such so low efficiency, I could not even eat and for sure could not pay FKK entry. Only medical and politics are allowed so many mistakes and low efficiency when I would be fired in my job. This is our difference: figures judgement versus your mistakes only following internet. I trust more our doctors still worrying about Omicron and I m fully sure German doctors worry in same way. Not crazy US when more than 60000 deaths on January but everything is fine for your medical level.Big difference between building toilets and managing the health of humans who don't listen in the first place.

Escape Artist
01-27-22, 20:59
I think they brought QAnon down. In order to bring you fear of confronting the establishment. And now you are self censored a puppet.

Soon we have you mind controlled, and I hear rumors of someone wanting to increase your dopamin levels every time you think about changing sex and parading around soi 12 in Pattaya. Mainly as a joke. I don't think it will earn you any money, but it will make you very horny, so I guess you can prepare for it. Sick black humor I agree. But it is what it is.The difference between our exchanges is that I don't have to create wild scenarios and accusations when it's we all know as fact that you still and forever will remain ugly, broke, and powerless. Still a slave-cuck working for a master.

Calling other people mind controlled when everything about you is dependent on a functioning society.

Escape Artist
01-27-22, 21:00
Sales psychology. To make you more aware of being a retard. Everything some in 3. So now I need to make 1 more post.Sounds more like an overly excited adolescent who is unable to gather his thoughts and put them in one succinct posting. Slave Cuck.

Gino02
01-28-22, 02:39
Gave you an opportunity for nuance but if all you can handle is the short answer then, yeah they would have shut shit down.

Again trying to give you an opportunity at nuance but if wanting to keep it simple.

Germany 600 people per sq mile.

Florida 400 people per square mile.

Texas 100 per sq mile.

Well if by make a difference, you mean prevent raw death numbers, the numbers clearly support a trend that the most restrictive western nations, saw the least death.Hilarious!

Sirioja
01-28-22, 03:30

I was afraid that this would happen. It has started. Boosters required. Next - 4th shot, then 5th etc. Etc.In France, on 15 February, if You don t have your booster if second dose was 4 months ago, or 1 month for my JJ, then no more pass, no more freedom. Only reason why I got booster making me sick. But when You read our US high level medical here, according to him Omicron is so sweet, so no need for booster, just give a sweet kiss to Omicron when You catch it and for all weak, die quietly, Omicron is fun to kill You. Around 60000 known deaths on January in US, maybe why Biden try to play strong with Putin, when US don t care much about misery in Ukraine, to make forget sanitary catastrophe, Omicron nearly killing daily as much as 11 September.

Pistons
01-28-22, 03:52
Calling other people mind controlled when everything about you is dependent on a functioning society.Everyone's job depends on a functioning society.

And you just made 3 posts in a row responding to mine. So clearly you are trying to learn from my vast knowledge base.

Escape Artist
01-28-22, 11:22
Everyone's job depends on a functioning society.

And you just made 3 posts in a row responding to mine. So clearly you are trying to learn from my vast knowledge base.No one said job. You're just a cuck who can't do shit for himself.

One reply for each post not 3 attempts for a single. Fuck, you're stupid.

Escape Artist
01-28-22, 11:23
Hilarious!Backed in a corner with no sensible response. Got it.

Escape Artist
01-28-22, 11:31
In France, on 15 February, if You don t have your booster if second dose was 4 months ago, or 1 month for my JJ, then no more pass, no more freedom. Only reason why I got booster making me sick. But when You read our US high level medical here, according to him Omicron is so sweet, so no need for booster, just give a sweet kiss to Omicron when You catch it and for all weak, die quietly, Omicron is fun to kill You. Around 60000 known deaths on January in US, maybe why Biden try to play strong with Putin, when US don t care much about misery in Ukraine, to make forget sanitary catastrophe, Omicron nearly killing daily as much as 11 September.Oh lordy, so dramatic with so many tangents.

Nope, I said having natural exposure means there's no point in a booster toilet boy.

DrPoon
01-28-22, 13:22
In France, on 15 February, if You don t have your booster if second dose was 4 months ago, or 1 month for my JJ, then no more pass, no more freedom. Only reason why I got booster making me sick. But when You read our US high level medical here, according to him Omicron is so sweet, so no need for booster, just give a sweet kiss to Omicron when You catch it and for all weak, die quietly, Omicron is fun to kill You. Around 60000 known deaths on January in US, maybe why Biden try to play strong with Putin, when US don t care much about misery in Ukraine, to make forget sanitary catastrophe, Omicron nearly killing daily as much as 11 September.You are right. I think Omicron is worse than regular Covid since the sore throat with Omicron makes people unable to do anything. I think I had the Omicron but could not get a test.

Pistons
01-28-22, 14:44
In France, on 15 February, if You don t have your booster if second dose was 4 months ago, or 1 month for my JJ, then no more pass, no more freedom. Only reason why I got booster making me sick. But when You read our US high level medical here, according to him Omicron is so sweet, so no need for booster, just give a sweet kiss to Omicron when You catch it and for all weak, die quietly, Omicron is fun to kill You. Around 60000 known deaths on January in US, maybe why Biden try to play strong with Putin, when US don t care much about misery in Ukraine, to make forget sanitary catastrophe, Omicron nearly killing daily as much as 11 September.In Norway too, from 1st February, your health pass is negative unless you have the original 2 (or 1 if you had JJ, though no one here have that unless they took it abroad) plus the booster.

So you need 3 shots to be considered vaccinated from Tuesday next week! And having had covid does not count any longer to get a positive health pass!

At least officially. Even if some of the same people one day claim that having had covid gives you equally or better resistance!

Pistons
01-28-22, 14:45
And so people will need to have had 3 dosages by now. Add to that that the omicron updated vacc has not yet arrived.

Pistons
01-28-22, 14:58
The new self tests. The only ones that are approved at the moment have the updated new microparticles in them. Used for brain takeover.

I suppose you are all taking test regularly?

Turgid
01-28-22, 15:43
I am not a big fan of water and boats. Never been on a cruise. Just curious, any mongering experiences on a cruise, anybody?You can do a ton of fucking on a cruise..... if you are into geriatrics or near geriatrics.

Escape Artist
01-28-22, 16:57
You are right. I think Omicron is worse than regular Covid since the sore throat with Omicron makes people unable to do anything. I think I had the Omicron but could not get a test.So you think Omicron is worse but you don't know if you had it? Hmmm.

Escape Artist
01-28-22, 16:58
The new self tests. The only ones that are approved at the moment have the updated new microparticles in them. Used for brain takeover.

I suppose you are all taking test regularly?Internet stuttter.

Gino02
01-28-22, 19:35
Backed in a corner with no sensible response. Got it.LOL some fool doesn't even understand why his response was hilarious to the adults in the room.

TheRugdr
01-28-22, 21:48
I am not a big fan of water and boats. Never been on a cruise. Just curious, any mongering experiences on a cruise, anybody?The only P4P on cruise ships is on the lower decks with the crew. The ratios are like 8 guys per girl and there's usually at least on girl on the big ships who will earn extra $$ from the horny guys. If you're on a cruise ship as a passenger, you're best bet is to get some action wherever the ship docks for the day.

The Cane
01-28-22, 22:14
There are some cruises that are just for swingers. Those cruises are typically for couples only, but I did identify at least one that accepted some singles (expensive). A P4P cruise would be great for us mongers though wouldn't it?

DrPoon
01-28-22, 22:40
There are some cruises that are just for swingers. Those cruises are typically for couples only, but I did identify at least one that accepted some singles (expensive). A P4P cruise would be great for us mongers though wouldn't it?They throw hobbyists overboard on cruises.

Smoke Light
01-28-22, 23:00
There are some cruises that are just for swingers. Those cruises are typically for couples only, but I did identify at least one that accepted some singles (expensive). A P4P cruise would be great for us mongers though wouldn't it?Sex on a cruise would be a great option except for a poor married guy like myself who constantly needs an umbrella to hide sex on a side from the spouse. It would be a torture for a wedlocked dude to be on a cruise and unable to utilize the services. Besides an official entrance to the brothel I would recommend a backdoor from inside a men's' restroom with an access to the facilities occupied by the working girls. That way one could do the deed in 15 minutes and be back imitating a happy married couple until the next urge.

Smoke Light
01-29-22, 00:37
They throw hobbyists overboard on cruises.Reminds me of an old joke.

Drunk wife leans over the guard rail on the upper deck of the cruise ship. A waiter runs by and says madam, please be careful, you may fall overboard! Irritated husband: please leave us alone, this is our vacation!

Escape Artist
01-29-22, 02:54
LOL some fool doesn't even understand why his response was hilarious to the adults in the room.Apparently I am that fool. But as the adult, feel free to educate.

Escape Artist
01-29-22, 17:06
Saturdays are good days to assess cases since agencies often stop reporting on the weekends.

Cases seem to have peaked in most developed nations. Of the G7 nations, Germany and Japan seem to be the last to establish clear peaks. Average time from surge to peak is between 3-4 weeks which is where Germany is at the moment. In the cases of UK and Canada, the time to get back down to a base level looks like 5-6 weeks. Worldwide numbers appear to have peaked also.

G7 Nations cases peaked

https://ourworldindata.org/explorers/coronavirus-data-explorer?zoomToSelection=true&time=2021-11-08..latest&facet=none&uniformYAxis=0&pickerSort=asc&pickerMetric=location&Metric=Confirmed+cases&Interval=7-day+rolling+average&Relative+to+Population=true&Color+by+test+positivity=false&country=USA~DEU~GBR~FRA~ITA~JPN~CAN

World cases peaked.

https://ourworldindata.org/explorers/coronavirus-data-explorer?zoomToSelection=true&time=2021-11-05..latest&facet=none&uniformYAxis=0&pickerSort=asc&pickerMetric=location&Metric=Confirmed+cases&Interval=7-day+rolling+average&Relative+to+Population=true&Color+by+test+positivity=false&country=~OWID_WRL

As always, peak deaths follow 2-3 weeks after peak cases which is what above nations should be experiencing now, with Japan and Germany to follow in the next month.

G7 nations Deaths currently at their peaks.

https://ourworldindata.org/explorers/coronavirus-data-explorer?zoomToSelection=true&time=2021-12-08..latest&facet=none&uniformYAxis=0&pickerSort=asc&pickerMetric=location&Metric=Confirmed+deaths&Interval=7-day+rolling+average&Relative+to+Population=true&Color+by+test+positivity=false&country=USA~ITA~CAN~DEU~GBR~FRA~JPN

After vax campaigns and recent Omicron exposure, over 90% of the world should have some combination of immunity either through vax or natural immunity decreasing future case severity. I dare to say spring should see some quiet times and extend though the summer. Other variants may arise but variants have consistently shown to become more and more transmissible but less and less lethal.

World deaths peaks decreasing with each wave.

https://ourworldindata.org/explorers/coronavirus-data-explorer?zoomToSelection=true&facet=none&uniformYAxis=0&pickerSort=asc&pickerMetric=location&Metric=Confirmed+deaths&Interval=7-day+rolling+average&Relative+to+Population=true&Color+by+test+positivity=false&country=~OWID_WRL

Over 80% of 2021 US deaths were amongst the unvaccinated.

Unvaxxed only make up about 25% of the US population but 80% of Delta-Omicron deaths, 70% of Delta-Omicron cases, and 65% of Omicron cases.

From April 2021 to December 2021 94 K unvax deaths compared to 22 K vax deaths in the USA, 6. 8 million cases unvaxxed compared to 2. 8 million vaxxed.

In December when Omicron took hold, unvaxxed cases (748 per 100 K) made up 4. 9 x more cases than boostered cases (148 per 100 K) and 2. 8 x more cases than vax unboostered (254 per 100 K). Death numbers for December still pending.

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/71/wr/mm7104e2.htm#T2_down

Dare to say whatever variants arise, covid winters will go forth and mimic flu winters. I'm banking on an annual vaccine schedule and pray that governments and the people will not accept mandates and just leave it up to the people to decide for themselves how they want to approach their health. But the efficacy of vaccines and boosters although waning is clear after examining the data from the entirety of 2021. That's especially true for the 50 year old and up population, something quite pertinent for the average reader on this forum.

Point is, the numbers are clearly out there and the health impact of covid variants is leveling off. Add the fact that people have to tools and / recent exposure to protect themselves, people can now make their own decisions regarding vax or whatever without being a threat to others who have properly made the right decisions to protect themselves in the setting of their own health / immunity profiles.

Escape Artist
01-29-22, 18:01
You can do a ton of fucking on a cruise..... if you are into geriatrics or near geriatrics.Ever been on a cruise where there was a large contingent of single gay dudes? The things these eyes have seen!

Escape Artist
01-29-22, 18:28
And having had covid does not count any longer to get a positive health pass!

At least officially. Even if some of the same people one day claim that having had covid gives you equally or better resistance!A moment of agreement because natural immunity is supported by decades old immunology concepts but only recently validated by actual data as it pertains to covid. Will policy makers take heed? I think they will be forced to eventually accept that reality as more data backs this up.

Covid exposure should be recognized to be as good as vax if not even better, especially Omicron exposure as immunity acquired to Omicron appears to be backwards compatible to previous variants.

It is less likely, although possible, that future variants will be able to simultaneously escape Omicron immunity while also causing significantly more severe disease. As each wave passes, benefits of vaccination versus natural immunity will further gravitate toward natural immunity, at least for the robustly healthy.

Due to social-political climates, herd immunity through vaccination is obviously not realistically possible and considering the dwindling disease severity, future policies should promote, not mandate, vaccination, especially for for the elderly. The realities of Omicron and the future protection exposure provides should help alleviate the pressure for governments to continue their desire to mandate.

TeddyBears
01-29-22, 20:07
By now we all know that these injections doesn't prevent sickness and they certainly NOT prevent transmitting the disease, so then what's the fucking point with these so called vaxxpassports?

So since you transmit the disease you don't take the injektions to save others from getting it, you take the shot to protect yourself. If you feel the need to take a injektion with an emergency approved 'vaccine' with all time high adverse reactions feel free to take it. But don't try and force others to do the same. I for one trust my own immune system and don't feel the need to take a test to know if I'm sick or not.

How many billions of euros is all these pcr testing cost?! It's crazy really, they are not even reliable what so ever. What we have at the moment is a 'test-pandemic' that forces people to stay home from work & school even if they don't have any symptoms.

Fuck big pharma & the MSM media.

Pistons
01-29-22, 20:55
A moment of agreement because natural immunity is supported by decades old immunology concepts but only recently validated by actual data as it pertains to covid. Will policy makers take heed? I think they will be forced to eventually accept that reality as more data backs this up.As usual you misread my posts. I always overestimate other people. That is my biggest fault in life.

My point was that natural immunity or not is irrelevant because the point of the quackzine has nothing to do with covid.

If that at this stage has not become apparent, then I guess perhaps the brain control might have started working sooner than I had expected. Or perhaps as I wrote above, I just keep overestimating people.

Pistons
01-29-22, 21:01
By now we all know that these injections doesn't prevent sickness and they certainly NOT prevent transmitting the disease, so then what's the fucking point with these so called vaxxpassports?

So since you transmit the disease you don't take the injektions to save others from getting it, you take the shot to protect yourself. If you feel the need to take a injektion with an emergency approved 'vaccine' with all time high adverse reactions feel free to take it. But don't try and force others to do the same. I for one trust my own immune system and don't feel the need to take a test to know if I'm sick or not.

How many billions of euros is all these pcr testing cost?! It's crazy really, they are not even reliable what so ever. What we have at the moment is a 'test-pandemic' that forces people to stay home from work & school even if they don't have any symptoms.

Fuck big pharma & the MSM media.Blah blah blah. Here you go:

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2021/dec/25/us-fda-vaccine-advisory-group-covid-vaccines-flu

Now the nurse and the idiots just need their 4th and 5th vaxx!

We never would have imagined how effective the vaccines would have become! LOL.

