PDA

View Full Version : FWB Couples India

Cuntributor
12-24-20, 06:26
Hi Guys,

I wanted to start this new thread to share sexperiences with hot couples, either paid, cuckold or paid swaps. Almost all cities and towns have interested couples and browsing locanto, fb and other adult dating sites you can see many advertisements posed by couples. I have been interested in this line of fun for many years now and met couples in Hyderabad, Delhi, Bombay and Delhi. I love meeting couples especially at their home. Have few drinks together start hot action with the wife while hubby watches and encourages.

At their home is most comfortable and safe with genuine married couples who do this for hobby + benefits. Like in every other area there are scamsters, frauds and ripoffs so one needs to be careful.

Last but not the least, once you identify gems, share carefully and avoid driving up the price.

Hoping to share experiences and references.

I have posted some experiences in the past. Also, since most of them advertise or have presence onlien in some social nw site or other we can share the way one can approach them. Avoid spamming the inbox here as couples are much more in need of secrecy and privacy so will not be sharing their direct numbers with anyone.

Cheers!!

Xtasy961
12-24-20, 07:12
Nice initiative. Please keep it up. I am also into couples and have been fortunate to meet some genuine couples most of them non-paid.

Hi Guys,

I wanted to start this new thread to share sexperiences with hot couples, either paid, cuckold or paid swaps. Almost all cities and towns have interested couples and browsing locanto, fb and other adult dating sites you can see many advertisements posed by couples. I have been interested in this line of fun for many years now and met couples in Hyderabad, Delhi, Bombay and Delhi. I love meeting couples especially at their home. Have few drinks together start hot action with the wife while hubby watches and encourages.

At their home is most comfortable and safe with genuine married couples who do this for hobby + benefits. Like in every other area there are scamsters, frauds and ripoffs so one needs to be careful.

Last but not the least, once you identify gems, share carefully and avoid driving up the price.

I have posted some experiences in the past. Also, since most of them advertise or have presence onlien in some social nw site or other we can share the way one can approach them. Avoid spamming the inbox here as couples are much more in need of secrecy and privacy so will not be sharing their direct numbers with anyone.

Cheers!!

Ilovmuff
12-24-20, 10:48
Hi buddy,

Nice interesting thread which you have started and its actually high time for the same since lot of couples are into alternate lifestyles.

I have been with some of them in kolkata and my feedback as below:

1. Couple 1 - famous on tah. Expensive. They had arranged for the place as well which was additionally cost. Booze I picked up, food they picked up on the way. Ended up spending around 18 k on this experience. WR. Only if the cost comes down.

2. Couple 2 - I could not understand whether they were a couple or attched BF GF. Of middle age. Exp - 12 k. Tried connecting with them later on but they have disappeared off the radar.

3. couple 3- defnitnely married. But not to each other. The guy was using the opportunity to make money off the lady and I don't think the lady was also aware of the same. WR. Not again.

4. couple 4 - got on tah. Expensive. - 15 k.

In my opinion, with couples becuase of the time spend on small talk and booze, you end up having only one shot and unless you are in for the night, spending this kind of money does not make sense.

Am in search for couples with lesser price tags.

Any help in kolkata? Fellow mongers?

Also request all ids to be shared only thru PMs.

Hi Guys,

Cheers!!

ArjunReddy2784
12-24-20, 19:07
Hi dude,

I am intrigued. Let me know if there are any paid ones in Hyderabad.

Cuntributor
12-25-20, 05:39
Hi dude,

I am intrigued. Let me know if there are any paid ones in Hyderabad.Excellent! Nice to see there are others who share interest in couples.

Hyderabad too is active and there are couples who look for FWB and genuine too. Adult Hub has some profiles, earlier I had some success but its not as good now a days in my experience. Locanto used to some couples but now mostly fakes. Beware fo fakes though. Genuine couples will not waste too much time chatting, will be to the point while discussing.

Never give any advance, no matter how small an amount they ask. Genuine married couple who invite to their home will obviously be scared and worried about blackmailers and a**holes and there AR enough of them out there and hence we need to be very careful about who we share the contacts with.

Past experiences I had was. One I had met through Desihunt, not sure if the site is active now. It was a couple from Nellore, the lady was buxom and curvy though dark. For 3 years I used to meet them once or twice a month. Now have left Hyderabad, never to return and are now off grid. I used to take along some booze and snacks. He speciality was she used to dress up very sexy in low neck blouse, below navel saree and welcome me, hubby used to sit across in oppposite side watching us. First round drinks general chit chat catching up etc. Like usual friends. After a round of drink, we start kissing. Then slowly she would kiss, undress me. While I had drink and a smoke used to suck me while the hubby watched and talked. . then we moved to the bedroom a 3 of us had some 3 some action then he would lie next to us while I fucked her. Used to have 2 to 3 rounds. In 3 hours of so. Was one of the best couple experiences I had. Now I miss them. She got a job and they are now out of Hyderabad. Costs were about 4 K per visit. No time watching.

I will share more experiences in future.

In Hyderabad, there is one couple in Begumpet area I met them only once, they advt in locanto sometimes. Have on kid about 3 yrs old and they would be about 26 - 28. Yrs I guess.

Check out FB, and you can see couples who mention "for singles it will be with benefit". Ping them, speak nicely and fix up. Keep prices low. Many ask for 10 K etc but don't get carried away. It is difficult but you can get deals in the range of 5 to 6 K. Couple of hours. Once you become friends you can get more. As there are no middlemen / brokers.

BY THE WAY there are couples who even organize parties and invite singles. That's for those who like party + group action. You can see pics and advt on FB, Mewe etc.

Looking forward to hearing more.

Cheers.

See.

Cuntributor
12-31-20, 14:19
Paid couples Pune.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?2528-Pune&p=2516898&viewfull=1#post2516898.

Pune and Navi Mumbai apparently are the hot couples capitals followed closely by NCR. The rates seem reasonable too. 3 to 4 k a pop with a couple is good deal and if you become regular it can become 4 k for a 2 hours session as I experienced.

Looking forward to some juicy FRs.

Cheers.

See.

Xtasy961
12-31-20, 16:55
Somehow have a different opinion here. Delhi NCR is the best place by far to meet couples FWB or otherwise.

Some may be costly but the experience is great, Pune has just some few couples and are not worth the money spent at all.

Have stayed and mongered in Mumbai, Delhi NCR and Pune, and this is what I feel. Also, it is more about the fetish and the kink factor. Most mongers look for hot looking wives in the couple, who charge a bomb and then get disappointed. The average looking ones usually are the best. However, nowadays, many pimps also masquerade as hubby / BF etc, one can smell a rat with experience.

