PDA

View Full Version : El colmadon de boricua online

BoricuaOnline
11-28-20, 01:13
Welcome to my colmadon, where beers are always ceniza (ice cold) or like we puertoricans say "vestida de novia".

You can pay cash or fiao (on account).

My next trip to the Dominican Republic is scheduled for December 12-20. It is my 43Th flight to Dominican Republic. Currently only Jet Blue is travelling from Puerto Rico to Dominican Republic. The ferry is still waiting Puerto Rico's government approval to transport passengers. Their Covid protocol was approved by The Health Department but the governor unilaterally decided not to honor it. Ferries del Caribe requested the intervention of the Federal Transport Commission to get the authorization for their 12 hour trip to Santo Domingo. Currently, the cheapest airfare San Juan to Santo Domingo roundtrip cost $375.00 for an about 50 minute flight. The ferry cost from $180.00.

I had to make a crazy schedule to save money. I am going to take a flight to Punta Cana airport, it is a short 26 minute flight, and my return trip is from Santo Domingo. I saved over $120.00 by doing it. My ticket cost $235.00 round trip, minus a travel bank of $155.00 minus true blue points I paid $0. 00 additional cash this time. I can't book a flight like this one using the Jet Blue app; I had to use the full computer version of their website.

My schedule is divided into the following: 12-14 in Beach Bungalow LOS Corales in Bavaro ($45 per night), 14-17 an apartment in Zona Colonial ($30.00 per night) and 17-20 in Emotions by Hodelpa all inclusive in Juan Dolio, ($58.00 per night). I am still deciding to take Expreso Bavaro from Bavaro to Santo Domingo or to rent a car for 3 days in Punta Cana airport. Expedia says I can rent a car and leave it in Santo Domingo airport for $60.00 for 3 nights including insurance. I wonder if there are any hidden fees, I find it cheap. Any advice or comment is welcome.

BoricuaOnline
11-28-20, 02:33
I use Tinder as my dating application. It cost $4. 99 to activate the passport option where you can match unlimited ladies per day. I pay for the month before my trip if I want to set up a few ladies. I have met several ladies using this application. Once in the country I am visiting it do not cost to meet local girls although it limits the amount of right swipes per day. Even once I met a lady 15 minutes after my right swipe, she was not far from my hotel.

I have matched with over 200 ladies, age 18 and up. Currently I have over a hundred unmatched likes.

Although I usually date young girls this time I decided to look for up to 45 years old girls, and there are some ladies "aged to perfection".

I talked to this cute 40 yr. Old girl that is from Higuey but is in Santo Domingo because of Covid. She had a clothing store in Bavaro that was doing fine until covid hits tourism and related activity. She moved to Santo Domingo hoping to continue with her business. She is petite with a great body. She called by whatsapp webcam and it was funny, I believe I can have a good time with this lady. She lifts her shirt to show me a pair of nice big tits. She did several times during the session. I was curious what is going to happen next. Most girls do not show any for free, it usually comes with a request and I was right. Right after the show she sent me a text message from Claro that states they are going to shut down her service if she does not pay her bill, currently 5,900 pesos, barely over a hundred dollars. She told me hey don't send me any money. You can pay it from Puerto Rico, just like that! She is crazy! I gave her a phone number and she asked what is that?. I told her is Banreservas bank number so you can get a loan to pay your bills. I told her if she really wants a serious relationship as she states on her Tinder she can't be requesting money just like she did.

There is this lady, a girl from Venezuela, 35 yrs. Old. She is pretty, all natural, no tattoos. We are still chatting, we had nice conversations. She has also been hit by pandemics, losing her jobs twice. She told me she is thankful of how Dominican treats her (her mom is Dominican). She also commented that generally she considers Dominicans illiterate and do not like Dominican guys because they are very possessive. I told her about how frequent Dominican girls ask for money or goods. She told me a lot of guy's profile say "I do not send Western Union or pay for your phone reloads" or similar comments. She has sent me a couple of sexy pics.

There is this 37 years old lady, pretty, she works as a teacher and has her own car. She is more into the dating mode although our conversations has recently spiced up.

Off course I have several backups that are ready to serve me, a 19 old busty lady, a 21 yr. Old cute babe, a 23 yr smoking hot girl, to name a few. They all know that I am visiting although; as always I gave her different dates. More on this topic later.

