View Full Version : Rants, Raves and stupid shit in Bombay

Pages : [1] 2 3

Admin
01-01-00, 04:00
Thread Starter.

Gamer76
02-08-21, 17:11
Hi,

This is a general post but needs to be shared. For those who don't find it useful kindly ignore.

I had recently shared an FR about a Bong girl from Bangalore. In the FR I had mentioned that the girl had moved out, moreover I mentioned it was a SP who had fixed the deed for me. However, I have received 26 messages seeking her direct connect. I have tried to be patient and replied to each one clarifying not having her details. Some asked for details of SP which I have shared.

However, as a senior one rule most of us follow is checking the posts of a fellow member before sharing details. We check for members contributions and not necessarily Sharing connections but other inputs as well. It's a food for thought for fellow members to be patient, to read FRs before sending DMs and understand if a person doesn't reply immediately it's ok. Sending 3 copy paste messages over 2 days isn't going to solicit a response.

Thank you.Absolutely agree with you. Who has time to reply to so many contact collectors and SP / pimps.

Macron
02-09-21, 03:17
If you can't share then why'd you post here?I don't think I need your permission to post my FR here. It's my choice with whom I can share or not, nobody else decides that. Thank you!

IronHide91
02-09-21, 06:05
I agree. Some of the recent FR's are similar in terms of sharing. If it can't be shared then it shouldn't be posted. Just my honest opinion.

If you can't share then why'the you post here?

Gamer76
02-09-21, 10:52
If you can't share then why'the you post here?Brother, you don't decide who should post what? It's not your personal forum.

Nikhil8
02-09-21, 12:09
Hey man,

Nice FR.

I would suggest you not to post FR for such encounters.

As you clearly mentioned and these girls prefer, not to become WR and come in open market.

Sharing a photo is also not good idea, please respect privacy who wants and deserve it.

Regards,

Nikhil.

I love fucking non pros and found Sweety for fun times. The benefit with them are they are not busy as like regular WG and tend to have few clients. So there is no tension of price rise and change in attitude.

Sweety was discovered last year through a friend. And yes, non pros give awesome sex. In fact they also like sex. They doing for financial needs. Good to have their company.

Looks- 9.

Figure- 9.

Service- 8.

Damage- 8 k + cab.

WIR- yes.

Humble request not to ping me for her digits, as she doesn't want to meet strangers. I can't share her details.

Pratonic01
02-13-21, 03:46
It is so sad, I have written so many PM to several seniors. I am returning to this world after so long, was visiting Mumbai for work.

Desperately needed some tried contacts because I will have only two opportunities, I needed contacts of MILF Dolly, MILF Simmi, Sonia Muslim Girl. No one has responded.

I request your help, please help me out.

I can reciprocate big time in Delhi if required. Also, this is not for phone number collection, I will keep travelling to Mumbai for 2-3 years for a project, so more often I would be writing FRs.

Please brothers, help me out. I will be grateful.

Thanks.

Vik.

Dasnun
02-14-21, 03:16
It is so sad, I have written so many PM to several seniors. I am returning to this world after so long, was visiting Mumbai for work.

Desperately needed some tried contacts because I will have only two opportunities, I needed contacts of MILF Dolly, MILF Simmi, Sonia Muslim Girl. No one has responded.

I request your help, please help me out.

I can reciprocate big time in Delhi if required. Also, this is not for phone number collection, I will keep travelling to Mumbai for 2-3 years for a project, so more often I would be writing FRs.

Please brothers, help me out. I will be grateful.

Thanks.

Vik.People don't share because people don't have trust in members. I gave Simmi MILF contact to more than 40 people till now. But no-one ever bothered to visit her or write any FR. In fact they gave lame excuse that she is not my type and her place is very far. All these excuse after taking contacts. And I gave them after seeing their posting history. And almost 90 percent gave the same talk that they are traveling to Mumbai, but in reality only sitting in their home. Even those who look genuine are not trustworthy. In the end I concluded most of them were contact collector or pimps to collect contacts. That's why people don't share in Mumbai. And when people don't share, a bunch of pimps bark that contacts are fake. That's why People have closed group here to have fun. People may post FRs occasionally but sharing won't happen. All these because of what I said above.

Pratonic01
02-14-21, 18:14
People don't share because people don't have trust in members. I gave Simmi MILF contact to more than 40 people till now. But no-one ever bothered to visit her or write any FR. In fact they gave lame excuse that she is not my type and her place is very far. All these excuse after taking contacts. And I gave them after seeing their posting history. And almost 90 percent gave the same talk that they are traveling to Mumbai, but in reality only sitting in their home. Even those who look genuine are not trustworthy. In the end I concluded most of them were contact collector or pimps to collect contacts. That's why people don't share in Mumbai. And when people don't share, a bunch of pimps bark that contacts are fake. That's why People have closed group here to have fun. People may post FRs occasionally but sharing won't happen. All these because of what I said above.Your argument is based on several assumptions, however if all goes well you will see an FR on Simmi from me, in a couple of days!!

Deal is locked.

Now I am looking for Sonia Muslim girl, if not Sonia at least Zeenat.

LickMyDikk
04-06-21, 17:09
While I don't know you. But your doing great for the forum by adding good reviews.

Point of tauqluq is also valid. Folks frankly there's no point in writing a review to prove your machismo here to us. If your willing to share your connections with no one, then rather not write is my humble submission. Delhi bros are much better and helpful to even unknowns. In Mumbai we somehow lack this. I have tried and helped most who have asked me including newbies.

Just my 2 cents. Cheers, LMD.

Not getting the right quality pussy does makes us frustrated. Think its better to jack off in person then in the forum to get over frustration. There is enough food oops pussy of all size, shape, colour, age, rate and juiciness even in Mumbai. Be happy with your range and class and let us enjoy our range and class. Peace!

Just because you get PM facility post 25 nondescript post you don't become king here. Some of the real legends have +500 post in India over decades, can burn over a lac rupee a month and still are humble in their approach. Learn!

Rimmer069
04-07-21, 02:29
How do you know that I haven't shared with anyone. Just because maybe I haven't reverted you or any of your buddies here. Other than my close monger buddies I have responded to many seniors and even newbies willing to learn and knowing how to start a conversation.[Deleted by Admin]
But obviously I avoid random despo guys as all I know is they will unnecessarily pester a 10-15 k girl that too a non-pro when they have a 3 k budget. One post I had shared SA handles and some scum took screenshot and started negotiating with the girls. Lost 2 finds forever.

I am not obliged to explain all this but just wanted to end these personal digs. Got a life beyond mongering and with lockdown announced in Mumbai extremely busy workwise.

Now I understand why some seniors don't post their SA meets here. I have a diff POV and will post and people who feel frustrated reading it can skip. Anyways most likely will be on a sabbatical for sometime with the way COVID is rising in Mumbai.

Peace!

While I don't know you. But your doing great for the forum by adding good reviews.

Point of tauqluq is also valid. Folks frankly there's no point in writing a review to prove your machismo here to us. If your willing to share your connections with no one, then rather not write is my humble submission. Delhi bros are much better and helpful to even unknowns. In Mumbai we somehow lack this. I have tried and helped most who have asked me including newbies.

Just my 2 cents. Cheers, LMD.

Tut Li
04-07-21, 02:59

Point of tauqluq is also valid. Folks frankly there's no point in writing a review to prove your machismo here to us. If your willing to share your connections with no one, then rather not write is my humble submission.Good morning mate.

I rarely visit Mumbai but visit Mumbai page few times as there are friends here.

Not sure from where did you get that "no one" in your post.

Well, to answer your question, consider that you met someone on social networking website and scored her, who is new and wants to start earning easy money with fun. You are truly enjoying with her and in sometimes, she tells you to share her with any 2 guys, you know in real life, who knows how to respect and treat females. Of course, with a condition that she is not a hooker and will block all of you if she will receive text from more than 2 guys, as she only met you so far and enjoyed with you.

Think about these two guys whom you will share her. As I said, only you are enjoying her company as of now and don't want to be blocked.

You will find all your answers.

Cheers.

WoodLand
04-07-21, 04:16
While I don't know you.His new ISG ID!

WoodLand
04-07-21, 04:17
Just thinking how come you agreed to share this KLPD contact, when previously you never shared anything to anyone. Something is fishy over here!It's simply for marketing!

Ruch888
04-07-21, 04:33
It's simply for marketing!Looooll it's cause of newbies like you only who think after 25 posts and free PM it's all chill to sit and message anyone for anything.

Work and build trust don't demand and stop assuming.

Attaching some screenshots of a chat with another member who has been after me to share contacts. It's precisely because of this SA finds are rarely shared.

Requesting the Admin to please take note of this also! Sharing is up to the finders choice and not the people who are reading and expecting tasty food to be served to them without any hard work.

Tut Li
04-07-21, 06:15
You are doing great thing.

Just ignore the taxi drivers shouting from no where and enjoy your long drive. They are everywhere.

If you argue with a fool, then there are two.

Cheers.

WoodLand
04-07-21, 07:08
The so called Chakka Billionaire SA Sugardad from Pune who calls Mumbai forum members as taxi drivers was few days back begging for vfm contacts from Mumbai mongers only after writing fake hyped FRs about SA girls.

Proof attached of him begging from Mumbai mongers when he claims to fuck quality SA girls LMAO!

WoodLand
04-07-21, 07:46
If these so called Boka Khanki SA sugardads can spend crores on so called quality, educated SA girls, then why do they beg for exchange about 3 k type vfm girls contact details from legendary seniors in Mumbai forum?? LMAO.

Pic attached. Enjoy Mumbai bros! Taxi drivers fuck better girls than SA drama queens in reality

Ruch888
04-07-21, 07:48
The so called Chakka Billionaire SA Sugardad from Pune who calls Mumbai forum members as taxi drivers was few days back begging for vfm contacts from Mumbai mongers only after writing fake hyped FRs about SA girls. 🤣 😋.

Proof attached of him begging from Mumbai mongers when he claims to fuck quality SA girls LMAO! 🍅.Hey Woodland,

Clearly don't see any begging he has said he would like to try your find and is willing to exchange indies in return!

Simple give and take and if you don't want to share don't share!

Don't think you're going to be King of the forum by insulting TuTLi who has 600+ posts versus your 30 posts. In fact if people will be wanting to share also will not share anymore cause of your behaviour.

MaddyJ88
04-07-21, 07:50
If these so called Boka Khanki SA sugardads can spend crores on so called quality, educated SA girls, then why do they beg for exchange about 3 k type vfm girls contact details from legendary seniors in Mumbai forum?You have got some serious issues mate! Learn to appreciate people posting FRs, if not forum will be filled with just negative buggers like you.

WoodLand
04-07-21, 10:55
Hello newbies and seniors.

From a very long time we are seeing these spike in SA FRs in Mumbai and other city forums. And we are often mesmerized by the so called 'non-pro' experience written by these so called rich Sugardads who burn a lakh Rupees a month according to Boka Bangladeshi monger Jaja. But have we ever thought about what's the real scene behind these so called SA mongers who boast about their sexcapades. Well let's discuss in details today to clarify some myths -.

1) SA is not something new for the world. Just it's getting hyped in India recently. It came into existence long time back. Earlier people used SEA and CL for finding girls without any pain.

2) Most of the times, you will notice these sugardads bragging how much lakhs they burn every month to find a non pro pussy in SA. But in reality, they don't burn anything. They just create a hype here to build an image for themselves that they can spend lakhs on SA and find gems. But in reality most of them are also budget mongers. They also salivate to fuck 3 k type girls, but just because they don't get these cheap girls easily, they try alternative option to extract contact from other members by calling themselves as experienced SA mongers. In reality they are just a sadakchaap average pussy.

3) Most of us readily agree to share our non- SA contacts to people who claim they are mongers in SA. The simple reason- the mesmerising idea of banging SA girls. But believe me, you are doing a great blunder by sharing your hard earned spa girl, girl you picked from Tinder, or SP, or your non paid girl from any nightclub, or from any other sources to these scammer SA mongers. They are easily collecting your hard cultivated contact which you earn by going physically to a spa, to a SP den, from a friend, or from any other sources. The reason, we are blinded by this so called experience called SA.

4) Most of the SA FRs written in ISG are fake, imaginary, and fictional. Anyone can easily copy paste a photo from SA profile and write a fake FR. Who goes to see whether they have actually visited SA girl? Nobody! They write so long long big big juicy FRs to create a hype here and build an image for themselves, but actually they are just normal average sadakchaap Bangladeshi Jaja mongers, looking to collect numbers by building their image as rich Sugardad.

5) Most of these SA sugardads beg for cheaper looking girls digits from other normal mongers often. I have posted the proof previously in my posts. The reason is simple. They may claim they spend a lakh on SA girls every month, but in reality they are trying hard to fuck a 3 k girl which you cultivated hardly by visiting an unknown spa, unknown SP or any other unknown source, not know to ISG people. So newbies and all, beware of these so called non-pro SA experiences and don't readily share your contact to unknown rich Boka Sugar daddy masquerading here in ISG as experienced SA mongers.

6) Debate about pro and non-pro.

Well let me say this once and for all, not every girl in SA is a non-pro. Most of them are pro WG. Most of the ISG indies like Abby, Ritu, Sneha, Mahi, Momo, etc and Pallavi, from Pune have created profiles in SA. They are charging 3 times what they used to charge in ISG. They have SP and their BF here who writes their juicy FR with different name and market here in forum. Secondly who's a non-pro? Well, a person who does sex occasionally. You can find such new young girls in spas, via SP etc. Those who enter fresh in business. Even non-pro SA girls become pro in a few days, so why are we wasting lakhs on such ridiculous and fake SA girls thinking they are non pro. I call it entirely BS.

7) Who is a real SA Sugardad?

Well as I have posted before, if you are a real Sugardad, spending lakhs every month in SA, you won't be begging and posting for contacts in ISG. You won't have any account here in ISG and you will quit ISG. What's your agenda here to post your fake SA FR and saying I won't share to anyone apart from some fake duplicate ID. Some people post SA FRs and say they need contacts in exchange? Do you think we people are chutiya over here? If you have account in SA, why do you need contacts from ISG? Go and die in your SA world. We mongers in ISG develop contact from variety of sources. Secondly, I have often seen, these so called Rich sugardads bragging they spend lakhs on SA babes, but then, they consider others are beggars or Poor mongers. That's what a Hizda from Pune called Mumbai mongers as Taxi Drivers in morning. Mr. Boka Bangladeshi Jaja and Mr Chut Lee for your kind information, the person to whom you were begging a 3 k type contact wears underwear worth your SA subscription per month. Don't show your attitude and money over here. Keep in your pocket. There are many sugadads in ISG, who are still humble, respect others, and treat all equally, irrespective of who can spend on SA subscription or not.

So all in all most of these so called SA sugardads are scammers and just here looking to collect vfm cheap numbers from unsuspecting newbies and seniors. When they can't get cheap vfm option from mongers, they start their SA story and begin begging for contacts from others. We don't mind giving contacts but then, you all sugardads need to know your aukat also! For example one Bangladeshi Jaja Sugardad was trying to exchange contact of Heena from Chembur from other members. If you are in SA, why do you play this exchange-exchange game here Boka Bangladeshi. Private Messages are that.

Tristan007
04-07-21, 13:34
How come I get an infraction that I am creating unnecessary drama.

Was just confirming the same.

Please find the attached pic.

His new ISG ID!

Tristan007
04-07-21, 13:37
You are absolutely right bro.

If they say they would only share it within their closed circle.

From a very long time we are seeing these spike in SA FRs in Mumbai and other city forums. And we are often mesmerized by the so called 'non-pro' experience written by these so called rich Sugardads who burn a lakh Rupees a month according to Boka Bangladeshi monger Jaja. But have we ever thought about what's the real scene behind these so called SA mongers who boast about their sexcapades. Well let's discuss in details today to clarify some myths -.

1) SA is not something new for the world. Just it's getting hyped in India recently. It came into existence long time back. Earlier people used SEA and CL for finding girls without any pain.

2) Most of the times, you will notice these sugardads bragging how much lakhs they burn every month to find a non pro pussy in SA. But in reality, they don't burn anything. They just create a hype here to build an image for themselves that they can spend lakhs on SA and find gems. But in reality most of them are also budget mongers. They also salivate to fuck 3 k type girls, but just because they don't get these cheap girls easily, they try alternative option to extract contact from other members by calling themselves as experienced SA mongers. In reality they are just a sadakchaap average pussy..

LickMyDikk
04-07-21, 15:18
While your words might be harsh. But I'll agree with what your trying to say. Don't forget SA charges Rs. 90000 per annum as membership. They can easily invest free lakhs in marketing. But wait, where can they advertise. Ooh yes only place possible ISG. So I'll agree that these SA guys are mainly their marketing employees.

2) Most of the times, you will notice these sugardads bragging how much lakhs they burn every month to find a non pro pussy in SA. But in reality, they don't burn anything. They just create a hype here to build an image for themselves that they can spend lakhs on SA and find gems. But in reality most of them are also budget mongers. They also salivate to fuck 3 k type girls, but just because they don't get these cheap girls easily, they try alternative option to extract contact from other members by calling themselves as experienced SA mongers. In reality they are just a sadakchaap average pussy...

