PDA

View Full Version : Cozumel

Pages : 1 [2]

SpecialOne8
10-06-13, 14:58
This sounds like the place I hit 2. 5 years ago. Same 2-story white building, same narrow staircase, and similar talent to what I saw at that time. The girl I paired off with was an absolute bronze goddess who went by the name of Azul. By the time we had gotten things arranged ($45+15 for the room) all the rooms were taken. By the time one opened up, I told her the time I had left to play was too short to spend with her because I had to make it back to my ship but that I would be back at the end of the year to see her. She gave me her digits, but I am only NOW headed back to Cozo. Hopefully she will answer the call, but we all know the likelihood of a pro having a number that long, don't we friends?

After discovering this web site I decided to try my luck I was already booked on a cruise to Cozumel And as luck would have it we docked at Pourta Maya pier After a Jeep safari through Cozumel and tour of tequila factories, My friend and me decided to try and see if we could find the places mentioned in the previous posts. We were successful Just across from the cruise ship port is a three story white cement and stone building adorned with a sign that says "Gentleman's Club" We walked over and went up the narrow staircase to a small room with five tables and chairs our asses no sooner hit the chair when we were descended upon by two attractive females. Both ladies spoke English well and made it no secret what they are doing The lady who was by me asked If I wanted a water or soda or to just have sex. The negotiation process was quick and smooth She said That it was happy hour and she was mine to do what I wanted for $120 plus $20 to rent a room upstairs. I looked over and noticed my friend already being led away by the 30 something brunette, I on the other hand was not told to ever pay retail prices so I had to haggle her down to $80 and $20 as long as I can take pictures. She gladly agreed and and led me upstairs walking in front of me she flashed me her ass every step up to the third floor. We entered a small room with a double bed two towels hanging on hooks and a standing shower she flipped a switch to turn on the A / C however it never really cooled off. An older lady knocked and entered she told me I had to by a condom for $5 even though I had my own so I did. After the old lady left the prostitute asked if we should shower, I declined because it was getting late and I had to be on the cruise ship before it left. She stripped and I took pictures She asked that I not take any of her face, Her first request was if I wanted to do anal, I declined she preformed CBJ, Mish, DS and reverse cowgirl. I busted and went back downstairs and saw my friend waiting we then left and walked about 75 yards and was met in the streets by a person who told us to go upstairs for beautiful ladies...

Stldav1
10-13-13, 03:47
Visited La Pacha 3 times last week. You can get a private nude dance for 200 pesos, firm. Its the bar price. For $15 its a deal. Lot of nice girls there and its no smoking. We had two girls. Azul and Kris. Azul is a goddess. She is the firmest women I have ever touched. She is a runner! My friend paid more for an hour but I am tighter than then him. Take pesos. It will cost $20 for the room and you pay to the guy directly. Then you pay the lady. The experience was awesome with both Azul and Chris, very personable. My goal next time is to take a lot of $200 pesos and have a lot of 2-3 song private dances and then choose who is to get laid. They have two rooms past the main bar area and one upstairs. The upstairs room does not have a shower. La Pacha is where all the locals guys go and lots of divemasters. I felt very safe when I went by myself or with my friend. You will order drinks and the tab was never wrong. Your drink is lower than the girls as she is making money off each drink as you don't have to have sex with them if you don't want too. I never felt that there were pushy in fact I had to push for it and was not disaapointed.

My friend paid $130 when I paid $100 the first night. The second night I paid about $80 but in pesos so pesos are the way to go!

The drink prices are listed on the walls so there isn't any surprises.

Great place. Next trip will go to Club Barco near the pier. Its the white building with steep stairs.

La Pancha doesn't start till after 9pm and we stayed about 3 hours. Salsa club caters to cruisers.

StlDav
10-13-13, 20:48
This sounds like the place I hit 2. 5 years ago. Same 2-story white building, same narrow staircase, and similar talent to what I saw at that time. The girl I paired off with was an absolute bronze goddess who went by the name of Azul. By the time we had gotten things arranged ($45+15 for the room) all the rooms were taken. By the time one opened up, I told her the time I had left to play was too short to spend with her because I had to make it back to my ship but that I would be back at the end of the year to see her. She gave me her digits, but I am only NOW headed back to Cozo. Hopefully she will answer the call, but we all know the likelihood of a pro having a number that long, don't we friends?Azul was an incredible woman. She is definitely the high point of the Cozumel trip. We will visit with her soon and enjoy her company again!

StlDav
10-13-13, 20:53
I have been to Salsa and Barco off the cruise ships but have not seen La Pacha. Could you give me directions or a location as I will be there in Sept and always love finding new adventures. Thanks and will give an in depth report when back home. Thanks all to that report on Cozumel, it has been easy finding because of these forums.La Pacha is just down the street from Salsa. You will go away from Salsa as if you were going away from the Pier and maybe 1/2 mile you will take a left. Once on that road its maybe 100 yards on the right side. It's well lit and easy parking. I am presuming you are driving. If taxi then from Salsa then its $2-3. Text me [Telephone Number deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

StlDav
10-13-13, 21:06
I will be back in because in November and am looking for a place I can bring a girl to without getting any crap from the management. I prefer to stay as close to downtown San Miguel as possible.

Thanks!Hotel Barracuda for sure. Close to El Centro yet 1/2 mile away so its quieter. During the day when the cruise ships are in town the bar area gets the crew members enjoying their hours off. Barracuda goes for $60-80 a night. Nothing lavish but decent!

Onesys01
10-20-13, 22:54
I am not sure where to upload pics.

WoodPacker500
11-18-13, 19:01
Everyone we dealt with asked for the price in USA Dollars. And later in the afternoon they seem to negociate and are receptive to giving discounts.The girls all quote prices in USD. I suspect because that's what the cruise ship mongers carry and because American's will know what they're spending. Its been my experience over several years that I always do better when I negotiate in pesos. When a girl says $100 US, she'll almost always take 1000 pesos and you just saved over 20. It is almost as if you're not negotiating if you offer 10 times the USD figure in pesos. Even after a few beers I can multiply by 10. If I tried multiplying by 13 (the approximate conversion rate) I'd go nuts. So, as a general rule, I'll rarely offer more than 800 pesos on my first bid unless the girl is really hot or I'm thinking with the little head. I'd guess about 25% of the time they take it. That makes for $62 pussy. Half of what a lot of them ask for in USD.

It may also be that the working girls know they can squeeze the cruise ship mongers a bit more. They don't have a lot of time to play and they usually want to sneak in and out quickly. If you're paying in pesos, and speak a little espanol, then I suspect they know you've been around the block and know what the going rates are.

For you cruise ship guys, the well known places are Salsa, El Barco, La Pacho, and the Hotel California but if you're shopping around the square with your SO and the urge hits, you might go to the NE corner of the main Plaza, and turn East (away from the water). You'll walk by San Miguel Catholic Church (and you'll know your on the right street). Keep going a few more blocks to Flamboye's bar. It will be on your right. Odds are good you'll be the only gringo in there but that isn't a problem. Check out the waitresses. Some wear tight jeans and they're NOT working. Some wear very short red shorts and they ARE working. Go slow. Buy a beer and wait. If the manager stops to say hi, tell him what you want. If he doesn't stop you'll need to deal with the waitress on your own. You'll need some Spanish. But not much. The prices started at $200 USD (crazy high) and eventually came down to $120 USD. Its too much to pay but the little head after a couple of beers took over. I think the room was another $40 making it the most expensive pussy I've ever had in Mexico. I mention this place because it seems unknown and it's damn convenient. Also if your wife saw you in there, its just a bar for all intents and purposes.

LukeSkywalker
11-19-13, 03:09
$200 per pop at Flamboye Bar now? Damn that's way too high. Wonder where the local guys go for their sexy kicks.

There should be a few casas in the town center. Any local bros know what names, where, what kinds of talents and how much?

I docked for half a day on Holland America cruise ship, walked out of the terminal, rented a very old Volkswagen, probably older than Adolf Hitler himself. Had a great times driving all over the island, hitting the isolated beaches on the East side, beach bars, street food. Cozumel is a fairly big island and has gone upscale with chic stores and small restaurants around the main plaza.

10 years ago we used to walk the beach front street from the main plaza South to the cruise terminal. It used to be empty and pitch black at night, just you and the big, black roaring ocean. Now hotels, resorts, timeshare condos, bars, pussy bars etc. Have been built up solid with no view left of the ocean on that street. Pretty soon there will be strip joints and pussy bars at every corner of town for tourists and cruise passengers.

Damn. I miss the old, quaint, natural Cozumel.

The girls all quote prices in USD. I suspect because that's what the cruise ship mongers carry and because American's will know what they're spending. Its been my experience over several years that I always do better when I negotiate in pesos. When a girl says $100 US, she'll almost always take 1000 pesos and you just saved over 20. It is almost as if you're not negotiating if you offer 10 times the USD figure in pesos. Even after a few beers I can multiply by 10. If I tried multiplying by 13 (the approximate conversion rate) I'd go nuts. So, as a general rule, I'll rarely offer more than 800 pesos on my first bid unless the girl is really hot or I'm thinking with the little head. I'd guess about 25% of the time they take it. That makes for $62 pussy. Half of what a lot of them ask for in USD.

It may also be that the working girls know they can squeeze the cruise ship mongers a bit more. They don't have a lot of time to play and they usually want to sneak in and out quickly. If you're paying in pesos, and speak a little espanol, then I suspect they know you've been around the block and know what the going rates are.

For you cruise ship guys, the well known places are Salsa, El Barco, La Pacho, and the Hotel California but if you're shopping around the square with your SO and the urge hits, you might go to the NE corner of the main Plaza, and turn East (away from the water). You'll walk by San Miguel Catholic Church (and you'll know your on the right street). Keep going a few more blocks to Flamboye's bar. It will be on your right. Odds are good you'll be the only gringo in there but that isn't a problem. Check out the waitresses. Some wear tight jeans and they're NOT working. Some wear very short red shorts and they ARE working. Go slow. Buy a beer and wait. If the manager stops to say hi, tell him what you want. If he doesn't stop you'll need to deal with the waitress on your own. You'll need some Spanish. But not much. The prices started at $200 USD (crazy high) and eventually came down to $120 USD. Its too much to pay but the little head after a couple of beers took over. I think the room was another $40 making it the most expensive pussy I've ever had in Mexico. I mention this place because it seems unknown and it's damn convenient. Also if your wife saw you in there, its just a bar for all intents and purposes.

FlaRoamer
01-06-14, 04:08
Will be arriving in Cozumel on Jan 21 on a cruise ship. Any suggestions of best place to go for some action? I have read the previos posts for the last 2 years. I have mongered in Brazil, Curacao and Mexico before. Like spinner types.

FlaRoamer

Stldav1
01-12-14, 01:04
There are 3 joints right off the pier. Club Salsa (taxi) and is within 3-4 minutes. Nice walk back but not bad. Two buildings directly off the main street as you depart the ship. A white building that you will go upstairs. It has a sign that says Gentlemans club. It looks beat up but is where the cruise ship traffic go. The Embassy club is in the same direction. They will start at $150 plus the rent of the room. You should get it for $100 easily and especially later in the day. They know the cruise ship schedules as much as the shopkeepers do. Very safe and enjoyable, just be respectful and not an ugly american with an attitude.

Will be arriving in Cozumel on Jan 21 on a cruise ship. Any suggestions of best place to go for some action? I have read the previos posts for the last 2 years. I have mongered in Brazil, Curacao and Mexico before. Like spinner types.

FlaRoamer

LukeSkywalker
01-12-14, 08:33
With the high rates $1502 for ST and many weekly visits of cruise chips, Isla Cozumel may become the most lucrative town for putas.

Pricing for sex in Mexico is strange. I found young girls in bars in Puerta Vallarta and Cabos San Lucas insisting on $200 for ST. There are very few takers, yet the bars continues to insist on their high prices, having the girls sitting on their asses all night rather than reducing prices to make at least some money.

Yellow Fever
02-09-14, 19:49
Visited the California club 300 Meters from Puerta Maya Cruise port and met Arianna a beautiful 5'7" raven haired fox. We went around the world for $150 US. Would definitely repeat when back in port.

YF

Viajero11
02-15-14, 21:01
In between work obligations on the mainland, I had a few days to enjoy myself in Cozumel at the end of January. Perfect weather, good swimming and snorkeling, and some fun ladies.

Checked out Embassy, and there was only one girl there. Not bad, but I wanted to check the Gentleman's Club 100 meters down the street. Glad I did. About 6 girls at 4 PM on a weekday afternoon. Two were very much to my taste. After a bit of negotiating, I went with Fatima. Overall exactly my type and one of the hottest working girls I've met in Mexico. Tall, slim, beautiful face with almost no makeup, long black hair, fake but nicely done tits. I wouldn't give her a 10 for performance, but at least an 8. She was fun, sexy, and just fucking beautiful.

Returned two days later to find Adrianna, perhaps the girl mentioned in a previous post. Also very hot, exceeding my expectations for Mexico. We hit it off and she was a great performer. Super hot in bed with great endurance. Went at it for the full hour. Holy fuck, a memorable time. As always in my experience, speaking decent Spanish makes a big difference. After chatting with each girl for a while, they each agreed to $100 for the hour and the room. Of course, it also helps to be the only guy in the room.

I had been in Cozumel a year ago and met some nice girls at Embassy, but none were as hot as these two.

Manny51
02-27-14, 16:57
Hello all!

Probably heading to Cozumel in a few weeks. I have read back about 5-6 years, and have seen references to a Cozumel map of "venues," but I can't actually find it. Does anyone have the link or a copy of it?

Thanks in advance!

Manny51
02-27-14, 19:34
One more question.

Where can I get the best exchange rate for peso's?

I know that in high end places like Europe, your best exchange rate is actually the ATM. But in countries less well to do, like the Phillipines or Jamaica, the rate is actually better on the street in cambios.

I will probably be flying into Cancun and working my way down to PDC, not to stay there, but to transit to Cozumel. I assume that the airport is not a good place. Do the cambios in PDC or Cozumel give advantageous rates? OR should I just go to an ATM.

Thanks in advance!

Aguinnes
02-28-14, 03:31
One more question.

Where can I get the best exchange rate for peso's?

I know that in high end places like Europe, your best exchange rate is actually the ATM. But in countries less well to do, like the Phillipines or Jamaica, the rate is actually better on the street in cambios.

I will probably be flying into Cancun and working my way down to PDC, not to stay there, but to transit to Cozumel. I assume that the airport is not a good place. Do the cambios in PDC or Cozumel give advantageous rates? OR should I just go to an ATM.

Thanks in advance!Just use the ATM. The one in the airport is fine. Pay attention to what the service fee is. I haven't had this problem in Cozumel but in Cancun Hotel zone the fee's can be outrageous (especially outside the bars where they figure drunk tourists won't notice).

Tiny 12
02-28-14, 03:42
Just use the ATM. The one in the airport is fine.Ditto. If memory serves me correctly there's an ATM or two on your left just after you pass customs and before you walk by the auto rental counters, tour companies, etc. Some of the Mexican banks limit you to withdrawing smaller amounts, which means you pay more in service charges because you make more withdrawals. To avoid this, use Banorte. My second choice would be HSBC and third Banamex.

Bbond
02-28-14, 16:05
Ditto. If memory serves me correctly there's an ATM or two on your left just after you pass customs and before you walk by the auto rental counters, tour companies, etc. Some of the Mexican banks limit you to withdrawing smaller amounts, which means you pay more in service charges because you make more withdrawals. To avoid this, use Banorte. My second choice would be HSBC and third Banamex.Depends on your USA bank. Use a Bank Of America ATM card at Santander of Mexico, no ATM fee, you still pay a 1% international transfer fee though. I have BBVA Compass in USA, BBVA Bancomer in Mexico lets me use their ATMs free, the 1% fee is unavoidable. I still get better rates than change houses. Not sure of what other banks have agreements like that.

