MaduraiBoy05
03-07-21, 19:40
Any information about madurai contacts?

MaduraiBoy05
03-19-21, 19:05
Is there any one from madurai?

MaduraiBoy05
04-07-21, 03:33
After so many visits to this spa, I was able to get FS in madura. Rooms are with locks and all proper tamil people at this spa.

Report.

Place - 9/10.

Girl - 7/10.

Boobs - 8/10.

Cat - 10/10 tight.

Massage - 9/10.

Cost - 1.8 k + 1 k.

WIR. Definitely.

BulletVictor
04-14-21, 19:06
Can you share more hints about this spa?

After so many visits to this spa, I was able to get FS in madura. Rooms are with locks and all proper tamil people at this spa.

Report.

Place - 9/10.

Girl - 7/10.

Boobs - 8/10.

Cat - 10/10 tight.

Massage - 9/10.

Cost - 1. 8 k + 1 k.

WIR. Definitely.

MaduraiBoy05
04-16-21, 05:17
Can you share more hints about this spa?I have sent in PM.

Itsal
04-16-21, 10:07
I have sent in PM.Please share me the info too. Thanks.

MaduraiBoy05
04-17-21, 04:53
Please share me the info too. Thanks.You need to buy subscription bro. Only then I can send you the contact.

Rajasm
04-29-21, 18:32
Google Bliss and find place.

HJ BJ 1000 bucks.

And post review with hits guys.

MaduraiBoy05
04-30-21, 04:46
Google Bliss and find place.

HJ BJ 1000 bucks.

And post review with hits guys.Are you speeking about the one with saloon?

Are the girls SI or NI??

MaduraiBoy05
05-02-21, 08:53
Any one in Madurai who can share INDE or SP contacts??

Rajasm
05-02-21, 14:38
Any one in Madurai who can share INDE or SP contacts??After so many equiries only managed to find MILF indies but young ones are available from SP.

But sorry mate no ISG premium can't PM.

MaduraiBoy05
05-03-21, 16:05
[Email address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

MaduraiBoy05
05-03-21, 19:53
Any one tasted this aunty?

Rajasm
05-04-21, 13:10
I have a [Email address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Rajasm
05-04-21, 17:45
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

Rajasm
05-09-21, 15:38
Which hotel is safe to take a girl in Madurai? Or any other options. Please help.

Madrasi Boy
05-17-21, 13:39
Is it in cow+ thavani? With stars name? Kindly help bro.

Report.

Place - 9/10.

Girl - 7/10.

Boobs - 8/10.

Cat - 10/10 tight.

Massage - 9/10.

Cost - 1.8 k + 1 k.

WIR. Definitely.

Madrasi Boy
05-17-21, 13:47
Kindly share some details about the spa is it the one located in cow bus stand named after stars?

Report.

Place - 9/10.

Girl - 7/10.

Boobs - 8/10.

Cat - 10/10 tight.

Massage - 9/10.

Cost - 1.8 k + 1 k.

WIR. Definitely.

SundayCurious
07-02-21, 01:34
Any trustworthy indie or SP contacts in Madurai? Please PM me.

SundayCurious
07-02-21, 06:29
Any reliable contact in Madurai? Indie or SP or spa.

Member #4697
07-14-21, 19:09
Please help out a newbie here. Any indie or sp contacts?

KennyWu
08-12-21, 02:34
I am out of mongering for a long while. I recently visited Madurai for a day trip, one of my friends in Madurai suggested to visit massage spa which is in the third floor of a popular chettinad restaurant. When I parked the car, the security asked me that I am here for the SPA with a look (first clue), crossed the lobby and waited for the lift and looked around two mid 20's ladies were looking at me that I am a bad guy (second clue). Reached the third floor, a guy, speaking half Tamil and Malayalam suggesting me to take a package, I was denying first, but, finally accepted to see what was the out come. The room was a hotel room converted for the purpose and the main door was not closed, just half open. The package is 3 k with two 45 minutes choice of powder, dry and Oil massage which can be selected with two therapist. I was waited, mid 30's mallu lady entered and asked me to change dress standing and looking at me, I politely asked are you fine changing everything in front of you, she said its find go ahead. She is ok in look wise, straight offered HJ and TA access for 1. 5 k for each therapist, so massage was nothing, focus on the main matter somewhat not comfortable and try to avoid and forced to avoided. Reasons, the location was not good, the room is bit dirty, and the room was half open, also its my first visit and try to avoid. Ending, I was trying to take a shower the second therapist was inside the bathroom watching I am kind of a shameless person.

Score card: Value for money: No, unless someone wants to get extras with negotiation skills its fine. Tip: select a basic massage option and stick on with what you want and select the Therapist by seeing them in person.

Happy and safe mongering.

MsgIsHvn
08-30-21, 16:15
Fellow mongers,

Long time lurker of this forum, but decided to begin contributing for everyone's benefit. I only prefer massages with extras (as my username says) even if it's a FS spa, so skip if you are expecting that.

Happened to be in Madurai couple of months ago and decided to explore the area. Chose the spa on old Tamil leader road and probably on second floor of the building. Sounds like a famous department store in the US. Place was a bit dirty and congested. Should have decided against it right then. Checked in with a pretty receptionist and paid the counter price of 1.8. Went to the room and changed. Therapist came in and I knew right away that I'm going to regret this. She was in her mid 40's maybe, mallu, a bit overweight and not my type. Still I went ahead with the session. Massage skills were nonexistent and no enthusiasm whatsoever. I got sick of it midway through and asked for alternate therapist (which I have never done in my several years of mongering). But there was nobody available, at least that's what they said. I decided to leave instead after about few minutes. She insisted on extras, but I said no way. Total mood killer of a session. Shower was clean at least!

Counter: 1.8 (didn't take any extras).

WIR: Not if it's the last spa in the world.

Would I recommend? Absolutely no. Don't waste your money.

MsgIsHvn
08-31-21, 18:04
Was in need of a release after disappointing sessions during my visit to Madurai few months ago. So did my search and narrowed down on a soap spa on post post street. Was skeptical initially but decided to try out my luck. That's a bit of turn on to not know what to expect from a session.

