PDA

View Full Version : Guadalajara

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]

Mike Honcho
11-06-23, 17:34
Another agency not talked about much here that I had good experience with was LIZETH's. Good communication. Photos are mostly accurate. Fair amount of reviews of the girls on the local sites (diosas / catadorGDL). They provide a location (an apartment) that was decently nice. You show up and the girl is waiting. I had no issues with timing. LUNA provided good service, was a trooper for nonstop intense session for 2 hours without complaints. She threw in BBBJ CIM without extra cost even though it was advertised as being an extra. Guess we had a good session / chemistry and she was into it. She's thicker than her photos but otherwise accurate and quite pretty.

Conejitas continues to have quality talent but my main complaint continues to be tardiness, which is commonly reported. For better or for worse, I'm willing to put up with it since some of the best experiences I've had were with his girls. Not worth reporting specific ones since they're retired already.From what I understand Conejitas is not allowed to advertise via Diosas because of issues such as tardiness and drama associated with visits. Their Twitter is for the most part inactive. Do they advertise via Telegram now or something? I thought they had dropped off.

I had intended to use Conejitas in the past and the booker was accommodating, but I ultimately turned down when I read a forum post on Diosas that one of the girls had HSV. Other posters here said that it was likely not true but I chose to mitigate risk in an already risky hobby. I'the be interested in viewing what they still have to offer during my next upcoming visit to Guadalajara, they were one of the most responsive agencies and had a great selection.

JHS 42
11-09-23, 23:18
From what I understand Conejitas is not allowed to advertise via Diosas because of issues such as tardiness and drama associated with visits. Their Twitter is for the most part inactive. Do they advertise via Telegram now or something? I thought they had dropped off.

I had intended to use Conejitas in the past and the booker was accommodating, but I ultimately turned down when I read a forum post on Diosas that one of the girls had HSV. Other posters here said that it was likely not true but I chose to mitigate risk in an already risky hobby. I'the be interested in viewing what they still have to offer during my next upcoming visit to Guadalajara, they were one of the most responsive agencies and had a great selection.I still get WhatsApp updates from Conejitas, so they're still around. I'm at 1 for 3 with them. The first was late but otherwise great, cute and enthusiastic, but the second spent most of the time crying because her boyfriend had taken her son away, and the third seemed stunned and barely spoke or reacted to anything and had a big red rash on her ass. She was super late too, though in fairness that time they did warn me when she left to come to my hotel that the traffic was bad and it was likely she'd be late (though if I'd realized quite how late I might have reconsidered). I'm not going to say never again, but there are a lot of other options I'd try first.

IGotFingers
11-11-23, 08:43
From what I understand Conejitas is not allowed to advertise via Diosas because of issues such as tardiness and drama associated with visits. Their Twitter is for the most part inactive. Do they advertise via Telegram now or something? I thought they had dropped off.

I had intended to use Conejitas in the past and the booker was accommodating, but I ultimately turned down when I read a forum post on Diosas that one of the girls had HSV. Other posters here said that it was likely not true but I chose to mitigate risk in an already risky hobby. I'the be interested in viewing what they still have to offer during my next upcoming visit to Guadalajara, they were one of the most responsive agencies and had a great selection.They are in fact banned from Diosas for drama, although I don't know the details (curious to hear if anyone knows). They're very responsive but are WELL KNOWN to be tardy, which has been my experience. They do give you the full time you paid for, and don't short change you because of tardiness though. Sometimes it works in your favor and the girl stays over an hour extra because they are late in picking her up, can be good or bad depending on if you enjoy the company of the girl. Guess you can always kick them out of the hotel if their company sucks.

I wouldn't be surprised about HSV, its quite common, even more so among high volume sex workers with high # of "partners. " Just would be surprised for them to allow girls with active symptoms / lesions to be working. Just terrible PR.

There are a lot of good agencies, Conejitas just has 2-3 gems that I unfortunately really liked (they retired quite some time ago, so not worth mentioning). I wouldn't rule them out but also don't think they are a clear winner by any means. The downside of being banned from Diosas is that its harder to get reviews of their girls.

IGotFingers
11-11-23, 08:47
I still get WhatsApp updates from Conejitas, so they're still around. I'm at 1 for 3 with them. The first was late but otherwise great, cute and enthusiastic, but the second spent most of the time crying because her boyfriend had taken her son away, and the third seemed stunned and barely spoke or reacted to anything and had a big red rash on her ass. She was super late too, though in fairness that time they did warn me when she left to come to my hotel that the traffic was bad and it was likely she'd be late (though if I'd realized quite how late I might have reconsidered). I'm not going to say never again, but there are a lot of other options I'd try first.Damn, 1 for 3 is a terrible track record. Fortunately my ONLY complaint from them is tardiness (they're always about 30-60 minutes late). Once they delayed by 2 hours until they ultimately told me the girl had an "emergency" and had to send a substitude. About 3-4 hours in total from when the original appointment was made. I've always had good to great service though. Although I do tend to do my homework and go with the girls who are favorably reviewed. Agree theres many other options for agencies.

IGotFingers
11-11-23, 08:50
Okay so I've gotten a bunch of private messages for links. Here's the rough guide:

Go to Diosas forums reviews (don't think I can post exactly links so this is prob the best info I can give).

At the top there will be a few telegram links pinned.

Within the MAIN links, a lot of the major agencies, and some smaller ones, will post ads. You can click on those ads and directly chat with the agency, and many will have their own channels. Often, they post ads to their main channel and just forward them to the other bigger groups with everyone in it.

Enjoy.

John Clayton
11-11-23, 14:38
...Go to Diosas forums reviews (don't think I can post exactly links so this is prob the best info I can give)...I think you are allowed to post links.

Captain Solo
11-11-23, 15:50
Fingers,

Did you find any nice slim pretty spinners no tats in gdl?

Post any pics you can get your fingers on.

IGotFingers
11-11-23, 21:23
Fingers,

Did you find any nice slim pretty spinners no tats in gdl?

Post any pics you can get your fingers on.LOTS of slim pretty spinners, almost 99% of the have tats unfortunately. Check out the telegrams, theres nonstop posting of photos there.

SamPeter71
11-12-23, 01:16
Can you please share the telegram channels?

Thanks in advance.

LOTS of slim pretty spinners, almost 99% of the have tats unfortunately. Check out the telegrams, theres nonstop posting of photos there.

Fronds
11-16-23, 18:06
Hey all! I'm headed to GDL on the 25th for a little mongering trip. I'm new to doing this outside the USA, but looking forward to getting my feet wet.

I plan on visiting and reporting on some clubs and estticas mentioned here, but mostly I'll be trying out agencies and twitter girls. I visit Mexico 2-3 times a year, so if this goes well you'll start seeing more of me🙂.

If anyone else is in town, pm me and let's grab a beer! I'm recovering from a minor foot injury so the agenda is pretty much restaurants, bars, and chicas. Possibly the aquarium.

Fronds
11-16-23, 18:13
Hey all! I'm headed to gdl on the 25th for a little mongering trip. I'm new to doing this outside the USA, but looking forward to getting my feet wet.

I plan on visiting and reporting on some clubs and estéticas mentioned here, but mostly I'll be trying out agencies and twitter girls. I visit Mexico 2-3 times a year, so if this goes well you'll start seeing more of me.

If anyone else is in town, pm me and let's grab a beer! I'm recovering from a minor foot injury so the agenda is pretty much restaurants, bars, and chicas. Possibly the aquarium.

JHS 42
11-19-23, 00:43
A couple quick reviews, from a two night trip to to GDL.