Stldav1
02-28-14, 16:17
Taking the "ADO" bus from the airport to PDC is really easy. After you go thru customs you will pass thru a large double door and you will veer to the right. It may seem daunting but stay to your left and look for the last booth. It is ADO (Greyhound like). You buy a one way ticket to PDC. The bus boards off to the right once you escape the fray. The ADO is the best transportation in my opinion. Once you leave it take 45 minutes. My friend last year disregarded my instructions and got onto a van ride that took him thru Cancun and eventually to PDC, many hours later due to all the hotel stops. Take the ADO and you will be happy. You will get dropped off right at 5th avenue in Playa and that's when life gets exciting. I love PDC and 5th avenue. It's like a little Mardi GRas. If you contact me privately I can even have a local girl (speaks english) to assist you. Taxis are right next to ADO and overall have a flat rate for all the Hotels. I stay right at 5th avenue so I walk. Its very safe. Just don't wander where you think an alley goes, thats stupid. The ferry is just 1/4 mile from the Ado that takes you to Cozumel. Only buy a one way ticket. There is no benefit buying a Round trip ticket. They are time based so you won't know when your coming back. Again if you want a little english speaking hot lady then message me.

Manny51
02-28-14, 17:05
Thanks for all the responses!

The official exchange rate now is about 13. What would I get at a good cambio now?

TheBloke1
03-11-14, 01:21
Hello all!

Probably heading to Cozumel in a few weeks. I have read back about 5-6 years, and have seen references to a Cozumel map of "venues," but I can't actually find it. Does anyone have the link or a copy of it?So no word on the "map"? I'd like to have the locations all nailed down before I get to Cozumel, have limited time and no time to wander the streets in 100+ degree weather searching. With some of the mapping programs around these days you can do a virtual walk down all the streets, but these places are often somewhat disguised and not always easy to find. Anyone have any specific addresses that may assist before heading over there?

Aguinnes
03-11-14, 22:22
Hello all!

Probably heading to Cozumel in a few weeks. I have read back about 5-6 years, and have seen references to a Cozumel map of "venues," but I can't actually find it. Does anyone have the link or a copy of it?

Thanks in advance!Here is the map. You have to scroll from Cancun to Cozumel. It is at least 2 years old and things have changed (green house cigar bar is definitely closed). Bar and Co is open and a few of the others close by.

Google Monger Map (http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en&ie=UTF8&msa=0&msid=109110358894407475427.000493da318db58143207&ll=21.147833,-86.808386&spn=0.070684,0.132093&z=14).

The Map was created by Strike2

LukeSkywalker
03-11-14, 22:47
Walk out of the cruise terminal. Across the street is a bunch of shops that rent mopeds and cars, a few smaller bars too, and the bus stop. Ask them for the bars with chicas. They will point out to you.

The chicas bars are all on the road North of the cruise terminal. The first one is on the beach side at the first traffic light, half a mile North. Cannot miss. Another one is in an alley on the right hand side, about another half mile North.

So no word on the "map"? I'd like to have the locations all nailed down before I get to Cozumel, have limited time and no time to wander the streets in 100+ degree weather searching. With some of the mapping programs around these days you can do a virtual walk down all the streets, but these places are often somewhat disguised and not always easy to find. Anyone have any specific addresses that may assist before heading over there?

TheBloke1
03-11-14, 23:20
Thanks guys. That's a big help. I've been to Club Salsa and Caribbean Queen before, but it's been a good few years. Let me ask this, do the Cruise ships arrive on the same days each week, or do they just show up randomly? I know the bars revolve around the dockings but I will be there for a straight week and have to find out what the schedule might be for that particular week or which, if any bars are still good with no ships in dock?

Ninja21
04-16-14, 04:21
Long story short. I got off the ship, talked to a cab driver and he took me here as every other bar (with chicas) we passed was dead at 1pm. Wish the driver would've told me that the Carnival crew was hanging out there before I took the girl to the back room. He did say there won't be that many girls at the bar unless there are at least 4-6 ships at port. There were only two on this trip.

SpecialOne8
05-09-14, 12:03
Regarding when the cruise ships show up, there is little-anything random about it. Having said this, I will tell you weather and sea conditions can change everything. Cruise ships have set-schedules which are planned months in advance. A simple look at their itinerary-schedules on any cruiseline webpage will confirm my point. But here's the fly in such an ointment: If there are gale-force winds, rough seas at the terminals or just plain lousy weather all-around, cruise ships will either cancel port-calls all-together, or find a more-hospitable port to drop their passengers. I have sailed several itineraries over the last decade where this was the case. Therefore, on the whole you can always count on seeing day-trippers like myself, but if the weather is poor, your options at the bars during the DAY may also be poor. The good news for you if you are staying in Cozo is the girls charge more during the day because most cruisers are stupid enough to tell the girls when asked they are on a cruise ship. (Don't do this, but if you don't know what else to say, tell them you are a member of the crew.) Crew-members get substantial discounts because they know the lay of the land. (pun intended) Cruisers have a very short window of opportunity to strike while in-port. The girls know this and that is why the cost of P4P is always much more, sometimes triple what the vacationers who stay on the island pay. I learned this thanks to such advice on this very page three years ago by a member of the brotherhood. I tried it on my bronze goddess Azul during that last visit to Cozo and the price I was quoted was. 15 for the room and. 45 for her. The fat bastard at the table next to me paid Azul's co-worker. 45 for the room and 100 for her because he failed to follow these rules. (My report from the spring of '11 on this thread states such) Now keep in mind this was during the day, not at night when there are fewer stiff dicks needing attention. This is why if you are staying on the island, wait until the cruise ships leave port before you venture out to find a chica on Cozo or Costa Maya. For the record, I found Azul at Barco which is on the main shore-road, south of both terminals. The monger-map Barco's location. Enjoy your visit but remember, YMMV. Most-importantly, don't forget post once you get back.

Thanks guys. That's a big help. I've been to Club Salsa and Caribbean Queen before, but it's been a good few years. Let me ask this, do the Cruise ships arrive on the same days each week, or do they just show up randomly? I know the bars revolve around the dockings but I will be there for a straight week and have to find out what the schedule might be for that particular week or which, if any bars are still good with no ships in dock?

SpecialOne8
05-09-14, 12:29
Heading back to see my bronze goddess on the 21st and offering to be a wing-man if anyone needs such. Unfortunately, I can't PM here because I'm only a "regular" member but you can find me on USASG under the same handle where I hold the respectful title of Senior Member.

Hopefully Jackson will cut me some slack here after I manage to post a few more reports of experience abroad, but until then fellow-members will have to PM me on the domestic site instead of here.

Have fun out there guys, but always be careful and stay safe!

SO-8

Vitrea
07-04-14, 10:07
Heading back to see my bronze goddess on the 21st and offering to be a wing-man if anyone needs such. Unfortunately, I can't PM here because I'm only a "regular" member but you can find me on USASG under the same handle where I hold the respectful title of Senior Member.

Hopefully Jackson will cut me some slack here after I manage to post a few more reports of experience abroad, but until then fellow-members will have to PM me on the domestic site instead of here.

Have fun out there guys, but always be careful and stay safe!

SO-8You can pay $20 and get PM previlages. I think all of us can afford that and that goes a long way to help Jackson maintain his servers and provide us this incredible service. Just a thought.

Walk Softly
08-25-14, 08:03
Just google search "Cozumel cruise ship schedule" and you'll be able to see when the cruise lines expect the ships to be there.

I do this before going to Las Antorchas in PV with good result.

Cheers!

WS

Bbond
08-26-14, 11:19
Just google search "Cozumel cruise ship schedule" and you'll be able to see when the cruise lines expect the ships to be there.One link http://www.cozumelinsider.com/CRUISESHIPS.

But be sure to check out http://www.cozumelinsider.com/news.

Winston S
09-27-14, 03:24
Walked by Barco yesterday and it looks like it's no longer there. No Dos Equis sign, and the doors looked permanently shut.

I walked around the corner to scope out Salsa Club, and a woman sitting outside next door called out to me asking me whether I wanted a 'massage'. After some small chit chat, she arranges a room next door at Hotel Azul. MXN 250 for the room, and MXN 500 for her for an hour. Full sex. She says that if I'd gone inside the club, I would have paid double that. And I agree.

She looked older. Maybe in her 30's, big tits, and bit of a gut. But she had a pretty reasonable face.

We started off with a CBJ, then moved onto doggie, where I finished. She gave me an average massage afterwards.

Relaxedinmd
10-22-14, 01:55
Walked by Barco yesterday and it looks like it's no longer there. No Dos Equis sign, and the doors looked permanently shut.

I walked around the corner to scope out Salsa Club, and a woman sitting outside next door called out to me asking me whether I wanted a 'massage'. After some small chit chat, she arranges a room next door at Hotel Azul. MXN 250 for the room, and MXN 500 for her for an hour. Full sex. She says that if I'd gone inside the club, I would have paid double that. And I agree.

She looked older. Maybe in her 30's, big tits, and bit of a gut. But she had a pretty reasonable face.

We started off with a CBJ, then moved onto doggie, where I finished. She gave me an average massage afterwards.Really? That's a shame, I'll be in town next week and always stop in there at least one night!

Anyone know if the re-opened Caribbean Queen is still operating?

Relaxedinmd
11-02-14, 07:31
Happy to report Barco is alive and well. They have done some work on the inside of the place. Mainly looks like a paint job and they got all new neon colored chairs! Actually looks pretty good. I was in there tonight and there were more girls than I've ever seen at one time in the place. May have something to do with time of year (I'm usually here in February / March or August). May have something to do with DIA del Muertos. Either way, it was fantastic. Caught the eye of a tall, thin Colombian. She said her name was "Sweet Caroline". Had her face painted up in celebration of the holiday and wearing black fishnets, black panties and a sexy black bra. We talked for a bit. Her English was excellent. Ended up buying her a beer (still $20 or 200 pesos). At some point she said she was horny, so I offered to take her upstairs and take care of that. She quoted 1500 pesos. Probably should have haggled, but I'm used to them quoting higher so I took it. Somewhat uninspired BBBJ (although a decent amount of time spent on my balls). Then on with the cover and some more CBJ. She finally jumped on reverse cowgirl. Bounced up a down for a bit, then grinded away. I finally flipped her on her side and came at her from behind. Went that way for a while, then on to mish and finally brought her legs up and together until I finished. Got her number and connected on What's App. She's off tomorrow, so unless I decide to go see how the Sunday night crowd looks at Barco, California or La Pacha, she's going to swing by my hotel.

If anyone is in town and looking to go out one night this coming week, I'm here through Friday the 9th and happy to meet up. Just PM me.

George03
01-03-15, 01:17
Greetings,

I am thinking about making a quick trip to Cozumel. Probably don't want to do the all inclusive, but want to find a mid priced hotel, that is chica friendly, just in case.

Thanks in advance!

Manny51
02-24-15, 23:39
Hello all!

I recently got back from a weeklong trip to the Yucatan, and I wanted to post some thoughts.

If you are a scuba diver, this place is heaven! I dove both in the ocean and in the cenotes, which are underground freshwater caves. That was an experience of a lifetime!

Unfortunately, in regards to punting, the area is fairly barren. In Cozumel, I stopped by both La Pacha and Barco, both at about 11 pm. La Pacha is bar setup as one big room, no stripper pole or stage that I remember. It looks like a typical Mexican bar, if that means anything. It was VERY dark. There were about 5 girls there, three seated together near the light, two others way in the corner in the dark. The rated below a 5. None of them were appealing. The bar is reasonable, about 30 pesos for a beer. There was only one other person in the bar. I didn't stay long.

Barco, on the other hand, is a well lit, small bar. You can tell that its been recently renovated, mostly painted in white with new art deco type furniture. There were also about five girls in there. A little more appealing than La Pacha, but not much. I would say they rated a 5. The bar here is more expensive, about 50 pesos / beer. Girls didn't talk prices openly here, but that's posted elsewhere. I didn't stay long here either.

To the other posters who were asking about hotels, I would recommend staying in town. I stayed in the southern hotel zone, near the punting bar area. This was way out of town, further than the tourist books suggest. All the best restaurants and bars are in town, and its too far to walk, about a one hour walk. As the punting bars here suck, I would just stay in town, unless you dive. Most of the southern zone hotels are dive resorts. For in town hotels, I thought that the Vista del Mar hotel was a good choice. I almost stayed here, and after I stopped by to visit it, I regretted not doing so. Its relatively inexpensive, and right in the middle of things.

And BTW, when in Cozumel, definitely visit the best taco joint I visited in all of Yucatan – LOS Diaz. Its right next door to the other, more famous tacqueria, El Pique, but it is definitely superior. Tacos with good, quality cuts of meat. You can see it on the pastor spit – lots of solid filet meat, little fat. I ate there four times.

In Tulum, there is a "Main St. " called Tulum Ave that runs east-west and defines the town. There is a bar / nightclub called "Cabaret" on the eastern edge of town, on Tulum Ave, towards the beach. I stopped by twice. Once at 10 pm, when it was totally empty, and once at 11 pm, when there were about 4-5 people in the bar. Its dim, but lit enough to see girls faces. There is a stripper pole and stage, with girls dancing periodically. There were about 6-8 girls in here. The best girl was a 6, the rest below. I didn't stay long.

I had visited Playa del Carmen in the past. Not much reasonably priced action in that town, so I didn't bother. I didn't visit Cancun.

The thing you have to remember about the Yucatan is that, although it is Mexico, the majority of the people here are Mayan in ethnic background, not the "Spanish" Mexican seen in the rest of Mexico. Mayans people as a whole are quite friendly, with a fantastic history and cuisine. But the girls are generally shorter, darker skinned, and get heavier at a younger age. That being said, I have noticed that Mexican women in general peak at about 24 years of age. After that, they nearly all get fat. There is no such thing as a Mexican MILF. I guess its all that fried food.

All in all, Yucatan Mexico is a great place to visit. Just not a prime punting destination, unless you REALLY have blue balls.

SpecialOne8
03-02-15, 21:13
I was down in Cozo back in October of last year and took advantage of my Costa Maya contact's fluent Spanish skills in reaching out to my bronze goddess Azul. Azul is an amazing woman who I had the pleasure of meeting four years ago at Barco. Although she's no longer at Barco, she continues to maintain both her looks and skills, so if any of you SMs are interested in having a sure-thing waiting for you when you get to the island, contact me through placing a response here [Deleted by Admin].

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it was an attempt by the author to encourage members to CONTACT HIM on ANOTHER WEBSITE. In the future, please refrain from posting requests for forum members to contact you on another website. Thanks!

Ruck13
04-04-15, 04:31
I'm headed to Cozumel on a day trip from Playa and was wondering if anybody had any current info.

PilgrimPop
04-08-15, 15:09
I'm headed to Cozumel on a day trip from Playa and was wondering if anybody had any current info.There are a number of Chica bars operating on Cozumel, some during the day when cruise ship passengers and crew are in town and some later in the evening.

Crew and Passenger bars- One upstairs across from the pier and Club Salsa just around the corner. Downtown is The Cigar Bar (daytime only) which is affiliated with Barco on the South side of town near the cruise ship docs.

Nightime Chica Bars: Barco, California (next to Salsa) La Pacha (just down the road and to the left) and the newly relocated Caribbean Queen (just further down from La Pacha (Very clean and nice but few Chicas) and Camarote (definitely locals only).

All the Chica Bars are similar in that the drink prices for patrons are reasonable but Chica beers are 200 pesos. All have lap dances and back rooms for more intimate sessions and all are similarly priced. Salsa has the least attractive women and Caribbean Queen and California have the best with Barco in between.

Since all girls in the bars are required to have licenses and regular medical exams I would recommend that you take comfort thee versus trying to get lucky on the streets which is both illegal and the women scarce. I have been going to because for 15 years and have never heard of any horror stories or ripoff places. But do stay safe!

Pilgrim

SbJames
06-23-15, 17:47
Hola all,

I am visiting Cozo in July. I've been a few times, never to any of the bars mentioned. Wondering prices for an HR of FS and if there are any other sites, like CL, that would be recommended for some extended fun (I could stay a week or 3 days and move on). Thanks for any tips so I can give the whole.