Really like the way that this thread is progressing. Couple fun is a different kind of pleasure.

Paid couples Pune.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?2528-Pune&p=2516898&viewfull=1#post2516898.

Pune and Navi Mumbai apparently are the hot couples capitals followed closely by NCR. The rates seem reasonable too. 3 to 4 k a pop with a couple is good deal and if you become regular it can become 4 k for a 2 hours session as I experienced..

Cuntributor
01-01-21, 10:03
I agree about the hot looks Vs hot wife observation. In many cases I have seen that wife is the lead and very hot. While they may take money for the fun but the sex is really hot if the lady is into it. Also, with such couples best part is they don't watch time and number of times. Best is in a party atmosphere. In one case, I and my friend booked time with couple. Was superb fun, doing her in multiple ways in 3 some, 4 some. And 1-0 n-1.

Also thanks to share input about NCR couples, I met only 2 couples there. First was not good experience, but second was great and I repeated few times with them. Now their phone seems to be off. They were from Patna.

Cheers.

-see.

Somehow have a different opinion here. Delhi NCR is the best place by far to meet couples FWB or otherwise.

Some may be costly but the experience is great, Pune has just some few couples and are not worth the money spent at all.

Have stayed and mongered in Mumbai, Delhi NCR and Pune, and this is what I feel. Also, it is more about the fetish and the kink factor. Most mongers look for hot looking wives in the couple, who charge a bomb and then get disappointed. The average looking ones usually are the best. However, nowadays, many pimps also masquerade as hubby / BF etc, one can smell a rat with experience.

Really like the way that this thread is progressing. Couple fun is a different kind of pleasure.

RoniG
01-01-21, 12:53
What is Tah? Forum like AH, AFF or social media website like Tumblr or NeWe?

Hi buddy,

Nice interesting thread which you have started and its actually high time for the same since lot of couples are into alternate lifestyles.

1. Couple 1 - famous on tah. Expensive. They had arranged for the place as well which was additionally cost. Booze I picked up, food they picked up on the way. Ended up spending around 18 k on this experience. WR. Only if the cost comes down.

2. Couple 2 - I could not understand whether they were a couple or attched BF GF. Of middle age. Exp - 12 k. Tried connecting with them later on but they have disappeared off the radar.

3. couple 3- defnitnely married. But not to each other. The guy was using the opportunity to make money off the lady and I don't think the lady was also aware of the same. WR. Not again.

4. couple 4 - got on tah. Expensive. - 15 k.

In my opinion, with couples becuase of the time spend on small talk and booze, you end up having only one shot and unless you are in for the night, spending this kind of money does not make sense.

Am in search for couples with lesser price tags.

Any help in kolkata? Fellow mongers?

Also request all ids to be shared only thru PMs.

Nisarth7
01-01-21, 12:54
BY THE WAY there are couples who even organize parties and invite singles. That's for those who like party + group action. You can see pics and advt on FB, Mewe etc.

Looking forward to hearing more.

Cheers.

See.Hey,

That's a great find!

The Couples in MeWe quote extremely high price! I've not seen any genuine couple that quote below 15 for a pop or hour!! And the excuse they give is that we are not professionals, we just do it for fun.

People actually pay that much without negotiation, which makes them less susceptible to lowering the price.

It's way too overpriced in MeWe.

ArdentBull
01-01-21, 14:15
Hi guys,

Me and my partner are looking for couples in Delhi on non paid basis. We want to have group sex and orgy. If anyone can help would be great.

Thanks and a very happy new year.

Evaja
01-01-21, 15:18
Have been meeting couples in Kerala (and Coimbatore) for a few years now. I never repeat with the paid ones, and have had long associations with a few who are purely swinging for fun. Have found them on locanto, fb and the hub. Kerala is pretty slow from a mongering standpoint, but there are always fwb couples around. Rates for FWB couples have ranged from 4-5 k / pop to 25 k / night. I most often go for the 10-15 k for 4-5 hours option, which is good for 2-3 pops and a bit of conversation. Here is a selection of my experiences in Kochi.

Couple 1: 25 k overnight. Lady was a bit of a butterface, but a banging body tall and slender, late 20's. Super soft skin, clean and great tasting. They laid on beer and various snacks. Had about 5 sessions total over 7 ish hours, both 1 on1 and MFM. BBJ, WoT, miss in the bedroom and the living room couch. She found doggy uncomfortable, so did not do that long. Husband was chatty and cooperative. Found them on loc. They still advertise there off and on.

Couple 2: 5 k for 4 hours. Lady was tall and chubby, but not fat. Early 30's. Husband is a cuck and just likes to watch. Both easy to talk to once the ice was broken. Open to everything except anal and CIM. She is submissive and appreciated my being gentle. Clean and smelled / tasted good, but had really rough legs for some reason. On Loc and FB.

Couple 3: 10 k overnight. Lady was tall and on the fat side, mid 30's. Both husband and wife are great hosts, put on a lavish dinner and quality booze. Would have been a 10/10 if she was a bit slimmer. Great BBJ with deep throating and she got super wet when being banged from behind. On Loc & the hub active in both places.

Couple 4: 10 k for 4 hours. Petite and slim, early 20's. Husband was a bit reserved, but she was quite talkative after a while. They are not really my type, but were highly recommended by a friend who set up the meeting. Sex was 10/10. She was wet from the get go, sloppy BBJ, rimming, took a couple of fingers up the ass while I was going down on her and channeled her inner Pesi Shroff while she was on top.

Cuntributor
01-01-21, 17:32
Super hot FR. I had one experience in Kerala, had gone along with a lady friend who knew couples there. The couple came from near by place, we were staying in Alleppy. The guy is into telecom and wife a nurse. As soon as he came he was upfront, he told my lady friend he was cuckold and wants his wife to enjoy while he watches. It was non paid, the guy was really getting excited while I was having fun with his wife. Communication was a problem as don't know malyalam and he was not very fluent in english and wife didn't speaak much english.

After some initial chit chat started the act with foreplay and once she became comfortable it was real fun. Guy was encouranging me to bang harder and also told me I can CIM and also take her anal though I don; t like anal so didn; t try that.

Kinkier part was he was speaking to another friend on phone while I was fucking his wife and telling him how she was enjoying and even made him hear the fuck sounds).

There was some more kinkier part and I was able to fulfil my fantasies with cuckold couple that day.

Would love to share more stories and contacts as we go along.

BY THE WAY, off late I am not gettingany responses to my messages on Locanto. I can see the nlue ticks but no responses. Any idea if I need to take paid membership to get responses?

Cheers.

-see.

