PDA

View Full Version : Rants and WTF are you talking about and Coronavirus!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48

Escape Artist
02-27-22, 03:00
Escape Artist, BigB, PiZ:

I found a solution to your problems. They are a bunch of products launched by this New Zealand company Schaeffers.

https://youtu.be/tbazGVrbN-gFound a solution to yours.

Escape Artist
02-27-22, 16:36
But everybody should be able to think with own brain, not only following the sheeps.This has to be the dumbest post of them all. The whole point of this forum is to gather information about hookers based on other people's reports. Only this doofus tries to stroke his own ego with this some prideful ego shit.

Another person writes a review, reader takes that information and makes use of it. That's how hooker forums work. Moron.

Pistons
02-27-22, 20:01
Found a solution to yours.Interesting. Can you exemplify how to do that in a video for us?

Escape Artist
02-27-22, 21:57
Interesting. Can you exemplify how to do that in a video for us?As predicted, consistently underwhelming.

AMonger123
02-28-22, 15:02
Sorry if I'm posting in wrong place. I'm flying from Turkey to USA in coming weeks. Want to visit an FKK in Europe on the way. I can schedule the stop anywhere. Now with the covid rules, is Germany still my best place for FKK experience and would you rather recommend Sharks or rather another club? Thanks.

Sirioja
02-28-22, 22:11
Sorry if I'm posting in wrong place. I'm flying from Turkey to USA in coming weeks. Want to visit an FKK in Europe on the way. I can schedule the stop anywhere. Now with the covid rules, is Germany still my best place for FKK experience and would you rather recommend Sharks or rather another club? Thanks.Sharks is not at best right now.

Escape Artist
02-28-22, 23:01
One can't help but think that the conflict in Ukraine would have been quickly squashed l if the NATO Secretary General wasn't a Norwegian who loves getting reach-arounds from Putin from far across the peninsula.

Escape Artist
03-01-22, 00:48
Sorry if I'm posting in wrong place. I'm flying from Turkey to USA in coming weeks. Want to visit an FKK in Europe on the way. I can schedule the stop anywhere. Now with the covid rules, is Germany still my best place for FKK experience and would you rather recommend Sharks or rather another club? Thanks.For now, Germany and Sharks would be easy as long as you're double vaxxed. Test at door if not boostered. Might get even easier in the coming weeks as nations are dropping restrictions.

Austria and Switzerland might be even easier. By this weekend, no vaccination restrictions for visitors in Austria, just negative test.

Various people will have their opinions regarding the best place to visit. Without knowing your specific tastes, simple statistics say the biggest line up will give a better chance of finding a girl for your tastes. The biggest line up at the moment is Sharks. Please don't grossly overpay as girls are pushing increased prices. If paying a higher rate, at least get an extra like cum in mouth / face or anal.

Escape Artist
03-01-22, 04:15
Omicron's pretty much over. Final surge, unimpressive even with the entire western hemisphere basically wide open through it.

FKK land never saw much of it.

I was right. Sirioja was wrong. Boom. Suck it Baby Trebek.

Sirioja
03-01-22, 23:41
Omicron's pretty much over. Final surge, unimpressive even with the entire western hemisphere basically wide open through it.

I was right. Sirioja was wrong. Boom. Suck it Baby Trebek.Yes, Hong Kong is now under Omicron. Nearly 1 million deaths in US from covid, 100000 under Omicron on 2022, reason why Biden needs war, to make forget. So right, like for vaccine stopping spreading.

Sirioja
03-01-22, 23:45
This has to be the dumbest post of them all. The whole point of this forum is to gather information about hookers based on other people's reports. Only this doofus tries to stroke his own ego with this some prideful ego shit.

Another person writes a review, reader takes that information and makes use of it. That's how hooker forums work. Moron.I was never a good sheep, I so much prefer to make myself my own way without needing guys like you.

Pistons
03-02-22, 02:13
One can't help but think that the conflict in Ukraine would have been quickly squashed l if the NATO Secretary General wasn't a Norwegian who loves getting reach-arounds from Putin from far across the peninsula.I heard Schaeffers just came out with a new product now:

Schaeffers Thai Style Caulk.

Please let us know how you would fix those diplomatic holes with your ginormous brain!

But we all know you would only try to fuck up Europe even more by starting a nuclear war.

Pistons
03-02-22, 02:18

I was right. Sirioja was wrong. Boom. Suck it Baby Trebek.I've got omicron as we speak, and to me it sucks even more than delta did, since I got it at a colder month. Delta was just weak. Omicron is just that much more annoying. Only thing that sucked with delta was how it influenced sex and gym afterwards for weeks. Hope omicron doesn't have that.

PaulInZurich
03-02-22, 07:33
Today's free geography lesson: Hong Kong is not in the western hemisphere. You are welcome.

As for the "geopolitical" statements, they are just ridiculous.

PaulInZurich
03-02-22, 07:42
One can't help but think that the conflict in Ukraine would have been quickly squashed l if the NATO Secretary General wasn't a Norwegian who loves getting reach-arounds from Putin from far across the peninsula.I don't think the NATO secretary general has much more than a symbolic role. NATO is 95% USA.

Pistons
03-02-22, 09:06
Oh yeah, the Thai Style Caulk from Schaeffers is in case you have only a tiny hole in your deck.

The idiot microbrains who think the war in Ukraine would be over with a much more rough approach towards Moscow have no idea what they are discussing. Financially is the only thing we can do, and some mild equipment deliveries.

Here is the issue:

Russia don't want to annihilate entire populations in Ukraine. But they can if they need to. Their army is essentially an artillery army, and can lay waste to cities in a pile of rubble in an instant if they have to or are forced to. Grozny, the Chechen capital had over 200 k people. After the Russian artillery was done with it, only 10 k was left alive. And since then the Russian artillery capabilities has only improved, with new weapons, new artillery and new systems. Making it even deadlier. They would even have crushed through the US army easily if there ever was a situation where the superior US airforce was not involved, or where US long range tactical cruiser missiles weren't being used.

The problem now is that it seems like people are thinking the Ukrainian defence is working. It is only working against a soft Russian push to avoid civilian casualties. But they have 26 km of artillery and tanks lined up north of Kiev. The Russian army has barely fired it's first shot so far. They only picked on the Ukrainian cities with toothpicks as of yet.

Any smart leader would leave the Russians with a way out of the situation. No matter how miscalculated it was from the Russians to begin with. Something that wouldn't take away all their pride. Because if you surround a bear from all sides armed with the heaviest artillery and nuclear arsenal in the history of the world, the bear attacks. That's a natural law.

When I am reading Zelensky demands Crimea back as a determinant if Russia leaves, I am starting to wonder if he wants to kill millions of his own people. Just like a certain non European Thai person here on the forum. Total stupidity on Putin level!

Pistons
03-02-22, 09:09
Here is some of the most recently developed Russian artillery which has been seen en masse in Ukraine on the road. Though not being used at all so far.

The TOS-1 MLRS:

https://youtu.be/xGYLgQk5xDo

Escape Artist
03-02-22, 11:37
I was never a good sheep, I so much prefer to make myself my own way without needing guys like you.Then why are you on an FKK forum if not to exchange information about women in the clubs?

DrPoon
03-02-22, 18:49
They know where Z. Is. He posts videos every day at the capital complex and the underground bunker in Kiev. They just need the bunker busting bumbs and to decimate the entire capital neighborhood. After telling all the civilians to get out ASAP. Although President Z. Essentially makes it impossible to kill "civilians" since he gives all civilians Molotov cocktails and government issued fully automatic AK 47's therefore making everyone a combatant. The quicker Z is eliminated the less death and destruction and the safter the world will be from risk of nuclear attacks. Russia needs a buffer zone, just like the Cuban missile crisis, it doesn't want a NATO state on its direct border.

Ukraine has no risk if it disarmed. It is not like Romania or Poland will invade. And a disarmed Ukraine will be a good buffer zone and prevent nuclear war. The "freedom" of people is not important when considering the rest of humanity. They need to stop complaining. Really nobody in the USA is free anyway.

Oh yeah, the Thai Style Caulk from Schaeffers is in case you have only a tiny hole in your deck.

The idiot microbrains who think the war in Ukraine would be over with a much more rough approach towards Moscow have no idea what they are discussing. Financially is the only thing we can do, and some mild equipment deliveries.

Here is the issue:

Russia don't want to annihilate entire populations in Ukraine. But they can if they need to. Their army is essentially an artillery army, and can lay waste to cities in a pile of rubble in an instant if they have to or are forced to. Grozny, the Chechen capital had over 200 k people. After the Russian artillery was done with it, only 10 k was left alive. And since then the Russian artillery capabilities has only improved, with new weapons, new artillery and new systems. Making it even deadlier. They would even have crushed through the US army easily if there ever was a situation where the superior US airforce was not involved, or where US long range tactical cruiser missiles weren't being used.

McAdonis
03-02-22, 19:23
I don't think the NATO secretary general has much more than a symbolic role. NATO is 95% USA.Agree that USA calls the shots in NATO. Germany and France opposed the Iraq invasion, and ofc that went forward. Merkel also opposed Ukraine and Georgia joining NATO. From 2008 article:

As Nato prepares to convene for its annual summit in Bucharest on Wednesday, Angela Merkel’s government made clear that it would veto a US drive to allow both former Soviet republics to join the defence alliance’s membership action plan (Map).

As a result, Nato must now find a formula in its summit communiqué that does not embarrass Georgia and Ukraine but that also avoids angering Russia, which has made clear that it is opposed to Map being offered to the two states.

Ms Merkel had discussed her position with US President George W. Bush, but had not changed her stance in spite of his opposing view. “Mr Bush knows our position,” the spokesman said.

Among the European Union’s larger member states, Germany has been most willing in recent years to take into account Russia’s security worries. German officials were sceptical on Monday about the US view that Nato membership for Georgia and Ukraine would help bring stability and added security to the region.

https://www.ft.com/content/ab8eb6a6-ff44-11dc-b556-000077b07658..

Sirioja
03-02-22, 19:44
Then why are you on an FKK forum if not to exchange information about women in the clubs?Do you think I find my regulars here, or before on Youppie? When so many times I was disappointed by looks when was told about pretty girls and I don't care about not pretty. On last Saturday I met a ex Bruggen NL regular at Sharks visiting for Marta. When I don't plan to return to Sharks on next week end, I will see if his advice is good. At least, we had some same girls. But reading and writing English relax my mind. And I think I give information from real visits.

McAdonis
03-02-22, 19:45
Financially is the only thing we can do, and some mild equipment deliveries.This unprecedented economic retaliation will hurt Russia and Putin. But the effects of that would be less "immediate". My hope is that this will de-escalate sooner.

Clodius1
03-02-22, 19:54
I've got omicron as we speak, and to me it sucks even more than delta did, since I got it at a colder month. Delta was just weak. Omicron is just that much more annoying. Only thing that sucked with delta was how it influenced sex and gym afterwards for weeks. Hope omicron doesn't have that.Got the Rona myself recently and it really kicked my ass. But I will be back in fighting shape for FKK land by late spring. The more trip reports from fellow ice bears, the better. Eye on the prize.

PaulInZurich
03-02-22, 20:26
Russia needs a buffer zone, just like the Cuban missile crisis, it doesn't want a NATO state on its direct border.Yeah, poor Russia. Their neighbours always invading them. Lett's see. 1939 when Poland was already defeated by Nazi Germany, Russia invaded Poland, because what? Poland was a threat? Then Finland with all their might was threatening them, so they invaded Finland. Then Russia was under threat from those huge Baltic countries, so they invaded them as well. Then Romania was really threatening Russia, so they invaded half of Moldova. How about crushing Budapest in 1956, crushing Prague in 1968. Were Hungarians and Czechs armies close to Moscow?

Ukraine has no risk if it disarmed. It is not like Romania or Poland will invade. Disgusting. Of course Romania is not the threat. But Russia invaded them twice since 2014. Ukrainians have every right to defend themselves.

The "freedom" of people is not important when considering the rest of humanity. They need to stop complaining. Really nobody in the USA is free anyway.How about letting the Ukrainians decide about their future. You have no idea what it means to live in an authoritarian state. What freedom exactly are the people in the US missing?

Pistons
03-02-22, 22:21
They know where Z. Is. He posts videos every day at the capital complex and the underground bunker in Kiev. They just need the bunker busting bumbs and to decimate the entire capital neighborhood. After telling all the civilians to get out ASAP. Although President Z. Essentially makes it impossible to kill "civilians" since he gives all civilians Molotov cocktails and government issued fully automatic AK 47's therefore making everyone a combatant. The quicker Z is eliminated the less death and destruction and the safter the world will be from risk of nuclear attacks. Russia needs a buffer zone, just like the Cuban missile crisis, it doesn't want a NATO state on its direct border.

Ukraine has no risk if it disarmed. It is not like Romania or Poland will invade. And a disarmed Ukraine will be a good buffer zone and prevent nuclear war. The "freedom" of people is not important when considering the rest of humanity. They need to stop complaining. Really nobody in the USA is free anyway.Bad leaders from either side. I can't say I trust Z's motifs the way he argues and make demands. I rather trust the Klitchko brothers. Z really hide in a bunker? I have a female friend in Kiev who isn't even hiding at all. And Z is supposed to be the man? No, it's all propaganda. Vitaly Klitschko and his brother are the real leaders in the conflict.

When that is said, if someone in Moscow managed to take out Putin, that would potentially be even luckier for the rest of us. He is in so much deep shit at the moment due to no one daring to oppose him other than the brain molested Chechen leader, that there is no way of telling what he'll do. And god forbid if he starts to listen even more to that Chechen guy. Then we are all dead. He really want everyone to follow him to hell. And with Putin in such deep shit, he is mentally getting close to that point as well. At least one of those two needs to go. Bad influencer, or the insane leaders.

If this runs for 2 more weeks I bet nukes will be used. And that doesn't even have to land on Ukraine. Could land in USA for that matter.

Pistons
03-02-22, 22:31
I do admire the Ukrainians for fighting back though. Laying down their guns would be acts of cowardice. But they somehow has to give the Russians a diplomatic route back out. That's the difficult part. Especially since the calculations by Putin has been so off. He is losing so much face back home. It's like Poker, and he is already in too deep.

Ararat
03-02-22, 23:59
I do admire the Ukrainians for fighting back though. Laying down their guns would be acts of cowardice. But they somehow has to give the Russians a diplomatic route back out. That's the difficult part. Especially since the calculations by Putin has been so off. He is losing so much face back home. It's like Poker, and he is already in too deep.Oh no, don't go breaking old Vladimir's heart by resisting. You know you won't like it.

Maybe it's time for someone else in Russia to be in charge.

DrPoon
03-03-22, 01:26
Yeah, poor Russia. Their neighbours always invading them. Lett's see. 1939 when Poland was already defeated by Nazi Germany, Russia invaded Poland, because what? Poland was a threat? Then Finland with all their might was threatening them, so they invaded Finland. Then Russia was under threat from those huge Baltic countries, so they invaded them as well. Then Romania was really threatening Russia, so they invaded half of Moldova. How about crushing Budapest in 1956, crushing Prague in 1968. Were Hungarians and Czechs armies close to Moscow?

Disgusting. Of course Romania is not the threat. But Russia invaded them twice since 2014. Ukrainians have every right to defend themselves.

How about letting the Ukrainians decide about their future. You have no idea what it means to live in an authoritarian state. What freedom exactly are the people in the US missing?The USA is an authoritarian state. For example, nobody in the USA can legally have the fully automatic AK 47's that are given out for free in the Ukraine. Those need an ATF tax stamp which costs thousands more than the gun itself and background check and are banned from production and importation. People in the USA are misssing sex freedom and there are more men than women in the USA there is a private prison system which people are imprisoned for profit. There are tons of AfroAmerican gangsters ready to rob and shoot you in the USA. Finally, the government of the USA can legally kill you through capital punishment unlike Russia which abolished capital punishment. Moreover the court system has ruled it doesn't care if you are actually innocent, all it needs is your defense attorney to fail to object or the prosecutor to fail to disclose exculpatory evidence and then you can be legally killed by the government or imprisoned your entire life. There are no homeless in Russia. They can all live in huge apartment complexes whereas tons of homeless in the USA.

This could be a plot by the climate change activists: so after the nuclear fallout Europe's latitude will be at -80 degrees see, the USA's latitude will be at -70 degrees see, and the Equator will be at -20 degrees see.

And it is just a matter of time before some Ukrainians sell some Javelin missles to Al Qaida, ISIS, or Palestinian terrorists and they are used to blow up tanks in Palestine. Then all the people in the USA government will see their mistakes.

The fact is the Russia is a nuclear superpower and the best person for stability is its current leader, any attempts to destabilize Russia will probably end up with a worse result and nuclear weapons not properly supervised. Also note that Russian nuclear doctrine allows tactical nuclear weapons if its state is threatened by conventional warfare, and likely a tactical nuclear strike could be authorized by Russia against non nuclear countries such as Poland on the bet that NATO will not retaliate with nuclear weapons. Russia will not send missles to the UK or France since it knows a direct retaliation will occur. Poland gave Ukraine 30 fighter jets and will allow its airspace and runways to be used and this is very, very dangerous.

Pistons
03-03-22, 07:17
Oh no, don't go breaking old Vladimir's heart by resisting. You know you won't like it.

Maybe it's time for someone else in Russia to be in charge.Oh most definitely that would be the best outcome.

Pistons
03-03-22, 07:22
DrPoon: it is quite the statement to say that only the Putin regime can handle protecting their nuclear arsenal. That is wishful thinking. When that is said, I think Russia should be more concerned about China 20 years from now than Nato.

Pistons
03-03-22, 07:31
Dr. Poon: you do have a great point in regards to anti sex laws. And its a side effect of USA turning soft. The US ground forces being almost non existential. And even if they still have lots of ground forces, they won't see much deployment because of feminists at home who are scared to find their sons in bodybags.

Just like the weak Swedish who were weak during 2 ww when they didn't stand up to nazi Germany and tried to be neutral. And now evenly weak as they yet again are holding the most neutral stance in all of Europe. What a pussy country run by the biggest feminazies in the world, where anti-sex is law, and where all the local women get sexually aroused by foreign invading men: The Stockholm Syndrome.

And that can be seen reflected in their defence policy.

Sodoma and Gomorra might just happen again.

BigBuddy69
03-03-22, 09:55
You should stop watching Russia today.

Sirioja
03-03-22, 14:13
The USA is an authoritarian state. For example, nobody in the USA can legally have the fully automatic AK 47's that are given out for free in the Ukraine. Those need an ATF tax stamp which costs thousands more than the gun itself and background check and are banned from production and importation. People in the USA are misssing sex freedom and there are more men than women in the USA there is a private prison system which people are imprisoned for profit. There are tons of AfroAmerican gangsters ready to rob and shoot you in the USA. Finally, the government of the USA can legally kill you through capital punishment unlike Russia which abolished capital punishment. Moreover the court system has ruled it doesn't care if you are actually innocent, all it needs is your defense attorney to fail to object or the prosecutor to fail to disclose exculpatory evidence and then you can be legally killed by the government or imprisoned your entire life. There are no homeless in Russia. They can all live in huge apartment complexes whereas tons of homeless in the USA..Why to have weapon war or even a gun? Do You plan to find courage to help Ukrainians? On some of my jobs missions, I was under our CRS army protection, but when I finished to close for drugs traffic dealers in early morning, when I informed them to leave before, CRS left, but I didn't because I had more to do and they knew my RS500 on parking, when was only one. Only 10 yo little boys showed me their gun in school bag and I told them: your present for Christmas? Sometimes in FKK at 5 am, I m the only one not Balkanian when some drunk among them and even on parking, I never felt to need.

When I love Russia and learned Russian, my parents thinking I was crazy or communist when it was when the wall, but even he gave them pride again, but Putin is a shame and not only about Ukraine, but killing journalists or other free minds. Unfortunately, Russian population is not open minded, when would be time to inform them about reality, then he could have same end than Ceaucescu when he is kind of twin. All hackers have to inform Russians, their new Tsar is so dirty and smelling bad from blood, lying to them since so many years, when they could have much better life if they got rid of him, crazy paranoiac. Fortunately, not anymore crazy golfer on the other side, to play with red button. I can only support poor Ukrainians when I much prefer Russia for the country.