Anyway arrived at the location. Away from the hubbub of the town in a fully residential area. A big house with garden area and surprising number of cats. I was scared if I was entering into witches kingdom. The receptionist guy mentioned couple of packages one with 1.5 hrs session with two therapist for 4 K. I took the one HR session with 2.5 k for lack of funds. Therapist came with tea while I waited and then was taken to the room, which is actually makeshift cabins in the rooftop! But the ambience, room, shower etc were all nice and tidy. About the therapist (famous phone name), she was hot, a bit chubby maybe, but excellent and firm boobs ready to pop out of her tight tops. And from neighboring country. I was already dreaming of a good season.

She stepped out and came back in while I was still changing. That was a nice clue. We had a bit of chat and laid face down on the table with just the towel. She was giving a rub down from the table side and bent suddenly close to my face. Smiling naughty. And not wanting to wait further, I initiated a DFK and was very very well reciprocated.

Broke off the kiss after couple of minutes to start with the massage. She took away the towel by now and gave a good back rub and on legs. Bum massage was excellent with lots of teasing the boys and reaching underneath for my Johnny from top. She had some skills!! On the flip, she was working my legs and removed the tops showing her boobs. I was getting hard by then and discussed extras. We decided on 2 k for BBBJ and TA after some negotiation. Probably she was desperate too due to covid and less customers. FS is definitely on the table but not my preference. Starting with DFK again, she went down to Johnny, licking and sucking the boys for few minutes. Sucked those juicy boobs for some more and decided to finish off with BBBJ. Girl has got great skills and was probably the best BBBJ I received in a while. No CIM, so finished off on her boobs when I couldn't hold any longer. Ended the season with a clean shower, she helped out in the shower too which was nice. Didn't even know it was past time and she didn't rush either. Overall, a wonderful time and would definitely recommend. Another lady was also there, who was a bit taller, with firm and big boobs too. So nice collection as well at the spa.

Counter: 2.5 k + 2 k.

Extras: BBBJ + TA + CIB.

WIR: Yes, definitely. But slightly heavier on the pocket, but the quality is there.

FS and rimming is likely available for those interested.

Madrasi Boy
09-06-21, 07:54
Was in need of a release after disappointing sessions during my visit to Madurai few months ago. So did my search and narrowed down on a soap spa on post post street. Was skeptical initially but decided to try out my luck. That's a bit of turn on to not know what to expect from a session.

Anyway arrived at the location. Away from the hubbub of the town in a fully residential area. A big house with garden area and surprising number of cats. I was scared if I was entering into witches kingdom. The receptionist guy mentioned couple of packages one with 1.5 hrs session with two therapist for 4 K. I took the one HR session with 2.5 k for lack of funds. Therapist came with tea while I waited and then was taken to the room, which is actually makeshift cabins in the rooftop! But the ambience, room, shower etc were all nice and tidy. About the therapist (famous phone name), she was hot, a bit chubby maybe, but excellent and firm boobs ready to pop out of her tight tops. And from neighboring country. I was already dreaming of a good season.

She stepped out and came back in while I was still changing. That was a nice clue. We had a bit of chat and laid face down on the table with just the towel. She was giving a rub down from the table side and bent suddenly close to my face. Smiling naughty. And not wanting to wait further, I initiated a DFK and was very very well reciprocated.Bro,

Kindly share your experiences in different spas in Madurai. It will be a good knowledge for us.

TallTally
09-07-21, 08:36
Bro,

Kindly share your experiences in different spas in Madurai. It will be a good knowledge for us.Check my post history. I had posted covering major spas earlier.

MilfGod
09-07-21, 09:09
Hey bros,

Could some share contacts of independent girls in Madurai. Searched hard on locanto and skokka, most of them are fakes. Please help out if you can. Thanks.

Madrasi Boy
09-07-21, 13:59
Check my post history. I had posted covering major spas earlier.Many spas in and around Madurai are closed, most of the spas in just dial are not there.

Tried many spas and I had similar bad experience in the same spa located at old leader named road.

Even tried the bliss one, turns out to be a fake place. No extras nothing just robbed 2 k for a worthless namesake massage. L Bali spa has been closed ans t Bali spa too costly and rude masseuse like they treat as like hungry dogs which I can't tolerate that attitude.

Went more than 3-4 times for z Bali spa at cow bus stand no luck.

I'm frequenting the natural spa at cow bus stand which also is bit low in quality of girls. All 35-40 women.

H Bali spa operating in two places when enquired strictly told no kind of extras so I'm hesitate to waste my money.

If you know some more spa or saloon for extras help me because I'm tired of visiting same spa in Madurai. If I find some worth spa will update here too.

Even theni and Dindigul got better spa scene than Madurai.

TallTally
09-08-21, 06:54
Many spas in and around Madurai are closed, most of the spas in just dial are not there.

Tried many spas and I had similar bad experience in the same spa located at old leader named road.

Even tried the bliss one, turns out to be a fake place. No extras nothing just robbed 2 k for a worthless namesake massage. L Bali spa has been closed ans t Bali spa too costly and rude masseuse like they treat as like hungry dogs which I can't tolerate that attitude.

Went more than 3-4 times for z Bali spa at cow bus stand no luck.

I'm frequenting the natural spa at cow bus stand which also is bit low in quality of girls. All 35-40 women.

H Bali spa operating in two places when enquired strictly told no kind of extras so I'm hesitate to waste my money.

If you know some more spa or saloon for extras help me because I'm tired of visiting same spa in Madurai. If I find some worth spa will update here too.

Even theni and Dindigul got better spa scene than Madurai.Wow, didn't know the scene was this bad actually. I had visited Madurai for work few times in last two years and the t spa near theatre in brother city and the other one in the kk city had great bali staff. Pm me if you need further details.

I think it's time to look at indies if the MP scene is not good.

Gaurav Kumark
09-08-21, 08:01
Bro,

Any pointers to the place. Not able to decipher.

She stepped out and came back in while I was still changing. That was a nice clue. We had a bit of chat and laid face down on the table with just the towel. She was giving a rub down from the table side and bent suddenly close to my face. Smiling naughty. And not wanting to wait further, I initiated a DFK and was very very well reciprocated.

Madrasi Boy
09-08-21, 18:50
Bro,

Any pointers to the place. Not able to decipher.Do post your experience, atb!