Have been meeting couples in Kerala (and Coimbatore) for a few years now. I never repeat with the paid ones, and have had long associations with a few who are purely swinging for fun. Have found them on locanto, fb and the hub. Kerala is pretty slow from a mongering standpoint, but there are always fwb couples around. Rates for FWB couples have ranged from 4-5 k / pop to 25 k / night. I most often go for the 10-15 k for 4-5 hours option, which is good for 2-3 pops and a bit of conversation. Here is a selection of my experiences in Kochi.

Couple 1: 25 k overnight. Lady was a bit of a butterface, but a banging body tall and slender, late 20's. Super soft skin, clean and great tasting. They laid on beer and various snacks. Had about 5 sessions total over 7 ish hours, both 1 on1 and MFM. BBJ, WoT, miss in the bedroom and the living room couch. She found doggy uncomfortable, so did not do that long. Husband was chatty and cooperative. Found them on loc. They still advertise there off and on.

Couple 2: 5 k for 4 hours. Lady was tall and chubby, but not fat. Early 30's. Husband is a cuck and just likes to watch. Both easy to talk to once the ice was broken. Open to everything except anal and CIM. She is submissive and appreciated my being gentle. Clean and smelled / tasted good, but had really rough legs for some reason. On Loc and FB.

Couple 3: 10 k overnight. Lady was tall and on the fat side, mid 30's. Both husband and wife are great hosts, put on a lavish dinner and quality booze. Would have been a 10/10 if she was a bit slimmer. Great BBJ with deep throating and she got super wet when being banged from behind. On Loc & the hub active in both places.

Couple 4: 10 k for 4 hours. Petite and slim, early 20's. Husband was a bit reserved, but she was quite talkative after a while. They are not really my type, but were highly recommended by a friend who set up the meeting. Sex was 10/10. She was wet from the get go, sloppy BBJ, rimming, took a couple of fingers up the ass while I was going down on her and channeled her inner Pesi Shroff while she was on top.

Evaja
01-03-21, 13:58
BY THE WAY, off late I am not gettingany responses to my messages on Locanto. I can see the nlue ticks but no responses. Any idea if I need to take paid membership to get responses?
No, a paid membership is not required, I have been able to reach out to people as recently as last week. I think quite a few people are cautious about meeting right now due to covid, which may be why you are not getting responses.

Your aleppey adventure was really good. CIM & anal are usually off the table in Kerala.

DavidRock
01-03-21, 14:17
Thanks for initiating this thread bro. Would appreciate ti.

O share any couple contacts at Bangalore.

Hi Guys,

Cheers!!

Saba6791
01-03-21, 17:37
Dear Bro,

Can you please share coimbatore couples contact?

Saba.

BonkHanky
01-03-21, 17:43

Couple 3: 10 k overnight. Lady was tall and on the fat side, mid 30's. Both husband and wife are great hosts, put on a lavish dinner and quality booze. Would have been a 10/10 if she was a bit slimmer. Great BBJ with deep throating and she got super wet when being banged from behind..10K range very good and kindly point more light on loc and FB details.

Cuntributor
01-03-21, 17:55
No, a paid membership is not required, I have been able to reach out to people as recently as last week. I think quite a few people are cautious about meeting right now due to covid, which may be why you are not getting responses.

Your aleppey adventure was really good. CIM & anal are usually off the table in Kerala.Thanks for the clarification, yes you are right, possibly people are creful to reach out due to covid. I am pining those that have put in their telegram ID or other means like phone and got responses. Not yet met them but they seem genuine though and are on my todo list.

HighVoice
01-10-21, 22:14
Much needed thread.

I am sure Pune, Delhi are active, but how about scenes in Chennai? I am sure every city has its own share, anyone wants to share some genuine cpls from Chennai through PM.

Cuntributor
01-13-21, 09:48
Much needed thread.

I am sure Pune, Delhi are active, but how about scenes in Chennai? I am sure every city has its own share, anyone wants to share some genuine cpls from Chennai through PM.Chennai has couples too, and quite hot an sexy too, but secretive. I have not met any in Chennai but met Tamil couples in other places and fun is super. I had seen FRs earlier in this and some other place as well some paid some non paid.

I think there is one couple Saranya Rajesh, that advt in FB and were here once in Hyderabad too. They meet on FWB and also organize parties. If anyone has any experience you can please share. I had chatted with them when they came here, they invited me to meet them, If I meet alone then cost quoted vas high maybe about 12 to 15 K, I passed that. Also an option was there that if I go along wiht my "GF" then cost is 7 K or so. Which also didn't make sense. But may have been negotiatble.

The GF can be a FWB lady who is willing to participate in party. You can consider cultivating a FWB friend willing to come along with you at reasonable cost and then put in locanto and FB put in advts as a 'friend couple' and meet up. Be honest and genuine and keep trying you may get break through.

Looking forward to more juice FRs with couples.

Cheers.

See.

Nisarth7
01-13-21, 10:31
Much needed thread.

I am sure Pune, Delhi are active, but how about scenes in Chennai? I am sure every city has its own share, anyone wants to share some genuine cpls from Chennai through PM.I have found some "couples" (could SP posing as husband) through locanto. Though yet to meet them.

Would be happy to forward them to you, if you prefer.

Cheers,

DecentMan224
01-13-21, 12:30
Thanks for starting this thread bro! This kink is really keeping me awake ha ha!

I am really looking to find a couple contact in Hyderabad. If you can share any details, please! My DM is active.

I came across a couple from locanto and there was a red flag as they asked for advance. So dropped them.

Cheers!

Excellent! Nice to see there are others who share interest in couples.

Hyderabad too is active and there are couples who look for FWB and genuine too. Adult Hub has some profiles, earlier I had some success but its not as good now a days in my experience. Locanto used to some couples but now mostly fakes. Beware fo fakes though. Genuine couples will not waste too much time chatting, will be to the point while discussing.

Never give any advance, no matter how small an amount they ask. Genuine married couple who invite to their home will obviously be scared and worried about blackmailers and a**holes and there AR enough of them out there and hence we need to be very careful about who we share the contacts with..

Xtasy961
01-13-21, 14:21
I was in touch with a Marwari cuckold couple from Chennai a couple of years back. They are a mature couple and the lady was a BBW if I remember and is not for people into young, slim wives.

Not sure if they are active now. They were not too costly, I think in the range of 5 k. Many non-regular couples may have become cheaper during these Covid times.

Cheers!

I have found some "couples" (could SP posing as husband) through locanto. Though yet to meet them.

Would be happy to forward them to you, if you prefer.

Cheers,

Cuntributor
01-18-21, 08:09
Thanks for starting this thread bro! This kink is really keeping me awake ha ha!

I am really looking to find a couple contact in Hyderabad. If you can share any details, please! My DM is active.