Pistons
03-03-22, 22:18
You should stop watching Russia today.I only follow independant Telegram groups. Any news channel is biassed. In this situation especially the Russians ofcourse considering how Putin is in a deep commucation shithole where his own people would revolt if they got enough neutral information.

But what would you do with a madman who has tons of nukes ready? And who knows he fucked up royally without a sane way of retreat that would save face at home? It's all poker. And a bit of chess. Would be ridiculous if he got some of these 'brilliant' ideas from Karjakin or some of the other chess players on his strategy group though.

You probably didn't respond to me here. I don't know. You never were good at anything comming out of your mouth.

PaulInZurich
03-03-22, 22:58
This could be a plot by the climate change activists: so after the nuclear fallout Europe's latitude will be at -80 degrees see, the USA's latitude will be at -70 degrees see, and the Equator will be at -20 degrees see.Quick, somebody should take the nukes away from Greta Thunberg. Your post is very high up in the list of insane posts.

PaulInZurich
03-03-22, 23:05
The USA is an authoritarian state. For example, nobody in the USA can legally have the fully automatic AK 47's that are given out for free in the Ukraine. Those need an ATF tax stamp which costs thousands more than the gun itself and background check and are banned from production and importation. Ah, if only you would try to inform yourself. In Russia you can get a firearm license only after passing gun safety classes, a federal test and a background check. The first five years you are limited to guns with low muzzle energy (smooth bore firearms or pneumatic weapons). Full auto guns and magazines with capacity of more than 10 are prohibited. So much freedom in Russia.

Would you be satisfied with a AK with full auto capabilities? Why stop there? Why not a machine gun like an MG 3? Heck why not a 50 cal BMG?

BigBuddy69
03-03-22, 23:11
That's 'coming' and 'GommoraH' maybe sometimes 'GommorHa' now I answer you.

Pistons
03-04-22, 04:03
That's 'coming' and 'GommoraH' maybe sometimes 'GommorHa' now I answer you.You are as intelligent as a goldfish, and as slim as jabba the Hut. Anything else you wanted to state? Oh, you need to spend 10 hours googling first?

Pistons
03-04-22, 04:09
Plenty of language where it's written as Gomorra. Including my own, French, German, Italian. Etc I got lazy at googling for more. Only one I found with H in it was English. So who cares?

Sirioja
03-04-22, 05:40
I only follow independant Telegram groups. Any news channel is biassed. In this situation especially the Russians ofcourse considering how Putin is in a deep commucation shithole where his own people would revolt if they got enough neutral information.

But what would you do with a madman who has tons of nukes ready? And who knows he fucked up royally without a sane way of retreat that would save face at home? It's all poker. And a bit of chess. Would be ridiculous if he got some of these 'brilliant' ideas from Karjakin or some of the other chess players on his strategy group though.

You probably didn't respond to me here. I don't know. You never were good at anything comming out of your mouth.When our world have to get rid of dangerous crazy paranoiac megaloman dirty smelling blood Putin, I always told Russians I met who he is when he saw falling his world with the wall, only Russian population can get rid of him, like did Romanians with Ceaucescu. When they are not open minded, but now with cyber war which is more efficient than weapons, world have to send the truth to Russians, even Donbass is very complex with many who want to be Russian, but Odessa, Kviv, Georgia, Moldavia don t want to be Russian. I wish Klischko will be able to save Kiev, when Putin claims to love sport, but the world except China decided to isolate him and Russians when he dirty them. Ukrainians are example for courage.

BigBuddy69
03-04-22, 14:50
I forgot: it's 'biaSed'. You had more time to pass the exams because of your dyslexia?

BigBuddy69
03-04-22, 17:07
Plenty of language where it's written as Gomorra. Including my own, French, German, Italian. Etc I got lazy at googling for more. Only one I found with H in it was English. So who cares?Once again you're wrong. In French it's 'Gomorrhe'. Do you check what you write from time to time?

Turgid
03-04-22, 17:22
...... In this situation especially the Russians ofcourse considering how Putin is in a deep commucation shithole where his own people would revolt if they got enough neutral information......What is causing people to think that Putin is acting on his own? He has huge support in Russia for Russia's incursion into Ukraine.

Escape Artist
03-04-22, 20:34
Agree that USA calls the shots in NATO. Germany and France opposed the Iraq invasion, and ofc that went forward. Merkel also opposed Ukraine and Georgia joining NATO. From 2008 article:Why do I get the feeling that's no longer the case? After 4 years of Trump pulling away and Biden not really doing anything to undo the Trump stance, it feels more like France and UK have stepped into leadership roles. Still, dumb Nord.

DrPoon
03-04-22, 21:03
Vladimir P. Is giving his soldiers $40,000 USD equivalent to any injured soldier. So this seems to be a much better deal than the Ukrainian rates of zero dollars.

Probably some of them will be going to FKK to use their winnings.

Comrade P indicates that the Ukrainians are nationalist neo Nazis and that everything is going as planned. And that Ukraine was created and part of Russia since the Soviet era and Ukrainians and Russians are the same people.

Pistons
03-04-22, 21:47
Once again you're wrong. In French it's 'Gomorrhe'. Do you check what you write from time to time?Reverse context tells me in French Gomorra is being used 4/9 times. Gomorre is used 1/9 times and Gomorrhe used 4/9 times. So the majority is not using any h.

Pistons
03-04-22, 21:49
We all know French is irrelevant anyway. But in Spanish it's Gomorra again.

Sirioja
03-04-22, 22:00
What is causing people to think that Putin is acting on his own? He has huge support in Russia for Russia's incursion into Ukraine.Not huge support, but his lies and fake news on Russian medias he controls. In France, we now catch his friends boats or houses. When crazy dirty dictator knows he lost the war when he may get Ukraine land but never Ukrainians who hate him to kill their children, the world have now to isolate and put Russians in starvation, to force them to open their blind eyes and to riot and cut his head, when Russians would have much better life without their hands full of blood dictator. He is a shameful ready for anything, even exploding nuclear factory, but just a loser with his army with rockets which don't explode or missing gas for vehicles or guys who don't know what they come for in Ukraine. A shame for wonderful Russia.

Pistons
03-05-22, 04:30
What is causing people to think that Putin is acting on his own? He has huge support in Russia for Russia's incursion into Ukraine.Quoting me there doesn't make much sense. I already mentioned he is using some chess players in a think tank. And he got mad at some of these Russian think tank people who fucked up. But he does have the final word.

Pistons
03-05-22, 04:33
What is causing people to think that Putin is acting on his own? He has huge support in Russia for Russia's incursion into Ukraine.But its not the people. It's never the people. Wars are always due to small elites on both sides. Some of whom are responsible for propaganda issues etc.

DrPoon
03-05-22, 04:36
1.2 million women have been reported to have fled Ukraine. Three years are given to live in the EU so hopefully some will make their way to Deutschland.

Sirioja
03-05-22, 05:40
Vladimir P. Is giving his soldiers $40,000 USD equivalent to any injured soldier. So this seems to be a much better deal than the Ukrainian rates of zero dollars.

Probably some of them will be going to FKK to use their winnings.

Comrade P indicates that the Ukrainians are nationalist neo Nazis and that everything is going as planned. And that Ukraine was created and part of Russia since the Soviet era and Ukrainians and Russians are the same people.I heard Russian speaking guys in FKK, I remember at World on end of July 2014. Ukraine like Georgia, Crimea were in USSR and crazy dirty dictator wants again. He was instructed by KGB behind the wall. Many Russians and Ukrainians are married and have children. Ukrainians now hate Putin, his loss.

BigBuddy69
03-05-22, 09:19
1.2 million women have been reported to have fled Ukraine. Three years are given to live in the EU so hopefully some will make their way to Deutschland.Actually that's one million of refugees, and among them there are many children. Like Pistons, you have some understanding problems?

BigBuddy69
03-05-22, 09:21
Source: https://media.unhcr.org/Share/4eu0s436c42f6u8qx041t5bxpf1nsq40?FR_=1&W=1536&H=711#_ga=2. 262793356.142543770. 1646468244-1035245772.1646468244.

BigBuddy69
03-05-22, 09:36
Reverse context tells me in French Gomorra is being used 4/9 times. Gomorre is used 1/9 times and Gomorrhe used 4/9 times. So the majority is not using any h.Larousse (famous French dictionary) :

https://www.larousse.fr/encyclopedie/ville/Sodome/144672

Marcel Proust and Jean Giraudoux (famous french writers) :

https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sodome_et_Gomorrhe_(Proust).

https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sodome_et_Gomorrhe_(Giraudoux).

They all think otherwise.

Once again, like 99 % of the serial posters here, you're spewing bullshits and constantly embarrassing yourself.

Sirioja
03-05-22, 11:33
Not huge support, but his lies and fake news on Russian medias he controls. In France, we now catch his friends boats or houses. When crazy dirty dictator knows he lost the war when he may get Ukraine land but never Ukrainians who hate him to kill their children, the world have now to isolate and put Russians in starvation, to force them to open their blind eyes and to riot and cut his head, when Russians would have much better life without their hands full of blood dictator. He is a shameful ready for anything, even exploding nuclear factory, but just a loser with his army with rockets which don't explode or missing gas for vehicles or guys who don't know what they come for in Ukraine. A shame for wonderful Russia.France should put Ukrainian refugees in Putin friends caught houses or boats.

Sirioja
03-05-22, 12:02
1.2 million women have been reported to have fled Ukraine. Three years are given to live in the EU so hopefully some will make their way to Deutschland.Women leave their country they love, just to protect their children. Without children don t leave but will make war with men. Ukrainians courage is also to protect Baltics, Poland, Romania, Moldavia, and even Germany who are so weak. If Ukraine fall, then the crazy dictator will keep on to rebuild the wall he was instructed behind. When this is not Russians war but only his own, when we learn in mathematics each problem have at least one solution, just have to be able to find, when dirty crazy tsar dictator is a danger for our world, we have to inform Russians about war killing their brothers when they only hear lies, about possible better life with much more freedom and help them to kill him. Wish isolation, losing their job when France is big employer in Russia, losing money, will make them think and react for revolution getting rid of their crazy. If they are not able, then bigger danger than covid.

Turgid
03-05-22, 15:24
Why do I get the feeling that's no longer the case? After 4 years of Trump pulling away and Biden not really doing anything to undo the Trump stance, it feels more like France and UK have stepped into leadership roles. Still, dumb Nord.Trump concentrated on fighting China, Biden is focused on fighting Russia.

DrPoon
03-05-22, 22:15
Women leave their country they love, just to protect their children. Without children don t leave but will make war with men. Ukrainians courage is also to protect Baltics, Poland, Romania, Moldavia, and even Germany who are so weak. If Ukraine fall, then the crazy dictator will keep on to rebuild the wall he was instructed behind. When this is not Russians war but only his own, when we learn in mathematics each problem have at least one solution, just have to be able to find, when dirty crazy tsar dictator is a danger for our world, we have to inform Russians about war killing their brothers when they only hear lies, about possible better life with much more freedom and help them to kill him. Wish isolation, losing their job when France is big employer in Russia, losing money, will make them think and react for revolution getting rid of their crazy. If they are not able, then bigger danger than covid.In the USA Civil War the Southern part of the USA tried to become independent similar to Ukraine tried to be independent and the Northern Union USA killed all the fighters in the Southern USA in order to keep the USA united. So the civil war that the USA opposes in Ukraine is nothing that the USA hasn't engaged in previously.

Pistons
03-05-22, 23:21
Once again, like 99 % of the serial posters here, you're spewing bullshits and constantly embarrassing yourself.If I was you, I would hang myself. Reverse context looks at the French bible.

DrPoon
03-06-22, 01:16
Trump concentrated on fighting China, Biden is focused on fighting Russia.Sleepy Joe has been paid more by China than any other donation or salary.

Sirioja
03-06-22, 09:56
I heard Russian speaking guys in FKK, I remember at World on end of July 2014. Ukraine like Georgia, Crimea were in USSR and crazy dirty dictator wants again. He was instructed by KGB behind the wall. Many Russians and Ukrainians are married and have children. Ukrainians now hate Putin, his loss.Again Russian speaking guys on last night in deep Rhur.

BigBuddy69
03-06-22, 15:10
If I was you, I would hang myself. Reverse context looks at the French bible.1 - People with enough education write 'If I were you'.

2 - Here are different translations of the Bible in French:

https://lire.la-bible.net/lecture/genese/19/1 (you can try all the little buttons except the two last ones because it's an English or a Spanish translation).

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Genese+19%3 A1&version=SG21 (use the 4 French translations of course).

It's always 'Gomorrhe', in 11 cases. Care to give us the source of your discovery?

Sirioja
03-06-22, 21:14
Trump concentrated on fighting China, Biden is focused on fighting Russia.When war would help US economy, but on this time, better they stay far.

DrPoon
03-06-22, 22:47
When war would help US economy, but on this time, better they stay far.Financially there is no way the USA can handle a new war. The debt was out of control which lead to stopping the Afghanistan 20 year war and it was cheaper to leave stuff behind than to take it and the USA is struggling to fund Medicare which has tons of old people balooning up, which is why China virus / Covid helps due to killing old people at a minimum medical costs which saves money for Medicare and retirement payments. Moreover, cities across the USA and counties are going bankrupt funding their retirement systems as well.

ShooBree
03-07-22, 00:49
I forgot: it's 'biaSed'. You had more time to pass the exams because of your dyslexia?Your "life" must be really pathetic and boring.

Pistons
03-07-22, 04:26
Care to give us the source of your discovery?It must suck to not be able to find stuff on Google after I twice mentioned where it was.

Doesn't matter what the French says either. In old Greek it was written without an h, and the western languages all seem have tried to use that as the original. In old Hebrew it sounded quite a bit different, so I doubt that was the original the western languages have copied. Where it was named something on A.

But your main problem is that you think I care, when you point you me being lazy at writing here on the forum. But I don't.

And you always try this every time you feel the need to derail.

So, what would you have done in Ukraine?

BigBuddy69
03-07-22, 07:02
https://context.reverso.net/traduction/anglais-francais/gomorrah

You must be talking about this? That's Reverso context, not reverse. This is why I don't like taking too much time checking your sources, you make so many mistakes that it adds more complexity.

'gomorra' refers to a movie, this one: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gomorrah_(film).

'gomorra' is the Italian title.

'gomorre' comes from a sentence with some typos so I guess it's another one.

Do you understand how reverso context works? It's a bot browsing Internet, no one checks what he finds.

So eventually you were wrong, again. You're going to find some other stupid things to say and skip to another subject but everyone here can read that you are constantly spewing bullshit.

Sirioja
03-07-22, 14:34
Financially there is no way the USA can handle a new war. The debt was out of control which lead to stopping the Afghanistan 20 year war and it was cheaper to leave stuff behind than to take it and the USA is struggling to fund Medicare which has tons of old people balooning up, which is why China virus / Covid helps due to killing old people at a minimum medical costs which saves money for Medicare and retirement payments. Moreover, cities across the USA and counties are going bankrupt funding their retirement systems as well.US made good business from wars. Fortunately they got rid of crazy golfer when crazy dictator sleep on red button when he understood he will never get Ukrainians except in Donbass, but just waiting for excuse to press when he knows his future is behind him. Why he also want nuclear factories, to scare the world when he is dirty isolated now or maybe only with China which will send him new virus.

Pistons
03-07-22, 22:18
You're going to find some other stupid things to say and skip to another subject but everyone here can read that you are constantly spewing bullshit.Says the guy who is doing all he can to avoid my initial question, but derailing as hard as he can.

So what would you do in Ukraine. Anyone can look back and see that this was why you started derailing with a name we all know is wrongfully translated into English. And the French are irrelevant and unsure what to translate it into.

You also don't know the difference between a book, a movie and a tv series. The hilarious thing is that 2 out of 3 would be accurate here. Yet you chose the 3rd option.

Pistons
03-07-22, 22:30
BigB: your life is pathetic.

You even admit the French name an Italian book Gomorra without h. Yet you think that is different from another name: The city the book is named after. Still you fail to notice how in English they have are aped even the name of the book by adding the h.

Your life must be so pitiful. And you think other people care. You are genetically unable to be correct about anything. What a lowlife!

Escape Artist
03-08-22, 02:23
https://context.reverso.net/traduction/anglais-francais/gomorrah

You must be talking about this? That's Reverso context, not reverse. This is why I don't like taking too much time checking your sources, you make so many mistakes that it adds more complexity.

'gomorra' refers to a movie, this one: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gomorrah_(film).

'gomorra' is the Italian title.

'gomorre' comes from a sentence with some typos so I guess it's another one.

Do you understand how reverso context works? It's a bot browsing Internet, no one checks what he finds.

So eventually you were wrong, again. You're going to find some other stupid things to say and skip to another subject but everyone here can read that you are constantly spewing bullshit.Once again, you're right, he's wrong. But alas because we engage, he wins you lose. I mean, if you reveal a retarded dork to be just that, what do you gain? It's like beating up a girl in a fight. You're obviously physically superior, but there shouldn't have been any question.

DrPoon
03-08-22, 04:55
US made good business from wars. Fortunately they got rid of crazy golfer when crazy dictator sleep on red button when he understood he will never get Ukrainians except in Donbass, but just waiting for excuse to press when he knows his future is behind him. Why he also want nuclear factories, to scare the world when he is dirty isolated now or maybe only with China which will send him new virus.It is true that the capitalist oligarchs in the USA profit from wars, but the government and the proletariat in the USA are oppressed by paying for wars which the USA oligarchs profit from. The 4 trillion USD infrastructure / pork / bloat plan cannot occur if a war is being paid for it is not possible fiscally.

Pistons
03-08-22, 05:03
Once again, you're right, he's wrong. But alas because we engage, he wins you lose. I mean, if you reveal a retarded dork to be just that, what do you gain? It's like beating up a girl in a fight. You're obviously physically superior, but there shouldn't have been any question.Look up how Gomorra is spelled in old Greek. The original spelling western languages used as a base for the name. We all here understand how BigB just shat his pants like the little baby he is.

Pistons
03-08-22, 05:05
Once again, you're right, he's wrong. But alas because we engage, he wins you lose. I mean, if you reveal a retarded dork to be just that, what do you gain? It's like beating up a girl in a fight. You're obviously physically superior, but there shouldn't have been any question.And you with the 2 cm. What class are you in?

Pistons
03-08-22, 05:48
This has got to sting for the 1st grader with no life BigB. Who only wanted to discuss this topic because he needed a derail:

Gomorra: old Greek, Italian, Spanish, German, Dutch, Portuguese, Norwegian (and the Scandinavian languages).

Sum: 7.

Gomorrah: English.

Sum: 1.

Insecure countries: French. I'll add in the Slavic here as well, as they seem insecure on it also. Yet with no h there:

Sum: 2.

Total score:

7 - 1.

It's like Germany vs Brazil in that world cup semi final.

BigBuddy69
03-08-22, 07:06
Says the guy who is doing all he can to avoid my initial question, but derailing as hard as he can.

So what would you do in Ukraine. Anyone can look back and see that this was why you started derailing with a name we all know is wrongfully translated into English. And the French are irrelevant and unsure what to translate it into.

You also don't know the difference between a book, a movie and a tv series. The hilarious thing is that 2 out of 3 would be accurate here. Yet you chose the 3rd option.Everyone can see that you are embarrassing yourself again.

In Ukraine I would make sure that the Russians capture you and keep you as a prisoner of war. With your permanent nonsensical banter, they would probably retreat.

BigBuddy69
03-08-22, 07:56
Sodoma and Gomorra might just happen again.I forgot: it's 'Sodom' in English. Get a brain. Or use a full Italian sentence (use Google and try to copy the whole sentence, even you can do it).

Neurosynth
03-08-22, 09:54
… if you reveal a retarded dork to be just that…Please don't use "retarded" as an insult. It's a reference to people with a difficult congenital condition through no fault of their own. They have a hard enough lot in life as it is.

Sirioja
03-08-22, 14:36
Says the guy who is doing all he can to avoid my initial question, but derailing as hard as he can.

