PDA

View Full Version : VFM independent and SP girls.

Pages : 1 [2] 3

Gamer76
07-19-20, 11:20
Was it a gang bang?No took them all individually.

Gamer76
07-19-20, 11:20
Second meet with another girl.

Seems like college going kind of girl.

Nice jovial, cheerful and beautiful.

Age- 24.

Height- 5.4.

Body- 34-30-34.

Boobs- soft and suckbale.

Service- 9, even did CIM with me, after persuading her.

Ass- round and nice.

Pussy- 9 tight as usual for girl.

Damage- 4 k for 2.Cute girl, keep it up.

Gamer76
07-19-20, 11:21
I made a quick visit to Mumbai and with some free time, pinged Sonia and decided to meet her. As expected Vicky98 has already written about her. Won't post more. But the girl is so beautiful and sexy at such a vfm price. In fact she deserves to be in this thread rather than the main city forum because of her vfm value. Damage- 9k for 3 shots. Spent 6 hours with her.Nice FR, sexy Sonia!

Gamer76
07-19-20, 11:22
An indi l tried in Kolkata. Not easy on the eyes and little on the bulkier side but she was up got anything except Anal. CIM, rimming and deep throat was her USP. We had her in a hotel and we were two guys. She came around 8 in the evening and left around 9 in the morning after having breakfast. No restriction on number of shots till she is mood. I went twice and my buddy went thrice. Total damage for her 10 k night for two guys.Looks very conservative. Vfm though,!

Gamer76
07-19-20, 11:23
Please explain your FR clearly bro very much interested to visit this place, read articles on them feel scary are they really scary or safe for commoners to monger. What about damages?Without any risk, there is hardly any success in mongering!

NoRain
07-20-20, 01:57
Hello friends,

I am back to Mumbai and wanted to share my old experiences. Looking forward to sharing information and experience in this wonderful thread.

I took below attached girl from a SP in Mumbai. SP from Kandivali.

Girls Age- mid 20's.

Looks- 7.

Figure- 8.

Service- 7.

Pussy- 8.

Overall- 8.

Damage-3 k for 2 shots.

Gamer76
07-20-20, 05:20
Hello friends,

I am back to Mumbai and wanted to share my old experiences. Looking forward to sharing information and experience in this wonderful thread.

Girls Age- mid 20's.

Looks- 7.

Figure- 8.

Service- 7.

Pussy- 8.

Overall- 8.

Damage-3 k for 2 shots.Welcome here brother!! Nice FR. Vfm!

MaduraiBoy05
07-20-20, 05:53
Can you share this contact?

Today I received a request from a fellow member about exchange contact of Sonia. He gave me below attached lady number in exchange. I told him to get lost LOL!! How can you expect young girls in exchange of old granny.

Tarantula
07-20-20, 05:59
Was in Vadodara. Mongering is not so active in terms of indies. MP were also closed. Asked help from some friends. Due to lack of time, I preferred someone independent. Got one clue about one girl, I don't know whether she is local or not, but she seemed nice. Saw pics. Decided to meet. Girl seems Sindhi kind of. Very fair, and chubby, without any extra piece of meat. Enjoyed her nicely after good bargaining. She didn't have any place. So place from my side. Paid her 10 k for 3 shots, though I tried to bring it to 9 k, but later gave 10 k because of her cooperation as well knowing that it wasn't possible to find anything more vfm than her at that time.

Gamer76
07-20-20, 10:59
Was in Vadodara. Mongering is not so active in terms of indies. MP were also closed. Asked help from some friends. Due to lack of time, I preferred someone independent. Got one clue about one girl, I don't know whether she is local or not, but she seemed nice. Saw pics. Decided to meet. Girl seems Sindhi kind of. Very fair, and chubby, without any extra piece of meat. Enjoyed her nicely after good bargaining. She didn't have any place. So place from my side. Paid her 10 k for 3 shots, though I tried to bring it to 9 k, but later gave 10 k because of her cooperation as well knowing that it wasn't possible to find anything more vfm than her at that time.Nice bro, seems like Gujju by her looks!

Sharpshoot
07-20-20, 14:40
Got number of lactating Zeenat from friends, thanks to all. Met near Bandra. As described by others, she is a true Muslim beauty and a young mother. Made my day.

Age- mid 20's.

Looks- 9.

Figure- 36-30-36.

Complexion- Fair and lovely.

Height- 5.6 tall girl.

Boobs- 36 soft and big with lactating nipples.

Nipples- brownish and big areolas. Very sensitive for her. She likes getting sucked.

Lactation status- huge volume. It was my first time.

Pussy- 7 tight as per my experience.

Ass- 8 but no anal allowed.

Service- 9 top class. As they say Muslim girls are the best in business.

Damage- 4 k for 2, vvfm.

Thanks forum brothers!!

NoRain
07-21-20, 02:07
Hello all,

Writing my 2nd experience.

Took the attached girl from my previous FR SP.

Age in 20's. Height is around 5. 6. Tall girl as per my standard. Wheatish is complexion. Skin is smooth. She was a bit smoker, that turned me off.

Service was okay. Did DFK, but not for too long. BBJ was good. Took of her clothes and enjoyed her body nicely. Then started the deed. All position enjoyed like missy, doggy WOT. Completed 2 shots.

Damage- 3 k for 2.

Vicky98
07-21-20, 03:46
Can you share this contact?She is very old lady 40+. Are you into older ladies?

Vicky98
07-21-20, 03:47
Got number of lactating Zeenat from friends, thanks to all. Met near Bandra. As described by others, she is a true Muslim beauty and a young mother. Made my day.

Age- mid 20's.

Looks- 9.

Figure- 36-30-36.

Height- 5.6 tall girl.

Nipples- brownish and big areolas. Very sensitive for her. She likes getting sucked.

Damage- 4 k for 2, vvfm.

Thanks forum brothers!!Great FR, enjoy!

MaduraiBoy05
07-21-20, 03:51
Yes I use to old ladies at times.

She is very old lady 40+. Are you into older ladies?

Macron
07-21-20, 05:24
An indi l tried in Kolkata. Not easy on the eyes and little on the bulkier side but she was up got anything except Anal. CIM, rimming and deep throat was her USP. We had her in a hotel and we were two guys. She came around 8 in the evening and left around 9 in the morning after having breakfast. No restriction on number of shots till she is mood. I went twice and my buddy went thrice. Total damage for her 10 k night for two guys.What's her age and vital stats?

Macron
07-21-20, 05:25

Age- mid 20's.

Looks- 9.

Figure- 36-30-36.

Height- 5.6 tall girl.

Damage- 4 k for 2, vvfm.

Thanks forum brothers!!Glad you enjoyed bro. Keep posting!

Macron
07-21-20, 05:26
Was in Vadodara. Mongering is not so active in terms of indies. MP were also closed. Asked help from some friends. Due to lack of time, I preferred someone independent. Got one clue about one girl, I don't know whether she is local or not, but she seemed nice. Saw pics. Decided to meet. Girl seems Sindhi kind of. Very fair, and chubby, without any extra piece of meat. Enjoyed her nicely after good bargaining. She didn't have any place. So place from my side. Paid her 10 k for 3 shots, though I tried to bring it to 9 k, but later gave 10 k because of her cooperation as well knowing that it wasn't possible to find anything more vfm than her at that time.Her age and vital stats?

Macron
07-21-20, 05:27
Hello friends,

Girls Age- mid 20's.

Looks- 7.

Figure- 8.

Service- 7.

Pussy- 8.

Overall- 8.

Damage-3 k for 2 shots.Good bro. Vfm.

Macron
07-21-20, 05:27
Without any risk, there is hardly any success in mongering!Absolutely agree. If you don't want risk then leave mongering.

Macron
07-21-20, 05:29

Age- 24.

Height- 5.4.

Body- 34-30-34.

Ass- round and nice.

Damage- 4 k for 2.Cute and sweet girl bro, Kolkata Rosogolla!!

Macron
07-21-20, 05:30
I made a quick visit to Mumbai and with some free time, pinged Sonia and decided to meet her. As expected Vicky98 has already written about her. Won't post more. But the girl is so beautiful and sexy at such a vfm price. In fact she deserves to be in this thread rather than the main city forum because of her vfm value. Damage- 9k for 3 shots. Spent 6 hours with her.Enjoy bro. Vfm girl!

Macron
07-21-20, 05:30
Lady is very fair complexion and good looking. You scored nicely at 3 k. Keep it up!And figure also seem solid!

Ad212
07-21-20, 05:59
I am from Mumbai spend good amount of my mongering days in Mumbai. Shifted to Pune 6 years back but the mongering roots are still in Mumbai. Sharing with you all the gem I have got through my friend which always gives khushi whenever I visit Mumbai. Will Share my recent encounter with her just before lockdown started.

I was on my regular visit to Mumbai and jonny was in mood tried contacting SPs and WGs but the luck was not with me, so contacted her which I know will never get wrong. She was well before time to our regular place, carried Figaro oil bottle and first got a good massage from her first and then pounded her in different positions for 2 times. Made my day.

Age- mid 20's.

Looks - 8.

Height- Avg.

Boobs- Medium size.

Nipples- Sensitive. She likes getting sucked.

Pussy- 7 a bit loose but manageable.

Service- VFM.

Damage- 5 k for 2, vvfm.

She had a lot of attitude during initial interaction but once I became regular I have once or twice had her for 1 k per shot it depends. Even I help her in the lockdown times which she promised to payback once we meet again. She operates individual not with any SP or not take any reference if you watsapp her also.

Godzil
07-21-20, 09:57
Got details of a cheap vfm Delhi MILF. She is Punjabi. She has a place near Laxminagar. Fixed deed for 3 shots at 1500 each shot. She is in her early 30's. But very fair, milky white complexion. Sucked her big big boobs nicely. Since it was for 3 shots, we were doing slowly slowly. Enjoyed her every part of her body. Slowly she gave me nice BBJ. Her pink lips felt so nice in my big black dick. And then bang bang. Wow, I love Punjabi women. She had decent attitude, and service was good. Will repeat again. Good to find cheap vfm indi like this.

Total damage- 4500 for 3 shots including place.

Cheers!

Gamer76
07-21-20, 14:06
Got details of a cheap vfm Delhi MILF. She is Punjabi. She has a place near Laxminagar. Fixed deed for 3 shots at 1500 each shot. She is in her early 30's. But very fair, milky white complexion. Sucked her big big boobs nicely. Since it was for 3 shots, we were doing slowly slowly. Enjoyed her every part of her body. Slowly she gave me nice BBJ. Her pink lips felt so nice in my big black dick. And then bang bang. Wow, I love Punjabi women. She had decent attitude, and service was good. Will repeat again. Good to find cheap vfm indi like this.

Total damage- 4500 for 3 shots including place.

Cheers!Vfm deal bro. Does she do night?

Gamer76
07-21-20, 14:08

Age- mid 20's.

Looks- 9.

Figure- 36-30-36.

Height- 5.6 tall girl.

Damage- 4 k for 2, vvfm.

Thanks forum brothers!!Nice FR, Mumbai gem!

KevinDsu
07-21-20, 16:46
Third meet from Kolkata visit.

Seemed like model kind of girl.

Nice killer looks, as well as gentle behaviour.

Age- 26.

Height- 5. 7.

Body- 34-30-34.

Service- 8,

Ass- tight and shapely, she goes to gym she told.

Damage- 5 k for 2.

Tarantula
07-21-20, 17:28
Her age and vital stats?Age is between 27-29 and vital stats - 34-30-36. All natural and soft.

Gamer76
07-22-20, 04:38
Third meet from Kolkata visit.

Seemed like model kind of girl.

Nice killer looks, as well as gentle behaviour.

Age- 26.

Height- 5. 7.

Body- 34-30-34.

Service- 8,

Ass- tight and shapely, she goes to gym she told.

Damage- 5 k for 2.Bro you are rocking in Kolkata!! Vfm.

Gamer76
07-22-20, 04:39
I am from Mumbai spend good amount of my mongering days in Mumbai. Shifted to Pune 6 years back but the mongering roots are still in Mumbai. Sharing with you all the gem I have got through my friend which always gives khushi whenever I visit Mumbai. Will Share my recent encounter with her just before lockdown started.

I was on my regular visit to Mumbai and jonny was in mood tried contacting SPs and WGs but the luck was not with me, so contacted her which I know will never get wrong. She was well before time to our regular place, carried Figaro oil bottle and first got a good massage from her first and then pounded her in different positions for 2 times. Made my day.

Age- mid 20's.

Looks - 8.

Height- Avg.

Boobs- Medium size.

Nipples- Sensitive. She likes getting sucked.

Pussy- 7 a bit loose but manageable.

Service- VFM.

Damage- 5 k for 2, vvfm.

She had a lot of attitude during initial interaction but once I became regular I have once or twice had her for 1 k per shot it depends. Even I help her in the lockdown times which she promised to payback once we meet again. She operates individual not with any SP or not take any reference if you watsapp her also.Welcome to this section. Nice vfm chick!

Gamer76
07-22-20, 04:40
Main city thread increases hype and because of that the WG's increase their rates also bro. Happy to see fellow mongers having good time with VFM's. I have few VFM's from Delhi. Will shortly post it. If anyone looking for VFM fuck in MP in Delhi then you can visit TDI mall spa's.

Counter mostly 700 and inside 1000. Young chicks with decent experience.Welcome bro, share your experiences! We discuss vfm chicks and not overpaid average girls!

Gamer76
07-22-20, 04:41
Hello all,

Writing my 2nd experience.

Age in 20's. Height is around 5. 6. Tall girl as per my standard. Wheatish is complexion. Skin is smooth. She was a bit smoker, that turned me off.

Service was okay. Did DFK, but not for too long. BBJ was good. Took of her clothes and enjoyed her body nicely. Then started the deed. All position enjoyed like missy, doggy WOT. Completed 2 shots.

Damage- 3 k for 2.Keep it up bro!

