PDA

View Full Version : Rants, Raves and Stupid Shit in Bangalore

Admin
01-01-00, 04:00
Thread Starter.

Sshady
02-06-21, 02:29
Doorsteps:

1. Cali Miss X: Had her post lock down. Good looking brownie NE girl, Slim and curvy, excellent b2 b but no FS. Once she said yes for FS but quoted high. Politely declined as I'm strict about keeping prices in check. Damage massage+cab+2 k.

2. Cali Miss X: Plump NE MILF, excellent massage and fucked her in missionary. She enjoyed the act. I don't like woman with big tummy. Not much GFE. Nothing much to brag about her but she is vfm if you are into milfs. Massage+cab+2 k.

3. Cali Miss X: Soft looking NE MILF. Very sensual b2 b and no the. Excellent massage too. Vfm. Good boobs and body for her age. Artificial GFE.

4. Cali miss X: South Indian therapist. Very good massage, she was into sensual B2B and started sucking me. I bursted out and washed up. She was sitting there with a sad face, I was surprised to see that and asked her whether she is upset as I didn't drill her. She said yes and I fucked her in few positions and made her happy. Same damaged as above..The report looks like a fairy tale sex stories to me. The lady was sad as you did not fuck her, balls massage, rimming in spa, and what not. LOL. And later don't ask for contacts. Pakka olu guru.

BrundleFly78
02-06-21, 08:55
Bro,

These reviews are useless for fellow mongers without the initials of the masseurs or hints to their name with references. What is this hangover with "X" - factor all about?

Check all previous reviews from others for tips on how to post in this forum.

Cheers,

BFly78.

Doorsteps:

1. Cali Miss X: Had her post lock down. Good looking brownie NE girl, Slim and curvy, excellent b2 b but no FS. Once she said yes for FS but quoted high. Politely declined as I'm strict about keeping prices in check. Damage massage+cab+2 k.

2. Cali Miss X: Plump NE MILF, excellent massage and fucked her in missionary. She enjoyed the act. I don't like woman with big tummy. Not much GFE. Nothing much to brag about her but she is vfm if you are into milfs. Massage+cab+2 k.

3. Cali Miss X: Soft looking NE MILF. Very sensual b2 b and no the. Excellent massage too. Vfm. Good boobs and body for her age. Artificial GFE.

4. Cali miss X: South Indian therapist. Very good massage, she was into sensual B2B and started sucking me. I bursted out and washed up. She was sitting there with a sad face, I was surprised to see that and asked her whether she is upset as I didn't drill her. She said yes and I fucked her in few positions and made her happy. Same damaged as above.

5. Cali Miss X: had this girl before lockdown. South girl, dark complexion and she is not available in Cali anymore. Very innocent and affectionate. She is absolute heaven and hard to get. She became my girl friend for that day. Fucked her thrice and she gave me awesome blowjobs a couple of times during the same long session..

SecretHusband
02-06-21, 17:28
Bro,

These reviews are useless for fellow mongers without the initials of the masseurs or hints to their name with references. What is this hangover with "X" - factor all about?

Cheers,

BFly78.
Bro,

Cheers,

BFly78.First of all you never seem to help anybody. When I asked you for Aliza's contact you said it is restricted and please keep your advices to yourself before advising others I'm happy to help others but nobody is helping when I ask for references and contacts so it is give and take.

More over I'm not an advertisement agent for any spa or therapist. I didn't mention the names intentionally to avoid overcrowding and the hike in prices because of the same. I'm not the only one in this forum who has hidden the name. Check my previous FRs and you will know I have mentioned names where ever possible. Nobody is helping me with references either. You can crack my FR if you can relate to the spa scenarios and use little bit of your brain. No hard feelings.

Cheers,

SH.

BrundleFly78
02-08-21, 05:08
I agree! More of Mastram episodes series author. This guy wants his inbox deluged with requests from fellow mongers begging for hints or contacts. That too for Cali contacts who are readily available on the website with pictures & stats! LOL!

Cheers,

BFly78.

The report looks like a fairy tale sex stories to me. The lady was sad as you did not fuck her, balls massage, rimming in spa, and what not. LOL. And later don't ask for contacts. Pakka olu guru.

RedRace
02-08-21, 05:32
Looks like some guy from that MP is promoting. He has given very very clear info how to go there.

This is his first post and FR is so much like a writer. He did not have subscription. This is my thought. You guys take care.

ISG FR.

FS on MP at Kalyan Nagar.

I have joined this forum few months back, have been a silent reader, not new to mongering, I have explored multiple MPs near Kalyan Nagar.

I have been a regular customer in this MP pre lockdown, where you can get FS for 4 k at counter which includes massage, B2B and you don't have to tip the therapist. If you want only B2B with happy ending it is available for 2.5 k counter. If you pay for FS they will supply condom too.

After I became regular for FS, head therapist suggested me to pay for B2B at counter and then pay 1 k as tip to the girl for sex, which was costing me 3. 5 k for FS in total, but I have to get condom by myself.

After a break for almost 1 year, I decided to visit this MP last week, on reaching there found out that all the previous therapist left the spa during lockdown, now there are only 2 NE girls available and they both were fat. This was very disappointing, because they always had good collection of NE, SI and NI girls.

I wanted FS badly so chose less fat girl named Tina (you can choose the girl here), paid 2.5 k for B2B at counter, massage was good, B2B was also good (tit fuck was great), Initially she did not remove her panty during B2 B, but she was OK with me touching inside the panty and fingering her, after B2B completed she proceeded for HJ, then I asked her for FS she was reluctant at beginning then agreed for FS for 1 k tip..

Intercourser
02-08-21, 20:51
Its childish to see people using code names.

I agree! More of Mastram episodes series author. This guy wants his inbox deluged with requests from fellow mongers begging for hints or contacts. That too for Cali contacts who are readily available on the website with pictures & stats! LOL!

Cheers,

BFly78.

Ace of Hearts
02-09-21, 04:42
She is older than the pic but as you know A SP 1 shot cost is 6 k. Even you go for like 3 shots they are not going to give you GFE you want. If you are going for that then go for Shreya M from MR, she can give you DFK and BJ if you are hygienic.Looks like someone is trying to get free fuck from shore by advertising her.

BrundleFly78
02-09-21, 04:58
How can you say that I haven't helped anyone? Just because I did not give you contact of "one girl" who was already there in Cali's? You rant about your girl pick-up to bed skills in private message to me, then you should have got her contact when taking massage! Why beg with me?

Moreover, I pointed your X-factor issues only for the benefit of other mongers!, I have been with Cali for more than 4 years now & have tasted each & every girl from the stable! Don't need your X-tips!

Cheers,

BFly78.

First of all you never seem to help anybody. When I asked you for Aliza's contact you said it is restricted and please keep your advices to yourself before advising others I'm happy to help others but nobody is helping when I ask for references and contacts so it is give and take.

More over I'm not an advertisement agent for any spa or therapist. I didn't mention the names intentionally to avoid overcrowding and the hike in prices because of the same. I'm not the only one in this forum who has hidden the name. Check my previous FRs and you will know I have mentioned names where ever possible. Nobody is helping me with references either. You can crack my FR if you can relate to the spa scenarios and use little bit of your brain. No hard feelings.

Cheers,

SH.

IAmRamesh86
02-09-21, 17:10
Thanks to the ISG member who showed her my FR! And sp Joyce is in a hunt to find my whereabouts and offered people free fucks!

SP Joyce you were arrested by Banaswadi police station for illegal prostitution and drugs your Arab black boy friend being the dealer!

Now your back, congratulations! You recruit ne girls promising a job and later convince them to fuck around for money! That's what you do! You keep sending pics of girls and ask your clients ticket money to recruit them to Blore.

I plead all ISG member to be aware of sp Joyce she is greedy girl who loots you for money! Always under the influence of alcohol and other drugs Kindly be aware.

She is still at risk she pisses all her clients off, pissed of clients forward her number to police that's how she always gets into trouble!

So hereafter senior, junior I wouldn't respond to any pm.

Peace!

UniqueOne
03-06-21, 20:02
Hey folks,

Pretty much vexed with not so great contacts and all the contacts were out of business.

Only Maria and Shukla and nand contacts are active.

