PDA

View Full Version : Seeking Arrangement- SA- in India

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

WonderLove123
09-29-21, 04:53
Small correction. 15 k was for full night and not day.

Forgot to mention, this couple is from Hyderabad from secunderabad area.

You can easily find this couple in Hyderabad forum or on FB, me we or their twitter handle. Just search with tittle Hyderabad couple with name starting from and.

Would really want to meet some real sugar babies and not the couples or WGs. If any leads then please share.

Thanks.

Hello,

Was looking for some options on SA in Hyderabad but dint find anyone worthy. All were mid aged MILF beyond my liking or quoting above 25 k.

Found a couple quoting 15 k for full day on me we. I had already fulfilled my fantasy to fuck a real house wife in front of cuckold and dint want to opt for it but still went for it as there was no other option.

Coming to the deed, the girl was good. Had a bit of tummy but had big boob's to my liking. Started with bit if chit chat and then with foreplay. Undressed her and started sucking her boob's. She did enjoy all the sucking and biting her boob's. Had ordered a packet of dental dams as I am a bit wary of doing DATY. Did DATY and rimming using dental dams. Fucked her nice in all positions. Was good experience. Did 2 rounds with lots of foreplay and all in between. Hubby was just watching our deed. Had a bath along with the lady and said bye.

WIR ' maybe. Will share contact once I have subscription here.

If any fellows have any good Reference contacts of SA girls in Hyderabad, Belgaum or Pune then please share. Hoping for some leads.

Rajvardhan
09-29-21, 06:09
Of course not. A number of brothers here seem to have negative feedback about her. Why would I ignore someone's sane advice.

I instead met a college going girl, it was a good experience.

Will do a detailed FR in some time.

-are.

Did you proceed? Any feedback?

MBrando
09-29-21, 08:03
I wanted to share a bad experience I recently had in Safed MG service apartment in Ul Soor, which is serviced both under Tree Bo and O Yo. Also posted this in Bangalore forum.

Neethu from SA (now active in DEL) joined me for dinner and chilling. I saw the sleazy receptionist eyeing her during check-in.

We had been chatting for a while and were relatively comfortable with each other. Ordered dinner, smoked and did one round. Good tease. Petite dusky MILF. Damage 5 k.

After she checked out, in a couple of hours, the receptionist started messaging and harassing her on Whatsapp. He even took snaps of my ID and her ID and sent it to her as a blackmail option and claimed that he had a cop friend and that he would report us.

Note that he did not message me. He only kept spamming her and she forwarded some of the message screenshots to me. I told her not to worry and that he had no case against us. We were consensual adults who legally checked in and provided ID too. In fact, it is the receptionist who broke the law by leaking our respective IDs and harassing / blackmailing us.

She is a bold lady and was able to "manage" him, but she dropped subtle hints that she was protecting me and my reputation as well, else she would have filed an FIR against him. This created a doubt in my mind if she too was somehow in league with him because she now had access to my ID and knew my marital status (stupid of me to reveal it way before meeting! Also, she had not blocked him on Whatsapp despite my advice. Anyway, I did not reveal my fears or my doubts and played along, and told her to ignore him.

I thought of checking out the next day, but the room and location was really nice, and I had work in the locality. Over the next 2 days, I did not confront the receptionist and neither did he try to blackmail me. The third day, I scheduled another meet on short notice with BabyDoll69 (Okayish experience, VFM at 4 k, she does not do BJs though). She seemed desperate to meet and I was short on time. So called her to the hotel where I was put up. Had one round and she checked out in an hour; I ordered dinner and called it a night.

The next morning, Neethu (the first bird) messages me again with screenshots of BabyDoll69's ID proof and messages from the receptionist where he is frikking reporting my activities and guests to her! This actually scared me! But I still played along and told her to ignore him and block him. Later that day, she messaged saying she "managed" him and that he was now apologizing to her, asking her not to report this incident to his Manager.

I still don't know who all are in league here, but my key learnings:

1. Never reveal marital status.

2. Book premium hotels that value and respect privacy.

3. Never meet 2 ladies in the same hotel, especially during the same stay.

4. Don't give in to blackmail. Call their bluff! (And also be prepared for the worst).

5. Avoid Safed MG hotel for mongering (a pity!I guess all depends on who chose the hotel. Its always better if we choose the hotel, rather than letting the girl choose, there are some girls who also have fixed hotels and call you there. While most be genuine there is a big risk going to unknown territory over which you don't have control. Same way going to an unknown girls house is also risky. Thought of responding to this as I came across a similar experience at a Radisson country inn and suites where the receptionist tried to blackmail the girl I had gone with when she checked in many days later with family. Told her to block him call his bluff or she will report to police and it worked.

ItsMark
09-29-21, 12:17
I guess all depends on who chose the hotel. Its always better if we choose the hotel, rather than letting the girl choose, there are some girls who also have fixed hotels and call you there. While most be genuine there is a big risk going to unknown territory over which you don't have control. Same way going to an unknown girls house is also risky. Thought of responding to this as I came across a similar experience at a Radisson country inn and suites where the receptionist tried to blackmail the girl I had gone with when she checked in many days later with family. Told her to block him call his bluff or she will report to police and it worked.I chose the hotel, but I had told her about it in advance and she was staying in another hotel in the same area hardly 1 km away.

The contact tracing protocol (which does not serve its intended purpose) requires both parties to share their phone numbers during check-in, as opposed to sharing only 1 number earlier.

P.S: Safed = White.

SEXciting
09-29-21, 13:21
Just an idea: Is there a way to separate the thread for SA for Mumbai city. Do any seniors have a way to get it done so one does not have to go through all other forums just to read reviews about Mumbai?Totally would love something like this. Makes it easier to be organized.

+1 Vote.

Cheers.

SaneDick
09-29-21, 16:38
Met Hiru789. Hot. Tanned but sexy and coop. She is into rough and mild kink. Wore nice lingerie. DFK, gives good BBBJ, tried diff positions. Missionary fav for both, tried diff locn like soft and bed corner. Finished two rounds and showered. Great figure. Damage 12 for 4. Not a time watcher. Positive person to hang with.Hey,

Has she changed her SA ID? Also is Angeld28 changed to AngelD only? Thanks.

MBrando
09-30-21, 07:20
Totally would love something like this. Makes it easier to be organized.

+1 Vote.

Cheers.I am also in complete agreement. Please count vote from me too.

+2 vote.

WonderLove123
09-30-21, 07:57
Dear mongers,

Any feedback on the Pune profile lady on SA with I'd 'Bold and Beautiful'.

In discussions with her and quoting 20 k overnight. Any one has tried and had any feedback if 20 k is worth it?

Thanks.

MBrando
09-30-21, 10:11
Hi, I am planning to visit Delhi and have chatted with few girls from SA. Wanted to check if any Delhi brothers have met any of these girls with ID's: yourbby, https://members.seeking.com/member/c52f055b-99cd-4365-b608-e86b1958c8b9.

Indianbabe1 https://members.seeking.com/member/027d92aa-8bfb-4980-a355-83bcd0138490.

Wittychick https://members.seeking.com/member/9d3efd4d-9d1b-47d8-8478-f5e274f989be.

RogerFeder
09-30-21, 12:52
I have chatted with 2 of these.

Yourbby quoted 25 k for few hours meet.

Indianbabe1 quoted 40 k for a shot. Said her profile is worth it.

Do let me know what they have quoted you, or if you do try them then kindly share the FR.

Hi, I am planning to visit Delhi and have chatted with few girls from SA. Wanted to check if any Delhi brothers have met any of these girls with ID's: yourbby, https://members.seeking.com/member/c52f055b-99cd-4365-b608-e86b1958c8b9.

Indianbabe1 https://members.seeking.com/member/027d92aa-8bfb-4980-a355-83bcd0138490.

Wittychick https://members.seeking.com/member/9d3efd4d-9d1b-47d8-8478-f5e274f989be.

Niksad008
09-30-21, 15:21
Thanks bro for your feedback. Was not able to meet Rafiya. Planning to take her next month. Quoting 15 k for full night before negotiation. But I guess Belgaum is dry and don't have many options. Will opt for her and post a review. Hope this will help fellow mongers. Thanks.I took Rafiya for full night, she was with me for whole day and night and is not a time watcher, but don't go by the photo she doesn't look like that at all, she has put on a lot of weight, she is short and chubby, but one think I like about her is she gives a very good GFE.

I mean she literally treated me like her BF, she would caress me, kiss me when I am siting outside come by rub my shoulders and kiss me, I like that in girls.

She does BBBJ but I think she doesn't like it, cause when we started she did it a bit but very limited, she won't pull your skin all the way down and sucks only the tips, not deep throat.

HJ is not that good, same problem doesn't pull the skin down complete.

She let me go bareback on her once too.

She moans loudly good thing I was in a room with sound proofing: the.

Damages: 15 k for full day and night.

WIR: if I am really desperate, looking in to some goa girls right now.

I just want to ask anyone know about this girl:

https://members.seeking.com/member/69fb8c54-74ae-48a8-8e50-d09ac8a930c3

Claims she is middle eastern, those photos look old. Is quoting 20 k for full night.

BudaBuda1
09-30-21, 17:24
New on SA and met chick from SA recently in BLR. Goes by name InnocentGorgeous. Was a forgettable experience. Was on the phone almost an hour after reaching. On a few different calls.

Also not at all interested in deed. Lots of attitude. Better to avoid.

Face: 6, decent looking, not a head turner, not the same as in SA pic.

T: 7, perky nice size.

A: 6,

GFE: 2, interested in the money and hardly any effort.

WIR: No way.

Toretto99
10-01-21, 08:26
Hi,

Has anyone met her hionlife8.

https://members.seeking.com/member/9b363fe8-abae-4875-84d5-33e76e38e4dd

Asking 40 k pictures look good.

Acronis32
10-01-21, 08:34
Hey,

Has she changed her SA ID? Also is Angeld28 changed to AngelD only? Thanks.Same profile.

Vulcan3089
10-01-21, 09:36
Brothers,

Been talking to some of the profiles on Bangalore SA for past 2 weeks. Took me an awful time to kind of do some filtering and weed out the desperate ones. I have kind of short-listed a few. Honeybubble56, Anastasia, Yuri, NiceMermaid. Good talkers all of them but most of them asking between 15-25 for an interview overnight arrangement. Any of you brothers tried them? Feedback appreciated.

DMs open.

Vulcan3089
10-01-21, 09:52
In touch with her as well. Based on my exp any advance payment by any kind shd be a strict no. No matter what. Dnt let your dick rule your brain.

Cheers.I had a real polite conversation with her. She said and I quote ' send me whatever you can commit' and to which I asked if she meant an 'advance'. Lost it and said I shouldn't be talking like this and make her feel like a hooker. Clear red flag, even if she were real I realized she's fucked in the head and not worth any of my hard earned money. My suggestion. Stay away.

YoungShark
10-01-21, 10:58
I am also in complete agreement. Please count vote from me too.

+2 vote.I think we shouldn't. These girls travel a lot and even change their locations as they move. So a central place to review all SA girls would help.

YoungShark
10-01-21, 10:59
I am also in complete agreement. Please count vote from me too.

+2 vote.I think we shouldn't. These girls travel a lot and even change their locations as they move. And even dudes travel. So a central place to review all SA girls would help.

Niksad008
10-01-21, 15:27
Just want to ask how do you guys negotiate on SA, some of the girls I speak to, if I try to negotiate they just block or drop the conversation immediately.

Ge148
10-01-21, 21:22
I second that. Like SA gals change locations many members travel other cities. Primarily 4-5 cities with most concentration so better to keep one thread. It will also give reviews of other city's gals. Just mention SA with City in reports.

I think we shouldn't. These girls travel a lot and even change their locations as they move. And even dudes travel. So a central place to review all SA girls would help.

Rajvardhan
10-02-21, 03:59
Very interesting and there is not straightforward answer. You will learn as you play along. Also depends on the girl. Some WG girls will mention allowance in first few messages. If you are able to figure out its a WG, straightaway reduce the price to half or less. Some greedy / pricy gals will also mention money very early. If the quote is like 40 k+ or something, I just block the girl and move on. Some girls are not in this mainly for money. These are the ones you have to tread carefully and don't want to make them feel like a hooker.

In general I make a counter offer which is about 50% of the girls quote. Hope this helps.

Just want to ask how do you guys negotiate on SA, some of the girls I speak to, if I try to negotiate they just block or drop the conversation immediately.

Toretto99
10-02-21, 16:32
Hi,

Has anyone met her hionlife8.

https://members.seeking.com/member/9b363fe8-abae-4875-84d5-33e76e38e4dd

Asking 40 k pictures look good.Guys we need to keep prices in check. She had agreed for 25 k she has suddenly gone back.

To 50 k? I guess lot of people have contacted her after this post?

Engxvar 86
10-03-21, 11:55
Just an idea: Is there a way to separate the thread for SA for Mumbai city. Do any seniors have a way to get it done so one does not have to go through all other forums just to read reviews about Mumbai?I would recommend to put some effort. Making location specific SA thread will dilute information and will cause more problem then solving it.

Chivass
10-03-21, 14:56
There has been many scamster on SA, one was recently a blonde girl named travelersarah, she has 2-3 profiles in Mumbai, Bangalore, Delhi.

When I spoke to her she asked for 20 k, but negotiated for 10 k for few hours, later she asked for advance to confirm the booking.

Reluctantly I gave her some advance, after which she stopped taking calls and stopped replying on whatsapp also.

I have put an complain on SA also.

Now, I have dropped few girls, who start asking for money in advance to pay rent, or any emergency.

Just a heads up for others too.

Chivass
10-03-21, 15:04
Hi,

In my recent visit to Kolkatta I met this 19 yrs college girl Saxena, who is very fit and game for anything.

She is a bi, so can swing either side and also in for couple, damage is 15 k for overnight.

Cheers.

SEXciting
10-03-21, 18:25
There has been many scamster on SA, one was recently a blonde girl named travelersarah, she has 2-3 profiles in Mumbai, Bangalore, Delhi.

When I spoke to her she asked for 20 k, but negotiated for 10 k for few hours, later she asked for advance to confirm the booking.

Reluctantly I gave her some advance, after which she stopped taking calls and stopped replying on whatsapp also.

Now, I have dropped few girls, who start asking for money in advance to pay rent, or any emergency.

Just a heads up for others too.Thanks for the feedback. A gentle reminder never ever go for an advance under any circumstances. May it be SA or any SP or and WG. It is the first and the foremost rule in the game brother.

Similarly another advice would be if the girl asks for you the money upfront after meeting only give half of the decided price. I have done it a few times and works well. Just mention you have to withdraw some more cash and can be done post the deed while going. It is just a tester. If the girl is good with it chances are she won't be a runaway girl. I have done this a few times and the moment the girl agrees to this I hand over the remaining amount and believe it or not even tell them the reason for my tactic. Basically they know that you are seasoned player and can't be cheated.

My few cents.

Cheers.

Mnbv45
10-03-21, 19:28

Just a heads up for others too.Never pay in advance. They are in business for money once they get it, They have nothing to loose. If someone has positive reviews still its a No for Advance.

IntMain123
10-04-21, 10:30
Hello all,

This is my first post. Long-time monger and also long time lurker at ISG.

Planning a visit to Bangalore and want to try my luck with SA. I have just registered an account with ISG and SA recently and now reading the forums. I'm in the process of upgrading my ISG with Bitcoin. I would like to ask if it is also worth upgrading SA account to premium member? Is it worth $89? I prefer to meet up with non-WG. Also looking at tinder and bumble. I will also connect with the Bangalore thread members once my ISG subscription is active.

Have all of you using SA in India upgraded to premium?

BudaBuda1
10-04-21, 11:59
Many girls on SA ask for your face pic. Looking for some advice on whether this is safe to share? I am not inclined to, but many of them stop the conversation if you don't share your pics. Has this happened to others?

RohanBhr
10-04-21, 14:40
https://members.seeking.com/member/0f22e617-c7d0-49f5-be5d-03b1994230d8

I try to contact this lady but no reply on SA Mumbai seems to be fake pictures. Any buddy please confirm.

Pics looks like oversize model from facebook.

HBK26
10-04-21, 16:20
Hey members,

This is part 2 of my yesterday's meets with couple of girls. I am posting my FR about Parul here.

Thanks to SPB02 bro who referred me to this amazing chick. She is on SA with ID. Palcious09. But I contacted her through the contact given to me by SPB02 bro directly and not via SA. SPB bro also got in touch with her and put in a word for me.

I messaged Parul on her telegram ID on Thursday once I was sure I was up for meeting 2 girls on same day, I had a feeling she would be a great one and I didn't want to make plans which I myself was not sure of. So she confirmed she was up for meeting and we fixed the time for 7-11 pm. She said she is up for anything except anal and after bit of back & forth, fixed terms at 25 k.

On Friday. After I was done with Kajal, I asked Parul is she can arrive by 6 as there were on the house drinks in the lounge on rooftop and she had already suggested she loves drinking. She said, she will try. So I went to the lounge at 6, but she could arrive only after 7. But boy, when she walked in, if there was any irritation in me for waiting definitely just vanished away. She looked like a bombshell, cropped tank top paired with mini skirt and 6 inch heels were all enough to turn every head in her direction. I was in fact bit embarrassed as I had dressed myself in very laidback boring casuals. We proceeded to the lounge and started talking, and we connected so well instantly that we just talked and talked for first couple of hours as we gulped couple of drinks..Sent you a DM. Please check.