You also don't know the difference between a book, a movie and a tv series. The hilarious thing is that 2 out of 3 would be accurate here. Yet you chose the 3rd option.Just about Ukraine and I don t think about women running away to come to be fucked in FKK when they left their husband, father of their children and many will be killed by shameful dirty dictator named like this by one who loves Russia and chose to learn Russian when I was only 13 , but not because of him I hate as much as Ukrainians do. Ukrainians are exceptional for resistance, when Russian army is not performing with bad quality materials, and their resistance is protection for Eastern Europe until Berlin which is even weaker than Ukraine, when Georgia, Moldavia, Romania and even Poland have to worry a bit about back to USSR as sang Ringo Star. Of course I wish Ukrainians will resist, when they deserve our respect versus one who gives shame to whole wonderful Russia which need a new Lenine to kill the dirty Tsar dictator controlling all information.

Pistons
03-08-22, 19:21
I forgot: it's 'Sodom' in English. Get a brain. Or use a full Italian sentence (use Google and try to copy the whole sentence, even you can do it).So you gave up on Gomorra? Loser!

Pistons
03-08-22, 19:30
Everyone can see that you are embarrassing yourself again.

In Ukraine I would make sure that the Russians capture you and keep you as a prisoner of war. With your permanent nonsensical banter, they would probably retreat.So I would save the world? I am the solution to all our problems? I suppose I could say thanks. But its you, so I won't.

Pistons
03-08-22, 19:56
I think Russia will soon realize that they fucked up once China becomes their only lifeline and demands parts of Siberia in return. All the territory east of Lake Baikal. That area has so much natural resources that if pressured hard enough by China, it could cause a war between China and Russia. Perhaps nuclear as Russia wouldn't have the manpower.

Sirioja
03-08-22, 22:04
Just about Ukraine and I don t think about women running away to come to be fucked in FKK when they left their husband, father of their children and many will be killed by shameful dirty dictator named like this by one who loves Russia and chose to learn Russian when I was only 13 , but not because of him I hate as much as Ukrainians do. Ukrainians are exceptional for resistance, when Russian army is not performing with bad quality materials, and their resistance is protection for Eastern Europe until Berlin which is even weaker than Ukraine, when Georgia, Moldavia, Romania and even Poland have to worry a bit about back to USSR as sang Ringo Star. Of course I wish Ukrainians will resist, when they deserve our respect versus one who gives shame to whole wonderful Russia which need a new Lenine to kill the dirty Tsar dictator controlling all information.I'm proud some French mercenaries want to go to help courageous Ukrainians versus shameful Putin with his Wagner and Tchetchens.

BigBuddy69
03-09-22, 06:55
So you gave up on Gomorra? Loser!No I didn't. It's 'Gomorrhe' in French and 'gomorrah' in English but since talking to you is like talking to a 8 yo brat overprotected by his alcoholic mommy, I think we're done.

Pistons
03-09-22, 18:51
No I didn't. It's 'Gomorrhe' in French and 'gomorrah' in English but since talking to you is like talking to a 8 yo brat overprotected by his alcoholic mommy, I think we're done.Like Brazil celebrating their 1 goal by Oscar during their humble 7-1 defeat at home. Only for him to soon afterwards move to China and ruin his career.

McAdonis
03-09-22, 20:57
Why do I get the feeling that's no longer the case? After 4 years of Trump pulling away and Biden not really doing anything to undo the Trump stance, it feels more like France and UK have stepped into leadership roles. Still, dumb Nord.While not sanctioned, the Bush administration did bully France, when it did not go along with the Iraq invasion.

When President Bush began looking for ways around a U.N.-sanctioned military action, Chirac warned him: "Don't go it alone." But President Bush did, launching a U.S.-led but not U.N.-sanctioned invasion of Iraq on March 19, 2003.

Just a month later, U.S. officials were drawing up ways to punish France for getting in Washington's way. Measures included trying to exclude France from discussions on how to handle Iraq in the aftermath of the invasion, and not awarding reconstruction contracts to French companies.

By May, Chirac had had enough. Convinced France was the victim of an "organized campaign of disinformation" from within the Bush administration, the government asked its ambassador to the U.S. to write to President Bush to ask him to set the record straight on accusations in the American media coming from "official sources."

The clash soured Franco-American relations for the next several years, but it increased Chirac's profile at home as the French praised him for standing up to what were seen as bullying tactics from Washington.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/jacques-chirac-french-president-who-challenged-us-on-iraq-war-dies-at-86-today-in-paris-2019-09-26/.While Russia deserves primary blame for the invasion, most western media sources will try to pin 100 percent of the blame on Russia. As most things go, there is more nuance. Russophobia and anti-Russian sentiment is at an all-time high, so my fear is that jingoism and nationalism will lead to further warmongering and escalation or protraction of the ongoing human suffering in Ukraine. Anybody who is the least bit sympathetic of Russia or even slightly critical of the US-led western alliance is branded a traitor. I am surprised that this opinion piece in the Guardian was allowed to be published. For the current tragedy in Ukraine, the author attempts to shift a small portion of the blame to the US-led NATO expansion.

The west’s new cold war with Russia has turned hot. Vladimir Putin bears primary responsibility for this latest development, but Nato’s arrogant, tone‐​deaf policy toward Russia over the past quarter‐​century deserves a large share as well. Analysts committed to a US foreign policy of realism and restraint have warned for more than a quarter‐​century that continuing to expand the most powerful military alliance in history toward another major power would not end well. The war in Ukraine provides definitive confirmation that it did not.

Western (especially US) leaders continued to blow through red warning light after a red warning light, however. The Obama administration’s shockingly arrogant meddling in Ukraine’s internal political affairs in 2013 and 2014 to help demonstrators overthrow Ukraine’s elected, pro‐​Russia president was the single most brazen provocation, and it caused tensions to spike. Moscow immediately responded by seizing and annexing Crimea, and a new cold war was underway with a vengeance.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2022/feb/28/nato-expansion-war-russia-ukraine.

Pistons
03-10-22, 01:07
What's up with the aids covid-vaxx link I've been hearing about. Any jabbed persons here been tested recently?

Escape Artist
03-10-22, 03:10
While not sanctioned, the Bush administration did bully France, when it did not go along with the Iraq invasion.

While Russia deserves primary blame for the invasion, most western media sources will try to pin 100 percent of the blame on Russia. As most things go, there is more nuance. Russophobia and anti-Russian sentiment is at an all-time high, so my fear is that jingoism and nationalism will lead to further warmongering and escalation or protraction of the ongoing human suffering in Ukraine. Anybody who is the least bit sympathetic of Russia or even slightly critical of the US-led western alliance is branded a traitor. I am surprised that this opinion piece in the Guardiani was allowed to be published. For the current tragedy in Ukraine, the author attempts to shift a small portion of the blame to the US-led NATO expansion.There is a perspective which paints the West as breaking the promise of not expanding NATO. Baltic-NATO is the representation of Western betrayal to Russia. In the end, does not justify Putin's Fuckery.

Pistons
03-10-22, 04:55
Oh there is no doubt in my mind that the logic behind opening the NATO door to Ukraine is beyond stupid. Sweden and Finland have managed well outside of NATO. And so could Ukraine.

So by not closing the nato door to Ukraine, the west certainly does have some blame.

But EU is different. That's what the Ukrainian people want to join.

Escape Artist
03-10-22, 13:36
What's up with the aids covid-vaxx link I've been hearing about. Any jabbed persons here been tested recently?Your mommy doesn't love you. That's why you need attention by posting deliberately stupid shit meant to get attention. Perhaps the same for Poon.

McAdonis
03-10-22, 14:20
There is a perspective which paints the West as breaking the promise of not expanding NATO. Baltic-NATO is the representation of Western betrayal to Russia. In the end, does not justify Putin's Fuckery.First-off, I am anti-war, so I am against the Russian invasion. In an ideal world, this would have been solved via diplomacy or other means. Russian's security grievances are valid as is Ukraine's sovereignty. Smaller countries are allowed to be sovereign as long as they are aligned strategically with regional powers. In the early 1960's, USA was fine with Cuba being sovereign, but it wanted Castro out, and replaced with a more-US friendly leader, hence their support for the failed US-funded, CIA-backed Bay of Pigs invasion.

If Canada or Mexico suddenly decided to cozy up to Beijing, and Chinese military were stationed in North America, it would not be tolerated. What Canada or Mexico wants then becomes invalid if it conflicts with USA's security interests. And the USA would be justified in punishing Canada or Mexico, whether that be through acts of subversion, economic sanctions, or even militarily.

When USSR got too close to USA, we almost had WW III. JFK began with a naval blockade, but there were plans to escalate further, if a peaceful resolution with Khrushchev could not be found.

On September 13, Kennedy wrote: "If at any time the Communist build-up in Cuba were to endanger or interfere with our security in any way . . . or if Cuba should ever . . . become an offensive military base of significant capacity for the Soviet Union, then this country will do whatever must be done to protect its own security and that of its allies."

https://www.archives.gov/publications/prologue/2002/fall/cuban-missiles.html

In 1962, the Soviet Union had encroached on the U.S. government’s self-defined sphere of influence by installing medium-range nuclear missiles in Cuba, a nation only 90 miles from U.S. shores. The Cuban government had requested the missiles as a deterrent to a U.S. invasion — an invasion that seemed quite possible given the long history of U.S. intervention in Cuban affairs, as well as the 1961 U.S.-sponsored Bay of Pigs invasion.

The Soviet government was amenable to the request because it wanted to reassure its new Cuban ally of its protection. It also felt that missile deployment would even the nuclear balance, for the U.S. government already had deployed nuclear missiles in Turkey, on Russia’s border.

From the U.S. government’s standpoint, the fact the Cuban government had the right to make its own security decisions and that the Soviet government was simply copying U.S. policy in Turkey was of much less significance than its assumption that there could be no compromise when it came to the traditional U.S. sphere of influence in the Caribbean and Latin America.

Thus, President John F. Kennedy ordered a U.S. naval blockade — which he called a “quarantine” — around Cuba, and stated that he would not permit the presence of nuclear missiles on the island. To secure the missile removal, he announced, he would not “shrink” from “worldwide nuclear war.”

Eventually, the intense crisis was resolved. Kennedy and Soviet premier Nikita Khrushchev agreed the U.S.S.R. would remove the missiles from Cuba, while Kennedy pledged not to invade Cuba and to remove the U.S. missiles from Turkey.

Instead of stationing missiles on the borders of both nations, they simply got rid of them. Instead of warring over the status of Cuba, the U.S. government gave up any idea of invasion.

https://www.riverdalepress.com/stories/what-cuban-missile-crisis-teaches-us-about-ukraine,77815

At the time, the U.S. invoked the Monroe Doctrine, first laid out in 1823 and an assertion of American dominance in the Western Hemisphere. U.S. politicians said it gave them a free hand to prevent foreign influence in the Americas.

Although Cuban leader Fidel Castro would have liked it, Cuba was never allowed to join the Warsaw Pact — the Soviet equivalent of NATO. The Soviet Union was aware that it would have been extremely provocative to allow Cuba to do so.

The Monroe Doctrine has persisted long after the Cuban Missile Crisis, and was reflected in the U.S. invasions of Grenada and Panama in 1983 and 1989 respectively. The U.S. has never formally renounced the Monroe Doctrine, and it remains a part of the American political toolbox when required.

https://theconversation.com/why-vladimir-putin-wont-back-down-in-ukraine-177765.

Escape Artist
03-10-22, 18:06
Russian's security grievances are valid as is Ukraine's sovereignty.Are they though? I don't think the west has actively promoted war with Russia since it was officially Soviet, for nuclear deterrence if for no other reason. The NATO buildup into Baltic and Balkan countries while displeasing to Russia and even a detriment to Russian global prestige has come with very little military threat, mostly legitimately defensive positions focused on missile defense unless I'm mistaken. I'm no military expert for sure.

In the end, I don't think security was the active threat to Russia unless you're speaking of economic security or security to their sphere of influence.

Regarding Cuba, well let's just say that America's military interferences in the name of defending "freedom" and "democracy" is not without fault either.

Meanwhile, the Chinese are laughing literally to the bank. There's a lot of terrible criticisms that can be said about the CCP methods in building up their national strength but finding fault in their international relations policies is quite harder. Their spheres of influence reaching from Africa, across the countries of the Indian Ocean, and now pushing into South America was constructed methodically and purely through economic methods.

Military operations are so 20th century and cliched out.

Sirioja
03-10-22, 20:55
First-off, I am anti-war, so I am against the Russian invasion. In an ideal world, this would have been solved via diplomacy or other means. Russian's security grievances are valid as is Ukraine's sovereignty. Smaller countries are allowed to be sovereign as long as they are aligned strategically with regional powers. In the early 1960's, USA was fine with Cuba being sovereign, but it wanted Castro out, and replaced with a more-US friendly leader, hence their support for the failed US-funded, CIA-backed Bay of Pigs invasion.

If Canada or Mexico suddenly decided to cozy up to Beijing, and Chinese military were stationed in North America, it would not be tolerated. What Canada or Mexico wants then becomes invalid if it conflicts with USA's security interests. And the USA would be justified in punishing Canada or Mexico, whether that be through acts of subversion, economic sanctions, or even militarily.

When USSR got too close to USA, we almost had WW III. JFK began with a naval blockade, but there were plans to escalate further, if a peaceful resolution with Khrushchev could not be found.For sure, paranoiac small dick dictator Putin had really to be scared by very poor Ukraine, or maybe he wants black sea since so long time, or dream when he was young and could play KGB until the wall. Berlin have to worry, I don't know in each part is Artemis? If East, maybe beautiful Russian girls soon.

Turgid
03-10-22, 22:28
........But EU is different. That's what the Ukrainian people want to join.That's what caused the Maidan uprising which began on 21 November 2013. The protests were sparked by the Ukrainian government's decision not to sign the European Union–Ukraine Association Agreement. Back then the legitimate government of president Viktor Yanukovych was overthrown with help from the west.

Pistons
03-11-22, 01:08
Your mommy doesn't love you. That's why you need attention by posting deliberately stupid shit meant to get attention. Perhaps the same for Poon.I was not aware that mommy love was what you define your life by. But apparently so.

The aids rumor I heard was that after 3 jabs plus, there is an increased chance of getting an autoimmune disease either causing aids, or being aids. It was just a rumor I heard since I didn't read too much into it. From the same guy who first discovered aids I think. Thought I should ask here first.

PaulInZurich
03-11-22, 06:48
Much better to have covid twice than get the vaccine. https://www.nature.com/articles/s41586-022-04569-5 "strong evidence for brain-related abnormalities in COVID-19", "greater reduction in grey matter thickness and tissue", "greater changes in markers of tissue damage", "greater reduction in global brain size".

BigBuddy69
03-11-22, 08:53
That's what I said, constantly skips to another (stupid) subject when proven wrong, and never checks his sources, which are most of the time utter crap like Facebook and Telegram. The guy who discovered HIV was Luc Montagnier, he died recently and in his last years he became a conspiracy freak (like you). Well at least he did something good when he was younger.

Sirioja
03-11-22, 17:48
Much better to have covid twice than get the vaccine. https://www.nature.com/articles/s41586-022-04569-5 "strong evidence for brain-related abnormalities in COVID-19", "greater reduction in grey matter thickness and tissue", "greater changes in markers of tissue damage", "greater reduction in global brain size".In my 50's, I m pretty sure I got when coming back from Sharks on mid March 2020 , with big pain in legs when no sport except fucking German Tabea for her first room at Sharks and sweating at night, when I would have preferred no vaccine, if no pass to be free, when I worry about my heart on intense violent efforts for hours under high heat, when I finished strong on my last Summer tour. Just my point of view about my health when I visited so many times brothels without vaccine.

Escape Artist
03-11-22, 18:47
That's what I said, constantly skips to another (stupid) subject when proven wrong, and never checks his sources, which are most of the time utter crap like Facebook and Telegram.He's basically a British tabloid "reporter."

McAdonis
03-11-22, 19:17
Are they though? I don't think the west has actively promoted war with Russia since it was officially Soviet, for nuclear deterrence if for no other reason. The NATO buildup into Baltic and Balkan countries while displeasing to Russia and even a detriment to Russian global prestige has come with very little military threat, mostly legitimately defensive positions focused on missile defense unless I'm mistaken. I'm no military expert for sure.Defensive alliance? NATO was involved in Yugoslavia, Libya, and Afghanistan. None of these countries attacked a NATO member. Given how far NATO has already expanded east, does NATO really need Ukraine as a staging or forward operating location? Reagan's reason for invading Grenada in 1983 was "to prevent the island's use as a base for Soviet and Cuban aggression in the Western Hemisphere". RE: missiles: here is what I would characterize as a fairly objective write-up on the subject from a US Army major: https://warontherocks.com/2022/01/why-intermediate-range-missiles-are-a-focal-point-in-the-ukraine-crisis/.

Regarding Cuba, well let's just say that America's military interferences in the name of defending "freedom" and "democracy" is not without fault either.

Military operations are so 20th century and cliched out.I would say the good-guy bad-guy narrative is cliched out. Countries advance their strategic interests. When it aligns with the moral, right thing to do, then great. If not, oh well, we will just work with our allies and control the narrative to whitewash any hypocrisy, much like a serial poster who attempts to drown out all other opinions.

Consider Saudi Arabia: authoritarian regime, alleged human rights abuser, military aggressor that is bombing and committing war crimes on Yemeni civilians. Why is the West not imposing crippling, economic sanctions on Saudi Arabia? Where is the moral outcry? Where are he "We Stand by Yemen" pledges? Instead 24 percent of the USA's arms exports go to the Saudi-coalition, British 32 percent, Canadian 49 percent. Since 2015, there have been 24000 air raids.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2022/2/9/yemens-war-explained-in-maps-and-charts-interactive

Of course the situation in Ukraine is grotesque. But the horror and the suffering cannot be compared to Yemen, defined by the United Nations as the greatest humanitarian calamity of the 21st century.

https://www.middleeasteye.net/opinion/russia-ukraine-war-media-bias-west-blatant-racism
In fairness, Biden made campaign promises to make the Saudi dictatorship a "pariah", but he has continued to support them just like his two predecessors. Voices from both sides of the aisle vehemently oppose continued involvement, excerpts from Rand Paul and left-leaning MSNBC below:

Congress never authorized American participation in a war in Yemen. And yet, here we are, involved in yet another Middle East war. We have an unfortunate habit of arming foreign nations, only to discover that these supposed allies may be creating more enemies for America than they are killing. Not only are we selling the bombs to Saudi Arabia that they are dropping on Yemen, the presidents first military act was to send a manned raid of Navy Seals into Yemen. Tragically, one of our Navy SEALs was killed, along with several women and children.

https://www.paul.senate.gov/news/rare-op-ed-us-should-not-fund-saudi-arabia%E2%80%99s-war-yemen

Of these interests, supporting U.S. allies is a leading reason why the Middle East has become the epicenter of American overreach and the unwarranted taking of sides in local conflicts. We have essentially treated the often ill-defined and aggressive objectives of U.S. partners in the region as our own, essentially letting these mostly autocratic dictatorships determine U.S. policy in the Middle East.

https://www.msnbc.com/opinion/biden-enabling-america-s-indefensible-history-saudi-arabia-n1287941

Clodius1
03-11-22, 20:01
Much better to have covid twice than get the vaccine. https://www.nature.com/articles/s41586-022-04569-5 "strong evidence for brain-related abnormalities in COVID-19", "greater reduction in grey matter thickness and tissue", "greater changes in markers of tissue damage", "greater reduction in global brain size".Well that sucks. I didn't have much gray matter to spare in the first place. LOL.

Paulie97
03-11-22, 21:33
Yeah, poor Russia. Their neighbours always invading them. Lett's see. 1939 when Poland was already defeated by Nazi Germany, Russia invaded Poland, because what? Poland was a threat? Then Finland with all their might was threatening them, so they invaded Finland. Then Russia was under threat from those huge Baltic countries, so they invaded them as well. Then Romania was really threatening Russia, so they invaded half of Moldova. How about crushing Budapest in 1956, crushing Prague in 1968. Were Hungarians and Czechs armies close to Moscow?

Disgusting. Of course Romania is not the threat. But Russia invaded them twice since 2014. Ukrainians have every right to defend themselves.

How about letting the Ukrainians decide about their future. You have no idea what it means to live in an authoritarian state. What freedom exactly are the people in the US missing?NATO is a defensive alliance of freedom loving nations that has never been a threat to Russia. The fact is the USSR fell, some nations from that sphere got a taste of freedom and settled on a new way of life. And yes, those in the US and EU who give comfort to Putin by trying lay blame for his atrocities on NATO are traitors. That's just how it is.

Paulie97
03-11-22, 21:51
While not sanctioned, the Bush administration did bully France, when it did not go along with the Iraq invasion.

