PDA

View Full Version : VFM independent and SP girls.

Pages : [1] 2 3

Radar99
06-20-20, 07:05
As I believe in mongering with vfm approach, starting this thread to share experiences for vfm girls who are beautiful and good in service with less prices. Reports are welcome with full details and pics.

Radar99
06-20-20, 07:16
I am writing an old experience.

Got this girls connect from Mumbai. She is from Thane.

Basically she is a bit moody and she won't reply sometimes. But after lots of persuasion she replied to me.

I fixed meeting for full night. She needs to be informed in advance about full night meet. Also she herself agreed to travel to my place without cab booking, that's one surprise because every girls nowadays demands Ola or Uber.

Looks- 7 decent.

Boobs- 8 medium.

Pussy- 8 adequately tight.

Service- DFK, bbj, good in doggy.

Overall a good option for full night, considering I paid only 9 k to her that time. I don't know how much she charges at present.

Macron
06-20-20, 08:21
As I believe in mongering with vfm approach, starting this thread to share experiences for vfm girls who are beautiful and good in service with less prices. Reports are welcome with full details and pics.Nice thread bro, need of the hour and also need vfm chicks in this difficult times of corona.

Psybram
06-21-20, 18:51
Excellent thread. Kudos to starter.

Shabbo is excellent wfm in my opinion. Dirt cheap at her spa. But she is even open to meet outside. Perfect pse.

Radar99
06-22-20, 02:26
Excellent thread. Kudos to starter.

Shabbo is excellent wfm in my opinion. Dirt cheap at her spa. But she is even open to meet outside. Perfect pse.Kindly mention damages and post pics also. Otherwise this thread becomes boring like most of other Indian city forums.

Macron
06-22-20, 03:19
Kindly mention damages and post pics also. Otherwise this thread becomes boring like most of other Indian city forums.Agree, let's make this forum more informative.

Nrao8465
06-22-20, 03:25

Basically she is a bit moody and she won't reply sometimes. But after lots of persuasion she replied to me.

I fixed meeting for full night. She needs to be informed in advance about full night meet. Also she herself agreed to travel to my place without cab booking, that's one surprise because every girls nowadays demands Ola or Uber.

Looks- 7 decent.

Boobs- 8 medium.

Overall a good option for full night, considering I paid only 9 k to her that time. I don't know how much she charges at present.What are her end digits? Is it 689?

Gamer76
06-22-20, 04:37
But what can a client do in this Corona period with lockdown. So they search for cam girls and end up being fooled. I have heard people also loosing money by sending money and girls making some silly excuse and not coming for the show. Specially there are many scammers in Locanto also.People can search for new sources of girls. It's not that all the girls are doing cam shows. Those who need money are ready for real meet.

Gamer76
06-22-20, 04:39
Yeah, I don't understand how can people be so stupid and spend 2-3 k on cam girls. Just find new gems and enjoy. There are tons of girls.As they say desperation.

Radar99
06-22-20, 05:47
What are her end digits? Is it 689?Yes it's 3689.

Tarantula
06-22-20, 11:00
People can search for new sources of girls. It's not that all the girls are doing cam shows. Those who need money are ready for real meet.Yes you are right. I think indies will not be going to decrease their rates as they somehow manage to earn by doing cam shows. In that scenario the SP girls can be used for mongering. Because they won't be going the cam sex route as they work under SP.

Gamer76
06-23-20, 03:27
Yes you are right. I think indies will not be going to decrease their rates as they somehow manage to earn by doing cam shows. In that scenario the SP girls can be used for mongering. Because they won't be going the cam sex route as they work under SP.I think SP who are new to business can be easily persuaded for negotiations.

Gamer76
06-23-20, 03:32

Looks- 7 decent.

Boobs- 8 medium.

Overall a good option for full night, considering I paid only 9 k to her that time. I don't know how much she charges at present.Did she charge you for travel? How did she travel to your place?

Radar99
06-23-20, 06:40
Did she charge you for travel? How did she travel to your place?She didn't charge me for travel, she came by local train using her own money. Such a nice girl!

Radar99
06-23-20, 06:43
I think SP who are new to business can be easily persuaded for negotiations.Yes, and in fact, if you go for long time, you can get some discount too during this time.

Tarantula
06-23-20, 09:32
I think SP who are new to business can be easily persuaded for negotiations.It also depends upon how much demand is there in the market even though the SP may be new to business. If people rush to him for service then obviously he will try to increase his rates. And then he won't be ready for negotiation.

Tarantula
06-23-20, 09:39
She didn't charge me for travel, she came by local train using her own money. Such a nice girl!It's really rare to find girls nowadays who are so down to earth and travel on their own money. This girl looks sophisticated yet she agreed to travel by train, I think it's rare to find such girls nowadays. Otherwise all maid like girls also demand cab booking nowadays.

Gamer76
06-24-20, 05:25
It also depends upon how much demand is there in the market even though the SP may be new to business. If people rush to him for service then obviously he will try to increase his rates. And then he won't be ready for negotiation.In cities you have the problem of people rushing to same SP. But in small towns you don't have that scenario.

Gamer76
06-24-20, 05:26
Yes, and in fact, if you go for long time, you can get some discount too during this time.I love the situation when people are experimenting so many things wrt mongering and how to get the maximum benefit out of minimum damage.

Gamer76
06-24-20, 05:27
She didn't charge me for travel, she came by local train using her own money. Such a nice girl!Hahaha, and typically people spend around 2-3 k for travel of WG in Uber or Ola.

Radar99
06-24-20, 06:38
Met a girl Soni, young girl of around 23 age.

She doesn't have any place so came to my place. Again didn't ask for any travel charge.

Looks are decent. She was a bit shy, but after some initial conversation, she opened up.

She is also new to business, so tries to give her best. Fucked her nicely with 3 shots full day at my place. She is open for negotiation and that's good.

Paid her 7 k for 3 shots at my place. She is also willing to meet at hotel. Available for night also.

Radar99
06-24-20, 06:40
I love the situation when people are experimenting so many things wrt mongering and how to get the maximum benefit out of minimum damage.That's why I opened this thread so that people can put experience which are pocket friendly. I don't believe in paying large amount in mongering.

Radar99
06-24-20, 06:41
Hahaha, and typically people spend around 2-3 k for travel of WG in Uber or Ola.That's foolish. Even I don't use Ola Uber in my daily life, why should they be given so much privilege?

Radar99
06-24-20, 06:42
It's really rare to find girls nowadays who are so down to earth and travel on their own money. This girl looks sophisticated yet she agreed to travel by train, I think it's rare to find such girls nowadays. Otherwise all maid like girls also demand cab booking nowadays.She told that she is normal, but for clients she wears dress like this, otherwise she is very conservative.

Macron
06-24-20, 09:39

She doesn't have any place so came to my place. Again didn't ask for any travel charge.

Looks are decent. She was a bit shy, but after some initial conversation, she opened up.

She is also new to business, so tries to give her best. Fucked her nicely with 3 shots full day at my place. She is open for negotiation and that's good.

Paid her 7 k for 3 shots at my place. She is also willing to meet at hotel. Available for night also.From which place bro?

Radar99
06-25-20, 04:47
From which place bro?She is from Powai, Mumbai.

Gamer76
06-25-20, 06:28
That's foolish. Even I don't use Ola Uber in my daily life, why should they be given so much privilege?It starts when people spoil them, they even argue sometimes.

Gamer76
06-25-20, 06:30

Paid her 7 k for 3 shots at my place. She is also willing to meet at hotel. Available for night also.Seems like a bong? Isn't it?

Radar99
06-26-20, 04:40
Seems like a bong? Isn't it?Not sure, her accent seeks like somewhere from UP.

Radar99
06-26-20, 04:42
It starts when people spoil them, they even argue sometimes.For me, I am ready to share the auto expenses, but no Uber or Ola, specially when the distance is too long. Some even demand premium Uber services, in that range I can bang a vfm SP chick!

Macron
06-26-20, 06:14
She is from Powai, Mumbai.Very affordable prices according to Mumbai range. Keep it up!

Macron
06-26-20, 06:21
This is my experience with Rasika, a girl from Mumbai.

Met her with reference of my friend. She is slow in responding and not so active. So after trying for a long time she finally made herself available.

She belongs to Thane region and I booked a hotel near that area. Spent around 5 hours with her.

Overall the girl is very shy kind of, you need patience for her to open up. Decent in service.

But I like her figure, which was really good, she is medium complexioned, but her skin is smooth.

Had beer and banged her nicely. Tits are firm and good, allows nice cooperation.

Will repeat.

Damage - 8 k overall.

Godzil
06-26-20, 06:48
For me, I am ready to share the auto expenses, but no Uber or Ola, specially when the distance is too long. Some even demand premium Uber services, in that range I can bang a vfm SP chick!Surely for their travel cost, one can get a SP chick of 2 k per shot.

Gamer76
06-26-20, 10:53
For me, I am ready to share the auto expenses, but no Uber or Ola, specially when the distance is too long. Some even demand premium Uber services, in that range I can bang a vfm SP chick!Totally Agreed!

Radar99
06-26-20, 12:33

Met her with reference of my friend. She is slow in responding and not so active. So after trying for a long time she finally made herself available.

She belongs to Thane region and I booked a hotel near that area. Spent around 5 hours with her.

Overall the girl is very shy kind of, you need patience for her to open up. Decent in service.

But I like her figure, which was really good, she is medium complexioned, but her skin is smooth.

Had beer and banged her nicely. Tits are firm and good, allows nice cooperation.

Will repeat.

Damage - 8 k overall.Nice FR, keep the thread active.

Cheers!

Radar99
06-26-20, 12:34
Surely for their travel cost, one can get a SP chick of 2 k per shot.Even 1. 5 k per shot also possible!

Vicky98
06-27-20, 13:10
Nice FR, keep the thread active.

Cheers!Nice thread, very useful!

Vicky98
06-27-20, 13:20
Sonia from Mumbai city. She is Muslim girl.

Age - 25.

Height is good, tall girl.

Boobs- medium, but soft and suckable.

Skin- very fair.

Body- medium built.

Stomach- in shape and no fat.

Buttocks- in proportion.

Pussy - 9, very tight.

Service- No CIM, but can be persuaded for anal depending on her mood.

Price- 8 k for 4 hours.

WIR- yes.

Looking for something similar type.

Cheers!

Radar99
06-27-20, 16:50

Age - 25.

Skin- very fair.

Body- medium built.

Stomach- in shape and no fat.

Buttocks- in proportion.

Pussy - 9, very tight.

Service- No CIM, but can be persuaded for anal depending on her mood.

Price- 8 k for 4 hours.

WIR- yes.

Looking for something similar type.

Cheers!Nice FR! Welcome to this thread!

Radar99
06-27-20, 16:51

Will repeat.

