PDA

View Full Version : Seeking Arrangement- SA- in India

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

Kevin Pius
04-28-22, 11:07
Hey!

Need not upload your entire pic. The guideline says that it should not be too blurred to the level where people can't understand. If you see profiles, most of them don't show face.

Message people, and be clear on what you need. Be it short or long term. The asking rate for the short term is between 10 - 20 for 4 hours, and 15 - 25 overnight. But negotiate. I was able to close over night for 10 k and short terms (4 hours) for 7 k.

The normal process is to get acquainted and then move to telegram.

Should have lots of patience. Lots of fake profiles.

Kev.

Hi guys,

I am new to Mongering and to SA. I just created a profile there and got a subscription. Can you share some suggestions on how to get girls there. Also, does one have to upload their pics over there to get girls to respond? (That does not seem safe).

Any input is appreciated.

Thanks!

MBrando
04-28-22, 11:08
One public pic is a requisite I would say. You can keep it as a long short or partially visible or not expose full face. Then you can have private pics which you can show as per request. If you have a subscription you will need to set your filters and try to reach out to maximum girls by messaging them a simple Hi or asking them to connect will do. Also view max girls or be online few times so that you will also get messages from girls. Reaching out to new members can ensure better chances of response. At the end of the day the more visible you are the more will be your hit rate.

Hi guys,

I am new to Mongering and to SA. I just created a profile there and got a subscription. Can you share some suggestions on how to get girls there. Also, does one have to upload their pics over there to get girls to respond? (That does not seem safe).

Any input is appreciated.

Thanks!

Jhongage
04-28-22, 11:19
Serial bong callgirl living in Madhapur, don't waste your money on her. She do have lots of attitude. Meet only if you want a professional one who is totally dependent on SA for bread nd butter.Bro,

Is she the busty one little hefty on figure site who stays in the M Apartments in financial district?

If its she same she does have attitude but and amazing GFE I had great times with her.

Cheers.

FunCheck2
04-28-22, 18:18
She travels between Hyderabad / GGN. Connected and agreed for 10 k 2, could not meet due to busy work however she stays with a friend and only outcall.

Thanks.Thank you Brother. Your information helped. I did meet her, but casually before committing on 10 k. She is too slim small like school girl, who is not fair. I have a pass as I am a looker and prefer chubby over slim. Not sure about service but someone who likes to be with very young girl may like her.

DesiGuy3
04-28-22, 23:36
Hi,

Has anyone met the below mentioned chick? If yes, please provide some feedback. Planning to meet her during NCR visit.

https://members.seeking.com/member/db0c2b96-7dab-45da-bf3e-817074f0319c

Thanks,

HBK26.I think I have seen some post on her.

Adonis12
04-29-22, 08:03
About to meet a girl today from SA. She wants me to to pay via gpay after the date and not cash.

Is it safe? Gpay would reveal my identity to her. Many people seem to be paying via gpay over here, but I'm sceptical.

Please let me know if there's any alternative that's anonymous. Also I'd like to your opinions on the matter.

Thanks!

Luckyguy7198
04-30-22, 02:22
About to meet a girl today from SA. She wants me to to pay via gpay after the date and not cash.

Is it safe? Gpay would reveal my identity to her. Many people seem to be paying via gpay over here, but I'm sceptical.

Please let me know if there's any alternative that's anonymous. Also I'd like to your opinions on the matter.

Thanks!If you and the recipient aren't familiar with cryptocurrencies, then try digital wallets with a fake name and throwaway or disposable email address or mobile number. Fund it virtually. Likewise with online middle men such as MoneyGram or Western Union, instead of PayPal premier, depending on the size and frequency of transactions.

Prepaid gift cards that cannot be topped up, and charity or crowdfunding platforms such as justgive or gofundme are other options.

Disclaimer: Unaccountable online payments could have legal implications.

HituMonger
04-30-22, 04:35

Thanks!Strange who has problem with cash? Its other way for me most request for cash.

WhoCaresReally
04-30-22, 04:52
Not recommended bro! You never know the intentions if at all. She should be accepting cash with a smile. Am I smelling anything fishy?

Thanks!

DesiGuy3
04-30-22, 05:36

Please let me know if there's any alternative that's anonymous. Also I'd like to your opinions on the matter.It is your choice. Your privacy is important. I had an encounter with SA girl and she wants money to be deposited into her account but I decline. As this can expose my privacy.

Bond Bond
04-30-22, 11:44
Hi,

This could be a chicken and egg situation. Some feel its not safe but a very few (me included) see no harm.

We reveal are true identities when checking into a hotel. A girl from SA may not always be a WG so this first meet could open up to more meets and other interesting adventures if we both click well.

With everybody accepting UPI, we do so many transactions now a days from small amounts to a few thousand and these include to grocery stores, monthly bills sometimes lending money to friends as well. Many of these accounts are in individual names (generally neighborhood small shops) so why worry if you are paying yet another individual.

But yes, if you are using an alias for your identity, an international number for WA etc etc. You will definitely reveal your true identity to her. But I don't think there could be any harm. Worst case scenario, you can always claim that the amount was sent by error. As you can end up typing a wrong number right.

THESE ARE JUST MY THOUHTS. And many may not agree (am sure) So no offence meant.

Cheers!

Thanks!

Daddy112
04-30-22, 12:06
Don't t be that naive. Only cash. And keep yourself on incognito at the hotel.

Hi,

This could be a chicken and egg situation. Some feel its not safe but a very few (me included) see no harm.

We reveal are true identities when checking into a hotel. A girl from SA may not always be a WG so this first meet could open up to more meets and other interesting adventures if we both click well.

With everybody accepting UPI, we do so many transactions now a days from small amounts to a few thousand and these include to grocery stores, monthly bills sometimes lending money to friends as well. Many of these accounts are in individual names (generally neighborhood small shops) so why worry if you are paying yet another individual.

But yes, if you are using an alias for your identity, an international number for WA etc etc. You will definitely reveal your true identity to her. But I don't think there could be any harm. Worst case scenario, you can always claim that the amount was sent by error. As you can end up typing a wrong number right.

Bloodline
04-30-22, 14:01
Hello brothers,

Has anyone this SA girl from Mumbai, please share Feedback service and damages.

https://members.seeking.com/member/0ef612d2-f7e5-4549-93f0-b5e95f243149

Thanks.

Rishabh78
04-30-22, 17:09
You can go ahead with digital transaction. Point is one bro earlier mentioned that once you do check in at any hotel, you will be providing them your identity + cctv is already there for vigilance, so there is already enough thing for recognition of your identity. Girl asking via UPI might be reason she just want hassle free mode of transaction instead of going bank carrying cash and depositing in account, I've used upi quite a time when couldn't visit ATM for cash.

Thanks!

Pdv55
04-30-22, 18:14

Please let me know if there's any alternative that's anonymous. Also I'd like to your opinions on the matter.Have done this a few times for video calls during lockdown.

Unless you have a very rare name, I don't think its that much of an issue.

Do remember you get their real name as well.

The ones who insist on * hotels also ask you to send screenshots of booking confirmation which would also have your name.

DesiGuy3
04-30-22, 20:35
Hello brothers,

Has anyone this SA girl from Mumbai, please share Feedback service and damages.

https://members.seeking.com/member/0ef612d2-f7e5-4549-93f0-b5e95f243149

Thanks.30 k for night.

Duder03
05-01-22, 17:31
https://members.seeking.com/member/3173d5da-3ce3-4c0b-a0e7-c7296bddaf07

If you have met this profile, kindly share your experience and allowance paid.

Phil50
05-01-22, 17:52
I've been a veteran on SA. Good to see this thread. I was on ISG years ago and have re-registered. First joined SA in 2014. Tried it in Mumbai, Delhi and (mostly) in Bangalore.

I actually keep a record of all SA meets. Met over 80 girls (more than half did not go beyond the unpaid meet & greet). I typically take a 1 month membership once or max twice a year. That gives a decent pipeline of girls. Done a dozen trips in India and abroad with my long term partners.

Some things that have helped:

It takes some effort to avoid the WG (they seem to be increasing). Someone active at 2 am, or has pics too good to be true tends to be a WG.

Prices need not go above 15 k. (more if its a full night). I've learnt to avoid those who are delusional about what they expect.

A lot of toe dippers too, chat and suddenly ghost. That is inevitable if you have to avoid the WG and try for the girl next door.

I have been scammed a couple of times. I put it down as a learning experience. If I am 'less than happy' with 10% of my spend, I think its quite worth it.

A video call before the meet helps you see how she looks and if she is really keen about the meet.

The girls seem better networked than we are. They have friends in the same college or workplace on SA and compare notes.

If you're a decent guy, willing to pay the going rate and treat the girls well, its not at all difficult to find someone suitable who can be a long term partner.

Phil50
05-01-22, 19:57
I chatted with her, exchanged pics, also spoke over phone. That time her location was shown as Hyderabad and I was trying to fix up something in Hyderabad. She told me she is from Bangalore and will be visiting Hyderabad.

Pics are attractive but lady seems to have temper issues. She quoted 20 K, I asked her to bring it down to about 12-15 range. She said if you fuck me regularly then it will go down from 20 to 15 to 12 to 10 etc etc.

But you men are creeps, you want to fuck different different girls. I was like, what the fuck, why are you behaving like a GF / Wife. Blocked her on SA and Telegram. Cannot handle unnecessary drama.I had the same experience. Met for a drink and decided not to go ahead. Too much drama. Made unnecessary and hurtful comments on TG later and had to block.

Chandforuonly
05-02-22, 04:50
Genuine girls do not ask advance.

Any one asking advance is scam and even you get blackmailed.

I had given some profile names earlier.

They have changed names and photos and come as new profiles.

Be aware of this clearly.

Any one asking above 10 k also may not be really good. They are well experienced pro then any normal girls.

Control your urge.

Hi,

Adonis12
05-02-22, 05:17

Thanks!Hello,

Thanks to everyone for their suggestions. The people here are very helpful.

I ended up meeting the girl and insisting on cash for the sake of privacy. She agreed to it.

Now about the date. It was a casual date. No sex or intimacy involved. She told me beforehand that she likes to get intimate only if there's a bond between her and the date. A lot of you are thinking - "why would you agree to pay for that?

The reason is very straightforward. I am new to mongering and to SA, so I wanted to understand what kind of girl I'm likely to meet and was comfortable going for a casual date and testing the waters.

So what were my concerns:

1) Was this a WG or just a regular chick? - She was a regular person looking for cash (obviously).

2) Since this is a date and if it works would likely be more than just sex, so is she fun to go out with? - Not really, you should go on tinder, bumble or some regular dating site if that's what you're looking for. Though, this date wasn't horrible either. It was below average, could've been worse.

3) Does she look good? - to me just a hot bod doesn't do it, she's got to have a pretty face too. That's one of the reasons why I chose seeking and paid for their membership. Short answer. Not a pretty face, which is to be expected I guess since her face was covered in her picture on seeking. She looked even skinnier than her pics, not in a attractive way.

If hypothetically I had met this chick for a hookup and booked a hotel room. I would've been disappointed and most likely not gone ahead with the deed.

Would highly recommend doing a video call with these girls before you meet them in person. The pictures can be very misleading.

She asked me towards the end of the date, if there was going to be a second date. There isn't. She wasn't attractive. I was turned off after the date.

Hope this was helpful to some of the newer people here.

Cheers!

Pdv55
05-02-22, 06:11
Hello,

I ended up meeting the girl and insisting on cash for the sake of privacy. She agreed to it.

Now about the date. It was a casual date. No sex or intimacy involved. She told me beforehand that she likes to get intimate only if there's a bond between her and the date. A lot of you are thinking - "why would you agree to pay for that?

The reason is very straightforward. I am new to mongering and to SA, so I wanted to understand what kind of girl I'm likely to meet and was comfortable going for a casual date and testing the waters.

1) Was this a WG or just a regular chick? - She was a regular person looking for cash (obviously).

2) Since this is a date and if it works would likely be more than just sex, so is she fun to go out with? - Not really, you should go on tinder, bumble or some regular dating site if that's what you're looking for. Though, this date wasn't horrible either. It was below average, could've been worse.Others may correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think your requirements match with the others on this forum. You may be better served by a dating app.

QuietBoi
05-02-22, 09:55
Hi,

Has anyone experience of meeting EndearingMiss from Delhi. Clearly not the best looker out there but was curious to try. Being a SA noob also grateful for some tips on whom to begin the seeking game with? Appreciate the heads up.

Pygmalion2012
05-02-22, 17:42
Any feedback on her? Claims to be a super model who appears in ads and what not. Also claims to have many model friends who would be willing to join for a threesome. The asking price is high.

https://members.seeking.com/member/84e04291-2e7c-4552-aff4-abbba31608c3

DesiGuy3
05-02-22, 18:36
I do meet girls casually before we start the arrangement. Never paid for date just for the cab. For me apart from hot body, I need better attitude. Everyone here has their own preferences. I am not into seeking multiple girls for one night stand only. My arrangement lasts for years and current will be completing one year in June.

So I agree 100% with you but paying more than 1 k for casual meet is not I will do.

Hello,

2) Since this is a date and if it works would likely be more than just sex, so is she fun to go out with? - Not really, you should go on tinder, bumble or some regular dating site if that's what you're looking for. Though, this date wasn't horrible either. It was below average, could've been worse.

3) Does she look good? - to me just a hot bod doesn't do it, she's got to have a pretty face too. That's one of the reasons why I chose seeking and paid for their membership. Short answer. Not a pretty face, which is to be expected I guess since her face was covered in her picture on seeking. She looked even skinnier than her pics, not in a attractive way.

DesiGuy3
05-02-22, 19:06
It will be helpful if you post the link to profile.

Hi,

Has anyone experience of meeting EndearingMiss from Delhi. Clearly not the best looker out there but was curious to try. Being a SA noob also grateful for some tips on whom to begin the seeking game with? Appreciate the heads up.

Bond Bond
05-02-22, 19:29
As I mentioned these are my thoughts. But am intrigued to know how to be incognito at a hotel. Wouldn't mind some advise from you. Either here or PM. Thanks Bro.

Don't t be that naive. Only cash. And keep yourself on incognito at the hotel.

KoolDude28
05-02-22, 21:50
I am a non paid member in SA. There's an option in SA that says if I upload profile pic then I will be able to message other members without subscription. I uploaded my pic but still not able to message girls in SA. Anyone else faced the problem or is there any other way of messaging in SA without subscription?

Aksmn
05-03-22, 02:01
I am a non paid member in SA. There's an option in SA that says if I upload profile pic then I will be able to message other members without subscription. I uploaded my pic but still not able to message girls in SA. Anyone else faced the problem or is there any other way of messaging in SA without subscription?As per my knowledge, there is no other way of messaging in SA without taking subscription. I had taken subscription. Now, the thing is that you can not see the messages once your subscription period is over.