While Russia deserves primary blame for the invasion, most western media sources will try to pin 100 percent of the blame on Russia. As most things go, there is more nuance. Russophobia and anti-Russian sentiment is at an all-time high, so my fear is that jingoism and nationalism will lead to further warmongering and escalation or protraction of the ongoing human suffering in Ukraine. Anybody who is the least bit sympathetic of Russia or even slightly critical of the US-led western alliance is branded a traitor. I am surprised that this opinion piece in the Guardian was allowed to be published. For the current tragedy in Ukraine, the author attempts to shift a small portion of the blame to the US-led NATO expansion.Truth is that's exactly what you are is a traitor, if you live in the US or the EU, as you are giving comfort to a pure villain, liar and murderer and our enemy with your pandering intellectual sophistry. Your are putting lipstick on a pig. Putin like Hitler has been creating grievances, spinning lies and pseudo-history to justify his aggressions and land grabs. This while murdering his political opponents and beating and jailing peaceful protestors at home. The USSR fell, some countries from that sphere tasted freedom and decided to join our defensive alliance. NATO nor the Ukraine was any threat to Russia unless they attacked, something they have a long history of doing. Ideally the Russian people will ultimately decide to remove their mad czar and resume a semblance of normal relations with the world. It's not any more complicated than that.

Escape Artist
03-12-22, 00:48
Defensive alliance? NATO was involved in Yugoslavia, Libya, and Afghanistan. None of these countries attacked a NATO member. Given how far NATO has already expanded east, does NATO really need Ukraine as a staging or forward operating location? I don't think I ever blessed NATO with the term "defensive alliance. " I have no such delusions. I merely stated, as you quoted: "defensive positions in the Baltic States".

No, NATO does not need Ukraine and collectively has been reserved about letting them in, much to the detriment of Ukraine.

Anyway, to the original question of Russia's "security grievances. " What grievances? Does any of the actions in the southern Slavic regions, northern Africa, or Middle East threaten Russian security? Was there even a plausible case of Western infringement into Russian security? Was that actually really a realistic much less likely consideration in the past 20+ years?

What Russian security grievance? I vehemently ask.

I would say the good-guy bad-guy narrative is cliched out. Countries advance their strategic interests. When it aligns with the moral, right thing to do, then great. If not, oh well, we will just work with our allies and control the narrative to whitewash any hypocrisy, much like a serial poster who attempts to drown out all other opinions.One might say that is a bit of the Napoleonic dictator tendency. It must be hardwired.

Consider Saudi Arabia: authoritarian regime, alleged human rights abuser, military aggressor that is bombing and committing war crimes on Yemeni civilians. Why is the West not imposing crippling, economic sanctions on Saudi Arabia? Where is the moral outcry? Where are he "We Stand by Yemen" pledges? Instead 24 percent of the USA's arms exports go to the Saudi-coalition, British 32 percent, Canadian 49 percent. Since 2015, there have been 24000 air raids.Duh, no "European looking people" in Yemen.

Paulie97
03-12-22, 02:13
Myths Debunked.

https://www.nato.int/cps/en/natohq/115204.htm

McAdonis
03-12-22, 04:17
Truth is that's exactly what you are is a traitor.

NATO nor the Ukraine was any threat to Russia unless they attacked, something they have a long history of doing.This is article written about a month before the invasion. Nevertheless, the author seems fully aware that Putin might use force. Nowhere does he suggest that Moscow has "move the goal post" security demands. He also characterises the Western response as dismissive RE: arms control.

While it is folly to discount the potential that Putin fully intends to use force to achieve his strategic goals, it is also unwise to dismiss a potential path to resolution, a compromise that may let all parties save face. The return of theater-support missiles, brought on by the Intermediate-Range Nuclear Forces Treatys demise, challenges Russias security and undoubtedly influences the countrys decision-making. Since the treatys end, Russias actions have sent a clear message that it would not let intermediate-range missiles reemerge in Europe. However, the response from the West not only failed to address Russias concerns but treated the reintegration of these missiles as a foregone conclusion, focusing almost exclusively on the relative advantage that their deployment could provide to the United States and NATO. While NATO expansion may very well be the primary driver of Russias actions toward Ukraine, the return of these strategic missiles is also a factor that the United States should consider.

Consequently, while reversing NATO expansion is a non-starter for many in the West, a potential arms agreement concerning the formerly banned missiles is not only a realistic goal, but it is something that all parties have expressed a willingness to work towards. In this context, if successful negotiations occur, missiles will be the likely focal point. Consequently, the United States may have to concede the tactical and operational benefits that theater-support missiles could provide in Europe for the potential strategic victory of defusing the tensions on the Ukraine border.The author's general tone is that there is a "failure of nations to communicate". Note the plural. It is not a one-sided, Putin is evil rant. FWIW, despite the author stating that the re-introduction of theater support missiles challenges Russia's security, I would not characterize him as a traitor. Nothing in his bio suggests so:

Brennan Deveraux is a major in the U.S. Army and is currently attending the Army Command and General Staff School at Fort Leavenworth, Kansas, as an Art of War Scholar. He is an Army strategist and former field artillery officer specializing in rocket-artillery employment. He has completed combat deployments to Iraq and the Horn of Africa and has a masters degree in strategic studies from the Naval Postgraduate School, Monterey, Californiahttps://warontherocks.com/2022/01/why-intermediate-range-missiles-are-a-focal-point-in-the-ukraine-crisis/

McAdonis
03-12-22, 04:41
I will re-word for clarity. As the invading force, ofc Putin is to blame. Nothing justifies his actions, but as this NYT article suggests, USA and NATO are not entirely innocent when it comes to fanning the flames.

Former Defence Secretary Bill Perry against NATO expansion, 2016:

"In the last few years, most of the blame can be pointed at the actions that Putin has taken. But in the early years I have to say that the United States deserves much of the blame. Our first action that really set us off in a bad direction was when NATO started to expand, bringing in Eastern European nations, some of them bordering Russia.

"At that time, we were working closely with Russia and they were beginning to get used to the idea that NATO could be a friend rather than an enemy. But they were very uncomfortable about having NATO right up on their border and they made a strong appeal for us not to go ahead with that. ".
Former Ambassador to Moscow, George Kennan, "foremost Russian expert" against NATO expansion in 1998, predicting the events of February 2022:

"I think it is the beginning of a new cold war. I think the Russians will gradually react quite adversely and it will affect their policies. I think it is a tragic mistake. There was no reason for this whatsoever. No one was threatening anybody else. This expansion would make the founding fathers of this country turn over in their graves.

"We have signed up to protect a whole series of countries, even though we have neither the resources nor the intention to do so in any serious way. NATO expansion was simply a lighthearted action by a Senate that has no real interest in foreign affairs. What bothers me is how superficial and ill informed the whole Senate debate was. I was particularly bothered by the references to Russia as a country dying to attack Western Europe.

"Don't people understand? Our differences in the Cold War were with the Soviet Communist regime. And now we are turning our backs on the very people who mounted the greatest bloodless revolution in history to remove that Soviet regime. And Russia's democracy is as far advanced, if not farther, as any of these countries we've just signed up to defend from Russia. Of course there is going to be a bad reaction from Russia, and then the NATO expanders will say that we always told you that is how the Russians are but this is just wrong.".https://www.nytimes.com/2022/02/21/opinion/putin-ukraine-nato.html

We can even re-frame it like this. Putin is the abusive husband. Zelenskyy is the battered wife. Behind the scenes, Biden is telling Zelenskyy that she can come live with him. That emboldens Zelenskyy to mouth off to Putin. When Putin gives Zelenskyy a beating that sends her to the hospital, Biden is nowhere to be found.

Paulie97
03-12-22, 06:13
I don't think I ever blessed NATO with the term "defensive alliance. " I have no such delusions.That's exactly what it is though. The myths or "delusions" that you and McAdonis have bought into are exposed through the link below. Sad that anti-American propaganda, especially that which has been popular among many ungrateful Euros has found it's way into discussions of the most recent Russian butchery and attacks on freedom. There hasn't been such a clear dividing line between the good guys and bad guys since World War II. If you aren't with us then you are against us.

https://www.nato.int/cps/en/natohq/115204.htm

Sirioja
03-12-22, 09:34
I will re-word for clarity. As the invading force, ofc Putin is to blame. Nothing justifies his actions, but as this NYT article suggests, USA and NATO are not entirely innocent when it comes to fanning the flames.

Former Ambassador to Moscow, George Kennan, "foremost Russian expert" against NATO expansion in 1998, predicting the events of February 2022:

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/02/21/opinion/putin-ukraine-nato.html

We can even re-frame it like this. Putin is the abusive husband. Zelenskyy is the battered wife. Behind the scenes, Biden is telling Zelenskyy that she can come live with him. That emboldens Zelenskyy to mouth off to Putin. When Putin gives Zelenskyy a beating that sends her to the hospital, Biden is nowhere to be found.Putin makes kill babies in Marioupol. He is just a shameful criminal dirtying Russia image. Our world have to get rid of him. Bald German has to find solution not to buy gaz, when EU pay Putin army. We must stop this, when soldiers are paid 52 USD per day with EU money, but many young Russians telling they want to return home. Good, no crazy stupid Trump on the other side, when paranoiac dirty Putin just wait for faintest excuse to press button.

Pistons
03-12-22, 10:51
Much better to have covid twice than get the vaccine. https://www.nature.com/articles/s41586-022-04569-5 "strong evidence for brain-related abnormalities in COVID-19", "greater reduction in grey matter thickness and tissue", "greater changes in markers of tissue damage", "greater reduction in global brain size".Too bad then that you still get covid even if vaxxed.

Pistons
03-12-22, 11:17
Instead of giving the big pharma more money, I'd suggest fixing your diets. There is a lot of things that blocks the spike protein:

For example MMS (CIO2), shikimic acid (or shikimake), hesperidin (and quercetin).

The problem with the quackzine is that it doesn't stop the spike protein from entering the nucleus of the cell. As it entering the cell nucleus through the enzyme reverse transcriptase. And the DNA repair mechanism is stopped due to the spike protein blocking the BRCA1 and 53 BP1 proteins. And this is where aids or other immune diseases might come into the picture.

But a solution to that may actually be found in red wine: reservatrol. Which can block the spike protein from entering the cell nucleus. So if you are jinxed with quackzines, your solution might be to become an alcoholic instead. And just drink lots of red wine. Not that I'm sure yet of the levels needed. Non vaxxed people who has covid might also want to get reservatrol. But they won't have as many spike proteins swimming about at other times.

DrPoon
03-12-22, 11:24
The international space station has an American astronaut refused a ride back to Earth by the Russian rocket due to sanctions.

Transcript on Space Station:

Astronaut: Open the pod bay doors, Putin.

Shuttle:

Astronaut: Open the pod bay doors, please.

Shuttle:

Astronaut: Hello, Putin, do you read me?

Shuttle: I'm afraid I can't do that.

Astronaut: What's the problem?

Shuttle: I think you know what the problem is, just as well as I do.

Astronaut: Open the pod bay doors!

Shuttle: Dave, this conversation can serve no purpose. Goodbye.

Escape Artist
03-12-22, 15:33
We can even re-frame it like this. Putin is the abusive husband. Zelenskyy is the battered wife. Behind the scenes, Biden is telling Zelenskyy that she can come live with him. That emboldens Zelenskyy to mouth off to Putin. When Putin gives Zelenskyy a beating that sends her to the hospital, Biden is nowhere to be found.I've got a better analogy. Western culture is the cool crowd in which people want to be a part. Putin's Russia is that lonely emo kid sitting alone at the lunch table. Instead of legitimately becoming more inviting and attractive to win people over, the emo kid comes to school with an AK47 and shoots up the school cafeteria because he's not one of the cool kids.

Escape Artist
03-12-22, 15:43
That's exactly what it is though. The myths or "delusions" that you and McAdonis have bought into are exposed through the link below. Sad that anti-American propaganda, especially that which has been popular among many ungrateful Euros has found it's way into discussions of the most recent Russian butchery and attacks on freedom. There hasn't been such a clear dividing line between the good guys and bad guys since World War II. If you aren't with us then you are against us.

https://www.nato.int/cps/en/natohq/115204.htmYeah sure, just like America never betrayed the principle that "all men are created equal." Giant eyeroll.

If you can't admit that NATO has sometimes infringed on other nation's sovereignty, abusing the concept of defending the alliance, then you might as well buy some property in the middle of the Magic Kingdom.

"If you're not with us you're against us".

That's some scare tactic they tell dumb fuckers who can't decipher details.

Adults should be able to discuss complex issues and parse nuances. Propaganda is meant for the emotional young, the uneducated masses, or the out of date elderly. Which one are you emulating here?

Escape Artist
03-12-22, 15:53
Except that when I got covid, having been armed with the tools to fight off infection more quickly, I was over it in a day and a haf and became noninfectious much quicker, infecting less people along the way than those unvaxxed who had symptoms for a week to weeks. Kind of the way vaccines work.

PaulInZurich
03-12-22, 16:33
There is a lot of things that blocks the spike protein:You have so many theories. Yet you got covid twice. BTW, still suffering from the ED that you were complaining before?

McAdonis
03-12-22, 16:39
There hasn't been such a clear dividing line between the good guys and bad guys since World War II. If you aren't with us then you are against us.Russia and Saudi Arabia are both authoritarian states, accused of war crimes, as well as military aggressors that "launch attacks on freedom". Yet the West supports one evil regime but not the other. Why not just be transparent and say Russia is our strategic enemy and Saudi Arabia is our ally? And supporting one over the other aligns more with our strategic geopolitic and financial interests?

Every empire in the history of civilization has created this narrative: "We are the good guys, and we need to defeat the bad guys". It is the narrative used to console mothers who must send their young sons off to war. I am sure you can go to any point in history when the USA had tensions with a foreign power, read the archived newspapers, and see the demonization campaigns. Often lasting up to a decade, beating the drums and rallying support for war. Rinse and repeat. As ex-President Jimmy Carter, Naval Academy Graduate and patriot opined in 2018: USA is the most war-mongering nation in history; it has been engaged in wars for all but 16 of its 242 years of existence.

This good guy versus bad guy narrative that seemingly exists everywhere is no different than "religion". They cannot all be correct, but 80 percent of the people on each side believe they are correct.

Great powers (Russia, USA, China) occasionally bully weaker powers. Poland historically has been a buffer state between great powers and has been wiped off the map multiple times in its history. Unfortunately, for smaller nations, any desire to be sovereign will always be a delicate balancing act that requires hedging their bets.

McAdonis
03-12-22, 16:57
I've got a better analogy. Western culture is the cool crowd in which people want to be a part. Putin's Russia is that lonely emo kid sitting alone at the lunch table. Instead of legitimately becoming more inviting and attractive to win people over, the emo kid comes to school with an AK47 and shoots up the school cafeteria because he's not one of the cool kids.Haha, well I would say the emo kid so far has just shot his little brother, because he felt betrayed. And the cool kid made some promises of security to the little brother that emboldened him to sit at the cool kids table.

European Union's foreign policy chief Josep Borrell said Friday:

“I am ready to admit that we made a number of mistakes and that we lost the possibility of Russia’s rapprochement with the West," he said in an interview aired on the TF1 television channel. "There are moments that we could do better, there are things that we proposed and then could not implement, such as, for example, the promise that Ukraine and Georgia will become part of NATO."

"I think it's a mistake to make promises that you can't keep,” Borrell added.

For months, the European leaders and NATO officials have been feeding Kyiv with promises to accept Ukraine into the transatlantic alliance, as well as the 27-nation European Union, angering Moscow. However, as soon as the Russian military operation started at the end of February, all the pledges faded away at once.

https://www.dailysabah.com/world/europe/west-made-mistake-in-promising-ukraine-nato-membership-borrell.

BigBuddy69
03-12-22, 17:00
You have so many theories.Yes and he's unable to realize that very often they're contradictory.

The Cane
03-12-22, 17:43
As ex-President Jimmy Carter, Naval Academy Graduate and patriot opined in 2018: USA is the most war-mongering nation in history; it has been engaged in wars for all but 16 of its 242 years of existence.This is why I laugh out loud every time I hear an American president proclaim, "We are a peace-loving people". LOLOLOL! No, as an American myself who knows how to keep it real, what I understand is that we Americans a warlike people who have been repeatedly engaged in conflicts (large and small and remembered and forgotten and sometimes mostly unknown) for most of our history as a nation (plus before nationhood as well). That said, I'm not saying that has all been bad. There are times when you have to fight, when you need to fight, and when you should fight. But, we have been involved in some real "stinkers" too (Vietnam and Iraq for example). At the end of the day, I'm glad we still have the best military in the world verus "the bad guys" having that.

Escape Artist
03-12-22, 17:51
As ex-President Jimmy Carter, Naval Academy Graduate and patriot opined in 2018: USA is the most war-mongering nation in history; it has been engaged in wars for all but 16 of its 242 years of existence.Mongolian? Rome was at war against Germanic tribes for 100% of its existence. Anyway, the point is that war mongering as used in this case is a bastardization of the term as any frontier nation will be perpetually "at war". The United States was for most of its existence, a frontier nation. And does Cold War count as actual war?

Anyway, I'll ask again, was Russia's security actually threatened? Has NATO ever had visions of "conquering" Russia? Who would? Why does Russia need Ukraine?

Pistons
03-12-22, 20:59
You have so many theories. Yet you got covid twice. BTW, still suffering from the ED that you were complaining before?All of the things I posted here can be found on the web if you search for it. I could even give you all the links to studies. But I love leaving you silly wits hanging. It's how I roll.

ED? Extended dick? Sure, but it's not something I would consider a suffering.

Pistons
03-12-22, 21:07
Yes and he's unable to realize that very often they're contradictory.Your very existence is contradictory. Contra dick.

Sirioja
03-12-22, 21:28
Mongolian? Rome was at war against Germanic tribes for 100% of its existence. Anyway, the point is that war mongering as used in this case is a bastardization of the term as any frontier nation will be perpetually "at war". The United States was for most of its existence, a frontier nation. And does Cold War count as actual war?

Anyway, I'll ask again, was Russia's security actually threatened? Has NATO ever had visions of "conquering" Russia? Who would? Why does Russia need Ukraine?For black sea and next USSR.

Escape Artist
03-12-22, 22:47
This good guy versus bad guy narrative that seemingly exists everywhere is no different than "religion". They cannot all be correct, but 80 percent of the people on each side believe they are correct.And this is why you travel and actually talk to people in your travels. Americans are notoriously ignorant and geographically separated from other worldviews so we are especially at fault. Poor nations are also pretty bad about this as the people don't have the means to get around. Lastly, subpopulations such as avid mongers can also be pretty ignorant and perhaps unwittingly so because many only see the inside of brothels, Audis, and only speak to 22 year old hookers who don't know any better.

The first group may be ignorant to our ignorance because we constantly feed that America number one crap. The last group is often ignorant of our ignorance because we spend too much time locked away in fantasy land. To be both, well, we have to be extra careful.

Pessimist
03-12-22, 23:24

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/02/21/opinion/putin-ukraine-nato.html

We can even re-frame it like this. Putin is the abusive husband. Zelenskyy is the battered wife. Behind the scenes, Biden is telling Zelenskyy that she can come live with him. That emboldens Zelenskyy to mouth off to Putin. When Putin gives Zelenskyy a beating that sends her to the hospital, Biden is nowhere to be found."Putin is the abusive husband. Zelenskyy is the battered wife".

Wow. And you are considered an intellectual among the CCP trolls. That is something.

Glad to see that CCP thugs can find amusement with nonsensical analogies while your nation's best friend Putin is killing thousands.

Pessimist
03-13-22, 00:51
What is causing people to think that Putin is acting on his own? He has huge support in Russia for Russia's incursion into Ukraine.https://www.nytimes.com/2022/03/06/world/europe/ukraine-russia-families.html

How do we know he has support? It is not as if there were credible, real time polls done in RU after the invasion. There is quite a bit of censorship and that was true even prior the war, nearly total since the invasion. Social media is pulling out.

And whether he has public support or not is somewhat irrelevant. He will power on.

