PDA

View Full Version : Rants and WTF are you talking about and Coronavirus!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49]

Sirioja
04-10-24, 21:38
You dodged the question again because you know you contradict yourself. It's okay to say you pay for not pretty WG you pay to fuck her 5 times. The truth will set you free you insecure little man. Just say the truth. She is not pretty and you pay for not pretty right?I just wish you both to be as confident as me with women in bed, when I m proud of my size in front of any woman and I love to see their reaction when I enter. As I wrote, I paid because of her at start freshness, not for her breasts, nor eyes. I don't think I would pay now. After my big jump for Christmas, next, I wish very soon, will be to jump on hurt right anckle to start Mont Gelé Verbier side 2 very steep corridors through rocks, no ski between, but just on my confidence about my technique and control, looking forward great adrenaline, facing death. Fall then die.

Escape Artist
04-11-24, 07:27
I just wish you both to be as confident as me with women in bed, when I m proud of my size in front of any woman and I love to see their reaction when I enter. As I wrote, I paid because of her at start freshness, not for her breasts, nor eyes. I don't think I would pay now. After my big jump for Christmas, next, I wish very soon, will be to jump on hurt right anckle to start Mont Gel Verbier side 2 very steep corridors through rocks, no ski between, but just on my confidence about my technique and control, looking forward great adrenaline, facing death. Fall then die.So before, you paid for not pretty WG?

Sirioja
04-11-24, 20:49
So before, you paid for not pretty WG?You know her look: breasts, face, and when she made too much problems and Megan complained, I chose Megan who was far prettier than her and prettier at Sharks than at Globe in grey blond.

Escape Artist
04-12-24, 08:02
You know her look: breasts, face, and when she made too much problems and Megan complained, I chose Megan who was far prettier than her and prettier at Sharks than at Globe in grey blond.That wasn't the question. The question was if you paid for a "not pretty WG. ".

Ararat
04-12-24, 09:16
You know her look: breasts, face, and when she made too much problems and Megan complained, I chose Megan who was far prettier than her and prettier at Sharks than at Globe in grey blond.Why did you then say she wasn't that pretty when the problem was that your favourite WG played you?

Sirioja
04-12-24, 17:05
Why did you then say she wasn't that pretty when the problem was that your favourite WG played you?Did you know past blond Ariana 2016 and Megan when was natural brunette? Only blind could not choose Megan who was one of the prettiest and even at Globe when she moved on April 2017, when Globe was far higher for looks than now. After this, Megan asked me if we could start her day together, to give her courage and I enjoyed so many times in daylight through Sharks rooms windows. Less attracted when she turned blond for Asians. Ariana was really funny when fresh just starting, but lost freshness too fast.

Escape Artist
04-12-24, 20:35
Did you know past blond Ariana 2016 and Megan when was natural brunette? Only blind could not choose Megan who was one of the prettiest and even at Globe when she moved on April 2017, when Globe was far higher for looks than now. After this, Megan asked me if we could start her day together, to give her courage and I enjoyed so many times in daylight through Sharks rooms windows. Less attracted when she turned blond for Asians. Ariana was really funny when fresh just starting, but lost freshness too fast.So she is fresh and funny, you would pay for a "not pretty WG?

Ego so soft he can't even admit when he's back in the corners. LOL. Soft like 3-ply toilet paper.

Escape Artist
04-13-24, 00:30
Why did you then say she wasn't that pretty when the problem was that your favourite WG played you?He's so broken that if he admits anything his house of self illusions would collapse.

PaulInZurich
04-13-24, 08:59
He's so broken that if he admits anything his house of self illusions would collapse.This recent post is so fucking funny "my beauties are in love with me". Sure buddy, true love for 150 per hour.

PaulInZurich
04-13-24, 09:01
He's so broken that if he admits anything his house of self illusions would collapse.Extremely rare, reality kicks in: "When I visit almost weekly, driving more than 1000 kms, I must be stupid". Yes, you are.

Sirioja
04-13-24, 11:57
So she is fresh and funny, you would pay for a "not pretty WG?

Ego so soft he can't even admit when he's back in the corners. LOL. Soft like 3-ply toilet paper.You know better than me for her look when I stopped after her first month, but kept on with Megan. I would not go now with a Ariana look, when my eyes become more and more picky about elegance and woman image, when aging. On last night at Oase, I saw really pretties far prettier than Ariana, one who was the prettiest at Globe on 2023 , but none with woman image to excite me, one because of silicon, too picky as say girls, when I pay only to dream, not just for sex.

Escape Artist
04-13-24, 15:34
You know better than me for her look when I stopped after her first month, but kept on with Megan. I would not go now with a Ariana look, when my eyes become more and more picky about elegance and woman image, when aging. On last night at Oase, I saw really pretties far prettier than Ariana, one who was the prettiest at Globe on 2023 , but none with woman image to excite me, one because of silicon, too picky as say girls, when I pay only to dream, not just for sex.So for one month, you think she was "pretty WG?" Or for one month you pay for "not pretty WG?

Ararat
04-14-24, 21:25
Did you know past blond Ariana 2016 and Megan when was natural brunette? Only blind could not choose Megan who was one of the prettiest and even at Globe when she moved on April 2017, when Globe was far higher for looks than now. After this, Megan asked me if we could start her day together, to give her courage and I enjoyed so many times in daylight through Sharks rooms windows. Less attracted when she turned blond for Asians. Ariana was really funny when fresh just starting, but lost freshness too fast.Why would you choose one or the other? Why couldn't you go with both? Is it about money or stamina?

Nyezhov
04-15-24, 03:35
I'm mostly a lurker here, I live over in SE Asia, retired American.

Can I ask if this dude Siroja is real, or a bot, or just a fantasist. His English is indecpherable, he brags about his dick, he clearly has millions of dollars to spend on these girls. He will drive 1000 km a day to go from place to place? I mean, I drive 350 KM each way in the states to buy weed but if he is that rich, why is he driving?

I'm watching the FFK section in consideration of another trip on my way back to the states this summer. Last year, I stopped at Sharks and had an enjoyable time even though I was too crippled to do much. Should I just ignore this guy? Does he really go to the places?