Damage - 8 k overall.How many shots allowed bro?

Gamer76
06-28-20, 04:19
For me, I am ready to share the auto expenses, but no Uber or Ola, specially when the distance is too long. Some even demand premium Uber services, in that range I can bang a vfm SP chick!Agreed completely!

Gamer76
06-28-20, 04:20

Will repeat.

Damage - 8 k overall.What's her age bro?

Macron
06-28-20, 05:23
How many shots allowed bro?I got 3 shots.

Macron
06-28-20, 05:24
So what are you thinking? Want to try?Yes if she agrees, will try.

Vicky98
06-28-20, 07:16
Nice FR! Welcome to this thread!Thanks! If you don't mind can you pm me miss J details about which you posted earlier.

TIA.

Simon Baker
06-28-20, 08:08
Great job on starting this forum. Think it was a highly needed one in the current scenario.

My suggestion. Since you have started the forum, maybe you could also lay down some guidelines in terms of posting FR and the minimum requisites as details.

E. g.

Pic.

Age (or what you think it is).

Body.

Pussy.

Boobs.

Whats allowed / not allowed.

Location.

Cost.

Thanks.

As I believe in mongering with vfm approach, starting this thread to share experiences for vfm girls who are beautiful and good in service with less prices. Reports are welcome with full details and pics.

Radar99
06-28-20, 10:00
Thanks! If you don't mind can you pm me miss J details about which you posted earlier.

TIA.Note. You can directly send pm to any member for any help you need. Don't fill the forum board with request posts and make it like other city forums. Directly pm the members concerned. If they wish they will share.

Vicky98
06-28-20, 15:31
Note. You can directly send pm to any member for any help you need. Don't fill the forum board with request posts and make it like other city forums. Directly pm the members concerned. If they wish they will share.Ok, noted.

Gamer76
06-29-20, 02:19
Great job on starting this forum. Think it was a highly needed one in the current scenario.

My suggestion. Since you have started the forum, maybe you could also lay down some guidelines in terms of posting FR and the minimum requisites as details.

E. g.

Pic.

Age (or what you think it is).

Body.

Pussy.

Boobs.

Whats allowed / not allowed.

Location.

Cost.

Thanks.Already people are doing that in their posts.

Gamer76
06-29-20, 02:19
Yes if she agrees, will try.Keep us updated.

Godzil
06-29-20, 10:05
Great initiative taken by Radar99 for this thread of vfm independent as well as SP girls.

I would like to describe my experience with a New Delhi girl, Tarina which was a vfm deal for me.

I had met her in a place near Saket in a hotel. She is a Muslim girl and I fixed day time session of around 5 hours and 3 shots.

Age is around 23-25 years. She works in beauty industry.

She has a good nature and is well mannered. I found her very friendly as well. She likes to give nice GFE and she likes cuddling a lot. We both felt the warmth of each others body nicely.

She has small boobs, that was a disappointment with me but her bubbly ass made up my day. Pumped her from behind and gosh she is very tight from doggy position. She does nice DFK, but provided you need to smell good. Allowed boobs sucking and gave nice BBJ. Overall a vfm deal at the price for me. No anal or CIM allowed.

Total damage around 8 k which I negotiated down from 10 k.

WIR- yes.

Thanks!

VfxxBugg
06-29-20, 12:44
Might sound nieve but what does vfm stands for. I am new to this whole mongering scenario.

Vicky98
06-29-20, 13:55
Great initiative taken by Radar99 for this thread of vfm independent as well as SP girls.

I would like to describe my experience with a New Delhi girl, Tarina which was a vfm deal for me.

I had met her in a place near Saket in a hotel. She is a Muslim girl and I fixed day time session of around 5 hours and 3 shots.

She has a good nature and is well mannered. I found her very friendly as well. She likes to give nice GFE and she likes cuddling a lot. We both felt the warmth of each others body nicely.

She has small boobs, that was a disappointment with me but her bubbly ass made up my day. Pumped her from behind and gosh she is very tight from doggy position. She does nice DFK, but provided you need to smell good. Allowed boobs sucking and gave nice BBJ. Overall a vfm deal at the price for me. No anal or CIM allowed.

WIR- yes.

Thanks!Muslim girls are always a pleasure to fuck. I have also written a post on Muslim girl. Check my FR.

Godzil
06-29-20, 14:59
Muslim girls are always a pleasure to fuck. I have also written a post on Muslim girl. Check my FR.Yes sure, let's exchange!

Radar99
06-29-20, 16:28

WIR- yes.

Thanks!Nice FR, welcome to this thread! Keep the thread alive.

Radar99
06-29-20, 16:29
Already people are doing that in their posts.Absolutely, all information is being given, otherwise it becomes boring without all info.

Radar99
06-29-20, 16:29
I got 3 shots.That's a good vfm deal.

Radar99
06-30-20, 02:13
Might sound nieve but what does vfm stands for. I am new to this whole mongering scenario.Vfm means value for money. Generally better girls at lesser price.

Macron
06-30-20, 04:41
That's a good vfm deal.I always try to persuade girls to go for more shots and if she doesn't agree, reduce by 1. For example if I need 3 shots, I will negotiate with her for 4 shots at the same price, if she doesn't agree, I reduce 1 and make it 3. She agrees and I succeed. So always try to go with higher shots to girls who charge less and then reduce shot.

Macron
06-30-20, 04:42

WIR- yes.

Thanks!You are lucky mate, she is really beautiful, but I guess a little short in height.

Godzil
06-30-20, 06:22
You are lucky mate, she is really beautiful, but I guess a little short in height.Yes she is not so tall, maybe 5. 2 something.

Godzil
06-30-20, 06:22
Nice FR, welcome to this thread! Keep the thread alive.Thanks mate!

Gamer76
06-30-20, 09:40

WIR- yes.

Thanks!Does she have her own place or room?

Gamer76
06-30-20, 09:41
I always try to persuade girls to go for more shots and if she doesn't agree, reduce by 1. For example if I need 3 shots, I will negotiate with her for 4 shots at the same price, if she doesn't agree, I reduce 1 and make it 3. She agrees and I succeed. So always try to go with higher shots to girls who charge less and then reduce shot.Nice strategy. Do you apply this for the case of SP also?

Gamer76
06-30-20, 09:41
Vfm means value for money. Generally better girls at lesser price.Alternatively more return on less investment!

Gamer76
06-30-20, 09:43
Yes she is not so tall, maybe 5. 2 something.But I can imagine her bubbly ass which you described. From her tight jeans her shapes are visible. It looks good!

Macron
06-30-20, 13:39
Nice strategy. Do you apply this for the case of SP also?Yes I use the same strategy with SP also but they are more strict. I mean the older ones. Newer ones easily agree.

Macron
06-30-20, 13:39
Yes she is not so tall, maybe 5. 2 something.What are her vital stats?

Tarantula
06-30-20, 17:32
Might sound nieve but what does vfm stands for. I am new to this whole mongering scenario.You can check the abbreviation section given at the top centre of the website layout for knowing any kind of short forms.

Gamer76
07-01-20, 02:07
You can check the abbreviation section given at the top centre of the website layout for knowing any kind of short forms.I try to guess most of them on my own!

Godzil
07-01-20, 10:12
What are her vital stats?32 - 30- 34.

Godzil
07-01-20, 10:13
But I can imagine her bubbly ass which you described. From her tight jeans her shapes are visible. It looks good!Yes she said she goes to gym, so has maintained nice figure. Only negative she is short in height.

Godzil
07-01-20, 10:13
Does she have her own place or room?No she doesn't have.

Macron
07-01-20, 11:06
32 - 30- 34.Ok, and is she available for full night also?

Greedy2751
07-01-20, 15:33
No she doesn't have.She has her place in Vikaspuri and I met few times there. I also pay her per session basis. Service is quite good.

Godzil
07-02-20, 02:39
She has her place in Vikaspuri and I met few times there. I also pay her per session basis. Service is quite good.Ok. But when I enquired she said she doesn't have.

Godzil
07-02-20, 02:40
Ok, and is she available for full night also?Yes she is available for full night, but not in the first meet. First meet for short time. Then if she is comfortable she goes for full night.

Sudhaakargupte
07-02-20, 03:34
Yes she is available for full night, but not in the first meet. First meet for short time. Then if she is comfortable she goes for full night.Bro,

It's so nice of him to share the FR and details. Please don't bother him with such petty questions.

Coming to my interaction with her. Was in touch with her through SA. She came to Hyderabad we have planned but couldn't make it due to my work related issues.

Would like to try her soon.

Macron
07-02-20, 04:38
Yes she is available for full night, but not in the first meet. First meet for short time. Then if she is comfortable she goes for full night.And how much she quotes for full night?

Godzil
07-02-20, 09:53
And how much she quotes for full night?I haven't asked her till now, but I guess it will be around 12 or less something.

Godzil
07-02-20, 18:01
Bro,

It's so nice of him to share the FR and details. Please don't bother him with such petty questions.

Coming to my interaction with her. Was in touch with her through SA. She came to Hyderabad we have planned but couldn't make it due to my work related issues.

Would like to try her soon.What are you talking about? Who is bothering whom?

Macron
07-03-20, 02:21
What are you talking about? Who is bothering whom?Even I didn't get that.

Vicky98
07-03-20, 05:45
Hello forum friends.

Thanks to Radar99, I got digits of miss J from Thane area.

Booked a nice lodge and went to meet her for full night.

My experience was good, she is nice Marathi girl and cooperative. I specifically liked the way she seduced me while removing her lingerie which was highly erotic for me.

Age- 26-28.

Figure- medium with no fat.

Boobs- 34 medium and in shape.

Skin- fair complexion.

Looks- Good 7/10.

Ass- round and medium.

Pussy- tight.

Service- no anal or CIM, rest, DFK, bbj, wot, reverse cowgirl, doggy, missionary position allowed. Sucks balls nicely and no time watcher.

Damage- 9 k for Full night.

Cons- she is not so responsive and slowly responds depending on her mood.

WIR- yes.

Jooeey
07-03-20, 07:45
Hello forum friends.

My experience was good, she is nice Marathi girl and cooperative. I specifically liked the way she seduced me while removing her lingerie which was highly erotic for me.

Age- 26-28.

Skin- fair complexion.

Looks- Good 7/10.

Ass- round and medium.Is she also available for short time?

Psybram
07-03-20, 08:21
Reminded me of Miss J from Delhi. She quotes 10 k for 2 hours, but is still VFM because she is not a time or shot watcher. Drinks like a fish. Gets you entry into most pubs. Only caveat is don't fall for her son stories and overpay.

Hello forum friends.

Age- 26-28.

Skin- fair complexion.

Radar99
07-03-20, 12:40
Hello forum friends.

Age- 26-28.

Skin- fair complexion.

Looks- Good 7/10.

Ass- round and medium.

Pussy- tight.

