PDA

View Full Version : Dehradun

Admin
01-01-00, 03:00
Thread Starter.

Monk4279
04-07-21, 11:30
Thanks a lot admin for considering my request and starting this thread. FRs will start coming from tmrw. Happy mongering.

SamratJ
04-07-21, 17:14
This is awesome. Welcome, all Dehradun guys.

Ar941
04-07-21, 19:17
I went to a spa near four point Sheraton girl gave a nice BJ and full service cost 4 k agreed to meet outside she a bit heavy nice bazooka.

Monk4279
04-08-21, 05:56
There is spa named after a place in Thailand in ECR.

Counter charge- 800.

FS charge - 2000, VFM in ddn.

Massage. Nothing to brag about.

Cheers.

Fill Werrell
04-09-21, 07:22
This is a FR from three months ago. I was returning from a road trip to Mussourie with a friend and we decided to try a spa. So we went to this mall in EC road which has 2 spas side to side on the 1st floor. Chose the right hand side spa and went in.

There was a guy at the reception. We asked for one hour each and asked him to allocate both of us with cooperative therapists. Paid 800 per head at the counter and went in, not knowing what awaited us inside and whether we would get extras at all. But, we were in luck. My girl, Mona, sure had everything on the menu and I must say, she has an ultra sensitive clit! Got her really horny, did DFK, DATY, fucked her to my satisfaction and tipped her 3.5 k. Yes, that was expensive and I tried my best to negotiate but it seems that rates in a mall spa are on the higher side in a small town.

My friend wasn't so lucky. His girl, Anna, only did him a HJ. He tipped her 800, but he said that he really enjoyed the HJ so I guess that's VFM for him. Not so much for me.

So this little detour of ours cost us some time and money but was a really nice end to a hill vacation. Had a nice, relaxed drive back to NCR after that.

Main Doc
04-09-21, 21:08
Hello everyone.

This is awesome. Welcome, all Dehradun guys.

Ivan Homer
04-10-21, 04:53
1. Spa Kala Pathar. Ask for Happiness and you shall get it. Pic attached.

2. W. Only two birds. One gives a mean BJ and the other is a mean fuck. Have attached a pic of one of the two.

Dehradun is not like Delhi in the sense that there is no such thing as a sure shot deal. Your mileage will depend on how you behave and how you negotiate. I have paid a girl 5 k for FS and then brought it down to 2.5 later which is a fair price IMO given that I am very picky with my birds.

If you want FS for 1.5 try the spa with Horse in it's name and its sister concern.

There are a couple of SPs in the pipeline that I have to try out. Post covid have run into some budget issues so haven't been as active.

Ivan Homer
04-10-21, 05:06
This is a FR from three months ago. I was returning from a road trip to Mussourie with a friend and we decided to try a spa. So we went to this mall in EC road which has 2 spas side to side on the 1st floor. Chose the right hand side spa and went in.

There was a guy at the reception. We asked for one hour each and asked him to allocate both of us with cooperative therapists. Paid 800 per head at the counter and went in, not knowing what awaited us inside and whether we would get extras at all. But, we were in luck. My girl, Mona, sure had everything on the menu and I must say, she has an ultra sensitive clit! Got her really horny, did DFK, DATY, fucked her to my satisfaction and tipped her 3.5 k. Yes, that was expensive and I tried my best to negotiate but it seems that rates in a mall spa are on the higher side in a small town.

My friend wasn't so lucky. His girl, Anna, only did him a HJ. He tipped her 800, but he said that he really enjoyed the HJ so I guess that's VFM for him. Not so much for me.

So this little detour of ours cost us some time and money but was a really nice end to a hill vacation. Had a nice, relaxed drive back to NCR after that.Fresno is always a hit or miss place. A lot of their staff is from NE and NE birds in Dehradun just don't give service. Max HJ w / TA. At least that has been my experience. I had built a good rapport with this Naga chic and even she agreed to FS only outside the Spa which in the end worked out great for me. Was Mona NE or NI.

BTW the place next door is a sure shot place. 2 k for FS.

Monk4279
04-11-21, 03:20
1. Spa Kala Pathar. Ask for Happiness and you shall get it. Pic attached.

2. W. Only two birds. One gives a mean BJ and the other is a mean fuck. Have attached a pic of one of the two.

Dehradun is not like Delhi in the sense that there is no such thing as a sure shot deal. Your mileage will depend on how you behave and how you negotiate. I have paid a girl 5 k for FS and then brought it down to 2.5 later which is a fair price IMO given that I am very picky with my birds.

If you want FS for 1.5 try the spa with Horse in it's name and its sister concern.

There are a couple of SPs in the pipeline that I have to try out. Post covid have run into some budget issues so haven't been as active.Bro please get a subscription, would like to connect with you. Now tell which is which??

Ivan Homer
04-11-21, 08:15
Bro please get a subscription, would like to connect with you. Now tell which is which??Haha, maybe I was too cryptic even for ISG? First pic is a bird from Kala Pathar. The second is from W.

Monk4279
04-11-21, 08:19
There is spa named after a place in Thailand in ECR.

Counter charge- 800.

FS charge - 2000, VFM in ddn.

Massage. Nothing to brag about.

Cheers.I had earlier posted this, came to know today, it is permanently closed after a raid.

Take care.

Main Doc
04-11-21, 19:50
As Crackdowns are frequently happening just like NCR, the spa option is becoming les and less feasible day by day. Any Indie contacts or trusted SPs contacts are welcome. Probably the birds getting out of profession due to spa closures may be finding some alternative way to continue their activities.

I had earlier posted this, came to know today, it is permanently closed after a raid.

Take care.

Fill Werrell
04-12-21, 11:41
Fresno is always a hit or miss place. A lot of their staff is from NE and NE birds in Dehradun just don't give service. Max HJ w / TA. At least that has been my experience. I had built a good rapport with this Naga chic and even she agreed to FS only outside the Spa which in the end worked out great for me. Was Mona NE or NI.

BTW the place next door is a sure shot place. 2 k for FS.Mona was NI. It was pretty dark so I can't comment on how she looked, but I definitely understood that she's NI. The way she spoke was quite like a village chick. The other one was NE.

Daebis
04-15-21, 20:15
When it comes to spas, its about the massage + extras.

If it was only extras then SP, independents would be enough.

Was in Dehradun for work. Read the FR about Anna and Mona.

Mall looked good. Two spas went to the right one Fresno.

1 k at counter.

I never thought I would ever say this but the massage was the worst I have had in my last 16 years of mongering.

Got some NI called G. K. Sur name of Sikh women.

I asked at counter I want a girl with massage skills.

In the first 10 minutes she had basically. Massaged back and front which includes dry and oil.

I just said no to extras but she insisted on a HJ.

The door was knocked on after every 15 minutes.

Finally after a crappy HJ which she was unable to even make it come close to coming, there was a knock again to remind that time is running out. And it was barely 35 minutes.

I gave her a tip. Had a shower wiped myself with wettish towel. And got the F out of there.

My first and hopefully last such experience in Dehradun.

Ivan Homer
04-16-21, 10:53

1 k at counter.

I never thought I would ever say this but the massage was the worst I have had in my last 16 years of mongering.

In the first 10 minutes she had basically. Massaged back and front which includes dry and oil.

I just said no to extras but she insisted on a HJ.This is sad to hear. Fresco used to only have NE staff with top-notch massage and HJ skills. I have a feeling there has been a change in ownership post lockdown. Try red rose in isbt next time. You will get exactly what you were looking for. Just ask for NE staff.

Ivan Homer
04-16-21, 12:22

1 k at counter.

I just said no to extras but she insisted on a HJ..This is sad to hear. Fresco used to only have NE staff with top-notch massage and HJ skills. I have a feeling there has been a change in ownership post lockdown. Try red rose in isbt next time. You will get exactly what you were looking for. Just ask for NE staff.