Gamer76
07-22-20, 04:42
Yes I use to old ladies at times.If you don't mind, can you tell what turns you on in older ladies, I mean 40+ ?

Gamer76
07-22-20, 04:43
And figure also seem solid!Absolutely as they say in Hindi, kadak maal, means tight figure.

IceManRaul14
07-22-20, 05:08
Just met Heena a few days back in a hotel near Ghatkopar. She is average looking but loves to suck and ride cowgirl. She has a slight tummy and hence may not be everyone's cup of tea. She seems hygienic as she takes care of herself well. The whole act was unhurried and I felt in these times was good. She is open to trying positions and she is very easy to dominate.

Looks: 6/10.

Body: 6/10.

Boobs: 6/10 saggy.

Ass: 8/10 nice round and spankable.

Service: 7/10.

Charges:5 k for two with room.

Gamer76
07-22-20, 05:10
Just met Heena a few days back in a hotel near Ghatkopar. She is average looking but loves to suck and ride cowgirl. She has a slight tummy and hence may not be everyone's cup of tea. She seems hygienic as she takes care of herself well. The whole act was unhurried and I felt in these times was good. She is open to trying positions and she is very easy to dominate.

Looks: 6/10.

Body: 6/10.

Boobs: 6/10 saggy.

Ass: 8/10 nice round and spankable.

Service: 7/10.

Charges:5 k for two with room.Post photo of the girl too, otherwise this FR of no use. Same like main city forum!

Vicky98
07-22-20, 05:38
Yes I use to old ladies at times.But I have not tried her personally, so don't know how she is. And also I don't like older women.

Anknown
07-22-20, 13:26
Her name is Ritu. Usually charges 1500/ shot but when you go for multiple shots she charges 1000/ shot. Just mentioning her charges here because others will have some idea on her damage. Also attaching one more pic of her.

Second pic is of a bird from an SP Laxminagar. Charges are same lies between 1000-1500 (based on age of girls) usually he have good looking milfs and some times chicks also.Can you please post the last few digits of SP from Laxminagar. Searching for a budget SP from Laxminagar since moving to Delhi.

Gamer76
07-22-20, 15:08
Want her number /.Contribute something in this thread.

Gamer76
07-22-20, 15:09
But I have not tried her personally, so don't know how she is. And also I don't like older women.Even I don't like older pussy. Upto 32 is max my limit.

NoRain
07-23-20, 02:21
Hello all,

Writing my 3nd experience.

Age in 20's. Height is around 5.7 she has is not so beautiful. Body type was slim, but then amazingly, her ass was big. She smokes, so that was a turn off. I told her to wash her mouth. She was sensible and used a mouth freshener. After that I used DFK with her. I was not impressed but she was doing non stop. Told her to stop. Gave me good BBJ. Then started the deed. All position enjoyed like missy, doggy WOT. Completed 2 shots.

Damage- 2.5 k for 2., I reduced 500.

Gamer76
07-23-20, 05:12
Hello all,

Writing my 3nd experience.

Age in 20's. Height is around 5.7 she has is not so beautiful. Body type was slim, but then amazingly, her ass was big. She smokes, so that was a turn off. I told her to wash her mouth. She was sensible and used a mouth freshener. After that I used DFK with her. I was not impressed but she was doing non stop. Told her to stop. Gave me good BBJ. Then started the deed. All position enjoyed like missy, doggy WOT. Completed 2 shots.

Damage- 2.5 k for 2., I reduced 500.You becoming miser day by day bro, reduced 500 LOL!

Gamer76
07-23-20, 05:12
Happy to see VFM forum. I am a very active monger in Delhi & Was in Mumbai last month on some work and had enough time for more than couple of days to monger so requested in Mumbai forum but no senior came forward to help. Felt very bad waiting for help & even no one replied to my PM so had to test my own luck and started browsing contacts in locanto & skoka. After long search and filtering of few sp's who quoted sky high and few who didn't seem reliable. Finally got a contact of indie MISS S (punjbi). Pinged her and striked a deal. She quoted 3.5 k initially but finally convinced for 5 k /2 pops. Reached location on discussed time.

She is of medium height and has white milky skin which is so smooth. Relaxed and had chit chat for some time where she said about her family and hometown. She is not a localite and here in Mumbai for studies and doing this to manage her expenses & very much new to this trade. A bit talkative but still a good sign that she is not going to be a dead fish. Coming to deed started with DFK. She is a very good kisser and went wild as time passed. Opened each others dress during foreplay. Opening her top and seeing her big boobs in bra I couldn't control myself. Soon each came into birthday suits. Looking at her big firm assets which are quite handful I couldn't resist aking inside my mouth. Sucked and sqeezed hard while she is stroking my the with her soft hands. Loved looking at her erotic expressions while sukcing her boobs. Asked her to give a BJ which she obliged. One can easily make out from her BJ skills that she is new. She was taking in so slow and licking with her tongue so nice but sometimes had to stop as it was toothy. Once informed her and she made sure how to handle it more careful. Felt like cumming in her mouth and asked if she is OK to which she requested not to. She was okay to cum over her big boobs. Switched to tit fuck and finally came on her boobs.

Had some food and she is now more open and started discussing what she likes most in bed. Started second round fingering her clean shaved pussy while kissing her soft lips. She is open to ask whatever she wants in bed which is a turn on for me. Asked her to come on top and once inserted jhonny felt so good fucking tight pussy. She was so enthusiastic in jumping on top and enjoyed drilling her pussy. Then switched to doggy and man what a bubbly ass she has. Spanked her white ass while she was moaning so crazy. Couldn't long last fukcing tight pussy in doggy finally came in no time.

Pros:- Young, tight pussy, big and firm boobs, bubbly ass, talks dirty, can easily hold good conversation in english, VFM chick.

Cons:- NO CIM, NO COF, NO ANAL, NO Rimming.

Report card.

Age. Early 20's.

Boobs - 10/10 (firm and big to hold).

Ass - 10/10 (bubbly ass).

Time watcher. Not at all.

BBBJ - 8/10.

Damage - 5 k /2.

Note:- Don't flood my inbox. Contact will be shared only with seniors who have contributed something to this forum. Can reciprocate to other seniors who have similar young chicks or any lactating milfs. (contact seekers please stay away).Nice FR, vfm!

Vicky98
07-23-20, 09:49
You becoming miser day by day bro, reduced 500 LOL!Yes true, he deserves appreciation. Whereas in other places mongers increase prices of indies or SP for various reasons, this brother reduced the prices on his own determination. Kudos to him.

Macron
07-23-20, 18:01
If you don't mind, can you tell what turns you on in older ladies, I mean 40+ ?I don't know about other, but what I know is milfs don't do nakhra and drama as often as young girls tend to do. Maybe that's a turn on for some.

Macron
07-23-20, 18:08

Age- mid 20's.

Looks - 8.

Height- Avg.

Boobs- Medium size.

Nipples- Sensitive. She likes getting sucked..From which area mate?

ProbzProbz
07-23-20, 20:12

Age- 24.

Height- 5.4.

Body- 34-30-34.

Ass- round and nice.

Damage- 4 k for 2.Where do you find them? Loca, to.

KevinDsu
07-24-20, 02:33
Fourth report from Kolkata.

Got hold of a cheap boudi, not originally from Kolkata but outside. She comes to Kolkata for meet purpose.

She was married at young age. And has a child of 8 months also.

Age- somewhere around 25.

Height- 5. 4.

Body- 36-32-36.

Boobs- soft and suckbale. Large areolas because of lactation to her baby.

Service- 9.

Ass- big and wide. Can strongly go for doggy.

Pussy- 6 loose because of childbirth. But clean and hygienic.

Damage- 1 k per shot. I took 2 shots. Very vfm boudi.

KevinDsu
07-24-20, 02:35
Where do you find them? Loca, to.I have local friends to find.

Ad212
07-24-20, 03:28
Mira road.

From which area mate?

Vicky98
07-24-20, 03:57
I feel we should not expose their identity in this open forum as they are educated and one day will surely leave this and work like us. Just my two cents.I humbly beg to differ from your view. When a girl enters this field she is well aware her identity is not going to be secret. She is sending her pics to clients on her own wish. On that very moment she knows that she is going public. Secondly girls are also aware clients won't take them till they see them. I mean there are many frauds and cheaters also who don't show pic and all. Whether a girl is pro or non pro, when she decides to enter this field to earn money, she has to compromise a bit. And yes, that's her choice only. In SA you will find tons of non pro girls who put their photos, they are no hardcore girl like our forum indies. The reason is who will meet you if you don't show how you are and who you are. And this is a sex forum. If no photo is attached, it's very boring and no use for others. Some people say they share photos in WhatsApp, I would suggest them to share FR also in WhatsApp, no need to be here in ISG. That's my view.

Radar99
07-24-20, 04:37
Members are requested to send PM to respective members for any enquiry or help. Don't fill the forum with your request post of please send contact. Only FRs, and valid discussion for VFM girls are allowed.

Thanks.

Godzil
07-24-20, 05:22
As many people are asking about her body type. Posting a full pic of her. This might be answer of many questions about her body shape.I don't understand your intention here. I have originally posted her FR and then you jumped in between giving her details and all and sharing her digits. You copy my photo from my FR and then post here. What's this behaviour man? If you had posted FR originally then you could have done that. You are sharing her info on my original FR. I understand you may have her digits and want to share. Then you should have written her FR. This is like I wrote FR and you jumping to distribute her digits like free vaccine. It's not appreciated. Write your own FR and then share number.

Gamer76
07-24-20, 06:23
Fourth report from Kolkata.

Got hold of a cheap boudi, not originally from Kolkata but outside. She comes to Kolkata for meet purpose.

She was married at young age. And has a child of 8 months also.

Age- somewhere around 25.

Height- 5. 4.

Body- 36-32-36.

Boobs- soft and suckbale. Large areolas because of lactation to her baby.

Service- 9.

Ass- big and wide. Can strongly go for doggy.

Pussy- 6 loose because of childbirth. But clean and hygienic.

Damage- 1 k per shot. I took 2 shots. Very vfm boudi.Juicy Kolkata Bhabhi friend, yum yum. Vvvfm!!

Gamer76
07-24-20, 06:24
I don't know about other, but what I know is milfs don't do nakhra and drama as often as young girls tend to do. Maybe that's a turn on for some.Milfs don't do nakhra because they can't do nakhra! LOlz.

Gamer76
07-24-20, 06:29
If no photo is attached, it's very boring and no use for others. Some people say they share photos in WhatsApp, I would suggest them to share FR also in WhatsApp, no need to be here in ISG. That's my view.LOL absolutely bang on! This behaviour is more seen in Mumbai forum. Mostly they avoid posting photo because of privacy of girls LOL. Better they should marry that girl!!

Tarantula
07-24-20, 09:58
I don't understand your intention here. I have originally posted her FR and then you jumped in between giving her details and all and sharing her digits. You copy my photo from my FR and then post here. What's this behaviour man? If you had posted FR originally then you could have done that. You are sharing her info on my original FR. I understand you may have her digits and want to share. Then you should have written her FR. This is like I wrote FR and you jumping to distribute her digits like free vaccine. It's not appreciated. Write your own FR and then share number.I agree this could have been managed in a more responsible manner. Vfm contacts get spoiled in this way.

Macron
07-24-20, 14:22
Milfs don't do nakhra because they can't do nakhra! LOlz.Yeah, because they are also hungry for sex. After marriage their sex drive increases.

Macron
07-24-20, 14:24
Mira road.Allright mate.

Sharpshoot
07-25-20, 02:40
Was passing through suburbs area of Mumbai. Remembered one MILF, cheap MILF available in that area from forum. So got her details. Reached the place. Well in first look, the place was a house kind of. The MILF lady welcomed me. She told she is working because her original friend was not available. Anyways after talks, deed started. As rightly pointed out, though she was 30+, but no drama or nakhra. Did everything which I asked. Boobs were considerably good and firm, around 34. Completed 2 shots and left place. I wish her friend also comes back as she is also quite good.

Damage- 3 k.

Gamer76
07-25-20, 05:42
Was passing through suburbs area of Mumbai. Remembered one MILF, cheap MILF available in that area from forum. So got her details. Reached the place. Well in first look, the place was a house kind of. The MILF lady welcomed me. She told she is working because her original friend was not available. Anyways after talks, deed started. As rightly pointed out, though she was 30+, but no drama or nakhra. Did everything which I asked. Boobs were considerably good and firm, around 34. Completed 2 shots and left place. I wish her friend also comes back as she is also quite good.

Damage- 3 k.Man good vfm FR!

Gamer76
07-25-20, 05:45
It's true that members post all kinds of BS. Just because I haven't shared contacts with this guy, he goes on to rant in Hyderabad forum that this thread and its members are fake. Then why the hell he asking for contacts here. Admin please take action! Attached his rant in Hyderabad forum.People from all over India from small or big city post their experiences here. Does that mean all of them are fake? Even I will post my experience from Bhubaneswar city if I get free time. Just because we don't readily share the contact does that mean it's fake? LOL laughable!!

Godzil
07-25-20, 06:50
It's true that members post all kinds of BS. Just because I haven't shared contacts with this guy, he goes on to rant in Hyderabad forum that this thread and its members are fake. Then why the hell he asking for contacts here. Admin please take action! Attached his rant in Hyderabad forum.I already doubted his intention here. Good you informed us!

Macron
07-25-20, 09:50
I already doubted his intention here. Good you informed us!Of course. See when you wrote Ritu FR, he jumped out of nowhere in between and offered her digits. But when he himself wrote that skokka indie college girl miss S, he put conditions that he will share only in exchange of Lactating MILF or young girls. His bluff was called upon. Clearly he was trying to extract details from members here. And when not successful, ranted that this entire thread and all the members here are fake. Good planning but bad execution!!