First up was Bloomder, from Alex's, generally my go-to agency. He's the most reliable on quality for me, but sometimes I get frustrated with how long it takes for a response (on the other hand, he's available 24/7. I don't know when he sleeps). Also this time he charged me a much larger amount for the Uber than he had for the same hotel as in the past, in Tlajomulco (I just went back through my texts and in the last two years it looks like he's charged either nothing extra, 350,450, or 650 to go to the same hotel). This was a bit steep and I probably should have pushed back or looked elsewhere, but I know the quality was good and it was late enough I didn't want to worry about other plans. Maybe 45 m late, which sucks but is kind of par for the course on these things. She did not disappoint. This is my second time with her, so I knew what I was getting. Cute, enthusiastic, pretty aggressive—pushed me down and straddled my lap within seconds of entering the room. Zero gag reflex. Like none. It's pretty impressive. I think she's pretty much down for almost anything. The time before did anal (she's a champ) but I didn't have enough cash on hand this time and didn't feel like a late night trip to the ATM. No English (Tried for Maya, apparently speaks great English, but she wasn't available. Bloomder recommended Maya too (she had a bruise on her neck she said Maya gave her! But said she has a full time job so isn't available as much). Stated total was MX $2700, but now I'm not sure how it worked, because I think it should have been MX $1700 for 1. 5 hours + MX $300 oral terminado + MX $650 uber. I guess I won't worry about 50 pesos, but it still kind of pisses me off.

Second was Fanni from Lizeth's. First time with Lizeth's, and I don't really like that she appears to do everything through Telegram rather than WhatsApp, but it worked. Response was quick and easy. Fanni arrived right on time, actually a few min early. Incredible oral. Like maybe the best of my life. Really sloppy, deep, varied speeds, no hurry. Great conversation (all Spanish, though). Really pushed for a round two, even though I didn't think we had time, and was okay running over time. Totally happy with her, definitely will keep Lizeth's on my list. Total of MX $2300 - MX $1800 1. 5 hours + MX $400 oral terminado + MX $100 uber.

I would say at this point my list is Alex's, Dany's, and Lizeth's, dropping Conejito's after a couple bad experiences. Dany's doesn't work on Sunday's, so it wasn't option one of the nights, or I would have tried there.

Photos from the agencies.

IGotFingers
11-19-23, 06:58
Can you please share the telegram channels?

Thanks in advance.I wrote in my prior post exactly how to get them, its pretty straight forward.

LoveStallion
11-24-23, 19:26
Just wanted to put in a plug in here for July's agency. On my trip to GDL last week I used her services twice. Both girls. Grace and Lila. Delivered top notch GFE experience. 1800 MXN for 1 hour at my hotel room including transportation. I used July's agency during my previous trip in April as well.

VW1936
12-09-23, 22:05
Hey, can anyone please explain what a "Estética Masculina" is?

Great report. 1257 Mexicaltzingo used to be just a casa. Is it a full on Estetica now? I haven't been down since February and haven't been to 1257 itself since March 2022.

Globalnomad5
12-10-23, 23:24
Hey, can anyone please explain what a "Esttica Masculina" is?Never been there myself but based on what I've read here it's just a local term for a brothel. Kinda like casas in Colombia or clinicas in SP.

Sol12
12-10-23, 23:54
Hey, can anyone please explain what a "Esttica Masculina" is?I wouldn't call it a brothel but it's just a men's salon or massage parlor. They have many different types, some are just legit places that guys go to to get a shave and hair cut. While others cater to guys looking for a sex but with the front of getting a massage.

Go back a few pages a read the popular ones like Paloma VIP and some others. Lots of them are on X / Twitter so you can see some of the girls but no face shots. I'm not a fan of these places but it's the cheapest and most convenient way to have sex in GDL.

ElAventurero
12-26-23, 04:38
I wonder how well SA works in Guadalajara. I used it in Mexico City and it worked well. I used it in Buenos Aires and it was great as well. Normal girls with normal jobs is kind of a appealing. I've tried reaching out to some in GDL and they seem stand offish. Any luck with you guys here?

ElAventurero
12-26-23, 07:50
Will anyone be there between the 10th and 17th in GDL?

Vendelo
12-26-23, 09:35
I wonder how well SA works in Guadalajara. I used it in Mexico City and it worked well. I used it in Buenos Aires and it was great as well. Normal girls with normal jobs is kind of a appealing. I've tried reaching out to some in GDL and they seem stand offish. Any luck with you guys here?I've used it and have met some very good looking, young ladies. Most gdl girls on Seeking are 20-25. On a recent attempt, I sent 45 messages and received 15 replies.

ElAventurero
12-26-23, 19:53
I've used it and have met some very good looking, young ladies. Most gdl girls on Seeking are 20-25. On a recent attempt, I sent 45 messages and received 15 replies.Nice. I'll keep trying with the tapatias.

Vendelo
12-28-23, 03:07
Nice. I'll keep trying with the tapatias.I find there are some girls that are freelancers. Some are students looking to make money on a "per meeting basis. " And of course some.

Looking for monthly assistance. It seems that $3000-3500 is the typical request for an ST. I've had one girl request 20 K pesos a month and we'the meet wkly. She is smokin hot (no one PM me for her contact! If I lived in GDL, I'the love to see her wkly.

ElAventurero
12-28-23, 05:17
So far the cheapest one wants $3000 pesos and all covered LOL. I went to Mexico city earlier this year and they were a lot cheaper.

Zanholo
12-29-23, 08:34
Thinking of signing up as I'm in Guadalajara too. Is the membership worth it? Did you guys find any 8's or 9's asking around 3 k pesos?

Felt like it was worth it when I was in Medellin for SA but my membership expired now. I hardly see any attractive ones hovering right now.

So far the cheapest one wants $3000 pesos and all covered LOL. I went to Mexico city earlier this year and they were a lot cheaper.

ElAventurero
12-30-23, 07:51
Thinking of signing up as I'm in Guadalajara too. Is the membership worth it? Did you guys find any 8's or 9's asking around 3 k pesos?

Felt like it was worth it when I was in Medellin for SA but my membership expired now. I hardly see any attractive ones hovering right now.It was worth it when I went to Buenos Aires, Mexico City and Madrid.

Vendelo
12-30-23, 15:54

Felt like it was worth it when I was in Medellin for SA but my membership expired now. I hardly see any attractive ones hovering right now.Yes, I have found many 8+. Some appear to be straight WGs and aren't looking for an arrangement. Seeking is not cheap. I buy a one month membership a month before my trip. Lots of messages go unreplied.

Rocking0439
01-02-24, 16:58
Hey so I'll be in GDL soon for about a week and was wondering, are agencies or establishments (spas, etc.) the recommended here? If the former, then are incalls or outcalls the norm?

I prefer agencies personally, but I wanted to rent a room through AirBnB (in a shared house) because I don't mind it and can save a bit of money, but if bringing agency girls to your place was the norm then I'd opt to get my own place to avoid issues.

If going elsewhere (love hotel, spa, agency girls' place) is the norm, then I can just get a shared room.

What's the recommendation?

Vendelo
01-03-24, 05:04
Hey so I'll be in GDL soon for about a week and was wondering, are agencies or establishments (spas, etc.) the recommended here? If the former, then are incalls or outcalls the norm?

I prefer agencies personally, but I wanted to rent a room through AirBnB (in a shared house) because I don't mind it and can save a bit of money, but if bringing agency girls to your place was the norm then I'd opt to get my own place to avoid issues.

If going elsewhere (love hotel, spa, agency girls' place) is the norm, then I can just get a shared room.

What's the recommendation?I don't like incalls. I've stayed at hotels and airbnbs. My favorite, unnamed hotel has a few suites that bypass the front desk. Don't PM me because I won't ID it. Last thing I need is for someone to ruin it for me.

You have to select an airbnb that does not have security. Unfortunately, I stayed at one where the girl.

Had to check in. So I made friends with the guard by always asking of they needed anything at 7 Eleven or OXXO.

Thrillerr
01-24-24, 22:11
I'm doing a trip out to GDL in a couple of weeks. I'm looking to stay at either the DoubleTree or the AC Marriott (by the Expo center). A third choice is Krystal Urban. From what I gathered all 3 seem to be chica friendly. This is my first time to GDL and I'm looking to some sightseeing and touristy stuff. Which hotel would you guys recommend?

Sol12
01-26-24, 14:08
I'm doing a trip out to GDL in a couple of weeks. I'm looking to stay at either the DoubleTree or the AC Marriott (by the Expo center). A third choice is Krystal Urban. From what I gathered all 3 seem to be chica friendly. This is my first time to GDL and I'm looking to some sightseeing and touristy stuff. Which hotel would you guys recommend?I think the question is more on what type of traveler you are and to find the area that works best for you.