KingTriad
09-26-21, 14:58
Visiting Madurai on next week. Any inde / SP lead would be helpful.

Cheers,

KT.

AlphaNeo
09-27-21, 07:53
Hi Bro,

Can you give some hints about this place.

Report.

Place - 9/10.

Girl - 7/10.

Boobs - 8/10.

Cat - 10/10 tight.

Massage - 9/10.

Cost - 1.8 k + 1 k.

WIR. Definitely.

Devadoss
10-23-21, 01:11

She stepped out and came back in while I was still changing. That was a nice clue. We had a bit of chat and laid face down on the table with just the towel. She was giving a rub down from the table side and bent suddenly close to my face. Smiling naughty. And not wanting to wait further, I initiated a DFK and was very very well reciprocated..Hi,

Can you please share the spa details? My PM is open.

TallTally
11-09-21, 03:52
In Madurai for a week. The spas don't seem to be worth anymore here. All the good ones seem to be gone. Tried two spas based on reviews here and nothing great, usual stuff.

Can someone share any indies from madurai? I can help with other leads from other si cities. Thanks.

Madrasi Boy
11-10-21, 09:21
Bro,

How did you find that locanto SP digit, I tried like 100 numbers all were fake.

I do not have subscription, any links to the number or hint would be highly appreciated.

I'm good with spa conditions here still yet to get a genuine SP number.

Visiting Madurai on next week. Any inde / SP lead would be helpful.

Cheers,

KT.

TallTally
11-11-21, 03:31
Any good spas? Tried both the post telegram nagar and the other FS place. Both has average chicks. Anything else worth visiting here?

Bro,

I do not have subscription, any links to the number or hint would be highly appreciated.

Madrasi Boy
11-15-21, 09:53
That telegram nagar spa is demanding around 6 k for an hour with extras separate. I don't think it is wise to visit it, BTW can you give me more hints on that FS place? I'm still searching for a FS place in Madurai. Will be useful.

Situation right now is worse, all spa's are closed down due to LE actions. Bloom spa and usual ayur cow stand spa are closed down due to LE actions earlier. But again this bloom spa has opened last week got a call, still in double mind to visit there.

Right now I'm attending spas at Dindigul in a famous 3 star hotel which is quite good in terms of bird quality. But strictly no B2B or FS here. Only HJ and topple.

Any good spas? Tried both the post telegram nagar and the other FS place. Both has average chicks. Anything else worth visiting here?

TallTally
11-18-21, 15:42
That telegram nagar spa is demanding around 6 k for an hour with extras separate. I don't think it is wise to visit it, BTW can you give me more hints on that FS place? I'm still searching for a FS place in Madurai. Will be useful.

Situation right now is worse, all spa's are closed down due to LE actions. Bloom spa and usual ayur cow stand spa are closed down due to LE actions earlier. But again this bloom spa has opened last week got a call, still in double mind to visit there.

Right now I'm attending spas at Dindigul in a famous 3 star hotel which is quite good in terms of bird quality. But strictly no B2B or FS here. Only HJ and topple.The telegram one is crap. Never liked there. I have been there a couple of years back and it was average. Now after seeing a review here I went and was dissapointed. They are quoting huge counter fee for fat aunties. Not worth it imo.

The FS place is in the outskirts. Closer to hill temple area. I can pm the name, but can't put it here. You can easily Google. Bloom is not safer and used to have ni chicks, not sure now. These days I only visit the brother nagar spa and have few regular ones. Still looking for indies here.

On dindigul, any clues on hotel / location? I can try if I manage to get there.

Madrasi Boy
11-21-21, 08:45
The hotel is in mainroad, named Vivera the spa is good in therapist quality (not fat aunties) yet strictly no b2 b just managed to get once in my 10+ visit. Every week therapist changes so won't be bored.

Any hints on that spa for googling? I don't have subscription so any clue.

Found a new one yesterday, it is in arapalayam cross road named stud number ninety, looks good from outside so thought of trying it yesterday.

Only one therapist available MILF type age 35-40 even though she would tell 25. Counter charges 1.5 k HJ, B2B, semi nude available. Not full service (if pushed can get). Forget about massage. Zero skills.

The telegram one is crap. Never liked there. I have been there a couple of years back and it was average. Now after seeing a review here I went and was dissapointed. They are quoting huge counter fee for fat aunties. Not worth it IMO.

The FS place is in the outskirts. Closer to hill temple area. I can pm the name, but can't put it here. You can easily Google. Bloom is not safer and used to have ni chicks, not sure now. These days I only visit the brother nagar spa and have few regular ones. Still looking for indies here.

On dindigul, any clues on hotel / location? I can try if I manage to get there.

KingTriad
12-01-21, 12:15
I randomly checked during that time. I tried to check whether that adv is active but no luck this time and the earlier number is also no response. Sometime, we may get a luck but loc are mostly fake.

Bro,

Madrasi Boy
12-17-21, 12:43
Found this spa from locanto number, a lady spoke and shared her location reached her place which was a house no signnboard nothing, the lady asked me to just enter the home without waiting outside.

Upon entering found two therapist good looking aunty type chose one named Priya, she guided me to the bedroom.

There was no proper massage, demanded 2 k for full nude and if pushed can easily get full service. Yet I didn't proceed with it since it's first time there.

Good service by her, far good from other spas. She gives very good company. She was willing to share her number at the end of service but I forgot sad.

Tally bro can you give more hints on the FS Location near alagar Kovil can't find one in Google.

TallTally
12-18-21, 11:49
Found this spa from locanto number, a lady spoke and shared her location reached her place which was a house no signnboard nothing, the lady asked me to just enter the home without waiting outside.

Upon entering found two therapist good looking aunty type chose one named Priya, she guided me to the bedroom.

There was no proper massage, demanded 2 k for full nude and if pushed can easily get full service. Yet I didn't proceed with it since it's first time there.

Good service by her, far good from other spas. She gives very good company. She was willing to share her number at the end of service but I forgot sad.

Tally bro can you give more hints on the FS Location near alagar Kovil can't find one in Google.Bro it wasnt near a. Kovil. It was near the other hill temple. I heard from a reliable friend that there seem to have LE activity around this spa recently. I would avoid for sometime now.