Kryptographer
04-12-21, 15:22
Recently, seeing the posts around rates in SA, MR, etc. , I wonder how come such rates make any sense to people paying such high amounts! I know people do pay such amounts, as I know few girls very well. Though, the girls also make fun of these high-paying ATMs, and milk them well.

40 K and add to it another 10 K for a 5-star booking without which they won't meet. This would be around 650 USD. All this for a few hours of fun!

Last I remember, at this amount you could get 2 drop dead hot girls for a threesome for 24 hours in Bangkok. That would a total of 8 shots, if I remember well. For that matter even in Europe, you'll get a exceptional hot European girl at that amount. Stacy Cruz was there in Mumbai sometime back, and she quoted 500 USD, if I remember well (others can correct me). Every girl in Mumbai somehow seems to be overhyped, in Delhi and other places I find that rates seem okay.

Even though people are paying such high amount, just utilize it for a better experience. There are far better places, and girls. You just need to look at the right place!

My search criteria was above 160 cms min height hence filtered out lot of girls. I suppose majority of cheap gets filtered out as model types mostly have good height.

Result so far 98% of girls who shared snaps turned out to be ugly in looks yes ugly. Got 2 model types one quoted 40 k while another I didn't ask as w / o makeup nobody will pay 3-4 k for her both having insta accounts.

Hunt continues but I think SA is overhyped nothing great for avg monger either you shd be ultra rich don't mind loosing money and if you expect actress and high class then it is not the platform as those are already on the payroll of ultra rich and they need not advt on SA.

Tughlaq
04-12-21, 17:20
Recently, seeing the posts around rates in SA, MR, etc. , I wonder how come such rates make any sense to people paying such high amounts! I know people do pay such amounts, as I know few girls very well. Though, the girls also make fun of these high-paying ATMs, and milk them well.

40 K and add to it another 10 K for a 5-star booking without which they won't meet. This would be around 650 USD. All this for a few hours of fun!

Last I remember, at this amount you could get 2 drop dead hot girls for a threesome for 24 hours in Bangkok. That would a total of 8 shots, if I remember well. For that matter even in Europe, you'll get a exceptional hot European girl at that amount. Stacy Cruz was there in Mumbai sometime back, and she quoted 500 USD, if I remember well (others can correct me). Every girl in Mumbai somehow seems to be overhyped, in Delhi and other places I find that rates seem okay.

Even though people are paying such high amount, just utilize it for a better experience. There are far better places, and girls. You just need to look at the right place!Absolutely agree with you. Some people here boast they get non pro experience, but at end of day, all are hardcore WG. And as mentioned previously, SA FRs are all just hype and marketing. And sometimes written in juicy way to collect VFM girls numbers from others.

Tughlaq
04-24-21, 17:45
Hey guys, hope everyone is staying safe. Difficult times for us.

A friend is about to get quarantined in New York for about 10 days.

Any brother can help with a contact who deals in Marijuana flowers?

I know this forum is only to exchange contacts for birds. Sorry in advance, if anyone gets offended.

Thanks in advance.Here people are dying of covid in large numbers and you are asking for marijuana. Shame on you bro. Go to NYC and ask such stupid requests. May God give you some sense.

WoodLand
04-25-21, 02:01
Here people are dying of covid in large numbers and you are asking for marijuana. Shame on you bro. Go to NYC and ask such stupid requests. May God give you some sense.Well said bro!

XboxoneGamer
04-25-21, 05:37
Here people are dying of covid in large numbers and you are asking for marijuana. Shame on you bro. Go to NYC and ask such stupid requests. May God give you some sense.As if you are here arranging oxygen for people on this forum. This is not your regular instagram or twitter where you start becoming a keyboard warrior. Reading about pussies when there are people dying is fun for you idiot. Use your god given sense somewhere else. Freak of nature.

Member #4731
04-26-21, 04:34
Here people are dying of covid in large numbers and you are asking for marijuana. Shame on you bro. Go to NYC and ask such stupid requests. May God give you some sense.Then, dear sir, if you're so concerned about the situation, what are you doing on this forum like ISG at such a time. You're also here for some down-time, right? So, just take a deep breath, live and let live.

LickMyDikk
04-28-21, 07:43
You want it in Mumbai or NYC?

Hey guys, hope everyone is staying safe. Difficult times for us.

A friend is about to get quarantined in New York for about 10 days.

Any brother can help with a contact who deals in Marijuana flowers?

I know this forum is only to exchange contacts for birds. Sorry in advance, if anyone gets offended.

Thanks in advance.

MRicky
05-27-21, 17:12
Teena introduced me to her friend, miss S working as a cabin crew. She also from NI.

The girl is just new in trade. She told due to Corona scare the aviation sector will be facing losses and many airhostess will be facing monetary problem. So they are all looking for alternative options of earning. She was also facing monetary problem because of this.

Looks- 8 cute.

Figure- 8,

Pussy- 10 I will exploded like a volcano inside her warm pussy. She is very tight.

Service- 8.

Damage- 8 k full night.

She asked me to meet again as the situation is very bad for aviation sector. I promised I will refer my friends. She also willing to share or introduce her friends to me. I am in touch with many of her friends. Will update soon.

I booked her for full night at 7 k in my place. She is new to trade. She took whatever I gave. So I told her my friends will take you for 3 k for 2, for short time. She has agreed. So guys don't pay her more than this. This Corona is like a blessing in disguise for us.

Cheers!Hi Bros,

Does anyone else has contacts for this group of girls. Because Mirvlada bro seems to have been banned. Any pointers appriciated.

Cheers.

Ruch888
05-27-21, 17:29
Hi Bros,

Does anyone else has contacts for this group of girls. Because Mirvlada bro seems to have been banned. Any pointers appriciated.

Cheers.Hey bro, please realize he was fake and hence he was banned!

Stop living in fantasies of Mirlavda and all.

Tyler Durden15
05-27-21, 18:12
Hi Bros,

Cheers.These group of girls can be found in La La land, all of them work as attendants on the flight JL 50 .

DavidLuke
05-27-21, 19:06
these group of girls can be found in la la land, all of them work as attendants on the flight jl 50 .😁128513; lol 🤣.

MRicky
05-27-21, 20:13
Hey bro, please realize he was fake and hence he was banned!

Stop living in fantasies of Mirlavda and all.He has such following and replies on his FRs that I thought there might be some truth to it. Then it was a group of fake ids IMO.

Dasnun
05-28-21, 02:10
Hey bro, please realize he was fake and hence he was banned!

Stop living in fantasies of Mirlavda and all.LOL bro, stop spreading fake information. Just because a member was banned doesn't mean his FRs are fake. In fact, you are still begging for contacts from various members about girls who were discovered by Mirvlada!

Dasnun
05-28-21, 02:11
He has such following and replies on his FRs that I thought there might be some truth to it. Then it was a group of fake ids IMO.Regarding girls, all are real and I have their contact too, but can't share without Mirvlada consent. Cheers!

Ruch888
05-28-21, 06:37
Regarding girls, all are real and I have their contact too, but can't share without Mirvlada consent. Cheers!If you are such a big advocate for him do share there is no need to maintain a bro code share it ask him people are asking for the contacts should I share?

We all know how genuine he was and how genuine you are as well.

JayeshM
05-28-21, 14:44
😁128513; lol 🤣.First write some credible FRs which you haven't written since ages and then comment here!

Jadugar
07-13-21, 04:26
Costly affair. Pay wisely. Paid double for the chick. Price inflation kar diye.Brother,

You are a master of acting. You know the bird and SP both (as you claim) and what amount they charge. You never share anything. All what you shared found out to be bogus. So, don't mislead forum people.

Pratonic01
07-19-21, 04:43
Yes it's Natasha saxena.Natasha of MR? And this Woodland asked me sort of interrogated me for this contact. Fuck it maan.

WoodLand
07-19-21, 17:18
Natasha of MR? And this Woodland asked me sort of interrogated me for this contact. Fuck it maan.People who write cryptic FRs like no pic, no damages, no name of girl etc need interrogation. Already people in Hyderabad caught your imaginary story in Hyderabad forum !

Pratonic01
07-20-21, 01:31
People who write cryptic FRs like no pic, no damages, no name of girl etc need interrogation. Already people in Hyderabad caught your imaginary story in Hyderabad forum !Get a life beyond MR, neither you have one nor it seems you are on way for one. Happy MR life minimum MR guy. If my meet seems like a made up story to some, it's ok, that's something I will deal with. To you, in any case I don't care if you are alive or dead.

Rimmer069
07-23-21, 18:17
At times it's beyond dignity to respond to some cattle class scum. Enjoy the ride. As some senior had mentioned truck drivers and rickshaw guys will honk. Upon the BWM guy to ignore such dolts.

Get a life beyond MR, neither you have one nor it seems you are on way for one. Happy MR life minimum MR guy. If my meet seems like a made up story to some, it's ok, that's something I will deal with. To you, in any case I don't care if you are alive or dead.

Avantor
08-14-21, 13:17
Hey guys,

Recently saw some juicy FR on Mat. CIM with anal. A dream fuck. I have sent PM to few for the contacts. If any kind soul help with her digits. Highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.Exclusivity of MAT contact is another & live example of spirit of (or lack of it!) Mumbai forum.

I have reached out to more than a dozen members over last one month. I am yet to get single reply.

On the other hand.

In Pune forum, I appealed for Fortune Patil's contact, 4 members replied in 24 hours.

In Delhi forum, requested Komal's contact to Rahul84 bro. He replied within few hours.

What is the purpose of Forum? Bragging rights? Erotic stories?

Shivaswamy
08-14-21, 17:03
Exclusivity of MAT contact is another & live example of spirit of (or lack of it!) Mumbai forum.

I have reached out to more than a dozen members over last one month. I am yet to get single reply.

On the other hand.

In Pune forum, I appealed for Fortune Patil's contact, 4 members replied in 24 hours.

In Delhi forum, requested Komal's contact to Rahul84 bro. He replied within few hours.

What is the purpose of Forum? Bragging rights? Erotic stories?Brother this is nothing new in Mumbai forum. The seniors here are well aware of these antics. A ghost bird with crazy ass looks to performance to price ratio would be hyped up from multiple accounts. If you dig deep and analyze the past report history of these accounts, the same set of ghost birds would be ping-ponged among themselves. It's done to lure bait people to give away their birds info with a hope of info exchange and you probably won't hear back. So stop thinking with your dick and think wise. If a bird's looks, performance, price all 3 parameters are in top range it's most likely a bait. Very rarely you come across a gem in mongering who have all 3 aligned. Good deals are when you get 2 good parameters and 1 bad. Bad deals are when just 1 parameter is good rest 2 is bad.

ChoteBhai
08-14-21, 17:53
Exclusivity of MAT contact is another & live example of spirit of (or lack of it!) Mumbai forum.

On the other hand.

What is the purpose of Forum? Bragging rights? Erotic stories?You cracked me up! Like your sense of humour. This forum has become a live literotica platform. Someone writes and the others jizz. Difficult to find gems but they are there. You just need to figure and sieve them out.

Radhe Simron
08-14-21, 19:14

On the other hand.

What is the purpose of Forum? Bragging rights? Erotic stories?I completely agree, Mumbai forum is becoming dead day by day. People don't care to share. In fact in my previous post too I have mentioned that some fantasy writers are faking FR just to collect genuine contacts. I'm afraid this MAT chick is not the same a fantasy writer's imagination.

Some people may say sour grapes, but if you are not sharing the connects what the use of this forum. Just fulfilling erotic / fantasy writing skills with some net pics?

Dan40
08-14-21, 22:38
Not putting damages is not favourable, because people would then overpay to rotten girls like Lucy, Fza. Hope you understand basic things of forum!Hey Tughlaq,

I don't know you so I won't judge you, but there are somethings that you need to understand. First of all you need to think do you provide contacts to anyone who asks you for. If yes do you get any commission from any of the girls or any undue favours from them. We all have got IQ (May be not like Einstein). Also we have got common sense (again it's not very common now a days). So aren't we meant to use that. If I get a contact from say Bohsep I do get the price also and it's my choice whether I want to go ahead with the lady or not. No one catches my collar to go ahead with the contact. I am time poor and my visits to Mumbai is like once in 6 months or a year that too for 2 days. So I don't have time to bear around the Bush. Once a kind senior gave me some contacts and also described each one of them. I liked one of the contacts but the senior warned me that I shouldn't go with her but then I insisted on going with her. When she came to my place of stay I was disappointed and I politely sent back the girl paying half of the amount we discussed. So s. It happens. Now if I get a contact and if the girl decides to give some favor or a discount to the senior should I be worried about that. No not at all. I will be in Mumbai next week and the people who are crying and whinging including Joshua and Tughlaq can you provide me with a few contacts. I am sure you won't because I have got nothing to give you in return. I am saying this because there are some people who have bluntly said that we can't share with you because you do not have anything to return.

So bro just act mature and let poor souls like us get what we are getting. I haven't faced this situation in Delhi at all. In fact with 1 request there are at least 20 PMs with contacts there.

Now will I be abused for this post, of course I will be. Do I care, BELL.

Dan.

HornyBoyForU
08-16-21, 14:08
Mumbai forum has become really pathetic, don't understand the ego of not sharing the contact. My personal experience and opinion is the contact which I wouldn't like to share, then I wouldn't post the FR in the first place. It's a given that once you post the FR, you are going to be bombarded with PM's asking for the contact. So I personally don't find the exact purpose of posting if I wouldn't want to share. Gladly I'm more of a spa guy so this doesn't bother me one bit. But it just gets annoying to read. Secondly I agree with the point of people writing erotic mast Ram type stories to create a hype about themselves and come across as a veteran. Sadly the purpose of the forum is lost like the way it used to be.

P. S. I hardly come online so don't take it for arrogance if I don't reply over PM's.

And NO this post isn't for any contacts or creating a debate. I have a great collection and groups where we share with each other freely.

ChoteBhai
08-19-21, 21:36
Mumbai forum has become really pathetic, don't understand the ego of not sharing the contact. My personal experience and opinion is the contact which I wouldn't like to share, then I wouldn't post the FR in the first place. It's a given that once you post the FR, you are going to be bombarded with PM's asking for the contact. So I personally don't find the exact purpose of posting if I wouldn't want to share. Gladly I'm more of a spa guy so this doesn't bother me one bit. But it just gets annoying to read. Secondly I agree with the point of people writing erotic mast Ram type stories to create a hype about themselves and come across as a veteran. Sadly the purpose of the forum is lost like the way it used to be.

P. S. I hardly come online so don't take it for arrogance if I don't reply over PM's.

And NO this post isn't for any contacts or creating a debate. I have a great collection and groups where we share with each other freely.As much as I would love to disagree sadly that's a fact. Hopefully things will change. Really need some old timers to come back that's all. All the new jocks think they are Pedro's grandson. But I am sure their heads will come around with age.

HornyBoyForU
08-20-21, 14:50
Hahahaha Pedro's Son, good one. True that.

As much as I would love to disagree sadly that's a fact. Hopefully things will change. Really need some old timers to come back that's all. All the new jocks think they are Pedro's grandson. But I am sure their heads will come around with age.

Pratonic01
09-21-21, 19:27
Based on pic and donation seems to be a good deal and that too with accommodation is icing on cake, may be she was in need that day could be one reason. Be cautious. Regards.Bull shit. Lot of my friends and others have had terrible experience with this lady. She is P Sahani. Reviewed as some bomb by someone in the past also. This is to bluff and extract contacts from others. Cheap gimmick.

WoodLand
09-22-21, 02:45
Bull shit. Lot of my friends and others have had terrible experience with this lady. She is P Sahani. Reviewed as some bomb by someone in the past also. This is to bluff and extract contacts from others. Cheap gimmick.Just because people don't share contacts with you doesn't mean the girl is bad in service. I haven't seen any bad reviews in the forum too. Plus her name is also not P. Sahni. So just to take out your frustration don't write fake propaganda here. No friend of yours have ever visited this girl. I know her real name, address, and I can confirm the service was good because she was referred to me by a trusted friend. Rest I don't think I can find a more vfm option of 6 k for 2 plus hotel anywhere else. Stay home stay safe Anna!! LOL.

Jadugar
11-07-21, 09:08
Nice!! Care to share bro? . would be travelling to Mumbai soon and would like to see her. Couldn't reach you on PM. Thanks.Bro,

Not digestible description for me at least. Medical student at 8 k for 2 is imaginary or situation compelled. Good you enjoyed. Good luck for those who believe it is not a story.

Vicky98
11-07-21, 18:34
Bro,

Not digestible description for me at least. Medical student at 8 k for 2 is imaginary or situation compelled. Good you enjoyed. Good luck for those who believe it is not a story.Bro,

It's normal that whenever you don't get any contact from your multiple IDs, then the girl becomes imaginary. Well that's what everyone writes who don't get contacts. This girl is around 23 years of age and she is a MBBS student. I know her real name and also which college she studies. Met her too. She may have her compulsion to be into this. But anyways those who enjoy these girls don't rant over others FRs. You can keep on ranting keep on paying 20 k for 2. Just because people don't share girl contact doesn't mean girl isn't there. Grow up!

