PDA

View Full Version : Seeking Arrangement- SA- in India

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

DevSagar
02-26-22, 03:42
Guys, anyone here on this forum plugged her or not yet. Let's see if the wild babe could be tamed.

Regards.

Guys,

PrettyMadame profile is best avoided in Delhi. I never connect with aggressive profiles but since she had Favorited me, I did. I had a chat with her around 45 days ago and was pushy to meet at 15 K, followed it up with me numerous times with the initial quote of 20 k. My offer to her was 12 K wherein she deleted the tg chat. That's fine with me. Yesterday, a friend of mine did connect with her; she again quoted 20 K. My friend simply requested her to rethink her quote and she showed her true colors. She called him on telegram immediately and he had to bear the brunt of choicest of Hindi and English expletives. He was shocked and numb by such a rude behavior, aggressive talk and misbehaving nature..

DesiGuy3
02-27-22, 15:58
Does anyone seen her? She is on SA over two years and someone may have tried her.

https://members.seeking.com/member/db0c2b96-7dab-45da-bf3e-817074f0319c

DesiGuy3
02-27-22, 16:32
Another GPS girl. 50-60 K for couple of hours.

https://members.seeking.com/member/5a962f0d-f68c-42f1-80e7-51831bad9d65

Potato Man
02-27-22, 17:57
I met her a week back and she is a dusky girl with amazing figure, people who have a thing for dusky types may try her. She is great in bed and I paid her 15 k for couple of hours.

Does anyone seen her? She is on SA over two years and someone may have tried her.

DesiGuy3
02-27-22, 18:37
https://members.seeking.com/member/3dfe00f7-a528-4c7d-bbb9-be143b6a0e1d. Allowance 1. 5 lacs.

https://members.seeking.com/member/5a962f0d-f68c-42f1-80e7-51831bad9d65

Ravi009
02-27-22, 23:31
There is an option to cancel membership,any time

Folks,

I was wanting to subscribe, but stopped after reading the terms below.

1. Seeking can renew the subscription on their will and charge the card even without my consent.

2. I have to agree to the above statement.

3. The one time payment option also has this clause.

4. It does not clearly explain how I can stop the payments, but has multiple statements to indicate they can keep on charging me.

5. They can also give the dues to a collection agency and they will charge 50% more of dues. This was also not clear to me.

6. They can ask banks for thr new card and expiry details. I have to agree to that as well. Even in the one time payment terms and conditions.

Can any good soul share inputs. Is this a never ending trap of money getting charged on your card. Please do reply.

Unicorn007
02-28-22, 04:21
Check properly there is option to disable further deduction from your card. I disabled same after subscribing it. In case of any such issue you can reach out to their support team too.

Cheers.

Mallu Macha
02-28-22, 07:30
Hombres,

Back on SA after a short hiatus & see a few interesting new profiles. Given that most if not all SBs now require a mandatory meet & greet allowance of 5-10 k, hoping to vault straight to the must-dos. As ever, I dig a voluptuous, sophisticated babe with good skin and a pretty face. Afros & NEs are not really for me.

Personal reccos deeply appreciated. My inbox is wide open.

Cheers!

VivaVegas24
02-28-22, 18:25
Some say they live in Delhi but a few are still in Assam.

Talked to a few and they want to flown in to Delhi though they list in Delhi.

FriendlyKing
02-28-22, 19:32
Any info on the below profile?

https://members.seeking.com/member/32e1ce43-e4b8-4cc1-8554-53dae537adc0

I'm on short trip to India, would appreciate any SA leads in Bangalore / Chennai. I can return the favor by providing some contacts in NorthEast US.

DesiGuy3
02-28-22, 22:29
Hello Brothers,

I am appealing all brothers seeing SA girls in Delhi. Please keep the price in check. Lately I have seen lots of girls starting from 35 K and goes up to 1. 75 lacs (that is the max quoted to me for 3-5 hour meet). Please do not pay this amount as it spoils the market. Max I do is 20 k per meet and pass on to girls with more than that. If all of us collectively do this, we can get girls with GPS down to reality.

Enjoy all.

Raabram2005
03-01-22, 00:31
Demanding quite a bit. 25 k for couple of hours, didn't budge. Had to let her go.

I'm on short trip to India, would appreciate any SA leads in Bangalore / Chennai. I can return the favor by providing some contacts in NorthEast US.

FriendlyKing
03-01-22, 02:40
Demanding quite a bit. 25 k for couple of hours, didn't budge. Had to let her go.She initially quoted 45 K and I was able to negotiate down to 20 K for 5 hours (mid day). I spoke to her over phone so I think she is real, I'll post a FR if I decide to meet her.

HituMonger
03-01-22, 03:09
I had taken one month subscription and was in touch with many girls from SA Mumbai. I tried almost 10 girls over a period of two months. Out 10,4 were amazing in sex, 1 was scam, and rest were disappointing. There is huge difference in what picture is posted and what actually you get. I believe most like me wanted some high end good looking model type from SA. However my experience is its not VFM place you end up paying more with out getting quality which you expect. I paid ranging from 10 k-30 K. But I can say experience is not overwhelming and I don't see I would stick longer to SA. SA is not place where you get high end quality its place for paying high end for low quality. Had much better quality in just 7.5 K with outside connections. I had been to few Delhi Couples and you get very high quality in just 10-15 k with good references. Currently for VFM I have zeroed in some MP and found two good choices where I get FS in 4 k.

Stallion 2007
03-01-22, 05:29
I echo your thoughts on price correction for SA. However, we here on this platform represent a very small subset of the mongering population. I have had a pretty straight discussion with many SA girls about their expectations around the outrageous allowances and almost all of them say the same thing that there are a lot of folks who easily give them upwards of 60-70 K for as less as a platonic M&G or few hours of vanilla session. So where is the motivation for these SBs to put in any real effort in intimacy or to lower down their expected allowance. Also too many SA accounts are operated by brokers etc. They are out there to scam the newbies. Basically SA is absolute bottom of the barrel. You need to be really patient and keep screening to find that one good SB.

Hello Brothers,

I am appealing all brothers seeing SA girls in Delhi. Please keep the price in check. Lately I have seen lots of girls starting from 35 K and goes up to 1. 75 lacs (that is the max quoted to me for 3-5 hour meet). Please do not pay this amount as it spoils the market. Max I do is 20 k per meet and pass on to girls with more than that. If all of us collectively do this, we can get girls with GPS down to reality.

Enjoy all.

ScottyMarky
03-01-22, 14:56
Hey,

I am in NorthEast US. [Email address deleted by Admin]

I'm on short trip to India, would appreciate any SA leads in Bangalore / Chennai. I can return the favor by providing some contacts in NorthEast US.EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Everk
03-01-22, 17:06
Hello all.

I am not yet a member of SA. I mostly Use GN app with mixed success so far.

One of the noob mongers here shared telegram of this babe who is on SA in cbe. Chatting on tgm, going good and she is agreeing to meet and shy about talking about money. She said she's working in big data and has a loaded work week.

Her pics seemed a bit off and I want to confirm that she is not TG. Regulars on SA who have come across this Bird kindly give feedback.

Also does she look tran like?

Many thanks in advance.

Aimara
03-01-22, 17:18
That's defo a boxers chin!

Hello all.

One of the noob mongers here shared telegram of this babe who is on SA in cbe. Chatting on tgm, going good and she is agreeing to meet and shy about talking about money. She said she's working in big data and has a loaded work week.

Her pics seemed a bit off and I want to confirm that she is not TG. Regulars on SA who have come across this Bird kindly give feedback.

Many thanks in advance.

FriendlyKing
03-01-22, 17:29
Hello all.

Many thanks in advance.I was chatting with her until yday. Initially her responses were quick but she is very slow to respond since yday. I wanted to talk to confirm if she is real but she is giving some lame reasons and avoiding talking over phone. Let me know how it goes if you decide to meet her.

SexDivine78
03-01-22, 19:01
Anyone met this chick from SA Delhi?

https://members.seeking.com/member/b4429f80-3c9a-4905-bbb6-f7d76231bee8

Raabram2005
03-02-22, 01:46
Let me know how it goes. Sure, would like to give her a try.

She initially quoted 45 K and I was able to negotiate down to 20 K for 5 hours (mid day). I spoke to her over phone so I think she is real, I'll post a FR if I decide to meet her.

VickyD6
03-02-22, 02:54
Both of them change their names constantly.

1. AstuteDuchess. Duped a fellow mate of money. FR is present. Was called Voluptuous Wonder previously and had a different name even before that.

2. Lil_Girl_02 - Had spoken to her a few months ago, when my subscription was active. She's not a looker. May be you can go with second if she's your type.

Ajayaju
03-02-22, 03:44
I too had talked to her via SA and then in telegram. Initially I was also confused as she does not talk much about allowance. But later she mentioned her minimum expectation as 25 k per meet and was nnot not negotiating.

So said good bye as her looks also seemed odd.

Hello all.

Many thanks in advance.

Potato Man
03-02-22, 08:54
Well said brother, we people here are always talking about price control and other measures to keep everything under check but we might have forgotten the basics as per my calculation we guys do not even represent the 10% of the overall SA community guys. I have been on SA on and off for the past 4/5 years and tried various dishes from the portal in fact have a few regulars from there as well but to my horror and surprise, they tell me that some guys are offering them way above 50/60 K for a meeting and these are not just old age uncles but people in the age group of 25-40 as well. Last week I met one of my regulars who is a dear friend now and meets me out of mutual liking told me that one guy took her to places like Goa, Mumbai, Jaipur and Kerala on his private jet, I couldn't believe her first but then she showed me the pictures and I was left in shock. So now imagine the guys we are competing against, so whatever best we can do to keep the prices under control because SA is totally ruined now due to these high roller guys and secondly due to these guys the golden pussy syndrome is becoming quite regular. I do not know about you guys but I cannot compete with it like literally.

I echo your thoughts on price correction for SA. However, we here on this platform represent a very small subset of the mongering population. I have had a pretty straight discussion with many SA girls about their expectations around the outrageous allowances and almost all of them say the same thing that there are a lot of folks who easily give them upwards of 60-70 K for as less as a platonic M&G or few hours of vanilla session. So where is the motivation for these SBs to put in any real effort in intimacy or to lower down their expected allowance. Also too many SA accounts are operated by brokers etc. They are out there to scam the newbies. Basically SA is absolute bottom of the barrel. You need to be really patient and keep screening to find that one good SB.

On The Wings
03-02-22, 10:10
1. AstuteDuchess. Duped a fellow mate of money. FR is present. Was called Voluptuous Wonder previously and had a different name even before that...Seems this Gal. Salone Amelia Gonsalves, a Goanese Indian mix. Has gone Nuts. Particularly after Covid. Anyways she changes her Handle very often. The trick is to stay ahead within 5/6 pages. Stunning racks and voluptuous but now with a ROTTON head. Please stay away Guys. TC.

DesiGuy3
03-02-22, 21:48
https://members.seeking.com/member/0ca85ca0-a26d-4b31-855c-b0f536207458

DesiGuy3
03-02-22, 21:57
Well said brother, we people here are always talking about price control and other measures to keep everything under check but we might have forgotten the basics as per my calculation we guys do not even represent the 10% of the overall SA community guys. I have been on SA on and off for the past 4/5 years and tried various dishes from the portal in fact have a few regulars from there as well but to my horror and surprise, they tell me that some guys are offering them way above 50/60 K for a meeting and these are not just old age uncles but people in the age group of 25-40 as well. Last week I met one of my regulars who is a dear friend now and meets me out of mutual liking told me that one guy took her to places like Goa, Mumbai, Jaipur and Kerala on his private jet, I couldn't believe her first but then she showed me the pictures and I was left in shock. So now imagine the guys we are competing against, so whatever best we can do to keep the prices under control because SA is totally ruined now due to these high roller guys and secondly due to these guys the golden pussy syndrome is becoming quite regular. I do not know about you guys but I cannot compete with it like literally.I have done the private jet trip with my SB too but it depends what you pay for the trip. When I took my SB on Private Jet (Was scared of Covid in Mumbai) from Delhi to Mumbai her allowance was the same what I give her per month. No extra money is paid. I do agree what you say that there are some rich spoil brats who do not care about the money. I have a friend whose father is politician and he spend money like crazy on hobby (20 - 30 lacs per month). This is all corruption money his father gets and no accounts for it.