But their economy is getting battered. Overnight, when their central bank was sanctioned, they lost access to more than half of their FX reserves which totaled $650 B. Some of their banks were pulled from Swift. Now, their energy and commodities are in danger of being banned from imports from the west. Their stock has been zeroed out in a mater of a few days. Sberbank, the largest Russian bank, is worth almost nothing now. Same fate befell most of their equities. They are sliding irreversibly into being a bigger, whiter version of NK, a client state of CCP China. No wonder the resident CCP thug Mac Adonis is working over time trolling on this site trying to make a case for the biggest sidekick of his fatherland.

In 20 years, Russian per capita GDP expanded quite nicely from less than $3 K in 1995 to nearly $12 K in 2019. Their people are used to a modicum of good life. This generation does not know how to live like they used to in 1960's. The effect of sanctions works with a time lag when it comes to common people but it does. Stocks are anticipatory and price in bad news months or even years ahead but the same is not true at the ground level. But don't be in any doubt that it will trpedo their economy. It has become a pariah. Should have been for many years, but now it is, firmly. Barring China, no one of consequence will touch them. Even CCP China, despite the rants of their resident troll thug Mac Adonis, is somewhat cautious. Most Chinese banks are refusing to process Russian transactions. Russia spans 9 or 10 time zones but soon they will not have any meaningful aviation thanks to most of the aircraft being foreign made and even foreign owned and supplies of all spare parts cut. The central government on the western edge will lose ever more control of their eastern flank which is already seeing more Chinese immigration. Now, Ru is a client state of China, and as Russian drink themselves to premature deaths, it will get occupied with more Chinese as time goes on. Again, this gladdens the hearts of CCP thugs and their resident agents like macA.

Paulie97
03-13-22, 01:25
There's nothing worse than logical fallacies when it comes to misleading others, but such are readily employed by shady lawyers and politicians, and of course dictators. It's truly sad when we see Euros and even some Americans online pitching Putin's fanciful arguments verbatim. For one thing the Cuban missile crisis followed a US attack on Cuban soil. Second it involved nuclear warheads with the power to pick off major US cities in less than 15 minutes. Those currently employed in Romania and Poland are non-nuclear, and defensive in nature with limited range.

"Finally, there is Putin's charge that the US has been planning to install missiles in Ukraine as a global-strategic-stability-destroying plan. But in truth, the missiles in question now stationed in Poland and Romania are weapons with conventional warheads and are anti-missile missiles with limited range. They cannot be converted into strategic ICBMs or IRBMs — as those are very different technologies. US officials argue the anti-missile missiles are in place largely to preclude the possibilities of a missile attack from Iran should it choose to target its now-developed strategic missiles northward — especially if they come to be fitted with nuclear warheads eventually."

https://www.dailymaverick.co.za/article/2022-03-06-putins-invasion-of-ukraine-is-a-far-cry-from-the-1962-cuban-missile-crisis/

The above articles also debunks several of Putin's other fantasies, regarding Neo-Nazi control of the government, yea right, and with Jewish president. And though Neo-Nazis exist in the Ukraine they only won 2% of the vote in the latest elections and no seats in parliament. Or that the current government is illegitimate in spite of democratic elections, etc. , all effectively debunked. Those with their minds already made up that just enjoy arguing on the internet won't read the article, except maybe to quote something out of context and erect a straw man. Others though likely will find it enlightening. Bottom line, NATO nor the Ukraine has posed any threat to Putin, other then to serve as examples of successful, functioning democracies close to him, and for his people to observe and aspire towards. That's the real problem, and a threat to his worldview and holds on power.

Pessimist
03-13-22, 05:12
That's exactly what it is though. The myths or "delusions" that you and McAdonis have bought into are exposed through the link below. Sad that anti-American propaganda, especially that which has been popular among many ungrateful Euros has found it's way into discussions of the most recent Russian butchery and attacks on freedom. There hasn't been such a clear dividing line between the good guys and bad guys since World War II. If you aren't with us then you are against us.

https://www.nato.int/cps/en/natohq/115204.htmLOL. CCP thugs Murse and his boss Mac Adonis were never with the west or the civilized world. Their one and only allegiance was always to their pay master China. They were sent to live among the democratic nations as CCP 5th column and to spread the CCP invention Covid but yeah, from the beginning it was clear where their loyalty pointed to. And yes, Putin is a thuggish genocidal monster but CCP China is as much behind this Ukr invasion as Russia is. They knew in advance when it would happen and delayed it till their cursed CcPympics finished. They are the supply chain providers to Ru even as the rest of this planet cut off and shunned Ru and Putin. The only ones taking any payment from Ru and sending anything to Ru are the CCP thugs. And their reps on this forum Mac and Murse are doing their level best to support their country's bff Putin. Quite a pathetic duo.

Sirioja
03-13-22, 06:15
LOL. CCP thugs Murse and his boss Mac Adonis were never with the west or the civilized world. Their one and only allegiance was always to their pay master China. They were sent to live among the democratic nations as CCP 5th column and to spread the CCP invention Covid but yeah, from the beginning it was clear where their loyalty pointed to. And yes, Putin is a thuggish genocidal monster but CCP China is as much behind this Ukr invasion as Russia is. They knew in advance when it would happen and delayed it till their cursed CcPympics finished. They are the supply chain providers to Ru even as the rest of this planet cut off and shunned Ru and Putin. The only ones taking any payment from Ru and sending anything to Ru are the CCP thugs. And their reps on this forum Mac and Murse are doing their level best to support their country's bff Putin. Quite a pathetic duo.Even I most often don't agree with them, probably matter of culture, but many profiles Mursenary / escape and single profile MacAdo are not boss and follower, both from US. I have nothing against him but with his friends, on last time I saw him, I preferred to stay away from MacAdo and I drive from far with expensive gas for girls.

Pessimist
03-13-22, 06:26
Those with their minds already made up that just enjoy arguing on the internet won't read the article, except maybe to quote something out of context and erect a straw man..Seriously? The only thing that CCP troll Mac has ever done on this forum is to take snippets out of context from the posts of other members, twist them and create strawmen to fit the CCP agenda. That is the one and only tactic he has Ever shown from day one that I have seen from his posts. It is nothing new.

Mercenary Nurse, or Murse for short, is just a roughneck sidekick of Mac and brings up the muscle end of their partnership here.

There is no question this Ukraine invasion is a dress rehearsal of the Taiwan invasion that the CCP thugs have been planning for a while. Watch for Mac to start his next level of discourse on how China is justified in destroying and occupying Taiwan with a whole bunch of "what about xyz stuff " from the past. Murse as usual will mimic his boss Mac and serve to attack anyone who questions the CCP Mac troll.

Escape Artist
03-13-22, 13:31
LOL. CCP thugs Murse and his boss Mac Adonis were never with the west or the civilized world. Their one and only allegiance was always to their pay master China. They were sent to live among the democratic nations as CCP 5th column and to spread the CCP invention Covid but yeah, from the beginning it was clear where their loyalty pointed to. And yes, Putin is a thuggish genocidal monster but CCP China is as much behind this Ukr invasion as Russia is. They knew in advance when it would happen and delayed it till their cursed CcPympics finished. They are the supply chain providers to Ru even as the rest of this planet cut off and shunned Ru and Putin. The only ones taking any payment from Ru and sending anything to Ru are the CCP thugs. And their reps on this forum Mac and Murse are doing their level best to support their country's bff Putin. Quite a pathetic duo.Shows your inability to read and differentiate people's differing stances. God you're a sad Racist homosexual.

Mongolian? Rome was at war against Germanic tribes for 100% of its existence. Anyway, the point is that war mongering as used in this case is a bastardization of the term as any frontier nation will be perpetually "at war". The United States was for most of its existence, a frontier nation. And does Cold War count as actual war?

Anyway, I'll ask again, was Russia's security actually threatened? Has NATO ever had visions of "conquering" Russia? Who would? Why does Russia need Ukraine?

Escape Artist
03-13-22, 13:34
There's nothing worse than logical fallacies when it comes to misleading others, but such are readily employed by shady lawyers and politicians, and of course dictators. It's truly sad when we see Euros and even some Americans online pitching Putin's fanciful arguments verbatim. For one thing the Cuban missile crisis followed a US attack on Cuban soil. Second it involved nuclear warheads with the power to pick off major US cities in less than 15 minutes. Those currently employed in Romania and Poland are non-nuclear, and defensive in nature with limited range.

"Finally, there is Putin's charge that the US has been planning to install missiles in Ukraine as a global-strategic-stability-destroying plan. But in truth, the missiles in question now stationed in Poland and Romania are weapons with conventional warheads and are anti-missile missiles with limited range. They cannot be converted into strategic ICBMs or IRBMs as those are very different technologies. US officials argue the anti-missile missiles are in place largely to preclude the possibilities of a missile attack from Iran should it choose to target its now-developed strategic missiles northward especially if they come to be fitted with nuclear warheads eventually."

https://www.dailymaverick.co.za/article/2022-03-06-putins-invasion-of-ukraine-is-a-far-cry-from-the-1962-cuban-missile-crisis/.It's like you're talking to random internet tropes than actual individual people and responding to the actual content of their posts. You have too many years to be posting this way, should know better.

Escape Artist
03-13-22, 13:36
For black sea and next USSR.Nope, Russia has always had access to the Black Sea. Ukraine changes nothing.

Turgid
03-13-22, 17:00
...... For one thing the Cuban missile crisis followed a US attack on Cuban soil. Second it involved nuclear warheads with the power to pick off major US cities in less than 15 minutes.....Cuban missile crisis: US set up missiles in Turkey, Russia decided to set up missiles in Cuba. US demanded no missiles in Cuba. Russia demanded no missiles in Turkey. US removed missiles in Turkey. End of Cuban missile crisis.

Turgid
03-13-22, 17:03
https://www.nytimes.com/2022/03/06/world/europe/ukraine-russia-families.html

How do we know he has support? It is not as if there were credible, real time polls done in RU after the invasion. There is quite a bit of censorship and that was true even prior the war, nearly total since the invasion. Social media is pulling out.

And whether he has public support or not is somewhat irrelevant. He will power on.

But their economy is getting battered. Overnight, when their central bank was sanctioned, they lost access to more than half of their FX reserves which totaled $650 B. Some of their banks were pulled from Swift. Now, their energy and commodities are in danger of being banned from imports from the west. Their stock has been zeroed out in a mater of a few days. Sberbank, the largest Russian bank, is worth almost nothing now. Same fate befell most of their equities. They are sliding irreversibly into being a bigger, whiter version of NK, a client state of CCP China. No wonder the resident CCP thug Mac Adonis is working over time trolling on this site trying to make a case for the biggest sidekick of his fatherland.

In 20 years, Russian per capita GDP expanded quite nicely from less than $3 K in 1995 to nearly $12 K in 2019. Their people are used to a modicum of good life. This generation does not know how to live like they used to in 1960's. The effect of sanctions works with a time lag when it comes to common people but it does. Stocks are anticipatory and price in bad news months or even years ahead but the same is not true at the ground level. But don't be in any doubt that it will trpedo their economy. It has become a pariah. Should have been for many years, but now it is, firmly. Barring China, no one of consequence will touch them. Even CCP China, despite the rants of their resident troll thug Mac Adonis, is somewhat cautious. Most Chinese banks are refusing to process Russian transactions. Russia spans 9 or 10 time zones but soon they will not have any meaningful aviation thanks to most of the aircraft being foreign made and even foreign owned and supplies of all spare parts cut. The central government on the western edge will lose ever more control of their eastern flank which is already seeing more Chinese immigration. Now, Ru is a client state of China, and as Russian drink themselves to premature deaths, it will get occupied with more Chinese as time goes on. Again, this gladdens the hearts of CCP thugs and their resident agents like macA.In addition, its going to be tough for Russians without KFC, Coke, McDonalds, Starbucks, etc.

The Cane
03-13-22, 17:27
In addition, its going to be tough for Russians without KFC, Coke, McDonalds, Starbucks, etc.I think an even worse issue for middle class Russians is that their credit cards no longer work. That's led to thousands of Russians being stranded overseas even. But with the ruble being reduced to pretty worthless, I wonder how many would be allowed by their card issuers to keep their credit cards in the first place? Hell, all of this could drive more Russian girls back into the clubs too. If they can even get there from mother Russia!

Escape Artist
03-13-22, 17:54

"Finally, there is Putin's charge that the US has been planning to install missiles in Ukraine as a global-strategic-stability-destroying plan. But in truth, the missiles in question now stationed in Poland and Romania are weapons with conventional warheads and are anti-missile missiles with limited range. They cannot be converted into strategic ICBMs or IRBMs as those are very different technologies. US officials argue the anti-missile missiles are in place largely to preclude the possibilities of a missile attack from Iran should it choose to target its now-developed strategic missiles northward especially if they come to be fitted with nuclear warheads eventually."

https://www.dailymaverick.co.za/article/2022-03-06-putins-invasion-of-ukraine-is-a-far-cry-from-the-1962-cuban-missile-crisis/.Considering that Pessimist agrees with you and combining this with his history of deriding you as my brainless lackey with the current nonsensical tirade of his, I'm guessing you can judge where your assertions lie on the spectrum of rationality.

Sirioja
03-13-22, 17:56
In addition, its going to be tough for Russians without KFC, Coke, McDonalds, Starbucks, etc.We have to stop to buy Putin gaz and petrol which pay his army. We have to put blind Russia in starvation to force them to wake up and eat their dirty shameful tsar dictator. Bald German has to accept this, even difficult for economy, but we have to get rid of this dangerous or Berlin may be back in new USSR.

Pessimist
03-13-22, 19:04
Shows your inability to read and differentiate people's differing stances. God you're a sad Racist homosexual.LOL. Homo, Is that an insult? I guess in your native CcP dumpster land they still send gays to gas chambers? Meanwhile on this forum you perform a daily fellatio to your boss Mac with your comments.

I read you just fine, CCP shit dumpling! You and your ring master Mac have been going giddy with happiness at all the murders in Ukr. Why you thugs could not support this invasion and the upcoming Taiwan invasion from Chengdu or Hebei or wherever you come from is beyond me. Why invest our cities?

Pessimist
03-13-22, 19:27
It's like you're talking to random internet tropes than actual individual people and responding to the actual content of their posts. You have too many years to be posting this way, should know better.These CCP thugs think their Peking opera is cute. The master waves away the murder of thousands by comparing it to some mild domestic squabble, and the apprentice nurse chimes in with his inane analogy to cool crowds. They make the perfunctory "we are against the murder of thousands" disclaimer and then proceed to rationalize the Russian genocide by listing every imaginary thing the US and W European nations have ever done in their history. It is all a big fucking whatabout. The CCP master proclaims "all great nations (and he conveniently slides in his own native shitCCPland into that list) do dominate their neighbors, so what is new". Pardon me, I missed the last time US murdered several thousands in Mexico or Canada or even Jamaica. The apprentice shit dumpling (who gets all worked up when I said throat slashing Moslem thugs needed to be deported out of Eu) is happily providing a discourse on the ignorance of Americans (he uses "we" as if anyone believes this CCP thug can ever be mistaken for an American).

If these two thugs were still in their native CCPshitland, they would have been thrown into some shitty prison for so much as clearing their throats on wechat. Around here, safely in the middle of security and freedom provided by the west, they spout their treasonous venom against the west.

Escape Artist
03-13-22, 19:41
Seriously? The only thing that CCP troll Mac has ever done on this forum is to take snippets out of context from the posts of other members, twist them and create strawmen to fit the CCP agenda. That is the one and only tactic he has Ever shown from day one that I have seen from his posts. It is nothing new.

Mercenary Nurse, or Murse for short, is just a roughneck sidekick of Mac and brings up the muscle end of their partnership here.

There is no question this Ukraine invasion is a dress rehearsal of the Taiwan invasion that the CCP thugs have been planning for a while. Watch for Mac to start his next level of discourse on how China is justified in destroying and occupying Taiwan with a whole bunch of "what about xyz stuff " from the past. Murse as usual will mimic his boss Mac and serve to attack anyone who questions the CCP Mac troll.Funny how Pessimist started as an overly (but obviously fake) polite personality but it took little effort from me to expose him as an overly emotional, yet somehow still robotic, scumbag. That's what happens when you become trained by artificial pleasantries.

It's an endless cycle of me revealing his overly emotional nature behind the mask of fake "intellectual" pleasantries. In the end, I think he likes being emotionally buttfucked. Probably why he keeps coming back. Tool.

Sirioja
03-13-22, 19:43
Nope, Russia has always had access to the Black Sea. Ukraine changes nothing.Ask Putin why he wanted Crimea and now Odessa? Just for artists and culture?

Pessimist
03-13-22, 19:53
Defensive alliance? NATO was involved in Yugoslavia, Libya, and Afghanistan. None of these countries attacked a NATO member. Wow, only CCP shits could ever include NATO involvement (in Bosnia, aiding the Libyan people against their butcher, and getting rid of Taliban post-911) and the current murder of dozens of thousands by their best friend Putin in the same sentence.

BTW, CCP shits may ignore conveniently but Libya acted as the supporting launch pad for terrorist attacks against NATO nations and people; as did AFG. So much for "None of these countries attacked a NATO member."

This CCP shit used to be glib. Full of shit, full of anti West venom, but glib. Now, he is just a full throated CCP thug, openly advocating for his country's murderous neighbor. Him and his nurse sidekick.

Sirioja
03-13-22, 19:56
These CCP thugs think their Peking opera is cute. The master waves away the murder of thousands by comparing it to some mild domestic squabble, and the apprentice nurse chimes in with his inane analogy to cool crowds. They make the perfunctory "we are against the murder of thousands" disclaimer and then proceed to rationalize the Russian genocide by listing every imaginary thing the US and W European nations have ever done in their history. It is all a big fucking whatabout. The CCP master proclaims "all great nations (and he conveniently slides in his own native shitCCPland into that list) do dominate their neighbors, so what is new". Pardon me, I missed the last time US murdered several thousands in Mexico or Canada or even Jamaica. The apprentice shit dumpling (who gets all worked up when I said throat slashing Moslem thugs needed to be deported out of Eu) is happily providing a discourse on the ignorance of Americans (he uses "we" as if anyone believes this CCP thug can ever be mistaken for an American)..You can't choose where you are born and Russians or Chinese or North Koreans are not free to think, but in Thailand or US, you are.

Pessimist
03-13-22, 20:26
Funny how Pessimist started as an overly (but obviously fake) polite personality but it took little effort from me to expose him as an overly emotional, yet somehow still robotic, scumbag. That's what happens when you become trained by artificial pleasantries.

It's an endless cycle of me revealing his overly emotional nature behind the mask of fake "intellectual" pleasantries. In the end, I think he likes being emotionally buttfucked. Probably why he keeps coming back. Tool.What are you now, a fucking historian? How did you start? Oh yeah that's right, no one knows what was your first handle and how many times your fake handles changed. I bet your CCP shit dumpling personality has remained constant.

I am polite where needed. In the seeking thread, I am polite. I am polite to people that deserve that courtesy; CCP shits that infest foreign lands living on dole and spouting anti West hatred deserve no such considerations. That would include you and your master.

Escape Artist
03-13-22, 20:39
Ask Putin why he wanted Crimea and now Odessa? Just for artists and culture?Because he wants all of Ukraine for Russian prestige. He already had access to the Black Sea. That claim of yours has no merit.

Escape Artist
03-13-22, 20:45
What are you now, a fucking historian? How did you start? Oh yeah that's right, no one knows what was your first handle and how many times your fake handles changed. I bet your CCP shit dumpling personality has remained constant.

I am polite where needed. In the seeking thread, I am polite. I am polite to people that deserve that courtesy; CCP shits that infest foreign lands living on dole and spouting anti West hatred deserve no such considerations. That would include you and your master.Manic episode over yet?

Pessimist
03-13-22, 21:09
You can't choose where you are born and Russians or Chinese or North Koreans are not free to think, but in Thailand or US, you are.May be that is true for Russians. No clue about NKans. The Chinese citizenry is very nationalistic and jingoistic. When their government incites them to turn super Xenophobic, they jump at that chance with alacrity. They will gladly burn Japanese cars, dump iPhones, send threats against foreigners / Chinese on wechat when asked by their CCP overlords, and are mighty proud of the suppression of minorities in China.

Due to the massive censorship (see the NYT article I attached), most Russian citizens may be unaware of the extent of the atrocities perpetrated by their killer ruler. Still, many are taking it to the streets against Putin and almost all the Russians on my Linkedin (1st and 2nd level) connections have been posting strong condemnation of Putin and the invasion (helps that most of them are outside RU). I feel for Russian people, they have never had a good ruler in history, but right now any sympathy and help the West can muster should necessarily go to the good people of UKR.