Service- no anal or CIM, rest, DFK, bbj, wot, reverse cowgirl, doggy, missionary position allowed. Sucks balls nicely and no time watcher.

WIR- yes.Congrats. Glad you had a good time.

DrGut
07-03-20, 13:47
So I have this wg I meet regularly. When she was in Delhi I was paying her 2. 5-3 k per shot. All OK in service except anal. That also I did once after she was reqlly. Drunk. Bery cooperative girl. Now she has moved to Jaipur. I'm planning to cal her to gurgaon tomorrow. If anyone interested let me know we can split the cost. So will turn out to be around 3-3.5 k per shot. Let me know fast guys calling her tomorrow at 10 am.

Cheers. Stay safe.

Vicky98
07-03-20, 17:39
Is she also available for short time?I didn't ask her specifically, but I guess she must be available for ST. I opted for FN straightaway.

Vicky98
07-03-20, 17:41
Reminded me of Miss J from Delhi. She quotes 10 k for 2 hours, but is still VFM because she is not a time or shot watcher. Drinks like a fish. Gets you entry into most pubs. Only caveat is don't fall for her son stories and overpay.Bro you missed her smartness, no time watcher or shot watcher, but still 2 hours is the time duration. She won't count time or shots till 2 hours. If you exceed time limit, maybe pay extra.

Psybram
07-03-20, 20:43
She had stayed 6 hours at 10 k in 2017.

Bro you missed her smartness, no time watcher or shot watcher, but still 2 hours is the time duration. She won't count time or shots till 2 hours. If you exceed time limit, maybe pay extra.

Gamer76
07-04-20, 03:49
Bro you missed her smartness, no time watcher or shot watcher, but still 2 hours is the time duration. She won't count time or shots till 2 hours. If you exceed time limit, maybe pay extra.I once was in touch with a girl who offered me unlimited shots for 2 hours time only. She demanded 20 k for the session. She was seducing me how I can go for unlimited shots that's her reason of charging 20 k. She thinks everyone is a fool. A person will hardly cum 2 or max 3 times within 2 hours. Why to pay 20 k for that. I told her to fuck off LOL!

Gamer76
07-04-20, 03:51
Hello forum friends.

Age- 26-28.

Skin- fair complexion.

Looks- Good 7/10.

Ass- round and medium.

Pussy- tight.

WIR- yes.Looks like a simple homely girl, in previous FR she looked glamorous. Two sides of same coin!

Tarantula
07-04-20, 04:36
Hello forum friends.

Age- 26-28.

Skin- fair complexion.

Looks- Good 7/10.

Ass- round and medium.

Pussy- tight.

WIR- yes.How many shots you got in full night?

Tarantula
07-04-20, 04:44
Got this girls details from my friend.

Spent full night, near Gurgaon in an oyo.

Age- 23 exact, she is a dropout.

Looks- 7 decent.

Body- slim type, not excess fat.

Boobs- medium.

Ass- medium.

Service- 8.

Damage- 10 k for full night, though she wanted 12 k, but I negotiated.

JohnReese2018
07-04-20, 05:31
Good report bro, does she work in Mumbai only.

It seems we need to declare their base of operations too.

Age - 25.

Skin- very fair.

Body- medium built.

Radar99
07-04-20, 05:47

Looks- 7 decent.

Boobs- medium.

Ass- medium.

Service- 8.

Damage- 10 k for full night, though she wanted 12 k, but I negotiated.Excellent post. Welcome to our thread! Keep it alive with discussion and FRs. Thanks!

Greedy2751
07-04-20, 07:56

Looks- 7 decent.

Boobs- medium.

Ass- medium.

Service- 8.

Damage- 10 k for full night, though she wanted 12 k, but I negotiated.Very cooperative. Manages 2 session in 5.5 k. Not fair and very lean however boobs are good. Actual VFM.

Jooeey
07-04-20, 08:50
I didn't ask her specifically, but I guess she must be available for ST. I opted for FN straightaway.How much do you think she would be available for ST?

Tarantula
07-04-20, 09:51
Excellent post. Welcome to our thread! Keep it alive with discussion and FRs. Thanks!Thanks bro!

Vicky98
07-05-20, 03:30
How much do you think she would be available for ST?3-4 k for ST.

Vicky98
07-05-20, 03:31
Good report bro, does she work in Mumbai only.

It seems we need to declare their base of operations too.What do you mean by base of operations?

Vicky98
07-05-20, 03:40
How many shots you got in full night?Three shots.

Gamer76
07-05-20, 13:51
Thanks to a friend, made arrangements with miss and.

She is from Mumbai, a medical student. Due to lockdown she is now free for arrangement and we decided to meet in a place near Central. I booked a hotel.

From pics, she is nearly 90 percent of the pic and is very young. But her body is very good and full of soft flesh at right places.

The moment I saw her, I got a very hard erection and couldn't wait to start. As she is just 21 she is also wild in bed, full of energy.

Her best part are her huge mammary glands which look so awesome. And on top of that huge nipples, brown in colour and suckable. I almost sucked it so crazily that she got an orgasm with my sucking. She liked it too.

And her DFK skills are just mind blowing. She is nice kisser, I entered my tongue fully inside hers and literally sucked her juices.

I asked her to do blowjob without condom and she obliged, but with little hesitation. She needs a little improvement in her BJ skills.

Had 4 times nicely in the full night session. Completely satisfied. We slept naked also for a while and it felt so good to feel her body warmth.

Only negative point is she is a bit short in height, whereas I am little tall. Otherwise a really nice experience.

Total damage- 10 k full night.

Thanks forum friend!Wow, very juicy FR bro, her milks look so big and juicy!! Yummy!! You enjoyed nicely it seems!

RajSharma61
07-05-20, 14:51

Looks- 7 decent.

Boobs- medium.

Ass- medium.

Service- 8.

Damage- 10 k for full night, though she wanted 12 k, but I negotiated.Bro, kindly share the contact would like to try her for the night.

Gussy
07-05-20, 16:48

Looks- 7 decent.

Boobs- medium.

Ass- medium.

Service- 8.

Damage- 10 k for full night, though she wanted 12 k, but I negotiated.Hello brother,

Nice FR. I think she was on SA too last year when I'd checked. Then I saw an FR that she is not good. I guess each bro has own experience. Anyways I had removed her contact based on the FR. But since you are vouching for her I guess I should sample her once. Can you please share her contact bro. Thanks.

Macron
07-06-20, 04:40
Wow, very juicy FR bro, her milks look so big and juicy!! Yummy!! You enjoyed nicely it seems!Yes bro, these kind of girls give good satisfaction in bed!

Radar99
07-06-20, 17:07
Met a hw A from Mumbai suburbs.

She was in her village and I was in touch with her for long time. Wanted to meet her as she is vfm hw.

Looks- 7.

Figure- 8.

Boobs- 6 small, not for boob lovers.

Skin- fair and clean skin.

Pussy- 7.

Ass- 9 good for doggy position. Pounded really hard. She is very horny and cooperative.

Service- DFK, bbj, no CIM or anal.

Damage- 3 k for 2.

WIR- yes.

Contact sharing in exchange only for those who post their FR and vfm experiences in this thread and make valuable contribution. Others please excuse.

Radar99
07-06-20, 17:08

She is from Mumbai, a medical student. Due to lockdown she is now free for arrangement and we decided to meet in a place near Central. I booked a hotel.

From pics, she is nearly 90 percent of the pic and is very young. But her body is very good and full of soft flesh at right places.

The moment I saw her, I got a very hard erection and couldn't wait to start. As she is just 21 she is also wild in bed, full of energy.

Her best part are her huge mammary glands which look so awesome. And on top of that huge nipples, brown in colour and suckable. I almost sucked it so crazily that she got an orgasm with my sucking. She liked it too.

And her DFK skills are just mind blowing. She is nice kisser, I entered my tongue fully inside hers and literally sucked her juices.

I asked her to do blowjob without condom and she obliged, but with little hesitation. She needs a little improvement in her BJ skills.

Had 4 times nicely in the full night session. Completely satisfied. We slept naked also for a while and it felt so good to feel her body warmth.

Only negative point is she is a bit short in height, whereas I am little tall. Otherwise a really nice experience.

Total damage- 10 k full night.

Thanks forum friend!Seems like you ate her alive bro!!

Vicky98
07-07-20, 01:41

She was in her village and I was in touch with her for long time. Wanted to meet her as she is vfm hw.

Looks- 7.

Figure- 8.

Pussy- 7.

Ass- 9 good for doggy position. Pounded really hard. She is very horny and cooperative.

Damage- 3 k for 2.

WIR- yes.

Contact sharing in exchange only for those who post their FR and vfm experiences in this thread and make valuable contribution. Others please excuse.Sensible decision of sharing only with those who regularly contribute in this vfm thread. BTW how old is this housewife? Is she Marathi?

Radar99
07-07-20, 04:34
Sensible decision of sharing only with those who regularly contribute in this vfm thread. BTW how old is this housewife? Is she Marathi?Yes she is Marathi and age is 30+ something.

Macron
07-07-20, 08:28
Seems like you ate her alive bro!!Absolutely bro, soft and fleshy girls like these are meant to be eaten nicely! Haha.

ForTheLulz
07-07-20, 09:40

Looks- 7.

Figure- 8.

Pussy- 7.

Damage- 3 k for 2.

WIR- yes.

Contact sharing in exchange only for those who post their FR and vfm experiences in this thread and make valuable contribution. Others please excuse.Area? Comes out or need to go to hers.

JustForFun02
07-07-20, 10:17

I asked her to do blowjob without condom and she obliged, but with little hesitation. She needs a little improvement in her BJ skills.You are making the most of this covid crisis. Awesome FR. The girl is very nice, seems very classy unlike others.

Radar99
07-07-20, 13:55
Area? Comes out or need to go to hers.Near Thane, need to visit her.

Macron
07-07-20, 16:14
You are making the most of this covid crisis. Awesome FR. The girl is very nice, seems very classy unlike others.Not so classy, normal. She is still a student.

Macron
07-07-20, 16:17
So I have this wg I meet regularly. When she was in Delhi I was paying her 2. 5-3 k per shot. All OK in service except anal. That also I did once after she was reqlly. Drunk. Bery cooperative girl. Now she has moved to Jaipur. I'm planning to cal her to gurgaon tomorrow. If anyone interested let me know we can split the cost. So will turn out to be around 3-3.5 k per shot. Let me know fast guys calling her tomorrow at 10 am.

Cheers. Stay safe.Why don't you maintain the previous cost even if splitting it.

Vicky98
07-07-20, 17:34
In my one of my previous FR, I wrote about Sonia, from Mumbai.

She pinged me and asked if I was free to meet a housewife Zeenat, friend of her, as she was in need of money. And she was heavily lactating also, so I couldn't control and said yes.