Ppmandi1234
04-16-21, 19:15
Hello all fellow mongers,

I'm a newbie here to post but have long been a member to know how this forum works. Requesting pointers to some spa where FS is available preferably with a MILF or a girl with big bazookas. Will share FR. Relying on the general nature of kindness and generosity of this forum. Please do reply.

Or some SP would be just as good.

Kamaman91
04-17-21, 19:27
Try blue luxury spa above punjab national bank Jakhan. They have good stuff don't pay more than 2 k-2. 5 k for FS.

I'm a newbie here to post but have long been a member to know how this forum works. Requesting pointers to some spa where FS is available preferably with a MILF or a girl with big bazookas. Will share FR. Relying on the general nature of kindness and generosity of this forum. Please do reply.

Or some SP would be just as good.

Monk4279
04-30-21, 07:23
Hi fellow mongers, what's the ground situation in doon??

AussieGaigin
04-30-21, 12:36

Or some SP would be just as good.How to reply? You have long been a member, but you've never read the instructions above?

Monk4279
05-21-21, 11:26
Things are getting very dry. Hope some friend from the forum helps with some good leads.

Ppmandi1234
05-29-21, 13:14
Things are getting very dry. Hope some friend from the forum helps with some good leads.The scene at present is extremely dry with spas closed many have also returned to their homes. Unless you have any independent leads some of which have also temporarily left or are hesitant to meet because of current situation there is nothing more you can do. Hope situation improves soon.

Abhijeet25
06-02-21, 10:37
So glad to see a thread for Dehradun. I travel to Dehradun quite frequently for work and otherwise. Looking forward to reading some interesting stuffs.

Cheers.

An Ex DITian.

Ivan Homer
06-17-21, 16:10
https://uttarakhandnewsnetwork.com/2021/06/sex-racket-busted-in-dehradun-7-arrested/

Be careful while mongering in Dehradun. Some known SPs are in trouble. Hopefully LE activity will be short-lived.

MarksMen
06-23-21, 23:53
Hello mongers,

Visiting DDN for couple of days, some pointer to SPAs will be much appreciated esp near Rajpur road.

Marksmen.

Rockey9909
06-29-21, 15:23
Hello mongers,

Visiting DDN for couple of days, some pointer to SPAs will be much appreciated esp near Rajpur road.

Marksmen.Try in mussorie there are many on mall road.

YujiMongerrr
08-23-21, 21:39
Try in mussorie there are many on mall road.Hi Rockey9909,

What are the usual counter, extra rates in these spas?

Can you refer some VFM birds in these spas?

Fill Werrell
08-24-21, 09:19
3 week old report no. 1:

I spent a well-earned staycation in Mussourie early August. The last time I visited Dehradun / Mussourie, I had a great time at a spa in X roads and went there. I asked for M (the girl I had last time) but. Surprise surprise. The receptionist said there is nobody here by that name. Probed a little and found out that the entire staff has changed. But this is no surprise, considering that it has become a trend even in NCR. One extended lockdown and the girls go God-knows-where.

Short report. I went with are (gulab). She's an aunty. Massage was actually the best part, it was decent. Extras, just a HJ. Totally unenthusiastic and unattractive. Ugh. Now I think why did I even waste my 1 k counter and 1 k tip.

Report 2:

The next day, I was determined to get a better experience. I went to W spa. Got a NE chick and only a topless HJ was on offer for 3 k. She was just too hard to negotiate with so I told her to drop it and leave the room so I could change and get out. So overall, not a happy staycation, johnny-wise.

ScorpionMav
08-24-21, 19:51
Hey guys,

Any leads on any firang exotic birds in Dehradun, looking for Russian, Uzbek, Afro or even Thai chicks. If any leads please PM me, inbox is open.

IndianFriend09
08-25-21, 08:26
Hi Rockey9909,

What are the usual counter, extra rates in these spas?

Can you refer some VFM birds in these spas?I went there once counter is 500 you can negotiate extra inside.

YujiMongerrr
09-06-21, 09:19
Went to this spa Famous aata / flour brand. Location. Near picture palace. Counter charges are 500 but it is only for head massage 15 min. I tried to bring down the rate and went for 1500 for 45 minutes session (I think I paid more). Rooms are small with no attached bathroom. Everything is on the menu including FS. Massage was average. Therapist popped the option of extra after doing back. I went only for the the HJ as I didn't liked the ambience plus it didn't had shower. Everything as done within 30 minutes. Before Leaving, Therapist said, It's better to take 30 min session as they mostly finish in 30 minutes.

WIR. No, there are many on the Mall Road.

Damages - 1.5 K + .5 K.

Cheers.

DuNude80
09-28-21, 14:21
Friends,

I had literally the most amazing afro experience ever and that too most interestingly in Dehradun. The girl J is beautiful, she had little hair, I think she wears a wig but she has a heavenly figure. She is kind, open to almost everything and gives the most amazing non hurried GFE experience ever. What I loved was that she was very hygienic too.

Damages 3,000.

Overall experience 9.9 / 10 - I wish I could hold the BJ longer. She was just too good.

Ping me for details.

BigLani
10-02-21, 17:27
Is it easily available or it is on reference basis.

ExploreWorld31
10-19-21, 12:34
First FR here:

Visited one of the two spas in famous cross mall. Only 3 options, all NI.

Opted for simple massage - 1.5 k.

She was on fat side and quoted Too costly for my budget, 5 k for service.

Decided to skip.

Any pointers for spa in DDN to for simple NE within 3 k?

Please ignore I my grammar. I'm learning to post FRs.

MassageEnthu14
10-24-21, 11:27
Please share digits bro. PM open.

Friends,

I had literally the most amazing afro experience ever and that too most interestingly in Dehradun. The girl J is beautiful, she had little hair, I think she wears a wig but she has a heavenly figure. She is kind, open to almost everything and gives the most amazing non hurried GFE experience ever. What I loved was that she was very hygienic too.

Damages 3,000.

Overall experience 9.9 / 10 - I wish I could hold the BJ longer. She was just too good.

Ping me for details.

IndianFriend09
10-26-21, 16:08
First FR here:

Visited one of the two spas in famous cross mall. Only 3 options, all NI.

Opted for simple massage - 1.5 k.

She was on fat side and quoted Too costly for my budget, 5 k for service.

Decided to skip.

Any pointers for spa in DDN to for simple NE within 3 k?

Please ignore I my grammar. I'm learning to post FRs.Try on Raipur road not in malls.

DemonDick
10-28-21, 12:41
Hello brothers,

Long time lurker here. Very happy to see a separate thread for Dehradun. Though I am from a nearby city, I am spending many months in Dehradun now. After reading many posts for some days and thinking it is safer to go out, I decided to try some spas.

1st FR- X road left side spa.

On first floor, I went to the left spa because the right one did not get good reviews here. Only NI options, I went with A (name is what we sing for gods during puja with rotating a plate of diyas). She talks too much. I would rate her service much better if she would shut up at some point. Anyway, I went for a B2B with a BBBJ and it was good service.

Damage: 1 k counter and 2.5 k B2B.

Overall rating: 4/5.

WIR: Not to A, I cannot stand one more word out of that woman's mouth. Maybe try someone else next time.

2nd FR- Honey.

On the road behind raj plaza, located on 3rd floor. It is more costly than other spas, counter is 2 k for 1 hour. I negotiated down to 1.5 k. I asked for NE, first one who came only did massage and no extras. I was sorely disappointed because damn she was hot. She sent the other NE who is chubby, she is a big girl but cute looks and has very soft skin. I got B2B for 2.5 k but service was average. No kissing at all, I could touch and kiss her delicious boobs but no touching around her pussy. Wore dispo all the time. I might as well have taken a HJ only.