Sirioja
03-13-22, 22:20
Because he wants all of Ukraine for Russian prestige. He already had access to the Black Sea. That claim of yours has no merit.If Ukrainians are defeated, I wish not, but I wish they will kill gas pipeline like they destroyed bridges to Kiev. Putin is much more interested to be the master of Black sea for business than by poor Ukraine.

DrPoon
03-14-22, 01:03
You can't choose where you are born and Russians or Chinese or North Koreans are not free to think, but in Thailand or US, you are.People in the USA are arrested or killed by government every day for protesting or filming police in the USA.

Pessimist
03-14-22, 04:10
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-europe-60717902

For obvious reasons, officials are only telling half the truth probably.

Most likely China has been supplying weapons and other key rations to Russia and Putin already. For all practical purposes, this invasion is as much the handiwork of China as it is of Putin soon.

Ru is a client state. NK and Little Kim do not take a piss w / o getting approval from Xi and China, and quite likely Putin got the OK from Xi and China to have invaded Ukr.

The blood of Ukrainian people is on the hands of CCP too. No wonder Mac Ado is working so hard to demonize the west and US in particular, bringing up any and every allegation from the past in a show of whataboutism.

Escape Artist
03-14-22, 13:05
If Ukrainians are defeated, I wish not, but I wish they will kill gas pipeline like they destroyed bridges to Kiev. Putin is much more interested to be the master of Black sea for business than by poor Ukraine.Disagree completely. Strategic position in the black sea does not change much with or without Ukraine. If it was more control of the Black Sea that they desired, they would fight to control Turkey, no Ukraine.

Turgid
03-14-22, 15:10
You can't choose where you are born and Russians or Chinese or North Koreans are not free to think, but in Thailand or US, you are.Every person's thinking is shaped by their country of birth and residence. The strong minded person can get out of that framework and think for himself.

Neurosynth
03-14-22, 16:40
People in the USA are arrested or killed by government every day for protesting or filming police in the USA.That's a lie. Please cite reliable sources of people in the US having their right to protest stopped by murder or arrest. (In the US any such arrests are typically voluntary as civil disobedience. Not the same at all.).

Pessimist
03-14-22, 17:39
That's a lie. Please cite reliable sources of people in the US having their right to protest stopped by murder or arrest. (In the US any such arrests are typically voluntary as civil disobedience. Not the same at all.).Sources?! LOL. From an obvious troll Dr PoonTang? That will be something. Most likely another CCP paid troll, working for 5 RMB an hour, employed to spread CCP's latest concoctions and lies. With 1. 3 billion hungry mouths to feed, they need a lot of jobs and these internet lie spreaders are among their better paid, more intellectual goons.

Escape Artist
03-14-22, 17:42
Haha, well I would say the emo kid so far has just shot his little brother, because he felt betrayed. And the cool kid made some promises of security to the little brother that emboldened him to sit at the cool kids table.

European Union's foreign policy chief Josep Borrell said Friday:My overlord, you've awakened the uptight robot. Did you advance the stick up his bum a couple inches too far?

Pessimist
03-14-22, 18:55
My overlord, you've awakened the uptight robot. Did you advance the stick up his bum a couple inches too far?Touching devotion to your CCP master. Fooling no one with your lame retorts. Even Lindsey protests he is not Trump's appendage once in a while but is firmly attached to the fat whale's bum, as you are to the CCPMac's butt and both of you spreading the CCP garbage on this site (hopefully, you are getting paid).

Sirioja
03-14-22, 21:26
May be that is true for Russians. No clue about NKans. The Chinese citizenry is very nationalistic and jingoistic. When their government incites them to turn super Xenophobic, they jump at that chance with alacrity. They will gladly burn Japanese cars, dump iPhones, send threats against foreigners / Chinese on wechat when asked by their CCP overlords, and are mighty proud of the suppression of minorities in China.

Due to the massive censorship (see the NYT article I attached), most Russian citizens may be unaware of the extent of the atrocities perpetrated by their killer ruler. Still, many are taking it to the streets against Putin and almost all the Russians on my Linkedin (1st and 2nd level) connections have been posting strong condemnation of Putin and the invasion (helps that most of them are outside RU). I feel for Russian people, they have never had a good ruler in history, but right now any sympathy and help the West can muster should necessarily go to the good people of UKR.Chinese and Russians are scared of their government, so they prefer to play blind. MacAdo and Escape are from US, not CCP.

Pessimist
03-14-22, 21:32
Considering that Pessimist agrees with you and combining this with his history of deriding you as my brainless lackey with the current nonsensical tirade of his, I'm guessing you can judge where your assertions lie on the spectrum of rationality.Tell you what / who agrees with who. 95% of Western democracy populations agree that Putin is a murderous thug. CCP cell leader Mac agrees with the Chinese propaganda machine which has gone into overdrive in support of their latest stooge (and creating stories of their own about US running biological weapons production in UKR) and Comrade Mac is parroting their talking points. Apprentice Murse occasionally makes a show out of mildly disagreeing with his master but always comes around to lick Mac's behind. In the meanwhile, as described in the BBC article which itself linked to an FT scoop, China is preparing to send weapons to Russia to aid in the slaughter of Ukr, perhaps with the proviso that Ru will reciprocate when China likewise begins its own genocide in Taiwan. CCP master Mac is carefully preparing his talking points for these eventualities.

Now back to your lame retorts about robots, uptight, yadda yadda.

Sirioja
03-14-22, 21:35
Disagree completely. Strategic position in the black sea does not change much with or without Ukraine. If it was more control of the Black Sea that they desired, they would fight to control Turkey, no Ukraine.Putin was instructed in USSR. For real facts, he already took Crimea from Ukraine, now aiming targeting Donbass and thinking so strongly about Odessa which is biggest harbor on black sea. Ukraine belong to USSR for him. Nothing about Turkey which is too far from Russia and much stronger.

Escape Artist
03-14-22, 22:33
Putin was instructed in USSR. For real facts, he already took Crimea from Ukraine, now aiming targeting Donbass and thinking so strongly about Odessa which is biggest harbor on black sea. Ukraine belong to USSR for him. Nothing about Turkey which is too far from Russia and much stronger.Taking those regions does not mean that there is a strategic benefit from it when one already had it. Reform USSR? Sure. To control Black Sea? No.

Turkey because they control Bosphorus for access to Mediterranean Sea.

I. E. Russian invasion of Ukraine is not for control of the Black Sea. Simple logic.

Escape Artist
03-14-22, 22:36
Touching devotion to your CCP master. Fooling no one with your lame retorts. Even Lindsey protests he is not Trump's appendage once in a while but is firmly attached to the fat whale's bum, as you are to the CCPMac's butt and both of you spreading the CCP garbage on this site (hopefully, you are getting paid).Someone smack C3 PO, he's malfunctioning again.

Sirioja
03-15-22, 08:08
Taking those regions does not mean that there is a strategic benefit from it when one already had it. Reform USSR? Sure. To control Black Sea? No.

Turkey because they control Bosphorus for access to Mediterranean Sea.

I. E. Russian invasion of Ukraine is not for control of the Black Sea. Simple logic.Crimea taken from Ukraine, Donbass and now targeted Odessa which is biggest black sea harbor are good for liar Putin business. He target also Georgia, Moldavia, all around black sea. Who could stop him in black sea? Romania? Bulgaria? All belonging to his USSR, even as poor as Ukraine, but searching his past youth, when he should better clean is dirty brain. But he is scared of democracy close to him, because if Russians wanted democracy, then he is dead. Marina Ovsiannikova with Ukrainian father and Russian mother is a hero.

Escape Artist
03-15-22, 17:25
But he is scared of democracy close to him, because if Russians wanted democracy, then he is dead. Marina Ovsiannikova with Ukrainian father and Russian mother is a hero.There, that's a valid reason, not for control of Black Sea when taking over Ukraine does not change his position significantly from 1 month ago.

Pessimist
03-15-22, 18:13
Someone smack C3 PO, he's malfunctioning again.3 PO is a beloved staple of our pop culture. You on the other hand are the CCP apprentice of an unreformed version of commie Asian Lando (sans Lando's good looks) that sells down his adopted country and rejoices in the death of many.

McAdonis
03-15-22, 19:14
My stance aligns with this excerpt from an FT article three days before the invasion: "If war comes, Putin would of course deserve the blame and global opprobrium. Russia's threats are thuggish and dangerous. Yet as misguided as the Russian actions are, American intransigence regarding Nato enlargement is also utterly misguided and risky. "

George Kennan in 1998, architect of USA's containment strategy of USSR, Ambassador to USSR: "I think it is the beginning of a new cold war. I think the Russians will gradually react quite adversely and it will affect their policies. I think it is a tragic mistake. Of course there is going to be a bad reaction from Russia, and then the NATO expanders will say that we always told you that is how the Russians are but this is just wrong. ".

Faith Hill, Senior Director for Europe and Russia of the National Security Council warned Bush in 2008: "Putin would view steps to bring Ukraine and Georgia closer to NATO as a provocative move that would likely provoke pre-emptive Russian military action. "

Jack Matlock, Ambassador to USSR, testified before Senate in 1997: "Far from improving the security of the United States, its Allies, and the nations that wish to enter the Alliance, it could well encourage a chain of events that could produce the most serious security threat to this nation since the Soviet Union collapsed. ".

Robert Gates in 2015, Secretary of Defense under Bush and Obama: "The Russians had long historical ties to Serbia, which we largely ignored. Trying to bring Georgia and Ukraine into NATO was truly overreaching. The roots of the Russian Empire trace back to Kiev in the ninth century, so that was an especially monumental provocation. Were the Europeans, much less the Americans, willing to send their sons and daughters to defend Ukraine or Georgia? Hardly. So NATO expansion was a political act, not a carefully considered military commitment, thus undermining the purpose of the alliance and recklessly ignoring what the Russians considered their own vital national interests. Similarly, Putin's hatred of the Treaty on Conventional Armed Forces in Europe (limiting the number and location of Russian and NATO non-nuclear military forces in Europe) was understandable. "

Bill Burns, Ambassador to USSR, standing Director of the CIA appointed by Biden in March 2021, speaking about his Russian counterparts in 2008: "I have yet to find anyone who views Ukraine in NATO as anything other than a direct challenge to Russian interests."

Pat Buchanan prescient in his 1999 book: "By moving NATO onto Russia's front porch, we have scheduled a twenty-first-century confrontation. "

William Perry, Robert McNamara, Henry Kissinger were all against NATO eastward expansion (or the pace of it). That is two Secretary of Defense and a Secretary of State. For those that do not know, the Secretary Defense is second in the military command structure, only under the President. Secretary of State implements foreign policy and is head of the State Department.

All of the above are patriots. The ones who are still alive condemn this invasion. But all have been vocal critics of their government's foreign policy (NATO expansion). American politicians have continuously ignored the advice of its top diplomats. P&P would be happy to know that one of the above mentioned, Fiona Hill more or less refers to Putin as a madman.

Sirioja
03-15-22, 20:25
There, that's a valid reason, not for control of Black Sea when taking over Ukraine does not change his position significantly from 1 month ago.Marioupol and Odessa make a big difference for him and also the gaz pipeline through Ukraine. I really wish Ukrainians will win but if they don t and I know how it will be difficult for them, but they have to destroy the pipeline and both harbors, to kill these business for Putin, just letting him a poor land, when EU have to make Russia broke with no value kopecks, forcing people for revolution because of him. Many Russians will die but they have to kill him.

McAdonis
03-15-22, 21:27
Anyway, I'll ask again, was Russia's security actually threatened? Has NATO ever had visions of "conquering" Russia? Who would? Why does Russia need Ukraine?Those that are (or strive to be) global powers wish to control their geography so as to make themselves less vulnerable to foreign invasions. This video from 4:00 to 9:00 explains Russia's geography and the strategic military value of having Ukraine (Turgid and Cane might enjoy as well since they seem to have an interest in WWII and military): https://youtu.be/If61baWF4GE?t=240.

The security concern is that a rival power could position forces and be arm's reach to Russia's major population centers. During a period of relative peace in the 1840's, USA under the Manifest Destiny improved their geography by extending the borders to both oceans. Having two large oceans on either side of you most definitely increases security (or reduces security concerns). Moscow is less than 500 km from Ukraine border, and 80 percent of the population is west of the Urals.

One, even if it is imagined, Russia does believe the West to be hostile (see my other post about top diplomats being aware that NATO expansion would be interpreted as hostile). Past invasions by Napoleon and Hitler probably fuel that paranoia. The latter wiped out 20 percent of its population and has shaped the modern Russian psyche. Two, security is also about preparing yourself for future hostilities. If you are to believe some on here, Europe will soon be overrun by Muslims who will make Western Europe a third-world shithole plagued with violence.

Escape Artist
03-15-22, 22:29
3 PO is a beloved staple of our pop culture. You on the other hand are the CCP apprentice of an unreformed version of commie Asian Lando (sans Lando's good looks) that sells down his adopted country and rejoices in the death of many.This dork is over here going on analyzing the merits of Star Wars characters. Geezus, you're that loser high school kid who went on to marry an ugly chick.

Escape Artist
03-15-22, 22:50
My stance aligns with this excerpt from an FT article three days before the invasion: "If war comes, Putin would of course deserve the blame and global opprobrium. Russia's threats are thuggish and dangerous. Yet as misguided as the Russian actions are, American intransigence regarding Nato enlargement is also utterly misguided and risky. "

George Kennan in 1998, architect of USA's containment strategy of USSR, Ambassador to USSR: "I think it is the beginning of a new cold war. I think the Russians will gradually react quite adversely and it will affect their policies. I think it is a tragic mistake. Of course there is going to be a bad reaction from Russia, and then the NATO expanders will say that we always told you that is how the Russians are but this is just wrong. ".

Faith Hill, Senior Director for Europe and Russia of the National Security Council warned Bush in 2008: "Putin would view steps to bring Ukraine and Georgia closer to NATO as a provocative move that would likely provoke pre-emptive Russian military action. "

Jack Matlock, Ambassador to USSR, testified before Senate in 1997: "Far from improving the security of the United States, its Allies, and the nations that wish to enter the Alliance, it could well encourage a chain of events that could produce the most serious security threat to this nation since the Soviet Union collapsed. ".

Robert Gates in 2015, Secretary of Defense under Bush and Obama: "The Russians had long historical ties to Serbia, which we largely ignored. Trying to bring Georgia and Ukraine into NATO was truly overreaching. The roots of the Russian Empire trace back to Kiev in the ninth century, so that was an especially monumental provocation. Were the Europeans, much less the Americans, willing to send their sons and daughters to defend Ukraine or Georgia? Hardly. So NATO expansion was a political act, not a carefully considered military commitment, thus undermining the purpose of the alliance and recklessly ignoring what the Russians considered their own vital national interests. Similarly, Putin's hatred of the Treaty on Conventional Armed Forces in Europe (limiting the number and location of Russian and NATO non-nuclear military forces in Europe) was understandable. .You Commie bastard! How dare you question the narrative, hah!

But on a serious note, those are examples of Western advancements that contributed to the deterioration of Russian influence and positioning. But can you assign the world blame or fault to Western advancement? I don't so. Yes you can say that western policy led to this predicament but would you specifically assign "blame"?

Say a boss was a complete asshole at the work place and an employee comes in and shoots up the place. Is the boss to blame for the mass murder? No man, yes the boss's asshole behavior led the shooter to snap but in the end "blame" goes to the shooter for reacting inappropriately, much like Putin is doing.

So my position is that no blame goes to the west but recognize that western decisions did lead Putin down this path. So no fault or blame on the west and all blame on Putin.

DrPoon
03-16-22, 00:17
Alaska was originally part of Russia so if Alaska decided to join Russia then the USA should just be ok with it according to current USA logic.

Jack Matlock, Ambassador to USSR, testified before Senate in 1997: "Far from improving the security of the United States, its Allies, and the nations that wish to enter the Alliance, it could well encourage a chain of events that could produce the most serious security threat to this nation since the Soviet Union collapsed. "..

Pistons
03-16-22, 03:24
My stance on conspiracy theories is this: The biggest trick devil ever pulled was convince you that they do not exist!

People do scheme you know LOL! The whole business world is built on conspiracies and also all our society, it is important to keep order!

Like look, I am more life experienced and international than most of posters here, I know world better because simply I travel more since young age, saw different cultures and experienced many things around the world both in west and east and other places, but many posters here are so opinionated with social and racial bias and it show their upbringing of how they got opinionated by something they have been brainwashed to believe and these guys tend to be very narrow minded! Many white people are like that and I do believe in G7, but they also have to believe that the days of white domination is long over and the world is more international and globalized, but some people who do not know the world tend to still believe in social and racial bias still LOL!Of course conspiracies are the norm in every business meeting, and at every bar run. It is the function of Machiavellis The Prince. But what I meant was more that within these schemes and plots and strategy meetings, there are opinion leaders who are narcissistic and tend to think they more basics than they actually do. And these people are the stupid ones. The group usually don't want to argue with the opinion leaders for various reasons. So narcissism prevails. And as soon as one opinion leader leaves, most new ones attain narcissistic traits thinking they know more than they do as well. Which basically means they turn more stupid.

Only the minority admits that 99% of what they do are just experiments.

When it comes to white control of the world and the later part of your post, then that is related to the depopulation agenda. Of course the difference between people of different countries are mainly culturally based, and can quickly change, has nothing to do with genes or IQ etc (though maybe isolation, temperature or other external factors like food / medicine makes a difference).

But the west, and Japan (which essentially is an economically and manufacturally western country based in Asia) won't allow themselves to become dirt poor as the rest of the world rises. So depopulation of the world leaves more resources per head for those that are left. And that's what the UN Agendas are for, and perhaps the Great Reset and all the stages therein as well. Machiavellis The Prince in modern action.

DrPoon
03-16-22, 06:00
I would say pandemic is over, but now we are fighting with the mind of masses called virus phobia that is no longer exit at least in its strength!

With all these restrictions in FKK, once you are in the room, you suck tongue, dick, pussy, asses etc LOL! How ironic LOL!New BA2 Omicron version 2.0 is out which has caused 49% UK case surge and will be spreading to the USA and Germany ASAP. The pandemic is far from over. We are in overtime now.

Mr Ho
03-16-22, 08:05
Of course conspiracies are the norm in every business meeting, and at every bar run. It is the function of Machiavellis The Prince. But what I meant was more that within these schemes and plots and strategy meetings, there are opinion leaders who are narcissistic and tend to think they more basics than they actually do. And these people are the stupid ones. The group usually don't want to argue with the opinion leaders for various reasons. So narcissism prevails. And as soon as one opinion leader leaves, most new ones attain narcissistic traits thinking they know more than they do as well. Which basically means they turn more stupid.

Only the minority admits that 99% of what they do are just experiments.

When it comes to white control of the world and the later part of your post, then that is related to the depopulation agenda. Of course the difference between people of different countries are mainly culturally based, and can quickly change, has nothing to do with genes or IQ etc (though maybe isolation, temperature or other external factors like food / medicine makes a difference).

But the west, and Japan (which essentially is an economically and manufacturally western country based in Asia) won't allow themselves to become dirt poor as the rest of the world rises. So depopulation of the world leaves more resources per head for those that are left. And that's what the UN Agendas are for, and perhaps the Great Reset and all the stages therein as well. Machiavellis The Prince in modern action.We became dirt poor in 1945 due to crazy war, then it took us 35 years to become richest in the world by 1980's, then now rest in third place if China is telling the true number about their economy LOL! War is very stupid thing, but in some cases required like I believe in US military strategy, they do what they got to do, but it is for the stability of the world as oil is underneath strange behavior nations!

But look, I consider putin as smart guy in general, but when it comes to this war, it is becoming some kind of personal ball chicken race game LOL like biden sanctioned me, so I sanction Biden, they did this, so we do that kinda level cock fight LOL! In expense of many human lives!

NATO provoked it, putin bought the fight, but it is leading to some egoistic mess of bunch of old guys in both west and russia! I never thought I see this scale of war in europe in 21st century! But this ironically maybe good for monger as the worst economy goes better it is for us mongers!

With that being said, I think moscow may go back to early 90's when stunner young university girls tuting for very low price and I think having US dollars or euro can get us stunner girls for very reasonable price soon as russia going to be very poor country soon!