Tried checking FB profiles and Sumi, Angela and others all asking 10 k price and declined politely.

Of course Shreya madam has tons of questions as if I was attending for an interview as her PA. I told Tata bye bye.

Could someone please provide any Indie contacts who provide DFK and BBJ? I will reciprocate with what I have along with MP details. Help me mates. I have been helping other folks whoever is pinging me.

Not sure why my message is taking too much to post being a senior member. Just checking and not a complaint.

Tirrence
04-12-21, 12:18
Hi guys,

How are you practicing safe mongering during COVID especially given the drastic rise in number of cases. Do you wear a mask during the act?

I haven't mongered in a while, last time was pre-covid and that too outside India. Haven't ventured after that primarily because of covid and fear of contact tracing.I am surprised at the number of people on the road least bothered about the airborne disease. If in reality Covid was such a big killer, do you think people would be so careless.

I surely think the whole concept of Covid is man created. One of the reasons for the creation is to boost the English medicine industry which was not having anything much to create or develop. To make people dependant on the government of the land. These governments do not want the common people to have the liquidity to do business. It's totally a state sponsored disease. My 2 cents of knowledge of the happening.

Thanks for going through.

Tristan007
04-12-21, 12:37
You are really out of your mind bro.

So many people have lost their lives.

So many are hospitalized.

People with good immune system are able to recover from it.

But so many of them also need hospitalization and some even ventilators.

It's actually choking our medical infrastructure.

The actual numbers told by the government might be actually 50% of the real figure.

We need to be really careful and adhere to the restrictions and guidelines.

So much to say but most of it is available in the social media as well.

Please take care all.

I am surprised at the number of people on the road least bothered about the airborne disease. If in reality Covid was such a big killer, do you think people would be so careless.

I surely think the whole concept of Covid is man created. One of the reasons for the creation is to boost the English medicine industry which was not having anything much to create or develop. To make people dependant on the government of the land. These governments do not want the common people to have the liquidity to do business. It's totally a state sponsored disease. My 2 cents of knowledge of the happening.

KamalKhanan
04-12-21, 13:07
I am surprised at the number of people on the road least bothered about the airborne disease. If in reality Covid was such a big killer, do you think people would be so careless.

Thanks for going through.Sadly its the fact!

SBlack0070
04-12-21, 13:31

Thanks for going through.Bro,

Please talk some sense.

First of all I am happy you and your family are safe and hope nothing happen to them in these bad times.

Coming to your BS thing about state sponsored etc.

I am a common middle class man and till 1st wave I and my family were safe and sound.

2nd wave brought miseries to our family.

First my aunt and now my uncle both are in ICU.

My uncle's covid condition has damaged 100% of his lungs and now he is on ventilator for almost 4th day without any signs of improvement.

Doctors also are losing the hope and preparing us for the inevitable.

Coming to the others in the same ICU, almost 80% of the patients are in the same condition as of my uncle's.

I also contracted covid and considering my age and comorbidities even God knows whether I will be ok or not and whether I will be a part of this group or not.

My friend, don't write all the nonsense comments about government, pharma companies etc etc as sometimes when people like us have zero knowledge in the medical field we must not say that others are also fools like us.

I pray to God no one gets covid and be safe guys.

Stop mongering for some time and if you want at least check with the therapist prior to the arrangement.

Take care and God bless all.

ForTheRealm
04-12-21, 14:12

Thanks for going through.What an utterly ridiculous and dangerous take. Almost 3 million people have died worldwide, officially. Countless more are suffering from the after effects. Governments earn revenue from the people earning revenue.

Tirrence
04-12-21, 17:21
What an utterly ridiculous and dangerous take. Almost 3 million people have died worldwide, officially. Countless more are suffering from the after effects. Governments earn revenue from the people earning revenue.I really doubt it's affecting the people as it's shown on different media venues. It has and is affecting but the scale is most probably being hyped. Am looking out for a discussion and different perspectives on Covid basically. Do post your views.

Thanks.

Huachuan
04-12-21, 18:11
Dude,

The first wave killed my mom, and who at 70 did the Kailash Mansarovar and the parikrama on foot! No comorbidities!

It's people like you who go and infect the rest of the population! Despicable!

FrankyFingers
04-12-21, 19:09
If you want to be an idiot, the least you can do is try to be a useful idiot.

If you want to be an idiot, the least you can do is try to be a useful idiot.

Member #4720
04-12-21, 19:12
I really doubt it's affecting the people as it's shown on different media venues. It has and is affecting but the scale is most probably being hyped. Am looking out for a discussion and different perspectives on Covid basically. Do post your views.

Thanks.As D. H. Lawrence said and I quote, "What the eye doesn't see and the mind doesn't know, doesn't exist, even if it does!

My dear friend, 'Tirrence'; surely ignorance is bliss and in a way I envy your ability to disregard all that's befallen mankind lately but the baseless and unfounded claim of Grand Facade is taking a step in the wrong direction (diplomatically speaking). I'm afraid that you might be delusional from Erethism. Mad as a hatter! As a healthcare professional attending to CoVid patients in intensive care units, I urge you to join me at work for a matter of hours, dolled up in PPE and restrictive masks in a premature summer (global warming is real before you argue it isn't) or go bare and risk it all to catch the virus, since you so vehemently deny it's gravitas and virulence. Please do not be the seed for what will sprout and offshoot into #FAKENEWS! It takes a quarter of one's lifetime involving selfless sacrifice and passionate dedication to train towards becoming a qualified doctor and the learning never stops. Do not even attempt to label us as incompetent, jobless, and functionally illiterate hence making hay while sun shines, as basking in the glory of Covid. This Pandemic has has all crippled down on our knees, yet we don't give in. Your derogatory term of 'English Medicine'(ironically typed in Anglais), is Allopathy, BTW. If it wasn't for vaccines, this forum for example wouldn't have as many members as they would have perished from measles, mumps, rubella, encephalitis, hepatitis, TB (classic! Syphilis and the whole nine yards. This stream of Medicine is scientific, evidence based, modern, factual, ever always endlessly clinically researched, discovered, innovated and we wake up to journal articles and publications each day for reviewing and updating of treatment regimes, protocol and guidelines. If only you knew what arduous process goes into introducing the Dolo you take for granted on the market! Alternative lines of quackery is based off myth, superstition and make believe. No two ways about it. I will eat my words and sponsor your lay with any woman of choice if you can find a cure or remedy outside of Allopathy for Corona. Generations has been wiped out, friend. Utterly tragic state. My colleagues in Italy and US have run dry of tears to shed. Please, I beg of you, don't let your guard down. Covid is uncharted territory, we're all learning as we go with it. Long haul efffects are beginning to just creep in, interim recovery is just a momentary reprieve. Kids succumbing to Kawasaki disease following Covid cytokine storm, pulmonary fibrosis, cardiopulmonary collapse, pneumonia, all true and happening. Get your folks over 45 vaccinated and stay home. We believe that the average Indian has been exposed to several viral antigens (dengue, zoster etc) and numerous pathogens as part of life in polluted and contaminated surroundings. This exposure sensitizes most of our demographic with pre-existing circulating antibodies IgG and M which have the potential to cross-react with Covid-19 viral antigens thereby circumventing morbidity and mortality. But all this is speculative and needn't be Universal. Hospitals are exhausted of vacant beds and nobody can predict whether, if or how the virus will take you down. Beware, be cautious and be well.

AmsiGame
04-12-21, 19:35
I really doubt it's affecting the people as it's shown on different media venues. It has and is affecting but the scale is most probably being hyped. Am looking out for a discussion and different perspectives on Covid basically. Do post your views.It's real Bro. I see many of my Colleagues and relatives suffering from this. I think the numbers provided by government is way less than what actual infection numbers are.

Safe mongering.

RadiCool
04-13-21, 01:28
There is partial reality in everyone's perspective.

The writer suffers from survivorship bias, I am safe and sound, so is everyone I know, so I don't get what all this 2nd wave shit is about.

Fact remains there are 2 parts in the allopathic or English medicine world, one is the approach towards treating disease or outbreaks, R&D intensive, evidence backed and thoroughly rigorous.

At the same time, the pharma big boys have been caught with hands in the cookie jar multiple times, so one could doubt intent and efficacy of news floating around, big pharma controls even American senate.