Looks- 9.

Age- 26.

Figure- 34-30-36.

Height- medium height.

Boobs- 34 size, large sensitive nipples and heavily lactating as she has 5 months old baby.

Skin- fair, as is common with all Muslim girls.

Pussy- a bit loose but manageble.

Ass- wide and nice.

Service- DFK, bbj, balls licking, milk sucking is the best. She feeds nicely.

Price- 4 k for ST.

WIR- I am planning to repeat her for LT.

JustForFun02
07-07-20, 17:52
Not so classy, normal. She is still a student.Okay. I liked her looks very much. If you don't mind can you share digits. I have PM you. Thanks.

ForTheLulz
07-07-20, 18:54

She pinged me and asked if I was free to meet a housewife Zeenat, friend of her, as she was in need of money. And she was heavily lactating also, so I couldn't control and said yes.

Looks- 9.

Age- 26.

Figure- 34-30-36.

Height- medium height.

Boobs- 34 size, large sensitive nipples and heavily lactating as she has 5 months old baby.

Pussy- a bit loose but manageble..Muslim + lactating + big tits, all my boxes ticked.

Which area mate?

Pankaj1989
07-07-20, 21:10

I asked her to do blowjob without condom and she obliged, but with little hesitation. She needs a little improvement in her BJ skills.Can you share digits, my PM is active.

Sharpshoot
07-08-20, 01:55
Hi all,

I am new to this thread and posting my 1st FR. It's little old experience. This happened in Mumbai. I got details of a SP. I contacted him and he send me few pics. I chose the attached girl.

Looks- 6.

Body- 8.

Service- 7.

Damage- 3 k for 2.

This is a nice thread and I will contribute more.

Vicky98
07-08-20, 05:17
Muslim + lactating + big tits, all my boxes ticked.

Which area mate?I don't know exactly because I called her to my place. But most probably she may be from Western side.

Macron
07-08-20, 06:18

Looks- 9.

Age- 26.

Figure- 34-30-36.

Height- medium height.

Ass- wide and nice.

Price- 4 k for ST.

WIR- I am planning to repeat her for LT.Sexy FR bro. Isn't it normal that we find Muslim girls jumping into business right after their delivery so soon? Don't they have any inhibitions? This chick is hot as hell!

Vicky98
07-08-20, 07:05
Sexy FR bro. Isn't it normal that we find Muslim girls jumping into business right after their delivery so soon? Don't they have any inhibitions? This chick is hot as hell!Yes because most of them marry at young age and then some of their husbands ditch them. So by the time they have a baby, they are in money crisis. So they enter early.

Radar99
07-08-20, 16:27
Hi all,

I am new to this thread and posting my 1st FR. It's little old experience. This happened in Mumbai. I got details of a SP. I contacted him and he send me few pics. I chose the attached girl.

Looks- 6.

Body- 8.

Service- 7.

Damage- 3 k for 2.

This is a nice thread and I will contribute more.Good to see your FR brother, welcome to this thread. Keep it active!

Radar99
07-08-20, 16:28

Looks- 9.

Age- 26.

Figure- 34-30-36.

Height- medium height.

Ass- wide and nice.

Price- 4 k for ST.

WIR- I am planning to repeat her for LT.Lucky boy!!

BestGuy45
07-08-20, 22:41
Hey bro, could you please DM me her contact. Thanks man.

Looks- 7 decent.

Boobs- medium.

Ass- medium.

Service- 8.

Damage- 10 k for full night, though she wanted 12 k, but I negotiated.

Macron
07-09-20, 02:43
Hi all,

Looks- 6.

Body- 8.

Service- 7.

Damage- 3 k for 2.

This is a nice thread and I will contribute more.From which area friend?

Radar99
07-09-20, 04:33
Hey bro, could you please DM me her contact. Thanks man.Guys, please contribute your experience here rather than asking contact to multiple members in multiple cities. If you write experience, then other may become encouraged to share their details. This platform should not be used only for asking contacts and merely collecting them. Write FRs.

Tarantula
07-09-20, 05:20
Looking for cheap option for full night, opted for a girl Dee.

She is around 28 years. Chubby, and short.

Boobs- 8.

Figure- 34-30-36.

Ass- 8.

Service-8, nice blowjob, DFK. No CIM or anal.

Damage- 6000 for full night, 3 shots.

Looking for someone in similar range.

Macron
07-10-20, 02:34
Guys, please contribute your experience here rather than asking contact to multiple members in multiple cities. If you write experience, then other may become encouraged to share their details. This platform should not be used only for asking contacts and merely collecting them. Write FRs.You are correct. I too received many requests in pm but none of those seem genuine members. All their maximum posts is about asking contact and other BS. None of them write a good FR.

Macron
07-10-20, 02:35
Looking for cheap option for full night, opted for a girl Dee.

She is around 28 years. Chubby, and short.

Boobs- 8.

Figure- 34-30-36.

Ass- 8.

Service-8, nice blowjob, DFK. No CIM or anal.

Damage- 6000 for full night, 3 shots.

Looking for someone in similar range.Really VFM option in Corona times.

Macron
07-10-20, 02:36
Okay. I liked her looks very much. If you don't mind can you share digits. I have PM you. Thanks.It's not my contact. I took it from other member. Can't share without his permission.

JustForFun02
07-10-20, 05:29
It's not my contact. I took it from other member. Can't share without his permission.Thanks for the reply. I respect that. I will try contacting that person.

Sharpshoot
07-10-20, 09:50
From which area friend?The SP is from Mira Road, western in Mumbai.

Macron
07-10-20, 17:39
After seeing Sonia post, decided to engage with her. Got contact details from Vicky98. Met her near a place in Malad. She came bang on time. Man oh man, what a sexy Muslim chick she is. Made my day. Sexy looks, sexy skin, sexy body, sexy boobs, everything was so sexy. She seems not so used, so had a perfect GF experience. As Muslim girls are so good in sex, I was not disappointed. Enjoyed nicely for 6 hours. Enjoyed her every part of the body. Her skin is very soft and juicy. Rest all same as described by Vicky98. Paid her the discussed amount of 9 k for 6 hours and left happily satisfied.

Next I am going to try Lactating Muslim girl Zeenat. Seems all Muslim girls of Mumbai are available and horny now.

Thanks vicky98 again.

Ssseeking
07-10-20, 18:34
Hello guys, I see most of the posts here are of Mumbai / NI. Anyone having similar stuff in Bangalore? Would be great to find something.

Vicky98
07-11-20, 03:46
After seeing Sonia post, decided to engage with her. Got contact details from Vicky98. Met her near a place in Malad. She came bang on time. Man oh man, what a sexy Muslim chick she is. Made my day. Sexy looks, sexy skin, sexy body, sexy boobs, everything was so sexy. She seems not so used, so had a perfect GF experience. As Muslim girls are so good in sex, I was not disappointed. Enjoyed nicely for 6 hours. Enjoyed her every part of the body. Her skin is very soft and juicy. Rest all same as described by Vicky98. Paid her the discussed amount of 9 k for 6 hours and left happily satisfied.

Next I am going to try Lactating Muslim girl Zeenat. Seems all Muslim girls of Mumbai are available and horny now.

Thanks vicky98 again.Your welcome bro, glad that you enjoyed!

Radar99
07-11-20, 05:52
Met Neha SA girl from Panvel in Mumbai.

As expected my experience was similar to other members. Overall quality time spent with a classy student girl and worth the time and money spent. Thanks forum members for sharing the digits.

Damage- 10 k for FN. Vfm with 4 shots.

Pcock
07-11-20, 06:13
I m from Mumbai. This thread is qt good.

Post lockdown the spas have started. Vashi spas are in action offering FS.

Crystal offers nuru. 90 minutes of bliss. Massage fun shower jacuzzi fun nuru fun shower. You can choose your pick too. All charges at counter. No negotiations. 12 flat. Great ambience too. Newly furnished.

Pankaj1989
07-11-20, 07:51

As expected my experience was similar to other members. Overall quality time spent with a classy student girl and worth the time and money spent. Thanks forum members for sharing the digits.

Damage- 10 k for FN. Vfm with 4 shots.Can you share her digits. My PM is active.

Gamer76
07-11-20, 13:28
Guys, please contribute your experience here rather than asking contact to multiple members in multiple cities. If you write experience, then other may become encouraged to share their details. This platform should not be used only for asking contacts and merely collecting them. Write FRs.Guys I have found out that most of the members in ISG are also members in another sister forum where they exchange contacts. But not only that they change the name and number of girls there and also hike price and inflate the rates for personal benefits like taking commission and getting free fuck for refering clients from ISG. Just yesterday I found one senior here with 500+ posts copy pasting a photo from here and asking in sister forum about the contact and reference of that girl. So I advice all to be highly careful in sharing your leads because once it lands in bad hands, it will get spoiled. I will pm you the name of that senior and each of you please block that member immediately!

Stay safe.

Manfield04
07-11-20, 13:41
I saw one member with more than 500 posts requesting for contact details of a girl whose photo appears in post #103 in this forum and post # 48595 in the Mumbai forum.

Just yesterday I found one senior here with 500+ posts copy pasting a photo from here and asking in sister forum about the contact and reference of that girl. So I advice all to be highly careful in sharing your leads because once it lands in bad hands, it will get spoiled. I will pm you the name of that senior and each of you please block that member immediately! Stay safe.

Pcock
07-11-20, 14:10
Phoenix. No FS. Half hearted B2 B with damages about 3 K.

Avantara. FS avl but almost 7-8 k.

Jannat is active but will confirm services later. When I try it properly.

Macron
07-11-20, 14:40
Guys I have found out that most of the members in ISG are also members in another sister forum where they exchange contacts. But not only that they change the name and number of girls there and also hike price and inflate the rates for personal benefits like taking commission and getting free fuck for refering clients from ISG. Just yesterday I found one senior here with 500+ posts copy pasting a photo from here and asking in sister forum about the contact and reference of that girl. So I advice all to be highly careful in sharing your leads because once it lands in bad hands, it will get spoiled. I will pm you the name of that senior and each of you please block that member immediately!

Stay safe.Thanks for this information. Suitable measures will be taken.

Radar99
07-11-20, 15:32
I m from Mumbai. This thread is qt good.

Post lockdown the spas have started. Vashi spas are in action offering FS.

Crystal offers nuru. 90 minutes of bliss. Massage fun shower jacuzzi fun nuru fun shower. You can choose your pick too. All charges at counter. No negotiations. 12 flat. Great ambience too. Newly furnished.Welcome to our thread! We basically discuss independent girls and SP girls. Even non pro girls can also be discussed. But it's not for MP experience. If you have converted any MP girl for private use, you can post that experience. Thanks !

TmStudent1
07-11-20, 21:30
Please share digits. Looks like a great one to restart after the long lockdown.