I'm assuming that when you mention the DoubleTree that you mean in Centro. To me if you aren't looking to go out at night and walk around or want better quality restaurants you might prefer Centro since it has most of the touristy stuff and if you are looking to take a trip to Lake Chapala or Tequila you can find tours easily. For me I think half a day in Centro is enough unless you really want to see everything. I also like the esthetics of the area around Krystal compared to Centro. Like I said you might be the person that likes how Centro is. Many guys stay in that area on this board but I tend to wonder if it has anything to do with lower prices on hotels which should give you an idea of which are the better neighborhoods in GDL.

Now if you want to be closer to better restaurants and bars with the comfort of walking around at all hours in a quiet neighborhood I'd recommend Krystal. That is the area I always stay at. It's within walking distance to normal bars and also strip clubs. I even walk to Centro from there. Not to mention you might be closer to the " massage" places.

The AC Marriott I'd pass on unless you are doing business at the Expo Center. Only thing in that area that I visit is Plaza del Sol but no need to stay close to it.

Feel free to ask more questions on anything more specific and hopefully some others contribute with a different point of view.

Thrillerr
01-26-24, 21:08
I think the question is more on what type of traveler you are and to find the area that works best for you.

I'm assuming that when you mention the DoubleTree that you mean in Centro. To me if you aren't looking to go out at night and walk around or want better quality restaurants you might prefer Centro since it has most of the touristy stuff and if you are looking to take a trip to Lake Chapala or Tequila you can find tours easily. For me I think half a day in Centro is enough unless you really want to see everything. I also like the esthetics of the area around Krystal compared to Centro. Like I said you might be the person that likes how Centro is. Many guys stay in that area on this board but I tend to wonder if it has anything to do with lower prices on hotels which should give you an idea of which are the better neighborhoods in GDL.

Now if you want to be closer to better restaurants and bars with the comfort of walking around at all hours in a quiet neighborhood I'd recommend Krystal. That is the area I always stay at. It's within walking distance to normal bars and also strip clubs. I even walk to Centro from there. Not to mention you might be closer to the " massage" places.

The AC Marriott I'd pass on unless you are doing business at the Expo Center. Only thing in that area that I visit is Plaza del Sol but no need to stay close to it.

Feel free to ask more questions on anything more specific and hopefully some others contribute with a different point of view.Thank you so much. This was very useful. I primarily wanted to stay at centro to be able to walk around to restaurants / bars and be close to the subway. I kinda like walking around in touristy spots. They tend to be safer. I also want to stay at a nicer place with a good gym and pool.

I am a Marriott ambassador elite and I will usually get one of their best rooms. That's the only reason to consider the expo area, the westin and the AC look like nice hotels, but seem to far out.

Sounds like I am better off staying at Krystal and maybe taking a cab to centro at evenings.

Thrillerr
01-26-24, 22:56
I think the question is more on what type of traveler you are and to find the area that works best for you.

Feel free to ask more questions on anything more specific and hopefully some others contribute with a different point of view.Thank you so much. This was very helpful.

I am looking for a nicer hotel with a good gym / pool and within walking distance to restaurants and bars. Reasons for staying at centro is that it seems to be a walkable area at night and close to subway.

Centro seems to be safe to walk around even at nights.

I was also looking at the Westin and AC Marriott near the expo area. I am a Marriott elite and will get their best rooms. However given your feedback I will avoid expo area. Too far out.

Sounds like I am better off staying at the Krystal and talking a cab to Centro. Looks like the safe choice.

Did I miss any other properties?

MexicanCuban
01-27-24, 02:40
I'm doing a trip out to GDL in a couple of weeks. I'm looking to stay at either the DoubleTree or the AC Marriott (by the Expo center). A third choice is Krystal Urban. From what I gathered all 3 seem to be chica friendly. This is my first time to GDL and I'm looking to some sightseeing and touristy stuff. Which hotel would you guys recommend?My favorite hotel in Guadalajara / Zapopan for mongering is Hyatt Andares. Its next to Andares mall, which has lots of stores, a huge food court, and plus, the andares avenue restaurants are walking distance, you have sushi, steak houses, italian, etc.

Chicks love to stay at that hotel (wihch also has a bar with a view and a great brunch restaurant).

I've never had any trouble bringing girls there, plus, I don't ever register them, I just have some drinks at the bar and just walk straight to the elevators.

The girls usually dress very casual, if the dressed slutty, maybe they could get stopped by security, but It has never happened to me.

I've fucked a three local instagram models there (9. 5-10's), 4-5 hot tiktoker students (a 10, a 9. 5 and the rest 9's).

And a couple of semi-pros (9's).

I usually tend to offer them a generous help $$ right away, so they agree to fuck, so far, I haven't gotten my offer rejected, I don't like wasting my time when I'm staying there.

Happy mongering! Cheers.

Vendelo
01-27-24, 03:24
I've stayed at Krystal twice. Very easy to bring in girls. Front staff is usually busy with guests or looking down at something. The "standard" room is the cheapest but the window faces the interior of the hotel. I prefer the room with the two beds bc you'll have a city view. Also, there's no mini bar so I bought a bag of ice every day and used a trash can as a cooler.

Its about 7-9 blocks from Av Chapu so at night its a little unsettling if you have to walk back to the hotel at midnight / 1 am.

Sol12
01-28-24, 21:00
Thank you so much. This was very helpful.

I am looking for a nicer hotel with a good gym / pool and within walking distance to restaurants and bars. Reasons for staying at centro is that it seems to be a walkable area at night and close to subway.

Centro seems to be safe to walk around even at nights.

I was also looking at the Westin and AC Marriott near the expo area. I am a Marriott elite and will get their best rooms. However given your feedback I will avoid expo area. Too far out.

Sounds like I am better off staying at the Krystal and talking a cab to Centro. Looks like the safe choice.

Did I miss any other properties?I don't think Centro is unsafe just not much going on at night and like I said the better restaurants are in other parts of the city. Like the other poster said you can easily walk to the bars and restaurants on Chapultepec from Krystal with no worries and you can also walk there from Centro I've just never done it at night but I'm sure it's safe. As far as the Metro goes I've never used it in GDL since it's limited on where it goes and cabs or Uber are so cheap and convenient I have never bothered.

I did notice that the Metro in Centro can take you to the good restaurants in the Providencia area. Very good restaurants without having to go all the way to Plaza Andares like someone else mentioned. It's a very nice area but also out of the way from things to do or see.

The only other hotel recommendation I can suggest with what are looking for is the Marriott in Providencia, it's about double the price but if you get better deals with your rewards it might be worth it. Or I've stayed at the RIU which is a little further from the Krystal and is a nice place especially if you get one of the better rooms with a view of the city.

No matter what you decide it's a great city and if it's just a few days maybe stay in Centro since you want to do tourist stuff or if it's a week or more you might want to stay in a more tranquil part of town.

Hopefully you'll report on what you did and be help to help others out with trying to choose where to stay. I'm guessing you have looked at normal travel sites to get an idea on places to go or restaurants but if you want any suggestions or advice on what your plans are feel free to ask.

Last thing on Centro when it comes to girls if you get escorts you might pay more since it's a bit further than they usually go to. But it shouldn't be that much more.

OneCoolDude916
01-30-24, 20:09
Hey Fellow Hobbyist / Mongers.

First time going to GDL in 3 weeks. I tried reading through some older post to do research like I normally do, there's just too much to filter. I'm not new to the scene at all, this site helped me tremendously to learn about Tijuana, Cuba, Japan, cdmx, etc when I visited.

I hope someone doesn't mind giving me a rundown.

Is there a street scene, if so, what area?

How is SA in GDL? Recommendations?

Agencies, which ones? Any send girls to your place (hotel, airbnb)? If they do, is it only to a certain area / neighborhood?

Any other suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

Canada
02-01-24, 03:21
Has anyone used the services of Julyana VIP? They seem to post a lot of great looking ladies but I haven't seen mention of them on this post.

Thrillerr
02-15-24, 07:55
Writing this report from the Westin Hotel in GDL.

Day 1: Sunday.

Flew in on a red eye via VivaAeroBus. Contrary to by expectations the flight was actually decent. I paid $15 for a exit row seat.

I got the entire row and the flight attendants didn't allow anyone to switch to the extra legroom seats.