ChoteBhai
11-07-21, 19:31
Bro,

It's normal that whenever you don't get any contact from your multiple IDs, then the girl becomes imaginary. Well that's what everyone writes who don't get contacts. This girl is around 23 years of age and she is a MBBS student. I know her real name and also which college she studies. Met her too. She may have her compulsion to be into this. But anyways those who enjoy these girls don't rant over others FRs. You can keep on ranting keep on paying 20 k for 2. Just because people don't share girl contact doesn't mean girl isn't there. Grow up!I am willing to give you the benefit of the doubt and accept that she is there. But I am trying to understand what is the use talking about it on this forum if no one is willing to help others. I mean are we here on a ranting forum. I have tried helping people with whatever little I have but have hardly heard back from people. What the use if we are not ready to collaborate and cooperate?

ArisCasa
11-08-21, 07:49
Hi,

Sorry if this is a stupid question. I'm 26. When I was studying in US I had complete freedom-- I would just swipe my card at an ATM machine and get the cash for mongering or weed. But working as an IT professional in India all my salary money (Rs 30 k) gets deposited in my account (made by my pop). I managed to monger only this one time recently because I had to travel to Bangalore and he gave me a good amount of cash (in case my card doesn't work) and after I spent Rs 10 k at a Spa he did somewhat notice that the numbers didn't add up but he didn't ask me anything. So my question is, I am fairly well off but I need to find a way to spend Rs 10 k from time to time without my family members noticing.Oh my my! You went to US to study, returned to work in IT for 30 K monthly salary? Wonder what you studied and what company employed you at salary level which a call center employee with a local diploma earns more, or even a good driver. No wonder your dad wants to recoup his investment towards your studies by controlling your expenses. I suggest work towards getting a job worth the efforts you and your parents have put in, pay off your student debts.

Tughlaq
11-08-21, 13:24
I am willing to give you the benefit of the doubt and accept that she is there. But I am trying to understand what is the use talking about it on this forum if no one is willing to help others. I mean are we here on a ranting forum. I have tried helping people with whatever little I have but have hardly heard back from people. What the use if we are not ready to collaborate and cooperate?KhoteBhai, you gave me contact but you know what happened? One girl says she doesn't know who you are. The second girl says she will complain to police when I used your reference. And the third girl abused me saying she doesn't do all these work, she isn't into this business. So overall all your contacts were fake. So beware of his contacts.

ChoteBhai
11-08-21, 16:48
Oh my my! You went to US to study, returned to work in IT for 30 K monthly salary? Wonder what you studied and what company employed you at salary level which a call center employee with a local diploma earns more, or even a good driver. No wonder your dad wants to recoup his investment towards your studies by controlling your expenses. I suggest work towards getting a job worth the efforts you and your parents have put in, pay off your student debts.Why don't you mind your own business and keep your judgments to yourself. How does that concern you if he earns 30 k or 30 lac a year? You are here for the same reason as him. Please do not try and be the moral police and try and preach. If you do have some advice save it for your kids.

And yes if you can. Please do sort out the kid.

Thanks.

ChoteBhai
11-08-21, 17:28
KhoteBhai, you gave me contact but you know what happened? One girl says she doesn't know who you are. The second girl says she will complain to police when I used your reference. And the third girl abused me saying she doesn't do all these work, she isn't into this business. So overall all your contacts were fake. So beware of his contacts.I am going to my to pretend that the Imbecile does not exist. Guys this guy has lost it. He has been desperately bothering members for contacts. Has been blacklisted by the members. The girls don't want to meet him because he does not have the money to tip even and now he has lost it because he is not getting it.

Had somebody's papa taken the advice that I gave him that day this unfortunate catastrophe would have never occurred. If only he would have paid heed to my advice and used contraceptives that day, or simply practiced celibacy that night the world would not have been burdened with an absolute useless nincompoop.

Get your pen and paper ready son! And hope someone gives you numbers. With that attitude all you are going to get is your dick up your ass.

Say Hi to your dad!

ChoteBhai
11-08-21, 17:35
KhoteBhai, you gave me contact but you know what happened? One girl says she doesn't know who you are. The second girl says she will complain to police when I used your reference. And the third girl abused me saying she doesn't do all these work, she isn't into this business. So overall all your contacts were fake. So beware of his contacts.I had time and again asked a man once to practice celibacy or use a contraceptive. Had he paid heed to my advice, this catastrophe would never have happened. Look at what he has created. An imbecile frothing from his mouth.

Guys, this is the guy who will keep on bothering you for contacts. Please remember this name. I already have 7 complaints against this useless piece of junk. Not only is he obnoxious but he does not even have money to pay the girls. So be careful about sharing contacts with this prick.

The only thing that's going to be worth his time will be his own dick right up his arse hole.

BTW. Say Hi to Daddy. He was a nice guy whose only mistake was he could not hold back his lust. Look what he has made. A freak of nature.

ArisCasa
11-09-21, 06:35
Why don't you mind your own business and keep your judgments to yourself. How does that concern you if he earns 30 k or 30 lac a year? You are here for the same reason as him. Please do not try and be the moral police and try and preach. If you do have some advice save it for your kids.

And yes if you can. Please do sort out the kid.

Thanks.And what sort of chilli went up your ass? Or is it that the poster's dad met your mom few years back? You are funny dude. Get a better life.

ChoteBhai
11-19-21, 18:49
And what sort of chilli went up your ass? Or is it that the poster's dad met your mom few years back? You are funny dude. Get a better life.I am surprised this is the sperm that won the race. Lmao.

ForTheRealm
11-22-21, 13:05
I've used SA a few times, so perhaps another perspective.

Never paid 40 k, that's just silly.

First of all, the 90 k annual membership, you'd be silly to get. You get a month at a time, and get in touch with women in the particular cities you want to indulge in. I play around only while traveling, never in Mumbai itself. So if I'm travelling to a couple of cities in the next month, and I don't already know people there, I'd pick up membership for a month.

My experience on SA has been largely extremely memorable. I don't judge value based on shots or hours, but rather compatibility. How well I can get along with the woman, and have a great night. Have a few drinks, chill with them, and then move to the deed. Usually ends up being 3-4 hours. At least the women I hung out with, were all sub 20 k. But then again, I filtered out anyone who was moronic enough to expect to be paid 40 k.

Also, it's absolutely convenient. No need to hunt around for a reliable SP, blah blah. Makes the experience easy and pleasant. And the women I've ended up with have usually been career women doing this on the side, or at least were intelligent enough to pull off the ruse. Also, the hotel cost would be nothing, because I'm already staying at the hotel.

ChoteBhai
11-22-21, 18:07
Hello Dear friends,

I took a long break from mongering and looking to forward for get into action.

Was in touch with great guys like Boshep from Mumbai circle and King Rahul from Delhi (what a great parties), and lot of other great guys on the forum.

Looking to build the great connects again with current active members as sharing is what makes this forum great.

After going through few pages, looking to meet Anu, MR Diana or any other decent indie.

Budget is not my constraint, at the same time, don't believe in paying more than one deserves.

Will really appreciates if some kind soul share contacts or VFM sheet.

I will surely add to that list as I go along.

Hope everyone has great time!I have seen a lot of senior members with a lot of experience ask for it but not a single person has disclosed how one has access to that list and build upon that list. While people have confirmed that this highly elusive list does exist I feel this is no better than a folklore or a myth. Till date have heard about it but no one seems to share or communicate how they got access to the list in the first place.

Welcome back bro. Bopshep bhai is pretty much there but is not a regular contributor to this forum. I connect with him offline whenever I need to tap into his vast and diverse pool of suggestions. And I also follow his philosophy of sharing when I get to know that person well but that has become the exception to the norm.

Will share what I have from Bopshep bhai on PM (unless you already have them). Take this opportunity to welcome you back and wish you luck in your endeavour to have your hands on the VFM list.

LickMyDikk
11-22-21, 20:33
The VFM list does exist and is as big as a bible. The problem is holders of the list had to take a bro oath of not being able to share it or its content. That's why you can't find it here or anywhere else.

You need to earn the list, it'll call you on its own. LOL this line was just a pun.

Cheers, LMD.

I have seen a lot of senior members with a lot of experience ask for it but not a single person has disclosed how one has access to that list and build upon that list. While people have confirmed that this highly elusive list does exist I feel this is no better than a folklore or a myth. Till date have heard about it but no one seems to share or communicate how they got access to the list in the first place.

Welcome back bro. Bopshep bhai is pretty much there but is not a regular contributor to this forum. I connect with him offline whenever I need to tap into his vast and diverse pool of suggestions. And I also follow his philosophy of sharing when I get to know that person well but that has become the exception to the norm.

Will share what I have from Bopshep bhai on PM (unless you already have them). Take this opportunity to welcome you back and wish you luck in your endeavour to have your hands on the VFM list.

Vicky98
11-23-21, 03:07
I have seen a lot of senior members with a lot of experience ask for it but not a single person has disclosed how one has access to that list and build upon that list. While people have confirmed that this highly elusive list does exist I feel this is no better than a folklore or a myth. Till date have heard about it but no one seems to share or communicate how they got access to the list in the first place.

Will share what I have from Bopshep bhai on PM (unless you already have them). Take this opportunity to welcome you back and wish you luck in your endeavour to have your hands on the VFM list.Hey,

I don't know who you are? But since you talked about VFM list let me clarify. No one will share VFM list to you because it's shared only to certain members. Now VFM group members are like minded people who share FRs of VFM girls, post real photos, don't hide girl photos, don't reveal forum to girls, don't pay 15 k for night, don't hike prices etc. And most importantly people are not scammers. If someone follows these guidelines he is given invite to follow or join VFM list after due consideration. And it takes a lot of screening to add a member to that list. We don't want the numbers and prices of VFM girls to get spoiled and people hike prices and paying 20 k for night like most of old seniors of Mumbai forum including your guru does. In conclusion VFM list is only meant for people who monger in VFM style. Hope it clarifies your doubt. Don't rant here again.

MickeyDuck1208
11-23-21, 03:19
CB,

I have also pinged a couple of people that had referred to this list in their FRs. There was no reply. Either acknowledging it or giving info on how to get access to it. However I believe it is something that really exists. References to this are done rarely, which means access is limited to few people. It is not something that members here have just referred to to get "bhav" in their FRs, so there seems to be some rules around using it. IIRC, nobody repeats the reference to it. Mostly they just stop writing regular FRs once they have access to it since the need is not there anymore.

I can understand why it needs to be kept in limited access. The girls on that list will become the next "self-made" millionaires if it goes public and their prices shoot up. LOL.

The hunt is part of the fun too, so let us do that to find some good ones.

ChoteBhai
11-23-21, 14:24
CB,

I have also pinged a couple of people that had referred to this list in their FRs. There was no reply. Either acknowledging it or giving info on how to get access to it. However I believe it is something that really exists. References to this are done rarely, which means access is limited to few people. It is not something that members here have just referred to to get "bhav" in their FRs, so there seems to be some rules around using it. IIRC, nobody repeats the reference to it. Mostly they just stop writing regular FRs once they have access to it since the need is not there anymore.

I can understand why it needs to be kept in limited access. The girls on that list will become the next "self-made" millionaires if it goes public and their prices shoot up. LOL.

The hunt is part of the fun too, so let us do that to find some good ones.This is exactly opposite of the ideology and culture that Mumbai forum stood for. When I started off I remember being helped out where senior members would simply drop hints and ask me to figure it out. Mind you they did it that way so that there was an element of fun in the find. Things used to be regulated. Anyways, that was a different era, the characters and the people were different. Cannot expect the same to continue given that a lot of seniors have either moved away. Lucky to have the contacts of a select few seniors who still help sort me out.

ChoteBhai
11-23-21, 20:56
Hey,

I don't know who you are? But since you talked about VFM list let me clarify. No one will share VFM list to you because it's shared only to certain members. Now VFM group members are like minded people who share FRs of VFM girls, post real photos, don't hide girl photos, don't reveal forum to girls, don't pay 15 k for night, don't hike prices etc. And most importantly people are not scammers. If someone follows these guidelines he is given invite to follow or join VFM list after due consideration. And it takes a lot of screening to add a member to that list. We don't want the numbers and prices of VFM girls to get spoiled and people hike prices and paying 20 k for night like most of old seniors of Mumbai forum including your guru does. In conclusion VFM list is only meant for people who monger in VFM style. Hope it clarifies your doubt. Don't rant here again.Wow! Are you guys for real? You guys sound like Boy Scouts founding their your own secret society. 'We don't want the price to go up' So you guys think you are Harshad Mehta controlling the Pussy Market. Do you realize how delusional you sound. Taking an oath like a free mason and then having an AGM meeting to induct members real VFM style. Here are my two bits. You can take that VFM list and shove it up each other's arse's for all I care. Hate to burst your bubble bro. We are doing quite well and surviving well too. That list has no significance in my scheme of things and your oath of secrecy sounds as lame to me as it can get. Do hear yourselves. Bunch of Rookies with no money and some lame Code of Pussy Secrecy. I cannot help but crack up. Absolute Juveniles.

Tyson09
11-24-21, 00:23
I recently located to India, new to ISG, long time member of USASG, and was going through the forums most of the reviews here (all major cities) are like I am this, I was awesome, I am the best they ever had, my dick is the largest in the entire country, I don't think anybody cares, we are just looking for the reviews for the women, that's it. That being said there are some great reviews by some senior members. I am still lurking and trying to find someone that catches my eye.

Peace!

Tyson09
11-24-21, 00:27
Wow! Are you guys for real? You guys sound like Boy Scouts founding their your own secret society. 'We don't want the price to go up' So you guys think you are Harshad Mehta controlling the Pussy Market. Do you realize how delusional you sound. Taking an oath like a free mason and then having an AGM meeting to induct members real VFM style. Here are my two bits. You can take that VFM list and shove it up each other's arse's for all I care. Hate to burst your bubble bro. We are doing quite well and surviving well too. That list has no significance in my scheme of things and your oath of secrecy sounds as lame to me as it can get. Do hear yourselves. Bunch of Rookies with no money and some lame Code of Pussy Secrecy. I cannot help but crack up. Absolute Juveniles.Can we also make a blue chip list, since the penny stocks list is not being shared? LOL.

ChoteBhai
11-24-21, 13:39
Can we also make a blue chip list, since the penny stocks list is not being shared? LOL.Bro,

You are funny! This really made my day. Hahhaaaha. ROFL.

HardPole
12-01-21, 03:41
I was visiting darkness area and searched for some good indie in the excel sheet. Noticed digits of Vaani and dialed her. She shared pics. She was roaming nearby only. She came in auto and we checked into a hotel. She is very good looking girl. Looks like a GF. Banged her from 2 pm to 10 pm night and had 4 rounds. Since we agreed for 4 shots she easily agreed for 7 k for entire session. Not a time watcher. In fact she was ready to stay beyond 10 pm also, but I had to check out. Overall a very beautiful day and experience. Thanks to helpful legendary seniors of Mumbai for finding such girls for our pleasure.

Looks- 8 cute.

Boobs- 9 awesome, soft and big brown nipples.

Pussy- 8 tight and not much used.

Figure- 8.

WIR- yes at 7 k for 4 shots it's really VFM.

On The Wings
12-01-21, 11:15
Tried this gujju girl. Awesome find. Very seductive and young. She is preserved well and not pounded by many. She was telling that covid has caused issues in her life. So was looking to make some money, that's why need help.... Looks- 9.Figure- 9.Boobs- 9.Pussy- 8.Ass- 7.Service- 9.Damage- 5 k for 2.WIR- yes.Location- western line.The Gal in picture was one of the findings of Mackennas Gold fame Mirvlada (why he got banned? Forum knows better) and the Anointed fews in the 33 Steps Ladder of Freemasons had the privilege of reaching her. For quite a long time both the promoters and the property concerned went into hibernation and surprisingly following the relaxation of Covid19 it seems they are surfacing again. Just see the report of 2019 below:

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?954-Bombay-Mumbai/page398

Take care my boys. While the Virus reincarnates into various strands, so are these people.

HotChocolate80
12-01-21, 16:13
How to get an access to the excel sheet?

I was visiting darkness area and searched for some good indie in the excel sheet. Noticed digits of Vaani and dialed her. She shared pics. She was roaming nearby only. She came in auto and we checked into a hotel. She is very good looking girl. Looks like a GF. Banged her from 2 pm to 10 pm night and had 4 rounds. Since we agreed for 4 shots she easily agreed for 7 k for entire session. Not a time watcher. In fact she was ready to stay beyond 10 pm also, but I had to check out. Overall a very beautiful day and experience. Thanks to helpful legendary seniors of Mumbai for finding such girls for our pleasure.

Looks- 8 cute.

Figure- 8.