DesiGuy3
05-03-22, 03:10
Chatted with her and she was asking 50 K for 3 HR meet and threesome for 1 lakh+. She did mentioned that she is like Priti Zinta from movie Arman. It was all forwarded message so I did passed.

Any feedback on her? Claims to be a super model who appears in ads and what not. Also claims to have many model friends who would be willing to join for a threesome. The asking price is high.

https://members.seeking.com/member/84e04291-2e7c-4552-aff4-abbba31608c3

Jaya2017
05-03-22, 04:13
Chatted with her and she was asking 50 K for 3 HR meet and threesome for 1 lakh+. She did mentioned that she is like Priti Zinta from movie Arman. It was all forwarded message so I did passed.She is same as earlier name pinky.

She is professional call girls even not worth for 10 k.

Qganesha
05-03-22, 06:43
Every SA girl claims she is super clever and intelligent. But not a single person is able to crack my email ID?(which is right on my display name and heading).

KoolDude28
05-03-22, 07:55
There's something called static attractive membership where you can message without subscription but somehow I am not able to meet all the criteria. Not sure where I am going wrong.

Standard Attractive Membership:

Must have at least one public profile picture and an approved profile to read or send messages.

As per my knowledge, there is no other way of messaging in SA without taking subscription. I had taken subscription. Now, the thing is that you can not see the messages once your subscription period is over.

JayRathan
05-03-22, 13:50
Hey guys,

I am in touch with the following profiles. If anyone can help me with the feedback I appreciate it very much. The date is fixed for Sunday.

https://members.seeking.com/member/d4f3d2d6-c1d1-4cee-a71a-a21bfd78c0ca

https://members.seeking.com/member/6f7890ef-d75f-46c5-b917-6db9409d459b

Both asked 20 k and now negotiating.

TiA.

Raks09
05-03-22, 16:56
I am a non paid member in SA. There's an option in SA that says if I upload profile pic then I will be able to message other members without subscription. I uploaded my pic but still not able to message girls in SA. Anyone else faced the problem or is there any other way of messaging in SA without subscription?It's kind of trial period. Once you complete profile and upload approved pic, you can send 10 msg but here is the catch, you can't read the reply at all. If someone sends you first then you can read the first msg and no reply are visible, also if you sent first and then the reply won't be visible. I wondered what was the use of such features. So basically you have to buy, no other way.

KoolDude28
05-03-22, 17:44
Thanks for sharing this info. Really a complete waste. Last month it was giving 20% discount on subscription for few days but missed to subscribe that time. Will keep an eye if any such discount offer opens up. One quick question, for the girls is it a different process when it comes to sending messages? I mean how come these girls are able to communicate without being subscribed members?

It's kind of trial period. Once you complete profile and upload approved pic, you can send 10 msg but here is the catch, you can't read the reply at all. If someone sends you first then you can read the first msg and no reply are visible, also if you sent first and then the reply won't be visible. I wondered what was the use of such features. So basically you have to buy, no other way.

FunCheck2
05-03-22, 18:21
Thanks for sharing this info. Really a complete waste. Last month it was giving 20% discount on subscription for few days but missed to subscribe that time. Will keep an eye if any such discount offer opens up. One quick question, for the girls is it a different process when it comes to sending messages? I mean how come these girls are able to communicate without being subscribed members?You will see the same or more discount again for the Memorial Day in 3 weeks.

Best of Luck.

FunCheck2
05-03-22, 18:49
Chatted with her for like 3 weeks and shared voice messages (in which she did not sound like a 21 year old). Finally decided to meet today and she was asking for 5 K a meet. (which involved nothing). This involves her taxi charge and some bill pay ments.

I did not bulge and said bye.

From here profile, there is no intention of some sexual stuff but in return for allowance. I believe her MO is, she just meets takes 5 k and disappears. May be she is been sucessufull with a lot of guys as she is there from Dec 16,2021 Luckly I did not do that so be warned and do not pay for SB first meet apart from taxi fares to somewhere nice.

https://members.seeking.com/member/d3c29c24-f793-4ed0-9ab8-c5559fb512d0So this post saved me today. Red Rose was in Hyderabad location and after connecting in telegram shared some good pics of hers. Was asking me to meet tomorrow morning. Didn't discuss about allowance and searched in ISG. Found this review and gently declined. Later found her profile blocked too.

FunCheck2
05-03-22, 19:28
Just to beware of this SA profile of Hyderabad location.

https://members.seeking.com/member/39fe109c-e129-4947-95aa-21cb010e4970

She had a duplicate ID by name Candycrush23 which I reported to SA today.

Shares a pic which is completely photoshop and on actual she is completely opposite.

I don't plan to even attach the part of actual pic here. And the worst part was I got duped into it by seeing the punjaban type of fair look and also met her few months back 😊. So posting this here so that others are aware of.

HituMonger
05-04-22, 03:30
Thanks for sharing this info. Really a complete waste. Last month it was giving 20% discount on subscription for few days but missed to subscribe that time. Will keep an eye if any such discount offer opens up. One quick question, for the girls is it a different process when it comes to sending messages? I mean how come these girls are able to communicate without being subscribed members?Yes, Girls don't need to subscribe and they can communicate.

CitizenD
05-04-22, 13:17
So this post saved me today. Red Rose was in Hyderabad location and after connecting in telegram shared some good pics of hers. Was asking me to meet tomorrow morning. Didn't discuss allowance and searched in ISG. Found this review and gently declined. Later found her profile blocked too.Red Rose is not a hoax. But she is incredibly expensive. She is a very beautiful girl and classy. She is bad at BBBJ and probably tries to avoid it. Since I asked her in advance she tried doing a lame one. I am unable to open the profile that Ravi09 shared. May I know the SA ID of that link?

CitizenD
05-04-22, 13:22
Just to beware of this SA profile of Hyderabad location.

https://members.seeking.com/member/39fe109c-e129-4947-95aa-21cb010e4970

She had a duplicate ID by name Candycrush23 which I reported to SA today.

Shares a pic which is completely photoshop and on actual she is completely opposite.

I don't plan to even attach the part of the actual pic here. And the worst part was I got duped into it by seeing the punjaban type of fair look and also met her few months back 😊. So posting this here so that others are aware of.You are correct. One day she bunked after fixing an appointment. On another day she came to a hotel to meet. I could see her without her notice and was shocked that it was a completely different person from the pics. She was dark and was quite fat.

FunCheck2
05-04-22, 18:44
Red Rose is not a hoax. But she is incredibly expensive. She is a very beautiful girl and classy. She is bad at BBBJ and probably tries to avoid it. Since I asked her in advance she tried doing a lame one. I am unable to open the profile that Ravi09 shared. May I know the SA ID of that link?SA I'the was - "Red Rose".And tel I’d ending with 998

DesiGuy3
05-04-22, 18:56
There are two red roses then one in Hyderabad and another one in Gurugram (https://members.seeking.com/member/d371619d-5523-4570-99e0-66e0879890df). Met the one in Delhi 30 K for a meet in day time for 3-4 hours. Everything other than BJ. Very classy girl.

Chatted with her for like 3 weeks and shared voice messages (in which she did not sound like a 21 year old). Finally decided to meet today and she was asking for 5 K a meet. (which involved nothing). This involves her taxi charge and some bill pay ments.

I did not bulge and said bye.

From here profile, there is no intention of some sexual stuff but in return for allowance. I believe her MO is, she just meets takes 5 k and disappears. May be she is been sucessufull with a lot of guys as she is there from Dec 16,2021 Luckly I did not do that so be warned and do not pay for SB first meet apart from taxi fares to somewhere nice.

https://members.seeking.com/member/d3c29c24-f793-4ed0-9ab8-c5559fb512d0

Jasonberg
05-05-22, 06:41
Hello there,

In conversation with few SB's.

If any gentleman looking to exchange notes on experience and rate, please ping me.

If you are just pinging me for telegram ID's of the other person, please don't. Its always better you connect with them on SA first and then moving over to Telegram.

So far its been good.

Met couple of college going SB's. They come at a cost but genuinely good / fresh souls that could lighten up your day if you are someone who like conversations and not just looking for a transactional service.

Shukracharya
05-05-22, 20:20
This is another crazy white chic in India thinking she deserves the best because of her skin color. First she will call you to meet in Saket mall in the early evening. Won't share her number until you meet her in person in the mall. Then in the mall she will keep guiding you where to meet her. I had to finally put my foot down and tell her I'm sitting in a restaurant come there. She showed up and looks older than 30-32 she claims. Must be in her late 30's or 40 I would say. Is as dumb as they come in terms of world awareness but is clever in terms of what she wants. We exchanged numbers and then she asked for 500 usd for 3 hour meet. I got her down to 300 usd. She didn't understand the exchange rate etc so I told her it's about 21 k inr and she said ok. LOL. What a bimbo.

For the meet she insisted I book some Airbnb. I did in south Delhi and she showed up after her yoga class. She is studying to be a yoga teacher. God these westerns have messed up yoga and it's teachings.

As for the deed, it was very mechanical. No chemistry at all. She kept ordering around what to do and where not to touch etc. I didn't want to fight with her so just complied and got it over with. Then had a few beers with her and went for round 2 . This time I didn't listen to her and turned her around for some hard banging. She wasn't too thrilled and threatened to end the meet. Had to placate her and then mechanically end the round 2 . I didn't even cum just pretended to cum so that the torture would end and I can get rid of her.

After round 2 only 2 hours had gone still I paid her and let her loose. Called an old NE chick and spent the night with her then to get over this white chic nightmare.

Looks - 7.

Bobs- 5.

Skin - 6.

Cat - 6 loose p plus salty smell.

Anal. Did not try.

BBBJ - 6.

Damage - 21 k inr.

Repeat. Hell no.

Final thoughts. Don't waste your time and money on her.

https://members.seeking.com/member/2496ebfc-d550-402e-ae4d-55bc0a12939a

Shukracharya
05-05-22, 20:26
Met This some Russian girl sometime back, who claims to have travelled and lived across the world. Looks a little older than her pics and is broke probably. But in India white skin sells quickly so she has probably had many benefactors in India to sustain her stay. Met her in Delhi. She claimed to be in Goa and flew to Delhi to meet me, which I think is a lie. She wanted 1000 $ in the initial talk. Got her down to 500 $ (40 k inr) for a 2 day trip to mussoorie. All hotel and travel expenses were also mine. In all spent close to 1 lac in the whole trip including her 40 k inr allowance for 2 days.

She does not smoke or drink. Her skin is not soft a bit rough and her cat was loose. Like literally loose and hanging out. Plus on the second day I said that I supported Russia in this war against Ukraine and USA and she just lost her mind.

Looks - 6.

Bobs- 6.

Skin -5.

Cat - 5.

Anal. Did not allow.

BBBJ - 7.

Damage - 40 k inr allowance, 60 k travel stay food drinks expenses.

Repeat. No way.

Final thoughts. Better to avoid and save money.

https://members.seeking.com/member/6010b090-2b04-4073-b862-a07f4a3b41b4

Morpheus134
05-06-22, 07:39
Hi guys,

Was active in ISG years back and then I quit post my marriage. Now, like all good promiscuous men, resumed mongering, though very selective and sporadic. Since, I am a sucker for genuine indie chics, and not much time at hand these days due to work and family, explored the SA route. Will be happy to share notes and experience.

Cheers.

Morpheus134
05-06-22, 09:10
https://members.seeking.com/member/04b5554e-8bc5-4f31-8d04-5e5150301ce0

Was in touch with this chic since a couple of months. She claims to be an ex cabin crew and even shared pics in airline uniform. Had fixed her for a day meeting last month for 4-5 hours at 12 k though she quoted 18 k initially. Checked in and pinged her the hotel address and she confirmed that she will be reaching in an hour. And then she went offline altogether. After an hour or trying to reach her on call and messages, I sensed that she is not going to turn up. I was in touch with another SA chic and was not keen to meet as she was very fat, but opted to meet her and pinged her. Luckily she turned up after a couple of hours. (Will post another report about her).

I was so pissed with Stella that I did not pursue her any more. But a week later she pinged me and apologized with some crap excuse for not turning up. And lo, she said she was in desperate need for money and was ready to meet. I told her that I am busy with work and all. And she was like she wanted to make amends and treat me with some steamy sex. I sensed this as an opportunity and told her that I was free only to meet for a nighter and that too with the same allowance of 12 k we had decided on earlier. Surprisingly she agreed and we fixed up for the night. Had to make an excuse to my wife about some urgent trip to Chandigarh.

I had even tied up with another chic as back up option too. But this time she turned up almost in time by 9 pm.

She asked for JD with coke and also had got some ha## too. Her looks were disappointing though not bad or ugly too as I realized that her pics were all touched up. Dusky and tries to impress you pretending to be classy, but sadly she is not. Lot of conversation over drink and smoke and crappy stories about how she left the job in 2020 because she was finding it monotonous and all. I am damn sure, she must have been chucked out post pandemic. She is from Bihari ancestry but settled in a small town in NE. Her brother is studying in Delhi and staying with her. Anyways, to cut the story short, average experience and a bit alarming too as she was insisting on bareback fuck which I refused. She was like I always like it raw and most of my SDs do me BB etc. Don't know if she meant it or she was blabbering as she was high to the hilt.

Looks- 6/10.

Boobs- Ultra small, must be 30 B.

Pros- open to CIM, rimming and anal. Didn't try anal though. Pretty good GFE and was horny like hell. Licking me all over body and all. (maybe the heady cocktail worked), and I got a vfm experience because she was in desperate need for money. (She showed me pics of many SDs she had met, mostly, pot bellied bald lalajis from Delhi and satellite towns and claimed that they were ready to pay her a bomb).

Cons- Not a classy chic though she pretends to be one, unpredictable as she ditched me once earlier, and yes, bareback fuck is scary too.

WIR- Never.

PokerBoy3333
05-06-22, 16:45
Has any brother tried her?

https://members.seeking.com/member/73d3b979-8906-477b-83d0-dd8d437ef8c0

PlayMe
05-07-22, 15:28
Hi,

Has anyone met the below mentioned chick? If yes, please provide some feedback. Planning to meet her during NCR visit.

https://members.seeking.com/member/db0c2b96-7dab-45da-bf3e-817074f0319c.What did she quote you? I'm in conversation with her currently.

CoolBlueMe
05-07-22, 18:32
Hi,

Has anyone met the below mentioned chick? If yes, please provide some feedback. Planning to have a connect with her.

https://members.seeking.com/member/ef76ef9e-b164-488f-ab32-2817f6eca485

CoolBlueMe
05-07-22, 20:31
Hello friends,

Need help with a query. Is it safe to purchase SA premium subscription using personal credit card that can take international payment?

Thanks.

CoolBlueMe
05-07-22, 20:44
Hello,

Any bros, tried the below chick? Would appreciate the FR.

https://members.seeking.com/member/ef76ef9e-b164-488f-ab32-2817f6eca485

Shukracharya
05-08-22, 03:11
This report is a year old. Met this girl from NE who has voluptuous pics and huge over 1 lakh following on Instagram. Her pics looked like she was trying hard to get the Kim Kardashian figure. So we got in touch. She asked me to come over to her place. I was not comfortable going over to her place. But her pics were too good to be true so took the risk.