Landed at 4. 30 ish at GDL. Took a Didi cab to th Westin, arrived at 5. 00 am The front desk manager was incredulous that I was trying to.

Check in at 5.00 am My Marriott status helped and there was no issue getting a room on the top floor. The westin is probably the tallest.

Hotel in GDL. I got a room on the 20th floor. Hotel and room were great, nice lobby with a starbucks. Decent gym and restaurant and strong internet. The girls loved the view from the hotel.

The only downside of the westin is the that there is not many restaurant options nearby within waking distance. Otherwise if the price is right, its a great hotel. No issues with chicas coming on.

Slept in until about noon. Mid afternoon decided to explore the town, took a Didi cab to centro magno. Found a taco joint nearby for lunch.

Just walked around post lunch exploring the area. I remembered a review from someplace at took a cab to the Estetica Masculina Paloma.

I was offered the choice of 3 ladies. The best one was probably a 5. Maybe I am spoilt by the massage joints in Bangkok and Costa Rica.

The lady did a good job with the massage, coitus was a meh! She was barely interested. The best part was probably that the damage was $590 pesos.

Took a cab to the centro area. I was seriously considering staying at the DoubleTree in centro. I am so glad I didn't. The hotel (despite the DoubleTree label) looked like a dump and Centro was packed with thousands of people. Don't think of staying that area. Makes no sense.

Back at hotel, I invited Cassandra from tentacionesgdl. Cassandra was a petite girl, probably a 7. 5 in looks, excellent attitude. Scores a 10. Banged her twice an sent her on her way.

Overall 1 bunt and 1 homerun. Decent day.

Day 2: Monday.

I couldn't take time off and was working until late evening. Called for Dash for Dannys girls. The girl arrived 40 minutes late looking nothing like the pictures. She was probably 30 pounds heavier than in the pictures. She excused her into the bathroom and when she emerged she told she got her period Gave her some cab money and let her go. The experience also blacklisted Danny's for me.

It was too late to call for another girl, I decided to hit on a strip club. Chose the "Mens Club" primarily because it was close to the Westin. This was the most interesting strip club experience in my life. I arrived around 10 pm at the club. I was told at the entrance there is a 250 peso cover and a minimum spend of 750 pesos (total 1000) to be allowed to enter. This was kinda weird. But I took the bait.

On entering I realized I was literally the only customer in the place. They had 20 odd girls and 20 odd waiters, the worst once was probably a 8. Lots of 9's and maybe a couple of 10's. It was a little uncomfortable with 20 waiters pouring their attention on me.

Chatted up a couple of Colombian girls both 9's ended up buying drinks (each drink is 500 pesos) - the waiters were trying to sell me coitus to 10 K pesos and a dance for 5 K. Spent about 2 K pesos and decided to walk out. The waiter walked to my cab and hinted I didn't get into trouble because I tipped well:-the.

So folks. Please forget about the Men's Club.

Overall 2 strikes for the day.

Day 3: Tuesday.

Again had to work until late (becoming a pattern) - called for Natalia from Julyana's vip at 9. 00 pm. Natalia is a 8 in looks. Ultra petite girl. Barely 100 pounds. Definitely a 10 in everything else. Had some of the best coitus with her. Fantastic personality. Props to the agency for communication and punctuality. Only downside was an extra 200 peso charge for being in an inconvenient location for the agency.

Day 4: Wednesday.

Based on another member's recommendation, I decided to take a trip to the Anderas mall. Anderas is a high end mall with some nice restaurants. Lots of eye candy in the area. I don't doubt the other member's claim that he banged a couple of 10's in the Hyatt there.

Traffic to and around Anderas was a pain. But there is a lot of shopping and stores in that area (something that the Expo area doesn't have).

After having 2 petite and dark girls, I decided to go the other way and scheduled Paulina from Tentacions. She's a big girl. Nearly 5. 10. I'll give her an 8 for looks. Coitus was not as much fun as with natalia or Cassandra. But it was OK.

I still have another day left in GDL. I'll keep you guys posted.

Sol12
02-15-24, 19:02
Happy to read you didn't stay downtown, not sure what made you go back to the Expo are maybe due to work.

Yeah Men's can be outrageously expensive, when I went they had a cover but don't remember a minimum. My last visit they were closed so maybe they reopened and have some new rules. Definitely try not to go to the clubs before 10 pm and 12 am is better. The best strip club in GDL is Cesars but it can get expensive as well but not as bad as Men's.

Hopefully everything goes good on your last day.

Thanks for reporting.

BTW the RIU is much taller than the Westin.

Thrillerr
02-16-24, 08:56
Happy to read you didn't stay downtown, not sure what made you go back to the Expo are maybe due to work.

Yeah Men's can be outrageously expensive, when I went they had a cover but don't remember a minimum. My last visit they were closed so maybe they reopened and have some new rules. Definitely try not to go to the clubs before 10 pm and 12 am is better. The best strip club in GDL is Cesars but it can get expensive as well but not as bad as Men's.

Hopefully everything goes good on your last day.

Thanks for reporting.

BTW the RIU is much taller than the Westin.Day 5: Thursday.

So decided to hit the strip clubs today. Based on a cab driver's recommendation, made a trip out to Tapanko Valaka. Its a smallish club with rooms on top floor if you want to take a girl upstairs. There is a separate area with cubicles for lap dances.

Lap Dances cost 360 pesos for 10 minutes.

Service was much better than Men's Club. Although the girls in Mens Club were hotter. Spent a couple of hours there. Had a 5-6 girls give me lap dances, mostly 8's and a couple of 9's. Girls were friendly. Had good fun.

The cab guy who was supposed to take me back to the Westin insisted that I should check out Ceasar's. So off I went to Ceasars.

Ceasars is a larger club, lots of girls. Many 9 -10's. Lap dance was quoted at 600 pesos for 5 minutes. Had one dance with a 9. 5. Maybe because I had such a good time at Tapanko, Ceasars felt like a let down It is definitely pricey.

Overall a really fun trip. I am looking forward to coming back.

P.S: I have Marriott Amabassador status. I'm guaranteed the best rooms, free breakfast and early check in. I got a sub 100 rate at the Westin and pulled the trigger. I do agree Krystal would have been a better neighbourhood.

Sol12
02-17-24, 05:04
Day 5: Thursday.

So decided to hit the strip clubs today. Based on a cab driver's recommendation, made a trip out to Tapanko Valaka. Its a smallish club with rooms on top floor if you want to take a girl upstairs. There is a separate area with cubicles for lap dances.

Lap Dances cost 360 pesos for 10 minutes.

Service was much better than Men's Club. Although the girls in Mens Club were hotter. Spent a couple of hours there. Had a 5-6 girls give me lap dances, mostly 8's and a couple of 9's. Girls were friendly. Had good fun.

The cab guy who was supposed to take me back to the Westin insisted that I should check out Ceasar's. So off I went to Ceasars..Great report on the strip club, I think a guy that posts on here that lives in GDL also said good things about the place. I just never checked it out because the other clubs are within walking distance. That's a great price for a lap dance, so will definitely have to check the place out on my next trip.

Yeah the Cesars lap dance is nothing I do, usually if I'm interested in a girl I just buy her drinks and she'll give you more just sitting in a booth compared to the lap dance room. Even that little ticket they give you for a free lap dance when you pay the cover the girls will just do the lap dance at the table instead of going to the private area.

Glad to hear you enjoyed yourself I'm sure the next trip will be better since you know more of what to do.

That's a great rate you got for the hotel, the price of Krystal has really gone up since my first visit. Next time you can try to stay in the Providencia area, it's a nice area with many restaurants plus you can get a hotel with a pool which is nice to hang out at in the afternoon. That's another reason I don't stay at Krystal.

Vendelo
02-26-24, 13:57

Day 4: Wednesday.

Based on another member's recommendation, I decided to take a trip to the Anderas mall. Anderas is a high end mall with some nice restaurants. Lots of eye candy in the area. I don't doubt the other member's claim that he banged a couple of 10's in the Hyatt there.

Traffic to and around Anderas was a pain. But there is a lot of shopping and stores in that area (something that the Expo area doesn't have).

After having 2 petite and dark girls, I decided to go the other way and scheduled Paulina from Tentacions. She's a big girl. Nearly 5. 10. I'll give her an 8 for looks. Coitus was not as much fun as with natalia or Cassandra. But it was OK.