TmStudent1
07-11-20, 21:31
Can you please share digits? Does she have place?

Damage- 10 k for FN. Vfm with 4 shots.

Macron
07-12-20, 04:46
Please share digits. Looks like a great one to restart after the long lockdown.Bro this is an experience sharing thread rather than contact sharing thread. For contact sharing there are other city forums. People here post there experience. Only then we build trust and share among ourselves. So if you can contribute also, maybe someday someone will also share something with you. Don't expect so readily available numbers that you will get here.

Macron
07-12-20, 04:46

Damage- 10 k for FN. Vfm with 4 shots.Looking beautiful and pretty!

Macron
07-12-20, 04:47
I saw one member with more than 500 posts requesting for contact details of a girl whose photo appears in post #103 in this forum and post # 48595 in the Mumbai forum.Yeah he copied the photo from one member's FR in this thread.

Sharpshoot
07-12-20, 11:32
Tried this girl from my regular SP.

Face- 5.

Body- 7.

Boobs- 8.

Pussy- 6 very lose.

Services- 7.

Damage- 3 k for 2.

Place in Mira Road.

Tarantula
07-13-20, 05:28
Received details from one member here. Thanks to you bro. Went to the den, chose the below girl. She was nice and had big boobs, flesh at all places. Deed was decent. BBJ was available. DFK was decent. Was resisting DFK a little due to Corona which she told later. Pussy had little hair, didn't do DATY, but it was tight for a good release.

Damage- 4 k for 2 after bargain.

Tarantula
07-13-20, 05:30

Damage- 10 k for FN. Vfm with 4 shots.Looks from a good background mate!

Crowley12
07-13-20, 08:52
Guys,

Can you tell me what these terms stand for.

1. MR (as in you can find this girl on MR).

2. SA.

Also the safest and cleanest way to buy bitcoins for subscription. And kudos to everyone, this thread is awesome.

Radar99
07-13-20, 10:45
Looks from a good background mate!Yeah, she a student, around 21 years old.

Radar99
07-13-20, 10:56
Pinged hw A for service, but she said she was out of station. Instead she said another friend of her was available. Saw the lady, thought of trying her.

Went to her place, place was ok kind of.

Boobs- 34 big ones, the way I like it.

Body- MILF, but yeah good maintained.

Pussy- little loose.

Service-8, participates nicely.

Damage- 3 k for 2 with place.

Gamer76
07-13-20, 13:01
Tried this girl from my regular SP.

Face- 5.

Body- 7.

Boobs- 8.

Pussy- 6 very lose.

Services- 7.

Damage- 3 k for 2.

Place in Mira Road.Good vfm SP!

Gamer76
07-13-20, 13:02
Received details from one member here. Thanks to you bro. Went to the den, chose the below girl. She was nice and had big boobs, flesh at all places. Deed was decent. BBJ was available. DFK was decent. Was resisting DFK a little due to Corona which she told later. Pussy had little hair, didn't do DATY, but it was tight for a good release.

Damage- 4 k for 2 after bargain.Desi girl bro. Looking cute!

Gamer76
07-13-20, 13:02
Pinged hw A for service, but she said she was out of station. Instead she said another friend of her was available. Saw the lady, thought of trying her.

Went to her place, place was ok kind of.

Boobs- 34 big ones, the way I like it.

Body- MILF, but yeah good maintained.

Pussy- little loose.

Service-8, participates nicely.

Damage- 3 k for 2 with place.Did you fuck her with her shades on LOL? Vfm though!!

Gamer76
07-13-20, 13:05
Yeah, she a student, around 21 years old.Nice enjoy bro!!

Gamer76
07-13-20, 13:06
Yeah he copied the photo from one member's FR in this thread.Desperation bro understand LOL!

Gamer76
07-13-20, 13:12
Though I am very lazy and don't get time to write FRs, just wanted to update how mongering is cheap in tier 2 cities of India. Was in Bhubaneswar, capital of Orrisa, sometimes back and met with a bunch of girls. I am attaching photo but don't have time to write full FR. But I will write full experience whenever I am free. For the moment enjoy these young beauties.

Age group- 18-23 years old.

Price range- 7500 Rs - 13000 Rs with 5 shots full night and negotiable. Available in full day or night.

Note- don't ping me for digits as I can't share it at present. Getting contacts and building contacts is very difficult in Bhubaneswar city.

Cheers!!

Radar99
07-13-20, 15:27
Did you fuck her with her shades on LOL? Vfm though!!Without shades bro LOL!!

Radar99
07-13-20, 15:30
Nice enjoy bro!!Thanks bro.

Radar99
07-13-20, 15:32

Damage- 4 k for 2 after bargain.How much she quoted initially? It's always good to negotiate and bargain.

KevinDsu
07-13-20, 17:17
Guys,

Can you tell me what these terms stand for.

1. MR (as in you can find this girl on MR).

2. SA.

Also the safest and cleanest way to buy bitcoins for subscription. And kudos to everyone, this thread is awesome.MR stands for Massage Republic an escort service website.

SA stands for Seeking Arrangement, a sugar dating app available in Google playstore.

KevinDsu
07-14-20, 01:52
Though I am very lazy and don't get time to write FRs, just wanted to update how mongering is cheap in tier 2 cities of India. Was in Bhubaneswar, capital of Orrisa, sometimes back and met with a bunch of girls. I am attaching photo but don't have time to write full FR. But I will write full experience whenever I am free. For the moment enjoy these young beauties.

Price range- 7500 Rs - 13000 Rs with 5 shots full night and negotiable. Available in full day or night.

Note- don't ping me for digits as I can't share it at present. Getting contacts and building contacts is very difficult in Bhubaneswar city.

Cheers!!That's a true thing that cost in tier 2 cities is very low. But additionally this is also common in small towns and villages also. In fact one of my colleagues in office, who was from Rajasthan, said that there is a village in Rajasthan, near Gujarat-Rajasthan border area, where the entire village is into it. Most of the household are extremely poor. They give you chance to have a look at girls and then select. And as you know all Rajasthani marwari girls are sexy hot. The cost they ask is 500-1000 Rs depending on girls for full night.

Crowley12
07-14-20, 04:40
MR stands for Massage Republic an escort service website.

SA stands for Seeking Arrangement, a sugar dating app available in Google playstore.Thank you brother, appreciate it.

Gamer76
07-14-20, 07:06
Wow they look very young, like school going girls, and the girl on the left side is smoking hot mate!!You mean the girl in green dress? If yes, then yes she is very hot. She is 23 years old.

Gamer76
07-14-20, 07:09
What's the use of this FR if you don't post photos. Photos are the most important in this thread, otherwise it looks boring like other city forums. Next time please post photo with FR, otherwise I will delete those posts.Absolutely, photos should always be posted, otherwise how will we know which girl is worth the amount quoted? Also people sometimes, worry about privacy of girls, but if you are in a sex forum, then photos are absolutely necessary. See all other countries forum they post pics everywhere.

Gamer76
07-14-20, 07:10
Without shades bro LOL!!Got it bro! Just joking!

Gamer76
07-14-20, 07:11
MR stands for Massage Republic an escort service website.

SA stands for Seeking Arrangement, a sugar dating app available in Google playstore.SA is time consuming and only suitable for people who can spend money and time.

Shahiste72
07-14-20, 11:18

Damage- 10 k for FN. Vfm with 4 shots.The girl looks hot and certainly is VFM. Great find.

Radar99
07-14-20, 13:25
You mean the girl in green dress? If yes, then yes she is very hot. She is 23 years old.Do the girls have same price or different prices?

Sharpshoot
07-14-20, 15:29
Tried the below girl from my SP in Mira Road in Mumbai.

Looks- 5.

Figure- 8 healthy girl.

Boobs- 8 big boobs.

Pussy- 8 tight.

Service- 7.

Damage- 3 k for 2.

Gamer76
07-14-20, 15:52
Do the girls have same price or different prices?Different prices. The girl on extreme right cost 7000-7500 per night.

The 2nd from right cost - 9000 per night.

The girl from 3rd right is 8000 per night.

The extreme left, in green dress is 11 k to 12 k per night.

If you take for full day, the above prices can be negotiated further.

Gamer76
07-14-20, 15:56
That's a true thing that cost in tier 2 cities is very low. But additionally this is also common in small towns and villages also. In fact one of my colleagues in office, who was from Rajasthan, said that there is a village in Rajasthan, near Gujarat-Rajasthan border area, where the entire village is into it. Most of the household are extremely poor. They give you chance to have a look at girls and then select. And as you know all Rajasthani marwari girls are sexy hot. The cost they ask is 500-1000 Rs depending on girls for full night.Nice information!

Godzil
07-14-20, 16:03
That's a true thing that cost in tier 2 cities is very low. But additionally this is also common in small towns and villages also. In fact one of my colleagues in office, who was from Rajasthan, said that there is a village in Rajasthan, near Gujarat-Rajasthan border area, where the entire village is into it. Most of the household are extremely poor. They give you chance to have a look at girls and then select. And as you know all Rajasthani marwari girls are sexy hot. The cost they ask is 500-1000 Rs depending on girls for full night.Hey, even I have heard about this place, never visited though. Heard from my friends, being near Rajasthan Gujarat border village. Very barren place. Historically this place is associated with this thing. They consider this as their family tradition which is passed on from generations. Also my friends said that the prices are dirt cheap. But the girls you find may not be beauty sometimes, but depending on your luck you can score a nice chick.

KevinDsu
07-14-20, 16:09
Hey, even I have heard about this place, never visited though. Heard from my friends, being near Rajasthan Gujarat border village. Very barren place. Historically this place is associated with this thing. They consider this as their family tradition which is passed on from generations. Also my friends said that the prices are dirt cheap. But the girls you find may not be beauty sometimes, but depending on your luck you can score a nice chick.Yeah you are right, but unfortunately I have forgotten the name of that village, do you remember that?

AllAboutTer
07-14-20, 16:55
Yeah you are right, but unfortunately I have forgotten the name of that village, do you remember that?Are you referring to Vadia in Gujarat.

Macron
07-14-20, 17:10
Tried the below girl from my SP in Mira Road in Mumbai.

Looks- 5.

Figure- 8 healthy girl.

Boobs- 8 big boobs.

Pussy- 8 tight.

Service- 7.

Damage- 3 k for 2.Nice FR, Mira Road SP are cheap and pocket friendly. Kudos!

Macron
07-14-20, 17:11
Different prices. The girl on extreme right cost 7000-7500 per night.

If you take for full day, the above prices can be negotiated further.Full day hours and Full night hours are same? Like what's the total time duration?

Macron
07-14-20, 17:12
The girl looks hot and certainly is VFM. Great find.That's the USP of this vfm thread. We discuss vfm girls and experiences.

Macron
07-14-20, 17:14
Thank you brother, appreciate it.You can also check abbreviations at top center.