Damage: 1.5 k counter and 2.5 k B2B.

Overall rating: 2/5.

WIR: No. The NI girls are not lookers. And the only NE girl who does extras gives below average service.

Negotiation is hard in Doon these days. In 2019, I went to some spa and could get counter 8 k for 1 hour and B2B for 1.5 k. I will try some offbeat spa next time.

NewRMartin86
10-29-21, 11:26
Hello all,

I am visiting Deharadun and would be available for couple of hours on November 14th.

Would one of you kind souls, share some trustworthy and VFM contacts there.

Thanks.

RubikCube
11-05-21, 21:05
At DuNude80.

Would love to have digits, if possible.

BTW anybody figured out how to get the bitcooins? Fking nothing works, paypal days were better.

Friends,

Damages 3,000.

Ping me for details.

RubikCube
11-07-21, 12:37
At DuNude80 - would love to get the digits.

BTW anybody know how to get the BTC working? Like which app or bank to get the sub, PayPal was so easy to buy sub before.

Friends,

Damages 3,000.

Ping me for details.

DemonDick
11-12-21, 19:37
This is a FR of my totally unplanned spa visit. I wanted to buy some electronic items and I went to Reliance Digital on Rajpur road. I did not find what I was looking for, but after I walked out of there, I found what I was not looking for. A spa on the top of a building just next to a petrol pump. Same building has a gym, the spa is above the gym.

Anyway, I found the entry passage. The lift was not working, it seems God wanted me to workout even though I was not going to the gym. After climbing 4 floors, I made it. I had to sit down for 2-3 minutes to catch my breath before I could even ask the reception for a massage. So I did and I got assigned a NI, name was something starting with K, I think.

Coming to the massage, it was just okay. Nothing special to write about. I asked about extras and there was everything except FS. I took B2B for 2.5 k. It was a very average service. No kissing at all, rubbed boobs over me then gave HJ and that's it. Waste of money. They have one NE staff but she was absent that day. Next time I will try her. Counter charge was 1 k for one hour.

MassageEnthu14
11-17-21, 21:03
This is the trend these days. Most of them are hopeless at the massage and also at extras. It would be better VFM if they were at least good at one of the things. There are only very few gems on Rajpur road.

This is a FR of my totally unplanned spa visit. I wanted to buy some electronic items and I went to Reliance Digital on Rajpur road. I did not find what I was looking for, but after I walked out of there, I found what I was not looking for. A spa on the top of a building just next to a petrol pump. Same building has a gym, the spa is above the gym.

Anyway, I found the entry passage. The lift was not working, it seems God wanted me to workout even though I was not going to the gym. After climbing 4 floors, I made it. I had to sit down for 2-3 minutes to catch my breath before I could even ask the reception for a massage. So I did and I got assigned a NI, name was something starting with K, I think.

Coming to the massage, it was just okay. Nothing special to write about. I asked about extras and there was everything except FS. I took B2B for 2.5 k. It was a very average service. No kissing at all, rubbed boobs over me then gave HJ and that's it. Waste of money. They have one NE staff but she was absent that day. Next time I will try her. Counter charge was 1 k for one hour.

MassageEnthu14
11-17-21, 21:06
Please check profile with J on MR. You'll find her digits. I've pinged you as well.

I'll add another post on getting the BTC working that worked for me.

At DuNude80 - would love to get the digits.

BTW anybody know how to get the BTC working? Like which app or bank to get the sub, PayPal was so easy to buy sub before.

MassageEnthu14
11-17-21, 21:10
Got the digits from MR and pinged her. Sure was a great time with her. Had her for the entire night. 4 shots. She lives being massaged and pampered if you do it right. She's a hygiene freak herself and is safe.

Damages 10 k for the night+ booze + food.

Friends,

Damages 3,000.

Ping me for details.

MassageEnthu14
11-17-21, 21:25
Easy way to get a bitcoin subscription.

Hi,

Part 1= Buying Bitcoins.

Step 1: Register and create an account in localbitcoins.com.

Step 2: Verify your account using your mobile number. (A simple SMS will be sent with code, we need to enter it).

Step 3: Once verified, in the home page, Select Quick Buy (This will be selected by default).

Step 4: Enter the amount in INR that you want to buy bitcoins for and click search.

Note: Even though the amount required for subscription is $25, which is around 2.5 k INR, its best to buy for an extra amount (say 3000 INR) as it will cover the transaction costs too.

Step 5: From the populated list of sellers, go through each seller and their "terms of trade" (Click the sellers name and not the "Buy" button on right) to see who match your preferences.

Note: Best if they don't ask for any photo ID or address proof and support Tez, Google Pay or IMPS. Also make sure check the rating and reputation of buyer.

Step 6: Once all are okay, click on the buy button for that particular seller.

"Step 7: In the chat window, the seller will inform his preferred method of payment and send you the payment details.

Step 8: Once you have payed the amount, attach the screenshot confirmation and send a message to the buyer (all inside localbitcoins website itself).

Step 9: Once seller verifies payment, he will release the amount into your localbitcoins wallet.

Step 10: You can see the credited bitcoins in the top right menu bar.

Part 2= Sending bitcoins for forum subscription.

Step 1: Click the bitcoins icon on the top left menu bar.

Step 2: By default, the option in the new page will be "Send bitcoins". If not, select "Send Bitcoins".

Step 3: Enter the bitcoin wallet specified in subscription page under "Receiving bitcoin address".

Step 4: Enter amount in bitcoins worth $25 USD.

Note: If not sure, use the "Amount" drop down under "More Options". In that drop down select "USD" and enter 25 in the text box near it. It will automatically populate the equivalent bitcoins once it loses focus.

Step 5: Click continue after verifying the details finally.

Step 6: Click the "Transactions" option from the same window as "Send Bitcoins".

Step 7: Your payment is now under process. Wait for a minute or so and refresh the page for the Txid (Transaction ID) to be generated.

Step 8: Once Txid is obtained, use "Contact Us" in forum and send the txid to the admin. They will activate the account as soon as they can (Probably within a day).

Voila, you are now a subscribed member. ".

At DuNude80.

Would love to have digits, if possible.

BTW anybody figured out how to get the bitcooins? Fking nothing works, paypal days were better.

DemonDick
11-21-21, 06:45
Big big thanks to you brothers for your reviews and hints on this afro. She is a bomb just super hot and sexy. I went to her recently started for one shot but her GFE is so good that I went for a second shot. Did doggy the second round and I came harder than my first shot! I was very respectful and polite because she is the same (except during sex I banged her properly and she took it). Good experience. I never expected Dehradun will have such quality.

Damage= 6 k for 2 shots.

Body= 9/10.

DFK= Yes 9/10.

GFE= 10/10.

Kitty= 9/10.

WIR= Yes.

I found her on MR.

If I only had subscription I could contact you brothers for more like this. I will follow MassageEnthu brother's post for sub.

BeWanderer
12-02-21, 08:20
Any information about this women named Suchi. Found her in locanto Dehradun.

She said she is a housewife and she's not doing this for money only fantasy.

Pics attached.

BeWanderer
12-02-21, 18:00
Pics attached.

Any information about this women named Suchi. Found her in locanto Dehradun.

She said she is a housewife and she's not doing this for money only fantasy.

Pics attached.

WarmDuke99
12-11-21, 19:35
Big big thanks to you brothers for your reviews and hints on this afro. She is a bomb just super hot and sexy. I went to her recently started for one shot but her GFE is so good that I went for a second shot. Did doggy the second round and I came harder than my first shot! I was very respectful and polite because she is the same (except during sex I banged her properly and she took it). Good experience. I never expected Dehradun will have such quality.

Damage= 6 k for 2 shots.

Body= 9/10.

DFK= Yes 9/10.

GFE= 10/10.

Kitty= 9/10.