Escape Artist
01-29-22, 21:05

Fuck big pharma & the MSM media.Preface by saying I agree on the declining usefulness on vaccine passports, but from a philosophical point of view. People have had the opportunity protect themselves if they choose. I'm ideologically oppose to the idea of having these freedom cards but only now 1, again people have had an opportunity to protect themselves and 2, the disease is less severe with Omicron.

That being said, death rates clearly show that vaccines have a very measurable amount on severe sickness. In US, 25% of unvaxxed make up 80% of deaths. Doesn't get more clear than that.

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/71/wr/mm7104e2.htm#T2_down.

Does not stop transmission but clearly reduced transmission, although less and less with each variant.

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa2116597

Antigen tests may not be so reliable but are good for detecting how contagious someone is. False negative on antigen still likely not doing harm as negative antigen correlates with low chance of transmitting. PCR generally have remain pretty reliable with the exception of the Omicron BA. 2 variant that seem to be escaping even the PCR due to an S-gene mutation. But that has no effect on ability to cause disease.

Most guys I know are overly confident in their health. Probably the reason why men are more likely to experience an unexpected diagnosis in an emergency setting. That reality usually start hitting them when they realize that they're in their 40's and 50's and are no longer 25.

Pistons
01-29-22, 21:05
It doesn't matter if the quackzinr was approved or authorized. It is the efficacy that matters. See?

https://www.mcgill.ca/oss/article/covid-19-health/lack-fda-covid-vaccine-approval-doesnt-matter

And although most nanoparticles caused a lot of detoxification through the lungs, a lot of people got chipped.

Escape Artist
01-29-22, 21:10
As usual you misread my posts. I always overestimate other people. That is my biggest fault in life.

My point was that natural immunity or not is irrelevant because the point of the quackzine has nothing to do with covid.

If that at this stage has not become apparent, then I guess perhaps the brain control might have started working sooner than I had expected. Or perhaps as I wrote above, I just keep overestimating people.No, I just chose to push conversation from unprovable fantasy-conspiracy in a direction that may actually be of interest to normal humans.

TeddyBears
01-29-22, 23:00
Don't know about the US but in Sweden, Denmark & many other countries you are statistically unvaccinated in the hospitals when you have taken 1 shot and until two or three weeks after the second shot. And when you take your booster shot you are again unvaccinated the first couple of weeks after the shot! Logical isn't it!? Many of those in the hospitals and deaths in Sweden has come in a few days after their injections, and then they are unvaccinated! So the statistics from the governments is not really what I would trust to be honest.

Why is thousands of scientists and doctors silenced all over the world?! The truth can be examined, the lie can not.

I choose to trust all these doctors and scientists that put their jobs and reputation on the line, rather than the governments own 'experts'.

You also need to take into consideration that the average age of those that have died with maybe not even of Covid in Sweden is 83 years old.

To even have the thought of vaccination of kids with a experimental vaccine is bizarre. You need to make a risk vs benefit analysis first. And as we hopefully all know young people have close to zero gain of a vaccine since they are not being hospitalised. We all agree that whatever injection status all people transmit the disease so vaxxpassports are utterly useless. They only serve one purpose, control. It's the agenda of global fascists, you own nothing and you will be happy as the World Economic Forum so nicely put it.

And a couple of weeks ago EMA (European Medicine Agency) mentioned in a study that your immune system could be damaged by the so called vaccine.

We are lucky that this Omicron variant is so contagious and with mild symptoms, the more people who gets it naturally the closer we get to natural immunity.

And again if you are 'vaccinated' why do you care if others are, you're safe right?!

If not, doesn't your medicine work if others don't take it?! Hahaha sorry but there is close to zero logic in this.

Escape Artist
01-30-22, 05:55
Don't know about the US but in Sweden, Denmark & many other countries you are statistically unvaccinated in the hospitals when you have taken 1 shot and until two or three weeks after the second shot. And when you take your booster shot you are again unvaccinated the first couple of weeks after the shot! Logical isn't it!? Many of those in the hospitals and deaths in Sweden has come in a few days after their injections, and then they are unvaccinated! So the statistics from the governments is not really what I would trust to be honest.Can't speak for Sweden but in the USA, you are considered fully vaccinated on Day 1 after J&J and as soon as you get the 2nd mRNA dose. Even without a booster, you are considered fully vaccinated and these rounds of deaths in those without boosters will count towards the vaccinated deaths.

I trust the numbers here which show 25% unvaxxed making up 80% of deaths in 2021.

Why is thousands of scientists and doctors silenced all over the world?! The truth can be examined, the lie can not. I choose to trust all these doctors and scientists that put their jobs and reputation on the line, rather than the governments own 'experts'.
I think the loud voices are being heard, there's just not a lot of them making the claims you seek. Thousands compared to hundreds of millions having the opposing view means that their peers are not buying what they are selling. There is something to be said about that. Likely something to do with sound supporting evidence.

Most people with science backgrounds will will not make resolute declarations unless they have a preponderance of evidence. You might get a most-likely prediction at best. That's just the nature of how science oriented people think. The people who speak with absolute confidence are the outliers or are just seizing their opportunity for fame. 1 million Youtube followers is much more lucrative than a research job, maybe even more lucrative than a physician's salary.

There are some who make good points, but those aren't the ones who go full-on, balls-to-the-wall, aluminum-foil-hats screaming that vaccines don't work when they clearly have a very real benefit. Rather, they are usually the ones who suggests certain nuance thoughts like considering alternative therapies, challenging child vaccinations, considering mental health effects of lock downs, opposing overly frequent vaccine boosters, etc etc etc.

You also need to take into consideration that the average age of those that have died with maybe not even of Covid in Sweden is 83 years old.It's no secret that Scandinavian countries have a fairly healthy population. The advantages of Scandinavian cultural and social tendencies which naturally mitigate spread of infectious disease have also been discussed at length on this board.

With only 16.000 deaths in Sweden, I can see why you would be upset about all this hoopla for what seem to be an insignificant issue in your homeland, but that is not the case in all other western countries. If you are upset about your nation's policies, that seems fair. To be upset at other nations that have death rates which are double yours seems unreasonable.

To even have the thought of vaccination of kids with a experimental vaccine is bizarre. You need to make a risk vs benefit analysis first. And as we hopefully all know young people have close to zero gain of a vaccine since they are not being hospitalised. We all agree that whatever injection status all people transmit the disease so vaxxpassports are utterly useless. They only serve one purpose, control. It's the agenda of global fascists, you own nothing and you will be happy as the World Economic Forum so nicely put it.Yeah yeah, I've heard those podcasts and youtube videos regarding the World Economic Forum and Great Resets too. Not my concern or interest. There are a few others on here who would love to discuss those things with you.

Regarding kids, I somewhat agree. But for young adults, there is quite a benefit to vaccination, let me discuss: I'm boosted and was out for less than 2 days with Omicron. Colleagues 10 years younger who were not yet boosted were out for over a week. Although we were not hospitalized, that's several thousand dollars of lost income I didn't have to endure because I got a recent shot. Multiply that by hundreds of thousands of cases just like this and that's quite a lot of lost productivity for individuals and even society. Worker shortages and supply chain issues are already bad enough. Doubling and tripling that lost productivity would be disastrous. So yes, there is a benefit for the young to get vaccinated, to them and to society.

And a couple of weeks ago EMA (European Medicine Agency) mentioned in a study that your immune system could be damaged by the so called vaccine.There is an element called Ts (suppressor) cells that can be overstimulated with repeated vaccinations. Overstimulation of Ts cells leads to suppression of an immune response for that specific antigen. That is why I am no supporter of frequent booster schedules such as Israel's. The fourth booster has already been shown to only be effective for roughly a month.

I however have no issues with an annual vaccination schedule if it's still needed.

We are lucky that this Omicron variant is so contagious and with mild symptoms, the more people who gets it naturally the closer we get to natural immunity.10000% agree. And it won't be the last variant. The next one should be even more transmissible and hopefully even more mild.

And again if you are 'vaccinated' why do you care if others are, you're safe right?!

If not, doesn't your medicine work if others don't take it?! Hahaha sorry but there is close to zero logic in this.
I actually don't care about others being vaccinated anymore considering the current variant's mild severity and an already fairly well immunized population. As you said, I'm protected and also not exactly at risk for severe disease. As stated, I am no supporter of mandates. I will however speak up when I see obvious bad information being circulated.

Even if you feel that the vaccines are being used to "control" people, that does not mean they are not effective. The data clearly says they make quite a big difference. No need to make untrue claims to validate a belief you can have without doing so.

Sirioja
01-30-22, 09:58
Don't know about the US but in Sweden, Denmark & many other countries you are statistically unvaccinated in the hospitals when you have taken 1 shot and until two or three weeks after the second shot. And when you take your booster shot you are again unvaccinated the first couple of weeks after the shot! Logical isn't it!? Many of those in the hospitals and deaths in Sweden has come in a few days after their injections, and then they are unvaccinated! So the statistics from the governments is not really what I would trust to be honest.

Why is thousands of scientists and doctors silenced all over the world?! The truth can be examined, the lie can not.

I choose to trust all these doctors and scientists that put their jobs and reputation on the line, rather than the governments own 'experts'.

You also need to take into consideration that the average age of those that have died with maybe not even of Covid in Sweden is 83 years old.Medical know almost nothing about covid and they are allowed to make mistakes, and not only about covid, when I would not be paid and even lose my contracts if I mistook. They just follow Pfizer which lead our world under covid, making its business. I think vaccine saved millions lives, but medical and politics who are fucked by Pfizer, made a huge mistake about spreading when vaccine is inefficient to control spreading when Western EU is now under highest ever spreading under Omicron which already killed much too many on 2022, much more than flu. Medical is not exact science like mathematics and most of politics are just actors like Ronald Reagan on his horse. After ARN booster effects, I m pretty sure I got on 15 March 2020 when returning from Sharks and would have preferred not to vaccine, even visiting almost weekly brothels when not on holidays and open, producing my natural own little soldiers, when I didn't need until November and then only to buy my freedom and being sick after booster. And what will be for heart under intense violent effort, around 180 pulses for hours and sometimes under higher than 30 degrees, can even be more than 40 under sun, when was strong on last Summer.

BigBuddy69
01-30-22, 10:05
It doesn't matter if the quackzinr was approved or authorized. It is the efficacy that matters. See?

https://www.mcgill.ca/oss/article/covid-19-health/lack-fda-covid-vaccine-approval-doesnt-matter

And although most nanoparticles caused a lot of detoxification through the lungs, a lot of people got chipped.Do you realize that once again you quote an article that doesn't support your claims at all?

Unfortunately, there is a lot of misinformation circulating out there and some individuals are using people’s fear to turn them against the vaccines. And while trying to combat vaccine misinformation is like a game of whack-a-mole, with new claims popping up just as you debunk others, we can at least address some of the more widespread and enduring arguments used against the vaccine rollout.They're talking about goons like you here, but not in a flattering way.

Honestly, are you able to read and understand the main ideas of a text?

Turgid
01-30-22, 19:57
Ever been on a cruise where there was a large contingent of single gay dudes? The things these eyes have seen!A cruise where all the dudes except me are gay and all the dudettes are straight is a dream of mine.

Sirioja
01-30-22, 20:23
Saturdays are good days to assess cases since agencies often stop reporting on the weekends.

Cases seem to have peaked in most developed nations. Of the G7 nations, Germany and Japan seem to be the last to establish clear peaks. Average time from surge to peak is between 3-4 weeks which is where Germany is at the moment. In the cases of UK and Canada, the time to get back down to a base level looks like 5-6 weeks. Worldwide numbers appear to have peaked also..When Omicron is now more than 95% cases and high spreading despite vaccine and booster and killing much more than flu or crashes on roads in Western EU. Russia is closed under covid since nearly 2 years. If I don t lose too much my freedom for more money, when I want to sell after saving new electronics not sporty performing enough, but then I could buy for my 60,2008 S5 with manual gear box, not so under electronics quattro, more trustable and will improve the less than 20000 € beauty for much more power for V8 32 valves and with bioethanol to reach 300 in Germany. Less killer than Omicron even only in Germany and may also lengthen my already too big dick for small pussies.

Escape Artist
01-31-22, 08:09
Medical know almost nothing about covid and they are allowed to make mistakes, and not only about covid, when I would not be paid and even lose my contracts if I mistook.Less forgiveness because your skillset can be easily and quickly replaced. Sorry Wrinkly Balls, dumb and ugly have to work harder than smart and pretty.

Sirioja
01-31-22, 12:33
Already around 160 Omicron in Beijing Olympics bubble when most of teams didn't even arrive yet, but Omicron in bubble despite robots everywhere like in stars war. When decided for politics before covid, but when You like ski, then so far below our Bellevarde, Lauberhorn, Bormio, Streif, Beaver creek, low quality with sait and water for snow, really not ecology as promised but big pollution for first killer on our planet, maybe even more than covid, producing so much pollution and even for electric cars batteries.

Pistons
01-31-22, 18:04
Already around 160 Omicron in Beijing Olympics bubble when most of teams didn't even arrive yet, but Omicron in bubble despite robots everywhere like in stars war. When decided for politics before covid, but when You like ski, then so far below our Bellevarde, Lauberhorn, Bormio, Streif, Beaver creek, low quality with sait and water for snow, really not ecology as promised but big pollution for first killer on our planet, maybe even more than covid, producing so much pollution and even for electric cars batteries.At least they had some snow there this last week. When it comes to artificial snow, the alps do have a fair share of that too. But I think the detrimental side effects of that are blown out of proportions. Especially considering the cloud seeding tech being used. And it seems the Chinese have been active with cloud seeding this time as well. Just like ahead of the 2008 Olympics.

When it comes to the robots, all of that is old news. But the Chinese consider these things an expo to show off their tech to the rest of the world. But all these robots are years old by now. Maybe one or two are new, but that's no big deal. The robot kelners for example must be at least 3 years old by now.

The one bad thing about the Beijing Olympics is that many potential medal candidates aren't even allowed to participate just because they got a weak cold 2 weeks ahead of the Olympics. That part is just ridiculous. Like Simen Hegstad Kruger for example who was the gold favourite in one event he now will miss out on (30 km skiathlon). And he doesn't even sneeze.

Pistons
01-31-22, 18:05
Do you realize that once again you quote an article that doesn't support your claims at all?

They're talking about goons like you here, but not in a flattering way.

Honestly, are you able to read and understand the main ideas of a text?You truly are a special kind of stupid aren't you?

I am massively pro vaxx! Just so we can inoculate as many retards as possible!

Pistons
01-31-22, 18:06
BigB: where have you been the last couple of pages?

Pistons
01-31-22, 18:07
No, I just chose to push conversation from unprovable fantasy-conspiracy in a direction that may actually be of interest to normal humans.We all know what a narcissist you are. But I am the one from reality here. Don't forget that fact.

Ararat
01-31-22, 20:30
It's a mere coincidence but since home office I have realized I rarely work anymore. I'm available for junior colleagues to help them out but that's pretty much it. Somehow my performance review is even better than before and it was stellar in 2019.

Less forgiveness because your skillset can be easily and quickly replaced. Sorry Wrinkly Balls, dumb and ugly have to work harder than smart and pretty.

Sirioja
01-31-22, 20:30
At least they had some snow there this last week. When it comes to artificial snow, the alps do have a fair share of that too. But I think the detrimental side effects of that are blown out of proportions. Especially considering the cloud seeding tech being used. And it seems the Chinese have been active with cloud seeding this time as well. Just like ahead of the 2008 Olympics.

When it comes to the robots, all of that is old news. But the Chinese consider these things an expo to show off their tech to the rest of the world. But all these robots are years old by now. Maybe one or two are new, but that's no big deal. The robot kelners for example must be at least 3 years old by now.