I came across a couple from locanto and there was a red flag as they asked for advance. So dropped them.

Cheers!Yes, it was good that you dropped them. All those who ask for advance are frauds, mostly just single guys who take money and block and there are some couples also who do that. In this exploration I too have had such experiences. One case, the couple (both lady adn hubby) chatted with me, the lady met me casually at a hotel in lakdikapul and after having a coffee took advance and said we can meet at their place, and thereafter blocked my phone, this was few years back.

So my advice is to avoid all such couples who ask for any advance.

Cheers.

See.

Cuntributor
01-18-21, 08:18
This was one of the gem's I had met 5 years back and kept meeting them couple of times every month for 3 + years, in 2018 end they left Hyderabad to their native place, she got a job there and well settled there and I don't think they are into this lifestyle anymore. I used to schedule 3 hour sessions, take along booze and snacks, have nice chat foreplay and fun. Get a BJ while boozing and smoking while hubby and I chatted. Sexy dusky babe. I really miss them. Looking fro more. Damages used to be about 4 k per meet plus booze snacks etc.

I had met them through Desi Hunt.

Enjoy the pics, just noticed the pics are still there no face though.

Cheers.

See.

STC 2017
01-20-21, 07:52
Hi buddy,

4. couple 4 - got on tah. Expensive. - 15 k..You can find some FRs in my profile.

Would be happy to connect over PM or even discuss logistics for 3+some.

STC.

STC 2017
01-20-21, 07:58
<<snip>>

I think there is one couple Saranya Rajesh, that advt in FB and were here once in Hyderabad too. They meet on FWB and also organize parties. If anyone has any experience you can please share..Saranya was available as a WG for 5-6 k / 2 pops in 2017-2018 (Her FB account is handled by the guy, but she used to handle the WA herself). They also used to travel to both Chennai and Hyderabad frequently. Nowadays, they are into organizing group events, where the asking quotes don't seem much justified.

DecentMan224
01-23-21, 08:22
Awesome find bro! I am sure you had gals time those years. Is the adult hub good enough site to get paid AC? I see some profiles there. Any reviews?

Cheers!

This was one of the gem's I had met 5 years back and kept meeting them couple of times every month for 3 + years, in 2018 end they left Hyderabad to their native place, she got a job there and well settled there and I don't think they are into this lifestyle anymore. I used to schedule 3 hour sessions, take along booze and snacks, have nice chat foreplay and fun. Get a BJ while boozing and smoking while hubby and I chatted. Sexy dusky babe. I really miss them. Looking fro more. Damages used to be about 4 k per meet plus booze snacks etc.

I had met them through Desi Hunt.

Enjoy the pics, just noticed the pics are still there no face though.

Cheers.

See.

Cuntributor
01-24-21, 11:35
Awesome find bro! I am sure you had gals time those years. Is the adult hub good enough site to get paid AC? I see some profiles there. Any reviews?

Cheers!Yes, am missing those days, but the hunt goes on. Hopefully will get some more good leads soon. I took Adulthub for 2 years and didn't really get much out of it. I think I met only 2 couples through that and those two were the most expensive of all my deals. One was a Assam / marwari cpl in Bangalore. Early 30's costed me 10 k plus dinner drinks. It was a one time deal because they offered that I can stay the night with them and I always wanted to try that. Met them for dinner, had some drinks, they were young, she was petite and had average looks and even though cost was high I decided to go ahead.

We had had few drinks by the time we reached their place and at home again had few drinks, she brough out cards we played strip poker and some 'punishments' like kissing licking sucking etc. Then had couple of rounds and all 3 slept on same bed, with her in between. And early mornign had another round.

Had breakfast in the morning and then left for work.

I had such offers in Delhi also but was bit scared for safety, in Bangalore I felt quite comfortable.

Total deal cost me 12 K, but for a one time deal it seemed okay.

Cheers.

See.

WannaLove1977
01-25-21, 02:50
Are there any swinger groups in Gurgaon? Any pointers to those as we as a couple wanted to explore something.

LonelyBoy4444
01-26-21, 10:27
Any couple references for single guys with the guy also being an active participant in the couple? Open to paid encounters.

KeanuMatrix2
01-28-21, 22:51
Hey Cuntributor bro thanks for starting this thread!!

I have had encounters with couples (FWB and otherwise also) ! Here are the top 3 experiences.

1) Telugu Cpl. The lady was gorgeous with sexy tits and perfect ass! Went out with them a few times!! Only con was that she did not do BBJ or DFK!!

2) Bengali Cpl. Typical bengali Cpl who like to go out and enjoy! They do it discreetly and not very often!! Had some decent times with them!!

3) Agarwal / Marwari Cpl. Well this was a more of friends kind of situation rather that anything else! Weed Drinks Fun and also some Professional collaboration! Had many fun outings till they quit this lifestyle!

Have other encounters with Cpls but have been out of the game for a few years! This thread look like a sign to start the hunt once again!

Cheers and Happy Mongering.

KeanuMatrix2
01-28-21, 23:10
One thing that everyone who has been going out with cpl's have to agree is that this is not like regular mongering (paid or otherwise), Here apart from the money you pay, the cpl's acceptance of you also matters. I say this because of my experience, Sometimes no matter how much you pay the cpl may still not go out with you if something about you puts them off and at other times they may take you out for dinner / drinks / holidays if they have a good chemistry with you! What do you say about this at cuntributor bro at STC 2017 bro?

Also If any members have had any weird / funny encounters, do share!

KkLife
01-29-21, 17:07
Are there any swinger groups in Gurgaon? Any pointers to those as we as a couple wanted to explore something.You need to checkout FB as there is a whole community there. I love the swinging and 3 some thing and continuously check out their posts.

STC 2017
02-03-21, 15:43
One thing that everyone who has been going out with cpl's have to agree is that this is not like regular mongering (paid or otherwise), Here apart from the money you pay, the cpl's acceptance of you also matters. I say this because of my experience, Sometimes no matter how much you pay the cpl may still not go out with you if something about you puts them off and at other times they may take you out for dinner / drinks / holidays if they have a good chemistry with you! What do you say about this at cuntributor bro at STC 2017 bro?

Also If any members have had any weird / funny encounters, do share!Yes and no on the acceptance. Some FB profiles claim to only swing and won't chat with singles. Some would insist on your face pic but won't share theirs. But in most cases, money speaks loudest (I really don't care about whether someone is really married to the girl being brought on or not, nor stretch my budget infinitely and am happy to keep my expectations low).

Please DM on the Kolkata couples you have met. I am also keen on 5-somes or larger groups, where I basically join 2+ couples in their swinging action in the same room / flat.