WIR= Yes..Can you please share the digits. Planning a travel soon!

Nadharav
12-17-21, 12:34
Have scourged this forum for some action in Dehradun and following up on the recs, here's a mongering report.

1. Kala Pattar spa. Sorry bros this place closed down; if anyone knows where the new nest is help us all out.

2. Gulab at ISBT. Got a 60 min massage from a chatty NE girl. Was hot but was all about the massage. Massage was pretty good, but had to ask for extras, she made no offers for extras herself. After that she only offered a HJ, to which I said no. Might as well save my money. 1.5 K at counter.

3. W (behind Raj Plaza) - 60 min massage, after 45 minutes she popped the question. A couple of NE birdies there. Only extras were HJ and auto-roam. Damage 1 K at counter, 3 K for extras. Not a good bargain.

4. Madhu Makhi (behind R. P) - 60 min massage, 2.5 K at counter, this place has the highest prices. The massage isn't worth the price. The massage at ISBT was actually better, but not a bad massage either. NI girl, 3 K for extras HJ and auto-roam. Probably the least vfm place in Doon.

5. Spa next to Pacific Mall. Stuck luck here, 1 k for the massage at counter. Practically no massage 5 minutes in she popped the question. Took a 4 K damage, now that I think about it, not really a great experience, but the only action in town that I could find. Will share a FR sometime later.

Any more pointers to explore on this forum will be great.

Nadharav
12-17-21, 13:33
1. W Spa (behind Raj Plaza) - NE girl. Decent massage. Extras HJ with the top down. Damage 1 K at counter, 3 K for extras.

2. Spa with Madhu in name (behind RP) - NI girl. Decent massage. Damage 3 K at counter. Massage was definitely not worth 3 K. HJ and aut-roam on offer which I turned down.

3. Lal Gulab (near ISBT) - 1.5 K at counter. NE girl, pretty girl. Great massage. Only extras were HJ. Said no. Didn't want to waste my money.

4. Spa near Four Points Sheraton - 1 K at the counter. Crap massage, pretty much 5 minutes into the massage she popped the question. 4 K for FS. Not that great, but the only game in town I could find.

Pretty much a lame and not so great experience. VFM wise not great either.

The scene is Dehradun is getting pretty dry unless you know a really reliable SP.

Locanto leads to some pretty shady places, only to find a bait-and-switch at which point your money is gone and the product never satisfies. Any leads on this forum will be greatly appreciated. Also any hotel suggestions for out-calls.

DemonDick
12-24-21, 19:02
Can you please share the digits. Planning a travel soon!I don't have subscription, bro. Check the site you'll find her digits there.

DemonDick
12-29-21, 11:17
Sorry bro but why 3 k at Madhumakhi? I paid 1. 5 k counter for 1 hour. Please negotiate prices. If you pay big ransom at counter you will not have much left to tip for extras.

For B2 B, I do not think anything more than 2 k or 2.5 k is good. Dehradun is not cheap like NCR but still we cannot pay more than this. We are only a handful mongers in the city so we can definitely try to work on keeping prices in check.

One tip for you bro. If you want FS game, check out kala pathhar in majra.

1. W Spa (behind Raj Plaza) - NE girl. Decent massage. Extras HJ with the top down. Damage 1 K at counter, 3 K for extras.

2. Spa with Madhu in name (behind RP) - NI girl. Decent massage. Damage 3 K at counter. Massage was definitely not worth 3 K. HJ and aut-roam on offer which I turned down.

3. Lal Gulab (near ISBT) - 1.5 K at counter. NE girl, pretty girl. Great massage. Only extras were HJ. Said no. Didn't want to waste my money.

4. Spa near Four Points Sheraton - 1 K at the counter. Crap massage, pretty much 5 minutes into the massage she popped the question. 4 K for FS. Not that great, but the only game in town I could find.

Pretty much a lame and not so great experience. VFM wise not great either.

The scene is Dehradun is getting pretty dry unless you know a really reliable SP.

Locanto leads to some pretty shady places, only to find a bait-and-switch at which point your money is gone and the product never satisfies. Any leads on this forum will be greatly appreciated. Also any hotel suggestions for out-calls.

Nadharav
01-02-22, 14:20
Dehradun is not cheap like NCR but still we cannot pay more than this Yeah, sure agreed to that, given how bad the scene is in Dehradun, we need to definitely keep inflation in check: the.

BTW, I've noticed lately all the spa, have print out menus, and they try to con you to pay more at the counter, is this a recent trend?

DemonDick
01-03-22, 15:30
Forget the menu. Don't even look at it. If receptionist gives it to you, hand it back and ask for a 1 hour massage or whatever you want. Just negotiate the counter price to 800 or 1 k as per what you think is best. You can always say you paid X amount last time you came. Nobody remembers whether you came or not, who keeps a record anyway.

Yeah, sure agreed to that, given how bad the scene is in Dehradun, we need to definitely keep inflation in check: the.

BTW, I've noticed lately all the spa, have print out menus, and they try to con you to pay more at the counter, is this a recent trend?

Ivan Homer
01-04-22, 10:51
Yeah, sure agreed to that, given how bad the scene is in Dehradun, we need to definitely keep inflation in check: the.

BTW, I've noticed lately all the spa, have print out menus, and they try to con you to pay more at the counter, is this a recent trend?Kala pathar - 800.

Lal gulab - 1700 (1000 with package).

W - 1000.

Madhumakhi - 1000-1500.

GMS any spa - 1000 max.

Safed kamal and adjoining spa - 1000.

DemonDick
01-10-22, 06:50
Villa.

You cannot find this on maps. It is on the opposite side of the road from Westside near Bpur chok. Same building as a big sweet shop and international brand gym. The massage is absolutely great because the therapists are well trained. I once took Thai massage and that girl (Miss S) did not do extras. I tried once more for oil massage with Miss are and she had extras but nothing more than bum massage and HJ on offer. Still, she was very slow and very good with her hands and I came hard.

Counter is 1500 for 45 min and extra is 1 k. Spa is very very clean and hygienic. The slightly higher prices are fully justified with the excellent hygiene and massage.

DemonDick
01-10-22, 07:05
Delightful.

Just near S supermarket on see Road, there is cubic tower. It has 2 spas side by side. I went to the orange spa. FS is on offer. Got miss and as my therapist and she does not know anything about massage. But she has a hot figure and is open to FS with DFK. After 10 minutes of the most stupid massage in the world, I told her to undress and I fucked her really hard. She has nice boobs that were bouncing as I pumped her in mish and then I finished in doggy. Nice ass too.

Counter is 800 and extra for FS is 3 k which is little high. I tried to negotiate to 2 k then 2.5 k but she flat refused. But service was decent. Kitty also good.

While leaving I saw another girl who was fairer and cute and she looked really fit with a shapely body. I will try her next time. But I have stopped any mongering for some time because of omicron so I hope she will be there when I return.

LoveLost
01-15-22, 19:55
Bro, locanto in India is sure shot scam. Please stay away. No real HW would put her real pics online. At best it's bait & switch. At worst, mugging, extortion etc etc.

IMO it's not worth it. Better to connect with reliable SP. Keep safe.

Signing off.

LL.

Pics attached.

DuNude80
01-17-22, 05:40
Somehow the dead scene in Dehradun is being revived by black beauties. Found this one on a CG listing site. Went to the location, a cluster of 4 storey apartments. Safe and amazingly clean.

I requested she wears a short dress and she obliged despite of the cold. Started with almost 20 minutes of DFK, first time with piercing on the tongue. And the most amazing blow job ever. And then very satisfying sex. All was on table, did not ask anal but rest all was amazing.

Not a time watcher at all.

Face: 8/10.

Body: 9/10.

Boobs: 8/10.

Ass: 10/10.

Surprisingly slim and very hygienic. Finally some sunshine in Dehradun.

