PDA

View Full Version : General travel reports

Hargow20
10-03-20, 01:40
This thread is for travel reports from multiple stops at on the same trip.

TomJackin
10-03-20, 01:58
This thread is for travel reports from multiple stops at on the same trip.Have you gone somewhere besides Tijuana?

I'll wait for the trip report!

CenTexCrash
10-03-20, 21:24
This thread is for travel reports from multiple stops at on the same trip.January 2019: Told my civilian network my Euro trip was 3 days Prague, 3 days Vienna, 3 days Budapest.

My actual hobby plan was 2 days Prague, 2 days Vienna, 2 days Budapest, then a 3 day bender in Athens.

I veered off civilian focus and hobbied in Prague and Budapest. I didn't bother in Vienna.

I have probably been spoiled by Mexican chicas and Athens talent, but my unpopular verdict of Prague and Budapest is the hot Czech / Hungarian women you hear about aren't there, they packed up and settled where the $ is: London, Paris, Dubai, German FKK clubs. What you find in Prague / Budapest is watered down leftovers. P4 P in Prague / Budapest didn't feel like an xp, it felt like a business transaction. Sorry. I said it.

Athens was exactly the way the previous three times: Tijuana but with caucasian talent that for the price of a lap dance in the USA you get a full serviced quickie. None of my fellow Americans believe my stories. Fine, more for me. (There is a Jan 2019 trip recap buried in the Athens thread).

Had to very carefully post pictures to satisfy civilian audience, posted pics of Budapest when in actuality I was lomg already roaming Filis Street in Athens. Also Wizz Air's gotcha penalty fees suck ass.

Also have other abroad trips and two World Tours where monger happened after dark.