MtlBoy
05-03-21, 12:58
Let me know if there are any reliable cpl in Hyderabad. I would like to try this in India.

Mtlboy.

KingFisher19
05-15-21, 18:42
There are tons of ads. How to choose genuine one? Is locanto reliable?

Xtasy961
06-09-21, 17:05
Locanto is majorly a sham. Almost everyone there is purely commercial and since its free there are many needy guys due to which prices get needlessly inflated.

So if one is looking for a pure cuckold experience, Locanto might not be the forum to look for.

Cheers!

There are tons of ads. How to choose genuine one? Is locanto reliable?

Venkat1234
07-24-21, 12:38
You need to checkout FB as there is a whole community there. I love the swinging and 3 some thing and continuously check out their posts.I would like to check out the group, thanks.

Venkat1234
07-24-21, 20:27
Hello everyone. I am venkat from Kolkata, recently came across this tread. Very exotic one I should say, can you guys help me with some decent couples contacts?? Will reciprocate same with Kolkata SP contacts like paro, Jenny, etc.

Venkat1234
07-24-21, 20:47
As true it seems, swinger culture in India is bit surprising to me actually, I hope I can meet decent ones.

SexResearch
08-14-21, 13:39
Twitter and Facebook are quite famous for this swingers culture and as of now till date.

What I have experienced is that, if on twitter you just go and type couples and enter the area as Hyderabad or nearby your location then you can very easily find. Them I mean those who will offer this service and are genuine.

Do you share your experiences.

Bad Duck
08-17-21, 08:44
This is not that new in India. I have seen this around for a couple of years now. The thrill of being with a couple is really intense if you know how to approach it carefully.

One of the most popular sites to meet couples is SwingersHub. All the couples I've met are from there and for some reason they only meet people from that site itself. It feels like it's a close family thing. Not sure. But there are genuine couples there.

I have also noticed that these couples take privacy very seriously. They never share their real names and if they do, it's only with people they trust. A lot of their parties happen at homes outside the city such as farmhouses. They have nice parties and games to break the ice. Sometimes there are orgies done too. Again, this is invite based only.

CoolDude712
08-22-21, 11:24
Hi,

I recently got a couple contact at Rajahmundry by name Srinivas & Madhavi. Did any one has experience with this couple.

MrMime
10-02-21, 17:23
Hi everyone,

I know this is a long shot, but is there any chance anyone here would have contact for genuine couple?

Having a huge threesome craving.

Pl let me know.

Xtasy961
12-16-21, 19:19
Will be visiting Delhi NCR and am in talks with 2-3 couples. If there is any seasoned and mature monger into couples. We can plan something together.

Please do not ask for contacts directly.

Cheers!

Abinavcse
01-24-22, 21:20
Hi,

I recently got a couple contact at Rajahmundry by name Srinivas & Madhavi. Did any one has experience with this couple.Did you get a chance to meet them.

Abinavcse
01-24-22, 21:31
Hey Cuntributor bro thanks for starting this thread!!

I have had encounters with couples (FWB and otherwise also) ! Here are the top 3 experiences.

1) Telugu Cpl. The lady was gorgeous with sexy tits and perfect ass! Went out with them a few times!! Only con was that she did not do BBJ or DFK!!

2) Bengali Cpl. Typical bengali Cpl who like to go out and enjoy! They do it discreetly and not very often!! Had some decent times with them!!

3) Agarwal / Marwari Cpl. Well this was a more of friends kind of situation rather that anything else! Weed Drinks Fun and also some Professional collaboration! Had many fun outings till they quit this lifestyle!

Have other encounters with Cpls but have been out of the game for a few years! This thread look like a sign to start the hunt once again!

Cheers and Happy Mongering.Bro,

Could you share details for Telugu cpl through PM.

Sorry if those are not sharable.

Ilovmuff
01-25-22, 05:21
Hi bro,

I did try one couple during my last Delhi visit.

1. All couples in Delhi are very very costly. 15 to 20 k.

2. I happen to be in a couple with a reference. Akshay and ravina. The lady was ok. But hygiene needs improvement. Had a 2 hour session. Spend 20 k.

Will I repeat it. No not really unless I can get something around 12 k.

Cheers.

Ajay2984
01-29-22, 05:27
Hi bro,

I did try one couple during my last Delhi visit.

1. All couples in Delhi are very very costly. 15 to 20 k.

2. I happen to be in a couple with a reference. Akshay and ravina. The lady was ok. But hygiene needs improvement. Had a 2 hour session. Spend 20 k.

Will I repeat it. No not really unless I can get something around 12 k.

Cheers.Hi bro,

20 k is too much, and with hygiene issues it's way too much.

Even 12 k. You will surely get for 5 k good couples. Even 10 k for 3 to 4 hrs is okay.

All the best. Enjoy.

VIR313
02-15-22, 09:48
Hey all,

I'm in Delhi all of next month and was wondering if there are any couples I can get in touch with. I'm comfortable with a higher price range for a cute girl.

Would really appreciate any help. Happy to reciprocate!

Cuntributor
02-15-22, 20:44
During the 1st week of Feb had a quick Delhi trip, stayed in gurgaon. Before the scheduled arrival pinged few on twitter, fb, mewe. All of them quoted 10 k short time and 25 k night. Which I decided not worth it. Was also in touch with couple of indies, they were in the range but not free in the night I arrived, so then I pinged a couple referred to me by a friend. They are from Dwaraka, she is Gadhwali he is from Dehradun. They quoted 10 k for few hours in the night. She is 40 I think, very fair, MILF, good boobs clean pussy. Was very horny and hot.

We had few drinks and she opened up. After 2nd drink she gor very hotny. Pussy was hot and she jumped when I ran my fingers there.

Once she started there was no stopping. Did DATY she came once. She then came on top and fucked me in different angles. Made me spread legs and she tightened her legs and rode like how we guck in missionary. And in 5 minutes she came again. And then sucked me with light rimming and finally asked me to come on top in missionary and fuck her. Super moans and sounds.

All the while hubby was sleeping on the sofa.

Good long session. They stayed for about 3 hours or so and left. Did not get chance for 2nd round as by then it was past 12 mid night and they needed to leave. Overall good fun. People interested in hot mature females can try.

NewAdv16
02-15-22, 20:57
Bro,

This FR seems really interesting.

Tried PMing you.

Please clear inbox.

During the 1st week of Feb had a quick Delhi trip, stayed in gurgaon. Before the scheduled arrival pinged few on twitter, fb, mewe. All of them quoted 10 k short time and 25 k night. Which I decided not worth it. Was also in touch with couple of indies, they were in the range but not free in the night I arrived, so then I pinged a couple referred to me by a friend. They are from Dwaraka, she is Gadhwali he is from Dehradun. They quoted 10 k for few hours in the night. She is 40 I think, very fair, MILF, good boobs clean pussy. Was very horny and hot.