TravelTop
03-03-22, 05:54
Here is a 21 yr old who became member yesterday, 02 Mar and she is filtering people like having a 5 yrs experience, really absurd! This is more than a GP syndrome and she loses values and respect towards men. What happens if 10-15 people block and report against her? Will ISG ban her?

https://members.seeking.com/member/0ca85ca0-a26d-4b31-855c-b0f536207458

Ramon85
03-03-22, 13:47
Very well said. My ID of ISG, SA and Telegram is same so girls can identify me very easily.

Anyway why would people share what we said about girls here.Because they are stupid, May be trying to project themselves as a good guy caring about them, expecting in turn they may reduce damage or free ride. Some don't know to talk and try to make conversation with unnecessary topics and share this info, sometimes they may tell when answering from where they came to know about the girl.

RohanBhr
03-03-22, 14:19
Please friends suggest alternatives for SA and massagerepublic.com. These two sites are now become shit.

Potato Man
03-04-22, 07:44
Sir,

Will all due to respect I do understand that you have done the private jet thing and what not with your Sb's, but the whole point of my message was to say that we here on ISG do not even account to 10% of overall SA population so hence keeping price checks and what not will not affect in any way as there are punters over on SA spending like crazy on the sugar babes due to which these girls are so hot-headed and arrogant these days. Hope you understand my point now.

I have done the private jet trip with my SB too but it depends what you pay for the trip. When I took my SB on Private Jet (Was scared of Covid in Mumbai) from Delhi to Mumbai her allowance was the same what I give her per month. No extra money is paid. I do agree what you say that there are some rich spoil brats who do not care about the money. I have a friend whose father is politician and he spend money like crazy on hobby (20 - 30 lacs per month). This is all corruption money his father gets and no accounts for it.

Mesmerizet
03-04-22, 07:45
Wondering if anyone here can vouch for her. Seems to be based on Hyderabad, sometimes in Mumbai / Delhi.

https://members.seeking.com/member/e544bee0-90cd-4b7b-947f-6062a8fc814b

GreyGoose44
03-05-22, 03:15
Wondering if anyone here can vouch for her. Seems to be based on Hyderabad, sometimes in Mumbai / Delhi.

https://members.seeking.com/member/e544bee0-90cd-4b7b-947f-6062a8fc814bThere are a few reports in Delhi forum. Was chatting with her a earlier, did a video call to verify. The pictures represent 20% of the reality. Not good looking at all and has a weird accent. Didn't proceed to meet.

Wanaf
03-05-22, 08:41
Is the fees same regardless of where (country) the account is registered? Any tricks to lower the cost?

DesiGuy3
03-05-22, 09:20

https://members.seeking.com/member/e544bee0-90cd-4b7b-947f-6062a8fc814bMet her when she was new on SA and asking 30 k for 3-4 hours. Politely declined and then she came down to 20 k. She is okay looking and service is not good. She has couple of FR.

DesiGuy3
03-05-22, 09:22
Please friends suggest alternatives for SA and massagerepublic.com. These two sites are now become shit.Try dating app like Tinder.

VivaVegas24
03-05-22, 19:12
https://members.seeking.com/member/619b6e2f-fd97-43ee-8214-86a980ec06f0

Seems cute and asking 25 k.

https://members.seeking.com/member/fb78eadd-e1f4-45cf-af34-27f120adde94

Seeks 30 k: cute pics, thin.

The first profile has been mentioned on here but no FR or inputs at least recently.

VivaVegas24
03-05-22, 19:15
https://members.seeking.com/member/c5b467d0-0c76-4bfa-afdf-c683e8a46cc9

Quoting 20 k.

Not sure if she is genuine or not.

SexDivine78
03-06-22, 05:52
This girls is from Pune. Expecting 1 Lac PPM.

https://members.seeking.com/member/d842dcb5-c54b-4bb4-9aef-6ffe701dfdb0

Greedy2751
03-06-22, 07:55

Quoting 20 k.

Not sure if she is genuine or not.She is genuine. I already met her. Msg me for feedback.

Greedy.

MBrando
03-07-22, 07:26
You are right bro, The duchess took advance from a bro I know and ghosted him. I have met the little Girl once casually for coffee. Didn't proceed as she's not a looker at all like you said. Also Had given her contacts to friends with her permission and she asked for astronomical rates.

1. AstuteDuchess. Duped a fellow mate of money. FR is present. Was called Voluptuous Wonder previously and had a different name even before that.

2. Lil_Girl_02 - Had spoken to her a few months ago, when my subscription was active. She's not a looker. May be you can go with second if she's your type.

MBrando
03-07-22, 07:31
Golden Rule- first thing you do when you subscribe is cancel subscription. This will avoid any auto renewal.

CoolDumble
03-07-22, 09:52

https://members.seeking.com/member/5a962f0d-f68c-42f1-80e7-51831bad9d65She blocked me when I asked her to lower rates.

LocalBandha
03-07-22, 10:06
Avoid Lisa19991. She is a junkie with hands and legs full of injection holes. She is from Mumbai and in Hyderabad now.

Fellow brothers please be careful.

LocalBandha
03-07-22, 10:08
This girls is from Pune. Expecting 1 Lac PPM.

https://members.seeking.com/member/d842dcb5-c54b-4bb4-9aef-6ffe701dfdb0Quoted 50 k for me. Didn't even reply back.

Unicorn007
03-07-22, 11:42
Most probably she is Hande Ercel Turkish heroin. Correct me if I am wrong not an Indian chick.

Cheers.

Quoting 20 k.

Not sure if she is genuine or not.

VivaVegas24
03-07-22, 18:53
Most probably she is Hande Ercel Turkish heroin. Correct me if I am wrong not an Indian chick..She is nowhere close to being that cute.

VivaVegas24
03-07-22, 19:00
There are a few reports in Delhi forum. Was chatting with her a earlier, did a video call to verify. The pictures represent 20% of the reality. Not good looking at all and has a weird accent. Didn't proceed to meet.Seems to be asking for 25 k now for 2-3 hrs.

Rohankd
03-08-22, 05:51
Hi, I have tried few in Hyderabad / kochi before. Now membership got expired. So any good one in Hyderabad?

Not sure Confidentlover or Suzene is genuine?

MBrando
03-08-22, 07:37
Thanks for the warning, was planning to meet her in Mumbai at her place.

Avoid Lisa19991. She is a junkie with hands and legs full of injection holes. She is from Mumbai and in Hyderabad now.

Fellow brothers please be careful.

VivaVegas24
03-08-22, 20:04
https://members.seeking.com/member/2d3f9434-e1f2-463d-91a3-06b2df81f017

Avg girl: and still wants 20 k for 2 hrs.

SA sure bumps up the rate.

GreyGoose44
03-09-22, 02:19
Any reviews / info on the following chicks from Delhi?

Kush Mush:

https://members.seeking.com/member/a043b2e6-c6ae-4814-9092-69d88ad04970

Bae0808:

https://members.seeking.com/member/3b6220b7-676d-4ea9-a793-f905d28b7472

FineGurl:

https://members.seeking.com/member/3882be9c-b150-45cf-b0fe-58504365266c

Luna Mama:

https://members.seeking.com/member/74898620-cb6f-44ab-82b4-debf2e9a4797

FunCheck2
03-09-22, 05:15
Hi, I have tried few in Hyderabad / kochi before. Now membership got expired. So any good one in Hyderabad?

Not sure Confidentlover or Suzene is genuine?Confidentlover is genuine. You can go with her.

MBrando
03-09-22, 07:22
Also sometimes some girls have no clue what to quote or try their luck. If you keep her on hold for sometime and then quote your price some of them agree. From 20 K they will come down to mim 8 k for two hours.

https://members.seeking.com/member/2d3f9434-e1f2-463d-91a3-06b2df81f017

Avg girl: and still wants 20 k for 2 hrs.

SA sure bumps up the rate.

Rohankd
03-09-22, 08:48
Confidentlover is genuine. You can go with her.Any idea on the damage?

Kush1234
03-11-22, 08:54
Here in bglore for couple of weeks. Any generous members please share genuine and drama free SA contacts?

Sexy00
03-11-22, 11:18
Hi,

Any reviews on angel082 SA ID.

Asking 20 k negotiated to 15 k.

https://members.seeking.com/member/29f3f5b5-5d6f-4313-b646-1ca9812449c2

Stays in Chandigarh visit Delhi often.

CrazyBoy56
03-11-22, 15:57
This girl changes her SA name every day.

Did video call in TG got the feeling of Trans.

Quoted 15 k for 2 hrs and 30 k for night.

SA is bit difficult to understand.

Attaching pic shared.

https://members.seeking.com/member/ee835646-7adb-4f6a-ac1c-72c763cd24ba

StrongSuit786
03-11-22, 16:28
FR about this chick: https://members.seeking.com/member/25b93081-3e2f-4779-9b12-3948ea598b9b.

Met her in Mumbai a while ago. She says she is 23, but actually is 10 years older and her body shows this age. There is some sag near the tummy which may be a sign of having a kid too. I was very disappointed as I was looking for some young chick.

Face: she is average. Not pretty but not bad either. The problem is she has gaps between her teeth and if you can ignore that, she is fine.

Body: very slim and light weight. Must be 5 feet 2 inches and 45 kgs.

Boobs: decent size (maybe be cup) for the frame. They are not very firm, but not bad at all..Bro,

I asked her about CIM and she got a shocker of life. Started telling me that she has never done this. And declined for any kinks. Are you sure you have reviewed correct girl? Others please help with review.

DesiGuy3
03-11-22, 17:18
This is not how SA works. We can share our review and you need to contact her through SA. Most girls ask for SA chat history in case of contacting on Telegram.

Here in bglore for couple of weeks. Any generous members please share genuine and drama free SA contacts?

Stallion 2007
03-11-22, 18:00
I tried her last year. Utter waste of time. You may approach her if you want to hear her talking about herself as in how awesome she is and how she is doing a big favour to us lesser mortals by gracing us with her divine presence. In the sack, she is mostly a starfish. She ain't worth even 500 rupees. Keep searching and you might land a better SB.

Hi,

Any reviews on angel082 SA ID.

Asking 20 k negotiated to 15 k.

https://members.seeking.com/member/29f3f5b5-5d6f-4313-b646-1ca9812449c2

Stays in Chandigarh visit Delhi often.

AceHole1
03-11-22, 18:20
Can I take a 30 days subscription and cancel after 30 days? What's the point of one time subscription then.

DesiGuy3
03-11-22, 19:03
Yes you can. I have annual subscription so do not worry about recurring charge.

Can I take a 30 days subscription and cancel after 30 days? What's the point of one time subscription then.

Xyclone10
03-11-22, 19:19
I had communicated with her for almost a week. She shared pics which looked really good. I also requested for a video call but she insisted on a voice call instead. Spoke with her for few minutes and she seemed to have a fake accent.

Anyhow, I had fixed for a short term meeting with her and booked my hotel too. She had agreed upon 15 k. But at the last minute she put her condition that she would be spending 3 hrs only. So I clarified if its 15 k for two rounds.

To my shock and disgust she gave me a rate card which I believe is SP kinda language. In her words - 15 k for 1 & 20 k for 2.

I saw this as a red signal and decided to back off. Luckily I had another back up sugar babe who met me else my booking would have gone wasted.

I'm not sure if anyone has had a different experience. But to my mind it seemed an account handled by an SP or WG.

Kush Mush:

Bae0808:

FineGurl:.

AceHole1
03-11-22, 21:45
I got my SA membership today. Can someone please help me with genuine profiles in Hyderabad. Thank You.

CompletFun
03-11-22, 21:51
I met her a week back and she is a dusky girl with amazing figure, people who have a thing for dusky types may try her. She is great in bed and I paid her 15 k for couple of hours.Can you share her contact bro.

DesiGuy3
03-11-22, 23:03
I had met someone today who is indie and with low rate. Someone who saw her couple days back, mentioned her SA site. Now on SA site just communicated with this newbie ans she mentioned 20 K per meet during the day and 30 K for night. I used to pay her 5 K for day time and 10 K for night.

Guys please do not tell them about the SA.

DesiGuy3
03-11-22, 23:07
I got my SA membership today. Can someone please help me with genuine profiles in Hyderabad. Thank You.Send message to someone you like and wait for their response. You can do VC from SA site as well as from WhatsApp or TG. Also you can opt to meet for Coffee date for free.