WIR- yes at 7 k for 4 shots it's really VFM.

Macron
12-01-21, 17:12
For quite a long time both the promoters and the property concerned went into hibernation and surprisingly following the relaxation of Covid19 it seems they are surfacing again. Just see the report of 2019 below:

Take care my boys. While the Virus reincarnates into various strands, so are these people.The boys are taking care don't worry. You need to go and see a dictionary for finding the actual meaning of promoter or promotion. If you consider 5 k for 2 as promotion, I don't know what you consider as 20 k for 2 which other members pay. You don't always have to rant here about other members FRs and their experience. You should better contribute here in forum by writing FRs which you haven't done since ages or keep your mouth shut and jerk off seeing the pictures here.

Macron
12-01-21, 17:13
How to get an access to the excel sheet?You can ask seniors and they will help you.

ApacheGuy
12-01-21, 17:35
How to get an access to the excel sheet?God knows how to access the excel sheet.

I would love to try Vani as well and trying to get contact details for quite sometime but in vain.

Anyone can please help please.

ChoteBhai
12-05-21, 19:45
Met this medico chick. Very nice girl. Totally non pro. Already few people have met, so also met. Very discreet and does this only with known reference. I never had a medico in my life before, but I must they are life saver. Mumbai has so many gems to explore, but I don't know why people fuck old rotten girls like Fiza, Myra etc.

Looks- 8.

Figure- 8.

Tits- 9.

Service- 9.

Overall- 9 non pro type.

Damage- 8 k for 2.

Many seniors have her details, kindly don't flood my inbox.When you ask why people screw Myra and Fiza when there are others, you also need to appreciate that somewhere people need to share as well. I think you have answered your question yourself in your last statement by saying 'Do not flood my inbox'. How can you expect others to explore new horizons when you yourself are not willing to help others out? I am not singling you out brother, mind you. All I am saying this when one do not want to cooperate one has no locus standi to pose such rhetoric questions. It's hypocrisy at its best. Reminds me of Queen Mary Antoinette, 'If they do not have bread why do they not have cakes?

Apologies for such a blunt response but it is what it is.

JackMa3
12-06-21, 03:46
When you ask why people screw Myra and Fiza when there are others, you also need to appreciate that somewhere people need to share as well. I think you have answered your question yourself in your last statement by saying 'Do not flood my inbox'. How can you expect others to explore new horizons when you yourself are not willing to help others out? I am not singling you out brother, mind you. All I am saying this when one do not want to cooperate one has no locus standi to pose such rhetoric questions. It's hypocrisy at its best. Reminds me of Queen Mary Antoinette, 'If they do not have bread why do they not have cakes?

Apologies for such a blunt response but it is what it is.Why do you rant here always brother on others FRs. Can't you understand simple English that Mumbai has so many gems to explore other than those discussed in forum or any other platforms. That's what our brother meant to say. And yeah. We all know what happens when contacts are shared with scammers, either the rates and attitude hike or the contact gets spoiled. So understand simple English and don't always rant here.

ChoteBhai
12-06-21, 15:54
Why do you rant here always brother on others FRs. Can't you understand simple English that Mumbai has so many gems to explore other than those discussed in forum or any other platforms. That's what our brother meant to say. And yeah. We all know what happens when contacts are shared with scammers, either the rates and attitude hike or the contact gets spoiled. So understand simple English and don't always rant here.It's ironic to see someone asking someone not to rant on a page that's meant for ranting. And to answer your question no I was not ranting just exposing the hypocrisy of things. On one hand people do not wish to share and help others and on the other dare pass a value judgment about others. I mean how hypocritical is that?

What I have come to understand is that the Bombay forum is split into two. People who do not help out, scout for contacts and never reciprocate. And then there are those who are looking but do not have the means or the resources to get the best bang for their buck. When people help others out without any expectation people call them pimps, agents. I have been called an agent for helping people out with my connects. And these are the same people who prefer not to cooperate with others. So next time when you want to defend someone have some context to the conversation rather than passing a misguided value judgment. You see Repugnance to the context can make conversations meaningless.

Mano112
12-16-21, 16:47
Completely agree! Delhi is much better and members help each other. Mumbai forum is a dud.

In quality of girls, Delhi is so ahead that Mumbai can never catch up.Mumbai is a lost city for mongering. I'm sure a decade ago things were much much better here.

BengalTiger78
12-16-21, 17:58
She looks so pretty. New member here. Can you DM her contact details? Would love to visit her.Bro, those are all fictional characters. All seniors know about these fictions.

Good luck.

Macron
12-17-21, 03:09
Bro, those are all fictional characters. All seniors know about these fictions.

Good luck.LOL why don't you yourself get real and genuine instead of doubting others experience? I know you are nowadays frustrated that you are not able to get your hands on these lactating contact from which you would contact them and then shag your load in front of your laptop by having sex chat with them instead of meeting. That's what many seniors have earlier reported about you. In all your 59 posts I couldn't find a single meaningful FR till this day from 2018 onwards. Every senior is aware you are just a contact collector of lactating girls they don't share with you. So instead of ranting here that contacts are fictional, you yourself get real MF. Don't rant here. LOL.

Jadugar
12-17-21, 04:34
Mumbai is a lost city for mongering. I'm sure a decade ago things were much much better here.I feel your comment is not correct. Of course Seniors have taken side benches but still they do. Some new players post fake FR and try to allure others to get contacts in return. And then when oblige they spoil them. Enough water in Mumbai Bro.

BengalTiger78
12-21-21, 14:01
LOL why don't you yourself get real and genuine instead of doubting others experience? I know you are nowadays frustrated that you are not able to get your hands on these lactating contact from which you would contact them and then shag your load in front of your laptop by having sex chat with them instead of meeting. That's what many seniors have earlier reported about you. In all your 59 posts I couldn't find a single meaningful FR till this day from 2018 onwards. Every senior is aware you are just a contact collector of lactating girls they don't share with you. So instead of ranting here that contacts are fictional, you yourself get real MF. Don't rant here. LOL.Karthicks calling karthicks. LOL.

Jadugar
12-26-21, 16:25
Can any soul help me with reference for Shreya ending with 646 ? Will reciprocate with the list I have that has list of VFM genuine girls. Also share FR with her. Thanks in advance.Brother,

You told me to trade and ask for reference of big bazooka girl. Shared and then you did not share your are contact.

Just want to bring this fact with mongers. Forget mutual benefit here.

Hahaha.

Jadugar.

SanMum
12-29-21, 10:49
Brother,

You told me to trade and ask for reference of big bazooka girl. Shared and then you did not share your are contact.

Just want to bring this fact with mongers. Forget mutual benefit here.I did share with you, I have the chats and I can share the screenshot with fellow mongers so they know how a cheat you are. You bazooka girl never replied. Now I might be not a fake reviewer like you, but whatever little I have are genuine. So delete this post before I share the proof and apologize.

Jadugar
12-30-21, 05:25
I did share with you, I have the chats and I can share the screenshot with fellow mongers so they know how a cheat you are. You bazooka girl never replied. Now I might be not a fake reviewer like you, but whatever little I have are genuine. So delete this post before I share the proof and apologize.Hahaha.

Better you share. You asked I shared. She is not responding is not my problem l. And I spit on your third class contact. Deleted. Have not approached. And now no way. You just joined forum a kid. Please don't talk big.

KaranMasti
12-30-21, 19:24
Yes! We all know where to get her details at Indore, at Mohali, at Vashi Everywhere.

https://www.google.com/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZiux47aLZI8BNApZt1rRKyHONLX5FLrOad1T5Wv7-X-62xrYF-LHQHJwDMc09UpnHMYTvk0jMB9DDsz9CHIxQmUw7Q6pacie0gHgxariPhIZlh08raFEmjDnD9WYiq-kocpEh4ANJYPyjGljOrd2SovML55I_1yOq9kdI4o5a16R0jvZ11eBCUbEbE380YuSpvfpMgzBeKKxulJD4bVX8nviGxtYwkJMy8vr01QQlJ02hfAy2WOsNXNMDYMFSpaHPwHFIgMo4DgU9lmrn5XHZlALvqzOoUUnvqOuCvdXBCwbfxq4wiT8mC05latkBtxXDlDOkbDDu&hl=en-INGood one Bro!

Vicky98
12-31-21, 03:31
Yes! We all know where to get her details at Indore, at Mohali, at Vashi Everywhere.
LOL! You don't even know that earlier she was available with SP's so that's why her pics are circulating in internet searches. Even MR girls pictures reflect in Google searches. No big deal.

Vicky98
12-31-21, 03:33
Good one Bro!Nothing is caught. She was earlier working with SPs that's why her pics are there on internet which the SP may have uploaded. As simple as it is. LOL.

ApacheGuy
12-31-21, 04:44

https://www.google.com/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZiux47aLZI8BNApZt1rRKyHONLX5FLrOad1T5Wv7-X-62xrYF-LHQHJwDMc09UpnHMYTvk0jMB9DDsz9CHIxQmUw7Q6pacie0gHgxariPhIZlh08raFEmjDnD9WYiq-kocpEh4ANJYPyjGljOrd2SovML55I_1yOq9kdI4o5a16R0jvZ11eBCUbEbE380YuSpvfpMgzBeKKxulJD4bVX8nviGxtYwkJMy8vr01QQlJ02hfAy2WOsNXNMDYMFSpaHPwHFIgMo4DgU9lmrn5XHZlALvqzOoUUnvqOuCvdXBCwbfxq4wiT8mC05latkBtxXDlDOkbDDu&hl=en-INHahaha. Is this a fake review then?

Jooeey
12-31-21, 05:03
LOL! You don't even know that earlier she was available with SP's so that's why her pics are circulating in internet searches. Even MR girls pictures reflect in Google searches. No big deal.We all know and people here are Smart enough to understand how you and your other multiple fake Aliases that you use, all of them used only by one person that is you, how you have been using your multiple aliases to post here to Rake up your Post Counts here. So stop misleading this forum here. We already have had enough with your earlier alias here "Mirvlada" don't want another nonsense happening here again.

Claw56
12-31-21, 05:30
Hahaha. Is this a fake review then?Bro it's real review. She was with SP that's why her pics in internet.

Shubh Bra
12-31-21, 06:04
Looking almost fake review, only because if some sp shares pic doesn't guarantee out of 10 pics he shares he had all 10. Sometimes only 9 genuine other 1 for temptation. Also none of other except one person find her that makes quite suspicious. Rest reality tells internet pics. Another thing is sp sends 2 or 3 pics. Of same girl. Why same one that is available on net. ?? Think. A few may be not agree with me. But reality is.

Bro it's real review. She was with SP that's why her pics in internet.

ApacheGuy
12-31-21, 06:05
Bro it's real review. She was with SP that's why her pics in internet.Ok. Its getting harder to filter out genuine stuff these days. Majority of people on Mumbai forum are going to hit the wall again on sharing contacts.

Have been waiting for ages for vani, nuri, gujju girl and some others.

Anyways I have switched to Delhi forum and contacts partially for good. Flying there is better.

Jooeey
12-31-21, 07:24
This Guy Vicky98 uses Some 5-6 aliases Yuta14, Karton114, Claw56, Unlocked, Dasnun, Jackma3, JayeshM have you guys ever noticed how the so called VFM (Which only exists for this guys) is only circulated between themselves. One guy from this Group congratulates other on scoring a VFM girl. And it keeps going back and forth between themselves and the VFM never comes out of these guys. Not that I personally want any of his Contacts (Because they do not exist in the first place) I just want guys to stop chasing this Fake ID and asking him for contacts because you will never get it, because it is not there in the first place!!

Also this Post was first posted by Yuta14 and see how these two guys Claw56 and Vicky98 which are his own other Fake Aliases have come in defense of what do you guys make out of this? I leave up to you guys to join the dots!

Jooeey
12-31-21, 15:23
Hahaha. Is this a fake review then?Do I say more?

KaranMasti
12-31-21, 15:47
This Guy Vicky98 uses Some 5-6 aliases Yuta14, Karton114, Claw56, Unlocked, Dasnun, Jackma3, JayeshM have you guys ever noticed how the so called VFM (Which only exists for this guys) is only circulated between themselves. One guy from this Group congratulates other on scoring a VFM girl. And it keeps going back and forth between themselves and the VFM never comes out of these guys. Not that I personally want any of his Contacts (Because they do not exist in the first place) I just want guys to stop chasing this Fake ID and asking him for contacts because you will never get it, because it is not there in the first place!!

Also this Post was first posted by Yuta14 and see how these two guys Claw56 and Vicky98 which are his own other Fake Aliases have come in defense of what do you guys make out of this? I leave up to you guys to join the dots!Completely agree with you. It's very suspicious. They bring bad name to Mumbai forum.

KaranMasti
01-01-22, 08:26
Nothing is caught. She was earlier working with SPs that's why her pics are there on internet which the SP may have uploaded. As simple as it is. LOL.Don't know why you supporting & defending fake reviews. You don't grow up by defending fake reviews. LOL LOL.

RishisLife
01-01-22, 21:58
Ok. Its getting harder to filter out genuine stuff these days. Majority of people on Mumbai forum are going to hit the wall again on sharing contacts.
Have been waiting for ages for vani, nuri, gujju girl and some others.

Anyways I have switched to Delhi forum and contacts partially for good. Flying there is better.Seriously man it has become so hard to get digits of girls.

Which you mentioned. I am also looking for dem since ages. I thought after buying subscription I would get support of seniors for Vfm but didn't get any.

Specially bought it for Sweety corporate babe but now feel all is going in vain. Its really difficult.

RishisLife
01-02-22, 06:38

Looks- 8 cute.

Figure- 8.

WIR- yes at 7 k for 4 shots it's really VFM.Please care to share bro.

I really want to meet her and would post FR too. Trust me won't share it with anyone.

Trust me once.

On The Wings
01-02-22, 08:11
This Guy Vicky98 uses Some 5-6 aliases Yuta14, Karton114, Claw56, Unlocked, Dasnun, Jackma3, JayeshM have you guys ever noticed how the so called VFM (Which only exists for this guys) is only circulated between themselves. Fake Aliases have come in defense of what do you guys make out of this? I leave up to you guys to join the dots!Candid & Wisely said. Having exposed and nailed to their Coffins. At least hereafter they must lie down and take rest. God knows what would be the next Avatar and name.

Jooeey
01-02-22, 16:51
Candid & Wisely said. Having exposed and nailed to their Coffins. At least hereafter they must lie down and take rest. God knows what would be the next Avatar and name.You are Welcome Bro!

Jooeey
01-02-22, 18:47
Candid & Wisely said. Having exposed and nailed to their Coffins. At least hereafter they must lie down and take rest. God knows what would be the next Avatar and name.I forgot to add one more name to the list "macron".

BengalTiger78
01-09-22, 19:40

Also this Post was first posted by Yuta14 and see how these two guys Claw56 and Vicky98 which are his own other Fake Aliases have come in defense of what do you guys make out of this? I leave up to you guys to join the dots!I exposed them long back. Though I am not a very active member. And a few members had exposed them several times. But again they would come with new IDs. I really do not understand what satisfaction they get. One boobsmaniac started all these. And then mirvlada and other fake members who are banned. And they keep creating fake profiles.

MRicky
01-10-22, 22:10
I have also tried to PM some members for same a couple of time.
But it has always been either PM full or NO reply.
Pretty sure now that these are fictional reviews.
I dont have much exp here in Mumbai but have some in Pune if one needs.

Cheers.

Any helpful senior who can share contact for the much talked noorie.

And reference and charges please.

Or some ne who can allow incall at her place.

Thanks.

HardPole
01-11-22, 03:08
I have also tried to PM some members for same a couple of time.
But it has always been either PM full or NO reply.
Pretty sure now that these are fictional reviews.
I dont have much exp here in Mumbai but have some in Pune if one needs..LOL another frustrated soul. Just because you don't get the contact doesn't mean it's fictional. If you keep on ranting like this I am pretty sure you won't get anything from Mumbai forum. Better go back to Pune.

Avantor
01-11-22, 06:57
Better go back to Pune.You are partially correct. Pune forum is much better. Pune forum doesn't contain fake reviews by people having ADHD syndrome.

CowboyMum
01-11-22, 07:08
For those messaging me for VFM list, or contacts of Noorie or Vani. Please note that I really do not have access to those. In fact you will see my frustration in a public post on this topic.

For those messaging me on Sia Verma. I got very negative inputs from a fellow monger with whom I am connected otherwise (thanks, you know I am talking about you). The photos she shares etc. Are v nice. Corporate type. But in real she is just helping some event company and can hardly speak proper English or converse on any decent topic. Also doesn't like DFK. V poor BJ skills and all very mechanical. So his view was. Not at all GFE. He himself rushed out after 1st round despite having booked for 3 hours.