As D. H. Lawrence said and I quote, "What the eye doesn't see and the mind doesn't know, doesn't exist, even if it does!

My dear friend, 'Tirrence'; surely ignorance is bliss and in a way I envy your ability to disregard all that's befallen mankind lately but the baseless and unfounded claim of Grand Facade is taking a step in the wrong direction (diplomatically speaking). I'm afraid that you might be delusional from Erethism. Mad as a hatter! As a healthcare professional attending to CoVid patients in intensive care units, I urge you to join me at work for a matter of hours, dolled up in PPE and restrictive masks in a premature summer (global warming is real before you argue it isn't) or go bare and risk it all to catch the virus, since you so vehemently deny it's gravitas and virulence. Please do not be the seed for what will sprout and offshoot into #FAKENEWS! It takes a quarter of one's lifetime involving selfless sacrifice and passionate dedication to train towards becoming a qualified doctor and the learning never stops. Do not even attempt to label us as incompetent, jobless, and functionally illiterate hence making hay while sun shines, as basking in the glory of Covid. This Pandemic has has all crippled down on our knees, yet we don't give in. Your derogatory term of 'English Medicine'(ironically typed in Anglais), is Allopathy, BTW. If it wasn't for vaccines, this forum for example wouldn't have as many members as they would have perished from measles, mumps, rubella, encephalitis, hepatitis, TB (classic! Syphilis and the whole nine yards..

Tirrence
04-30-21, 06:07
There is partial reality in everyone's perspective.

The writer suffers from survivorship bias, I am safe and sound, so is everyone I know, so I don't get what all this 2nd wave shit is about.

Fact remains there are 2 parts in the allopathic or English medicine world, one is the approach towards treating disease or outbreaks, R&D intensive, evidence backed and thoroughly rigorous.

At the same time, the pharma big boys have been caught with hands in the cookie jar multiple times, so one could doubt intent and efficacy of news floating around, big pharma controls even American senate.Not me am talking about the general public who don't regard the existence of the pandemic. Am in bengaluru and the state is in a lockdown for 15 days. The roads are not empty for sure. Am looking out for a discussion. Am stationed in my house and go out only for essential buying.

Smkd617
07-07-21, 18:15
An old FR about a Bengali bird I have had couple of weeks ago.

Was very much bored and started pinging all the contacts I have, none of them were available. Then remembered this gal with whom I had discussed before lockdown in Mar. / Apr. But couldn't meet due to schedule conflicts.

Pinged her and negotiated for 4.5 k for a session next day. Told her I'm expecting a GFE with BJ, DFK and all. She asked what's DFK and I explained her. Told her I want kiss like how emraan hashmi kisses. She laughed and said ok. Told her in all movies these days, that's how they kiss.

Reached on time the next day. She directed me to her home. Easy to find as she waited outside corridor and waived her hand.

Very nice room, she has arranged / decorated very well. Offered water and did some chit chat. Gave her chocolate and she was quite happy.

She initiated with a kiss and hug. Turned into long FK, DFK, slowly undressed and continued with the kiss, boobies suck etc. Her hair was wet and it was nice. But it appeared she didn't took bath, kind of little sweaty body odour which was the only turn off..Last line says it all. Not sure why you share these on ISG. There are to good to be true for Bangalore.

VictorStar
07-07-21, 18:41
Last line says it all. Not sure why you share these on ISG. There are to good to be true for Bangalore.For you to get jealous and to read your reply LOL.

Chill bro. ISG is for sharing good exp too, not just contacts.

There are many FRs without sharing too. But like I said I will share with a couple of seniors who have helped me when the bird feels comfortable.

I have always shared all my contacts with everyone here, be it senior or junior. What is taken from here will be given back.

Smkd617
07-08-21, 04:22
For you to get jealous and to read your reply LOL.

Chill bro. ISG is for sharing good exp too, not just contacts.

There are many FRs without sharing too. But like I said I will share with a couple of seniors who have helped me when the bird feels comfortable.

I have always shared all my contacts with everyone here, be it senior or junior. What is taken from here will be given back.Not sure where are those seniors who got your help because after every FRs you write the same stuff. That you will not share contacts. Secondly the full form ISG is international sex guide. But people like you has changed the very meaning forum. You just boast about your experience here not sure and definitely no one going to check. Whether it's true or false.

SexLover66
08-13-21, 08:52
She is a below avrg looking girl, 2/10 she had send a pic non edited one, so I never met her, the contact had been share by our kind sexlover that's the only reason why I haven't posted her pics because the contact was shared by Somone but she is not worth 10 k she quotes that for couple of hours for 4 hours she quotes 15 k and full night 20 to 25 k which is atrocious pricing I think I should do poojas to the SA girls I met, she is in high demand as people wants mallu plus a nurse so people have fetish, am so sorry to tell you I wouldn't even fuck her for free!

Even on tinder I would unmatch her instantly, Bangalore don't care about money.

Glad I'm going for 1 months trip to Russia!.First of all you didn't met her so you don't know anything about her looks or her personality BTW she is way more prettier and cuter then her pic so please don't make comment on things that you don't know.

She didn't responded as per you are expectations so your making negative comments about her.

You are giving tinder example And stated you will not fuck her free. She is more attractive then girl who you are paying for fuck. FYI Last time you recommend one SA girl m Referring that SA girl.

GFE there is no comparison because she is in another level will not get that same level of GFE with any other girl. Any of you are SA girl even come 50% of GFE level that she provides.

About price In start Keerthi was asking 10 k for 3 hrs and 15 k for night but now it's no use because she left this.

It's easy to comment I didn't saw any FR or any Indies that you introduced by you so please interduce some of SA girls that you referring to ISG let's ISG members decide.

FYI I don't have any fetish for mallu Or nurse type and all the best for Russian trip hope you get what you looking for. Monger's like myself we are more then happy with South Indian girls.

Regards,

Sl66.

IAmRamesh86
08-13-21, 20:06
You gave me ugly one mate that's why I shared ugly ones to you, I know you are offended if not just share her pics here and let ISG decide instead of blabbering things she had shared her pics with hair falling down, and many other pics, you are promoting her over here probably you are gaining something from it, and that's none of my business, you told me you won't be sharing it with anyone except one or two LOL but you had shared her number with lot many people here, anyways that's your buiness, I pay a monthly fee of 100 $ on SA I don't simply share gems to people I don't know, and I don't post pics of them over here because of the same reason as Keerthi they are true indes I don't intend to promte them over here, as I meet them regularly, if I share them over here I'm sure they would all block me in 1 weeks time.

Atleast I don't overpay them.

And nobody is as greedy as Preethi come on mate.

25 k for full night for a below avrg looking girl.

Even Russians don't qoute that much.

Peace!

First of all you didn't met her so you don't know anything about her looks or her personality BTW she is way more prettier and cuter then her pic so please don't make comment on things that you don't know.

She didn't responded as per you are expectations so your making negative comments about her.

You are giving tinder example And stated you will not fuck her free. She is more attractive then girl who you are paying for fuck. FYI Last time you recommend one SA girl m Referring that SA girl.

GFE there is no comparison because she is in another level will not get that same level of GFE with any other girl. Any of you are SA girl even come 50% of GFE level that she provides.

About price In start Keerthi was asking 10 k for 3 hrs and 15 k for night but now it's no use because she left this.

It's easy to comment I didn't saw any FR or any Indies that you introduced by you so please interduce some of SA girls that you referring to ISG let's ISG members decide.

FYI I don't have any fetish for mallu Or nurse type and all the best for Russian trip hope you get what you looking for. Monger's like myself we are more then happy with South Indian girls.

Regards,

Sl66.