Sirioja
04-15-24, 11:18
So for one month, you think she was "pretty WG?" Or for one month you pay for "not pretty WG?I thought You understood english and You know for her look. When she was more fire in bed and funny when she just started, but I chose the prettiest, Megan, when Ariana made too many problems with Megan and her vagina couldn't anymore get such a fucker like me, not in 5 minutes. About ego, I couldn't succeed in my job fighting with savages since decades, without. Yesterday, at Verbier. Ch under 25 degrees, when after my Christmas big jump under tyrolienne in Val Thorens Orelle, but I have to learn to land when I did fly good above rocks, first day skiing since then and straight up to Mont Gelé for extreme corridors through rocks, with my ego, courage and confidence, same than climbing legends with 0 training, just with my strength and passion, when professionals ask Giro of Italia not to climb Ovaro Zoncolan, but I drive more than 2500 kms to enjoy there. I was so disappointed they closed new lift at 1. 30 pm, because of avalanche risk, falling on Tortin side, when steepest most extreme corridors on Verbier side were really icy on top, so after only 1 run, I had to move to Mont Fort, just riding under lift, where avalanche fell and rocks were falling. For these both really extreme spots, I saw only me, nobody else, when Swiss are good at ski, but with my ego, just like I chose to fly on Christmas.

Sirioja
04-15-24, 15:27
I'm mostly a lurker here, I live over in SE Asia, retired American.

Can I ask if this dude Siroja is real, or a bot, or just a fantasist. His English is indecpherable, he brags about his dick, he clearly has millions of dollars to spend on these girls. He will drive 1000 km a day to go from place to place? I mean, I drive 350 KM each way in the states to buy weed but if he is that rich, why is he driving?

I'm watching the FFK section in consideration of another trip on my way back to the states this summer. Last year, I stopped at Sharks and had an enjoyable time even though I was too crippled to do much. Should I just ignore this guy? Does he really go to the places?Ignore me when we don't live on same planet about women, matter of size in front of a woman.

Sirioja
04-15-24, 15:41
Why would you choose one or the other? Why couldn't you go with both? Is it about money or stamina?It was easy to choose, when one was the prettiest at Globe where she moved and she was prettier in Germany when natural brunette, before moving to Globe. From my behavior, I'm used many girls asking not to go with others, You do same with others? From what I do to them, many think I m in love, when I never accepted to meet any out of business. Each one own experience from what we are. Still same with each I choose as weekly regular.

Ararat
04-15-24, 19:23
It was easy to choose, when one was the prettiest at Globe where she moved and she was prettier in Germany when natural brunette, before moving to Globe. From my behavior, I'm used many girls asking not to go with others, You do same with others? From what I do to them, many think I m in love, when I never accepted to meet any out of business. Each one own experience from what we are. Still same with each I choose as weekly regular.I asked why you chose, not how it was to choose.

I am presuming you can't do more than one session per day then. It's completely normal of course when we get older.

You asked how I choose? I fuck as many girls as I can. If my dick is hard I will fuck them.

Nyezhov
04-16-24, 02:47
Ignore me when we don't live on same planet about women, matter of size in front of a woman.Why are you obsessed with talking about the size of your own dick? Why would you even think about mine?

Anybody? Is this guy real?

PaulInZurich
04-16-24, 06:19
From my behavior, I'm used many girls asking not to go with others Projecting much? You are the one who repeatedly said that you stopped going with WGs after you see them going with another client.

Ararat
04-16-24, 20:45
Why are you obsessed with talking about the size of your own dick? Why would you even think about mine?

Anybody? Is this guy real?I have never met him but others here claim he's a real person.

Sirioja
04-16-24, 21:55
I asked why you chose, not how it was to choose.

I am presuming you can't do more than one session per day then. It's completely normal of course when we get older.

You asked how I choose? I fuck as many girls as I can. If my dick is hard I will fuck them.For everything, I m a into quality guy, I prefer quality than quantity, I m not impressed by quantity at Sharks, I try not to buy shit chinesse products, When I have more than 1 regular in a club, then often complicated for me between my regulars, like at GG. I bought a exceptionnal V8 engine, but I improved for power, putting speed limit off, powering with E85 and using R8 cup pieces to improve already exceptionnal engine, not a Tesla or MG.

Sirioja
04-16-24, 21:59
Projecting much? You are the one who repeatedly said that you stopped going with WGs after you see them going with another client.No, I never asked any girl not to go with other guys, even with those I don't like, but Yes, I stopped with really good ones when I saw images I didn't like. My freedom to decide, even some didn't understand why.

Escape Artist
04-17-24, 06:36
I have never met him but others here claim he's a real person.Leprechauns aren't real.

Escape Artist
04-17-24, 06:38
I thought You understood english and You know for her look. When she was more fire in bed and funny when she just started, but So, you still never answered the question. Did you pay for the WG that you think was "not pretty. " Easy question.

PaulInZurich
04-17-24, 07:04
Can I ask if this dude Siroja is real, or a bot, or just a fantasist. He is real, but lives in his own fantasy world. Very easy to recognize, close to 60, shortest guy in the room, very skinny. Will stare for hours at some girl if he is interested.

he brags about his dick, Typically whenever people are responding to him he will start talking about comparing dicks and him looking at guys in the shower.

TankTank123
04-17-24, 14:51
He is real, but lives in his own fantasy world. Very easy to recognize, close to 60, shortest guy in the room, very skinny.Always standing at the foot of the stairs leading up to the rooms (in Sharks).

GermanBoy 2
04-17-24, 19:30
Hey guys.

On the website they call themselves the biggest FKK in the area. But what does it mean, haahahahah.

So does anybody from you has made some experiences there which he want to share?

Would be great.

Sirioja
04-17-24, 21:40
He is real, but lives in his own fantasy world. Very easy to recognize, close to 60, shortest guy in the room, very skinny. Will stare for hours at some girl if he is interested.

Typically whenever people are responding to him he will start talking about comparing dicks and him looking at guys in the shower.So, you stare at me, when, yes, I m proud under shower, or in bed in front of any girl, are you?

Sirioja
04-19-24, 12:16
Always standing at the foot of the stairs leading up to the rooms (in Sharks).Here is one of my fans since 2014 at World, reporting I exhausted my regular, but on next Saturday of March 2015 , she came straight to me when she started, for again and I think to remember we got 3 1 hour rooms, fucking, on that night.

PaulInZurich
04-19-24, 17:20
Always standing at the foot of the stairs leading up to the rooms (in Sharks).A WG was venting once about weird clients. How I described him are the words of a WG who knew him. She used the word "creepy" several times.

Escape Artist
04-19-24, 19:49
He is real, but lives in his own fantasy world. Very easy to recognize, close to 60, shortest guy in the room, very skinny.

Typically whenever people are responding to him he will start talking about comparing dicks and him looking at guys in the shower.

Typically whenever people are responding to him he will start talking about comparing dicks and him looking at guys in the shower.The theme of illusion is pervasive with him. Think about dwarfism, midgets, the condition is due to a genetic fault in the development of long bones. Since the penis is not affected, as it is purely muscle and blood vessels, midgets / dwarfs often have somewhat normal size penises against a backdrop of short little arms and legs. It's an illusion, just one more item in an unhealthy bag of fabricated narratives constructed to assuage the mental trauma of social rejection during the formative years.