Old HornyFuker
01-11-22, 08:02
Recently one Monger didn't pay a *****. The Pimp who is in every online Group. Raised a huge hue and cry. Many kind hearted gullible mongers jumped in almost immediately offering their two bit. All sorts of options were floated to ensure the "fucker who fucked for free" pays up. LOL. Gullible mongers step back and think. Is it our job to mediate and involve ourselves in these issues. Why should a monger get SO affected if someone doesn't pay. Don't many working girls take mongers for a ride all the time. Bad service, poor hygiene, hurried service, promising the moon and forcing the monger to pay for pathetic services subsequently. We only have the pimp's version of what apparently transpired. A Cheque is uploaded on the group chats. Which monger issues a Cheque? And which indie accepts a Cheque post the deed? LOL.

This pimp defended the same working girl when a negative FR was written. Many pimps pretend to be mongers and vice versa. Modus operandi of these monger-pimps is simple.

1. Write juicy FR from multiple ids. All FR will thank this monger-pimp for sharing the contact. If anyone needs the contact the monger-pimp to be contacted.

2. The monger-pimp will aggressively defend the working girl and her body / hygiene / services if any negative FR is written.

3. If a working girl refuses to pay commission in cash or kind (free fucks) negative FR from multiple ids will appear. Common is to write "infected". Nothing scares mongers more than infected.

4. The monger-pimp will immediately respond with the working girls pic / number / reference 24/7. It's his bread and butter after all.

5. Some monger-pimps on these online groups are now offering multi city contacts too.

I know for sure at least half a dozen such pimps online platforms.

Jooeey
01-11-22, 10:58
I exposed them long back. Though I am not a very active member. And a few members had exposed them several times. But again they would come with new IDs. I really do not understand what satisfaction they get. One boobsmaniac started all these. And then mirvlada and other fake members who are banned. And they keep creating fake profiles.100% agree Bro! Very Well Said! They keep on Creating New ID's.

Unlocked
01-11-22, 23:30
Bro why is unlocked a part of this list. Wtf I am open to sharing and have responded like wise. To one and all. I really think you got your facts out of place.

Also this Post was first posted by Yuta14 and see how these two guys Claw56 and Vicky98 which are his own other Fake Aliases have come in defense of what do you guys make out of this? I leave up to you guys to join the dots!

Dan40
01-12-22, 06:20
I exposed them long back. Though I am not a very active member. And a few members had exposed them several times. But again they would come with new IDs. I really do not understand what satisfaction they get. One boobsmaniac started all these. And then mirvlada and other fake members who are banned. And they keep creating fake profiles.BengalTiger,

Spot on. People like Boobsmaniac and all haven't done anything good for the newbies here. There were some kind souls here who definitely used to share contacts with the newbies here, but just because these people bad mouthed the seniors they have stopped sharing reports and contacts. Very sad.

AadiChaddi
01-12-22, 11:07
I guess you haven't been to the Mumbai rant page.

Enough has been written about your Ids I wonder why the others are not joining you I guess logging out and logging in takes some time.

And yes Noorie reviews are fiction no doubt in that.

Get your mind freshed.

I exposed them long back. Though I am not a very active member. And a few members had exposed them several times. But again they would come with new IDs. I really do not understand what satisfaction they get. One boobsmaniac started all these. And then mirvlada and other fake members who are banned. And they keep creating fake profiles.

Nobody has proved anything, not even you. Just shouting anything BS without any factual evidence doesn't prove anything. Since you can't prove anything, you are forced to eat your words now that you never said FRs are fake. Because just yesterday only you said Nuri reviews seem fiction. Nobody is running any syndicate here. People are just selective with whom they want to share their experiences.

Jooeey
01-12-22, 16:23
Bro why is unlocked a part of this list. Wtf I am open to sharing and have responded like wise. To one and all. I really think you got your facts out of place.Easy bro! Cannot edit my earlier post now. There was a post by you which was kind of conforming what these other Fake ID's were endorsing, hence the confusion.

Apologies for the confusion.

BengalTiger78
01-12-22, 17:35
One of them will create a new ID. Within a week he will write and comment in a few threads right from Tokyo to Tijuana. Then get the senior Tag. Forget lockdown / covid / quarantine, he will just just jump from one country to another. Then he will request for another one's contact or write an erotica. Will thank each other for sharing contacts. And will also mention that they cannot share the contact belonging to the other member of the gang. Once or twice it so happened that they thanked each other even without getting PM activated. This was exposed by a fellow member. And so a few of them got banned.

But how does it matter? They will create new IDs, write fake FRs, thank each other in the grp and the story goes on. And if you dare to write against them, they will abuse you. Make the other genuine mebers feel that you are wrong not them.

I can see a few very senior members have stopped writing here because of all these nonsenses. Instead they have created their own group. And that's bad for this site.

BengalTiger,

Spot on. People like Boobsmaniac and all haven't done anything good for the newbies here. There were some kind souls here who definitely used to share contacts with the newbies here, but just because these people bad mouthed the seniors they have stopped sharing reports and contacts. Very sad.

Unlocked
01-12-22, 18:40
To Err is Human and no offence taken at joeey.

To all the participants in the rants forum.

Bengal tiger.

On the wings.

Dan.

There may or may not be a vfm sheet but if you guys so good at nailing others.

What about your FRs none to be seen nothing from your end to contribute to forum and share your finds.

I truly believe sharing FR & passing on contacts is the way to go ahead but not my place.

To rant for not sharing if I ain't posting FR and sharing.

Being Judge & Juror ain't the toughest thing guys.

Cheers to mongering.

Easy bro! Cannot edit my earlier post now. There was a post by you which was kind of conforming what these other Fake ID's were endorsing, hence the confusion.

Apologies for the confusion.

Unlocked
01-12-22, 19:01
Seen the whole rant live Grp chat its perfectly described down here.

And.

Confirm it's a PiMP running the show on those grps not a Frndly monger.

Recently one Monger didn't pay a *****. The Pimp who is in every online Group. Raised a huge hue and cry. Many kind hearted gullible mongers jumped in almost immediately offering their two bit. All sorts of options were floated to ensure the "fucker who fucked for free" pays up. LOL. Gullible mongers step back and think. Is it our job to mediate and involve ourselves in these issues. Why should a monger get SO affected if someone doesn't pay. Don't many working girls take mongers for a ride all the time. Bad service, poor hygiene, hurried service, promising the moon and forcing the monger to pay for pathetic services subsequently. We only have the pimp's version of what apparently transpired. A Cheque is uploaded on the group chats. Which monger issues a Cheque? And which indie accepts a Cheque post the deed? LOL..

BengalTiger78
01-12-22, 20:02
Bro did you just describe yourself?

I have just been through your last 53 posts Mr Judge.

About me. Yes I am not good at writing FR's and I admit it. Not an expert in writing literotica or fiction. But if a single genuine member says I hav not helped back, then I will resign from this site.

I hope that clarifies your confusion.

To Err is Human and no offence taken at joeey.

To all the participants in the rants forum.

What about your FRs none to be seen nothing from your end to contribute to forum and share your finds.

I truly believe sharing FR & passing on contacts is the way to go ahead but not my place.

To rant for not sharing if I ain't posting FR and sharing.

Being Judge & Juror ain't the toughest thing guys.

Cheers to mongering.

Old HornyFuker
01-13-22, 04:56
The pimp is Dhiraj aka Lucifer. Who's hopping mad as Nikita was not paid.

Seen the whole rant live Grp chat its perfectly described down here.

And.

Confirm it's a PiMP running the show on those grps not a Frndly monger.

Unlocked
01-13-22, 13:55
You are sounding Shity.

Someone who does not share contacts nor do you write FR feels.

All of us who write FR is supposedly a maestro at writing.

Literotica or great fiction writers. And Still you lurk here to gather.

All the best connects and experiences you can.

Well seems all of us writing FR and sharing have just found a admirer The Great BengalTiger.

Cheers To Mongering.

Unlocked.

About me. Yes I am not good at writing FR's and I admit it. Not an expert in writing literotica or fiction. But if a single genuine member says I hav not helped back, then I will resign from this site.

I hope that clarifies your confusion.

ChoteBhai
01-13-22, 16:44

I hope that clarifies your confusion.I think it's accurate to put Unlocked in the same list. To be fair to him I have found him to be reciprocative and responsive as opposed the others that you've mentioned. But that's me cannot say for the others. As for others Dan is a dear friend and I am disappointed that his name got caught in this cross fire.

Those are my two bits.

Unlocked
01-14-22, 09:15
Appreciate the response!

Flip side I think [Non-English text deleted by Admin]

We should form our own list open for all free to share and let people enjoy the most and keep adding!

Cheers to mongering.

Unlocked.

I think it's accurate to put Unlocked in the same list. To be fair to him I have found him to be reciprocative and responsive as opposed the others that you've mentioned. But that's me cannot say for the others. As for others Dan is a dear friend and I am disappointed that his name got caught in this cross fire.

Those are my two bits.EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

BengalTiger78
01-20-22, 12:18
I think it's accurate to put Unlocked in the same list. To be fair to him I have found him to be reciprocative and responsive as opposed the others that you've mentioned. But that's me cannot say for the others. As for others Dan is a dear friend and I am disappointed that his name got caught in this cross fire.

Those are my two bits.I am chilling chote bhai. And ignored his post. He is nothing but trying to be in good terms with the story tellers. LOL.

RandomOne23
01-26-22, 17:47
Is scoring / getting contacts of indies hard in Mumbai or am I only the one facing the issue. I thought Mumbai forum is much helpful than Bangalore forum. Plus the rates are similar were chicks are asking 7/8 k for 2 shots.

RedMercury
01-27-22, 10:46
Hello all,

I have been off the grid for a while, recouping from COVID, will get back to action in a week; what's new on the Mumbai / Pune scene? Appreciate if my buddies can PM me a few numbers.

Vicky98
01-29-22, 03:24
Which excel is this? I frequently travel to Mumbai but have never been able to find this excel..You can Read the past forum information bro. Enough hints available.

RawKerBoi
01-29-22, 04:27
Which excel is this? I frequently travel to Mumbai but have never been able to find this excel..The Excel sheet is quite old and most of the numbers are either switched off or not working.

It's better to avoid such Excel sheet.

ExpMonger
01-29-22, 04:50
Don't waste your time. The vfm list and the girls are cooked up stories. I don't know why they are doing this but surely some agenda.

Hello VFM seniors,

I have PMED our all of you regarding vfm digits but didn't get any response. I have shared my 2 FRS which were genuine and my honest experience. I really want to know the criteria of getting an invite to get VFM digits. If you have any trust issues we can discuss that over PM and workout that. Seriously guys please help and reply as I really want to be part of your vfm group. At least give me a chance and we can discuss over all the details in PM.

Please guys think over it.

ExpMonger
01-29-22, 04:52
So Vicky please share your vfm list. Everybody who's not on the list is a scammer, is it? Hahhaa.

Most of them can be trans. Damages shouldn't be more the 4 k for 2. They are available very cheap in their own countries and come to India to scam people here.

Mogambo22
01-29-22, 05:44
Which excel is this? I frequently travel to Mumbai but have never been able to find this excel.

Thanks.It's a Google doc sheet with details of girls. Very handy.

IDuck
01-29-22, 13:02
The sheet is non-existent. Its a fake sheet marketed by some members. Don't waste your time. Remember anybody who talks about using the sheet is fake 101%.A real brother spitting facts.

Macron
01-31-22, 17:36
Not even NASA have been able to find the known place.

If you are so kind hearted you would have at least replied to my msgs to PM. I have shared 5 contacts with you. But you didn't reply even once.I don't have time to read 200 messages everyday and answer them, in fact I don't read so many messages because it's waste of my time. Secondly I don't even know who you are because you have zero contribution in the forum. Thirdly I haven't seen your messages and never asked any contacts from you and don't need any contacts from you. You should better write FRs with your 5 contacts which I can't see here. Thanks.

SEXciting
01-31-22, 17:54
Most of us have tried Zeenat, a nice friendly indie. She recommended a friend of hers who was in need. A total no pro. Well I happy to receive her service. She is so much new and innocent that she even told me to cut the money if I didn't like the service. But she was so good in making me happy that I instead tipped that girl. I hope we find these nice kind hearted ladies always rather than scammers.

Her face- very damn hot.

Body- milky white fair and proportional.

Service- awesome.

Price- 4 k for 2 times plus 500 tip from my side. I generally don't give tip but she was so sweet that I couldn't stop. But request all to keep prices in check. Her details are updated in known place and hence don't flood my inbox.Guess we have another fictional character after Zeenat.

RawKerBoi
02-01-22, 11:21

Also this Post was first posted by Yuta14 and see how these two guys Claw56 and Vicky98 which are his own other Fake Aliases have come in defense of what do you guys make out of this? I leave up to you guys to join the dots!You have connected the dots perfectly.

Some so called VFM FRs are hard to believe.

Macron
02-01-22, 18:09
Even Nasa is not able to find the known place.

If you are so kind hearted den you would have at least replied to my PM's as I have shared 5 contacts with you beforehand only and you didn't even reply once.I don't know why you are spamming here again and again. I replied to you yesterday only. Anyways here I reply again. I don't have time to read 200 messages everyday and answer them, in fact I don't read so many messages because it's waste of my time. Secondly I don't even know who you are because you have zero contribution in the forum. Thirdly I haven't seen your messages and never asked any contacts from you and don't need any contacts from you. You should better write FRs with your 5 contacts which I can't see here. Thanks and don't spam again.

RishisLife
02-02-22, 10:07
I don't know why you are spamming here again and again. I replied to you yesterday only. Anyways here I reply again. I don't have time to read 200 messages everyday and answer them, in fact I don't read so many messages because it's waste of my time. Secondly I don't even know who you are because you have zero contribution in the forum. Thirdly I haven't seen your messages and never asked any contacts from you and don't need any contacts from you. You should better write FRs with your 5 contacts which I can't see here. Thanks and don't spam again.First of all don't lie. You never replied to me.

And regarding my FRS I have shared my 2 experiences which were genuine and rest I didn't like to share. Nobody shares each and every experience. And regarding contribution to the forum whoever I have asked me for nos on PM I replied to dem unlike you who only posts FR just for the sake of it. Its my perception I maybe wrong here.

Don't want to argue here. I don't want to waste your precious time and mine too.

In Delhi forum too famous forum member was promoting that Muslim girl with pink pussy by writing attractive FRS.

But the truth came out when someone else tried it. Other than your VFM group.

Let it be. Don't want to continue dis argument. You maybe right in your place and I'm right with what experience I had by contacting so called VFM seniors.

ChoduMadan
02-08-22, 11:04
Be careful while contacting any one on MR, most of it is fake and fraud, so please use caution.

Hello all,

I really appreciate your advice here.

I am new to the scene in India and still trying to assess where to dip my toe. I do not have any contacts here, and the best place seems to be in good old MR. I seem to have identified the indie profiles vs the SP profiles.

I don't mind SPs, but after reading reviews of brothers being duped / switched / etc. I do not want to take any chances.

I am a simple man, and here's what I am looking for: Fair skin, good attitude, preferably fit (but ok with slightly out of shape). I am older, so I do not mind older women, and believe it or not, I do not really need tight 'fitment' down there; P.

Given all this, do you think Anuu Arora in MR would be a good fit? Has anyone tried her recently?

Not that it would count for anything here, but I can share some really great contacts in London, Singapore and New York if a brother is visiting!

Thank you.

Luckyless
02-08-22, 12:12
Hey buddy,

I am sure you are bombarded with PMs. Mind sharing Maleha or Noorie contact. I have been looking for a good contact in Mumbai for long. But honestly none of them appealed. Will appreciate your help. I can guide you if you ever visit Delhi. Thanks. Hope you reply.

PM is active.Maleha is new noorie. Noone will share digit only FR will be posted. These people are fooling us.

XboxoneGamer
02-08-22, 15:59
Hey man,

Don't fall for it. It's another attempt of posting fake FRs about someone who doesn't exist. Pretty sure this Maleha or whatever they name her this time is fake. Bunch of FRs will be posted about her now and the same clandestine profiles will keep replying to those FRs with more fake ones. So just a heads up for all the naive mongers out there. Beware!I pretty much thought so. What do they gain out of this?

ZachariaMoney
02-09-22, 00:45
I pretty much thought so. What do they gain out of this?I wonder the same. Because it's not like they're sharing the contacts and people are getting baited and switched. They'll be better off writing eroticas rather than walking down the same trodden path of fakery when it's already been exposed multiple times by various members. Not responding to them asking for details and not applauding their fake hyped encounters is the only way to go to stop this tomfoolery! Hope everyone else follows suit!

Kamashutra
02-09-22, 04:47
Totally agree to your point. They just there just to fake FR, don't know what they get out of it. There appears to be bunch of people doing it just for fun.

Hey buddy,

I am sure you are bombarded with PMs. Mind sharing Maleha or Noorie contact. I have been looking for a good contact in Mumbai for long. But honestly none of them appealed. Will appreciate your help. I can guide you if you ever visit Delhi. Thanks. Hope you reply.

PM is active.

RawKerBoi
02-09-22, 11:42
Maleha is new noorie. Noone will share digit only FR will be posted. These people are fooling us.That's what I exactly thought.

Only FRs and same pictures of Maleha.

