PDA

View Full Version : Best cities for SW's

Hargow20
10-20-21, 15:56
Tijuana or Pattaya probably has the most SW's / SG's. Tijuana has a lot of street girls. The problem is that the quality is fairly low. Pattaya has a lot of good looking looking SW's working the beach.

OldSchool318
10-20-21, 16:54
Tijuana or Pattaya probably has the most SW's / SG's. Tijuana has a lot of street girls. The problem is that the quality is fairly low. Pattaya has a lot of good looking looking SW's working the beach.I think that is a great option for street girls. Also, Barcelona, I enjoyed Rome, and Lima and Guycacil (sic) in Ecuador.

Sousa I always enjoy as well.

Hargow20
10-20-21, 18:25
Never been to Medillin. Was watching youtube and quality was low. There was quite a few good looking SW's on the Berlin Youtube videos however.

I think that is a great option for street girls. Also, Barcelona, I enjoyed Rome, and Lima and Guycacil (sic) in Ecuador.

Sousa I always enjoy as well.

Artisttyp
10-20-21, 19:06
Never been to Medillin. Was watching youtube and quality was low. There was quite a few good looking SW's on the Berlin Youtube videos however.You would LOVE MDE minus the fact that most girls won' t be white enough for you.

Hargow20
10-20-21, 21:22
I find that darker skin usually don't interest. It is nothing racist. But most of them simply do not turn me on.

You would LOVE MDE minus the fact that most girls won' t be white enough for you.

Artisttyp
10-20-21, 22:14
I find that darker skin usually don't interest. It is nothing racist. But most of them simply do not turn me on.I understand. I follow your posts on the Tijuana forum.

Have you been to Berlin or other cities in Germany? I was once in a red-light district on the border with Poland with some decent looking women. Even Hungary or Romania would be good for you.

Have you looked into the studio scene in Athens? You can get the Eastern Euros there as well.