I still have another day left in GDL. I'll keep you guys posted.I've been to GDL at least 10 x; have contributed to the GDL forum but have never been to Anderas.

Is Anderas like malls in Makati, Manila where there are freelancers?

Juan Carter
02-26-24, 16:28
I've been to GDL at least 10 x; have contributed to the GDL forum but have never been to Anderas.

Is Anderas like malls in Makati, Manila where there are freelancers?No. Anderas is just a fancy shopping mall like an upscale mall in your home town. While I suppose there are handsome devil lady killers, I usually take Don Juan tales with a grain of salt.

Sol12
02-26-24, 17:26
No. Anderas is just a fancy shopping mall like an upscale mall in your home town. While I suppose there are handsome devil lady killers, I usually take Don Juan tales with a grain of salt.I don't think anyone claimed that you could pick up working girls at this mall. It's just a very nice upscale mall with lots of pretty girls which makes for a nice place to hang out and people watch. Like any other area that has high end shops and guys that have money your going to find attractive women wearing clothes to get attention but as a tourist I wouldn't recommend trying to ask if they are working since you'll probably get slapped.

The other poster just talked about taking girls to his hotel that overlooks the mall but he didn't pick the girls up at the mall.

Thrillerr
02-26-24, 19:16
I've been to GDL at least 10 x; have contributed to the GDL forum but have never been to Anderas.

Is Anderas like malls in Makati, Manila where there are freelancers?A different member suggested I stay at the Hyatt at Anderas. The hotel is quite fancy and I'm sure girls like it. The mall itself is a nice place to walk around and people watch.

Anderas is NOT a red-light area. Sorry for the confusion.

Vendelo
02-27-24, 02:15
Thanks Sol, Juan see and Thrillerrrrrrrrrr.

Pussycat123
03-02-24, 08:38

Took a cab to the centro area. I was seriously considering staying at the DoubleTree in centro. I am so glad I didn't. The hotel (despite the DoubleTree label) looked like a dump and Centro was packed with thousands of people. Don't think of staying that area. Makes no sense.
It was too late to call for another girl, I decided to hit on a strip club. Chose the "Mens Club" primarily because it was close to the Westin. This was the most interesting strip club experience in my life. I arrived around 10 pm at the club. I was told at the entrance there is a 250 peso cover and a minimum spend of 750 pesos (total 1000) to be allowed to enter. This was kinda weird. But I took the bait.

Chatted up a couple of Colombian girls both 9's ended up buying drinks (each drink is 500 pesos) - the waiters were trying to sell me coitus to 10 K pesos and a dance for 5 K. Spent about 2 K pesos and decided to walk out. The waiter walked to my cab and hinted I didn't get into trouble because I tipped well:-the.

Based on another member's recommendation, I decided to take a trip to the Anderas mall. Anderas is a high end mall with some nice restaurants. Lots of eye candy in the area. I don't doubt the other member's claim that he banged a couple of 10's in the Hyatt there.OP, thanks for taking one for the team.

I've stayed in Hotel Portobelo in El Centro many times, never had a problem.

I usually found girls on Seeking or Tinder, 2-3 k for a few hours, but it takes time and effort.

I wasnt really a fan of short time at the esteticas, used Danys agency one, it was ok, went to Hobbie inn once.

As for the club:

1 k pesos aka $60 cover to enter a club? Wtf.

500 pesos aka $29 for ladies drinks WTF?!

10 k pesos aka $590 for sex WTF!

As for Andreas mall, I've been in GDL about 25 times and I would say the odds of picking up a girl in any mall is about 0. 0000%. Girls in Mexico get snatched, raped and murdered all the time, they don't let themselves picked up by random guys. Go to the monument at the end of Ninos Heros st, there are hundreds of pics of missing persons. 99% of them are lying in a ditch somewhere.

LuvMexicanas
03-03-24, 05:37
I've used Tinder in Baja, Sonora, Puebla, Jalisco, and CDMX, and there have been two outcomes: the chica either flaked / ghosted me or I didn't pay a nickel aside from food and drink. I hope guys aren't offering money because then they're turning a civvie into a hooker. Of course there are hookers on Tinder but they're really easy to screen out after exchanging just a few messages.

Sol12
03-03-24, 16:20
As for the club:

1 k pesos aka $60 cover to enter a club? Wtf.

500 pesos aka $29 for ladies drinks WTF?!

10 k pesos aka $590 for sex WTF!This club is the extreme and is looking for high end clients so the cover charge is to weed out the cheapskates.

Again the ladies drinks are priced high due to the cost of the girls they need to work in this place and the cut for the business. Trust me the 500 peso drink is cheap compared to the couple of hundred dollar bottles that many guys buy to sit with these girls.

10 k for sex is often not paid by clients since the girl splits that money with the club. If the girl really wants to make money she will arrange to see you outside of the club for much less.

Pussycat123
03-04-24, 00:13
This club is the extreme and is looking for high end clients so the cover charge is to weed out the cheapskates.So someone who doesn't want to pay $600 for sex is a cheapskate? Hmm.

I would tend to think that the clientele are either idiots or a certain group of guys in Mexico who tend to have a lot of cash.

Vendelo
03-04-24, 01:03
10 k for sex is often not paid by clients since the girl splits that money with the club. If the girl really wants to make money she will arrange to see you outside of the club for much less.I sessioned with a girl at high end Rape Spa: https://www.esteticarape.com.mx/.

I got her whatsapp. What is the risk of inviting her to my hotel?

Sol12
03-04-24, 01:21
So someone who doesn't want to pay $600 for sex is a cheapskate? Hmm.

I would tend to think that the clientele are either idiots or a certain group of guys in Mexico who tend to have a lot of cash.I said the high cover price is to weed out the cheapskates. I also said that most guys don't have sex in the club because the high cost.

Yes GDL has many guys that can visit on business and might have money to burn and pay that. The city also has many wealthy citizens and not just those involved with illegal activities who like to show off. When it comes to trying to impress women guys have been known to do some stupid things.

Sol12
03-04-24, 02:04
Also I just wanted to add something to my previous post. The girl I know that use to work in that club never told me that 10 k was the price. It was about half that. Now during COVID that club was hit hard and most girls went to work in other places.

Last year when I visited the club was closed, maybe doing renovations. The other club is about 4 K for sex in the club so the guy that posted the 10 k price might of had someone trying to take advantage of him who knows.

This club has had girls from many countries working in it so some guys will pay more for a girl from Ukrainian. CDMX has Russian girls working and from what others posted they charge about twice as much.

Sol12
03-04-24, 03:09
I sessioned with a girl at high end Rape Spa: https://www.esteticarape.com.mx/.

I got her whatsapp. What is the risk of inviting her to my hotel?No risk in inviting her to your hotel. Or go to a love motel if you want a room that has better sex furniture or a jacuzzi. Depends how crazy you want to get with her and what she is down for.

Mike Honcho
03-05-24, 20:33
Gentlemen,

I am planning a quick sojourn to GDL in the coming weeks, I have not been since Feb 2023. I'the love to put up a report again here in this forum. This will be my 7th trip to GDL, in previous instances I have had early morning return flights to the USA, getting to the airport at 4 am is not the easiest feat. Sometimes in the middle of the day it isn't easy either, I'm just curious what other friends here do for transportation to and from, especially in early morning hours. I usually have a hired car when I arrive, but not something that has been offered on return to me.

Thanks.

Thrillerr
03-05-24, 21:57
Gentlemen,

I am planning a quick sojourn to GDL in the coming weeks, I have not been since Feb 2023. I'the love to put up a report again here in this forum. This will be my 7th trip to GDL, in previous instances I have had early morning return flights to the USA, getting to the airport at 4 am is not the easiest feat. Sometimes in the middle of the day it isn't easy either, I'm just curious what other friends here do for transportation to and from, especially in early morning hours. I usually have a hired car when I arrive, but not something that has been offered on return to me.

Thanks.My flight out was at 4. 30 AM. I had a Didi car pick me up at 2. 00 am No issues, I was at my gate by 3. 00 am.