HituMonger
03-12-22, 02:29
Any idea about this girl from SA I am in discussion with her.

https://members.seeking.com/messages/inbox/6b4f70da-7eb7-44b4-b8db-3cc795d531af

Xyclone10
03-12-22, 03:41
I agree with our senior bro. SA Scene is a little screwed up now. I have seen many indies, spa gals with SA profiles. They keep on changing profile names and come up with new profiles.

I also encountered a group of parlor gals operating on the SA. I had messaged a new profile with a greeting message. I received a response in Hindi. That you are not meeting anyone just talking and promising to meet. Then she said that her friends also have my messages on their phone.

It was a funny shock to me. I politely told her that the site is about dating and seeking arrangements. One does not meet everyone they chat to. There needs to be a connection, followed by an agreement to materialize into a meeting.

Plus, the bottom line is, now that so many gals have come to know about it and figured out that this is easy money, the quality has gone down.

Hardly any non-pro gems. And to make matters worse, some people from ISG share the inputs from here with the gals to get some brownie points hence I had stopped writing detailed FR's despite meeting over a dozen gals in the course of past six months.

But I'm happy to share feedback and experiences I've come across. Happy Seeking. !!

I had met someone today who is indie and with low rate. Someone who saw her couple days back, mentioned her SA site. Now on SA site just communicated with this newbie ans she mentioned 20 K per meet during the day and 30 K for night. I used to pay her 5 K for day time and 10 K for night.

Guys please do not tell them about the SA.

HydStar
03-12-22, 07:29
I can see only handful of profiles active in last couple of days, share your exp mate.

I got my SA membership today. Can someone please help me with genuine profiles in Hyderabad. Thank You.

Everk
03-12-22, 11:46
I too had talked to her via SA and then in telegram. Initially I was also confused as she does not talk much about allowance. But later she mentioned her minimum expectation as 25 k per meet and was nnot not negotiating.

So said good bye as her looks also seemed odd.She used to go under the I'd miss P.

Another brother from Hyderabad reached out saying the car was had for 5 K St. Came with nakras and delay tactics.

Soon after I published about her, I was blocked (I thought initially), however a fellow monger reached out saying the ID is no longer available.

It is possible I have been hit by the local monger mafia.

5 k reality and 25 k cover charge is a lot of markup / free shots.

It is sad but I guess there's no denying that ISG India is pretty much compromised for a long time now.

Anyways I have shared the pics earlier. Please be alerted about this car.

P.S. : still contemplating SA as my GN credits are over.

Took a TND + for a month and while India is same / worse as other apps, on Passporting out to popular hotspots in SE Asia, select Euro places and Ozland there are many genuine ones.

How has experience in these places been? Now that most countries are opening and flights will go back to pre COVID schedule, thinking of visiting 1 or 2 Asian places. I think SA, T, G etc works best abroad, correct?

Many new have come like TourB MissTravl Feeld etc but not much users.

TIA.

DesiGuy3
03-12-22, 13:28
Any idea about this girl from SA I am in discussion with her.

https://members.seeking.com/messages/inbox/6b4f70da-7eb7-44b4-b8db-3cc795d531afThis is not the profile link.

HituMonger
03-12-22, 14:12
This is not the profile link.Sorry my bad.

https://members.seeking.com/member/b62c60da-ccb8-49fe-8f97-3117a5d95a1a

FriendlyKing
03-12-22, 18:53
I should start by saying I'm very disappointed with the SA chicks in blr since the GPS has hit almost everyone. I was on short visit to India and was travelling to multiple cities during my visit, since blr had a good number of decent chicks, I focused on the blr profiles and wanted to meet at least a couple of them. The good thing is I received responses to 90% of my messages, the bad thing is prices started from 30 K. After filtering, I shortlisted four chicks.

Aliyablore.

It was a big bummer. Pictures are totally deceiving. She offered a video call, stupid me ignored it. She is short, dusky and had stretch marks. On the day of the meetup, she told me that she was on her period. Huh, I still invited her to my room to have some relaxing oral session. When I saw her, I was shocked, disappointed and rest is history. WIR: hell no.

https://members.seeking.com/member/e1f87ee0-6cef-47a0-977d-494e055296dc

Cookiebabe.

She looked cute in the pic and told me that she is a bit busty. When I enquired if she is overweight, she said no. Our schedules didn't align so I was unable to meet her. I shared her contact with one of the ISG member and he met her. He told me that she is kinda overweight and hairy. I negotiated 10 k for the night, and the person who I shared the contact was able to negotiate 8 k + travel for the night. I see couple of FRs on her in this forum.

https://members.seeking.com/member/5f7ac8ec-c007-4544-a022-427225b291c8

SurprisedCharmer.

She initially quoted 45 K but I negotiated down to 20 k for 5 hrs. She looked genuine and sent me her pics and videos. She is a bit dusky but has good assets. I spoke to her over phone multiple times and the negotiation happened over phone. Before the day of meetup, she increased the allowance to 25 K and told me she never agreed to 20 k. 5 K isn't a big deal to me but the fact that she was playing games pissed me off, I told her to fck off and called off the meeting.

Peppermint07.

She is an absolute bomb, although she had a GPS I was ok with it. She initially quoted 50 K for the night and I was able to negotiate down to 30 K. It's a bit high but she is definitely a step above the other profiles. Bad luck hit me hard, she was on her period too when I was in blr. She was sweet over phone but never got a chance to meet her.

https://members.seeking.com/member/c17c9242-204a-4ba8-be37-bd6a46e2249e

Couple of other GPS profiles.

https://members.seeking.com/member/ee835646-7adb-4f6a-ac1c-72c763cd24ba

https://members.seeking.com/member/3fa0cdda-9d80-4d63-a8e1-2d357d83038b

https://members.seeking.com/messages/inbox/756c0292-9fb2-46c2-b1cc-fd8a0c821810

AceHole1
03-12-22, 22:18
Any feedback on this profile - https://members.seeking.com/member/3173d5da-3ce3-4c0b-a0e7-c7296bddaf07.

Thank you.

BigDick1030
03-13-22, 03:29
Avoid this stupid shit cinnamon spice. She is from Hyderabad, asked for 20 k for night, brought it to 10 k. She sent single click destruction pics. She said she was chubby. Booked hotel and just before 3 hours she started nakharas that she want more allowance, can I reschedule the deed, what happens if there is police raid etc. Insaid fuck off. Attaching her pics also which I took before they are destroyed.

Damages for hotel booking and time spent on this shit.

https://members.seeking.com/member/e1fd7016-f440-4e23-aa71-a9874ac863f5

MBrando
03-13-22, 07:21
Surprising I met her in Hyderabad in my hotel on 10th. Also she can't meet post 7 pm Hope you didn't pay any advance.

Avoid this stupid shit cinnamon spice. She is from Hyderabad, asked for 20 k for night, brought it to 10 k. She sent single click destruction pics. She said she was chubby. Booked hotel and just before 3 hours she started nakharas that she want more allowance, can I reschedule the deed, what happens if there is police raid etc. Insaid fuck off. Attaching her pics also which I took before they are destroyed.

Damages for hotel booking and time spent on this shit.

https://members.seeking.com/member/e1fd7016-f440-4e23-aa71-a9874ac863f5

Kush1234
03-13-22, 08:12
Anyone tried below profiles.

https://members.seeking.com/member/f1f80859-4e81-4cbf-a514-70befd660e0b

https://members.seeking.com/member/4a8cef60-cf2a-44e4-95d8-7ea17fe77b65

https://members.seeking.com/member/d842dcb5-c54b-4bb4-9aef-6ffe701dfdb0

BigDick1030
03-13-22, 10:52
Surprising I met her in Hyderabad in my hotel on 10th. Also she can't meet post 7 pm Hope you didn't pay any advance.No advance to anyone. It's my policy. Even ₹1 advance is forbidden for me. Anyhow how was the experience?? Does she is really 22 as claimed??

My program was on 12 tj which was cancelled.

FunCheck2
03-13-22, 15:57
Avoid this scamster in Hyderabad. She sends highly photoshop pic and not ready for a video call for a reason that she is completely opposite to the pic she sends.

I had her few weeks back and don't want to remember the 1 HR I spent with her.

https://members.seeking.com/member/39fe109c-e129-4947-95aa-21cb010e4970

Lesson learnt that not to meet any girl from SA without a prior video call.

Mesmerizet
03-13-22, 16:41
Has any one of the fellow brothers tried out this one:

https://members.seeking.com/member/899cdcca-d562-4681-8380-59b8bf19fe07

Mike Larry
03-14-22, 04:22
Hi all,

Can some one help me with some good contact from Hyderabad or Bangalore. Thank you.

DesiGuy3
03-14-22, 05:01
She is not in Delhi. She is from Assam and wanted me to pay for flight.

Has any one of the fellow brothers tried out this one:

https://members.seeking.com/member/899cdcca-d562-4681-8380-59b8bf19fe07

HituMonger
03-14-22, 05:52
I have been in touch with this girl for last one month. She quoted 50 k for 3-4 hrs. Even after one month she is not willing to go below 50 k, though I offered her 25 k. That means she has enough people to pay her 50 k.

GreyGoose44
03-14-22, 10:31
I had communicated with her for almost a week. She shared pics which looked really good. I also requested for a video call but she insisted on a voice call instead. Spoke with her for few minutes and she seemed to have a fake accent.

Anyhow, I had fixed for a short term meeting with her and booked my hotel too. She had agreed upon 15 k. But at the last minute she put her condition that she would be spending 3 hrs only. So I clarified if its 15 k for two rounds.

To my shock and disgust she gave me a rate card which I believe is SP kinda language. In her words - 15 k for 1 & 20 k for 2.

I saw this as a red signal and decided to back off. Luckily I had another back up sugar babe who met me else my booking would have gone wasted..Thanks for sharing brother, definitely a red flag for me as well.

Mesmerizet
03-14-22, 18:19
She is not in Delhi. She is from Assam and wanted me to pay for flight.Could likely be scam then.

VivaVegas24
03-14-22, 20:42
https://members.seeking.com/member/fa3310d3-2e12-4507-bfcf-ee4659be651b

Met her today: 15 k about 1-2 hrs. My choice.

She is ok face a bit plump but average face and body.

Tight cat and decent BJ.

No CIM didn't ask about anal.

She is a smoker that is detectable so was a bit of a turn off for me.

Quality wise: average in terms of talking etc. Is an NRI but born and brought up in India and is very similar to the avg working girl so nothing spectacular. She passed through the hotel lobby without anyone even taking a second look.

Good time and for Hyderabad based on prices posted on forum this seemed an ok deal but others may have a different opinion.

MBrando
03-15-22, 06:35
Yup her age is right she was studying in Mumbai and I have met her before. Experience is average she doesn't do oral too.

No advance to anyone. It's my policy. Even ₹1 advance is forbidden for me. Anyhow how was the experience?? Does she is really 22 as claimed??

My program was on 12 tj which was cancelled.

MBrando
03-15-22, 06:40
She is not SA material and her pics on SA look good not the way she actually is. Her TG is Bond girl. I paid 8 k certainly not worth it at all.

Bro,

I asked her about CIM and she got a shocker of life. Started telling me that she has never done this. And declined for any kinks. Are you sure you have reviewed correct girl? Others please help with review.

Eiffel Tower
03-15-22, 07:25
Greetings gentlemen!

My first post on the forum.

Hunting ground is Delhi mostly, though occasionally Bombay if someone is really attractive.

Advantage of Delhi is company provided 5* hotel and decent off time of about a day.

Been through the entire forum, wish I came across this before.

I'll keep on adding whatever value I can add (DEL mostly).

Wanted to take the paid subscription of 25 $, but only options are payment through bitcoins or mail order. Too much trouble.

Is there any way credit card can be used?

SkinDoctor
03-15-22, 09:47
ZoeFox-Chennai.

Quoted 40 k for 2 shots LOL. This was a first to me even by GPS standards.

Kush1234
03-15-22, 18:03
Anyone tried Mahira or Natasha from MR? Kindly share your FR.

Mesmerizet
03-16-22, 08:30
Anyone tried Mahira or Natasha from MR? Kindly share your FR.If I'm not mistaken, Mahira quotes 40-60 k for a few hours. You can try to negotiate her down.