Member #4720
11-27-21, 23:44
Week old FR:

Was in Bangalore after a long gap. Lot of time & money to spare & encouraging weather. Was longing for my fav MP girl but was not sure if she would be still there last time we met was in March'21, still went ahead to MP 'SSpa' near 'M bridge'. Asked for miss S & she was still there. Went into room & changed she came in 5 minutes & instantly recognized me, was pleased. Gave a warm hug & I could feel extra chubbiness she has acquired. Exchanged pleasantries & asker her that I'm not looking for a massage rather wanted to spend some time with her but she wanted to give a massage, asked for a dry one so that we could cuddle a bit. 15 minutes of massage & then she slept on top of me with me face down. Kissed ear lobes & played with my hair. Talked about how s life & all & told her this would be probably our last meeting. She was quiet for a while & asked can we extend session to 90 minutes. I was ok with it. We kissed (not DFK) she never did DFK neither she took off tops, understandable as door does not have latches but enough access to her boobies & nips but only partial access to kitty but enough to make me horny. She gave a nice HJ then cleaned up & next she just leaned on my soldiers while standing next to massage table while I still layed at table after few minutes could feel tears flowing off from her eyes on my soldiers, I kept caressing her hair. This went for 15 minutes, emotional moment. Only when counter madam knocked at door both of us came to your senses. No words spoken. She gave me a towel & I went for a shower came back & she was waiting with water & juice, took water gave her juice & cheered her a bit but in vane. She had been a great company & we always connect very well. Thought of asking for her no but then stopped myself. I'm afraid I might fall in love with her. Gave her 500 rs as tip but she refused & put it back in my wallet & arranged all other cash & cards. Left with heavy heart but this is life is all about, at least I could bid her good bye.Happy for you man but no offence, truth be told and my humor be unleashed, that meagre 500 tip especially with you opening the post with money to spare, towards the end of what was a seemingly steamy encounter was buzzkill and really got the tears rolling for me. I mean, "she soo hornee, she love you long time but why you no pay, huh" was probably what paced through her mind for a split second there. Way to end it. Rough, ice-cold. Bet she'll never get attached to another client after this. PTSD for life homie. Anticipating Marlboro / Dunhill but departed leaving behind King's.

I find it tough to wrap my head around the pay scale for service disparities on here. One malnourished, polio-stricken woman demanding 27 k for night is labelled a steal and then this affectionate lady flipped off. Beats me.

AnilTheHunter
11-28-21, 08:42
Happy for you man but no offence, truth be told and my humor be unleashed, that meagre 500 tip especially with you opening the post with money to spare, towards the end of what was a seemingly steamy encounter was buzzkill and really got the tears rolling for me. I mean, "she soo hornee, she love you long time but why you no pay, huh" was probably what paced through her mind for a split second there. Way to end it. Rough, ice-cold. Bet she'll never get attached to another client after this. PTSD for life homie. Anticipating Marlboro / Dunhill but departed leaving behind King's.

I find it tough to wrap my head around the pay scale for service disparities on here. One malnourished, polio-stricken woman demanding 27 k for night is labelled a steal and then this affectionate lady flipped off. Beats me.Well, similar thoughts went into my head, no offense for sure. Perhaps its the value one associate with 500 may be contrasting? May be same reason she slide it back into the wallet, rather condescending way of saying FO while tears rolling down. Cheers and play safe.

HoneydewSmooth
11-29-21, 11:48
Happy for you man but no offence, truth be told and my humor be unleashed, that meagre 500 tip especially with you opening the post with money to spare, towards the end of what was a seemingly steamy encounter was buzzkill and really got the tears rolling for me. I mean, "she soo hornee, she love you long time but why you no pay, huh" was probably what paced through her mind for a split second there. Way to end it. Rough, ice-cold. Bet she'll never get attached to another client after this. PTSD for life homie. Anticipating Marlboro / Dunhill but departed leaving behind King's.

I find it tough to wrap my head around the pay scale for service disparities on here. One malnourished, polio-stricken woman demanding 27 k for night is labelled a steal and then this affectionate lady flipped off. Beats me.You sound like a young jerk arts graduate, who do not get monetarily appreciated for your acquired writing skill & dumping it here where people discuss p4 p market. Read my old reviews on same spa & same girl. On my numerous visit to her from March 2019 to October 2021 never tipped her more than 500. Which I frankly believe is good money moreover she was always more interested in extending session to 90 mins rather than tips. Thanks to overpaid / underqualified IT professional who spoiled Bangalore market. Moreover cash to spare doesnot mean to throw it all on a spa visit. There are other places to spend & obv those FR won't get listed here because immature monger like you on this forum.

BTW be it dunhills, marlboro or kings all sell for 340 a pack.

Cheers.

HoneydewSmooth
11-29-21, 11:52
Well, similar thoughts went into my head, no offense for sure. Perhaps its the value one associate with 500 may be contrasting? May be same reason she slide it back into the wallet, rather condescending way of saying FO while tears rolling down. Cheers and play safe.No offence bro but your post echo your personal experience do not extrapolate it on other forum members.

Cheers.

Member #4720
11-30-21, 11:15
You sound like a young jerk arts graduate, who do not get monetarily appreciated for your acquired writing skill & dumping it here where people discuss p4 p market. Read my old reviews on same spa & same girl. On my numerous visit to her from March 2019 to October 2021 never tipped her more than 500. Which I frankly believe is good money moreover she was always more interested in extending session to 90 mins rather than tips. Thanks to overpaid / underqualified IT professional who spoiled Bangalore market. Moreover cash to spare doesnot mean to throw it all on a spa visit. There are other places to spend & obv those FR won't get listed here because immature monger like you on this forum.

BTW be it dunhills, marlboro or kings all sell for 340 a pack.

Cheers.Didn't realize we made verbal sounds on this forum. What's furthermore absurd is you assessing and validating my credentials based off your awfully dim intuition. I've been doling out treatments to fellow members, gratis on the STDs thread and here you are, to scrutinize my authenticity. Be accepting of constructive criticism. Will take you places in life and help you grow as an individual. Not a smoker, thanks for the education on MRP. Be well.

Member #4720
11-30-21, 20:37
Didn't realize we made verbal sounds on this forum. What's furthermore absurd is you assessing and validating my credentials based off your awfully dim intuition. I've been doling out treatments to fellow members, gratis on the STDs thread and here you are, to scrutinize my authenticity. Be accepting of constructive criticism. Will take you places in life and help you grow as an individual. Not a smoker, thanks for the education on MRP. Be well.It's in the best interest of unanimous BLR safety that you keep your cheapskate fishing for gutter-grade, below-poverty line maids, who couldn't care less for hygiene and alien to concept of disease close to heart. A woman who'll plead with a low watt bulb like you is living between meals, barely keeping body and soul as one. Taking all comers in every orifice possible. What's more, her indefatigable cooperation all through the 90 minutes duration whilst you engage in civil war aiming to get your privates turgid, masquerading sexual dysfunction behind a pretext of misconstrued affection. Fact of the matter is, all this for a paltry and miserly 500 at BLR in current market seems too good a deal because it just is, prick. So stop pretending as if you've unearthed some rare metal mine, awaiting felicitation. Hiding behind a veil of anonymity doesn't render you immune from much deserved castigation. I am in a qualified position to develop and present a partial but accurate psychiatric profile just based off your ridiculous response. Tear you a new one. If anything, you reply as grumpy amateur, a spoilsport quick to pounce at taking a personal jab without second glance or higher thought, incapable of coming to terms that society around you is advancing, successful with more disposable income, envious of folks surrounding you and willfully ignorant of your personal shortcomings, failures and misery only to reflect it onto others. Chalk full of pent-up hatred. I could go on but I'll save you some face this time around. When the imminent infection invades and wreaks havoc, get in touch. Once you consult me at my practice, my M. D. In "arts graduation" just might save you.

RAJ7826
02-17-22, 21:49
I am not able understand man. How you guys are living this shit hole. Bangalore is just horrible for mongering.

Spa girls just quote astronomical prices.

SPs are always wanted to cheat. Though you negotiate for two shots or for full night, they just send the girl only for one shot.

Danya, Rekha kind are good in service, but over used and not good looking.

Bips and Apsara are untraceable.

I don't know man. What else and how else I should have pleasure. You spend money and feel guilty of believing someone.

Pune was much better. Now I can't even imagine Bangalore is my permanent place to live.

YesThrill
02-18-22, 00:14
Finally, we have some1 who is understanding the crisis in Bangalore. I agree with you. Spa girls have reached Mt. Everest the only easy are who are fatz ugly, MILF or short dark.

SPs in Bangalore are at esctacy level and I need 0. 5% of Ambani wealth to keep trying the SP of Bangalore.