BoricuaOnline
11-28-20, 03:56
Calle Sanchez, corner with Jose Gabriel Garcia, Zona Colonial. From 2,000 pesos and includes one drink.

SubCmdr
11-28-20, 05:02
Senor Boricua,

Welcome to the basement. Where our posts appear on a lower level but with superior information. Always!

Have you ever used inDriver in Republica Dominicana? I have not. But I have heard as least six reports from my Dominicanas that it is service that works as advertised. You set your route. Put your price. And see if someone bites on the amount and offers you a ride.

GrownMan1
11-28-20, 15:30
I use Tinder as my dating application. It cost $4. 99 to activate the passport option where you can match unlimited ladies per day. I pay for the month before my trip if I want to set up a few ladies. I have met several ladies using this application. Once in the country I am visiting it do not cost to meet local girls although it limits the amount of right swipes per day. Even once I met a lady 15 minutes after my right swipe, she was not far from my hotel.

I have matched with over 200 ladies, age 18 and up. Currently I have over a hundred unmatched likes.

Although I usually date young girls this time I decided to look for up to 45 years old girls, and there are some ladies "aged to perfection".
. More on this topic later.Sounds like you want wine. That's what I call where in 35 and up. You're Puerto Rican so the language barrier isn't an a problem for you. Big advantage. I'm looking forward to read how your vacation goes.

BoricuaOnline
11-28-20, 18:39
Senor Boricua,

Welcome to the basement. Where our posts appear on a lower level but with superior information. Always!

Have you ever used inDriver in Republica Dominicana? I have not. But I have heard as least six reports from my Dominicanas that it is service that works as advertised. You set your route. Put your price. And see if someone bites on the amount and offers you a ride.It is the first time I read about it but I downloaded the app. Thanks for the information and the welcome.

BoricuaOnline
11-28-20, 19:09
Sounds like you want wine. That's what I call where in 35 and up. You're Puerto Rican so the language barrier isn't an a problem for you. Big advantage. I'm looking forward to read how your vacation goes.My best experience ever in DR was with a 30 something lady. She is from an economic upper level and we spent an almost non stop weekend. We stopped only to eat or sleep. I am not a long term guy, I am mostly like captain Stabbin, once we finish I threw the lady out of the boat, LOL. I never thought to have an experience like that again until I met this fine lady from Bella Vista, a lawyer with a nice Ford Expedition. She was in her 30's too. We had a great time too, in recently renewed (by that year) Jaragua hotel. Sadly, she died last year, victim of lupus.

BoricuaOnline
11-28-20, 19:16
We have talked about how to save money in the Dominican Republic several times in the Santo Domingo forum. Here is an application I have used twice to get good deals in Santo Domingo hotels: Gustazos. It is the Caribbean version of Group-on. Sometimes you can get great deals in hotels, restaurants and services. Most time the cost have all taxes included. Download it and save!

Mr Enternational
11-28-20, 19:27
!Have you ever used inDriver in Republica Dominicana? I have not. But I have heard as least six reports from my Dominicanas that it is service that works as advertised. You set your route. Put your price. And see if someone bites on the amount and offers you a ride.I use InDriver in Colombia. It is good if you know the fair price of your route. If you don't then you could be ripping yourself off. What I do is check the price of my destination on Uber or another app, then go to InDriver and offer a little less than what that was.

Mr Enternational
11-28-20, 19:34
I am still deciding to take Expreso Bavaro from Bavaro to Santo Domingo or to rent a car for 3 days in Punta Cana airport. Expedia says I can rent a car and leave it in Santo Domingo airport for $60.00 for 3 nights including insurance. I wonder if there are any hidden fees, I find it cheap. Any advice or comment is welcome.With which company? If that is true then it would be the deal of the century because all the companies I know charge $70 just to leave the car in another city. Then you have the high ass tax in addition.

BoricuaOnline
11-28-20, 19:44
I use InDriver in Colombia. It is good if you know the fair price of your route. If you don't then you could be ripping yourself off. What I do is check the price of my destination on Uber or another app, then go to InDriver and offer a little less than what that was.I think is it going to be very useful when Uber inflates its price because of high demand. I am going to try it for sure.