Sol12
03-05-24, 22:02
Gentlemen,

Thanks.I have left to go to the airport at all hours and getting an Uber or taxi using the inDrive app has never been an issue. People come and go from the airport at all hours. So they are hanging out around the airport at all hours they just can't technically enter the normal airport area to pick you up but they have tricks to get around that. Or just pay more and use an airport taxi that are always working.

Some hotels also offer to pick up and take guests to the airport for a fee. Just depends on the hotel.

VW1936
03-07-24, 05:27
I loved Matehuala in Monterrey and Troya in Bogota. Based on that, can anyone make any recommendations for strip clubs I might enjoy in Guadalajara that are similar to those clubs?

Sol12
03-10-24, 16:21
Arrived Saturday afternoon and I always check the Uber price first and it was around 300 pesos so I didn't bother with inDrive. Picked up behind the Oxxo where they have a little waiting area away from the regular pickup / drop off. The driver had to still do some tricks so not to get busted but it was quick and easy.

MikeyVee123
03-10-24, 20:02
I loved Matehuala in Monterrey and Troya in Bogota. Based on that, can anyone make any recommendations for strip clubs I might enjoy in Guadalajara that are similar to those clubs?I've been to both of those and to be honest I don't find the strip club scene in GDL to be that great, but I haven't explored a lot of the smaller clubs that are probably a lot more fun than Caesar's, Men's Club, Casa de George. I would avoid these 3 as they are just really expensive and lacking in fun ambiance, IMHO.

If anyone is in town and wants to hit up some of the smaller clubs let me know and we can go strip club hopping. I live here so my spanish is good and I'm not afraid of going into seedy areas (although I wouldn't necessarily drive my own car, lol).

Also I'm down for the weekend cock fights, I know a couple places not far from the airport that are relatively safe.

And if you're in town and have an hour or two to kill I recommend the Museo del Ejército y Fuerza Aérea, they have a few cool older planes and a very nice assortment of machine guns on racks that you can fondle (against teh rulez but I personally don't GAF). It's free and not far from Chapu/GDL centro.

Vendelo
03-10-24, 21:31

I live here so my spanish is good and I'm not afraid of going into seedy areas (although I wouldn't necessarily drive my own car, lol).

...GDL is my "go to. " Been visiting since 2019. Been there 12+ times. Going next wkend. Would you be up for coffee? I always stay in Chapu.

MikeyVee123
03-11-24, 01:13
I've been to both of those and to be honest I don't find the strip club scene in GDL to be that great, but I haven't explored a lot of the smaller clubs that are probably a lot more fun than Caesar's, Men's Club, Casa de George. I would avoid these 3 as they are just really expensive and lacking in fun ambiance, IMHO.

If anyone is in town and wants to hit up some of the smaller clubs let me know and we can go strip club hopping. I live here so my spanish is good and I'm not afraid of going into seedy areas (although I wouldn't necessarily drive my own car, lol).

Also I'm down for the weekend cock fights, I know a couple places not far from the airport that are relatively safe.

And if you're in town and have an hour or two to kill I recommend the Museo del Ejrcito y Fuerza Area, they have a few cool older planes and a very nice assortment of machine guns on racks that you can fondle (against teh rulez but I personally don't GAF). It's free and not far from Chapu/GDL centro.I forgot to mention re: strip clubs, my favorite is still far and away Tapanko VIP. It's not expensive (although there is a 3 drink + a snack minimum), the chicas are pretty decent, and the ambiance on Fri / Sat after 11 pm is a lot of fun. There is a stage show where they bring young broke kids from the audience on stage trying to win a free lay or a bottle in exchange for getting humiliated in hilarious fashion.

Sol12
03-11-24, 02:13
I've been to both of those and to be honest I don't find the strip club scene in GDL to be that great, but I haven't explored a lot of the smaller clubs that are probably a lot more fun than Caesar's, Men's Club, Casa de George. I would avoid these 3 as they are just really expensive and lacking in fun ambiance, IMHO.Well I've only read about the MTY club and the seediest club I've been to in GDL is Scandalous in Centro. Personally I'm at the point that I enjoy the higher end places and as long as you find the right girl you can have fun anywhere.

When driving in from the airport I noticed a little strip club that might be something to check out if you like the run down places.

Sol12
03-11-24, 02:27
So on Saturday when I arrived I was still sleepy so figured to take a nap. Set alarm for 9:30 but just hit the snooze and didn't end up waking up till 3 am. At this point I figured I just wasted the night but I couldn't go back to sleep and I knew that Cesars was still open. So I took a quick shower and made it inside by 4 am.

Place still had a good crowd and some good looking girls but most were occupied. Finally a girl got on stage that caught my eye and when finished she sat in a booth by me so I invited her to drink. Unfortunately she had the brain no bigger than a raisin. I bought her a mini bottle but I just wanted her to finish it and leave. Luckily she went to use the bathroom and didn't come back.

So when it was time to leave I got the bill and was confused with the price of the mini. In the past it was always 950 but this one was 1950, so come to find out they have two minis now a 1150 bottle and a 1950 one so instead of paying attention and just assuming I was ordering the cheaper one I got stuck with the more expensive one. So lesson learned no matter how much experience you have you should always verify what is ordered and the price. This place has all the prices on a menu that the waiter will verify with you if you have never been.

Walked back to my hotel to sober up.

Sol12
03-11-24, 19:18
So Sunday night I figured to try something new. I had contemplated going to Men's but the post Thriller made about his visit to Tapanko Valaka and the low price lap dances had me very interested. Well I had a late dinner and went to have drinks with a friend so by the time I made it to the club it was almost 1 am.

The club is much further away from the others that I like to visit which is why I hadn't been but with the positive review I figured it would be worth it. Well I was wrong, nothing against what Thriller posted but the club was dead and the girls were at best a 6. Maybe he was lucky and they had some better talent when he went or we just have a different idea on what attractive is, we all like different types of women.

So when I arrived they did the normal pat down and took my little breath spray like it was some sort of weapon. The good thing is that no cover or drink minimum to enter. As soon as I walked in and noticed the lack of customers and the unattractive women I thought of just walking right out but figured to at least have a drink since I paid 100 for the Uber.

The waiter was really good and didn't try to pull any tricks, he got my drink and asked if I wanted a girl and I kind of laughed and told him nothing caught my eye. I think some girls might of approached me or were walking towards me and I quickly put my hand up so they knew I wasn't interested. The waiter came by again to ask me what I liked because supposedly they had more girls upstairs that he could bring me. I wasn't interested because the chances were that no girls existed in this place that would be attractive to me. So I politely told him no thanks and I know it wasn't his fault that I wasn't interested so I finished my drink and left. I also got my spray back before I left.

While waiting for my Uber I noticed a girl working on the street corner so those of you that like SG's you might like this place to go get a cheap lap dance and after get cheap sex from a SG.

I decided to just st go back to Cesars since I had a good buzz going and didn't want to spend a bunch of money at Men's. The quality at Cesars was much less compared to the night before, the manager remembered me and was cool again. Thought about asking one girl that I had also liked from the previous night but just seemed like I would be drinking with someone just to drink and a waste of money. My mind was really not in to be with someone else because I had another girl in my head. So I just had a couple of drinks and walked back to my hotel again.

Vendelo
03-12-24, 06:00
I have never been to a strip club in GDL. I meet girls through SA and an agency. After reading many field reports on strip clubs, it seems like too risky and many disappointments.

For those of you that like strip clubs, have you considered SA or an agency or even Twitter (I've had success)?

Sol12
03-12-24, 13:45
I have never been to a strip club in GDL. I meet girls through SA and an agency. After reading many field reports on strip clubs, it seems like too risky and many disappointments.

For those of you that like strip clubs, have you considered SA or an agency or even Twitter (I've had success)?The strip clubs can be work but I prefer to talk with someone and see if I want more compared to X / Twitter or agency where I sit and wait and spend the first part with basic chit chat. The quick sex doesn't do it for me at this stage in my life.

The SA I look at but haven't spent the money on an account because I can usually get that same type of set up from girls at the strip club. It might be more work and have lower success but I enjoy it.

Thrillerr
03-12-24, 23:30
So Sunday night I figured to try something new. I had contemplated going to Men's but the post Thriller made about his visit to Tapanko Valaka and the low price lap dances had me very interested. Well I had a late dinner and went to have drinks with a friend so by the time I made it to the club it was almost 1 am.