SitaGunjan
07-25-20, 09:58
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Gamer76
07-25-20, 10:49
In fact, if you see his previous post in Hyderabad, he got scammed by an indie Manisha and her handler pimp members of Hyderabad forum. There he thinks those members are genuine and we are fake! See his logic!Good for him LOL! Let him go to those genuine members and those genuine threads and get scammed of money!

NoRain
07-25-20, 14:28
Hello bros,

Took out time to meet Zeenat. Lactating Muslim hw.

Age- mid 20's as per my estimate, I don't ask for their age.

Looks- 9.

Figure- 8.

Boobs- 10 perfect lactating.

Skin- 9.

Pussy- 7.

Ass- 9.

Service- 9.

Attitude- 9.

WIR- yes.

Damage- 4000 for 2 times.

Radar99
07-26-20, 02:45
Seeing the word bhubaneswar reminded of old time experience in city which took place nearly 5 months ago (Feb.). I guess you are from same city sir. Tried and* Thai spa near ashok nagar. You can find out easily. Opted for 45 min massage 800 counter charges. Inside came a healthy thai lady.

Name. Lee. Started with strong dry massage. She knows all the pressure points and we all know thai ladies are famous or massage. Though she is giving a hard massage which cause a bit pain. I got hard on when her boobs touched me during massage as they bend on their elbow touching my back near spine and her boobs touching my bum. Very big boobs on a slim body and when turned around she saw erect dick which popped outside dispo but she covered with towel. Now seeing the clear view of her soft big boobs I started staring at them. She asked me if I like it. I said yes and then she asked why I was not asking her about extras (in broken English). I was waiting for her to pop out about extras but I lied and said I am running out of money. She asked me how much I am having but I enquired how much she charges and she said 4 k for one round. I laughed and said I have 1.5 K. She came down to 2500 but I sticked to my price. She agreed for B2 B and BJ for 1. 5 k but when she started B2B I slowly tried to slide my jonny on her clit and in no time I convinced her saying I will be regular and will give her next time whatever she asks. She agreed after some time. Put see and she started pumping on top. Played with those big boobs which are hitting my face. Sucked and bit them enjoyed few minutes and then asked her for a blowjob and she started giving sloppy blowjob sitting on her knees. Finished in her mouth. Asked to her to join in shower but she denied. However she helped me during my shower standing a bit far and cleaning jonny. She promised to give service at her home if I visit her next time for reasonable cost. But due to work I couldn't meet her again and left that city. Will definitely go to spa if I get chance to visit bhubaneswar again.Good to know your experience brother, but just a gentle reminder that this section is specifically for vfm independent WG and SP girls. If you have any spa girl from whom you have taken her personal number for fun, then it's good. You can treat her like your independent girl.

SitaGunjan
07-26-20, 04:56
Good to know your experience brother, but just a gentle reminder that this section is specifically for vfm independent WG and SP girls. If you have any spa girl from whom you have taken her personal number for fun, then it's good. You can treat her like your independent girl.Am really sorry for posting about spa girl. Looking at the city name I went with flow reminding if that good experience and only VFM was in mind and totally forgot that this thread is only about independent and SP girls. Will keep this in mind. As I am married just a year and half back and being a job holder I mostly preferred VFM's which I will share. Though I went to some hifi girls looking at their beauty (Jonny ruled) which I will not post in this thread keeping in mind that this is only for VFM. Thank you Radar99 for reminding.

Regards.

Wisemonger.

Vicky98
07-26-20, 06:06
Hello bros,

Looks- 9.

Figure- 8.

Skin- 9.

Pussy- 7.

Ass- 9.

Service- 9.

Attitude- 9.

WIR- yes.

Damage- 4000 for 2 times.Glad you enjoyed milk shake bro. Nice FR!

Vicky98
07-26-20, 06:07
Vicky98 got your point and feel it as valid. Just I didn't think in this perception but now I do feel it is true. Just waiting for a way to start my subscription so I can start posting my experiences.If you have had any experience, you can write without subscription also. For writing experience, no subscription required.

Vicky98
07-26-20, 06:09

Damage- 3 k.Nice FR sharpshoot bro, do you have any pic of her friend also if possible?

Ad212
07-26-20, 06:30
Nice FR bro

Hello bros,

Looks- 9.

Figure- 8.

Skin- 9.

Pussy- 7.

Ass- 9.

Service- 9..

Gamer76
07-26-20, 14:16
Seeing the word bhubaneswar reminded of old time experience in city which took place nearly 5 months ago (Feb.). I guess you are from same city sir. Tried and* Thai spa near ashok nagar. You can find out easily. I am not from Bhubaneswar, but go there sometime for personal work. Ashok nagar very near to the Railway station.

Gamer76
07-26-20, 14:16
Nice FR sharpshoot bro, do you have any pic of her friend also if possible?I think it's available in forum.

Gamer76
07-26-20, 14:17
Glad you enjoyed milk shake bro. Nice FR!LOL milk shake, immunity booster during covid times! Hahaha!

Macron
07-26-20, 15:57
Glad you enjoyed milk shake bro. Nice FR!Did you notice, new DP of Zeenat, in her private number. She has put photo of feeding her child. And on top of that she puts sexy video updates. Makes me crazy everytime I see those.

SitaGunjan
07-26-20, 22:21
I am not from Bhubaneswar, but go there sometime for personal work. Ashok nagar very near to the Railway station.OK Gamer76 bro. The name of spa in FR is mistyped or altered which I am not sure. Correcting it again. It's name starts with and N ends with an. Has middle word Thai. You can easily Google and crack this if you ever wish to try. Thank you.

WiseMonger
07-27-20, 00:12
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Vicky98
07-27-20, 02:17
Did you notice, new DP of Zeenat, in her private number. She has put photo of feeding her child. And on top of that she puts sexy video updates. Makes me crazy everytime I see those.Yes, she is making erotic videos of feeding her baby. Very hot videos!!

Vicky98
07-27-20, 04:43
It's been long time since I tried a good chubby MILF. So found a good chubby MILF from Western. Deal fixed for full night at 8000 for 4 shots. Picked the MILF and brought her to room. Got beer and made her drink like a fish. What happened next was mind blowing experience. Did everything possible that can be done with such a good, clean and smooth body. Sucked and crushed her boobs to my heart's content. She took my tool inside her like a champ. Also banged her nicely from behind in doggy. Great way of doing full night with hot chubby MILF. 4 rounds were mind blowing. She left in morning at 8 o clock. She said next time if I call her she can try anal also. Let's see.

Damage - 8000 for 4 session. Full night!

Ad212
07-27-20, 04:45
Good FR bro

It's been long time since I tried a good chubby MILF. So found a good chubby MILF from Western. Deal fixed for full night at 8000 for 4 shots. Picked the MILF and brought her to room. Got beer and made her drink like a fish. What happened next was mind blowing experience. Did everything possible that can be done with such a good, clean and smooth body. Sucked and crushed her boobs to my heart's content. She took my tool inside her like a champ. Also banged her nicely from behind in doggy. Great way of doing full night with hot chubby MILF. 4 rounds were mind blowing. She left in morning at 8 o clock. She said next time if I call her she can try anal also. Let's see.

Damage - 8000 for 4 session. Full night!.\

Tamsam
07-27-20, 05:33
Isn't there VFM in Punjab area esp Ludhiana? All the posts are mainly of Mumbai.

Heartbreak
07-27-20, 09:59
NoRain bro, It's a good FR. I'm new to mongering and have stuck to MPs for HJ + TA so far.

Tried B2B once in Pune, but it was not good at all.

Are you willing to share number of Zeenat, as I'm thinking MPs cost too much money for some fun.

And does Zeenat has own place?

Hello bros,

Looks- 9.

Figure- 8.

Skin- 9.

Pussy- 7..

Godzil
07-28-20, 01:37
Isn't there VFM in Punjab area esp Ludhiana? All the posts are mainly of Mumbai.You are wrong, not all posts mainly of Mumbai. People posting for Delhi, Kolkata also. This is a new thread and will grow with time.

Godzil
07-28-20, 01:46
Since all my forum brothers here got MILF. I too decided to try a MILF. I was looking for cheap vfm option.

Found this below attached MILF for full night near Saket in Delhi. Though she was very heavy and can be put in category of BBW she was light on my pocket. Asked me mere 6 k for full night 3 shots.

Looks- 7.

Body-7 BBW type, I don't generally like BBW.

Skin- 8 smooth skin.

Boobs- 11 humongous big titties, big nipples like grapes.

Pussy- 7 loose.

Service- 8 as always milfs try to satisfy you nicely.

Damage- 6000 for 3 shots, unlimited foreplay.

WIR- yes.

Sharpshoot
07-28-20, 03:48
Tried the below attached bird from my regular SP in Mira Road in Mumbai.

She is nice.

Age- in 20's.

Looks-8.

Body- 7 slim and petite.

Pussy- 8.

Boobs- 7 handful but not big.

Service- 7.

Attitude- 8.

Damage- 3000 for 2 pops.

ViratM786
07-28-20, 08:47
Since all my forum brothers here got MILF. I too decided to try a MILF. I was looking for cheap vfm option.

Found this below attached MILF for full night near Saket in Delhi. Though she was very heavy and can be put in category of BBW she was light on my pocket. Asked me mere 6 k for full night 3 shots.

Looks- 7.

Skin- 8 smooth skin.

Pussy- 7 loose.

WIR- yes.Cool bro. Nice bulky finding.

Tarantula
07-28-20, 09:48
Hello vfm forum friends.

I was in touch with this sweet girl Komal, who got ready to meet me. Since because of the prevailing situation, she was out of touch for a while now. Known her for a good amount of time. Spent nice quality time with her. She is originally from the Himalayan state but lives in Delhi. Very cool and a real beauty. Spent time with me for around 3 sessions and left. Was with me for around 6-7 hours.

Paid her 8 k. Nice beautiful vfm girl.

Cheers!

On a side note nowadays I am observing some spammers from other city forums disturbing this beautiful thread. I don't know why. Kindly stay away from my inbox please.

Ad212
07-28-20, 13:21
# 2nd. Mumbai.

Writing my second FR here for Mumbai. I have this contact with SP cum Muslim bhabhi who has girls and has a place. She generally calls at her place and usually has 2 girls option ready from which you can choose. She is from Andheri west area. I have visited her place for good number times which is her home. I tried this girl named Shano (I guess is fake) but she is Muslim from her.

Age- late 20's.

Looks - 7.

Complexion- Fair.

Height- Avg.

Boobs- Small but perky (Small not my type).

Nipples- normal.

Pussy- 8.

Ass- Small but I liked it in doggy style.

Service- VFM.

Damage- 6 k for 2 need to negotiate hard.

Regarding the experience. I travelled to location Bhabhi asked me to come in the mentioned flat number asi was regular it was not an issue with me. She had 2 girls ready for me with attractive dress, I choose this girl as the other one I already had it. I was asked to move to the bedroom and the girl followed. She was new to this that time so she was a bit shy, but then we talked for some time and then she got comfortable she then started undressing herself and me. Started with DFK which she avoided initially but then agreed as she got into the groove.

Foreplay for half an hour and then done couple of position, I like the way she rode on me and doggy style. Overall good experience for 3 hours in which I took her twice.

Vicky98
07-28-20, 15:42
Hello vfm forum friends.

I was in touch with this sweet girl Komal, who got ready to meet me. Since because of the prevailing situation, she was out of touch for a while now. Known her for a good amount of time. Spent nice quality time with her. She is originally from the Himalayan state but lives in Delhi. Very cool and a real beauty. Spent time with me for around 3 sessions and left. Was with me for around 6-7 hours.

Paid her 8 k. Nice beautiful vfm girl.

Cheers!

On a side note nowadays I am observing some spammers from other city forums disturbing this beautiful thread. I don't know why. Kindly stay away from my inbox please.Looks cute. Keep it up! Vfm find.

Vicky98
07-28-20, 15:43
Few cities in Punjab are dry cities but if you have good connections you can easily find vfm WG. Years ago I mongered in Phagwara which is nearly 30-40 min away from Ludhiana. Rates are very cheap. And what I like the most is Punjabi ladies involve the most no matter how hard core WG they are. I personally love to enjoy with WG who enjoys along with me. Thus mostly I prefer Punjabi if I have option.Don't lose hope, keep on finding and exploring. You can hit jackpot anytime.

Ad212
07-28-20, 19:44
I missed the photo in the first go.

# 2nd. Mumbai.

Writing my second FR here for Mumbai. I have this contact with SP cum Muslim bhabhi who has girls and has a place. She generally calls at her place and usually has 2 girls option ready from which you can choose. She is from Andheri west area. I have visited her place for good number times which is her home. I tried this girl named Shano (I guess is fake) but she is Muslim from her.

Age- late 20's.

Looks - 7.

Complexion- Fair.

Height- Avg..

Vicky98
07-29-20, 02:46
Can somebody throw some light if this forum is of VFM multiple cities. As I monger in many cities whenever I go on job purpose taking out time. I have enough VFM experiences and was about to share in this forum but after seeing recent post of Tarantula I am confused if this forum is only for Delhi or any other cities too. Also I am new to write FR and I have posted one of my Delhi experience in this forum which was not yet approved by admin. I request admin to let me know if there is any specific reason for that like for suppose if I have shared any info which is restricted so I can be aware of the forum rules.This thread for all cities of India. Delhi main city thread is different. This is vfm thread. Even in Delhi people pay 10 k for 1 shot to some SP Rohit LOL! Here people share experiences at less price.

PuneRomper
07-29-20, 02:57
Any news from Pune?

NoRain
07-29-20, 17:11
Got chance to taste below chubby MILF.

Age- in early 30 as estimated.

Looks- 7.

Skin- 8, fair and smooth.

Figure- 8 chubby but not bulky.

Boobs- 9 awesome, soft and allowed me ample sucking.

Service- 9 awesome, DFK, nice BBJ, she sucked my dick so much that its head turned pink. Its was pleasure and then banged her nicely.

Pussy- 8 tight and hygienic.

Overall- 8.

Price - 3 k for 2 Short time meet.