Nightmares
10-04-21, 17:48
Many girls on SA ask for your face pic. Looking for some advice on whether this is safe to share? I am not inclined to, but many of them stop the conversation if you don't share your pics. Has this happened to others?Hi bro,

I tend to avoid sharing pic in the SA app, I request them to switch to telegram which will not allow them to save pic and self destruct option and in way it is safe for you and the girl.

Cheers.

CosmosLib
10-04-21, 19:15
Many girls on SA ask for your face pic. Looking for some advice on whether this is safe to share? I am not inclined to, but many of them stop the conversation if you don't share your pics. Has this happened to others?You should not feel obliged to share face pics on SA for several reasons:

1) It is not safe. It can easily be used to blackmail you for soliciting services, especially if you are a married person. Though I don't think most girls might not go to this extent, it is still a possibility, especially if they get a hint that you are gullible enough.

2) You are a consumer and you are paying at least 10-15 times more than the market rates for most of these girls. YOU are the one who is in a position of command here and you should not let them command you. Just ask them to fuck off if they insist on face pics. Tell them that you are in the top 5% of the society (you should be, if you are paying that insane amounts of money these dimwit, ugly ass ladies demand) and can't afford scandals if your pictures get leaked. This is a very valid argument and if they still insist on face pics, just stop talking. Again, you are paying top dollar for these escorts.

3) Which brings us to the third point: Yes, they are escorts / pros at the end of they day. As much as they would like you to believe that they are not, if someone provides you sexual services in exchange for money, they are indeed escorts. Sugar babes are entirely different and SA in India has become more of an elite escort services instead of a sugar babe situation. So, would you share your face pics with an escort / SP girl? Absolutely not. So why would you be obliged to share it with these escorts / SP girls just because they are on SA?

Also, another general request:

Guys, please keep prices under control. There was this woman on MR whose prices quoted on MR was 20 k and I have bargained with her and taken her for 7 k for the whole night a year or so back. Coming to the present day, this same escort is on SA and I just wanted to see what she is demanding. And turns out that she is demanding 50 k per night and she sent me a laughing GIF, mocking me because I wanted to negotiate. I am not putting her profile link here because some over-enthusiastic monger will ping her and agree to her 50 k and inflate her ego and make her increase her price even further. For God's sake. 99% of these SA girls in India are not college girls or your everyday housewives. They are former SP girls and Spa girls who have found an opportunity to fleece horny brothers who think with their dick instead of their heads. Please do not make mongering difficult by inflating prices of these girls who are not worth even a fraction of that cost!

Happy fucking, fuckers!

Iago Depp
10-04-21, 21:23
Hello Seniors,

Have been in touch with following.

https://members.seeking.com/member/f615d699-cee1-4680-bfe0-4c60256abde3

She's asking 13 k for couple of hours. Any review is helpful. Any other Hyderabad SA profile suggestions are welcomed and greatly appreciated!!

TIA.

RogerFeder
10-05-21, 11:00
Has anyone tried the Bird CookoDough07. She claims to be from Mumbai and the pictures are too good to be true.

Also in talk with another Bird SweetnCrispy from Delhi. Is asking 25 k for few hours.

Thanks.

Roger.

Mnbv45
10-05-21, 18:13
Many girls on SA ask for your face pic. Looking for some advice on whether this is safe to share? I am not inclined to, but many of them stop the conversation if you don't share your pics. Has this happened to others?Never share face pic. If someone asks for it ignore them and move on.

Rajvardhan
10-06-21, 06:22
Guys. IMHO there is no hard and fast rule. To each his own. Chit chat a bit with the gal, take a call if you wish to share you pic. Use secret chat / self destruct feature of TG to do so. Not all the gals are hookers. They are also worried if you could be someone known and hence want to be sure.

One suggestion. May be use pics from FB / insta.

Many girls on SA ask for your face pic. Looking for some advice on whether this is safe to share? I am not inclined to, but many of them stop the conversation if you don't share your pics. Has this happened to others?

Rajvardhan
10-06-21, 06:24
+1. I would also like to know the details. Chatted a bit (few lines that's it) with her in past.

Hello Seniors,

Have been in touch with following.

https://members.seeking.com/member/f615d699-cee1-4680-bfe0-4c60256abde3

She's asking 13 k for couple of hours. Any review is helpful. Any other Hyderabad SA profile suggestions are welcomed and greatly appreciated!!

TIA.

BudaBuda1
10-06-21, 09:26
Guys. IMHO there is no hard and fast rule. To each his own. Chit chat a bit with the gal, take a call if you wish to share you pic. Use secret chat / self destruct feature of TG to do so. Not all the gals are hookers. They are also worried if you could be someone known and hence want to be sure.

One suggestion. May be use pics from FB / insta.Thanks for the advice. Guess it's case by case basis.

BudaBuda1
10-06-21, 09:27
Never share face pic. If someone asks for it ignore them and move on.Thanks. Have you faced problems due to this?

BudaBuda1
10-06-21, 09:31
That's an interesting point. It is true that coming across genuine SBs is rare in India. Thanks for your advice.

The prices some of them quote (even 4-5/10's) is shocking. Mongers should really learn to walk away and not treat them like lovers!

You should not feel obliged to share face pics on SA for several reasons:

1) It is not safe. It can easily be used to blackmail you for soliciting services, especially if you are a married person. Though I don't think most girls might not go to this extent, it is still a possibility, especially if they get a hint that you are gullible enough.

2) You are a consumer and you are paying at least 10-15 times more than the market rates for most of these girls. YOU are the one who is in a position of command here and you should not let them command you. Just ask them to fuck off if they insist on face pics. Tell them that you are in the top 5% of the society (you should be, if you are paying that insane amounts of money these dimwit, ugly ass ladies demand) and can't afford scandals if your pictures get leaked. This is a very valid argument and if they still insist on face pics, just stop talking. Again, you are paying top dollar for these escorts.

BudaBuda1
10-06-21, 09:35
In my limited experience, there's mostly WGs on SA. Probably under 5-10% are genuine.

The WGs too demand way too much.

Might be worth taking for a month, but personally it hasn't worked great for me.

Others might have different experience.

Hello all,

Planning a visit to Bangalore and want to try my luck with SA. I have just registered an account with ISG and SA recently and now reading the forums. I'm in the process of upgrading my ISG with Bitcoin. I would like to ask if it is also worth upgrading SA account to premium member? Is it worth $89? I prefer to meet up with non-WG. Also looking at tinder and bumble. I will also connect with the Bangalore thread members once my ISG subscription is active.

Have all of you using SA in India upgraded to premium?

SEXciting
10-06-21, 11:09
Has anyone tried the Bird CookoDough07. She claims to be from Mumbai and the pictures are too good to be true.

Also in talk with another Bird SweetnCrispy from Delhi. Is asking 25 k for few hours.

Thanks.

Roger.CookiDough07,

I would say only come to an arrangement if you are happy to shell at least 20 k for a couple of hours. A massive time watcher. She tries her best to please you. Has boundaries (No DATY, BBJ). Not new to the trade even if she says so.

Pass her unless really really required.

Cheers.

RogerFeder
10-06-21, 17:35
Thanks a lot for your feedback. Just wanted to know of you have tried her yourself.

I'm my opinion 15-20 k is the normal amount that any SA bird asks for a few hours. Do let me know if I am wrong on this.

Thanks.

Roger.

CookiDough07,

I would say only come to an arrangement if you are happy to shell at least 20 k for a couple of hours. A massive time watcher. She tries her best to please you. Has boundaries (No DATY, BBJ). Not new to the trade even if she says so.

Pass her unless really really required.

Cheers.

PussyNamnam
10-06-21, 18:02
Bros,

Any update or reviews on Fit at 24.

She looks fit AF but not sure how the experience was. Saw only one review on the BLR forum. Help and inputs would be appreciated and the ideal damage for the exp.

TIA & stay safe.

IntMain123
10-06-21, 18:09
In my limited experience, there's mostly WGs on SA. Probably under 5-10% are genuine.

The WGs too demand way too much.

Might be worth taking for a month, but personally it hasn't worked great for me.

Others might have different experience.Thanks for the reply.

Yes, I will try for a month. I saw in the earlier threads that some members used googleplay prepaid / gift card to pay for SA subscription. But now (from Sep1st onwards) SA does not seem to have such an option. Only CC payment seems to be available. How did you pay for yours? Any other feedback from members? I don't want SA to have my CC details.

At budabuda1, any worthwhile birds in SA that I can start chatting with once I get my SA subscription?

IntMain123
10-06-21, 18:24
Thanks a lot for your feedback. Just wanted to know of you have tried her yourself.

I'm my opinion 15-20 k is the normal amount that any SA bird asks for a few hours. Do let me know if I am wrong on this.

Thanks.

Roger.Seems like the going SA rates are 15-20 k. I have not yet tried SA girls, but 20 k inr is 270 USD / 230 Eur, 30,000 yen, 10000 tbh. That's a lottt of money! You can get 20 yr college girls / stunner / model for 2-3 hrs (all options) for that price in other countries.

Looks like I will have a tough time finding good ones.

Let us know how it goes.

SEXciting
10-07-21, 08:52

Thanks.

Roger.Hey Roger,

Yes I did myself meet her once. But with my other arrangements I didn't feel it was good enough to repeat her again for that sort of costs. I try to stick my per meet arrangement to 10 k and have successfully managed to keep all my arrangements and girls below that price point. So 20 k for me with this cookie was anyways unrealistic but I still took the punt.

Hope it helps.

Cheers.

MBrando
10-07-21, 10:24
https://members.seeking.com/member/0f22e617-c7d0-49f5-be5d-03b1994230d8

I try to contact this lady but no reply on SA Mumbai seems to be fake pictures. Any buddy please confirm.

Pics looks like oversize model from facebook.You are probably right. I have chatted with her a lot but she has never come to the point or talked about real meet.

MBrando
10-07-21, 10:27
Hello all,

Have all of you using SA in India upgraded to premium?You can not use SA without upgrading, neither can you read messages or send messages. If you are looking at a one time meet in Bangalore better to put an ad on locanto and take a premium ad there which is peanuts for a week or so.

RohanBhr
10-07-21, 12:50
You are probably right. I have chatted with her a lot but she has never come to the point or talked about real meet.Most of laconto a the mr cheater are now shifting to SA. Be aware guys.

Hunter999
10-07-21, 13:42
Hi friends,

Lets come straight to the point, when we are talking about SA, I am using SA since last 4 to 5 years, I am on and off on it (mean when I need it I renew the subscription or else I just keep on checking the new birds), so it goes like this with me on SA plat form. In these 5 years. My experience is as below.

1) Majority of girls you will found will be working girls, very few of them are genuinely part time girls.

2) All the working girls prices are sky high.

3) I have done so far 4 meetings with SA and all of them have gone well.

4) In one of the meeting (that was my first one with SA), I came across a south Indian Bgrade film actress, and we met in a 5 star hotel in Gujarat (before 3 years), we met for lunch, and after the ice was broken she started bragging about herself, like she was a superstar with a years of stardom and was asking for 5 figure allowances per month, which will have 2 to 3 meetings, and initially it will be casual meets and there after if the chemistry is good, something could be thought for it. I quickly finished my lunch and was back to my work.

5) Second excapade I had was quite good in Delhi, the girl was a girl next door type, not much educated, but she was well dressed, well behaved, super horny and very experimented with sex, we had good connection and I repeated her 3 to 4 times. Even she didn't charged much as she was new to this environment. Only draw back was that she was not doing any BJ's. Rest everything was on the menu.

6) There after I had a local encounter in the city I live in, initially we started very casual, the allowance was only for meeting and talking and sex was not on the menu initially, but slowly and gradually the chemistry developed and that too came nicely served, I placed that girl with a nice company, and now I am enjoying my free meals since last 3 years.

These are my inputs from the SA.

PuneConsultant
10-07-21, 18:31
Hi, she's genuine. She will meet only in hotels the first time. Quotes 25 k but will meet for 15 k for couple of hours.Hey.

Did you meet her, can you kindly post an FR if you had. Anyone who has met Jerry, will be really helpful if you guys can post a report.

Thank you.

IntMain123
10-08-21, 01:38
You can not use SA without upgrading, neither can you read messages or send messages. If you are looking at a one time meet in Bangalore better to put an ad on locanto and take a premium ad there which is peanuts for a week or so.I will check out Locanto too. Had some bad experiences with Locanto in KL.

I think I would still take the SA membership for a month to get a feel. I will be in 2 cities overseas and 2 cities in India during 1 month, so maybe can try and find some gems. I'm not new to sugar apps, so I'll be able to weed out the WG's, and line up some dates before I get here.

SEXciting
10-08-21, 07:16
Hope alls well.

Reading thorough all the reports I found one thing in common here. Most of you are saying 15 k - 20 k is normal for SA. Let me tell you brothers, it is not. I have had arrangements as less as 5 k though 10 k is what I would be willing to go at the max. Having said that I have also had girls come down for free. SA is not about money but how you treat the girls. Here are some tips.

1. It all starts with the photo. I never even bother to look at the profiles with glam / great looking photos on them. All these so called models with fancy pictures are automatically filtered out. WG don't mind having the face shown all over. Another no go options are for girls who are too revealing in the picture. Go for the profiles with blurred, hidden, low quality photos. This is against what our mind will probably do but with experience I can tell this.

2. If someone passes this first test, then comes the bio and headline tags on their profile. This is where common sense comes in picture. "hot lingerie model in Mumbai", "Sugar baby is waiting for her sugar daddy", "just another dream of yours", "looking for someone to bless me with gifts", "I love sugar candies" are all a no go for me. The confident tagline here are a shouting that all of them are seasoned and would dig a hole in my pocket. (all these are actual tagline from the profiles). Instead I tend to go for something like this: "I am probably NOT what you are looking for", "thinking out of the box", "hey there", "Curiously Shy", "pretty, observant, full of life".

Avoid those money centric bio. I hope you can make out the difference here.

3. IF both the tests are a pass then, make a common sober message one time (which has no mention of arrangement, money, sex, night rates blah blah) and send it them. And now it is all a waiting game. DONOT ping them back if they don't reply you. Its fine. On to the next one.

4. If one does reply to you read her bio again before replying. Many common threads can be found in the bio which become good point to talk about. Try to get her off the application either on telegram or WhatsApp within the first 15 messages. That's a deal breaker. At some point surely you would be asked about your intentions on seeking. Don't bring in sex, intimacy here. Thank me later for this. All you need to reply is "looking for a great companionship" or something on these lines. See where the conversation goes. We all know our ultimate goal, but don't say it loud.

5. Do not expect sex in the first meet like a hungry tiger. Let things fall in place first. Start with basic conversations. Get to know the girl. Likes, dislikes see what brings her on seeking. Talk nothing about arrangement whatsoever at this stage. Now, when after 25 odd messages if the Money still is not in the picture a WG or a cash hungry girl will sure pop the question up. That's your red flag. See if their tone starts to change. IF you are lucky and she never asks you for money ask her for a coffee / drink. This is the point when most of them would surely ask for money. If she's happy to meet you without a financial term for a coffee / drink they you have almost reached the finish line.

6. Any girl whose meeting you generally and not expecting any kind of money for that 99.99% she's real and you have hit the jackpot. I have had experiences when even after we have had a good session money question has never popped out.

Lastly, seeking is all about patience patience and patience. If you want quick sex then places like NL or your trusted SP is absolutely VFM and value for time. Seeking is an elevated experience. There are many kinksters on seeking. If you have such sort of lifestyle then it is super simple to find such people on seeking. All I would say is read the profiles, read between the lines. Don't pitch yourself to the girls get to a point where they start pitching themselves to you.

Happy seeking peeps.

WaterBoy747
10-09-21, 08:54
Bros,

Any update or reviews on Fit at 24.

She looks fit AF but not sure how the experience was. Saw only one review on the BLR forum. Help and inputs would be appreciated and the ideal damage for the exp.

TIA & stay safe.Her pricing seemed a bit ridiculous when she was in Chennai. 30 k for overnight or 25 k for 2-3 hours. LOL!

IntMain123
10-09-21, 09:00
Hope alls well.

Reading thorough all the reports I found one thing in common here. Most of you are saying 15 k - 20 k is normal for SA. Let me tell you brothers, it is not. I have had arrangements as less as 5 k though 10 k is what I would be willing to go at the max. Having said that I have also had girls come down for free. SA is not about money but how you treat the girls. Here are some tips.
.Excellent write-up. I second all the points he has mentioned. I recently got into the SD scene in the country I'm working, and I made many of the mistakes at sexciting has pointed out. The best fuck I have had is from a girl with a blurred photo through a mirror and the camera covering most of her face, and fully covering dress. She turned out to be a 19 yr old stunner who I coached how to kiss and fuck. Another buddy pulls girls for as less as 5 k or even for free as they were new to the scene and just wanted company after all the covid lockdowns.

My first one was a WG who even took extra from me for a condom and lotion.

Yes, it is a waiting game and by the second month, I could easily judge the girl and personality from the profile and first msgs.

If she is not a WG, she will really appreciate not bringing up the topics, and this will turn advantageous when the time comes. This also brings an excitement which we cannot get from regular P4P. Reminded me of my initial dating days.

IntMain123
10-09-21, 09:06
Hope alls well.

1. It all starts with the photo. I never even bother to look at the profiles with glam / great looking photos on them. All these so called models with fancy pictures are automatically filtered out. WG don't mind having the face shown all over. Another no go options are for girls who are too revealing in the picture. Go for the profiles with blurred, hidden, low quality photos. This is against what our mind will probably do but with experience I can tell this.