Also on locanto found spa can you share the details. Which area? Clues on number?

Abandonment
12-22-21, 21:04
I'm riding from Bangalore to Rameshwaram with a stop in Trichy and Madurai. I'm looking for FS both the places or either. Departing Bangalore on 24th.

Could any brother lend a helping hand. Even if it is FS in a spa I'm cool with it.

I can surely return the favor in Bangalore for indie and afro contacts.

DesperateMon
12-26-21, 05:02
In simmakkal there was a spa named Jeni run by a lady. It's walkable distance from madurai junction. I had visited them twice. They don't have disposable under wear. So you have to be butt naked. Therapist gave a massage for namesake and finally when turn for extras she directly opened everything and had a full service. Total damages 3 k.

Joker143
01-16-22, 23:41
Hi bro,

I am new in the area. Could you please help with this contact? Appreciate it!

Tally bro can you give more hints on the FS Location near alagar Kovil can't find one in Google.

Joker143
01-17-22, 19:12
Can you share more details please? The purpose of this community is to help people find the right spot. When you don't share details it just is meaningless. I'd appreciate if you can share details. Thanks!

Report.

Place - 9/10.

Girl - 7/10.

Boobs - 8/10.

Cat - 10/10 tight.

Massage - 9/10.

Cost - 1.8 k + 1 k.

WIR. Definitely.

Joker143
01-19-22, 21:13
I went here today and got a NE one. She charged me 4 k for HJ and B2B massage. She wasn't great. I won't choose her again. I saw some good looking NI there. Did you get one of those? My inbox is open please share more.

She stepped out and came back in while I was still changing. That was a nice clue. We had a bit of chat and laid face down on the table with just the towel. She was giving a rub down from the table side and bent suddenly close to my face. Smiling naughty. And not wanting to wait further, I initiated a DFK and was very very well reciprocated..

MaduraiBoy05
01-22-22, 21:30
Can you share more details please? The purpose of this community is to help people find the right spot. When you don't share details it just is meaningless. I'd appreciate if you can share details. Thanks!Check your DM.

KenZing31
01-25-22, 18:27
Please DM me also.

Check your DM.===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Admin

SamJith
01-28-22, 08:21
In simmakkal there was a spa named Jeni run by a lady. It's walkable distance from madurai junction. I had visited them twice. They don't have disposable under wear. So you have to be butt naked. Therapist gave a massage for namesake and finally when turn for extras she directly opened everything and had a full service. Total damages 3 k.Is the spa still in operation.

Do they allow selection?

AbcCool
02-06-22, 02:22
Hi bro, your pm is not active. Can you give more details of this spa name?

Any other people who know the name of the spa, please tell me.

Broke off the kiss after couple of minutes to start with the massage. She took away the towel by now and gave a good back rub and on legs. Bum massage was excellent with lots of teasing the boys and reaching underneath for my Johnny from top. She had some skills!! On the flip, she was working my legs and removed the tops showing her boobs. I was getting hard by then and discussed extras. We decided on 2 k for BBBJ and TA after some negotiation. Probably she was desperate too due to covid and less customers. FS is definitely on the table but not my preference. Starting with DFK again, she went down to Johnny, licking and sucking the boys for few minutes. Sucked those juicy boobs for some more and decided to finish off with BBBJ. Girl has got great skills and was probably the best BBBJ I received in a while. No CIM, so finished off on her boobs when I couldn't hold any longer. Ended the season with a clean shower, she helped out in the shower too which was nice. Didn't even know it was past time and she didn't rush either. Overall, a wonderful time and would definitely recommend. Another lady was also there, who was a bit taller, with firm and big boobs too. So nice collection as well at the spa.

Counter: 2.5 k + 2 k.

Extras: BBBJ + TA + CIB.

WIR: Yes, definitely. But slightly heavier on the pocket, but the quality is there.

FS and rimming is likely available for those interested.

DesperateMon
02-08-22, 03:45
Yes it is still operating and they have 2 therapists for selection.

Is the spa still in operation.

Do they allow selection?

TallTally
02-19-22, 13:00

Any other people who know the name of the spa, please tell me.They are asking 6 k for counter. Then extras seperate. Selection is not good. Even in us no one pays this much for a regular massage. So stay away.

TallTally
02-19-22, 13:01
Is the spa still in operation.

Do they allow selection?Please avoid this spa. It's been raides few times in the past.

FriendlyKing
02-28-22, 20:15
They are asking 6 k for counter. Then extras seperate. Selection is not good. Even in us no one pays this much for a regular massage. So stay away.Totally agree. I'm on short trip to India and visited Madurai as it's my hometown. Visited this spa today, prices were outrageous when compared to the quality that I get in US but still I went ahead and opted for two 1 HR sessions with two different therapist. First one was a young NI and had lot of attitude. That itself was a put off. She quoted 35 K for a B2 B with BBBJ. I burst out laughing and she was insisting me to tell how much I would be willing to offer, I told her 5 K. She rejected and the complete mood was off in the room. Second therapist was from NE I guess, I straight away asked for extras and she initially offered FS for $100 but then backed out looking at the size. I didn't want to give away dollars so settled for B2B with HJ for 4 K. It was very mechanical and I didn't enjoy much. I was told there are 8 girls working there, I might visit this spa again just to try my luck.

FriendlyKing
03-03-22, 08:50
They are asking 6 k for counter. Then extras seperate. Selection is not good. Even in us no one pays this much for a regular massage. So stay away.Trying to PM you, could you please clear your inbox.

TallTally
03-06-22, 08:06
Trying to PM you, could you please clear your inbox.Cleared, dm me.

MaduraiBoy05
03-06-22, 19:16
After a long time and so many visits to the spa I was able to get the contact details of the therapist. She is ready to meet outside. Looks like a typical next door girl.

Looks- 6/10 dark.

Boobs - 8/10.

Ass-9/10.

BBBJ - 8/10.

Cat - 10/10.

Action - 10/10.

Ready to share the contact for exchange.