The Tall Man
07-05-15, 16:39
Hola all,

I am visiting Cozo in July. I've been a few times, never to any of the bars mentioned. Wondering prices for an HR of FS and if there are any other sites, like CL, that would be recommended for some extended fun (I could stay a week or 3 days and move on). Thanks for any tips so I can give the whole.Coincidentally was in a Tijuana working girl house (Hong Kong) mid June 2015 and meet a working girl Maria who said she is originally from Cali, Colombia but has been working in Barco in Cozumel for a number of years.

For those that know this girl, she is really cool, speaks good enough English, 29 yo, tall and very skinny, bolt-on's, and knows the ins and outs of the business.

We actually sat and discussed life and family and work for a few hours. She is considering leaving the business as she has a Spanish boy friend who works on the Island and frequents the bars. That became a most interesting conversation.

Hope her the best and yes, to get to your question, you will have no problem finding what your looking for at these working bars in Cozumel.

The Tall Man.

MT2345
08-10-15, 18:08
A buddy is getting married and a group of us (12).

We are trying to organize a party for him.

It has to be during the day as we are coming off a boat.

Any recommendations or people I can call on the island to help with this?

We can go to a club or get a room for a few hours, either is fine.

We really just want a good show.

Open to suggestions.

EmptySpot
08-14-15, 16:21
Stopped in Cozo for a day during a Carnival cruise and decided to play. Took a taxi to the city and walked around a bit. Came across a bar called Brizas, hard to tell it was a bar at first. Places there don't resemble anything back in the states. This place was in the middle of a residential area and looked like a house. Anyways. Went in for a beer only. Maybe because I speak Spanish or maybe I got ripped off and don't know it yet, but, the prices seam cheap to me. 20 pesos for a bottle. After half a beer, this cute thin girl (I know, thin and cute. She was an unicorn there as I latter found out) maybe 20 asked if she could sit with me. Didn't ask for a drink and I didn't think this was that type of establishment. After talking for a few min she ask if I wanted to go around back for her to take car of me, I almost had beer come out of my nose. We went to the patio out back and she leaned me against the wall and gave me a great CBJ. I kept looking over my shoulders because we were in the open but all was well. Gave her $30 USA And she was happy. Finished my beer while the bartender gave me a mean stare and got the hell out of there.

EmptySpot
08-14-15, 16:28
Headed back towards where Disney cruise ships dock and saw a massage place and decided to get relaxed. Was not expecting anything but a nice back and leg rub to ease the tension from all the walking and standing BJ. Got a mid 30's thick lady, not too thick or bad to look at. Asked her if they had a shower I could use and she directed me to a standing shower that was falling apart but did the trick. Gave me a nice massage in a large room that had 3 other tables separated by a curtain. Again, was not expecting anything because of the lack of privacy. She asked me to flip and started rubbing my dick, looked at me for approval and asked for $40 USA To handle it. I said sure. She called to the lady at the front counter and told her to wait outside. Nice slow hand job with a little ball sack licking had me spurting in 10 min flat. Tipped cleaned up and went on my merry way.

EmptySpot
08-14-15, 16:43
From Disney port, took a taxi back to mine. Asked the cabbie where the famous Bar Barco was located at and he showed me. It was almost across the street from my pier upstairs in what looked like a house. Again, not what I expected. I had 1. 5 hours to boarding so went in for a beer and look around. Just to say that I had been there. There were 3 trolls hanging around that I would touch with a 10 foot pole. Went to bar and asked for a beer, he asked me for 50 pesos, I started arguing with him about the price in Spanish using a few colorful words and he said "sorry, didn't know you were a crew member" dropped the price to 30 and I didn't argued. Girls came by one by one asking if I was interested and buy them drinks. I kept repaying, not yet, let me enjoy my beer. Finally a forth girl showed up named Carmen. Late 30's about 5'8 and 150 lbs. Cute face and long black hair. Not great but compared with the 3 troll a model. Sat down with out asking and started talking to me. Didn't ask me to buy her a drink, just told me that when I was done with my beer I was to take her upstairs and fuck her. Let's go now I said and she smiled. Great CBJ for a few min them mounted cow girl them pounded doggie till I exploded. Spent maybe 25 min in the rat hole rooms the have on the rooftop. Total damage was $80 USA And that included the room and condom. Cleaned up and limped back to the ship for some food with a smile on my face that I still had when we de barked in Florida.

Manny51
08-15-15, 00:55
A buddy is getting married and a group of us (12).

We are trying to organize a party for him.

It has to be during the day as we are coming off a boat.

Any recommendations or people I can call on the island to help with this?

We can go to a club or get a room for a few hours, either is fine.

We really just want a good show.

Open to suggestions.In Cozumel? There is nothing bro. What is there is so bad that you will be apologizing to the bachelor if you organize it.

Are you part of a cruise? Where else does the cruise stop off?

MT2345
08-15-15, 23:26
In Cozumel? There is nothing bro. What is there is so bad that you will be apologizing to the bachelor if you organize it.

Are you part of a cruise? Where else does the cruise stop off?We are only in because for the day and coming off a cruise.

We don't stop anywhere else.

Just trying to find the possibility of a good show for the guys while we're there.

Mfins
08-18-15, 03:56
We are only in because for the day and coming off a cruise.

We don't stop anywhere else.

Just trying to find the possibility of a good show for the guys while we're there.Not sure why the other poster said there is nothing in Cozumel. Certainly I wouldn't say its the greatest Mongering Spot but, there are some clubs and things to do. You won't find a US Strip club atmosphere but, you can def. Have a good time with some good beer, tequila and some ladies. When you get off go to Barco or better yet Green House.

If you feel really adventurous and have time take the ferry to playa del carmen. Its 45 minutes each way. Leaves every hour.

There is a place there called Chilly Willy's which has some fantastic girls and its a complete strip club.

Also, If your looking for food go to El Moro. Honestly the best food in Mexico. Any cab driver will know the place. Its a hidden gem.

Captain Solo
08-18-15, 06:34
I was on a cruise and rented an old Volkswagen with an open top to tour the island. The old car with it's stiff steering and hard stick shift was very hard to drive, like riding a pig.

We did a drive around the island to the East coast, stopping at nice, clean deserted beaches along the way. Cozumel grew so fast. Only a few years ago the beach South of the downtown pier, towards the cruise ship dock, used to be empty, wide open and pitch-black at night with no street light. You could walk for miles along the road and see no cars, no people, no houses. Just you and, the ocean and cool breeze. But now that beach is built up solid with back to back time-share condos. Damn the time-share mongers.

Anyway, Cozumel is a huge town with a large population outside of downtown. There has to be a few house for the local population, but I could not discreetly find it, since I was with company. But any cab driver would be able to take you to the local casas.

I parked the car at a parking lot near the town square, half a block from downtown beach with those huge statues, to walk around. I came back to the car late in the afternoon in the driving warm tropical rain. I was struggling to put the top up in the pouring rain. What the hell. We were already drenched in the rain, but the rain was warm. I was driving out to the street when the old attendant ran out after the car, brandishing. My wallet which dropped out of my swimming trunk in the lot while I was fumbling with the top. I had the ship boarding card, passport card, airline boarding passes and quite a chunk of cash in the wallet. I would have lots of problem if I lost that wallet.

So thank you for showing me the honest and honorable side of Cozumel.

WestCoast1
08-22-15, 15:59
All have lap dances and back rooms for more intimate sessions and all are similarly priced. Good FR Pilgrim. What are the 'similarly priced' prices?

WC.

WoodPacker500
10-10-15, 20:13
Based on your post I take it the Cigar bar has reopened. I used to enjoy walking down to the main square, dropping the wife off to shop for trinkets, and I'd go out for a beer at the Cigar Bar and get laid before we met back up. Last time I was there the owner was apparently running for political office and closed the place. That made getting laid tricky. I sure hope it's reopened.

WoodPacker500
11-18-15, 17:17
The last time I was there (3 years ago) the Cigar Bar had closed. A post I saw here had me wondering if it had reopened. After more than a month I'm still wondering. It isn't a big deal as I can find out when I'm down there. But it would be nice to know.

Also any suggestions for girls that are independent would be a great help. I've been to all the bars listed here except one (and one that isn't listed) and I've not been impressed except for one visit to the bar next to Hotel California and the Cigar Bar. Over all, they all seemed pricey for the quality you get. But that's my opinion and I'm comparing it the the East Coast US. Maybe with the better exchange rate things have improved.

Woody

Based on your post I take it the Cigar bar has reopened. I used to enjoy walking down to the main square, dropping the wife off to shop for trinkets, and I'd go out for a beer at the Cigar Bar and get laid before we met back up. Last time I was there the owner was apparently running for political office and closed the place. That made getting laid tricky. I sure hope it's reopened.

Cool Cruiser
11-19-15, 08:00
I will be solo in Cozumel and look to check out one of the strip clubs (salsa, El Barco, etc) near the cruise port.

How safe would it be for a solo guy?

Did you pre-pay?

How do I know they want take my money and run?

What about pick pockets or taking money while I shower?

Let me know your experiences on these matters and If they are legit or I am just being too cautious.

Thanks in advance.

Mfins
12-01-15, 03:44
I will be solo in Cozumel and look to check out one of the strip clubs (salsa, El Barco, etc) near the cruise port.

Did you pre-pay?

Let me know your experiences on these matters and If they are legit or I am just being too cautious.

Thanks in advance.You will be extremely safe. I mean don't leave $1000 sitting on the top of the Tv when you take a shower but, you are as safe in Cozumel as anywhere in the world. Solo or otherwise.

WoodPacker500
12-04-15, 18:28
Mfins is right that Cozumel is safe. The cruise ship folks will tell you otherwise but they want you to stay close to the stores that they have "arrangements" with. You'll notice you're asked often what ship you're on. That's because if you spend money, the ship gets some back.

I've spent about 3 months in Cozumel over the past 10 years and never had a moments trouble. I stay away anywhere the cruise ship tourists are likely to be and rent a casita back on Avenida 55. I have heard of pick pockets but never encountered one and I have walked many many mile around San Miguel from 60th all the way to the town square. Go where you want and have fun. If you're on a cruise ship your best bets are El Barco and Club Salsa. I've done better at Salsa. Prettier women and much better rooms. Any taxi driver can take you there.

- still trying to find out if the Cigar Bar is open or not, and if anyone is going to be in Cozumel the first 3 weeks of January let me know.

Did you pre-pay?

Thanks in advance.

Wiggles0923
12-22-15, 21:57
I am cruising there in 2016 and have a few questions.

Where are the Bars located that have ladies available. I tried googling the names provided and had no luck.

What should I expect to pay for full service?

Are there any street walkers?

DfWassMan
12-27-15, 21:47
I'm going to be in Cozumel for 2 weeks and would like to find more of a quiet personal female friend for FBSM or evening dates.

I'm not seeking a full blown pro with agency.

Any hints or should I relay on a local bartender for ideas. Haha.

George03
01-04-16, 08:44
I made it to Cozumel The Saturday after Christmas. Too tired to check out the clubs, so I don't know if anything was open. On Sunday, no cruise ships were in, and nothing was open. I saw the Greenhouse Cigar Bar, it didn't appear to be open any day. On Monday, I walked in Barco around 1 pm, there were 3 or 4 girls in, maybe one 7 or above. I walked to what I think is called the Embassy Club. This time, I didn't see that name, just a sign upstairs that says gentlemen club. I walked passed the tout and walked upstairs. There were about 6 or seven girls, a couple of lookers with large breasts. 4 other guys walked in the same time as me and got the attention of the two girls I was most interested in. I went to the Salsa to check things out, and thought I might come later to Embassy, or whatever it is called.

I looked in Salsa, there were about 5 girls in sight. I saw a couple of cuties, but was on the way back to Embassy. As I was about to get on the bike, One girl looked out the open window and started talking to me. I let her talk me into come back inside after negotiating the price. She quoted $80 US (approx) for the room and activities.

I paid at the bar, got a couple of drinks, then went to the room. The rooms are fairly nice, as I remember from a previous trip. I couldn't understand her name, even though she spoke some English. A very cute face, about mid 20's, about 5' 7", full see's, nice legs, a little mommy tummy, not bothersome for me. She was good at CBJ, and we did multiple positions, I finished in Mish. A good 30 or 40 minutes. We exchanged numbers, I was possibly going to repeat the next day, and maybe bring her to my hotel.

The next afternoon, I checked out the other places, then back to Salsa. I didn't see the my chica from the day before, but saw another cute. Karey, I think. Pretty good English. I asked how much, she said $150 US, I told her what I paid yesterday, she agreed to $90 US. Bought a couple of drinks, when up the the room. She was about 5' 0", no kids, firm curvy body. Very attractive to me. Probably be or small see's, firm ass. Very pleasant conversation, good CBJ, multiple positions. After finishing, we talked a long time. She said she would do anal, so I was going to meet up the next day, but couldn't make connections. The prices were lower than my last trip, last time it was about $120 US at Salsa, although I found one gem at the Embassy for about $80. YMMV!

Viajero11
01-30-16, 21:16
I was in Cozumel for three days for some are & are in between work stints on the mainland, and in between swimming, snorkeling, and just relaxing, took some time to indulge. I'the been there several times before and had pretty good experiences and was also encouraged by the last post. First afternoon I had the time to shop around and scope things out at Bar & Co, Salsa, Embassy, and El Trebol, all within a relatively short walk from the cruise ship terminal if you're on foot. A moto is a whole lot easier. I hadn't been to Cozumel for two years, and this time there were many more girls at each location, and each spot had some very nice looking ones by my standards. What I was checking for mostly was a good vibe from the girl as this just makes a huge difference to me.

El Trebol, which isn't mentioned much here, is a bit off the beaten path. If you walk by Salsa heading away from the cruise ship terminal, go past California Club about 200 feet to an obvious but unmarked dirt road heading to the right. Go down the road about 50 yards and it's the only building there. Met Ely who was leaving as I got there. We chatted a bit and I liked her a lot so planned to return the next day. The other girl working was decent and I might have gone with her if I hadn't met Ely. At Salsa, Karla was very cute and friendly, definitely worth checking out. At Embassy a Brasileira, Anna, was very much to my liking. There was also a Mexicana named Aline who was drop dead gorgeous. Spinner with a super tight body and great ass, beautiful face, great hair. I was a bit taken aback that such a beautiful woman was working there. The catch, however, was that she seemed icy cold. Now and then, I'm just in the mood to fuck a certain type of girl even if she seems cold and I think her performance is going to suck. If there hadn't been much better choices in the attitude department, I would definitely have gone with her. At Bar & Co the choice was limited and the two attractive girls were occupied with other guys.

So I started with Karla at Salsa. Short, a bit thick but not fat and with a sexy body, very pretty face, and gorgeous long black silky hair. Super clean and smelled great, but her number one attribute was her playful and sexy attitude. Overall excellent performance and very enthusiastic. Super CBJ with great eye contact and lots of smiling, mish, doggy, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, standing doggy. Went from light pecking on the lips to DFK as we got into it. Amazing actress, as this was a super happy girlfriend academy award experience. Intense orgasm at 45 minutes.

Next day it was Ely at El Trebol. Pretty face with the long black hair that I'm a sucker for, very nice and shapely all natural body, and very sweet and friendly. After a few minutes of undressing each other, she drops to her knees and starts a fucking amazing BBBJ. It just got better from there. Multiple positions, DFK, super sexy enthusiasm. I can still see her vividly in standing doggy with her gorgeous hair trailing down her back and her pretty face looking back at me as she thrusts against me. Another rocking orgasm at 50 minutes. After I explode and recover a bit, she's takes off the condom, wipes my dick off and sucks me for a bit. Holy fucking shit, I didn't ask for and certainly wasn't expecting such drop dead GFE.

Though I work out daily and am fit, I'm in my mid fifties and was pretty whipped after the session with Ely, and my dick was a little sore, too. So I had to dig deep to get up the energy for one last go. Went to Embassy and fortunately Anna was there. Eu gosto muito as Brasileiras, and she was very much my type. Beautiful hair and face with no makeup, clean and smelled great, curvy body with a great bunda, flawless skin head to toe, a nice attitude, and good performance. No lip kissing but she did do a great BBBJ.