Others are poor and full of attitude. It looks like only rich dude and ultra rich class can only afford these SP. And any Indies.

Somewhere there is a mistake we all have made by over paying and encouraging the prices quoted by Spa girls. And if SP are given demand importance obviously they shoot the prices up and don't budge down.

I am not able understand man. How you guys are living this shit hole. Bangalore is just horrible for mongering.

SPs are always wanted to cheat. Though you negotiate for two shots or for full night, they just send the girl only for one shot.

I don't know man. What else and how else I should have pleasure. You spend money and feel guilty of believing someone.

Pune was much better. Now I can't even imagine Bangalore is my permanent place to live.

Hitsh8821
02-18-22, 02:57

Pune was much better. Now I can't even imagine Bangalore is my permanent place to live.Bangalore is not at all for mongers. Quality MPs quote sky high amount. SPs quote 1 shot price with which you cud have taken a girl for full night in Delhi or Mumbai. Girls are not professionals so none of your fantasies can be fulfilled its just a normal sex routine unlike US or Thailand. As the supply is less and demand is more people fear to share the contacts. One post in this forum and the vfm contact gets too costly or goes underground. Old ladies in their 40's are still getting employement here and some are top rated. You have to mostly rely on pick ups through tinder bumble but that's lot of effort but costs less than SPs.

Raksbalan
02-18-22, 03:43
Just some comparison.

Indie used to come for 2 session for max 5 k like Dolly, Nisha, TT, Preeti, Megha, Sania, Asha and even Shreya cricketer etc now a days same level indi are quoting 6 k for single session as Dolly has turned into sp I had a had fight on prices before she blocking me and most of them have disappeared or are serving who are paying as per their demands.

Afro who used to come for 3.5 to 3 k for 2 session are quoting 5 k for single session.

SP like Arun who was economical is also quoting 10 k for 2 session and Usman who was premium used to get down to 7 k for 2 session is quoting 10 k for single session.

Leave the scene of MP better not to compare at all as have read FR on people paying 2. 5 k for HJ.

How would prices be in control.

I recently met an indi who travels to metro cities I had taken her service in Cal for 5 k two sessions and in Bangalore she is quoting 10 k and while negotiating she says Bangalore people are paying why should I reduce for you and I'm getting booking.

Problem here is mongers are just paying what they are demeaning without much negotiations out of desperation.

I won't be surprised if I get request to share these contacts irony.

Please don't ping me guys as I won't share any contacts as I don't want any business to people who have increased prices astronomically and don't have any new contacts post covid.

LustyLover
02-18-22, 04:51
All of us mongers really feel the pathetic mongering scene of Bangalore. Sky high price for plain service from less than average girl.

To put things in how bad scene is now, Many of use to get NE girls for 4-5 k for 2 times with room included from Mimi / Tina in Ejipura, Girls were young like 20-22, while not super great, one could get good service from them. On repeating girls, service improved to some extent, BBBJ and All positions were easily available, Girls kind of obeyed your commands and were happy to make like 2-3 k for 2 shot (SP took 1-2 k cut). So effectively girls were being fucked 2 time for mere 3 k in many cases. On top of that girls were happy and use to say even thank you for visiting. Same girls (3 k for 2) now is asking 8-10 k for single shot and you need to hotel room as well, She might not come after fixing the date as well, since some moron is paying her 15-20 k for single, so she ditching you last minute. You plan ahead in a day, book a hotel room, travel and wait for this girl and She make you wait and ditches you anyway.

Forget the thank you, now girls are saying Fuck you, I don't need you, You are cheap monger. I have seen chats messages showing transaction worth 50 k and 60 k for night same girl (3 k for 2).

Effectively what a girl use to make in a month, is making in a single Day sometimes.

They have latest iPhones, Aldo bags, expensive watches and cloths just for spreading pussy and lying on bed in 5 star hotels. While mongers are earing money getting fucked day night at work.

One more point is NO tax for these girls, So effective if you Pay 7 k, you actually paid 10 k (30% tax already). Couple of girls I knew have bought Flats worth 60-70 L and no fucking loan EMIs, All settled.

Well if not for us mongers, many of these girls (10-12th Pass) would be selling Momo's on roadside, working at Malls etc. For 15-10 k month. Imagine that and now think they go to 5 start hotels to get fucked and paid 15-20 k.

You on the other hand, Did be. Tech / M. Tech and worked your ass for 5-10 year to be able to enjoy some mongering. Fucking pathetic and annoying that some uneducated 22 years old are doing so much better for no good reason.

Well the real trouble is not these girls asking this much money, But that they are getting it as well and getting it from so many mongers. Deep issue is mongers in Bangalore have no value for money and are spending this much for average experiences.

You could get some pornstar in this sorta money for short term.

But no amount of rants here going to helps guys, I see only following ways.

1. Form private groups of trusted mongers, Get Girls from Delhi, Kolkata for 3-4 days.

2. Make Mongering trips to Delhi etc. , have you feat and come full for another month.

2. Find unaware WG, enjoy her till she discover what Bangalore can pay.

3. Convert a normal girl from PUB / Mall / Salon etc. To your Fuck buddy somehow.

4. Stop mongering, better watch Porn and do self service.

Those Bangalore girls who have been spoilt, will never come down now, they are lost for ever. Make peace with it and move on.

We mongers need to find new solution for this problem, please don't not give away your hard earned money so easily guys.

Finally, we have some1 who is understanding the crisis in Bangalore. I agree with you. Spa girls have reached Mt. Everest the only easy are who are fatz ugly, MILF or short dark.
SPs in Bangalore are at esctacy level and I need 0. 5% of Ambani wealth to keep trying the SP of Bangalore.
. And if SP are given demand importance obviously they shoot the prices up and don't budge down.

Bangalore is not at all for mongers. Quality MPs quote sky high amount. SPs quote 1 shot price with which you cud have taken a girl for full night in Delhi or Mumbai..
Just some comparison.
Indie used to come for 2 session for max 5 k like Dolly, Nisha, TT, Preeti, Megha, Sania, Asha and even Shreya cricketer etc now a days same level indi are quoting 6 k for single session as Dolly has turned into sp I had a had fight on prices before she blocking me and most of them have disappeared or are serving who are paying as per their demands.
SP like Arun who was economical is also quoting 10 k for 2 session and Usman who was premium used to get down to 7 k for 2 session is quoting 10 k for single session.
Problem here is mongers are just paying what they are demeaning without much negotiations out of desperation.
I won't be surprised if I get request to share these contacts irony..

Intercourser
02-18-22, 08:04

Pune was much better. Now I can't even imagine Bangalore is my permanent place to live.What an irony brother! You want to stay at a place where you get paid the most but hate the working girls for doing the same. You are always free to move to whatever paradise city you came from. I face the same issues as you but never call the city a chit hole.

YesThrill
02-18-22, 21:01
Bro, you nailed it, finally.

Complete picture (from nostalgic to worst reality) True facts, and so called old Bangalore market is now gone and ruined. Because of some group of shitty, richy, despo, amaeturs mongers.

I agree with your earning maths that you made for these girls, almost a SVP or Sr. Director in a top MNC total CTC is a monthly figure for girls here in be'lore.

Well written and lot of factual thoughts and can't be better than this and can't ask more!

R.I.P VFM Mongering In BLR

YesThrill

All of us mongers really feel the pathetic mongering scene of Bangalore. Sky high price for plain service from less than average girl.

To put things in how bad scene is now, Many of use to get NE girls for 4-5 k for 2 times with room included from Mimi / Tina in Ejipura, Girls were young like 20-22, while not super great, one could get good service from them. On repeating girls, service improved to some extent, BBBJ and All positions were easily available, Girls kind of obeyed your commands and were happy to make like 2-3 k for 2 shot (SP took 1-2 k cut). So effectively girls were being fucked 2 time for mere 3 k in many cases. On top of that girls were happy and use to say even thank you for visiting. Same girls (3 k for 2) now is asking 8-10 k for single shot and you need to hotel room as well, She might not come after fixing the date as well, since some moron is paying her 15-20 k for single, so she ditching you last minute. You plan ahead in a day, book a hotel room, travel and wait for this girl and She make you wait and ditches you anyway.

