PDA

View Full Version : Mongering in the age of COVID19

Midwestern
05-20-20, 01:48
What did you do, wrt mongering, before COVID19? What will you do differently now? I'll start:

Pre-COVID, I used to visit MPs for HJ, or BBBJ, or FS. Some of these places look like legit places and operate in the open. But some places were operating discreetly. I also did a lot of outcalls at the gal's places. And I did incalls to hotels.

Post-COVID, I am only visiting MPs that operate in the open these days. Nothing else for now. This is because I am worried about contact tracing, and the heightened scrutiny in general.

Overall, I think COVID19 puts a VERY serious dent into our hobby. And that this will last until a vaccine is found.

How about you guys?

Steve 9696
05-20-20, 13:13
What did you do, wrt mongering, before COVID19? What will you do differently now? I'll start:

Pre-COVID, I used to visit MPs for HJ, or BBBJ, or FS. Some of these places look like legit places and operate in the open. But some places were operating discreetly. I also did a lot of outcalls at the gal's places. And I did incalls to hotels.

Post-COVID, I am only visiting MPs that operate in the open these days. Nothing else for now. This is because I am worried about contact tracing, and the heightened scrutiny in general.

Overall, I think COVID19 puts a VERY serious dent into our hobby. And that this will last until a vaccine is found.

How about you guys?Well I got awful lucky here. Normally I only see girls when I travel. But about 9 months ago I started locally and saw four girls. I've since pared this down to two with one being more regular.

The funny side benefit has been more "her place" visits. The one I had established some cadence a couple months back going to the hotel invited me to her place instead so we didn't have to risk going out. Covid shelter in place Together! Naked. LOL.

Same thing with another girl I had been chatting for about a month now. We were planning a meetup at a bar. But I thought it might not be wise and we had gotten pretty comfortable, so I suggested just meet straight at hotel (crossing fingers since first time meetup) and she said "if you are comfortable why not just come to my place. " Score!

So Covid has been working some magic in reverse!

And then I am plotting future meetups. I've kept SA girls engaged for up to two months before meeting and doing that right now with two great girls and high hopes. Crossing fingers. At least I'll have plenty of money as my "girls account" has been collecting a surplus the last couple months!

Midwestern
05-21-20, 02:10
Nice! But what about mongering abroad? Do you think you will quit that for a while, or revise your strategy?

Well I got awful lucky here. Normally I only see girls when I travel. But about 9 months ago I started locally and saw four girls. I've since pared this down to two with one being more regular.

The funny side benefit has been more "her place" visits. The one I had established some cadence a couple months back going to the hotel invited me to her place instead so we didn't have to risk going out. Covid shelter in place Together! Naked. LOL.

Same thing with another girl I had been chatting for about a month now. We were planning a meetup at a bar. But I thought it might not be wise and we had gotten pretty comfortable, so I suggested just meet straight at hotel (crossing fingers since first time meetup) and she said "if you are comfortable why not just come to my place. " Score!

So Covid has been working some magic in reverse!

And then I am plotting future meetups. I've kept SA girls engaged for up to two months before meeting and doing that right now with two great girls and high hopes. Crossing fingers. At least I'll have plenty of money as my "girls account" has been collecting a surplus the last couple months!.

Diviant
03-14-21, 20:02
I'm looking at taking a short trip but I would like it to be at least 3 days at a location. Which means a covid test before and during. I'm looking at flying to central or south America. E. g. Mexico City, Bogota, Sao Paulo, or other recommendations.