Room, girl, drinks, and tip were $90-100 for each girl. Not cheap but not a problem for my budget and, though YMMV, well worth it to me for these three.

I was very happy to have been able to fuck my top three choices, and all exceeded my expectations, but I think Ely ruined me for a while as all will now be compared to her.

Knoteebuoy
02-09-16, 03:08
Bar & Co, Salsa, Embassy, and El Trebol, all within a relatively short walk from the cruise ship terminal I am familiar with the club scene on the Dutch Caribbean islands but not so much in Mexico. Is the action in these clubs legal or simply tolerated?

Knoteebuoy.

WoodPacker500
02-09-16, 19:20
I am familiar with the club scene on the Dutch Caribbean islands but not so much in Mexico. Is the action in these clubs legal or simply tolerated?

Knoteebuoy.It's legal. The only thing that I think is illegal is if a pimp solicits for a girl. Which of course happened regularly outside of the GH and I've had happen once outside of Salsa.

Woody

Knoteebuoy
02-10-16, 03:16
It's legal. The only thing that I think is illegal is if a pimp solicits for a girl. Which of course happened regularly outside of the GH and I've had happen once outside of Salsa.

WoodyThanks for clarifying the legal aspect of the Mexican club scene.

I also appreciate the tip; cut out the middle man and buy direct! Sounds like good advice.

Knoteebuoy.

WoodPacker500
02-16-16, 17:34
I spent a few weeks relaxing in Cozumel, but with family. I was able to sneak away and hit Salsa three times and Barco twice. Everyone wanted 100 or more to start. I laughed and said I wasn't a cruise ship newbie and how much in pesos? With some negotiating I got one gal at Salsa down to 1,300 ($72) peso and another (Doris. Pronounce Dor-eese) down to 1400 $77) at the time. My first round with Doris everything was covered. She seemed new and was in her early 20's. The best eye candy they had. I saw another girl the second time I went (forget her name), tall and almost slender. Very sexy in a dirty sort of way. I asked for a BBBJ and could not get it. No tip would get her to change her mind. She did dry hum me BB with her ass crack and she was better in bed than Doris but not the looker. I hit Doris again a week later and insisted on a BBBJ and anal she said sure for the same price. I thought I had a good deal and made as sure as I could that she understood 'culo sexo why natural chupada. ' Well I got the BBBJ. But it was much more gentle than the covered. I wrapped up and hit her pussy in several positions, starting in missionary and ending in doggie. As I was getting close I pulled out and went for her ass and she hollered 'no, en la panacha' - or no, in my pussy. Oh well. I did go down on both girls and they both seemed to enjoy it. Great hygiene and no ill affects.

I hit the Barco twice and the first time I met Marisol. About a 6 in looks and 9 in attitude. I drank a few beers bought her a couple, played with her tits in the bar area. Even sucked on them. She played with my dick (OTC. I was expecting her to go up the pant leg of my shorts like a lot of girls do but it didn't happen). I was looking for something better. She came down to 80 (30 for the room and 50 for her) very fast. Demasiado (too much) I gave her 50 pesos and left. I came back a week later and she met me and we had a few more drinks, played a bit in the bar then went to one of the ratty ass rooms. Marisol was a pistol in the sack. She was probably pushing 40, a bit over weight, but knew how to stimulate a man in every possible way. I got a BBBJ (agreed to on day one) and while she's going down on me she starts rubbing my ass and asks if I like it. You bet! Well before I know it she's got a finger in my ass and massaging my prostrate. I know it's not everyone's cup of tea but it was great. We fucked for 20 minutes then went back to oral and I asked for 'dos dedos en mi oho de culo' and she obliged and about 3 minutes later I exploded on her tits and in her mouth. She just ate it up. If she was 18 and a spinner I'd have married her. Well not really but I'd have found a daily excuse to leave the family.

Next trip I need to check out the place behind Salsa. I did check it once before and it apparently wasn't open. Also need to find the Ambassador. Apparently near el barco but I'm not familiar with it. Finally some of the massage places north of the main square offered a massage and happy ending for either 50 or 60 usd. I didn't partake. I like more that a he but who knows.

My bottom line is Cozumel is over-priced for what you get but if you're looking for central American pussy to rent it's all you've got on the island. Maybe I'll get smart and get a phone number next time and save the $30 rental or give it to the girl for a second pop.

Woody

Dirty71
06-02-16, 15:20
I was in Cozumel and stayed at El Cid Hotel (right around the corner from Salsa). The view were great and night was even better. Haha I was down with my Friend with benefits. She was tired on night and I snuck out to try out salsa.

I met this chica named blue. I had a few drinks and we negotiated $90, for BBBJ and good time. We had a good time, as I got a few shots of tequila. He English was not all that good, but she massaged me and turned me over with a BBBJ. She was a little older, maybe late 30's. But, I can tell she worked out cause her ass was tight. I did her doggie style and she let sucked me dry with BBBJ. That was a happy ending for a visiting person. Haha.

MrAllaThat
08-04-16, 07:31
First, I want to preface my post by saying that I have a decent amount of experience punting (Costa Rica, BKK, Rio & a few others). I have to say that after my first night in Cozumel, this is an underrated destination. Here's the recap of my first nigh (a Wednesday) t:

3:30 pm. Arrive in Cozumel from Texas by way of Cancun airport. Easy to find everything, but I'm low energy from the early flight. Check-in to airbnb, find basic accommodations in my area and decide that I'm more horny than I am tired and jump on this forum.

8 pm. Arrive at Bar & Co (my cab driver knew where to take me, and the ride was only $P80 from my centro apt). After looking inside (free admission) I see that there is 1 over aged girl in the entire place whose T&A are as spoiled as 3 month old milk. The door guy speaks English and tells me that the party starts between 9-10 pm.

8:10 pm. I decide to grab a meal while I wait, and walk into Pirate cave restaurant next door. The guy working there is over-friendly and I immediately become suspicious that he is trying to pull a con on me. After chatting more, he seems earnest and tells me all about the clubs and recommends Pascha for finding girls in their 20's. He says he was planning to go there and offers to walk over w / me when I finish eating. This sets off more alarms than I even knew I had, but I think, "what the hell, I only have about $150 on me and Pascha is just a few blocks away". I finish up my tacos (quite good) and head down to the place with my new pal, Juanito.

9:50 pm. Juanito and I arrive and he starts talking with the guys there, we don't pay entrance and I treat him to a shared bucket of 5 beers + 1 lap dance for $P250 ($13). He calls over a few girls for interviews. Emilia passes with flying colors and my new pal negotiates her down to ($P1500) for an hour of fun. He asks to borrow $P100 and it's not a thing, next thing I know he's off to the bathroom to do some pills / blow. I politely decline participating, as I just want to fcuk tonight. Emilia is 21 y/ o, light-skinned, hard body, beautiful face (no other girls, at either club, were close), Bee cups and a medium culo. She gives a solid, but not mind-blowing performance. Both the main area and the private rooms in Pascha have no A / see, so we're both sweating like Shaq at the free throw line. I like seeing a girl work up a sweat. My new friend disappears to talk with some of the staff at the club during and after my session.

11:30 pm. Trying to cool down, and still working on the first bucket of beers. I notice a girl who was sitting before is walking around and her ass is on par with the girls in 4 x4 in Rio. We call her over and she introduces herself as Izna, light-skinned black girl who only speaks Spanish. My pal starts hard negotiating and gets her to say that she'll do 24 hour service any day for $P2500! I take her back for a lap dance and we escalate into DATO and me fingering her ass, try that one back home. Since I'm spent from lack of sleep and I take her whatsapp down and she shows her appreciation by sending me some nudes.

No taxis available at Pascha. My pal's brother has showed up and gives me a ride back to bar & co. I peek inside and the lineup looks decent, 10 ish girls, mostly with the Mayan look. 3-4 are way too old and way aggressive. Unlike Pascha The security is not an inept and calls a taxi for me. Physically exhausted, but horny for the upcoming week, I return to my place, narrowly avoiding paying a MILF at Barco $100 to come back with me for the night.

1 am. Sit down and write this post.

MongerHunger
08-17-16, 17:24
I really don't understand why you guys are negotiating in dollars in Cozumel for P4P when the Mexican Peso rules in Mexico. Paying in dollars will only keep prices at a higher rate for services.

Is there a reason why you rather pay a much higher rate in dollars versus paying in pesos? Its the same service at a discount. The practice of using dollars also contributes to chicas asking for their services to be paid in dollars every time.

Also, why are some of you paying upwards to $5 USD for a single condom? If you already know that you're going to P4P why not bring your own condoms or purchase them elsewhere? Seems like there is a lot of unnecessary wasting of money in Cozumel that possibly can affect other fellow mongers as far as P4P goes. Some of us want to stabilize P4P prices and make it more beneficial for others. We come to this forum to get information that can be to our advantage, so please consider your mongering techniques. You can help to create a market that we can take full advantage of for future mongers to come!

Just my opinion!

WoodPacker500
08-24-16, 15:26
I really don't understand why you guys are negotiating in dollars in Cozumel for P4P when the Mexican Peso rules in Mexico. Paying in dollars will only keep prices at a higher rate for services.

Just my opinion!No doubt about it, paying in pesos is the way to go. Find an HBSC ATM (they're everywhere and have a far better exchange rate than the cambios) and get your pesos. Hint for those who think too much, when you're making a withdrawal, you enter it in pesos. So it'll be a much bigger number than you're used to putting in. Now when the chica asks for $100 US you can counter with 1200 pesos (about $65) and go from there. On a bad day pussy will set you back 1500 pesos (about $80). If you can't get it under 1500 pesos on a regular basis (and far less for the gordo and / or ugly chicas) you're doing something wrong. For heavens sake, remember its pussy, not gold and every chica has one and most of these places have ladies that go home after making nothing. The one's that dicker make the pesos.

Woody

Ruck13
11-28-16, 05:44
Headed south next week. Any recent info that would be useful?

Viajero11
12-04-16, 23:50
I was in Cozumel for work for a single night last week. On a Wednesday afternoon about 3:30 PM, I made the rounds of El Trebol, Salsa Club, Embassy and Bar and Co. My past experience on CZM is that quality really varies from week to week or month to month, and it was slim pickings in the looks department. Mostly older and chubby. But I did find one girl I liked at Salsa. Leyla was 23 years old, no kids, slim with a nice natural body, and a girl next door look that I sometimes really like. No makeup or tattoos and a bit shy, which somehow made her very sexy to me. She did a decent CBJ, and the sex was good. There were lots of girls at Embassy, maybe 10, and some were decent. If I had had the time I would have worked my way around the room and checked it out.

Viajero11
02-06-17, 03:41
I was back in Cozumel for work last week and had a Friday afternoon free. At about 2 PM, I headed down the street towards Salsa and California Club. I passed a long line of young male tourists presumably heading back to the cruise ships. I kept going to El Trebol where I was the only guy. Before I had even turned off my moto, I had found my girl. Renata was a classic Mexicana with cinnamon skin, long glossy black hair, a pretty but not gorgeous face, and a very nice body with perky firm tits and a nice round ass. Most importantly though was her attitude from the get go. Super sweet and friendly. Awesome sexy performance in the sack with pretty much full on GFE. LFK, BBBJ, DATY, lots of foreplay, etc. She made a superb effort with no rush and had great enthusiasm. Exceeded expectations. Overpriced but not a problem for my budget and worth every penny.

WoodPacker500
02-08-17, 18:34
El Trebol, Salsa Club, Embassy and Bar and Co. My past experience on CZM is that quality really varies from week to week or month to month, I'm familiar with El Trebol, Salsa Club and El Barco but I don't know the Embassy. Where is it? If it's like the El Barco give me a hint to find it.

Thanks,

Woody.

Randy4
02-21-17, 00:04
Well. I'm here with family. . So I'll be quick. I am under the eagle eyes of my wife.

Slipped away on a fake jogging jaunt not far from El Cid. Went straight to Saksa where I was accosted by Sayaid. Lebanese background. Hmmmm.

Any way 1600 pesos later and twenty minutes. I was fine blow job. Too much for the BJ. But I was desperate! I prefer Mazatlan! Seems like this Poon palace is set up primarily for the cruise ship traffic.

Convinced my brother in law to go bar hopping tomorrow. Oh by the way. Never bring relatives on a five week vacation. And I plan to introduce him to the strip clubs. I'm thinking down town. Anybody have a good idea of what's open around 2 pm.

Trebling??

I'm nervous about the whole thing. He may be. Mmmm. Prudish.

Ruck13
03-05-17, 05:16
I was in Cozumel in December and saw a guy working on the old Green House. I asked if it was reopening and he told me it was. What I'm wondering is if they are just a cigar bar or will there be ladies?

PunkedLife
03-05-17, 06:40
Hey,

I'm new to this board. I just decided to take this hobby international. I heard about this club la Embajada and was wondering if anyone had any current Intel on it. Any fair skinned cuties with curly hair? Any girls you recommend? I will be in town towards the end of March and early April and would love having a few in mind to seek out as soon as I get there. I will definitely report my findings because I see that this thread doesn't get many posts unlike other ones.

BigAndBoldMale
03-20-17, 16:40
I was in Cozumel on a Cruise this past summer and got a little while away from the family and found a Gentlemen's Club upstairs above the shops right across the street from the cruise port. Never caught the name. Does anybody know which one it is? Seemed to be full of Cruise workers off ship. Had a great time.

WoodPacker500
03-22-17, 16:05
I was in Cozumel in December and saw a guy working on the old Green House. I asked if it was reopening and he told me it was. What I'm wondering is if they are just a cigar bar or will there be ladies?I found this on the internet, so you know it must be true. http://cozumelcigarbar.com/.

It appears that it's a real cigar bar now. Alas there is no indication of friendly chicas for rent now. That was a great location for a casa de cita because you and your significant other could walk downtown, she could shop for ropa y zapatos and you could wonder off and obtained un poco panocha. And what was perfect was, if I came back with 'cigar breath' the so wouldn't be looking for verga for a while (time to recharge. And get the condom taste off). Alas those are just memories now.

EDITOR'S NOTE: While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

Dbacksfan27
03-22-17, 23:32
Took a cruise and arrived in Cozumel last Tuesday. Took a cab from the international cruise port to La Salsa around noon but I could have very easily walked. It was very warm and humid and didn't want to be hot when I arrived. A short petite girl in her early 30's was standing in the doorway to the club and welcomed me in. She had small be-cups and short black hair. I ordered a bottle of water from the bar and sat down with her a table. Her name was Damita (I think). Her English was not great and my Spanish is worse. We said the club offered massage, HJ, BJ, FS. She offered all for $1. 3 (30 to house and 100 to her). I paid and we went through to the back of the club and up the stairs to a room. The room had a bed with sheets that may or may not have been previously used.

I undressed and she removed her top shorts and started me off with a HJ. I was eager to get a peek of her clean shaved slot but was horrified to find the dreaded tampon string hanging out. I was totally bummed out but settled for a CBJ. It was very hot in the room and my disappointment must have been apparent because it took longer than normal to get hard. After about 5 minutes and to my surprise, she removed the condom and finished with a BBBJ. Most of her work was using her hands but it was a nice change of pace. I finished on her face and decided to call it a day. Not sure if I'll go back there on my next excursion. May try something else next time around.

GringoItaliano
05-04-17, 21:39
I am preparing for a trip to Cozumel in late May-early June 2017. I read this entire thread for my RTFF research, which answered most of my questions. My remaining questions are below, and I think that answers to them would make the thread more useful for other mongers as well.

1) Can anyone update the locations of the Cozumel mongering venues on this Yucatan monger map? It is old. The locations of some of the venues are missing (Embassy, La Pacha, Caribbean Queen, Flamboyanes, and Camarote). One of the venues has closed (Platinos), and another one is now a normal cigar bar (Green House).

https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=11VgCHCD4lw1SlySLTWtujsOvjnE&hl=en&ie=UTF8&msa=0&ll=20.476772619453804%2C-86.96594968637083&spn=0.070684%2C0.132093&z=17

2) Are the overpriced waitresses in short red skirts at Flamboyanes really the only downtown mongering option? I found passing references to Camarote, a locals' club on 65th Avenue and 3rd Street South. I am staying downtown and would welcome a chance to forgo the trek to the cruise ship pier, and what I read about another locals' club (La Pacha) sounded appealing to me.