Macron
07-30-20, 02:33
Nice to see this thread active.

It's known that to find vfm birds, we need to explore. And my search for vfm birds, got me hooked up with this girl. From suburbs. Miss Z. She was quick in her replies and we fixed meet for 8 k full night.

Place was arranged by me. She came. The experience was good. She was friendly and asked me what all I wanted. I said my stuff. She gave nice experience. Slim kind of girl with good attitude. Had 4 pops in entire night.

Good VFM deal! Enjoy brothers!

Sydpat
07-30-20, 02:40

Looks- 7.

Service- 9 awesome, DFK, nice BBJ, she sucked my dick so much that its head turned pink. Its was pleasure and then banged her nicely.

Overall- 8.

Price - 3 k for 2 Short time meet.Which city or place brother?

Ad212
07-30-20, 03:39
Good catch bro can you tell the location.

Looks- 7.

Overall- 8.

Price - 3 k for 2 Short time meet.

NoRain
07-31-20, 01:32
Which city or place brother?Forgot to add, she is from Mumbai.

Kamashutra
07-31-20, 06:03
Hi,

I am in contact with one SP named Samir Samar, has anyone used his services. He operates in Mumbai. Any pointer would be appreciated. Thanks.

Tinku007
07-31-20, 07:52
So I am quite lazy in writing the FRs but whenever I get time then I don't miss a chance to write. So this is about our mails who I fucked in Delhi Akshardham area. This SP mainly operates from there. This SP charge 1500 Rs. Short but once you are his regular customer then he can offer you his services for 1200 Rs. Short. I went for one shot. The place is in our society and good thing about this SP is he has neat and clean rooms. As far as this MILF is concerned she has big ass tummy and medium boobs with perky nipples. BBBJ is on menu cooperative and one good thing about her she always carries a smile on her face that makes act more fun and erotic. I always have a fantasy of lactation and I never miss a chance to squeeze boobs hard just to make sure whether someone is Lactating or not. As she was not Lactating she smiled and told me that she doesn't have milk. It was quite satisfying act.

Also this SP share pics of MILF's and Girls on daily basis mostly he has milfs to offer and in a reasonable amount. I am attaching the pic of a MILF which I took from him.

Sharpshoot
07-31-20, 15:56
This is bit late FR. Tried Neha from SA as discussed earlier in forum. Everything is described correctly and I won't say more. She is very young. Thanks brother for providing her number and correct reference. She is very strict with reference.

She is nice and friendly, but haggles a bit with negotiation of price. Need patience in that.

Age- 21 exact.

Looks- 8.

Body- 7 chubby in a sexy way.

Pussy- 8.

Boobs- 10 big big 36 size.

Service- 8.

Attitude- 8.

Damage- 10 k LT with 3 pops.

I think if you want someone with 21 years age and a killer body with boobs like a 31 years old, you should try her.

Tarantula
07-31-20, 16:15
Chicks are the talk of the town. Got on touch with this pyt, Dimple in New Delhi.

First look, young, clear skin, horny look, and yeah a big back side, though tits were small.

Had good experience, only disappointment was boobs were small, and yeah pussy was damn tight. The condom seemed like it will burn in such tight hole. But again that's what you pay to these young chicks to get such an experience.

Damage- 8 k for 3 shots, vfm IMO.

Cheers!

Tarantula
07-31-20, 16:18
Can somebody throw some light if this forum is of VFM multiple cities. As I monger in many cities whenever I go on job purpose taking out time. I have enough VFM experiences and was about to share in this forum but after seeing recent post of Tarantula I am confused if this forum is only for Delhi or any other cities too. Also I am new to write FR and I have posted one of my Delhi experience in this forum which was not yet approved by admin. I request admin to let me know if there is any specific reason for that like for suppose if I have shared any info which is restricted so I can be aware of the forum rules.Read so many FR from other cities, don't get confused.

Pcock
07-31-20, 20:12
Crystal open. Call and book. Shutter will be opened. Max is 13 k for nuru. Hour and half of lots of things all included.

Casa open. HJ; TL only. Not worthwhile.

Golden Oak behind satra open. No FS. Low counter charge.

Jannat open. B2B. 2.5 k. 2 k counter.

Nothing out of the world though.

Tinku007
07-31-20, 21:15
So I am quite lazy in writing the FRs but whenever I get time then I don't miss a chance to write. So this is about our mails who I fucked in Delhi Akshardham area. This SP mainly operates from there. This SP charge 1500 Rs. Short but once you are his regular customer then he can offer you his services for 1200 Rs. Short. I went for one shot. The place is in our society and good thing about this SP is he has neat and clean rooms. As far as this MILF is concerned she has big ass tummy and medium boobs with perky nipples. BBBJ is on menu cooperative and one good thing about her she always carries a smile on her face that makes act more fun and erotic. I always have a fantasy of lactation and I never miss a chance to squeeze boobs hard just to make sure whether someone is Lactating or not. As she was not Lactating she smiled and told me that she doesn't have milk. It was quite satisfying act.

Also this SP share pics of MILF's and Girls on daily basis mostly he has milfs to offer and in a reasonable amount. I am attaching the pic of a MILF which I took from him.Please excuse my typo errors as I wrote this FR from my cell.

Binmbb
07-31-20, 22:21
Was DFK and BBBJ offered?

Young chicks are the talk of the town. Got on touch with this pyt, Dimple in New Delhi.

First look, young, clear skin, horny look, and yeah a big back side, though tits were small.

Had good experience, only disappointment was boobs were small, and yeah pussy was damn tight. The condom seemed like it will burn in such tight hole. But again that's what you pay to these young chicks to get such an experience.

Damage- 8 k for 3 shots, vfm imo.

Cheers!

Dieter1
07-31-20, 22:51
Can someone recommend VFM find in Gurgaon? Non Thai Non Afro.

PM is open.

TIA.

Best Regards,

Dieter1/0.

Gamer76
08-01-20, 02:09
Can someone recommend VFM find in Gurgaon? Non Thai Non Afro.

PM is open.

TIA.

Best Regards,

Dieter1/0.Bro,

This section not for recommending chicks to others but to share FR and experience. If you share experiences, like minded people may get in touch via pm and then you can exchange information. You see this section has more number of FR than other threads normally. Because people here believe in sharing FR, and seeing what's the experience of others too.

Gamer76
08-01-20, 02:13
Hi,

I am in contact with one SP named Samir Samar, has anyone used his services. He operates in Mumbai. Any pointer would be appreciated. Thanks.What kind of pointer you are looking for? You need to specify that clearly. There are many SP with that name. You should indicate his end digits.

Kamashutra
08-01-20, 03:17
Hey guys,

Has anyone used this SP services called Samir Samar in Mumbai? He claims to be big player. I am in contact with him but have not used his services. Would like to know how are her girls and and services before patronizing him. Thanks.

Tarantula
08-01-20, 03:47
Was DFK and BBBJ offered?Yes both offered.

Anknown
08-01-20, 04:34

Also this SP share pics of MILF's and Girls on daily basis mostly he has milfs to offer and in a reasonable amount. I am attaching the pic of a MILF which I took from him.Can you please tell the last digits?

Rambuta
08-01-20, 05:20
Crystal open. Call and book. Shutter will be opened. Max is 13 k for nuru. Hour and half of lots of things all included.

Casa open. HJ; TL only. Not worthwhile.

Golden Oak behind satra open. No FS. Low counter charge.

Jannat open. B2B. 2.5 k. 2 k counter.

Nothing out of the world though.13 k for nuru? Don't you think it's a bit too much?

Kamashutra
08-01-20, 07:07
What kind of pointer you are looking for? You need to specify that clearly. There are many SP with that name. You should indicate his end digits.His number ends 607. It will be a great help as he sounds promising.

Tinku007
08-01-20, 07:13
Can you please tell the last digits?503.

Hello it is 503.

KevinDsu
08-01-20, 13:41
Got hooked with the MILF A from jail area suburbs last month. Comes with place and is very horny. Only boobs are small, ass is very big and she comes with her own place.

Very fair and friendly. Damage is also very low I. E 2.5 k for 2 shots. Lovely clear body and nice service. She loved sucking cock and loves doggy position.

Vnash6969
08-01-20, 22:04
In her early 20's from SP phagwara. Not going much deep.

My rating as per my exp.

Looks. As per pic she is village type but in real she dress herself good during meet.

Boobs. Stiff and natural which are good to hold and suck.

Body type. Slim with ample boobs which are very good to hold.

Pussy. Not much used 8/10.

Ass. Round and small but she likes getting spanked when she is on top.

BBBJ. Very good.

Extra services. CIM and COF.

Damage - 5 k /3 shots.

VFM 100%.Please clarify place and SP's last three. Thanks Bro!

Tarantula
08-02-20, 06:56
Please clarify place and SP's last three. Thanks Bro!He already wrote phagwara. Read FR.

VickyBoy
08-02-20, 08:25
What's her ID on SA as there are two Neha from Mumbai one is neha123 and other one is nehaS both are not the one as you mentioned and pics are also different from the one you had.

Can you put some light please.

See the attached pic, definitely I have hide my ID.

This is bit late FR. Tried Neha from SA as discussed earlier in forum. Everything is described correctly and I won't say more. She is very young. Thanks brother for providing her number and correct reference. She is very strict with reference.

She is nice and friendly, but haggles a bit with negotiation of price. Need patience in that.

Age- 21 exact.

Looks- 8.

Body- 7 chubby in a sexy way.

Pussy- 8..

Radar99
08-02-20, 12:21
Kindly post only VFM independent girls and SP girls FR with photos which is mandatory. I am seeing a lot of people putting MP or spa FR but this is VFM independent girls section so it doesn't make sense to see spa FR. If you have a spa girls private number, post her FR with her photo. Kindly follow the rules for this thread please.

Thanks to all!

SexBundle
08-02-20, 20:05

Looks- 7.

Skin- 8 smooth skin.

Pussy- 7 loose.

WIR- yes.Thanks for posting BBW and she has her own place?

Does she looks the same?

Dear moderator: recently taken the membership so might be requesting for contacts but will post the FR definitely but not sure soon as due to covid thinking too much to go out for venture.

Tarantula
08-03-20, 09:30
Pinged Aarti for full night fun. She is a vfm option. Was low in cash during end of month. That's when searched my phone and found her digits. Didn't contact for so long. She asked where I was. I said in Delhi only.

She herself asked for meet before I could ask her. Really friendly and bubbly girl. Handful boobs which you can find in pics. Does DFK, bbj and open to all positions except anal. This is what I called Corona era mongering. Got 4 shots at meagre 6000 rs. Place was mine.

Can be repeated.

Cheers!

Godzil
08-03-20, 10:55
Hello forum,

Good to see brothers enjoying mongering. I too hooked up with this cheap MILF, Dee in Delhi.

Looks- 5.

Body- 7 chubby type.

Boobs- 8 reasonably ample and soft, can press as much as you like.

Pussy- 7.

Ass- 8 spanked her nicely.

Service- 8 DFK, BBJ, rimming.

Damage- 5000 for 3 shots full night.

She is cheap and without any attitude.

Tamsam
08-03-20, 12:07
What were the charges / FN by the way?

Few cities in Punjab are dry cities but if you have good connections you can easily find vfm WG. Years ago I mongered in Phagwara which is nearly 30-40 min away from Ludhiana. Rates are very cheap. And what I like the most is Punjabi ladies involve the most no matter how hard core WG they are. I personally love to enjoy with WG who enjoys along with me. Thus mostly I prefer Punjabi if I have option.

KevinDsu
08-03-20, 17:26
After a long wait, had the opportunity to meet Zeenat, the sexy hot Muslim girl from Bandra area. The wait was worth because she is meeting limited people because of the prevailing situation.

She clearly falls in the category of a hotty girl, albeit married with a child. Age is around 25, well groomed, clear fair skin and cherry on top lactating nicely. Won't go into details as she has been described well in the forum. But had so much fun and passionate sex while sucking her heavily Lactating milky tits. The milk was sweet and tasty, will never forget those moments of sucking. Damage - 4 k for 2 shots. I love Mumbai mongering scene because they gave good number of Muslim girls like Zeenat into this business.

Waiting for next cherry on top!

Radar99
08-04-20, 05:18
VFM section has seen many contribution and am happy for that.

Last month visited this decent fair complexion chick for full night. She recently started giving full night because she is in need of money. I grabbed that wonderful opportunity. She has a place also. Booked double bed AC room. Took a Viagra tablet and pumped her rock hard. She has big 36 size hooters and big large nipples to munch and suck on. Pussy was also tight. Told she hasn't visited anyone for long time. And her ass is also nice and round.

Totally guys my happiness was on top when you get such lovely figure girls at cheap price. Full night with 4 shots at just 6500 Rs. Total value for money.

RajSharma61
08-04-20, 16:45
So after much thought and craving I finally rejoined Mongering scene.

Contacted Tushar and booked Uvi for full day time 3 shot for outcall.

Uvi arrived on time and we checked in the hotel.

Together. Upon entering room and I disinfected the whole room with by personal disinfected spray. Talked general stuff related to corona and it's impact on business. She is young and nice looking girl. We than showered together and refreshed, after which we started for our session.

Session 1.

We undressed our bath robs and proceed for act. She was clean and smelled awesome. She have small boobs but a mauled those boobs nicely with lots of sucks and massaging. Than came good DKF with fingering her pussy. After getting her well worked up, she returned the favour with a nice BJ. It's was average but guide her for good BJ and she followed the instructions. After 10 minutes of Bliss. Asked her to come in WOT. Banged her in WOT and Reverse COW girl and cumed. : it was after a while so it was quick. Then rested and cuddled for a while.

Session 2.