We had few drinks and she opened up. After 2nd drink she gor very hotny. Pussy was hot and she jumped when I ran my fingers there.

Once she started there was no stopping. Did DATY she came once. She then came on top and fucked me in different angles. Made me spread legs and she tightened her legs and rode like how we guck in missionary. And in 5 minutes she came again. And then sucked me with light rimming and finally asked me to come on top in missionary and fuck her. Super moans and sounds..

Xtasy961
02-16-22, 19:43
Great to hear that you enjoyed buddy!

Once she started there was no stopping. Did DATY she came once. She then came on top and fucked me in different angles. Made me spread legs and she tightened her legs and rode like how we guck in missionary. And in 5 minutes she came again. And then sucked me with light rimming and finally asked me to come on top in missionary and fuck her. Super moans and sounds.

All the while hubby was sleeping on the sofa..

Psychoo143
02-22-22, 18:11
Hi guys,

Can anyone please share me Hyderabad / Telugu couple digits.

Thank you in advance.

Member #4767
02-23-22, 20:28
Please share contact details.

Jas.

Once she started there was no stopping. Did DATY she came once. She then came on top and fucked me in different angles. Made me spread legs and she tightened her legs and rode like how we guck in missionary. And in 5 minutes she came again. And then sucked me with light rimming and finally asked me to come on top in missionary and fuck her. Super moans and sounds..

Vagabond34
04-18-22, 17:14
This review May be some what Long but really want to share My experience because I experienced Many girls on this site but worth of reading this review and it seems couple of seniors had met with the couple and gave positive review and left them just for there exorbitant prices, for me personally I thought on this forum there may be some people who seeks for pure cuckold and 3 sum fun I'm sharing this, do not offend me for high prices, its every one right here to share what we experienced, I'm just sharing info what had happened to me and rest is up to you guy's.

Landed from Usa In Hyderabad after all seeing all reviews of Medchal housewife Hyderabad got reference from other source talked with hubby and no doubt she is good at BJ and good at services but dusky and some what country made village type, no offense, but had 2 hours session which is good and not satisfied with her ambience. Before coming to USA I did a lot of research to make My visit Unforgettable.

So now Finished deed with Medchal wife okay, but this is not what actually I'm Looking into it, came to my hotel and searched My responses, then contacted VIPcoupleforfun given hint just google I did the same, visited and after completing formalities arranged room in the park hotel Hyderabad one is for me and next beside for them and I also asked them if they where Interested In some drinks then they said yes.

So now waiting for them, as I paid for hotel room they finished there formalities and submitted there proofs for hotel room as of now everything seems to be working well and it worked well.

Soon the couple entered the hotel room they asked me to give 20 min time to settle for them, after 20 min I called them and they said okay to come, all this happened only after paying them, when I rang there hotel room bell no0 w that wife opened the door and she was in balck saree and welcomed me as I already paid to them with out no hesitation I grabbed her and gave lip to lip kiss as welcoming gift for that I was shocked, awesome memory which I had seen in porn movies.

Then she introduced her hubby and he was so open and offered drinks we had couple of drinks, the she ordered her wife to suck me she got knelt and awesome BJ, I licked her, I sucked her, for entire night I experienced My bi situation also, no limits in sex, no fake moans, huge boobs, even can lick ass, she even lick your balls, double penetration, ass fuck, 69 sex, mistress domination, what not everything we tried, in the midnight I invited My friend too and we all had foursome later on the invited one mature aunty too wow simple next day went to there house also, I never experienced this sort of thing in my Life, the only thing is budget issue they charge huge, I shared this review just who do not care about budget and want to experience all fun which your missing in your life.

There is an equation for me just remember we all guys sharing numbers here they all do as just CG, and we don't know how many people they attended in a day this way service providers earns, with smelly pussies and all, enjoy with one who maintains good quality of services not all people affordable to buy bmw only some so they are like bmw given hint vipcoupleforfun google.

Enjoyed.

69 sex, wot, mish, lip kiss, licking her anal, cp, 2 cocks inb mouth simple porn type fun.

Damages visit there personal site you will know.

Alex7J
04-20-22, 08:45
Hi Guys,

Hoping to share experiences and references.Interesting thread my friend, never knew such kind of stuff existed in India.

Your write up is amazing and I should say its a crazy kink and a different league I should say.

Do you have any experience about Delhi and NCR as that is what I am visiting these days for work so would like to try this hobby also.

Cheers mate.

LonelyBoy4444
04-26-22, 09:56
Bro, care to share the details of this or other similar Delhi / NCR couples. Thanks.

DallasMeme
05-07-22, 20:01
Bro please help me with the digits of couples from dwarka. I can help you with some Indies and sp in Gurgaon if you need. Thanks in advance.

Bro, care to share the details of this or other similar Delhi / NCR couples. Thanks.

DallasMeme
05-07-22, 20:11
Hi bro.

As you mentioned there are a lot of couples available. If you could help me with some couples digits. I was looking to try such kind of fun. Really have a link for suck sexperience. Thanks in advance.

Hi bro,

20 k is too much, and with hygiene issues it's way too much.

Even 12 k. You will surely get for 5 k good couples. Even 10 k for 3 to 4 hrs is okay.

All the best. Enjoy.

DallasMeme
05-07-22, 20:13
Yeah bro that will be great experience we can try that. Ping me with your details in private.

Will be visiting Delhi NCR and am in talks with 2-3 couples. If there is any seasoned and mature monger into couples. We can plan something together.

Please do not ask for contacts directly.

Cheers!

Alex7J
05-08-22, 08:51
Yeah bro that will be great experience we can try that. Ping me with your details in private.Seen a lot of married couples in SA Delhi these days. Didn't try any till now but have messaged a few.

Still waiting for there replies, lets see how it goes.

Cheers,

Peace.

Ajay2984
06-19-22, 00:21
Hi bro,

As you mentioned there are a lot of couples available. If you could help me with some couples digits. I was looking to try such kind of fun. Really have a link for suck sex experience. Thanks in advance.DMed you bro.

PopaTlal12
06-19-22, 18:07
Hello brothers,

I find only FWB couples on twitter.

Is any other way to find them?

Please share information on this.

Thanks.

Ajay2984
08-05-22, 04:19
Seen a lot of married couples in SA Delhi these days. Didn't try any till now but have messaged a few.

Still waiting for there replies, lets see how it goes.

Cheers,

Peace.Hi bro,

Did you get lucky? Delhi is a place full of such couples. In fact my first couple experience happened in Delhi. Very memorable.