3) Do any of the clubs close on Sundays? At what time does Salsa close for the day? 6 PM?

4) How would you rank the various clubs in terms of chica quality? Are there any big differences in typical pricing between the different clubs? For example, I read some posts suggesting that California Club may have had hotter chicas and was accordingly more expensive.

5) What is the standard payment procedure? Do you pay the room fee to the house up front, pay the condom lady on the way to the room, and then pay the chica her negotiated fee at the end of the session? Is the house's room fee fixed or negotiable? Is there anyway to avoid paying the condom lady if you bring your own condoms?

6) If an hour is the standard session length, do many or most chicas there interpret one hour as "one leche or one hour, whichever comes first," like chicas elsewhere in Latin America, or can one actually expect a full hour of service, like a massage or even a second leche? If they tend to bolt right after your first leche, regardless of the actual time, has anyone tried negotiating a half-hour rate? If so, I would rather save money and just go for a half-hour rate (it does not take me that long to bust a nut). I came to appreciate the virtue of the half-hour rate on Curaao and St. Maarten, where that seems to be the standard; at least those chicas were honest about how long they planned to stick around.

7) Is CBJ the norm there, and is BBBJ harder to get than elsewhere in Latin America? The trip reports left me with the impression that BBBJ is less common there than it is in the DR, CR, or Colombia. To the extent that BBBJ is available, do chicas often seek a higher rate or tip for it?

8) How many foreign chicas are there, if any? I saw a few references to Colombian and Brazilian chicas, which would be of great interest to me.

9) Are there any clubs with consistently air-conditioned rooms? It sounded like air-conditioned rooms, to the extent that they exist at all, are inconsistent in their availability in any given club.

10) Can you buy Cialis without a prescription on Cozumel?

George03
06-11-17, 17:19
I will try to answer some of these, I haven't been in a little over a year though.

I am preparing for a trip to Cozumel in late May-early June 2017. I read this entire thread for my RTFF research, which answered most of my questions. My remaining questions are below, and I think that answers to them would make the thread more useful for other mongers as well.

1) Can anyone update the locations of the Cozumel mongering venues on this Yucatan monger map? It is old. The locations of some of the venues are missing (Embassy, La Pacha, Caribbean Queen, Flamboyanes, and Camarote). One of the venues has closed (Platinos), and another one is now a normal cigar bar (Green House).

Embassy is past the southern cruise port. Walk south to the left, There is another before there, can't remember the name, put had a "strip club" on the sign. La Salsa is on the street past the Park Royale. Turn left on the street(away from the ocean), it will be about two blocks on the right.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=11VgCHCD4lw1SlySLTWtujsOvjnE&hl=en&ie=UTF8&msa=0&ll=20.476772619453804%2C-86.96594968637083&spn=0.070684%2C0.132093&z=17

2) Are the overpriced waitresses in short red skirts at Flamboyanes really the only downtown mongering option? I found passing references to Camarote, a locals' club on 65th Avenue and 3rd Street South. I am staying downtown and would welcome a chance to forgo the trek to the cruise ship pier, and what I read about another locals' club (La Pacha) sounded appealing to me. Yes.

GringoItaliano
06-11-17, 21:21
I was in Cozumel for a week in late May and early June 2017. Scuba diving, including night dives, was the purpose and focus of my trip, so I did not have much time or energy left for mongering. I did, however, have two nights off from diving, so I went mongering on both of those nights.

On Tuesday night, I went to Bar & Co, which struck me as the best place to start, based on my pre-trip research on this thread and the recommendation of one of my divemasters. I arrived at approximately 9 pm, at which time the level of activity was moderate. The chicas were easier on the eyes and less aggressive than I had expected, based on my pre-trip research on this thread both details came as pleasant surprises. The crowd on this night and on Friday night consisted heavily of locals; I was the only gringo on Tuesday night, and I only saw one or two other gringos on Friday night.

The male operators of Bar & Co. Were proactive in introducing chicas to customers. I declined the first chica that one of the operators brought to me (cute, but not a good fit for my personal taste), but I bought a drink for the second one: a tall blonde MILF with enormous (and enhanced) tits & ass and juicy lips that had caught my eye when I initially entered the establishment, at which point she had been sitting with another customer. I felt good chemistry with this chica (Sharon from Cancun), who had a seductive demeanor, kissed me with her juicy lips, and encouraged me to fondle her tits & ass as we chatted. I decided to take the plunge and negotiated a moderate rate for a 1 hour session.

The service was impeccable, with the significant exception of CBJ, on which point she would not budge during the pre-session negotiations. Everything else, including her CBJ skills, was great. She had some of the juiciest lips I have ever encountered on a non-black woman, and she put them to good use with her DFK, CBJ, BLS, and in other places. She rode and twerked on my cock in CG and RCG like a champ twice. Chicas in Latin America frequently interpret one hour as "one leche or 60 minutes, whichever comes first" and are eager to leave after your first leche, but this one kept me around for two leches, and we must have stayed in the room for longer than an hour there was no clock-watching on her part. She delivered a solid dose of GFE between leches, when she held me in her arms and I buried my face in her enormous tits. I left with a big smile on my face.

It was still early enough that I decided to check out the nearby California Club, only to learn that it was closed; it was unclear if they meant that it was closed at that particular time or in general.

I went mongering again on Friday night. I went to the location of La Embajada, only to learn that it was closed; it was unclear if they meant that it was closed at that particular time or in general. Bar & Co. Was right down the road, so I went there again and had another session with Sharon. The quality of service was on par with our first session; many chicas become complacent and do not deliver as well the second time around, but this one did. She is a good choice if you are OK with MILFs and silicone and can live with CBJ, which seems to be par for the course in Cozumel anyway.

I still had another round in the chamber, and it was my last night on the island, so I stuck around a bit longer. After midnight, the municipal police arrived for what appeared to be an inspection, with a mix of masked male officers with helmets and assault weapons and more lightly equipped female officers. The calm and orderly reaction of the chicas and the male Bar & Co. Operators suggested that the experience was familiar to them, and that they knew the drill. The chicas went to the back with the female police officers, presumably to check that they were of legal age and had legal immigration status and the proper health or license documentation. The masked, helmeted male officers searched the bar area and some of the customers; I presume that these searches were not the purpose of the operation and were just an attempt to stay busy and appear productive while the female officers inspected the chicas. The police left after approximately 20-30 minutes.

I pulled another chica later that night: Regina from Monterrey, who stood out with her light skin, raven-colored hair, thick lips, and enormous tits & ass. I negotiated a moderate rate for 1 hour session, which was good, but not quite as good as my two sessions with Sharon. Regina said that she liked to suck cocks, which was probably a sales pitch but given the ferocity with which she sucked my cock (CBJ though), it may have been a genuine sentiment as well. She put her enormous booty to good work in doggy style and CG, at which point I busted my leche. There was some mild GFE, and I do not know if she would have been open to a second leche, as I had already busted three leches that night and was ready to go back my hotel in order to get a good night's sleep before my flight home the next afternoon.

George03
06-15-17, 15:38
I was in Cozumel for a week in late May and early June 2017. Scuba diving, including night dives, was the purpose and focus of my trip, so I did not have much time or energy left for mongering. I did, however, have two nights off from diving, so I went mongering on both of those nights.

On Tuesday night, I went to Bar & Co, which struck me as the best place to start, based on my pre-trip research on this thread and the recommendation of one of my divemasters. I arrived at approximately 9 pm, at which time the level of activity was moderate. The chicas were easier on the eyes and less aggressive than I had expected, based on my pre-trip research on this thread both details came as pleasant surprises. The crowd on this night and on Friday night consisted heavily of locals; I was the only gringo on Tuesday night, and I only saw one or two other gringos on Friday night.

The male operators of Bar & Co. Were proactive in introducing chicas to customers. I declined the first chica that one of the operators brought to me (cute, but not a good fit for my personal taste), but I bought a drink for the second one: a tall blonde MILF with enormous (and enhanced) tits & ass and juicy lips that had caught my eye when I initially entered the establishment, at which point she had been sitting with another customer. I felt good chemistry with this chica (Sharon from Cancun), who had a seductive demeanor, kissed me with her juicy lips, and encouraged me to fondle her tits & ass as we chatted. I decided to take the plunge and negotiated a moderate rate for a 1 hour session.

The service was impeccable, with the significant exception of CBJ, on which point she would not budge during the pre-session negotiations. Everything else, including her CBJ skills, was great. She had some of the juiciest lips I have ever encountered on a non-black woman, and she put them to good use with her DFK, CBJ, BLS, and in other places. She rode and twerked on my cock in CG and RCG like a champ twice. Chicas in Latin America frequently interpret one hour as "one leche or 60 minutes, whichever comes first" and are eager to leave after your first leche, but this one kept me around for two leches, and we must have stayed in the room for longer than an hour there was no clock-watching on her part. She delivered a solid dose of GFE between leches, when she held me in her arms and I buried my face in her enormous tits. I left with a big smile on my face...Sorry, I tried to answer some of the questions below, not sure why the post didn't print completely. It looks like you found out what you needed to know! Thanks for the report. How much did you pay on this trip on average?

LoveLatina
06-28-17, 21:26
This is very common in the strip clubs now. They are searching for drugs.

The male operators of Bar & Co. Were proactive in introducing chicas to customers. I declined the first chica that one of the operators brought to me (cute, but not a good fit for my personal taste), but I bought a drink for the second one:.

CalcBen32
11-07-17, 20:20
Greetings all,

I'm going to be coming to Cozumel in February, 2018 and have a few questions regarding the local scene:

1.) I've seen a few of the reviews of the different businesses that offer girls but don't have a good feel for the price ranges that they charge.

2.) What are the best places to find local independents? Craigslist, etc?

3.) I generally prefer outcall, am I going to be able to do that staying at one of of the upscale all inclusive?

Thanks in advance!

Ben.

JackRabet
12-14-17, 05:12
Had a recent visit to CZL. On Friday afternoon I walked by Bar & Co. A lady sitting out on the balcony welcomed me into the club. There were 3 girls (about 4 pm) - all were 6's at best but Wendy spoke good English and before long was chatting ME up. Bought her a michelada & me a cerveza. She asked $130 usd for an upstairs visit. I offered 1500 pesos which she accepted after a manager consultation. Sometimes the 6's can make up with enthusiasm what they lack in outright sex appeal. Wendy was an enthusiastic playmate! - After we each had another drink and when I settled the bill it was another 900 pesos! -Total damage was about 2500 pesos. A little pricey but Cozumel is expensive; prices for most items are quoted in USD not pesos. Then they get out their calculator to give you a peso price. (the manager said that after 10 pm they could have 20+ girls but there are only 3 rooms. That translates into buying a lot of drinks waiting for a room to come free).

Whatsapp can be handy for communicating with other providers, especially when combined with Google Translate. Wendy gave me her number and, on Sunday, when Bar & co is closed, she dropped by my hotel for a couple of hours of fun. (2000 pesos).

I rented a bike & went exploring some of the other venues on Saturday afternoon. Riding by Salsa club I went past the door twice trying to get a glimpse inside. Shortly after a chica appeared on the street & beckoned me inside. A quick negotiation (1800 pesos. Asking 2100) - led to a room at the motel next door for 'an hour'. This lady was maybe a 7 but she soon made plain her desire to finish up & move on. Kinda disappointing.

Attached are a couple of pics of a few other clubs that seemed well cared for. I have a number for Wendy if you want to PM me.

(Mileroticos is a website with lots of ads but my experience has been that all want a 'deposit' after which they will ignore both you & your 'appointment' - finally started asking for a short video call to confirm their identity. They all decline).

Greetings all,

I'm going to be coming to Cozumel in February, 2018 and have a few questions regarding the local scene:

1.) I've seen a few of the reviews of the different businesses that offer girls but don't have a good feel for the price ranges that they charge.

2.) What are the best places to find local independents? Craigslist, etc?

3.) I generally prefer outcall, am I going to be able to do that staying at one of of the upscale all inclusive?

Thanks in advance!

Ben.

WoodPacker500
12-15-17, 01:53
JackRabbit,

Your experience at El Barco was similar to my experiences. The girls are generally 6's with an occasional 8. They ask for a lot but negotiating will bring the price down - 1500 is more than I'm inclined to routinely pay there but I have not been for 2 years. Salsa is a very mixed bag. I've had hot enthusiastic girls for 1200 pesos and I've had women that reminded me of my first wife for 1500 - they laid there and let me do what I wanted (no anal) - zero enthusiasm. It's a crap shoot. I think I've fucked two girl at Pachos and neither were great but the price was right. And you're right about mileroticos. NEVER ever pay anything up front. That's a guaranteed rip off. Use WhatsAp or talk by phone with them if your Spanish is good enough and you'll seen find out who's for real. I've been crisscrossing the Yucatan and I've found some lovely, beautiful young chicas that are almost as kinky as me for well under $100. Woody.

Viajero11
03-08-18, 02:54
I was in and out of Cozumel for work a few weeks ago and had a few free afternoon hours to indulge. I've been there for work each of the last four years or so and noted this year that two places have closed. Embassy is now a restaurant, and El Trebol was locked up. No huge loss to the mongering scene, but I did have some great sex in those places, especially El Trebol, in the last few years. Stopped by BarCo and Salsa with mediocre choices at each. Most of the girls, as well as many cruise ship employees, were at California Club. There was the usual selection of all types, but I was pleasantly surprised by home many attractive girls there were. One afternoon I went with Marisol, a long haired slim Colombiana with a very cute face. Overall very good service. Another afternoon I went with Adrianna, a curvy Colombiana with long black hair, a cute face, and a gorgeous big, round, and firm ass. She was very sexy and enthusiastic and good enough to warrant a repeat a week later. Prices are high compared to the same service in Medellin, but since I'm there for work and getting paid to be there, it doesn't really matter. Overall both girls exceeded my expectations in the looks and performance departments.

GoliathSxm
04-26-18, 05:33
I'll be in Cozumel in a few months on a cruise, first time and would like to know where I should go that's somewhat near the ship. I'm thinking I'll need to grab a cab to get to the location. I'm use to St. Maarten scene so I'm looking for advice so I can prepare better.

Should I take usd $ or will I be able to convert it to pesos easily when I'm there? What's the conversion from usd to pesos BTW, like what's $100 to pesos?

What's the ave cost for a chica 1/2 HR and HR?

I'll bring condoms with me to avoid any issues.

Port arrival is during the day so I'm hoping I'll find some decent girls during the day, any recommended spots I should hit for younger girls?

Any concern for personal safety?

Any advise is appreciated, thanks.

George03
06-03-18, 01:51
I'll be in Cozumel in a few months on a cruise, first time and would like to know where I should go that's somewhat near the ship. I'm thinking I'll need to grab a cab to get to the location. I'm use to St. Maarten scene so I'm looking for advice so I can prepare better.

Should I take usd $ or will I be able to convert it to pesos easily when I'm there? What's the conversion from usd to pesos BTW, like what's $100 to pesos?

What's the ave cost for a chica 1/2 HR and HR?

I'll bring condoms with me to avoid any issues.

Port arrival is during the day so I'm hoping I'll find some decent girls during the day, any recommended spots I should hit for younger girls?

Any concern for personal safety?

Any advise is appreciated, thanks.I haven't been in a couple of years. The last two posts describe the scene. Not sure which cruise port you are coming from. If not a lot of time to look, head to Salsa. This is nearest the southern cruise port. Probably should take a cab. If you don't see anything you like, walk toward the port and take a left. You will be heading in the direction of Barco. There is another place on the way to Barco that said Gentlemans Club last time I was there. It was upstairs. All or hit or miss, expect to pay $100 to $130 US. I had good service for as low as $85. They will take US dollars or pesos, some here say they get better exchange with pesos. Check online for the latest exchange rate, conversion rate not usually good in the casas. Probably some other places to explore, but if cruise, you should probably stick to these.