Order lunch as per her wish. After having our meals. Asked her to dress up like a GF. Had already requested Tushar to ask her carry some nice dress. She obliged and Dressed like a hot Doll in her baby doll dress. Kissed her nice and stripped her slowly with excitement. She proceed to kiss me well with a suck on the cock. Once Hard Proceeded for some nice fuck in Missionary. Liked hard banging her and she fake moaning but I enjoyed the experience. Then boob Fucked her for a while and than asked her to come in doggy. Again that sweet and nice ass and it was tempting enough for to have nice fuck in doggie. Fucked for a while and then cummed all over her ass. It was beautiful cumshot on her smooth ass and enjoying seeing that cum drip around her pink pussy. We already that towels under her because I discussed earlier only that this will be COB.

This time she complained a bit that I have thick girth cock and my pussy hurts. She is little young so she has tight pussy.

Then she went and cleaned in bathroom and then came and she cleaned me nice. Then we waited and enjoyed some movie on TV.

Session 3.

After a hour cock got back it's energy and we proceed for session 3. She started with DFK with handjobinq by Cock. Once hard I asked to come on top. After few bangs lifted her and banged in air, she is light weight and piete. Then dropped her in front of mirror and banged her in standing position. I was about to cum so asked her to kneel down then suck. Finally a good release in CIM. She rushed to bathroom and wash her mouth immediately.

Finally we kissed good night and went our away.

Some Cons:

She isn't educated Enough so couldn't hold a nice conversation.

Wants to hurry up but after treating nice she calmed down.

Doesn't know much about arosual process but she listen wells and go as per instructions.

SP Tushar: he is nice to talk and commited to what he says. I know he can rude but as discussed with him, he gets lots picture collector who doesn't take girls which pisses him off. Once you are his regular he nice to talk to.

Place: I booked by own as I care for my own security. I never try SP places considering hygiene and Safety. I generally book a nice room as it can really make difference to experience.

Charges: 10 K for Girl + 1. 5 K taxi as my place was far.

Overall happy with my experience. It's been 7 days and no health issues rather some release felt much better and contended.

Tarantula
08-05-20, 02:45
I have pinged this girl multiple times, as I had a wish to fuck an aspirant model or small time actress. She is in her early 20's. This girl is not a core model but has done some shoots for adds and all. She used to quote exorbitant. Sometimes She used to ask 15 k and sometimes 19 k for full night. Gave a skip saying lame reasons that I am busy and will try in next visit. She saved my number and I used to enjoy her whatsapp status pics and all. Days passed and Few weeks back I have kept a status and seeing that she pinged me if I am in Mumbai. I said yes and to my surprise she is in Mumbai too so went with the flow. She herself asked if we can meet. I said yes if it was for dinner and not for taking service as She quoted exorbitant price. She insisted its okay you can take service and I don't demand anything and asked me to pay something good. Took the golden opportunity and decided to pay her 10 k / night or if she demands max 12 k. Booked room and took some beers along with me. Reached the room and ordered food. She checked-in some time later. To my surprise there came this girl with a sexy tight pants and a top (kind of sports bra) which reveals her navel slightly. Talked for a while took beers and she started drinking like a fish. I enjoyed her company while she is falling on me while drinking and her big breasts pressed by my hand. I was so drunk and couldn't wait no longer. Held her tightly and started wild DFK. Sucking her juicy lips. In no time she was wild too. Both went under the blankets and smooched for a long time with a long DFK which is quite GFE. So passionate kiss. No sign that I am with a WG. Started undressing one by one. Seeing those big bazookas took them into my mouth and sucked to my hearts content. Firm tight big bazookas. That moment I regret myself why I missed such great body from long time thinking of money. Fingered her tight pussy and sucked her boobs. Asked her to give BBBJ sitting on her knees. She obliged and started a sloppy sensual BBBJ. Fucking her tight mouth came over her face. Both cleaned drank some more beer while watching porn and started second round in missionary and then switched to reverse cowgirl and then doggy. She speaks fluent English and talks real dirty which is huge turn on for guys like me encouraging to fuck her hard and asking to pull her hair in doggy. Had a long session in the second round but couldn't last (maybe because of drinks). Both slept naked hugging each other. Early hours johnie was up again and she was asleep Tried to cool down johnie but had to start the third round. Tried to rub against her clit raising her leg from behind. She was asleep but still gave a slight response and I took the lead. Inserted in spooning positing and fucked her while one hand on her boob pressing it and the other hand over her clit. Both were horny and this time finished in the same position and slept. Woke up in the morning freshed up, paid and both left our own ways.

Damage - 8 k for 3 (didn't cum second time but still I would consider as round 2 as It was long).

She didn't say anything after paying 8 k as she is already running out of money due to COVID. Still I felt bad for her so paid 1 k extra maybe she might cover up her cab charges in that.

P.S. To all those contact seekers don't flood my inbox. Come up with your experience and contribute to forum before you ask someone for contacts. Persons with 0 proper FR's have asked me for other contacts still I shared but no one ever came up with any FR.She is Jessy from Delhi. I also have her digits. Old in business and nothing to write more other than fair skin color. Small boobs and loose pussy. Nothing more than 6 k for 3 or 4 k for 2 as per Delhi rates. But can't help when people pay more and price increases. Don't pay these old goats more than 4 k for 2.

Godzil
08-05-20, 07:02
Was waiting to try this girl Komal. Finally got her details and fucked her nicely at my place. She is nowadays itching badly for sex and her performance was so good in the bed. Kissed her nicely and sucked her lips and boobs nicely. My rating for her.

Looks- 8.

Age- in 20's girl.

Figure- 8 good and healthy.

Pussy- 9.

Service- 8.

Damage- 6 k for 3 shots, for around 6 hours time. Negotiate firmly and she comes down for sure.

Cheers enjoy mongering brothers!

ReadMeNow
08-05-20, 16:02
How should I get in touch with SPs or independent chicks, any recommendations / suggestions? Also, any tips for newcomer welcomed!

Thanks!

JohnReese2018
08-05-20, 23:53
Hi bro,

Could you please clear.

Your inbox for messaging.

Thank you.

Also this SP share pics of MILF's and Girls on daily basis mostly he has milfs to offer and in a reasonable amount. I am attaching the pic of a MILF which I took from him.

Tarantula
08-06-20, 09:36
Was waiting to try this girl Komal. Finally got her details and fucked her nicely at my place. She is nowadays itching badly for sex and her performance was so good in the bed. Kissed her nicely and sucked her lips and boobs nicely. My rating for her.

Looks- 8.

Age- in 20's girl.

Figure- 8 good and healthy.

Pussy- 9.

Service- 8.

Damage- 6 k for 3 shots, for around 6 hours time. Negotiate firmly and she comes down for sure.

Cheers enjoy mongering brothers!Well done, nicely negotiated. Keep prices in check!

Ajaysrm
08-06-20, 22:38
Pinged Aarti for full night fun. She is a vfm option. Was low in cash during end of month. That's when searched my phone and found her digits. Didn't contact for so long. She asked where I was. I said in Delhi only.

She herself asked for meet before I could ask her. Really friendly and bubbly girl. Handful boobs which you can find in pics. Does DFK, bbj and open to all positions except anal. This is what I called Corona era mongering. Got 4 shots at meagre 6000 rs. Place was mine.

Can be repeated.

Cheers!Great chick looks like a VFM!

Macron
08-10-20, 02:16
Hi all,

I got chance to meet the attached MILF lady in western suburbs of Mira Road in Mumbai. She is available for both day and overnight, but I first tried her for ST in day time.

Age - 30 or so.

Face- beautiful.

Skin complexion- fair and smooth skin.

Boobs- 36 with perfect size like mangoes.

Figure- chubby type but no extra fat.

Height- around 5. 6.

Pussy. Moderately tight.

Service- except anal or CIM, everything else. But later when I enquired she said she can perform anal at an extra price. I didn't ask how much but will try next time.

Damages- 2500 rs for 2 shots. Vfm.

ViratM786
08-10-20, 10:51
Tried this famous chick from Chembur last weekend near usual spot in Chakala. Damaged 5 k for 2 pop. Some reviews are already available in Mumbai forum for her.

Looks- 7 (not very close to what is seen in pic).

Figure- 6.

Boobs- 6 small.

Attitude- 9.

BBBJ -- 8.

Tarantula
08-10-20, 11:30
How should I get in touch with SPs or independent chicks, any recommendations / suggestions? Also, any tips for newcomer welcomed!

Thanks!Start by searching in MR, AH or Tinder, if you are looking for indies. Or if you can spend a good amount of money or time, SA can be a good option for searching indies.

JohnReese2018
08-11-20, 06:04

Hello it is 503.Bro can you please clear your inbox.

Thanks.

Tarantula
08-12-20, 09:53
Bro can you please clear your inbox.

Thanks.You requested him 2 times. Better to move ahead and look for something else rather than posting same request.

JohnReese2018
08-12-20, 12:31
You requested him 2 times. Better to move ahead and look for something else rather than posting same request.Thank bro I will.

Radar99
08-13-20, 01:34
You deleted my FR posted on an indie and not on an spa. What made you to do that. Reason should be told before deleting.

I don't think my FR was not vfm. Let others decide what suits them. Very surprising.I don't think 10 k for 1 session is a vfm deal. You see FR here in this section, people got girl for full night in less than that price. That's the reason why I opened this thread.

You can post your FR in main city thread and let people choose over there for such high price.

Thanks!

Tarantula
08-13-20, 03:31
You deleted my FR posted on an indie and not on an spa. What made you to do that. Reason should be told before deleting.

I don't think my FR was not vfm. Let others decide what suits them. Very surprising.I saw that FR, it was very much costly, 10 k for 1 pop. Not at all vfm!!

Kavinch
08-13-20, 06:51
She is good friend of mine. She is good in service if someone is looking for bit chubby lady.

She also performs rimming once get high on grass. Yes she is a good drinker and also takes grass.

Hello forum,

Good to see brothers enjoying mongering. I too hooked up with this cheap MILF, Dee in Delhi.

Looks- 5.

Body- 7 chubby type.

Boobs- 8 reasonably ample and soft, can press as much as you like.

Pussy- 7.

Ass- 8 spanked her nicely.

Damage- 5000 for 3 shots full night.

She is cheap and without any attitude..

Tarantula
08-13-20, 18:11
I don't think 10 k for 1 session is a vfm deal. You see FR here in this section, people got girl for full night in less than that price. That's the reason why I opened this thread.

You can post your FR in main city thread and let people choose over there for such high price.

Thanks!Absolutely agree! Let's do justice to this forum atleast by putting vfm prices only! We don't want prices like main thread of Delhi, Mumbai or Bangalore here.

Tarantula
08-14-20, 10:34
Pinged a contact, Jyoti, known for giving budget service. She is not a looker, but very cheap in price. She looks 70 percent of what is in pic. So booked her. Boobs very small, she is slim kind of, but very flexible. Does decent DFK. Bbj available. Fucked her hard. She likes hard fucking. Got 2 shots. Damage- Cheap fuck at 3000 Rs.

Gamer76
08-14-20, 18:20
Absolutely agree! Let's do justice to this forum atleast by putting vfm prices only! We don't want prices like main thread of Delhi, Mumbai or Bangalore here.You won't believe people in Mumbai pay 5 k for cam session of a few minutes to crap MR girls. LOL! How crazy people there!

Tarantula
08-15-20, 09:39
You won't believe people in Mumbai pay 5 k for cam session of a few minutes to crap MR girls. LOL! How crazy people there!Absolutely! That's the reason I try to avoid interaction with Mumbai mongers. They inflate price and attitude of girls.

Tarantula
08-16-20, 17:35
Hello mongers,

Glad to see some members are back in forum. With their mongering experiences. I too hooked up with this young girl a week before refer by my non ISG friend. Though I was bit nervous due to Covid situation at Kolkata. However, My friend insisted on since he knew her.

I am not a good presenter in writing so keeping it simple.

Looks- 9 very fair.

Body- 7 extra Slim.

Bobs - 7 handful.

Pusy - 9 tight.

Ass- 6.

Damage- 6 k for 2 sht.

She is good and without any attitude, joyful in nature.Nice FR, keep it up!

Vicky98
08-17-20, 06:03
Banged Neha from SA after a long wait. She is as described in previous FRs. Seems she gained a little more weight in correct places because of which she looks more sexy and fleshy nowadays. She was horny for so many days because of lockdown and I banged her nicely. Her attitude is good and you need to be a little patient with her. She opens up slowly. Sucked her large boobies and big nipples to my heart's content. Never saw such big huge 36 DD tits for a 21 years old student girl. Did 4 shots nicely and kissed her juicy lips to my Heart's content. She also loves hard sex. Overall yummy girl who satisfied me nicely. Must have for those who love young student profile. Total damage- 10 k for full day.

PuneRomper
08-18-20, 02:03
It would be nice if we can mention the city in our posts as this is a multcity forum.

Banged Neha from SA after a long wait. She is as described in previous FRs. Seems she gained a little more weight in correct places because of which she looks more sexy and fleshy nowadays. She was horny for so many days because of lockdown and I banged her nicely. Her attitude is good and you need to be a little patient with her. She opens up slowly. Sucked her large boobies and big nipples to my heart's content. Never saw such big huge 36 DD tits for a 21 years old student girl. Did 4 shots nicely and kissed her juicy lips to my Heart's content. She also loves hard sex. Overall yummy girl who satisfied me nicely. Must have for those who love young student profile. Total damage- 10 k for full day.

Tarantula
08-18-20, 09:33
Banged Neha from SA after a long wait. She is as described in previous FRs. Seems she gained a little more weight in correct places because of which she looks more sexy and fleshy nowadays. She was horny for so many days because of lockdown and I banged her nicely. Her attitude is good and you need to be a little patient with her. She opens up slowly. Sucked her large boobies and big nipples to my heart's content. Never saw such big huge 36 DD tits for a 21 years old student girl. Did 4 shots nicely and kissed her juicy lips to my Heart's content. She also loves hard sex. Overall yummy girl who satisfied me nicely. Must have for those who love young student profile. Total damage- 10 k for full day.Nice vfm girl from SA. You are lucky!