2. If someone passes this first test, then comes the bio and headline tags on their profile. This is where common sense comes in picture. "hot lingerie model in Mumbai", "Sugar baby is waiting for her sugar daddy", "just another dream of yours", "looking for someone to bless me with gifts", "I love sugar candies" are all a no go for me. The confident tagline here are a shouting that all of them are seasoned and would dig a hole in my pocket. (all these are actual tagline from the profiles). Instead I tend to go for something like this: "I am probably NOT what you are looking for", "thinking out of the box", "hey there", "Curiously Shy", "pretty, observant, full of life"..
Hope alls well.

Reading thorough all the reports I found one thing in common here. Most of you are saying 15 k - 20 k is normal for SA. Let me tell you brothers, it is not. I have had arrangements as less as 5 k though 10 k is what I would be willing to go at the max. Having said that I have also had girls come down for free. SA is not about money but how you treat the girls. Here are some tips..Excellent write-up. I second all the points he has mentioned. I recently got into the SD scene in the country I'm working, and I made many of the mistakes at sexciting has pointed out. The best fuck I have had is from a girl with a blurred photo through a mirror and the camera covering most of her face, and fully covering dress. She turned out to be a 19 yr old stunner who I coached how to kiss and fuck. Another buddy pulls girls for as less as 5 k or even for free as they were new to the scene and just wanted company after all the covid lockdowns.

Yes, it is a waiting game and by the second month, I could easily judge the girl and personality from the profile and first msgs.

If she is not a WG, she will really appreciate not bringing up the topics, and this will turn advantageous when the time comes. This also brings an excitement which we cannot get from regular P4 P. Reminded me of my initial dating days.

IntMain123
10-09-21, 09:31
Going through some profiles in SA, and received texts from a few. Want to know from the veterans here if I can directly avoid some of them:

Jasmine.

https://members.seeking.com/member/f7100e42-b87f-4551-bd0e-f7707fc7da62

Brilliant girl.

https://members.seeking.com/member/00210697-45dd-4bc9-9c0c-2ad7db61ff1e

Tania66.

https://members.seeking.com/member/086fa9df-bced-45da-99d9-7ab5de4febf1

Chicgurl.

https://members.seeking.com/member/931d2ad9-4a2d-4ea4-bc79-2d76165aa9e7

Dynamic geek. Profile says platonic.

https://members.seeking.com/member/76971e2a-752f-4b8b-bbe7-6c5c119bec16

Lisha.

https://members.seeking.com/member/0abfdef0-c09e-4867-a73e-70f4105a2361

Sagarika 15.

https://members.seeking.com/member/7ced1b0b-14bc-45e2-93cc-dcd4b007fde3

Raks09
10-10-21, 10:41
Going through some profiles in SA, and received texts from a few. Want to know from the veterans here if I can directly avoid some of them:

Jasmine.

Brilliant girl.

Tania66.

Chicgurl.

https://members.seeking.com/member/931d2ad9-4a2d-4ea4-bc79-2d76165aa9e7

Dynamic geek. Profile says platonic.

https://members.seeking.com/member/76971e2a-752f-4b8b-bbe7-6c5c119bec16

Lisha.

https://members.seeking.com/member/0abfdef0-c09e-4867-a73e-70f4105a2361

Sagarika 15.

https://members.seeking.com/member/7ced1b0b-14bc-45e2-93cc-dcd4b007fde3This Brilliant girl now spamming Bangalore SA too. Before she was changing and creating new IDs on Delhi sa.

Username is changed everytime. I remember the pics, many adviced here to avoid as she is trans or somthing maybe.

SEXciting
10-10-21, 12:21
Excellent write-up. I second all the points he has mentioned. I recently got into the SD scene in the country I'm working, and I made many of the mistakes at sexciting has pointed out. The best fuck I have had is from a girl with a blurred photo through a mirror and the camera covering most of her face, and fully covering dress. She turned out to be a 19 yr old stunner who I coached how to kiss and fuck. Another buddy pulls girls for as less as 5 k or even for free as they were new to the scene and just wanted company after all the covid lockdowns.

If she is not a WG, she will really appreciate not bringing up the topics, and this will turn advantageous when the time comes. This also brings an excitement which we cannot get from regular P4P. Reminded me of my initial dating days.Absolutely agree with you.

I had similar not one but multiple instances with girls on SA who were max 23 yrs and super new to this whole game. In fact so new that they were not even aware what is this all about. I had to take time to explain them and some dis even delete the accounts here. But kept in touch with me offline.

Seeking becomes part of your life to a point where we can't start uploading reports of every girl you are in arrangement with. Please feel free to drop in more ideas and help each other.

Cheers.

IntMain123
10-10-21, 13:49
This Brilliant girl now spamming Bangalore SA too. Before she was changing and creating new IDs on Delhi sa.

Username is changed everytime. I remember the pics, many adviced here to avoid as she is trans or somthing maybe.Understood, thanks for your input. I will skip her.

Hsjsnan
10-10-21, 15:32
I would advice you to take a bit of caution and don't pay anything in advance.

Jasmine.

Brilliant girl.

Tania66.

Chicgurl.

IntMain123
10-11-21, 03:24
I would advice you to take a bit of caution and don't pay anything in advance.Thank you, I will not contact the below fake profiles. Will definitely also not pay advance to anyone. I will ask for a coffee of drink date and see how it goes from there.

AndySutton123
10-11-21, 05:05
Hope alls well.

1. It all starts with the photo. I never even bother to look at the profiles with glam / great looking photos on them. All these so called models with fancy pictures are automatically filtered out. WG don't mind having the face shown all over. Another no go options are for girls who are too revealing in the picture. Go for the profiles with blurred, hidden, low quality photos. This is against what our mind will probably do but with experience I can tell this..Great post!

Few questions for folks new to SA (though answers can be found by doing it).

1. Do we need to put our picture too and either ways does it makes any difference?

2. Premium Subscription works for most cases? Or Diamond has advantages?

MBrando
10-11-21, 08:18
Hope alls well.

2. If someone passes this first test, then comes the bio and headline tags on their profile. This is where common sense comes in picture. "hot lingerie model in Mumbai", "Sugar baby is waiting for her sugar daddy", "just another dream of yours", "looking for someone to bless me with gifts", "I love sugar candies" are all a no go for me. The confident tagline here are a shouting that all of them are seasoned and would dig a hole in my pocket. (all these are actual tagline from the profiles). Instead I tend to go for something like this: "I am probably NOT what you are looking for", "thinking out of the box", "hey there", "Curiously Shy", "pretty, observant, full of life".

Avoid those money centric bio. I hope you can make out the difference here.

3. IF both the tests are a pass then, make a common sober message one time (which has no mention of arrangement, money, sex, night rates blah blah) and send it them. And now it is all a waiting game. DONOT ping them back if they don't reply you. Its fine. On to the next one.

4. If one does reply to you read her bio again before replying. Many common threads can be found in the bio which become good point to talk about. Try to get her off the application either on telegram or WhatsApp within the first 15 messages. That's a deal breaker. At some point surely you would be asked about your intentions on seeking. Don't bring in sex, intimacy here. Thank me later for this. All you need to reply is "looking for a great companionship" or something on these lines. See where the conversation goes. We all know our ultimate goal, but don't say it loud.

5. Do not expect sex in the first meet like a hungry tiger. Let things fall in place first. Start with basic conversations. Get to know the girl. Likes, dislikes see what brings her on seeking. Talk nothing about arrangement whatsoever at this stage. Now, when after 25 odd messages if the Money still is not in the picture a WG or a cash hungry girl will sure pop the question up. That's your red flag. See if their tone starts to change. IF you are lucky and she never asks you for money ask her for a coffee / drink. This is the point when most of them would surely ask for money. If she's happy to meet you without a financial term for a coffee / drink they you have almost reached the finish line.

6. Any girl whose meeting you generally and not expecting any kind of money for that 99.99% she's real and you have hit the jackpot. I have had experiences when even after we have had a good session money question has never popped out.

Lastly, seeking is all about patience patience and patience. If you want quick sex then places like NL or your trusted SP is absolutely VFM and value for time. Seeking is an elevated experience. There are many kinksters on seeking. If you have such sort of lifestyle then it is super simple to find such people on seeking. All I would say is read the profiles, read between the lines. Don't pitch yourself to the girls get to a point where they start pitching themselves to you.

Happy seeking peeps.Agree with you. The regulars I have from SA is in 6 - 7 k. Though I have also paid 10,12, 15 K the more I have paid the more I have regretted the experience. The trick is in catching new comers, girls with fewer pics, girls not in stunning outfits with pics taken in five star hotels, girls who take a longer time to meet. Most of these girls won't stay in SA or any site for a long time so the early bird will get the worm.

Raks09
10-11-21, 10:37
Agree with you. The regulars I have from SA is in 6 - 7 k. Though I have also paid 10,12, 15 K the more I have paid the more I have regretted the experience. The trick is in catching new comers, girls with fewer pics, girls not in stunning outfits with pics taken in five star hotels, girls who take a longer time to meet. Most of these girls won't stay in SA or any site for a long time so the early bird will get the worm.Agree, I guess the chances are only 1-2% and the efforts required would be much more. Since, they would take longer to reply, meet etc and many vanishes in no time.

On SA I don't think we can score a virgin, though on tinder if we put same efforts maybe we can. LOL. Just my thought.

UCantcMeBro
10-11-21, 16:19
I recently connected with the girl on SA who was kinda auctioning her virginity hahahaha OMG she was 19 and had a proper link and all, shared it on telegram.

The current bid was 15000 USD.

So nothing can surprise me anymore I guess.

Agree, I guess the chances are only 1-2% and the efforts required would be much more. Since, they would take longer to reply, meet etc and many vanishes in no time.

On SA I don't think we can score a virgin, though on tinder if we put same efforts maybe we can. LOL. Just my thought.

DiscreetGuy9
10-13-21, 11:30
Hi all, wanted the price quotation of this bird in sa https://members.seeking.com/member/e140fab0-12d7-451e-b96e-6892ac1ef3be . I received similar profile from an so and he is quoting 12-15 per st, wanted to check the cost in sa and compare. Please do message me or respond to this thread. If you find the cost with sp is less will share digits of sp.

SEXciting
10-13-21, 12:24
Hi all, wanted the price quotation of this bird in sa https://members.seeking.com/member/e140fab0-12d7-451e-b96e-6892ac1ef3be . I received similar profile from an so and he is quoting 12-15 per st, wanted to check the cost in sa and compare. Please do message me or respond to this thread. If you find the cost with sp is less will share digits of sp.Hey buddy,

Don't go with the SP. Just be sure it is not the SP himself posting on seeking. (Yes this has happened to me not once but twice in Mumbai and in Pune.) And if the profile is genuinely the girl herself then negotiate down to at least 8 - 10 k. That would be fair.

Anything above 10 k is unnecessary payout.

Cheers.

YoungShark
10-13-21, 15:36
Buddy,

Not blaming you but wish you'd read what I wrote about her a few months ago. Horrible and one of my worst experiences. And believe me, I've had many in various parts of the world. She is a liar and a cheater and I would advise everyone reading in crystal clear terms not to get tempted by her pics, fake ***** and favorites approx 25 profiles in a day. 3/4 girls staying together in Saket; all worst of the lot and all 3 change their profiles at the drop of hat. This Jasmin is not Jasmin, I know her as Alice, Mahira Khan and now Jasmin. Is in touch with a lot of SPs in India so not what she says she is. Last she got fucked numerous times in Bangalore as was there on a contract with SP at damn cheap prices. Model, my foot.

Have fun and stay safe.

Regards.I have been tracking her and thought of initiating with her. She keeps changing locations. All over India and many times Goa. Also keeps changing pics. All are some of the best on SA, professional quality as if she carries a photographer with her. Thought she must be a model or something like that and really expensive. So this feedback is completely opposite of what my impression was.

YoungShark
10-13-21, 16:26
Absolutely agree with you.

I had similar not one but multiple instances with girls on SA who were max 23 yrs and super new to this whole game. In fact so new that they were not even aware what is this all about. I had to take time to explain them and some dis even delete the accounts here. But kept in touch with me offline.

Seeking becomes part of your life to a point where we can't start uploading reports of every girl you are in arrangement with. Please feel free to drop in more ideas and help each other.

Cheers.One more observation I have is to check their joining date. Girls whose profiles are 1 yr+ old are probably genuine and trustworthy.

DevSagar
10-14-21, 06:00
Buddy,

Not trying to prove a point or wish to. You have an impression whereas I have paid, met, fucked and told her to leave due to her bad behavior and pathetic service. My report was an add on to the report shared on the forum whereas my FR was shared long back about this girl. If a buddy said he hates her, I do not blame him at all. I know her since the last 2.5 years and I know what I wrote and shared openly on the forum. She is in top 5 of the fake profiles on SA Delhi. Good luck to you and happy seeking.

Period.

Regards.

I have been tracking her and thought of initiating with her. She keeps changing locations. All over India and many times Goa. Also keeps changing pics. All are some of the best on SA, professional quality as if she carries a photographer with her. Thought she must be a model or something like that and really expensive. So this feedback is completely opposite of what my impression was.

DevSagar
10-14-21, 06:32
Youngshark, Buddy; no offence to your post. Forgot to clarify in my earlier message. Excuse me please.

Have fun, stay safe and enjoy.

Regards.

I have been tracking her and thought of initiating with her. She keeps changing locations. All over India and many times Goa. Also keeps changing pics. All are some of the best on SA, professional quality as if she carries a photographer with her. Thought she must be a model or something like that and really expensive. So this feedback is completely opposite of what my impression was.

SpicyPrince
10-16-21, 20:11
Below is my exp with SA. Please DM if you have any real SA contacts and experiences. I will be more than happy to share more details of the below SA gals.

Maturedlady01.

I saw her in March of this year in Blore. 12 K for 3 hours. One of the most interesting experiences. She totally played me. When I met her she said it's Friday and she will not have sex for religious reasons only BJ and HJ. Wonderful person to talk to, but played me.

Attitude - 6.

Looks 8.

Exp. Initially 7 but then have to change it to 4.

Latest update she has a new ID now ChicGurl. Can share the details of the Conversation. WIR. No. But guys try your luck to see if she is willing for full Service.

Curvikat.

I saw her in March of this year in Blore. 16 K for 6 hours overnight. Probably had sex twice overall but lots of teasing and foreplay. Very well taken pics to hide her BBW. She is a sweet person though. Amazing and Sloppy BBBJ is probably one of the best I have had and great sex. Very submissive and kinky and loves to take directions. Unfortunately big and very curvy gals are not my cup of tea.

Attitude - 8.

Looks 6.

Exp - 6.

WIR. Probably not.

Captain Weirdo.

Met her for coffee and lunch. Every nice and good attitude but I think times did not align so did not pursue further.

Gals I am currently talking to and hoping to see soon. I would love some inside info about them and the actual allowance terms.

MsFitnCurvy. Man that ass. Hmmmhmmm.

Ridhii84 - Wants 6 K just for lunch or coffee date LOL.

Fit at 24 - spoke to her and might go for her.

BabyDoll69 - spoke to her too. Def on my radar.

Arwin. Need my NE fix. If anyone else has info about other NE please let me know.

Gals that are definitely out of my price range. They are asking for at least 40 -50 K LOL. I might book a flight to BKK and have fun for that price.

Chasing Luxury. Really cute pics and a very fun person to talk too.

Bhavna. BBW and in no worth more than 10 K.

Callmecarrotcake. Cute butt and def looks like the gal in your office like MS Knowitall.

Member #4731
10-17-21, 12:02
Hi for Babydoll 69 you can check my previous FR over here:

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?4251-Seeking-Arrangement-SA-in-India&p=2608851#post2608851.

Below is my exp with SA. Please DM if you have any real SA contacts and experiences. I will be more than happy to share more details of the below SA gals.

Maturedlady01.

I saw her in March of this year in Blore. 12 K for 3 hours. One of the most interesting experiences. She totally played me. When I met her she said it's Friday and she will not have sex for religious reasons only BJ and HJ. Wonderful person to talk to, but played me.

Attitude - 6.

Looks 8.

Latest update she has a new ID now ChicGurl. Can share the details of the Conversation. WIR. No. But guys try your luck to see if she is willing for full Service...

Mallu Macha
10-17-21, 13:52
Thanks for sharing, bruv.

Met Ms ChicGurl recently, and she pulled a fast one on me too once $$$ had changed hands, saying "intimacy" may or may not be on the cards, but only after several meetings. Was too gobsmacked to argue, and felt it was pointless. In short, paid a very average woman 15 k for a 50 minute vacuous convo and a meal (also on my tab). Never her, ever again.

Fitat24 turned out to be substantially less than fit (and substantially more than 24), only cared about the "fitness" of my wallet, and with her OTT makeup and outfit, gave off major hooker vibes. An okay lay, and definitely a fulltimer. Read the reviews here only after meeting her, unfortunately. Nah, won't repeat.

Bhavna was pricey but utterly delectable. Gorgeous (prefer my women voluptuous), sexually mmmm and a class apart. Zero BS, engaging conversationalist and overall a sweetheart. Been trying to see her again, but she seems pretty busy and hard to pin down.

Chasing Luxury's pics are a turn-on, but I got the distinct impression she's a hardcore WG and managed as well. I may be mistaken, but unless someone here confirms otherwise, not my cuppacha.

Maturedlady01.

Attitude - 6.

Looks 8.

Latest update she has a new ID now ChicGurl. Can share the details of the Conversation. WIR. No. But guys try your luck to see if she is willing for full Service.

Curvikat.

I saw her in March of this year in Blore. 16 K for 6 hours overnight. Probably had sex twice overall but lots of teasing and foreplay. Very well taken pics to hide her BBW. She is a sweet person though. Amazing and Sloppy BBBJ is probably one of the best I have had and great sex. Very submissive and kinky and loves to take directions. Unfortunately big and very curvy gals are not my cup of tea.