On initial presentation, one might see the man as having a classic narcissism disorder; but years of suffering through the babble that seems to be playing on a repeated loop, we can see a reliable pattern of self enhancement after criticism or rejection. This is typical of a Mask-Model narcissism of the grandiose variety. While self reflection and adjustment is the healthy response to criticism, his pathology has led to the development of unhealthy reactions that we reliably see ad nauseam manifesting as 1. Self Enhancement. 2. Dismissiveness. 3. Devaluation of the source of criticism. Just look at how he responds criticism in the first 2 pages of this thread alone. Even when feeling threatened but without direct criticism, he quickly mentions dicks, bikes, and cars. The slightest possibility of another person's comments being true are always instantly dismissed without the slightest hint of self reflection or consideration. And as we have all seen, he always goes on the attack against his criticiser with an attempt to devalue something superficially observed about their background, most often nationality and race. These are all strategies to protect the illusion.

But he goes further, he seems to actively create the illusion and is not just passively reactive. Notice he chooses interests where he has greater control, free from genuine interaction with others where reminders of inadequacy may present themselves. For instance, observe that he prefers individual activities such as cycling and driving fast on highways where no active competition are involved. He has closed the door to losing which would trigger emotions of inadequacy. He controls feedback from the opposite sex by only interacting with paid sex workers, preventing authentic negative feedback. He even chose a field, construction, where there are few normal women. And Penis size, that's not something often seen by other men to actually ever receive criticism. He only gets feedback from paid sex workers. Siblings or alive family members are never mentioned so it seems that he has also removed what would the greatest source of genuine criticism for most people. These observations did not manifest by coincidence.

It's rare to see this manifestation of an adjustment disorder persist this late in life. In a way, one could say that indeed he is quite special and significant.

Sirioja
04-19-24, 21:24
A WG was venting once about weird clients. How I described him are the words of a WG who knew him. She used the word "creepy" several times.If girls had only clients like me, then, they would be so safe. Funny, you also pay time to talk about me, like many others, when I pay to enjoy the girl, when I m able for more than only talking about other guys.

Nyezhov
04-20-24, 04:39
The theme of illusion is pervasive with him. Think about dwarfism, midgets, the condition is due to a genetic fault in the development of long bones. Since the penis is not affected, as it is purely muscle and blood vessels, midgets / dwarfs often have somewhat normal size penises against a backdrop of short little arms and legs. It's an illusion, just one more item in an unhealthy bag of fabricated narratives constructed to assuage the mental trauma of social rejection during the formative years.

On initial presentation, one might see the man as having a classic narcissism disorder; but years of suffering through the babble that seems to be playing on a repeated loop, we can see a reliable pattern of self enhancement after criticism or rejection. This is typical of a Mask-Model narcissism of the grandiose variety. While self reflection and adjustment is the healthy response to criticism, his pathology has led to the development of unhealthy reactions that we reliably see ad nauseam manifesting as 1. Self Enhancement. 2. Dismissiveness. 3. Devaluation of the source of criticism. Just look at how he responds criticism in the first 2 pages of this thread alone. Even when feeling threatened but without direct criticism, he quickly mentions dicks, bikes, and cars. The slightest possibility of another person's comments being true are always instantly dismissed without the slightest hint of self reflection or consideration. And as we have all seen, he always goes on the attack against his criticiser with an attempt to devalue something superficially observed about their background, most often nationality and race. These are all strategies to protect the illusion.

But he goes further, he seems to actively create the illusion and is not just passively reactive. Notice he chooses interests where he has greater control, free from genuine interaction with others where reminders of inadequacy may present themselves. For instance, observe that he prefers individual activities such as cycling and driving fast on highways where no active competition are involved. He has closed the door to losing which would trigger emotions of inadequacy. He controls feedback from the opposite sex by only interacting with paid sex workers, preventing authentic negative feedback. He even chose a field, construction, where there are few normal women. And Penis size, that's not something often seen by other men to actually ever receive criticism. He only gets feedback from paid sex workers. Siblings or alive family members are never mentioned so it seems that he has also removed what would the greatest source of genuine criticism for most people. These observations did not manifest by coincidence.

It's rare to see this manifestation of an adjustment disorder persist this late in life. In a way, one could say that indeed he is quite special and significant.Well I'm too old to be worrying about creepy psychos, is he dangerous? If he is there, should I complain to management? I'm not into peckercheckers or weeniwaggers.

Sirioja
04-20-24, 07:50
The theme of illusion is pervasive with him. Think about dwarfism, midgets, the condition is due to a genetic fault in the development of long bones. Since the penis is not affected, as it is purely muscle and blood vessels, midgets / dwarfs often have somewhat normal size penises against a backdrop of short little arms and legs. It's an illusion, just one more item in an unhealthy bag of fabricated narratives constructed to assuage the mental trauma of social rejection during the formative years.

It's rare to see this manifestation of an adjustment disorder persist this late in life. In a way, one could say that indeed he is quite special and significant.You are really not a good medical, when, unlike Asians, I have quite long legs compare to my height, maybe longer than yours and I so often see under shower all over FKK land, when I love to take long showers and never hiding. I played real football for many years and we can play when You want. Few years ago, I played at Sharks in garden, Germans didn t like and of course kicking in Oase 2 holes from about 10 meters with magic left foot able for so many effects, curving the line. You are able to play like this only when You played for years. I remember when we were 14/15 , many were facing the wall in lockers, when I didn t need to hide and I was team captain, because the most self confident, what probably built my so useful ego, like on ice on top of Mont Gele Verbier on last Sunday, when I was the only one with my balls. When most go to FKK because they have complex and are frustrated about women, I valuate those who are desirable for me, probably why they prefer to go with me before others, even bigger money ones and when my regulars know they are really safe with me, even when sporty fucking, but being careful not to hurt with my real tool they feel. When I m a weekly repeating specialist for months with so many who were stars in clubs, like superstar Katalina. Few weeks ago, I met a French who works in Dusseldorf, he miss LR, he told me superstar EMA was always booked, meaning unreachable, when he is in 30's, so different experience when I got her so often = around 80 hours, when I turned 50 , You are big and You fuck more than in 20's she told, but delaying so often appointments for me, with her 600€ for 6 hours weekly client, even when she was booked from Thursday to Sunday, he gives me more money than all You gave me, she told, but made him waiting to make free for me, why? When younger and much bigger money 10 K for 4 days.

PaulInZurich
04-20-24, 09:38
If girls had only clients like me, then, they would be so safe. Funny, you also pay time to talk about me, like many others, when I pay to enjoy the girl, when I m able for more than only talking about other guys.It was during one of the many times when a girl sits next to me on a couch even when she knows I won't go to the room with the room with her. It's because I am not creepy.

Escape Artist
04-20-24, 15:53
This is so hilarious. Thanks for trolling yourself for us and instantly hitting all three predicted behaviors.