Hope you enjoy.

SandyBaby
09-24-22, 05:14
Bro, can you share any good contacts. Haven't experienced this yet.

DMed you bro.

HunkForever
10-11-22, 06:13
This review May be some what Long but really want to share My experience because I experienced Many girls on this site but worth of reading this review and it seems couple of seniors had met with the couple and gave positive review and left them just for there exorbitant prices, for me personally I thought on this forum there may be some people who seeks for pure cuckold and 3 sum fun I'm sharing this, do not offend me for high prices, its every one right here to share what we experienced, I'm just sharing info what had happened to me and rest is up to you guy's.

Landed from Usa In Hyderabad after all seeing all reviews of Medchal housewife Hyderabad got reference from other source talked with hubby and no doubt she is good at BJ and good at services but dusky and some what country made village type, no offense, but had 2 hours session which is good and not satisfied with her ambience. Before coming to USA I did a lot of research to make My visit Unforgettable.

So now Finished deed with Medchal wife okay, but this is not what actually I'm Looking into it, came to my hotel and searched My responses, then contacted VIPcoupleforfun given hint just google I did the same, visited and after completing formalities arranged room in the park hotel Hyderabad one is for me and next beside for them and I also asked them if they where Interested In some drinks then they said yes.

So now waiting for them, as I paid for hotel room they finished there formalities and submitted there proofs for hotel room as of now everything seems to be working well and it worked well.

Soon the couple entered the hotel room they asked me to give 20 min time to settle for them, after 20 min I called them and they said okay to come, all this happened only after paying them, when I rang there hotel room bell no0 w that wife opened the door and she was in balck saree and welcomed me as I already paid to them with out no hesitation I grabbed her and gave lip to lip kiss as welcoming gift for that I was shocked, awesome memory which I had seen in porn movies.

Then she introduced her hubby and he was so open and offered drinks we had couple of drinks, the she ordered her wife to suck me she got knelt and awesome BJ, I licked her, I sucked her, for entire night I experienced My bi situation also, no limits in sex, no fake moans, huge boobs, even can lick ass, she even lick your balls, double penetration, ass fuck, 69 sex, mistress domination, what not everything we tried, in the midnight I invited My friend too and we all had foursome later on the invited one mature aunty too wow simple next day went to there house also, I never experienced this sort of thing in my Life, the only thing is budget issue they charge huge, I shared this review just who do not care about budget and want to experience all fun which your missing in your life.

There is an equation for me just remember we all guys sharing numbers here they all do as just CG, and we don't know how many people they attended in a day this way service providers earns, with smelly pussies and all, enjoy with one who maintains good quality of services not all people affordable to buy bmw only some so they are like bmw given hint vipcoupleforfun google.

Enjoyed.

69 sex, wot, mish, lip kiss, licking her anal, cp, 2 cocks inb mouth simple porn type fun.

Damages visit there personal site you will know." buy bmw only some so they are like bmw " just ready the analogy it does not fit. Here you are comparing a service sector to something you can own. And even BMW on rental won't cost as the qoute. More over your customer satisfaction is word of mouth without any legal bound in mongering. Just ready the website hygiene is all bound to money on offer. FS without condom! I guess mongering community is well versed to point out a marketing post. I just wrote this post because sometime it is can't stand shit!

PhilAndererer
10-26-22, 09:17
Hi,

Can anyone share any good Telugu couples in Andhra or Telangana. Would love to try this experience.

ToKillBoredom
11-13-22, 16:47
Hi all,

I would like to understand what are the pricing for FWB couples. I contacted a few on twitter but the cost were varying from 15 k - 40 k. I wanted to understand the right pricing. Also, leads to any south India based FWB couple or any good FWB Couple travelling to south would be of great help.

Thanks for seniors help.

Srx.

NiksMonger
01-07-23, 08:57
Hi, can you please share the details, any name or telegram ID? Thank you.

All the while hubby was sleeping on the sofa.

Good long session. They stayed for about 3 hours or so and left. Did not get chance for 2nd round as by then it was past 12 mid night and they needed to leave. Overall good fun. People interested in hot mature females can try..

Dark759
01-30-23, 07:57
I will be visiting Delhi in couple of days and need contact of FWB couple who provide CIM. I am already contacting some on twitter and mewe. Any help would be appreciated.

Alex7J
05-08-23, 22:17
Hi bro,

Did you get lucky? Delhi is a place full of such couples. In fact my first couple experience happened in Delhi. Very memorable.

Hope you enjoy.No my friend, I really want to try some FWB couples in Delhi. I'm bored of the normal SA girls it's time for something different.

But don't know where to find.

Cheers.

Peace.

Ilovmuff
05-09-23, 16:29
Log on to musks app.

You will find a lot of Delhi couples.

No my friend, I really want to try some FWB couples in Delhi. I'm bored of the normal SA girls it's time for something different.

But don't know where to find.

Cheers.

Peace.

LightMan1988
05-09-23, 22:02

Really like the way that this thread is progressing. Couple fun is a different kind of pleasure.Any couple leads in Delhi?

PM open.

Alex7J
05-19-23, 00:14
Log on to musks app.

You will find a lot of Delhi couples.Couldn't find it mate.

There is.

Muski.

Musko.

Musk.

But no any app by MUSKS.

Any other name or prefix / Suffix.

ButterChicken
05-19-23, 02:46
Hello fellow mongers.

I am curious to know how to get twiter couple contacts. Looking for south couples. How do we identify them?

Also any other platforms available to connect with fwb couples?

Kantara1
05-19-23, 13:19
Couldn't find it mate.

There is.

Muski.

Musko.

Musk.

But no any app by MUSKS.

Any other name or prefix / Suffix.Twitter.

Search for FWB City name.

Stay Safe.

Bhuppi1111
05-19-23, 14:37
Twitter. Alon musk's app.

Couldn't find it mate.

There is.

Muski.

Musko.

Musk.

But no any app by MUSKS.

Any other name or prefix / Suffix.

Alex7J
05-24-23, 19:50
Twitter. Alon musk's app.No Twitter my friend.

I'm not a SM guy only ISG and SA.

LightMan1988
05-26-23, 05:32
No Twitter my friend.

I'm not a SM guy only ISG and SA.All cpls are on twitter.

TierdTraveler
05-26-23, 16:22
https://members.seeking.com/member/3ce75cc0-633e-48f3-aa7c-149eba5f7ad1

Enjoy and post!

Aman1431
06-20-23, 12:42
Frds I will be in Vadodara on Thursday Friday. Looking forward to meet any couple there. If anyone can help with contact details, it's a great favour.