BoricuaOnline
11-28-20, 19:57
With which company? If that is true then it would be the deal of the century because all the companies I know charge $70 just to leave the car in another city. Then you have the high ass tax in addition.The name of the company is Firefly, but now it doesn't show any car available for my dates. All other companies charges drop off fees from $65.00.

BoricuaOnline
11-28-20, 20:19
Calle Sanchez, corner with Jose Gabriel Garcia, Zona Colonial. From 2,000 pesos and includes one drink.Today's picture.

SubCmdr
12-03-20, 09:48
I think is it going to be very useful when Uber inflates its price because of high demand. I am going to try it for sure.You are dead on point with that brother. When I go for my tennis lesson in the morning with Uber the price is close to double when I am ready to return to my home afterwards. I plan on trying inDriver to see if I can get a better rate on the ride home. Furthermore, I am glad you did not consider the information to be off topic just because it did not deal with paying for pussy!

Tempoecorto
12-05-20, 17:14
With which company? If that is true then it would be the deal of the century because all the companies I know charge $70 just to leave the car in another city. Then you have the high ass tax in addition.I could not agree more about your comment on taxes. It alone accounts for another 20-25%.

By the way, which rental companies do you recommend these days? I used to use Nelly but they have truly gone south.

BoricuaOnline
12-12-20, 00:52
There is one girl I am talking to who has a dream. Not to make Dominican Republic great again, not to find the cure for all diseases. Her dream is to have an iPhone 11. So she wanted to visit me and spend some time with me in exchange of her dream.

BoricuaOnline
12-16-20, 01:13
It was 5:59 pm And I was in Conde de Peņalba and ordered a Presidente beer. The waiter told me there is a new decree that do not let him serve alcohol after 6:00 pm. It 5:59, get me a beer, run! He laughed and told me he can't. Later I walked back to my apartment and stopped in the colmadon next to my apartment. I ordered a couple of beers, they sold it without problem.

GrownMan1
12-16-20, 11:53
It was 5:59 pm And I was in Conde de Pealba and ordered a Presidente beer. The waiter told me there is a new decree that do not let him serve alcohol after 6:00 pm. It 5:59, get me a beer, run! He laughed and told me he can't. Later I walked back to my apartment and stopped in the colmadon next to my apartment. I ordered a couple of beers, they sold it without problem.The new decree caught everyone offguard. I'm in Boca Chica now and not only are they not selling alcohol after 6 PM, They are also shutting everything down at 7 PM. It caught many people and businesses of guard. We had heard the new times schedule of 7 PM to 5 AM would start December 24 of this year. It went into effect last night. The police was in force on the strip as they slowly walk down the street at 7 o'clock clearing the street of all people forcing them to go home.

I wish I would have known I would have went back to the states today. It's going to be a while before I return here.

SubCmdr
12-16-20, 14:11
Toca de queda (Did I say that right Spanish Professors?)

The new decree caught everyone offguard. I'm in Boca Chica now and not only are they not selling alcohol after 6 PM, They are also shutting everything down at 7 PM. It caught many people and businesses of guard. We had heard the new times schedule of 7 PM to 5 AM would start December 24 of this year. It went into effect last night. The police was in force on the strip as they slowly walk down the street at 7 o'clock clearing the street of all people forcing them to go home.

I wish I would have known I would have went back to the states today. It's going to be a while before I return here.Indeed! It caught everyone off guard. I have contacts and I heard nothing until after 5 PM. The new controlling legal authorities seem to be running a tight law and order ship. I understand your sentiments GrownMan1. I have been living here through the entire SOE. It is getting old. A 7 PM curfew makes a even a day trip to someplace as close as Santiago difficult!

The PN rolled though mi barrio and seized the cooler of beer from some neighbors that were sitting outside drinking. I am not tripping on the alcohol sales restriction. I keep a fully stocked bar at home.

Mr Enternational
12-16-20, 14:29
https://dominicantoday.com/dr/local/2020/12/15/new-curfew-starts-today/

BoricuaOnline
12-18-20, 15:44
https://dominicantoday.com/dr/local/2020/12/15/new-curfew-starts-today/I am currently in an all inclusive in Juan Dolio, being serviced like a king with 24 HR. Booze. No curfew here which is a plus in pandemic times.