DemonDick
01-21-22, 05:54
Please post damages.

Somehow the dead scene in Dehradun is being revived by black beauties. Found this one on a CG listing site. Went to the location, a cluster of 4 storey apartments. Safe and amazingly clean.

I requested she wears a short dress and she obliged despite of the cold. Started with almost 20 minutes of DFK, first time with piercing on the tongue. And the most amazing blow job ever. And then very satisfying sex. All was on table, did not ask anal but rest all was amazing.

DuNude80
01-22-22, 13:14
Please post damages.Standard: 3,000 for ST.

Monk4279
01-22-22, 13:26
Standard: 3,000 for ST.Bro please check your PM.

LoveLost
01-22-22, 13:44
DuNude bro,

Was the apartment shared by other afro chics? Normally they stay in groups, thus the question.

Signing off.

LL.

DuNude80
01-26-22, 18:51
Yes but the other one was too fat. Did not even consider her.

DuNude bro,

Was the apartment shared by other afro chics? Normally they stay in groups, thus the question.

Signing off.

LL.

LoveLost
01-28-22, 21:51
Number ending 160. Claims to be 25. Been in touch for 2 weeks now and the conversations are smooth but I got a strange feeling about it. Before taking it to the next stage, checking if any bros here have tasted the food already and can confirm genuineness?

Signing off.

LL.

LeoBros
01-28-22, 22:19
Number ending 160. Claims to be 25. Been in touch for 2 weeks now and the conversations are smooth but I got a strange feeling about it. Before taking it to the next stage, checking if any bros here have tasted the food already and can confirm genuineness?.Try video calling, meet her at public place.

LoveLost
01-30-22, 20:47
Bro,

Been trying to VC but she's been evasive. Smooth talks or something / someone comes up and the chat ends abruptly. I'll let it simmer for a few days and see if that changes anything. If not I'm ready to drop and move on.

Thanks for your revert though.

Signing off.

LL.

Try video calling, meet her at public place.

LoveLost
02-03-22, 19:53
To close this thread, dodged a bullet as common sense prevailed over little Johnny. Turned out to be an aggressive Trans at the other end. (true colors eventually came out).

With all due respect to bro's who have this acquired taste, it's not my cup of tea. My quest for a hottie 20 something pahadi indie continues.

Signing off.

LL.

Bro,

Been trying to VC but she's been evasive. Smooth talks or something / someone comes up and the chat ends abruptly. I'll let it simmer for a few days and see if that changes anything. If not I'm ready to drop and move on.

Thanks for your revert though.

Signing off.

LL.

VishudJb
02-17-22, 06:30

Surprisingly slim and very hygienic. Finally some sunshine in Dehradun.You are right you have found nice opening I hope this forum also becomes active as Delhi.

VishudJb
02-20-22, 05:59
Delightful.

Just near S supermarket on see Road, there is cubic tower. It has 2 spas side by side. I went to the orange spa. FS is on offer. Got miss and as my therapist and she does not know anything about massage. But she has a hot figure and is open to FS with DFK. After 10 minutes of the most stupid massage in the world, I told her to undress and I fucked her really hard. She has nice boobs that were bouncing as I pumped her in mish and then I finished in doggy. Nice ass too.

Counter is 800 and extra for FS is 3 k which is little high. I tried to negotiate to 2 k then 2.5 k but she flat refused. But service was decent. Kitty also good.

While leaving I saw another girl who was fairer and cute and she looked really fit with a shapely body. I will try her next time. But I have stopped any mongering for some time because of omicron so I hope she will be there when I return.Were is s supermarket on see road amlify please as you don't have PM.

DemonDick
02-24-22, 22:09
That supermarket. Now I think you can figure this.

Were is s supermarket on see road amlify please as you don't have PM.

VishudJb
03-13-22, 06:28
Had massage in Kalla pathar spa damage 800 for spa and 1200 to girl only hand job and BJ but pathetic service.

Danger is no locks does all spa in Dehradun are without locks can anybody give his feedback.

Jeet4U
04-13-22, 06:37
Is the scene just slow in Dehradun? Last minute plans to reach Dehradun today and was curious if the MP options mentioned in previous posts (over 4 months old) are still active or gone dormant?

DemonDick
04-14-22, 17:53
Yes they are active.

Is the scene just slow in Dehradun? Last minute plans to reach Dehradun today and was curious if the MP options mentioned in previous posts (over 4 months old) are still active or gone dormant?

SuperKinGxxx
05-04-22, 18:43
Though brought up in Dehradun itself, but I have been away for over 15 years. Now I visit doon occasionally. Happy to see a separate thread. Doon spa scene wasn't ever hot, it was mostly dry. Has it improved in these few years? Brothers please give pointers Spa with benefits.

Thank you in advance.

SPK.

SuperKinGxxx
05-04-22, 18:45
Hello brothers,

I am visiting Doon this weekend. Please give me pointers for Spa.

SPK.

RogerFed
05-14-22, 09:16
So had a good time in Dehradun. Explored couple of spas in Rajpur road. 1 HR 800 Rs and you can pay 500.

For HJ, 1500 for b2 b and 2 k for a fcuk.

Had multiple sessions all with different gals. The lady at the reception was pretty straight 😂128514;128514;.little embarrassing for me.

Girls are Ok. One of them was lactating (not my cup of tea).

One of the girl shared her number with me for outside meet. Didn't try her outside. But fucked her for 2 k inside the spa.

RaySky
05-16-22, 04:26
So had a good time in Dehradun. Explored couple of spas in Rajpur road. 1 HR 800 Rs and you can pay 500.

Had multiple sessions all with different gals. The lady at the reception was pretty straight 😂128514;128514;.little embarrassing for me.

One of the girl shared her number with me for outside meet. Didn't try her outside. But fucked her for 2 k inside the spa.Hi,

Could you share where I can find these spas in Rajpur road.

===============================================

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Admin

HornyGuy4567
05-16-22, 09:40
Royal spa.

First encounter- Counter charges 2 k for 1.5 hours, had 1 hour massage then b2 be for 4 k, very hot NE girl F VFM yes if you are first timer.

Second encounter- counter charges 1.2 k for 1 hour had FS for 5 k with NE lady named B hot af, total VFM, very sensual woman, enjoyed a lot.

Third encounter- counter charge 1.2 k for 1 hour, FS for 4 k with cute NE chick J but she was scared as it is not allowed in spa and she was doing it for the first time in spa, do I stopped visiting this place.

Unique Spa- 1 k for 1 hour, 5 k for FS, very hot and sensual NI chick, total VFM.

Oak Spa- 600 for 1 hour, went two times, first time FS for 3.5 k with good looking NI chick, but was expression less, didn't enjoy, waste of money. Second 2 k for b2 be with a NE chick, good service but she wasn't hot.

Orange spa near cubic tower- 800 for one hour, 2 k for b2 be with an avg looking NI girl, didn't enjoy the service, kitty was smelling, didn't enjoy.

Green spa near cubic tower- 600 for half an hour, 1 k for b2 be with cute NE chick, FS on offer, but took b2 be as was short on time, cummed on her round booty, total VFM. Has a lot of cute NE chicks, will be visiting here more often in future.

Also don't fall in trap of SPs, they are all fake and will loot you for nothing. Stay safe and enjoy.

HornyGuy4567
05-16-22, 20:30
Counter charges 1.5 k for 1 hour, no FS on offer, but S a NI chick is the hottest girl in town, can give insta models a run for their money, offers B2B for 2.5 k, definitely VFM, felt like I was in heaven in her arms.

RaySky
05-17-22, 16:56
Counter charges -1.5 k, negotiate to 1 k.

Mention that you will look for add ons.

A north eastern chick who gave the best B2B in town.

2.5 k for B2B and HJ.

This was my 2nd experience at a spa, and was VFM.