Mesmerizet
03-16-22, 08:33
I've noticed this new profile by the name of Hailey.

https://members.seeking.com/member/abc504bd-d4e6-4621-b65e-a766f218d62d

The photo is a public one though, has anyone conversed with her?

DesiGuy3
03-16-22, 16:56
Anyone tried Mahira or Natasha from MR? Kindly share your FR.This is SA forum. For MR please post in respected city.

DesiGuy3
03-16-22, 17:00
She had her profile in Delhi created today and after 4 hours she is Bengaluru. I had ping her what is her desired allowance never responded to me but blocked me. One of my friend pinged her too and she said to him that she is not in Delhi and he can travel to Bengaluru than she can talk. Also read her profile where she mentions "If you do not have profile pic you will be immediately block" Is she providing service or.

https://members.seeking.com/member/3adccb3d-8cde-4563-9474-c219e5d8ca1c

Christmas Tre
03-16-22, 19:21
Anyone tried this girl? From SA, Bangalore. Asking 50 k / month. Sends out her nudes regularly. Was wondering if anyone has tried her for a per meet basis and how much did she charge. Performance?

Mad Hatter
03-17-22, 06:49
I've noticed this new profile by the name of Hailey.

https://members.seeking.com/member/abc504bd-d4e6-4621-b65e-a766f218d62d

The photo is a public one though, has anyone conversed with her?Have chatted with her. Picture on SA is fake. She wants 30 K and when she shared her pic, I almost threw up. She claims she is a model. But looks really bad and has taken some "model" pics at some local studio and now fancies herself to be a star. A hard no from me.

GreyGoose44
03-17-22, 14:09
Had been chatting with this one, fixed for today. She even shared a selfie from cab and we did a voice call. Never arrived. Full KLPD.

https://members.seeking.com/member/dda700aa-d9f3-4789-b05f-92758f6f0a78

Luckily I have a backup and that one is about to reach. Just a musing on SA, sitting in a hotel.

Have a great Holi, brothers.

Ajayaju
03-17-22, 16:36
Hi bros,

I was starting initial chat with a Bangalore profiles nidhi32.

https://members.seeking.com/member/eac169a8-90b4-4e3c-943a-e2b4c9a70c8e

Suddenly she mentions she know me and from same office. She also texted my mongering number. May be she has a duplicate profile who collected my wa number.

Seems like a spammer.

Have anyone met her?

Aju.

Eiffel Tower
03-17-22, 20:23
FineGurl.

Met her this month. She is genuine, but over smart.

Started asking 35 for night, but agreed to 20 for night. But when met she said she'll have to go back in 3 hrs.

She looks fair and oaky, little chubby though and must be about 5'2".

Active during intimacy but rushes everything. Not my idea of an ideal SA date.

Not likely to repeat even if no one is available.

Kush Mush:

Bae0808:

FineGurl:

Luna Mama:

https://members.seeking.com/member/74898620-cb6f-44ab-82b4-debf2e9a4797

Eiffel Tower
03-17-22, 23:10
Had few hours in the hotel before my flight, so started looking on SA and within few minutes plan was fixed with this girl.

To her credit, she showed up within 45 mnts.

Yes she was nice to talk to.

Tall and dusky, average figure and face.

And she made me order vodka from room service, ended up ordering 6, which added to the cost significantly.

After few drinks she revealed her age was 39, not 29 as mentioned in the profile. Al along she did look much more than 29. Now it's clear.

She must be the oldest woman I've been physical with and I was not thrilled.

Indeed the pussy was loose. I had to close her legs before finally I could come.

Damage 20 k. Not worth it at all.

Found the following girl on SA. She was all nice in talking. She initially asked for 20 k one night deal. Brought her down to 17 k. Booked a star property in GGN and sent her the address. She asked me to bring Vodka which I did. I asked her to be there around 8 pm. She came around 09:30. When I opened the door ohh man I saw her and she was already drunk. She also made some brawl at reception which later told by staff in morning. Anyways I welcomed her to room and asked her if she wants something to eat. Ordered some food for her. Next thing she asked me where is the booze. I gave her bottle I brought. We started chit chatting over drinks. After 2 hours she went to bed and asked me to come besides her. We started the act kissing and everything was good. Then she told me wear the protection. And she came on top of me and started the deed. After some time changed to missionary. Her pussy was damn loose man. I was not feeling anything. In between I suspected my condom was torn off. So I pulled it out and went for replacement. And then what I see that she wearing her clothes. I said we are not done. She started all the drama. I told deal was fixed for overnight and you are leaving at 12:30. She started saying that her PG will close blah blah. I was already in very bad mood. Told her to f* off. 17 k went in drain.

Lwrgis
03-18-22, 04:42
How to contact in SA?

I am new to SA. But could not figure out how to use it because it requires subscription I guess.

Please guide somebody.

ForUForU
03-18-22, 07:05
Hello senior members,

Would appreciate any reliable SA contacts (requirement is looks 10/10) in Delhi. Also, would anyone from SA (model type / Russian / Afghani etc.) be open to a Platonic type of arrangement as a trophy GF for parties? Much appreciate the help.

Chandforuonly
03-18-22, 15:27
I have met multiple people from Seeking site. Costing 20 k to 5 k.

My a is Advice to all is Never Pay more than 6 or max 10 k for 5 to 6 hrs deed. The people asking more are in fact full blown used up pros.

The new people in fact charge less.

They keep posting with new photos and different names.

If asked more just refuse and go for next.

You will get fresh ones.

Else it is just waste of money.

Ajayaju
03-18-22, 18:49
I was chatting with below profile based in kerala.

https://members.seeking.com/member/73f0705b-d935-4360-ac88-eef2ea3ddd36

Was asking 16 k for 1 shot in first meet.

Negotiated down to 16 k for 2 sessions with 4 hours after 2 weeks chat.

But at last moment, I had to request her to change the timing from 10 am to 11.30 am as the hotel allowed checkin after 11 am only.

She suddenly replied with lot of gyan as if 16 k is some peanuts for her time and mentioned she can stay only upto 2. 45 pm.

Said good by and cancelled the hotel booking.

Aju.

FunCheck2
03-18-22, 19:12
I have met multiple people from Seeking site. Costing 20 k to 5 k.

My a is Advice to all is Never Pay more than 6 or max 10 k for 5 to 6 hrs deed. The people asking more are in fact full blown used up pros.

The new people in fact charge less.

They keep posting with new photos and different names.

If asked more just refuse and go for next.

You will get fresh ones.

Else it is just waste of money.Thanks brother. I couldn't agree more to it. Within this range there are many who would agree.

To few who doesn't, I reduce the time and see even more agreeing to it. It may be only me but for me arrangement or 2-3 hrs long is more than enough.

Eiffel Tower
03-18-22, 20:14
She might fit your criteria. She's been to a famous reality show, there are few interviews of her also in the you tube from tv channels.

She looks good with a model figure. Very well spoken, comfortable with both Hindi and English.

Only deal breaker could be her complexion if that's an issue with you. She is on the darker side.

Hello senior members,

Would appreciate any reliable SA contacts (requirement is looks 10/10) in Delhi. Also, would anyone from SA (model type / Russian / Afghani etc.) be open to a Platonic type of arrangement as a trophy GF for parties? Much appreciate the help.

Ge148
03-18-22, 20:27
Good that you cancelled. I would say it's not failed but successful attempt. These kind of chicks should get GPL. This kind of attitude doesn't deserve even 2 K.

I was chatting with below profile based in kerala.

https://members.seeking.com/member/73f0705b-d935-4360-ac88-eef2ea3ddd36

Was asking 16 k for 1 shot in first meet.

Negotiated down to 16 k for 2 sessions with 4 hours after 2 weeks chat.

But at last moment, I had to request her to change the timing from 10 am to 11.30 am as the hotel allowed checkin after 11 am only.

She suddenly replied with lot of gyan as if 16 k is some peanuts for her time and mentioned she can stay only upto 2. 45 pm.

Said good by and cancelled the hotel booking.

Aju.

DesiGuy3
03-18-22, 20:46
How to contact in SA?

I am new to SA. But could not figure out how to use it because it requires subscription I guess.

Please guide somebody.Yes you need a subscription.

Eiffel Tower
03-19-22, 04:44
Oops, forgot the link. Here it is.

https://members.seeking.com/member/5bfb5d6f-db54-4cbb-81e5-d97fc6d3ff4d

She might fit your criteria. She's been to a famous reality show, there are few interviews of her also in the you tube from tv channels.

She looks good with a model figure. Very well spoken, comfortable with both Hindi and English.

Only deal breaker could be her complexion if that's an issue with you. She is on the darker side.

ForUForU
03-19-22, 11:02
Bro, what would be the SA profile link?

ForUForU
03-20-22, 04:54
Thank bro, any links for you tube?

https://members.seeking.com/member/5bfb5d6f-db54-4cbb-81e5-d97fc6d3ff4d

GreyGoose44
03-21-22, 08:50
Any reports on her? Seems fun while texting on SA but responds very sporadically.

https://members.seeking.com/member/040d2c72-4492-448b-a3fa-195b7edbd051

MBrando
03-21-22, 09:53
Yes, I am sure she has a long list fo people to whom she send not only pics but also messages about how the day is going, her mom etc etc. She agreed to meet for 17 K but she can meet only in mornings, hence I had to skip when I was in Bangalore. Apparently she works from 12 pm to 9 pm. Not sure if she is genuine as I have never met.

Anyone tried this girl? From SA, Bangalore. Asking 50 k / month. Sends out her nudes regularly. Was wondering if anyone has tried her for a per meet basis and how much did she charge. Performance?

Ravi009
03-22-22, 00:40
So I got in touch with SurprisedQueen (Naghma Aafreen) from Delhi and came to a nightly arrangement. I just needed to spice things up and asked her for a video call. Paid her 2000. Boom she disappeared.

She is still in the app but avoid her her gpay account (mostly her phone number) ends at 7216.

Her Profile - https://members.seeking.com/member/9271ad16-c82d-48e7-a4a3-6088177a7b4d

DesiGuy3
03-22-22, 03:26
So I got in touch with SurprisedQueen (Naghma Aafreen) from Delhi and came to a nightly arrangement. I just needed to spice things up and asked her for a video call. Paid her 2000. Boom she disappeared.

She is still in the app but avoid her her gpay account (mostly her phone number) ends at 7216.

Her Profile - https://members.seeking.com/member/9271ad16-c82d-48e7-a4a3-6088177a7b4dYou can not complain. Never pay in advance is the mantra.

Ravi009
03-22-22, 04:39
You can not complain. Never pay in advance is the mantra.So I wanted to have her for the night coming Friday and we did a video call to see each other's face. Now I was thinking of doing a video sex chat and you cannot ask that for free so paid her the amount.

I do not care the money lost because I was looking for a nice connection. SA is different from whoring and you can get better than wham bam thank you mam from SB's.

Just wanted to warn others and it's a sweet revenge too as she would have the account there and wonder why none is contacting her. Also, I gave out her gpay ending digits to warn you guys, even when she recreates an account with a different name.

UCantcMeBro
03-22-22, 15:17
Hi,

Does any one have feed back on Stella.

https://members.seeking.com/member/04b5554e-8bc5-4f31-8d04-5e5150301ce0

Kindly do help.

Regards,

Ucant.

Eiffel Tower
03-22-22, 16:32
It won't be proper to post links or pics here buddy. If you get her real name after chatting with her then do a youtube search.

Thank bro, any links for you tube?

Ravi009
03-22-22, 18:04
She could be a WG or a seasoned SB. Member Since Jan 23,2021.

Please do a video call on telegram with her.

Let me see if I can reach out and try her.

Hi,

Kindly do help.

Regards,

Ucant.

GreyGoose44
03-23-22, 02:30
Hi,

Kindly do help.

Regards,

Ucant.Had met last year before the 2nd wave once. Very average in bed. Duskier than the pictures she shares, but decent to talk to. Claims to be an ex-airline crew member but was a ground staff it seems. Search in Delhi or SA forums, a lot of bad experience for others, cancels last minute.

DesiGuy3
03-23-22, 02:49
Hi,

Kindly do help.

Regards,

Ucant.Sent her message in 2021 which she never responded so let it go.