You are really not a good medical, when, unlike Asians, I have quite long legs compare to my height, maybe longer than yours and I so often see under shower all over FKK land, when I love to take long showers and never hiding. I remember when we were 14/15 , many were facing the wall in lockers, when I didn t need to hide and I was team captain, because the most self confident, what probably built my so useful ego, like on ice on top of Mont Gele Verbier. When most go to FKK because they have complex and are frustrated about women, I valuate those who are desirable for me, probably why they prefer to go with me before others, even bigger money ones and when my regulars know they are really safe with me, even when sporty fucking, but being careful not to hurt with my real tool they feel. When I m a weekly repeating specialist for months with so many who were stars in clubs, like superstar Katalina. Few weeks ago, I met a French who works in Dusseldorf, he miss LR, he told me superstar EMA was always booked, meaning unreachable, when he is in 30's, so different experience when I got her so often = around 80 hours, when I turned 50 , You are big and You fuck more than in 20's she told, but delaying so often appointments for me, with her 600 for 6 hours weekly client, even when she was booked from Thursday to Sunday, he gives me more money than all You gave me, she told, but made him waiting to make free for me, why? When younger and much bigger money 10 K for 4 days.
development of unhealthy reactions (to criticism) that we reliably see ad nauseam manifesting as
1. Self Enhancement.
2. Dismissiveness.
3. Devaluation of the source of criticism.

He quickly mentions dicks, bikes, and cars.

The slightest possibility of another person's comments being true are always instantly dismissed without the slightest hint of self reflection or consideration.

He always goes on the attack against his criticizer with an attempt to devalue something superficially observed about their background, most often nationality and race.

He controls feedback from the opposite sex by only interacting with paid sex workers, preventing authentic negative feedback. He even chose a field, construction, where there are few normal women.
Looks like I did pretty good for a "not really good medical". Maybe I should have gone into psych.

Sirioja
04-20-24, 21:06
It was during one of the many times when a girl sits next to me on a couch even when she knows I won't go to the room with the room with her. It's because I am not creepy.When You only know Globe, superstar Kate went straight to me, same for Joana. De, Selina even I never repeated, I know Megan was disappointed I didn t go with her like I used to in Germany, when I don t remember I needed to run after a girl at Globe and no girl never went to any management to complain about me, when I m used to repeat weekly with girls and I did with so many. Not really logic if I m so dangerous for girls, but more matter of girls turning upset when I stop after what I did to them and jealous guys. Some girls told me I m dangerous for women, but because I know how to do with them.

Sirioja
04-20-24, 21:14
This is so hilarious. Thanks for trolling yourself for us and instantly hitting all three predicted behaviors.

Looks like I did pretty good for a "not really good medical". Maybe I should have gone into psych.But when I know You have big complex about your size with women, nobody can do anything versus my self confidence I test daily in my job and I m proud in front of a woman, because I know my power I learned with real women in real life and this is why I love beautiful women with 0 frustration, because they made me training for my power with them, reading their body.

Toto001
04-20-24, 22:00
Hey guys.

On the website they call themselves the biggest FKK in the area. But what does it mean, haahahahah.

So does anybody from you has made some experiences there which he want to share?

Would be great.Its been 2 or 3 years since I have been there. You can not compare with Sharks, Oase, World, Acapulco. It has always been a big dissapointment to me. Especially with regard to the girls selection. Have been there 5 times perhaps. Usually not more than 10 men and 15 girls present. Girls I would rate 3-5.

But this is some time ago as I said.

PaulInZurich
04-21-24, 05:44
I know my power Ladies and gentlemen, the newest superhero, Delusional Man. Marvel or DC Universe? Main power is ability to ignore reality.

Sure buddy, "your" girls "love you" and you experience "intimate emotions". Oh yeah, in a brothel for 150 per hour.

Nyezhov
04-21-24, 06:25
But when I know You have big complex about your size with women, nobody can do anything versus my self confidence I test daily in my job and I m proud in front of a woman, because I know my power I learned with real women in real life and this is why I love beautiful women with 0 frustration, because they made me training for my power with them, reading their body.Dude wtf is wrong with you? You come off as a total creep.

TankTank123
04-21-24, 06:59
Hey guys.

Would be great.I have been there many times, pre-Corona. It is indeed the biggest club in Leipzig, and in the whole of Saxony. The other clubs there are very small with just old ugly women.

The clubs name is FKK Leipzig. 'Sachsen' is Saxony, the state which Leipzig is in.

Its sister clubs are FKK World and FKK Mainhatten, all run by Hells Angels. As such, many newly arrived Romanian and Bulgarian girls spend 2-3 weeks there before transiting to a world or Mainhatten.

Line up in afternoons is weak, but some nights can be good. Weekends were good. I have always managed to find at least 1 girl I like there to make it worthwhile to revisit it.

In terms of physical size, it is about the same as Mainhatten, with a decent wellness area, and a garden with outdoor pool which is lovely in summer. The changing rooms are unbelievably large, and the lockers are spacious. Very accessible by public transport as there is a city train stop nearby.

Ararat
04-21-24, 19:53
Ladies and gentlemen, the newest superhero, Delusional Man. Marvel or DC Universe? Main power is ability to ignore reality.

Sure buddy, "your" girls "love you" and you experience "intimate emotions". Oh yeah, in a brothel for 150 per hour.You know what?

I was going to say you're wrong and that it's 300 per hour but then I remembered it's Globe price. Sharks is probably correct that it's 150.

It reminds me I should go to Sharks some time. Maybe I'll finally meet the French guy.

Ararat
04-21-24, 19:59
as we have all seen, he always goes on the attack against his criticiser with an attempt to devalue something superficially observed about their background, most often nationality and race. These are all strategies to protect the illusion.

It's rare to see this manifestation of an adjustment disorder persist this late in life. In a way, one could say that indeed he is quite special and significant.I have been wondering why his writing never improves but I see that as just another manifestation of what you're saying. Normal people would see how others write and learn and adjust from that. That would be especially true if one is writing in a second language. No such thing seen here. I'm a bit curious how he talks and also how he's performing in French. It's more like morbid fascination than anything else. Like when you can't help looki at the wreck when you're passing an accident site.

Sirioja
04-21-24, 20:25
Ladies and gentlemen, the newest superhero, Delusional Man. Marvel or DC Universe? Main power is ability to ignore reality.

Sure buddy, "your" girls "love you" and you experience "intimate emotions". Oh yeah, in a brothel for 150 per hour.My power with women, but I m fully sure, when you need to dirty them from your frustration, showing you never experienced.