FriendlyKing
03-12-22, 20:58
I had to kill time so thought of visiting the soap spa for the second time. I told the front desk guy that I wasn't happy with the service last time. He told me that he will make sure I'm not disappointed this time and booked the appointment with K. She was from NE and spoke good English. Decent massage and offered B2B for 6 k. I tried negotiating down to 4 k and finally agreed for 5 k. I know this is a bit high but the girls here are so spoilt that they don't budge if you lowball them. She had a good size boobs and it was soft. I'm a sucker for boobs. It was so relaxing to suck and bite it. I literally was on top of her and the B2 B was so relaxing. She held my dick between her thighs and was stroking it. Needless to say I finished between her thighs. It was an enjoyable 15 minutes.

TallTally
03-13-22, 08:02
I had to kill time so thought of visiting the soap spa for the second time. I told the front desk guy that I wasn't happy with the service last time. He told me that he will make sure I'm not disappointed this time and booked the appointment with K. She was from NE and spoke good English. Decent massage and offered B2B for 6 k. I tried negotiating down to 4 k and finally agreed for 5 k. I know this is a bit high but the girls here are so spoilt that they don't budge if you lowball them. She had a good size boobs and it was soft. I'm a sucker for boobs. It was so relaxing to suck and bite it. I literally was on top of her and the B2 B was so relaxing. She held my dick between her thighs and was stroking it. Needless to say I finished between her thighs. It was an enjoyable 15 minutes.Though you had a good time here, I would suggest keeping prices in check. It's not that others can't pay, but paying this much for just b2 b, more than Bangalore rates in Madurai type of city will spoil the scene for everyone. This will become the norm soon if this isn't kept under check. Just wanted to give my two cents. Peace.

IAmMukesh
03-13-22, 08:43
Can you please give a hint about this spa bro? I tried google but no luck.

Thanks in advance.

I had to kill time so thought of visiting the soap spa for the second time. I told the front desk guy that I wasn't happy with the service last time. He told me that he will make sure I'm not disappointed this time and booked the appointment with K. She was from NE and spoke good English. Decent massage and offered B2B for 6 k. I tried negotiating down to 4 k and finally agreed for 5 k. I know this is a bit high but the girls here are so spoilt that they don't budge if you lowball them. She had a good size boobs and it was soft. I'm a sucker for boobs. It was so relaxing to suck and bite it. I literally was on top of her and the B2 B was so relaxing. She held my dick between her thighs and was stroking it. Needless to say I finished between her thighs. It was an enjoyable 15 minutes.

FriendlyKing
03-13-22, 22:16
Though you had a good time here, I would suggest keeping prices in check. It's not that others can't pay, but paying this much for just b2 b, more than Bangalore rates in Madurai type of city will spoil the scene for everyone. This will become the norm soon if this isn't kept under check. Just wanted to give my two cents. Peace.This has already become the norm at this spa and I feel bad that I encouraged this by paying more. Never again I'm going to visit this spa. Supply is very slim and Madurai mongers are ready to pay a premium to indulge.

I visited another spa in th nagar, 2 k was the counter fee and 1 k for standard he. Very mechanical and I didn't even enjoy. I felt like I wasted 1 k here compared to the 5 k I spent at soap spa. For each their own. Happy Hunting!!

FriendlyKing
03-13-22, 22:18
Can you please give a hint about this spa bro? I tried google but no luck.

Thanks in advance.This should be listed in tripadvisor's top 5.

IAmMukesh
03-15-22, 18:43
This should be listed in tripadvisor's top 5.Thanks for the hint bro. Appreciate it.

I called and enquired about the rate. They are quoting 6 k for 1 HR massage. It seems too high. Am I being cheated?

I expected it should be around 2 k. Seniors please help.

FriendlyKing
03-15-22, 20:17
Thanks for the hint bro. Appreciate it.

I called and enquired about the rate. They are quoting 6 k for 1 HR massage. It seems too high. Am I being cheated?

I expected it should be around 2 k. Seniors please help.This place has a high counter fee for sure and IMO it isn't worth it. I visited this place because I wanted some action before I left Madurai. You can try the Bali spa in bro nagar, not sure of extras though.

IAmMukesh
03-16-22, 03:04
This place has a high counter fee for sure and IMO it isn't worth it. I visited this place because I wanted some action before I left Madurai. You can try the Bali spa in bro nagar, not sure of extras though.Thanks bro.

Goombah1011
04-17-22, 15:49
Hello everyone,

I am currently in Madurai and looking for some service. Called a few of the numbers listed on locanto but did not get good vibes from them. Was not sure if they were legitimate.

Can someone message me or reply back with some trusted providers / spas? Thank you in advance.

VDileep
05-08-22, 12:35
Hi,

I am in Madhurai. Looking for any leads. Please help.

My PM is open.

Thanks.

VittalDass143
05-10-22, 22:13

soap spa on post post street. please provide some hint so its easy to locate or dm me mobile number

Any other people who know the name of the spa, please tell me.Hint regarding soap spa on post post street. Contact person and number.

IAmMukesh
05-14-22, 07:05
Hint regarding soap spa on post post street. Contact person and number.You can find the details on locanto bro.

Rajmax1620
06-19-22, 04:32
Has anyone tried 4 hands massage in Madurai?

Most of them quote 5 k counter and not sure if it will be worth it.

Thanks.

DesperateMon
07-03-22, 14:53
4 hands massage is absolute waste of money. It's like 3 some. But having at a spa would cost you deep hole. 5 k is base price and after that gals would charge 2 k each. You will end up 9 k for just getting massage and extras.

This is my one cent. But others opinion is most welcome.

Has anyone tried 4 hands massage in Madurai?

Most of them quote 5 k counter and not sure if it will be worth it.

Thanks.

Rajmax1620
07-08-22, 08:50
You are correct. I tried spas in bro nagar. (not 4 hands though). Both had good looking therapists and they gave a very good massage. But quoted 5 k for B2B. I politely denied and came out. In case of 4 hands, I will have to pay around 15 K, that's too much.

4 hands massage is absolute waste of money. It's like 3 some. But having at a spa would cost you deep hole. 5 k is base price and after that gals would charge 2 k each. You will end up 9 k for just getting massage and extras.

This is my one cent. But others opinion is most welcome.