The one bad thing about the Beijing Olympics is that many potential medal candidates aren't even allowed to participate just because they got a weak cold 2 weeks ahead of the Olympics. That part is just ridiculous. Like Simen Hegstad Kruger for example who was the gold favourite in one event he now will miss out on (30 km skiathlon). And he doesn't even sneeze.Chinese organized ski in a dry part where never raining, so can't snow. Really clever and high knowledge, bad quality like for everything and expensive with big pollution to create snow. Fortunately, cold is coming so blown water will make ice when race slopes need to be icy to resist to blades pressure. I doubt Beijing would get now Winter Olympics.

Sirioja
01-31-22, 20:41
Less forgiveness because your skillset can be easily and quickly replaced. Sorry Wrinkly Balls, dumb and ugly have to work harder than smart and pretty.You see a pretty face when you look at you in mirror? You should ask girls and also to compare our size. I'm fully sure much easier to find other on your level than one on mine, and may cost me my freedom I fought for since Summer 2014 until end of 2015 , to live like I wanted, organizing my life as I wanted, but when real lack of high efficient skillful experts able to make money, I may lose my freedom, bought. Covid changed economy and way to work. But you can't know about efficiency, results and money made.

Pistons
02-01-22, 00:11
Chinese organized ski in a dry part where never raining, so can't snow. Really clever and high knowledge, bad quality like for everything and expensive with big pollution to create snow. Fortunately, cold is coming so blown water will make ice when race slopes need to be icy to resist to blades pressure. I doubt Beijing would get now Winter Olympics.It was actually snowing there last week.

Escape Artist
02-01-22, 02:21
You see a pretty face when you look at you in mirror? You should ask girls and also to compare our size. MCute, you're still a toilet builder with grey pubes and wrinkled, sagging balls.

Escape Artist
02-01-22, 02:55
It's a mere coincidence but since home office I have realized I rarely work anymore. I'm available for junior colleagues to help them out but that's pretty much it. Somehow my performance review is even better than before and it was stellar in 2019.Moral: Work smart to become a beloved resource. Work hard but dumb, you become a replaceable tool.

Sirioja
02-01-22, 05:43
It was actually snowing there last week.Slopes were prepared only with sait and water for months, not with the faintest snow. Big pollution and really far from promised ecological, when China is one of highest killer.

Sirioja
02-01-22, 09:06
Cute, you're still a toilet builder with grey pubes and wrinkled, sagging balls.No, you are not cute face and I'm fully sure for size inside girls. When you make so many mistakes about covid, same than at Sharks, since I fought so much for my work freedom, I was paid to make what others are not able, but if I mistook like you, I would die from starvation not being paid and losing my contracts.

BigBuddy69
02-01-22, 11:03
BigB: where have you been the last couple of pages?Well this thread is the home of loonies like you so honestly, I'm losing interest in it. It's like you've never been rooted in reality.

Pistons
02-01-22, 12:46
As we all know, quackzinations reduce the size of the boner due to blood clotting.

But now it seems as if pro vaxxers have copied a page out of our advanced rhetoric's bible, and entered our level of civilized empirical science based conversation:

https://youtu.be/3AfEhjBsKEA

Some doctors who now believe natural immunity to omicron is better than quackzination, might find themselves double crossed by covid-induced micro penis syndrome if they are not able to reduce the time of having covid.

And if you have had covid, it probably already did shrink further.

So how do you escape this one Mr. Escape Artist?

The Cane
02-01-22, 15:06
Sex on a cruise would be a great option except for a poor married guy like myself who constantly needs an umbrella to hide sex on a side from the spouse. It would be a torture for a wedlocked dude to be on a cruise and unable to utilize the services. Besides an official entrance to the brothel I would recommend a backdoor from inside a men's' restroom with an access to the facilities occupied by the working girls. That way one could do the deed in 15 minutes and be back imitating a happy married couple until the next urge.Well lucky for me I don't have those issues. Damn the torpedoes and full speed ahead Captain! LOLOLOL!

Turgid
02-01-22, 15:12
Moral: Work smart to become a beloved resource. Work hard but dumb, you become a replaceable tool.Work hard and smart and you get to the top.

The Cane
02-01-22, 15:20
Work hard and smart and you get to the top.What if one doesn't want to get to the top? You know what they say. The higher you go, the uglier it gets! The top isn't for everybody. I decided a long time ago to settle for the middle (except when it comes to my tutes), which definitely has its own pros and cons.

Pistons
02-01-22, 15:53
Work hard and smart and you get to the top.I don't think reaching the top is that important to him.

Rather, he wants to be a resource for all the boomers needing their yearly prostata examination.

How do you suppose he learnt how to make all the FKK girls cum? Surely not by way of the dick.

Rocky V
02-01-22, 19:22
What if one doesn't want to get to the top? You know what they say. The higher you go, the uglier it gets! The top isn't for everybody. I decided a long time ago to settle for the middle (except when it comes to my tutes), which definitely has its own pros and cons.The Cane of Wisdom! Totally agree with that! Being at the top is also just a sex position to me!

The Cane
02-01-22, 20:26
Being at the top is also just a sex position to me!Too funny bro!

Sirioja
02-01-22, 20:45
What if one doesn't want to get to the top? You know what they say. The higher you go, the uglier it gets! The top isn't for everybody. I decided a long time ago to settle for the middle (except when it comes to my tutes), which definitely has its own pros and cons.For more than 20 years, I wanted to be the most performing and making a lot of money, race horses we were called in my studies, but when my life changed, I turned to only freedom and just enough money to do what I like. But covid changed the game making it much more difficult and companies hunting hard known experts, when I never claimed to be in FKK, and putting pressure, proposing gold to buy You, nearly blackmailing about contracts, to own You, to make You return home and losing your freedom. Good for money and safety but it will be so difficult for me to have less freedom. I will have to sleep less than already few hours, to be free for my dreams while others are sleeping, when I loved to work from FKK like on this Friday, or at night in car between 2 clubs or when driving. I wish I will be able to survive to less freedom, I will have to speed faster to get more time.

Pistons
02-01-22, 20:57
Well this thread is the home of loonies like you so honestly, I'm losing interest in it. It's like you've never been rooted in reality.Excuses, we all know you live in a dumpster.

And since you've been found out as a nobody, this is what you bring to the table. Typical immaturity.

Sirioja
02-01-22, 22:05
For more than 20 years, I wanted to be the most performing and making a lot of money, race horses we were called in my studies, but when my life changed, I turned to only freedom and just enough money to do what I like. But covid changed the game making it much more difficult and companies hunting hard known experts, when I never claimed to be in FKK, and putting pressure, proposing gold to buy You, nearly blackmailing about contracts, to own You, to make You return home and losing your freedom. Good for money and safety but it will be so difficult for me to have less freedom. I will have to sleep less than already few hours, to be free for my dreams while others are sleeping, when I loved to work from FKK like on this Friday, or at night in car between 2 clubs or when driving. I wish I will be able to survive to less freedom, I will have to speed faster to get more time.Of course, no complaint compare to those who don't have to eat. Would be shameful. But life learned me money is not happiness, when not much happiness when no freedom which is most valuable for me now, more than money. I saw so many rich but not clever enough to be able to create and taste happiness, when I saw some with not so big money, like a baker who is shining with his wife working with him, even not a model, but they have beautiful children and always laugh, when I saw many rich dead shadows or many needing drugs or pills.

PaulInZurich
02-01-22, 22:18
Well this thread is the home of loonies like you so honestly, I'm losing interest in it. It's like you've never been rooted in reality.At least this is the Rants thread. Unfortunately the bullshit to useful information ratio is too high in many threads. Quantity of posts has no relation with how much useful information is posted.

Mr Ho
02-02-22, 03:22
What if one doesn't want to get to the top? You know what they say. The higher you go, the uglier it gets! The top isn't for everybody. I decided a long time ago to settle for the middle (except when it comes to my tutes), which definitely has its own pros and cons.Actually most of top guys are doing seriously bad job fucking top stunners as they are stereo type their lives! And they often pay high price for their mongering done wrong activity, at least millions, some billions, some even lose their lives LOL!

We are doing top mongering as human can do! We are top 1 % of the world for that, but hey, there is 0.1 % who are doing it better, but these people are really rare!

Escape Artist
02-02-22, 03:54
As we all know, quackzinations reduce the size of the boner due to blood clotting.

But now it seems as if pro vaxxers have copied a page out of our advanced rhetoric's bible, and entered our level of civilized empirical science based conversation:

https://youtu.be/3AfEhjBsKEA

Some doctors who now believe natural immunity to omicron is better than quackzination, might find themselves double crossed by covid-induced micro penis syndrome if they are not able to reduce the time of having covid.

And if you have had covid, it probably already did shrink further.

So how do you escape this one Mr. Escape Artist?Hey bro, why you got to bring me in when you're talking to others? That obsession shit is creepy. Cut that queer shit out.

Escape Artist
02-02-22, 04:18
I was paid to make what others are not able, but if I mistook like you, I would die from starvation not being paid and losing my contracts.Like I said, if you have a skill that is easily replaceable, your survival depends on others. So sorry for you. You must work harder than me and must please another person just to keep your income, or starve as you say. I am free and do what I want, no matter if another is happy. How are you so much older and have not learned this when you are so late in your life?

BigBuddy69
02-02-22, 08:06
Hey bro, why you got to bring me in when you're talking to others? That obsession shit is creepy. Cut that queer shit out.I thought he was just talking to himself?

Sirioja
02-02-22, 10:18
Like I said, if you have a skill that is easily replaceable, your survival depends on others. So sorry for you. You must work harder than me and must please another person just to keep your income, or starve as you say. I am free and do what I want, no matter if another is happy. How are you so much older and have not learned this when you are so late in your life?With your many profiles here, with your so pathetic story at Sharks when you were competing with a German and you needed to tell about, with your many mistake claiming about covid which still kill many in your country and elsewhere, repeating only internet, you are just a follower with a not pretty face when you tell about others. When I tell about my size, I'm 100% fully sure when I know guys attending FKK are smaller than average, when I just see under shower on my many visits. When I didn't even recognize you, when you did remember me, just for difference, when your level you show never impressed me, nor your drawings from internet of course, when I try to think by myself and if vaccine saved many lives, but was not complicated to understand would not stop spreading and figures just give highest spreading and many deaths under Omicron, not far from 10000 daily killed by your little sweet kitten. I don t hear any wise medical telling Omicron is not dangerous, only crazy do. You should meet our crazy Raoult in France. He was pushed out after all his crazy bullshits. And now US thinking to vaccine 6 months old babies, why? Why not letting everybody infected by so sweet Omicron? Should be the most efficient to fuck covid and variants, but how many deaths? Millions, when our Macron decided now to kill people to prepare his election, when our medical shout still dangerous.

Turgid
02-02-22, 15:36
What if one doesn't want to get to the top? You know what they say. The higher you go, the uglier it gets! The top isn't for everybody. I decided a long time ago to settle for the middle (except when it comes to my tutes), which definitely has its own pros and cons.It depends on what you're the top of. Hugh Hefner was top honcho in the sex mags business and no one banged more young hot stunners than Hugh.

PaulInZurich
02-02-22, 15:46
In Switzerland they announced no more quarantine requirements and no more home office requirement. Federal government proposes 2 options to the cantons to be decided which way to go by 16 Feb. Option 1: no more certificate required, no masks required including in shops and public transit. Option 2: no more certificate required, switch from 2 G+ to 2 G. This all because hospitalization numbers kept dropping since mid December and the Omicron wave did not put additional pressure on the hospitals.

Escape Artist
02-02-22, 19:07
With your many profiles here, with your so pathetic story at Sharks when you were competing with a German and you needed to tell about, with your many mistake claiming about covid which still kill many in your country and elsewhere, repeating only internet, you are just a follower with a not pretty face when you tell about others. When I tell about my size, I'm 100% fully sure when I know guys attending FKK are smaller than average, when I just see under shower on my many visits. When I didn't even recognize you, when you did remember me, just for difference, when your level you show never impressed me, nor your drawings from internet of course, when I try to think by myself and if vaccine saved many lives, but was not complicated to understand would not stop spreading and figures just give highest spreading and many deaths under Omicron, not far from 10000 daily killed by your little sweet kitten. I don t hear any wise medical telling Omicron is not dangerous, only crazy do. You should meet our crazy Raoult in France. He was pushed out after all his crazy bullshits. And now US thinking to vaccine 6 months old babies, why? Why not letting everybody infected by so sweet Omicron? Should be the most efficient to fuck covid and variants, but how many deaths? Millions, when our Macron decided now to kill people to prepare his election, when our medical shout still dangerous.So wordy. So angry. But same writings every time.

The Cane
02-02-22, 19:41
It depends on what you're the top of. Hugh Hefner was top honcho in the sex mags business and no one banged more young hot stunners than Hugh.You have a point. But come on man! You know what we mean. Stop splicing hairs! Not too many ordinary blokes get to be Hugh Hefner or James Bond! Does anybody get to be James Bond?

Pistons
02-02-22, 19:54
I thought he was just talking to himself?I was writing to everyone with a hunger for knowledge.

Ararat
02-02-22, 21:00
Siri, WTH is this? I go to the clubs to fuck the girls, not staring at other men. There's a word for those guys.

When I tell about my size, I'm 100% fully sure when I know guys attending FKK are smaller than average, when I just see under shower on my many visits.

Sirioja
02-02-22, 22:00
In Switzerland they announced no more quarantine requirements and no more home office requirement. Federal government proposes 2 options to the cantons to be decided which way to go by 16 Feb. Option 1: no more certificate required, no masks required including in shops and public transit. Option 2: no more certificate required, switch from 2 G+ to 2 G. This all because hospitalization numbers kept dropping since mid December and the Omicron wave did not put additional pressure on the hospitals.Unfortunately in France we have too many new cases, hospitalizations and deaths under Omicron. 11 September every day in US from kitten Laden Omicron. But problem is casting is not attractive at Globe, even only 2 girls for 5 clubs visited, but NRW is more interesting for me, and waiting for Sharks reopening, but I m able to wait.

Sirioja
02-02-22, 22:20
So wordy. So angry. But same writings every time.When we met twice and I didn't recognize you. Just give you level of your image and you proved here from your many profiles and mistakes, your level for medical and as playing ghost. I would say you are on the average of guys in brothels. Perfect example for why I don't like to meet guys in brothels, I let you with your brothels friends or here, just laughing about battle here with your ex friend. I only worry about losing my freedom for business and money, I even proposed them to find another one, but they didn't let me choice with no other on your level when business is complicated under covid. When I m pretty sure I didn't need vaccine when no problem until November when I got so many girls, I only accepted to keep my freedom, but covid stole my freedom. I wish I will be able to adapt like in FKK land, new different life.

Escape Artist
02-03-22, 04:44
When we met twice and I didn't recognize you. Just give you level of your image and you proved here from your many profiles and mistakes, your level for medical and as playing ghost. I would say you are on the average of guys in brothels. Perfect example for why I don't like to meet guys in brothels, I let you with your brothels friends or here, just laughing about battle here with your ex friend. I only worry about losing my freedom for business and money, I even proposed them to find another one, but they didn't let me choice with no other on your level when business is complicated under covid. When I m pretty sure I didn't need vaccine when no problem until November when I got so many girls, I only accepted to keep my freedom, but covid stole my freedom. I wish I will be able to adapt like in FKK land, new different life.Almost literally the exact same ramblings. So old, no poise.

Sirioja
02-03-22, 07:38
Siri, WTH is this? I go to the clubs to fuck the girls, not staring at other men. There's a word for those guys.Don't you take shower? I love long warm shower. Relaxing mind and body. Sometimes, while my shower, I see guys showering and returning before I finished. Rabbit room? Because I usually don't shower close to sauna. Some showers with girls at Globe were funny, I remember Megan watching me with round eyes washing my tool, or with Joana. De answering Balkanians. Also with Selina after 3 am when Globe was closed. And I don't need to face the wall to hide. I may spend around 1 hour under shower on a day in FKK. I don't like sauna, too warm, but I love very warm jacuzzi. I remember when playing with bubbles in outside swimming pool at Oase on Alexandra clit on very sunny warm April 2019, before room for 100/60. So hot Bosnian / Croatian.

