PDA

View Full Version : Accept Doge or other crypto

CrazyMan
02-07-21, 09:46
Hello all,

Great site. Long time reader.

Bitcoin although nice can incur high costs from the side of the buyer. Why not use Dogecoin or other cryptos? Dogecoin is heavily supported by Elon Musk.

Crazy Me.

Buksida1
02-08-21, 08:45
Hello all,

Great site. Long time reader.

Bitcoin although nice can incur high costs from the side of the buyer. Why not use Dogecoin or other cryptos? Dogecoin is heavily supported by Elon Musk.

Crazy Me.Just mail the cash. Its simple.

AlphaRomeoJuli
02-12-21, 21:47
Hey,

Sorry but unfortunately that is not a option for people outside US, and it's much efficient to use a coin which charges very less transaction fee like XRP.

Or any other smaller coin unlike bitcoin which charges 22 usd just for the transaction of 25 USD. It's plain stupidity to pay 22 usd as transaction fee for a amount of 25 usd.

Just mail the cash. Its simple.

ManicGuy
02-13-21, 23:52
Hey,

Sorry but unfortunately that is not a option for people outside US, and it's much efficient to use a coin which charges very less transaction fee like XRP.

Or any other smaller coin unlike bitcoin which charges 22 usd just for the transaction of 25 USD. It's plain stupidity to pay 22 usd as transaction fee for a amount of 25 usd.I tried to mail the money from Egypt to USA but failed and the charges where about the same as the fees of buying bitcoin if it was possible.

Soo frustrating.