View Full Version : Contact

IndusMint
01-11-21, 10:09
Pm me for contact.

DragonsSlayer
03-01-22, 16:22
Hello,

I have contacts in Riyadh. PM me.

If anyone can share contacts with me in Riyadh or Dubai, I would appreciate it.

MrDolby
11-01-23, 21:32
Hello guys, as the title suggests, if you're looking for some fun in Riyadh, or you already have your lady but you need a safe place to stay the night without anyone asking for IDs, Marriage Certificate or questions, contact me via private messages, I've been in this country for years and I know my way.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Admin

Dove12
11-02-23, 12:48
Hello MrDolby,

I could not send you a private message. Do you provide ladies and drinks?

Hello guys, as the title suggests, if you're looking for some fun in Riyadh, or you already have your lady but you need a safe place to stay the night without anyone asking for IDs, Marriage Certificate or questions, contact me via private messages, I've been in this country for years and I know my way

Hhann
11-06-23, 18:15
In countries where prostitution is illegal and strictly dealt by authorities, I would suggest stay away from SPs for your own safety.

Just FYI, they apply punishment to all, I. E the agent / SP, WG and the client.

Hello MrDolby,

I could not send you a private message. Do you provide ladies and drinks?