Ajlingraj
03-23-22, 08:43
Has anyone tried https://members.seeking.com/member/46c31f0c-870a-4e30-aa45-37b7d9dc0b85 in Mumbai SA?

Genuine? Allowance? Experience?

Thanks a lot buds!

MBrando
03-23-22, 08:57
Anyone asking money for a video call is a seamster.

Her Profile - https://members.seeking.com/member/9271ad16-c82d-48e7-a4a3-6088177a7b4d

SmartAshi84
03-23-22, 11:40

Her Profile - https://members.seeking.com/member/9271ad16-c82d-48e7-a4a3-6088177a7b4dThis lady is one psycho case. She blocked me just for asking her PPM expectations after saying that she is not an escort. I asked politely and never used any money word, just asked her expectations and desires. Glad to know she is a scam as well. I got saved.

DesiGuy3
03-23-22, 15:30
Finally we have an Instagram Influencer. Messaged her just asking if it is her real pictures and the answer I got is "No it's your grand daughter pics" which make me to think she is one arrogant person or can be a scammer.

https://members.seeking.com/member/fc24762c-4949-4534-8215-c33454fe520a

DesiGuy3
03-23-22, 15:55
This lady is one psycho case. She blocked me just for asking her PPM expectations after saying that she is not an escort. I asked politely and never used any money word, just asked her expectations and desires. Glad to know she is a scam as well. I got saved.Do not blame you but some of the girls feel that asking PPM is treating them like a escort. You can ask the girl for for her expected allowance and leaving PPM aside.

Christmas Tre
03-24-22, 02:36
Yes, I am sure she has a long list fo people to whom she send not only pics but also messages about how the day is going, her mom etc etc. She agreed to meet for 17 K but she can meet only in mornings, hence I had to skip when I was in Bangalore. Apparently she works from 12 pm to 9 pm. Not sure if she is genuine as I have never met.Haha! Yes, you're right, she broadcasts messages about her day, her mom's medical issue etc. She is asking 18 k. Will probably try her out soon. She is open to everything including anal. Thanks!

SmartAshi84
03-24-22, 07:14
Do not blame you but some of the girls feel that asking PPM is treating them like a escort. You can ask the girl for for her expected allowance and leaving PPM aside.Brother, you know me well. I have always been respectful & polite. Even in this case I asked her expected allowance and her desires from it. Anyway, it could be a poor day too. Lolz.

Rohankd
03-24-22, 10:52
Don't get trapped by WiseInfluencer https://members.seeking.com/member/b6fffacd-62d4-4e0e-b6fc-05889c34f33f.

She shares the picture which can reverse and search in web and her video cal is recorded one. Don't pay anything.

Eiffel Tower
03-24-22, 12:56
Now her old profile is gone and she opened two new accounts with the same DP as before!

This lady is one psycho case. She blocked me just for asking her PPM expectations after saying that she is not an escort. I asked politely and never used any money word, just asked her expectations and desires. Glad to know she is a scam as well. I got saved.

DesiGuy3
03-24-22, 19:22
Now her old profile is gone and she opened two new accounts with the same DP as before!Here is her new profile.

https://members.seeking.com/member/f738257e-7354-440d-989b-c931476ece67

https://members.seeking.com/member/f4637c4a-5192-4417-bc12-80821af6447a

MBrando
03-25-22, 09:29
I have connected but not met. She was not ready to come below 20 K and also not willing to travel.

Has anyone tried https://members.seeking.com/member/46c31f0c-870a-4e30-aa45-37b7d9dc0b85 in Mumbai SA?

Genuine? Allowance? Experience?

Thanks a lot buds!

MBrando
03-25-22, 09:30
Anyone had an arrangement with this profile - https://members.seeking.com/member/d7049905-fdca-4a48-8631-a48fe95116c3.

Prix27
03-26-22, 16:25
At Hitumonger based on your experience could you please let us know the names or links of four you recommend. Your help is highly appreciated.

I had taken one month subscription and was in touch with many girls from SA Mumbai. I tried almost 10 girls over a period of two months. Out 10,4 were amazing in sex, 1 was scam, and rest were disappointing. There is huge difference in what picture is posted and what actually you get. I believe most like me wanted some high end good looking model type from SA. However my experience is its not VFM place you end up paying more with out getting quality which you expect. I paid ranging from 10 k-30 K. But I can say experience is not overwhelming and I don't see I would stick longer to SA. SA is not place where you get high end quality its place for paying high end for low quality. Had much better quality in just 7.5 K with outside connections. I had been to few Delhi Couples and you get very high quality in just 10-15 k with good references. Currently for VFM I have zeroed in some MP and found two good choices where I get FS in 4 k.

HituMonger
03-26-22, 16:45
Any one has met this girl on SA Mumbai Sunny_47.

https://members.seeking.com/member/b62c60da-ccb8-49fe-8f97-3117a5d95a1a

Chandforuonly
03-27-22, 04:39
Like to tell all.

Huge scams are happening in SA.

Never agree for any advance even if it is small money.

You will get blackmailed and cheated.

And don't pay more than 6 k as several now are coming for 5 to 6 k.

HituMonger
03-27-22, 05:15
At Hitumonger based on your experience could you please let us know the names or links of four you recommend. Your help is highly appreciated.AISH is good but don't go by pics she is not even 40 pc of that. Normal looking girl but tries to please you. She can be negotiated for 15 k for 3-4 hrs. 2 have removed their profile from SA. Ati is young north eastern girl with small assets but good fuck.

Prix27
03-27-22, 14:05
Thank you for reply. Couldn't find Aish but found ATI. I will post my upcoming interactions over here soon.

AISH is good but don't go by pics she is not even 40 pc of that. Normal looking girl but tries to please you. She can be negotiated for 15 k for 3-4 hrs. 2 have removed their profile from SA. Ati is young north eastern girl with small assets but good fuck.

Eiffel Tower
03-28-22, 07:43
This profile, which in the past many members reported as someone who was previously with SP.

https://members.seeking.com/member/619b6e2f-fd97-43ee-8214-86a980ec06f0

Has the same telegram ID as this profile which was created recently:

https://members.seeking.com/member/277238ac-4337-4495-bf4a-3c0eb26fdf8c

Happy mongering!

CoolDumble
03-28-22, 07:58

https://members.seeking.com/member/5bfb5d6f-db54-4cbb-81e5-d97fc6d3ff4dAny links for Youtube videos?

Eiffel Tower
03-28-22, 11:44
As I said, that won't be proper. If you chat with her on SA she might tell you her real name, you can search that on YouTube.

Any links for Youtube videos?

Everk
03-28-22, 12:56
Hello Noticed GN girl An, An Ya on SA Blr.

Have met her. She was asking 10 k for M&G and 40 K For session. Gifted her clothes worth 5 K and went clubbing and drinking (met at Michelin teahouse branch followed by eyeB) Greedy, inconsiderate of others and knows she is well, fancied. She is not much of a drinker, just namesake. She was willing to come down to.

15 k per. She mentioned that 60-70 year old uncle's were offering 60 k per meet. It also appears she has another friend too of hers is on SA. She is a looker. Good assets. Fit. Perfect size 8.

Selfish, smart, ambitous and has GPS. Doubtful about attitude. Both looks and body are good.

If anyone has tried her please let me know. Don't want to plan and spend a hot night and get KLPD with Nakras and Starfish position.

P.S.: she has modelling aspirations, is concerned about discretion, has some connections and maybe interesting to collaborate on with.

Hope the scout report helps.

Her profile is below.

https://members.seeking.com/member/3cdcd149-24a5-4825-8b66-aae72d28c785

DesiGuy3
03-28-22, 13:26
Hello Noticed GN girl An, An Ya on SA Blr.

Have met her. She was asking 10 k for M&G and 40 K For session. Gifted her clothes worth 5 K and went clubbing and drinking (met at Michelin teahouse branch followed by eyeB) Greedy, inconsiderate of others and knows she is well, fancied. She is not much of a drinker, just namesake. She was willing to come down to.

15 k per. She mentioned that 60-70 year old uncle's were offering 60 k per meet. It also appears she has another friend too of hers is on SA. She is a looker. Good assets. Fit. Perfect size 8.

Selfish, smart, ambitous and has GPS. Doubtful about attitude. Both looks and body are good.

If anyone has tried her please let me know. Don't want to plan and spend a hot night and get KLPD with Nakras and Starfish position.

P.S.: she has modelling aspirations, is concerned about discretion, has some connections and maybe interesting to collaborate on with.

Hope the scout report helps.

Her profile is below.

https://members.seeking.com/member/3cdcd149-24a5-4825-8b66-aae72d28c785You already met her. Why not meet for short session like 3-4 hours.

UCantcMeBro
03-28-22, 18:48
I have cracked new 3- 4 profiles on Seeking, met with them with all under 15 k, these are all genuine but I am scared to review them as people show these women ISG forum.

One of them confronted me post our meet if I was going to review her?? WTF.

Hence, I apologise for not sharing the member links or ref. Some idiot would end up showing my review or ref and would eventually spoil it for all.

It take a lot of time and money to crack such amazing profile, hope people get that.

Regards,

Ucant.

DesiGuy3
03-28-22, 22:17
It will be better in my opinion just to share links like "Following Profile are good". Do not share the FR.

Desiguy3.

I have cracked new 3- 4 profiles on Seeking, met with them with all under 15 k, these are all genuine but I am scared to review them as people show these women ISG forum.

Hence, I apologise for not sharing the member links or ref. Some idiot would end up showing my review or ref and would eventually spoil it for all.

It take a lot of time and money to crack such amazing profile, hope people get that.

Regards,

Ucant.

FunnyLoverBoy
03-30-22, 17:57

Regards,

Ucant.I just activated yesterday SA still nothing worked in deal still working. PM active.

FunnyLoverBoy
03-30-22, 18:27
Please anyone has any review then tell me about her.

https://members.seeking.com/member/cfc5b27e-d3a1-47fe-b0ef-6fc067395b0d

Chandforuonly
03-31-22, 15:12
Several profiles in Bangalore section are scam.

Please be careful.

Avoid advance fully not a single pisa.

No online payments.

Profiles ana007 queen sanjana442.

Alluringdiva.

Sheria_992.

Another fat girl with name hera.

They not only take money but later take you to task.

Raabram2005
04-01-22, 01:08
Anyone tried this profile. Have been chatting to her for a while asking 12 k for a 2 hour session. Doesn't seem to budge. Appreciate any feedback.

https://members.seeking.com/member/b9840402-6d3c-40a4-b0f0-73fc5372cf85

Raabram2005
04-01-22, 01:15
Met this girl this week. Very enthusiastic and submissive girl. Loves to ride and enjoys doing it. Fit girl and huge titts. Loved sucking on them. Damage 10 k for a 3 hour arrangement.

https://members.seeking.com/member/aea19a1b-2983-402b-a42f-fc90fd268ba1

Raabram2005
04-01-22, 01:29
Anyone had any luck with her. Have been trying to meet her since couple of weeks. She would agree to meet and disappears from telegram for sometime after that. Asking 25 k for a 3 hour arrangement.

https://members.seeking.com/member/cb455679-7b2f-40e8-bbdf-c27bfac0f35a

FunnyLoverBoy
04-01-22, 12:09
Please anyone has any review then tell me about her.

https://members.seeking.com/member/cfc5b27e-d3a1-47fe-b0ef-6fc067395b0dOver all nice experience - 10 k / 3 hours. She didn't want that I do provide some reference to my friends.

PussyNamnam
04-01-22, 13:52
Hey bro,

Mind PMing her TG, your inbox is full.

How was DFK and BJ?

TIA.

Met this girl this week. Very enthusiastic and submissive girl. Loves to ride and enjoys doing it. Fit girl and huge titts. Loved sucking on them. Damage 10 k for a 3 hour arrangement.

OozingSexyy
04-01-22, 23:39
Hey bro,

Do you mind PMing her TG please? Would be forever grateful, newbie here.

DesiGuy3
04-02-22, 05:53
Very rude Person. See the screen shot from chat. I have to block her.

Hitsh8821
04-02-22, 06:56

https://members.seeking.com/member/aea19a1b-2983-402b-a42f-fc90fd268ba1Bro please do pm me the TG details!

FunnyLoverBoy
04-02-22, 18:09
Did anyone meet her?

PlayMe
04-03-22, 15:04
Has anyone tried this chick yet?