Krishnan2015
07-22-22, 03:26
I am coming to madurai on a short visit. Looking for help with reliable SP or indie contacts who can provide good service with BBBJ.

TIA.

Rajmax1620
08-16-22, 16:28
Has anyone else visited the new wood themed spa near double k city?

I had no luck there. Just wasted 2 k for a below average massage and no extras.

Subshankar34
08-18-22, 20:24
Has anyone else visited the new wood themed spa near double k city?

I had no luck there. Just wasted 2 k for a below average massage and no extras.That is a new spa professional one, do you know any other spa which offers extras in madurai, share your experiences, I know a spa in new oor area which offers extra can help with therapist name.

Rajmax1620
08-19-22, 14:35
The one near priya complex quoted 5 k for B2B Other place was also in new oor area. It was in quiet residential place, near to rio hotel. Probably we are talking about same spa. There also therapist quoted 6 K. I denied and came out.

That is a new spa professional one, do you know any other spa which offers extras in madurai, share your experiences, I know a spa in new oor area which offers extra can help with therapist name.

DesperateMon
08-19-22, 16:12
There is one in simmakal. A lady named Ramya was running the spa. The gals are Village type. If you are interested then you can go ahead. Else there is a Bali spa which provides extras.

The one near priya complex quoted 5 k for B2B Other place was also in new oor area. It was in quiet residential place, near to rio hotel. Probably we are talking about same spa. There also therapist quoted 6 K. I denied and came out.

Subshankar34
08-19-22, 17:11
The one near priya complex quoted 5 k for B2B Other place was also in new oor area. It was in quiet residential place, near to rio hotel. Probably we are talking about same spa. There also therapist quoted 6 K. I denied and came out.I know a spa which has Tamil therapist, they quote 3 k for extras will give you more hint if required. Rio hotel one is total crap. So far had any luck in Madurai in spa or indie?

Subshankar34
08-19-22, 17:45
There is one in simmakal. A lady named Ramya was running the spa. The gals are Village type. If you are interested then you can go ahead. Else there is a Bali spa which provides extras.What type of extras they offer in both spas? Can you give hint on the Bali spa?

DesperateMon
08-21-22, 02:03
Jeni spa simmakal. If you are lucky then you can get full services.

Bali spa. Taken number from justdial.

Both I got from justdial.

What type of extras they offer in both spas? Can you give hint on the Bali spa?

Rajmax1620
08-26-22, 16:47
Yes bro, give me hint for the spa which has Tamil therapists.

I know a spa which has Tamil therapist, they quote 3 k for extras will give you more hint if required. Rio hotel one is total crap. So far had any luck in Madurai in spa or indie?

Rajmax1620
08-26-22, 16:48
Most of the Spas in Madurai are names as Bali spa only. Any other hint?

Jeni spa simmakal. If you are lucky then you can get full services.

Bali spa. Taken number from justdial.

Both I got from justdial.

Jocko Willink
09-09-22, 11:38
Hello guys,

I'm new to this forum and recently subscribed.

I'm stuck in this city for work and can't find services anywhere, the spas I enquired don't offer B2B or extra services.

As of now which spa in madurai offers B2B, HJ, BBBJ and other extras?

Please DM me or reply here. Thanks.

Jocko Willink
09-11-22, 03:33
I'm planning to go to 'L Soap Spa' in Post Telegram Nagar, do they offer extras there? The cost of massage has been raised to 6 K per hour.

Sk2149
09-11-22, 22:36
Try bali one near priya.

Hello guys,

I'm new to this forum and recently subscribed.

I'm stuck in this city for work and can't find services anywhere, the spas I enquired don't offer B2B or extra services.

As of now which spa in madurai offers B2B, HJ, BBBJ and other extras?

Please DM me or reply here. Thanks.

Sk2149
09-11-22, 22:40
Try bali spa near priya.

I'm planning to go to 'L Soap Spa' in Post Telegram Nagar, do they offer extras there? The cost of massage has been raised to 6 K per hour.

Jocko Willink
09-12-22, 09:30
Try bali spa near priya.There are 2 spas in that area, which one offers extras? L flower Bali spa or 'T' Bali spa? Which one offers extras?

Jocko Willink
09-12-22, 09:50
Try bali one near priya.I can see 2 Bali spas in the google maps near priya comp, can you give a hint which one? Is it the L flower Bali spa or is it the Ta Bali spa? Please help.

I tried the H Bali spa but no luck. Strictly no extras there.

DarkDesire69
09-12-22, 20:55
I can see 2 Bali spas in the google maps near priya comp, can you give a hint which one? Is it the L flower Bali spa or is it the Ta Bali spa? Please help.

I tried the H Bali spa but no luck. Strictly no extras there.Tulip Bali spa in fortune hotel doesn't provide any extras.

Jocko Willink
09-13-22, 05:33
Tulip Bali spa in fortune hotel doesn't provide any extras.I'm asking about "L flower Bali spa" and T s Bali spa near Priya complex area?

Do you know any other spas offering extras?

As far as I know, Both H spas in Madurai don't offer any extras.

Sk2149
09-14-22, 16:00
Dio therapists are good but strictly professional, referring to T.

I'm asking about "L flower Bali spa" and T s Bali spa near Priya complex area?

Sk2149
09-14-22, 16:04
When I enquired recently, they increased to 15 k for 2 hour which is too expensive but no one hour available.

Rajmax1620
09-15-22, 08:33
The T shoe opposite to priya complex will work out. None of the spa in hotels offer anything.

I'm asking about "L flower Bali spa" and T s Bali spa near Priya complex area?

DarkDesire69
09-15-22, 19:28
The T shoe opposite to priya complex will work out. None of the spa in hotels offer anything.Takahe Bali spa? Does it provide extras?

Jocko Willink
09-16-22, 07:20
Takahe Bali spa? Does it provide extras?In TS spa near priya complex, the managers will open the door during sessions and check. Sometimes they will instruct to keep the door unlocked and partially open. Many people give the same complaints in reviews also.

Also if you ask for a particular therapist while booking they get suspicious.

This isn't always the case but I think it's best to try somewhere else.

Rajmax1620
09-21-22, 15:43
Thanks for the information bro. I did not face that during my visit. The therapist offered extras for higher price, I denied and came out.