Sirioja
02-03-22, 07:57
Almost literally the exact same ramblings. So old, no poise.Look at your image, face and 80 cm below in mirror, Takedown, Mursenary, Escape Artist and maybe others. Girls often tell me: You are beautiful, when seeing me looking at me in mirror in FKK. Matter of self image in our mind, built from childhood and our women in life. But I don't like when other girls than mine want to touch my face or hair or dick in lounge and I didn't like my best at LR wanted to put my hair in Romanian style, I preferred to show her white sticky liquid on my fingers but she didn't want to taste, so I put in my mouth and kissed her, french style.

Pistons
02-03-22, 15:39
The Chinese suck so much at winter sports that they now are putting every non Chinese athlete into quarantine for a weak cold that doesn't even cause sneezing. Over 100 already and counting, and we still haven't reached the opening ceremony. What a joke! Biggest favourite in all the Nordic combined competitions and clear world cup leader is also out of the games now. And so is the female ski jumping world cup leader.

What a joke the Chinese are. LOL! If this continue at this pace, China will take 100 gold medals since they will just fake their own tests. I'm not sure there are 100 gold medals to be given out, but it doesn't matter. Say ice hockey is 22. And then they will definitely get there. LOL. China winning in ice hockey. I bet it will happen!

Escape Artist
02-03-22, 16:57
Look at your image, face and 80 cm below in mirror, Takedown, Mursenary, Escape Artist and maybe others. Girls often tell me: You are beautiful, when seeing me looking at me in mirror in FKK. Matter of self image in our mind, built from childhood and our women in life. But I don't like when other girls than mine want to touch my face or hair or dick in lounge and I didn't like my best at LR wanted to put my hair in Romanian style, I preferred to show her white sticky liquid on my fingers but she didn't want to taste, so I put in my mouth and kissed her, french style.80 cm? So you think my thigh is not beautiful? You forget you are Leprechaun sized.

Sirioja
02-03-22, 21:51
The Chinese suck so much at winter sports that they now are putting every non Chinese athlete into quarantine for a weak cold that doesn't even cause sneezing. Over 100 already and counting, and we still haven't reached the opening ceremony. What a joke! Biggest favourite in all the Nordic combined competitions and clear world cup leader is also out of the games now. And so is the female ski jumping world cup leader.

What a joke the Chinese are. LOL! If this continue at this pace, China will take 100 gold medals since they will just fake their own tests. I'm not sure there are 100 gold medals to be given out, but it doesn't matter. Say ice hockey is 22. And then they will definitely get there. LOL. China winning in ice hockey. I bet it will happen!Did you see slopes in the grass, so bad image for ski, so big pollution with so much water used. On this morning, Chinese ambassador in Paris answered when he was asked: he doesn't care about Shuai Peng. If I didn't love so much ski and our Pepette in bumps, I would not watch.

Sirioja
02-03-22, 22:00
80 cm? So you think my thigh is not beautiful? You forget you are Leprechaun sized.I didn't remember your face but I remember you have 2 legs, so I meant between them, to look at in mirror.

PaulInZurich
02-03-22, 22:52
Everybody knows that all women when they describe what kind of man they like they say he has to be short, skinny and with zero upper body strength.

As well, everybody knows that prostitutes don't lie when they tell the client how good looking he is and what a big dick the client has.

Gino02
02-03-22, 23:06
Any expert here knows when (date / month / year) the FKKs will reopen in Hesse? Thanks in advance.

Sirioja
02-04-22, 07:22
Everybody knows that all women when they describe what kind of man they like they say he has to be short, skinny and with zero upper body strength.

As well, everybody knows that prostitutes don't lie when they tell the client how good looking he is and what a big dick the client has.But you experience when fucking, unfortunately, not with one but almost all girls, all over FKK land when you don't know else than Globe, when girls say: this guy go everywhere. Even with 180 supermodel. But you can't experience nor our US medical of course. We don't experience same in brothels and even when going with same girls who don t behave the same with all of us. In real life, I remember my women didn't tell me too big but feeling inside their belly.

Sirioja
02-04-22, 07:33
Bavaria brother, beautiful land of ski with real snow, for sure Chinese Olympics can t compete with Streif, Austria will, after lockdown on end of last year, now make vaccine compulsory soon or fine, and booster every 6 months. Why? When US claim Omicron is our sweet friend, but making us more sad life than under previous mutants. When Austria is so close to Germany, with Wellcum, Golden Time.

Escape Artist
02-04-22, 11:43
I didn't remember your face but I remember you have 2 legs, so I meant between them, to look at in mirror.Hey dummy, I meant only you are so short that 80 cm higher than your dick.

BigBuddy69
02-04-22, 16:22

As well, everybody knows that prostitutes don't lie when they tell the client how good looking he is and what a big dick the client has.And how good in bed he is, and how many orgasms he gave them, and how special he is.

Tuber19
02-04-22, 20:39
Any expert here knows when (date / month / year) the FKKs will reopen in Hesse? Thanks in advance.Short answer is NO, no one knows.

Hessen law is to close FKK when incidence rate is 350 cases / 100,000.

Darmstadt incidence rate (February 3 = 1837).

This is stupid law, but is due to expire in February 10, so Sharks will open when Hessen end this stupid law, if they extend it, then it might take long time until incidence rate fell below 350.

Gino02
02-04-22, 23:31
Short answer is NO, no one knows.

This is stupid law, but is due to expire in February 10, so Sharks will open when Hessen end this stupid law, if they extend it, then it might take long time until incidence rate fell below 350.Hmmm. Who passed these "stupid law"?

Sirioja
02-05-22, 01:45
Short answer is NO, no one knows.

This is stupid law, but is due to expire in February 10, so Sharks will open when Hessen end this stupid law, if they extend it, then it might take long time until incidence rate fell below 350.You tell many Omicron cases in Germany? What a surprise. And also around 200 daily deaths. Sharks reopened on mid June on last year.

Escape Artist
02-05-22, 04:37
UK dropped all covid restrictions.

Now Denmark drops all covid restrictions.

Who's next? My bet's on Netherlands then Belgium.

Sirioja
02-05-22, 12:59

Who's next? My bet's on Netherlands then Belgium.No more lockdown in NL. Compulsory vaccine in Austria.

Downandup
02-05-22, 13:34
FKK's in Hessen are allowed to open from Monday.

Escape Artist
02-05-22, 15:41
No more lockdown in NL. Compulsory vaccine in Austria.Still mandatory 2200 business closure in when Denmark stop all covid restrictions.

Tuber19
02-05-22, 19:01
((Corona rules: This will change from Monday.

The state government has decided to make changes to the Corona Virus Protection Ordinance. These come into force on February 7th and remain valid until March 6th, 2022. The following rules apply from Monday:

The hotspot regulation will be lifted: it previously applied in cities and districts with an incidence of over 350, I. E. Currently in all of Hesse. From Monday it will be gone.

Prostitution establishments should reopen with the 2 G Plus rule, contact data collection and a distance and hygiene concept.)).

Thats very good news, Sharks will reopen soon, I have 3 doses, does that mean no test at the door for me?

Sirioja
02-05-22, 20:48
((Corona rules: This will change from Monday.

The state government has decided to make changes to the Corona Virus Protection Ordinance. These come into force on February 7th and remain valid until March 6th, 2022. The following rules apply from Monday:

The hotspot regulation will be lifted: it previously applied in cities and districts with an incidence of over 350, I. E. Currently in all of Hesse. From Monday it will be gone.

Prostitution establishments should reopen with the 2 G Plus rule, contact data collection and a distance and hygiene concept.)).

Thats very good news, Sharks will reopen soon, I have 3 doses, does that mean no test at the door for me?So, just have to wish Hessen will remain open after 6 March, to let A team come back, when lower casting around Christmas / New year before closed by Polizei. I will be happy to see again my elegant for 100/60, my best on 2021.

Sirioja
02-05-22, 21:07
Still mandatory 2200 business closure in when Denmark stop all covid restrictions.When Denmark have very high rate cases, they will see, when UK still have many deaths and crazy Johnson.

DrPoon
02-05-22, 22:59
Still mandatory 2200 business closure in when Denmark stop all covid restrictions.Because covid is only spread after 10 pm.

Escape Artist
02-06-22, 04:19
Because covid is only spread after 10 pm.You can choose to get stuck on these things in misery or you enjoy the fact lockdowns are tumbling down, likely to be at an increasing pace.

BigBuddy69
02-06-22, 07:59
Because covid is only spread after 10 pm.Since you want to play the dummy, most of the businesses open after 10 pm are bars and clubs and in these places, people tend to forget face masks and social distancing.

Clodius1
02-06-22, 14:50
DW is reporting that Germany's expert vaccine commission, the Standing Committee on Vaccination (StiKo), on Thursday issued a recommendation for approval of the Novavax. DW also said that the panel still believes the booster shot should be an mRNA vaxx. Well that certainly muddies the waters. Now I'm wondering if a Novavax boost in UK or US will be accepted in Hesse for those who got the AZ or JJ.

Sirioja
02-06-22, 15:04
DW is reporting that Germany's expert vaccine commission, the Standing Committee on Vaccination (StiKo), on Thursday issued a recommendation for approval of the Novavax. DW also said that the panel still believes the booster shot should be an mRNA vaxx. Well that certainly muddies the waters. Now I'm wondering if a Novavax boost in UK or US will be accepted in Hesse for those who got the AZ or JJ.JJ + ARN is OK.

Sirioja
02-06-22, 15:39
Germany is really not logical, opening risky playfield brothels, not sure for Bavaria, but when You know how Bundesliga is important in Germany, I think much more important than FKK, but stadiums remain quite empty with limited crowd, making big issue for clubs economy, when they are real companies with much more German employees than brothels employing mostly foreigners.

Ararat
02-06-22, 17:15

Who's next? My bet's on Netherlands then Belgium.Switzerland is well on its way too. Sweden will drop all of their 'restrictions' from Wednesday.

No surprises if Germany and Austria are the last in Europe. We'll see.

Escape Artist
02-06-22, 19:07
DW is reporting that Germany's expert vaccine commission, the Standing Committee on Vaccination (StiKo), on Thursday issued a recommendation for approval of the Novavax. DW also said that the panel still believes the booster shot should be an mRNA vaxx. Well that certainly muddies the waters. Now I'm wondering if a Novavax boost in UK or US will be accepted in Hesse for those who got the AZ or JJ.They don't care which vaccine, they just count to 3 and make sure the last shot was 14 days ago.

DrPoon
02-07-22, 01:32
JJ + ARN is OK.The reason is that the Johnson and Novavax vaccine use a vector virus to insert the fake Covid genetic info and the body produces antibodies to the vector virus. Plus the heart problems.

This is the same technique used in the USA to insert ten genes into a pig heart for human transplantation.

Escape Artist
02-07-22, 02:46
JJ + ARN is OK.Maybe people will get in like this, but on Thursday 3rd February, JJ + Moderna booster was not accepted for my friend at Aca Gold. He had to provide a test because reception only counted JJ as one shot.

Germany no longer considers 1 JJ "fully vaccinated" as of 25th January:

If you received the Johnson & Johnson's Janssen vaccine, only people who received two jabs are considered fully vaccinated.

https://www.germany.info/us-de/covid-19/2321562.Basically if you only have 1 J&J plus 1 pfizer / Moderna booster, you are considered fully vaccinated but not boostered. 1 J&J with "booster" is now the same as having 2 Pfizers or 2 Moderna. As such, a negative test will be required.

Some may get lucky.

Sirioja
02-07-22, 08:46
Maybe people will get in like this, but on Thursday 3rd February, JJ + Moderna booster was not accepted for my friend at Aca Gold. He had to provide a test because reception only counted JJ as one shot.

Basically if you only have 1 J&J plus 1 pfizer / Moderna booster, you are considered fully vaccinated but not boostered. 1 J&J with "booster" is now the same as having 2 Pfizers or 2 Moderna. As such, a negative test will be required.

Some may get lucky.Maybe because they remember my pretty face, but most clubs don't even read on my phone, just seeing EU and QR code. Maybe Sharks will still ask test, when I used to do on 2021. I wonder what will be for Austrian clubs when Austria decided compulsory vaccination and booster every 6 months. I don't want more dose, enough for me, when I worry for my heart under intense violent effort.

DrPoon
02-07-22, 10:49
Since you want to play the dummy, most of the businesses open after 10 pm are bars and clubs and in these places, people tend to forget face masks and social distancing.They can try to spray everyone down with 190 proof Everclear to kill the covid.

Or maybe put some vodka in a misting system to sanitize the air.

Escape Artist
02-07-22, 16:52
Maybe because they remember my pretty face, but most clubs don't even read on my phone, just seeing EU and QR code. Maybe Sharks will still ask test, when I used to do on 2021. I wonder what will be for Austrian clubs when Austria decided compulsory vaccination and booster every 6 months. I don't want more dose, enough for me, when I worry for my heart under intense violent effort.Yes yes, there may be people who get through if the reception recognize you.

But better to spread true information than wrong info that can fuck other people at the door after traveling far to visit clubs. Like last year when you say Oase does not provide test or that test is needed for vaccinated. I prefer truth.

Escape Artist
02-07-22, 17:07
Switzerland is well on its way too. Sweden will drop all of their 'restrictions' from Wednesday.

No surprises if Germany and Austria are the last in Europe. We'll see.Yes more dominoes will fall for sure, likely in an Eastward pattern following the Omicron wave. Most western nations have peaked in cases and are just waiting for the 2-3 week delay in hospitalizations and deaths.

I think you are right about Germany being amongst the last to drop restrictions but I hesitate to criticize them because they have shown to have handled the situation better than most large western nations. For sure Bavaria will be the last area to loosen but they are Germany's Eastern wall from Eastern European nations that have had much worse situations.

At the same time, their hospitalizations and deaths never increased with Omicron despite the rise in cases. I would not be surprised if they dropped restrictions before France who saw many more deaths and hospitalizations, perhaps even before Italy since both countries still have comparatively much higher death and hospital rates.

Sirioja
02-08-22, 20:58
Yes yes, there may be people who get through if the reception recognize you.

But better to spread true information than wrong info that can fuck other people at the door after traveling far to visit clubs. Like last year when you say Oase does not provide test or that test is needed for vaccinated. I prefer truth.I agree on this, when I don't understand why difference between France where JJ + ARN = valid pass and not anymore in Germany, when Germany and France claim to be brothers of EU. If I want to visit clubs where no test on site like at Samya, Sharks, GT Oceans, I will test before jumping in car. At 6, I remember they scanned and took temperature, so Ok for my pass.

Clodius1
02-09-22, 05:42
Maybe people will get in like this, but on Thursday 3rd February, JJ + Moderna booster was not accepted for my friend at Aca Gold. He had to provide a test because reception only counted JJ as one shot.

Basically if you only have 1 J&J plus 1 pfizer / Moderna booster, you are considered fully vaccinated but not boostered. 1 J&J with "booster" is now the same as having 2 Pfizers or 2 Moderna. As such, a negative test will be required.

Some may get lucky.EA, thank you for the ground intel on J&J and the link. I will bookmark it and monitor moving forward. I did notice that J&J plus one additional J&J makes you fully vaxxed, but if rule is 2 G+ then still a problem? Also, no mention at all of Novavax on that DE link so maybe a two shot Novavax plan might be in the cards. Obviously still wait and see on that. Starting to think about a trip to DE in later May. Hope springs eternal LOL.