Attitude - 8.

Looks 6.

Exp - 6.

WIR. Probably not.

Captain Weirdo.

Met her for coffee and lunch. Every nice and good attitude but I think times did not align so did not pursue further.

Gals I am currently talking to and hoping to see soon. I would love some inside info about them and the actual allowance terms.

MsFitnCurvy. Man that ass. Hmmmhmmm.

Ridhii84 - Wants 6 K just for lunch or coffee date LOL.

Fit at 24 - spoke to her and might go for her.

BabyDoll69 - spoke to her too. Def on my radar.

Arwin. Need my NE fix. If anyone else has info about other NE please let me know.

Gals that are definitely out of my price range. They are asking for at least 40 -50 K LOL. I might book a flight to BKK and have fun for that price.

Chasing Luxury. Really cute pics and a very fun person to talk too.

Bhavna. BBW and in no worth more than 10 K.

Callmecarrotcake. Cute butt and def looks like the gal in your office like MS Knowitall.

ItsMark
10-17-21, 14:53
I'd met Matured Lady in April before the lockdown.

First met her for coffee and negotiated a meet for 10 k for 2 hours. She had initially quoted 15 k.

Met her after a week. She did not carry her ID and finally the receptionist allowed check-in using a pic of her ID. This was a minor red flag for me. Once we entered the room, she was super paranoid about discretion and went around checking the hotel room for bugs and hidden cams. She closed the keyhole with a tissue and covered the TV screen and AC with towels! LOL! I felt I was in a spy movie!

She asked for money upfront which I refused and told her to trust me, which she did. We had good conversation throughout. She was chatting in between BBJ, looking up to my face. Very casual and GFE vibe.

Did one round and then cleaned up and cuddled. Next round she only gave me a BBJ. I was ok with that because I'm more into foreplay.

She has hairy legs and wears stockings to cover them. Flat chested too. Cute face though.

In hindsight, I feel if I had paid her up front, she might have pulled a fast one on me too! She also mentioned that some pimps on SA were in talks with her to work under them!

I had written a brief FR of her on Bangalore forum and had shared details with folks on PM. But since she changed her ID and had removed her profile pic on SA, it would always have been difficult to corelate the FR with her.

Thanks for sharing, bruv.

Met Ms ChicGurl recently, and she pulled a fast one on me too once $$$ had changed hands, saying "intimacy" may or may not be on the cards, but only after several meetings. Was too gobsmacked to argue, and felt it was pointless. In short, paid a very average woman 15 k for a 50 minute vacuous convo and a meal (also on my tab). Never her, ever again.

Fitat24 turned out to be substantially less than fit (and substantially more than 24), only cared about the "fitness" of my wallet, and with her OTT makeup and outfit, gave off major hooker vibes. An okay lay, and definitely a fulltimer. Read the reviews here only after meeting her, unfortunately. Nah, won't repeat.

Bhavna was pricey but utterly delectable. Gorgeous (prefer my women voluptuous), sexually mmmm and a class apart. Zero BS, engaging conversationalist and overall a sweetheart. Been trying to see her again, but she seems pretty busy and hard to pin down..

SpicyPrince
10-17-21, 17:34
Pretty much the same experience for me too. Minus no sex just BJ. Cute butt and face. Definitely has some paranoid issues. Wore gloves the entire time says she has eczema. Anyways, she is full of crap and wasted my time. SA is sooo challenging here in India.

First met her for coffee and negotiated a meet for 10 k for 2 hours. She had initially quoted 15 k.

Met her after a week. She did not carry her ID and finally the receptionist allowed check-in using a pic of her ID. This was a minor red flag for me. Once we entered the room, she was super paranoid about discretion and went around checking the hotel room for bugs and hidden cams. She closed the keyhole with a tissue and covered the TV screen and AC with towels! LOL! I felt I was in a spy movie!

She asked for money upfront which I refused and told her to trust me, which she did. We had good conversation throughout. She was chatting in between BBJ, looking up to my face. Very casual and GFE vibe.

Did one round and then cleaned up and cuddled. Next round she only gave me a BBJ. I was ok with that because I'm more into foreplay.

She has hairy legs and wears stockings to cover them. Flat chested too. Cute face though.

In hindsight, I feel if I had paid her up front, she might have pulled a fast one on me too! She also mentioned that some pimps on SA were in talks with her to work under them!

I had written a brief FR of her on Bangalore forum and had shared details with folks on PM. But since she changed her ID and had removed her profile pic on SA, it would always have been difficult to corelate the FR with her.

Nightmares
10-17-21, 17:48

I had written a brief FR of her on Bangalore forum and had shared details with folks on PM. But since she changed her ID and had removed her profile pic on SA, it would always have been difficult to corelate the FR with her.Hi bros,

Thanks for the FRs about the mentioned gal, was in touch with the profile, was tempted to proceed but you guys saved me. Cheers.

Nightmares
10-17-21, 18:06
Hi,

In touch with Natasha (Bangalore) , Has any one met? Appreciate if someone shares feedback please.

SpicyPrince
10-17-21, 18:49
This is her latest number LOL.

18 k - 2-3 hours.

30 k. Night.

Hi bros,

Thanks for the FRs about the mentioned gal, was in touch with the profile, was tempted to proceed but you guys saved me. Cheers.

DuaLife
10-17-21, 20:16
Bro,

Just go for her. She is the perfect SB on SA. That's all I can say.

Damages 15 k for night. Won't be able to say more than this.

Cheers!

Hi,

In touch with Natasha (Bangalore) , Has any one met? Appreciate if someone shares feedback please.

On The Wings
10-18-21, 08:07
With a Form dedicated to SA. Am surprised why there is no much discussion on similar Site. Gleeden.com.

Both the Sites render the same services with little difference on the Payment options.

While SA is confined to One month Subscription which got to be renewed every month (of course, our choice), Gleeden is rather a Any Time Valid subscription.

In SA. Whether we score it or not, contact established with a Gal or not. Our validity expires after a month.

Whereas Gleeden operates on Points basis. Which can be continued and carried over at any time as per our convenience.

Rest all is same. You meet every kind. Cats Jackals Beauties & Indes. Play safe.

WaterBoy747
10-18-21, 09:00

Maturedlady01.

Attitude - 6.

Looks 8.

Curvikat.

Attitude - 8..Carrotcake was quoting around 60 k about 2 years back. Great conversationalist but I had to drop out because of the outrageous price.

Raabram2005
10-19-21, 01:46
This is her latest number LOL.

18 k - 2-3 hours.

30 k. Night.Met her on her older Avatar nishita some time back. Remember paying 12 k for 3 hour.

Raabram2005
10-19-21, 01:51
This Brilliant girl now spamming Bangalore SA too. Before she was changing and creating new IDs on Delhi sa.

Username is changed everytime. I remember the pics, many adviced here to avoid as she is trans or somthing maybe.Lisha is a fraud. Tried meeting her. All was set for the meet, room booked and finally she says need some advance to meet. Avoid her.

IntMain123
10-19-21, 05:43
Lisha is a fraud. Tried meeting her. All was set for the meet, room booked and finally she says need some advance to meet. Avoid her.Good to know. I had received a message from her and was in my interested list. I will avoid the ones who ask for advance.

MBrando
10-19-21, 05:54
With a Form dedicated to SA. Am surprised why there is no much discussion on similar Site. Gleeden.com.

Both the Sites render the same services with little difference on the Payment options.

While SA is confined to One month Subscription which got to be renewed every month (of course, our choice), Gleeden is rather a Any Time Valid subscription.

In SA. Whether we score it or not, contact established with a Gal or not. Our validity expires after a month.

Whereas Gleeden operates on Points basis. Which can be continued and carried over at any time as per our convenience.

Rest all is same. You meet every kind. Cats Jackals Beauties & Indes. Play safe.Just would like to know if you had any success with gleeden. I tried that for a long time but haven't scored anyone till now. Hit rate of response I found to be very low. And couple of women I got to connect with were either very professional or looking for advance etc. Also not sure how many genuine profiles out there. Even sugar baby India operates on points basis.

VickyD6
10-19-21, 06:28

Rest all is same. You meet every kind. Cats Jackals Beauties & Indes. Play safe.I think the credit system on long time is lot more expensive. The cost benefit analysis of SA is higher than Gleeden. I think. There's no limits on interaction.

SBP02
10-19-21, 10:24
Hello all,

I met Redcandyl SA handle. (Miss J).

OK experience.

Short height. Very Slim.

Skin colour is dark which I don't like.

She is damn good in bed.

You can have her as many time you want.

My rate is 6/10.

WIR: Big No for me its my personal choice.

Cheers all.

Happy mongering.

SBP02
10-19-21, 10:29
Hello,

I need a help for info of (Ifrah_04) SA handle.

Do let me know if any one have her or have info about her.

Its seems genuine.

Cheers!

HalaMadrid
10-19-21, 14:01
Dear mongers,

Any feedback on the Pune profile lady on SA with I'd 'Bold and Beautiful'.

In discussions with her and quoting 20 k overnight. Any one has tried and had any feedback if 20 k is worth it?

Thanks.Hey bro,

Did you try her out? Could you let me know how it went if you did?

MenenRaj
10-19-21, 15:01
None could be a better step by step guide to land a non-pro. Thanks for sharing your experience and observations. I saw your previous posts and it looks you really learn from your past mistakes.

Started mothering recently. With help from pointers on this Forum visited more than half a dozen MPs, 2-3 SP / indies and spent around 20 k in all and never came across a experience which I can recall to be satisfying. Actually most of times, didn't feel to go ahead and start the deed with whole the arrangement making me feel I'm in a place I don't belong to. Be it place, person, privacy, hygiene or no intimacy. Certainly it's not only because of me being new to mongering (am not new to good sex), but also because.

I didn't like being part of sexual encounter where money is the only factor, not One of the factors.

Maybe because it was very mechanical and I can't enjoy if someone is spreading their legs wide open only and only for money. I won't like to be between them.

I like if girl is little bit choosy, hygienic, and involved in the act. I am always a passionate partner (in non-mongering) in the bed and expect same from the other person (in mongering) even if money becomes a part of whole scene.

My question is.

Am I expecting too much, something which is unreal?

Am I at wrong place (ISG, Seeking)?

Or I just couldn't come across women who were hungry for sex and like to serve even if money is involved (in SP / MP / indie scene)?

I PMed some bros who reviewed girls from Lucknow as I quite didn't understand SA sub forum initially. Contact sharing is not same in case of SA, some replied nicely and made me understand it, thanks for that. Someone didn't bother to reply, that's OK too.

Thanks in advance for all the insights I would be getting.

Hope alls well.
SA is not about money but how you treat the girls. Here are some tips.

1. It all starts with the photo.

2. DONOT ping them back if they don't reply you. Its fine. On to the next one.

4. read her bio again before replying. All you need to reply is "looking for a great companionship" or something on these lines.

5. Let things fall in place first. Start with basic conversations. Get to know the girl.

6. Any girl whose meeting you generally and not expecting any kind of money for that 99.99% she's real.

Raabram2005
10-19-21, 16:44
Met this SA girl few weeks back. Nice girl with good curves at the right places. She gets into the act after couple of drinks. Not a time watcher. Good company. Little bit expensive at 15 k for a 4 hour arrangement.

LordMorpheus
10-19-21, 20:02
I am in touch with this girl. Told me she is doing this to earn money for higher studies. Seems genuine, but asking for coffee chat first, and around 20 k for the actual deed. Any reviews will be helpful.

AdamL
10-19-21, 21:20
Brethren,

I am very glad to find this forum, and I found this by sheer accident. Needless to say, I am brand new to mongering. I have been looking for love in long places via wrong outlets such as FB.

In my prolific browsing and research, I found a couple / friends in MeWe. The female friend in the couple is looking arrangement from a mature man (I am 43). The guy said she is tired of young folks. For mutual safety we agreed to communicate in Telegram and no numbers were exchanged. She made a video call to show her face as well as checked me out. She looks youthful, looks good to my liking, and honestly I like her. We have not discussed the frequency and type of activities, but the arrangement is 5 K per month. Soon after confirmation, she asked me to send the monthly allowance, which I denied due to my previous KLPD by a facebook (supposedly sugar) friend. I explained her that we need to meet first and then I can disburse payment. My home base is Hyderabad, but at present unfortunately I am stuck in Vizag due to family circumstances. I conveyed to her that I am expected to reach Hyderabad during first week of November. I made the contact about a week ago and the communication is texting via telegram Hello / Hai / etc. I would like to get to know her prior to meeting, but a voice call has not happened yet.

I was wondering if anybody smelled anything in the current transaction. Any guidance / feedback / suggestions is deeply appreciated. Thank you brothers!

MBrando
10-20-21, 06:14
Brethren,

I am very glad to find this forum, and I found this by sheer accident. Needless to say, I am brand new to mongering. I have been looking for love in long places via wrong outlets such as FB.

In my prolific browsing and research, I found a couple / friends in MeWe. The female friend in the couple is looking arrangement from a mature man (I am 43). The guy said she is tired of young folks. For mutual safety we agreed to communicate in Telegram and no numbers were exchanged. She made a video call to show her face as well as checked me out. She looks youthful, looks good to my liking, and honestly I like her. We have not discussed the frequency and type of activities, but the arrangement is 5 K per month. Soon after confirmation, she asked me to send the monthly allowance, which I denied due to my previous KLPD by a facebook (supposedly sugar) friend. I explained her that we need to meet first and then I can disburse payment. My home base is Hyderabad, but at present unfortunately I am stuck in Vizag due to family circumstances. I conveyed to her that I am expected to reach Hyderabad during first week of November. I made the contact about a week ago and the communication is texting via telegram Hello / Hai / etc. I would like to get to know her prior to meeting, but a voice call has not happened yet.

I was wondering if anybody smelled anything in the current transaction. Any guidance / feedback / suggestions is deeply appreciated. Thank you brothers!5 k no one demands its too low. So its a scam just to get that money out of you as you may end up paying being a small amount.

Raabram2005
10-20-21, 07:23
Have been chatting to these 2 girls. Appreciate if anyone who has met them provide a feedback. Another girl wildesttt is difficult to get hold of but when contacted seems to be demanding quite high.

Raabram2005
10-20-21, 15:08
Brethren,

I was wondering if anybody smelled anything in the current transaction. Any guidance / feedback / suggestions is deeply appreciated. Thank you brothers!If the girl asks for any advance. It is a red flag. I would not go ahead with the arrangement. Block the contact and move forward.

ItsMark
10-20-21, 16:39
5 k no one demands its too low. So its a scam just to get that money out of you as you may end up paying being a small amount.I second this opinion. 5 k per month is too low for an arrangement. So its most probably a scam.

Meet them first and then see if you want to proceed.

ItsMark
10-20-21, 16:59
I'm average looking with an average body. I've had the best experiences with MILFs and separated / divorced ladies above 30-35 years and non-pro college going indies aged 18-20 years.

The older indies don't get enough sex and hence they crave for sex and usually give an unhurried and passionate experience, while young ones can be moulded as per our directions / fantasies.

Also repeating the indies will also improve the comfort and chemistry leading to a better experience.

To some extent, you may have to compromise on looks / figure in favour of service! The good looking chics in their 20's already get enough sex and reserve their best GFE for their partners. So unless the monger is super attractive and rich, it is harder to get great GFE from this age group. Good mannerisms, respect, hygiene and grooming also can lead to better experiences.

Regarding platforms, Tinder may have a slight edge over SA to find non-paid and passionate hookups.

With increasing popularity, more and more money minded chics are flocking to SA, but every once in a while, you can find some gems too! So keep exploring and hold on to the good ones!

Actually most of times, didn't feel to go ahead and start the deed with whole the arrangement making me feel I'm in a place I don't belong to. Be it place, person, privacy, hygiene or no intimacy. Certainly it's not only because of me being new to mongering (am not new to good sex), but also because.

I didn't like being part of sexual encounter where money is the only factor, not One of the factors.

Maybe because it was very mechanical and I can't enjoy if someone is spreading their legs wide open only and only for money. I won't like to be between them.

Male Man
10-20-21, 17:11
If the girl asks for any advance. It is a red flag. I would not go ahead with the arrangement. Block the contact and move forward.While it is a Red flag for sure. Think from a girl's point of view. She has to handle multiple calls - 90% of which would be rabble and time passers.

And within the next 10% - you have to meet her criteria.

This kind of arrangement work like corporate arrangement. I know of a friend in Delhi. He had such an arrangement. Monthly allowance of 10 K and max 3 nights or something like that. Again subject to availability. That lady had such tie ups with almost 25+ men. That's a cool 2.5 lakhs per month. Day or night she was available. With men with whom she had good chemistry she used to relax the conditions and have more fun.

This was going on for almost 3+ years when she decided to reduce it for health reasons. Also, this 25+ men were not recurring and consistent. Her experience was max about 7-10 guys were consistent and rest all came and went. But more guys come through reference and hence her monthly count somehow gets met it seems.

But her filter mechanism and something like this. Initially she started with advance to knock of unwanted guys. Slowly she realized she is missing out on customers based on advance and hence she decided to move through reference.

Getting back to your predicament. Tell her you are willing to meet her first. Even that could be a bait. So you have to be very careful.

SpicyPrince
10-21-21, 00:34
Have been chatting to these 2 girls. Appreciate if anyone who has met them provide a feedback. Another girl wildesttt is difficult to get hold of but when contacted seems to be demanding quite high.Sugarbaby69.