DrPoon
03-16-22, 09:34
Hello gentlemen,

Does anyone know what changes are to be expected in clubs due to restrictions being loosened?

Let's just use the land of Hessen for argument's sake.BA2 is in effect and causing covid to skyrocket as it is 80% more transmissible than Omicron. The covid pandemic is not over and will continue throughout 2022.

RabbitFarm
03-16-22, 09:47
I would say pandemic is over, but now we are fighting with the mind of masses called virus phobia that is no longer exit at least in its strength!

With all these restrictions in FKK, once you are in the room, you suck tongue, dick, pussy, asses etc LOL! How ironic LOL!Seems like the pandemic is just starting in Germany. I just read that current restrictions have been extended until 02.04.

Mr Ho
03-16-22, 12:25
Seems like the pandemic is just starting in Germany. I just read that current restrictions have been extended until 02.04.Seriously? Apparently, it is over in Switzerland, so like in war time, let mongers be free in Switzerland with full swinging dick of ours LOL!

Sirioja
03-16-22, 13:40
Alaska was originally part of Russia so if Alaska decided to join Russia then the USA should just be ok with it according to current USA logic.Did Alaska ask? I doubt, when Putin kills children for his personal aim, not Russians who are just guilty to believe his liars, when he is just a paranoiac liar. World have to eliminate him, Russians have to wake up, when he send young Russian guys to death, just pieces of meat for him.

Sirioja
03-16-22, 13:43
Seems like the pandemic is just starting in Germany. I just read that current restrictions have been extended until 02.04.At the moment, only telling about Ukraine which is a very important problem, but covid didn't finish. Let s see on October / November. Now I only think about my ski tour on week ends.

Turgid
03-16-22, 15:47
.....CCP cell leader Mac agrees with the Chinese propaganda machine which has gone into overdrive in support of their latest stooge ......One may say lots of things about Russia but calling it a stooge of China is patently mistaken.

Covid 19 has kept me at home and indoors for 2 years now. I've spent much of that time reading world history. The history of Russia is absolutely fascinating. I was never taught anything like that in school. Russia has been attacked and brutalized throughout their history. The Mongols almost wiped them out. However, somehow they prevailed then and on many other occasions. In recent history Napoleon tried and eventually suffered a bruising defeat which saved Europe from him. Same for Hitler who caused the death of about 27 million Russians. One thing that cannot be said about Russia throughout their entire history was that they were anyone's stooge. To be a stooge the country of which you are a stooge must be more powerful than you. If the rest of the world gangs up against Russia today and there is a war then it will be the end of the world.

Turgid
03-16-22, 15:52
Seems like the pandemic is just starting in Germany. I just read that current restrictions have been extended until 02.04.I've been looking at the numbers, Germany is doing worse than any other country. This pandemic is weird. Hongkong is doing worse now than it has ever done since the pandemic began.

Escape Artist
03-16-22, 16:30
One, even if it is imagined, Russia does believe the West to be hostile (see my other post about top diplomats being aware that NATO expansion would be interpreted as hostile). Past invasions by Napoleon and Hitler probably fuel that paranoia. The latter wiped out 20 percent of its population and has shaped the modern Russian psyche. Two, security is also about preparing yourself for future hostilities. If you are to believe some on here, Europe will soon be overrun by Muslims who will make Western Europe a third-world shithole plagued with violence.There we go; now that's answering a question.

So key words: imagined, believe, paranoia. Modern Western policy generally does not directly encroach on the sovereignty of powerful nations, just weak or third world nations which is why I think Russia's security concerns are unwarranted, at least regarding western advancement. For powerful nations, the method of battle is through cultural or economic influence.

The incorporation of Russian-bordering nations into NATO was won by western political-economic influence rather than by hostility or aggression. It's like Russia is losing a board game and is now deciding to flip the whole game board over because they can't win by the rules and maintaining decorum.

Southern Muslim security concerns is a whole other matter, more domestic than international as Russia can control its own borders and policies of letting brown people into the country.

HammerTime96
03-16-22, 19:49
Some links from German media;.

https://www.expaturm.com/german-healthcare/freedom-day-in-germany/

Their excuse? It has still not been finally decided what the new Infection Protection Act should look like. It will not be voted on until Friday the 18th of March in the Bundestaghttps://www.thelocal.de/20220309/germany-to-keep-covid-safeguards-in-place-after-march-20th/

https://www.news.de/politik/856176852/corona-massnahmen-ab-20-03-2022-freedom-day-verschoben-bundeslaender-bayer-brandenburg-lehnen-corona-lockerungen-ab/1/

https://www.rnd.de/gesundheit/corona-lockerungen-bei-hohen-inzidenzen-was-das-fuer-die-pandemie-lage-in-deutschland-bedeutet-A53WHWLV7ZHH7DRRHRPZKQ7S4E.html

Run the last two through an online translator if you can't speak / read German.

Long story short: some German federal states are rebelling against lifting the CONvid restrictions. Hospitals are nowhere near max capacity, but the meaningless "cases" narrative is being pumped again.

Germans certainly like their fascist leaders and politicians; 1914,1933, DDR! LOL!

Warning: this is NOT certain yet and will depend on the vote on the 18th of March in the German Fuehrerbunker, ehh, Bundestag, see the quote from an article above. So far it looks like Hessen (Sharks, Oase, Palace etc) is not yet affected, but who knows what they will do. (Hessen is one of the more fanatical CONvid Fascism states when compared to for example Saarland, having previously locked down again in February when other states remained open.).

Pessimist
03-16-22, 20:47
One may say lots of things about Russia but calling it a stooge of China is patently mistaken.

Covid 19 has kept me at home and indoors for 2 years now. I've spent much of that time reading world history. The history of Russia is absolutely fascinating. I was never taught anything like that in school. Russia has been attacked and brutalized throughout their history. The Mongols almost wiped them out. However, somehow they prevailed then and on many other occasions. In recent history Napoleon tried and eventually suffered a bruising defeat which saved Europe from him. Same for Hitler who caused the death of about 27 million Russians. One thing that cannot be said about Russia throughout their entire history was that they were anyone's stooge. To be a stooge the country of which you are a stooge must be more powerful than you. If the rest of the world gangs up against Russia today and there is a war then it will be the end of the world.Yes, stooge was a mild exaggeration for now, for the purpose of ISG arguments which let's face it, are not academic debates.

That said, Russia is on the verge of becoming one.

RU is militarily powerful, true. Can they wipe out many people and in turn be wiped out? Yes. So can NK, China, Israel, India, Pakistan, many others. Once you know how to produce nukes, it is a matter of spending to make more of them, and the other part of the equation is delivery to a long distance destination in which case they can threaten anyone with extinction.

But does it all it take? Their economy today is a disaster, their currency is shot, and their technology besides armaments is non existent. If not for nukes, RU by the size of the economy, by per capita GDP, by various metrics of advancement, would be among the lower tier of nations. NK has nukes but many people starve to sleep every night, especially if not in the army. Does the ability to kill many people make NK superior to say, a Bulgaria, even Indonesia? I don't think so.

RU is a Chinese stooge because it is increasingly dependent on China to conduct their affairs. For supplies, for payments, for many other things. That gives China an enormous leverage over Russian affairs. There are even reports RU put off its invasion till the end of the cursed CCympics in China. To me, that makes Ru a stooge of China.

Pessimist
03-16-22, 20:52
This dork is over here going on analyzing the merits of Star Wars characters. Geezus, you're that loser high school kid who went on to marry an ugly chick.Says the CCP midget with a bum shoulder whose mother worked as a tute to make a living according to multiple people who actually met him on this site. I hope you evolve to more than living in a car to afford entry to the clubs. As I said many times, you serve to bring the Asian immigrant averages down in the US.

Sirioja
03-16-22, 21:22
I've been looking at the numbers, Germany is doing worse than any other country. This pandemic is weird. Hongkong is doing worse now than it has ever done since the pandemic began.Because Hongkong was closed and just reopened. I don't think Germany is worst than US with 1 million covid deaths and probably many more unknown among so many millions without insurance and illegals.

Mr Ho
03-16-22, 22:56
I've been looking at the numbers, Germany is doing worse than any other country. This pandemic is weird. Hongkong is doing worse now than it has ever done since the pandemic began.HK is via China, apparently in some cities in China, it is getting worse now too, but like this forum LOL there is censorship over freedom of speech and press in China by government, so we do not know the truth what is going on there! But in HK, there is some freedom of press left and it is international city, so we got to know the situation there!

But here in Tokyo, it is almost over, but all of us still wear masks and disinfect our hands etc upon entrance of shops and there is thermometer placed every entrance of building just in case as we believe when we loosen up, things get out of control just like in life and just like in German FKK LOL!

I do think, it is over soon though because virus is not as strong as it once used to be, it is becoming like influenza!

Escape Artist
03-16-22, 23:05
mother worked as a tute to make a living according to multiple people who actually met him on this site.I see I've pushed you to full psychosis. Hilarious. Sweet Victory.

Escape Artist
03-16-22, 23:06
Some links from German media;.

https://www.expaturm.com/german-healthcare/freedom-day-in-germany/

https://www.thelocal.de/20220309/germany-to-keep-covid-safeguards-in-place-after-march-20th/

https://www.news.de/politik/856176852/corona-massnahmen-ab-20-03-2022-freedom-day-verschoben-bundeslaender-bayer-brandenburg-lehnen-corona-lockerungen-ab/1/

https://www.rnd.de/gesundheit/corona-lockerungen-bei-hohen-inzidenzen-was-das-fuer-die-pandemie-lage-in-deutschland-bedeutet-A53WHWLV7ZHH7DRRHRPZKQ7S4E.html

Run the last two through an online translator if you can't speak / read German.

Long story short: some German federal states are rebelling against lifting the CONvid restrictions. Hospitals are nowhere near max capacity, but the meaningless "cases" narrative is being pumped again.

Germans certainly like their fascist leaders and politicians; 1914,1933, DDR! LOL!

Warning: this is NOT certain yet and will depend on the vote on the 18th of March in the German Fuehrerbunker, ehh, Bundestag, see the quote from an article above. So far it looks like Hessen (Sharks, Oase, Palace etc) is not yet affected, but who knows what they will do. (Hessen is one of the more fanatical CONvid Fascism states when compared to for example Saarland, having previously locked down again in February when other states remained open.).Now Chicken Little reappears. Ugh, 2021 rerun.

Clodius1
03-16-22, 23:11
Seems like the pandemic is just starting in Germany. I just read that current restrictions have been extended until 02.04.Don't know about that. DW reporting today that it expects restrictions to be lifted this week despite an increase in cases. Apparently the FDP is in the driver seat.

Pessimist
03-16-22, 23:58
Alaska was originally part of Russia so if Alaska decided to join Russia then the USA should just be ok with it according to current USA logic.Care to go back a few more centuries? Ru owned Alaska, US did Louisiana purchase from France and Mongols controlled large tracts of Ru and China. Perhaps Neanderthals will come back to life and claim all of Europe and Africans can claim all of this planet.

Look. All you revanchists and anachronists can live in a warped past but here and now, the murderous Russian thug is exterminating women and children in Ukr with the help of your CCP masters while you, and your fellow CCP thugs Mac and Murse can celebrate every such death as one more victory for your twisted goons.

Pessimist
03-17-22, 00:08
I've been looking at the numbers, Germany is doing worse than any other country. This pandemic is weird. Hongkong is doing worse now than it has ever done since the pandemic began.It is called comeuppance. CCP criminals leaked the virus on the rest of the world and promptly closed their doors. After 2 years and many dozens of millions of deaths and vaccines, rest of the planet is back to some semblance of normalcy while their Frankenstein virus is back to haunt the CCP criminals and their jingoistic population who have been celebrating all the deaths in other countries on wechat. A couple of them have been doing their celebratory dance right here on ISG while Western people died.

Mr Ho
03-17-22, 00:58
Don't know about that. DW reporting today that it expects restrictions to be lifted this week despite an increase in cases. Apparently the FDP is in the driver seat.So which one is the real news and fake news even on forum LOL!

I got sick of googling this G3, G2 or whatever those names give for the restrictions, it is confusing as new Iphone models and mobile phone networks and its services LOL!

What is the point of restricting in FKK when we end up sucking fucking in room sucking each others tongue and even sucking on each others anal LOL!

Pessimist
03-17-22, 03:58
Those that are (or strive to be) global powers wish to control their geography so as to make themselves less vulnerable to foreign invasions. This video from 4:00 to 9:00 explains Russia's geography and the strategic military value of having Ukraine (Turgid and Cane might enjoy as well since they seem to have an interest in WWII and military): https://youtu.be/If61baWF4GE?t=240.

The security concern is that a rival power could position forces and be arm's reach to Russia's major population centers. During a period of relative peace in the 1840's, USA under the Manifest Destiny improved their geography by extending the borders to both oceans. Having two large oceans on either side of you most definitely increases security (or reduces security concerns). Moscow is less than 500 km from Ukraine border, and 80 percent of the population is west of the Urals.

One, even if it is imagined, Russia does believe the West to be hostile (see my other post about top diplomats being aware that NATO expansion would be interpreted as hostile). Past invasions by Napoleon and Hitler probably fuel that paranoia. The latter wiped out 20 percent of its population and has shaped the modern Russian psyche. Two, security is also about preparing yourself for future hostilities. If you are to believe some on here, Europe will soon be overrun by Muslims who will make Western Europe a third-world shithole plagued with violence.CCP thugs are funny animals. Throwing in a few disjointed links from cursory Google searches makes them intellectual arguments in their own minds, regardless of the nonsensical content. Then this CCP mole presents his coup de grace. It is the security fear, real or imagined does not matter. Thusly, his paymaster's stooge Ru is perfectly in rights to murder dozens of thousands merely because Ru imagines it has a security concern. It just has to imagine, and the thug is fully, morally justified to kill.

I suppose this is an elevation from the past position, I. E. Russia (battering and murdering thousands through missiles launches at residential buildings) is merely engaged in a lover's quarrel with UKR. The slightly overbearing hubby and the demure wifey, if you will.

This is the shape of CCP thug, in all his degeneracy. No wonder he sits there and celebrates the murder of thousands in own native land's provinces like Xinjiang.

DrPoon
03-17-22, 04:49
Now Chicken Little reappears. Ugh, 2021 rerun.The reported Omicron vaccine which was supposed to be out by now was a dud and didn't work any better than the old vaccine. So now everyone who caught BA1 (regular Omicron) will have to re-catch BA2 (new Omicron) and assuming a new mutation doesn't come out it might be over but judging from the past a new variant will emerge after that.

DrPoon
03-17-22, 04:51
Denmark reports that BA2 has now taken over most of its cases and this will of course spread down the European continent to the rest of all of Europe and the world will now have to be infected with BA2.

Sirioja
03-17-22, 05:30
Says the CCP midget with a bum shoulder whose mother worked as a tute to make a living according to multiple people who actually met him on this site. I hope you evolve to more than living in a car to afford entry to the clubs. As I said many times, you serve to bring the Asian immigrant averages down in the US.I sleep in my nearly and wish soon 600000 kms old lady when I sold electronics bad aldex quattro which tried to kill me, to go to brothels weekly, when who go as often than me? I wish I will find agreement with company to buy 2008 S5 atmospheric V8 4. 2 32 valves with manual gear box I would power with bioethanol and electronics prepared switching off speed limit for around 450 power only possible with manuel gear box, to reach 300.4 lines from airport to right curve before Sharks ausfahrt will be good for this.

DrPoon
03-17-22, 09:05
Because Hongkong was closed and just reopened. I don't think Germany is worst than US with 1 million covid deaths and probably many more unknown among so many millions without insurance and illegals.You are correct, there are 2,000 people dying each day of covid in the USA! This is due to states not having mask requirement or distancing.

HammerTime96
03-17-22, 09:15
Now Chicken Little reappears. Ugh, 2021 rerun.Hahahaha, so this IS the new username for the CCP Murse? What a pathetic life you must lead: checking ISG every 5 minutes and getting your little shrimp dick hard when someone replies to your troll message.

One more CCP troll for the ignore list! Adios sucker, I only deal with adults who can read and reason.

Clodius1
03-17-22, 15:02
I really hope you're right, because this is getting rediculous.Agreed. I'm popping my covid cherry in late May. But with only a single J&J shot and I already got the Rona, there's no Effing way I'm going to do a booster shot. Fauci can take his booster and shove it up his ass. If Deutschland is still a problem, I'm rolling into der Schweiz instead. Never been to Globe or Cleo and I'll put my $$ there instead.

The Cane
03-17-22, 15:22
Agreed. I'm popping my covid cherry in late May. But with only a single J&J shot and I already got the Rona, there's no Effing way I'm going to do a booster shot. Fauci can take his booster and shove it up his ass.The booster goes in the arm and not in the arsch. Also, Pfizer and Moderna are better than J&J. But since you already had the Rona virus oh well that yields antibodies too.

Turgid
03-17-22, 15:58
Because Hongkong was closed and just reopened. I don't think Germany is worst than US with 1 million covid deaths and probably many more unknown among so many millions without insurance and illegals.I meant the current daily figures.

Turgid
03-17-22, 16:01
Now that I am considering travelling again I think I should be vaccinated. I have a question for guys who have taken the vaccine. Are you able to fuck as much now as you were before taking the vaccine? Has the vaccine affected the number of orgasms you can ejaculate?

BigBuddy69
03-17-22, 17:06
Of course not, you just feel tired one or two days that's all.

Pessimist
03-17-22, 20:49
Now that I am considering travelling again I think I should be vaccinated. I have a question for guys who have taken the vaccine. Are you able to fuck as much now as you were before taking the vaccine? Has the vaccine affected the number of orgasms you can ejaculate?I am vaccinated and even took the booster months ago. Yes, no problems whatsoever except some mild body ache the next day for an hour or two. I never heard of any connection between the vaccine and sexual activity / ability. I doubt there is any connection, not aware of any research on it and quite certain you will receive no advice of any value (except the usual insult laden rants from the CCP thug Murse and his boss Mac). Probably should ask your urologist or internist if have any concern. Or search through CDC site.

Sirioja
03-17-22, 21:42
I meant the current daily figures.Yes, still many covid deaths in Germany, nearly 300 yesterday. Not finished yet.

Pistons
03-17-22, 21:43
Of course not, you just feel tired one or two days that's all.After each time you have sex? Wow!

Pistons
03-17-22, 21:54
Germany now wants to procure F35 planes. And one of the reasons made by Olof Scholz was that it could carry nuclear weapons.

This thing doesn't seem to be over with the war in Ukraine. And China will soon take Russia's side.

Pistons
03-17-22, 22:01
When I consider beauty, I never look at fashion magazine (female audience). I only look at most popular pornstars (male audience). That would be the average I'd go by. So through the last few decades: Jenna Jameson, Jesse Jane, Elsa Jean. These were the most popular at their time (I think). Though some others are perhaps just as beautiful, or more. The average among these girls differ from the average fashion model in many ways.

Escape Artist
03-17-22, 23:01
Hahahaha, so this IS the new username for the CCP Murse? What a pathetic life you must lead: checking ISG every 5 minutes and getting your little shrimp dick hard when someone replies to your troll message.

One more CCP troll for the ignore list! Adios sucker, I only deal with adults who can read and reason.The lemmings are multiplying.

Escape Artist
03-18-22, 00:09
Now that I am considering travelling again I think I should be vaccinated. I have a question for guys who have taken the vaccine. Are you able to fuck as much now as you were before taking the vaccine? Has the vaccine affected the number of orgasms you can ejaculate?Sample size of one: 4 days after taking a booster, I flew to Germany and did a one hour room, finished 3 times in one hour, a record for me.

Pfizer, Pfizer, J&J, Pfizer.

Nothing in the literature or any medical guidelines to suggest any ejaculatory or erectile side effects.

HammerTime96
03-18-22, 08:28
Germany now wants to procure F35 planes. And one of the reasons made by Olof Scholz was that it could carry nuclear weapons.

This thing doesn't seem to be over with the war in Ukraine. And China will soon take Russia's side.Olaf is just another corrupt and hypocritical socialist, just do a search for "Cumex" and / or "Warburg Bank" + his name.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CumEx-Files (I wonder who came up with that name, LOL).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=or4x3zp4Sus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jll7gjd_2gs

Just imagine the amount of dirt that the CIA / NSA have on this guy, I wouldn't be surprised if they have all his emails, text messages and phone calls, just like they probably also had a copy of Merkel's Stasi files. Scholz is NATO's and the NWO's puppet and just like the trembling StasiMerkel he'll do as told by the Deep State.