Forget the thank you, now girls are saying Fuck you, I don't need you, You are cheap monger. I have seen chats messages showing transaction worth 50 k and 60 k for night same girl (3 k for 2).

Effectively what a girl use to make in a month, is making in a single Day sometimes.

They have latest iPhones, Aldo bags, expensive watches and cloths just for spreading pussy and lying on bed in 5 star hotels. While mongers are earing money getting fucked day night at work.

One more point is NO tax for these girls, So effective if you Pay 7 k, you actually paid 10 k (30% tax already). Couple of girls I knew have bought Flats worth 60-70 L and no fucking loan EMIs, All settled.

Well if not for us mongers, many of these girls (10-12th Pass) would be selling Momo's on roadside, working at Malls etc. For 15-10 k month. Imagine that and now think they go to 5 start hotels to get fucked and paid 15-20 k.

You on the other hand, Did be. Tech / M. Tech and worked your ass for 5-10 year to be able to enjoy some mongering. Fucking pathetic and annoying that some uneducated 22 years old are doing so much better for no good reason.

Well the real trouble is not these girls asking this much money, But that they are getting it as well and getting it from so many mongers. Deep issue is mongers in Bangalore have no value for money and are spending this much for average experiences.

You could get some pornstar in this sorta money for short term.

But no amount of rants here going to helps guys, I see only following ways.

1. Form private groups of trusted mongers, Get Girls from Delhi, Kolkata for 3-4 days.

2. Make Mongering trips to Delhi etc. , have you feat and come full for another month.

2. Find unaware WG, enjoy her till she discover what Bangalore can pay.

3. Convert a normal girl from PUB / Mall / Salon etc. To your Fuck buddy somehow.

4. Stop mongering, better watch Porn and do self service.

Those Bangalore girls who have been spoilt, will never come down now, they are lost for ever. Make peace with it and move on.

We mongers need to find new solution for this problem, please don't not give away your hard earned money so easily guys.

KumarSachin
02-19-22, 10:28

Forget the thank you, now girls are saying Fuck you, I don't need you, You are cheap monger. I have seen chats messages showing transaction worth 50 k and 60 k for night same girl (3 k for 2)...Well said bro and you are 100% right.

Bangalore has become worst in mongering scene.

I only spend money which comes from my Crypto Mining for mongering and my salary is safe. Even though I earn 2 lacs per month from Crypto Mining, am just cautious spending even 1 k as well for a normal HJ in spa's.

But despos really made the scene worse and jacked up the prices by submitting their ruled dicks than their fricking brains.

I just stuck with my regular spa where I get HJ, top access & BJ just for 1000 bucks instead of exploring new spas and burning my cash.

Make a regular visits and build rapport with the therapists and crack the deal at cheaper prices which always works having time and patience and getting the Brain take over than the Dick.

Hitsh8821
02-22-22, 02:48
I know the first chick. She is really good. She drinks a lot. Take a vodka bottle. You will not regret.PM ed you for sp contact. As you desired shared a contact of mine with you. Still waiting for you to share the SP contact.

Venancis
02-22-22, 08:32
I am new to this Forum and it was my first FR. So I am not good at writing. Sorry.

It was 2 weeks ago, I got a digit of SP from my friend who is regular to him. And I message him and he ask how you get contact blah blah blah.

After that he send some Photos to select a girl and I selected this one (the attached one). He said she provide good service and all.

Come to the deed got her location and get in to her place, it was safe and Clean. She was looking good as picture. Little chit chat and started with Good DFK, then I started to suck her medium boobs and it was good. Then come to the good part The BJ, I feel like I was in heaven. It was one of the best BJ I had in my life. After sometime I feel like I was going come so so told to put cover and started in mis and then doggy, after some hard fuck ended in Mis. She was open to all position.

Service: Good.

Pussy: 8 (not much used and it was clean).

Boobs: 7 OK.

DFK: 8.

VFM: Yes.

Charges: 2 k for 1 pop.

Good girl with good manner. No nakrass.

Pic was attached below.Don't want to judge. But this FR is to good to be true.

ArisCasa
02-22-22, 10:10

Pune was much better. Now I can't even imagine Bangalore is my permanent place to live.I don't think anybody has chained you to Bangalore? You are free to break the shackles and GTFO. You probably moved from Pune to Bangalore not because of better mongering, but because of better job, better salary, or because your company transferred you and you saw better prospects thereof. If Pune or before that Andhra gave you better prospects in life, you would have never left those places isn't it? Am sure mongering and availability of VFM Hoe's is not the primary objective in your life?? People who like to drink, living in Gujarat, find ways and means to indulge. Saudis wanting to indulge in liquor or girls go to Bahrain or Dubai. They are not running away from those places are they?

You have issues with some girls, about their looks / hygiene / service. Did you stop seeing them after only one visit? As per your own reports, you saw them multiple times. If you cared about non VFM girls, why did you spend on them?

Siliguri, Darjeeling, Kolkata and many more places have very low WGs in huge numbers. You have a choice to live there. Dubai has WGs from almost every country, sometimes available at reasonable rates, sometimes at INR 10 K equivalent. Thailand has WGs in thousands, everywhere available at 2 K INR whole night. Why not go there if that's your primary lookout?? Everyone knows the rates and availability of girls in Pune. Other than 1 peth, 10 Spas and 2 girls who are circulating from last 10 years, do you have anything new in Pune?

Do not mindlessly rant on a place, having lived here and making a living here. You have been living in the same shithole (as you call it) for 3 years, perhaps its time for you to take a good long shower to get rid of the stink. Perhaps that's why this shithole attracts IT workers like you in millions, from the paradises they come from in neighboring states? Respect the place where you live in.

Stealth Boy
02-23-22, 01:40
I don't think anybody has chained you to Bangalore? You are free to break the shackles and GTFO. You probably moved from Pune to Bangalore not because of better mongering, but because of better job, better salary, or because your company transferred you and you saw better prospects thereof. If Pune or before that Andhra gave you better prospects in life, you would have never left those places isn't it? Am sure mongering and availability of VFM Hoe's is not the primary objective in your life?? People who like to drink, living in Gujarat, find ways and means to indulge. Saudis wanting to indulge in liquor or girls go to Bahrain or Dubai. They are not running away from those places are they?

You have issues with some girls, about their looks / hygiene / service. Did you stop seeing them after only one visit? As per your own reports, you saw them multiple times. If you cared about non VFM girls, why did you spend on them?

Siliguri, Darjeeling, Kolkata and many more places have very low WGs in huge numbers. You have a choice to live there. Dubai has WGs from almost every country, sometimes available at reasonable rates, sometimes at INR 10 K equivalent..Nailed it!

Halwa
02-23-22, 11:26
PM ed you for sp contact. As you desired shared a contact of mine with you. Still waiting for you to share the SP contact.Even I pinged for contact and shared my contact. Didn't get reply back from you.

Eshwy
02-24-22, 12:34
I don't think anybody has chained you to Bangalore? You are free to break the shackles and GTFO. You probably moved from Pune to Bangalore not because of better mongering, but because of better job, better salary, or because your company transferred you and you saw better prospects thereof. If Pune or before that Andhra gave you better prospects in life, you would have never left those places isn't it? Am sure mongering and availability of VFM Hoe's is not the primary objective in your life?? People who like to drink, living in Gujarat, find ways and means to indulge. Saudis wanting to indulge in liquor or girls go to Bahrain or Dubai. They are not running away from those places are they?

Siliguri, Darjeeling, Kolkata and many more places have very low WGs in huge numbers. You have a choice to live there. Dubai has WGs from almost every country, sometimes available at reasonable rates, sometimes at INR 10 K equivalent. Thailand has WGs in thousands, everywhere available at 2 K INR whole night. Why not go there if that's your primary lookout?? Everyone knows the rates and availability of girls in Pune. Other than 1 peth, 10 Spas and 2 girls who are circulating from last 10 years, do you have anything new in Pune?

Do not mindlessly rant on a place, having lived here and making a living here. You have been living in the same shithole (as you call it) for 3 years, perhaps its time for you to take a good long shower to get rid of the stink. Perhaps that's why this shithole attracts IT workers like you in millions, from the paradises they come from in neighboring states? Respect the place where you live in.LOL. Somebody thought ranting would be awarded with free information in their inbox, without moving their ass for a mm.