Can't get to respond. Any pointers are welcome.

https://members.seeking.com/member/49e5f978-61b2-4480-b20c-96313757429a

Old Jack
04-04-22, 17:37
Anyone tried this profile. Have been chatting to her for a while asking 12 k for a 2 hour session. Doesn't seem to budge. Appreciate any feedback.

https://members.seeking.com/member/b9840402-6d3c-40a4-b0f0-73fc5372cf85Newbie here bro. Would you mind sharing her contact? I'm a newbie and would reciprocate as I find new ones. Tried messaging you but your inbox is full.

Eiffel Tower
04-05-22, 15:43
https://members.seeking.com/member/0daf56fe-8327-4f55-b572-f0d5dd788f63

Been chatting with her, interesting but little strange as well. Very reluctant to share pics.

JohnGreenChe
04-05-22, 16:55
FYI,

Seems scam, asking for advance.

Virtualfun56.

https://members.seeking.com/member/b373dce6-a9f2-41af-a0e2-fa721b3b322a

Telegram at fun4 u3.

AlluringChikie.

https://members.seeking.com/member/93a309f7-890b-4c49-8725-8608905499f3

MBrando
04-06-22, 08:12
Helps to share location. Where is she from? Any link available?

Did anyone meet her?

Carlos911
04-06-22, 13:14
I am based in Pune and keep travelling to Mumbai. Any reviews on these girls?

1. Sassy Gal in the city:

https://members.seeking.com/member/22841e06-cf22-4862-bf35-b679c2572f97

2. Sharp Lady:

https://members.seeking.com/member/c529b4d7-78bf-4519-b7a7-93f3004104eb

3. Bright Duchess:

https://members.seeking.com/member/72392e0c-dd1b-42b0-9662-62d6e5b1008f

4. Sensualeo:

https://members.seeking.com/member/adb48de5-7da7-4be0-87b0-be23aa12e77a

Thanks in advance! I am in touch with 1, 2 and 4 through TG.

HituMonger
04-06-22, 17:27

2. Sharp Lady:

3. Bright Duchess:

4. Sensualeo:

Thanks in advance! I am in touch with 1, 2 and 4 through TG.Sassy girl is genuine and needy, good assets but ok type will agree in 10-12 K.

4. Sensualo keeps changing ID. Age 37 as per SA. Had long discussion, never went below 35 k and lot of nakhras finally gave up.

Ravi009
04-06-22, 21:26
Chatted with her for like 3 weeks and shared voice messages (in which she did not sound like a 21 year old). Finally decided to meet today and she was asking for 5 K a meet. (which involved nothing). This involves her taxi charge and some bill pay ments.

I did not bulge and said bye.

From here profile, there is no intention of some sexual stuff but in return for allowance. I believe her MO is, she just meets takes 5 k and disappears. May be she is been sucessufull with a lot of guys as she is there from Dec 16,2021 Luckly I did not do that so be warned and do not pay for SB first meet apart from taxi fares to somewhere nice.

https://members.seeking.com/member/d3c29c24-f793-4ed0-9ab8-c5559fb512d0

Eiffel Tower
04-06-22, 21:50
Same girl, opened another ID, evident from the pic which I saw before, and even wordings in the profile.

https://members.seeking.com/member/543842ff-f200-4ba7-b925-9f9feb07f47b

FineGurl.

Started asking 35 for night, but agreed to 20 for night. But when met she said she'll have to go back in 3 hrs.

Duder03
04-07-22, 11:31
Could anyone share SA profiles in Chennai under 15 k allowance? No PM yet, but have SA membership. I can share feedback on some profiles I met in return.

Chandforuonly
04-08-22, 14:36
People just poring money please don't pay more than 10 k to any one.

Then price will drop.

FineGurl.

SaneDick
04-08-22, 21:30
Pinged herself on both my old and new ID. Met her once, sounded strange and doesn't look good.

2. Sharp Lady:

3. Bright Duchess:

4. Sensualeo:

Thanks in advance! I am in touch with 1, 2 and 4 through TG.

HituMonger
04-09-22, 10:54
She is new member. I text her and she looked confused. Didn't know what does short meet means. Then she asked for taking her to shopping. So I said OK lets meet for dinner and shopping. I thought she is new and sometimes little bit of investing can give you good catch. She shared her cell no and I text her on WhatsApp. Finally date and shopping mall location was was fixed. Next day I asked does she lives in PG or with family, she replied alone. Then I asked can we go later at her place?

Now she massaged who I am, and she did not invite me at her home. I said you only shared your number and wanted to do free shopping, why are you wasting every others times. She started abusing you fucker, rapist you want to rape me. I simply blocked her.

https://members.seeking.com/member/cee7cff8-8642-4f92-a2c3-0d1d85a0fe81

Scarlettt
04-09-22, 13:50
Any luck with Zoorie's number bro?

And how much are you paying for Seeking subscription? Is it worth it?

https://members.seeking.com/member/e544bee0-90cd-4b7b-947f-6062a8fc814b

DesiGuy3
04-10-22, 15:32
Any luck with Zoorie's number bro?

And how much are you paying for Seeking subscription? Is it worth it?Search the forum. There is is FR on her. Used to be based of Delhi and was asking 30 k.

JohnGreenChe
04-10-22, 16:37
Search the forum. There is is FR on her. Used to be based of Delhi and was asking 30 k.She is not worth 5 k, don't waste your time and money. You will agree once you see her pics and video call. LOL.

JohnGreenChe
04-10-22, 16:38
Hey,

Can someone help with few validated SBs in Bangalore??

Thanks.

Nightmares
04-10-22, 17:32
Hi brothers,

Can you help me with some feedback on below profiles from SA? Mostly service / genuine and charges.

Most of them Quoting over 20-25 k per short meet.

ArtisticSiren:

https://members.seeking.com/member/81668d94-f995-472e-ae98-952642839075

Natalie:

https://members.seeking.com/member/682d1747-e05e-4f46-a8d1-8189a27dc88c

SweetBae:

https://members.seeking.com/messages/inbox/e7a43232-17be-4402-ac7e-4422057eb60b

CheerfulCutie:

https://members.seeking.com/member/47f164ab-b0f2-4dba-ba97-e09c410df348

BeautifulEnthusiast:

https://members.seeking.com/member/e4ae4691-b76d-4945-bb6b-0c6a77bcd10d

UCantcMeBro
04-11-22, 15:35
This woman is a scamster please if anyone has mlre info on her send it to me.

She goes by the name of Fatema user name hellothere08.

Don't believe a word she says. No ends with 0185.

MBrando
04-12-22, 06:21
Better to mention location too for the benefit of all.

Don't believe a word she says. No ends with 0185.

PeterSosa8698
04-12-22, 14:48
Avoid Legal Babe from Mumbai location of seeking.

Doesn't look at all like the pics she shared.

She is way out of figure and saggy everywhere.

I had set up an overnight meeting with her and she was smart enough to come at 12:30 am giving all nakhras.

As soon as I saw her my hopes tanked.

She is a big time foodie and kept on ordering sides.

When it came to the deed she first insisted on just sleeping together with no sex but I insisted on it.

And damn she was the worst dead fish I have ever seen.

Her mouth smelled horrible and pussy smelled of chole bhature.

I have banged some amazing chicks on seeking but never had such a bad experience like this one.

Avoid unless you want to burn some cash!

UCantcMeBro
04-12-22, 20:21
Location Delhi.

Better to mention location too for the benefit of all.

HituMonger
04-13-22, 03:23
Avoid Legal Babe from Mumbai location of seeking.

Doesn't look at all like the pics she shared.

She is way out of figure and saggy everywhere.

I had set up an overnight meeting with her and she was smart enough to come at 12:30 am giving all nakhras.

As soon as I saw her my hopes tanked.

She is a big time foodie and kept on ordering sides.

When it came to the deed she first insisted on just sleeping together with no sex but I insisted on it.

And damn she was the worst dead fish I have ever seen.

Her mouth smelled horrible and pussy smelled of chole bhature.

I have banged some amazing chicks on seeking but never had such a bad experience like this one.

Avoid unless you want to burn some cash!Could not find her on SA Mumbai. Pleas-share link.

HolsterMike
04-13-22, 06:09
Hey folks!

After being in the sugarbowl for a few years in the USA trying my luck in India. I am visiting Bangalore and have around 15 girls from SA with their telegram contacts and have talked to a couple of them. The vibe seems super transactional and would love to share some genuine contacts / tips with other SA senior mongers from here.

Cheers.

S.Trying my luck in US. Can you share contacts please? PM is open.

MoskvaDesi
04-13-22, 10:43
https://members.seeking.com/member/6dddd5f9-bd9a-41d5-81e9-e47b3d62f145

Does anyone have any reviews about this newbie in Mumbai? Wants to meet ASAP, like in couple of hours and in need of urgent cash.

Cheers!

HituMonger
04-13-22, 11:08

Does anyone have any reviews about this newbie in Mumbai? Wants to meet ASAP, like in couple of hours and in need of urgent cash.

Cheers!She is new and just joined so difficult to get review.

PeterSosa8698
04-13-22, 17:43
Could not find her on SA Mumbai. Pleas-share link.https://members.seeking.com/member/0fd3b2e0-f619-4cf3-baa4-f4c0a3ba0768

That's her ID avoid at all costs!

SEXciting
04-14-22, 05:57
Hey peeps. Do not in any case fall prey to her. She has duped at least 6 of us before who I personally know. This is probably her 5th profile here. Exercise caution. Rather report if you have time. I see her again with a new one: the.

Cheers.

https://members.seeking.com/member/d25b9db5-3e6a-460d-a443-ee3f4c2b3166

HituMonger
04-14-22, 11:33
https://members.seeking.com/member/0fd3b2e0-f619-4cf3-baa4-f4c0a3ba0768

That's her ID avoid at all costs!I blocked her so even by mistake I should not contact her.

Nightmares
04-14-22, 14:23
Hi,

In talks with this gal in SA Bangalore, asking 20 k for night and not coming down. Any feedback on service and if she is genuine.

Chivass
04-14-22, 18:49
Bro,

I had recent experience of her, she is a regular SW came from Mumbai, originally from Delhi. After long discussion we agreed for 10 k for 2 hours, but she came 2 hours late to hotel, and for looks she looks older then her pics, plus she asks for full advance before the deed. I didn't had good vibes from her so gave her cab fare and sent back.

Hi,

In talks with this gal in SA Bangalore, asking 20 k for night and not coming down. Any feedback on service and if she is genuine.

Nightmares
04-15-22, 04:28
Bro,

I had recent experience of her, she is a regular SW came from Mumbai, originally from Delhi. After long discussion we agreed for 10 k for 2 hours, but she came 2 hours late to hotel, and for looks she looks older then her pics, plus she asks for full advance before the deed. I didn't had good vibes from her so gave her cab fare and sent back.Hi bro,

Appreciate your feedback. Will skip this gal.

Nightmares.

Creed
04-15-22, 05:48

Don't believe a word she says..What does mlre mean?

Creed
04-15-22, 05:50
Hey peeps. Do not in any case fall prey to her. She has duped at least 6 of us before who I personally know. This is probably her 5th profile here. Exercise caution. Rather report if you have time. I see her again with a new one: the.

Cheers.

https://members.seeking.com/member/d25b9db5-3e6a-460d-a443-ee3f4c2b3166We should spread telegram ID and mobile numbers of scammers if possible. Because they would just come back with other photos.

And no scammers don't deserve any privacy.

Creed
04-15-22, 05:53

https://members.seeking.com/member/e544bee0-90cd-4b7b-947f-6062a8fc814bI met her for coffee. Doesn't look as good as her pictures, but won't say she is ugly. Her accent is very weird (not sure why).

On a bad day I would have taken her, but didn't that day.

Alex7J
04-15-22, 11:31
https://members.seeking.com/member/0daf56fe-8327-4f55-b572-f0d5dd788f63

Been chatting with her, interesting but little strange as well. Very reluctant to share pics.Have met quite a few SA girls in Delhi alone on various occasions and also with a reference of another ISG brother who is quite active on SA Delhi forum and all of the meetings have been a blast and amazing.

Wish to relive the Memories again with these hot SA girls as I checked the Delhi page for the last few days there is a lot of new Birds and now with the Help of the Magic Potion it will be even more crazy and amazing, you feel younger by 20 years even after consumption of alcohol the effects are absolutely amazing.