Tarantula
08-18-20, 14:38
She is good friend of mine. She is good in service if someone is looking for bit chubby lady.

She also performs rimming once get high on grass. Yes she is a good drinker and also takes grass.

.I had her too, really affordable and without any high attitude, otherwise girls nowadays in Delhi showing lots of nakhra.

Tarantula
08-18-20, 14:39
Nice vfm girl from SA. You are lucky!Forgot to add, preserve this gem from Mumbai mongers who raise prices LOL!

Vicky98
08-18-20, 18:07
Forgot to add, preserve this gem from Mumbai mongers who raise prices LOL!Yes don't worry, she is SA girl and not your regular WG who jumps into bed with any random reference used in this forum. Doesn't even talk with you without a strong reference. I know many cheap Charlie would think she is regular WG they can manage, but without strong reference she blocks you.

Vicky98
08-18-20, 18:08
It would be nice if we can mention the city in our posts as this is a multcity forum.Already mentioned in previous reports from Mumbai.

ProbzProbz
08-18-20, 20:08
Banged Neha from SA after a long wait. She is as described in previous FRs. Seems she gained a little more weight in correct places because of which she looks more sexy and fleshy nowadays. She was horny for so many days because of lockdown and I banged her nicely. Her attitude is good and you need to be a little patient with her. She opens up slowly. Sucked her large boobies and big nipples to my heart's content. Never saw such big huge 36 DD tits for a 21 years old student girl. Did 4 shots nicely and kissed her juicy lips to my Heart's content. She also loves hard sex. Overall yummy girl who satisfied me nicely. Must have for those who love young student profile. Total damage- 10 k for full day.Is this in Delhi or Bombay?

Tarantula
08-19-20, 13:52
Yes don't worry, she is SA girl and not your regular WG who jumps into bed with any random reference used in this forum. Doesn't even talk with you without a strong reference. I know many cheap Charlie would think she is regular WG they can manage, but without strong reference she blocks you.Agreed, cheap Charlie's keep on collecting numbers, but neither they ever visit, nor have the proper reference. So in the end the SA girls block them LOL!

PokeMe
08-20-20, 04:19
Hi guys,

I am new to this thread. Writing my first FR. But this is a old FR, now recent one. I got hooked with one young drop out girl Vaishnavi, she is from Faridabad. She is very hot and with good height. Very fleshy and fair girl. Age must be around 23 or something.

Looks- 8.

Boobs- 8 medium.

Body- 9.

Pussy- 10 very tight.

Service- 10, she does anal also.

Damage- 10 k for LT. Full night.

I don't know if she is active now, but very nice experience I got.

Sonic5
08-20-20, 06:49
Hello.

Long time coming FR.

Had met this chick through a regular friend who in turn had met her thru some sp.

Details as follows.

Service 7/10.

Looks 7/10 looks similar as pic so good.

Boobs small firm 5/10.

GFE 5/10 no DFK covered BJ no anal.

4 k plus room charges.

Wir probably no.

Sonic5
08-20-20, 06:52
Agreed, cheap Charlie's keep on collecting numbers, but neither they ever visit, nor have the proper reference. So in the end the SA girls block them LOL!Quite frankly I've seen better at NL of all places don't know what all the fuss is about this chick pic looks full of softening and filters. But hey man whatever goes for you enjoy.

Tarantula
08-20-20, 10:49
Hi all again. Got connected with indie girl Ruby. She is exactly my type of girl. Total nice looks with good skin, I would say horny. Met her for LT of 6 hours. Did 3 shots. She is a very fair girl, boobs are big and soft. She Liked getting sucked by me nicely. Licked her skin nicely and fucked good. She gives wonderful blowjob. Satisfied me nicely. She came to my place. Overall Damage- 8 k, though initially she quoted 10 k but it's always good to negotiate and bring down.

Tarantula
08-20-20, 10:50
Hello.

Long time coming FR.

Had met this chick through a regular friend who in turn had met her thru some sp.

Details as follows.

Service 7/10.

Looks 7/10 looks similar as pic so good.

Boobs small firm 5/10.

GFE 5/10 no DFK covered BJ no anal.

4 k plus room charges.

Wir probably no.Mention city.

Sonic5
08-20-20, 11:29
Mention city.The city is Mumbai

SexBundle
08-20-20, 21:52
Hi all again. Got connected with indie girl Ruby. She is exactly my type of girl. Total nice looks with good skin, I would say horny. Met her for LT of 6 hours. Did 3 shots. She is a very fair girl, boobs are big and soft. She Liked getting sucked by me nicely. Licked her skin nicely and fucked good. She gives wonderful blowjob. Satisfied me nicely. She came to my place. Overall Damage- 8 k, though initially she quoted 10 k but it's always good to negotiate and bring down.I'm not able to score it yet and also checked mr but those are not VFM option and m not into spa.

Can you help me.

TIA.

Sharpshoot
08-21-20, 02:13
Tried the below attached slim bird from my regular SP in Mira Road in Mumbai.

She is a slim bird. Dusky in looks.

Age- in 20's.

Looks-7.

Body- 7 slim and petite.

Pussy- 8. Tight.

Boobs- 7 small.

Service- 8.

Attitude- 7.

Damage- 2500 for 2 pops.

Sharpshoot
08-21-20, 02:21
Tried the below attached indie Marathi hw from Kandivali area in Mumbai.

She is friendly and shy. Went to her place in Kandivali.

Age- around 25-27.

Looks-8.

Body- 9 now she has well proportioned body.

Pussy- 9 tight one, as her husband stays outside and she is not too old in this business.

Boobs- 8 big and soft.

Service- 9 excellent service, anal not allowed.

Attitude- 9.

Damage- 3500 for 2 pops, vfm hw.

Tarantula
08-21-20, 04:06
I'm not able to score it yet and also checked mr but those are not VFM option and m not into spa.

Can you help me.

TIA.I already wrote in one of my previous post, you can check that.

Tarantula
08-21-20, 04:08
Hi guys,

I am new to this thread. Writing my first FR. But this is a old FR, now recent one. I got hooked with one young drop out girl Vaishnavi, she is from Faridabad. She is very hot and with good height. Very fleshy and fair girl. Age must be around 23 or something.

Looks- 8.

Boobs- 8 medium.

Body- 9.

Pussy- 10 very tight.

Service- 10, she does anal also.

Damage- 10 k for LT. Full night.

I don't know if she is active now, but very nice experience I got.Welcome to this section, and nice FR bro. Please check your pm for getting connected in person and with other members of this section. Thanks!

Tarantula
08-21-20, 04:09
The city is MumbaiAnd how much was room charges?

Godzil
08-21-20, 07:48
Met miss A, young girl, reviewed in this section before. Cheap food is the talk of the town. Brought her to my place.

Girl is very soft and beautiful. Made her comfortable in my room. Gave some nice drink. She became high and then we started. She has nice body I must say. She came without make up as I told her before. Kissed her wildly. She was drunk so was doing good. Blowjob without condom was excellent. Did 3 shots, though the deal was of 4 shots, but I was satisfied with 3 shots.

Face- 8.

Figure- 9.

Attitude- friendly- 10.

Pussy- 8.

Boobs- 9 handful and soft, you can see her shape in whatever dress she wears. Natural assets she has.

Ass- big and round.

Damage- 6000 for FN.

Good cheap option in Delhi we get.

Tarantula
08-21-20, 16:14
Met miss A, young girl, reviewed in this section before. Cheap food is the talk of the town. Brought her to my place.

Girl is very soft and beautiful. Made her comfortable in my room. Gave some nice drink. She became high and then we started. She has nice body I must say. She came without make up as I told her before. Kissed her wildly. She was drunk so was doing good. Blowjob without condom was excellent. Did 3 shots, though the deal was of 4 shots, but I was satisfied with 3 shots.

Face- 8.

Figure- 9.

Attitude- friendly- 10.

Pussy- 8.

Boobs- 9 handful and soft, you can see her shape in whatever dress she wears. Natural assets she has.

Ass- big and round.

Damage- 6000 for FN.

Good cheap option in Delhi we get.Aarti a pleasure to fuck anytime!

Radar99
08-21-20, 16:33
Was in Mangalore, and asked for some leads to my office colleague. They said one bird was available for fun, but very chubby. I said, no problems, anything is better than nothing. I am new to that part. So fixed meet. I called her to hotel.

The bird seemed non localite, so that was easy. We conversed in Hindi. Deed was good. Won't go into details. Paid her 7000 for full night with 4 shots. She told me to keep in touch for future meets.

Baniye1998
08-21-20, 18:16
Hello mongers,

Well I have already posted the same FR on New Delhi forum. But since she is a very VFM bird (given the service), I thought I should post it here too.

Hello folks,

Wish you all a safe and happy mongering life.

I wish to share an experience of mine with this bird provided by an SP in Ghaziabad. I have visited her 2 times now. First one, was about a year ago and recently second time.

I booked her for 3 shots Incall. The SP provided a very nice 3-4 star hotel.

When I went into her room, she greeted me with a hug, and had a small conversation. She also made coffee for both of us. She is good to talk to and well behaved (not the low class or maid type girls without any knowledge).

Since I met her second time, and though I liked our first meet, I bought her a sexy schoolgirl dress too. She changed into it and had an awesome session for about 4-5 hours including 3 shots.

DFK: 9/10, erotic and good smell.

BBBJ: 10/10, does nice tricks to impress you, including licking balls etc.

Boobs: 8/10, medium, but firm.

Ass: 8/10, medium.

Body shape: Slim.

Sex: 9/10.

WIR: Already did. She is great. Will repeat her in a while.

* Open to many positions.

* Cooperative.

* COB available.

* No Anal.

Damages: 3500/ shot, 10000 for 3 shots.

Sonic5
08-22-20, 09:17
And how much was room charges?1 k for 2 hrs.

DirkGently
08-22-20, 18:27
Please be careful in Mangalore. Lot of raids are going on.

Was in Mangalore, and asked for some leads to my office colleague. They said one bird was available for fun, but very chubby. I said, no problems, anything is better than nothing. I am new to that part. So fixed meet. I called her to hotel.

The bird seemed non localite, so that was easy. We conversed in Hindi. Deed was good. Won't go into details. Paid her 7000 for full night with 4 shots. She told me to keep in touch for future meets.

KevinDsu
08-23-20, 02:40
I was in Hyderabad city few days back. Was looking for some indie girls. Searched for some independent girls and found a good girl willing to spend a night with me. I fixed deal with her for around 9 k after heavy negotiation. She arrived to my place. The girl was similar looking, almost 80 Percent like in the pic. What was awesome was she could speak in English and Hindi. Her body was just the kind of that I was looking to quench my thirst for the full night. Big boobs, big ass, lovely thigh. Pushed her in bed and nicely sucked her melons like there is no tomorrow. She was horny as hell. Then gave a wonderful BBJ and sucked my balls too. Made her pussy wet and fucked her wildly. She is around 27 or 28 years in age. Good that I found a VFM girl in dry Hyderabad.

PokeMe
08-24-20, 02:41
Met miss K from Delhi. Absolutely stunning and gorgeous girl. Very young and energetic. Model like face and figure. I took her for LT, because she comes at a lower price. I am lucky to enjoy beautiful girls at lower cost.

Age- below 25.

Looks- model like.

Figure- perfect with no extra fat.

Attitude- awesome.

Sex- except anal or CIM, gave me full access.

Boobs- medium, with perfect softness.

Pussy- tight like a virgin, I think she is not used properly so I enjoyed her tight hole.

Damage- 6000 for 3 shots after good negotiation.

ViratM786
08-25-20, 10:14
Met miss K from Delhi. Absolutely stunning and gorgeous girl. Very young and energetic. Model like face and figure. I took her for LT, because she comes at a lower price. I am lucky to enjoy beautiful girls at lower cost.

Age- below 25.

Looks- model like.

Attitude- awesome.

Pussy- tight like a virgin, I think she is not used properly so I enjoyed her tight hole.

Damage- 6000 for 3 shots after good negotiation.Truly lucky bro.

NoRain
08-28-20, 10:33
Banged the medical student chick from SA. She is very hot for me. Lovely smooth thigh, big boobies to suck and bite her nipples. I sucked her big nipples nicely and pulled it with my lips, she got so horny and moaned like hell. I kissed her wildly and she is a good kisser too. Loved banging her nicely. She sucks dick like a crazy girl. Surprisingly she says she doesn't have any BF, but her skills are awesome. I think previous members of forum have made her experienced. She is a gem. I won't put much detail, it's all same. Spanked her big fat ass nicely.

Damage- 10 k for 4 shots.

SafeOmk
08-30-20, 13:49
I was in Hyderabad city few days back. Was looking for some indie girls. Searched for some independent girls and found a good girl willing to spend a night with me. I fixed deal with her for around 9 k after heavy negotiation. She arrived to my place. The girl was similar looking, almost 80 Percent like in the pic. What was awesome was she could speak in English and Hindi. Her body was just the kind of that I was looking to quench my thirst for the full night. Big boobs, big ass, lovely thigh. Pushed her in bed and nicely sucked her melons like there is no tomorrow. She was horny as hell. Then gave a wonderful BBJ and sucked my balls too. Made her pussy wet and fucked her wildly. She is around 27 or 28 years in age. Good that I found a VFM girl in dry Hyderabad.Goes by the name of Priyanka. I had got her contact from AD hub. I shared this contact with you I guess? And with a few others too. Check my previous FR on her.

She is from Maharashtra and smokes a little. Thick Hindi accent.

Macron
08-31-20, 02:04
Met miss Y in Malad area. I had gone for work. I connected with her through another girl. Heard this girl is a Muslim, so didn't waste time and fixed deed. She was married as is always with Muslim girls at young age, fair and smooth skin, ate her alive, her boobs were really big compared to what is seen in pic, she has small child. Really enjoyed sucking and licking her entire body.

Face- 8.

Boobs- 34, white, juicy and soft, not so much sucked till now, so allowed me nicely.