DemonDick
05-21-22, 02:16
Very useful FR, brother. But do you think you paid too high tips? I mean for some spas. Is there chance for more negotiation to get FS in maybe 3 k?

Royal spa.

First encounter- Counter charges 2 k for 1.5 hours, had 1 hour massage then b2 be for 4 k, very hot NE girl F VFM yes if you are first timer.

Second encounter- counter charges 1.2 k for 1 hour had FS for 5 k with NE lady named B hot af, total VFM, very sensual woman, enjoyed a lot.

Third encounter- counter charge 1.2 k for 1 hour, FS for 4 k with cute NE chick J but she was scared as it is not allowed in spa and she was doing it for the first time in spa, do I stopped visiting this place.

Unique Spa- 1 k for 1 hour, 5 k for FS, very hot and sensual NI chick, total VFM.

Oak Spa- 600 for 1 hour, went two times, first time FS for 3.5 k with good looking NI chick, but was expression less, didn't enjoy, waste of money. Second 2 k for b2 be with a NE chick, good service but she wasn't hot..

DemonDick
05-21-22, 02:18
Please give pointers and hints on how to find this spa.

One of the girl shared her number with me for outside meet. Didn't try her outside. But fucked her for 2 k inside the spa.

RogerFed
05-26-22, 03:51
Please give pointers and hints on how to find this spa.Bro on the line of mandir there is super store. In that building there are 2 spas. Go to the higher floor one.

Kamaman91
06-13-22, 10:32

Surprisingly slim and very hygienic. Finally some sunshine in Dehradun.How much did you pay her?

Dev13
06-13-22, 15:30
Few days old report, was visiting Mussoorie hill station and was having some time on hand.

Explored near Library side and found two spas opposite one another in a narrow street.

Ventured in L* be* spa, showed menu card selected 45 min swedish as per the rates mentioned, did not reduce.

Entered a narrow room with attached bath (oddly narrow).

As I changed into dispo in came local girl S* and started vigorous massage (decent skills), after 30 min popped the question.

Agreed for B2 B 2. 5 k (no FS that day), it was nice experience overall.

WIR: will explore other options.

UngaBang
06-15-22, 11:21
Bro on the line of mandir there is super store. In that building there are 2 spas. Go to the higher floor one.Went to both the spas.

Lower floor one:

Got assigned a ne. Was not a looker but gave a nice massage and okay'ish B2B. Rooms were not great though.

Damages: 600 for a 45 minute session + 1.2 k B2B.

Upper floor one:

Chose a NI girl. Massage was LOL but B2B was amazing. Complete GFE.

Damages: 700 for a 45 minute session + 1.5 k for B2B + 500 tip.

DemonDick
06-28-22, 08:37
Pay her 3 k for a shot, it is standard charges. She is not a time watcher so you can spend 20 minutes to even 50 minutes for one shot depends on how long you take to cum. Be a gentleman and she will reciprocate with excellent GFE.

How much did you pay her?

Ivan Homer
06-30-22, 05:22
Pay her 3 k for a shot, it is standard charges. She is not a time watcher so you can spend 20 minutes to even 50 minutes for one shot depends on how long you take to cum. Be a gentleman and she will reciprocate with excellent GFE.Jojo is a nice girl but I have stopped going to her. First few times I met her she was ok with BBJ, DATY etc. But when I saw her a month back there were a lot of nakhras. And I am not the wham bam thank you ma'am types. I pamper the girl I am with WG or otherwise. She is definitely not a time watcher but what's the point of having all that time if you can't play.

Ivan Homer
06-30-22, 05:28
Counter charges 1.5 k for 1 hour, no FS on offer, but S a NI chick is the hottest girl in town, can give insta models a run for their money, offers B2B for 2.5 k, definitely VFM, felt like I was in heaven in her arms.She is a pakka spa girl. Has been around for a while. For 2. 5 I used to get a B2B with BBJ (toothy one though). She is definitely service-oriented and takes good care of you. No FS. Light fingering if she feels comfortable with you.

DemonDick
07-13-22, 20:09
This is a old FR. I paid 800 counter and got the cute girl that I had seen the last time. FS is standard 3 k and though she took a few minutes to get wet, after that I could slide in and out comfortably and banged her brains out. Such a fit athletic body, I asked how she keeps fit. She said she has been in sports and athletics so that is how. Also, she is fairly young so her features are nice and good skin. Kitty was slightly smelling but not a strong odour. No DFK, only a few small pecks on lips.

WIR? Maybe, but next time I want to try the green spa next to this one.

Ivan Homer
07-23-22, 08:31
Finally, a spa girl who asks to be banged harder. Treat her nice and enjoy the fruits of your labour.

Damages - 3 k. BBBJ FS DATY.

Enjoy.

DuNude80
07-26-22, 10:18
Jojo is a nice girl but I have stopped going to her. First few times I met her she was ok with BBJ, DATY etc. But when I saw her a month back there were a lot of nakhras. And I am not the wham bam thank you ma'am types. I pamper the girl I am with WG or otherwise. She is definitely not a time watcher but what's the point of having all that time if you can't play.Agreed. Same experience. I have also written off Jo Jo for the same reason. Faye at her house is a gem though.

DemonDick
07-26-22, 15:01
Since there are a number of negative reviews on Jojo, I thought of looking for other independent birds. Saw one Olive (Afro) on some WG listing site with number ending 435. Can anyone confirm if she is genuine? Any reviews if anyone tried her?

I don't have subscription so it will be nice if someone confirm on the forum. Thanks.

DuNude80
07-29-22, 03:12
Since there are a number of negative reviews on Jojo, I thought of looking for other independent birds. Saw one Olive (Afro) on some WG listing site with number ending 435. Can anyone confirm if she is genuine? Any reviews if anyone tried her?

I don't have subscription so it will be nice if someone confirm on the forum. Thanks.She's good. Second best to Jo Jo (when she was ok).

Fill Werrell
07-29-22, 06:20
She's good. Second best to Jo Jo (when she was ok).Thanks for the tip bro.

Does anyone have a review for Kala Jadoo MP on Rjpr Rd? I remember seeing something on this forum but I cannot find it.

DemonDick
07-29-22, 06:23
She's good. Second best to Jo Jo (when she was ok).Hey thanks bro. I will try her this week.

Kohlisaab
07-31-22, 07:00
Is this almost near Crossroads Mall?

Went to both the spas.

Lower floor one:

Got assigned a ne. Was not a looker but gave a nice massage and okay'ish B2B. Rooms were not great though.

Upper floor one:

Ivan Homer
07-31-22, 16:52
I think he means near Hotel Classic. There are two spas there.

Is this almost near Crossroads Mall?

RogerFed
08-01-22, 02:16
I think he means near Hotel Classic. There are two spas there.I think it's near Sai mandir.

SuperKinGxxx
08-01-22, 15:32
Hello brothers,

Are there any MP / Spa available at Haldwani? Or any Indies?

There's no separate thread so enquiring here.

I am visiting Haldwani tomorrow for work.

Please help brothers.

SPK.

CSPro
08-14-22, 19:43
Hello everyone,

Will be in Dehradun tomorrow and have heard a lot about kumaoni girls.

Could any kind soul point me to a spa or SP which can fulfill this fantasy of mine.

Preferably young, fair, beautiful.

Can reciprocate with Delhi contacts.

Thanks & Regards,

CSPro.

DemonDick
08-16-22, 06:56
I didn't go with high expectations, but she delivered more than decent service. DFK, GFE, missionary and doggy and standing positions, these made my experience hot. She maintains good hygiene and her place is clean. Paid 3 k and spent around one hour more or less. I will return to her sometime soon.

She's good. Second best to Jo Jo (when she was ok).