Escape Artist
02-09-22, 21:29
EA, thank you for the ground intel on J&J and the link. I will bookmark it and monitor moving forward. I did notice that J&J plus one additional J&J makes you fully vaxxed, but if rule is 2 G+ then still a problem? Also, no mention at all of Novavax on that DE link so maybe a two shot Novavax plan might be in the cards. Obviously still wait and see on that. Starting to think about a trip to DE in later May. Hope springs eternal LOL.If you have 2 J&J then you just have to test everyday. Not a problem at clubs with fast testing on site. Otherwise, googling "testzentrum" would find something close, plenty of them. Kostenlos means "no cost" so if you see that, just give them a German address like your hotel and the test is free and ready in 15 minutes. IKEAs also have test centers for free if you don't see a free temporary testzentrum.

DrPoon
02-10-22, 05:02
If you have 2 J&J then you just have to test everyday. Not a problem at clubs with fast testing on site. Otherwise, googling "testzentrum" would find something close, plenty of them. Kostenlos means "no cost" so if you see that, just give them a German address like your hotel and the test is free and ready in 15 minutes. IKEAs also have test centers for free if you don't see a free temporary testzentrum.People might as well get one Johnson, on Pfizer, and one Moderna. The vaccine Trifecta.

That way they can just have three doses and then wait until March for the fourth Omicron special dose!

Of course now Omicron has a new version BA. 2 which will reinfect everyone who had the original Omicron.

Escape Artist
02-10-22, 11:55
Of course now Omicron has a new version BA. 2 which will reinfect everyone who had the original Omicron.Well that's not how it works.

Sirioja
02-10-22, 20:15
People might as well get one Johnson, on Pfizer, and one Moderna. The vaccine Trifecta.

That way they can just have three doses and then wait until March for the fourth Omicron special dose!

Of course now Omicron has a new version BA. 2 which will reinfect everyone who had the original Omicron.With my single JJ + moderna, I was a good student doing what France asked me, so no more, that s enough. If I m asked, I will test at Sharks like I did on 2021 when I was not vaccinated before November.

Pistons
02-10-22, 21:27
Macron not wanting to get chipped by Russia:

https://amp.scmp.com/news/world/europe/article/3166601/emmanuel-macron-refused-covid-19-test-meeting-vladimir-putin-so

Sirioja
02-11-22, 06:29
With my single JJ + moderna, I was a good student doing what France asked me, so no more, that s enough. If I m asked, I will test at Sharks like I did on 2021 when I was not vaccinated before November.A French guy I know, I find him funny from his experiences and reactions, who got covid + 1 dose + booster, was told by desk 1 dose only work if JJ + booster, maybe why worked for me. If I need test, no problem, I did so many times at Sharks.

Ararat
02-11-22, 07:24
You're a moron. He refused because he's Vladimir Vladimirovich's equal.

https://amp.scmp.com/news/world/europe/article/3166601/emmanuel-macron-refused-covid-19-test-meeting-vladimir-putin-so

Sirioja
02-11-22, 20:25

https://amp.scmp.com/news/world/europe/article/3166601/emmanuel-macron-refused-covid-19-test-meeting-vladimir-putin-soMacron refused PCR test made by a Russian doctor, when he made one when leaving France. So, ex KGB Putin was afraid of French virus.

DrPoon
02-12-22, 14:16
You're a moron. He refused because he's Vladimir Vladimirovich's equal.What would have been really cool is if they both simultaneously swabbed their own noses with a schnelltest, and then after the results were in thrown both of them into a metal can and lit on fire in order to destroy their DNA.

Escape Artist
02-13-22, 18:09
Clearly Sirioja does not like others stealing the spotlight as it threatens his very apparent desire to be perceived as the sole source of all information FKK related.

DrPoon
02-14-22, 11:11
The news reports that 10,000 vaccinated in the USA experience permanent tinnitus.

Escape Artist
02-14-22, 16:40
Months after people declaring that the sky was falling in FKK land, nothing. Boy were they wrong!

Hessen clubs closed for just one and for no reason. NRW didn't change much. German hospitals never filled. Deaths didn't surge, nothing. Omicron did so little to affect clubs except increase widespread immunity. Go Germany! Each European country is loosening restriction one by one after seeing the non-effect of Omicron. Onward March!

Drink internet, don't listen to French TV.

https://ourworldindata.org/explorers/coronavirus-data-explorer?zoomToSelection=true&time=2021-12-26..latest&facet=none&pickerSort=asc&pickerMetric=location&Metric=Confirmed&Interval=7-day+rolling+average&Relative+to+Population=true&Color+by+test+positivity=false&country=USA~ITA~CAN~DEU~GBR~FRA~JPN

Sirioja
02-14-22, 22:01
Clearly Sirioja does not like others stealing the spotlight as it threatens his very apparent desire to be perceived as the sole source of all information FKK related.Since first reopening under covid, how many times did you visit Globe? Around 10 times for me to judge the fall for expensive 130/30, GT Vienna? Twice for me with GFE for 200/60, Wellcum? 8 visits for me and no wow for my eyes and in bed on 2020 and 2021, when Sharks was on best level on 2021 I saw since end of 2016, with few really pretty and GFE girls, except one, others for 100/60, when I look only for this. Just real arithmetic's and facts like a lot of Omicron deaths. Maybe why Biden want war with Russia even US will lose again after Vietnam and Afghanistan, but to try to make forget around 1 million deaths under covid and maybe more among without insurance and illegals, but even mercenary Putin is fat now, but I m sure in his mind he remember he is able to eat his shit and drink his pee to survive. War would make US rich like on previous, but I wish EU will be more important for Putin, when EU don't want war, opposite to Biden.

Clodius1
02-14-22, 22:25
The news reports that 10,000 vaccinated in the USA experience permanent tinnitus.Unfortunately I can attest to that condition. The question is whether it's the covid causing the issue, or the J&J vaccine causing it. The CDC recognizes the issue with J&J. Good luck ferreting out this one.

Sirioja
02-15-22, 08:04
Months after people declaring that the sky was falling in FKK land, nothing. Boy were they wrong!

Hessen clubs closed for just one and for no reason. NRW didn't change much. German hospitals never filled. Deaths didn't surge, nothing. Omicron did so little to affect clubs except increase widespread immunity. Go Germany! Each European country is loosening restriction one by one after seeing the non-effect of Omicron. Onward March!

Drink internet, don't listen to French TV.

https://ourworldindata.org/explorers/coronavirus-data-explorer?zoomToSelection=true&time=2021-12-26..latest&facet=none&pickerSort=asc&pickerMetric=location&Metric=Confirmed&Interval=7-day+rolling+average&Relative+to+Population=true&Color+by+test+positivity=false&country=USA~ITA~CAN~DEU~GBR~FRA~JPN.I don't think Germans think they have so few deaths under covid and brothels were closed twice and even under Omicron for Hessen and Bavaria. I think Biden needs war to make forget US lost war versus covid and even versus little kitten Omicron but making 11 September daily for weeks. Painful balls don t have memory nor respect for millions covid deaths, when they even need to rush, not able to control, on bad time with be team girls and even for low level. But yes brothels will survive from covid like they did from joke new law only working for registration, but still riskier than covid AO on business.

DrPoon
02-15-22, 11:16
Unfortunately I can attest to that condition. The question is whether it's the covid causing the issue, or the J&J vaccine causing it. The CDC recognizes the issue with J&J. Good luck ferreting out this one.Much higher rate in vaccinated as compared to regular population so it is caused by the vaccine. But you can't sue the vaccine makers. Since they bribed Congress.

Pistons
02-15-22, 15:50
The news reports that 10,000 vaccinated in the USA experience permanent tinnitus.I know that VARES data is made ridiculously hard for normal people to get access to due to lobbying from big pharma. But you can just look at the EEC data and calculate up the numbers to see how many million lives have been ruined by the quackzines. All divided on serious side effects. Tinnitus is just one such. Not even taking into account large underreportings.

Pistons
02-15-22, 15:52
You're a moron. He refused because he's Vladimir Vladimirovich's equal.Well I refuse to believe that ruining millions of lives due to vaccine side effects lasting a lifetime and causing sick people to spend more on drugs due to the side effects are the only reason for the plandemic push.

Sue me!

PaulInZurich
02-15-22, 16:03
Drink internet, don't listen to French TV.I don't think the problem was with what was said on French TV or in French newspapers.

PaulInZurich
02-15-22, 17:52

Hessen clubs closed for just one and for no reason. NRW didn't change much. German hospitals never filled. Deaths didn't surge, nothing. Omicron did so little to affect clubs except increase widespread immunity. Go Germany! Each European country is loosening restriction one by one after seeing the non-effect of Omicron.Omicron changed the rules. I don't understand why people get stuck on one opinion when faced with new information. Well, I guess people with an overinflated ego never can admit they are wrong. In Switzerland the Corona task force admitted that what happened during the Omicron wave was much better than the most optimistic estimate they had. So they will relax rules very soon. In Germany too, they start relaxing land by land.

Escape Artist
02-15-22, 18:26
Since first reopening under covid, how many times did you visit Globe? Around 10 times for me to judge the fall for expensive 130/30, GT Vienna? Twice for me with GFE for 200/60, Wellcum? 8 visits for me and no wow for my eyes and in bed on 2020 and 2021, when Sharks was on best level on 2021 I saw since end of 2016, with few really pretty and GFE girls, except one, others for 100/60, when I look only for this. Eight and twelve. BBBJ DFK for free.

BigBuddy69
02-15-22, 19:32
The news reports that 10,000 vaccinated in the USA experience permanent tinnitus.Maybe you could try to find fresher news.

https://www.abc15.com/news/local-news/investigations/can-the-covid-19-vaccine-lead-to-hearing-issues

For your information, the incidence rate of tinnitus is around 6 or 7 per 10 000 person-year. 210 M of US citizens were vaccinated in Sept. 2021, do the maths that makes something like 120 000-140 000 persons suffering from tinnitus.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/25470370/

So as long as we don't have the total number of US citizens suffering from tinnitus in 2021, it's rather difficult to blame only the vaccine.

Some rather annoying side effects of Covid (beside death) : https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33631340/.

Sequelae included persistent fatigue (39-73% of assessed persons), breathlessness (39-74%), decrease in quality of life (44-69%), impaired pulmonary function, abnormal CT findings including pulmonary fibrosis (39-83%), evidence of peri-/perimyo-/myocarditis (3-26%), changes in microstructural and functional brain integrity with persistent neurological symptoms (55%), increased incidence of psychiatric diagnoses (5.8% versus 2.5-3.4% in controls), incomplete recovery of olfactory and gustatory dysfunction (33-36% of evaluated persons).

Sirioja
02-15-22, 22:34
I don't think the problem was with what was said on French TV or in French newspapers.When Macron is ready to kill people to be reelected, but our doctors disagree. If Omicron is such kitten, why to vaccinate, why booster? We didn't need before 2020. I didn't need until November, but just to keep my freedom. And Omicron will kill more, more than 2500 known deaths yesterday in US, nearly 400 in France. Still quite a lot.

Escape Artist
02-15-22, 23:45
Omicron changed the rules. I don't understand why people get stuck on one opinion when faced with new information. Well, I guess people with an overinflated ego never can admit they are wrong. In Switzerland the Corona task force admitted that what happened during the Omicron wave was much better than the most optimistic estimate they had. So they will relax rules very soon. In Germany too, they start relaxing land by land.Ego driven indeed. Omicron indeed changed the picture quite nicely, especially for the outcomes for the vaccinated and especially in Germany. Barely a blip on healthcare strain and death in Germany. We've finally come around to what naysayers were falsely saying in the 2020, Omicron has fulfilled their previously misinformed assumption, only the old and sick are getting serious disease. The vaccinated and the healthy are hardly affected by Omicron at all. FKK land most certainly have been unaffected by Omicron. The Hessen closure was unnecessary. When will Bavaria open?

Sirioja
02-16-22, 08:07
Ego driven indeed. Omicron indeed changed the picture quite nicely, especially for the outcomes for the vaccinated and especially in Germany. Barely a blip on healthcare strain and death in Germany. We've finally come around to what naysayers were falsely saying in the 2020, Omicron has fulfilled their previously misinformed assumption, only the old and sick are getting serious disease. The vaccinated and the healthy are hardly affected by Omicron at all. FKK land most certainly have been unaffected by Omicron. The Hessen closure was unnecessary. When will Bavaria open?What about still deaths figures? 11 September without towers daily in US since beginning of year, just lies? Like your visits at GT Vienna, Wellcum and Globe when you go for cheap.

Neurosynth
02-16-22, 08:58
Since first reopening under covid, how many times did you visit Globe? Around 10 times for me to judge the fall for expensive 130/30, GT Vienna? Twice for me with GFE for 200/60, Wellcum? 8 visits for me and no wow for my eyes and in bed on 2020 and 2021, when Sharks was on best level on 2021 I saw since end of 2016, with few really pretty and GFE girls, except one, others for 100/60, when I look only for this. Just real arithmetic's and facts like a lot of Omicron deaths. Maybe why Biden want war with Russia even US will lose again after Vietnam and Afghanistan, but to try to make forget around 1 million deaths under covid and maybe more among without insurance and illegals, but even mercenary Putin is fat now, but I m sure in his mind he remember he is able to eat his shit and drink his pee to survive. War would make US rich like on previous, but I wish EU will be more important for Putin, when EU don't want war, opposite to Biden.Biden wants war with Putin? What the fuck is wrong with you? Who is the asshole rolling 100,000 soldiers into Ukraine after having occupied Crimea?

PaulInZurich
02-16-22, 17:46
Only restrictions remaining in Switzerland are masks in public transit and hospitals. Everything else, gone. Austria lifts restrictions on 5 March.

Not sure what the number of deaths in US have to do with restrictions in Germany or Austria.

Ararat
02-16-22, 17:49
Omicron changed the rules. I don't understand why people get stuck on one opinion when faced with new information. Well, I guess people with an overinflated ego never can admit they are wrong. In Switzerland the Corona task force admitted that what happened during the Omicron wave was much better than the most optimistic estimate they had. So they will relax rules very soon. In Germany too, they start relaxing land by land.The Swiss confirmed today. Except masks in public transport and care homes it looks like all restrictions will be gone.

Escape Artist
02-16-22, 17:56
Now 13 visits to Welcum. GFE for 140 e per hour with BBBJ. Save 10 e per room compared to Sharks.

PaulInZurich
02-16-22, 18:04
... If Omicron is such kitten, why to vaccinate, why booster? We didn't need before 2020..The current year is 2022. In the meantime, in North America and Europe, most people at risk are vaccinated, the risk of serious disease is significantly reduced. Who is at risk and not vaccinated right now, is by their own choice.

PedroMorales
02-16-22, 19:49
And to the various fascist governments of Can the, Germany, Austria, Italy.

I am glad I did not take the clot shot.

The current year is 2022. In the meantime, in North America and Europe, most people at risk are vaccinated, the risk of serious disease is significantly reduced. Who is at risk and not vaccinated right now, is by their own choice.

Escape Artist
02-16-22, 21:31
The current year is 2022. In the meantime, in North America and Europe, most people at risk are vaccinated, the risk of serious disease is significantly reduced. Who is at risk and not vaccinated right now, is by their own choice.My thoughts exactly. I do not consider Omicron a serious threat in large part to the fact that most people in Western nations are vaccinated or have been naturally immunized. Largely, those getting seriously sick are getting sick due to their own accord and right to not get vaccinated. Hospitals have easily absorbed the surge of the seriously unvaccinated. 2000,3000, 4000 deaths per day in western nations, it's no longer a moral concern for me as these are the result of personal life decisions for which people are entitled. As long the number of these people remain below hospital critical levels, covid is over until / if some other variant arises. For now, life must move forward and as the Danes have apolitically declared, they have catered to and protected the old and the sick. Covid has become a less serious threat. It's time to give the rest of society back their lives and futures.

Sirioja
02-16-22, 22:41
The current year is 2022. In the meantime, in North America and Europe, most people at risk are vaccinated, the risk of serious disease is significantly reduced. Who is at risk and not vaccinated right now, is by their own choice.Don't you read or hear about still so many deaths under Omicron on 2022? And pressure for vaccination and booster, when we should not need if Omicron is just little sweet kitten. US must be not so far than 100.000 deaths from Omicron since beginning of the year, not enough for you? Too many for me to say no risk from Omicron. Should even kill more when will be less restrictions.