The club is much further away from the others that I like to visit which is why I hadn't been but with the positive review I figured it would be worth it. Well I was wrong, nothing against what Thriller posted but the club was dead and the girls were at best a 6. Maybe he was lucky and they had some better talent when he went or we just have a different idea on what attractive is, we all like different types of women.

So when I arrived they did the normal pat down and took my little breath spray like it was some sort of weapon. The good thing is that no cover or drink minimum to enter. As soon as I walked in and noticed the lack of customers and the unattractive women I thought of just walking right out but figured to at least have a drink since I paid 100 for the Uber.

The waiter was really good and didn't try to pull any tricks, he got my drink and asked if I wanted a girl and I kind of laughed and told him nothing caught my eye. I think some girls might of approached me or were walking towards me and I quickly put my hand up so they knew I wasn't interested. The waiter came by again to ask me what I liked because supposedly they had more girls upstairs that he could bring me. I wasn't interested because the chances were that no girls existed in this place that would be attractive to me. So I politely told him no thanks and I know it wasn't his fault that I wasn't interested so I finished my drink and left. I also got my spray back before I left.

While waiting for my Uber I noticed a girl working on the street corner so those of you that like SG's you might like this place to go get a cheap lap dance and after get cheap sex from a SG.

I decided to just st go back to Cesars since I had a good buzz going and didn't want to spend a bunch of money at Men's. The quality at Cesars was much less compared to the night before, the manager remembered me and was cool again. Thought about asking one girl that I had also liked from the previous night but just seemed like I would be drinking with someone just to drink and a waste of money. My mind was really not in to be with someone else because I had another girl in my head. So I just had a couple of drinks and walked back to my hotel again.Oh man. Sorry about that. If I remember correctly I went around 9. 30-10 pm.

Sol12
03-13-24, 06:04
Oh man. Sorry about that. If I remember correctly I went around 9. 30-10 pm.No need to be sorry, part of the fun is tying to find girls in the place others don't look. Like I said I mostly wanted to try to find a girl that would give me a good lap dance at a cheap price. On this particular night it just wasn't my night. Also since my mind wasn't in it I didn't have much patience to give any other girls a try. Which to come and find out later I might of known a girl at this place if she was working.

The real downside for me and this club is just the distance from my hotel. The other clubs I can Uber to one and just walk to the others. Or I can just walk to all of them if I'm not in a hurry. I also didn't remember the music selection being very good. A place like Roma might not have a good selection of girls but I enjoyed the music they played.

You did a good thing going out and tying a new spot, as long as you had a good time that's all that matters. And maybe someone else will like it sense we all have different things we like.

Sol12
03-13-24, 06:19
Just a heads up if flying out of GDL and new happenings at the airport.

First off they have done a great job remodeling the airport and have a good selection of places to eat and are still adding more. Also just the looks of the airport have really improved.

Now with the immigration problems that the US has had with people from all over the world coming the Mexican government is trying to curb those without valid visas from flying to the US or border towns like Tijuana. So while waiting for my flight I noticed a couple of Immigration officers going around asking people for ID. The area I was in had mostly flights to the US and my flight to Tijuana. I was in the corner so they never bugged me.

Later when they had a flight going to Sacramento the officers were asking everyone for ID before getting on the plane, they did the same thing for the Tijuana flight. The funny thing is that I didn't take mine out ahead of time I just had my phone with my boarding pass and the guy didn't ask to see my ID.

So just some information for those that might get nervous not realizing who these officers are they aren't looking for anything but migrants that are trying to fly into the US or a border city to try and cross.

R The Man
03-24-24, 02:15
Hey guys, thanks for all the reports. I will be returning to GDL for a visit in 3 weeks, looking forward to seeing girls from Dany's and Alex again. I may try SA, but I hear that Twitter girls may be easier. I'm interested in the strip clubs this trip, and it seems like all the ones mentioned (Cesar's, Men's Club, Casa de George. I know they are expensive) are all close to my hotel (Rui Plaza), and Topanka Valaka is a short Uber ride away. Anyone game to go along with me? First drink is on me! Let me know.

LuvMexicanas
03-24-24, 02:47
Hey guys, thanks for all the reports. I will be returning to GDL for a visit in 3 weeks, looking forward to seeing girls from Dany's and Alex again. I may try SA, but I hear that Twitter girls may be easier. I'm interested in the strip clubs this trip, and it seems like all the ones mentioned (Cesar's, Men's Club, Casa de George. I know they are expensive) are all close to my hotel (Rui Plaza), and Topanka Valaka is a short Uber ride away. Anyone game to go along with me? First drink is on me! Let me know.I won't be there during that time but don't overlook Tinder.

AmericanPi
03-25-24, 03:06
Anyone know the panty dropper restaurants in Guadalajara? You know the ones. Super chic and feel like an event and chicks feel like they scored going with you.

I've done Bruna several times. And allium. And hueso. Need some new ones! Staff there starting to recognize me.

Rkumyah9823
03-25-24, 15:26
Plan to visit soon in the next 2-3 weeks. Can anyone please recommend girls (Agencies or independent) who knows to speak some english? I have very poor Spanish.

Age is not a concern but looking for girls with fit and tones bodies (towards the slim side).

Any help would be really appreciated.

Sol12
03-25-24, 15:34
Anyone know the panty dropper restaurants in Guadalajara? You know the ones. Super chic and feel like an event and chicks feel like they scored going with you.

I've done Bruna several times. And allium. And hueso. Need some new ones! Staff there starting to recognize me.Beluga is still popular and they cater to people looking for high end food and nice experience.

Cuerno seems to be the new hot spot and a place any girl would like to be seen at or post on her IG.

AmericanPi
03-27-24, 14:29
Beluga is still popular and they cater to people looking for high end food and nice experience.

Cuerno seems to be the new hot spot and a place any girl would like to be seen at or post on her IG.Thank you sir.

I should've said I'm looking to stay in Col Americana or Providencia because I'm mongering and I don't want my colleagues in Zapopan and Andares especially to see me out and about.

Sol12
03-27-24, 17:17
Thank you sir.

I should've said I'm looking to stay in Col Americana or Providencia because I'm mongering and I don't want my colleagues in Zapopan and Andares especially to see me out and about.Beluga has two locations. One is in Providencia.

UpNorthGuy
03-27-24, 18:15
I've been to both of those and to be honest I don't find the strip club scene in GDL to be that great, but I haven't explored a lot of the smaller clubs that are probably a lot more fun than Caesar's, Men's Club, Casa de George. I would avoid these 3 as they are just really expensive and lacking in fun ambiance, IMHO.

And if you're in town and have an hour or two to kill I recommend the Museo del Ejrcito y Fuerza Area, they have a few cool older planes and a very nice assortment of machine guns on racks that you can fondle (against teh rulez but I personally don't GAF). It's free and not far from Chapu/GDL centro.Let's do this! I'll be down in a week.

MongerFriend
03-28-24, 22:58
You should know 2 things about Danny.

1. His girls are always late.

2. His girls are super GFE (well, most Mexicans are but his girls are accommodative to say the least).

I had an appointment with Samay, a part time hairdresser, like super super cute female. She seemed a little naive but she agreed to everything I wanted including CIM and swallow without asking for an extras. (I tipped her, of course).

That said, she was late AF. Like 2 hours late or something. Fortunately, I was super busy and it was easy to pass time.

Date: 1/29/24.

Cost: 1700 pesos plus tip.

AmericanPi
03-31-24, 18:46

2. His girls are super GFE (well, most Mexicans are but his girls are accommodative to say the least).

I had an appointment with Samay, a part time hairdresser, like super super cute female. She seemed a little naive but she agreed to everything I wanted including CIM and swallow without asking for an extras. (I tipped her, of course).

That said, she was late AF. Like 2 hours late or something. Fortunately, I was super busy and it was easy to pass time.

Cost: 1700 pesos plus tip.What's the website. When I google it I only see Danny's the esthetica masculina.

Rkumyah9823
04-01-24, 16:45
Anyone can share any inputs / suggestions?