GoliathSxm
09-08-18, 01:30
I haven't been in a couple of years. The last two posts describe the scene. Not sure which cruise port you are coming from. If not a lot of time to look, head to Salsa. This is nearest the southern cruise port. Probably should take a cab. If you don't see anything you like, walk toward the port and take a left. You will be heading in the direction of Barco. There is another place on the way to Barco that said Gentlemans Club last time I was there. It was upstairs. All or hit or miss, expect to pay $100 to $130 US. I had good service for as low as $85. They will take US dollars or pesos, some here say they get better exchange with pesos. Check online for the latest exchange rate, conversion rate not usually good in the casas. Probably some other places to explore, but if cruise, you should probably stick to these.Thanks for the info, I was able to find California Club when I got there and hooked up with a cute chick name Andrea. I had a great time and she was open for anything during the hour I had.

Cuba Tourist
11-04-18, 22:52
I'm here in Cozumel for scuba diving. Yesterday I took a walk towards the Internationally Pier and then left and I found Salsa. It was just after 6 pm When I got there and the bartender told me that they had just closed. They're open 9 am To 6 pm I thought I had misunderstood his Spanish but that was what he meant.

We chatted for a while and he seemed pretty friendly. I named some of the other places and he said two or three of the others were closed. One was open until 8 pm But it was a kilometer further along the road and then you had to make a left. He also mentioned a place I think it was called Balcony that was supposedly right near the international Pier but I couldn't find it.

He said that a girl at salsa would be $30 for the room plus whatever she would charge. He didn't want to go into prices but when I said it would be about 60 or 70 he said no it would be more like 125 or 150.

My impression is that the whole scene is set up for the cruise ships. The bars open based on when the cruise ships are around. The people that come off of these boats are completely beginners and they will pay any price asked. I'm sure if you get to know people that you can get much better pricing and much better service. But I just didn't like the vibe. If anyone has any suggestions I'm here till Wednesday.

LA Traveller
12-13-18, 18:32
One word- yuck.

I saw tips on this place so headed out. Girls are gross, like the type who work at a typical fast food restaurant- some are chubby, some are butterfaces, some are avg. None were pretty or special. Place a dark bar and back rooms dirty- same sheet on bed all day, bathroom had no light, girl didn't sower before or after, place is 3rd world.

I thought service was mediocre and you pay upfront, my hour was called 30 minutes in through the door and she said we need to rush, I was put off and called off the whole thing and got out of there- it was by now 5. 30 pm and bar was all closed and packed up. Weird guess they work cruise ship terminal hours. You get better prices and quality ratios back home- its not expensive its just expensive for what you get- ID stay away- I purelled my self top to toe before getting home felt gross.

You guys giving this place nice reviews, I don't get it and what you would find sub-par? Don't waste your time, this is not the place.

George03
12-14-18, 06:36
One word- yuck.

I saw tips on this place so headed out. Girls are gross, like the type who work at a typical fast food restaurant- some are chubby, some are butterfaces, some are avg. None were pretty or special. Place a dark bar and back rooms dirty- same sheet on bed all day, bathroom had no light, girl didn't sower before or after, place is 3rd world.

I thought service was mediocre and you pay upfront, my hour was called 30 minutes in through the door and she said we need to rush, I was put off and called off the whole thing and got out of there- it was by now 5. 30 pm and bar was all closed and packed up. Weird guess they work cruise ship terminal hours. You get better prices and quality ratios back home- its not expensive its just expensive for what you get- ID stay away- I purelled my self top to toe before getting home felt gross.

You guys giving this place nice reviews, I don't get it and what you would find sub-par? Don't waste your time, this is not the place.It's all hit or miss, but occasionally you find a diamond in the rough. Pretty much that way at all the joints.

Viajero11
02-11-19, 01:01
I was back in Cozumel last week for work and had two free afternoons to indulge. First afternoon went to California Club where there were lots of girls and about ten that were very attractive by my standards. While tempted to go for "new pussy", I went with Adriana, a cute Colombiana that I met there last year and was pleasantly surprised to see again. She looked great with the same large, firm, round ass, great tits, beautiful face, and most of all a great attitude. It was another excellent hour of great service.

Next day went to El Trebol which is maybe 100 feet beyond California Club and down the first dirt road to the right. When I arrived there was just one girl available, a gordibuena named Gabriella. She definitely wouldn't have been everyone's first choice, but she had a nice girl-next-door look, large firm tits, and a very friendly attitude. I'm sometimes in the mood for just this type so I rolled the dice. Fortunately she gave really good service including a long and above average CBJ and sex in all sorts of positions. She had one of the wettest and tightest pussies I've enjoyed in a while and it was a big turn-on. I had a huge orgasm at the one hour mark.

Based on previous postings, of course things can vary from week to week at these places in terms of the quality of the talent. You just never know, but the day I went to California Club there was no shortage of beauties. If you don't speak Spanish, it also makes things more difficult and more likely that you won't get what you're looking for. And if you don't know what to expect in terms of amenities of the lack thereof, it can be offputting.

Anyway I had a great time. Again.

MexMong
06-27-19, 18:10
I was back in Cozumel last week for work and had two free afternoons to indulge. First afternoon went to California Club where there were lots of girls and about ten that were very attractive by my standards. While tempted to go for "new pussy", I went with Adriana, a cute Colombiana that I met there last year and was pleasantly surprised to see again. She looked great with the same large, firm, round ass, great tits, beautiful face, and most of all a great attitude. It was another excellent hour of great service.

Next day went to El Trebol which is maybe 100 feet beyond California Club and down the first dirt road to the right.Great info! Do you remember roughly how much they charged you?

Thanks in advance.

Redneckstud
08-12-19, 15:32
I'm looking hot a good deep tissue massage with a happy ending in Cozumel or Plays del Carmen. Handjob only. No oral or anything more.

Viajero11
08-26-19, 02:37
Great info! Do you remember roughly how much they charged you?

Thanks in advance.Sorry for the late reply. The clubs on Cozumel are overpriced compared to many parts of Latin America. I paid Adriana 1500 pesos and another 200 pesos for the room. So just under $100 US dollars total. But I'm at a point in my life where cost is no longer an issue. Compared to maybe $50 for the same service in Rio de Janeiro or Medellin, it's pricey on Cozumel, but if you speak some Spanish, you can, IMHO, have a great time. And since I'm there for work and getting paid to be there, I'm most interested in having that great time.

Escortsaffair
02-13-20, 18:45
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Careful Buyer
03-06-20, 18:38
I was there over 10 years ago and I really enjoyed it. Salsa, Caribbean Queen both had some really fun girls and I had a great time. I'm concerned at the lack of reports though; is there still fun to be had on the island?

George03
06-03-20, 20:49
I was there over 10 years ago and I really enjoyed it. Salsa, Caribbean Queen both had some really fun girls and I had a great time. I'm concerned at the lack of reports though; is there still fun to be had on the island?Pre Covid, not much has changed. Mostly the same joints, hit or miss. I have a few reports, about three trips in the last 4 or 5 years. Not sure how it will be post Covid.

Careful Buyer
06-08-20, 21:14
Pre Covid, not much has changed. Mostly the same joints, hit or miss. I have a few reports, about three trips in the last 4 or 5 years. Not sure how it will be post Covid.Thanks very much! Yeah, Covid has put a damper on my entire year. I wanted to go do some diving but. Guess we have to see how it goes.

GringoItaliano
06-19-20, 15:27
I will soon be heading to Cozumel as it reopens. The primary purpose of this trip is scuba diving, as it was on my last trip there in 2017 (please see my previous report on this thread). The dive shops, including specific ones that I like, are opening with limited capacity.

I do not expect that the chica bars will be open by the time that I am there, which is not a big deal. With that said, it would be great if I could arrange a session or two with any chicas on the island, as I had surprisingly positive experiences there last time. If the clubs are not an option, what if any alternatives do I have? I have been looking at ads on Mileroticos and was wondering how one can vet them, if at all. What are some specific local red flags to avoid, beyond "too good to be true" fake pictures and offers of threesomes?

Does any one have any chica contacts that they know or expect will be on Cozumel in late June or early July, that you would trust and recommend? If so, I would appreciate it if you could share them, either on this thread or via PM (whichever you prefer).

Adam Miller
01-20-21, 09:39
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

MikeRizzo2020
06-23-21, 18:02
Hi,

I will be heading to Cozumel next month and I'm hoping to sneak away during the day and get a little action. I'm ok with a massage and happy ending but prefer full service or BJ. Does anyone recommend anything? I'll probably have an hour max.

Exoticspirit
10-19-21, 23:54
Can I purchase Viagra at Cozumel pharmacies without a prescription? Is the cost of the brand name as well as generics there significantly lower priced compared to pharmacies in Canada / USA?

Elvis 2008
10-20-21, 00:47
Can I purchase Viagra at Cozumel pharmacies without a prescription? Is the cost of the brand name as well as generics there significantly lower priced compared to pharmacies in Canada / USA?Yeah, but it is not that cheap. I was getting $2 a Viagra on the border and would expect $5 to $10 a pill in Cozumel. They mark things up a ton there.

Exoticspirit
10-20-21, 03:57
Yeah, but it is not that cheap. I was getting $2 a Viagra on the border and would expect $5 to $10 a pill in Cozumel. They mark things up a ton there.It's about $10 Cad per 100 MG brand name up here in Canada and bit over $3 Cad per 100 MG generic. Maybe not even worth my while to buy in Mexico after all.

Tna01
10-31-21, 22:56
Will be in Cozumel by cruise ship (International pier).

Anything around the area?

Even massages with happy endings?

(I don't speak Spanish).

Ruck13
11-01-21, 04:44
Will be in Cozumel by cruise ship (International pier).

Anything around the area?

Even massages with happy endings?

(I don't speak Spanish).There are a couple of bars south of the port. Barcos is the name I remember there's one upstairs almost across the International pier. Don't worry someone will approach you.

Tna01
11-03-21, 19:39
There are a couple of bars south of the port. Barcos is the name I remember there's one upstairs almost across the International pier. Don't worry someone will approach you.I walked south from the pier.

Saw a bunch of little shops, and a Hard Rock Cafe.

Did not see a Barcos.

There were a few massage places in the strip of shops plus on the side around the corner.

No idea if they provided extra services but all the women in front of their shops asking if I wanted a massage were fat and ugly.

Pass.

Also, there was one guy who asked if I wanted Mexican pussy in a loud voice. There were a bunch of people (male / female locals and a cop) nearby.

Passed on that as well.

DonCarlos1234
11-30-21, 11:25
Go for the palancar reef which is making a come back (thanks covid) go for underwater adventures before the tour boats ruin it again. I bet it's 150 ft visibility! I was there 40 years ago. Got padi certified. Taught a parrot English. Drove mopeds around the island in pouring rains. Loved it. Leeward side was ALL polished beautiful sea shells for miles and miles and no humans. Probably filled with gill nets now. If not I would return! No hydrofoil while I was there either, dolphins chasing the boats, flying fish, paradise. Talked to a drunk fisherman in Spanish for hours coming back from Cancun (what a shithole then) It was my honeymoon. AWESOME! Islas Mujeres a lot safer then Cancun. Import your women. Be nice. To them I luv Cozumel.

ToledoRocket52
01-14-22, 00:47
Just returned from because. Diving was great, beer was cold, weather was so-so, and mongering was OK.

Barco is open, at least was when I was there. It is on the south end of town, past the south cruise ship docks. You will see the sign on the left heading south, just after the Amerimed building. It is the second-floor door on the right. At night they have some disco lights flashing. During the day, just knock on the door. If someone is available, they will answer.

If you are looking for massage places that offer full service, there aren't any with signs up. You need to walk down the street around the cruise ship docks. Look for 1-4 girls wearing really tight clothes standing together. Walk by slow and make eye contact, they will ask you if you want massage. Walk with them and tell them you want full-service and negotiate a price. FYI, they will charge you $2 for the condom, same as Barco, even if you bring one.

Enjoy and be safe.

Ragaraja
01-21-22, 23:11
Go for the palancar reef which is making a come back (thanks covid) go for underwater adventures before the tour boats ruin it again. I bet it's 150 ft visibility! I was there 40 years ago. Got padi certified. Taught a parrot English. Drove mopeds around the island in pouring rains. Loved it. Leeward side was ALL polished beautiful sea shells for miles and miles and no humans. Probably filled with gill nets now. If not I would return! No hydrofoil while I was there either, dolphins chasing the boats, flying fish, paradise. Talked to a drunk fisherman in Spanish for hours coming back from Cancun (what a shithole then) It was my honeymoon. AWESOME! Islas Mujeres a lot safer then Cancun. Import your women. Be nice. To them I luv Cozumel.Congrats on PADI Cert! Add whale shark dive to your list next.

Would you recommend staying on Cozumel or in Playa after being there? Going the Condo rental route for a couple months. Want to dive, and at least a FS massage on weekends. Not wanting the club scene, just drinks, sand, water, and a little rest w a chica here and there. Take it you liked the dive shop on Cozumel?

Viajero11
02-14-22, 03:33
Recently in Cozumel for a few days. It seems that the main clubs, La Embajada, Salsa Club, California Club, open and close with cruise ship activity. On a Thursday there were multiple large ships at the docks and all three spots were open. Not sure what the situation was in terms of chica numbers and quality in each club as I had no free time to indulge. The next day when I noticed only one ship docked, only Californa Club was open and there were no girls until after 6 PM. When I went at 6 there were only two girls. One was a full figured Colombiana that I liked. Did an overpriced but nice 30 minute session with her. Very good service and enjoyed her company. Seems like things may be hit or miss for a while.

George03
02-27-22, 03:47
Recently in Cozumel for a few days. It seems that the main clubs, La Embajada, Salsa Club, California Club, open and close with cruise ship activity. On a Thursday there were multiple large ships at the docks and all three spots were open. Not sure what the situation was in terms of chica numbers and quality in each club as I had no free time to indulge. The next day when I noticed only one ship docked, only Californa Club was open and there were no girls until after 6 PM. When I went at 6 there were only two girls. One was a full figured Colombiana that I liked. Did an overpriced but nice 30 minute session with her. Very good service and enjoyed her company. Seems like things may be hit or miss for a while.What are the prices now? I am making a trip in a few weeks, hope to pass on some info.

Mose
05-04-22, 18:05
Returning this month May for a week, is Salsa open with the putas, price?

Careful Buyer
05-20-22, 15:01
I was there primarily for diving, but did jump in the car and check out Salsa Bar one afternoon. Decent selection of girls, not overly aggressive. One was my clear favorite: petite, pretty and reasonably laid back. She asked for $150 including room, and I very politely explained that I didn't have enough cash for that. She then countered with $100, and given the time of day I figured why not? Went to the room, she was phenomenal! Very tight body, well groomed pussy, she was very energetic and did a great job.

Given the situation at the time I suspect I could have gotten her down a lot further, but at some point I figure the money means a lot more to the girls than it means to me. I also got really great service.

There are other clubs on the island but I didn't check them out. Remember, the clubs are usually open around the cruise-ship schedules so plan accordingly.

DonCarlos1234
06-09-22, 09:26
Congrats on PADI Cert! Add whale shark dive to your list next.

Would you recommend staying on Cozumel or in Playa after being there? Going the Condo rental route for a couple months. Want to dive, and at least a FS massage on weekends. Not wanting the club scene, just drinks, sand, water, and a little rest w a chica here and there. Take it you liked the dive shop on Cozumel?If Cozumel is even 1/2 of what I experienced. Do not ever leave. Dive Shacks, on the beach and guys with boats and air tanks. Very little development in the 80's. Enjoy what's there now. .

Tna01
11-24-22, 01:26
Will be in Cozumel near the cruise pier.

Looking for massages with endings within walking distance (2 miles).

And price?

Thanks.

BlueMoon22
11-24-22, 16:35
Are all the old places still open that were talked about earlier in this thread?

BlueMoon22
11-24-22, 18:42
I'm familiar with El Trebol, Salsa Club and El Barco but I don't know the Embassy. Where is it? If it's like the El Barco give me a hint to find it.

Thanks,

Woody.What place has the best ladies? Barco, club salsa or California club? Also is the 3 story building that says gentlemans club still right across from the cruise port? Looking for the best looking to choose from not the cheapest.