Karton114
02-09-22, 13:13
That's what I exactly thought.

Only FRs and same pictures of Maleha.You can only think, nothing else because you don't have any other work to do. Keep your thoughts with you. No need to give certificate to others.

Karton114
02-09-22, 13:15
Totally agree to your point. They just there just to fake FR, don't know what they get out of it. There appears to be bunch of people doing it just for fun.Bro if the FRs are fake, why do you even bother to flood my inbox and ask for contacts. Don't you have any shame on yourself? LOL. I can post screenshots here how you are begging for contacts from everyone. Don't rant here that FRs are fake. You need to prove what you say which you can't.

Priapus76
02-09-22, 13:58
I wonder the same. Because it's not like they're sharing the contacts and people are getting baited and switched. They'll be better off writing eroticas rather than walking down the same trodden path of fakery when it's already been exposed multiple times by various members. Not responding to them asking for details and not applauding their fake hyped encounters is the only way to go to stop this tomfoolery! Hope everyone else follows suit!I bet that "excel" is a paid one and contains dormant or bait-and-switch numbers. The amount of crazy time spent in writing those juicy FRs and then those myriad references to some mythical databank that newbies can't wait to get their hands on. It's a recipe for making easy money from mongering. 4 k is what these guys pay for 2 shots with a "model", when even a plumber charges 500 buck for 10 minutes of work in Mumbai. Anyway. There's a famous proverb, a fool and his money are easily separated. Noories & poories are only the means.

RishisLife
02-09-22, 18:10
Hey man,

Don't fall for it. It's another attempt of posting fake FRs about someone who doesn't exist. Pretty sure this Maleha or whatever they name her this time is fake. Bunch of FRs will be posted about her now and the same clandestine profiles will keep replying to those FRs with more fake ones. So just a heads up for all the naive mongers out there. Beware!Totally agree with what you have said.

I have been der and done that. So advice all members to stay away from dis so called seniors as dey won't share any nos and wud point you to VFM sheet. Don't waste your time on asking dem because you won't get any.

Better shud completely avoid dem and look for oder Indies.

It's a trap just to attract attention and nothing else as nobody wud share nos.

King89
02-14-22, 05:10
I am not very active, but being scammed by these so called lactating MILF getters, few years back by Mrvlada and company.

Their action as far as I know to sound so genuine that if you contact them through pm. They will search your post history and if you have any FR of genuine independent girls, then they will ask for exchange in place of imaginary hyped indie contact. Unsuspecting mongers with high intensity interest in getting contact of noorie like girl will fall for it.

So it's basically a scam to earn good contacts, which otherwise a person shall give only for exchange or to a genuine senior monger.

Plus about monetary benefit of Excel sheet I am not aware as was not offered such things earlier.

On The Wings
02-16-22, 07:35
I am not very active, but being scammed by these so called lactating MILF getters, few years back by Mrvlada and company.Courtesy: Joeey.

The Keyword VFM!

This Guy Vicky98 uses Some 5-6 aliases Yuta14, Karton114, Claw56, Unlocked, Dasnun, Jackma3, JayeshM have you guys ever noticed how the so called VFM (Which only exists for this guys) is only circulated between themselves. Macron.

So, dear fellow Mongers stay away from these Fake Paper Tigers and save your time.

ZaphodBeeble
02-16-22, 15:48
I received it long back from some bro, over a period of time I've shared it with several people in different cities. Also, several friends asked editor access through gmail and they have been updating. Now if the data exists from past 10 years obviously there's a need to clean it. So if you're willing to weed out the old and enter the new contacts it'll be sanitized data.

The Excel sheet is quite old and most of the numbers are either switched off or not working.

It's better to avoid such Excel sheet.

BjFire
02-23-22, 10:13
Hello,

Visiting Mumbai in Mar, couple times. Please point me to excel, would be great favour.

It's a Google doc sheet with details of girls. Very handy.

Jacky22
02-26-22, 13:22
My experience was the same. These are the least useful people. I doubt these very hot ones 4 k for 2 shots are for real.

Courtesy: Joeey.

The Keyword VFM!

This Guy Vicky98 uses Some 5-6 aliases Yuta14, Karton114, Claw56, Unlocked, Dasnun, Jackma3, JayeshM have you guys ever noticed how the so called VFM (Which only exists for this guys) is only circulated between themselves. Macron.

So, dear fellow Mongers stay away from these Fake Paper Tigers and save your time..

Unlocked
03-25-22, 12:39
Joeey will agree I am not a part of the great VFM list keepers. His mention about me was error. Check previous posts as well over here.

Regards.

Unlocked.

Courtesy: Joeey.

The Keyword VFM!

So, dear fellow Mongers stay away from these Fake Paper Tigers and save your time.

Bond Bond
04-07-22, 18:22
It's really sad to see so many people complaining about no responses from seniors, no proper FR's, no sharing etc etc etc.

I too have been around a while and did respond to a few new guys but then I realized one guy harassing the girl on price and she called me to ask if I had shared her digits. To save my ass I denied but then that's not what we expect when we share details. Even after this incident I did share some details with others. A number with me doesn't reproduce to two so no point keeping but UNFORTUNATELY TO ALL WHOM I HAVE RESPONDED, I HAVE JUST SEEN 1 FR TILL DATE. You know what that means. Guys are just collecting digits. And doing what GOD knows.

Thus is a reason I assume others have stopped responding. In order to get a response, share your genuine FR's. Am sure others will help back.

Now don't tell me you don't have any reviews to share, you are a newbie. BS. If you can find this site. You aren't a newbie. So cut the crap.

I am waiting for the people whom I shared some details to write back. Not that I want to be famous, but to assure others that there are genuine guys too.

Everyone has their reasons of sharing or not sharing. You can't push someone. And I too have reached out to many who haven't responded. So let's move on. Ye nahi toh aur sahi. Wo nahi toh aur koi. (if not this some other one. Else some other one.).

Cheers!

SEXciting
04-08-22, 11:52
It's really sad to see so many people complaining about no responses from seniors, no proper FR's, no sharing etc etc etc.

I too have been around a while and did respond to a few new guys but then I realized one guy harassing the girl on price and she called me to ask if I had shared her digits. To save my ass I denied but then that's not what we expect when we share details. Even after this incident I did share some details with others. A number with me doesn't reproduce to two so no point keeping but UNFORTUNATELY TO ALL WHOM I HAVE RESPONDED, I HAVE JUST SEEN 1 FR TILL DATE. You know what that means. Guys are just collecting digits. And doing what GOD knows.

Thus is a reason I assume others have stopped responding. In order to get a response, share your genuine FR's. Am sure others will help back.

Now don't tell me you don't have any reviews to share, you are a newbie. BS. If you can find this site. You aren't a newbie. So cut the crap.

I am waiting for the people whom I shared some details to write back. Not that I want to be famous, but to assure others that there are genuine guys too.

Everyone has their reasons of sharing or not sharing. You can't push someone. And I too have reached out to many who haven't responded. So let's move on. Ye nahi toh aur sahi. Wo nahi toh aur koi. (if not this some other one. Else some other one.).

Cheers!I absolutely second this brother. Not a seasoned player like yourself but it's strange that the list I made and shared with some people comes back to me without even a bit of change or addition as an exchange to one girl contact who's new into the market. !!

ChoteBhai
04-10-22, 03:17
Bro pass on some recommendations and coordinates this way and I promise an FR will be up basis my discussion with my friend. He is in town for a week and wants to try some new contact. I have the usual contacts but looking for something new. My PM is on.

Vicky98
04-18-22, 03:13
Seen her get mentioned here and there on the sub but nobody seems to be sharing her details.

Seems like a fake FR but I would love to be proven wrong by some seasoned veterans here. I sincerely hope the FR is legit.

Also what do you mean by " We all contributing members of Mumbai forum know how to get her details! ?

Many contributing members don't seem to have her details so I'm genuinely curious about what qualifies as "contributing members".You are just a newbie who should first contribute and gain trust and respect before asking for contacts. You don't have to judge on others experience. You seem to belong to same category of people who just rant and call others FR as fake when you don't get your desired contact. This old trick doesn't work nowadays.

Arjun31
04-18-22, 03:19
She doesn't deserve anything more than 4 k for 2.You don't share details of contacts when asked, but keep giving gyaan who deserves what.

Kindly share else atleast respect the person who shared the details and confirmed the pricing. I thank the fellow senior who shared and helped out.

Jadugar
04-18-22, 05:20
You don't share details of contacts when asked, but keep giving gyaan who deserves what.

Kindly share else atleast respect the person who shared the details and confirmed the pricing. I thank the fellow senior who shared and helped out.Good brother. The self proclaimed third umpire should understand his contributions. Simple commenting on others FR and price. I also raised this issue but don't know why it is not posted. The member should at least now refrain from running commentary.

ButtMan34
04-18-22, 06:14
You are just a newbie who should first contribute and gain trust and respect before asking for contacts. You don't have to judge on others experience. You seem to belong to same category of people who just rant and call others FR as fake when you don't get your desired contact. This old trick doesn't work nowadays.I don't understand what you mean by that.

I just stated what I felt and I'm not sure how my views were considered as a rant.

I also said I would love to be proved wrong by the veterans here as I could notice a pattern in reference to those 2 particular chicks mentioned with some same repetitive accounts.

Have you tried those mentioned chicks? If yes then that's great. At least that'll make the FRs for those particular chicks trustworthy for me.

The reason I felt those FRs as fake was because I have never seen reports of actually old seniors mention those chicks. Please don't consider my doubts as a rant and my curiosity for those particular contacts as newbie desires.

It's fine if I don't get those contacts but I would actually like to know if Maliha and Nuri are real.

Tarantula
04-18-22, 16:13
I don't understand what you mean by that.

I just stated what I felt and I'm not sure how my views were considered as a rant.

I also said I would love to be proved wrong by the veterans here as I could notice a pattern in reference to those 2 particular chicks mentioned with some same repetitive accounts.

Have you tried those mentioned chicks? If yes then that's great. At least that'll make the FRs for those particular chicks trustworthy for me.

The reason I felt those FRs as fake was because I have never seen reports of actually old seniors mention those chicks. Please don't consider my doubts as a rant and my curiosity for those particular contacts as newbie desires.

It's fine if I don't get those contacts but I would actually like to know if Maliha and Nuri are real.Vicky98 bhai is a great experienced veteran senior and regularly contributes in the forum. He has discovered many gems and we are thankful to him. He regularly advise people about rates, girls, and gives honest reviews regularly. In fact he is the top most contributing member in Mumbai forum here. He never asks for any contacts unlike your so called veteran seniors. You should take his views seriously and learn and then grow in forum. You shouldn't doubt others FR and experiences. Then they will not respect you and will ignore you. I do the same.

Andie 742
04-18-22, 18:07
I see a review by a senior member Wonering for her. If you cud advise or anyone else who have taken her services please.Any feedback appreciated friends.

ButtMan34
04-18-22, 19:08
Vicky98 bhai is a great experienced veteran senior and regularly contributes in the forum. He has discovered many gems and we are thankful to him. He regularly advise people about rates, girls, and gives honest reviews regularly. In fact he is the top most contributing member in Mumbai forum here. He never asks for any contacts unlike your so called veteran seniors. You should take his views seriously and learn and then grow in forum. You shouldn't doubt others FR and experiences. Then they will not respect you and will ignore you. I do the same.I think you should re read the report. I never stated that Vicky98 is a contact collector nor did I state that he doesn't contribute. Report was directed towards another user so I would please advice everyone that before going on the defensive one should read what the comments thoroughly before we go all humble bragging.

Cheers.

ExpMonger
04-18-22, 19:55
Everybody is great but nobody shares anything. I challenge you to share the Excel sheet with me. I will publicly acknowledge it. Lets see.

Vicky98 bhai is a great experienced veteran senior and regularly contributes in the forum. He has discovered many gems and we are thankful to him. He regularly advise people about rates, girls, and gives honest reviews regularly. In fact he is the top most contributing member in Mumbai forum here. He never asks for any contacts unlike your so called veteran seniors. You should take his views seriously and learn and then grow in forum. You shouldn't doubt others FR and experiences. Then they will not respect you and will ignore you. I do the same.

HardPole
04-19-22, 01:53
Everybody is great but nobody shares anything. I challenge you to share the Excel sheet with me. I will publicly acknowledge it. Lets see.LOL Nobody is interested to share anything to you because first you need to write FRs and contribute in forum. All your 59 posts you have just attacked others, nothing else. All your posts you keep on writing shit that others are fake etc. You are nobody to give certificate to others. You are yourself a frustrated fake monger and contact collector with zero credibility in forum.

HardPole
04-19-22, 01:56
Good brother. The self proclaimed third umpire should understand his contributions. Simple commenting on others FR and price. I also raised this issue but don't know why it is not posted. The member should at least now refrain from running commentary.You are nobody to order others to stop posting. Every member is free to post their views for benefit of all. Kindly keep your mouth shut and stop bossing around.

HardPole
04-19-22, 02:32
I think you should re read the report. I never stated that Vicky98 is a contact collector nor did I state that he doesn't contribute. Report was directed towards another user so I would please advice everyone that before going on the defensive one should read what the comments thoroughly before we go all humble bragging..You don't have to direct your reports to any member whatsoever period! Nobody is going defensive but telling you reality which you should accept. Stop doubting or writing on others because nobody writes about you?? Got it kid! This forum is meant to write FRs and not shit.

IceManRaul14
04-19-22, 04:09
Guys,

Forget what those 2 or 3 members write. It's all fake. They have been doing so since long time. Why bother and ask them for contacts when they don't reply. It's the same member having multiple accounts. So don't worry and relax. I also asked them and they denied. I know other senior forum members asked and were denied and they are a laughing stock in other forums. So chill l, relax and enjoy mongering through other ways and means.

Cheers,

Iceman.

Jadugar
04-19-22, 05:00
You are nobody to order others to stop posting. Every member is free to post their views for benefit of all. Kindly keep your mouth shut and stop bossing around.Oho boss. I never behave like boss. You are not even one yr old here. Anger is result of detection of loose cable from wiring. All have right to write FR. Who stops. Continue.

SnoozyBoozy
04-19-22, 11:08
Just like the subject line goes, I think some of us are forgetting why we're here in the first place.

The forum is for us to share, guide and discuss about leads, mongering experiences etc. But that doesn't seem to be happenning lately. Gone are the good old days of Mumbai forum wherein people used to share contacts, and ensure prices are kept in check. Most of us have begun our mongering journey all thanks to the senior who cared to share.

But hope all of you know that we, the guys from this forum, form just about 5-10% of the actual mongering public out there. There are many people who monger regularly, but have never heard of this forum. So who's going to protect the contact? And who's going to keep the price in check? For all you know, they maybe paying lesser than the amount discussed in the forum.

The Indie or WG as many may call it, would be happy to have as many customers as she gets, because that's the reason she is in this business in the first place. Let her choose who she wants to sleep with. Why do we restrict the number of men who would contact her? There's no point in behaving like you own a contact, or you are the only reason why she's into this business.

So lets share experiences, let us all have fun with the women, and lets behave as one because that's why we're here in the first place.

Peace out!

ButtMan34
04-19-22, 11:26
Just like the subject line goes, I think some of us are forgetting why we're here in the first place.

The forum is for us to share, guide and discuss about leads, mongering experiences etc. But that doesn't seem to be happenning lately. Gone are the good old days of Mumbai forum wherein people used to share contacts, and ensure prices are kept in check. Most of us have begun our mongering journey all thanks to the senior who cared to share.

But hope all of you know that we, the guys from this forum, form just about 5-10% of the actual mongering public out there. There are many people who monger regularly, but have never heard of this forum. So who's going to protect the contact? And who's going to keep the price in check? For all you know, they maybe paying lesser than the amount discussed in the forum.

The Indie or WG as many may call it, would be happy to have as many customers as she gets, because that's the reason she is in this business in the first place. Let her choose who she wants to sleep with. Why do we restrict the number of men who would contact her? There's no point in behaving like you own a contact, or you are the only reason why she's into this business.Preach brother.

I wish more people understood this.

SnoozyBoozy
04-21-22, 13:17
This post. Is surely not offensive, but still it has been moved from Bombay main forum to this forum. Looks like someone has been reporting abuse to this post, which is why Admin has been moving this post.

Now you know the truth of Mumbai forum.

The Indie or WG as many may call it, would be happy to have as many customers as she gets, because that's the reason she is in this business in the first place. Let her choose who she wants to sleep with. Why do we restrict the number of men who would contact her? There's no point in behaving like you own a contact, or you are the only reason why she's into this business.

So lets share experiences, let us all have fun with the women, and lets behave as one because that's why we're here in the first place.

Peace out!

ExpMonger
04-24-22, 20:39
You don't have guts to share. That's the truth. I'm openly challenging you. Share and I will acknowledge and still you are talking bullshit. What a fake.

LOL Nobody is interested to share anything to you because first you need to write FRs and contribute in forum. All your 59 posts you have just attacked others, nothing else. All your posts you keep on writing shit that others are fake etc. You are nobody to give certificate to others. You are yourself a frustrated fake monger and contact collector with zero credibility in forum.