Sirioja
02-16-22, 22:45
Now 13 visits to Welcum. GFE for 140 e per hour with BBBJ. Save 10 e per room compared to Sharks.I agree BBBJ is very standard at Wellcum, but I'm very sorry for you if you paid 150/60 for Cosmina at Sharks when some French told me they paid 100/60 for GFE.

PaulInZurich
02-17-22, 07:41
My thoughts exactly. I do not consider Omicron a serious threat in large part to the fact that most people in Western nations are vaccinated or have been naturally immunized. Largely, those getting seriously sick are getting sick due to their own accord and right to not get vaccinated. Hospitals have easily absorbed the surge of the seriously unvaccinated. 2000,3000, 4000 deaths per day in western nations, it's no longer a moral concern for me as these are the result of personal life decisions for which people are entitled. As long the number of these people remain below hospital critical levels, covid is over until / if some other variant arises. For now, life must move forward and as the Danes have apolitically declared, they have catered to and protected the old and the sick. Covid has become a less serious threat. It's time to give the rest of society back their lives and futures.Everybody will get in contact with Omicron sooner or later, it is just too transmissible. In Switzerland during 4 weeks 900 k people tested positive, so the real number is much higher, the corona task force said that as much as 40% of the population could have got it. During this time the number of severe cases and deaths was dropping continuously. It would be really stupid to add restrictions as long as the hospitals are not overwhelmed.

People at risk are vaccinated. Who is not vaccinated by now, does not want to be vaccinated. If people don't understand by now that vaccines reduce the risk for severe disease or death, they will never understand this.

Escape Artist
02-17-22, 11:54
I agree BBBJ is very standard at Wellcum, but I'm very sorry for you if you paid 150/60 for Cosmina at Sharks when some French told me they paid 100/60 for GFE.From what dark insecure place do you come up with this stuff? Unlike you, I've never paid a girl more than club rate anywhere. Ever. In this case I actually get a discounted rate, something you will never ever know because the girls don't actually like you personally.

Escape Artist
02-17-22, 12:02
20 March. Germany ends most covid rules.

https://www.dw.com/en/germany-plans-end-of-covid-restrictions/a-60800111

Sirioja
02-17-22, 22:18
From what dark insecure place do you come up with this stuff? Unlike you, I've never paid a girl more than club rate anywhere. Ever. In this case I actually get a discounted rate, something you will never ever know because the girls don't actually like you personally.When you are just faker Mursenary / Takedown who claims visited 13 times Wellcum since covid on only 2 tours and not reporting like after each cheap clubs. I know you and your tastes and not reliable many profiles.

Clodius1
02-17-22, 22:20
20 March. Germany ends most covid rules.

https://www.dw.com/en/germany-plans-end-of-covid-restrictions/a-60800111Exzellent news! I pushed my DE flight out to May, thinking the LU would be better after Ortho Easter but now I'm regretting it. Maybe I'll start hunting around for a cheap seat to Zurich to tide me over LOL.

Escape Artist
02-18-22, 02:29
When you are just faker Mursenary / Takedown who claims visited 13 times Wellcum since covid on only 2 tours and not reporting like after each cheap clubs. I know you and your tastes and not reliable many profiles.Don't forget Samson too.

14 times to Welcum now.

Cheap taste? We all fuck the same girls!

Pistons
02-18-22, 02:55
Now 13 visits to Welcum. GFE for 140 e per hour with BBBJ. Save 10 e per room compared to Sharks.GFE?

Are you for real? LOL!

Define it please!

Sirioja
02-18-22, 06:00
GFE?

Are you for real? LOL!

Define it please!He claimed 14 visits at Wellcum since he returned on July 2021 when he is cheap in mind and Pinocchio. 140/60 for low level on average would be good when 150/60 for higher level than at Globe is not. Fortunately he is not a reference for me and when I saw his choices at Sharks or must be the only one to get CBJ at 6 where BBBJ is full standard, even when I'm not a regular.

PaulInZurich
02-18-22, 08:06
Cheap taste? We all fuck the same girls!The girls are cheap and they lose their freshness when they fuck somebody else.

Pistons
02-18-22, 17:04
The girls are cheap and they lose their freshness when they fuck somebody else.Nah, that only applies when you are the one with the smaller cock.

Escape Artist
02-18-22, 18:32
He claimed 14 visits at Wellcum since he returned on July 2021 when he is cheap in mind and Pinocchio. 140/60 for low level on average would be good when 150/60 for higher level than at Globe is not. Fortunately he is not a reference for me and when I saw his choices at Sharks or must be the only one to get CBJ at 6 where BBBJ is full standard, even when I'm not a regular.I've also roomed with 4 out of every 5 of your "beauties." By extension if my taste is bad, is yours.

Sirioja
02-18-22, 19:24
The girls are cheap and they lose their freshness when they fuck somebody else.You should not find your US doctor who doesn't care about around 100 000 deaths under Omicron in his country on 2022, friend here at Globe, when he prefers to play grocer with my French obsessed follower. They are not able to understand paying even cheap for so average looks is very expensive, when prettier girls than at Globe for 150/60 is good deal compare to expensive Globe.

BigBuddy69
02-18-22, 23:04
Nah, that only applies when you are the one with the smaller cock.You mean the submissive cuckold? Who get sent in the garden while his love interest fucks another dude that she only met once before?

Escape Artist
02-19-22, 02:18
The girls are cheap and they lose their freshness when they fuck somebody else.It's a repeated pattern of infatuation to scorned obsession.

Pistons
02-19-22, 02:37
You mean the submissive cuckold? Who get sent in the garden while his love interest fucks another dude that she only met once before?Don't be so metaphysical now. Jealousy is a side effect of monogamy. And that in turn is a side effect of good pussies being in short supply. Or that some other dude widened her up too much compared to your metrics. In FKKs that is not an issue. And maybe in the future that can be said about anywhere outside of fkks also. Maybe girls can even through nanotech regrow their tightness, or men can grow a larger dick.

The possibilities are endless! Maybe you can even grow a meter long tentacle with cockhead nerves on them too?

PaulInZurich
02-19-22, 02:49
See who was triggered when I said that girls lose their "freshness" when they fuck somebody else, Personally, I am aware of the fact that prostitutes fuck pretty much everybody for the right amount of cash.

PaulInZurich
02-19-22, 02:57
Personally I find it very expensive to drive every weekend for 6 hours one way, stay all day in the club in the hope to get one room, then drive another 6 hours back.

BigBuddy69
02-19-22, 08:05
Personally I find it very expensive to drive every weekend for 6 hours one way, stay all day in the club in the hope to get one room, then drive another 6 hours back.That's because you're not a no life stalker. They think in a different way. When your only contacts with human beings are in a sex club, you cherish these moments.

Sirioja
02-19-22, 09:03
Don't be so metaphysical now. Jealousy is a side effect of monogamy. And that in turn is a side effect of good pussies being in short supply. Or that some other dude widened her up too much compared to your metrics. In FKKs that is not an issue. And maybe in the future that can be said about anywhere outside of fkks also. Maybe girls can even through nanotech regrow their tightness, or men can grow a larger dick.

The possibilities are endless! Maybe you can even grow a meter long tentacle with cockhead nerves on them too?Reality everybody and staff witnessed weekly on 2017 is LR superstar came to me on each of my visits to start together and repeating later on evening / night, even Germans had to wait and she didn't even give a look to my obsessed follower who wrote on Youppie forum she lost her freshness. Everybody can check on LR thread on Youppie, girl Emma. She became so mad when I stopped with her, I m fully sure she was never so mad about any other guy not repeating. I know she suffered from her divorce but she might not be so mad about her ex to buy him a car with her first month at LR on December 2016. The Fallen princess. I loved when she was with white lingerie and stockings, and ponytail, what a pleasure to put her off and she looked at my way with round eyes, for sure she never experienced.

Sirioja
02-19-22, 09:33
Personally I find it very expensive to drive every weekend for 6 hours one way, stay all day in the club in the hope to get one room, then drive another 6 hours back.And I left many times your Globe full heavy, when I don't go with your level of girls, average faces: Scarlet, Ariana, Alice, Romina, I would not even go for free when you pay expensive 130/30. But you don't know RN19 bumps, limited to 80 but making jump 4 wheels when up to 180 on some parts, great adrenaline when France is not snails Switzerland. Stressing to drive in Switzerland but so relaxing fun in Germany, my ex FKK friend told me: what do You prefer? Speeding or girls? Only very few girls are able to give me same level of sensations. Average frustrate me and I feel to waste my money and time, when I'm a quality guy, reason why I have too many followers, because they know I'm a specialist for beauty, but they don't understand girls behave from what we are. On last Summer, I drove 3000 kms on week end for Zoncolan, Stelvio and Mortirolo. Moving my meat on day, driving at night. Easy.

PaulInZurich
02-19-22, 18:41
Actually out of those 4 I have only been with Romina and that a few years ago.

When looking at my cost I consider both time and money cost. If I decide to go to Globe, 30 minutes later I am in the Globe showers, 30 minutes to 1 hour to decide on the girl, 1 hour room, another 30 minutes to get home. 3 hours total door to door time cost, money cost CHF 375. Club Swiss visits are for me a bit more expensive it takes me 45-60 minutes to get there, so total time cost 3 h 30 minutes to 4 h, total money cost CHF 260. It would suck big time to plan every single weekend in advance around brothels and then just getting to the club to take twice the time of my total visit. And then not even knowing if "the one" is working or available.

I might be in Frankfurt for work in the near future, then I might try some Hessen clubs. I hear they are full of virgin Victoria's Secret models.

BigBuddy69
02-19-22, 19:58
Yes everyone witnessed on this day of January 2017 that for my second meeting with her, she sent Bilbo the stalker away to fuck with me. It was fucking hilarious!

Pistons
02-19-22, 23:38
See who was triggered when I said that girls lose their "freshness" when they fuck somebody else, Personally, I am aware of the fact that prostitutes fuck pretty much everybody for the right amount of cash.Only triggered to lecture you on reality. LOL.

Pistons
02-19-22, 23:47
Yes everyone witnessed on this day of January 2017 that for my second meeting with her, she sent Bilbo the stalker away to fuck with me. It was fucking hilarious!Did she send you to fuck with Bilbo? I am actually quite well aware of The Lord of the Rings. But sorry to enlighten you with yet another fact of the day, however the stalker is named Gollum. Maybe it was him you fantasized about during the act?

Pistons
02-20-22, 02:03
Yes everyone witnessed on this day of January 2017 that for my second meeting with her, she sent Bilbo the stalker away to fuck with me. It was fucking hilarious!And here is a video of BigB and Gollum's relationship.

There are at least 3 other videos of their adventures, but the translations on YouTube were only for Italian or French on those.

https://youtu.be/m8Ia2qByt5A

BigBuddy69
02-20-22, 07:10
Did she send you to fuck with Bilbo? I am actually quite well aware of The Lord of the Rings. But sorry to enlighten you with yet another fact of the day, however the stalker is named Gollum. Maybe it was him you fantasized about during the act?Nope, she sent him away so she could fuck with me instead, maybe it was part of their cuckolding games?

Sirioja
02-20-22, 11:55
Actually out of those 4 I have only been with Romina and that a few years ago.

When looking at my cost I consider both time and money cost. If I decide to go to Globe, 30 minutes later I am in the Globe showers, 30 minutes to 1 hour to decide on the girl, 1 hour room, another 30 minutes to get home. 3 hours total door to door time cost, money cost CHF 375. Club Swiss visits are for me a bit more expensive it takes me 45-60 minutes to get there, so total time cost 3 h 30 minutes to 4 h, total money cost CHF 260. It would suck big time to plan every single weekend in advance around brothels and then just getting to the club to take twice the time of my total visit. And then not even knowing if "the one" is working or available.

I might be in Frankfurt for work in the near future, then I might try some Hessen clubs. I hear they are full of virgin Victoria's Secret models.Did I ever ask you money for my life? When I save from no escorts and when I love so much to speed drive. Yesterday when I woke up at 6 am, I had to resist so much at 6 NL just on border, when Germany called me. What do you think I did at closing 1 am under rain and in strong wind, really needing 2 hands, fighting with bad electronics quattro, sweating more than when I climb Zoncolan under 35 degrees. Hessen won't be for you, no rules there, like at Cleo. You have to be able to get from girls. You can't go to complain on desk like at Globe or Bruggen or LR, but make the game more interesting for ability to get. I never told full of models, but some girls at Sharks are prettier than now Globe girls, Beatrice Sharks now Natalia Globe was not one of the prettiest for me, when my best, most elegant and interesting for woman in bed was always for 100/60 for our 7 rooms on 2021. I wish at least You noticed the fall for girls quality at Globe when still same expensive, reason why from more than 10 visits per year and even not far on 2020 , but only 2 on 2021 , when Globe is now behind Cleo for me, less interesting for girls, and far behind Sharks or even 6 where I couldn't miss 178 bare feet on the floor supermodel with curvy ass new Mira. Ro who turned so passionate in bed under my taking care of her, passionate kisser coming to kiss again and again, drinking seminal liquid because she excited me with her becoming hard nipples on DATY, but not using paper, but putting all in her mouth and in DT and coming to really deeply kiss me. You don't find anymore this freshness at Globe. Of course, no silicon and no tattoo, fresh full natural. Yes, at Globe you don't see really uglies when Sylvana at Sharks, but except Sofia and Adriana for her freshness, not many real beauties. If you put Miss Sharks with light make up on pole podium, it would be riot at Globe. And she was so fresh in bed when she arrived from a German private. Unfortunately, she lost her freshness for sex even I know she tried her best to please me, reason why I had 12 rooms with her in about 3 months, twice on day at start when she was wow fresh. For only 100 or 150/60. Why to pay more expensive for lower quality and not only about girls but club, rooms. With money saved, I can pay gas and tires. Unfortunately, when I fought so much for on 2014/2015 to work as independent for my ex company and business relations, but after 2 years, covid stole my free time, because in France now, most of companies miss high efficient experts to make money, when I never claimed in FKK but I m paid for in my job and median Zurich salary 8000 CHF? Never impressed me, to solve what others are not able to, and are afraid we go to others, so I won't have anymore for a while same freedom, but I should not need to ask you money for all my leisure and kilometers and I m fully sure I won't need money when I will die. Level of studies, higher level than medical in France for me, and your own potential usually make your life, as parents tell children, and I can only thanks mine for all what they gave me. Interesting to feel all claimed business men potential in brothels, just laughable, when I never told to any WG, when many ask me if I'm doctor, from my knowledge of women body, but I learned with my girlfriends with who You learn much more than with prostitutes. Yesterday when I arrived early at 6 , after big breakfast for sporty, had a long warm jacuzzi, usually I don't like, but a 24 yo and not bad looking except hair style NL came with me after his sauna. It was his first time in brothels, he loved foods and wellness, quite good at 6. I took very long time to explain him he was wasting his time and money when he makes less than 2000 € per month, he should better find sex friend when he doesn't want girlfriend from NL women expectations and nothing about money, when it would suit me. When he could find Erika or Mira or Bulgarian claimed Aicha or Lizzi or Ramona or even Emma, he wasted 100 with 2 not pretty in kino. When we chat before he left very early, I wonder if he not did, just to feel it was waste of money, when maybe he was not sure to control with a beauty. I wish him to stay away, as I told him, when I think waste of time and money for those who can find prettier and much more clever outside and for more real, but I would feel uncomfortable with a girlfriend looking like my daughter. These clubs are to feel young, like my sports, when tasting freshness, kind of jouvence fountain but money spent, but I prefer than in casino.

PaulInZurich
02-20-22, 17:40
The hobbit forgot to take his pills today.

