PDA

View Full Version : Europe general discussion.

Hargow20
05-11-21, 22:24
I hoping that the lock downs end in Europe by fall. I planning a trip to Europe and intend to most of the major cities for good SW's & reasonably priced hookers. My trip plan so far is to visit Brussels and then Berlin. From there to Berlin & then to Madrid & Al Jonquera.

CenTexCrash
05-12-21, 14:52
I hoping that the lock downs end in Europe by fall. I planning a trip to Europe and intend to most of the major cities for good SW's & reasonably priced hookers. My trip plan so far is to visit Brussels and then Berlin. From there to Berlin & then to Madrid & Al Jonquera.Sorry if I sound biased on this forum, but if you're down for the poor man's Amsterdam of a bender of quickies with none of the hoops, you should totally incorporate Filis Street in Athens GR to any Euro monger tour.

Hargow20
05-12-21, 17:06
Yes that is one of the places I intend visit. Going to spend roughly 3 weeks in Europe and hit the major hooker places that have reasonably priced girls. Will spend a few days in Athens and then head to Rome, then head to Madrid & La possibly. From there will spend time Berlin, Brussels & then Paris, T. Hen head to Prague & Warsaw. Head home after this. I may change my schedule depending on hot & reasonably priced the girls are.

Sorry if I sound biased on this forum, but if you're down for the poor man's Amsterdam of a bender of quickies with none of the hoops, you should totally incorporate Filis Street in Athens GR to any Euro monger tour.

Hargow20
11-22-21, 16:15
Covid is spreading again in Europe. In Germany of 10% of 15 million of the unvaccinated have had their first shot. Let's hope that vaccination rises dramatically for their sake and ours.

https://www.bloombergquint.com/onweb/merkel-says-german-covid-spike-worse-than-anything-we-ve-seen

Hargow20
08-12-22, 22:09
Best cities for finding good?

Hargow20
03-05-24, 15:36
Best cities for finding good?Best cities for finding good streetwalkers?

Hargow20
04-02-24, 18:29
Best places to find cheap or reasonably priced BJ's. I am thinking Belium, Berlin, Frankfurt. Warsaw and Prague. Greece seems good but to out of the way.