She lives in Chhatarpur in some newly constructed building but the area is like a slum. She asked me to get beer for her which I did. Deed was fixed at 15 k for 3 hours. When I reached her place I was very nervous. She opened the door and was very friendly. She seemed chubby / fattish and didn't really have the Kim Kardashian figure as it seemed from the pics. I was disappointed.

The girl was a good hostess though. Very friendly and after a beer or 2 I said let's make the most of it. As I moved in closer she took her clothes off. She had big bobs. Round 1 was just me exploring her body and finally ending in missionary. After some more chit chat round 2 started. This time I had her standing doggy and banged her hard for a good 10-15 minutes. She did make a lot of screaming noises but her cat was deep. I think those noises were just a show to get me to pop off quickly. I held on and got her on cowgirl facing me. She's a big girl. One bad move and I could end up with a broken Jhonny. Finally I came and we were both kinda exhausted. It was the month of September and humidity levels were high. Then I went for round 3 with only a BJ. The lights went out and in the heat she kept sucking me for a good 30 minutes. I could not cum and she was exhausted. In the end I whacked off all over face after great effort. Got dressed and left. She was really a good hostess. Made me feel welcomed and no nakhras. Friendly too.

Face - 6.

Body -6.

Bobs- 8.

Cat - 6 deep and loose.

Skin - 8 soft and smelled good.

BBBJ - 8.

Final thoughts. Definitely worth the money and can be repeated.

https://members.seeking.com/member/4b997f9f-487b-4b6e-802b-f84116bd8847

Qganesha
05-08-22, 07:48
Hello friends,

Need help with a query. Is it safe to purchase SA premium subscription using personal credit card that can take international payment?

Thanks.Bro, why do you want to waste your hard earned money on a junk like SA. In 7 k you will get a real meet outside.

Just FYI search ID-verified profiles first and see how many get listed. For whole of Bangalore I got just 5 profiles which are ID-verified, just-5. And they are the ones who are always online. Isn't it sound fishy? May be they are SA employees. So my suggestion forget SA, go to your city forum on this website and you will get lot leads about SP / indie / MP. Just enjoy.

Alex7J
05-08-22, 08:49
Met This some Russian girl sometime back, who claims to have travelled and lived across the world. Looks a little older than her pics and is broke probably. But in India white skin sells quickly so she has probably had many benefactors in India to sustain her stay. Met her in Delhi. She claimed to be in Goa and flew to Delhi to meet me, which I think is a lie. She wanted 1000 $ in the initial talk. Got her down to 500 $ (40 k inr) for a 2 day trip to mussoorie. All hotel and travel expenses were also mine. In all spent close to 1 lac in the whole trip including her 40 k inr allowance for 2 days.

She does not smoke or drink. Her skin is not soft a bit rough and her cat was loose. Like literally loose and hanging out. Plus on the second day I said that I supported Russia in this war against Ukraine and USA and she just lost her mind. If you are a fan of white skin take a 3-7 day trip to Dubai and it will be better, cheaper and more enjoyable for someone like you mate.

There is so much variety it will drain you and with SA you can do daytime with SA girls and night time clubbing for normal pick up girls.

Cheers and peace.

Keep writing its indeed informative for newbies like us in India.

HBK26
05-08-22, 09:18
What did she quote you? I'm in conversation with her currently.25 k for 5-6 hrs.

JazzyBoy
05-08-22, 09:46
Hello friends,

Thanks.Your credit card statement will show W8 tech_SA for the payment to SA. If you are not comfortable with that, you can try paying through Google play gift cards.

LandKruzer
05-08-22, 18:00
Hi guys,

https://members.seeking.com/member/602824b3-673a-4956-b086-365bfad172cc

I contacted her on SA and chatted on TG for some time and met her for lunch. During our initial chat, she asked for meeting allowance, which I agreed to pay her. After the lunch she promptly asked for the allowance of 2 k and I paid it. She quoted 21 K! For the real meet. For 40 yr old MILF, that's way too high. I told her that we will discuss it later. After few days, I tried to contact her, but she is not responding. Is she just a meeting allowance collector?

Shukracharya
05-08-22, 23:04
Hi guys,

I contacted her on SA and chatted on TG for some time and met her for lunch. During our initial chat, she asked for meeting allowance, which I agreed to pay her. After the lunch she promptly asked for the allowance of 2 k and I paid it. She quoted 21 K! For the real meet. For 40 yr old MILF, that's way too high. I told her that we will discuss it later. After few days, I tried to contact her, but she is not responding. Is she just a meeting allowance collector?Don't give no meeting allowances. It's a scam by these girls. Just say I'll buy you coffee or drinks or lunch. Never pay them just to meet you in a public place. No matter how hot she looks in the pics or how desperate you get. Never pay them for a public meet friend. Hope you learned your lesson.

Aaryan S
05-09-22, 06:59
Hi everyone,

I wanted to purchase Seeking membership but both of my credit cards (SBI and HDFC) declined the payment. Then, I decided to purchase Playstore credit to upgrade my membership. Unfortunately, Google keeps declining my payment. I have sent an email to Seeking team but not sure it will be of much help. Google does not allow me to contact them directly but redirects me to contact the Community instead. Now, I am stuck with 9800 INR in Playstore credit that I don't know where I will use. Has anyone else faced this issue before? If yes, how did you resolve it?

AnishHookUp
05-09-22, 07:06
Hi folks,

Anyone has tasted below profile recently. Would appreciate reviews. Also it'll help if damage can be shared as well.

Thanks in advance.

https://members.seeking.com/member/1853696d-6150-416b-8f6a-50aa2d09b506

ItsMark
05-09-22, 07:27
Hi guys,

I contacted her on SA and chatted on TG for some time and met her for lunch. During our initial chat, she asked for meeting allowance, which I agreed to pay her. After the lunch she promptly asked for the allowance of 2 k and I paid it. She quoted 21 K! For the real meet. For 40 yr old MILF, that's way too high. I told her that we will discuss it later. After few days, I tried to contact her, but she is not responding. Is she just a meeting allowance collector?She had quoted 21 k for me too and she does not even do BJ and DFK.

I think she may agree to 10-12 k for 2-3 hours. I had quoted 8 k and she said she will get back to me (probably when she is low on cash and has no other meets scheduled).

But I am a foreplay guy and it is no fun without BJ and DFK. So I won't be going ahead anyway.

Phil50
05-09-22, 18:24
Hi guys,

I contacted her on SA and chatted on TG for some time and met her for lunch. During our initial chat, she asked for meeting allowance, which I agreed to pay her. After the lunch she promptly asked for the allowance of 2 k and I paid it. She quoted 21 K! For the real meet. I didn't meet her, but she quoted 12 k after some chat. I didn't think she was worth it, based on looks and I had found someone better at the time. I broadly agree with other posters that one should not pay for the first 'meet & greet'. However, I do cover cab expenses and sometimes provide a small gift, but I don't like to be told how much to pay.

Major21
05-09-22, 18:43
Please read her bio only if you want to cry and laugh at the same time! Such scammers always will be there for us. Another one said I take 40 k for a meeting, but 20 I will take advance only. Asked how I can trust you!! She tried to sell points like I will do video call blah blah.

But this one is on another level "My dear beggar boys."

https://members.seeking.com/member/0c5f1c71-6a87-4eda-ae89-e02a103534b0

DaruDesi89
05-09-22, 19:07
Please read her bio only if you want to cry and laugh at the same time! Such scammers always will be there for us. Another one said I take 40 k for a meeting, but 20 I will take advance only. Asked how I can trust you!! She tried to sell points like I will do video call blah blah.

https://members.seeking.com/member/0c5f1c71-6a87-4eda-ae89-e02a103534b0Jesus! That profile is beyond hilarious! I am almost positive that she is looking for someone for pegging. Please tell me nobody is foolish enough to respond to that in India.

DaruDesi89
05-09-22, 19:11
I didn't meet her, but she quoted 12 k after some chat. I didn't think she was worth it, based on looks and I had found someone better at the time. I broadly agree with other posters that one should not pay for the first 'meet & greet'. However, I do cover cab expenses and sometimes provide a small gift, but I don't like to be told how much to pay.I agree with you as well. Been using SA for a few years all over South America, Europe and North America. I never pay for meet and greet. You are paying for the food, spending time out of your day and also paying for her transport (in some cases). If that doesn't make the girl happy, she is just a glorified working girl. If I want working girls, I wouldn't be on SA.

Just my 2 cents!

Shukracharya
05-09-22, 20:18
This crazy cat in Chandigarh is best avoided. First she will ask to meet call you to meet someplace and then not even respond to your msgs once you get there. Then if you persist she will make some excuse and call you again. We met the second time and the meeting went well. Maybe because I'm a smooth operator and I don't get into ego battles with these cats. She seemed a little crazy to me but looks good so I nulified my objections of her coming across as a little unstable. She's quite masculine in her mannerism. She claims to study in some girls college in Chandigarh but I'm not sure as she was fumbling with her answers. She claimed she has not met anyone from Sa and is not a regular.

So fixed up a meet and she asked me to book a hotel which I did. Deed was set for 15 k for 3 hrs. She called me 30 minutes before to say she had some work and will come at 3-4 hours later. It tinkled my Spidey senses. I figured she was seeing someone else before me and I was to get sloppy seconds. I kept my cool and when I asked her 3-4 hours later where the hell she was she threw a tantrum saying she didn't like the way I messaged her and now she was not coming. Made me waste a good 5 k on the hotel booking.

Later on I again got in touch with her and got her to agree to meet me. This time she showed up at the hotel and just as I was any to start the deed she started crying and throwing a tantrum again. She went about how her ex was an abusive person etc and her family had financial issues. She's only on sa because she can't ask her family for money. It was a horrible experience. She went on to say she's an emotional person and cannot do it with anyone whom she doesn't love etc BS.

I wanted to literally kick her out the hotel window for pulling this shit on me. I was not sure if she's telling the truth or not but either way all she wanted me to was pay her the money for nothing. It seemed like a scam to me but I was in between a rock and a hard place. So I decided to get rid of her before she did anymore drama. Gave her rent money which she claimed was 9 k and got rid of her.

Face - 8.

Body -9.

Bobs- 4 very small.

Cat - 5 looked loose and kinda smelly.

BBBJ. Nil didn't even get there.

Overall experience: -10 (that's a negative 10).

Final thoughts. Never ever in this or any other lifetime will I repeat her. My advice stay away from this crazy cat and save urself the drama, guilt and your precious money.

Damage. I could have better used the 9 k I gave her as charity on every single bikhari / poor person selling balloons or lying half dead on the streets in the summer sun.

I actually feel guilty about not doing that and giving that crazy cat the money. I should have drop kicked her out the hotel window when I had the chance LOL.

https://members.seeking.com/member/107f7691-852e-4e4e-9298-a1390717ccda

DesiGuy3
05-09-22, 21:04
Wow she took it to another level. I have seen a profile recently where she mentioned something like that. Let me find it and share it with you unless I had blocked or hidden the profile.

DevSagar
05-10-22, 02:06
Buddies,

I have stopped writing and sharing my views here as can't handle the PMs requesting from new mongers for contacts as this is not how SA works. Right, is it?

But thanks a ton dude for sharing this profile. I am not a subscriber of SA since 2 months; obviously do have the itch but till now have refrained due to my travels and excessive work commitments. I have 2 friends, dear ones and both of them have hit me on my head with a hammer that forget about this platform for few months as the quality of Girls gone south and their demands went North. And how correct they are. Look at this profile. It is arrogant, be. T. why, treating guys like dirt shit, think of men as dogs and is absolutely uncouth and uneducated by the standard of her language. Absolutely rubbish and atrocious. Women who do charity are grounded and humble and there is zero characteristics of that sort which I could make out. And yes, even if she is able to meet a man or a few men, who knows, then I am of the opinion that men seriously are fools and women are from mars which I contest and do not believe in at all.

Just my thoughts.

Regards.

SeekingLust
05-10-22, 06:39
Hi folks,

Anyone has tasted below profile recently. Would appreciate reviews. Also it'll help if damage can be shared as well.

Thanks in advance.

https://members.seeking.com/member/1853696d-6150-416b-8f6a-50aa2d09b506.Tried 12000 although she didn't agree. I didn't think she is worth more so I moved on.

Qganesha
05-10-22, 08:28
Buddies,

I have stopped writing and sharing my views here as can't handle the PMs requesting from new mongers for contacts as this is not how SA works. Right, is it?

But thanks a ton dude for sharing this profile. I am not a subscriber of SA since 2 months; obviously do have the itch but till now have refrained due to my travels and excessive work commitments. I have 2 friends, dear ones and both of them have hit me on my head with a hammer that forget about this platform for few months as the quality of Girls gone south and their demands went North. And how correct they are. Look at this profile. It is arrogant, be. T. why, treating guys like dirt shit, think of men as dogs and is absolutely uncouth and uneducated by the standard of her language. Absolutely rubbish and atrocious. Women who do charity are grounded and humble and there is zero characteristics of that sort which I could make out. And yes, even if she is able to meet a man or a few men, who knows, then I am of the opinion that men seriously are fools and women are from mars which I contest and do not believe in at all..Why do Delhi boys need SA in first place.

I see Delhi (and in Bangalore forum it is always discussed).

Forum has so many hot girls at 1/4th of Bangalore price.

Ruch888
05-10-22, 09:29
Hey bros,

Has anyone of our dear brothers met the following profile.

https://members.seeking.com/member/1c157544-a1c2-4ac1-8645-d9b510c3ab02

DesiGuy3
05-10-22, 16:48
Very well said. Because of flood of PM request, I have to stop writing the FR too. Also people do not understand that you can not just share the TG or WhatsApp details. You need to have SA Membership and contact them from there.

One of my close friend asked a contact for a SA girl with whom I had multiple encounter. I had asked the girl, can I share your TG or WhatsApp. The answer I got "Do you consider me a working girl" even she might be seeing multiple people but want them to go through SA.

Buddies,

But thanks a ton dude for sharing this profile. I am not a subscriber of SA since 2 months; obviously do have the itch but till now have refrained due to my travels and excessive work commitments. I have 2 friends, dear ones and both of them have hit me on my head with a hammer that forget about this platform for few months as the quality of Girls gone south and their demands went North. And how correct they are. Look at this profile. It is arrogant, be. T. why, treating guys like dirt shit, think of men as dogs and is absolutely uncouth and uneducated by the standard of her language. Absolutely rubbish and atrocious. Women who do charity are grounded and humble and there is zero characteristics of that sort which I could make out. And yes, even if she is able to meet a man or a few men, who knows, then I am of the opinion that men seriously are fools and women are from mars which I contest and do not believe in at all..