SubCmdr
12-18-20, 15:51
I am currently in an all inclusive in Juan Dolio, being serviced like a king with 24 HR. Booze. No curfew here which is a plus in pandemic times.That is what I am talking about brother. You are working around the curfew. Adjust, adapt, improvise and overcome!

This also provides insight into the thinking of current legal authorities running things here. They can indeed restart AI tourism with the SOE in place and a curfew.

BoricuaOnline
12-18-20, 16:20
I arrived to Dominican Republic, as like the Juan Luis Guerra "La llave de mi corazon " song says: Tierra de peloteros, where SubCmdr lives! Or is it Sammy Sosa or Mr. Golden Balloon winer BQ-ribs? Anyway, greetings to all you. Flight was only 27 minutes, we took a bus to customs area where I did a line of around 2,000 people with no social distance and nobody enforcing it. 80 minutes later I was out and cab drivers were offering their services, even a few follow me to any place I walked. I was trying to connect to Uber but no connection in the area. I went out the airport to the first rotonda but still no signal. I returned back to another area of the airport where I got weak wifi but enough good to connect with Paola, a mexican driver who instructed me to go out of the airport to the first rotonda. Uber is not allowed inside the airport, still. As Paola told me and I later heard in the news, there have been violent acts because of this.

Paola was a nice driver and took me to LOS Corales beach Village, as per the whatsapp instructions of the hotel. She left me in one small lobby. They proceeded to take me to another small lobby where they again told me it is not my lobby. So I ended walking out of the gated community to another small lobby. I was already pissed but calmly talked to the pretty blonde foreign girl that finally checked me in. So I ended in a property 8 minutes walk away from beach when I was supposed to stay almost beach front.

The apartment was nice although the tv was far away from the bed, I need a telescope to watch it. The pool was empty and was never used during my stay, perhaps because it stinks like shit all the time. I read LOS Corales and El Cortecito area has some infrastructure problems, take this in consideration if thinking of moving to Bavaro area. To be continued.

Mr Enternational
12-18-20, 17:37
So I ended walking out of the gated community to another small lobby. I was already pissed but calmly talked to the pretty blonde foreign girl that finally checked me in.When I was out there last month a foreign lady checked me into my hotel. She said she was from Kazakhstan. She seemed to have a bad attitude. I heard her speaking Russian on the phone. Then when she hung up I started speaking Russian to her. She was surprised and warmed up to me after that.

BoricuaOnline
12-18-20, 19:16
When I was out there last month a foreign lady checked me into my hotel. She said she was from Kazakhstan. She seemed to have a bad attitude. I heard her speaking Russian on the phone. Then when she hung up I started speaking Russian to her. She was surprised and warmed up to me after that.Perhaps is the same lady, there was another woman next to her, also cute, but they were nice to me. I do not speak russian to them, but the brunette was talking italian to a tourist.

BoricuaOnline
12-18-20, 19:53
That is what I am talking about brother. You are working around the curfew. Adjust, adapt, improvise and overcome!

This also provides insight into the thinking of current legal authorities running things here. They can indeed restart AI tourism with the SOE in place and a curfew.I like that contrary every other place I have visited employees are wearing face masks all the time. Guests should enter every building with face masks but can be unmasked outdoors.

BoricuaOnline
04-11-21, 04:29
I visited Santo Domingo from April 1 to 4, Holy week weekend. I arrived early in the morning but stores were open at the airport. I exchanged a small amount of cash at Banreservas booth on second level, exchange was 56.75 per dollar, they were paying 56.25 for a. 50 pesos fee (less than 1% I later got 56.50 at Frank El Azuano in el Conde, . 25 pesos fee which I believe is the best you can get in town. Aduanas was easy, I pre-filled their form online the day before my trip and because of that I was the first to get out of the airport. My Uber cost around $11 from airport to Villar Hermanos where I ordered a completo (pork and chicken sandwich) with chinola juice, their chinola is the best I have drink in town but I have tried like a dozen places only. My stay this time was at Riazor, one of my favorite small hotels. They know me and always let me check in early so I was in before 11:00 am. They remodeled their lobby, there are constantly improving the place and keeping it in good shape. I got an upper level front room with sea view. They eliminated the stocked minibar, it helps them moving the check in time from 3:00 pm to 1:00 pm.

