PDA

View Full Version : Condom question

PtRumble
07-14-20, 04:37
So I knew that condoms in Japan are sized a bit smaller but I'm having some trouble finding a proper fitting condom. I've found using regular Okamotos literally feel like it's squeezing the blood out. The L size fits better but still a tad too tight. Length-wise isn't the problem (I'm pretty average), it's the width. Anyone have any suggestions? I had a few regular Trojans I had from the States that ran out already. If I'm going out and needing to use my own, I'the rather not have to deal with covers that are too tight.

Gmspl
12-15-20, 09:38
I guess that's because they are made of non-latex material and don't stretch. Get something made of latex, for example United Colors of Benetton, and they will fit.

Drbombay
12-15-20, 18:11
So I knew that condoms in Japan are sized a bit smaller but I'm having some trouble finding a proper fitting condom. I've found using regular Okamotos literally feel like it's squeezing the blood out. The L size fits better but still a tad too tight. Length-wise isn't the problem (I'm pretty average), it's the width. Anyone have any suggestions? I had a few regular Trojans I had from the States that ran out already. If I'm going out and needing to use my own, I'the rather not have to deal with covers that are too tight.Amazon is your friend in that situation if you are here long enough.