ColoradoHobby
05-10-22, 17:52
Bro, why do you want to waste your hard earned money on a junk like SA. In 7 k you will get a real meet outside.

Just FYI search ID-verified profiles first and see how many get listed. For whole of Bangalore I got just 5 profiles which are ID-verified, just-5. And they are the ones who are always online. Isn't it sound fishy? May be they are SA employees. So my suggestion forget SA, go to your city forum on this website and you will get lot leads about SP / indie / MP. Just enjoy.Globally, SA is the preferred platform for SD / sb hookups. They're respected because they do not have fake profile bots (unlike most other sites in the category). Verified profiles are the exception in all markets, not just India. For those of us traveling or for those who don't have "game", SA is an incredibly useful tool.

Morpheus134
05-10-22, 18:39
Very well said. Because of flood of PM request, I have to stop writing the FR too. Also people do not understand that you can not just share the TG or WhatsApp details. You need to have SA Membership and contact them from there.

One of my close friend asked a contact for a SA girl with whom I had multiple encounter. I had asked the girl, can I share your TG or WhatsApp. The answer I got "Do you consider me a working girl" even she might be seeing multiple people but want them to go through SA.My appeal is that notwithstanding the bombardment of PMs asking for tg and WhatsApp contacts of SA chics, you guys should post detailed FRs as there are many genuine guys who will benefit from the reviews / feedback. Any PM for contact if SA chics may be just ignored and deleted.

DesiGuy3
05-10-22, 21:40
Now a days I just respond to any post which ask for feedback and I send the person PM or respond to his post. Also people need to understand the Meaning of Sugar Daddy and Sugar Baby arrangement. If you just want to do one night stand than some of these SA girls just do not respond to the message.

Also some of the bothers use terms with girls like. What is price for one shot or 2 shots? This is not how the SA works. If a girl respond to me 15 K for a shot, for me she is WG and I am not interested to meet her.

My appeal is that notwithstanding the bombardment of PMs asking for tg and WhatsApp contacts of SA chics, you guys should post detailed FRs as there are many genuine guys who will benefit from the reviews / feedback. Any PM for contact if SA chics may be just ignored and deleted.

FunCheck2
05-10-22, 22:02
I checked with this girl today hoping to discuss reducing allowance and she said that now it is increased to 15 k + cab. Definitely she has started getting more customers and also some agreeing for higher allowance.

50% increase in around a month. I will request all brothers to please not pay more than the allowance which was initially paid by any friend fir arrangement. I already told her no as this it's too much hike. Hope our other friends here cooperate too.

Thank you.For the benefit of Hyderabad SA users-.

I see her now in SA with a different ID - https://members.seeking.com/member/34343546-46da-489a-8751-f05eb477cee9.

She is asking 13 k now. I informed her that anything above 10 k for 2 hrs arrangement I will not agree and so will many here.

I think that if no one pays her more than 10 k for meet (or even 8) she will come down. As I see her pinging for arrangement as it was never before. No doubt that she is genuine and good service too. But price needs to be in check.

Greedy2751
05-11-22, 03:37
Need feedback on this babe. Seems deshi type in talking so bit apprehensive to meet. Please share your feedback if any bro met her.

https://members.seeking.com/member/e5028f92-d986-42a4-a94b-110e8a55ad25

Greedy.

DevSagar
05-11-22, 05:13
I can decipher from your query and understand that you are referring to Delhi as a city with multiple mongering choices. No doubt, Delhi; out of all big cities in India or Perhaps lesser than Kolkata is a VFM mongering destination with the NCR adding into it. Variety at different price points is available in plenty. So, SA too is another option apart from others if we could find a gem. Yes, if one can afford 99 USD a month, host these girls in a respectable way and treat them with respect, SA is a different ball game altogether. Now, to share my experience in a few words, I have met a few girls who were not greedy, beautiful and career focused. They joined SA for a week or so and then quit as it was very uncomfortable for them. I happened to meet them multiple times, am still in touch with them. A recent example which comes to my mind is that I connected with a girl who joined SA only looking for a friend. She'd recently landed in Delhi for her studies, daughter of a rich father in hometown. It so happened that I was staying not far away from her residence, different localities. We connected, met a couple of times for coffee, had a good arrangement wherein 1st time I had to snatch her purse from her hand and forced 8 K into it. Unfortunately, she's gone back to her hometown a month ago. A gold medalist from Delhi university; mighty happy to get it and shared her pics with me when she got it. We celebrated her achievement in Eros Hotel, Nehru Place. That's another story. I have plenty more of these kinds. Allow me add here that these are like finding a needle in a haystack. A lot of effort, time and chase was involved in discovering these girls. I am out of it now as have zero time for this but surely, I will get back on the platform at a later date. Please note that 95% girls as of now are greedy, fakes, scammers and liars. I have told them on their faces when they inquire about my SA experience. Men are not less either way when you hear them.

Also, with regard to your statement of price or 1/4th of Bangalore price, to each his own. It depends on individuals choices, his paying capacity and his willingness to spend on these kind of experiences.

We do not get these kind of experiences from the other multiple mongering options that we have. It is a complete experience of course sex is a part of it. Willing to be corrected from more experienced guys on this site. These are my personal view points and have shared from my experience. Others may have a different take on this.

Regards.

Why do Delhi boys need SA in first place.

I see Delhi (and in Bangalore forum it is always discussed).

Forum has so many hot girls at 1/4th of Bangalore price.

Qganesha
05-11-22, 06:11
Globally, SA is the preferred platform for SD / sb hookups. They're respected because they do not have fake profile bots (unlike most other sites in the category). Verified profiles are the exception in all markets, not just India. For those of us traveling or for those who don't have "game", SA is an incredibly useful tool.I am new to SA bro. And don't know globally. But checking profiles of Bangalore girls for last few weeks. I see there are just 5 verified profiles. Just sharing my observation.

LandKruzer
05-11-22, 09:19
She had quoted 21 k for me too and she does not even do BJ and DFK.

I think she may agree to 10-12 k for 2-3 hours. I had quoted 8 k and she said she will get back to me (probably when she is low on cash and has no other meets scheduled).

But I am a foreplay guy and it is no fun without BJ and DFK. So I won't be going ahead anyway.Thanks Mark. This helps to get an idea. Is she the same keerthi who innocently brought her kid for the coffee meet in the early days? (2020)?

Yeah, she refused FK, BJ initially, then she said we can give it a try after I said it is a basic need for me.

Have you tried Anisky, Siri etc?

Qganesha
05-11-22, 11:10
Globally, SA is the preferred platform for SD / sb hookups. They're respected because they do not have fake profile bots (unlike most other sites in the category). Verified profiles are the exception in all markets, not just India. For those of us traveling or for those who don't have "game", SA is an incredibly useful tool.Not sure about globally. But I am talking about Bangalore only. Also I am new to SA, so I might be wrong (I want to be wrong. Otherwise there is no other way to get real girl). Anyway I found only 5 verified profiles and some profiles asking 3 k for "sexy chat". So I am not sure how SA is different from Locanto. Just sharing my experience. For others it could be a different experience. Better than mine.

Pygmalion2012
05-11-22, 12:12
Any feedback on the following profiles?

https://members.seeking.com/member/3173d5da-3ce3-4c0b-a0e7-c7296bddaf07 - Pune based wife.

https://members.seeking.com/member/4ddc4aca-3308-4bf2-b57b-bfb988b5b4d5 - Mumbai based blonde foreigner.

Been chatting with both and am considering meeting them.

QuietBoi
05-11-22, 15:40
Wanted some advice from the fks around here on the novel topic of condom sizes. I struggle with contraceptives and frequently loose erections while using one. I think a key reason for it is the fit, as I have above average girth. I look for advice from fellow friends on which brand / sub-brand offers larger sizes?

I tried googling, but most articles talk about where to find small sizes.

DesiGuy3
05-11-22, 17:39
Not sure about globally. But I am talking about Bangalore only. Also I am new to SA, so I might be wrong (I want to be wrong. Otherwise there is no other way to get real girl). Anyway I found only 5 verified profiles and some profiles asking 3 k for "sexy chat". So I am not sure how SA is different from Locanto. Just sharing my experience. For others it could be a different experience. Better than mine.You can ask SA to get them block. Their is SA Policy or Term and Condition.

Morpheus134
05-11-22, 17:52
Need feedback on this babe. Seems deshi type in talking so bit apprehensive to meet. Please share your feedback if any bro met her.

https://members.seeking.com/member/e5028f92-d986-42a4-a94b-110e8a55ad25

Greedy.I did vc with her. She is a fat chic. Looked fatter than in pics she shared. And I didn't find her appealing too in vc and dropped. If you are a BBW lover, you will certainly love her.

Duder03
05-11-22, 19:43

https://members.seeking.com/member/3173d5da-3ce3-4c0b-a0e7-c7296bddaf07 - Pune based wife.

https://members.seeking.com/member/4ddc4aca-3308-4bf2-b57b-bfb988b5b4d5 - Mumbai based blonde foreigner.

Been chatting with both and am considering meeting them.I was in talks with the first profile when she was in Chennai, the arrangement was a little weird as she was staying in a hotel and said her husband would drop me to the room and leave. Didn't proceed as I was not comfortable with the setup.

StrongSuit786
05-11-22, 20:48

Been chatting with both and am considering meeting them.I think the Mumbai one is fake profile. I had seen this DP earlier in seeking and her profile is created in Mar.'22. Better do a video call before meet otherwise you will regret it.

Luckyguy7198
05-12-22, 01:28
Wanted some advice from the fks around here on the novel topic of condom sizes. I struggle with contraceptives and frequently loose erections while using one. I think a key reason for it is the fit, as I have above average girth. I look for advice from fellow friends on which brand / sub-brand offers larger sizes?

I tried googling, but most articles talk about where to find small sizes.Plus sized male condoms on Amazon: Trojan, Durex, Skyn.

If STD is not a concern, I prefer contraceptive gels, creams or suppositories, combined with a diaphragm, or female condoms.

Alpine Ace
05-12-22, 11:39
Thanks Mark. This helps to get an idea. Is she the same keerthi who innocently brought her kid for the coffee meet in the early days? (2020)?

Yeah, she refused FK, BJ initially, then she said we can give it a try after I said it is a basic need for me.

Have you tried Anisky, Siri etc?Yup you are correct. She had brought her daughter for a coffee meet in 2019. She is no way worth the amount she expects although she is doing this for her kids future.

Also don't bite into Anisky. She is at least 40+ lady with a pretty bad face.

DesiGuy3
05-12-22, 15:41
We have another GPS girl. Asking 100 K for night.

https://members.seeking.com/member/d397cf61-521e-47c5-9525-de4e10f99614

DesiGuy3
05-12-22, 15:50
Very well said. For me I am like you brother. I like the experience and not just sex.

I can decipher from your query and understand that you are referring to Delhi as a city with multiple mongering choices. No doubt, Delhi; out of all big cities in India or Perhaps lesser than Kolkata is a VFM mongering destination with the NCR adding into it. Variety at different price points is available in plenty. So, SA too is another option apart from others if we could find a gem. Yes, if one can afford 99 USD a month, host these girls in a respectable way and treat them with respect, SA is a different ball game altogether. Now, to share my experience in a few words, I have met a few girls who were not greedy, beautiful and career focused. They joined SA for a week or so and then quit as it was very uncomfortable for them. I happened to meet them multiple times, am still in touch with them. A recent example which comes to my mind is that I connected with a girl who joined SA only looking for a friend. She'd recently landed in Delhi for her studies, daughter of a rich father in hometown. It so happened that I was staying not far away from her residence, different localities. We connected, met a couple of times for coffee, had a good arrangement wherein 1st time I had to snatch her purse from her hand and forced 8 K into it. Unfortunately, she's gone back to her hometown a month ago. A gold medalist from Delhi university; mighty happy to get it and shared her pics with me when she got it. We celebrated her achievement in Eros Hotel, Nehru Place. That's another story. I have plenty more of these kinds. Allow me add here that these are like finding a needle in a haystack. A lot of effort, time and chase was involved in discovering these girls..

QuietBoi
05-12-22, 17:23
Had two SA dates, Touchwood they were just drink meets thankfully. Pics can be so deceiving. The first lady had a lot of filters and when we met up the lady was a short BBW with massive tits. She was ok to hang out with (minus the wee bit punju accent). Not very defined on her expectation and willing to explore the arrangement.

The second lad is an extremely petite lady. I suspect she has eating disorder. Goes by the name of astute gambler. I had a lot of hopes before I met her, but alas faces change between real life and virtual. Looked quite different. Insists on covered BJ, which was a bummer. Had a couple of drinks and walked away from both opportunities. Don't recollect the username for the first.

Really need to figure out those reasonable SA profiles other seniors are talking about.

Major21
05-12-22, 18:56
Very well said. For me I am like you brother. I like the experience and not just sex.Well, then I am also a mother from another brother as I also like experience only. I never ask for a shot or anything creepy things. I usually tell them what I can offer if they are fine, I proceed, or else chuck it.

Ajay2984
05-13-22, 02:56
Hi guys,

Kindly advise on following SA profiles. Hayat. Lovebites. Chocolate. Smart actress. Friendly guide. Honest nerd. Shayana swtgal. Kinditgirl. Exictedchickie. Finelady. Smarttemptress. WanderlustP. Zestfulsoul. Temptingqueencpl. Mysteriousgirl. Irina2905. Sharon. Classy.

Raabram2005
05-13-22, 09:33
Another GPS girl in SA Bangalore asking for 60 k.

https://members.seeking.com/member/5b3b1e4f-4811-4726-aae2-4371f1fb2f8f

This girl wants 25 k for short term.

https://members.seeking.com/member/c907b9a2-05ed-4cf2-88e4-7e4eb890678a

This girl too wants 25 k. For. Short term.

https://members.seeking.com/member/e5b4ec6f-e68c-4487-8271-4bf4a39d7459

This girl is ok for 10 k. Was asking 15 k.

https://members.seeking.com/messages/inbox/1fe7208f-6065-4815-985d-76f176ae62de

Anyone has taken service from any of the above profiles.

RoniG
05-13-22, 13:08
Buddy, you have to clear your inbox.

Ramon85
05-13-22, 14:15

Been chatting with both and am considering meeting them.Hotwife - https://members.seeking.com/member/3173d5da-3ce3-4c0b-a0e7-c7296bddaf07.

I have met her, they are couples travel around as a family, she tried to please, allowance before deed, I booked a room in the hotel she was staying and we met in my room. If you are into MILF / aunty type you can try.

Ramon85
05-13-22, 14:27
Malliga-nellika - https://members.seeking.com/member/7d751529-6571-4d67-a010-7fd6a41fc00e.

Just heads-up guys, she is a Transgender woman, she calls herself model, may be she is, she didn't tell me or my friend she is Transgender, having handful boobs in pics (now we know its because boob job), but her face was suspicious looking little rough with not even a single smile in pics. So myself or my friend didn't meet her, also she asks 30 k for few hours LOL.