Aman1431
07-01-23, 08:15
Village cuckold fuck.

Frds earlier I was in Mumbai but due to job moved to Odisha in 2016. Since then mongering activities has reduced. Only when I am traveling Delhi or Kolkata I do some monngering. This is about a recent unpaid fuck I am doing with a cuckold couple. So on facebook I put a massage about looking for couple or single lady in the area where I am staying. (It is near Cuttack). Few days back got a reply from a man and asked me about what I am looking for. I told I am ok with FWB couples. He asked my pics and dick pics. They are living in a village which is 15 km from my area.

Things finalised and husband told he is cuckold and she is shy type. So things finalised and one evening I was at thier home. They are not so well to do but ok. Wife is a BBW and ard 45 years age. One son who studies some other place. Started pressing her boobs and asked her for bbj. She is shy but started slowly. Husband started capturing all scenes on her mobile. Boobs were good tight and I mouled them to my wish. Her husband asked me to suck her boobs roughly whiche she likes. I can not understand Odia which she speaks, so husband is a translator for me. Then started fucking her in missinary and she squirts a lot. But no kissing unfortunatly. Pussy was vlean shaved and tight. Husband was urging me fuck her hard. Came inside her and she hugged me tightly. This was just start of our meeting.

Again after one month husband do call me again and told me she needs two shots.

Planned visit and this time she was more open. She started DFK too and sucked me good. Telling her husband that she likes fair color of me and his dick. Befor going to her I shagged at home and fucked her very hard. After one shot she again sucked me and asked for another shot.

Cuckolding has reached in remote cities and villages too.

After versha of Mumbai and one fashion designer from bhubanser this is third unpaid for me.

Some frds may doubt that its fake story, for which I don't care. This is for people who are willing to explore new things. I amd into fourties but still looking to try new things.

Ajay2984
07-22-23, 05:06
Village cuckold fuck.

Frds earlier I was in Mumbai but due to job moved to Odisha in 2016. Since then mongering activities has reduced. Only when I am traveling Delhi or Kolkata I do some monngering. This is about a recent unpaid fuck I am doing with a cuckold couple. So on facebook I put a massage about looking for couple or single lady in the area where I am staying. (It is near Cuttack). Few days back got a reply from a man and asked me about what I am looking for. I told I am ok with FWB couples. He asked my pics and dick pics. They are living in a village which is 15 km from my area.

Things finalised and husband told he is cuckold and she is shy type. So things finalised and one evening I was at thier home. They are not so well to do but ok. Wife is a BBW and ard 45 years age. One son who studies some other place. Started pressing her boobs and asked her for bbj. She is shy but started slowly. Husband started capturing all scenes on her mobile. Boobs were good tight and I mouled them to my wish. Her husband asked me to suck her boobs roughly whiche she likes. I can not understand Odia which she speaks, so husband is a translator for me. Then started fucking her in missinary and she squirts a lot. But no kissing unfortunatly. Pussy was vlean shaved and tight. Husband was urging me fuck her hard. Came inside her and she hugged me tightly. This was just start of our meeting.

Planned visit and this time she was more open. She started DFK too and sucked me good. Telling her husband that she likes fair color of me and his dick. Befor going to her I shagged at home and fucked her very hard. After one shot she again sucked me and asked for another shot.

After versha of Mumbai and one fashion designer from bhubanser this is third unpaid for me.

Some frds may doubt that its fake story, for which I don't care. This is for people who are willing to explore new things. I amd into fourties but still looking to try new things.Niceexperience. Indeed there are many such couples. And cuckoldness has reached next level. I too have had free cuckolds long back. Nowadays people are using cuckoldnesss to make fast bucks. Hope to find more genuine cuckolds and enjoy life.

Cheers.

ThisIsVV
07-30-23, 09:24
Hey,

Would love to get some contacts of folks in chennai. Would anyone be able to help?

N7530
08-09-23, 06:13
I live in Chennai. I do troll in one of the social platforms.

This started after Covid relaxation and what started as a pastime has led me into few experiences.

1. This was a Chennai suburban couple. The photos were also showing the ass and the boobs. I got interested and started in PM which led into Telegram conversation and their address and the compensation. A date and time was fixed. As soon as I reached the place I was regretting, the woman was looking like a s**t and my interest immediately vanished. Just paid the amount and walked out. The setting and surroundings were off putting. One for a downer.

2. I was careful the next time. This was a couple from NI and they were touring the country meeting people. The girl was MILF, dressed nicely in a saree and looked sexy as won't in NI. A good experience. I asked the hubby to step out during the act. I did not want to be filmed. Nothing to brag about. But plenty of flesh to grab.

Will continue more about couples from TN towns / cities and BLR, Hyderabad couples. They visit Chennai regularly but their timing and place should match yours.

Spartacus7168
09-02-23, 03:03
Hi guys. Cuckold cpl this side in Delhi. Age 34, 28 .we are looking for similar couples / single guys. Ping me for unpaid fun with my girl. Delhi only.

Spartacus7168
09-04-23, 17:44
Hi guys. Cuckold cpl this side in Delhi. Age 34, 28 .we are looking for similar couples / single guys. Ping me for unpaid fun with my girl. Delhi only.[Deleted by Admin]

Single guy needs to be a bit handsome as this is not about my at all. Strictly no charges involved. Hygiene, smartness, good physique and experience needed. Before pinging me do share your pic also. Strictly formal pic. Meeting to be in 4-5 star hotels.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it was an attempt by the author to encourage members to CONTACT HIM on ANOTHER WEBSITE. In the future, please refrain from posting requests for forum members to contact you on another website. Thanks!

Mhello
10-30-23, 11:14
This is late FR. I took fwb from david ind cpl for mongering in chennai. Its a disastrous, the couple is seems to be fake to extort money and always on weed. The guy who was there didn't allow to touch the girl and constantly both of them steps out to restroom to smoke the weed. Atleast they would have stepped out 6 to 7 times in 2 hour, I was frustated to the peak.

Also the girl was avoiding me who took the service and keeps on hugging / kissing / playing the guy who was there. Even I can't take single shot with those guys and my jhony was pity.

Damage: 20 K utterly lost.

Avoid taking fwb service from them.

Protoneu
01-03-24, 15:44
Hi Bro,

Could you kindly share their contact details?

I can reciprocate.

Thanks,

P.

Casanova9
01-30-24, 07:30
Hi Bro,

Your post is interesting and inspiring. I want to learn from your success about where to search these cuckold (Free / unpaid) couples and how to take it forward.

Can you please help me.

Thanks,

Village cuckold fuck.

Some frds may doubt that its fake story, for which I don't care. This is for people who are willing to explore new things. I amd into fourties but still looking to try new things.