Pistons
02-20-22, 21:05
Nope, she sent him away so she could fuck with me instead, maybe it was part of their cuckolding games?Excuses! I know how to read your first comment and what your subconscious was telling us.

Sirioja
02-21-22, 13:53
Did I ever ask you money for my life? When I save from no escorts and when I love so much to speed drive. Yesterday when I woke up at 6 am, I had to resist so much at 6 NL just on border, when Germany called me. What do you think I did at closing 1 am under rain and in strong wind, really needing 2 hands, fighting with bad electronics quattro, sweating more than when I climb Zoncolan under 35 degrees. Hessen won't be for you, no rules there, like at Cleo. You have to be able to get from girls. You can't go to complain on desk like at Globe or Bruggen or LR, but make the game more interesting for ability to get. I never told full of models, but some girls at Sharks are prettier than now Globe girls, Beatrice Sharks now Natalia Globe was not one of the prettiest for me, when my best, most elegant and interesting for woman in bed was always for 100/60 for our 7 rooms on 2021. I wish at least You noticed the fall for girls quality at Globe when still same expensive, reason why from more than 10 visits per year and even not far on 2020 , but only 2 on 2021 , when Globe is now behind Cleo for me, less interesting for girls, and far behind Sharks or even 6 where I couldn't miss 178 bare feet on the floor supermodel with curvy ass new Mira. Ro who turned so passionate in bed under my taking care of her, passionate kisser coming to kiss again and again, drinking seminal liquid because she excited me with her becoming hard nipples on DATY, but not using paper, but putting all in her mouth and in DT and coming to really deeply kiss me. You don't find anymore this freshness at Globe. No rules and more and more confirmed, not same rate for all, funny some Germans pay more expensive. Make the game there more and more interesting. So far from old fat uglies who went to cry on Bruggen desk when new fresh girls didn't kiss them, some being fired because of these guys. But 100/30 and 150/60, I won't accept 200/60, even for much prettier than Angela, may attract beauties Globe is not anymore able to attract. 2022 start on really high level for me with my Hungarian 40 yo woman for twice wow GFE for 80/60. Our room yesterday would be in my top 3 at Globe, higher level than Joana, both Sofia, Selina. Only last room with superstar Kate and discovery with Rebeka can compete but not for rate. Look forward repeating so good.

Escape Artist
02-21-22, 17:06
Unfortunately the guys giving girls 150 e for 1 hour at Sharks is a major problem in the FKK scene.

It's up to the strong-willed mongers, who can resist, to keep prices reasonable. 150 e for 1 HR in Germany is to be kept a sucker's price. At best, that's the price for visiting privates, not FKKs.

PaulInZurich
02-21-22, 17:22
It's a repeated pattern of infatuation to scorned obsession.Should we make a betting pool how long it will take for the current infatuation to make it to scorned obsession?

Clodius1
02-21-22, 17:58
Unfortunately the guys giving girls 150 e for 1 hour at Sharks is a major problem in the FKK scene.

It's up to the strong-willed mongers, who can resist, to keep prices reasonable. 150 e for 1 HR in Germany is to be kept a sucker's price. At best, that's the price for visiting privates, not FKKs.150460 is comparable to private, that seems true. Private versus FKK. There are trade offs. With FKK you get to see the SPs IRL, compare and contrast them to the other SPs that day. You get to have some couch time to check for rapport. You can verify service levels in person prior to Zimmer. All pluses. No guarantees once you are in Zimmer of course. With private, you run the risk of photoshopping and poor service levels with little accountability. Once you land a great private, you're all set, until of course, you get bored. I think the Ro mafia is quite aware of these factors, esp after their learning curve during Covid shutdowns. An increase in supply sure would help. Putin might have something to say about that soon.

Escape Artist
02-21-22, 18:29
150460 is comparable to private, that seems true. Private versus FKK. There are trade offs. With FKK you get to see the SPs IRL, compare and contrast them to the other SPs that day. You get to have some couch time to check for rapport. You can verify service levels in person prior to Zimmer. All pluses. No guarantees once you are in Zimmer of course. With private, you run the risk of photoshopping and poor service levels with little accountability. Once you land a great private, you're all set, until of course, you get bored. I think the Ro mafia is quite aware of these factors, esp after their learning curve during Covid shutdowns.
With all pros and cons mentioned being true, the price difference has always been there offsetting the extra entry cost for an FKK. For guys doing only one room, instead of 150 e, it makes it 215 e. Yes you get the benefit of seeing a girl before making the effort to drive somewhere just to be disappointed. But you get that same benefit in Red Light Districts and Eros houses or normal brothels without having to pay the substantial FKK entries. Allowing prices to rise to the same levels as privates and non-FKK brothels is destroying what makes an FKK unique, naturalist fuck fest. One roomers paying one roomer prices would do everyone a favor by keeping their pricing at the non-entry price brothels and privates.

An increase in supply sure would help. Putin might have something to say about that soon.I think this is a pipe dream. Putin knows annexing Ukraine would be too costly for him. This is just gamesmanship aimed to be disruptive. It's no coincidence that he's doing this during a time of economic uncertainty, when covid is wrapping up in the western world, disrupting the time that would otherwise be used to establish economic stability.

Unless Russia has some secret treaty with other powers such as China, the cost of war against NATO nations seem to be of little benefit. Putin is no dummy.

Pistons
02-21-22, 18:50

It's up to the strong-willed mongers, who can resist, to keep prices reasonable. 150 e for 1 HR in Germany is to be kept a sucker's price. At best, that's the price for visiting privates, not FKKs.Indeed, 150 is the going rate for privates across Europe. And that is without FKK entry fees. So at that price, much of the reason to visit falls away. Personally to me it was all about getting in maybe 3 in a day. But at this pricing, that strategy is pretty much redundant. Now its smarter to just visit privates. So the FKK's will lose from this. But we can't really blame them considering how they charge the girls for their entries. That's the culprit. Preferably they should automate all the staff jobs at the biggest FKK's to cut cost. Beijing Olympics style.

Escape Artist
02-21-22, 18:50
Should we make a betting pool how long it will take for the current infatuation to make it to scorned obsession?It does take a very special woman to put up with the weird mongers for more than a year at best. The naive new ones enjoy the comforting confirmation in the beginning, but to women who have built their stable of regulars eventually shed the weird ones, hence the year mark. Now there are some special, very professional girls who are able to keep the face and just take the money and run for years on end.

Short answer, 9 months to a year.

Escape Artist
02-21-22, 18:59
An increase in supply sure would help. Putin might have something to say about that soon.I should probably leave room open to the fact that Ukraine is not a NATO nation and there is no obligation for Western-North Atlantic powers to intervene. But not intervening does have an eerie resemblance to the Chamberlain position of appeasement prior to WWII. I'm leaning on the hopes that western powers are trying to avoid that position of weakness.

Rocko20
02-21-22, 19:13
I should probably leave room open to the fact that Ukraine is not a NATO nation and there is no obligation for Western-North Atlantic powers to intervene.The western powers already intervened when they sent, and continue to send, tons of lethal aid to Ukraine.

As far as refugees go, Poland has already stated they are willing to accommodate Ukrainians.

Escape Artist
02-21-22, 19:16
Entries are not the culprit. They have not significantly changed recently. Private girls still have to pay for their hotel rooms or apartments, offsetting entry prices, not to mention the incidence of robbery and other worse crimes the girls endured when working privately. At least 3 girls last year told me that they would not go back to the privates after recounting multiple traumatic events.

In addition to the included place of work, FKK entries for the girls provide for security, offset food and drink cost, and offsetting need for advertisement by providing effortless customer traffic.

Again, the 150 for60 payers are contributing to the further destruction of the Hessen FKK scene. They really should be visiting other types of brothels and sex houses instead of destroying a good thing for everyone else.

Escape Artist
02-21-22, 19:34
The western powers already intervened when they sent, and continue to send, tons of lethal aid to Ukraine.

As far as refugees go, Poland has already stated they are willing to accommodate Ukrainians.Sure sure. But direct intervention is on a totally other level.

Many pundits, even the Ukrainian Foreign Minister, have said the 100,000 Russian troops would not even be a threat for Russia to reach Kiev.

Dmytro Kuleba told reporters, The number of Russian troops massed along the border of Ukraine and occupied territories of Ukraine is large, it poses a threat to Ukraine, a direct threat to Ukraine; however, at the moment, as we speak, this number is insufficient for a full-scale offensive against Ukraine along the entire Ukrainian border.

Kulebas statement came just hours after Ukraines President, Volodymyr Zelenskiy, urged Ukrainians during a nationwide broadcast to remain calm, but have no childish illusions about the magnitude of the Russian threat. Protect your body from viruses, your brain from lies, your heart from panic, he urged.As such, my skepticism is not that western / nato powers would not take refugees, it's that there will not be actual large scale conflict to create refugees to begin with.

Sirioja
02-21-22, 22:19
Entries are not the culprit. They have not significantly changed recently. Private girls still have to pay for their hotel rooms or apartments, offsetting entry prices, not to mention the incidence of robbery and other worse crimes the girls endured when working privately. At least 3 girls last year told me that they would not go back to the privates after recounting multiple traumatic events.

In addition to the included place of work, FKK entries for the girls provide for security, offset food and drink cost, and offsetting need for advertisement by providing effortless customer traffic.

Again, the 150 for60 payers are contributing to the further destruction of the Hessen FKK scene. They really should be visiting other types of brothels and sex houses instead of destroying a good thing for everyone else.100/30 and 150/60 are from Germans under lockdown in apartments, and prettier girls don't want to be for less expensive than long time girls living in Germany. I prefer my elegant and most interesting for 100/60 , but I think these rates can attract some beauties, but everybody can go to less pretty for 50/30 when it is more expensive and waste of money for me. Some not pretty get these rates business and some pay 200/60 for Angela who was for 100/60 before covid. Girls will never accept lower rate now, they prefer less rooms but for these rates, or just rushing suck with condom and fuck on a bad day. Some girls don't ask same rate to all of us.

Sirioja
02-21-22, 22:33
I hate Putin but have to admit he is clever when declaring Dombass independent, what they waited when they want to be Russian and not Ukrainian, so they will join Russia welcoming them. Nerves war and he is expert for this. Sad for Ukraine already so poor. Maybe they should let Dombass which mostly don't feel Ukrainian and join EU, when Putin just doesn't care about papy Biden, Macron and bald German. After Crimea, Putin wants black sea. Biden wanted to play strong to hide covid lost war for US, but he can't compete with Putin. He shouldn't forget US lost all wars since 1945 , even wars usually make US rich, when lives have not much value.

BigBuddy69
02-21-22, 23:17
Entries are not the culprit. They have not significantly changed recently. Private girls still have to pay for their hotel rooms or apartments, offsetting entry prices, not to mention the incidence of robbery and other worse crimes the girls endured when working privately. At least 3 girls last year told me that they would not go back to the privates after recounting multiple traumatic events.I totally agree with you. And they have to manage the towels, the sheets, the food. They don't benefit from the security of the club. Some of the calls they got don't turn into an appointment. It's difficult for a girl to rent an apartment at a good price.

Again, the 150 for60 payers are contributing to the further destruction of the Hessen FKK scene. And I'm pretty sure it will extend to other areas.

DrPoon
02-22-22, 00:31
The western powers already intervened when they sent, and continue to send, tons of lethal aid to Ukraine.

As far as refugees go, Poland has already stated they are willing to accommodate Ukrainians.A question is that NATA uses the the 5.56 ammo and Ukraine is still on the AK 47 7.62 mm ammo. So are they sending M4's also?

Escape Artist
02-22-22, 01:30
Sure sure. But direct intervention is on a totally other level.

Many pundits, even the Ukrainian Foreign Minister, have said the 100,000 Russian troops would not even be a threat for Russia to reach Kiev.

As such, my skepticism is not that western / nato powers would not take refugees, it's that there will not be actual large scale conflict to create refugees to begin with.Hah, and there it is, Russian troops into Eastern Ukraine. Hah.

But he's not invading, it's "peacekeeping. " Haha.

Escape Artist
02-22-22, 05:05
USA 2, Iraq 0.

Suck it Trebek.

Gino02
02-22-22, 05:50
Hah, and there it is, Russian troops into Eastern Ukraine. Hah.

But he's not invading, it's "peacekeeping. " Haha.Come on man, it's all good. Kamala Harris was in Europe to make diplomacy work in the Russia-Ukraine conflict. She's the best for this, don't you know? LOL.

https://www.bostonherald.com/2022/02/19/curley-dont-worry-ukraine-border-czar-kamala-harris-is-on-the-case/

Sirioja
02-22-22, 07:36
Indeed, 150 is the going rate for privates across Europe. And that is without FKK entry fees. So at that price, much of the reason to visit falls away. Personally to me it was all about getting in maybe 3 in a day. But at this pricing, that strategy is pretty much redundant. Now its smarter to just visit privates. So the FKK's will lose from this. But we can't really blame them considering how they charge the girls for their entries. That's the culprit. Preferably they should automate all the staff jobs at the biggest FKK's to cut cost. Beijing Olympics style.Still 40/30 clubs around Düsseldorf and can even find sometimes wow looks or in bed there. Many clubs officially increased to 60/30 like World, Bab, 6, Finca, when Oase desk still say rate is 50/30, so Oase and Sharks are less expensive than 4 previous when had more than 10 100/60 rooms on 2021 at Sharks with different girls. Maybe they made discount for my pretty face. I much prefer to spend 150 for a real natural beauty like elected Miss Sharks when she was fresh for sex, when no beauty on her level at Globe for double rate, rather than paying for girls I would not give a look in streets, then paying 40 or 50/30 for these average looks would be more expensive for me than 150/60 for a rare beauty. I just wish for new impressive looks like her when in brothels I need to be impressed by look to feel desire and enjoy in bed. But I find very interesting with my 40 yo woman who has pretty face, beautiful eyes and still beautiful body and I m not too big, too hard for her, relaxing for my mind, when she may help me.

Sirioja
02-22-22, 08:04
USA 2, Iraq 0.

Suck it Trebek.Yes I forgot war on PlayStation, it was impressive to see like sitting on rockets, but on the field, in Vietnam or Afghanistan, much more difficult. Biden needs war for his in trouble economy, but Putin is stronger than him, not only being in warm in office for whole life. When didn't for Moldavia, but I think EU can help Ukraine. Complicated when part of Dombass want to be Russian and not Ukrainian.

PaulInZurich
02-22-22, 08:09
13 Feb: EA, you have no clue to go to this club now, it's a bad time to visit.

18 Feb: How can the club be great with bad casting.

21 Feb: OMG best casting ever.

LOL.

Pistons
02-22-22, 15:39
As far as refugees go, Poland has already stated they are willing to accommodate Ukrainians.I've got room for 2 hot girls as well.

Pistons
02-22-22, 15:42
Entries are not the culprit. They have not significantly changed recently. Private girls still have to pay for their hotel rooms or apartments, offsetting entry prices, not to mention the incidence of robbery and other worse crimes the girls endured when working privately. At least 3 girls last year told me that they would not go back to the privates after recounting multiple traumatic events.Sure it's not the same everywhere, but you don't know a single bit regarding the Romanian and Bulgarian business models in Europe. That much is clear.

Pistons
02-22-22, 15:47
I hate Putin but have to admit he is clever when declaring Dombass independent, what they waited when they want to be Russian and not Ukrainian, so they will join Russia welcoming them. Nerves war and he is expert for this. Sad for Ukraine already so poor. Maybe they should let Dombass which mostly don't feel Ukrainian and join EU, when Putin just doesn't care about papy Biden, Macron and bald German. After Crimea, Putin wants black sea. Biden wanted to play strong to hide covid lost war for US, but he can't compete with Putin. He shouldn't forget US lost all wars since 1945 , even wars usually make US rich, when lives have not much value.You do know that about 60% of Donbass is still controlled by Ukraine right? The Russian backed area does include the 3 largest cities, but is still maybe only 40% of the area, and Donbass do have more Ukrainians than Russians. It's an area with over 6 million people. And now Russia wants to take over the remainder of Donbass? Full of trenches. That by itself will get extremely bloody.