QuietBoi
05-13-22, 16:25
Came across a 23 year old mallu girl based in Gurugram. Expects about 15 k for ppm. My challenge with seeking is some of the girls who are relatively reasonable just aren't worth it. Could score something similar without having to commit to an arrangement. The ones who maybe worth it, don't seem to budge from big numbers.

Interacted with WannaBeMyDaddy and if you like petite she seems promising, but case in point on the girls who are desirable, being too steep. Or maybe my real life crap bargaining skills spill over into my interactions on seeking. Here's a holler for help to the brothers on the forum, a sense of direction would be quite helpful.

DesiGuy3
05-13-22, 16:30
Last link on your post is link to message not the profile.

DesiGuy3
05-13-22, 19:34
Hi guys,

Kindly advise on following SA profiles. Hayat. Lovebites. Chocolate. Smart actress. Friendly guide. Honest nerd. Shayana swtgal. Kinditgirl. Exictedchickie. Finelady. Smarttemptress. WanderlustP. Zestfulsoul. Temptingqueencpl. Mysteriousgirl. Irina2905. Sharon. Classy.Add links to profiles.

Jenna95
05-13-22, 20:29
Guys,

Till now which ever link I see in the SA forum, all are "profile not available " and if I open Seeking.com I see the same profiles which are mostly fake. What am I missing? I have tried like 100's of links in this forum and all same cases. Is there any thing that I'm missing? I don't have a membership on SA. Just an account.

QuietBoi
05-13-22, 21:10
Seems good to chat with. Claims to be a new on SA with not much experience. Any feedback if brothers on the forum have interacted?

JasonSilva
05-13-22, 21:52
Malliga-nellika - https://members.seeking.com/member/7d751529-6571-4d67-a010-7fd6a41fc00e.

Just heads-up guys, she is a Transgender woman, she calls herself model, may be she is, she didn't tell me or my friend she is Transgender, having handful boobs in pics (now we know its because boob job), but her face was suspicious looking little rough with not even a single smile in pics. So myself or my friend didn't meet her, also she asks 30 k for few hours LOL.If you are in Chennai, you can fly to Bangkok for 3 day trip. Shouldn't cost you more than 40 k.

Raabram2005
05-14-22, 01:47
Sorry about it. Here is the link.

https://members.seeking.com/member/2f18ca90-5bae-49fc-a765-b7564a639f18

Last link on your post is link to message not the profile.

DesiGuy3
05-14-22, 04:42
Guys,

Till now which ever link I see in the SA forum, all are "profile not available " and if I open Seeking.com I see the same profiles which are mostly fake. What am I missing? I have tried like 100's of links in this forum and all same cases. Is there any thing that I'm missing? I don't have a membership on SA. Just an account.Maybe something wrong with your ID. Links works for me.

Duder03
05-14-22, 06:27

Just heads-up guys, she is a Transgender woman, she calls herself model, may be she is, she didn't tell me or my friend she is Transgender, having handful boobs in pics (now we know its because boob job), but her face was suspicious looking little rough with not even a single smile in pics. So myself or my friend didn't meet her, also she asks 30 k for few hours LOL.They wanted me to agree for an allowance of 30 k to share their picture. I bid good luck there, didn't know about the gender. Thanks for posting.

Duder03
05-14-22, 06:38
https://members.seeking.com/member/bdef14c2-f6a0-4297-8f1b-d15bd6bf1d38 - 50 k ppm.

Another profile called babyy or babyyforyou for which I can't find the link, claims to be a nursing student from Latvia, wanted 60 euros for her expenses and I don't have to pay allowance when we meet in Chennai. Common sense prevailed.

Xyclone10
05-14-22, 07:12
Good to hear that there are like minded Brothers in the forum. It's the same with me and SA gals need a different approach which cannot be compared with common indies or WGs.

The experience is what matters and enhances the satisfaction level to a different level.

Moreover, this approach helps you land more things than less. Happy Seeking.

Very well said. For me I am like you brother. I like the experience and not just sex.

Tarus89
05-14-22, 09:46
Guys,

Any review on these profiles.

1. https://members.seeking.com/member/31714ab7-15ac-42d6-9253-777f7259be8c.

She is from Delhi currently in Bangalore goes by the name KindDiva.

2. https://members.seeking.com/member/adb48de5-7da7-4be0-87b0-be23aa12e77a.

She Is from Mumbai goes by the name Lusciouslips13.

Ajay2984
05-14-22, 11:17
Add links to profiles.Okay bro, will do shortly.

Ajay2984
05-14-22, 11:19
Guys,

She Is from Mumbai goes by the name Lusciouslips13.Had a chat with her. Sounds genuine. Yet to discuss amount. Will update if I take her. Her pics in profile are good. She shared one face pic also. Okay looks good structure.

Ajay2984
05-14-22, 11:26
Guys,

Any suggestions on below mentioned profiles from Mumbai.

1. https://members.seeking.com/member/7acad25e-1d87-43af-87e4-1fdca2c8b2db.

Sweetgirl.

2. https://members.seeking.com/member/47d48c28-7bc4-437e-ac64-395ef9bf2dd6.

DV_SA.

3. https://members.seeking.com/member/ef32e94e-3362-4af0-9e53-950fa81d0aa6.

Pooja.

4. https://members.seeking.com/member/2f7e6096-93a8-4f93-8b9a-4cd1d1793521.

Shammzz.

Flizblr
05-14-22, 12:41
Sorry about it. Here is the link.

https://members.seeking.com/member/2f18ca90-5bae-49fc-a765-b7564a639f18Met her 4 times last year. She is a sweet fuck. Bengali. A law student. Super abuse friendly. I gagged her crazy, spanked her. And came in mouth many times. Love to be used and abused. But be ready to listen to a sob story of how her BF ditched her.

HituMonger
05-14-22, 15:13
Guys,

She Is from Mumbai goes by the name Lusciouslips13.Luscious lips keeps changing her profile, she was not coming down below 40 k. Later I had different ID and then she agreed for 25 k for 4 hrs meeting. She is 35-37 yrs model like girl very beautiful and hot. But Als disappointed with action. She did DFK, but BBJ very casually, she could not come on top as bust was heavy, could not do doggy long as her legs were hurting only missionary. So not very pleasant experience.

DrySpell123
05-14-22, 15:52
Any Intel on kinddiva in SA Bangalore? She is visiting from Delhi, plan on meeting tomorrow.

DesiGuy3
05-14-22, 17:25
Spoke with kindDiva and asking 30 k for couple of hours. So I passed.

Guys,

She Is from Mumbai goes by the name Lusciouslips13.

SBP02
05-14-22, 21:00
Luscious lips keeps changing her profile, she was not coming down below 40 k. Later I had different ID and then she agreed for 25 k for 4 hrs meeting. She is 35-37 yrs model like girl very beautiful and hot. But Als disappointed with action. She did DFK, but BBJ very casually, she could not come on top as bust was heavy, could not do doggy long as her legs were hurting only missionary. So not very pleasant experience.Bro thank you for sharing your experience about her.

I was about to take her for 40 k.

Your FR saved my time and money. Thanks bro.

Cheeers.

Raabram2005
05-15-22, 00:44
Thanks bro, won't miss her then. Was going through your earlier posts. Couldn't send a pm to you. I did meet nobella, finance student, nice girl. Ended up meeting couple of more times. Couldn't figure out the other finance professional. Please do share her sa link, if she is still active.

Met her 4 times last year. She is a sweet fuck. Bengali. A law student. Super abuse friendly. I gagged her crazy, spanked her. And came in mouth many times. Love to be used and abused. But be ready to listen to a sob story of how her BF ditched her..

DesiGuy3
05-15-22, 03:19
What was the damage?

Met her 4 times last year. She is a sweet fuck. Bengali. A law student. Super abuse friendly. I gagged her crazy, spanked her. And came in mouth many times. Love to be used and abused. But be ready to listen to a sob story of how her BF ditched her.

Cocobolo23
05-15-22, 05:57
https://members.seeking.com/member/6861cb9f-db71-47d1-97a9-225b7ea091c6

Quoting 30 k.

Raabram2005
05-15-22, 06:55
This girl not sure where she is from asking for 2 L per meet. Claims people have paid her. Luck bastard whoever it is.

https://members.seeking.com/member/77bfdc92-f536-431a-bc75-5e7cfe1ae4f4

Vj202
05-15-22, 07:19
Any review on below profile.

Sharplady.

https://members.seeking.com/member/c529b4d7-78bf-4519-b7a7-93f3004104eb

InnocentGirlie.

https://members.seeking.com/member/e3c75b77-7896-4d5d-9951-b16445c3e6e3

Member #4791
05-15-22, 07:23
Hi brothers,

Just joined seeking. Com.

Can any one share links of genuine girls in SA who live in Kolkata? Little urgent. Thanks in advance.

Major21
05-15-22, 08:51
This girl not sure where she is from asking for 2 L per meet. Claims people have paid her. Luck bastard whoever it is.

https://members.seeking.com/member/77bfdc92-f536-431a-bc75-5e7cfe1ae4f4In the general case, no one pays such an amount but everything is possible. Mostly she gambles like this. She just needs 1 guy like this in 2 months which can be possible in a city like Bangalore where there is more demand than supply.

Tarus89
05-15-22, 09:55
Guys,

She Is from Mumbai goes by the name Lusciouslips13.Guys just an heads-up KindDiva on SA Delhi / Bangalore is a transgender. I came across her profile in facebook and instagram.

Morpheus134
05-15-22, 11:06
Had two SA dates, Touchwood they were just drink meets thankfully. Pics can be so deceiving. The first lady had a lot of filters and when we met up the lady was a short BBW with massive tits. She was ok to hang out with (minus the wee bit punju accent). Not very defined on her expectation and willing to explore the arrangement.

The second lad is an extremely petite lady. I suspect she has eating disorder. Goes by the name of astute gambler. I had a lot of hopes before I met her, but alas faces change between real life and virtual. Looked quite different. Insists on covered BJ, which was a bummer. Had a couple of drinks and walked away from both opportunities. Don't recollect the username for the first.

Really need to figure out those reasonable SA profiles other seniors are talking about.I always insist for a vc before even a coffee or drinks date after I had a couple of such bummers. Chics who give crappy excuse for a simple vc doesn't deserve our time and effort I feel. And mostly such chics avoid vc because they know they would get rejected on vc itself.

Morpheus134
05-15-22, 11:08
Met her 4 times last year. She is a sweet fuck. Bengali. A law student. Super abuse friendly. I gagged her crazy, spanked her. And came in mouth many times. Love to be used and abused. But be ready to listen to a sob story of how her BF ditched her.Her profile is active since May 2022 only. Was she active with some other profile earlier?

FunCheck2
05-15-22, 12:48
Hi brothers,

Just joined seeking. Com.

Can any one share links of genuine girls in SA who live in Kolkata? Little urgent. Thanks in advance.Try Dona. Within the 10 k budget for 3-4 hrs GFE experience with this genuine contact is worth experiencing. She is an well educated girl with high inspiration. I had a very good time with her and would highly recommend her to anyone. All the best.

https://members.seeking.com/member/96567cee-db7c-4e2f-9227-179d2a97ba2c

QuietBoi
05-15-22, 15:25
Dona is also up for Cam shows with a little bit of incentive off course, if you would like a preview.

Try Dona. Within the 10 k budget for 3-4 hrs GFE experience with this genuine contact is worth experiencing. She is an well educated girl with high inspiration. I had a very good time with her and would highly recommend her to anyone. All the best.

https://members.seeking.com/member/96567cee-db7c-4e2f-9227-179d2a97ba2c

DebonairMale75
05-15-22, 16:01
Hey,

Any reviews on the below glrs. Both are in Bangalore.

Exoticbaby123.

https://members.seeking.com/member/57c99522-438b-4c95-b4d2-ec94f6aed366

FeminineDuchess.

https://members.seeking.com/member/55d23299-683a-4c77-ab4d-5ede42f71377

TIA.

Member #4791
05-15-22, 19:20
But are you sure Dona is 10 k worth? Her face looks fill of pimples and she doesn't look so good in pics she sent me. And is there any other girl other than Dona?

Try Dona. Within the 10 k budget for 3-4 hrs GFE experience with this genuine contact is worth experiencing. She is an well educated girl with high inspiration. I had a very good time with her and would highly recommend her to anyone. All the best.

https://members.seeking.com/member/96567cee-db7c-4e2f-9227-179d2a97ba2c.

Prince007
05-15-22, 21:38
I have reactivated my premium subscription for the upcoming trip to Delhi (end of May through early June). Since I don't have a lot of time to do the regular due diligence and courting, I would appreciate leads on worthwhile Delhi SBs I should check out. Thanks in advance, brothers.

Cheers.

FunCheck2
05-15-22, 23:05
But are you sure Dona is 10 k worth? Her face looks fill of pimples and she doesn't look so good in pics she sent me. And is there any other girl other than Dona?

.Depends on what you are looking for. It was a quick trip for me and I didn't wanted to take any chance. Had a recommendation too from a close friend of ISG and actually I liked the complete time spent with her. But yes, she is slim with some pimples, though not so prominent in actual. I was in touch with some others too. But zeroed down on her for obvious reason, one of it being non smoker 😊.

Raabram2005
05-16-22, 01:34
Have been interacting with feminine Dutchess, quoting 15 k for a 3 hours. Say's available only on weekends evenings only. Couldn't take it further.

Hey,

Exoticbaby123.

FeminineDuchess.

https://members.seeking.com/member/55d23299-683a-4c77-ab4d-5ede42f71377

TIA..

Ajay2984
05-16-22, 02:29
Hi guys,

In talks with following birds on SA. Kindly suggest so that I can choose the best.

1. Laila saha from Andheri. Asking 20 k for one and 30 for two. Trying to convince her for 10 k for 2.

https://members.seeking.com/member/d0f2176f-3b2f-4f68-83c1-d92ce4a3a958

2. MysteriousGirl. Asking 15 k for 2. Agreed for 12 k for 2.

https://members.seeking.com/member/dd08defa-c8b6-4005-9162-1438c042505d

3. Chocolate from Powai. Still chatting with her. Profile and pics look good.

https://members.seeking.com/member/ce3b43a7-7073-4cd9-97ac-97d3ed8d2a72

4. Danbury. From Navi Mumbai. Asking 15 k for 3 hours.

https://members.seeking.com/messages/inbox/204aff85-5632-4ba6-97d6-131be1e54c0f

5. Pooja. From mahim and asking 10 k for 2 pops. Says no restrictions including anal.

https://members.seeking.com/member/ef32e94e-3362-4af0-9e53-950fa81d0aa6

MBrando
05-16-22, 08:54
At least for us guys in this forum it is better to stay away from such profiles as there are much better women out there. As a thumb rule girls who charges such high amount also tend to be less cooperative and with their own hangups. There are also foreigners who pay such amount. One of the good girls I used to meet for 10 k for 3-4 hours got 3 lakhs from a Canadian as an advance.