VijayPathiSeth
04-22-22, 18:47
WGs and Afros are posting self reviews now. This FR is more like a locanto content. Last para sums it all.

Cheers.

VJ.

Re

3 hours 50 k and hotel extra, wonderful time.

Akhi0007
04-22-22, 20:32
[Deleted by Admin] Mewe is a scrap with full of scamsters. Stay away.

Recently viewed Hyderabad Thread http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?1791-Hyderabad-Andhra-Pradesh&p=2687175#post2687175 you Can get reference from there, by the hints of mewe lavanyaraj2 contacted them, after few discussions and last we arranged a meeting on Thursday.

Wife (34) full fuck and suck) I think So Happy has fucked her I am sure, I had and experience of fucking CG's A lot but this experience means a lot for me, she was awesome beauty and was very polite, the strong word I say if you love big ass and very fair lady with big boobs, Tattoo on boobs OMG awesome, if you Love chubby then real wonderful Lady but unfortunately she do only 3 sum with hubby but no restrictions, and they are very open minded couple, hubby enjoys himself and make you to enjoy your self.

TeluguGuy99
04-23-22, 06:49
50 k chutiya side actress we will get for lesser price from US man self review and promoting herself. 3 some with guy for 50 k ass hole. Get out of this site.Did I mentioned to take there services, I wrote what I experienced, I'm not person running behind cheap CG's, smelly pussies, and the CG's right from the morning to evening who go on fucking with clients, does this forum had any restrictions not write individual Opinions, and some people are talking about self promotion and Locanto, did I mention any where Loc Site name, every individual has their feelings, as an human being try to give respect dear gentlemen's, if my review was promotional type then please ask admin to delete it, but remember, as human being, respect others opinion, there is a lot of difference in Maruti Car and BMW same like its my opinion and my wish and also those who are interested they will approach, who are you to comment with out seeing or with out even give it a try to comment. BTW I'm not promoting them nor I do not need do it for them or for me, this site seems to be interesting henceforth I posted my opinion.

Nisarth7
04-23-22, 10:55
Recently viewed Hyderabad Thread http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?1791-Hyderabad-Andhra-Pradesh&p=2687175#post2687175 you Can get reference from there, by the hints of mewe lavanyaraj2 contacted them, after few discussions and last we arranged a meeting on Thursday.

Wife (34) full fuck and suck) I think So Happy has fucked her I am sure, I had and experience of fucking CG's A lot but this experience means a lot for me, she was awesome beauty and was very polite, the strong word I say if you love big ass and very fair lady with big boobs, Tattoo on boobs OMG awesome, if you Love chubby then real wonderful Lady but unfortunately she do only 3 sum with hubby but no restrictions, and they are very open minded couple, hubby enjoys himself and make you to enjoy your self.

This was my first experience with a BBW I feel happy to share my experience, she is really amazing and one of the few ladies who know how to treat men very properly and politely.

I had 3 hours session with her what a lovely movement we had & she gave me a beautiful GFE I had a feeling like I was with me GF was amazing experience to me and I had a amazing moments with her & talking as well, we had nice time provide all services, Excellent performance and she really enjoys having sex. Great big boobs which I love to play with. She also let you lick her ass.

She involves in every act, enjoying herself. We enjoyed 69 position for long. Fist session, we had sex in doggy. Then after a short break we started second and ended up in normal position. By then I was really satisfied. But she was demanding for the third. So I did not disappoint her. She finally took the cum in to her mouth till the last drop. It was really a wonderful time.

3 hours 50 k and hotel extra, wonderful time.Wow! They couldn't make it anymore obvious even if they tried!

Everybody report this piece of sh*t post!

TeluguGuy99
04-23-22, 15:18
Wow! They couldn't make it anymore obvious even if they tried!

Everybody report this piece of sh*t post!What made you post this comment, if you guy's see big budget then you say piece of shit, did you tried her, did you visited, at least did you talk to her, no way, who ever post with heavy budget you say sh*t scrap or what ever you get into your mind you just write. Why reporting did they took your money the only thing is that you can not affordable them, then simply leave it.

It means if you are not affordable there may be some one who can, does this forum said you should not post heavy budget reviews, it is my point of view, but as an human being, you never hurt anyone until unless they hurt you, gentle men what ever you comment on them I'm the least bother here, just written a review, but one thing for sure.

You guy's are written cheap profiles reviews and I had written what I enjoyed is there any thing harm, guy's we all are having one life, let's enjoy to the fullest, no personal commenting unless until they did something for you, hope remaining people who read this can understand, those who go on commenting No issue.

Comment or write review only after visiting any profile.

TeluguGuy99
04-23-22, 15:35
You sound like a locanto pimp.If you are calling me as Pimp, then sharing digits is what you do, then what should I Call you, and exchange you take digits, so you are experienced Pimp right, stop this senseless comments, always write or comment only after visiting profiles.

BloodyBugger
04-23-22, 17:19

This was my first experience with a BBW I feel happy to share my experience, she is really amazing and one of the few ladies who know how to treat men very properly and politely.

I had 3 hours session with her what a lovely movement we had & she gave me a beautiful GFE I had a feeling like I was with me GF was amazing experience to me and I had a amazing moments with her & talking as well, we had nice time provide all services, Excellent performance and she really enjoys having sex. Great big boobs which I love to play with. She also let you lick her ass..Hope they accept cards and have no interest emi options.

Nisarth7
04-23-22, 21:01
What made you post this comment, if you guy's see big budget then you say piece of shit, did you tried her, did you visited, at least did you talk to her, no way, who ever post with heavy budget you say sh*t scrap or what ever you get into your mind you just write. Why reporting did they took your money the only thing is that you can not affordable them, then simply leave it.

It means if you are not affordable there may be some one who can, does this forum said you should not post heavy budget reviews, it is my point of view, but as an human being, you never hurt anyone until unless they hurt you, gentle men what ever you comment on them I'm the least bother here, just written a review, but one thing for sure.

You guy's are written cheap profiles reviews and I had written what I enjoyed is there any thing harm, guy's we all are having one life, let's enjoy to the fullest, no personal commenting unless until they did something for you, hope remaining people who read this can understand, those who go on commenting No issue.

Comment or write review only after visiting any profile.I called your report shit, because it is! Any one who has spent at least 6 months in ISG can tell that this is a promotion, masquerading as a review.

Oh, and about the affordability part, Lets just (for argument's sake) say your FR was genuine. Its pompous dimwits like you who jack up the prices of the girls in town without a care in the world. No matter however hard you try, you absolutely fucking can't justify the amount. You can definitely have equal or better experiences for less than half of what you paid or score a see- list or be- list actress.

Just because they don't quote mindlessly preposterous amount, you can't insult other girls as cheap profiles, most of them are worth for penny than the "couple" you met.

Folks at ISG will agree with me, when I say that we don't need to visit the profile of this couple to know whether they're worthy of 50k or not.

VictorStar
06-02-22, 22:20
I second this, if someone is posting FR for a SPA and there are names too difficult to guess, please understand guys we are here to f*ck and not win some guessing competition. If possible please write full names.
Haha. Those are weak attempts to "protect" the spas from LE. I think its lame because the LE already knows about those spas and collect their share regularly, apart from an occasional raid for appearances sake.
To you bro! No body wants spoon feeding! If you give hints like 'UPSC exams' and you want people to go through 65 pages reading every reports to decode your spa names! You are wasting your time here posting the reviews. Help genuinely! You may be running into some competiton, but we are concerned about fucking here only.People think themselves as Sherlock Holmes and give so called clues in different ways. I hate it and have said multiple times in the forum. Even the rule above says not to use coded names.

I don't understand the point why people use such code names for spas, MR contacts which is available in public domain. People who have not ventured out, look other country forums. They tell the spa, club names in open and even have separate thread for each spas / clubs etc.

We are all here to share and pass reviews and our experiences to help others. Don't hide and play around. Some people even use code names for their bad experience. What are you they trying to convey to us. Warn us without giving proper names. They should shout out the names for such bad exp so others won't visit them.

And guys don't follow others and think you must also give clues and coded names. Its a wrong practice and don't follow.