Last December I stayed a couple of days in a $30 AirBNB in Zona Colonial. It was a good value for the money, with all the facilities an apartment can provide. The only problem of my apartment of Arzobispo Portes Street was the noise providing from surrounding apartments. I learned from the neighbor's conversation that Yulisbeidy is pregnant but is not sure who the father is but they are planning a gender reveal party anyway. Another neighbor was working with a chainsaw until late. I complained to apartment's manager. The think I don't like about AirBNB is that they do not show the exact location until you book. Let me know if there is a way to know, thanks.

Back to my current trip, I walked to La Despensa Supermarket to get some groceries and to Supermercado Nacional at El Conde. I like to walk a lot. Because of the long weekend a lot of places closed earlier or did not open. That means no traffic congestion at any time which pulled Uber prices low. I got a 120 pesos transfer to Agora, for example. A lot of people go to their towns or beaches but still there was plenty of girls on the city. I talked to a pretty girl while walking and got her number for later, just like the old times. Nacional has better prices than La Despensa. I got there a german beer I looking for since my first trip to Cartagena so I was very happy to buy a few. I walked back to my room and found that in the couple of hours in the city I got over 30 likes on Tinder and over a hundred before leaving the city back to Puerto Rico.

I walked to Amadita lab which was walking distance from my hotel to get my Covid test. They told me that I need to get my test on Friday but they were going to be closed but there was a main Amadita lab open 24 hours just a couple of blocks away. Let's wait until Friday then.

That first day I contacted a girl that lives just a couple of blocks away from my hotel. She is a mature lady, 40 years old that looked good on pictures. She walked to my hotel by 7:00 pm. She showed me the best cleavage she can and kept me entertained for a couple of hours while sipping beers for a couple of hours at Manolos. Conversations help me get to know better a person and make inferences by things they say. For example although she was discrete I learned that she is a regular at Jaragua Merengue Bar. She knows how rooms at my hotel, Jaragua and other nearby hotels are so she goes up with guys she dates when Merengue Bar was open. By the way, I went to Jaragua. The casino is open by the parking area entrance, lobby entrance is closed. The band is not playing at the Merengue Bar yet.

Back to my lady after 4 beers the restaurant was going to close, so we walked to the front of my hotel and she asked me what I was going to do. I told her to invite her upstairs. We walked to the lobby and she get in the elevator without providing her cedula, no one asked for it. Once inside the room she told me she was hungry. So we were at a restaurant for a couple of hours and she got hungry just after the place closes. I gave her one bag of pork rinds with a beer.

We kept talking and just a few minutes later we were kissing and I was kissing and hugging her tits. We moved from the couch to the bed and she became from a silent girl to an explosive orgasmic moaner. I like that she is into anything. She asked for anal so I pleased her. We spent a couple of hours and she stayed with me overnight. Although I am not a fan of having girls overnight I sleep like a baby. We woke up at 8:00 am and she went back to her apartment.

By 10:00 am I decided to walk to Amadita, it was a 9 minute walk. There was a large group of people waiting outside. I asked security and he told me to better come after 3:00 pm. So I took an Uber to Agora for breakfast. Their food court was open, everything else was closed. I had a couple of sandwiches at 100 Montaditos which is a Spanish franchise, their product is very good. Back to my hotel I said Hi to a girl on whatsapp. She did a video call. She was happy because she lost my number. I met that girl years ago at La Parada Cervecera, my favorite place for beers. That spot, not far from Jaragua closed years ago. She was a waitress there and get in love with her boobies. I spent a day there and I remember she did not get any tips so I gave her a generous one. Next day she visited my hotel before work and gave me food she cooked for me and had sex with me. I convinced her to get a better job, she is an accountant. So she did, get a job in a government agency where she was promoted a couple of times and earns more than a thousand US per month. She thanks me for that. So she was smiling at me during the call all the time and shows me her tits. I told her I was at the same hotel she brought me food years ago and told me she was going to visit me. I asked if she was married and she told me that even if she gets married she is always my baby. So once again, she visited me and brought me food. She is skinny with big tits. We enjoyed a good session. She still lives in Santo Domingo Este, works in the same place, has a Honda Accord and is single. We had a good time together. I went to Amadita before she arrived, this time no wait and I was out 15 minutes later. I paid 1995 pesos for an antigen test. I went back later with my busty lady to pick up the test results. My friend went back to her house. The lady from last night told me she was not coming that night. I talked on whatsapp to a pretty lady I met before pandemic. She asked for 3500 pesos and I said ok. It is like $60 US. I had sex with 2 girls and only spent the money of 4 beers so my wallet was still full of pesos.