Macron
07-14-20, 17:16
Absolutely, photos should always be posted, otherwise how will we know which girl is worth the amount quoted? Also people sometimes, worry about privacy of girls, but if you are in a sex forum, then photos are absolutely necessary. See all other countries forum they post pics everywhere.It's really funny that people flood our inbox looking at photos of girls in our FR, but when we expect the same from them, they won't post citing lame excuse. It has to be reciprocal both ways. Let us also see others pics.

Mrpusa
07-14-20, 20:12
From experience, I can tell you that Mumbai is probably most expensive city to Monger in India. But, if you are willing to travel 2 hours out, by local train, to navi Mumbai, a suburb of Mumbai, the price drop is about 50%. Hence, that which cost you 10 K for short time in Mumbai, might cost only 5 K in Navi Mumbai!

Ben Finegold
07-14-20, 22:09
Dear friends,

So I travelled to Ahmedabad last month and booked an appointment with my old SP. Now from my experience, I have made out that though this particular SP is a bot shrewd and tries to rip off if you arr not careful, he provides the best birds in the tow. The birds are co-operative and friendly. But more importantly, the one whose photos are sent, are the ones whom you will get in the hotel room. Their can vary a bit, but more or less are same.

So I decided to meet this bird whom he claimed to be Russian. Later during the whatsapp chat and fixing the arrangement, got a look at her passport and turns out she is Uzbek. But unlike most birds from erstwhile USSR, this one turned out to be really cooperative. And a kind of GFE. She indulged in everything except anal. Had a great ass. Medium sized nice juicy rack with pink nipples. Kissed great. Believed in returning the pleasure if you pleased her first. The best part was her expertise at giving blowjob and hickeys. She had this way of scratching nails on your thighs and buttocks which would render an instant erection to anyone remotely virile.

Had to pay 10 k for 2 hours but was worth it. Pleased to have now zeroed in on a SP who can be relied upon to deliver a genuine paramour for the evening.

Face - 7.6 on 10.

Height - 5.4 feet tall.

Ass. Round and firm. Maybe she squats.

Thighs. Yummy.

Vagina. Pink and odourless.

Nipples. Firm and pink.

Lips. Delicious.

Boobs. Medium sized, bit saggy but curvy. Nothing to complain though. 7 on 10.

Build. Stout. Proper Uzbek built.

Overall had a fun experience.

Planning to try SamirPriyanaka ASAP. Hope she is fun too.

Ciao. Stay safe.

Macron
07-15-20, 02:55
Dear friends,

So I travelled to Ahmedabad last month and booked an appointment with my old SP. Now from my experience, I have made out that though this particular SP is a bot shrewd and tries to rip off if you arr not careful, he provides the best birds in the tow. The birds are co-operative and friendly. But more importantly, the one whose photos are sent, are the ones whom you will get in the hotel room. Their can vary a bit, but more or less are same.

So I decided to meet this bird whom he claimed to be Russian. Later during the whatsapp chat and fixing the arrangement, got a look at her passport and turns out she is Uzbek. But unlike most birds from erstwhile USSR, this one turned out to be really cooperative. And a kind of GFE. She indulged in everything except anal. Had a great ass. Medium sized nice juicy rack with pink nipples. Kissed great. Believed in returning the pleasure if you pleased her first. The best part was her expertise at giving blowjob and hickeys. She had this way of scratching nails on your thighs and buttocks which would render an instant erection to anyone remotely virile.

Had to pay 10 k for 2 hours but was worth it. Pleased to have now zeroed in on a SP who can be relied upon to deliver a genuine paramour for the evening.

Face - 7.6 on 10.

Height - 5.4 feet tall.

Thighs. Yummy.

Nipples. Firm and pink.

Lips. Delicious.

Ciao. Stay safe.Welcome to this section. 10 k for Uzbek for 2 hours is too much costly. Usually 5 k for 2 is vfm.

Macron
07-15-20, 02:56
From experience, I can tell you that Mumbai is probably most expensive city to Monger in India. But, if you are willing to travel 2 hours out, by local train, to navi Mumbai, a suburb of Mumbai, the price drop is about 50%. Hence, that which cost you 10 K for short time in Mumbai, might cost only 5 K in Navi Mumbai!Even western suburbs like Kandivali, Borivali, virar, Vasai, Dahisar, Mira road, you can get indie and SP girls as low as 4-6 k for 2. And that too beautiful ones.

Macron
07-15-20, 02:58
Hey, even I have heard about this place, never visited though. Heard from my friends, being near Rajasthan Gujarat border village. Very barren place. Historically this place is associated with this thing. They consider this as their family tradition which is passed on from generations. Also my friends said that the prices are dirt cheap. But the girls you find may not be beauty sometimes, but depending on your luck you can score a nice chick.Great info. Keep these kind of discussions active!

Gamer76
07-15-20, 09:34
It's really funny that people flood our inbox looking at photos of girls in our FR, but when we expect the same from them, they won't post citing lame excuse. It has to be reciprocal both ways. Let us also see others pics.I wrote in Bhubaneswar diaries post that I can't share at present. Still contact collector and time passers sent me pm. It seems most of members don't understand English, simply see pic and flood inbox.

Gamer76
07-15-20, 09:36
Full day hours and Full night hours are same? Like what's the total time duration?Full night is from night 8 to morning 7 or 8.

Full day is from 10 in morning till 7 in evening. Really VFM for budget mongers.

Gamer76
07-15-20, 09:38
Even western suburbs like Kandivali, Borivali, virar, Vasai, Dahisar, Mira road, you can get indie and SP girls as low as 4-6 k for 2. And that too beautiful ones.It's not like that, even in proper western like Mahalakshmi, Vile parle, Elphinstone, sometimes you can get budget ones, but extremely rare and after lots of search.

Gamer76
07-15-20, 09:38
Dear friends,

Face - 7.6 on 10.

Height - 5.4 feet tall.

Thighs. Yummy.

Nipples. Firm and pink.

Lips. Delicious.

Ciao. Stay safe.SamirPriyanka is couple from MeWe?

Gamer76
07-15-20, 09:39
You can also check abbreviations at top center.Some of them are self explanatory if you are an active monger.

Gamer76
07-15-20, 09:40
That's the USP of this vfm thread. We discuss vfm girls and experiences.Yes, no BS, only FR and discussions!

Gamer76
07-15-20, 09:43
Hey, even I have heard about this place, never visited though. Heard from my friends, being near Rajasthan Gujarat border village. Very barren place. Historically this place is associated with this thing. They consider this as their family tradition which is passed on from generations. Also my friends said that the prices are dirt cheap. But the girls you find may not be beauty sometimes, but depending on your luck you can score a nice chick.And what's the process to get in touch with them? Any phone numbers or mediators?

Tarantula
07-15-20, 10:45
Thanks forum member brother for giving me details of Tarina from Delhi. Took appointment and fixed deed. Girl is educated and speaks good English. Very nice behaviour, friendly and open. Is a bit short in height as mentioned before. Took her for full day. Rest all same. Won't go into details. Her ass is very bubbly and wide. It was such a nice feeling to feel those divine butt cheeks and rub those with my bare dick from behind. Really made my day.

Damage- successfully negotiated to 8 k for ST.

Sam0801
07-15-20, 12:15
This is old review.

Got SP Sahil number. He has a MP like den near Kohat enclave metro station. On member's recommendation choose Sonia. She has sexy eyes.

Its a pretty straight forward thing. No GFE. She is open to everything except anal.

BBBJ: 7/10.

Kissing: 6/10.

Boobs: 6/10.

Kitty: 6/10.

Fucked her in missionary, WOT and doggie.

CIM: 7/10 (only thing I liked).

Overall: 6/10.

I don't think I will repeat.

KevinDsu
07-15-20, 15:58
Are you referring to Vadia in Gujarat.I have forgotten the name of that place, I don't remember.

Macron
07-15-20, 17:50
So as I had mentioned that I would try Zeenat so got the chance to taste her.

The reason being is that when I was in Lucknow few months back, I had tasted a young lactating housewife, for which I had written a FR also. But Zeenat is more beautiful and hot looking than Lucknow housewife.

So, coming straight to topic, messaged her and asked her for the meet. She agreed. I had specifically asked her to wear a burqa and come, so to get the feel of fucking Muslim chick. Picked her up from a place near Bandra.

She arrived as expected in a burqa. I always go crazy when I see burqa clad Muslim girls. She was having mesmerising eyes and those eyes were so beautiful and sexy.

I soon took her inside the place and we began initial conversation. By the way she brought her child also as it was small baby of 5 months old or so and she told that she will first feed the baby so that it sleeps and then we can enjoy. I said ok.

Now when she removed her burqa, I got stunned. Really fair, as all Muslim chicks are usually, with a perfect figure. I was stunned. She asked me what are you starting at? I asked her how do you maintain such a nice figure after your delivery? I mean the stomach was flat and she didn't show any extra flabs either. She said, she gets compliments from everyone, so it's natural and she is fit and it's also hereditary. She also said, majority girls in her community eat healthy and go on nice diet to maintain good figure and beauty.

So after talks she went to another room to feed the baby. I was in another room, and I was preparing myself how to start the deed. I was a bit nervous and excited also. Firstly I was thinking in a few moments her boobs with milk will be in my mouth. About sex, I already sprayed a delay spray to prepare myself and took 0. 25 MG of Viagra before the act I. E around 20 minutes or so before.

Now after feeding her child and resting, she came to my room. I was ready. She was in a nice suit and her curves were visible. She asked if I was ready. I said yes. She came to me and I held her hands, she complimented me that you are very good looking. I said thanks. As I had a boner inside, she saw it and said let's begin.

She removed her suit and lay down in bra and panty. Wow I saw her milky white body, without any blemish, and marks, or any stretch marks, really appreciate her beauty. I was going crazy. She slowly pulled me towards her and we got engaged in a lip lock. Wow she was really wild and her kissing was perfect. I was going deep inside her mouth and she was also going deep sucking my tongue. I was literally chewing her lips. Never ate a Muslim housewife lips so nicely. We remained engaged in lip lock for about 25 minutes, it was so long.

Then came the moment I was waiting for. Asked her to remove her bra, and out popped two perfect, 36 size, white boobs with erect pink nipples.

And on top of that, she was already leaking and her nipples were wet. I thought she was also horny because of my long lip lock. Without wasting any time, started suckling on those nipples and wow, the flow was unbelievable. Within, 10 seconds, my mouth got filled with sweet warm milk. I guess, feeding her baby, she was flowing enormously. I was in complete heaven. My fantasy of sucking milk from a Muslim housewife girl was fulfilled. Sucked her left boob for around 40 minutes and the flow was good. When it became little less, I switched to right boob and again the flow increased. All the while I was looking at her facial expressions, it seemed she was also in heaven. After another 45 minutes of milk sucking. I decide to proceed further in act.