She is 20 yr student in Bangalore. We spoke over the phone a couple of times too. "My allowance would be 40 k per meet, with condom and no anal and I come in the morning and leave post lunch" -- this is her tg message. I am not paying that kind of dough. Plus is cashing on her so-called model tag that's all. I will not pursue her.

SEXciting
10-21-21, 07:19
Hello brother,

Thanks for reading the previous experiences and I hope you have taken your notes. Let me tell you something. Mongering is all about learning from your experiences. If your brain says no or hints a red flag DO NOT proceed. There is nothing like free sex my friend. Money will be involved always. Especially if you are talking about the MP and / or SP.

Seeking is where even larger money comes in play But I still prefer seeking over any other thing as if gives me complete control to handle the situation. Once you are seasoned pro things are easy with the girls. As a matter of fact, I have arrangements with my regulars on seeking who are not even active now but we do have encounters many times without even a penny involved. Of course it has taken many years of commitment with them. Seeking is something that needs time. Once you have the right partner, arrangement you won't regret seeking.

As I say always. Patience is the key. You might have money involved in the arrangement to begin with but nurture it for a few months and you'll get what I am talking about. Don't be a jumping jack and keep changing partners on seeking. Its a long term thing.

Cheers.

None could be a better step by step guide to land a non-pro. Thanks for sharing your experience and observations. I saw your previous posts and it looks you really learn from your past mistakes.

Started mothering recently. With help from pointers on this Forum visited more than half a dozen MPs, 2-3 SP / indies and spent around 20 k in all and never came across a experience which I can recall to be satisfying. Actually most of times, didn't feel to go ahead and start the deed with whole the arrangement making me feel I'm in a place I don't belong to. Be it place, person, privacy, hygiene or no intimacy. Certainly it's not only because of me being new to mongering (am not new to good sex), but also because.

I like if girl is little bit choosy, hygienic, and involved in the act. I am always a passionate partner (in non-mongering) in the bed and expect same from the other person (in mongering) even if money becomes a part of whole scene..

Raabram2005
10-21-21, 13:36
Sugarbaby69.

She is 20 yr student in Bangalore. We spoke over the phone a couple of times too. "My allowance would be 40 k per meet, with condom and no anal and I come in the morning and leave post lunch" -- this is her tg message. I am not paying that kind of dough. Plus is cashing on her so-called model tag that's all. I will not pursue her.Thanks for the feedback. 40 k is quite expensive. I don't think I will pursue her.

IndianDom
10-21-21, 16:04
Hey bro,

Did you find any good contacts on SA in Vizag?

Brethren,

I was wondering if anybody smelled anything in the current transaction. Any guidance / feedback / suggestions is deeply appreciated. Thank you brothers!

AdamL
10-21-21, 16:44
5 k no one demands its too low. So its a scam just to get that money out of you as you may end up paying being a small amount.Thank you for jumping in and addressing my concerns. I will certainly be cautious, but try my luck by meeting her in a coffee shop / dinner. I am kind a shy, will try to muster courage to talk about my needs and frequency. I will tell her that I will fork some more funds to increase the frequency.

Few questions:

Is it advisable to pay per meeting?

How often / mode of transmittal for the funds?

If everything goes well with coffee shop, where do you take her? I cannot take to my apartment due to obvious reasons.

Thank you.

AdamL
10-21-21, 16:55
While it is a Red flag for sure. Think from a girl's point of view. She has to handle multiple calls - 90% of which would be rabble and time passers.

Getting back to your predicament. Tell her you are willing to meet her first. Even that could be a bait. So you have to be very careful.You have a wonderful way of analyzing, digressing as well as documenting things. In other words, the perspective of visualizing hidden side of everything is amazing. I will give it a try with open mind as you thoroughly convinced me. It is an experiment with minimal funds risk. The fact that I like the girl who is youthful, slightly voluptuous, smiley with nice teeth.

Thank you for sharing your uncommon wisdom.

A.

AdamL
10-21-21, 17:25
I'm average looking with an average body. I've had the best experiences with MILFs and separated / divorced ladies above 30-35 years and non-pro college going indies aged 18-20 years.

The older indies don't get enough sex and hence they crave for sex and usually give an unhurried and passionate experience, while young ones can be moulded as per our directions / fantasies.

With increasing popularity, more and more money minded chics are flocking to SA, but every once in a while, you can find some gems too! So keep exploring and hold on to the good ones!Through non-ISG sources, I tried few indies in Hyderabad. Some have baggage and sob stories, which killed my mood once. I like GFE mostly passionate kissing, which I never got to date among 10 or so episodes. This was pre-pandemic era experience. One interesting one is who worked in an ice cream shop, a girl from a village in Andhra kept on staring at me. One day I waited at the close and asked her about the stares, she was shy and said I am good looking, My antennas went up and started frequenting the shop / area. Long story short, I convinced her to spend a day with me at an Oyo. Persistence paid and we get to spend in an Oyo near HTC.

She is 23, not a looker, skinny, slightly dark, but those innocent bright mesmerizing eyes are a treat. She has hair all over her privates as well as body. She said she is not a virgin, but gave a wonderful GFE experience as she is sex starved. I wish I had pills for more shots. The second and last time I had her, I had Cialis. All in all no money except for Oyo, food and few gifts costing 7 k. She left to her village, never told me the name of the place. She said she is getting married and will not be back.

This happened to me out of luck of draw. If we can invest time in shopping malls looking for pickups, perhaps we will be successful.

Niksad008
10-21-21, 18:31
Ok so I met this really cute girl on sa and we are meeting next month, now I have texted and spoken on call to her a lot of times. She is 20 and cute, I like her, now comes the hard part she has told me that she doesn't want ppm she only wants allowance per month. I asked how much and she told me she never likes to bring up money, she just said meet me first and give me what you feel like I deserve. I am stumped.

I am really worried I will fuck her then she will demand like 50 k pm which I can't afford for me max is 20 k.

Anyone here have asb which they pay per month what's the going rate? I know the rate is different for each girl but I want a way out of this situation, and I would really like to keep the girl because she is really sweet.

Lged821
10-22-21, 06:15
Pass her onto me LOL, I can try her and let you know what she is worth!

Ok so I met this really cute girl on sa and we are meeting next month, now I have texted and spoken on call to her a lot of times. She is 20 and cute, I like her, now comes the hard part she has told me that she doesn't want ppm she only wants allowance per month. I asked how much and she told me she never likes to bring up money, she just said meet me first and give me what you feel like I deserve. I am stumped.

I am really worried I will fuck her then she will demand like 50 k pm which I can't afford for me max is 20 k.

Anyone here have asb which they pay per month what's the going rate? I know the rate is different for each girl but I want a way out of this situation, and I would really like to keep the girl because she is really sweet.

IntMain123
10-22-21, 07:01

Anyone here have asb which they pay per month what's the going rate? I know the rate is different for each girl but I want a way out of this situation, and I would really like to keep the girl because she is really sweet.Seems like she's either a keeper or a scammer, be prepared for both.

I have a lot of SB / SD experience from overseas, and the girls who ask for allowance before even the first meet are usually the scammy / greedy ones.

Talks about allowance happens when the girl wants to judge your budget limit and to see if you are interested in something long-term. I had converted only one SB to allowance mode, and this was after 4-5 amazing sessions. It was more beneficial for me cause I was ending up spending a lot. It is also important to ensure that the girl will be consistent for the agreed number and duration of arrangements per month, if not, then you are losing.

I would suggest you to meet her a couple of times, pay what you think is fair based on how the deed was, and if she's that good, setup a couple of more sessions to check if she delays or cancels. If all good, then you can switch to monthly allowance mode. And talking about your budget, if it's 20 k, then you should stick to pay-per-meet, cause if she agrees for once a week, and she cancels one or two sessions, then you will also not have enough money to meet any other girl.

SpicyPrince
10-22-21, 07:35
https://members.seeking.com/member/66a90428-4129-4bd9-bf0c-cb4b01dc5094

SA Ankita3993 Saw her this week at a hotel. MILF type gal. Heavily photoshopped pics. Bad skin and not-so-good teeth.

She loves to experiment and is bi too. We initially agreed for 4 - 5 hours but I think I did not feel the chemistry with her and we just had 1.5 hours. Out of that 1 HR was for fun and 30 min was spent in food.

Looks: 6.5.

Attitude: 7 likes give a BJ but definitely needs instructions. Can definitely take some nice pounding. Not too proactive.

Service: 6.5. I am definitely been spoiled using SA Back home in the US. The fun and the attitude are wayyy better.

Overall: 6 Maybe value for money as she might as 10 K for 2-3 hours.

WIR: No.

Met 2 other Gals from SA recently. One is a keeper will share the details with people who have something to trade valuable info. Another one that was supposed to be a friendly meet-up went beyond friendly. I will write about her later on. Any good English-speaking gals on SA or any NE chicks info will be much appreciated.

SpicyPrince
10-22-21, 09:23
https://members.seeking.com/member/239651e2-c297-4c56-901c-18911b052f17

I spoke to her and did a video call also with her.

She is mostly in her mid to early 40's. She is looking for an exclusive Sugar relationship.

Can only meet during the daytime. Due to which I did not proceed. Asking for a monthly allowance of 40 K.

I believe is 20 K monthly for 3-4 times a month for 3-4 hours is ideal. Happy hunting fellow SD's.

If any one knows of some good English-speaking SB's or NE Gals or MILF's please please PM me. I will share some of the UTR girls I know.

Nightmares
10-22-21, 10:29

Anyone here have asb which they pay per month what's the going rate? I know the rate is different for each girl but I want a way out of this situation, and I would really like to keep the girl because she is really sweet.Hi bro,

This my personal experience with sugar babe.

Firstly do meet her for couple of times and try and sense if she looking for educational or personal allowance and then take a call. If she fine to meet often do give hint like how you will be spendings on her (shopping, movies or travel together to vacations).

Try to understand her expectations, if it is going to burn your pocket, you can walk away from the arrangements.

Don't provide your financial background to her since it might give her a chance to drain your money and make sure you both agree on her spending.

Please don't have any emotional attachment with her if you can't come to conclusion.

Happy mongering.

Niksad008
10-22-21, 19:26
Its me the guy who asked for help.

So I just spend 1 HR 30 min talking to her, she told me about her past SDs, she was with some 48 yr Bangalore guy, who paid her 60 k for 1 week with her, then used to make regular payments 30 k, 20 k only when she asked.

The next SD was some rich Mumbai 52 yr hot shot. She spent one month with him at his place. Then he called it off, she didn't tell me the amount tho. She told me she used to always get attached to each SD, she like to get her emotions involved.

She is really genuine, she tells me she only meets men who she makes a connection with and doesn't like to keep switching men so prefers long time.

I have attached her photo, let me know what you think. She is not a foreigner she dyes her hair blonde.

I am just hoping I win her over with my love. XD xD.

If it does happen I am telling you I will disable my SA account and focus only on this one.

I am really worried I am getting in to something I won't afford.

ChoteBhai
10-22-21, 23:12

So I just spend 1 HR 30 min talking to her, she told me about her past SDs, she was with some 48 yr Bangalore guy, who paid her 60 k for 1 week with her, then used to make regular payments 30 k, 20 k only when she asked.

The next SD was some rich Mumbai 52 yr hot shot. She spent one month with him at his place. Then he called it off, she didn't tell me the amount tho. She told me she used to always get attached to each SD, she like to get her emotions involved.

She is really genuine, she tells me she only meets men who she makes a connection with and doesn't like to keep switching men so prefers long time.

I have attached her photo, let me know what you think. She is not a foreigner she dyes her hair blonde.

If it does happen I am telling you I will disable my SA account and focus only on this one.

I am really worried I am getting in to something I won't afford.Bro are you asking us or telling us. If you want advice I suggest you rather invest that money wisely rather than putting it down the pussy. Your call ultimately. This sounds like a diamond and not a gold pussy.

VickyD6
10-23-21, 05:13

I am really worried I am getting in to something I won't afford.Whatever your salary is save 50%, expense your mandatory things rent, food, decent standard of living, manage mongering with whatever you have left. Else find another source of income as well. No point in fucking yourselves up.

VickyD6
10-23-21, 08:41
Hey guys,

Any idea if SA offers discounts for Halloween?

Xyclone10
10-23-21, 13:43
It should definitely be coming up. It's an annual thing. 25% off for the Halloween, Christmas, Valentines day are fixed each year.

Make the most of it.

Hey guys,

Lged821
10-24-21, 02:42
If you have had SA membership before and if you don't renew, they give 20% discount automatically by emailing you. Wait for 2-3 weeks after your previous membership expires. Idk about holiday discounts.

Hey guys,

IntMain123
10-24-21, 05:06

I am really worried I am getting in to something I won't afford.Does her name start with 'travel'? There's seems to be an FR from a few weeks ago alerting us to be careful. If yes, then you're on your way to scamdom.

IntMain123
10-24-21, 05:23

Maturedlady01.

Attitude - 6.

Looks 8.

Exp. Initially 7 but then have to change it to 4...You mentioned 12 k for 3 hrs for Maturelady. Did you still pay that amt after she said no FS? Let us know if you met any of the other ones.

Yogesh021
10-24-21, 05:52
Has anybody met or any reviews on captain weirdo in Bangalore SA. She doesn't share pic and I'm unable to see reviews on her.

Would be helpful if anyone can shed light about her.

TIA.

VickyD6
10-24-21, 16:34
If you have had SA membership before and if you don't renew, they give 20% discount automatically by emailing you. Wait for 2-3 weeks after your previous membership expires. Idk about holiday discounts.Still haven't received an email. Will wait for both. Halloween discount or renewal discount.

Niksad008
10-24-21, 17:59
Does her name start with 'travel'? There's seems to be an FR from a few weeks ago alerting us to be careful. If yes, then you're on your way to scamdom.No no no, that's not her name, I am aware of those. Eg those transgender from Delhi who keep changing pics, names and locations I am aware of them. I usually keep my eye out for these kind of things. I will be cautious with her, I will be honest she is very money minded but also very genuine.

VickyVerma
10-24-21, 18:46

Anyone here have asb which they pay per month what's the going rate? I know the rate is different for each girl but I want a way out of this situation, and I would really like to keep the girl because she is really sweet.Meet her, if she is genuine and not money minded she will agree to 20 k else come back home and start search again.

What I felt about SA is 99.99% of the gals are for money even if you meet them more than once they will hardly reduce the price from the agreed price. Bargain if its a yes go head or else start search again. Don't think that girl will think of you or will be waiting for you. Its a give and take relationship.

Also regarding charges for monthly is between 20 k-1 lac, this is what I got from girls when I was searching.

SpicyPrince
10-25-21, 04:36
Puja.

https://members.seeking.com/member/1d6b8408-7b4e-402d-b09f-2f08fa9661ff

Below is her response.

"Let me mention about me before we go ahead with too much talks. I am into entertainment industry and I am here seeking for actually just one, but initially start with ppm. My allowance is 1 - 1.5 lac if a day or overnight. I generally don't prefer long visits as I am stuck with too many things and prefer short 1-2 hours visit for which I take 50 k and to make it clear I am not an escort, this allowance is just a compensation because we get requirement any minute and I will have to let go if I am with someone. And secondly its not based on how many times one gets intimate or if they get intimate at all. And allowance to be given the minute we meet prior we move forward. I know all this sounds rude and business like but I am stating all this because I have met lot of escort kinda people here and fake profile fake names fake profession and fake promises."

LOL seriously the audacity of some of the gals on this site.

MBrando
10-25-21, 10:17

Anyone here have asb which they pay per month what's the going rate? I know the rate is different for each girl but I want a way out of this situation, and I would really like to keep the girl because she is really sweet.20 k ppm is quite a lot. No girl will say no to that kind of money even if she claims to be a model form ye xperience. I met a similar girl who told me the same and when we met and starting getting physical she told me her expectations of 40 K pm as allowance. As this was not doable for me I paid 10 K for the one meet.

Alpine Ace
10-25-21, 15:16
Has anybody met or any reviews on captain weirdo in Bangalore SA. She doesn't share pic and I'm unable to see reviews on her.

Would be helpful if anyone can shed light about her.

TIA.Not worth even a coffee date. Won't fuck her even if she aggress to pay me allowance.

Knewton
10-25-21, 21:36
I second that.

Not worth even a coffee date. Won't fuck her even if she aggress to pay me allowance.

Xplorerr
10-25-21, 21:58
20 k ppm is quite a lot. No girl will say no to that kind of money even if she claims to be a model form ye xperience. I met a similar girl who told me the same and when we met and starting getting physical she told me her expectations of 40 K pm as allowance. As this was not doable for me I paid 10 K for the one meet.SA is crazy in India. Gals ask 50 K to 100 K. Many are like MP gals.

In EU, I was lucky to get gems working as trainee solicitors (2), MBA students (4) and many more at a reasonable 300-500 e a night. They were a bomb and would beat the hell out of any models in Bollywood.

Had a 3 someone with 2 Brazilians (not EU) at 300 and best sex ever. Both in 20's and there to do part time course (read as escorts).

If you do not convert, 300 e for a night with a EU Educated girl who is FIT and well Dressed is priceless, than 50 k for many of these over hyped SA gals. Perhaps, many guys with Free cash spend on them and hence the demand. India is definitely overpriced at SA or may be I approached the wrong gals.

Vincent X
10-25-21, 22:05
Puja.

Below is her response.

"Let me mention about me before we go ahead with too much talks. I am into entertainment industry and I am here seeking for actually just one, but initially start with ppm. My allowance is 1 - 1.5 lac if a day or overnight. I generally don't prefer long visits as I am stuck with too many things and prefer short 1-2 hours visit for which I take 50 k and to make it clear I am not an escort, this allowance is just a compensation because we get requirement any minute and I will have to let go if I am with someone. And secondly its not based on how many times one gets intimate or if they get intimate at all. And allowance to be given the minute we meet prior we move forward. I know all this sounds rude and business like but I am stating all this because I have met lot of escort kinda people here and fake profile fake names fake profession and fake promises."