ISG brothers in Dubai have already started to use it not many of them as the Stocks are limited and it is a lifestyle not a medicine but with 1000 % results till date.

My SA Delhi mate if you read this send me a PM as lost all contacts and we connect again on tee gram.

Cheers Delhi lets get it rocking on SA.

Nightmares
04-16-22, 14:29
Hi,

Has anbody scored recently in SA Bangalore, if yes please ping me only for genuine contacts and for Exchanges and feedback.

Thanks.

SEXciting
04-17-22, 04:40
We should spread telegram ID and mobile numbers of scammers if possible. Because they would just come back with other photos.

And no scammers don't deserve any privacy.Don't have her telegram but these are the numbers she uses:

XXXXXX9742.

XXXXXX1594.

Hope this helps. Cheers guys.

SEXciting
04-17-22, 04:43
Have met quite a few SA girls in Delhi alone on various occasions and also with a reference of another ISG brother who is quite active on SA Delhi forum and all of the meetings have been a blast and amazing.

Wish to relive the Memories again with these hot SA girls as I checked the Delhi page for the last few days there is a lot of new Birds and now with the Help of the Magic Potion it will be even more crazy and amazing, you feel younger by 20 years even after consumption of alcohol the effects are absolutely amazing.

ISG brothers in Dubai have already started to use it not many of them as the Stocks are limited and it is a lifestyle not a medicine but with 1000 % results till date.

My SA Delhi mate if you read this send me a PM as lost all contacts and we connect again on tee gram.

Cheers Delhi lets get it rocking on SA.Hey Alex.

Wonderful to see your writings here in Delhi. Your contribution to Dubai has been stunning and has helped novices like myself back in the days when I was in Dubai.

Guys please go thru his FRs. They are absolutely stunning.

Keep rocking Alex. Lets connect sometime.

Cheers.

MoskvaDesi
04-18-22, 06:24

Cheers!So I took the jump of faith and met her last Thursday. Her private photos on Seeking are attached here. So, I was really avoiding meeting or even getting in touch with any girl from Seeking because of plethora of GPS going around. BUt this girl's profile seemed different, she seemed like a total non pro who came looking for some urgent cash. Plus her pics and age really made my Johnny crave her badly. So, I messaged her on Seeking and waited for her reply. She replied after 3 days and I did all the checks by calling and video calling her. We fixed to meet next day for 4 hours.

Next day, well she arrived late by an hour to piss me off already and then when I saw how she actually looked in real life, it totally blew my mood off. She is not even 30% as good looking as her pics, she is extremely dark and has extremely anaemic body. Anyways, not going much more into the heartbreak my johnyy suffered, let me just say that she should not be worth more than 3-4 k per hour (I paid her 6 k for 1 round, initial arrangement was 12 k for 4 hrs). She gives pretty good BBBJ, I didn't even try DATY as she had bad smell reeking from her, and no CIM or anal. She was enjoying being fucked hard though and that was a saving grace for me.

Also she is definitely not new and is a pro. She has a girlfriend with whom she provides threesome service as well.

Damages: 6 k / HR (Inital arrangement 12 k for 4 hrs).

Looks: 3/10.

Boobs: 7/10 (big, but soft and yet to become firm).

Booty: Non existent.

Pussy: 8/10 (tight).

WIR: Hell NO!

MoskvaDesi
04-18-22, 06:27
We should spread telegram ID and mobile numbers of scammers if possible. Because they would just come back with other photos.

And no scammers don't deserve any privacy.Another probable scammer, circulates single photo, asks for advance payment, etc.

https://members.seeking.com/member/d6274891-ebcc-4640-b3df-f8b23e36ef2f

MoskvaDesi
04-18-22, 06:39
I met her for coffee. Doesn't look as good as her pictures, but won't say she is ugly. Her accent is very weird (not sure why).

On a bad day I would have taken her, but didn't that day.Hey Creed,

What's her ask and what would you do away with on a bad day?

OrionSpur
04-18-22, 07:51
I can help you in SA Chennai, you don't have PM so what you are looking for?

Regards,

OS.

Could anyone share SA profiles in Chennai under 15 k allowance? No PM yet, but have SA membership. I can share feedback on some profiles I met in return.

Ruch888
04-18-22, 11:15
So I took the jump of faith and met her last Thursday. Her private photos on Seeking are attached here. So, I was really avoiding meeting or even getting in touch with any girl from Seeking because of plethora of GPS going around. BUt this girl's profile seemed different, she seemed like a total non pro who came looking for some urgent cash. Plus her pics and age really made my Johnny crave her badly. So, I messaged her on Seeking and waited for her reply. She replied after 3 days and I did all the checks by calling and video calling her. We fixed to meet next day for 4 hours.

Next day, well she arrived late by an hour to piss me off already and then when I saw how she actually looked in real life, it totally blew my mood off. She is not even 30% as good looking as her pics, she is extremely dark and has extremely anaemic body. Anyways, not going much more into the heartbreak my johnyy suffered, let me just say that she should not be worth more than 3-4 k per hour (I paid her 6 k for 1 round, initial arrangement was 12 k for 4 hrs).She is the famous Ind- last name first name: popular Hindi tv show with Sus on Hotstar.

She is totally to be avoided. She is from the same gang as Aditi Bapat.

I'd fuck Bapat and not the girl in the pics.

MoskvaDesi
04-19-22, 05:26
She is the famous Ind- last name first name: popular Hindi tv show with Sus on Hotstar.

I'd fuck Bapat and not the girl in the pics.Hey Ruch,

Yeah, her name is actually Arya, she mentioned it when she called her salon for her appointment. Who is this Aditi girl? Do you mind sharing her reference?

Cheers.

DesiGuy3
04-19-22, 19:11
Thanks for FR. One thing comes in mind that you had posted her private pic in open forum. We look for our own privacy so we should respect other person privacy too. It's my two cents.

So I took the jump of faith and met her last Thursday. Her private photos on Seeking are attached here. So, I was really avoiding meeting or even getting in touch with any girl from Seeking because of plethora of GPS going around. BUt this girl's profile seemed different, she seemed like a total non pro who came looking for some urgent cash. Plus her pics and age really made my Johnny crave her badly. So, I messaged her on Seeking and waited for her reply. She replied after 3 days and I did all the checks by calling and video calling her. We fixed to meet next day for 4 hours.

Next day, well she arrived late by an hour to piss me off already and then when I saw how she actually looked in real life, it totally blew my mood off. She is not even 30% as good looking as her pics, she is extremely dark and has extremely anaemic body. Anyways, not going much more into the heartbreak my johnyy suffered, let me just say that she should not be worth more than 3-4 k per hour (I paid her 6 k for 1 round, initial arrangement was 12 k for 4 hrs). She gives pretty good BBBJ, I didn't even try DATY as she had bad smell reeking from her, and no CIM or anal. She was enjoying being fucked hard though and that was a saving grace for me.

Master Shifu
04-20-22, 03:58
Heard reports that she is also a substance abuser.

Also, Aditi seems to have changed her number. Not picking up the old one.

She is the famous Ind- last name first name: popular Hindi tv show with Sus on Hotstar.

I'd fuck Bapat and not the girl in the pics.

Shahiste72
04-20-22, 10:43

I'd fuck Bapat and not the girl in the pics.Ruch888,

Is Aditi back in the game? Last I heard that she quit the business. Another rumor was that she has now become SP for college girls. Her sister Rashmi was a gorgeous chick but I was told that she is a lesbian an the has no interest in men. If Aditi is back in the game, I need a strong reference to approach her. Guys, please help!

Lukkysingh
04-20-22, 16:53
As in title, what does GPS mean in SA context?

Baba98
04-20-22, 18:27
As in title, what does GPS mean in SA context?Golden Pussy Syndrome. Asking exuberant prices on SA by profiles compared to other Indies.

Duder03
04-20-22, 21:35
I can help you in SA Chennai, you don't have PM so what you are looking for?

Regards,

OS.Got subscription and sent you PM. TIA.

Bloodline
04-20-22, 22:34
Hello brothers,

Has anyone met this SA profile? Need feedback on her.

https://members.seeking.com/member/de898efd-55f5-46fa-9217-f4ff126bd37d

Thanks.

DelhiBelly69
04-21-22, 03:59
Hello brothers,

Has anyone met this SA profile? Need feedback on her.

https://members.seeking.com/member/de898efd-55f5-46fa-9217-f4ff126bd37d

Thanks.Yeah I have met her few times, if you are looking for a Slim horny chick, you can go for her. Bit moody but damn horny in bed, she do have nice BJ skills, my damage was initially 15 k for the night but later on I have met her for short term arrangements for quick release many times. He is dusky nd Slim. Decent face but figure is really nice nd she is safe too.

Jk Cool
04-21-22, 06:01
As in title, what does GPS mean in SA context?Golden pussy syndrome.

Ruch888
04-21-22, 08:19
Hey Ruch,

Yeah, her name is actually Arya, she mentioned it when she called her salon for her appointment. Who is this Aditi girl? Do you mind sharing her reference?

Cheers.Hi bro,

I have. Her new number but no reference to it I've tried tooth and nail to convince not meeting willing to share over PM.

Pdv55
04-21-22, 14:20
Hi all,

Have made this shortlist of profiles on SA Mumbai which I plan to try soon, please guide if anyone has past experience with these with some idea of rates and which ones to stay away from:

Xui19.

https://members.seeking.com/member/17ded9ea-f9b7-4a62-8a03-38414641b373

CuteDee.

https://members.seeking.com/member/388ffdf4-eda5-4c52-be5a-0dd4180b8024

SluttyCinderella.

https://members.seeking.com/member/0660e7a4-9d66-4221-ad56-8e662e134753

SeductiveRunner.

https://members.seeking.com/member/97539910-fdbd-4216-8faf-48d5739c6523

SeductiveBae.

https://members.seeking.com/member/a15fa4b1-b055-40c5-bfdb-278405078bb0

Sugardelightyy.

https://members.seeking.com/member/529148c4-ecf9-480e-a7b1-2f349f535ef5

PrettyWoman.

https://members.seeking.com/member/0216c455-5a06-4f33-808a-04e4875671ae

If anyone is worthwhile will take the membership, otherwise not keen as they no longer take paypal.

Bloodline
04-21-22, 16:27
Yeah I have met her few times, if you are looking for a Slim horny chick, you can go for her. Bit moody but damn horny in bed, she do have nice BJ skills, my damage was initially 15 k for the night but later on I have met her for short term arrangements for quick release many times. He is dusky nd Slim. Decent face but figure is really nice nd she is safe too.Thanks for the feedback bro.

Bloodline
04-21-22, 17:07
Hi brothers,

Anyone met this SA girl from Hyderabad, saw her pics looks like trans.

https://members.seeking.com/member/ec751933-9af8-49f5-995f-d3a209d164b2

Thanks.

BoyPune
04-22-22, 02:23
Yeah I have met her few times, if you are looking for a Slim horny chick, you can go for her. Bit moody but damn horny in bed, she do have nice BJ skills, my damage was initially 15 k for the night but later on I have met her for short term arrangements for quick release many times. He is dusky nd Slim. Decent face but figure is really nice nd she is safe too.I'm new to Hyderabad.

Please help me by referring this female.

I can share you Muslim cpl contact in Hyderabad where you can try 3 sum, multiple penetration etc.

Duder03
04-22-22, 02:43
I have met 3 profiles from SA for a modest allowance. I do not want to review them on the thread, PM me if you want details about them. Recently, almost all of them are asking for advance or allowance for coffee date, which I do not encourage. Currently in talks with the below profile, if you have already met them kindly provide your feedback.

https://members.seeking.com/messages/inbox/b26dafea-c1cf-4ea0-8252-321b1daab720 - claims to be flight attendant but not ready to meet for coffee but wants an initial allowance to be paid before seeing.

DelhiBelly69
04-22-22, 05:24
I'm new to Hyderabad.

Please help me by referring this female.

I can share you Muslim cpl contact in Hyderabad where you can try 3 sum, multiple penetration etc.Bro,

I don't know why but she had blocked me this morning LOL, people here on this forum are such a asshole these days that they tell the girl everything and that's the fucking reason why we are not having FRs these days.