Removed her panty and saw a shaven, but really wet pussy. The heat inside, was evident. I started sucking her for around 8 minutes or so when she said she can't take it anymore. I said, give me BBJ for sometime, she got up and sucked me well for, around 10 minutes, her bbj was good.

As I had already taken Viagra and spray, the effect started with her sucking. Couldn't wait any longer and started pumping her to my heart's content. Took her nipples in my mouth and banged her in missionary position.

Next asked her to come on top and took both her milky boobs one by one in my mouth and banged her nicely. Totally enjoyed and ejaculated.

Next again, repeated the milk sucking act after taking some rest. Next round was also similar and I did good in doggy. Man her ass is very nice and big. And with slim waist, it looks all the more erotic. Completed 2 rounds with satisfaction.

After the act, cleaned up, paid her amount. By that time her baby also woke up and we began ready to leave. Left her near place in Bandra and came my way.

Man what a satisfactory experience.

Total damage I paid 4 k for 2 rounds. She is available for night also. I will repeat one day for night also.

Last but not the least, thanks brother for sharing her number with me. I owe you one from my side.

Thanks.

GoldInLion
07-15-20, 18:44
That's a true thing that cost in tier 2 cities is very low. But additionally this is also common in small towns and villages also. In fact one of my colleagues in office, who was from Rajasthan, said that there is a village in Rajasthan, near Gujarat-Rajasthan border area, where the entire village is into it. Most of the household are extremely poor. They give you chance to have a look at girls and then select. And as you know all Rajasthani marwari girls are sexy hot. The cost they ask is 500-1000 Rs depending on girls for full night.How adventures it must be please bro try to get more info in that village for much more benefits for Poor's like us.

Ben Finegold
07-15-20, 20:18

The reason being is that when I was in Lucknow few months back, I had tasted a young lactating housewife, for which I had written a FR also. But Zeenat is more beautiful and hot looking than Lucknow housewife.

So, coming straight to topic, messaged her and asked her for the meet. She agreed. I had specifically asked her to wear a burqa and come, so to get the feel of fucking Muslim chick. Picked her up from a place near Bandra.

She arrived as expected in a burqa. I always go crazy when I see burqa clad Muslim girls. She was having mesmerising eyes and those eyes were so beautiful and sexy.

I soon took her inside the place and we began initial conversation. By the way she brought her child also as it was small baby of 5 months old or so and she told that she will first feed the baby so that it sleeps and then we can enjoy. I said ok.

Now when she removed her burqa, I got stunned. Really fair, as all Muslim chicks are usually, with a perfect figure. I was stunned. She asked me what are you starting at? I asked her how do you maintain such a nice figure after your delivery? I mean the stomach was flat and she didn't show any extra flabs either. She said, she gets compliments from everyone, so it's natural and she is fit and it's also hereditary. She also said, majority girls in her community eat healthy and go on nice diet to maintain good figure and beauty.

So after talks she went to another room to feed the baby. I was in another room, and I was preparing myself how to start the deed. I was a bit nervous and excited also. Firstly I was thinking in a few moments her boobs with milk will be in my mouth. About sex, I already sprayed a delay spray to prepare myself and took 0. 25 MG of Viagra before the act I. E around 20 minutes or so before.

Now after feeding her child and resting, she came to my room. I was ready. She was in a nice suit and her curves were visible. She asked if I was ready. I said yes. She came to me and I held her hands, she complimented me that you are very good looking. I said thanks. As I had a boner inside, she saw it and said let's begin..Wonderful report brother. Really, one of the best and engaging report on this forum. Cheers to your success!

Ben Finegold
07-15-20, 20:19
Welcome to this section. 10 k for Uzbek for 2 hours is too much costly. Usually 5 k for 2 is vfm.Thanks for educating me. I will bargain harder next time around.

Ben Finegold
07-15-20, 20:20
SamirPriyanka is couple from MeWe?I ma not sure about the one in MEWe. Maybe we can exchange photos and confirm the same.

Vicky98
07-16-20, 03:39

Now after feeding her child and resting, she came to my room. I was ready. She was in a nice suit and her curves were visible. She asked if I was ready. I said yes. She came to me and I held her hands, she complimented me that you are very good looking. I said thanks. As I had a boner inside, she saw it and said let's begin.

She removed her suit and lay down in bra and panty. Wow I saw her milky white body, without any blemish, and marks, or any stretch marks, really appreciate her beauty. I was going crazy. She slowly pulled me towards her and we got engaged in a lip lock. Wow she was really wild and her kissing was perfect. I was going deep inside her mouth and she was also going deep sucking my tongue. I was literally chewing her lips. Never ate a Muslim housewife lips so nicely. We remained engaged in lip lock for about 25 minutes, it was so long.

Then came the moment I was waiting for. Asked her to remove her bra, and out popped two perfect, 36 size, white boobs with erect pink nipples.

And on top of that, she was already leaking and her nipples were wet. I thought she was also horny because of my long lip lock. Without wasting any time, started suckling on those nipples and wow, the flow was unbelievable. Within, 10 seconds, my mouth got filled with sweet warm milk. I guess, feeding her baby, she was flowing enormously. I was in complete heaven. My fantasy of sucking milk from a Muslim housewife girl was fulfilled. Sucked her left boob for around 40 minutes and the flow was good. When it became little less, I switched to right boob and again the flow increased. All the while I was looking at her facial expressions, it seemed she was also in heaven. After another 45 minutes of milk sucking. I decide to proceed further in act.

Removed her panty and saw a shaven, but really wet pussy. The heat inside, was evident. I started sucking her for around 8 minutes or so when she said she can't take it anymore. I said, give me BBJ for sometime, she got up and sucked me well for, around 10 minutes, her bbj was good.

As I had already taken Viagra and spray, the effect started with her sucking. Couldn't wait any longer and started pumping her to my heart's content. Took her nipples in my mouth and banged her in missionary position.

Next asked her to come on top and took both her milky boobs one by one in my mouth and banged her nicely. Totally enjoyed and ejaculated.

Next again, repeated the milk sucking act after taking some rest. Next round was also similar and I did good in doggy. Man her ass is very nice and big. And with slim waist, it looks all the more erotic. Completed 2 rounds with satisfaction.

After the act, cleaned up, paid her amount. By that time her baby also woke up and we began ready to leave. Left her near place in Bandra and came my way.

Total damage I paid 4 k for 2 rounds. She is available for night also. I will repeat one day for night also.

Last but not the least, thanks brother for sharing her number with me. I owe you one from my side.

Thanks.Dick raising FR bro. I can imagine how much you liked drinking her milk. She has told me about her friends from Bandra, who are looking for arrangement. Will try to get in touch with them soon.

Vicky98
07-16-20, 03:40
Thanks forum member brother for giving me details of Tarina from Delhi. Took appointment and fixed deed. Girl is educated and speaks good English. Very nice behaviour, friendly and open. Is a bit short in height as mentioned before. Took her for full day. Rest all same. Won't go into details. Her ass is very bubbly and wide. It was such a nice feeling to feel those divine butt cheeks and rub those with my bare dick from behind. Really made my day.

Damage- successfully negotiated to 8 k for ST.How many shots?

Vicky98
07-16-20, 03:42
It's not like that, even in proper western like Mahalakshmi, Vile parle, Elphinstone, sometimes you can get budget ones, but extremely rare and after lots of search.Bro I scored Zeenat from Bandra, and you must be aware that Bandra is hub of sexy Muslim girls.

Vicky98
07-16-20, 03:44
Different prices. The girl on extreme right cost 7000-7500 per night.

If you take for full day, the above prices can be negotiated further.Bro, that's really cheap and vfm. Will make a trip there someday and you help I hope!

Vicky98
07-16-20, 03:46
It's really funny that people flood our inbox looking at photos of girls in our FR, but when we expect the same from them, they won't post citing lame excuse. It has to be reciprocal both ways. Let us also see others pics.Their excuse being privacy of girls!

Gussy
07-16-20, 06:09

Damage- successfully negotiated to 8 k for ST.Hello Tarantula bro,

I had come in contact with Tarina on SA earlier this year. She went by name Mansoori there. Couldn't meet because of the lock down. She was very insistent on meeting only in Aerocity that time. Where did you meet her for the deed. How many shots?

Godzil
07-16-20, 07:06
And what's the process to get in touch with them? Any phone numbers or mediators?No phone number or WhatsApp, no reference. You need to visit that village. The village is typically Rajasthani. There are small huts. They are poor people. You go and inside talk with elder of the lady, basically the madam who manages things there. She will show you girls. You chose and set the rates. Then after choosing, you move to another room inside while the madam goes and guards the entrance. Sometimes you can get lucky with extremely beautiful girls, we all know how hot marwari girls are. Only thing is they are in poor clothes and without make up like lipstick and all. But raw natural beauties. You can fuck them to your heart content.

Tiger2411
07-16-20, 07:06
WOW! What an FR, reads like an erotic story!

Did you book a lodge / hotel near Bandra? Would love to fulfill my fantasy of bonking a babe in Burkha, can you PM her digits?

I soon took her inside the place and we began initial conversation. By the way she brought her child also as it was small baby of 5 months old or so and she told that she will first feed the baby so that it sleeps and then we can enjoy. I said OK.

Now when she removed her burqa, I got stunned. Really fair, as all Muslim chicks are usually, with a perfect figure. I was stunned. She asked me what are you starting at? I asked her how do you maintain such a nice figure after your delivery? I mean the stomach was flat and she didn't show any extra flabs either. She said, she gets compliments from everyone, so it's natural and she is fit and it's also hereditary. She also said, majority girls in her community eat healthy and go on nice diet to maintain good figure and beauty..

Godzil
07-16-20, 07:08

So after talks she went to another room to feed the baby. I was in another room, and I was preparing myself how to start the deed. I was a bit nervous and excited also. Firstly I was thinking in a few moments her boobs with milk will be in my mouth. About sex, I already sprayed a delay spray to prepare myself and took 0. 25 MG of Viagra before the act I. E around 20 minutes or so before..Bro just reading this FR I got horny.

ViratM786
07-16-20, 09:26

Thanks.Bro, would you mind to share her contact? I already PM you. Thanks a ton in advance for exploring such a gem.

Macron
07-16-20, 10:59
Dick raising FR bro. I can imagine how much you liked drinking her milk. She has told me about her friends from Bandra, who are looking for arrangement. Will try to get in touch with them soon.Thanks for the support bro. And also for the update about her friends. Are they also housewives?

Macron
07-16-20, 11:14
Bro I scored Zeenat from Bandra, and you must be aware that Bandra is hub of sexy Muslim girls.Yes, Zeenat said that. Of course Bandra has the largest Muslim community area. Do you have anything near Byculla?