LOL seriously the audacity of some of the gals on this site.Is this ***** for real bro? Seriously. LOL. We might get intimate or not at all. Tell her ***** for 50 k I would fuck you left right and centre and definitely in your ass as well. As many times I want. I have had some experiences with hoes like these, which I will be posting soon. Does she thinks we are renting a flat jn her pussy for a month. LOL.

IndianDom
10-26-21, 02:53
Please advice her that she is wasting time and having too many expectations on here! For that amount we can go to US and fuck pornstars seriously what was she thinking LOL.

Puja.

Below is her response.

TheGuyPlayer
10-26-21, 09:37
Hello,

I need a help for info of (Ifrah_04) SA handle.

Do let me know if any one have her or have info about her.

Its seems genuine.

Cheers!I talked to her on voice call and telegram last week. She seemed genuine to me.

SEXciting
10-26-21, 10:34
Puja.

Below is her response.

Ask her to deposit some cash into your account if she expects your reply her on this message. You need to value your time as well. I think 50k a word would be a good rate to start the negotiation :)
Lots of other better profiles brother.

Cheers.

Misht
10-27-21, 01:13
Hi bros,

It normal to see membership fee listed in USD? Asking because I setup my profile on a visit to US (no luck landing birds) but now in Blore, India and still asking $99 USD pm. Seems steep to pay inr 7000+ and not get laid?

IceCoolDelhi
10-27-21, 20:11
Hey bro,

Could you elaborate on your experience. What all was she game for? Planning to try her.

Hi,

In my recent visit to Kolkatta I met this 19 yrs college girl Saxena, who is very fit and game for anything.

She is a bi, so can swing either side and also in for couple, damage is 15 k for overnight.

Cheers.

Dwd123
10-27-21, 22:42
20 k ppm is quite a lot. No girl will say no to that kind of money even if she claims to be a model form ye xperience. I met a similar girl who told me the same and when we met and starting getting physical she told me her expectations of 40 K pm as allowance. As this was not doable for me I paid 10 K for the one meet.I am in Southern California.

I pay $300 ppm for few hours of fun these girls are young modelesque body.

India is too expensive.

Dwd123
10-27-21, 22:46

Just a heads up for others too.You broke the very first rule I guess. Never deposit or give advance.

Its the easiest sign of scam.

Rajvardhan
10-28-21, 05:14
You normally get if you don't become premium or renew. I haven't renewed for a while and I have recently received an email from SA with 30% discount if I renew.

Still haven't received an email. Will wait for both. Halloween discount or renewal discount.

Chivass
10-29-21, 04:19
Dude,

Please PM me.

Hey bro,

Could you elaborate on your experience. What all was she game for? Planning to try her.

PokerBoy3333
10-29-21, 06:13
Hey,

I made an account on seeking and it let me send few messages without membership, (it said add photo to send message, I did and it let me).

Now I am getting messages but can't see them, my question is does seeking allow conversations for free members with photos or it was just the initial 5-6 messages that were allowed.

Thanks.

You normally get if you don't become premium or renew. I haven't renewed for a while and I have recently received an email from SA with 30% discount if I renew.

Knewton
10-29-21, 06:50
Beware of this profile, goes by CheekyChickie.

https://members.seeking.com/member/ae4b6328-c7e8-42ce-89a2-b0ce7c9e01b2

Fraud. Made me invest 40 k on her and then blocked me on SA and telegram.

ForTheRealm
10-29-21, 06:51
I am in Southern California.

India is too expensive.Just because some women ask for silly money, does not mean that's the standard across the board. Usual rates are dramatically lower, 10-20 k depending on different things.

Christmas Tre
10-29-21, 07:58
Here is the lowdown on some of the girls in SA Bangalore if you need a head start.

Ashinbnglr: Crazy woman, checks your career first and determines if you have money or not. Arrogant woman with average looking masked pics. Bleh!

Cutedame: Kerala girl. Looks 3/10.

Kerolinn: Nice pics in SA. Regular pics look nothing like her. Overweight NE. Asks for 20 K.

Cookiebabe: Overweight. Expects 10-12 K.

Dion1991 : Avoid her like the plague. Fake pic on her profile. Her pvt pics are heavily touched up. Drug addict from Mumbai / Delhi.

Molotov Cocktail: Another moron. Wants 1 lakhs for a meet and 2-2. 5 lakhs for a threesome. I have no clue what she is smoking!

Arwin: NE. Looks older than she is. Doesn't look like pics in real life. Bad and unfriendly attitude. 12 K.

DD: Medical student. Don't be fooled by her heavily photoshopped pics. She is a veteran on SA. Looks 2/10 in real life. Had met her few years ago.

Mals1221 : doesn't meet, asks you to buy her pics and videos.

Kannadathi SB: 20 K. Has a lot of attitude. Says her friends charge 40 k. Got bored talking to her.

Tania66 : Online arrangement only. WTF is that?

Roxy: I think this is their new profile 2 girls offering 3 some. 50 K.

Other tip: All girls claiming to be from Mumbai, Delhi and Chandigarh, here for a short visit are pros and their account is usually handled by the SP.

Hope this is helpful.

YoungShark
10-29-21, 08:34

Fraud. Made me invest 40 k on her and then blocked me on SA and telegram.What? You paid 40 k advance?

SBP02
10-29-21, 11:42
I talked to her on voice call and telegram last week. She seemed genuine to me.Thanks for replay.

Let us know if you have scored her. Thanks once again.

Cheers!

Nightmares
10-29-21, 15:24

Fraud. Made me invest 40 k on her and then blocked me on SA and telegram.Hi bro,

Feeling really sad that you lost 40 k!

SA scene in Bangalore going down the drain. People need to be cautious while dealing with such tricksters.

HornyDharam
10-29-21, 22:50
Found the following girl on SA. She was all nice in talking. She initially asked for 20 k one night deal. Brought her down to 17 k. Booked a star property in GGN and sent her the address. She asked me to bring Vodka which I did. I asked her to be there around 8 pm. She came around 09:30. When I opened the door ohh man I saw her and she was already drunk. She also made some brawl at reception which later told by staff in morning. Anyways I welcomed her to room and asked her if she wants something to eat. Ordered some food for her. Next thing she asked me where is the booze. I gave her bottle I brought. We started chit chatting over drinks. After 2 hours she went to bed and asked me to come besides her. We started the act kissing and everything was good. Then she told me wear the protection. And she came on top of me and started the deed. After some time changed to missionary. Her pussy was damn loose man. I was not feeling anything. In between I suspected my condom was torn off. So I pulled it out and went for replacement. And then what I see that she wearing her clothes. I said we are not done. She started all the drama. I told deal was fixed for overnight and you are leaving at 12:30. She started saying that her PG will close blah blah. I was already in very bad mood. Told her to f* off. 17 k went in drain.

She also misguides in her SA profile. She has written 29 years old but actually she is 39 years old.

I am attaching the link to profile so that everyone else must be careful.

https://members.seeking.com/member/48625e08-4d01-4e13-9df8-2b97a7a4d85a

VickyD6
10-30-21, 01:49
Hey mates,

Has anyone scored these 2 chicks? Wanted to know reviews.

Thanks,

Vicky.

RonitRoy122
10-30-21, 04:42
Hey mates,

Has anyone scored these 2 chicks? Wanted to know reviews.

Thanks,

Vicky.Both of them are asking for virtual arrangement and allowance for the same. Looks suspicious.

TheGuyPlayer
10-30-21, 08:53
Thanks for replay.

Let us know if you have scored her. Thanks once again.

Cheers!We decided to meet over a coffee after her work hours last week. But after that she seems to went offline on SA and telegram.

TheGuyPlayer
10-30-21, 09:12
Had anyone chatted or scored this young chick from Mumbai? If yes please share some info as I am planning to meet her.

Profile name (Bella).

https://members.seeking.com/member/bd8522e0-f855-4c5e-abc8-b7c46678033b

TheGuyPlayer
10-30-21, 09:51
In May this year, I took SA membership for the first time. During my hunt average asking arrangement allowance for overnight was 15 k.

Now In Oct, I renewed my SA membership, and to my surprise average asking allowance has*now been to 20-25 k per arrangement.

I used to negotiate price in may till 10 k, now nobody is ready to budge under 20 k.

Trust me guys I have dated a 20 yr girl for 25 k / month. For 4 months and it was the best experience. It's high time guys we need to keep price under control. Please invest some time in negotiation tactics which surely help us all in long run.

Thanks,

TheGuyPlayer.

TheGuyPlayer
10-30-21, 09:54
In May this year, I took SA membership for the first time. During my hunt average asking arrangement allowance for overnight was 15 k.

Now In Oct, I renewed my SA membership, and to my surprise average asking allowance has*now been to 20-25 k per arrangement.

I used to negotiate price in may till 10 k, now nobody is ready to budge under 20 k.

Trust me guys I have dated a young 20 yr girl for 25 k / month. For 4 months and it was the best experience. It's the high time guys we need to keep the*price under control. Please invest some time in negotiation tactics which surely help us all in long run.

Thanks,

TheGuyPlayer.

IronMerc
10-30-21, 13:37
So sorry to hear you lost 40 k.

Please check the start date on SA it was Oct. 16 which just few days back and how can you trust that profile and invest 40 k.

Also if possible please give detailed story so that people here can avoid those bad steps.

Fraud. Made me invest 40 k on her and then blocked me on SA and telegram.

Kmaan
10-30-21, 14:14
Hi everyone,

I'm just starting my journey in SA and am in touch with these profiles in SA. Will be very grateful if anyone who has met or had any interaction with them can share their views / opinions.

1. Lilyi10.

https://members.seeking.com/member/70c0b05e-dbd7-4935-b7d8-f7e5b61ee700

2. Eliza.

https://members.seeking.com/member/233ad729-b998-4a31-8544-d331003cb558

3. Sunflowaa.

https://members.seeking.com/member/24405f4e-309b-4e9d-911f-a50efc028660

4. Mila.

https://members.seeking.com/member/dcf7f6f2-25e4-42ff-a099-6a4be9e67dd9

Will be very grateful for any feedback. TIA.

SBP02
10-30-21, 17:05
We decided to meet over a coffee after her work hours last week. But after that she seems to went offline on SA and telegram.Bro need to put some detailed info like some pics you have, where she live and what she doing like study or work and all.

Also as you doesn't have PM active we can't communicate other wise will help each other to get better and best score on sa.

I would recommend to make your PM active.

Cheers!

Kimm222
10-30-21, 17:58
Has anyone met this one?

https://members.seeking.com/member/1cfa9ee7-1b64-411e-a0e8-1f566d1e201e

Prince007
10-30-21, 18:23
Amen to that. I am also from SoCal and visit India regularly for work. I have had SA meet ups for as little as $100, but the average is around $200. In that context, SA women in India are just nuts asking for Rs. 40 k. Bring them back to earth, guys.

I am in Southern California.

India is too expensive.

DevSagar
10-31-21, 04:37
I met a girl in Budapest 2 years ago through SA only. She was a divorcee with a daughter. Very sweet, humble and model looks. I have been in touch with her since as a friend but this Covid has fucked up all travel plans. Last year, she got married to a guy and she sent me a message that now, I have 2 homes in Europe; 1 in Hungary and 1 in Norway.

C'Mon. Man, never ever I could expect this kind of bonding from 95% of the girls here on SA in India. I tell all of them whom I met that 95% men and women are both liars, cheaters and scammers on this platform. They agree. SA women here in India are rude, greedy, arrogant and super crazy as far as allowance part is concerned. Consider myself fortunate as have a few Sugarbabes with whom I share great chemistry and super bond.

Just told a girl 2 weeks ago to leave my room in aerocity within 20 minutes as pics shares did not match and could not converse. Purely village types who got on to this platform. Paid her 3 K and said bye bye. Enjoyed the evening with a couple of friends at Chayoos in SDA market with Chai, Poha and Omlette in Bun.

My loss; only 6 K. My Gain; happiness and peace of mind.

Keep the fucks going guys.

Regards.

Amen to that. I am also from SoCal and visit India regularly for work. I have had SA meet ups for as little as $100, but the average is around $200. In that context, SA women in India are just nuts asking for Rs. 40 k. Bring them back to earth, guys.

SEXciting
10-31-21, 06:28
Alls great on this profile until you read the last line. I would be a bit cautious.

Share your experience if you happen to meet her. Might be a great find.

Cheers.

Has anyone met this one?

https://members.seeking.com/member/1cfa9ee7-1b64-411e-a0e8-1f566d1e201e

Vincent X
10-31-21, 07:31
Hi everyone,

I'm just starting my journey in SA and am in touch with these profiles in SA. Will be very grateful if anyone who has met or had any interaction with them can share their views / opinions.

1. Lilyi10.

https://members.seeking.com/member/70c0b05e-dbd7-4935-b7d8-f7e5b61ee700

2. Eliza.

https://members.seeking.com/member/233ad729-b998-4a31-8544-d331003cb558

3. Sunflowaa.

https://members.seeking.com/member/24405f4e-309b-4e9d-911f-a50efc028660

4. Mila.

https://members.seeking.com/member/dcf7f6f2-25e4-42ff-a099-6a4be9e67dd9

Will be very grateful for any feedback. TIA.Talked to Lily10. Was quoting 30-35 k. Didn't pursue.

Gaara1216
10-31-21, 14:36
Found the following girl on SA. She was all nice in talking. She initially asked for 20 k one night deal. Brought her down to 17 k. Booked a star property in GGN and sent her the address. She asked me to bring Vodka which I did. I asked her to be there around 8 pm. She came around 09:30. When I opened the door ohh man I saw her and she was already drunk. She also made some brawl at reception which later told by staff in morning. Anyways I welcomed her to room and asked her if she wants something to eat. Ordered some food for her. Next thing she asked me where is the booze. I gave her bottle I brought. We started chit chatting over drinks. After 2 hours she went to bed and asked me to come besides her. We started the act kissing and everything was good. Then she told me wear the protection. And she came on top of me and started the deed. After some time changed to missionary. Her pussy was damn loose man. I was not feeling anything. In between I suspected my condom was torn off. So I pulled it out and went for replacement. And then what I see that she wearing her clothes. I said we are not done. She started all the drama. I told deal was fixed for overnight and you are leaving at 12:30. She started saying that her PG will close blah blah. I was already in very bad mood. Told her to f* off. 17 k went in drain.I met her for drinks in ggn last week and did suspect something like this. Luckily I dodged a bullet.

PokerBoy3333
10-31-21, 16:05
Hey,

https://members.seeking.com/member/a3513ae8-cb78-46dc-869a-7bb6fcca15f6

Has anyone tried her? Seems tempting.

DevSagar
11-01-21, 03:54
Guys,

Just a simple suggestion. A lot of babes pinging due to festival season and are in need of money. Either it is a genuine need or they want to just have fun / enjoy with their friends. You know pussy is an ATM for them. Do not get tempted by their messages and if you keen bang to fuck them, make your offers. They'll come cheap. Ignore what they ask, simply use your upper head and let the lower head be used for drilling.

That Lily babe I read in previous poster demanding 30/35 K is bull shit. Quoted me 15 K; not worth it. I said not keen. Sent me a message yesterday; kuch dekh lo aur soch lo. I told her I am super busy in work; so we meet post Diwali. I am either ways not keen to meet her.

Friends, simply hold on to your wallets as you have what they need and they have what you need. It is reciprocal. A friend from Mumbai was in Delhi fucked a super hot babe in 12 k; whereas I told him she'll not budge below 15 K as another friend had paid her this amount. To me she had quoted, 20 K. So that was anyways a pass.

That's a simple suggestion and and advice from me; rest it's your money and decision.

Happy fucking to all and best wishes.

Regards.

Sappulmo
11-01-21, 07:44
Hey,

https://members.seeking.com/member/a3513ae8-cb78-46dc-869a-7bb6fcca15f6

Has anyone tried her? Seems tempting.She is a regular WG, not sophisticated. If you are looking for a classy girl you will be disappointed. Not worth more than 6-7 k for 4-5 hours, service can be a hit or miss.

ImmortalEmpror
11-01-21, 08:07
Gentlemen,

I have been facing a problem with paying for a membership. I have non Indian credit cards, have tried them all and all have resulted in the account getting suspended.

I'm in Delhi for another 10 days, would really like to hang with a classy girl. I simply haven't been able to find a WG or an indi that ticks all the boxes.

Any help or guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Keep slaying gents.

BongEngineer
11-01-21, 09:04
Hi bro,

She is a former spa girl. Now has gained a lot of weight.

She is a regular WG, not sophisticated. If you are looking for a classy girl you will be disappointed. Not worth more than 6-7 k for 4-5 hours, service can be a hit or miss.

PokerBoy3333
11-01-21, 10:01
She is a regular WG, not sophisticated. If you are looking for a classy girl you will be disappointed. Not worth more than 6-7 k for 4-5 hours, service can be a hit or miss.Thank you for the response, shall skip her.

RoniG
11-01-21, 17:09
If the card doesn't work use the Google Play voucher. Get voucher offline from shop (you can find in mall) or get using Paytm. Or even try loading voucher directly from Google Play app (not from SA) once loaded, go to SA and pay using Google Play voucher (make sure that you see that option in SA app). Only downside is you cannot take any offer / discount if available. Not sure about apple store.

You can also use bitcoin to buy Google Play voucher / credits.