I don't need references BTW, ping her on SA nd figure out yourself. I do have loads of contacts already all over India already but m really done by our brothers now. We all are acting as simps. ***** please but that not going to help Us. We are digging our own grave by telling girls everything about ISG FRs.

Alex7J
04-22-22, 08:24
There is so much SA babes in Delhi, I was shocked to see the quality, quantity and variety. Had my first SA punt in Delhi after long, not a beauty by UAE standards but Indian pussy is different. Brown is the new pink.

Bubbly chatty and horny like hell. Had an amazing 2 hours and then a peaceful sleep.

Time for the next one as women are more and time is less.

Cheers,

Peace.

MBrando
04-22-22, 08:54
Hi Bro,

Most of them are worth it and lot of girls in SA are worth it if you spend time in chatting with most of them. Again it depends on your budget and expectations. A month of subscription costs you 7 k or so and with this money you can easily get more than dozen contacts with an average price range of 8 to 15 k for short term meets. Then it is upto you to decide on your spending ability. You can harvest contacts easily for 3 to 6 months with a months subscription and of course you can do repeats too.

Hi all,

Have made this shortlist of profiles on SA Mumbai which I plan to try soon, please guide if anyone has past experience with these with some idea of rates and which ones to stay away from:

Xui19.

https://members.seeking.com/member/17ded9ea-f9b7-4a62-8a03-38414641b373

CuteDee.

https://members.seeking.com/member/388ffdf4-eda5-4c52-be5a-0dd4180b8024

SluttyCinderella.

https://members.seeking.com/member/0660e7a4-9d66-4221-ad56-8e662e134753

SeductiveRunner.

https://members.seeking.com/member/97539910-fdbd-4216-8faf-48d5739c6523

SeductiveBae.

https://members.seeking.com/member/a15fa4b1-b055-40c5-bfdb-278405078bb0

Sugardelightyy.

https://members.seeking.com/member/529148c4-ecf9-480e-a7b1-2f349f535ef5

PrettyWoman.

https://members.seeking.com/member/0216c455-5a06-4f33-808a-04e4875671ae

If anyone is worthwhile will take the membership, otherwise not keen as they no longer take paypal.

Buffy333
04-22-22, 08:59
Hello all,

Apologies for my limited knowledge on this, can you help me understand how it works.

DesiGuy3
04-22-22, 16:39
I have met 3 profiles from SA for a modest allowance. I do not want to review them on the thread, PM me if you want details about them. Recently, almost all of them are asking for advance or allowance for coffee date, which I do not encourage. Currently in talks with the below profile, if you have already met them kindly provide your feedback.

https://members.seeking.com/messages/inbox/b26dafea-c1cf-4ea0-8252-321b1daab720 - claims to be flight attendant but not ready to meet for coffee but wants an initial allowance to be paid before seeing.Link you posted is message not the profile link.

Alex7J
04-22-22, 16:57
There is so much SA babes in Delhi, I was shocked to see the quality, quantity and variety. Had my first SA punt in Delhi after long, not a beauty by UAE standards but Indian pussy is different. Brown is the new pink.

Bubbly chatty and horny like hell. Had an amazing 2 hours and then a peaceful sleep.

Time for the next one as women are more and time is less.

Cheers,

Peace.The second SA girl was even better the first one.

College student.

Typical sugar baby.

Daddy issues.

Loves sex.

Wanted to be pumped every 10 minutes.

Sucks like a pro.

Who wants anything else than SA my friends.

Its the best.

Have 3 more lined up who want to meet but no energy and time to go back to the desert and home.

Cheers.

Peace Delhi.

Duder03
04-22-22, 18:10
Link you posted is message not the profile link.Thanks. https://members.seeking.com/member/c1196c42-6789-4a95-8492-10e5dd943015 this is the profile link sent message link by mistake.

Qganesha
04-23-22, 04:42
Did anyone was able to subscribe SA using Amazon gift card? I think it's not possible.

Also does SA girls too need to pay 7 k per month for subscription? Or is it gender based?

DesiGuy3
04-23-22, 05:07
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

FunnyLoverBoy
04-24-22, 09:00
Did anyone was able to subscribe SA using Amazon gift card? I think it's not possible.

Also does SA girls too need to pay 7 k per month for subscription? Or is it gender based?It's free for them to read and send unlimited messages. Like us we can't do it without premium subscription.

RoniG
04-24-22, 13:12
Last year she used to go by the name Sugarbaby69. Couldn't meet her last year due personal work and third wave.

Contacted her recently. Had video call. Talks well, okaish look and looks fit. Started with 40 k and now asking 30 k for ST. Any one met her? I will try only if she comes below 15 k.

Aksmn
04-24-22, 13:20
I am looking to meet hot diva in the next week or so.

She goes by Hot Diva on SA.

Not sure how she looks, as lots of these pics these days are photoshopped.

Any previous encounters by fellow mongers, could please help by sharing info.

Attaching a pic from SA for reference.What was your experience with Hot Diva. Please share as in this forum, the information about Kolkata SA girls are very very few.

Any suggestions for reliable Kolkata SA girls with their rates.

FeelingBad
04-24-22, 16:05
I met her last year, 20 k for ST. Though she was not going below 30 k. But finally agreed. Service is avg in looks and asset wise too.

Avg. She is not worth more then 12-15 k.

Last year she used to go by the name Sugarbaby69. Couldn't meet her last year due personal work and third wave.

Contacted her recently. Had video call. Talks well, okaish look and looks fit. Started with 40 k and now asking 30 k for ST. Any one met her? I will try only if she comes below 15 k.

RoniG
04-25-22, 03:30
Thanks for this info buddy. You don't seem to have PM. Can you provide more info on this "service is average" and "avg is asset and looks".

I met her last year, 20 k for ST. Though she was not going below 30 k. But finally agreed. Service is avg in looks and asset wise too.

Avg. She is not worth more then 12-15 k.

Preston503
04-25-22, 04:28
The second SA girl was even better the first one.

College student.

Typical sugar baby.

Daddy issues.

Loves sex.

Wanted to be pumped every 10 minutes.

Sucks like a pro.

Who wants anything else than SA my friends..Hi bro!

The second one sounds amazing!

I'm in Delhi next week. Could you share her contact with me.

PMs are open.

Drinks are on me when I am in Dxb next.

Cheers and Thank you in advance.

PingKing
04-25-22, 09:36
Hi,

Met Sara a model in Mumbai SA before COVID.

Her number ends with *457.

Number not working anymore.

Could you please share her current number. Thanks.

FunnyLoverBoy
04-25-22, 13:55
I had past month service active and utilised many girls in Pune. But I'm travelling to Bangalore and I am in touch with two girls but if any one can help me in Bangalore as the girls are not available in coming weekend, my plan will be staying alone and need some help to get with someone.

Please help me with geneuine SA contact you have used, ill help some good in exchange for Pune / Mumbai.

Please don't send mesaage asking without providing any help.

Thanks PM active.

PService
04-25-22, 17:43

I'd fuck Bapat and not the girl in the pics.Hey bro, can you please share your experience with Aditi Bapat.

FunCheck2
04-25-22, 19:06
Best babe, but curvy. She is final year student of fine art.

Costly not go below 25 k.Did anyone avail her at less allowance?

Looks very fair and beautiful in pic.

https://members.seeking.com/member/7833321b-f39d-46f9-a4ea-db5f73fe6847

FunCheck2
04-26-22, 16:24
Has anyone had arrangement with this girl Earlybird_02 in Hyderabad or GUrgaon? I see a new profile pic now but earlier profile clearly stated that she travels between Gurgaon and other cities. I touch with her wand want to know feedback if anyone did. Doesn't seem to be a looker though.

https://members.seeking.com/member/bc84e497-afb8-41de-bad5-55bcac276802

Bloodline
04-26-22, 16:54
Hello brother,

Has anyone share feed back on the SA girl? Has 2 premium profiles bothe on Hyderabad SA, pics looks good and talks well also.

https://members.seeking.com/member/ccbaab99-6427-4f94-a44f-1e22e89b670e

https://members.seeking.com/member/ead2049a-1ecb-4abb-a133-c05ec0b1db53

Both profiles are of same girl, this is like red flag why someone will have 2 premium accounts.

Thanks.

JohnGreenChe
04-26-22, 19:01
Has anyone had arrangement with this girl Earlybird_02 in Hyderabad or GUrgaon? I see a new profile pic now but earlier profile clearly stated that she travels between Gurgaon and other cities. I touch with her wand want to know feedback if anyone did. Doesn't seem to be a looker though.

https://members.seeking.com/member/bc84e497-afb8-41de-bad5-55bcac276802She travels between Hyderabad / GGN. Connected and agreed for 10 k 2, could not meet due to busy work however she stays with a friend and only outcall.

Thanks.

DelhiBelly69
04-26-22, 20:00
Hello brother,

Has anyone share feed back on the SA girl? Has 2 premium profiles bothe on Hyderabad SA, pics looks good and talks well also.

https://members.seeking.com/member/ccbaab99-6427-4f94-a44f-1e22e89b670e

https://members.seeking.com/member/ead2049a-1ecb-4abb-a133-c05ec0b1db53

Both profiles are of same girl, this is like red flag why someone will have 2 premium accounts..Serial bong callgirl living in Madhapur, don't waste your money on her. She do have lots of attitude. Meet only if you want a professional one who is totally dependent on SA for bread nd butter.

PrivateJkr
04-26-22, 20:24
Has anyone tried her.

https://members.seeking.com/member/1fb7b57c-7000-4047-b894-93e20c648c59

Bloodline
04-26-22, 22:55
Serial bong callgirl living in Madhapur, don't waste your money on her. She do have lots of attitude. Meet only if you want a professional one who is totally dependent on SA for bread nd butter.Thanks for the feedback bro.

Any good SA profiles in Hyderabad. Can one please share SA ID's.

Aksmn
04-27-22, 15:29
Have anybody met with this profile from Kolkata SA?

What is your review?

Your input will be helpful to me.

https://members.seeking.com/member/ab59bef1-03df-41a9-9a3f-d048e5595e09

Shukracharya
04-27-22, 17:18
Have anybody met with this profile from Kolkata SA?

What is your review?

Your input will be helpful to me.

https://members.seeking.com/member/ab59bef1-03df-41a9-9a3f-d048e5595e09I had contacted her when I was in Mumbai in December 2021. She wanted 50 k plus tickets. I dropped talking to her as soon as she said that.

Adonis12
04-27-22, 20:14
Hi guys,

I am new to Mongering and to SA. I just created a profile there and got a subscription. Can you share some suggestions on how to get girls there. Also, does one have to upload their pics over there to get girls to respond? (That does not seem safe).

Any input is appreciated.

Thanks!

Shukracharya
04-28-22, 10:15
Hi guys,

I am new to Mongering and to SA. I just created a profile there and got a subscription. Can you share some suggestions on how to get girls there. Also, does one have to upload their pics over there to get girls to respond? (That does not seem safe).

Any input is appreciated.1. Don't put a face pic as your profile pic. Hide your face in the profile pic.

2. Put your face pics as private and only share those pics with girls you want to.

3. Never pay advance to any Chick no matter what story she tells you about needing operation to dad dying from cancer etc.

4. Don't agree to over pay girls on SA. Many will ask for anything between 30 - 75 k for a meet. Some crazy ones will even ask for 1 lac for a meet. Don't be a throat crow and agree to their crazy prices no matter how horny you get looking at their pics.

5. Always negotiate. Paying anything over 20 k to these girls is a financial crime you are committing against urself.

6. Girls will challenge you for the price with claims of guys paying them over 1000 $ per meet. Those are loser NRIs and old uncle's mostly who will happily overpay. Be prepared to walk away from the girls on SA no matter how hot they look in their pics.

7. Never agree to them checking in later than you in the hotel. Always insist on checking in together, at least for the first meet. You don't want to be a sitting duck in the hotel for scamsters.

8. Always get the girl on chat to write how long she will stay, charge and what all is allowed and not allowed in the bed. This is not very necessary or helpful but at least you have a point to argue with the girl if she tries to shortchange you in the meet by leaving early or refusing to put out.

9. Always use protection, no matter what the girl says. It's your life. Be safe.

HBK26
04-28-22, 11:00
Hi,

Has anyone met the below mentioned chick? If yes, please provide some feedback. Planning to meet her during NCR visit.

Thanks,

HBK26.