Plan to visit soon in the next 2-3 weeks. Can anyone please recommend girls (Agencies or independent) who knows to speak some english? I have very poor Spanish.

Age is not a concern but looking for girls with fit and tones bodies (towards the slim side).

Any help would be really appreciated.

MoonShot
04-01-24, 17:56

Cost: 1700 pesos plus tip.Danny's is the them. It is Dany's. He is a she. Dany is a girl who manages the agency. Yes, her girls are GFE and BBBJ is included. CIM is often included but not for all girls. If included, usually there is extra fee. As for lateness, sometimes but usually it is due to scheduling and another client taking too long which throws the whole schedule off.

No website as far as I know. Just a Twitter account and postings on other websites.

John Clayton
04-01-24, 21:59
Danny's is the them. It is Dany's...No website as far as I know. Just a Twitter account and postings on other websites.Could you post the twitter account -- I'm not seeing it.

UpNorthGuy
04-05-24, 20:50
Party at my house LOL. I should really spring the $25 for a membership, I'm just too lazy to go thru the whole bitcoin rigmarole:Let's party!

MikeyVee123
04-07-24, 00:45
Let's party!You can't send or receive private messages . . .

JHS 42
04-07-24, 02:48
As for lateness, sometimes but usually it is due to scheduling and another client taking too long which throws the whole schedule off.As far as I can tell, lateness is a frequent issue to some degree with all the agencies. It's just kind of a fact of the business—you just need to be ready for it. Though as soon as I assume a girl will be late, that's the one that shows up ten minutes early.

The Investor
04-09-24, 20:30
Hello folks,

I'm relatively new here and I'm going through the process of getting a subscription. Oh coinbase's verification process is painful.

I've already read upon both forums and learnt a lot from you, so thank you! And I will write a report after I've done my first visit.

So I'm planning a mongering trip to mexico for the first time and am deciding between CDMX and GDL. What you would folks recommend for the first-timer in Mexico?

- level of difficulty to find young hot girls.

- price.

- I only speak English, so language barrier problem?

- weather.

- transportation, food misc etc.

Thanks so much in advance!

R The Man
04-10-24, 04:38
Hey guys, I'm excited for my trip to GDL next week, staying again at Rui Plaza. I had time, so I've been lining up girls from Seeking.com. Just to let you know, I sent 80 messages on the site to my type of girls (I like 20's, petite, slim, more innocent than hooker looks), got back 25 replies, chatted with 15 on WhatsApp, and arranged meetings with 8 of them during the week. Most didn't speak English, but I'm okay using Google translate. I'm not in it for the convo, and I tell them that we don't need to talk if we are kissing (or if my dick is in their mouth, but I don't say that to them haha). They are a bit more cost than agency girls but that's okay if they are less hooker-ish (although I am well aware that some of them may work for agencies). I also know that some may not show up, so I plan to backfill with girls from Dany's or AlexScorts. I have had reliable service from both those agencies in the past.

I'm lowering my expectations but hoping for a jewel. Will file my trip reports for sure. Best, are.

MoonShot
04-10-24, 12:48
Hey guys, I'm excited for my trip to GDL next week, staying again at Rui Plaza. I had time, so I've been lining up girls from Seeking.com. Just to let you know, I sent 80 messages on the site to my type of girls (I like 20's, petite, slim, more innocent than hooker looks), got back 25 replies, chatted with 15 on WhatsApp, and arranged meetings with 8 of them during the week. Most didn't speak English, but I'm okay using Google translate. I'm not in it for the convo, and I tell them that we don't need to talk if we are kissing (or if my dick is in their mouth, but I don't say that to them haha). They are a bit more cost than agency girls but that's okay if they are less hooker-ish (although I am well aware that some of them may work for agencies). I also know that some may not show up, so I plan to backfill with girls from Dany's or AlexScorts. I have had reliable service from both those agencies in the past.

I'm lowering my expectations but hoping for a jewel. Will file my trip reports for sure. Best, are.Seeking girls with agency girls as backup sounds like a good plan. Seeking girls can be flaky while agencies always have girls available within 2 hours or so. They may not have the exact girl you want at the last minute but if you shop around 3 agencies, you will find a girl that is acceptable to you.

Yes, it is true that Seeking girls are generally more expensive but they also tend to treat it as a date with some dinner and conversation and there is no strict time limit until agency girls who often have another appointment to run to.

Mike Honcho
04-12-24, 03:30
Has anyone here ever liaised with one of the girls from Golden Escort? They're not listed on the local forum which is usually my go-to for agencies. Great looking chicas though, assuming that they're not locals the way some of them are built, look more like Colombian / Venezuelan girls.

Highly interested in some of their girls, if anyone can provide info would be great, will TOFTT otherwise on my next trip here soon.

Sol12
04-12-24, 21:25
Hello folks,

I'm relatively new here and I'm going through the process of getting a subscription. Oh coinbase's verification process is painful.

I've already read upon both forums and learnt a lot from you, so thank you! And I will write a report after I've done my first visit.

So I'm planning a mongering trip to mexico for the first time and am deciding between CDMX and GDL. What you would folks recommend for the first-timer in Mexico?

- level of difficulty to find young hot girls.

- price.

- I only speak English, so language barrier problem?

- weather.

- transportation, food misc etc.

Thanks so much in advance!Well to give you an honest answer or better advice you need to tell us more about you. You never been to Mexico so have you visited other countries or is this your first trip looking for sex?

If your a rookie I'd actually recommend Tijuana, it has everything you want and if your not comfortable staying in Mexico you can go back to San Diego at anytime.

If your experienced traveling you will be happy in GDL or CDMX.

Obviously CDMX is a huge city which means lots to do besides girls. Yet it's mostly internet escorts from X or some escort sites. Not a place for strip clubs or massage places.

GDL is a smaller more laid back city but has a mix of everything. Strip clubs, escorts sites, massage places etc.

Weather really depends on when you go. CDMX in general is a bit cooler but GDL isn't extremely hot or have unbearable humidity.

Both have great food.

Both have girls available at all prices.

Both cities get many American and Canadian tourists so not speaking Spanish won't be an issue.

MikeyVee123
04-13-24, 04:18
Well to give you an honest answer or better advice you need to tell us more about you. You never been to Mexico so have you visited other countries or is this your first trip looking for sex?

If your a rookie I'd actually recommend Tijuana, it has everything you want and if your not comfortable staying in Mexico you can go back to San Diego at anytime.

If your experienced traveling you will be happy in GDL or CDMX.

Obviously CDMX is a huge city which means lots to do besides girls. Yet it's mostly internet escorts from X or some escort sites. Not a place for strip clubs or massage places.

GDL is a smaller more laid back city but has a mix of everything. Strip clubs, escorts sites, massage places etc.

Weather really depends on when you go. CDMX in general is a bit cooler but GDL isn't extremely hot or have unbearable humidity.

Both have great food.

Both have girls available at all prices.

Both cities get many American and Canadian tourists so not speaking Spanish won't be an issue.I was thinking the same thing, dude should get his feet wet in Tijuana. Not speaking Spanish won't be an issue scheduling an escort or if using google translate with an SA chick, but in person Spanish would pretty much be required. In my experience not a lot of people here speak decent engrish. For sure more people in CDMX speak engrish since it's more of an international scene, and as they say, guadalajara es un rancho.

Mike Honcho
04-13-24, 13:42
I was thinking the same thing, dude should get his feet wet in Tijuana. Not speaking Spanish won't be an issue scheduling an escort or if using google translate with an SA chick, but in person Spanish would pretty much be required. In my experience not a lot of people here speak decent engrish. For sure more people in CDMX speak engrish since it's more of an international scene, and as they say, guadalajara es un rancho.For what it's worth, I got my feet wet in Guadalajara when it comes to Mexico mongering. My Spanish has improved since then but I am a native German speaker so it is not easy for me always. Some of the esteticas have English menus and Oh Querida's scheduler will message in English from my own experience. I believe Alexscorts is advertising an English speaking girl at the moment and Connie speaks pretty good English if one wanted to go her route. In Colonia Americana and Centro, fair amount of younger people speak English. I was shopping at Midtown Jalisco last month and several of the cashiers at stores spoke English. All in all, even from my first trip I had very little difficulty in getting by and enjoying the best city Mexico has to offer.