Pistons
02-22-22, 15:51
Come on man, it's all good. Kamala Harris was in Europe to make diplomacy work in the Russia-Ukraine conflict. She's the best for this, don't you know? LOL.

https://www.bostonherald.com/2022/02/19/curley-dont-worry-ukraine-border-czar-kamala-harris-is-on-the-case/But they had to do massive response to Miss Marvel. So I'm not sure it counts:

https://insidethemagic.net/2022/01/ms-marvel-controversy-series-delay-reshoot-ct1/

Pistons
02-22-22, 15:54
Yes I forgot war on PlayStation, it was impressive to see like sitting on rockets, but on the field, in Vietnam or Afghanistan, much more difficult. Biden needs war for his in trouble economy, but Putin is stronger than him, not only being in warm in office for whole life. When didn't for Moldavia, but I think EU can help Ukraine. Complicated when part of Dombass want to be Russian and not Ukrainian.Well, when it's game over, it's game over. And then you reset the game.

Gino02
02-22-22, 19:57
But they had to do massive response to Miss Marvel. So I'm not sure it counts:

https://insidethemagic.net/2022/01/ms-marvel-controversy-series-delay-reshoot-ct1/LOL yup it's beyond funny how this US administration is. Followed closely by Germany and France.

Looking at the all around shit-show going on now, more and more I think Trump was the best POTUS in last 20 or even 30 years for not just USA but also for the World! He definitely got inside many peoples' skin with the mean tweets (some of which even I don't agree with), but in the more important areas from Economy to World Peace, he was the most balanced POTUS I have seen in my adult life. He kept Wall Street / main street / balance in check, as well as kept Russia / China / North Korea in check with his weird but effective diplomacy. He didn't know much about how to deal with Covid, but followed reasonable advices from the scientists and pushed for what's practical as opposed to being power hungry and curbing citizens' freedom. Also the only POTUS, like a true leader, didn't take a dime of tax payers' money given to him as salary, neither charging million dollars post-POTUS to speak at seminars like Obama and Clinton does.

Let's acknowledge the value of freedom to our FKK mongering life, and act accordingly. Amen!

Escape Artist
02-22-22, 21:03
Sure it's not the same everywhere, but you don't know a single bit regarding the Romanian and Bulgarian business models in Europe. That much is clear.Probably not as much as mr I have super secret access to privilege information despite having zero social awareness.

But cost is cost and shared resources are there regardless of entries, which have not increased for the girls. Hence not the reason for price increases. Simple logic.

Sirioja
02-22-22, 22:10
You do know that about 60% of Donbass is still controlled by Ukraine right? The Russian backed area does include the 3 largest cities, but is still maybe only 40% of the area, and Donbass do have more Ukrainians than Russians. It's an area with over 6 million people. And now Russia wants to take over the remainder of Donbass? Full of trenches. That by itself will get extremely bloody.I hate Putin for what he was and remains, but he played good chess attracting many Donbass who feel Russian. Yes, not all Donbass, but Donetsk is the most important. He already did with part of Moldavia and Crimea. He is strong for nerves war. I think he dreams to rebuild CCCP, reminding him when he was young at KGB.

Sirioja
02-22-22, 22:22
13 Feb: EA, you have no clue to go to this club now, it's a bad time to visit.

18 Feb: How can the club be great with bad casting.

21 Feb: OMG best casting ever..Your eternal problem is you tell about what you don't know, same than on bicycle. When they told 6 was better before, I don't agree when better casting since 2021 than before covid, when some girls moved to 6 when their club was closed. Escape / Takedown / Mursenary found average casting, I found interesting casting on a Saturday when I think as a great professional he visited on low casting days and girls are just returning now like Valentina and Ramona, you know them? Same, he managed to get CBJ, when I never experienced at 6. We don't all experience same, but how many times did you visit 6 and Sharks to know? When not only Globe.

Sirioja
02-22-22, 22:26
Did she send you to fuck with Bilbo? I am actually quite well aware of The Lord of the Rings. But sorry to enlighten you with yet another fact of the day, however the stalker is named Gollum. Maybe it was him you fantasized about during the act?When obsession since 2013 turned to delirium for a nobody about weekly first choice as long I wanted.

Escape Artist
02-22-22, 23:55
Yes I forgot war on PlayStation, it was impressive to see like sitting on rockets, but on the field, in Vietnam or Afghanistan, much more difficult. Biden needs war for his in trouble economy, but Putin is stronger than him, not only being in warm in office for whole life. When didn't for Moldavia, but I think EU can help Ukraine. Complicated when part of Dombass want to be Russian and not Ukrainian.So Iraq was a "PlayStation war" not fought in the field but Afghanistan, a war fought by special forces and drones, was not. Hmmm.

And again tell me how the French fared against Vietnam again?

You using the same logic that criticized going to cheap clubs which you found yourself at the very same clubs weeks before and weeks after I went? So strange. Your logic is compromised by your own illogical emotions.

Pistons
02-23-22, 03:56
But they had to do massive response to Miss Marvel. So I'm not sure it counts:

https://insidethemagic.net/2022/01/ms-marvel-controversy-series-delay-reshoot-ct1/Not response. Reshoots. Autocorrect is my biggest enemy sometimes.

Pistons
02-23-22, 04:01
Probably not as much as mr I have super secret access to privilege information despite having zero social awareness.

But cost is cost and shared resources are there regardless of entries, which have not increased for the girls. Hence not the reason for price increases. Simple logic.I know you are simple. But the real world is not so much so.

When the average number of customers and their expenditures fall, their percentage of income spent on entry fees rise.

Pistons
02-23-22, 04:06
When obsession since 2013 turned to delirium for a nobody about weekly first choice as long I wanted.He knows that Escape Artist is our Gollum (hence the name), so he is just rewriting the narrative.

Escape Artist
02-23-22, 04:54
I know you are simple. But the real world is not so much so.

When the average number of customers and their expenditures fall, their percentage of income spent on entry fees rise.Euphemistically speaking, the English used here is logically unclear at best. Simply putting it, it's more likely the English used here is represented by a dog licking its own asshole.

Neurosynth
02-23-22, 05:07
Did I ever ask you money for my life? When I save from no escorts and when I love so much to speed drive. Yesterday when I woke up at 6 am, I had to resist so much at 6 NL just on border, when Germany called me. What do you think I did at closing 1 am under rain and in strong wind, really needing 2 hands, fighting with bad electronics quattro, sweating more than when I climb Zoncolan under 35 degrees. Hessen won't be for you, no rules there, like at Cleo. You have to be able to get from girls. You can't go to complain on desk like at Globe or Bruggen or LR, but make the game more interesting for ability to get. I never told full of models, but some girls at Sharks are prettier than now Globe girls, Beatrice Sharks now Natalia Globe was not one of the prettiest for me, when my best, most elegant and interesting for woman in bed was always for 100/60 for our 7 rooms on 2021. I wish at least You noticed the fall for girls quality at Globe when still same expensive, reason why from more than 10 visits per year and even not far on 2020 , but only 2 on 2021 , when Globe is now behind Cleo for me, less interesting for girls, and far behind Sharks or even 6 where I couldn't miss 178 bare feet on the floor supermodel with curvy ass new Mira. Ro who turned so passionate in bed under my taking care of her, passionate kisser coming to kiss again and again, drinking seminal liquid because she excited me with her becoming hard nipples on DATY, but not using paper, but putting all in her mouth and in DT and coming to really deeply kiss me. You don't find anymore this freshness at Globe. Of course, no silicon and no tattoo, fresh full natural. Yes, at Globe you don't see really uglies when Sylvana at Sharks, but except Sofia and Adriana for her freshness, not many real beauties. If you put Miss Sharks with light make up on pole podium, it would be riot at Globe. And she was so fresh in bed when she arrived from a German private. Unfortunately, she lost her freshness for sex even I know she tried her best to please me, reason why I had 12 rooms with her in about 3 months, twice on day at start when she was wow fresh. For only 100 or 150/60. Why to pay more expensive for lower quality and not only about girls but club, rooms. With money saved, I can pay gas and tires. Unfortunately, when I fought so much for on 2014/2015 to work as independent for my ex company and business relations, but after 2 years, covid stole my free time, because in France now, most of companies miss high efficient experts to make money, when I never claimed in FKK but I m paid for in my job and median Zurich salary 8000 CHF? Never impressed me, to solve what others are not able to, and are afraid we go to others, so I won't have anymore for a while same freedom, but I should not need to ask you money for all my leisure and kilometers and I m fully sure I won't need money when I will die. Level of studies, higher level than medical in France for me, and your own potential usually make your life, as parents tell children, and I can only thanks mine for all what they gave me. Interesting to feel all claimed business men potential in brothels, just laughable, when I never told to any WG, when many ask me if I'm doctor, from my knowledge of women body, but I learned with my girlfriends with who You learn much more than with prostitutes. Yesterday when I arrived early at 6 , after big breakfast for sporty, had a long warm jacuzzi, usually I don't like, but a 24 yo and not bad looking except hair style NL came with me after his sauna. It was his first time in brothels, he loved foods and wellness, quite good at 6. I took very long time to explain him he was wasting his time and money when he makes less than 2000 per month, he should better find sex friend when he doesn't want girlfriend from NL women expectations and nothing about money, when it would suit me. When he could find Erika or Mira or Bulgarian claimed Aicha or Lizzi or Ramona or even Emma, he wasted 100 with 2 not pretty in kino. When we chat before he left very early, I wonder if he not did, just to feel it was waste of money, when maybe he was not sure to control with a beauty. I wish him to stay away, as I told him, when I think waste of time and money for those who can find prettier and much more clever outside and for more real, but I would feel uncomfortable with a girlfriend looking like my daughter. These clubs are to feel young, like my sports, when tasting freshness, kind of jouvence fountain but money spent, but I prefer than in casino.Please tell me this is conceptual art.

Sirioja
02-23-22, 14:05
So Iraq was a "PlayStation war" not fought in the field but Afghanistan, a war fought by special forces and drones, was not. Hmmm.

And again tell me how the French fared against Vietnam again?

You using the same logic that criticized going to cheap clubs which you found yourself at the very same clubs weeks before and weeks after I went? So strange. Your logic is compromised by your own illogical emotions.My mistake for Irak when I remember impressive images of rockets going to shoot, but I agree also in desert. My meaning was when Biden seems to need war and I didn't think he is like Trump, but he should remember all defeats and mercenary Putin is stronger than him. Ukraine just need EU protection but can t help Donetsk who feel Russian to join Putin. About clubs, there are RTC, cheap clubs like Gold or Velbert where I had and still great girls, Bab, 6, Finca and World which officially increased rate, known upselling like Oase or Palace, other clubs, and Sharks where no rules and girls don t ask same to all of us, but when I love my 40 yo woman for 80/60 and I could pay more expensive for her, I think new rates spreading at Sharks and validated by Germans when they had painful balls under lockdown, may attract some beauties like on 2021 and I prefer to pay 150/60 for beauties than 100/60 for average looks or than 260/60 at Globe when no Miss Sharks look at Globe. I didn't learn grocery at school, I think my parents fed me with quality I m used to. I prefer less, but quality, rather than quantity of average. Normal for me a Vanquish which is a masterpiece worth more expensive than a VW polo I saw ponytail Globe boss driving on last Summer when I saw him before with Lamborghini. But each one can choose what to spend. On Saturday, when 24 yo NL told me he made less than 2000 € per month, I told him: find a girl outside, stay away, You will be broke. Maybe why he chose 2 very average in kino, rather than a beauty, maybe not to feel need to return when he doesn't have money to be a regular, when I remember July 2014 with 14 1 hour meetings with Amour Russe escorts on week days after job and my week ends at Oase or World, for more than 2 months salary for him, when I manage with money I make, I don t racket like Swiss administration, and won t need anymore when I will be dead.

Pistons
02-23-22, 18:20
Euphemistically speaking, the English used here is logically unclear at best. Simply putting it, it's more likely the English used here is represented by a dog licking its own asshole.I would also place you below a dogs asshole on the food chain. As well as on the intelligence ladder.

Escape Artist
02-23-22, 22:57
I would also place you below a dogs asshole on the food chain. As well as on the intelligence ladder.You put a dog's asshole on the food chain? Weird.

BigBuddy69
02-24-22, 08:01
You put a dog's asshole on the food chain? Weird.That's because he swallows the food with his ass.

Pistons
02-24-22, 11:21
You put a dog's asshole on the food chain? Weird.Ever hear of bugs who feast of feces? Like the dirt beetle?

Escape Artist
02-24-22, 16:18
Ever hear of bugs who feast of feces? Like the dirt beetle?There are dung beetles.

Never heard of anything that eat dog assholes. "Eating ass", gross.

Sirioja
02-25-22, 06:13
Yes Biden needs war for his in trouble economy, but Putin is stronger than him, not only being in warm in office for whole life. When didn't for Moldavia, but I think EU can help Ukraine. Complicated when part of Dombass want to be Russian and not Ukrainian.Putin was clever to wait for after Olympics, but when he and Russians are proud and love sports, I wish sports will treat them isolating them like peste disease, and support Ukraine when complex Donbass is not Kiev nor Odessa.

PumDiPum
02-25-22, 13:27
About 36 million Germans don't have the booster jab.

The completely clean control group is still huge with about 20 million people. (including about 4 million children under 5 yo).

But the health care system still need protection!

Pistons
02-25-22, 15:02
There are dung beetles.

Never heard of anything that eat dog assholes. "Eating ass", gross.I know you are just trying to hide your vulgar sides. It doesn't matter who hears about it.

Pistons
02-25-22, 15:15
That's because he swallows the food with his ass.Right, we all know this is how you do it:

https://youtu.be/eyAi7EJvXlE (from 1:23) (continues in part 3/9).

And that is how we see all that crap from you here on the forum.

Escape Artist
02-25-22, 17:23
I know you are just trying to hide your vulgar sides. It doesn't matter who hears about it.Apparently the wordplay ability of this one stops at the lowly pun.

Sirioja
02-25-22, 20:40
May have many free Ukrainian women, when guys from 18 to 60 are asked to fight versus Tsar Putin who smells bad Ukrainian deaths. Maybe he should remember about Lenine after Nicolaî 2.

PaulInZurich
02-26-22, 02:16
And that is how we see all that crap from you here on the forum.You hear different voices in your head again?

Sirioja
02-26-22, 10:17
Putin was clever to wait for after Olympics, but when he and Russians are proud and love sports, I wish sports will treat them isolating them like peste disease, and support Ukraine when complex Donbass is not Kiev nor Odessa.Shame on China supporting dirty tsar smelling blood Putin who may be frustrated his sputnik V was not a success, even in Russia. We should isolate China like Russia, when China is lies, low quality and pollution, a danger for EU.

Pistons
02-26-22, 15:07
You hear different voices in your head again?Indeed I do. When two different people talk, I hear two different voices.

Do you only hear one voice in such a situation? And if so, which ones voice do you hear?

Pistons
02-26-22, 23:48
Apparently the wordplay ability of this one stops at the lowly pun.It is good how you feel like you need to point it out every time you try to be funny. I usually laugh the moment someone say 'I am trying to be funny'.

Escape Artist
02-27-22, 00:14
Indeed I do. When two different people talk, I hear two different voices.

Do you only hear one voice in such a situation? And if so, which ones voice do you hear?Considering all of the self declarations of great insight, privileged knowledge, and intelligence, the consistent inability to formulate a response that suggests we're speaking with someone capable of comedic wit, having pertinent social standing, or much less elite intelligence is profoundly yet dependably underwhelming.

Pistons
02-27-22, 00:23
Escape Artist, BigB, PiZ:

I found a solution to your problems. They are a bunch of products launched by this New Zealand company Schaeffers.

https://youtu.be/tbazGVrbN-g