Figure- 9.

Pussy- 9 damn warm and tight, she became so horny that was about to start without cover, but better sense prevailed.

Ass - 8 big and white.

Damage- 4 k for 2, will repeat her for long time soon.

KevinDsu
08-31-20, 16:56
I shared this contact with you I guess? And with a few others too.No you didn't share this contact with me. I found it on my own from locanto.

Samasir143
08-31-20, 21:28
Met miss Y in Malad area. I had gone for work. I connected with her through another girl. Heard this girl is a Muslim, so didn't waste time and fixed deed. She was married as is always with Muslim girls at young age, fair and smooth skin, ate her alive, her boobs were really big compared to what is seen in pic, she has small child. Really enjoyed sucking and licking her entire body.

Face- 8.

Boobs- 34, white, juicy and soft, not so much sucked till now, so allowed me nicely.

Figure- 9.

Pussy- 9 damn warm and tight, she became so horny that was about to start without cover, but better sense prevailed.

Ass - 8 big and white.

Damage- 4 k for 2, will repeat her for long time soon.Does her number ends with 896.

Tarantula
09-01-20, 01:57

Face- 8.

Figure- 9.

Ass - 8 big and white.

Damage- 4 k for 2, will repeat her for long time soon.Nice FR, seems Mumbai has lots of vfm Muslim girls. I am getting inspired.

FastAndCurious
09-01-20, 13:58
Hello mongers,

Well I have already posted the same FR on New Delhi forum. But since she is a very VFM bird (given the service), I thought I should post it here too.

Hello folks,

I wish to share an experience of mine with this bird provided by an SP in Ghaziabad. I have visited her 2 times now. First one, was about a year ago and recently second time.

When I went into her room, she greeted me with a hug, and had a small conversation. She also made coffee for both of us. She is good to talk to and well behaved (not the low class or maid type girls without any knowledge).

Since I met her second time, and though I liked our first meet, I bought her a sexy schoolgirl dress too. She changed into it and had an awesome session for about 4-5 hours including 3 shots..
Banged the medical student chick from SA. She is very hot for me. Lovely smooth thigh, big boobies to suck and bite her nipples. I sucked her big nipples nicely and pulled it with my lips, she got so horny and moaned like hell. I kissed her wildly and she is a good kisser too. Loved banging her nicely. She sucks dick like a crazy girl. Surprisingly she says she doesn't have any BF, but her skills are awesome. I think previous members of forum have made her experienced. She is a gem. I won't put much detail, it's all same. Spanked her big fat ass nicely.

Damage- 10 k for 4 shots.Read This Review made me really horny. Damn you corona. I think I am thinking too much corona and should get out and meet chicks.

Tarantula
09-05-20, 01:38
My personal view, if you are posting any pic first ask her.

Or hide the face.

Respect privacy of other.

Sometimes it will effect them there privacy.Ask them what? That we are posting their pic here in ISG? Doesn't make sense!

NoRain
09-06-20, 02:21
Hello all forum friends,

Recently hooked up with miss J. I wanted to meet for long time, but she was not available for LT, only recently she got free and then we met for full time. Girl is a Marathi beautiful girl. She has a nice shapely ass. And her figure is so perfect. Age must be below 25 I guess. Rest all experience was a bliss.

Face- 8.

Boobs- 8 medium but soft and juicy.

Ass - 10 very shapely and bouncy, though she doesn't provide anal.

Pussy- 8.

Service- 8 no anal or CIM.

Price- 9 k for full night and 4 shots. After good negotiation.

SexBundle
09-08-20, 07:52
Yes, she is making erotic videos of feeding her baby. Very hot videos!!Last 4 digits of her.

Johnny14
09-09-20, 04:26
Zeenat.

I have read post on Zeenat was excited. I'm planning to travel Mumbai to meet her can someone share her digit won't share with out your permission.

Also I have some contacts from SA Mumbai to exchange.

Regards,

J14.

Stardust44
09-09-20, 04:45
Guys,

Its my first post. Cheers! There is a site like SA sugarbabyindia.com anybody tried it?

Mayo45
09-09-20, 13:37

Age- below 25.

Looks- model like.

Attitude- awesome.

Damage- 6000 for 3 shots after good negotiation.Hi bro,

Hope you are doing well and staying healthy. Mind sharing the digits please. Thanks.

Karton114
09-10-20, 18:21
Guys,

Its my first post. Cheers! There is a site like SA sugarbabyindia.comanybody tried it?It's sounds dubious. They need bank account details of user. Very strange.

Karton114
09-10-20, 18:28
Hi guys, I am new here, writing a short FR. Tried this indie girl Rakhi in Mumbai. She lives in Jogeshwari. Met her for short time. She is around 28 or so. Boobs are big and soft. You can do anything with her. She loves sex. Price also low. She takes 3 k for 2 shots. She gives good service. Need someone in similar range. Let's contribute.

Tarantula
09-11-20, 02:20
Hi guys, I am new here, writing a short FR. Tried this indie girl Rakhi in Mumbai. She lives in Jogeshwari. Met her for short time. She is around 28 or so. Boobs are big and soft. You can do anything with her. She loves sex. Price also low. She takes 3 k for 2 shots. She gives good service. Need someone in similar range. Let's contribute.Nice FR. She seems very busty.

Tarantula
09-11-20, 02:21
Guys,

Its my first post. Cheers! There is a site like SA sugarbabyindia.com anybody tried it?Have you tried this?

Tarantula
09-11-20, 02:22
Zeenat.

I won't share with out your permission.

Also I have some contacts from SA Mumbai to exchange.

Regards,

J14.Good joke!

Karton114
09-11-20, 07:19
Nice FR. She seems very busty.Yes her tits are very huge with erect black nipples, if you like tits sucking she is perfect for you.

Tarantula
09-12-20, 02:10
Yes her tits are very huge with erect black nipples, if you like tits sucking she is perfect for you.Wow those are perfect hard tits. Mumbai has so many busty girls. I have sent you pm. Let's connect over in our vfm members group.

Karton114
09-12-20, 08:46
Wow those are perfect hard tits. Mumbai has so many busty girls. I have sent you pm. Let's connect over in our vfm members group.Sure mate, thanks!

Tamsam
09-12-20, 15:27
Any VFM in Ludhiana? And what is the full form of AH, a dating app?

PrincyGsl
09-12-20, 19:30
Please send contact details to my PM. Thanks.

I was in Hyderabad city few days back. Was looking for some indie girls. Searched for some independent girls and found a good girl willing to spend a night with me. I fixed deal with her for around 9 k after heavy negotiation. She arrived to my place. The girl was similar looking, almost 80 Percent like in the pic. What was awesome was she could speak in English and Hindi. Her body was just the kind of that I was looking to quench my thirst for the full night. Big boobs, big ass, lovely thigh. Pushed her in bed and nicely sucked her melons like there is no tomorrow. She was horny as hell. Then gave a wonderful BBJ and sucked my balls too. Made her pussy wet and fucked her wildly. She is around 27 or 28 years in age. Good that I found a VFM girl in dry Hyderabad.

Karton114
09-13-20, 04:36
Any VFM in Ludhiana? And what is the full form of AH, a dating app?AH is Adult Hub.

Vikasji
09-13-20, 04:56
Hey buddy your Inbox if full please share her digits.

Hello mongers,

Hello folks,

Since I met her second time, and though I liked our first meet, I bought her a sexy schoolgirl dress too. She changed into it and had an awesome session for about 4-5 hours including 3 shots.

DFK: 9/10, erotic and good smell.

BBBJ: 10/10, does nice tricks to impress you, including licking balls etc.

Boobs: 8/10, medium, but firm.

Ass: 8/10, medium.

Body shape: Slim.

Sex: 9/10.

Damages: 3500/ shot, 10000 for 3 shots.

Karton114
09-14-20, 05:24
Hello all,

Got chance to meet the hot girl miss why from Malad in Mumbai. Thanks to brother for helping me. The girl is Muslim and whenever I see Muslim girls my mouth waters. Reason simply they are too hot to handle. So after asking her whether she is available, I fixed meet. Seemed she is not getting clients so readily available for full night at a convenient price of 8 k overnight with me. The place was arranged and we met. The girl is around 26-28 something, though I didn't ask her directly. Fair skin, beautiful smile and well behaved. We agreed for 4 shots. She said she has a child also, but maybe living separate from husband, so doing this. Whatever she was very friendly and cooperative. Did nice deep kissing with me. Sucked her tongue and lips like crazy. Boobs are big, white and soft so her mauled big fat nipples to my heart's content. Rest all was good. She is good with sucking too. In fact my dick head became pink with her sucking, she uses good amount of tongue and saliva. Also, as I saw her ass was so damn bouncy and good, I tried nice foreplay in her anal hole, it was clean and hygienic. I felt like a pornstar sucking her bum hole. She got so aroused that she was even ready for anal, but slowly. I got encouraged and fucked her asshole, lovely feeling indeed!

So overall a good night spend with at a convenient price with a good girl. Hoping to get more vfm girls like her!!

Damage - 8 k with 4 shots, including 1 shot in her ass!

Cheers!!

ViratM786
09-14-20, 06:37
Hello all,

Got chance to meet the hot girl miss why from Malad in Mumbai. Thanks to brother for helping me. The girl is Muslim and whenever I see Muslim girls my mouth waters. Reason simply they are too hot to handle. So after asking her whether she is available, I fixed meet. Seemed she is not getting clients so readily available for full night at a convenient price of 8 k overnight with me. The place was arranged and we met. The girl is around 26-28 something, though I didn't ask her directly. Fair skin, beautiful smile and well behaved. We agreed for 4 shots. She said she has a child also, but maybe living separate from husband, so doing this. Whatever she was very friendly and cooperative. Did nice deep kissing with me. Sucked her tongue and lips like crazy. Boobs are big, white and soft so her mauled big fat nipples to my heart's content. Rest all was good. She is good with sucking too. In fact my dick head became pink with her sucking, she uses good amount of tongue and saliva. Also, as I saw her ass was so damn bouncy and good, I tried nice foreplay in her anal hole, it was clean and hygienic. I felt like a pornstar sucking her bum hole. She got so aroused that she was even ready for anal, but slowly. I got encouraged and fucked her asshole, lovely feeling indeed!

So overall a good night spend with at a convenient price with a good girl. Hoping to get more vfm girls like her!!

Cheers!!Nice FR bro. Would you mind to share her co-ordinates?

Cheers.

Tamsam
09-14-20, 16:00
Thanks bro for telling.

Are the profiles on Ah genuine? I mean a lot of pics on it are looking fake. Or is it trustable? Can one get a good WG on it? And how? Are there any tips? Thxx

AH is Adult Hub.

Tarantula
09-14-20, 18:14
Hello all,

Cheers!!Wow, you are lucky!! Mumbai has good Muslim girls with bubbly ass and big boobs. Her figure is just perfect dude!!

FastAndCurious
09-14-20, 18:53
Wow, you are lucky!! Mumbai has good Muslim girls with bubbly ass and big boobs. Her figure is just perfect dude!!Superb FR bro.

Karton114
09-15-20, 03:43
Thanks bro for telling.

Are the profiles on Ah genuine? I mean a lot of pics on it are looking fake. Or is it trustable? Can one get a good WG on it? And how? Are there any tips? ThxxNo, not all in AH are genuine. Some are scammers, frauds, SP profiles. One can get good WG with good research and patience. Imo, smaller towns contain less fake, than big metros and cities.

Member #4731
09-15-20, 10:19
Wonderful FR. I have just discovered this thread. Would you be able to give some hints about this SP or hint on where to look up?

I have an old VFM experience from Nov 2019, in Chembur side. There is this lady Anita on MR. I was originally supposed to meet her, but for some reason she couldn't make it, so she asked if I could meet one of her friends. The price quoted was lower than usual, and the picture shared also suited me, so I went ahead. I was skeptical at first, but my experience, the connect and willingness to please was so high that I consider it a VFM experience. Overall, it was 10 k for 3. Also, place was super-safe (which I consider part of VFM. Especially if I can get a safe place and not spend separately for it). Sadly, I didn't keep the photo (maybe because I hadn't discovered ISG back then).

# 2nd. Mumbai.

Age- late 20's.

Looks - 7.

Complexion- Fair.

Height- Avg.

Boobs- Small but perky (Small not my type).

Tarantula
09-15-20, 17:13
Visited Jaipur recently. Dry as the desert, but thanks to brothers of vfm group always coming to rescue. Got connected with one good hot and busty girl. She was there locked up due to lockdown, but agreed to meet. Won't go into details. Her pic is attached. Sucked her juicy big 36 size boobies and quenched my thirst!!

Damage was around 8 k with 3 shots and full day time. Enjoy!!

IceManRaul14
09-15-20, 18:51
Hey everyone.

Tried this chick recently for 5 k 2 pops.

Booked her after getting reference from one of the girls I tried before.

Look was average and boobs are ok. She tries to please with BBBJ. She is flexible to try different positions.

Had to meet her at a hotel near Ghatkopar as place was an issue. Paid 1500 extra for that.

Just wanted to get my rocks off after the whole lockdown phase.

Cheers.

Iceman.

Karton114
09-16-20, 03:28
Visited Jaipur recently. Dry as the desert, but thanks to brothers of vfm group always coming to rescue. Got connected with one good hot and busty girl. She was there locked up due to lockdown, but agreed to meet. Won't go into details. Her pic is attached. Sucked her juicy big 36 size boobies and quenched my thirst!!

Damage was around 8 k with 3 shots and full day time. Enjoy!!Busty babe! Good FR bro!

Ajayvir
09-16-20, 10:30
Hi bro,

Tried PMing you (seems inbox is full), would appreciate the connect very much.

Hello mongers,

Hello folks,

Champparth
09-17-20, 07:22
Hi brother,

Really nice FR and Catch.

I tried PMing you (seems inbox is full).

Could you please share the bird.

Thank you very much. Cheers!