DuNude80
08-21-22, 12:03
Was super horny yesterday and ended up at Olivia's, honestly was not my first choice however Faye did not have a room. And, man what an experience, so far the best afro experience ever, DFK, 69, all possible angles, everything was on offer, except anal (though I tried to slide in a finger). Also she has lost weight and become super sexy. I think she is the new queen of Afro in Dehradun.

Ivan Homer
08-22-22, 06:12
Was super horny yesterday and ended up at Olivia's, honestly was not my first choice however Faye did not have a room. And, man what an experience, so far the best afro experience ever, DFK, 69, all possible angles, everything was on offer, except anal (though I tried to slide in a finger). Also she has lost weight and become super sexy. I think she is the new queen of Afro in Dehradun.Dude clear inbox please.

Bidi Bazzz
08-24-22, 08:01
I will be travelling to Uttarakhand next week. If anyone has good contact of some Pahadi model, beautiful girl. Please share. I myself new to mongering and will definitely reciprocate in future.

DemonDick
09-01-22, 21:03
I went to Green spa (next to orange spa) in this tower. I took a slim NI girl called P (hindi for fairy). Took 1 k counter and 3 k for FS. Massage was pathetic LOL. P is very thin with tiny boobs but her kitty is tight enough for enjoyment. No DFK but a few small kisses on lips. I had not fucked for a long time so I came fast within 10 minutes. Overall, a very average experience and I will not repeat her.

Abhijeet25
12-25-22, 12:14
So I am presently in the city for work. Did my share of RTFF and came to know about the top floor spa next to the famous mandir. Reached there the lady at the reception asked me if I had visited before to which I told yes before covid. From her looks I knew that she wasn't convinced. I was assigned Sia, short height but pretty. Massage started which was ok, I was lying naked with a towel kept for formality sake. In the middle of the massage I got a call I stood in birthday suit in front of her and she was cool. I was pretty sure that will get a chance to bang her soon and was expecting the negotiation to start on FS charge but it never happened. To my shock she finished and asked me to take shower. I was so aghast that I didn't ask her anything regarding the service.

After this utter KLPD came back searched for another spa's number on JD and within few minutes got multiple calls from other spas. Got a call from a sweet lady. I told her that I am staying very far and can only come if I get FS. She was hesitant to confirm on phone but said you come and while going you will leave happily. Took a chance and reached GMS road. She guided me over phone. I paid her for 45 minutes massage. The room was small and bed dirty. In comes a sexy gal must be in her 20's with a great figure. She told that madam had stopped her from going home because I was coming. What followed was the most stupid massage that I had with great hints. She then popped the question. She initially quoted 3 k fof FS but I negotiated to 2. 5 k. Her boobs were firm and a handful, played with those to my satisfaction. Banged her in mish and spoon and finally came in doggy position. Took shower and left.

Charges: 700 + 2. 5.

Wir: yes but some other chick.

AmpiTheStud1
01-02-23, 06:10
Hello All,

Thanks for sharing all your experiences on this forum. I'm quite surprised by the various options, although limited, that Doon seems to offer given that such a things would've been unimaginable perhaps 5-10 years ago. Maybe they did exist but there certainly seem to be a lot of 'spas' popping up.

Anyway, I'm in the city for a few days and was hoping to experience one of the well reviewed Spas here. I'm specifically looking for ladies with good tits who can provide BBBJ so any pointers will be much appreciated. I know this is a lot so either will also do.

I've done my research and narrowed down to the two SPAs (green and orange) next to each other on see road.

It seems most of you have had some decent encounters there at some point, plus the pricing seems consistent, I. E. 1 k at counter + 2. 5 k - 3 k FS.

Has anyone had a recent experiences with specific ladies they will be willing to share? If I end up visiting I will make sure to report back.

LustyMan100
01-24-23, 20:08
So I am presently in the city for work. Did my share of RTFF and came to know about the top floor spa next to the famous mandir. Reached there the lady at the reception asked me if I had visited before to which I told yes before covid. From her looks I knew that she wasn't convinced. I was assigned Sia, short height but pretty. Massage started which was ok, I was lying naked with a towel kept for formality sake. In the middle of the massage I got a call I stood in birthday suit in front of her and she was cool. I was pretty sure that will get a chance to bang her soon and was expecting the negotiation to start on FS charge but it never happened. To my shock she finished and asked me to take shower. I was so aghast that I didn't ask her anything regarding the service.

After this utter KLPD came back searched for another spa's number on JD and within few minutes got multiple calls from other spas. Got a call from a sweet lady. I told her that I am staying very far and can only come if I get FS. She was hesitant to confirm on phone but said you come and while going you will leave happily. Took a chance and reached GMS road. She guided me over phone. I paid her for 45 minutes massage. The room was small and bed dirty. In comes a sexy gal must be in her 20's with a great figure. She told that madam had stopped her from going home because I was coming. What followed was the most stupid massage that I had with great hints..Can you share some details. I will be in Dehradun next week and interested in meeting someone nice.

RogerFed
01-26-23, 04:33

After this utter KLPD came back searched for another spa's number on JD and within few minutes got multiple calls from other spas. Got a call from a sweet lady. I told her that I am staying very far and can only come if I get FS. She was hesitant to confirm on phone but said you come and while going you will leave happily. Took a chance and reached GMS road. She guided me over phone. I paid her for 45 minutes massage. The room was small and bed dirty. In comes a sexy gal must be in her 20's with a great figure. She told that madam had stopped her from going home because I was coming. What followed was the most stupid massage that I had with great hints. She then popped the question. She initially quoted 3 k fof FS but I negotiated to 2. 5 k. Her boobs were firm and a handful, played with those to my satisfaction. Banged her in mish and spoon and finally came in doggy position. Took shower and left.

Charges: 700 + 2. 5.

Wir: yes but some other chick.Bro the lady at the mandir spa itself looks like a pimp 😊 Bad luck that you were not able to get anything there. But I can confirm that it's a place to have fun.

Abhijeet25
02-06-23, 12:36
Can you share some details. I will be in Dehradun next week and interested in meeting someone nice.Sorry saw your message late. If you are still in doon, inbox me. Will surely help.

Abhijeet25
02-06-23, 12:37
Bro the lady at the mandir spa itself looks like a pimp 😊 Bad luck that you were not able to get anything there. But I can confirm that it's a place to have fun.Agreed bro, she does. May be will have to visit a few times to build a rapport with her.

LustyMan100
02-06-23, 15:07
Sorry saw your message late. If you are still in doon, inbox me. Will surely help.Yes, please do share.

Agni Shastra
02-17-23, 06:05
I am in Dehradun for official work for last 2-3 days and the evenings get pretty boring with nothing much to do. I read the adventures of top floor ventured to the Spa. I was told many spas are not taking risk of serving new customers but the manager on desk was a lady who assured that I should not worry and try out the services.

Got assigned a north eastern massuese. She gave a customary ok massage with medium pressure. Popped the question after half an hour. Got a rushed B2 be. It could be because of LE issue. It was an average experience. The seniors in Dehradun may tell me that spas in general have such rushed experiences. Good part was that the lady did not insist on first pay then massage.

Face - 8/10 (Noob).

Boobs - 9/10 (with big pink nipples).

DFK. Not allowed.

Ass View - 6/10.

Full body - 8/10.

Pussy. Did not let me touch.

BJ. Not available.

B2 be. Rushed 5/10.

Membership counter 0. 7 for 45 min; b2 be 1. 5 roses.

WIR. Yes but with some other lady.

The reception lady looks like a pimp.

Went to both the spas.

Lower floor one:

Upper floor one:

VishudJb
03-05-23, 05:54

I don't have subscription so it will be nice if someone confirm on the forum. Thanks.Jojo has pathetic service and is greedy also better to avoid.