In TS spa near priya complex, the managers will open the door during sessions and check. Sometimes they will instruct to keep the door unlocked and partially open. Many people give the same complaints in reviews also.

Also if you ask for a particular therapist while booking they get suspicious.

This isn't always the case but I think it's best to try somewhere else.

Sk2149
09-27-22, 06:13
Any one tried soap spa in recent times? How was the experience?

RahulVermastik
01-05-23, 06:36
Have been going for this new spa in Cow-thavani. They have a good collection of South therapists. But the girls understanding the demand of South therapists charge a hefty amount. Except FS, everything is on the menu. Have been here 10 times already, and had good experiences. But damaged the wallet heavily.

DesperateMon
01-07-23, 03:44
Does the spa operate in a hotel. Any hint on the name.

Have been going for this new spa in Cow-thavani. They have a good collection of South therapists. But the girls understanding the demand of South therapists charge a hefty amount. Except FS, everything is on the menu. Have been here 10 times already, and had good experiences. But damaged the wallet heavily.

RahulVermastik
01-12-23, 08:10
Does the spa operate in a hotel. Any hint on the name.Hi,

No it doesn't operate in a hotel. The spa rhymes with a city in Italy. Google Maps to your rescue.

DudeMi98
01-14-23, 07:01
Hi Guys,

I will be in Madurai for 2 days around Jan 25th. It would be nice if anyone shares SP / inde / spa with extras. Please let me know. Can help you out in Hyderabad, Delhi, bglr Kerala.

Thanks.

Mi.

Jocko Willink
01-14-23, 11:45
Hello,

I'm looking for reliable SPs contacts in Madurai. I have tried different spas and Italy spa and Priya spa offer extras but now the management has become strict and extras are not always offered, spas are not reliable. Can you share some reliable SP contacts in Madurai with nice girls?

Andana
02-21-23, 13:45
Reaching tomorrow to Madurai and tried to locate services available in Locanto and atleast 3 contacts directed me to Aparna Towers in LegGate. Is this reliable? Any one have used? Thanks in Advance.

MaduraiBoy05
02-26-23, 13:32
Reaching tomorrow to Madurai and tried to locate services available in Locanto and atleast 3 contacts directed me to Aparna Towers in LegGate. Is this reliable? Any one have used? Thanks in Advance.Did you try this place? If yes, Can you share your experience?

DarkDesire69
03-04-23, 21:41
Hi Guys,

I will be in Madurai for 2 days around Jan 25th. It would be nice if anyone shares SP / inde / spa with extras. Please let me know. Can help you out in Hyderabad, Delhi, bglr Kerala.

Thanks.

Mi.Try taksu Bali spa in Anna Nagar they provide extras.

Mdu Hedonist
03-10-23, 08:08
Hi brothers,

I have been regular to this MP which is located in Brahmin bungalow on the second floor of a hair salon. They charge 1.5 k for massage and steam, the ambiance is basic and nothing fancy. The in charge guy is friendly and they rotate therapists regularly. They allow only TA and HJ for 1.5 k, nothing more in the menu. You can find it easily in google by the Tamil word for 'courage'. One thing for sure is that the place is safe as it's been there for more than five years.

Happy mongering brothers!

Mdu Hedonist
03-10-23, 08:10
After a long time and so many visits to the spa I was able to get the contact details of the therapist. She is ready to meet outside. Looks like a typical next door girl.

Looks- 6/10 dark.

Boobs - 8/10.

Ass-9/10.

BBBJ - 8/10.

Cat - 10/10.

Action - 10/10.

Ready to share the contact for exchange.What's the damage to the pocket bro?

Mdu Hedonist
03-12-23, 10:31
Hello brothers,

Do any of you have contacts of VFM Indies in Madurai, will definitely reciprocate with the contacts that I have.

Happy mongering!

GreatGumMango
03-23-23, 20:16
Visited a spa in a busy area where there are lot of auto parts being sold. The selection was not that great. All Tamil. Place was outdated. Price was 1. 5 k for 1 HR and special was 2 k for 2 hrs. Chose the second option. Went to room changed and fake massage started. Except FS everything was there but didn't feel like spending much time there. So asked for HJ. Gave the tip and the deed was finished. If the ambience was better will try next time. There were too many cats too which I don't like. This is my first time posting here. Hopefully I find a good spot and give a great review.

Joe1992
03-26-23, 10:40
Hi folks,

Can anyone help with the leads of genuine ladies, SP or spa on this way.

Awaiting for the help. Thanks.

Joe1992
03-26-23, 10:43
Hi folks,

Am seeking any genuine ladies or girls, SP or any Spa details. Kindly help.

Thank you.

MaduraiBoy05
04-20-23, 04:49
Hi.

Any spa that has Tamil chicks and provide good extras??

Jocko Willink
04-26-23, 16:23
Do any of you guys have Indies or SPs contacts in Madurai? I have tried spas only, and most contacts in locanto are scams. Please send private message if you have any contacts. Thanks in advance.

MaduraiBoy05
05-02-23, 19:19
Hi,

Any one visited the spa in arapalayam cross road above a medical shop??

On enquiry they said Tamil option available at 1.5 k for 1 HR. If any one has tried let me know.

Maduraiboy.

MaduraiBoy05
05-15-23, 15:51
Hi,

Any one visited the spa in arapalayam cross road above a medical shop??

On enquiry they said Tamil option available at 1.5 k for 1 HR. If any one has tried let me know..Visited the spa and it has a shop like arrangement with no board or identification. The guy guided me to the place and showed the line up. Took a Kanada girl. She was very hot in the action. Took full nude for 3 k. She undressed and started the deed. After 10 min started doing BBJ. Made me release soon in BBJ.

Score card.

Face - 7/10.

Boobs - 7/10 shaggy.

Pussy. No idea (I did not take FS a I did not carry my safety).

Rooms - 7/10.

Budget - 1.5 + 3 bit costly when compared to my regular FS spa.

SmackLay2
05-17-23, 03:14
Visited the spa and it has a shop like arrangement with no board or identification. The guy guided me to the place and showed the line up. Took a Kanada girl. She was very hot in the action. Took full nude for 3 k. She undressed and started the deed. After 10 min started doing BBJ. Made me release soon in BBJ.