Ramon85
05-15-22, 09:03
Dan40 bro, your inbox full, couldn't respond to your message.

CmPunk7661
05-21-22, 05:03
It's not even 6 k. Her actual worth is not more than 3 k for 2. She is an average Nepali. She is quoting high because some people paid her more in the past. You can read old reports to know who are those culprits.I was going through forum posts. For every other FR, you have replied what the actual worth of the chick is. So I felt this is a monger who has been with most of the chicks here and know their real worth. So I started going through your FRs on this forum. There is hardly any FR where you have shared your experience with these girls.

So bro have you ever been with these girls and that too at 3 k for 2,4 k for 2 or 5 k for 2 kind of quotes?

Vicky98
05-21-22, 16:36
I was going through forum posts. For every other FR, you have replied what the actual worth of the chick is. So I felt this is a monger who has been with most of the chicks here and know their real worth. So I started going through your FRs on this forum. There is hardly any FR where you have shared your experience with these girls.

So bro have you ever been with these girls and that too at 3 k for 2,4 k for 2 or 5 k for 2 kind of quotes?I know few of them and so know their worth and also many of my friends have met them the in past and based on their feedback I am able to review about their looks, rates, service, etc and I also post photos also to let the forum know the reality. There is no harm in posting valuable information so that members don't overpay. You don't need to be with the girls to review them. It's as simple as that. I have written FRs of other girls in past where I have written FRs. In fact I think there are many people out there who do the same to help out others. Don't get worked up!

FunForSandy
05-21-22, 17:58
Too common nowdays on this forum. Write a good FR and then in the end write one line - "Don't flood me guys".

Arey bhai, yaha pe FR likha hai toh obvious hai people would also want to meet the chick. Thats the whole purpose of this forum. Sex stories Hi padhni hoti toh kahi aur jaate, yaha nahi aate.I second that. The purpose of the forum is to share info about paid sex.

Well said.

ChoteBhai
05-22-22, 06:17
I know few of them and so know their worth and also many of my friends have met them the in past and based on their feedback I am able to review about their looks, rates, service, etc and I also post photos also to let the forum know the reality. There is no harm in posting valuable information so that members don't overpay. You don't need to be with the girls to review them. It's as simple as that. I have written FRs of other girls in past where I have written FRs. In fact I think there are many people out there who do the same to help out others. Don't get worked up!With due respect brother, you realize your contribution by stating hearsay is really of no consequence here right? Your opinions that people have overpaid and this chic is 'not worth so much' is immaterial if you have not negotiated and had the experience. How is someone to know that what feedback you get from your friends is not a figment of your subconscious or theirs. My two bits would be that next time unless you have not tried something and not willing to pass on contacts or references please do not post such misleading things. It just creates confusion among people. As for keeping price in check I understand your intent and appreciate it but it appears some of those contributions are a bit misplaced. The price that you appear to imply puts them in the VFM list and we all know what kinda myth that is.

Vicky98
05-22-22, 17:53
With due respect brother, you realize your contribution by stating hearsay is really of no consequence here right? Your opinions that people have overpaid and this chic is 'not worth so much' is immaterial if you have not negotiated and had the experience. How is someone to know that what feedback you get from your friends is not a figment of your subconscious or theirs. My two bits would be that next time unless you have not tried something and not willing to pass on contacts or references please do not post such misleading things. It just creates confusion among people. As for keeping price in check I understand your intent and appreciate it but it appears some of those contributions are a bit misplaced. Brother, you don't need to rant here unnecessarily just because I have written the truth and reality of the actual worth and price of any girl. It's my choice to post in the forum. Who are you to stop me or preaching me what to write here? I know reality hurts for your business, but then you can't hide the reality of prices of worthless average girls. And please don't bring that old dramatic lullaby of vfm contact sharing and stuff. I don't need that gyan here! Many people are sharing and enjoying life. So learn some manners here. Don't always rant here please and give your 2 cents to someone else please!!

Mcoc2017
05-22-22, 19:17
With all due respect, I am questioning this line in the post "unless you have not tried something and not willing to pass on contacts or references please do not post such misleading things".

Doesn't it apply to seniors and old mumbaikars to share the contact and reference to new folks in Mumbai? If not, why share FR in the first place? Hech, they are so secretive that they don't even respond to a request to tell the actual name of MP "Arabian Instrument" on the pm to people who are visiting Mumbai and are totally new. How convenient!

With due respect brother, you realize your contribution by stating hearsay is really of no consequence here right? Your opinions that people have overpaid and this chic is 'not worth so much' is immaterial if you have not negotiated and had the experience. How is someone to know that what feedback you get from your friends is not a figment of your subconscious or theirs. My two bits would be that next time unless you have not tried something and not willing to pass on contacts or references please do not post such misleading things. It just creates confusion among people. As for keeping price in check I understand your intent and appreciate it but it appears some of those contributions are a bit misplaced. The price that you appear to imply puts them in the VFM list and we all know what kinda myth that is.

Tarantula
05-23-22, 02:31
With due respect brother, you realize your contribution by stating hearsay is really of no consequence here right? Your opinions that people have overpaid and this chic is 'not worth so much' is immaterial if you have not negotiated and had the experience. How is someone to know that what feedback you get from your friends is not a figment of your subconscious or theirs. My two bits would be that next time unless you have not tried something and not willing to pass on contacts or references please do not post such misleading things. It just creates confusion among people. As for keeping price in check I understand your intent and appreciate it but it appears some of those contributions are a bit misplaced. The price that you appear to imply puts them in the VFM list and we all know what kinda myth that is.Bro, I request you not to cry here often and don't argue unnecessarily with other members if they post their opinion here. Everyone knows that Sunita is no more than 3-4 k for 2 pops. Even you can read the old forum reports where members after meeting her and paying her 7-8 k felt she is no more than 4-5 k. There are plenty of reports. That's what is reality and that's what Vicky said. You can disagree but the reality about Kajal / Sunita is same. And if I remember correctly you were the one who first gave her 7 k for 2 shots. So don't hide your mistakes and don't change the topic about vfm list etc. Nobody cares.

ChoteBhai
05-23-22, 06:39
Brother, you don't need to rant here unnecessarily just because I have written the truth and reality of the actual worth and price of any girl. It's my choice to post in the forum. Who are you to stop me or preaching me what to write here? I know reality hurts for your business, but then you can't hide the reality of prices of worthless average girls. And please don't bring that old dramatic lullaby of vfm contact sharing and stuff. I don't need that gyan here! Many people are sharing and enjoying life. So learn some manners here. Don't always rant here please and give your 2 cents to someone else please!!I know it hurts when we call out the VFM Gang. As for my business. If I were to get into my actual business and you were to know about it. Trust me you and a many a more would run away from this forum. Do you want me to track your IP and reach you up? Do care to tell me. Till then if someone is being civil with you try and maintain that civil behavior else it would not auger well for your business that I can assure you.

Have fun.

ChoteBhai
05-23-22, 07:47
With all due respect, I am questioning this line in the post "unless you have not tried something and not willing to pass on contacts or references please do not post such misleading things".

Doesn't it apply to seniors and old mumbaikars to share the contact and reference to new folks in Mumbai? If not, why share FR in the first place? Hech, they are so secretive that they don't even respond to a request to tell the actual name of MP "Arabian Instrument" on the pm to people who are visiting Mumbai and are totally new. How convenient!Bro. You are questioning the wrong person. Since you have raised very pertinent and pointed questions, I will take this one opportunity to clarify myself and put the real facts for your consumption. The real truth is, you will find two kinds of people here. (a) one who helps you but will help you out once you have built that rapport; (b) one who will post juicy posts like Mastram but when you ask them about about the basis of the price, the reference and any sort of help, they will say 'Do not flood my inbox', or simply won't answer you. There are instances where they have taken numbers from people and not returned the favours. This group has people like Tarantula, Jack Ma, Vicky98, Dasnun and the likes. We call them the VFM gang. Their modus operandi is that they will simply post these photos and ratings without any basis and only come to the rescue of each other ganging up if you question them. What they do not realise is that people have called out their shit (check the earlier posts here) and do not even give them any importance. Old Senior Mongers had formed their own groups and moved out of ISG and so regular members do not get the type of assistance they used to get earlier. So you gullible readers keep probing them for responses and question those who help people out.

I do not need to defend myself but there will be enough and more people to vouch for me. As for the VFM gang, their game is up. We have called them out. They can suck up to Mirvlada for all we care. The point is now if they want start getting into personal attacks and call people names they should be ready to face some serious consequences.

As for help bro, Arabian Instrument if you would have googled you would have figured what it meant. I am not going to question your IQ but leave you hints without calling the name out. You see there are some forum guidelines that prevent us from calling out the exact name. So here goes. Try the alphabet in front 'M' and 'are' in the end and look for an Egyptian musical instrument. Egypt is also part of ancient Arabia in case you do not know.

I am not going to judge you or pass a comment. All I can say is keep your eyes and ears open and find out those who really help people out and then choose your battles. You put your finger in the wrong pie. Definitely I will have a problem with helping you out now. Whether my friends will I will leave it to them.

Have a good day!

On The Wings
05-23-22, 20:13
Vicky98 bhai is a great experienced veteran senior and regularly contributes in the forum. He has discovered many gems and we are thankful to him. Joke of the century. What more to say.

ChoteBhai
05-24-22, 07:32
Joke of the century. What more to say.That frigging cracked me up.. Hahhaaaahaaaaaaa.

ChoteBhai
05-24-22, 07:36
Joke of the century. What more to say.We have called them out. You should not bother to respond to them bro.

Jooeey
05-30-22, 08:58
Joke of the century. What more to say.Seriously this guy has never ever posted a Noteworthy FR, just keeps commenting on other's FR what the Price should be for a girl and if she is worth it or not? As if he runs a Mongering Censor Board only after a girl get his certification on Rates and Service does it makes sense for other Punters to dive into it. Hilarious!

ChoteBhai
05-30-22, 19:36
Seriously this guy has never ever posted a Noteworthy FR, just keeps commenting on other's FR what the Price should be for a girl and if she is worth it or not? As if he runs a Mongering Censor Board only after a girl get his certification on Rates and Service does it makes sense for other Punters to dive into it. Hilarious!It's because of this kinda crowd we are slowly moving away from this forum. Smaller circle of senior mongers helping, caring and sharing with each other. Cannot take this drama and absolute nonsense.

ChoteBhai
05-31-22, 02:31
Vicky98 bhai is a great experienced veteran senior and regularly contributes in the forum. He has discovered many gems and we are thankful to him. He regularly advise people about rates, girls, and gives honest reviews regularly. In fact he is the top most contributing member in Mumbai forum here. He never asks for any contacts unlike your so called veteran seniors. You should take his views seriously and learn and then grow in forum. You shouldn't doubt others FR and experiences. Then they will not respect you and will ignore you. I do the same.Bro no use. You game is up. I have a feeling you and Vicky 98 are brothers from the Brockback Mountain! Inseparable in your love and commitment to each other. While one has an opinion on everyone, the other one is essentially his bodyguard.

Jooeey
05-31-22, 04:37
Bro no use. You game is up. I have a feeling you and Vicky 98 are brothers from the Brockback Mountain! Inseparable in your love and commitment to each other. While one has an opinion on everyone, the other one is essentially his bodyguard.It is the same person with different ID's.

ChoteBhai
06-01-22, 12:12
It is the same person with different ID's.What an utter lack in life! I am guessing this must be some delusional old uncle or a pervert teenager who does not have the courage to monger. Sits behind his computer surfing porn and passes comments as if he is an expert. I wonder why someone would spend so much money to make fake accounts and passing remarks without anything constructive to contribute. Anyways to each his own. It's criminal to even give them a split second of your attention.

Screwt
06-05-22, 07:57
What an utter lack in life! I am guessing this must be some delusional old uncle or a pervert teenager who does not have the courage to monger. Sits behind his computer surfing porn and passes comments as if he is an expert. I wonder why someone would spend so much money to make fake accounts and passing remarks without anything constructive to contribute. Anyways to each his own. It's criminal to even give them a split second of your attention.As a newbie here I went through the entire forum back till 2019 and before. Then I realized that this group of people had distorted the entire story in the forum, and I had to read through all those posts again. A completely different picture emerges. Finally pieced together the information and got in some experiences.

I think Bombay forum has suffered a lot because of these guys. Their constant dissing discourages people from posting, wastes time and ruins the mood. People PM him for help not knowing that they're wasting their time, and wrongly conclude that seniors are unhelpful. They state this on the forum and in turn actually piss off seniors into turning unhelpful. Maybe we could've been closer to what Delhi forum is, if not for these guys. Prices could even be going up because the lack of communication between seniors and juniors could be pushing people to pseudo-ecommerce places like MR where, not knowing the rates, they overpay (I'm guilty of this too).

The only value-add I have seen is that they do point out when a girl has been on the scene for many many years. But what mongers do with that info should be up to them.

My guess on their motives. The guy is an sp / agency that targets indies and tries to get them under his services. He collects numbers and pics for this reason. Girls who refuse to work for him (e. G. Priyal, Myra) get defamed on the forum by his multiple accounts. This won't explain why his PMs are always full though (some people indicated this) since he'd want to keep comms open for people looking for his service. We can only keep guessing.

Jooeey
07-05-22, 15:24
People!

Looks like the fake Gang of Vicky98 and his other Fake aliases have been banned again here. But he will rise again LOL! With a Fake ID jumping from threads to threads of places like Colombia dn Tijuana where even his forefathers would never ever go but all these just to increase the Post Count and gain the Senior Badge and then keep posting his Fake FR without being filtered first.

Let's see how does he make a comeback again! LOL!

HiThereAloha
11-09-22, 19:57
1) All my forum group friends were requesting me to find another lactating lady. Who are those Friends. You won't reveal.

2) searched a lot and found this very beautiful. Where you searched. Another great secret.

3) She works also, but her income is not so good. Presently in India. For everyone Income is not good.

4) So she is doing this secretly. Who does this openly.

5) She originally belongs to a good family in North India. Who cares man.

6) her hubby was not a good choice. She married because of compulsion. So you have decided to marry her?

7) Service - 10 everything you can expect from a horny Muslim girl. Ohh. The ongoing trend on Muslim gals.

Stop writing stories. At least try once with a Gal instead of HJ. Take Care.Well said brother. I agree with every point! And I would like to add that I've not yet uncovered the infamous miss and or Miss M or any such other "Mozzy" lady.

Apologies for using the term. But just saying.

Safe mongering!

RawKerBoi
11-14-22, 07:12

Also this Post was first posted by Yuta14 and see how these two guys Claw56 and Vicky98 which are his own other Fake Aliases have come in defense of what do you guys make out of this? I leave up to you guys to join the dots!Do read his post, he perfectly describe the Fake Cartel which is spread all over the Mumbai Forum.

Bold Ghost
11-14-22, 09:38
Actually if you look at the the number of posts newbies are posting on this forum to get these contacts then you will understand that most of newbies are falling for this trap just like I did.

I have wasted a lot of time to receive any of these contacts from the seniors who posted about them and in the end realized that these contacts do not exist in reality and their inboxes will.

Always remain full no matter when you message them.

Sadly yes I am also seeing lesser and lesser FRs from the genuine old seniors of this forum which perhaps due to their frustration with the recent ongoing trend of posting FR of vfm gems in Mumbai.

Every other day.

Completely agree friend. This has become a trend nowadays in Mumbai forum.

Lot of posts referring to indies from some VFM excel sheet which does not exist, and trying to contact them is not possible since their PM will always be full.

As someone else has pointed out, these FRs follow similar pattern.

That's the reason why a lot of old members have stopped posting on the forum.

I hope newbies do not fall into this trap.

Yours truly,

Bhukha Lauda.

HiThereAloha
11-14-22, 11:04
Guys,

Can someone please let me know as how to modify / delete a post. Gal has asked me to delete the post and I have sent multiple messages to admin also, but post is still there.

Let me know if you need something.

Have Fun.Why do you want to delete your post?

That means some asshole member has shared it with the WG.

What an idiot.

Expose the guy who did it. And then we will all avoid him.

ThisFun
04-29-23, 17:08
I read some of the FRs on the Mumbai forum and can't understand why would anyone pay 20 k-25 k-40 k for a night. I understand that you have excess, you can have a party with the VFM options. I know people have money to spare. But can't they just maybe tip the right girl who they think is worth more than what she asks for. I have come across some amazing women in Mumbai who charge only 3 k for 2 yet are so so amazing with their attitude and willingness to have fun. I have arranged a 3 guys 3 girls fuckfest for a day with a budget of 15 k + food and drinks. So I seriously can't understand why people throw away money as they hate it for a girl who is maybe a little bit better at Looks / English / Curves. Would be great to hear from some Richie Riches in the group. I seriously want to understand the mentality, because for me that's mind-boggling.

No intention to offend anyone.