Gentlemen,

I have been facing a problem with paying for a membership. I have non Indian credit cards, have tried them all and all have resulted in the account getting suspended.

I'm in Delhi for another 10 days, would really like to hang with a classy girl. I simply haven't been able to find a WG or an indi that ticks all the boxes.

Any help or guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Keep slaying gents.

HornyDharam
11-01-21, 19:20
I met her for drinks in ggn last week and did suspect something like this. Luckily I dodged a bullet.Lucky you man.

HornyDharam
11-01-21, 19:23
Thank you for the response, shall skip her.Skip her. I too had a chat with her. Not half of worth she is asking. Pics are old and highly photoshopped.

ImmortalEmpror
11-02-21, 04:28
Many thanks homie.

If the card doesn't work use the Google Play voucher. Get voucher offline from shop (you can find in mall) or get using Paytm. Or even try loading voucher directly from Google Play app (not from SA) once loaded, go to SA and pay using Google Play voucher (make sure that you see that option in SA app). Only downside is you cannot take any offer / discount if available. Not sure about apple store.

You can also use bitcoin to buy Google Play voucher / credits.

SBP02
11-02-21, 08:26
Girl was hot, very cute, fit and beautiful. Amazing GFE.

Works as model. Not doing good now as she told me.

Age is around 23 years. On SA mentioned 31 but she is just 23.

If I talk about her she was clean, agreed to meet after long discussion over SA, she is a bit moody and she won't reply sometimes. But after lots of persuasion she replied to me.

I fixed meeting for full night.

My experience was good, she is nice girl and cooperative. Specifically liked the way she kissed me.

Over all good experience .

Looks- 10/10.

GFE- 09/10.

Body- 09/10 petite.

V- clean shaven. Pussy- tight.

Submissive- 09/10.

Service- except anal or CIM, and BBBJ everything else allowed.

Damages - 25 k for over night + + . .

WIR: yes.

Cheers.

[Deleted by Admin]

Kalyanram1338
11-02-21, 10:09
Hello guys,

Any review on Dominickie from Hyderabad SA.

Nightmares
11-02-21, 16:33
Hi all,

In touch with below gals in SA, feedback is required about service provided and price.

1) lovesfor.

2) SensualDame.

3) Misora.

4) sophiaqusty.

Thanks.

Kalyanram1338
11-02-21, 18:39
Any feedback on Hyderabad SA profiles.

1) Poojatbg.

2) Katu.

SEXciting
11-02-21, 18:44
Buddy. Please keep the prices in check. 25 k overnight is actually way too high. Don't exceed 15 k tops.

Cheers

[QUOTE=SBP02;2621243] Girl was hot, very cute, fit and beautiful. Amazing GFE.

Works as model. Not doing good now as she told me.

Age is around 23 years. On SA mentioned 31 but she is just 23.

If I talk about her she was clean, agreed to meet after long discussion over SA, she is a bit moody and she won't reply sometimes. But after lots of persuasion she replied to me.

I fixed meeting for full night.

My experience was good, she is nice girl and cooperative. Specifically liked the way she kissed me.

Over all good experience.

Looks- 10/10.

GFE- 09/10.

Body- 09/10 petite.

V- clean shaven. Pussy- tight.

Submissive- 09/10.

Service- except anal or CIM, and BBBJ everything else allowed.

Damages - 25 k for over night + + . .

WIR: yes.

Cheers.

[DeletedbyAdmin][ / QUOTE].

Prince007
11-02-21, 19:27
Hello brothers. Much appreciated if any of you could share at telegram ID or contact info of decent SA goods in Delhi? My SA account got suspended and I have no idea why at this point. All I did was change profile pic and changed tag line to "Here in Delhi these days. " It sucks.

Thanks in advance. My PM works.

Kmaan
11-03-21, 04:17
Talked to Lily10. Was quoting 30-35 k. Didn't pursue.Yes! Lilyi10 quoted the same with me and refusing to budge even a little. Surprised to know others have got her as low as 15 k. Looks like I have much to learn about negotiation skills!

The others:

Eliza.

Seems to have attitude. Difficult to chat with so not much info on her.

Sunflowaa.

Beautiful girl with amazing lips! Haven't verified her photos yet but she did send a video over Telegram as proof. Quoting 15 k.

Mila.

Russian. Looks good with nice curves. Travels between Mumbai and Delhi. Quoting 25 k. Shared her digits to contact her.

Any more info from members about these girls would be most appreciated.

Christmas Tre
11-03-21, 05:25
SA will ban you if someone reports you. Usually some vengeful or disappointed girls will do that if negotiations don't go well. What they do to report you is to show.

1) That you offered them money to meet up for sex.

2) You were rude and offensive.

If these are there in the conversation, then if you are reported, you get banned, even if you have paid for a subscription.

You can contact customer care and ask them why you were banned. Usually an apology and intent to be careful the next time will help you get your account unbanned.

Hello brothers. Much appreciated if any of you could share at telegram ID or contact info of decent SA goods in Delhi? My SA account got suspended and I have no idea why at this point. All I did was change profile pic and changed tag line to "Here in Delhi these days. " It sucks.

Thanks in advance. My PM works.

LordMorpheus
11-03-21, 08:57
Any review on mals1221. She is asking me to take her services virtually before meeting.

Knewton
11-03-21, 10:51
Hi anyone met this girl?

https://members.seeking.com/member/cd953eff-e6e1-4016-b3ad-f88e1bdeb384

Jayagopal50
11-03-21, 12:55
Any opinions on Chennai SA. Visiting from abroad. Looking for company.

Nightmares
11-03-21, 13:01
Hi,

Can anybody provide feedback and price for below Bangalore SA gal. Appreciate your help.

VickyVerma
11-03-21, 13:25
Hello guys,

Any review on Dominickie from Hyderabad SA.Hard drinker. Ok in bed. Mostly on phone which is bit annoying. Don't give more thn 15 k max for FN.

VickyVerma
11-03-21, 13:30
Here is the lowdown on some of the girls in SA Bangalore if you need a head start.

Ashinbnglr: Crazy woman, checks your career first and determines if you have money or not. Arrogant woman with average looking masked pics. Bleh!

Kerolinn: Nice pics in SA. Regular pics look nothing like her. Overweight NE. Asks for 20 K.

Cookiebabe: Overweight. Expects 10-12 K.

Dion1991 : Avoid her like the plague. Fake pic on her profile. Her pvt pics are heavily touched up. Drug addict from Mumbai / Delhi.

Molotov Cocktail: Another moron. Wants 1 lakhs for a meet and 2-2. 5 lakhs for a threesome. I have no clue what she is smoking!

Arwin: NE. Looks older than she is. Doesn't look like pics in real life. Bad and unfriendly attitude. 12 K.

DD: Medical student. Don't be fooled by her heavily photoshopped pics. She is a veteran on SA. Looks 2/10 in real life. Had met her few years ago.

Mals1221 : doesn't meet, asks you to buy her pics and videos.

Kannadathi SB: 20 K. Has a lot of attitude. Says her friends charge 40 k. Got bored talking to her.

Tania66 : Online arrangement only. WTF is that?

Roxy: I think this is their new profile 2 girls offering 3 some. 50 K.

Other tip: All girls claiming to be from Mumbai, Delhi and Chandigarh, here for a short visit are pros and their account is usually handled by the SP.

Hope this is helpful.Have you met cookiebabe, if yes can you provide more details?

ItsMark
11-03-21, 14:18
Have you met cookiebabe, if yes can you provide more details?I've met Cookie twice at 7 k for 3 hours. She quoted 10 k, but easily agreed to 7 k when I countered.

19 year old girl. Cute face, fair, short and chubby. She stays with her parents and has scheduling constraints.

Gives a good BJ and DFK. You have to take the lead and she will respond. But she does not take initiative on her own. Probably because she is inexperienced.

ItsMark
11-03-21, 14:19

Thanks in advance. My PM works.Contact SA support regarding your issue and they will reinstate your account. They are usually very prompt. All the best!

Niksad008
11-03-21, 17:05
Hi anyone met this girl?

https://members.seeking.com/member/cd953eff-e6e1-4016-b3ad-f88e1bdeb384I have spoken to her, she first asked for 15 k per meet, then next day she started spamming me about sending me nude pics but wanted 500 rs for it, she then started telling me that she will also do video call with her masturbation. I just dropped the conversation there and then.

If you meet her please let us know about her. The images seem a bit photoshopped and the images she sent me all had her body area not showing properly to maybe hide her fat?

Christmas Tre
11-04-21, 05:44
Any review on mals1221. She is asking me to take her services virtually before meeting.Which means she will never meet you and probably make away with you money when you pay her before virtual service.

Dirty Tom
11-04-21, 06:16
People, am planning to get SA subscription for Mumbai. Is it worth it or not really?

Anyone can share any IDs or contacts with me privately so I don't have to keep digging.

Thanks buddies!

YoungShark
11-04-21, 11:00
Which means she will never meet you and probably make away with you money when you pay her before virtual service.There are many on SA looking for virtual only. I think they are not having much luck with that so they are switching to this narrative. Virtual first (with allowance) and the if she is comfortable, then meet. QueenSB from Mumbai is one of them. She quoted me 8 k for virtual!

ItsMark
11-04-21, 15:01
People, am planning to get SA subscription for Mumbai. Is it worth it or not really?

Anyone can share any IDs or contacts with me privately so I don't have to keep digging.

Thanks buddies!Bombay has a lot of options in SA to cater to different budgets and tastes. Go for a 1 month subscription when they offer discount.

Also, if you wait for a few weeks, SA is bound to offer good discounts for Black Friday and Cyber Monday.

Christmas Tre
11-05-21, 04:26
There are many on SA looking for virtual only. I think they are not having much luck with that so they are switching to this narrative. Virtual first (with allowance) and the if she is comfortable, then meet. QueenSB from Mumbai is one of them. She quoted me 8 k for virtual!Before the pandemic, SA did not allow virtual arrangements. You could report such members and based on the chat, they would throw them out. Sadly, that option has been removed now. Possibly because of pandemic social distancing. Hence these frauds are frequenting SA.

All the video chats are recorded by these girls / SPs and in some cases are used for blackmailing. We read about many such reports in the local news.

ImmortalEmpror
11-05-21, 09:37
Gentlemen,

Has anyone tried crystalds from Delhi? I got talking to her and seems like a really decent chic. Said that she just got into it and has only had an "arrangement" with one dude.

I'm planning to meet up with her 2 morrow.

Ramon85
11-05-21, 10:31
Hi,

Can anybody provide feedback and price for below Bangalore SA gal. Appreciate your help.

https://members.seeking.com/member/ae4b6328-c7e8-42ce-89a2-b0ce7c9e01b2High possibility of scammer, one of my friend had a chat, she was asking advance in bank transfer and when my friend hesitated, she asked to send as Amazon gift card. Be cautious.

Ramon85
11-05-21, 10:36
Hi anyone met this girl?

https://members.seeking.com/member/cd953eff-e6e1-4016-b3ad-f88e1bdeb384High possibility of scammer, this picture have been doing a round in all dating apps, Insta, etc. In 1 or 2 dating apps had chat with her, she will be asking advance and virtual stuff. Straight away blocked. A few photos of girls you know pretty sure are scammer profile, this is one of that. Their pictures are heavily used in scamming, not sure who's pictures are those.

PuneMonger69
11-05-21, 10:56
Hello,

Has anyone meet this profile from Hyderabad.

https://members.seeking.com/member/e6f97e70-f9bd-4cf6-a19e-026538af7344

Nightmares
11-05-21, 14:48
High possibility of scammer, one of my friend had a chat, she was asking advance in bank transfer and when my friend hesitated, she asked to send as Amazon gift card. Be cautious.Thank you Ramon bro.

Appreciate your feedback, will avoid.

Cheers.

Kmaan
11-05-21, 19:23
Yes mate, I'm in touch with her over Telegram and maybe she has blocked on SA and that is the reason I could not share her profile with you guys. I will be meeting her over the next weekend and after a lot of struggle, things have fallen into place so I could plan with her. I Will post my detailed review on her post my meeting next weekend.Hi!

Were you able to meet her? Would really appreciate any feedback or review.

Any other members have any experiences with her?

VickyD6
11-06-21, 05:37
Met her yesterday at an upscale hotel in BKC.

Didn't like her because:

She arrived an hour and a half late and left hurriedly at the end. Talks a lot, often meaningless and doesn't listen even if you're right. The personality is not strong female, it's unnecessarily headstrong, bordering on to irritating.

Needs to improve foreplay skills.

Fucking and BBBJ skills are good.

Damage - 25 k, negotiated but couldn't come down.

Looks - 9/10.

Pics already in the previous FRs.

WIR. No. I'd actually invest in finding someone who has better attitude or then would shut up.

Contact is easily available on SA.

Hey members,

This is part 2 of my yesterday's meets with couple of girls. I am posting my FR about Parul here.

Thanks to SPB02 bro who referred me to this amazing chick. She is on SA with ID. Palcious09. But I contacted her through the contact given to me by SPB02 bro directly and not via SA. SPB bro also got in touch with her and put in a word for me.

I messaged Parul on her telegram ID on Thursday once I was sure I was up for meeting 2 girls on same day, I had a feeling she would be a great one and I didn't want to make plans which I myself was not sure of. So she confirmed she was up for meeting and we fixed the time for 7-11 pm. She said she is up for anything except anal and after bit of back & forth, fixed terms at 25 k.

On Friday. After I was done with Kajal, I asked Parul is she can arrive by 6 as there were on the house drinks in the lounge on rooftop and she had already suggested she loves drinking. She said, she will try. So I went to the lounge at 6, but she could arrive only after 7. But boy, when she walked in, if there was any irritation in me for waiting definitely just vanished away. She looked like a bombshell, cropped tank top paired with mini skirt and 6 inch heels were all enough to turn every head in her direction. I was in fact bit embarrassed as I had dressed myself in very laidback boring casuals. We proceeded to the lounge and started talking, and we connected so well instantly that we just talked and talked for first couple of hours as we gulped couple of drinks. Our interesting conversation was cut short by the manager's call for close of lounge and we then moved to the room. Once in the room, again we continued our conversations over some smokes. I was truly enjoying an extremely well versed, confident, stunning and strong headed lady for a company. Finally seeing that lot of time has already passed, I decided to make the move and leaned in to kiss her. She responded and we were soon kissing like 2 teens making out. My hand started feeling her body and boy were her legs toned or what. Her body was so perfect, it can compete with Russians for the fitness. Since I love DFK, I enjoyed it to my heart's content before moving on. As I took of her top and unhooked her bra, I kissed her all over her back with my arm around her neck and other hand fondling her tits. I now wanted to eat this young pussy out badly, but she refused me DATY. Since she has said that she is up for anything except anal. I was little surprised but didn't argue much to avoid killing the mood. Instead she made me sit down and went down on me and gave me one of the best BBBJ's I have ever had. It was sloppy, it was deep, she took my dick in till my balls and let me choke her out. In terms of deepthroat, it was certainly in my top 3 BJs ever! After BJ, I fucked her in various positions on the sofa, on the bed, etc. She was tight which was understandable given she is just 21.

After 1st round, we lit up cigarette and again talked for long time. Then as her time to depart neared, I readied my Johnny to take back my absolute value for investment. I again started exactly like 1st, with a DFK followed by another round of deepthroat BBBJ, then I told her I just want to smash her ass in her doggy, got her by the window in front of my favorite view which enhance this time by our reflections in the window due to room lights shining in the dark. I banged her non-stop in doggy forever at a length and must have equalled my record for fucking in doggy non stop. Towards the end seeing her grab the pillow with her nails pushed me over the edge and I finished. I went to take a shower and noticed my condom was covered totally with blood. I asked her is she was hurt or something, she said not at all. I thought maybe either she was just done with her periods or something and maybe that's the reason she denied DATY. Or maybe her pussy got stretched some more today. LOL!

Once we both took shower (separately), I asked her she wanted to have some dinner. She said she is headed to party the night out and will rather eat there. I paid her and she soon left. This had to be my best fuck in India till date.

Attached pic is from her SA profile.

Zephyer
11-07-21, 04:48
Hey guys,

I hardly saw any threads posts on Bombay Chick from SA.

Hopefully we can have a few feedbacks here too. Will be sharing some of my experiences. Have just started browsing and interacting.

Cheers.

Ashok91
11-07-21, 21:32
Any reviews on "curvy bubbles"? She is a student and wants to meet for coffee before finalizing the arrangement. TIA.

Zam007
11-08-21, 05:53
Hi bro,

Feeling really sad that you lost 40 k!

SA scene in Bangalore going down the drain. People need to be cautious while dealing with such tricksters.SA is now being filled with scamsters almost on all cities. So many new profiles are popping up.

There are a few genuine ones, but it's not what you are looking for.

It is slowly becoming like AH or other similar websites overrun by frauds.

The only way to stop this is report here and get everyone else to report that profile.

But, I am pretty sure they will find a way to come back.

Word of advice.

Never.

Ever.

Give anybody the money in advance. If paying the money, even if it's just allowance in advance, walkaway. Save money and time.

Xyclone10
11-08-21, 18:19
Hey buddy,

Did you manage to meet her? How was the experience?

Any update.

Gentlemen,

Has anyone tried crystalds from Delhi? I got talking to her and seems like a really decent chic. Said that she just got into it and has only had an "arrangement" with one dude.

I'm planning to meet up with her 2 morrow.

YoungShark
11-08-21, 18:20
Any reviews on "curvy bubbles"? She is a student and wants to meet for coffee before finalizing the arrangement. TIA.That's good. Go meet her. Not a lot of them agree to meet outside first. Some will but with monetary benefit. Which means you know who they are.