Tna01
11-25-22, 22:42
What place has the best ladies? Barco, club salsa or California club? Also is the 3 story building that says gentlemans club still right across from the cruise port? Looking for the best looking to choose from not the cheapest.Yes, still there.

Saw a pretty girl in the top floor window (4 pm) but could not figure which entrance leads to it.

Lots of tourists shops on the main floor but didn't see a door or stairs that could lead up.

Tna01
11-25-22, 22:47
Saw this near the northern most cruise pier.

Where is it? What's offered?

Tna01
11-25-22, 22:58
If you're looking at the Men's Club near the northern cruise pier, go right and walk to the last side street. There's a flea market. At the end of that side street are 2 massage places.

The next to last one does NOT offer services. (I asked)

One of the shop vendors on that street said the last one does. It looked secluded enough that it might but the wooden door was closed.

Tna01
11-26-22, 19:15
If you're looking at the Men's Club near the northern cruise pier, go right and walk to the last side street. There's a flea market. At the end of that side street are 2 massage places.

The next to last one does NOT offer services. (I asked)

One of the shop vendors on that street said the last one does. It looked secluded enough that it might but the wooden door was closed.Whoops. Might be southern most cruise pier.

It's by the Carnival cruise pier.

BlueMoon22
11-27-22, 04:37
Yes, still there.

Saw a pretty girl in the top floor window (4 pm) but could not figure which entrance leads to it.

Lots of tourists shops on the main floor but didn't see a door or stairs that could lead up.Did you not go check salsa or California? I think Barco opens later at night. Were you looking for a lady? Not sure on the one building or why they didn't have people asking you to come in. Thanks for looking!

Ruck13
11-28-22, 04:26
Did you not go check salsa or California? I think Barco opens later at night. Were you looking for a lady? Not sure on the one building or why they didn't have people asking you to come in. Thanks for looking!If the cruise ships are in so are the ladies.

BlueMoon22
11-28-22, 20:38
If the cruise ships are in so are the ladies.Thanks for the reply. I guess Barco isn't open until later? I think I'll try salsa and maybe California. Not sure about the one across the street from the cruise port. Is it by the royal shopping village close to the hard rock? I'll report back. Wanting to get 2 chicks in one stop. Will see how it goes!

Oahu808
11-29-22, 00:21
Ladies prefer pesos or dollars?

George03
11-29-22, 20:10
Saw this near the northern most cruise pier.

Where is it? What's offered?Usually whatever you want. When I was in Cozumel last spring, first time since Covid, I couldn't tell if it was open. Usually there were women outside the club, usually that was enough to scare me off, but I have walked inside a couple of times in the past.

George03
11-29-22, 20:12
Thanks for the reply. I guess Barco isn't open until later? I think I'll try salsa and maybe California. Not sure about the one across the street from the cruise port. Is it by the royal shopping village close to the hard rock? I'll report back. Wanting to get 2 chicks in one stop. Will see how it goes!The one across from the southern cruise port is upstairs in the shopping area. Hard to find if you don't know where you are going, but sometimes there is a tout outside. I haven't walked in for a few years, but it was like a strip club my first time. I found a gem in there one time, 3 holes! But like all places in Cozumel, it is hit or miss.

George03
11-29-22, 20:13
Ladies prefer pesos or dollars?They will take anything, generally. But you will save a little using pesos.

BlueMoon22
11-30-22, 21:23
Time got cut short from morning excursions so I only had 1.5 hours to leave the ship again and get to salsa or California club and get back. Could have walked but I was already hot and not much time. Jumped in the cab and said take me to salsa. Cab driver said California club is better so I changed my plan on going to salsa and walked into California club. Damn I was surprised. Several very attractive ones to choose from and I didn't have any time to fuck around. Couldn't miss the boat(although wouldn't be bad hahaha).

Saw a very cute, short, petite spinner mexican chick so I went and sat by her without even looking around much. A little small talk and she said lets go to a room. She said 100 and I agreed then she said 25 for the room. I'm not going to bother haggling over $20. In the room she asked if I wanted a BJ and it was $20. Didn't really care as 20 to her means more than it does to me and I just wanted to have a good time. I asked if I could take some pics and she agreed and stripped down for me. I asked for no condom BBBJ and she said have to use protection (again fine by me but figured I'd ask). I'm tall and she was very short and she gave me a good BJ standing up on her knees first and I was bending over grabbing her ass. Then she stood up and continued the BJ standing leaned over which was hot as fuck and I was grabbing and squeezing her ass while she sucked. Then she got on and started to ride which was awesome, switched to mish with me standing on edge of bed but bed too low and me to tall so let her get back on and ride. She was so light I just started grabbing her and pumping her up and down on me until completion. Tried to get her whatsapp but couldn't get it to work. She typed it in and don't see it now. Told her I plan to come back and she could maybe just come to my hotel and she was down but I don't see her in wahts app.

On the way out saw a smoking hot blonde with fake tits that if I had more time I'd have sat by her and gave her a go.

Really surprised Coz isn't talked about more. 145 without even trying to negotiate. Little sad I couldn't enjoy myself a bit more but the time crunch had me stressing. Knew I needed to get in, find a chick and get off and out. Lmao.

Thanks all for the tips and reports on here. Love this place.

Oahu808
12-01-22, 00:36
Great info. Can't wait to stop by California club next week. I'll report back. Mainly post on the USA guide.

BlueMoon22
12-01-22, 06:49
Great info. Can't wait to stop by California club next week. I'll report back. Mainly post on the USA guide.Might as well swing in salsa and let me know how it looks too if you get time. I planned on it but knew my time situation was very tight. I can't wait to go back and would like to just stay in coz a week and find one to come stay with me for a few days or a week. I'd be slightly hesitant doing that as you could be set up bringing her to hotel but it might me ok.

Oahu808
12-01-22, 20:07
Might as well swing in salsa and let me know how it looks too if you get time. I planned on it but knew my time situation was very tight. I can't wait to go back and would like to just stay in coz a week and find one to come stay with me for a few days or a week. I'd be slightly hesitant doing that as you could be set up bringing her to hotel but it might me ok.I'll try both.

Is there any better time during the day to go? I was planning on around 3-4 p as that's the only time I can really sneak away. I see there are lots of ships there Mon-Thurs.

Dg8787
12-01-22, 20:58
I am a newbie to Cozumel. Been to Tijuana and PV. I would like to try Cozumel for 3 days.

Where is the action at?

MP action?

Brothels?

Clubs?

A 4 star hotel would be best in town for mongering? Any hotel recommendations?

Thanks mongers.

BlueMoon22
12-02-22, 00:32
I'll try both.

Is there any better time during the day to go? I was planning on around 3-4 p as that's the only time I can really sneak away. I see there are lots of ships there Mon-Thurs.I think anytime from morning (9-10?) until 4-5 pm (maybe close at 5-6?) for the California club and salsa from what I've read as they base their schedule or ladies at least around the cruise ship schedules. And the cruises usually leave 4:30 or so. I think Barco opens around 6 pm possibly. Hope you enjoy it like I did. Just wish I had a longer window to play! I was slightly worried I might miss my ship if anything went wrong. Lmao.

BlueMoon22
12-02-22, 00:44
I am a newbie to Cozumel. Been to Tijuana and PV. I would like to try Cozumel for 3 days.

Where is the action at?

MP action?

Brothels?

Clubs?

A 4 star hotel would be best in town for mongering? Any hotel recommendations?

Thanks mongers.Caifornia club and salsa club are both only about 1/4 mile away from the international cruise port. The cab drivers will know if you ask for one of those 2 places. Supposedly there is another one right across the port but it's hard to find and I wanted to go to salsa / Cali anyways. Those 2 are open (have the most girls) mainly during the day while cruise ships are in.

Can't recommend any hotels as I was on a cruise but I too am interested in good hotels. I want to just make a trip down and see if I can get one that wants to come stay with me for a few days at the hotel or for a week. Think it would be fun and cheap but some risk I am sure as I am sure these girls aren't independent so could get setup to have your stuff stolen that way but maybe not. I'd like to hear others opinions on that option. Or just hit the clubs multiple times and get diff chicks each day.

Dg8787
12-02-22, 01:26
Caifornia club and salsa club are both only about 1/4 mile away from the international cruise port. The cab drivers will know if you ask for one of those 2 places. Supposedly there is another one right across the port but it's hard to find and I wanted to go to salsa / Cali anyways. Those 2 are open (have the most girls) mainly during the day while cruise ships are in.

Can't recommend any hotels as I was on a cruise but I too am interested in good hotels. I want to just make a trip down and see if I can get one that wants to come stay with me for a few days at the hotel or for a week. Think it would be fun and cheap but some risk I am sure as I am sure these girls aren't independent so could get setup to have your stuff stolen that way but maybe not. I'd like to hear others opinions on that option. Or just hit the clubs multiple times and get diff chicks each day.Thanks for the info. I too would like to get a girl for overnight to the hotel.

Oahu808
12-02-22, 15:54
I think anytime from morning (9-10?) until 4-5 pm (maybe close at 5-6?) for the California club and salsa from what I've read as they base their schedule or ladies at least around the cruise ship schedules. And the cruises usually leave 4:30 or so. I think Barco opens around 6 pm possibly. Hope you enjoy it like I did. Just wish I had a longer window to play! I was slightly worried I might miss my ship if anything went wrong. Lmao.Thanks for the follow up. Daytime works best for me anyway that's good. As for hotels. Love the Presidente. It's about 10 min away, secluded. Not directly in the town but still not that far, especially if you want a really nice hotel.

BlueMoon22
12-02-22, 17:17
Thanks for the info. I too would like to get a girl for overnight to the hotel.No problem. Barco is another option if you have all day and night its not far from the cruise port either. They don't open until 6-7 I believe. The other 2 mentioned are closed or the woman leave for the most part around the time ships leave. I think getting one to the hotel would be very easy.

Oahu808
12-02-22, 18:41
So when you hit California or salsa club during the day does it feel like a typical strip club. You see girls hanging out in skimpy outfit and just sit down and try to find the one you like? Assume then you go next door to Azul or do they have their own rooms?

BlueMoon22
12-04-22, 07:05
So when you hit California or salsa club during the day does it feel like a typical strip club. You see girls hanging out in skimpy outfit and just sit down and try to find the one you like? Assume then you go next door to Azul or do they have their own rooms?I was in a big hurry when I went but seemed more like a club vibe than strip club but def it's a mix of the 2 feeling. Chicks sitting around all over the place. Some together and some on their own. Some talking to guys. I just went in. Scanned the area for maybe 1 minute and saw the cutie I went and sat down with. Wish I'd had more time. She was hot and an awesome spinner. No GFE at all though but I don't expect it much places like that. Curacao on the other hand the girl I had there was awesome. After nut got a massage and then another round and I was about to quit as I didn't have enough time to recharge to finish but she asked me to keep going and she came. Was hot af. Prob my best experience.

California just had a room with a bed in it at the back of the bar. Maybe a couple rooms. Salsa I think uses Azul. And maybe California does too if their own rooms are full.

Careful Buyer
12-04-22, 16:52
So when you hit California or salsa club during the day does it feel like a typical strip club. You see girls hanging out in skimpy outfit and just sit down and try to find the one you like? Assume then you go next door to Azul or do they have their own rooms?I was there almost a year ago, and Salsa has rooms on site. When I was there it was quiet (off hours for the cruise ships I suppose) and there were a lot of girls but not a lot of clients. It's a very easy and laid-back place. From past experiences, when the cruise ships are in port there's a lot more action and there will be dancing / etc.

Dg8787
12-04-22, 18:10
I was there almost a year ago, and Salsa has rooms on site. When I was there it was quiet (off hours for the cruise ships I suppose) and there were a lot of girls but not a lot of clients. It's a very easy and laid-back place. From past experiences, when the cruise ships are in port there's a lot more action and there will be dancing / etc.Thanks for the info.

Are the clubs smokey inside? The rooms inside are smokey?

Can the girls go long time to your hotel?

BlueMoon22
12-04-22, 23:47
Thanks for the info.

Are the clubs smokey inside? The rooms inside are smokey?

Can the girls go long time to your hotel?I didn't smell any smoke in California. Nor the room. The girl I had was open to coming to my hotel if I come back.

Dg8787
12-05-22, 00:42
I didn't smell any smoke in California. Nor the room. The girl I had was open to coming to my hotel if I come back.Thank you. I will have to stop in Cozumel soon.

ToledoRocket52
12-05-22, 03:36
Thanks for the reply. I guess Barco isn't open until later? I think I'll try salsa and maybe California. Not sure about the one across the street from the cruise port. Is it by the royal shopping village close to the hard rock? I'll report back. Wanting to get 2 chicks in one stop. Will see how it goes!Barco is sometimes open during the day, at least was when I was there. It is on the south end of town, past the south cruise ship docks. You will see the sign on the left heading south, just after the Amerimed building. It is the second-floor door on the right. At night they have some disco lights flashing. During the day, just knock on the door. If someone is available, they will answer.

Oahu808
12-05-22, 19:53
Oh man. I'm in trouble.

My hotel is literally like 5 min away from Barco / California / Salsa. My taxi driver was super cool. Said he thinks Barco is the best. We were going to stop there but they were closed. So went to California. Was lots of ladies sitting around. The one that caught my eye was sitting my the open window to the street side. Perfect curvy body but fit. Amazing the bolt ONS and small waist that curved into a beautiful heart shaped ass. Total damage for CBJ + multi position. 2600 peso. Originally stated $.5 usd, but I had pesos so incurred a slight discount.

Headed to Barco tonight.

BlueMoon22
12-06-22, 16:47
Oh man. I'm in trouble.

My hotel is literally like 5 min away from Barco / California / Salsa. My taxi driver was super cool. Said he thinks Barco is the best. We were going to stop there but they were closed. So went to California. Was lots of ladies sitting around. The one that caught my eye was sitting my the open window to the street side. Perfect curvy body but fit. Amazing the bolt ONS and small waist that curved into a beautiful heart shaped ass. Total damage for CBJ + multi position. 2600 peso. Originally stated $.5 usd, but I had pesos so incurred a slight discount.

Headed to Barco tonight.Was she blonde? If so I think I know the one you were talking about and she was smoking hot. Lucky you being 5 minutes away! Let me know about barco.

Oahu808
12-06-22, 20:35
Was she blonde? If so I think I know the one you were talking about and she was smoking hot. Lucky you being 5 minutes away! Let me know about barco.Yep. Blonde / highlights. Debating if I should try someone else or go back to her.

Didn't make Barco last night but going to try today.

BlueMoon22
12-07-22, 02:52
Yep. Blonde / highlights. Debating if I should try someone else or go back to her.

Didn't make Barco last night but going to try today.She looked hot AF. And nice tits. How was she overall? Did you see my chick I got in there? Very short petite mexican with black dreaded hair, small boobs. She's not GFE (which didn't matter as I was in a hurry) but had a tight ass body and an awesome spinner. Did you ask if she was willing to come back to your place?

Oahu808
12-07-22, 14:35
She looked hot AF. And nice tits. How was she overall? Did you see my chick I got in there? Very short petite mexican with black dreaded hair, small boobs. She's not GFE (which didn't matter as I was in a hurry) but had a tight ass body and an awesome spinner. Did you ask if she was willing to come back to your place?She was great. She was laying on the bed corner and me standing up. She was massaging her breasts then she licked her fingers and and started rubbing herself so we both O'the. Was super sexy. Didn't ask about coming back to hotel as I have other friends with me.

I went back yesterday but didn't see her. I found a super tiny spinner. She said she was from Mexico City but she looked slightly Japanese. She was ok. Only A cups but still nice for her tiny body. As I was sitting around looking for the first girl (said her name was Emily) I didn't see too much talent / lookers. As I was leaving I did see the girl that fit your description. Petite with dread like dark hair, nice little tight body. I would have chose her if she was around before I had the other spinner.

BlueMoon22
12-07-22, 17:33
She was great. She was laying on the bed corner and me standing up. She was massaging her breasts then she licked her fingers and and started rubbing herself so we both O'the. Was super sexy. Didn't ask about coming back to hotel as I have other friends with me.