AdamTaklu
05-31-23, 03:02
I read some of the FRs on the Mumbai forum and can't understand why would anyone pay 20 k-25 k-40 k for a night. I understand that you have excess, you can have a party with the VFM options. I know people have money to spare. But can't they just maybe tip the right girl who they think is worth more than what she asks for. I have come across some amazing women in Mumbai who charge only 3 k for 2 yet are so so amazing with their attitude and willingness to have fun. I have arranged a 3 guys 3 girls fuckfest for a day with a budget of 15 k + food and drinks. So I seriously can't understand why people throw away money as they hate it for a girl who is maybe a little bit better at Looks / English / Curves. Would be great to hear from some Richie Riches in the group. I seriously want to understand the mentality, because for me that's mind-boggling.

No intention to offend anyone.Its for the foreign pussy bro. Everyone has their own preference and wants to lick new flavors.

FckMyWife
05-31-23, 13:43
Actually if you look at the the number of posts newbies are posting on this forum to get these contacts then you will understand that most of newbies are falling for this trap just like I did.

I have wasted a lot of time to receive any of these contacts from the seniors who posted about them and in the end realized that these contacts do not exist in reality and their inboxes will.

Always remain full no matter when you message them.

Sadly yes I am also seeing lesser and lesser FRs from the genuine old seniors of this forum which perhaps due to their frustration with the recent ongoing trend of posting FR of vfm gems in Mumbai.

Every other day.Some men just like to brag.

Unlocked
06-05-23, 03:14
Guys, I still wonder how did Joey get my name in that post. Seriously. In fact follow up posts will clarify that he made an error adding my name in there.

Do read his post, he perfectly describe the Fake Cartel which is spread all over the Mumbai Forum.

ThisFun
06-15-23, 16:02
Its for the foreign pussy bro. Everyone has their own preference and wants to lick new flavors.I understand if its foreigner but these were Indians dude! Some random chicks from SA / MR. Pics not so great. IDK why would they do that.

PinkieSucker
06-15-23, 20:33
Why do you want to delete your post?

That means some asshole member has shared it with the WG.

What an idiot.

Expose the guy who did it. And then we will all avoid him.This sadly happens far too often.

Some guy tries to become the girls hero for some brownie points.

And the girl can easily figure it out based on the review.

ISG is no longer much of a secret for WG's as it used to be.

PinkieSucker
06-15-23, 20:37
Its for the foreign pussy bro. Everyone has their own preference and wants to lick new flavors.Yes and even after paying so much most of the foreign pussy easily available in India is Post op trans these days LOL.

Mahgup
06-24-23, 18:59
Guys, I still wonder how did Joey get my name in that post. Seriously. In fact follow up posts will clarify that he made an error adding my name in there.Joeey is a fake monger and contact collector himself. Don't believe in whatever he writes.

Jacky22
06-25-23, 06:58
Joeey is a fake monger and contact collector himself. Don't believe in whatever he writes.Brother he is right. They don't share numbers and brag 2 K 2 round with some beautiful girls. Now we know that cheap is not there anymore. Unless these chaps got some superpowers.

Mahgup
06-25-23, 16:40
Brother he is right. They don't share numbers and brag 2 K 2 round with some beautiful girls. Now we know that cheap is not there anymore. Unless these chaps got some superpowers.No you are wrong. Sharing number or not is personal choice. Because just because you don't share doesn't mean bragging. But whatever I wrote for Joe why is correct.

Jooeey
08-29-23, 10:01
Brother he is right. They don't share numbers and brag 2 K 2 round with some beautiful girls. Now we know that cheap is not there anymore. Unless these chaps got some superpowers.Add one more name to the names taken before who run this fake cartel. Add this "MAHA" ID also to it.

Mahgup
08-29-23, 16:49
Add one more name to the names taken before who run this fake cartel. Add this "MAHA" ID also to it.LOL this forum doesn't run according to your fantasies!!

Jooeey
08-30-23, 05:07
LOL this forum doesn't run according to your fantasies!!Nor does it run on your tempting Fake FR no matter how many Fake ID's you make and no matter how much and whatever noise you try to create using your VFM Eyewash!!

2 Shots for 2 K LMAO!

Everyone reading this, guys along with his fake ID cartel that has been running this Business since last so many years. Everytime he is busted he comes up with another 10 Fake ID's first start posting on various other threads in this forum where he would not have no connection earn a Senior Status and start his Fake Story Shop again selling VFM!! Guys don't fall for his Scam!!

Mahgup
08-30-23, 17:32
Nor does it run on your tempting Fake FR no matter how many Fake ID's you make and no matter how much and whatever noise you try to create using your VFM Eyewash!!

2 Shots for 2 K LMAO!

Everyone reading this, guys along with his fake ID cartel that has been running this Business since last so many years. Everytime he is busted he comes up with another 10 Fake ID's first start posting on various other threads in this forum where he would not have no connection earn a Senior Status and start his Fake Story Shop again selling VFM!! Guys don't fall for his Scam!!LOL you don't have any single proof of what you say. Empty utensils can just make noise, nothing else. Grow up!

Jooeey
08-30-23, 19:45
LOL you don't have any single proof of what you say. Empty utensils can just make noise, nothing else. Grow up!So if you are also grown up understand and realize this, No Matter how many Fake ID's you create they all have been and will be busted. So better for you to start looking at something as a source to your Bread & Butter.

This message is to warn and alert all new joiners and regulars here to not to fall for your Fake VFM stories Because it does not exist in the first place.

My Mission is to alert and spread the message and make everyone aware here not to believe this VFM Eyewash!!

Not interested in your explanations!!

Mahgup
08-31-23, 03:00
So if you are also grown up understand and realize this, No Matter how many Fake ID's you create they all have been and will be busted. So better for you to start looking at something as a source to your Bread & Butter.

This message is to warn and alert all new joiners and regulars here to not to fall for your Fake VFM stories Because it does not exist in the first place.

My Mission is to alert and spread the message and make everyone aware here not to believe this VFM Eyewash!!

Not interested in your explanations!!I simply stated the truth and you are jumping.

Jooeey
08-31-23, 15:16
I simply stated the truth and you are jumping.LOL! Your truth is way too feeble against the VFM Fake Shop that you have been running.

Mahgup
08-31-23, 15:50
LOL! Your truth is way too feeble against the VFM Fake Shop that you have been running.LOL my truth is the ultimate truth with full reality. I hope you become more mature in reality and enjoy mongering.

Mahgup
08-31-23, 18:00
LOL! Your truth is way too feeble against the VFM Fake Shop that you have been running.My truth is so strong that you started to jump. You have been repeating same stuff for last many years without any proof. Just like Pappu without any proof. You came to Delhi, took numbers but couldn't do anything. Everything is clear here.

Jooeey
08-31-23, 20:33
My truth is so strong that you started to jump. You have been repeating same stuff for last many years without any proof. Just like Pappu without any proof. You came to Delhi, took numbers but couldn't do anything. Everything is clear here.LOL! Everyone else here is Real and Post real FR and not Fake Stories Like yours.

Jooeey
09-01-23, 06:22
My truth is so strong that you started to jump. You have been repeating same stuff for last many years without any proof. Just like Pappu without any proof. You came to Delhi, took numbers but couldn't do anything. Everything is clear here.There need not be proof always to prove a fakery! It is like saying I bought a Car for 100/- even a kid can understand that it is impossible. So all your VFM Fame FR LIKE 2 for 3 K and 3 for 4 K is all Nonsense!

I have exposed your VFM Fake FR in front of people here, now it is upto them if they want to believe all these Fake VFM FR waste their time or move on in life to find something realistic.

Mahgup
09-01-23, 17:35
LOL! Everyone else here is Real and Post real FR and not Fake Stories Like yours.LOL! You don't have any proof of that, I am Real BTW!

Mahgup
09-01-23, 17:37
There need not be proof always to prove a fakery! It is like saying I bought a Car for 100/- even a kid can understand that it is impossible. So all your VFM Fame FR LIKE 2 for 3 K and 3 for 4 K is all Nonsense!

I have exposed your VFM Fake FR in front of people here, now it is upto them if they want to believe all these Fake VFM FR waste their time or move on in life to find something realistic.In the eyes of law, if you can't prove with evidence, then it's called fake allegations, that's what you been doing since ages!

Jooeey
09-02-23, 06:44
I leave it now to the judgement of everyone reading this, do you really believe this fakery that has been going on here, by this guy and the various other Fake that he has created and has been using and waste your time asking and chasing it which does not exist. Or do you guys want to start believing and invest your time which is worth your time.

And not fall for this 3 K for 2 VFM Bullshit Nonsense!!

Mahgup
09-02-23, 16:11
I leave it now to the judgement of everyone reading this, do you really believe this fakery that has been going on here, by this guy and the various other Fake that he has created and has been using and waste your time asking and chasing it which does not exist. Or do you guys want to start believing and invest your time which is worth your time.

And not fall for this 3 K for 2 VFM Bullshit Nonsense!!In Delhi, people pay 3 k for 2. Go and RTFF.

On The Wings
09-03-23, 16:22
In the eyes of law, if you can't prove with evidence, then it's called fake allegations, that's what you been doing since ages!Gone through your 374 so called reports. Except 3 reports (one with Vanshika Punjabi, Nepali Rose and one SP gal) all the remaining reports are just passing comments on others. The gal is ugly, overpaid, not worthy, been in the trade for long time etc etc. All generalized comments which one can very easily do going through the Forum. No way helps others. Contribution. Nothing.

Interestingly, 2 things pops up again and again in your reports. One about SP Tushar and another about Truck drivers.

Seems like something went wrong with you and SP T and that's why most of the times you are gunning against SP T. Anyways that's your problem.

But, what about Truck drivers. ? Seems like you are closely associated with them and know them personally. Nothing wrong in that. Take care.

Mahgup
09-03-23, 19:44
Gone through your 374 so called reports. Except 3 reports (one with Vanshika Punjabi, Nepali Rose and one SP gal) all the remaining reports are just passing comments on others. The gal is ugly, overpaid, not worthy, been in the trade for long time etc etc. All generalized comments which one can very easily do going through the Forum. No way helps others. Contribution. Nothing.

Interestingly, 2 things pops up again and again in your reports. One about SP Tushar and another about Truck drivers.

Seems like something went wrong with you and SP T and that's why most of the times you are gunning against SP T. Anyways that's your problem.

But, what about Truck drivers. ? Seems like you are closely associated with them and know them personally. Nothing wrong in that. Take care.I also have gone through your 400 odd so called reports. All of them are just passing argumentative comments on others and some one liners which doesn't contribute much. No way helps others. Contribution. Nothing. Most of them even deleted and redacted. Always asking and begging for contacts and even one message sent to my inbox and still not posted even a single FR till date.

On the other hand, if you could have learnt to properly read RTFF FR and not jump to defend your feku, you could have easily read some more FRs which are posted in Delhi forum by me. I have contributed positively in the forum, rather than your fake rants.

I hope you get real unlike your feku 600 odd posts friend and post something useful instead of unproductive dramatic posts which won't help you. Take care.

Jooeey
09-04-23, 06:38
Does anyone here need more explanation and clarification after being concurred by one more person that the Fake Shop is going on here for too long! People you be judge for yourself and decide!!

Mahgup
09-04-23, 11:48
Does anyone here need more explanation and clarification after being concurred by one more person that the Fake Shop is going on here for too long! People you be judge for yourself and decide!!The purpose of this forum is related to subject of mongering. Repeating same stuff doesn't change anything.

Jooeey
09-04-23, 16:40
the purpose of this forum is related to subject of mongering. Repeating same stuff doesn't change anything.Lol!

Mahgup
09-05-23, 03:15
Lol!Stay Safe LOL.

On The Wings
09-06-23, 08:51
Lol!That's one Empty Gas Bag. Waste luggage. Ignore it.

Mahgup
09-06-23, 15:37
That's one Empty Gas Bag. Waste luggage. Ignore it.I guess reality dawned upon you! Hehe!

Jooeey
09-06-23, 18:52
That's one Empty Gas Bag. Waste luggage. Ignore it.Know it buddy! Just wanted everyone here to be aware of what's going on around here.

Undertake
09-07-23, 02:37
I also have gone through your 400 odd so called reports. All of them are just passing argumentative comments on others and some one liners which doesn't contribute much. No way helps others. Contribution. Nothing. Most of them even deleted and redacted. Always asking and begging for contacts and even one message sent to my inbox and still not posted even a single FR till date.

On the other hand, if you could have learnt to properly read RTFF FR and not jump to defend your feku, you could have easily read some more FRs which are posted in Delhi forum by me. I have contributed positively in the forum, rather than your fake rants.

I hope you get real unlike your feku 600 odd posts friend and post something useful instead of unproductive dramatic posts which won't help you. Take care.Completely agreed. Hit the nail on his head.

Undertake
09-07-23, 02:39
Joeey is a fake monger and contact collector himself. Don't believe in whatever he writes.That's the ultimate truth buddy. Well said haha!

Jooeey
09-07-23, 13:43
Some more Fake ID'S being created and circulated. Same old business goes on again.

Mahgup
09-07-23, 16:30
Some more Fake ID'S being created and circulated. Same old business goes on again.You are talking about yourself right?

Jooeey
09-08-23, 14:48
You are talking about yourself right?The very fact that you are responding to every topic and discussion here that is being talked about Fake ID'S even when you are not quoted itself shows who is concerned and who is talking about whom? Need I say more?

People get the message who is being talked about here! And who is Fake Ring Master!

Mahgup
09-08-23, 17:38
The very fact that you are responding to every topic and discussion here that is being talked about Fake ID'S even when you are not quoted itself shows who is concerned and who is talking about whom? Need I say more?

People get the message who is being talked about here! And who is Fake Ring Master!LOL seems like you don't understand simple English. Read my previous post haha.

Jooeey
09-09-23, 06:23
LOL seems like you don't understand simple English. Read my previous post haha.Ha. Ha. Seems like you get too unsecured when someone talks about Fake FR and Fake ID's here guess the old saying which goes. Only the culprit knows that he is the one and hence everytime he thinks that he is being talked about. Ha. Ha.

Mahgup
09-09-23, 15:13
Ha. Ha. Seems like you get too unsecured when someone talks about Fake FR and Fake ID's here guess the old saying which goes. Only the culprit knows that he is the one and hence everytime he thinks that he is being talked about. Ha. Ha.LOL Its not me, its you who is getting insecure because you got exposed! I revealed your lies here! HAHA.

Jooeey
09-09-23, 19:08
LOL Its not me, its you who is getting insecure because you got exposed! I revealed your lies here! HAHA.You have created so many Fake ID's till now and have posted all your Fake FR stories, and you still keep making Fake ID's which even others concur here. You can read this a couple of posts below.

And you still keep making Fake ID's here either to post Fake FR, or to argue with others, or to just post this girl is not worth that money and blah. Blah. But everytime you have done that because of heroics like mine and others you have been exposed everytime. And even after all this, you have the balls to say I have been exposed LOL! Everyone reading this js smart enough to understand and guess who is Fake here. Enough said already!!

BobaRamu
09-10-23, 00:52
There are fakes but there are some that are good in that price range. But it's very rare and most of them aren't any lookers.

They just get the job done for the price.

And not fall for this 3 K for 2 VFM Bullshit Nonsense!!

Jooeey
09-10-23, 14:49
LOL Its not me, its you who is getting insecure because you got exposed! I revealed your lies here! HAHA.All the Fake ID's that you have created till now to post your Fake FR stories, you still keep making Fake ID's which even others concur here. You can read this a couple of posts below.

You still keep making Fake ID's here either to post Fake FR, or to argue with others, or to just post this girl is not worth that money and blah. Blah. But everytime you have done that because of heroics like mine and others, you have been exposed everytime. And even after all this, you have the balls to say I have been exposed LOL! Everyone reading this is smart enough to understand and guess who is Fake here. Enough said already!!

Mahgup
09-10-23, 15:39
There are fakes but there are some that are good in that price range. But it's very rare and most of them aren't any lookers.

They just get the job done for the price.Well said, I agree with you! WG in all price ranges are available!

Mahgup
09-10-23, 15:41
All the Fake ID's that you have created till now to post your Fake FR stories, you still keep making Fake ID's which even others concur here. You can read this a couple of posts below.

You still keep making Fake ID's here either to post Fake FR, or to argue with others, or to just post this girl is not worth that money and blah. Blah. But everytime you have done that because of heroics like mine and others, you have been exposed everytime. And even after all this, you have the balls to say I have been exposed LOL! Everyone reading this is smart enough to understand and guess who is Fake here. Enough said already!!LOL, I know after a long time your reality is coming out. So don't get sad! People are getting to know the truth.

Jooeey
09-10-23, 17:22

They just get the job done for the price.Agree not all are Fake! But this guys has been posting FR and stories which nobody else can vouch for or has experienced. A couple of times when he was posting FR once through his other Fake ID I myself busted one of his Fake Photo that he had posted in his Fake FR by doing a Google image reverse search. And not just, that if you dig through this forum you will find many people who can concur that yes this guy has been creating and posting numerous Fake ID's and Fake FR even after getting busted e every time.