Knewton
11-09-21, 16:03
Didn't meet her, asked 25 k / meet, I tried negotiating for 15 k, she was ok for 20. But I thought it was too high so didn't go through with it.

Any reviews on "curvy bubbles"? She is a student and wants to meet for coffee before finalizing the arrangement. TIA.

Ashok91
11-09-21, 16:29
Didn't meet her, asked 25 k / meet, I tried negotiating for 15 k, she was ok for 20. But I thought it was too high so didn't go through with it.Thanks man, she said interested in long term only. Let's see how much she asks.

NewRMartin86
11-09-21, 20:27
Hello,

Could you please PM me the profile name, I think I can pay well for a model like babe, with no restriction on the services.

Let me know if you need a few profiles in SA.

I know a couple of profiles who are good but they charge nearly 25 K.

Ash124
11-10-21, 06:45
Hello fellas. Any info on profile Dipika_PN. From Navi Mumbai. Quoting 15 k / night.

Zephyer
11-10-21, 10:11
Hello fellas. Any info on profile Dipika_PN. From Navi Mumbai. Quoting 15 k / night.She only wants to come for the night and not during the day. And by the looks and the way she communicates, I don't think she's worth even 3 k.

Suggestion. Better Avoid.

Peteh0007
11-10-21, 10:18
Hi guys,

Any one has met Luscious Queen from Mumbai SA.

And Astute Influencer from Pune SA.

Both are quoting 25-30 k rates!

If someone met them please share experience.

Dwd123
11-10-21, 17:19
I have SA premium and pm is open here.

Please send some good quality profile name.

Thanks a lot in advance.

SaneDick
11-10-21, 19:18
Anybody met Ishika with location of Mumbai? Saw a couple of posts discussing about her. I have talked briefly with her and she seems nice and sane so far, so trying to set up a meet, maybe call her down to Mumbai from her hometown. Please provide inputs via PM or post reply.

Happy Mongering!Did you end up meeting her? Quoting 30 k for 3 hours as of now.

DevSagar
11-11-21, 03:01
Friends,

I have a query and need your guidance. I am in touch with a girl, met her numerous times over the last 2 years on PPM basis. I recently had a lengthy conversation with her over dinner. I need advice from guys who have been in a sugarbabe sugardad relationship either here or in PM. Basically, how it works; I am mighty confused; hence my query here. The confusion is regarding the damages, the number of meets in a month and the exchange of money; whether it's monthly, bi-monthly, quarterly. I have been using SA since the last 3 years, renewing my premium membership on need basis. The confusion is because obviously we men are Carnal Creatures and we do get bored and start exploring again. If I do go in and confirm, then the monthly would be 4 times the PPM amount and obviously as per arithmetic I should be meeting 4 times in a month but that's not going to work due to my our work schedules; both, her and mine. Both of us would also get bored with each other. I understand that there are many guys that start off with PPM and later after a few meets convert it into a sugarbabe sugardad relationship.

I have been thinking on this since a long time and have even explored my options but till date have not been successful. I also understand that these kind of relationships do not last a long time but still I'd like to try.

Guys, who have been in this kind of long term arrangements may kindly throw light on my query and help me in sorting it out at my end. You may share your experience here or in PM. I'd be humbly obliged.

Regards.

IceManRaul14
11-11-21, 04:48
Hey,

Has anyone met Khuzami from SA in Mumbai. I'm not sure about meeting her and hence enquiring.

Cheers,

Iceman.

MBrando
11-11-21, 06:08
TO get into such an arrangement there should be a strong connection. Normally its is monthly payment which can be transferred by you on a specified date or ti period like beginning, end or mid of month. There needs to be a strong trust factor and no of meetings are strongly on convinience of both parties and may vary from month to month. The whole idea of such an arrangement is to take away the feeling of being into a paid arrangement for both parties. I have been in such an arrangement where I also met other girls and had given the same freedom to her.

Friends,

I have a query and need your guidance. I am in touch with a girl, met her numerous times over the last 2 years on PPM basis. I recently had a lengthy conversation with her over dinner. I need advice from guys who have been in a sugarbabe sugardad relationship either here or in PM. Basically, how it works; I am mighty confused; hence my query here. The confusion is regarding the damages, the number of meets in a month and the exchange of money; whether it's monthly, bi-monthly, quarterly. I have been using SA since the last 3 years, renewing my premium membership on need basis. The confusion is because obviously we men are Carnal Creatures and we do get bored and start exploring again. If I do go in and confirm, then the monthly would be 4 times the PPM amount and obviously as per arithmetic I should be meeting 4 times in a month but that's not going to work due to my our work schedules; both, her and mine. Both of us would also get bored with each other. I understand that there are many guys that start off with PPM and later after a few meets convert it into a sugarbabe sugardad relationship.

I have been thinking on this since a long time and have even explored my options but till date have not been successful. I also understand that these kind of relationships do not last a long time but still I'd like to try.

Guys, who have been in this kind of long term arrangements may kindly throw light on my query and help me in sorting it out at my end. You may share your experience here or in PM. I'd be humbly obliged.

Regards.

MBrando
11-11-21, 06:10
I haven't met her but chatted with her quoted price of 15 K for 3 hours and not ready to reduce further.

Hi guys,

Any one has met Luscious Queen from Mumbai SA.

And Astute Influencer from Pune SA.

Both are quoting 25-30 k rates!

If someone met them please share experience.

MBrando
11-11-21, 06:13
Did any of you get discounts for renewal in the last one month. I kept waiting finally renewed at regular price.

Bombay has a lot of options in SA to cater to different budgets and tastes. Go for a 1 month subscription when they offer discount.

Also, if you wait for a few weeks, SA is bound to offer good discounts for Black Friday and Cyber Monday.

DevSagar
11-11-21, 07:56
Hi, many thanks for sharing your thoughts. The transactional part is what she wishes to do away with. Trust and chemistry is all good on both sides.

Regards.

TO get into such an arrangement there should be a strong connection. Normally its is monthly payment which can be transferred by you on a specified date or ti period like beginning, end or mid of month. There needs to be a strong trust factor and no of meetings are strongly on convinience of both parties and may vary from month to month. The whole idea of such an arrangement is to take away the feeling of being into a paid arrangement for both parties. I have been in such an arrangement where I also met other girls and had given the same freedom to her.

Raabram2005
11-12-21, 02:18
Have taken this girl for a 3 hour arrangement. Not so memorable experience. Nothing much to write about. Complaints a lot. Had to pack her off after 1 session. Avoid if you can.

Vincent X
11-13-21, 20:08
Can someone please provide any inputs on her. Thanks guys.

https://members.seeking.com/member/9271ad16-c82d-48e7-a4a3-6088177a7b4d

RubikCube
11-14-21, 07:23
I might have with a same a same kind girl (not sure if she is the same) , same shot blonde hair and figure, what's the SA ID?

Lukky
11-14-21, 07:41
Any feedback on this SA chick. Ashinbnglr - in Bangalore. She is not new to SA as per her profile.

VickyD6
11-14-21, 08:26
Did any of you get discounts for renewal in the last one month. I kept waiting finally renewed at regular price.In fact my account was suspended because there were some verification issues. Will wait for Christmas or Black Friday!

Xyclone10
11-14-21, 10:08
There were a couple of posts about her some time ago. Fishy profile.

On a video call, would play video instead of talking live. So proceed with caution.

Also the profile name is kept on changing.

Can someone please provide any inputs on her. Thanks guys.

https://members.seeking.com/member/9271ad16-c82d-48e7-a4a3-6088177a7b4d

Rkshyd
11-14-21, 17:24
If she's from North east and talks like a sweet teen girl and dyed her hair blond, please stay away from her.

She never steps out of her town. You have to visit her. Smells bad and hygiene is a major issue.

Took me a few visits to the doc and strong medication to get the STD cleared.

I am just hoping I win her over with my love. XD xD..

JasonSilva
11-14-21, 20:14
Any feedback on these profiles on SA.

BabyDoll69.

Dsf.

Sakura Robin.

May0097.

Samantha01234.

MotoRad
11-14-21, 21:18
This is a gold mine of information for Bangalore. I am surprised no one has thanked you enough!

Regarding DD, I was discussing a meeting with her. How is her service and what's the acceptable amount for her?

Cookiebabe: Overweight. Expects 10-12 K..

Kalyanram1338
11-15-21, 02:06
Any review on below profile (bhumi01).

https://members.seeking.com/member/7833321b-f39d-46f9-a4ea-db5f73fe6847

Zephyer
11-15-21, 04:27
Hey Guys,

Visiting Bangalore in the last week of Nov, have been speaking to couple of options in Bangalore, would love any feedback if any on these.

Abito.

Rain.

Sonali.

Snoozemode.

Cheers.

Knewton
11-15-21, 06:16
Tried May. Bit Chubby, but very cute and very cooperative.

Sakura. Major attitude. So didn't follow through.

Others don't recall the names. Send a link maybe I might recall.

Any feedback on these profiles on SA.

BabyDoll69.

Dsf.

Sakura Robin.

May0097.

Samantha01234.

MotoRad
11-15-21, 07:46
Over the years I've tried quite a few, will post about them gradually.

1. Tried her long back. I think she was a new mom at that time. You can pass her off as there is nothing worth mentioning.

https://members.seeking.com/member/341a11a5-ea46-488b-89b5-ee16401590b5

2. I tried her a few years back. She is not a looker, so difficult to get the juices flowing, but boy o boy can she give head. I think I've got the best BJ till date hands down. Pussy is loose and not worth it, but she gives anal. So if you can look beyond the initial looks, and happy to substitute pussy with anal, then she is good. My concerns were that she came stoned, given how many guys she is meeting, one has to be cautious about hygiene and protect one from contracting anything nasty. She takes 4 k to 8 k depending upon how much time you are with her.

https://members.seeking.com/member/634f5b0c-0666-4495-9aba-5a8ba7f7a3c3

3. Met her over coffee. She is a tall chick but very fat. Especially at the tummy. Plus not very educated so cannot maintain conversation. All this was a let down so did not proceed, but she wanted 4 k.

https://members.seeking.com/member/82cf767c-a730-4228-9a92-4853402d5f70

4. Repeated her a few times. She has big melons, enjoys sex, open to all positions, but off late had started making excuses for not doing good blowjob and taking it deep. But one can meet her for that phenomenal boobies. Takes 15 k.

https://members.seeking.com/member/b4e13640-140a-442e-b49f-1cc6489a292d

5. This one is a well educated chick who works at a good place. Is based out of electronic City. So good to talk to, but it feels she is constantly judging. Anyways besides that she is fat, so if that's okay you can definitely enjoy. Gives deep kisses, good blowjob and has better than expected pussy tightness. She quotes a high value but settles for 8 k. She will do anal on insistence and if that's your thing, then don't miss out at this price point.

https://members.seeking.com/member/7608eb7f-db4f-485b-a6c3-6222e23d65c5

6. This person is just a thin guy. And not feminine as well. She / he agreed for 4 k but I just couldn't get started so walked off.

https://members.seeking.com/member/21dc95c0-76e4-4b48-8936-37d05d1a8d4a

7. She was one of the best fucks in Bangalore. Met her some 3-4 years back. She is a medical student and was very innocent at that time (now a premium member). Wanted good food and 7 k for a nice time. Gave mind blowing BJ, and her pussy was tight as a wrench. It was simply brilliant. I couldn't find her again on SA though.

https://members.seeking.com/member/6cc68ff6-6df5-426e-9d5a-17ab6a27b2e1

Vincent X
11-15-21, 08:06
There were a couple of posts about her some time ago. Fishy profile.

On a video call, would play video instead of talking live. So proceed with caution.

Also the profile name is kept on changing.Sure bro, will keep that it mind. And she is very skeptical. Thanks.

AlterEgo1234
11-15-21, 08:25
Hello,

Have you seen this girl in SA? Do you think she is worth it, or is average. How much did you pay.

VickyD6
11-15-21, 09:11
Avoid Suhani and Chic Mumbai profile.

Suhani. Friend was duped for ₹ 500 for a confirmation VC.

Chicbabe. It's an SP.

MBrando
11-15-21, 09:51
Good tip, I was talking to both of them.

Avoid Suhani and Chic Mumbai profile.

Suhani. Friend was duped for ₹ 500 for a confirmation VC.

Chicbabe. It's an SP.

Nightmares
11-15-21, 16:39

1. Tried her long back. I think she was a new mom at that time. You can pass her off as there is nothing worth mentioning.

2. I tried her a few years back. She is not a looker, so difficult to get the juices flowing, but boy o boy can she give head. I think I've got the best BJ till date hands down. Pussy is loose and not worth it, but she gives anal. So if you can look beyond the initial looks, and happy to substitute pussy with anal, then she is good. My concerns were that she came stoned, given how many guys she is meeting, one has to be cautious about hygiene and protect one from contracting anything nasty. She takes 4 k to 8 k depending upon how much time you are with her.

3. Met her over coffee. She is a tall chick but very fat. Especially at the tummy. Plus not very educated so cannot maintain conversation. All this was a let down so did not proceed, but she wanted 4 k..Hi bro,

Thanks for the reviews, helps a lot.

Cheer.

AlterEgo1234
11-15-21, 18:43
So I am talking to a girl in SA, and I am unsure after seeing her pic if she is a girl or trans. Good body, but it looks sorta trans type to me. This is the profile: https://members.seeking.com/member/1ae05f5b-121f-46ff-a046-0dc5e19ec389.

I have also attached a few pictures. Would like to get some feedback. Thanks!

Jaya2017
11-15-21, 19:11
Any review on below profile (bhumi01).

https://members.seeking.com/member/7833321b-f39d-46f9-a4ea-db5f73fe6847Best babe, but curvy. She is final year student of fine art.

Costly not go below 25 k.

CoolGuy16
11-15-21, 19:27
Great FR, I can't ask for more as I plan to kick off my mongering again after a long hiatus due to shitty Covid.

Looks forward for more such FRs.

By the way appreciate you are posting Links instead of giving handles of SBs as they keep changing the handles and SA search is not good.

3. Met her over coffee. She is a tall chick but very fat. Especially at the tummy. Plus not very educated so cannot maintain conversation. All this was a let down so did not proceed, but she wanted 4 k..

JohnGreenChe
11-15-21, 19:44
Was in contact with this SA, had multiple conversations for few weeks and trying to meet for a coffee first. Time did not work for both and could not meet. Tried again this week and still could not met however started discussion on her PPM allowance.

When she share her allowance it was insane, I was bewildered for a minute. It was 25 k per hour and she told that this what she is getting on sugardaddy in Hyderabad. Asked for FN and it was 75 k another shocker. And I was like what d.

I hope because of few SD paying on SA this is becoming a whooping money making for these average SA girls.

Not sure if anyone has similar experience.

Raabram2005
11-16-21, 01:03

3. Met her over coffee. She is a tall chick but very fat. Especially at the tummy. Plus not very educated so cannot maintain conversation. All this was a let down so did not proceed, but she wanted 4 k.

https://members.seeking.com/member/82cf767c-a730-4228-9a92-4853402d5f70

4. Repeated her a few times. She has big melons, enjoys sex, open to all positions, but off late had started making excuses for not doing good blowjob and taking it deep. But one can meet her for that phenomenal boobies. Takes 15 k.

https://members.seeking.com/member/b4e13640-140a-442e-b49f-1cc6489a292d

5. This one is a well educated chick who works at a good place. Is based out of electronic City. So good to talk to, but it feels she is constantly judging. Anyways besides that she is fat, so if that's okay you can definitely enjoy. Gives deep kisses, good blowjob and has better than expected pussy tightness. She quotes a high value but settles for 8 k. She will do anal on insistence and if that's your thing, then don't miss out at this price point.

https://members.seeking.com/member/7608eb7f-db4f-485b-a6c3-6222e23d65c5

6. This person is just a thin guy. And not feminine as well. She / he agreed for 4 k but I just couldn't get started so walked off.

https://members.seeking.com/member/21dc95c0-76e4-4b48-8936-37d05d1a8d4a

7. She was one of the best fucks in Bangalore. Met her some 3-4 years back. She is a medical student and was very innocent at that time (now a premium member). Wanted good food and 7 k for a nice time. Gave mind blowing BJ, and her pussy was tight as a wrench. It was simply brilliant. I couldn't find her again on SA though.

https://members.seeking.com/member/6cc68ff6-6df5-426e-9d5a-17ab6a27b2e1Nicely written and thanks for sharing the links, it helps.

Was chatting with captian weirdo, I think I will avoid. Specific best seems to be a good option to try.

MotoRad
11-16-21, 02:26
She is based out of Mumbai and agreed to meet me for 20 k and spend 6 hours+ together. Definitely sounded like a good package. I have seen a lot of her pics on Insta, she is curvier than her pics on SA though. Definitely want to give her a try but don't jack up the prices please. 20 k is also too much hence I haven't really met her yet.

Best babe, but curvy. She is final year student of fine art.

Costly not go below 25 k.

MBrando
11-16-21, 06:19
Normally trans people make it very clear about their sexuality, if not you can ask directly.

So I am talking to a girl in SA, and I am unsure after seeing her pic if she is a girl or trans. Good body, but it looks sorta trans type to me. This is the profile: https://members.seeking.com/member/1ae05f5b-121f-46ff-a046-0dc5e19ec389.

I have also attached a few pictures. Would like to get some feedback. Thanks!

AnkitSingh2012
11-16-21, 07:41

I have also attached a few pictures. Would like to get some feedback. Thanks!She is a trans for sure. Used to workout at my gym for a while. Looks amazing in pics. Super hot body. But face is a turn off in real life. Because she is actually a guy gone through surgery.