Sirioja
04-21-24, 20:34
Dude wtf is wrong with you? You come off as a total creep.I can just tell you I'm a weekly repeating with girls specialist, for months, sometimes for years and my regulars who are usually busy stars welcome me, asking me to repeat, many asking me not to go with other girls. As told me Velbert. De then Bruggen. De busy superstar, she never saw any other guy having so many jealous about him, and was exactly same on forum where I was before starting here. Don't worry, when I don't care about other guys, when I have hard job to succeed to find one attractive, couldn't find only 1 at Globe since end of 2022 .

Sirioja
04-22-24, 07:01
You know what?

I was going to say you're wrong and that it's 300 per hour but then I remembered it's Globe price. Sharks is probably correct that it's 150.

It reminds me I should go to Sharks some time. Maybe I'll finally meet the French guy.Globe falling quality now don t worth rate. Some Sharks girls now ask crazy rate, but Sharks remain better value for quality than Globe, for a guy like me who don t need Globe rules to get from girls, but from my behavior to treat girls, whatever can say here some jealous, but if You saw my regulars behaving with me in clubs, You would see how obvious they are not at all scared about me, but want to keep me for client, when they feel more safe with me. I remember at Globe on 2018 , just after our discovery, Sofia. Ro coming to french kiss me in lounge and shouting: he is my love, all girls looking at me and I would have liked to hide in a hole, or Joana. De on 2019 , telling me while discovery: now I know You, I will run to You. She got a desk appointment, but maximum 1 hour later, she went straight to me and on next time when she turned brunette, we spent whole afternoon in Mainhattan, not even drinking, but she needed to tell about her life and job. I found her less sexy brunette than blond, when I usually prefer natural color.

PaulInZurich
04-22-24, 10:56
Well I'm too old to be worrying about creepy psychos, is he dangerous? He's old, small and weak, so zero danger from him. Just creepy.

Sirioja
04-22-24, 21:28
He's old, small and weak, so zero danger from him. Just creepy.I wish to see you for climbing, you on your electric bicycle and me with my legs.

Nyezhov
04-23-24, 04:35
He's old, small and weak, so zero danger from him. Just creepy.OH, by the tenor of his posts I thought he was a bronzed adonis with long flowing hair, leaving the ski slopes at St. Moritz with a royal wave to Princes and the like as he hops into his Veyron and rides to an FKK where he walks to the bar, drops his robe exposing an enormous tool at which ALL the girls charge towards him clucking with lust as he cucks every other punter there.

I'm glad to see that he just another loser getting his jollies on the internet. As I read his posts, he sounds more and more like those absolutely lost Indian dudes that flood the Thailand forums. Now I have him in my head looking like Ben Kingsley in Ghandi, although he probably is Moldovan based on the name. Moldovans are just a species or more inbred Russians or Romanians with a lot of Gypsy, so that's close enough to Indian.

Got a better description? It would be cool to out him in a place when he is chatting up some girl "Hey, arent you the dude that post reviews of all these girls on the Internet? No wait: "Hey didn't you get tossed out of *insert club here* last week for slapping a girl"?

Sirioja
04-23-24, 22:10
OH, by the tenor of his posts I thought he was a bronzed adonis with long flowing hair, leaving the ski slopes at St. Moritz with a royal wave to Princes and the like as he hops into his Veyron and rides to an FKK where he walks to the bar, drops his robe exposing an enormous tool at which ALL the girls charge towards him clucking with lust as he cucks every other punter there.

I'm glad to see that he just another loser getting his jollies on the internet. As I read his posts, he sounds more and more like those absolutely lost Indian dudes that flood the Thailand forums. Now I have him in my head looking like Ben Kingsley in Ghandi, although he probably is Moldovan based on the name. Moldovans are just a species or more inbred Russians or Romanians with a lot of Gypsy, so that's close enough to Indian.

Got a better description? It would be cool to out him in a place when he is chatting up some girl "Hey, arent you the dude that post reviews of all these girls on the Internet? No wait: "Hey didn't you get tossed out of *insert club here* last week for slapping a girl"?But if you want and with Aussie, we can compare size, or on Mont Gelé Verbier side for men, when Saint Moritz is for tourists. 100% french since Charles Martel.

PaulInZurich
04-24-24, 04:13
Got a better description? Shortest guy in the room, always and in any room. Hence his complex and frustrations.

Nyezhov
04-24-24, 04:17
But if you want and with Aussie, we can compare size, or on Mont Gel Verbier side for men, when Saint Moritz is for tourists. 100% french since Charles Martel.Dude I don't want to see your little pecker and I sure as hell arent going to show you mine. You truly are a fucked up individual.

Sirioja
04-24-24, 20:42
Shortest guy in the room, always and in any room. Hence his complex and frustrations.But I m almost fully sure bigger size than you and more fucker, compare to your fast rooms, even with a very rare, when you seem like Zurich toilets cleaner behavior so frustrated about women, showing you didn't have much success with women, when I enjoyed and spent twice 510/90 + driving cost and risk to be put in jail, when living and working in Paris, but not impressed by Zurich money.

Sirioja
04-24-24, 20:49
Dude I don't want to see your little pecker and I sure as hell arent going to show you mine. You truly are a fucked up individual.If you waant to tell about ski for men, go to Verbier Mont Gelé Verbier side through rocks where they don't make free ride tour final, or la Grave la Meije above Chancel lake when you don't see at the bottom, so, when you have balls to enter so narrow and steep corridors, then you know no return, if you are not able, then you need to learn to fly, a bit different than safe slopes. These spots are called fall then die and I m not afraid of death. My big strength.

PaulInZurich
04-25-24, 19:08
Tiny little chihuahua barking. Just ridiculous.

Sirioja
04-25-24, 21:32
Tiny little chihuahua barking. Just ridiculous.But truth, when Aussie in Zurich is not able to understand a rare local value, you may be too frustrated about women to be able, when girls I choose feel how I love women after only few seconds and in bed when I proud of my size and my power in sex. When do we meet to climb Gran San Bernardino? Me with my simple, not expensive bicycle, when on the field, everybody know this is the man who climb, not the bicycle. I will return to Loze with steeper than 20% , to compare to too heavy and lazy Sagan on 2020 .

Escape Artist
04-26-24, 02:38
Tiny little chihuahua barking. Just ridiculous.I want to put a sombrero on him and feed him cheese.

Sirioja
04-27-24, 11:20
I want to put a sombrero on him and feed him cheese.When I remember at Bruggen, and Kate at Globe after our discovery at Sharks where she experienced a real fucker, when I thought I didn't perform enough, so I asked her for a second round in row when was on late evening after she was busy whole afternoon, but still fresh, welcoming me twice inside her, and when I remember at LR delaying a much younger than me who booked her for 4 days, but she made in waiting, for me, when as she threw me in face: he gave her more money for his booking than me for our around 80 hours in 7 months, but she wanted to go with me before him in late 20's and no other, even Germans, could touch her, so I m fully sure if we 3 went with same girl and we were 3 waiting for her, who she would choose, when even bigger money and younger have to wait. Lucifer. De came to ask me 3 times at Bruggen and if I went with her, one here couldn't touch her just before closing. Aussie, foreigner in Switzerland, knows only Globe for 30 mn rooms, when maybe too expensive, for sure for now quality, or finishing so fast, when other one pay rooms and bottles, when I never fucked a bottle, even being a real fucker.