I went back yesterday but didn't see her. I found a super tiny spinner. She said she was from Mexico City but she looked slightly Japanese. She was ok. Only A cups but still nice for her tiny body. As I was sitting around looking for the first girl (said her name was Emily) I didn't see too much talent / lookers. As I was leaving I did see the girl that fit your description. Petite with dread like dark hair, nice little tight body. I would have chose her if she was around before I had the other spinner.Nice man glad you found another good one. Mine said mexico city as well. I wonder if they all say that. LOL. Did your chick have a tat yesterday? Dread like hair spinner had a tat on her stomach and belly button pierced.

Blonde sounds like she was awesome. Wish I had looked more but she might have been with a guy then. The log book when they sign in for a room was crazy with the amount of names and little time between them. Keep posting your findings and if you hit barco. Did you ever slide in Salsa and see their talent? Happy mongering!

Oahu808
12-07-22, 19:22
Nice man glad you found another good one. Mine said mexico city as well. I wonder if they all say that. LOL. Did your chick have a tat yesterday? Dread like hair spinner had a tat on her stomach and belly button pierced.

Blonde sounds like she was awesome. Wish I had looked more but she might have been with a guy then. The log book when they sign in for a room was crazy with the amount of names and little time between them. Keep posting your findings and if you hit barco. Did you ever slide in Salsa and see their talent? Happy mongering!The other tiny spinner had tats as well. Went back today and found Emily (blonde) man she has the nicest fake breasts. She's be 3 x the admission back in my hometown. Got her WhatsApp this time.

BlueMoon22
12-07-22, 21:16
The other tiny spinner had tats as well. Went back today and found Emily (blonde) man she has the nicest fake breasts. She's be 3 x the admission back in my hometown. Got her WhatsApp this time.Damn she looks good from the back! I can't wait to hit up because again! Going to have to be soon as it seems like a nice hidden gem at least as far as this board goes as I'd not heard of it. I've cruised there a bunch and never heard about them having these places. Just the random guys on the street saying hey you want some girls or pussy. Never knew they had these bars / brothels basically.

Dg8787
12-10-22, 02:09
On the ground here. Got me one girl the other day. $100 plus $25 for the room. She would later do hotel service for me. She knew I like variety and texted me to come see her friend. Her friend was thick and tall. Talked a good game and later came to the hotel. She was so and so. The first girl was better than her. Both didn't speak much English and rely on google translate. Which is fine with me. Don't have to put up with babbling women.

As I met the second girl I finally saw the blond Emily. Emily was looking hot in a short body hugging dress. The other girls didn't know Emily by her name or her at all. Emily came out with some guy and sat facing me with the guys back to me. She was smiling at me and giving me the come fuck me look. A few minutes later the guy left. I assume that they had just finished fucking.

I will have to figure a polite way to see Emily soon.

BlueMoon22
12-11-22, 17:55
On the ground here. Got me one girl the other day. $100 plus $25 for the room. She would later do hotel service for me. She knew I like variety and texted me to come see her friend. Her friend was thick and tall. Talked a good game and later came to the hotel. She was so and so. The first girl was better than her. Both didn't speak much English and rely on google translate. Which is fine with me. Don't have to put up with babbling women.

As I met the second girl I finally saw the blond Emily. Emily was looking hot in a short body hugging dress. The other girls didn't know Emily by her name or her at all. Emily came out with some guy and sat facing me with the guys back to me. She was smiling at me and giving me the come fuck me look. A few minutes later the guy left. I assume that they had just finished fucking.

I will have to figure a polite way to see Emily soon.Nice. How hot were the 2 you got? I like seeing reports here I hope we can keep it active.

I'd like to do like you and bring one to my hotel if I'm staying there. I'm wondering if they'd be open to staying a couple whole days / nights?

Dg8787
12-11-22, 22:17
Nice. How hot were the 2 you got? I like seeing reports here I hope we can keep it active.

I'd like to do like you and bring one to my hotel if I'm staying there. I'm wondering if they'd be open to staying a couple whole days / nights?First one was hot. She wasn't GFE but good to fuck. The second one wasn't that hot but doable. California seems to close up after the cruise ships leave. From my limited knowledge and poor Spanish I believe the girls work in shifts. Morning shift gets off around 3 pm or 4 pm. I lucked out with the first girl with I showed up around 3:30 pm, took her to the room. Finished after 4 pm and sat by the window. She came up to say good bye as her shift was over. I asked her if she wanted to get dinner? She said where and I said somewhere near the plaza. She said ok. From there we got along pretty good. If there is a girl there you like then ask her out to eat with you and go from there. BTW, I told her that her friend wasn't that good so she came by the hotel for some fun. Of course I gifted her some money.

From what I learned and understood the girls pay something from their fee to California and California makes all the room fee. Also the girl has to sell a lady drink or something like that. Good luck in getting one for a day or more. Some may have to go home at night and come back.

FYI, if you bring a girl back have her carry a shopping bag to look like she is staying at the hotel. I had mine carry some snacks and drinks from 7-11. Never got a question as the front desk was 5 meters from the elevator.

Dg8787
12-12-22, 03:38
Fwiw. I brought from US with me new generic prescription of Vitamin V. Felt there was some wrong with me as it wasn't working as well. Possibly my higher glucose count might be making it ineffective. So I went to local pharmacy and bought some Mexican brand Figral vitamin V. Same dosage. It worked a lot better! Went back to the pharmacy in the plaza and stocked up on it. 10 pack 100 MG is US $55.20 pack is US $69. Use by May 2024.

BlueMoon22
12-12-22, 18:32
First one was hot. She wasn't GFE but good to fuck. The second one wasn't that hot but doable. California seems to close up after the cruise ships leave. From my limited knowledge and poor Spanish I believe the girls work in shifts. Morning shift gets off around 3 pm or 4 pm. I lucked out with the first girl with I showed up around 3:30 pm, took her to the room. Finished after 4 pm and sat by the window. She came up to say good bye as her shift was over. I asked her if she wanted to get dinner? She said where and I said somewhere near the plaza. She said ok. From there we got along pretty good. If there is a girl there you like then ask her out to eat with you and go from there. BTW, I told her that her friend wasn't that good so she came by the hotel for some fun. Of course I gifted her some money.

From what I learned and understood the girls pay something from their fee to California and California makes all the room fee. Also the girl has to sell a lady drink or something like that. Good luck in getting one for a day or more. Some may have to go home at night and come back.

FYI, if you bring a girl back have her carry a shopping bag to look like she is staying at the hotel. I had mine carry some snacks and drinks from 7-11. Never got a question as the front desk was 5 meters from the elevator.At least they are willing to go to the hotel. I'd rather do that tbh. And you're right they might be required to come in and do their shifts so they can't take days off. Not exactly sure of the arrangement but I think California and all the other clubs take half of what they make on top of the room fee. I wish I had more time to sit and observe and see how much action they were all getting as I'm sure it's quite a bit in a day so even if they only keep half of their fees they'd make a lot.

I still want someone to slide in salsa and see if they have any decent looking chicks if they have time.

Careful Buyer
12-13-22, 21:40
At least they are willing to go to the hotel. I'd rather do that tbh. And you're right they might be required to come in and do their shifts so they can't take days off. Not exactly sure of the arrangement but I think California and all the other clubs take half of what they make on top of the room fee. I wish I had more time to sit and observe and see how much action they were all getting as I'm sure it's quite a bit in a day so even if they only keep half of their fees they'd make a lot.

I still want someone to slide in salsa and see if they have any decent looking chicks if they have time.I was there in February and there were about 10 girls working. It was pretty dead. I did find one very nice petite little spinner who gave phenomenal service. I'm headed back soon and will update further; I only hit Salsa once last time, I had a lot of other stuff going on. Will be back!

Dg8787
12-14-22, 04:49
I was there in February and there were about 10 girls working. It was pretty dead. I did find one very nice petite little spinner who gave phenomenal service. I'm headed back soon and will update further; I only hit Salsa once last time, I had a lot of other stuff going on. Will be back!Was that the spinner referenced in California Club from Mexico City?

BlueMoon22
12-16-22, 22:44
I was there in February and there were about 10 girls working. It was pretty dead. I did find one very nice petite little spinner who gave phenomenal service. I'm headed back soon and will update further; I only hit Salsa once last time, I had a lot of other stuff going on. Will be back!I want to hit salsa and California again too. Was hoping for some more updates from the guys that brought some chicks back to their place.

MikeOxHuge
12-23-22, 17:27
Can anyone offer some recommendations or Airbnb that are guest friendly. Preferably on the cheaper side of things. Say under $100/ night. Several of the hotels I looked at said no non-registered guests allowed in the rooms.

George03
12-24-22, 07:48
Can anyone offer some recommendations or Airbnb that are guest friendly. Preferably on the cheaper side of things. Say under $100/ night. Several of the hotels I looked at said no non-registered guests allowed in the rooms.Not an Airbnb, but I stayed at the Villablanca Garden Beach Hotel, not problems on my trips bring girls back. Within your budget as well.

MikeOxHuge
12-24-22, 17:05
Not an Airbnb, but I stayed at the Villablanca Garden Beach Hotel, not problems on my trips bring girls back. Within your budget as well.Thanks. My post should have said "hotel or airbnb". For some reason Villablanca isn't showing up on my booking site (credit card points) so I'll keep that as a backup if I can't find other options.

I've been looking at Casa Del Mar, Mary Carmen, or Barracuda. Most say "registered guests only" but I was hoping for some first hand reports on how serious they are with that.

I did find a couple Airbnb's that look like houses with street access, so no security or front desk like some of the apartment-like ones, but that could be both good and bad. And they're a little further off the strip than I'd like.

BlueMoon22
01-14-23, 02:36
Do most of the hotels have safes in them down there? I want to go for a week or so and try and get a a couple girls on diff nights to come to my place.

Careful Buyer
01-19-23, 21:06
Hi guys,

I made it back to because in mid December 2022, and did a little more exploring than I did last time. I hit Salsa one afternoon and found a great girl, exactly the type I like (small, slender). Price was reasonable, no hustle, and it was a really fun easy time.

Hit a bit of a rough patch after that; I visited Salsa and the club next door (Is it California? I don't remember, but it's very very close to Salsa). There were girls at both places but no one that interested me. And I had the luxury of leaving and trying again.

2nd to last day I went back; Salsa was dead but the place next door had some really fine looking women. Connected with great girl, on the smaller side, and while she wasn't as 'enthusiastic' as my first girl she was still a hell of a lot of fun.

I know there are other clubs very close to Salsa and you guys may want to check those out. I'm not a huge fan of hanging out in these clubs (I prefer to walk in and find something I like), but if you want to do some "shopping" you should have a great time.

BlueMoon22
02-01-23, 03:04
Hi guys,

I made it back to because in mid December 2022, and did a little more exploring than I did last time. I hit Salsa one afternoon and found a great girl, exactly the type I like (small, slender). Price was reasonable, no hustle, and it was a really fun easy time.

Hit a bit of a rough patch after that; I visited Salsa and the club next door (Is it California? I don't remember, but it's very very close to Salsa). There were girls at both places but no one that interested me. And I had the luxury of leaving and trying again.

2nd to last day I went back; Salsa was dead but the place next door had some really fine looking women. Connected with great girl, on the smaller side, and while she wasn't as 'enthusiastic' as my first girl she was still a hell of a lot of fun.

I know there are other clubs very close to Salsa and you guys may want to check those out. I'm not a huge fan of hanging out in these clubs (I prefer to walk in and find something I like), but if you want to do some "shopping" you should have a great time.I wonder if the times you went and couldn't find anything were when the cruise ships weren't in? From what I've read when the ships are in you should almost always be able to find something.

Was the smaller girl really petite and short? Tat on her stomach on her left side?

BlueMoon22
02-10-23, 06:07
Does anyone know of any hotels that do hourly or would let you check in early near the cruise port? I have a sexy one willing to meet at hotel instead of club but I will only be in for a day so need something that will let me in early or does hourly. Appreciate any ideas.

BlueMoon22
02-11-23, 09:55
I know I asked this already but I have a smoking hot chick lined up but need a hotel that will rent for cash and mid day for hours or night I don't care. LOL. I know day of I could find one on foot but would be easier to arrange with her if I have a place already lined up.

BlueMoon22
04-08-23, 01:21
Damn no updates here for awhile!? I found a hotel and booked 2 nights so I could check in early. Had multiple choices of hot SA girls. Got checked in in the morning and then went back when she got there at 11 or so and we had 3 hours of amazing sex. Hated to leave her to go back to the ship. Hahaha. Cost was much more than going to Cali club or salsa but was awesome GFE and the best sex I have ever had other than had to wear a rubber. Blowjob was BBBJCIM and she swallowed every last drop. I got very attached to this girl is the bad thing. Sometimes I wish I had just went to Cali club and fucked 1 or 2 and then left. Haha.

DmeHcg
04-11-23, 20:41
Gents I hope all is well. Traveling back to Cozumel from over 14 years ago for a week. I was wondering what's the best places to go to during the day and at night time. Last time I was there I was able to convince the resort pool bartender to take me to local spots and strip clubs. Had and amazing time and I swear I sessioned with Salma Hayek's twin! LOL. Anyway I'm traveling with family so looking for best scenario to get a away or a couple hours during day or night and see what I can get into. Also what's the local rate at USD. I'm so used to travelling to medellin that my prices are all screwed up so I was hoping to get some feedback to members that have been there recently. Also looking for any DO's or Don't! Thank You Again for any response! If you don't care to respond its also understood! Cheers Gents!

Mose
05-12-23, 04:12
What are the going prices.

MidwestMan91
07-19-23, 22:44
My cruise stopped into Cozumel for a day. I did my excursion and started walking toward the gentleman's clubs. It was 2 pm and the all aboard was 4:30 so I was a little pressed for time. I was pulled into club salsa by an unattractive woman. There were 3 women that I would rate 4-6. They started at 200 and I negotiated down. Hindsight is 20/20 and I should have tried another bar. But I went with one to the building next door. $150 total for the room and her. Definitely not worth unless the quality of girl improves.

BlueMoon22
08-04-23, 03:41
My cruise stopped into Cozumel for a day. I did my excursion and started walking toward the gentleman's clubs. It was 2 pm and the all aboard was 4:30 so I was a little pressed for time. I was pulled into club salsa by an unattractive woman. There were 3 women that I would rate 4-6. They started at 200 and I negotiated down. Hindsight is 20/20 and I should have tried another bar. But I went with one to the building next door. $150 total for the room and her. Definitely not worth unless the quality of girl improves.Yeah you should have checked California club next door. It is better most of the time I'm told and in my experience and they start at 100 (or have).

Not sure how many ships are in port in the summer but I don't think as many so probably not as many girls either. There were some cute ones in the winter.

When you say next door do you mean the other bar? I knew at one point salsa girls took you to the hotel right there and California club just had a room there with a bed. Maybe more than one but not sure. I used one of them though.

Oahu808
09-27-23, 15:46
Have any of you met locals from apps or sites with an arrangement to hang out while you are in Cozumel?

If so which ones are best for that?

Viajero11
01-26-24, 23:37
As I think is obvious from this thread, Cozumel is not a mongering destination. If mongering is your main focus, go to la CDMX, Guadalajara, etc. But if you're on a cruise, diving, etc. And just want to get laid, you can. I've been here many times for work, and like others on the forum, have found things to be very hit or miss on Cozumel, often depending on cruise ship schedules. And of course it's very overpriced if cost is an issue for you. I had a few free hours on a Friday afternoon about 3 PM and stopped first at California club. About 10 girls, but only two that I liked. They wanted $200 US for 30 minutes. Not happening. Went next door to Salsa and there were 6 girls, only two doable. I choose Lizeth, a cute and petite mid 20's girl. 2800 pesos for the hour. My expectation meter is always dialed to low on Cozumel, especially after having just been in la CDMX where I had some of the best sex of my life. So I was very surprised at Lizeth's level of service. Didn't ask for it because I didn't expect it, but it was very good GFE with DFK and BBBJ. Sweet, sexy, no BS, all sorts of positions. Had an unexpectedly great time with her.