In the general case, no one pays such an amount but everything is possible. Mostly she gambles like this. She just needs 1 guy like this in 2 months which can be possible in a city like Bangalore where there is more demand than supply.

MBrando
05-16-22, 08:57
From experience girls who don't tend put too many pics or vague pics tend to be the best. Somone who puts lots of edited pics are purely trying to impress with pics and ask for more.

I always insist for a vc before even a coffee or drinks date after I had a couple of such bummers. Chics who give crappy excuse for a simple vc doesn't deserve our time and effort I feel. And mostly such chics avoid vc because they know they would get rejected on vc itself.

SBP02
05-16-22, 09:57
From experience girls who don't tend put too many pics or vague pics tend to be the best. Somone who puts lots of edited pics are purely trying to impress with pics and ask for more.I have been experienced the same on SA.

Many are gold digger. Or having golden pussy syndrome now on SA.

Need careful attention to get good for good time.

Cheers.

MBrando
05-16-22, 10:56
Great, she quoted 50 K to me and I stopped conversing.

Bro thank you for sharing your experience about her.

I was about to take her for 40 k.

Your FR saved my time and money. Thanks bro.

Cheeers.

Ruata
05-16-22, 11:23
Has anyone tried this bird.

https://members.seeking.com/member/7c505d9f-7b79-4d98-b57f-50fcd0412db5

Can't converse with her as I don't have premium. Actually no point of upgrading my account as there are only 7-10 girls from my state. I'm in ghy currently and am interested in this girl.

QuietBoi
05-16-22, 12:44
Any feedback on the below SA babe folks? Looks wise seems good.

https://members.seeking.com/member/b0963aa3-9069-4296-87a6-5b75219300d3

PlayMe
05-16-22, 16:51
Requesting feedback on this chick: https://members.seeking.com/member/785ffd46-04f6-48d2-a440-f1ae3251d145.

Kindly let me know.

Flizblr
05-16-22, 17:09
Her profile is active since May 2022 only. Was she active with some other profile earlier?Yes bro. She keeps creating new one every few days.

Phil50
05-16-22, 18:55
Hey,

Exoticbaby123.

FeminineDuchess.

https://members.seeking.com/member/55d23299-683a-4c77-ab4d-5ede42f71377.I met Exoticbaby123 2 years ago when she had just started on SA. Said she was from the UK (NRI) and in B'lore for some time, Looks like she's been a fulltime escort for the last 2 years.

She was attractive at that time. Sophisticated, but with an attitude. Wanted to be paid even if I decided not to go ahead. I did not go ahead then as I had better options. I recall her rate as being 15 k for a short time then, but she was new and it may have gone up since.

Bubblicious
05-16-22, 19:44
Looking for Arrangements purely. Don't know about destiny. [Deleted by Admin]

DesiGuy3
05-16-22, 22:42
Chatted with her couple of months back. She is not in Delhi and wanted me to pay for her to come to Delhi.

DesiGuy3
05-16-22, 22:55
Chatted with her couple of months back. She is not in Delhi and wanted me to pay for her to come to Delhi.

Raabram2005
05-17-22, 00:47
Cookiebabe, avoid her if you can. She is a fat girl, one of my bad experiences. Presents herself as sophisticated girl, got fooled. Face is nice, but body is out of shape.

https://members.seeking.com/member/5f7ac8ec-c007-4544-a022-427225b291c8

DesiGuy3
05-17-22, 03:28
She is asking for advance before you meet. This is against SA policy and can be blocked if someone reported her. In my book no advance.

Requesting feedback on this chick: https://members.seeking.com/member/785ffd46-04f6-48d2-a440-f1ae3251d145.

Kindly let me know.

StupidX
05-17-22, 05:10
Got in touch with few nice ladies on SA, mostly from Mumbai and looking for reviews.

Amberjoyxo https://members.seeking.com/messages/inbox/9a702147-56c0-494a-a8d4-7c30d0d21e64 quoting 20 k and will travel to Mumbai.

GorgeousVenus - https://members.seeking.com/member/6a9b6926-bfc0-49e1-ad48-e2fbfa1ba3d4 quoting 50 k for 3 4 hours and 80 k for the night. Not willing to vc so I am guessing it's a scam?

Loving princess - https://members.seeking.com/member/9d3ebbd5-b517-404c-913a-28d51ae6e723 25 k for night.

Jerika - https://members.seeking.com/member/16cab8b4-544c-4cfe-ab98-9efca4358b2b 25 k for night North Eastern I think.

Sunnyd - https://members.seeking.com/messages/inbox/9c3f5bad-55d2-4dea-9718-1c71b36bb106 quote is 35 k says she is from California.

SeductiveRunner - https://members.seeking.com/messages/inbox/1a58fd50-79d3-4e50-80e5-871f2da44d41 quotes 25 k for night.

LonelyMedic
05-17-22, 10:39
My first time utilizing SA membership all together.

She is early 20's and has a very warm and welcoming personality. Met her first at Galeria mall to have a confirmation as never had I ventured in the concept of mongering. Met her at *bucks and on the first glance she has medium + built but not at all chubby. She had a pixy cut and dressed casually for the occasion.

From there we moved to the nearest hotel in the evening. Picked up a bottle of wine and a whisky.

I was at no point rushed to hand over the cash and before the meet she was pleasant to converse with. The only drawback pre meet was the fact that she had a habit of being overly customer centric; thus resulting in video call notifications at the most in appropriate time.

Deed:

We both checked in and nobody batted an eye towards us. Went to the room started with the basic of talking and making drinks. When I went in for a kiss she was tad bit apprehensive about the same.

I understood perhaps that the time for me to take a shower before starting on further. Once done she proceeded to the same once she stepped out she dawned a red lingerie and walked towards me.

To start it of I ate her to make her feel comfortable (No sign of any STD or foul smell). She reciprocated by giving a CBJ which was a overdone as I guess her inspiration came from watchin alot of porn, in way her focus was how it looked like. But with a little guidance she was able to hit the right spots.

Her tits are a handful perky and not saggy. Was a little sensitive initially but then she did not have a problem went I went HAM on them.

We had a total of 3 rounds till 2 in the night took a meal break and drink break. Banged her in the balcony on the bed and in the washroom.

In the morning I had a stiffy so I spooned her and drilled her when both of us were partially awake.

All and all even though I over paid 22 k for a full night I would say it was a great first time experience.

WIR. Sure but there are already to many fishes in the sea.

Face - 6.5.

Body - 7 (Medium + but toned).

Breasts - 7.5 (handful).

Pussy - 8.

Overall - 7.5.

Damage - 22 K + Hotel + F&b.

https://members.seeking.com/member/d3c29c24-f793-4ed0-9ab8-c5559fb512d0

Also any review on.

Asked 15 k now down to 10 K hope hope there are no red flags with her.

Regards.

FunCheck2
05-17-22, 21:54
Has anyone availed her in Delhi / Noida?

https://members.seeking.com/member/3f267f2a-6d63-4a49-a056-ba4f94cb03d4

Heard she quotes high but comes Down to 10 k for two.

I couldn't avail her yet. But won't mind sharing her contact if anyone wants to proceed with caution and without reference.

Thanks.

DesiGuy3
05-18-22, 01:11

She is early 20's and has a very warm and welcoming personality. Met her first at Galeria mall to have a confirmation as never had I ventured in the concept of mongering. Met her at *bucks and on the first glance she has medium + built but not at all chubby. She had a pixy cut and dressed casually for the occasion.

From there we moved to the nearest hotel in the evening. Picked up a bottle of wine and a whisky.

I was at no point rushed to hand over the cash and before the meet she was pleasant to converse with. The only drawback pre meet was the fact that she had a habit of being overly customer centric; thus resulting in video call notifications at the most in appropriate time.

Deed:

We both checked in and nobody batted an eye towards us. Went to the room started with the basic of talking and making drinks. When I went in for a kiss she was tad bit apprehensive about the same.

I understood perhaps that the time for me to take a shower before starting on further. Once done she proceeded to the same once she stepped out she dawned a red lingerie and walked towards me.

To start it of I ate her to make her feel comfortable (No sign of any STD or foul smell). She reciprocated by giving a CBJ which was a overdone as I guess her inspiration came from watchin alot of porn, in way her focus was how it looked like. But with a little guidance she was able to hit the right spots.

Her tits are a handful perky and not saggy. Was a little sensitive initially but then she did not have a problem went I went HAM on them..There is a recent thread on the same girl you are requesting review.

RoniG
05-18-22, 04:56
She was already reviewed here. May be you missed it. As per the previous report experience was good but she is fat. How much did this bad experience cost you?

Cookiebabe, avoid her if you can. She is a fat girl, one of my bad experiences. Presents herself as sophisticated girl, got fooled. Face is nice, but body is out of shape.

WaterBoy747
05-18-22, 07:45

Deed:

We both checked in and nobody batted an eye towards us. Went to the room started with the basic of talking and making drinks. When I went in for a kiss she was tad bit apprehensive about the same...Been chatting with her. Ah man. CBJ sucks. On to the next one then.

WaterBoy747
05-18-22, 07:58
https://members.seeking.com/member/bdef14c2-f6a0-4297-8f1b-d15bd6bf1d38 - 50 k ppm.

Another profile called babyy or babyyforyou for which I can't find the link, claims to be a nursing student from Latvia, wanted 60 euros for her expenses and I don't have to pay allowance when we meet in Chennai. Common sense prevailed.LOL. Same. I told her that if she comes to India and meets me, I will reimburse her.

WaterBoy747
05-18-22, 08:07
Met her 4 times last year. She is a sweet fuck. Bengali. A law student. Super abuse friendly. I gagged her crazy, spanked her. And came in mouth many times. Love to be used and abused. But be ready to listen to a sob story of how her BF ditched her.I just got her tg ID. She isn't willing to come to Chennai. Then I asked for he tg and I've spoken to her a couple of years back. Think she also runs a cosmetics company. Looks like I have to make a trip to BLR to have my way with the fuckdoll. She's cute and my type.

UCantcMeBro
05-18-22, 10:58
Hi,

In talks with the below mentioned profile.

Any one have any thing to share as a feedback on this one?

For some reason the picture is not getting uploaded it was failing.

https://members.seeking.com/member/09afcba6-8d29-463f-a8b4-8f5ffb64efd5

FYI the pictures on the profile is not hers.

WaterBoy747
05-18-22, 11:57
https://members.seeking.com/member/ac8338dc-cbd1-4fb4-83ef-f69c42772eeb

Apparently in Chennai for a month. And from Mumbai originally. Quoting 20 k for 4 hours. Anyone touch base?

Aroran13
05-18-22, 12:56

Requesting if any brothers can share contact details for this profile. My SA account keeps getting suspended. Tried creating new accounts with separate email IDs but same issue. I have raise the issue with support team but it'll take time.

Meanwhile can reciprocate with equally good contacts.

Bond Bond
05-18-22, 13:34
Halo,

Just came across a profile in Pune TemptingGorgeous.

And Milie. Both have sent me a message but I can't read as I don't have an active subscription on SA.

Anyone on contact with them? I know this won't help me buy just curious. Eventually I'll end up signing up again soon. There goes 7 k. LOL.

TheBigSchlong
05-18-22, 15:04
I am back on ISG after a long long break. Lost my previous account. I was active in Mumbai-Pune and now restarting my mongering in Hyderabad.

I have few experiences on SA which I would share in subsequent days once I get this membership subscription sorted out using crypto.

I am looking for some feedback. If any brother had tasted or interacted with DreamyCatcher in SA Hyderabad, please let me know.

https://members.seeking.com/member/7bb91788-79c1-4159-ade8-5c6b785c695e

She seems well spoken and I am in conversation with her. Haven't talked about anything specifics yet. If a brother can help me out here, it would be great!

Be assured that I will keep the spirit of the forum alive by sharing as much as I can.

Thanks in advance.

Raabram2005
05-18-22, 16:49
I have missed it. It cost me 10 k.

She was already reviewed here. May be you missed it. As per the previous report experience was good but she is fat. How much did this bad experience cost you?

Stevence11
05-18-22, 20:37
Hey guys,

Any feedback on these profiles?

1. https://members.seeking.com/member/2f18ca90-5bae-49fc-a765-b7564a639f18.

2. https://members.seeking.com/member/96cde5d1-fbda-4fff-a4bd-a8fcb84bd179.

3. https://members.seeking.com/member/aea19a1b-2983-402b-a42f-fc90fd268ba1.

4. https://members.seeking.com/member/1582f029-f7d8-4ac8-a024-cfe9b61bd839.

Raabram2005
05-19-22, 01:07
Redlizard, had met her few months back. NE girl, she is good. Huge tits for her frame and soft one's and very cooperative and enthusiastic. Demands 20 k, settled for 15 k, doesn't budge below that. You will have fun.

Hey guys,

4. https://members.seeking.com/member/1582f029-f7d8-4ac8-a024-cfe9b61bd839.

Raabram2005
05-19-22, 01:27
She has been reviewed by flizblr recently, scroll down and check.

Hey guys,

4. https://members.seeking.com/member/1582f029-f7d8-4ac8-a024-cfe9b61bd839..

RajfrLuv
05-19-22, 12:43
Hi folks,

So there is one profile from Gurgaon whose telegram is something like Mshreya. She is asking for half amount online as booking for the meeting. Did any bro try her.

Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks.

VickyD6
05-19-22, 16:56
Hi folks, is SA offering any discounts or has any upcoming plans?

Thanks,

Vicky.

Kimm222
05-19-22, 17:03
https://members.seeking.com/member/1466de16-7ad2-4366-90be-01b7bdedfdd2

Anyone tried her? Reviews appreciated.

FeelingBad
05-19-22, 17:43
Bro,

Never give, I made payment to a girl before meeting and she didn't came and threatened when I insisted to meet.

Girl had even given deleted her SA profile after it.

Hi folks, a.

So there is one profile from Gurgaon whose telegram is something like Mshreya. She is asking for half amount online as booking for the meeting. Did any bro try her.

Any info wud be appreciated.

Thanks.

JohnPra33
05-19-22, 20:37
Hi folks, is SA offering any discounts or has any upcoming plans?.Waiting for same, hopefully memorial day weekend next week.

DesiGuy3
05-19-22, 21:37
Spoke with her in Jan 2022 and she gives BS that what happens with her in past and need 50% in advance. I never pay any advance to anyone. You give her 50% in advance and she will disappear then what you do then. It is your choice.

Hi folks, a.

So there is one profile from Gurgaon whose telegram is something like Mshreya. She is asking for half amount online as booking for the meeting. Did any bro try her..

DudePerfect
05-19-22, 22:37
Hey guys,

Just wondering if any one has met these girls in Hyderabad.

https://members.seeking.com/member/d5cf86db-7c5c-4d7c-a3aa-79ec519566f4

https://members.seeking.com/member/564a89ab-4fce-442b-a3d7-3b1b531bac1c

I am talking to them, but haven't got to any specifics yet. Appreciate any information.