Escape Artist
04-27-24, 20:23
When I remember at Bruggen, and Kate at Globe after our discovery at Sharks where she experienced a real fucker, when I thought I didn't perform enough, so I asked her for a second round in row when was on late evening after she was busy whole afternoon, but still fresh, welcoming me twice inside her, and when I remember at LR delaying a much younger than me who booked her for 4 days, but she made in waiting, for me, when as she threw me in face: he gave her more money for his booking than me for our around 80 hours in 7 months, but she wanted to go with me before him in late 20's and no other, even Germans, could touch her, so I m fully sure if we 3 went with same girl and we were 3 waiting for her, who she would choose, when even bigger money and younger have to wait. Lucifer. De came to ask me 3 times at Bruggen and if I went with her, one here couldn't touch her just before closing. Aussie, foreigner in Switzerland, knows only Globe for 30 mn rooms, when maybe too expensive, for sure for now quality, or finishing so fast, when other one pay rooms and bottles, when I never fucked a bottle, even being a real fucker.Gouda? Havarti? Cheddar? Queso?

PaulInZurich
04-28-24, 04:36
I want to put a sombrero on him and feed him cheese.Does he quiero Taco Bell?

Nyezhov
04-28-24, 05:43
When I remember at Bruggen, and Kate at Globe after our discovery at Sharks where she experienced a real fucker, when I thought I didn't perform enough, so I asked her for a second round in row when was on late evening after she was busy whole afternoon, but still fresh, welcoming me twice inside her, and when I remember at LR delaying a much younger than me who booked her for 4 days, but she made in waiting, for me, when as she threw me in face: he gave her more money for his booking than me for our around 80 hours in 7 months, but she wanted to go with me before him in late 20's and no other, even Germans, could touch her, so I m fully sure if we 3 went with same girl and we were 3 waiting for her, who she would choose, when even bigger money and younger have to wait. Lucifer. De came to ask me 3 times at Bruggen and if I went with her, one here couldn't touch her just before closing. Aussie, foreigner in Switzerland, knows only Globe for 30 mn rooms, when maybe too expensive, for sure for now quality, or finishing so fast, when other one pay rooms and bottles, when I never fucked a bottle, even being a real fucker.Is there anyone who could translate that to English?

Sirioja
04-28-24, 06:37
Gouda? Havarti? Cheddar? Queso?Don t You remember how long = whole evening, You warmed ass in couch like a WG with no business, when she couldn t miss You just on lounge entry, but as only a second ranking choice for her and it was your very lucky day I refused her on 3 times after Palace many months ago. At Globe, superstar Kate came straight to her french tramp, but the only one who made her feeling woman, despite low level Globe rooms. I remember when she didn t want I keep my robe with her blood, when I told her: natural, not dirty.

PaulInZurich
04-28-24, 15:02
When ...Awesome, 159 words in a "sentence".

Escape Artist
04-28-24, 15:56
Don t You remember how long = whole evening, You warmed ass in couch like a WG with no business, when she couldn t miss You just on lounge entry, but as only a second ranking choice for her and it was your very lucky day I refused her on 3 times after Palace many months ago. At Globe, superstar Kate came straight to her french tramp, but the only one who made her feeling woman, despite low level Globe rooms. I remember when she didn t want I keep my robe with her blood, when I told her: natural, not dirty.Sorry, I don't speak leprechaun. In french I think it is fromage. We are speaking about feeding little chihuahuas some cheese.

Pistons
05-03-24, 20:45
Gouda? Havarti? Cheddar? Queso?Ok, lets leave the old banter behind.

Have you been to FKK land alot in recent years since covid?

Pistons
05-03-24, 20:47
Tiny little chihuahua barking. Just ridiculous.Since you live in Zurich, I assume, and are used to the girls at globe, which german club at the moment have the most girls like that? With some silicon, young looking, fit and slim?

Sirioja
05-04-24, 09:13
Since you live in Zurich, I assume, and are used to the girls at globe, which german club at the moment have the most girls like that? With some silicon, young looking, fit and slim?Sharks is German Globe with double number of girls, but for too expensive for mostly average looks. You should find for your eyes at Oase. After Easter, Penelope, Magnum, Samya, should worth to visit with some prettier girls than at Sharks and Globe. Maybe new LR under BITICI. Ch and Mondial also for cheap but some prettier looks than at Globe. I don t advice You my best quality for woman types, but not for your eyes. Germany, except Sharks, is still by far best value for quality for money, when great GFE quality with elegance for 150/60 for me. After my so big disappointment when could only run for 2 days after my big jump under Orelle Val Thorens tyrolienne for Christmas and at Verbier under 25 degrees, so they closed Mont Gelé lift very early when avalanches down to Tortin, when I arrived on top where right foot start, on ice, when Summer weather, when I started and I saw nobody else all along my run, I thought it was a beautiful day to die. So disappointed I couldn t repeat for other corridor when I arrived to the lift, so I moved to play really under Mont Fort lift where was avalanche and rocks falls, more interesting to run in steepest, down for free ride, up with bicycle when I wish for a great Summer.

Sirioja
05-04-24, 19:08
Of course, no Ovaro Zoncolan, but not even Mazzo Mortirolo but from Edolo. Fortunately, Bormio Stelvio above Umbrail. Ch. When couldn t have free ride tour but right anckle is still able to press on ice, really look forward my Summer tour in my legends.

Sirioja
05-04-24, 19:16
Ok, lets leave the old banter behind.

Have you been to FKK land alot in recent years since covid?After his multi profiles, now he and same for Aussie foreigner in Zurich need to hide here, when I don't need to hide my size under shower.

Pistons
05-04-24, 21:55
Sharks is German Globe with double number of girls, but for too expensive for mostly average looks. You should find for your eyes at Oase. After Easter, Penelope, Magnum, Samya, should worth to visit with some prettier girls than at Sharks and Globe. Maybe new LR under BITICI. Ch and Mondial also for cheap but some prettier looks than at Globe. I don t advice You my best quality for woman types, but not for your eyes. Germany, except Sharks, is still by far best value for quality for money, when great GFE quality with elegance for 150/60 for me. After my so big disappointment when could only run for 2 days after my big jump under Orelle Val Thorens tyrolienne for Christmas and at Verbier under 25 degrees, so they closed Mont Gel lift very early when avalanches down to Tortin, when I arrived on top where right foot start, on ice, when Summer weather, when I started and I saw nobody else all along my run, I thought it was a beautiful day to die. So disappointed I couldn t repeat for other corridor when I arrived to the lift, so I moved to play really under Mont Fort lift where was avalanche and rocks falls, more interesting to run in steepest, down for free ride, up with bicycle when I wish for a great Summer.Yes, I've always felt like Oase has attracted more top girls than Sharks. At least my type of girls. Sharks only evens it out by having twice as many girls. But for me in the past, Oase has had a better average, by far.