CumEx owed E47 million to the Hamburg Tax Office, but the tax office 'forgot' to send out a letter. As mayor of Hamburg, Scholz was of course responsible, but his 'super strong' defence was that he doesn't remember anything, LOL! That's how high level corruption and socialism works: just say you don't remember, that way the tax office can harass the small business owner who doesn't have good political connections.

https://www.sueddeutsche.de/politik/cum-ex-olaf-scholz-aussage-finanzbeamtin-1.5375825

German TV even poked fun of him not remembering anything and never taking any responsibility with the mock-verb "scholzing" implying to dodge responsibility and 'forgetting' crucial details that could land you into trouble: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3opyjSETDzc.

Basically Ollie Scholz is the German version of Biden: a senile and / or corrupt socialist puppet who loves the allure of power, private jets, limos and bodyguards, so that he's nice and controllable by the CIA and Deep State! / sarc.

HammerTime96
03-18-22, 09:02
Agreed. I'm popping my covid cherry in late May. But with only a single J&J shot and I already got the Rona, there's no Effing way I'm going to do a booster shot. Fauci can take his booster and shove it up his ass. If Deutschland is still a problem, I'm rolling into der Schweiz instead. Never been to Globe or Cleo and I'll put my $$ there instead.Take your money to Switzerland and fuck Zee woke Germans and their nut-job 'health' minister Klabauterbach. I have natural immunity but the Nazi Germans only recognize my natural immunity for 3 months while recognizing their shitty vaccine's immunity for 6 months. LOL!

If you're already immune compromised and / or suffering from major co-morbidities, the vaccine might be worth considering, but a normal healthy person shouldn't have too many problems in dealing with a Corona virus. I had Covid19 and I will admit that I was sick as a dog for 3-4 days (as I always am during a flu), but then I quickly recovered. On the other hand my vaxxed colleagues some of whom are half my age, were at home sick for 2-3 weeks, and when they returned to work they were a total wreck complaining of heavy fatigue. Interestingly enough, at work we didn't have any CONvid case during 2020 and the first half of 2021, but "cases" started to pop up once more and more colleagues got vaxxed towards the end of the summer 2021. May people (including the vaxxed) deliberately got infected because we were forced into 3 G testing at work. The vaxxed colleagues who deliberately got infected simply didn't want to take the booster because they felt so fucked up after the first two shots.

This is how crazy the world has become: people deliberately infecting each other, in order to get their QR Yellow Star for work or travel!

Director of German health insurer BKK sent an emergency letter to the German authorities that the number of [I]reported vaccine[ side effects is probably only the tip of the iceberg:

https://tkp.at/2022/02/22/abrechnungsdaten-der-krankenkassen-belegen-sicherheitsdesaster-der-gen-impfstoffe/

The letter of course gets ignored by the German version of the CDC (RKI), and the BKK director got fired, this is how the woke "science" works just like Germany's crazy Racial Hygiene Eugenic "science" from the 1930's. Different narrative, same fascist tendencies.

Many studies are also make it crystal clear that natural immunity is much better than vaxxed immunity, like that famous Israeli study: https://www.timesofisrael.com/natural-immunity-was-more-potent-than-vaccines-during-us-delta-wave-study/.

Furthermore more and more (suppressed) studies suggest that CONvid1984 is perfectly treatable with a cheap dose of Ivermectin like the Brazilian study in the city of Itajai offering a tiny tiny tiny dose of Ivermectin to 200000 people with shocking results: https://youtu.be/Gz4adJXLHgA.

The way that the "science" the politicians, and authorities are all ignoring these studies, shows that this is all planned and deliberate.

Pistons
03-18-22, 10:13
Sample size of one: 4 days after taking a booster, I flew to Germany and did a one hour room, finished 3 times in one hour, a record for me.

Nothing in the literature or any medical guidelines to suggest any ejaculatory or erectile side effects.So you stay away from the larger Moderna shots? What a wuss!

Pistons
03-18-22, 10:19
Sample size of one: 4 days after taking a booster, I flew to Germany and did a one hour room, finished 3 times in one hour, a record for me.

Nothing in the literature or any medical guidelines to suggest any ejaculatory or erectile side effects.Also, injecting the shots on yourself, and up the ass in a doodoo doesn't really count.

Turgid
03-18-22, 14:48

Nothing in the literature or any medical guidelines to suggest any ejaculatory or erectile side effects.Thanks guys. I can deal with all stated side effects and even claims made by anti-vaxxers but I definitely don't want anything affecting Leroy's performance. Will be taking that first step towards getting out there again.

Sirioja
03-18-22, 17:49
When I consider beauty, I never look at fashion magazine (female audience). I only look at most popular pornstars (male audience). That would be the average I'd go by. So through the last few decades: Jenna Jameson, Jesse Jane, Elsa Jean. These were the most popular at their time (I think). Though some others are perhaps just as beautiful, or more. The average among these girls differ from the average fashion model in many ways.Porn actresses are not image of beauty for me. I run away from such looks in FKK. At Sharks, a French guy I know from Bruggen joke when he see one, showing me to see my reaction when I m so happy when I see a fresh natural beauty only with flesh, but no tattoo nor piercing, looking like women I was used to. Only piercing on belly is sexy for me.

Escape Artist
03-18-22, 19:04
So you stay away from the larger Moderna shots? What a wuss!Better than being a chump who actually gets covid with ensuing erectile dysfunction because of dumb ideologies.

Pistons
03-18-22, 23:39
Porn actresses are not image of beauty for me. I run away from such looks in FKK. At Sharks, a French guy I know from Bruggen joke when he see one, showing me to see my reaction when I m so happy when I see a fresh natural beauty only with flesh, but no tattoo nor piercing, looking like women I was used to. Only piercing on belly is sexy for me.Porn actress doesn't mean oversized lips, tattoos and oversized breasts. That just mean they are trying too hard.

Pistons
03-18-22, 23:52
Turgid: it's basically a propaganda war. The anti vaxxer meme crowds made tons of memes about the vaxx shrinking the dick. Then the pro vaxxer paid crowd made a weird study showing that covid causes ED and penis shrinkage. Where they even claimed it was due to the spike protein attaching to receptors on the dick. Well guess what, the vaxx is nothing but spike proteins. But the study forgot to mention that. Somehow the study was made in the same state where one of our forumers are working. So it is difficult to say really when the initial point is so low. And when they also were vaxxed in addition to getting covid.

When it walks like a Duck, and talks like a Duck. It's probably a spike protein.

Pistons
03-18-22, 23:53
Better than being a chump who actually gets covid with ensuing erectile dysfunction because of dumb ideologies.I just came twice in one session. Been horny as fuck this past week!

Escape Artist
03-19-22, 00:07
I just came twice in one session. Been horny as fuck this past week!Good, now go back to your sad cubicle and slave away to save up for another hooker.

HammerTime96
03-19-22, 10:11
Just like the Braun Nazi Volkssturm (armed bands of senior citizens and children) was created during the last months of World War 2 in a desperate attempt to fight the Allies when it was painstakingly obvious that Germany was going to lose the war anyway, today in 2022 the German Rainbow Nazi government desperately clings on to "The Final Solution of the Coronavirus Problem" when the whole world has realized that vaccines and silly masks don't work and has lifted restrictions.

Go to Belgium, Holland, France, UK, US, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, and you'll see free citizens without crazy masks or QR Yellow Stars, but of course the German Rainbow Nazis know better and just like Don Quixote they keep on fighting windmills, preferring fascism over liberty.

Most German federal states have extended the Covid measures:

https://www.fnp.de/hessen/freedom-day-neu-hessen-corona-regeln-20-maerz-zr-91412251.html

https://www.tagesschau.de/inland/corona-bundeslaender-109.html

Masks, 2 G and social distancing will remain in place for most German federal states (because they work so well despite the high "Incident Rate" LOL!) , in order to keep the FEAR alive so that the German Rainbow Nazis can overrule the Nuremberg Code and all the Dr. Mengele-Wannabe's in the German Parliament can pass their Holy Vaxx Mandates:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuremberg_Code

Physicians were attracted to the scientific ideology and aided in the establishment of National Socialist Physicians' League in 1929 to "purify the German medical community of 'Jewish Bolshevism'.
In response to the criticism of unethical human experimentation, the Weimar Republic (Germany's government from 1919 to 1933) issued "Guidelines for New Therapy and Human Experimentation". The guidelines were based on beneficence and non-maleficence, but also stressed legal doctrine of informed consent. The guidelines clearly distinguished the difference between therapeutic and non-therapeutic research. For therapeutic purposes, the guidelines allowed administration without consent only in dire situations, but for non-therapeutic purposes any administration without consent was strictly forbidden. However, the guidelines from Weimar were negated by Adolf Hitler. By 1942, the Nazi party included more than 38,000 German physicians, who helped carry out medical programs such as the Sterilization Law.Emphasis mine:

"Medical Ethics in the 70 Years after the Nuremberg Code, 1947 to the Present". President and Rector Markus Muller writes in his introduction that the Code "constitutes one of the most important milestones in the history of medicine, providing for the first time a proper framework for research on human subjects. This milestone was not a voluntary, precautionary measure, but only came into existence in the aftermath of Nazi atrocities. The Nuremberg Code became a cornerstone of clinical research and bioethics. Not anymore: The Nazis are back in town!

P.S. Here's a brilliant example of Cognitive Dissonance at work: during my visit to Sharks I ran in to an American in the sauna and he remarked that "this was probably the safest place in Sharks" because the heat would "kill the virus. " Then about 1 hour later I saw him walking around the club without a mask just like 99% of all the visitors and WGs. LOL! These kind of dumb fucks can even vote?

Pessimist
03-19-22, 21:05
I feel like any sort of boasting about hooker achievements a bit sad. I mean, I enjoy banging hot women but boasting about getting "beauties", "stunners", and "9's" and "10's" is like an overly cologne'the man bragging about his cash and cars or a Finance dude bragging about his net worth.Or the CCP Murse bragging how many times he got banned from the site or how many sissy rants he posts in a day. Let us see. Do you have anything else that you can be proud of? Apart from how much butt licking you do to your boss Mac on sex forums?

BigBuddy69
03-19-22, 22:09
Well actually they lifted the restrictions because the masks and the vaccines helped to limit the propagation of the virus but keep on living in your alternate reality.

Escape Artist
03-19-22, 22:49
Or the CCP Murse bragging how many times he got banned from the site or how many sissy rants he posts in a day. Let us see. Do you have anything else that you can be proud of? Apart from how much butt licking you do to your boss Mac on sex forums?Was a joke at first but now I think you seriously need a psych eval. Hallucinations, fabrication, and psychosis.

It's scary how feelings of inadequacies affects a man. Similar to a woman scorned, just a path of blind rage damning all facts and logic. In hopes that this sets you on the path to healing, "I apologize for having made you feel so small and inadequate."

Escape Artist
03-19-22, 23:14
You are honest. In FKKs, we all fuck the same girls. Up until a few years ago, they all generally charged the same amount, 8's or 6's or what have you. I am sure you fucked the ones you liked; so did the other guys. When someone says they only go for 8's and 9's, all it means they fuck the girls they like. No one goes to the club and pays money to fuck someone they find unappealing.

I don't understand the point of bragging about quality (exclusivity) of girls one fucks in these sex factories. It is like bragging they only buy the best fruit at Walmart grocery.

If one is talking about girls outside these clubs, that is a different matter. The frame of reference is different for each person and impossible to make any sensible / credible comparisons.Basically my same points, except overly wordy as per usual.

Pistons
03-19-22, 23:42
Good, now go back to your sad cubicle and slave away to save up for another hooker.LOL what a rebound! Only gone for one Romanian here for over 3 years or so.

Pistons
03-19-22, 23:45
HammerTime: it's all about the energy, and always has been. Even the depop agenda (2030), green revolution into renewables and the the CO2 tax scam hoax.

The world doesn't have enough energy going forward.

Pessimist
03-20-22, 02:45
Was a joke at first but now I think you seriously need a psych eval. Hallucinations, fabrication, and psychosis.

It's scary how feelings of inadequacies affects a man. Similar to a woman scorned, just a path of blind rage damning all facts and logic. In hopes that this sets you on the path to healing, "I apologize for having made you feel so small and inadequate."LOL. You are adequate alright, with your $100 K networth at the age of 41 and having to sleep in cars to save a buck.

You know, if you had simply stayed back in your native CCP shitland instead of getting smuggled into the US, you might have been better off. Financially and otherwise.

Pessimist
03-20-22, 02:46
Basically my same points, except overly wordy as per usual.Typical Bsian fool; always looking for affirmation. What a sad life it must be.

DrPoon
03-20-22, 05:35
Putin is getting nuclear arsenal ready. It would be a good tactical target to send a low yield nuclear missile to Eastern Ukraine in order to provide the buffer zone via radiation. And this would avoid the problem of getting NATO involved as likely immediate surrender by Ukraine would occur.

Escape Artist
03-20-22, 15:02
LOL. You are adequate alright, with your $100 K networth at the age of 41 and having to sleep in cars to save a buck.

You know, if you had simply stayed back in your native CCP shitland instead of getting smuggled into the US, you might have been better off. Financially and otherwise.Ah, it makes sense now. My finance boy net worth comment triggered you.

Once again, you continue to fabricate random theories of low finances and Chinese heritage while I continue to hit those sensitive truth centers that you're an emotional robot that's lies and cheats on his spouse, endangering his whole family's security because he's not man enough to say no to a little 25 year old pussy. Pathetic and weak. Bottom of the barrow human with white picket fence window dressing but rotten at the center.

Escape Artist
03-20-22, 15:15
LOL what a rebound! Only gone for one Romanian here for over 3 years or so.3 years of nearly no sex then? Or 3 years of banging ugly chicks? Non Romanian hookers? I know you're too unfortunate looking to pull good looking women, without kidnapping them anyway.

Turgid
03-20-22, 15:48
Putin is getting nuclear arsenal ready. It would be a good tactical target to send a low yield nuclear missile to Eastern Ukraine in order to provide the buffer zone via radiation. And this would avoid the problem of getting NATO involved as likely immediate surrender by Ukraine would occur.No way NATO will stay out of this conflict if Russia uses nuclear weapons.

Pessimist
03-20-22, 20:55
Ah, it makes sense now. My finance boy net worth comment triggered you.

Once again, you continue to fabricate random theories of low finances and Chinese heritage while I continue to hit those sensitive truth centers that you're an emotional robot that's lies and cheats on his spouse, endangering his whole family's security because he's not man enough to say no to a little 25 year old pussy. Pathetic and weak. Bottom of the barrow human with white picket fence window dressing but rotten at the center.If ever I needed lectures in morality, the last person I'd listen would be a CCP implant who roots for misfortune and death to befall on his adopted land. And you can be called CCP thug regardless of your ethnicity, it is based on your obvious hatred to all things / people West.

I'm raising 2 kids, prepaid for all their education to terminal degrees and if god forbid they don't succeed in life, even if they don't know it yet they will have a nice stream of income all their life and taken care of. This is in addition to several families that are making a living thanks to the business leadership of my partners and I'm one of them even if I am not the main one. When you contribute anything like that to other people, let us talk.

Blake011
03-21-22, 00:22
I visited Sharks a few weeks ago, and this is my initial assessment;..You are unvaccinated, complaining about a silly mask policy, delighting in others aren't complying while throwing in some Godwins Law, yellow star, levels of silliness. And you wonder why there is a lack of choice in women currently working and the ones that do are having to resort to tricks to earn.

No scientist has ever pushed a 'life will instantly return to normal' narrative, the more vaxxed just means less impact on healthcare. As least that lack of women working shows at least they are smart enough to not risk their health, even if their clients are.

Drorisol
03-21-22, 06:01
Now that March 20 is here, did any of the rules changed at shark? Do you still need to take a test even if you are vaccinated?

Do you need to wear a mask? Did any thing changed. Hoping to arrive to sharks this Friday. Any advice for good time?

Sirioja
03-21-22, 08:07
Now that March 20 is here, did any of the rules changed at shark? Do you still need to take a test even if you are vaccinated?

Do you need to wear a mask? Did any thing changed. Hoping to arrive to sharks this Friday. Any advice for good time?No test if you are fully vaccinated, or fast test for 5€. No mask inside. Not very crowded on this Saturday, quite slow business, I didn't see any what I call specialists who turn in clubs to find best girls, when I saw some more on North, when they were at Sharks on 2021. More Asians than on 2021. Unfortunately not at best for casting on 2022. Few girls from 2021 are missing and make big difference, when some were for 100/60 and were the prettiest natural and best GFE. Wish for their return. More girls but not better looks than at Oase on previous week end, I even felt more interesting looks at Oase, even no wow compare to North.

Sirioja
03-21-22, 08:29
When we speak more about Ukraine attacked by the shame for our world Putin we have to eliminate, but under less restrictions, covid and new BA2 are growing in Western EU, with still many cases and deaths even in Germany lately. So, I will never blame Germany to try to protect, even new law was a big failure with still AO and standard BBBJ. On our discovery, when we arrived on bed, my wow deep Rhur German without silicon nor Botox, told me: You are cute, I will lick you everywhere and each time she lick my not shaved balls, when I don't ask and don't like much, when I prefer to make her strong cum at 4.30 am when she started at 5 pm and full busy, or squirting. You know how to do she says.

Escape Artist
03-21-22, 08:29
If ever I needed lectures in morality, the last person I'd listen would be a CCP implant who roots for misfortune and death to befall on his adopted land. And you can be called CCP thug regardless of your ethnicity, it is based on your obvious hatred to all things / people West.

I'm raising 2 kids, prepaid for all their education to terminal degrees and if god forbid they don't succeed in life, even if they don't know it yet they will have a nice stream of income all their life and taken care of. This is in addition to several families that are making a living thanks to the business leadership of my partners and I'm one of them even if I am not the main one. When you contribute anything like that to other people, let us talk.Pffft, one person here has directly given free medical services to actual third world humans while the other is so selfish as to risk the breaking up of his family unit due to selfishness and and inability to control your pecker. Donate to blah blah charity, pay for spoil kids school, yada yada yada. You can't buy your way out of being a terrible head of house and a poor role model to your kids. Gross.

Sirioja
03-21-22, 18:25
Initially, March 20 was planned for the end of all major covid19 restrictions.

However, After March 20, 2 G+ rule still apply in clubs. No idea for these brainless politicians.Just count daily covid deaths in Germany. I think lucky risky playfield brothels are allowed to open.

Gino02
03-21-22, 19:58
Pffft, one person here has directly given free medical services to actual third world humans while the other is so selfish as to risk the breaking up of his family unit due to selfishness and and inability to control your pecker. Donate to blah blah charity, pay for spoil kids school, yada yada yada. You can't buy your way out of being a terrible head of house and a poor role model to your kids. Gross.Come on man. That's a typical hypocrite family man, you already knew that. Same like the guys who vote for politicians who close FKKs at the smallest possible chance, and then spends half of their spare time in FKKs or in mongering forums LOL.

Pistons
03-21-22, 22:47
3 years of nearly no sex then? Or 3 years of banging ugly chicks? Non Romanian hookers? I know you're too unfortunate looking to pull good looking women, without kidnapping them anyway.You need to learn to read.

1. I said here.

2. I said Romanians in combination with here.

How many Romanians have you been with where you live for the past few years?

Escape Artist
03-21-22, 23:29
You need to learn to read.

1. I said here.

2. I said Romanians in combination with here.

How many Romanians have you been with where you live for the past few years?Ah okay, so hookers and ugly chicks it is.

DrPoon
03-22-22, 08:50
China is reported to have a gender imbalance. There is also the same gender imbalance in the USA.

There is at least a deficit of 30 million women needed ASAP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITbjC3meyIE

Pistons
03-22-22, 12:37
Ah okay, so hookers and ugly chicks it is.Ok, so you have been with hookers and ugly chicks.

P.S: I don't name any woman a hooker. It is derogatory. But we know what a person you are.

Turgid
03-22-22, 16:49
China is reported to have a gender imbalance. There is also the same gender imbalance in the USA.

There is at least a deficit of 30 million women needed ASAP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITbjC3meyIEI read somewhere that there is a deficit of 50 million women in India.