Elena arrived after 7:00 pm. Curfew was at that time on Good Friday but she told me she goes out on curfew without problems. I received a call from lobby and told them to let her in. She knocked my door, I opened it. I got surprised, really surprised. My mouth was wide open. She asked what? I told her: you are like six inches taller than last time I saw you! She is like me, 6'0. I remember she was like 5'5" or 5'6". I asked her for her age, she told me she is going to be 21 next month. She shows me her cedula. Her name was different but it was her in the picture. She told me that although it is not common she was still getting taller. Anyway, I offer her a beer and we began chatting. I enjoy talking to her. She is an intelligent girl, light skinned, tall, pretty with a great body. We talked about different topics. She told me she has her own car and lives with her sister and mom in Santo Domingo oeste. She is not afraid of getting outside after curfew. She is going to begin studies at UPHU. Every night, when she goes to bed, she masturbates and sometimes smokes to get asleep. I told her that I found that funny. She smiled and get undressed. She began to masturbate and asked me: does it look funny or sexy? I just enjoyed it, It was a photographic moment, her eyes, her moans, her body, I still remember that moment. Minutes later she hold my hand to use it to masturbate. I gave her a few kisses. She took my clothes off and gave me oral, then ride over me and I finished outside her. It was really good. She took a bath, we spent a few minutes talking and later she left. She wrote me when she got home.

That night I turned the TV on for the first time and found Riazor cable has a couple of porn channels. Nothing was better than what I just had live in my room. I sleep like a baby again.

Next day I skipped breakfast and had lunch at Manolos. Good food and portions as usual. I walked back to Zona colonial, still lots of places closed but restaurants were open. Lots of people were there, mostly families. A lot of kids were playing and running and having fun near the church. I took an Uber and went to Viralata, a nice place on Sarasota Avenue. Their food looks interesting but I just had a couple of drinks. Later I walked to Unidos, a nice supermarket and department store. While I walked thru the place I got the sensation that somebody was looking at me. I saw a pretty blonde woman that got my eye. I went to the second level, which is mostly a furniture store and saw her again. Back in the first level I Saw her again near the bakery area, this time she looked at me and walked to me. I believe I know you she told me. You have a picture with two dogs on Tinder. Yes that's me I told her. I am Jessica, nice to meet you. Long story short, she asked me what I was going to do during the week, I told her I was leaving early next day so we exchanged numbers. She was buying wine for a family activity, once I told her I was going to call an Uber back to my hotel so she offered me a ride on her Mercedes. We talked a little during the ride, she told me she plans to visit Puerto Rico this summer. If she goes to my country she is going to be the third Dominican lady that visits me.

Later that night I wrote to the 40 yr old lady that lives nearby but it was not possible for her to come. Elena from the night before wrote to me to say Hi. We had a little chat and she introduced me to her sister. She was prettier than Elena, shorter, bigger boobs, an angel. Again, she told me she has no problem going out during curfew. So Perla, as she introduced to me, come. She looks prettier in person. We spent an hour together, this time for the first time I used a condom. We had oral and regular intercourse. She is 22 and has long firm nipples which I liked a lot. It was also a night to remember. Next time I plan to stay near Santo Domingo oeste, these girls are a must repeat. Next day I went to the airport early, I had to fill customs forms on paper because airport free wifi was so weak that it was impossible to fill out the forms online. The End.

BoricuaOnline
04-12-21, 23:48
The sisters and the 40 yr old lady.

Mr Enternational
04-13-21, 00:04
The sisters and the 40 yr old lady.2 thumbs up. I guess she does know Jaragua since she sent you that picture she took in the room there.

BoricuaOnline
04-13-21, 01:22
2 thumbs up. I guess she does know Jaragua since she sent you that picture she took in the room there.She is the 40 yr old lady, she is a regular at Merengue Bar, although she says she is just a regular customer because she lives walking distance, her pictures speaks for herself. How an unemployed woman enters to a Jaragua room? She doesn't get PUA, LOL.