Hello mongers,

Hello folks,

When I went into her room, she greeted me with a hug, and had a small conversation. She also made coffee for both of us. She is good to talk to and well behaved (not the low class or maid type girls without any knowledge)..

RonneyPatel
09-17-20, 09:34
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

Mechie78
09-17-20, 14:49
Hello fellows,

I have been reasonably regular in Delhi forum.

Got to know about this thread off late.

Quite interesting. I'm also a Vfm seeker. So suits me here too.

I was seeking an CIS experience for long.

Finally had a taste of CIS Kazakh girl.

Its been long pending.

Always wanted, but feedback about their attitude towards Indians kept meet away.

And generally they come at a prices of 5 k above.

But finally found Vfm reference about this Kazakh, from a SP in Safdarjung Enclave.

She was very petite body type.

Just childlike. Even her voice. Short height.

SP place.

A flat on residential area. Fairly safe.

NE NI also available 1. 5 k-2 k.

Ac room but no Attached bath. Common bathroom.

She came in room. Bared it all except pink bra and panty on milky white smooth body. Good quality innerwear.

Hardly knew English, but was receptive and smiling.

Helped me undress.

After few minutes of efforts of chat, I started caressing her body, she responded back. Put her head on my chest and started exploring my body. Gauged my tools size from above the underwear.

Gently kissing my chest all the way down.

I pulled her up and started kissing lightly on cheeks, neck, shoulders.

Removed her bra.

Sucked lemons.

She was involved. Though not very enthusiastic but not passive also.

Spend some time on her upper body.

Guided her down, she pulled down my underwear and took control of my johny.

Decent BBBJ.

I pushed my hand under her parties. Fingered her for sometime.

Slowly removed last part of her clothes.

She looked quite used. Big Pussy lips.

Felt as if she is into Anal too. Allowed some fingering in ass and rimming.

Finally took her in my lap. Few loud strokes in standing position, with she on my lap. She is quite light in weight.

Switched to doggy. Came hard.

Took few moments cuddling her to gain some breath.

Had already paid the SP.

Didn't pay any tip. She didn't ask thankfully.

Pics are little photoshopped. Not much. She is as white as she looks in pics.

Overall OK experience.

Girls keep changing at this SP.

Cheers.

Anybody interested can PM me.

Mechie78
09-18-20, 02:10
Hello fellows,

Its been long pending.

Always wanted, but feedback about their attitude towards Indians kept meet away.

But finally found Vfm reference about this Kazakh, from a SP in Safdarjung Enclave.

SP place..I paid 3 k / shot to SP for her.

Tarantula
09-18-20, 02:14
Hello fellows,

Its been long pending.

SP place.

A flat on residential area. Fairly safe.

NE NI also available 1. 5 k-2 k.

Ac room but no Attached bath. Common bathroom.

She came in room. Bared it all except pink bra and panty on milky white smooth body. Good quality innerwear.

Hardly knew English, but was receptive and smiling.

Helped me undress.

After few minutes of efforts of chat, I started caressing her body, she responded back. Put her head on my chest and started exploring my body. Gauged my tools size from above the underwear.

Gently kissing my chest all the way down.

I pulled her up and started kissing lightly on cheeks, neck, shoulders.

Removed her bra.

Sucked lemons.

She was involved. Though not very enthusiastic but not passive also.

Spend some time on her upper body.

Guided her down, she pulled down my underwear and took control of my johny.

Decent BBBJ.

I pushed my hand under her parties. Fingered her for sometime.

Slowly removed last part of her clothes.

She looked quite used. Big Pussy lips.

Felt as if she is into Anal too. Allowed some fingering in ass and rimming.

Finally took her in my lap. Few loud strokes in standing position, with she on my lap. She is quite light in weight.

Switched to doggy. Came hard.

Took few moments cuddling her to gain some breath.

Had already paid the SP.

Didn't pay any tip. She didn't ask thankfully.

Pics are little photoshopped. Not much. She is as white as she looks in pics.

Overall OK experience.

Girls keep changing at this SP.

Cheers.

Anybody interested can PM me.Damages also?

Mechie78
09-18-20, 16:58
Damages also?Its 3 k for 1 shot.

Karton114
09-19-20, 10:45
Finally got my chance on Zeenat, lactating beautiful Muslim hw. Lovely girl with zero attitude. Seems no client in these days so booked her for maximum time at vfm price. She stays in Bandra. Sucked her big fact lactating nipples to my heart's content. Milk flow is warm and sweet. She is cooperative and you can suck as much as you want or till her boobs go empty of milk. No time watcher. And we had 4 pops and she enjoyed sex as much as I did. Damage- 8 k, vfm price.

She is also available for only lactation fetish, means those who only wish to suck on boobs, 500 Rs for 1 hour session. She can jerk you off if you want. I think these Muslim girls really need money and can satisfy you as you wish. Thanks all for sharing her digits with me.

Tarantula
09-19-20, 17:05
Finally got my chance on Zeenat, lactating beautiful Muslim hw. Lovely girl with zero attitude. Seems no client in these days so booked her for maximum time at vfm price. She stays in Bandra. Sucked her big fact lactating nipples to my heart's content. Milk flow is warm and sweet. She is cooperative and you can suck as much as you want or till her boobs go empty of milk. No time watcher. And we had 4 pops and she enjoyed sex as much as I did. Damage- 8 k, vfm price.

She is also available for only lactation fetish, means those who only wish to suck on boobs, 500 Rs for 1 hour session. She can jerk you off if you want. I think these Muslim girls really need money and can satisfy you as you wish. Thanks all for sharing her digits with me.Nice FR buddy. Mumbai is full of beautiful and lactating women. You are really lucky to have nailed her wide!!

Baniye1998
09-19-20, 18:29
Hi brother,

Really nice FR and Catch.

I tried PMing you (seems inbox is full).

Could you please share the bird.

Thank you very much. Cheers!My PM is cleared try now.

JackMa3
09-20-20, 02:22

She is also available for only lactation fetish, means those who only wish to suck on boobs, 500 Rs for 1 hour session. She can jerk you off if you want. I think these Muslim girls really need money and can satisfy you as you wish. Thanks all for sharing her digits with me.How old is her child right now? She seems to be a really horny girl by her looks!

Karton114
09-20-20, 04:19
How old is her child right now? She seems to be a really horny girl by her looks!Her child is around 1 year or so. She produces lots of milk. The best part is Muslim girls breastfeed their babies for longer years like till 4 or 5 years. They don't stop breastfeeding. Therefore we can enjoy lactating Zeenat for 3- 4 years more. Don't worry, enough breast milk as of now. But I don't want to lose this gem. She is very precious to me.

Tarantula
09-20-20, 09:41
But I don't want to lose this gem. She is very precious to me.Please don't share with other city forum members like Delhi, Bangalore and specially Mumbai. They all are crooked and destroy your contacts.

ViratM786
09-20-20, 13:03
Please don't share with other city forum members like Delhi, Bangalore and specially Mumbai. They all are crooked and destroy your contacts.If folks don't want to share the contact, why to post here?

KevinDsu
09-20-20, 15:27
Again had a visit to Kolkata and visited miss Rain, I got her contact from a friend.

Miss Rain is around 26 years of age with figure of 34-30-36. She is Bengali girl. Decent and soft in behaviour. Since I hadn't had sex for quite a long time, booked her for full night at 7 k. Had good experience. Her bottom is wide and sexy.

Karton114
09-20-20, 15:33
Please don't share with other city forum members like Delhi, Bangalore and specially Mumbai. They all are crooked and destroy your contacts.Yes, read in Bangalore seniors collecting contacts and selling in Facebook. In Delhi people get free fuck for referring clients, and in Mumbai, they reveal forum to girls!! Pathetic members!

Tarantula
09-21-20, 02:53
Again had a visit to Kolkata and visited miss Rain, I got her contact from a friend.

Miss Rain is around 26 years of age with figure of 34-30-36. She is Bengali girl. Decent and soft in behaviour. Since I hadn't had sex for quite a long time, booked her for full night at 7 k. Had good experience. Her bottom is wide and sexy.Nice FR bro, Kolkata FR after long time, vfm deal too!

Tarantula
09-21-20, 02:53
Yes, read in Bangalore seniors collecting contacts and selling in Facebook. In Delhi people get free fuck for referring clients, and in Mumbai, they reveal forum to girls!! Pathetic members!That's why be careful with sharing contacts!

JackMa3
09-21-20, 10:49
Her child is around 1 year or so. She produces lots of milk. The best part is Muslim girls breastfeed their babies for longer years like till 4 or 5 years. They don't stop breastfeeding. Therefore we can enjoy lactating Zeenat for 3- 4 years more. Don't worry, enough breast milk as of now. But I don't want to lose this gem. She is very precious to me.Wow, it's good that society is becoming more open to such fetish stuff.

JackMa3
09-21-20, 10:50
Yes, read in Bangalore seniors collecting contacts and selling in Facebook. In Delhi people get free fuck for referring clients, and in Mumbai, they reveal forum to girls!! Pathetic members!I don't know why such elements exist.

JackMa3
09-21-20, 10:50

Miss Rain is around 26 years of age with figure of 34-30-36. She is Bengali girl. Decent and soft in behaviour. Since I hadn't had sex for quite a long time, booked her for full night at 7 k. Had good experience. Her bottom is wide and sexy.Is she married or single mate?

Suresh Luv
09-21-20, 12:51
Hi big brothers and experienced brothers.

I have been a silent reader of posts and was trying to get in to mongering scene. Now came across knowing the details about Ms Zeenat. This is the kind of profile I have been expecting to kick start my mongering experience.

Hereby kindly request good hearted senior or bog brothers to share the digits of zeenat. Am planning to visit Mumbai for 10-12 days from Wednesday.

Thanks a ton in advance for big / senior kind hearted brother.

[Email address deleted by Admin]

As I don't have subscription request to share the digits in aforesaid ID please.

Once again tons of thanking in advance.

Suresh.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

GeoDan
09-21-20, 13:13
Great forum guys.

Tarantula
09-21-20, 15:59
Can someone pass contact of Zareen? I think that is the prime reason why we all are here, if we don't do that, what is the use of paid subscription?Zareen is easily available in main Delhi forum, go there!

Tarantula
09-21-20, 16:00
Wow, it's good that society is becoming more open to such fetish stuff.Society is always open, but it's hidden, we need to unearth gems who can satisfy us as per our wish, that's why this vfm section exists.

RajKot
09-22-20, 12:39
Zareen is easily available in main Delhi forum, go there!It was a typo I meant Zeenat.

RajKot
09-22-20, 12:44
Society is always open, but it's hidden, we need to unearth gems who can satisfy us as per our wish, that's why this vfm section exists.What you said is true, but people hardly helps. It gives frustration nothing else.

Underutilised
09-22-20, 14:14
On the contrary I think I've been able to satiate some of mine only after I found ISG and read about ppls experiences.

What you said is true, but people hardly helps. It gives frustration nothing else.

Underutilised
09-22-20, 14:17
Well I have been asked if I want to purchase 'Indie' contacts in Bangalore by 2-3 members and even posted about it. Just politely said no and posted about it. I guess the main way to stop it is single out the sellers and publicly post about them.

JackMa3
09-22-20, 17:51
Well I have been asked if I want to purchase 'Indie' contacts in Bangalore by 2-3 members and even posted about it. Just politely said no and posted about it. I guess the main way to stop it is single out the sellers and publicly post about them.Reveal the Bangalore members!!

Tarantula
09-22-20, 17:58
What you said is true, but people hardly helps. It gives frustration nothing else.Not your fault, but with rising incidents of people misusing contacts and taking personal benefits, people find it hard to trust each other.

JackMa3
09-23-20, 07:47
Hello vfm friends, this forum is awesome and I would like to share my experiences with a vfm independent girl Radha. I met her near Andheri. She is very young and cute girl, with good assets, height is good. She keeps traveling to other cities also for work. Since she was in Mumbai, we fixed meet for full day. I arranged place. She is very horny and makes you go to heaven with her BBJ. Rest all was excellent. Got 3 pops for around 6 hours of fun at 7 k. She also does anal at extra price which you can discuss with her, but please keep prices in check. Thanks in advance. Looking for vfm girls from members here! Good luck friends!

Karton114
09-23-20, 08:35
Hello vfm friends, this forum is awesome and I would like to share my experiences with a vfm independent girl Radha. I met her near Andheri. She is very young and cute girl, with good assets, height is good. She keeps traveling to other cities also for work. Since she was in Mumbai, we fixed meet for full day. I arranged place. She is very horny and makes you go to heaven with her BBJ. Rest all was excellent. Got 3 pops for around 6 hours of fun at 7 k. She also does anal at extra price which you can discuss with her, but please keep prices in check. Thanks in advance. Looking for vfm girls from members here! Good luck friends!Woww bro, lovely girl at vfm price man! Please check your pm to connect in private and exchange girls numbers. I can share Zeenat with you. She needs money badly. You can check FR. Thanks.

Tarantula
09-23-20, 17:15
Hello vfm friends, this forum is awesome and I would like to share my experiences with a vfm independent girl Radha. I met her near Andheri. She is very young and cute girl, with good assets, height is good. She keeps traveling to other cities also for work. Since she was in Mumbai, we fixed meet for full day. I arranged place. She is very horny and makes you go to heaven with her BBJ. Rest all was excellent. Got 3 pops for around 6 hours of fun at 7 k. She also does anal at extra price which you can discuss with her, but please keep prices in check. Thanks in advance. Looking for vfm girls from members here! Good luck friends!Great FR bro. Radha seems an innocent name, but this girl is so hot. Her skirt is so short, is she wearing anything below?? !!

Tarantula
09-24-20, 02:15
I can share Zeenat with you. She needs money badly. You can check FR. Thanks.Yes she needs money badly, even I have her contact, but can't travel to Mumbai. Some people in main forum think Zeenat is not real just because they haven't been able to collect her number and jerk off!! LOL!!