Thanks!

DudePerfect
05-19-22, 23:17
Hi folks, is SA offering any discounts or has any upcoming plans?.They are currently offering 20% discount.

DudePerfect
05-20-22, 03:46
Serial bong callgirl living in Madhapur, don't waste your money on her. She do have lots of attitude. Meet only if you want a professional one who is totally dependent on SA for bread nd butter.Did you meet her bro? How much was she quoting?

VickyD6
05-20-22, 05:38
Perhaps it's a curated discount. Like the other bro suggested, let me wait for memorial day weekend.

They are currently offering 20% discount.

Tarus89
05-20-22, 08:19
Guys,

Any review of the following profiles.

1. goes by the name of double_funn from Mumbai.

https://members.seeking.com/member/e5bb8018-b24e-456d-84f5-75bf79cd618d

2. two sisters from Delhi. Goes by the name of Sisters_here from Delhi.

https://members.seeking.com/member/84d27ccb-2cbb-4c76-be23-a74f177bc374

3. goes by the name HotDiva from kolkata.

https://members.seeking.com/member/e018f273-4538-4286-9779-02fafcaa041d

SmartExecutive
05-20-22, 08:58
The first one is a trangender. Or I think a post operation female. I did waste some money on that profile last month. She will send you tempting videos and pics, and anybody can fall for those pics. But in reality its a male. I went through cardiac arrest after meeting her (well him). The thing is these guys should be honest about this in SA at least. Don't spoil your mood on that profile. The second one I did not try yet.

Hey guys,

I am talking to them, but haven't got to any specifics yet. Appreciate any information.

Thanks!

Sunny9090
05-20-22, 11:12
Please just don't waste your hard earned money, time.

Absolute no worth.

DudePerfect
05-20-22, 15:05
Hey guys,

I am talking to them, but haven't got to any specifics yet. Appreciate any information.Spoke to the first girl (SurprisedBeauty) and she is asking for 30 k to meet for 2/3 hours. Sounds but expensive. Anyone tried her before?

MoskvaDesi
05-20-22, 16:07
https://members.seeking.com/member/1466de16-7ad2-4366-90be-01b7bdedfdd2

Anyone tried her? Reviews appreciated.I was in touch with her when she made her account. She sounded very curious and not sure of what she wanted. At first, she seemed really sweet and was open to meeting for a coffee to se if she wanted to go ahead. Then next day she started throwing tantrums about not traveling from Andheri to Goregaon also. I mean that's hardly a long distance for a city like Mumbai. I stopped pursuing her after, I was in Andheri today and buzzed her if she wanted to meet, but didn't reply.

Do let us know further developments, if any, that you have with her.

Cheers,

VG.

MoskvaDesi
05-20-22, 16:10
Hi guys,

Found a potential girl suiting all the qualities I am looking for here - https://members.seeking.com/member/bd8522e0-f855-4c5e-abc8-b7c46678033b..

Lives in Virar, quoting 25 k for few hours during the day.

Any leads, pointers would be appreciated.

Cheers,

VG.

SBP02
05-20-22, 17:30
Hi guys,

Found a potential girl suiting all the qualities I am looking for here - https://members.seeking.com/member/bd8522e0-f855-4c5e-abc8-b7c46678033b..

Any leads, pointers would be appreciated..We have interacted earlier, it was 15 k for night.

She is not worth.

Cheers.

TheBigSchlong
05-20-22, 18:21
The first one is a trangender. Or I think a post operation female. I did waste some money on that profile last month. She will send you tempting videos and pics, and anybody can fall for those pics. But in reality its a male. I went through cardiac arrest after meeting her (well him). The thing is these guys should be honest about this in SA at least. Don't spoil your mood on that profile. The second one I did not try yet.Hello SmartExecutive, thank you for your insides. Can you please elaborate what made you think that she / he is a post op TG? Also what were the damages. She / he is quoting absurd amount on SA. She / he looks hot and gorgeous, no doubt, in the pictures that were sent and also the Instagram page. But out of curiosity, I want to know.

Please enlighten us more.

Thanks.

TBS.

FunCheck2
05-20-22, 21:10
Here is yet another one from Hyderabad SA who is genuine and VFM.

Not sure if she was reviewed in past but I got connected to her last month.
She quoted 9 k for a day time meet. Negotiate to less than 7 k by reducing time to 2 hrs.
She sent her pic again after starting from home, and was available for meet at right time.
I had a very good experience with her. A sweet submissive girl and to me a vfm comparing to other options in the city.

WIR. Yes.

https://members.seeking.com/member/bc06f3cd-7645-4af9-b898-3f7211994de1

Pygmalion2012
05-21-22, 03:38
Any feedback on the profile below?

https://members.seeking.com/member/9e8916d2-8266-4c19-a4d1-0e50ac7598fe

19 year old, asking for 30 k for the night.

Flizblr
05-21-22, 04:52

19 year old, asking for 30 k for the night.Heard from a fellow monger that she is super arrogant and annoying and mistreats people. Is a real mood kill.

FunCheck2
05-21-22, 13:24
Has anyone tried this bird.

https://members.seeking.com/member/7c505d9f-7b79-4d98-b57f-50fcd0412db5

Can't converse with her as I don't have premium. Actually no point of upgrading my account as there are only 7-10 girls from my state. I'm in ghy currently and am interested in this girl.Shared the ID with you in pm, as you can also guess from her SA I’d 😊. All the best.

Aksmn
05-21-22, 17:31
Guys,

Any review of the following profiles.

1. goes by the name of double_funn from Mumbai.

https://members.seeking.com/member/e5bb8018-b24e-456d-84f5-75bf79cd618d

2. two sisters from Delhi. Goes by the name of Sisters_here from Delhi.

https://members.seeking.com/member/84d27ccb-2cbb-4c76-be23-a74f177bc374

3. goes by the name HotDiva from kolkata.

https://members.seeking.com/member/e018f273-4538-4286-9779-02fafcaa041dHotDiva is genuine. Nice behavior. Although she was late by 1 hour but she was friendly.

DudePerfect
05-21-22, 18:08
Please just don't waste your hard earned money, time.

Absolute no worth.Can you give more details bro? She is not good in the bed or her attitude is not good?

Thanks!

DudePerfect
05-21-22, 19:11

She quoted 9 k for a day time meet. Negotiate to less than 7 k by reducing time to 2 hrs.
She sent her pic again after starting from home, and was available for meet at right time.
I had a very good experience with her. A sweet submissive girl and to me a VFM comparing to other options in the city.

WIR. Yes.

https://members.seeking.com/member/bc06f3cd-7645-4af9-b898-3f7211994de1How is she looks wise bro? Looks bit chubby in the pic.

Flizblr
05-21-22, 19:56
Hey Folks, Any feedback on this bird?

https://members.seeking.com/messages/inbox/99465764-cb5c-4737-aacf-beeb85d6069c

Tarus89
05-22-22, 00:00
Guys,

Any review on this chick goes by the name dusktildawn. Bengali chick lives in Mumbai. Planning to meet her tonight (Sunday).

https://members.seeking.com/member/6373a9af-5647-4f4e-ab1e-5eb37a113a1c

DesiGuy3
05-22-22, 05:18
HotDiva is genuine. Nice behavior. Although she was late by 1 hour but she was friendly.Can you please write an FR? I am planning to see her this week and wanted some detail info on her?

TIA.

Tarus89
05-22-22, 06:48
HotDiva is genuine. Nice behavior. Although she was late by 1 hour but she was friendly.Spoke to her about an overnight stay. She quoted 35 k for two times. I said when I meet I don't want to have limitations like only two times and all. She then quoted 50 k. I didn't reply. She then msged final 30 k. Kept her in hanging to see what price she will finally come down to.

Ruata
05-22-22, 08:33
Shared the ID with you in pm, as you can also guess from her SA Id 😊. All the best.Thanks brother.

MoskvaDesi
05-22-22, 09:56
We have interacted earlier, it was 15 k for night.

She is not worth.

Cheers.Thanks SPB bro, your summary turned out right. She was scheduled to meet me yesterday, asked to postpone to today. Then today morning asked to cancel again and meet next week. Totally not worth it.

Flizblr
05-22-22, 12:44
Hey Folks, Any feedback on this bird?

https://members.seeking.com/messages/inbox/99465764-cb5c-4737-aacf-beeb85d6069chttps://members.seeking.com/member/9d3ebbd5-b517-404c-913a-28d51ae6e723

TheGuyPlayer
05-22-22, 16:01
Thanks SPB bro, your summary turned out right. She was scheduled to meet me yesterday, asked to postpone to today. Then today morning asked to cancel again and meet next week. Totally not worth it.She told me that we will meet for an arrangement this Saturday. Even I booked the hotel. And when I called her on Friday she didn't pick up a call. She ghosted me.

Thankfully I had a backup plan with another girl from SA at least she didn't spoil my weekend like her.

HituMonger
05-23-22, 02:47
Can any one refer me any good SA ID in Mumbai in my PM, its very tiring process to engage. Tried so many but still could not find any worth repeating. Thanks.

Aksmn
05-23-22, 03:55
Can you please write an FR? I am planning to see her this week and wanted some detail info on her?.I met her around October last year. She is around 21 years residing at some place in south Kolkata. She Did some small modeling works. I got her contact from one of the person who met her. After contacting through whatsapp, we agreed on 10 k for 1 shot but 3-4 hours. We met at lake mall but she was 1 hour late. Over phone she was telling lie like traffic jam, just reaching, already came etc. But, after she came, it turns out she is like girls-next door. Easy going, do not have attitude. We had lots of chit chat. We took some beer, food and smoked. Her body is toned and slim. I enjoyed the time with her.

Phil50
05-23-22, 09:57

19 year old, asking for 30 k for the night.As another poster commented. She was super arrogant when I politely declined (after asking for 35). There are plenty of better girls in SA. B'lore for less.

Pygmalion2012
05-23-22, 11:28
Be careful about meeting her. She makes up a lot of stories and is a self confessed junkie. To me, her story was that she's a doctor who's studied in the US.

There are self harm scars all over her. If you are meeting her, you are likely fuelling a drug habit which could eventually lead to something really tragic. I was worried about her mental health throughout the time I spent with her. I just could not get myself to get physically intimate with her. She kept fading away mid conversation and staring into blankness for a few seconds. In all, I think she's really troubled and on drugs. Don't make it worse for her.

I just got her tg ID. She isn't willing to come to Chennai. Then I asked for he tg and I've spoken to her a couple of years back. Think she also runs a cosmetics company. Looks like I have to make a trip to BLR to have my way with the fuckdoll. She's cute and my type.

MBrando
05-23-22, 12:06
I have chatted with her, she will agree to meet for less too, I had agreed for 10 K. But the problem is in the distance so meet didn't happen. If I remember rightly she tried to take some advance or asked to start with online first so you need to be careful on that.

Hi guys,

Any leads, pointers would be appreciated.

Cheers,

VG.

Phil50
05-23-22, 14:40
Got back on SA & shortlisted these Bangalore girls. Any feedback? I will post my reports after a date.

https://members.seeking.com/member/66b5e7a5-d7f5-4700-9482-ab8771eadddf

Innocent temptress. (seems to good to be true, looks wise, wants a coffee meet before discussing).

https://members.seeking.com/member/767d853e-f2d3-4929-904a-8256ad0a4aa4

Gloria.

https://members.seeking.com/member/369356fa-6ea7-4846-95ac-34b68583a900

Sensualprincess.

https://members.seeking.com/member/e317f14a-ab70-48d3-829b-dc94162ff973

Loving Diva, Mumbai girl now in Bangalore.

MontyFukrey
05-24-22, 03:38
Bro, DMed you for her contact. I don't have premium for now.

I had a very good experience with her. A sweet submissive girl and to me a vfm comparing to other options in the city.

WIR. Yes.

https://members.seeking.com/member/bc06f3cd-7645-4af9-b898-3f7211994de1

MatadorWa
05-24-22, 08:02
I'm traveling to BLR and am chatting up with these two -.

https://members.seeking.com/member/b98e9a9f-5fba-4343-ab9d-5d4733aa7924

https://members.seeking.com/member/62a7c72f-f807-4374-a96a-6d9697dc5363

They certainly look to be my type but I am skeptical to meet them. This is my first time trying SA in India and I don't know what to expect. If any of you brothers have experienced these chicks, I would really appreciate any feedback from your experiences.

Help a desperate brother out!

LonelyMedic
05-24-22, 13:38
Sharing the MO of being a grounded cabin crew. Asking for advance for the payment for the payment of DGCA license. When asked to share credentials, shared blurry documents. I don't think any airlines requests for License fee but I could be wrong.

SymonWestt
05-24-22, 15:03
Hi.

Any one know and met this SA Girl from Bangalore.

She mentioned her name as Ash.

SA ID. Lovebnglr.

DesiGuy3
05-24-22, 16:37

They certainly look to be my type but I am skeptical to meet them. This is my first time trying SA in India and I don't know what to expect. If any of you brothers have experienced these chicks, I would really appreciate any feedback from your experiences.

Help a desperate brother out!Both are very tempting. I wish I could travel to BLR.

Pygmalion2012
05-24-22, 17:02
Of all the women on SA that I have had the opportunity to message and eventually meet, she demonstrated the worst attitude. She used a racial slur against me.

Hi.

SA ID. Lovebnglr.

SpicyPrince
05-25-22, 06:24
Both are very tempting. I wish I could travel to BLR.https://members.seeking.com/member/62a7c72f-f807-4374-a96a-6d9697dc5363?_cf_ref=aHR0cDovL3d3dy5pbnRlcm5hdGlvbmFsc2V4Z3VpZGUubmwv

I have been chatting with her for almost a year. Made 4 trips to India in 1 year however could not meet up with her. Did refer her to a fellow monger and he did meet up with her. She def has some major daddy issues. Super slim and cute looking. Pothead too. Def kink friendly. PM me for additional details.

Phil50
05-25-22, 07:34
Hi.

SA ID. Lovebnglr.I have communicated with her. She asked for 45 k, which was ridiculous (even if she had the looks, which she didn't).

Phil50
05-25-22, 07:37
Sharing the MO of being a grounded cabin crew. Asking for advance for the payment for the payment of DGCA license. When asked to share credentials, shared blurry documents. I don't think any airlines requests for License fee but I could be wrong.I had the same experience. I was in a senior position in the airline industry and called out her BS. She's a scammer with no intention of meeting you.

Phil50
05-25-22, 07:38
https://members.seeking.com/member/62a7c72f-f807-4374-a96a-6d9697dc5363?_cf_ref=aHR0cDovL3d3dy5pbnRlcm5hdGlvbmFsc2V4Z3VpZGUubmwv

I have been chatting with her for almost a year. Made 4 trips to India in 1 year however could not meet up with her. Did refer her to a fellow monger and he did meet up with her. She def has some major daddy issues. Super slim and cute looking. Pothead too. Def kink friendly. PM me for additional details.She has been around for about a year. We messaged, but I got the impression there's a pimp behind her and you could be setup for potential extortion. She does seem to have daddy issues / kink.