SurdyBoy13
07-16-20, 13:53
Bro,

This girl is called Laila. Yes she is an Uzbek. I have had her in Ludhiana twice before lockdown. She is very pretty and does great service including A level. Her BBBJ is one of the best I have had. Though rates you quote are on the high side. I paid 3.5 K to the SP here and 1. 5 K extra to the girl for an extra shot and that too A level.

Dear friends,

So I decided to meet this bird whom he claimed to be Russian. Later during the whatsapp chat and fixing the arrangement, got a look at her passport and turns out she is Uzbek. But unlike most birds from erstwhile USSR, this one turned out to be really cooperative. And a kind of GFE. She indulged in everything except anal. Had a great ass. Medium sized nice juicy rack with pink nipples. Kissed great. Believed in returning the pleasure if you pleased her first. The best part was her expertise at giving blowjob and hickeys. She had this way of scratching nails on your thighs and buttocks which would render an instant erection to anyone remotely virile..

Gamer76
07-16-20, 15:14
No phone number or WhatsApp, no reference. You need to visit that village. The village is typically Rajasthani. There are small huts. They are poor people. You go and inside talk with elder of the lady, basically the madam who manages things there. She will show you girls. You chose and set the rates. Then after choosing, you move to another room inside while the madam goes and guards the entrance. Sometimes you can get lucky with extremely beautiful girls, we all know how hot marwari girls are. Only thing is they are in poor clothes and without make up like lipstick and all. But raw natural beauties. You can fuck them to your heart content.So basically it is a set up like a RLD, but you mean at cheap prices?

Gamer76
07-16-20, 15:15
Bro, that's really cheap and vfm. Will make a trip there someday and you help I hope!I will open a separate thread for that.

Gamer76
07-16-20, 15:16
I ma not sure about the one in MEWe. Maybe we can exchange photos and confirm the same.I don't have their photos.

Gamer76
07-16-20, 15:17
Dick raising FR bro. I can imagine how much you liked drinking her milk. She has told me about her friends from Bandra, who are looking for arrangement. Will try to get in touch with them soon.Keep them coming, dig out more gems.

Gamer76
07-16-20, 15:18
This is old review.

Got SP Sahil number. He has a MP like den near Kohat enclave metro station. On member's recommendation choose Sonia. She has sexy eyes.

Its a pretty straight forward thing. No GFE. She is open to everything except anal.

BBBJ: 7/10.

Kissing: 6/10.

Boobs: 6/10.

Kitty: 6/10.

Fucked her in missionary, WOT and doggie.

CIM: 7/10 (only thing I liked).

Overall: 6/10.

I don't think I will repeat.Mention damages?

Sam0801
07-16-20, 15:30
Mention damages?2500 for 1 shot.

KevinDsu
07-17-20, 01:40
Was in Kolkata few months back. Met a girl in my place.

Looks- 6.

Body- 8 chubby type.

Age- 28.

Figure- 34- 30-36.

Pussy- 8 tight adequately.

Ass- 8.

Service- 7 DFK, CBJ, no anal or CIM.

Attitude- 8 tried to please.

WIR- yes.

Damage- 3 k for 2 shots, 3 hours.

Vicky98
07-17-20, 09:53
Thanks for the support bro. And also for the update about her friends. Are they also housewives?Mostly yes because hw only need money for their children and taking care of house. But I will ask her to find some young college girls also. She was telling me about girls from a college, forgot name but maybe some Rizvi College. In any case I told her to look below 30 years age.

Vicky98
07-17-20, 09:54
Yes, Zeenat said that. Of course Bandra has the largest Muslim community area. Do you have anything near Byculla?Yes I have contacts near Byculla, Muslim girls, will post soon.

Vicky98
07-17-20, 09:57
Today I received a request from a fellow member about exchange contact of Sonia. He gave me below attached lady number in exchange. I told him to get lost LOL!! How can you expect young girls in exchange of old granny.

Godzil
07-17-20, 10:48
So basically it is a set up like a RLD, but you mean at cheap prices?Not an RLD, but much bigger than that, I am talking about an entire village. RLD is part of any city or town or village.

Tarantula
07-17-20, 10:50
How many shots?Took 3 shots.

HelpMeHelp1
07-17-20, 12:05
Hey been active in the Delhi forum, but new to the VFM server, will be really thankful if someone can share some NI options which are VFM. I used to monger only in spas earlier and most of the spas are closed now, so for now might not be able to share good vfm contacts, but will do if and when I have, I do know a uzbek den in south Delhi, but that is kinda expensive and not really VFM, but if someone wants I can share contact details of that.

Gamer76
07-17-20, 13:46
Today I received a request from a fellow member about exchange contact of Sonia. He gave me below attached lady number in exchange. I told him to get lost LOL!! How can you expect young girls in exchange of old granny.She looks like Leena, very old bro, she may be 45+ years old imo. LOL.

Gamer76
07-17-20, 13:47
2500 for 1 shot.Good brother.

Gamer76
07-17-20, 13:48
Bro I scored Zeenat from Bandra, and you must be aware that Bandra is hub of sexy Muslim girls.Yes bro, unearth gems like Zeenat and Soniya.

Sharpshoot
07-17-20, 15:57
Tried the below attached bird from my SP.

She is housewife, MILF kind but age is less, around 29.

Looks-7.

Body- 8 nice.

Pussy- 9.

Boobs- 10.

Service- 8.

Damage- 3000 for 2 pops.

Gamer76
07-17-20, 18:42
Hey been active in the Delhi forum, but new to the VFM server, will be really thankful if someone can share some NI options which are VFM. I used to monger only in spas earlier and most of the spas are closed now, so for now might not be able to share good vfm contacts, but will do if and when I have, I do know a uzbek den in south Delhi, but that is kinda expensive and not really VFM, but if someone wants I can share contact details of that.You need to put some experiences. This is mainly experience sharing section. For building trust and faith, there is not shortcut.

Gamer76
07-17-20, 18:43
Tried the below attached bird from my SP.

She is housewife, MILF kind but age is less, around 29.

Looks-7.

Body- 8 nice.

Pussy- 9.

Boobs- 10.

Service- 8.

Damage- 3000 for 2 pops.Lady is very fair complexion and good looking. You scored nicely at 3 k. Keep it up!

Gamer76
07-17-20, 18:43
Was in Kolkata few months back. Met a girl in my place.

Looks- 6.

Body- 8 chubby type.

Age- 28.

Figure- 34- 30-36.

Pussy- 8 tight adequately.

Ass- 8.

Service- 7 DFK, CBJ, no anal or CIM.

Attitude- 8 tried to please.

WIR- yes.

Damage- 3 k for 2 shots, 3 hours.Kolkata girls are very horny and fleshy. Keep it up!

GoldInLion
07-17-20, 20:33
No phone number or WhatsApp, no reference. You need to visit that village. The village is typically Rajasthani. There are small huts. They are poor people. You go and inside talk with elder of the lady, basically the madam who manages things there. She will show you girls. You chose and set the rates. Then after choosing, you move to another room inside while the madam goes and guards the entrance. Sometimes you can get lucky with extremely beautiful girls, we all know how hot marwari girls are. Only thing is they are in poor clothes and without make up like lipstick and all. But raw natural beauties. You can fuck them to your heart content.Please explain your FR clearly bro very much interested to visit this place, read articles on them feel scary are they really scary or safe for commoners to monger. What about damages?

LoveGuy01
07-18-20, 04:23
An indi l tried in Kolkata. Not easy on the eyes and little on the bulkier side but she was up got anything except Anal. CIM, rimming and deep throat was her USP. We had her in a hotel and we were two guys. She came around 8 in the evening and left around 9 in the morning after having breakfast. No restriction on number of shots till she is mood. I went twice and my buddy went thrice. Total damage for her 10 k night for two guys.

Godzil
07-18-20, 05:21
Please explain your FR clearly bro very much interested to visit this place, read articles on them feel scary are they really scary or safe for commoners to monger. What about damages?I haven't gone there personally. Damages mentioned earlier. Read forum.

Godzil
07-18-20, 05:26
I made a quick visit to Mumbai and with some free time, pinged Sonia and decided to meet her. As expected Vicky98 has already written about her. Won't post more. But the girl is so beautiful and sexy at such a vfm price. In fact she deserves to be in this thread rather than the main city forum because of her vfm value. Damage- 9k for 3 shots. Spent 6 hours with her.

Godzil
07-18-20, 05:31
Hey been active in the Delhi forum, but new to the VFM server, will be really thankful if someone can share some NI options which are VFM. I used to monger only in spas earlier and most of the spas are closed now, so for now might not be able to share good vfm contacts, but will do if and when I have, I do know a uzbek den in south Delhi, but that is kinda expensive and not really VFM, but if someone wants I can share contact details of that.Do you like milfs? If yes then pm me. I know a vfm MILF, sexy Punjabi kind of. Pocket friendly.

Macron
07-18-20, 09:41
Mostly yes because hw only need money for their children and taking care of house. But I will ask her to find some young college girls also. She was telling me about girls from a college, forgot name but maybe some Rizvi College. In any case I told her to look below 30 years age.Tell her to look for lactating HW also. Deep fetish I have.

Godzil
07-18-20, 13:37
I made a quick visit to Mumbai and with some free time, pinged Sonia and decided to meet her. As expected Vicky98 has already written about her. Won't post more. But the girl is so beautiful and sexy at such a vfm price. In fact she deserves to be in this thread rather than the main city forum because of her vfm value. Damage- 9k for 3 shots. Spent 6 hours with her.Dear all, as Sonia contact is not mine, so I won't be able to share her number with anyone. Kindly don't message for her digits.

KevinDsu
07-18-20, 14:17
Second meet with another girl.

Seems like college going kind of girl.

Nice jovial, cheerful and beautiful.

Age- 24.

Height- 5.4.

Body- 34-30-34.

Boobs- soft and suckbale.

Service- 9, even did CIM with me, after persuading her.

Ass- round and nice.

Pussy- 9 tight as usual for girl.

Damage- 4 k for 2.

Radar99
07-18-20, 17:05

Cheers!!Was it a gang bang?

Sharpshoot
07-19-20, 02:16
Tried the below attached bird from my regular SP in Mira Road in Mumbai.

She is college dropout girl and nice.

Age-24.

Looks-7.

Body- 8 nice.

Pussy- 7.

Boobs- 7.

Service- 8.

Attitude- 9.

Damage- 4000 for 2 pops.

LoveGuy01
07-19-20, 03:36
Second meet with another girl.

Seems like college going kind of girl.

Nice jovial, cheerful and beautiful.

Age- 24.

Height- 5.4.

Body- 34-30-34.

Boobs- soft and suckbale.

Service- 9, even did CIM with me, after persuading her.

Ass- round and nice.

Pussy- 9 tight as usual for girl.

Damage- 4 k for 2.The girl looks cute, was she an indi or through So? Are you open for exchange?