Ivan Homer
03-06-23, 07:11
I am in Dehradun for official work for last 2-3 days and the evenings get pretty boring with nothing much to do. I read the adventures of top floor ventured to the Spa. I was told many spas are not taking risk of serving new customers but the manager on desk was a lady who assured that I should not worry and try out the services.

Got assigned a north eastern massuese. She gave a customary ok massage with medium pressure. Popped the question after half an hour. Got a rushed B2 be. It could be because of LE issue. It was an average experience. The seniors in Dehradun may tell me that spas in general have such rushed experiences. Good part was that the lady did not insist on first pay then massage.

Face - 8/10 (Noob).

Boobs - 9/10 (with big pink nipples).

DFK. Not allowed.

Ass View - 6/10.

Full body - 8/10.

Pussy. Did not let me touch.

BJ. Not available.

B2 be. Rushed 5/10.

Membership counter 0. 7 for 45 min; b2 be 1. 5 roses.

WIR. Yes but with some other lady.

The reception lady looks like a pimp.As with most babus / mantris in Uttarakhand, satisfying the financial needs of LE is simply unsustainable for any business. During the month of March many spas close shop or refrain from offering the good stuff. Things should get back to normal come April.

KunalDebnath
03-06-23, 13:01
Guys, kindly please share some pointers / leads in Roorkee, especially busty type. It would be a great help. Thanks in advance.

BangKing22
03-19-23, 08:19
Does anybody have any leads or contacts in dehradun for FS. I am new in the town and looking for some fun this weekend.

Gunner6392
03-24-23, 20:21
Hey Guys.

I will be visiting Dehradun soon.

I am looking for contacts of Indes / Afros / Spas where I can get FS.

I will be happy to share my contacts from Bangalore or Mumbai.

Any help would he appreciated.

Thanks!

LuvMe17
05-07-23, 12:15
I see the tourism in Rishikesh catching up real big time! So many young guys and gals are here every weekend I am sure a lot of mongering activity is also going on but finding it difficult to gather some inside info on it, anyone here has got some info about scene in Rishikesh? Are these foreigners also into paid sex? M sure many of them would want to offer their services for some extra cash. How to find who s available?

IndianFriend09
05-07-23, 18:59
I see the tourism in Rishikesh catching up real big time! So many young guys and gals are here every weekend I am sure a lot of mongering activity is also going on but finding it difficult to gather some inside info on it, anyone here has got some info about scene in Rishikesh? Are these foreigners also into paid sex? M sure many of them would want to offer their services for some extra cash. How to find who s available?There is nothing in rishikesh you have to be friendly with foreigners to monger but beware if they complain to police you are gone.

HotDudess
05-19-23, 10:34
HI Folks,

HI folks,

Visiting Dehradun shortly. Can you suggest good Indie or SPA in Dehradun.

Can reciprocate in Chennai.

Thanks in Advance folks.

My PM is open.

Regards.

Hotdudess.

Ganesh36
06-09-23, 11:41
Yesterday visited Royal spa above bank. Took 45 min Swedish massage, took my ID and sent one NE. Massage was good and relaxing, only B2B,HJ, bum massage available no FS.

Quoted 5 k bought down to 2. 5 k for B2B and HJ. B2B was good. She gave shower after service.

Face:5/10.

Body:7/10.

Boobs: medium.

No DFK.

Overall:6/10.

Cost:1. 2 k +2. 5 k.

After this planned for green spa. By mistake went to 2nd floor instead of 1st.

Are spa 800 rs for 1 HR, sent one fat ne asked for change of therapist sent some girl, avg face.

Avg body, big books. Asked 3 k for FS. Ok experience.

Kamaman91
07-04-23, 10:34
Any brother with nice Indie contact in Doon? I can provide Indie in return. Contact in exchange of contacts. Sharing is caring 🙂.

Freedom1423
07-16-23, 14:58
Hi,

Can anyone share a good indie in Doon. Can reciprocate with many options in Delhi and Chandigarh. My dm is open.

ScorpionMav
07-18-23, 22:41
Agreed. Same experience. I have also written off Jo Jo for the same reason. Faye at her house is a gem though.Do you mean Faye banks listed on massage republic? I thought it was a fake ID. So is that Faye girl real? As in really american girl giving service in dehradun?

DemonDick
07-24-23, 22:09
Every spa seems to ask for ID these days. Which spas with good therapists still allow without ID?

BickDig314
07-26-23, 16:14
Can anyone tell me spas with good looking birds?

I went to madhumakkhi but they were busy so I went to the spa on the first floor of the building that has lot of mobile stores in the same lane.

Paid 1000, went in and got into dispos.

In came a girl from Bathinda, not a looker, heavy.

Lot of hints,15 minutes into the massage, popped the question, I refused.

Was not my type.

Freedom1423
08-07-23, 17:27
He guys. Visiting Doon this week. Looking for a indie. Preferable NE. Can share many contacts from Delhi and Chandigarh. My dm is open.

Sagar7
08-09-23, 17:14
Over the time some people has messaged me for information on Dehradun / Rishikesh. I have tried to find Good SP / Indie in Rishikesh but was successful once only but that SP died so no other local contacts. Every now and then some random sp comes here with cheap girls from west bengal or other rural areas or maybe GB road. They charge 1800-2500 for this girl for 1 shot. That one shot also means five minutes. The girl will have all the drama like hardly 1 minute blowjob and just fuck and go. While some hungry guys would pay 1800-2500 for this but I don't like to pay this kind of amount for 5 minutes. Even from the edited pics girl don't look very good looking so you can expect some village girl / bhabhi / aunty who is there in hotel room for men like us just go to them fuck day night one by one. So I don't go to them now once I realized their working style. Don't ask me for numbers of such guys as I don't have any use of their numbers.

There is certainly some nearby village girls working who do this work for extra money but those contacts are not easy to find being a very small town. I know some people who has such contacts but by good guy image stops me to ask them.

Now coming to dehradun it has girls available all the time being a big city. I did some research found some SPs and paid girls everyone asking same 2000-3000 per shot with some girls even asking 5000. Most of this girls are average looking even in edited pics. The one with 5000+ per shot I don't want to try them as I also have to pay extra for travel there or bring them here. I personally have not used any SP in Dehradun but some of them I have talked and they looked genuine but overpriced. If someone still want to try average looking girls with no guarantee for GFE at 2-3 k per shot they can ask for numbers but I am not going to take any guarantee for anyone as I have not used anyone.

JeanBaptisteGr
09-26-23, 15:24
Hi,

Can anyone share a good indie in Doon. Can reciprocate with many options in Delhi and Chandigarh. My dm is open.I have a contact in CHD goes by the name Nancy regular near 43 Mkt. Some more and better contacts are appreciated. As I'm bored with this one. Help a brother out. Also have started visiting Dehradun for work few days in a month will update with proper contact and experience as I like to monger in a very adventurous manner.

HappyTimes1
12-12-23, 03:38
Got any leads in Doon bro?

NoobMaster619
12-31-23, 09:05
Hello,

Any leads of spas?

DemonDick
01-01-24, 07:40
I went to the country of Rekjavik which is above an electronics retail of a famous chain. They opened in 2023 only. I was given one slim NE therapist who was okay-looking but she had a very nice body. Massage was decent, and she offered b2 b (no FS). Since I was very horny, opted for b2 b after a long negotiation for 3 k. But that was too much because even at the counter I had to pay 2. 5 k for one hour. But her service was nice. The place is very clean, towels are clean, shower is working well and ambience is nice. If I return, I might opt for a different therapist who can do FS for the same tip amount.

SkyHigh3054
01-09-24, 01:33
Haven't been to Dehradun since sometime, would appreciate if some brother could tell me if W Spa is still active?

Poseidon16
02-05-24, 18:26
It will be a sin to spend an evening without a hot chick with you in this cold. Kind souls, kindly share vfm links from massage republic.

TIA.