When Estephania left to Oase after some YMMV incident, that kinda summed it up. Is she still at Oase? Is Sidonia still at Sharks? And are there still many slim 1. 60 m tall girls at Oase with big tits and perky butts with slim waist?

PaulInZurich
05-05-24, 07:35
Only took 2 posts and back to his favorite subject, dicks.

Pistons
05-05-24, 16:12
Only took 2 posts and back to his favorite subject, dicks.I should have known all along, you are Mursenary!

Sirioja
05-05-24, 21:13
I should have known all along, you are Mursenary!No, but he knows only Globe and fast and needing to dirty girls.

Sirioja
05-05-24, 21:17
Yes, I've always felt like Oase has attracted more top girls than Sharks. At least my type of girls. Sharks only evens it out by having twice as many girls. But for me in the past, Oase has had a better average, by far.

When Estephania left to Oase after some YMMV incident, that kinda summed it up. Is she still at Oase? Is Sidonia still at Sharks? And are there still many slim 1. 60 m tall girls at Oase with big tits and perky butts with slim waist?Estefania left Oase to Sharks and put big silicon. You should like Bianca, even no silicon.

Escape Artist
05-05-24, 22:52
Ok, lets leave the old banter behind.

Have you been to FKK land alot in recent years since covid?

I should have known all along, you are Mursenary!LOL, an apparent initial olive branch post, perhaps a sign of maturity. Then followed by the second post, revealing it was a farce. What an asshole.

PaulInZurich
05-06-24, 08:35
Yeah, I "dirty girls" because I let them blow me and fuck them. Silly me, I don't go in clubs for "intimate emotions".

Pistons
05-07-24, 00:59
Yeah, I "dirty girls" because I let them blow me and fuck them. Silly me, I don't go in clubs for "intimate emotions".Guess I was wrong then.

Sirioja
05-07-24, 22:12
Guess I was wrong then.They are 2 different. Aussie foreigner in Switzerland is too used to very average Globe, so not able to feel quality of a rare fresh Swiss.

Escape Artist
05-08-24, 00:36
After his multi profiles, now he and same for Aussie foreigner in Zurich need to hide here, when I don't need to hide my size under shower.A difference between you and I is that I don't have the need to put my name on every thread, making mostly irrelevant points, constantly criticizing other men's taste in hookers, while constantly bragging my own taste, performance in bed, and all the other unrelated personal feats. It's pretty low level behavior that indicates low social value. The desperation is so cringe. It's even more sad and pathetic that you're still doing that at nearly 60 years old. So no one's hiding. There is just no need to pollute the informative threads when there is a thread meant for bullshit right here. But anytime you want it, I would be happy to stand front to front, tip to tip right in the Sharks shower so you can kneel down and grab a mouthful. No hiding necessary. On second thought, no need for you to get on your knees since you're already at dick height anyway. I look forward to the next time we see each other in the club so you can get what you have so desperately been wanting for so many years. P.S. I do not pay extra for CIM.

Sirioja
05-08-24, 09:28
They are 2 different. Aussie foreigner in Switzerland is too used to very average Globe, so not able to feel quality of a rare fresh Swiss.So funny story written here by multiprofiles when I'm pretty sure he is not more than 10 cm higher than me, when not more than 1,75, really not for NBA, so he must have his mini size between his eyes, when I would laugh if I saw under shower where I never hide, and giving his opinion about others experiences, as I do with my subjective tastes, which don t mean t my opinion is the truth, everybody should be able to understand tastes and opinions are always subjective, when I just know I m much more picky than him and most for looks and need higher potential for vagina, matter of our size. I agree with him for bad value for quality for what ask now Sharks girls, as I told: since German snow white on Summer 2023 , I don t see any new profile there worthing 200/60 , when I had weekly rooms with her for 200/85+ because I didn't want money talk with her, so I used my strategy with escorts, but funny he spend there 100/30, much more expensive than my 200/85 with Summer 2023 star who was booked for thousands, but was always free for my 200 , for how I made her woman in room, which pay a lot as I always wrote when I often experienced compare to bigger money and even with Globe superstar when exactly same experiences, when thousands don t have more to offer and I love this game: my way versus bigger money, when my biggest point was on October 2017 when my busy superstar girl wanted so much me, to delay for more than 2 hours her 10000 week end booking, when about 20 years younger than me but he waited for after me, with his 10000 versus my 150 , but she didn't make enough for me and I preferred to stop with her and never repeated, after our around 80 hours. When I judge Sharks girls and same at Globe when not pretty enough now for my eyes, are not good value for money and quality, so I try to be in logic, when I need to achieve my job and go to other places with better value for money, where I pay 100/60 like Penelope or for my highest quality, for 150 for full real GFE for 60+, girls coming to me as soon they see me, much less expensive than 100/30 for only average, in best rooms and garden to fuck, with elegant looking like women, at GG. De which is far higher level than Bruggen for me, as a so different, pickiest guy who try to be in logic. When I often already wrote this, one here can t say I don't give information, but maybe he needs too much Globe rules to get from girls, when I prefer Amesia or GG with not anymore Bruggen rules, to play to get freshness from no rules, working with my talent, when I pay less expensive than at Sharks or Globe. I prefer this game than robots under rules doing almost same with all.

PaulInZurich
05-08-24, 19:07
So if Smeagol claims he is 1. 65, considering the enormous amount of BS in his other claims, does he even crack 1. 60 ?

HammerTime96
05-08-24, 21:12
I find it funny that the veteran girls complain about how the business is dying. I said to one girl, "you girls caused this. You double the price at a time when people have less money to spend and now you complain. " It's funny that the 100 e price probably attracted more young slim girls but now the vets are shit out of luck because Sharks has become a 30 minute optic fuck club and the girls who pushed for the price change are now older and don't catch guys going for optic fucks. It served them right.Yup, I've been predicting this slow-motion train wreck for 1 year. Of course this situation has been made worse by complete fools who agree to pay upfront and in pure desperation even promise a tip, because it makes those girls think that they can get away with anything.

On the German forum they are still wondering why service sucks, while at the same time nobody is allowed to discuss prices.