BlrHot
06-03-22, 09:25
People think themselves as Sherlock Holmes and give so called clues in different ways. I hate it and have said multiple times in the forum. Even the rule above says not to use coded names.

I don't understand the point why people use such code names for spas, MR contacts which is available in public domain. People who have not ventured out, look other country forums. They tell the spa, club names in open and even have separate thread for each spas / clubs etc.

We are all here to share and pass reviews and our experiences to help others. Don't hide and play around. Some people even use code names for their bad experience. What are you they trying to convey to us. Warn us without giving proper names. They should shout out the names for such bad exp so others won't visit them.

And guys don't follow others and think you must also give cules and coded names. Its a wrong practice and don't follow.Rightly said Victor, Sadly this is the sad state of Bangalore mongers, they are more interested in using this as a erotica forum and to boast about the number of girls they visited and to satisfy their own ego by posting FR and later having audacity to say they can't share the Digits of this WG and not to send PM asking for the digits, I ask those guys to please stop wasting forum space and Others time who need to read the bad erotica and then realize this bugger is not going to share any digits.

Mongers are Hiding the names of therapists and WG feel like they are publishing the girls name as per aadhar card, totally senseless, most ironic fact is that Cali spa owner has the mongers Aadhar card details and they give review with Ms R, S, T to protect the girls identity. No wonder British ruled us for 100,s of years.

Request to mods- please enforce the rules mentioned above that say codes names are not allowed. Almost every post here have them.

Eliksir
06-03-22, 14:09
People think themselves as Sherlock Holmes and give so called clues in different ways. I hate it and have said multiple times in the forum. Even the rule above says not to use coded names.

And guys don't follow others and think you must also give clues and coded names. Its a wrong practice and don't follow.Adding to the list. [Deleted by Admin] who say things like 'their regular SP', 'their regular girl', 'their regular amount' etc. Of course you know who or what you're talking about, but nobody else does and the whole point of this forum is to let others know that, not to your sex story.

Exnri
10-21-22, 20:47
Folks,

Pre-covid it was possible to get to West Bangalore from MHalli in a reasonable time and meet someone. Not sure if it is road construction or inflow of people or what, but it takes me about 2 hours each way some times. Yet, every option I have seems to be in the western part of the city.

It is just my experience or is it generally true that most SPs seem to be in Bangalore West and South?

Posted separately asking for help with options in Bangalore East. Anywhere east of Indiranagar, incl KR Puram, MHalli, Wfield. Please help a traffic-weary soul if you can.

Vampire69
11-07-22, 02:07
Wow!

First time I'm visiting this thread.

You guys are really fighting it out here.

90% of the spas now give extras.

An amicable solution about naming places would be to start naming spa and therapist who are bad, so not give extras and have GPS.

ILu Gals
04-07-23, 19:13
WGs and Afros are posting self reviews now. This FR is more like a locanto content. Last para sums it all.

Cheers.

VJ.What is WG & CG means.

I am newbie please help.

Thanks.

RexRhex
05-09-23, 15:04
Most of the abbrs available here: http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Abbreviations (The Abbreviations tab above).

What is WG & CG means.

I am newbie please help.

Thanks.

VickyX
11-14-23, 08:26
Ayyayyyooo, Bengaluru is dry bro. Even here seniors are greedy nd lazy, they're like what I'll get / benefit from you if I share digits to you. It was not like before wer everyone had good contacts but now they became jealousy greedy nd we all forgot great proverb "sharing is caring" nd now no one shares so ultimately no cares. Finally endup with scams like this which will soon becomes more nd more nd will get back fire to these seniors in bnglre like they poke their own eyes, because they're are encouraging indirectly naaaa. So what I'm sayin is sharing is caring.

I talked to this profile https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-bangalore/susi-mishra claiming that she's independent. Talked to her and fixed deed for 10 k for 2 rounds.

Girl who came was different from the pics and I had doubts if I shall pick her or not. Dick took over and I took her to my place. She asked for advance and cab charges I gave. After first round I get a call that the girl is minor and if I don't pay them they'll file a rape charge and call police. I said do whatever you going to do I am not paying shit. She started screaming and neighbors came in, I defused the situation saying it's normal BF and GF fight. Now they started pressuring me for money and finally I gave up and they took around 1 lakh from my account. Stay safe guys.

I was new to Bangalore and was unaware of this kinda scams, I did mongering till 2021 in Delhi and did a noobie mistake this time.

If any one has genuine indi contacts please share. Thanks and stay safe.

Sand1363
11-14-23, 16:07
Ayyayyyooo, Bengaluru is dry bro. Even here seniors are greedy nd lazy, they're like what I'll get / benefit from you if I share digits to you. It was not like before wer everyone had good contacts but now they became jealousy greedy nd we all forgot great proverb "sharing is caring" nd now no one shares so ultimately no cares. Finally endup with scams like this which will soon becomes more nd more nd will get back fire to these seniors in bnglre like they poke their own eyes, because they're are encouraging indirectly naaaa. So what I'm sayin is sharing is caring.I agree with you on the part that seniors have become completely business minded, greedy, lazy and selfish.

I have been facing bad experiences every time I request for some contacts.

I had requested for contacts for multiple times but hardly 2-3 people responded.

It has been never the case in Hyderabad. People help there.

For example, here, one bro directly responded saying "share and get".

When I shared the contacts I have, he never got back with what I requested.

80% of the people never even responded to my in person requests.

I wonder whether any newbie get can get any fruitful benefit from here.

VickyX
11-14-23, 21:08
Seniors: remaining all ok but why why why you mentioned lazy because "you are Unable to share the digits in the DMs" their mindset will be it's like ahhh I can't, let they rot or find by themselves. One thing I say Hyderabad (3 k) is best you just post regarding contacts your inbox will be dumped with many digits, similarly Chennai also (3 k) and even in Tirupati toooo wer the deed is only 1. 5 k. Agent is my frnd. I tried my level best to get digits here nd it's impossible, so Mee finally decided to become top bnglre SP: Pplanning for it.

I agree with you on the part that seniors have become completely business minded, greedy, lazy and selfish.

I have been facing bad experiences every time I request for some contacts.

I had requested for contacts for multiple times but hardly 2-3 people responded.

It has been never the case in Hyderabad. People help there.

For example, here, one bro directly responded saying "share and get".

When I shared the contacts I have, he never got back with what I requested.

80% of the people never even responded to my in person requests.

I wonder whether any newbie get can get any fruitful benefit from here.

Soph1234
11-28-23, 21:28
Very true regarding Bangalore. No one gives contacts. I have been there before some 7-8 yrs and except one no one helped. This was during subscription was not required. Then got married. Recently took subscription.

Right now planning to travel to Mexico, asked some in Mexico thread mongers and boy my inbox was full. I had to tell the seniors to almost stop, I have enough contacts which I think I may not be able to cover in my trip of 5 days. I was wondering there eagerness to help. Also they suggested multiple trusted sites again with 100's of girls from all ages from 19 and up with real blogs of encounters. Also which hotels to choose to stay etcc. Only thing they ask in return is to provide the reviews of the experience so that it is helpful for others. I understand their common principle is to help each other and that way they are removing all the bad providers of the city and expanding the trusted providers so that they also earn more for the good service. Providers are also careful about their reputation as they know no one will come if they cheat any one of the lot.

They have almost shut down many fake escorts sites using bait and switch as every one trusts ISG and other reputed blogs.

Only in Bangalore I am seeing people are stingy. This forum is misunderstood by many users. It is not the place to show skills or what you did with the girl or boasting of experiences unless to tell what others can expect if they choose the girl in discussion.

Sharing information helps good providers to earn more money as well as they might bring new providers and teach them as well. Also the other mongers might bring some more providers. That is the only way to grow / expand and help from bad experiences.

Seniors: remaining all ok but why why why you mentioned lazy because "you are Unable to share the digits in the DMs" their mindset will be it's like ahhh I can't, let they rot or find by themselves. One thing I say Hyderabad (3 k) is best you just post regarding contacts your inbox will be dumped with many digits, similarly Chennai also (3 k) and even in Tirupati toooo wer the deed is only 1. 5 k. Agent is my frnd. I tried my level best to get digits here nd it's impossible, so Mee finally decided to become top bnglre SP: Pplanning for it.