But was not my type.

Phil50
05-25-22, 07:41
Both are very tempting. I wish I could travel to BLR.Freewill. She has been around since 2019 at least (not Nov 21 as her new profile shows). Arrogant and racist (against Indians). There are many better out there.

Teen for older. I commented in my previous point.

CheckMate007
05-25-22, 07:47
Sharing the MO of being a grounded cabin crew. Asking for advance for the payment for the payment of DGCA license. When asked to share credentials, shared blurry documents. I don't think any airlines requests for License fee but I could be wrong.I am an aviation professional. And I pretty certain no fees are demanded from crew and all such fees are borne by employer company. This is utter bullshit.

MatadorWa
05-25-22, 08:28
https://members.seeking.com/member/62a7c72f-f807-4374-a96a-6d9697dc5363?_cf_ref=aHR0cDovL3d3dy5pbnRlcm5hdGlvbmFsc2V4Z3VpZGUubmwv

I have been chatting with her for almost a year. Made 4 trips to India in 1 year however could not meet up with her. Did refer her to a fellow monger and he did meet up with her. She def has some major daddy issues. Super slim and cute looking. Pothead too. Def kink friendly. PM me for additional details.Thank you so much SpicyPrince! I have been chatting her up too and she definitely seems genuine, friendly, kinky, and major daddy issues! She says she is 19 and so I have no idea how long she's been doing it. I'm certainly encouraged by the fact that your friend hung out with her. I'll def meet her when I'm there and post a review. Looking forward to a good time!

MatadorWa
05-25-22, 08:29

I have been chatting with her for almost a year. Made 4 trips to India in 1 year however could not meet up with her. Did refer her to a fellow monger and he did meet up with her. She def has some major daddy issues. Super slim and cute looking. Pothead too. Def kink friendly. PM me for additional details.
Both are very tempting. I wish I could travel to BLR.Come on over to BLR Desiguy! I'll certainly post reviews once I see them!

WaterBoy747
05-25-22, 09:38
https://members.seeking.com/member/35b4f629-b94c-4d9f-9a12-76f78001a0e5

Anyone met this chick?

Quotes like 15 k for 4-5 hrs but agreed for 12 k but been flakey and seems to have blocked me for no reason. These hoes. Jeez.

Kalyanram1338
05-25-22, 20:11
Guys,

Any review on below Hyderabad sa profile kindchick.

https://members.seeking.com/member/494e6f09-f24b-4af2-a13a-062feb0290d5

Vj202
05-26-22, 07:51
Anyone has review for this one.

https://members.seeking.com/member/2906fa3c-55b6-4d8c-8728-f4d89672186b

She is in Mumbai and ready to travel to Pune. Asking 17 k for night but haven't negotiate yet. Profile picture is not her real one.

Bond Bond
05-26-22, 09:57
Halo, I haven't subscribed to SA yet.

Have been reading reviews here and do the feel I should save the 7 k for some holes rather than SA.

Do you have review for for this profile.

GreyGoose44
05-26-22, 10:17
Hi folks,

Any reviews on these from Delhi?

Shanaya, good to talk to but inconsistent in responding.

https://members.seeking.com/member/57040c47-24fa-46c8-acbc-798b21844b5d

WittyPrimaDonna.

https://members.seeking.com/member/0b5b28a8-a0ba-4852-ab21-376aaf04be6a

Amber.

https://members.seeking.com/member/ed0cd6a1-8231-41e7-ac36-11a6f78883e2

Also, if anyone is keen on exchanging Delhi SA reviews which they are not willing to share here DM me.

DesiGuy3
05-26-22, 18:11
Shanaya. Last Year I connected with her and she told me not interested in Older people.

WittyPrimaDonna. Never responded to me.

Hi folks,

WittyPrimaDonna.

Amber.

Also, if anyone is keen on exchanging Delhi SA reviews which they are not willing to share here DM me.

Ravi009
05-26-22, 20:33
Hi.

SA ID. Lovebnglr.Contacted her on telegram and she has a GPS and would ask for 30 k or more for a meet not willing to come down too. She is from Karnataka maybe she is getting her demands fulfilled form uncles over 60.

Ravi009
05-26-22, 20:49

Help a desperate brother out!Met freewill_new101. She is genuine is a pro but expensive. She is willing to travel to exotic places after the first meet.

Raabram2005
05-27-22, 01:05
Met this girl. Mallu girl with big tits. Works on digital content.

Little plum to my taste, but overall a good experience. No nakras, 10 k for 3 to 4 hours.

https://members.seeking.com/member/690066a6-469c-427c-a5ef-6381d3c9dc62

Raabram2005
05-27-22, 01:09
Anyone met her. Appreciate your feedback. Had interacted with her. Was asking for advance, so didn't pursue further.

Looks good from the pictures shared.

https://members.seeking.com/member/805490aa-1c37-4dce-a18f-ec3772600af6

GreyGoose44
05-27-22, 02:25
Shanaya. Last Year I connected with her and she told me not interested in Older people.

WittyPrimaDonna. Never responded to me.Thanks for info. Yeah, WittyPrimaDonna responded once and then stopped. No point in pursuing her it seems.

Horny DK
05-27-22, 04:45
If you end up meeting Amber, do let me know how it goes. Been following her on IG, and finally saw her on SA. Connected with her through SA, but yet to meet her.

Hi folks,

WittyPrimaDonna.

Amber.

Qganesha
05-27-22, 05:52
Halo, I haven't subscribed to SA yet.

Have been reading reviews here and do the feel I should save the 7 k for some holes rather than SA.Perfect choice bro. SA is real waste.

SymonWestt
05-27-22, 07:12
Hi Bro,

Can you please share her Allowance details?

Thanks.

SW.

Met freewill_new101. She is genuine is a pro but expensive. She is willing to travel to exotic places after the first meet.

Phil50
05-27-22, 07:56
Anyone met her. Appreciate your feedback. Had interacted with her. Was asking for advance, so didn't pursue further.

Looks good from the pictures shared.

https://members.seeking.com/member/805490aa-1c37-4dce-a18f-ec3772600af6Not that good looking. Don't ever pay an advance. I did not pursue for that reason. Similar to her I would suggest, Sensual princess and Medusa.

Both will ask for 25, but should settle for 15.

Phil50
05-27-22, 07:57
Met this girl. Mallu girl with big tits. Works on digital content.

Little plum to my taste, but overall a good experience. No nakras, 10 k for 3 to 4 hours.

https://members.seeking.com/member/690066a6-469c-427c-a5ef-6381d3c9dc62I had the same experience with her a few months ago.

Everk
05-27-22, 14:21
Hello everyone.

I recently activated my SA membership and would like some help from fellow mongers here.

Most of the girls are asking to move to telegram and then demand outrageous 20-30 k for a meet. Even a meet & greet am being asked for allowance.

Do give some feedback on the following profiles am chatting with. Planning a meet on a weekday next week.

1. https://members.seeking.com/member/e90a9e79-81b9-4b4c-9d39-5d729ac3e10f.

Asking 20. Wants am allowance for a meet&greet.

2. https://members.seeking.com/member/a3057393-e9ec-411c-a052-4ab2af281ecb.

Haven't talked numbers yet. Said she's in Blr just for a few days.

3. https://members.seeking.com/messages/inbox/b697c926-72dc-4a84-bc4d-04a18d448e2b.

The above all seem to be semi WG types. Anyone update with experiences?

DM is open. I understand the thread is sort of compromised and let's take the discussion forward in private.

Cheers.

TheDrogo
05-27-22, 15:33
Kind mongers,

Please help with reviews if any.

TemptingQueen: https://members.seeking.com/member/f738257e-7354-440d-989b-c931476ece67.

ExcitedSeductress: https://members.seeking.com/member/59c9328e-004a-4cc6-818d-9b99fbd70267.

Pinki777 : https://members.seeking.com/member/be7120c3-0a6c-4eb8-9ad4-ad7fdca9cf9c.

That_girl_in_Vogue: https://members.seeking.com/member/688c598c-5e75-492d-9a53-05f7fcc8978a.

HotandClassy: https://members.seeking.com/member/de7686ae-00d3-45dc-a650-84cca93b4f7b.

Sophie Star: https://members.seeking.com/member/73d3b979-8906-477b-83d0-dd8d437ef8c0.

Sugarbaby: https://members.seeking.com/member/5f286fbb-4bca-416e-a484-c700cc28bf76.

TIA.

Phil50
05-27-22, 16:19
Hello everyone.

I recently activated my SA membership and would like some help from fellow mongers here.

Most of the girls are asking to move to telegram and then demand outrageous 20-30 k for a meet. Even a meet & greet am being asked for allowance.

Cheers.I've been active on SA b'lore since 2016. Haven't met these girls, but please don't pay for a M&G. Beyond cab fare / small gift. It just sets up wrong expectations, as does agreeing.

To outrageous demands. There are enough attractive women available at 20 k (15 with some effort).

Rajton
05-27-22, 19:22
I've been active on SA b'lore since 2016. Haven't met these girls, but please don't pay for a M&G. Beyond cab fare / small gift. It just sets up wrong expectations, as does agreeing.

To outrageous demands. There are enough attractive women available at 20 k (15 with some effort).All athese girsl were available earlier so cheap for bang bang on different platform.

People educated them or they come to know about SA and start quoting high.

I bang a girl who was in spa in 2 k. Now quoting 15 k for a shot. Same fat ass now 15 k.

So check and spend wisely.

CrazyBoy56
05-28-22, 02:54
Tried her recently.

Quoted 20 k agreed for 15 k didn't budge below tat waited for some days but didn't come down from 15 k.

She is NE bit short but got good b**s.

You can hold conversation.

Said she don't like DFK still gave here and der.

I felt she hurries bit after first session itself she asked shall I wear dress but I insisted for 2nd which she agreed but hardly der for 2 hrs.

Overall not worth 15 k,spend wisely!!

GreyGoose44
05-28-22, 03:04
Kind mongers,

TemptingQueen: https://members.seeking.com/member/f738257e-7354-440d-989b-c931476ece67.

ExcitedSeductress: https://members.seeking.com/member/59c9328e-004a-4cc6-818d-9b99fbd70267.

Pinki777 : https://members.seeking.com/member/be7120c3-0a6c-4eb8-9ad4-ad7fdca9cf9c.

That_girl_in_Vogue: https://members.seeking.com/member/688c598c-5e75-492d-9a53-05f7fcc8978a.

HotandClassy: https://members.seeking.com/member/de7686ae-00d3-45dc-a650-84cca93b4f7b.

Sophie Star: https://members.seeking.com/member/73d3b979-8906-477b-83d0-dd8d437ef8c0.

Sugarbaby: https://members.seeking.com/member/5f286fbb-4bca-416e-a484-c700cc28bf76.

TIA.HotandClassy is an old wg goes by the name Herleen Kaur. I haven't met her, but a lot of reviews on her in the Delhi thread.

FunCheck2
05-28-22, 04:31
I have missed it. It cost me 10 k.Despite of some hard comment, I went with her as per my backup plan earlier this week. Surprisingly my experience was very different than yours. Had her for 3+ hrs for 7 k which I felt was vfm in Bangalore where most were quoting double. Yes she is chubby and has tummy too, but she has fair look and she obliged all my asks and fantasies. She is submissive and tried to give her best. I would definitely recommend her for at least once.

Phil50
05-28-22, 06:16
Friends,

Its a sad reality that the girls on SA are better networked than we are. They exchange info with their college, or same state friends. I've seen 3 girls (all classmates) give me the same.

Rate with the same text. This imbalance of info is not something we would allow in our professional lives. This forum is a useful way to for us mongers to share info. However, all we typically get is requests for info on profiles (with the poster sharing no info himself), or sharing contacts (which only increase the price the girl asks for).

Many of the girls are scammers, or change ID, or are not what they claim, or have GPS, so we pass. Let's share info about them. That will be useful for all the men here and will not affect any personal relationship we may have with our girls. I'll start with the following from my database (B'lore girls currently active):

- Among the high class professional escorts: Fiercegirl, Dynamigirl and HumbleMiss are all quoting 15-20 k. As good a body and looks as anyone else. So anyone asking for more than 20 k is.

Delusional and will only drive up prices if people agree to pay.

- All the 'doctors' or MBBS students are from the same college. All typically quote 50 k.

- All names with Alia are the same pimp who handles multiple girls.

- Anyone saying they don't use TG and to whatsapp them, is setting you up for blackmail. Even if you block, its a bad experience and best avoided.

- Profiles with unclear pics and no description: If you message, it shows you're desperate and that increases the price. Its often 1 girl with 2 profiles.

- TemptingAphrodite, SwatiSharma, InnocentMiss are scammers who ask for advance.

- Among the new profiles: Nisha, DynamicVenus, HumbleDiva and Alluringtemptress are old players who have made a new profile.

SmartAshi84
05-28-22, 10:37
Kind mongers,

TIA.I know the last one, sugar baby. She is a good fuck for once but a little needy & greedy. Can be persuaded for 12 K for 2. Drinks heavily.

Aksmn
05-28-22, 11:48
Anybody have any feedback on this profile of kolkata SA.

https://members.seeking.com/member/bf72d984-ed8f-433b-b912-bcd6918356f0

Her previous SA account was named HonestGymGirl.

Raks09
05-28-22, 17:59
Friends,

Its a sad reality that the girls on SA are better networked than we are. They exchange info with their college, or same state friends. I've seen 3 girls (all classmates) give me the same.

Rate with the same text. This imbalance of info is not something we would allow in our professional lives. This forum is a useful way to for us mongers to share info. However, all we typically get is requests for info on profiles (with the poster sharing no info himself), or sharing contacts (which only increase the price the girl asks for).

Many of the girls are scammers, or change ID, or are not what they claim, or have GPS, so we pass. Let's share info about them. That will be useful for all the men here and will not affect any personal relationship we may have with our girls. I'll start with the following from my database (B'lore girls currently active):

- Among the high class professional escorts: Fiercegirl, Dynamigirl and HumbleMiss are all quoting 15-20 k. As good a body and looks as anyone else. So anyone asking for more than 20 k is.Its sad to see blr SA filled with many scammers, waste of money since it waste time and efforts too. Few sounds like SPs too. I agree we should not only all report here but also report scam profiles on sa so that these scammers gets there profile banned hopefully. I know they can make new ones but atleast let them do some efforts too.

Here's few from my end.

Stylishjiya didn't agree for video call say nothing is free give 600 for 30 min video call, I said just verification call she replied not free. Pic clear like a scammer.

Cutebabe. Clear scammer agree too early for less moeny and share some random insta hot Pic. Then ask advance for assurance LOL. Reported them both and blocked.