Escape Artist
05-09-24, 04:25
So funny story written here by multiprofiles when I'm pretty sure he is not more than 10 cm higher than me, when not more than 1,75, really not for NBA, so he must have his mini size between his eyes, when I would laugh if I saw under shower where I never hide, and giving his opinion about others experiences, as I do with my subjective tastes, which don t mean t my opinion is the truth, everybody should be able to understand tastes and opinions are always subjective, when I just know I m much more picky than him and most for looks and need higher potential for vagina, matter of our size. Dude, you've grown old, no one wants you around, and you have no one in this world. You've failed at life. At least deal with it like a man instead of talking about how great you are on a hooker forum. Basic common sense shit.

Pistons
05-09-24, 15:53
So if Smeagol claims he is 1. 65, considering the enormous amount of BS in his other claims, does he even crack 1. 60 ?Some clubs need to add height measurement at the lobby. Would save us a lot of posts here on ISG.

Sirioja
05-09-24, 22:15
Some clubs need to add height measurement at the lobby. Would save us a lot of posts here on ISG.I m pretty sure your ex FKK friend is not 1,75 and same for rising sun multiprofiles, when I need only 1 since I started in this business and proud.

AmSexyBoy
05-10-24, 03:09
Hammertime96 persistently referred to other members as 'Fools' in his post simply because other members agreed to pay the girl upfront.

Hammertime96's behavior is not only derogatory but also disrespectful.

Escape Artist
05-10-24, 04:21
I m pretty sure your ex FKK friend is not 1,75 and same for rising sun multiprofiles, when I need only 1 since I started in this business and proud.Business? LOL. Also not true since you were banned from a French board. Your own countrymen don't want you. Pathetic.

Nyezhov
05-10-24, 04:34
I m pretty sure your ex FKK friend is not 1,75 and same for rising sun multiprofiles, when I need only 1 since I started in this business and proud.How do I get this loon on Ignore. I've never had to do it before.

FernandoAlonso
05-10-24, 12:15
Hammertime96 persistently referred to other members as 'Fools' in his post simply because other members agreed to pay the girl upfront.

Hammertime96's behavior is not only derogatory but also disrespectful.Unfortunately also true. While I disagree with the wording he is right. Had discussed that yesterday with a WG and even she called such customers "stupid". Her words, not mine.

Pistons
05-10-24, 12:27
I m pretty sure your ex FKK friend is not 1,75 and same for rising sun multiprofiles, when I need only 1 since I started in this business and proud.Closer to 1. 70 I think too.

Pistons
05-10-24, 12:30

Hammertime96's behavior is not only derogatory but also disrespectful.But he is 100% correct.

If you pay up front, you are not only a fool, but you have 0 zero respect in the eyes of the girl. Consider that. And 0 zero respect here on ISG. Fool!

Nyezhov
05-11-24, 00:29
Business? LOL. Also not true since you were banned from a French board. Your own countrymen don't want you. Pathetic.Pray tell?

Escape Artist
05-11-24, 03:43
But he is 100% correct.

If you pay up front, you are not only a fool, but you have 0 zero respect in the eyes of the girl. Consider that. And 0 zero respect here on ISG. Fool!Paying upfront is indeed not a great practice.

That said, poster is also right in criticizing Hammertime's constant annoying posts showing contempt and a better than everyone attitude, not to mention absurd predictions that never come to fruition. Kinda similar to posts like yours except that that he seems like an angry asshole, a product of emotional frustration due to history of social detachment while you differ slightly in that you're a dorky asshole, a product of social isolation due to history of ridicule. Both conditions are due to failure to successfully navigate social circles manifesting in variations on the asshole spectrum. Neither completely retarded but both giving autism vibes. Same-same but different.

Sirioja
05-11-24, 04:01
Closer to 1. 70 I think too.I agree, so, not so big difference for height and I'm quite sure bigger difference for tool to use with women.

Samplerr
05-11-24, 10:46

Hammertime96's behavior is not only derogatory but also disrespectful.Most people visit Sharks to screw the girls, but it seems like you want the opposite.

Nyezhov
05-11-24, 11:28
But he is 100% correct.

If you pay up front, you are not only a fool, but you have 0 zero respect in the eyes of the girl. Consider that. And 0 zero respect here on ISG. Fool!I thought the rules were to go to the locker and pay after.

Its pretty much pay after in Bangkok except in the soapys, Hi end places and some Go Gos.

AmSexyBoy
05-11-24, 18:47
Most people visit Sharks to screw the girls, but it seems like you want the opposite.
But he is 100% . . .Fool!My original post intended to provide information and caution other ISG members about Rachel.

However above individuals, much like Hammertime, intentionally misinterpreted my initial post. Their responses only serve to highlight their unenlightenment and potential lack of understanding. Moreover, their past posts suggest they may more or less simply be 50-euroers.

People often say: Poverty and ignorance confine their mindsets, hindering their understanding of higher levels of morality and tolerance.

Pistons
05-11-24, 20:58
Paying upfront is indeed not a great practice.

That said, poster is also right in criticizing Hammertime's constant annoying posts showing contempt and a better than everyone attitude, not to mention absurd predictions that never come to fruition. Kinda similar to posts like yours except that that he seems like an angry asshole, a product of emotional frustration due to history of social detachment while you differ slightly in that you're a dorky asshole, a product of social isolation due to history of ridicule. Both conditions are due to failure to successfully navigate social circles manifesting in variations on the asshole spectrum. Neither completely retarded but both giving autism vibes. Same-same but different.Wow, are you testing your luck as a rapper? Well, please don't. Your sentences are so horribly written that I'm lost. Probably a result of a man with a tiny penis. And someone with an asshole spectrum disorder.

SubCmdr
05-11-24, 21:24
Bought NVDA during covid. Low hanging fruit. Sold at the first double and took my original capital out. Playing with house money now. Not sure I could recommend it to anyone at this point. But we all pay our money and we take our chances.Anyone checked the current valuation of NVDA lately?

For those that like to put others down because of the amount of money they have to invest I find that laughable. Bragging about private banking and such. Wiping their ass with 20 USD Federal Reserve notes. I got more in my play money account. Oh well, you are paying for pussy just like anyone else. No superiority in that.

A man cannot exist on paid pussy alone. Has to have purpose. Paying for pussy is a pleasurable activity not a purpose. My new play is MTSR. Don't sleep on it!

Sirioja
05-12-24, 02:18
Pray tell?Not a french forum, but just in French language and their administration felt I was too dangerous for them about what I was told by girls about what they did at Babylon Elsdorf. Girls tell me so much, from my behavior with women. Nevertheless, I kept same name, because no need to hide with multiprofiles. Today at LR, found a cutie I don t see at Sharks or Globe, told her I wanted a room with window, to enjoy in sunny daylight, when I never hide, nor under shower.