Score card.

Face - 7/10.

Boobs - 7/10 shaggy.

Pussy. No idea (I did not take FS a I did not carry my safety).

Rooms - 7/10.

Budget - 1.5 + 3 bit costly when compared to my regular FS spa.Your inbox isn't enabled. Any suggestion or hints about the place and how to reach that guy. I will be visiting Madurai next week. I can reciprocate some from BLR.

MaduraiBoy05
06-08-23, 21:23
Your inbox isn't enabled. Any suggestion or hints about the place and how to reach that guy. I will be visiting Madurai next week. I can reciprocate some from BLR.PM is open. We can discuss.

SantoshNc
06-27-23, 10:41
Is this Ayush Spa?

Jocko Willink
07-02-23, 16:37
Share some SP or Inde contacts in madurai. In spas can't get FS only extras. Also in locanto all fake contacts. PM me if you have contacts.

VMan1
07-31-23, 09:33
Hi Madurai makkalae.

Anyone tried priya Rajesh FB couple? Are they legit and what are the damages? Are there any other couples in Madurai for fun. TIA.

TallTally
08-08-23, 05:51
I will be travelling to madurai in anothrt two weeks and want to know if any new spas which are providing any extras. Also any indies here or still the same? Any old seniors from mdu if still around, please share any new indie / spa contact. Dm is open.

KennyWu
08-26-23, 12:23
On my recent visit to Madurai, visited this spa located in Iyyer Bungalow in a multistory building. There is no name board. Called and booked an appointment with one Mallu Girl name Abxx. They have a few girls, but I am interested only in a Mallu Girl becasue they provide the best services. After went to the room, (the rooms are open on the top, its not fully privacy, and you can hear from other side of the massage table. After a few minutes, got a clue and had an open discussion and requested the offer, its only TL&HJ costed 1. 5 k which is pretty decent and I requested twice and added additional. 5 k which is cheap. First shot, very quick since she created a good scene removed my undie, played a few minutes and licked my nipple and the blast on her forehead. Then massaged continued very professional and she also fingered my ass what a scene and I was ready for the second shot. Asked her to move to the second this time accessed her melons, what a big size, I could have sucked but I was in a right mood and enjoying her hand work on my tool which was stright posistion. After 4 to 6 minutes second shot finished with her magic hands and licking my nipples. Gave her a big hug, and handed the cash and took a shared bathroom shower and walked out.

A few points: don't go with a gang just go alone and try not to ask immediately with this post. Try to create a good connection and you can have what you need.

Jocko Willink
09-21-23, 07:20
Can you share any reliable SP or Inde contacts in Madurai. All the ads in locanto are fake and trying to scam, so if you have any reliable contacts please share. I want young good looking girls 20 to 25 and not interested in aunty types or Spas. DM me if you have, Cost per shot is not an issue. (Willing to pay you for the contacts also or exchange trichy or chennai contacts) Thanks in advance.

HotDudess
01-02-24, 18:25
Hi visiting madurai next week will be there two days. Any hints on spa or reliable SP or Indir contact. Will reciprocate in Chennai. Thanks.

Jocko Willink
02-13-24, 16:23
Is FS available at 6 apalayam spa located above the medical shop? What is the Cost of FS or other Extras in that spa? Please reply eply if you have tried that spa.

MaduraiBoy05
02-21-24, 19:18
Is FS available at 6 apalayam spa located above the medical shop? What is the Cost of FS or other Extras in that spa? Please reply eply if you have tried that spa.The do not offer FS. But most of the girls there offer BBJ.

Can you share any contacts in Chennai and Trichy?

Jocko Willink
02-22-24, 08:10
I will DM you the contacts.

The do not offer FS. But most of the girls there offer BBJ.

Can you share any contacts in Chennai and Trichy?

MaduraiNri
03-05-24, 17:10
On my recent visit to Madurai, visited this spa located in Iyyer Bungalow in a multistory building. There is no name board. Called and booked an appointment with one Mallu Girl name Abxx. They have a few girls, but I am interested only in a Mallu Girl becasue they provide the best services. After went to the room, (the rooms are open on the top, its not fully privacy, and you can hear from other side of the massage table. After a few minutes, got a clue and had an open discussion and requested the offer, its only TL&HJ costed 1. 5 k which is pretty decent and I requested twice and added additional. 5 k which is cheap. First shot, very quick since she created a good scene removed my undie, played a few minutes and licked my nipple and the blast on her forehead. Then massaged continued very professional and she also fingered my ass what a scene and I was ready for the second shot. Asked her to move to the second this time accessed her melons, what a big size, I could have sucked but I was in a right mood and enjoying her hand work on my tool which was stright posistion. After 4 to 6 minutes second shot finished with her magic hands and licking my nipples. Gave her a big hug, and handed the cash and took a shared bathroom shower and walked out.

A few points: don't go with a gang just go alone and try not to ask immediately with this post. Try to create a good connection and you can have what you need.I concur with your review except the bathing together part.

It's not allowed in that place and I have been going to this place for few years now. Pretty decent place, value for money bec you get good massage as well as Happy ending.

They have few standard staff and Abxxx is one of them and they try to include new staff every now and then.

Very polite front desk and they take feedback seriously.

MaduraiNri
03-23-24, 12:04
Visited recently through locanto number ending 628.

Near to bull entrance junction.

Wanted to try bec they said it's 1. 2 k for session but after reaching the location I realised why it's cheaper. Pretty much a dungeon and cramped.

Shown 3 birds all SI. Chose the chubby one name are**ja*I.

Ordinary massage for 20 min moved to xtras. HJ 1 k, TL 1. 5 k b2 be 2 k & FN 2. 5 K.

Negotiated to 1. 8 k for FN. No digits were allowed and also no kissing. These were told only after I paid. Just went through the motions and finished it.

Also there was so many noises and disturbances between the session which put me off.

WIR: No.

TanyaP
03-27-24, 18:09
Hello bros,

I will be travelling to Madurai for a day. Would like to explore the mongering scene in the town. Please share any contacts of genuine SP. SPA's with FS would be of second priority.

Would appreciate you're effort and will reciprocate contacts from Hyderabad, Vijayawada.

Thanks.